时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – No,he’s awake.He’s fine.Put that back on. – Millie,I just stood up too fast. | – 不 他醒了 他没事 把那个放回去 – 米莉 我就是起来时太猛了 |
[00:03] | I’m gonna take you back to the hospital to sort this out– | 我得带你去医院把这件事解决了 |
[00:05] | you basically had a heart attack. | 你有很大几率是有心脏病 |
[00:06] | I had an event, and the event is over. | 我是出了状况 但是这个状况已经结束了 |
[00:11] | I didn’t realize I was so upset. | 我没想到自己有这么担心 |
[00:17] | Your mom spent every ounce of her energy making this dream | 你妈妈把自己的每一分精力都花在了 |
[00:19] | happen for you and other kids like you. | 让你和跟你一样那些孩子能梦想成真上面 |
[00:23] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:36] | So–um… | 那…呃… |
[00:42] | Who? | 谁的 |
[00:43] | – Ryan. – Right. | – 瑞恩的 – 也对 |
[00:45] | Right. | 也对 |
[00:52] | How? | 怎么会 |
[00:55] | – What? – Uh– | – 什么 – 呃… |
[00:59] | In the– he was in the hospital. | 是在…是他在医院的时候 |
[01:02] | – Yeah, he was. – Okay, right. | – 对 就是那时候 – 好吧 也对 |
[01:08] | How long? How far along? | 多久了 有几个月了 |
[01:12] | Like two months. | 两个月 |
[01:16] | So you’re keeping it? | 那你要留下它吗 |
[01:19] | I know it seems crazy. | 我知道这可能很疯狂 |
[01:21] | I know it’s crazy, but I– | 我知道 可是我… |
[01:23] | – You’re keeping it. – I want to keep it. | – 你要把孩子留下来 – 我想留下它 |
[01:24] | – I want to–it’s my– – Yeah. | – 我想…它是我…. – 是啊 |
[01:29] | I think it’s right. | 我觉得这样做是对的 |
[01:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:32] | I think it’s right. | 我觉得这样做是对的 |
[01:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:05] | Hey. Everything okay? | 喂 有什么事吗 |
[02:07] | – Hey. Am I catching you at a bad time? – No. I just came into the office early. | – 嘿 我是不是打得不是时候 – 没有 我就是比平常早到了会儿办公室 |
[02:11] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:12] | Yeah, I was just thinking we should talk about, | 对了 我刚刚在想我们应该谈一谈 |
[02:15] | you know, this email from Syd’s teacher. | 西德的老师发来的邮件上说的那件事 |
[02:17] | I didn’t see it. What’s up? | 我没看到 出什么事了 |
[02:18] | Well, evidently, there’s some sort of girl drama going down at school. | 很显然 她在学校跟别的女生闹了点矛盾 |
[02:22] | I talked to Syd about it. | 我已经跟西德谈过这件事了 |
[02:24] | She said there’s this new girl that’s been picking on her. | 她说是学校新来的一个女生老是挑她的刺儿 |
[02:26] | – Oh, no. What? – Yeah. | – 不是吧 什么 – 对啊 |
[02:29] | Well, believe me, I was ready to go kick some little girl’s butt. | 相信我 我当时气得都想去揍那丫头一顿了 |
[02:32] | But according to Syd, it’s no big deal. | 不过西德说其实也没什么大不了的 |
[02:34] | Mrs. Reese probably just wants us to know she’s on top of it. | 瑞斯老师可能只是想让我们知道她已经控制住了这件事 |
[02:37] | But she does want to see us, though. | 不过她的确想见见我们俩 |
[02:39] | Or, you know, one of us. | 或者我们其中一个也行 |
[02:41] | Just schedule it. I’ll make it happen. | 你安排时间吧 我会去的 |
[02:43] | Okay, all right. I’ll talk to you later. | 好 行 我晚点再跟你聊 |
[02:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:48] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[02:52] | Here’s your breakfast. | 你的早餐 |
[02:53] | No. | 不要 |
[02:54] | – Yummy, yum, yum. – Okay, you don’t have to have that. | – 很好吃的哟 – 好吧 你不吃就算了 |
[02:57] | – Eggies are ready. – Mom’s making you some eggs, I got to get out of here. | – 煎蛋做好了 – 妈妈在给你做煎蛋 我得走了 |
[02:59] | – Here, baby. – ‘scuse me. | – 给 宝贝 – 不好意思 |
[03:00] | Here, Nora. | 给 诺拉 |
[03:01] | – Mmm, they’re hot, so be careful. Who is it? – You got a phone call. | – 小心点 烫 谁打来的 – 有你的电话 |
[03:03] | – Emily Miller. Here you go. – That’s Edgar’s mom. | – 艾米丽·米勒 给 – 她是埃德加的妈妈 |
[03:05] | – Why is she calling at this hour? – I love you, see you later. I have no idea. | – 她这个点打过来干嘛 – 爱你 晚点再见 我也不知道 |
[03:06] | Probably because you gave your phone number | 可能是因为你把自己的电话给过 |
[03:08] | – to every single parent and told them to call at any hour. – Hello. | – 所有的单亲父母 还告诉他们可以随时打过来找你吧 – 喂 |
[03:10] | One second, hold on. Yeah, I can talk. The eggs. | 就一会儿 稍等一下 对 我有时间 煎蛋 |
[03:12] | – Hold on. – All right. | – 等等 – 好 |
[03:13] | Yeah, no problem. | 行 没问题 |
[03:14] | – Ah, Max. Want your eggs? – Hey, for sure. | – 对了 麦克斯 你要吃煎蛋吗 – 应该的 |
[03:16] | – I can’t talk about eggs right now. – Why not? | – 我现在不能跟你谈煎蛋的事 – 为什么 |
[03:18] | – Because I’ve decided on an art elective. – You have? Hallelujah. | – 因为我决定好选修哪门艺术课了 – 是吗 感谢上帝 |
[03:21] | – Finally. What’s it gonna be? – Photography. | – 终于啊 你要选修什么 – 摄影 |
[03:23] | No, photography is not an option. | 不行 没有摄影这个科目 |
[03:24] | – You run the school. Make it an option. – We can absolutely address this. | – 学校是你开的 你添一个就行了 – 我们当然可以处理 |
[03:27] | Technically, your mother runs the school. | 严格说来 是你妈妈开的 |
[03:28] | – Your problem is our problem. – Then she should make it an option. | – 你的问题就是我们的问题 – 那她就可以增加这个科目 |
[03:30] | There are your eggs. Honey, I got to go. | 你的煎蛋 宝贝 我得走了 |
[03:31] | – I’ll see you later. – Just wait one second. I will discuss this | – 待会儿再见 – 稍等一下 我得跟 |
[03:33] | – with my husband right now. – No, I’m gonna leave, I gotta get out of here. | – 我老公讨论一下这个问题 – 不行 我要走了 我得走了 |
[03:34] | – Thank you, okay. Bye, Emily. – I gotta get out of here. | – 谢谢 好 再见 艾米丽 – 我得走了 |
[03:36] | Okay, Edgar’s nutritionist wants to take him off casein and gluten. | 好吧 埃德加的营养师说不能让埃德加吃含酪蛋白和麸质的食物 |
[03:40] | Okay. Well, I’m glad she called us at 7:00 a.m. to tell us that. | 好 我很高兴她早上7点钟打电话来告诉我们这个 |
[03:43] | Well, she had to, because it reflects in his school lunches, | 她必须得这么做 因为这些得在午餐上实行 |
[03:46] | which we have to help manage. | 而午餐刚好又是我们管理的 |
[03:47] | – Good luck with that. – No, please. | – 那祝你好运咯 – 拜托 |
[03:48] | – Can you please do me a favor? – No, no, no, no, I can’t. | – 你能帮我一个忙吗 – 不行 不行 不行 我不能帮你 |
[03:51] | You don’t even know what I’m gonna ask you. | 你都还不知道我要让你帮我做什么呢 |
[03:51] | I do know what you’re gonna ask me. | 我当然知道你要让我帮你做什么 |
[03:52] | – What do you know? – You’re gonna ask me to call the lunch vendor, | – 那你说说看 – 你要让我打电话给午餐供应商 |
[03:54] | – and I’m slammed today already. I got to go. – And you’re right. | – 而我今天日程已经安排满了 我得走了 – 你说得没错 |
[03:56] | But you’re so good at it. | 可你擅长做这种事嘛 |
[03:58] | – Only because I don’t ask them to do crazy things, – Please. | – 那是因为我从来不让他们做莫名其妙的事 – 拜托了 |
[04:00] | like take all the casein out of one kid’s lunch. | 比如把酪蛋白和麸质从某个孩子午餐里全拣出来什么的 |
[04:02] | – It’s “Case-in.” – It’s “Cay-seen.” | – 这是特殊情况 – 是特输情况 |
[04:03] | Why did we found this school? | 我们是因为什么才建立这所学校的 |
[04:04] | – To be a fascist institution. – To meet the needs of every student. | – 是为了建立法西斯专政 – 是为了满足每个学生的需求 |
[04:06] | It’s not fascist. | 这一点都不法西斯 |
[04:08] | – No, that’s fascism. – It’s capitalism. | – 这是法西斯主义 – 这是资本主义 |
[04:09] | – No, that’s fascism. – It’s all we can afford right now, okay? | – 不 这就是法西斯主义 – 我们现在只能做到这样了 好吗 |
[04:11] | – Three electives. – Fascism. | – 三门选修课 – 法西斯 |
[04:11] | You founded Chambers Academy to meet the needs of every student. | 你建立钱伯斯学院就是为了满足每一个学生的需求 |
[04:11] | I’m sorry, Max. I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 麦克斯 抱歉 |
[04:14] | – My artistic needs are not being met. – I don’t want to interfere with | – 我的艺术需求却就没有被满足 – 我不想妨碍 |
[04:16] | this student-headmaster conference, | 你们这场学生与校长间的座谈会 |
[04:17] | so I’m gonna take off. I love you. I’ll see you. | 所以我就先闪人了 我爱你们 再见 |
[04:20] | So you’ll call the vendor? | 那你会打电话给供应商吧 |
[04:21] | – I’m late. I got to go. I can’t hear you. – You’re calling the vendor. | – 我要迟到了 我得走了 我听不见你说什么 – 你必须打给供应商 |
[04:23] | You’re gonna do it. | 你必须打电话给他们 |
[04:26] | Guys, take a second and acknowledge this moment. | 各位 花一秒钟时间来把握此时此刻 |
[04:28] | Don’t let it pass you by. | 不要让它从你身边溜走 |
[04:30] | You’re about to lay down your debut track on hallowed ground, | 你们的首专就将在这个神圣的地方进行录制 |
[04:34] | in a place where legends were made of songwriters, | 这个地方曾有许多曲作家缔造了无数传奇 |
[04:37] | where icons were made out of singers. Okay? | 同时也是从歌手中创造偶像的圣地 知道吗 |
[04:40] | You’re sitting, right now, where Janis Joplin actually recorded. | 你们现在坐的这儿正是贾尼斯·乔普林录音的地方 |
[04:45] | Who’s Janis Joplin? | 贾尼斯·乔普林是谁 |
[04:46] | You know what, out of my studio. | 算了 你给我出去 |
[04:48] | Go on and just get out. | 从我的录音室出去 |
[04:50] | I’m just kidding. It’s not your fault. | 开玩笑的 这不是你的错 |
[04:52] | It’s your mother’s fault. Listen to me. | 是你妈妈的错 听我说 |
[04:53] | Guys, all you have to do is sing in your normal voices. | 各位 你们要做的就只是唱出平时的声音 |
[04:56] | The mics will pick it up. Just remember your motivation, which is? | 麦克风会记录下来的 一定要牢记你们的目的 那就是 |
[05:00] | Be cute– | 卖萌 |
[05:01] | Especially you, Max– | 特别是你 麦克斯 |
[05:02] | And wish your grandfather a very, very happy 72nd birthday. | 然后在心中祝愿自己的爷爷能有一个特别特别快乐的72岁生日 |
[05:05] | We should record his birthday song with a full band. | 我们应该用完整的乐队给他录一首生日歌 |
[05:08] | Okay, you know what, when he turns 80, we’ll do that, | 好吧 我跟你说啊 那个等他到了80岁的时候我们再做 |
[05:10] | the whole thing. Any questions? | 到时候我们全部都来一遍 还有问题吗 |
[05:11] | Can you sign a form stating that this counts as my art elective? | 你能在表格上签字说明这也算是我艺术课的一部分吗 |
[05:14] | That’s absurd. | 这太荒唐了 |
[05:15] | I cannot do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[05:16] | – Then I am not singing. – Here we go, five, | – 那我就不唱 – 我们开始了 5 |
[05:18] | – Six, seven, eight… – I’m not gonna sing. | – 6 7 8… – 我不会唱的 |
[05:21] | ♪ I can change the world ♪ | ♪ 我可以用我的双手 ♪ |
[05:24] | ♪ with my own two hands ♪ | ♪ 创造一个更美好的世界 ♪ |
[05:27] | ♪ Make a better place ♪ | ♪ 用我的双手 ♪ |
[05:31] | ♪ with my own two hands ♪ | ♪ 创造一个更美好的世界 ♪ |
[05:34] | ♪ Make a kinder place ♪ | ♪ 用我的双手 ♪ |
[05:38] | ♪ with my own two hands ♪ | ♪ 创造一个更友好的世界 ♪ |
[05:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:52] | Your diagnostics show multiple blockages. | 你的诊断报告显示你的血管有多处阻塞 |
[05:56] | But I still don’t think that’s what caused you to collapse. | 不过我还是不认为这就是导致你摔倒的原因 |
[05:59] | I also saw some significant mitral regurgitation. | 我也看到了一些值得注意的二尖瓣回流 |
[06:03] | Not an ideal situation. | 情况并不太理想 |
[06:06] | Guys, we spent the last two years working with just diet and medication. | 各位 过去两年我们一直在改善饮食和药物治疗 |
[06:10] | Yeah, but he could still do a lot better with the diet. | 对 不过在饮食方面他还可以做得更好 |
[06:12] | Oh, I don’t know. Yeah, I mean, but I quit cigars. | 我不知道 对 不过我已经把烟戒掉了 |
[06:15] | – That’s a big deal. – And that’s great. | – 这是件大事 – 这是件好事 |
[06:16] | But even with the perfect diet, it’s just not gonna be enough. | 不过即使饮食方面做得很完美 但也还是不够 |
[06:21] | – I’m afraid it’s time to talk about surgery. – Oh, man. | – 我恐怕得是时候该谈谈做手术的事了 – 天呐 |
[06:25] | See, surgery was always a last option in your opinion. | 看吧 在你脑中最后的选择永远都是手术 |
[06:29] | It is. And it’s time to seriously consider it. | 的确是这样 而且现在是时候慎重考虑这件事了 |
[06:32] | This was no big deal. | 我没什么大碍 |
[06:33] | I mean, was short of breath. | 不过就是一时气促 |
[06:36] | – I stood up too fast. That’s all. – No. | – 加之起来又太猛了 仅此而已 – 不 |
[06:38] | No. You were just lucky. | 不是这样 你这次只是运气好 |
[06:41] | Lucky you weren’t alone when it happened and lucky it was just a clean fall. | 幸好事情发生时你不是独自一个人 也幸好摔倒时没磕着什么东西 |
[06:44] | Leland, it was not that big a deal. | 利兰 没你说的那么严重 |
[06:47] | Zeek, this will happen again. | 奇克 这种事还会再发生的 |
[06:50] | And if you’re driving when it does, | 万一你正在开车的时候犯病了 |
[06:52] | or you smack your head on the pavement when you fall, | 又或者摔倒的时候头磕到地上了 |
[06:56] | then, my friend, been nice knowing you. | 那朋友 我只好说很高兴曾经认识过你了 |
[07:54] | So, what are you thinking? | 那你是怎么想的 |
[07:57] | I’m thinking that Leland would like to buy himself | 我怎么想 我想的是利兰那家伙 |
[07:59] | a new vacation place is what I’m thinking. | 又能有钱给自己再添一块度假圣地了 |
[08:02] | That’s ridiculous. | 无稽之谈 |
[08:04] | I’m thinking we need to have a conversation. | 我觉得我们需要好好谈一谈 |
[08:06] | – Uh-huh. Okay. – Yeah. | – 是吗 行 – 是的 |
[08:09] | – There you go. – No, I’m driving. | – 上车吧 – 不 我来开车 |
[08:10] | No, I’m driving. I’m driving. | 不 我来开车 我来 |
[08:15] | Gosh. | 天呐 |
[08:17] | Take away my driving privileges, my god. | 连我的驾驶权都要剥夺 什么世道啊这是 |
[08:20] | But he was in a full body cast. | 不过他至少还能行动自如 |
[08:22] | I don’t really want to think about the details | 我不想像你似的 |
[08:24] | – as much as you apparently do. – We were there. | – 去思考那么多细节 – 我们当时就在那儿 |
[08:26] | – We weren’t there. – We would’ve heard something. | – 我们不在那儿 – 我们本来会听到点什么的 |
[08:28] | Why would we have heard them? | 那我们为什么会听得到 |
[08:29] | We were in a hotel, like, | 我们当时在一个酒店 |
[08:30] | – a million miles away. – You know, he was attached to a heart monitor. | – 相隔有十万八千里呢 – 他身上装了一个心脏监护器 |
[08:32] | That would’ve been going off. | 那个本来会响的 |
[08:33] | Look, all I know is that my daughter’s pregnant. | 听着 我现在只知道我女儿怀孕了 |
[08:36] | And she was so scared too. She was so scared to tell me. | 她很害怕 她很害怕告诉我 |
[08:39] | And I just froze. I… | 可我听到这个消息却呆若木鸡 我… |
[08:43] | I bet she dreamed of this wonderful moment | 我打赌她一定梦想着告诉自己妈妈 |
[08:47] | where she tells her mom this exciting news, | 这一令人激动消息的那个美妙的时刻 |
[08:50] | and I totally let her down. | 而我却完全让她失望了 |
[08:52] | I just said, “Oh.” | 我就只呆呆的说了一句“哦” |
[09:00] | He was in traction, you know. | 他正在做牵引治疗 |
[09:02] | – Maybe that helps. – Oh, my god, it’s not the point. | – 也许这会有疗效 – 我的天呐 我跟你说的不是这个 |
[09:04] | I know. I know, I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[09:08] | How do you… | 那你… |
[09:10] | How do you really feel about it? | 那你对此有什么感想 |
[09:16] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[09:20] | it doesn’t matter what I feel. | 我怎么想的并不重要 |
[09:24] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[09:26] | – Hey, crosby. – What? | – 克劳斯比 – 干嘛 |
[09:28] | You’re gonna have to do the 11:00 a.M. Oliver Rome thing by yourself. | 你上午11点钟自己一个人去处理奥利弗的事 |
[09:30] | I got to go, all right? | 我有事得走了 好吗 |
[09:31] | What, are you putting school ahead of luncheonette again? | 什么 你不是又要撇下速食餐厅的工作去忙学校的事情吧 |
[09:33] | You can’t…you can’t do that, man. | 你不能…你不能这样 大哥 |
[09:35] | – This is about luncheonette‘s business. – This isn’t about the luncheonette. | – 这事关速食餐厅的生意 – 这跟速食餐厅无关 |
[09:36] | This is about our father. I have to go talk to our dad. | 而是事关咱爸 我必须得去跟咱爸谈谈 |
[09:38] | – For what? – He’s a stubborn ass. | – 跟他谈什么 – 他是头大倔驴 |
[09:39] | – Mom said he won’t even consider having the surgery. – What surgery? | – 咱妈说他不会考虑接受手术 – 什么手术 |
[09:42] | His heart surgery, | 他的心脏手术 |
[09:43] | – Yeah, I… – to correct his mitral regurgitation. I got to go. | – 是 我… – 矫正二尖瓣回流 我得走了 |
[09:45] | You’re saying that like I know what that is. I never heard that. | 好像你这么一说我就能明白了似的 我听都没听说过这事儿 |
[09:47] | – How do you not know about this? – Dad’s having heart surgery? | – 你怎么可能不知道这事儿呢 – 咱爸要做心脏手术了 |
[09:49] | He’s refusing to have the heart surgery. | 他要拒绝接受手术 |
[09:50] | – I thought mom told you about this. – Mom did not tell me about this, | – 我以为妈已经跟你说了 – 妈没跟我说过 |
[09:52] | which is the pattern of behavior where she treats me like the baby, | 她完全是还把我当成个没长大的孩子 |
[09:55] | – and she hides this kind of medical situation. – Ah-huh, right. Okay. | – 这么重要的事都不跟我说一声 – 好吧 好了 |
[09:57] | Can we not make this about you right now? This is serious. | 咱现在能不能别把这事扯到你身上 这件事相当严重 |
[09:59] | How would I know it’s serious? Nobody’s telling me a thing. | 我怎么知道这件事严不严重 又没有人跟我说过这事 |
[10:02] | Okay, I got to go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[10:03] | – Tell me what happened before you go! – Yes, right, I will. | – 走之前把事情来龙去脉给我讲清楚 – 行 我跟你说 |
[10:06] | You can’t be in that big of a hurry! | 你不能就这么火急火燎地跑了 |
[10:07] | – The cardiologist wants to do a coronary bypass – Okay. | – 心脏病医师想做一个冠状动脉架桥术 – 好 |
[10:09] | – and a mitral valve replacement, okay? – That’s open-heart surgery. | – 和二尖瓣置换术 好吗 – 那是心内直视手术啊 |
[10:13] | Yes, I know, and that’s why I’m gonna go talk to him. | 是 我知道 所以我才要跟他谈谈 |
[10:14] | – Well, he’s got to do it. – Yeah, he is gonna do it. | – 那他必须得做这个手术 – 没错 他会做的 |
[10:17] | I’m gonna make him do it. | 我会让他这么做的 |
[10:17] | – I’m gonna talk to him. You’re gonna stay here. – I’m going with you. | – 我要去跟他谈一谈 你得留在这儿 – 我要跟你一起去 |
[10:19] | I don’t need you to come with me. | 我不需要你跟我一起去 |
[10:20] | – Yes, I’m coming with you. It’s our father. You’re not come with me. | – 不 我当然要跟你去 那可是咱爸啊 – 你不能跟我一起去 |
[10:22] | He’s got you wrapped around his little finger. | 你去了一定又会变成跟他一派 |
[10:23] | He’s gonna try and get you to flip to his side. | 他绝对会想办法把你拉到他那边去的 |
[10:25] | – You’ll do it in two seconds. – That is not true. | – 而你绝对不会超过两秒钟就妥协 – 才不是呢 |
[10:27] | – It is true. – That is not true. | – 就是这样 – 才不是 |
[10:27] | – I will be the hammer. – You’ll be quiet. | – 我一定会严厉批评他 – 你一句话都不能说 |
[10:29] | I will do all the talking. | 谈话由我全权负责 |
[10:34] | Hey, Jim. How are you? | 嘿 吉姆 你好吗 |
[10:36] | – You’re here– – Do you know what this is? | – 你来这儿… – 你知道这是什么吗 |
[10:37] | Yes, this is the email I sent you about Edgar Miller | 知道 这是我给你发的关于埃德加·米勒 |
[10:41] | – and the casein and– – Do you know what this is? | – 和酪蛋白以及麸质的邮… – 你又知道这是什么吗 |
[10:43] | This is our contract, yes, for the Chambers Academy. | 这是我们的合同 对 你与我们签订订货的合同 |
[10:47] | – Correct again. – What… | – 你又说对了 – 什… |
[10:48] | Why are you doing that? That was really rude. | 你为什么这么做 这实在是太无礼了 |
[10:50] | Why are you breaking things? | 你为什么要撕毁合同条款 |
[10:52] | Every single day there’s some crazy new request from you. | 每一天你都有新的荒谬的要求 |
[10:54] | No gluten, no dairy, vegetables only, meat only. | 不能有麸质 不能有乳制品 只要纯蔬菜 纯肉类 |
[10:57] | I can’t make individualized meals for 40 kids. | 我没办法为你那40个学生特别定制肉类 |
[10:59] | Okay, but your company is called select lunch. | 好吧 可是你们公司名字就叫做精选午餐 |
[11:02] | You even have it on your emblem. You have an apple. | 你甚至还在你的徽章上面写明了的 你身上有苹果徽章 |
[11:03] | You have a carrot. What are you doing? | 胡萝卜徽章 你要干嘛 |
[11:05] | Please, Jim, can you just help me for this week? That’s it. | 拜托了 吉姆 你能就帮我这么一周吗 就这一周 |
[11:08] | I just can’t work with you. | 我实在没办法跟你合作 |
[11:10] | I can…I can work with you. | 可我…我能跟你合作啊 |
[11:11] | I’m desperate here. You know what, fine, leave. | 我都快绝望了 算了 行 你走你的 |
[11:14] | I will find somebody else that will help me. | 我会再找到别的人来帮我的 |
[11:16] | – That care– – Yeah, that care. | – 会在乎的人 – 对 在乎的人 |
[11:17] | – care about children. – Oh, I don’t care about kids, huh? | – 会在乎孩子们的人 – 我不在乎孩子们是吗 |
[11:18] | And their intestinal tract and how they feel. | 还关心他们的肠道和他们感受的人 |
[11:20] | – Is that right? – You should just leave then. | – 是吗 – 你想走就走吧 |
[11:21] | You’re causing a scene. I will find somebody else | 这种局面是你一手造成的 我会找到别的人 |
[11:23] | – that will do individualized meals. – I’m causing a scene? | – 愿意特别为孩子们定制肉类的 – 我一手造成的 |
[11:25] | – You’re causing a scene. – Hey, kids, look up. | – 就是你一手造成的 – 看这边 孩子们 |
[11:27] | – Everybody, no gluten-free, no casein, – Really? You’re doing this right now? | – 各位 不加麸质 不加酪蛋白的 – 真的吗 你非要把脸皮撕破是吧 |
[11:29] | – zucchini-kale sandwiches. – Don’t listen anything he says. | – 西葫芦甘蓝三明治 – 别听他说的话 |
[11:31] | – How about that? – Wait till you see my review on yelp. | – 这样你们满意了吗 – 你就等着看到我对你大吼大叫的评论吧 |
[11:34] | Yeah, that’ll hurt. | 哎呀 我好害怕哟 |
[11:34] | It’s gonna hurt…You. | 你是应该…害怕 |
[11:39] | Sorry, kids. | 抱歉 孩子们 |
[11:40] | He must eat too much gluten. | 他一定是吃了太多麸质 |
[11:42] | Or casein. Whatever. | 或者酪蛋白 随便什么 |
[11:44] | So I guess you told my husband, Joel, | 我想你应该已经跟我老公–乔说过了 |
[11:46] | that there’s been some playground drama. | 她们小孩子之间闹了点矛盾 |
[11:49] | Well, what exactly did Sydney say has been happening? | 西德尼到底是怎么跟你们说的 |
[11:51] | Just that Sydney’s been, you know, picked on a little bit. | 她就说自己自己被人针对了 |
[11:54] | Which I understand. It happens. | 我理解 这种事很平常 |
[11:56] | You know, jealousy or whatever. | 小孩子家嫉妒了什么的 |
[11:58] | Mr. And mrs. Graham, I’m not sure you have a clear picture | 格雷姆先生 太太 我不太确定你们到底了不了解 |
[12:01] | of what’s happening here. | 究竟发生了什么事 |
[12:02] | Melody is the girl Sydney was talking about. | 西德尼跟你们说的那个女孩叫梅洛蒂 |
[12:05] | – Mm-hmm. – Sydney has zeroed in on her. | – 嗯 – 是西德尼在针对她 |
[12:07] | She’s been quite aggressive about excluding her. | 她一直在极力排挤那个女孩 |
[12:09] | – Uh… – Sorry, uh… | – 呃… – 抱歉 呃… |
[12:12] | So Sydney’s picking on Melody? | 这么说其实是西德尼在针对梅洛蒂 |
[12:14] | – I know that kids will be kids and all of that, – So… | – 我知道孩子嘛 总会有时候犯孩子气 – 这么说… |
[12:16] | but when it comes to matters of bullying– | 可当事情发展到欺凌的地步… |
[12:18] | Bullying? | 欺凌 |
[12:19] | What happened? | 到底出什么事了 |
[12:20] | It started when one of Sydney’s friends | 事情最开始是从西德尼的一个朋友 |
[12:22] | invited Melody to eat lunch with them. | 邀请梅洛蒂一起吃午餐 |
[12:23] | Sydney wouldn’t allow it. | 可西德尼不允许 |
[12:25] | What do you mean, she wouldn’t allow it? | 你什么意思 她不允许梅洛蒂跟她们一起进餐 |
[12:26] | Melody is a little on the heavy side, | 梅洛蒂身材有一点胖 |
[12:28] | and Sydney said that Melody shouldn’t even be eating lunch. | 西德尼就说梅洛蒂甚至连午餐都不该吃 |
[12:31] | Now she’s telling everyone not to speak to her. | 现在她又到处跟其他人讲不要跟梅洛蒂说话 |
[12:33] | And you saw this? | 她还这么说过 |
[12:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:37] | As you can imagine, Melody is… | 你可以想象得到 梅洛蒂… |
[12:39] | Well, she’s despondent. | 她很沮丧 |
[12:40] | Her parents kept her home from school yesterday, | 她父母昨天让她呆在家里别来上学 |
[12:42] | She was so upset. | 她非常沮丧 |
[12:45] | I’m…I’m–s– | 我…我… |
[12:47] | This is not–this is not how our daughter behaves. | 这不…这不会是我们女儿会做的出来的事 |
[12:51] | I’m–I’m– | 我…我… |
[12:52] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我实在不知道该说什么了 |
[12:54] | If there’s something going on at home | 你们家里是不是出了什么事 |
[12:56] | – that I should know about? – No. | – 你们应该让我知道的 – 没有 |
[12:57] | It’s been a… a tough year. | 今年真是…艰难的一年 |
[12:59] | You know, every family has its troubles, but we’re fine. | 家家都有本难念的经 不过我们还好 |
[13:03] | We’re currently separated. | 我们目前正在分居 |
[13:04] | And I think the kids are a little bit rattled by it. | 我觉得孩子们对此有些不愉快 |
[13:10] | – I know how tough this must be. – Yeah. | – 我知道这其中会有多困难 – 嗯 |
[13:12] | Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. | 谢谢你让我们注意到这件事 |
[13:15] | We will do our best to handle it. | 我们一定会尽力处理的 |
[13:16] | It was really nice meeting you, ms. Reese. | 真的很高兴能见到你 瑞斯老师 |
[13:18] | I’m sorry that you have not seen a better side of Sydney, | 我很抱歉没有让你看到西德尼表现好的一面 |
[13:21] | because she’s a great girl. | 因为她是个很好的女孩 |
[13:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:30] | – Julia, we need to talk. – Yeah, um… | – 茱莉亚 我们得谈谈 – 对 嗯… |
[13:36] | I’m working with the kids tonight on grandpa’s birthday present, | 我今晚上要跟孩子们一起准备爷爷的生日礼物 |
[13:38] | so we can talk to her tomorrow night. | 所以我们明天再谈她的事吧 |
[13:40] | No, I’m not talking about Syd. | 不 我不是要跟你谈西德的事 |
[13:42] | We have to talk about us, about what we’re dealing with. | 我们必须得谈一谈我们的事 我们现在正在处理的事 |
[13:46] | This is clearly a reaction to that. | 西德这样很明显是因为那件事 |
[13:48] | – You think? – Yeah. Yeah, I do think. | – 你觉得是这样吗 – 对 对我是这么觉得 |
[13:51] | – Yeah. – This is not like her. | – 嗯 – 这不像她 |
[13:52] | No. Joel, this is not like her, at all. | 对 乔 这一点都不像她 |
[13:58] | You know what, moving out and giving up on me was not like you…at all. | 而且 搬出家去 对我不再抱有希望这也完全…不像你 |
[14:04] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:05] | Come on, stay and talk with me, please. | 拜托 留下来跟我谈一谈 求你了 |
[14:08] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在开我玩笑吗 |
[14:10] | I begged you for a year just to talk to me | 我求你求了一年 就只是为了让你能跟我谈一谈 |
[14:13] | and tell me what the hell was going on, | 告诉我究竟是出了什么问题 |
[14:15] | And you refused to do that, and that broke me. | 可你却拒绝了 这让我心都碎了 |
[14:19] | And I’m almost okay. | 可我现在差不多要好了 |
[14:21] | So you can’t come over and talk to me about my dad. | 你又过来要跟我谈我爸的事 |
[14:26] | You can’t kiss me. Okay? | 你不能亲我 知道吗 |
[14:29] | You can’t pretend like you didn’t destroy me, | 你不能假装从来没有毁掉我 |
[14:33] | Because you did. | 因为你确实这么做了 |
[14:35] | You destroyed us, all of us. | 你毁了我们 毁了我们所有人 |
[14:38] | I know. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[14:41] | Okay, well, I’m gonna be okay. | 好 我是还能好起来 |
[14:43] | I can handle it. | 我也能处理得了 |
[14:45] | I don’t know if the kids can. | 可我不知道孩子们能不能 |
[14:55] | Remember the key with dad, be direct. | 记住应对老爸的关键 直截了当 |
[14:57] | Confront that problem head on. Attack it. | 直接命中问题核心 展开攻势 |
[14:59] | – Okay. Thanks for all the advice. – Right? | – 好 谢谢你那些建议 – 知道吗 |
[15:01] | And this guy, dad, what’s his first name? | 你要不要再提醒我咱爸名字叫什么 |
[15:02] | – All right. I’m just saying, – ‘Cause you act like I’ve never met the guy | – 好吧 我只是想告诉你 – 你搞得好像我从来都不认识他 |
[15:05] | – or talked to him. – don’t let him start talking. He’ll get in your head. | – 从没跟他说过话似的 – 千万别让他开口 否则他会蛊惑你的心智 |
[15:07] | Don’t let him start playing mind games with us. | 千万别让他开始跟我们玩心理游戏 |
[15:08] | – Okay, he’s not a magician or a hypnotist. – Okay. | – 好吧 他不是魔术师 也不是催眠师 – 好吧 |
[15:10] | – Can you check that email? – Yeah, KB. | – 你能帮我看一下那封邮件吗 – 行 KB发来的 |
[15:12] | – Who’s KB? – Kristina Braverman, your wife. | – KB是谁 – 克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼 你老婆 |
[15:16] | – Oh, she’s calling. – Okay, pick that up, pick that up. | – 她现在打过来了 – 好吧 接 接 |
[15:18] | Okay, honey, please don’t ask me any questions. | 亲爱的 千万别问我任何问题 |
[15:20] | I’m in a real pickle. I’m in a real bind right now. | 我这回真的遇上大麻烦了 我真的是陷入窘境了这回 |
[15:23] | My food vendor just quit on me, and I’ve got 40 kids to feed. | 我的食物供应商刚刚跟我辞职不干了 我又有40个孩子中午等着吃饭 |
[15:26] | I have no idea what I’m gonna do. | 我现在完全不知道自己该怎么办 |
[15:27] | Well, what about the food vendor? | 食物供应商又怎么了 |
[15:28] | He just quit. It doesn’t matter. | 他刚刚辞职不干了 这个不重要 |
[15:30] | – The first thing she said was no questions. – You got my email, right? | – 她开口第一句话就是让你不要问问题 – 你没收到我的邮件吗 |
[15:32] | How do you stay married? It’s a miracle. | 你们俩是怎么在一起过下去的 简直是奇迹啊 |
[15:33] | And I need you to pick up 40 hot lunches for the kids | 我需要你帮我带40份热腾腾的午餐回来给孩子们 |
[15:36] | and just bring them here. | 带回来就行了 |
[15:37] | – Just bring them here. – No. No can do. | – 只需要你带回来就行了 – 不行 我现在不行 |
[15:38] | I cannot go to whole foods. We’re going to talk to my dad | 我没办法带那么多食物过去 我们正在赶过去跟老爸 |
[15:40] | – about his surgery. – I don’t know what to do. | – 谈手术的事呢 – 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[15:42] | This is like a defcon five situation here, Adam. | 现在已经到达五级戒备状态了 亚当 |
[15:45] | Defcon five is actually the good one. | 五级戒备状态通常是情况还好 |
[15:47] | – Defcon one– it’s counterintuitive. – Is that crosby? | – 一级戒备状态才…你这么说是违反直觉的 – 你旁边是克劳斯比吗 |
[15:49] | – Yes, that’s Crosby. – Yeah. | – 对 是克劳斯比 – 是我 |
[15:50] | Whatever it is, it doesn’t matter. | 随便吧 是谁无所谓 |
[15:51] | I just…I need help. Hey, you know what, | 我就是…我需要帮助 嘿 要不这样 |
[15:53] | Maybe–could Crosby go to your dad’s and talk to him? | 要不…要不克劳斯比过去跟你爸谈 |
[15:56] | – Yes, he can, yes, he can, absolutely. – No, he can’t! | – 行 行 他绝对可以 – 不行 他不行 |
[15:57] | – That would be wonderful. – Kristina, it’s all good. | – 那样就太好了 – 克里斯蒂娜 你不用担心 |
[16:00] | He’s gonna go over to whole foods. | 他会带着所有食物过去的 |
[16:01] | He’ll get all these dietary requirements met, | 他会按照所有食物要求做的 |
[16:04] | and I will handle my father, and thanks for checking in. | 而我会去处理爸的事 谢谢你打电话过来 |
[16:06] | Okay, yes! Okay. | 好 太棒了 好 |
[16:08] | – Oh, you’re really happy with – So we’ll see. | – 你现在可高兴自己 – 我们就拭目以待吧 |
[16:09] | – yourself now, aren’t you? – We’ll just see how we handle this. | – 能一个人去了是吧 – 我们就等着看我们怎么处理这件事的吧 |
[16:11] | Don’t even worry. | 你完全不用担心 |
[16:14] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[16:16] | – How are you? – I’m all right. | – 你好吗 – 我还好 |
[16:18] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:21] | – How’s it going? – I feel like I was in shock, | – 怎么样了 – 我感觉自己当时震惊死了 |
[16:23] | and I didn’t do a good job not being in shock. | 以至于自己都没好好掩饰住自己的震惊 |
[16:27] | But I’m eager to hear more about, you know, | 不过我很想听到更多 |
[16:30] | what you and Ryan have planned, | 想听一下你跟瑞恩两人的计划 |
[16:33] | or how you’re gonna work it out. | 或者你打算怎么处理这件事 |
[16:36] | Oh, um… | 哦 嗯… |
[16:38] | I-I don’t know. I haven’t….I haven’t even thought about that. Well, I… | 我…我不知道 我…我还没有想过 |
[16:42] | He doesn’t know. | 他还不知道 |
[16:44] | – He doesn’t know? – Not yet. I…it’s just… | – 他还不知道吗 – 暂时还不知道 我…才… |
[16:46] | I just sort of started telling people and everything. | 我才刚开始告诉你们这件事 |
[16:50] | – So I haven’t really– – ‘Cause I guess that would be | – 所以我想我还没认真… – 我是觉得 |
[16:51] | a big piece in terms of is he involved? | 他能不能参与这件事非常重要 |
[16:54] | Does he want to be involved, | 他想不想参与其中啊 |
[16:56] | financially, emotionally? | 给你经济上情感上的支持什么的 |
[16:58] | – Right. – Just another person to help, you know. | – 嗯 – 这样能多一个人能帮上你 |
[17:01] | Yeah, I just don’t know yet, though. | 我知道 我只是目前还不确定 |
[17:02] | I don’t really know what I– | 我还不确定我….这… |
[17:04] | It’s a weird thing where you are one person, | 这事件非常不可思议的事 你本来只是一个人 |
[17:08] | and then suddenly… You’re two people. | 突然间…你就变成两个人了 |
[17:11] | – Yeah, I understand the math of it. – And that person needs you. | – 嗯 数量上的变化我知道 – 而且多的那个人需要你 |
[17:14] | – So there is some planning that has to happen. – I just feel like you’re trying | – 所以你必须要做出一些计划 – 我感觉你想说的意思 |
[17:18] | to…to say that you don’t want me to do it, | 是…你不希望我把孩子留下来 |
[17:21] | – so maybe you should just say it. – That’s not I’m trying to say. | – 这样的话你就直说吧 – 我要说的不是那个意思 |
[17:22] | Amber, it’s not that I don’t want you to do this. | 安博 不是我不想让你把孩子留下来 |
[17:24] | – Really? – It’s that I wish you | – 真的吗 – 而是我不希望 |
[17:25] | – weren’t doing it now. I feel like, – There it is, okay. | – 你现在就要孩子 我感觉… – 看吧 好吧 |
[17:28] | you’ve barely had time to work and be in love. | 你几乎没有时间去工作 去恋爱 |
[17:32] | And I do feel like you have no idea | 我也觉得你不知道 |
[17:36] | how hard something like this is to do by yourself. | 这些事要你一个人去承受会有多难 |
[17:38] | You have no idea, and I do. | 你不知道 而我知道 |
[17:41] | And it doesn’t mean I don’t believe in you. | 不是说我不相信你 |
[17:43] | I just– | 我只是… |
[17:46] | Okay. Good to know. | 好吧 很高兴知道这些 |
[17:54] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. Come on, honey. | 快点 快点 快点啊 亲爱的 |
[17:57] | Let’s go. These kids are foaming at the mouth. | 快点 孩子们等得嘴里都快冒白沫了 |
[17:59] | – Oh, boy, does my wallet hurt. – They’re foaming at the mouth. | – 天呐 我的钱包真的是太受伤了 – 他们等得都口吐白沫了要 |
[18:01] | How much did all this cost? | 这一共花了多少钱 |
[18:02] | Take a look at that. | 你自己看吧 |
[18:03] | All right, look away. Look away. | 好了 别看了 别看了 |
[18:04] | – Look away. I can. – Crap, I can’t. | – 先顾这边 我可以 – 天呐 我做不到 |
[18:06] | – How are we gonna afford that? – I have no idea. | – 这样下去我们怎么能负担得起啊 – 我也不知道 |
[18:07] | We’re gonna have to worry about it later. | 这事我们一会再来担心吧 |
[18:09] | They’re starving. They’re ready to eat each other. | 他们快饿死了 他们饿得都快互相吃对方了 |
[18:11] | – We’ll get the rest in a second. – Can you get the door? | – 我们待会儿来拿剩下的 – 你能开一下门吗 |
[18:14] | – Oh, come on, get your head out of your ass, jeez! – What’s the score? | – 拜托 快把头从屁股里拿出来啊 笨蛋 – 比分现在多少 |
[18:17] | Zero-zero. | 零比零 |
[18:18] | Hey, do you want a soda or something? | 嘿 你想喝点苏打什么的吗 |
[18:21] | You got iced tea? | 你这儿有冰茶吗 |
[18:22] | – Yeah, I got iced tea. – Yeah, I want iced tea. | – 有 我这儿有 – 那我要冰茶 |
[18:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:27] | – Thank you, sir. – That’d be iced tea. | – 谢谢 先生 – 你的冰茶 |
[18:30] | Good. Get in a little break. | 好 先休息一会儿 |
[18:32] | What do you want? How come you’re here? | 你来干嘛 什么风把你吹来了 |
[18:36] | Can’t a young man just come by and say hi to his father? | 一个晚辈就不能过来看望问候一下自己的老爸吗 |
[18:39] | Mm-hmm. Your mother called you, did she? | 嗯哼 你妈给你打电话了是吧 |
[18:41] | Uh, she didn’t, as a matter of fact, | 她没有 其实吧 |
[18:44] | which was pretty annoying and consistent. | 她没打给我让我还挺恼火的 |
[18:46] | I had to find out secondhand about your surgery from Adam. | 我还得间接从亚当那儿听说你要做手术的消息 |
[18:51] | – Really? – Which I hate. | – 真的吗 – 我讨厌这样 |
[18:51] | Wait a minute. Hold on a sec, whoa. | 等等 先等等 |
[18:54] | See, I got my eye on this kid here. | 我关注这小子很久了 |
[18:58] | – Yeah. – He didn’t get a lot of hits, but he gets on base a lot. | – 嗯 – 他没得多少分 不过他上垒了很多次 |
[19:01] | Right. | 是嘛 |
[19:02] | It’s okay. Let it go. | 没关系 别在意分数 |
[19:03] | Dad… | 爸 |
[19:03] | Let it go. Easy does it. | 别在意分数 没什么大不了的 |
[19:05] | – Dad. – Yeah. | – 爸 – 嗯 |
[19:06] | Can…can we talk about it? | 我们…我们能谈谈吗 |
[19:08] | Well, there’s not really much to talk about, Cros. | 这没什么好谈的 克劳斯 |
[19:09] | It’s elective surgery, and I have elected not to have it. | 这是选择性手术 我选择了不做手术 |
[19:13] | Okay. Well, Adam made it sound pretty serious. | 好吧 亚当把这事跟我说的挺严重的 |
[19:16] | Well, Adam’s a worrier and always has been and so is your mom. | 亚当一直都喜欢瞎担心 你妈也一样 |
[19:20] | And that’s why they get together, | 所以他们俩才那么合得来 |
[19:21] | so they can worry each other out. | 这样他们就能相互担心个没完了 |
[19:23] | All right, well, to be honest, I’m pretty worried too. | 好吧 说实话 我其实也挺担心的 |
[19:26] | It’s your heart. | 那可是你的心脏 |
[19:27] | – I mean, this mitrial gurgle– martrial gastral– – No, no. Crosby, | – 这个二睑板潺流…耳尖瓣胃流… – 不不 克劳斯比 |
[19:33] | do you even know what mitral regurgitation is? | 你到底知道二尖瓣回流都不知道是什么吗 |
[19:35] | No, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[19:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:38] | It’s a small leak in the heart valve, all right? | 就是心脏瓣膜出了一个小缝 知道吗 |
[19:42] | A lot of people walk around with it, | 很多人都有这样的毛病 |
[19:43] | don’t even know they’ve got it. | 但他们甚至都不知道有这事 |
[19:46] | The doctor said I could’ve had it for years, | 医生说我这个缝已经有几个年头了 |
[19:48] | and I never felt anything. | 可我连一点感觉都没有 |
[19:49] | And he says the other thing about it is, | 他还说了关于它的其他事 |
[19:51] | it’s not gonna kill me. | 它害不死我的 |
[19:52] | All right? The worst that can happen, | 好吗 最严重的情况也顶多就是 |
[19:54] | I’ll have one of those fainting spells like I had in vegas. | 出现像在维加斯那样的昏厥情况 |
[19:56] | I mean, and how bad was that, really? | 那又能有多糟糕嘛 |
[19:58] | So it was fine, wasn’t it? Look, son– | 所以我没事 知道吗 听我说 儿子… |
[20:00] | – Yeah, you looked all right, I guess, the next day. – Here’s the deal. | – 嗯 我想你第二天是看起来没事了 – 我跟你直说了吧 |
[20:03] | I would rather have a fainting spell like that | 我宁愿像在维加斯那样发生昏厥 |
[20:06] | than go in and have open-heart surgery or whatever the hell, | 也不愿意做那什么狗屁心内直视手术 |
[20:10] | Crack open my chest and work on me and just take my chances. | 在我胸上面开一个洞 在我胸腔里动手动脚 拿我去冒险 |
[20:14] | I mean, think about it. What choice would you make? | 你想想看 换做是你你会选择什么 |
[20:16] | A fainting spell, or take that risk? | 是愿意晕厥 还是冒险做手术 |
[20:24] | Probably fainting, if that’s all it really was. | 可能是晕厥吧 如果真像你说那样的话 |
[20:27] | Yeah, same here. | 是吧 我这情况也一样 |
[20:31] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:32] | Honestly? | 要听实话吗 |
[20:35] | I don’t think I’ve ever felt better. | 我并不觉得之前比现在好的到哪儿去 |
[20:50] | This is absurd. I cannot find a single vendor | 实在是太可笑了 我竟然连一个 |
[20:53] | who will make individual meals for these kids. | 愿意为孩子们提供特制肉类的供应商都找不到 |
[20:55] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. I really don’t. | 我不知道我该怎么做了 我真不知道 |
[20:57] | I don’t understand why baseball players aren’t paid according to their stats. | 我真搞不懂为什么不按照棒球运动员所处的位置给他们付工资呢 |
[21:02] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我什么意思吗 |
[21:04] | Are you listening to anything I’ve been saying for the past five minutes or… | 你过去五分钟到底有没有听我说过一句话 还是说… |
[21:07] | I’m just saying, you can do it. | 我觉得你可以这么做 |
[21:08] | – You weren’t listening. – I wasn’t listening. | – 你没有听我说 – 我是没有听 |
[21:10] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[21:12] | – Honey, I’m failing on all fronts, I really am. – Hey. | – 亲爱的 我无论做什么都只会失败 真的 – 嘿 |
[21:14] | – It’s like, who do I think I am, Oprah? – You’re not failing. | – 我以为我是谁呢 奥普拉吗 – 你没有失败 |
[21:16] | – I can open a school and have it be great. – Hey, come on. | – 居然认为自己可以开办一所学校 还能把它办得很好 – 别这么说 |
[21:18] | You’re not failing. | 你没有失败 |
[21:19] | Honey, I don’t know what we’re gonna do about any of this. | 亲爱的 我真不知道我们该拿这件事怎么办 |
[21:21] | I just–I’m worried. | 我只是…我很心烦 |
[21:23] | What’s all that? | 你在看什么 |
[21:24] | This is just something I thought about. I… | 这就是我在考虑的东西 我… |
[21:26] | It’s stupid. I thought maybe that we could, you know, hire someone. | 实在是太愚蠢了 我觉得我们可以…雇几个人 |
[21:30] | We could bring in the food, | 我们自己带食材去 |
[21:31] | and have somebody just come in and cook. You know? | 然后只用再请几个人帮我们做饭就行了 你觉得呢 |
[21:35] | – Tell you what. – What? | – 我跟你说啊 – 说什么 |
[21:37] | – Here’s what we’re gonna do. – Yes. | – 我们这么办 – 说 |
[21:39] | I need you to make me a list of everything we need in the school kitchen. | 我需要你列一份清单 写上学校厨房所需要的一切物品 |
[21:41] | I’ll go to Costco and pick it up tomorrow. | 然后我明天就去好市多全买回来 |
[21:43] | – It’s gonna blow the budget for the entire week. – It’s not. | – 这会花点我们整整一周的预算的 – 不会的 |
[21:45] | Not if we eliminate this column right here. | 只要我们忽略掉这一栏东西就行了 |
[21:46] | That’s our whole– that’s, like, a cook. | 这是我们整个…这是一个厨师诶 |
[21:48] | – Right. – And two assistants. | – 没错 – 还有两个助手 |
[21:49] | – Exactly. – We need three, really. | – 没错 – 我们得需要三个助手才行 |
[21:51] | Perfect, because we will have four, and they’ll work for free | 太好了 我们刚好有四个人 而且他们会免费工作 |
[21:54] | as a part of our new culinary arts elective. | 因为这可以作为我们新开的烹饪艺术选修课一部分 |
[21:57] | It’s “Cull-inary,” | 就叫做剔饪课 |
[21:58] | – But what are you talking about? – I’m pretty sure it’s “Kewl-inary” Arts. | – 可你到底在说些什么呢 – 我很确定它该叫提饪课 |
[22:00] | – It’s “Cull-inary,” Adam. – We’re gonna have the kids | – 是剔饪技巧 亚当 – 我们让孩子们 |
[22:02] | come in and cook with me in the kitchen. | 进厨房跟我一起烹饪 |
[22:05] | – That’s crazy. – It is crazy. | – 那太疯狂了 – 确实很疯狂 |
[22:06] | It’s no crazier than saying that gluten causes tantrums. | 但再疯狂也不比你说的那句麸质会导致人发脾气疯狂 |
[22:09] | – Right? – Okay, okay. | – 你说是吧 – 好 好吧 |
[22:11] | All right, guess what, | 行 你猜怎么 |
[22:13] | – I’m gonna sign off on this. – Thank you. | – 我就这么办 – 谢谢 |
[22:15] | – I will regret it, but I’m signing off on this. – You’re not gonna regret it. | – 我肯定会后悔的 不过我还是要这么办 – 你不会后悔的 |
[22:17] | – Yes, I will. – Pizza for dinner. | – 我肯定会的 – 晚餐吃披萨 |
[22:18] | I’m thinking half bacon, half pepperoni. | 我想要一半培根 一半意大利香肠的 |
[22:20] | Sounds good. Max, I have good news. | 听起来不错 麦克斯 我有个好消息 |
[22:22] | We’ve heard your complaints, and we’re adding a new arts elective. | 我们听取了你的意见 决定新开一门艺术选修课 |
[22:26] | – It better be photography. – “Kewl-inary” Arts. | – 最好是摄影课 – 叫做提饪艺术 |
[22:28] | “Cull-inary” Arts. | 是剔饪艺术 |
[22:31] | ♪ With my own two hands ♪ | ♪ 用我的双手 ♪ |
[22:34] | ♪ Make a better place ♪ | ♪ 创造更美好的世界 ♪ |
[22:37] | We don’t sound very good. | 听起来不怎么好听 |
[22:38] | You guys are not the Jackson 5. | 你们又不是杰克逊家族乐队 |
[22:40] | That is for sure. | 不怎么好听是当然的 |
[22:41] | But you’re not the first band to need a little help, | 不过你们不是第一个需要点帮助的乐队 |
[22:43] | and we have a secret tool called auto-tune. | 我们有个叫做自动调谐的秘密工具 |
[22:48] | Put your finger there and go ahead and slide it up as I… | 把手指放在那儿 然后往上面一推 就像我这样… |
[22:53] | That’s sweetens it, doesn’t it? | 这样好听多了 对吧 |
[22:56] | Now we sound good. | 现在听起来好听了 |
[22:57] | – Ooh, that sounds– that’s harmonious. – This is the power. | – 听起来音调非常优美 – 这就是力量 |
[23:00] | Yeah, that’s the secret Oliver Rome sauce right there. | 没错 这就是奥利弗·罗马的歌变好听的秘诀 |
[23:03] | Don’t tell him, though. | 不过你千万别告诉他 |
[23:04] | Yeah. How old is grandpa? | 行 爷爷有多大年纪了 |
[23:06] | Uh…He’s turning 72. | 呃…他这个生日就72了 |
[23:09] | Is that old? | 年纪这么大了吗 |
[23:13] | Well, it’s not young. | 是不年轻了 |
[23:15] | But, you know, he’s a bull. | 不过 你知道的 他壮的跟头牛似的 |
[23:18] | He’ll definitely make it to 80. | 他绝对能活到80 |
[23:19] | Good, ’cause I can’t wait till we do it with a full band. | 太好了 我已经等不及要用整支乐队为他录音了 |
[23:23] | Well, not too soon. | 还早着呢 |
[23:26] | – Max, watch out, watch out. – Move it. | – 麦克斯 小心点 小心点 – 让开 |
[23:27] | – Guys, careful. – Mr. Braverman. | – 孩子们 小心点 – 布雷弗曼先生 |
[23:29] | – Mr. Braverman, is the chicken ready yet? – Mr. Braverman. | – 布雷弗曼先生 鸡肉可以翻面了吗 – 布雷弗曼先生 |
[23:30] | – Mr. Braverman. – Not yet. | – 布雷弗曼先生 – 还没有 |
[23:31] | – Let it sit there a little bit. – How do I turn on the stove? | – 还要再等上几分钟 – 炉子要怎么开啊 |
[23:32] | – How do I turn on the stove? – We’re not gonna turn the stove on yet. | – 炉子我要怎么开 – 我们暂时还不用开炉子 |
[23:34] | – It’s a little bit tricky. – No, no, I like fire. | – 这有点复杂 – 不 不 我喜欢火 |
[23:36] | – Mr. Braverman. – One second, Kiara. | – 布雷弗曼先生 – 等一下 加拉 |
[23:37] | You can flip it in a minute but not yet, not yet. | 过一分钟再翻 现在还不急着翻 现在还不能 |
[23:39] | Mr. Braverman, this one’s not supposed to have any gluten. | 布雷弗曼先生 这个里面不能有任何麸质 |
[23:41] | – Right. – What’s gluten? | – 没错 – 什么是麸质 |
[23:43] | Gluten, it’s a substance in flour. | 麸质就是面粉的材质 |
[23:45] | It’s a protein composite found in wheat. | 麸质是小麦里的复合蛋白 |
[23:47] | – There you go. – Also, this is not art. | – 你说的没错 – 而且 这课也不是艺术 |
[23:49] | – This is slave labor. – Max. | – 这是苦役 – 麦克斯 |
[23:50] | – You can be arrested for this. – Mr. Braverman. | – 你会因此被警察逮捕的 – 布雷弗曼先生 |
[23:51] | – Mr. Braverman. – I think the chicken’s ready. One second. | – 布雷弗曼先生 – 我觉得鸡已经可以了 等一下 |
[23:53] | – Yes, it’s ready to flip. You can flip it. – What’s casein? | – 行 可以翻面了 你可以翻了 – 酪蛋白是什么 |
[23:55] | – Okay, okay, okay, let’s not light the stove right now. – Mr. Braverman. | – 好了 好了 好了 现在别点炉子 – 布雷弗曼先生 |
[23:58] | Dad, what do I do with this turkey? How do I cook it? | 爸 火鸡该怎么弄 我该怎么烹饪它 |
[24:00] | – We’re not cooking the turkey. Yes? – Mr. Braverman? | – 我们不做火鸡 什么事 – 布雷弗曼先生 |
[24:01] | – Do I put potatoes inside of the chicken? – Mr. Braverman? | – 我要把土豆加进鸡肉里吗 – 布雷弗曼先生 |
[24:03] | Is the chicken ready to flip yet? | 鸡可以翻面了吗 |
[24:04] | – If you wanna…Yeah? – Mr. Braverman, Erin has a knife. | – 你想翻就翻吧 什么事 – 布雷弗曼先生 埃伦拿了把刀 |
[24:05] | Oh, god. Okay, one second. | 天呐 好 稍等一下 |
[24:07] | – No,no,Erin,Erin,no,no,no.Okay.Just let me take the knife. – Mr.Braverman? | – 别碰刀 埃伦 埃伦 别别别 好 把刀给我 – 布雷弗曼先生 |
[24:09] | – Mr. Braverman? – Everybody’s okay. We’re all good. | – 布雷弗曼先生 – 大家都做得很好 我们做的很好 |
[24:11] | We’re good. That’s good, okay. | 我们做得很好 很好 非常好 |
[24:13] | Chicken’s looking great, Edgar. | 鸡做得非常好 埃德加 |
[24:14] | – Mr. Braverman? – Thank you. | – 布雷弗曼先生 – 谢谢夸奖 |
[24:16] | Hey, Sydney, can you come down here for a minute, please? | 西德尼 你能下来一下吗 |
[24:20] | – Hey. – Hey, ready? | – 嘿 – 嘿 准备好了吗 |
[24:23] | Well, yeah. Is she… | 嗯 她… |
[24:27] | Why is dad here? | 爸为什么来这儿 |
[24:28] | Because we wanted to talk to you about something together. | 因为我们想一起跟你谈一谈 |
[24:31] | So, um…Have a seat. | 那…先过来坐下吧 |
[24:39] | So we heard about what happened with Melody at school. | 我们听说你跟梅洛蒂在学校发生的事了 |
[24:43] | Mm…I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 嗯…我不知道你们在说什么 |
[24:46] | Mrs. Reese told us that, uh… | 瑞斯老师跟我们说 呃… |
[24:51] | That you weren’t too nice to her, that you said some things. | 你对她说的一些话不是很友好 |
[24:54] | That’s not true. | 事情不是这样的 |
[24:55] | I don’t think she’d make it up, bug. | 我觉得这些不是她编出来的 宝贝 |
[24:57] | My teacher is a liar. She hates me. | 我老师就是个骗子 她讨厌我 |
[24:59] | Sydney, listen. | 西德尼 听我说 |
[25:01] | We’re not mad, all right? | 我们没有生气 好吗 |
[25:03] | We want to talk to you. | 我们只想跟你谈谈 |
[25:04] | If anything, we’re worried, | 我们很担心会有什么事 |
[25:05] | and we want to help you figure out what you’re upset about. | 我们很想帮你找出不开心的原因 |
[25:08] | – I’m not upset. – Okay. | – 我没有不开心 – 好吧 |
[25:10] | Sydney, listen. We’re just confused. | 西德尼 听我说 我们只是很困惑 |
[25:12] | We’re trying to figure out what this is all about. | 我们想弄明白到底是怎么一回事 |
[25:14] | Why are you both ganging up on me? | 为什么你们都要联合起来针对我一个人 |
[25:15] | – We’re not ganging– – We’re not ganging up on– | – 我们没有针… – 我们没有针对… |
[25:17] | We just…we wanna talk to you about… | 我们只是…我们想跟你谈谈… |
[25:17] | Why are you even here? You don’t even live here anymore. | 你来这儿做什么 你连住都不住在这儿了 |
[25:19] | – Sydney, don’t talk to your father like that. – Sydney. | – 西德尼 不许跟你爸爸这么说话 – 西德尼 |
[25:21] | We want to help you figure out what you’re upset about. | 我们想帮你找出不开心的原因 |
[25:23] | – I’m not upset. – And help… | – 我没有不开心 – 然后帮你… |
[25:24] | Okay, calm down. | 好吧 冷静点 |
[25:25] | No, I don’t want to calm down. | 不 我不想冷静 |
[25:27] | Why don’t you go back to your terrible apartment? | 你干嘛不回你那个破破烂烂的公寓去 |
[25:29] | I hate you! I hate both of you! | 我恨你 我恨你们两个 |
[25:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:46] | That looks good, honey. | 看起来挺不错 亲爱的 |
[25:47] | All right. This is insane. | 好吧 这是在太难以置信了 |
[25:49] | I can’t believe my dad is turning 72. | 我不敢相信我爸已经72岁了 |
[25:51] | I know. It’s crazy. | 我知道 的确很难以置信 |
[25:55] | – Who’s that? – It’s Edgar’s mom. | – 谁打来的 – 埃德加的妈妈 |
[25:58] | – Don’t answer that. – Honey, I have to answer it. | – 别接 – 亲爱的 我必须得接 |
[25:59] | – What if it’s important? – Oh, it is important. | – 万一是什么重要的事呢 – 有什么可重要的 |
[26:00] | She’s gonna complain that I used her son as slave labor. | 她铁定是要抱怨我们拿他儿子做苦役那事儿 |
[26:02] | – Please, I’m begging you, don’t answer it. – Okay. | – 拜托 我求你了 别接电话 – 好吧 |
[26:04] | – I can’t deal with it. Not tonight. – I won’t answer it. | – 我不能处理这事 今晚不行 – 我不接 |
[26:06] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[26:07] | – Hey. The Trusselmen clan is here. | – 嘿 – 特拉所门家族到了 |
[26:09] | – Hi, guys. – Where’s the birthday boy? | – 你们好 – 寿星在哪儿 |
[26:11] | You’re the first ones to arrive. | 你们是第一个到的 |
[26:12] | – All right. – What’s up? | – 好吧 – 还好吗 |
[26:13] | – Hey. – We’re the nerdy family, first here. | – 嘿 – 我们是冠军家庭 第一个到诶 |
[26:15] | – That’s all right. How are you? – We’re gonna be the last to leave. | – 没错 你们好吗 – 我们一定也会是最后离开的 |
[26:17] | Well, we had an episode on the way here. | 来的路上发生了段小插曲 |
[26:19] | The cutest member of the family crapped herself. So… | 咱家最可爱的小东西把便便拉自己身上了 所以 |
[26:21] | Jasmine. | 贾思敏 |
[26:22] | Jasmine crapped herself. | 贾思敏拉自己身上了 |
[26:24] | It smells really bad. | 闻起来真臭啊 |
[26:25] | – I’m sorry. It’s bad. – My bad. | – 不好意思 真的很臭 – 是我不好 |
[26:27] | I will take you upstairs. | 我带你们到楼上去 |
[26:28] | – I have some clothes of Nora’s you can borrow. – Yeah. | – 我这儿有几件诺拉的衣服可以借你 – 嗯 |
[26:31] | I could hardly tell. | 我一点都没闻出来 |
[26:32] | – Well, you should’ve been in the car with us. – Jabbar, | – 你真该跟我们去车里闻一闻 – 乔巴 |
[26:34] | come on, I have to show you something. | 来 我有东西要给你看 |
[26:35] | – Okay. – Yeah, move it. | – 好 – 走吧 |
[26:37] | 72. Is that– that’s the right number? | 72了 我…我没记错吧 |
[26:40] | – Yeah. – I just saw him, | – 没有 – 我刚见过他 |
[26:42] | – and he doesn’t look a day over 50 if you ask me. – Tough to believe. | – 要我说的话他看起来像是50都还不到 – 真是很难让人相信 |
[26:45] | Hey, I wanted to thank you for handling the situation with dad. | 嘿 我想谢谢你去处理爸的事 |
[26:49] | Oh, yeah, no problem. Happy I could– | 嗯 哪里的事 我很高兴能… |
[26:53] | I have to admit, I was a little doubtful | 我不得不承认 我其实有点怀疑 |
[26:55] | – you were gonna be able to handle him. – Oh, you were? | – 你能不能处理得了 – 是吗 |
[26:57] | Yeah, I didn’t think you would be able to get him over the hump | 对 我没想到你能说服他 |
[26:58] | and talk him into the surgery, but got that text saying “All good.” | 让他接受做手术 而是收到了你的短信说“一切安好” |
[27:01] | It was a big relief. | 我瞬间就如释重负 |
[27:04] | Ye–um–I think we might have a different idea of what “All good” means. | 对…我想我们可能对“一切安好”的理解有些不太一样 |
[27:10] | Sugar-free… | 完全不含糖… |
[27:12] | Gluten-free, no cholesterol. | 不含麸质 不含胆固醇 |
[27:15] | It’s a completely heart-healthy alternative to the chocolate birthday cake.So… | 相比于巧克力蛋糕来说完全对心脏无害 所以… |
[27:18] | – It’s beautiful, Jules. Well done. – I tried the filling. It sucks. | – 很漂亮 茱尔斯 干得漂亮 – 我尝过一点馅儿 难吃死了 |
[27:22] | Sydney. | 西德尼 |
[27:25] | I spent a lot of time working on that. | 我花了好长时间做这个呢 |
[27:26] | So what? It’s still disgusting. | 那又怎么样 还是很恶心 |
[27:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:31] | So she’s… going through a thing. | 她正在…经历某件事 |
[27:34] | – Yeah. – You know. | – 嗯 – 你们懂的 |
[27:35] | It’s that age. | 也到年纪了 |
[27:36] | – It’s so–you know, it’s normal. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 这很…非常正常 – 是啊 是啊 |
[27:38] | Girls are way more dramatic than boys. | 女孩子比男孩儿更容易情绪化 |
[27:40] | That is for sure, for sure. | 这是肯定的 肯定的 |
[27:42] | – Thank you. – Sure. | – 谢谢 – 不用 |
[27:44] | Uncle Adam and uncle Crosby are yelling at each other. | 亚当舅舅跟克劳斯比舅舅在吵架呢 |
[27:46] | Because you didn’t handle it. | 因为你没有去处理 |
[27:48] | – According to your game plan. – You let dad steamroll you, like always. | – 根据你的游戏计划 – 你跟以前一样 让爸以压倒性优势打败了 |
[27:51] | There’s a difference between respecting someone’s wishes | 尊重一个人的意愿跟被以压倒性优势打败之间 |
[27:53] | – and getting steamrolled. – What’s happening? | – 是有区别的 – 怎么了 |
[27:55] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[27:56] | – He wants to micromanage dad’s illness for him, – No. | – 他想插手管爸病的事 – 不是 |
[27:57] | .just like every over thing in this family. You wanna be… | 就像以前查收管家里所有大小事物一样 你总是想当… |
[27:57] | Crosby doesn’t think dad has to have his surgery. | 克劳斯比觉得爸不应该做手术 |
[28:01] | Crosby, he has to have the surgery. | 克劳斯比 他必须得做手术 |
[28:02] | Oh, what a shocker. | 真是令人震惊啊 |
[28:03] | – You two are in— See, Julia gets it. | – 你们两个是在… – 看到没 茱莉亚就明白 |
[28:04] | – oh, yeah? – What were you talking to him about it for? | – 哦 是吗 – 你们俩说爸的事干什么呢 |
[28:06] | I thought you handled this. | 我以为你已经处理好这件事了 |
[28:07] | – Yeah. I had an emergency. – You had… | – 是 可我有急事 – 你有… |
[28:09] | – I couldn’t do it. – What was the emergency? | – 没办法亲自去 – 什么急事 |
[28:10] | – A bigger emergency than this? – Yeah. | – 比这件事还重要的急事 – 对 |
[28:12] | The emergency was Anna needed broccoli for lunch. | 急事就是安娜午餐要吃甘蓝 |
[28:14] | – She couldn’t eat a yam or something. – She had a gluten problem. | – 她不能吃山药什么的 – 她不能吃麸质 |
[28:16] | Oh, a gluten problem. | 不能吃麸质啊 |
[28:17] | – That’s up there with heart failure. – Shut up, okay? | – 吃了是不是就心脏衰竭了啊 – 别说了 行吗 |
[28:18] | – You just made this harder for everybody. – We need to solve this. | – 你这么做只会让大家更加难堪 – 我们得解决这事 |
[28:20] | We need to solve this. | 我们得解决这事 |
[28:21] | We need a strategy in place, because– | 我们得制定一个策略 因为… |
[28:23] | – Look, it’s an elective procedure. – Yeah, it’s an elective procedure, | – 这就是个选择性手术 – 对 这是个选择性手术没错 |
[28:26] | but he’s not gonna elect to do it, because he’s afraid. Don’t you get that? | 可是他选择不做手术 因为他害怕 你明白了吗 |
[28:34] | Great. | 好极了 |
[28:44] | Anybody gonna wish me a happy birthday? | 有谁想祝我生日快乐吗 |
[28:46] | – Happy birthday, dad. – Happy birthday. | – 生日快乐 爸 – 生日快乐 |
[28:47] | Guess who went to the giant sale at the party store. | 猜猜谁在派对商店遇到了超级促销 |
[28:51] | This guy. | 是我 |
[28:52] | I got so much stuff, | 我买了一大堆东西 |
[28:53] | you could have all of your kids’ parties for the next, like, 50 years. | 你们可以拿回去给你们的孩子们办派对 以后50年都够用了 |
[28:57] | They’re having a–hey. Oh, well, all right. | 他们在卖…嘿 好吧 |
[28:59] | Here, you pass these out. | 给 你把这个发给大家 |
[29:00] | They were having a sale on hats and horns. | 他们在促销帽子跟喇叭 |
[29:02] | I got leis. | 我买了花环 |
[29:03] | We could have, like, a hawaiian theme party. | 我们可以办一个夏威夷主题的派对 |
[29:05] | Take a–anyone? | 拿一个…有谁要吗 |
[29:06] | Guys, they got festive colors. | 各位 他们有喜庆的颜色 |
[29:08] | Oh, here, dad. I guess you’re the birthday boy. | 给 爸 我想你才是今天的寿星 |
[29:11] | And so…What is going on? | 话说…你们都是怎么了 |
[29:17] | So it tracks how many steps you’ve taken. | 它可以追踪到你行走的步数 |
[29:20] | You can press a little button, and it’ll tell you | 你只用按下按键 它就会告诉你 |
[29:22] | how many steps you’ve taken and all kinds of things. | 你已经行走的步数以及其它信息 |
[29:25] | – That’s pretty amazing. – No, Adam, I need to answer it. | – 太神奇了 – 不行 亚当 我得接电话 |
[29:27] | – I thought you were gonna stay strong for me. – It’s Edgar’s mom. | – 我还以为你会为了我决不妥协呢 – 这是埃德加妈妈打来的 |
[29:28] | I am staying strong, okay? | 我一直都没妥协 好吗 |
[29:30] | Edgar’s a kid that we use as slave labor. | 埃德加是一个我们用来当做苦役的孩子 |
[29:32] | – Adam did, actually. Hey, Emily. – She doesn’t need to know this. | – 其实都是亚当做的 喂 艾米丽 – 她不需要知道这个 |
[29:34] | It’s like a health game. | 这就像是一个健康的游戏 |
[29:35] | – It’s fun. – I don’t know. | – 很有趣 – 我不知道 |
[29:37] | I want one, right? They’re fun. | 我都想要一个了 太有趣了 |
[29:39] | – Okay. Well, you can use this one. – Of course. | – 好 你可以用我这个 – 当然 |
[29:42] | – Okay, I’m gonna go check on the grandkids. – No, it’s not a problem at all. | – 好了 我去看看孙子们 – 不 完全没有问题 |
[29:44] | Yeah. I didn’t listen to your message yet. | 对 我还没有听你留的信息 |
[29:46] | There you go. I’m not gonna even measure my steps. | 好了 我是不会测量自己走过的步数的 |
[29:48] | – I’m just gonna count ’em to myself. – My father-in-law’s birthday party, | – 我靠自己就够了 – 我公公的生日派对 |
[29:51] | and he’s actually not in the best of health right now, so… | 他现在其实身体状况不是太好 所以… |
[29:54] | – He’s so stubborn. – I’m sorry, what? | – 他太固执了 – 不好意思 你说什么 |
[29:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:57] | He’s so stubborn. | 他太固执了 |
[29:58] | Mom, you have to talk to him. | 妈 你必须跟他谈一谈 |
[30:00] | Well, we’re talking. | 我们会谈的 |
[30:03] | But this is his birthday. | 可是今天是他生日 |
[30:05] | I just want him to have a nice party. | 我只想给他一个开心的派对 |
[30:07] | Okay. Well, I guess what we really need is birthday cake. | 好吧 那我想我们真正需要的是生日蛋糕了 |
[30:12] | – We need birthday cake, right? It makes things better. – Yes. Yes. | – 我们需要蛋糕 对吧 它会让一切变好起来 – 对 对 |
[30:16] | – Okay. – I’ll help you with the candles. | – 好吧 – 我来帮你插上蜡烛 |
[30:18] | Thank you. Max? | 谢谢 麦克斯 |
[30:20] | – Hey, can you hold her? – Hey. | – 嘿 你能帮我抱一下她吗 – 嘿 |
[30:22] | – Oh, uh, yes. Okay, sure. – You got her? You got her? | – 行 好 没问题 – 抱稳了吗 抱稳了吗 |
[30:25] | – Hi. I do. – Good, good. | – 你好啊 抱稳了 – 好 好 |
[30:31] | – For crying out loud. – Dad. | – 大声喊出来 – 爸 |
[30:34] | Oh, god, there’s got to be some– | 天呐 肯定会有点什么… |
[30:37] | Dad? | 爸 |
[30:39] | I know you can hear me, dad. | 我知道你听得见我说话 爸 |
[30:41] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[30:42] | Huh? Oh, you got to speak up, son. | 啥 你说话得大声点 儿子 |
[30:45] | You know I got bad ears. I’m just a frail old man. | 你知道我耳朵不好 我只是个脆弱的老头子 |
[30:51] | Will you come on? What are you doing? | 你能别装了吗 你在干什么呢 |
[30:53] | Well, I was looking for something with meat in it, | 我刚正在找里面有肉的食物 |
[30:56] | because in case you haven’t noticed, at my birthday party, | 免得你给忘了 我生日派对上所有东西 |
[30:59] | everything is mostly made with lentils or tofu. | 大部分都是扁豆或者豆腐做的 |
[31:02] | Yeah, I know. Everybody’s worried about you. | 我知道 大家都担心你啊 |
[31:04] | Really? Well, I’m kind of worried about me. | 真的 我也挺担心我自己的 |
[31:07] | Are you? Doesn’t seem like it. | 是吗 看起来可一点都不像 |
[31:09] | It doesn’t seem like you’re dealing with this. | 一点都不像你有要处理这件事的意思 |
[31:11] | It doesn’t seem like you’re taking it seriously at all. | 也一点都不像你有认真对待这件事 |
[31:12] | Oh, no, son, I am taking this very seriously. | 不 儿子 我对待这件事非常慎重 |
[31:17] | Well, then you should do it. You should have the surgery. | 那你就应该这么做 你就该做这个手术 |
[31:19] | It’s not that simple. | 事情没那么简单 |
[31:20] | It is that simple. | 事情就是这么简单 |
[31:20] | Do you know what could happen? I could die on that table. | 你知道会发生什么事吗 我可能会死在手术台上 |
[31:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:25] | And I also know it’s a 95% success rate for this surgery, 95%. | 我也知道这次手术有95%的成功几率 95% |
[31:30] | Those are really good odds. | 成功几率非常大 |
[31:30] | – Are they? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[31:32] | Jeez, I’m glad you’re willing to take the risk. | 我很高兴你愿意拿去冒这个险 |
[31:34] | Come on. I am willing to take the risk. | 拜托 我愿意去冒险 |
[31:36] | I don’t like the alternative. | 我不喜欢二者选一 |
[31:37] | Well, you know what my doctor told me? | 你知道我的医生是怎么跟我说的吗 |
[31:38] | My doctor says that, | 他说的是 |
[31:40] | you know, if the surgery doesn’t go well, | 如果手术进行不顺利的话 |
[31:42] | I think he put it very poetically when he said, | 我想他说的时候还特意描绘得挺有诗意 |
[31:44] | “You’d have a diminished quality of life.” | 他说“你的生命质量将会降低几分” |
[31:48] | It’s still a life. | 可那你也至少还活着啊 |
[31:51] | Not one I want. | 我不想那样活着 |
[31:52] | If you don’t have the surgery, you could die. | 如果你不做手术的话 你会死的 |
[31:56] | You could die, dad. What do I do then? | 你会死的 爸 那样我该怎么办 |
[32:00] | If I die, you just take my ashes, | 要是我死了的话 你就带着我的骨灰 |
[32:03] | you scatter them in center field at marine park, | 把它撒在海洋公园的中间 |
[32:06] | and you play a game of baseball over me… | 然后在那块土地上打棒球… |
[32:10] | ’cause I’m going out on my terms. | 因为我想死后也能继续与你们同行 |
[32:13] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[32:16] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[32:21] | ♪ Happy birthday, dear dad ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的爸爸 ♪ |
[32:25] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[32:44] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[32:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:49] | What are you doing? | 你出来干嘛呢 |
[32:51] | I’m getting away from the stupid fruit tart, that’s what I’m doing. | 我在远离那个愚蠢的水果馅饼 我不想吃那玩意儿 |
[32:54] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[32:57] | Can I sit down? You sure? | 我能坐下吗 你确定吗 |
[33:02] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[33:06] | Oh, dear. | 宝贝 |
[33:07] | This isn’t about my heart condition, is it? | 你不是因为我心脏的是对吧 |
[33:14] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[33:20] | Are you disappointed in me? | 你对我失望了吗 |
[33:21] | Oh, baby, no. Amber… | 宝贝 没有 安博 |
[33:28] | Oh, sweetheart. | 乖孙女 |
[33:32] | It’s incredible. It’s wonderful. | 太难以置信了 太好了 |
[33:39] | It’s the most beautiful thing in the world. | 这是世界上最美好的事了 |
[33:41] | You get to hold your… your child. | 你快要有…自己的孩子了 |
[33:47] | It’s magic. | 太神奇了 |
[33:51] | I’m gonna be a great-granddad. | 我就要做外曾祖父了 |
[33:58] | I’m gonna be a mom, which is crazy. | 我要做妈妈了 这太疯狂了 |
[34:04] | – Should somebody go out there? – No, no. Let him be. | – 要不要让人把他叫回来 – 算了 随他去吧 |
[34:11] | – Hey. – Grandpa’s back. | – 嘿 – 爷爷回来了 |
[34:14] | – Hi. – Want some…fruit tart? | – 嗨 – 你想要点…水果馅饼吗 |
[34:16] | – Uh, I’m gonna… – Okay. | – 我还是… – 好吧 |
[34:18] | I’ll tell you later. | 我待会儿再跟你说 |
[34:19] | – Dad. – Hi. | – 爸 – 嗨 |
[34:20] | Just try a slice of fruit tart. | 就试着吃一片水果馅饼吧 |
[34:22] | It’s a Martha Stewart recipe. | 是按照玛莎·斯图沃特的食谱做的 |
[34:24] | She promised me you wouldn’t even miss the gluten. | 她承诺的你吃了之后就再也会想吃麸质了 |
[34:26] | Oh! Oh, my god. That tastes vile. | 我的天呐 实在太难吃了 |
[34:30] | Yeah, that’s, like, bland-ville. | 对啊 就像加了盐的肥皂一样 |
[34:32] | – Does it really? – What store did this come from? You bought it? | – 真那么难吃吗 – 你从哪家商店买的 是你买的吗 |
[34:34] | No, no. | 不是 不是 |
[34:35] | – I made it. – How come uncle Crosby’s allowed to say it, and I’m not? | – 是我做的 – 为什么克劳斯比舅舅就能说它难吃我就不能 |
[34:38] | Because you want to be mature. | 因为你想自作聪明 |
[34:39] | I don’t know exactly what gluten is, | 虽然我不知道麸质是什么 |
[34:41] | but I would like Martha to know I do miss it. | 但我想让玛莎知道我有多想念它 |
[34:43] | It’s really not, you know, that bad. | 还没有你们说的那么糟 |
[34:46] | Kind of– | 有点… |
[34:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:50] | Stop lying to me. | 别骗我了 |
[34:53] | – Okay. – You haven’t even heard your birthday song yet. | – 好吧 – 你还没听生日歌呢 |
[34:55] | A birthday song? I get a birthday song? | 生日歌 我还有生日歌吗 |
[34:58] | – Here. – Thank you for eating it. | – 帮我拿着 – 谢谢你肯吃这个 |
[35:00] | Let me hear it. | 让我听听 |
[35:01] | Braverman original production here. | 布雷弗曼原创出品 |
[35:04] | ♪ I can change the world ♪ | ♪ 我可以用我的双手 ♪ |
[35:07] | ♪ With my own two hands ♪ | ♪ 改变世界 ♪ |
[35:11] | Who’s singing this? | 谁唱的 |
[35:12] | This is us. Uncle Crosby helped us make it. | 我们唱的 克劳斯比舅舅帮我们录的 |
[35:15] | – Do you like it, grandpa? – Do I like it? | – 你喜欢吗 爷爷 – 我喜欢吗 |
[35:16] | – I love it. – Good. | – 我爱死它了 – 那就好 |
[35:18] | ‘Cause we’re gonna do it again when you turn 80. | 因为我们等你到了80岁还要再录一次 |
[35:20] | Dad said we could use a real band then. | 爸说那时候我们可以用一个真正的乐队 |
[35:22] | That’ll be fun. I can sell the CDs at Safeway. | 那肯定会很有趣的 我可以把CD放到西弗韦商店里售卖 |
[35:26] | – Come on. There it is. – Yeah! Get it, Zeek! | – 跳起来 高潮到了 – 嗯 跟上节奏了 奇克 |
[36:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:08] | Seriously, it doesn’t freak you out when people just show up in your doorway? | 不是吧 有人突然在你门口出现你都不被吓住吗 |
[36:10] | God, mom, it’s really late for another big discussion, isn’t it? | 天呐 妈 现在要再谈一次话真的有点晚了 你说是吧 |
[36:16] | I’m kind of tired. | 我有点累了 |
[36:18] | – Are you feeling okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 还好 |
[36:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:23] | I just wanted to show you some,,, | 我就想过来给你看几张… |
[36:27] | pictures I was going through. | 以前拍的照片 |
[36:32] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[36:33] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[36:36] | Hello! It’s this lady, member of the stripe club. | 哈喽 就是这位姑娘 条纹俱乐部的成员 |
[36:40] | Oh, no. Look at the thighs. | 不是吧 你看那两只腿 |
[36:43] | I’m sorry I put you in ruffles. | 我很抱歉给你弄那个花边 |
[36:45] | I’m really sorry about the haircut. | 真的很抱歉把你的头发给剪了 |
[36:47] | – It was the ’90s. – We didn’t have a lot of money. | – 那还是90年代 – 我们家里当时没什么钱 |
[36:48] | What was I gonna do? | 我不这么做也没办法 |
[36:49] | – Look. – Ohh! | – 你看 – 哦 |
[36:51] | Do you remember your line from the play where you played a maple leaf? | 你还记得你扮演枫叶的时候说的什么台词吗 |
[36:55] | – Mm-mm. – You didn’t that night either. | – 嗯哼 – 你那天晚上也没有记起来 |
[36:59] | – “It’s autumn.” – That was it? | – 是“秋天到了” – 是这句吗 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:04] | I forget what made you laugh that hard. | 我都忘了你这张为什么笑得那么开心 |
[37:06] | You were laughing so hard. | 你笑得实在太开心了 |
[37:11] | Look at that little cutie. | 你看那个小可爱 |
[37:15] | Mom. | 妈 |
[37:19] | I realized… | 我意识到… |
[37:21] | I forgot to tell you about all the good stuff. | 自己忘了告诉你这些美好的事情 |
[37:29] | I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[37:30] | I know. Me too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[37:33] | – We’re gonna be okay. – Yeah? | – 我们会没事的 – 是吗 |
[37:36] | Yeah. We’re gonna be okay. | 是的 我们会没事的 |
[37:44] | – There’s a lot of food leftover. – There’s a lot of food. And bean dip. | – 还剩下了好多吃的 – 我们准备了很多吃的 还有豆蘸汁 |
[37:48] | I don’t even know that I bought bean dip. | 我都不知道我有买过豆蘸汁 |
[37:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:52] | – But it was a good party. You did great. – Oh, yeah, great party. | – 不过派对非常棒 你做得很好 – 是啊 派对很棒 |
[37:56] | Honey, it was a good party. | 亲爱的 派对非常棒 |
[38:02] | I was gonna wait till tomorrow to tell you, | 我本来想等到明天早上再告诉你的 |
[38:03] | but I, uh, got a call from Edgar’s mom. | 可是我…接到了埃德加妈妈打来的电话 |
[38:07] | All right, lay it on me. | 好吧 都怪在我身上吧 |
[38:08] | And she said that Edgar actually came home from school | 她说埃德加一回到家 |
[38:12] | and told her everything that happened. | 就把事情全告诉他了 |
[38:14] | – Time for me to lawyer up? – No. | – 我该请律师辩护了吗 – 不是 |
[38:16] | She actually–she’s thrilled. | 她其实…她非常激动 |
[38:19] | – Really? – I know. | – 真的吗 – 我知道 |
[38:21] | It’s crazy, because our little plan worked. | 这很疯狂 因为我们的小计划奏效了 |
[38:24] | – She’s– – He had a good time. | – 她… – 他过得很开心 |
[38:25] | He came home and told her about this piece of chicken that he was cooking. | 他回家跟他妈妈说了自己做的那一片鸡肉 |
[38:30] | And he was so excited about this piece of chicken. | 而且他对此非常开心 |
[38:32] | He kept saying, “It’s my piece of chicken. | 他一直不停地在说 “这是我做的鸡肉” |
[38:34] | And Adam taught me how to cook this piece of chicken.” | “是亚当教我做的鸡肉” |
[38:36] | And she just felt very grateful to us, | 她对我们非常感激 |
[38:40] | because it was the first time, I guess, | 因为我想这是第一次 |
[38:42] | in a long time that she actually saw something in him that gave’er some hope. | 这么久以来她第一次在儿子身上看到了希望 |
[38:48] | – Good. – Yeah. | – 很好 – 是啊 |
[38:49] | Wow. Well, we got lucky. | 我们太幸运了 |
[38:51] | And she thinks that you are a genius. | 她觉得你是一个天才 |
[38:56] | – Well, I don’t think I’m a genius. – No, she said that. She said… | – 我可不觉得自己是天才 – 是她说的 她说… |
[38:58] | – Kristina…I’ll take it! – Whoever thought of bringing in a “Kewl-inary” Arts– | – 克里斯蒂娜…我接受夸奖了 – 提出这个提饪课的人… |
[39:02] | – There you go. Kewlinary. – No, she said that. | – 你终于承认了 提饪课 – 不 这是她说的 |
[39:03] | – It’s still “Cullinary.” – It’s not cullinary. | – 课还是叫剔饪课 – 不是剔饪课 |
[39:05] | A kewlinary artform is nothing short of genius. | 叫提饪课一点都不像聪明人的叫法 |
[39:09] | – It’s pretty “Kewl.” – “Kewl”? | – 这样挺酷的 – 酷 |
[39:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:14] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[39:16] | – This is the best news I’ve had all day. – Yes,it is. You did a really good thing. | – 这是我今天听过的最好的消息了 – 对啊 你做了一件真的很棒的事 |
[39:28] | ♪ It don’t take much imagination ♪ | ♪ 看看这幅画框 ♪ |
[39:31] | 警报信号 有有很多警报信号可以表明一个人受到了 欺凌的影响–包括欺凌他人以及被他人欺凌的影响。 意识到这些警报信号是采取措施反对欺凌的重要第一步。 并不是所有被欺凌或欺凌他人的孩子都会寻求帮助。 与显示出欺凌或被欺凌信号的孩子进行沟通非常重要。 这些警报信号也同样可以反映出其他方面的问题或者麻烦, 例如抑郁症或滥用药品等问题。 与孩子沟通可以帮助找出问题的根本原因。的根本原因。 | |
[39:34] | ♪ To see the picture frame ♪ | ♪ 不用太多的想象 ♪ |
[39:40] | ♪ When I can’t sleep my mind is a circle ♪ | ♪ 当我辗转反侧无法入睡 ♪ |
[39:46] | – ♪ I watch the ceiling ♪ – Hey, it’s me. Are you up? | – ♪ 我就望着天花板 ♪ – 喂 是我 你还没睡吧 |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[39:53] | What is happening with Syd? | 西德到底是怎么了 |
[39:55] | Yeah, I just don’t know what to do. | 是啊 我不知道该怎么办才好 |
[39:59] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊 我也是 |
[40:04] | ♪ When I lost myself ♪ | ♪ 当我迷失了自己 ♪ |
[40:06] | ♪ I lost you by extension ♪ | ♪ 我也失去了你 ♪ |
[40:10] | ♪ I don’t know who ♪ | ♪ 我不知道是谁 ♪ |
[40:11] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[40:14] | I’m still here. | 我还在 |
[40:16] | ♪ Your silly dreams ♪ | ♪ 你那愚蠢的梦想 ♪ |
[40:18] | ♪ Aren’t worth a mention ♪ | ♪ 不值得一提 ♪ |
[40:22] | ♪ But they keep collecting in my brain ♪ | ♪ 可我却不由自主被它们所吸引 ♪ |
[40:28] | Hey, honey. How come you’re still up? | 嘿 亲爱的 你怎么还没睡呢 |
[40:32] | Well, I’m enjoying the last few minutes of my birthday. | 我在享受我生日的最后几分钟 |
[40:36] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[40:41] | – ♪ When I break my heart, I know that it’s broken. ♪ – Sit down a second. | – ♪ 当我伤了自己的心 我知道它已经碎了 ♪ – 你陪我坐一会吧 |
[40:47] | ♪ I just wish that kept me alive♪ | ♪ 我只是希望那能让我继续活着 ♪ |
[40:50] | – Uh-oh. – Yeah. | – 啊哦 – 嗯 |
[40:52] | Well, I heard some– I heard some big news tonight, | 我听说了一些…我今晚听说了一些重大的消息 |
[40:55] | and I’m pretty sure it’s a secret. | 我很确定这是个秘密 |
[40:59] | What is it? | 什么消息 |
[41:00] | I said I’m pretty sure it’s a secret. | 我说了我很确定这是个秘密 |
[41:03] | Oh, come on. We don’t keep secrets. | 拜托 我们俩之间是没有秘密的 |
[41:09] | Amber’s pregnant. | 安博怀孕了 |
[41:12] | What? | 什么 |
[41:20] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[41:21] | That’s ridiculous. Amber can’t be pregnant. | 胡说八道 安博不可能怀孕 |
[41:25] | Sarah was just pregnant with Amber. | 萨拉才刚有安博没多久呢 |
[41:30] | Great-grandparents. | 外曾祖父 外曾祖母 |
[41:31] | – Yeah. – Great-grandparents? | – 是啊 – 外曾祖父 外曾祖母 |
[41:34] | Right. | 对 |
[41:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:39] | ♪ See it all for what it is ♪ | ♪ 看见它原本的模样 ♪ |
[41:45] | ♪ Most anything can be forgiven ♪ | ♪ 很多事情都可以被原谅 ♪ |
[41:50] | I’m gonna have the surgery, Millie. | 我打算接受做手术 米莉 |
[41:52] | ♪ With what is left, we’ll have to live ♪ | ♪ 因为剩下的一切 我们只能继续活下去 ♪ |
[41:56] | – Of course. – Yeah. | – 当然了 – 是啊 |
[41:58] | ♪ With what is left, we’ll have to live ♪ | ♪ 因为剩下的一切 我们只能继续活下去 ♪ |
[42:00] | – Good. – Yeah. | – 很好 – 嗯 |
[42:04] | Good. | 很好 |