时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You got a text from Ed Brooks. | 你有条来自艾德·布鲁克斯的短信 |
[00:02] | You guys have been texting each other a lot lately. | 你们俩最近短信挺频繁啊 |
[00:04] | – What are you doin’ here? – I called you five times. | – 你来这儿干嘛 – 我都给你打了五通电话了 |
[00:06] | – And I’ve texted you. – That’s my fault. | – 而且我还给你发了短信 – 这都怪我 |
[00:07] | This is not about you, Peet! | 这件事与你无关 皮特 |
[00:09] | Julia, we will talk about this when I get home. | 茱莉亚 这件事我们回家再谈 |
[00:11] | Are you taking those–those pills again? | 你又开始吃那…那些药了吗 |
[00:13] | It’s an old prescription from before. | 这是之前的老方子了 |
[00:14] | I don’t even need it. | 我现在根本不需要它 |
[00:16] | It felt like you were hiding it from me. | 我觉得在这事儿上你对我有所隐瞒 |
[00:17] | I’m not hiding anything from you. | 我什么都没跟你隐瞒 |
[00:18] | – Are you okay? – She’s fine. | – 你还好吧 – 她好着呢 |
[00:19] | Take your hands off her, dude. | 把你手从她身上拿开 老兄 |
[00:20] | Ryan, stop! | 瑞恩 住手 |
[00:22] | I just got off the phone with Bob little, | 我刚接到小鲍的电话 |
[00:24] | and I conceded the election. | 我落选了 |
[00:27] | Talking about the win | 请你就小鲍险胜 |
[00:28] | of Bob little over Kristina Braverman. | 克里斯蒂娜这个话题谈谈 |
[00:30] | It was a very close race. | 这场竞选真是惊心动魄 |
[00:31] | Yes, it was, Mike. | 你说得没错 麦克 |
[00:37] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[00:40] | That’s the good thing about losing. | 这就是竞选落败的好处 |
[00:41] | More cake for us. | 能有时间来吃更多的蛋糕 |
[00:42] | – Kristina. – What? | – 克里斯蒂娜 – 干嘛 |
[00:44] | – What? – You don’t have to keep it together. | – 干嘛啊 – 你其实不必再继续强颜欢笑 |
[00:46] | You’re not in a room full of campaign workers. | 你现在不在竞选团队的面前 |
[00:48] | It’s just me. | 你面前现在只有我 |
[00:49] | Honey, I’m fine. I’m totally fine. | 亲爱的 我很好 我真的很好 |
[00:51] | – I didn’t know how much – okay, all right, | – 我不知道 – 好吧 你说什么就什么 |
[00:53] | – this campaign was– – well, maybe I’m not fine. | – 这场竞选有多重要 – 好吧 可能是我现在不大好 |
[00:55] | I mean, I personally would like to take a | 我现在很想拿个大锤子 |
[00:56] | sledgehammer to a Bob little cake right about now. | 去敲碎小鲍的庆功蛋糕 |
[00:59] | I mean, look. | 听我说 |
[01:00] | That campaign took a lot out of me, honey. | 这场竞选耗费了我太多东西 亲爱的 |
[01:02] | I’m excited to have my life back,be with the kids. | 我很高兴又有了自己的生活 能陪着自己的孩子 |
[01:04] | I get to cook again. | 我又能继续下厨房 |
[01:06] | It’s fine. Dig in. | 这样真的还不错 开吃吧 |
[01:08] | Congratulations, ma Braverman. | 可喜可贺啊 布雷弗曼夫人 |
[01:11] | – Exactly,ma Braverman.- Bob little’s being | – 没错 布雷弗曼夫人 – 小鲍又在新闻上 |
[01:13] | – interviewed on the news again. – Okay, Max. | – 被采访了 – 好了 麦克斯 |
[01:16] | Why don’t we turn the TV off? | 你能把电视关了吗 |
[01:16] | He called mom “a worthy opponent” | 他在2 4 6 7 频道接受采访 |
[01:18] | – on channels 2, 4, 6 and 7.- Hey, buddy… | – 把老妈称作“劲敌” – 嘿 儿子… |
[01:20] | – 5 doesn’t get local news. – And she is. | – 5频道不播本地新闻 – 她的确是个“劲敌” |
[01:21] | If you turn off the TV,I’ll give you a fork. | 要是你把电视关掉的话 我就让你一起吃 |
[01:23] | – You think this is a good idea? – Yeah, it’s fine. | – 你觉得这样好吗 – 我觉得很好 |
[01:25] | – It’s a lot of sugar. – No plate. | – 这里面含太多糖分了 – 没盘子的啊 |
[01:27] | – It is not unlimited cake. – No nothing. | – 不能吃太多啊 – 随便吃 别听你老爸的 |
[01:29] | – Just dig right in. – Okay, take it easy. | – 狠狠地吃吧 – 好吧 慢点吃 别急 |
[01:30] | – Can you take it easy on your mother’s face, please? – Dig right in. | – 你能在你妈脸上慢点挖吗 – 尽情吃吧 |
[01:33] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[01:35] | Honey, look how crazy this looks. | 亲爱的 你看我看起来够疯狂么 |
[01:36] | I’ll get you, Bob little! | 我要把你都吃掉 小鲍 |
[01:42] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 是挺疯狂的 |
[01:44] | You like that? Oh, yeah? | 你喜欢这样吗 喜欢吗 |
[01:46] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[01:47] | – You stop! – Stop! | – 你快住手 – 打住 |
[01:51] | – Freezing in here. – Hi. | – 这儿太冷了 – 嗨 |
[01:52] | Oh, there you are. Finally! | 你终于回来的 |
[01:54] | Hi. Mrs. Deitchman, I got your messages about the heat. | 嗨 戴奇曼太太 我收到你那条关于地热的短信了 |
[01:56] | I’m so sorry. | 真是太抱歉了 |
[01:57] | He’s gonna be here first thing in the morning to fix it. | 他明天一大早就过来帮你们修 |
[01:59] | – First thing in the morning? – Oh,no,no,no. | – 要明天早上才来 – 哦 不行 不能这样 |
[02:01] | How are we gonna survive the night? | 那我们今晚要怎么活 |
[02:02] | Uh, uh, extra blanket? | 呃…呃…多加两条毯子行吗 |
[02:05] | – It’s freezing. We need heat. – I understand. | – 快冻死了 我们没地热活不了 – 我理解你们的苦处 |
[02:07] | I mean, it’s California. Come on, guys. | 这可是加利福尼亚诶 各位 |
[02:09] | We can all just huddle up under a blanket. | 我们只需要蜷缩在一条毯子下就行了 |
[02:11] | – I’m freezing. – This is ridiculous. | – 我都快冻死算了 – 太荒谬了 |
[02:12] | – I’m not a young woman anymore. – She’s not taking us seriously. | – 我已经不再年轻了 – 她根本就不重视我们 |
[02:14] | I am taking you seriously. | 我很重视你们的 |
[02:16] | I need you to look at something in my apartment. | 你得到我公寓来看看 |
[02:17] | – I know about the heat, Carl. – Excuse me. | – 我知道地热出问题了 卡尔 – 先来后到 知道吗 |
[02:18] | It’s not about that. Now, please. | 不是地热的问题 请你马上过来 |
[02:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’ve got another problem. | 不好意思 我又有其他的麻烦了 |
[02:21] | – I’m so sorry. – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | – 真是很抱歉 – 非常抱歉 太抱歉了 |
[02:23] | Please tell me that pipe has not burst. | 别告诉我水管又炸了 |
[02:26] | Please.What is going wrong in here? | 告诉我你这儿到底有出什么事儿了 |
[02:28] | – Plumbing again? – No problem in here. | – 管子又出问题了 – 这儿没出任何事儿 |
[02:30] | – Your problem’s out there. – Oh. | -你的问题在外边呢 – 哦 |
[02:35] | It’s warm in here. | 里面挺暖和的 |
[02:36] | Why is it warm in here? | 你家里怎么会这么暖和 |
[02:38] | Well, the thing is we live two blocks from a drugstore, | 我们这儿离杂货店只有两个街区 |
[02:40] | and yet it takes a genius to go down there | 今年这儿恰好有住了个天才 |
[02:43] | and buy a few space heaters. | 买了几个空间加热器装上 |
[02:45] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[02:47] | Well, I don’t know about genius, but– | 有没有天才我倒是不清楚 但是… |
[02:50] | and I have wine | 而且我还有酒 |
[02:51] | which I got at the wine store next to the drugstore. | 就在杂货店旁边的售酒店买的 |
[02:54] | Saved you from an angry mob, and… | 我刚把你从愤怒的民众手上救回来 而且… |
[02:57] | That was genius. | 这招倒是挺聪明的 |
[02:58] | Why don’t you have a glass with me? | 你去拿个杯子陪我喝两杯如何 |
[03:00] | Oh, that’s okay. | 哦 不用了 |
[03:01] | It’s late, but thank you. | 天色已经很晚了 不过还是谢谢你了 |
[03:03] | Or you can just talk to Mrs. Deitchman in the hallway. | 或者你也可以选择继续跟戴奇曼太太在走廊里耗着 |
[03:07] | Maybe just one. | 那我只喝一杯 |
[03:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:21] | What if the kids come downstairs? | 要是孩子们下楼来了怎么办 |
[03:23] | I don’t want them to know that we’re fighting. | 我不希望他们知道我们俩闹别扭了 |
[03:25] | I’ll tell them I fell asleep watching TV or something. | 我会告诉他们我是看电视不小心睡着了的 |
[03:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:36] | Joel. | 乔 |
[03:39] | Babe, this is not what we do. | 宝贝 这不像我们的作风 |
[03:41] | This is not us– | 这不是我们: |
[03:43] | not making up, sleeping on the couch. | 一直不和解 还睡在沙发上 这不是我们 |
[03:50] | Look, I’m really sorry… | 听着 我真的很抱歉… |
[03:53] | That I barged in on you… | 我不该去打扰你… |
[03:56] | And that I spoke to Peet that way. | 我也不该跟皮特那样说话 |
[03:59] | I should not have done that. | 我不该那样做 |
[04:01] | But I… | 可是我… |
[04:03] | Joel,I don’t want to spend the night like this. | 乔 我真的不想晚上再这样过了 |
[04:06] | It scares me. | 这样让我很害怕 |
[04:11] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[04:14] | We have to try to fix this. | 我们得弥补这件事儿 |
[04:17] | For the kids. | 为了孩子们 |
[04:20] | For us. | 为了我们俩 |
[04:31] | Okay. We’ll try. | 好吧 那我们就试试 |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:39] | I bet Mrs. Deitchman | 我敢打赌戴奇曼太太 |
[04:40] | is still waiting out there in the hallway. | 还在走廊里面等着呢 |
[04:41] | Poor Gladys. You know what? | 可怜的格拉迪斯 你知道吗 |
[04:42] | She’s kind of mistaking Berkeley for Nagqu. | 她好像有点把贝克里跟那曲搞混了 |
[04:44] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[04:45] | Nagqu. Uh, it’s in Tibet. | 那曲 呃…在西藏 |
[04:48] | Did some work there, and it gets freezing, | 我在那儿工作过 那里现在冻死了 |
[04:50] | but you adjust, and… You adjust. | 但是你都适应了 而且….你适应了 |
[04:52] | Do you? “You adjust,” | 那你呢 你适应了吗 |
[04:54] | says the man with the ten space heaters. | 你这个用着空间加热器的家伙 |
[04:56] | Adjusting to the nice, cozy, cozy warmth. | 怕是适应了舒服惬意非常惬意的温暖了吧 |
[04:59] | It’s nice the way they swivel, though. | 话说那个机器真心不错 |
[05:03] | You know, you’re not… | 你知道吗 你不是… |
[05:05] | You’re no longer my most annoying tenant. | 你不再是我最烦人的租客了 |
[05:09] | – Not possible. – No, no. | – 不是吧 – 已经不是了 |
[05:11] | You’ve been dethroned by Mrs. Deitchman. | 你已经被戴奇曼太太给顶替了 |
[05:14] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[05:15] | Mrs. Deitchman has multiple pets in a cat-free building. | 戴奇曼太太在禁止宠物的公寓里养猫了 |
[05:17] | – Ah, LA, LA, LA… – Yeah, I told you… | – 我听不见 我听不见… – 没错 我告诉过你… |
[05:19] | I do not know about the cats.LA, LA, LA– | 我不知道猫的事儿 我听不见 我听不见 |
[05:21] | uh-oh. | 哦噢 |
[05:22] | Oh, you’re kidding me! | 不是吧 你耍我呢 |
[05:24] | Yeah, it’s official. | 没错 现在是正式的了 |
[05:26] | – What? – You’re a slumlord now. | – 什么玩意儿 – 你现在已经成为一个糟糕的房东了 |
[05:28] | No, I had nothing to do with this. | 不 我跟这个一点关系也没有 |
[05:30] | This has to be because of the heaters. | 肯定是因为你加热器的原因 |
[05:31] | – No. – This has got to be specific | – 不是 – 肯定只有你的公寓 |
[05:33] | – to your apartment. – I don’t know | – 停了电 – 我怎么知道 |
[05:34] | how that can be possible. | 这怎么可能 |
[05:35] | The whole building is not out. | 并不是整栋楼都停电了 |
[05:36] | Listen, just knock off 10 bucks from my rent, | 听着 你只管从我租金里扣十块钱 |
[05:38] | I’ll go flip the breaker. | 我要去把电闸扳回来 |
[05:39] | Excuse me, I’ll flip the breaker. | 不好意思 是我要去把电闸扳回来 |
[05:40] | – Okay, super. – Yeah. | -好吧 房东大人 – 没错 |
[05:42] | – Go ahead, flip the breaker. – Okay. | – 快去吧 把电闸拉开 – 好吧 |
[05:43] | I mean, you know where it is, right? | 你知道电闸在那儿对吧 |
[05:46] | I know where the breaker is in this apartment. | 我知道电闸在这栋楼的哪儿 |
[05:50] | It’s, uh… | 它在 呃… |
[06:56] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[06:58] | Oh, my God, Zack. | 天呐 扎克 |
[07:00] | It’s okay. You should see the other guy. | 没事儿的 你应该看看那个家伙 |
[07:02] | I’m fine, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我没事儿 |
[07:03] | And make sure you tell G.I. What’s-his-ass– | 麻烦你告诉你家那位 那个混蛋 |
[07:05] | tell him he cost us a week in the studio. | 告诉他浪费了我们一周时间不能进录音棚工作 |
[07:06] | – Oh, God, I’m sorry. – A week in the studio. | – 天呐 我真的很抱歉 – 一周时间不能录音诶 |
[07:08] | And that’s just my money going to waste. | 而且浪费的还只是我的钱诶 |
[07:09] | I’m sorry, Oliver. | 我真抱歉 奥利弗 |
[07:10] | Yeah, apparently, you can’t drum | 没错 很明显 要是没有两只手的话 |
[07:11] | without, you know, two hands. | 是敲不了鼓的 |
[07:13] | I don’t even know what to say. I’m so sorry. | 我真不知道该说什么了 我真的很抱歉 |
[07:15] | – Amber. – It’s okay. | – 安博 – 没关系的 |
[07:17] | Crosby and I want to see you up in the office. | 克劳斯比跟我想让你去办公室一趟 |
[07:21] | It’s all right. | 没事儿的 |
[07:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:31] | Hey, drew. Can I ask you a loaded question? | 嘿 德鲁 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[07:34] | Yeah, what’s up? | 行 怎么啦 |
[07:36] | What’s your deal with Natalie? | 你跟娜塔莉到底怎么回事儿 |
[07:38] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[07:39] | Well, I have some information. | 那个 我有些小道消息 |
[07:40] | But first,I’ve got to know what your deal is | 但我首先得问一下你跟她的关系 |
[07:42] | so I know how to deliver it. | 这样才知道怎么跟你说 |
[07:45] | Um, I mean, she’s my– my friend. | 嗯…她只是我…我的朋友而已 |
[07:47] | We’re friends. What do you mean? | 我们是朋友关系 你到底想说什么 |
[07:49] | What’s the information? | 什么小道消息 |
[07:50] | Well,dude,if she’s your girlfriend,it’s not good. | 那个 老兄 要是她是你女朋友的话这可不妙 |
[07:54] | Oh, well, she’s not. | 哦 反正她不是 |
[07:55] | So what’s up? | 到底怎么了 |
[07:57] | Look, it’s just that last night, | 听我说 就昨天晚上 |
[07:58] | I saw her mackin’ on some other dude at zeta gamma pi. | 我看见她在跟着兄弟会那帮家伙鬼混 |
[08:07] | Oh, dude. You’re not bumming, are you? | 哦 老兄 你不是吃醋了吧 |
[08:08] | No. | 没有 |
[08:10] | I hope you’re not pissed I told you. | 我希望你别生气我告诉你这事儿 |
[08:11] | I just felt like I needed to be a bro here. | 我只是觉得我应该像个兄弟一样关照你 |
[08:13] | Yeah. Thanks, um… | 好吧 谢了 嗯… |
[08:15] | Thanks for bein’ a bro and all that. | 谢谢你像个兄弟一样关照我 |
[08:18] | Anytime, hombre. | 有事尽管找我 老兄 |
[08:19] | – Anytime. – We’re not really dating. | – 随时都行 – 我们真的没在约会 |
[08:21] | We’re kind of like friends with benefits,you know? | 我们俩更像是炮友关系 你明白吗 |
[08:23] | Hmm. No harm in that, man. | 哼 这样也倒无妨 老兄 |
[08:25] | Just make sure that next time you hit that, you wear a condom. | 记得下次你们俩互炮的时候别忘了戴上安全套 |
[08:28] | Cause she is givin’ benefits to all her friends. | 因为她也跟她其他朋友在各取所需 |
[08:31] | Um, well, thank you, Berto, for tellin’ me that. | 嗯 谢了 伯尔托 谢谢你告诉我这件事儿 |
[08:39] | I just–I really want to say one thing. | 我只…我真的想说一件事儿 |
[08:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | I totally understand how serious this is | 我完全明白这件事儿及其后果 |
[08:44] | and the consequences, | 有多严重 |
[08:46] | and I will clear out my desk if I’m fired. | 如果你们要炒我的话我马上就把我的桌子腾干净 |
[08:47] | I won’t make a problem out of it or anything– | 我不会再添任何麻烦的… |
[08:49] | we’re not–we’re not firing you. | 我们…我们不打算炒你 |
[08:50] | But you’re right, this is serious. | 但是你说得对 这件事很严重 |
[08:52] | And we’re lucky that the band didn’t press charges. | 而且我们很庆幸乐队没起诉我们 |
[08:54] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:55] | Thank you, guys. I’m sorry. | 谢谢你们俩 带来这些麻烦我真的很抱歉 |
[08:58] | Amber, are–are you okay? | 安博 你…你还好吗 |
[09:00] | I mean, yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[09:02] | Because, you know, has he ever gotten violent with you? | 他有没有对你进行过任何暴力行为 |
[09:06] | Oh, my God, no. | 天呐 当然没有 |
[09:08] | – Because that– – No, you guys. | – 因为… – 没有 舅舅们 |
[09:10] | He’s not like that at all. | 他根本不是那样的人 |
[09:12] | He would never, ever do that. | 他再也不会那样做的 |
[09:14] | – We didn’t think so, all right? – Never. | – 我们也没那样想 好吗 – 绝对不会了 |
[09:15] | But just we’re saying that if that ever does happen, | 但我们是说要是这种事真的发生了的话 |
[09:17] | – you have to tell us. – Of course.Guys,but… | – 你一定要告诉我们 – 这是当然 各位 但是… |
[09:19] | You’ve got to promise us.Tell us,or you tell your mom. | 你一定得告诉我们 要么就告诉你老妈 |
[09:21] | Of course, but I–but he would never do that. | 这是当然 但是…但是他一定不会再这样做了 |
[09:24] | He’s–he ‘s a really good guy. | 他…他真的是个好人 |
[09:26] | All right, Amber. Listen, we like the guy. | 好吧 安博 听我说 我们都挺喜欢他的 |
[09:28] | But until this blows over, | 但在这件事儿了了之前 |
[09:32] | Ryan doesn’t come to the luncheonette. | 瑞恩再也不许进这间速食餐厅了 |
[09:35] | – I understand. – Okay. | – 我明白 – 好吧 |
[09:37] | Did you tell your mom about it? | 你告诉你老妈这件事儿了吗 |
[09:39] | Um… Not yet. | 嗯…现在还没有 |
[09:42] | – But you’re going to. – Yeah, I will, I promise. | – 但你得告诉她 – 行 我会的 我保证 |
[09:44] | Good. | 行 |
[09:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:52] | You seriously are the most efficient person | 你绝对是我这辈子见过的 |
[09:53] | I’ve ever met in my entire life. | 办事效率最高的人了 |
[09:55] | Now, I just didn’t want you to have to look at all this junk. | 我只是不想让你再看见这堆垃圾了而已 |
[09:58] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[09:59] | I’m actually feelin’ pretty good, you know? | 我其实感觉蛮良好的现在 你知道吗 |
[10:02] | – Yeah? – Considering. | – 是吗 – 差不多吧 |
[10:04] | Well, I’m pissed. | 可是我现在很不满 |
[10:06] | I am. | 真的 |
[10:08] | You know, we came close | 我们已经很接近了 |
[10:10] | and our message got out there,and I feel like… | 而且我们的理念也已经传达出去了 我觉得… |
[10:12] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[10:13] | You know,we got a lot of attention for education. | 我们在教育上花了很多心思 |
[10:15] | – That was good. – But we didn’t win. | – 这真的很好 – 但我们没有获胜 |
[10:17] | So–and you know? | 那你又知道吗 |
[10:18] | I’ve worked for several candidates, | 我之前也帮过许多候选人 |
[10:21] | and you always want your person to win. | 你总是会想要你自己的人获胜 |
[10:23] | But this one stung, I swear. | 但这一次 我发誓 真的太令人气愤了 |
[10:26] | And it’s–it’s that you would have made an amazing mayor. | 而且…你肯定会成为一个很棒的市长的 |
[10:30] | – You really would’ve. – Yeah. | – 你真的会的 – 是啊 |
[10:32] | You know what? I would have. | 你知道吗 我真的会的 |
[10:34] | I would’ve made a damn good mayor. | 我真的会成为一好得不得了的市长的 |
[10:36] | You’d have made the best. | 你会成为史上最棒的市长的 |
[10:38] | Well, what else can I help you with? | 那个 我能帮你做点什么吗 |
[10:41] | Anything? Nothing. | – 什么事儿都行 – 不用了 |
[10:43] | I mean, I pretty much got everything. | 我差不多都收好了 |
[10:44] | I guess all that’s left is the hugging. | 那我觉得就只剩下拥抱了 |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[10:53] | It was a real pleasure. | 能帮你真的是我一生的荣幸 |
[11:00] | Stop the hitting. Can you–I’m– | 别闹了 你们能…我… |
[11:01] | you’re ridiculous. | 你真是太无理取闹了 |
[11:02] | – Guys. – Dad! | – 孩子们 – 老爸 |
[11:03] | – Hey! – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[11:05] | – How are you guys? – It’s pizza night? | – 你们还好吗 – 今晚吃披萨吗 |
[11:06] | What are you doing home so early? | 你今天怎么回来这么早 |
[11:07] | Oh, you know. I– | 那个 你知道的 我… |
[11:08] | did you quit your job like mom did? | 你像老妈一样辞职了吗 |
[11:10] | No, bug, I didn’t quit my job. | 没有 小家伙 我没有辞掉我的工作 |
[11:11] | I just decided to come home a little early so we could, uh, | 我只是决定早点下班 这样我们就能… |
[11:15] | make pizza together. | 一起做披萨了嘛 |
[11:16] | Now, who wants to pick out the first toppings? | 你们谁想弄第一个糕点装饰啊 |
[11:18] | – I do. – All right. | – 我想 – 好吧 |
[11:19] | Hands need to be washed first. | 那你们得先把手给洗了 |
[11:22] | These savages. | 你们这群小野蛮人 |
[11:23] | This is really nice. | 这样真的很棒 |
[11:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:29] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[11:30] | All right. So what do we want on this thing? | 好了 你们想在上面加什么 |
[11:33] | – I want cheese… – Pineapple and tomatoes. | – 我想加芝士… – 菠萝跟土豆 |
[11:34] | – And some of these peppers.- And those red things. | – 再加点胡椒 – 还有那些红色的玩意儿 |
[11:36] | Uh,well we’ll just have to split it down the middle. | 呃… 那我们就把他们洒在中间就行了 |
[11:40] | And that’s gonna be a delicious pie. | 一定会成为一个美味的馅饼的 |
[11:42] | All right, let’s do this. | 好吧 开始做咯 |
[11:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:48] | Hi. Uh… | 嗨 呃… |
[11:50] | I thought you were– | 我以为你… |
[11:51] | I thought you were gonna be at work. | 我以为你回去工作了 |
[11:52] | I didn’t go in. I called in sick. | 我没有去 我请病假了 |
[11:55] | It’s pretty much true. | 我貌似真有点生病了 |
[11:57] | I’m–I haven’t eaten all day. | 我…我今天一天都没吃东西了 |
[11:59] | I’m going crazy here. | 我在这儿都要发疯了 |
[12:05] | I’m wondering what we’re doing. | 我想知道我们要做什么 |
[12:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:07] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 你说你不知道是什么意思 |
[12:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:11] | I haven’t… | 我还没… |
[12:22] | I had a very intense day trying to pick up the pieces of this. | 我今天过得非常难熬 就为了把这件事儿给理清楚 |
[12:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:29] | You know, I’ve been at work all day | 我已经在我梦寐以求的工作上 |
[12:32] | at my dream job that I worked really hard to get… | 忙了一天了 我真的很难… |
[12:37] | Defending you, and… | 为你辩护 而且… |
[12:40] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[12:42] | we’re losing money because of what you did to Zack. | 因为你对扎克做的事让我们亏损严重 |
[12:45] | He’s so messed up,he can’t even play. | 他现在情况很糟 甚至都不能继续演奏了 |
[12:51] | Tell your uncles I’ll pay them back | 告诉你舅舅他们 我会赔偿他们的损失的 |
[12:53] | – every penny. – It doesn’t matter. | – 一分都不会差的 – 这不重要 |
[12:55] | – It’s not about that. – I’ll go in there and apologize | – 不是钱的问题 – 那我去他们那儿跟他们道歉 |
[12:56] | – and take all the blame for it.- No, don’t. You can’t! | – 去承担所有的责备 – 不行 别 你不能去那儿 |
[12:59] | You can’t go in there. They don’t– | 你不能去那儿 他们… |
[13:00] | they don’t even want to see you. | 他们现在都不想再见到你 |
[13:02] | They don’t even want you to come there after you… | 他们不想让你去那儿 自从你… |
[13:11] | What about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[13:18] | I don’t know.I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[13:21] | Well… | 好吧… |
[13:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:27] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:28] | And… This is the problem. | 那个… 这就是问题所在 |
[13:30] | This is the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[13:32] | I can’t keep overlooking | 我不能因为我太爱你 |
[13:33] | the things that are happening in the real world | 就忽视掉发生在 |
[13:36] | just because I love you so much. | 现实世界的事儿 |
[13:37] | – I can’t. – It’s been perfect. | – 我不能 – 一直以来我们都很完美 |
[13:38] | Things have been perfect. | 事情一直都很顺利啊 |
[13:39] | Things have been perfect? | 你觉得事情过得很顺利吗 |
[13:41] | – They have been. – Ryan. | – 确实是这样 – 瑞恩 |
[13:42] | – What? – You know, | – 怎么了 – 你知道的 |
[13:43] | you do this thing where you– | 你在没有跟我商量的情况下 |
[13:45] | you disconnect from me,and I–and I let it go. | 就做了这件事儿 这也就算了 |
[13:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[13:48] | The thing with the pills. | 你吃药的事儿啊 |
[13:50] | You know, you–you lied. | 你对我撒谎了 |
[13:51] | You lied to my face about taking those pills. | 你当着我的面对要的事儿撒谎 |
[13:53] | -No,I didn’t.There was nothing to say…-Yes,you did. | – 我没撒谎 那事儿根本没什么可说的… – 你的确撒谎了 |
[13:54] | – Yes,you did!You did lie. – What do you mean? | – 你撒谎了 你的确对我撒谎了 – 你这话什么意思 |
[13:56] | What was it, a doctor gave you the prescription, | 那你说那是什么 什么一个医生给我开的处方 |
[13:59] | – but you weren’t– – He gave me those pills, | – 但其实根本不是… – 是他给我的药 |
[14:00] | and I don’t want to take them. | 而且我根本不想要 |
[14:01] | – So you’re not taking them. – No. | – 这么说你从没吃过那些药 – 没有 |
[14:04] | You can’t even tell me. | 你的甚至都不告诉我 |
[14:05] | You don’t even trust me enough to tell me the truth. | 你不够信任我 所以你才不敢告诉我真相 |
[14:08] | The truth–the truth is they’re– | 真相…真相就是它们… |
[14:09] | they’re pills that are– | 那些药片它们… |
[14:11] | were given to me for–for anxiety. | 是给我用来治疗焦虑的 |
[14:12] | I didn’t even want them. | 但我不想要它们 |
[14:13] | And I took–I took two today. | 而且我…我就吃了两天 |
[14:15] | See? This is the thing! | 看见没 就是这样 |
[14:16] | It’s not about whether or not you take the pills! | 重点不在于你是不是吃了药 |
[14:18] | It’s about the fact that you don’t trust me enough | 而是你根本不够信任我 |
[14:20] | – to be honest with me… – I do trust you. | – 对我不够诚实… – 我真的很信任你 |
[14:21] | And tell me! I’m your partner. | 那就告诉我啊 我可是你的伴侣 |
[14:22] | I’m not hiding anything.I’m just having a hard time! | 我没有隐瞒任何事 我只是最近过的不太容易而已 |
[14:24] | – Do you understand? – Well, so am I! | – 你明白吗 – 我也是不容易 |
[14:26] | I’m having a hard time, and I feel alone, | 我最近很不容易 而且我觉得很孤独 |
[14:28] | because I can’t find you! | 因为我总是找不着你 |
[14:29] | So I need some time to think about whether or not | 所以我需要一点时间来想清楚 |
[14:31] | this is gonna work in the real world. | 这到底在现实生活中管不管用 |
[14:33] | Period! Okay? | 给我点时间 行吗 |
[14:38] | So that’s it? I mean… | 就是这样吗 我是说… |
[14:54] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[14:55] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[14:57] | I was just comin’ in from outside. | 我刚从外边回来要进门儿呢 |
[14:59] | Really? ‘Cause it looked like you were goin’ out, | 是吗 我怎么觉得你要出门儿 |
[15:01] | and then you saw me,and you went back in. | 然后却看到了我 于是就要回去呢 |
[15:03] | No, no, no. I-I– | 不是 不是 怎么会呢 我…我… |
[15:06] | well, you’re right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[15:07] | I was–I was coming out,and then I forgot something, | 我…我确实打算回去一趟 因为我忘拿东西了 |
[15:10] | so I’m just gonna go back inside and get the thing I forgot. | 所以我就只是要进去拿上我忘拿的东西 |
[15:14] | Back in,I’m gonna come back out. | 先进去 然后又再出来 |
[15:15] | You know, in and out. | 你懂的 就进进出出嘛 |
[15:18] | Okay. I’m so glad we cleared that up. | 好吧 我很高兴咋俩把误会澄清了 |
[15:21] | – Yeah, so goin’ in. – You’re goin’ in. | – 没错 那我进去了 – 你要进去了 |
[15:24] | Yeah, dying for coffee. | 对 想喝咖啡的要死 |
[15:26] | – Bye, Carl! – Do you want to have coffee | – 再见 卡尔 – 你想待会儿一起 |
[15:27] | and talk–later. | 喝杯咖啡聊聊天吗 |
[15:40] | I’m trying to study, Natalie. | 我在学习呢 娜塔莉 |
[15:43] | I’m bored. | 我好无聊啊 |
[15:45] | Well,I’m sure that there’s a frat party or something | 我觉得你肯定有个什么狂欢派对 |
[15:48] | that you could go to, so… | 之类的可以去吧 所以… |
[15:50] | What? | 什么 |
[15:52] | What was that comment? | 你这是什么话 |
[15:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:01] | Did you have fun the other night at zeta gamma pi? | 你那天晚上跟兄弟会的人在一起吗 |
[16:03] | Whatever that was. | 还是别的什么人来着 |
[16:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:08] | Were you there? | 你当时也在吗 |
[16:10] | No. No, I was not at a frat party. | 没有 我没在你们的狂欢派对上 |
[16:13] | I was watching house huntersor something with those– | 我在看《寻房人》那部电影来着 跟那些… |
[16:16] | those girls down the hall. | 那些在大厅里的女生一起看的 |
[16:17] | Did you hook up with any of ’em? | 你有跟她们中谁约炮吗 |
[16:20] | No, we were watchinghouse hunters. | 没有 我们只是在看《寻房人》而已 |
[16:21] | I mean, you could’ve if you wanted to. | 你要是想的话你可以跟她们约的 |
[16:23] | Like, really.Wouldn’t bother me. | 真的 我无所谓的 |
[16:26] | Okay. I’m very confused. | 好吧 我现在越来越搞不懂了 |
[16:28] | I was under the impression that it was just us hanging out. | 我一直以为就我们俩在互约 |
[16:32] | Or hanging out, whatever. | 或者是随便约 管它呢 随便吧 |
[16:34] | Drew, you’re so sweet. | 德鲁 你人真的很好 |
[16:37] | Frankly, sweet just starts to get boring. | 说实话 好的都让我感觉有点无聊了 |
[16:41] | – I wasn’t bored, but… – Hey, come on. | – 我一点都不无聊 但是… – 嘿 别这样 |
[16:44] | I’m offering you no-strings-attached | 我可是让你不用负责任的胡来诶 |
[16:46] | noncommittal sex here. | 纯粹而不参杂感情性爱诶 |
[16:47] | It’s like Christmas come early. | 就像是提前给你的圣诞礼物 |
[16:50] | So you think about that. | 所以你考虑考虑吧 |
[16:53] | Let me know if you still want to be sweet. | 让我知道你是否还要继续当老好人 |
[16:56] | All right. Where are they? | 好了 它们在哪儿 |
[16:57] | – Right here? – Yeah. | – 在这儿吗 – 对 |
[16:59] | All right. Snug as a bug in a rug. | 好了 现在舒服得很呢 |
[17:02] | – Night. – Love you. | – 晚安 – 爱你哟 |
[17:04] | – Night, sweetie. – Can we get a pool? | – 晚安 宝贝 – 我们能弄个泳池吗 |
[17:06] | Uh, no. | 呃… 不行 |
[17:08] | – We can’t. – How come? | – 我们不能 – 为什么 |
[17:10] | Well, because California building code | 因为加州的建筑法令会让 |
[17:12] | would make it a paperwork nightmare. | 审批文书工作非常麻烦 |
[17:14] | – Oh. – Okay? | – 哦 – 明白了吗 |
[17:15] | Well, Charlotte’s getting a pool. | 夏洛特家就有个泳池 |
[17:17] | She’s going to have two houses now. | 她马上又会拥有她的第二座房子了 |
[17:18] | Her mommy’s gonna live in one, | 她的妈妈住一所 |
[17:20] | and her dad’s gonna live in the other. | 而她的爸爸却住在另一所 |
[17:22] | Her dad’s house is gonna have a pool. | 她爸爸的房子就会有个泳池 |
[17:23] | So can we go swimming there? | 那我们能去她家游泳吗 |
[17:26] | Sweetie, let’s–let’s talk about this tomorrow, all right? | 宝贝 我们…我们明天再讨论这件事儿好吗 |
[17:29] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[17:30] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[17:36] | I didn’t have any idea that Ed was separating. | 我不知道艾德那家伙离婚了 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:44] | – I gotta get Victor to bed. – Okay. | – 我得去让维克多睡觉了 – 好吧 |
[17:49] | At least that guy’s not gonna press charges. | 至少那些家伙不会起诉我们 |
[17:51] | Oh, there you go. | 哦~ 你又来了 |
[17:52] | – That’s a good thing. – Yeah, I guess. | – 那是件好事 – 没错 我也这么觉得 |
[17:55] | I mean, it doesn’t change the fact | 但是这也改变不了 |
[17:57] | that Amber still saw me lose it on him,you know? | 安博看见我对他失控的事实 你知道吗 |
[18:00] | I just couldn’t take it, Zeek. | 我只是受不了 奇克 |
[18:02] | It was like every time I came around, he’s taunting me. | 好像每次我去那里的时候他都让我心里不舒服 |
[18:04] | They’re baiting me, you know? | 他们在嘲笑我 你知道吗 |
[18:06] | And then they’re standing there | 然后他们就站在那儿 |
[18:07] | like they’ve just created a miracle | 就跟他们创造了一个奇迹一样 |
[18:08] | because they’ve recorded some song, | 就因为他们录了几首歌而已 |
[18:10] | like it’s the most important thing in the world. | 搞得好像世界上就那事儿最重要一样 |
[18:12] | That kid has no idea what’s important. | 那个家伙不知道到底什么最重要 |
[18:15] | You know? What’s really important. | 你知道吗 他不知道什么才是真正重要的东西 |
[18:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:18] | Yeah, I remember when I got back. | 没错 我还记得我越战归来的时候 |
[18:20] | It was, uh, always funny to me | 我总觉得很可笑 |
[18:21] | how people got all twisted up about stuff that didn’t matter. | 因为人们总是把那些没意义的事儿颠倒过来 |
[18:25] | Wasn’t important. | 一点都不重要的事儿 |
[18:27] | Well, you know, what happened, though, | 但是发生的这些事儿 |
[18:29] | was important to Amber. | 对安博来说很重要 |
[18:32] | Yeah,I mean,that’s the worst part of it,I– | 没错 我知道 但最糟的是 我… |
[18:36] | I let her down, and, uh… | 我让她失望了 而且 呃…. |
[18:40] | I don’t know, maybe Sarah’s right. | 我不知道 或许萨拉是对的 |
[18:42] | Maybe I’m not good enough for her. | 或许我还配不上她 |
[18:44] | Well, Amber’s her baby. | 安博是她的女儿 |
[18:47] | There’s never gonna be anybody | 永远不会有人 |
[18:48] | that’s good enough to marry her baby. | 能够好得配得上她的女儿 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:55] | What about you? What do you think? | 那你呢 你怎么想的 |
[18:58] | I think you guys made the decision to get married. | 我觉得你们俩决定要结婚 |
[19:00] | I think that’s a good thing. | 我觉得这是件好事儿 |
[19:02] | I think you’re trying.That’s the most important thing. | 我觉得你努力过了 这才是最重要的事儿 |
[19:06] | God, I’m trying so hard. | 我现在真的很努力 |
[19:13] | And that’s the thing, is, like, | 但事情往往像是… |
[19:14] | as much as I’m trying here… | 我越努力… |
[19:17] | It makes me just think,”screw it,” you know? | 就越让自己觉得“什么都毁了” 你知道吗 |
[19:20] | Screw this life.And then I–then I go back. | 生活烂透了 然后我…当我回来的时候 |
[19:22] | – I think about Amber. – Wait, hold it, hold it. | – 我就想着安博 – 等等 先打住 别急 |
[19:24] | What are you talkin’ about? | 我们到底在谈什么 |
[19:26] | – Are you talkin’ about– – No, no. No. | – 你是在谈… – 不不 不是 |
[19:29] | No, I’m saying screw this civilian life, | 不是 我是在说平民生活烂透了 |
[19:31] | this–this–trying to do this. | 这…这…努力像这样做烂透了 |
[19:46] | You know,Zeek,I hated Afghanistan,you know? | 奇克 我当初非常恨阿富汗 你知道吗 |
[19:49] | I hated it. | 恨得不得了 |
[19:52] | But at least there, everything makes sense, you know? | 但是至少在那儿 所有的事儿都是有意义的 |
[19:54] | Like everything. | 真的是所有事儿都有意义 |
[19:56] | Everything there,like,mattered,you know? | 那里的所有的东西感觉好像都是那么重要 |
[19:59] | It’s important. | 真的很重要 |
[20:01] | And then it’s like– | 然后 就像… |
[20:04] | I feel like I can’t get my–my mind off of that place. | 我觉得自己不能…不能不去回想那里的生活 |
[20:07] | I just can’t disconnect from over there,you know? | 我完全剪不断我在那儿的思绪 你知道吗 |
[20:10] | It’s like I can’t– I can’t shake it. | 就感觉好像我不能…我不能摆脱那里的事儿 |
[20:12] | I just feel out of sync here still. | 我感觉我现在依然跟这里的生活同不了步 |
[20:14] | I feel–I just– | 我感觉…只是… |
[20:15] | well, you’re gonna have to decide | 那你得作出决定 |
[20:16] | which world you belong in, son. | 你到底是属于哪个世界的 孩子 |
[20:21] | It’s, uh–it’s hard. | 这…呃…这非常难 |
[20:25] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[20:36] | This is so nice, honey. | 这个太棒了 亲爱的 |
[20:38] | Mmhmm. | 嗯哼 |
[20:40] | You know, just the three of us at the park? | 就我们三个在公园 |
[20:43] | We haven’t done this in so long. | 我们太久没这样子过了 |
[20:44] | Yeah, it’s been a long time. | 对啊 太久没这样过了 |
[20:45] | What have you got there, Nora? | 你在那儿玩什么呢 诺拉 |
[20:47] | There she goes. | 她玩得多开心啊 |
[20:50] | – What’s in there? – What about work,though? | – 怎么了 – 你工作怎么样了 |
[20:51] | Are you gonna get in trouble? | 有麻烦吗 |
[20:52] | I think work can wait for family time. | 我觉得我们可以等到家庭时间结束后再谈工作 |
[20:54] | – Good. – Yeah. | – 行啊 – 嗯 |
[20:58] | Hey, excuse me. | 嘿 不好意思 |
[21:00] | I don’t mean to interrupt this. | 我没打算打扰你们来着 |
[21:02] | Just–aren’t you that woman who’s running for mayor? | 只是…你是那个参加市长竞选的女人吗 |
[21:06] | Um, I’m Kristina Braverman. | 嗯 … 我叫克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼 |
[21:09] | – Yes, I was. – Hi. Well, this is | – 没错 我就是 – 你好 能在这儿 |
[21:10] | quite the celebrity sighting here in our little sandbox. | 见到电视上的名人真是荣幸啊 |
[21:13] | Well, I don’t know about that, but– | 我不知道自己算不算得上 但是… |
[21:15] | actually, this is perfect. The timing. | 其实 现在时机正好 |
[21:16] | I don’t know if you know this, | 我不知道你是否知道 |
[21:18] | but our slide over there has been, | 但是 我们这儿的滑梯 |
[21:19] | like, cracked and messed up forever. | 都已经坏了好久了 |
[21:21] | It’s got duct tape on it. | 上面现在都是用胶布给缠上的 |
[21:23] | It’s really a hazard, and so, I mean, | 现在非常的危险 所以… |
[21:24] | would it be totally unethical of me | 我知道要求你把这个修好 |
[21:25] | to promise you my vote | 才承诺给你投票 |
[21:27] | if you could agree to get it fixed? | 是非常不道德 |
[21:28] | My oldest daughter,she just loves the slide,so… | 但是我的大女儿真的很喜欢这部滑梯 所以… |
[21:30] | Oh,well, I–the election was a couple days ago, | 那个 选举是几天前的事儿了 |
[21:35] | and I lost, so… | 而且我已经落选了 所以… |
[21:36] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | – 哦 抱歉 – 没关系的 |
[21:38] | It’s awkward. | 真是太尴尬了 |
[21:40] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系的 |
[21:41] | It’s okay. It was a close race. | 没关系的 选票已经很接近了 |
[21:42] | Kind of a low voter turnout, though. | 尽管到场的人数不是很多 |
[21:44] | Not a lot of concerned citizens. | 不是太多公民关心这个 |
[21:47] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:48] | Uh, so now that you’ve lost, | 呃…那个既然你现在落选了 |
[21:50] | what are you gonna–what are you gonna do? | 那你准备要…你准备要干什么呢 |
[21:52] | What’s next? | 接下来有什么打算呢 |
[21:54] | We are gonna build some sand castles with our daughter. | 我们打算跟我们的女儿一起建一座沙堡 |
[21:56] | Sure. Got it. | 当然 我明白你的意思 |
[21:57] | Well,if you could do something about the slide, | 那个 你要是能为滑梯做点什么的话 |
[22:00] | that would–that would be really great | 那就…那就再好不过了 |
[22:01] | because,you know,your daughter could get hurt | 因为你的女儿可能会 |
[22:03] | on that thing, so… | 在上面玩受伤 所以… |
[22:08] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | – 刚刚怎么回事儿 – 我也不知道 |
[22:10] | What am I supposed to do,duct tape it? | 那我该怎么做 给它缠上胶带吗 |
[22:11] | You got to fix that slide. | 你得把这个滑梯修好 |
[22:13] | You got to fix–she has to fix that slide. | 你得修好…是她该来修好那部滑梯 |
[22:14] | Somebody could get hurt, okay? | 可能会有人在上面受伤 知道吗 |
[22:15] | It could be your daughter. | 有可能刚好就是你的女儿 |
[22:17] | – This is serious. – Stop it. | – 这件事儿很严肃 – 别说了 |
[22:19] | The thing is that I like her, | 事情就是我喜欢她 |
[22:20] | but she’s completely open about,like,hooking up | 但是她特别开放 比如说 |
[22:24] | with other guys,which feels very weird | 跟别的家伙乱搞 当着你怀里婴儿的面 |
[22:26] | saying in front of the baby. | 说这些 感觉怪怪的 |
[22:28] | – It’s fine? – Oh, hooking up? | – 这样妥吗 – 哦 乱搞吗 |
[22:29] | – She can’t retain anything. -They don’t hear? | – 她这样什么都留不住 – 他们不听吗 |
[22:30] | – I don’t think,I hope. – Well, she still wants | – 我希望不只这样 – 而且她还想 |
[22:32] | to hook up with me, though, also. | 继续跟我约炮下去 |
[22:34] | Ooh, that’s–well, that’s good. | 唔 这样…这样也不错嘛 |
[22:36] | And it’s–it’s– this is bad timing? | 现在时机不太对吗 |
[22:38] | – The baby and all? – No, no, no. | – 有婴儿什么的要照顾 – 不不不 |
[22:39] | I just–I have to bounce. | 我只是…我只是得跳跳而已 |
[22:40] | If don’t bounce, she’ll wake up, | 要是不跳的话她就会醒了 |
[22:41] | and then we can’t talk about your girl problem, | 然后我们就不能再继续聊你女朋友的事儿了 |
[22:43] | which so far doesn’t really sound like a problem. | 尽管这个听起来不算是个问题 |
[22:44] | – Yeah, I know. – You don’t like | – 对 我知道 – 你不喜欢 |
[22:46] | – hooking up, or… – I know. | – 跟她约炮 还是… – 我知道 |
[22:47] | I don’t know what the problem is. | 我也不知道到底问题出在哪儿 |
[22:49] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我也不知道我到底有什么毛病 |
[22:50] | Well, there’s nothing wrong with you. | 你什么问题也没有 |
[22:51] | – No, no, no. – Yeah. For sure. | – 没有 没有没有 – 没错 我肯定有毛病 |
[22:52] | There’s nothing wrong with you. Do you want to have | 你没有任何毛病 你想不想 |
[22:53] | this conversation over a beer? I feel like– | 边喝啤酒边聊 我觉得… |
[22:55] | – first of all, am I allowed to give you a beer? – It’s, like, 9:00 though. | – 我得先问问 你想喝啤酒吗 – 现在好像才九点了 |
[22:57] | – It’s 9:00? – Yeah. | – 才九点吗 – 对啊 |
[22:58] | I’ve been up since 5:00, so it kinda felt like it was noon. | 我早上5点就起来了 所以我还以为现在都中午了呢 |
[23:01] | It doesn’t matter. | 管它呢 |
[23:02] | Listen, I think what’s going on | 听我说 我觉得唯一的问题在于 |
[23:04] | is that you’re a one-woman guy. | 你是个情感专注的人 |
[23:06] | That’s just who you are, you know? | 你就是这样的人 知道吗 |
[23:08] | Yeah, I just tell her that? | 嗯 我就这么跟她说吗 |
[23:10] | No, no, don’t tell her that. | 不 不用跟她说这个 |
[23:11] | I’m identifying what type of person you are currently, | 我只是在分析你现在到底是个什么样的人 |
[23:14] | which is not to say that you can’t evolve | 但这并不是说你不能 |
[23:15] | into some other type of person. | 你不能成为其他类型的人 |
[23:17] | Like me. I used to be like Natalie, | 就跟我一样 我曾经也跟娜塔莉一样 |
[23:19] | you know, playin’ it fast and loose, | 早三暮四 吊儿郎当的 |
[23:20] | spreadin’ it real thin. Liberated, whatever. | 不把感情当回事儿 无拘无束的 |
[23:22] | Now, I have someone that I love that I think is perfect, | 但我现在依然有了自己所爱之人 而且我觉得很完美 |
[23:25] | and I’m happy as a clam. | 我现在快乐的跟蛤一样 |
[23:26] | So I changed. Right? | 然后就变了 知道吗 |
[23:28] | I mean, she could change, I guess. | 我想她也可以改变 |
[23:30] | No, no, no, drew. | 不不不 德鲁 |
[23:31] | You’re me in this metaphor, but backwards. | 你就是在这个暗喻中的我 但要落后一点 |
[23:34] | – I don’t get it. – You’re upside down. | – 我不明白 – 你刚好完全颠倒过来了 |
[23:36] | Inverted. | 完全倒过来了 |
[23:38] | I don’t–I’m confused. | 我不…我给搞迷糊了 |
[23:39] | You’re not loosey-goosey, | 你不是个随便的人 |
[23:40] | but maybe you’ll learn to– listen. | 但要是你能学会去…听我说 |
[23:42] | Okay, I’m gonna lay it out there, | 好吧 我要开始给你出主意了 |
[23:44] | – and if you tell your mother I told you this, – I will not. | – 要是你跟你老妈说是我告诉你的 – 我不会的 |
[23:45] | I’m just gonna deny it. | 我会死不承认的 |
[23:46] | And then it’s gonna be your word against mine, | 到时候就会成为你说的而不是我说的了 |
[23:48] | and I have a lot more history with her. | 而且我已经给她留了好多旧帐了 |
[23:49] | You are young. | 你还年轻 |
[23:50] | This is your one opportunity. | 这是你的其中一个机会 |
[23:52] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我什么意思吗 |
[23:54] | Sleep around.Have some experiences,you know? | 多跟别人睡睡 长点经验 知道吗 |
[23:56] | Get good at your craft | 让你的技术变得成熟点 |
[23:58] | cause when it ends,it’s gonna end permanently. | 因为技术一旦练出来了就是终身受益的 |
[24:01] | You hear me?The brakes don’t just fade in. | 你听到我说的了吗 技术是不会生疏的 |
[24:04] | They lock up. | 它们会紧紧留在你脑中 |
[24:05] | You know when the last time I had sex was? | 你知道我上一次做爱是在什么时候吗 |
[24:06] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:08] | Do the math backwards from this one. | 是在这个小家伙出生之前的事儿了 |
[24:10] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | – 哦 对 – 嗯 |
[24:13] | So you feel–you feel better? | 所以你现在感觉好点了吗 |
[24:14] | – Yeah, I feel–all right. – Okay. | – 嗯 我现在感觉…还好 – 很好 |
[24:16] | So enjoy yourself. | 你就好好享受吧 |
[24:18] | Enjoy your freedom. | 享受你的自由 |
[24:20] | Enjoy your youth. | 享受你的青春 |
[24:21] | Yeah, comin’. | 嗯 请进 |
[24:27] | We can’t sleep together again. | 我们不能再睡在一起 |
[24:29] | – Well, hello to you too. – Hello. | – 你也好啊 – 你好 |
[24:30] | We can’t sleep together again. | 我们不能再睡一起 |
[24:32] | – Was I offering? – No, but you will, | – 我有这样吗 – 现在是没有 但你会的 |
[24:34] | and I just want to clear it up before it happens. | 所以我想防患于未然 |
[24:36] | We can’t sleep together again. Okay? | 我们不能再在一起睡了 行吗 |
[24:38] | – Thank you. – Okay. Sarah, wait. | – 谢谢 – 好吧 那个 萨拉 等等 |
[24:40] | Hang on. I’m not sure | 先别走 我不确定 |
[24:41] | what’s goin’ on here,but it was a lovely evening. | 到底怎么回事 但那天晚上确实过得很棒 |
[24:43] | I had a lovely time, | 我过的很愉快 |
[24:45] | and I’m not sure why you’re being so guarded, but– | 我也不知道你为什么这么有戒备 但是… |
[24:48] | I’m–listen.It–okay, yeah. | 我…听着 那个…好吧 没错 |
[24:50] | It was a lovely evening, okay? | 那天晚上确实很棒 行了吧 |
[24:52] | But I’m 42 years old. | 可是我都四十二岁的人了 |
[24:54] | I can’t just be going around having lovely evenings, okay? | 我不能再这样过那么好的夜晚了 好吗 |
[24:56] | I need to be focusing on myself and on my career | 我得专注于我自己的事儿跟我的事业 |
[25:00] | and, you know, | 还有 你知道的 |
[25:02] | yes, someday, maybe I will find a guy who is age-appropriate, | 没错 某一天我可能会再找到年龄合适的男人 |
[25:05] | who isn’t crazy, who doesn’t have substance-abuse problems, | 一个既不疯狂 也不滥用财产 |
[25:09] | and socially not awkward. | 社交活动也不会这么尴尬的男人 |
[25:11] | And you’re some of those things, but it’s not about you. | 你或许满足其中几点 但是我不是在说你 |
[25:13] | Well, good, ’cause I’m age appropriate. | 那就好 因为我的年龄不合适你 |
[25:14] | – So I got that. – Okay, well, I’m trying | – 所以我明白你的意思了 – 好吧 我在试着 |
[25:16] | to set a boundary, and so here it is. | 划清界线 这就是那条界线 |
[25:20] | Respect it, and–okay? | 你得尊重它 还有…好吗 |
[25:24] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[25:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:29] | ♪Oh, my God | ♪我的天呐 |
[25:31] | ♪I’ve gone too far | ♪我走得太远 |
[25:34] | ♪The cause was mine | ♪这是我自己的原因 |
[25:36] | ♪I know | ♪我很清楚 |
[25:39] | ♪all my faults | ♪我犯的所有的错 |
[25:41] | ♪you saw all my faults | ♪你看见了我所犯的错误 |
[25:43] | ♪did you hear my cries | ♪你听得到我的哭泣吗 |
[25:46] | ♪As you watched me fall | ♪正如你看到我摔倒一样 |
[25:48] | ♪but you paid no mind to my | ♪但你无暇顾及我 |
[25:51] | ♪I’m just tired | ♪我只是累了 |
[25:53] | ♪and oh | ♪还有 |
[25:56] | ♪are you faithful | ♪你充满信心了吗 |
[26:02] | Come on in! | 请进 |
[26:06] | Hey, Julia. | 嘿 茱莉亚 |
[26:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:09] | Oh. | 哦~ |
[26:10] | Uh, I’m movin’ out for a while. | 我要搬出去一阵儿 |
[26:13] | – Yeah,I heard. – Colleen thought it would be | – 嗯 我听说了 – 科伦觉得这样 |
[26:15] | easier to sort things out this way. | 对解决我们之间的事儿更有利 |
[26:17] | Actually, I think she’s more interested in sorting out | 其实我觉得她对自己能多快找到 |
[26:19] | how quickly she can find a divorce attorney. | 离婚律师更感兴趣 |
[26:21] | You know a good one? | 你认识好的离婚律师吗 |
[26:22] | Sorry. That’s a bad joke. | 抱歉 这个笑话一点都不好笑 |
[26:25] | I haven’t really been sleeping this week. | 我这一周都没好好睡过了 |
[26:29] | Ed, um, | 艾德 嗯… |
[26:32] | I need you to stop calling me and the emails and… | 我希望你能别给我发短信跟电邮了 还有… |
[26:37] | – What? – It’s just– | – 什么 – 这样… |
[26:40] | it’s inappropriate. | 这样不太合适 |
[26:42] | It’s not fair to Joel. | 这样对乔来说不公平 |
[26:45] | And to me. | 对我也是 |
[26:48] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[26:50] | You came here in person to tell me that. | 你到这儿来就为了亲自告诉我这个 |
[26:53] | Wow, that just is the cherry | 还真是给我 |
[26:57] | on top of an awesome week. | 雪中送炭啊 |
[27:02] | Actually, I wanted to ask you something else | 其实我来这儿是想问你点别的事儿 |
[27:04] | that I didn’t feel I could really ask you | 因为我觉得我 |
[27:05] | – over the phone. – So I can’t call you, | – 在电话上问不出口 – 所以我不能打给你 |
[27:08] | but you can come over here to ask me something? | 但你却可以跑过来问我事儿 |
[27:11] | No, it’s okay. Go ahead. | 开玩笑的 没关系 问吧 |
[27:14] | I’d love to hear what you want to ask. | 你问我什么我都乐意听 |
[27:19] | All of this? This is not… | 你们这样 不是… |
[27:23] | My fault, is it? | 我的错 对吗 |
[27:26] | My marriage is falling apart | 我的婚姻破碎了 |
[27:27] | because I lost who I was a long time ago. | 是因为我很久以前就无法挽留了 |
[27:31] | And I couldn’t figure out how to make myself happy. | 而且我不知道怎样让自己在这婚姻中开心起来 |
[27:34] | But pretending you’re happy is almost worse | 而且假装自己很开心 |
[27:37] | than… Being miserable. | 比…痛苦更难受 |
[27:43] | – I’m sorry. – No, it’s okay. | – 我很抱歉 – 不用 没关系的 |
[27:47] | I’m actually okay with…Being miserable for a while. | 我事实上已经…痛苦了好一段日子了 |
[27:52] | At least if you’re honest about it, | 至少要是你坦诚相对的话 |
[27:54] | you can, you know, wallow in it a little bit. | 你就只会陷进去一点 |
[27:56] | So that’s what I’m gonna do. | 所以我才这样做 |
[27:58] | I’m gonna go back to my tiny little divorced dad apartment, | 我要回我那个离婚父亲的小公寓去住了 |
[28:00] | and I’m gonna get this big old man chair | 而且我要给我家那个老大家伙 |
[28:03] | that Colleen would never let me get. | 买一把科伦绝对不让我买的椅子 |
[28:05] | I’m gonna sit, and I’m gonna wallow | 我要坐在上面 我要在那苦甜参半的 |
[28:06] | in the bittersweet melancholy of waking up one day | 愁思中沉溺 那种你突然幡然醒悟 |
[28:10] | and realizing that your life didn’t turn out | 然后意识到自己的人生并不是之前 |
[28:13] | the way you planned. | 自己计划的那样的愁思 |
[28:17] | But that’s not what you asked. | 但这不是你所问的 |
[28:19] | No, Julia, you’re not the reason | 不是 茱莉亚 你不是那个造成我 |
[28:21] | that my marriage is falling apart. | 婚姻支离破碎的原因 |
[28:26] | I’m so sorry you’re going through all of this. | 我很遗憾你要经受这些 |
[28:34] | It’ll be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[28:38] | You’re gonna be okay too. | 你也一样会好起来的 |
[29:06] | Julia– | 茱莉亚 |
[29:22] | all right, I gave the Booty call thing, | 好吧 随便什么奖励 |
[29:24] | whatever we want to call it, a consideration, | 随便我们想怎么样都可以考虑 |
[29:26] | and I think that we should do it. | 而且我觉得我们应该这么做 |
[29:28] | Okay, but I want to have rules, all right? | 好吧 但我想定几个规则 行吗 |
[29:31] | – Rules? – Yes. | – 规则吗 – 没错 |
[29:32] | I’m pretty rules violates the spirit | 我觉得规则亵渎了 |
[29:35] | of the spontaneous Booty call. | 自然奖励的精神 |
[29:36] | Okay, I need rules. | 好吧 我需要规则 |
[29:37] | -They’re for me. Okay? – Okay. | – 是给我定的 好吗 – 好吧 |
[29:39] | Because I do not want to go to some frat party | 因为我不想去狂欢派对 |
[29:41] | and see you making out with some guy. | 不想看到你跟别的人卿卿我我 |
[29:43] | – It’d be very awkward. – Okay, true. | – 这样会很尴尬的 – 好吧 这倒没错 |
[29:45] | I hear that, but when do you ever go | 我听到你说的了 但是你从没去过 |
[29:47] | – to any frat party, like, ever? – Okay. | – 狂欢派对吗 从没去过吗 – 好吧 |
[29:50] | All right, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[29:51] | That was rude, but we’ll continue. | 这样挺无礼的 但是我们要继续了 |
[29:53] | No, it wasn’t rude. | 不是 我才不无礼呢 |
[29:54] | It was true. | 我说的是事实 |
[29:55] | – Frat parties are your zone, okay. – Okay. | – 狂欢派对是你的区域 好吗 – 好吧 |
[29:57] | That’s where you can go do whatever you want to do. | 在那个地方你可以随心所欲 |
[29:59] | – All right? – All right, my zone. | – 好吗 – 好吧 我的区域 |
[30:00] | – Yes. – So what’s your zone? | – 没错 – 那你的区域呢 |
[30:02] | Mine’s… | 我的啊… |
[30:06] | It’s to be determined, all right? | 还待定呢 行吗 |
[30:07] | – It’s so weird. – Yes, this is very weird, | – 这样太奇怪了 – 没错 确实太奇怪了 |
[30:09] | but,you know,you wanted this free-spirited thing, | 但是你想要精神自由嘛 |
[30:13] | and I just need rules. | 而且我有只需要规则 |
[30:18] | Maybe this isn’t a good idea. | 或许这不是个好主意 |
[30:21] | Maybe it’s not. | 或许不是 |
[30:22] | Um, but maybe we should just try it. | 嗯… 但或许我们应该这么试一试 |
[30:26] | Maybe we should be just friends. | 或许我们应该只做朋友 |
[30:30] | Like just friends. | 就普通的朋友那样 |
[30:31] | No benefits. | 不图任何利益 |
[30:34] | That’s not what I’m saying. I don’t want to do that. | 我不是那么说的 我不想那么做 |
[30:37] | It doesn’t seem like that’s what you want either. | 而且你也好像不愿意这么做 |
[30:40] | No. | 确实不是 |
[30:41] | I mean, I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[30:43] | And you like me too. | 你也很喜欢我 |
[30:45] | Yeah, I do like you. | 没错 我确实很喜欢你 |
[30:49] | It’s just not enough. | 但仅仅是这样还不够 |
[30:56] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:57] | I-I thought we were just, like… | 我…我以为我们只是… |
[30:59] | Fooling around and having fun. | 一起厮混 相互取乐而已 |
[31:02] | I wasn’t trying to hurt you with it. | 我不想在这件事儿上伤害你 |
[31:03] | It wasn’t my intention. | 这并不是我的本意 |
[31:06] | Okay, I’m gonna leave. | 好了 我得走了 |
[31:08] | So you can be furious with me in private. | 这样你就可以对我的私人生活狂怒了 |
[31:12] | But just don’t be mad for too long. | 但是不许生气太久哦 |
[31:15] | I’d really miss being your friend. | 我真的很想念做你朋友的时候 |
[31:32] | Contact high. | 又接触到吸毒的陶醉了 |
[31:34] | Whoo! So come on. | 唔哦 跟我说说吧 |
[31:36] | How much did that little creep beat you by? | 那个小怪物赢了你多少票 |
[31:38] | Gwen, I don’t’ want to talk about it. | 格温 我现在不想谈这个 |
[31:41] | – Come on, just tell me. – I’m not here to talk about it. | -拜托 告诉我嘛 – 我来这儿不是要跟你聊这个的 |
[31:42] | I’m here to visit and see you. | 我来这儿是来探望你的 |
[31:43] | Was it a landslide? | 是绝对性压倒优势吗 |
[31:45] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我真的不想谈这个 |
[31:46] | – Was it my one vote? – It was two–two points. | – 还是只有我那一票 – 就两…两个百分点 |
[31:49] | – Two points? – Yes. | – 两个百分点 – 没错 |
[31:51] | What is that? | 到底是多少票 |
[31:52] | That is 947 votes. | 947票 |
[31:56] | – Damn. – I know. | – 真见鬼 – 我知道 |
[31:57] | That’s like one building of people. | 差不多一栋大楼的居民了 |
[32:00] | That’s got to haunt you. | 一定让你很困扰吧 |
[32:03] | That has got to kill. | 一定让你不爽得要死 |
[32:05] | – Stop it. – Sorry. | – 别说了 – 抱歉 |
[32:06] | – It’s not nice. – I’m dying. | – 这一点都不好玩儿 – 人之将死 |
[32:09] | It’s like a hall pass to be blunt. | 其言也善嘛 |
[32:11] | Plus I’m really high. | 再加上我还真的有点嗑高了 |
[32:17] | Do you want some? | 你想来点吗 |
[32:18] | – No, I’m good. – Come on. | – 不用了 – 来嘛 |
[32:19] | No. I’m good. I don’t want any– | 真的不用了 我现在好得很 我也不想… |
[32:20] | – are you square? – No. | – 你那么规矩吗 – 不用了 |
[32:22] | – You’re a little bit square. – I’m not– | – 你真有点太规矩了 – 我不… |
[32:23] | I used to smoke that all the time. | 我过去一直抽那个 |
[32:25] | You smoked ’cause you had cancer. | 你抽这个是因为你得了癌症 |
[32:26] | No, I smoked because I liked it. | 不是 我抽这个是因为我喜欢抽 |
[32:28] | – Oh. – I liked it. | – 是吗 – 我真喜欢抽 |
[32:30] | Well, there’s your two points right there. | 你可是落后了两分诶 |
[32:32] | You got to go after the stoners, baby. | 你得去追求那些瘾君子的票 |
[32:34] | It’s Berkeley. 947 stoners, not hard to find. | 这里可是贝克里诶 要找947个瘾君子还不容易 |
[32:37] | Mmhmm. | 嗯哼 |
[32:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[32:43] | – Come on. – Nothing. | – 跟我说说 – 没事儿 |
[32:44] | – Come on. – Nothing’s wrong. | – 说说嘛 – 没什么事儿不对 |
[32:46] | You know I’m just rambling, right? | 你知道我现在脑袋不怎么好使的 对吧 |
[32:49] | I just–I feel like– I don’t know. | 我只是….我只是…我不知道 |
[32:51] | He went negative. | 他跟我玩了阴招 |
[32:53] | And if I would’ve gone negative, | 要是我也对他用阴招的话 |
[32:54] | I think that would’ve been the difference. | 我觉得现在情况就会截然不同了 |
[32:56] | You know? It’s like… | 你知道吗 就像… |
[32:59] | It does haunt me. | 我确实有这样想过 |
[33:01] | I didn’t do it. | 但我没有这么做 |
[33:02] | Listen, so what? | 听着 是这样又如何 |
[33:03] | Next time. | 下一次 |
[33:05] | – Next time. – Next time.If you want to do it, | – 下一次 – 下一次 如果你想这么做的话就去做 |
[33:06] | you can do it. | 你做得到的 |
[33:08] | That’s the thing about beating cancer. | 这就是打败癌症的好处 |
[33:09] | You get a next time. | 你好有下一次机会 |
[33:10] | You can do whatever you want. | 你可以随心所欲 |
[33:13] | Do whatever you want. | 想干嘛就干嘛 |
[33:15] | I’m just sorry I won’t be around to see it. | 我只是很抱歉不能陪你到那个时候了 |
[33:30] | You’re such a pushy pusher. | 你真是个固守己见的老顽固 |
[33:31] | There’s my girl. | 这才像样嘛 |
[33:35] | So no charges were filed or anything. | 所以没有人起诉 |
[33:37] | And everything’s–everything’s fine. | 一切都…一切都还好 |
[33:40] | Everybody’s okay. | 所有人都很好 |
[33:42] | But I had to tell you. | 但是我得告诉你 |
[33:44] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before. | 我很抱歉之前没告诉你 |
[33:47] | I… | 我… |
[33:49] | Felt scared and I– | 我害怕 我… |
[33:51] | To tell me? | 害怕告诉我吗 |
[33:55] | I didn’t know how to– | 我不知道该如何… |
[33:56] | how to bring it up, | 如何跟你说 |
[33:58] | and I knew… | 而且我知道… |
[34:00] | I knew that you’re– | 我知道你… |
[34:01] | you’re nervous about things with Ryan, | 你对瑞恩的事儿一直紧张兮兮的 |
[34:03] | and I–but I need you to know | 我…但我需要让你知道 |
[34:06] | that, you know, he loves me so much. | 他是真的很爱我 |
[34:10] | And, that being said, | 要是一切都不可能的话 |
[34:11] | if it is at all possible, | 会很伤心的 |
[34:13] | if we can try to talk about it, | 如果我们不能跟你面对面 |
[34:17] | person-to-person with you– | 聊聊这件事儿… |
[34:20] | not, you know, as my mom– | 不… 你作为我的母亲 |
[34:23] | I would really like to get your advice on this | 我真心希望能从你这儿得到建议 |
[34:25] | as a person that I trust and respect | 同时作为我所尊敬跟信任的一个人 |
[34:27] | because it’s– | 因为… |
[34:29] | – I need a little help. – Okay.Okay. | – 我需要一些帮助 – 行 行啊 |
[34:31] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[34:33] | I’m just a person who is not your mother. | 我现在不是你的母亲 而只是以一个人的身份 |
[34:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:37] | – Okay. – And… | – 好吧 – 而且… |
[34:38] | I used to worry, in fact, | 其实我曾经也担心过 |
[34:41] | that you would have trouble falling in love– | 担心你会在爱情中遇到困难… |
[34:44] | like, really falling in love– | 真真正正陷入爱河的那种 |
[34:49] | because,you know,we have this kind of toughness. | 因为我们同样的坚韧 |
[34:52] | And I would say | 而且我觉得 |
[34:55] | you’re just so… Brave | 你是如此…如此勇敢 |
[35:00] | and so strong. | 如此坚强 |
[35:05] | And I know that, | 而且我也知道 |
[35:07] | no matter what, you can handle it. | 无论发生什么事儿 你都能处理得了 |
[35:11] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[35:18] | What about as my mom? | 那作为我妈妈呢 |
[35:28] | As your mom… | 作为你的母亲… |
[35:30] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[35:34] | Just because you’re tough enough to handle it, | 仅仅因为你处理这件事儿过得很艰难 |
[35:37] | doesn’t mean it’s what I want for you. | 也不代表这就是我想让你这样 |
[35:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[35:56] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[36:14] | I’ve been thinking a lot. | 我想了很多事儿 |
[36:15] | – I have been too. – Can I go first? | – 我也是 – 能让我先说吗 |
[36:21] | I’ve been thinking a lot | 我想了很多 |
[36:22] | about how… | 关于如何… |
[36:26] | You’ve been through so much. | 你经历了太多的事儿 |
[36:32] | Things that I-I can’t ever imagine or understand | 经历了很多我…我所不能想象 尽管我想理解 |
[36:36] | no matter how much I want to. | 不管我有多努力都理解不了的事儿 |
[36:39] | I mean, we’re so different, you know? | 我们俩是完全不同的人 你知道吗 |
[36:43] | And it’s made this really hard. | 这才会让我们现在这么难过 |
[36:45] | – Amber, Amber– – No, let me finish, please. | – 安博 安博 – 别 让我说完好吗 求你了 |
[36:50] | It’s also… | 这也… |
[36:52] | It’s also what makes us so amazing together. | 这同时也让我们在一起的生活如此美妙 |
[36:56] | We have the ability to grow and change, | 我们有能力成长跟改变 |
[37:01] | to make each other better. | 让彼此变得更好 |
[37:02] | And we respect each other enough to try, | 我们也可以彼此尊重对方去尝试 |
[37:06] | and that’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[37:09] | We can get through anything like that. | 我们可以度过一切像这样的难关 |
[37:11] | And–and I hate that you hurt, | 而且…而且我讨厌让你受伤 |
[37:15] | and I hate that there are things that… | 我也讨厌那些… |
[37:18] | I can’t understand about you, | 那些我所理解不了的事儿 |
[37:20] | but I don’t care, | 但是我不在乎 |
[37:22] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[37:25] | I love every part of you. | 我爱你的每一个部分 |
[37:26] | I love everything about you, | 我爱你的全部 |
[37:27] | and I want to love you for the rest of my life. | 而且我也希望你也能在我的余生爱我 |
[37:29] | I want to marry you | 我想跟你结婚 |
[37:31] | and I want to have kids with you. | 我还想跟你一起生孩子 |
[37:32] | – And I want to be your wife. – No,Amber. | – 我想成为你的妻子 – 不 安博 |
[37:34] | – I want to be with you forever. – No, no, no, no, no, Amber. | – 我想陪伴你一辈子 – 不 不 不 不 安博 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:38] | – I’m– can’t. I can’t. I– – You can’t what? | – 我…我不能 我不能 我… – 你不能什么 |
[37:41] | – Ryan. – I can’t do this… Life. | – 瑞恩 – 我不能过这样的…生活 |
[37:45] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[37:47] | I went back, and I reenlisted. | 我想回去 我已经再从军了 |
[37:58] | It’s done. | 我们结束了 |
[38:11] | It’s been a while, hasn’t it? | 已经有一段时间了 对吧 |
[38:12] | Since we had date night. | 自从我们上次晚上约会过之后 对吧 |
[38:14] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[38:15] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[38:16] | I think it’s exactly what we need,you know? | 我觉得这才是我们所需要的 你知道吗 |
[38:18] | No animated movies, no family bowling night, just– | 没有动画电影 没有家庭保龄球夜 只… |
[38:22] | – damn it. – Dinner at angelo’s. | – 该死 – 只是在天使茶餐厅吃饭而已 |
[38:25] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[38:35] | I’m really glad we’re doing this. | 我真的很高兴我们能一起做这个 |
[38:38] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[38:47] | All right, Kristina, come on. | 好了 克里斯蒂娜 快点 |
[38:48] | I’m coming, honey. Where are we? | 我来了 亲爱的 我们在哪儿呢 |
[38:50] | – What are you– – We’re here. | – 你在… – 我们在这儿 |
[38:51] | – What are we doing? – We’re here. | – 你要干嘛 – 我们在这儿 |
[38:52] | – We’re here where? – Yeah. | – 我们在这儿哪儿 – 没错 |
[38:54] | – Just trust me. – Dinner? | – 相信我就对了 – 吃晚饭吗 |
[38:55] | – Just trust me. – I trust you. | – 相信我就对了 – 我相信你 |
[38:56] | – What is in the brown sack? – Trust me,okay? | – 你手上这个棕色的麻袋是干嘛的 – 相信我 好吗 |
[38:58] | You’re gonna see what’s in the sack. | 你马上就能看到袋子里是什么了 |
[38:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:00] | – Honey, I don’t– – All right, Kristina? | – 亲爱的 我不… – 克里斯蒂娜 好了 |
[39:01] | Why are we in the middle of the street? | 我们站在街中央干嘛呢 |
[39:02] | – Just stand right over here. – Okay. | – 站这儿就对了 – 好吧 |
[39:03] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:05] | – And look up there.Boom. – Are you surprised– | – 再看那儿 砰 – 你一惊一乍… |
[39:08] | Tonight, we’re gonna let Bob little know just how we feel. | 今晚 我们就要让小鲍知道我们的感受如何 |
[39:12] | Adam, what? Are you kidding me right now? | 亚当 什么 你现在是在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[39:15] | This is our date night. | 今晚是我们的约会之夜 |
[39:17] | I want us to have a special farewell to Bob little. | 我想让我们跟小鲍有个特别的再会仪式 |
[39:19] | I don’t want to have a farewell. | 我不想搞什么再会仪式 |
[39:20] | Okay? And I want you to tell him how you feel, okay? | 好吗 我想让你告诉他你的感受 行吗 |
[39:22] | Adam, I just want to go to dinner. | 亚当 我现在只想去吃晚饭 |
[39:23] | I really–I’m fine. | 我真的…我很好 |
[39:24] | We’re gonna go to dinner, honey. | 我们回去吃晚饭的 亲爱的 |
[39:25] | I know how much it meant to you to win. | 我知道赢得竞选对你来说有多重要 |
[39:27] | You’re so sweet. | 你太好了 |
[39:28] | And I love that you’re putting on a brave face. | 而且我爱你那张坚毅而勇敢的面庞 |
[39:29] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[39:30] | And that you’re making the best of losing. | 而且即使你失败了也要做到最好 |
[39:31] | – Okay. – But now is the chance for us | – 好吧 -现在 我们就有个机会 |
[39:32] | to get back at him for running a smear campaign, | 向他讨回因他毁谤而失去的竞选 |
[39:35] | for disrespecting you,for disrespecting our family. | 以及他不尊重你 不尊重我们的家庭 |
[39:37] | Honey,we have a babysitter for 2 1/2 hours now. | 亲爱的 现在有两个半小时保姆在看孩子 |
[39:39] | Now guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[39:41] | It’s our turn. | 现在轮到我们了 |
[39:42] | – You don’t have eggs. – Okay? | – 你不是带鸡蛋了吧 – 好吗 |
[39:43] | We’re gettin’ him back. | 我们要向他讨回来 |
[39:45] | – I’m not doin’ it. – Take an egg. | – 我才不要这么干呢 – 拿一个过去 |
[39:46] | Chuck it at him. | 直接向他扔 |
[39:47] | This is so juvenile. | 这样太幼稚了 |
[39:48] | – You want me to go first?- I’m above this,Adam. | – 你想先扔吗 – 我已经是成年人了 |
[39:49] | – I’m gonna go first, okay? – Are you okay? | – 那我先扔咯 行吗 – 你还好吗 |
[39:51] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[39:52] | You know what, Bob? | 你知道吗 鲍勃 |
[39:53] | From the first time I saw you, | 自打我第一次看到你 |
[39:54] | I didn’t like the looks of you. | 我就不喜欢你那张脸 |
[39:55] | Okay, you little weaselly-faced– | 你那张长得跟鼬鼠似的脸 |
[39:56] | honey, you’re so sweet to do this, | 亲爱的 你能这样做真的很贴心 |
[39:57] | but that is really– | 但是这样真的… |
[39:58] | wow, that was a good hit. | 哇哦 扔的真准 |
[40:00] | – That felt good. – It was really good. | – 感觉真爽 – 真的扔的很好 |
[40:02] | – Okay? – That was–wow. | – 好吗 – 那真是…哇哦 |
[40:03] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好吧 – 是吧 |
[40:04] | Go get him. Do it, honey. | 扔死他 来吧 亲爱的 |
[40:06] | This is your chance to go negative. | 现在是你跟他玩阴的的机会 |
[40:08] | If I do it, can we go to dinner? | 要是我扔了 我们就能去吃饭了吗 |
[40:10] | Yeah. Do it. | 没问题 扔吧 |
[40:11] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好吧 – 好吗 |
[40:12] | – Okay, one time. – You got it. | – 好吧 就一次 – 没问题 |
[40:13] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:16] | Get him, hon. | 扔死他 亲爱的 |
[40:19] | Nice hit, hon. | 扔的不错 亲爱的 |
[40:20] | – That was good. – That was a good shot. | – 不错 – 扔的真不错 |
[40:22] | Oh,my God,that actually felt kind of good. | 天呐 真心感觉爽多了 |
[40:23] | – How about another? – All right. | – 再来一个如何 – 行啊 |
[40:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:26] | Go. | 扔吧 |
[40:31] | – Nice. – That was perfect, honey. | – 真棒 – 太完美了 亲爱的 |
[40:32] | Right on the side of his weasely little mouth. | 正好打在他那张鼹鼠脸上 |
[40:33] | That was amazing. | 太赞了 |
[40:35] | Now tell him what you think about him. | 现在告诉他你对他的想法吧 |
[40:36] | Okay. You know what, Bob? | 好吧 你知道吗 鲍勃 |
[40:38] | You’re a jerk. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[40:39] | You’re a jerk, and you’re mean, | 你是个混蛋 而且还很自私 |
[40:41] | and you’re negative, | 而且你这个人太阴险了 |
[40:42] | – and that was an awesome throw.- Go get him. | – 而且刚才那下扔的真准 – 上吧 |
[40:43] | – Yeah! – And you know what? | – 耶 – 你还知道吗 |
[40:44] | You’re not gonna be a good mayor. | 你当不好市长的 |
[40:46] | -I would’ve been a good mayor. -That’s right. | – 我本来可以当好市长的 – 没错 |
[40:49] | A little more hair gel for you there, Bob! | 再给你上点发胶 鲍勃 |
[40:53] | I nailed him. | 我打中他了 |
[40:54] | – Let it out. – You jerk! | – 多扔俩 – 你个混蛋 |
[40:55] | – Let it out. – You little weasel. | – 多扔俩 – 你这只鼹鼠 |
[40:56] | Let’s get him. Argh! | 扔死他 啊~ |
[41:00] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[41:01] | Uh, we should get–uh, you got–I got it. | 呃…我们得…你拿上…我拿到了 |
[41:03] | I got the eggs. I got the eggs. | 我来拿鸡蛋吧 我来拿吧 |
[41:05] | Okay, you take ’em. | 好吧 你拿吧 |
[41:06] | Go, honey. | 快跑 亲爱的 |
[41:09] | Here, take the eggs! | 给 把蛋拿上 |
[41:12] | ♪Drown me | ♪把我淹没在 |
[41:14] | ♪in your | ♪淹没在你的 |
[41:17] | ♪heart-shaped locket | ♪你心形的小金盒中 |
[41:22] | ♪store me in your | ♪把我存在你 |
[41:27] | ♪fur coat pocket | ♪毛茸茸的口袋中 |
[41:32] | ♪you’ll be gone for | ♪你会去寻找 |
[41:38] | ♪One more year | ♪再多一年 |
[41:44] | Hey, your Booty call is here. | 嘿 你的奖励来了 |
[41:49] | She’s a little earlier than usual. | 她比平常来得早了点 |
[41:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |