时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I took a year off to get with my family. | 我休假了一年来陪我的家人 |
[00:03] | So there wasn’t a problem with dengraf? | 所以说邓格拉夫是没有任何问题的 |
[00:05] | – I didn’t get the job. – You–ohh. | 我没能得到那份工作 你没有 好吧 |
[00:07] | You’re not hanging out with Max, | 你没有打算和麦克斯没有出去闲逛 |
[00:08] | hoping you can get back together with my sister? | 想借此来和我妹妹复合吧 |
[00:10] | Amber, will you marry me? | 安博 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:12] | [Crying] Yes. Of course. | (哭着说)愿意 我当然愿意 |
[00:14] | [Laughing] | (笑) |
[00:15] | I’m gonna run for mayor of Berkeley, Adam– | 我打算去参加贝克里市的市长竞选 亚当 |
[00:16] | Is this the best time to do this? | 你确定这是做这件事的最佳时机吗 |
[00:18] | You should start smaller. No, I’m not gonna wait. | 你应该从更小一点的职位开始 不行 我不想等 |
[00:20] | This is a good time. I’m not gonna wait. | 这是一个好机会 而且我不打算再等下去 |
[00:22] | [Baby crying] Oh, no, no, no, no. | (婴儿哭) 哦 别别别 |
[00:23] | I just need you to tell me that | 我只需要你告诉我 |
[00:24] | this is temporary. It’s temporary. | 这些都只是暂时的 它当然只是暂时的 |
[00:26] | The crying and the sleep deprivation. | 我是说孩子哭闹和我睡眠的缺乏 |
[00:27] | Just give it some time. | 给这些一点时间就好 |
[00:36] | [Sighs] Mom, dad, wake up. | (叹气)老爸 老妈 快醒醒 |
[00:40] | – Huh? – Wake up! | 干什么 醒醒 |
[00:42] | – What’s wrong? – I’m late for school. | 出什么事了 我上学要迟到了 |
[00:44] | Jabbar, wait till the alarm. | 乔巴 闹铃都还没响呢 |
[00:46] | – What time is it? – Oh, my God, it’s 7:50. | 现在几点了 天哪 都已经7:50了 |
[00:47] | [Baby crying] How did that happen? | (婴儿哭声) 怎么会这样 |
[00:49] | – You said you were gonna get up at 6:30. | 你明明说过你6:30起床的 |
[00:50] | I I set the alarm– oh, I set it to P.M. | 我 我把闹铃… 糟了 我把它设成了下午六点了 |
[00:53] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[00:54] | Your sister was crying all night, | 你妹妹哭了一整晚 |
[00:56] | and I was delirious. Okay, I’ll hop in the shower. | 都把我弄得神志不清了 好吧 我跳着去洗澡 |
[00:58] | Don’t worry, honey. You’re gonna get there. | 别担心 宝贝 你会准时到的 |
[01:00] | – I’ll be right back. – Just go get ready. Go on. | 我马上就回来 去把书包准备好 快去吧 |
[01:01] | There’s no time for a shower. Let’s go. | 没时间洗澡了 我们走吧 |
[01:03] | Let’s just get changed. Let’s do this. | 把衣服换了就行了 走吧 |
[01:05] | Don’t be late. Have a great first day. | 别迟到了 开学第一天顺利哈 |
[01:07] | – Can you walk me to class? | 你能陪我学校吗 |
[01:09] | I actually can’t, sweetie. Not today. | 我不能 宝贝 今天不行 |
[01:10] | I just gotta sign up for the volunteer stuff. | 我得去报名志愿者什么的 |
[01:11] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 对不起 打扰一下 |
[01:12] | – Okay, I love you. – Love you. | 好吧 我爱你 我也爱你 |
[01:13] | Excuse me, you’re Sydney’s mom, right? | 打扰一下 你是西德妮的母亲对吧 |
[01:15] | Yes, I’m Sydney’s mom. I’m Julia. | 对 我是西德妮妈妈 我叫茱莉亚 |
[01:16] | I forgot my kids’ lunches. | 我忘了把我孩子的午餐带来了 |
[01:17] | Could you just watch them for one minute? | 你能帮我照看他们几分钟吗 |
[01:19] | I gotta run to my car. Oh, not today, I can’t. | 我得跑去我车子里拿 哦 今天恐怕不行 |
[01:20] | I’ll be back in like 20 seconds. You can time me. | 20秒就行 你可以帮我计时 |
[01:22] | – Okay. – Thank you! | 好吧 太感谢了 |
[01:25] | Hi, guys. Um… | 嗨 小家伙们 嗯… |
[01:28] | So you excited for your first day of school? | 开学第一天你们高兴吗 |
[01:32] | Good. Um… | 很好 呃… |
[01:33] | You know my daughter Sydney, right? | 你们认识我女儿西德妮对吧 |
[01:35] | – Mm-hmm. – I’m her mom. Yeah. | 嗯 我是她妈妈 |
[01:37] | Hey, Jules, you better get inside. | 嘿 朱莉 你最好进去 |
[01:39] | You’re gonna get screwed. You gotta get your sign-up– | 你会搞砸的 你得去报名… |
[01:40] | – I know. | 我知道 |
[01:43] | – And there he is! Yay! – There we go! | 看 他来了 太好了 我们走吧 |
[01:45] | Thank you so much. Awesome. Yes. | 感激不尽 太棒了 好吧 |
[01:47] | We gotta get in there. My wife said not to be late | 我们得快点进去了 我老婆说绝对不能迟到 |
[01:49] | for the, uh– Signups. I know. | 为了那个什么 呃… 报名 我知道 |
[01:50] | Yes, exactly. All right, I love you guys. | 当然 没错 好吧 我爱你们 |
[01:51] | I gotta get past you. | 我得绕过你们 |
[01:53] | I gotta go. Ah, I gotta hurry. | 我得走了 我得走快点儿 |
[01:55] | I don’t wanna get stuck with that green police gig. | 我可不想被那些绿衣军给记大过 |
[01:58] | No, yes. The sustainability. | 当然 当然不想 责任 |
[01:59] | That’s what I don’t want, either. | 我也不想被记过 |
[02:00] | Yeah, sorry. Oh, sorry. | 对 抱歉 噢 不好意思 |
[02:02] | Well, if anything, you should get sustainability | 那个 如果有什么事的话 你要承担责任 |
[02:04] | because you’re the one who forgot the lunches, so… | 因为是你忘了拿午餐 所以… |
[02:07] | – God, you’re in good shape. – Oh, thanks. | 天啊 你身材真棒 噢 谢谢 |
[02:09] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[02:10] | – Whoa! – Got it! | 哇哦 我们到了 |
[02:12] | [Laughing] Sometimes the late bird gets the worm. | (笑)有时候晚起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[02:13] | – No. – Enjoy sustainability! | 不 好好享受责任吧 |
[02:15] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[02:16] | [School bell rings] | (上课铃声响了) |
[02:19] | Sustainability. | 责任 |
[02:20] | Well, at least we’re stuck together, huh? | 呃 至少我们被困在一起了 对吧 |
[02:22] | [Laughs] [Groans] | (笑)(喘着粗气) |
[02:24] | Wow, so you actually worked for Obama? | 哇哦 所以 你曾是为奥巴马工作的 |
[02:27] | On his campaign? Yeah. | 帮他竞选 对 |
[02:28] | – 2008. – Yeah, yeah. | 08年的时候 对 对 |
[02:29] | I worked out of the Chicago headquarters | 当我硕士毕业的时候 |
[02:31] | while I was getting my masters. | 我在芝加哥总部工作 |
[02:32] | And, um, last year, I assisted the deputy manager | 而且 嗯 去年我给利兹.艾伦议院竞选的代理经理 |
[02:35] | for Liz Allen’s house run. | 当助手 |
[02:38] | Yeah, we unseated a two-term incumbent, | 是的 我们把两任在职人员拉下了马 |
[02:39] | which was pretty cool. That’s crazy. | 这是相当酷的 那真是太疯狂了 |
[02:41] | That’s–good for you. Yeah. | 那真是 你太了不起了 当然 |
[02:42] | – That’s amazing. – It was fun. | 真是太不可思议了 那真是很有趣呢 |
[02:44] | So what’s your wedge? Excuse me? My- | 所以说 你的楔子是什么 不好意思 我的什么 |
[02:46] | oh, my wedge. Um– – You know, like your thing– | 哦 我的楔子 嗯… 就是你的竞选经费什么的 |
[02:49] | – yeah, I know what a wedge is. | 哦 我知道那是什么 |
[02:50] | It’s education. | 是关于教育方面的 |
[02:53] | Okay. You raise any money? | 好吧 你有足够的钱吗 |
[02:54] | Not yet. I have not done that | 还没有 我还没准备那个 |
[02:55] | because I’m just– this is new. | 因为我才 这是我的第一次竞选 |
[02:57] | So I’m just interviewing everybody right now– | 所以现在我才亲自面试每一个人 |
[02:58] | – all right, well, if I can be blunt for a second– | 好吧 那个 我能直说吗 |
[03:00] | – sure. – You filed late, Kristina. | 当然 你申请书提交得太晚了 克里斯蒂娜 |
[03:04] | And you have zero name recognition, | 而且你还没有什么知名度 |
[03:06] | which, you know, there’s a difference | 那个 你懂的 |
[03:07] | between being behind the camera | 在幕前和在幕后是完全不一样的 |
[03:09] | and being in front, you know. | 你懂的 |
[03:10] | You gotta get up to the podium and sell yourself. | 你得登上演讲台去推销自己 |
[03:12] | Okay. I get that, okay? | 好了 我明白了 好吧 |
[03:13] | I’ve lived in the city for 25 years. | 我在这座城市生活了25年 |
[03:16] | Okay? I understand people. Uhhuh. | 好吗 我了解这里的人 嗯 |
[03:17] | My husband has owned a small business. | 我老公曾经经营了一家小公司 |
[03:19] | My kids have gone to public schools. | 我的孩子也读过公立学校 |
[03:20] | Yeah. | 说下去 |
[03:21] | I’ve been through the health care system. | 我曾经亲身经历了医疗保障制度 |
[03:23] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道那听起来就像 |
[03:24] | I’ve been through the education system. | 我也亲身经历过这儿的教育制度 |
[03:26] | I get it. I want to be that person | 我了解 我想成为那个人们想 |
[03:27] | that people can connect with. | 和他交流的那个人 |
[03:29] | I know where the systems are flawed. | 我很清楚现在的教育制度哪儿有缺陷 |
[03:30] | Wouldn’t it be so wonderful… | 如果一个人所在的集体有自己的发言人 |
[03:33] | If his community had a voice? | 这难道不好吗 |
[03:36] | I want to be that voice. | 而我 就想成为那个替人们说话的人 |
[03:40] | All right. I mean, we’ve got some work to do. | 好吧 我是说 我们还有很多工作要做呢 |
[03:41] | You’re a little rusty, | 你是有一点生锈了 |
[03:43] | but that’s what I want to see more of. | 但正是这样我才想看到更多的你 |
[03:44] | That Kristina. | 原原本本的克里斯蒂娜 |
[03:45] | I haven’t really made my decision. | 我还没决定要用你呢 |
[03:47] | You know what, we’ve got to, like, | 你知道吗 我们俩要先 |
[03:48] | write announcement speech. | 比如说 写一份演讲稿 |
[03:49] | So I’m gonna get some coffee. | 所以 我想先喝一杯咖啡 |
[03:50] | – Okay, uh– – You want anything? | 好吧 呃… 你想要点什么吗 |
[03:52] | I sure. Are you hired? | 我想先确定一下 你被录取了吗 |
[03:54] | Well, I’m just gonna take the job, | 那个 我刚决定要接受这份工作 |
[03:56] | because you don’t have time for more interviews. | 因为你已经没有时间再面试别人了 |
[03:58] | We got this announcement speech to write. | 我们得先把演讲稿给搞定了 |
[04:00] | – All right. – So, um, coffee, no coffee? | 好吧 所以呢 嗯 加咖啡因的还是不加的 |
[04:03] | Do we need muffins in here? [Laughs] | 我们这还需要松饼吗 (笑) |
[04:04] | – [Kissing] Okay. – Hmm. | (亲嘴声)好了 嗯 |
[04:06] | I think we should wait to tell the family, okay? | 我觉得我们应该要等等再告诉家里人 |
[04:08] | Mmhmm. Wait. | 嗯 等等 |
[04:10] | – What? – You nervous? | 干嘛 你紧张了吗 |
[04:12] | You backing out of this thing? Of course not. | 你想临阵脱逃吗 当然不是 |
[04:13] | Of course not. You better not be. | 当然不是 你最好不是 |
[04:16] | I feel like I should tell my mom and my brother first. | 我觉得我应该先告诉我的老妈和弟弟 |
[04:19] | You know, it’s like– | 你知道的 就像是 |
[04:20] | I just know she’d get really sensitive about it. | 我只是觉得我老妈对这事儿真的很敏感 |
[04:22] | Mm. Come here. | 嗯 上这儿来 |
[04:24] | You don’t care–you’re not hearing a word I’m saying. | 你根本就不关心 你根本就没听我刚才说了什么 |
[04:26] | No, I’m listening to everything you’re saying. | 没有 我听着呢 你说的每一个字我都听着呢 |
[04:29] | – H-hey, Max. – Max! | 嘿 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[04:31] | – What’s going on, man? – Hi. | 出什么事了 兄弟 嗨 |
[04:32] | I was walking around outside, | 我正在外面逛着 |
[04:33] | looking for things to take pictures of. | 想找点什么东西来拍 |
[04:35] | And I saw you two wrestling. | 然后我看见你们俩在摔跤 |
[04:36] | Welcome back from the war, Ryan. Did you kill anyone? | 欢迎从战场归来 瑞恩 你有杀过人吗 |
[04:38] | – Good to see you, Max. – Max, Max. | 很高兴见到你 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[04:39] | We don’t ask questions like that. | 我们是不应该问那样的问题的 |
[04:40] | – How you doing? – Well, anyways, | 你还好吗 很好 无论如何 |
[04:41] | you two need to come inside, | 你都得进来一下 |
[04:43] | ’cause grandma says we can’t eat | 因为奶奶说家里人没回来齐之前 |
[04:44] | until everyone is inside, which I think | 我们是不准吃饭的 |
[04:46] | is a denial of my rights as a citizen– | 尽管我觉得这是在否定我做为公民的权利 |
[04:48] | – great. Will you do me a favor and tell them that we’re– | 很好你能帮我们一个忙告诉他们我们在… |
[04:50] | – yeah, we’ll be right there. – You go ahead and get it– | 对 我们就在这 你先进去告诉他们 |
[04:52] | – we’re just gonna– we’ll be right– | 我们马上就 我们马上 |
[04:53] | – come on. – Max, give us a… | 快出来 麦克斯 给我们一点… |
[04:54] | All right, come on. | 好吧 快出来 |
[04:55] | – [Laughing] No. – All right. | (笑) 好吧 |
[04:57] | Let the wrestling continue. | 我们就这么摔着进去吧 |
[04:58] | [Indistinct chatter] I found ’em. | (模糊的交谈) 我找到他们了 |
[05:00] | – Some good shots there, kid? – Yeah. | 做得好 儿子 当然 |
[05:01] | Hey, guys! Look who’s here! | 嘿 大家好 看看是谁来了 |
[05:04] | Welcome back, Ryan. Good to see you. | 欢迎回来 瑞恩 很高兴见到你 |
[05:06] | How you doing? [Overlapping greetings] | 你还好么 (各种问候声) |
[05:08] | Give me a hug. Let’s form the hug line. | 抱我一下 来来来 排好队 一人一下 |
[05:10] | Welcome home! | 欢迎回家 |
[05:12] | [Overlapping chatter] | (不停的问候) |
[05:14] | Look at this guy. He’s so handsome. | 看看这个家伙 他还真是英俊呢 |
[05:17] | Oh! Whoa, fun. | 哦 哇哦 真高兴呢 |
[05:18] | [Laughing] | (笑抽了) |
[05:20] | So good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[05:21] | – Hi. – How’s it going? | 嗨 最近怎么样 |
[05:23] | Good. [Both chuckle] | 很好 (两人都在咯咯地笑) |
[05:26] | – Welcome home. – Good to see you. Thanks. | 欢迎回来 看到你真好 谢谢 |
[05:31] | – Um– – Where’s the food? | 嗯 吃的在哪儿呢 |
[05:33] | [Laughter] Wait, wait, wait, wait. | (笑成一片) 等等 等等 |
[05:35] | Before we eat, I just wanted to say | 在我们吃饭之前 我要说一件事儿 |
[05:37] | one thing really quickly. | 就一件 很快的 |
[05:39] | Uh, I have to tell you that… | 嗯 我必须得告诉你们… |
[05:42] | Ryan and I are getting married. | 我和瑞恩就要结婚了 |
[05:46] | What? [All gasp] | 真的吗 (都在很吃惊的大喘气) |
[05:47] | All: Ohh! | 所有人:哦吼吼 |
[05:49] | [Excited chatter] Oh, wow! | (非常兴奋的交谈)哦 哇哦 |
[05:52] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it. | 很抱歉 我情不自禁了 |
[05:53] | What? [Overlapping chatter] | 神马 (重复不休的交谈) |
[06:37] | {\fnDFPShaoNvW5-GB\1c&HC0C0C0&}may you stay | |
[06:39] | {\fnDFPShaoNvW5-GB\1c&HC0C0C0&\b0}forever young | |
[06:44] | – zeek? – Yeah? I’m here. | 奇克 唉 我在这儿呢 |
[06:46] | Here I am. | 我在这儿呢 |
[06:49] | – What are you doing? – Trying to fix this thing. | 你在干嘛呢 在修这个玩意儿呢 |
[06:50] | I mean, the screw is stripped, and I can’t get the– | 我是说 这可螺丝松了 可是我弄不上去… |
[06:53] | – well, why don’t you call somebody? | 那你为什么不叫人来修呢 |
[06:54] | I’m not gonna call anybody. | 我下不叫别人来修呢 |
[06:55] | I don’t need help. The screw is… | 我才不需要帮助呢 这颗螺丝… |
[06:57] | [Screwdriver clatters] Stripped. | (螺丝掉在地上的声音) 松了 |
[06:58] | That’s what–wou you hand me the screwdriver? | 你能把那个螺丝刀递给我一下吗 |
[07:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:02] | The insurance company called again | 保险公司又打电话来了 |
[07:04] | about this letter. | 是关于这封信的 |
[07:05] | We’re gonna have to install an alarm system, | 我们得安装一个警报系统 |
[07:07] | or they’re gonna cancel our coverage. | 否则他们会取消我们的保险的 |
[07:08] | We don’t need an alarm system, Camille. | 我们不需要警报系统 卡米尔 |
[07:10] | The place is like a fortress here. | 这个地方坚固的就像个堡垒一样 |
[07:12] | They’re getting very serious now. | 他们这次是认真的了 |
[07:14] | Our policy expires at the end of the month. | 我们的保险单这个月底就要失效了 |
[07:16] | Yeah, okay, okay. We’ll call somebody. | 好 好 好 我会打电话给他们 |
[07:18] | Set up an appointment. | 约个时间 |
[07:20] | I think the whole thing’s ridiculous, anyway. | 不管怎么样 我认为这整件事简直是太荒谬了 |
[07:23] | House is falling apart. That’s what’s ridiculous. | 咱家的房子在烂成几块 这才是荒谬的事 |
[07:25] | Ooh, I heard that. The house is not falling apart. | 哦 我听到你说的了哦 咱家的房子才没有支离破碎 |
[07:27] | I heard that. | 我听到你了 |
[07:29] | Not rid– | 不要想摆脱 |
[07:32] | – oh, okay, no plastic forks, buddy. | 哦 好了 不准用塑料叉子 孩子们 |
[07:33] | Remember, tell your mom. | 记住 告诉你们的妈妈 |
[07:34] | That’s looking very sustainable. | 看起来挺有责任感的 |
[07:36] | Okay, no paper bags. But good work, Jimmy. | 好吧 不准带纸袋子 做得很好 吉米 |
[07:38] | I see you got the good water bottle. | 我看见你拿了个漂亮的水杯 |
[07:39] | You told your mom. Hey, uh… | 你告诉了你的妈妈 嘿 嗯 |
[07:40] | Cloth napkins, okay? That’s great. | 系上餐巾好吗 很好 |
[07:42] | That’s all we want. | 这就是我想要的而已 |
[07:43] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[07:45] | – Uh-oh. – What? | 啊哦 怎么啦 |
[07:47] | – Hey there, sport. – Whoops. | 嘿 斯珀尔特 唔噗嘶 |
[07:49] | – How’s your lunch? – Good. | 你的午餐如何 很好 |
[07:51] | Yeah. See– see this, uh, juice box here | 对 看 看这个 呃 这边儿的果汁盒 |
[07:55] | and these potato chips? | 还有那些土豆片 |
[07:58] | That container’s made of cardboard. | 用厚纸板做的容器 |
[07:59] | And this plasticky-foily stuff, | 还有这些塑料锡箔制品 |
[08:01] | that’s what clogs up our landfills. | 这些东西会阻碍垃圾处理 |
[08:03] | You realize it’s not very good for the environment. | 你没意识到这些东西对环境很不好吗 |
[08:05] | But I like potato chips. | 但是我喜欢吃土豆片 |
[08:07] | But, uh, you see, it’s not what we call | 但是 嗯 你看 这不是我们所说的 |
[08:08] | very sustainable. | 有责任心 |
[08:10] | Do you realize that the average school child | 你没有意识到每个学校的学生 |
[08:11] | generates 67 pounds of trash per year? | 平均一年会产生67磅的垃圾吗 |
[08:15] | That’s a lot. | 这可是很大一堆垃圾 |
[08:16] | That’s like a whole one of you | 那可是相当于一整个你的重量 |
[08:17] | made out of garbage. | 从垃圾桶里产生 |
[08:19] | Okay, sweetie, | 好了 好孩子 |
[08:22] | just give this to your mom and dad, okay? | 回去告诉你的爸爸妈妈好吗 |
[08:24] | All we’re trying to do is be more green. | 我们只是想做得更环保一点而已 |
[08:26] | That’s all we’re really trying to do here. | 这就是我们在这想做的事儿 |
[08:27] | Green it up, pal. | 绿色环保起来 小伙伴 |
[08:29] | What? Is that too much? | 什么 我做得太过了吗 |
[08:30] | Are you trying to make him cry? | 你差点儿把它弄哭了好吗 |
[08:31] | I was trying–he didn’t cry. | 我只是想… 他才没有要哭呢好吧 |
[08:33] | This is my son! Hi! | 那是我儿子 嗨 |
[08:34] | Everyone here hates you. | 这儿的所有人都讨厌你 |
[08:36] | This is so embarrassing. | 这真是太丢人了 |
[08:42] | Kristina braverman. B-r-a-v-e-r-m-a-n B-r-a-v-e-r-m-a-n. | 克里斯蒂娜.布雷弗曼 |
[08:45] | No, “b” as in “awesome.” Hey! | 不 B字要做得很棒 嘿 |
[08:48] | Whaokay? Yeah, just give me the prices, okay? | 什…好吧 你给我开个价就行 好吗 |
[08:50] | – Hi. Oh, hi. – Well, you will begin | 嗨 哦 嗨 那个 你要开始 |
[08:51] | to hear about her, all right? Hi. I’m Adam. | 听命于她 好吗 嗨 我是亚当 |
[08:53] | – I’m tom. – This is my house. Tom. | 汤姆 这是我家 汤姆 |
[08:54] | – Akio. – Akio, nice to meet you. | 阿吉奥 阿吉奥 很高兴见到你 |
[08:56] | Okay, don’t screw me on the prices, please. | 好了 不许在价格上让我失望 行吗 |
[08:58] | You know, I– Where’s Kristina? | 你要知道 我… 克里斯蒂娜在那儿 |
[08:59] | – Yeah, she– – Oh, hey. | 嗯 她在… 哦 嘿 |
[09:00] | – Uh– – I’ll call you right– | 嗯 我待会再给你打回来 |
[09:02] | hi. Heather hall. – Oh, hey. | 嗨 海瑟,霍尔 哦 嘿 |
[09:03] | – Hi, Heather. Adam. – Nice to meet you. | 嘿 海瑟 我是亚当 很荣幸见到你 |
[09:04] | Hi, honey. This is Heather hall. Campaign manager. | 嗨 亲爱的 这位是海瑟.霍尔 我的竞选经理 |
[09:06] | Oh, you already hired a campaign manager? | 哦 你已经聘了一个竞选经理了 |
[09:07] | – I sure did. – He’s better looking in person. | 我当然了 他对选人更为严格 |
[09:09] | – I know, isn’t he kinda cute? – Thank you. | 我知道 他是不是很帅啊 谢谢 |
[09:10] | – And this is tom and akio… – We met on the way in. | 这两位是汤姆和阿吉奥 我们刚才已经认识了 |
[09:12] | Our college interns, and we’ve gotten so much done today. | 他们是大学实习生 我们今天还有很多工作要做呢 |
[09:14] | A lot, incredible. I can’t believe how much | 一大堆 真是不可思议啊 我真不敢相信 |
[09:16] | it seems like you’ve gotten done. | 你有那么多工作要做 |
[09:17] | Yeah, we’ve got some great plans for you. | 当然 我们还给你做了一些安排 |
[09:19] | – Okay, thanks. – For me? | 好 谢谢 为我吗 |
[09:20] | Yeah, um, how about we have some face time together? | 对 嗯 我们开个会如何 |
[09:23] | Tomorrow, 3:00–that sound good? – Yeah. | 明天下午3:00不错 是吗 |
[09:25] | Oh, no, no, no–I’m totally jammed tomorrow afternoon. | 不不不 不行 我明天下午排的满满当当的 |
[09:26] | I have– What about lunchtime? | 我有… 午饭时间如何 |
[09:27] | I can come to you. Even better. | 我可以去找你 这样更好 |
[09:29] | – That’s good? Okay. – Well, actually– | 那样好吗 好吧 事实上 |
[09:31] | – I’m gonna take this, because it’s about the event. | 我得去接这个电话 是跟这个项目有关的 |
[09:33] | But I’ll see you tomorrow at 12:30. | 但我明天下午12:30会来找你 |
[09:34] | I’m having my announcement on Friday. | 我在星期五有个通告 |
[09:36] | – Oh, your announcement? – She needs you to sign right– | 你的通告吗 她需要你签在… |
[09:38] | – oh. Um, can you order some dinner maybe? | 哦 嗯 你能安排一下晚餐吗 |
[09:40] | Like, maybe–what do you guys want, pizza? | 比如说 你们想吃什么 披萨行吗 |
[09:42] | – Yeah, pizza’s good. – Do you like pizza or– | 行 披萨不错 你喜欢披萨还是要… |
[09:43] | – yeah, that’s– – Okay. | 行 那个… 行 |
[09:44] | – Maybe some gluten-free? – Okay. | 弄些无谷胶的好吗 行 |
[09:46] | I’ll get a gluten-free pizza and, uh… | 我会弄一些无谷胶的披萨 还有 呃 |
[09:47] | Maybe get like four. You want clams? | 做四张好吗 你们想吃蛤吗 |
[09:49] | – Yeah. – Manila? Yeah. | 可以 玛尼菈 |
[09:50] | Any pizza orders from you guys? | 你们还有要披萨吗 |
[09:52] | – I’ll take some kale chips. – Kale chips? I don’t know– | 我想要一些甘蓝片 甘蓝片 我不知道 |
[09:55] | honey, is there a pizza place that has kale chips? | 亲爱的 有什么地方做甘蓝片的吗 |
[09:57] | – Um, no, no, no. – [Whispering] Just get on it. | 嗯 不不不 (悄悄话)快去做好吧 |
[09:59] | – No, huh-uh. – All right. | 不 嗯 好吧 |
[10:00] | Right here? We just need you right here too. | 在这 我们还需要你在这签一下 |
[10:02] | – Right here? – Yeah. | 是这儿吗 对 |
[10:03] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[10:04] | What is this, the new baby? | 这是什么 新生儿吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah. Baby aida. | 对 小艾达 |
[10:09] | She cries a lot. | 她经常哭 |
[10:12] | Yeah, they look like cauliflower | 嗯 而且他们才生下来时 |
[10:13] | when they’re new too. | 看起来就像花椰菜一样 |
[10:14] | That’s weird. No, they don’t. | 你这样说还真是奇怪 他们才不像 |
[10:16] | Cauliflower is a vegetable. Babies are people. | 花椰菜是蔬菜 而婴儿是人 |
[10:18] | What’s all this hugging in this one? | 这张上面的拥抱是怎么一回事 |
[10:21] | The bravermans like to hug. | 布雷弗曼家的人喜欢拥抱 |
[10:25] | Oh, that’s also right after Amber | 哦 对了 这些都是在安博 |
[10:27] | said she was getting married. | 说她要结婚之后发生的事 |
[10:30] | Amber got engaged? | 安博订婚了吗 |
[10:31] | Yeah, to that guy Ryan. | 对 和瑞恩 |
[10:33] | He just got back from the war. | 他刚从战场回来 |
[10:36] | And is your aunt Sarah happy about that? | 你莎拉姑姑对此很开心吗 |
[10:38] | That’s a stupid question. | 这个问题真蠢 |
[10:40] | Amber’s getting married. | 安博要结婚了 |
[10:41] | Getting married makes people happy. | 结婚本来就是件令人开心的事 |
[10:44] | Yeah. You’re right. Stupid question. | 对 你说得对 这个问题确实很蠢 |
[10:49] | Pretty good job, though. | 无论如何 你拍的非常好 |
[10:52] | What’s this doing here? | 这个是用来干嘛的 |
[10:54] | That’s a rock. | 那是个石头 |
[10:56] | All right, want some water or something? | 好了 想喝点什么吗 |
[10:58] | Sure, yeah. That sounds good. | 当然 行啊 听起来不错 |
[10:59] | My favorite. So what’s going on? | 我最爱喝的 所以说 你有什么问题吗 |
[11:02] | How are you? Good. How are you? | 你觉得如何 很好 你呢 |
[11:04] | Good, just, you know, dealing with | 也很好 你知道的 |
[11:06] | major life changes, like being engaged | 我在处理一些人生的重大转折 比如说订婚 |
[11:09] | to be married to a man. | 好跟别的男人结婚什么的 |
[11:11] | – I know. – [Laughs] Mm-hmm, yeah. Hey. | 我知道 (笑得很开心)嗯哼 对哈 嘿 |
[11:15] | Look at that big smile. Yep. | 看你笑的跟花一样 是吗 |
[11:17] | Are you… Are you a little mad? | 你是不是 你是不是有点生气呢 |
[11:19] | – No. Why? – Are you sure? | 没有 为什么这样说呢 你确定不生气 |
[11:21] | – Yeah. Uh-huh. – You promise? | 当然 你发誓 |
[11:23] | Okay, I just, uh, I don’t know. | 好吧 我只是不知道 |
[11:25] | I would understand if you were upset | 如果你有点不开心的话我也理解 |
[11:26] | that I didn’t tell you first. | 因为我没有先告诉你嘛 |
[11:28] | No, you were swept up in the moment. | 没 你说完的那一瞬间我就不生气了 |
[11:30] | – Of course I was. – Family moment. | 当然我是 家庭时刻嘛 |
[11:31] | The whole family was there, and… | 一大家子都在那儿呢 而且… |
[11:33] | Grandpa did his army thing. Grandpa, who can resist? | 爷爷还老做他当兵的那一套 爷爷嘛 谁难得住他呢 |
[11:35] | I can’t. He kills me every time. | 我没办法 他每次都像要把我杀了一样 |
[11:37] | But now you have to tell me all about it. | 但是你现在必须得告诉我细节了 |
[11:38] | Tell me every minute. Okay. | 一分钟都不落 好吧 |
[11:40] | Well, so basically, I went there to meet him, you know? | 我先是到那儿去见他 你知道的 |
[11:42] | And all these people were there | 所有人都在那儿 |
[11:44] | to pick up their families and everything, and– | 去接他们的家人什么的 而且 |
[11:46] | oh, my God, it was so amazing. | 哦 天哪 太浪漫了 |
[11:48] | He just came over to me, and he got down on one knee, | 他就那样径直朝我走过来 然后单膝跪地 |
[11:51] | and it was so romantic… Oh, my gosh. | 然后就 那真是太浪漫了… 哦 天哪 |
[11:53] | And great and nice, and I… | 很棒很棒 |
[11:55] | But so go back. Did he–had he always planned, | 但是话说回来 他是 他是先就计划好了吗 |
[11:57] | like, that was gonna be the day? | 比如说 他就是专门挑的那天 |
[11:59] | I don’t really know–I haven’t talked to him about it, but– | 我真不知道 我都还没有跟他谈那个呢 |
[12:00] | – so he was kind of maybe swept up in the– | 所以他是故意要 |
[12:03] | just coming home and all the people there. | 就那样走进家门然后给大家一个惊喜 |
[12:05] | That’s how I picture it, right? | 美得就像一幅画一样 对吧 |
[12:06] | Like it’s– Um… | 就像 嗯…. |
[12:07] | A crowd. I- | 一大群人 我… |
[12:10] | – I guess I’m just asking, | 我就是想问 |
[12:11] | did he–was it– was it planned… | 他是故意那样做的吗 |
[12:13] | For that day? I’m just curious. | 专门为那天计划的 我就是好奇而已 |
[12:15] | Was it planned? Um… | 是计划好的吗 嗯… |
[12:17] | You mean, like, did he… | 你是说 比如说 他 |
[12:19] | Did he have it written in his calendar | 他把这件事写上日程了吗 |
[12:21] | that he was gonna– | 那个他要… |
[12:23] | – well, it’s not like, “do you wanna go to the movies?” | 嗯 不是这样的 你想去看电影吗 |
[12:24] | It’s, you know, it’s–I just am wondering. | 这是 你知道的 这个 我只是好奇而已 |
[12:25] | – Yes. Yes. Yes. – Oh, good, okay. | 对对对 哦 天哪 好啦 |
[12:26] | – It was obviously planned. – Yes, yes, yes, okay. | 那绝对是计划好的 对对对 好的 |
[12:28] | [Scoffs] | (笑) |
[12:38] | I finished my site inspection, | 我检查了一下房子的现状 |
[12:39] | and I’d like to go over some options with you. | 我会给你几个选择 |
[12:41] | – Okay, good. – Uh, let’s start with | 好的 很好 嗯 那我们就从 |
[12:43] | the window sensors. I count 36 total. | 窗户传感器开始吧 我数了一下一共要36个 |
[12:45] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[12:46] | Yes. But I can’t do a standard installation | 对 但是我不能做标准安装 |
[12:48] | because some of your windows are damaged. | 因为你的窗户都有损坏 |
[12:50] | – No, they’re not. – Oh. | 不 它们才没有坏 哦 |
[12:52] | Um, upstairs bathroom, east wall den, | 嗯 楼上的卧室 饭厅 |
[12:55] | living room by the front door. | 前门的起居室 |
[12:57] | Yeah, that’s called stuck, okay? | 那叫不能动 好吗 |
[12:59] | Stuck. I mean, have you ever heard of a screwdriver? | 不能动 我是说 你没听说过有螺丝刀吗 |
[13:01] | Oh, that’s actually wood rot. | 哦 事实上 那些木头都已经烂了 |
[13:02] | Probably from water. | 可能是水给浸坏的 |
[13:04] | I’d recommend some new exterior paint. | 我会给你重新装修一下 |
[13:05] | You would, huh? | 是吗 |
[13:07] | Well, we don’t need the paint. | 我们不需要再装修 |
[13:08] | Gosh, I spent all last summer painting that– | 天哪 我去年花了一个暑假才把它漆完的 |
[13:10] | – sweetie, let him finish. – Yeah. | 亲爱的 让他说完好吗 好吧 |
[13:12] | Okay. | 你继续说吧 |
[13:13] | Option one is our home protect package. | 选择一是家庭保护装 |
[13:15] | That includes your lcd keypads, | 包括你们的CD键盘 |
[13:17] | wireless keychain remotes, and monitoring | 包括无线密匙的升级 |
[13:19] | for fire, flood, theft. | 防火防洪防盗 |
[13:20] | We can also write up an action plan for you. | 我们还能专门为你们制定一套防护措施 |
[13:22] | – What’s that? – It’s procedures to follow | 那是什么 那是一套防闯防入侵 |
[13:24] | in case of a break-in or intruder. | 的程序 |
[13:25] | Oh, yeah, well, we already got an action plan. | 哦 是吗 那么 我们已经有那套专门措施了 |
[13:27] | It’s got two barrels and it’s under my bed. | 我床下就有两把枪 |
[13:30] | [Laughs] | (笑) |
[13:35] | Option two? | 那选择二呢 |
[13:36] | Uh, it’s the protect plus package. | 嗯 那是保护加额外包 |
[13:38] | For an additional $199, | 传统的只要199美元 |
[13:39] | you get our home health alert system. | 你就能为你家的安宁添加一个保护罩 |
[13:41] | It comes with a base unit and two waterproof wrist bands. | 包括一个基础单元和两个防水腕箍 |
[13:44] | If there’s a health emergency, | 如果有什么突发疾病 |
[13:45] | you just press the button and we call for help. | 你就可以按下按钮 然后我们就会帮你们就会帮你们寻求帮助 |
[13:47] | Our senior customers like having that peace of mind. | 我们的高级顾客都想要精神上的安宁 |
[13:50] | [Grunts] | (咕噜着) |
[13:51] | Okay, so how much for the basic package? | 好吧 那基础包需要多少钱 |
[13:55] | Oh, we have several payment plans. | 哦 我们也有几种付款计划 |
[13:59] | 2,800 bucks? Really? | 2800美元 你确定 |
[14:02] | 2,800? Yes. | 2800美元 是的 |
[14:04] | Hey, listen, that’s not gonna happen. | 嘿 听着 那根本不可能 |
[14:06] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[14:07] | If you’d like, I can make a phone call to my boss | 如果你们愿意 我可以给我老板打个电话 |
[14:10] | and see if I can get you some kind of a discount. | 看看是否能给你们打个折 |
[14:11] | Can you? Yeah, you do that. | 你行吗 当然 你可以 |
[14:14] | Here, let me have a look at it. | 给我吧 我来看看 |
[14:16] | But anything else that might get… Sticky? | 但还有什么会…不满意的 |
[14:18] | – Like what? I– – I mean, it could be anything. | 比如说什么 我 我是说 什么都可以 |
[14:21] | Arrests, prostitutes, affairs. | 拘留 卖淫 官司 |
[14:23] | Sexting, cross-dressing, secret fetishes. | 暧昧短信 异装癖 恋物癖 |
[14:26] | – No. – Um, pretty much, though, | 没有 嗯 是挺多的 |
[14:27] | anything I need to know about, you gotta tell me this. | 只要我想知道的你都得告诉我 |
[14:29] | There is nothing you need to know about. | 没有你想知道的 |
[14:32] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[14:36] | I mean, when you say that there’s anything | 我是说 当你说你要知道什么的时候 |
[14:38] | you need to know about, what do you mean, exactly? | 你具体是想知道什么 |
[14:40] | Just tell me. It’s okay. | 尽管告诉我 没关系的 |
[14:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:43] | A couple years ago, I had an assistant. | 一年前 我有个助手 |
[14:46] | Worked here. She kissed me. | 在这工作的吗 她亲了我 |
[14:47] | – Okay. – Nothing happened beyond that. | 很好 在那之后就什么都没发生过了 |
[14:48] | – It was just a kiss? – And I didn’t kiss her. | 这仅仅是一个吻 然而我没有亲她! |
[14:50] | She kissed me. Oh, sh-uh, yeah. | 是她亲了我 呃…… |
[14:52] | – What? – Don’t they always? | 搞啥 她们都那样 |
[14:53] | – She did. – I believe you. | 那确实 我信你 |
[14:55] | She kissed me. | 的确是她亲了我 |
[14:56] | You don’t have to get defensive. | 但你乐在其中啊 |
[14:57] | I told Kristina about it. | 我告诉了克里斯蒂娜 |
[14:58] | Wow, you told your wife, and it was just a kiss? | 我去,你告诉你老婆着仅仅是一个吻 |
[15:01] | – One kiss. – Yeah. Okay. | 就亲了一口! 好好好,你说了算 |
[15:02] | I would not have advised that. | 要我的话我就不会这么建议你 |
[15:04] | I thought it was the right thing to do. | 我觉得没做错 |
[15:05] | All right, any reason to feel | 好吧,你说了算 |
[15:07] | that this woman might make something out of it, | 但女人总会胡思乱想 |
[15:09] | make it a big deal? No. | 把问题无限扩大 不 |
[15:10] | Okay, well, I’ll need her information anyway. | 好吧,呃,那给我讲讲她 |
[15:12] | Why, you gonna talk to her? | 为啥,难道你要聊她 |
[15:14] | No, but in case she comes out and says anything, | 没有,以防万一 |
[15:16] | I can n jump on it quickly. | 我思维跟不上 |
[15:17] | Okay. ‘Cause she kissed me. | 好吧 因为她亲了我一口 |
[15:19] | – I believe you. – All right, all right. | 我信你 好吧 |
[15:20] | That’s it, I mean, those are all my skeletons, I swear. | 就是这样喵~我发誓我说了一切 |
[15:22] | Anything else would be going way far back. | 我和她就这么点事,没别的了 |
[15:24] | You know, like High School. | 你懂的,就像我高中时一样 |
[15:26] | I don’t wanna know about it. | 我不想听你那点破事 |
[15:27] | All right. | 好嘛 |
[15:29] | Just some naked photographs– we streaked through | 我就和她们拍了几张篮球队的 |
[15:31] | a mother-daughter banquet, baseball team, | 母女档果照而已 |
[15:33] | had disguises on, sunglasses. | 还戴着墨镜 |
[15:34] | Couldn’t probably even tell it was me. | 根本看不出来那就是我 |
[15:36] | I’m gonna pretend like I never heard that. | 我去,我假装没听见 |
[15:38] | Okay, I’m sorry, I’m just– I’m telling you everything | 好吧好吧,我就想开诚布公而已 |
[15:39] | there is ’cause you wanna know this stuff. | 这不正是你好奇的东西吗 |
[15:41] | Yeah, but I don’t need to know that. | 呃,对。但我不想知道这些 |
[15:42] | You had disguises on. Can we be done? | 你还怪会玩的 那咱完事了? |
[15:44] | – I’m saying things– – This is ridiculous. | 我就是就事论事 这真荒谬 |
[15:45] | We’ve been doing this for,like, two hours. | 我们都说俩小时废话了 |
[15:46] | It seems a little extreme. | 呃,确实有点小极端 |
[15:48] | Okay, but trust me, this is very important. | 好吧,但务必相信我 这着实很重要 |
[15:49] | We have to go over a full work history. | 我们必须了解你从小到大干过的一切事情 |
[15:51] | You know, I need to know every job you’ve had, | 你也知道,我需要知道你以前干过些啥 |
[15:53] | salary, reasons for leaving. | 收入状况啊,离职原因啊之类的 |
[15:55] | Let’s start with t&s. How much were you making when– | 那我们就从T&S开始吧 那时候你一个月赚多少? |
[15:57] | – I’m sorry, Heather, you can’t be serious. | 不好意思,海瑟 干嘛那么较真啊 |
[15:58] | This is private information. | 这是隐私啊亲 |
[16:00] | Nobody’s ever even heard of Kristina. | 没人听说过克里斯蒂娜 |
[16:02] | She’s never run for office. | 她从没参加过竞选 |
[16:03] | It’s not like she’s running for the presidency. | 搞得像竞选总统一样 |
[16:04] | You can’t possibly need all this information. | 你压根就没必要知道那么多 |
[16:06] | And, between you and me, | 而且你我之间 |
[16:07] | you know, Bob little’s a legitimate candidate. | 你懂的,小鲍是个合法议员啊 |
[16:09] | He’s got money, his name is in yards all over Berkeley. | 他很有资本竞选啊! |
[16:12] | Kristina, you know, she’s, uh… | 关于克里斯蒂娜嘛,你懂的,是不是? |
[16:15] | Look, I… | 呃…… |
[16:16] | Oh, okay. | 好好好 |
[16:18] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[16:22] | I support her doing this. | 我顶她 |
[16:23] | I just–I don’t know how realistic it is. | 但我不知道现在什么情况 |
[16:27] | – Ohh. – Really? | 哦哦哦~~ 真的? |
[16:29] | – So good. – Really? | 真尼玛好吃 真的? |
[16:31] | – Really. – Chicken. It’s the chicken? | 确实 噶嘣脆,这是鸡肉? |
[16:33] | It’s the Mac and cheese. | 麦当劳出品~~~ |
[16:34] | After what we just shared, | 在我们刚刚宣布订婚消息之后 |
[16:36] | you would rather stuff chicken into your mouth | 你更愿意往你嘴里塞鸡肉是不? |
[16:39] | than lay with beautiful girlfriend? | 床上躺着你那美丽动人的女友 |
[16:41] | Fiancee. I wanna lay. | 现在是未婚妻了你都不心动? 好好,躺吧 |
[16:43] | Okay. Yay. | 来来,躺起 哦也~ |
[16:45] | I’m not choosing anything over this. | 那我先拿点吃的 |
[16:46] | Oh, God help me. | 爽尿了 |
[16:49] | [Laughing] | YD的笑~~~ |
[16:53] | Hi. Hey. | 嘿,亲爱的 嗨,宝贝 |
[16:55] | – I feel romantic. – Right now? | 好浪漫啊 真的? |
[16:57] | Mmhmm. | 喘粗气,你懂的 |
[16:58] | [Snickers] | 看就好了 |
[17:00] | Mm, I have questions for you. | 呃,慢着,我先问问你 |
[17:02] | Hmm? | 呃? |
[17:03] | I wanna talk about our engagement. | 我想谈谈我俩订婚的事情 |
[17:05] | Mmhmm? | 有啥谈的? |
[17:06] | I wanna know all the details, like, mm… | 我想知道有关细节,嗯,对,细节 |
[17:10] | What was your plan? | 比如说,你有何打算? |
[17:11] | Like, did you tell all your friends | 就像告诉你那帮基友 |
[17:13] | you were gonna ask? | 这件事 |
[17:14] | Was it very romantic? | 你有没有觉得这太浪漫了? |
[17:15] | Were you nervous? You know? | 紧张了? |
[17:17] | What was the plan? Yeah, I was nervous. | 来,说说你如何打算的 好吧,说起这我确实紧张了 |
[17:18] | I wanna know about the plan. | 我就想知道你的计划嘛~ |
[17:19] | The plan was… | 嗯,计划是 |
[17:22] | I saw you when I got off the transport, | 我一看到你我就有种穿越的感觉 |
[17:24] | and I thought, “she’s gorgeous. | 我简直觉得你太TM美了! |
[17:26] | “Prettiest girl in the world. | 你在我眼中是最美 |
[17:28] | “I wanna spend every day with her. | 我要时刻跟你在一起 |
[17:29] | I wanna get up every morning with her.” | 每天早上睁开眼睛就看到你 |
[17:32] | And I thought, “that’s it. | 然后想着,这才是我想要的生活 |
[17:35] | Let’s do it.” “That’s it”? | 那咱整起 你就想要这? |
[17:37] | – Spur of the moment. – There’s no… No plan? | 看到你就让我迸发这样的想法 这就根本不是计划好吧? |
[17:39] | It was just spur of the moment? | 只是突发奇想? |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 当然喽 |
[17:45] | It was an easy choice to make. | 这是我最快做出的决定 |
[18:01] | [Sighs] | 唉…… |
[18:02] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯,现在呢 |
[18:04] | I mean, it’s good… | 我是说,嗯,很好 |
[18:07] | For a first draft. | 对于初稿来说 |
[18:10] | Not bad. I made some notes. | 不赖 我做了一些批改 |
[18:12] | But we can go over it. You know… | 我们可以从来一遍 |
[18:14] | Punch it up a little bit. | 更有气势一点 |
[18:15] | That’s really, um… | 这真是……呃…… |
[18:18] | That’s interesting, ’cause I’m actually a speech writer, so… | 有趣……我原本就是一写演讲稿的 |
[18:21] | – Mm-hmm. – You know I wrote | 唉? 你懂的,我曾经帮小鲍写过 |
[18:22] | Bob little’s speeches. Yeah. | 演讲稿 嗯,明白 |
[18:24] | For when he was running for councilman. | 为了竞选议员 |
[18:26] | They were pretty good. Mmhmm. | 写的都还行 |
[18:27] | There’s a lot of red marks here. | 哎呀,这里很多红色的批注啊 |
[18:29] | Oh, well, you know, that’s a– | 这……那个 |
[18:31] | it’s a good speech, um… – Thanks. | 这确实是篇好的演讲稿 谢谢~ |
[18:32] | I just think you gotta come out of the gate swinging. | 我觉得,你应该眼界放宽点 |
[18:35] | Yes. | 好嘞~ |
[18:36] | You make your announcement speech once. | 你曾经做过一次演讲 |
[18:38] | – You’re right. – First impression. | 嗯嗯,对 第一印象嘛…… |
[18:40] | You know? Yep. | 你懂的 嗯 |
[18:41] | – And so it’s gotta be good. – Okay. | (第一印象)必须得好~ 行 |
[18:43] | Matter of fact, it’s gotta be great. | 事实上得很棒才行 |
[18:45] | And it will be. I agree. | 而且它也将会很棒滴~ 这确实 |
[18:46] | Let me know what you think. | 来说说你怎么想的 |
[18:47] | There’s a lot of them, so I will. | 他们人太多了 所以我一定会做得很棒的 |
[18:49] | You know, I wanted to talk to you… | 你知道吗 我之前就想跟你聊聊…. |
[18:50] | – Yes? – About one thing, though. | 是吗 是关于一件事 |
[18:52] | – Mm-hmm. – Adam. | 嗯哼 亚当 |
[18:53] | – My husband. – Yeah. Your husband. | 是关于我丈夫是吧 对 你的丈夫 |
[18:55] | – What about him? – Are you… | 他怎么了 你…… |
[18:58] | Are you sure he’s on board with this campaign? | 你确定他赞成这事吗? |
[19:02] | – Yeah. – 100%? | 当然 确定? |
[19:04] | – 100%. He’s so excited. – Has he said that he’s excited? | 百分百确定,他得知这事后很是兴奋 他有说过他很兴奋咩? |
[19:08] | Did he–did he say something to you, | 那他对你表示过他 |
[19:10] | that he wasn’t? | 反对吗? |
[19:12] | Nothing specific, you know. | 没细说过 |
[19:14] | – I don’t understand. – You know, it’s just… | 我没听懂 这……你知道…… |
[19:16] | I could tell that there wasn’t this kind of | 我看得出来,他对此事并不如想你 |
[19:19] | enthusiasm that you need your husband to have. | 所期待的那样热衷 |
[19:22] | Oh, I–well, he’s probably just, you know, | 呃,他可能是……呃……你知道的 |
[19:25] | he’s stressed out at work. | 他只是工作压力大了些 |
[19:27] | He’s got a lot on his plate. | 他承受太多了 |
[19:28] | – Mm-hmm. – His brother just had a baby. | 嗯哼~ 他弟弟刚有了宝宝 |
[19:30] | So he’s taking over– Okay. Well, you guys | 所以公司由他一人支撑 那好,那你们…… |
[19:33] | are gonna be under a microscope for the next two months. | 那就是说,接下来两个月什么东西都被无限放大了 |
[19:36] | – Right. -And brother having a baby | 对~ 不论他弟弟是否有小孩 |
[19:38] | or not, he’s gotta show enthusiasm. | 他都应表现的很热衷 |
[19:40] | – Yes. – You know. | 当然 呃…… |
[19:41] | Because if there’s any hint of discord, | 若因你们意见相悖 |
[19:44] | if there is an off-the-cuff remark, a look, | 的时候你要出席公众活动的话 |
[19:46] | a noshow at an event — He’ll show up to those. | 怎么办 他会去的 |
[19:49] | I know he will, but will he be enthusiastic, Kristina? | 我知道他会,但是他会表现的很热情吗?老大 |
[19:51] | – Yes. – Because if he’s not, | 当然会 若他表现的不热情的话 |
[19:53] | it comes off like he doesn’t believe in you, | 别人就会觉得他不信任你 |
[19:55] | and if your husband doesn’t believe in you, who will? | 那连你的丈夫都不信任你那谁会呢? |
[19:58] | You know, you should talk to him, | 这……你应该跟他谈谈 |
[19:59] | because this could be death in a grassroots campaign | 不然的话这次竞选可能 |
[20:02] | like ours, you know. Sure. | 就失败了 好的 |
[20:04] | The spouse not believing in the candidate. | 像你这样的候选人不被丈夫信任 |
[20:07] | So just talk to him. | 你就跟他谈谈吧 |
[20:08] | It’s what the mayor would do, you know. | 你应当明白这是个市长该做的 |
[20:27] | Hey, hey, hey. [Snaps fingers] | 喂喂喂 嘘 |
[20:29] | Will you turn that down? Hey, dad, ready for the park? | 你敢把电视关掉不? 唉?爸爸,准备好公园了咩? |
[20:31] | No, no, buddy. I need a minute. | 没有没有,小子 我需要点时间…… |
[20:33] | Will you–hey, turn that down. | 你,你……能把电视关掉不? |
[20:34] | Your sister’s sleeping. [Groans] | 你妹妹在睡觉嘞~ 呼…… |
[20:35] | – Come on, dad, let’s go! – No, no, no. | 来吧,老爹,咱走起~ 别,别 |
[20:37] | Come on, let’s go to the park. Let’s shoot some hoops. | 快点,咱去公园投几个篮~ |
[20:39] | Hey, hey, hey. Come here. Jabbar, stop. | 喂,喂,喂 拜托,乔巴,给我停下 |
[20:40] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 赶紧给我麻溜的停下! |
[20:41] | Jabbar, stop… Come on. | 乔巴,快住手~ 来嘛~ |
[20:43] | What are you– hey! | 你在干…… 嘿! |
[20:45] | Listen to me, you. | 小子,听我说 |
[20:46] | I just asked you to turn this down. | 没听到我刚让你把电视关了吗? |
[20:48] | And you come out and you bounce the basketball? | 要打篮球出去打 |
[20:51] | Your sister’s trying to sleep in there. | 你老妹睡着呢~ |
[20:52] | I know, but I can’t do anything! | 我知道,但我啥也干不了 |
[20:54] | You always tell me to be quiet. | 你老让我安静,安静,安静 |
[20:56] | – Lower your voice. – I don’t care if she wakes up! | 你小子给我小声点 我才不鸟她有没有被吵醒嘞! |
[20:59] | Yeah clearly, you don’t care. | 是吗?你不在乎是吧? |
[21:00] | No! I hate you. | 我才不在乎~!我恨死你了! |
[21:02] | Okay, come on. Come here, come here. | 好了好了,咱不吵了好吧?来,过来 |
[21:03] | Listen, listen, come here. No… | 来来来,听我说 我才不…… |
[21:04] | Okay, okay, listen. | 好了,不闹了,来,听我说 |
[21:05] | Hey, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Listen. | 我说,我道歉好吧?我道歉,现在听我说 |
[21:08] | I’m just trying to keep your sister asleep, okay? | 我就想让你妹妹安安静静睡下,好吗? |
[21:11] | If she wakes up,she’s gonna be screaming, | 如果她醒了,那就是我的噩梦了 |
[21:13] | your mom’s gonna be upset,and you and I are both | 这样的话你妈妈就会很不爽,这样你和我也就遭殃了 |
[21:15] | gonna be in trouble, all right? | 我们会有大麻烦了,知道不? |
[21:17] | [Sighs] I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 唉…… 我抱歉刚吼你来着 |
[21:20] | I tell you what. How about tonight, | 这样吧 今晚咱俩 |
[21:23] | you and I go get something to eat, | 一起去搓一顿 |
[21:24] | all of us will go,but you’ll pick, all right? | 咱们一家人都去~地方你定,咋样? |
[21:26] | And the whole night’ll be about you. | 而且我陪你一晚上~ |
[21:28] | Yeah? Italian kitchen? | 成交? 我想吃意大利菜~~~ |
[21:29] | Yeah, Italian kitchen. Unlimited breadsticks. | 好,意大利菜 终极烘脆面团卷 |
[21:33] | Your favorite. Yeah. | 你最爱吃那个了 嘿嘿 |
[21:34] | – Soft serve ice cream. – Mm-hmm. | 再来一桶冰激凌 嘿嘿嘿 |
[21:36] | Okay, I’ll tell you what. | 好了,现在呢 |
[21:40] | and grab a little five-minute nap. | 歇几分钟吧 |
[21:43] | You gonna hang out with me here? | 你老老实实陪我一会吧? |
[21:44] | – Yeah. – Okay. | 行 好~ |
[21:48] | thought babies were supposed to be fun. | 我本来以为宝宝是很有爱的 |
[21:51] | Yeah, they’re not. | 嗯,烦死我了 |
[21:52] | Okay, I just want to officially apologize, | 好了,现在我正式向你道歉 |
[21:55] | ’cause I realize that, uh, if I hadn’t forgotten | 因为是我把孩子的午餐 |
[21:58] | my kids’ lunches, we wouldn’t be doing this. | 忘在了车上 不然的话,我们也不会做这些了 |
[22:00] | – That’s for sure, but… – Ohh, boy. | 那确实,但…… 哦!我的个老娘啊 |
[22:03] | [Laughing] It’s all your fault. | 【笑着说】你看看你犯的二 |
[22:05] | Recycling. Yep. I’m sorry. | 这个要回收~~~ 嗯,对不起 |
[22:08] | My wife is usually better with the kid stuff than I am. | 我老婆带孩子总是比我带得好 |
[22:10] | I’m much better in the office. | 我还是更适合坐在办公室里 |
[22:12] | Yeah? What do you do? | 唉?你是做什么的? |
[22:13] | Uh, I’m a business guy. | 呃,我是个做生意的~ |
[22:15] | Franchise sales. | 特许经营店~~ |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:19] | Actually, I’m– what the hell? | 事实上,我…… 真见鬼 |
[22:21] | – Recycle. -I’m, uh… | 这个继续回收 我,呃…… |
[22:23] | I’m unemployed. [Chuckles] | 我……失业了…… 【苦笑】 |
[22:25] | – Oh, yeah? – I know, it’s nothing bad. | 这样吗? 这其实没什么不好 |
[22:27] | I didn’t get fired or anything. | 我不是被炒掉的 |
[22:28] | It’s just I worked for a brick-and-mortar company | 我在网上卖房子 |
[22:30] | in an Internet world, and, uh… | 呃…… |
[22:33] | Yeah, nobody really wants to drive into the store | 反正能在网上买的 |
[22:34] | when you can order your marble and your tile online. | 谁会去实体店买呢? |
[22:38] | Look at that. Perfectly good apple. | 看看那个 多么完美的苹果~~~~~ |
[22:41] | – Compost. – [Sighs] | 扔进来吧 唉 |
[22:43] | – Recycling. – Yeah. | 这个回收 好 |
[22:45] | – So you got downsized? – Yes. | 所以你把公司规模缩小了? 对 |
[22:48] | Downsized. Thank you. I appreciate that. | 缩小规模~这么说就没那么难受了 十分感谢 |
[22:51] | That’s much better than unemployed. | 确实比失业这个词好听多了 |
[22:52] | Ugh, it’s weird, too, because I– | 奇怪的是,因为我…… |
[22:54] | I have all this extra time, you know, with the kids, | 我把所有空闲时间都交给了孩子 |
[22:56] | which is awesome, and I love it, and it’s great. | 这挺好,我也挺乐意这么做 |
[22:58] | But I can’t help but feel that sometimes | 有时我不禁会感叹 |
[23:00] | I’m just a little… Inadequate. | 我只是选择有点…… 不太恰当 |
[23:04] | You know, I feel like working is in my DNA. | 我感觉我就是为工作而生的 |
[23:08] | And I’m reduced to this. | 现在竟沦落至此 |
[23:10] | Oh, God. | 哦,我的个老天爷 |
[23:12] | Anyway, enough about my sad story. | 不论如何,我的悲情史讲完了 |
[23:14] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的? |
[23:16] | 【塑料包喀拉拉】[Plastic bags rustling] | |
[23:19] | You downsize companies, don’t you? | 你也缩小了公司规模吗? |
[23:20] | – I do. – What? | 对 啥?! |
[23:22] | – I do. – Really? | 确实是 真的?!! |
[23:23] | – Yeah. – Wow! | 真是真的 哇哦~~ |
[23:24] | – I’m–I’m, uh– – That just happened. | 我,我……呃…… 悲剧就这样发生了 |
[23:26] | I’m a corporate lawyer at dengraf & prossler. | 我是D&P公司的合约律师 |
[23:28] | Oh, that’s a good company. | 哎呀,好公司 |
[23:30] | Both: That’s a really good firm. | 齐声说:那确实是个好公司~ |
[23:32] | Well, we should hurry up here, | 我们得赶快了 |
[23:33] | ’cause you probably got some, | 因为你得 |
[23:34] | you know, deals to close | 呃……处理一些…… |
[23:36] | and corporations to take over. | 解除合约之类的事情 |
[23:38] | Oh, um, no. I control my own hours. | 呃……不是,现在已经没这些事了 |
[23:42] | So… Really? | 所以说…… 真滴? |
[23:44] | Yeah. Yeah. I, you know, I’m pretty– | 对对 我知道,我很…… |
[23:46] | I mostly work from home and just, um, telecommute. | 大多数时间我都是抱着电话在家里工作 |
[23:50] | – Damn. – You know? | 我擦! 你懂的 |
[23:51] | So, um… Yeah. Okay. | 所以说,呃…… 好吧 |
[23:53] | How do I get one of those gigs? | 我都不知道我怎么会得到这些处分 |
[23:54] | – Yeah, right? – That’s great. | 唉?是吗? 这其实挺好…… |
[23:57] | – Um, here. Recycling. – Yeah. | 呃,这个也回收 好嘞 |
[23:59] | [Doorbell rings] | 叮咚~ |
[24:02] | – Hank. – Hey, hi. | 汉克~~~ 嗨~ |
[24:03] | Uh, look, I’m not even here. | 呃,你看到的其实不是我(汗) |
[24:06] | – You’re not here? – No, I’m not here. | 你不是你吗 我确实不在这(汗死) |
[24:07] | I don’t want to make a thing, I just brought… | 我不想找麻烦 我只是带了些…… |
[24:09] | A thing Hank… | 东西…… 汉克…… |
[24:11] | It’s like a housewarming gift. | 就是些,乔迁之礼 |
[24:12] | Thank you. Wanna come in? | 哎呀,太客气了 进来吗? |
[24:14] | Yeah. Uh… Wow.Heh. | 呃,好,哇哦,房子不错 |
[24:18] | – Very kind of bohemian-ish. – Still moving in. | 波西米亚风格,不错 还在搬 |
[24:20] | Right? Well, it’s a lot of stuff | 是吗? 你知道的,我妈阁楼里 |
[24:21] | from my mom’s attic. Bohemian? | 还有很多东西没有搬 波西米亚? |
[24:24] | – It’s nice. Yeah. – Thanks. | 不错不错 谢谢 |
[24:27] | That’s a candle. You don’t have to… | 那是支蜡饰 你不用……一直提着 |
[24:28] | – Oh! Oh, did you– – Look at it. | 啊呀~你买了…… 看看这个 |
[24:30] | Do you not want me to open it? | 你想我当着你面打开吗? |
[24:31] | – You can open it. – Okay. | 开,开,随你 好的 |
[24:32] | It’s no surprise. It’s a… Candle. | 不算是惊喜 是个……蜡烛 |
[24:36] | It’s “pink ocean,” the lady told me. | 它叫”粉色海洋“售货员说的 |
[24:38] | – Oh. – I don’t know. | 哦~ 我也不知道 |
[24:39] | She had a pierced eyebrow, | 她打了个眉钉 |
[24:40] | so I don’t know if I trust her. | 所以不知道该不该相信她 |
[24:42] | It smells just like a pink ocean. | 这闻起来,确实像粉红色的海洋一样 |
[24:43] | It’s very nice. Thank you. | 很不错 谢谢 |
[24:45] | I like it. Anyway, listen. | 我挺喜欢 无论如何,听着 |
[24:47] | Max came by the studio. Oh, yeah, I heard that, um, | 麦克斯到我工作室来 呃,我听说了,呃…… |
[24:49] | he’s got a camera fixed or something. | 他去修相机啊什么的 |
[24:53] | Yeah, but he’s come back a couple times. | 一段时间后他又来了 |
[24:55] | I think he’s got the photography bug. | 我以为他又拍了些昆虫的照片 |
[24:57] | – Ohh. – So that’s good. | 这样啊 这挺好 |
[24:59] | So you have a new protege. | 所以,你收了新徒儿? |
[25:00] | – Kind of, I guess. But here’s the thing: | 差不多吧 有件事我得说 |
[25:02] | He told me that your daughter was getting engaged. | 他告诉我你女儿订婚了 |
[25:05] | Yeah, she’s getting married. | 是啊,她快结婚了 |
[25:07] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Yep. | 对,对 嗯 |
[25:08] | That’s what I heard. I just thought, | 我就是这样听说的 我就想着啊 |
[25:10] | as a friend, just… | 作为一个友人 |
[25:13] | Because that’s where we are… | 由于我们分手了嘛~ |
[25:15] | Uh, you know, I thought I’d just come by, | 呃,你知道的,我就是顺路过来看看 |
[25:18] | see how you’re doing with it. | 你现在怎么样 |
[25:19] | Thank you. Yeah, we’re just… | 谢谢 我们只是…… |
[25:20] | Um, very excited and, um, happy for her. | 对此非常兴奋,并且开心得不得了 |
[25:25] | Oh… Well, good, then. | 哦~挺好,然后呢 |
[25:27] | That’s good, right? Yeah. | 很好是吧? 是 |
[25:28] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | 恭喜恭喜恭喜你啊~ 谢谢 |
[25:29] | – Because– – Thank you, I know. | 因为…… 谢谢,我明白的 |
[25:30] | It’s a little rushed. | 这有点赶 |
[25:32] | Just feels a little too soon to me. | 对我来说确实有点赶 |
[25:33] | – That what it seems. – And, you know, I just– | 看起来是这样 而且……你……我…… |
[25:35] | I don’t know him as well as I’d like to know him, | 我不清楚他还是不是从前的他 |
[25:37] | and I don’t know what the hurry is, you know? | 我也不清楚他为啥那么急 |
[25:39] | They’re so young I feel like, you know, | 他们还那么年轻的 我觉得…… |
[25:41] | I don’t know why they don’t just move in together for a while. | 我不知道他们为啥不先共同生活一段时间再说 |
[25:44] | But anyway–anyway– | 但……不管怎样……无论如何…… |
[25:46] | – well, are you gonna talk to her about it? | 你不准备跟她谈谈吗? |
[25:47] | And say what? | 谈啥? |
[25:50] | Say what you just said to me. | 就刚刚你说的那些 |
[25:52] | Oh, I can’t say that to her. | 我不能对她说这些 |
[25:53] | She doesn’t want to hear that from me. | 她不想从我嘴里听到这些 |
[25:55] | She’s very touchy about my opinions. | 她对我的想法非常敏感 |
[25:56] | So what? You know, just… | 那又怎样? 这……只是…… |
[25:58] | One of the biggest decisions of her life. | 她人生中一次重大的决定 |
[26:00] | You gonna let her do it– | 那你就让她草草下决定? |
[26:01] | come on, look, we both had crap marriages. | 拜托,看看我们,让她有个前车之鉴 |
[26:05] | – Very crap. – Right? So… | 确实很糟糕…… 是吗?所以嘛…… |
[26:06] | I wish somebody would have talked to me | 我多希望有人在我误入歧途 |
[26:08] | before I walked down the aisle. | 之前跟我谈谈 |
[26:09] | You gotta tell her the truth. | 你得告诉她真相 |
[26:11] | So what if you piss her off? | 如果她生气了怎么办? |
[26:14] | You’re probably right. | 也许你是对的 |
[26:20] | Do you wanna… Get a drink… | 你想……喝点什么吗? |
[26:22] | – You know, I gotta go. – Or you gotta go? | 我得走了 还是……好吧,要走了 |
[26:24] | – Yeah, I gotta go. Yeah. – Okay. | 对,我得走了,对对 好吧 |
[26:25] | – This is nice, though. – Thank you. | 房子不错 谢谢 |
[26:27] | You can return that if you want. | 如果你不喜欢你可以退回去的 |
[26:28] | I’m not gonna return my candle. | 我才不会退回去嘞 |
[26:30] | It’s nice here, though. It’s pretty cool. | 房子真的很不错 挺好 |
[26:32] | – Thank you. – All right. | 谢谢 好吧,我这就走了 |
[26:33] | – You’re going the wrong way. – Oh. | 你走错路了 哦哦 |
[26:34] | 【笑哈哈】[Chuckles] | |
[26:36] | “This is my vision and a vision for our future | 这边是我理想中的未来 |
[26:39] | “we can all believe in. | 信任彼此 |
[26:40] | “This is our city, this is our time. | 这,就是我们的家园,我们的时代 |
[26:43] | “I’m Kristina braverman, but in two months, | 我是克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼,我为自己代言 未来两个月 |
[26:46] | “I hope you’ll know me by another name: | 我希望大家能记住我另一个名字 |
[26:48] | “Mayor of this great city of Berkeley. | 伟大城市贝克里市的市长~~~ |
[26:51] | Thank you.” | 谢谢,谢谢大家 |
[26:54] | – That was great. – Thank you. | 太棒了~ 谢谢 |
[26:55] | Really? I– | 真的吗,我…… |
[26:57] | – yeah, it was a lot of good themes. | 当然是真的!有很多很棒的主题 |
[26:59] | – Good themes? – What? | 好的主题? 怎么? |
[27:02] | Nothing, you just sounded like my teacher. | 没事,你这口气像我的老师一样 |
[27:05] | – I’m just saying that– – In eighth grade. | 我只是就事论事 在我八年级的时候 |
[27:06] | If I were a voter, and I heard the speech, | 如果我是个选民,当我听到这个演讲 |
[27:07] | that I would want to vote for you. | 我肯定会投你一票滴~ |
[27:09] | That’s all. It’s good. | 就是这样喵~ 挺好 |
[27:11] | Honey, you are a voter. And, um, you know… | 宝贝,你是个选民,并且…… |
[27:13] | – What did I say? – As far as I’m concerned, | 我说啥了?! 我所想的是 |
[27:15] | I think you’re registered, so I hope that you’d vote. | 我就是想着你是个注册选民,所以我希望你也去投一票 |
[27:17] | I just feel like you’re not being supportive. | 我就是觉得你不怎么支持我 |
[27:19] | Kristina, I’m your husband. I’supportive. | 克里斯蒂娜,我是你老公,我绝对支持你 |
[27:22] | – Really? – Yeah. | 真的咩? 那绝对是当然的啦~ |
[27:23] | Because I talked to Heather, | 因为我跟海瑟谈过 |
[27:24] | and she said that you were a little, | 她跟我说你有点…… |
[27:25] | you know, resistant. | 呃……抵触情绪 |
[27:26] | Maybe you don’t want to be a part of this. | 或许你不想参与其中 |
[27:28] | I don’t care what Heather says. | 我不管海瑟怎么说 |
[27:29] | Heather in hsat office for two hours | 海瑟在我办公室呆了整整俩小时 |
[27:30] | and asked me a bunch of personal questions. | 还问了我一大堆私人问题 |
[27:32] | Yeah, it made me feel resistant. | 对 那确实让我产生了抵触情绪 |
[27:33] | Okay, I get it. You know what? | 好吧 我懂了 你知道吗 |
[27:34] | I’m about to go out there and make a speech | 我就要出去在一大帮子人 |
[27:36] | in front of a lot of people. | 面前演讲 |
[27:37] | – I know. – What is wrong with you? | 我知道 你到底有什么毛病 |
[27:39] | – Nothing. – Can you just tell me, honey? | 什么都没有 你能不能老老实实跟我说 亲爱的 |
[27:41] | I feel like you’re being evasive and just not telling me– | 我觉得你现在很难以琢磨 而且你什么都不跟我说 |
[27:43] | – all right, why are you doing this? | 好吧 你为啥要这么做 |
[27:45] | – Doing what? – Really. Why are you running? | 做什么? 是吗,你为啥要去竞选? |
[27:47] | Adam, you know why I’m running. | 亚当,你知道我为啥去竞选 |
[27:48] | I want to help people. I want to make a difference. | 我想去帮助别人 我想与众不同 |
[27:53] | I know that I can be a good mayor. | 而且我知道我可以做一个好市长 |
[27:54] | – Okay. – Adam… | 好嘛 亚当…… |
[27:56] | I just–I feel like I’ve been given a second chance, | 我只是觉得 我已经被给予第二次机会 |
[27:59] | and I’m not gonna take that lightly. | 而且我不想不重视 |
[28:01] | I’m not. | 并不想 |
[28:03] | All right, well, maybe you should put that in your speech. | 好吧,或许你应该把这段加到你的竞选演讲里面 |
[28:05] | You know what? You’re making me feel awful | 你知道吗? 你让我感觉糟透了 |
[28:07] | right now. You’re acting like a jerk. | 你像个混蛋一样 |
[28:09] | Well, I don’t know what to do! | 好吧,我真不知道该怎么做了 |
[28:10] | I don’t think you’ve thought this through. | 我觉得你还没有绕过这个弯 |
[28:11] | – I have– – I see you getting stressed out | 我绕过来了 我看得出现在你压力很大 |
[28:12] | now–this is what I’m worried about. | 这才是我所关心的 |
[28:14] | Every doctor that we talked to said that you should | 每个医生都跟我说你应该 |
[28:16] | manage your stress level. I’m not- | 自我控制你的压力 我哪有 |
[28:17] | this is making me stressed right now! | 你现在让我亚历山大!!! |
[28:20] | What you’re doing to meis making me stressed. | 你现在的所作所为让我压力很大 |
[28:22] | Just listen to me, okay? | 听我说好不? |
[28:23] | You’re supposed to be eating well. | 你本来应该吃得好 |
[28:24] | You’re supposed to be resting, exercising. | 睡的香,快活似神仙 |
[28:26] | – I feel fine. – I’m supposed to just sit back | 我很好 我本来应该站在你背后默默支持你 |
[28:28] | and be supportive and let you go into what is probably | 让你去做未来两个月可能会让你 |
[28:30] | going to be the most stressful two months of your life | 亚历山大的工作 |
[28:31] | and just let that happen? | 难道我就眼睁睁的看着它发生?! |
[28:32] | No, it’s not… | 不,不是这样的 |
[28:34] | Kristina, can you listen to me? | 克里斯蒂娜,听我说好吗? |
[28:36] | I don’t want to see you– I’m listening to you. | 我真不想看着你…… 我听着呢 |
[28:37] | I don’t want to see you have to battle cancer again. | 我不想再一次让你跟癌症搏斗了 |
[28:38] | You almost died! I’m not gonna! | 你差点就死了~ =我是不会让这发生的 |
[28:45] | You know what? You are 100% right. | 你知道吗 你百分百是对的 |
[28:48] | I almost died. But I didn’t. | 我差点死了,但我没死 |
[28:52] | That’s exactly why I’m doing this. | 这就是我竞选的原因 |
[28:55] | 【哭的好伤心】[Crying] | |
[29:05] | Come on, come on. | 你倒是快吃啊! |
[29:12] | Mom, the baby’s really loud. It’s really embarrassing. | 妈妈,妹妹哭的太大声了 这太丢人了 |
[29:16] | 【宝宝开挂了】[Baby screaming] | |
[29:19] | You want more breadsticks, bud? | 再来些烘脆面团卷? |
[29:20] | – Mmm, they’re good. – Yeah? | 嗯,好吃的要死 好 |
[29:23] | Well, I’m trying. She’s not taking the nipple. | 我一直在努力,可她就是含不住那个头头 |
[29:26] | What do you mean she won’t take it? | 你说她不含是什么意思? |
[29:27] | She’s–she’s hungry, right? | 她不是很饿吗? |
[29:28] | I don’t know. | 我咋知道 |
[29:30] | Ugh! | 天啊 |
[29:31] | Okay, well, just, we’ll all stay relaxed. | 好吧,现在我们先放松 |
[29:33] | If you get stressed, | 如果你太紧张 |
[29:34] | then you’ll pass on the stress to her. | 你就会将压力传染给她 |
[29:35] | I’m in a restaurant with my boob hanging out. | 我在餐厅里把咪咪露在外面你让我怎么冷静的下来! |
[29:37] | You relax. Honey, I’m not saying | 换你你能放松? 宝贝,我不是说你做错了什么 |
[29:38] | you’re doing anything wrong, I’m just saying maybe– | 我只是说,如果有可能…… |
[29:40] | maybe sway– oh, good, good. | 有可能摇一摇的话 哦!很好很好 |
[29:42] | Here comes the little miniature Napoleon. | 迷你拿破仑往这边来了 |
[29:44] | Here he is. [Crying continues] | 他来了 【哭哭更健康】 |
[29:46] | – Hey, guys. So, um… – Hey. | 嘿,各位,呃……那个…… 哈喽~ |
[29:48] | Two more complaints. | 很多人抱怨这…… |
[29:50] | Huh. Okay. | 恩恩,好的 |
[29:51] | Well, we’re dealing with that, | 我们正在处理呢 |
[29:53] | but, you know, we could use some refills here. | 这,你看,我们会用什么替代一下的 |
[29:54] | Yes, please. Thank you. | 是的,拜托了 谢谢 |
[29:56] | I’m really sorry, but I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 十分抱歉,我想我只能请各位离开了 |
[29:58] | – What? – Yeah. | 啥? 就是这样喵 |
[29:59] | Like when we’re done eating, | 你是说让我们吃完过后 |
[30:00] | you’re gonna ask us to leave. | 就赶紧走? |
[30:01] | – No, I mean– – I don’t wanna go. | 不不,我是说 我才不走嘞 |
[30:03] | I understand, sweetie. Maybe another time | 我明白,宝贝 也许下次…… |
[30:05] | we can come back. Okay. | 我们再来 行了 |
[30:06] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去 |
[30:07] | This is my son’s night. He got to pick. | 这是我儿子的夜晚,他来决定 |
[30:08] | – I understand. – This is his favorite place. | 我明白 这是他最喜欢的地方 |
[30:10] | – I understand. – You’re not kicking him out | 我理解 你不许赶我们出去 |
[30:11] | because there’s a baby that’s making a little bit of noise. | 仅仅因为宝宝有点吵 |
[30:14] | Everyone can just kind of man up and handle it. | 是个人都会遇到这档子事的 |
[30:15] | All right? I tr-uhh. | 好吗? 我…… |
[30:17] | Or they can put some napkin in their ear or something. | 或许他们可以用餐巾把耳朵堵住 |
[30:19] | – Um, sir–sir– – ‘Cause we’re not leaving here. | 呃,先生,先生 因为我们绝对不会走的 |
[30:20] | Sir, people are really complaining. | 大家都在抱怨啊,先生 |
[30:21] | – Just calm down. – Really? Who’s complaining? | 冷静一点啦 真的?谁在抱怨? |
[30:23] | Everybody! Everybody’s complaining. | 所有人 所有人都在抱怨 |
[30:24] | – Oh, everyone’s complaining? – Yes! | 哦,所有人都在抱怨? 是啊亲 |
[30:25] | Crosby, don’t make a big scene. | 克罗斯比,别把事闹大了 |
[30:27] | I wanna meet the one person who is complaining, | 我想见见那个抱怨的人 |
[30:28] | so I can ask them to leave. Maybe they should leave. | 这样我就可以让他们离开了。或许他们才应该离开 |
[30:29] | What’s their bill? Maybe ours is more. | 他们的账单呢? 我们消费的比较多好吧? |
[30:30] | Sir– – Who’s–which one of you guys | 先生—- 你们这群人中 |
[30:32] | is complaining, huh? You? | 谁在抱怨啊? 你吗? |
[30:34] | Oh, really? Guy with the kid. | 哦,真的吗? 你这个带着孩子的家伙 |
[30:35] | Your kid never cried? You’venever been in this situation? | 你的孩子从来不哭吗? 难道你没遇到过这种状况吗? |
[30:37] | We’re supposed to be in a club. Take it outside! | 我们本应站在同一战线上的 出去!!! |
[30:39] | Oh, you wanna go outside with me? | 你想跟我出去单挑吗? |
[30:41] | I would love that! I don’t think you’re gonna like | 我倒是很乐意 我倒不认为你喜欢 |
[30:42] | the outcome of that. | 这么做的后果 |
[30:43] | I’ll be happy to box up everything for you, | 我会把所有东西给你们打包的! |
[30:45] | but you have to go. Oh, yeah, let’s say yeah. | 但是你必须得离开了 好,那打包,打呀 |
[30:46] | Box this up. | 这个打包 这个也打上 Box this up. |
[30:48] | And why don’t you box that up,too, while you’re at it, okay? | 你咋不连这个一起打包呢? 你不就是干这个的吗? |
[30:49] | And as much as I only think this meal was worth about 6 bucks, | 我认为这顿饭只值六块~ |
[30:52] | I’m gonna go ahead and leave you 40, | 但是我会给你留40块 |
[30:53] | because I have class! Unlike you guys. | 因为我是有身份的人,不像你们这群家伙 |
[30:55] | – I’m– – If you can’t handle the sound | 我…… 如果你不能处理好 |
[30:57] | of a baby crying, which is the sound of life, everybody! | 宝宝哭的这种自然的声音,各位 |
[31:00] | Unlike this food, which is cancerous | 不像这些致癌的食物 |
[31:02] | and should be served on an airplane. | 这种东西只能在飞机上提供 |
[31:04] | Make sure you box that all up. | 确保你把所有东西都打包好了 |
[31:05] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[31:12] | Hello? | 哈喽~ |
[31:13] | Ah. Hey. | 啊? 嘿~ |
[31:15] | – Hi. – What are you doing here? | 嗨 你在这干嘛呢? |
[31:17] | Oh, I was just in the neighborhood, | 就像平常一样 |
[31:19] | like I always am now. | 在隔壁…… |
[31:20] | Oh, that’s right. | 哦,对对 |
[31:21] | We gonna drink all those right now? | 我们现在要把这些喝光吗? |
[31:23] | – I think so. – All right. | 对 好嘛 |
[31:24] | I’m game. | 我加入 |
[31:26] | Crack that for you? | 帮你打开? |
[31:28] | – There you go. | 唉……- [Sighs] 给 |
[31:30] | – Thanks. – What are you doing? | 谢谢 你刚在干嘛? |
[31:32] | – Ah, just, you know. – Wandering the streets? | 呃,只是…… 在街上闲逛 |
[31:35] | Yeah, a little bit. [Chuckles] | 唉,差不多 |
[31:38] | – What’s up? – Hey, what is up? | 咋了? 嘿,咋了? |
[31:40] | What’s up with your kid and my ex-boyfriend | 你儿子跟我前男友是怎么回事? |
[31:42] | being friends? | 他们俩成朋友了? |
[31:43] | Yeah, I thought that might be a little awkward. | 是的,我觉得可能有点尴尬 |
[31:45] | But it’s– Max is into photography, | 但是 麦克斯喜欢摄影 |
[31:47] | he wandered into Hank’s studio, | 他喜欢去汉克的工作室 |
[31:49] | and Hank’s kind of taken him under his wing. | 而且汉克也把他当弟子 |
[31:50] | I hope it’s not a problem, so– | 我希望这没什么问题,所以…… |
[31:52] | – oh, I don’t know. | 呃……我不知道 |
[31:53] | Well, I don’t know what he was doing at my place today. | 我不知道他跑到我那去干嘛 |
[31:54] | He brought me a candle. | 他给我买了支蜡烛 |
[31:55] | Really? | 真滴? |
[31:57] | Yeah. What does that mean? | 真滴 那意味着什么呢? |
[31:58] | I don’t know. That’s weird. | 我不知道,有点怪 |
[32:00] | A candle. [Sighs] | 一个蜡烛…… |
[32:03] | And, hey, Amber getting married. | 那个,安博要结婚了 |
[32:04] | How about that, huh? [Scoffs] | 进展怎样? |
[32:05] | Oh, Adam, I mean, what is that? | 呃,亚当,我是说他们什么意思? |
[32:08] | Sarah, look, they’re young.They’re in love, I mean– | 莎拉,听着,他们还年轻,他们坠入爱河,我是说…… |
[32:10] | – Ryan is a great guy, but he… | 瑞恩是个棒小伙 但他…… |
[32:14] | He’s had some issues. Right. | 他也有很多问题 对 |
[32:16] | Who sometimes gets in fights | 他会没事打架玩 |
[32:19] | and sometimes… Takes pills, and… | 而且有时他…… 吸点小毒 |
[32:22] | But isn’t that in the past? | 那不都是过去的事了吗? |
[32:23] | I mean, he’s dealing with the PTSD. | 我的意思是他现在不是正在医治神经性紧张吗? |
[32:26] | Seems like he’s doing all right. | 他不是都处理好了 |
[32:27] | I don’t know. | 我哪知道 |
[32:29] | I like him. I think he’s a good guy. | 我挺喜欢他的 我觉得他是一挺不错的小伙 |
[32:31] | I like him too, but… I don’t know. | 我也喜欢他,但…… 我不知道该怎么说 |
[32:34] | Marriage. It’s– | 婚姻就如同是…… |
[32:35] | I just don’t want to see her make a big mistake. | 我不想我女儿重蹈覆辙 |
[32:39] | It just seems too soon. | 他们……进展太快了 |
[32:40] | Don’t you think? Shouldn’t I say something? | 你不这样认为吗? 难道我不该说点什么吗? |
[32:42] | Well, wait a minute, are you thinking about–listen. | 等等,你是不是在想,听着 |
[32:43] | Here’s why it’s not a good idea. | 我来给你说这为什么不是个好想法 |
[32:45] | Okay? You remember when you and Seth came home, | 好吗?你记得当你把赛思领回家的时候 |
[32:47] | announced that you were engaged, and dad flew off the handle, | 宣布你们要订婚的时候,老爸举双手反对的 |
[32:49] | and you guys got into a big fight, | 你和老爸就开始冷战 |
[32:50] | you wouldn’t talk to dad, and then you and Seth eloped? | 你再也不愿意跟爸爸聊天了,接着你就跟赛思私奔了 |
[32:53] | Sarah, we didn’t see you guys for a long time. | 萨拉,我们很长一段时间都没有看到你们 |
[32:56] | Well… I’m not dad. | 我……不是爸爸 |
[32:59] | Maybe Ryan isn’t Seth. Okay? | 也许瑞恩也不是赛思 对吧? |
[33:02] | Maybe he’s got some issues, | 也许他之前有很多问题 |
[33:03] | but maybe he can work through them. | 但一切都会过去的 |
[33:04] | So let them… | 所以就让他们…… |
[33:06] | I’m just saying, don’t do anything | 我的意思是,你最好什么都别做 |
[33:07] | that’s gonna drive Amber away. | 不然的话安博会离你越来越远 |
[33:09] | That’s all I’m saying. | 这就是我想说的,喵 |
[33:10] | If they’re gonna get married, they’re gonna get married. | 如果他们要结婚的话,不管怎样,他们都会结婚 |
[33:12] | She’s not gonna elope, is she? | 她不会私奔的,对吧? |
[33:14] | [Sighs] Oh, no. | 哦,千万别 |
[33:24] | Hey, sweetie. You know, it’s almost midnight. | 嘿,亲爱的,你看,这都半夜了 |
[33:27] | Yeah, I know. | 是,我知道 |
[33:29] | – You coming to bed? – Yeah. | 你不睡觉吗? 好的 |
[33:32] | Yeah, as soon as I, uh… | 我整完这个就睡 |
[33:34] | You know, that kid was right. | 你知道吗?那个孩子说得对 |
[33:36] | Man, there is… Dry rot all the way through this thing. | 天呐,水真把这木头都泡烂了 |
[33:40] | I don’t know how I missed it. | 我不知道哪里没照顾周到 |
[33:46] | [Sighs] Oh, what are we doing, zeek? | 我们这是在干嘛呢,奇克 |
[33:48] | Well, I’m trying to save money on a new alarm system. | 我试着把我们的钱从报警系统之中节省出来 |
[33:50] | That’s what I’m doing. Yes, I know. | 这就是我正在做的 是的,我知道 |
[33:52] | But it’s not just the windows. | 但这不单单是窗户的问题 |
[33:54] | It’s the drain in the guest bathroom. | 这还是客房卫生间的下水道的问题 |
[33:56] | And the screens on the side porch. | 而且,门廊旁边的屏风也有问题 |
[33:58] | It’s the railing out here. | 栏杆的问题也不小 |
[34:00] | You know there’s a new leak in the utility room? | 你觉得新的公共设施有漏洞吗? |
[34:02] | – Huh. – I’m telling you, | 嗯 跟你说正经的呢 |
[34:03] | we’re gonna need a new roof. | 我们得把房顶给换了 |
[34:04] | Well… Well, I think that roof’s okay. | 这……我觉得房顶还好啊 |
[34:06] | I’ll get up there and check it tomorrow. | 我明儿早起来再检查一遍 |
[34:18] | Have you ever thought about downsizing? | 你没想过缩减开支吗? |
[34:22] | Maybe? | 仅仅是也许 |
[34:23] | You know, move into a smaller place? | 搬去更小的房子? |
[34:26] | You mean like a retirement home? | 你的意思是去个去个小地方安享晚年? |
[34:28] | [Laughs] Retirement home? | 安享晚年? |
[34:30] | – Yeah. – No, I’m talking about | 对 我不是在 |
[34:32] | a condominium. Mmhmm. | 说公寓 嗯 |
[34:34] | Close to museums. We could walk to restaurants. | 靠近展览馆,我们可以步行出去吃饭(她真是这么说的) |
[34:37] | You know, we’d be surrounded by all that culture. | 我们一直被这些优秀文化熏陶着 |
[34:40] | Oh, yeah, whoopee. | 哎呀,挺好 |
[34:42] | I don’t care for the city, really. | 我真的不喜欢城市 |
[34:43] | I kind of like it here. | 我挺喜欢这 |
[34:46] | You love it here. | 你爱这里 |
[34:48] | And so do I. | 我也是 |
[34:50] | This house is a part of us. | 这栋房子是我们的一部分 |
[34:53] | We raised our babies here. | 我们在这把孩子养大 |
[34:57] | We made a lot of memories here. | 我们在这里有很多回忆 |
[35:01] | But, uh… You know, let’s face it. | 但是……面对现实吧 |
[35:03] | That–the kids don’t come around half as much | 孩子们探望我们的次数 |
[35:06] | as they used to. Yeah, they do. | 也不如以前多了 是啊…… |
[35:08] | And the guest house is standing there empty. | 而且客房也一直是空的 |
[35:10] | Hey, come on, they were here Sunday, you know? | 嘿,别这样,他们周日不是回来吗? |
[35:12] | All we do is putter around the house all day, | 我们一整天能做的就是在房子周围闲逛 |
[35:13] | waiting for the mail to come. | 就为了等一封邮件 |
[35:15] | I mean, don’t you ever want more? | 我是说,你难道不追求更多吗? |
[35:22] | More what? Everything. | 更多什么? 所有 |
[35:25] | Life. | 包括生活 |
[35:27] | You know, if we were in a condo, | 如果我们住在公寓里面 |
[35:28] | you wouldn’t be spending all your time fixing things. | 你就不会整天敲敲打打的了 |
[35:30] | We could do stuff. | 我们可以做其他事 |
[35:31] | We could have a little fun. | 我们可以去找些乐子 |
[35:33] | Travel, go places. Have adventures. | 旅游啊,冒险啊什么的 |
[35:35] | And we’d have the money to do it. | 而且我们有财力去做这些 |
[35:38] | I mean, this is it. See? | 我的意思是,这才是生活,如何? |
[35:42] | This is the start of our act three. | 这就是我们新生活的开始 |
[35:48] | I just don’t want to let it slip away. | 我只是不想让时光匆匆流去 |
[35:53] | So y’re saying you want to sell our house. | 你是说你想把房子卖掉? |
[35:55] | I think we should talk about it. | 我觉得我们应当商量一番 |
[36:13] | – Oh, yeah. – Morning. | 哦~也~ 早啊~ |
[36:14] | Oh! Hey, Julia. | 嗨~茱莉亚 |
[36:15] | Look who’s on time when it doesn’t matter. | 看看谁在不重要的时候也早早来了 |
[36:17] | – Ah, well. [Scoffs] – I know. | 呃……那个…… 我明白 |
[36:19] | Come on, that was all part of the master plan. | 拜托,这是总体规划的一部分啊亲~ |
[36:21] | You know, I needed somebody else on my sustainability team. | 我的责任团队还缺几个人 |
[36:23] | – Well, good work. – [Laughs] | 嗯,漂亮 |
[36:25] | Um, hey, I actually have to talk to you about something. | 呃,事实上,我想找你说点事 |
[36:29] | What’s up? | 咋了? |
[36:32] | I, um, don’t work for dengraf and prossler anymore. | 我……呃……已经没有为D&P公司工作了 |
[36:36] | Oh, no. What happened? | 太可惜了,肿么了? |
[36:37] | No, I-I haven’t worked for them for a year. | 我都一年多没在那工作了 |
[36:40] | I-I quit. They would have fired me anyway | 我……我辞职了。反正他们无论如何都会炒了我的 |
[36:43] | for the mistake that I made. | 因为我犯了点小小的错误 |
[36:44] | I just– I lied to you about it, | 我只是,对你撒了个小小的谎 |
[36:46] | and I don’t know why that I felt the need to do that, | 我不知道我为什么会这么做 |
[36:48] | but I did, and I’m sorry. | 但是我的确骗了你,我很抱歉 |
[36:50] | Wow. That’s messed up. | 我去~还真是一团糟 |
[36:53] | I really don’t think we should hang out anymore. | 我觉得我们不应该再见面了 |
[36:57] | – Okay. – Really? | 好吧 真的? |
[36:59] | Nothing? Come on! That was a joke. | 啥事都不干? 拜托,玩笑而已 |
[37:02] | – You were jok– – I was joking! | 你在开…… 我在开玩笑 |
[37:04] | You gotta lighten up! That was really mean. | 你得振作起来 那还真是自私 |
[37:05] | – [Laughs] – Jeez. Okay. | 天啊……好吧 |
[37:09] | You were trying to puff yourself up a little bit. | 你有点太夸张了吧 |
[37:11] | It’s no big deal– people do it all the time. | 没什么大不了的,人们经常这么做的 |
[37:12] | It took me six weeks before | 我花了六周才 |
[37:13] | I could even say the word out loud. | 敢跟别人说那个词 |
[37:15] | “Unemployed.” I know. Well, like- | “失业” 我知道,就像…… |
[37:16] | – ugh, it still hurts. – Right? | 呃啊,太伤人了 是咩? |
[37:17] | Yeah, like, we’re losing our skin. | 对,脸都羞掉了 |
[37:19] | Fingers and toes are falling off everywhere we go. | 人都丢尽了 |
[37:21] | Yeah. That’s almost exactly what I was gonna say. | 这差不多就是我要说的了 |
[37:24] | – Figured. – But not quite. | 了解 并不完全是 |
[37:26] | Okay. So we’re good? | 所以……我们还是朋友? |
[37:28] | We’re good. Yeah. | 我们是好朋友~~ 是~ |
[37:29] | I’ll see you Monday. | 那周一见 |
[37:31] | Go, green team, huh? | 我们的目标是 |
[37:32] | Hey, recycling table. | 没有污染~ |
[37:33] | – Sustainability! – Yeah! | 责任~ 对~ |
[37:35] | – Whoo hoo! – Savin’ the world! | 呜呼~~~~ 拯救世界~~~ |
[37:39] | Barkeep. Barkeep. Barkeep. | 酒保,酒保~快点,酒保~ |
[37:40] | Get me a nice, cold soda, and make it cold as hell, | 给我一杯冰凉的苏打水,透心凉心飞扬 |
[37:43] | or I’m gonna pull my six-shooter on you. | 否则我就开枪打你喽~ |
[37:45] | Can I have an orange soda? | 能给我杯鲜橙苏打不? |
[37:46] | Yeah, you can have whatever you want. | 当然,你想拿什么就拿什么~ |
[37:48] | Go crazy. | 疯抢一空吧~ |
[37:50] | Uh-huh. Chocolate and caffeine. | 啊哈,巧克力和咖啡 |
[37:52] | Look at this pro. | 你真是个行家 |
[37:58] | Mmm. | 真尼玛好喝 |
[38:01] | You know what a jailbreak is, right? | 你知道什么是越狱对吧 |
[38:03] | A jailbreak? No. | 越狱?不知道 |
[38:04] | Yeah, a jailbreak, where dad signs his kid | 额,所谓越狱嘛, |
[38:06] | out of school for a couple hours, | 就是老爸把儿子接出来玩一小时 |
[38:07] | and mom doesn’t know, and then they keep it a secret? | 而且还不让他妈知道,他们必须得保守秘密,对吧? |
[38:09] | You know? [Giggles] | 你懂吧? |
[38:10] | Like, let’s say I was the dad in this scenario, | 就像……我就是这个情景里的老爸 |
[38:12] | and you were the son. Okay, yeah. | 而你呢,就是那个儿子 好的,知道了 |
[38:14] | I broke you out because I want to admit to you | 我把你弄出来就是为了和你坦白 |
[38:16] | that we have been focusing on your sister a lot lately, | 最近我和你妈太关心你老妹了 |
[38:20] | and I know you’ve been feeling like a second-class citizen, | 我感受得到你觉得自己变成了二等公民 |
[38:23] | and I’m sorry. Yeah, she cries a lot. | 对此我很抱歉 对,她太会哭了 |
[38:25] | Yeah.She cries all the time. | 对,她从没消停过 |
[38:27] | Hurts my ears. | 耳朵都快聋了 |
[38:29] | Yeah, it hurts my bones. | 对头,我骨头都快散架了 |
[38:30] | And we always have to be quiet | 而且我们总是得保持安静 |
[38:31] | ’cause she’s always sleeping. | 因为她总是在睡觉 |
[38:33] | I know. She’s the worst. | 我知道…… 她最坏了 |
[38:34] | She’s the worst we’ve got. Yeah. | 她是我们见过最坏的家伙 赞同 |
[38:36] | And that’s our place. That’s your nice clubhouse. | 而且这是我们的地盘,那是你的俱乐部 |
[38:39] | We’re supposed to be in there having fun and… | 我们本应该玩的舒舒服服的 |
[38:42] | Cutting up, but no… | 扮小丑啊什么的,但现在不行了 |
[38:43] | We gotta tiptoe around or the baby’ll wake up. | 我们做什么都蹑手蹑脚,防止她被吵醒 |
[38:45] | It’s the worst. | 真是糟透了 |
[38:46] | Yeah. [Giggles] | 对 |
[38:48] | [Cracks knuckles] I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[38:49] | – Me either. – But you know what? | 我也是 但你知道吗? |
[38:51] | We’re not at home right now. | 我们现在不在家了 |
[38:53] | And we don’t have to be quiet. | 我们就不需要保持安静了 |
[38:55] | [Giggles] What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[38:56] | What’s that smell? [Sniffs] Do you smell that? | 什么味道? 你闻到了吗? |
[38:58] | – No. – Father/son jam session! Huh? | 没啊 父子欢乐时光~ |
[39:01] | What do you want, you want the drums or the guitar? | 你想要个啥?爵士鼓还是电吉他? |
[39:02] | – The drums! – Yeah, drums! | 鼓~~~ 好,那就鼓~ |
[39:06] | You just leave it open? You kidding me? | 你就让门开着? 你耍我吗? |
[39:09] | This is not a new thing. We’ve been through this. | 这早就不新鲜了 我们讨论过的 |
[39:15] | Oh, place is looking nice. | 哦~这地方看起来不错 |
[39:16] | Thanks. Yeah, it’s coming along. | 谢谢 这是一套 |
[39:19] | – Mm! – Glad you could come by. | 对~ 真高兴你能来 |
[39:20] | Ryan’s at the gym, so it’s a good time. | 瑞恩在体育馆,时间正好 |
[39:23] | That’s the last guy who should be at the gym. | 这个点他应当是体育馆中最后一个人了吧? |
[39:25] | Well, it takes maintenance, you know. | 他得做保洁 |
[39:26] | Apparently. | 显而易见 |
[39:29] | So what’s up? | 有事吗? |
[39:31] | Well, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想啊 |
[39:34] | And I realize that… | 然后我就意识到 |
[39:37] | There’s a question I have | 我一直有个疑问 |
[39:39] | that I haven’t asked. | 还没问 |
[39:41] | Okay. Sounds… Ominous. | 好吧 听起来有种……不好的预感 |
[39:48] | Is Ryan the man | 瑞恩是那个…… |
[39:50] | that you want to spend the rest of your life with? | 你想要与之共度一生的人吗? |
[39:58] | Without a doubt in my heart, 100%. | 毫无疑问,打心底里喜欢 |
[40:02] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[40:05] | Then that’s all I need to know. | 我想知道的就这些 |
[40:12] | Your dad and I got married | 我和你爸在法院大楼 |
[40:15] | in a courthouse. | 结的婚 |
[40:17] | And, on that day, | 而且,那天 |
[40:20] | I was wearing a… Tragic skort. | 我穿着…… 漂亮的超短裙 |
[40:24] | [Laughs] Oh, no. | 哦,不是吧 |
[40:26] | And the couple in front of us | 在我们前面的一对夫妇 |
[40:28] | had known each other for under a week. | 才相互认识不到一周而已 |
[40:31] | And I was happy, but… | 我很开心,但是 |
[40:35] | It wasn’t the day I had pictured. | 那天不像我憧憬的那样 |
[40:39] | With your permission… | 如果你愿意…… |
[40:42] | I would like to help give you | 我会帮你实现 |
[40:45] | the day that you pictured. | 你憧憬的画面 |
[40:49] | That honors how you feel about Ryan | 你对瑞恩有多自豪 |
[40:53] | and how I feel about you. | 我就对你有多自豪 |
[40:55] | [Crying] So… | 所以 |
[40:59] | We’re gonna look at these magazines… | 我们得看看这些杂志 |
[41:00] | Oh, God. Mom! [Both laughing] | 哦~我的老娘~ |
[41:02] | For a long, long time. | 很长一段时间以来 |
[41:05] | And we’re gonna look at all the dresses, | 我们不断的寻找这些衣服 |
[41:08] | and we, my friend, are gonna have an appletini. | 我们需要干一杯 |
[41:14] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[41:15] | Let’s plan your wedding. | 我们来计划一下你的婚礼吧 |
[41:17] | – [Laughing] Okay. – Okay? | 好嘞~ 开始? |
[41:19] | I’m so excited to be here with you today | 今天很开心到这里来 |
[41:22] | to introduce you to this outstanding woman | 给你们介绍 |
[41:24] | you’re about to meet. | 这位乐观的女性 |
[41:25] | – You support me on this? – I do. | 你真会支持我吗? 当然 |
[41:27] | You got my back, right? | 我的背后就交给你,如何? |
[41:29] | A woman who doesn’t know how to quit. | 一个永不言败的女人 |
[41:30] | – Yeah. – She’s a survivor. | 当然 她是个幸存者 |
[41:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 同志们,乡亲们 |
[41:33] | please join me in welcoming | 接下来欢迎 |
[41:35] | the next mayor of Berkeley, | 贝克里的下一位市长~ |
[41:38] | Kristina braverman. | 克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼 |
[41:39] | [Applause] Can you clap for mommy? | 你能为你妈鼓掌吗? |
[41:41] | Thank you so much. | 感激不尽 |
[41:45] | Thank you, Heather, for that warm introduction. | 谢谢,海瑟 做出如此热情的介绍 |
[41:49] | Wow, uh, thank you all so much for being here today. | 哇哦,谢谢所有人的到来~ |
[41:52] | My name is Kristina braverman, and I’m so excited | 俺叫克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼 俺现在灰常鸡冻 |
[41:54] | to be here to announce my candidacy for mayor. | 现在在此展示我的竞选演讲 |