时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, hey, drew. You looking for Natalie? | 嘿 德鲁 你是在找娜塔莉吗 |
[00:03] | – She’s in here. – I can stay here. | – 她在里面呢 – 我可以待在这儿 |
[00:05] | And you’re still gonna go to school and stuff? | 你还是要去上课的吧 |
[00:07] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 没错 |
[00:08] | The kids at school are starting to notice | 学校里的孩子已经开始注意到 |
[00:09] | that Max has his differences, and he’s all alone and helpless. | 麦克斯的不同了 他现在被大家孤立了 而且非常无助 |
[00:14] | I’m their real-estate agent, Karen. | 我是他们的房地产代理商 凯伦 |
[00:15] | We are gonna get your parents’ house ready to sell. | 我们得把你父母这套房子准备好抛售出去 |
[00:17] | We’re shuttling our kids back and forth | 我们不得以让自己的孩子 |
[00:19] | with these little roller suitcases. | 带着自己的行李包来回奔波 |
[00:21] | The therapist told us we have to set up a routine | 专家说的我们得制定一个计划 |
[00:24] | and be consistent with the schedule. | 严格按照计划实施 |
[00:25] | I have this job for surfsport, | 我有份冲浪拍摄的工作 |
[00:27] | and so I wondered if we could do the job together. | 所以我在想你是不是可以跟我一起合作 |
[00:29] | – Just like we used to? – Except that I’m the boss. | – 就跟从前那样吗 – 不过这回我是老板 |
[00:32] | Yeah. | 行 |
[00:33] | Are you able to tell Sarah how you feel about her? | 你能告诉萨拉你对她的感觉吗 |
[00:40] | I think it’s good. | 我觉得还不错 |
[00:41] | It is. It’s good. | 的确 是很不错 |
[00:43] | – Send it. – But I don’t know. | – 那就发过去吧 – 可我不清楚 |
[00:45] | – I feel like we should open it up one more time. – No, no. | – 我觉得我们该再重新弄一下 – 不 不 |
[00:47] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Just look at it one more time. | – 不不不不不 – 就再重新审核一下 |
[00:49] | Just stop second-guessing yourself. | 别再对你自己事后再批评了 |
[00:51] | – It’s good. Send it. – Yeah, but I want it | – 这个很好 你发过去就对了 – 是很好 可我想 |
[00:53] | – to be perfect. – Hit “send.” It’s perfect. | – 弄得更完美 – 点击“发送” 这个很完美了 |
[00:55] | No, you said that nothing’s ever perfect. | 不 你说过世界上不存在完美的东西 |
[00:57] | You said that, and now, oh– | 你自己说的 现在你又… |
[00:59] | – nothing until now. – Now you’re saying– | – 在这之前是没有 – 现在你又说 |
[01:00] | come on, we’ve been over this. | 拜托 我们得结束工作了 |
[01:02] | We’ve seen everything. It’s–it’s over, all right? | 我们什么都看过了 已经结束了 好吗 |
[01:04] | – The fat lady is taking a bath right now. – I don’t want it over. | – 这位胖女士也该去冲澡了 – 可我不想结束 |
[01:07] | How about this letter? | 那这封信怎么样 |
[01:08] | Maybe it should be a little | 或许该再 |
[01:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[01:12] | You just sent your first major project. | 你已经把你第一份主要项目发过去了 |
[01:23] | All righty. | 好了 |
[01:25] | I got the rest of your toiletries, buddy. | 我把你其他的化妆用品都拿过来了 儿子 |
[01:27] | Don’t forget to brush. | 别忘了带牙刷 |
[01:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:31] | Honey, why are you bringing your boots? | 宝贝 你带你鞋子干嘛呢 |
[01:33] | It’s gonna be, like, 80 in Sacramento, right? | 这样会显得你像是从八十年代的萨克拉门托来的一样 |
[01:34] | Yeah, well, I’m still gonna need them | 我知道 可我还是得带上它们 |
[01:36] | because after visiting sutter’s mill, | 因为参观完萨特工厂之后 |
[01:37] | my class is going to be panning for gold | 我们班还准备 |
[01:39] | on the Southern fork of the American river. | 去美国河南岔口淘金 |
[01:41] | The river’s been mostly stripped clean | 那条河的黄金高产带 |
[01:43] | since the gold rush era, | 已经被淘得一干二净了 |
[01:44] | so I don’t expect to find anything, | 所以我也不期望能淘出个什么东西 |
[01:46] | but many tourists still enjoy trying. | 不过大多数游客还是会享受这个过程 |
[01:48] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[01:49] | I’m not gonna enjoy trying if my feet are wet and cold, | 我不想享受把我的脚放到又湿又冷的水里的过程 |
[01:51] | – so I’m taking my boots. – I got you 100%. | – 所以我决定带上我的靴子 – 我完全明白你的意思 |
[01:53] | Well, you can put them in my bag. | 你可以把靴子放我包里 |
[01:55] | No, I can’t put them in your bag. | 不 我不能报靴子放你包里 |
[01:56] | Yeah, you can. I have tons of room. | 你当然可以 我包里还有好多空间呢 |
[01:57] | No, I can’t because your bag isn’t going. | 不 我不能放 你的包又不会跟着我去 |
[01:59] | Honey, of course my bag is going. | 儿子 我的包当然要跟你去啊 |
[02:00] | I’m not gonna walk around with no clothes. | 我又不会衣服都不带就上路的 |
[02:01] | No, I don’t want you to chaperone. | 不 我不想你跟我一起去 |
[02:03] | And so it doesn’t make sense | 所以这就没有任何意义了 |
[02:04] | for your bag to go if you’re not going. | 因为你不去的话你的包自然也去不了 |
[02:06] | Wait. What–honey, I’m– | 等等 什么 儿子 我 |
[02:09] | I wish I was still friends with Micah. | 我希望我还跟麦迦是朋友 |
[02:10] | He gets to take an extra bag because of his wheelchair. | 他要多带一个包 因为他坐的是轮椅 |
[02:12] | Okay, can you stop for a second? | 好吧 你能打住一下吗 |
[02:14] | Why don’t you want me to chaperone? | 你为什么不希望我陪你一起去 |
[02:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:18] | I just don’t. | 我就是不想 |
[02:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:22] | I’m gonna have to wear these on the bus. | 我要在车上穿这些 |
[02:46] | – Thank you, Berkeley. – So sweet. | – 谢谢你 贝克里 – 太有爱了 |
[02:47] | Oh, man, that was… | 天呐 那个是 |
[02:49] | What is that? | 那是什么啊 |
[02:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:52] | – Drew, it’s beautiful. – Thank you. | – 德鲁 这首歌很好听 – 谢谢 |
[02:55] | I’ll be sure to tell the neighbor | 我肯定会告诉邻居 |
[02:57] | who was singing that that you said that. | 你夸的歌手是谁的 |
[03:00] | – How you doing? – Fine. | – 你还好吗 – 还不错 |
[03:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:04] | – No, I’m– – Are you stoned? | – 不 我 – 你嗑药了吗 |
[03:06] | – No, I’m not. – You’re not? | – 不 我没有 – 你真没有 |
[03:08] | You’re not stoned? This was just hanging out here? | 你没嗑药吗 证据都还摆在你旁边呢 |
[03:11] | Hey, you said that it was in the freezer. | 嘿 是你说的这东西在冰箱的 |
[03:13] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[03:14] | – And so Igot itt from the freezer. – Yes, I know where it is. | – 所以我就从冰箱里拿了啊 – 我知道这是放在哪儿的 |
[03:17] | Drew, I don’t care, but I mean, it’s– | 德鲁 我不在乎 可我觉得 |
[03:19] | it’s, like, 11:30 in the morning. | 这才上午十一点半诶 |
[03:20] | Yeah, it’s–I’m definitely feeling tired. | 是啊 才… 我肯定是觉得非常累了 |
[03:23] | It’s, like, really that bad? | 真的有那么糟吗 |
[03:24] | We’re at, like, defcon wake-and-bake? | 我们难道真成了醒了就嗑药吗 |
[03:27] | – What? – This dramatic situation? | – 怎么了 – 真处在这种戏剧性的处境吗 |
[03:28] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 我的天呐 – 怎么了 |
[03:30] | – I’m fine. I’m fi–I’m doing good. – I just don’t want you | – 我好着呢 我好…我状态非常好 – 我只是不想你 |
[03:32] | – doing like a– – Why are you here, by the way? | – 变得像个… -话说你为什么在这儿啊 |
[03:34] | Why am I here? I live here. | 我为什么在这儿 我住这儿的诶 |
[03:36] | You used to work right now. | 你平常这时候不是在上班吗 |
[03:38] | You used to go to school right now. | 你平常这个时候还在上课呢 |
[03:39] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好吧 – 是吧 |
[03:41] | – Ha ha. – Got you. | – 呵呵 – 逮到你了吧 |
[03:42] | I’ve been not going to some of the classes | 我跟娜塔莉一起上的课 |
[03:44] | that I have with Natalie. | 我已经不再去了 |
[03:46] | Yeah, I am aware, | 嗯 这我知道 |
[03:47] | which is–must be, like, every class | 但也未必是每节课吧 |
[03:49] | ’cause I haven’t seen you leave the apartment. | 我都没见找你离开过这里 |
[03:50] | There is a class that I take that she’s not in. | 只有一门课我选了她没选 |
[03:53] | – One class? – Yes, one class. | – 一门课 – 对 一门课 |
[03:54] | Aren’t you worried they’re gonna kick you out? | 你就不担心学校会把你扫地出门吗 |
[03:56] | No, they’ll–it’s fine. I’m gonna go to the class. | 不 他们会…没事的啦 我正准备要去上课呢 |
[03:57] | I just don’t want to see you, like, throw away your entire– | 我只是不想看见你放弃整个… |
[03:59] | – actually, you’re right. I’ll go to the class right now. – educational- | – 其实吧 你说得对 我马上就去上课 – 学业 |
[04:01] | – Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait.No,talk to me about it,though. – I don’t- | – 等等 等等 等等 别急着走 跟我说说这事儿 – 我不… |
[04:03] | – You’re bummed about this girl? – Yes. I’m ups-yeah, but– | – 你是真喜欢上这姑娘了吗 – 是 我…对 可是… |
[04:07] | – let’s talk about it. – It’s fine. | – 我们谈谈这事吧 – 没事的 |
[04:08] | – It’s not fine. – No, you’re right. I’m acting dumb. | – 你一点都不像没事 – 不 你说得对 我确实跟个傻瓜似的 |
[04:09] | – You’re not. – I got to go to class. | – 你才不是傻瓜呢 – 我去上课了 |
[04:10] | – Drew. – I need to be at class. | – 德鲁 – 我得上课去了 |
[04:12] | – I’m gonna be late. – You’re not going to class. | – 我要迟到了 – 你才不是要去上课呢 |
[04:14] | – Don’t, you’re just trying to avoid me. – Yes, I am. I’m gonna eat. | – 别…你只是想避开我 – 我是要去上课 我要去吃饭 |
[04:16] | I mean, I’m gonna go to class after I eat, though. | 我是说我要上完课后再吃饭 |
[04:18] | Yeah, okay. See you later. | 嗯 好吧 待会儿见 |
[04:22] | – Useless. – Blue 68! | – 完全没用 – 蓝方68 |
[04:23] | Tickle party! Hut, hut, hike! | 快快快 扔球 |
[04:27] | – Diving catch! T.D.! – Touchdown. | – 跳接球 漂亮 – 触地得分 |
[04:29] | – Hello. – Oh, yeah, | – 你们好 – 哦 进来吧 |
[04:30] | – just let yourself in. – I did knock. | – 快进来 – 我敲过门了 |
[04:32] | – Oh, I– – Hi, how are you doing? | – 我… – 嗨 你还好吗 |
[04:34] | – Mom, dad! – Who are you? | – 妈 爸 – 你是谁啊 |
[04:35] | I’m the woman who’s gonna make your grandparents’ day. | 我是一个要给你爷爷奶奶惊喜的女人 |
[04:38] | Why are you yelling? | 你干嘛要吼 |
[04:39] | Jeez, what’s all the yelling about down there? | 天呐 你在楼下吼什么呢吼 |
[04:41] | Ay, yi, yi, dad, you got to put something else on. | 哎呀呀呀 爸 你得在穿点东西再下来 |
[04:43] | – You’re gonna scare the baby. – Well, what the hell | – 你会吓坏小孩子的 – 你究竟想从我这儿 |
[04:44] | do you want from me? I couldn’t find my pants. | 得到什么啊 我找不到我的裤子了 |
[04:46] | They weren’t in the drawer. | 裤子不在抽屉里 |
[04:47] | Hey, Camille. Where the hell are my pants? | 嘿 卡米尔 我的裤子都死哪儿去了 |
[04:48] | – They’re in the dryer. I told you. – They’re in the dryer. | – 在干衣机里啊 我跟你说过的 – 原来在干衣机里啊 |
[04:51] | – Oh, hello. – Hello, hi. Hopefully this isn’t a bad time? | – 你好 – 你好 嗨 希望我不是来的不是时候 |
[04:54] | No. No, not at all. | 没有 没有 完全没有 |
[04:55] | – We weren’t doing anything. – Zeek, put on some pants. | – 我们现在闲着呢 – 奇克 去穿条裤子 |
[04:58] | She doesn’t care if I’m not in pants. | 她又不在乎我穿没穿裤子 |
[04:59] | – Do you? – I don’t care. | – 你在乎吗 – 不在乎 |
[05:00] | – Yeah. – If grandpa doesn’t have to wear pants, | – 是吧 – 如果爷爷不用穿裤子的话 |
[05:02] | I don’t want to wear pants either. | 我也不想穿裤子了 |
[05:03] | – Oh, boy. – You know what? | – 天呐 – 我跟你说啊 |
[05:04] | No one needs pants–it’s fine– | 谁都不用穿裤子 没关系的 |
[05:06] | not for this amazing news. | 对于下面这条好消息来说是不用的 |
[05:08] | I found the perfect buyer for this place. | 我替你们这儿找到了合适的买家 |
[05:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:12] | – We’re not even on the market. – I know. | – 我们房子都还没开始出售呢 – 我知道 |
[05:14] | But another real-estate agent called | 不过另外有个房地产代理人 |
[05:16] | with a highly motivated buyer, | 打电话说有个很热情的买主 |
[05:17] | and apparently this place is exactly | 而且这房子完完全全 |
[05:19] | what they’re looking for. | 就是他们想要的 |
[05:20] | But we haven’t done anything yet, obviously. | 可我们都还什么也没做啊 |
[05:23] | Don’t you want more than one buyer | 你难道不希望有更多的买主来看房子 |
[05:25] | to look at it so you can get in a bidding war? | 以便让你把它拿来拍卖吗 |
[05:27] | Sometimes, but in this case, this guy is serious, | 有时候是这样的没错 但这回 这个买主是认真的 |
[05:29] | and I think we need to hear what he has to say. | 我也觉得我们有必要听听他的要求 |
[05:31] | – This could be huge. – Well, we haven’t painted. | – 这可是桩大生意 – 可我们都还没粉刷过呢 |
[05:34] | We didn’t fix the windows. We didn’t do anything. | 我们也还没修窗户 我们什么都还没做呢 |
[05:36] | It doesn’t matter. You know what? | 这不重要 我跟你说啊 |
[05:37] | Why don’t I bring him over here? | 何不让我带他过来看看呢 |
[05:38] | If he likes it, great. If not, no harm, no foul. | 如果他喜欢的话那就再好不过了 如果不喜欢呢 也无妨 |
[05:43] | You guys are really gonna sell the house? | 你们真打算卖了这房子吗 |
[06:43] | Maybe I should give them a call? | 或许我该给他们打个电话 |
[06:44] | – Well, what if they don’t? – Who’s picking you up today, | – 如果他们不接怎么办 – 今天该谁来接你 |
[06:46] | – your mom or your dad? – I don’t know. I think my dad. | – 你爸还是你妈 – 我不知道 我爸吧 |
[06:49] | I’m sure he’s just running late. | 我相信他肯定是来晚了而已 |
[06:51] | I don’t think he’s coming. | 我觉得他不会来了 |
[06:53] | Don’t worry. He’ll be here. | 别担心 他肯定会来的 |
[06:54] | Want to throw some balls while we wait? | 等他的时候想扔两球吗 |
[06:55] | No. I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[06:57] | W-what if he doesn’t come? | 要是他不来了怎么办 |
[06:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:00] | Buddy, it’s okay. | 没事的 孩子 |
[07:02] | – Someone is coming. – But what if they don’t? | – 总会有人来的 – 万一他们都不来怎么办 |
[07:04] | Then what do I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[07:08] | This is Joel. | 我是乔 |
[07:10] | Yeah, hey, coach. | 对 你好 教练 |
[07:12] | Yeah, it’s–it’s my day to pick him up. | 对 今天 今天该我去接他 |
[07:14] | I’m–I’m actually right here. You see me? | 我 我其实就在这儿呢 你看见我了吗 |
[07:19] | What? | 什么 |
[07:22] | Oh, crap. Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 糟了 行 我马上过去 |
[07:25] | Yep. | 行 |
[07:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:32] | – See? There he is. – Hey, sorry. | – 看到了吧 他来了 – 嘿 真抱歉 |
[07:33] | Sorry, I went to the wrong field. | 抱歉 我走错球场了 |
[07:35] | I just misread the schedule. | 我看错时间表了 |
[07:37] | You ready, buddy? | 你准备好了吗 儿子 |
[07:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[07:40] | – Okay. – I want to go home. | – 好吧 – 我想回家 |
[07:42] | – Yep. – Come on. | – 行 – 快点 |
[07:44] | Thanks for staying late, coach. | 多谢你留到这么晚 教练 |
[07:45] | You’re not the first. | 你也不是第一个了 |
[07:50] | All he said was, “I don’t know.” | 他就说了句 我不知道 |
[07:51] | That’s all I could get out of him, was, “I don’t know.” | 我就只从他嘴里得到了这么句“我不知道” |
[07:53] | Well, it sounds like he just doesn’t want his mom | 听起来像是他只是不想 |
[07:55] | to go with him on the field trip. | 他妈妈跟他一起去实地考察旅行嘛 |
[07:56] | – Well, honey, I don’t care. – It’s not a big deal. | – 亲爱的 我不管 – 又不是什么大事 |
[07:58] | It is a big deal, okay? It’s a long bus ride. | 这是大事 好吗 要做那么长时间的车 |
[08:00] | He’s gonna spend the night at a hotel. | 他还要在晚上住酒店 |
[08:02] | He’s gonna be around kids | 他要跟那帮孩子一起 |
[08:03] | he’s not normally around, you know? | 可不是普通的跟他们一起 你知道吗 |
[08:04] | I just want to be there to help. | 我只是想跟他一起帮帮他而已 |
[08:06] | You know, it’s just–it’s–it’s–it’s a big deal. | 这就是 这 这 这就是件大事 |
[08:08] | There’s gonna be so many things on this trip | 旅途之中有太多未知的事发生 |
[08:10] | that are gonna be hard for him. | 这对他来说是很难应付的 |
[08:11] | He just doesn’t know it yet. | 至少他现在还不知道怎么应付 |
[08:12] | I think that those things are gonna be hard for him | 我觉得不管你去不去 |
[08:14] | whether or not you go. | 那些事都对他来说很难 |
[08:15] | But if I go–if I go, | 可如果我去了 如果我去了的话 |
[08:17] | – I can, you know– – What, fix things? | – 我可以 – 可以干嘛 把事情搞定吗 |
[08:18] | I can help. No, I didn’t say that. | 我可以帮忙 不 我可没那么说 |
[08:20] | – I said just maybe navigate things– – I know, I said that. | – 我只是说也许旅途中的事 – 我知道 是我说的 |
[08:23] | maybe this’ll be good for him to try and fix some things | 或许让他自己尝试搞定那些事是件好事呢 |
[08:25] | so he feels like he can do it. | 这样他就能觉得自己能行 |
[08:26] | Screw it. I’m going. You know what? | 随便你说 我去定了 我还跟你说了 |
[08:27] | He’s a kid. He doesn’t know what he wants. | 他只是个孩子 他不知道自己想要什么 |
[08:29] | He doesn’t get it. | 他还没懂事 |
[08:30] | He’s not a kid anymore, Kristina. | 他已经不是小孩子了 克里斯蒂娜 |
[08:31] | – He is a kid. – He’s a teenager. | – 他就是个孩子 – 他已经是个青少年了 |
[08:34] | I think he just wants some more independence. | 我觉得他只是想要更多些独立 |
[08:35] | We gave him that radius at the beginning of the year, | 我们年初就给他定了个半径圈 |
[08:37] | which, for the most part, worked out really well. | 至少在这部分 他做得 真的不错 |
[08:38] | I think he just wants a little more. | 我觉得他只是想要更多空间 |
[08:40] | I say we give it to him. | 我觉得我们该给他更多空间 |
[08:42] | I just–I don’t know. | 我只是 我不知道 |
[08:45] | He’s still a baby to me, you know? | 他对我而言还只是个孩子 你知道吗 |
[08:47] | Look, he wants to go on his own… | 听我说 他想自己独自前往 |
[08:50] | Right? That is a big deal. | 行吗 这才是件大事 |
[08:52] | He’s growing up. | 他慢慢开始长大了 |
[08:53] | I say we support him, don’t stand in his way. | 我觉得我们应该支持他 而不是跟他唱反调 |
[08:55] | We’ll see what happens. | 我们就看看这样将会如何 |
[08:58] | Oh, my God, they’ve been up there a long time. | 我的天呐 他们在那儿待太久了 |
[09:02] | Let’s just hope they don’t open the hall closet. | 我们就希望他们别把门厅里的壁橱打开吧 |
[09:04] | It’s where I shoved all the baby stuff. | 我把婴儿用品全都塞在那儿的 |
[09:07] | Well, she said we didn’t have to clean it up. | 她说的我们不用整理房间的 |
[09:09] | Yeah, but a house looks bigger when it’s not cluttered. | 是啊 可这房子整洁的时候看起来会更大一点 |
[09:11] | Oh, jeez. The house is the size it is. | 天呐 房子是多大就该多大 |
[09:14] | We’re not gonna change that. | 我们不会改变它的 |
[09:16] | He seemed really negative about the front yard, didn’t he? | 他看起来好像对前院蛮失望的 对吧 |
[09:19] | Well, he called my barn a “shed,” | 他把我的谷仓叫做“小车棚” |
[09:21] | said he didn’t like the way it looked. | 还说他不喜欢那样 |
[09:22] | I don’t like the way he looks. | 我还不喜欢他那副模样呢 |
[09:25] | Why don’t I make us some tea? | 我们何不给自己泡两杯茶呢 |
[09:27] | Oh, in our massively outdated kitchen? | 在我们那大规模落后厨房里泡吗 |
[09:30] | Well, it’s not very modern. | 厨房确实不是很现代化 |
[09:34] | Honey, it’s perfect the way it is. | 亲爱的 它原来的样子很完美 |
[09:36] | I mean, he told his real-estate agent he wants to gut it. | 他跟房地产代理人说着自己要怎么毁了这房子 |
[09:39] | I mean, I can’t take any more of this. | 我觉得我可受不了那样 |
[09:41] | When it’s not ours anymore. | 反正到时候都已经不属于我们了 |
[09:44] | Do you know what type of wood this is? | 你知道这木头是哪种木吗 |
[09:45] | Yeah, I can tell you. That’s oak. | 知道 我可以告诉你 那是橡木的 |
[09:47] | I put that in myself after one of my sons broke it | 我儿子从栏杆上摔下来 |
[09:50] | when he slid down the bannister. | 把它弄坏之后我自己装上去的 |
[09:52] | That baby survived 30 years of kids and grandkids. | 那小家伙经历了30年我孩子跟孙子们的摧残还依然坚挺 |
[09:54] | That’s not going anywhere. | 这个哪儿也不许弄去 |
[09:57] | – You got kids, mister… – Spencer. | – 你有孩子吗 您叫 – 斯宾塞 |
[10:00] | Two. | 我有俩 |
[10:02] | Well, I think we’ve seen everything. | 我觉得我们差不多已经看完了 |
[10:04] | Thank you so much for your time. | 非常感谢你们能抽出时间 |
[10:06] | Okay, if you’d like to do another walk-through, | 好吧 如果你们还想在四处转转的话 |
[10:07] | maybe check the place out a little bit, | 也许再多看一看这个地方 |
[10:09] | happy to let you go through it by yourselves. | 能让你们切身感受到这里的好处呢 |
[10:11] | No, thank you. We’re good. | 不了 谢谢 我们不用了 |
[10:12] | Okay, well, I’ll just–I’ll walk you out. | 好吧 我就…我送你们出去吧 |
[10:16] | Any thoughts there, Spence? | 对这儿有什么想法吗 斯宾塞 |
[10:17] | Thank you, sir. | 多谢了 先生 |
[10:21] | Whew. Man. | 我滴天呐 |
[10:23] | “What kind of wood is this? What kind of wood is this?” | 这些是什么木的 这些是什么木的 |
[10:25] | Okay, we got two lunches. | 好了 我们有两份午餐 |
[10:26] | We got two backpacks and one classroom salamander. | 还有两个背包跟一个班级蝾螈 |
[10:30] | That should do it. | 应该就这些了 |
[10:31] | Who’s picking me up from school today? | 今天该谁来接我 |
[10:33] | It’s Wednesday, so your mom’s gonna be picking you up. | 今天星期三 所以该你妈来接你们 |
[10:35] | What time is she picking me up? | 她几点过来接我 |
[10:36] | When school’s over. Duh. | 放学之后呗 傻瓜 |
[10:38] | Syd. You and your sister can wait by the wall. | 西德 你跟你妹妹可以在那边的墙边等 |
[10:41] | Not me, I’m going over | 我不用了 我放学之后 |
[10:42] | to Carly and Cassie’s after school. | 要去卡莉跟凯西家 |
[10:44] | – Does your mom know? – Uh-huh. | – 你妈知道这事儿吗 – 当然 |
[10:45] | – I told her not to pick me up. – Okay. | – 我跟她说了不用来接我 – 好吧 |
[10:47] | Yeah, but then she’ll think that I don’t need a ride home. | 那她不会觉得我也不用人接吧 |
[10:49] | Buddy, she–she knows. She knows. | 儿子 她…她知道 她知道的 |
[10:51] | How do you know? You don’t talk to her. | 你怎么知道 你又不跟她说话 |
[10:53] | We talk. Come on. | 我们说啊 该走了 |
[10:55] | Okay, how about this? I’ll–I’ll call her right now. | 好吧 这样如何 我 我立马打电话给她 |
[10:57] | Hold on. I’ll call her right now, | 等一会儿 我马上就给她打电话 |
[10:58] | and you can hear it from her. | 你可以听到她亲口跟你说 |
[11:00] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[11:04] | Hey, Julia. | 喂 茱莉亚 |
[11:05] | I’m just outside the school with the–the kids, | 我在学校外边 跟孩子们一起 |
[11:07] | and we just want to confirm | 我们想确认一下 |
[11:09] | that you’ll be here afterwards, okay? | 你会在放学之后会来的对吧 |
[11:11] | Call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[11:14] | – Let’s go. – Okay, we good? | – 走吧 – 好了 这下行了吧 |
[11:16] | – I don’t know. – God, Victor. | – 我不知道 – 天呐 维克多 |
[11:17] | – Why are you being such a baby? – Syd, none of that. | – 你怎么总跟个孩子似的 – 西德 不许这么说 |
[11:20] | Get out of here. | 快去吧 |
[11:21] | – Love you. – Mwah. Bye. | – 我爱你 – 再见 |
[11:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:24] | Buddy… | 儿子 |
[11:26] | She’ll be here, okay? | 她会来的 行吗 |
[11:29] | Can you just call her again? | 你能再给她打个电话吗 |
[11:32] | Yeah. | 行 |
[11:43] | All right. Yeah. Used the bathroom? | 好了 上过厕所了吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 上过了 |
[11:47] | I think there’s a bathroom on the bus | 你要上厕所的话 |
[11:48] | – if you need to go. – You’ve asked me | – 车上应该有 – 你五分钟前 |
[11:49] | all of this five times already. | 已经都跟我说过了 |
[11:51] | I know. We just want to make sure. | 我知道 我们只是想确认一下 |
[11:52] | So who you sitting with on the bus? | 你跟谁坐一块儿的 |
[11:53] | – I don’t know. – Don’t know. | – 我不知道 – 不知道啊 |
[11:54] | I don’t want you two to walk me on there. | 我不想你们两个跟着我上去 |
[11:55] | – Well, Max, hey, uh… – Can I have a hug? | – 麦克斯 嘿 – 能拥抱一个吗 |
[11:57] | We love you. All right. | 我们爱你 好吧 |
[12:00] | Hi, bud. | 嗨 小伙子 |
[12:20] | Julia. Hi. | 茱莉亚 嗨 |
[12:21] | – Lizzie. – Do you have a sec? | – 莉齐 – 你有空吗 |
[12:22] | – I’m not sure that I do. – I’m sorry? | – 我不确定有没有诶 – 不好意思 |
[12:25] | My marriage is my business, okay? | 我的婚姻是我自己的事 好吗 |
[12:27] | I’m sorry if that’s rude or blunt or something, | 如果这么说很无礼很直接的话我向你道歉 |
[12:30] | but the gossip has got to stop. | 但你们的八卦该告一段落了 |
[12:31] | I’m sick and I’m tired of it. | 我已经厌倦也已经受够了 |
[12:33] | – I’m serious. – Of course. | – 我是说真的 – 当然 |
[12:34] | No, I respect your, uh… | 不是这事 我尊重你的… |
[12:37] | Actually, it’s about the cell phone. | 其实是手机的事 |
[12:39] | – What? – It’s just I know | – 什么 – 我知道我们 |
[12:41] | that we don’t have an official rule or anything, | 没有明确规定过不让带手机 |
[12:44] | but unofficially, I thought we’d all agreed to wait | 但私下来说 我觉得我们应该等到孩子上六年级了 |
[12:46] | until the sixth grade to get them for our kids. | 才能给他们配备手机 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:49] | It’s not my business, of course, | 这当然不是我的事 |
[12:50] | but now that Victor has one– | 可是现在维克多有一部 |
[12:52] | Victor doesn’t have one. | 维克多才没有呢 |
[12:53] | Basically every kid in the class wants one. | 基本上班上所有人都想要一部手机 |
[12:55] | Okay, there’s got to be some kind of misunderstanding. | 好吧 这其中肯定有什么误会 |
[12:58] | Mom! | 妈 |
[12:59] | Look at the new phone dad got me! | 你看老爸给我的新手机 |
[13:02] | Look, it’s blue! | 你看啊 这是蓝色的诶 |
[13:04] | Look! | 看呐 |
[13:12] | – Hey. – Hey? | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[13:14] | What, that’s all I get? | 怎么了 我就只值个“嘿”吗 |
[13:16] | No love for a successful stalking mission? | 跟踪任务成功后就没有爱了吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah, you found the one class we don’t have together. | 嗯 你终于找到了一门我们没有一起去上的课了 |
[13:23] | – Very impressive. – Drew, come on. | – 太了不起了 – 德鲁 别这样 |
[13:25] | I’m here at 8:00 A.M. for peace talks. | 我八点钟就到这儿来 就为了跟你好好谈谈 |
[13:28] | 8:00 A.M.–seriously, who takes an 8:00 A.M. class? | 八点 真的吗 谁会有八点钟的课啊 |
[13:30] | It’s absurd. | 这太荒唐了 |
[13:33] | But I’m here at oh-dark-thirty | 可我就天没亮就过来 |
[13:36] | ’cause I miss you. | 因为我想你了 |
[13:39] | What, seriously? A shrug? | 什么 你真的吗 就耸个肩 |
[13:42] | That’s all I’m gonna get from you? | 我就只能从你这儿得到这个吗 |
[13:43] | – Yes, I’m pissed at you. – Not even gonna talk to you? | – 对 我生你气了 – 连谈谈的资格都没有吗 |
[13:45] | You are not even get | 你到现在都 |
[13:45] | – acknowledge what happening? – You’re pissed at me. Okay, hey. | – 还搞不清楚状况吗 – 你生我气了 好吧 我告诉你 |
[13:47] | Hurt, I get. | 我受伤了 |
[13:49] | Hurt, I can–I can live with, | 受伤 这我…这我可以忍受 |
[13:50] | but you don’t get to be pissed at me for this. | 但你不能因为这事儿生我的气 |
[13:52] | That you slept with my friend? | 你跟我朋友睡了这事儿吗 |
[13:53] | – Your friend? – Yeah. | – 你朋友 – 对 |
[13:54] | Seriously, you barely tolerate Berto. | 真的吗 你根本都忍受不了贝尔托 |
[13:56] | – He is not your friend. – You slept with Berto. | – 他才不是你的朋友 – 你跟贝尔托睡过了 |
[13:58] | That’s worse. | 这更糟糕 |
[13:59] | Okay, wait. Let me just get this straight. | 好吧 等等 我就跟你把话挑明了 |
[14:02] | My big crime is that | 我犯的最大的错就是 |
[14:03] | while we were very clearly not together, | 当我们很明显已经不再在一起的时候 |
[14:05] | I slept with somebody | 跟别的人睡过了 |
[14:07] | that you just accidentally happened to live with? | 而那个人碰巧是跟你同睡一个屋檐下 |
[14:09] | It’s so different. You slept with Berto. | 这不一样 你跟贝尔托睡过了 |
[14:11] | Really mature, drew. | 成熟点吧 德鲁 |
[14:12] | Come on, at least own up to it. | 拜托 你至少得承认吧 |
[14:14] | Amy came to town, and you dropped everything. | 艾米一来了这儿之后 你就什么也不管了 |
[14:18] | You dropped school. You dropped your friends. | 抛弃了学校 抛弃了朋友 |
[14:20] | You sure as hell dropped me. | 你还确确实实抛弃了我 |
[14:28] | Okay, good talk. I’m glad we sorted all that out. | 好吧 谈话很开心 我们高兴我们把这事儿都解决了 |
[14:30] | And again, so sorry I slept with somebody | 我再说一次 我很抱歉 |
[14:33] | that you kind of, sort of knew! My bad! | 我睡了一个算是你相识的人 这是我不对 |
[14:40] | – Anything? – No, nothing. | – 有消息吗 – 不 没有 |
[14:42] | Nothing since the last three times you called. | 自从你上次打过之后一直没有 |
[14:44] | You got to–stop calling, all right? | 你得别再打了 行吗 |
[14:45] | – I’m hanging up. – All right. | – 我要挂了 – 好吧 |
[14:46] | Just tell me one thing. | 就告诉我一件事 |
[14:48] | H-h-how do I deal with the waiting and the not knowing? | 我该怎么对待等待与未知的事 |
[14:51] | – I don’t know. – What is that? | – 我不知道 – 那算什么 |
[14:53] | – I got to go. – What does-what does– | – 我得挂了 – 那到底 那是 |
[14:55] | what does that mean? You think– | 那是什么意思 你觉得… |
[14:56] | – you think they hate it? – No. | – 你觉得他们会讨厌那个吗 – 不 |
[14:57] | I think you’re gonna keep calling me | 我觉得直到你听说消息之前 |
[14:59] | until you hear from them, which could be days. | 都不要再打给我了 消息还得再等几天呢 |
[15:00] | Days? | 好几天 |
[15:02] | I certainly hope not. | 我希望最好不是 |
[15:04] | You’re ridiculous. Really, you’re ridiculous now. | 你太荒唐了 真的 你现在太荒唐了 |
[15:06] | I’m not ridiculous. I was sitting in my apartment. | 我才没有荒唐呢 我坐在自己的家里 |
[15:08] | I was driving myself crazy, so I thought I’d come here. | 我都快被逼疯了 我也我觉得我最好还是到这儿来 |
[15:10] | Yay. Here I am. | 所以 我就来了 |
[15:11] | Well, I can’t–you know, I’m doing stuff. | 我不能…我还有事儿做呢 |
[15:13] | I can’t entertain you or anything. | 我现在没工夫陪你玩 |
[15:15] | Who’s asking to be entertained? | 谁让你陪我玩了 |
[15:16] | I’m not asking to be entertained. | 我又没让你陪我玩 |
[15:17] | I’m here to entertain you. | 我是来陪你玩的 |
[15:19] | I’m gonna sing. I’m gonna dance. | 我要唱歌 我还要跳舞 |
[15:21] | I’m gonna help you with these flowers. | 我要帮你弄这些鲜花 |
[15:23] | Torture me is what you’re here to do. | 你在这儿做的只是在折磨我 |
[15:24] | I don’t want you to touch the flowers, though. | 我可不想让你碰我的花 |
[15:26] | – Just give me something to do. – You know what? | – 总得给我点事儿做吧 – 我跟你说啊 |
[15:28] | I got gels. I can’t find the gels. | 我得要用彩色透明光板 可我找不着了 |
[15:29] | Remember when you worked here, | 还记得你在这儿工作的时候 |
[15:31] | when I paid you to–to–to do all this? | 我付你工资让你做的那些事吗 |
[15:33] | Yeah, find those gels. | 就是这些 帮我找到透光板 |
[15:34] | I can’t find ’em since you stopped working. | 你走了之后我一直都找不到它们 |
[15:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:37] | What do you think their response is gonna be,though?I just want- | 你觉得他们会有什么反应 我只是想… |
[15:39] | Just don’t ramble, | 别瞎扯淡 |
[15:40] | ’cause if you ramble, I’m gonna punch a bird. | 你要是再继续扯的话 我就要打某人了 |
[15:44] | I’m not gonna ramble, okay? | 我不说了 好吧 |
[15:46] | I’m just here to help you and… | 我只想过来帮你… |
[15:50] | You know, I do wonder why they haven’t called. | 我确实很好奇他们为什么没有打电话过来 |
[15:53] | Wouldn’t you just call to say, | 他难道不能打个电话过来说 |
[15:55] | “oh, we got the– | 对了 我们已经 |
[15:57] | you know, we got the email, and it’s looking good”? | 我们已经收到邮件了 看起来还不错 |
[15:59] | Or, you know, “oh, we need | 或者说 我们需要 |
[16:00] | a little more time to think about it,” | 一点时间来考虑一下 |
[16:02] | or, like, “hey, we’re having a meeting on Tuesday, | 还可以这么说 你好 我们周二有个会 |
[16:04] | and that’s why we haven’t gotten back to you.” | 所以我们现在还没有给你们答复 |
[16:06] | I just don’t understand the–the silence. | 我就是不明白为什么他们什么都不说 |
[16:12] | Okay, I’ll text you “good night” later or something. | 好了 我待会儿给你发个“晚安”之类的话 |
[16:14] | Okay, sweetie. | 行 宝贝 |
[16:15] | Would you–would you–hey. | 你能不能 能不能 嘿 |
[16:16] | Tell your dad to come out here, okay? | 让你老爸出来一下 行吗 |
[16:18] | Okay, sure. | 行 没问题 |
[16:19] | – Dad, mom’s at the door. – Hey, buddy. | – 爸 妈在门口呢 – 嘿 儿子 |
[16:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:23] | Cool. | 很好 |
[16:25] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[16:27] | – The phone. – The phone. | – 那手机 – 手机啊 |
[16:28] | – Yes. – So… | – 对 – 那 |
[16:30] | – I’m sorry. – You can’t do that. | – 不好意思 – 你不能那么做 |
[16:31] | – I know. – Joel. | – 我知道 – 乔 |
[16:33] | He was freaking out yesterday, and it’s all my fault. | 他这一天都怪怪的 这都是我的错 |
[16:35] | – What happened? – I went to go pick him up, | – 出什么事了 – 我昨天去接他的时候 |
[16:37] | and I got the baseball schedule mixed up, | 我把棒球时间表搞混了 |
[16:40] | so I went to the wrong field. | 所以我走错球场了 |
[16:41] | So you show up at the cafeteria | 于是你就在午餐时间 |
[16:42] | with a shiny, new phone at lunchtime | 带着新手机出现在了自助餐厅 |
[16:44] | just to make up for that mistake? | 想要弥补你犯下的过失吗 |
[16:45] | It wasn’t like that. It’s not a bribe. | 不是那样的 那不是用来收买他的 |
[16:47] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[16:49] | He was worried that you weren’t | 他一直在担心 |
[16:50] | gonna pick him up that afternoon, | 你下午不会去接他 |
[16:51] | and so I tried to reassure him. | 所以我想让他安心 |
[16:53] | – So I called you… – Right. | – 所以我才打电话给你 – 对哦 |
[16:54] | – And you didn’t– – I called you back. | – 但你没有… – 我给你打回去了 |
[16:56] | Texted me back an hour later, | 你是一小时后发的短信过来 |
[16:57] | and by then, he was a total mess. | 然后他就一团糟 |
[16:58] | You couldn’t wait an hour to make this decision? | 你就不能等到一小时之后再做决定吗 |
[17:01] | I know. Yes, I’m sorry. | 我知道 是 是我的错 |
[17:03] | Joel, that’s ridiculous. | 乔 这太荒唐了 |
[17:06] | – Joel… – He feels like | – 乔 – 他觉得 |
[17:07] | we’re gonna let him slip through the cracks, you know? | 我们会不要他了 你知道吗 |
[17:10] | And I-I can’t blame him, | 我也…我也不能怪他 |
[17:11] | with the way we’ve been communicating. | 因为我们俩这样 |
[17:13] | Like you buying a phone | 你是说是像你买了一部手机给他 |
[17:14] | without talking to me about it first? | 却不事先跟我商量一下这样吗 |
[17:17] | – Yeah, right. – Okay, good. | – 对 没错 – 好吧 很好 |
[17:19] | We’re on the same page with that part. | 我们终于在这时候达成一致了 |
[17:20] | You should have just seen him, Julia. | 你真该看看他当时的样子 茱莉亚 |
[17:22] | He’s melting down in front of me, | 他在我面前都快要崩溃了 |
[17:24] | and I feel like all these abandonment issues– | 我觉得这种自暴自弃的问题 |
[17:27] | – they’re coming back up. – Because you moved out. | – 又要回来了 – 那是因为你搬出来了 |
[17:32] | He’s got– | 他有 |
[17:33] | let’s talk about the real reason. | 我们来讨论一下真正的原因 |
[17:35] | He’s got your number, my number, | 他手机里有你的号码 我的号码 |
[17:37] | and your parents’ number in the phone. | 还有你父母的号码 |
[17:38] | That’s all he’s allowed to communicate with. | 他只许跟着几个人打电话 |
[17:40] | Okay, he was texting with the baseball team on the way home. | 好吧 回来的一路上他一直都在跟棒球队的人发短信 |
[17:42] | Okay, well, he’s not allowed to do that. | 好吧 他不该这样做 |
[17:43] | – I’ll talk to him about that. – You talk to him about that. | – 我待会儿会跟他谈的 – 你去跟他谈 |
[17:45] | You’re doing the parenting right now. | 现在是你该尽父母的责任了 |
[17:46] | I’m so tired of fighting. | 我已经厌倦了争取 |
[17:48] | – I don’t– – Can we just stop? | – 我不… – 我们能先打住吗 |
[17:49] | You’re not willing to fight for anything. | 你根本就没争取任何事 |
[17:51] | – I think he can hear us. – Okay, fine. | – 我觉得他听得见我们 – 好吧 很好 |
[17:53] | That’s real convenient. | 那可真是方便了 |
[17:56] | I’ll see you later, sweetie. | 再见了 宝贝 |
[17:57] | You just give me a call if you need anything. | 有事就跟我打电话 |
[17:59] | Julia… | 茱莉亚 |
[18:26] | Amber. | 安博 |
[18:27] | It’s time to get up, man. | 该起床了 老兄 |
[18:30] | – Why do I need to get up? – Because this class– | – 我为什么要起床 – 因为你的课… |
[18:32] | it’s your one Natalie-free class today. | 是你唯一一节无娜塔莉的课 |
[18:33] | – Oh, my gosh. – Get up. | – 我的天呐 起床 |
[18:34] | I’m not going to my class. | 我不去上课 |
[18:35] | You have to go to your class, drew. | 你必须得去上课 德鲁 |
[18:37] | It’s already too late. I already missed it. | 已经晚了 我已经缺课了 |
[18:38] | Drew, it’s not too late. You have to go. | 德鲁 还不晚 你必须去 |
[18:40] | Look, I haven’t been making you do anything, okay? | 我从没逼你做过任何事 好吗 |
[18:42] | So the one thing you have to do is go to your one class. | 所以你现在必须要去上你唯一的课 |
[18:46] | I’m gonna make you go to your one class– | 我只有逼你去上你唯一一节 |
[18:48] | – that Natalie not have. – you can’t make me go to my class. | – 没有娜塔莉的课 – 你不能逼我去上课 |
[18:49] | I can make you. | 我可以逼你 |
[18:50] | It’s my apartment, and you have to go, okay? | 这是我的公寓 所以你必须得去 知道吗 |
[18:52] | Ok, thank you. It’s very bright. | 好 多谢了 你太聪明了 |
[18:54] | – Jeez. – Drew… | – 天呐 – 德鲁 |
[18:56] | Stop being such a baby | 别再使孩子气了 |
[18:57] | – Oh, my God. – and go to your class. | – 我的天呐 – 马上去上课 |
[18:58] | I don’t want to go to class, okay? | 我不想去上课 好吗 |
[19:00] | I don’t want to see Berto and Natalie. | 我不想看见贝尔托跟娜塔莉 |
[19:03] | I don’t want to think about that. Please. | 我想都不想想那事儿 拜托了 |
[19:05] | She’s always asking me if I’m okay. | 她老是跑来问我我是不是还好 |
[19:07] | It’s incredibly annoying. | 这真的太烦人了 |
[19:08] | All right, I’m sad. | 好了 我伤心了 |
[19:09] | I’m sad about Amy, | 艾米的事我很伤心 |
[19:11] | and I want to smoke weed and write bad songs. | 我想去抽大麻 还想写悲情歌曲 |
[19:16] | Drew, of course. | 德鲁 你当然会了 |
[19:18] | I’m sorry. I-I understand. | 对不起 我 我理解 |
[19:21] | Here… | 给 |
[19:23] | I’m sorry that I yelled at you. | 对不起我刚朝你吼了 |
[19:24] | No, it’s okay. I’m sorry I poured water on you. | 没关系 我也很抱歉我朝你泼水 |
[19:27] | Just go back to sleep, okay? | 好好睡一觉 好吗 |
[19:31] | I just didn’t know. | 我只是不知道是这样 |
[19:39] | – This sand, it’s not– – Let it go. | – 这个沙滩 一点都不… – 别想了 |
[19:42] | I don’t even think I like this font. | 我甚至都觉得自己不喜欢这种字体 |
[19:43] | – It’s, like, too sporty. – Let it go, all right? | – 感觉是有赛车的感觉 – 别再想了 好吗 |
[19:46] | – Just. – I can’t let it go. | – 就… – 我不能不去想 |
[19:47] | It’s been three days. I haven’t heard from– | 已经三天了 我一定点消息都没… |
[19:48] | they haven’t said one thing. | 他们什么都没有说 |
[19:51] | How–how can you be so calm? | 你 你怎么能这么淡定 |
[19:53] | – ‘Cause it’s your ass on the line and not mine. – Thanks. | – 因为这是你的事 而不是我的 – 多谢关心了 |
[19:55] | But it doesn’t matter. | 可是这不重要 |
[19:56] | You can’t do anything, so just let it go. | 反正你什么都做不了 何不别再去想了呢 |
[19:59] | Oh, my God, I just– | 我的天呐 我只是… |
[20:00] | I feel like I’m gonna–I’m so… | 我觉得我要…我好… |
[20:02] | I’m gonna cry. | 我都要哭了 |
[20:05] | Not for real, though, right? You’re not gonna cry, right? | 不是说真的吧 你不会哭的 对吧 |
[20:07] | If I get bad news, I’m gonna absolutely start crying. | 如果是坏消息的话 我绝对会哭出来的 |
[20:10] | I’m– | 我 |
[20:12] | – can’t you control that? – No, I can’t control it. | – 你能控制得住吗 – 不 我控制不住 |
[20:15] | How can I control my human emotions? | 我怎么能控制得住我人类的情感 |
[20:17] | If I get bad news on the phone, I’m going to start crying. | 如果我在电话里听到了坏消息 我肯定会哭的 |
[20:20] | Maybe he won’t use the phone. Maybe he’ll email you. | 也许他不打电话呢 也许他会给你发邮件呢 |
[20:23] | Great. | 好极了 |
[20:25] | I’ll just cry at my email, then. | 那我要对着自己的邮件哭了 |
[20:27] | Nope, nothing. Nothing, nothing. | 没有 什么也没有 没有 还是没有 |
[20:33] | It’s just–the waiting is the worst. | 等待是最让人痛苦的了 |
[20:36] | But it’s good, though. It’s good, so just relax. | 没事的 没事的 放松就好 |
[20:38] | – Why is it good? – Just relax. | – 为什么会没事 – 放松就行了 |
[20:43] | Just relax. | 放松就好 |
[20:55] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[21:00] | What? I mean, you looked disgruntled. | 干嘛 你看起来很不高兴 |
[21:02] | You looked like you were stressed out. | 你看起来好像自己 |
[21:04] | – were stressed out, you were stressed out. – No, I am. | – 非常紧张 你非常紧张 – 我确实很紧张 |
[21:06] | – I am. – I thought you needed to just– | – 真的 – 我觉得你需要… |
[21:07] | – Forget it, forget it. Work yourself up. – I–I know. No, thank you. | – 算了 算了 你自己烦去吧 – 我 我知道 不 谢谢你 |
[21:10] | – Thank you. – Work yourself into a little tizzy. | – 谢谢 – 你自己杞人忧天去吧 |
[21:15] | I just–I don’t–I don’t want to give you | 我只是 我不想 我不想让你会错意 |
[21:16] | – the wrong idea, ’cause… – No, we’re good. | – 因为… – 不 没关系 |
[21:18] | We’re good. You’re not giving me the wrong idea. | 我们没事 你没有让我会错意 |
[21:20] | – Okay. – No, we’re not. We’re not. | – 好吧 – 不 我们不好 我们不好 |
[21:21] | We’re not good. I do. I do have the wrong idea. | 我们一点都不好 你说对了 我确实会错意了 |
[21:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[21:25] | There’s a million Bravermans out there, right? | 世界上还有成千上万的姓布莱弗曼的人 对吧 |
[21:27] | Every corner, there’s a Braverman. | 到处都有叫布莱弗曼的人 |
[21:29] | They’re like Starbucks, the Bravermans. | 他们那些姓布莱弗曼的人喜欢星巴克 |
[21:31] | But you come here. You come to me every time. | 但是你却到我这儿来 你每次都跑到我这里来 |
[21:33] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[21:34] | I’m getting the wrong idea. | 我一直在会错意 |
[21:35] | I got the wrong idea because you come in here, | 你到这里来已经让我会错意了 |
[21:37] | and you’re vulnerable. | 你又那么脆弱 |
[21:39] | You’re–you’re needy, | 你 你那么需要人陪 |
[21:41] | and I-I-I want to be there for you because I… | 而我…我…我想为你留下来 因为我… |
[21:44] | Be– | 因… |
[21:46] | I-I want to be here, | 我…我想陪着你 |
[21:47] | and–and it seems like you want me to be here. | 因为我觉得你想要我来陪着你 |
[21:49] | I do, I do, as… | 我想 我确实想 但是作为… |
[21:52] | My friend, you know? | 我的朋友 你知道吗 |
[21:54] | I mean, that sounds so– | 这听起来那么… |
[21:56] | oh, yeah, all right, okay, okay. | 是吗 很好 行 行 没问题 |
[22:01] | – Friends. – No, but- | – 朋友是吗 – 可是… |
[22:14] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[22:16] | “Sarah, can you meet me tomorrow at 4:00? | 萨拉 明天四点钟能到我办公室来见我吗 |
[22:19] | Alec.” | 艾利克 |
[22:21] | Oh, my God. What does that mean? | 我的天呐 那是什么意思啊 |
[22:23] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[22:25] | Do you think it’s bad? | 你觉得这是坏事儿吗 |
[22:28] | I can’t be here for you anymore, Sarah. | 我不能再继续陪你了 萨拉 |
[22:33] | It’s hard, you know. It’s, uh… | 这太难了 你知道吗 这… |
[22:37] | It’s confusing. | 太让人困惑了 |
[22:41] | I just don’t want to do it anymore. | 我不想再这么做了 |
[22:54] | All cash, 30-day escrow, | 全部现金支付 三十天契约 |
[22:57] | just below asking. | 只要你们同意就行了 |
[23:00] | – Wow. – Mm? | – 哇哦 – 是吧 |
[23:03] | – We thought he hated it. – No, he did not hate it. | – 我们以为他讨厌这儿呢 – 不 他一点都不讨厌这儿 |
[23:06] | He loved it, loved it. | 他爱这儿 他爱死这儿了 |
[23:07] | Should I get the champagne? | 我该拿点香槟庆祝吗 |
[23:09] | If he loved it so much, | 如果他真那么爱这儿 |
[23:10] | why didn’t he make the full offer, then? | 那为什么不报出全价呢 |
[23:12] | Oh, well, it’s–it’s not that far off, | 这 现在还没到那个地步 |
[23:15] | and it’s all cash. | 而且这都是现金支付 |
[23:16] | No banks, quick close. | 不需经过银行 更迅速 |
[23:17] | This is an amazing offer. | 这个报价相当好 |
[23:21] | Well, I mean, it’s–it’s easier for you. | 我的意思是 这对你当然容易 |
[23:24] | Zeek. | 奇克 |
[23:25] | There’s no open houses, no advertising. | 没有招待会 也没有打过广告 |
[23:27] | I mean, I know how these things work. | 我知道这些流程 |
[23:29] | Look, um, I say we take the full ask, | 我觉得我们应该问清楚 |
[23:32] | or we don’t budge. | 不然我们不会妥协的 |
[23:34] | I think that we’re, both of us, | 我觉得我们 我们俩 |
[23:37] | in a little shock right now, | 目前都有点震惊 |
[23:40] | um, and we just need some time. | 我们只是需要点时间 |
[23:43] | Of course, of course. You know what? | 当然 当然 你知道吗 |
[23:44] | You guys take all the time that you want. | 你们想考虑多久都行 |
[23:47] | Actually, take three days, ’cause that’s the clock | 其实吧 最多三天 因为那天该 |
[23:50] | – they put on the offer. – Oh, okay. | – 他们作出决定了 – 好吧 |
[23:51] | But if you have any questions, give me a call, anytime. | 如果有什么疑问的话 尽管打给我 |
[23:53] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 行 – 行吗 |
[23:54] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | – 谢谢 – 谢了 |
[24:05] | you think that guy kind of looks like ed? | 你觉得那家伙长得像艾德吗 |
[24:07] | The chef? | 那个主厨吗 |
[24:11] | It’s Mr. knight. | 奈特老师打过来的 |
[24:14] | – Hello? – Kristina, hi. | – 喂 – 克里斯蒂娜 嗨 |
[24:17] | Uh, so sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[24:19] | but we’ve got a little situation here. | 但我们这儿恐怕出了点小问题 |
[24:22] | Um, okay. What’s wrong? | 好吧 出什么事了 |
[24:24] | Uh, I’m not sure. | 我不太确定 |
[24:26] | We were on our way to dinner, | 我们正在去吃晚饭的路上的时候 |
[24:27] | and all of a sudden, Max started freaking out. | 突然不知怎么的 麦克斯就被吓到了 |
[24:30] | He was yelling and swearing. | 他不停的一边叫喊一遍咒骂 |
[24:32] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[24:33] | I’ve never seen him melt down like that. | 我从没见过他这么崩溃过 |
[24:35] | Oh, my God. He freaked out. | 我的天呐 他吓坏了 |
[24:37] | What happened? Did he say what happened? | 怎么回事 他有说是怎么回事吗 |
[24:39] | No, he’s–he’s calm now, | 没有 不过他现在冷静下来了 |
[24:42] | but he’s sitting in the middle of the lobby, | 可是他现在坐在大厅中间 |
[24:45] | and I… | 我… |
[24:46] | I can’t get him to move. | 我怎么都弄不走他 |
[24:48] | Um, can you put him on the phone for me, please? | 你能把电话拿给他吗 谢谢 |
[24:52] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[24:53] | Dude, it’s your mom. | 老兄 是你妈妈的电话 |
[24:54] | She wants to say “hi.” | 她想跟你打声招呼 |
[24:55] | – Max? – Max, my man. | – 麦克斯 – 麦克斯 老兄 |
[24:57] | Just talk to your mom just–just for a sec. | 跟你妈说句话 一会儿就行 |
[25:04] | Buddy? | 儿子 |
[25:06] | Uh, I think you’d better come down here and get him. | 我觉得你们最好过来接他 |
[25:08] | Okay, we’re on our way. | 好吧 我们马上出发 |
[25:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:23] | – Victor? – Yeah. | – 维克多 – 嗯 |
[25:25] | Put the phone away, please. | 把手机收起来 |
[25:26] | No, I’m texting dad. I’m allowed to text dad. | 不 我正在跟老爸发短信呢 我可以跟老爸发短信 |
[25:28] | – Not at the table. – It’s an emergency. | – 可吃饭的时候不行 – 我有急事儿 |
[25:30] | I left my baseball mitt in his car. | 我把棒球手套落在他车上了 |
[25:31] | That’s not an emergency. | 这不算是急事儿 |
[25:33] | – I want to text dad. – Put it away. | – 我想跟爸发短信 – 收起来 |
[25:34] | Stop it–get away! I’m putting it away! | 住手 走开 我要把它收起来了 |
[25:36] | Knock it off. Hey, knock it off, you guys. | 住手 听到没 住手 你们两个 |
[25:38] | How come Victor gets a phone and I don’t? | 为什么维克多就有手机 而我没有 |
[25:41] | – Stop! It’s not your phone! – I don’t get– | – 住手 这又不是你的手机 – 我没有得到… |
[25:43] | knock it off! | 给我住手 |
[25:44] | – Stop shouting! – Knock it off. | – 别吼 – 都给我住手 |
[25:45] | You shout all the time ever since Victor got here! | 自从维克多来了之后你总是在吼 |
[25:48] | – It’s all your fault! – Sydney, no. | – 都是你的错 – 西德妮 别… |
[25:49] | everything was good until you got here. | 你没来之前一切都是好好的 |
[25:51] | – Sydney. – Mom and dad always got along, | – 西德妮 – 妈跟爸也相处得非常和睦 |
[25:54] | and now they hate it each other. | 可现在他们却相互讨厌 |
[25:55] | – Sydney, knock it off! – And it’s all your fault! | – 西德妮 给我住口 – 全都是你的错 |
[25:58] | – I hate you! – Sydney! Go to your room! | – 我恨你 – 西德妮 回你的房间去 |
[26:00] | – You know it’s true. – Not another word, Sydney! | – 你知道是这样的 – 西德妮 不许再说了 |
[26:02] | Go to your room! | 回你的房间去 |
[26:17] | When I finished at Syracuse, that’s– | 当我在锡拉丘兹毕业之后 |
[26:19] | that’s when I decided to come out here | 我就决定到贝克里来 |
[26:20] | to go to Berkeley to get my PhD. | 攻读博士学位 |
[26:24] | And, you know, it’s–it’s a very sweet school, | 那是所非常好的学校 |
[26:26] | very progressive. | 非常先进 |
[26:27] | I think you’d like it. | 我觉得你肯定会喜欢的 |
[26:31] | You want to tell me what happened tonight? | 你想告诉我今晚的事到底是为了什么吗 |
[26:35] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[26:37] | – My parents are here. – Hey, Mr. knight. | – 我爸妈来了 – 嘿 奈特老师 |
[26:39] | They’re gonna take me home now. | 他们马上要带我回家了 |
[26:40] | – How are you? – I want to go home. | – 你没事吧 – 我想回家 |
[26:41] | You know what? Why don’t you go with him, | 你跟着他过去 |
[26:43] | and I’ll catch up to you guys? | 我待会再来找你们 |
[26:44] | I’m so sorry. Thank you. | 实在是太抱歉了 谢谢你 |
[26:45] | Yeah, we’re very sorry about that. | 我们对此事真的很抱歉 |
[26:48] | So, uh, what–what exactly happened here? | 到底 到底出什么事了 |
[26:51] | Honestly, I’m not–I’m not sure. | 说实话 我也不 我也不是很确定 |
[26:53] | I think maybe some of the other kids were messing with him. | 我想可能是其他孩子干扰到他了 |
[26:55] | It usually doesn’t affect him, | 通常这是影响不到他的 |
[26:57] | but, uh–but something just flipped in him | 可是 可是有什么事激怒了他 |
[26:59] | like a–like a switch, you know? | 就像是 就像是触动了某种开关 你知道吧 |
[27:01] | He was–he was screaming | 他就 他就一直在那儿尖叫 |
[27:03] | – and thrashing around and– – So it was pretty bad? | – 到处乱撞 – 这么说情况很糟糕 |
[27:06] | It was bad. | 确实是 |
[27:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[27:10] | Yeah, you know, he used to have these really bad tantrums… | 对 他过去也像这样乱发过脾气 |
[27:13] | – Yeah? – But it was years ago. | – 是吗 – 但那是几年前的事了 |
[27:15] | I’m sorry, you know? | 真是对不起 |
[27:16] | – I just–I thought that he was past this stage, – No, no. | – 我只是 我以为他已经度过这个阶段了呢 – 不 不 |
[27:18] | but I guess it’s never over, so… | 现在我想恐怕这是一直消停不了了 所以… |
[27:20] | Uh, all right, listen, | 好吧 听我说 |
[27:22] | thanks a lot for staying here with him. | 很感谢你留在这儿陪他 |
[27:23] | I know it couldn’t have been easy after seeing that. | 我知道看见他那样之后确实很不好过 |
[27:26] | Max is–is a cool dude, you know, most of the time. | 麦克斯是个不错的孩子 大部分时间是这样 |
[27:29] | And honestly, I’m not supposed to say this, | 说实在的 我不该这么说的 |
[27:31] | but a lot of these kids–they’re jackasses. | 不过其他那些孩子有很多确实很混蛋 |
[27:34] | – Well… – You know, I-I try to– | – 那个 – 我 我试图… |
[27:36] | I try to step in where I can, but it’s–it’s gotten bad. | 我一直试图介入此事 但却让它越来越糟 |
[27:39] | I think that next year is gonna be much better. | 我想明年就应该会好得多了 |
[27:42] | I really do. | 真的 |
[27:44] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[27:45] | – It will. – Listen, you’re a good man. | – 会的 – 你是个好人 |
[27:47] | Thanks for sitting with him. | 谢谢你陪他坐在这儿 |
[27:48] | – Yeah. – All right. Take care. | – 嗯 – 好了 你保重 |
[27:50] | Hey, tellEl presidente I’ll miss him gold-mining tomorrow. | 嘿 告诉“艾尔·普雷斯顿” 明天淘金的时候我会想他的 |
[27:52] | – I will. – All right. | – 我会的 – 好吧 |
[28:06] | It’s chilly. It’s so chilly. | 天气冷了 好冷啊 |
[28:09] | – Oh, yeah, well– – Here, look what I got us. | – 是啊 – 你看我们有什么 |
[28:13] | Oh. There you go. | 哦 是这个啊 |
[28:14] | – Yeah. – Yeah, just snuggle in here. | – 对 – 嗯 我们就依偎在这儿吧 |
[28:16] | – Snuggle up. – Yeah. | – 依偎在一块儿 – 嗯 |
[28:18] | It’s really nice by the fire. | 坐在篝火边上真好 |
[28:21] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[28:24] | It’s a good fire pit. | 这是个好火坑 |
[28:29] | Well, what the hell was I thinking? | 我到底在想什么啊 |
[28:31] | I should have built this thing 30 years– | 我应该在30年前就… |
[28:33] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[28:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:37] | Can you believe that we’ve been here 44 years? | 你能相信我们已经在一起44年了吗 |
[28:40] | What happened to the time? | 时间到底是怎么了 |
[28:45] | The house was so different then. | 房子那会儿大不一样 |
[28:48] | There was an oak tree there where the barn is, remember? | 谷仓那儿以前有棵橡树 还记得吗 |
[28:52] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[28:55] | I loved that tree. | 我可爱那棵树了 |
[29:00] | Yeah, I know you did. | 是啊 我知道你爱那棵树 |
[29:02] | I was so sad when it got that… | 它那样的时候我 |
[29:05] | Dreadful… | 很伤心 |
[29:07] | What was–some kind of oak disease, right? | 那算是一种橡树病 是吗 |
[29:10] | Oak tree disease? | 橡树病 |
[29:14] | No. | 不是 |
[29:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:18] | No, the tree didn’t have a disease, Mille. | 不 那棵树并没有得病 米尔 |
[29:21] | See, I wanted to build the barn there, | 是我想在那儿建一个谷仓 |
[29:23] | and I knew you loved the tree, | 而我知道你爱那棵树 |
[29:24] | so I told you it had a disease, and then I cut it down. | 所以我就骗你说它生病了 然后我就把它砍了 |
[29:28] | – You did not. – Yeah, I did. | – 你才没有 – 我确实这样做了 |
[29:30] | – Are you kidding me? – Mm-mm. | – 你开玩笑的吧 – 嗯哼 |
[29:36] | Ezekiel Braverman. | 伊齐基尔·布莱弗曼 |
[29:39] | The truth finally comes out. | 终于真相大白了 |
[29:41] | Yeah, I-I’ve been holding it in so long too. | 是啊 我都憋在心里好长时间了 |
[29:46] | – Really? – Well, yeah. | – 真的吗 – 是的 |
[29:48] | I mean, God, you know, this guy who wants to buy the place– | 天呐 想买这个地方的那个家伙 |
[29:51] | he called my barn “a shed.” | 他把我的谷仓叫做“小车棚” |
[29:54] | You know, it’s gonna get torn down. | 它肯定会被他拆了的 |
[29:56] | He’ll probably replant some kind | 他肯定会再种上 |
[29:58] | of a scrub oak or something. | 某个品种的胭脂栎之类的东西 |
[30:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:04] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[30:10] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[30:14] | I mean, I still want to sell. That hasn’t changed. But, | 我还是想卖掉它 这个没有变 可是 |
[30:18] | I mean, it’s just so fast. | 我没想过会这么快 |
[30:21] | Now we have Crosby and his family living here. | 现在我们还有克劳斯比一家住在这里 |
[30:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:27] | Victor’s counting on finishing that car with you too. | 维克多也还指着跟你一起把车修好呢 |
[30:32] | I’d hate to take that away from him. | 我会讨厌自己从他手里把这个夺走的 |
[30:35] | Mmhmm. | 嗯哼 |
[30:38] | Yeah, I mean, the offer came in pretty quick. | 是啊 这个报价来得太快 |
[30:41] | I guess there might be others, but… | 我想可能还会有其他人 可是 |
[30:44] | You know, there’s no guarantee, is there? | 但谁也保证不了 对吧 |
[30:48] | So you think we should take it? | 所以你觉得我们该接受吗 |
[30:54] | Mille, I want what you want. | 米尔 你想要的就是我想要的 |
[31:06] | I want to wait. | 我想要再等等 |
[31:12] | We’ll put it on the market in… | 我们会把房子放进市场待售 |
[31:16] | Three or four months, | 但至少要等三个或是四个月 |
[31:17] | the way we originally planned to do… | 我们本来就是打算等我们准备好了 |
[31:20] | When we’re ready. | 才卖掉它的 |
[31:33] | It’s a nice fire, isn’t it? | 火不错 对吧 |
[31:39] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[31:41] | It’s a good fire pit. | 是个好火坑 |
[31:53] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[31:55] | – Buddy– – I said I don’t want to talk. | – 儿子 – 我说了我不想说话 |
[31:56] | I know you don’t want to talk about it, | 我知道你不想说话 |
[31:58] | but we’ve been driving for over two hours, | 可我们都开了两个多小时了 |
[32:00] | and I think your dad and I can help | 我觉如果你告诉我们原因的话 |
[32:01] | if you explain to us what happened. | 我跟你爸爸可以帮到你 |
[32:03] | Can we turn on the radio? | 能把电台打开吗 |
[32:06] | Yeah. | 行 |
[32:08] | That’s a good idea. We can wait till we get home. | 这主意不错 我们可以等到回家再说 |
[32:11] | We’ll talk about it then. | 到了家我们再谈 |
[32:18] | Why do all the other kids hate me? | 为什么其他孩子都讨厌我 |
[32:23] | – Honey, nobody hates you. – They’re just idiots. | – 宝贝 没人讨厌你 – 他们都是笨蛋 |
[32:25] | – Nobody hates you. – Is it because I’m weird? | – 没人讨厌你 – 就因为我是个怪咖吗 |
[32:29] | Honey, you’re not weird, okay? | 宝贝 你一点都不怪 好吗 |
[32:33] | I think sometimes–I don’t know– | 我觉得有时候啊 |
[32:35] | kids don’t understand your asperger’s, | 孩子们只是不理解你的艾斯伯格综合征而已 |
[32:37] | and they misinterpret it as being weird or whatever. | 他们误把它当做是很怪之类的 |
[32:42] | But you’re not weird. | 但是你一点都不怪 |
[32:43] | You’re–you’re so smart, and you’re hilarious. | 你 你很聪明 你很幽默 |
[32:46] | If I’m smart and hilarious, | 如果我又聪明又幽默 |
[32:48] | then why do they hate me? | 那他们为什么还会讨厌我 |
[32:50] | They… | 他们 |
[32:53] | They don’t hate you. | 他们不讨厌你 |
[32:55] | – I promise. – Trevor peed in my canteen. | – 我向你保证 – 特雷弗在我水壶里撒尿 |
[32:58] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要宰了他 |
[33:03] | He said he did it because I’m a freak. | 他说他后则么做就因为我是个怪胎 |
[33:06] | – I am a weirdo freak. – You’re not a freak. | – 我是个怪胎 – 你才不是呢 |
[33:11] | I think he’s right. | 我觉得他说得对 |
[33:12] | No, he’s an asshole, Max. | 不 他是个混球 麦克斯 |
[33:13] | He’s an idiot. You’re not a freak, honey. | 他就是个蠢货 你才不是什么怪胎 |
[33:17] | I think I am a freak. | 我觉得我是个怪胎 |
[33:23] | I try to understand them, but I can’t. | 我努力去理解他们了 可我做不到 |
[33:29] | Asperger’s is supposed to make me smart. | 艾斯伯格本来该让我变得聪明的 |
[33:35] | But if I’m smart, then why… | 但如果我很聪明的话 那为什么 |
[33:40] | Why don’t I get why they’re laughing at me? | 为什么我理解不了他们为什么要笑我 |
[33:45] | They all do it, even the nice kids, | 他们都笑我 就连那些好孩子都笑我 |
[33:48] | even Micah. | 甚至连麦迦都笑我 |
[33:56] | And I don’t understand why. | 我不明白为什么 |
[33:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:00] | It’s okay. Honey, it’s okay. | 没事的 宝贝 没事的 |
[34:02] | You’re not allowed to be without a seat belt | 不戴安全带是不允许 |
[34:04] | – in a moving vehicle. – I don’t care. | – 乘车的 – 我不在乎 |
[34:05] | – I don’t like being hugged. – I don’t care right now. | – 我不喜欢被别人抱 – 我现在不管这么多 |
[34:08] | – I don’t like being hugged. – I know you don’t. | – 我不喜欢被人拥抱 – 我知道你不喜欢 |
[34:10] | – I just want you to listen to me. – I don’t like being hugged. | – 我只想让你听我说 – 我不喜欢被人抱着 |
[34:12] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[34:13] | I love you, buddy, okay? | 我爱你 儿子 好吗 |
[34:15] | I love you so, so much. It’s okay. | 我非常非常爱你 没事的 |
[34:38] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[34:40] | – Hi. – Hey. Hi. | – 嗨 – 嘿 嗨 |
[34:42] | – What are you… – Well, I just figured, uh… | – 你在… – 我只是觉得 |
[34:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:47] | I figured I should be here as a friend | 我觉得我应该像个朋友一样 |
[34:50] | in case you cry or something. | 来这里陪着你 免得你哭什么的 |
[34:52] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[34:53] | You don’t want to be alone when you cry, right? | 你哭的时候可不想一个人 对吧 |
[34:55] | We’ll go get a drink, and we’ll cry together. | 我们可以去喝一杯 我们可以一起哭 |
[35:02] | Yeah, good luck. | 那 祝你好运 |
[35:09] | Hey, wa–Sarah, wait. | 萨拉 等等 |
[35:12] | Don’t cry no matter what happens in there. | 无论在里面发生了什么都不要哭 |
[35:16] | Just don’t–don’t cry, ’cause… | 千万不能哭 因为 |
[35:20] | The work that you did… | 你的作品 |
[35:24] | Was phenomenal. | 非常棒 |
[35:26] | You should be proud of it. | 你应该应以为傲 |
[35:29] | I’m proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[35:32] | So, no matter what happens, just know that. | 所以 无论发生什么 你都要记住我刚才说的 |
[35:52] | ♪ I don’t know who to blame | ♪ 我不知道该责备谁 |
[35:57] | ♪ I don’t know if it’s all the same | ♪ 我不知道是否还是一样 |
[36:00] | ♪ but I think you love me too | ♪ 但我相信你还爱我 |
[36:05] | ♪ ’cause you say that you do | ♪ 因为你说过你爱我 |
[36:08] | Don’t even think about putting that guitar down. | 别想把我的吉他给扔掉 |
[36:10] | You’re embarrassing. | 你太让我难为情了 |
[36:11] | Drew, you have to play me that song right now. | 德鲁 你必须马上给我弹那首歌 |
[36:13] | – I’m not playing you anything. – It’s been in my head | – 我才不要给你弹任何东西呢 – 自从我那天听到之后 |
[36:15] | ever since I heard it the other day. Please. | 这首歌就一直在我脑海挥之不去 求你了 |
[36:17] | – Through the wall in the hallway? – Yes, | – 隔着墙在走廊那边听到的吗 – 对啊 |
[36:18] | – please. – I’m not playing it. | – 求你了 – 我才不要弹呢 |
[36:19] | – Drew, I’ve done everything for you. – It’s very embarrassing. | – 德鲁 我为你做了那么多事诶 – 这太难为情了 |
[36:22] | – I’ve let you stay here. I’ve fed you. – I know. | – 我收留了你 我还供你吃喝 – 我知道 |
[36:24] | – I’ve given you drugs. – I appreciate it. | – 我甚至连药都给你磕 – 我很感激你 |
[36:25] | Please, the least you can do is play me a song. | 拜托了 至少你能为我弹一首歌吧 |
[36:28] | – Drew,I feel sad,and it’s gonna make me feel better.- It’s humiliated. | – 德鲁 我很伤心 听了这首歌会让我好受些的 – 这太丢人了 |
[36:30] | I can’t sing also. You know I can’t sing. | 我也不会唱歌 你知道我不会唱歌 |
[36:32] | Please? | 求你了 |
[36:34] | Please, for me? | 求你了 为我唱一下吧 |
[36:35] | – It’s just me, you know. – I’ll play it. You’re gonna feel bad for me, | – 只是我而已 – 我弹 你会觉得很糟糕的 |
[36:38] | – but whatever. – I’ll help you. | – 不过不管啦 – 我会帮你的 |
[36:40] | I’ll–I’ll figure it out and sing with you, okay? | 我会 我会帮你跟你起一唱的 行吗 |
[36:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:53] | ♪ I don’t know who to blame | ♪ 我不知道该责怪谁 |
[36:57] | ♪ I don’t know if it’s all the same | ♪ 我不知道是否还是一样 |
[37:00] | ♪ but I think you love me too | ♪ 但我相信你还爱着我 |
[37:05] | ♪ because you say that you do | ♪ 因为你说过你爱我 |
[37:09] | ♪ and when I say it | ♪ 当我说出口 |
[37:13] | ♪ it’s only with you that I meant it | ♪ 我只想跟你在一起 |
[37:17] | ♪ know that I’ve got you | ♪ 我知道我有你在身边 |
[37:21] | ♪ so know that you got me too | ♪ 所以你也要知道我也在你身边 |
[37:24] | ♪ ’cause I love you the way you are | ♪ 因为我爱你跟我爱我一样深 |
[37:28] | ♪ no matter what I’ll always want you back | ♪ 不论如何 我都一直希望你能回到我身边 |
[37:32] | ♪ now they’re gone and took away | ♪ 你现在带着自己的一部分一去不还 |
[37:36] | ♪ I promise you I will always stay | ♪ 我答应过你我会永远留在你身边 |
[37:45] | ♪ I don’t know if I’m in the right | ♪ 我不知道我这样做是否正确 |
[37:48] | ♪ I don’t know if I’m on the right side | ♪ 我不知道我是否是正确的 |
[37:53] | ♪ if you lose your peace of mind | ♪ 如果你失去了理智 |
[37:56] | ♪ I’ll be the one you can find | ♪ 我就是那个可以帮你找回理智的人 |
[38:00] | ♪ I love you the way you are | ♪ 我爱你同你爱我一般深 |
[38:03] | ♪ no matter what, I’ll always want you back | ♪ 无论发生什么 我都一直希望你能回来 |
[38:07] | ♪ now they’re gone and took away | ♪ 你现在却带着自己一部分一去不还 |
[38:11] | ♪ a part of you, but I will always stay | ♪ 但我还会留在你身边 |
[38:20] | ♪ but I will always stay | ♪ 但我还会永远留在你身边 |
[38:31] | It’s really good. | 真的很好听 |
[38:36] | All right, bud. It’s time. | 好了 儿子 该走了 |
[38:37] | We got to go here. | 我们得走了 |
[38:41] | I don’t want this phone anymore. | 我不想要这手机了 |
[38:42] | You can take it back to the store. | 你把它退回商店吧 |
[38:45] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[38:47] | Well, if I take it back, I’m not getting you an upgrade. | 如果我退回去了 我就不能再帮你升级了 |
[38:49] | No. You can take it back. | 不用了 你把它退回去吧 |
[38:50] | I don’t–I don’t want it. | 我不…我不想要了 |
[38:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:56] | Do you think if you take the phone back, | 你觉得把手机退回去了 |
[38:58] | mom will stop being mad at you? | 妈就会不再生你的气了吗 |
[39:02] | Buddy, I’m… | 儿子 我 |
[39:05] | I messed up, okay? | 是我搞砸了 好吗 |
[39:08] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[39:09] | I, uh–I should have communicated more | 我…我应该多跟你妈沟通一些的 |
[39:13] | with your mom, and that’s my fault. | 这是我的不对 |
[39:16] | We’re just trying to figure this situation out, you know? | 我们都只是在努力想解决问题 你知道吗 |
[39:18] | The adults too. | 这是我们大人的事 |
[39:20] | No, but is it my fault that you and mom got separated? | 不 你跟妈分开都是我的错 |
[39:26] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[39:27] | Because Sydney said that before I moved in with you guys, | 因为西德妮说在我搬来跟你们住之前 |
[39:30] | everything was better. | 一切都是好好的 |
[39:32] | Okay, well, first of all… | 好吧 首先 |
[39:36] | You didn’t just… | 你不只是搬进来 |
[39:38] | Move in with us. | 跟我们一起生活 |
[39:41] | You understand me? | 你明白我的话吗 |
[39:44] | You came to be our son. | 你是我的儿子 |
[39:46] | That means that… | 这就是说 |
[39:48] | No matter what happens… | 不论发生什么 |
[39:51] | No matter what you do… | 不论你做了什么 |
[39:55] | For the rest of your life, | 在以后的日子里 |
[39:56] | your mom and I are not gonna stop loving you… | 我跟你妈妈都不会停止爱你的 |
[40:03] | No matter what. | 不论发生什么 |
[40:48] | Oh, for crying in the bucket. | 不是吧 |
[40:50] | What part of “no” does she not understand? | 她到底明不明白“不”是什么意思啊 |
[40:53] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[40:54] | You are not ready to sell the house. | 你们还没准备好卖房子 |
[40:56] | And ordinarily, I’d be very respectful of that decision. | 通常情况下 我也会非常尊重你们的决定的 |
[40:59] | Ordinarily? | 通常情况下 |
[40:59] | But ordinarily, I don’t get an offer this good. | 但通常情况下 我可得不到这么好的出价 |
[41:02] | – Jack upped his bid. – We didn’t counter. | – 杰克提高了拍价 – 我们没反对他出的价啊 |
[41:05] | I know, which is why, I guess, | 我知道 我想这就是原因吧 |
[41:07] | he, um, came back higher than asking. | 他呢 他回来出了比之前更高的价 |
[41:12] | – Right there. – Oh, my God. | – 就在这儿 – 我的天呐 |
[41:14] | “Oh, my God” is right. | 你这句“我的天呐”说得对 |
[41:16] | That would be a record for the neighborhood, | 这可以成为我打破同行的最好记录了 |
[41:18] | and it would probably buy me that vacation to Hawaii | 我还可能有钱去夏威夷旅行一趟 |
[41:20] | that I’ve always wanted, but don’t let me influence you. | 我早就想这么做了 但别让我影响你们的决定 |
[41:22] | – Oh, my God. – This can’t be right. | – 我的天呐 – 这不可能 |
[41:24] | It’s totally right, | 绝对可能 |
[41:26] | and you got a lot of thinking to do. | 你们还有得考虑呢 |
[41:29] | You got three days. | 你们有三天的时间 |