时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – I got in a little motorcycle… – What happened? | – 我就是骑摩托车小摔了… – 到底怎么了 |
[00:04] | spill. | 一下 |
[00:05] | You’re not riding a motorcycle. | 你不能骑摩托车去 |
[00:06] | Crosby! | 克劳斯比 |
[00:08] | Surgery went well. | 手术非常顺利 |
[00:08] | But you have to try to get better, | 但你得努力好起来 |
[00:11] | ’cause a lot of people are counting on you. | 因为还有很多人都在指望着你 |
[00:13] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:13] | You barely had time to be in love. | 你几乎没有时间去恋爱 |
[00:16] | You have no idea how hard something like this is to do by yourself. | 完全不知道自己一个人来承担会有多难 |
[00:20] | – I really like you. – I think I like him. | – 我真的很喜欢你 – 我想我喜欢上他了 |
[00:22] | Joel, um, I’m seeing someone. | 乔 我有别人了 |
[00:25] | This is Dylan. | 这是迪伦 |
[00:26] | She’s our newest student. | 她是我们这儿新来的学生 |
[00:27] | – This is Max. – What’s up? | – 这是麦克斯 – 你好啊 |
[00:29] | Yo, asperger’s! | 唷 艾斯伯格人 |
[00:30] | What do you do when you like a girl? | 你喜欢上一个女孩的时候会怎么做 |
[00:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:43] | ♪ Only in the way you want it only on the day you want it ♪ | ♪ 只要这样是你所想 只要这一天是你所愿 ♪ |
[00:45] | ♪ Only with the understanding every single day you want it ♪ | ♪ 只要人人相互理解 每一天都会是你所愿 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ Only in the way you want it only on the day you want it ♪ | ♪ 只要这样是你所想 只要这一天是你所愿 ♪ |
[00:48] | ♪ Only with the understanding every single day you want it ♪ | ♪ 只要人人相互理解 每一天都会是你所愿 ♪ |
[00:49] | ♪ You you ♪ | ♪ 你啊 你 ♪ |
[00:52] | ♪ City with the weight upon it city in the way you want it ♪ | ♪ 委有重任的城市 你所渴望的城市 ♪ |
[00:54] | ♪ City with the safety of a never-ending blessing on it ♪ | ♪ 风平浪静的城市 永远祝福的城市 ♪ |
[00:56] | ♪ City with the weight upon it city in the way you want it ♪ | ♪ 委有重任的城市 你所渴望的城市 ♪ |
[00:57] | ♪ City with the safety of a never-ending blessing on it ♪ | ♪ 风平浪静的城市 永远祝福的城市 ♪ |
[00:59] | ♪ You you ♪ | ♪ 你啊 你 ♪ |
[01:02] | ♪ We worshipped you ♪ | ♪ 我们爱慕着你 ♪ |
[01:05] | ♪ Your red right hand ♪ | ♪ 你赤红的右手 ♪ |
[01:08] | ♪ Won’t we see you ♪ | ♪ 我们难道再也 ♪ |
[01:11] | ♪ Once again? ♪ | ♪ 见不到你了吗 ♪ |
[01:15] | ♪ In foreign soil ♪ | ♪ 在外乡的土壤上 ♪ |
[01:18] | ♪ In foreign land ♪ | ♪ 在外乡的土地上 ♪ |
[01:21] | Hey, bud. What you doing? | 嘿 儿子 你在干什么呢 |
[01:23] | Studying. | 研究 |
[01:26] | The trash? | 研究垃圾吗 |
[01:28] | That’s ridiculous. Why would I study the trash? | 太可笑了 我研究垃圾干嘛 |
[01:30] | I’m studying Dylan. | 我在研究迪伦 |
[01:33] | You’re studying Dylan? | 你在研究迪伦 |
[01:34] | – Yes. – Through the trash? | – 对 – 通过这份垃圾 |
[01:36] | This picture of a horse tells me that Dylan likes pictures | 这幅马图告诉我迪伦喜欢画 |
[01:38] | and also that she likes horses. | 她还喜欢马 |
[01:40] | Dad said that the foundation of any romantic relationships | 老爸说任何一段浪漫感情的基础 |
[01:42] | is based on common interests. | 都是建立在共同兴趣上的 |
[01:44] | Dad said that. | 你爸说的 |
[01:45] | Yes.Which means that, in this case, | 对,这就是说 在这种情况下 |
[01:46] | I should probably either choose drawing or horses. | 我应该在画画和马之中二选一 |
[01:48] | Okay. Honey, I know that you– | 好吧 宝贝 我知道你… |
[01:49] | And considering I hate drawing, | 而考虑到我讨厌画画 |
[01:50] | I should probably choose horses. | 我应该选择马 |
[01:52] | I know that you like her, | 我知道你喜欢她 |
[01:53] | and I know that you think she’s cool with this whole, | 我也知道你觉得她这样非常酷 |
[01:55] | like, anti-authority thing, | 反权威什么的 |
[01:57] | but are you sure that | 但是你真的确定 |
[01:58] | – this is the right girl for you? – I have to go to class now, | – 她合适你吗 – 我现在得去上课了 |
[01:59] | but we can continue this conversation later, | 不过我们可以晚点再接着谈这个话题 |
[02:01] | Mrs. Braverman. | 布雷弗曼夫人 |
[02:02] | Okay. | 行 |
[02:08] | Oh, jeez. God. | 真是的 天呐 |
[02:11] | What, mr. Backseat driver? | 怎么了 指手画脚先生 |
[02:13] | Oh, yeah. Well, I mean, please. | 是 好吧 拜托 |
[02:15] | You don’t see me hanging on here for dear life? | 你没看到我拼命地抓着这儿吗 |
[02:17] | – I mean, you know why? – What? | – 你知道为什么吗 – 为什么 |
[02:20] | ’cause I’m worried about getting rear-ended. | 因为我担心会追尾 |
[02:21] | You can get a ticket for going too slow, you know. | 开太慢也是会吃罚单的 知道吧 |
[02:23] | It’s called impeding traffic. | 这叫做阻碍交通 |
[02:25] | I don’t see why I can’t drive anywhere. | 我不明白为什么不让我开车 |
[02:27] | Because two weeks ago, you had your breastbone sawed open. | 因为两周之前 你的胸骨才被锯开过 |
[02:30] | The doctor was very clear. | 医生说的非常清楚了 |
[02:32] | I know what the doctor said. I was there, all right? | 我知道医生说了什么 我当时也在场 好吗 |
[02:37] | Can we go a little faster? | 我们能开快一点吗 |
[02:38] | Why don’t you step on it a little bit? | 你为什么不多踩一下油门 |
[02:39] | Just give yourself a ride, see what happens. | 让自己兜一次风 看看会如何 |
[02:45] | Thank you guys so much. See you tomorrow! | 非常感谢你们 明天见 |
[02:47] | – Oh, no. – Okay. | – 不 – 好吧 |
[02:49] | I am so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[02:50] | – Here, do you want–is this–will these help or hurt? – Yeah. | – 给 你想…这是…这些有没有用 – 嗯 |
[02:53] | Uh, yeah. Please. That–that should work. | 嗯 给我吧 这个…这个应该管用 |
[02:55] | Oh, no, you’re– I’m so sorry. | 不 你…实在是不好意思 |
[02:57] | No. It’s–it’s okay. | 不 没…没关系 |
[02:58] | It’s, uh– | 其实… |
[02:59] | It’s actually kind of impressive how soaked I am | 其实这样还挺让人印象深刻的 |
[03:01] | – versus how unscathed you are. – Yeah. | – 我浑身湿透了 你却一点没事 – 是啊 |
[03:04] | – It’s kind of a talent of mine. – It’s a good one to have. | – 这也算是我的一项天赋 – 这天赋挺好的 |
[03:07] | I’m so sorry. Your shirt’s ruined for work– | 太抱歉了 你的衬衫毁了 |
[03:09] | Oh, no, no. I’ve got plenty of shirts. | 不不 我还有很多衬衫呢 |
[03:11] | I work at a tech start-up. | 我在一家才创办的科技公司上班 |
[03:13] | We have, like, two offices. | 我们有两间办公室 |
[03:14] | You know? There’s, like, one | 你知道吗 其中一间 |
[03:15] | with about a million blow-up toys in ’em | 里面装满了充气玩具 |
[03:17] | and another one with a bunch of t-shirts | 另一间就是一大堆 |
[03:20] | with our name on ’em, so– | 印着我们名字的T恤 所以… |
[03:21] | – Oh. Okay. – Yeah. | – 好吧 – 嗯 |
[03:22] | – God– – Anyway, no. | – 天呐 – 不管怎么说 |
[03:23] | I should, uh–I should probably get your number. | 我还是应该…我应该记下你的号码 |
[03:27] | – Uh, what? – Oh, god, no. | – 什么 – 天呐 不是 |
[03:29] | I’m not–it’s not a– it’s not a date thing. | 我不是…不是…不是要跟你约会什么的 |
[03:32] | That’s– | 是… |
[03:33] | – That’d be pretty forward. – Okay. | – 现在谈那个太超前了 – 好吧 |
[03:34] | No, it’s just so my lawyer knows how to track you down | 不 只是如果我突然决定要起诉你的话 |
[03:36] | in case I decide to press charges. | 为了方便我的律师追踪罢了 |
[03:38] | Oh, I see. Okay. | 我明白了 行 |
[03:41] | – Yeah. – This is serious stuff. | – 嗯 – 这是件严肃的事 |
[03:46] | I can’t wait to try this place! | 我迫不及待想试试这地方了 |
[03:47] | I’ve been waiting. | 我等了太久了 |
[03:48] | Oh, the coq au vin is supposed to be unbelievable. | 酒焖仔鸡应该会非常不错 |
[03:50] | It is unbelievable. | 确实非常不错 |
[03:51] | – Good. – And you know what? | – 那就好 – 你知道吗 |
[03:52] | Maybe we can even get the firm to pick it up, | 或许我们甚至可以让公司订酒焖仔鸡作套餐 |
[03:54] | You know, since we do work together. | 反正我们都在一起工作了 |
[03:55] | Yes, we do work together. | 没错 我们确实在一起工作 |
[03:56] | We should look at the wine list before we decide that. | 我们应该再决定之前先看看酒类一览表 |
[03:59] | – Can you– come here. Turn around. – What? | – 你能…过来一下 转过去 – 干嘛 |
[04:00] | This way. | 这边 |
[04:01] | – What? – Turn around. | – 怎么了 – 转过去 |
[04:01] | Please, go this way. This way. | 从这边走 拜托了 走这边 |
[04:02] | – Turn. Turn! – What are we doing? | – 转过去 转过去 – 我们这是干嘛呢 |
[04:04] | Go back–go back there! | 回去 回那儿去 |
[04:09] | Jules, what are we doing? | 茱尔斯 我们在干嘛呢 |
[04:10] | We’re hiding from a mom from sycamore charter | 我们在躲一位来自梧桐区的母亲 |
[04:13] | because she just does not need any more grist | 因为她不需要更多的谷物 |
[04:15] | for the rumor mills. It’s– | 来给她的谣言磨坊磨了 这… |
[04:20] | – Hey, Jules? – What? | – 嘿 茱尔斯 – 干嘛 |
[04:22] | What are we doing? | 我们这是在干嘛 |
[04:27] | I mean, I think we’re a little too old | 我觉得我们俩年纪有点大了 |
[04:28] | to be hiding behind ficus plants, aren’t we? | 不太适合躲在榕树后边 你觉得呢 |
[04:35] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. | – 真是抱歉 – 没关系 |
[04:37] | How about we go somewhere else? | 我们去别的地方怎么样 |
[04:38] | You want to go somewhere else? | 你想去别的地方吗 |
[04:40] | I’d like to go somewhere else. | 我很愿意去别的地方 |
[04:41] | Let’s go somewhere else. Come on. | 我们去别的地方吧 走吧 |
[04:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[04:48] | Hon! Honey! Jasmine! | 亲爱的 亲爱的 贾思敏 |
[04:49] | Yes, my love? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[04:51] | Who–what–who did this? | 谁…什么…谁干的 |
[04:52] | I did. | 我干的 |
[04:53] | – You did this? – Yeah. | – 你干的 – 对 |
[04:55] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[04:57] | Oh, I think I know what’s good for me… | 哦 我想我知道什么对我自己好 |
[04:59] | – Really? – And what’s good for me is to be | – 真的吗 – 对我最好的是 |
[05:00] | able to ride my motorcycle whenever I choose to. | 我能骑着我的摩托车想去哪儿就去哪儿 |
[05:02] | I’m a grown man. | 我是个成年人了 |
[05:03] | I think I can make that decision. | 我想我自己可以做这个决定 |
[05:05] | Baby, you’re not acting like yourself right now, okay? | 宝贝 你现在的行为一点都不像你自己 知道吗 |
[05:07] | So if you want to just– | 所以如果你想… |
[05:08] | Okay, well, I definitely feel like myself. | 好吧 我现在百分之百像我自己 |
[05:09] | Myself wants to take a ride on the motorcycle. | 我自己想骑上摩托去兜风 |
[05:11] | – Very consistent with who I am. – Okay. | – 我一直都是这样 – 好吧 |
[05:12] | Well, until you slow down and tell me | 等你冷静下来告诉我 |
[05:14] | what’s going on with you, you’re not riding the motorcycle. | 你到底发生了什么事之前 你不许再骑摩托车 |
[05:16] | Great, I’ll tell you right now. | 那好 我现在就告诉你 |
[05:17] | – What? – Nothing going on with me. | – 说吧 – 我什么事也没有 |
[05:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:19] | Other than wanting to take a ride on a motorcycle | 除了想骑着我自己的摩托车 |
[05:20] | that I own. | 去兜上一圈外什么问题也没有 |
[05:21] | Well, I’m sorry. You can’t do that right now. | 那对不起 你现在不能骑 |
[05:22] | Give me one good reason why I can’t ride my motorcycle. | 给我一个我不能骑摩托车的充分理由 |
[05:25] | I’ll give you two. Jabbar and Aida. | 我给你两个 乔巴跟艾达 |
[05:26] | Oh, you’re gonna pull the kid card. | 你现在开始打孩子牌了是吧 |
[05:29] | Just did. | 是又如何 |
[05:30] | And you’re gonna be able to go to sleep tonight on that? | 你拿着它晚上能睡得着吗 |
[05:32] | – Love you. – This is– | – 爱你哦 – 这实在是… |
[06:25] | – Let’s go. – Yay! | – 我们走 – 耶 |
[06:30] | What if I just told you that you can’t dance anymore? | 那换做我跟你说你再也不许跳舞了你会怎么样 |
[06:33] | – You could get hurt dancing. – That’s not the same, Crosby. | – 跳舞也可能会受伤 – 这是两码事 克劳斯比 |
[06:35] | Look, let’s just talk about it later. | 这件事我们待会再谈 |
[06:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:38] | Ugh! What are you grilling up, a tire? | 你烤的什么 轮胎吗 |
[06:40] | Nah, man. | 不是 老弟 |
[06:42] | I got my Adam Braverman flame-broiled burgers happening. | 亚当·布雷弗曼牌火烤汉堡就要诞生了 |
[06:44] | Come on. | 来试试 |
[06:46] | How did Sarah get out of this thing? | 萨拉是怎么从这脱身的 |
[06:49] | Get out of it? What are you talking about? | 脱什么身 你在说什么呢 |
[06:50] | – She’s not here. – She’s at a photo shoot in Santa Cruz, I think. | – 她不在这儿 – 我想她这会儿正在圣克鲁斯给人拍照呢 |
[06:53] | Why are you in such a sour mood? | 你今天怎么苦着个脸 |
[06:56] | My wife unilaterally took away my motorcycle privileges, | 我老婆单方面剥夺了我的摩托车使用权 |
[07:00] | put an actual lock around it… | 在它上面硬是加了一把锁 |
[07:02] | – Like she works for the city – It’s about time. | – 搞得她好像是给贝克里 – 她也该这么做了 |
[07:04] | – of Berkeley or something– – Dad, when’s lunch gonna be ready? | – 市政厅工作一样 – 爸 饭什么时候做好 |
[07:05] | Five minutes. | 再等五分钟 |
[07:06] | Why can’t we just go to burger and pie? | 汉堡和馅饼我们干嘛不直接吃 |
[07:08] | – It’s faster, and it tastes better. – Burger and pie? | – 这样快多了 也好吃多了 – 直接吃 |
[07:09] | – You don’t want burger and pie. – No, it tastes better than this. | – 你不会想吃那些东西的 – 不 那些比你这些好吃多了 |
[07:10] | I got my proprietary spice blend in these burgers. | 我在这些汉堡里面加了我的秘制酱料 |
[07:12] | It’s faster and it tastes better. | 直接吃更快 也更好吃 |
[07:13] | – Grandpa and grandma’s here! – Hey! | – 爷爷奶奶来了 – 嘿 |
[07:14] | – Inferior burgers. – No, they’re not. | – 汉堡不如我这个 – 不 比你的好 |
[07:16] | These are frozen burgers that you took out of the bag | 你这些不过是从包里拿出来的冻汉堡 |
[07:17] | and rubbed salt, pepper, and worcestershire on. | 再加了点盐 胡椒和辣酱油而已 |
[07:19] | – That’s it. That’s all you did. – Hey, sweetheart. | – 就这样 你就做了这些 – 嘿 宝贝 |
[07:20] | – No, Max. – That’s proprietary. | – 不 麦克斯 – 我加的是秘制酱料 |
[07:22] | And you said you used a secret sauce, | 你说你加的是秘制酱料 |
[07:23] | but it was just worcestershire. | 而其实不过就是辣酱油罢了 |
[07:24] | – Zeek, you’re looking good. – Oh. Thanks, honey. | – 奇克 你看起来气色很好 – 谢了 亲爱的 |
[07:27] | – Thanks for coming. – Yeah. | – 谢谢你们能来 – 嗯 |
[07:28] | – It’s really good to be here. – How are you feeling? | – 我们也很高兴能来这儿 – 你感觉怎么样 |
[07:30] | – You’re walking better. – Am I? | – 你走得好多了 – 是吗 |
[07:32] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I feel pretty good. | – 是 – 嗯 我也感觉还不错 |
[07:33] | Got a spring in your step. | 脚步也有劲儿了 |
[07:35] | – I’m gonna get you a cold one. – Thanks. | – 我去给你拿点冷饮 – 谢了 |
[07:37] | You’re not burning those, are you? | 你不是要把它们给点着吧 |
[07:38] | No, dad, I’m searing them. | 不是 爸 我是在烤 |
[07:39] | – Okay? Okay, Max. Easy. – Hi, grandpa. | – 好吗 好了 麦克斯 悠着点 – 嗨 爷爷 |
[07:42] | I got ’em. I got ’em. Let go. | 我来 我来 你放手 |
[07:43] | – How are you? – I’m good. | – 你怎么样 – 我很好 |
[07:44] | – I like a girl. – Really? | – 我喜欢上了一个女生 – 真的吗 |
[07:47] | – Yeah. – You do like a girl? | – 真的 – 你真有喜欢的女生了 |
[07:48] | – How about that? – Yeah. | – 你觉得怎么样 – 对 |
[07:49] | Well, that’s wonderful. | 那太好了 |
[07:50] | So what base are you on with her? | 那你跟她已经上几垒了 |
[07:52] | We haven’t really done the baseball– | 我们还没一起打过棒球… |
[07:53] | – What does that mean? – That’s a great question. | – 那是什么意思 – 这个问题不错 |
[07:55] | She doesn’t like sports. I don’t understand. | 她不喜欢运动 我不明白为什么 |
[07:56] | Right. No, no. | 好吧 不不不 |
[07:58] | What I meant was, have you held her hand, | 我的意思是问你 你牵过她的手了吗 |
[08:00] | maybe kissed her, or something like– | 还是已经亲过了 或者是那啥… |
[08:01] | No, dad says I should start with common interests | 没有 爸说我应该先从共同兴趣开始 |
[08:03] | and work from there. | 从那上面着手 |
[08:04] | – Yeah. – That’s terrible advice. | – 对 – 这个建议太糟糕了 |
[08:05] | – I don’t know. – That’s a one-way street. | – 我不知道 – 那样得不到好处的 |
[08:07] | In my experience, | 据我的经验 |
[08:09] | the Braverman libido, the virility, | 布雷弗曼家的欲望 阳刚之气 |
[08:12] | the sexual attraction is a very hard thing to contain. | 还有对异性的吸引力那可是很难克制的 |
[08:16] | It’s just gonna pop out of there. | 不知道什么时候就突然冒出来了 |
[08:17] | Just get that libido and virility out, | 那种欲望和阳刚气就出来了 |
[08:19] | whip it around, and just– | 到处飘散 就那样… |
[08:20] | Maybe let’s go back to the baseball analogy. | 我们还是回到用棒球类比上吧 |
[08:22] | What are my libido and virility, | 那我的欲望和阳刚之气是什么 |
[08:23] | – and how do I pop them out? – Okay. | – 我该怎么释放它们 – 好吧 |
[08:25] | You’ve got four bases, right? | 你已经上四垒了 对吧 |
[08:26] | – Home, first, second, third. – Okay. | – 去她家 一垒 二垒 三垒 – 好吧 |
[08:28] | First base, kissy-kissy. | 一垒 亲亲嘴 |
[08:30] | – Maybe hold hands. – Second base, touchy-touchy. | – 也可能是牵手 – 二垒 摸一摸 |
[08:32] | Maybe arm around the shoulder. | 或许是摸肩膀附近的手臂 |
[08:33] | Third base, feely-feely. | 三垒 再往深处摸一摸 |
[08:35] | A little more kissy-kissy down south. | 再往嘴下边亲一亲 |
[08:37] | – Maybe a kiss on the cheek. – And then home is… | – 可能就是吻一下脖子 – 然后回到家就… |
[08:39] | Just watching tv together… | 就一起看看电视… |
[08:41] | Here comes little Max and a baby carriage. | 然后就有了小麦克斯和婴儿车 |
[08:42] | on the sofa. | 坐(在)沙发上 |
[08:44] | Right? | 明白了吗 |
[08:45] | You can do that on a sofa, yeah. | 你也可以在沙发上做 那是肯定的 |
[08:47] | Just stick with the common interests for now. | 暂时还是继续发展共同兴趣吧 |
[08:52] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[08:53] | Hi. You could have sent a runner. | 嗨 你可以让别人来帮你跑腿的 |
[08:54] | Could’ve sent a runner, but then I wouldn’t have | 我是可以那么做 可是那样我就 |
[08:56] | been able to get a chance to kiss you. | 没机会亲你了 |
[08:57] | – I will kill you. – No, you won’t. | – 我会杀了你的 – 你不会的 |
[08:59] | – Yes, I will kill you… – No, you won’t kill me. | – 我真会杀了你 – 你不会杀我的 |
[09:00] | – If you do that. – That’s a little much. | – 如果你敢这么做 – 杀我太过分了 |
[09:01] | – I will kill you. – No. | – 我就杀了你 – 别啊 |
[09:02] | Turn around, so I can sign this. | 转过去 好让我把这个签了 |
[09:03] | – Surface. – Okay. | – 在我背上签 – 行 |
[09:08] | – Hey, honey? – What? | – 嘿 亲爱的 – 什么事 |
[09:10] | You guys have got to stop encouraging him. | 你们别再一个劲地鼓励他了 |
[09:12] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[09:14] | – Is this about the Dylan thing? – Mm-hmm. | – 你说的是迪伦那件事吗 – 嗯哼 |
[09:15] | Honey, my dad is just excited that his grandson | 亲爱的 我爸就是知道自己孙子 |
[09:17] | could have a crush on a girl, and honestly, so am I. | 有喜欢的姑娘太高兴了 其实说实话 我也很高兴 |
[09:19] | I understand that, | 我明白 |
[09:20] | but you should have seen what he was doing at school. | 可是你真应该去看一下他在学校都做了什么 |
[09:22] | He was following her around with a notebook, taking notes, | 他一边跟踪她 一边拿这个笔记本做笔记 |
[09:25] | jotting things down, looking in the trash… | 看到什么都记 翻垃圾桶… |
[09:26] | – Wait a minute, Kristina. – This isn’t healthy. | – 等等 克里斯蒂娜 – 这一点都不正常 |
[09:28] | I didn’t encourage our son to stalk this girl. | 我可没鼓励咱儿子去跟踪那个姑娘 |
[09:29] | That’s how he took it, | 他就是这么理解的 |
[09:30] | and I’m asking you to help me with this. | 我要你来帮我处理这件事 |
[09:33] | Honey, she’s not gonna like him back. | 亲爱的 她是不会喜欢上咱儿子的 |
[09:34] | – How do you know? – I know. I know these things. | – 你又怎么知道 – 我当然知道 我了解这种事 |
[09:36] | Just help me temper his enthusiasm. | 你就帮我缓和一下他的热情 |
[09:38] | – That’s all I’m asking. – Okay. | – 我只有这一个要求 – 好吧 |
[09:39] | – Please. – I will. | – 拜托了 – 我答应你 |
[09:41] | – I will talk to him tomorrow. – Okay. | – 明天就跟他谈谈 – 好 |
[09:47] | – Hey, Kristina. – What? | – 嘿 克里斯蒂娜 – 怎么了 |
[09:48] | – Come here. Come here. – Huh? | – 过来 过来 – 干嘛 |
[09:49] | Julia brought this guy to the barbecue. | 茱莉亚带了那家伙来烤肉会 |
[09:51] | – You’re very welcome. – Who? | – 不用谢 – 他谁啊 |
[09:53] | This guy Chris that she used the date. | 就是她以前约会过的克里斯 |
[09:56] | – What are they doing? – I guess it’s serious. | – 他们在干嘛呢 – 我想他们是认真的 |
[09:57] | Signing some documents or something. | 在签文件什么的 |
[09:58] | ♪ In the summer ♪ | ♪ 夏日里 ♪ |
[10:01] | – Okay. – Are we good? | – 好了 – 我们没事了吧 |
[10:04] | Thank you very much for bringing this. | 非常感谢你把这个带过来 |
[10:06] | – You’re very welcome. – I’ll see you tonight. | – 不用谢 – 晚上再见 |
[10:07] | – Sure. One kiss. That’s my fee. – Not happening. | – 行 给我一个吻 作为跑路费 – 不行 |
[10:09] | Hey, what are you doing to my sister? What’s going on? | 嘿 你在对我妹妹干什么呢 怎么了 |
[10:10] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[10:11] | – A couple of lawyers – Thank you. | – 我前院草坪上 – 谢谢 |
[10:12] | – on my front lawn. – Yup. | – 站着俩律师 – 对 |
[10:14] | This can’t be good. I’m just kidding around, Julia. | 这可不太好 我开玩笑的 茱莉亚 |
[10:15] | – Relax. Remember me? – Okay. | – 别紧张 还记得我吗 – 好吧 |
[10:16] | – I do. Chris. – Chris, right? | – 记得 克里斯 – 克里斯对吧 |
[10:17] | Yeah, yeah. Good to see you, Adam. | 没错 没错 很高兴见到你 亚当 |
[10:18] | Nice you could put a good word in for our sister at the firm. | 你能在公司为我妹妹美言实在是太好了 |
[10:20] | That’s nice. | 太好了 |
[10:21] | – My pleasure. – Yes, and– | – 我的荣幸 – 是啊 还有… |
[10:22] | – She’s doing a fantastic job. – So you guys are working together now? | – 她工作非常的出色 – 这么说你们俩现在在一起工作了 |
[10:23] | – We are indeed. – He needs to get back to said firm | – 的确是这样 – 他得回公司去 |
[10:24] | – because these are very… – Is this the guy you were dating | – 因为这些文件非常… – 这就是在乔之前跟你约会的 |
[10:25] | right before Joel? | 那个人吗 |
[10:26] | – I do. – Time-sensitive documents here. | – 是我 – 这些文件很赶时间的 |
[10:28] | Documents? What do you got? | 文件 给你干嘛 |
[10:28] | – Signatures or something? – Thank you. Yup. | – 签字还是什么 – 谢谢 对 |
[10:29] | – Yeah. Exactly. – Tell you what, I’m making burgers. | – 对 没错 – 要不这样 我正在做汉堡 |
[10:31] | Come on in and have a burger, okay? | 要不你也进来吃一个 如何 |
[10:33] | We can handle this electronically, all right? | 文件我们可以用电子设备传过去 行吗 |
[10:34] | – We have the technology. – That’s very true. | – 我们家有这个技术 – 那倒是不假 |
[10:36] | No, he has to get to the firm right now! | 不 他必须马上回公司去 |
[10:37] | We have the technology to deal with this, Julia! | 咱家有这个技术 处理得了 茱莉亚 |
[10:39] | – Adam! Adam! – Come on! | – 亚当 亚当 – 快来 |
[10:40] | – You’re having a burger. Come on. – Looks like I’m staying! | – 来吃个汉堡 快点 – 看来我要留下来了 |
[10:44] | ♪ The sun is shining good ♪ | ♪ 太阳发出耀眼的光芒 ♪ |
[10:47] | Guys, coffee shop guy texted. | 各位 咖啡馆那家伙发短信来了 |
[10:51] | Oh, my god. What did he say? | 我的天呐 他说什么了 |
[10:52] | He said, “I’m willing to forego legal action | 他说 “如果你愿意接受我的邀请 |
[10:56] | “for yesterday’s mishap | 出来陪我喝一杯的话 |
[10:57] | if you let me take you out for a drink.” | 我愿意放弃对昨天的事的法律诉讼” |
[10:58] | – This is good news! – I’ve still got it. | – 这是个好消息啊 – 我的魅力丝毫不减当年 |
[11:00] | – Who is this? – This is so exciting! | – 谁啊 – 真是太令人激动了 |
[11:01] | Okay, well, first things first. | 好了 重要的事情先来 |
[11:02] | You have to parlay the whole drinking thing | 你必须把喝的东西争取为 |
[11:04] | into, like, coffee or tea or something daytime. | 咖啡或者茶 或者其他什么白天喝的东西 |
[11:08] | – Maybe a daytime activity. – How do you do that naturally? | – 或许得找一个白天的活动 – 你要怎么表现的自然一点 |
[11:10] | I know because the whole, like, situation. | 我知道目前的形势有点… |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:12] | He doesn’t know you’re pregnant? | 他不知道那你怀孕了吗 |
[11:13] | Uh, no. It didn’t exactly | 不知道 我第一次遇到他的时候 |
[11:15] | – come up the first time I met him. – Don’t really lead in with that. | – 的确没有说 – 不要真把那件事当做话题引子 |
[11:17] | Isn’t that something that you tell people | 这种事情你一开始约会的时候 |
[11:19] | that you’re gonna date? | 不是就应该告诉别人吗 |
[11:20] | No, I’m not, like, gonna have a serious relationship with him. | 不 我不打算认真跟他发展一段感情 |
[11:22] | I just want to have some fun. | 我只是想开心一下 |
[11:24] | She’s not under lock and key. She’s pregnant. | 她有没被监禁起来 她就是怀孕了而已 |
[11:26] | – Yeah. – She’s not contagious. | – 对啊 – 又不是得了传染病 |
[11:27] | Yeah. It’s good. It’s normal. | 是 这没什么 很正常 |
[11:29] | But, guys, can you help me please? | 可是 你们能帮我一把吗 |
[11:30] | – What do I say back? – Yeah. Okay, um– | – 我该怎么回他 – 嗯 好 嗯… |
[11:31] | Something legal. | 跟法律沾点边的 |
[11:32] | Um, “My lawyer is willing to settle | “我的律师愿意和平解决 |
[11:35] | if we do coffee or tea instead.” | 但前提是我们喝茶或者咖啡” |
[11:36] | Mm, settling. Good. | 嗯 和平解决 不错 |
[11:38] | – Like that? – Okay. Hang on. | – 就那样的话 – 好吧 等我一下 |
[11:39] | ♪ In the summer ♪ | ♪ 夏日里 ♪ |
[11:41] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[11:42] | Finish your burger? | 汉堡吃完了吗 |
[11:44] | – Oh, it was delicious. – Good. | – 太美味了 – 那就好 |
[11:45] | – Yeah. I’m out of here. – Okay, good. | – 嗯 我该走了 – 行 好 |
[11:47] | – I’m gonna go. – I’m sorry. | – 我该走了 – 抱歉 |
[11:48] | No, I get it. I get it. | 不 我明白 我明白 |
[11:49] | I just didn’t want it to become any more awkward | 我只是不想让拒绝你哥哥的汉堡 |
[11:51] | by refusing your brother’s burger. | 变得太尴尬了 |
[11:53] | – Who are you? – Hi. | – 你谁啊 – 嗨 |
[11:54] | Syd, um, there are nicer ways to introduce yourself. | 西德 向别人介绍自己应该礼貌一点 |
[11:59] | That’s okay. Hey, I’m Chris. | 没关系 嘿 我是克里斯 |
[12:00] | I work with your mom. Who are you? | 我是你妈妈的同事 那你是谁 |
[12:02] | I’m sydney. | 我是西德尼 |
[12:03] | Oh. Hi, Sydney. It’s a pleasure. | 嗨 西德尼 很高兴认识你 |
[12:04] | You got your mom’s smile. | 你笑起来跟你妈妈很像 |
[12:06] | – Julia? – Yes? | – 茱莉亚 – 什么事 |
[12:08] | Basketball game. We need some players. | 我们要打篮球 但还缺点人 |
[12:09] | Okay. – Okay? – All right. | 好 – 好吗 – 好了 |
[12:10] | – Let’s go. – I’m gonna go. | – 那走吧 – 我得走了 |
[12:11] | – I’ll see you later. – Is that the guy? | – 晚点见 – 就是他吗 |
[12:12] | – That’s the guy. That’s chris. – No, we got to go. | – 就是他 他就是克里斯 – 不行 我们得走了 |
[12:13] | No, you’re playing ball. | 不 你要留下来打球 |
[12:14] | Yeah, come on. | 对 来吧 |
[12:15] | Uh, guys, you don’t want me– | 那个各位啊 你们不会想… |
[12:15] | – you don’t want me playing ball. – Come on, guys. Let’s go. | – 你们不会想让我跟你们打球的 – 快点啊 各位 走了 |
[12:17] | Hey, tell you what. You can be team captain. | 嘿 要不这样 你来当队长 |
[12:19] | Bring the ball. Let’s go. | 把球带上 走 |
[12:20] | All right, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[12:21] | We’re gonna go play basketball. | 我们去打篮球 |
[12:22] | I’m gonna make this fast. | 我会速战速决的 |
[12:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:27] | ♪ No ulterior motives ♪ | ♪ 没有别有用心 ♪ |
[12:29] | ♪ All my focus on you ♪ | ♪ 我全心全意为你 ♪ |
[12:34] | ♪ Well, I can’t hide ♪ | ♪ 我无法隐瞒 ♪ |
[12:35] | Why the long face? | 脸拉这么长干嘛呢 |
[12:38] | This is my castrated face. | 我面无表情就这样 |
[12:40] | My, uh–my wife put my motorcycle in jail. | 我…我老婆把我的摩托车关监狱了 |
[12:44] | It’s locked up. | 它被锁起来了 |
[12:46] | – Oh, man. – Yeah. | – 天呐 – 是吧 |
[12:49] | Well, I can see that bet and raise you, | 我这境况也好不到哪儿去 没办法给你打气 |
[12:52] | because I got no wheels at all, two or four. | 我现在不管两轮的还是四轮的 一个轮子都没有 |
[12:56] | Plus, I got your mom as a chauffeur. | 而且啊 你妈现在是我的司机 |
[13:00] | Then she’s gonna take me to physical therapy on monday. | 她星期一还要带我去做理疗 |
[13:05] | So, I mean, uh, it’s gonna take about a week. | 所以啊 我想肯定得花上一整个星期才到得了了 |
[13:10] | Monday? | 星期一 |
[13:11] | – Yeah. – I’ll drive you. | – 对 – 我开车带你去 |
[13:13] | Yeah, yeah, let me drive you. | 对对对 让我开车带你去 |
[13:14] | – Really? – Yeah, yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 真的 |
[13:16] | We’ll make a day of it. | 我们出去兜一天 |
[13:18] | So we’ll get the women out of the picture. | 免得看见那帮子女人 |
[13:19] | We’ll go together. It’ll be great. | 我们俩一起去 一定会很不错 |
[13:21] | – I’m looking forward to it. – Okay. | – 我非常期待 – 好 |
[13:22] | ♪ Girl, who’s kidding ♪ | ♪ 姑娘啊 谁在开玩笑 ♪ |
[13:25] | Put it up! Put it up! | 投篮 投篮 |
[13:28] | I’ll be back. I’m gonna go lay her down. | 我去去就回 我去把她放下再来 |
[13:30] | Okay. Nap time. | 好 打盹时间到了 |
[13:32] | ♪ You keep surprising me ♪ | ♪ 你用你所有的想法和点子 ♪ |
[13:34] | ♪ With all your thoughts and views ♪ | ♪ 不断地给我惊喜 ♪ |
[13:46] | Oh, you got to take it out! | 把球带进禁区 |
[13:48] | Put it up! | 投篮 |
[13:49] | Oh, nice! | 好球 |
[13:55] | Put it up! | 快投篮 |
[13:56] | Yeah! | 好 |
[13:59] | – All right. Be ready, Syd. – Get it, Syd! Oh! | – 好 准备好 西德 – 抢球 西德 |
[14:13] | This is on rails, right? | 这才叫开车 对吧 |
[14:15] | There you go. This is a little more like it. | 说得没错 这才像是开车嘛 |
[14:17] | Yeah, these miniature vans have full-sized power nowadays. | 没错 现在那些小货车都是普通功率的 |
[14:21] | In fact, I’m gonna up the experience. | 我现在要提高速度了 |
[14:23] | – Ah. – Yeah. | – 啊 – 耶 |
[14:24] | A little wind in the hair, huh? | 来点风吹头发的感觉如何 |
[14:26] | – There you go! – Easy rider style. | – 就这么办 – 舒适驾驶模式 |
[14:27] | – There you go. – Get these buffoons | – 没问题 – 把那些没教养的家伙 |
[14:29] | – out of the way, huh? – Hey, I think we’re up here | – 全从路上赶出去 – 嘿 我想我们应该 |
[14:31] | – on the right-hand side. – This is us? Right here. | – 朝右边拐过去 – 我们该往那边吗 那边啊 |
[14:32] | – Oh. I got it. I’m on it. – Hold on. Hold on! | – 明白 我正在办 – 等等 等等 |
[14:33] | Coming in hot. Coming in hot. | 感觉太爽了 太爽了 |
[14:34] | – Oh. – Okay. | – 哦 – 好 |
[14:36] | – Oh, man! Oh, yeah! – Yeah. | – 天呐 耶 – 耶 |
[14:41] | – Oh, and we’re early. – Yeah? | – 我们提早到了 – 是吗 |
[14:44] | I’m gonna park. I’ll come in with you. | 我去把车停了 跟你一起进去 |
[14:45] | – We’re early? – Yeah. | – 我们提早到吗 – 对 |
[14:46] | I had my eyes closed. | 我刚刚才把眼睛闭上 |
[14:47] | I feel like I’ve gone through time. | 感觉像是穿越了时间一样 |
[14:49] | – You’re a day early. – Oh, man. | – 你终于提早到了一天 – 天呐 |
[14:51] | I’ll hang in the waiting room with you, if that’s– | 我在等候室里等你 如果… |
[14:52] | No, no, no. Come on. That’s silly. | 不不不 拜托 这样太愚蠢了 |
[14:53] | It’s your day of freedom, son. | 今天也是你的自由日 儿子 |
[14:56] | You go and have some fun, you know what I’m saying? | 你去好好玩一圈 你明白我的意思吗 |
[14:58] | You don’t want to spend a lot of time… | 你不会想浪费一大把时间… |
[15:00] | – Well… – in the stupid waiting room. | – 这个… – 呆在那个愚蠢的等候室里 |
[15:01] | This is my day to hang out with you, though. | 可我今天是陪你出来的啊 |
[15:03] | – I don’t think so. – You sure? | – 我不这么觉得 – 你确定吗 |
[15:05] | – Yeah, I’m sure. – Okay. | – 对 我确定 – 那好 |
[15:06] | I did see a vintage guitar shop around the corner, so– | 我的确在转角处看到了一把好吉他 所以… |
[15:09] | Okay. All right. | 行 没问题 |
[15:11] | I’ll be able to waste an hour or two there. | 我可能会在那儿呆上一两个小时 |
[15:12] | Yeah, you just have a good time, | 嗯 你尽管好好玩就是了 |
[15:14] | and if I’m not out in an hour, you come in and get me. | 我一个小时之内也出不来 你完事之后进来接我就行了 |
[15:18] | – Okay. That’s good. – Okay. | – 好 太好了 – 好 |
[15:23] | – Hey, Max. – Hey, bud. | – 嘿 麦克斯 – 嘿 儿子 |
[15:25] | We just wanted to have a quick conversation with you | 我们就想就你喜欢的那个女孩子 |
[15:29] | – about this girl that you like. – Dylan. | – 跟你小谈一下 – 她叫迪伦 |
[15:30] | – Yes, Dylan. – Yeah, Dylan. | – 是 迪伦 – 对 迪伦 |
[15:32] | We just wanted to talk to you | 我们就想告诉你 |
[15:34] | about how these relationships between young boys | 年轻男孩跟女孩之间的感情 |
[15:36] | – and girls work. – Mm-hmm. | – 是什么样的 – 嗯哼 |
[15:37] | I know how they work. | 我知道它们是什么样的 |
[15:39] | – You know how they work. – Oh, well, okay. | – 你知道是什么样的 – 那好吧 |
[15:40] | That’s probably true, but here’s the thing. | 可能你是知道 但有这么一件事 |
[15:42] | Your dad and I have been in a relationship | 我跟你爸爸这段感情有了好长一段时间 |
[15:43] | for so long that we are practically experts at it, | 我们差不多已经成了这方面的专家 |
[15:46] | and we’ve learned a lot along the way, | 我们也在这段感情里获益良多 |
[15:49] | so we wanted to share | 所以我们想跟你 |
[15:50] | – our knowledge with you. – Normally to become an expert in something, | – 分享一下我们的见解 – 通常情况下要成为某方面的专家 |
[15:52] | you have to not just have done it for a long time | 不仅仅是时间长就行了 |
[15:54] | but have an advanced degree as well. | 还必须要拥有一个高级学位 |
[15:55] | Well, they don’t hand out advanced degrees | 世界上没有关于感情方面的 |
[15:56] | in relationships, Max, but if they did… | 高级学位证书 麦克斯 但是如果真有了的话… |
[15:58] | – They should. – We’d have it. | – 应该创办一个 – 我们会拿到的 |
[15:59] | I can guarantee that your mother and I would have one. | 我可以向你保证我跟你妈妈肯定会拿到一个的 |
[16:00] | – We’d have it for sure. – Yeah. | – 我们绝对能拿到 – 对 |
[16:01] | – What’s your wisdom? – Okay. | – 你们的见解是什么 – 好吧 |
[16:02] | – Where do you want to start? – Great. | – 你想从哪儿开始说起 – 很好 |
[16:03] | Um, well, what we’ve learned along the way | 我们在这段感情中学到的是 |
[16:07] | is that sometimes in relationships, | 有时候在感情当中 |
[16:09] | people can like each other at different levels. | 人们喜欢对方的程度会有不同 |
[16:11] | – Right. – Right? | – 对 – 对吧 |
[16:12] | – So– – So, for example, | – 所以… – 所以 比如说 |
[16:13] | on a scale of one to five, five being highest, | 我们列一个标准从一到五分 五分是最高的 |
[16:15] | you might like somebody at a five, | 你可能喜欢某一个人的程度有五分 |
[16:17] | – and they might like you back only at a two… – Right. | – 但是他们却很可能只喜欢你两分 – 没错 |
[16:19] | And that’s okay. They just want to be your friend. | 这样也没关系 他们只是想成为你的朋友而已 |
[16:21] | – That’s normal. It’s a very normal thing. -It’s what happens. | – 这是正常的 非常正常的事 – 会有这样的情况 |
[16:22] | What are your numbers? | 你们的分数呢 |
[16:23] | For each other? | 对对方的吗 |
[16:25] | – Well, we’re both at a five. – Five. | – 我们俩都是五分 – 五分 |
[16:27] | – Right? – Yup. | – 对吧 – 对 |
[16:27] | And that is usually how romantic relationships work. | 这种情况下通常就会诞生浪漫的爱情 |
[16:30] | People like each other the same amount. | 人们喜欢对方的程度一样 |
[16:32] | – Mm-hmm. – Robust five. | – 嗯哼 – 稳固的五分 |
[16:34] | – It has a balance. – Yeah. | – 这会有一个平衡点 – 对 |
[16:36] | It doesn’t always start out that way, though. | 但并不总是会发展为那样 |
[16:38] | I mean, things could change. | 我的意思是 世事无常 |
[16:39] | Your mother, when we first met, thought that I was a two, | 你妈妈 在我们第一次相遇的时候 她当时对我只有两分 |
[16:41] | and now I’m a five. | 不过现在已经有五分了 |
[16:45] | – Well, yeah. – What? | – 对 – 怎么了 |
[16:46] | – So the numbers can change? – It’s true. | – 这么说这些分数是会改变的 – 没错 |
[16:48] | – Mm-mm. – Yeah. | – 嗯哼 – 对 |
[16:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:51] | Okay. So the scale of affection is fluid? | 好吧 所以说喜爱的程度是会变动的 |
[16:54] | Yeah. It is fluid. | 对 是会变动的 |
[16:55] | It gets a little sticky, but it’s fluid. | 虽然变动有点困难 但它还是会变 |
[16:56] | – It’s sticky fluid. – It fluctuates. | – 程度小到几乎不变 – 还是会波动 |
[16:58] | – Really? – Even within– | – 是吗 -即使是在… |
[17:00] | So it’s fluid enough for the numbers to change. | 所以它足够变动到让分数发生改变 |
[17:03] | – Yes. – Actually, you know what? | – 对 – 你知道吗 |
[17:05] | – You’re right, buddy. – It’s the truth. | – 你说的没错 儿子 – 确实是这样 |
[17:06] | It is the truth. | 的确是这样 |
[17:07] | For example, your dad’s number | 比如说 你爸爸的分数 |
[17:10] | is undergoing a change as we speak, right? | 相较于我们俩谈的时候就有变化 对吗 |
[17:13] | All right, so, mom, you’re agreeing now | 好吧 妈 这么说你现在同意 |
[17:15] | that numbers can change. | 这个分数会变了 |
[17:16] | – Yeah. – Mm-hmm. | – 对 – 嗯哼 |
[17:18] | What am I at right now? 4.95? | 你现在对我的分数是多少 4.95吗 |
[17:20] | – 3.5. – 3.5. Okay. | – 3.5 – 3.5 好吧 |
[17:22] | But I’ll get that back up to a five. | 不过我会重新回到五的 |
[17:23] | So you’re still friends. | 这么说你们现在还是朋友 |
[17:24] | Yes. We’ll always be friends. | 对 我们永远都是朋友 |
[17:28] | Good friends. | 很好的朋友 |
[17:30] | So what are we doing here? | 那我们现在要干嘛 |
[17:33] | Oh, it’s one of my favorite spots. | 这是我最喜爱的地方之一 |
[17:35] | Okay, I can’t help but point out | 好吧 我情不自禁想指出 |
[17:38] | there’s a vital piece of this puzzle missing. | 你这个谜语还缺少至关重要的部分 |
[17:40] | Oh, you noticed that? Yeah. | 被你发现了吗 对 |
[17:41] | – Yeah. – Well, yeah. | – 对 – 是 |
[17:43] | – I know I don’t have a dog… – Yes. | – 我知道我没有狗 – 是啊 |
[17:44] | A little weird, | 有点奇怪 |
[17:45] | but I grew up with a brown lab and a border collie, | 但是我是和一只棕色拉布拉多和博德牧羊犬一起长大的 |
[17:48] | and I just miss having them around, so– | 我很想念它们在我身边的时候 所以… |
[17:51] | You know, but I live in a tiny apartment now, | 可是我现在住在一个很小的公寓里 |
[17:53] | and I decided that I would crowdsource my needs. | 所以我决定把我的需要众包出去 |
[17:58] | Wow, and so the owners don’t care that you’re, | 这么说它们的主人不在乎 |
[18:00] | like, being pervy and playing with their dogs? | 你是一个天天跟他们狗狗玩耍的变态了 |
[18:04] | Not pervy. No, they don’t even notice. | 我不变态 没有 他们连注都没注意到 |
[18:06] | Half the time, they’re on a cell phone, so– | 他们有一半的时间都是在打电话 所以… |
[18:09] | So what do you want? We got a pomeranian. | 那你想要什么狗 这儿有一只波美拉尼亚狗 |
[18:11] | – Yeah. – No problem. | – 行 – 没问题 |
[18:12] | – We got a yellow lab. – Oh. | – 还有一只黄色拉布拉多 – 哦 |
[18:14] | We’ve got those in spades. We’ve got, um, golden retriever. | 还有在铁锹上的那几只 还有…金色的寻猎犬 |
[18:17] | – Hmm. – Whatever you want. | – 嗯 – 你想要哪种狗都行 |
[18:19] | – What about this little munch? – Ah, good eye. | – 那这只小蒙克犬如何 – 好眼光 |
[18:21] | You’re cute, but you have my heart. | 你是很可爱 可是你却夺走了我的心 |
[18:25] | – You have my heart, bestie. – Hey there. | – 你夺走了我的心啊 好朋友 – 你好啊 |
[18:28] | – Hey, little bud. Hello. – Did you get left alone? | – 嘿 小家伙 你好 – 你被主人落这儿了吗 |
[18:29] | – Did you get left alone? – Hello. | – 你被主人落下了吗 – 你好 |
[18:31] | – You’re sweet. – Oh, you’re a lover. | – 你好漂亮 – 你个小可爱 |
[18:33] | – Hi, bubba. Aww. – Oh, yeah. | – 嗨 好朋友 – 嗯 |
[18:36] | What if there was, like, an app for this? | 要是有一款这样的应用程序怎么样 |
[18:39] | – Like–yeah. – Yeah. | – 比如…对 – 嗯 |
[18:40] | You could just, like, rent dog time. | 比如说 狗狗租用宝什么的 |
[18:42] | That’d be cool, right? | 那样就太酷了 对吧 |
[18:43] | I think that’s– no, that’s a great idea. | 我觉得那是…不 那是个很棒的主意 |
[18:45] | I can do all the, uh, backend programming, | 我可以来做后端程序设计 |
[18:46] | – and you run the company. Huh? – All right. | – 你就管理这个公司 – 好啊 |
[18:48] | Split the profits down the middle. | 然后利润均分 |
[18:50] | Well, 70/30. | 七三分成 |
[18:52] | – It was my idea. – Yeah, great idea. | – 毕竟是我的主意 – 是 很不错的主意 |
[18:53] | Yeah? Deal? | 如何 成交吗 |
[18:54] | – Yeah. – We got him. | – 行 – 我们拿下他了 |
[18:55] | – Shake on it. – Sucker. | – 一言为定 – 傻瓜 |
[18:57] | Do you want to shake on it? No? Hmm. | 你也想来握手一言为定吗 |
[18:59] | It’s a good girl. | 真是个好姑娘 |
[19:03] | – So, uh, dad? – Yeah, buddy? | – 那个 爸 – 怎么了 儿子 |
[19:05] | I was thinking that this year I might want to play basketball. | 我在想今年我或许想玩玩篮球 |
[19:08] | Um, okay. We can discuss it with your mom. | 好啊 我们可以跟你妈妈商量一下 |
[19:12] | Isn’t that gonna conflict with baseball, though? | 不过那不是会跟棒球相冲突吗 |
[19:14] | No, no. I know. | 不不不 我知道 |
[19:16] | It’s just that basketball has, like, a lot more action, | 只是打篮球可以运动得更多 |
[19:18] | and Chris says I’m a natural. | 而且克里斯说我很适合打篮球 |
[19:21] | – Chris? – Yeah. That’s mom’s friend. | – 克里斯 – 对 妈妈的朋友 |
[19:24] | He’s so cool, dad. | 他太酷了 爸 |
[19:25] | He let me sit on his shoulders, so I could make a basket. | 他让我坐在他的肩上 这样我就能投篮得分了 |
[19:28] | Well, that’s because you’re too short otherwise. | 那是因为你长得太矮了 |
[19:29] | He also says I have really good height and coordination… | 他还说我身高很协调性都不错… |
[19:32] | – You do. – And it’s gonna take over | – 确实 – 而且篮球会取代棒球 |
[19:34] | baseball as our new national sport. | 成为新的全国性运动 |
[19:36] | He what? He said what? | 他说什么 他说了什么 |
[19:37] | It’s gonna take over as our new national sport. | 篮球将会取代棒球成为新的全国性运动 |
[19:40] | Okay, well, let me tell you something. | 好吧 我跟你说 |
[19:42] | Basketball may be a bigger money-making operation, | 篮球或许的确是更容易赚钱的运动 |
[19:45] | but it will never replace the subtle beauty that is baseball. | 但它永远也不会取代棒球微妙的美感的 |
[19:48] | Okay? Ever. | 真的吗 永远也不会 |
[19:49] | Your mother’s friend | 你母亲的朋友 |
[19:51] | clearly doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 很明显说话没过脑子 |
[19:52] | That’s insane. | 简直是胡说八道 |
[19:54] | I don’t know, dad. | 我不知道 爸 |
[19:55] | Chris is a lawyer, and he works with mom, | 克里斯是个律师 他跟妈是同事 |
[19:58] | so he’s probably pretty smart. | 所以他可能挺聪明的 |
[20:00] | And he’s really good at basketball. | 而且他真的很擅长篮球 |
[20:02] | Well, basketball also leads to ankle injuries | 篮球也很容易造成踝关节受伤 |
[20:04] | and finger sprains, | 和指关节扭伤 |
[20:06] | and with the exception of your mother, | 而且除了你妈妈之外 |
[20:07] | most lawyers have questionable morals, okay? | 大部分的律师道德都有很大问题 知道吗 |
[20:10] | Can we just eat our pizza here? | 我们能就好好地吃披萨吗 |
[20:14] | Let’s just enjoy our pizza. | 好好享用我们的披萨 |
[20:29] | – Oh. Hey, asperger’s. – Hi, Dylan. | – 嘿 艾斯伯格人 – 嗨 迪伦 |
[20:31] | We need to have a talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[20:33] | Okay. About what? | 好吧 谈什么 |
[20:35] | About the number at which you like me. | 谈你喜欢我的分数有多少 |
[20:38] | I-I’m not following. You’re gonna need to back up. | 我…我没太听清楚 你得倒回去一下 |
[20:41] | A lot. | 重头开始说 |
[20:42] | Understood. | 明白 |
[20:44] | It has come to my attention that there’s a basic scale | 我最近刚得知所有人类情感当中 |
[20:46] | of affection on which all human relationships operate, | 喜欢一个人的程度是可以按分数排的 |
[20:49] | and when a boy and a girl fraternize, | 当一个男生和一个女生有深交之后 |
[20:51] | it’s important to understand where on that scale | 知道对彼此的感觉程度 |
[20:53] | their feelings for each other lie. | 是非常重要的 |
[20:55] | Somehow I missed this part of the talk, but I can dig. | 我好像又错过了我们谈话的话题 不过我会找出来的 |
[20:57] | – What are my options? – The scale is from one to five, | – 我有什么选择 – 分数从一到五 |
[20:59] | with five being the peak of affection | 五分就是感情的峰值 |
[21:01] | and one being firmly in the friend zone. | 一就说明肯定还在朋友范畴之内 |
[21:03] | In our case, I like you at a five. | 我们俩这种情况当中 我对你的分数是五 |
[21:05] | Now, I need to know the best quantitative representation | 现在我需要你说出最符合你 |
[21:08] | of your feelings for me. | 对我的感觉的分数值 |
[21:11] | Um, how about a two? | 两分怎么样 |
[21:17] | I can work with a two. | 两分我还能接受 |
[21:18] | – You can? – Yes. | – 你能接受 – 对 |
[21:20] | Two is approximately my mother’s number for my father | 两分正是我妈遇到我爸时 |
[21:23] | when they met, though that changed over time. | 对他的分数 但分数会随着时间变化的 |
[21:25] | – I see. – Yes. | – 我明白了 – 嗯 |
[21:26] | In any case, the scale is fluid, and I imagine I have a decade– | 不管在什么情况下 这个分数都是变动的 我想我还有十年… |
[21:29] | Maybe more, to change your mind. | 或许更多的时间 来改变你的想法 |
[21:36] | I have to go to class now. | 我现在得去上课了 |
[21:38] | I will talk to you later, Dylan. | 我之后再跟你聊 迪伦 |
[21:40] | Hey, asperger’s. | 嘿 艾斯伯格人 |
[21:44] | Maybe a 2 1/2. | 或许是2.5分 |
[21:59] | – Hi there. – Hey. | – 你好 – 嘿 |
[22:01] | – Excuse me. – Hey, can I help you? | – 不好意思 – 嘿 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[22:03] | Hey, I’m here to pick up my father. | 我是来接我爸的 |
[22:05] | He’s a real tall, ornery guy. Zeek Braverman? | 他个子高高的 脾气有点怪 名字叫奇克·布雷弗曼 |
[22:07] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[22:09] | He’s actually just wrapping up with one of our therapists. | 他刚跟我们一位理疗医师走了 |
[22:11] | Oh, okay. Great. | 好 很好 |
[22:12] | You can go back there if you want. | 如果你想的话可以去那后面 |
[22:14] | – Right here? – Yeah. | – 是这儿吗 – 对 |
[22:15] | Just… | 就往… |
[22:16] | Through this door on your right. | 穿过右手边的门 |
[22:17] | – Okay. Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | – 好 谢谢 – 嗯哼 |
[22:34] | Think you can handle a little more elevation? | 觉得自己能再多做几分钟立视图吗 |
[22:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Bring it on. | 能 能 能 能 调上吧 |
[22:37] | – Here we go. – Okay. | – 我们继续 – 好 |
[22:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:54] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[22:56] | Might have pushed you just a bit too much. | 可能有点急功近利了 |
[22:57] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[22:59] | – You want some water? – No. I just… | – 你要喝点水吗 – 不 我就… |
[23:09] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[23:12] | Yeah. Great facility. | 没事 设备非常好 |
[23:14] | It’s, uh, really good– good. | 真的很好…很好 |
[23:26] | – Hey, brother-o. – Hey. | – 嘿 老…弟 – 嘿 |
[23:29] | – How’s it going? – Good. What’s up? | – 最近怎么样啊 – 很好 你好吗 |
[23:31] | – Just, uh, came to hang out. – Really? | – 我就是过来玩一会 – 是吗 |
[23:35] | – Look at this. – Wow. | – 你看看这个 – 哇哦 |
[23:36] | Your new room. This… | 你的新房间 太… |
[23:38] | – Yeah. Thank you. – Trippy art. | – 好 谢谢 – 迷糊艺术 |
[23:39] | Your tastes are changing. | 你的口味变了啊 |
[23:40] | What’s actually going on? | 你到底有什么事 |
[23:43] | You know me so well. | 你真是了解我 |
[23:45] | Well, it’s hard for me to admit this, | 我虽然不太想这么承认 |
[23:47] | but you were right about the Griffin situation. | 不过格里芬的事你说得很对 |
[23:51] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:53] | We just, like, went on our first date, | 我们刚刚去第一次约会了 |
[23:55] | and it was so fun, | 很有趣 |
[23:57] | and now I like him. | 现在我喜欢他了 |
[24:01] | Yeah, like, you want to see him again? | 嗯 那你还想再见他吗 |
[24:03] | Yeah, like, I want to– I want to keep hanging out, | 是 我想…我想一直跟他相处下去 |
[24:06] | and I just– I don’t know what to do. | 但是我…我不知道该怎么办 |
[24:11] | You gotta just tell him. | 你必须得告诉他 |
[24:13] | Right. Yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[24:14] | I know, like, eventually, | 我知道 最终还是得告诉他 |
[24:16] | but, I mean, it just seems silly to, | 可是 这样太愚蠢了 |
[24:19] | like, cut something off at the pass just, you know, | 还不知道到底会怎么样 |
[24:21] | without even knowing what it is first. I mean, like– | 就直接把活路给断了 我是说 就好像… |
[24:23] | You don’t really know if you’re cutting it off, | 你也不知道这么做就是在断自己的路 |
[24:25] | and the thing is, if it keeps going on | 但是问题是 如果你们要继续下去 |
[24:27] | and then you tell him, | 你就得告诉他 |
[24:28] | It’s gonna seem like you were lying the whole time. | 不然就变成了你一直都在欺骗他了 |
[24:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:31] | And you have no idea how he’s gonna react to it. | 而且你也不知道他会对此有什么反应 |
[24:33] | He could be totally fine with it, | 他也可能不介意 |
[24:35] | and you guys could keep seeing each other | 再说了 你们继续下去的话 |
[24:37] | and see if it’s, like, you know, | 如果真这样的话 |
[24:39] | – gonna actually go somewhere. – Yeah. | – 你们总有一天会做那件事的 – 是啊 |
[24:42] | But if you actually like him, then he should know. | 但要是你真的喜欢他 那他就应该知道 |
[24:47] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[24:56] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[24:57] | – Hey. – How’d it go? | – 嘿 – 怎么样了 |
[24:58] | Oh, it was a piece of cake. | 轻轻松松 |
[24:59] | Yeah. Good. | 嗯 那就好 |
[25:01] | How long you been here? | 你来多久了 |
[25:03] | Two seconds. I just walked in. | 就两秒钟 我才来 |
[25:05] | Perfect timing. Do you pay or– | 时间刚刚好 你要付钱还是… |
[25:06] | Nope. It’s all taken care of. | 不用了 都处理好了 |
[25:08] | I’m all taken care of. | 我都处理好了 |
[25:09] | – Thank you, Cheryl. – Mm-hmm. See you next week. | – 谢谢 谢丽尔 – 嗯哼 下周见 |
[25:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:13] | Do you want to go grab a drink or something? | 你想去喝点什么吗 |
[25:17] | Cros, I’m off the sauce. You know? | 克劳斯 我不能喝酒 你知道的 |
[25:19] | I’m kind of on the sauce, | 我有点想喝了 |
[25:20] | so maybe I could drink for both of us. | 要不我把我们俩人的份都喝了 |
[25:22] | You want to watch me have a couple cocktails? | 你想看着我一个人喝两杯鸡尾酒吗 |
[25:24] | Yeah, okay. That could be fun, I think. | 行 好吧 我想应该会挺开心的 |
[25:26] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 行吗 – 行 |
[25:27] | Little midday party. | 来个正午派对 |
[25:33] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[25:37] | Joel’s here to see you. | 乔找你 |
[25:39] | – Joel Graham. – Yeah. | – 乔·格雷姆 – 好 |
[25:40] | – Your– – Yeah. | – 你的… – 嗯 |
[25:41] | Uh, okay. Good. Send him in. | 好 可以了 让他进来 |
[25:45] | You can see her. | 你可以进去见她了 |
[25:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来这有什么事吗 |
[25:53] | Great question. Um, why don’t you guess? | 问得好 你何不猜猜看 |
[25:57] | Close the door, please. | 请把门关上 |
[26:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:02] | You’re back with your, uh, college sweetheart. | 跟你以前大学的男朋友又复合了吗 |
[26:04] | – I am seeing Chris, yes. – Mm-hmm. | – 我在跟克里斯约会 没错 – 嗯哼 |
[26:06] | That is the person who I’ve been seeing, | 他就是跟我约会的人 |
[26:08] | and I have a right to not feel bad about that. | 我有权利不为此感到抱歉 |
[26:10] | You have every right. | 你什么权利都有 |
[26:11] | What you do not have a right to do | 但是你没有权利 |
[26:12] | is to go around introducing our kids | 把一个跟你上床的人 |
[26:14] | to whoever it is you feel like sleeping with that week. | 介绍给我们的孩子们 |
[26:19] | Joel, you are upset, and I understand that. | 乔 你不高兴 这我理解 |
[26:23] | Recognize that this was an accident. | 但这次只是一个意外 |
[26:25] | – It was an accident? – It was an accident! | – 一个意外 – 真是一个意外 |
[26:27] | You just accidentally | 你刚好意外地 |
[26:28] | invited him over to your brother’s house, | 邀请他到你个家里去 |
[26:29] | and he was accidentally playing ball with our kids? | 他又刚好意外地跟我们的孩子一起打上了篮球 |
[26:31] | Chris came over for a work thing. | 克里斯过去是为了工作上的事 |
[26:33] | – Adam wouldn’t let him leave. – A work thing at… | – 可是亚当不让他走 – 工作上的事跑到… |
[26:34] | – It was an accident… – The Braverman house. | – 这真是个意外… – 布雷弗曼家里去办 |
[26:36] | – Perfect. – And I had always intended | – 太好了 – 我不管什么事 |
[26:37] | to talk to you about this beforehand. | 一直都有事先告诉你的 |
[26:38] | So you were planning to talk to me? | 那你有打算跟我谈吗 |
[26:39] | – Yes! – Great. | – 有 – 很好 |
[26:40] | If something like this was gonna happen, | 要是这种事再发生的话 |
[26:41] | I was gonna talk to you! | 我一定会告诉你的 |
[26:42] | What do you mean if something like this– | 这种事你是指的什么… |
[26:44] | – With the kids! – So– | – 跟孩子们一起 – 这么说… |
[26:46] | So you’re saying this guy’s gonna be in our kids’ lives? | 这么说你是说这个家伙会出现在我们孩子的生活里 |
[26:51] | – No. – That’s what– | – 不是 – 那是… |
[26:52] | I-I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[26:53] | Because that’s not a small thing. | 因为那不是件小事 |
[26:55] | No, it’s not a small thing, but I don’t know. | 是 那是不是件小事 可是我不知道 |
[26:57] | I don’t know. I don’t have to know. | 我不知道 我不需要知道 |
[26:59] | I’m just sorry that it went down this way. | 我很抱歉事情变成这样 |
[27:03] | Come in. | 进来 |
[27:05] | Your 2.30 just arrived. | 你约好两点半来的客户到了 |
[27:06] | Great. We’re just wrapping up. | 好 我们马上就完 |
[27:29] | Oh. Oh, that’s nice. | 哦 好酒 |
[27:33] | Hey, you remember when you took Adam and I | 对了 你还记得我跟亚当在约塞米蒂国家公园 |
[27:35] | camping in Yosemite? | 露营的时候吗 |
[27:37] | And we were obsessed about getting attacked by a bear? | 我们一直幻想着会被熊攻击 |
[27:40] | – You remember that? – Yeah. | – 你还记得吗 – 记得 |
[27:42] | And we were talking about how to defend ourselves | 我们还一直在讨论遇到熊那样食肉动物的时候 |
[27:43] | against a predator like that? | 如何保护自己 |
[27:45] | He was gonna use Karate. | 他打算用空手道 |
[27:46] | I was gonna use a club, and finally you go, | 我是打算用根棍子 最后你过来了 说 |
[27:48] | “Would you guys stop obsessing about this bear?” | “你们俩别再想着被熊攻击了行吗” |
[27:51] | – “There are no bears here.” – Right. Right. | – “这里连熊都没有” – 对 对 |
[27:53] | And then on cue, | 恰好就在这个时候 |
[27:55] | the biggest bear in Yosemite comes charging out of the woods. | 公园里最大的熊从森林里冲了出来 |
[27:59] | – No, no, no, no, no. – You remember that? | – 不 不 不 不 不 – 你还记得吗 |
[28:00] | I mean, it only seemed that big | 你会觉得它那么大 |
[28:02] | ’cause you were about 2 feet tall. | 是因为你当时就两英尺高 |
[28:04] | That thing was humongous! Adam froze stiff. | 那货大着呢 亚当呆在那儿了 |
[28:07] | I dropped to the ground | 我吓摔到了地上 |
[28:08] | ’cause I thought you were supposed to pretend you’re dead, | 因为我以为你会装死 |
[28:10] | and then you immediately– | 然后你却立刻… |
[28:13] | two steps forward, | 往前走了两步 |
[28:14] | Hands over head, “Get out of here, bear! | 双手在头前面挥舞着 “滚出这里 死熊” |
[28:17] | – Scram!” – Yeah. | – “赶紧走” – 对 |
[28:17] | – “Beat it!” – Well, I– | – “走开” – 我… |
[28:19] | And that bear took off like a cat. | 然后那头熊就像一只猫一样灰溜溜走了 |
[28:21] | Yeah. That’s what you do with a black bear. | 对 遇到黑熊就该这样做 |
[28:23] | Oh, sure. That’s what a man does. | 当然了 那才是男人该有的样子 |
[28:24] | You don’t do that with a grizzly. | 遇到灰熊可别这么做 |
[28:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:27] | What happens if you do that with a grizzly? | 那遇到灰熊的话你会怎么做 |
[28:28] | You run. | 赶紧跑 |
[28:30] | – At you– – As fast as you can. | – 用你… – 能跑多快就跑多快 |
[28:32] | Here we go. Jasmine’s gonna ask me if I wore my seatbelt. | 看着吧 肯定又是贾思敏要问我系安全带了没有了 |
[28:35] | Not even her. Hello? Hey, mom. | 她自己都不系呢 喂 喂 妈 |
[28:38] | – Yeah. Of course I’m with him. – Ah. Let me talk to her. | – 对 我当然跟他在一起 – 让我来跟她说 |
[28:41] | She said you don’t ever answer your phone. | 她说你一直不接电话 |
[28:43] | – Yeah. – Okay, you want to talk? | – 对 – 好吧 你要跟他说吗 |
[28:44] | Yeah, he’s ready for you. | 对 他准备好跟你说了 |
[28:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:50] | Zeek, I was so worried about you! | 奇克 我担心死你了 |
[28:52] | You were supposed to be home an hour ago. | 你一个小时之前就该回家了 |
[28:54] | Oh, well, yeah, I mean, Camille, everything’s fine. | 是 卡米尔 我什么事也没有 |
[28:56] | Nothing happened. I’m just sitting here talking to Crosby. | 没出任何事 我就是在跟克劳斯比坐一起聊天 |
[28:58] | Yeah, except that you have four pills | 是 可是你这个点有四颗药得吃 |
[29:00] | that you’re supposed to take that you don’t have with you. | 而你没有把它们带在身边 |
[29:02] | – Are you in a bar? – Yeah. | – 你是在酒吧吗 – 对 |
[29:04] | I’m in a bar, | 我在酒吧 |
[29:05] | But I’m not drinking, so you don’t need to worry. | 不过我没喝酒 所以你不用担心 |
[29:08] | And by the way, Camille, I’m not your patient. | 顺便提一下 卡米尔 我不是你的病人 |
[29:11] | Yeah, well, someone has to look after you | 是 可总得有人照顾你吧 |
[29:13] | because you obviously can’t look after yourself. | 你这人很显然不会照顾自己 |
[29:15] | Look. | 听我说 |
[29:16] | I’m sitting here having a good time with my son, | 我在这儿坐着跟我儿子聊天 |
[29:20] | and when we’re done, I’ll be home, but not before then. | 等我们聊完了 我马上就回家 但没聊完我不回去 |
[29:22] | – Is that all right? – Of course. | – 这样行吗 – 当然行 |
[29:24] | It’s only your health. That’s all. | 反正身体是你自己的 你看着办 |
[29:26] | Good. All right. See you. | 那好 行 再见 |
[29:30] | You’ll learn how to do that. | 你会学会这招的 |
[29:31] | You just toed the line. | 你就只管顺着她说 |
[29:34] | That is how you– I got to take notes. | 这就是你…我得记下来 |
[29:36] | – Hey, you want another one? – I certainly do. | – 嘿 你要再来一杯吗 – 当然要 |
[29:39] | – Should we get another round? – Yeah. | – 我们再喝一轮 – 行 |
[29:40] | Can we get a soda, hold the whiskey, | 再给我们来一杯苏打水加威士忌 |
[29:42] | and a whiskey, hold the soda? | 一杯威士忌加苏打水 |
[29:44] | Say “Otis, sit.” | 说“奥蒂斯 坐下” |
[29:46] | – Sit, Otis. – Sit, Otis. | – 坐下 奥蒂斯 – 坐下 奥蒂斯 |
[29:48] | – Sit. – Sit, Otis. | – 坐下 – 坐下 奥蒂斯 |
[29:50] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[29:51] | We’ll get there. Sit, Otis. | 马上就成功了 坐下 奥蒂斯 |
[29:52] | – Sit, Otis. – Sit. | – 坐下 奥蒂斯 – 坐下 |
[29:54] | – Hey, Max. – Sit, Otis. | – 嘿 麦克斯 – 坐下 奥蒂斯 |
[29:56] | – How was school, bud? – Go get your ball for me, okay? | – 今天在学校怎么样 – 把你的球给我 好吗 |
[29:57] | Dylan currently likes me at a 2 1/2. | 迪伦说她喜欢我的分数是2.5 |
[30:00] | Though you both claim to be experts on the subject, | 虽然你们俩都自称自己是这方面的专家 |
[30:02] | I’m not sure that your advice is enough | 我还是不确定你们的建议 |
[30:03] | to bring that up to a five, | 能帮我把分数提升到五 |
[30:06] | So I’ve consulted outside sources. | 所以我要向外界资源请教 |
[30:07] | What do you have here? | 你都有什么书 |
[30:08] | – Double your dating. – Oh, boy. | – 《让约会翻倍》 – 天呐 |
[30:09] | What every man should know about how to be by James Turner. | 詹姆斯·特纳所著的《每一个男人应该知道的与女性相处的成功之道》 |
[30:13] | The mystery method: How to get any woman | 克里斯·奥东的《秘诀: |
[30:15] | into bed with you by mystery with Chris Odom. | 如何轻松让女人上你的床》 |
[30:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:17] | And The game: Penetrating the secret society | 还有杰夫·李的《游戏: |
[30:19] | of pickup artists by Jeff Lee, | 猎艳高手的秘密社会》 |
[30:20] | Who is the best-selling author | 他是最畅销书 |
[30:21] | of if the boat’s a-rockin’, don’t come a-knockin’. | 《船在摇 人就别震》的作者 |
[30:23] | – Max, – Wait a minute. | – 麦克斯 – 等等 |
[30:25] | these are not really books about dating. | 这些都不是关于约会的书 |
[30:26] | They’re pickup books. | 那是关于把妹的书 |
[30:27] | – Of course they’re books about dating. – They’re written by con artists. | – 她们当然是关于约会的 – 都是些骗人高手写的 |
[30:28] | This one has “Dating” In the title. | 这本上面写着“约会”两个字呢 |
[30:30] | I know it does, but let me just talk to you about it, okay? | 我知道上面是写着 不过你先听我跟你说完 好吗 |
[30:32] | You don’t need to read these books. – Honey, these are… – No. | 你不需要看这些书 – 宝贝 这些是… – 不 |
[30:33] | These are books by experts in a subject | 这些书是我感兴趣的那些方面 |
[30:36] | that I’m interested in. | 的专家所写的 |
[30:36] | How many books have you written on the subject of dating? | 你们又写了多少本关于约会的书 |
[30:39] | – None, but I can talk– – None. Exactly. | – 一本没有 不过我可以说… – 一本没有 没错 |
[30:40] | I’m gonna read these in my room until dinner. | 我要回房间去读这些事书 晚饭再出来 |
[30:43] | – All right. – That’s good. | – 好吧 – 太好了 |
[30:45] | Hey. This is not my fault. | 嘿 那又不是我的错 |
[30:46] | That is good. | 真是太好了 |
[30:47] | – I didn’t encourage him to go get those books. – It is your fault. | – 我没有鼓励他去看那些书 – 就是你的错 |
[30:49] | You are encouraging him. | 是你鼓励他的 |
[30:51] | – Honey, you’re undermining… – No, I’m not. | – 亲爱的 你这是在损害… – 我没有 |
[30:52] | – Our whole plan. – How? | – 我们整个计划 – 怎么损害了 |
[30:53] | – Yes, you are, by saying… – No, I’m not. | – 你就有 是你给他说什么… – 我没有 |
[30:54] | “I was once a two. | “我曾经只得了两分 |
[30:55] | – I was once a two.” – I was trying to be encouraging, that was a– | – 只得了两分” – 我只是想做一个鼓舞人的家长 那只是… |
[30:57] | – a story about us. You said I was a two. – I was flirting with you. | – 我们一个故事 是你说的我只有两分 – 我那是在跟你调情 |
[30:59] | – I know. – That was different. | – 我知道 – 那不一样 |
[31:00] | I was trying to get him to understand the game. | 我只是想让他明白这个游戏 |
[31:01] | I get that, okay? | 我明白 好吗 |
[31:02] | But this girl is not gonna like him that way. | 可是这个女孩是不会像他那样喜欢他的 |
[31:04] | – Why not? – Plain and simple. | – 为什么不会 – 简单明了 |
[31:06] | – Why? Why not? – I–because. | – 为什么 为什么不会 – 我…因为 |
[31:07] | Because why? | 因为什么 |
[31:09] | – Adam, really? – What? | – 亚当 你非要我说出来吗 – 干嘛 |
[31:11] | Because max is different? | 因为麦克斯跟别人不一样吗 |
[31:12] | Because he’s difficult? | 因为他很难应付吗 |
[31:14] | I know he is, but so are all the other kids at Chambers Academy. | 我知道他是 可是钱伯斯学院其他学生也是一样 |
[31:16] | They’re all–they’re a potpourri of freaks, like Dylan said. | 他们都…他们是一帮子怪胎 就像迪伦说的那样 |
[31:19] | Right? | 对吧 |
[31:22] | So why not Max? | 所以为什么麦克斯不行 |
[31:26] | I need to believe this is possible. | 我要相信这是可能的 |
[31:30] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[31:34] | But those books are not– he cannot read those books. | 可是那些书不是…他不能看那些书 |
[31:37] | – They’re gone. Right now. – Okay? | – 我让它们消失 马上消失 – 好 |
[31:39] | – Okay. I’ll take ’em away right now. – Promise. | – 好 我马上就把它们拿走 – 我保证 |
[31:40] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[31:41] | – All right. – Okay? | – 好 – 好吗 |
[31:42] | I love you. Come here. | 我爱你 来 |
[31:44] | – I love you too. – All right. | – 我也爱你 – 好 |
[31:46] | This guy. | 这个大家伙 |
[31:49] | All right, this way. | 好 这边 |
[31:51] | – Down at the end of the hall. – So… You live here? | – 一直走大厅尽头 – 这么说…你住在这儿的 |
[31:54] | Yeah. I live here. | 是的 我住这儿 |
[31:56] | Why? | 怎么这么问 |
[31:57] | Uh, no. Just– is it less scary during the day? | 不 只是…这是不是算是今天不太吓人的事了 |
[32:01] | No, it’s pretty much exactly the same. What? | 不 还是一样那么吓人 怎么 |
[32:03] | You don’t think it has a sort of rustic charm? | 你难道不觉得这很有乡土魅力 |
[32:06] | It’s got– it’s got something. | 是有点…是有点什么 |
[32:09] | God, you know, you’re such a preppy, like, tech guy. | 天呐 你真是活脱脱一个大学预科生 科技宅 |
[32:13] | – I am not. – You totally are. | – 我不像 – 你像得不得了 |
[32:14] | Well, maybe a little bit. | 或许是有那么一点 |
[32:16] | I’ve got my sweater on. | 我连毛衣都穿上了 |
[32:18] | Yeah. | 就是说啊 |
[32:24] | I– | 我… |
[32:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:27] | I–um, I just have a question. | 我…我有一个问题 |
[32:31] | Shoot. What do you got? | 说吧 有什么问题 |
[32:32] | How do you feel about, uh, | 如果说跟你约会的人 |
[32:34] | going out with somebody that has some baggage? | 背负着一个大包袱 你会怎么想 |
[32:40] | I think that most smart, uh, complicated, | 我觉得是最聪明的 最复杂的 |
[32:45] | gorgeous people have it. | 最漂亮的人才会有那些 |
[32:47] | I-I think that’s what makes them interesting. | 我…我觉得这才是他们有趣的地方 |
[32:52] | Is this about you not drinking at dinner? | 是不是跟你晚餐是不喝酒有关 |
[32:54] | I have a lot of friends who have been through aa. | 我有许多朋友也参加了嗜酒者互助协会 |
[32:56] | – No. I–no, no. – I’m totally not prejudiced. | – 不 我…不不 – 我完全不会歧视 |
[32:57] | – I think it’s like high blood pressure. – It’s… | – 我觉得就像是高血压一样 – 是… |
[32:59] | I wish it was that. It’s– | 我倒希望是那样 其实是… |
[33:00] | I’m–I’m pregnant. | 我…我怀孕了 |
[33:04] | With a baby? | 怀的小孩吗 |
[33:06] | That’s–that’s the kind of pregnant I am, yes. | 那确实…我怀的确实是个小孩 对 |
[33:08] | Wow. Um, you don’t look it. | 哇哦 可你看起来不像啊 |
[33:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[33:11] | – Thank you, thank you. – I’m sorry. | – 谢谢 谢谢 – 抱歉 |
[33:13] | But, you know, I’m not– I’m not seeing anybody. | 可是 你也知道 我并没有…我并没有男朋友 |
[33:14] | I’m–I’m totally single. | 我…我完全是单身 |
[33:17] | The father is not in the picture, | 孩子的父亲不在全家福里边 |
[33:19] | so I’m just gonna do it alone. | 所以我打算一个人抚养孩子 |
[33:22] | I-I respect that. That’s– | 我…我尊重你 那真是… |
[33:23] | Thanks. Yeah, but– | 谢谢 嗯 不过… |
[33:26] | So, I mean, do you still want to come in, | 那…你还愿不愿意进来 |
[33:29] | and we can hang– we can hang out? | 我们可以继续…我们可以继续约会 |
[33:31] | Uh, you know, I– uh, crap. | 这个 我…该死 |
[33:32] | I do, um–I got a-a busy day at work tomorrow. | 我愿意 可是我明天还有很多工作要忙 |
[33:37] | – Mm-hmm. – I totally, uh, forgot. | – 嗯哼 – 我完全给…忘了 |
[33:38] | – It’s, uh– – Okay. | – 这真是… – 好吧 |
[33:39] | We’re beta-launching our new app. | 我们正在测试我们的新应用 |
[33:40] | It’s just–it’s gonna be crazy. | 明天会…会变得很疯狂的 |
[33:41] | I should probably get some sleep. | 我该回去睡觉了 |
[33:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:50] | Uh, I’ll–I’ll call you. Okay? | 我再…我再打给你 好吗 |
[33:53] | Yeah, okay. | 行 好 |
[33:56] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[34:02] | It’s just been one crappy thing after another. | 讨厌的事一件接着一件 |
[34:04] | You know, these artists, | 那些艺人 |
[34:06] | they’re not artists. They’re babies. | 他们根本就不像个艺人 完全是个小孩 |
[34:08] | They’re–all of ’em are self-destructive babies | 他们…都是些自毁前程的小屁孩 |
[34:10] | with zero conscience. | 没有一点良心 |
[34:11] | They just–they can’t wait to stab you in the back. | 他们…他们总是迫不及待要在你背后捅你一刀 |
[34:13] | Oliver Rome– he’s gone. | 奥利弗·罗马…他跑了 |
[34:15] | We have no money now coming into the luncheonette. | 现在速食餐厅已经没有了经济来源 |
[34:17] | So, you know, Adam and I are scrambling, | 所以亚当跟我心烦得不得了 |
[34:20] | and then when I get home, | 然后一回到家 |
[34:22] | Jasmine is like, “Where have you been? | 贾思敏又追着问“你去哪儿了” |
[34:24] | How long are you gonna be out next time?” You know? | “下次你又打算出去多久” 你知道吗 |
[34:27] | “What– are you riding a motorcycle?” | 还说什么“什么…你骑的摩托车吗” |
[34:29] | And it just doesn’t end, and then Jabbar is so sweet. | 这还没完 然后乔巴又那么可爱 |
[34:32] | I love him so much, but, | 我又那么爱他 可是 |
[34:33] | You know, every time I walk in the door, | 每一次我一走进家门 |
[34:35] | it’s, “We gotta go to the trampoline thing. | 他总是说“我们得去玩蹦床 |
[34:36] | We got to go to see a movie, go play catch.” | 我们得去看电影 去玩传球” |
[34:38] | I barely play with him, | 我完全不能跟他一起玩 |
[34:40] | you know, ’cause I fractured these two ribs, | 因为我断了两根肋骨 |
[34:42] | and speaking of which, you know, | 说到这儿 我跟你说 |
[34:45] | I-I go to the doctor, and the guy says, | 我…我去看医生 他们却说 |
[34:47] | “You know, it’s gonna take a while at your age, to heal,” | “那啥 在你这个年纪要痊愈还需要一段时日” |
[34:49] | – And I was like, “At my age?” – Hold it. Hold it. | – 然后我就问他“什么叫在我这个年纪” – 等等 等等 |
[34:50] | Hold it. Hold it. How did you fracture your ribs? | 等等 等等 你肋骨是怎么断的 |
[34:53] | I got in a, uh, small motorcycle thing. | 我从摩托上小摔了一下 |
[34:56] | You know, like, just a– it’s not a big deal. | 就是个小…没什么大不了的 |
[35:00] | Don’t–you don’t look at me like that. | 别…别这么看着我 |
[35:01] | Don’t be on her side, | 别站在她那边 |
[35:02] | ’cause that’s all I got left is that motorcycle. | 因为那辆摩托车是我现在仅有的了 |
[35:06] | No. I know what it’s like, though. | 不 不过我知道是怎么样的 |
[35:08] | You got a house full of kids. | 你有一屋子的孩子 |
[35:09] | You got no money coming in, | 却没有经济来源 |
[35:11] | and you feel like you’re in the middle of things, | 你感觉自己好像站在什么中间 |
[35:15] | and you’re being pushed and pulled in different directions. | 被往着不同的方向又推又拉 |
[35:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:22] | Well… | 那… |
[35:26] | You got to– | 你得… |
[35:30] | You got to try to enjoy it, son, | 你得去享受这种情况 儿子 |
[35:34] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[35:36] | Have a little fun, | 好好玩一玩 |
[35:39] | and scare the bear. | 把熊给吓跑 |
[35:44] | It just goes by fast. | 这样的时间过得很快 |
[35:49] | ♪ Forever I will move ♪ | ♪ 我会一直走 ♪ |
[35:52] | ♪ Like the world that turns beneath me ♪ | ♪ 就好像世界在我脚下 ♪ |
[35:55] | ♪ And when I lose my direction ♪ | ♪ 当我失去方向 ♪ |
[35:59] | ♪ I’ll look up to the sky ♪ | ♪ 我抬头望望天空 ♪ |
[36:06] | Knock, knock. | 有人在吗 |
[36:06] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[36:09] | Treat delivery. Ha ha! Okay. | 答谢快递 哈哈 好嘞 |
[36:11] | – Let’s see what… – Thank you. | – 我来看看有什… – 谢谢 |
[36:12] | Cool bad-boy stuff we got in here. | 我们有炫酷的坏男孩专用品 |
[36:14] | Vodka. Huh? It’s the nice stuff. | 伏特加 怎么样 这可是好东西 |
[36:17] | – Uh-huh. – Won’t give you a headache. | – 啊哈 – 喝醉了也不会头痛 |
[36:18] | Enjoy that. What else? | 好好享用吧 还有什么呢 |
[36:20] | Oh, look. Skull bong. I’m ready to let go. | 你看 骷髅水烟枪 我已经准备好放手了 |
[36:23] | Why are you giving me skull bong? | 你给我骷髅水烟枪干嘛 |
[36:24] | You’ve been eyeing it forever, and now it’s yours. | 你不是一直都觊觎它吗 现在它是你的了 |
[36:26] | – Congratulations. – Okay. Thank you. | – 恭喜你了 – 好吧 谢谢 |
[36:27] | Let’s see. What else do we have here? | 我来看看 我们还有什么呢 |
[36:29] | Oh. What skull bong would be complete | 哦 骷髅水烟枪要是没了点 |
[36:31] | without a little medical-grade… | 医疗级别的东西又怎么会完整呢 |
[36:33] | – Wow. – Sweet, sweet green. | – 哇哦 – 漂亮的 漂亮的绿色 |
[36:34] | – Thank you. – Enjoy. | – 谢谢 – 好好享用 |
[36:35] | – This is– – Have some good ideas on that. | – 这… – 你有什么用它的好点子吗 |
[36:37] | – You can’t have it… – What else do we have? | – 你不能留着它… – 我们还有什么呢 |
[36:38] | – Ooh, look. – ’cause of pregnancy? | – 听我说 – 就因为你怀孕了吗 |
[36:39] | – Condoms! – I don’t want your… | – 避孕套 – 我不想要你的… |
[36:41] | Because nobody’s ever gonna want to touch me again. | 因为以后再也别想有人碰我了 |
[36:42] | – Amber– – Here you go, all for you. | – 安博 – 给你 全都是你的了 |
[36:43] | I don’t want your condoms. | 我不想要你的避孕套 |
[36:44] | Well, I can’t have it. | 我不能留下它 |
[36:44] | I can’t have any of it. Can’t have anything. | 这些我都不能留着 什么都不能留 |
[36:47] | Can’t even have a successful relationship now. | 甚至连一份成功的感情都没有 |
[36:50] | You talked to him? | 你跟他谈过了 |
[36:52] | I told him about it, and… | 我跟他说过了 他… |
[36:56] | I think you can imagine how it went. | 我想你想都想得到怎么样了 |
[36:59] | – Yeah. – He was just like, “Okay. | – 嗯 – 他就像这样“好吧 |
[37:02] | Yeah. I’ll call you.” | 嗯 我再打给你” |
[37:03] | – It was, like, too classic. – Yeah. | – 这招太常用了 – 是啊 |
[37:07] | I’m sorry, Amber. | 抱歉 安博 |
[37:09] | You know, Amber, it’s just a hard thing, you know? | 安博 这本身就是件不容易的事 你知道吗 |
[37:12] | – It’s gonna be hard for a minute. – Yeah. I know. | – 一段时间内都会很不容易 – 是 我知道 |
[37:15] | Doesn’t really have anything to do with you. | 这不是你个人的原因 |
[37:16] | – It’s just like– – It’s just a bummer, you know? | – 就好像… – 这只是一次失败 知道吗 |
[37:18] | – Like… – Yeah. | – 就好像… – 对 |
[37:20] | I knew | 我明明知道 |
[37:21] | that, like, everything was gonna be different, you know? | 一切都会不一样了 你知道吗 |
[37:23] | Obviously, and I-I didn’t know I–derailed. | 很显然 我…我不知道我…完全脱轨了 |
[37:27] | I mean, my life is, like, completely over as I know it. | 我的意思是 我很清楚我的人生已经完全结束了 |
[37:30] | Okay. Your life is not over, seriously. | 好吧 你的人生没有结束 真的 |
[37:34] | You’re giving me all your stuff | 你给我的东西 |
[37:35] | that you can have back in a few months. | 几个月之内你都可以再拿回去 |
[37:39] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[37:40] | It’s not over. | 你的人生没有结束 |
[37:41] | You know, right now is a weird time. | 现在这段时间很怪异 |
[37:43] | And you kind of did it out of order, | 而你是处理得有点混乱 |
[37:47] | but that does not mean that your life’s over | 但是这并不意味着你的人生就结束了 |
[37:49] | or that you’re not gonna meet anybody | 或是你再也不会遇到别人了 |
[37:50] | or never have a boyfriend again. | 也不意味着不能再有男朋友了 |
[37:54] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[38:01] | Oh, the minivan. | 小货车 |
[38:02] | – Yup. Watch your head. – Yay! | – 没错 小心头 – 好 |
[38:04] | – Watch your head. – Where’s the babies? | – 小心头 – 孩子呢 |
[38:05] | – At home with my mother. – Okay. | – 跟我妈在家里 – 好吧 |
[38:07] | – Careful. – No, no, no. Don’t do that. | – 小心 – 不不不 别这样做 |
[38:09] | You know, Crosby, I don’t want to hear it, just– | 克劳斯比 我不想听到这些 别… |
[38:10] | Don’t leave him with your mom. | 别把他跟你妈留在一起 |
[38:13] | Jasmine, gee, you know, | 贾思敏 你看啊 |
[38:14] | – Thank you for doing this. – No problem. | – 谢谢你能过来 – 不用谢 |
[38:15] | Camille doesn’t drive well at night, and, uh, | 卡米尔晚上开车开得不是很好 |
[38:18] | – he was in quite a state, so– – Yeah. | – 而他现在又醉成这样 所以… – 嗯 |
[38:19] | I am fine, thank you! | 我没事 谢谢 |
[38:21] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[38:23] | Well, it was just gonna be me and Cros, | 就是我跟克劳斯两个人 |
[38:25] | you know, having a good talk, | 聊天聊得太开心了 |
[38:27] | and things got out of hand, so… | 然后事情就失控了 所以… |
[38:31] | I’m, uh–I’m sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[38:33] | – I apologize. – It’s not your fault. | – 我道歉 – 这不是你的错 |
[38:34] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[38:39] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[38:44] | Yeah, me too. | 是 我也是 |
[38:50] | All right. That’s a great start. | 好吧 那是个不错的开始 |
[38:51] | We’ve got art, and we’ve got animals. | 我们可以聊艺术 也可以聊动物 |
[38:52] | Those are two great topics to start a conversation with. | 以那两个话题开始谈话挺不错的 |
[38:55] | So you’re good. | 所以你做得很好 |
[38:56] | I still don’t understand | 可我还是不明白 |
[38:57] | how she could like horses more than lizards. | 她为什么会比起蜥蜴更喜欢马 |
[39:00] | How come? | 怎么说 |
[39:02] | Horses are inferior. | 马更加低级 |
[39:03] | Okay, good point, but, Max, | 好吧 你说得对 不过 麦克斯 |
[39:07] | women are mysterious creatures. | 女人是很神奇的生物 |
[39:10] | They’re not always gonna like exactly what you like. | 她们不会喜欢你喜欢的那些东西 |
[39:12] | The books say that I should highlight my best qualities. | 书上说我应该强调我的优点 |
[39:15] | I think that’s good advice. What do you think they are? | 我觉得这个建议不错 你觉得你有什么优点 |
[39:16] | – I don’t know. – No? | – 我不知道 – 不知道吗 |
[39:18] | – What do you think, mom? – Hey. | – 你觉得呢 妈 – 嘿 |
[39:20] | Hi. Um, what do I think? | 嗨 我觉得啊 |
[39:23] | Gosh, that’s tough because there are so many. | 天呐 好难啊 你优点太多了 |
[39:25] | – Yeah. – There are so many. | – 没错 – 你优点太多了 |
[39:26] | – How to list them all? – You’re smart. | – 我们把它们一一都列出来如何 – 你很聪明 |
[39:28] | Very smart. | 非常聪明 |
[39:29] | One of the smartest people I know. | 我认识的最聪明的人了 |
[39:31] | – Brilliant, actually. – Great photographer. | – 非常聪颖 – 不错的摄影师 |
[39:33] | Mm-hmm. A wonderful photographer. | 嗯哼 非常棒的摄影师 |
[39:36] | – You have a great eye. – You’re quick-witted. | – 眼睛很漂亮 – 反应很快 |
[39:37] | Mm-hmm. That’s for sure. | 嗯哼 那倒是事实 |
[39:39] | Um, you are funny. | 你还很风趣 |
[39:41] | – Great lover of animals. – Mm-hmm. | – 热爱小动物 – 嗯哼 |
[39:44] | You’re, um, honest. | 你还很…诚实 |
[39:46] | You’re very, very honest. | 你非常 非常诚实 |
[39:49] | You are brave. | 你还很勇敢 |
[39:52] | You have a huge heart. | 你还有一个雄心 |
[39:54] | ♪ How far ♪ | ♪ 我还能 ♪ |
[39:56] | ♪ Can I go? ♪ | ♪ 走多远 ♪ |
[40:00] | ♪ Who are you? ♪ | ♪ 你是谁 ♪ |
[40:03] | ♪ Do you even have a clue? ♪ | ♪ 你到底知道吗 ♪ |
[40:06] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[40:09] | You look fantastic. | 你真迷人 |
[40:12] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[40:15] | So I hope you’re ready | 所以我希望你准备好 |
[40:17] | for some absolutely amazing french cuisine | 享用非常美味的法式菜肴了 |
[40:19] | because I found the perfect place to take you. | 因为我找到一处绝佳的地方带你去 |
[40:21] | – Oh? Where? – Mm-hmm. | – 哪儿 – 嗯哼 |
[40:22] | ♪ Is there someone else ♪ | ♪ 是别人吗 ♪ |
[40:26] | You grocery shopped? | 你去杂货店买菜了 |
[40:28] | There’s two more just like it. | 还有两袋这样的东西呢 |
[40:32] | – Mm-hmm. – Does this mean you’re cooking? | – 嗯哼 – 这是不是说你要下厨啊 |
[40:34] | I’m cooking. | 我是要下厨 |
[40:36] | – You don’t cook. – I don’t grocery shop either. | – 你不会做饭 – 我也不会去杂货店买菜 |
[40:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:43] | Look, I’m sorry if I’ve been putting pressure on you | 听我说 我很抱歉我一直在给你施加压力 |
[40:47] | to define things. | 让你确定一些事 |
[40:48] | I’m really sorry that I crashed your barbecue. | 我也真的很抱歉毁了你的烤肉会 |
[40:51] | I’m really sorry about that. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:55] | I, uh–I like this. | 我…我喜欢这样 |
[40:59] | I like this, and I just want to keep going | 我喜欢这样 我只希望我们的感情 |
[41:01] | at whatever speed you’re comfortable with. | 一直保持一个你感觉合适的速度 |
[41:06] | I can’t believe you’re cooking. | 你下厨我可信不过 |
[41:07] | No one is more surprised than I am. | 没人比我自己更惊讶了 |
[41:10] | I may have oversold the cuisine just a touch. | 我可能有点过分吹嘘我做的法国菜肴了 |
[41:14] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah. | – 嗯哼 – 嗯 |
[41:15] | But I can promise you | 不过我向你保证 |
[41:16] | there’s not gonna be any gossipy moms in my kitchen. | 不会再有爱嚼舌根的妈妈出现在我厨房了 |
[41:18] | ♪ Do you know your family? ♪ | ♪ 你了解你的家人吗 ♪ |
[41:20] | You know what? Let’s go out. | 要不这样 我们出去吃吧 |
[41:22] | – Yeah. – Out, like in public? | – 对 – 出去吃 到餐厅去吗 |
[41:23] | – Out. – Really? | – 出去吃 – 真的吗 |
[41:24] | – Let’s go out. – You sure about this? | – 出去吃吧 – 你确定吗 |
[41:25] | Let’s go the french place. | 去那家法国餐厅 |
[41:26] | You want to go to the french place? | 你想去那家法国餐厅 |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:28] | There could be moms at the french place. | 法国餐厅可能会有八卦的妈妈们在 |
[41:31] | – Can you handle that? – I’ll live. | – 你能处理得了吗 – 我会活下来的 |