时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | That’s my baby? | 那就是我的宝宝吗 |
[00:10] | And that’s its heartbeat? | 这声音就是它的心跳声吗 |
[00:11] | That’s your baby, Amber. | 那是你的宝宝 安博 |
[00:13] | Good, strong heartbeat, good size, shape. | 心跳健康有力 身形发育也很好 |
[00:16] | Yeah, it looks good. | 没错 它很健康 |
[00:19] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[00:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:26] | It’s just overwhelming. | 就是有点激动 |
[00:27] | It’s a normal reaction. | 一般人这种时候都会激动 |
[00:33] | Your mom must be so excited. | 你妈妈一定非常开心 |
[00:35] | Uh… | 呃 |
[00:37] | Actually, she doesn’t know. | 其实 她还不知道我怀孕的事 |
[00:39] | Oh, and the father? | 那孩子爸爸呢 |
[00:42] | Uh, he… He doesn’t either. | 他… 他也不知道 |
[00:45] | We’re not together anymore, so… | 我们已经分开了 所以… |
[00:50] | Amber, I have to ask… | 安博 我必须得问你一下 |
[00:52] | Is this a pregnancy you want? | 你自己希望怀孕吗 |
[00:56] | Uh… | 这… |
[00:59] | I know this is hard, Amber. | 我知道这对你来说很不容易 安博 |
[01:01] | But I’m your doctor, and I have to tell you | 可是作为你的医生 我必须要奉劝你一句 |
[01:03] | that if, for any reason, | 如果出于某种原因 |
[01:05] | this isn’t a pregnancy you want, | 你自己并不希望怀孕 |
[01:07] | you need to act sooner rather than later. | 你得尽早作出决定 |
[01:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:14] | Because it’s getting close to the time that it’s safe | 你怀孕已经有一段时间了 再过不久 |
[01:16] | to start telling people. | 就会很容易被人看出来 |
[01:26] | Sorry, could we listen one more time? | 不好意思 我们可以再听一次吗 |
[01:29] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[01:47] | Come on, one step at a time. | 加油 一步一步来 |
[01:49] | – Come on. – Come on, you own this. | – 加油 – 加油 你一定行的 |
[01:50] | – Come on. – You can do it. | – 加油 – 你能行的 |
[01:51] | – Come on, come on. – Come on, Aida! | – 加油 加油 – 加油 艾达 |
[01:53] | Come on. | 加油 |
[01:56] | – Keep going. – Yeah! | – 继续走 – 太棒了 |
[01:57] | Isn’t she the best? | 她最棒了 对吧 |
[01:59] | – It’s okay, honey. – Come here. | – 没事的 宝贝 – 过来 |
[02:06] | ♪ I’m so tired of being alone ♪ | ♪ 我已经厌倦了孤独 ♪ |
[02:13] | ♪ These planetary walls are all I’ve known ♪ | ♪ 身边尽是行星构筑的高墙 ♪ |
[02:20] | – I have a 9:15. – Oh, me too. | – 我9:15有个约会 – 我也是 |
[02:23] | Well, mine’s with a client, so I cannot be late, | 我是跟客户的约 所以我不能去晚了 |
[02:26] | And I think I should go in first. | 我觉得我应该先进去 |
[02:28] | I got you. | 我明白 |
[02:30] | Why, you think it would be scandalous | 为什么 难道你是觉得 |
[02:32] | if you and I went to the office at the same time? | 我跟你要是同时走进办公室会引起绯闻吗 |
[02:34] | I think they’re lawyers, and they’re smart, | 我觉得作为律师的他们那么聪明 |
[02:36] | and they will figure it out. | 自己是能看出来的 |
[02:37] | I think we should let them figure it out. | 我觉得我们应该让他们看出来 |
[02:41] | I should’ve never let you go in law school. | 早知道我就不让你去上法校了 |
[02:43] | Maybe I let you go in law school. | 明明是我让你去的 |
[02:45] | No, that’s not the way I remember it. | 不 你肯定记错了 |
[02:47] | – Really? – No. | – 真的吗 – 假的 |
[02:48] | What’s happening? We just put this dress on. | 怎么了 我们才刚把这件衣服穿上 |
[02:50] | What? No, we didn’t. You put this dress on. | 什么 不是我们 是你把这件衣服穿上的 |
[02:52] | It’s my job to take it off. | 而我的职责是把它脱下来 |
[02:55] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[02:56] | It’s the sound of… Sweet froth, | 这是…甜泡沫的声音 |
[03:01] | which I just learned how to make. | 我刚学会怎么做的 |
[03:03] | – You know I hate cappuccino. – No, no, not the way I make it. | – 你知道我讨厌卡布奇诺 – 不 我做的这种你肯定不会讨厌的 |
[03:07] | Listen, what do you think for Ruby’s bed there? | 你觉得这俩哪个铺露比的床比较好 |
[03:11] | Let’s see. How old is she now, 14? | 我看看啊 她多大了来着 14岁是吧 |
[03:14] | 15. | 15岁 |
[03:15] | Depressing sage or happy polka dots, I’m torn. | 是要沮丧的鼠尾草的还是快乐的圆点花纹的 我都快人格分裂了 |
[03:19] | This is sage? | 你说这是鼠尾草 |
[03:21] | – It’s depressing. – I’m gonna go with the polka dots. | – 它多沮丧啊 – 我选圆点花纹那个 |
[03:22] | Yeah, the polka dots are nice. | 嗯 圆点花纹的多漂亮啊 |
[03:23] | – I didn’t think it was that depressing. – It’s gonna change your mind. | – 可我不觉得那个很沮丧 – 它会改变你的想法的 |
[03:26] | It’s the drink of your people. | 这是你的人亲手做的饮料诶 |
[03:29] | Well, I hate it less. I hate it less. It’s… | 我比较不讨厌这个 我比较不讨厌它 它… |
[03:31] | – What is not to like? – I mean, you did good. | – 你不喜欢它哪点 – 不是你做得不好 |
[03:33] | It’s me. It’s me. I just don’t… | 是我自己 是我自己 我就是不喜欢喝… |
[03:36] | It’s okay, you don’t have to like cappuccino. | 没关系 你不用非得喜欢卡布奇诺 |
[03:37] | – I love it. – Why don’t you just stay? | – 我爱喝 – 要不你就别走了 |
[03:39] | ’cause this is getting me nervous. | 我现在很紧张 |
[03:40] | If you were here, it would be a lot easier. | 要是你在的话 事情会容易得多 |
[03:43] | – She loves you. – Right. | – 她很喜欢你的 – 对 |
[03:44] | Well, that’s why I’m leaving, | 正是因为如此我才要离开 |
[03:45] | ’cause I think you could use some nice father-daughter time. | 这样的话你们才能好好享受你们的父女时光 |
[03:49] | I gotta go to vegas and do this. What? | 我得去拉斯维加斯做干这个 不是吧 |
[03:52] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[03:54] | Yes, I do. I’m doing that. | 我知道 我非去不可 |
[03:56] | Anyway, she really liked me when I was your assistant. | 反正我做你助手的时候她是真的挺喜欢我的 |
[03:58] | I don’t know how Ruby’s gonna feel about, | 我不知道露比知道我是她爸的女朋友 |
[04:00] | you know, me as dad’s girlfriend. | 她会怎么想 |
[04:02] | I think she’ll be excited about that. | 我觉得她会很开心的 |
[04:07] | – She will be excited? – Yeah. | – 她会很开心 – 对 |
[04:09] | Why haven’t you told her? | 你为什么现在都还没告诉她 |
[04:10] | You told Sandy, right? | 你告诉过桑迪了对吧 |
[04:12] | I mean, not directly. | 没有跟她明说 |
[04:14] | – Sandy doesn’t know? – Not yet. | – 桑迪还不知道 – 暂时还不知道 |
[04:16] | – Sandy’s moving back to town with your daughter, – Yeah. | – 桑迪就要跟你女儿一起搬回这儿了 – 是 |
[04:18] | – and she doesn’t know what the situation is? – No, not yet. | – 她却还不知道现在的状况 – 对 还不知道 |
[04:21] | – I’m gonna tell her. – Okay. | – 我会告诉她的 – 好 |
[04:23] | But I’m gonna wait till she’s– | 不过我得等到她… |
[04:24] | Yeah, wait till it’s good for her. | 对 等到她能接受了再告诉她 |
[04:26] | She’s intense. She’s a very intense woman. | 她很脆弱 她是个很脆弱的女人 |
[04:28] | You can’t let her dictate this kind of stuff, you know. | 你是知道的 这种事你不能受她摆布 |
[04:30] | – There’s nothing wrong with it. – She’s not–nobody– | – 你要过自己的生活着一点错都没有 – 她不是…没有任何人… |
[04:32] | You have a nice girlfriend who makes you nice cappuccino. | 你有一个非常好的女朋友会亲手为你做好喝的卡布奇诺 |
[04:35] | – Why don’t you just tell her? – Nobody dictates to me. | – 你为什么还不肯告诉她 – 没有任何人在摆布我 |
[04:37] | – You know that. – Oh, no? | – 你是知道的 – 是吗 |
[04:38] | Yeah. No. I’m gonna go. | 没错 没人摆布我 我要走了 |
[04:40] | Is that all right? | 这样没问题吧 |
[04:41] | – See what I did? – You have permission. | – 你看我做了什么 – 我允许了 |
[04:45] | All right. | 好 |
[04:47] | Joe, we are opening our doors in two days. | 乔 我们两天之后就要开门行课了 |
[04:50] | – We’re doing the best we can. – I get that, but, I mean, | – 我们已经在尽力了 – 我知道你们很尽力 可是… |
[04:52] | You promised us that the work would be done. | 你答应过我你们能完工的 |
[04:54] | And there is no way that this is near done. | 可我现在一点都看不出来有快完工的迹象 |
[04:56] | – I think it looks terrific. – It looks terrific? | – 我觉得这儿看起来实在是太糟糕了 – 太糟糕了 |
[04:58] | Have you thought about having guys work in shifts, | 你有没有考虑过可以让你的人轮班工作 |
[05:00] | maybe get a crew working at night? | 让晚上也能有一班人继续动工 |
[05:02] | – Yeah. – That is a great idea. | – 想过 – 这是个不错的主意 |
[05:05] | It’s not that easy to get guys to work nights. | 可要让他们晚上动工没说的那么容易 |
[05:07] | Plus, they expect time and a half. | 更何况他们还想能少工作一半时间 |
[05:08] | I told you guys this was gonna be a tight one. | 我之前就跟你们说过这个工程不好做 |
[05:10] | I am not following what you’re saying here. | 我没听懂你现在说的话 |
[05:12] | You guaranteed us that you would be ready. | 你向我们保证过你们能在后天之前完工的 |
[05:14] | I’m telling you, you know, I’m doing what I can. | 我也跟你说过了 我已经在尽全力了 |
[05:15] | When the pope asked Michelangelo | 教皇问米开朗琪罗什么时候 |
[05:17] | when the sistine chapel would be done, he said, “When I can.” | 西克斯图斯教堂能够完工 米开朗琪罗说的是“当我完工的时候” |
[05:20] | You are not Michelangelo. Joe, hi. | 可你不是米开朗琪罗 乔 喂 |
[05:23] | We have 39 kids walking through the door– | 我们有39个孩子等着走进这扇门… |
[05:24] | – 38 kids. – 39. | – 38个孩子 – 39个 |
[05:26] | No, I’m not attending Chambers Academy. | 不 我可没说要进你的钱伯斯学院 |
[05:28] | Very funny, Max. You’re going to Chambers. | 真好笑 麦克斯 你必须来钱伯斯学院 |
[05:29] | We built this school for you. | 我们就是为了你才建的这所学校 |
[05:30] | No, I’m sticking with homeschool. | 不 我要继续接受家中教育 |
[05:31] | It’s a great school. | 这是所非常棒的学校 |
[05:32] | – We’re not homeschooling. – Where are the nails? | – 我们不进行家中教育 – 钉子呢 |
[05:34] | – You’re coming to school here. – Do you know where the nails are? | – 你得到这儿来上学 – 你知道钉子在哪儿吗 |
[05:36] | – Give me the hammer. – Don’t give him nails. | – 把锤子给我 – 别把钉子给他 |
[05:37] | – Max. – I’m taking it. | – 麦克斯 – 我拿走了 |
[05:41] | – This is for you. – We need to get this done. | – 锤子是给你用的 – 我们得搞定这件事 |
[05:43] | You built an entire school for your kid, | 你为了自己的孩子建了这整所学校 |
[05:45] | and now he’s not even going to it. | 而他现在连来都不会来这儿 |
[05:46] | – That’s harsh. – It’s none of your bus– | – 真是残酷啊 – 这不关你的… |
[05:48] | He’s coming to school here. | 他一定会来这儿上学的 |
[05:50] | My almond milk latte. Thank you. | 是我的杏仁牛奶拿铁 谢谢 |
[05:52] | Thank you. Bring it on over. | 谢谢 麻烦端到这儿来 |
[05:54] | I’m gonna get the hammer. | 得去把锤子拿回来 |
[05:56] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[06:07] | Zeek. | 奇克 |
[06:09] | – Huh? – Look. | – 干嘛 – 你看 |
[06:12] | Is this trite? | 这幅是不是很普通 |
[06:13] | No, no. It looks great, Millie. | 不会 不会 非常棒 米莉 |
[06:16] | Yeah, I like it. | 真的 我很喜欢 |
[06:18] | – You’d say that. – Excuse me. | – 就知道你会这么说 – 打扰一下 |
[06:19] | You live in the city now. | 你们现在是住在城里 |
[06:20] | You have to lock your door. | 得随时锁好门 |
[06:21] | Any old person could just come walking in. | 不然随便哪个老人都能轻轻松松进来 |
[06:23] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你来干嘛呢 |
[06:24] | Millie, look. It’s Sarah bear. | 米莉 你看 是萨拉熊来了 |
[06:26] | – Yeah, I know, I see. – Hi, mom. | – 我知道 我看到了 – 嗨 妈 |
[06:28] | What are you doing, dad? | 你在干嘛呢 爸 |
[06:29] | Your father’s growing cucumbers. | 你爸在种黄瓜呢 |
[06:32] | Yeah, that’s kind of what I’m doing. | 对 差不多就是这样 |
[06:33] | I got some cucumbers growing. | 我弄了点黄瓜来种 |
[06:34] | Gonna be pickling pretty soon. | 过不了多久就能吃到美味的腌黄瓜了 |
[06:37] | You know, you can get those at the store. | 你想吃去商店买不就行了 |
[06:39] | Huh? | 啥 |
[06:39] | Well, I guess you’re too busy to come with me | 我想你既然这么忙 肯定没时间跟我一起 |
[06:41] | on a surprise birthday trip to vegas then. | 去维加斯来趟生日旅行咯 |
[06:43] | I’m sorry, vegas is gonna have to wait, honey. | 抱歉了 宝贝 去维加斯可能得再缓缓了 |
[06:45] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[06:48] | Oh, hold it. | 等等 |
[06:50] | – Are you serious? – Yes, I’m serious. | – 你说这话是认真的 – 对 我是认真的 |
[06:52] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[06:53] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的 – 真的 |
[06:55] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[06:56] | Hey, millie, what do you think? | 米莉 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:58] | Your bag is already packed. | 你的包我已经收拾好了 |
[07:00] | – Happy birthday, Zeek. – Hey! | – 生日快乐 奇克 – 嘿 |
[07:02] | – Well, we’re going to vegas. – Whoo! | – 我们要去维加斯了 – 好喂 |
[07:05] | We’re going to vegas. | 我们要去维加斯了 |
[07:06] | Okay! This is great. | 好 真是太棒了 |
[08:01] | – Oh, well, thank you. – What is it? | – 谢谢 – 这是什么 |
[08:03] | It’s a strip club. Let’s go, come on. | 是家脱衣舞俱乐部 走了 快点 |
[08:07] | ♪ So let’s put them together ♪ | ♪ 那就把它们放在一起 ♪ |
[08:24] | Come on, six. | 来吧 六点 |
[08:31] | – Isn’t it spectacular, Max? – Max, you gotta check this out. | – 是不是很壮观 麦克斯 – 麦克斯 你一定得来看看这个 |
[08:33] | – It’s awesome. – Your mom has a great idea. Oh, come on, man. | – 非常漂亮 – 你妈妈有个非常棒的主意 快过来 伙计 |
[08:35] | You can carry more than three chairs at a time. | 你可以同时带三把椅子来 |
[08:35] | Big big window, right? | 大大的窗户 对吧 |
[08:38] | – Lots losts of open light and air. – The reason there’s open space | – 光线充足 空气新鲜 – 之所以有那么多开放的空间 |
[08:41] | is because you haven’t built any walls. | 是因为你一堵墙都还没建 |
[08:42] | – Boom, here it is. – Okay, we’re gonna house | – 就是这儿了 – 好吧 我们打算在这儿 |
[08:44] | some of your student photos and students’ artwork. | 放一些你学生时期的照片和手工课作品 |
[08:46] | We’re gonna paint the wall. | 我们要自己来粉刷墙壁 |
[08:48] | Yeah, you can paint that any color you want. | 没错 你可以刷上任何你想要的颜色 |
[08:50] | Battleship gray, fatigue green. | 战舰灰也好 工作服绿也行 |
[08:52] | You can do a blue if you want to do a blue. | 你想刷成蓝色也同样可以刷成蓝色 |
[08:52] | – I see what you’re doing here. – What are we doing? | – 我知道你们想干嘛 – 那你说我们想干嘛 |
[08:54] | You’re trying to get me excited about this school | 你想通过让我来选择粉刷墙壁的颜色 |
[08:56] | by letting me pick the color of this wall. | 来让我对这所学校变得有兴趣 |
[08:58] | But it’s not going to work, | 不过你不会得逞的 |
[08:58] | because I don’t care about the color of this wall, | 因为我压根儿一点都不关心这些墙是什么颜色 |
[09:00] | nor do I care about color in general. | 我压根儿也对颜色什么的不感兴趣 |
[09:01] | Okay, Max, listen to me, it’s not just about the wall. | 好了 麦克斯 你听我说 这不只是墙壁的问题 |
[09:03] | We want you to be excited to go, | 我们希望你能开开心心的来上学 |
[09:04] | – because this isn’t gonna be like your old school. – Not at all. | – 因为这里不会像你以前的学校那样 – 完全不一样 |
[09:06] | None of that stuff that happened there is gonna happen here. | 所有在你以前学校发生的不好的事在这里都不会发生 |
[09:08] | I like homeschooling. I get my work done faster, | 我喜欢家中教育 那样我可以更快的完成作业 |
[09:10] | and I don’t have to worry about the other kids slowing me down. | 而且我也不用担心会被别的孩子拖慢进程 |
[09:12] | You don’t have to worry about the other kids here, | 你在这儿除了担心他们都想跟你做朋友之外 |
[09:13] | except that they’re gonna want to be your friends. | 其他什么都不用担心 |
[09:15] | I don’t need friends. I have Hank. | 我不需要朋友 我已经有汉克这个朋友了 |
[09:17] | Okay, you have Hank, honey. But you need other kids. | 好 你有汉克这个朋友 可是你还是需要别的孩子 |
[09:19] | You need friends that are your age, okay? | 你需要一些跟你同龄的朋友 知道吗 |
[09:21] | – No, I don’t. – Yes, you do. | – 我不需要 – 你需要 |
[09:22] | I’m going to homeschool and working at Hank’s studio in the afternoons. | 我下午就去汉克的工作室学习和工作 |
[09:25] | I’ve decided. | 我已经决定了 |
[09:25] | – Max, we have to– – Can I go have a slice of | – 麦克斯 我们得… – 我能去拿一片 |
[09:27] | – Jasmine‘s banana bread. – After we’re done talking about this. | – 贾思敏做的香蕉面包 – 等我们谈完这件事再说 |
[09:28] | – Okay, we’re gonna talk about this more later. – We’re not-we’re not done. | – 好吧 我们晚些时候再谈 我们还没…我们还没谈完 |
[09:30] | I don’t look forward to that. | 我一点都不期待跟你们谈 |
[09:31] | – All right. – Where’s the banana bread? | – 好吧 – 香蕉面包在哪儿 |
[09:36] | – Yeah. – I ask you a question, I expect a response. | – 我在 – 我在问你问题 你得回答我 |
[09:38] | Whatever. I responded. | 无所谓 我已经回答了 |
[09:39] | I don’t think that a shrug is a response. | 我可不觉得耸肩算是回答 |
[09:41] | – It sort of is. – But it’s not. | – 差不多算是 – 可它不是 |
[09:44] | – Hey, Ruby. – Hi. | – 嘿 露比 – 嗨 |
[09:46] | – Hey. – Bye. | – 嘿 – 再见 |
[09:47] | Excuse me, I will leave when I feel like leaving. | 不好意思 我想走的时候自己会走的 |
[09:53] | – Ruby, hey. – Hey. | – 露比 嘿 – 嘿 |
[09:58] | What’s going on? Anybody–who’s thirsty? | 你们怎么了 有谁…有谁渴了吗 |
[10:00] | You want something to drink? I got the– | 你想喝点什么吗 我这儿有… |
[10:01] | You know, I got the lemonade, the fizzy kind that you love. | 我这儿有柠檬水 就是你喜欢的会冒泡泡的那种 |
[10:04] | You love that. | 你很爱喝的 |
[10:05] | Like, eight years ago. | 那都是八年前的事了 |
[10:07] | True. Yeah, that was a while ago. | 确实 的确是很久之前的事了 |
[10:09] | So if you don’t want that, we’ll get something else then. | 那你如果不想喝那个 我们可以待会儿再去买别的 |
[10:10] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t let her do that. | 不不不 不行 不能这么惯着她 |
[10:12] | Your dad bought you the lemonade fizzy stuff that you like. | 你爸爸给你买了你喜欢喝的那种会冒泡泡的柠檬汁 |
[10:15] | You suck it up, and you drink it. | 你就该接过来把它喝得干干净净 |
[10:16] | – I’m not gonna drink it. – She doesn’t have to drink it. | – 我不喝柠檬汁 – 她不用非得喝 |
[10:18] | – No, she can drink it. – It’s gross. | – 不 她可以喝那个 – 那么恶心 |
[10:20] | I’ll drink it; I kind of like it. | 我喝吧 我其实挺喜欢喝的 |
[10:21] | But forget about it. | 不过…算了 |
[10:22] | – What do you think of this, though? This is… – It’s nice. | – 话说你觉得怎么样 这是… – 挺不错的 |
[10:25] | Where do I put my crap? | 我该把东西放哪儿 |
[10:27] | You can–I got a bedroom right there. | 你可以去…那边有个卧室 |
[10:29] | You can put all your crap in there. | 你可以把东西都放那儿 |
[10:30] | Everything’s all set up. | 一切都准备妥当了 |
[10:33] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[10:36] | – Wow, huh? – Sweet. | – 如何 – 还好 |
[10:38] | It’s, you know– | 这…那个… |
[10:40] | She’s a joy. | 她太不像话了 |
[10:42] | Well, that’s teenagers, right? | 青春期的孩子就这样 对吧 |
[10:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:49] | Not bad, right? | 还不赖对吧 |
[10:52] | You have a cappuccino machine. | 你买了台卡布奇诺机 |
[10:54] | Yeah, that’s correct. | 对 没错 |
[10:56] | You hate cappuccino. | 可你明明讨厌那玩意儿 |
[10:58] | No, that’s not true. | 不 我其实不讨厌 |
[11:00] | I think I had a bad batch that one time you tried. | 我记得有一次你尝试过后我喝了好长时间的次品 |
[11:03] | – Yeah. – For three years. | – 对 – 有三年吧 |
[11:05] | You know, I don’t want to hate anything anyway, it’s– | 我其实不厌讨厌任何东西 只是… |
[11:07] | – but anyway, you look good. – Thank you. Thank you. | – 不过话说回来 你今天很漂亮 – 谢谢 谢谢 |
[11:12] | I feel like a freaking mess. | 我自己感觉都乱糟糟的 |
[11:14] | – Well. – I should go, actually. | – 嗯 – 我该走了 |
[11:16] | I have a ton of stuff to do. | 还有一大堆事情要忙 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna look at a rental, | 我得去找间房子租下来 |
[11:19] | because right now we are living out of a hotel room, | 我们现在还住在酒店呢 |
[11:21] | which I cannot afford. | 再住下去就要破产了 |
[11:22] | Yeah, I know. Listen, | 嗯 我知道 对了 |
[11:24] | anything you want me to do? | 你有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[11:25] | You want me to help you in any way, just let me know. | 要是有什么需要我的地方 尽管跟我说就是了 |
[11:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:29] | – I appreciate it. – That’s all right. | – 我很感激 – 没关系 |
[11:31] | Oh, my god, gross. | 天呐 太恶心了 |
[11:32] | Whose underwear are these? | 这些是谁的内衣 |
[11:33] | Okay, listen, where were they? | 好吧 你在哪儿找到的 |
[11:35] | – They were in the drawer. – Well, I don’t know. | – 抽屉里 – 这我不知道 |
[11:38] | Why are you looking in the drawer? | 你没事翻抽屉干嘛 |
[11:39] | I thought it was my room. | 那不是我的房间吗 |
[11:40] | It’s your room. It’s not your drawer. | 确实是你的房间 不过那不是你的抽屉 |
[11:42] | I’m gonna– I’m gonna go. | 我得…我得走了 |
[11:44] | Okay, I’ll call you. We’ll talk. | 好吧 我再打给你 我们聊聊 |
[11:46] | – We should talk. – It’s gonna be great. | – 我们应该谈谈 – 一定会很愉快的 |
[11:49] | – Thank you. – I’m exhausted. | – 谢谢 – 我快累死了 |
[11:50] | – I’ll be in my room. – All right. | – 我回我房间了 – 好 |
[11:52] | Do you want any lunch? | 你想吃午饭吗 |
[11:54] | I got lunch. | 我做了午饭 |
[11:56] | I’ll wrap it up. | 我去把这个收起来 |
[12:00] | – France. – Yeah. | – 法国啊 – 是啊 |
[12:01] | That’s awesome. We should do a semester abroad. | 那太爽了 我们也应该出国游学一学期 |
[12:04] | – Yeah, we should. I could try. – It would be a blast. | – 对 我们应该去 我可以一试 – 肯定会很愉快的 |
[12:07] | You should. | 你们是该去一下 |
[12:08] | Amber, have you been to Europe? | 安博 你去过欧洲吗 |
[12:11] | Nope. Never have. | 没有 从来没有 |
[12:12] | You should go. It’s gonna be really cool. | 你应该去一去 真的会很不错 |
[12:15] | The only thing is, like, Lauren’s gonna be in Prague, | 只不过唯一有一个问题 劳伦要去布拉格 |
[12:17] | so I have to take a train to see her, | 所以我得坐火车去看她 |
[12:19] | and I honestly don’t feel like I’ll do that very often, | 可是我真心觉得自己不会经常那么做 |
[12:22] | because it’s too much money. | 因为那样实在太费钱了 |
[12:23] | – Yeah, not a train to Prague. – You guys will figure it out. | – 嗯 不是要坐火车去布拉格的问题 – 你们会想出办法的 |
[12:25] | It’s just a train ride. | 就是坐一趟火车而已 |
[12:26] | I just don’t have any money, like… | 只是我实在是没什么钱 |
[12:28] | – That’s just terrible. – I know. | – 那样太糟糕了 – 我知道 |
[12:29] | It sounds like a fairy tale. | 听起来就象是童话故事一样 |
[12:31] | – I know, I’m just stressed. I just hope we see each other. – Yeah. | – 对啊 我现在压力山大 我只是希望我们能见面而已 – 嗯 |
[12:33] | – No, that’s understandable, that sounds rough. – Yeah. | – 可以理解 听起来你们俩实在是太艰难了 – 嗯 |
[12:35] | Sorry, I don’t have the energy to be complaining about Europe, | 抱歉 我现在没力气跟你们一起抱怨欧洲 |
[12:39] | so I’m gonna get water. | 我得去洗个澡 |
[12:42] | Wait, Amber. | 等等 安博 |
[12:42] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 |
[12:45] | I was talking about it for, like, one second. | 我才就说了那么几秒钟而已 |
[12:48] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[12:49] | That’s very weird. | 实在是太奇怪了 |
[12:51] | – It feels like it’s okay. – I got it. | – 我觉得还好啊 – 行了 |
[12:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:53] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:54] | Okay, pretty good. | 好 非常棒 |
[12:55] | I think it needs to come up on the left a little bit. | 我觉得得把它往左边再挪一点 |
[12:57] | – Hey. – Oh, shoot. | – 嘿 – 糟了 |
[13:00] | – Hi, guys. – Joel. | – 你们好 – 乔 |
[13:02] | – Camille. – Painting reinforcements. | – 卡米尔 – 绘画增援部队到了 |
[13:05] | – Good to see you. – You too. You look amazing. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 你看起来非常漂亮 |
[13:07] | You guys need smocks or something, | 你们去把工作服穿上 |
[13:08] | and then you can get to work. | 然后就可以去开工了 |
[13:10] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[13:11] | So… | 那… |
[13:12] | – Thursday. – Yeah, I guess I’ll see you Thursday for pick-up. | – 周四 – 行 那就周四你来接孩子们的时候再见 |
[13:14] | – Okay, cool. – All right. | – 没问题 – 那好 |
[13:15] | – Bye, dad. – Love you. | – 再见 爸 – 爱你 |
[13:17] | – Love you. – See you. | – 爱你 – 再见 |
[13:19] | Hey, holy Joel-skis. How are you? | 嘿 乔斯基 你好吗 |
[13:21] | – Hey. Hey! – Hi. | – 嘿 嘿 – 嗨 |
[13:23] | – How you doing? – Great. | – 最近如何 – 很好 |
[13:24] | – How are you? Yeah. – Haven’t seen you in forever. | – 你还好吗 是啊 – 感觉跟你好久没见了啊 |
[13:26] | – You look awesome. – Well, thanks. | – 你看起来状态不错 – 谢谢 |
[13:28] | – Thank you. – Wow, you’re looking great. | – 谢谢 – 实在太精神了 |
[13:30] | Hi, guys. The kids are upstairs, | 嗨 各位 他们都在楼上 |
[13:31] | if you want to start painting with them, that would be awesome. | 你们要是想跟他们一起开始画画的话那就太好了 |
[13:34] | – Oh, they’re pumped. – Thank you, guys, for doing this. I appreciate it. | – 他们可开心了 – 谢谢你们过来帮忙 我很感激 |
[13:36] | – So two days out, huh? – Thanks. | – 还有两天就开学了对吧 – 谢谢 |
[13:38] | How you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:39] | Feeling good. | 感觉好极了 |
[13:40] | Not really. I am scared, | 才怪 我紧张死了 |
[13:42] | And we have a lot to do. | 还有好多事情要忙 |
[13:43] | So it’s gonna–yeah. | 所以马上就要…嗯 |
[13:45] | – Okay. – We’re okay. | – 好吧 – 我们都还好 |
[13:46] | – We’re… – Yeah? Are you? | – 我们… – 是吗 你们还好吗 |
[13:48] | Hey, you could be the answer to our plumbing problems. | 对了 你可以帮我们看一下管道的问题 |
[13:51] | Probably, or a lot of problems. | 可能还有很多问题要你帮忙 |
[13:53] | Just wondering if you could maybe stay, | 我想知道你能不能先别走 |
[13:55] | and maybe you could–I was gonna order lunch for everybody | 或许你可以…我正准备给你们定午餐呢 |
[13:57] | if you wanted to hang out with– | 要是你们想出去… |
[13:59] | You need some help? | 你们需要帮忙吗 |
[14:00] | Yeah, I’d be happy to. | 行 我很乐意帮忙 |
[14:01] | I need a lot of help. | 我需要很多帮助 |
[14:02] | – Yeah. – That would be amazing. | – 对 – 那样就太好了 |
[14:04] | It’s–the plumbing, particularly, | 尤其是…管道 |
[14:06] | is in pretty bad shape. | 状况太差了 |
[14:08] | It’s really bad. It’s really bad, so… | 实在是太差了 真的是太差了 所以… |
[14:10] | I got some tools in the truck. I’ll be right back. | 我车里就有工具 我去去就回 |
[14:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[14:13] | That would be wonderful. If you have any men… | 那样就太好了 如果你还有人手… |
[14:15] | Well, not in the truck. | 这个我车里面可没有 |
[14:17] | – But I’ll make a few calls. – That’s awesome. | – 不过我可以打电话叫些人过来 – 那就太好了 |
[14:20] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[14:22] | All right, I’m gonna go check on the kids. | 好了 我去看看孩子们 |
[14:24] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们过来帮忙 |
[14:30] | I mean, I’m happy if you’re happy, | 我很高兴你们能玩得开心 |
[14:31] | but I miss the house, don’t you? | 不过我有点想回家了 你呢 |
[14:33] | – No, not really. – No? | – 还不想 – 不想吗 |
[14:35] | You don’t miss working on your cars | 你难道不想念在车库里在车上 |
[14:37] | – in the garage and stuff? – No. | – 忙活什么的吗 – 不想 |
[14:39] | – No? – A little bit. | – 真不想 – 有一点吧 |
[14:41] | – A little bit? – Mm-hmm. | – 就一点 – 嗯哼 |
[14:42] | I just never thought–oh. | 我只是从没想到… |
[14:43] | – Hit me, please. – Excuse me, honey. | – 请给我发牌 – 不好意思 宝贝 |
[14:45] | Can we stop chatting? I need to– | 我们聊天能先打住吗 我得… |
[14:48] | I’m not chatting, dad. I’m bonding. | 我不是在聊天 爸 我是在跟你增进关系 |
[14:49] | – Well, I can’t talk rightnow. – Why? | – 我现在不能跟你聊 – 为什么 |
[14:52] | Are you counting cards, dad? | 你是在数牌吗 爸 |
[14:54] | Ben Affleck got in a lot of trouble for that. | 本·阿弗莱克可就是因为这么做才惹了一身麻烦 |
[14:56] | – Would you like to hit, sir? – Dad, do you want another card? | – 你能给我发张牌吗 先生 – 爸 你想再要一张牌吗 |
[15:01] | Dad? Are you–dad! | 爸 你要…爸 |
[15:03] | I…I can’t tell you that yet, mom. | 我…我现在还没办法告诉你 妈 |
[15:05] | We’re at the hospital right now, | 我们现在正在医院 |
[15:06] | And the doctor’s gonna see him right away. | 医生马上就会来看他 |
[15:08] | – And I’ll let you know. – Don’t let her worry, honey. | – 有什么情况我马上通知你 – 别让她担心 宝贝 |
[15:10] | Dad says don’t worry. | 爸说让你别担心 |
[15:11] | – No, he’s awake. – Millie, I just stood up too fast, that’s all. | – 不 他醒了 – 米莉 我就是起来猛了 没什么大事 |
[15:14] | He stood up too fast. Put that back on. | 他起来得太猛了 把那个放回去 |
[15:17] | Colonel Mustard in the library with a knife. | 芥末上校在图书馆里拿着一把刀 |
[15:24] | So very interesting. | 这就有趣了 |
[15:26] | What did he show you? | 他给你看什么了 |
[15:27] | I’m not going to tell you. | 我才不会告诉你呢 |
[15:30] | But I’ll get revenge on you. | 我迟早也会让你尝到苦头的 |
[15:31] | – Not if I get it first. – Oh, will you? | – 我先赢了不就得了 – 哦 是吗 |
[15:33] | No, you won’t. | 你才不会赢呢 |
[15:34] | No, don’t get that. | 住手 别接电话 |
[15:35] | – Mom! Don’t hold up the game, mom. – Let me just check it really quickly. | – 妈 继续玩游戏 妈 – 我就看一下是谁打的 |
[15:38] | It’s grandma. | 是外婆打来的 |
[15:39] | – Oh, that’s gonna take forever. – I have to answer it. Can you get the door? | – 完了 这下没完没了了 – 我得接这个电话 你能去开下门吗 |
[15:42] | – Yeah, I got the door. – Thank you, Victor. | – 行 我去开门 – 谢谢 维克多 |
[15:43] | No, I’ll make it quick. | 不会 我会速战速决的 |
[15:45] | Hi, mom. I’m good. | 喂 妈 我很好 |
[15:47] | I am in the middle of a very heated game of clue, | 我正在跟孩子们玩一个非常激烈的线索游戏呢 |
[15:50] | – So why don’t I call you in– – Left something at our place. | – 所以要不我待会再打… – 落东西在我们家了 |
[15:53] | What? | 什么 |
[15:56] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[15:56] | What–what do you me– what do you mean? | 你…你说什…你说什么 |
[15:58] | Okay, wait, okay, so where– what do you mean? | 好吧 等等 好 那他在…你说什么 |
[16:00] | Is–where is he right now? | 他…他现在在哪儿 |
[16:02] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[16:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:08] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[16:10] | Mom, it’s okay. | 妈 你别担心 |
[16:11] | Just–well, call me if you hear anything. | 一…一有消息就打给我 |
[16:13] | I’m gonna call Sarah right now, okay? | 我先打电话向萨拉问一下 好吗 |
[16:15] | Come on, mom. | 快点 妈 |
[16:16] | All right, I’m gonna call her right now. | 行 我马上就给她打 |
[16:17] | It’s your turn. | 该你了 |
[16:18] | Okay, okay, I’m coming. | 好 好 我马上就来 |
[16:21] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[16:22] | – My dad collapsed. – What? | – 我爸摔倒了 – 什么 |
[16:25] | – I don’t– – Is he– | – 我不… – 那他… |
[16:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:28] | Sarah took him to vegas for his birthday and then… | 萨拉带他去维加斯过生日 然后他就… |
[16:32] | I don’t know if it’s a heart attack or what. | 我不知道他是不是有心脏病什么的 |
[16:34] | – You need to go? – So… | – 你得去吗 – 所以… |
[16:36] | – You need to go. – Yeah. I–yeah. | – 你得去一趟 – 嗯 我…对 |
[16:37] | My mom’s really upset. | 我妈现在很着急 |
[16:38] | – I should– – yeah. | – 我该… – 对 |
[16:39] | – Okay. – Go. | – 好 – 去吧 |
[16:41] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好 – 行 |
[16:42] | Hey, your mom has to step out for a little bit, | 嘿 你们妈妈要出去一会儿 |
[16:45] | So I am gonna make you guys some dinner tonight. | 所以今晚上我来给你们做晚饭 |
[16:48] | – Can you make tacos? – Here? | – 你能做墨西哥玉米卷吗 – 在这儿吗 |
[16:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:53] | Okay. The bad news is, | 好吧 有个坏消息 |
[16:55] | I happen to be the world’s greatest clue player. | 我刚好是世界上最擅长玩线索游戏的人 |
[16:57] | – No, you’re not. – So that’s the bad news. | – 你才不是呢 – 所以这才是坏消息 |
[16:58] | That’s why I beat you, like, the last…. | 所以我才能打败你 比如上次… |
[17:02] | – Okay, back off. Back off. – Dad. | – 好了 后退 后退点 – 爸 |
[17:05] | – Sir… – No, really. | – 先生… – 不 我是说真的 |
[17:06] | When you fell, did you pass out? | 你摔倒的时候有晕过去吗 |
[17:08] | No, I don’t know. I mean… | 我不知道 我是说… |
[17:10] | Hey, when am I gonna get a chance to see a doctor here? | 嘿 我什么时候才能见着这儿的医生 |
[17:13] | I’m the on-call doctor, sir. | 我就是你们叫来的医生 先生 |
[17:14] | – What are you, like, 14? – Dad. | – 你几岁了 14吗 – 爸 |
[17:16] | No, I’m not 14. | 不 我不是14岁 |
[17:18] | So don’t worry. | 所以你不用担心 |
[17:19] | – Were you there when he fell? – Yeah. | – 他摔倒的时候你在场吗 – 在 |
[17:21] | She was there. | 她在场 |
[17:22] | Could you tell if he lost consciousness? | 你能看得出来他有没有失去意识吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah, I don’t think so, right, dad? | 我想他没有 对吧 爸 |
[17:25] | I think he just kind of | 我觉得他只是有点 |
[17:26] | – got a little disoriented. – Got a little dizzy. | – 分不清方向 – 有点晕眩 |
[17:27] | – But– – I stood up too fast, that’s all. | – 不过… – 我就是起来的时候起猛了 仅此而已 |
[17:29] | Okay, what did you feel before you passed out? | 好 那你晕到之前有什么感觉 |
[17:31] | I felt like I had a great hand. | 我感觉我的手很有力 |
[17:33] | Dad, that’s not what he’s asking. | 爸 医生不是这个意思 |
[17:34] | I mean, like, physically. | 我是说你身体上有什么感觉 |
[17:36] | Did you have any chest discomfort? | 你的胸口有没有任何不适 |
[17:37] | Not sure, really. | 我不太确定 真的 |
[17:39] | Dad. He has a heart condition. He takes pills. What are you– | 爸 他心脏有点问题 他有吃药治疗 你吃的是… |
[17:41] | Tell him what the pills are. What are the pills? | 告诉医生你吃的是什么药 药叫什么名字 |
[17:43] | Got nothing to do with this. | 那跟这又没有关系 |
[17:44] | No, no, I’ll need the specifics of that. | 不不 我需要知道所有细节 |
[17:46] | Did you have any visual changes, headaches? | 你有没有感觉到视觉变化 头痛 |
[17:49] | Oh, my god, I got a little warm, all right? | 我的天呐 我就是有点兴奋过头了 好吗 |
[17:51] | Okay. Had you been drinking? | 好 你喝酒了吗 |
[17:53] | Well, hell yeah, I’d been drinking. | 没错 我喝酒了 |
[17:54] | This is vegas, for pete’s sake. | 这里可是拉斯维加斯 我的神呐 |
[17:56] | Jeez, it’s no big deal, honest. | 天呐 又不是什么大事 |
[17:58] | It was just a little dizzy spell. | 就是一点头晕而已 |
[17:59] | – Okay. – What are you doing? | – 好 – 你在干嘛 |
[18:01] | I’m glad you’re feeling better, mr. Braverman. | 我很高兴你感觉好点了 布雷弗曼先生 |
[18:03] | We’re just gonna take a few tests, | 我们只需要做几项化验 |
[18:04] | try to get to the bottom of what happened, okay? | 来弄清楚您晕倒的原因 好吗 |
[18:06] | – I’ll be back. – Thank you. | – 我去去就回 – 谢谢 |
[18:07] | Give me a 12 lead, | 给我一台12导联心电图机 |
[18:08] | 325 milligrams of aspirin, and an echo. | 325毫克阿司匹林和一张回波仪 |
[18:11] | Okay. Will do, doctor. | 好 马上去办 医生 |
[18:13] | Oh, just one second. | 我离开一会儿 |
[18:14] | Excuse me, sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[18:15] | So did he have a heart attack? | 这么说他是有心脏病吗 |
[18:17] | I don’t know. | 现在还不知道 |
[18:18] | – We’ll find out, though. – Hey, hey, hey. | – 不过我们会有结果的 – 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[18:20] | I can hear you over here. | 我能听见你们说呢啊 |
[18:21] | – Dad. – He’s in good hands. | – 爸 – 他会受到悉心照料的 |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:24] | They don’t know anything yet. | 他们现在还不知道原因 |
[18:25] | They’re still doing tests. | 还在做化验 |
[18:28] | Adam, could you please talk to the doctor yourself? | 亚当 你能亲自去跟医生谈一下吗 |
[18:32] | I mean, I know Sarah’s there. | 我知道萨拉在那儿 |
[18:34] | But you’re always so great in a crisis. | 不过你一向都很擅长处理危机 |
[18:38] | – Sweetie. – Hi. | – 宝贝 – 嗨 |
[18:40] | You didn’t have to come over here. | 你不用特地过来 |
[18:41] | Julia’s here. | 茱莉亚来了 |
[18:44] | Okay, you’ll call me, though, right, | 那好 那一旦你跟他谈过之后 |
[18:45] | as soon as you talk to her? Okay, great. | 一定要记得打给我 好 好 |
[18:47] | Love you too. Bye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[18:49] | Can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信这是真的 |
[18:50] | No, it’s okay. Everything’s okay. | 不 没事儿 一切都很好 |
[18:52] | – Yeah? – He’s in a good hospital. | – 是吗 – 他现在在一家很好的医院 |
[18:54] | – Oh, good. – A very good hospital. | – 那就好 – 一所非常好的医院 |
[18:56] | And he never lost consciousness, so that’s good. | 他也没有失去意识 所以情况很乐观 |
[18:59] | – And Sarah’s there, so… – That’s good? | – 而且萨拉也在那儿 所以… – 很乐观吗 |
[19:01] | – You want something to drink? – No, I’m fine. | – 你想喝点什么吗 – 不了 我不用 |
[19:04] | – So… – So what are you doing here? | – 那… – 你来这儿干嘛呢 |
[19:06] | – Where are the kids? – I just came for you. | – 孩子们呢 – 我是过来陪你的 |
[19:07] | I mean, Joel was over. | 我的意思是 乔在我那儿 |
[19:09] | He came over right when you called, | 你打电话的时候他正好过来了 |
[19:10] | So he’s with the kids. | 所以他在陪孩子 |
[19:11] | Joel. It was so good to see him. | 乔 很高兴能见到他 |
[19:12] | He looks great. | 他看起来真的很好 |
[19:14] | You mentioned that more than once. | 这话你不止提到了一次 |
[19:15] | And Kristina told me that he was up | 克里斯蒂娜跟我说他 |
[19:18] | practically half the night at the school, fixing the plumbing. | 晚上差不多一半时间都是在学校里忙着维修管道 |
[19:21] | Yeah, I heard that too. | 嗯 我也听说了 |
[19:22] | Yeah, so you two are talking. | 嗯 这么说你们俩又开始说话了 |
[19:23] | No, not really. | 不 也不算 |
[19:25] | So what hospital is he at? | 话说爸在哪家医院 |
[19:27] | – Sunrise. – Okay, Sunrise. | – 黎明医院 – 好 黎明医院 |
[19:28] | But I saw the way he looked at you, you know. | 不过我看到过他看你的样子 |
[19:31] | And I got the sense that he may finally be coming around. | 我觉得他最后还是会想明白的 |
[19:34] | Well, he may have waited too long. | 他可能等了很长时间 |
[19:36] | Oh, come on. Meaning what? | 拜托 你这是什么意思 |
[19:38] | Meaning I waited for him for a very long time, | 我的意思是我也已经等了他很久 |
[19:40] | and I had to stop waiting, and I’m trying to live my life. | 我不能再等了 我要试着过我自己的生活 |
[19:43] | Hey, I know headstrong men, right? | 嘿 我了解那些固执的男人 对吧 |
[19:46] | I know it can be very frustrating. | 我知道这虽然会让你很有挫败感 |
[19:49] | But when you have someone like Joel, you know, | 但当你遇到了像乔那样的人 |
[19:52] | you don’t give up on him. | 你就不能放弃他 |
[19:54] | Okay, how about I take care of you? | 好了 我来关心关心你如何 |
[19:56] | Which is what I’m here to do. | 这才是我来这儿的目的 |
[19:57] | – You have a seat. – I’m okay! | – 你先坐下 – 我没事 |
[19:59] | Let me get you something to drink. | 我给你拿点喝的 |
[20:00] | What do you want to drink? | 你想喝点什么 |
[20:01] | – You don’t want this, do you? What do you want? – I’m okay. | – 你要喝这个吗 你想喝什么 – 我真的没事 |
[20:13] | It’s okay? Pasta hot enough? | 合适吗 意大利面热度够吗 |
[20:15] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[20:21] | Moving back, right? | 搬回来了 对吧 |
[20:24] | – Looks like it. – Yeah. | – 好像是这样 – 对啊 |
[20:27] | Full circle. | 又回到了原点 |
[20:31] | How’s things? | 你过得怎么样 |
[20:33] | Life? | 生活如何 |
[20:38] | Life? | 生活 |
[20:41] | I don’t know, fine. | 我也说不好 还行吧 |
[20:42] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | – 是吗 – 嗯哼 |
[20:44] | School? How–how’s school? | 学校呢 学校…学校还好吗 |
[20:47] | – You know. – How about your friends? | – 就那样呗 – 那你的朋友呢 |
[20:49] | That must’ve been hard, leaving them in Minnesota. | 那一定非常难吧 要离开在明尼苏达的朋友 |
[20:54] | It’s fine. | 还好 |
[20:57] | Just fine? That’s it? | 还好 就这样 |
[21:01] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[21:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:08] | Your initial work-up looks negative for a heart attack. | 你初次检验报告心脏病检测呈阴性 |
[21:11] | – Thank you. See? – Oh, yeah, huh? | – 谢谢 看见没 – 嗯 怎么样 |
[21:13] | – Do I know my body or what? – Good job, dad. | – 我自己的身体自己难道还不清楚吗 – 干得漂亮 爸 |
[21:16] | I told you. | 早就告诉过你了 |
[21:18] | Okay, honey, we’re out of here. | 好了 宝贝 我们离开这儿吧 |
[21:19] | Oh, no, sir. Not yet, sir. | 不行 先生 现在还不能离开 先生 |
[21:21] | – I’m not discharging you. – You’re not? | – 我不能让你出院 – 你不能 |
[21:23] | No, your electrocardiogram results were fine. | 你的心电图结果虽然还好 |
[21:25] | But we’re waiting on the results of your echo. | 可我们还是得等你的回波检测结果出来 |
[21:27] | Oh, no, you don’t understand, doctor. | 不 你不明白 医生 |
[21:29] | I told you, I had a few too many martinis, | 我跟你说过了 我就是多喝了几杯马提尼 |
[21:32] | – and I got up too fast. – Listen to him, dad. | – 然后起来的时候起太猛了 – 听医生的 爸 |
[21:33] | How long would that take? | 那还要等多久 |
[21:34] | Well, just to be sure, | 为确保万无一失 |
[21:35] | I want our attending cardiologist | 我希望我们的主治心脏病医师 |
[21:37] | to see you tomorrow. | 明天来为你诊治 |
[21:38] | He might recommend further tests, | 他可能会推荐进一步的检验 |
[21:40] | possibly a coronary catheterization. | 可能会采用冠状动脉导管插入术 |
[21:42] | – Huh? – What’s that? | – 啥 – 那是什么 |
[21:43] | A liquid dye is injected | 就是通过一根导管 |
[21:44] | into the arteries of your heart through a catheter. | 将液体着色染料注射入你的心脏动脉 |
[21:47] | We usually go in through the leg or the groin. | 通常是通过大腿或腹股沟动脉进行 |
[21:49] | You’re not going anywhere near my groin. | 我的腹股沟附近你们想都不要想靠近 |
[21:50] | – It’s a possibility. – No, you’re not doing it. What do you want? | – 这只是一种可能性 – 不行 你们不能这么做 你们究竟想干嘛 |
[21:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[21:53] | – Hi, it’s not a good time. – I want to talk to the doctor. | – 嗨 你打来的不是好时候 – 我想跟医生谈谈 |
[21:55] | Mom wants me to talk to the doctor. | 妈想让我跟医生谈一谈 |
[21:56] | It’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[21:58] | Tell mom to relax, okay? I’m handling it. | 告诉咱妈别担心好吗 我正在处理呢 |
[21:59] | Nobody’s saying you’re not handling it, Sarah. | 没人说你没在处理 萨拉 |
[22:02] | – Tell him they’re gonna try to get into my groin, okay? – Sarah, | – 跟他说他们要那管子插进我的腹股沟 行吗 – 萨拉 |
[22:04] | – is that dad? – I want to get out of here. | – 刚刚是爸在说话吗 – 我想离开这儿 |
[22:05] | Of course, he’s dad. He’s being dad. | 当然是爸 他正在闹脾气呢 |
[22:07] | No, you got to make sure that he listens to those doctors. | 不行 你得确保他听医生的话 |
[22:09] | – I’ve got to go. Bye. – Or I’ll rip it out myself. | – 我得挂了 再见 – 不然我就自己把输液管拔掉 |
[22:11] | – Dad, please. – If you sign out against our recommendation, | – 爸 别这样 – 如果你不顾我们的建议要出院的话 |
[22:13] | you’ll have to sign an ama form | 你得签署一份航空医学协会的表 |
[22:15] | that says you’re refusing treatment | 说明你拒绝接受治疗 |
[22:16] | and take responsibility for any repercussions. | 以及为以后出现的任何问题自行负责 |
[22:18] | – Dad, come on. It’s not… – No. | – 爸 拜托 这不是… – 不行 |
[22:20] | There is nothing to talk about. | 这件事没有商量的余地 |
[22:22] | You go get the form. | 你去拿表 |
[22:24] | Here’s the way it’s gonna work, all right? | 这是唯一的选择 知道吗 |
[22:25] | I’m gonna leave here. | 我要离开这儿 |
[22:27] | And then eventually, I will see my doctor. | 然后我会去看我自己的医生 |
[22:29] | But right now, I am gonna spend my birthday | 但是现在我要去跟我的女儿 |
[22:31] | – with my daughter in vegas. – Just calm down. | – 一起在维加斯过生日 – 你先冷静一下 |
[22:33] | And we’re having a great time. | 我们之后会玩得开心的 |
[22:35] | Do you think I’m gonna spend my time here | 你觉得我会在这种主治医生 |
[22:36] | – in this rinky-dink hospital… – Dad, dad, | – 还是个未成年的小屁孩的… – 爸 爸 |
[22:38] | – lower your voice,okay?Dad,stop. – with a doctor that’s barely 18 years old? | – 别那么大声 行吗 爸 别闹了 – 不入流的小医院里白白浪费时间吗 |
[22:41] | – You’re crazy. Go get the form, – I’m sorry. OK. | – 你简直是疯了 去拿表 – 对不起 好 |
[22:43] | – All right. Okay, all right, okay. – or I’m gonna rip this out of my arm myself. | – 行 好 行 没问题 – 不然我就自己拔输液管拔掉 |
[22:46] | – Maybe get the form. – I’ll have the nurse write– | – 去拿表吧 – 我让护士去登记… |
[22:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:49] | Dad. | 爸 |
[22:53] | Now it’s going straight to voice mail. | 现在直接就转入语音信箱了 |
[22:54] | Ringing or just going straight to voice– | 是打通了没人接还是直接转入语音… |
[22:56] | – Straight to voice mail. – So she turned her phone off. | – 直接转入语音信箱 – 这么说她把手机关机了 |
[22:57] | It’s not ringing, yeah. | 电话没打出去 对 |
[22:58] | – She’s avoiding you. – Can you believe that Sarah hung up on me? | – 她是在躲你们 – 你能相信萨拉竟然不接我的电话吗 |
[23:00] | Yes, I absolutely can believe that Sarah hung up on you. | 我信 我当然有理由相信萨拉不接你的电话 |
[23:03] | – What? – She orchestrated a trip to vegas– | – 什么 – 她精心安排了一场旅行去维加斯… |
[23:04] | I don’t have any access to our father. | 我现在完全联系不上咱爸诶 |
[23:06] | – It’s unacceptable. – You don’t talk to me, mr. Vegas? | – 实在难以令人接受 – 你跟我发气有什么用 维加斯先生 |
[23:08] | – You just leave me on clue. – This is what you’re gonna focus on? | – 我就只是从你那儿得到了一点信息而已 – 这才是你注意的重点吗 |
[23:09] | Our father’s having a medical emergency | 咱爸现在正在医院急诊 |
[23:11] | with my least-qualified sibling– | 身边陪着的还是我最不靠谱的… |
[23:13] | my second least-qualified sibling. | 我第二不靠谱的兄弟姐妹 |
[23:15] | And I don’t even know what hospital he’s in. | 我甚至连他在哪个医院都不知道 |
[23:16] | Sunrise. | 黎明医院 |
[23:17] | How would you know he’s at Sunrise? | 你怎么就知道他在黎明医院 |
[23:19] | I’ve had a few different medical emergencies | 我之前去维加斯旅行 |
[23:20] | – while on trips to vegas. – Yeah? Like what? | – 有过几次急诊经历 – 是吗 比如说呢 |
[23:22] | I had bad, bad food poisoning once. | 我有一次食物中毒非常非常严重 |
[23:24] | – and then I had some body glitter caught in my eye. – Las vegas, please. | – 还有一次眼睛里进了几个贴身亮片 – 请接通到拉斯维加斯 |
[23:27] | And then I had a wird rash from someone’s perfume. | 又有一次因为别人身上喷的香水儿出了一身疹子 |
[23:30] | – Sunrise hospital. A rash from whose perfume? – And I have… | – 请接黎明医院的电话 因为谁的香水出的疹子 – 还有一次我… |
[23:32] | – A performer’s perfume. – You know what, this is dumb. | – 一个表演者的香水 – 算了 这实在是太愚蠢了 |
[23:34] | Dad collapsed, he’s in vegas. Let’s go. | 咱爸摔到了 他现在在维加斯 走 |
[23:36] | – We’re gonna find him. – Yes, let’s go! | – 我们去找他 – 对 走 |
[23:38] | Stopping at the atm. | 在自动提款机前面停一下 |
[23:39] | – Let’s get the hell over there. Yeah. – No, we’re not gambling. | – 我们好好去爽一把 好 – 不行 我们不能赌博 |
[23:42] | What are we doing? | 我们这是在干嘛 |
[23:46] | Watching paint dry. | 看着油漆变干 |
[23:48] | I don’t like metaphors. | 我不喜欢隐喻 |
[23:49] | It’s not really a metaphor, Max. | 这不是隐喻 麦克斯 |
[23:51] | We are literally watching paint dry. | 我们是真的要看着油漆变干 |
[24:01] | Hey, bud? | 儿子 |
[24:06] | I know what happened last year was so incredibly painful– | 我知道你去年过得非常痛苦… |
[24:10] | – They peed in my canteen. – I know. | – 他们在我的水壶里撒尿 – 我知道 |
[24:14] | And it was so awful. | 这件事非常恶劣 |
[24:16] | It was. | 真的很恶劣 |
[24:19] | And you know, that’s part of the reason why | 所以啊 这也是我跟你爸想 |
[24:21] | your dad and I dreamt of creating a school like this… | 创建一所像这样的学校的原因之一… |
[24:27] | So that every kid could come to school and fit in, | 这样的话 所有孩子都能来上学 都能适应学校的生活 |
[24:30] | not be afraid. | 不用再害怕 |
[24:33] | Never be bullied. Ever. | 再也不会受欺负 再也不会 |
[24:38] | And we don’t want this school just to be, | 而且我们也不想让这所学校 |
[24:40] | you know, an okay place. | 只成为一个还行的地方 |
[24:44] | We want it to be a place where everybody can just be happy. | 我们想让这里成为一个人人都能开心的地方 |
[24:50] | We want it to be wonderful. | 我们想让这变得非常好 |
[24:54] | But we’re gonna need your help. | 但我们需要你的帮助 |
[24:57] | You should’ve asked me first. | 你们应该先征求我意见的 |
[25:00] | I’m not gonna be attending Chambers Academy. | 我不会来钱伯斯学院上学的 |
[25:09] | I like watching paint dry. | 我喜欢看着油漆变干 |
[25:13] | – Hey, can I come in? – Hey. | – 嘿 我能进来吗 – 嘿 |
[25:15] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[25:18] | I am kind of upset with you, and I wasn’t gonna say anything, | 我对你有些失望 虽然我不会说你什么 |
[25:21] | but I don’t want to be passive-aggressive. | 但我也不会坐以待毙 |
[25:23] | And I just feel like you’re treating me | 我感觉你现在把我就当做是一个 |
[25:27] | like I’m some girl that you don’t even really know | 你一点不了解 但也不愿意腾出时间 |
[25:29] | and can’t make time for. | 去了解的女孩 |
[25:31] | And it’s, like, I love you, and I want to hang out with you, | 我很爱你 我也很想跟你一起玩 |
[25:33] | and you’re really hurting my feelings. | 可是你真的伤害到我的感情了 |
[25:39] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[25:43] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 我的天呐 |
[25:48] | Amber. | 安博 |
[25:50] | What? | 什么 |
[25:52] | Is this good or bad? | 这算是好消息还是坏消息 |
[25:55] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[25:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:06] | Who else knows? | 那还有谁知道 |
[26:08] | Just you. | 就你一个人 |
[26:11] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[26:13] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[26:15] | – Okay, let’s–you’re not doing anything right now, right, are you? – No. | – 好吧 那…你现在没有事情要忙吧 – 没有 |
[26:19] | Okay, I’m just gonna stay here. | 那好 我就留下来陪你 |
[26:21] | Do you have, like, wine or, like– | 你这儿有…葡萄酒或者… |
[26:23] | Okay, you can drink, like, tea, right? | 好吧 你喝茶还是可以的吧 |
[26:25] | That’s, like, a calming thing that people do. | 喝茶能让人冷静 |
[26:28] | So, um… | 那… |
[26:30] | Do you want boy or girl tea? | 那你想喝男孩茶还是是女孩茶 |
[26:34] | Sarah. Sarah. Sara… | 萨拉 萨拉 萨… |
[26:36] | – You’ve got to be kidding me that the two of you are here. – Where’s dad? | – 你们不是吧 你们俩都跑这儿来了 – 咱爸呢 |
[26:38] | – I told you I could handle this myself. – Where’s dad? | – 我跟你说过我自己一个人能搞定的 – 爸呢 |
[26:40] | He’s in his room, asleep. | 他在自己房间里睡觉呢 |
[26:42] | He’s not in his room. He better not be in his room. | 他不在自己房间 他最好别在自己房间 |
[26:44] | – If he’s there then there’s trouble. – We were just knocking on his door. | – 他要是在的话那就麻烦了 – 我们刚才敲了他的房门 |
[26:46] | Are you sure you had the right room? | 你们确定找对房间了 |
[26:47] | – Look, right here? – You’re sure he’s in here? | – 你看 是这儿对吧 – 你确定他在里面 |
[26:49] | Yeah, well, he promised me he would tell me if he went anywhere. | 对 他向我保证过要去什么地方的话会告诉我一声的 |
[26:53] | I don’t know where else he would be. | 我不知道他还会在哪儿 |
[26:53] | – Dad. – Okay, we already did this. | – 爸 – 好吧 我们刚才已经敲过了 |
[26:55] | – We gotta get in this room. – Dad. | – 我们得进房间去 – 爸 |
[26:56] | All right, hold on a second. Hey, excuse me. | 好吧 先等等 嘿 不好意思 打扰一下 |
[26:57] | We’re worried our father might be inside and unconscious. | 我们很担心我们父亲在里面昏迷了 |
[27:00] | Could you open the door for us, please? | 你能替我们打开房门吗 |
[27:01] | – Maybe he’s taking a nap with earplugs in. – Thank you. | – 他可能是戴着耳塞在睡觉 – 谢谢 |
[27:03] | – Yeah, maybe he has earplugs in. – We’re not criminals, we promise. | – 对 他可能戴着耳塞呢 – 我们不是犯罪分子 我们保证 |
[27:06] | – Thank you. Dad? – Thank you very much. | – 谢谢 爸 – 非常感谢 |
[27:09] | – Hey. – Is he in there? No? | – 嘿 – 他在里面吗 没有吗 |
[27:10] | He’s not even– | 他甚至都没… |
[27:11] | – Okay, I’m gonna get my– – Sarah, what the hell? | – 好吧 我去拿我的…- 萨拉 你是怎么搞的 |
[27:13] | What do you mean, what the hell? | 你这话什么意思 什么我是怎么搞的 |
[27:14] | I don’t know, do you guys think we should split up | 我不知道 你们觉得我们是该分开行动 |
[27:16] | or just keep on looking? | 还是继续在这儿找 |
[27:17] | Well, look for cigar smoke and listen for swearing. | 要不我再去弄根雪茄边抽边听你们抱怨 |
[27:20] | I told him to stay in his room, I swear. | 我跟他交代过了要呆在房间里的 我发誓 |
[27:21] | All right, well, we’ll check with hotel security. | 这样 我们去找一下酒店保安 |
[27:23] | – They can check all the hospitals and precincts. – Well, I’ve called them. | – 他们可以检查一下所有医院和周边地区 – 我已经跟他们打过电话了 |
[27:26] | You’re not gonna have to check anywhere. | 你们哪儿也不用去检查 |
[27:27] | Look at this, 12:00. | 你们看 12点方向 |
[27:28] | – Hey. – Hey, dad. | – 嘿 – 嘿 爸 |
[27:29] | – Oh, look who’s here. – Dad. | – 看看是谁在这儿 – 爸 |
[27:31] | – Dad. – What the hell are you doing? | – 爸 – 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[27:32] | Oh, it’s part of my birthday surprise. | 这是我生日惊喜的一部分啊 |
[27:34] | – No. – This is not a birthday surprise. | – 不是 – 这不是生日惊喜 |
[27:35] | We’re on a rescue mission here. | 我们都开始计划营救任务了 |
[27:36] | You told me you were staying in your room. | 你明明跟我说你要呆在房间里的 |
[27:36] | You checked yourself out of a hospital against doctor’s orders? | 你不听医生的劝告自己跑去登记出院了对吗 |
[27:39] | – We were scared. – Honey, I didn’t want to wake you. | – 我们刚才都吓死了 – 宝贝 我不想吵醒你 |
[27:41] | – I mean, come on, jeez. – Dad, you scared us half to death. | – 拜托 天呐 – 爸 你真是把我们给吓了个半死 |
[27:43] | Can we stay a little positive here? I mean, what the hell? | 我们就不能开心一点吗 你们这是干嘛呢 |
[27:46] | When do we get a chance to be in vegas together? | 我们能有几次机会能一起来维加斯啊 |
[27:47] | We’re not in vegas together. Let’s get out of here. | 我们不是一起来的 我们先离开这儿 |
[27:49] | No, we’re not getting out of here. | 不行 我们不能离开这儿 |
[27:50] | I’m gonna be splitting those eights, here we go. | 我要把这些八点分开 开始 |
[27:52] | – No. No, no, no, no. – Stop that. | – 不行 不行 不行 – 别捣乱 |
[27:54] | – No more gambling. – Stop that. I’m splitting. | – 别再赌博了 – 别说了 我要分了 |
[27:56] | – Don’t bet, dad. Come on. – Crosby, what do you do with eights? | – 别赌了 爸 拜托 – 克劳斯比 你拿那些八点做什么呢 |
[27:59] | You got to split eight. | 你得把八点分开 |
[28:00] | Hank always says you do have to split eights. | 汉克经常说一定得把八点分开 |
[28:01] | – Oh! Oh! Okay. – You’re getting paid. | – 哦 好 – 你已经赢了 |
[28:04] | – Okay. – Let her pay you, let her pay you. | – 太好了 – 快让她付钱 让她付钱 |
[28:05] | Oh, pay, pay, pay, pay, pay. | 付钱 付钱 付钱 |
[28:07] | – Don’t touch it. – What the hell is wrong with you, Adam? | – 别碰 – 你这人到底什么毛病啊 亚当 |
[28:10] | We got to get him out of here. | 我们的把他从这儿弄出去 |
[28:11] | And by the way, thanks for ratting me out. | 对了 真是多谢你把我给卖了 |
[28:13] | Oh, thank you. You told me you were gonna stay in your room. | 我才该谢谢你 你明明说过你要呆在房间的 |
[28:14] | I just care about you. Sorry. | 我不过是关心你而已 真是抱歉啊 |
[28:16] | I’m gonna take you back to the hospital to sort this out. | 我得带你回医院把这件事解决了 |
[28:18] | You basically had a heart attack. | 你很有可能有心脏病 |
[28:19] | I did not have a heart attack. | 我没有心脏病 |
[28:21] | I had an event. | 我只是出了状况 |
[28:23] | And the event is over, all right? | 但那已经结束了 好吗 |
[28:25] | Not gonna happen. | 不会再发生了 |
[28:26] | I’m not going back to the hospital. | 我是不会回医院的 |
[28:28] | I’m gonna tell you right now. | 我现在就跟你把话说明了 |
[28:29] | I happen to be in a major heater. | 我现在手气正红着呢 |
[28:32] | I’m up 2,500 bucks. Now you guys got a choice. | 我已经赚了2500块 现在你们有一个选择 |
[28:35] | You can go back to Berkeley, or you can stay. | 你们可以回贝克里 也可以选择留下来 |
[28:37] | And I’ll tell you what, I’ll bankroll you, 500 apiece. | 而且我跟你们说 我会给你们每个人提供500块资金 |
[28:40] | You can have a good time, | 你们玩个开心 |
[28:41] | as long as you don’t mention my heart anymore. All right? | 但前提是你们别再提我心脏的事 行吗 |
[28:44] | – So it’s my birthday. – Dad. | – 今天我过生日 – 爸 |
[28:46] | – Let’s have a little fun. Enjoy it. – Dad! | – 我们好好玩一玩 好好享受吧 – 爸 |
[28:48] | We’ve got christina. | 我们有克里斯蒂娜 |
[28:49] | We’ve got a hot table. Let’s go. | 我们还有一张玩热了的桌子 继续 |
[28:52] | Dad… | 爸 |
[28:54] | I would like to play craps if we’re gonna stay. | 如果我们不走的话我想玩双骰赌博 |
[28:56] | After a few hands, | 再玩几手过后 |
[28:57] | – can we move to a different game? – That’s why I love you, son. Sit down. | – 我们能玩玩别的游戏吗 – 我就爱你这点 儿子 快坐下 |
[28:59] | Okay, then I guess I’m in. | 好 我也来 |
[29:01] | – Ten, ten, ten. – That’s a lot. | – 十点 十点 十点 – 那笔钱不小呢 |
[29:02] | – Look at this, look at this. – Just, like, one hand? | – 快看 快看 – 就只玩一手行吗 |
[29:04] | He seems fine. | 他好像没什么问题 |
[29:07] | Let’s just play one hand. He looks fine. | 来玩一手吧 他看起来很好 |
[29:08] | – You look fine, right, dad? You feel fine? – Yeah, honey, I’m doing great. | – 你看起来很好 对吧 爸 你感觉还好吗 – 当然了 宝贝 我好着呢 |
[29:11] | This family is sick. Sick. | 这个家已经没救了 没救了 |
[29:14] | 23! | 23点 |
[29:14] | There’s a break! First hand out. | 休息一下 第一手结束 |
[29:22] | Across the 45 to 50. | 直接越过45号到50号 |
[29:25] | All right, I could make that tackle, guys. | 好吧 换做我就可以铲球了 各位 |
[29:28] | Somebody make a tackle. | 得有人铲球 |
[29:29] | Hank, it’s Sandy. | 汉克 我是桑迪 |
[29:31] | Oh, it’s open, I think. Come in. | 门是开着的 进来吧 |
[29:36] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[29:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:39] | – How’d it go? – It went good. | – 怎么样了 – 还不错 |
[29:41] | We spent the day in the apartment. | 我们在公寓里呆了一天 |
[29:43] | You know, she’s taking a break right now. | 她现在正在休息呢 |
[29:50] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[29:54] | All right, look, about the underwear… | 好吧 那个 内衣的事… |
[29:58] | I didn’t tell you about Sarah. | 我没有告诉过你萨拉的事 |
[30:00] | She’s more than just my assistant. | 她不止是我的助手 |
[30:03] | We’re dating. | 我们正在约会 |
[30:04] | Listen, I don’t give a crap, Hank. | 我并不关心这些事 汉克 |
[30:06] | Just keep her stupid underwear out of my sight. | 你只要让她那些愚蠢的内衣远离我的视线就行了 |
[30:09] | – She’s not living here, is she? – No, no, no. | – 她没有住在这儿 对吧 – 没有 没有 没有 |
[30:12] | Okay, good. That’s good. | 那就好 很好 |
[30:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:15] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[30:17] | I don’t know what to do with Ruby. | 我不知道该拿露比怎么办 |
[30:19] | It’s not working, the two of us. | 我们俩之间完全行不通 |
[30:21] | And she just–she pushes my buttons like nobody’s business. | 她…她根本就不听我的话 |
[30:25] | And I just–I can’t handle her half the time. | 我…我有一半的时间都不知道该拿她怎么办 |
[30:27] | I know, I know. She’s frustrating. | 我知道 我知道 她是很让人灰心 |
[30:29] | She can be frustrating. | 会让人很懊恼 |
[30:31] | The truth is, I didn’t just get transferred to San Francisco. | 其实我并不是随便搬回旧金山这么简单 |
[30:35] | I asked to be transferred here. | 而是迫于无奈才搬回来 |
[30:39] | Why would you do that? | 为什么 |
[30:41] | She got into a bad group in Minnesota, | 她在明尼苏达加入了一个不良帮会 |
[30:43] | and I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[30:47] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你帮我 |
[30:49] | I need us to do this together, | 我需要我们一起来做这件事 |
[30:51] | and I need it to be 50/50. | 我想我们一人照顾她一半时间 |
[30:55] | – I want to. I always wanted to do 50/50. – Okay, that’s why I’m here. | – 我也想 我一直都想这么做 – 好 所以我才来你这儿 |
[30:58] | – I mean, yeah. – Okay? | – 我是说 行 – 行吗 |
[31:00] | I’m up for that. Hey. | 我很期待这么做 嘿 |
[31:03] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[31:04] | – Where am I staying tonight? – You’re staying here tonight. | – 我今晚要住在哪儿 – 你今晚就住在这儿 |
[31:06] | Don’t worry. Nothing–nothing’s changed. | 不用担心 什么…什么都没变 |
[31:08] | No, we’re gonna have fun. | 我们会相处很愉快的 |
[31:10] | We’re gonna go to alcatraz tomorrow. | 我们明天要一起去恶魔岛 |
[31:11] | – So, yeah. – Okay. | – 那…嗯 – 好 |
[31:13] | – So say good night to mom. – Good night. | – 那跟你妈妈说晚安吧 – 晚安 |
[31:15] | Well, no. Give her a hug. | 不行 给她一个拥抱 |
[31:17] | – No, no, no, no. It’s okay. – God. | – 不不不 不用 没关系 – 天呐 |
[31:18] | Well, she should give you a hug. | 她应该给你一个拥抱 |
[31:20] | – I’ll be in my room. – All right. | – 我回房间了 – 好 |
[31:22] | Oh, and by the way, the window doesn’t even open. | 对了 窗户根本打不开 |
[31:23] | It’s like a freaking prison. | 房间密封的跟该死的监狱似的 |
[31:25] | All right, that’s not a– you’ll see a prison tomorrow, | 好 那不是…你明天就会看到真正的监狱什么样了 |
[31:27] | and you’ll know the difference. | 你会明白它们之间的不同的 |
[31:29] | It opens. | 窗户是开着的 |
[31:32] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[31:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你才对 |
[31:39] | I couldn’t help it. It was, like, so funny. | 我实在是忍不住笑 因为实在是太有趣了 |
[31:41] | We hated the teacher. | 我们都很讨厌老师 |
[31:43] | And Lauren– that’s how we bonded. | 劳伦她…我们就是这样被联系在一起的 |
[31:45] | Like, she thought that the teacher sucked too. | 她也觉得那老师实在太差劲了 |
[31:47] | It ended up being, like, | 我那一学期最精彩的部分 |
[31:49] | the highlight of my semester that I had a terrible teacher. | 就以我有一个糟糕的老师而结束了 |
[31:51] | But, like, how did you make the transition | 不过 你们是怎么从朋友 |
[31:54] | from just being friends? | 变成情侣的 |
[31:55] | Like, what– how did that go? | 是怎么…是怎么一回事 |
[31:56] | I mean, did you make the first move? | 是你先主动的吗 |
[31:58] | Amber. | 安博 |
[31:59] | What? I want to know. | 怎么了 我想知道嘛 |
[32:00] | – You don’t have to tell me. – No, you’re being so nice to me. | – 不过你也不必告诉我 – 不 你一直对我都那么好 |
[32:01] | – Like, I’m being selfish and boring.- Please. | – 我一直都那么自私又很无趣 – 帮我拿一下 |
[32:04] | Don’t be crazy, okay? | 别说傻话了好吗 |
[32:05] | It’s, like– I want to hear about you. | 我就是…就是想听听你的事 |
[32:07] | I miss you. | 我想你嘛 |
[32:08] | Plus, it’s, like, a nice distraction | 再说了 这也能让我从我现在经历的 |
[32:10] | from all the crazy, stressful stuff I have going on. | 那件又疯狂压力又大的事上分一下心 |
[32:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:15] | But did you always like girls, | 不过你是一直喜欢女孩 |
[32:17] | or do you still like guys? | 还是说还是喜欢男生 |
[32:19] | – Or, like, how does that work for you? – I don’t know. | – 又或者…这到底是怎么一回事 – 我不知道 |
[32:22] | I wish that I could, like, explain it. | 我也希望我可以解释 |
[32:23] | Like, when I was with Alex, like, I loved him. | 我跟阿历克斯在一起的时候 我真的爱他 |
[32:26] | I didn’t feel like I was faking it | 我不觉得我是假装的 |
[32:28] | or like I was missing something. | 也不会觉得自己缺失了什么 |
[32:30] | It was just different. | 只是有所不同而已 |
[32:32] | Like, I even liked Steve. | 我甚至都还喜欢过史蒂夫 |
[32:33] | Oh, my god, Steve. | 我的天呐 史蒂夫 |
[32:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[32:36] | Our fight, right here on this field. | 我们就是在这儿打了一架 |
[32:39] | Oh, my– I’m gonna get my revenge! | 我…我今天就要在这儿报仇雪恨 |
[32:40] | – Hey, I’m with child. – Oh, my god. | – 嘿 我还怀着孕呢 – 我的天呐 |
[32:42] | Be gentle. | 温柔点 |
[32:43] | – I’m really sorry. – It’s a good excuse. | – 实在是对不起 – 这倒是个好借口 |
[32:45] | – To think about– – Now we’re, like, old. | – 细想想… – 我们现在都长大了 |
[32:47] | – We’re real-life grownups, dude. – Oh. | – 我们现在都是真正的成年人了 – 哦 |
[32:50] | I’m gonna have a baby. | 我都快要有自己的孩子了 |
[32:52] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[32:58] | Amber, I get, like, | 安博 我明白 |
[33:01] | that this is really hard to talk to anybody about, | 要向人说起这一切真的很难 |
[33:05] | and I get it. | 我都明白 |
[33:07] | Like, moms are the worst sometimes. | 特别是对自己老妈提起 |
[33:09] | They seem like it. | 她们都是这样 |
[33:11] | But I think you’re gonna feel a lot better | 不过我觉得你要是跟你妈谈一谈 |
[33:15] | if you talk to her. | 你会轻松许多的 |
[33:19] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[33:22] | I think you’re probably right, | 我觉得你可能说的是对的 |
[33:24] | for once in your life. | 有史以来第一次说对的话 |
[33:28] | I was right about Steven. | 史蒂芬那事我也说对了啊 |
[33:33] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[33:35] | We don’t know anything. | 我们目前什么都不知道 |
[33:37] | Adam and Crosby are in vegas now. | 亚当跟克劳斯比现在在维加斯 |
[33:40] | They’re not answering their phones. | 可是他们也不接电话 |
[33:41] | I don’t know. There’s nothing to do, | 我不知道 反正什么都做不了 |
[33:43] | so mom just went to bed. | 妈就上床睡觉去了 |
[33:44] | – Okay. – Thanks for all of this. | – 好吧 – 谢谢你为我做这些事 |
[33:47] | The kids were okay? | 孩子们还好吗 |
[33:48] | Oh, great, yeah. | 非常好 |
[33:49] | Okay, well, I’ll call you when I hear anything. | 那好 等我一有消息我就打给你 |
[33:53] | Oh, no, I’m not– I’m not going. | 不用了 我不…我不走了 |
[33:56] | I mean, not until we know Zeek’s okay. | 我是说等知道奇克没事了我再走 |
[34:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:02] | You may need to go to vegas or something. | 你可能得去趟维加斯 |
[34:03] | I’m…I’m happy to stay with the kids. | 我…我很高兴能跟孩子们呆在一起 |
[34:05] | Yeah, I guess I might. | 嗯 我想我会去一趟 |
[34:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:17] | I guess he’s okay. | 我想他没事了 |
[34:20] | I guess so. | 我想是这样的 |
[34:21] | He’s okay. I’m gonna kill him. | 他没事了 我一定要宰了他 |
[34:27] | I didn’t really realize I was so upset. | 我真没意识到自己原来这么担心 |
[34:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:51] | Just– we shouldn’t– | 只是…我们不该… |
[34:52] | No, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[34:53] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[34:54] | I’m gonna go. | 我该走了 |
[35:16] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[35:20] | Jeez, you scared the– scared the life out of me. | 天呐 你快把我吓…你快把我给吓死了 |
[35:23] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I am. | 嗯 对不起 真的 |
[35:27] | It was nothing, really, just, you know. | 我什么事也没有 真的 就…你知道的 |
[35:29] | Well, you’re seeing dr. Gordon this afternoon. | 你今天下午得去看戈登医生 |
[35:33] | Uh, well, I’m kind of tired, Millie. | 我有点累了 米莉 |
[35:35] | I think I’m gonna lay down, get a little sleep, you know? | 我想我得躺下睡一会儿 行吗 |
[35:40] | Just got off the plane. | 我才刚下飞机 |
[35:42] | Well, I made the appointment, so we’re going. | 我已经跟他约好了 所以我们一定得去 |
[35:47] | Mm, no, we’re talking about Eric Gainor here. | 不是 我们正在谈艾瑞克·盖勒的事 |
[35:50] | Yeah, he’s a killer. | 对 他是个杀手 |
[35:51] | He’s not gonna fall for that. | 他不会因为那件事垮台的 |
[35:53] | Uh, okay, perfect. | 很好 非常好 |
[35:56] | I have some ideas too. | 我也有几个主意 |
[35:57] | Yeah, let’s just– | 嗯 我们先… |
[35:59] | Let’s reevaluate everything at our 3:00, and, um… | 我们3点钟见面时先再重新评估一下 然后… |
[36:04] | You know what, I’m gonna call you right back, okay? | 这样吧 我晚点再给你回电话 行吗 |
[36:07] | Okay, good. Thank– | 好 好 谢… |
[36:08] | Ooh, you were so close. | 哦 差点就说完了的 |
[36:11] | Morning, mr. Jeffries. | 早 杰弗瑞先生 |
[36:13] | Good morning, miss Braverman. | 早上好 布雷弗曼小姐 |
[36:14] | Miss braverman, we need to have a talk. | 布雷弗曼小姐 我们得谈一谈 |
[36:17] | I have to tell you– | 我得告诉你… |
[36:19] | – No one’s gonna come through that door. – Okay. | – 没有人会进来的 – 好吧 |
[36:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:22] | I cannot stop thinking about you. | 我无时无刻不在想着你 |
[36:25] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[36:28] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[36:29] | I really want to make a go of this. | 我真的很想和你更近一步 |
[36:31] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 嗯 – 好 |
[36:35] | Okay as in yes, okay? | 好就是答应了 对吗 |
[36:39] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 对 – 好吧 |
[36:40] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[36:51] | – You better call him back. – Mm-hmm. | – 你最好回他电话 – 嗯哼 |
[36:54] | ♪ I’ll find the right words ♪ | ♪ 我会找到合适的话 ♪ |
[36:57] | ♪ I’ll sing a song ♪ | ♪ 我要唱一首歌 ♪ |
[37:00] | Oh, Max, wait until you see this beautiful sandwich. | 哦 麦克斯 真等不及让你看到这个漂亮的三明治了 |
[37:03] | I have outdone myself. | 我已经被自己给打败了 |
[37:05] | And I forgot to tell you, | 我忘了告诉你 |
[37:06] | You don’t have to worry about grandpa. | 你不用担心爷爷 |
[37:07] | – He’s gonna be fine. – Okay. | – 他会没事的 – 好 |
[37:09] | Max, this sandwich, I’m telling you. | 麦克斯 这个三明治啊 我跟你说 |
[37:11] | Ham and cheese, no lettuce, no mayo, no mustard. | 加了火腿 奶酪 没有生菜 没有蛋黄酱 没有芥末 |
[37:14] | Cut off the crusts, sliced it diagonally, | 面包皮都切掉了的 都是从对角线上切成两半 |
[37:16] | just how you like it, sir. | 完全是你喜欢的那种 先生 |
[37:18] | I won’t be needing a bag lunch, | 我不需要带便当午餐 |
[37:19] | because I won’t be eating lunch at that school. | 因为我不会在学校吃午餐的 |
[37:21] | Max, this is the first day of Chambers Academy. | 麦克斯 今天可是钱伯斯学院开学的第一天 |
[37:24] | I know. Good luck. | 我知道 祝你好运 |
[37:25] | Buddy. | 儿子 |
[37:27] | Yeah, I know. Mom already told me. | 我知道 老妈已经跟我说过了 |
[37:28] | It’s going to be a wonderful school, | 那里会是一个非常棒的学校 |
[37:30] | and I will need to give it a try. | 我需要给它一个机会 |
[37:32] | Okay, well, that’s not exactly what I was gonna say. | 好吧 其实我想说的不是那个 |
[37:35] | I just wanted to remind you | 我只是想提醒你 |
[37:36] | that your mother worked her butt off these last eight months | 你母亲过去八个月一直在拼命努力 |
[37:39] | making this school happen, and she had to go through a lot. | 让这个学校能够成为现实 她不得不经历很多事 |
[37:40] | She had to meet with the district. | 不得不去见市长 |
[37:42] | – She had to go the mayor’s office. – Bob little is a jerk. | – 不得不去市长办公室 – 小鲍就是个混球 |
[37:44] | He is, and you know what, | 没错 你知道吗 |
[37:46] | your mother convinced that jerk to make this school happen. | 你母亲好不容易说服了那个混球允许这座学校的出现 |
[37:48] | She recruited 39 students. | 她还招募了39个学生 |
[37:50] | – 38 students. – 39. | – 38个学生 – 39个 |
[37:52] | 38 students–I’m not a student at Chambers Academy. | 38个学生 我不是钱伯斯学院的学生 |
[37:55] | All right, Max, listen. | 好吧 麦克斯 听我说 |
[37:56] | Your mom spent every ounce of her energy | 你妈妈没有把自己的精力花在照顾你和你妹妹身上 |
[37:58] | when she wasn’t taking care of you or your sister, | 而是把它们每一分都全部花在了 |
[38:00] | making this dream happen for you and other kids like you. | 为了让你和跟你一样的孩子能梦想成真上面 |
[38:04] | Do you get that? | 你明白吗 |
[38:06] | This school isn’t for me. | 这所学校不是为了我 |
[38:07] | Put your shoes on. | 把鞋穿上 |
[38:09] | Pack your book bag. | 把书包收拾好 |
[38:10] | You’re going to school today. | 你今天一定得去 |
[38:12] | Not for you, for your mother. | 不是为了你自己 而是为了你妈妈 |
[38:28] | Alcatraz. | 恶魔岛 |
[38:29] | – I think that’s a good outing. – Yeah. | – 那肯定是场不错的郊游 – 没错 |
[38:31] | I mean, I don’t think she hated it. | 我觉得她不会讨厌的 |
[38:34] | I don’t know, she might have hated it, but– | 我也不知道 她或许以前讨厌 可是… |
[38:35] | Hard to tell, right? | 很难形容 是吧 |
[38:37] | Look, nobody died, so it was– | 没有闹出人命 所以… |
[38:39] | – Nobody died? – Yeah. | – 没有闹出人命吗 – 对 |
[38:42] | Good job. You’re a good dad. | 干得漂亮 你是个好爸爸 |
[38:43] | Not really, no, but I’m trying. | 还不算 不过我正在朝它努力 |
[38:46] | And now she’s gonna be here. | 现在她会住在我这儿 |
[38:48] | Oh, that’s what I didn’t tell you. | 对了 我还没告诉你这个 |
[38:49] | Sandy said she wants to do 50/50 custody now. | 桑迪说她希望我能跟她一人照顾露比一半时间 |
[38:54] | – Ruby will be here– – Wait, what? | – 露比会来这儿… – 等等 什么 |
[38:55] | – Oh, yeah, yeah. – When did that happen? | – 对 对 – 什么时候的事 |
[38:58] | – Yeah, I didn’t tell you. – When did that happen? | – 嗯 我之前没告诉你 – 什么时候的事 |
[38:59] | – Yeah, I mean, Sandy… – Oh, my gosh. | – 嗯 桑迪她… – 我的天呐 |
[39:01] | You know, she’s having trouble. | 她遇到麻烦了 |
[39:02] | So she finally agreed 50/50, and she needs my help, so– | 所以她终于同意一人一半时间了 她需要我的帮助 所以… |
[39:07] | That’s what’s best for Ruby, I’m sure. | 我很确定这才是对露比最好的 |
[39:11] | I mean, you’re cool with it, right? | 你对此没有什么意见吧 |
[39:13] | Oh, yes. I’m sorry, just surprised. | 当然 不好意思 我就是太惊讶了 |
[39:15] | Yes, I– that’s great for Ruby | 嗯 我…那样对露比很好 |
[39:18] | and great for you and–and me. | 对你 对我也都很好 |
[39:22] | I think it’s gonna be– | 我觉得这会… |
[39:25] | I think it’s gonna be good. | 会很好的 |
[39:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:28] | Little bit of jelly. | 来点果冻 |
[39:38] | I don’t like it when my patients hit the ground, Zeek. | 我不喜欢病人崩溃 奇克 |
[39:41] | I don’t ever want your cranium meeting concrete, okay? | 我也不想你的头去撞墙 好吗 |
[39:47] | We really don’t know exactly what happened to cause your collapse, | 我们现在还不清楚你摔倒的具体原因 |
[39:51] | and I really don’t like not knowing. | 我这人也不喜欢有事情不知道 |
[39:54] | So I think we should find out. | 所以我想我们会找出原因的 |
[39:57] | I want to go in there, just with a scope, | 我想用仪器到里面去 |
[40:00] | take a look, and see what’s going on. | 看上一看 看看到底是什么原因 |
[40:02] | If there’s blockages, we can deal with that. | 如果是有阻塞 那我们就能处理 |
[40:05] | If there are complications, we can deal with that too. | 如果是并发症 我们也还能处理 |
[40:09] | ♪ Hey, heart ♪ | ♪ 你好 心脏 ♪ |
[40:10] | Have a great first day. | 祝你开学第一天愉快 |
[40:13] | ♪ Hey, heart ♪ | ♪ 你好 心脏 ♪ |
[40:14] | Hi, Steven and Stephanie. How are you? | 嗨 史蒂芬 斯蒂芬妮 你们好吗 |
[40:17] | Welcome to chambers academy. | 欢迎来到钱伯斯学院 |
[40:17] | ♪ Hey, heart, on the road again ♪ | ♪ 你好 心脏 再次正常跳动 ♪ |
[40:21] | ♪ On the highway, on the highway ♪ | ♪ 有力地跳动 有力地跳动 ♪ |
[40:27] | ♪ ’cause it’s your heart ♪ | ♪ 因为它是你的心脏 ♪ |
[40:29] | ♪ It’s alive ♪ | ♪ 它还活着 ♪ |
[40:31] | ♪ It’s pumping blood ♪ | ♪ 它在抽运血液 ♪ |
[40:35] | ♪ And it’s your heart ♪ | ♪ 它是你的心脏 ♪ |
[40:36] | Max braverman, welcome to Chambers Academy. | 麦克斯·布雷弗曼 欢迎来到钱伯斯学院 |
[40:38] | ♪ It’s alive ♪ | ♪ 它还活着 ♪ |
[40:39] | ♪ It’s pumping blood ♪ | ♪ 它在抽运血液 ♪ |
[40:42] | ♪ And the whole wide world is whistling ♪ | ♪ 整个世界都高兴地吹着口哨 ♪ |
[40:47] | ♪ Hey ♪ | ♪ 你好 ♪ |
[40:53] | ♪ And it’s whistling ♪ | ♪ 它在吹着口哨 ♪ |
[40:55] | ♪ Hey ♪ | ♪ 你好 ♪ |
[41:03] | – How’s my girl? – Hey. | – 我闺女还好吗 – 嘿 |
[41:05] | Come here. | 妈妈这儿来 |
[41:08] | – Hi. – Mm, are you okay? | – 嗨 – 你还好吗 |
[41:09] | – Yeah. – You feel a little warm. | – 嗯 – 你头有点烫啊 |
[41:10] | Just a long weekend. | 周末太漫长了 |
[41:11] | Oh, my god, tell me about it. | 我的天呐 快跟我讲讲看 |
[41:13] | You should’ve seen– | 你真该去看看… |
[41:14] | The whole thing was crazy. | 整件事实在太疯狂了 |
[41:17] | Grandpa was sitting next to me. | 外公就坐在我旁边 |
[41:19] | And the next minute, he was on the ground. | 下一秒钟他就突然倒在地上了 |
[41:23] | – And then the boys came. – Oh, my god. | – 然后你舅舅他们就来了 – 我的天呐 |
[41:24] | And he didn’t want to listen to the doctor in vegas. | 你外公他不想听维加斯医生的话 |
[41:28] | And it could be nothing. | 可能什么事也没有 |
[41:30] | And believe me, we partied into the night, | 我跟你讲啊 我们一整晚都在狂欢 |
[41:34] | and he seemed completely fine. | 他看起来完全没事儿 |
[41:35] | I mean, they call it an event. | 他们都把那件事称作意外状况 |
[41:36] | You know, it wasn’t, like, an actual heart attack. | 才不是呢 其实就是他有心脏病 |
[41:39] | But it wasn’t– wasn’t nothing. | 不过也不是…也不是什么大事 |
[41:44] | Hey, he’s gonna be okay. | 嘿 他会好起来的 |
[41:49] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |