时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There’s a million Bravermans out there. | 世界上有成千上万叫做布莱弗曼的人 |
[00:02] | You can cry with them, but you come to me. | 你不去同他们一起哭 却跑到这里来找我 |
[00:04] | I can’t be here for you anymore, Sarah. | 我不能再继续陪你了 |
[00:06] | – Hello? – We’ve got a little situation here. | – 喂 – 我们这儿出了点小状况 |
[00:08] | – Trevor peed in my canteen. – I’m gonna kill him. | – 特雷弗在我水壶里撒尿 – 我要宰了他 |
[00:12] | When daddy and I decided to take a break, | 当我跟你们爸爸决定休息一阵 |
[00:14] | we also decided to take a break | 我们同时也决定了 |
[00:15] | from each other’s families. | 要从各自的家庭里休息一阵 |
[00:16] | If you’re just taking a break, | 如果你们只是休息一阵的话 |
[00:18] | when it gonna be over? | 那到底什么时候会结束 |
[00:19] | – Jack upped his bid. – Oh, my God. | – 杰克提高了拍价 – 我的天呐 |
[00:21] | You got three days. | 你们有三天时间考虑 |
[00:23] | I have to get my life together. | 我要过自己的生活 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna make it work with Hank. | 我要跟汉克在一起 |
[00:27] | Goodbye, mark. | 再见 马克 |
[00:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[00:37] | Amber. | 安博 |
[00:38] | – Mr. Mark. Mr. Mark. – Hi, hi. | – 马克老师 马克老师 – 嗨 嗨 |
[00:41] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨 你还好吗 |
[00:42] | I’m good. How are you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[00:43] | Good. Um, how’s everything? | 还不错 一切都顺利吧 |
[00:45] | You’re getting married. | 你要结婚了吧 |
[00:47] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[00:48] | – Oh, my gosh. – Nope, it’s okay. | – 天呐 – 不 没关系 |
[00:50] | It’s fine. It’s for the best. | 没事的 这样才是最好的 |
[00:51] | We didn’t– Sorry. | 我们没有…不好意思 |
[00:53] | – We didn’t go for that. – Okay. | – 我们没有结婚 – 好吧 |
[00:54] | It’s totally fine, though. I’m fine. | 完全没事 真的 我没事 |
[00:55] | – Good, good, good. – I’m actually good, yeah. | – 好 好 那就好 – 我其实过得还不错 |
[00:57] | I’m, you know, working at the luncheonette still, you know? | 我还是在速食餐厅上班 你知道吗 |
[01:00] | – Nice. – What about you? | – 不错嘛 – 你怎么样了 |
[01:01] | Everything’s– everything’s pretty good, yeah. | 一切 一切都还不赖 真的 |
[01:03] | How’s your– how’s your mom? | 你…你妈最近如何 |
[01:05] | My mom is– so is–she’s good. | 我妈她啊 她很好 |
[01:08] | Good. Good. | 很好啊 那就好 |
[01:09] | She’s doing really well. | 她现在状态很好 |
[01:11] | She’s actually doing so well, it’s crazy. | 她其实是相当不错 蛮疯狂的 |
[01:13] | Yeah, she’s this–she’s, like, this huge photographer now. | 她呢 她现在是一名非常了不起的大摄影师了 |
[01:16] | Oh, so she’s still with, uh– | 这么说她还跟… |
[01:18] | she’s still working with Hank? | 她还跟汉克在一起工作吗 |
[01:20] | Not really, no. | 其实不是啦 |
[01:21] | It’s mostly her own thing. | 大部分时间她是自己工作的 |
[01:22] | – You know surfsport? – Yeah. | – 你知道劲浪公司吗 – 知道 |
[01:23] | – Yeah, that’s her client. – No way. | – 那就是她的客户 – 不是吧 |
[01:25] | – Wow, that’s incredible. – I know, I know,it’s crazy. | – 那真是太不可思议了 – 我知道 我知道 确实挺疯狂的 |
[01:27] | And, you know, she has her own apartment. | 她现在也有了自己的公寓了 |
[01:30] | – It’s very cool. – That’s cool. | – 相当不错 – 挺好的 |
[01:31] | It’s very trendy, yeah. | 蛮新潮的 |
[01:33] | – That’s–that’s good to hear. – Yeah. | – 很高兴听到这个消息 – 嗯 |
[01:34] | Well, will you tell her | 对了 你下次见到她 |
[01:37] | I said “Hi” When you see her? | 能帮我捎句问候过去吗 |
[01:38] | If you see her? You’ll see her. | 如果你见到她的话 你当然会见到她 |
[01:39] | – I’ll see her. – She’s your mother. | – 我会见到她的 – 她是你妈嘛 |
[01:40] | I’ll probably see her. Yeah, I will. | 我可能会见到她吧 嗯 我会的 |
[01:41] | – Of course I’ll say “Hi.” Yeah, Ok. -Yeah | – 我当然会帮你向她问声好 当然 没问题 – 是啊 |
[01:43] | – Well, it’s good to see you. – Yeah, you too. | – 很高兴见到你 – 嗯 我也是 |
[01:46] | – All right, have a good– – Have a–oh. | – 好吧 祝你好… – 祝你…哦 |
[01:47] | Ah, jinx. | 啊 真巧 |
[01:48] | Bye, Mr. Mark. What the… | 再见 马克老师 真是… |
[01:59] | What’s going on here, slinky robe? | 怎么了 偷偷摸摸的长袍小姐 |
[02:01] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[02:02] | – Huh? – Got a little– | – 什么 – 我找到了个小… |
[02:04] | – that’s my favorite robe. – I know. | – 那是我最喜欢的袍子 – 我知道 |
[02:05] | – That’s why I wore it. – We’ve had some good times. | – 所以我才穿上它的 – 我们度过了不少欢快的时光 |
[02:08] | – Look at what else I got. – Oh, I see. | – 看看我还找到了什么 – 我看看 |
[02:10] | – A little lotion for the ocean. – What’s going on here? | – 一瓶海洋精华乳液 – 发生什么事了 |
[02:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[02:15] | – Honey. – What? | – 亲爱的 – 怎么了 |
[02:16] | I don’t need the lotion on there. | 我那里不需要乳液 |
[02:18] | – Max! – What? | – 麦克斯 – 什么 |
[02:20] | – What are you doin’? – I wanted you to know | – 你在干嘛 – 我想让你们知道 |
[02:21] | that I have made a decision, | 我已经作出决定了 |
[02:22] | and I feel much better about this school. | 我对这所学校也感觉好了不少 |
[02:24] | – Buddy, it’s way past your bedtime here. – OK. | – 儿子 已经过了你该上床睡觉的时间了 – 好吧 |
[02:25] | – Can we talk about this– – My decision is | – 我们能谈谈这事吗 – 我的决定是 |
[02:27] | that I’ve decided never to go back | 我决定再也 |
[02:28] | to school again. | 不回学校了 |
[02:29] | Honey, yes, you are. | 宝贝 你当然要回 |
[02:30] | You have to go back to school, okay? | 你必须回学校去 好吗 |
[02:32] | – No. – Look. | – 不 – 听我说 |
[02:33] | We set up a meeting with your teachers | 我跟你的老师跟校长 |
[02:35] | – and the principal. – They’re not my teachers | – 说好了要开会商量的 – 他们不是我的老师 |
[02:36] | – or my principal. – Yes, they actually are. | – 也不是我的校长 – 他们当然是 |
[02:37] | It’s not my school anymore. It’s done. | 那里再也不是我的学校了 已经结束了 |
[02:41] | Okay, well, where are you gonna go to school? | 好吧 那你要去哪儿上学 |
[02:43] | – I don’t know. – Well, you have to go | – 我不知道 – 你总得找个地方 |
[02:44] | – to school somewhere, Max. – That’s not my problem. | – 去上学吧 麦克斯 – 这不是我该担心的问题 |
[02:46] | I’m never going back to cedar knoll again. | 我再也不回雪松山学校了 |
[02:48] | I’ve decided. | 我已经决定了 |
[02:55] | Damn, it’s dark in here. | 该死 这里太黑了 |
[02:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Dad, dad, dad! | 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 爸 爸 爸 |
[02:59] | Hey, guess what, son? I found it! | 嘿 儿子 你猜怎么着 我找到了 |
[03:01] | I found it! The grill for my gto. | 我找到了 适合我的GTO车的进气格栅 |
[03:02] | It’s the final piece of the puzzle. | 这是最后一部分难题了 |
[03:04] | Congratulations. Get out. | 恭喜你了 出去行吗 |
[03:05] | I talked to the guy on the phone. | 我在电话里跟那个人谈过了 |
[03:06] | He said he’d wait a couple of days, | 他说他可以等两天 |
[03:08] | but he’s a little sketchy. | 不过他还是有点不举棋不定 |
[03:09] | So we gotta get up to Eugene right away. | 所以我们马上就得出发去尤金市 |
[03:11] | – Eugene? – We gotta–what? | – 尤金市 – 我们得…什么 |
[03:12] | Yeah, what, you’re gonna let your old man | 对 怎么 你想让你的老爸 |
[03:13] | go on the road all by himself, for Pete’s sake? | 一个人上路吗 那怎么行 |
[03:15] | Come on, we’re gonna get off | 快起来 我们得立马动身上路 |
[03:16] | the beaten path and go see America. | 去见识美利坚的魅力 |
[03:18] | There’s no way I can do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[03:19] | All of this to say it’s gonna be | 不管你说什么 |
[03:21] | an early start–0600 hours. All right. | 我们都必须尽早出发 早上六点 好吧 |
[03:24] | Got it all settled. You want the lights out? | 说定了 你们想要把灯熄了吗 |
[03:26] | I want you out. Go, please. | 我想你出去 快出去 拜托 |
[03:31] | – Ridiculous. – You know you’re dying to go. | – 太荒谬了 – 你明明想去得要死 |
[03:33] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么 – 你听得没错 |
[03:34] | No, I didn’t say– no, I didn’t say that. | 不 我没说过…不 我没那么说过 |
[03:37] | You wanna go, so it’s fine. | 你想去又没什么不好 |
[03:39] | You have a slow work week. | 你又有个慢工作周 |
[03:41] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[03:43] | And just leave you with everything? | 就把你一个人人在家处理大小事务吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. I’ll be fine. | 对 我会没事的 不用担心 |
[03:46] | And it’d– it’d be good for you. | 而且这…这对你也有好处 |
[03:48] | Your dad needs you. | 你爸需要你 |
[03:49] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[03:51] | This has been an incredible meal. | 这顿晚餐真是太棒了 |
[03:53] | Well, we deserve it. We got our first buyer. | 我们应得的 我们已经有了第一家买主 |
[03:56] | – Let’s drink to that again. – Yeah. | – 我们再干一杯 – 是啊 |
[03:58] | Let’s drink again. | 再干一杯 |
[04:01] | You know what? | 我说啊 |
[04:02] | – Let me get this. – Oh, no. | – 这顿我请了 – 不用 |
[04:04] | Come on, it’s company charge. We’re celebrating. | 拜托 这由公费买单 我们这是在庆祝嘛 |
[04:05] | Listen, this job has been amazing for me. | 听我说 这份工作对我来说真的很棒 |
[04:09] | And you took a chance, and frankly, | 你让我来做已经是很冒险了 你又那么坦率 |
[04:12] | it’s the one thing in my life | 这份工作现在是我生命中 |
[04:14] | that makes sense right now. | 唯一还有意义的事儿了 |
[04:15] | So please, I insist. | 所以拜托了 让我来付吧 |
[04:18] | Well, thank you. Very sweet of you. | 谢谢 你能这样说真的很好 |
[04:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:24] | Come on, I’ll do it, seriously. | 算了 让我来付吧 我是说真的 |
[04:26] | – Did you see that? – I did. | – 你看到了吗 – 看到了 |
[04:27] | No, no. I insist, please. | 不不 我坚持 拜托了 |
[04:31] | I got this. | 我搞得定的 |
[04:32] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢你才对 |
[04:42] | – Hello? – Hello. | – 喂 – 喂 |
[04:44] | I’m calling from calibank fraud protection department. | 我是凯利银行欺诈保护部门的工作人员 |
[04:46] | We’re trying to verify a recent charge on your card. | 我们想核实一下您的信用卡最近的消费情况 |
[04:50] | Are you the primary cardholder | 您是尾号为0458信用卡的 |
[04:51] | of the card ending in the numbers 0458? | 第一持卡人吗 |
[04:54] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s me. | 是的 是的 我就是 |
[04:56] | I’m Julia Braverman. | 我是茱莉亚·布莱弗曼 |
[04:57] | Mrs. Braverman, can you confirm a charge | 布莱弗曼太太 你能确认一下 |
[04:59] | of $468.36 that was made tonight? | 是您今晚消费了468.36美元吗 |
[05:02] | Tonight? | 今晚的 |
[05:04] | No. | 没有 |
[05:06] | I did not make any purchase of $468. | 我没有购买任何价值为468美元的商品 |
[05:10] | What is it for? Where was it? | 是干什么消费的 在哪个地方 |
[05:12] | The charge came in at 12:18 A.M. | 消费时间是凌晨零点十八分 |
[05:14] | From an establishment called Chez Michelle | 来自于旧金山圣何塞大道 |
[05:17] | on San Jose boulevard in San Francisco. | 名为麦克之家的餐厅 |
[05:19] | A restaurant? | 餐厅吗 |
[05:21] | Okay, well, no, I’m in bed. I’m asleep. | 好吧 没有 我现在在床上呢 我正在睡觉 |
[05:24] | Well, is there anyone else authorized to use your account? | 你请问还有人有权使用你的账户吗 |
[06:19] | Zeek, in what world | 奇克 现在什么人还会觉得 |
[06:22] | is going to Oregon now a good choice? | 去俄勒冈还是个好选择呢 |
[06:23] | Ah, for Pete’s sake, Millie, my gosh. | 别这样好吗 米尔 天呐 |
[06:26] | You can’t find these grills anywhere. | 你在别的地方都找不到这种烤架 |
[06:28] | This is the golden fleece, this grill, sweetheart. | 这个进气格栅就像金羊毛 亲爱的 |
[06:30] | I understand that, honey, | 我明白 亲爱的 |
[06:31] | but we got a big decision to make, and we’ve– | 可我们还有个重要的决定要做 我们… |
[06:32] | no, we’ve got 72 hours to make that decision. | 我们还有72个小时的时间来做决定呢 |
[06:35] | We’re only 15 hours in. Come on, we have plenty of ti– | 我们这个只耽搁15个小时 拜托 我们还有很多时… |
[06:38] | you’re avoiding. We gotta talk this through. | 你是在逃避 我们得讨论出结果 |
[06:39] | We gotta talk it through now. | 我们现在就得讨论出结果 |
[06:41] | Oh, by the way, you are late, so drop and give me 50. | 顺便告诉你 你迟到了 把东西放下 给我50块赔偿 |
[06:44] | I was a little bit rudely interrupted this morning, | 我今天早上被很无礼地打断了睡眠 |
[06:46] | so now I’m back. | 所以我现在才来 |
[06:47] | If this is a bad time, we can | 如果现在时机不太好 |
[06:49] | just call the guy and see if he’ll ship it. | 我们可以打电话告诉那个人是不是能挪挪时间 |
[06:50] | Do you wanna do that? This is not a bad time. | 你到底还想不想去了 这不是个坏时机 |
[06:52] | I talked to the guy. | 我跟那个人谈过 |
[06:53] | He’s a little crazy in the head. | 他那人脑子有点荒唐 |
[06:55] | Some of these things, you need to do in person, face-to-face. | 这些事情必须得亲自去做 面对面地做 |
[06:58] | Okay, so you’re leaving. So here’s your medicine. | 好吧 这么说你要去了 这是你的药 |
[07:00] | Don’t–would you make sure he takes these? | 别…你能看着他让他好好吃药吗 |
[07:02] | Okay. Anything good in there for me? | 没问题 我有什么好处吗 |
[07:04] | – Come on, come on, come on. – I love you, mom. | – 过来 过来 – 我爱你 妈 |
[07:06] | – Come here, come–okay. – I’ll see you soon. | – 过来 过来 好嘞 – 再见咯 |
[07:07] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:09] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 好嘞 |
[07:11] | All right. | 出发吧 |
[07:15] | Freedom awaits. | 自由即将降临 |
[07:17] | Throw those pills out the minute we turn the corner. | 开过转角就立马把这些药给扔出窗外去 |
[07:20] | Hey, guess what? I got the tunes. | 嘿 你猜怎么着 我有歌听 |
[07:21] | Oh, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[07:23] | I copied ’em off my 8-track. | 我从我的八号专辑上拷下来的 |
[07:24] | All the hits from 1962. | 所有歌曲都是1962年的 |
[07:26] | – Yeah. – What else you got? | – 对 – 你还有什么 |
[07:27] | – Guess what else? – Oh, yeah. | – 你猜猜看 – 太好了 |
[07:29] | You sweet-toothed son of a gun. | 收买儿子专用口香糖 |
[07:31] | Okay! | 好嘞 |
[07:32] | See you Thursday, sweetheart! | 周四再见 亲爱的 |
[07:34] | Love you! | 爱你哟 |
[07:40] | – It’s really weird. – That’s so weird. | – 真的很奇怪 – 实在是太奇怪了 |
[07:42] | Was he, like, old-looking, or is he just the same? | 他看起来变老了还是说一点都没变 |
[07:44] | What do you mean? I mean, he looked like Mr. Cyr. | 你什么意思 我觉得他看起来像西尔老师他自己 |
[07:46] | He had the same, like, weird mustache-y thing, you know? | 他还跟以前一样有着同样古怪的胡茬 你知道吗 |
[07:48] | He’s not bald, you know, if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你是想问他秃头没有 那我告诉你 他没有秃头 |
[07:50] | It’s been, like, a year. | 我们才一年没见而已 |
[07:51] | I know, but a year… | 我知道 可是一年… |
[07:52] | And teachers… I mean, a lot can happen. | 而且那些老师啊 能发生的事儿可多了 |
[07:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:56] | Hey, Uncle Joel. What’s goin’ on? | 嘿 乔姨夫 怎么了 |
[08:00] | Oh. I see. | 哦 我明白了 |
[08:02] | You know, I would love to, | 我是非常乐意啦 |
[08:04] | but I’m working late today, | 不过我今天得工作到很晚 |
[08:06] | so I can’t, but– | 所以我没法去做 不过… |
[08:09] | – but drew could do it. – Do what? | – 不过德鲁可以做 – 做什么 |
[08:11] | Yeah, no, no, he’s actually sitting | 嗯 不不 他其实现在正 |
[08:12] | right here in front of me. | 坐在我面前呢 |
[08:13] | Nope, he is free as a bird. | 不 他闲得跟鸟似的 |
[08:16] | No plans. | 没有安排 |
[08:17] | – No plans at all. – How do you know? | – 完全没有安排 – 你怎么知道我没安排 |
[08:19] | – I’m not doing it. – Uhhuh. | – 我才不去做 – 啊哈 |
[08:20] | – I’m out. – Yeah, he’s excited. | – 说我出去了 – 对 他可兴奋了 |
[08:22] | – I’m not doing it. – Okay, great. | – 我才不要做呢 – 好吧 太好了 |
[08:23] | – 4:00, bye-bye. – Wha–do what? | – 四点钟是吧 再见 – 什…做什么啊 |
[08:26] | You’re baby-sitting for Sydney and Victor. | 让你去临时照看一下维克多跟西德妮 |
[08:28] | Oh, my gosh. Baby-sit them? | 我的天呐 照顾他们 |
[08:30] | – Yeah. – They hate me. | – 没错 – 他们讨厌我诶 |
[08:32] | – Don’t be a drama queen. – There’s no common interests. | – 别大惊下怪的 – 我们都没共同语言 |
[08:34] | No common interests? | 没共同语言 |
[08:35] | – They don’t like me. – It’s not eharmony. It’s children. | – 他们讨厌我 – 又不是让你去相亲 只是俩孩子而已 |
[08:37] | – Play a game with them. – I’m not doing it. | – 就跟他们玩玩游戏呗 – 我不要去 |
[08:39] | Drew, you’re doing it. 4:00. | 德鲁 你必须得去 四点钟 别迟到了 |
[08:46] | – Beautiful framing job. – Yeah, there you go. | – 给照片加边框 – 对 你说对了 |
[08:47] | – I love it. – I don’t know. Hanging a picture of a brochure | – 我喜欢 – 把宣传册上的照片挂在墙上是有点奇怪 |
[08:50] | is a little weird, but all right. | 不过也还好啦 |
[08:51] | Don’t call it a brochure. | 别把它叫做宣传册 |
[08:52] | It’s a beautiful picture that was in a brochure | 这是我们第一笔大生意的宣传册 |
[08:54] | that was our first big job. | 上面的一幅漂亮的照片 |
[08:55] | – Cheers. – Oh, yeah. | – 干杯 – 没错 |
[08:57] | A couple more jobs too. | 我们还会有更多的生意的 |
[08:58] | – That’s–that’s– – I know, huh? The two of us. | – 那…那个… – 我知道 这可是咱俩诶 |
[09:00] | – We’re a regular team. – That’s hard to believe. | – 我们可是一个常规团队 – 太难以置信了 |
[09:02] | I gotta be honest. | 说实话 |
[09:03] | I didn’t think it was gonna work. | 我真没想到真能成功 |
[09:04] | Really? You had a negative outlook about something? | 真的吗 你待世的态度也太消极了吧 |
[09:06] | – It’s a shocker. – Yeah, didn’t, uh… | – 这真是让我震惊啊 – 是啊 没有… |
[09:09] | The whole thing’s kinda workin’ out, | 这件事算是成功了 |
[09:11] | just spending time working, even just hanging out together. | 不过只是花了点时间忙了忙 还没事出去玩了几趟 |
[09:15] | It’s been pretty good. | 这工作蛮不错的 |
[09:19] | The–the–you know, the working part. | 我…我…我是指工作的部分 |
[09:21] | Mmhmm. No, the–no, the working, yeah. | 嗯 对 是工作部分 没错 |
[09:23] | Hold on one sec. | 稍等一下 |
[09:26] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[09:27] | Yesterday, I saw Mr. Cyr. | 昨天我看到西尔老师了 |
[09:28] | Mark Cyr, Mr. Mark. | 马克·西尔 马克老师 |
[09:30] | Oh, no kidding. Hey, Hank’s here. | 不是吧 嘿 汉克也在这儿呢 |
[09:32] | Come on in. | 快进来吧 |
[09:34] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[09:35] | – How are you? – Good. | – 你好吗 – 很好 |
[09:38] | So what we were celebrating: | 我们正在庆祝 |
[09:40] | We finished our job, and then we got this new job | 我们完成了工作 然后又接到了一份 |
[09:42] | for an organic skincare company. | 有机化妆品公司的生意 |
[09:44] | – Do you want a glass of champagne? – OK. | – 你想来杯香槟吗 – 好吧 |
[09:45] | Oh, no, definitely not. No. | 不行 当然不行 |
[09:47] | Cool. But you can’t stay? | 好吧 你不留下来玩会儿吗 |
[09:48] | – I can’t because it’s late, so… – OK. | – 我不能留下来 现在已经很晚了 所以… – 好吧 |
[09:51] | All right. See you. | 那好吧 再见 |
[09:52] | – Text me from the car. – Okay. | – 上了车发短信跟我说 – 行 |
[09:54] | More champagne? | 再喝点香槟吗 |
[09:55] | We take matters of bullying very seriously, Mrs. Braverman. | 我们对待欺凌弱小这种事很严肃的 布莱弗曼先生 |
[09:59] | We’re doing everything we can | 我们正在尽一切努力 |
[10:00] | to get to the bottom of what happened. | 弄明白事情的真相 |
[10:02] | Well, what happened was | 事情真相就是 |
[10:03] | somebody peed in my son’s canteen, so– | 有人在我儿子水壶里撒尿 所以… |
[10:05] | – he was traumatized by it. – He is traumatized. | – 他感到非常受伤 – 他现在非常受伤 |
[10:06] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[10:07] | But as of yet, no one has come forward | 可是到目前为止 没有任何人 |
[10:08] | and admitted to the incident. | 出来承认这次事件 |
[10:11] | Well, of course they haven’t. | 他们当然不会出来承认 |
[10:12] | Well, Max has a pretty good idea who did it. | 麦克斯可是非常清楚是谁做了这件事 |
[10:14] | You can’t just start making accusations without proof. | 没有证据的情况下你可不能指控任何人 |
[10:17] | How would you feel if your child were accused | 如果换做是你们的儿子被人指控 |
[10:18] | of something that he didn’t do? | 一件他并没有做的事 你们会怎么想 |
[10:20] | I ‘m sorry. I can’t believe this. | 我很抱歉 我简直不敢相信你会这么说 |
[10:22] | He’s the kid who had his canteen peed in. | 他才是别人把尿撒在自己水壶里的受害人 |
[10:24] | – Honey, I’m really trying hard to keep my cool here, – I know. | – 亲爱的 我已经在尽力保持自己的冷静了 – 我知道 |
[10:26] | but I gotta say your response to this really blows. | 但我不得不说你们对此事的回应真实太令人失望了 |
[10:28] | – Oh, boy. – This is a serious incident. | – 天呐 – 这是很严重的事件 |
[10:29] | And nobody’s blaming you, Mr. Knight. | 没有怪你的意思 奈特老师 |
[10:30] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[10:32] | You can’t watch everybody, but, you know, | 你也不可能一直看着所有人 可是 |
[10:33] | this was an official school trip. | 这是场学校组织的正式旅行 |
[10:34] | It happened on your watch, and I’m expecting you | 这事是发生在你的看管范围内 我希望你 |
[10:36] | to take some responsibility. | 能承担起应该承担的责任 |
[10:38] | Excuse me, principal Radford, if I may. | 不好意思 拉福德校长 容我说一句 |
[10:40] | I-I have to say that I agree | 我…我不得不同意 |
[10:42] | with Mr. And Mrs. Braverman here. | 布莱弗曼夫妇的观点 |
[10:44] | We can’t accept this. We can’t. | 我们不能接受这样 不能 |
[10:45] | We gotta get Max back here. | 我们必须得把麦克斯接回来 |
[10:46] | If we fail one kid, we fail as a school. | 如果我们辜负了一个孩子 我们整个教育就是失败的 |
[10:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:49] | Thank you, Mr. Knight. | 谢谢你 奈特老师 |
[10:51] | I understand your passion, Mr. Knight. | 我理解你的想法 奈特老师 |
[10:53] | And I understand you want this | 我也理解你们 |
[10:54] | resolved immediately, Mr. And Mrs. Braverman, | 想要立即解决这事的心情 布莱弗曼先生 太太 |
[10:56] | but it will take time. | 但这得慢慢来 |
[10:58] | – Okay, I got that… But what are we – It doesn’t sound like it. | – 好吧 我明白你的意思 – 听起来你可不是那样想的 |
[11:00] | supposed to do as parents in the meantime? | 但与此同时我们做父母的该怎么办 |
[11:01] | He doesn’t wanna come to school. | 他现在不想回学校了 |
[11:02] | We wanna get him back in the classroom. | 我们想让他回到班上上学 |
[11:04] | He’s refusing. So what do we tell him? | 他拒绝回来 那我们该怎么跟他说 |
[11:07] | Well, as– as the Dean here, | 作为教务处长 |
[11:09] | my feeling is since there’s only | 我觉得呢 |
[11:12] | one month left of the school year | 反正现在离学年结束 |
[11:13] | and since this is Max’s graduation year anyway, | 跟麦克斯毕业已经只有一个月的时间了 |
[11:17] | maybe we don’t push Max to return to school | 如果他没准备好的话 |
[11:18] | before he’s really ready. | 我们或许不该逼麦克斯回来上课 |
[11:22] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:24] | So that’s your solution… | 那就是你们的解决办法是吧 |
[11:25] | To keep Max at home? | 就让麦克斯继续待在家里 |
[11:27] | Keep my son at home, | 让我儿子继续待在家里 |
[11:29] | not the kid that pissed in his canteen. | 而不是那个在他水壶里撒尿的孩子 |
[11:31] | All right, look. They’re not gonna deal with it. | 好了 听我说 他们不会打算处理这事的 |
[11:32] | – That’s you’re gonna punish my kid– – Let’s just go. | – 你们就打算这么惩罚我的儿子吗 – 我们还是走吧 |
[11:34] | – This is asinine. This is–this whole–no. – Christina. | – 这实在是太荒唐了 这整个…不 – 克里斯蒂娜 |
[11:36] | This whole conversation is useless, okay? | 这整个谈话完全没用 知道吗 |
[11:39] | Thank you so much. I’m so glad that you are here. | 非常感谢你 我很高兴你能来 |
[11:41] | This–you and you– this whole situation is useless. | 我跟你 还有你 你们俩这次谈话完全是浪费时间 |
[11:44] | Thank you so much. | 感激不尽 |
[11:45] | Have a good day. Don’t laugh at me. | 祝你们开心 不许笑我 |
[11:47] | I’m not laughing. | 我没有笑 |
[11:51] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:53] | It’s been three whole days. | 已经整整三天了 |
[11:55] | – Is that right? – Yeah, it’s right. | – 是这样吗 – 没错 就是这样 |
[11:57] | – Living in total darkness… – Total darkness? | – 完全是在黑暗里度过的 – 完全是吗 |
[11:59] | And the catalogues have been piling up | 楼下的邮箱里 |
[12:01] | downstairs by the mailboxes. | 登记册堆得越来越高 |
[12:02] | I promise I’ll take– I’ll take care of that. | 我向你保证我会…我会注意的 |
[12:05] | Just a lot of promises, sweetheart. | 你每次都只是承诺 亲 |
[12:06] | – Excuse me. – I just think | – 不好意思 – 我觉得吧 |
[12:08] | that your head hasn’t been into your work lately. | 你最近心思都不在你的工作上面 |
[12:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:15] | Uh, hey, it’s–it’s mark. | 嘿 我是马克 |
[12:17] | Cyr. Um… | 马克·西尔 |
[12:20] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[12:21] | Um–uh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:23] | I hope it’s okay to, you know, call you. | 希望我的电话没打扰到你 |
[12:26] | Um, um… | 嗯 嗯… |
[12:28] | I think it’s– sure, it’s fine. | 我觉得…当然没有 没关系 |
[12:32] | – What’s goin’ on? – Well, I- | – 你有什么事吗 – 我… |
[12:33] | I don’t know if Amber told you | 我不知道安博告诉你没有 |
[12:34] | that I-I ran into her… | 那天我碰到她了 |
[12:37] | Oh, yeah, no, she told me that. | 哦 说了 她跟我说了 |
[12:39] | – That was weird. That’s–that’s so wild. – Yeah. | – 这太奇怪了 太不可思议了 – 是啊 |
[12:41] | It was weird, yeah, but she– | 确实很奇怪 不过她.. |
[12:42] | she looks–she looks great. She seems good. | 她看起来还不错 好像过得很好 |
[12:45] | Yeah, she’s doing good like–like you said. | 对 正如你所说 她确实过得很不错 |
[12:48] | So anyway, I– I was wondering if, uh… | 我…我在想是不是… |
[12:54] | I really need talk to you, and, um… | 我真的很想跟你谈谈 |
[12:57] | I-I don’t wanna do it on the phone. | 可我…我不想就在电话里谈 |
[13:00] | Can we meet, do you think? | 我们可以见个面吗 |
[13:04] | – Of course. – Okay. | – 当然可以 – 好吧 |
[13:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:26] | Okay. Dad, dad, dad– | 好了 爸 爸 爸 |
[13:27] | – don’t turn it off. – I can’t do it. | – 别关啊 – 我受不了了 |
[13:29] | Do not turn it off. | 别把它关了啊 |
[13:31] | It’s breakin’ my ears, please! | 太摧残我的耳朵了 求你了 |
[13:35] | Is this not great or what, Cros? | 这难道不好吗 克劳斯 |
[13:37] | You bet. | 你说呢 |
[13:39] | Got chili dogs, it’s a beautiful day. | 手捧个辣热狗 真是美好的一天 |
[13:41] | – Open road. – We be in California… | – 广阔的大道 – 我们在加利福尼亚 |
[13:44] | – Mm-hmm. – The land of oceans | – 嗯哼 – 这片有海 |
[13:46] | and deserts and mountains and palm trees. | 有沙漠 有山还有橡树的土地 |
[13:49] | This land was made for you and me. | 这片土地就是为你我存在的 |
[13:51] | Dad, what are you gonna do about the house? | 爸 你打算拿那房子怎么办 |
[13:53] | What are you thinkin’? | 你怎么想的 |
[13:56] | What do you mean? What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 你在说什么呢 |
[13:59] | Your house, you know, | 你那房子啊 |
[14:00] | the one you gotta decide whether or not | 那座你得在52个小时内 |
[14:02] | you’re gonna sell within the next 52 hours, | 决定卖还是不卖的 |
[14:04] | that house? | 那座房子 |
[14:06] | – Yeah. – Well, what are you gonna do? | – 嗯 – 你打算怎么做 |
[14:09] | Well, to be honest with you, Cros, | 跟你说实话吧 克劳斯 |
[14:14] | uh, I… | 我… |
[14:17] | What? | 你什么 |
[14:19] | – Dad? – Oh, my goodness gracious! | – 爸 – 我的那个亲娘诶 |
[14:22] | Look! We got atvs up here. | 你看呐 前面有全地形车 |
[14:24] | Oh! | 哦 |
[14:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, pull over! | 对 没错 没错 快靠边停 |
[14:27] | Get in there! Let’s do this! | 快进去 快啊 |
[14:29] | We haven’t done this since you were a kid. | 你小时候起我们就没这么做过了 |
[14:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:32] | You actually think the waiter’s gonna tell you | 你真以为服务员会告诉你 |
[14:33] | whether he was on a date or not? | 他是不是在约会吗 |
[14:34] | Yes, I-I’m gonna make him tell me… | 没错 我要逼他告诉我 |
[14:36] | – All right. – What he knows. | – 好吧 – 他能知道什么呢 |
[14:38] | Is there a possibility it was a business dinner | 万一那只是个吃了很长时间的 |
[14:40] | that went on a long time? | 生意上的晚餐呢 |
[14:43] | I don’t know, maybe. I hope so. | 我不知道 或许吧 但愿如此 |
[14:44] | All I know is that it cost $468 | 我现在只知道一共吃了468美元 |
[14:48] | and that it was charged after midnight last night. | 而且还是在昨晚午夜之后结的账 |
[14:51] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[14:52] | – Oh, five minutes. – Okay. | – 再等五分钟 -好吧 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | – Okay. – Well, it seems to me | – 好吧 – 我觉得吧 |
[14:58] | that you should be able to ask him, | 你应该直接去问他 |
[15:01] | and he should tell you if he was on a date. | 如果他是在约会 就该告诉你 |
[15:04] | Yeah. I can’t do that. | 我知道 可我不能那么做 |
[15:07] | I can’t ask Joel because | 我不能问乔 |
[15:08] | he’s basically… Not talking to me. | 因为他基本上都不怎么跟我说话了 |
[15:12] | He’s being very short with me. | 他还是对我挺无礼的 |
[15:13] | – Still? – Yeah, he’s making me feel | – 还是那样吗 – 对 他让我觉得 |
[15:15] | like anything that’s not in the kids’ schedules | 好像除了孩子的计划表上的事之外 |
[15:17] | – is off-limits to talk about. – Julia, that’s horrible. | – 谈其他事都是禁止的 – 茱莉亚 这太可怕了 |
[15:19] | I know, but I don’t– | 我知道 可是我不… |
[15:22] | I just– I don’t know what’s going on. | 我…我真不知道到底是怎么了 |
[15:23] | And so, I just– I wanna know. | 我只是…我想知道 |
[15:24] | What do you want to happen? | 你想发生什么呢 |
[15:28] | With us? | 我们俩吗 |
[15:29] | I want… My marriage back, you know? | 我想…我的婚姻能够回来 你知道吗 |
[15:33] | But, um… | 可是… |
[15:36] | But if I can’t have that, then I would like to know. | 可是如果我挽回不了 我也得知道是为什么 |
[15:39] | It seems to me you deserve to be able | 我觉得你有权利去问 |
[15:41] | to ask your husband what he’s been doing, | 你丈夫他到底在做什么 |
[15:44] | and he should give you an answer. | 他也应该给你答案 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:50] | You’re totally right. So let’s get outta here. | 你说得对 我们先离开这儿吧 |
[15:52] | – Good for you. – Yes. | – 这才对嘛 – 嗯 |
[15:53] | – Can we still have lunch? – Yes, but not here. | – 我们还是可以一起吃午饭吧 – 可以 可不是在这儿 |
[15:55] | I can’t afford this place. | 我可吃不起这里的东西 |
[16:03] | So… Your dad told me | 你爸跟我说 |
[16:04] | you’re not going back to school today. | 你今天不打算去学校了 |
[16:06] | Ever. | 是永远 |
[16:07] | I am never going back to cedar knoll. | 我再也不会去雪松山学校了 |
[16:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:13] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[16:14] | School can definitely be no fun sometimes. | 学校确实有时候很无聊 |
[16:16] | I can do everything I need to here. | 我可以在这里做任何我想做的事 |
[16:18] | Also, I’m smarter than all of my teachers, | 而且我也比我所有老师都聪明 |
[16:20] | and you guys have Internet and better snacks. | 你们这儿网速更快 零食也更好吃 |
[16:22] | Also, the snacks are free. | 而且还是免费的 |
[16:24] | I don’t have to pay for them in the vending machine. | 我不用再给自动贩卖机付钱买东西了 |
[16:28] | All good points. | 理由不错 |
[16:30] | Except, you know, here, | 只不过在这儿 |
[16:32] | we don’t have all the other kids. | 我们没有别的孩子 |
[16:36] | I hate the other kids. | 我讨厌别的孩子 |
[16:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[16:43] | I had some pretty rough times in middle school myself. | 我中学的时候也过得很不顺 |
[16:47] | Not this rough. | 可没我这么不顺 |
[16:55] | Hey, Max. | 嘿 麦克斯 |
[16:57] | Let’s say you and I get outta here. | 我们出去玩吧 |
[16:59] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[17:01] | To go have an adventure. | 去冒险 |
[17:02] | It’s a surprise. | 这是个惊喜 |
[17:04] | I don’t like surprises. | 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[17:08] | Well, I think you’re gonna like this one. | 我觉得你会喜欢这一个的 |
[17:12] | You ready, Max? | 准备好了吗 麦克斯 |
[17:13] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这儿干嘛 |
[17:15] | We’re gonna go surf. | 我们来冲浪 |
[17:17] | – I don’t surf. – You don’t surf yet. | – 我不会 – 你只是现在还不会而已 |
[17:19] | I don’t surf at all. | 我一点也不会 |
[17:20] | Listen, I got a surprise for you. | 听我说 我有个惊喜给你 |
[17:21] | This is the surfboard I learned on. | 这是我学冲浪的时候用的冲浪板 |
[17:23] | – Isn’t that cool? – It’s not 3:00 P.M. Yet, | – 这难道不酷吗 – 现在还不到下午三点呢 |
[17:25] | and cedar knolls said specifically | 雪松山学校说 |
[17:27] | that I have to keep doing schoolwork until 3:00 P.M. | 三点之前我必须要做作业 |
[17:29] | Okay, screw cedar knoll. Can you hold this? | 好吧 去他的雪松山 你能拿一下这个吗 |
[17:30] | – That’s a bad word. – I know it is. | – 你说脏话了 – 我知道 |
[17:32] | I would lose screen time for saying that word. | 我要是说了脏话的话就会没有电视看 |
[17:33] | I’m gonna give you extra screen time if you say, | 如果你现在说“去他的雪松山” |
[17:35] | – “Screw cedar knoll.” – Screw cedar knoll. | – 我就给你额外看电视的时间 – 去他的雪松山 |
[17:37] | All right, can you hold this? | 好了 你能帮我拿着这个吗 |
[17:38] | All right, grab that gray bag right there. | 好嘞 把那个灰色的包给拿出来 |
[17:39] | It’s got your wet suit in it. | 你的装备在里面呢 |
[17:41] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[17:43] | Let’s catch a wave. | 我们开始乘风破浪吧 |
[17:45] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:46] | – I don’t know. – You ready to surf? | – 我不知道 – 你准备好冲浪了吗 |
[17:48] | – I don’t know. – Yeah, you are. | – 我不知道 -好 你准备好了 |
[17:51] | – You can’t know that. – I do! | – 你才不知道呢 – 我就是知道 |
[17:52] | I know it! | 我就是知道 |
[17:54] | Come on, bud! | 来吧 儿子 |
[18:32] | – Hey. – Hey, what’s up? | – 嘿 – 嘿 你还好么 |
[18:34] | – Hey, you. – How’s it going? | – 嘿 你好 – 一切还好吧 |
[18:35] | Good, buddy. Hey, thanks for doing this. | 很好 嘿 谢谢你过来帮我 |
[18:36] | Yeah, this is the new house? | 嗯 这是你的新家吗 |
[18:39] | Yep, this is– this is it. | 对 就是…就是这个 |
[18:41] | Hey. Guys. | 嘿 你们俩 |
[18:43] | Look who’s here. | 看谁来了 |
[18:45] | It’s your cousin. | 你们表哥来了 |
[18:46] | – Hey, guys. – Hey. | – 嘿 你们好 – 嘿 |
[18:48] | – Hi. – All right, I’m off. | – 嗨 – 好了 我先走了 |
[18:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:51] | Get out today, okay? | 今天出去玩 行吗 |
[18:52] | Don’t sit here doing this all day, | 别整天都坐在这儿 |
[18:54] | and I’ll be back at 8:00 at the latest, okay? | 我得八点钟才能回来 好吗 |
[18:57] | – And, hey, thanks again. – Yeah, totally. | – 嘿 再次感谢 – 嗯 我该做的 |
[19:00] | Call me if you need anything. | 有事就打给我 |
[19:01] | – All right, cool. – Okay. | – 行 没问题 – 好吧 |
[19:02] | – Bye, guys. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[19:07] | So what do you guys wanna do? | 你们想做什么呢 |
[19:12] | Do you wanna go to the pool? | 你们想去游泳吗 |
[19:13] | The pool’s freezing cold. | 泳池现在冻死了 |
[19:15] | And there’s so many chemicals, it burns my eyes out. | 还有好多化学物 我眼睛都给烧疼了 |
[19:21] | – Isn’t that cool? – A wave of energy. I don‘t… | – 你不觉得很酷吗 – 好有力的波浪 我都不… |
[19:23] | Hey, you guys. | 回来了 你们爷俩 |
[19:25] | – Oh, hey! – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[19:28] | – How was your schoolwork? – Dad took me surfing. | – 作业做得怎么样了 – 老爸带我去冲浪了 |
[19:31] | – Yeah. – You took him surfing? | – 对 – 你带他去冲浪了 |
[19:32] | – It was amazing! – Yeah, it was great. | – 太棒了 – 对 确实很棒 |
[19:33] | – I should’ve called you. – Yeah, dad said it took him | – 我该打电话跟你说一声的 – 对了 老爸说 |
[19:36] | three weeks to get up his first time, | 他第一次冲浪花了三周才学会 |
[19:37] | and I got up on my first day. | 我第一天就会了 |
[19:38] | – Mm. – It was amazing. | – 嗯 – 实在是太棒了 |
[19:39] | – How was your schoolwork? – It’s done. | – 那你的作业呢 – 做完了 |
[19:40] | – Dad said, “Screw cedar knoll.” – Really? | – 老爸说了“去他的雪松山” – 真的吗 |
[19:42] | – Yes. – Did he? | – 对 – 是吗 |
[19:43] | – I have to change. – Are you kidding? | – 我去换衣服 – 你开玩笑的吧 |
[19:45] | Listen, he–he finished all of his schoolwork. | 听我说 他…他已经做完了作业 |
[19:46] | We were only gone a couple of hours. | 我们就出去玩了一两个小时 |
[19:47] | – He finished it? – Yeah. | – 他做完了吗 – 对 |
[19:49] | Okay, we’re not setting a good example. | 好吧 我们现在可没给他一个好榜样 |
[19:50] | You can’t just reward him for not going to school. | 你不能因为他不去学校反而给他奖励 |
[19:52] | I know this whole situation is– | 我知道现在情况是… |
[19:53] | Christina, please don’t say that I’m sending him | 克里斯蒂娜 别再说什么 |
[19:54] | the wrong message. I know we have | 我给他传达了错误的信息 我知道我们 |
[19:55] | to be careful with Max with this sorta thing, | 要对麦克斯在这种事上小心谨慎 |
[19:57] | but the kid deserves a break. | 但孩子需要休息 |
[19:58] | It’s not a paid vacation. | 这可不是带薪休假 |
[19:59] | I know it’s not. | 我知道不是 |
[20:01] | Look, I know we have to figure out | 我知道我们必须要 |
[20:02] | what we’re doing with Max. | 想出该怎么处理麦克斯这事 |
[20:03] | I know we have to be together on this. | 我知道我们必须一起解决 |
[20:04] | But right now, I just–I felt like | 可是现在 我只是…我觉得 |
[20:05] | I needed to see my son be happy. | 我得让我的儿子开心起来 |
[20:07] | I wanted to see a smile on his face. | 我想看到他脸上出现笑容 |
[20:10] | And I did. | 我做到了 |
[20:12] | Right. He really got up? | 好吧 他真的振作起来了 |
[20:14] | Yeah, he did. | 对 没错 |
[20:16] | That’s kind of awesome. | 那就太棒了 |
[20:17] | – It’s a good thing. – Really? | – 这是件好事 – 真的吗 |
[20:18] | – Yeah. – Did you really say, | – 对 – 你真的说了 |
[20:19] | “Screw cedar knoll”? | 去他的雪松山吗 |
[20:20] | – I need to rinse off my– – You did. | – 我得去洗我的… – 你真说了 |
[20:22] | Don’t do that. It’s fine if you take him– | 不许再那样说 你可以带他去… |
[20:29] | go–get off! It’s not even your turn! | 让开 走开 现在没轮到你 |
[20:31] | Yes, it is! Give it to me! | 轮到我了 快给我 |
[20:33] | – You’ve been using it all day! – No, I haven’t! | – 你都玩了一天了 – 不 我没有 |
[20:35] | – Yes, you have! – Hey, you guys. | – 你就是 – 嘿 你们两个 |
[20:36] | Stop. Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[20:39] | – Jackass. – Stupid. | – 傻瓜 – 蠢货 |
[20:40] | – I’m not stupid. – Yeah? | – 我才不蠢呢 – 是吗 |
[20:42] | – Then why’d you get left back? – Stop it! | – 不然你为什么要留级呢 – 住口 |
[20:43] | – I didn’t get left back! – Stop! Stop! | – 我没有留级 – 住手 住手 |
[20:46] | Okay, we’re not doing this, all right? | 好了 我们不玩这个了 行吗 |
[20:47] | We’re–we’re not playing the game anymore. | 我们…我们都不许再玩游戏了 |
[20:49] | Just give me this. We’re leaving, okay? | 把手柄给我 我们要出去 知道吗 |
[20:51] | Come on. | 快点 |
[21:00] | You guys. | 你们两个 |
[21:07] | I think it’s like the most depressing | 我觉得这是最让人沮丧的了 |
[21:10] | $40 I’ve ever made. | 我就赚了40块 |
[21:11] | Hmm. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:14] | What’s the apartment like? | 那公寓是什么样的 |
[21:15] | It’s sad. | 太悲哀了 |
[21:17] | It’s like a whole complex of Uncle Joel’s. | 典型的乔姨夫情结 |
[21:20] | – No. – Yes. | – 不是吧 – 就是 |
[21:22] | How are the kids taking it? | 你跟孩子们怎么样了 |
[21:23] | Not good. | 不好 |
[21:24] | They, like, argue the whole time, | 他们一直在吵架 |
[21:26] | and they– they don’t wanna do anything. | 而且他们…他们什么都不想做 |
[21:30] | I mean, what do you do with that? | 该拿他们怎么办啊 |
[21:33] | I mean, it makes sense. | 他们这样也不无道理 |
[21:34] | Remember how unpleasant to be around we were when dad left? | 还记得当初我们老爸走的时候吗 |
[21:37] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是啊 这倒是真的 |
[21:43] | Well… | 那… |
[21:45] | At least you could pay for dinner this time. | 至少这次你请得起客了 |
[21:47] | – Yeah. – Huh? | – 没错 – 是吧 |
[21:48] | Uhhuh. That’s true. | 这倒不假 |
[21:49] | – Thank you, it was delicious. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你 很好吃 – 不用谢 |
[22:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:05] | Do you wanna come inside, or… | 你想进来 还是… |
[22:06] | Uh, no. | 不了 |
[22:08] | I think that’s probably weird for the kids and for me. | 这样对我跟孩子都挺尴尬的 |
[22:12] | – Yeah, I get that. – Um… | – 嗯 我懂了 – 嗯… |
[22:14] | Sydney’s science folder for tomorrow. | 西德妮明天要用的科学报告 |
[22:17] | Okay. You didn’t have to | 好吧 你不必亲自 |
[22:18] | come all the way here for this. | 大老远跑过来送这个的 |
[22:20] | Uh, no, I didn’t. | 不 我不是为了送这个 |
[22:22] | Um, the fraud alert people called me | 银行防欺诈部门给我来电话说 |
[22:26] | about a charge at Chez Michelle last night. | 昨晚在麦克之家有一笔消费 |
[22:29] | It’s $468. | 一共468美元 |
[22:32] | So sorry. Yeah, right. | 真不好意思 对 没错 |
[22:34] | Um, it was a business dinner… | 是生意上的晚餐 |
[22:35] | – Okay. – With Peet. | – 好吧 – 跟皮特一起吃的 |
[22:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:40] | Um… | 嗯 |
[22:42] | If it was a business dinner, why didn’t she pick up the tab? | 如果是生意上的 那怎么不是她付钱呢 |
[22:45] | Because– | 因为… |
[22:46] | – sorry. It’s–we’re sharing finances. – No. | – 抱歉 只是…我们是共享财产的 – 不 |
[22:49] | – It’s still– – Right, right. | – 现在还是… – 对 对 |
[22:50] | It’s. It’s weird. | 这样太奇怪了 |
[22:52] | She offered to pay. We were celebrating. | 她本来要付的 我们是在庆祝 |
[22:54] | We had just sold our first house, | 我们刚卖出了第一栋房子 |
[22:56] | so I picked up the tab. | 所以我就付了账单 |
[22:57] | Oh. | 哦 |
[22:59] | – That’s fantastic. – Thank you. | – 这太好了 – 谢谢 |
[23:02] | Yeah, congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[23:05] | Are you sleeping– | 你是在睡… |
[23:08] | dating each other? | 跟她约会吗 |
[23:14] | I offered to pick up the tab, Julia. | 是我主动提出要付账的 茱莉亚 |
[23:16] | I-I had no idea it was gonna be that much money. | 我…我没想到会花这么多钱 |
[23:19] | I’m–that’s all that happened. | 我…就是这样而已 |
[23:21] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好吧 – 好吗 |
[23:22] | – Okay. – I didn’t have sex with her. | – 好 – 我没跟她上过床 |
[23:24] | I didn’t kiss her. | 我也没有吻过她 |
[23:26] | I didn’t go over to her house with our children | 我没有带着我们的孩子去她家 |
[23:29] | – and cook dinner with her. – Okay. | – 跟她一起做过晚餐 – 好了 |
[23:30] | I didn’t have long, intimate texts with her. | 我也没有跟她长期互发暧昧短信 |
[23:32] | Joel. I have apologized. | 乔 我已经道过歉了 |
[23:34] | I made a mistake. | 我是犯了错 |
[23:35] | I have begged for your forgiveness. | 我也已经乞求过你的原谅 |
[23:37] | But right now, I’m just trying | 但此时此刻 我只想 |
[23:38] | to understand where we are in this, | 弄清楚我们之间到底是什么关系 |
[23:41] | and I feel like I have not been able to talk to you– | 我觉得我已经好久没能跟你聊过天了 |
[23:44] | like it’s not allowed or something– | 就像是被禁止了之类的 |
[23:46] | and I don’t wanna live in limbo. | 我也不想生活在两难地带 |
[23:50] | You know, so are we … | 所以我们… |
[23:53] | We trying to get back together? | 我们能试试能不能和好吗 |
[23:55] | Or are we trying to date other people, you know? | 或者是尝试跟别人约会也行 |
[23:58] | It’s just not fair not knowing. | 但这种两难的状态真的很不公平 |
[24:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:03] | Yeah, you know what? It–it’s not fair. | 对 你知道吗 这…这确实不公平 |
[24:05] | But I stayed home raising our family | 但我做家庭主夫 |
[24:08] | and supporting your career for all those years, | 支持了你在外面的事业那么多年 |
[24:10] | and when it was your turn, you couldn’t do that for me. | 轮到你来照顾家的时候 你却不能像我支持你一样支持我 |
[24:13] | That’s unfair. | 这不公平 |
[24:14] | You come into my work, | 你闯进我的工作 |
[24:16] | and you make a scene in front of my boss. | 你在我老板面前大吵大闹 |
[24:18] | You have an affair with ed. That’s when– | 你跟艾德搞婚外情 那是在… |
[24:19] | I didn’t have an affair with ed. | 我没有跟艾德搞婚外情 |
[24:20] | Whatever it is– I just–I believed | 不管那算什么 我只是…我一直相信 |
[24:22] | that our relationship was built on mutual respect, | 我们的婚姻是建立在相互尊重之上的 |
[24:24] | and I just found out that that–that’s not the case. | 可我才发现事实根本不是那样 |
[24:29] | Joel, I– | 乔 我… |
[24:31] | I respect you more than anyone I’ve ever known. | 我尊重你超过尊重任何一个我所认识的人 |
[24:41] | Listen, I know that… | 听我说 我知道… |
[24:43] | Your dad was unfaithful to your mom, | 你父亲曾对你母亲不忠过 |
[24:45] | and to think about– | 所以你会觉得… |
[24:46] | can we just talk about us right now? | 我们能只谈我们俩的事吗 |
[24:48] | I mean, my parents have nothing to do with this. | 我父母怎么样跟这件是一点关系也没有 |
[24:50] | – Fine. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[24:51] | Okay. I just hate this. | 好 我很讨厌这样 |
[24:52] | You think I don’t hate this? | 你以为我就不讨厌这样了吗 |
[24:54] | You think I don’t hate living in this crappy apartment, | 你以为我就喜欢生活在这个古怪的公寓里面 |
[24:56] | trying to make it great for the kids? | 还想要让孩子们觉得这里很棒吗 |
[24:57] | You think I don’t hate that they sleep | 你就以为我不讨厌每天晚上他们睡在我们家 |
[24:59] | in our house every night, and I sleep alone here? | 而我却只能一个人睡在这里吗 |
[25:01] | I hate it, but our marriage, | 我讨厌这样 可是我们的婚姻 |
[25:02] | it wasn’t working, Julia. | 已经维持不下去了 茱莉亚 |
[25:04] | It wasn’t working for me, | 至少我是不能再那样下去了 |
[25:06] | and I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道我想要什么 |
[25:08] | But if you have to know, | 但如果你非得要知道的话 |
[25:10] | if you’re gonna press the issue right now, | 如果你非得逼我把这事说清楚的话 |
[25:11] | then my–my answer is no. | 那我的…我的答案是 不 |
[25:14] | We’re not working on our relationship right now. | 我们现在不能再继续我们的婚姻 |
[25:16] | We’re not trying to get back together right now. | 我们现在不能尝试复合 |
[25:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:32] | Whoa, look at this joint. | 你看这个地方 |
[25:35] | You’ve got ski boats and muscle cars. | 有滑雪艇 还有大马力中型汽车 |
[25:40] | Dad, look at this bike. | 爸 你看这个啊 |
[25:41] | – Yeah. – Are you kidding me? | – 嗯 – 你开玩笑的吧 |
[25:43] | – Little cafe racer. – I need you to focus. | – 小型改装车 – 你得集中注意力 |
[25:45] | – Come on. – Wow, that’s gorgeous. | – 快点 – 哇哦 太漂亮了 |
[25:47] | It’s all hand-built. | 全是手工改造的 |
[25:51] | You gotta ring the bell, I think, dad. | 我觉得你该敲铃 爸 |
[25:53] | Right. | 对 |
[25:55] | – Yeah, can I help you? – Huh? | – 有什么需要帮助的吗 – 什么 |
[25:57] | Hey. Hi, are you Paulie? | 嘿 嗨 你是泡利吗 |
[25:59] | – I’m Ernie. – Ernie. | – 我是厄尼 – 厄尼 |
[26:01] | Oh, hi. Well, I’m zeek Braverman, | 嗨 我是奇克·布莱弗曼 |
[26:03] | and I talked to Paulie, and– | 我跟泡利聊过了 |
[26:05] | about a grill for a 1965 gto. | 我是来找一块给65年GTO型车的进气格栅 |
[26:08] | A grill for a gto? | GTO型的进气格栅啊 |
[26:10] | ’65, you say? | 65年的是吗 |
[26:11] | Oh, yeah, I’ve got somebody else interested in that. | 想起来了 还有其他人对那个也感兴趣呢 |
[26:13] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, no, no, no. | – 不好意思 – 别别别别 |
[26:14] | No, it can’t be. I mean, it’s too late. | 不可能啊 都那么晚了 |
[26:16] | I mean, because I drove up here | 我专程从加州的贝克里 |
[26:18] | from Berkeley, California ’cause, you know, | 开车到这里来 |
[26:20] | Paulie and I had agreed on a price and talked about it– | 因为泡利跟我已经谈好了价格 |
[26:22] | well, this is not Paulie’s place! | 这里不是那个叫泡利的地方 |
[26:24] | Do you see Paulie’s name anywhere up there? | 你在哪儿看到这儿有写是泡利的地方的 |
[26:26] | No, it says, “Ernie’s salvage yard.” | 不 这里写的是 厄尼急救站 |
[26:28] | Okay, we’re getting off to a bad start. | 好吧 我们先摒弃前嫌 |
[26:30] | Maybe we could just look at the grill. | 我们或许可以先看看这个格栅 |
[26:32] | You might not even want it. | 你可能看了后都不想要了呢 |
[26:33] | Could we– would you show it to us? | 我们能…你能带我们看看那个格栅吗 |
[26:34] | Will you be willing to do that before we– | 你能带我们看看吗 |
[26:36] | all right. Gto 1965 grill, mint condition. | 好吧 65年款GTO 还是崭新的 |
[26:40] | I’ll tell you what: You ain’t gonna find this anywhere. | 我跟你们说啊 你在别的地方都找不着这个 |
[26:42] | Oh, man. I see it, I see it. | 天呐 我看到了 我终于看到了 |
[26:44] | – That’s nice. – Oh, yeah. | – 太棒了 – 是啊 |
[26:46] | This is it, yeah! | 就是这个 太好了 |
[26:48] | Okay, listen. I got 450 right here. | 听我说 我现在身上有450块 |
[26:50] | That was the price Paulie and I agreed on, so– | 我跟泡利说好的就是这个价 所以… |
[26:52] | 450? | 450美元 |
[26:55] | Yeah. That’s the deal. | 对 说好了的嘛 |
[26:56] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[26:58] | Look, I can’t go 450 on this. | 450块我可不能卖 |
[27:01] | Thi–what, this is a 1965 | 这…开什么玩笑呢 这可是65款GTO |
[27:03] | mint condition gto grill. | 崭新进气格栅诶 |
[27:06] | Now where you gonna find something like that? | 你在哪个地方找得到这样的好家伙吗 |
[27:08] | Here. Here is where I’m gonna find it. | 这儿啊 我不就在这儿找到了吗 |
[27:12] | That’s what Paulie and I agreed on. | 我跟泡利说好的这个价啊 |
[27:13] | That’s why I drove 500 Miles | 所以我才开了500英里的路 |
[27:15] | to get here, thi–right here. | 来到这里 就是这儿 |
[27:17] | – This is where I’m gonna do it. – Look here. | – 我就是要在这儿买到这个 -你听好了 |
[27:19] | I-I cannot let this go for $450. | 我…我不能450美元就卖给你 |
[27:22] | – Yeah, we had a deal! – Well, I don’t have a deal! | – 是吗 我们明明说好了的 – 我才没跟你说好呢 |
[27:25] | Paulie and I had a deal. | 泡利跟我说好了的 |
[27:27] | Well, you forget Paulie! | 别管你那什么泡利了 |
[27:28] | Paulie is not here! | 泡利不在这儿 |
[27:31] | – Now. – How convenient. | – 现在 – 多方便啊 |
[27:32] | This fella that’s interested in this | 那个对这个感兴趣的家伙 |
[27:34] | is willing to go 800. | 愿意出价800美元 |
[27:37] | I-I can’t let it go for less than 700. | 我…我少了700绝对不卖 |
[27:40] | Okay, let me tell you something. | 好吧 我跟你说 |
[27:43] | You know what this is sounding like to me? | 你知道这在我听起来像什么吗 |
[27:44] | This is a scam. That’s what this is. | 你这是诈骗 你就是在诈骗 |
[27:46] | It’s a scam operation. | 这里是个黑店 |
[27:47] | You and your invisible friend Paulie– | 你跟你的隐形人朋友泡利 |
[27:50] | I think you gentlemen better get off my property. | 我觉得你们俩最好滚出我这儿 |
[27:52] | Okay, you can put that down. | 好吧 你可以把那家伙放下 |
[27:53] | – Dad, let’s– – Well, that’s a little hasty. | – 爸 我们… – 你太草率了 |
[27:54] | – We need to regroup. – I’ve got 450 bucks right here. | – 我们得重新计划一下 – 我身上有450美元 |
[27:58] | – Do you want it? – I don’t want your business. | – 你想要吗 – 我不想做你的生意 |
[28:00] | – No, get on outta here. – You don’t want my business? | – 你还是滚出我这儿吧 – 你不想做我的生意吗 |
[28:01] | He’s got a weapon. He’s got a weapon. | 他有武器呢 他有武器 |
[28:03] | You know somethin’, sir? You suck. | 你知道吗 先生 你这人太烂了 |
[28:05] | You get the hell off my property! | 你他娘的滚出我这儿 |
[28:06] | What do you think I’m doin’? I’m goin’! | 不然你以为我在做什么 我不是正在走吗 |
[28:08] | – Go! – Damn. | – 快走 – 可恶 |
[28:09] | I’m gonna write a bad review on yelp about this. | 我要回去对你大吼大叫写个贬斥性评论 |
[28:14] | I thought I was done with her, | 我一直以为我已经跟她结束了 |
[28:16] | and I guess I’m not. | 可现在我觉得没有 |
[28:20] | It’s just that we were gettin’… | 我们只是… |
[28:24] | We were gettin’ along, you know? | 我们相处得很好 你知道吗 |
[28:25] | We were gettin’ closer, and–and then I thought– | 我们越来越亲近 然后我就觉得… |
[28:29] | I was starting to believe that maybe there was a chance. | 我开始相信我可能还有机会 |
[28:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:46] | Doc, come on. I’m not gonna cry. | 医生 别这样 我不会哭的 |
[28:51] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[28:52] | My strong suggestion is that you | 我强烈建议你 |
[28:56] | start to open yourself up to other possibilities | 把萨拉抛诸脑后 |
[28:59] | beyond Sarah. | 去寻找其他的可能 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:07] | It’s just easier said than done. | 说的总比做的容易 |
[29:16] | I’m blowing my nose. | 我是要擤鼻涕 |
[29:22] | Hm, bleh. | 蠢货 |
[29:25] | Okay, just for the record, | 好吧 说准确点 |
[29:27] | these are not the world’s best waffles. | 这不是世界上最好的华夫饼 |
[29:29] | You probably don’t have enough butter on ’em. | 你可能是黄油没有涂够 |
[29:32] | Dad, we’re gonna get you another grill for the gto. | 爸 我们得为你那辆GTO重新找个格栅了 |
[29:35] | We’ll go online and look it up. | 我们上网去查一查 |
[29:37] | We’ll Google it, and I’ll find it for you. | 谷歌一下 总会找到一个的 |
[29:38] | – It’s not the end of the world. – It’s not about the gto. | – 这又不是世界末日 – 不是那车的事儿 |
[29:40] | It’s not about the grill. What’s it about? | 不是格栅的事 那是什么事呢 |
[29:53] | – Oh… – What is it? | – 哦 – 怎么了啊 |
[30:01] | I’m feeling old, Crosby. | 我觉得自己老了 克劳斯比 |
[30:05] | Dad, you are not old… | 爸 你才不老 |
[30:07] | – No. – Not by a long shot. | – 不 – 绝对不是 |
[30:09] | I mean, I didn’t expect, you know, I just, uh… | 我没有想到…我只是… |
[30:14] | This thing is happening way too fast for me. | 一切都对我来说发生得太快了 |
[30:18] | The idea of selling the house… | 卖房子的想法 |
[30:23] | You know, it just feels like I’m cashing it in. | 好像是我在兑现 |
[30:26] | I’m cashing in the checks. | 我是在兑现一张支票 |
[30:28] | It feels like the end. | 感觉像是世界末日一样 |
[30:35] | Have you told mom that? | 你跟老妈说过吗 |
[30:36] | I told her I’d sell it, you know? | 我跟她说我想卖房子 |
[30:40] | And I’m not gonna be on welfare | 我不会像有格栅那个老家伙一样 |
[30:42] | like that guy with the grill, | 接受社会福利过活的 |
[30:43] | that… Son of a bitch. | 那个…狗娘养的 |
[30:49] | I mean, the– | 我是说 |
[30:51] | I told her I’d sell it, | 我告诉她我愿意卖掉房子 |
[30:52] | and if I turned around on that now, | 如果我现在反悔的话 |
[30:53] | I mean, what kind of a man does that make me? | 那样的话我就成什么男人了 |
[31:01] | What do you think I should do, Crosby? | 你觉得我该怎么做 克劳斯比 |
[31:09] | Ernie. | 厄尼 |
[31:11] | My father was quoted a price, | 我老爸报了一个价 |
[31:13] | and you’re gonna honor that price, not a penny more. | 就按你那个价办 不能再多了 |
[31:15] | I told you gentlemen | 我跟你们说过了 |
[31:16] | I’m not interested in doing business. | 我不想做你们的生意 |
[31:18] | Okay, well, listen, I’m gonna make this worth your while. | 好吧 听我说 我会让你觉得这样做是值得的 |
[31:25] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[31:53] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[31:55] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[31:56] | – Hi, hi. Hi, hi. | – 嗨 嗨 – 嗨 嗨 |
[32:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:02] | – Am I late? – No, I-I– | – 我迟到了吗 – 没有 我…我… |
[32:04] | I was even a little late. | 我其实才来晚了 |
[32:05] | – Oh. – I overslept a little later– | – 哦 – 我睡过头了一点 |
[32:07] | but I was proud of myself. | 但我听为自己自豪的 |
[32:09] | This is so nice. | 这里太棒了 |
[32:10] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是啊 – 嗯 |
[32:11] | – You look so great. – Oh, no. | – 你看起来很棒 – 不 |
[32:13] | – You look great. – Thanks. | – 你看起来才很棒呢 – 谢了 |
[32:15] | Um… | 嗯… |
[32:16] | So… | 那… |
[32:19] | Uh… | 呃… |
[32:21] | Well, Amber told me how incredibly successful | 安博跟我说你最近一段时间 |
[32:24] | you’ve been this last little period of time… | 生意非常成功 |
[32:26] | – That’s not true. – So congratulations. | – 不是啦 – 恭喜你了 |
[32:28] | I wouldn’t say “Incredibly successful.” | 不算是非常成功啦 |
[32:30] | I got out of my parent’s house, | 我成功搬出我父母家了 |
[32:31] | – so that’s– – That’s great. | – 所以那倒是… – 太棒了 |
[32:33] | Yeah. I found this place. | 是啊 我找到的那个地方 |
[32:35] | I’m the super of the building. | 我是那里的房东 |
[32:37] | – Did she say that? – She didn’t mention that part. | – 她跟你说过这个吗 – 她没跟我提这事 |
[32:38] | – She told me about the, uh– – I’ve become handy. | – 她跟我说过… – 我现在非常方便 |
[32:41] | – Yeah, I can see. – And then… | – 嗯 我看得出来 – 然后… |
[32:43] | And then, yeah, the photography thing | 摄影那档子事儿 |
[32:44] | has been really surprising. | 确实蛮不可思议的 |
[32:46] | That’s what she was saying, | 她以为这么说的 |
[32:47] | that you’ve done some big jobs, | 她说你做了笔大生意 |
[32:49] | ads for surfsport? That’s– | 帮劲浪公司拍广告了 那真是… |
[32:51] | it wasn’t–it was their sort of annual report, | 不是啦 只是他们公司的年度报告 |
[32:54] | like, brochure, but it was a huge job, and– | 宣传册什么的 不过确实是笔大生意 |
[32:56] | yeah, that’s cool, right? | 挺不错的 是吧 |
[32:57] | And they liked it, so it’s led to other… | 他们挺喜欢的 所以给我们创造了另一个… |
[33:00] | That’s great. I’m–I’m really happy for you. | 真挺棒的 我…我真挺替你开心的 |
[33:03] | I–oh, I ordered the… | 我…我点了… |
[33:07] | – Is it the Italian? – Yeah. | – 是印度菜吗 – 对 |
[33:08] | – Thank you. – Of course. | – 谢谢 – 应该的 |
[33:10] | Um… Oh. | 嗯…哦 |
[33:11] | But yeah, congratulations. | 不过还是要恭喜你了 |
[33:13] | That’s great. | 真挺棒的 |
[33:14] | Um, I’m so happy for you. | 我真替你感到高兴 |
[33:18] | Thank you. So how are you? | 谢谢 你怎么样了 |
[33:20] | I’m good. | 很好 |
[33:22] | I’ve been–I’ve been good. | 我一直都…一直都挺好的 |
[33:24] | I-actually, this is a little embarrassing, | 我…其实 虽然挺尴尬的 |
[33:28] | but I did bring this. | 但我给你带了这个 |
[33:32] | I’m a published writer. | 我现在是个出版作家了 |
[33:34] | Ah! Oh, wow. | 啊 哦 哇哦 |
[33:37] | – Yeah. – Oh, wow. | – 对 – 哦 哇哦 |
[33:38] | It was just a– it’s this little journal. | 只是…只是一家小期刊而已 |
[33:40] | – It’s not the new yorker. – Who cares? | – 不是纽约客 – 那又怎么样 |
[33:42] | – It’s amazing. – It is, it’s exciting. | – 这太棒了 – 确实很令人激动 |
[33:44] | – It’s your name in print. – I know. | – 上面印的是你的名字诶 – 我知道 |
[33:45] | – That was my favorite part. – Can I keep this? | – 这是我最喜欢的部分了 – 我能留下吗 |
[33:47] | – Yeah, that’s–that’s for you. – Oh, my goodness. | – 当然可以 就是专门给你的 – 我的天呐 |
[33:49] | That journal has a circulation of 37 people. | 这本小刊有37个人的发行量哦 |
[33:51] | Oh, well! | 是吗 |
[33:52] | – You must be very proud. – I am. | – 那你肯定相当自豪咯 – 确实是 |
[33:54] | Now, it’s 38. | 现在有38个人了 |
[33:55] | – I can’t wait to read it. – Yeah. | – 我等不及要看了 – 是吗 |
[33:58] | And the other thing | 还有件事 |
[34:00] | that’s sort of been going on | 差不多是 |
[34:03] | is that, uh, I’ve… Met someone. | 我…遇到了一个人 |
[34:08] | – Um… – Oh. | – 嗯 – 哦 |
[34:11] | A woman. She–she teaches at Roosevelt. | 一个在罗斯福学院教书的女人 |
[34:15] | And, um… | 而且… |
[34:16] | And we’re actually engaged. | 我们已经订婚了 |
[34:23] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | – 天呐 – 是的 |
[34:25] | Yeah. I mean, it happened really fast. | 对啊 发生的真的太快了 |
[34:27] | You know, we– we just sort of– | 我们…我们差不多… |
[34:30] | we wanted the same things. | 我们追求相同 |
[34:32] | We both wanted to start a family, | 我们都想组建一个家庭 |
[34:33] | and we just sort of both kn–knew. | 我们碰巧又都认识 |
[34:37] | So, um… | 所以… |
[34:41] | But when I… You know, I ran into Amber, | 可是当我碰到安博 |
[34:44] | and I, um– | 我… |
[34:45] | It just came to me that sooner or later, | 我就不时想到 |
[34:47] | you would run into someone and they might tell you, | 你也可能遇到一些人 他们可能会告诉你 |
[34:51] | and I didn’t want you to just, | 我不想让你 |
[34:54] | you know, hear it from someone. | 不想让你从别人嘴里听到这消息 |
[34:56] | – I wanted to… – Thank you. | – 我想… – 谢谢 |
[34:58] | – Tell you. – That’s so nice of you. | – 亲自告诉你 – 这样做真是太好了 |
[34:59] | That is so you. | 太有你的风范了 |
[35:01] | That is… | 这真是… |
[35:06] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真挺替你开心的 |
[35:08] | I really am. | 真的 |
[35:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:11] | That’s so great. That’s so great. | 这太好了 真的太好了 |
[35:13] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[35:14] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[35:30] | All right, this looks good. | 好了 看起来不错 |
[35:32] | And… | 而且… |
[35:33] | So how high should I be holding the product? | 我该把这个产品举多高 |
[35:36] | Uh, what do you think there, boss? | 你觉得呢 老板 |
[35:41] | Yeah, that looks good. | 嗯 这样看起来不错 |
[35:43] | But just turn the label towards– | 不过你得把标签转到… |
[35:46] | she looks great. Thank you. | 她看起来太棒了 谢谢 |
[35:47] | I think we’re good. Yeah, let’s go. | 我觉得很好 真的 开始吧 |
[35:49] | – You’re at 5.6, right? – Yep. | – 你是在5.6的吧 – 对 |
[35:51] | – Yeah. – Nice. | – 嗯 – 很好 |
[35:53] | And just tilt it down a tiny bit there– | 再稍微倾斜一点 |
[35:55] | start with that, and then, uh… | 有那个开始 然后… |
[35:57] | How did, uh, dinner go, by the way? | 话说你的晚餐如何了 |
[36:02] | Good. It was good. | 很好 非常好 |
[36:04] | How’s he doin’? | 他怎么样了 |
[36:06] | Uh, good. | 很好 |
[36:07] | He got a short story published. | 他出版了一篇短篇故事 |
[36:10] | – Yeah? Well, good. – Angle your body | – 是吗 挺好的 – 身体再 |
[36:11] | just a little more. Like that. | 稍微转一下 就像这样 |
[36:12] | Yeah, nice. | 对 非常好 |
[36:14] | And he got engaged. | 他已经订婚了 |
[36:16] | Smiling, or… | 笑一下 还是… |
[36:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[36:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:22] | Really. | 真的 |
[36:26] | Well, good for him. | 真有他的 |
[36:28] | Nice. | 很好 |
[36:29] | Just called me a liar. | 就叫我做骗子吧 |
[36:31] | You know, one of my biggest faults | 我犯的最大的错 |
[36:33] | is that I’m too straight and I have too much say as it is. | 就是我太坦率 嘴太多了 |
[36:36] | Well, do it for the 100th birthday party | 在贝弗利希尔斯举办 |
[36:38] | – of Beverly hills– – Hey. | – 100周年纪念日 – 嘿 |
[36:39] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:40] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 小家伙 |
[36:41] | Hey, we’re gonna go out, okay? | 嘿 我们出去玩 好吗 |
[36:43] | So come on, let’s go. | 快点 动起来 |
[36:45] | No questions. And wear something warm, okay? | 不许问任何问题 穿点暖和的衣服 好吗 |
[36:47] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[36:50] | I can barely squeeze into these bad boys anymore. | 我再也不想干涉那些坏男生的事儿了 |
[36:53] | – The shape, I’ve never seen– – Tight. | – 这种形状的 我从来没见过 – 好紧啊 |
[36:55] | How does this go? | 玩的怎么样了 |
[36:57] | I’ll just watch. | 我看着就行了 |
[36:59] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:01] | – I’m sorry? – No. | – 不好意思 – 不 |
[37:02] | Yeah, no, no. We’re gonna go skating. | 不行 我们要一起去滑冰 |
[37:04] | – It’s gonna be fun. – You didn’t even tell us | – 会很有趣的 – 你都没告诉我们 |
[37:05] | where we were going. That’s rude. | 我们要去哪儿 这太无礼了 |
[37:07] | This place looks really crappy. | 这地方看起来真的很诡异 |
[37:09] | – Okay, I– – This is what | – 好吧 我… – 这就是 |
[37:11] | – I’m talking about. Listen. – Yeah, listen. | – 我跟你说的状况 – 嗯 听着 |
[37:13] | We used to come here a lot when we were little. | 我们还小的时候经常到这里来 |
[37:14] | It’s actually really fun once you get out there. | 一旦你进去了就会觉得非常有趣 |
[37:16] | It looks like it got pretty old since then. | 这里看起来太老土了 |
[37:18] | – Okay, it’s run-down. – OK. | – 好吧 确实很破旧 – 好吧 |
[37:20] | It’s a ’70s-style decor, that’s true. | 这里是70年代风的 这倒是真的 |
[37:22] | But once we’re out there, it’s actually gonna be really fun. | 不过一旦你们进去玩了 就真的会觉得很有趣的 |
[37:24] | – I’m not skating. – Me neither. | – 我不滑冰 – 我也是 |
[37:26] | You can’t force me. | 你不能逼我去 |
[37:28] | – So what do we do? – Okay. | – 那我们要怎么做 – 好吧 |
[37:29] | Can I talk to you guys for a sec? | 我能跟你们俩稍微谈谈吗 |
[37:31] | Can you sit down just for a second, please? | 你们能先坐下来吗 |
[37:41] | You guys… | 你们两个 |
[37:43] | I know that what you’re going through | 我知道你们现在不好受 |
[37:44] | is, like, really, really hard. | 真的很不好受 |
[37:47] | And I’m not just saying that, you know? | 我不只是说说而已 知道吗 |
[37:49] | I’m saying it ’cause I went through it too. | 我也经历过跟你们同样的事 |
[37:51] | And there’s not a whole lot | 不是说我说了什么做了什么 |
[37:53] | that I can say or do that’s gonna make it better. | 就能让你们好受点 |
[37:56] | But I can tell you that at least | 但我至少可以告诉你们 |
[37:58] | you don’t have to go through it alone, you know? | 你们不必独自承受这一切 知道吗 |
[38:01] | ‘Cause you guys have each other, | 因为你们还有彼此 |
[38:03] | just like I had him. | 就跟我有他一样 |
[38:05] | I promise you it makes it a lot easier. | 我想你们保证这会让事情容易许多 |
[38:09] | So just don’t give up yet, okay? | 所以你们不要自暴自弃 好吗 |
[38:11] | We can still have some fun. | 我们还是可以玩的开心的 |
[38:13] | Give it a try, huh? | 试一试 行吗 |
[38:14] | Give it a shot. | 就试一试 |
[38:16] | What do you say? Five minutes. | 你们觉得如何 就五分钟 |
[38:17] | If you don’t like it, we can leave. | 如果不喜欢的话 我们就离开 |
[38:18] | – Fine. – Yeah! | – 行 – 这才对嘛 |
[38:20] | All right! Let’s strap up. | 好了 先捆起来 |
[38:22] | – Huh? – Whatever. | – 如何啊 – 随便啦 |
[38:25] | I want you to know Max finished all his schoolwork. | 我想让你知道麦克斯作业都做完了 |
[38:27] | – Okay. – All of it. | – 好吧 – 所有的都做完了 |
[38:28] | And we promise to be home before dinner. | 我们向你保证会回来吃晚餐 |
[38:29] | Wait a second. He finished all of it? | 等等 他都给做完了 |
[38:31] | All of it. | 所有的都做完了 |
[38:32] | Every single part of my homework. | 每一篇作业都做完了 |
[38:35] | – Okay. – Mom, you should come with us. | – 好吧 – 妈 你该跟我们一起去 |
[38:37] | – Yeah. – Oh, honey, I am not a beach person. | – 是啊 – 我不是个爱去海滩的人 |
[38:39] | I’m from Cleveland, remember? | 我是从克利夫兰市来的 不记得了吗 |
[38:40] | He’d love for you to come. Tell you what. | 他想让你一起去 跟你说啊 |
[38:41] | Why don’t you just leave that, | 你何不放下手中的一切 |
[38:42] | and we’ll grab some pizzas on the way back? | 我们回来的时候再买两个披萨就行了 |
[38:44] | Please. I want you to come. | 拜托了 我希望你一起去 |
[38:49] | Okay. I can’t say “No” To that. | 好吧 我怎么拒绝得了那个呢 |
[38:51] | – Okay. – All right, I’m gonna get Nora. | – 好吧 – 好 我去带上诺拉 |
[38:52] | Here, look, you can take pictures of me | 你看 我们冲的时候 你可以给我们拍照 |
[38:54] | when we’re there. You open it up like this, | 你就像这样把它打开 |
[38:55] | and then you wind this forward twice | 然后向前拨两次 |
[38:56] | and then back once. | 再向后拨一次 |
[38:58] | Then you close it, and this controls the shutter. | 然后关起来 这个是控制快门的 |
[39:02] | ♪ Ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 唔 唔 ♪ |
[39:05] | ♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 唔 唔 唔 唔 ♪ |
[39:11] | ♪ Ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 唔 唔 ♪ |
[39:13] | ♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 唔 唔 唔 唔 ♪ |
[39:20] | ♪ Let it rain ♪ | ♪ 让雨下吧 ♪ |
[39:24] | ♪ I need a change ♪ | ♪ 我需要改变 ♪ |
[39:28] | ♪ Let it rain ♪ | ♪ 让雨下吧 ♪ |
[39:32] | ♪ Till I’m underwater ♪ | ♪ 直到我被雨水淹没 ♪ |
[39:37] | ♪ We are up, then we’re down ♪ | ♪ 人生有起也有落 ♪ |
[39:39] | ♪ We are big till we’re small town ♪ | ♪ 到小镇之前我们都在大城市 ♪ |
[39:42] | ♪ We are dry till we drown ♪ | ♪ 被淹没之前都在干涸 ♪ |
[39:45] | ♪ Ooh, underwater ♪ | ♪ 唔 被水淹没 ♪ |
[39:50] | ♪ Mmm, underwater ♪ | ♪ 嗯 被水淹没 ♪ |
[39:55] | ♪ I’m not afraid ♪ | ♪ 我不害怕 ♪ |
[40:21] | ♪ We are up, then we’re down ♪ | ♪ 人生有起也有落 ♪ |
[40:23] | ♪ We are a big till we’re small town ♪ | ♪ 到小镇之前我们都在大城市 ♪ |
[40:25] | ♪ We are dry till we drown ♪ | ♪ 被淹没之前都在干涸 ♪ |
[40:29] | ♪ Ooh, underwater ♪ | ♪ 唔 被水淹没 ♪ |
[40:33] | ♪ Mmm, underwater ♪ | ♪ 嗯 被水淹没 ♪ |
[40:34] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[40:36] | Oh, hey! | 嘿 |
[40:37] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[40:41] | Cool! Cool! | 酷 真酷 |
[40:45] | Come on! | 快点 |
[40:47] | – Wow. – Look at this thing. | – 哇哦 – 你看呐 |
[40:48] | – Is that your dad’s? – What? | – 是你爸的吗 -什么 |
[40:50] | – Whose is that? – Mine. | – 这是谁的 – 我的 |
[40:51] | – Yours? – Yeah, it’s mine. | – 你的 – 对 我的 |
[40:53] | – Really? – I found it in a junkyard. | – 真的吗 – 我在废物堆积场找到的 |
[40:54] | – Cool. – Can you believe it? | – 真酷 – 你能相信吗 |
[40:55] | – You wanna try that on? – Yeah. | – 你想试试吗 – 想 |
[40:57] | – Get on there. – How’s my girl? | – 上去吧 – 我女儿怎么样了 |
[40:59] | – Hey, zeek. – Hey. | – 嘿 奇克 – 嘿 |
[41:00] | Come here. | 到爸爸这儿来 |
[41:01] | Oh, my little girl, huh? | 我的小闺女 |
[41:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:06] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[41:10] | Aloha. | 阿罗哈 |
[41:11] | You know what? | 我跟你说啊 |
[41:13] | I think we should accept the offer. | 我觉得我们应该接受那个报价 |
[41:16] | – Really? – Oh, yeah, really. | – 真的吗 – 真的 当然是真的 |
[41:18] | I’m ready to do it. | 我已经准备好了 |
[41:20] | – Wow. – How about you? | – 哇哦 – 你呢 |
[41:22] | ♪ We are up, then we’re down ♪ | ♪ 人生有起也有落 ♪ |
[41:24] | ♪ We are a big till we’re small town ♪ | ♪ 到小镇之前我们都在大城市 ♪ |
[41:27] | ♪ We are dry till we drown ♪ | ♪ 被淹没之前都在干涸 ♪ |