时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | How’d you get that interview? | 你是怎么得到那个面试机会的 |
[00:01] | Carl, who you met the other night. | 就是你那天晚上见到的那个人 卡尔 |
[00:03] | – Hey, Hank. – So I wonder | – 嘿 汉克 – 我在想 |
[00:05] | if we could do the job together. | 我们是不是能一起合作 |
[00:06] | Just like we used to. | 就跟以前一样 |
[00:07] | Except that I’m the boss. | 但这次我是老板 |
[00:09] | Your girlfriend hasn’t told her parents | 你女朋友没有告诉她父母 |
[00:11] | that she didn’t go back to tufts? | 她还没回塔夫兹学院吗 |
[00:13] | It’s been two weeks. How long is she gonna stay? | 这都两周了 她还要在这儿待多久啊 |
[00:16] | If selling this house is important to you | 如果卖掉这栋房子对你是那么重要的话 |
[00:20] | then I’m willing to do that, | 我愿意按你的意思办 |
[00:21] | because being in this house without you | 因为这个家里要是缺少了你 |
[00:23] | is just not gonna work. | 是无法继续下去的 |
[00:26] | I’m moving out, Julia. | 我要搬出去 茱莉亚 |
[00:28] | No, you can’t do this. We’re a family. | 不 你不能这么做 我们是一家人 |
[00:30] | You can’t go! | 你不能走 |
[00:34] | Mm. Okay, pack up those backpacks. | 好了 把你们的包都准备好 |
[00:36] | Dad is gonna be here any minute and… I got these for you. | 你们老爸随时都会过来 还有…我给你们准备了这个 |
[00:42] | – Blue for Victor… – Cool. | – 蓝色是给维克多的 – 不错嘛 |
[00:44] | – And red for Sydney. – Why’s it so heavy? | – 红色的是给西德妮的 – 怎么会这么重 |
[00:46] | Because I packed everything I thought you could possibly need | 因为我把你们这周跟老爸过周末可能需要的所有东西 |
[00:50] | for your big weekend with dad. | 都放进去了 |
[00:51] | So we have to carry these around all day? | 我们要整天都带着这个玩意儿吗 |
[00:53] | We already have backpacks. | 我们已经打包好自己的东西了诶 |
[00:54] | No, they’re for dad. | 不 这些是给你爸的 |
[00:55] | He’s gonna take them to his apartment | 你们放学之后它需要把这些东西 |
[00:56] | after he drops you off at school, so– | 都带到他的新公寓去 所以… |
[00:57] | it’s just a bag. What’s the big deal? | 就是个包而已 有什么大不了的啊 |
[00:59] | – Thank you. – Oh, God. | – 谢谢 – 天呐 |
[01:08] | – Hey! – Dad. | – 嘿 – 老爸 |
[01:10] | There’s my man. | 乖儿子 |
[01:11] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小子 |
[01:12] | You need help with this? | 需要我帮你拿吗 |
[01:13] | – No, it’s okay. – Okay. | – 不用了 我自己能行 – 好吧 |
[01:14] | – I call shotgun! – No, no shotgun. | – 我要玩猎枪 – 不行 不能玩猎枪 |
[01:16] | You’re gonna sit in the back with your sister. | 你得跟你妹妹一起坐在后排 |
[01:18] | It’s safer. | 那儿安全些 |
[01:19] | – Is this–is this everything? – Yeah. | – 就…就这些东西了吗 – 对 |
[01:21] | – Oh, okay. – So, uh… | – 好吧 – 那… |
[01:24] | – I guess– – Have a good weekend. | – 我想… – 周末愉快 |
[01:26] | – Yeah, you too. – Okay. | – 嗯 你也愉快 – 好 |
[01:31] | – All right, guys. – All right, you guys. | – 好了 小家伙们 – 孩子们 |
[01:33] | See you Sunday. | 周日再见咯 |
[01:35] | Bye.Bye. | 再见 拜 |
[01:37] | – Who is hungry? – I’m hungry. | – 有谁饿了 – 我饿了 |
[01:39] | I figured. | 看出来了 |
[01:45] | – Hey. – Oh, hi. | – 你好 – 哦 你好 |
[01:46] | – How are ya? – Um, is Zeek here or Camille? | – 你好吗 – 奇克跟卡米尔在家吗 |
[01:48] | Uh, they’re both out. | 他们都出去了 |
[01:49] | – Those are my folks. – Okay. | – 我是他们的儿子 – 这样啊 |
[01:51] | I’m their real estate agent, Karen. | 我是他们的房产代理人 凯伦 |
[01:52] | I’m just gonna drop these off with you right now. | 我先把这个留在你这儿 |
[01:54] | They’re the comps they wanted to see before we officially list. | 这是补偿协议 他们想在正式列出清单来之前先看看 |
[01:57] | List? | 清单 |
[01:59] | – This house. – List–list this house? | – 这房子的 – 清单…这房子的清单吗 |
[02:01] | – This house, yeah. – For sale? | – 这座房子 对 – 要卖吗 |
[02:02] | Uhhuh, for sale with multiple offers. | 呃 这房子是多项报价出售 |
[02:03] | Fingers crossed. | 祝你们好运咯 |
[02:04] | Ooh, sorry, gotta get this. | 抱歉 我得接这个电话 |
[02:06] | – Okay. – Thanks. | – 好吧 – 谢了 |
[02:07] | – Excuse me. – You bet. | – 失陪了 – 没关系的 |
[02:13] | Wow, could your first class be any farther from your dorm? | 你的第一节课还能离寝室再远点吗 |
[02:17] | Yeah, well, you didn’t have to come. | 嗯 你其实没必要跟过来的 |
[02:18] | You know, I know how to get to this class at this point. | 我知道我该走哪条路去上这堂课 |
[02:21] | I’m just saying it’s way bigger than tufts. | 我是说这儿比塔夫兹学院要大好多 |
[02:24] | And the weather’s nicer, that’s for sure. | 天气也要比那儿好得多 这是肯定的 |
[02:27] | Um, well, I actually–I have a lab after this. | 我其实上完这堂课后还有个实验要去做 |
[02:30] | Yeah, yeah. Astronomy, I know. | 嗯 天文学的嘛 这我知道 |
[02:32] | Well, what are you gonna do? | 那你要去做什么呢 |
[02:34] | I’ll probably just go to the student center, | 我就去趟学生中心 |
[02:36] | grab some coffee or something. | 喝点咖啡什么的 |
[02:37] | Do you want me to grab you anything? | 你要我帮你带点什么回来吗 |
[02:38] | – Uh, no, I’m good. – Okay. | – 我就不用了 – 好吧 |
[02:41] | All right, well, I will meet you back here? | 好吧 我回来还是跟你在这儿碰面吗 |
[02:43] | – Um, yeah, sure. – Okay. | – 对 当然 – 好吧 |
[02:47] | Okay, here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[02:49] | ow, you guys are sharing a room, | 你们俩得睡一个房间了 |
[02:51] | but I got you bunk beds. | 不过我给你们准备了双层床 |
[02:53] | You guys gotta see it. They’re like a fort. | 你们一定得先看看那个 跟个堡垒似的 |
[02:55] | – Here we go. – What’s that humming? | – 我先开个门 – 那是什么声音 |
[02:57] | Sounds like the elevator. | 好像是电梯的声音 |
[02:59] | Uh, yeah, you can’t hear it from the bedroom though. | 对 是电梯 不过你们在卧室里面就听不到这声音了 |
[03:01] | Here we go. So here is the living room. | 进来吧 这里是客厅 |
[03:04] | We got the kitchen over there. Dining room over here. | 那边是厨房 那里呢就是餐厅了 |
[03:07] | This TV screen, no joke, plays 3-d movies. | 这台电视 我不是跟你们吹的 可以放3D电影呢 |
[03:10] | – Cool. – Then right down here, | – 挺酷的 – 在这儿下面呢 |
[03:11] | – we got our old trusty friend. – You have an Xbox? | – 是我们忠实的老朋友 – 你还有X-Box吗 |
[03:13] | An Xbox. We got cable. | 我们有X-Box 还有电缆 |
[03:15] | We got pretty much everything we have at ho–at the house. | 我们差不多在这个家…房子里什么都有 |
[03:18] | Check it out. I got a couple of games | 你先看一下 我还有几款游戏 |
[03:20] | – we could try out this weekend. – Cool. | – 我们这周可以玩 – 太棒了 |
[03:22] | Syd. Here’s that rainbow loom you have at home. | 西德 这里还有跟你在家里一样的彩虹制造机呢 |
[03:24] | I thought we could, uh, you know, | 我觉得我们可以 嗯… |
[03:26] | go rainbow… Bracelet crazy this weekend. | 一起玩这个… 这周末好好疯玩两天 |
[03:29] | I don’t play with that anymore. | 我已经不玩这个了 |
[03:31] | I’m ten now. | 我都已经十岁了 |
[03:34] | You don’t? | 不玩了吗 |
[03:35] | Okay, well, uh, maybe we’ll just have to | 好吧 那我们或许也可以 |
[03:38] | go to the toy store and find something you do play with. | 去玩具屋看看有什么是你喜欢玩的 |
[03:40] | Hey, one last thing. | 嘿 还有最后一件东西 |
[03:42] | Out this window…Take a little gander. | 在这扇窗户外边… 你们自己过来看一眼吧 |
[03:46] | – There’s a pool? – There is a pool, yes. | – 这儿有个游泳池吗 – 没错 有个游泳池 |
[03:49] | – So we can go swimming? – Yeah, we could probably | – 那我们可以去游泳吗 – 当然 我们或许可以 |
[03:51] | squeeze in a quick swim before dinner. | 在晚餐前挤出点时间去玩 |
[03:53] | But we didn’t bring our bathing suits. | 可是我们没带泳衣啊 |
[03:55] | Well, it’s a good thing dad bought you bathing suits | 我觉得老爸给你们买些泳衣 |
[03:57] | and put ’em on your bed. | 再把他们放在你们的床上是件好事 |
[03:58] | Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 去去去 快去吧 |
[04:00] | Second door on the left. | 左转第二间就是 |
[05:01] | I can’t believe we just got in the car | 我简直不敢相信我们竟然 |
[05:03] | and drove to Mendocino. | 就那么驾车来到门多西诺角 |
[05:04] | That’s so crazy of us. | 对我们来说简直是太疯狂了 |
[05:07] | – Scandalous. – I know! Crazy crazy. | – 太可耻了 – 我知道 疯狂得太过了 |
[05:10] | Who do we have to thank for this trip again? | 那我们要感谢谁才让我们享受到这趟旅行的呢 |
[05:12] | Phil and Sue gave us the gift certificate. | 这还得多谢菲尔跟苏给我们的执照礼物呢 |
[05:14] | – The Lessings? Really? – Nice, right? | – 莱辛斯那家吗 真的吗 – 很不错 对吧 |
[05:15] | I know, it’s so weird though. | 我知道 不过这样还是很奇怪 |
[05:17] | People giving you gifts because you have cancer. | 大家给是因为你得了癌症才给送的礼物 |
[05:20] | – Oh, it’s nice though. – It is weird. | – 可是感觉还是挺爽的 – 感觉太怪了 |
[05:22] | But it is relaxing. | 不过还是挺让人轻松的 |
[05:25] | – You relaxing? – Yup. | – 你轻松吗 – 轻松 |
[05:28] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[05:32] | I gotta make a quick phone call, all right? | 我得打个电话 行吗 |
[05:35] | – I’ll be right back. – To who? | – 去去就回 – 打给谁 |
[05:37] | It’s just a work thing I forgot. | 就是之前忘了的工作上的事 |
[05:38] | – Gotta get it off my mind. – Okay. | – 我得把这事儿给处理了 – 好吧 |
[05:41] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 哦 天呐 |
[05:43] | That cold Mountain air! | 冷死人了 |
[05:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:51] | Hey, Jules, it’s your big brother. | 嘿 茱尔斯 我是你大哥 |
[05:53] | You are not calling me from your spa weekend in mendocino. | 你不是正在门多西诺角泡温泉浴的时候给我的电话吧 |
[05:56] | Listen, I just had to call and check up. | 我就是打过来看看你还好不 |
[05:58] | I was worried about you. How you doing? | 我挺担心你的 你还好吗 |
[06:00] | – Uh, I’m–I’m fine. – You sure? | – 我挺好的 – 真的吗 |
[06:03] | Adam, thank you so much, | 亚当 真的很感谢你 |
[06:04] | but I’m–I’m f–don’t worry about me, okay? | 可是我…我很…别担心我了 好吗 |
[06:07] | Truly, I’ve got a whole schedule. | 真的 我已经有安排了 |
[06:09] | I already made a target run, I cleaned out the freezer, | 我已经有了新的目标 我把冰箱都清理干净了 |
[06:11] | I did an expiration date purge in the pantry, | 我把过期的东西都从储藏室给清理了 |
[06:14] | and now I’m about to binge watch orange is the new black so… | 而且我现在正准备去看《女子监狱》 所以… |
[06:16] | All right, well, that sounds, uh, productive, I guess. | 好吧 听起来还是蛮有成效的嘛 |
[06:21] | Yeah, well, you just worry about showing Kristina | 嗯 你还是多操心怎么给克里斯蒂娜一个好时光吧 |
[06:25] | a good time and tell me you’re not wearing | 还有 告诉我你不是穿着 |
[06:26] | that old man bathing suit of yours. | 以前那件旧泳衣吧 |
[06:28] | – These are my trunks! – I’ll take that as a yes. | – 那是我的运动裤诶 – 我就当你是承认了 |
[06:30] | I’ve had these trunks forever. I love my trunks! | 我要永远留着这条运动裤 我爱我的运动裤 |
[06:32] | Don’t be dissin’ my trunks. | 不许侮辱我的运动裤 |
[06:34] | Okay. I’m hanging up now. | 好吧 我得挂了 |
[06:35] | – Bye. – All right, I love you. | – 拜 – 好吧 爱你哟 |
[06:40] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[06:43] | Oh, ho ho ho, it’s cold! | 哦 吼吼吼 真是太冷了 |
[06:46] | – You’re a wuss. – Oh! What? | – 你个胆小鬼 – 哦 你说什么 |
[06:51] | You’re so weird! | 你这人太奇怪了 |
[06:52] | I just need you to close your eyes, okay? | 我想让你把眼睛闭上 行吗 |
[06:54] | – All right. – Just close your eyes. | – 好吧 – 闭上你的眼睛 |
[06:56] | I don’t want you to think about a thing. | 什么都不要想 |
[06:58] | You’re good. You’re all good, okay? | 做得好 你做得不错 知道吗 |
[07:01] | Ah, all right, you can open ’em. | 好了 现在可以睁开眼睛了 |
[07:03] | Are you losin’ the trunks? | 你要把你的运动裤扔了吗 |
[07:05] | – Time to say good-bye. – Yeah. | – 是时候该跟它说再见了 – 没错 |
[07:06] | – Okay? – I love it! | – 对吧 – 我爱死它了 |
[07:12] | Some of these are pretty good. | 这里面有几张很不错 |
[07:14] | “Some of these are pretty good.” | 里面有几张不错吗 |
[07:16] | A rave. | 你是在夸我吗 |
[07:17] | Well, not these. | 这些不是 |
[07:19] | – No? – Unusable, unusable. | – 不是吗 – 这些没用 一点都没用 |
[07:20] | They’re not unusable. What are you talking about? | 这些才不是没用的呢 你在说什么呢 |
[07:22] | Those are my favorite ones. | 我最爱的就是这几张 |
[07:23] | Taco truck in the background ruins it. | 墨西哥烤玉米卷车把它毁了 |
[07:25] | It doesn’t ruin it. The taco truck was the point. | 才没有毁呢 那辆车才是重点呢 |
[07:27] | I put it there. | 我故意放在那儿的 |
[07:28] | – We could take it out later. – Don’t take it out. | – 你待会儿能把它给弄出来吗 – 不能弄出来 |
[07:30] | It draws your eye from the surfers and surfboard, | 它把你的注意力都从冲浪者跟冲浪板上给引开了 |
[07:32] | and that’s–this is a surfsport shoot, right? | 那…这可是给冲浪运动拍的照诶 好吗 |
[07:34] | – No, it– – So–so– | – 不 这… – 所以…所以… |
[07:35] | – okay, all right. – I would say… Scratch those. | – 好吧 好吧 – 我想说…划掉这些 |
[07:37] | Sleep on it, would you? | 这是明天再说 行吗 |
[07:38] | Just look at those again tomorrow? | 明天我们再来看看如何 |
[07:40] | I don’t need to sleep on that. | 我不需要推迟到明天解决 |
[07:41] | I already know those are no good. | 我已经知道这些不好了 |
[07:42] | That was part of my whole vision. | 那是我想象力的一部分 |
[07:43] | Those are my favorite ones. | 那些是我最喜欢的部分 |
[07:44] | Yeah, well, vision? I mean– | 嗯 想象力 我是说… |
[07:47] | – don’t laugh when I say vision. – Some of them are good. | – 我说想象力的时候不许笑我 – 有一部分拍的还是不错的 |
[07:49] | – I said some of ’em are good. – I gotta go. | – 我说里面有些还是拍的挺不错的 – 我得走了 |
[07:50] | Thank you. I will live on that. | 谢谢你了 我还得靠那个为生呢 |
[07:52] | I’ll dine out on that for the next three years. | 我还得靠那个再吃三年的饭呢 |
[07:53] | – What do you got, big date? – What? | – 你要干嘛 有重要约会吗 – 什么 |
[07:55] | – Lipstick and all? – Yes, I’m going to dinner, | – 还要涂口红什么的 – 没错 我是要去吃饭 |
[07:58] | but I’m not–it’s not a big date. | 不过我不是…不是个重要的约会 |
[07:59] | I’m meeting Carl for dinner. | 我是要跟卡尔去吃晚餐 |
[08:01] | So it’s kinda turning into something? | 所以你们终于要明确关系了吗 |
[08:03] | – With Carl? No. – That’s good. | – 跟卡尔吗 不是 – 这样也挺好的 |
[08:05] | Why is that–why? | 为什…为什么这么说 |
[08:06] | What do you mean? No. It’s a…Okay. He’s a neighbor. | 你什么意思 不 只是…他只是我的邻居而已 |
[08:08] | I’m meeting him for dinner. | 我只是跟他吃个晚饭而已 |
[08:10] | With lipstick too? | 吃个晚饭还得擦口红吗 |
[08:11] | – Do you eat–how’s that work? – I’ve worn lipstick before. | – 你吃…你擦口红干嘛 – 我以前也擦口红啊 |
[08:13] | – I wear it frequently. – You gotta drink with a straw, all right? | – 我经常涂口红的 – 那你得用吸管喝酒了 知道吗 |
[08:15] | ’cause you’re gonna get it on the glass? | 不然你会把口红弄得杯子上都是 |
[08:17] | That’s not attractive. | 这样一点都不吸引人 |
[08:18] | – Is it mauve? – It’s not mauve. | – 你擦的是淡紫色的吗 – 不是 |
[08:20] | – I gotta go. – Yeah. | – 我得走了 – 嗯 |
[08:21] | – Have a good time. – Okay, thanks. | – 玩的开心 – 嗯 谢了 |
[08:23] | All right. It’s a good color though. | 好吧 颜色还是挺漂亮的 |
[08:25] | It’ll look good when it’s on the veal parmigiana or whatever. | 那颜色在牛肉帕尔玛干奶酪上会更好看 |
[08:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:41] | Hey, drew. | 嘿 德鲁 |
[08:43] | Well, yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:44] | Later. | 待会儿见 |
[08:47] | So is she, like, living here now? | 她现在是要住在这儿还是怎么的 |
[08:49] | Who? | 你说谁啊 |
[08:50] | – Who do you think? Amy. – Oh, Amy? | – 你以为是谁呢 艾米 – 哦 你是说艾米吗 |
[08:52] | – Yeah, Amy. – No. She’s just been– | – 没错 艾米 – 不 她只是… |
[08:53] | she’s staying here for a couple of weeks. | 她只是要在这儿待上几个星期而已 |
[08:56] | I’m fine with it. I mean, whatever, | 我没关系啦 随你们的便 |
[08:57] | the fact that you’re blowing me off, | 反正你都放过我鸽子了 |
[08:59] | but it’s like she’s just always around. | 不过她好像总是在这附近转悠 |
[09:03] | She, like, waits for you outside of class | 她好像是在等你下课 |
[09:05] | to pick you up and–look, every single time you talk to me | 好接你回去呢 听着 每次你跟我聊天的时候 |
[09:08] | you’re looking around like you don’t want her | 你总是左顾右盼的好像是不想让她看到 |
[09:10] | – to see us together. – Oh, my gosh. | – 我跟你在一起一样 – 天呐 |
[09:11] | What is that? It’s just–it’s weird, that’s all. | 这算什么意思 我就觉得这样挺怪的 |
[09:14] | Hey, Amy. | 嘿 艾米 |
[09:15] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[09:18] | Just let me know if you wanna come back to the world. | 什么时候想回地球了让我知道一声 |
[09:22] | – Hey. – Hey. Is everything okay? | – 嘿 – 嘿 一切都还顺利吗 |
[09:25] | Nora. Nora. | 诺拉 诺拉 |
[09:27] | Stop. Stop. | 别敲了 住手 |
[09:28] | Look, she needs a spoon to eat. | 她需要勺子吃饭呢 |
[09:30] | No, she doesn’t. She uses her fingers at home. | 不 她不需要 在家的时候她都是用手吃的 |
[09:31] | I kinda liked it. | 我挺喜欢这样的 |
[09:32] | She has a lot of rhythm. | 她敲得蛮有节奏的 |
[09:34] | – This milk tastes funny. – It does? | – 这牛奶喝着怪怪的 – 是吗 |
[09:35] | It’s the same milk we use at home. | 这跟我们在家喝的是一样的啊 |
[09:37] | Can I have water instead? | 我可以喝水不喝牛奶吗 |
[09:38] | – Me too. – Oh, now you want water? | – 我也是 – 你们现在是想喝水了吗 |
[09:40] | Everyone’s too good for milk? | 大家都挺喜欢喝牛奶的诶 |
[09:42] | Wow, have those things come a long way. | 比起以前来说 |
[09:43] | Since back in the day. Yeah, when Crosby was a baby | 我们现在已经有很大的进步了 嗯 克劳斯比还是个孩子的时候 |
[09:46] | he had to scream his lungs out before we ever heard him. | 我们听见他之前他总是吼得特别带劲儿 |
[09:48] | – Poor thing. – You know something, Jabbar? | – 可怜的小家伙 – 你知道吗 乔巴 |
[09:50] | Your dad had the loudest lungs | 你老爸是我见过的人里面 |
[09:52] | I’ve ever heard in my life. | 嗓门儿最大的一个 |
[09:54] | Explains a lot. | 这就说得通了 |
[09:55] | I was always fearless and brave. | 我总是勇敢无畏 |
[09:57] | This thing’s making too much static. | 这种声音最干扰人了 |
[09:58] | It’s hurting my ears. | 听得我的耳朵发疼 |
[09:59] | Well, let me fix that for you, young squire. | 我来帮你一把 小乡绅 |
[10:02] | That better, Max? | 好多了吧 麦克斯 |
[10:04] | – Is that all you’re eating? – Oh, yeah. | – 你就吃这么点吗 – 对啊 |
[10:07] | I think you should have a little something else. | 我觉得你该再多来点 |
[10:08] | – No, no, no. – You’re nursing. | – 不不不 – 你还在哺乳期诶 |
[10:09] | – It’s fine. – Yeah, well, I mean, | – 没关系的 – 嗯 那个啊 |
[10:11] | – you need fuel for the– – Dad, dad, dad. | – 我觉得你还是得多吃点… – 爸 爸 爸 |
[10:12] | – Hmm? – Don’t worry about | – 干嘛 – 别担心 |
[10:14] | my wife’s fuel supply. | 我老婆的营养问题 |
[10:15] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[10:17] | You know what I would love to talk about | 那你知道我其实是很愿意跟你聊聊 |
[10:18] | is the visitor we had earlier this morning. | 早上来的客人的事 |
[10:20] | I think her name was Karen? | 我记得她的名字是叫凯伦是吧 |
[10:21] | And she–dad–she was dropping off some comps | 她啊 爸 她给我留了些补偿协议 |
[10:25] | she said that you had requested because… | 她还说那是你们要求的 因为… |
[10:27] | The house is on the market? | 房子已经放到市场上去卖去了 |
[10:28] | – Is this– – Yeah, mmhmm. | – 这是… – 对 没错 |
[10:29] | That’s right. | 你说得对 |
[10:32] | Well, when were you gonna tell me this? | 你们打算什么时候才告诉我们这事儿 |
[10:34] | Well, we hadn’t really gotten that far, son. | 我们还没到那个地步呢 儿子 |
[10:38] | Well, it affects a lot of us. | 那个对我们还是有很大的影响的 |
[10:40] | – Aw, Crosby. – What? | – 克劳斯比 – 怎么了 |
[10:42] | Our whole history is in this house. | 我们的整个历史可都在这座房子里呢 |
[10:44] | You can’t just sell it up from under us | 你不能就瞒着我们把房子给卖了 |
[10:46] | and act like it’s not a big decision. | 弄得好像这不是个重大决定一样 |
[10:48] | We’re not selling anything out from under anyone. | 我们没有瞒着任何人要卖房子 |
[10:51] | It’s our house. It’s our decision. | 这是我们的房子 这也是我们的决定 |
[10:54] | We’d been thinking about it | 我们一直在想这件事 |
[10:55] | and discussing it for quite some time now. | 而且我们也已经讨论过很多次了 |
[10:58] | And we don’t have to run anything by you or anyone else. | 我们也不需要你们任何人帮我们决定什么 |
[11:11] | So all those years I thought my father’s taking me | 这么些年来我觉得我老爸 |
[11:13] | for this secret, special ice cream treat | 一直都是秘密带我到这儿来 |
[11:16] | that none of my brothers and sisters were getting, | 这些特别的冰淇淋招待都是我兄弟姐妹没享受到的 |
[11:18] | and then, like, last year I found out | 直到去年我才发现 |
[11:20] | – no, no, he took them all… – Oh, no. | – 才不是呢 他带他们都来过这儿 – 不是吧 |
[11:22] | For a secret ice cream treat, | 都秘密带过他们来过这儿吃冰淇淋 |
[11:24] | and that’s the way he got four ice creams in one day | 这就是他一天吃四个冰淇淋 |
[11:26] | and didn’t get in trouble with my mom, so… | 还不让我老妈发现的方法 所以… |
[11:28] | – Very wise man, I think. – I can’t believe it. | – 你爸是个既喜欢吃冰淇淋 – 我简直不敢相信 |
[11:30] | Who apparently enjoys ice cream. | 又十分聪明的男人 |
[11:32] | – I thought I was so special. – I think you’re pretty special. | – 我还以为我是那么特别呢 – 我觉得你是真的很特别 |
[11:34] | You’re special. Uh-huh. | 非常特别 |
[11:35] | This is so good. | 这儿太棒了 |
[11:37] | – I can’t–ugh. – Talk about special. | – 我不能… – 继续聊聊特别嘛 |
[11:39] | This is my favorite food, | 这是我最喜欢的食物 |
[11:40] | and I keep thinking about my sister at home. | 我不禁一直在想我家里的妹妹 |
[11:43] | Uh, oh, Julia, right? | 呃 是叫茱莉亚 对吧 |
[11:45] | – Is that– – Yeah. | – 是叫这个吧 – 没错 |
[11:47] | It’s nice of you to remember. | 你能记得真是太好了 |
[11:48] | Yeah, anyway, home run, you. | 没错 说的完全没错 |
[11:51] | – Thank you, people at work. – Oh, yeah? | – 谢谢夸奖 毕竟我也是生意人嘛 – 是吗 |
[11:53] | They recommended it. | 他们是这么建议我的 |
[11:54] | – I polled everyone endlessly. – Why? | – 我要不断地对每个人做民意检测 – 为什么 |
[11:57] | You know what, I love that photograph you took | 你知道吗 我爱死你拍那些 |
[11:59] | of the taco truck, the beach, and, uh, I don’t know, | 有墨西哥烤玉米卷车跟沙滩的照片了 我不知道啦 |
[12:04] | just thought it’d be fun to tie that in somehow. | 总觉得那些结合在一起非常有意思 |
[12:06] | – Oh, my God, that’s so nice. – Eh… | – 天呐 你能这样说真是太好了 – 呃… |
[12:08] | It’s great. You should take a date here sometime. | 太棒了这儿 你应该在这个地方约个会什么的 |
[12:11] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[12:13] | I should take a date, should I? | 我应该约个会 是吗 |
[12:15] | What would I call this? | 那我该怎么称呼我们这个呢 |
[12:17] | Just hanging out? | 就是出来闲逛吗 |
[12:18] | Yeah, man, just, you know, being casual. | 对啊 就随便出来逛一下 |
[12:22] | Yeah, have a beer and tacos. | 对啊 吃着玉米卷 喝着啤酒 |
[12:24] | I like that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[12:26] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[12:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:30] | I don’t meet that many people like you | 我很少遇到像你这样的人 |
[12:31] | who are as thoughtful and kind as you are. | 那么有想法 又那么亲切 |
[12:36] | Even in my line of work, you wouldn’t think | 即使是我干的行业 你也不会认为 |
[12:38] | that would be the case, but it is. | 会是多大个事 虽然确实算是 |
[12:39] | I like that you– | 我喜欢那个你 |
[12:42] | I don’t know. You think about your family here, | 你在这儿都还不忘替你的家人考虑 |
[12:44] | you’re thinking about your sister, | 还想着你的妹妹 |
[12:45] | and you have no idea how beautiful you are. | 而且你根本不知道你自己有多美 |
[12:48] | Or how funny. | 也不知道你是有多风趣 |
[12:51] | Oh, my God, I sound like I may be falling for you. | 天呐 我听起来好像是被你深深迷住了 |
[12:55] | Guess that’s why we’re here. | 我猜那就是我们在这儿的原因吧 |
[13:00] | Beer, anybody? | 啤酒要吗 |
[13:02] | Great. | 提议不错 |
[13:04] | Be right back. | 去去就回 |
[14:08] | Hey. I didn’t wake you up, did I? | 嘿 我没把你给吵醒吧 |
[14:10] | Not at all. I am up, I’m going for a run. | 完全没有 我已经起来了 正准备去跑个步呢 |
[14:13] | A run? | 跑步 |
[14:15] | Yeah, you can sound less surprised. | 没错 你要不要这么惊讶啊 |
[14:16] | I wa–I wasn’t surprised. I know you run. | 我没…我才没惊讶呢 我知道你一直都在跑步 |
[14:19] | It’s good, it’s healthy. It’s a great way to– | 挺好的 有益健康 跑步是个不错的方式去… |
[14:21] | anyway, how was the night? | 管他呢 昨晚过得怎么样 |
[14:23] | – It was eight hours. – Oh, not much sleep, huh? | – 睡了八个小时 – 也不算太久嘛 |
[14:26] | Nope, not much. | 不 确实不算多 |
[14:29] | Actually, I ended up in Sydney’s bed, so there’s that. | 其实我最后还是在西德妮的床上才睡着的 |
[14:34] | It’s okay. It makes sense. | 没事儿的 挺正常的 |
[14:35] | It’s so–I mean, logically, I know | 这太…我知道在逻辑上 |
[14:37] | that this is just for the weekend, | 虽然是个周末 |
[14:38] | but it’s so quiet in here. | 但家里实在是太安静了 |
[14:41] | It just–it feels empty, it sounds empty. | 实在是…感觉太空了 听起来也是空空的 |
[14:44] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[14:46] | I don’t wanna get used to it. | 我不想习惯它 |
[14:47] | No, I don’t–I don’t mean–I mean… | 不 我不是…不是那个意思 我是说… |
[14:52] | It won’t always be this way. | 不会一直这样的 |
[14:53] | It gets better. | 会慢慢好起来的 |
[14:55] | Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[14:57] | Okay, thank you. I’m gonna go. | 好吧 谢谢 我得挂了 |
[14:59] | Um No, come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[15:00] | Hey, do you wanna do something later? | 你待会儿想做点什么吗 |
[15:02] | – Have lunch or something? – Um, maybe. | – 吃个午饭什么的 – 或许吧 |
[15:06] | Uh, let me call you. | 到时候再打给你吧 |
[15:07] | – Let me–I’ll call you after. – Okay. | – 到时候…到时候再打给你吧 – 好吧 |
[15:08] | – Okay. – Bye. | – 好吧 – 拜 |
[15:09] | Bye. | 拜 |
[15:13] | I’m confused. | 我被搞糊涂了 |
[15:15] | She’s living in–in your dorm room with you? | 她现在是跟你一起住在你的寝室里 |
[15:17] | Yes, she’s living in my dorm with me. | 对 她跟我住在我寝室里 |
[15:19] | What does she do all d–I mean– | 她为什么要…我是说… |
[15:21] | – I have no idea. – Wait. | – 我也不知道 – 等等 |
[15:22] | It’s been a while too. | 都已经有好一段时日了 |
[15:24] | Her parents don’t even know. | 而且她父母甚至都不知道 |
[15:25] | I mean, that’s weird. | 这样太奇怪了 |
[15:27] | What she’s saying is that I just make her happy | 她说的是 我让她觉得很开心 |
[15:31] | and she just wants to be around me and all this stuff. | 她想留在我身边之类的 |
[15:35] | Well, what do you want? | 那你是怎么想的呢 |
[15:37] | Her to leave and go back to school, you know? | 我想让她离开 回到自己的学校 你知道吗 |
[15:43] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[15:46] | I-I do, but… | 我…我真的爱她 可是… |
[15:51] | It’s crazy. It’s– | 这样太荒唐了 太… |
[15:53] | you can really love somebody, but… | 你可以真的爱某人 但… |
[15:58] | Also want them to go. | 同时也想让他们离开 |
[16:07] | Why don’t we have any post-its? | 我们怎么都没邮件呢 |
[16:10] | How’d the, uh, the lipstick go? | 你的口红怎么没了呢 |
[16:13] | The what? | 什么 |
[16:15] | Did you choose the right color for your date? | 你那天约会颜色选对了吗 |
[16:19] | Can you have the wrong color? | 如果你涂错了颜色 |
[16:21] | What do you goa do then? | 那你会怎么办 |
[16:22] | – You gotta start– – I don’t know, | – 你得开始… – 我不知道 |
[16:23] | but it worked out fine. | 但还是顺利解决了 |
[16:24] | You ladies got it rough. | 我说句实话 |
[16:26] | I gotta be honest. | 你们女人真是太难对付了 |
[16:27] | Why do we ladies have it rough? | 我们女人怎么就难对付了 |
[16:29] | Too many things you gotta accessorize and all that. | 你们要穿戴各种首饰配物啊什么的太多了 |
[16:32] | Hey, did you mess with these? | 嘿 你动过(厮混)这个了吗 |
[16:36] | The surfsport? | 冲浪的这张 |
[16:38] | Yeah, oh, yeah. I-I-I– | 嗯 哦 对 我…我…我… |
[16:40] | – Hank. – Fooled around with it. | – 汉克 – 我跟它厮混过了 |
[16:41] | You took the truck out of every single– | 你把每一张照片的卡车都弄掉了 |
[16:44] | you just took all the trucks out? | 你就把所有的卡车给弄掉了吗 |
[16:45] | – Yes, I made–I made it better. – Hank! | – 没错 我把它…我把它弄得更好了 – 汉克 |
[16:47] | These are my–this is my work. I can’t believe you’re so mad | 这些是我的…这是我的作品诶 我真不敢相信你居然会对 |
[16:49] | that I put on lipstick to go on a casual dinner with Carl | 我涂了口红去跟卡尔一起随便吃个晚餐这么生气 |
[16:52] | that you messed with all my photos. | 竟然把我的照片都动过了 |
[16:53] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. – That’s what you do? | – 喔 喔 喔 – 你就这么对我吗 |
[16:55] | “T.” “T,” okay? | 暂停 暂停 好吗 |
[16:56] | Leave feed the world out of this. | 别把什么事都扯到那上面好吗 |
[16:57] | I don’t care about that. | 我不关心那个 |
[16:59] | We have to bring this to a client. | 我们得把这个带去给客户 |
[17:00] | – It’s gotta look professional. – I know. | – 这些照片必须得看起来很专业 – 我知道 |
[17:01] | The client hired me. | 可客户雇用的可是我诶 |
[17:02] | I am the professional. | 我才是专业的那个 |
[17:04] | I hired you to help me, not sabotage me. | 我请你来时过来帮我的 不是让你来好破坏的 |
[17:06] | Sabsab–these aren’t better? | 破…破… 这些难道不是更好吗 |
[17:08] | These are not better? | 难道不是更好吗 |
[17:09] | That doesn’t look better? | 这张看起来不是更好吗 |
[17:11] | – I don’t know. – Okay, that–that– | – 我不知道 – 好吧 那…那… |
[17:13] | – okay, I mean– – Yeah. | – 好吧 我觉得… – 嗯 |
[17:15] | 75% of them are probably better without it, | 四分之三的照片确实没了车更好 |
[17:18] | but–80%, you know, but not all of them. | 但是…也可能是百分之八十 可是也不是全部的啊 |
[17:21] | 80%, okay. Thank you. | 百分之八十 好吧 真是感谢你啊 |
[17:23] | But Hank, we’re doing this together. | 可是汉克 我们是在一起合作做这个诶 |
[17:25] | You can’t just do stuff on your own. | 你不能凭自己的意愿想怎么弄就怎么弄 |
[17:26] | – Well, we did work on it. – No! | – 我们确实是一起弄的啊 – 不是 |
[17:27] | We have to work on it together | 我们得像正常人 |
[17:28] | like normal people. | 那样合作 |
[17:29] | Communicating. | 我们得沟通 |
[17:31] | – Like normal people. – You have an idea | – 像正常人那样 – 你有你的想法 |
[17:32] | and I have an idea, and then | 我也有我的想法 |
[17:33] | we make a decision together. | 所以我们就得一起做决定 |
[17:35] | That’s what working together– | 那才叫合作 |
[17:36] | I have to g–I’m gonna get a coffee. | 我得走…我得去喝杯咖啡 |
[17:38] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna get a coffee. | 我得去喝杯咖啡 |
[17:40] | I need to just relax for a minute. | 我得放松一会 |
[17:41] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[17:42] | If it looks better, it looks better. | 如果看起来更好 那就是更好 |
[17:43] | – It’s not the point. – It is the point! | – 那个不是重点 – 那个就是重点 |
[17:50] | 80–more than 80%. | 八十 可不只是百分之八十 |
[18:06] | This is so awesome, honey. | 这太棒了 亲爱的 |
[18:08] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[18:10] | It is. | 确实是 |
[18:15] | Been a long time… | 已经很久了 |
[18:16] | Yes, it has. | 对 没错 |
[18:18] | Since we took a break. | 我们休息了太久了 |
[18:20] | Yeah, it’s been a rough couple of years. | 这两年确实太不容易了 |
[18:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:40] | I just–I-I don’t know if I ever truly said thank you to you | 我…我不知道在你为我做了那么多事之后 |
[18:44] | for–for everything that you did for me, you know? | 我是不是真正对你说过一句感谢的话 你知道吗 |
[18:49] | Going through that together, I-I don’t think | 你和我一起患难 我觉得 |
[18:53] | I’ve ever really, truly said “thank you.” | 我真的好像从没对你说一句“谢谢” |
[18:55] | Like a… | 就好像… |
[19:00] | You don’t have to. | 你不必说 |
[19:04] | Listen, if I gotta be stuck in the mud… | 如果我们要困在泥中 |
[19:06] | I wanna be stuck in the mud | 我也希望和你一起 |
[19:08] | with you. | 陷进去 |
[19:11] | Well, you’re stuck. | 你确实陷在泥里面的 |
[19:14] | I mean, look, these toxins are just dripping off of me. | 你看 这些毒素正在从我身上排出 |
[19:27] | See, this is why I’m taking all those pills, | 看到没 这就是我为什么要吃这些药的原因 |
[19:31] | so I can remember where I put my socket wrenches, | 这样我才记得住我把那些管钳子放在哪儿的 |
[19:33] | and I can’t find ’em. | 我现在找不着了 |
[19:34] | Well, where do you think you put ’em last? | 你觉得最后一次用你是放在哪儿的 |
[19:37] | Could you just make yourself useful and look too? | 你就不能动一动帮我找一下吗 |
[19:39] | In this trash heap? | 在这堆破铜烂铁里面找吗 |
[19:42] | Dad, they’re right–they’re right here. | 爸 在这…都在这儿呢 |
[19:45] | No, those are the old ones. | 不是 那些是旧的了 |
[19:46] | – This is a socket set. – Those are the old ones. | – 这个是放在插套座里的 – 那些是旧的 |
[19:48] | This is the old ones. | 这个是旧的吗 |
[19:50] | Heaven forbid you use the old–hey, you know what? | 上天是不许你用旧的还是咋的…嘿 你知道吗 |
[19:52] | Maybe I should look in the house for the new set. | 或许我们该去房子里找新的那些 |
[19:55] | Huh? | 哈 |
[19:56] | The house, my childhood home that’s on the market? | 去房子里找 就是我度过童年的那栋你们放进市场打算卖掉的房子 |
[19:59] | This–it’s just right here. | 就…就在那儿的那栋 |
[20:00] | – I better look now before… – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 我得马上去找 免得… – 嗯嗯嗯 我知道 |
[20:02] | You’re slashing prices, I know. | 你正在大减价 我知道 |
[20:03] | Okay, what–what are you talking about? | 好吧 你到底在说什么 |
[20:05] | Why aren’t you saying anything? | 你怎么什么都不告诉我们呢 |
[20:06] | Well, there’s nothing much to say, Crosby. | 没什么可说的 克劳斯比 |
[20:08] | There’s a ton to say. | 要说的多了去了 |
[20:09] | Am I not talking to zeek Braverman? | 难道你不是奇克·布莱福曼吗 |
[20:11] | Of all people, you should be raising a red flag. | 你是所有人中最应该竖起红旗的人 |
[20:14] | I mean, you wouldn’t move out of here in a million years. | 你不该是绝对都不会搬出这栋房子的吗 |
[20:16] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[20:17] | Hey, why don’t you just let me | 嘿 你能不能让我自己 |
[20:18] | worry about what I would or wouldn’t do, all right? | 来操心自己什么该做什么不该做呢 |
[20:20] | You don’t seem to be worrying about it. | 你看起来可不像是在操心的人 |
[20:25] | Dad. | 爸 |
[20:29] | Okay. Got ’em. | 好了 找到了 |
[20:30] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[20:33] | – Dad. – Huh? | – 爸 – 啊 |
[20:34] | Listen–hey, hey. | 听我说 嘿 嘿 |
[20:35] | Wh–please. | 怎…求你了 |
[20:40] | Your mother and I have been together 47 years, | 我跟你妈已经结婚47年了 |
[20:43] | and we’ve been through a lot. | 我们经历了太多 |
[20:45] | We’ve… Been through a lot of milestones. | 我们…经历了太多的里程碑事件 |
[20:47] | Then she goes away to Europe, | 然后她去了欧洲 |
[20:49] | and all of a sudden I’m left here at the house. | 突然间就只剩我一个人在这个家里 |
[20:51] | I’m all alone. | 我孤身一人 |
[20:52] | I don’t know what the hell I’m gonna do | 我不知道自己到底该干嘛 |
[20:53] | and I miss her. | 而且我很想念她 |
[20:54] | I miss her like crazy. | 我想她都想疯了 |
[20:56] | I realize that… | 我意识到… |
[21:00] | I love her a lot more than I love this house, | 我爱她多过这栋房子 |
[21:02] | and if selling this house makes her happy, | 如果卖掉这栋房子可以让她开心的话 |
[21:05] | then that’s what I’m gonna do. | 那我愿意这么做 |
[21:08] | So that’s about it, son. | 事情就是这样 儿子 |
[21:09] | That’s–that’s the ballgame right there. | 这就是…这就是所发生的事 |
[21:19] | What are you trying to do, trying to pick up the pace? | 你要去干嘛 加快步伐是要去干嘛 |
[21:20] | I’m not trying to pick up nothing. | 我没想去干嘛 |
[21:21] | – Trying to race me? – Trying to get to the summit. | – 你想跟我比赛吗 – 我只想爬到最高点而已 |
[21:24] | – You’re trying to race me, huh? – You’re slow. | – 你真是想跟我比赛是吧 – 你太慢了 |
[21:25] | Wanna play tortoise and the hare? | 是想来玩龟兔赛跑是吗 |
[21:26] | – No. Come on! – Huh? Come on! | – 不是 来吧 – 啊 来就来 |
[21:27] | Turning on the turbo boost. | 开启涡轮推进器 |
[21:29] | I got it. | 我赢了 |
[21:32] | That was so wrong! | 才不是这样玩的呢 |
[21:36] | Honey, this is gorgeous. | 亲爱的 太壮观了 |
[21:39] | – It’s really beautiful. – Really beautiful. | – 这儿真是太漂亮了 – 真的太漂亮了 |
[21:45] | – This has been really nice. – It’s been great. | – 这样真是太好了 – 这样太棒了 |
[21:52] | I’m out of shape. | 我都快累死了 |
[21:54] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:58] | I just–I texted Julia earlier | 我之前给茱莉亚发了条短信 |
[22:01] | and I’ve been worried about her. | 我一直都很担心她 |
[22:02] | That’s who I called | 我从热浴盆里跑出去 |
[22:04] | – when I got out of the hot tub. – Oh… | – 也是打给她的 – 哦~ |
[22:05] | Look, I know she’s a grown woman, | 我知道她已经是个成年人了 |
[22:07] | she can take care of herself, and she doesn’t need me there. | 她能自己照顾自己 也不需要我陪在她身边 |
[22:09] | But I just feel like I needed to be there, so… | 但是我总觉得我应该呆在她身边 所以… |
[22:13] | Yeah. Good, okay. | 嗯 很好 行啊 |
[22:15] | You know what, we summited this, | 你知道吗 我们登上了顶点 |
[22:18] | we did the hot tubbin’, we had sex… | 也泡了热燥 还滚了床单… |
[22:20] | Twice. | 两次 |
[22:21] | – Twice. – Yeah. | – 两次 – 对 |
[22:22] | – It was twice. – Oh, yeah. | – 两次床单 – 嗯 |
[22:23] | 2 1/2, I mean, kinda. | 差不多算是两次半 |
[22:24] | – I think we should go home. – You sure? | – 我觉得我们该回家了 – 你确定吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah. I’m ready. | 嗯 我准备好了 |
[22:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:30] | I love you. I still beat you. | 我也爱你 我还是赢你了 |
[22:32] | – You know… – Huh? | – 你知道的 – 哈 |
[22:34] | – There’s nobody around up here. – No? | 这里没什么人对吧 – 没有吗 |
[22:36] | Yeah. If you wanna go for the trifecta. | 对 如果你想三连胜的话 |
[22:39] | Tell you what, let’s take a quick picture | 我们就来拍张照吧 |
[22:41] | for the lessings, all right? | 好给莱辛斯他们看 行吗 |
[22:42] | – For the lessings? – Yeah. | – 给莱辛斯他们看吗 – 没错 |
[22:43] | – Okay. – You ready? | – 好吧 – 准备好了吗 |
[22:44] | – Yeah. – Hey! | – 准备好了 – 嘿 |
[22:47] | All right. Let’s go. Race you down! | 好了 走吧 这回我要赢你 |
[22:49] | Oh, my hammy! | 哦 我的火腿 |
[22:53] | Thanks for seeing me, especially on a Saturday, doc. | 很感谢你能抽空见我 还是在周六 医生 |
[22:55] | – No. – Appreciate it. | – 不用 – 真的很感谢你 |
[22:56] | So tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我出什么事了 |
[22:58] | I’m having trouble with this woman. | 我跟这个女人有了矛盾 |
[22:59] | No, not a woman. It’s not a woman. | 不 不是个女人 不是个女人 |
[23:01] | I mean, it’s a woman, but it’s a coworker is what it is. | 我是说 虽然是个女人 但只是我的工作伙伴而已 |
[23:04] | – Okay. – It’s my superior… | – 好吧 – 她是我这个工作的… |
[23:07] | On this job–we’re doing it together. | 上级 我们是一起合作的 |
[23:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:10] | And I guess–I guess I edited | 我觉得…觉得我好像 |
[23:12] | some of her photos without letting her know. | 在她不知道的情况下把她的照片给重新编辑了 |
[23:14] | You know, even though I made ’em better. | 尽管知道我把它们弄得更好了 |
[23:17] | She even admitted that I made ’em better. | 她甚至都承认了我做得比她原来的好 |
[23:19] | 80%. | 百分之八十的比她的好 |
[23:21] | 80%. | 百分之八十 |
[23:24] | She’s angry. | 她很生气 |
[23:25] | – I mean, she’s very angry. – I’m gonna stop you there. | – 她非常的生气 – 我需要你现在这儿打住 |
[23:28] | That certainly sounds like a problem. | 那听起来确实像是个问题 |
[23:30] | I wouldn’t classify that as an emergency, | 我不会把那个归类为紧急情况 |
[23:34] | which is what your message said. | 虽然你是想的那个意思 |
[23:36] | – Yeah. – Okay? | – 嗯 – 好吗 |
[23:39] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[23:40] | You get one of these, Hank. | 你算是满足了其中一条 汉克 |
[23:42] | I didn’t wanna wait till Monday. | 我不想等到星期一 |
[23:44] | – I just– – Okay. | – 我只是… – 好吧 |
[23:45] | It sounds like you edited these photos | 听起来好像你是在没有跟她沟通的情况下 |
[23:48] | without communicating with her. | 把她的照片给重新编辑了 |
[23:50] | – Yes. – Is that– | – 没错 – 是吗 |
[23:52] | yes, I–yes, that’s exactly what she said. | 对 我就是那个意思 |
[23:53] | – Okay. – That’s what it is. | – 好吧 – 事情就是这样 |
[23:55] | That’s my problem, I guess. | 我想这是我的问题 |
[23:58] | What do I do? How do I, uh… | 我该怎么做 我该… |
[24:01] | What do I say to make it better? | 我该怎么跟她说才能改善关系 |
[24:04] | Well, maybe the best place to start is with listening. | 也许最好的开始是从倾听开始 |
[24:07] | You know, when you’re communicating– | 当你与人沟通的时候 |
[24:08] | – let me just–let me just, uh– – Sure. | – 让我先…我先… – 当然可以 |
[24:12] | – I’m gonna–you know– – When you’re communicating | – 我要… – 当你与人沟通的时候 |
[24:15] | with someone, you should look at them while they’re talking. | 你应该看着他们的眼睛 |
[24:19] | That way they know that you’re engaged in the conversation, | 这样他们才知道你是真正在和他们交流 |
[24:22] | that you care about what they have to say. | 你是对他们说的真的感兴趣 |
[24:24] | Right, right, like now. | 对 对 就跟现在一样 |
[24:26] | I’m not looking at–I mean, I’m looking here, | 我没有看着…我是看着这儿 |
[24:27] | but I don’t look at–I should look at you so you– | 但我没看着…我应该看着你 这样你… |
[24:30] | – sure. – Yeah. | – 没错 – 嗯 |
[24:32] | – Correct. – Okay, go. | – 说得没错 – 好吧 继续说吧 |
[24:34] | Okay, for example, when you’re talking about her pictures, | 好吧 比如说 当你说起她的照片的时候 |
[24:37] | try to use positive statements, not just critical ones. | 应该用些积极的语言 而不是批评人家 |
[24:40] | I did. I told her they were very good. | 我说了 我说了她拍的都很棒 |
[24:42] | I said positive things. I’m sure of that. | 我说了那些积极的话 我确定 |
[24:44] | Right, but since you went and changed them anyway, | 很好 可是你还是擅作主张改了它们 |
[24:48] | maybe you should offer an apology. | 或许你应该向她道歉 |
[24:50] | Say that you’re sorry for making her angry. | 告诉她惹她生气你很抱歉 |
[24:53] | Okay, yeah. This is good. | 行 行 这样不错 |
[24:55] | This is good. | 这样不错 |
[24:56] | Could you–I mean, be specific? | 你能…再说详细点吗 |
[24:59] | Just say it the way I would say it. | 告诉我该怎么说这番话 |
[25:01] | – I won’t use those words or– – Sure. | – 我自己不会说那些话或者… – 当然可以 |
[25:03] | It’s something for me to look at, you know? | 我可以到时候有东西看着说 你知道吗 |
[25:05] | All right, you could say something li. | 好吧 你可以说 |
[25:07] | “I didn’t understand that I shouldn’t edit those photos | “我不知道我不该在没跟你商量的情况下 |
[25:11] | “without talking with you. | 重新编辑那些照片” |
[25:12] | I thought you would understand exactly what I was thinking.” | “我以为你会理解我的想法呢” |
[25:15] | Yeah. All right. | 嗯 好吧 |
[25:16] | That’s great. That’s good. | 这样说不错 很好 |
[25:17] | I didn’t understand, and then the–say the first part again. | 我不知道 然后是…麻烦你再说一遍第一句话 |
[25:21] | Just slow. | 说慢点 |
[25:22] | How good is this? | 怎么会这么好吃啊 |
[25:24] | You know, the best part is, this pizza place | 最棒的是卖披萨的那家店 |
[25:26] | is, like, two blocks down, so we can order it anytime. | 好像只离这儿两个街区 所以我们随时都可以去买 |
[25:29] | The pepperoni’s really good. | 这份意大利香肠真的很好吃 |
[25:31] | Yeah, sounds like a Saturday tradition, hmm? | 是啊 听起来像是某种星期六传统 对吧 |
[25:34] | Like every Saturday? | 每周星期六的那种吗 |
[25:36] | Well, yeah, any weekend you’re–you’re here. | 没错 只要你们在这儿的周末都行 |
[25:39] | So for tomorrow I was thinking either mini golf | 我在想明天我们可以打迷你高尔夫 |
[25:42] | or we could do, um, what’s that movie you– | 也可以…嗯…你看那部电影是… |
[25:44] | the one with the robots with the fighting? | 机器人打架的那部吗 |
[25:46] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[25:47] | We’re here all day tomorrow too? | 我们明天也要在这儿待一天吗 |
[25:48] | Yeah, bug. | 对啊 小人精 |
[25:50] | I thought we were going home in the morning. | 我以为明天早上我们就要回家呢 |
[25:53] | No. No, I got you all weekend. | 不 这整个周末你们都在我这儿过 |
[25:55] | We’re gonna have a–a great time tomorrow. | 我们明天会…会玩的很开心的 |
[25:57] | Is there a movie you wanted to see? | 你有什么喜欢看的电影吗 |
[26:00] | Is there–you know? | 有什么… |
[26:02] | – I’m happy to– – I wanna go home. | – 我很乐意… – 我想回家 |
[26:05] | I know you do, but we’re here. | 我知道你想 但我们都已经在这儿了 |
[26:08] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[26:10] | I know, bug. | 我知道 小人精 |
[26:11] | Can I have the last slice? | 最后一块皮萨能给我吃吗 |
[26:13] | – Yeah, buddy. – Thanks. | – 当然可以 小子 – 谢了 |
[26:26] | Uh, just want to talk to you for a second. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[26:29] | I just got out of the shower. | 我刚洗完澡呢 |
[26:31] | Yeah, just gonna take a couple of minutes, that all. | 嗯 就占用你几分钟时间而已 |
[26:33] | Come in, just let me get dressed. | 进来吧 我先去把衣服穿上 |
[26:35] | No, no, hold on, I just wanna just sit right here | 不 不 等等 如果你不介意的话 |
[26:36] | – if you don’t mind. – What? | – 我想就坐在这儿说 – 什么 |
[26:38] | – Can I put pants on? – Just for one minute. | – 我能把裤子穿上吗 – 就耽搁你一分钟 |
[26:39] | Just one minute. I just wanna talk. | 就一分钟 我只想跟你聊聊而已 |
[26:41] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[26:45] | Um… So… I wanted to talk about the photos, | 嗯…那个…我想谈谈照片的事儿 |
[26:50] | the little dust-up we had back at the studio. | 还有我们在工作室吵架的那事儿 |
[26:52] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 行 – 嗯 |
[26:53] | So I just wanted to say that, uh, | 所以我想跟你说 |
[26:56] | that I’m sorry that I made you angry. | 惹你生气我真的很抱歉 |
[26:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:01] | And, uh… I, uh… | 呃…我…我… |
[27:06] | I didn’t understand | 我不知道 |
[27:07] | that I shouldn’t edit the photos without talking to you. | 我不该在没跟你商量的情况下就把照片给重新编辑了 |
[27:12] | And I, um–I thought you would understand | 我…我以为你会理解 |
[27:14] | – exactly what I was thinking. What is happening? | – 我的想法 – 你这是怎么了 |
[27:17] | I’m looking at you and I’m talking to you. | 我在看着你跟你说话啊 |
[27:19] | It’s just like you’re reciting something you memorized. | 听起来好像是你在背你记的东西一样 |
[27:22] | – That’s ridiculous. I’m just talking to you. – Just talk to me. | – 太荒唐了 我只是在跟你说话而已 – 你有事就说吧 |
[27:24] | I know, just talk to me in your normal voice. | 我知道 平常怎么说的话就怎么说就行了 |
[27:26] | It is my normal voice. | 我平常就这么说话啊 |
[27:28] | Oh, forget it. | 算了吧 |
[27:31] | Wh–what? | 怎…怎么了 |
[27:35] | The book–remember the book? The asperger’s book? | 那本书 还记得那本书吗 就是写艾斯伯格的那本书 |
[27:38] | I’m seeing this guy about that stuff. | 我正在看这方面的医生 |
[27:41] | About how it’s affecting my life. | 关于这种病是怎么影响我的生活的 |
[27:44] | And, uh, I’m not a people person. | 我不是个擅长交际的人 |
[27:47] | I, uh, I’m not like Carl. I never will be. | 我…我不像卡尔 我永远也变不成他 |
[27:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:54] | Sounded like a good idea at the office. | 在办公室的时候明明感觉这个主意还不错的 |
[28:01] | It’s just I haven’t been that good with you, and, uh… | 我从没对你那么好过 还有… |
[28:07] | I’m trying to do better. | 我也在努力做得更好 |
[28:27] | – Hey, babe. – Hey. | – 嘿 宝贝 – 嘿 |
[28:32] | – What? – Nothing. | – 怎么了 – 没怎么 |
[28:34] | – Uh… – You–you okay? | – 呃… – 你…你还好吗 |
[28:37] | Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you | 很好 我想跟你谈谈 |
[28:40] | about something really quick. | 很快不会耽搁太久的 |
[28:43] | – Okay. – Um… | – 好吧 – 嗯… |
[28:48] | You know, I only say any of this | 我之所以要这么说 |
[28:51] | because I love you very much, | 是因为我真的很爱你 |
[28:54] | but… | 可是… |
[28:56] | You can’t stay here like this. | 你不能再继续在这儿待下去了 |
[29:02] | Is… This a Natalie thing? | 是…是因为娜塔莉的事儿吗 |
[29:05] | – No. – Or– | – 不是 – 还是… |
[29:07] | – no, it’s not that at all. – Okay. | – 不 都不是 – 好吧 |
[29:09] | I mean, I thought you liked having me visit. | 我以为你喜欢我来看你呢 |
[29:12] | No, Amy, of course, I love having you visit, you know? | 不 艾米 我当然喜欢 我爱你来看我 你知道吗 |
[29:15] | I feel like you’re kind of hiding from something. | 我觉得你好像是在躲着什么 |
[29:20] | – Hiding? – Yes, even last year. | – 躲 – 对 就连去年也是 |
[29:22] | Everything that happened. | 以前发生的所有事 |
[29:23] | You know, did you ever talk to anyone about that? | 你有跟其他人说起过吗 |
[29:28] | Because all we had was each other… | 因为我们拥有的仅剩彼此了… |
[29:33] | And… You ran off. | 而你…你却跑开了 |
[29:35] | We never even talked about it. | 我们甚至连谈都没机会谈 |
[29:37] | You know, and I… | 而且我… |
[29:40] | I ended up talking to my mom. | 我最后还是跟我老妈谈的这件事 |
[29:42] | – You told your mom I got the abortion? – Yes, I told my mom. | – 你告诉你妈我堕胎的事儿了 – 对 我跟我妈说了 |
[29:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:47] | – Drew. – Okay? | – 德鲁 – 好吗 |
[29:49] | But it was so helpful. | 可是这样很有帮助 |
[29:52] | It just feels so good to talk to someone | 能跟一个有同样经历的人谈这件事 |
[29:56] | who’s not involved in it the same way. | 真的感觉很好 |
[29:59] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[30:00] | I think that you should talk to your parents. | 我觉得你应该跟你父母谈谈 |
[30:03] | Not even just about that, but about school, | 不仅仅是那件事 还有你学校的事 |
[30:06] | everything, you know? | 所有的事 你知道吗 |
[30:07] | You need to–you need to tell them that. | 你需要…你需要都告诉他们 |
[30:38] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[30:40] | – I don’t mean to barge in… – Hi. | – 我不是有意要来打扰的 – 嗨 |
[30:41] | But I got such a good bottle of wine. | 不过我得到这么一瓶好酒 |
[30:43] | I know it’s good because I stole it from Carl. | 我知道这是好酒是因为我是从卡尔那儿偷来的 |
[30:45] | And Chinese food because, you know, | 还有中国菜 因为… |
[30:47] | what cheers anybody up more than Chinese food? | 还有什么比中国菜更激励人心了呢 |
[30:49] | Not this music, I’ll tell you that. | 不能放这种音乐 我不是跟你说过了吗 |
[30:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:51] | I had Adele on earlier, so that was worse. | 我之前放过阿黛尔的歌 结果反而更糟了 |
[30:53] | No, no, no, no, Adele is for sad times. | 不不不 阿黛尔的歌是伤心的时候听的 |
[30:55] | We’re gonna–we’re gonna rock this party. | 我们得…我们得让这个派对摇滚起来 |
[30:57] | – This looks really nice. – Yeah. | – 看起来真的不错 -是啊 |
[30:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:59] | – Oh, my God. – Jules? | – 我的天呐 – 茱尔斯 |
[31:01] | Hi. I thought you might | 嗨 我以为你需要 |
[31:02] | want some company. | 人来陪呢 |
[31:03] | – Did you call each other? – Great minds, great minds. | – 你叫其他人了 – 想法不错 太棒了 |
[31:05] | You already have company. | 你已经有人陪了嘛 |
[31:06] | I brought some yummy thai food… | 我买了点泰国菜… |
[31:07] | – Oh, my God. – And a bottle of | – 天呐 – 还有一瓶 |
[31:09] | much cheaper wine than that. | 比那瓶便宜很多的酒 |
[31:10] | – Okay. – I don’t understand this. | – 好吧 – 我就不明白了 |
[31:11] | What are you listening to? | 你在听什么呢 |
[31:12] | Is this the, um, “kill myself?” | 是不是那首“杀死自己” |
[31:14] | I’m trying to find something good. | 我在努力找首好歌听呢 |
[31:15] | Leave this to me, yeah. Okay. | 交给我吧 好吧 |
[31:17] | – Get this out of here. – Do we want plates? | – 得把这张碟弄出来 – 你们想要盘子吗 |
[31:19] | Yeah, I’ll just get–I’ll get– | 嗯 我去拿…我去拿… |
[31:20] | There we go! | 这才对嘛 |
[31:22] | – That’s some feel-good music. – Okay. | – 这才是好歌嘛 – 好吧 |
[31:24] | I vote for getting a little buzz on | 我提议喝酒之前 |
[31:26] | before we get into the carbs. | 先热闹一下 |
[31:27] | – What do you say? – Okay. | – 你们觉得如何 – 好吧 |
[31:28] | Just to enjoy a little face warm–numbing. | 先让脸暖起来 免得麻木了 |
[31:31] | Yeah, a little ear tingle. | 对 先把气氛搞起来 |
[31:32] | – What do you say? – That sounds good. | – 你觉得怎么样 – 听起来不错 |
[31:34] | And you have backup bottles, right? | 你有备用瓶子对吧 |
[31:36] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[31:37] | You are a good person. | 你真是个好人 |
[31:39] | You’re an even better person than I thought you were. | 你这人比我以前想的要好的多 |
[31:40] | You’re a better brother | 你比我可以 |
[31:42] | than I ever could imagine. | 想象到的哥哥还要好 |
[31:43] | You’re a better person than– | 你是个比… |
[31:44] | you guys. I’m right here. | 你们两个 我还在这儿呢 |
[31:45] | – Huh? – Wha– | – 哈 – 什… |
[31:46] | we love you. | 我们爱你 |
[31:48] | Even my dry cleaner asked me… | 甚至连我的干洗工都问我… |
[31:51] | Of course the dry cleaner asked. | 当然干洗工要问咯 |
[31:52] | Why I had no shirts for my husband. | 为什么没有我丈夫的衬衫要洗 |
[31:53] | The dry cleaner knows all. | 干洗工什么都知道 |
[31:54] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna have to tell everybody | 天呐 我难道要昭告天下 |
[31:56] | that I’m separated? | 说我离婚了吗 |
[31:58] | Oh, honey, you don’t have to | 亲爱的 你不用 |
[31:59] | do anything you don’t wanna do. | 做任何你不想做的事儿 |
[32:00] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[32:01] | I don’t–I don’t wanna tell anybody else. | 我不想…我不想告诉其他人 |
[32:03] | Well, I guess they are in the business of dirty laundry. | 我想他们可能是在脏衣服堆里工作 |
[32:10] | You guys, I can’t even look at mom and dad. | 我跟你们说 我甚至都不敢看老爸老妈 |
[32:12] | – Why? – It’s just– | – 为什么 – 只是… |
[32:13] | because I’m the black sheep. | 因为我是败家子 |
[32:15] | – I’m. – Of our family? | – 我是… – 你是说在我们家吗 |
[32:17] | Look who you’re talking to. | 你也不看看是在跟谁说话呢 |
[32:19] | – Okay, I’m like… – At all. | – 好吧 我就好像… – 你一点都不像 |
[32:20] | A gray sheep. | 那我就是小败家子 |
[32:21] | You’re not even on the spectrum | 你连败家子的边 |
[32:22] | of black sheep. | 都沾不到 |
[32:23] | Think of all the stuff that the two of us have done | 你想想我们俩做过的 |
[32:26] | to make mom and dad feel ashamed and embarrassed. | 让老爸老妈蒙羞头疼的事 |
[32:28] | You go sleep with your nephew’s behavioral aid… | 你完全是在按照你侄子的行为规范做事 |
[32:32] | – Yeah. – And then you talk to me | – 没错 – 你还跟我说什么 |
[32:33] | – about being a black sheep. – That’s valid. | – 败家子 – 那可是有根据的 |
[32:35] | You haven’t done anything of the sort. | 你连败家子最基本的都没做到呢 |
[32:36] | – I wouldn’t do that. – What about this dirt bag | – 我才不会那么做呢 – 那那个邋遢鬼呢 |
[32:37] | – Seth she was linked up to? – Dirt bag. | – 就跟她在一起那个赛斯 – 邋遢鬼 |
[32:39] | Drug the Braverman name through the mud. | 用诽谤毒害布莱福曼这个名字 |
[32:40] | Left school for him. | 还为了他离开了学校 |
[32:41] | Wow, we’re just– | 我们只是… |
[32:42] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[32:44] | – Hey. – Yeah! | – 嘿 – 耶 |
[32:45] | Wait a minute. | 稍等一会儿 |
[32:47] | – Now, you told me not to come. – No! | – 你还叫我别来 – 不 |
[32:49] | – I didn’t–we didn’t know. – But I couldn’t leave you | – 我不…我们也不知道啊 – 但我可不能留你一个人 |
[32:51] | – alone with these two, okay? – I can’t believe you came. | – 跟这俩货待在一起 好吗 – 我真不敢相信你也来了 |
[32:53] | – Everybody came on their own. – This is ridiculous. | – 你们大家都自己过来了 – 太荒谬了 |
[32:55] | – Unbelievable. – Having a little party, | – 难以置信 – 是在开小型派对吧 |
[32:57] | – are we? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 没错 |
[32:58] | – We’re having a little party. – We were just playing | – 我们正在开小型派对 – 我们正在玩 |
[33:00] | who’s the blackest sheep of the family game. | 谁是咱家的败家子的游戏呢 |
[33:02] | – It’s a ridiculous game. – You’re not allowed to play. | – 这游戏太荒唐了 – 你不许来玩这个游戏 |
[33:03] | It’s hard being Mr. perfect pants. | 这个游戏对你这个完美先生来说太难了 |
[33:04] | How many bottles of wine away are we here anyway? | 话说我们这儿还有多少酒啊 |
[33:06] | Who’s counting? | 谁数的来着 |
[33:07] | The–the auditor’s here. | 稽核员来了诶 |
[33:08] | I might have to try and play a little catch-up here. | 我得努力跟上你们的节奏了 |
[33:10] | – That’s the spirit. – What are we having? | – 这才是我们的精神嘛 – 我们还有什么 |
[33:12] | – Oh, boy. – Are you hungry? | – 天呐 – 你饿了吗 |
[33:13] | We have food. We have so much food left. | 我们还有吃的 我们还有好多吃的 |
[33:15] | A little malbec. Is this it? | 还有点马尔贝克酒 是马尔贝克吧 |
[33:17] | – Is that it? – Guys, that’s- | – 我没说错吧 – 各位 这真是… |
[33:19] | there’s probably more. | 可能还有更多的 |
[33:20] | I-I can’t–I can’t believe | 我…我不敢…我不敢相信 |
[33:22] | that you’re all here. | 你们竟然全都来了 |
[33:24] | I can’t believe that you all– | 我不敢相信你们竟然全… |
[33:25] | that each of you thought to come over here. | 你们每个人都想到过来看我 |
[33:28] | Of course we did. | 那是当然咯 |
[33:29] | But no, not of course. | 不 不是当然 |
[33:31] | This is amazing. | 这简直是太棒了 |
[33:33] | You guys are amazing. | 你们真是太好了 |
[33:34] | We love you. Of course we’re here. | 我们都爱你 我们当然会过来啊 |
[33:36] | Where else would we be? | 不然我们还会去哪儿 |
[33:38] | – We’re supposed to – We love you, Jules. | – 我们本来就该 – 我们都爱你 茱尔斯 |
[33:38] | be cheering you up though, | 来替你打气啊 |
[33:39] | – not cheering you down. – You are cheering me up. | – 而不是让你泄气 – 你们确实为我打了气 |
[33:41] | – It feels like a cheer-down. – No! | – 还是总觉得是在泄你的气 – 不 |
[33:43] | – What? – Ok. | – 怎么了 – 好吧 |
[33:45] | I don’t know if it’s this wine, | 我不确定是不是酒的缘故 |
[33:47] | but suddenly I’m not feeling so well. | 但突然我感觉很不舒服 |
[33:49] | – Can you feel my forehead? – He’s turning into the hulk. | – 你能摸下我的额头吗 – 他要变成个笨猪了 |
[33:51] | You know what he’s coming down with? | 你们知道他感染了什么吗 |
[33:53] | – Oh, I think I– – Have you got a fever? | – 我觉得我… – 你发烧了吗 |
[33:54] | I think I might be coming down with some fever! | 我觉得我好像发烧了 |
[33:56] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[33:58] | That means I get to watch. | 他这是在让我去看吗 |
[34:00] | We can’t let him do this by himself. | 我们不能让他一个人这么做 |
[34:02] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – This is not even my era. | – 对对对 – 这甚至都跟我不是一个纪元的 |
[34:04] | Talking heads is everyone’s era. | 头部特写是所有人的纪元 |
[34:05] | Come on. Come on, Jules. | 来吧 来吧 茱尔斯 |
[34:07] | Look at fever. Just follow him. | 看着发烧的那位 跟着他的节奏就行了 |
[34:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[34:12] | There it is! | 就是这样 |
[34:14] | I don’t think that’s real– | 我觉得这不是真的 |
[34:15] | fever, give us a warning if you need to back up. | 发烧是给我们该后退的警告 |
[34:18] | Oh, no, back up! Oh, I’m afraid, I’m afraid. | 哦 不 要后退了 我好怕 我好怕 |
[34:21] | Get the back brace ready. | 来个后撑 |
[34:32] | – Jules, come on. – Yeah, get wild. | – 茱尔斯 来吧 – 耶 疯起来吧 |
[34:34] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[34:47] | You can do this. | 你做得到的 |
[34:51] | They still think I’m in Boston. | 他们都还以为我在波士顿呢 |
[34:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:56] | I mean, I don’t even know what I’m gonna say to them. | 我都不知道该跟他们说些什么 |
[35:00] | You just have to tell them the truth. | 你只要告诉他们真相就行了 |
[35:03] | You know, tell ’em that tufts wasn’t what you | 告诉他们塔夫兹学院 |
[35:06] | thought it was gonna be and it’s not for you. | 不是你想要的 那儿不适合你 |
[35:09] | And they’re gonna understand. | 他们会理解你的 |
[35:17] | Okay, well, given everything I’m about to tell them, | 好吧 我要是把所有事情都告诉他们 |
[35:20] | you probably shouldn’t wait for me. | 你就不该在在这儿等我了 |
[35:24] | Yeah. I was thinking that. | 嗯 我也在想呢 |
[35:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:31] | You know that you can call me for anything. | 无论有什么事你都可以打给我 |
[35:36] | I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[35:41] | If I don’t answer, | 如果我没接的话 |
[35:43] | I’m sure Berto will kindly take a message. | 我很确定贝尔托会很友善地处理你留的信息的 |
[35:47] | He’s still answering my phone. | 他还是会帮我接电话 |
[35:50] | There’s just no boundaries there whatsoever, but… | 我们之间还是没有个界限 但是… |
[35:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:02] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[36:18] | Bye, drew. | 再见 德鲁 |
[36:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:00] | All right, grandson, now listen up. | 好了 孙子们 听好了 |
[37:02] | – Yep. – I am going to teach you | – 嗯 -我要教你们 |
[37:04] | how to roast the most perfect marshmallow in the world, | 如何烤出世界上最完美的棉花糖 |
[37:08] | and the secret is you gotta keep turning it slowly. | 秘诀就在于你要慢慢翻动它 |
[37:14] | Can you put mine on for me? | 你能帮我串一下我的吗 |
[37:15] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Here. There you go. | 行行行 来 我给你串上 |
[37:18] | The marshmallow’s getting all warm. | 棉花糖都烤热了 |
[37:19] | – Oh, thank you. – You bet. | – 谢谢 – 不用 |
[37:23] | Oh, mine’s falling off and it’s on fire! | 我的要掉了 还着火了 |
[37:26] | Oh, oh, oh, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没关系的 没关系的 |
[37:28] | That’s the way I love them. | 我就爱这样的 |
[37:30] | Okay, let’s take it off. | 好了 让我把它取下来 |
[37:32] | – Yeah.- I don’t really like marshmallows. | – 嗯 – 我不怎么喜欢棉花糖 |
[37:34] | They’re too sticky. | 它们太黏了 |
[37:35] | -They’re too sticky?-I just like the Graham crackers and chocolate. | – 太黏了吗 – 我还是喜欢薄饼干跟巧克力 |
[37:37] | Well, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:38] | That sounds good to me. Here you go. | 我觉得听起来还不错 给你 |
[37:40] | Okay, here’s my other one. | 好了 那是我吃的第二个了 |
[37:42] | – Thanks. – Hey, drew. | – 谢了 – 嘿 德鲁 |
[37:44] | – Yum. – Hey. | – 很好吃 – 嘿 |
[37:45] | – Hey, drew. – How you doing? | – 嘿 德鲁 – 你还好吗 |
[37:47] | How about a beer? | 喝杯啤酒如何 |
[37:49] | Hey. He gets enough beer at college. | 嘿 他在学校已经喝得够多了 |
[37:51] | You can only get a s’more at home. | 家里只有这个哦 |
[37:53] | – Would you go for a s’more? – Yes, please. | – 你想来点吗 – 嗯 谢了 |
[37:55] | – Are ya in? Ok. – Yeah I’m in. | – 你要加入吗 好吧 – 嗯 我要加入 |
[37:57] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[37:59] | – How you doing? – Fine. | – 还好吗 – 很好 |
[38:01] | I…Talked to Amy. | 我…跟艾米谈过了 |
[38:04] | I did it, so… | 我做到了 所以… |
[38:06] | – You okay? – Here you go, grandson. | – 你还好么 – 给你 孙子 |
[38:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:09] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[38:24] | I’m glad you’re here, drew. | 很高兴你能过来 |
[38:25] | Yeah. Me too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[39:32] | Joel? | 乔 |
[39:34] | Mom? | 妈 |
[39:37] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[39:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[39:40] | I had a bad dream. | 我做噩梦了 |
[39:41] | The elevator in the building makes this weird noise. | 这公寓里的电梯总有怪声音 |
[39:45] | Well, um, why don’t you go wake up your dad? | 那你怎么不把你爸爸叫起来 |
[39:48] | I don’t wanna wake up dad. | 我不想叫醒他 |
[39:50] | Can you just talk to me? | 你能跟我聊聊吗 |
[39:51] | Yeah. | 行 |
[39:54] | I can talk to you, sweetie, | 我当然能跟你聊聊 宝贝 |
[39:55] | but I think that dad would wanna know. | 但我觉得你爸爸也想知道 |
[39:58] | I just want you, mom. | 我只想跟你说 妈 |
[40:01] | Well, okay, I-I’m here. | 好吧 我听着呢 |
[40:04] | I can talk to you. | 我能跟你聊 |
[40:05] | I will talk to you until you go back to sleep. | 我会跟你聊到你睡着为止 |
[40:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:10] | So, weird elevator noises, huh? | 电梯的怪声音 是吧 |
[40:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:14] | Of course, my mom and dad’s– | 当然了 我妈跟我爸的… |
[40:16] | grandma and grandpa’s doesn’t have an elevator, | 祖父母虽然没有电梯 |
[40:17] | but they have those creaky old stairs. | 但他们有很奇怪的楼梯 |
[40:19] | They used to wake me up in the middle of the night | 他们总是弄些奇怪的声音 |
[40:21] | – with scary noises. – Really? | – 半夜吵醒我 – 真的吗 |
[40:25] | But you know who was really scared? | 但你知道最吓人的是什么吗 |
[40:28] | Your Uncle Crosby. | 你舅舅克劳斯比 |
[40:30] | He would run into my room in the middle of the night | 他总是在半夜跑进我的房间 |
[40:34] | convinced that something was coming up the stairs to get him. | 说有东西从楼梯上跑出来抓他 |
[40:37] | So one night, we set up a booby trap. | 于是有一天 我们做了个恶作剧 |
[40:42] | After everybody else had gone to sleep, | 在所有人都睡着了之后 |
[40:44] | we strung dental floss across the top of the stairs. | 我们就在楼梯顶端栓了根牙线 |
[40:47] | Nothing was gonna get past us. | 这样就没有什么能过得去了 |
[40:49] | And you know, we did catch something. | 结果我们真的抓到东西了 |
[40:53] | You know what we caught? | 你知道我们抓到什么了吗 |
[40:55] | Your grandpa. | 你爷爷 |
[40:58] | He broke his nose. | 他摔破了鼻子 |
[41:00] | He grounded us for three weeks. | 然后他把我们禁足了三周 |
[41:06] | And, sweetie, you know… | 宝贝 你知道吗 |
[41:09] | It got less scary. | 后来就不那么害怕了 |
[41:11] | And all of this will too. | 你那儿的电梯也是一样的 |
[41:16] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[41:23] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |