时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You wanna sell the house? | 你想把房子卖掉吗 |
[00:01] | All I asked him to do was to have a look at a condo, | 我就想让他陪我去看一下公寓而已 |
[00:04] | he’s just completely shut me out. | 但他实在让我无语了 |
[00:06] | You have to talk to mom. | 你得跟老妈谈谈 |
[00:08] | She has a voice in this,you know? | 她在这事儿上有发言权 你知道吗 |
[00:09] | Who the hell is ed? | 艾德又他娘的是谁 |
[00:11] | A parent from the sustainability committee. | 就责任家长会的一位家长而已 |
[00:13] | Ed Brooks. | 艾德.布鲁克斯 |
[00:14] | You have zero name recognition. | 你没有一点名气 |
[00:15] | You gotta get up to the podium and sell yourself. | 你得站上演讲台学会推销自己 |
[00:17] | I want to be that person that people can connect with. | 我想成为那个民众可与之交流的人 |
[00:21] | You think that my situation | 你认为我的处境会 |
[00:23] | is gonna be like yours and dad’s. | 跟你和老爸那样吗 |
[00:25] | I’m not you,and Ryan’s not dad. | 我们跟你们完全不一样 |
[00:32] | Hi, I’m Adam Braverman. | 你好 我是亚当.布雷弗曼 |
[00:34] | My wife Kristina Braverman is running for mayor. | 我妻子正在竞选市长 |
[00:36] | Can I offer you a free pen? | 我能给你一支免费钢笔吗 |
[00:39] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[00:41] | And… | 那个… |
[00:45] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[00:46] | Are your mommy and daddy home? | 你们父母在家吗 |
[00:49] | I wanna put this cool sign on your lawn. | 我想在你们家草地上插上这个很酷的牌子 |
[00:52] | Hi, my name’s Zeek Braverman, | 嗨 我叫奇克.布雷弗曼 |
[00:53] | and my daughter-in-law– | 我儿媳妇在… |
[00:54] | not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[00:55] | But you don’t even know what I’m– | 你难道都不想知道我要… |
[00:56] | hello! | 喂 |
[00:57] | Good morning, ma’am. | 早上好 夫人 |
[00:59] | I am here on behalf of Kristina Braverman. | 我来这儿是代表克里斯蒂娜.布雷弗曼… |
[01:01] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:03] | Crosby? | 克罗斯比 |
[01:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:08] | I thought you said you were moving to Europe. | 我记得你说过你要搬去欧洲来着 |
[01:12] | I…I did move to Europe, | 我…我确实搬去过欧洲 |
[01:14] | and– | 而且… |
[01:16] | wow. | 哇哦 |
[01:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:19] | ♪ Troubles are found | ♪ 麻烦已被发觉 |
[01:21] | ♪ if there’s a beating in the rain ♪ | ♪若是在雨中有一丝跳动♪ |
[01:23] | Kristina Braverman for mayor! | 请为克里斯蒂娜.布雷弗曼投上一票 |
[01:25] | – Right over here! – Chris, | – 就在这边 – 克里斯 |
[01:26] | this is upside down, honey.Thanks. | 你牌子拿倒了 谢谢 |
[01:27] | Hi, how are you?Happy Halloween. | 你好 最近如何 万圣节快乐 |
[01:29] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[01:31] | What are you gonna be for Halloween? | 万圣节你们打算怎么过 |
[01:32] | Ugh.Excuse me, ma’am, | 啊~打扰一下 太太 |
[01:34] | could I talk to you about a couple of the issues? | 我能跟你探讨两个问题吗 |
[01:35] | I’m Kristina Braverman.I’m running for mayor. | 我是克里斯蒂娜 我现在正在竞选市长 |
[01:37] | I would love to give you a bumper sticker | 我很乐意给你的货车或者汽车 |
[01:39] | for your van or your car. | 提供一份保险杆招贴 |
[01:41] | – Guys, take a button.- No? | – 老兄 拿上一颗胸章 – 不要吗 |
[01:42] | – Common sense! – Take it right there. | – 常识 – 戴在那儿 |
[01:44] | This isn’t working.People are just whizzing by me. | 这根本就不顶用 人们只是来去匆匆 根本就无视我们 |
[01:46] | – I feel like I’m stalking them. – Well, just stick- | – 我感觉我们是在死缠烂打 – 嗯 坚持就好 |
[01:47] | [horn honking] | 【喇叭鸣声】 |
[01:48] | Liz, what are those,tomatoes in the fall? | 利兹 那些是什么玩意儿 秋番茄吗 |
[01:50] | My goodness,what is your secret? | 天呐 你究竟有什么秘诀 |
[01:51] | Look at those things! | 看那些玩意儿 |
[01:52] | [Horn honking] | 【喇叭鸣声】 |
[01:53] | ♪ I know you want it | ♪我知道你想要 |
[01:55] | ♪ you’re a good girl | ♪你是一个好女孩 |
[01:57] | ♪ the way you grab me | ♪你俘获我心的方式 |
[02:00] | [overlapping chatter] | 【嘈杂的交谈声】 |
[02:04] | – He’s got popsicles? – It’s like a clown car. | – 他带了雪糕来吗 – 简直是在哗众取宠 |
[02:07] | Kristina Braverman for mayor. | 为克里斯蒂娜.布雷弗曼投上您关键的一票 |
[02:09] | – Kristina Braverman. – Hey, guys, how are you? | – 记住了 是克里斯蒂娜.布雷弗曼 – 嘿 大家都还好吗 |
[02:12] | Take a free pen.Free pens! | 来拿免费钢笔啦 免费钢笔 |
[02:14] | Yeah, these are perfect. | 对 这样就万无一失了 |
[02:16] | Kristina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[02:17] | – Hello. How are you?- Look at this. This is great. | – 哈喽 你还好吗 – 看看你 简直太棒了 |
[02:18] | – Thank you. – Are you having a great time? | – 谢谢 – 你过得还愉快吗 |
[02:20] | I’m having a ball. | 我正在狂欢呢 |
[02:21] | Don’t you feel like everybody | 你不觉得在政治生涯中 |
[02:23] | should go through some sort of campaigning at some point | 每个人都该在某刻经历一些 |
[02:25] | – in a political career? – Mmhmm. | – 竞选活动吗 – 嗯哼 |
[02:26] | You understand so much about the process, | 你对竞选流程 自我以及所有的一切 |
[02:28] | about yourself,and everything else. | 都了如指掌 |
[02:29] | Not as easy as it looks,that is for darn sure | 当你着手于这件事的时候 你就早该明白 |
[02:31] | when you get down to it. | 这并不如看起来那样轻松 |
[02:33] | – But good luck. – Good luck to you. | – 但还是要祝你好运 – 也祝你好运 |
[02:34] | – I’ll see you soon. – Okay. | – 改日再见 – 行啊 |
[02:35] | Good to see you.Let’s take a photo.. | 很高兴见到你 来照一张 |
[02:37] | Good to see you. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[02:39] | – Okay. – Thank you. | – 好了 – 谢谢 |
[02:40] | I have a bumper sticker if you want one for your van. | 如果你需要给你的货车弄一份保险杆招贴我倒是可以给你提供 |
[02:42] | Yeah.Multicolors. | 当然 挺多彩的嘛 |
[02:43] | I’m gonna see you on Monday for the big debate. | 周一辩论赛再见 |
[02:45] | – I’ll see you Monday.- Get your hands up. | – 周一见 – 准备好迎接一场激战吧 |
[02:46] | – I’m ready. – You preppin’, quick feet? | – 我早就准备好了 – 做个准备运动 快跑之类的 |
[02:48] | – I’m ready, ready to go. – Hands up. | – 我准备好了 – 双手甩起来 |
[02:49] | You bring your team,I’ll bring my team. | 你带你的团队去 我也带我的团队去 |
[02:51] | – That’s right. – Big debate. | – 那是当然 – 辩论赛 |
[02:53] | – Monday, let’s do it. All right. – She’s ready. | – 周一见 加油咯 好了 – 她准备好了 |
[02:54] | Hey, Arnold.Excuse me. | 嘿 阿诺德 不好意思 |
[02:56] | I’ll see you soon, Kristina. | 改日再见 克里斯蒂娜 |
[02:57] | Arnold, look at that lettuce.Jeez, Louise! | 阿诺德 看那个莴苣 哇 露易丝 快来看哪 |
[03:00] | Free pens. | 免费钢笔呐 |
[03:02] | [Crowd cheers] | 【人群欢呼声】 |
[03:08] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[03:11] | What are you doing? | 在干嘛呢 |
[03:13] | Oh, just enjoying the scenery. | 哦 就是在看看风景而已 |
[03:15] | Just enjoy–oh! | 就是在看…哦吼吼 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:18] | Right. | 对嚯 |
[03:20] | I can’t get her out of the car | 我不能在不吵醒她的情况下 |
[03:22] | without waking her up.You know, | 把她给弄出来 你知道的 |
[03:23] | if she wakes up, then no one’s gonna have a good night tonight. | 要是她醒了的话 全家人晚上都不得安生了 |
[03:25] | This is not gonna work anymore. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[03:28] | I think we need to think about expanding. | 我们需要考虑再要一个了 |
[03:30] | – Expanding? We just had her. – Yeah. | – 再要一个 我们才刚有这个闺女诶 – 对 |
[03:32] | You’re not even cleared to–what? | 你都还没有搞清楚…什么 |
[03:34] | – What are you t–not a baby. – Oh. | – 你在说什… 我不是说孩子的事 – 哦 |
[03:36] | A car.Different car, you know? | 我是在说汽车的事儿 另外买一辆车 |
[03:37] | – Oh. – Yeah, something– | – 哦 – 对 有些… |
[03:39] | okay, yeah, yeah. | 好吧 行行 |
[03:40] | Something a little more family-friendly, I think. | 我觉得得再买一辆更利于家庭生活的车 |
[03:42] | – Yeah, like maybe one of those old internationals – I don’t know. | -对 像老式国际赛车 – 我不知道 |
[03:45] | or a wagoneer, like a ’76 wagoneer or something. | 或者是吉普牧马人(汽车型号)之类的 比如说76款牧马人 |
[03:47] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[03:50] | – What? – Something, you know… | – 什么 – 要一辆…你懂的 |
[03:53] | Oh, what? | 哦 什么 |
[03:54] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Yes. | – 不不不不 不行 – 当然行 |
[03:56] | No, no, no, no.You’re not–no. | 不不不不 你不…不行 |
[03:58] | We need a minivan.We need it. | 我们需要一辆小型货车 |
[03:59] | No way.Are you kidding? | 没门儿 你开玩笑嘛 |
[04:00] | – It’s the best-yeah. – A minivan? | – 这是最…对 – 一辆小型货车 |
[04:02] | You say “minivan,”I hear “vagina.” | 你漏中的小型货车在我听来是阴道 |
[04:03] | That’s what I hear. | 我听到的是这样的 |
[04:05] | Okay, well, we’re going vagina shopping tomorrow. | 行 那我们明天就去买阴道去 |
[04:07] | So sorry about that. | 我很抱歉跟你说这些 |
[04:09] | She’s got another 20 minutes in there. | 她还得再在里面呆二十分钟 |
[04:10] | I’ll see you inside. | 屋里见 |
[04:11] | [Chuckling] Oh. | 【暗笑】啊 |
[04:18] | Just kidding.I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑呢 我开玩笑的 |
[04:20] | Is it really necessary for you to sign every letter? | 你有必要每封信上都签上名吗 |
[04:21] | I’m sure that Bob little doesn’t sign every campaign letter. | 我敢说小鲍也没有在每封竞选信上都签上字 |
[04:24] | No, he sure doesn’t. | 我确定他没有 |
[04:25] | I remember ’cause I used to sign them for him. | 我记得过去都是我帮他签来着 |
[04:26] | But thank you for doing this. | 很感谢你能够帮我做这个 |
[04:28] | I know it’s kind of a pain in the butt. | 你肯定为封装这些信 |
[04:29] | Get paper cuts too. | 屁股都坐的发疼了 |
[04:30] | How many more of these do I have to stuff | 那我还要做多久这个 |
[04:31] | before I get my special prize? | 才能得到我的甜头 |
[04:33] | Yeah, your special prize. | 好吧 那我就给你点儿甜头尝尝吧 |
[04:35] | They’re in. | 我回来了 |
[04:37] | – Hi, Heather. – Hey. | – 嗨 海瑟 – 嘿 |
[04:39] | – Hey. – Pleasant surprise. | – 嘿 – 意外惊喜啊 |
[04:41] | Tell me, tell me, what?What do we got? | 快告诉我 我们战绩如何 |
[04:42] | Okay, all right, look, look,this is an early poll, okay? | 好吧 看这个 这份是早期的票数结果 |
[04:44] | Numbers go up, they go down. | 票数还在上下起伏 |
[04:45] | I know the lingo. | 我知道术语 |
[04:47] | I used to run the campaign for Bob. | 我也为小鲍竞选过 |
[04:48] | I get it.Tell me. | 我懂这些 快告诉我 |
[04:49] | – All right, well– – Well? | – 好吧 那个…嗯 – 什么呢 |
[04:51] | – We’re at 16%. – That’s good. | – 我们有16%的人数 – 很好嘛 |
[04:54] | – Yeah. – 16% of the votes. | – 确实是 – 我们有16%的选票 |
[04:55] | That’s all right,that’s all right. | 那还可以嘛 还过得去 |
[04:57] | 16% know you’re running. | 有16%的人知道你在竞选 |
[04:59] | 7% of the votes. | 但是只有7%的人投了你的票 |
[05:02] | – 7% of the votes? – Hey, don’t get discouraged. | – 才7%的票 – 别灰心嘛 |
[05:05] | – You know what,let’s run the numbers like this. – It’s so… | – 你得这么想 – 真是… |
[05:07] | Look at it, honey. | 你看啊 亲爱的 |
[05:08] | That’s half of the people who know you’re running | 知道你在竞选这事儿的人 |
[05:09] | – are voting for you. – Look at that, look at that. | – 有一半都投了你的票 – 看这个 看这个 |
[05:11] | Guys, this is not good.We worked so hard. | 这结果不太理想 我们那么努力 |
[05:12] | We put ourselves out there. | 我们倾注了全部心血 |
[05:14] | No, no, no,we’re not done though. | 不不不 我们还没尽全力呢 |
[05:15] | Come on, Kristina.We’re just getting started. | 拜托 克里斯蒂娜 我们才刚刚开始呢 |
[05:18] | – Look, I mean… – People don’t even know | – 看啊… – 大家甚至都不知道 |
[05:19] | – I exist. – Look at some of these numbers. | – 我的存在 – 看这些数字 |
[05:20] | 12% of the voters don’t like Bob little. | 12%的选民都不看好小鲍 |
[05:22] | – 1% don’t like you. – They hate him. | – 而只有1%的人不看好你 – 他们讨厌小鲍 |
[05:23] | ‘Cause they don’t know I exist. | 因为他们根本就不知道有我这个人 |
[05:25] | No, no, no, no.But look here. | 不不不 别这么说 看这儿 |
[05:26] | Look here.Small voter turnout. | 看这 选民到场人数很少 |
[05:28] | – Okay. – And that’s good for you, | – 嗯 – 这对你就是件好事儿 |
[05:29] | – because you can turn this around. – That is good. | – 因为你还可以逆转局势 – 这很好 |
[05:31] | I can. | 我可以的 |
[05:32] | And we still have the debates coming up. | 而且我们还有辩论赛可以扳回胜局 |
[05:33] | – You’re right, debates. – That’s gonna be | – 你说得对 还有辩论赛呢 – 这是贝克里 |
[05:35] | our opportunity for Berkeley to see who you are, | 的市民认识你 了解你的 |
[05:36] | – get to know your name. – Right. | – 大好机会 – 对 |
[05:38] | Fall in love with your personality, come on. | 然后为你的人格魅力而折服 振作起来 |
[05:40] | – Exactly. – Right? | – 正是这样 – 对吧 |
[05:41] | – Absolutely, of course. – She’s got a great personality. | – 那是绝对的 – 她有着非常强大的人格魅力 |
[05:43] | Of course, I married her. | 当然啦 她可是我老婆 |
[05:44] | She’s got an awesome personality. | 她人品好到爆 |
[05:45] | That’s why you love this woman. | 这就是你如此深爱这个女人的原因 |
[05:46] | What if they don’t fall in love with me? | 那万一他们不喜欢我怎么办 |
[05:48] | – Honestly? – Yeah. | – 说实话吗 – 对 |
[05:50] | Then we call it. | 那我们就到此为止呗 |
[06:43] | Coming. | 来了 |
[06:46] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[06:47] | – Hi, whoa. – Look. | – 嗨 喔~ – 看那 |
[06:49] | Mmm, runny egg soup. | 嗯 香软鸡蛋羹 |
[06:51] | No, it’s–pfft. | 不 这是… |
[06:52] | I gotta put it back in. | 我得再把它放回烤箱 |
[06:54] | It didn’t set for some reason, | 不知怎么的它没有成型 |
[06:55] | but it’s gonna be a frittata. | 本来是想做菜肉馅煎蛋饼的 |
[06:56] | The barefoot contessa says so. | 赤足女伯爵(美国一家食品品牌)是这么说的 |
[06:57] | – Is that bread in there? – No! | – 里面是面包吗 – 不是 |
[06:59] | Here’s mimosas. | 给你一杯果汁 |
[07:00] | – Oh. – Start the day off right. | – 哦 – 一日之计在于晨嘛 |
[07:02] | This is unlike you. | 这不像是你的作风 |
[07:03] | What do you mean? | 这话怎么说 |
[07:05] | What do I mean?I’m not sure if– | 我什么意思吗 我不确定你… |
[07:06] | have you ever seen an oven before? | 你之前有见过烤箱吗 |
[07:08] | Well, I hadn’t turned that particular one on, | 嗯 我从没开过如此特别的一个烤箱 |
[07:10] | but it works just like a charm. | 但是这玩意儿就莫名其妙的起作用了 |
[07:12] | – Uh-huh. – And, you know, | – 嗯哼 – 而且 你知道的 |
[07:14] | I thought I’d try something–try something new. | 我觉得我是时候该尝试些新鲜玩意儿了 |
[07:16] | – Cheers. – Oh, good. | – 干杯 – 好啊 |
[07:22] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[07:24] | I mean, really? | 我想说 |
[07:26] | We never really talked about the discussion | 我们那天聊过之后好像 |
[07:29] | that we had the other day. | 再也没有好好谈过了 |
[07:31] | It was kind of an intense one. | 那次好像吵得还挺激烈的 |
[07:33] | You sort of said some insulting things | 你好像说了些对我未婚夫 |
[07:36] | about my fiancée,comparing him to my father, | 有侮辱性的话 还拿他与老爸这个游手好闲的家伙 |
[07:38] | – who’s a deadbeat. – I wasn’t insulting him. | – 相提并论 – 我才没有侮辱他呢 |
[07:40] | And your father is not a deadbeat. | 而且你老爸也不是个游手好闲的家伙 |
[07:42] | He has some similar issues,and I think I was pretty clear– | 他只是目前有些事务缠身 而且我很清楚我… |
[07:45] | oh, my God.You’re still on it, okay. | 天呐 你还揪着这事儿不放 好吧 |
[07:47] | No, you’re still on it.I’m…I’m… | 是你死不放手 我…我… |
[07:48] | Yeah, of course.I’m still on it, | 对当然 是我死揪着不放 |
[07:50] | because it’s the biggest decision of my life, | 因为这是我人生中最重大的决定 |
[07:52] | and you–you don’t trust me to make the right choice. | 而且你根本就不相信我会做出正确的选择 |
[07:54] | I do trust you. | 我当然相信你 |
[07:55] | Obviously you don’t,because you don’t support me. | 你很明显不信任我 因为你根本就不支持我的决定 |
[07:57] | I’m not you, okay? | 我不是你 好吗 |
[07:58] | You can make any choice you want, and I support you. | 你完全可以做任何你想要的决定 而且我都支持你 |
[08:01] | – I…I absolutely support you. – But you don’t agree. | – 我绝对无条件挺你 – 但你根本就不赞同 |
[08:04] | I don’t have to agree with you. | 我不必同意 |
[08:05] | Oh, my God.Yes, you do. | 天呐 你当然得同意 |
[08:06] | I’m there for you, | 我一直都在你左右 |
[08:08] | and I’m gonna be there for you every step of the way. | 你人生路上的每一步我都在你左右 |
[08:10] | I don’t want you there for me | 如果你根本就不同意我做的 |
[08:12] | if you don’t agree with my biggest life choice | 人生中最重要的决定 |
[08:13] | – that I’m ever gonna make. – It doesn’t matter. | – 我也不需要你伴我左右 – 这无所谓 |
[08:15] | – I don’t have to agree.I just have to be there for you,- It does matter! | – 我不必事事都同意 我只需要时时在你身边陪着你 – 这很有所谓 |
[08:16] | which is what I’m trying to do. | 这才是我一直要做的 |
[08:18] | You don’t think that I should get married. | 你觉得我根本就不该结婚 |
[08:20] | Well, I don’t think you should get married, | 我确实觉得你不该结婚 |
[08:21] | but it doesn’t mean that I’m not going to support you in this. | 但这并不意味着我不在这事儿上支持你 |
[08:24] | – Really hurting my feelings. – Why are you doing this? | – 你真的太伤我心了 – 你为什么要这么做 |
[08:25] | – I have to, mom. – Why? | – 我不得不做 妈 – 为什么 |
[08:26] | Because I don’t wanna hang out with you like this. | 因为我不想再这样跟你耗着 |
[08:37] | Honey, you don’t wanna overwater those things, do you? | 老伴儿 你不是想把这些玩意儿给浇死吧 |
[08:41] | [Chuckles] | 【呵呵】 |
[08:42] | I’m doing pretty good. | 我做的好着呢 |
[08:45] | Hey, uh, you know,I’ve been thinking. | 嘿 我一直在想啊 |
[08:47] | This condo thing you’ve been talking about. | 你一直想跟我讨论的公寓那事儿 |
[08:49] | I mean, what do you do? | 我是说 你想怎么做 |
[08:50] | You wanna take a tour of ’em? | 你是想去看一看那些公寓吗 |
[08:52] | What? | 什么 |
[08:54] | The condos. | 公寓 |
[08:55] | You said you wanted to be,you know, | 你说过你想… |
[08:57] | closer into the city and everything. | 住得离城市更近点儿 |
[08:59] | What do you do?I mean, what does that mean? | 你想怎么做 我是说 你那样说是什么意思 |
[09:00] | You get a real estate person,they show you around? | 你那边有房地产的熟人吗 他们能带你看房什么的是吗 |
[09:03] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[09:04] | Yeah, that’s how it works. | 对 就是这样 |
[09:09] | I’m free tomorrow. | 我明天有空 |
[09:11] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[09:12] | Yeah.Checked my schedule. | 对 刚检查完我的行程表 |
[09:15] | I mean, you’ve been going on about the condos for– | 你不是一直都想就公寓这事儿…. |
[09:18] | oh, no, yeah. | 当然是 |
[09:19] | Been talking to me about it, | 想跟我谈谈吗 |
[09:20] | – so I’m saying let’s go look at an old condo,- Sure. | – 所以我就说咱去看一套旧公寓如何 – 当然行 |
[09:23] | – see what’s up. – Great. | – 去看看 那些公寓如何 – 很好 |
[09:24] | Not saying I’m gonna like it, | 不是说我喜欢这样 |
[09:26] | but we’ll look at it. | 但我们还是要去看一看 |
[09:31] | Yep. | 对 |
[09:32] | We’ll look at the condo. | 我们要去看一下公寓 |
[09:35] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[09:39] | [Doorbell chimes] | 【门铃声】 |
[09:41] | There’s two cars in the driveway. | 车道上面有两辆车 |
[09:42] | – They’re clearly home. – Right. | – 他们绝对在家 – 对 |
[09:44] | – They just… – Yeah, they just don’t wantto answer the door. | – 他们只是… – 对 他们只是不想应门而已 |
[09:45] | You can’t force them to answer the door | 要是他们不想的话 |
[09:46] | if they don’t wanna.Let’s go. | 你也不能强迫他们 走吧 |
[09:48] | It’s rude though. | 还真是无礼诶 |
[09:49] | Someone is ringing your doorbell, | 有人在按你家的门铃 |
[09:50] | you answer the door. | 至少也该应声门把 |
[09:51] | You never answer the door. | 你就从来没应过门 |
[09:53] | I do.[Cell phone rings] | 我应门【手机铃声响】 |
[09:55] | Except maybe when it’s dinnertime | 除非那是晚饭时间 |
[09:57] | because that’s family,and on principle, | 因为那是人家一家团聚的时刻 而且原则上说 |
[09:59] | you don’t interrupt family time. | 你是不应该打扰人家的家庭时光的 |
[10:00] | – It’s Peet. Can I? – Okay. | – 是皮特 我能先接电话吗 – 好吧 |
[10:01] | Hey.Um… | 喂 嗯… |
[10:04] | Yeah, no, no, no. | 对 不不不 |
[10:05] | We’re just out canvassing for my sister in law. | 我们只是在外边替我家嫂子拉选票呢 |
[10:07] | Right. | 对 |
[10:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:11] | You want me to call bill? | 你需要我打给比尔吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah, no problem. | 行 没问题 |
[10:16] | [Chuckles] Yeah, you too. | 【呵呵呵】你也是 |
[10:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:19] | Uh, sorry. | 呃 不好意思 |
[10:21] | Shall we? | 继续 |
[10:23] | Yes, we have 30 more houses.Let’s do it. | 行 我们还有三十家呢 加油吧 |
[10:25] | We have 30 more houses? | 我们有三十家吗 |
[10:27] | We said we would do a hundred. | 我们说过要宣传一百家的 |
[10:29] | – Did we? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 对 |
[10:30] | Maybe we can count that one.It’s 29. | 也许可以算上那家 那就剩二十九家了 |
[10:32] | [Cell phone beeps]Okay, it’s just I gotta- | 【手机短信来了】好吧 我得… |
[10:33] | I gotta call bill back before the end of the day. | 我得在天黑之前回比尔电话 |
[10:35] | Okay.Uh… | 好吧 呃… |
[10:39] | Well, go do what you have to do, | 你去忙你的吧 |
[10:41] | And I’ll finish.[Cell phone beeps] | 剩下的我来完成【手机短信又来了】 |
[10:43] | – No, it’s just–sorry. – I can meet you at home. | – 不 这真是…抱歉 – 我们家里再见 |
[10:44] | I didn’t realize work was gonna be this crazy. | 我没有意识到工作会这么疯狂 |
[10:46] | Um, but, no, let’s–let’s just finish up this street and– | 嗯 还是先把这条街弄完再说吧 |
[10:50] | okay.[Cell phone rings] | 行【电话响了】 |
[10:51] | – Yeah. – So, um– | – 嗯 – 那么 嗯… |
[10:52] | yeah, that’s–that’s bill. | 嗯 是比尔打过来的 |
[10:54] | [Cell phone rings] | 【电话继续在响】 |
[10:56] | Um… | 嗯… |
[10:57] | – I’ll see you at home. – Okay. | – 家里再见吧 – 好吧 |
[10:59] | – Do you want these? – Yeah, yeah. | – 你要这个吗 – 当然 |
[11:01] | – All right. – Okay. | – 好了 – 好吧 |
[11:02] | Thank you.Hey. | 谢谢 喂 |
[11:04] | Um, so I just got off the phone with Peet, | 嗯 我刚接完皮特的电话 |
[11:06] | and she wants four more of those olive trees. | 她说她还想再要四棵橄榄树 |
[11:10] | Ooh, hybrids.Maybe we should get a hybrid. | 唔 混合动力跑车 或许我们可以买一辆这个 |
[11:12] | Oh, I want this one, mommy!This one, this one! | 哦 我想要这辆 老妈 这辆这辆 |
[11:16] | You like this one? | 你喜欢这辆吗 |
[11:17] | You’re supposed to be my partner on this. | 你该是我的同盟国才是 |
[11:18] | – This is cool! – What are you talking about? | – 这辆太酷了 – 你在说什么呢 |
[11:20] | Can I go inside and check it out? | 我能坐进去检验一下吗 |
[11:21] | Yeah, sure, go check it out. | 行啊 当然 去吧 |
[11:23] | – I can’t– – This is great. | – 我不能… – 这辆很棒啊 |
[11:24] | You’re not seriously considering this, are you? | 你不是真想要这辆车吧 |
[11:26] | Yeah, I am. | 当然是 |
[11:28] | – This is awesome. – You like it? | – 这辆太棒了 – 你喜欢吗 |
[11:30] | – It’s pretty cool, huh? – You can watch movies. | – 这辆很酷吧 – 你还可以在上面看电影呢 |
[11:32] | See?You can watch movies in this. | 看到没 你还可以在上面看电影呢 |
[11:35] | That’s about all you can do. | 你也就只会做这些了 |
[11:36] | We’re gonna take it for a test drive, | 我们要试驾一下 |
[11:38] | and I think maybe then you’ll like it. | 之后我向你会爱死它的 |
[11:40] | I’m not gonna go drive this thing. | 我才不要开这个玩意儿呢 |
[11:41] | What if someone sees me? | 别人看到我怎么办 |
[11:43] | But you’re gonna be the one driving it, | 但这车该你来开 |
[11:44] | so, I mean, I thought you would like to try it out. | 你会很乐意来试试这辆车的 |
[11:46] | Why would I be the one driving it? | 为什么该我来开这车 |
[11:47] | This is for–we’re not getting rid of my car. | 这车是给我…我们才不能抛弃我自己的车 |
[11:48] | Yeah, we are. | 说的 我们要 |
[11:50] | I already got rid of my Ducati for the house. | 我已经为我们的房子卖了我的杜卡迪摩托 |
[11:52] | But your car’s way older than mine, okay? | 但你的车比我的要旧多了 |
[11:54] | It just doesn’t make sense to keep– | 它再留着也什么意义了 |
[11:56] | you think that the two cars we’re gonna own | 你认为我们要同时拥有 |
[11:58] | are a vw bug and a minivan? | 大众甲壳虫和迷你货车两辆车吗 |
[12:01] | And what will I drive to work? | 那我要开什么去上班 |
[12:03] | You know I work with musicians at a recording studio, | 你要知道我可是在录影棚跟音乐人工作的诶 |
[12:05] | and I’m gonna show up in either a little tiny vagina | 我要开着一个小阴道或是大阴道型的 |
[12:07] | – or a humongous vagina? – Yeah. | – 车去上班? – 对 |
[12:10] | What are you talking about, dad? | 你们在说什么呢 老爸 |
[12:11] | – Champagne-colored. – Both: Nothing. | – 简直太好了 – 异口同声:没什么 |
[12:12] | You are a traitor. | 你是个叛徒 |
[12:13] | Let’s go find somebody to give us a test drive. | 我们去找别人来试车吧 |
[12:15] | You need to watchthe Dukes of Hazzard. | 你得去看看《正义先锋》这部电影 |
[12:16] | You need to watchthe Dukes of Hazzard. | 你得去看看《正义先锋》这部电影 |
[12:18] | – Both: Minivan! – Or smokey and the bandit, | – 迷你货车 – 或者是《烟枪与土匪》 |
[12:19] | ’cause this–you shouldn’t be this excited. | 因为你不该这么兴奋的 |
[12:21] | Honey, I’m not–I’m not doing this, okay? | 亲爱的 我不会这样做的 好吗 |
[12:23] | I love you, honey. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[12:24] | You can’t even slam the door. | 你连摔门都摔不了 |
[12:30] | She, like, opens the door and is like, | 她就这样 打开门然后就这样说 |
[12:33] | “hey, how you doing?Come on in.” | “你好吗 快进来” |
[12:35] | And I’m like, “hey, let’s talk | 然后我就像这样说“嘿 我们谈谈 |
[12:36] | “about all that incredibly offensive stuff | 你对我做的人生中最大决定 |
[12:39] | that you said to me about my biggest life choice.” | 那件事儿进行的抨击如何” |
[12:41] | Then she’s like,”no, that’s all right. | 然后她就说:“哦 这没什么大不了的 |
[12:43] | “Let’s just eat this egg dish | 我们来吃这盘鸡蛋 |
[12:44] | and pretend like it didn’t happen.” | 然后装作一切都没发生过” |
[12:46] | And I’m like,”I’m not gonna sit here | 我就说:“我才不要在你 |
[12:48] | “and eat an egg dish with you | 侮辱了我在这世上最爱的 |
[12:49] | “after you insulted my fiancée, | 未婚夫之后 |
[12:51] | who I love more than anything in the world.” | 还跟你开开心心吃鸡蛋呢” |
[12:53] | Like, it’s just crazy. | 简直就是乱扯淡吗 |
[12:55] | Like, what is she thinking? | 她到底在想些什么 |
[12:57] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:58] | Baby, I’m sorry. | 宝贝 我才很抱歉 |
[13:00] | Don’t apologize to me.I mean, it’s– | 不用跟我道歉 我是说 这是… |
[13:02] | no, I’m sorry you have to deal with, like– | 不 我很抱歉得让你去处理… |
[13:03] | I’m sorry that it’s stressing you and your mom out. | 我很抱歉我把你跟你老妈之间的关系弄得那么紧张 |
[13:05] | It has nothing to do with her. | 这与她毫无关系 |
[13:06] | – This is our thing. – Right. | – 这是我们俩之间的事儿 – 对 |
[13:07] | And I feel like she’s making it all about her. | 她搞得好像什么都跟她有关似的 |
[13:09] | Like, she’s like at first,”don’t get married.” | 她一开始还在说:“不要结婚” |
[13:11] | And then she’s like,”get married, | 然后又说:“结婚吧 |
[13:12] | but get married the way I want you to get married.” | 但要按照我想的方式来结婚” |
[13:14] | Well, then let’s just not do it. | 那就别结了呗 |
[13:15] | Let’s not do it then. | 别结了算了 |
[13:17] | Not get married? | 不结婚了吗 |
[13:19] | No. | 才怪 |
[13:21] | Yes, get married. | 结 当然要结 |
[13:22] | Hey, you scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[13:23] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[13:25] | – No. – Then what? | – 不 – 然后呢 |
[13:26] | Let’s just not do, like,a big wedding. | 那咱就别办大婚礼 |
[13:28] | Let’s just go down to the courthouse | 就直接到法院 |
[13:29] | or the city hall and do it on our own. | 或者市政厅 然后办自己办 |
[13:31] | – Like elope? – Yes. | – 你是说私奔吗 – 对 |
[13:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:36] | Hey, I wanna be your husband so badly now. | 我现在极其渴望成为你的丈夫 |
[13:40] | So let’s just eliminate all the complications. | 我们就不要管那些繁文缛节了 |
[13:43] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[13:45] | Hey, your mom is gonna eventually be on board, | 你老妈最终还是会跟我们在统一战线的 |
[13:47] | and when she is,then we’ll throw a big party, | 当她同意的时候 我们再办一个大大的派对 |
[13:49] | and it’ll be wonderful. | 而且要办得空前绝后 |
[13:50] | And she might even have grandkids by then. | 那时候她恐怕都要抱孙子了 |
[13:52] | [Both chuckle] | 【嘿嘿嘿】 |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:55] | But this is what we want,you know? | 但这才是我们想要的 |
[13:58] | We know what we want.Let’s just do it. | 我们知道我们想要什么 就尽管去做吧 |
[14:00] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 对 尽管去做 |
[14:02] | – I love you. – I love you too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[14:10] | And this is my personal favorite room, | 这是我个人最喜欢的房间 |
[14:12] | for a living room or a dining space. | 用来做起居室或者饭厅 |
[14:14] | Check out the windows. | 看看那些窗户 |
[14:15] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[14:17] | And you’re a painter, | 你是一个画家 |
[14:18] | so this could be a beautiful studio space for you. | 所以这个地方用来做你的工作室也不错 |
[14:20] | – Oh. – Yeah. | – 哦 – 嗯 |
[14:22] | When we’re done here, | 等我们修好了 |
[14:24] | I’ll show you the rest of the grounds. | 我再带你去看其他楼层 |
[14:25] | There’s a full-time gardener. | 有全天候花园 |
[14:26] | There’s dry cleaning and laundry services, | 有洗衣和烘干服务 |
[14:27] | 24-hour onsite maintenance of course. | 二十四小时随时上门维修服务 |
[14:30] | And when we get downstairs, | 等我们下楼之后 |
[14:32] | I will show you the outdoor fire pit and lounge. | 我在个你们展示户外火坑和休息室 |
[14:34] | We have a resident wine cellar | 我们还有私人酒窖 |
[14:35] | with climate-controlled bottle storage. | 里面还附有可控温的瓶装储存器 |
[14:38] | And all the equipment in the gym downstairs | 楼下的体育馆也全部采用了 |
[14:39] | is state-of-the-art. | 最新技术来装备 |
[14:40] | Plus daily fitness classes,yoga, spinning, rumba. | 包括日常健身课程 瑜伽 室内团体自行车健身训练课程 伦巴舞 |
[14:43] | And of course we’re walking distance to sfmoma, | 而且这里离现代艺术博物馆很近 |
[14:46] | the yerba buena gardens, | 耶尔瓦布埃纳花园以及其他商店 |
[14:47] | and all the shops along mission street. | 也都在邻近街道 |
[14:49] | Good heavens.Rumba. | 简直是天堂啊 伦巴 |
[14:53] | Well, and there’s spinning. | 还有室内团体自行车健身训练课程 |
[14:54] | I’ve always wanted to do spinning | 我一直都想参加这个课程来着 |
[14:55] | or try it anyway. | 无论如何都得尝试一下 |
[14:57] | So why don’t we go outside and look at the fire pit? | 为什么不出去看一下火坑呢 |
[14:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:02] | [Sighs] | 【叹气】 |
[15:11] | Mr. Smith, thank you so much for asking that question. | 史密斯先生 非常感谢您能问这个问题 |
[15:14] | That is such an important question. | 这个问题对我们来说极为重要 |
[15:15] | Um, as a mother myself, | 嗯 我作为一个母亲 |
[15:18] | public safety is one of my utmost concerns. | 公共安全一直都是我最关心的问题 |
[15:21] | And– | 而且 |
[15:22] | and Bob little just cut you off, | 而且小鲍这时候马上会打断你的 |
[15:23] | ’cause you gave him a really long pause. | 因为你中间停顿了很长时间 |
[15:24] | I have stage fright sometimes. | 我有时有讲台恐惧症 |
[15:25] | I’m really trying to get through this. | 我真的很努力在克服这个问题 |
[15:27] | But we don’t wanna see that you have stage fright. | 但是我们不想看到你有恐惧讲台的举动 |
[15:28] | If I’m in the audience,I’m checking my cell phone. | 要是我是一个观众的话 我现在都改自顾自的玩手机了 |
[15:30] | You’re boring me. | 你太无聊了 |
[15:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:32] | Um, uh, where did– | 嗯 呃… |
[15:34] | – you know what, make it–make it very specific.- What if I talk… | – 尽量把它说得详细一点 – 要是我说… |
[15:36] | If you talk about your children being safe | 要是你要谈自己孩子的安全问题 |
[15:39] | and how public safety affects them or– | 还有公共安全对他们有何影响 或者… |
[15:41] | I’m trying to do all that,but you keep interrupting me. | 我一直尝试着说全这些事儿 但是你一直在打断我 |
[15:44] | That’s gonna happen tonight.It’s a debate, okay? | 这就是今晚会发生的情况 这可是辩论赛 好吧 |
[15:46] | So just get used to it. | 你得习惯它 |
[15:47] | – Mommy! – Hi, my girl. | – 妈咪 – 嗨 闺女 |
[15:48] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你耍我呢 |
[15:50] | – How’s my peanut? – No, no, no, no, no. | – 我做的花生怎么样 – 不不不不 不~ |
[15:51] | Oh, just a little break. | 就休息一会儿 |
[15:52] | – No, no, no. – I know, I know, I know. | – 不不不 – 我知道 我知道 |
[15:53] | All right, all right,come on, come on. | 好了好了 拜托 拜托 |
[15:55] | – Yeah, we’re sorry about that. – Real quick diaper change. | – 对此我们很抱歉 – 换尿布得快点儿 |
[15:56] | – Sure, okay. – We had it. | – 淡然 好的 – 我们知道了 |
[15:58] | She’s gonna handle the diaper change. | 她会来料理尿布这事儿的 |
[15:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:00] | I’ll need a coffee in a second anyway. | 我待会儿得喝杯咖啡 |
[16:01] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 行 – 好了 |
[16:02] | Okay, I’m gonna throw a softball at you. | 好吧 我要开始强烈攻势了 |
[16:04] | “My kids are in a class with 32 kids this year. | “我孩子今年跟其他三十二个孩子一个班 |
[16:06] | What are you gonna do to improve the school system?” | 你要怎么做来改善学校体制 |
[16:08] | This is your wedge.This is your passion. | 这是你的楔子 这是你的热情所在 |
[16:10] | – Totally, I got this. – Let me see it. | – 当然 我知道了 – 让我看看你的表现 |
[16:11] | It’s easy, I got it. | 在很简单 我知道怎么说 |
[16:12] | Improving our education system | 改善学校体制 |
[16:13] | is the single biggest reason that I wanted to become | 是我之所以要来竞选成为你们贝克里的市长 |
[16:15] | your mayor of Berkeley. | 的最主要原因 |
[16:17] | We’ve got to empower our students and our parents | 我们会授权予学生和家长跟多的 |
[16:19] | with more choices and more access. | 机会和渠道 |
[16:21] | Think about this. | 仔细想想 |
[16:22] | I wanna expand charters and magnets. | 我想要增加特权以及吸引力 |
[16:23] | You’re boring me.You’re boring me. | 你让我感到无聊了 你让我无聊了 |
[16:25] | I’m not done with my thought. | 我都还没说完我的想法呢 |
[16:26] | Yeah, I don’t care about your thought. | 嗯 我才不管你什么想法 |
[16:28] | I want you to be personal. | 我想你更私人化 |
[16:29] | God, you’re so negative right now. | 天呐 你现在太消极了 |
[16:30] | – Dig in right there. – Ow! | – 由心而发 – 嗷 |
[16:31] | Right there, okay?Talk about Max. | 由心而发 好吗 谈谈麦克斯 |
[16:33] | How the education system has affected him. | 谈谈教育体制是怎样影响他的 |
[16:37] | He’s a child with special needs | 他只是一个有特殊需求的小孩 |
[16:39] | – and how it’s not fair… – Okay, next. | – 谈谈对他是怎样不公平… – 好了 下一个 |
[16:41] | That some children get discriminated against, | 谈谈被区别对待的孩子们 |
[16:42] | – blah, blah, blah, go. – Next question. | – 等等之类的 说啊 – 下一个问题 |
[16:44] | I’m not talking about my son. | 我绝对不会谈我的儿子 |
[16:45] | I’m not talking about his asperger’s. | 我才不会谈他的艾斯伯格症候群 |
[16:46] | I’m sorry.I’ll stick to the topics, | 我很抱歉 我会继续这个主题 |
[16:48] | – but I’m not doing that. – Are you kidding me? | – 但是我绝对不会谈那个 – 你开什么玩笑呢 |
[16:49] | This is the basis of our platform. | 这是我们演讲的基础 |
[16:50] | You don’t wanna talk about | 你要是不想谈这个 |
[16:52] | – why you’re passionate about education – No,it’s not… | – 那为什么你对教育这么有热情 – 不 这不是… |
[16:54] | – and how your son’s been affected? – And pationate… | – 还有你儿子是怎么被影响的 – 而且我的热情… |
[16:57] | Education’s my platform,not my son. | 教育才是我的立足点 而不是我儿子 |
[17:00] | Okay?That’s it, he’s off limits. | 好吗 就是这样 他在界限之外 |
[17:02] | Next question, go. | 下一个问题 问吧 |
[17:05] | [Indie rock music] | 【独立摇滚乐】 |
[17:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:12] | These guys are sounding great. | 这些家伙听起来不错嘛 |
[17:14] | The sound of five turds in perfect harmony. | 听起来这五个臭家伙挺和谐的 |
[17:16] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么心事儿吗 |
[17:18] | I drove a beetle bug to work. | 我开了一辆甲壳虫来上班 |
[17:20] | A seafoam green beetle bug to work. | 一辆海泡石绿的甲壳虫车 |
[17:22] | Is your car in the shop or something? | 你原来的车送去维修了吗 |
[17:23] | No, my car’s gone forever. | 不 我车再也回不来了 |
[17:25] | It was used as a trade-in against a minivan, | 被用来换一辆迷你货车了 |
[17:28] | a miniature van | 一辆迷你货车 |
[17:30] | – that Jasmine made us get, yeah. – Are you serious? | – 贾思敏逼着我这样做的 对 – 你是说真的 |
[17:31] | – Welcome to the club. – You enjoy that news? | – 欢迎来到我的俱乐部 – 你很开心吗 |
[17:33] | Yeah, my brother Crosby’s a minivan man. | 对 我弟弟克罗斯比是一个货车男诶 |
[17:36] | You’re in the club, bro. | 你进我的俱乐部了诶 老弟 |
[17:37] | What’s wrong, man?They’re practical. | 怎么啦 老弟 它们很实用的 |
[17:39] | – You like ’em? – Easy in and out with the kids. | – 你喜欢它们吗 – 跟孩子们出去就方便多了 |
[17:41] | They can haul a lot of stuff. | 还能装下很多东西 |
[17:42] | They got to you.Listen to yourself. | 它们把你给迷惑了 听听你自己说得 |
[17:43] | You know you weren’t always like this. | 你心里很清楚你以前不是这样的 |
[17:44] | Always like what? | 那是怎样的 |
[17:45] | You know, wearing corduroys and listening to norah Jones | 穿着灯芯绒 听着诺拉.琼斯的歌 |
[17:48] | – and going to bed before 11:00. – What’s wrong with corduroys? | – 总是在十一点之前睡觉 – 穿灯芯绒又怎么了 |
[17:49] | Well, I don’t need to compensate. | 我不需要报酬 |
[17:51] | You know, I’m not afraid of the minivan. | 我一点都不害怕迷你货车 |
[17:52] | Well, they’re sending a direct clear message to females. | 它们给女性发送了一条很清晰的信息 |
[17:55] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[17:56] | you’re a husband,you’re a father too. | 你现在是一个丈夫 同时也是一个父亲 |
[17:58] | You’re a businessman.Okay? | 你还是个生意人 好吗 |
[17:59] | A minivan is not age-appropriate for anybody… | 迷你货车跟任何人都是年龄不相称的 |
[18:01] | You just gotta be a little more responsible. | 你得更多一点担当 |
[18:02] | Even a 75-year-old man should not– | 就连一个七十五岁的老人都不会… |
[18:03] | you can keep swimming against the current, | 你可以跟现实逆流而上 |
[18:05] | tiring yourself out, | 让你自己精疲力竭 |
[18:06] | or you can slip on some corduroys | 或者是迅穿上灯芯绒 |
[18:07] | and just relax, man.They’re very comfortable. | 然后放轻松 老弟 其实它们也是很舒服的 |
[18:10] | Or maybe I just get a tattoo across my forehead | 或者我在前额纹上 |
[18:12] | that says, “neutered.” | “阴阳人”的纹身 |
[18:13] | – [Laughs] – What do you think? | – 【哈哈哈哈】 – 你觉得如何 |
[18:15] | No, you’re a minivan man now. | 不 你现在是一个货车男了 |
[18:16] | Just cut to the chase. | 转站场吧 |
[18:17] | Oh, it’s one of the rock and roll kids. | 哦 摇滚小子来了 |
[18:18] | ♪ When it’s perfect | ♪当它完美之时 |
[18:19] | how ’bout that action, huh? | 这个动作如何 啊 |
[18:20] | – Sounded great. – Yeah, great. | – 听起来不错 – 对 不错 |
[18:22] | – Right? – You wanna go again? | – 对吧 – 你想再来一次吗 |
[18:23] | No, it was perfect.That was the take. | 不了 很完美了 就刚才那个就行 |
[18:25] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. – Right? | – 哇哦哇哦 – 对吧 |
[18:26] | – Hey, come on. – Really? | – 嘿 来吧 – 真的吗 |
[18:28] | You really thinking | 你真觉得我们 |
[18:30] | maybe we’d do about some day drinking. | 我们要去大喝一场 |
[18:32] | I’m not a big midday drinker. | 我不太会喝白日酒 |
[18:34] | You’re gonna have to count–You love midday drinking. | 你得…你会爱死白日酒的 |
[18:36] | – I don’t wanna get bloated. – I’m in. | – 我不想发肿 – 算我一个 |
[18:38] | Oh, look, somebody’s a man. | 看那 这才算一个男人嘛 |
[18:39] | – All right. – Let’s do this. | – 好吧 – 走喽 |
[18:41] | – You wanna join me? – No, I’m good. | – 你想加入吗 – 不 还是算了吧 |
[18:42] | You afraid you’ll soil your corduroys? | 你怕弄脏你的灯芯绒吗 |
[18:44] | Why did that guy yell at us? | 为什么刚才那个人要吼我们 |
[18:46] | Some people are just rude, sweetie. | 有些人天生就无礼 宝贝 |
[18:47] | That guy was awesome. | 那家伙太棒了 |
[18:49] | Oh, please let this not be a crazy person. | 天呐 请保佑这个人一定不要像个疯子一样 |
[18:52] | This isn’t like trick-or-treating at all. | 这不是“不给糖就捣蛋”吧 |
[18:54] | You said it would be like trick-or-treating. | 你说过这会像“不给糖就捣蛋”这游戏的 |
[18:56] | You fell for that? | 你觉得像吗 |
[18:57] | – Stop.Hey. – This sucks. | – 别说了 – 这太糟了 |
[18:59] | You’re just too spoiled. | 你就是被宠坏了 |
[19:00] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[19:02] | Put on your good children faces. | 表现得像个好孩子一样 |
[19:04] | – Hey. – Hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[19:06] | Julia, hi. | 茱莉亚 嗨 |
[19:08] | You live here. | 你住这儿啊 |
[19:09] | – Yep, this is my place. – Wow. | – 对 这是我家 – 哇哦 |
[19:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[19:14] | Uh, oh, we’re canvassing for my sister-in law | 我在为我嫂子的市长竞选 |
[19:16] | who is running for mayor. | 拉选票 |
[19:18] | So I’m supposed to give you this whole spiel, | 所以我本来要对你进行长篇大论了 |
[19:19] | but I’ll spare you. | 但我还是饶恕你吧 |
[19:21] | Sydney, do you wanna come in? | 西德妮 你想进来玩吗 |
[19:23] | – Yeah. – No, char, they’re busy. | – 当然 – 不行 查尔 他们现在忙着呢 |
[19:25] | Please, mom. | 拜托啦 老妈 |
[19:27] | Unless you wanna take a break. | 除非你们需要休息一下 |
[19:28] | I mean, you can come in if you want. | 我是说 要是你们想进来的话 随时都行 |
[19:31] | Oh… | 哦… |
[19:33] | A pit stop. | 中场休息 |
[19:35] | – Ten minutes. – Perfect. | – 就十分钟 – 太好了 |
[19:36] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[19:39] | So well behaved. | 真有教养 |
[19:40] | I bribed them with computer games. | 我用电脑游戏贿赂他们来着 |
[19:46] | [Knocking at door] Hey. | 【敲门声】嘿 |
[19:48] | – Hi. – How’s it going? | – 嗨 – 怎么样了 |
[19:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:50] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[19:52] | Am I gonna get in trouble for being here? | 我来这儿不会有什么麻烦吧 |
[19:54] | You’re not gonna get in trouble, no. | 不会 绝对不会的 |
[19:55] | Always confused like I’m gonna get in trouble | 我经常觉得自己会有麻烦 |
[19:56] | even though I’m a grown-up. | 即使我已经都是成年人了 |
[19:58] | You’re not.You’re also not a grown-up. | 你才不会呢 你也不是个成年人 |
[20:00] | – But. – That’s rude. | – 但是 – 真是无礼呢 |
[20:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[20:02] | Nothing.I’m done. | 没什么 我做完了 |
[20:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:05] | – What’s up? – Not too much. | – 怎么啦 – 也不是太多啦 |
[20:07] | Just, um… | 就 嗯… |
[20:09] | You know,you’re my best friend. | 要知道 你可是我最好的朋友 |
[20:11] | The most important person in the world to me. | 是这个世上对我来说最重要的人 |
[20:14] | And so, um, basically, | 那个 我想说 |
[20:17] | Ryan and I have decided that we wanna get married | 瑞恩和我决定在市政府 |
[20:19] | at city hall, | 结婚 |
[20:21] | and so we want you to be our special witness. | 所以我想让你来做我们的证婚人 |
[20:23] | Why are you–why are you doing that? | 你为什么…你为什么要这么做 |
[20:25] | What happened to the wedding? | 婚礼怎么了 |
[20:27] | Um, we just didn’t wanna do it anymore, | 我们只是不想办了而已 |
[20:28] | like, a big to-do and, like, all the stuff. | 不想办一个盛大婚礼之类的 |
[20:31] | It just started to get,like, really stressful, | 我们开始觉得压力很大 |
[20:33] | and I just don’t wanna deal with it anymore, you know? | 我只是不想再应付那些事儿了 你知道吗 |
[20:35] | So we’re just gonna–we’re just gonna do it. | 所以我们准备这样做 |
[20:37] | Okay, yeah.That’s exciting. | 好吧 嗯 好激动啊 |
[20:39] | – Yeah. – When is it gonna be? | – 对啊 – 什么时候 |
[20:40] | Um, probably, like,really soon. | 嗯 可能就最近吧 |
[20:43] | Like, in the next couple of days. | 或许就两天之后 |
[20:45] | Oh, my God.Everyone can make it? | 天呐 所有人都能赶得来吗 |
[20:48] | Well, I mean,it wouldn’t be, like, everyone. | 嗯 我是说 不会有太多人 |
[20:51] | Just family? | 只有家人来吗 |
[20:54] | Well, it would probably just be, like, us. | 嗯 可能就我们几个 |
[20:57] | Like, you and me and Ryan,and then– | 就你 我还有瑞恩 然后就… |
[21:00] | – what about mom? – What about mom? | – 那老妈呢 – 老妈吗 |
[21:03] | I mean, I understand– | 我是说 我明白… |
[21:05] | you can’t get married without mom there, Amber. | 你不能在老妈不在场的情况下结婚 安博 |
[21:07] | I’m goa a tell her,like, right after. | 我会去告诉她的 但得在那之后 |
[21:08] | We’ll have, like, a thing or something, it’s fine. | 我们俩貌似有点意见不统一 没事的 |
[21:10] | She’d be devastated.You know she would care. | 她会很震惊的 你知道她很关心这事儿的 |
[21:12] | Drew, I don’t care. | 德鲁 我不在乎 |
[21:13] | Well, whatever,I don’t care about mom, | 管它呢 我根本就不在乎老妈怎么想 |
[21:15] | because I’ve tried to plan a wedding with her, | 我已经厌倦了和她一起谋划婚礼的事儿 |
[21:17] | and she’s been really stressful about it | 她让我压力很大 |
[21:19] | and unsupportive,and it feels like | 而且她一点也不支持我 |
[21:21] | she doesn’t even want me to get married anyway. | 甚至我觉得她好像不希望我结婚一样 |
[21:22] | So I don’t even really want her to be there. | 所以我现在一点都不想她来参加婚礼 |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | ‘Cause it’s not about her,you know? | 因为这根本与她无关 你懂吗 |
[21:28] | It’s about what I want. | 这是关乎我的愿望的事 |
[21:29] | I know it’s not.It’s definitely not. | 我知道与她无关 绝对的 |
[21:31] | What?What’s your problem? | 怎么 有什么问题吗 |
[21:34] | I’m here for you. | 我是支持你的 |
[21:36] | I just–I can’t do that. | 但我…我做不到 |
[21:41] | No, I’m not–I’m not saying I– | 不是 我不是…我不是说我… |
[21:44] | Amber, please just think about– | 安博 你得好好考虑… |
[21:57] | the Sushi boat at elephant Sushi. | 在寿司大象上的寿司船 |
[21:59] | – Oh. – Amazing. | – 哦 – 太棒了 |
[22:00] | – No, that’s great. – Yeah. | – 对 简直棒的不行 – 对啊 |
[22:02] | That’s, like, the big, like,pirate ship filled with Sushi? | 就像是装满寿司的海盗船 |
[22:04] | Yes, yes. | 对 对啊 |
[22:05] | Both: Oh. | 同声:哦 |
[22:06] | – That’s good. – It’s so good. | – 太棒了 – 真的太棒了 |
[22:08] | Oh, my God,I miss expense accounts. | 天呐 我想念开支账户 |
[22:10] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[22:11] | I had the best purses. | 我有最好的钱包 |
[22:13] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[22:14] | [Laughs] | 【啊哈哈】 |
[22:16] | – Oh, I miss so much. – Yeah. | – 我太想念它们了 – 对啊 |
[22:19] | I pretty much miss everything. | 我其实什么都挺想念的 |
[22:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:22] | Even the stuff I hated I miss. | 就连我讨厌的东西都想念 |
[22:24] | You know, I did this thing with my therapist one time. | 你知道吗 有一次我和我的临床医师一起做了这件事 |
[22:27] | – You’re in therapy? – Oh, yeah, big time. | – 你在治疗中码 – 对啊 很高水平的 |
[22:29] | Had, like, a pie chart,and she said, | 有张馅饼排行榜 而且她说 |
[22:31] | “give me a list of all the things | “给我一份能让你感觉良好的 |
[22:32] | “that make you feel good about yourself, | 所有东西的清单 |
[22:34] | and then you’re gonna tell me what percentages they are.” | 然后你得告诉我它们各自占的百分比是多少” |
[22:37] | And I said, “okay. Um, so work.” | 然后我说“好吧 嗯 那就工作嘛” |
[22:39] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[22:40] | And then I said,”being a father.” | 然后我说“做一个父亲” |
[22:43] | She said “what about hobbies?” | 然后她又说“那业余爱好呢” |
[22:45] | – Hobbies, what are those? – Exactly. | – 业余爱好 什么玩意儿 – 就是啊 |
[22:47] | So anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[22:49] | it’s, like, 75% work and 25% being a father. | 就好像 工作占百分之七十五 当一个父亲占百分之二十五 |
[22:54] | – Mm-hmm. – I was really lying. | – 嗯 – 我其实撒谎了 |
[22:55] | It’s more like 90%, 10%. | 其实是分别占百分之九十跟百分之十 |
[22:57] | You lie to your therapist? | 你对你的临床医师撒谎了 |
[22:59] | Oh, yeah, all the time. | 嗯 对 一直都是 |
[23:00] | Come on, I don’t want her to think I’m a jerk. | 拜托 我才不想让她认为我是个混蛋 |
[23:03] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[23:04] | But really the point is | 重点是 |
[23:07] | I know I was a really good salesman. | 我知道我自己的确是一个好商人 |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:11] | I’m just not so sure I’m a good father. | 我只是不那么确定我是不是一个好父亲 |
[23:16] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:18] | Well, at least you have a hobby now | 至少你现在有一个业余爱好了 |
[23:21] | with the sustainability committee. | 在责任委员会工作嘛 |
[23:23] | Ah!Well, yeah, of course. | 啊 对 当然 |
[23:25] | And that makes you feel great about yourself. | 那真的让你感到自己的伟大了 |
[23:27] | God. | 天呐 |
[23:28] | Do you have any food?I’m hungry. | 你家有什么吃的吗 我好饿 |
[23:30] | Oh, Victor, that’s rude.I’m sorry. | 维克多 别那么没礼貌 不好意思 |
[23:32] | You know, we should probably go anyway. | 我们也该走了 |
[23:33] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[23:34] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[23:36] | Troops are hungry. | 他们都饿了 |
[23:41] | Fish sticks, 15 minutes? | 冻鱼条行吗 等十五分钟 |
[23:43] | Let’s do it. | 咱去做吧 |
[23:46] | Know what,I am so sick of kid food. | 你知道吗 我真的对给小鬼们做饭感到厌烦了 |
[23:49] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[23:50] | What do you say we make something, | 要是我们做一些 |
[23:52] | I don’t know,like we used to eat | 比如说 当我们还是个正常人时 |
[23:53] | when we were normal people? | 吃的那些东西如何 |
[23:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:56] | All right. | 行 |
[24:01] | [Grunts] | 【咕噜声】 |
[24:06] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[24:07] | You wait for us all to move out, | 你一等我们搬走了 |
[24:09] | and then you build the pool. | 就开始建泳池 |
[24:11] | It’s not a pool.It’s a fire pit for your mother. | 这不是泳池 这是给你老妈建的火坑 |
[24:14] | What does she want with a fire pit? | 她怎么想起来要一个火坑的 |
[24:16] | Well, just thought it’d be a nice little addition, | 就只是觉得添点这些东西要好一点 |
[24:19] | that’s all. | 就是这样 |
[24:20] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[24:23] | You’re getting a fire pit? | 你要建一个火坑吗 |
[24:25] | I didn’t know you wanted a fire pit. | 我都不知道你想要一个火坑呢 |
[24:26] | Neither did I. | 我也不知道 |
[24:30] | [Sighs] | 【叹气】 |
[24:31] | How’s Amber? | 安博怎么样了 |
[24:32] | How’s the wedding planning going? | 婚礼计划怎么样 |
[24:34] | Pfft. | 噗~ |
[24:37] | Uhoh. | 哦哦 |
[24:39] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[24:40] | I told her I thought | 我告诉她我觉得 |
[24:42] | she was too young. | 她还年轻 |
[24:45] | Oh.Huh, how’d that go? | 什么 那结果如何 |
[24:46] | Oh, great.Really wonderful. | 很好 简直棒极了 |
[24:49] | She’s not speaking to me,but besides that… | 她再也不和我说话了 而且除此之外… |
[24:51] | And you’re surprised? | 你很意外吗 |
[24:52] | Well, yes, I’m surprised. | 我当然很意外咯 |
[24:54] | I’m surprised she wouldn’t want my opinion. | 我很意外她居然不想要我的意见 |
[24:56] | I mean, she’s 21 years old.Why can’t she wait? | 我是说 她才二十一岁 就不能再等等吗 |
[24:59] | She doesn’t wanna wait. | 她不想等 |
[25:00] | She’s in love, and she wants to get married now. | 她坠入了爱河 想要立马就结婚 |
[25:04] | What is that? | 你这么说是什么意思 |
[25:05] | What? | 什么 |
[25:07] | Uhhuh?I’m sorry, what? | 啊 不好意思 我听不见了 |
[25:09] | That’s–that’s– | 那… |
[25:11] | oh, mother, it’s not just like me and Seth. | 母亲大人 这跟我和赛思不一样 |
[25:14] | It’s exactly like you and Seth. | 完全跟你们俩一模一样 |
[25:16] | – It’s not. – It’s exactly the same. | – 不是 – 绝对完全一样 |
[25:18] | No, it isn’t. | 不 才不是呢 |
[25:19] | How many times did we tell you, “slow down and wait”? | 我以前告诉过你多少次“慢慢来 再等等” |
[25:22] | “What’s the big rush? Why do you have to do it now?” | “你急什么 为何你就一定要现在就做” |
[25:25] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[25:27] | What do you think we should have said back then? | 你觉得我为什么要提旧事 |
[25:33] | I know what I wish we’d said. | 我知道我希望我们说过什么 |
[25:36] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么 – 没事 |
[25:38] | Because you were gonna be with Seth anyway. | 因为你无论如何都会跟赛思在一起 |
[25:41] | And because we said something, | 就因为我们说过什么 |
[25:42] | we kinda lost you there for a couple years. | 我们才会近两年没你的音信 |
[25:46] | And we missed you. | 我们非常的想念你 |
[25:51] | Those are my choices? | 哪些是我能选择的吗 |
[25:52] | I just stand by and watch her make a huge mistake, | 就站在那儿看着她铸下大错 |
[25:57] | or I lose my relationship with her altogether? | 甚至是连母女情份都一并没了 |
[26:00] | Amber’s gonna do what her heart tells her to do. | 安博会跟随她自己心里的想法 |
[26:02] | You know, and maybe it’ll be a mistake, | 你知道吗 或许这会成为一个错误 |
[26:04] | and maybe it won’t, | 但也可能不会 |
[26:05] | but you’re gonna have to get out of her way. | 但是你得放开她的手 不要去管她 |
[26:11] | It’s hard. | 这太难了 |
[26:13] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[26:15] | It is, isn’t it? | 确实是 不是吗 |
[26:22] | Okay, here we go, here we go. | 好了 我们上 |
[26:23] | This one’s it.This one’s for the gold. | 这一球就将是夺冠之球 |
[26:26] | Badabada-bada. | 吧嗒吧嗒吧嗒吧嗒 |
[26:27] | I make this one, | 要是我这球中了的话 |
[26:28] | you guys have to live with the humiliation | 你们就得活在被一个 |
[26:29] | of being beaten by a guy who drives a minivan. | 开货车的家伙打败的阴影里 |
[26:32] | Drum roll, please! | 战鼓擂 进啊 |
[26:33] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[26:34] | [Cheering] | 【欢呼声】 |
[26:37] | Whoohoo-hoo! | 呜呼 |
[26:38] | Bottoms up. | 一口干了 |
[26:39] | I’ll join you as an act of solidarity. | 我也加入你们以示团结 |
[26:42] | No, rematch.I want a rematch on that. | 不 再赛 我要求再赛一场 |
[26:45] | – There’s no rematches. – Do-overs, I call do-overs. | – 没有再赛的机会 – 三局两胜 我要求三局两胜制 |
[26:46] | Okay, shh.It’s my wife. | 好了 嘘 我老婆打来的 |
[26:51] | Hey, hon. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[26:53] | Yeah, looking forward to it. | 对 非常期待呢 |
[26:55] | [Indistinct chatter, laughter] | 【模糊不清的交谈与笑声】 |
[26:56] | Uh-huh.And diaper cream. | 嗯 还有婴儿尿布疹膏 |
[26:59] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[27:01] | I love you too.Bye. | 我也爱你 拜 |
[27:02] | Okay, I totally forgot | 好吧 我完全忘了 |
[27:05] | that I have dinner at my mother-in-law’s. | 我还得去我岳母家一起吃晚餐这事儿 |
[27:07] | I gotta go get soy ice cream right now for her | 我得给她带份大豆冰淇淋和 |
[27:09] | and some baby diaper rash cream. | 一些婴儿尿布疹膏 |
[27:10] | – Ehh! – I’m outta here. | – 呃… – 我得走了 |
[27:12] | I’m so soft. | 我现在轻飘飘的 |
[27:13] | And you guys gotta come too. | 你们也早点回去吧 |
[27:14] | Crosby, you shouldn’t drive. | 克罗斯比 你不该开车的 |
[27:16] | I’m not gonna drive. | 我不打算开车 |
[27:17] | I’m gonna take a cab over to the grocery store, | 我打算先打一辆出租车去杂货店 |
[27:19] | and then I’ll take another one over to my mother-in-law’s. | 然后再打一辆去我岳母家 |
[27:22] | Why don’t you just have your wife pick you up? | 你怎么不直接让你老婆来接你 |
[27:24] | – Light bulb, yes. – That’s a good idea. | – 电灯泡亮了(有主意了) 对 – 主意不错 |
[27:27] | Yes, and then she could give us a lift home, | 对 然后她还可以载我们一程 |
[27:28] | and then we would be responsible humans. | 然后我们就自己负责了 |
[27:30] | That could work.I’m gonna call her. | 这样可行 我得打给她 |
[27:32] | Oh, and there’s a sweet burger joint | 那边有一个汉堡店 |
[27:33] | that we can hit on the way home. | 我们可以买一个路上吃 |
[27:35] | Yeah, I do want a burger, yeah. | 对 我也确实想要一个汉堡 |
[27:37] | Honey, hey, could you–don’t be mad at me please. | 亲爱的 你能…别生我气行吗 |
[27:40] | Could you think you could pick me up | 你能到速食餐厅来接我 |
[27:42] | at the luncheonette with a couple of my good buddies? | 和其他几位好伙伴吗 |
[27:44] | Okay, so that one’s done. | 好吧 那个已经完成了 |
[27:45] | How many single new home building permits | 在二零一二年有多少新的单体建筑 |
[27:47] | were approved in 2012? | 被批准修建 |
[27:49] | – Max, I don’t have to know that for sure.- I like red.This is… | – 麦克斯 我不必知道的那么详细 – 我喜欢红的 这件是… |
[27:51] | – Five.No, you’re wrong.The answer’s five. – It’s red. | – 五个 不 你错了 答案是五 – 这件是红的 |
[27:53] | You know, it’s too gathered in the center. | 中间太皱了 |
[27:54] | Mom, it’s in the packet, | 妈 这是数据库中的 |
[27:55] | and you told me to quiz you on what’s in the packet. | 是你让我考你数据库里的东西 |
[27:57] | I don’t have to know the exact number. | 我不需要知道确切的数据 |
[27:58] | Mom, you don’t know this at all. | 妈 你根本什么都不知道 |
[27:59] | You’re not gonna be ready for the debate. | 你还没有准备好去辩论赛 |
[28:00] | I mean, I couldn’t even memorize all of these, | 我是说 连我都不能把这些都记住 |
[28:02] | and I have a really excellent memory. | 而我的记忆力已经够好的了 |
[28:03] | – I know that, babe. – This green? | – 我知道 宝贝 – 这件绿色的呢 |
[28:05] | My memory’s a lot better than yours, | 我的记忆力远比你的好的多 |
[28:06] | – and I couldn’t do it. – Green is perfect. | – 而连我都做不到 – 绿色非常棒 |
[28:07] | You don’t really have to worry about the debate | 你不必担心辩论赛 |
[28:09] | because the polls say that it’s statistically impossible | 因为民意检测在数据上显示 |
[28:10] | for you to win. | 你根本没机会赢 |
[28:12] | No, Max.No, it’s not. | 不是这样的 麦克斯 不是这样的 |
[28:13] | Well, no, it’s not absolutely impossible | 不 这也不是绝对不可能 |
[28:15] | because Harry Truman won the presidential election | 因为哈利.杜鲁门在1948年的时候 |
[28:17] | in 1948 with only .17% of the popular primary vote. | 也以普选仅百分之零点一七得票数赢得了总统选举 |
[28:20] | Use this one. | 用这个 |
[28:21] | But then he dropped an atomic bomb on Japan. | 但他随后就在日本投放了原子弹 |
[28:23] | I’m not gonna drop an atomic bomb on anybody. | 我不会向任何人扔原子弹的 |
[28:26] | – Oh, my God. – Smells stale. | – 天呐 – 闻起来不新鲜了 |
[28:27] | [Sneezes] Heather, please. | 【打喷嚏】海瑟 拜托了 |
[28:29] | I think the reason that you’re doing so bad | 我认为你之所以在民意检测上 |
[28:30] | – in the polls, – right, | – 得票那么低 – 对了 |
[28:32] | is because you don’t have a vending machine. | 是因为你没有自动贩卖机 |
[28:33] | I promised everybody a vending machine, and so I won. | 我承诺给他们一台自动贩卖机 然后我就赢了 |
[28:41] | Oh, my gosh,this looks amazing. | 天呐 看起来真棒 |
[28:43] | Well, you made the sauce.I just plated it. | 酱汁是你做的 我只是负责装盘而已 |
[28:44] | Well, you have excellent plating skills. | 那你的装盘技术太棒了 |
[28:46] | Better than ours. | 比我们装的好多了 |
[28:47] | No, it’s not.Trust me. | 相信我 不是这样的 |
[28:49] | Oh, God, that’s–oh, it’s disgusting. | 天呐 哦 简直是太恶心了 |
[28:52] | Isn’t it, Julia? | 是吧 茱莉亚 |
[28:53] | I can barely choke this down. | 我连咽下去都很费力 |
[28:54] | This is– | 这真是… |
[28:56] | you’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[28:57] | Mm, no.Well, maybe a little bit. | 嗯 才没有呢 好吧 是有一点夸张了 |
[29:00] | Sydney, don’t forget your carrots. | 西德妮 别忘了吃你的胡萝卜 |
[29:02] | At home, we only have to eat four carrots. | 在我家 我们一顿得吃四根胡萝卜 |
[29:04] | Four carrots? | 四根 |
[29:05] | What kind of hovel are you running over there? | 你们家到底是有多恐怖啊 |
[29:07] | – Listen. – Four? | – 听着 – 四根 |
[29:09] | How about more than four tonight? | 今晚再多吃几根如何 |
[29:10] | – Hello. – Mommy! | – 晚上好 – 妈咪 |
[29:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:14] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[29:16] | – Oh. – Hey. | – 哦 – 嘿 |
[29:19] | Colleen, you remember Julia. | 科伦 还记得茱莉亚吗 |
[29:20] | Victor and Sydney’s mom. | 维克多跟西德妮的妈妈 |
[29:22] | Hi.Yes, yes. | 你好 当然当然 |
[29:24] | Hi, Julia.How are you? | 嗨 茱莉亚 你还好吗 |
[29:25] | I’m good, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[29:27] | We’re just, um–we’re just leaving. | 我们正打算 嗯 正打算离开呢 |
[29:28] | We were canvassing the neighborhood. | 我们之前在隔壁 |
[29:30] | My sister-in-law’s running for mayor. | 帮我嫂子的市长竞选拉选票呢 |
[29:33] | And then the kids ran into each other, and they were hungry. | 然后这几个孩子就碰到了 然后他们就饿了 |
[29:35] | And so here we are.But we’re just leaving. | 所以我们才坐在这儿吃饭来着 但我们马上就走了 |
[29:37] | So let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[29:38] | I didn’t get to finish my dinner. | 我晚饭都还没吃完呢 |
[29:39] | – That’s okay. – No, you don’t have to leave. | – 没关系的 – 你们不必马上就离开 |
[29:40] | They can finish their dinner. | 他们可以把饭吃完再走 |
[29:41] | No, no, no,that’s so kind of you, | 不不不不 很感谢你的好心 |
[29:42] | but daddy’s waiting for us at home. | 但他们爸爸还在家等着呢 |
[29:44] | I didn’t even finish my carrots either. | 我胡萝卜也都还没吃完呢 |
[29:45] | That’s okay.Let’s go now. | 没关系的 我们现在就走 |
[29:46] | Come on, Victor.Let’s go. | 快点 维克多 走了 |
[29:49] | – And it was so great to see you, Colleen. – It was… | – 很高兴见到你 科伦 – 我也… |
[29:51] | It was really nice to see you. | 我也很高兴见到你们 |
[29:53] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 谢谢招待 – 嗯 |
[29:54] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[29:55] | – You guys too. – Okay. | – 你们也是 – 好吧 |
[29:56] | Good luck with the campaign. | 祝你们竞选顺利 |
[29:58] | – Thank you. – Bye. | – 谢谢 – 拜 |
[29:59] | – No problem. – See you soon. | – 不用谢 – 改日再见 |
[30:02] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[30:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:06] | Who’s got the double cheeseburger? | 谁点的双重奶酪汉堡 |
[30:09] | Me. – Me! | – 我 – 我 |
[30:10] | – Me, me, me. – Oh, hey. | – 我我我 – 嘿 |
[30:11] | Hey, hey, hey, no fighting, | 嘿嘿嘿 别抢 |
[30:13] | or no one gets anything. | 否则谁都别想要了 |
[30:14] | I am gonna watch the baby | 这周每天晚上 |
[30:15] | every night this week,I promise. | 都由我来照顾咱家闺女 我保证 |
[30:17] | For two weeks.Here you go. | 接下来两周都得你来 给你们 |
[30:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:20] | How’d you get such a hot wife? | 你怎么能追到这样一个辣妹的 |
[30:22] | I knocked her up. | 我把她肚子搞大了 |
[30:23] | – Yeah. – [Sighs] God. | – 好吧 – 【叹气】 天呐 |
[30:25] | – Gotta get on that. – All right, listen up. | – 然后米已成炊… – 好了 听好了 |
[30:27] | We have to be home in 20 minutes. | 我们得在二十分钟内赶回家 |
[30:28] | So whoever lives the closest, | 所以告诉我谁家离这儿最近 |
[30:29] | that’s where everyone is getting out, so… | 这样大家都好走 |
[30:31] | – We all live together. – All together. | – 我们都住一块儿 – 全部都是 |
[30:33] | Ha ha.Of course you do. | 哈哈~那是当然的 |
[30:36] | They live together. | 他们在同居诶 |
[30:37] | [Indistinct chatter] | 【模糊不清的交谈】 |
[30:39] | Oh, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[30:41] | Oh, you have television in this car. | 你这车里面有电视吗 |
[30:43] | – Yes, we do. – What are we watching? | – 是的 有 – 我们现在能看什么 |
[30:44] | Well, you gotspongeboband adventure time. | 嗯 有《海绵宝宝》跟《探险活宝》两个选择 |
[30:46] | Ooh, ooh,adventure time. | 哦 哦 看《探险活宝》 |
[30:47] | Yes, that’s the right pick. | 对 就是那个 |
[30:49] | There you go. | 好了 给你们放 |
[30:50] | This is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[30:51] | I want to live in this vehicle of the future. | 我想在这车里住一辈子 |
[30:55] | Crosby, you have the best wife ever. | 克罗斯比 你拥有世上最好的妻子 |
[30:57] | Yeah.She’s all right. | 对啊 她太赞了 |
[31:00] | [Chuckles] | 【呵呵呵】 |
[31:07] | Hi, daddy. | 晚上好 老爸 |
[31:08] | – Oh. – Hey! | – 哦~ – 嘿 |
[31:10] | There you are. | 你们回来啦 |
[31:11] | – Hi, guys. – Wow, what is this? | – 嗨 小鬼们 – 哇哦 这些是什么 |
[31:14] | Hey, studly, how are you?Look at you guys. | 小鬼们 你们还好吗 看看你们这群小家伙 |
[31:17] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[31:18] | This is something here. | 这儿有些东西 |
[31:20] | This is, uh–this would be dinner. | 这些都是晚餐 |
[31:21] | I see that. | 我看得出来 |
[31:23] | I thought, you know,back in the day, | 我想的是 过去我们 |
[31:24] | we used to eat as a family. | 常常聚在一起吃饭 |
[31:26] | I thought we could maybe do that again, so… | 我就像我们还可以在这样来一次 于是… |
[31:28] | – We already ate. – Chicken parmesan. | – 我们已经吃过了 – 鸡肉干酪 |
[31:29] | Well… | 那个… |
[31:30] | Fish sticks, not your kind. | 冻鱼条 不像你做的那样 |
[31:32] | – A snack on a playdate. – Oh. | – 就中途小吃而已 – 哦 |
[31:34] | Listen, if you guys aren’t hungry, | 太好了 你们要是不饿的话 |
[31:35] | why don’t you go find something to watch on TV? | 就自己去屋里看电视 |
[31:37] | I am starving. | 我反正是快饿死了 |
[31:38] | TV?On a school night? | 电视吗 上学日的晚上吗 |
[31:40] | On a school night. | 对 |
[31:41] | Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[31:43] | – I am– – Wow. | – 我… – 哇哦 |
[31:45] | You must really be hungry | 要是你都让他们在上学日的晚上看电视了 |
[31:46] | if you’re letting them watch TV on a school night. | 你就肯定是饿坏了 |
[31:48] | I’m starving myself.I didn’t have any fish sticks. | 我现在快饿死了 我可没吃着冻鱼条 |
[31:51] | Okay, good. | 好吧 很好 |
[31:52] | Um… | 嗯… |
[31:55] | I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我想说我很抱歉 |
[31:57] | I felt really bad for bailing on canvassing. | 我没有跟你完成拉票实在很抱歉 |
[31:59] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[32:01] | And, uh, I’m– | 嗯 我… |
[32:05] | I know I’ve been really stressed, | 我知道最近我压力很大 |
[32:07] | and I just wanted to say | 我只是想说 |
[32:09] | that you’ve been doing such a good job with these two. | 你带这两个家伙带的真的很好 |
[32:12] | And, um,and I couldn’t be able– | 我甚至都不能… |
[32:15] | be able to do what I’m doing without you. | 要没有你的话我什么都做不下去 |
[32:18] | So… | 所以… |
[32:23] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:31] | You ready to eat all of this? | 你准备好大快朵颐了吗 |
[32:34] | All of it. | 我一定要饕餮一番 |
[32:35] | I’m so–[Microphone feedback] | 我真的…【麦克风抽风了】 |
[32:37] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[32:39] | I’m so glad that you asked that question. | 我很高兴你能问这个问题 |
[32:42] | As a citizen of Berkeley for the past 25 years | 我作为一个已经是三个孩子的母亲 |
[32:45] | and a mother of three, | 以及二十五年的贝克里公民 |
[32:46] | public safety is my utmost concern. | 公共安全一直是我最关心的 |
[32:49] | Just learning how to navigate– | 我学着如何去… |
[32:51] | Kristina and I worked together, | 克里斯蒂娜曾和我一起工作过 |
[32:53] | and she is a wonderful mother. | 她是一位非常出色的母亲 |
[32:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:57] | But I think it’s a little bit more complicated than that. | 但是我认为贝克里的情况可能比那还要复杂一些 |
[33:00] | As the comptroller of Berkeley during my– | 作为贝克里的监查官… |
[33:02] | you cut back on police foot patrols | 你减少了警察在几乎所有领近地区 |
[33:04] | in almost every neighborhood. | 的巡逻次数 |
[33:06] | Sorry to interrupt, Bob. | 很抱歉打断你 鲍勃 |
[33:07] | I’m so glad that you brought that up, Tony. | 我很高兴你能把这个问题提出来 托尼 |
[33:09] | You know, when my daughter was little, | 当我女儿还很小的时候 |
[33:10] | she used to walk to school by herself. | 她通常都是步行去学校的 |
[33:12] | Peace of mind–I’m sorry, just, Kristina, | 内心的宁静…抱歉 克里斯蒂娜 |
[33:13] | I just would like to finish this one thought | 我只是想把我这个想法陈述完 |
[33:14] | only because it’s so important. | 因为这太重要了 |
[33:16] | And, Tony, thank you for the opportunity. | 还有 谢谢你 托尼 谢谢你给我这个机会 |
[33:17] | Peace of mind is absolutely worth it. | 为了内心的宁静绝对值得这样做 |
[33:20] | And that’s why as comptroller | 这也是我作为监查官时 |
[33:22] | I laid the groundwork for a new system. | 就为新的体制打下了基础 |
[33:25] | Residents themselves could review crime data | 民众可以自己回顾一下 |
[33:27] | within their own neighborhood and across the city. | 自己邻居以及城市各处的犯罪量 |
[33:30] | Opening the doors of city hall | 打开市政府的大门 |
[33:32] | is just the beginning of a dialogue | 只是良民与 |
[33:34] | between the mayor’s office | 政府官员 |
[33:36] | and the good people of this community | 相互交流的开端 |
[33:38] | so that you don’t just know what decisions we’re making | 所以 你们不仅可以知道我们做了什么决策 |
[33:40] | but why we’re making them. | 还有我们做出决策的理由 |
[33:42] | And shouldn’t the good people of Berkeley | 难道说贝克里的民众 |
[33:44] | expect that out of their government? | 不该期待与政府之间的交流吗 |
[33:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:47] | [Applause] | 【喝彩】 |
[33:52] | Thank you.Thank you. | 谢谢大家 谢谢大家 |
[33:54] | Thank you, Mr. little. | 谢谢 小鲍 |
[33:56] | Anyone else? | 还有谁说吗 |
[33:58] | Next question comes from Caroline Lee. | 下一个问题来自卡洛琳.李 |
[34:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:05] | Hi, Caroline. | 嗨 卡洛琳 |
[34:06] | – Hi. – Caroline. | – 嗨 – 卡洛琳 |
[34:07] | Um, my question is about my daughter. | 嗯 我的问题是关于我女儿的 |
[34:11] | Uh, we’re new to town, | 我们才搬来这不久 |
[34:13] | and I’ve just put Emma in the public school system. | 然后就把艾玛放进了公立学校 |
[34:16] | Mmhmm. | 嗯 |
[34:17] | Um, Emma is special needs. | 艾玛 是个特殊的孩子 |
[34:19] | She’s deaf. | 她是个聋子 |
[34:21] | And over and over, I’ve been promised | 我一次又一次被承诺 |
[34:25] | that she would have more help, | 她会得到更多的帮助 |
[34:29] | and she doesn’t. | 但是事实上她没有得到 |
[34:31] | And… | 而且… |
[34:35] | Well, actually, you know,I have some experience– | 事实上 我也有过类似的经历 |
[34:37] | I’d love to just jump on this question. | 我很乐意就此跳过这个问题 |
[34:39] | As a product of the Berkeley public school system myself, | 作为一个由公立教育体制教育出来的人 |
[34:41] | I can attest that the school system here | 我可以为这种体制证明 |
[34:44] | is probably the best in the state. | 这里的教育体制是全州最好的 |
[34:45] | You know what, Bob? | 你知道吗 鲍勃 |
[34:46] | With all due respect,I think Caroline | 出于尊重 我觉得卡洛琳 |
[34:48] | was talking about the school system now, | 是在讨论现在的教育体制 |
[34:49] | not when you were there. | 而不是你当时的教育体制 |
[34:51] | Sorry, so, Caroline,how old is your daughter? | 抱歉 卡洛琳 你的女儿现在多大 |
[34:53] | She’s ten, and I have an eight-year-old son. | 她十岁了 我还有个八岁的儿子 |
[34:56] | Aww. | 哦~ |
[34:57] | I have a son, Max.He’s 13. | 我也有个儿子 叫麦克斯 今年十三岁 |
[34:59] | And, um, he was in the public school system. | 他之前也是在公立学校念书 |
[35:02] | He was, and then he went to private. | 然后他转去了私立学校 |
[35:03] | Now he’s back in public. | 现在又回到了公立学校 |
[35:05] | So when I say that I understand what you’re going through, | 所以当我说我理解你的处境的时候 |
[35:08] | believe me, my husband and I, | 相信我 我跟我丈夫 |
[35:09] | we understand what you’re going through completely. | 我们完全理解你在经历着什么 |
[35:12] | You know, people say | 当有人说 |
[35:13] | that the Berkeley public school system | 囊括了的公立教育体制 |
[35:15] | is one of the best in the state, | 是全州最好的体制的时候 |
[35:16] | and I tend to agree with that. | 我确实也同意此观点 |
[35:18] | And while they work for most kids, | 但这只是对于大多数大孩子来说 |
[35:22] | what Caroline and I understand | 我跟卡洛琳所理解的 |
[35:24] | is what works for some kids | 是这种体制 |
[35:25] | doesn’t always work for all kids, | 并不是适用于所有孩子 |
[35:27] | like your Emma and my Max. | 比如说 艾玛和我儿子 |
[35:29] | And if that isn’t the case, | 要是这不重要的话 |
[35:30] | then I feel like the system is broken. | 那我觉得这红体制已经不完善了 |
[35:40] | My son has asperger’s syndrome, | 我儿子患有艾斯伯格症候群 |
[35:42] | and my husband and I have fought the system | 我跟我丈夫在这种体制中 |
[35:44] | time and time again | 争取了一次又一次 |
[35:46] | to make sure he gets what he needs, | 只是为了确保他能满足他的需求 |
[35:49] | that he’s not overlooked. | 而不是被忽视 |
[35:51] | And I can see that that’s how you’re feeling right now. | 我现在感觉得到你现在的感受 |
[35:54] | – Yeah. – To say the least. | – 对 – 我至少要说 |
[35:56] | You know, my son, Max,is a fighter, | 我的儿子 麦克斯 他是一个战士 |
[35:58] | and I’m telling you what, | 而且我告诉你 |
[36:00] | he will not give up until he gets what he wants. | 要是他没有得到他想要的东西他绝不会放弃 |
[36:02] | And sometimes, as a parent, | 有时候 作为一个母亲 |
[36:04] | that can be a little challenging. | 在这十分具有挑战性 |
[36:06] | I’m sure you all can… | 我很肯定你们都会… |
[36:07] | [Laughter] | 【笑声】 |
[36:08] | Can relate to that. | 涉及至此 |
[36:12] | But on behalf of Max, | 但是为了麦克斯的利益 |
[36:14] | I’ve become a fighter too. | 我也成为了一个战士 |
[36:16] | And if I’m elected your mayor of Berkeley, | 要是我能当选为贝克里的市长 |
[36:18] | I promise to fight for you. | 我想你们保证 我会为你而争取 |
[36:20] | I promise to fight for your specific child, | 会为你特别的孩子而争取 |
[36:23] | to make sure that she gets what she needs. | 确保她能得到应有的权利 |
[36:26] | I can promise you that. | 我可以向你保证 |
[36:29] | You know, I’m just gonna, um… | 我想… |
[36:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:34] | So sorry, I– | 很抱歉 我… |
[36:37] | I’ll be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[36:40] | I’d like to give you my number. | 我很乐意把我的电话号码给你 |
[36:43] | I want you to call me.I mean that. | 我想让你打给我 我是说真的 |
[36:44] | I will fight for you, and I will work for you. | 我会为你争取 为你效劳 |
[36:47] | I promise.I will do whatever it takes. | 我向你保证 我会不辞一切帮你 |
[36:49] | Can I give you a hug? | 我能给你个拥抱吗 |
[36:51] | I just feel like I need a hug. | 我只是觉得我需要一个拥抱 |
[36:52] | [Cheers and applause] | 【欢呼与喝彩】 |
[37:05] | Millie!Millie! Millie! | 米莉 米莉米莉 |
[37:07] | Check her out, come on. | 快出来看哪 |
[37:09] | If you will, | 快来看哪 |
[37:11] | what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[37:16] | Oh, Zeek,thanks for doing this for me. | 奇克 谢谢你为我做这个 |
[37:19] | Yeah.Guess what. | 嗯 你猜怎么着 |
[37:21] | Contain yourself. | 克制住自己啊 |
[37:23] | [Chuckles] | 【嘿嘿】 |
[37:24] | Huh? | 啊 |
[37:27] | Look at this. | 看哪 |
[37:29] | Yep. | 好了 |
[37:31] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[37:35] | I talked to Linda,the real estate agent, | 我跟琳达讲过了 那个房地产代理 |
[37:37] | and I told her we weren’t interested in the condo, so… | 我告诉她我们对那套公寓不感兴趣了 所以… |
[37:40] | Oh, jeez. | 天呐 |
[37:41] | Well, I never said that. | 我可没这样说过 |
[37:43] | Oh, come on, Zeek,I know you too well. | 别这样 奇克 我可是对你了如指掌 |
[37:45] | You’d be miserable there. | 你在那儿很痛苦 |
[37:46] | You’d hate it. | 你讨厌那个 |
[37:50] | I’m sorry, Millie.I tried, you know? | 抱歉 米莉 我努力过了 你知道吗 |
[37:53] | I know you did. | 我知道你努力过了 |
[38:00] | My art class is going to Italy for a month. | 我的艺术班要去意大利一个月 |
[38:03] | I’ve known about it for a while, | 我很早之前就知道了 |
[38:05] | but I didn’t say anything | 但我没跟你说 |
[38:06] | because I knew you’d be uncomfortable | 因为我知道你会不高兴 |
[38:08] | with my being away that long, you know. | 我离开那么久的 |
[38:13] | But they leave on Friday. | 他们这周五就出发 |
[38:15] | And I’ve decided that I wanna go. | 我已经决定要去了 |
[38:20] | So… | 所以… |
[38:22] | I’m gonna go by myself. | 我要一个人去了 |
[38:48] | Not bad. | 还不赖嘛 |
[38:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:53] | – Oh, hey. – What you doing? | – 哦 嘿 – 你在干嘛呢 |
[38:55] | I’m, uh–I’m embracing the minivan. | 我在 我在拥抱迷你货车呢 |
[38:57] | – Really? – Yeah, I like it. | – 是吗 – 是的 我喜欢这玩意儿 |
[38:59] | I’m starting to– | 我开始… |
[39:01] | I’ve discovered some things. | 我发现什么东西了 |
[39:03] | Really?Like what? | 什是吗 比如呢 |
[39:05] | What do you like?Check this out. | 你喜欢什么呢 看这个 |
[39:06] | Ooh! | 唔 |
[39:08] | Seat reclines in the back. | 后椅可以躺下来诶 |
[39:09] | – Ooh, wait a minute. – Are you kidding me? | – 等等 – 你耍我呢 |
[39:12] | – Uh-huh. – Yeah. | – 啊哈 – 这就对了嘛 |
[39:13] | Yeah, you like that, huh? | 嗯 你喜欢这样是吧 |
[39:14] | – Uh-huh. – See? | – 对啊 – 看到没 |
[39:16] | – It’s not so bad, huh? – It’s good, right? | – 它没那么糟 是吧 – 它简直太棒了 对吧 |
[39:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:20] | And if I gotta own a minivan with anyone, | 要是我得跟别人一起拥有一辆迷你货车 |
[39:22] | I’m glad it’s you. | 我很高兴那个人是你 |
[39:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:26] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |
[39:27] | – You too? – Yes! | – 你也是吗 – 对 |
[39:30] | [Upbeat music] | 【弱音拍】 |
[39:36] | Mom. | 妈 |
[39:37] | Mom. – Yes, babe? | – 妈 – 在呐 宝贝 |
[39:39] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[39:44] | Huh. | 哈 |
[39:45] | Mom, you won the debate. | 妈 你赢了辩论赛 |
[39:46] | You’re a statistical anomaly. | 你在票数超常了 |
[39:49] | – I am. – How ’bout that? | – 是吗 – 这个如何 |
[39:50] | – I’m a statistical anomaly. – You always have been. | – 我超常了吗 – 你总是会的 |
[39:52] | You still have a lot of work to do | 你还有好多工作要做呢 |
[39:53] | ’cause you’re really behind in the polls though. | 因为你在民意检测上还是落后的 |
[39:54] | Well, why don’t we just enjoy this, | 我们为什么不享受这一刻呢 |
[39:56] | let your mom have a day off? | 给你老妈放一天假 |
[39:57] | No, you don’t get a day off if you work in politics. | 不行 要是你从政了 就没有休息的时候了 |
[39:59] | I mean, look,you came from behind, | 我是说 你看呐 你从后边上来了 |
[40:00] | and you won the debate. | 你赢了辩论赛 |
[40:01] | You could actually win this thing. | 你可以赢得这场竞选的 |
[40:03] | It’s official, honey.You’re a contender. | 你现在正式成了一个竞争者了 |
[40:06] | I could actually win this thing. | 我可以赢得竞选的 |
[40:07] | – Yeah, you could. – I could win. | – 当然你可以 – 我可以赢的 |
[40:10] | There’s an article I like a lot too in the back here. | 背面还有这样的文章呢 |
[40:12] | “Cost of energy is acid test for gubernatorial candidates.” | “能源成本是对州长候选人的严峻的考验” |
[40:15] | “The outlined situation is currently under debate. | “辩论赛局势大纲 |
[40:17] | Issues were selected…” | 问题被选来…” |
[40:31] | – Hi. Sorry it’s so early. – Hey. | – 嗨 抱歉这么早过来 – 嘿 |
[40:33] | It’s okay.What’s up? | 没关系 怎么啦 |
[40:34] | Are you up?Or is he up? | 你起床了吗 他起床了吗 |
[40:35] | He’s not up yet.He’s still sleeping, but… | 他还没醒呢 还在睡 但… |
[40:37] | We were up late last night. | 我们昨晚睡得很晚 |
[40:39] | But what’s going on? | 你来这有什么事儿吗 |
[40:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[41:04] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[41:06] | And I believe in you. | 我也相信你 |
[41:09] | Can we please do this together? | 我们能一起来做这件事吗 |
[41:14] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[41:15] | Yeah? | 行吗 |
[41:17] | Yeah. | 行 |
[41:19] | Oh, my girl. | 哦 我的好闺女 |
[41:20] | Oh, my girl. | 我的女儿 |
[41:24] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[41:31] | You’re so much smarter than I was. | 你比我明智多了 |
[41:33] | You’re nothing like me. | 你一点也不像我 |
[41:36] | He’s nothing like dad. | 他也一点不像你老爸 |
[41:37] | Okay?I know that. | 好吗 我知道的 |
[41:40] | Really.Okay? | 真的 好吗 |
[41:42] | I just don’t wanna miss out. | 我不想错过你们的婚礼 |
[41:45] | I don’t wanna miss out. | 我不想错过 |
[41:47] | – Okay? – [Sobbing] Thank you. | – 好吗 – 【啜泣】谢谢你 |