时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I hated Afghanistan. | 我虽然讨厌阿富汗 |
[00:02] | But at least there, everything makes sense. | 但至少我在那儿时还有意义的 |
[00:03] | I just feel out of sync here still. | 我现在依然觉得自己不属于这里 |
[00:05] | Well, you’re gonna have to decide | 那你必须得想清楚 |
[00:06] | which world you belong in. | 自己到底是属于哪个世界的人 |
[00:08] | I went back, and I reenlisted. | 我回去过了 我又去参军了 |
[00:11] | I have a buddy in advertising who hires photographers. | 我有个朋友是专门雇佣摄影师做广告的 |
[00:15] | You would enjoy meeting him. | 你应该跟他很谈得来 |
[00:16] | – Hi. – This is my friend Sarah. | – 你好 – 这是我朋友 萨拉 |
[00:17] | – Sarah. – Yeah, Carl told me | – 我是萨拉 – 嗯 卡尔告诉我说 |
[00:18] | that your work is amazing. | 你拍摄的作品非常棒 |
[00:20] | I thought that I felt something from you. | 我觉得我喜欢上了你 |
[00:22] | That’s what I thought. | 这就是我的想法 |
[00:23] | I’m married. | 可我是有夫之妇 |
[00:24] | Are you having an affair with ed? | 你跟艾德有染吗 |
[00:26] | No. | 没有 |
[00:29] | I heard they’ve been having an affair for months. | 我听说他们两个搞外遇已经好几个月了 |
[00:32] | – Really? – Yeah, I mean, it makes sense. | – 是真的吗 – 没错 千真万确 |
[00:34] | They’re on the sustainability committee together. | 他们一起在责任委员会工作 |
[00:36] | Do you think that was an accident? | 你觉得那是个巧合吗 |
[00:37] | – No one picks that committee. – I just don’t get it. | – 没人会选那个责任委员会工作的 – 我就搞不懂了 |
[00:40] | Joel is the greatest husband ever. | 乔可是史上最棒的丈夫诶 |
[00:41] | He’s so cute. | 他长得真帅 |
[00:43] | – He’s so sweet. – Shh, shh. | – 他帅爆了 – 嘘~ 嘘~ |
[00:44] | – Hi, Julia. – Hey. | – 早啊 茱莉亚 – 你好 |
[00:46] | So… | 那么… |
[00:50] | Bye. Bye, Victor. | 再见 再见了 维克多 |
[00:54] | Like, maybe she’s just– | 或者她只是… |
[00:56] | pardon me. | 请让一下 |
[01:00] | – That was awkward. – Okay. | – 真尴尬呢 – 好吧 |
[01:02] | – What do you want to know? – About? | – 你们究竟想知道什么 – 什么什么 |
[01:04] | I know you’ve been talking about me. | 我知道你们一直在背后对我议论纷纷 |
[01:06] | Heard all about it. So what do you want to know? | 我全都听得清清楚楚 那么 你们究竟想知道什么 |
[01:08] | Julia, no. | 茱莉亚 没有 |
[01:09] | We’re just really, uh, um, sorry for everything | 我们只是为你近来发生的事 |
[01:12] | that’s been going on with you. | 替你感到很难过而已 |
[01:13] | Nothing’s been going on with me. | 我什么事儿都没有 |
[01:15] | I’m not having an affair. | 我没有搞什么婚外情 |
[01:16] | I’m not getting a divorce, so you can get a life, | 更没有要离婚 所以你们要讨论别的什么事儿 |
[01:18] | if you want to talk about maybe something else. | 才会觉得人生的有趣了 |
[01:19] | And don’t tell me that you’re sorry, | 还有 少跟我猫哭耗子假慈悲 |
[01:21] | because you’re not. | 你压根儿就没替我感到难过 |
[01:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:27] | – Hi. – Can I come in? | – 嗨 – 我能进来吗 |
[01:29] | Uh, can I pretend I’m not wearing pajamas? | 我能假装不是穿着睡衣吗 |
[01:31] | Can we pretend you’re wearing nothing at all? | 那我们能都假装什么都没穿吗 |
[01:33] | Come in, Carl. | 进来吧 卡尔 |
[01:34] | Uh, so you remember Alec | 那个 你还记得派对上的 |
[01:36] | – from that party? – Yeah. | – 那个艾里克吗 – 记得 |
[01:37] | He was asking about you for a job. | 他想给你一份工作 |
[01:39] | He wants to interview you. | 他想面试你 |
[01:40] | – For what? – Surfsport. | – 关于什么的 – 劲浪体育 |
[01:42] | – You ever heard of them? – Yes, | – 你听说过这个公司吧 – 当然 |
[01:43] | I’ve heard of surfsport. I don’t live underground. | 我当然听说过劲浪体育 我又不是生活在地底下 |
[01:46] | Well, you sort of do. | 你其实也差不多了 |
[01:47] | Anyway, Alec said it’s some huge campaign. | 艾里克说那是个很大的公司 |
[01:50] | I told him I thought your work was fantastic, | 而我又跟他说你拍摄的作品是有多棒 |
[01:52] | and he wants to sit down with you. | 所以他就想跟你合作试试 |
[01:54] | I don’t know if I can handle an account like surfsport. | 我不知道自己是否能应付想劲浪体育那么大的顾客 |
[01:58] | – Why not? – Because they’re huge. | – 为什么 – 因为他们这种客户太庞大了 |
[02:01] | I don’t have the experience. I don’t have the equipment. | 我一没经验 二没装备的 |
[02:03] | I think you’ll figure it out. I mean, the only reason | 我觉得这些你能想出办法解决的 |
[02:05] | you haven’t done a job this big before | 你不能因为之前从没有做过就选择永远不做 |
[02:07] | is because you haven’t done a job this big before, right? | 凡事都得有第一次 你说是吧 |
[02:10] | Can I give him your phone number, | 我能把你电话号码留给他吗 |
[02:12] | – just have him call you? – Sure. | – 方便他打给你 – 好吧 |
[02:14] | – Good. – Good. | – 说定了 – 说定了 |
[02:16] | See you. | 待会儿见啦 |
[02:18] | Blue 41! Red dog! Hut, hut, hike! | 蓝方41号位置 红狗 防止防守方抢球 开球 |
[02:20] | Hey, what are you doing in the house? | 你们俩在屋子里干嘛呢 |
[02:22] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, why is there a motorcycle | 等等 等等 咱家的车道上 |
[02:24] | in our driveway? | 怎么会有辆摩托 |
[02:26] | Oh, that’s Oliver. | 那个是奥利弗 |
[02:27] | Oh, man, I bet he’s here to complain about the band. | 天呐 我得在家里忍受他抱怨乐队的事儿了 |
[02:30] | They’re bickering with one another. | 他们老是相互斗嘴 |
[02:31] | – Here, will you take her? – Why is he coming here? | – 孩子先给你抱会儿 – 他怎么会来这儿 |
[02:33] | He looks cool. | 他看起来好酷啊 |
[02:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:36] | What’s up, Crosby? We got a bit of a problem, bro. | 你好吗 克劳斯比 我们又遇到点小麻烦 老兄 |
[02:40] | – Mrs. Crosby. – Hello. | – 克劳斯比太太 你好 – 你好 |
[02:41] | – Spawn of Crosby. – What’s the problem? | – 还有克劳斯比的崽子们 – 出什么事儿了 |
[02:44] | The band and I are in a huge fight. | 我跟乐队大吵了一架 |
[02:45] | – About what? – About them being jackasses. | – 为什么 – 还不是他们无理取闹 |
[02:48] | And I’m not gonna play another song until– | 我再也不参与唱一首歌了 除非… |
[02:49] | Butt faces. | 那群混蛋 |
[02:52] | I will not finish recording this record | 除非他们跟我道歉 |
[02:54] | until they apologize to me. | 否则我是不会继续录制专辑的 |
[02:56] | I mean, they’re trying to get in my head, | 他们想试图改变我的想法 |
[02:57] | and there’s only one person in this head most he time. | 而我不同意他们的观点 |
[03:00] | And so they kicked me out of the house, | 于是他们就把我从家里给撵出来了 |
[03:01] | and I don’t know anybody else in town… | 而我在这个镇上又不认识什么人… |
[03:03] | ‘Cause I’ve just been | 因为我一直都把自己所有的时间 |
[03:04] | focusing on my art this whole time, | 都奉献给了我的艺术 |
[03:06] | so who am I gonna meet? I know you, | 所以我哪有时间去结交朋友对吧 我就认识你 |
[03:09] | and you can maybe let me crash for a couple days, | 而且要是你能让我在你这儿待两天 |
[03:11] | and that would be awesome. That would be so sweet. | 这样就太棒了 那会显得你很贴心 |
[03:13] | Yeah, a few days is great. | 没错 待几天的话确实没问题 |
[03:15] | – Oh, nice! – Just a couple of days. | – 太好了 – 但就待几天啊 |
[03:17] | – That’ll work, yeah. – A few, awesome. | – 让你待一两天还是可以的 – 就暂住几天就行 太棒了 |
[03:18] | That’s it, and I got to get the rest of my stuff. | 说定了 我去把我的东西都搬进来 |
[03:20] | I couldn’t fit it on my bike. | 我不能让它们一直放在车上 |
[03:22] | So, if you could take the minivan machine | 要是你能把你的小货车挪一下的话 |
[03:24] | and we could just do a quick– | 我们就能搬得快一点… |
[03:25] | you also need me to move. Uh-huh. Oh–all right. | 你还需要我挪车吗 好吧 没问题 |
[03:28] | You’re all I got. Dude! | 你是我唯一可抓的救命稻草了 嘿 小子 |
[03:30] | You and me–bunkmates. | 你跟我就要成为室友了 |
[03:31] | – Eh, probably not bunkmates. – I mean, | – 可能不是要做室友 – 我是说啊 |
[03:33] | flashlights under blankets and stuff? | 打着手电躲在被子下一起吃零食如何 |
[03:35] | Yeah, sounds– | 嗯 听起来… |
[03:36] | no. | 不~ |
[03:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:49] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[03:51] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[03:54] | What’s going on? You were supposed to meet me | 你怎么了 你二十分钟之前 |
[03:56] | 20 minutes ago in the parking lot. | 就该到公园停车场来找我的 |
[03:59] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你还好吧 – 嗯 |
[04:04] | Where’s the rest of the yearbook club? | 年鉴制作组其他的成员都去哪儿了 |
[04:06] | – I don’t know. – Don’t know? | – 我不知道 – 你不知道吗 |
[04:08] | What about Mr. Carlson? Where is he? | 那卡尔森老师呢 他在哪儿 |
[04:10] | – I don’t know. – Okay. | – 我也不知道 – 好吧 |
[04:12] | Hey, look who’s here. What’s up, Micah? | 看看是谁来了 你好啊 麦迦 |
[04:15] | What’s going on, bud? | 怎么了 小子 |
[04:19] | – Max, what was that all about? – I don’t know. | – 麦克斯 这一切究竟是怎么回事儿 – 我怎么知道 |
[04:21] | That was Micah, your best friend. | 刚才过去的不是麦迦吗 你们两个好基友 |
[04:23] | You guys just went by each other and didn’t say anything. | 怎么见面连话都不讲一句 |
[04:25] | – No, we’re not friends anymore. – Since when? | – 我们早就一刀两断了 – 从什么时候开始的 |
[04:30] | – Max, what happened? – I don’t know. | – 麦克斯 到底出什么事了 – 不知道 |
[04:32] | We have to get to Hank’s. | 我们得去汉克家了 |
[04:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:45] | What are you doing here? You’re 1/2 hour early. | 你现在来这儿干嘛 比约好的早了半个小时 |
[04:49] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:51] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[04:54] | Uh, most of your stuff is in those boxes. | 你的东西大部分都装在箱子里了 |
[04:56] | – Okay, thanks. – You might want to do | – 行 谢了 – 你有需要的话再看一下 |
[04:58] | a double-check, like, around the bathroom or something, | 东西都收完了没 特别是浴室 |
[05:00] | because, you know, there might be some stuff | 里面可能有些东西 |
[05:02] | that I missed, so… | 我收落了的 所以… |
[05:04] | And if you could just leave the keys on the table, | 还有 走的时候别忘了把钥匙 |
[05:06] | – that would be great. – Yeah. | – 放我桌上 – 行 |
[05:07] | – All right. – Are you leaving? | – 好吧 – 你现在要出去吗 |
[05:09] | Yeah, I am. I’m leaving. | 没错 我马上就出门了 |
[05:11] | I wasn’t even gonna be here, | 本来我都不会出现在你眼前的 |
[05:12] | but you came 1/2 hour early, so… | 但你来早了半个小时 所以… |
[05:14] | Do you want to talk or anything? | 你就没什么话想跟我说吗 |
[05:17] | It’s a little late to talk, isn’t it? | 现在说什么不觉得太晚了吗 |
[05:20] | Go ahead, though, if you have something to say. | 算了 你想说什么就说吧 |
[05:22] | It’s just–I-I mean, I may not see you | 只是…只是…我…我可能再也见不到你了 |
[05:25] | before I– | 直到我… |
[05:27] | what–what’s left? | 没…没别的了吗 |
[06:32] | – maybe he didn’t see you guys.- No,he saw us.I said,”hey,Micah.” | – 或许他没看见你们呢 – 他肯定看见了 我还打招呼说“嘿 麦迦” |
[06:36] | I could see him seeing us out of the corner of his eyes. | 我看得出他眼角的余光是看见了我们的 |
[06:37] | He just kept on rolling. | 他还把眼睛撇过去了 |
[06:39] | It doesn’t make any sense. It just doesn’t. | 这不可能 绝对不可能 |
[06:40] | When I asked Max about it all Max said was, | 而且我问麦克斯是怎么回事儿 |
[06:42] | “we’re not friends anymore.” | 他却跟我说他们早就一刀两断了 |
[06:43] | I mean, he hasn’t been over here in a long time, | 他是有很长一段时间没来我们家了 |
[06:45] | you know, but I figured they’re still friends. | 但我看得出来他们依然还是朋友 |
[06:47] | I just feel like this is my fault | 我觉得这可能是我的错 |
[06:49] | because I used to help facilitate the playdates | 因为当初都是我帮忙牵线 |
[06:51] | and stuff, and he was coming over. | 他才过我们家来玩的 |
[06:53] | Since this election’s been taking over our lives, | 可自从选举的事儿占据了我们家的生活之后 |
[06:55] | – it’s like– – It might be your fault. | – 就… – 可能就是你的错 |
[06:57] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[06:59] | Hopefully, it’s something small and fixable. | 希望这事儿还有挽救的余地 |
[07:00] | What if I called his parents? | 要是我当初打过电话给他父母的话会怎么样 |
[07:02] | What if I called them and just explained the situation? | 要是我当初打电话给他父母解释清楚当时的状况的话会怎么样 |
[07:04] | Maybe they know something we don’t. | 也许他们知道个中缘由 |
[07:06] | – They’re nice people. – Look, Max is a little old | – 他们都是很好的人 – 听我说 麦克斯已经过了 |
[07:08] | for us to be calling his friends’ parents. | 需要我们打给别人父母来了解情况的年龄了 |
[07:09] | Well, he’s not gonna tell us what’s going on. | 他是不会告诉我们出了什么事儿的 |
[07:11] | – It’s his only friend, Adam. – He might. Give me a shot. | – 他可是他唯一的朋友诶 亚当 – 他或许会说呢 让我试一试 |
[07:13] | Let me think about it for a little while | 给我点儿时间 |
[07:14] | and I’ll see if I can get to the bottom of it with Max,okay? | 我会搞清楚麦克斯这件事儿的始末的 行吗 |
[07:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:21] | Delicious, amazing. | 太美味了 太赞了 |
[07:22] | Mmm. It really was, honey, so good. | 嗯~ 说真的 亲爱的 太好吃了 |
[07:24] | Jabbar, can you clear the table, please? | 乔巴 你能替我收拾下桌子吗 |
[07:26] | – Yeah. – God. | – 行 – 天呐 |
[07:27] | Family dinner–this is what it’s like. | 这就是传说中的家庭晚餐 |
[07:30] | – It’s nice, right? – I longed for this | – 不错吧 – 我整个童年 |
[07:31] | my entire childhood. | 都一直向往一个这样的晚餐 |
[07:33] | This is, like, a melange of people, | 这就像是个人种大杂烩 |
[07:35] | just from all over the world, different races, | 来自天南地北 不同种族的人 |
[07:38] | – coming together eating chow. – Norman Rockwell, right? | – 都聚在同一张餐桌上 – 诺曼·洛克威尔对吧 |
[07:41] | Breaking bread. We’re breaking bread | 进餐 我们正在共进晚餐 |
[07:43] | with each other. This is actually happening. | 终于美梦成真了 |
[07:44] | – Yeah, it’s gluten-free. – Even better, man. | – 没错 这可是无谷蛋白食物 – 比这还要好 老兄 |
[07:47] | This is inspiring. | 简直太令人振奋了 |
[07:48] | This is, like, light bulb inspiration. | 让人豁然开朗 |
[07:49] | I need a piece of paper. I need some paper. | 我需要一张纸 给我点纸 |
[07:51] | – You want paper? – Paper, pen. | – 你想要纸吗 – 纸和笔都要 |
[07:52] | – Paper, pen, please. – Yeah, honey, I think there’s- | – 快给我纸和笔 谢了 – 对 亲爱的 我觉得… |
[07:55] | hey, Oliver, not to interrupt your thought process here, | 那个 奥利弗 不是有意要打断你的灵感的 |
[07:58] | but have you spoken to the rest of the band? | 但你跟乐队其他成员说过吗 |
[08:00] | What’s going on with… | 到底是怎么… |
[08:03] | You know when somebody just doesn’t get it? | 你知道有些人就是理解不了 |
[08:06] | That’s my band. None of them get it. | 我乐队那群人就是这样 没一个人能懂的 |
[08:08] | I just look at them, and I’m like, “you’re so immature. | 每次我一看到他们 就觉得“你们太不成熟 |
[08:10] | You’re so childish.” | 太幼稚了” |
[08:12] | They just think we’re making a record. | 他们就仅仅认为我们是在录专辑而已 |
[08:14] | We’re just making a record. It’s not destiny. | 我们就是在录专辑而已 这不是我的命数 |
[08:16] | It’s not my life. | 这样也不是我的生活 |
[08:17] | – Now I’m depressed. – Well, I understand that. | – 我现在很难过 – 我能理解 |
[08:19] | But sometimes when I’m sad,I like to go down to the studio | 但每次我感到悲伤的时候 我就喜欢去录音棚 |
[08:21] | and let it out, you know, kind of like a release. | 把这种情绪释放出来 宣泄出来 |
[08:24] | You know, it’s kind of cathartic. | 这还挺管用的 |
[08:26] | Yeah, I see what you’re doing there. | 没错 我看到你在哪儿怎么做的了 |
[08:27] | – Yeah. – What’s that? | – 嗯 – 那是什么 |
[08:29] | I know you’re not trying to smoke that in this house. | 你不会是想在这屋子里抽那玩意儿吧 |
[08:31] | Oh, no, no, it’s not pot. It’s just a little cigarette. | 不不不 这个不是那啥 只是一点小烟而已 |
[08:34] | – Got ya. – Now, this, my friend, | – 我懂你的意思了 – 我的这个朋友 |
[08:36] | is fine quality Bali shag. | 可是上好的巴利手卷烟 |
[08:39] | Now, if you’re gonna smoke, don’t buy cigarettes. | 你要是想抽烟的话 千万别去买烟 |
[08:41] | You got to roll ’em just like our forefathers did. | 你得像我们的祖辈一样自己卷 |
[08:44] | – Okay. – No, don’t– | – 知道了 – 不 别… |
[08:45] | don’t tell him that. | 别跟他说这个 |
[08:46] | First of all, you’re never gonna smoke. | 首先 你永远都别想抽烟 |
[08:48] | Second of all, you’re not smoking in this house, | 其次 你不许在这个屋子里抽烟 |
[08:49] | – so take it outside. – But Crosby and I- | – 要抽出去抽去 – 但我跟克劳斯比… |
[08:51] | – Crosby–what? – What does Crosby do? | – 克劳斯比…你说什么 – 克劳斯比怎么了 |
[08:53] | – What are you talking about? – Oh, nothing, nothing. | – 你们在说什么 – 哦 没事儿 没事儿 |
[08:55] | – Are you smoking? – No! What? | – 你也抽烟了 – 没有啊 怎么可能 |
[08:56] | No, no, no,I got to go anyways. | 不是不是 我反正都要着走了 |
[08:57] | – What is he talking about? – I don’t know. | – 他刚才在说什么 – 我哪里知道 |
[08:58] | It’s okay, I got to go anyways. | 没事儿了 我得走了 |
[09:00] | I got to visit a young lady, tuck her into bed. | 我得去拜访一位年轻的姑娘 将她裹入被中 |
[09:02] | Mm, maybe you should stay there tonight. | 晚上还是留这儿住算了 |
[09:03] | I’m not giving that lady the wrong idea. | 我可不想让那位姑娘对我留下坏印象 |
[09:06] | – Come on. – Of course not. | – 少来 – 当然不是 |
[09:07] | Anyway, I’m gonna be late, | 话说我要迟到了 |
[09:09] | so you don’t want to lock the door or keep it unlocked, | 你可不能锁门 还是一直开着的好 |
[09:10] | – or else I’m gonna break in. – You definitely won’t do that. | – 不然我会破门而入的 – 你最好别那么做 |
[09:12] | We’ll choose the unlocked option. | 我们选择敞着门儿 |
[09:14] | – See you, fam, love you! – Oliver Rome is so cool. | – 待会儿见啦 各位 爱你们哟 – 奥利弗·罗马真是太酷了 |
[09:17] | You know what I’m thinking for the holidays? | 你知道我假期想怎么安排吗 |
[09:19] | – What? – He and your mother | – 什么 – 让他跟你妈妈 |
[09:20] | staying here all at once, | 两个一起待在这儿 |
[09:21] | bunk beds. | 住上下铺 |
[09:22] | Yeah! | 对哦 |
[09:29] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[09:30] | – How’s it going? – Good. Can I come in? | – 最近好吗 – 还行 我能进来吗 |
[09:32] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[09:34] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[09:36] | – When you headed out? – Wednesday. | – 什么时候出发 – 星期三 |
[09:39] | Fort Lewis. | 去路易斯堡 |
[09:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:42] | – You’re flying? – Driving. | – 坐飞机去吗 – 自己开车去 |
[09:43] | Driving. | 开车去啊 |
[09:45] | Well, it’s crappy weather up there, all right. | 那地方的鬼天气烦死人了 |
[09:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:49] | It just rains all the time, just pisses all over you. | 见天儿的下雨 淋得到处都是湿的 |
[09:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:55] | The reason I came by was to… | 我来这儿是想… |
[10:00] | To tell you that I hope what I said the other night | 来告诉你我希望不是我那天晚上跟你说的话 |
[10:02] | isn’t the reason why you reenlisted. | 才让你回去参军的 |
[10:05] | – No. No, it’s– – Because I don’t want Amber | – 不是 是… – 因为我不想安博 |
[10:07] | to think that, you know, it was me that– | 误认为是我才… |
[10:09] | no, Zeek, it wasn’t. | 不是的 奇克 不是你话的原因 |
[10:12] | And I’ll find some way of making sure that she knows that. | 我会想办法让她明白的 |
[10:19] | The military is my life now. | 军队现在是我想要的生活 |
[10:22] | You know, I wanted Amber to be my life | 曾经我本来是想要安博成为的 |
[10:24] | and Berkeley and your whole family and… | 还有贝克里 跟你们家的人 还有… |
[10:30] | You know I love her so much, but… | 我真的很爱她 可是… |
[10:35] | I don’t, uh, know that I’m good for her. | 我不清楚自己是否适合她 |
[10:41] | – How is she? – You haven’t talked to her? | – 她怎么样了 – 你没跟她谈过吗 |
[10:44] | No. | 没有 |
[10:47] | No, she, uh, she’s pretty mad. | 还没有 她…她现在非常生气 |
[10:50] | Well, you’re leaving. | 可是你都要走了 |
[10:52] | Yeah, I know. She doesn’t want to talk to me. | 我知道 可是她不想跟我说话 |
[11:02] | That’s sad. | 太遗憾了 |
[11:08] | I don’t know. Okay. | 我也不知道了 好了 走了 |
[11:11] | Hey, Zeek. | 嘿 奇克 |
[11:17] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 真的很谢谢你 |
[11:22] | You’ve done so much for me. | 你为我做了那么多事儿 |
[11:29] | Godspeed, Ryan. | 一路顺风 瑞恩 |
[11:48] | – Hey. – Can you take a minute? | – 嘿 – 能抽时间聊聊吗 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[12:01] | You know, um… | 那个 呃… |
[12:07] | I’ve been… | 我自从… |
[12:12] | Pretty unhappy… | 辞职之后… |
[12:15] | Since I left work. | 一直都很不开心 |
[12:20] | And, uh, ed was going through the same thing, | 而艾德也经历了跟我同样的事儿 |
[12:24] | so… | 所以… |
[12:26] | That’s basically how we became friends. | 我们就因此成了同病相怜的朋友 |
[12:32] | You were so mad at me when Victor got held back, | 你因为我要留维克多级的事跟我大发雷霆 |
[12:36] | which I-I understand. | 这我当然也能理解 |
[12:37] | That didn’t go down right. | 我也没因为那件事儿怎么样 |
[12:39] | But, you know, ed and I talked about that too, | 但是我跟艾德也谈过这个问题 |
[12:43] | and that’s–you saw all those texts. | 这就是为什么你会看到我们互发短信 |
[12:45] | That’s what that was about. We were just– | 我们就只是在讨论这些 只是在… |
[12:47] | it was so rough on us. | 我们俩都很不容易 |
[12:57] | Joel, um… | 乔… |
[13:02] | Ed got confused | 艾德没搞清楚 |
[13:03] | about the nature of our friendship, | 我们之间的 |
[13:07] | clearly, because… | 是友情 因为… |
[13:09] | He kissed me. | 他亲了我 |
[13:13] | You know, and I stopped it, | 但我制止了他 |
[13:14] | and he hasn’t tried to do it again. | 而且他也没有在试图想尝试第二次 |
[13:20] | I thought you– | 我以为你… |
[13:23] | you said nothing happened. | 你说的什么都没发生过 |
[13:25] | Well, from my side of it, nothing happened, you know, | 从我的角度来看 确实什么也没发生过 |
[13:27] | – from my– – So… | – 从我… -所以说… |
[13:30] | – For me. – Where? Where was this? | – 对于我来说是这样的 – 是在哪儿 他在哪儿亲的你 |
[13:34] | This was at his house. | 他家 |
[13:37] | – I had gone– – You went to his house? | – 我去过… – 你去过他家啦 |
[13:40] | – When? – I did. This is- | – 什么时候 – 没错 这是在… |
[13:41] | a couple weeks ago I went over there | 两周之前的事儿 而我去那儿 |
[13:43] | because I started to get the sense | 是因为我发现他 |
[13:46] | – that he was misunderstanding.- So let me-let me just… | – 会错了意 – 等会儿 让我先… |
[13:51] | Let me get this straight. You, uh… | 我就直说了吧 你… |
[13:54] | You’ve been having, um, a-a… | 你一直…呃…呃… |
[13:57] | An emotional relationship with–with ed, | 跟…跟艾德有感情关系 |
[14:00] | some sort of emotional affair with ed… | 有点类似与婚外情的那种感情… |
[14:02] | A friendship. | 那是友情 |
[14:04] | And then you go over to his house. | 你还去了他家 |
[14:07] | Clearly, he’s separated from his wife, | 他跟他老婆离了婚 |
[14:09] | and you go over, and he kisses you… | 然后你过去了 他还亲了你… |
[14:12] | – Yes. – And when I ask you | – 没错 – 那我问你 |
[14:13] | about anything happening– | 有没有发生什么事儿的时候… |
[14:15] | I begged you. | 我都求你了当时 |
[14:18] | I begged you to tell me if anything happened, | 乞求着你让你告诉我有没有发生什么事 |
[14:20] | – and you said, “nothing.” – I said, “nothing,” | – 而你却告诉我“什么也没发生” – 我说“什么也没发生” |
[14:23] | – because from my point of view… – Why? | – 是因为从我的角度出发… – 为什么 |
[14:25] | It was nothing and because I didn’t want | 确实是什么都没发生 而且我不希望 |
[14:26] | – to unnecessarily upset you. – Why would you think | – 拿那些有的没的让你不开心 – 你凭什么觉得 |
[14:28] | that that is nothing? | 那算什么都没发生 |
[14:30] | For me, um, um–from me to him, it was nothing. | 对于我来说…呃…嗯…从我对他的感觉来说 确实是没发生什么 |
[14:51] | I love the bird. | 我爱鸟的那张 |
[14:53] | Oh, yeah, that was a great shot. | 没错 那张确实拍的不错 |
[14:55] | So, uh, tell me, Hank, any chance you surf? | 那你告诉我 汉克 你会去冲浪吗 |
[14:59] | No. I don’t. | 不会 |
[15:01] | I tried it once and, uh, hated it. | 我去试过一次 结果让我现在很讨厌它 |
[15:04] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[15:05] | But you don’t need to go to the beach for this. | 但你也用不着去海滩上冲浪 |
[15:07] | You know that, right? Because the beach ones– | 你知道对吧 因为海滩上… |
[15:08] | you’re gonna run into a lot of trouble | 你会被镜头啊 沙子啊 |
[15:10] | with lens and sand and wind. | 海风什么的给烦死 |
[15:14] | Sun’s gonna go down–that’s gonna be a big pain in the ass | 特别是太阳下山之后…. |
[15:16] | – when the sun goes down. – Right, right, right. | – 太阳下山后会更麻烦 – 好 好 好 |
[15:18] | So you wouldn’t do surfing shots for surfsport? | 这么说你不会为劲浪公司派冲浪的镜头咯 |
[15:22] | You don’t–you don’t do that for this kind of shoot. | 你不…你不会为了拍这种东西去做那个的 |
[15:25] | I mean–you know, I mean, between me and you, it’s– | 我是说 我跟你 那个… |
[15:29] | you’re not doing art here. You’re doing a brochure. | 你不是搞艺术的那个 你是负责审核的 |
[15:31] | And you got a budget, and you’re gonna want to be | 你也有财政预算的 你会想 |
[15:34] | in the studio for this one. | 为了这个进工作室工作的 |
[15:35] | Yeah, this is really good stuff, | 没错 这个确实是好东西 |
[15:37] | and we’ll get back to you as soon as we know something. | 一旦我有什么消息就马上就通知你 |
[15:41] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[15:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:52] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 你好啊 – 嘿 |
[15:53] | – Hi. – What are you doing here? | – 嗨 – 你来这儿干嘛呢 |
[15:56] | Nice to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[15:58] | Yeah. No, I’m–what’s up? | 嗯 不是 那个…我…有事儿吗 |
[16:01] | I have an interview. | 我有个面试 |
[16:02] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[16:04] | – Uh, surfsport. – Surfsp– | – 劲浪体育 – 劲浪体… |
[16:07] | That’s just where I was. | 我刚就在那儿来着 |
[16:10] | – Oh, my God! – You’re interviewing there? | – 天呐 – 你也在那儿面试吗 |
[16:12] | – Yeah. – I don’t get it. | – 没错 – 我没成功 |
[16:13] | – I don’t have a chance now. – Seriously? | – 现在看来恐怕没机会了 – 你说真的 |
[16:15] | – Yes, seriously. – How did– | – 没错 是真的 – 怎么会… |
[16:18] | – I mean– – So surprised. | – 我是说… – 真是太意外了 |
[16:20] | You’re bringing your pictures of dogs, right? | 你把你的狗狗照片带来了对吧 |
[16:23] | I don’t– | 我不是… |
[16:24] | I have lots of different pictures, | 我还有很多其他类型的照片呢 |
[16:26] | – and I have an interview. Why– – No, I know, I know. | – 而且我马上还有面试呢 为什么 – 不是 我知道 我知道 |
[16:27] | But how did you get it? I don’t get it. | 但你是怎么得到机会的 我没有成功 |
[16:29] | – Sarah. – Who care– | – 萨拉 – 谁管… |
[16:30] | – hi! – Sarah, hi. | – 你好~ – 萨拉 嗨 |
[16:31] | – Alec, nice to see you again. – Good to see you. | – 艾里克 很高兴再见到你 – 很高兴见到你 |
[16:34] | Good to see you. Uh, my brothers | 也很高兴见到你 对了 我家兄弟 |
[16:36] | are so excited I’m here. | 知道我要上这儿来相当兴奋呢 |
[16:38] | Well, I’m excited that you’re here as well. | 你能来这儿我也很兴奋呢 |
[16:39] | – Thanks for coming in. – They are huge fans. | – 很感谢你能来 – 他们可是劲浪的死粉 |
[16:41] | So, I mean, as you will see, we’ve made the adjustment | 我们已经对起居室 |
[16:45] | for the step down from the living room | 到厨房的楼梯 |
[16:47] | into the kitchen, and–but I think all it’s done | 做出了调整 但等完工的时候 |
[16:50] | is just made this view even more spectacular. | 会使这里的景观更壮观的 |
[16:53] | – Love it. – Oh, good. Great. | – 我很喜欢 – 这就好 太好了 |
[16:57] | Well, we’ve lost a tiny bit of space in the kitchen, | 我们已经缩小了厨房的一小部分空间 |
[16:59] | but I think that between the sliding doors | 但我想拉门之间的空间跟日光 |
[17:01] | and all this sunlight, it’s just going to feel even bigger. | 会相得益彰 会使厨房显得更宽敞 |
[17:04] | How many square feet did we lose exactly? | 我们具体缩小了多少平方的厨房空间 |
[17:07] | Uh… Sorry. | 呃…不好意思 |
[17:10] | – 6. We lost 6 square feet. – But 6 useless square feet. | – 6个平方 我们缩减了6平方的空间 – 但这6平方都没什么用 |
[17:13] | I mean, it was between the refrigerator | 这是介于冰箱 |
[17:15] | 跟早餐吧之间的部分 就是我现在站的位置 的and the breakfast bar. I’m actually standing in it. | |
[17:16] | – You just won’t miss it. – And what’s the budget change | – 你不会错过的 – 那每一个部分会改变 |
[17:19] | per unit? | 多少预算呢 |
[17:21] | That’s–sorry. Uh… | 那个…不好意思 呃… |
[17:23] | I’ve got it. Um… | 我找到了 嗯… |
[17:25] | Joel’s numbers are totally off ’cause I asked him | 乔的数据现在没带过来 因为我之前 |
[17:27] | to change all the countertops, so I tell you what– | 让他改变所有的厨房工作台的预算 所以我跟你说啊 |
[17:29] | we’ll get you a new breakdown and a new budget tonight. | 我们今晚给你弄一个新的明细表跟预算 |
[17:33] | Okay? – Sure. | – 行吗 – -当然行 |
[17:34] | Good. Okay. Come, I want to show you upstairs. | 那好 走 我带你参观一下楼上 |
[17:37] | It’s so sexy, this house. It is just magnificent. | 这房子真是非常性感 非常壮丽的 |
[17:41] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[17:43] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[17:46] | How’d you get that interview? | 你怎么得到那个面试机会的 |
[17:49] | – What is wrong with you? – I’m just asking. | – 你搞什么飞机啊 – 我就这么一问 |
[17:52] | – What are you doing? – Can I come in? | – 你到底在干嘛呢 – 我能进来吗 |
[17:53] | – You came over? Yes. – I’m gonna come in, | – 你是来拜访我的吗 进来吧 – 我自己进来咯 |
[17:53] | ’cause this is bothering me a little bit. | 因为这让我有点困扰 |
[17:55] | What about the phone? Just call me. | 电话是用来干嘛的 打给我不就行了 |
[17:56] | I’m just wondering how– | 我就是在想怎么… |
[17:57] | you know, I heard you say, “good to see you again.” | 我听到你说“很高兴再次见到你” |
[17:59] | – When did you see that guy? – I could tell. | – 你什么时候见过那个家伙 – 我看得出来 |
[18:00] | I could tell that you were upset when we were there. | 我看得出来我们在那儿的时候你有点不开心 |
[18:03] | I’m not upset. I’m a friend. I’m a friend. | 我没有不开心 我只以一个你的朋友的身份 朋友而已 |
[18:05] | I’m a photographer, fellow photographer, | 我是以一个摄影师 以一个同事的身份 |
[18:08] | wondering how you got in that loop. | 问你怎么得到那个机会的 |
[18:11] | I was referred by a friend. | 我是被一个朋友推荐的 |
[18:13] | What friend knew him? Who? I don’t get it. | 什么朋友会认识他 是那个朋友 我就搞不懂了 |
[18:15] | Why do you care? Why does it matter? | 你瞎操什么心 有那么重要吗 |
[18:16] | I’ve been doing this for a long time. | 我已经这样很长一段时间了 |
[18:18] | I’m just wondering how you are in the same circle–that’s all. | 我就是想知道你是怎么跟他们混在一起的-…就是这样 |
[18:20] | I mean, I’m happy for you. | 我当然也替你高兴 |
[18:21] | I just don’t know how you got in there. | 可是我就是不明白你是怎么得到机会的 |
[18:23] | Carl,who you met the other night,was my friend who– | 是卡尔 就是那天晚上你遇到的那个 他就是那个朋友… |
[18:26] | – tux guy? Mr. tux? – Mr. tux. | – 礼服男 那个礼服男先生吗 – 对 礼服男先生 |
[18:28] | Really? Okay, all right, now I get it. | 真的 好吧 我现在懂了 |
[18:32] | Oh, do you? What? | 是吗 懂什么了 |
[18:33] | – Come on. Okay, a – come on, what? | – 别瞒我了 好吧 啊…. – 隐瞒什么 |
[18:36] | I’m not going out with Carl. | 我又不会跟卡尔去约会 |
[18:37] | So you’re qualified for that job, then? | 那你有资格胜任那个工作吗 |
[18:40] | I think I am, yeah. | 我觉得我当然有 |
[18:41] | What kind of lens you use for a sunset? | 那你拍日落使用哪种镜头 |
[18:43] | You don’t–I don’t have to pass your little tests, okay? | 你不…我不用通过你所谓的什么小测试 知道吗 |
[18:46] | What lens you gonna use? | 你会用那种镜头 |
[18:47] | What kind of lens are you gonna use? | 你到底会用那种镜头 |
[18:49] | Hank, I think it’s time for you to maybe go. | 汉克 我觉得你该走了 |
[18:51] | You better be careful, all right? | 你最好小心点儿 知道吗 |
[18:52] | Careful with your “game show host” neighbor, all right? | 小心你那个“好好先生”邻居 知道吗 |
[18:54] | What are you warning me? He’s not a game show host. | 你到底在警告什么 他才不是什么“好好先生” |
[18:56] | He’s a doctor, if you must know. | 你想知道的话 我就告诉你 他是个医生 |
[18:59] | Yeah, I know what kind of doctor he is. | 是吗 我知道他是哪种医生 |
[19:00] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[19:04] | – Hey, what was that? – Sorry. I’m so sorry. | – 嘿 刚才什么情况 – 抱歉 实在不好意思 |
[19:06] | It wasn’t even a hard question. | 那个问题也算不上太难 |
[19:07] | – It was a basic one. – I know. | – 就一个基本问题而已 – 我知道 |
[19:08] | I’m–I’m doing the report right now. | 我…我现在正在做报告 |
[19:10] | Joel, I’ve put a ton of faith in you. | 乔 我一直对你寄予了百分百的信心 |
[19:11] | You nearly screwed this up. That is the prototype. | 你却差点给搞砸了 那是原型 |
[19:13] | He doesn’t like it, we have big problems. | 而他不喜欢那个 我们遇到大麻烦了 |
[19:15] | Yes, yes, I know. I’m sorry. | 是 是 我知道 实在抱歉 |
[19:17] | I just–I haven’t been sleeping well lately | 我只是…我最近晚上一直没怎么睡好 |
[19:20] | – and, uh, my–my marriage… – Right. | – 而且我的婚姻… – 好吧 |
[19:25] | I hate to say it, but I don’t care. | 虽然我很讨厌这么说 但我不关心 |
[19:27] | I don’t care about your personal problems, Joel. | 我不关心你的私人问题 乔 |
[19:29] | I don’t. This is your job, and it’s a big one, | 我不关心 这是你的工作 而且是个很重大的工作 |
[19:30] | so get it together, okay? | 所以振作起来 行吗 |
[19:50] | Hey, Max. | 嘿 麦克斯 |
[19:54] | Hey, that’s a good picture. I like that. | 这张拍的不错 我很喜欢 |
[19:55] | No, it’s not. It’s all out of focus. | 拍的不好 都没有对准焦 |
[19:58] | Otis ruined it. Otis sucks. We need a new dog. | 奥蒂斯毁了 奥蒂斯太逊了 我们得买一条新的狗 |
[20:01] | Well, I think we’re stuck with Otis, so… | 我觉得我们摆脱不了奥蒂斯了 所以… |
[20:05] | Hey, listen… | 听我说… |
[20:07] | I wanted to talk with you… | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[20:11] | About you and Micah. | 是关于你跟麦迦两人的事 |
[20:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:15] | Well, because Micah’s your best friend. | 因为麦迦是你最好的朋友 |
[20:18] | No, Hank is. | 不 汉克才是 |
[20:21] | All right, well, Hank’s an adult, so… | 好吧 但汉克是成年人 所以… |
[20:23] | – So? That’s not relevant. – It is relevant. | – 那又怎么样 这两者又没关系 – 当然有关系 |
[20:26] | It’s important for you to have friendships | 有一个跟你年龄相仿的朋友 |
[20:29] | with people who are your own age. | 对你来说是非常重要的 |
[20:30] | And I know that you and Micah were really good friends, | 我知道你跟麦迦是很要好的朋友 |
[20:33] | and something happened. Did he do something? | 而且你们肯定出什么事儿了 是不是他做了什么 |
[20:35] | Did you maybe say something that upset him? | 还是说你说了什么让他不开心的话 |
[20:39] | Can you remember? | 你能记得起来吗 |
[20:42] | Maybe it’s because he was suddenly obsessed | 或许是因为他突然对篮球着了迷 |
[20:44] | with basketball, and I told him basketball is stupid. | 而我对他说篮球逊毙了 |
[20:46] | Okay, that could be. | 好吧 可能是这个原因 |
[20:48] | He can’t even play basketball. He’s in a wheelchair. | 他连打都没法打篮球 他是个残疾人 |
[20:53] | – You didn’t say that, did you? – Yeah. | – 你没把这个说出口吧 – 说了 |
[20:55] | And then it was even more stupid, | 这样反而更逊了 |
[20:57] | because he said he could play wheelchair basketball, | 因为他说他可以打轮椅篮球 |
[20:58] | which I told him was stupid | 而我跟他说这样蠢爆了 |
[21:00] | because it’s not real basketball. | 因为这根本算不上是真正的篮球 |
[21:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:05] | I think that may have hurt Micah’s feelings. | 我觉得你可能伤了麦迦的心了 |
[21:09] | So I think you should apologize to him. | 所以我认为你该跟他道歉 |
[21:12] | And I got an idea– | 我有个好法子… |
[21:14] | why don’t I get some tickets to a golden state warriors game, | 我们何不买几张金州勇士队的比赛的票 |
[21:16] | and you can invite him to go with us–what do you say? | 然后由你邀请他去和你一起看 你觉得如何 |
[21:18] | I don’t want to go to the golden state warriors. | 我不想去看金州勇士队的比赛 |
[21:20] | – Max, this is important. – They’re not even warriors, | – 麦克斯 这很重要 – 他们又不是真正的勇士 |
[21:22] | anyway, they’re basketball players. | 他们是篮球运动员 |
[21:24] | – Warriors fight in wars… – It’s just the name… | – 勇士是在战场上杀敌… – 那只是他们团队的… |
[21:25] | – Of the team, Max–okay. – These guys | – 名字而已 – 那些人 |
[21:27] | just play basketball. It doesn’t make any sense. | 只是打篮球而已 又没什么意义 |
[21:29] | For Micah and for me, I want you tell him you’re sorry | 为了我跟麦迦 我希望你跟他为你说的话道歉 |
[21:32] | for saying those things and invite him to come | 然后邀请他 |
[21:34] | to the basketball game–can you do that? | 一起去看球赛 你做得到吗 |
[21:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:43] | Great. | 很好 |
[21:44] | I think that Micah’s gonna be very excited | 我觉得麦迦会非常兴奋地 |
[21:47] | about going to this basketball game. | 要去看球赛 |
[21:51] | That’s good. I like that. | 那张真的很不错 我挺喜欢的 |
[21:59] | All right, little dude. | 好吧 小家伙 |
[22:01] | Be close attention to the music right here, this part is pure genius. | 这部分的音乐要尤其注意咯 这部分可是室最具才华的 |
[22:04] | Is that the shark? | 那是鲨鱼吗 |
[22:05] | No, no, , she thinks the shark’s there. | 不不不 是她以为鲨鱼来了 |
[22:07] | It’s the music, man. It’s scaring you. | 是音乐的缘故 音乐让你害怕了 |
[22:08] | It’s making everything hurt. | 它会使所有人都受伤的 |
[22:09] | You’re, like, “I’m gonna die! I’m gonna die!” | 你就好像是在想“我要死了 我就要死了” |
[22:11] | Is the shark gonna kill that guy? | 鲨鱼把那个人杀了吗 |
[22:12] | – What do you think? – Hey, hey, hey! | – 你觉得如何 – 嘿嘿嘿 |
[22:14] | What are you doing out of bed? And what are you watching? | 你们两个不在床上睡觉干嘛呢 还有你们这是在看什么 |
[22:15] | – What is this? – Jaws. It’s jaws. | – 这是什么 – 《大白鲨》啊 这可是《大白鲨》诶 |
[22:16] | – Jaw– – TV off, you in bed. | – 《大白》… – 电视关了 睡觉去 |
[22:18] | – Get up, and let’s go. – I couldn’t go to sleep! | – 起来去睡觉 – 可我不能睡觉 |
[22:20] | Well, you better try now. Let’s go. | 你最好还是去睡 快点 |
[22:21] | – But he said it’s a classic. – I don’t care what he said. | – 但他说这部很经典 – 我不管他说什么 |
[22:23] | – He’s not your mother. – What’s going on in here? | – 他可不是你老妈 – 怎么回事儿 |
[22:25] | And, you, he’s ten years old. You don’t show him– | 还有你 他才十岁 你不许给他看… |
[22:27] | it’s not scary! | 这个又不恐怖 |
[22:28] | You can’t show the kid the horror movies. | 你不能给孩子看恐怖片 |
[22:30] | – What are you doing, man? – Horror movies? | – 你在干嘛呢 老兄 – 恐怖电影吗 |
[22:32] | – Jaws is a horror movie? – Yes, it’s a scary- | – 《大白鲨》算恐怖电影吗 – 当然算 确实很恐怖… |
[22:33] | – it’s a scary movie, dude. – Last time I checked, | – 那算是恐怖电影 老兄 – 上次我看的时候 |
[22:35] | it was brilliant cinema. | 还明明是优秀电影呢 |
[22:36] | Just the score that’s freaking you out. | 就这点级别就把你给吓到了 |
[22:37] | It’s a great movie, but–oh, boy. | 确实是部伟大的作品 可是…天呐 |
[22:40] | You’re in this part. | 你看到这儿了吗 |
[22:42] | – Oh, hey– – I said turn it off. | – 哦 嘿… – 我说了 把电视关掉 |
[22:44] | – Turn it off already! – Oh, no! Okay! | – 已经关了 – 不 好吧 |
[22:47] | How many times is she gonna ask? | 她都说了多少遍了 |
[22:49] | I got the job. | 我得到这份工作了 |
[22:51] | – You got the job. – Yeah. | – 你得到这份工作啦 – 没错 |
[22:52] | – Congrats. That’s amazing. – Thanks. | – 恭喜了 太好了 – 谢了 |
[22:53] | It’s a little too amazing. | 是有点小激动啦 |
[22:55] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[22:57] | Uh, did you have anything to do with this? | 你是不是暗地里帮忙来着 |
[22:59] | Are you the reason I got it? | 是不是你帮我得到这份工作的 |
[23:00] | I’m definitely not the reason you got it, | 我绝对没有暗中相助 |
[23:02] | but I don’t think it hurt. | 但我觉得这也没什么不好啊 |
[23:03] | I mean, Alec’s a friend. This is great. | 艾里克是我朋友 这样很好啊 |
[23:04] | I was up against some really amazing photographers. | 我们遇到那么多优秀的摄影师对手 |
[23:07] | Even better. | 这样更好了啊 |
[23:09] | It just feels like I don’t deserve it. | 我觉得我没那个资格 |
[23:10] | Hey, don’t–no, don’t talk about deserving it, right? | 嘿 别…不许说你没资格 知道吗 |
[23:13] | You went in,you won the job.Now you’re gonna go kill it. | 你去了 你赢了面试 你一定会秒杀其他人的 |
[23:16] | What if I don’t do a good job? | 要是我做不好怎么办 |
[23:17] | Well, then you’ll never work again, | 那你就别再干了 |
[23:19] | and it’ll look bad for me. | 这样对我也没什么好处了 |
[23:20] | Hey, you know what? Don’t second-guess this. | 你知道吗 别再妄自菲薄了 |
[23:23] | You can do it. | 你能行的 |
[23:27] | I think go to the right, and I think there’s– | 我想去右边 我觉得那儿… |
[23:29] | hey, come on, we got to go to school. | 走了 我们得上学去了 |
[23:31] | – Where’d you get chips? – Pantry, dude. | – 你从哪儿搞的薯片 – 食品储藏室啊 老兄 |
[23:33] | Hey, listen to me. Go brush your teeth. | 听话 快去刷牙 |
[23:35] | No, no, no–we got to get to a save. | 不不不 我们要先存档 |
[23:36] | We got to get to a save. | 我们得先存档 |
[23:37] | – Oliver. – Oh, good. | – 奥利弗 – 很好 |
[23:38] | – What the hell? – Great. Okay. | – 怎么回事儿 – 很好 没事儿了 |
[23:39] | – Hey, what’s up, jabbar? – Hey, Uncle Adam. | – 嘿 怎么了 乔巴 – 嘿 亚当大伯 |
[23:41] | – Can you please turn that off? – No, just let me | – 你能把那个关掉吗 – 不 让我先 |
[23:42] | get to the end of this level here. | 把这关闯完了再说 |
[23:43] | Okay, you know what? No more video games. | 好吧 行 不许再玩电子游戏了 |
[23:45] | – No, no, no, no, no! Oh! – The slumber party’s over. | – 不不不不不 哦 – 休息时间结束了 |
[23:46] | It’s time for you to get back in the studio | 你该回录影棚去 |
[23:47] | – and finish the album. – That’s right. | – 接着录你的专辑了 – 没错 |
[23:49] | What is this, like an intervention here? | 这是在干嘛 你们是要干预我吗 |
[23:51] | – Yeah. – That’s exactly right, | – 没错 – 完全没错 |
[23:52] | ’cause you’ve got to get in the studio | 因为你今天必须得到录音棚去 |
[23:53] | and finish that song today. | 把歌给录完了 |
[23:54] | – It’s not gonna happen, man. – Yes, it is. It has to. | – 这不可能 老兄 – 当然可能 必须可能 |
[23:56] | No, look, I’m working with a bunch of douches over there. | 不 听着 我一直都在这儿忙里忙外 |
[23:58] | I’m not gonna finish this record. | 我才不要完成什么专辑 |
[24:00] | I don’t care, man! | 我不管 老兄 |
[24:01] | You’re the front man of the band! Un-douche ’em! | 你可是乐队的领头羊 你得亲自去引导他们 |
[24:03] | We’ve put in time. We put in money. | 我们花大钱 又费了那么多心思 |
[24:05] | We’ve put an incredible amount of faith into ashes of Rome… | 我们对你们罗马之烬寄予了厚望 |
[24:06] | – That’s right. – And we both need you | – 没错 – 我们需要你 |
[24:08] | to be an adult, get back into the luncheonette, | 成熟点 回工作室去 |
[24:10] | – record that album. – You can’t force creativity! | – 把专辑录完 – 创造力是强迫不得的 |
[24:12] | Have you ever tried to make something from nothing? | 你们有试过从无到有的创造吗 |
[24:14] | – Have you? – Listen to me. | – 你们有吗 – 听我说 |
[24:15] | You are contractually obligated to finish the album. | 完成专辑录制是你的合约义务 |
[24:18] | – “Contractually obligated.” – Yes, | – 合约义务 – 没错 |
[24:19] | – unfortunately,you are.- You’re putting out the big-kid | – 不好意思 确实是这样 – 你这是 |
[24:21] | – words,aren’t you? – So you’re gonna have to force it. | – 在耍孩子脾气吗 – 你必须要去做 |
[24:22] | – You’re gonna contractually– – Bye, guys. | – 你有合约性的… – 再见 各位 |
[24:23] | Have a good day at school, jabbar. | 好好上学啊 乔巴 |
[24:24] | – I’m driving you,what are you talking about?- Bye,Oliver. | -我开车送你 你在说什么呢 – 再见 奥利弗 |
[24:26] | – Hold on a second. – Later, dude. – Bye, sweetie. | -等我一会儿 – 待会儿见 老兄 – 再见 宝贝 |
[24:27] | I hate to say this, but you can’t stay here any longer | 我也不想这么说 但是你不能再在我这儿待下去了 |
[24:30] | unless you get to the studio. | 除非你回到录音棚去工作 |
[24:31] | Oh, just on your way out, you’re gonna drop that. | 你要走还是走吧 你还要送他呢 |
[24:33] | Mrs. Crosby, you’re gonna let him– | 克劳斯比太太 你就这么让他… |
[24:34] | – I’m not a part of this. – Bye, Oliver! | – 我不参与你们的纷争 – 拜 奥利弗 |
[24:36] | we will see you in the studio today, okay? | 听着 我们今天录音棚再见 行吗 |
[24:38] | That’s right. You got to tear the band-aid off. | 没错 你得把创可贴撕掉了(气也该消了) |
[24:39] | Sure. I’ll be right there. | 行 我会去的 |
[24:50] | Micah. Micah. | 麦迦 麦迦 |
[24:53] | Micah. | 麦迦 |
[24:57] | What’s up, Max? | 干嘛 麦克斯 |
[24:58] | I know you like basketball, | 我知道你很喜欢篮球 |
[25:00] | and I’m sorry I called it stupid. | 我也很抱歉说篮球很逊 |
[25:01] | My dad and I are going | 我老爸跟我要去 |
[25:03] | to a golden state warriors game this Friday, | 看勇士队周五的比赛 |
[25:05] | and I was wondering if you wanted to come. | 我想问你想不想跟我们一起去 |
[25:07] | The seats are section 115, row “g,” seats 4 through 6. | 作为在115区第G行4 5 6号 |
[25:11] | Also, there will be hot dogs. | 而且还有热狗吃 |
[25:13] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[25:15] | It’s on Friday, and they’ll be playing | 是在周五 他们是跟 |
[25:16] | the San Antonio spurs, and there will be nachos too. | 圣安东尼奥马刺队打 还会有烤玉米吃 |
[25:20] | Ooh, nachos. | 唔 烤玉米诶 |
[25:24] | I don’t want to go. Sorry. | 不好意思 我不想去 |
[25:27] | Is that it? Because we’re kind of busy. | 就这件事儿吗 我们现在正满忙着呢 |
[25:40] | Up and down. This is the hat. | 上下 这是帽子 |
[25:43] | Hey, buddy. Max. What– | 嘿 麦克斯 怎么… |
[25:46] | what happened? | 怎么了 |
[25:48] | I don’t know. He won’t talk to me. | 我也不知道 他不肯跟我说话 |
[25:49] | I didn’t get a word out of him all the way home. | 一路上我一个字儿也没套出来 |
[25:51] | Hey, bud, what’s going on? | 嘿 儿子 出什么事儿了 |
[25:52] | – I’m going to Hank’s. – No, no, no. | – 我要去汉克那儿了 – 不不不 |
[25:54] | You’re not going to Hank’s. It’s not your day, is it? | 你不能去汉克那儿 今天不是去那儿的日子 不是吗 |
[25:56] | – Hank doesn’t care. – Did something happen? | – 汉克不会介意的 – 出什么事儿了吗 |
[25:57] | I don’t want to talk. I just want to go to Hank’s. | 我现在不想说话 我只想去汉克家 |
[25:59] | All right, stop. Max, listen to me, okay? | 好了 站住 麦克斯 听我说行吗 |
[26:01] | You can go if you just let us know what’s going on. | 如果你告诉我们出什么事儿了 我们就让你去 |
[26:03] | – Talk to your mother. – Yeah. | – 跟你妈妈说说 – 对啊 |
[26:05] | We’re not going to the basketball game on Friday, | 我们周五不去看篮球赛了 |
[26:06] | because I asked Micah to go and he said no. | 因为我邀请麦迦去他拒绝了 |
[26:08] | Well, why did he say no? | 那他为什么拒绝你 |
[26:10] | Did you ask him the way that we talked about? | 你是想我们之前说好的那样邀请的他吗 |
[26:12] | – Yes. – And you apologized to him? | – 没错 – 那你跟他道歉了吗 |
[26:13] | – Yes. – Told him about the good seats? | – 道歉了 – 也告诉他那是些好位子了 |
[26:15] | I told him the great seats. I told him the nachos. | 我跟他说了位置很好 还有烤玉米吃 |
[26:17] | I told him hot dogs. I told him everything. | 还跟他说了有热狗吃 什么都跟他说了 |
[26:19] | And he doesn’t want to be friends with me anymore, | 他不想再跟我做朋友了 |
[26:20] | because he has new friends that play basketball, | 因为他有了几个打篮球的朋友 |
[26:22] | and they all think that I’m weird. | 而他那些新朋友觉得我是个怪咖 |
[26:25] | Now, I talked. I’m going to Hank’s. | 好了 我跟你们说了 我要去汉克家了 |
[26:38] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[26:39] | – Can I come in? – Please. | – 我能进来吗 – 请进吧 |
[26:45] | Well, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[26:51] | – What? – Well, I’ve just never | – 怎么了 – 我以前从没来过这儿 |
[26:52] | been here before. This is it, huh? | 这就是你的地儿对吧 |
[26:54] | Yeah, this is it. This is all I’ve got. | 没错 这就是我所有的家当了 |
[26:57] | – Can I sit down? – Please, yeah. | – 我能坐会儿吗 – 当然 您随意 |
[26:59] | – You want some water or anything? – No. Thank you. | – 要喝点什么吗 – 不用了 谢谢 |
[27:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:05] | Uh, I stopped by and I saw Ryan yesterday. | 我就顺便过来看看 对了 昨天我碰到瑞恩了 |
[27:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:12] | I don’t want to talk about Ryan at all, | 我现在一点都不想谈有关他的事儿 |
[27:14] | – so, please… – Yeah. | – 随意请您… – 嗯 |
[27:16] | He’s–he’s pretty, uh, torn up. | 他…他很难过 |
[27:19] | That’s terrible. Do you know who else is torn up? | 那太糟了 您知道还有谁也很难过吗 |
[27:23] | Me. ‘Cause I got broken up with. | 我 因为我被他分手了 |
[27:26] | I know… | 我知道… |
[27:28] | That if you let this kid go and you don’t say good-bye, | 你要是连告别都不告就让他走了 |
[27:32] | you’re gonna regret it for the rest of your life. | 你以后都会后悔的 |
[27:36] | You realize that I didn’t ask him to leave, right? | 您知道不是我让他走的 对吧 |
[27:39] | realize he broke off our engagement. | 你也知道是他悔了我们的订婚 |
[27:42] | He asked me to marry him, and then he took it back. | 是他让我嫁给他的 然后又是他自己反悔的 |
[27:44] | He left me. | 是他抛弃了我 |
[27:46] | But he deserves a good-bye. | 但他值得一个告别 |
[27:48] | What about what I deserve? | 那我呢 |
[27:50] | What about what your granddaughter deserves | 那您的孙女在完完全全按照您说的做了之后 |
[27:52] | after I did exactly what you told me to do, | 应该值得些什么呢 |
[27:55] | which was to be patient and kind and loving and open | 您让我用耐心 仁慈心 爱心 以及宽容心 |
[27:59] | and try to stand by him through everything? | 支持者他陪他走过风雨 |
[28:01] | And I did that. And I know you have | 我已经做到了 我知道您一直对他 |
[28:03] | a weird military thing with him, | 有一种奇怪的军人情谊 |
[28:05] | – but what about me? – Amber. Amber. | – 那我呢 – 安博 安博 |
[28:07] | Here, give me your hand. | 来 把你的手给我 |
[28:11] | Sweetheart, do you love him? | 宝贝 你爱他吗 |
[28:14] | I don’t know why you would ask me a question like that. | 我不明白您为什么要问我这种问题 |
[28:17] | I don’t know what you’re trying to say, | 我也不明白您想说些什么 |
[28:19] | but I don’t want to talk about this with you. | 但我不想跟您谈论这些事 |
[28:21] | It’s–it’s–it’s not your business. | 这…这…这根本不管关您什么事儿 |
[28:25] | It’s just not. | 真的不关您的事儿 |
[28:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:42] | And I didn’t even want to go to the basketball game anyways. | 反正我也不想去看篮球赛 |
[28:44] | – It’s a dumb sport. – Yeah, I agree. It’s boring. | – 篮球是项很蠢的运动 – 没错 我同意 篮球太无聊了 |
[28:47] | And then the last three minutes take, like, an hour. | 特别是最后三分钟简直是度日如年 |
[28:49] | It’s a waste of time. | 就是在浪费时间 |
[28:51] | And I also don’t see why it was bad to say | 而且我也不明白为什么说他 |
[28:53] | he can’t play basketball because he’s in a wheelchair. | 不能打篮球不好 因为他本来就是坐轮椅的 |
[28:55] | It’s a fact. | 那是事实 |
[28:56] | Yeah, hold on, hold on, hold on. | 嗯 等会儿 等会儿 |
[28:58] | Hello. | 喂 |
[28:59] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[29:01] | Uh, yeah, okay. Yeah. No, it’s all right. | 啊 嗯 好 嗯 不 没关系 |
[29:05] | All right, thank–well, hold on. | 好吧 谢…等一下 |
[29:07] | Do you mind telling me who did get it? | 你介意告诉我是谁得到了那个机会吗 |
[29:09] | Yeah, yeah, that’s what I thought. | 嗯 嗯 跟我想的一样 |
[29:11] | Yeah. All right, thank you. | 嗯 行 谢谢你 |
[29:15] | Oh, you’re aunt Sarah–she’s something. | 你萨拉姑姑 她是太牛了 |
[29:19] | I’m not allowed to talk about aunt Sarah while I’m here. | 我不被允许在这儿讨论萨拉姑姑的事儿 |
[29:23] | – What? – If you mention aunt Sarah, | – 什么 – 如果你提到了萨拉姑姑 |
[29:25] | then I have to either change the subject or leave. | 那我要么改变话题 要么就得走 |
[29:27] | All right,you know what?We won’t call her aunt Sarah. | 好了 那我们不叫她萨拉姑姑 |
[29:29] | How about that? We’ll just call her, um, | 这样如何 我们就叫她… |
[29:31] | “the competitor.” | “对手” |
[29:33] | Anyway, the competitor–she stole a job from me, | “对手”从我这抢了一份工作 |
[29:37] | even though she’s far less qualified. | 尽管她还远不够格 |
[29:39] | Then how’d she get the job? | 那她怎么得到那份工作的 |
[29:42] | She’s very, um, charming. | 她非常迷人 |
[29:44] | That’s not really the word I want to use. | 我其实也不想用这个词儿 |
[29:47] | Everybody likes her. | 但大家都喜欢她 |
[29:51] | I like you better than aunt Sarah. | 我较萨拉姑姑来说更喜欢你一些 |
[29:54] | Well, you might be the only one. | 你可能是唯一一个这么想的人 |
[29:56] | – Everyone else sucks. – Pretty much. | – 大家都逊毙了 – 差不多吧 |
[30:02] | ♪ What’s it mean, Mrs. starfish? | ♪ 你什么意思海星夫人 |
[30:06] | ♪ you’re lonely like me | ♪ 你同我一样孤独 |
[30:08] | oh, hello. | 哦 你好 |
[30:09] | Oh, hey. I’m out. | 嘿 我不弹了 |
[30:11] | I’m out by the end of the day.I know the drill. | 我今天一天都不弹了 我知道规矩的 |
[30:13] | I’m out. Don’t worry. | 我不弹了 不用担心 |
[30:15] | Did you go in today? | 你今天去了吗 |
[30:17] | Nope. Nope. | 没有 没有 |
[30:20] | Oh, there’s the man right there. | 有人打电话来了诶 |
[30:23] | 17 missed Crosby calls. | 克劳斯比的17个未接来电 |
[30:25] | This man is dedicated. | 这家伙还真较真儿 |
[30:29] | Did Crosby ever tell you that I was a professional dancer? | 克劳斯比没告诉你我是个专业舞者吗 |
[30:33] | – Really? – – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 没错 |
[30:35] | That’s hot. Are we talking, like, jazzercise pants, | 那样挺辣的 我们是在说穿着爵士健美操裤的那种 |
[30:38] | or are we talking, like, exotic kind of vibe? | 还是异域风情的那种 |
[30:41] | None of the above. | 都不是 |
[30:44] | You know, I started dancing when I was six, | 我6岁就开始跳舞了 |
[30:47] | and I wanted to be a dancer when I grew up, | 而且我一直梦想长大之后做一名舞者 |
[30:51] | but as I got older, I realized that there were… | 但随着年龄的增长 我意识到… |
[30:55] | There were a lot of girls with the same dream, | 有太多的女孩儿怀揣着同样的梦想 |
[30:57] | and I wondered, like, why was I gonna make it? | 然后我就在想 我要怎样才能成功呢 |
[31:01] | – I totally get that. – You know? | – 我完全懂你的感受 – 是吗 |
[31:04] | But I went for it anyway, because I knew if I didn’t | 但是我还是不顾一切的追逐这梦想 因为我知道 |
[31:07] | that for the rest of my life, | 我要是不去尝试的话 |
[31:09] | I would wonder could I’ve made it. | 我的余生都将会在猜想自己是否能做得到 |
[31:13] | I just had to know. | 我必须要知道答案 |
[31:16] | You think that might be | 你觉得这是不是 |
[31:18] | why you don’t want to go back to the studio? | 你不想回录音棚的原因呢 |
[31:21] | Because once you’re done, it’s over. | 因为一旦你完成了 一切都结束了 |
[31:25] | The album’s gonna be out there, people are gonna judge it, | 专辑需要出世 人们自会评价它的 |
[31:28] | and there’s nothing you can do about it anymore. | 而对此你也无能为力了 |
[31:30] | Oh, I know. I’m not afraid of sucking. | 我知道 我不害怕失败 |
[31:33] | That’s not what it’s about. I’m not afraid of that. | 不是因为这个原因 我不害怕这个 |
[31:35] | What I am afraid of is just being mediocre. | 我是在害怕平庸 |
[31:39] | I just… | 我只是… |
[31:41] | I just want it to be great. | 我只是想变得不凡 |
[31:43] | – You know? – Mmhmm. | – 你懂吗 – 嗯 |
[31:45] | That great that you dreamed when you were a kid, you know? | 就是你小时候憧憬的那种不凡 你知道吗 |
[31:47] | – Mm-hmm. – Like, the real deal. | – 嗯哼 – 真实情况就是 |
[31:49] | This is all I’ve ever known how to do. | 这是我为一所会的东西 |
[31:51] | This–I literally have no other skills. | 我真的别无他长 |
[31:53] | It’s not funny. I’m serious. | 这不是在说笑 我是认真的 |
[31:56] | No, I agree with you. | 我同意你所说的 |
[31:58] | Look, Oliver, you got to get it out there. | 听我说 奥利弗 你得自己走出来 |
[32:01] | Otherwise, you’ll always wonder. | 否则你会一直在猜测 |
[32:15] | Oh, golly. She’s finally down. | 天呐 她终于睡着了 |
[32:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:20] | She was feisty today, like her daddy. | 她今天真活跃 就跟她爸爸一样 |
[32:25] | What you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[32:30] | I was thinking about calling Micah’s parents and begging them | 我在想打电话给麦迦的父母向他们 |
[32:35] | to have him go to this warriors game with Max. | 请求让麦迦跟麦克斯去看勇士队的比赛的事 |
[32:41] | Well, you know me–I’m not above begging, | 你知道我…我不擅长求情 |
[32:43] | especially when it comes to Max, but– | 尤其是到了麦克斯身上的时候 但是… |
[32:46] | I just don’t know that it’s gonna help | 我不知道这是不是 |
[32:47] | what is really going on here. | 对现在这种情况有用 |
[32:50] | Well, what do you think is really going on here? | 那你觉得这一切到底是怎么回事儿 |
[32:53] | Max has lost his only friend at school. | 麦克斯失去了学校唯一的朋友 |
[32:58] | The kids at school are starting to notice | 学校的人只会盯着 |
[33:00] | that Max has his…Differences. | 麦克斯的不同看 |
[33:04] | And he’s all alone. | 他很孤单 |
[33:10] | Honey, look, I mean, I want to fix things for Max | 亲爱的 我一直想替麦克斯弥补这些 |
[33:14] | all the time–you know that I do. | 你知道我所做的 |
[33:16] | But he’s getting older, and we can’t just jump in | 但他长大了 我们不能再继续一直跳进去 |
[33:20] | and solve his problems all the time. | 帮他解决好所有的问题 |
[33:22] | He was humiliated, Kristina. | 他被人羞辱了 克里斯蒂娜 |
[33:27] | You should have seen him when he was walking | 你真应该看看他从那些孩子中 |
[33:29] | back to the car from those kids. | 走回车里时的身影 |
[33:31] | I’m helpless. | 我却帮不上忙 |
[33:33] | And I hate it. | 我讨厌这种感觉 |
[33:37] | I just hate it. | 真的很讨厌 |
[33:49] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[33:51] | This yours? | 这是你的车吗 |
[33:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:05] | I’m so mad at you. | 我很生你的气 |
[34:08] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[34:11] | why you would do this. | 你为什么要这么做 |
[34:14] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[34:16] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[34:19] | why you would leave me. | 你为什么要离开我 |
[34:21] | I don’t think I ever really will. | 我觉得我一直都不会明白的 |
[34:24] | I think what makes me the angriest | 最让我气愤的的是 |
[34:27] | is that you would go somewhere that I can’t know for sure | 你要去一个我不能知道 |
[34:31] | that you’re safe. | 你是否平安的地方 |
[34:34] | So just, please… | 所以 请你一定… |
[34:38] | Take care of yourself, okay? | 要照顾好自己 知道吗 |
[34:40] | – Yeah. – And promise me | – 嗯 – 答应我 |
[34:42] | that you’ll come home safe, okay? Promise. | 你一定会平安回来的 好吗 答应我 |
[34:47] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[34:50] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[34:54] | Well, that’s… | 那… |
[34:57] | That’s all I came here to say. | 那就是我过来想跟你说的 |
[35:25] | – Hi. – Oh, look at this. | – 嗨 – 看看是谁啊 |
[35:28] | Sarah Leibovitz is in the building. | 萨拉·莱博维兹来我家了诶 |
[35:31] | Nice. Very good. So you heard? | 很好 原来你都听说了啊 |
[35:32] | I did hear, yeah. | 我确实听说了 |
[35:34] | Listen, I have a question related to my new job, | 我有个跟我新工作有关的问题想问你 |
[35:37] | but I would like your assurance | 但你得向我保证 |
[35:39] | that’re not gonna embarrass me or make me grovel. | 你不会让我难堪或者是让我向你卑躬屈膝什么的 |
[35:42] | I don’t know if I can do that. | 我不知道我做不做得到 |
[35:45] | – Okay, I’ll talk to you later. – All right, all right, what? | – 好吧 那我以后再跟你聊吧 – 好吧 好吧 说吧 |
[35:46] | I won’t make you–I won’t embarrass you | 我不会…我不会让你难堪的 |
[35:48] | or the other thing. | 或者是做其他什么… |
[35:49] | Grovel. Do not make me grovel. | 是卑躬屈膝 不许让我对你卑躬屈膝 |
[35:50] | – All right, I won’t. Go. – Okay. | – 行行行 我不会的 你说吧 – 好吧 |
[35:52] | Um, so I have this job for surfsport, | 我不是得到了劲浪体育的工作了吗 |
[35:55] | and I’ve realized | 然后我意识到 |
[35:57] | that I’m a little short on certain equipment, | 我的专业设备不充足 |
[35:59] | and I need studio space that I don’t have. | 而且我还需要一个工作室 |
[36:03] | And so I wondered if I could– | 所以我在想你能不能… |
[36:05] | if we could, you know, do the job together. | 你能不能同我一起完成这份工作 |
[36:08] | – Just like we used to? – Except that I’m the boss. | – 就像我们以前那样 – 但这回我是老板 |
[36:11] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[36:15] | Okay. I just– | 好吧 我还是… |
[36:16] | um, I mean, look, forget who’s what. | 我的意思是我们别分谁是什么了 |
[36:20] | How does that work money-wise? | 那工资该怎么分配 |
[36:21] | – Right to the deal making.- Yeah,I mean,how we gonna– | – 那得看这交易如何了 – 这我知道 那我们要… |
[36:24] | I’d pay you, of course. | 我会付你给你的 |
[36:25] | – Pay me what? – Your fee. | – 付给我什么 – 你的薪水啊 |
[36:27] | – My hourly fee? – Yes. | – 按小时计费吗 – 对 |
[36:28] | – You–you would go broke.- No,no,not that hourly fee. | – 你…你会破产的 – 不不不 不是那种小时付费 |
[36:31] | The hourly fee that you get after, you know, we– | 这种付费是在你…我们… |
[36:34] | – I don’t have that. – After the–after– | – 我没有那个 – 在…那个… |
[36:36] | see do what I do, okay? There’s– | 看一下我能做什么吧 你… |
[36:37] | – you can’t afford that. – Oh, my God. Okay, fine, | – 你付不起我的 – 天呐 行 好吧 |
[36:38] | then we’ll split it 70/30. 50/50. | 那我们就三七或是五五分 |
[36:41] | – 50/50? – We’re using my equipment. | – 五五分 – 我们可是用的我的设备诶 |
[36:42] | We’re doing my thing. Come on. | 我们用的都是我的东西诶 拜托 |
[36:44] | You told me you would not make me grovel. | 你说过不让我卑躬屈膝的 |
[36:46] | – This is embarrassing. – I didn’t know | – 这已经让我难堪了 – 我之前可不知道 |
[36:47] | you were talking about money. | 你要谈钱的事 |
[36:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:55] | All right, but hold on. But first, I just want– | 好吧 先等等 我们先得… |
[36:56] | – oh, my God, what else? – No, I just want one thing. | – 天呐 又要干什么 – 不是 我只想要一件东西 |
[36:58] | I just want you to say | 我只想让你亲口对我说 |
[36:59] | it’s not really about the equipment or the time | 其实不是因为设备或者是时间 |
[37:01] | or the thing or–it’s about the talent | 或者是其他什么原因…而是因为我的才华 |
[37:05] | and the fact that you are in a little bit over your head. | 而且事实上你有点能力不足 |
[37:10] | Say it, boss. | 说啊 老板 |
[37:13] | All right, buddy, are you super excited about this game? | 好了 各位 你们有对这场比赛超级激动吗 |
[37:15] | This is stupid. I don’t even want to go. | 这样太傻了 我其实根本都不想去 |
[37:16] | It’s not stupid, and your dad’s | 这一点都不傻 而且你的老爸 |
[37:18] | totally looking forward to it. | 对此是相当期待诶 |
[37:19] | – Okay! Who… – You’re gonna have so much fun! Yay! | – 好吧 谁… – 你们会玩得很开心的 耶 |
[37:21] | Is ready to rumble? | 准备好摇旗呐喊了吗 |
[37:23] | – I’m ready to rumble. – Huh? There you go. | – 我准备好摇旗呐喊了 – 是吗 给你一个 |
[37:25] | Oh, you just gave me the finger. | 你给了我个手指诶 |
[37:26] | – I did. – Thank you. | – 没错 – 谢谢 |
[37:28] | – What is this? – It’s a foam finger | – 这是什么 – 泡沫手指啊 |
[37:29] | for cheering. | 用来给加油的 |
[37:31] | – It looks stupid. – That’s the point. | – 看起来好傻 – 这才是重点 |
[37:36] | All right, I have one question for you, Max, before we go. | 好了 麦克斯 走之前我想问你个问题 |
[37:38] | Are you ready to rumble | 你准备好摇旗呐喊了吗 |
[37:39] | yes. Can you please stop asking that question? | 准备好了 你能被再问那个问题了吗 |
[37:41] | No. I can’t hear you. | 不 我听不见你说的 |
[37:43] | Oh, I think I must have a little wax in my ear. | 看来我得装个小麦克斯在耳朵里了 |
[37:44] | I’m ready to rumble. | 我准备好摇旗呐喊了 |
[37:46] | Are you ready to rumble? | 你准备好了吗 |
[37:47] | Yes! I’m ready to rumble! | 是的 我准备好摇旗呐喊了 |
[37:49] | All right, there we go! | 好吧 那我们走吧 |
[37:51] | High one! | 来击个指 |
[37:52] | – Yes. Yes. – I’m excited. | – 是啊 是啊 – 我好激动啊 |
[37:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:57] | – You ready? – I’m ready. | – 你准备好了吗 – 准备好了 |
[37:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:59] | Okay, Max. | 好了 麦克斯 |
[38:03] | All righty. | 都弄妥了 |
[38:06] | And that is all she wrote. | 这就是全部行李了 |
[38:08] | I’m out of your hair. | 我要消失出你们的家了 |
[38:10] | – Well, we made it. – Yay. | – 我们做到了 – 耶 |
[38:11] | I just want to say, like, living with you guys | 我只是想说 跟你们住在一起的这几天 |
[38:13] | the last couple of days has been life-changing, seriously. | 改变了我的人生 不骗你们 |
[38:18] | And, Jasmine, if I ever get married, | 还有 贾思敏 如果我要结婚的话 |
[38:20] | and I’m talking years from now, way down the road… | 这句话我都说了好几年了 一路走来… |
[38:23] | – Mm-hmm. – I want a chick that’s just, | – 嗯哼 – 我想找一个 |
[38:25] | like, a younger version of you. But that’s not– | 年轻版的你一样的少妇 但不是… |
[38:29] | you know, fine wine, like ageless beauty– | 上好的酒 就像不老的美丽… |
[38:31] | yeah, I got it. Thank you, Oliver. | 嗯 我懂你的意思 奥利弗 谢了 |
[38:34] | Anyway, I’m just trying to say thank you, | 我一直想谢谢你 |
[38:35] | and so I wrote you a song. | 所以我专门为你写了一首歌 |
[38:37] | – Oh. – Really? | – 哦~ – 真的吗 |
[38:38] | It’s called Jasmine all the time. | 名字叫做《一直都是贾思敏》 |
[38:40] | I’m seriously not trying to move in on your wife here, | 我真的不是想在这儿打动你的老婆 |
[38:42] | but I can play it for you if you want. I mean– | 但你们想听的话我可以唱给你们听 |
[38:44] | no, no, you don’t have to do that right now. | 不不不 你不必立马就唱 |
[38:45] | – Yeah! – I want to hear it, yeah. | – 是啊 – 我想听一下诶 |
[38:47] | – Yeah! – All right, all right, all right. | – 对啊 – 好吧 好吧 |
[38:48] | It’s gonna be good. He’s good. | 会很好听的 他唱的相当好 |
[38:50] | This could end up on the album. All right. | 这可以做专辑的收尾曲 好吧 |
[38:52] | Jasmine all the time.It’s just, like, a piece. | 《一直都是贾思敏》 但只是一部分 |
[38:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:57] | ♪ Just throw away the clocks for now | ♪ 马上就扔掉闹钟 |
[39:00] | ♪ it’s Jasmine all the time | ♪ 这一直都是贾思敏 |
[39:07] | ♪ it keeps Jasmine on my mind | ♪ 这让贾思敏一直在我脑海萦绕 |
[39:13] | ♪ and I’m picking up the pieces | ♪ 我捡起了 |
[39:17] | ♪ with every song I write | ♪ 我每一首歌的片段 |
[39:19] | ♪ it’s ja-a-a | ♪ 这就是贾…贾…贾… |
[39:23] | ♪ Jasmine | ♪ 贾思敏 |
[39:25] | ♪ Jasmine all the time | ♪ 一直都是贾思敏 |
[39:45] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[39:49] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[39:54] | But it’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来 |
[39:59] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[40:04] | Hey, look, if I say it’s gonna be okay, | 要是我说会好起来的 |
[40:08] | it’s gonna be okay, okay? | 就一定会好依赖的 知道吗 |
[40:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:19] | ♪ I feel its presence | ♪ 我感觉到了它的存在 |
[40:23] | ♪ still enough | ♪ 已然足够 |
[40:28] | ♪ it’s beautiful | ♪ 它很美丽 |
[40:30] | ♪ but it changes | ♪ 但它变化莫测 |
[40:33] | ♪ it’s beautiful | ♪ 它很美丽 |
[40:43] | Hey, Joel, I want to talk to you about something. | 乔 我想跟你说点事 |
[40:47] | I was thinking that we should try and see | 我在想我们是不是可以去看一下 |
[40:50] | a marriage counselor. | 婚姻咨询师 |
[40:52] | I called around today, | 我今天打过电话给那边了 |
[40:54] | and a couple of them can take us this week. | 他们有几个这周就可以接待我们 |
[40:56] | No. | 不行 |
[40:59] | No, this week doesn’t work for you, or– | 你是说这周你没空不行 还是… |
[41:01] | no, I don’t want to see a marriage counselor | 不 我不想去看婚姻咨询师 |
[41:04] | because the marriage is not the problem. | 因为我们的婚姻没任何问题 |
[41:07] | The problem is you. | 有问题的是你 |
[41:09] | Joel, I don’t– | 乔 我不… |
[41:11] | I don’t know what you’re trying– | 我不知道你想… |
[41:13] | this is why I didn’t want to tell you about ed. | 这就算是为什么我不想跟你说艾德的事 |
[41:15] | You didn’t want to tell me about ed– | 你不想跟我说艾德的事… |
[41:16] | because you’re making it a bigger deal than it is. | 因为你总会把事情扩大化 |
[41:18] | It’s a pretty big deal. | 这确实是件不得了的事 |
[41:20] | – Okay. – It’s a pretty big deal. | – 好吧 – 确实是大事 |
[41:22] | It’s not even just ed. | 甚至不仅仅是艾德 |
[41:23] | It’s like ever since you left your job, | 而是你辞职后的所有事 |
[41:25] | I don’t even know–I don’t even know who you are. | 我甚至都…我甚至都不认识你了现在 |
[41:30] | – I want to fix it. – I’ve been wandering | – 我想弥补好这件事 – 我过去几天 |
[41:31] | around this house for the past couple of days | 一直在家里想 |
[41:33] | trying to figure out why I’m–I’m here, why I’m doing this, | 怎么解释我为什么…我为什么还在这儿 我为什么这么做 |
[41:37] | and I just think it’s ’cause of those two. | 我想是因为那两个孩子 |
[41:39] | I am so… | 我真的很… |
[41:42] | Joel, don’t you think somebody can help us? | 乔 你不觉得有人可以帮助我们吗 |
[41:49] | You want to fix it, and I don’t think– | 你想弥补 而我不认为… |
[41:52] | I don’t think it can be fixed. | 我不认为我们还有得救 |