时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We had to rip it up to get to the mold. | 我们必须把地板撬开除霉 |
[00:02] | I’d estimate around 12 grand. | 我估算了一下得用一万两千块 |
[00:03] | $12,000 to get my family back in the house? | 我还得花一万两千才能让我家人回自己家 |
[00:06] | Oh, hey, drew. You looking for Natalie? | 嘿 德鲁 你在找娜塔莉吗 |
[00:08] | Despite everything I’ve done, you’re still here. | 虽然我做了那些事 你依然在我身边 |
[00:11] | I don’t want to push you away. I like being around you too much. | 我不想把你拒之门外 我非常想待在你身边 |
[00:15] | I had some pretty rough times in middle school myself. | 我在上学的时候也遇到了很多艰难的时候 |
[00:18] | Not this rough. | 没我艰难 |
[00:19] | We were talking about possibly starting our own school. | 我们想要开一所我们自己的学校 |
[00:22] | We want you to run our school. | 我们希望你来帮我们 |
[00:23] | Are we trying to get back together? | 我们还要努力复合吗 |
[00:25] | No. | 不 |
[00:26] | We’re not working on our relationship right now. | 我们目前不能在我们的婚姻上忙乎 |
[00:33] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[00:34] | You are a Nazi fascist with a crappy car | 你是一个开着辆奇怪的汽车的法西斯纳粹 |
[00:36] | – that smells like jockstraps and burritos. – Nazi is a bit extreme. | – 那车闻起来还有三角绷带跟玉米煎饼味 – 说我纳粹有点过分了吧 |
[00:39] | I’m sorry that you’re upset. | 我很抱歉你很心烦意乱 |
[00:40] | Max. Max. Sorry. | 麦克斯 麦克斯 对不起 |
[00:42] | Max, I know you’re upset, | 麦克斯 我知道你很心烦意乱 |
[00:43] | – but you didn’t finish your homework at the studio. – Okay. No. | 可是你还没在工作是完成你今天的家庭作业 – 好吧 不 |
[00:45] | – It doesn’t matter because – And that‘s the plan, | – 这没什么大不了 – 安排就是那样的 |
[00:47] | – so you have to do it here. – the average homework assignment | – 所以你必须在这里把它做完 – 因为只要我每天 |
[00:48] | is 25 word problems, | 做25个句法问题就行了 |
[00:50] | but today, Mr. Wolpert, who is a balding ass– | 可是今天 沃尔伯特老师 那个老秃驴 |
[00:53] | I’m sure. I’m sure he is. | 我相信 我相信他肯定是你说的那样 |
[00:55] | – Assigned 35 problems, which is 10 too many. – Max. | – 他今天给我布置了35道题 比平时多出了十道 – 麦克斯 |
[00:57] | And so I could not finish them in time. | 所以我没办法把它们按时都做完 |
[00:58] | – And I don’t– – Just take a breath. | – 我不… – 先深呼吸一下 |
[01:00] | – care about the northbound train – Max, I understand that. | – 在乎什么克雷斯特莱恩车站出发 – 麦克斯 我理解你的心情 |
[01:02] | out of crestline station. | 北行的火车 |
[01:03] | But you have to do your homework. | 但你必须得做你的作业 |
[01:04] | That’s the plan. Max! | 那是给你的安排 麦克斯 |
[01:07] | – I am so sorry. – That’s okay. | – 我很抱歉 – 没关系 |
[01:08] | Pick it up, right now, Max, stop! | 马上捡起来 麦克斯 住手 |
[01:09] | I got it. I got it. It’s okay. | 我来 我来 没关系 |
[01:11] | – I’m really sorry. – Yeah, I know, I know. | – 我真的感到很抱歉 – 我知道 我知道 |
[01:12] | You’re frustrated, Max. I get it. | 你很不顺心 麦克斯 这我知道 |
[01:13] | Yes. I’m very frustrated | 对 目前这种状态下 |
[01:15] | at the current situation. | 我非常不顺心 |
[01:16] | She change the schedule on you? | 她改了你的时间表吗 |
[01:17] | – That’s not cool. – Well… | – 这可不太好 – 那个 |
[01:18] | – Yes, she did. – Yeah. That’s not cool. | – 对 没错 – 是 确实很不好这样 |
[01:19] | – No. – It is not cool. | – 不好 – 这样不好 |
[01:20] | They do that all the time. | 他们总是那么做 |
[01:21] | – Adults. Right? – Yes. | – 那些成年人 是吧 – 对 |
[01:23] | The stupid, stupid crap they do. | 他们做的那些非常非常蠢的事 |
[01:24] | But somehow you got to roll with it. | 但你还是得学会顺从他们 |
[01:26] | Studio time is 3:00 to 5:00. | 工作室时间是从3点到5点 |
[01:28] | – I know. You want the studio time. – It’s three… | – 我知道 你想在工作室做自己的工作 – 那是三… |
[01:29] | Yes. It is my right as a citizen. | 对 这是我作为公民的权利 |
[01:31] | Yeah, but one of the rules is the homework comes first. | 我知道 可是这些规矩是以做完作业为前提的 |
[01:33] | Right? That’s a rule. | 知道吗 这是规矩 |
[01:35] | So how about we do a plan b | 所以我们启用B计划如何 |
[01:36] | where you do the homework first, and then we do our thing? | 你先做完你的作业 然后我们再做我们的事 |
[01:39] | And if it takes 30 minutes, | 如果你要花30分钟 |
[01:40] | we’ll do 30 minutes more studio time. | 我们就多在工作室待30分钟 |
[01:42] | If it takes 40 minutes, | 如果要花40分钟 |
[01:43] | then we’ll do 40 minutes more studio time. | 那我们就多在工作室待40分钟 |
[01:45] | Deal? | 成吗 |
[01:47] | – Deal. – Okay. | – 成 – 好 |
[01:50] | That’s how we’ll do it. | 这才对嘛 |
[01:52] | I didn’t mean to knock over your lamp. | 我不是故意撞到你的灯的 |
[01:54] | No. I know you didn’t. | 嗯 我知道你不是故意的 |
[01:55] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[01:58] | – Uh… – Thanks. | – 呃 – 谢谢 |
[02:00] | Should probably get an air freshener, right? | 你该去买点空气清新剂了 是吧 |
[02:02] | For your car. | 给你的车用 |
[02:03] | Yes. It smells like jockstraps and burritos. | 没错 闻起来有股三角绷带跟玉米煎饼的味儿 |
[02:05] | Thank you guys. Wow. You’re like peas in a pod. | 谢谢你们了 你们简直一模一样 |
[02:07] | They’re saying I’ve got to rip out the whole subfloor | 他们说我整个地板都被拆掉了 |
[02:10] | and re-do absolutely everything. | 所有的都必须要重新铺一遍 |
[02:12] | Each bid is worse than the last. | 而每种东西的报价更吓死人 |
[02:14] | Every time they look at me, the price goes up. | 每次我去看的时候 价格全都涨了 |
[02:16] | And I’ve got to be honest with you, Joel. | 我跟你说实话吧 乔 |
[02:17] | I have a cash flow problem right now. | 我现在资金流动有点问题 |
[02:20] | I have zero flow. | 我一点资金都没有了 |
[02:21] | Yeah. I see what’s going on here. | 嗯 我知道你的情况 |
[02:22] | You know that you have standing water in your crawl space? | 你知道你滴过水在地板下的管道槽里面吗 |
[02:26] | That’s a type of what? | 你说是一种什么 |
[02:27] | – It’s a type of water. – Oh, you mean I have– | – 一种水 – 你是说我… |
[02:29] | – it’s just sitting. – Oh, no. | – 还在下面呢 – 不是吧 |
[02:30] | – You know what that’s from? – No. Huh? | – 你知道那谁是从哪儿来的吗 – 不知道 哪儿来的 |
[02:32] | That’s from the water heater I told you to move | 是从我以前让你从阁楼移到别的地方的 |
[02:33] | from the attic. | 那个热水器里滴出来的 |
[02:34] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[02:35] | Yes. I do. | 对 我记得 |
[02:36] | All it has to do is crack | 你只需要把那玩意儿 |
[02:38] | anywhere from here down to here. You’ll never know about it, | 从上面移到下面而已 你永远都想不到会这样 |
[02:40] | and then it’s just like Noah’s ark. | 就跟诺亚方舟一样 |
[02:41] | Listen. Hey. | 听我说 嘿 |
[02:42] | If I could Marty mcfly it and go back | 如果我能穿越时空回到过去 |
[02:44] | and tell the younger version of myself to listen to you, | 告诉那个年轻的我听取你的意见 |
[02:46] | I promise that I would. | 我发誓我绝对会去的 |
[02:47] | I just–I need to know | 我只是…我得知道 |
[02:48] | are these guys trying to screw me? | 那些家伙是不是想故意整我 |
[02:50] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[02:51] | They’re totally trying to screw you. | 他们绝对是在故意整你 |
[02:52] | Yeah, you don’t need to repatch | 你完全不用把整个地板 |
[02:53] | – the whole floor. – Oh! Really? | – 都给撬开 – 是吗 |
[02:55] | – Yeah. Absolutely not. – Okay. | – 对 绝对不用 – 好吧 |
[02:56] | Now this section here, yeah. | 现在这块区域 |
[02:57] | – Probably up to that stud. – Uh-huh. | – 可以压在立柱上面 – 啊哈 |
[02:59] | And then it’s just hardwood. | 然后就是铺上硬木板 |
[03:01] | You know, resand it, restain it. | 再铺点沙子 在敞干一段时间 |
[03:03] | It’s doable. It’s not a small job. | 还是可以弄得 但不是个小工程 |
[03:05] | But… | 不过… |
[03:06] | But it’s not a huge job. | 不过也不是什么大工程 |
[03:08] | Like, one guy or two | 一个人或者两个人一起 |
[03:10] | could team up on it and knock it out, | 就能搞定 |
[03:12] | you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:14] | Just roll their sleeves up and– | 就卷起袖管然后就… |
[03:16] | yeah. One guy. | 对 一个人 |
[03:17] | – One guy. – One guy? | – 一个人就行 – 一个人 |
[03:18] | – Yep. – Great. | – 对 – 太好了 |
[03:19] | And if he knew, like, somebody that was quick | 如果他知道有人能这么快 |
[03:21] | with hardwood floors would probably just jump on it. | 就把硬木地板给铺好了 他估计就会直接跳上去吧 |
[03:24] | Yeah, but you know, | 是 不过啊 |
[03:25] | it’s probably better for that one guy | 如果那个一个人能亲自去家得宝 |
[03:26] | to head to home depot himself and then get on YouTube | 买下木材 然后看着Youtube上面的教程 |
[03:29] | and then do it himself. | 再自己铺的话会更好 |
[03:31] | – Cause then he knows. – Right. | – 因为那样他就能学会自己弄了 – 对 |
[03:32] | – Then he knows. – And then it would | – 他自己就能学会了 – 而且如果能跟一个 |
[03:34] | also be smart just to double back | 熟知房子内外结构的人 |
[03:35] | with someone who knew the house inside and out probably. | 一起来做这件事的话会好上加好的 |
[03:38] | – Crosby. – It just… | – 克劳斯比 – 只是… |
[03:39] | – What? Thought I was– – that’s work. | – 什么 我觉得我自己… – 工作上的电话 |
[03:40] | – I’m so sorry. – Yeah. Go ahead. | – 不好意思 – 嗯 你接吧 |
[03:42] | – Yeah. Go ahead. – Yeah? | – 接吧 – 喂 |
[03:43] | – You can take it. – Hey–um. | – 你接没关系的 – 嘿 嗯… |
[03:46] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 嗯 – 嗯 |
[03:47] | Hey, good luck, and let me know how it goes. | 祝你好运 记得告诉我你弄得如何了啊 |
[03:49] | – Yeah. – All right. | – 行 – 那好 |
[03:50] | Good luck on that phone call. | 祝你工作上的事业顺利 |
[03:51] | – Yeah. Hey– – I’ll just be here. | – 嗯 嘿 – 我一直都在这儿 |
[04:23] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[04:26] | How you doing? You stressing out? | 你怎么样了 压力很大吧 |
[04:27] | Yeah. I’m just studying. | 对啊 我在学习而已 |
[04:33] | Are you seriously not gonna talk to me? | 你是真打算不跟我说话了是吧 |
[04:35] | I’m, like, three feet away. | 我就在你三步开外 |
[04:36] | You’re seriously not gonna acknowledge | 你难道真的还不承认 |
[04:38] | that you slept with berto? | 自己跟贝尔托睡过了吗 |
[04:39] | Nothing? | 什么都不说吗 |
[04:40] | – Drew, come on. – What? | – 德鲁 别这样 – 干嘛 |
[04:42] | No. You’re gonna tell me to relax again | 不 你又会告诉我让我放轻松 |
[04:44] | because we’re in college, | 因为我们现在都是大学生了 |
[04:46] | which obviously means something completely different | 我们就该做一些事情让我们两个 |
[04:49] | to both of us, okay? | 变得完全不一样 是吗 |
[04:50] | I don’t…I don’t care. | 我不…我不在乎 |
[04:51] | You can hook up with my disgusting roommate. | 你可以随便跟我那位邋遢的室友上床 |
[04:55] | Look. I’m trying to study. | 我在学习好吧 |
[04:57] | And I don’t even care what you do. | 我现在不关心你做什么 |
[04:58] | You can do–whatever. | 你可以做…无所谓啦 |
[05:00] | Don’t give me that look. All right? | 别再跟我提你们上床的事了 行吗 |
[05:01] | I’m studying ’cause I’m behind now. | 我要学习 因为我现在被人落在后面了 |
[05:04] | And we have finals. | 而且我们还要期末考试 |
[05:10] | Well, I was just going to offer you my astronomy notes | 我本来是打算要把我的天文学笔记借给你来着 |
[05:14] | ’cause I’ve actually been to class lately. | 因为最近我都有去上课 |
[05:16] | But good luck. | 不过祝你好运吧 |
[05:31] | This one’s in our price range, but… | 这栋房子在我们考虑价格范围之内 不过.. |
[05:32] | Yeah. My goodness. | 随便 我的天呐 |
[05:34] | It’s been empty for a while. | 里面完完全全都是空的 |
[05:35] | Hey, guys. Sorry I’m late. | 嗨 各位 不好意思我迟到了 |
[05:37] | Hi. Hey. How are you? | 嗨 嘿 你还好吗 |
[05:39] | – Good to see you. – Good to see you. | – 见到你很高兴 – 见到你我也很高兴 |
[05:40] | Hi. Hey. Thanks for coming out. | 嗨 嘿 谢谢你能过来 |
[05:42] | Thanks for having me. | 谢谢你要请我过来 |
[05:43] | – Hey. Good to see you. – Yeah. | – 嘿 见到你真好 – 嗯 |
[05:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:47] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[05:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:51] | Okay. A charming fixer. | 好吧 多好的地方啊 |
[05:54] | – Yep. – That’s a little generous. | – 是啊 – 这地方太漂亮了 |
[05:57] | – I don’t know. – But… | – 我不知道 – 可是… |
[06:00] | – Well. – I kind of like it. | – 好吧 – 我挺喜欢这儿的 |
[06:02] | – I feel like there’s history here. – You do? | – 我能感受到这里的历史底蕴 – 是吗 |
[06:04] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:05] | I see potential. | 我看到了这里的潜力 |
[06:06] | I see we could put up some partitions, | 我看到了我们能放几个隔离物 |
[06:08] | four classrooms, assemblies, | 分成四个教室 还有会议室 |
[06:09] | teachers, lunchroom. | 教师办公室跟食堂 |
[06:10] | A lot of windows. Good passive solar. | 还有很多窗户 日照充足 |
[06:12] | – The price is right. Really. – Price is right. | – 价格也很合理 真的 – 价格很合理 |
[06:14] | High ceilings are pretty cool. | 高天花板也非常不错 |
[06:15] | – Lots of square footage. – This floor needs to come up– | – 面积也很大 – 地板需要再… |
[06:16] | you could fit a lot of kids in here. | 可以容纳的下很多学生 |
[06:17] | – Paint. – Yep. It’s got electricity. | – 粉刷一下 – 对 还通有电 |
[06:19] | See? Focus on the– focus on the potential. | 看见没 多看看…多看看这里的潜力 |
[06:22] | – I got it. I got it. – It’s gonna require some work. | – 我明白了 我明白了 – 还需要花很多功夫才行 |
[06:23] | First work–The Braverman academy. | 第一件要做的就是 取名为布莱弗曼学院 |
[06:25] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. We can’t call it that. | 不不不不不 我们不能这么叫 |
[06:27] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[06:27] | It’ll go straight to Max’s head. | 这会让麦克斯冲昏了头的 |
[06:29] | He’ll tell all the other kids it was named after him. | 他会跟 其他孩子说这里是以他命名的 |
[06:30] | All right. You know what I want to do? | 好吧 你知道我想干嘛吗 |
[06:32] | – What? – I want to take a photo. | – 干嘛 – 我想拍照留念 |
[06:33] | – Come on. – Okay. | – 来吧 – 好吧 |
[06:34] | – Just right here? – Just right here. | – 就在这儿吗 – 就在这儿 |
[06:35] | Come over here. Here. | 到这儿来 这儿 |
[06:36] | I want to stand next to my husband. | 我想站在我老公旁边 |
[06:37] | – Here. Ready? – Okay. | – 好 准备好了 – 好了 |
[06:39] | Get together. | 靠近点嘛 |
[06:41] | On the count of three. Ready? | 我数三秒 准备好了吗 |
[06:42] | – One, get closer. – Two. | – 一 再靠紧点儿 – 二 |
[06:44] | – Okay, I’m closer. – Two, three. | – 好了 我靠紧了 – 二 三 |
[07:34] | I know it looks a little, like, depressing right now. | 我知道现在看起开来有一点点一点点压抑 |
[07:36] | But I feel like if we just paint it, | 不过我觉得我们要是粉刷了之后 |
[07:37] | maybe, like, a blue or something. | 比如说粉刷些蓝色或者其他颜色 |
[07:39] | – I finished my essay. – Like a light blue. | – 我作文写完了 – 淡蓝色之类的 |
[07:42] | – Good job. – Let’s check it out. | – 做得好 – 我们来检查一下 |
[07:44] | It’s finished. It is done. | 我完成了 都做完了 |
[07:47] | It’s a half a page, Max. | 你只写了半页 麦克斯 |
[07:50] | I met all the minimum requirements. | 我达到了所有最低标准 |
[07:52] | You live in Berkeley. | 你住在贝克里 |
[07:52] | You can’t take a stand against recycling | 你不能反对回收利用 |
[07:54] | and do just the minimum. | 而且你也不能只满足最低标准 |
[07:55] | – You have to do more than that. – I just did. | – 你必须要做得更多 – 我这么做了 |
[07:56] | – I just did that. – Keep writing. | – 我已经做好了 – 继续写 |
[07:57] | And I made very compelling arguments. | 而且我又十分令人信服的理由 |
[07:58] | Well, let me take a look at it. | 好吧 我们先看看写得如何 |
[07:59] | Such as the fact that using a reusable water bottle | 使用可重复使用水瓶要比回收利用 |
[08:01] | – is better than recycling a bunch of plastic water bottles. – Hello. | – 大批塑料水瓶更加有效 -喂 |
[08:03] | – Yes. This is Kristina. – Hi. | – 对 我就是克里斯蒂娜 – 嗨 |
[08:04] | I’m Michelle chambers, Gwen’s sister. | 我是米歇尔·钱伯斯 格温的妹妹 |
[08:08] | Oh, hey. Hey, Michelle. How are you? | 嘿 嘿 米歇尔 你好吗 |
[08:10] | Well, I’m here. Staying with Gwen. | 我正在格温家里陪她 |
[08:13] | She wanted me to call you. | 她想让我打给你 |
[08:15] | You know, she’s talked so much about you, | 自从你们化疗时遇到之后 |
[08:17] | ever since you met in chemo. | 她一直在跟我说起你的事 |
[08:20] | You mean so much to her. | 你对她来说很重要 |
[08:23] | Well, you know, Gwen’s my girl, so… | 格温是我的好姐妹 所以… |
[08:27] | Is everything–is she– I mean, what– | 一切都…她…怎么… |
[08:30] | Kristina, | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[08:32] | I think it’s time to come see her. | 我觉得你该来这里看看她 |
[08:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:41] | Should I try to make drew sweet and sour ham balls? | 我应该给德鲁做份酸甜口的汉堡球吗 |
[08:43] | – Gross. – No. Make him this. | – 好恶心 – 不 给他做这个 |
[08:46] | Salmon pasta bake. | 三文鱼意大利面烤 |
[08:48] | It’s total brain food. | 这个非常有益于大脑生长 |
[08:49] | It’s tomatoes and broccoli, antioxidants. | 需要西红柿 花椰菜 抗氧化剂 |
[08:52] | – and good fresh salmon. – Sounds like a lot of ingredients. | – 还有上好新鲜三文鱼 – 听起来要很多原料 |
[08:53] | What about harvest stew? | 做丰收炖如何 |
[08:55] | Doesn’t that sound like | 那个听起来不是很像 |
[08:56] | something Martha Stewart would make, like– | 玛莎·斯图沃特会做的吗 就像… |
[08:58] | – I slept with someone. – What? | – 我跟别人上床了 – 什么 |
[09:00] | What? | 什么 |
[09:01] | – I slept with someone. – Shut up. | – 我跟别人上床了 – 别说笑了 |
[09:06] | – Evan knight. – Who? | – 跟埃文·奈特 – 谁 |
[09:08] | The teacher. He was at the record release party. | 那个老师 他当时也在专辑发布派对上 |
[09:11] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | – 你是说真的吗 – 真的 |
[09:12] | This is blowing my mind. | 这真是刷新了我的世界观啊 |
[09:15] | – With the glasses and the thing? – Yes. | – 是酒后乱性吗 – 对 |
[09:17] | – It was a completely just in the moment thing, – do you know him? | – 那绝对是一时性起而已 – 你了解他吗 |
[09:18] | And I just–I don’t know. | 我只是…我不知道 |
[09:20] | – Not at the party? – I was talking to him. | – 不是在派对上才认识的吧 – 我在跟他聊天 |
[09:21] | I was talking to him at the party, and we had this instant, | 我在派对上正跟他聊天来着 然后就突然有了这个想法 |
[09:23] | and I just felt something that I’ve not felt in a long time | 我就突然有了一种好长时间都没有过的 |
[09:25] | for anybody other than Joel. | 只对乔有过的那种感觉了 |
[09:27] | And I just wanted to– | 我只想… |
[09:28] | – and you did. – And I did. | – 然后你就做了 – 然后我就做了 |
[09:31] | Look at you. | 你真行啊 |
[09:32] | And I feel really bad about it now. | 我现在感觉非常有罪恶感 |
[09:33] | – Don’t feel bad. – But it’s not– | – 别有什么罪恶感 – 但这… |
[09:36] | you’re in a very weird time. You never do stuff like this. | 你现在正处于一个非常奇怪的时期 你从没做过这种事 |
[09:38] | Oh, my God, but Sarah, this is not what I do. | 我的天呐 可是萨拉 这不像是我会做的事 |
[09:40] | – This is not who I am. – It’s okay. | – 我不是这样的人 – 没事的 |
[09:41] | I can count on one hand the guys that I have slept with. | 跟我上过床的男人屈指可数 |
[09:45] | – One hand? – You knew this. Come on. | – 屈指可数 – 你懂我的意思 拜托 |
[09:47] | High School, Gary glasman. | 中学的时候 盖瑞·格拉斯曼 |
[09:49] | – College, Chris mollo. – Oh, my God. | – 大学的时候 克里斯·莫洛 – 我的天呐 |
[09:51] | Joel. | 乔 |
[09:53] | Evan knight. | 埃文·奈特 |
[09:54] | It’s about time you added to the count. | 现在正是你往你的数里加人的时候 |
[09:56] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在耍我吗 |
[09:57] | – I’m in love with my husband. – I know. | – 我还爱着我的丈夫 – 我知道 |
[09:59] | I’ve been working so long to kind of make something | 我努力那么久就只是想让我们俩 |
[10:02] | happen there with us. | 能回到从前那样 |
[10:04] | And he’s just been so unavailable to me. | 可是他现在对我还是那么遥不可及 |
[10:06] | And I just–I needed to do something. | 我…我得做点什么 |
[10:08] | Julia, it makes total sense, | 茱莉亚 你这么做是合乎情理的 |
[10:11] | and it is okay, | 没关系的 |
[10:12] | and you didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没有做错什么 |
[10:15] | Do you want to see him again? | 你还想再见他吗 |
[10:16] | I mean, is it that kind of– | 我是说 你们是… |
[10:18] | well, I have to see him again ’cause we’re working together. | 我必须得见他 因为我们是在一起工作的 |
[10:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | Well, tell him it was a one-night thing | 如果你想跟他一刀两断的话 |
[10:24] | if that’s what you want. | 你就直接告诉他这只是一夜情而已 |
[10:27] | Is that what you want? | 你想要这样吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah. I think so. I mean, yeah. | 嗯 我想是的 对 我想这样 |
[10:30] | I wouldn’t tell Adam and Kristina, though, | 我不会告诉亚当跟克里斯蒂娜的 |
[10:34] | – because– – Oh, my God. | – 因为… – 我的天呐 |
[10:35] | – Max, teacher, Crosby thing. – Crosby? | – 麦克斯 老师 还有克劳斯比的事 – 克劳斯比 |
[10:38] | It’s their fault. | 这是他们的错 |
[10:39] | They should not hire such attractive people. | 他们不应该雇一个这么迷人的老师的 |
[10:42] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:43] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – Oh, no. | – 没事的 没事的 – 不是吧 |
[10:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:47] | I mean, I told him so many times when he moved in, | 他搬进去的时候我跟他说了很多次了 |
[10:50] | “Replace it. Go tankless.” | 换个地方 用即热式的热水器 |
[10:51] | But does he listen? No. | 可他听了吗 没有 |
[10:53] | Not until his floorboards are rotting. | 直到他地板坏了他才后悔莫及 |
[10:55] | I mean, I’m more than a little busy here. | 我在这儿现在这么忙 |
[10:58] | Yeah, you are. Did he just come out | 对 你确实很忙 他就直接说出口 |
[10:59] | – and ask you outright? – No. | – 要让你帮忙吗 – 没有 |
[11:01] | He’s definitely fishing, though, like, with a trawler. | 但他绝对是在放长线钓大鱼 就跟撒网的渔者一样 |
[11:04] | – Yeah. That’s tacky. – Yeah. I mean, it’s a pattern. | – 嗯 太粘人了 – 是啊 这是他惯用的招数 |
[11:08] | He knows I’m family, and if he keeps pushing, | 他知道我是他家人 如果他一直对我施压的话 |
[11:10] | eventually I’ll just cave and do it. | 我最终还是会妥协去帮他的 |
[11:12] | So… | 所以… |
[11:14] | Joel, why don’t you just get your toolbox | 乔 你何不去把你的工具箱 |
[11:15] | and head over there? | 拿到那儿去呢 |
[11:17] | What? What? Why? | 什么 什么 为什么 |
[11:19] | Because you’re going to do it eventually. | 因为你最还还是会妥协的啊 |
[11:20] | You might as well get it over and done with. | 你还是会过去帮他的 |
[11:22] | Ah. Yeah. Cause I’ll feel guilty otherwise? | 对啊 因为我不做的话会良心不安的 |
[11:25] | No. Because you’re a family man. | 不 因为你是一个顾家的男人 |
[11:29] | Cause it’s what matters to you. | 这才是困扰你的问题 |
[11:31] | It’s probably why you haven’t responded to me. | 这或许就是你为什么至今还未对我有所回应 |
[11:34] | God knows I’ve given you enough signals. | 连上帝都知道我已经跟你暗示得够多的了 |
[11:39] | Okay. That got real. | 好吧 只是说说而已 |
[11:41] | – Let’s go back to work, yeah? – Yeah. | – 我们回去工作了 行吗 – 行 |
[11:43] | – Yeah. – Yep. | – 好 – 嗯 |
[11:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:57] | Hi. I’m glad you’re here. | 嗨 很高兴你在这儿 |
[11:59] | – You didn’t answer my text. – Hey. | – 你没回我短信 – 嘿 |
[12:00] | – What are you doing here? – I’m bringing you the latest craze. | – 你来我这儿干嘛呢 – 我给你带来了点热东西 |
[12:03] | It’s the juice craze meets the cupcake craze. | 只是一点热果汁加上热的杯蛋糕 |
[12:06] | Put together– | 我把它们混在了一起… |
[12:07] | – you told me juicing’s bad. – In a kale. | – 你跟我说果汁喝了不好的 – 在甘蓝里面 |
[12:08] | Well, you can’t live on juice all day. | 我是说你不能拿果汁当饭吃 |
[12:10] | But look, it has broccoli brittle on top. | 你看 上面还有花椰菜果仁薄脆糖 |
[12:13] | – Well, thank you, mom. – I thought it would be a healthy– | – 谢谢你 妈 – 我觉得这样会更有营养一些 |
[12:16] | drew, this is just getting ridiculous, man. | 德鲁 你现在这样真是太荒唐了 老兄 |
[12:17] | – We need– – hey. | – 我们得… – 嘿 |
[12:19] | Oh, hi, Ms. Braverman. | 哦 嗨 布莱弗曼太太 |
[12:21] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[12:26] | – Do you– – Um– | – 你是不是… – 嗯… |
[12:28] | no, you know what? I’ll just, um– | 不 你知道吗 我只是… |
[12:29] | I’ll talk to you later, drew. It was nice seeing you. | 我还是待会儿再跟你说吧 德鲁 很高兴见到你 |
[12:32] | – Nice to see you. – Bye. | – 我也是 – 拜 |
[12:34] | – What is going on there? – Nothing. | – 你们这是怎么了 – 没怎么 |
[12:36] | – Don’t nothing me. – It’s a long story, mom. | – 别想敷衍我 – 说来话长 妈 |
[12:37] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[12:38] | Should you offer her a cupcake? | 你不请她吃一个杯蛋糕 |
[12:41] | – I will. Thank you. – Let’s try them. | – 我会的 谢谢 – 吃吃看 |
[12:49] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[12:50] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[12:52] | – Hank. – What’s–what are you doing? | – 汉克 – 你….你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[12:54] | What am I doing here? Drew goes to school here. | 你这话问得还真是 我儿子德鲁在这里上大学 |
[12:55] | I was visiting him. What are you doing here? | 我过来看他 你又在这儿干嘛呢 |
[12:58] | I got a thing. | 我接了份差事 |
[12:59] | – I’m shooting the provost. – Oh, yeah, you do. | – 我过来帮教务长拍照的 – 是吗 你在工作啊 |
[13:01] | – Oh. – Whatever. | – 哦 – 无所谓啦 |
[13:03] | You know, some staff crap. | 这种事糟透了 |
[13:05] | Apparently some kids tried to shoot it last year. | 有些孩子去年本来就该拍照的 |
[13:06] | It didn’t work out. So, yeah, here I am. | 但没能拍成 所以就让我现在过来拍 |
[13:09] | It’s so weird to see you here. | 在这儿见到你真是奇怪 |
[13:10] | – It’s funny, right? – Yeah. | – 挺有趣的 对吧 – 对 |
[13:11] | – Yeah. It’s weird. – So… | – 嗯 确实很奇怪的 – 那… |
[13:13] | That’s crazy. | 太离奇了 |
[13:16] | So I hope it goes well. | 希望你能顺利 |
[13:17] | Well, that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[13:19] | Um, I mean… | 我是说… |
[13:22] | It’s just, you know, | 只是…你知道的… |
[13:24] | I was wondering if you had any thoughts about… | 我一直想知道你怎么想的 |
[13:26] | The other day, I kind of… | 那天我有点… |
[13:31] | Kind of opened the vault. | 我有点敞开了心扉 |
[13:33] | All the feelings came out. | 所有感觉就那么一涌而出 |
[13:36] | – I think it was Thursday. – It was Thursday. | – 我记得那是星期四 – 确实是星期四 |
[13:39] | – Any… – I have lots of thoughts, | – 你有什么… – 我有什么多想法 |
[13:42] | but do you really want to talk about it now? | 但你真想让我现在跟你说吗 |
[13:45] | – No. I get it. – There’s kids going by. | – 不 我明白你的意思 – 这儿一群孩子来来往往的 |
[13:46] | – You don’t want to rush into– – You got work. | – 你不想急于… – 你还要工作 |
[13:48] | I mean, yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[13:49] | It’s like an egg, right? Like when you boil an egg. | 就跟蛋一样 是吧 就跟你煮鸡蛋一样 |
[13:51] | You can’t– | 你不能… |
[13:53] | it’s not gonna go any faster if you look at it. | 就算你一直看着也不能快点煮熟 |
[13:55] | Some–I don’t know where I’m going with that. | 一些…我不知道我会怎么想 |
[13:57] | I think we’re ready for you now. | 我想我们准备好了 |
[13:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:00] | All right. I’ve got to do the thing. | 好了 我得去照相了 |
[14:01] | – I’ll call you later, okay? – Yeah. All right. | – 我待会儿再打给你 好吗 – 行 没问题 |
[14:04] | Uh… We’re gonna start on the bench, I think. | 呃…我觉得我们先从长凳那儿开始吧 |
[14:09] | Everybody down here. | 大家都上这儿来 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna go sit with her for a second. | 我陪她坐一会儿 |
[14:16] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 行 – 好 |
[14:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:33] | Your sister said that you could use some company, | 你妹妹说你需要个人来陪 |
[14:36] | and I know that I could sure use some girl time, | 我刚好能用我的私人时间来陪你 |
[14:40] | so I thought I’d stop by and say hi. | 所以我就过来看看你 跟你打声招呼 |
[14:49] | I have so much to tell you. My gosh, um… | 我有好多话要跟你说 我的天呐 嗯… |
[14:54] | The school stuff is going great. | 学校的事非常顺利 |
[14:56] | You know, we started to look at properties, | 我们已经开始在看地方了 |
[14:58] | and we actually, we found one, which is– | 我们其实已经找到一个了 那个地方… |
[15:07] | which is really cool because it’s this really old | 那地方真的很不错 是一座很古老的 |
[15:09] | office building, and… | 办公楼 而且… |
[15:11] | Adam doesn’t love it. I can tell. But I love it. | 亚当不喜欢那儿 我看得出来 可是我很喜欢 |
[15:14] | I fell in love with it the second I saw it. | 我第一眼见着那栋楼就喜欢上了 |
[15:19] | Needs some paint, | 那儿需要再粉刷一下 |
[15:21] | some t.L.C. | 需要我们的悉心打理 |
[15:24] | But I think it’s very promising. | 但我相信它会非常有前途的 |
[15:27] | It has potential, for sure. | 那儿很有潜力 我很确定 |
[15:34] | I’m blabbering. | 我又开始喋喋不休了 |
[15:36] | I am completely blabbering. | 我现在真的很喋喋不休 |
[15:39] | If you want me to shut up, you can just– | 如果你想让我闭嘴的话 你可以直接… |
[15:41] | you can just say so, and I’ll stop talking. | 你可以直接跟我说 我马上闭嘴 |
[15:48] | Trying to give me the finger? | 你想让我握住你的手指吗 |
[15:55] | I think this place is gonna be really great, | 我觉得那个地方会真的很不错 |
[15:58] | you know, | 你知道的 |
[16:02] | for Max, for so many other kids. | 对麦克斯 还有其他孩子都是个不错的归宿 |
[16:05] | It’s just, uh… | 只是… |
[16:08] | I’m really excited about it. | 我真的对此很激动 |
[16:12] | Think it’ll be something that can live on for– | 想着终于有件事能让我可以指望着过活了 |
[16:30] | I want to say thank you. | 我想要对你说声谢谢 |
[16:33] | I don’t think I could have done any of this without your help. | 我想要是没了你的帮助我是做不到的这一切的 |
[16:37] | I don’t want to let you go. | 我不想让你离开我 |
[16:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:12] | Okay, so, I spoke to the listing agent. | 好了 我跟代理人说过了 |
[17:15] | – Yeah. – They have an offer. | – 嗯 – 他们出了个价 |
[17:17] | – They do? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 对 |
[17:18] | – Serious? – A serious offer. | – 是认真的吗 – 非常认真的出价 |
[17:20] | Cash offer. 30-day close. | 现金交易 30天内结束 |
[17:22] | It’s that huge developer, drider, so… | 迪莱德地产他们是很大的开发商 所以… |
[17:24] | – Well, we can hope maybe it’ll fall through. – I think we’re… | – 我们只好抱着它可能会落空的心态 – 我觉得我们… |
[17:25] | Doesn’t matter. We’re not too late. | 这无所谓 我们还不算晚 |
[17:27] | We can get it. | 我们能拿下它的 |
[17:28] | – Oh. – I know we can get it. | – 哦 – 我知道我们能拿下它 |
[17:29] | It could fall through, but this is–this is a pretty– | 虽然有可能会落空 不过那栋楼真的是…真的是一个不错的… |
[17:32] | I think they’re going to accept it. | 我觉得他们会接受那个价格的 |
[17:34] | If the city owns it, | 如果被市政厅收购了 |
[17:35] | we can lease it back from the city. | 我们就能从他们手里把它租过来 |
[17:36] | Right, but look, honey, | 话是没错 可是听我说啊 亲爱的 |
[17:37] | if the sale ends up going through, | 如果这桩交易以失败告终了 |
[17:39] | – we’ll just find another place. – I know. | – 我们还可以再重新找一个地方 – 我知道 |
[17:40] | But they haven’t bought it yet. So the city owns it. | 可他们现在还没买下来 所以如果是市政厅买下了它 |
[17:42] | We can lease it from the city. It’s not a big deal. | 我们可以从他们手里把它租过来 这又不是什么大事 |
[17:44] | We absolutely could if they didn’t have this buyer. | 如果他们没有这个卖家的话 我们当然可以租到这栋楼 |
[17:45] | But they haven’t– | 可是他们还没有… |
[17:47] | that’s mommy’s building. We’re gonna get that building. | 那是妈妈的房子 我们一定会拿下它的 |
[17:49] | All right. Well, we’ll see what happens. | 好吧 那我们就拭目以待吧 |
[17:51] | We’re gonna get that building. | 我们一定会拿下它的 |
[17:53] | – Now? – Mm-hmm. | – 现在吗 – 对啊 |
[18:00] | Ah. Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:03] | Oh. Okay. I hope that’s right. | 好了 希望这回对了 |
[18:07] | – Yeah? – Hello. | – 有事吗 – 你好 |
[18:08] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[18:10] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[18:11] | What are you doing? Stop. Stop. | 你在干嘛 住手 快住手 |
[18:12] | – I’m removing the subfloor. – Yeah. Don’t–no– | – 我在拆掉那些烂木头呢 – 我知道 别…不… |
[18:14] | let me just–watching you hold the saw like that | 先让我…看着你拿着锯子让我感觉 |
[18:16] | offends me. Just let me, uh… | 很不对劲 还是让我来… |
[18:18] | – See what you’re working with. – Okay. I’m backing away. | – 看看你是怎么做的 – 好吧 我退后去 |
[18:22] | – What do you got going on here? – That’s the subfloor. I’m… | – 你在这里干了什么 – 那是底层地板 我… |
[18:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:26] | Yeah, we don’t need to cut that anymore. | 嗯 我们不用再锯了 |
[18:27] | – I’m just gonna… – Yep. Yep. | – 我要… – 好 好 |
[18:30] | – Is that not right? – No. | – 这样做不对吗 -不对 |
[18:31] | We’re gonna have to reinforce that. | 我们必须要把这儿给加固 |
[18:32] | I’m pretty sure. | 我非常确定 |
[18:33] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. We? | 等等 等等 等等 你刚说“我们” |
[18:36] | Yeah. You know, between the two of us… | 对 我们两个… |
[18:37] | – You positive? – We’ll knock it out. | – 你确定 – 我们几天之内 |
[18:38] | – In a couple days–yeah, buddy. – You swear? | – 就能解决掉这事 没错 老兄 – 你发誓 |
[18:40] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[18:41] | Joel, I cannot thank you enough. | 乔 大恩不言谢 |
[18:43] | I’m in so, so over my head. | 我在这种事上完完全全是个白痴 |
[18:46] | I really–this is–thank you. | 我真的…这真是…谢谢你 |
[18:48] | I owe you so big-time. | 我真是欠了你很大一个人情 |
[18:50] | You ever want to record an album, | 你要是什么时候想录专辑了 |
[18:52] | you come see me. | 来找我就是了 |
[18:53] | – It’s on the house. – Finally. | – 我免费给你录 – 终于啊 |
[18:55] | – I’m your guy. – You’re my man. | – 我永远挺你 – 你是我兄弟嘛 |
[18:56] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道这些 |
[18:57] | All right. Hand me that crowbar. | 好了 把撬棍递给我 |
[18:58] | We’ll see how far this rot goes. | 我们要看看这里烂了有多深 |
[18:59] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[19:01] | You should know I’ve already cut a few of these, though. | 跟你说一声 我已经敲开了一部分了 |
[19:04] | – Yeah. – Oh. Oh. | – 嗯 – 哦 哦 |
[19:09] | – Julia. – Hey. | – 茱莉亚 – 嘿 |
[19:10] | – Hi. – Hi, Evan. | – 嗨 – 嗨 埃文 |
[19:11] | This is spontaneous. I like it. | 这次很自然嘛 我喜欢 |
[19:14] | Oh, yeah. Okay. | 是 好吧 |
[19:15] | Um, I really just wanted to talk to you. | 我真的想跟你谈谈 |
[19:18] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 行 – 嗯 |
[19:20] | Would you like to come inside? | 你想进来谈吗 |
[19:21] | – No. That’s good. – Okay. | – 不用了 这样就好 – 好吧 |
[19:25] | – So the other night… – The other night. | – 那天晚上的事… – 那天晚上 |
[19:28] | – Was, um, nice. – Nice? | – 非常…不错 – 不错吗 |
[19:32] | But, clearly, I got ahead of myself. | 不过 很明显我已经克服自己的障碍了 |
[19:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:35] | So even though we had a–it was– | 所以尽管我们过得…那很… |
[19:40] | nice. | 不错 |
[19:45] | We just can’t do it– that… Again. | 我们还是不能…再…那么做了 |
[19:49] | I’m going through… | 我正在经历… |
[19:52] | A really difficult time with my marriage. | 我婚姻中非常困难的一段时间 |
[19:55] | It’s okay. I understand. | 没关系 我理解 |
[19:57] | I do. | 我真的理解 |
[19:58] | I don’t want you to feel like | 我不想让你觉得 |
[20:00] | I was taking advantage of you. | 我是在利用你 |
[20:02] | Taking advantage of me? | 利用我 |
[20:04] | – That’s not— Yeah. | – 不是… – 嗯 |
[20:06] | – come on. That’s not what- – no. | – 拜托 不是… – 不 |
[20:07] | Julia, you are an amazing, | 茱莉亚 你是一位了不起的 |
[20:11] | beautiful, incredibly sexy woman. | 漂亮的 不可思议的性感的女性 |
[20:13] | Okay? You were not taking advantage of me. | 好吗 你才没有利用我 |
[20:16] | We were–we were just– we were having fun. | 我们是…我们只是…我们过得很愉快 |
[20:18] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[20:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:22] | We–yeah. We had fun. Okay. | 我们…对 我们过得很愉快 好吧 |
[20:27] | I wasn’t just having fun. | 我不只是很愉快 |
[20:30] | I really needed to break free. | 我也是真的很想挣脱枷锁 |
[20:36] | So I’m glad I got to break free with you. | 所以我很开心我是跟你一起挣脱的 |
[20:39] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:44] | – Good. – Good. | – 那好 – 好 |
[20:47] | Can you not tell Adam and Kristina? | 你能不告诉亚当跟克里斯蒂娜吗 |
[20:49] | Absolutely not. | 当然不会 |
[20:51] | – Okay, thank you. – Absolutely not. | – 好吧 谢谢 – 绝对不会的 |
[20:52] | I think that would be weird. | 我觉得那样会搞得怪怪的 |
[20:54] | Yeah. Might be strange. | 对 可能会很奇怪的 |
[20:56] | – Good. – So, we’re good. | – 那好吧 – 这么说我们没事了 |
[20:58] | – We’re good. – Okay. We’re good. | – 我们没事了 – 好吧 我们没事了 |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:02] | Thank you. That was– | 谢谢 这真是… |
[21:05] | I’ll… I’ll see you later. | 那我们…我们以后再见 |
[21:06] | – Yep. – Okay. | – 行 – 好吧 |
[21:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:18] | She’s gone. | 她去了 |
[21:21] | Oh, Kristina. I’m sorry. | 克里斯蒂娜 节哀顺变 |
[21:25] | I… I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[21:28] | I mean, I just–the last conversation I had with her, | 我…我最后一次跟她聊天的时候 |
[21:32] | just I guess… | 我觉得… |
[21:33] | When I went to see her, you know, | 当我去见她的时候 |
[21:35] | it wasn’t really a conversation because | 其实并不算真真的聊天 |
[21:37] | I was rambling about everything. | 因为都是我一个人在喋喋不休 |
[21:42] | About my life, about you, about the kids, | 跟她谈起我的生活 谈起你 谈起孩子们 |
[21:44] | about just everything, you know. | 跟谈所有的事 |
[21:48] | I don’t even know if she could hear me. | 我都不知道她是不是能听见我的话 |
[21:50] | Just… | 只是… |
[21:52] | Was she scared? | 她害怕吗 |
[21:53] | You know. Did she feel alone? | 她觉得孤单吗 |
[21:58] | And I’m still here, you know? | 而我却还活着 你知道吗 |
[22:01] | I’m allowed to hold the kids. | 我还能照顾着孩子 |
[22:03] | I’m allowed to be a mom. | 我还能继续做母亲 |
[22:04] | I’m allowed to be a wife. | 还能继续做你的妻子 |
[22:05] | And I can be a friend and a sister and a daughter. | 能继续作为一个朋友跟姐妹还有女儿而活着 |
[22:08] | But she’s not. | 而她却没机会了 |
[22:10] | Why do I get to be here? | 为什么我能活着 |
[22:11] | – Why do I get to be lucky and she doesn’t? – You can’t ask that. | – 为什么我就能那么幸运 而她就不能 – 你不能这么问 |
[22:13] | You can’t ask that. | 你不能这么问 |
[22:15] | – It’s not right. – It’s not right. | – 这样不对 – 这样不对 |
[22:16] | – And I’m mad. – That’s okay. | – 我好气 – 没关系的 |
[22:17] | – I’m mad. – It’s okay. | – 我好气 – 没事的 |
[22:19] | It’s okay. You can be mad. | 没事的 你有权利生气 |
[22:20] | You can be angry. It’s okay. | 你可以气愤 没事的 |
[22:22] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[22:36] | It was just really sweet. He was really expressive, | 好贴心啊 他真的表达得很好 |
[22:41] | which is hard for him. | 明明这对他来说那么难 |
[22:42] | You know, he had clearly thought about | 他很清楚的想到 |
[22:46] | everything he’d been feeling, and he really put it out there. | 他所感觉到的所有事 他还把这些全都说出来了 |
[22:51] | He’s sort of waiting for my response, I guess. | 我想他好像一直在等我的回应 |
[22:57] | Huh. | 哈 |
[22:58] | And, I mean, he’s been in therapy. | 他在接受治疗 |
[23:00] | And you can tell. | 你看得出来 |
[23:01] | I mean, you can tell | 你能看得出来 |
[23:02] | ’cause you can see the wheels turning. | 因为你看得出效果 |
[23:04] | You can see he’s really been working on certain things. | 你能看的出他真的在很努力做一些事 |
[23:06] | – You know? – Mm-hmm. | – 你知道吗 – 嗯哼 |
[23:08] | But it’s sweet. | 但还是好贴心 |
[23:09] | And we’ve had a great time this year, | 我们今年相处得也非常好 |
[23:10] | for the most part, working together. | 工作的时候大部分时间是这样 |
[23:12] | That shows commitment to… | 那表明他想… |
[23:14] | Trying to make it work, right? | 让自己得到改变的决心 是吧 |
[23:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:17] | – It’s a big deal. – Yeah. | – 这是件大事 – 对 |
[23:18] | Mmhmm. | 嗯哼 |
[23:19] | Well, how do you feel about him? | 那你对他是什么感觉 |
[23:21] | I don’t know all the time. | 我一直都不清楚 |
[23:23] | I haven’t really thought about what it would be like | 我还没真没想过再跟他保持亲密的关系 |
[23:26] | to be intimate again with him. | 会是什么样的 |
[23:27] | Mmhmm. | 嗯哼 |
[23:29] | And… | 而且… |
[23:31] | I’m not sure why that is. | 我不确定到底是为什么 |
[23:33] | If there’s a wall there because– | 如我是有一堵心墙在那儿 因为… |
[23:36] | you’re worried ’cause he might be on the spectrum. | 你很担心他可能还是会继续那样 |
[23:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:41] | Because I can feel it sometimes. | 因为我有时候能感觉得到 |
[23:44] | It’s like another person with us, you know. | 比如当别人跟我们在一起的时候 |
[23:49] | But sometimes I forget about it and… | 但有时候我会忘记这事 然后… |
[23:53] | Look, Sarah. I can’t promise you | 听我说 萨拉 我不能向你保证 |
[23:56] | that the guy can love you | 那个男人能不能 |
[23:57] | the way that you want to be loved, | 像你想要被爱的那样在爱着你 |
[23:58] | but I just have to root for him. | 但我得全力支持他 |
[23:59] | When he’s with Max, he’s real present, | 当天跟麦克斯在一起时 他是真实存在的 |
[24:03] | and he cares about him. | 而且他很关心麦克斯 |
[24:05] | He really does. | 他真的很关心他 |
[24:09] | I’ve got to hope that he’s capable | 我也非常希望 |
[24:11] | of having a relationship, | 有人会爱他 |
[24:12] | that there’s somebody for Hank. | 他也能谈恋爱 |
[24:16] | ‘Cause I would like to think that there could be | 因为我很想要相信也会有一个人 |
[24:17] | somebody for Max. | 会真心为着麦克斯 |
[24:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:20] | – Me too. – So… | – 我也是 – 所以… |
[24:22] | I mean, look, you know. You could do a lot worse. | 听我说 你可能会做很多更糟的事 |
[24:24] | I’ve done a lot worse. | 我已经做过甚多比这更糟糕的了 |
[24:25] | – Let’s face it. – Well, I didn’t want to say that. | – 面对现实吧 – 我也不想这么说 |
[24:26] | But, you know, you have. | 但是 你已经做过了 |
[24:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:37] | He’s here, nice and relaxed today. | 他来了 今天他好多了 放松多了 |
[24:39] | All right. We like him that way. | 好 我们都喜欢这样 |
[24:41] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[24:42] | I’ll see you guys later, okay? | 那就再见咯 好吗 |
[24:43] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[24:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:46] | What do you got? The long exposures, Max? | 你拍到什么了 长时间曝光了吗 麦克斯 |
[24:48] | I took photos of cars coming down my street | 我在我家前面所有窗户那儿拍了一些 |
[24:50] | from all of the front-facing windows of my house. | 从我家门口路过车辆的照片 |
[24:52] | Nice. | 很好 |
[24:53] | My longest exposure was 23 seconds. | 我最长时间的曝光是23秒 |
[24:56] | I’m paying the bills over here. | 我正在这里付账单 |
[24:58] | – You want to switch? – No. | – 你想跟我换换吗 – 不想 |
[24:59] | That sounds unpleasant. | 听起来没什么意思 |
[25:01] | I can do better than this. Come on. | 我可以做得更好的 拜托 |
[25:07] | Amber is sitting on the pavement | 安博坐在你们外边 |
[25:08] | outside of your store. | 那个人行道上了 |
[25:11] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[25:15] | You all right? What happened? | 你还好吧 出什么事了 |
[25:16] | What did you do? Did you fall down? | 你在干什么 你跌倒了吗 |
[25:19] | You want to come inside for a second? | 你想进来待一会儿吗 |
[25:20] | – I have to go. – Where are you going? | – 我得走了 – 你要去哪儿 |
[25:21] | – I have to go. – What happened? | – 我得走了 – 出什么事了 |
[25:23] | There was an accident at– | 出车祸了 就在… |
[25:25] | with who? | 谁出车祸了 |
[25:26] | Ryan was in an accident, and I have to go. | 瑞恩出车祸了 我必须得走了 |
[25:29] | – Is he okay? – I don’t know. | – 他没事吧 – 我不知道 |
[25:30] | – I have to go. – Where are you gonna go? | – 我得走了 – 你要去哪儿 |
[25:32] | He’s in San Diego, and I have to go there now. | 他在圣地亚哥 我马上要去圣地亚哥 |
[25:33] | – Well, now, you can’t go to San Diego– – I have to go, Hank! | – 你现在不能去圣地亚哥 – 我必须要去 汉克 |
[25:35] | – I have to go. – Let me call your mother. | – 我必须要去 – 让我先给你妈打个电话 |
[25:37] | Why don’t I call your mother and– | 你为什么不先给你妈打个电话再… |
[25:38] | – I have to go now! – You can’t drive like– | – 我必须马上去 – 你这样不能开车 |
[25:40] | – I don’t have time, Hank. – Just for one second, | – 我没时间了 汉克 – 就再等一会让 |
[25:42] | – take a breath for a second. – Hank, I do not have any time! | – 先深呼吸一下 – 汉克 我没时间再耽搁了 |
[25:47] | I can drive you. You want me to drive you? | 我开车送你 你想让我开车送你吗 |
[25:49] | You don’t have to drive me. | 你不用开车送我 |
[25:50] | – I just have to go. – I’m gonna drive you. | – 我必须得走了 – 我来开车送你 |
[25:51] | Give me the keys. Get over there. | 把钥匙给我 你上那边去 |
[25:53] | I’m gonna close up. Max! | 我去关门 麦克斯 |
[25:57] | This is, uh… This is very interesting. | 这个…这个非常有趣 |
[26:00] | You know, you coming to see me. | 你居然会来看我 |
[26:03] | It’s interesting. Well, I believe that, | 是很有趣 我相信 |
[26:06] | you know, this school can be very interesting. | 学校也会非常有趣的 |
[26:08] | It’s a–you know, it’s a passion project for us, | 这是…这对我们来说是很向往的事 |
[26:11] | and I think it’ll help a lot of kids and families. | 我觉得这会帮助很多孩子跟他们的家庭的 |
[26:14] | That’s why I’m here. I need your help. | 这就是为什么我来找你 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:15] | I really do. | 真的很需要 |
[26:18] | You realize that drider property and this city | 你没想到迪莱德房产跟我们市政厅 |
[26:21] | do a ton of business together. | 是有着莫大的联系吗 |
[26:22] | They are a huge generating revenue source for us. | 他们能给我们带来非常可观的税收 |
[26:24] | – Yes. – They fund a ton of projects. | – 我知道 – 他们资助了我们很多的项目 |
[26:26] | I get it, Bob. I understand. | 我知道 鲍勃 我明白 |
[26:28] | Mr. Drider is a great developer. | 迪莱德先生是一位很优秀的开发商 |
[26:30] | He’s a great contractor. | 也是位很不错的承包商 |
[26:31] | He takes old historic buildings. | 他收购那些有些年头的建筑 |
[26:32] | He knocks them down, and he puts a pizza hut | 他把那些建筑拆除 然后在那块地上建上必胜客 |
[26:34] | and taco bell and pizza taco bell chicken wing. | 跟塔可钟和塔可钟鸡翅店 |
[26:37] | – Whatever it is– – Kristina. | – 不管是什么.. – 克里斯蒂娜 |
[26:38] | Which I happen to love and frequent, I do. | 那些地方我也很喜欢而且经常会去光顾 这是没错 |
[26:40] | But this building, | 可是那栋建筑 |
[26:42] | I think it’s gonna help so many people. | 我觉得会帮助到很多的人 |
[26:44] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你想让我怎么帮你 |
[26:45] | You want me to lease this to you because– | 你想让我把它租给你 因为… |
[26:47] | yes. I do. | 对 没错 |
[26:48] | I want you to lease it to me. | 我想让你把它租给我 |
[26:49] | I want you to lease it to me because I feel like– | 我想让你把它租给我是因为我觉得… |
[26:51] | because it has a higher purpose? | 因为它有更崇高的目标吗 |
[26:52] | Kristina, you’ve got to give me something to bite on. | 克里斯蒂娜 你得让我有东西可以获得税收 |
[26:54] | Maybe. It does. | 或许是 它确实有 |
[26:55] | It has a higher purpose, Bob. | 它确实有更崇高的目标 鲍勃 |
[26:56] | It has a higher purpose. | 它有 |
[26:57] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:58] | By helping us, | 通过帮助我们 |
[26:59] | you’re gonna help yourself look good. | 你也是在让自己有个更加良好的形象 |
[27:01] | You’re gonna look really good. | 你会有个非常良好的形象 |
[27:03] | And I know how much you like to look good. | 我知道你有多喜欢有良好的形象 |
[27:05] | So, Bob, this is a win-win for both of us, | 所以 鲍勃 我觉得这对我们来说是 |
[27:08] | I think. | 双赢的事 |
[27:11] | I can’t make any promises, Kristina, | 我不能给你任何承诺 克里斯蒂娜 |
[27:15] | because the wheels are already in motion on this. | 因为这件事已经在进行了 |
[27:18] | But I’ll look into it. | 不过我会看看的 |
[27:20] | You’ll look into it? | 你会看看的 |
[27:22] | Kristina, what do you want me to say to you? | 克里斯蒂娜 你想让我怎么说 |
[27:24] | Nothing. That’s per– that’s great. | 没什么 这很…非常好 |
[27:26] | – Thank you. – Kristina. | – 谢谢 – 克里斯蒂娜 |
[27:27] | No, it’s good. | 不 非常不错 |
[27:28] | – Well, I’m telling you I will look– – You know what, | – 我说了我会看看… – 你知道吗 |
[27:29] | it’s just one thing, Bob. I just want to say this. | 只有一件事 鲍勃 我只想说 |
[27:32] | Don’t do this for me. Don’t do this for you. | 别为了我做这件事 也别为了你自己来做 |
[27:34] | Just do it because maybe it’s the right thing to do. | 你得因为这或许是件正确的事而去做它 |
[27:36] | It’s really that simple. | 真就这么简单 |
[27:43] | ♪ Still protecting the magic feather ♪ | ♪ 依然保护着那魔法羽翼 ♪ |
[27:47] | ♪ hold tight to your supporting crutch ♪ | ♪ 紧紧握住你那支撑着的拐杖 ♪ |
[27:50] | ♪ writing scripts on worn out leather ♪ | ♪ 在疲惫不堪的皮肤上写下脚本 ♪ |
[27:53] | ♪ still waiting on a divine touch ♪ | ♪ 依然在等待神圣的触摸 ♪ |
[27:56] | ♪ try to ride on waves of activity ♪ | ♪ 想要乘在表演的波浪之上 ♪ |
[27:59] | ♪ in every direction ♪ | ♪ 每一个方向 ♪ |
[28:06] | ♪ in every direction ♪ | ♪ 每一个方向 ♪ |
[28:12] | ♪ in every direction ♪ | ♪ 每一个方向 ♪ |
[28:19] | Surgery? For what? | 手术 为什么 |
[28:21] | The doctor has to talk to you directly. | 医生得直接跟你谈谈 |
[28:23] | But I don’t even know– is he–I mean, | 可是我都不知道…他…我是说… |
[28:24] | is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事的吧 |
[28:25] | We don’t have any information. | 我们现在什么都不知道 |
[28:27] | You’ll just have to wait till he comes out of the O.R. | 你得等到他出了手术室之后才能知道 |
[28:29] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:30] | So there’s nothing that you can tell me at all? | 这么说你什么都不会跟我说是吧 |
[28:32] | Not at this time. | 现在还不行 |
[28:34] | So, um… we’ll just wait right here? | 那…我们就在这儿等着 |
[28:37] | – Just have a seat. – We’ll wait right here. | – 先坐在这儿就行了 – 我们就在这儿等着 |
[28:43] | I think if it would have been serious, | 我觉得如果情况很严重的话 |
[28:46] | then they have to tell you, you know. | 他们会告知你的 |
[28:48] | – This is so frustrating. – Yeah, I know. | – 这太令人担心了 – 是 我知道 |
[28:54] | Hank, you know, you don’t have to stay. | 汉克 你不用在这儿陪我的 |
[28:56] | No. I’m gonna stay. I’m gonna stay. | 不 我要留下 我要留下陪你 |
[29:22] | – Is your mom here? – Ha ha. | – 你妈在这儿吗 – 哈哈 |
[29:25] | No, she’s not here. | 不 她不在 |
[29:27] | All right. Let’s do this. | 那好 我们开始吧 |
[29:29] | You asked why I slept with berto. | 你问我为什么要跟贝尔托上床 |
[29:31] | – I didn’t even ask that. – I was pissed at you, okay? | – 我没这么问过你 – 我当时很生你的气 好吗 |
[29:33] | So you went and slept with berto. | 所以你就去跟贝尔托上床了 |
[29:34] | – Just please let me get this out. – It still doesn’t make sense. | – 你先听我把话说完 – 这根本就不合情理 |
[29:37] | Look. I know our entire thing was… | 听着 我知道这整件事都是… |
[29:41] | Loose or whatever. | 失控了还是怎么的 |
[29:42] | And fine. I take responsibility for it. | 好吧 这件事我来负责 |
[29:44] | – It was my idea. – Yeah. | – 这是我的主意 – 嗯 |
[29:46] | But that doesn’t mean that I didn’t like you. | 但这也不代表我不喜欢你 |
[29:49] | And then, all of a sudden, | 然后突然之间 |
[29:50] | Amy comes to town, | 艾米就来找你了 |
[29:51] | and you guys have all this history. | 你们俩又有旧情史 |
[29:53] | And she’s so intimidatingly beautiful, | 她长得又那么漂亮 |
[29:56] | and she’s smart, and she’s sweet. | 还很聪明 很贴心 |
[29:58] | And she, like, moves in here with you. | 她甚至差不多是搬进来跟你同居 |
[30:00] | And it’s like you’re married for a month | 就跟你们好像是结了一个月的婚 |
[30:01] | and I don’t hear from you, and you disappear, and… | 我没有你半点消息 你就那么消失掉了 然后… |
[30:06] | And I guess I just felt forgotten. | 然后我就觉得我被你遗忘掉了 |
[30:12] | So I was pissed, | 所以我很生气 |
[30:13] | and I went and I slept with your stupid roommate. | 我就去跟你那个傻叉室友上了床 |
[30:18] | But it wasn’t about berto. | 但是这跟贝尔托无关 |
[30:22] | It was always about you. | 一直都是你 |
[30:25] | And trust me, I really wish I hadn’t done it. | 相信你 我真的很希望我没有这么做过 |
[30:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:44] | Well, it’s finals primal scream tonight, | 今晚是终极尖叫夜 |
[30:47] | if you want to come yell at me. | 你可以过去对我大吼大叫 |
[30:50] | Um… I wasn’t gonna go to that, but– | 我不打算过去 不过… |
[30:53] | suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[31:06] | – So they’re out of there. – They’re selling the house. | – 这么说他们退出了 – 他们卖掉了房子 |
[31:09] | Yeah. Can you believe that? | 是啊 你能相信吗 |
[31:10] | Zeek Braverman is selling his house? | 奇克·布莱弗曼卖了自家的房子 |
[31:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:13] | It’s like the foreshadowing of the apocalypse. | 感觉就像是天启来临的前兆 |
[31:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:16] | Raining frogs or the cubs winning the world series. | 雨蛙或者幼兽赢得了世界棒球联赛的冠军 |
[31:19] | It’s scary. | 太可怕了 |
[31:20] | How is, uh… | 茱莉亚… |
[31:23] | How’s Julia doing with that? | 茱莉亚对此是什么反应 |
[31:28] | Well, she’s, uh, she’s pretty darn busy. | 她啊 她忙得跟狗一样 |
[31:31] | I don’t know if you know that Adam and Kristina | 我不知道你知不知道亚当跟克里斯蒂娜 |
[31:34] | are starting this charter school, | 要开办特殊学校的事 |
[31:35] | – and she’s been working on that with them, so… – Yeah. Yeah. | – 她一直在帮他们 所以… – 知道 我知道 |
[31:37] | She mentioned something about that. | 她跟我提过这事 |
[31:38] | Think she’s been distracted probably with that. | 她好像对这件事有点心烦意乱的 |
[31:41] | Adam and Kristina starting a school– | 亚当跟克里斯蒂娜开办学校… |
[31:42] | I guess that was bound to happen, right? | 我觉得这是必然发生的事 你说呢 |
[31:44] | Ugh. You know, | 啊 我说啊 |
[31:46] | they’re so obnoxiously good, those two. | 他们其实还真挺能的 那俩家伙 |
[31:48] | It’s so in your face. It’s just the worst. | 从你脸上也看得出来 这样太糟糕了 |
[31:50] | – We’re starting a school. – It’s disgusting. | – 我们要开办学校了 – 你好恶心 |
[31:52] | Trying to better the city and now this. | 先是要竞选市长 现在又这样 |
[31:55] | That’s a good floor, man. | 地板不错 老兄 |
[31:56] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:57] | I would not have that good floor without you, | 没有你我也不会有那么好的地板 |
[32:00] | so… It’s also spore-free in there. | 所以…现在也没有孢子那些玩意儿了 |
[32:02] | – There you go. – Yeah. | – 可不是吗 – 是 啊 |
[32:03] | Feel free to take deep, deep breaths. | 现在感觉深呼吸都自由了 |
[32:06] | This is a great house, man. | 这房子很不错 老兄 |
[32:07] | I’m so glad you guys are happy here. | 我很高兴你们能在这里幸福 |
[32:11] | Yeah. We are. | 是 我们很幸福 |
[32:12] | This has– it’s been a good place. | 这…这里是个好地方 |
[32:21] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[32:22] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我很好 很好 |
[32:25] | – Maintaining. You know. – Yeah. | – 还在坚持 – 嗯 |
[32:28] | Cheerleading for the kids. | 现在是孩子们的拉拉队长 |
[32:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:34] | I feel like I’m in this limbo of sorts. | 我觉得我现在处在很两难的境地 |
[32:37] | You know, I visit my old life, | 我回想了下以前的生活 |
[32:39] | and I get these little pieces, but, uh… | 我有了些头绪 可是… |
[32:43] | Yeah, I don’t– I don’t recommend it. | 我不…我不推荐你这样 |
[32:49] | Well, we all miss you a ton, so… | 我们都万分想念你 所以… |
[32:54] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 老兄 |
[33:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:01] | Tell me about the baby. | 跟我说说孩子的事 |
[33:04] | You haven’t heard? | 你没听说过吗 |
[33:05] | Baby got into Stanford. | 孩子去斯坦福了 |
[33:07] | – Jeez. – Pre-enrolled. | – 天呐 – 预录的 |
[33:08] | That’s how advanced she is. | 她就是那么超前 |
[33:10] | Actually, she’s not very advanced. | 其实她不是很超前 |
[33:12] | Look how into this stupid, | 你来看看这个很白痴的 |
[33:15] | cheap little poodle… | 便宜狮子狗娃娃… |
[33:24] | Oh, he’s so good with her, too. | 他也对她很好啊 |
[33:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[33:41] | The things you do for, like, the hundred– | 你做的事 就像数百… |
[33:44] | – hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[33:46] | Okay. So maybe you were right. | 好吧 或许你说得对 |
[33:49] | I was right? No! | 我说得对 不 |
[33:50] | Okay, but I was mad. | 好吧 可是我还是很生气 |
[33:51] | Maybe I need to just yell about it | 也许我真需要对你吼两句 |
[33:53] | and feel better. | 才能感觉好点 |
[33:55] | Now! Yell! | 就现在 吼吧 |
[34:03] | Oh, gosh. | 天呐 |
[34:06] | I don’t want to just be friends, you know. | 我不想只跟你做朋友 |
[34:10] | I don’t want to sleep around with a bunch of people. | 我不想跟一大堆人上床 |
[34:13] | I want you to be my girlfriend. | 我想让你做我的女朋友 |
[34:16] | – Yes. – Yeah? | – 我愿意 – 真的吗 |
[34:17] | Yes. Absolutely. | 真的 不骗你 |
[34:19] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[35:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:08] | – She’s okay? – Yeah. She’s okay now. | – 她没事吧 – 没事 她现在没事了 |
[35:12] | She’s all right. | 她挺好的 |
[35:14] | How was the drive? | 一路上还开车如何 |
[35:16] | Yeah. It was okay. No big deal, I’m– | 嗯 还好 不是什么大事 我… |
[35:17] | Hank, it’s a really long drive. | 汉克 从贝克里到这儿要开很长时间的车 |
[35:20] | It’s a very big deal. Thank you. | 这是件很大的事 谢谢你 |
[35:22] | She was scared, you know? | 她吓坏了 你知道吗 |
[35:23] | So, uh… tried to talk a little bit, | 所以…我跟她聊了会天 |
[35:25] | and then I just kept driving. | 然后就继续开车了 |
[35:29] | But it’s all okay. | 不过没关系 |
[35:31] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[35:33] | – He’s in surgery. – Oh, my God. | – 他还在做手术 – 我的天呐 |
[35:34] | Yeah, but I think he’s gonna be okay. | 嗯 不过我觉得他不会有事的 |
[35:37] | Yeah, she fell asleep about two hours ago. | 她两个小时前睡着的 |
[35:41] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[35:43] | I’ve had to pee for about an hour. | 我一个小时前就想去撒尿了 |
[35:44] | – Oh, no. – Yeah. | – 不是吧 – 是的 |
[35:45] | – Why don’t you go? – No. I don’t want to, you know. | – 那你怎么不去呢 – 我不想…你懂的 |
[35:47] | No. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 不 没关系 没关系 |
[35:49] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[35:51] | Amber, mom is here. | 安博 妈妈在这儿 |
[35:53] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[35:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[35:56] | Come here. Give me a hug. | 过来 拥抱一个 |
[35:58] | Come here, my love. | 过来 宝贝 |
[36:02] | Back in a minute. | 马上就回来 |
[36:04] | It’s okay. I’m sorry. | 没事的 我也很难过 |
[36:08] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[36:24] | – Hi. – Hey. Hi. | – 嗨 – 嘿 嗨 |
[36:26] | Is everything okay? | 一切都顺利吧 |
[36:27] | You’re picking up the kids today, right? | 你今天是来接孩子们的吗 |
[36:28] | Yeah. Yeah. No, no. Sorry. | 是 是 不 不 抱歉 |
[36:30] | I was on my way to the site, and I just– | 我正要去工地 于是就… |
[36:33] | I know the dishwasher’s still quitting mid-cycle, | 我知道洗碟机还是会洗到一半罢工 |
[36:36] | so I thought I’d swing by and give it a stab. | 所以我就先过来看看修修试试看 |
[36:39] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢了 |
[36:40] | I fixed it. | 我修好了 |
[36:42] | – I mean– – oh. | – 我是说… – 哦 |
[36:43] | Yeah, it was… | 对 它确实是… |
[36:44] | Leaking all over the floor. | 把水滴到地上到处都是 |
[36:45] | I couldn’t wait, so I called a plumber. | 我是在等不了了 就找了个管道工 |
[36:47] | – Cool. – But thank you so much. | – 很好 – 不过还是很谢谢你 |
[36:48] | – Shoot. – Yeah. No problem. | – 哎呀 – 嗯 没关系 |
[36:52] | Um… | 嗯 |
[36:57] | I hear your family’s selling the house | 我听说你父母卖房子的事了 |
[36:59] | yeah. Yeah. End of an era. | 对 对 一个时代终结了 |
[37:07] | How you feeling about that? | 你对此有什么想法 |
[37:09] | I mean, I know that place means a lot to you. | 我知道那个地方对你来说意义重大 |
[37:17] | I’m okay. | 我还好啦 |
[37:20] | I never really thought of it as property, you know. | 我从没把那儿当成过财产 |
[37:23] | It was just always home, so it’s a little weird. | 那里一直是我的家 所以还是有点怪怪的 |
[37:26] | – Yeah. – I mean, until this home. | – 是啊 – 我的意思是在这个家之前 |
[37:29] | But, um, | 可是… |
[37:31] | I’m glad for them. | 我挺为他们高兴的 |
[37:34] | They want to move on, so… | 他们想要继续下去 所以… |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:40] | How did you hear? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:42] | Crosby told me. | 克劳斯比告诉我的 |
[37:43] | I was over at his house | 我在他那儿 |
[37:45] | patching up a hole in the– | 帮他修补点东西 |
[37:47] | – oh, no. – I don’t know– | – 不是吧 – 我不知道… |
[37:48] | oh, you didn’t have to do that. | 你不用那么做的 |
[37:50] | – You know that, right? – No, I know. | – 你知道的 对吧 – 不 我知道 |
[37:51] | I don’t want you to feel obligated to– | 我不想让你觉得那是义务什么的 |
[37:52] | – yeah, and I don’t. – Okay. | – 嗯 我不这么觉得 -好吧 |
[37:53] | – I know that. – Okay. | – 我知道 – 好吧 |
[37:54] | – He’s a grown man. – That’s debatable. | – 他是个成年人了 – 这还有待争议 |
[37:56] | But he–yeah, no. | 不过他…对 不 |
[37:58] | I was happy to do it. | 我很乐意那么做 |
[38:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:05] | Okay. Well, I’m gonna get to work. | 好 我得去上班了 |
[38:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:10] | It was nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:15] | Yeah. You too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[38:26] | Who’s ready for mold-free living at its finest? | 谁准备好住没有霉的家了 |
[38:31] | Look at these new hardwood floors, buddy. | 你看这些新的硬木地板啊 儿子 |
[38:33] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[38:34] | Pop off your shoes. | 把鞋脱掉 |
[38:35] | I bet you can slide with those socks from the door | 我敢打赌你肯定能穿着袜子 |
[38:36] | all the way to the kitchen. | 从门口一路滑到厨房 |
[38:37] | Come on. I want to see this. | 来吧 我想看一下 |
[38:39] | It’s gonna be awesome. | 肯定会很棒的 |
[38:41] | – Come on! – Whoo! | – 冲啊 – 唔 |
[38:43] | Aren’t those glorious? | 这很让人开心是吧 |
[38:44] | I put these in myself. | 我自己铺上的 |
[38:47] | I mean, you know. | 我是说 你懂的 |
[38:48] | Hey, baby. We are home. | 嘿 宝贝 我们回家了 |
[38:49] | Just a tiny bit of help from Uncle Joel, | 从乔姨夫那儿得到了一小点帮助 |
[38:51] | just a little bit. | 就一丁点儿 |
[38:53] | Did he mention if there’s gonna be any other leaks | 他又提到过这里还有没有其它地方 |
[38:55] | in the house? | 会漏水 |
[38:59] | You know, truth be told, | 说实话啊 |
[39:02] | he may have mentioned | 他可能提到过 |
[39:03] | that there was a potential | 热水器还是有可能 |
[39:05] | for a leak with the hot water heater. | 会有点小滴漏 |
[39:09] | It was a learning experience, though. | 吃一堑长一智嘛 |
[39:10] | Now I know how to lay | 现在我知道该如何 |
[39:11] | – hardwood floors. – That’s right. | – 安装硬木地板了 – 没错 |
[39:12] | Thinking about putting a deck on the back | 我在想在屋后面放一个甲板 |
[39:13] | of the house, maybe, like, a bi-level. | 就像一个两层平房一样 |
[39:15] | – No. No. – Hey. | – 不 不行 – 嘿 |
[39:17] | I did get us home. | 我让我们回到家了诶 |
[39:19] | You did. | 确实没错 |
[39:24] | Are you excited, mama? | 你高兴吗 妈妈 |
[39:36] | I had to read the hungry caterpillar | 我又给她读了一遍《饥饿的毛毛虫》 |
[39:38] | one more time to get her to bed. | 才把她哄睡着 |
[39:40] | My brain was gonna explode. | 我的头快要炸开了 |
[39:42] | She loves that book. | 她很喜欢那本书 |
[39:44] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:55] | It’s from Gwen. | 这是格温的 |
[39:57] | Her sister sent it, | 她妹妹给我寄来的 |
[39:59] | and I don’t really– | 我真不… |
[40:02] | I don’t know if I want to open it. | 我不知道我该不该打开它 |
[40:06] | Would it help if we opened it together? | 我们一起打开它你觉得如何 |
[40:10] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 行 – 好 |
[40:20] | Card. Read the card. | 卡片 读一下卡片 |
[40:31] | Oak tree. | 橡树 |
[40:35] | “It’s going to be a great school. | 那肯定会成为一座很棒的学校的 |
[40:37] | Enjoy the ride. Love, Gwen.” | 享受你的旅途 爱你的格温 |
[40:46] | It’s very generous, huh? | 她很慷慨 对吧 |
[40:48] | Yes. It’s very generous. | 对 非常慷慨 |
[40:53] | Well, I think we have the name of our new school. | 我想以她的名字来命名我们的学校 |
[40:58] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:59] | Okay. | 行 |
[41:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:05] | ♪ Maybe ♪ | ♪ 也许 ♪ |
[41:08] | ♪ I’ll always love you ♪ | ♪ 我会一直爱着你 ♪ |
[41:13] | ♪ maybe ♪ | ♪ 也许 ♪ |
[41:16] | ♪ even through death ♪ | ♪ 就连死了也会继续爱你 ♪ |
[41:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:28] | Oh, you’re here. | 你来了 |
[41:29] | Of course I’m here. | 我当然会来了 |
[41:32] | Shh. Shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[41:34] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[41:36] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 你没事了 |
[41:37] | Hey, you’re okay. | 嘿 你没事了 |
[41:41] | Shh. It’s okay. | 嘘 没事了 |