时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办才好 |
[00:02] | She got into a bad group in minnesota, and I’m worried about her. | 她在明尼苏达加入了一个不良帮派 这让我非常担心 |
[00:06] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[00:07] | I really want to make a go of this. | 我真的很想让我们的关系更进一步 |
[00:09] | Your mom told me that you’re gonna go back to Wyoming with her. | 你妈告诉我你要跟她一起回怀俄明 |
[00:12] | I don’t have any other options. | 我没有别的选择 |
[00:14] | – I’m pregnant. – He doesn’t know? | – 我怀孕了 – 他还不知道吗 |
[00:16] | Not yet. I just started telling people. | 暂时还不 我才刚开始告诉大家这个消息 |
[00:20] | Your diagnostics show multiple blockages. | 你的诊断报告显示你有多处血管阻塞 |
[00:22] | I’m afraid it’s time to talk about surgery. | 我想是时候该谈谈手术的事了 |
[00:28] | It was in another lifetime… ♪ | ♪ 又是另外一个人生… ♪ |
[00:31] | I was talking to Sheila again about her husband’s surgery. | 我又跟希拉谈了她老公手术的事 |
[00:34] | You know, he had the same surgery that you’re having? | 她老公要跟你做同样的手术 |
[00:37] | And she said some of the rooms at the hospital | 她说医院有几个房间 |
[00:39] | have beautiful views of the courtyard. | 能看到院子外面的漂亮风景 |
[00:43] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的吗 – 嗯哼 |
[00:44] | Oh, boy, doesn’t that sound exciting. | 天呐 这听起来多令人激动啊 |
[00:47] | We can watch the squirrels fornicate. | 我们可以看着院子里一帮松鼠通奸 |
[00:49] | That’ll be a hoot. | 这倒算是件趣事儿 |
[00:51] | You’re gonna be at the hospital for a full day before the procedure, so | 手术之前一天你要一直呆在医院 所以 |
[00:54] | I just think it’d be nice, | 我觉得还是挺不错的 |
[00:56] | you know, you had a beautiful view. | 至少你有漂亮的风景可看 |
[00:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[00:59] | The only view I’m gonna need is you sitting next to me. | 我唯一需要的风景就是有你坐在我身旁 |
[01:04] | Now, look, you’ve seen the cards. | 真是的 牌都被你看光了 |
[01:10] | Hey, anybody home? | 嘿 有人在家吗 |
[01:13] | – Wow, what a surprise. – How are you? | – 惊喜啊 – 你还好吗 |
[01:16] | Hey, wow. Hey, sweetheart. | 嘿 嘿 宝贝 |
[01:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:21] | Oh, baby, come on now. | 宝贝 爸想死你了 |
[01:22] | – Hey, aw. – There he is. | – 嘿 – 他在这儿呢 |
[01:26] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[01:27] | Come to see the big guy before his big day. | 就赶着这个大家伙的重要日子之前来看他一下 |
[01:29] | Well, thanks, Crosby. | 谢了 克劳斯比 |
[01:31] | – Hi, daddy. – Sweetheart. | – 嗨 爸 – 好闺女 |
[01:33] | Hi. You look really good. | 嗨 你看起来状态真不错 |
[01:35] | – Thanks honey. Okay, okay– – What? | – 谢了 宝贝 好了 好了 – 怎么了 |
[01:38] | – Enough hugging. It’s gonna get weird. – All right. I’m good. | – 别再抱了 再抱下去感觉太奇怪了 – 好吧 我没关系 |
[01:41] | – We’re good. You’re looking good. – He doesn’t like you. | – 我们都没关系 你看起来状态不错 – 他不喜欢你 |
[01:43] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[01:45] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[01:47] | Don’t make him stressed out, now. | 别让他现在那么紧张 |
[01:49] | He’s already stressed out. | 他已经紧张得要死了 |
[01:50] | Now, look, you guys, it’s gonna be fine. | 你们都听我说 不会有事的 |
[01:53] | I mean, got a 96% success rate. | 可是有96%的成功几率呢 |
[01:56] | That’s like batting 900, so it’s gonna be fine, you know. | 就跟棒球击球900次一样 不会有什么事的 |
[02:00] | Come on. | 都开心点 |
[02:02] | Jeez–aww, you guys. | 天呐 你们啊 |
[02:04] | I’ve got four just beautiful kids, | 我有你们四个这么出色的孩子 |
[02:11] | nine wonderful grandkids, | 九个很棒的孙子 |
[02:14] | a great grandchild on the way. | 还有一个即将出世的重孙 |
[02:16] | I mean, come on, let’s celebrate. | 都开心点 我们来庆祝一下 |
[02:17] | Let’s have a party, huh? | 开个派对怎么样 |
[02:22] | What? | 什么 |
[02:24] | – I’m pregnant. – Wow, really. | – 我怀孕了 – 真的 |
[02:25] | Hey, congratulations, I guess. | 那我想我该祝贺你了 |
[02:30] | – Okay. – That happens. | – 好吧 – 这是真的 |
[02:31] | One clean sweep. | 震惊全场了 |
[02:35] | Hey, mister loose-lips. | 嘿 没口风先生 |
[02:36] | Oh, yeah, gosh, darn. | 是 天呐 瞧我这张嘴 |
[02:39] | Well, there you go, see? Amber, I am so sorry. | 你看吧 到了还是没管住 安博 真是对不住 |
[02:42] | I mean, I just put my foot in my mouth– | 要不我把脚塞进嘴…. |
[02:44] | – Don’t be. – I just blurted out– | – 别 – 我就是脱口而出… |
[02:45] | Don’t be. | 别 |
[02:46] | – Huh? – Honestly, I thought it was great. | – 怎么样 – 其实吧 我觉得这样还不错 |
[02:48] | Oh brother. | 我的天呐 |
[02:48] | I was, like, extremely stressed about having to tell everybody anyway, | 我其实一直都特别紧张告诉所有人这件事 |
[02:51] | and you did it for me. | 但现在你帮我说出口了 |
[02:52] | Besides, it’s a great story we’ll always have. | 而且啊 这样大家都会非常开心 |
[02:55] | God. | 天呐 |
[02:57] | Hey, I have something I want to show you. | 对了 我有件东西要给你看 |
[03:10] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[03:12] | Why, he’s beautiful, I mean– | 怎么了 他好漂亮 我是说… |
[03:17] | Grandpa, you know it could possibly be a girl, right? | 爷爷 你知道宝宝也很有可能是个女孩的对吧 |
[03:20] | – That’s okay? – Well, yeah. | – 是女孩也没关系吧 – 当然 |
[03:21] | I mean, he, she, it doesn’t matter. | 不管是男孩儿还是女孩儿 这都不重要 |
[03:25] | It’s your baby. | 这是你的孩子 |
[03:32] | So how’s Ryan doing with all this? | 那瑞恩对此有什么想法 |
[03:36] | Uh, I haven’t– I haven’t talked to him yet. | 我还没…我还没跟他说过 |
[03:41] | I know–I know that I have to, | 我知道…我知道自己必须告诉他 |
[03:43] | and I’m–I will. | 我…我会告诉他的 |
[03:51] | – Here, no, you keep it. – No, honey. | – 给 不 你留着 – 不 宝贝 |
[03:53] | Nah, look it, sweetheart, | 不 听我说 宝贝 |
[03:56] | I’m gonna be there to see this child born, okay? | 我会在你身边亲眼见证孩子出生的 好吗 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna hold him or her… | 我还要抱着他(她)… |
[04:03] | in my arms. | 抱在我的怀里 |
[04:06] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[04:09] | So you keep that picture. | 所以这张片子你自己留着 |
[04:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:17] | And you show it to Ryan. | 然后把它拿给瑞恩看 |
[04:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:25] | I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[04:26] | Oh, I get it. I mean, I get the fear, you know, and being scared. | 我明白 我也有恐惧 也很害怕 |
[04:30] | My god, I’ve been going through it the last couple of days. | 我的天呐 过去几天我一直都处在恐惧当中 |
[04:33] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[04:34] | But he needs to know, sweetheart. | 可是他需要知道 宝贝 |
[04:36] | – I know. – Yeah. | – 我知道 – 嗯 |
[04:38] | And, you know, with you, | 而且 因为你 |
[04:40] | and what you’re going through, | 还有你所经历的一切 |
[04:42] | you know, like, I know it’s scary, | 我知道那一切都很可怕 |
[04:46] | but you’re gonna get through it with such strength | 但你会靠着自己的力量挺过去的 |
[04:48] | because of how strong you are, | 因为你就是这么坚强 |
[04:50] | and we all get our strength from you. | 我们也会从你的坚强种获得力量 |
[04:54] | So you’re gonna be totally fine. | 所以你肯定会没事的 |
[05:00] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[05:05] | Ah, boy, I wish you were my doctor. | 天呐 我真希望你才是我的医生 |
[05:10] | Oh, golly, Amber, | 天呐 安博 |
[05:11] | You’re an amazing girl, sweetheart. | 你是一个特别棒的姑娘 宝贝 |
[06:06] | – Hey. – Can I come in? | – 嘿 – 我可以进来吗 |
[06:07] | – Yeah. – This your new room? | – 可以 – 这是你的新房间吗 |
[06:09] | Oh, yeah. This is it. | 对 就是这 |
[06:12] | Wow, it’s nice. | 不错嘛 |
[06:15] | Brought you coffee. | 给你带了咖啡 |
[06:16] | Assuming you got my text. | 我猜你已经收到我的短信了 |
[06:19] | Yeah, I got about 15 before that, yeah. | 对 在这之前我已经收到快15条信息了 |
[06:23] | I’m sorry. I should’ve– | 抱歉 我应该… |
[06:25] | I should’ve come over the second that everybody knew. | 我应该在大家都知道的时候就到你这儿来的 |
[06:29] | I should’ve– I should’ve told you, first. | 我应该…我应该先就告诉你的 |
[06:31] | Like, you’re the closest person to me, and somehow, | 你是我最亲近的人 可不知怎么的 |
[06:35] | that made it the scariest to tell you about. | 这却让我觉得对你最难说出口 |
[06:39] | – Amber, I totally– – I’m really sorry. | – 安博 我完全… – 我真的很抱歉 |
[06:40] | I totally understand. | 我完全理解 |
[06:41] | It’s totally fine. | 我没有任何关系 |
[06:43] | I’m just–I wanna know how you’re doing, you know? | 我只是…我想知道你要怎么做 你知道吗 |
[06:47] | – Okay. – What are you gonna do? | – 好吧 – 你打算怎么做 |
[06:48] | What’s Ryan saying about it? | 瑞恩对此怎么说 |
[06:50] | Uh, well, that’s kind of what I came here to talk to you about, | 我到你这儿也是想跟你谈这个 |
[06:53] | actually, um– | 其实… |
[06:55] | Uh, he doesn’t know yet, | 他现在还不知道 |
[06:58] | and I just woke up feeling like I had to tell him today, | 我一醒来就觉得自己必须在今天告诉他这件事 |
[07:02] | so I just was wondering if I could borrow your car, | 所以我想知道能不能借用一下你的车 |
[07:06] | because mine’ll never make it to Wyoming. | 因为我的那辆打死都没办法撑到怀俄明 |
[07:09] | Are you trying to drive there? | 你是想自己开车去那儿吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah, I just feel like I need to, you know, | 对 我就是觉得自己必须这么做 |
[07:13] | tell him to his face, so– | 必须当面告诉他 所以… |
[07:14] | I mean, can’t you call him, or something, or– | 你难道不能打电话给他什么的 或者… |
[07:16] | I feel like I owe it to him to talk to him, | 我觉得自己欠他一个谈话 |
[07:19] | – person-to-person, about this. – You don’t owe him anything. | – 关于孩子的面对面谈话 – 你什么都不欠他的 |
[07:21] | Okay, Drew, this is something that I have to do, | 好吧 德鲁 这件事我非做不可 |
[07:25] | and whether I borrow your car or someone else’s, | 不管我是借你的车还是借其他人的车 |
[07:29] | I’m gonna go up there, so– | 我都要去那儿 所以… |
[07:30] | I’m just– I’m going up there with you. | 我..我跟你一起去 |
[07:32] | – What? – I’m not gonna let you | – 什么 – 我不会让你一个人 |
[07:34] | – go up there and talk to him– – You don’t have to go with me. | – 去那儿跟他谈… – 你不用跟我一起去 |
[07:35] | Yeah, I know, but I don’t want you to go up there alone. | 我知道 可是我不想让你一个人去 |
[07:37] | ♪ Found a piece of me ♪ | ♪ 找到我的一片碎片 ♪ |
[07:39] | I gotta change really quick. | 我很快就换好衣服 |
[07:41] | ♪ Staring at the sea ♪ | ♪ 凝视着大海 ♪ |
[07:43] | Dad? | 爸 |
[07:47] | – Dad? – Mmm. | – 爸 – 嗯 |
[07:50] | – Dad? – Yeah, yeah, hold on a second. | – 爸 – 知道了 知道了 等一下 |
[07:52] | I just figured out this damn lighting. | 我才刚搞定这该死的灯 |
[07:54] | You said you’d take me shopping. | 你说过你要带我去购物的 |
[07:58] | Does he tune you out too, or is it just me? | 他是对你也不理会 还是只对我才这样 |
[08:02] | Huh? Tune me out? | 啥 不理我 |
[08:05] | Oh, he does, yes. Oh, yes. | 是这样 对 当然是这样 |
[08:07] | Well, will you please tell him | 那拜托你告诉他 |
[08:08] | – that he’s supposed to take me to the mall? He’s ignoring me. -Yes, I will. | – 他应该带我去商场的 他在无视我 – 行 没问题 |
[08:10] | – Hank? – I’m not ignoring you. | – 汉克 – 我没有无视你 |
[08:11] | Five minutes, that’s it. Five minutes. | 再等五分钟 五分钟就好 |
[08:12] | You said that, like, five hours ago. | 你五个小时之前就这么说了 |
[08:14] | – God, I’m– I’m sick of being stuck here. – Hank? | – 天呐 我…我受够一直杵这儿了 – 汉克 |
[08:16] | You know what? I’m sick of being stuck here, | 我跟你说啊 我也受够一直杵在这儿了 |
[08:18] | so let’s go across the street to the drug store. | 所以我要去街对面的药店了 |
[08:21] | It’s not the mall, but they’ve got a great selection of lip gloss. | 虽然那里不是商场 但他们那儿有非常不错的唇彩可供挑选 |
[08:23] | – You want to go? – Great. | – 你要去吗 – 太棒了 |
[08:24] | All right, well, I’ll take that as a yes. | 好吧 我就当你是答应了 |
[08:26] | Hey, Hank, we’re leaving for a little bit. | 汉克 我们俩要出去一会儿 |
[08:28] | Gonna do some secret girl stuff. | 我们要去做点女孩子该做的事 |
[08:30] | Hank, register. | 汉克 我告诉你了啊 |
[08:32] | Register, Hank. | 告诉你了啊 汉克 |
[08:35] | – Yeah. – Okay, talk to you later. | – 好 – 好 待会儿再跟你聊 |
[08:37] | You guys going? | 你们要走了吗 |
[08:40] | Okay, Adam just talked to my mom. | 好吧 亚当刚跟我妈聊过 |
[08:41] | They haven’t even taken him into his room yet. | 他们现在连病房都还没把他送进去 |
[08:43] | Why is this taking forever. | 怎么会弄这么久 |
[08:45] | I wouldn’t worry about it. Your old man’s a tough guy. | 我到不担心这个 你老爸是个硬骨头 |
[08:47] | He’s gonna be all right. | 他不会有事儿的 |
[08:50] | Well, I mean, he seems tough, | 我的意思是 从你跟我讲的 |
[08:52] | you know, from what you’ve told me about him. | 他的那些事看来 他好像是挺顽固的 |
[08:54] | And that one time I met him, he seemed tough as hell. | 有一次我碰到过他 他看起来顽固得要死 |
[08:56] | When did you meet him? | 你什么时候见过他 |
[08:57] | – You don’t remember. – You did not meet my dad. | – 你忘了 – 你没有见过我爸 |
[09:00] | I distinctly remember that I did not introduce you to my parents | 我清楚地记得我没有把你介绍过我父母认识 |
[09:03] | because my dad has a way of making introductions to boyfriends very memorable. | 因为以我爸的脾气 把男朋友介绍给他的场面让人是想忘都忘不掉 |
[09:06] | Mm-mm, you don’t remember because it was before we were dating. | 嗯 你之所以不记得是因为我跟他见面是在我们俩约会之前 |
[09:10] | It was our freshmen study group in your dorm room. | 那是在你宿舍进行我们的新生学习小组的时候 |
[09:13] | Ahh, you remember now, don’t you? | 你现在记起来了 对吧 |
[09:15] | Yes, I completely blocked that out. | 对 我完全把这茬给忘了 |
[09:18] | Mm-hmm. He couldn’t figure out where you were, | 嗯哼 他找不到你在哪儿 |
[09:20] | so he was just walking around the complex, screaming your name. | 于是就在宿舍楼周边边走边喊你的名字 |
[09:22] | Yelling, yeah, “Julia, damn it!” | 对 边走边大喊 “茱莉亚 该死” |
[09:25] | And then, he found your complex, | 后来他终于找到了你的宿舍楼 |
[09:27] | and he walked right in your apartment | 就带着你的期末考试救命工具 |
[09:29] | – with your finals survival kit. – Candy. | – 直接冲进了宿舍楼 – 是糖果 |
[09:31] | – A huge box. – Huge box of candy. | – 特别大一个箱子 – 一大箱子的糖果 |
[09:33] | Mm-hmm, and a “Go cal” T-shirt, if I recall correctly. | 嗯哼 身上穿的还是印着“Go cal”的T恤 如果我没记错的话 |
[09:35] | Mm-hmm, that is definitely my dad. | 没错 那绝对是我爸没跑了 |
[09:38] | He will not, to this day, admit that I went to Stanford. | 他到现在都还不承认我去念过斯坦福大学 |
[09:40] | I thought it was pretty cool that your old man | 我觉得其实你老爸大老远从旧金山湾区 |
[09:41] | drove across the bay just to bring you a box of twizzlers. | 开车过来就为给你送一箱子扭扭糖还是蛮酷的 |
[09:46] | – My favorite study snack. – I know. | – 那是我学习是最爱吃的零食 – 我知道 |
[09:50] | – It still is. – I know. | – 现在还是 – 我知道 |
[09:51] | How do you remember this? | 你怎么会记得这些的 |
[09:52] | This crazy detail. | 这些荒唐的细节 |
[09:54] | It took me six months to get the courage to ask you out. | 我花了六个月时间才鼓起勇气敢约你出来 |
[09:57] | I waited five dates. | 我等了五次约会 |
[09:59] | You blew me off because you told me that you had to focus on school. | 每一次你都以必须把心思放在学习上面放了我的鸽子 |
[10:02] | I was very focused. | 我确实一门心思都在学习上当时 |
[10:04] | You were, indeed, very, very focused, and very adorable too. | 是这样没错 你非常专注于学习 也非常的可爱 |
[10:09] | Is it him again? | 又是他吗 |
[10:10] | You should take that phone call. | 你应该接这个电话 |
[10:12] | – Yep. – Give me a kiss. | – 嗯 – 吻我一下 |
[10:13] | – Bye. – I’ll see you later. | – 再见 – 晚点再见 |
[10:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:18] | Ahem. Hey. | 喂 |
[10:24] | How are you liking the new school? | 新学校怎么样 还喜欢吗 |
[10:26] | – It’s okay. – Yeah, well, | – 还好 – 嗯 确实 |
[10:28] | it probably takes a little time, you know, to get used to it. | 可能得花上一段时间才能适应它 |
[10:34] | It’s–it’s okay. | 还…还好 |
[10:34] | Like, you don’t have to try and make conversation with me. | 你不用刻意想话题来跟我聊天 |
[10:38] | We can just shop. | 我们可以只购物 |
[10:42] | Oh, all right. Hey, help me pick a color, though. | 好吧 嘿 那你帮我挑一个颜色总行吧 |
[10:44] | What do you think of that? | 你觉得这个怎么样 |
[10:45] | It’s kind of a classic. | 有点传统 |
[10:48] | Red’s for old people. | 红色是给老年人用的 |
[10:49] | Red is–red is for old people. | 红色…红色是给老年人用的 |
[10:51] | Okay, well, I don’t want that one, then. | 好吧 那我不想要那款了 |
[10:53] | What is–what is a good color? | 那哪…哪款颜色比较好 |
[10:56] | You should get the red. | 你应该买红色的 |
[11:00] | I– | 我… |
[11:09] | Ruby, did you want to buy a lip gloss? | 露比 你要买一款唇彩吗 |
[11:14] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用 我不需要 |
[11:23] | Wow, look at this. | 哇哦 你看这个 |
[11:25] | This is a better view than the courtyard. | 这个可比院子里的风景好看多了 |
[11:27] | Okay, mr. Braverman, | 好了 布雷弗曼先生 |
[11:28] | This will be your home while you come off your blood thinners. | 这里就是您服用血液稀释剂时用的房间了 |
[11:31] | There is your gown. You can go ‘head and put that on, | 这是您的大衣 您可以把它挂在那上面 |
[11:33] | and put your personal belongings into the plastic bag. | 私人用品可以放进这个塑料袋里 |
[11:36] | Your clothing, your jewelry, don’t forget your wedding ring, | 您的衣服 首饰等等 千万别忘了您的结婚戒指 |
[11:40] | And–we’ll get your iv going, okay? | 还有…我们会把机器给你插上 好吗 |
[11:43] | What are you gonna do with my stuff? | 你们要把我的东西怎么样 |
[11:45] | I’m sorry, what’s that, mr. Braverman? | 不好意思 你说什么 布雷弗曼先生 |
[11:46] | Where you gonna put my stuff? | 你们要把我的东西放哪儿 |
[11:47] | We’ll put it in the closet. | 我们会把它收进柜子里 |
[11:51] | That’s my wedding ring– | 我的结婚戒指… |
[11:53] | Solid gold. | 纯金的 |
[11:55] | It’s very safe, mr. Braverman. | 您的东西非常安全 布雷弗曼先生 |
[11:57] | Hmm, yeah. I’m sure it’s safe. | 嗯 我很确定它是安全的 |
[11:59] | Well, your wife can take your stuff home with her, | 如果能让您感觉安心点的话 |
[12:02] | if that makes you feel better. | 您的妻子可以把东西都带回家去 |
[12:03] | Actually, I’m spending the night here. | 其实我晚上要在这儿陪他 |
[12:04] | Well, I promise, | 我保证 |
[12:05] | Mr. Braverman, we’ll take very good care of your things. | 布雷弗曼先生 我们会妥善保管您的东西的 |
[12:08] | I’m not putting my wedding ring in the closet. | 我不会把结婚戒指放进柜子里的 |
[12:12] | I’m not supposed to let you keep anything. I’m sorry. | 我不能让您保留任何物品 抱歉 |
[12:15] | They won’t allow any jewelry into the operating room. | 他们不允许把任何首饰带进手术室 |
[12:17] | I’ll give it to one of the kids. | 我把它交给我们的孩子 |
[12:19] | Adam will take it. I’ll give it to Adam. | 让亚当拿着 我把它给亚当 |
[12:20] | Okay, here’s– | 好吧 我们… |
[12:23] | Here’s how this is gonna work. | 我们这样做如何 |
[12:24] | This is not an operating room. | 这里不是手术室 |
[12:27] | This is a crappy, little room with a view of dead people. | 这里是一间只能看到死人眼中风景的讨人厌的小房间 |
[12:36] | This is my last night with my wife, | 这是我跟我妻子在一起的最后一个晚上 |
[12:39] | so if you don’t mind, I’m gonna keep my ring, okay? | 所以如果你不介意的话 我要留着我的戒指 好吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:00] | Is it that oak tree? | 是那颗橡树吗 |
[13:02] | You know that it’s nothing, | 你知道什么都不是 |
[13:04] | ’cause I’m not playing I Spy. I don’t wanna play I Spy. | 我不跟你玩扮演《金牌间谍》 我不想扮演《金牌间谍》 |
[13:05] | Why won’t you play with me? It’s such a long drive. | 你为什么不跟我玩 这可是趟漫长的旅途 |
[13:08] | ‘have to keep my eyes on the road. | 我得专心开车 |
[13:13] | What are we gonna say to Ryan? | 我们要跟瑞恩怎么说 |
[13:15] | Like, how does one go about this tricky business? | 一个人要怎么处理这种棘手的事 |
[13:18] | What are you trying to say to him? | 你打算跟他说什么 |
[13:19] | I mean, what is the point of going? | 我是说 你去那儿的目的是什么 |
[13:21] | Like, do you have something that you just want to tell him? | 你有没有什么事只想告诉他一个人的 |
[13:23] | Well, yeah. The point is that I want him to know | 对 我的目的是想让他知道 |
[13:26] | that I’m gonna have this, like, child that’s both of ours’. | 我想留下这个属于我们俩的孩子 |
[13:31] | You know, but, like, I mean, I guess, honestly, | 可是 我的意思是 我想 说实话 |
[13:34] | what I really want from him is just to tell him that, like, | 我只是想把这件事告诉他而已 别无他求 |
[13:38] | I want to do this on my own. | 然后自己一个人把孩子生下来 |
[13:39] | – And, you know? – Yeah, just tell him that. | – 你知道吗 – 嗯 只管告诉他就行了 |
[13:55] | You know what? | 这样如何 |
[13:56] | – I Spy– – Yeah, | – 来玩《金牌间谍》 – 行啊 |
[13:58] | – What do you spy? – With my little eye… | – 你用什么来监视我 – 用我的小眼睛… |
[14:00] | Your teeny, little eye? | 你特别小的小眼睛吗 |
[14:01] | Something that is black, and white– | 有黑又有白… |
[14:03] | – Who wants to go to Vegas? – and read all over. | – 谁要去维加斯 – 还能到处看东西的那两只 |
[14:06] | You noticing any difference? | 你注意到有什么不同吗 |
[14:07] | See how the light comes underneath there? | 把灯光调到下面看看效果如何 |
[14:09] | – Yeah. – They both look really good. | – 嗯 – 看起来都很不错 |
[14:10] | Yeah, I just can’t– | 嗯 可我就是不能… |
[14:11] | Hey, do you have a minute? | 嘿 你有时间吗 |
[14:14] | Yeah, yeah, go ahead. | 有 有 说吧 |
[14:16] | ’cause something happened with Ruby today. | 我跟露比今天发生了一件事 |
[14:17] | – This one’s pretty good too. – Mm-hmm. | – 这张也不错 – 嗯哼 |
[14:19] | And this one– there’s not much difference. | 还有这张…看不出有什么太大差别 |
[14:21] | Do you want to talk about it later? | 你想过一会再谈这件事吗 |
[14:24] | All right, yeah. | 好吧 你说吧 |
[14:26] | – Doing it again. I’m doing it again. – No, no, no, no. | – 又这样了 我又这样了 – 没有 没有 没有 |
[14:28] | I’m not paying attention. | 我又没注意你说的话 |
[14:29] | – All right, I’m looking right at you.- It’s okay. | – 好吧 我直视着你的眼睛 – 没关系 |
[14:30] | Aw, man, you look pretty. | 天呐 你真漂亮 |
[14:32] | – I like the whole thing. – Thanks. | – 你整个人我都喜欢 – 谢谢 |
[14:34] | Yeah. What happened? | 嗯 发生什么事了 |
[14:36] | We just had a funny– | 我们之间发生了件很奇怪… |
[14:38] | Ruby said you had fun, by the way. Yeah. | 顺便提一句 露比说你们玩得很开心 对 |
[14:39] | Did she really? | 她真这么说 |
[14:41] | Well she didn’t, I mean, she didn’t come out and say it. | 她没有 她没有明确这么表示 没有这么说 |
[14:43] | – Right. – But she didn’t– | – 嗯 – 但是她也没有… |
[14:44] | She would’ve came in really complaining and– | 如果发生了什么让她不开心的事 |
[14:48] | if something went bad, | 她一进门就会不停地抱怨 |
[14:49] | – so I think you guys– – Oh, I think you’re being nice. | – 所以我想你们俩… – 我觉得你人太好了 |
[14:51] | I think you hit it off–no, I think she would’ve complained. | 我觉得你们俩挺合得来…不 我本来觉得她会回来抱怨的 |
[14:52] | She’s definitely in a different place than when I saw her last, | 她跟我上次见到的时候绝对不一样了 |
[14:55] | and I don’t know if that’s being a teenager, | 我不知道是因为青春期的缘故 |
[14:56] | or the fact that we’re together, or– | 还是因为我们俩在一起了 还是说… |
[14:58] | – Yeah, well, she’s– – And that’s fine, but she– | – 是 她… – 这倒没关系 可是她… |
[15:01] | – Yeah, she’s at that age. – She took a lipstick | – 是 她也到年龄了 – 她拿了一支口红 |
[15:03] | and just put it in her bag and didn’t pay for it. | 直接就放进了自己的包 并没有付钱 |
[15:08] | She, like–shoplift? | 她…从商店里偷东西 |
[15:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:11] | No. | 不可能 |
[15:12] | She doesn’t shoplift. | 她不会偷东西 |
[15:14] | Ruby doesn’t shoplift. | 露比不会偷东西 |
[15:16] | No, she did today. | 但她今天偷了 |
[15:17] | And I asked her about it, | 我问了她这件事 |
[15:18] | and she just shrugged it off, walked away, and– | 她却不以为然的耸了耸肩走开了 然后… |
[15:20] | Are you sure you saw it right? | 你确定你没有看错 |
[15:22] | I mean, you might have made a mistake, maybe, | 我是说 也有可能是你看错了 |
[15:25] | ’cause I don’t think she does that. | 我不觉得她会做这种事 |
[15:26] | – No, hon. – She’s never done that with me. | – 不 亲爱的 – 她跟我在一起从不做这种事 |
[15:28] | I mean, I don’t–I don’t– | 我不…我不… |
[15:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[15:35] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[15:36] | I don’t, uh… | 我不… |
[15:39] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[15:42] | I suck at this, you know? | 我太失败了 你知道吗 |
[15:43] | I suck at being a parent. | 我做父亲太失败了 |
[15:46] | ♪ Desert, thirsty ♪ | – 沙漠 干旱 |
[15:49] | ♪ The lights are off ♪ | ♪ 灯熄了 ♪ |
[15:54] | ♪ Habit, mercy- ♪ | ♪ 习惯 仁慈 ♪ |
[15:58] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[16:01] | Yeah, I just– | 没事 我只是… |
[16:03] | I couldn’t sleep. I was looking at this. | 我睡不着 我在看这个 |
[16:07] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:08] | Worst-case scenario, what’s that? | 最坏情况剧本 什么东西 |
[16:10] | Adam’s in a… negativity vortex, | 亚当他…最近有些消极 |
[16:14] | and he put together this email to scare the crap | 他就把这份邮件到处发 |
[16:16] | out of everyone in the family, | 想把家里所有人吓个半死 |
[16:17] | which is now starting to work. | 现在已经开始起作用了 |
[16:20] | He’s just scared, baby. | 他只是害怕而已 宝贝 |
[16:21] | That’s how he deals with it. | 这是他应对害怕的方式 |
[16:22] | Um… It’s a big deal, you know? | 嗯…这是件大事 你知道吗 |
[16:27] | Your dad’s having heart surgery. | 你爸就要做心脏手术了 |
[16:29] | It’s okay to be scared. | 他会害怕是正常的 |
[16:30] | ♪ Down with a weight on your better side– ♪ | ♪ 向着你好的一面倾斜 ♪ |
[16:36] | I’m not gonna join him. | 我不会跟他一起消极的 |
[16:38] | It’s not gonna happen, so– | 绝对不可能 所以… |
[16:40] | I refuse to go down this path with him. | 我拒绝同他一起用这种方式 |
[16:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:57] | Hi. Sorry, I thought I had this timed better, um– | 嗨 抱歉 我以为自己这次时间把握得很好了 嗯… |
[17:02] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[17:04] | He’s good. He’s good, actually. | 他很好 他真的很好 |
[17:06] | You know, we didn’t talk about– | 我们没有谈过… |
[17:08] | We just stuck to baseball, mostly. | 我们大部分时间都是在聊棒球 |
[17:12] | Right. The big a’s game today. | 对啊 今天有大一队的棒球比赛 |
[17:14] | Big a’s game, yeah. | 大一队的比赛 对 |
[17:15] | He’s convinced we’re going to the series, | 他说服了我一起去看这一系列的比赛 |
[17:17] | which I’m not too sure about, | 我其实也不太想去 |
[17:19] | but I humored him, so– | 不过还是顺着他了 所以… |
[17:22] | Anyway, I better get out of here before everyone gets here, so– | 总之 我还是在你们所有人到之前先离开吧 那… |
[17:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | Hey, Jules? | 嘿 茱尔斯 |
[17:30] | Your dad’s gonna be fine, you know? | 你爸不会有事的 |
[17:33] | He’s a tough guy. | 他骨头硬着呢 |
[17:39] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:43] | Okay. See ya. | 好了 再见 |
[17:52] | ♪ Now look at the dirt in my toes and tell me– ♪ | ♪ 看着我脚趾上的泥土告诉我 ♪ |
[17:57] | Hey, pop. | 嘿 爸 |
[17:58] | – Hey, Cros. – Big day. | – 嘿 克劳斯 – 重要日子啊 |
[18:01] | Yeah, man. A’s-tigers– | 是啊 天呐 大一队…老虎队… |
[18:03] | – We gotta win this one. – Yeah. | – 这次一定要赢 – 是啊 |
[18:05] | This thing goes sideways, though, and I want the truck. | 这个咱先不急 还有 卡车你得留给我 |
[18:12] | You look great, dad. | 你看起来气色不错 爸 |
[18:13] | You sleep okay? | 睡得还好吗 |
[18:14] | Yeah, I slept pretty good. | 好 我睡得可香了 |
[18:16] | You know, mom didn’t do so well, though. | 不过你妈睡得可就没那么好了 |
[18:18] | Mom didn’t do so well because I was sleeping on a cot. | 你们老妈睡得不好是因为我睡的是吊床 |
[18:21] | Well, it was uncomfortable. | 实在睡着太不舒服了 |
[18:23] | – I’m not nervous at all. – He’ll do great. | – 我一点都不紧张 – 他会做得很好的 |
[18:26] | Of course. I’m not worried. | 那是当然 我一点都不担心 |
[18:27] | Mr. Braverman, it’s time to take you down to surgery. | 布雷弗曼先生 到时间送您进手术室了 |
[18:30] | Mrs. Braverman, you can walk along with us. | 布雷弗曼先生 您可以跟我们一起走 |
[18:32] | The rest of you will have to wait in the | 其他人可以在这里 |
[18:33] | or waiting room on the third floor. | 或者三楼的等候室里等候 |
[18:37] | Love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸 |
[18:38] | – Yeah, you too. – Okay. | – 我也爱你 – 好 |
[18:42] | Love you, daddy. | 爱你哦 爸爸 |
[18:45] | You’re gonna be fine, pop. | 你不会有事儿的 老爸 |
[18:48] | Dad, 96%–good odds. | 爸 96%的成功几率 |
[18:51] | Hey, Cros. | 嘿 克劳斯 |
[18:52] | We’re gonna win this one, son, | 我们这次一定得赢 儿子 |
[18:54] | or you’re not getting the truck. | 不然你休想得到我的卡车 |
[18:57] | – I love you. – Thanks. | – 我爱你 – 谢了 |
[19:09] | We need to take your ring now, mr. Braverman. | 我们现在得拿走您的戒指 布雷弗曼先生 |
[19:21] | I’m scared, Millie. | 我好害怕 米莉 |
[19:27] | I’ll see you. | 晚点再见 |
[19:37] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:39] | ♪ And tell me that I’m less of a man ♪ | ♪ 告诉我我不算一个男人 ♪ |
[19:45] | ♪ For leaving you ♪ | ♪ 因为我离开了你 ♪ |
[20:17] | – What? – It’s just–it’s not just dad, | – 怎么了 – 只是…不仅仅是爸的事 |
[20:19] | it’s that Sydney’s having a really rough time at school, and– | 西德尼在学校也过得很不顺 而且… |
[20:21] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:22] | Yeah, and the guy that I thought I was just seeing is– | 而且一个我以为只是跟他有点暧昧关系的人… |
[20:26] | May be in love with me? | 可能爱上了我 |
[20:27] | – Mmm. – Mmm, I know. | – 嗯 – 嗯 我知道 |
[20:29] | Get on base. Yes. | 上垒 好 |
[20:31] | Honestly, could you turn that down? | 说真的 你能把手机声关小点吗 |
[20:32] | – It’s a little annoying. – What? I can’t turn it down. | – 有点吵 – 什么 我不能把声音关小 |
[20:34] | I’m trying to keep score, here. | 我得记分呢 你看 |
[20:36] | Don’t turn it off, I’m trying– | 别关啊 我还得… |
[20:37] | I’m asking you to turn it down. | 我让你把它关小点声 |
[20:38] | No, no, no, I–what is the score? | 别别别 我…现在比分多少了 |
[20:41] | – Oh, a’s up by two. – Yeah? | – 大一队领先两分 – 是吗 |
[20:43] | Yeah. You seen this guy hit? | 是 你看见这家伙击球了吗 |
[20:45] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is the kid they just brought up. | 看见了 看见了 这个就是他们刚培养出的小将 |
[20:48] | Hey, how you doing, mom? | 嘿 你还好吗 妈 |
[20:51] | Oh, I just need coffee. You want one? | 我就是想喝杯咖啡 你也要吗 |
[20:54] | No, no thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[21:01] | This is really weird. | 实在是太诡异了 |
[21:03] | It’s nice. | 挺好的啊 |
[21:04] | – What did he say? He’ll never– – What? | – 他说过什么来着 他是绝对不会… – 什么 |
[21:07] | Did you talk to him, though? | 你跟他谈过了没有 |
[21:09] | No, I didn’t talk to him. | 没有 我没跟他谈过 |
[21:11] | You didn’t call him? | 你没给他打过电话吗 |
[21:12] | No, I–what, the whole point was to– | 没有 我…怎么了 我们来这儿就是为了… |
[21:16] | What if doesn’t live here? | 万一他不住在这儿呢 |
[21:17] | I’m pretty sure this is it, I think. | 我非常确定他就住在这儿 |
[21:19] | What if he’s not even in Wyoming, | 万一他压根儿就不在怀俄明 |
[21:20] | – and we just drove to Wyoming. – Drew– | – 而我们却大老远开车跑到这儿来 – 德鲁 |
[21:25] | That’s him. | 他在那儿 |
[21:26] | All right, can we not look in the window like that? | 好吧 我们能不能别在窗户边上这样看着 |
[21:28] | It’s creepy. Stop it. | 这样太奇怪了 别敲了 |
[21:29] | Can we go to the door like civilized people? | 我们能不能像个普通公民一样从大门进去 |
[21:31] | He’s sleeping there. | 他在那儿睡觉呢 |
[21:40] | Drew– | 德鲁 |
[21:45] | Amber– | 安博 |
[21:52] | Come on, Donaldson. | 拜托 唐纳森 |
[21:55] | Pull your head out of your ass. | 你他妈的是没睡醒呢 |
[21:56] | Blow a two run lead like that? | 就这么浪费掉两轮领先的优势吗 |
[21:58] | The a’s suck. They blow it right when it really matters. | 糟糕透顶 每次一到关键时候他们就掉链子 |
[22:01] | The game’s not over, though. We got a lot of game left. | 比赛还没结束呢 比赛时间还长着呢 |
[22:03] | Can’t count ’em out. They’re still in it. | 不能这样就认定他们会输 比赛还没结束呢 |
[22:04] | – Oh, please don’t– – Oh, that looks like me, man. | – 拜托别… – 看样子该我了 天呐 |
[22:06] | – Yeah. – Oh, hey, good–good luck. | – 好吧 – 嘿 祝你…祝你好运 |
[22:08] | Thanks, you too. | 谢了 你也好运 |
[22:12] | Oh, man. I hope he’s getting ‘ good news. | 天呐 我希望他听到的会是好消息 |
[22:15] | He’s not. | 他不会的 |
[22:17] | What’s wrong with you? The harbinger of– | 你这人什么毛病啊 你是先知… |
[22:21] | Crosby, I spent the last year in hospitals. | 克劳斯比 我去年一年都在医院里度过的 |
[22:22] | This is how it works. | 事情就是这样发展的 |
[22:23] | If you’re getting good news, they tell you out here. | 如果你会听到好消息 他们会直接告诉你离开医院 |
[22:25] | If you get bad news, they take you to the bad news room | 可如果是坏消息 他们就会带你去坏消息专用室 |
[22:26] | so you can break down in private. | 这样你就不至于在公众场合崩溃 |
[22:37] | Kind of worried about mom. She doesn’t look so good. | 我有点担心咱妈 她看起来不太对劲 |
[22:41] | She’s gonna be looking just fine | 等到她听到爸平安的从手术室出来 |
[22:42] | – when they wheel dad out healthy. – You don’t know that– | – 她自然就会好起来了 – 你根本不知道… |
[22:45] | Unless you’re gonna say 96% success rate, | 除非你又要跟我讲什么96%成功几率 |
[22:47] | I don’t want to hear it. Nobody wants to hear it. | 我不想听见这个 没人想听见这个 |
[22:49] | Get on base, can you? | 上垒行吗 |
[22:51] | It’s 62 degrees in london. | 伦敦这才17度诶 |
[22:53] | That’s the paralegal from my office. | 那是我办公室的律师助理 |
[22:55] | James, hi. | 詹姆斯 嗨 |
[22:56] | Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[22:57] | I’m so sorry to bother you with this here, | 我很抱歉在这个时候拿这个来打扰你 |
[23:00] | but Chris said it was urgent that you do this discovery. | 可是克里斯说让你处理这份当事人透露资料十分紧急 |
[23:02] | Okay, yeah. Sure, sure. | 好 行 没问题 没问题 |
[23:05] | – I’m really sorry. – No, it’s fine. | – 实在是抱歉 – 不 没关系 |
[23:07] | It’ll be a good distraction. | 拿它来打发时间挺不错的 |
[23:08] | He also wanted me to tell you that he’s available day or night | 他还让我告诉你 如果你有任何想法的话 |
[23:10] | if you have any thoughts. | 他不分昼夜随时欢迎 |
[23:11] | Great, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[23:14] | How can they send you a giant suitcase of work? | 他们怎么给你送来一个巨型公文包 |
[23:18] | – I don’t know. – It could be a good– | – 我也不知道 – 本来可能是一个很好的… |
[23:30] | I’m confused. | 我被弄糊涂了 |
[23:32] | That’s not where you went to school. | 那不是你上学的地方吧 |
[23:33] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[23:39] | Don’t mind if I do. | 我吃了你可别哭啊 |
[23:43] | God, sent enough for the whole hospital. | 天呐 这么多给全医院的人吃都够了 |
[23:45] | I think I like him. | 我想我喜欢上他了 |
[23:49] | I think I like him too. | 我想我也喜欢上他了 |
[23:52] | I just–I wish you would’ve told me | 我只是…我希望你们来之前 |
[23:54] | that you guys were coming here. | 能先告诉我一声 |
[23:55] | It’s okay, Ryan, you don’t–you don’t have to– | 没关系 瑞恩 你不…你不用… |
[23:57] | The place is just a freakin’ wreck right now. | 这里就像是个古怪的失事现场 |
[23:59] | You can stop. You don’t have to clean up. | 别收拾了 你不用非得把房间收拾干净 |
[24:01] | No, no, it’s–and my mom, it’s, like, she smokes like a chimney. | 不不 是…我妈她 她吸烟就跟个烟囱似的 |
[24:05] | It’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[24:07] | How is your mom? | 你妈怎么样 |
[24:09] | We have our good days. | 我们过得很愉快 |
[24:13] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[24:15] | Amber, I’m gonna go wait in the car. | 安博 我去车里等你 |
[24:17] | What? No, hey. | 什么 别 嘿 |
[24:18] | No, let me give you a second. | 我把时间留给你们俩 |
[24:20] | You want, like, a–you want a lemonade, or something? | 你要…你要喝柠檬水还是什么 |
[24:22] | – Where you going? – No, I’m fine. Thank you. | – 你去哪儿 – 我不用了 谢谢 |
[24:25] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 嗯… |
[24:30] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这儿干嘛 |
[24:33] | I don’t know– I don’t know how to say this. | 我不知道…我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[24:42] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[24:46] | What? | 什么 |
[24:49] | I’m gonna have a baby. | 我就要有孩子了 |
[24:53] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[24:55] | Like, our baby– you’re pregnant with our–what? | 我们的孩子吗 你怀的是我们的…什么 |
[24:58] | Yes, yes, but, look, | 对 对 不过 |
[24:59] | I didn’t come here to ask you for anything, okay? | 我到你这儿来不是想向你索取什么 好吗 |
[25:01] | I just, honesty, came here to tell you to your face, | 我只是…我只是想过来当面告诉你 |
[25:04] | but I don’t– I don’t need anything from you. | 但是我并…我并不需要你的什么东西 |
[25:06] | Like, I have everything handled. | 我一切都处理好了 |
[25:07] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[25:10] | We’re having a baby? | 我们就要有孩子了 |
[25:13] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 我的天呐 |
[25:30] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[25:37] | You know this day’s gonna come. | 这一天总会到来的 |
[25:41] | You s– you say it at the altar, | 你…你在教堂里的圣坛边说 |
[25:45] | “In sickness and in health.” | “无论健康还是疾病” |
[25:49] | You just hope that– | 你只是希望… |
[25:53] | You’re strong enough. | 你是足够坚强的 |
[25:56] | Mom, you’re strong enough. | 妈 你也一样坚强 |
[26:01] | “In good times and bad, for richer, for poorer,” | “无论健康还是疾病 富有还是贫穷” |
[26:06] | That’s, you know– we’ve been through all that. | 这一切…我们都已经一起经历过了 |
[26:09] | It’s this one. | 这一次 |
[26:11] | This is the tough one. | 这次是最艰难的一次 |
[26:22] | All right, let’s– let’s get us something to eat. | 好了 我去…我去给我们弄点吃的 |
[26:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:28] | Hey, Cros, Cros, come on. | 嘿 克劳斯 克劳斯 别玩了 |
[26:31] | – I gotta talk to you. – Check this out, I got bottom of the eighth, | – 我得跟你谈谈 – 你看 我现在排在八强最后一名了 |
[26:32] | Tied–it’s tied, I got– – give me that. | – 平了…打平了 我… – 手机给我 |
[26:34] | – I need to give dad the– – I said we gotta have a talk. | – 我得给咱爸… – 我说了我们得谈一谈 |
[26:36] | – I need to give dad the score, okay? – Come on. | – 我得给咱爸说比分 好吗 – 快点 |
[26:38] | Why are you taking me into the bad news room? | 为什么你非得跟我在坏消息专用室里去谈 |
[26:40] | Listen to me, because I’ve got some bad news, all right? | 听我说 因为我有坏消息要告诉你 好吗 |
[26:42] | Oliver Rome freaked out and left a sound check in Albuquerque. | 奥利弗·罗马崩溃了 他在阿尔伯克基市留了一份校音就消失了 |
[26:46] | How is this even relevant right now, | 这事现在跟咱爸在里面 |
[26:47] | when dad’s in there getting his heart operated on? | 做心脏手术有什么关系吗 |
[26:50] | – Who cares? – Because if he doesn’t get back on stage in two hours, | – 谁在乎呢 – 要是他不在两个小时之内回到舞台上 |
[26:52] | We’re gonna get sued by the promoter. | 我们就会被承办人起诉 |
[26:54] | We need…Why don’t you go deal with it, | 我们得…要不你去处理这事儿 |
[26:55] | and I’ll stay here | 而我继续留在这里 |
[26:56] | -and be invaluable to this family.-No,I can’t handle this.Oliver Rome is your buddy. | – 作为这个家里宝贵的一份子 – 我处理不了 奥利弗·罗马是你的兄弟 |
[26:58] | He will listen to you. | 他会听你的话 |
[26:59] | – Call him. – You go talk to him. | – 打电话给他 – 你去跟他谈 |
[27:00] | What is stuck up your ass? | 你脑子被门夹了是吧 |
[27:01] | Call Oliver Rome. | 打电话给奥利弗·罗马 |
[27:02] | – No, I’m– – It’s not a big deal. You know what? | – 不 我… – 这又不是什么难事 算了 |
[27:03] | You’re totally incompetent. I’ll handle it, okay? | 你这人太不称职了 我去处理 行了吧 |
[27:06] | – Thanks a lot. – Okay, you know what? Fine, no. | – 非常感谢 – 好了 算了 行 不能让你去 |
[27:07] | He won’t even listen to you, so, you know, | 他又不会听你的话 所以… |
[27:09] | I’ll do it. | 我去打 |
[27:17] | – Hey, sorry. – You’re such a dick. | – 嘿 抱歉 – 你真是个混蛋 |
[27:27] | So what are you thinking? | 那你现在怎么想的 |
[27:28] | I mean, what are you– how are you feeling? | 我是说 你…你感觉怎么样 |
[27:31] | I feel like I’m gonna explode. | 我感觉自己快要爆炸了 |
[27:32] | I’m so happy. | 我太开心了 |
[27:34] | Wow, I gotta say, | 我不得不说 |
[27:37] | I’m surprised that that’s your reaction. | 我很惊讶你的反应竟然是这样 |
[27:40] | – You know, it’s– – No, no, no, no, I’m gonna be there. | – 这一切… – 不不不不 我会陪你的 |
[27:44] | You’re gonna be able to count on me, | 你以后可以依靠我 |
[27:45] | and this little baby’s gonna count on me, and I’m gonna be– | 这个小家伙以后也可以依靠我 我会… |
[27:48] | I’m gonna be the most amazing dad you’ve ever seen. | 我会做一个全世界最棒的爸爸 |
[27:53] | And you’re not doing this alone. | 你不用自己一个人面对这一切 |
[27:54] | Okay? I promise you that. | 好吗 我向你保证 |
[27:57] | I’m gonna be with you every step of the way. | 我以后会一直陪着你走过每一步 |
[28:16] | So– how’d it go? | 那…过得怎么样 |
[28:19] | I’m not five, mom. It was fine. | 我又不是五岁小孩儿 妈 我过得很好 |
[28:25] | Something did come up, though, maybe–might’ve happened. | 不过确实出了点事儿 或许…可能出了点事 |
[28:29] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What might have come up? | 哇哇哇哇 可能出了点什么事 |
[28:32] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[28:33] | It doesn’t sound like Ruby. | 那听起来一点都不像露比 |
[28:34] | Sarah, you know, she might’ve saw wrong. | 你知道的 萨拉可能是看错了 |
[28:38] | I wasn’t there, so–at all. | 我当时不在场 所以…完全不在场 |
[28:38] | Whoa, wait, why was she with Sarah alone? | 等等 她怎么会单独跟萨拉在一起 |
[28:42] | She was–well, they went out, ’cause I was working. | 她…她们一起出去玩的 因为我当时在上班 |
[28:45] | Oh, oh, okay, | 好吧 |
[28:47] | So then you decided to pawn her off on your girlfriend. | 所以你就这么把她丢给你的女朋友了 |
[28:50] | I didn’t pawn anybody off, okay. | 我没有把任何人丢掉 好吧 |
[28:51] | I was just–they’re getting to know each other. | 我只是…她们正在相互了解对方 |
[28:53] | – Sarah says that’s important. – Okay, that’s great. | – 萨拉说这很重要 – 好吧 好极了 |
[28:56] | Sarah thinks it’s important that she get to know our daughter, | 萨拉觉得她了解我们的女儿非常重要 |
[28:58] | whereas I think it’s important that you do. | 而我认为你去了解她才非常重要 |
[29:01] | Okay, this is all coming off the rails here, all right? | 好吧 你先别急着抱怨 行吗 |
[29:03] | And nothing probably happened. | 很有可能什么事也没发生 |
[29:05] | Sarah probably saw it all wrong. | 萨拉可能完全看错了 |
[29:06] | Okay, just, like, what did Sarah think that she saw? | 好 那萨拉觉得自己看见了什么 |
[29:09] | Ruby might have tried to steal some lipstick, | 露比可能想偷几支口红 |
[29:13] | but that doesn’t sound like her, right? | 可这一点都不像是她会做出来的事 |
[29:14] | – So– – Crap. | – 所以… – 该死(废话) |
[29:15] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 对 我也是这么想的 |
[29:17] | I thought, hey, it probably didn’t happen, but I just thought– | 我想 别瞎想 有可能跟本就没这事 但我又转眼一想… |
[29:18] | She is– she is out of control, | 她…她已经失控了 |
[29:21] | and if she doesn’t stop, I just– | 如果她还不停手的话 我… |
[29:23] | I don’t know what happened. I–it’s– | 我不知道她到底是怎么了 我…这… |
[29:24] | Wait, so what, she’s stolen before? | 等等 难道说 她以前偷过东西 |
[29:27] | What part of our daughter being in distress | 我们女儿所经受的痛苦 |
[29:30] | – did you not understand? – Okay– | – 你难道还不清楚吗 – 好吧 |
[29:31] | This is why I moved back here, Hank. | 这也是我搬回来的原因 汉克 |
[29:34] | – She steals now. – She’s at a crossroads. | – 她现在会偷东西 – 她正处于十字路口 |
[29:35] | The stealing, the talking back, | 偷窃 顶嘴 |
[29:37] | the sneaking out, this is her way– | 偷溜出门 她就是这样… |
[29:38] | And now sneaks– she sneaks out too? | 偷溜出… 她还会偷溜出门 |
[29:40] | She needs a father! | 她需要一个父亲 |
[29:45] | – I know that. – Do you? | – 我知道 – 是吗 |
[29:46] | Because I think if you did, | 因为我想要是你知道的话 |
[29:47] | then she would’ve been with you and not the woman | 那她就该是和你 而不是和那个跟你同睡一张床的女人 |
[29:50] | that you are sleeping with. | 一起出去 |
[29:51] | Listen, I just– | 听我说 我是… |
[29:54] | I feel like you’re just– you’re not getting this, | 我感觉你只是…你根本就不懂 |
[29:55] | So I’m just gonna lay down the law here. | 所以我要跟你约法三章 |
[29:57] | When Ruby is with you, she is with you, okay? | 露比跟你在一起的时候 她就该是和你在一起 知道吗 |
[30:01] | I don’t even want Sarah around. | 我甚至都不希望萨拉出现在附近 |
[30:03] | – Do we understand each other? – Yeah, yeah. | – 我们理解对方吗 – 是 是 |
[30:07] | All right, don’t just nod your head. | 那好 你不要只一个劲点头 |
[30:09] | I hate it when you do that, | 我很讨厌你这么做 |
[30:10] | because I know that you’re not really hearing me. | 因为我知道你这样根本就没听进去我的话 |
[30:12] | I need you to say it. I need you to say it, Hank. | 我要你亲口说出来 我要你亲口说出来 汉克 |
[30:15] | I need you to say it out loud. | 我要你亲口大声地说出来 |
[30:21] | I’m trying, you know? I’m really trying. | 我在努力 你知道吗 我真的很努力了 |
[30:24] | Yeah, well… You’re just gonna have to try a little harder. | 是吗 那你就给我再努力一些 |
[30:45] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[30:47] | That took forever. | 感觉过了好久 |
[30:48] | – Sorry, I didn’t mean to leave you waiting. – That’s fine, how’d it go? | – 抱歉 我不是故意让你等这么久的 – 没关系 怎么样了 |
[30:52] | It went, like, weirdly great. | 顺利得有些异常了 |
[30:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:00] | Just, like, he’s–I don’t know. | 就好像他…我也说不准 |
[31:02] | He was, like, so excited | 他好像特别激动 |
[31:04] | and happy about it, | 特别开心 |
[31:06] | and, you know, it’s–I don’t know. | 还有啊 我…我也不知道 |
[31:09] | It’s confusing for me. It’s weird being here. | 我都被搞糊涂了 在这里有些古怪 |
[31:11] | Like, seeing him, and– | 就好像 一看见他 然后… |
[31:12] | It’s hard for me to see him again, and– | 我很难再见到他了 而且… |
[31:15] | Yeah, I mean, he was– | 我的意思是 他… |
[31:18] | Seemed like he was kind of a mess to me, I mean. | 在我看来他就是一团糟 |
[31:22] | Oh, I don’t– | 我不… |
[31:24] | I don’t think it was that bad. | 我倒不觉得有那么糟糕 |
[31:25] | Let’s just talk about it in the car, | 我们车里再谈吧 |
[31:27] | ’cause we have, like, 18 hours to drive. | 还有18个小时的车程呢 |
[31:29] | I wanted to talk to you about that, just for a second. | 我想跟你谈一谈 就一会儿 |
[31:31] | Drew, I’m–I’m gonna stay for a little bit here. | 德鲁 我…我要再在这儿待一段时间 |
[31:34] | This is exactly why I came. You’re not staying here. | 所以我才要跟你一起来 你不能留在这儿 |
[31:37] | Okay, I am staying here, but you don’t have stay. | 好吧 我要留在这儿 但你不用 |
[31:39] | I want you to go back, and I’ll be back– | 我希望你回去 我会回去 但… |
[31:40] | What are you thinking? Amber, what– | 你在想什么呢 安博 你… |
[31:42] | What am I thinking? I’m having a baby with this guy, and– | 我在想什么 我就要跟这个人有一个孩子了 而且… |
[31:45] | You’re not having a baby with him. | 你没有要跟他有一个孩子 |
[31:46] | You came here to tell him | 你来这儿就是为了告诉他 |
[31:47] | that you’re not gonna have it with him. | 你不会跟他一起抚养这个孩子 |
[31:49] | Yes, I am. He’s–I know that, but after talking to him, | 是 没错 他…我知道 可是跟他谈过之后 |
[31:50] | I still need some–I need to figure some things out, | 我还是需要…我需要弄解决一些事 |
[31:53] | and he’s the father of my child. I can’t just– | 他是我孩子的父亲 我不能就这么… |
[31:56] | He’s a mess. | 他自己都活得一团糟 |
[31:57] | What do you expect him to do? | 你还期待他能做什么 |
[31:59] | You couldn’t even marry him. | 你甚至都不能嫁给他 |
[32:01] | – Drew, this is different. – You’re gonna raise a baby with him now? | – 德鲁 这次不一样 – 你现在又要跟他一起养这个孩子了 |
[32:03] | Yeah, because this is different, | 对 因为这次不一样 |
[32:03] | – He was– – No, it’s not different. | – 他… – 不 没有不一样 |
[32:05] | It’s exactly the same. | 一模一样 |
[32:05] | – He’s not gonna change. – That’s not true. | – 他是不会改变的 – 不是的 |
[32:08] | He never changed. It’s like dad, you know? | 他永远都不会改变的 就像爸一样 你知道吗 |
[32:11] | He’s just gonna say a bunch of stuff | 他只会空口说一大堆承诺 |
[32:13] | and not live up to it, which he– | 但根本不会去实现 他… |
[32:14] | It’s not like dad. It’s not like dad. | 他不像爸 他不像 |
[32:15] | – It’s very different. – Yes, it is. | – 他们完全不一样 – 他们一样 |
[32:17] | It’s exactly the same. You think that you’re going to fix him | 完全一样 你以为你可以改变他什么的 |
[32:19] | – or something, now it’s– – Well, I’m thinking of him. | – 现在这一切… – 我在想着他 |
[32:20] | He needs me right now, and to have him– | 他现在需要我 需要我帮他… |
[32:21] | First, it was, “Getting together | 一开始你说的是“只要我们在一起 |
[32:22] | or getting married is gonna change him.” | 或者是我们结婚了 就能改变他” |
[32:24] | Now, it’s, “Oh, having a baby | 现在你又说“有了孩子之后 |
[32:25] | is gonna change him.” You’re not gonna change him. | 就能改变他了” 你是改变不了他的 |
[32:26] | Drew, I’m just trying to help, because he needs– | 德鲁 我只是想帮他 他需要… |
[32:28] | You can’t– no, you can’t help him. | 你帮不…不 你帮不了他 |
[32:31] | That’s it. You can’t help. | 事实就是如此 你帮不了 |
[32:33] | If you were going to help, it would’ve already happened. | 如果你能帮得了他 你早就已经帮到他了 |
[32:37] | I’m sorry that you– that you feel this way, | 我很抱歉你…你是这么想的 |
[32:40] | but I’m staying to figure some things out with him. | 不过我还是要留下来跟他一起解决一些事 |
[32:42] | Okay, why don’t–I’m gonna leave for, like, an hour, | 好 好 何不…我就离开一个小时 |
[32:45] | and then I’m gonna come back. | 然后我就回来 |
[32:47] | You can go deal with it, but you’re not staying here. | 你可以去处理这件事 但你不能留在这里 |
[32:49] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[32:53] | I’m not leaving you in Wyoming. | 我不会把你留在怀俄明的 |
[33:09] | Oliver? Look, listen, do not hang up on me. | 奥利弗 听着 不许挂我电话 |
[33:11] | What the hell are you doing in Santa Fe, man? | 你跑圣达菲城去干嘛呢 老兄 |
[33:13] | Well, yeah, we all have stuff going on. | 我们都有事情做 |
[33:16] | You gotta get in your car right now and get back to Albuquerque. | 你赶紧给我上车 然后回阿尔伯克基去 |
[33:19] | You gotta play those pseudo-alternative songs | 你必须得在那些少女粉面前 |
[33:20] | in front of the teenyboppers, man, you got a contract. | 表演你放那儿的那些替代歌曲 老兄 你是有合约的 |
[33:23] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[33:24] | Yeah, you can’t just have some whimsical, creative breakdown right now. | 你现在不能就这么莫名其妙地给我崩溃了 |
[33:27] | You know what I’m dealing with? | 你知道我现在处理什么事吗 |
[33:28] | Yeah, life or death, man. | 没错 是关乎生死 老兄 |
[33:30] | Get in your–don’t– if you hang up on me, I– | 赶紧给我上…不许…要是你敢挂我电话 我就… |
[33:32] | No, you get in the car and get to the show, do you– | 不行 你赶紧上车给我回表演现场 你… |
[33:36] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[33:38] | ♪ Run away, I’m a travellin’ man ♪ | ♪ 逃离 我是一个旅人 |
[33:45] | ♪ Been walking every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都在行走 ♪ |
[33:50] | ♪ I watch you as you hesitate ♪ | ♪ 我看着你犹豫着 ♪ |
[33:57] | ♪ Walking through the rain ♪ | ♪ 穿过那霏雨 ♪ |
[34:02] | ♪ That just don’t beat the same anymore ♪ | ♪ 雨点从来打不到同一个地方 ♪ |
[34:08] | ♪ That might as well be gone ♪ | ♪ 或许早也已经消逝 ♪ |
[34:13] | ♪ I’m at the darkened hill side ♪ | ♪ 我伫立在山坡的暗面 ♪ |
[34:17] | ♪ And there’s a haze right between the trees ♪ | ♪ 树木之间泛起了轻纱似的薄雾 ♪ |
[34:25] | ♪ And I can barely see you ♪ | ♪ 让我几乎看不见你 ♪ |
[34:28] | ♪ You’re like an ocean between the waves ♪ | ♪ 而你 却好似波浪之间的大海 ♪ |
[35:13] | – Hi, how are the kids? – Oh, they’re–they’re great. | – 嗨 孩子们怎么样了 – 他们…他们很好 |
[35:15] | I was just calling to see if there was an update on Zeek. | 我就是打过来看看奇克有没有什么新的情况 |
[35:19] | Um, no. It’s been six hours, though, | 没有 他已经进去六个小时了 |
[35:22] | So hopefully something soon. | 希望不久就能听到新的消息 |
[35:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:27] | And how are you? | 那你怎么样 |
[35:29] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我很好 我很好 |
[35:31] | You know, hanging in there. | 你知道的 就一直等在外边 |
[35:33] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:34] | You know, it’s okay if you’re not. | 你不在那里等着也没关系的 |
[35:37] | – I’m fine, really. – Jules, | – 我没事 真的 – 茱尔斯 |
[35:39] | I can hear it in your voice. You need to get outside? | 我从你的声音里听得出来 你需要到外边透一透气吗 |
[35:43] | You know, I know you don’t want to cry in front of your mom, | 我知道你不想在你妈面前哭出来 |
[35:45] | but it–you know if you need to– | 但是…你知道如果你需要的话… |
[35:46] | I’d be happy to meet you somewhere if you just need to talk or whatever. | 如果你需要谈谈什么的 我很乐意跟你见一面 |
[35:53] | – Joel, it’s too hard. – What? | – 乔 实在是太难了 – 什么 |
[35:56] | Just you asking me how I am and wanting to be there for me, and– | 你问我怎么样 又想要在身边支持我 又… |
[36:03] | It’s confusing. | 把我都搞糊涂了 |
[36:04] | Well, you know, I care about you, and… | 我关心你 我… |
[36:08] | And I care about the family, | 我也关心你的家人 |
[36:12] | And, you know, I just wanted to– | 我只是想… |
[36:13] | Joel, um… | 乔… |
[36:18] | I’m seeing someone. | 我已经有别人了 |
[36:32] | Uh, yeah– | 好吧 |
[36:36] | Yeah, so I was just calling to see if Zeek was okay, | 好吧 我打电话过来就只是想知道奇克还好不好 |
[36:39] | And–yeah, we’ll talk later. | 那…就这样吧 我们以后再聊 |
[36:43] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[36:57] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[37:09] | How’d it go out there? | 你在外边谈的怎么样了 |
[37:12] | Okay. | 还好 |
[37:19] | I just have to ask, like, what’s going on with you, | 我必须得问你 你到底是怎么了 |
[37:23] | and, like, the pill stuff. | 就好像 药片那件事 |
[37:26] | I know. It’s time. I’ve been– I’ve been wanting to. | 我知道 是时候说清楚了 我一直…我一直都想这么做 |
[37:30] | I’m gonna call the va and set an appointment with the doctor | 我要打电话给退伍军人管理局预约一下医生 |
[37:34] | and get them to wean me off– | 让他们帮我戒掉… |
[37:35] | You know, help me, wean myself off it. | 帮我戒掉药瘾 |
[37:43] | I want you to know that I will always want | 我想让你知道我一直希望 |
[37:46] | you to be in this baby’s life. | 你能出现在孩子的生活当中 |
[37:48] | – I’m going to. I’m going to be. – I know, but–okay. | – 我会的 我一定会的 – 我知道 可是…好吧 |
[37:52] | I’m gonna be your teammate in this, | 我会成为你的队友 |
[37:54] | and I’m gonna be a father to that child. | 我会做好孩子的父亲 |
[37:56] | – Everything changed the minute you came here today. – Ryan. | – 从你来的那一刻起一切都变了 – 瑞恩 |
[37:59] | – Everything. – Ryan… | – 所有的一切 – 瑞恩 |
[38:03] | I believe in you | 我相信你 |
[38:05] | just like I’ve always believed in you– | 一如既往的相信你… |
[38:08] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[38:10] | But you have a lot of work to do, | 可是你还有太多的事要做 |
[38:14] | and I can’t do it with you, | 而我不能陪你一起 |
[38:19] | because I have to start taking care of myself | 因为现在 我必须要开始 |
[38:23] | and of this baby, right now, | 照顾自己跟孩子 |
[38:25] | and I’m sorry, but you’re just not ready yet. | 我很抱歉 但是你现在还没准备好 |
[38:32] | Well, I didn’t know that you were pregnant until today. | 可是我今天才知道你怀孕的事啊 |
[38:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:08] | – Hey. – Still nothing? | – 嘿 – 还是没有任何消息吗 |
[39:10] | No. | 没有 |
[39:12] | What’s going on? I called you, like, five times? | 你怎么了 我都给你打了五通电话了 |
[39:16] | I couldn’t get a-hold of Oliver, | 奥利弗根本不听我的话 |
[39:18] | and then I fought with him for a while, | 然后我就跟他争执了一会儿 |
[39:19] | and then I tried to call him back. | 然后我就试着再打电话给他 |
[39:21] | There’s no updates? | 还是没任何消息吗 |
[39:21] | No. | 没有 |
[39:35] | Surgery went well. | 手术进行得很顺利 |
[39:36] | He’s recovering in the icu now. | 他正在重症监护室里恢复 |
[39:39] | You can all go visit him, but just for a minute, okay? | 你们可以去探望他 不过只能给你们一分钟时间 好吗 |
[39:42] | So it’s–it’s all over. | 怎么说..已经结束了 |
[39:44] | There were no complications with the bypass | 搭桥术和瓣膜替换术 |
[39:47] | or the valve replacement, | 没有发生任何并发症 |
[39:48] | So we’ll just have to see how he responds. | 所以我们就等着看效果如何了 |
[39:51] | Hopefully his heart muscle will get stronger. | 希望他的心肌会变强壮一些 |
[39:54] | Camille, please don’t worry. | 卡米尔 你别担心 |
[39:56] | I’ll check in with you tomorrow. | 我明天会通知你情况的 |
[39:58] | – Oh, all right, okay. – Thank you. | – 好吧 好吧 – 谢谢 |
[40:00] | – Thank you very much. – Good work. | – 非常感谢 – 干得漂亮 |
[40:04] | – Everything’s gonna be fine. – Let’s go see him. | – 一切都会好起来的 – 我们去看他吧 |
[40:07] | I could’ve dealt with that a lot better. | 我本来可以处理得更好的 |
[40:08] | Sorry, it’s my fault. You all right? | 对不起 是我不好 你还好吗 |
[40:12] | – Mm-hmm. – You sure? | – 嗯哼 – 你确定吗 |
[40:13] | I just tweaked something riding, I think. | 我就是骑车的时候不小心侧翻了而已 |
[40:18] | ♪ I feel so light and I move like a bird ♪ | ♪ 我感觉身轻如燕 ♪ |
[40:24] | ♪ Hard as a rose sharp as a word ♪ | ♪ 坚韧如玫瑰 犀利若字句 ♪ |
[40:35] | ♪ I’m happy ♪ | ♪ 我好开心 ♪ |
[40:40] | ♪ Here she comes ♪ | ♪ 她来了 ♪ |
[40:45] | ♪ There we go ♪ | ♪ 我们走吧 ♪ |
[41:03] | ♪ When I die where I go? ♪ | ♪ 我何时死去 又该去往何方 ♪ |
[41:09] | ♪ I don’t know ♪ | ♪ 我全然无知 ♪ |
[41:10] | ♪ Through the sky maybe down low ♪ | ♪ 低飞过天空 ♪ |
[41:14] | ♪ Whichever ♪ | ♪ 不论哪样 ♪ |
[41:19] | ♪ Is for real ♪ | ♪ 都是真实 ♪ |
[41:30] | ♪ Oh yeah ♪ | ♪ 是的 ♪ |
[41:49] | ♪ And I never hit the spring so hard ♪ | ♪ 我从未这么用力地冲向春天 ♪ |
[41:54] | ♪ A new born song on an old guitar ♪ | ♪ 老旧吉他上奏出的新曲 ♪ |
[41:58] | ♪ And I know ♪ | ♪ 我知道 ♪ |
[42:03] | ♪ What it means to be alive ♪ | ♪ 活着的意义是什么 ♪ |