时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | ♪ As the clouds roll by ♪ | ♪ 乌云退散 ♪ |
[00:12] | ♪ I can see the sun shine ♪ | ♪ 我得见一缕阳光 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ Mm mm hmm mm mm mm ♪ | ♪ 嗯 嗯 哼 嗯 嗯 嗯 ♪ |
[00:24] | – It’s dipping. – All right, how’s that? | – 斜了 – 好吧 这样如何 |
[00:26] | – Is that better? – Huh. | – 这样好点了吗 – 哈 |
[00:27] | No, that side needs to come up. | 不行 那边再挂高点 |
[00:30] | And pull it tighter–tight. | 再拉紧点 紧点 |
[00:31] | -It’s as tight as it can go.It’s dipping!-It doesn’t have to be perfect. | – 一定要尽可能拉紧 又斜了 – 不用弄得那么完美吧 |
[00:33] | Honey, it has to be perfect. Haddie’s coming home for the summer. | 亲爱的 必须要十全十美 海蒂就要回来过暑假了 |
[00:35] | I want it to look nice. | 我想让它看起来好点 |
[00:37] | I just measured myself, and I’ve grown 2 1/2 inches | 我刚量了一下身高 自从上次穿西装之后 |
[00:38] | since the last time I wore a suit. | 我又长了2.5英寸 |
[00:40] | That means my current suit is socially unacceptable to wear, | 这就说明我现在这身西装已经不能再穿了 |
[00:42] | so I will be needing a new suit. | 所以我需要一套新西服 |
[00:43] | – For what? – Graduation. | – 你穿西服干嘛 – 毕业典礼 |
[00:44] | – Max. – I want a brown suit. | – 麦克斯 – 我想要一套棕色的西服 |
[00:46] | – Hank has a brown suit. – Okay, brown suit. | – 汉克就一套棕色的西服 – 行 棕色的西服 |
[00:48] | – Brown suits are good. – All right. | – 棕色西服非常好 – 好吧 |
[00:49] | – We’ll get you a brown suit. – We got to get him a suit. | – 我们去给你买套棕色西服 – 我们得给他买套西服了 |
[00:50] | Hey, there’s Haddie! | 嘿 海蒂到了 |
[00:51] | Whoo! Yay! | 唔 耶 |
[00:52] | Sissy’s home! | 姐姐回家了 |
[00:55] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[00:57] | – How are you? – Hi! | – 你还好吗 – 嗨 |
[00:58] | Haddie, you look great, honey. | 海蒂 你看起来美极了 亲爱的 |
[01:00] | – Her hair is so blonde. – Who is that? | – 她头发是金色的 – 这是谁啊 |
[01:02] | – Did you miss me? – No, but the socially… | – 你想我了吗 – 没有 但出于礼貌… |
[01:04] | – Oh, my God! – Acceptable thing to say is yes, | – 我的天呐 – 要回答“是”才是礼貌的 |
[01:05] | – so I’ll say yes. – Wait. I’ll be right back. | – 所以我会回答“是” – 等等 我马上回来 |
[01:07] | – I’m so excited right now! – This is my super-awesome | – 我现在好激动啊 – 这是我超级棒的 |
[01:09] | best friend Lauren. | 最要好的闺蜜 劳伦 |
[01:11] | Welcome to your west coast family. | 欢迎来到你西海岸的家 |
[01:13] | Welcome to California. | 欢迎来到加利福尼亚 |
[01:14] | Just put those down. I got them. | 把行李放这儿就行了 我来拿 |
[01:15] | We’ll get you guys settled in and stuff. | 我们去给你们两个安顿一下 |
[01:17] | – This is Max. – Max, want to help me | – 这是麦克斯 – 麦克斯 你想过来 |
[01:18] | – with these bags, please? – I don’t want to. | – 帮我拿下这些包吗 – 我不想 |
[01:20] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 到了 |
[01:27] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[01:29] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[01:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[01:32] | I got you coffee. Yeah. | 我给你拿了杯咖啡 |
[01:33] | – Thank you. – It’s not that good. | – 谢谢 – 不怎么好喝 |
[01:35] | It tastes like pepper and soap. | 一股胡椒根肥皂味儿 |
[01:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:39] | – How’s the kid? – Uh, stable, | – 那孩子还好吧 – 挺稳定地 |
[01:41] | and we’re waiting for some tests | 我们现在正在等 |
[01:43] | to come back and stuff. | 检查的结果 |
[01:44] | But he’s better today. | 但他今天好多了 |
[01:45] | Yeah, I think he’ll be all right. | 嗯 我觉得他会没事的 |
[01:46] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你也在这儿 |
[01:48] | – I was just going to get some stuff for Amber. – Yeah. | – 我是去给安博拿点东西的 – 嗯 |
[01:50] | Well, I’ll go. What do you got to get? | 我去吧 你要拿什么 |
[01:51] | I’ll go. You go to the hospital. | 我去帮你拿 你回医院去 |
[01:53] | – No, that’s okay. – Yeah, what do you need? | – 不用了 没关系的 – 嗯 你需要什么 |
[01:54] | Honestly, I got to get her underwear and… | 其实我是要去拿她的内衣跟… |
[01:56] | Um, okay. So I’ll drive you then. | 哦 好吧 那我开车送你 |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:00] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[02:04] | I just thought I’d stick around. | 我就是觉得我该留在这儿 |
[02:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:09] | What happened to the sconces? Can we check on that order? | 烛台怎么了 我们去检查一下吧 |
[02:11] | All those fixtures are tomorrow, actually. | 所有的装置器明天就能到 |
[02:13] | Oh, great. What about the flooring? | 太好了 那地板如何了 |
[02:14] | Can we get the flooring in by the end of the week? | 我们这周末之前能把地板搞定吗 |
[02:16] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 能 我正在处理这事呢 |
[02:17] | We are all about the flooring right now. | 我们现在只差地板这块了 |
[02:21] | – Everything all right? – Uh… | – 一切都还好吧 – 呃… |
[02:24] | Yeah. Yeah. | 还好 还好 |
[02:25] | My, uh… | 我的… |
[02:26] | My son just won an essay contest at school. It’s… | 我儿子刚赢了学校的作文比赛 这… |
[02:30] | Congrats, dude. | 恭喜你了 老兄 |
[02:31] | – That’s great. – Thank you. | – 这太好了 – 谢谢 |
[02:32] | He’s really– he’s really struggled. | 他真的…他真的很努力 |
[02:34] | Hey, listen up, everybody. Listen up. | 嘿 听好了 各位 听好了 |
[02:35] | – Wait–no, no. – Joel’s kid just won | – 等等 别 别 – 乔的儿子刚刚赢了 |
[02:37] | the school essay contest. Let’s hear it! | 学校的作文比赛 大家都听听 |
[02:39] | – Joel’s raising a genius. – Thank you. | – 乔养了一个天才 – 谢谢 |
[02:41] | Yeah. Thank you. Get back to work. | 嗯 谢谢 快回去工作了 |
[02:43] | Thank you. You’re fired. | 谢谢 你被炒了 |
[02:46] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[02:47] | Get some more down there on the front. | 前面再多来点 |
[02:48] | I have to go from right to left. | 我得从左往右来弄 |
[02:50] | There’s still a bunch of stuff over here. | 这边还有好多都没弄完呢 |
[02:51] | Victor, I just got a message from miss Mckindle. | 维克多 我刚收到了明基朵老师的短信 |
[02:53] | What did I do this time? | 我这次又做了什么了 |
[02:55] | Am I getting sent back to third grade? | 我是不是又得留级到三年级 |
[02:57] | Did you enter an essay contest at school? | 你是不是参加了学校的作文比赛 |
[03:01] | Why? | 干嘛这么问 |
[03:03] | Because your essay came in first place | 因为你的作文刚赢得了 |
[03:06] | for the entire school. | 全校第一名 |
[03:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:08] | I won? | 我得冠军了 |
[03:10] | – You won! – You won! | – 你赢了 – 你赢了 |
[03:12] | Hey! Yeah. | 嘿 耶 |
[03:13] | That’s cool. | 这太好了 |
[03:14] | I mean, you get to read it aloud. | 你得大声把它读出来 |
[03:16] | In front of who? | 给谁读 |
[03:17] | The whole school, everyone, at Wednesday assembly. | 在全校师生面前读 在星期三的全校集会上 |
[03:20] | No, I’m not reading that stupid essay | 不 我才不要在大家的面前 |
[03:21] | in front of everybody. | 读一篇白痴的文章 |
[03:22] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会做得很棒的 |
[03:25] | You are gonna be great! | 你一定会做的很棒的 |
[03:29] | You have to eat it. You’re not eating enough. | 你得吃一点 你吃的还不够 |
[03:31] | You eat this. | 你来吃 |
[03:32] | – Look at the lumps in there. – Ryan, please. | – 你看这里面的糖 – 瑞恩 拜托 |
[03:33] | Don’t make me spoon-feed you, okay? | 别让我一口一口来喂你 好吗 |
[03:35] | That’s the last thing I need at this point. | 我现在最不想这么做了 |
[03:36] | Stop it. It hurts when– | 别说了 这很伤人… |
[03:39] | Now, let the airplane go into the hangar. | 快点让飞机进入飞机库 |
[03:41] | – Oh, please. – Come on. | – 拜托 – 快点啦 |
[03:42] | Let’s resort to that old trick. | 那我就用我的惯用招数 |
[03:44] | Well, you’re a damn mess. | 你真是糟的不像样了 |
[03:50] | You came out here. You’re–you’re here. | 你来这儿了 你…你到这儿来了 |
[03:54] | Of course I’m here. | 我当然会来 |
[03:55] | I’m your mom. | 我是你妈啊 |
[03:57] | Or did you forget? | 还是说你给忘了 |
[03:59] | Oh, my God. Hi. | 我的天呐 嗨 |
[04:01] | Um… | 嗯… |
[04:02] | It’s nice to finally meet you. | 终于见到你真是太好了 |
[04:04] | I’m Amber. | 我是安博 |
[04:06] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:08] | How do you know my son? | 你是怎么认识我儿子的 |
[05:03] | – oh, you got that? – Yeah, I got it. | – 哦 你拿得了吗 – 没问题 我能行 |
[05:05] | Yeah, sorry. I don’t pack light. | 不好意思 我一般不轻装 |
[05:08] | – I think this is… Mine. – Yeah. | – 我觉得这就是我要赶的车了 – 嗯 |
[05:11] | You’re leaving me. | 你就要离开我了 |
[05:13] | I’m going to be in my mom’s basement apartment | 我要去住我妈的地下室公寓 |
[05:16] | and just living the dream over the summer. | 整个暑假就要生活在梦里了 |
[05:17] | I told you you have an open invitation… | 我已经公开邀请过你… |
[05:19] | – I know. – To come visit me in Portland any time. | – 我知道 – 随时去波特兰来我家做客 |
[05:21] | I don’t have any money. | 我没有钱啊 |
[05:22] | – I don’t have a car. – Figure it out. | – 我也没有车 – 想办法解决啊 |
[05:24] | Get creative. | 发挥点创造力 |
[05:31] | – Portland awaits. – Yeah. | – 波特兰等着你的光临 – 嗯 |
[05:49] | I guess I, um… | 我想我… |
[05:51] | – I should get on that. – Yep. | – 我该上车了 – 对啊 |
[05:53] | – All right. – All right. | – 好了 – 好吧 |
[05:55] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[05:57] | ♪ Gathered in spite ♪ | ♪ 故意相逢 ♪ |
[05:59] | ♪ Your story remains ♪ | ♪ 你的故事依旧 ♪ |
[06:03] | ♪ Such a beautiful question ♪ | ♪ 多么美丽的问题 ♪ |
[06:04] | drew. | 德鲁 |
[06:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:20] | I don’t know, man… | 我不知道 老兄 |
[06:22] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[06:23] | There they are, my strapping young men. | 他们来了 我高大魁梧的儿子们 |
[06:26] | Yeah. Dad, where are the movers? | 可不是吗 爸 搬运工呢 |
[06:28] | Movers? We don’t need no stinking movers. | 搬运工 我们不需要浑身汗臭的搬运工 |
[06:30] | – Told you. – Dad, I thought we were gonna | – 跟你说过了 – 爸 我以为我们是过来 |
[06:31] | move boxes and stuff. All the furniture’s still here. | 搬盒子的 你的家具都还没打包呢 |
[06:33] | Yeah, you can’t expect us to move all this big stuff. | 是啊 你总不能想让我们搬这么些大家伙吧 |
[06:35] | – Our hands are too delicate. – Aw, nonsense. | – 我们的双手那么纤细 – 太荒唐了 |
[06:37] | Come on, you guys. We’re gonna do this together, | 拜托 你们两个 我们要一起来做 |
[06:39] | – and it’s gonna be so much fun. – Hey, Crosby. | – 这会很有意思的 -嘿 克劳斯比 |
[06:41] | Look what I found. Can you believe it? | 你看我找到什么了 你能相信吗 |
[06:44] | It was somehow stuck in storage all these years. | 原来这些年它一直困在仓库里面 |
[06:46] | – How did you find that? – What is it? | – 你怎么找到的 – 这是什么 |
[06:48] | It’s your Clay birdhouse, your sixth grade art project. | 这是你拿泥做的鸟笼 你六年级时的艺术作业 |
[06:51] | Look. | 看呐 |
[06:52] | “Crosby Braverman.” | “克劳斯比·布莱弗曼” |
[06:54] | Your brother was having such a hard time | 你弟弟啊 他六年级的时候 |
[06:56] | in art class in the sixth grade. | 艺术课过的一直不太顺利 |
[06:57] | He was blocked creatively. | 他一直没什么灵感 |
[06:59] | And his artist mother gave him | 然后他的艺术家妈妈给了他 |
[07:01] | a little inspirational talk about freeing himself up. | 一点解放他自我的有启发性的谈话 |
[07:03] | – Your learning disability. – And he came home with this | – 你的学习障碍 – 他三天后就带着这个 |
[07:05] | three days later. | 回到家来了 |
[07:06] | That’s beautiful. | 这很漂亮 |
[07:07] | – You don’t have room in the new place. – Hey! | – 你的新家里没有地方放这个 – 嘿 |
[07:09] | – Hands off. – Okay. | – 手拿开 – 好吧 |
[07:11] | I’m keeping this forever. | 我要永远留着它 |
[07:13] | Look at that. | 你看呐 |
[07:15] | Very sensitive. | 多敏感啊 |
[07:16] | Why are you so uncomfortable | 你为什么要对你敏感的一面 |
[07:18] | with your sensitive side? | 那么的不舒服呢 |
[07:19] | That’s a beautiful birdhouse. | 那个鸟笼非常漂亮啊 |
[07:20] | – It’s– – It’s very feminine. | – 它… – 它很娘气嘛 |
[07:22] | Okay, come on, you guys. What do you say? | 好了 走吧 你们两个 你们觉得如何 |
[07:25] | One test after another. | 检查一项接一项 |
[07:28] | Such a waste of money. | 真是太浪费钱了 |
[07:30] | He’s a little banged up, but he’s fine. | 他是有一点小伤 但是他没事 |
[07:31] | You should have seen him | 你真应该看看 |
[07:33] | after he fell off his Mountain bike when he was 16. | 他16岁那年从他的山地自行车上摔下来的时候的样子 |
[07:36] | Uh, yeah, I think–I think it’s more about, like, | 嗯 我觉得…我觉得这更可能是 |
[07:41] | possible internal bleeding, | 内出血什么的 |
[07:42] | so they just have to do a bunch of tests | 所以他们必须做这么一系列的检查 |
[07:44] | to make sure, you know. | 来确保无误 |
[07:46] | So how long did you and Ryan date for? | 你到底跟瑞恩约会了多久 |
[07:51] | Uh, for a little while before his third tour in Afghanistan | 从他第三次从阿富汗战场回来前一段时间 |
[07:56] | and then… A little while after. | 然后再之后又有一段时间 |
[08:03] | Hmm. Didn’t work out, huh? | 哼 但没修成正果 是吧 |
[08:07] | Not exactly. | 也不算是 |
[08:11] | Excuse me, Mrs. York. | 打扰一下 约克太太 |
[08:12] | – Yes? – Oh, I’m sorry. | – 有事吗 – 不好意思 |
[08:13] | I meant Amber. I need a signature. | 我其实是要找安博 我需要她签个字 |
[08:16] | Mrs. York? You’re married to my son. | 约克太太 你跟我儿子结婚了 |
[08:19] | Well, it’s–it’s complicated. | 这…这件事说起来很复杂 |
[08:21] | Complicated? | 很复杂 |
[08:22] | Either you’re married to him or you’re not. | 你到底什跟他结婚了还是没有 |
[08:23] | No, we were– we were– | 没有 我们…我们… |
[08:26] | we were engaged. | 我们已经订婚了 |
[08:27] | Wait a second. What do you mean? | 等等 你什么意思 |
[08:28] | You said you were his wife. | 你之前说你是他妻子的 |
[08:30] | You’re listed as his beneficiary. | 你已经被列为他的受益人了 |
[08:34] | How’d you swing that? | 这你要怎么解释 |
[08:38] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 我的天呐 – 怎么了 |
[08:41] | You were such a little chubster. | 你小时候真是肥得可以啊 |
[08:43] | That’s so rude! | 这太过分了 |
[08:45] | I can’t believe my mom turned this into | 我真不敢相信我妈居然把这里 |
[08:46] | her stupid campaign office. | 变成了她的竞选办公室 |
[08:48] | This is my room. | 这是我的房间诶 |
[08:49] | My mom would never get off the couch, | 我妈从不下沙发的 |
[08:51] | so she has that going for her. | 所以她沙发对她来说就够了 |
[08:53] | Your mom is so cool. | 你妈太好了 |
[08:56] | – She’s an amazing artist. – Mmm… That’s up for debate. | – 她是个非常棒的艺术家 – 嗯…这个还有待商榷 |
[08:58] | I’m excited for you to meet everybody else. | 我好激动要把你介绍给其他人了 |
[09:00] | I think they’re gonna like you. | 我觉得他们会喜欢你的 |
[09:02] | Well, I am your super-awesome best friend. | 我是你的超级棒的最要好的闺蜜嘛 |
[09:07] | I can’t–I’m sor– I know. | 我不能…对不..我知道 |
[09:11] | You know, they’re not gonna love you any less. | 就算他们知道了也不会少爱你一分的 |
[09:14] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[09:17] | So what are you afraid of? | 那你到底在怕什么 |
[09:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:31] | I know I’m being really stupid. | 我知道我这样真的很白痴 |
[09:35] | I’m happy to be your super-awesome best friend. | 我很高兴能做你超级棒的最要好的闺蜜 |
[09:41] | Tell them when you’re ready. Don’t do it for me. | 等你再见准备好了再告诉他们吧 别为了我这么做 |
[09:43] | Do it for yourself. | 要为你自己 |
[09:49] | See? | 看吧 |
[09:51] | You are my super-awesome best friend. | 你确实是我超级棒的最要好的闺蜜 |
[09:57] | My homework packet is not where it usually is. | 我的作业包不在之前的地方 |
[10:00] | Max, get out! | 麦克斯 出去 |
[10:01] | And the only thing that’s changed is that you’re home. | 唯一有改变的地方就是你的房间 |
[10:03] | Get out! | 出去 |
[10:04] | So the only thing I can assume | 所以我能想到的惟一可能 |
[10:05] | is that you or Lauren moved it. | 就是你跟劳伦动过它了 |
[10:13] | I’m walking backwards. Could you slow down? | 我在后面诶 你能走慢点吗 |
[10:15] | Are you going high or low? | 你要往高还是往低 |
[10:16] | – You gonna go high? – This isn’t gonna work. | – 你要往高了抬吗 – 这不会管用的 |
[10:17] | – I’m going low. – No, no, no, I think it’s… stand it up. | – 我要往低 – 不 不 不 我觉得…把它立起来 |
[10:20] | – Crosby– – No you’re supposed to | – 克劳斯比 – 不对 你应该把它 |
[10:21] | stand it– | 立起来的 |
[10:24] | You’re lucky that didn’t take off this handrail here. | 你应该庆幸没把栏杆给撞坏了 |
[10:26] | I wish he’d hired movers. | 我希望他雇了搬运工 |
[10:28] | I wish this thing would have landed | 我希望这玩意儿能 |
[10:30] | on that stupid birdhouse | 砸在那个白痴的鸟笼上面 |
[10:31] | and got rid of that once and for all. | 我就能彻底逃离那东西的折磨 |
[10:34] | Why are you so obsessed with that birdhouse? | 为什么你老揪着那个鸟笼的事不放 |
[10:35] | You’re so weird about that. | 你对那东西的反应太奇怪了 |
[10:37] | Because I… Didn’t make that birdhouse. | 因为我…不是我做的那个鸟笼 |
[10:40] | – What are you talking about? – I stole it. | – 你在说什么呢 – 那是我偷的 |
[10:42] | Mine broke in the kiln, the one I made | 我的那个在窑里面弄坏了 老妈指导我 |
[10:44] | that mom coached me through she’s so proud of. | 我完成的那个她超级引以为自豪的那个 |
[10:46] | – Right. – So you remember that girl | – 好吧 – 你还记得那个叫做 |
[10:47] | Carol barker that lived, like, eight doors down? | 卡罗尔·巴尔克的女孩儿吧 离我们家就六个门的那个 |
[10:49] | – That was Carol barber. – Carol barber. | – 那是卡罗尔·巴尔巴 – 卡罗尔·巴尔巴 |
[10:51] | – The big teeth? Braids? – Yes, yes. | – 大板牙 梳个小辫子的那个 – 对 对 |
[10:53] | Buck-toothed barber. We have the same initials. | 龅牙巴尔巴 我们名字的首字母都一样 |
[10:54] | So I took hers. | 所以我就把她的给拿走了 |
[10:56] | – That’s her birdhouse. – Yeah, yeah, smooth. | – 那是她的鸟笼 – 嗯 嗯 很有说服力 |
[10:58] | And every time I tried to tell mom the truth, | 每次我鼓起勇气想告诉老妈真相 |
[11:00] | I could see how excited she was to talk about it. | 我都看到她非常高兴地谈论着这件事 |
[11:01] | And then the thing just kind of spiraled into a lie. | 然后这就慢慢恶化成一个谎言了 |
[11:04] | So I hid it in the attic. | 所以我就把它藏在了阁楼里 |
[11:05] | I didn’t think she’d ever find it. | 我从没想到过她能把它找出来 |
[11:06] | And now it’s out in the open. | 现在却被她给翻出来了 |
[11:07] | And you don’t want mom to find out | 而你却不希望老妈发现 |
[11:09] | that your whole life is a lie. | 你整个人生都是个谎言 |
[11:10] | So I shouldn’t mention the hot birdhouse | 那我就不该再提这个漂亮的鸟笼 |
[11:12] | that you stole from Carol barber. | 是你从卡罗尔·巴尔巴那儿偷来的咯 |
[11:14] | What is that? | 你要干嘛 |
[11:17] | You know what this reminds me of? | 你知道这让我想起了什么吗 |
[11:18] | – What? – The time we bobsledded down here. | – 什么 – 我们以前在这里滑雪的时候 |
[11:20] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[11:21] | Big time wrestling turned into bobsledding. | 摔跤慢慢就变成了滑雪的那次 |
[11:22] | I don’t remember the time we bobsledded. | 我可不记得我们有一起摔过跤 |
[11:24] | – We became legends. – Ohh… | – 我们成了传奇 – 哦 |
[11:29] | I hate it in here without all– | 我讨厌这里没有… |
[11:31] | all the furniture out. | 所有家具都没了 |
[11:32] | – It’s a shock, man. – Yeah. | – 太令人震惊了 -对啊 |
[11:34] | It looks empty, and I don’t like it. | 看起来空荡荡的 我不喜欢这样 |
[11:39] | It pisses me off that they went ahead and did this. | 他们要继续这么做让我很生气 |
[11:42] | Mmhmm. | 嗯哼 |
[11:44] | I didn’t think dad was gonna do it. | 我之前一直觉得老爸不会这么做的 |
[11:47] | Yeah. I had that phase myself. | 是啊 我有我的看法 |
[11:51] | I’m on the other side of it. | 我跟你看法不一样 |
[11:52] | I went through all eight. | 我都想通了 |
[11:54] | I had a lot of good memories in this house. | 我在这里有很多美好的回忆 |
[11:57] | I was hoping to make some more, | 我希望能有更多的回忆 |
[11:58] | hoping Nora could have a sleepover | 希望诺拉能有更多的机会 |
[12:00] | in the guest house. | 能在客房里彻夜做客 |
[12:01] | Maybe Haddie’d get married here. | 也许海蒂还能在这里结婚 |
[12:04] | Speaking of good memories, | 说到美好的回忆啊 |
[12:05] | you got one run left in you, old guy? | 你还能有一次机会能这样 老兄 |
[12:12] | Oh, there she is. Hey. Hey. | 她在这儿呢 嘿 嘿 |
[12:14] | – Hey, let’s not go this way. – Do you want us– | – 嘿 别走这边 – 你想让我们… |
[12:16] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[12:17] | – It’s a bad vibe in there. – Why? Is he okay? | – 这里气氛不太对 – 为什么 他没事吧 |
[12:19] | Because Ryan’s mom is here. | 因为瑞恩他妈来了 |
[12:20] | She doesn’t even want me in the room with the doctor. | 她甚至都不希望我跟医生在房间里待着 |
[12:23] | She’s having, like, a power trip issue with me. | 她好像对我总是居高临下的感觉 |
[12:25] | – You want me to talk to her? – No, I think it’s better– | – 你想让我跟她谈谈吗 – 不 我觉得最好… |
[12:27] | – I can say something– – Hank! Hank! | – 我可以去跟她说点什么 – 汉克 汉克 |
[12:28] | – No, no, no, no, not you. – Maybe if a guy goes in– | – 不不 不不 不用你去 – 或许让个男人去… |
[12:30] | – wait, you’re still here? – Yeah. | – 等等 你还在这儿吗 – 对 |
[12:32] | Yeah, yeah, I’m sticking around. | 对 对 我一直在这附近 |
[12:34] | Hank’s just sticking around. | 汉克只是在附近逗留而已 |
[12:36] | Well… | 那… |
[12:38] | I got you some vitamin water, too. | 我也给你带了点维他命水 |
[12:40] | You’re probably dehydrated or something. | 你有可能有点脱水什么的 |
[12:42] | – You lost a lot of water. – Thank you. | – 你身体丢失了很多水分 – 谢谢 |
[12:43] | – Thank you. – Crying. | – 谢谢 – 哭太多了 |
[12:44] | Listen, seriously, guys. | 听着 说真的 你们两个 |
[12:46] | I think it’s best if you go home. | 我觉得你们最好是回家去 |
[12:48] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:48] | I just feel like I need to be there for him. | 我只是觉得我应该在这里陪着他 |
[12:50] | Well, let me give you the hotel key. | 那我把酒店钥匙给你 |
[12:52] | – Okay? – Okay. Thanks. | – 好吗 – 好 谢了 |
[12:53] | Call any time. | 有事就打给我 |
[12:57] | Oh. It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[12:59] | I told you it was gonna be all right. | 我跟你说过会没事的 |
[13:00] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你的话我可能撑不下来 |
[13:02] | Yeah, but it’s, uh… It’s all working out. | 是 可是…都已经没事了 |
[13:04] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[13:05] | – You want to shout? – I’m ready. Yes. | – 你想大声叫出来吗 – 我准备好了 想 |
[13:06] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[13:07] | Go! | 冲啊 |
[13:10] | – And he sticks the landing! – Nice! | – 安全降落 – 太好了 |
[13:14] | – Unbelievable! – You stuck the landing. | – 太难以置信了 – 你安全降落了 |
[13:16] | – And Crosby Braverman… – Add a little bit of style | – 接下来是克劳斯比·布莱弗曼 – 这次再加点 |
[13:18] | – to this now. – The younger and dumber Braverman, | – 小花样在上面 – 更年轻更笨的布莱弗曼家成员 |
[13:20] | about to take the steep slopes. | 准备要从陡坡上滑下来 |
[13:22] | Prodigy! Crosby Braverman, three, two, one. | 天才克劳斯比·布莱弗曼 三 二 一 |
[13:28] | Oh, my God, are you all right? | 天呐 你没事吧 |
[13:30] | What the hell is all the ruckus out here? | 这里到底是在干什么这么吵 |
[13:32] | – What are you doing? – Nothing! | – 你在干嘛呢 – 没干嘛 |
[13:34] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[13:35] | – Are you hurt? – He’s all right. | – 你受伤了吗 – 他没事 |
[13:37] | – Yeah, maybe a little bit. – Let me get some ice. | – 嗯 可能有点 – 我去给你拿点冰敷一下 |
[13:38] | It’s my shoulder, I think. | 我觉得是我的肩膀受伤了 |
[13:39] | – Hey, can I ask you something? – What? | – 嘿 我能问你个事吗 – 什么事 |
[13:40] | – Ow! Ow! – What the heck is wrong with you, | – 嗷 嗷 – 你脑子是出什么毛病了 |
[13:42] | – for Pete’s sake? – It was his idea. | – 真不省心 – 这是他的主意 |
[13:44] | Tattletaling? | 你告密 |
[13:46] | I will tell her about the birdhouse. | 我要告诉她鸟笼的事 |
[13:48] | Don’t– hey! | 别…嘿 |
[13:55] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[13:57] | How’s the move going? | 家搬得怎么样了 |
[13:58] | Oh, it’s going. | 还在搬 |
[14:00] | There’s a lot more in that big old house | 那栋大房子里的东西 |
[14:01] | than I thought there was. | 比我想象中的要多得多 |
[14:03] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[14:05] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[14:07] | – Good. – Yeah? | – 很好 – 是吗 |
[14:08] | I’m just excited you’re home. | 你回家了我真的很激动 |
[14:09] | When you’re here, everything feels like it’s complete. | 你回到家的时候感觉什么都完整了 |
[14:12] | Dad. | 爸 |
[14:13] | I’m not gonna get all sappy on you. | 我已经不像你这样精力充沛了 |
[14:14] | – No, dad. – It makes me feel a lot better, | – 才不是呢 爸 – 这样让我感觉好多了 |
[14:16] | especially when we’re moving this house, so… | 特别是当我们搬家的时候 所以… |
[14:18] | It’d be nice to hear from you a little more often. | 要是我能更经常听到你的消息就更好了 |
[14:19] | – Oh, my God. Don’t. – I don’t wanna be a nag– | – 我的天呐 别… – 我也不想婆婆妈妈的… |
[14:21] | I call you all the time. | 我一直都有给你打电话啊 |
[14:22] | How’s your friend Lauren liking the bay area? | 你朋友劳伦她喜欢我们这儿吗 |
[14:24] | – She loves it. – She does? | – 她爱死这里了 – 真的吗 |
[14:26] | – Yeah. – You been taking her around? | – 对 – 你带她去逛过了吗 |
[14:27] | Yeah, she’s obsessed. | 对 她对这里很着迷 |
[14:29] | – Well, good. – Yeah. | – 那就好 – 嗯 |
[14:30] | Well, she seems very cool. | 她看起来人很好 |
[14:32] | Yes. She’s–she’s really cool. | 对 她…她真的很好 |
[14:35] | I never had a relationship that was like this before, | 我从来没有有过像这样的一段感情 |
[14:40] | like, she really… Gets me | 就好像她真的…能懂我 |
[14:42] | and introduces me to new stuff | 会给我介绍很多新的东西 |
[14:45] | and, like, pushes me to be better. | 促使我变得更好 |
[14:47] | And it’s been really important and good for me. | 这对我来说真的很重要 也真的很好 |
[14:53] | Good. | 那就好 |
[14:54] | Listen, the friends you make in college | 有时候你在大学里交的朋友 |
[14:56] | are sometimes friends for a lifetime. | 有时候会成为你一生的朋友 |
[14:59] | That’s great. That’s great, haddie. | 这太好了 太好了 海蒂 |
[15:01] | I’m glad you’ve made such a good friend so soon. | 我真的很高兴你这么快就交到了这么好一个朋友 |
[15:03] | That’s awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[15:05] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也这么觉得 |
[15:07] | – We’re gonna go upstairs, ok? – All right. | – 我们上楼去了 好吗 – 好吧 |
[15:10] | – Love you, dad. – All right. | – 我爱你 爸 – 好吧 |
[15:11] | – Talk to you later. – I’ll see you later. | – 待会儿在跟你聊 – 待会儿再见 |
[15:12] | – Love you. – Good luck with the move. | – 爱你 – 祝你搬家好运 |
[15:19] | – All right. You got it? – Yeah. | – 好了 你好了吗 – 嗯 |
[15:21] | All right. Just watch that doorway. | 好 看着点门 |
[15:23] | – Why is it so heavy? – It’s made out of cast iron. | – 怎么会这么沉 – 这是用铸铁造的 |
[15:26] | Well, you’ve got to be careful with this. | 你们得小心点搬这个 |
[15:28] | It’s got some sentimental value. | 这个非常具有情感价值 |
[15:29] | We got it. | 我们明白了 |
[15:30] | How long do you need me to do this, grandpa? | 你要我弄这些弄多久 外公 |
[15:31] | Well, until everything’s packed and loaded up | 直到所有东西都打包好了 装载好了 |
[15:35] | and then unpacked and unloaded, grandson. | 然后再取出来 卸载下来就行了 外孙 |
[15:37] | Careful! | 小心点 |
[15:38] | This summer is just not happening for me. | 这个暑假不是为我一个人而发生的 |
[15:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[15:42] | – I got to set it down, yeah. – All right? OK. | – 我得把这个先放下来 嗯 – 好了吗 好吧 |
[15:43] | What do you mean this summer’s so bad? | 你说这个暑假糟透了是什么意思 |
[15:45] | What about your girlfriend? | 你的女朋友呢 |
[15:47] | She’s in Portland the whole summer. | 她一整个暑假都呆在波特兰 |
[15:49] | Well, go see her. | 那去看她啊 |
[15:50] | I can’t. I’m broke. | 我没法去 我没钱 |
[15:52] | I doubt she even wants to see me. | 我都怀疑她是不是想看见我 |
[15:54] | She told me that she loved me, and I just stared at her. | 她跟我说她爱我 而我只是呆呆的看着她 |
[15:58] | It’s so stupid. | 这太白痴了 |
[15:59] | And now I’m staying on my mom’s couch the whole summer. | 我现在要一整个暑假都要待在我妈的沙发上了 |
[16:03] | It’s fine. It’s all right. | 没关系 没事的 |
[16:05] | Hey, well–well, no… | 嘿 那个 那个 不 |
[16:06] | You know, drew, there’s gonna be a reward | 德鲁 最佳搬运工是 |
[16:08] | for the best mover, you know. | 有报酬拿的 你知道吧 |
[16:10] | Oh. Reward. | 有报酬 |
[16:12] | That’s probably like your lucky first dollar. | 这可能就像是你的幸运的第一桶金 |
[16:18] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[16:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:26] | Oh, well, if it isn’t Mrs. York. | 这不是约克太太吗 |
[16:29] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[16:33] | You know, um… | 你知道的 |
[16:35] | When I showed up at the hospital, | 当我去医院的时候 |
[16:37] | they wouldn’t let me see him unless I was family. | 他们不肯让我去看他 除非我是他的家人才行 |
[16:41] | So it’s the only reason I said that. | 所以我才那么说的 |
[16:43] | That’s why I said I was his wife. | 所以我才跟他们说我是他妻子 |
[16:45] | Just wanted to clear that up with you. | 我想把这件事跟你说清楚而已 |
[16:47] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:51] | Can I get you something? | 你想吃点什么 |
[16:52] | Yeah, can I just have coffee to go, please? | 嗯 能给我来杯咖啡吗 谢谢 |
[16:53] | I would love another one, please, thank you. | 我也再来一杯 谢谢 |
[16:55] | I’m going to need to ask you to put that out. | 我希望你能把烟给灭了 |
[16:57] | We don’t allow smoking. | 我们这里不允许抽烟 |
[16:59] | California. | 加利福尼亚啊 |
[17:04] | Why are you still here? | 那为什么你现在还在这儿 |
[17:05] | Just hanging around the hotel? | 就在酒店周围乱逛吗 |
[17:07] | Uh… No. | 不是的 |
[17:09] | I’m here while Ryan’s in the hospital. | 我还在这儿是因为瑞恩还在医院 |
[17:11] | I’m gonna stick it out. | 我要坚持到他出院 |
[17:16] | You know I’m signing him out on Friday, right? | 你知道我打算星期五就让他出院了吧 |
[17:19] | I’m taking him home to Wyoming. | 我要带他回怀俄明的家去 |
[17:23] | Okay, well, I… I just want to talk to him, | 好吧 我…我只想再跟他说句话 |
[17:27] | you know, make sure that’s what he wants. | 确保这也是他所想要的 |
[17:29] | Why does everybody want to talk to you? | 为什么所有人都想跟你谈呢 |
[17:32] | All these doctors and nurses, they want to talk to you. | 所以医生跟护士 他们都想跟你谈 |
[17:35] | I’m his mother, okay? | 我是他妈 好吧 |
[17:36] | You’re not even his girlfriend. | 你连他的女朋友都算不上 |
[17:38] | So why don’t you let me take care of his affairs from now on? | 所以何不从现在开始让我来照料他的事务呢 |
[17:43] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 行 |
[17:44] | I just… Just really want to make sure | 我只是…我真的想确保 |
[17:46] | that his opinion doesn’t get lost in all this, too. | 他的想法没有被人给忽略 |
[17:50] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我什么意思吧 |
[17:51] | Well, he doesn’t have a lot of options, does he? | 他没有太多的选择 是吧 |
[17:54] | He’s been discharged from the army. | 他已经被军队给开除了 |
[17:59] | – I’m sorry. What? – You didn’t know? | – 不好意思 你说什么 – 你不知道吗 |
[18:02] | He doesn’t have a pot to piss in, honey. | 他没有地方可去了 宝贝 |
[18:08] | Hmm. That’s cute. | 嗯 很帅气嘛 |
[18:10] | You want to try the blue one instead? | 你想试试蓝色的吗 |
[18:13] | – No, I want this one. – Okay, that’s fine. | – 不 我就想要这件 – 好吧 行 |
[18:15] | This is the one I want. Excuse me, tailor person. | 我想要的就是这件 不好意思 做裁缝的那位 |
[18:18] | Max, that’s kind of rude. | 麦克斯 你这样很没礼貌 |
[18:20] | It’s not. He is a tailor and a person. | 才不会 他既是个裁缝又是个人 |
[18:23] | Okay, we’ll get the brown. | 好吧 我们就买棕色的 |
[18:24] | – We can probably… – If two girls are kissing, | – 我们还可以… -如果两个女孩在接吻 |
[18:26] | does that mean that they’re lesbians? | 是不是就说明她们是拉拉 |
[18:29] | – Don’t prick me. – Honey, um… | – 别戳我 – 宝贝 嗯… |
[18:32] | What? | 什么 |
[18:33] | – Why would you ask me– – haddie and Lauren were kissing. | – 你为什么会这么问 – 海蒂跟劳伦在接吻 |
[18:39] | – They–haddie and Lauren– – Yes. | – 她们…海蒂跟劳伦… – 没错 |
[18:41] | – Were kissing like in the– – Don’t prick me. | – 你是说他们接吻就像… – 别戳我 |
[18:44] | Sometimes when girls kiss they’re friends, | 有时候女孩子接吻是因为她们是朋友 |
[18:46] | and so they’re friendly, like– | 所以她们就友好的亲吻 就像… |
[18:47] | I want a maroon tie. | 我想要褐红色的领带 |
[18:49] | – There’s a friendship. – I’ll get the maroon tie. | – 有一种友情… – 我去拿条褐红色的领带 |
[18:51] | – Max, can you explain– – This one works. | – 麦克斯 你能听我解释… – 这条就行 |
[18:53] | Um… Me? | 嗯 我 |
[18:56] | Buddy. | 儿子 |
[18:57] | Honey, how were they kissing? | 宝贝 她们是怎么接吻的 |
[18:59] | Bud? | 儿子 |
[19:00] | My grandma thought he had lost it. | 我外婆以为他已经丢了那个 |
[19:03] | One day, I got in trouble for fighting with my sister, | 有一天 我因为跟我妹妹打架有了麻烦 |
[19:06] | because she’s a freak. | 因为她是个怪胎 |
[19:08] | And as a punishment, | 作为惩罚 |
[19:09] | my mom made me help my grandpa at fixing up the Pontiac. | 我妈妈让我帮我的外公修一辆庞蒂亚克 |
[19:12] | But it turned out to not be a punishment. | 但结果却没有变成惩罚 |
[19:13] | It turned out to be just about the best thing | 反而成了在我身上曾发生过的 |
[19:15] | that’s ever happened to me. | 最美好的事情 |
[19:18] | I learned all about cars | 我学到了很多关于车 |
[19:19] | when cars were still cars, as my grandpa would say. | 还是车的时候的知识 我外公是这么说的 |
[19:21] | I got to hear so many stories from my grandpa | 我还从我外公口中听到了很多 |
[19:23] | about Vietnam and how the Oakland a’s | 越南战争的故事 还有奥克兰的人 |
[19:25] | screwed up their chances to become | 是如何毁了让他们变成 |
[19:27] | the best team in history. | 史上最佳团队的机会的 |
[19:29] | And he also taught me the five strategies | 他还教了我五条如何 |
[19:30] | guaranteed to get a girl to say yes to a date. | 在约女生出去的时候让女生答应你的策略 |
[19:36] | We’re almost finished with the Pontiac now. | 我们现在快完成了那辆车的修理工作 |
[19:38] | It looks beautiful, | 它看起来很美 |
[19:40] | like the prettiest girl at the prom, my grandpa would say. | 我外公又会这么说 它就好像舞会中最美的女孩子 |
[19:42] | I know it should really make me happy | 我知道这真的能让我很开心 |
[19:44] | and proud of what we’ve accomplished, | 能让我以我们的成就而自豪 |
[19:46] | but the truth is, it makes me kind of sad | 但其实 我反而感到一点伤心 |
[19:49] | because that car has taken a really hard year for me | 因为那辆车让我这艰难的一年 |
[19:52] | and made it pretty decent. | 变得好了起来 |
[19:55] | I guess the good news is, | 我想还有个好消息 |
[19:56] | grandpa’s got his eye on a ’68 mustang | 我外公又盯上了一款68年的海马越野车 |
[19:58] | that he guarantees will do nothing less | 他向我保证这一辆绝对能颠覆我的 |
[20:00] | than rock my world, | 世界观的 |
[20:02] | and I can’t wait. | 我已经迫不及待了 |
[20:18] | All right, guys. Today, new rule. | 好了 你们俩 今天有新规矩 |
[20:20] | I want you to find the biggest cup | 我希望你们能找出你们 |
[20:22] | you can get, okay? | 能找到的最大的杯子 好吗 |
[20:24] | And stuff it with toppings, all the way. | 然后在里面装上糕点 一直都行 |
[20:27] | Every topping you want. | 只要是你们想吃的糕点 |
[20:28] | If you guys aren’t in a sugar coma in 20 minutes, | 如果二十分钟后你们没有被糖给腻死 |
[20:30] | you have failed. Are we clear? | 那你就失败了 听清楚了吗 |
[20:32] | – Got it. – Go! | – 清楚了 – 去吧 |
[20:36] | Oh, yeah. Here it comes! | 耶 出来了 |
[20:39] | What a day. | 多好的一天啊 |
[20:41] | – Right? – I mean… | – 是吧 – 我是说 |
[20:42] | It was like a dream. | 就跟做梦一样 |
[20:43] | Yeah, what an experience. | 是啊 多好的经历啊 |
[20:45] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[20:47] | He’s amazing. | 他太了不起了 |
[20:49] | Just so mature. | 变成熟了 |
[20:50] | So poised up there, yeah. | 在台上沉着冷静 |
[20:52] | It was like, throughout the whole speech, | 就好像在整个演讲中 |
[20:53] | you could just see his confidence growing. | 你能看得到他的自信一直在增加 |
[20:55] | Yeah! He just became an adult | 是啊 他在演讲途中就仿佛 |
[20:57] | – in the middle of the speech. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 变成了个大人一样 – 对啊 对啊 |
[21:02] | It was nice. | 这样很好 |
[21:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:09] | – Oh. – Yeah. | – 哦 – 嗯 |
[21:11] | Okay, that’s a stomachache. | 好了 这下该肚子疼了 |
[21:12] | Mmhm. | 嗯哼 |
[21:14] | I don’t understand traffic, you know? | 我真搞不懂这交通了 你知道吗 |
[21:17] | – No? – If everybody just | – 不知道 – 如果每个人 |
[21:18] | put their foot on the gas more, we’d all go. | 都能够把油门踩紧点 我们就都能走了 |
[21:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:22] | It’s a lot of traffic. | 交通太拥挤了 |
[21:25] | I think we should talk about… | 我觉得我们该谈谈… |
[21:28] | The big tomato that’s in the room | 上几个星期我们只要一待在一起 |
[21:30] | whenever we’re together now for the last couple weeks. | 就会出现在房间里的大番茄 |
[21:32] | – The tomato? – Yeah, you know. | – 番茄 – 对 你知道的 |
[21:34] | That’s the expression. The big tomato in the room? | 这是个谚语 房间里的大番茄 |
[21:36] | Do you mean the elephant in the room? | 你是想说房间里的大象(故意对某个问题视而不见)吧 |
[21:38] | -I don’t,but is that what it should be?-That’s the expression,though. | – 我不知道 是那样说的吗 – 那才是谚语 |
[21:40] | Is that what it should be? | 真的是那样说的吗 |
[21:42] | Yes, I’m sorry. | 对 不好意思 |
[21:44] | – The tomato in the room. – Yeah. | – 房间里的大番茄 – 嗯 |
[21:45] | I just got to know where you’re at. | 我得知道你到底是怎么想的 |
[21:46] | That’s all. You know, I kind of opened up. | 就这样而已 你知道的 我差不多已经跟你坦白了 |
[21:48] | – Mm-hmm. – And that wasn’t easy. | – 嗯哼 – 这一点都不容易 |
[21:50] | – I know. – It’s hard for me. | – 我知道 – 这对我来说太难了 |
[21:51] | – I know. – That’s about as hard as it gets for me. | – 我知道 – 这对我来说能有多难就有多难 |
[21:55] | I mean, I just thought if you wanted to give it another shot, | 我是说 我只是想知道你能不能再给我一次机会 |
[21:58] | ’cause, um… I’m prepared for anything. | 因为…我已经有各种心理准备了 |
[21:59] | I just– I just kind of need to know. | 我只是…我只是想知道而已 |
[22:03] | I really have been thinking about it, | 我也有想过这件事 |
[22:05] | and it just seems complicated, you know, | 但事情没那么简单 |
[22:08] | because… We’ve been doing really well | 因为…我们在一起工作的时候 |
[22:11] | just working together. | 真的还不错 |
[22:13] | And I know it’s not right to say, | 我知道这么说可能不对 |
[22:16] | but the asperger’s thing, it worries me. | 但艾斯伯格这件事让我很担心 |
[22:19] | Sometimes you don’t– you can’t look at me. | 有时候你不…你不敢看我 |
[22:22] | I look at you. | 我看着你呢 |
[22:25] | But it’s hard for you, | 但这对你来说很难 |
[22:26] | and I’m a communicator, and I need that. | 而且我又是个传播工作者 我需要眼神交流 |
[22:29] | And I know you’re working on it, and I appreciate that so much. | 我知道你也在努力 我也真的对此很感激 |
[22:34] | Because it wouldn’t be… | 因为去再试一次这不可能会是… |
[22:37] | A small thing, you know, to try again. | 一件小事 |
[22:40] | It would be a… | 这会是… |
[22:42] | – Yeah. – Big thing. | – 嗯 – 一件大事 |
[22:44] | Yeah, I get it. | 嗯 我明白了 |
[22:45] | Yeah, but I don’t know– | 嗯 可是我不知道… |
[22:46] | I mean, I don’t know, you know, unless we would try, | 我不知道 除非我们再试过了才会知道 |
[22:49] | and then we risk all that. | 但那样我们又是在冒险 |
[22:54] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我是什么意思吧 |
[22:56] | Think so. | 我觉得是的 |
[23:01] | You’re going under the speed limit. | 你低于限定速度了 |
[23:02] | – Oh! – You can get a ticket | – 哦 – 你会因此吃 |
[23:03] | for that, too. | 一张罚单的 |
[23:04] | I was not even paying attention. | 我都没有注意到呢 |
[23:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:12] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[23:14] | – Perfect. – You look incredible. | – 非常好 – 你看起来好极了 |
[23:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:20] | So your mom told me that you got discharged from the service. | 你妈跟我说你被军队给开除了 |
[23:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:27] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[23:31] | I was stupid. | 是我太傻了 |
[23:34] | I was out all night partying. | 我一整晚都在参加派对 |
[23:36] | And the sun came up, | 第二天一大早 |
[23:38] | and I had to report back for maneuvers. | 我还得回去报到演习 |
[23:44] | I drove in still wasted, and I just– | 我开车的时候就还没醒 我只是… |
[23:48] | I looked down at my phone for a second. | 我就低头看了一下手机 |
[23:49] | I looked up, and I was blowing through a red light, | 我看了一下 然后就闯了红灯 |
[23:51] | and I had to swerve to miss an S.U.V. | 然后我不得不转向避开一辆多功能跑车 |
[23:53] | I just rolled my truck. | 然后我的卡车就翻了 |
[23:56] | So here I am, the… | 然后我就在这儿了 |
[23:59] | The war hero you were expecting to come rescue. | 你所期待的战争英雄就等着别人来救援了 |
[24:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:05] | Yeah, they were cool about it. | 嗯 他们倒是对这事没什么 |
[24:06] | They, um… | 他们… |
[24:08] | At least it’s a medical discharge. | 至少这是因为医疗事故被开除的 |
[24:10] | It’s not like dishonorable, so… | 不是因为不光彩的事 所以… |
[24:14] | So what are you gonna do now? | 那你以后要怎么办 |
[24:18] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想办法的 |
[24:21] | – Ryan. – Hmm? | – 瑞恩 – 嗯 |
[24:23] | Your mom told me that | 你妈跟我说 |
[24:24] | you’re gonna go back to Wyoming with her. | 你要跟她一起回怀俄明去 |
[24:28] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[24:29] | ♪ All that fighting, all that snow ♪ | ♪ 所有的努力 所有的雪 ♪ |
[24:33] | yeah. | 对 |
[24:37] | Help me understand, | 让我明白是为什么 |
[24:38] | because everything that you’ve ever told me about that place | 因为你所告诉我关于那个地方的事 |
[24:42] | is that you hate it, and you never want to go back. | 只有你讨厌那儿 你说你永远不会再回去的 |
[24:44] | And is that really what you want? | 这真的是你想要的吗 |
[24:47] | It’s, uh… I don’t have any other options. | 这…我没有别的选择 |
[24:53] | ♪ Tell me I’m not going home ♪ | ♪ 跟我说我不能回家 ♪ |
[24:56] | – but– – No, no, no, no. | – 可是.. – 不不不不 |
[24:59] | No, no. Come here. | 不不 过来 |
[25:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:03] | ♪ And I’ll stop waiting by the phone ♪ | ♪ 我会在电话旁不再等候 ♪ |
[25:05] | hey. | 嘿 |
[25:10] | This isn’t for you to fix, okay? | 这不是你能有办法的事 好吗 |
[25:13] | All right? I gotta do this, okay? | 好吗 我必须得这么做 好吗 |
[25:16] | It’s not for you. | 不是因为你 |
[25:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:28] | ♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 唔 唔 唔 唔 唔 唔 唔 唔 唔♪ |
[25:31] | I still miss you so much. | 我还是很想念你 |
[25:33] | I think about you every day. | 我每天都在想你 |
[25:37] | ♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 唔 唔 唔 唔 唔 唔 唔 唔 唔 唔 唔 唔 ♪ |
[25:47] | ♪ Bedroom floor ♪ | ♪ 卧室的地板 ♪ |
[25:53] | ♪ And silence in my blood ♪ | ♪ 我血液里的沉寂 ♪ |
[26:02] | – It’s okay. – ♪ Sorry, love ♪ | – 没关系的 ♪ 对不起 亲爱的 ♪ |
[26:04] | – It’s okay. – ♪ I’m running home ♪ | – 没关系的 – ♪ 我一路跑回了家 ♪ |
[26:11] | ♪ I’m a child of sun and the stars I love ♪ | ♪ 我是我所爱的太阳与星星的孩子 ♪ |
[26:17] | – That okay? – Yeah. | – 没关系的 – 嗯 |
[26:26] | – Oh, victory – You’re not gonna hang it. | – 大获全胜 – 你是不会把它挂起来的 |
[26:28] | Yes, you are. I’m going to hang it. | 我会的 我会把它挂起来的 |
[26:30] | I’m making color copies | 我还要彩印很多份 |
[26:32] | so we can post it all over the house. | 这样我们就能寄给所有家庭了 |
[26:33] | All over the house? | 所有家庭 |
[26:34] | I’ll put a billboard out front. | 我会在门口立一个公告牌 |
[26:36] | I love you. I am so proud of you. | 我爱你 我太为你骄傲了 |
[26:38] | It is way past your bedtime. | 现在已经过了你们睡觉的时间了 |
[26:40] | – Good night. – Good work, buddy. | – 晚安 – 干得漂亮 儿子 |
[26:42] | – I’ll take this one. – Oh, okay. | – 我要把这个拿上去 – 好吧 |
[26:44] | Yeah, okay! | 行 好 |
[26:46] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[26:48] | Don’t go. | 你别走 |
[26:50] | – Sweetie, it’s really late. – Yeah. | – 宝贝 现在已经很晚了 – 对 |
[26:52] | – Okay. – Why do you have to go? | – 好了 – 你为什么非得要走 |
[26:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:55] | It’s just– it’s that time of night, okay? | 只是…现在都这么晚了 好吗 |
[26:58] | I know it’s been a really special day, | 我知道今天很特别 |
[27:00] | and I don’t want it to end either. | 我也不想让这一天结束 |
[27:02] | It isn’t special. It’s how it’s supposed to be. | 一点都不特别 爸爸本来就该呆在家里的 |
[27:04] | Stay here. Please, daddy, stay. | 留下来 求你了 爸爸 留下来 |
[27:07] | – Honey, come on, I gotta go. – You live here! | – 宝贝 拜托 我得走了 – 你住在这儿的啊 |
[27:08] | – You shouldn’t go back there. – I’ve got to go, Ok? | – 你不该回到那儿的 – 我得走了 好吗 |
[27:10] | No, daddy, please don’t go. | 不 爸爸 求你别走 |
[27:13] | Please don’t go, dad. I want you to stay here. | 求你别走 爸爸 我想让你留下来 |
[27:16] | – Please don’t leave! – Okay. Okay. | – 求你别走 – 好吧 好吧 |
[27:19] | – Just stay, please! – Okay, bud. | – 留下来 求你了 – 好吧 宝贝 |
[27:21] | – Will you stay, please? – All right. | – 你能留下来吗 求你了 – 好吧 |
[27:23] | – Let’s get you to bed, okay? – Forever, please. | – 你得上床睡觉了 好吗 – 一直留下来 求你了 |
[27:25] | Hey, we’re gonna get you to bed. | 嘿 我们带你上床去睡觉 |
[27:26] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 行吗 – 行 |
[27:27] | Okay. Come on. | 好吧 走吧 |
[27:36] | I’m really okay. | 我真的很好 |
[27:38] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[27:46] | I’ll see you soon. | 我再来看你 |
[27:47] | Bye, buddy. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[27:49] | Bye, buddy. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[28:05] | Well, you put your mom through | 你把你的妈妈变成了一个 |
[28:07] | a very, very long and very intense labor. | 非常 非常 非常长期的劳工 |
[28:10] | I mean, some say epic. | 有人说这非常壮丽 |
[28:12] | And the longer it went on, | 时间越久 |
[28:14] | the more Bravermans were insisting | 就会有越多的布莱弗曼家的人 |
[28:16] | on coming into the delivery room. | 要求进入产房来看你们 |
[28:19] | And finally your dad yelled at the top of his lungs, | 最后你的爸爸终于扯着嗓子大喊 |
[28:23] | “No Bravermans in the birthing room!” | 不准再有布莱弗曼家的人进入产房了 |
[28:26] | And everyone was so shocked | 大家当时候很震惊 |
[28:29] | because I don’t think I’d raised my voice above a whisper | 因为我也没想到我会把平时对他们低语的声音 |
[28:33] | with any of them. | 提到这么高 |
[28:34] | And I thought, “Man, did I go too far?” | 然后我就想 天呐 我是不是太过了 |
[28:36] | And that’s when your grandpa pulled me aside. | 这个时候你外公把我拉在一边 |
[28:38] | And he said, “Sonny… | 然后他说 孩子 |
[28:41] | Your fly’s open.” | 你裤裆开了 |
[28:43] | And sure enough, I looked down, | 然后当然我就低头看了看裤子 |
[28:45] | and there I was, | 我就裤裆开着 |
[28:47] | standing in front of a room full of Bravermans | 站在了满满一屋子的 |
[28:48] | with my fly open. | 布莱弗曼家人面前 |
[28:51] | And that was the first time he ever called me Sonny, | 那是你外公第一次叫我孩子 |
[28:56] | just like he does with his sons. | 就好像在叫自己的儿子一样 |
[28:59] | And what about the guy with the needle? | 那那个拿着针的人呢 |
[29:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:03] | We’ve got to cut you off at some point here, sweetie. | 我们今天得在这儿打住了 宝贝 |
[29:05] | It’s okay. Okay, um… | 没事的 好吧 嗯… |
[29:08] | Well, your mom and I had– | 你妈妈跟我… |
[29:10] | were doing this natural childbirth training course, | 一起去上了自然分娩训练课程 |
[29:13] | which is like you have the child without any painkillers. | 也就是得在没有使用止痛药的情况下分娩 |
[29:17] | So we did, like, six months of these classes, | 于是我们上了六个月的这种课程 |
[29:21] | and the first time your mom felt | 你妈妈第一次 |
[29:24] | like a serious contraction, she said, | 宫缩的时候 她说 |
[29:27] | “Give me the drugs. | 把药给我 |
[29:29] | Now.” | 快点 |
[29:32] | And so there’s– | 然后… |
[29:34] | There’s this doctor that comes in | 这个医生就进来了 |
[29:35] | and gives the painkillers. That’s his one job. | 把止痛药给了她 这是他的其中一项工作 |
[29:38] | And he would come in and gave her the painkillers, | 他会进来把止痛药拿给她 |
[29:41] | and he’d come back in and check on her. | 然后再回来检查她一下 |
[29:43] | And every time he did, | 每次他这么做的时候 |
[29:44] | she would turn to him with her wide eyes and say, | 她就会把眼睛睁的大大地对他说 |
[29:48] | “I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:52] | “I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[29:55] | You’re such a wonderful man.” | 你是个非常好的男人 |
[29:58] | Here I was going through 40 hours of intense labor | 我给身边这个女人 |
[30:01] | next to this woman. | 当了将近40个小时的苦工 |
[30:03] | This guy comes in and gives her one shot, | 而那个男人就进来给了她打了一针 |
[30:07] | and she loves him. | 她就爱上他了 |
[30:39] | Grandson, you got to be careful with that. | 外孙 你得对这个小心点 |
[30:42] | – It’s got knick-knacks in it. – I got it. I got it, it’s fine. | – 里面有易碎品 – 我知道 我知道 不会有事的 |
[30:44] | Hey, Zeek. Zeek. | 嘿 奇克 奇克 |
[30:45] | – Huh? – Why don’t you let drew go? | – 干嘛 – 你何不放德鲁走呢 |
[30:47] | – He’s done enough. – No, he’s loving this. | – 他已经做的够多了 – 不 他喜欢这么做 |
[30:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[30:51] | You’re loving this, aren’t you, grandson? | 你爱做这个吧 外孙 |
[30:52] | – I’m absolutely loving it. – See? | – 我当然爱做这个 – 看到没 |
[30:54] | Yeah, he looks like he’s loving it. | 嗯 他看起来还真像爱这么做呢 |
[30:57] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[30:58] | Take a break. Take a break. | 休息一下 休息一下 |
[30:59] | Set it down. Set it down. | 把它放下来 把它放下来 |
[31:00] | Take a break, kid. You deserve it. | 休息一下 孩子 这是你应得的 |
[31:02] | I mean, Adam didn’t pull his weight as a mover. | 亚当就不会像个搬运工一样做好自己的工作 |
[31:05] | And, my gosh, Crosby? | 我的天呐 而克劳斯比 |
[31:06] | He injured himself being a shmuck. | 他就跟个白痴一样把自己给弄伤了 |
[31:08] | So I guess by default, you win the best mover prize. | 所以我想你已经不战而胜赢得了优秀搬运工大奖 |
[31:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:14] | I won what, the lucky dollar? | 我赢了什么 幸运美金吗 |
[31:15] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[31:17] | The lucky dollar? | 幸运美金吗 |
[31:19] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[31:20] | Well, you’re not even close. | 可不止是这样呢 |
[31:27] | What? | 什么 |
[31:29] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:31] | – Come on. – What? | – 过来 – 干嘛 |
[31:34] | I don’t understand. | 我没搞懂 |
[31:36] | Well, you can go see that girl in Portland now. | 你现在可以去波特兰去见那个女孩儿了 |
[31:40] | – Oh, gosh. – There you go. | – 天呐 – 给你 |
[31:42] | No, I’m not– | 不 我不… |
[31:43] | – aw, come on. – What do you mean? | – 别 – 你什么意思 |
[31:45] | Yeah. Yeah, take it for a spin. | 对 对 上去好好疾驰一番 |
[31:49] | I can’t… Take the car. | 我不能…接受这辆车 |
[31:52] | Hey, you know something, grandson? | 嘿 你知道吗 外孙 |
[31:55] | Let me tell you a secret here. | 我告诉你个秘密 |
[31:58] | You’re not a very good mover, really. | 你其实不算是个非常好的搬运工 真的 |
[32:02] | But from the very beginning, | 但从一开始 |
[32:05] | I was doing this for you. | 我就是为你这么做的 |
[32:09] | It’s yours. | 这是你的 |
[32:14] | Have fun. | 玩的开心 |
[32:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:21] | Start her up. Come on. | 启动一下试试 快点 |
[32:25] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[32:34] | Wow. I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[32:36] | Don’t get in any accidents. No speeding tickets. | 不许出事故 不许超速被罚 |
[32:43] | Bye, you guys. | 再见了 你们 |
[32:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:56] | You know, when you’re not such a pain in the ass, | 你不是个烦人的家伙的时候 |
[32:58] | you’re a pretty sweet guy. | 真的是个挺好的人 |
[33:00] | You think? | 你这样觉得吗 |
[33:02] | So, are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[33:07] | Oh, God, I don’t know, Camille. | 天呐 我不知道 卡米尔 |
[33:10] | Me either. | 我也没有 |
[33:21] | Hey, peanut. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[33:22] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[33:23] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[33:24] | – Can I come in? – Yeah. | – 我能进来吗 – 可以 |
[33:26] | Can I hang with you for a little bit? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[33:28] | Um, yeah. | 行 |
[33:29] | Sure. Cool. | 当然 没问题 |
[33:31] | Getting all settled in? | 都整理好了吗 |
[33:32] | – I got your signs… – I know. | – 我看到你的招牌了 – 我知道 |
[33:35] | – Staring at me. – Sorry. | – 一直在那儿盯着我 – 抱歉 |
[33:37] | Where’s Lauren? Did she go out? | 劳伦呢 她出去了吗 |
[33:39] | Yeah. She, like, runs every day. | 对 她差不多每天都去外面跑步 |
[33:41] | It’s really annoying and… | 真的挺烦人的 |
[33:43] | You know, show-off. | 到处去炫耀 |
[33:47] | Yeah, she’s pretty great. | 是啊 她这人挺不错的 |
[33:48] | She’s kind of– she’s a good kid. | 她算是个…她是个好孩子 |
[33:49] | Yeah, she’s incredible. | 对啊 她非常不可思议 |
[33:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:52] | I just–I want you to know how much I, um… | 我…我想让你知道我有多… |
[33:58] | Um… I support you. | 我支持你 |
[34:03] | And I’ll always be here for you. | 我会一直支持你的 |
[34:06] | And so if you ever want to… | 所以如果你想… |
[34:10] | Talk about things or, um… | 跟我谈谈的话 或者… |
[34:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:16] | Yeah, so Max talked to you, I’m guessing. | 嗯 我猜麦克斯跟你说了 |
[34:21] | He said– | 他说了… |
[34:23] | yeah, I just– I don’t know. | 嗯 我只是…我不知道 |
[34:25] | I just– I wasn’t sure what he saw. | 我只是…我不确定他看到了什么 |
[34:27] | If he saw anything or– | 如果他看到了什么 或者… |
[34:30] | – so… – So, yeah, um… | – 所以… – 所以 对 |
[34:32] | So you and Lauren are– | 这么说你跟劳伦是… |
[34:37] | yeah. We’re dating. | 没错 我们在谈恋爱 |
[34:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:42] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好吧 – 嗯 |
[34:44] | I mean, I was gonna tell you, obviously. | 我本来打算告诉你来着其实 |
[34:46] | I just… I don’t know. It’s like… | 我只是…我不知道 这好像… |
[34:49] | I know you guys are really, you know, open | 我知道你们俩都很开放 |
[34:52] | and super Berkeley and all of that. | 是典型的贝克里人 |
[34:55] | But I also know you, like… You know, | 但我也知道你… |
[34:58] | want your kids to have this standard of living, | 你希望自己的孩子能有这种水平的生活 |
[35:01] | and I just didn’t want to scare you | 我也不想吓到你 |
[35:05] | or freak you out, | 或者刺激到你 |
[35:07] | ’cause nothing’s really different. | 因为其实没什么不同的 |
[35:12] | Haddie, scare me how? | 海蒂 怎么会吓到我 |
[35:15] | No. Honey, no. | 不会 宝贝 不会 |
[35:17] | I would never be upset with you for following your heart, | 如果你是追随自己的心行事的话我是永远不会感到不开心的 |
[35:20] | ever. | 绝对不会 |
[35:21] | And I just want you to be truly, truly happy. | 我只希望你能够真真正正的幸福 |
[35:26] | – Mm-hmm. – And I mean that. | – 嗯哼 – 真的 |
[35:29] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好吧 – 好吗 |
[35:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:35] | I love you, no matter what. | 不管怎么样 我都爱你 |
[35:36] | – Mmhmm. – I love you, too. | – 嗯哼 – 我也爱你 |
[35:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:54] | – Hey. – Hi, Mr. Braverman. | – 嘿 – 嗨 布莱弗曼先生 |
[35:56] | – Please call me Adam. – Hi, Adam. | – 叫我亚当就行了 – 嗨 亚当 |
[35:58] | – How was your run? – It was good. | – 步跑得如何了 – 还不错 |
[35:59] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是 |
[36:00] | The air here is incredible. | 这里的空气好好啊 |
[36:02] | Some good hills out there, too, right? | 外面的山也不错 是吧 |
[36:03] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 对啊 – 嗯 |
[36:04] | – Grab a water if you want to. – Thank you. | – 想喝水的话自己拿吧 – 谢谢 |
[36:08] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[36:10] | I just want to thank you for being | 我只想感谢你能做 |
[36:12] | such a good friend to haddie. | 海蒂的那么好一个朋友 |
[36:13] | It’s comforting to know | 能知道她有一个像你 |
[36:14] | she has such a great friend she can count on at college. | 这么棒的朋友还能在学校里依靠真是太放心了 |
[36:16] | Yeah. And I love haddie. | 嗯 我很爱海蒂 |
[36:18] | She’s really amazing. | 她真的很好 |
[36:44] | Pregnancy Test. | 验孕棒 |
[36:47] | – Then do a sissy knot. – Hey. | – 打一个娘气的结 – 嘿 |
[36:49] | – Hey, guys, hey. – Yeah? | – 嘿 儿子 嘿 – 干嘛 |
[36:50] | Look what I found. Come on. | 看我找到了什么 快点 |
[36:53] | – We can play a little pepper. – Pepper. | – 我们可以来玩一场 – 玩一场 |
[36:55] | Yeah. Glove up. Let’s do a little pepper. | 对 戴上手套 咱们来打一场 |
[36:56] | – Did I get the right one? Yeah, Yeah. – What are you doing? | – 我拿对了的吗 对 对 – 你干嘛呢 |
[36:59] | – That’s my glove. – Come on. | – 那个是我的手套 – 快点 |
[37:00] | – You ready, pop? – Yeah, ready. | – 准备好了吗 老爸 – 嗯 准备好了 |
[37:02] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[37:09] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[37:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:56] | Is there still a tomato in the room? | 房间里还有个大番茄 |
[38:00] | No tomato and, uh… | 没有番茄 而且… |
[38:02] | I’m looking right at you. | 我正看着你呢 |
[38:04] | ♪ Wherever you roam ♪ | ♪ 无论你何时闲逛 ♪ |
[38:08] | ♪ And admit that the waters ♪ | ♪ 承认在你周围的水 ♪ |
[38:12] | ♪ Around you have grown ♪ | ♪ 已经涨了♪ |
[38:14] | okay, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[38:15] | Oh, I think I just tore a hammy. | 我觉得我刚撕了条火腿 |
[38:16] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[38:18] | You need mom to come out and help with your side? | 你需要老妈在你那边帮忙吗 |
[38:21] | Very funny. | 很好笑 |
[38:22] | OK. Careful. | 好了 小心点 |
[38:23] | This connects there. | 这个连在这儿 |
[38:25] | I believe–okay. Oh, my God. | 我相信…好了 我的天呐 |
[38:28] | – Perfect. – Wait, let me help with this. | – 太好了 – 等等 让我来帮你 |
[38:29] | Yes, that’s perfect. Thank you. | 行 非常好 谢谢 |
[38:31] | It looks really good. | 看起来真的很好 |
[38:32] | I think we need one more, though. | 我觉得我们需要更多的 |
[38:33] | – I like it. – Chairs? Chairs are– | – 我喜欢 – 椅子呢 椅子在… |
[38:35] | we need the chairs. | 我们需要椅子 |
[38:36] | – We have them? – I don’t know. | – 我们有吗 – 我不知道 |
[38:38] | You’re so cute. | 你好可爱 |
[38:38] | You are such a perfectionist. | 你真是个完美主义者 |
[38:40] | Let’s put it up here. | 把这个放到这里 |
[38:42] | ♪ The times ♪ | ♪ 时间啊 ♪ |
[38:43] | ♪ They are a-changin’ ♪ | ♪ 一直在改变 ♪ |
[38:52] | ♪ Come writers, come critics ♪ | ♪ 来吧 作家 来吧 批评家 ♪ |
[38:55] | ♪ You who prophesize with your pen ♪ | ♪ 你用你的笔来做预言 ♪ |
[39:01] | ♪ Keep your eyes wide ♪ | ♪ 睁大你的双眼 ♪ |
[39:03] | ♪ The chance won’t come again ♪ | ♪ 机会不会再次来临 ♪ |
[39:07] | ♪ And don’t speak too soon ♪ | ♪ 别过早做结论 ♪ |
[39:10] | ♪ For the wheel’s still in spin ♪ | ♪ 因为车轮仍在疾驰 ♪ |
[39:18] | ♪ And there’s no tellin’ who ♪ | ♪ 因为没人可以 ♪ |
[39:21] | ♪ It is namin’ ♪ | ♪ 做出评判 ♪ |
[39:25] | ♪ For the loser now ♪ | ♪ 现在的失败者 ♪ |
[39:28] | ♪ Will be later to win ♪ | ♪ 以后会赢 ♪ |
[39:31] | ♪ ’cause the times ♪ | ♪ 因为时间啊 ♪ |
[39:34] | ♪ They are a-changin’ ♪ | ♪ 一直在变 ♪ |
[39:43] | ♪ Come, mothers, come, fathers ♪ | ♪ 来吧 母亲们 来吧 父亲们 ♪ |
[39:47] | ♪ Throughout the land ♪ | ♪遍及这片土地的你们 ♪ |
[39:52] | ♪ Don’t criticize ♪ | ♪ 不要批评♪ |
[39:55] | ♪ What you can’t understand ♪ | ♪ 你们所不能理解的 ♪ |
[39:58] | ♪ Your sons and your daughters ♪ | ♪ 你们的子女们 ♪ |
[40:02] | ♪ Are beyond your command ♪ | ♪ 在违背你们的命令♪ |
[40:10] | ♪ Your old road is rapidly agin’ ♪ | ♪ 你们的老路在迅速老化♪ |
[40:16] | ♪ So please get out of the new one ♪ | ♪ 所以请离开新的道路 ♪ |
[40:20] | ♪ If you can’t lend a hand ♪ | ♪ 如果你无法伸出援手♪ |
[40:23] | ♪ ’cause the times ♪ | ♪ 因为时间啊 ♪ |
[40:25] | ♪ They are a-changin’ ♪ | ♪ 一直在变 ♪ |
[40:35] | ♪ There’s a battle outside ♪ | ♪ 外面是一场战斗 ♪ |
[40:38] | ♪ And it’s ragin’ ♪ | ♪ 而它在老去 ♪ |
[40:41] | ♪ It’ll soon shake your windows ♪ | ♪ 不久就会撼动你的窗 ♪ |
[40:45] | ♪ And rattle your walls ♪ | ♪ 摇动着你的墙 ♪ |
[40:48] | ♪ ’cause the times ♪ | ♪ 因为时间啊 ♪ |
[40:51] | ♪ They are a-changin’ ♪ | ♪ 一直在变 ♪ |
[41:00] | ♪ The line, it is drawn ♪ | ♪ 线条啊 它被画下 ♪ |
[41:03] | ♪ The course, it is cast ♪ | ♪ 课程啊 它被制定 ♪ |
[41:09] | ♪ The slow one now ♪ | ♪ 现在缓慢的 ♪ |
[41:12] | ♪ Will later be fast ♪ | ♪ 以后会快起来 ♪ |
[41:15] | ♪ As the present now ♪ | ♪ 现在啊 ♪ |
[41:18] | ♪ Will later be past ♪ | ♪ 不久也会成为过去 ♪ |
[41:27] | ♪ The order ♪ | ♪ 秩序啊 ♪ |
[41:29] | ♪ Is rapidly fadin’ ♪ | ♪ 在迅速衰退 ♪ |
[41:34] | ♪ And the first one now ♪ | ♪ 现在第一的 ♪ |
[41:37] | ♪ Will later be last ♪ | ♪ 不久也会成为最后 ♪ |
[41:40] | ♪ For the times ♪ | ♪ 因为时间啊 |
[41:43] | ♪ They are a-changin’ ♪ | ♪ 一直在变 ♪ |
[41:52] | ♪ For the times ♪ | ♪ 因为时间啊 ♪ |
[41:55] | ♪ They are a-changin’ ♪ | ♪ 一直在变 ♪ |