时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You got a text from Ed Brooks. | 你有条来自艾德·布鲁克斯的短信 |
[00:02] | You guys have been texting each other a lot lately. | 你们俩最近好像来往挺频繁啊 |
[00:04] | I need you to stop calling me. It’s not fair to Joel. | 你以后别再跟我联系了 这对乔不公平 |
[00:08] | I like him. I like Max. | 我喜欢那孩子 我喜欢麦克斯 |
[00:10] | I’m not saying doesn’t have his moments, | 我并没说他不能有自己的时间 |
[00:11] | but I’m showing him the ropes and it’s good for him, | 但我只是在教他摄影而已 这对他有好处 |
[00:14] | and it’s good for me. | 而且对我也有好处 |
[00:15] | – Are you having a great time? – It’s just been amazing. | – 你玩的高兴吗 – 这边太棒了 |
[00:17] | – I miss you. – Got to go. | – 我想你了 – 我得走了 |
[00:20] | We can’t sleep together again, okay? | 我们不能再一起过夜了 好吗 |
[00:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:23] | Maybe we should be just friends. | 也许我们还是只做朋友的好 |
[00:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:30] | During the week we have cast parties | 这周我们有剧组聚会 |
[00:32] | – and on the weekend,we- -You have them during the week? | – 而且周末我们还…. – 你们这周有吗 |
[00:34] | – Yes, during the week. – Jeez. | – 没错 就在这周 – 哎呀 |
[00:36] | – Oh, no! – Oh, yeah. I won. | – 不 – 没错 是我赢了 |
[00:37] | – What? No, because– – My hand is under your hand. | – 什么 不行 因为… – 我的手在你的手下面呢 |
[00:39] | – I don’t think that was what– – Because what? | – 我觉得这不算…. – 为什么不算 |
[00:40] | Oh. Come in. | 请进 |
[00:43] | Oh, my God, I got so lost on the Bart. | 我的天呐 我在巴特迷路迷大发了 |
[00:45] | It was, like, such a disaster. | 简直是场大灾难啊 |
[00:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:49] | Oh. Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:51] | – I thought you’d be alone. – Yeah, this is my friend. | – 我以为你一个人在寝室呢 – 嗯 这是我朋友 |
[00:53] | – Hi. – This is Amy. | – 你好 – 这是艾米 |
[00:54] | She–she’s in from out of town.She goes to tufts, but– | 她是…她从城外过来的 她要去塔夫茨大学 但是… |
[00:57] | I’m Natalie. Nice to meet you. | 我叫娜塔莉 很高心认识你 |
[00:58] | Nice to meet you. | 也很高兴见到你 |
[01:01] | – Um– – Cool, cool. | – 嗯… – 不错 很好 |
[01:04] | We’re just playing cards, if you–you want to play? | 我们正在打扑克呢 你…你要来玩儿吗 |
[01:08] | No, I’ll just– I’ll catch you later. | 不了 我还是…我还是待会儿再来找你吧 |
[01:09] | It was nice, uh, meeting you. | 认识你…真的很荣幸 |
[01:11] | – Bye. – Yeah, bye. | – 拜 – 嗯 拜 |
[01:13] | Bye. | 拜 |
[01:17] | She’s cute. | 她挺漂亮的嘛 |
[01:19] | – Uh– – Is that your girlfriend? | – 呃…. – 你女朋友吗 |
[01:22] | No. She, um– | 不是 她是….呃… |
[01:23] | no, she just lives down the hall, so– | 她不是 她只是她就住在旁边大厅那边 所以… |
[01:25] | that’s convenient. | 这样到挺方便的嘛 |
[01:27] | She does that thing, the, like, drunkenly dropping in. | 她经常喝的醉醺醺地跑到我这儿来玩儿 |
[01:32] | I guess she’s kind of known for that. | 我想她可能都因此有点出名了 |
[01:34] | It’s okay, I’m kidding. | 没关系的 我开玩笑呢 |
[01:35] | – I’m joking. – Yeah, I know. I was just- | – 开玩笑呢 – 嗯 我知道 我只是… |
[01:36] | I was just saying. | 我就那么一说 |
[01:40] | – Want to keep playing? – Yeah. | – 想继续玩儿吗 – 行啊 |
[01:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:45] | – Who is it? – Mrs. Crabbles. | – 谁啊 – 克拉博思太太 |
[01:48] | – Who? – Carl. | – 谁来着 – 卡尔啦 |
[01:49] | – Who? – Ha ha. Did you order Chinese? | – 谁 – 哈哈 你点中国菜了吗 |
[01:52] | You can smell that all the way out in the hallway? | 你在走廊都闻得到吗 |
[01:54] | I have a very sensitive nose. | 我鼻子灵着呢 |
[01:56] | Hey, what are you doing Friday night? | 对了 你周五晚上有空吗 |
[01:57] | Why? | 问这个干嘛 |
[01:59] | Uh, I have to go to this charity thing, | 呃 我周五晚上有个慈善晚宴要去 |
[02:00] | and thought you might want to go with me. | 想问问你想不想跟我一块儿去 |
[02:02] | Thank you, Carl, but I have told you that I will not be– | 谢了 卡尔 但我跟你申明过的 我是不会… |
[02:07] | sleep with me. Yes, that conversation | 跟我过夜对吧 没错 那场谈话 |
[02:10] | has been seared permanently in my memory. | 我到现在还记忆犹新呢 |
[02:13] | – Sorry. – This is not about that. | – 抱歉 – 跟那个没关系的 |
[02:14] | It’s just a charity fundraiser thing. | 就是一个慈善基金筹集晚宴而已 |
[02:17] | You know, cocktail dinner, some fancy house over in sea cliff. | 就那种鸡尾酒晚宴 在海边峭壁上的豪宅里举行的那种 |
[02:21] | They said I had to bring a plus-one. | 他们让我必须带个女伴过去 |
[02:22] | Not a date, a plus-one, | 不是约会 只是当我的女伴而已 |
[02:25] | and you seem like the type of plus-one | 而你正符合我女伴的标准 |
[02:27] | who wouldn’t drink five cosmos and then hurl in the shower. | 不会喝得酩酊大醉 还边洗澡边吐什么的 |
[02:31] | – Gross. – Mm-hmm. | – 真恶心 – 嗯哼 |
[02:32] | So is that what that last girl did, Lincoln? | 那上一个姑娘 林肯是不是就这样啊 |
[02:33] | It was the one after Lincoln, actually. | 事实上是林肯之后那个姑娘 |
[02:36] | Johnson? | 约翰逊吗 |
[02:37] | Hey, see. Right there. | 你看 就是这样 |
[02:38] | You just made a presidential joke. | 你刚就讲了个总统级的笑话 |
[02:40] | Not everybody can do witty cocktail banter. | 并不是所有人都能像你这样在鸡尾酒晚宴上谈笑风生的 |
[02:42] | You should come with me. | 你真应该陪我去 |
[02:43] | Mm, what’s in it for me? | 那我能有什么好处 |
[02:45] | Wow. Uh, okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[02:48] | I have a buddy in advertising who hires photographers. | 我有个兄弟是专门雇佣摄影师打广告的家伙 |
[02:52] | You would enjoy meeting him and some other folks you’ll like. | 你跟他应该会很谈得来 而且那儿还有不少你喜欢类型的男人呢 |
[02:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:57] | All right. | 说定了 |
[03:01] | Talk later. | 以后再聊吧 |
[03:05] | And we’re in a bit of a hurry, so let’s move it now. | 我们有点急 所以我们得赶快了 |
[03:07] | – Hey, do you got a sec? – We’re not late. | – 嘿 你现在有空吗 – 我们要迟到了 |
[03:09] | – Um, it’s not a good time. – I just wanted to talk to you, | – 现在不方便 – 我只是想跟你谈谈而已 |
[03:11] | – that’s all. – Can you guys wait in the car | – 就这样而已 – 你们俩进车里 |
[03:13] | for just a second? | 等我会儿好吗 |
[03:14] | You’re not returning any of my emails. | 你没有回我的邮件 |
[03:16] | – You shouldn’t be emailing me. – I understand,but I’m just– | – 你就不该给我发邮件的 – 我知道 但我只是… |
[03:22] | I wanted to apologize for the other day, that’s all. | 我只想跟你道个歉 为那天的事儿 仅此而已 |
[03:24] | – I’m not gonna talk about it. – I know, | – 我现在不想跟你讨论这个 – 我知道 |
[03:26] | but I’m gonna be at the auction on Friday, | 可是我周五有个拍卖会要去参加 |
[03:28] | and I just don’t want it to be weird, okay? | 而且我不希望我们俩之间变得尴尬 行吗 |
[03:29] | Listen, I don’t know what you thought, but– | 听我说 我是不知道你到底怎么想的 但是… |
[03:31] | I thought that I felt something from you. | 我觉得我对你产生了感情 |
[03:33] | – That’s what I thought. – I’m married. | – 这就是我所想的 -我可是有夫之妇 |
[03:47] | Hank, I’m here. | 汉克 我来了 |
[03:51] | Hey. Mad Max. What’s going on? | 嘿 疯子麦克斯 你怎么了 |
[03:54] | I took the last three pictures this morning, | 我今早上拍完了最后三张照片 |
[03:56] | and they’re amazing. | 它们简直太棒了 |
[03:58] | – Where’s the stuff? – What? What stuff? | – 东西呢 – 什么 什么东西 |
[04:01] | The stuff to develop in the darkroom. | 要在暗房里洗照片的东西啊 |
[04:03] | You said we’d be developing my pictures today. | 你说过我们今天要洗我的照片的 |
[04:05] | Uh, yeah, I got to do this re-shoot. | 啊 对 我得重新补拍东西 |
[04:07] | Of what, a stupid purse? | 补拍什么 一个丑爆了的女士手提袋吗 |
[04:10] | Yeah, well, it’s not a purse. | 没错 但那不是个手提袋 |
[04:11] | It’s a convertible cross-body bag something, I don’t know. | 好像是一个可变式斜挎包还是什么的 我也不太清楚 |
[04:15] | – Who cares? – I care. | – 谁在乎啊 – 我在乎 |
[04:16] | It’s a big client, you know? Give me that filter right there. | 这是个大客户的东西 你知道吗 把那边那个过滤器给我 |
[04:19] | No, you said that we would develop my photos today. | 不行 你说过今天要洗我拍的照片的 |
[04:21] | – You promised. – I know. | – 你答应过我的 – 这我知道 |
[04:23] | Look, I got that, but this came up, all right? | 听我说 我明白 可是这单生意突然就来了 怪不得我 知道吗 |
[04:25] | No! | 不行 |
[04:28] | Max, I got to do this. | 麦克斯 我得拍这个 |
[04:30] | You said that we’d develop my pictures today! | 你自己说的今天要洗我拍的照片的 |
[04:32] | I get that, okay? This is a big job– | 我明白你的意思 好吗 这是单很大的生意… |
[04:35] | this job pays for me to develop your pictures. | 正是这单生意才让我有钱洗你拍的照片 |
[04:36] | Okay, fine, then we will develop my pictures first | 好吧 那行啊 你得先洗我的照片 |
[04:39] | like the plan that we had, and then you can do yours. | 按计划行事 然后再忙你自己的事儿 |
[04:41] | All right, Max, listen. We’re not developing | 好吧 麦克斯 听着 我今天没时间 |
[04:43] | – your pictures today, okay? – So great, so you’re a liar! | – 洗你拍的照片 知道吗 – 棒极了 你这个骗子 |
[04:46] | – Did you– – You lied! | – 你… – 你撒谎 |
[04:47] | Ho, did you hear what I said? | 嘿 你听到我说什么了吗 |
[04:49] | – We got to do the shoot. – No, you promised! | – 我们必须得补拍 – 不 你答应过我的 |
[04:51] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[04:52] | – You promised! – Hey! Oh! | – 你答应过我的 – 嘿 哦 |
[04:54] | Screw you, Hank! | 去你妈的 汉克 |
[04:57] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[04:59] | Come on, Max! | 别这样 麦克斯 |
[05:03] | Max, hold up! | 麦克斯 别跑 |
[05:07] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[05:10] | – Hey, buddy. – I’m going upstairs! | – 嘿 儿子 – 我要上楼去 |
[05:12] | – Honey,what–what is going on? – He’s okay,he got a little– | – 宝贝 怎…怎么了 – 他没事儿 他有点… |
[05:14] | – Hank is a liar! – Max, stop it. | – 汉克是个大骗子 – 麦克斯 住口 |
[05:16] | – He’s a liar! – Max, don’t call people a liar. | – 他是个骗子 – 麦克斯 不许叫别人骗子 |
[05:19] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[05:21] | – I am so, so–what happened? – He got-yeah. | – 我真是…出什么事儿了 – 他…嗯 |
[05:23] | He got upset. He got a little upset. | 他有点沮丧 有点不爽 |
[05:24] | I don’t know– | 我也不知道… |
[05:26] | – what was that all about? – He just had a tantrum. | – 刚才怎么回事儿啊 – 他刚才发脾气了 |
[05:27] | – Yeah, he was at the studio,and… – Uh-huh. | – 对 他本来是在工作室的 然后… – 嗯哈 |
[05:29] | He wanted to do something. I told him we couldn’t do it. | 他想做某件事而 然后我告诉他不能那样做 |
[05:32] | We had to do this other thing.You know,we had a deadline, | 我们要先做别的事儿 你知道的 我们有截止期限 |
[05:35] | and he flipped out. I don’t– | 然后他就发狂了 我不… |
[05:36] | – okay. – Does that happen? | – 好吧 – 这情况时有发生吗 |
[05:38] | – Yeah, sometimes. – We’re working on stuff | – 对 有时候吧 – 我们一直都在教他呢 |
[05:40] | – with him. I’m so sorry. – He’s gonna be okay? | – 我对此很抱歉 – 他会没事儿的吧 |
[05:42] | Everything in the studio’s okay? You’re all right? | 工作室还好吧 你没事儿吧 |
[05:43] | No, I’m all right. Yeah, he’s fast though. | 我没事儿 他跑得太快了 |
[05:45] | – That’s a fast kid. – It’s not your fault.I got to go talk to him. | – 那孩子挺敏捷的 – 这不是你的错 我去跟他谈谈 |
[05:46] | I’m so sorry, Hank. Thank you. | 我很抱歉 汉克 谢谢你了 |
[05:47] | – Max. – He’ll be okay? | – 麦克斯 – 他会没事儿的吧 |
[05:48] | Yeah, he’ll be okay. | 嗯 他会没事儿的 |
[05:50] | Ooh, man, he’s fast. Son of a bitch, he’s fast. | 哦 天呐 他太跑得太快了 奶奶的 真挺快的 |
[06:58] | Finished. | 完成了 |
[07:27] | Zeek, it was such a beautiful day here today. | 奇克 今天这边天气太好了 |
[07:31] | You should’ve seen the sunset last night. | 昨天晚上还能看得到日落 |
[07:33] | I wished you were here. | 我真希望你也能在这儿 |
[07:35] | There’s just so much that I want to share with you. | 这里有好多东西我想与你一同分享 |
[07:38] | That sounds great, Millie. | 听起来很棒 米莉 |
[07:40] | How are you? | 你过得如何 |
[07:41] | Me? Oh, fine, fine, yeah. | 我啊 很好 很好 |
[07:44] | How’s the other woman? | 那那个女人呢 |
[07:46] | Uh, well, she’s doing good, you know. | 嗯 她还不错 |
[07:49] | I’m working on her all the time, and slowly but surely– | 我一直在努力修好她 虽然很慢但是很有成效 |
[07:52] | well, it worked out then, didn’t it? | 不管如何总算是起作用了 对吧 |
[07:54] | We’re both pursuing our passions. | 我们都在追寻自己的所爱 |
[07:57] | Yeah, it did. | 对 没错 |
[07:59] | Listen, there’s a gal in our group | 听我说啊 我们队里有个女孩儿 |
[08:02] | who’s got a little villa outside Tuscany, | 在托斯卡纳区有套别墅 |
[08:04] | and she invited a few of us to come there and paint. | 而且她邀请了我们几个人去她家画画 |
[08:08] | It’s just a wonderful opportunity, | 这是个绝佳的机会 |
[08:10] | and I don’t know when I’d have the chance again, | 而且我不知道我以后是否还能有这样的机会 |
[08:13] | but it would mean extending my trip a week. | 可是这样会让我的旅途延长一个星期 |
[08:17] | So I’ll–I’ll let you think about it. | 所以我…我想让你考虑考虑看看 |
[08:21] | Okay. Yeah. Yeah. | 好吧 行 行 |
[08:24] | You’re sure I can’t just wear jeans? | 你确定我不能穿牛仔裤去 |
[08:27] | No, you cannot wear jeans. | 不行 你当然不能穿牛仔裤去 |
[08:29] | Why do you have all these awesome dresses? | 你怎么会有这么多漂亮的衣服 |
[08:30] | – This is an amazing wardrobe. – I think that would look | – 你的衣橱简直太赞了 – 我觉得那件衣服穿你身上 |
[08:32] | – really good on you. – Really? | – 肯定美爆了 – 真的么 |
[08:33] | – Yeah. – All right, I’ll try that one too. | – 真的 – 好吧 那我也试穿一下那件吧 |
[08:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:35] | Hey, um, what’s this guy’s last name again? | 那个 你再说一遍那家伙姓什么来着 |
[08:37] | Fletcher, Carl Fletcher. Why? | 弗莱彻 卡尔·弗莱彻 问这个干嘛 |
[08:39] | – Okay. – What are you doing? | – 好吧 – 你在干嘛 |
[08:40] | – Lookin’ him up. – What are you doing? | – 在搜他的名字 – 你在干嘛 |
[08:41] | – I’m looking him up. – Don’t look him up. | – 我在网上搜他的名字啊 – 别搜他的名字 |
[08:42] | – Why not? – Because | – 为什么 – 因为 |
[08:44] | I’m superstitious about that. | 我对这事儿很迷信的 |
[08:46] | It’s tacky and stalker-y. | 这是小女生暗恋别人才做的 |
[08:48] | I’m gonna go try on more dresses. | 我要再多试几件衣服 |
[08:50] | It’s $1,000 a plate, okay, so we have to look him up | 那边一个盘子都价值1000美元呢 所以我们一定 |
[08:52] | and see what’s going on with this guy. | 得查清楚那个家伙到底是怎么回事 |
[08:54] | And you should wear the black one. | 你穿黑色那件吧 |
[08:55] | It’s gonna look amazing. | 会看起来很漂亮的 |
[08:56] | – I don’t want to look amazing. – Why not? | – 我不想看起来很漂亮 – 为什么 |
[08:58] | Jasmine, it’s not a date. | 贾思敏 这又不是去约会 |
[08:59] | I’m just going with this guy to–for networking reasons, | 我只是跟这个家伙出去…搞搞社交而已 |
[09:03] | and because he asked me to be his plus-one, | 而且是他邀请我去当他的女伴的 |
[09:05] | and I thought, you know, “who cares?” | 而且我想“管他呢” |
[09:07] | Uhhuh. Carl Fletcher, right? That’s his name? | 啊哈 卡尔·弗莱彻对吧 这是他的名字对吧 |
[09:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:10] | – Is this him? – Ugh. Is it police records? | – 这个是他吗 – 这是违警记录吗 |
[09:12] | – Crimes? – Just verify that this is him. | – 犯罪记录吗 – 只是想核实一下是他不 |
[09:14] | – Is this him? – That is-I–verified, yes. | – 是他吗 – 那个是…我核实了 是他 |
[09:16] | Okay, so… “Global med world services | 好吧… “国际医学服务协会 |
[09:19] | “is an international nonprofit that builds hospitals | 是一项建立在贫困国家医院与诊所的 |
[09:22] | and clinics in underprivileged countries.” | 非营利性国际性机构” |
[09:24] | But he doesn’t have anything to do with– | 但他跟那个没什么关系… |
[09:26] | well, yeah, it is, because he is the chairman | 没错 确实是 因为同时这家机构的主席 |
[09:28] | and executive director of it. He went to Duke, | 兼执行董事 他上过哥伦比亚 |
[09:32] | – Columbia med school– – No, he didn’t. | – 公爵医学院… – 不对 他才没上过呢 |
[09:34] | And he is board certified in neonatology. | 而且他还是新生儿科的执照医师 |
[09:36] | – You’ve got to be kidding me. – No, he– | – 你是在逗我吧 – 没有 他… |
[09:38] | – he’s a doctor? – And he saves babies. | – 他是个医生 – 而且他还专门对新生儿救死扶伤呢 |
[09:41] | Uh, this sounds like a major evening. | 呃 听起来好像是个很重大的晚宴 |
[09:43] | It is, which is why, you know… | 确实是 这也是为什么…你懂的 |
[09:45] | – I better try the black one. – You should wear the black one, | – 我最好还是穿上黑色的那件吧 – 你最好是穿上黑色的那件 |
[09:47] | yeah. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[09:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:58] | – Excuse me, Hank. Hi. – Oh, hey. How’s it going? | – 打扰一下 汉克 嗨 – 嘿 你好吗 |
[10:02] | It’s going all right. Listen, I wanted to apologize | 还好 听我说 我想向你道歉 |
[10:05] | to you for Max’s blowup the other day. | 因为那天麦克斯那天乱发脾气的事儿 |
[10:08] | – I’m sorry about that. – Yeah, no, that’s okay. | – 我对此真的是很抱歉 – 嗯 这倒不用 没什么大不了的 |
[10:09] | How is he–he’s okay? Is he mad at me still? | 他…他还好吗 是不是还在生气 |
[10:12] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 嗯 – 哦 |
[10:14] | Unfortunately, Max can be kind of stubborn. | 麦克斯确实有点不太好对付 |
[10:16] | But you handled the situation really well, so– | 但你却是处理的非常得当 所以… |
[10:17] | yeah, he– but he does that, huh? | 嗯 他…但他确实还在生气是吧 |
[10:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 没错 – 好吧 |
[10:20] | He got it into his head that you lied to him, | 他很坚信你欺骗了他 |
[10:22] | which I’m sure isn’t true, and– | 我当然相信这不是真的 而且… |
[10:24] | – Yeah, no, I– – It’s typical of Max | – 没错 不 我… – 麦克斯一直就这样的性子 |
[10:25] | that he can’t let things go. | 总是放不开一些事儿 |
[10:27] | So it’s irrational, it’s frustrating… | 所以这样很不科学 很让人失望… |
[10:28] | – Yeah, no, I know. – But I just want you to know, | – 嗯 不是 我理解 – 但是我希望你能知道 |
[10:30] | don’t take it personally. | 别把这件事儿太较真儿 |
[10:31] | No, I don’t. I mean, you know, | 不 不会的 我是说 |
[10:32] | to be honest, I did break a promise to him, so– | 说实话 我确实是对他失信了来着 所以… |
[10:37] | – well, that happens. – Yeah. | – 事事难料嘛 – 是啊 |
[10:38] | And he needs to learn how to deal with that. | 他也需要学会自己去处理这种事 |
[10:40] | – Yeah. – And I brought you | – 没错 – 对了 我给你带来了 |
[10:42] | this book on asperger’s syndrome. | 这本书 用来应对艾斯伯格综合征 |
[10:43] | I don’t know if you have time to read it, | 我不知道你是不是有时间读这个 |
[10:44] | but it might help understand Max a little bit better, | 但这个可能会帮你更好地了解麦克斯 |
[10:47] | because we really want this to work out here. | 因为我们真的很想解决这件事儿 |
[10:49] | I mean, we love that he comes here. | 我们也很喜欢他到这儿来 |
[10:51] | – It’s been really good for him. – Yeah, no, I know, I know. | – 这样对他确实很有好处 – 嗯 这我知道 我也理解 |
[10:52] | – Relax. – Okay. | – 别着急 – 好吧 |
[10:53] | I mean, I’m–I like him. I like the kid, | 我…我喜欢他 我挺喜欢那孩子的 |
[10:56] | so it’s not that complicated, really. | 所以这也不是太复杂 真的 |
[10:57] | – Okay, good. – Yeah. | – 好吧 这就好 – 嗯 |
[10:58] | If you want to, hopefully, it’ll be of some help. | 如果你想读的话 我希望这本书会对你有点帮助 |
[11:01] | – Yeah, sure. – This is cool. | – 行 没问题 – 这个不错嘛 |
[11:03] | Hey, look at that. London pumps. | 嘿 看那个 伦敦舞鞋 |
[11:06] | Yeah. It’s weird that you know that. | 没错 真没想到你会知道这个 |
[11:08] | – Oh. – It’s got to go back, though. | – 哦 – 那个你先把它放回去吧 |
[11:10] | – Oh, yeah. Oh, boy. – I gotta do the thing, yeah. | – 哦 行 天呐 – 我得开始做事儿了 |
[11:12] | – Yep, sure. Of course. – Yeah, no, that’s– | – 行 当然 – 嗯 那个… |
[11:14] | all right, you’re working. I’m gonna go. | 好吧 你忙你的 我先走了 |
[11:15] | – I mean, I just–I set that up. – Okay, if you have time | – 我就…我把那个放好就行了 – 好吧 如果你有时间 |
[11:17] | – for the book, great. All right. – Yeah, yeah, | – 读这本书的话 好吧 – 行 行 |
[11:19] | I’ll take a look into that, but–you know, | 我会花时间看的 但是… |
[11:21] | say hello to him, or something. | 替我向他问声好 |
[11:23] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 行 – 就这样吧 |
[11:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:37] | Eh… | 呃… |
[11:40] | Pretty stupid, huh? | 挺扯淡的对吧 啊 |
[11:43] | Everybody in here is older than dirt. | 来这儿的人都是些老毕壳子 |
[11:45] | You’d think they’d make the print bigger. | 你还指望他们会把这玩意儿字印得大一些 |
[11:47] | – Yeah. – The b.L.T.’S good. | – 嗯 – 这儿的三明治倒是不错 |
[11:50] | – Uh-huh. – It’s not on the menu, | – 嗯哈 – 但菜单上没有 |
[11:52] | but Doris will make it for you if you ask her. | 但你要问多瑞丝要的话 她会给你做的 |
[11:55] | Won’t you, Doris? | 对吧 多瑞丝 |
[11:58] | Want some coffee, hon? | 要喝点咖啡吗 亲爱的 |
[12:00] | Uh, no, thank you. I’d just like a beer and, um… | 呃 不用了 谢谢 我更喜欢来点啤酒跟 嗯… |
[12:04] | I’ll try the Turkey meatloaf. | 来分伙计烤肉卷吧 |
[12:07] | – Thanks. – How about those Niners? | – 谢了 – 聊聊掘金者如何 |
[12:09] | Yeah, how about ’em? | 嗯 他们怎么了 |
[12:10] | People are gonna be talking about this season | 大家会在这个赛季 |
[12:13] | – for a long time. – Yeah. | – 讨论他们很久的 – 是啊 |
[12:14] | Or are you a raiders fan? | 还是说你是奥克兰突袭者队的粉丝 |
[12:18] | Uh, sir, you know, I don’t want to be rude, | 呃 先生 我不想对你无礼 |
[12:21] | but I don’t want to chitchat. | 但是我现在不是很想聊天 |
[12:23] | I just want to eat my dinner, have my beer, | 我就想来这儿吃顿晚餐 喝杯啤酒而已 |
[12:26] | and work on my crossword, if you don’t mind. | 然后玩会儿填字游戏 请别介意 |
[12:28] | – Sure. – Thanks. | – 当然 – 谢了 |
[12:30] | I got you. | 我明白你的意思 |
[12:32] | Working on that Alzheimer’s thing. | 做些老年痴呆者做的事儿 |
[12:34] | No, I don’t have Alzheimer’s. | 不是 我没得老年痴呆 |
[12:36] | You won’t if you keep doing that crossword. | 你要是继续做填字游戏的话就会好起来的 |
[12:39] | Good for you. | 真有你的 |
[12:41] | Creeps up on you, you know. | 那病会自己慢慢找上你的 |
[12:43] | You don’t know you’re getting Alzheimer’s, | 你都不会察觉你得了老年痴呆 |
[12:45] | cause you’ve got Alzheimer’s. | 因为你已经得了那病了 |
[12:47] | You don’t… Forget… What you formerly knew. | 你不…当我没说… 你以前知道什么 |
[12:51] | You got any friends? | 你有朋友吗 |
[12:52] | Well, I wasn’t trying to get fresh with you or anything. | 我可没有对你放肆无礼之类的 |
[12:55] | – No, I didn’t– – Just– | – 不 我没有… – 只是… |
[12:57] | – God. – What a putz. | – 天呐 – 傻逼 |
[13:00] | – What? – Nothing. | – 你说什么 – 没什么 |
[13:03] | – Jules. – Hi. | – 朱尔斯 – 嗨 |
[13:04] | – What’s going on? – I have a favor to ask you, | – 有事儿吗 – 我有件事儿想让你帮忙 |
[13:06] | and I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I’d just come ask. | 而刚刚又恰好在隔壁 所以就过来问你一下 |
[13:08] | – Come on in. Have a seat. – Okay, um, | – 快进来坐会儿 – 好吧 嗯… |
[13:11] | so tomorrow night,you know we have the auction at sycamore? | 你知道明天在梧桐树那儿有场拍卖会对吧 |
[13:13] | Yeah, we’re watching Jabbar and Aida for Crosby. | 嗯 我们那时正在帮克劳斯比照看乔巴跟艾达呢 |
[13:17] | – No. Never mind then. – What? | – 那就算了吧 – 怎么了 |
[13:18] | I was gonna ask if Victor and Sydney could come over. | 我还准备问你维克多跟西德妮能不能到你这边来呢 |
[13:20] | – Of course. – Really? | – 当然行 – 真的吗 |
[13:22] | Yeah, we’ll just have a big sleepover. | 嗯 我们正好可以让他们一起彻夜做客 |
[13:23] | – All of them? – You and Joel can have | – 他们所有人吗 – 这样你跟乔两人 |
[13:24] | a night out. | 就可以一起出去了 |
[13:26] | Yep. | 好吧 |
[13:28] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[13:30] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 当然 |
[13:32] | – Julia. – No, it’s fine. | – 茱莉亚 – 真没事 我好得很呢 |
[13:33] | – Julia. – Adam. | – 茱莉亚 – 亚当 |
[13:35] | Something’s going on. Look at me. | 肯定有事儿 看着我 |
[13:36] | It’s–it’s–it’s not… | 那个…那个…那个其实… |
[13:41] | Been going well… | 我跟乔两个人之间… |
[13:44] | Between Joel and I. | 最近一直关系不怎么好 |
[13:47] | – What’s going on? – There’s this guy. | – 出什么事儿了 – 有个家伙 |
[13:50] | – No. No, no, no. – There’s a guy? | – 不不不 不是 – 有个家伙怎么了 |
[13:51] | No, listen, listen. | 不是 听我说 |
[13:53] | There’s this guy who’s a dad at the school, | 有个家伙他是学校的一位家长 |
[13:55] | and we’re on the same volunteer committee so, you know, | 我们俩被分到同一个责任委员会 |
[13:58] | we’ve been spending a bunch of time together at that, | 所以我们大部分时间都在一块儿 |
[14:00] | and we’ve become friends, and I did not intend | 然后就成为了朋友 而且我并没期待 |
[14:05] | for anything to happen, but… | 会发生什么 可是… |
[14:07] | We were talking the other day, | 我们某一天聊了会儿天 |
[14:11] | – and–and… – Okay. | – 然后…然后… – 好吧 |
[14:13] | He kissed me. | 他就亲了我 |
[14:14] | – He just kissed you? – Yeah. | – 他只亲了你而已 – 对 |
[14:18] | Look, this sort of thing happens. | 听着 这事儿反正都发生了 |
[14:20] | I mean, believe it or not, it happened to me. | 不管你信不信 这事儿我也经历过 |
[14:22] | This assistant we had at the luncheonette, Rachel, | 我在速食餐厅之前有个叫瑞秋的助理 |
[14:24] | just kissed me, and I immediately told Christina | 也只亲了我一口而已 而我马上就告诉了克里斯蒂娜 |
[14:26] | about it, and we worked it out. You’ll be fine. | 然后我们就解决了这事儿 所以你也会解决好的 |
[14:31] | You didn’t kiss her back? | 你没有回亲她吧 |
[14:33] | – No, of course not. – Okay. | – 没有 当然没有 – 好吧 |
[14:35] | – Julia? – Good. Well, I don’t– | – 茱莉亚 – 很好 嗯 我不… |
[14:38] | I don’t know, maybe this is– maybe this is different. | 我不知道 也许…也许我这次跟你的性质不同 |
[14:46] | Do you have feelings for this guy? | 你对那个人有感觉吗 |
[14:48] | I don’t know. No. | 我也不清楚 没有 |
[14:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:53] | It’s just been… | 只是… |
[14:57] | So hard with Joel and I. | 这一直让我跟乔之间很难办 |
[15:00] | We cannot get on the same page at all. | 我们再也没办法像以前那样了 |
[15:06] | Adam, he doesn’t… Look at me… | 亚当 他现在…看都不看我一眼… |
[15:15] | And so–and just–he sees me, | 他…他只是看见我了而已… |
[15:18] | – you know? – Okay. Yeah. | – 你知道吧 – 好了 好了 我知道 |
[15:21] | – Hey, Julia. – Yeah? | – 嘿 茱莉亚 -嗯 |
[15:23] | Listen to me, okay? Whatever is feeling good | 听我说 好吗 你现在对艾德的感觉越好 |
[15:25] | right now about Ed is just related | 也就是意味着 |
[15:30] | to how bad things are feeling with Joe all right, | 对乔的感情越差 |
[15:32] | and it is not worth it. It’s not about him. | 这样做不值得 这与他无关 |
[15:35] | This is about you and Joel, and you’ve got to focus | 这是你跟乔两个人之间的事儿 你得把心放在 |
[15:36] | on your marriage. | 你自己的婚姻上面 |
[15:38] | Okay? It’s about you. It’s about your family. | 知道吗 这是关乎你自己 关乎你的家庭 |
[15:40] | It’s not worth it, okay? You got to get this guy | 那样做不值得 知道吗 你必须得让那个家伙 |
[15:43] | out of your life and forget about him. | 从你的生活中消失 彻彻底底的忘记他 |
[15:44] | Figure your stuff out with Joel, okay? | 你得把跟乔之间的事儿解决好 知道吗 |
[15:46] | If you guys need to go talk to somebody, | 如果你们俩想要跟谁谈谈 |
[15:48] | you can do–have you done that? | 你们就去 你们有跟谁谈过吗 |
[15:50] | Were talking about–we were trying to. | 我们谈过…我们尝试过 |
[15:52] | Okay, all right. You’re gonna be okay, all right? | 好吧 没事儿了 你们会好起来的 好吗 |
[15:54] | – Okay. – All right? | – 嗯 – 好吗 |
[15:55] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没有做错什么 |
[15:56] | You didn’t do anything wrong. You’re okay. | 你什么也没有做错 你很好 |
[15:58] | All right? You’re gonna be okay. | 好吗 你会没事儿的 |
[16:00] | – Oh, Adam, thank you. – You’re gonna be okay. | – 亚当 谢谢你 – 你会没事儿的 |
[16:02] | It’s all right. | 没事儿了 |
[16:13] | – Hey. – Wow, can deliver… | – 嘿 – 罐头快递… |
[16:16] | Wow, look at that basket. | 哇哦 看那个篮子 |
[16:17] | – That was all Amber. – That is amazing. | – 都是安博的 – 简直太赞了 |
[16:19] | – I had nothing to do with it. – Just really top notch. | – 我跟这个一点关系也没有 – 都是上等品诶 |
[16:21] | I don’t know what she put in there–that thing’s so heavy. | 我不知道她在里面放了什么玩意儿 重死人了 |
[16:23] | – Hey, Uncle Adam. – Jabbar, what is going on? | – 嘿 亚当大伯 – 乔巴 有什么事儿吗 |
[16:25] | – Nothing. – That is a quality basket. | – 没有 – 那可是个高品质篮子 |
[16:26] | Can we have pizza tonight? | 今晚我们能吃披萨吗 |
[16:28] | What toppings and how many? Okay, this is | 吃哪种的 要多少 今晚可是 |
[16:29] | the Braverman sleepover extravaganza of the year. | 布雷弗曼家一年一度豪华彻夜做客夜 |
[16:32] | – Yes. – Hey, can you grab | – 太棒了 – 你能把你的 |
[16:33] | your sleeping bag and all your party gear? | 睡袋跟派对用品都带过来吗 |
[16:34] | I just want to talk to your dad for a second. | 我想跟你老爸聊一会儿 |
[16:36] | – Okay. – Thanks. | – 行 – 谢了 |
[16:37] | You’re going Clark griswold on this sleepover, huh? | 你想在今晚变身成为克拉克·格里斯沃尔德吗 |
[16:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:42] | – You know Ed Brooks? – Ed who? | – 你认识艾德·布鲁克斯吧 – 艾德谁 |
[16:44] | Ed Brooks. He’s a dad at sycamore. | 艾德·布鲁克斯 梧桐树那边的一位父亲 |
[16:47] | Oh, Ed Brooks. Yeah, yeah. | 哦 艾德·布鲁克斯啊 认识 认识 |
[16:49] | He’s on the green police committee with Julia. | 他跟茱莉亚一起在环保警察委员会的嘛 |
[16:51] | Exactly, so did she talk to you about him? | 没错 她有跟你提过那家伙吗 |
[16:53] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[16:54] | He’s recently separated. He and Julia have been | 他最近离异了 他跟茱莉亚之前还 |
[16:57] | spending some time together, had some conversations, | 经常在一块儿 聊天儿啊什么的 |
[16:59] | and he kissed her. | 他甚至还动嘴亲了她 |
[17:01] | – Ed Brooks? – Yeah. | – 艾德·布鲁克斯吗 – 没错 |
[17:03] | – Pudgy Ed Brooks kissed Julia? – Kissed our sister, yes. | – 矮胖子艾德·布鲁克斯亲了茱莉亚 – 亲了咱妹妹 没错 |
[17:06] | – But it’s not– – Does Joel know? | – 但是并不是… – 乔知道吗 |
[17:08] | No. It’s complicated, because– | 不知道 这太复杂了 因为… |
[17:10] | look, Julia’s been having some problems with Joel. | 听着 茱莉亚跟乔最近出了点问题 |
[17:13] | – What kind of problems? – I don’t know. | – 哪方面的问题 – 我不知道 |
[17:15] | But she came over to the house | 但是他来过我家 |
[17:16] | and she started to tell me about it, | 告诉了我这些 |
[17:18] | and she got really upset. | 而且她最近情绪很低落 |
[17:19] | So ed is gonna be at this auction. | 艾德也要去今晚的拍卖会 |
[17:22] | I just want you to be looking out for our baby sister, okay? | 我希望你能到时候多留心点我们的小妹 知道吗 |
[17:24] | Make sure nothing happens and… | 确保不会发生什么事儿 还有… |
[17:27] | – Roger. – Make sure he keeps | – 明白 – 确保他不接近 |
[17:28] | his distance, all right? | 咱妹 行吗 |
[17:30] | – I accept. – All right. | – 没问题 – 好吧 |
[17:31] | – Just make sure you got her back. – I’ll be on this guy | – 你一定要亲自送她回来 – 我会像只老鹰一样 |
[17:34] | – like a hawk. I’ll– – Don’t make it obvious. | – 盯住那个家伙 我会… – 别做的太明显了 |
[17:36] | Just make sure you have her back, that’s all I’m asking. | 我就让你确保能亲自送她回家而已 |
[17:37] | – Subtle, but direct. – Exactly. | – 不明显 但有直接有效的 – 没错 |
[17:39] | We do want to send a signal, yeah? | 我们是想传达一个信息对吧 |
[17:41] | – Oh, yeah. – Okay, good. | – 嗯 – 好吧 行 |
[17:43] | – Yeah. Jabbar, you ready? – Yeah. | – 嗯 乔巴 你准备好了吗 – 好了 |
[17:45] | Oh, my God. The sun, yes. | 天呐 这太阳 太爽了 |
[17:48] | I take it you miss California? | 我敢打赌你肯定想念加州了 |
[17:50] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑呢 |
[17:52] | My entire wardrobe in Boston consists of parkas and boots. | 我在波士顿的衣橱可是塞满了大衣跟靴子 |
[17:55] | It’s the coldest place on earth. | 那鬼地方简直是史上最冷的地儿了 |
[17:57] | So tell me how you guys met. | 跟我说说呢们俩是怎么认识的 |
[17:58] | Um | 嗯 |
[18:01] | uh, w-we went to High School together. | 呃 我们一起上的高中 |
[18:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:05] | Yeah, but, like, how’d you “meet” meet? | 嗯 但我是说是“认识”的那种相遇 |
[18:07] | – It was English, I think, riaht? – Yeah, I think English class, | – 是在英语课上 好像是吧 – 对 我也觉得好像是英语课 |
[18:11] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:12] | – English? Oh, my God, that so boring. – Yeah. | – 英语课吗 天呐 好没趣啊啊 – 对 |
[18:14] | I met my High School boyfriend at this dirty projector show. | 我遇到我高中男友是在一次淫秽放映展上 |
[18:17] | He was, like, a huge music nerd like drew. | 他就跟德鲁一样是个音乐痴 |
[18:20] | Oh. Well, I wouldn’t say I’m a music nerd. | 我才不会说我是个音乐痴呢 |
[18:23] | No, I’m kidding. I love your music. | 不是 我开玩笑呢 我爱死你的音乐了 |
[18:26] | Just one of the reasons why we love him, huh? | 这只是我们爱他的其中一个理由 对吧 |
[18:31] | So what should we do tonight? | 那我们今晚上干嘛 |
[19:18] | – Hi. – Listen, do I– | – 嗨 – 听我说 我… |
[19:19] | – do I not pick up on cues? – What? | – 我没有理解社会暗示吗 – 什么 |
[19:22] | Social cues, you know, like Max. | 社会暗示 就像麦克斯那样 |
[19:24] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[19:26] | I need something. | 我需要点东西 |
[19:28] | I got to–I didn’t sleep. I didn’t sleep at all. | 我得…我没睡觉 我晚上一点都没睡 |
[19:30] | I’ve been up all night. I need alcohol, | 我整晚都在熬夜 我得喝点酒 |
[19:32] | – anything with alcohol in it. – Okay. | – 只要是含酒精的都行 – 好吧 |
[19:34] | You don’t got nothing. Nothing. | 你什么都没有吗 什么都没有 |
[19:35] | Not a beer, not one single beer. I do. | 没有啤酒 没错 啤酒的话是没有 |
[19:37] | I don’t have beer, but hold on. | 我是没啤酒 你先等一下 |
[19:38] | – I’ll pour you something. – What kind of place is this? | – 我去给你倒点东西喝 – 这到底是个什么地方啊 |
[19:39] | – What is that book? – How do you not have beer? | – 那是本什么书 – 你怎么能没有啤酒呢 |
[19:40] | What is going on? | 出什么事儿了 |
[19:42] | Max, he flipped out. | 还不是麦克斯 他又发狂了 |
[19:43] | He had a meltdown the other day, you know? | 他那天有点崩溃了 你知道吧 |
[19:46] | – Okay. – And even that– | – 好吧 – 而且… |
[19:47] | see, even that–I used to have huge meltdowns | 甚至…我都经常崩溃 |
[19:52] | all the time, all the time. Once this kid– | 一直都是 一直都是 一旦有孩子… |
[19:53] | – when? – This kid cheated me | – 什么时候 – 那孩子跟我玩 |
[19:55] | trading baseball cards, and I flipped out. | 棒球卡交换的时候作弊了 我就发狂了 |
[19:58] | I mean, I flipped the hell out on this kid. | 我居然跟一个孩子发脾气 |
[20:00] | – What’s that book? What is happening? – It was nothing. | – 这是本什么书 出什么事儿了 – 没事儿 |
[20:01] | I was reading this book for Max. | 我是在为了麦克斯读这本书 |
[20:03] | I’m reading it for the kid, and then all of a sudden, | 我本来是在为那孩子读的 结果读着读着 |
[20:06] | I’m not reading about the kid anymore. | 越来越不像是在写他 |
[20:07] | I’m reading about me. This book is describing me. | 而是活脱脱的我 这本书描写的就明明是我啊 |
[20:10] | Where? What do you mean? | 哪儿写你啦 你什么意思 |
[20:11] | Look at this. | 你看这儿 |
[20:14] | Right there, “difficulty expressing emotions.” | 就这儿 “表达情感困难” |
[20:16] | – Hank, that every man I know. – Yeah. Here. | – 汉克 我认识的人都这样 好吧 – 嗯 再看这儿 |
[20:18] | “Insensitive to nonverbal cues of others.” | “对社会非言语的暗示理解困难” |
[20:20] | “Taking directions literally.” | “总是逐字去阅读” |
[20:21] | “Failure to read between the lines.” | “不能逐行阅读” |
[20:23] | “Uncomfortable with the eye contact,” | “与他人目光接触会有不适感” |
[20:25] | everything. Check, check, check. | 说有的东西完全都是在说我嘛 |
[20:27] | You know, I’m seeing my life here, I’m seeing my life. | 我在这里面看清了自己 在书里面 |
[20:29] | I’m seeing everything, the whole thing, | 所有的东西 看清了整件事儿 |
[20:31] | why stuff happens. I’m seeing my wife. | 为什么事情会发生 我还看见了我妻子 |
[20:35] | You know, my wife–I always thought she was | 我妻子…我以前一直觉得她 |
[20:36] | this royal bitch, but yeah, what if it’s me all along? | 是那个矫情的贱人 但是万一这一直其实都是我才是呢 |
[20:41] | What if she can’t deal with me because of this, | 万一正是因为我这样她才受不了我的 |
[20:43] | because of me, ’cause of who I am, | 因为我 因为我这个人的为人 |
[20:46] | because–what if this is the reason | 因为…要是这就是我 |
[20:47] | I’m losing all those big jobs, | 总是丢掉工作的原因呢 |
[20:49] | or my daughter doesn’t want to see me, | 又或者是我女儿之所以不想看见我的原因 |
[20:53] | or you, you know? You– | 又或者是你…你懂的 你… |
[21:07] | you going on a date or something? | 你要去约会吗还是要干嘛 |
[21:11] | Kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[21:14] | – See? I missed another cue. – No, no. It’s– | – 看吧 我又没理解这个暗示 – 不 不 这是… |
[21:16] | I’m just–I’m going to a thing. | 我只是…我只是要去个地方 |
[21:18] | – I’m a plus-one. – That’s all right. | – 我是别人顺便带过去的女伴而已 – 没关系 |
[21:19] | You don’t got to protect my feelings or anything. | 你不用照顾我的感受或是什么的 |
[21:22] | I go on dates, just so you know. | 我也约会 其实 |
[21:26] | No wonder I like this kid, though. | 这也不难解释我为什么喜欢这孩子了 |
[21:28] | I mean, that’s–it’s– I’m just like him, right? | 我是说 那个…这个…我只是很喜欢他 对吧 |
[21:33] | I’m just like Max. | 我只是喜欢那个孩子而已 |
[21:35] | I don’t know. Maybe a little. | 我也不知道 或许有点吧 |
[21:39] | If you are, you’re doing great. I mean, you have a– | 要收拾你真是那样的话 你已经做得很好了 你有个… |
[21:42] | you’re really talented and you’ve raised a beautiful kid, | 你真的很有才华 还有个很可爱的女儿 |
[21:45] | and no kid at that age wants to talk to their parents, | 再说了 这个年纪的孩子都不怎么喜欢跟家长聊天 |
[21:49] | you know? And you and me–I mean… | 对吧 而且你跟我之间… |
[21:53] | I don’t blame you. | 我也不怪你 |
[22:07] | – Hi. – Hi. My God, | – 嗨 – 嗨 天呐 |
[22:08] | you’re, like, the most gorgeous super in America. | 你简直就是全美最美的房东了 |
[22:11] | Aw. Um, Carl, | 啊 嗯 卡尔 |
[22:13] | this is my friend Hank, and Hank, this is Carl. | 这是我朋友 汉克 汉克 这是卡尔 |
[22:16] | Hey, Hank. | 嘿 汉克 |
[22:21] | Nice tux. | 礼服不错 |
[22:45] | – You again. – Yeah. | – 又是你 – 没错 |
[22:47] | My God, what do you do, you live here? | 天呐 你是住这儿的吗 |
[22:49] | No, I just eat here. | 不是 我只是在这边吃饭而已 |
[22:53] | Niners. | 掘金者 |
[22:54] | – What? – Niners. | – 什么 – 掘金者啊 |
[22:57] | I mean, you asked me the–yesterday | 你昨天问我来着 |
[22:59] | if I was a raiders fan or a niners fan, | 问我是不是突袭者队的粉丝 |
[23:01] | and I’m telling you, a niners fan. | 其实我告诉你啊 我是掘金者的粉丝 |
[23:04] | So I can talk to you now? I have your permission? | 所以说我现在被允许跟你说话了 |
[23:07] | – Yes, you do. – Good. You suck. | – 没错 朕恩准 – 天呐 你这人真是 |
[23:09] | I’m a Dallas fan. | 我是达拉斯的粉丝 |
[23:11] | My God. How could you be a cowboys fan? | 天呐 你怎么能做牛仔的粉呢 |
[23:13] | Two words, “Roger Staubach.” | 就五个字 “罗杰·斯托巴” |
[23:16] | – I’m a Navy man all the way. – Oh, God. | – 我是个海军 – 天呐 |
[23:18] | See, I should’ve known that. I knew there was a reason | 我早该料到的 我就知道 |
[23:20] | – I didn’t like you. – You’re army, or what? | – 我不喜欢你肯定有什么原因 – 你是大兵对吧 |
[23:22] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Yeah. | – 对 没错 – 嗯 |
[23:23] | – West point, class of ’62. – It figures. | – 西点62班的 – 看得出来 |
[23:27] | You in ‘nam? | 你参加过越战吗 |
[23:31] | Fifth special forces group out of subic. | 苏比克第五特种部队群 |
[23:34] | – Yeah. Green berets? – Uh-huh. | – 嗯 戴着绿色贝雷帽对吧 – 嗯哼 |
[23:37] | – Yeah. – How about you, you there? | – 嗯 – 那你呢 你也是吗 |
[23:39] | Warrant officer onthe sanctuary. | 避难所的海军士官长 |
[23:41] | – Oh, yeah. – Hospital ship. | – 哦 嗯 – 医疗舰 |
[23:43] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 知道 – 嗯 |
[23:44] | We used to call it “the white whale.” | 我们通常叫做“大白鲸” |
[23:45] | Yeah, that was us. | 没错 就是我们 |
[23:47] | “We may doze, but we never close.” | “我们虽然打瞌睡 但从未真睡过” |
[23:53] | Zeek Braverman. | 我叫奇克·布雷弗曼 |
[23:57] | I’m Rockford, but everybody calls me “rocky.” | 我叫洛克福 但他们都叫我“洛基” |
[24:01] | – So what do you do, rocky? – I’m retired. | – 你现在是干嘛的 洛基 – 我退休了 |
[24:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[24:05] | So I just drink beer and chase tail. | 所以我就没事儿喝喝啤酒 到处转悠转悠 |
[24:07] | In between my diaper changes. | 就趁换尿布的空档 |
[24:12] | What’ll it be, handsome? | 今天吃点什么 帅哥 |
[24:13] | Well, yeah, I got to have the b.L.T., yeah. | 嗯 我肯定得尝尝三明治了 |
[24:16] | – There you go. – Thank you. | – 没问题 -谢了 |
[24:18] | There’s my man. | 这是我老兄 |
[24:20] | – The Alzheimer’s man. – No, no, no. | – 患老年痴呆的家伙 – 不不不 我不是 |
[24:22] | No. Don’t forget to eat it. | 不是吗 别忘了吃啊 |
[24:28] | This is amazing. Look at all this, for you, | 这一切都太棒了 你看啊 |
[24:31] | and what your organization does is just really impressive. | 你的组织做的真的太令人叹为观止了 |
[24:35] | So you googled me? | 你上网谷歌我了吧 |
[24:36] | No, I didn’t Google you. I don’t do that. | 没有 我才没有谷歌你呢 我怎么可能那么做呢 |
[24:39] | I let my sister-in-law do that, and she tells me. | 我让我弟妹干的 然后她跟我说的 |
[24:42] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[24:43] | – Yeah. – It’s a good plan. | – 嗯 – 计划不错 |
[24:44] | I know this guy. | 我认识这个家伙 |
[24:45] | – What’s up, man? – There he is. | – 还好吗 老兄 – 你终于来了 |
[24:47] | Good to see you. Dapper. | 很高兴见到你 戴波 |
[24:49] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[24:50] | – That’s my friend Sarah. – Sarah. | – 这位是我朋友 萨拉 – 我叫萨拉 |
[24:51] | – Woman I was telling you about. – Oh. | – 就是我跟你提起的那位 – 哦 |
[24:53] | – My photographer friend. – Oh. | – 我的摄影师朋友 – 哦 |
[24:55] | Right. Yeah, Carl told me that your work is amazing. | 对 没错 卡尔跟我说你的作品非常棒 |
[24:58] | – Thank you. – Oh, yeah, and I told him | – 多谢夸奖 – 对 而且我还告诉他 |
[24:59] | that he’d never be able to afford you. | 他永远得负担不起请你的费用 |
[25:00] | Not true, at all. | 其实不是这样 |
[25:02] | A little bit true. | 还是有几分真话的 |
[25:03] | Listen, do you guys mind talking shop for a minute? | 你们两位介意谈会儿生意上的事儿吗 |
[25:05] | I just have to shake some hands. | 我还得去见几个人 |
[25:06] | – Oh. – Sorry. | – 哦 – 抱歉了 |
[25:07] | – No, no. – Right back. | – 不用 不用 – 去去就回 |
[25:08] | – Good to see you. – Okay. | – 很高兴见到你 – 好吧 |
[25:09] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[25:11] | – Hi. – And he’s gone. | – 嗨 – 他终于走了 |
[25:12] | And he’s– | 他… |
[25:14] | um, Carl was telling me that you were | 卡尔跟我说你 |
[25:16] | the official campaign photographer | 曾为为政府竞选者 |
[25:18] | for a mayoral candidate. | 拍摄参选照片 |
[25:19] | Yes. My sister-in-law, Kristina, | 对 给我嫂子 克里斯蒂娜拍过 |
[25:23] | but she, um–uh–I– | 但是她 嗯….我… |
[25:29] | – it was my sister-in-law. – Mm-hmm. | – 只是给我嫂子拍了张而已 – 嗯哼 |
[25:31] | Her campaign. Sorry, I’m distracted | 是她的竞选 抱歉 我分心了 |
[25:35] | by the very attractive businesspeople | 因为面前站了位 |
[25:36] | here at this party. | 这么优秀的生意人 |
[25:39] | Two more years of this, right? Then we’re done? | 再坚持两年对吧 然后就完事儿了 |
[25:41] | Hopefully. Hopefully, it doesn’t get worse | 希望吧 希望上中学之后 |
[25:43] | after middle school. | 能别恶化下去 |
[25:45] | Can’t get me to the bar fast enough. | 还把我拽进酒吧不够快呢 |
[25:47] | Let’s, um, go check out the rest of the baskets | 那个 嗯 我们再去看看 |
[25:51] | – over here. – I just want to grab a drink. | – 那边的篮子吧 – 我就想喝一杯而已 |
[25:53] | I know. Let’s get it over with, though. | 我知道 我没还得看完呢 |
[25:56] | Got to know what’s there. | 总得知道这里有什么吧 |
[26:04] | – Oh. – Oh, Sarah’s exhibit. | – 哦 – 萨拉的展品诶 |
[26:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:07] | Oh! Oh, this won’t do. | 这个不会管用的 |
[26:10] | No one’s bid on anything yet. | 至今都没有一个人要拍下这个 |
[26:12] | – Well, I have an idea. – What? | – 我有个主意 – 什么主意 |
[26:15] | Who’s Ed Brooks? | 艾德·布鲁克斯是谁 |
[26:17] | Oh, he’s a very generous man. | 哦 他是个很大方的男人 |
[26:19] | “Person of interest,” we’ll call him. | 我们都叫他“热情先生” |
[26:26] | – Spa package, huh? – Oh. | – 水疗套餐吗 – 哦 |
[26:28] | – No, it’s– – Really? I can’t even | – 不是 是… – 真的吗 我甚至都不能 |
[26:30] | talk to you about your silent auction now? | 跟你聊聊你的沉默竞拍吗 |
[26:32] | Ed, I can–I can smell alcohol on you. | 艾德 我能…我知道你喝醉了 |
[26:35] | Just talk to me for one minute. | 就跟我聊两分钟嘛 |
[26:36] | Do you realize that it’s only taken Colleen | 你难道不知道科伦只花了四周时间 |
[26:38] | four weeks to turn the entire school against me? | 就让整个学校都讨厌我吗 |
[26:41] | – Everybody hates me here. – Okay, I’m-I’m not gonna– | – 这儿的每个人都讨厌我 – 好吧 我…我不会… |
[26:44] | she clearly bid on the Napa trip | 她很明显是在竞拍结束后 |
[26:46] | – after the bidding was closed. – Okay. | – 才拍下的纳帕之旅 -好吧 |
[26:48] | – There are rules in place… – You might be being dramatic. | – 这里是有规定的 – 你一定在这方面 |
[26:50] | At this event. | 很引人注意 |
[26:52] | If the rules are not followed, it is chaos. | 要是不遵守规定的话 就会一团糟的 |
[26:57] | That has ever existed. Why don’t you go home, okay? | 那个从来没有存在过 你还是回家去吧 行吗 |
[27:00] | ‘Cause you’re upset about Colleen, and you’re– | 因为你对科伦的事儿很情绪低落 而且你… |
[27:02] | no, I’m not– I’m upset about you. | 不对 我是因为你才情绪低落的 |
[27:03] | No, you’re not. | 不 你才不是呢 |
[27:05] | Don’t tell me what I’m upset about. | 不用你跟我说我是为什么而伤心的 |
[27:07] | – I-I-I can’t. I’m sorry, ed. – Come on–Julia– | – 我…我…我不能 抱歉 艾德 – 别这样 茱莉亚 |
[27:09] | that you are playing fast and loose– | 你进行的很快 然后丢了… |
[27:12] | can you excuse me for one second | 我先失陪一会儿 |
[27:14] | you can yell at me right when I get back, okay? | 等我回来你再跟我说好吗 |
[27:16] | – Ed, I don’t– – Everything okay? | – 艾德 我不… – 没事儿把你们 |
[27:17] | – Yeah, it’s fine. – Yeah, Joel. | – 嗯 没事儿 – 对啊 乔 |
[27:19] | – What’s up? – Ed is going home. | – 怎么了 – 艾德正准备回家呢 |
[27:21] | – Your wife is awesome. – She is, yeah. | – 你老婆太棒了 – 她确实是 |
[27:23] | And it looks like she doesn’t want to talk to you right now. | 而且很明显她现在不想跟你说话 |
[27:25] | We’re totally chill. We’re just– | 我们完全扫兴了 我们只是… |
[27:26] | did you auction on anything? Did you buy anything? | 你拍下什么东西了吗 你买什么了没 |
[27:28] | ‘Cause there is some good stuff here. | 这儿确实有些好东西 |
[27:29] | – Okay. – Let’s call it a night. | – 好吧 – 今晚还是到此为止吧 |
[27:30] | No, I’m good, I’m having fun. | 不 我现在很好 我玩的开心着呢 |
[27:32] | – I’m not ready to call any– – No, you’re not. | – 我还没准备好到此… – 不对 你没有 |
[27:33] | You’re drunk, and you’re bothering my wife. | 你喝醉了 而且你现在已经打扰到我老婆了 |
[27:34] | I’m not bothering her. You need to just relax. | 我才没有打扰她呢 你需要放轻松 |
[27:36] | Trust me. Don’t touch me! | 你最好信我 别碰我 |
[27:37] | Hey! Whoa! | 嘿 哇哦 |
[27:39] | Joel, Joel, Joel, Joel, Joel. Okay, okay, okay. | 乔 乔 乔 乔 好了 好了 好了 |
[27:41] | Dude, what is your problem? | 老兄 你到底怎么回事儿啊 |
[27:42] | Stay away from my wife. | 离我老婆远点儿 |
[27:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:48] | Okay. All right, everything’s good. | 好了 没事儿了 |
[27:51] | Not a big deal. Everyone’s horsing around. | 没什么大事儿 他们闹着玩儿呢 |
[27:53] | Go back to the party. Still bidding here. | 大家继续玩去吧 竞拍去吧 |
[27:56] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s get you out of here. | 起来吧 走啦 我把你送出去 |
[28:02] | – Eight ball, side pocket. – You wish. | – 八号球 进边上的洞 – 你想得美 |
[28:05] | Rather simple. | 简单得很呢 |
[28:10] | And that would do it, I think. | 而且我觉得也会随我愿的 |
[28:13] | – Lucky. – Thank you very much. | – 运气好嘛 – 多谢了 |
[28:15] | – I’ll buy you a beer. Come on. – Yeah. | – 我请你喝一杯 过来 – 行 |
[28:19] | So when did you lose her? | 你什么时候失去她的 |
[28:21] | Lose who? | 失去谁 |
[28:23] | Your wife. Mine was in ’99. | 你妻子啊 我的是在99年的时候 |
[28:25] | I didn’t lose my wife. My wife’s not dead. | 我没有丧妻 我老婆活得好好的呢 |
[28:27] | What made you think that, for crying out loud? | 你怎么会那么想 我有大声哭过吗 |
[28:30] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[28:32] | – I guess I just assumed. – Assumed what? | – 我就是猜猜而已 – 猜什么 |
[28:33] | That you were a lonely-hearts widower like me. | 猜你是个跟我一样孤独寂寞的鳏夫 |
[28:36] | I’m not a lonely-hearts wido– | 我才不是个孤独寂寞的鳏… |
[28:38] | my wife happens to be in Italy on a trip with her art class, | 我老婆不过正好跟她的艺术班去意大利了而已 |
[28:43] | and they’re seeing museums and touching statues. | 她们就去参观参观博物馆 看看雕像而已 |
[28:47] | They’re going all around spending my money, | 她们就是在浪费我的钱而已 |
[28:49] | that’s what they’re–I don’t know what the hell | 她们就是…我不知道她们 |
[28:51] | they’re doing over there. | 到底在那边干嘛 |
[28:53] | Sounds like you’re a little perturbed about that. | 听起来你对此有些心烦意乱啊 |
[28:55] | Well, I’m a little perturbed, yeah. | 我确实有点 没错 |
[28:58] | I mean, it’s been three weeks. I haven’t had a good meal, | 都三周了 我都没吃过一顿好饭了 |
[29:01] | and I don’t have any clean underwear. | 而且我还没有干净的衣服穿 |
[29:02] | I mean, come on. You know? And then she just told me | 拜托 你知道吗 然后她却告诉我 |
[29:05] | she wants to stay an extra week. I mean, God. | 她还要在那儿多呆一周 天呐 |
[29:09] | Typical army. | 典型的大兵 |
[29:11] | Can’t see the forest for the trees. | 身在福中不知福 |
[29:14] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你丫的这话什么意思 |
[29:17] | Most women our age are a pain in the ass. | 很多女人到了我们这个年纪都很烦人 |
[29:20] | Many just want to sit around playing cards | 大部分人只想坐在家打牌 |
[29:23] | or showing you pictures of their grandkids. | 或者是跟孙子孙女看自己以前的照片 |
[29:25] | They sit there yammering about “my hearing aid this,” | 她们会坐在那儿喊“我的助听器呢” |
[29:28] | and, “my artificial hip that.” It’s enough to drive you crazy. | “我的人造髋关节呢” 会把你搞疯的 |
[29:31] | Well, you know, Camille isn’t that way at all. | 可是卡米尔根本不是那样 |
[29:35] | Then be thankful. | 那你就感激涕零吧 |
[29:40] | I’m telling you, if my wife was still alive, | 要是我老婆还活着的话 |
[29:43] | and she asked me to take a trip to Italy, | 她要是让我带她去意大利 |
[29:47] | I’d buy two first-class tickets and beat her ass to the airport. | 我会给她买第一班飞机 绑也要把她绑上飞机 |
[29:53] | But that’s just me. | 但这只是我的想法而已 |
[30:00] | And now for the highlight of our evening. | 现在到了今晚的重头戏部分 |
[30:02] | – Put that away. – In 2003, Dr. Carl Fletcher | – 把那个放下来 – 2003年 卡尔·弗莱彻医生 |
[30:06] | founded global med world service with the goal of providing | 建立了国际医学协会 并以向那些甚至基本生活 |
[30:09] | sustainable healthcare in countries | 都保障不了的贫困国家提供 |
[30:11] | where even the most basic needs are not met. | 可持续医疗保健为目标 |
[30:14] | Wait a minute. Are you about to get an award? | 等等 你会得一个什么奖吗 |
[30:18] | It’s no big deal. It’s nothing. | 没什么大不了的 没什么 |
[30:20] | It’s a very big deal. Oh, my God. | 这可是件很大的事儿 天呐 |
[30:23] | And tonight’s recipient | 今晚的医疗保健梦想家奖的 |
[30:25] | of the healthcares visionary award, Dr. Carl Fletcher. | 获奖者 卡尔·弗莱彻医生 |
[30:29] | Be right back. Right back. | 我去去就回 去去就回 |
[30:36] | Thank you, Jane and Melissa. Thanks so much. | 感谢 简还有梅丽莎 非常感谢你们 |
[30:40] | Oh, this is nice. | 太好了 |
[30:42] | Well, I am terrible at speeches, but I’ll just say two things. | 我不太会演讲 但我还是要讲两件事儿 |
[30:45] | First, in the nonprofit world, | 首先 在非盈利的世界 |
[30:48] | there’s no such thing as an individual award. | 是没有像这样的个人奖项的 |
[30:51] | Global med is a total team effort, | 国际医协是整个团队的努力 |
[30:55] | and I’d like to thank | 我要感谢 |
[30:56] | my brilliantly talented executive staff. | 我优秀的执行员工们 |
[30:59] | Noel, Thomas, Elaine, stand up, guys. | 诺伊尔 托马斯 依兰恩 各位请起立 |
[31:05] | Thank you. These three make it happen. | 谢谢你们 这三位使得我们的工作变为可能 |
[31:08] | They’re the reason global med works. | 有了他们世界医疗才能够正常运转 |
[31:09] | Second, I want to thank you, because without your help… | 其次 我还想感谢你们各位 因为要是没有大家的帮助… |
[31:16] | Oh, my God, your friend Natalie | 天呐 你的朋友娜塔莉 |
[31:18] | – was so wasted. – Yeah, she was | – 真是太屈才了 – 是啊 没错 |
[31:20] | in rare form tonight. She definitely was. | 她今晚真是太罕见了 绝对的 |
[31:23] | Do you think she’s jealous or something? | 你觉得她是吃醋了还是怎么了 |
[31:27] | – She’s jealous of what? – I don’t know, of me. | – 吃谁的醋 – 我不知道 我的吧 可能 |
[31:31] | She just seems– | 她好像… |
[31:32] | What? She seemed very possessive. | 干嘛 她看起来是很有占有欲的 |
[31:36] | We’re friends. I don’t know. | 我们是朋友而已 我也不知道啦 |
[31:38] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | – 真的吗 – 对 真的 |
[31:41] | Really, really? | 真的是真的吗 |
[31:42] | Yes, double really, I swear. | 当然 双倍真的 我向你发誓 |
[31:43] | Double really? Okay. | 双倍真的 好吧 |
[31:45] | Everyone really liked you, by the way. | 人人都很喜欢你 话说 |
[31:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 -嗯 |
[31:49] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[31:52] | I’m sad you’re leaving. | 我好伤心你就要走了 |
[31:56] | – I missed you, drew. – Yeah. | – 我想你了 德鲁 -嗯 |
[32:02] | And I was thinking about it tonight, just… | 我在想今晚 就… |
[32:07] | And watching you with all your friends, | 看着你跟你的那些朋友 |
[32:09] | and you’re just such an amazing guy, | 你是一个很棒的家伙 |
[32:12] | and I always have so much fun with you. | 跟你在一起总是那么开心 |
[32:17] | I feel really horrible about the way things ended between us. | 我觉得我们俩之间就那么结束了真的很可怕 |
[32:25] | Yeah, that was bad. | 对 确实很不好 |
[32:31] | You know, I–I get it, though. | 我…我明白 |
[32:37] | – I do. – I’m really sorry, drew. | – 我真的明白 – 我很抱歉 德鲁 |
[32:41] | You were there for me, and… | 你在那儿陪着我 而… |
[32:43] | It’s taken me a ridiculously long time to figure that out, | 我居然花了这么长时间才醒悟过来 |
[32:47] | but I have now, and I wish I could take it all back. | 但是我现在真的醒悟了 我也希望我能找回自我 |
[32:53] | Have a do-over, but…I can’t, so… | 重新来过 可是…我不能 所以… |
[33:00] | Will you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[33:03] | Yeah. Yeah. I forgive you. | 当然 当然 我原谅你 |
[33:19] | – Thank you. – Yeah, you’re welcome. | – 谢谢你 – 不用 |
[33:42] | You know, I probably shouldn’t drive. | 我真不该开车的 |
[33:45] | Yeah. Yeah, maybe you could just crash here. | 嗯 嗯 你可能会撞毁在这儿的 |
[34:00] | What the hell? | 怎么回事儿 |
[34:01] | – What the hell is going on? – I don’t know. | – 刚刚他娘的怎么回事儿 – 我不知道 |
[34:03] | He’s drunk, and he wanted to talk to me, | 他喝醉了 他想跟我聊聊 |
[34:05] | and I did not want to talk to him in that state, you know? | 而我不想在那种状态下跟他聊 你知道吗 |
[34:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:15] | Are you having an affair with ed? | 你跟艾德有一腿吗 |
[34:21] | – No. – Julia. | – 没有 – 茱莉亚 |
[34:22] | – Babe– – If there’s anything… | – 宝贝 – 如果有什么事儿的话… |
[34:28] | If there is anything going on, if there’s anything at all, | 如果有什么事儿的话 哪怕是一丁点儿 |
[34:32] | you have to–you have to tell me. | 你必须得…必须得告诉我 |
[34:34] | – Do you understand? – Joel, | – 你明白吗 – 乔 |
[34:35] | – I need to know. – there’s nothing going on. | – 我需要知道 – 我跟她之间什么事儿也没有 |
[34:37] | I need to know. Just– | 我需要知道 就… |
[34:40] | there’s nothing going on. | 什么事儿也没有 |
[34:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:55] | I don’t know if I can believe that. | 我不知道是否我能相信 |
[34:57] | W… | 什… |
[34:59] | are you sober? | 你冷静下来了吗 |
[35:02] | – What are you– – Are you sober? | – 你什么… – 你冷静了吗 |
[35:03] | Are you–can you drive? Are you safe? | 你能…你能自己开车吗 能安全吗 |
[35:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:07] | Take the keys, and you can drive. | 钥匙拿去 你自己开吧 |
[35:09] | I’m gonna find a cab, or something. | 我去找辆出租车什么的 |
[35:11] | Joel, you don’t– | 乔 你不… |
[35:24] | I don’t like dancing so much, but– | 我不那么喜欢跳舞 但是… |
[35:26] | but I like music. | 但我喜欢音乐 |
[35:27] | I feel like you’re a pretty good dancer. | 我觉得你舞肯定跳得不错 |
[35:28] | – No! – Yeah. | – 不是 – 肯定是 |
[35:29] | – I’m not a good dancer. – Yes. | – 我跳的不好 – 嗯 |
[35:31] | So thanks, that was fun. | 谢了 今天真的很开心 |
[35:33] | Yeah, good. I’m glad you had fun. | 嗯 好吧 我很高兴你玩的开心 |
[35:35] | It’s not every day my date gets | 并不是每场约会都会有 |
[35:37] | – one of those crystal jobbers. – Tada. | – 水晶奖杯的 – 嗒哒 |
[35:39] | But I wasn’t your date. | 但我不是你的约会对象 |
[35:42] | – I was your plus-one. – Right. | – 我是你的男伴 – 对啊 |
[35:44] | Right? – Yeah. | – 对吧 – 嗯 |
[35:46] | So… | 所以… |
[35:48] | I’m not gonna ask you in. | 我就不邀请你进去了 |
[35:50] | I’m not coming in, because somebody made me promise | 我不会进去的 因为某人逼我答应 |
[35:53] | that tonight wouldn’t be about sleeping with her, | 晚上不能跟她一起过夜 |
[35:55] | and I’m a man of my word. Carl Fletcher. | 而且我是个正人君子 说话算话 卡尔·弗莱彻嘛 |
[35:58] | Dr. Carl Fletcher. Who keeps that to themselves? | 卡尔·弗莱彻医生 谁会对他们保管啊 |
[36:02] | So thank you. | 谢了 |
[36:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:05] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[36:10] | Just so you know, here’s what you’re missing tonight. | 记住了 这臀就是你今晚错过的 |
[36:11] | Don’t do that ever again. | 不准再那样做了 |
[36:14] | Wait, do it one more time. | 等等 再来一次 |
[36:25] | – Morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[36:31] | You’re going home today, right? | 你今天要回家了 对吧 |
[36:33] | – Yeah. Yeah, I am. – Hmm. | – 对 对 没错 – 嗯 |
[36:36] | – Have a good trip. – Thank you. | – 祝你旅途愉快 – 谢谢 |
[36:42] | Feel better. | 感觉好多了 |
[36:47] | – Hey, you good on time? – Yeah. | – 时间还来得及吗 – 当然 |
[36:50] | My flight doesn’t leave for another couple hours. | 我的飞机还有俩小时才起飞呢 |
[36:52] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:57] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想走 |
[36:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:01] | No, I mean, like…I don’t want to go back. | 不是 我是说…我不想回去了 |
[37:06] | What about your parents? You have class. | 那你父母怎么办 你还有课上呢 |
[37:09] | Well, my parents, they’re out of town as of an hour ago, | 我爸妈一个小时前就出城去了 |
[37:12] | and people miss class all the time. | 而且谁不会逃点课呢 |
[37:15] | – It’s not like– – Yeah, that’s true. | – 并不是… -嗯 这倒没错 |
[37:18] | Do you want me to stay? | 你希望我留下吗 |
[37:21] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 当然 我当然希望你留下 |
[38:14] | “米莉 再待一周吧 玩的开心 回家时再见 奇克” | |
[38:30] | – Oh! Are you gonna get me? – Guys, guys, wait. | – 你来抓我呀 – 孩子们 孩子们 等等 |
[38:32] | Honey, look who’s here. Look out, kids. | 亲爱的 看谁来了 小心点 孩子们 |
[38:34] | I’m gonna feed you. Hold on. | 我待会儿再来喂你 等一下 |
[38:35] | – Hi, Hank. – Hey, how are you? | – 嗨 汉克 – 嘿 你还好吗 |
[38:37] | – Sorry I’m barging in here. – I’m well, how are you? | – 抱歉 我不请自来了 – 我还好 你呢 |
[38:39] | – It’s all right. – You’re not at all. | – 没关系的 – 欢迎欢迎 |
[38:40] | Just wanted to give that back to you. | 想过来把这个还给你们 |
[38:41] | – Thank you. Yeah. – Oh, yeah. Wow. | – 谢了 – 嗯 哇哦 |
[38:43] | What–what happened here? Looks like you– | 怎么回事儿 看起来好像你… |
[38:45] | yeah, I did–I put a few earmarks on it. | 对 我…我做了点标记在上边 |
[38:46] | – I did some notes and, uh– – It’s all right. | – 做了点笔记 – 没关系 |
[38:48] | Might have got some food on there, or something. | 可能沾了点食物什么的在上面 |
[38:49] | I read it a lot. | 我读的差不多了 |
[38:50] | – Was it helpful? – Yeah. | – 有帮助吗 – 有 |
[38:52] | Uh, it’s–you know, interesting. | 这书…很有趣 |
[38:55] | – Yeah. – Learned a couple things. | – 嗯 – 学到了点东西 |
[38:57] | Couple things. Hey, another one. | 不少东西 嘿 又一个 |
[39:00] | – Great. – Jeez, you guys. | – 很好 – 天呐 你们 |
[39:01] | – You’re like rabbits in here. – No, it’s- | – 你们真跟兔子似的会生孩儿啊 – 不 这个… |
[39:03] | oh, no. It’s not ours. | 不是 这个不是我们的 |
[39:04] | It’s our niece, aida. | 是我们侄女儿 艾达 |
[39:05] | – Um, is Max around? – Yeah. | – 嗯 麦克斯在吗 – 在 |
[39:07] | He’s actually upstairs. | 在楼上呢 |
[39:09] | Yeah, could I talk to him? I don’t–you know– | 嗯 我能跟他聊会儿吗 我不… |
[39:11] | if it isn’t weird, I just wanted to see how he’s doing. | 要是不介意的话 我想看看他怎么样了 |
[39:14] | No, I think that would be good. | 不会 你这样做会对他有点好处 |
[39:15] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 对啊 – 对 |
[39:16] | Yeah, can’t guarantee what’s gonna happen, | 嗯 我们可不敢保证会发生什么事儿 |
[39:17] | – but give it a knock. – All right. | – 还是试试吧 – 好吧 |
[39:19] | Yeah, I mean, let me see what he says. | 嗯 让我看看他会说什么 |
[39:20] | – Thanks. – All right. | – 谢了 – 好吧 |
[39:30] | Mad Max, how you doing, buddy? What’s up? | 疯子麦克斯 你还好吗 小子 怎么了 |
[39:35] | This is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[39:37] | Why are you standing in my bedroom doorway? | 你为什么会站在我卧室门前 |
[39:40] | I was just here. I was visiting your mom and dad, | 我碰巧在这儿 我来拜访你父母 |
[39:43] | and they said you were up here. | 他们说你在上边 |
[39:45] | Just thought I’d come up, see how you’re doing. | 所以我就上来看看你好不好 |
[39:49] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[39:51] | If I say no, will you go away? | 如果我说不能 你会离开吗 |
[39:55] | No, probably not. | 不会 可能不会 |
[39:59] | Come in. | 那进来吧 |
[40:05] | So these look pretty cool. You did these? | 看起来不错嘛 你做的吗 |
[40:07] | You make these yourself? | 你自己做的吗 |
[40:08] | You don’t make pictures. You draw them. | 不照相的时候就画下来呗 |
[40:10] | Well, they’re cool. I used to do stuff like that. | 挺不错的 我过去也经常做这个呢 |
[40:12] | Not as good. | 但没这么好 |
[40:14] | Hey, I brought the pictures that you did. | 嘿 我把你照的东西带过来了 |
[40:18] | They’re good, just like you said, | 就跟你说的一样 很棒 |
[40:20] | they’re really good. | 真的很棒 |
[40:22] | This one I like. I like the water fountain. | 我喜欢这张 我喜欢喷泉 |
[40:25] | You know, you got a nice little flare there. | 你采光采得很好 |
[40:27] | This one’s pretty cool. | 这张非常棒 |
[40:28] | I think it’s a pigeon, or something. I don’t know. | 我觉得这是只鸽子 还是什么的 我也不知道 |
[40:30] | No, it’s a dove. | 不对 这是只小鸽子 |
[40:32] | – Oh, is it a dove? – let me see. | – 是小鸽子吗 – 让我看看 |
[40:40] | I’m sorry that I yelled at you | 我很抱歉朝你吼了 |
[40:42] | and threw things inside of your store. | 还把你店里的东西扔了 |
[40:45] | I understand that there’s a difference | 我明白承诺跟撒谎之间 |
[40:47] | between a promise and a lie, and that it’s not nice | 是有区别的 而且随便指责别人不诚信 |
[40:49] | to accuse someone of dishonesty in a casual manner. | 是不好的事儿 |
[40:52] | I respect your time and the work that you do. | 我尊重你的时间还有你的工作 |
[40:55] | Will you accept my apology? | 你能接受我的道歉吗 |
[40:59] | My parents said that if I apologize, | 我爸妈说如果我道歉的话 |
[41:00] | we’ll be friends again. | 我们就能继续做朋友了 |
[41:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:05] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[41:10] | Do you want to play chess? | 你想玩象棋吗 |
[41:12] | I’m not very good, but if I play more, I’ll learn. | 我玩得不是很好 但玩多了 就会学会的 |
[41:15] | Yeah, I’ll play chess. I play a little chess. | 当然 我要玩象棋 我要玩小象棋 |
[41:18] | I like to be black, but if you have a color preference, | 我喜欢黑色的 但要是你有色彩偏好的话 |
[41:20] | – I can be flexible. – No, I’ll be white. | – 我也可以改 – 不用了 我就玩白子的 |
[41:23] | Good, that makes things a lot easier. | 很好 这样就让事情简单多了 |
[41:25] | Can I move this over? | 我能开始走了吗 |
[41:26] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[41:29] | You’re not gonna get upset if I beat you, right? | 如果你输了的话不会哭鼻子吧 |
[41:30] | Just move your pieces. | 快走你的棋吧 |
[41:32] | ‘Cause I like to play to win. | 因为我很想赢呢 |