时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When it comes to matters of bullying– | 当问题发展为欺凌… |
[00:02] | So Sydney’s picking on Melody? | 你是说西德尼在针对梅洛蒂 |
[00:04] | Joel, um, I’m seeing someone. | 乔 我已经有别人了 |
[00:08] | Oliver Rome freaked out and left the sound check. | 奥利弗·罗马崩溃了 扔下一份校音人就消失了 |
[00:11] | Get in the car and get to the show–Oliver! | 赶紧上车回演出现场…奥利弗 |
[00:15] | When Ruby is with you, she’s with you. | 露比跟你在一起的时候 她就得跟你在一起 |
[00:17] | I don’t even want Sarah around. | 我甚至都不希望萨拉出现在附近 |
[00:19] | Do we understand each other? | 你理解我的意思吗 |
[00:21] | Surgery went well. | 手术非常顺利 |
[00:22] | There were no complications. | 没有任何并发症 |
[00:23] | We’ll just have to see how he responds. | 我们就等着看效果如何吧 |
[00:46] | What? | 什么 |
[01:06] | – Did I wake you? – What time is it? | – 我吵醒你了吗 – 几点了 |
[01:08] | Oh, it’s beautiful out. | 外边好景色好美 |
[01:09] | We overslept, and you gotta get to the breakfast, | 我们睡过头了 你得赶快起来做早餐 |
[01:11] | Right–for Amber. | 给…安博 |
[01:12] | – Brunch. – Okay. | – 是早午餐了 – 好吧 |
[01:14] | Is it brunch? Yeah? Ah, you’re up now. I’ve got a cleaning lady coming too. | 是早午餐吗 是吗 啊 你醒了 我请了清洁女工过来 |
[01:17] | Can you believe this? I forgot. | 你能相信吗 我居然给忘了 |
[01:18] | Yeah. That’s probably her now. | 嗯 可能是她来了 |
[01:20] | She’s a little early. I’ll let her do the front room. | 她来早了点 我先让她打扫起居室吧 |
[01:23] | Go to sleep. I don’t know– I’m sorry to wake you. | 你继续睡 我不知道…很抱歉吵醒你 |
[01:25] | Why did I do that? | 我干嘛这么说 |
[01:31] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:32] | – Hey. Good morning. – Hey. | – 嘿 早上好 – 嘿 |
[01:33] | – Thank you for taking her. – Yeah, no problem. | – 谢谢你照顾她 – 哦 哪里哪里 |
[01:35] | All right. Ruby– | 好了 露比 |
[01:36] | – I have an early thing, so– – Well, and you’re in a rush. | – 我还有点事要忙 所以… – 你很赶时间 |
[01:39] | – I got it. It’s all good. – Okay. | – 我明白 没关系 – 好吧 |
[01:40] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[01:46] | – Hi. – Yeah. | – 嗨 – 对 |
[01:47] | I’m sorry–I don’t–he said it was the cleaning lady. | 抱歉…我不知…他说是清洁女工来着 |
[01:50] | I–hello. | 我…你好 |
[01:51] | Good morning, Sarah. Sorry. | 早上好 我是萨拉 抱歉 |
[01:54] | – No, she knows who you are. You’re Sarah. – Yeah, yes. | – 她知道你是谁 你是萨拉 – 对 对 |
[01:55] | Her daughter’s pregnant so she’s gonna have breakfast with us. | 她女儿怀孕了 所以要过来跟我们一起吃早餐 |
[02:01] | I’ll just put some clothes on. | 我先去把衣服穿上 |
[02:05] | “Rome alone. | “罗马单飞 |
[02:07] | Rome courted by sub modo records?” | 限条唱片向罗马抛出橄榄枝” |
[02:10] | – Are you kidding me– – Body slam! | – 开什么玩笑… – 重摔攻击 |
[02:12] | Aah! Jabbar! Come on! | 啊 乔巴 别闹 |
[02:15] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[02:16] | You can’t just jump on my ribs. | 你不能就这么跳到我肋骨上来 |
[02:18] | What happened? Are you hurt? | 出什么事了 你受伤了吗 |
[02:21] | I mean, my ribs are just bruised. | 我肋骨才受过伤 |
[02:23] | – It’s not-it’s already healed. – Why are they just-wait, why are they just bruised? | – 还没…才刚愈合呢 – 你肋骨怎么…等等 你肋骨怎么会受伤 |
[02:26] | I got in a little– | 我发生了点… |
[02:27] | What–little what? | 什么…发生了点什么 |
[02:29] | I got in a little motorcycle spill. | 我骑摩托的时候小摔了一下 |
[02:31] | What happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[02:32] | What do you mean, a little motorcycle spill? | 你这是什么意思 什么叫做小摔了一下 |
[02:34] | That doesn’t look like a little motorcycle spill. | 这伤看起来可一点都不像小摔了一下 |
[02:35] | – It was a little– – Have you seen a doctor yet? | – 确实是小摔了… – 你去看过医生了吗 |
[02:38] | What am I gonna see a doctor about? | 我去看医生干什么 |
[02:39] | – They’re just bruised. – How do you know? | – 就是点瘀伤而已 – 你怎么知道 |
[02:40] | – ’cause you’re not a doctor. – Well, if they were broken, | – 你又不是医生 – 要是肋骨断了的话 |
[02:42] | there would be, like, shards and stuff stabbed in my lungs. | 就会…碎片就会直接穿透我的肺 |
[02:44] | You don’t even know–why didn’t you tell me this earlier? | 你都不知道…你为什么不早点告诉我 |
[02:45] | You need to see a doctor for that. | 你得去看一下医生 |
[02:46] | I’m sorry I yelled. It’s fine. | 很抱歉朝你们吼了 这点伤没事 |
[02:48] | I’m tough. It’ll be okay. | 我可是硬汉 这点伤随便就能好 |
[02:50] | – No, it’s more like, “We don’t ride motorcycles. – Sorry I yelled. | – 我觉得更像是“千万别骑摩托车” – 很抱歉吼了你们 |
[02:52] | That’s the lesson here. | 这才是该汲取的教训 |
[02:53] | Don’t ride motorcycles. | 千万别骑摩托车啊 |
[02:55] | Right. But you’re still tough. | 好 不过你还是挺硬汉的 |
[02:57] | Okay, I bet you he wasn’t tough when he hit the ground. | 好吧 我敢打赌他摔在地上的时候可一点都不硬汉 |
[02:59] | You didn’t sound tough a few minutes ago. | 你五分钟之前听起来都不怎么硬汉呢 |
[03:00] | – I didn’t cry, so– – Yeah, right. | – 我又没哭 所以… – 是 对 |
[03:02] | You would’ve cried. | 换作你你肯定会哭 |
[03:04] | She wouldn’t cry. You want to see a traitor? | 她肯定会哭的 你想不想看看叛徒 |
[03:07] | Right there. Oliver Rome. | 就在这 奥利弗·罗马 |
[03:10] | So here we have our common room | 这里就是我们的公共休息室 |
[03:11] | where most of our group activities take place. | 我们大部分团队活动就是在这儿进行的 |
[03:13] | This is where you guys all hang out and sort of converse | 这里就是你们一起玩 一起交谈 |
[03:16] | and talk with each other, and– | 一起相互了解的地方 然后… |
[03:18] | Down here we have your core classrooms–classrooms a and b. | 这里呢就是你们的主要教室–教室A和教室B |
[03:22] | – Cool. – And lunch is here at 12:00. | – 很好 – 午餐在这儿吃 时间是12点整 |
[03:25] | Hey, buddy. Max, this is Dylan Jones. | 嘿 儿子 麦克斯 这是迪伦·琼斯 |
[03:29] | She’s our newest student. | 她是我们新来的学生 |
[03:30] | This is max. | 这是麦克斯 |
[03:31] | Adhd and general behavioral issues. | 患有多动症和一般性行为问题 |
[03:34] | What are you in for? | 你是因为什么进来的 |
[03:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:37] | I got kicked out of my old school. | 我被原来的学校扫地出门了 |
[03:38] | This makes number four. | 这已经是第四所学校了 |
[03:40] | Is it as miserable here as everybody says? | 这里是不是真像大家说的那么悲惨 |
[03:45] | Nonverbal, huh? Cool. | 不说话是吧 很好 |
[03:47] | Actually, he’s– | 其实他… |
[03:49] | He’s a good kid. You know what? | 他是个好孩子 你知道吗 |
[03:52] | I don’t know what you’ve heard about Chambers, | 我不知道你听到别人是怎么说钱伯斯学院的 |
[03:54] | but I know that this is an awesome school, | 但是我很清楚这里是所非常棒的学校 |
[03:56] | and I’m really proud of it. | 而且我非常引以为傲 |
[03:57] | I think this is gonna be a really good fit for you. | 我觉得这里将会非常适合你的 |
[03:59] | That’s what they all say. | 他们也都是这么说的 |
[04:04] | – Okay now, you wait. – I know. | – 好了 你等着 – 我知道 |
[04:06] | – I’m gonna help you. – Okay. | – 我来帮你 – 好 |
[04:10] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[04:14] | Hey, I think said I was gonna help you. | 嘿 我说了我要来帮你的 |
[04:18] | – Yeah. – Hey, pop. | – 是 – 嘿 爸 |
[04:19] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[04:21] | Looking good. | 看起来不错啊 |
[04:22] | Gosh, millie. You know–no fuss here. | 天呐 米莉 那啥…别小题大做 |
[04:25] | – There’s no fuss. – Hey. | – 我没有小题大做 – 嘿 |
[04:25] | You just need a little help, you know? | 你需要一点帮助 知道吗 |
[04:26] | Yeah, we got you all set up. | 对 我们都已经帮你打点好了 |
[04:27] | Mom and I have discussed it. | 妈跟我已经商量过了 |
[04:29] | We put you bed there in the living room. | 我们把你的床搬到了起居室 |
[04:30] | – You got your own suite. – Yeah, so you won’t have to… | – 你有自己的套房了 – 对 这样你就不用… |
[04:32] | – I’ve got a suite? – Yeah. | – 我有自己的套房了 – 对啊 |
[04:33] | – walk up the stairs. – Now, how about that? | – 上楼了 – 这样如何 |
[04:35] | Figured it’d be best if you had your kitchen, | 我们觉得要是厨房 卧室 浴室 |
[04:37] | and bedroom, and bathroom all on one level. | 全在同一层楼的话就最好不过了 |
[04:39] | – All right? – Okay? You got it? | – 还好吗 – 如何 你能行吗 |
[04:40] | Yep, I got it. | 我能行 |
[04:41] | – Okay. – Oh, god. | – 好 – 天呐 |
[04:43] | Okay, just remember that the doctor said | 好了 别忘了医生说的 |
[04:44] | you have to work up to walking around the block. | 你得过一段时间才能走过一个街区呢 |
[04:47] | You’ve gotta take it easy, first. | 你得先把心态放轻松 |
[04:48] | – Yep. – Right. | – 对 – 好吧 |
[04:50] | Doing great. | 做得非常好 |
[05:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:05] | – Yeah. – Wanna head in? | – 嗯 – 你想进去吗 |
[05:07] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:08] | All right, let me help you out a little bit. | 好吧 我来帮你一下 |
[05:10] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好 – 好 |
[05:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:00] | Have you seen this Oliver Rome article? | 你看过这篇关于奥利弗·罗马的报道没有 |
[06:02] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[06:03] | – You read Pitchfork. – We’re screwed. | – 你会看《音叉》了 – 我们完蛋了 |
[06:05] | I thought you got all your music news from Starbucks. | 我还以为你所有的音乐讯息都是从星巴克了解到的呢 |
[06:06] | Crosby, this isn’t a joke, okay? | 克劳斯比 这不是玩笑 好吗 |
[06:08] | Yeah, obviously it’s– | 对 很明显是… |
[06:09] | And none of this would be happening, by the way, | 顺便说一下 要是你能像你说的那样 |
[06:10] | if you were able to keep him on tour | 说服他继续巡演的话 |
[06:11] | like you said you’d be able to. | 这些事都不会发生了 |
[06:12] | Well, again–I–okay, I– | 好吧 再重申一次…我…好吧…我… |
[06:13] | That tour’s keeping the lights on here. | 有巡演的话一切就会照常了 |
[06:15] | Yes, I understand that, okay? | 是 我明白好吗 |
[06:16] | Well, how much can he do? We have a contract. | 他能做到什么程度 我们是有过合约的 |
[06:19] | Yeah, we have a contract with Ashes of Rome. | 是 我们是跟罗马之烬有合约 |
[06:21] | We don’t have a contract with Oliver Rome, the solo artist. | 可我们并没有跟独立艺人奥利弗·罗马签订过合约 |
[06:24] | Are you kidding me? | 你开我玩笑呢 |
[06:26] | No. We have contract with the band. | 我没开玩笑 我们是跟这支乐队有合约 |
[06:27] | Oliver Rome is Ashes of Rome. | 奥利弗·罗马就是罗马之烬 |
[06:29] | What, you didn’t sign anything with him? | 什么 你难道没跟他签过任何东西 |
[06:31] | It’s a band. How was I supposed to know that | 他们是支乐队 我又怎么知道 |
[06:32] | he’d try and go sign up as a solo artist with sub modo? | 他会跟线条唱片签约成为独立艺人 |
[06:35] | Listen to me, you screwed the pooch on this big time. | 听我说 在这个节骨眼上是你搞砸这件事的 |
[06:38] | I screwed the– | 我搞砸… |
[06:38] | You said you were gonna be able to keep him on tour. | 你说过你有办法能让他继续巡演 |
[06:41] | That’s like not having Michael Jackson | 这支乐队要是没了他 |
[06:42] | – in the, well, jackson five. – Well, I tried calling him. | – 就等于杰克逊家族没了迈克尔·杰克逊 – 我试过打电话给他 |
[06:44] | I can’t reach him, so you tell me what we’re gonna do. | 可我联系不到他 你来告诉我我们到底该怎么办 |
[06:46] | This is on you. It’s not on me. | 这事怪你 不怪我 |
[06:50] | I think the contract is the headline of this. | 我想现在合约才是最主要的事 |
[06:54] | We really appreciate you guys letting us come by. | 我们真的很感激你们能让我们过来 |
[06:57] | Well, we really appreciate you guys coming by. | 我们也真的很感激你们能过来 |
[06:59] | Sydney feels awful about what happened at school, | 西德尼对在学校发生的事感到非常愧疚 |
[07:02] | so she just wanted to apologize. | 所以她想跟你道个歉 |
[07:04] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[07:06] | Syd. | 西德 |
[07:09] | I’m sorry I told everyone at lunch not to sit with you. | 我很抱歉吃午餐的时候告诉所有人不要跟你坐在一起 |
[07:15] | Syd, try it again. | 西德 再试一次 |
[07:16] | What? I clearly apologized. | 干嘛 我已经很清楚地道歉了 |
[07:18] | – Now I just want to go home. – Sydney. | – 我现在只想回家 – 西德尼 |
[07:19] | Sydney. | 西德尼 |
[07:20] | Sydney, come back here. Syd. | 西德尼 回来 西德 |
[07:22] | Well, that was sincere. | 这可真是诚挚啊 |
[07:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:25] | We will talk to her. | 我们会再跟她谈的 |
[07:26] | Great. You’ll talk to her, | 很好 你们会跟她谈 |
[07:27] | so that I can get another bogus apology for my daughter? | 这样我就能再替我女儿收到一个虚伪的道歉了吗 |
[07:30] | No. What I want is your assurance | 不 我需要的是你们的保证 |
[07:32] | that this is never gonna happen again. | 保证这种事再也不会再发生 |
[07:33] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:35] | Melody, would you go upstairs for a second, please? | 梅洛蒂 你能到楼上去一会儿吗 |
[07:38] | I’m so sorry, Melody. | 真的很抱歉 梅洛蒂 |
[07:41] | Your daughter is out of control. | 你女儿的已经失控了 |
[07:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:45] | I understand you guys are upset. | 我明白你们现在很苦恼 |
[07:47] | She’s clearly going through a tough time right now. | 她现在正在经历一个特别困难的时期 |
[07:49] | I don’t need to hear about your daughter’s tough time. | 我不需要听到你女儿的苦难时期如何如何 |
[07:51] | I’m sorry. I don’t care about that. | 对不起 我一点都不关心 |
[07:52] | – I’m so sorry. – Well, maybe you need to stop being sorry and, | – 实在是抱歉 – 或许你们能别再一个劲地抱歉抱歉 |
[07:54] | like, do something about it. | 拿出点实际行动来啊 |
[07:56] | I don’t know what else to tell you. | 我不知道还能跟你们说什么 |
[07:57] | – All right. – I am so sorry. | – 好吧 – 我真的非常抱歉 |
[07:59] | Truly, I’m very sorry. | 真的 十分抱歉 |
[08:02] | I’m gonna go talk to her. | 我去跟她谈谈 |
[08:06] | Apologies again. | 再次向你们道歉 |
[08:14] | Hey, honey, look what I got. | 亲爱的 你看我手上拿的什么 |
[08:17] | For when I’m upstairs or around the back or something, | 我在楼上 后院或者别的地方的时候 这个就派上用场了 |
[08:19] | so you won’t have to yell, just ring. | 你就不用再扯着嗓子喊了 摇铃就行 |
[08:23] | Good idea? | 主意不错吧 |
[08:26] | Or not. What about this? | 还是说不好 那这个呢 |
[08:29] | Have you done this? | 你试过了吗 |
[08:31] | Have you even moved from that spot? | 你是不是连座儿都没有离开过 |
[08:35] | Come on. | 快起来 |
[08:36] | I was gonna get some fresh air. | 我正打算出去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[08:37] | I’m watching the John Wayne marathon. | 我正在看约翰·韦恩耐力赛 |
[08:39] | It just started. Don’t make me yell. | 才刚开始呢 别逼我吼你 |
[08:42] | Yeah, well, it’s a good thing we have tivo. | 嗯 买台电视确实是件好事啊 |
[08:43] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快起来 我们走 |
[08:44] | Stretch your legs. | 伸展一下你的双腿 |
[08:46] | What happened to, | 你之前不是说 |
[08:47] | “You go at your own pace, Zeek. | “你按自己的节奏来 奇克 |
[08:49] | Just take your time?” | 别着急啊”吗 |
[08:50] | – What happened to that? – Because the doctor said | – 你都给忘了 – 那是因为医生说 |
[08:52] | we have to build up to a walk around the block. | 我们应该逐渐增加步行强度 直到能走过一个街区 |
[08:54] | We–the doctor the says– the “We” has got to stop. | 我们…医生说的是…别再说什么“我们”了 |
[08:56] | It’s not “We”. | 不是“我们” |
[08:57] | It’s me, all right? | 是我 好吗 |
[08:59] | It’s my thing, and he said take it at your own pace, | 这是我的事 而且他说的是按照我自己的节奏 |
[09:01] | and right now my pace is I’m gonna watch John Wayne blow something up. | 而我现在的节奏就是看着约翰·韦恩怎么是失误的 |
[09:06] | Okay, then why don’t we just walk here somewhere? | 好吧 那我们何不就在家里什么地方走一走呢 |
[09:10] | – Let’s walk around the couch. – What? | – 咱就绕着沙发走一走 – 什么 |
[09:12] | We’ll take a little walk around the couch. | 我们就绕着沙发走一走 |
[09:13] | Why the hell–I mean, why– | 他娘的为什么…我是说 为什么… |
[09:16] | walk around the couch? | 要绕着沙发走 |
[09:18] | Well, because you got to– | 因为你得… |
[09:20] | You got to start moving. | 你得开始走动走动 |
[09:21] | If you want to run around here, | 要是你想绕着这儿跑 |
[09:24] | you just knock yourself out. | 你尽管跑就是了 |
[09:25] | You go right ahead, | 你随便跑 |
[09:27] | but just duck when you go by the tv. | 只要经过电视的时候避开就行了 |
[09:34] | How hot does it get around here? | 这里现在有多少度 |
[09:36] | Oh, 90. | 32度 |
[09:39] | Kiara, Justin, Edgar, Aaron, you guys rocked it today. | 加拉 贾斯汀 埃德加 亚伦 你们几个今天棒极了 |
[09:42] | – Is this pork or turkey? – That is pork. | – 这是猪肉还是火鸡肉 – 猪肉 |
[09:44] | And, Edgar, you chopped those onions so fine, | 埃德加 你洋葱切得非常好 |
[09:46] | we are gonna call you the chopper, all right? | 我们以后就叫你切割手了好吗 |
[09:47] | – Mr. Braverman– – I want a nickname. | – 布雷弗曼先生 – 我也想要个绰号 |
[09:48] | Oh, just a second Kiara. You want a nickname? | 稍等一会 加拉 你想要绰号是吧 |
[09:49] | – Yeah. – Mr. Braverman– | – 对 – 布雷弗曼先生 |
[09:51] | You’re the prince of peas. | 你就叫做豌豆小王子 |
[09:52] | – One second, Kiara. – This is succotash. | – 稍等一下 加拉 – 这是煮玉米 |
[09:53] | It is succotash. You’re Succotash Nash. | 煮玉米啊 那你就叫煮玉米纳什吧 |
[09:55] | – I want one. – Mr. Braverman– | – 我也想要一个 – 布雷弗曼先生 |
[09:56] | What do you want it to be? | 你想叫什么 |
[09:58] | – Gingerbread Man. – You’re the Gingerbread Man. | – 姜饼侠 – 那你就叫做姜饼侠了 |
[09:59] | – Mr. Braverman– – How about you, Kiara? | – 布雷弗曼先生 – 你呢 加拉 |
[10:00] | – I don’t want a nickname. – You don’t want a nickname? | – 我不想要绰号 – 你不想要绰号吗 |
[10:01] | – How come? – They promote favoritism. | – 为什么 – 绰号会增加不公平性 |
[10:03] | Okay, then you don’t have to have a nickname. | 好吧 那你就不用取绰号了 |
[10:05] | Guys, grab yourself some lunch. | 各位 给自己拿点午餐 |
[10:06] | You guys were just on point today. | 你们今天表现都特别好 |
[10:08] | Awesome. | 非常棒 |
[10:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:11] | – My kitchen is humming. – I know. | – 我的厨房非常活跃 – 我知道 |
[10:13] | – It looks good in there. – These guys are locked in. | – 里面看起来气氛不错 – 他们都在掌控之中 |
[10:15] | – Locked in. – You know that? | – 掌控之中 – 你知道吗 |
[10:16] | – Yeah. – What’s going on? | – 对 – 怎么了 |
[10:18] | Just checking out the new girl. | 就是过来看一下新来的小姑娘 |
[10:20] | You know, making sure she’s adjusting okay. | 确保她能很好地适应 |
[10:22] | – Max is letting her sit by him. – Yeah, I know, it’s great. | – 麦克斯让她坐在了自己旁边 – 嗯 我知道 这非常好 |
[10:24] | Man, this is the first time he hasn’t eaten alone here. | 天呐 这是他第一次在这儿没有一个人进餐 |
[10:26] | I know. It’s only been– | 我知道 这才… |
[10:27] | So you want to give me a high five on this? | 那你想跟我击个掌来庆祝一下吗 |
[10:28] | It’s a great thing. | 这样非常好 |
[10:29] | Just, there’s something about her. | 可是我总觉得她有点不对劲 |
[10:31] | She’s very abrupt, | 她做事非常唐突 |
[10:33] | – She’s very blunt– – Well, so is Max. | – 说话非常直率… – 麦克斯不也一样 |
[10:35] | – An attitude– – What do you mean? | – 态度也… – 什么意思 |
[10:36] | I just–maybe I should walk over there. | 我就…或许我该直接走过去 |
[10:38] | – I don’t want to do that. – Just–what? | – 我不想这么做 – 就…怎么了 |
[10:39] | – Kristina, you can’t do that. – Tell us what they’re saying. | – 克里斯蒂娜 你不能这么做 – 让他们告诉我们他们在聊什么 |
[10:40] | – I can’t do that. – Why? | – 我不能这么做 – 为什么 |
[10:41] | Because you’re headmaster Braverman right now, okay? | 因为你现在的身份是布雷弗曼校长 知道吗 |
[10:43] | – Yeah. – You’ve got switch off mom mode. | – 是 – 你得关闭妈妈模式 |
[10:45] | – I– – You’ve got to treat Max like any other kid here. | – 我… – 对待麦克斯得跟对待其他孩子一样一视同仁 |
[10:46] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好吧 |
[10:48] | – He’s fine. – Okay. | – 他没事 – 好吧 |
[10:49] | – He’s okay. – I’m not gonna do it. | – 他没事的 – 我不会这么做的 |
[10:50] | – All right. – Yeah. | – 好 – 嗯 |
[10:52] | Why don’t you go back to your kitchen? | 你干嘛不回你的厨房去 |
[10:54] | Oh, so you can walk over there and check up on them? | 这样你就好走过去听听他们在聊什么了是吧 |
[10:55] | – I wasn’t gonna do that. – You weren’t? | – 我不会这么做的 – 是吗 |
[10:56] | – I wasn’t. – You sure? | – 我真不会 – 你确定 |
[10:57] | – You have trust issues. – Do I? | – 你不信任我 – 是吗 |
[10:58] | – You do. – Okay, look me in the eye. | – 是 – 那好 你看着我的眼睛 |
[11:00] | Are you gonna walk over there? | 你要走过去吗 |
[11:02] | Are you? | 要去吗 |
[11:02] | – No. – No? | – 不去 -不吗 |
[11:07] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 那样没有任何意义 |
[11:08] | Yes, it does. | 有意义 |
[11:16] | – Hi, Sarah. – Hi. | – 嗨 萨拉 – 嗨 |
[11:18] | Uh, is Hank here? | 汉克在吗 |
[11:20] | Oh, hi Sandy. Um, Hank is not. | 嗨 桑迪 汉克不在 |
[11:23] | He’s at a job. | 他有工作出去了 |
[11:27] | He should be here pretty soon if you want to wait, or– | 他应该马上就会回来了 你是要等他还是… |
[11:30] | Thanks, that’s okay. | 谢了 不用了 |
[11:31] | Could you please just tell him that I stopped by? | 能麻烦你告诉他一声我来过了吗 |
[11:35] | – Of course. – Thank you. | – 没问题 – 谢谢 |
[11:36] | Sure. | 应该的 |
[11:38] | Hey, Sandy. | 桑迪 |
[11:40] | You know, if you guys could use any help, you and Ruby, | 如果你们需要什么帮助的话 我是说你跟露比 |
[11:43] | I know the area really well | 我知道一处地方不错 |
[11:45] | and I moved here myself with two teenagers, | 我俩孩子还是青少年的时候跟我在那儿住过 |
[11:48] | and it’s a big transition, and so– | 现在正是很重要的过渡时期 所以… |
[11:52] | Listen, I know that you work for Hank and you– | 听着 我知道你在为汉克工作 你也… |
[11:55] | We work together, but I know what you mean. | 我们是一起工作来着 不过我明白你的意思 |
[11:57] | Okay, I think you two are apparently dating. | 好吧 我想你们很明显正在约会 |
[12:00] | What goes on between you guys– | 你们俩之间的事… |
[12:01] | It’s not my business, | 与我无关 |
[12:03] | and this is nothing personal against you, | 我接下来要说的话也不是因为我不喜欢你 |
[12:07] | but I moved back here | 而是我搬回来是为了 |
[12:09] | so that Ruby could spend more time with her dad. | 让露比能有更多的时间跟她爸爸在一起 |
[12:11] | And I–I just don’t feel that that time | 我…我不觉得在此期间 |
[12:14] | needs to include you. | 需要有你参与 |
[12:17] | And I feel like I was pretty clear about that with Hank. | 而且我想我已经跟汉克说的很清楚了 |
[12:23] | Oh, you’ve already had that discussion with him? | 你已经跟他讨论过这件事了吗 |
[12:26] | – Yeah. – Right. Okay. | – 对 – 好 好吧 |
[12:28] | Um, okay, well– | 好吧 那… |
[12:30] | Um, could you please just be sure | 能请你一定记得 |
[12:32] | that you tell him that I stopped by? | 告诉他我来过吗 |
[12:34] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[12:35] | All right. Thank you. | 那好 谢谢 |
[12:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:47] | Our journey of self-discovery– | 我们关于自我探索的旅途… |
[12:50] | – Namaste. – Oh my god. | – 合十礼祝福你 – 我的天呐 |
[12:52] | I cannot begin to tell you what an idiot Oliver Rome is. | 我实在忍不住要告诉你奥利弗·罗马这混球有多白痴 |
[12:55] | He’s on tour making a ton of money, having a blast– | 他这次巡演赚得盆满钵满 过得又非常愉快 |
[12:58] | That’s too much for him, so now, all of a sudden, | 这就让他受不了了 于是现在 突然之间 |
[12:59] | he’s at a spiritual healing center in big sur? | 他就跑去加州一号公路一家心灵治愈中心去了 |
[13:02] | And he’s in negotiations with sub modo? | 然后现在又要开始跟线条唱片开始谈合同了 |
[13:04] | I mean, if he sighs with them, luncheonette’s done. | 要是他跟他们签订了合同 速食餐厅就完了 |
[13:07] | That’s it. | 到此为止了 |
[13:07] | So I have to go to big sur now, ’cause Adam’s not going. | 所以我必须得去加州一号公路 因为亚当不去 |
[13:10] | He’s got a school to run. | 他要管理他的学校 |
[13:15] | Hey, go to daddy. | 来 到爸爸那儿去 |
[13:19] | Baby, I think a spiritual healing center | 宝贝 我觉得心灵治愈中心 |
[13:21] | is a really good idea. | 确实是个不错的主意 |
[13:23] | – Go up there, get a massage… – Mm-hmm. | – 去趟那儿 做个按摩… – 嗯哼 |
[13:25] | Seaweed wrap or something. | 海藻泡浴什么的 |
[13:28] | Well, I mean, I guess the ride there will be relaxing, | 我想骑车去那儿应该挺放松的 |
[13:31] | which is maybe the only upside. | 这可能是唯一的好处了 |
[13:33] | The drive. The drive there. | 开车 你开车去那儿 |
[13:35] | No, no. I’m gonna ride– I’m gonna ride the motorcycle. | 不 不 我要骑…我要骑摩托车去 |
[13:38] | It’s Pacific coast highway by the woods. | 那可是森林边的沿太平洋海岸高速公路 |
[13:39] | No, no. You’re gonna drive the minivan. | 不 不行 你开货车去 |
[13:41] | You’re not riding the motorcycle. | 不许骑摩托车 |
[13:42] | We just had that discussion earlier today. | 我们早上才讨论过这个话题 |
[13:44] | No, no, no, we discussed that the boy | 不不不 我们早上讨论的是 |
[13:47] | couldn’t ride the motorcycle, | 小孩子不能骑摩托 |
[13:48] | But I, as a grown-ass man, | 而我 作为一个成年人 |
[13:51] | am gonna ride the motorcycle. | 要骑摩托车 |
[13:52] | No, you’re gonna drive the minivan. | 不 你必须开货车 |
[13:54] | – I am not driving the minivan. – Really? | – 我才不开货车 – 是吗 |
[13:57] | There’s no world in which I am driving that minivan. | 我就是死也不会开货车 |
[14:00] | Chicken fried chicken for my little nugget. | 给我的小东西一块炸鸡 |
[14:02] | Crosby’s gonna go try and find him and talk to him. | 克劳斯比要去找他 然后跟他谈一谈 |
[14:04] | I just don’t understand how you guys | 我实在是想不通 |
[14:06] | don’t have a contract with him. | 你们怎么会没跟他签合同 |
[14:07] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通啊 |
[14:09] | My locker sticks on 23, and algebra sucks. | 我的储物柜是23号 代数学烂透了 |
[14:11] | Don’t say “Sucks”. That’s a– | 别说“烂”这个词 这是个… |
[14:13] | That’s right. Don’t say “Sucks”. | 没错 不许说“烂”这个词 |
[14:15] | – It’s a bad word. – Why can you say sucks? | – 这是个不好的词 – 那为什么你们就能说 |
[14:16] | – Don’t say bad words in front of your little sister. – “Sucks” is a verb. | – 别在你妹妹面前说不好的词 – “烂”是个动词 |
[14:18] | Honey, “Sucks” is a bad word. | 宝贝 “烂”是个不好的词 |
[14:19] | – Max, go work on your locker. – Hey… | – 麦克斯 继续说你的储物柜 – 对了 |
[14:20] | I saw you sitting with Dylan today, | 我今天看见你跟迪伦坐在一起 |
[14:22] | – The new girl, at lunch. – What are you doing? | – 就是那个新来的女生 午餐的时候 – 你干嘛呢 |
[14:23] | She seems like a very nice girl. | 她似乎是个不错的女生 |
[14:25] | I’m his mom. I want to ask him, okay? | 我是他妈 我想问他 不行吗 |
[14:27] | I’m off the clock, right? | 我已经下班了 好吗 |
[14:28] | She calls me asperger’s, not Max. | 她称呼我为艾斯伯格人 而不是麦克斯 |
[14:29] | – Wait–what? – What? | – 等等 什么 – 什么 |
[14:31] | She says she knows that I have asperger’s | 她说她知道我有艾斯伯格症 |
[14:33] | because I don’t make eye contact and I say weird things. | 因为我不与人目光接触 而且还说一些古怪的话题 |
[14:36] | She also says my asperger’s is what makes me weird. | 她还说是因为艾斯伯格才让我变得古怪的 |
[14:39] | She’s doesn’t call you Max? She says, “Hey, asperger’s”? | 她不叫你麦克斯 而是说的是“嘿 艾斯伯格人”吗 |
[14:41] | Yes, that is exactly what she says. | 对 她就是这么说的 |
[14:43] | – That’s not appropriate. – That’s actually unacceptable, | – 太过分了 – 实在令人难以接受 |
[14:43] | – So I’ll have a talk with her. – It’s time to call you Max. | – 所以我就跟她谈了一次 – 她该叫你麦克斯 |
[14:45] | I mentioned it, but she says she like calling me asperger’s. | 我跟她说了 可是她却说她喜欢这么叫我 |
[14:46] | – She also calls me freak. – What? | – 她还叫我做怪胎 – 什么 |
[14:49] | And she says that Chambers Academy | 她还说钱伯斯学院 |
[14:50] | is a potpourri of freaks. | 就是一个怪胎集中营 |
[14:52] | She said it was a potpourri of freaks? | 她说学校是怪胎集中营 |
[14:54] | – Those were her exact words. – Very inappropriate. | – 这是她的原话 – 实在太过分了 |
[14:56] | – Okay. – And she also agrees with me | – 好吧 – 她也赞同我 |
[14:57] | that we should be able to go off campus for lunch, | 我们应该可以去学校外边吃饭的观点 |
[14:59] | Especially since there’s a chipotle two blocks away… | 特别是在两个街区外有卖墨西哥干辣椒… |
[15:01] | – Not gonna happen. – And that Chambers Academy | – 绝对不行 – 她还说钱伯斯学院 |
[15:03] | is the equivalent of a minimum security prison | 其实就是一所小型监狱 |
[15:04] | because they don’t let us leave. | 因为他们不让我们出去 |
[15:05] | Sounds like she had quite a conversation | 听起来她好像跟你 |
[15:07] | – with you, didn’t she? – Wow. Loudmouth. | – 相谈甚欢啊 对吧 – 可真够多嘴的 |
[15:08] | Also, since my parents are the administrators, | 她还说了 既然我父母是管理人员 |
[15:09] | I should be able to get special treatment, like lunch for life. | 那我就应该受到特殊待遇 比如吃自己想吃的午餐 |
[15:12] | – She’s– – And if I can’t, | – 她真是… – 如果我不能的话 |
[15:13] | I should stick it to the man, | 我就应该跟那个人唱反调 |
[15:14] | and you’re the man, mom–in that situation. | 而这个人在此情况下 也就是你 妈 |
[15:17] | You’re the man. | 你就是那个人 |
[15:25] | Hey. Still here? | 嘿 还没走呢 |
[15:26] | Yeah, I was waiting for you. | 对 在等你呢 |
[15:28] | Oh, huh. You never do that. | 真少见啊 你以前可不这么做的 |
[15:30] | Well, you had a couple of messages while you were out– | 你出去的时候有人给你留了几条言… |
[15:33] | I wanted to deliver personally. | 我想亲自传达给你 |
[15:35] | Eye doctor called. | 眼科医生打电话来了 |
[15:36] | – You’re due for a checkup. – Oh. Yeah. | – 你该去检查视力了 – 好 |
[15:38] | Ellie Patel is changing her shoot day. | 艾莉·帕特尔要改拍照日期 |
[15:41] | Oh, and your ex-wife came by. | 对了 你的前妻来过了 |
[15:46] | – Came by here when–you two? – Yeah, she was looking for you. | – 我出去的时候她来这了…就你们俩 – 对 她来找你 |
[15:48] | Yeah, we had a nice little chat. | 没错 我们很愉快地小聊了一会儿 |
[15:52] | That’s not an image I like. | 跟我想象中不太一样啊 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:55] | All right, look–listen, listen, listen–she’s crazy. | 好吧 听我说 听我说 她就是个疯子 |
[15:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:58] | So anything that she says, you just got a grain of salt it. | 所以不管她说什么 你就当做耳边风千万别放在心上 |
[16:02] | So she didn’t mean it at all when she said | 那她说的她不希望我再跟露比一起 |
[16:05] | that she doesn’t want me spending any time with Ruby? | 也不是那个意思咯 |
[16:08] | – No, she meant that. – Okay. | – 不 她确实是那个意思 – 好吧 |
[16:10] | But why wouldn’t you tell me that you had that conversation? | 可你为什么不告诉我你们俩已经谈过了 |
[16:13] | – And it’s– – She said she told you that, | – 这… – 她说她已经给你说过了 |
[16:14] | and I guess you were okay with it. | 那我想你也就是没有异议了 |
[16:16] | I’m just trying to keep everybody happy and separate. | 我正在想办法让让人人都开心 互不牵扯 |
[16:21] | I don’t think you can keep things separate. | 我觉得你没办法做到事情互不牵扯 |
[16:23] | We’re–you can’t keep everyone just, in their own little box. | 我们…你不能把所有人都封锁在自己的小屋子里 |
[16:25] | Well, what do I got to tell her anything for? | 我凭什么要告诉她什么 |
[16:27] | It’s my relationship. It’s our relationship. | 这是我的感情 是我们俩的感情 |
[16:29] | Because she seems to think I’m some sort of assistant | 可是她好像以为我是那种 |
[16:31] | – with special benefits. – Well, she’s wrong. | – 有特殊目的的助理 – 她错了 |
[16:33] | I mean, she’s got the wrong idea about me. | 她对我们的事完全理解错了 |
[16:35] | Of course she has the wrong idea, ’cause she’s crazy. | 她当然会理解错 她就是个疯子 |
[16:36] | Okay, well, nobody can read your mind, | 好吧 我不会读心术 |
[16:38] | so it might be the kind of thing | 所以我想这件事拿来讨论一下 |
[16:40] | that is important to talk about. | 还是很重要的 |
[16:42] | I can’t. She just– | 我不能 她… |
[16:44] | Mm-hmm? | 是吗 |
[16:49] | I go in, and I think I know what I want to say, | 我一进去 我以为我知道该说什么 |
[16:51] | and she just keeps talking and talking, | 而她就会在那儿不停地说啊说啊 |
[16:53] | and suddenly I’m agreeing to things | 然后突然间我就会莫名其妙地 |
[16:56] | that I don’t even understand. | 同意我压根儿就没听懂的话 |
[17:01] | I can’t talk to her. | 我不能跟她谈 |
[17:11] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会去跟她谈的 |
[17:14] | That’s what I’ll do. How hard can it be? | 我应该这么做 又会有多难呢 |
[17:16] | And when Ron said she was out of control– | 罗恩说她已经失控了的时候… |
[17:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:19] | Maybe we should talk to the therapist, or– | 我们也许该跟临床医师谈谈 或者… |
[17:22] | No, I don’t think so. I think she is out of control, though. | 不 我觉得不妥 虽然我也觉得她已经失控了 |
[17:25] | ’cause we’re out of control. | 因为我们都失控了 |
[17:27] | I mean, what are we doing? | 我们这是在干嘛呢 |
[17:30] | I don’t know. Are we stalling? | 我不知道 我们要拖下去吗 |
[17:32] | The uncertainty of us is too much for her. | 我们之间的不确定对她来说压力太大了 |
[17:37] | I get it. It’s been hard on both the kids, | 我明白 对孩子们来说都是 |
[17:39] | but, you know, we’re doing the best we can here. | 可是 我们已经尽力了 |
[17:43] | I don’t–I mean, I thought that you moving out | 我不…我本来以为你搬出去 |
[17:46] | would be the hardest part of this for them, | 就已经对他们来说是最难的部分了 |
[17:47] | but this is worse. | 可这样更严重 |
[17:50] | They’re just in limbo. | 他们更加没有安全感了 |
[17:52] | We–we have to give them some clarity. | 我们…我们得跟他们说清楚 |
[18:03] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:09] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:16] | Okay, we need to tell them | 好吧 我们得告诉他们 |
[18:18] | we’re not getting back together. | 我们不会再复合了 |
[18:28] | You ready–you ready to say that to them? | 你准备好…你准备好对他们这么说了吗 |
[18:52] | Yo, asperger’s, what’s up? | 唷 艾斯伯格人 你好啊 |
[18:56] | Hey, Dylan, can you please come here for a moment? | 迪伦 能麻烦你过来一下吗 |
[19:00] | Is this my first trip to the office? | 这是我第一次办公室之旅吗 |
[19:04] | Can you have a seat? | 你请坐吧 |
[19:05] | Oh, I prefer to stand. | 我更喜欢站着 |
[19:07] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思 |
[19:08] | I prefer to stand. | 我更喜欢站着 |
[19:10] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 对 |
[19:11] | Okay, well, I’m gonna have a seat. | 好吧 我得坐下 |
[19:12] | – Okay. – So, here’s the thing, honey. | – 好吧 – 事情是这样的 宝贝 |
[19:15] | At chambers academy, we don’t call each other names, okay? | 在钱伯斯学院 我们不允许骂人 好吗 |
[19:19] | We treat each other with kindness, | 我们相互以礼相待 |
[19:20] | and respect, and dignity. | 相互尊重 自尊自爱 |
[19:23] | Okay, do you think you can do that? | 好 你觉得自己做得到吗 |
[19:24] | – Sure. – Perfect. | – 当然 – 非常好 |
[19:26] | – But I didn’t disrespect Max. – Well– | – 不过我没有不尊重麦克斯 – 这个嘛 |
[19:28] | No, your son has asperger’s. | 你儿子确实有艾斯伯格症 |
[19:30] | That’s just a simple fact. | 那只是事实而已 |
[19:31] | I mean, I thought we were supposed to celebrate our differences here. | 我觉得在这儿我们应该赞扬彼此的不同 |
[19:33] | Look, I think the real problem is attaching stigma to the word. | 听我说 我觉得真正的问题在于你们要给这个词加上颜色 |
[19:36] | That’s what makes it derogatory. | 所以才让这个词有侮辱性 |
[19:37] | Asperger’s by itself– | 艾斯伯格本身是… |
[19:39] | That’s just a dsm-5 diagnosis, Kristina. | 那只是《精神障碍诊断与统计手册5》的诊断而已 克里斯蒂娜 |
[19:41] | Actually, it used to be a dsm-4 diagnosis, | 其实是《精神障碍诊断与统计手册4》的诊断 |
[19:43] | but it’s not anymore. And don’t call me Kristina. | 但现在换成5了 而且你也不能叫我克里斯蒂娜 |
[19:45] | Call me mrs. Braverman. | 要叫我布雷弗曼夫人 |
[19:46] | – We go by mr. Or mrs., or ms. For staff teachers. – Yeah, yeah. | – 我们以先生 夫人 或者小姐来称呼授课老师 – 是 是 |
[19:50] | You might want to rethink that. | 你或许该重新考虑一下了 |
[19:51] | The first name thing worked great at my last school. | 采用叫名字的方式在我上一个学校成效非常不错 |
[19:53] | It’s totally progressive. The kids really responded. | 非常的开明 学生们反响也不错 |
[19:55] | That’s not what we do here. | 我们这儿不是这样的 |
[19:56] | – That is not what we do here. – Okay. | – 我们这儿不这么做 – 好吧 |
[19:57] | – Okay? – Sorry. | – 好吗 – 抱歉 |
[19:59] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好 – 好吧 |
[20:00] | You’re dismissed. | 你可以解散了 |
[20:03] | Oh, so I can go? | 这么说我可以走了 |
[20:04] | – Go to class. – Okay. | – 去上课 – 好 |
[20:05] | – Thank you, mrs. Braverman. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 布雷弗曼夫人 – 谢谢 |
[20:13] | Oh. Gosh, she’s beautiful. | 天呐 她好漂亮 |
[20:16] | It’s so good she doesn’t have her father’s nose. | 她的鼻子跟她爸不像真是太好了 |
[20:20] | Thank god for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:24] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[20:26] | He’s okay. | 他很好 |
[20:27] | He’s out of town putting out a fire for work. | 他出城去解决工作上的事去了 |
[20:30] | It’s so cool that you have your bed | 能把自己的床搬到起居室中央 |
[20:31] | in the middle of the living room, grandpa. | 实在是太酷了 爷爷 |
[20:33] | Yeah, it is cool, isn’t it? | 是啊 很酷对吧 |
[20:37] | Hey, Jabbar, come here a minute. | 乔巴 你过来一下 |
[20:39] | Hop down there. | 蹦下来 |
[20:42] | Now, have you heard about the ice tea relay thing? | 我问你啊 你有没有听说过冰茶接力 |
[20:46] | No. | 没有 |
[20:47] | Oh. Surprised– it’s been going around. | 真是太令人吃惊了 现在这个非常流行呢 |
[20:48] | ’cause Victor’s been playing it with me. | 维克多一直都有跟我玩这个游戏 |
[20:50] | What it is, see–you get your granddad an iced tea, | 这游戏就是呢 听好了 你去给爷爷拿杯冰茶 |
[20:55] | and you fill it, you know, the glass full of ice | 然后把它装满 整个玻璃杯装满冰块 |
[20:57] | and a little squeeze lemon, just like I like it, | 再加上一点柠檬 就像我喜欢的那样 |
[20:59] | and then you hustle back here as fast as you can, | 然后以你最快的速度赶紧给我端回来 |
[21:02] | and the fastest grandkid gets an incredible prize. | 最快的孙子就能得到意想不到的奖励 |
[21:05] | – All right. Tell me when to go. – You ready? | – 好 你来发令 – 准备好了吗 |
[21:08] | – Yeah. – Go! | – 好了 – 出发 |
[21:09] | All righty. | 好 |
[21:12] | All right, well, the last grandkid gift was a pontiac, | 好吧 上一次给孙子的奖励是一辆庞蒂亚克 |
[21:16] | so I hope you got something good up your sleeve… | 所以我希望你袖子里藏了好东西… |
[21:17] | – Oh, yeah. – For this one. | – 当然了 – 给这个孙子 |
[21:19] | Here you go. All right, it’s coming, grandpa. | 好了 好 马上就来 爷爷 |
[21:20] | Okay. Atta boy. | 好 乖孙子 |
[21:22] | Oh, not so fast. | 别急 |
[21:25] | He had a great time going. | 他马上就能拿到奖励了 |
[21:27] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[21:28] | You want iced tea? | 你想要冰茶是吗 |
[21:29] | Come get it yourself. | 自己来拿 |
[21:35] | So, what’d I win? | 那我有什么奖励 |
[21:37] | ♪ Let know your enormity ♪ | ♪ 让我知道你的极大 ♪ |
[21:42] | ♪ And my tininess ♪ | ♪ 我的极小 ♪ |
[21:45] | ♪ And help me see your infinity ♪ | ♪ 让我看见你的无穷大 ♪ |
[21:52] | ♪ And my finiteness ♪ | ♪ 我的限度 ♪ |
[21:56] | ♪ His truth is marching on ♪ | ♪ 他其实一直都在向前 ♪ |
[22:04] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[22:05] | – Is this the healing center? – Shh. | – 这就是治愈中心吗 – 嘘 |
[22:08] | Huh? Oh. | 干嘛 哦 |
[22:10] | Okay, keys out. | 好吧 钥匙拔了 |
[22:11] | I am looking for Oliver Rome. | 我在找奥利弗·罗马 |
[22:13] | – Is he a patient here? – Shh-shh-shh– | – 他是这里的病人吗 – 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[22:15] | Is he a patient? | 他是病人吗 |
[22:17] | You want–I feel like you want to talk. | 你想…我觉得你想说话 |
[22:18] | Did you want to say something to me? | 你是想跟我说点什么吗 |
[22:20] | This is an emergency, guys. | 事态紧急 各位 |
[22:21] | I don’t know what this is, | 我不知道你们到底在干嘛 |
[22:22] | but I need to speak to Oliver Rome. | 但我真的得跟奥利弗·罗马说话 |
[22:24] | Dude, we’re in the middle of a three-day silence here. | 老兄 我们正在进行为期三天的静默 |
[22:26] | We cannot talk to you. You’ve got to be a guest, | 我们不能跟你说话 你必须得成为这里的客人 |
[22:28] | – Anyway, so you’re out. – Okay, great. | – 不然的话 你就出去 – 那好 很好 |
[22:29] | Great. I’ll check in. | 很好 我加入 |
[22:45] | – Oliver. Hey. – Hey. | – 奥利弗 嘿 – 嘿 |
[22:47] | – How you doing? – Yeah. | – 你好吗 – 很好 |
[22:48] | – Can I talk to you? – Man, you look good. | – 我能跟你谈谈吗 – 老兄 你看起来不错嘛 |
[22:50] | – Hey, hey, hey–can we talk? – What? Yeah, sure. | – 嘿 嘿 嘿 我们能谈谈吗 – 什么 行 当然可以 |
[22:52] | Yeah, let’s just step out here for one second. | 好 那我们先出去一会儿 |
[22:53] | Not here. | 不能在这儿谈 |
[22:53] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[22:57] | Ow, ow, man. Come on, this is so– | 嗷 嗷 老兄 拜托 这太… |
[22:59] | -Look,I just,I only need to talk to you for one second.-Don’t get so hostile,man. | – 听我说 我…我只是需要跟你谈一谈 – 友善一点啊 老兄 |
[23:02] | Okay, I’m so sorry I interrupted your yoga retreat | 好吧 我很抱歉打断你 |
[23:04] | here at this tented Jonestown, but– | 在这个帐篷式琼斯顿的瑜伽静修 可是… |
[23:06] | – But, it is– – I just– | – 不过 实在是… – 我只是… |
[23:08] | – I had to express to you that… – Sorry, man. | – 我得告诉你… – 抱歉 老兄 |
[23:09] | I’m afraid you’re gonna make a mistake. | 我觉得你这么做是错误的决定 |
[23:11] | – Sincerely. – No. | – 真的 – 不 |
[23:12] | My brother and I helped you find your sound, | 我哥跟我帮你找到了你的歌声 |
[23:14] | and that sound got you money, | 那歌声帮你获得了金钱 |
[23:16] | – and it got you women. – And I’m grateful–yeah. | – 获得了女人 – 我很感激…是 |
[23:17] | Yeah, but I’m leaving it all behind, man. | 是 可我要把这一切都抛诸脑后 老兄 |
[23:19] | You couldn’t have come at a more perfect time, man. | 错过了这一次就再也不会有这么好的机会了 老兄 |
[23:22] | Stay the night. Heal with us, man. | 晚上留在这儿吧 跟我们一起治愈心灵 老兄 |
[23:26] | I–I can’t stay. I got a lot going on. | 我…我不能留下 我还有好多事要做 |
[23:26] | – Fate brought us together tonight. – Let’s just talk right now. | – 命运将我们今晚聚在一起 – 我们现在谈 |
[23:28] | – We’ll talk right now. – We got to go. | – 我们现在就谈 – 我们得走了 |
[23:29] | – I can’t– – We got to discuss this, | – 我不能… – 我们现在就得谈 我不能… |
[23:30] | – and I can’t… – Come on. Just heal with me, brother. | – 我不能… – 来吧 跟我们一起治愈 老兄 |
[23:32] | Spend the night here? | 晚上留在这儿 |
[23:40] | And I’ll be damned. | 我会下地狱的 |
[23:44] | Oh. Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[23:45] | Obviously, Jack didn’t tell you I was here. | 很明显杰克没告诉你我在这儿 |
[23:56] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[24:14] | Unh! Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[24:19] | Zeek, what are you doing? | 奇克 你干什么呢 |
[24:22] | You’re supposed to call me. | 你应该叫我的 |
[24:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:26] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[24:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:30] | What do you need? | 你想要什么 |
[24:31] | I just want to take a piss! | 我就是想撒泡尿 |
[24:41] | God. | 天呐 |
[24:52] | Some guy who had the hots for her | 某个吸引了她的家伙 |
[24:53] | back at law school or something. | 从法校回来了什么的 |
[24:55] | – Who is it? – I don’t know. | – 是谁 – 我不知道 |
[24:56] | – Are they serious, though? – I don’t know. | – 那他们还认真的吗 – 我不知道 |
[24:59] | I feel bad for Joel. | 真替乔感到难过 |
[24:59] | I like Joel so much. I really do. | 我挺喜欢乔的 真的 |
[25:01] | What’s up, buddy? | 怎么了 儿子 |
[25:02] | – Gonna cut my hair. – What? | – 我要把头发剪了 – 什么 |
[25:03] | – What are you doing? – Don’t cut your hair, Max. | – 你要干什么 – 别剪 麦克斯 |
[25:04] | – Yeah. – Dylan says it’s getting so | – 对啊 – 迪伦说我头发太长了 |
[25:06] | – long that it’s ridiculous. – What are you doing? | – 看起来都有点可笑了 – 你要干什么 |
[25:08] | No, no, no, you’re not gonna cut your hair. | 不不不 你不能自己剪头发 |
[25:09] | Hey, hey, hey, buddy, that’s what we have professional barbers for. | 嘿嘿嘿 儿子 头发有专业的理发师帮你剪 |
[25:11] | Max, you’re not cutting your hair. | 麦克斯 你不能自己剪 |
[25:12] | Let mommy have the scissors. | 把剪刀给妈妈 |
[25:13] | Dylan says it’s so long, | 迪伦说我头发太长了 |
[25:14] | it looks like I should start a boy band. | 长得我都能组建一支男子乐团了 |
[25:15] | – Let go of the scissors. – Let go. Let them go. | – 把剪刀放下 – 放下 把剪刀放下 |
[25:17] | I was going to practice on Otis first | 我要在奥蒂斯身上练习一下 |
[25:18] | – so I didn’t mess it up. – Stop. | – 这样就不至于剪砸了 – 住手 |
[25:19] | Let you grip go. Just give them to me. | 松开手柄 把剪刀给我 |
[25:21] | Will you take me to a professional barber? | 那你带我去专业理发师那儿剪吗 |
[25:22] | We will take you. Dad will take you. | 我们带你去 爸爸带你去 |
[25:23] | Will you take me to a professional barber? | 你能带他去专业理发师那儿剪头发吗 |
[25:25] | Yes, we will take you to a professional barber. | 当然能 我们会带你去专业理发师那儿剪 |
[25:26] | Max, take a breath and let go of the scissors. | 麦克斯 放轻松 把剪刀放下 |
[25:27] | Max, let go. Thank you, I’ll take those. | 麦克斯 放手 谢谢 剪刀我拿走了 |
[25:29] | I don’t want to start a boy band. | 我不想组建男子乐团 |
[25:30] | You don’t have to start a boy band, | 你不用组建男子乐团 |
[25:31] | and you don’t have to cut your hair. | 你也不用剪掉头发 |
[25:33] | I don’t want to– I don’t want to– | 我不想…我不想… |
[25:33] | You’re not cutting your hair. | 你不用剪掉头发 |
[25:35] | Oh my god. This kid is doing it. | 我的天呐 那姑娘干的好事 |
[25:38] | She’s clearly manipulating him, honey, okay? | 她很明显在操纵咱儿子 亲爱的 你知道吗 |
[25:40] | – She’s not manipulating. – No, she is. | – 她没有 – 她有 |
[25:41] | Dr. Pelikan said this would happen, okay? | 佩利根医生说过这种情况是会发生的 好吗 |
[25:43] | She’s treating him like her little mascot– | 她把咱儿子完全当做自己的吉祥物… |
[25:45] | Telling him what to do, what to wear, | 告诉他该做什么 该穿什么 |
[25:46] | how do act, calling him asperger’s– | 该如何表现 还叫他艾斯伯格人 |
[25:48] | I think it’s a little bit complicated, that they’re– | 我觉得这其中有点复杂 他们俩… |
[25:49] | – I know you’re feeling protective as a mother right now, – I am protective. | – 我知道你现在作为一个母亲的保护欲又被激起了 – 我是想保护他 |
[25:50] | but she has her issues, he has his issues. | 他们俩各自有各自的问题 |
[25:52] | She–his issue right now is her. | 她…他现在的问题就是她 |
[25:53] | – I will talk to him. – Listen to me. | – 我会跟他谈谈的 – 听我说 |
[25:55] | I do not want what happened last year to happen this year. | 我不想去年发生的事今年再发生一次 |
[25:58] | Look, she didn’t pee in his canteen, listen to me. | 她又没有把尿撒在麦克斯水壶里边 听我说 |
[26:00] | Bullying–this is why we started Chambers. | 欺凌问题…是我们创办钱伯斯学院的初衷 |
[26:02] | – Kristina, I will talk to him. – I’m telling you. | – 克里斯蒂娜 我会跟他谈的 – 我告诉你 |
[26:03] | I will let him know he’s the boss of his own hair. | 我会让他知道他才是自己头发的主人 |
[26:05] | He’s the boss of his own hair. | 他是自己头发的主人 |
[26:07] | His hair is gorgeous. | 他的头发漂亮极了 |
[26:08] | I will talk to him. | 我会跟他谈的 |
[26:20] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你有什么感觉 |
[26:20] | but I feel fully sound-bathed, you know? | 不过我感觉自己完全沐浴在这声音之下 你知道吗 |
[26:22] | Sonically cleansed to the max. | 声音最大程度被净化 |
[26:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:26] | Hey, thanks for inviting me to spend the night. | 嘿 谢谢你邀请我留在这儿过夜 |
[26:27] | I feel really close to you now, | 我现在感觉离你特别近 |
[26:29] | especially after that weird yoga exercise we did. | 尤其是我们做完那套奇怪的瑜伽之后 |
[26:32] | – Mm-hmm. – It’s all the more reason | – 嗯哼 – 这更加坚定了 |
[26:33] | that I want to make sure that we don’t lose you. | 我想要确保我们不失去你的心了 |
[26:36] | So you got to tell me, what did Adam and I– | 你告诉我 到底亚当和我… |
[26:38] | – Shh. – Got you. | – 嘘 – 明白了 |
[26:38] | I’ll be shush in one second. | 我马上就安静下来 |
[26:40] | You got to tell me what do Adam | 你得告诉我亚当和我 |
[26:42] | and I have to do to keep you from signing with sub modo. | 到底要怎么做才能让你不跟线条唱片签约 |
[26:44] | Yeah, I hear you. I hear you. | 我听见了 我听见你说的了 |
[26:45] | – Shh. – Give us one second, okay? | – 嘘 – 就让我们聊一会儿 行吗 |
[26:46] | You can shush all day later. | 之后你要“嘘”一整天都行 |
[26:49] | I already signed with sub modo, man. | 我已经跟线条唱片签好约了 老兄 |
[26:52] | You don’t sign with– | 你不能签… |
[26:53] | You’re saying you already signed with sub modo? | 你说你已经跟线条唱片把约签好了 |
[26:55] | You told you were in talks with them. | 你明明跟我说你还在跟他们谈的啊 |
[26:56] | – Are you kidding me? – Shh. | – 你开什么玩笑呢 – 嘘 |
[26:57] | Have you signed–yeah, yeah, I heard you. | 你已经签…是 是 我听见了 |
[26:58] | – I heard you first 25 times. – Shh. | – 我都听见了你嘘了25次了 – 嘘 |
[27:01] | Yeah, and those talks concluded tight before you came here. | 是 可是在你来之前我就已经跟他们谈妥了 |
[27:02] | – You already signed? – Before I got– | – 你已经签约了 – 在我… |
[27:03] | So I just spent the night with Rip Van Winkle for no reason? | 所以我跟这么个大白胡子呆了整整一晚完全是白费功夫咯 |
[27:06] | – Shh-shh-shh. – What are you shushing? | – 嘘 嘘 嘘 – 你嘘什么嘘 |
[27:07] | Shut up! You’re not helping. | 闭嘴 你净帮倒忙 |
[27:09] | You’re making it louder. Don’t you realize that? | 你反而让我说话声更大了 你没注意到吗 |
[27:10] | No, this is good, but you got to let it go. | 不 这样很好 但你必须要放手 |
[27:12] | This is good. You know how I know this whole thing’s crap? | 这样很好 你们知道为什么我知道这整件事就是个垃圾吗 |
[27:14] | Because this is one of your members. | 因为这家伙是你们的一员 |
[27:16] | This guy’s a fraud. | 这家伙就是个骗子 |
[27:18] | We were the only ones that stood by you when no one else would. | 我们是唯一愿意在你孤立无援的时候支持你的人 |
[27:20] | We recorded you. | 我们给你做唱片 |
[27:21] | We gave you your career, and this is how you thank me? | 我们给了你事业 然后你就是这样来报答我的吗 |
[27:23] | – Let it go, man. – Yeah, hey, he talked. | – 放手吧 老兄 – 行 你们都听见了啊 他说话了 |
[27:26] | He talked. Give him a demerit! | 他说话了 给他记上 |
[27:27] | You’re ruining this for everybody! | 你这是在毁掉所有人的静修 |
[27:28] | All right, he’s talking now! | 好 他也说话了 |
[27:30] | Koresh, when does the kool-aid come out? | 科瑞席 酷爱饮料什么时候上来 |
[27:32] | Let’s do it. Let’s light this place on fire, okay? | 来啊 把这个地方一把火点了 如何 |
[27:34] | You guys want to be cleansed? | 你们想净化心灵是吧 |
[27:36] | I feel clean! I feel clean! | 我感觉可干净了 可干净了 |
[27:40] | This is horse crap and you know it! | 这一切就是狗屎 你们自己心里清楚得很 |
[27:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:47] | Okay, so you want to talk? | 好吧 你想要谈谈是吗 |
[27:49] | – Let’s talk. – I’ve got to go first. | – 我们谈吧 – 我得先说 |
[27:51] | Let me go–please let me go first, if it’s okay. | 让我…拜托让我先说 如果你不介意的话 |
[27:53] | – I’ve got to go first. – I–go. | – 我得先说 – 我…说吧 |
[27:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:57] | Okay, look, you–you and I– | 好吧 听我说 你…你和我… |
[28:02] | Uh, not you and I. | 不是你和我 |
[28:04] | Not you and I. Ruby, she–that’s– | 不是你和我 露比…她…是… |
[28:07] | – Ruby’s–We’re okay. – Did you need anything to drink? | – 露比她…不用了 – 你们要喝点什么吗 |
[28:08] | We’re okay. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[28:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:11] | Ruby–I want her– | 露比…我想让她… |
[28:14] | I want her– | 我想让她… |
[28:17] | Okay, what’s going on, Hank? | 好吧 到底怎么了 汉克 |
[28:23] | Sarah’s what’s going on. | 我要跟你谈谈萨拉 |
[28:26] | Sarah? I thought we came to talk about Ruby. | 萨拉 我们不是要谈露比的事吗 |
[28:29] | The thing is, that it’s–listen. | 其实吧 事情是…听我说 |
[28:30] | Sarah and I aren’t just dating. | 萨拉跟我不只是约会而已 |
[28:32] | We aren’t just having– | 我们不只是… |
[28:34] | We’re not just sleeping together. | 我们不只是上上床那么简单 |
[28:38] | It’s serious, Sandy. | 我们是认真的 桑迪 |
[28:40] | And we’re committed to each other, | 我们已经互相托付终生 |
[28:41] | and that’s the way it’s gonna stay. | 我们以后会一直在一起 |
[28:45] | At least, I hope to god that’s the way it stays. | 至少我希望是这样的 |
[28:52] | Sarah’s a big part of my life– | 萨拉是我生活中很重要的一部分 |
[28:56] | She’s gonna be a part of Ruby’s. | 她也会成为露比生活中的一部分 |
[29:01] | I want that. | 我希望这样 |
[29:01] | That’s–that’s what I want. | 这…这就是我所想要的 |
[29:11] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[29:19] | Okay? | 行 |
[29:21] | Yeah. Okay. | 对 行 |
[29:23] | I didn’t know that you and Sarah were serious. | 我之前不知道你跟萨拉之间是认真的 |
[29:26] | Now I know, so…Okay. | 但现在我知道了 所以…行 |
[29:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:35] | Good talk. | 很愉快的谈话 |
[29:41] | Hey, pop. | 嘿 爸 |
[29:43] | – Hey. – Looking good. | – 嘿 – 看起来不错啊 |
[29:45] | Yeah. What’s happening? | 对 怎么了 |
[29:48] | You want to go for a walk? | 你想跟我出去走走吗 |
[29:50] | – Your mother call you? – No. | – 你妈给你打电话了 – 没有 |
[29:53] | See, your sister Sarah was just here, | 那啥 你姐萨拉刚过来了 |
[29:54] | and she threw your mother under the bus, | 她把你妈给拉去当替罪羊了 |
[29:56] | and that took about two seconds, so– | 那估计得花一段时间 所以… |
[29:58] | – This is my brilliant idea. – Uh-huh. | – 这其实是我自己的好主意 – 啊哈 |
[30:00] | I think we should get some blood flowing. | 我觉得我们该让血液流通流通 |
[30:02] | Can’t do it, honey. I’m very, very busy. | 不行 宝贝 我很忙 忙得很 |
[30:05] | Got a John Wayne Marathon going. | 约翰·韦恩耐力赛还没看完呢 |
[30:06] | It’s been on cable all week. | 这一整周都要播 |
[30:08] | In fact, it’s the second time around the horn for me. | 其实吧 我已经绕房子转过一圈了 |
[30:10] | – Second time? – Yeah. | – 转过一圈了 – 对 |
[30:12] | That is the perfect reason to get some blood flowing. | 这确实是你让血液流通了的绝佳理由 |
[30:15] | Rooster Cogburn’s about to team up with Eula Goodnight. | 鲁斯特·柯格本要跟尤拉·古德奈特组队 |
[30:25] | Which one is Rooster Cogburn? | 哪个是鲁斯特·柯格本 |
[30:30] | – I don’t– – Well, yeah. | – 我不… – 好吧 |
[30:32] | Well, you should. | 你应该知道 |
[30:33] | So what’s going on with you, kid? | 你怎么了 孩子 |
[30:37] | Oh, you know, | 你知道的 |
[30:38] | just doing what I do– | 就是正在做我做的事 |
[30:41] | Ruining my kids’ lives. | 毁掉孩子们的生活 |
[30:43] | Parents screw their kids up. | 父母毁掉孩子的生活 |
[30:45] | That’s just the way it is, honey. | 这是很自然的事 宝贝 |
[30:47] | It’s been that way since time immemorial, I think. | 我想从很久之前就是这样了 |
[30:51] | Doesn’t matter–married, divorced, whatever. | 没关系…结婚 离婚 顺其自然 |
[30:54] | You just screw them up. | 你总会毁掉他们的 |
[30:55] | That’s just the nature of it, you know? | 这是必然的 你知道吗 |
[30:59] | So don’t think you’re so special. | 所以千万别认为自己是特殊情况 |
[31:03] | Honey, the only way not to screw them up | 宝贝 唯一不会毁掉他们的方法 |
[31:05] | is not to have them. | 就是不生他们 |
[31:07] | – What a shame that would be. – Yeah. | – 那样该得多遗憾啊 – 是啊 |
[31:14] | I’m gonna tell you something, girl. | 我告诉你啊 闺女 |
[31:19] | You’re one of the best moms I know. | 你是我所认识的最棒的妈妈之一 |
[31:20] | I mean, you’re loving. | 你很有爱 |
[31:23] | You’re compassionate. | 很慈爱 |
[31:25] | You have such a big heart. | 又有雄心 |
[31:28] | And Sydney and Victor, they know that. | 西德尼和维克多他们都是知道的 |
[31:29] | They trust you. They love you. | 他们信任你 爱你 |
[31:33] | You’ve been that way since you were a little girl. | 你从很小的时候就拥有那些美好的品质了 |
[31:38] | It’s gonna be okay, kid. | 一切都会好起来的 孩子 |
[31:45] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:47] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我一个忙吗 |
[31:48] | Yeah. | 行 |
[31:50] | You put your head on my shoulder? | 你把头放到我的肩上 |
[32:11] | It’s just– he’s so stubborn. | 实在是…他太固执了 |
[32:13] | Yeah. Well, he was that way before the surgery, mom. | 是啊 他手术之前就是那样了 妈 |
[32:17] | I just can’t get him going. | 我怎么劝他都不肯去走走 |
[32:19] | Every little suggestion I make, he snaps at me. | 我提一个小建议 他就反驳我一个 |
[32:22] | I mean, we should have left the bed upstairs. | 早知道我们应该就把床留在楼上 |
[32:25] | Why? That was a good idea. | 为什么 放楼下挺不错啊 |
[32:26] | Because then he’d have to move. | 放上面的话他就必须得动了 |
[32:29] | He’d have to move. | 他不动都不行 |
[32:30] | Now he goes from the bed to the couch, back to the bed again. | 可现在他就只在床跟沙发之间来回 |
[32:33] | We made it too easy on him. | 我们让他太方便了 |
[32:35] | Just give it a little more time. | 再给我点时间 |
[32:37] | He’ll get there. | 他会克服这点的 |
[32:38] | Oh, Adam, all our life together, | 亚当啊 我们在一起这么多年 |
[32:41] | there was not ever a physical challenge | 从来没有任何生理上的挑战 |
[32:45] | that he wouldn’t tackle. | 能难倒他的 |
[32:47] | Right. | 好吧 |
[32:49] | Now he just sits there. | 而现在他就只坐在那儿 |
[32:54] | I thought the hard part of this was gonna be keeping him down. | 我还以为说服他上手术台就已经是最难办的了 |
[32:58] | Mom, he’s gonna get stronger. | 妈 他会变得更强壮的 |
[33:00] | It’s just taking him longer. | 只是他需要更多的时间 |
[33:05] | I think he’s afraid to try. | 我觉得他是害怕去尝试 |
[33:14] | I’m afraid he’s giving up. | 我好怕他会放弃 |
[33:18] | Oh, mom. Come on. | 妈 别瞎想 |
[33:24] | Come here. | 来 |
[33:25] | Come here, mom. | 过来 妈 |
[33:30] | It’s gonna be all right. It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 一切都会好起来的 |
[33:40] | Yeah, so, it’s kind of a first for me, you know? | 对 这对我也算是破天荒头一遭了 你知道吗 |
[33:43] | – Nice. – Yeah. | – 挺好的 – 是啊 |
[33:43] | I mean, I said more words than her, believe it or not, | 信不信随你 我这次比她说的话多了 |
[33:46] | and they all kind of made sense. | 而且说的还很有道理 |
[33:48] | Hey. Good job. | 嘿 干得漂亮 |
[33:51] | – Yeah, all right. – Really. | – 嗯 好吧 – 真的 |
[33:52] | Don’t–I’m not gonna make a big deal about it. | 别…这其实也不是什么了不起的事 |
[33:54] | – It’s a big deal. – Well, I’m glad. | – 确实挺了不起的 – 我很高兴 |
[33:56] | I’m glad you’re, you know– | 我很高兴你… |
[33:58] | You’re out of the box now. | 你出自己的小屋子了 |
[34:00] | – I’m out of the box. Yeah. – You know? | – 我出自己的小屋子了啊 是啊 – 你知道吗 |
[34:01] | I mean, between you and Ruby– | 你跟露比之间… |
[34:04] | Okay. Hey. | 好吧 嘿 |
[34:08] | Hey. Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[34:09] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[34:09] | – Hey, dad. – Hey, kiddo. | – 嘿 爸 – 嘿 闺女 |
[34:11] | – Nice to see you, Sarah. – Nice to see you, Sandy. | – 很高兴见到你 萨拉 – 很高兴见到你 桑迪 |
[34:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:15] | – All right, sweetie. Have fun. – All right. | – 好了 宝贝 玩得开心 – 好 |
[34:17] | Okay. Good luck. | 好了 祝你好运 |
[34:19] | Hey, did you want to– | 嘿 你想… |
[34:20] | Yeah, help yourself. | 好吧 你随便 |
[34:22] | So, Ruby, I thought we’d do a pizza night. | 露比 我们今晚上要做披萨 |
[34:25] | You can–any toppings you want. | 你可以…想放什么顶料都行 |
[34:27] | You can do, like, a meat lover, cheese lover– | 你可以…比如说 喜欢吃肉啊 喜欢奶酪啊… |
[34:29] | I don’t do dairy. | 我不吃乳制品 |
[34:31] | Oh, damn. Still? | 该死 还是吃不了吗 |
[34:32] | See, I thought–I knew that– | 明白了 我以为…我知道… |
[34:34] | – Ah, she just has– – That’s okay. | – 她有… – 没关系 |
[34:35] | Well, there’s plenty of stuff that isn’t dairy. | 这儿还有很多东西不是乳制的 |
[34:36] | – Cheeseless–you ever had a cheeseless pizza– – Yeah. Yeah. | – 不加奶酪…你是从没吃过不加奶酪的披萨 – 是 是 |
[34:38] | – Which is really bread? – Exactly. Yes. | – 味道就跟面包儿似的 – 没错 是 |
[34:39] | – What are you wearing? – What? | – 你穿的是什么 – 什么 |
[34:42] | Is that forever 21? | 是Forever 21(永远21)吗 |
[34:44] | No. It’s sometimes 40, I guess. | 不 有时候也穿40岁的 |
[34:49] | – Nice try. – Thanks. | – 不错的尝试 – 谢谢 |
[34:53] | It’s a valiant effort. | 也是蛮拼的 |
[34:57] | What is–what’s maybe 20? What is it? | 什…什么可能就20岁了 怎么了 |
[34:59] | It’s not a compliment. | 她不是在夸我 |
[35:02] | I mean, you look– you look fine to me. | 你看起来…在我看来你漂亮的很 |
[35:04] | you– | 你… |
[35:05] | Don’t. | 别 |
[35:13] | Hey, bud. Can we talk for a second? | 嘿 儿子 我们能谈一下吗 |
[35:16] | No. This is my screen time. | 不行 现在是我玩电脑时间 |
[35:19] | I will credit you one hour, okay? | 我再多给你一个小时 好吗 |
[35:23] | That’s fair. | 很公平 |
[35:24] | All right, good. So, what’s going on at school? | 好 很好 学校出了什么事吗 |
[35:30] | Why do you and mom keep asking me that? | 为什么你跟妈都一直这么问我 |
[35:31] | Well, it’s a new situation. | 现在情况不一样了 |
[35:33] | I want you to know you can talk to me about anything | 我想告诉你你可以告诉我任何 |
[35:35] | that is of interest to you, | 你感兴趣的事 |
[35:37] | or if something’s bothering you at school–or someone. | 要是学校有什么是让你烦心的事 或者什么烦心的人 |
[35:46] | Like, maybe Dylan? | 比如说 迪伦的事 |
[35:49] | Or if it’s okay, then it’s okay. | 要是没什么事的话 那就没什么事了 |
[35:53] | Are you here as an administrator or as a parent? | 你来这儿是以爸爸的身份还是管理者的身份 |
[35:57] | I’m here as your dad, Max– | 我是以爸爸的身份来跟你谈的 麦克斯 |
[35:58] | Just as your dad. | 只是你的爸爸 |
[36:00] | Then I do have one question. | 那我确实有个问题 |
[36:02] | All right. | 好 |
[36:04] | Anything. Go ahead, shoot. | 想问什么随便问 问吧 随便问 |
[36:08] | What do you do when you like a girl? | 你喜欢一个女孩的时候会怎么做 |
[36:17] | Um…Okay. | 呃…好吧 |
[36:22] | I only had two pieces. | 我只有两片 |
[36:24] | I think I had seven. How many did you have? | 我好像有七片 你有多少片 |
[36:26] | Dad. | 爸 |
[36:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:29] | Hey, you left this in the back of the truck. | 嘿 你把这个落在卡车后面了 |
[36:32] | – Okay. – Hey, dad. | – 好 – 嘿 爸 |
[36:33] | I know you want it for the big game, | 我知道你要用来打一场重要的比赛 |
[36:34] | And–oh, by the way, I didn’t see your glove in there, | 还有…对了 我好像没看到你的手套 |
[36:37] | – So you may want to check it. – Oh, okay. | – 所以你还是检查一下比较好 – 好 |
[36:38] | – I’ll see you later sometime. – Cool enough. | – 我们待会儿再见 – 没问题 |
[36:39] | Are you staying for dinner, or– | 你要留下来吃晚餐还是… |
[36:41] | No, buddy. I’m not staying. | 不用了 宝贝 我不留下来 |
[36:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:45] | When are you gonna stay, dad? | 那你什么时候会留下来 爸 |
[36:48] | Well– | 这个… |
[36:50] | Sydney, come here. Come here. | 西德尼 到这儿来 到妈妈这儿来 |
[36:55] | All right, listen to me. | 好了 听我说 |
[36:57] | I know it’s hard | 我知道你不好受 |
[36:58] | not knowing what’s happening with me and your dad. | 不知道我跟你爸爸之间到底是怎么了 |
[37:02] | We’ve been talking about that, | 我们一直在谈这个问题 |
[37:06] | – And– – Hey. | – 我们… – 嘿 |
[37:09] | And we’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[37:10] | I wish I could just tell you right now what’s happening, | 我也希望我现在就能告诉你到底怎么了 |
[37:14] | but the truth is that we don’t know. | 可是其实我们自己也不知道 |
[37:24] | We just really want to make the right decision, | 我们真的很想做出正确的决定 |
[37:25] | and we don’t know what that is, so– | 但我们不知道什么是正确的决定 所以… |
[37:29] | Oh, sweetheart, you and me are so alike. | 宝贝 你跟我实在是太像了 |
[37:33] | I know I hate uncertainty. | 我知道我自己讨厌不确定 |
[37:37] | I hate feeling like I’m out of control. | 我讨厌感觉到自己的失控 |
[37:39] | I–sweetie, I’m sorry. | 我…宝贝 对不起 |
[37:41] | It’s just– | 可是… |
[37:43] | It’s just the way it is, bug, I’m sorry too. | 事情往往就是这样 宝贝 我也很抱歉 |
[37:46] | It’s just–I know, but it’s something | 这只是…我知道 但是 |
[37:48] | – that grown-ups are trying to figure out. – Hey, Syd, Syd, | – 大人也很想弄明白为什么 – 嘿 西德 西德 |
[37:50] | don’t run away from this, please. | 别逃避它 拜托 |
[37:51] | I don’t want to talk about it anymore. | 我不想再谈这件事了 |
[37:54] | Okay, we don’t have to talk about it anymore. | 好 我们不谈它了 |
[37:55] | I just want you to know that if you’re mad at me, | 我只想让你知道如果你生我的气了 |
[38:00] | it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:02] | And if you’re mad at dad, | 如果你生爸爸的气了 |
[38:04] | it’s okay. | 也没关系 |
[38:07] | All right? We’re not going anywhere. | 好吗 我们哪儿也不去 |
[38:51] | Hey! Crosby! | 嘿 克劳斯比 |
[39:04] | Oh, well, look who’s here. | 哎呀 看看谁来了 |
[39:07] | Boy, do you look life crap. | 天呐 你看起来真是一团糟 |
[39:09] | Yeah, well–hey, did you leave the door open? | 嗯 嘿 你进来没关门吧 |
[39:11] | – I did. – Could you just take your ass right back out again? | – 对 – 那你能按照原路返回出去吗 |
[39:14] | I can call it like I see it, you know? | 我是实话实说而已 好吗 |
[39:16] | Yeah, well, like you see it–yeah. | 是 你实话实说 是 |
[39:17] | I had cancer, so I get a free pass. | 我患过癌症 所以我算是去鬼门关转了一圈了 |
[39:20] | You’re a breath of fresh air. | 你已经焕然一新了 |
[39:22] | I can tell you that. | 我可以这么告诉你 |
[39:24] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[39:25] | Well, Kristina, I’ve been better. | 克里斯蒂娜 我过去感觉好多了 |
[39:28] | Sucks, doesn’t it? | 感觉糟透了 对吧 |
[39:30] | I think the crappiest part | 我觉得最奇怪的是 |
[39:32] | about being sick for me was just the people. | 真正让我觉得烦的是人 |
[39:37] | I know it sounds so weird, | 我知道听起来会很奇怪 |
[39:39] | but the people just really pissed me off. | 但是他们实在让我太生气了 |
[39:41] | The sad faces and all the pity, | 脸上全是忧伤和同情的表情 |
[39:45] | and the false sense of cheer– | 还非要给我乱打气 |
[39:47] | “We can do this.” | “我们可以的” |
[39:48] | – The “We’s”. the “We’s”. – We–we– | – 一个劲地“我们”“我们” – 我们…我们… |
[39:50] | – Right? – Oh, yeah. | – 对吧 – 对 |
[39:51] | We can walk. | 我们可以走走 |
[39:52] | – We can– – We can do it. | – 我们可以… – 我们能行的 |
[39:54] | – Right? – And all that. | – 对吧 – 全是这种话 |
[39:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:00] | I think the hardest part was just | 最觉得最难受的是 |
[40:04] | knowing how sick that I actually was | 知道自己病得有多严重 |
[40:06] | and how I felt so awful all the time, | 一直以来感觉有多糟糕 |
[40:09] | and just how– how scared I was. | 自己有…自己有多害怕 |
[40:14] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[40:23] | You know, you don’t have to pretend | 你其实不用假装坚强 |
[40:24] | – to be stronger than you feel. – God. | – 自己比感觉起来的要坚强 – 天呐 |
[40:26] | You don’t. | 你不需要 |
[40:28] | but you have to try to get better. | 但你得努力好起来 |
[40:30] | – Oh, god. – You have to try. | – 天呐 – 你必须得努力一下 |
[40:34] | – You got it? – Yeah. | – 你明白了吗 – 嗯 |
[40:36] | ’cause a lot of people are counting on you. | 因为还有很多人都在指望着你 |
[40:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:42] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[40:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:52] | Get me up. | 扶我起来 |
[40:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:58] | – Okay? Come on. – Yeah. | – 好吗 来 – 嗯 |
[41:00] | ♪ You’re gonna need ♪ | ♪ 你需要 ♪ |
[41:05] | ♪ All the help you can get ♪ | ♪ 所有能得到的帮助 ♪ |
[41:12] | ♪ So lift up your arms now ♪ | ♪ 所以举起你的双臂 ♪ |
[41:18] | ♪ And reach for it ♪ | ♪ 努力争取去吧 ♪ |
[41:30] | ♪ And watch the signs now ♪ | ♪ 你看这些符号 ♪ |
[41:33] | ♪ You know’ll what they mean ♪ | ♪ 你知道它们都是何意 ♪ |
[41:36] | ♪ You’ll be fine now ♪ | ♪ 你现在会好起来的 ♪ |
[41:39] | ♪ Just stay close to me ♪ | ♪ 紧紧靠近我 ♪ |
[41:41] | ♪ I’ll make good ♪ | ♪ 我会让一切好起来 ♪ |
[41:45] | ♪ I’ll walk with you through everything ♪ | ♪ 我会陪你经历每一件事 ♪ |
[41:51] | ♪ In a song of good hope ♪ | ♪ 唱着充满祝福的歌曲 ♪ |
[41:56] | ♪ Walk with you through everything ♪ | ♪ 陪你经历每一件事 ♪ |