时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Sarah’s a big part of my life. | 萨拉是我生活中很重要的一部分 |
[00:02] | She’s gonna be a part of Ruby’s. | 她也会成为露比生活中的一部分 |
[00:04] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好 – 好 |
[00:07] | This Oliver Rome– he’s gone. | 那个奥利弗·罗马 他跑了 |
[00:09] | We have no money now coming into the luncheonette, | 现在速食餐厅已经没有任何经济来源了 |
[00:11] | and then, when I get home, Jasmine is, like, | 然后我一回到家 贾思敏又追着问 |
[00:14] | “Where’ve you been,” You know, | “你去哪儿了” |
[00:15] | “Are you riding a motorcycle?” Who cares? | “你要骑摩托车吗” 谁在乎啊 |
[00:17] | Dylan currently likes me at a 2 1/2. | 迪伦目前对我的喜欢分数是2.5 |
[00:19] | I’m not sure that your advice is enough to bring that up to a 5. | 我不确定你们给的建议能不能帮我提升到五分 |
[00:22] | My life is, like, completely over as I know it. | 我很清楚我的人生已经结束了 |
[00:25] | You kind of did it out of order, | 你处理得是有点混乱 |
[00:27] | but that does not mean that your life’s over. | 但那并不意味着你的人生就结束了 |
[00:36] | What is this? Is this, like, a toy? | 这是什么 这难道是玩具吗 |
[00:38] | This is a crazy sock. | 这是一只荒唐的袜子 |
[00:39] | Are you guys looking for anything in particular? | 你们在找特别一点的东西吗 |
[00:41] | Do you have a specific color scheme in mind, | 你们心里对颜色方案有没有什么 |
[00:43] | – or anything? – No. | – 具体的想法 – 没有 |
[00:44] | Color scheme–no, no. | 颜色方案…没有 没有 |
[00:45] | We don’t just–we’re not– yeah, at that point. | 我们还没有…我们没有…对 我们还没想好 |
[00:47] | We are just sort of, like, “What do we even… | 我们差不多还在“我们到底… |
[00:50] | – where do we start?” – Yeah, what does she need? | – 我们该从哪开始”这样的阶段 – 对 她现在需要什么 |
[00:51] | Well, you could start with the crib. | 你们可以先从婴儿床开始 |
[00:53] | This is a very popular model. | 这是时下非常流行的模式 |
[00:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:56] | Yeah, this one looks– this one looks nice. Right? | 嗯 这个看起来…这个看起来很不错 对吧 |
[01:00] | So it comes with all the stuff in it, and it’s– | 那里面东西都是齐全的吗 都是… |
[01:02] | Oh, no, no, no, you’re gonna need to add the mattress, | 不不不 你还得自己加上床垫 |
[01:04] | the bedding, the bumper. | 寝具 还有保险杠 |
[01:05] | I’d pass on the mobile. | 我在手机上问过了 |
[01:07] | They say it keeps the baby from sleeping, | 他们说那玩意儿会让孩子睡不着觉 |
[01:09] | which is the opposite of what you’ll want. | 你绝对是不会希望这样的 |
[01:10] | – Trust me. – Yeah. | – 相信我 – 是 |
[01:11] | But you’re gonna need a changing table, a rocker, | 不过你还是需要一张换尿布台 一个摇轴 |
[01:14] | of course, a Bjorn diaper bag, | 那是必须的 还有一个奇迹牌尿布袋 |
[01:17] | diaper genie–definitely don’t want to skip on that. | 尿布精灵 你绝对不会想没有它的 |
[01:20] | And then there’s the stroller. | 然后就是婴儿车了 |
[01:22] | I can’t recommend the origami stroller more highly. | 我极力推荐你使用折纸手工的婴儿车 |
[01:25] | It’s got a cell phone charger, | 上面有充电器 |
[01:27] | Lcd display, daytime running lights, pathway lights, and– | 液晶显示器 日间运行灯 路灯 还有… |
[01:31] | – Oh, my gosh. – Ah! Oh, my god! | – 我的天啊 – 我的天呐 |
[01:39] | Wow, okay, that was really something. | 好吧 它的确是挺厉害的 |
[01:41] | I could–I could set you guys up with a registry. | 我可以…我可以帮你们俩注册一下 |
[01:43] | I take it this is your first baby? | 我想这一定是你们第一个孩子吧 |
[01:45] | Yeah, it’s her first baby. | 对 是她第一个孩子 |
[01:46] | – It’s my baby. It’s only my baby. – Yeah, it’s her baby. | – 是我的孩子 只是我的孩子 – 对 是她的孩子 |
[01:48] | – He’s not– That’s my brother. – We’re not both– – | – 他不是… 他是我弟弟 – 我们不是情… |
[01:50] | He’s young. He’s my brother. | 他比我小 是我弟 |
[01:51] | – I’m sorry. – But anyway– | – 不好意思 – 不过话说… |
[01:52] | I don’t think we need the registry. | 我觉得我们不用登记 |
[01:53] | I think we’re just gonna look around for a minute. | 就四处转一转就好了 |
[01:54] | Yeah, we’re gonna do some light browsing. | 对 我们随便看看就好 |
[01:55] | – But thank you. – But, yes, | – 不过还是谢谢你 – 对 谢谢 |
[01:56] | We’ll think about this one. | 我们会考虑这一辆的 |
[01:58] | – It’s–whoa, that’s just so crazy. – That was really– | – 它的确…太疯狂了 – 真是… |
[02:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:05] | It’s like–it’s more than my apartment. | 简直是…简直比我的公寓还贵 |
[02:07] | – We can go to Target or– – All right, let’s just go. | – 我们可以去塔吉特百货或者… – 行 我们走 |
[02:15] | You speak very clearly and loudly, | 你说话又大声又清楚 |
[02:17] | and you smell like baby powder. | 而且你闻起来像婴儿爽身粉 |
[02:19] | Um…What are you talking about? | 呃…你在说什么呢 |
[02:21] | It says on wiki how’s tips for teenage boys | 维基百科上给青少年男生的建议 |
[02:23] | that I should compliment you in order to show my interest. | 说我为了表示自己对你感兴趣应该称赞你 |
[02:26] | Well, I am loud. | 我说话声儿确实挺大 |
[02:27] | That’s for sure. | 那倒是不假 |
[02:29] | Please don’t touch those. | 请别碰那些东西 |
[02:32] | You can be a little nutty about your stuff, Max. | 你收藏东西的品味真够古怪的 麦克斯 |
[02:34] | That is not a compliment. | 这可不是称赞 |
[02:36] | I-I was teasing you. | 我…我是在跟你开玩笑 |
[02:46] | You’re funny without trying to be, | 你不用刻意去做就会很有趣 |
[02:48] | and you have nice eyes, | 而且你眼睛很漂亮 |
[02:50] | you know, when you actually look directly at someone. | 特别是你直视别人眼睛的时候 |
[02:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:57] | You know your parents have walked by, like, five times. | 你知道你爸妈已经从门口走过去了差不多五次了吧 |
[02:59] | Exactly six times. | 准确的说是六次 |
[03:05] | – Close call. – Good one. | – 好险 – 干得漂亮 |
[03:08] | Look it– marshmallow eggs–so cute. | 你看 棉花糖蛋诶 多可爱啊 |
[03:10] | You can’t eat it–put it back, ’cause it breaks the seal. | 这个你不能吃 放回去 它已经开过封了 |
[03:12] | I hate mom. She’s the worst. | 我讨厌妈 她最差劲了 |
[03:15] | What? What’s happened? | 什么 怎么了 |
[03:16] | I want to stay with you. | 我想住在你这儿 |
[03:20] | Ruby, look, you’re always welcome to stay with me. | 露比 我随时欢迎你过来住我这儿 |
[03:23] | It’s just like does she expect me | 她好像就是铁了心 |
[03:25] | to, like, never have fun? | 故意不想让我过开心 |
[03:26] | Wasn’t she ever young, like, however many million years ago? | 她难道就没有年轻过吗 她是活了几万年的老妖精吗 |
[03:30] | She just– she doesn’t get it. | 她完全…完全不理解我 |
[03:32] | It’s just–it’s so much better here with you guys, it’s– | 跟你…跟你们在一起实在是好太多了 真的… |
[03:40] | You know, Ruby, your mom’s your mom. | 露比啊 妈妈毕竟是妈妈 |
[03:42] | That’s the way she is. | 她必须履行自己的责任 |
[03:43] | But she’s got some rules, | 不过她确实有一些规矩 |
[03:45] | and you’ve got to listen to them. | 你也必须听她的那些规矩 |
[03:46] | Please, dad, can I please stay with you? | 拜托了 爸 我能住你这儿吗 |
[03:52] | All right, well, text her. | 好吧 发短信给她 |
[03:54] | Tell her you’re gonna stay here. | 告诉她你要留在我这儿 |
[03:56] | Great. I already did. | 太好了 我已经发了 |
[03:57] | – Thanks. You’re awesome. – What do you… | – 谢了 你最好了 – 你这是… |
[03:59] | Also, I so won’t be in your hair, | 还有 我肯定不会烦你的 |
[04:00] | because tomorrow night, | 因为明天晚上 |
[04:01] | a friend’s having this, like, totally casual get-together, | 我一个朋友要开一个休闲聚会 |
[04:04] | and I think I’m gonna go, so– | 我想我要去 所以… |
[04:07] | Yeah, it’s– it’s a get-together? | 嗯 是…就是个聚会 |
[04:10] | Yeah, it’s really no big deal at all. | 对 真的不算什么太大的事 |
[04:12] | I mean, it’s probably just gonna be a few of us, | 我的意思是 可能就只有我们几个 |
[04:14] | and I thought I could just go for just a little bit | 我就想我可以过去玩一会儿 |
[04:17] | and hang out with my friends. | 跟我的朋友好好聚一聚 |
[04:20] | – Yeah, um…Okay, let me– – So it’s cool? | – 嗯 呃…好吧 让我… – 行吗 |
[04:24] | Yeah, su– maybe, uh…Maybe not. | 嗯 当…或许…或许不行 |
[04:29] | – Maybe not–you know what? – Why? | – 或许不行 要不这样吧 – 为什么 |
[04:30] | Let me talk it over with your mother. | 我先跟你妈商量一下 |
[04:31] | That’s the bottom line, really. | 这是底线 真的 |
[04:32] | Let me just have a little parental discussion. | 让我们私下商量一下再说 |
[04:35] | You know how she is. | 你也知道她那个人 |
[04:37] | These are… thumbs up. | 这些实在是…顶呱呱 |
[04:41] | No, I did not know about the tax breaks in Ibiza. | 不 我不知道伊比沙岛赋税锐减了 |
[04:44] | – Mm-hmm. – That sounds like a great place | – 嗯哼 – 听起来如果你不想把专辑弄完的话 |
[04:46] | to record an album if you don’t want to get anything done. | 去那里录专辑倒是个不错的选择 |
[04:47] | No, no, listen. Here’s what I’m saying. | 不不 听着 我跟你说啊 |
[04:50] | If she’s working out new material, | 如果她想要找新素材的话 |
[04:51] | why not do it here at the studio? | 何不就在录音室弄呢 |
[04:53] | That way, when she strikes gold, | 这样的话 一旦她想到点什么好东西 |
[04:54] | we’ll be having it on recording, you know? | 我们立马就可以录下来 知道吗 |
[04:58] | Okay. Okay, thanks a lot. | 好 好 非常感谢 |
[05:00] | She knows how to use pro tools now? Okay. | 她现在知道怎么使用专业工具了吗 好 |
[05:02] | – All right. – Hey, what’s up, Amber? | – 行 – 嘿 怎么了 安博 |
[05:03] | Hey, hey, I just– | 嘿 嘿 我就是… |
[05:05] | Is now an okay time to talk to you guys for a sec? | 现在方便跟你们谈一谈吗 |
[05:07] | – Yeah. – Yeah, just as good as any. | – 方便 – 方便 方便得很 |
[05:09] | – What’s up? – Okay, cool. | – 怎么了 – 好吧 好 |
[05:10] | Let me start by saying you know how much I love working here. | 那我开始了 你们都知道我有多喜欢在这里工作 |
[05:15] | It’s my dream job, | 这是我梦寐以求的工作 |
[05:16] | and I get to hang out with my two coolest uncles. | 我可以跟我两个最亲近的舅舅一起玩 |
[05:20] | That’s quite a fringe benefit. | 那算是附加福利了 |
[05:22] | – Mm-hmm, it’s true. – Wow, come on. | – 嗯哼 这倒是 – 拜托 |
[05:24] | But seriously, I feel like I’ve really flourished here, | 不过说实话 我觉得自己在这里非常活跃 |
[05:27] | and you guys have taught me so much, you know, | 你们又教了我这么多东西 |
[05:30] | and I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[05:32] | And I do also feel, though, that I really have, you know, | 我也觉得到我真的为这里 |
[05:37] | – contributed a lot. – You have. | – 做了不少贡献 – 的确是这样 |
[05:38] | Yes, absolutely, yeah. | 对 那是绝对的 对 |
[05:39] | You know, like, I could give you guys examples, | 比如说 我可以给你们提一些建议 |
[05:41] | you know, with, like, Ashes of Rome. | 就比如罗马之烬那件事 |
[05:43] | – Sure. – Oh, yeah. It was your idea | – 当然 – 没错 做直播表演 |
[05:43] | – to do the live show. – Yeah. | – 就是你出的主意 – 是 |
[05:45] | – Yeah, it worked out great. – Yeah. | – 对 而且效果很不错 – 是 |
[05:46] | I value you more than him, if that– | 我觉得你比他都重要 如果这样… |
[05:49] | And dealing, you know, with the artists, | 还有处理艺人的那些事 |
[05:51] | I mean, it’s really important to me to try to connect and help them | 对我来说 联系他们 帮助他们 |
[05:53] | with their artistic visions and everything, you know. | 从艺术的角度解决问题什么的非常重要 |
[05:56] | Amber, you’ve really grown in this position. | 安博 你在这个职位上表现得非常成熟 |
[05:58] | I mean, we both think that. | 我们都这么觉得 |
[05:59] | And I– | 而且我… |
[06:00] | Well, and you’ve outgrown the position. | 这个职位都已经配不上你了 |
[06:01] | Yes, everything’s– | 是 什么都… |
[06:03] | Everything’s growing except for my salary. | 什么都有长 除了我的工资 |
[06:08] | Right. | 没错 |
[06:09] | – It’s a joke, but– – Sure. | – 这只是个玩笑 不过… – 确实 |
[06:11] | – But yes, um… – Mm-hmm. | – 不过 对 – 嗯哼 |
[06:12] | I know–I do know that things have been slow here, | 我知道…我知道这里不如以前了 |
[06:15] | but obviously, things are gonna pick right back up. | 不过事情肯定会有转机的 |
[06:17] | – Yeah, we think so. – Yeah. Oh, they will. | – 我们也是这么想 – 对 会有转机的 |
[06:19] | – Of course they will. – They always do. | – 当然会有 – 一向都这样 |
[06:20] | But honestly, I feel so passionate, | 可是说实话 我现在很有热情 |
[06:23] | and I know that this place is gonna skyrocket, | 而且我知道这里一定会一飞冲天的 |
[06:25] | and when it does I really, really want | 当那天到来的时候 我真的 真的很想 |
[06:28] | to, like, work towards being a full, | 作为一个完全的艺术合作伙伴 |
[06:30] | artistic partner with you guys. You know? | 和你们一起在这里工作 知道吗 |
[06:33] | – Yeah. – Mm-hmm. | – 嗯 – 嗯哼 |
[06:34] | And I just feel that I should be paid a salary | 我真心觉得我应该得到一份 |
[06:37] | that is commensurate with my abilities. | 跟我能力相称的工资 |
[06:44] | Well, of course she should. | 她当然该如此 |
[06:46] | – Well, Amber, we– – We’ll have to– | – 安博啊 我们… – 我们必须要… |
[06:49] | We hear everything you’re saying, Amber, | 你说的每句话我们都听到了 安博 |
[06:51] | and just need to take it into consideration | 但我们在同意之前还需要 |
[06:54] | before we commit. | 好好考虑一下 |
[06:57] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | All right, well, thanks for listening. | 行 谢谢你们听我说这些 |
[07:03] | – You bet. – Okay. | – 应该的 – 好吧 |
[07:06] | – Okay. – Good- | – 好 – 干… |
[07:07] | -good job. -Thank you. | – 干得不错 – 谢谢 |
[08:03] | I don’t know how long she can stay locked in her room, really. | 我不知道她还要把自己锁在房间里多久 真的 |
[08:07] | – Uh, it’s– – I’m baffled. | – 这… – 我很困扰 |
[08:08] | Are you kidding? She can stay there forever | 你开什么玩笑呢 为了让你感到愧疚 |
[08:10] | if she wants to really make you feel bad. | 她在里边呆一辈子都行 |
[08:12] | She’s trying to make a point. | 她是想引起你的注意 |
[08:13] | Ugh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:15] | You know, 10 I could do. | 十岁她还会听我话 |
[08:17] | When she was 11, she was sweet. | 十一岁的时候 她很可爱 |
[08:20] | I could handle it. | 我也还能应付得了 |
[08:20] | This age is–all the drama, I’m just– | 可是这个年龄 各种闹剧 我真的是… |
[08:23] | I’m not cut out for this. | 我完全不适合干这种事 |
[08:25] | – I’m out of my league. – Nobody is. | – 我跟她完全不是一个世界的 – 没人是 |
[08:26] | It’s out of everybody’s league, this age. | 所有人跟这个年纪的人都不是一个世界的 |
[08:28] | – Tell me what to do. – What? | – 告诉我该怎么办 – 什么 |
[08:30] | Yeah, I know it’s stupid, but just tell me what to do. | 是 我知道这样很蠢 不过你尽管告诉我就是了 |
[08:33] | There’s–I can’t– I can’t tell– | 这…我不能…我不能告诉… |
[08:34] | Well, you know what to do. You had one. | 你知道该怎么办 你有经验 |
[08:35] | I didn’t do it perfectly. | 我以前做得也不是很好 |
[08:37] | Well, you– | 可你… |
[08:38] | You see what she’s like. | 你也看到她是什么样了 |
[08:40] | – She’s like–it’s all over. – Yeah. | – 她就像…到处跑 – 是 |
[08:41] | – Up here… – It’s the hormones, yeah. | – 一会天上… – 都是荷尔蒙作怪 对 |
[08:43] | – Or down here– – Right. | – 一会儿又地下 – 没错 |
[08:44] | – And I need her in the middle. – Right here. | – 我需要她在中间 – 就在这儿 |
[08:46] | I’m comfortable in the middle. You know that. | 在中间我不会感到别扭 你是知道的 |
[08:47] | – Mm-hmm. – Why are you laughing? | – 嗯哼 – 你笑什么 |
[08:49] | ’cause that’s not what you’re gonna get right now. | 因为你现在是不会得偿所愿的 |
[08:50] | I just want quality time with her, | 我只是想跟她度过一段黄金时光 |
[08:53] | and I can’t do it when she’s screaming and yelling. | 可是她一只又吼又叫的我实在没办法做到 |
[08:55] | Look, at this age, she’s not gonna volunteer | 听我说 在她这个年纪 是不会自愿 |
[08:56] | to spend time with you, so you have to make a fun evening. | 想跟你呆在一起的 所以你得让晚上变得有趣 |
[08:59] | You know, she thought she was going to a party. | 她认为自己要去才加派对 |
[09:01] | Let’s–we’ll have a party. | 那…我们就给她办一个派对 |
[09:02] | We can, you know, order pizza and have a game night, | 我们可以订一点披萨 来个游戏之夜 |
[09:05] | or something. | 或者其它什么的 |
[09:05] | – Game night? – Game night, yeah. | – 游戏之夜 – 没错 游戏之夜 |
[09:08] | You play games. You don’t have to talk too much. | 就玩玩游戏 你也不用说太多话 |
[09:10] | – That’s a Braverman thing. – It’s not a Braverman thing. | – 那是你们布雷弗曼家的东西 – 那不是布雷弗曼家的东西 |
[09:12] | It’s just a thing that exists. | 只是世界上存在的一个东西 |
[09:13] | You know, you play poker. | 你们一起玩玩扑克 |
[09:14] | – It’s like that, but– – Poker’s not a game. | – 如此之类的 不过… – 扑克不是游戏 |
[09:16] | Poker’s–it’s a–it’s a–it’s an art or a business. | 扑克是…是…是一项…是一项艺术或者生意 |
[09:19] | – Oh, oh. – It’s a business. | – 哦 哦 – 扑克是项生意 |
[09:20] | Oh, oh, well– | 哦 哦 好吧 |
[09:21] | I just–I just feel bad about the whole thing. | 我就是…我就是对整件事感到很内疚 |
[09:23] | She wants you to feel bad. | 她就是想让你感到内疚 |
[09:24] | That’s how it is. Can’t take it personally. | 每个人家都这样 你不能怪自己 |
[09:26] | Look, like I said, you’ve just got to work a little harder, | 听着 像我说的那样 你得再努力一点 |
[09:28] | You know, so– | 所以… |
[09:31] | – Game night? – Yeah. | – 游戏之夜 – 对 |
[09:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:35] | You play for money? | 要赌钱吗 |
[09:38] | – Dad? – Hmm? | – 爸 – 嗯 |
[09:39] | I decided I don’t want to do mini golf and pizza | 我今年生日派对的时候不想再 |
[09:41] | – for my birthday party this year. – No? | – 打迷你高尔夫和吃披萨了 – 是吗 |
[09:43] | Well, your birthday’s in a couple of days, buddy. | 你生日过几天就到了 儿子 |
[09:45] | What do you want to do? | 你想要什么 |
[09:46] | I want to go to Harry Potter world. | 我想去哈利·波特魔法世界玩 |
[09:47] | You promised we could go. | 你答应过我会去的 |
[09:50] | You know, uh, maybe we can go next year. | 我们可以明年再去 |
[09:53] | That’s what you said last year. | 你去年就这么说了 |
[10:01] | We’ll look into it, okay? | 我们看一看再说 好吗 |
[10:03] | – Yes! We’re going to Harry Potter world. – No, no, no. | – 太好了 我们要去哈利·波特魔法世界了 – 不不不 |
[10:05] | – Maybe. I’ll look into it. – She said, “Look into it.” | – 是或许 我会看看再说 – 妈妈说的是“看看再说” |
[10:07] | No, we’re going! | 不 我们要去 |
[10:08] | It doesn’t hurt to look. | 看一眼又不会死 |
[10:14] | Babe, I don’t know what you’re stressing out about. | 宝贝 我不知道你在紧张什么 |
[10:16] | You don’t have to declare a major | 你要到大三才用担心 |
[10:17] | until, like, your junior year. | 选专业的事呢 |
[10:19] | I understand that, | 我知道 |
[10:21] | but I’m just trying to do it now so there’s space in the classes. | 可是我现在就想要定下来 这样课程之间就有空隙了 |
[10:27] | You’re totally over-thinking this. | 你就是想太多了 |
[10:29] | Just, I don’t know, like, what do you want to do the most? | 你就…我不知道 你最想做什么 |
[10:32] | It’s not that simple. You know it’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 你知道没那么简单的 |
[10:33] | No, it’s definitely that simple. | 不 其实就是那么简单 |
[10:35] | What do you want to do the most? | 那你最想做什么 |
[10:36] | I have until my junior year to figure it out. | 我要到大三的时候再想 |
[10:38] | Exactly. You have no clue what you want to do. | 就是这样 你完全不知道自己想做什么 |
[10:40] | Eva wants to get Sushi. | 伊娃想去吃寿司 |
[10:42] | – Do you want to go? – I can’t– | – 你要去吗 – 我不能… |
[10:44] | I can’t get Sushi right now. | 我现在不能吃寿司 |
[10:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:49] | None of this matters. | 这些都不重要 |
[10:51] | You realize that, right? | 你早就意识到了 对吧 |
[10:52] | My dad says that when you graduate, like, | 我爸说等到毕业的时候 |
[10:55] | nobody even goes near their major afterwards. | 几乎没有人从事的工作是跟自己专业有关的 |
[10:57] | It’s not like people are checking your transcript | 不是说别人就要看你的成绩单 |
[11:00] | to make sure you chose the right courses, | 来确定你到底选对了方向没有 |
[11:02] | and it’s not like they’re hiring anybody anyways, | 反正他们也不会雇什么人 |
[11:04] | so it really doesn’t matter. | 所以这真的不重要 |
[11:05] | I understand that, but it does matter for me. | 我都知道 可是这对我来说很重要 |
[11:09] | You know, I’m trying to plan ahead right now, and– | 我现在想提前做好打算 想… |
[11:11] | Okay, | 好了 |
[11:12] | – no– – trying to figure this out. | – 不… – 想现在就想好 |
[11:14] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 是我错了 |
[11:19] | What about philosophy, or russian lit? | 哲学怎么样 俄国文学呢 |
[11:23] | You loved that Dostoyevsky class. | 你那么爱听陀思妥耶夫斯基的课 |
[11:25] | I don’t know. I’m thinking about econ. | 我不知道 我在考虑经济学 |
[11:28] | – Econ? – Yeah. | – 经济学 – 对 |
[11:29] | You hated econ. | 你讨厌经济学 |
[11:31] | – Why would you take econ? – I know, | – 你怎么会考虑经济学 – 我知道 |
[11:32] | but maybe I just didn’t give it a chance, you know? | 可是或许我只是没有给过它机会 你知道吗 |
[11:34] | But what are– what are you gonna do with econ? | 可是你…你学经济学将来打算做什么 |
[11:36] | Are you gonna be a banker | 你是要做银行家 |
[11:38] | – or an accountant? – I don’t know, at least– I could, yeah, I mean, | – 或者会计师吗 – 我不知道 至少…我可以… 对 我是说 |
[11:39] | Money–that’s, like, | 钱…那… |
[11:40] | it’s an important thing to know about. | 了解钱是件很重要的事 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | I mean, do whatever you want. | 你想做什么就去做吧 |
[11:47] | It’s your last couple years of college. | 这是你大学的最后两年了 |
[11:50] | It’s just I see you as more of a poet than a suit. | 只不过比起西装革履 我觉得你更适合做诗人 |
[11:53] | Thank you. A poet– | 谢谢 诗人… |
[11:55] | I’ll bring you back a tuna roll. | 我会给你带一个金枪鱼卷回来的 |
[11:57] | All right. | 好 |
[12:04] | I can hear his heart beat. | 我能听到他的心跳声 |
[12:05] | Okay, wrap it. Wrap it. | 好了 包起来 把它包起来 |
[12:07] | All right, dr. Nora, how is our patient doing today? | 好 诺拉医生 你的病人今天怎么样啊 |
[12:11] | We’ve now had two dates. | 我们现在已经约会过两次了 |
[12:13] | Would you like to stay the night? | 你晚上愿意留下来吗 |
[12:16] | I read online that I can ask that now. | 网上说我可以这么问你了 |
[12:18] | – Buddy… – Sure. | – 儿子 – 行啊 |
[12:19] | I’m just gonna weigh in real quick. | 我稍微插一句 |
[12:21] | I don’t think looking online | 我觉得去网上找那些东西 |
[12:23] | is the best way to go about figuring out– | 并不是解决问题的好办… |
[12:24] | She only likes me at 2 1/2, so there’s no desire | 她现在对我的喜欢只有2.5分 所以她是没有跟我 |
[12:26] | – for intercourse. – What? | – 发生性关系的想法的 – 什么 |
[12:27] | – Tmi, dude. – Okay, that is not appropriate. | – 信息量太大了 老兄 – 好吧 这么说不太合适 |
[12:30] | – Intercoursing– – Find out if you can | – 发生性关系… – 就是想知道你会不会 |
[12:30] | – sleep over. – Max? | – 在我家过夜 – 麦克斯 |
[12:32] | Why can’t she sleep over? She’s my friend. | 她为什么不能在我们家过夜 她是我的朋友 |
[12:33] | I know she’s your friend, and you know, that’s fine. | 我知道她是你的朋友 我对此没有任何意见 |
[12:35] | Micah has slept over. Why can’t she? | 麦迦就能在我们家过夜 为什么她不行 |
[12:37] | Well, I’m sure her parents probably miss her and want her home. | 我确定她的父母可能会想她 想让她呆在家里 |
[12:40] | Oh, they just texted me back. | 他们刚刚回我短信了 |
[12:41] | They’re in a meeting, but they said it’s fine. | 他们在开会 不过他们说没问题 |
[12:43] | They already texted you back? | 他们已经回你短信了 |
[12:44] | Yeah, see? | 对 你看 |
[12:45] | Oh, it says, “Okay.” | 短信说 “好” |
[12:47] | Wow, okay then, I guess we’re having a sleepover. | 那好吧 那我想你可以留在我们家过夜了 |
[12:50] | – Excellent, let’s go upstairs. – Oh, I can’t right now, Max. | – 太好了 我们到楼上去 – 现在不行 麦克斯 |
[12:52] | Nora and I have to get a cast on brown puppy. | 诺拉跟我还得给棕狗狗敷药呢 |
[12:55] | – Understood. – It’s a very important doctor work. | – 明白 – 这对医生是很重要的工作 |
[12:56] | Come on. Come, Otis. | 走 我们走 奥蒂斯 |
[12:58] | Oh, good job. | 做得很好 |
[13:00] | I’ll go make up Haddie’s room, okay? | 我去收拾一下海蒂的房间 好吗 |
[13:02] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好 – 好吧 |
[13:05] | Let’s hear. | 我们来听一听 |
[13:06] | For a second there, I was actually excited for her. | 有那么一秒钟 我其实还挺为她感到激动的 |
[13:08] | I thought she was gonna tell us she got a better job. | 我以为她要告诉我们她找到了一份更好的工作 |
[13:09] | Look, we have to give Amber a raise. It’s– | 听我说 我们得给安博涨点工资 不然… |
[13:11] | How? With what? | 怎么涨 拿什么涨 |
[13:13] | We’ve booked the studio three times in the last three months. | 过去三个月里我们的录音室 就只被预订了三次 |
[13:15] | You and I are gonna have to start deferring our salaries, | 你跟我都得延迟发放自己的薪水了 |
[13:17] | – Because– – Yeah, yeah, I know this. | – 因为… – 是 是 我知道 |
[13:18] | – I’ve heard it. – I don’t think you do. | – 我都听到了 – 我不觉得你听到了 |
[13:19] | We have to do something, Adam. | 我们必须得采取点什么措施 亚当 |
[13:20] | Short of getting real jobs, I don’t know what we’re supposed o | 没有真正的工作 我不知道我们该拿什么 |
[13:22] | to support our recording hobby. | 来支撑我们的业余录音爱好 |
[13:24] | Well, then, what about Amber? | 那安博怎么办 |
[13:26] | – What about Amber? – Well, she’s having a baby, | – 安博怎么办 – 她怀孕了 |
[13:28] | and she’s our niece. | 而且她还是我们的侄女 |
[13:29] | Yeah, I know. That’s why I didn’t fire her three months ago. | 我知道 所以三个月前我才没有炒掉她 |
[13:35] | – Amber, hi. – Hi. | – 安博 嗨 – 嗨 |
[13:37] | I thought you guys might want a little midday treat. | 我想中午了你们俩可能想吃点什么 |
[13:41] | – Yeah, thank you. – Amber, hey– | – 没错 谢谢 – 安博 嘿 |
[13:42] | – You’re welcome. – Hey, Amber, Amber– | – 不用谢 – 安博 安博 |
[13:51] | Okay, the game is celebrity. | 好 游戏的名字叫社会名流 |
[13:54] | – Do you know that game? – No. | – 你知道这个游戏吗 – 不知道 |
[13:55] | No, okay. You write the name of famous people, | 不知道 好吧 就是你写下一些著名人物的名字 |
[13:57] | and they can be any kind of famous, like, it can be, | 不管是哪方面的名人都行 可以是 |
[13:59] | you know, the president or spongebob squarepants– | 总统啊 海绵宝宝啊 |
[14:02] | Just anybody who people know, | 只要为人熟知的都行 |
[14:05] | and then you’re gonna give clues– | 然后你就给我们线索… |
[14:06] | – Dad, this is lame. – No, it’s not lame. | – 爸 这游戏太差劲了 – 不 不差劲 |
[14:07] | You–you can’t say everything’s lame. | 你…你不能什么都说差劲 |
[14:09] | – You thought monopoly was lame. – Yeah. | – 你还觉得专利很差劲呢 – 没错 |
[14:11] | – People actually do this? – It’s not lame. | – 真会有人玩这个吗 – 一点都不差劲 |
[14:12] | People do it, | 很多人都玩 |
[14:12] | – and they have fun, and– – Yeah. Come on. | – 而且还玩得很开心 而且… – 对 来吧 |
[14:15] | Today, no screens, all right? | 今天晚上不许玩手机 知道吗 |
[14:16] | – Let’s just play this game. – Well, this can’t be your idea. | – 专心地玩这个游戏 – 这肯定不是你的主意 |
[14:18] | – No, it’s not my idea, but– – Hi. | – 这是不是我的主意 不过… – 嗨 |
[14:19] | Sorry, I was… like crazy. | 抱歉 我…刚才实在是太疯狂了 |
[14:22] | Okay, talk about it later. | 好 我们待会再说这个 |
[14:23] | – Hey, hey. – Hey, hey, hey. | – 嘿 嘿 – 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[14:24] | – Here she is. – Here comes | – 她来了 – 游戏之夜 |
[14:25] | the world reigning champ of game nights around the globe. | 卫冕多年的全球总冠军驾到了 |
[14:27] | We’re playing celebrities. | 我们玩社会名流 |
[14:28] | – Oh, great, my specialty. – Celebrities, our specialty. | – 太好了 我最擅长的游戏 – 社会名流 我们最擅长的 |
[14:31] | – Good luck. – Those are fighting words. | – 祝你们好运了 – 这可是在挑衅啊 |
[14:32] | Okay, so you guys be a team, right? | 好 那你们俩一队 行吗 |
[14:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Two against 2 1/2, right? | 行 行 行 2对2 1/2 对吧 |
[14:37] | – Yeah. – Oh, boy. | – 没错 – 天呐 |
[14:39] | 1/2 or 6/9ths, maybe. | 1/2或者6/9 |
[14:42] | I don’t want you fighting. | 我不希望你打架 |
[14:44] | I had to Atticus. He– | 我不得不这么做 阿迪克斯 他… |
[14:46] | I don’t care what the reasons are. | 我不管你有什么理由 |
[14:48] | I forbid you to fight. | 我不许你打架 |
[14:51] | Yes. | 好 |
[14:58] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[15:00] | Are those Haddie’s? | 这套睡衣是海蒂的吗 |
[15:01] | Oh, Max said I could wear them. | 麦克斯说我可以穿 |
[15:03] | Oh, yeah, absolutely. | 是 当然 |
[15:04] | For sure. They look– they look cute on you. | 当然可以 你穿起来…你穿起来很可爱 |
[15:07] | Thanks. What are you watching? | 谢了 你在看什么 |
[15:10] | I’m watching– this is to Kill a Mockingbird. | 我在看…名字叫做《杀死一只知更鸟》 |
[15:14] | Great movie. | 很不错的电影 |
[15:16] | Some high talk… | 一些大话… |
[15:17] | Where’s Max? What’s he up to? | 麦克斯呢 他也还没睡吗 |
[15:19] | We’re separating. | 我们分开了 |
[15:20] | – You’re separating. – Uh-huh. | – 你们分开了 – 啊哈 |
[15:22] | A girl can only watch a guy clean his lenses so many times. | 一个女孩看一个男孩擦镜头的次数是有限的 |
[15:25] | Mm, I totally get it. | 嗯 我完全明白 |
[15:29] | And I like hanging out with you. | 我喜欢跟你一起玩 |
[15:31] | I like hanging out with you. | 我也喜欢跟你一起玩 |
[15:34] | It’s very nice. | 非常好 |
[15:38] | My parents love this movie. | 我爸妈也喜欢这部电影 |
[15:40] | – Oh, yeah? – Mm-hmm. | – 是吗 – 嗯哼 |
[15:41] | They must be missing you right now, huh? | 他们现在肯定想死你了 你说是吧 |
[15:42] | They’ll survive. | 他们想不死的 |
[15:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:47] | Yeah, it’s good for them, actually. | 对 这样其实对他们也好 |
[15:49] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[15:51] | They’re very, like, clingy, you know? | 他们俩粘人得很 你知道吗 |
[15:53] | – Mm-hmm. – It’s all about time together. | – 嗯哼 – 天天都想跟我呆在一块 |
[15:55] | “Got to spend time together.” | 我爸老是说 |
[15:57] | My dad’s always saying, “Oh, you’re growing up too fast. | “我们得花点时间呆在一起” “哦 你长得太快了 |
[15:59] | I don’t want to miss anything,” And my mom’s like, | 我不想错过什么” 然后我妈呢就说 |
[16:00] | “Let’s go shopping. Let’s go get mani-pedis. | “我们去购物吧 我们去美甲吧 |
[16:02] | Let’s have mother-daughter time,” And it’s just– | 我们来点母女时光吧” 这实在是… |
[16:04] | – It’s constant, you know? – Oh, yeah, that’s a lot. | – 还经常这样 你知道吗 – 嗯 这确实频率太高了 |
[16:06] | And sometimes you just want to chill. | 有时候你只是想自己一个人冷静一下 |
[16:10] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:11] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:14] | Can I stay till the end? | 我能把电影看完吗 |
[16:15] | I’ve never actually seen it. | 我还从来没看过结局 |
[16:18] | Absolutely, sure. | 当然可以 行 |
[16:22] | Yep, sounds good to me. | 嗯 我没有意见 |
[16:28] | You’re gonna hear some ugly talk about this in school. | 你将会听到一些关于学校的不愉快谈话 |
[16:32] | I want you to promise me one thing. | 我希望你向我保证一件事 |
[16:36] | Okay, “I am a wild and crazy guy.” | 好 “我是一个又狂野又疯狂的人” |
[16:39] | – Steve Martin. Go, go, go. – Okay, | – 史蒂夫·马丁 继续 继续 – 好 |
[16:40] | They gave away their album and people thought it was weird. | 他们泄露了自己的专辑 大家都认为这张专辑很古怪 |
[16:42] | Oh, my god, u2. Go, go. | 我的天呐 是U2乐队 继续 继续 |
[16:44] | In a daytime talk show. | 在一次日间脱口秀中 |
[16:45] | Used to be on the today show– | 曾经上过《今日秀》 |
[16:46] | – Katie Couric. Quick, quick, quick. – A bicycle, and– | – 卡蒂·库里克 快快快 – 一辆自行车 然后… |
[16:48] | I know I am– | 我知道我是… |
[16:50] | – Pee-wee? – I mean, you are, but what am I? | – 皮维 – 我是指 你是 但是我是什么 |
[16:51] | – Yeah, okay. – Bad impression. | – 对 好 – 坏印象 |
[16:52] | – And my secret boyfriend, also known as Jason Bourne. – Matt Damon. | – 我的秘密男友 以《谍影重重》中詹森·伯恩一角著名 – 马特·达蒙 |
[16:55] | Uh-huh, and I tried this haircut. | 啊哈 我试过这个发型 |
[16:56] | – It was a terrible failure. – The Rachel. You’re very bad. | – 但确是完全的失败 – 瑞秋发型 你太失败了 |
[16:58] | Uh-huh, okay, and oh, oh, I’m a country singer, and– | 啊哈 好 哦 哦 我是名乡村歌手 而且… |
[17:02] | Dolly Parton. | 多莉·帕顿 |
[17:03] | Oh, “I did not have relations with that woman.” | 说过“我没有跟那个女人谈恋爱” |
[17:05] | Bill Clinton. | 比尔·克林顿 |
[17:06] | – Yes. – Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | – 对 – 继续 继续 继续 继续 |
[17:07] | “Clang, clang, clang,” Went the Trolley. | 出演过《“锵锵锵” 电车来了》 |
[17:08] | Judy–Judy Garland. | 朱迪…朱迪·嘉兰 |
[17:10] | Time, time, time. | 时间到 时间到 时间到 |
[17:10] | How many? Oh, god, how many? | 多少个 天呐 答对了多少个 |
[17:17] | 12! | 12个 |
[17:18] | Wow, that is true devastation. | 真是太惊人了 |
[17:21] | All right, all right, your turn, Ruby. | 好了 好了 该你们了 露比 |
[17:22] | Get it. Get it. | 快去 快去 |
[17:23] | That was just devastating. I got to say. | 我不得不说 实在是太惊人了 |
[17:24] | Like, it’s a little secret thing you got– | 你们肯定有暗号 |
[17:25] | A little secret language you got. | 肯定是用了暗号了 |
[17:26] | – What? No. – Yeah, called good teamwork. | – 什么 没有 – 这叫做良好的团队合作 |
[17:28] | All right, all right, we can beat them. Team Rizzoli. | 好 好 我们能打败她们 里佐利队 |
[17:29] | – Team Rizzoli, whoo! – Let’s go. | – 里佐利队 喔 – 开始 |
[17:30] | Okay, all right, is the timer ready? | 好 好吧 计时器准备好了吗 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry. You’re ready. | 不好意思 可以了 |
[17:34] | – Here we go. – All right, come on. | – 我们开始吧 – 好 来吧 |
[17:34] | – We got this. – Okay, Team Rizzoli–and go. | – 我们能行的 – 好 里佐利队 开始 |
[17:36] | Oh, oh, Team Peeta. | 贝塔队 |
[17:39] | Hungry games– the Hunger Games. | 《饥饿游戏》 是《饥饿游戏》 |
[17:41] | Yeah, yes, dad, yeah. | 对 对 爸 没错 |
[17:42] | I had a poster of him over my bed for– | 我床头上贴了他的海报整整… |
[17:44] | It’s the guy in the Hunger Games. | 这个人是《饥饿游戏》里边的 |
[17:46] | Right– | 对 |
[17:46] | I had a poster of him up. | 我床头上有他的海报 |
[17:48] | – He’s cute. – That kid. Oh, yeah, the kid. | – 长得特别帅 – 那小子啊 对 那小子 |
[17:50] | – I’m just gonna– – Pass. Just pass. | – 我再… – 过 过 |
[17:51] | Ok, um, um… | 好 嗯…嗯… |
[17:54] | Oh, mom’s celebrity crush. | 妈的偶像 |
[17:55] | Is shaft. | 太难了 |
[17:57] | – I don’t know. – He was in–no, he was in er and– | – 我不知道 – 他参演过…不 他参演过《急诊室的故事》 |
[18:00] | – Oh, Clooney. George Clooney. – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Whoo! | – 克鲁尼 乔治·克鲁尼 – 对 对 对 对 喔 |
[18:02] | Okay, okay. Go, go. | 好 好 继续 继续 |
[18:03] | – Now you’re in business. – Okay, her hips don’t lie. | – 你们终于进入状态了 – 她的屁股不会撒谎 |
[18:07] | – Uh… – No, she has– | – 呃… – 不 她.. |
[18:09] | She’s on the Voice. | 她参加过《好声音》 |
[18:10] | – She has the blonde– – I don’t know–pass. | – 她有着一头金色的… – 我不知道…过 |
[18:12] | Pass, pass, pass, pass. | 过 过 过 |
[18:13] | – I’m not gonna get that. – He doesn’t know it. | – 我死也猜不到的 – 他不知道那个 |
[18:14] | – Next one. – Don’t be stressed. | – 下一个 – 别有压力 |
[18:15] | How much time? | 还有多少时间 |
[18:16] | I don’t–I don’t know who this is. | 我不知道…我不知道这人是谁 |
[18:18] | Well, then, if you don’t know– | 如果你不知道的话… |
[18:20] | Is it–you can always sound it out if it’s–you know, | 是不是…你可以试一试 要是… |
[18:22] | what the words… Does it mean anything else? | 那个词….那个词还有别的意思吗 |
[18:24] | Oh, oh, I’m allergic to these. | 我对这些过敏 |
[18:26] | – Oh, perfect. – Dad? | – 完美 – 爸 |
[18:29] | – Just pass. Just pass. – No, it’s really easy. | – 过 过 – 不 真的很简单 |
[18:31] | – How much time do we have? – No. | – 我们还剩多少时间 – 不 |
[18:31] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[18:33] | Dad, it’s easy. | 爸 真的很简单 |
[18:34] | – Pass, pass. – No, you know it. | – 过 过 – 不 你是知道的 |
[18:36] | I just– | 我… |
[18:37] | I’m allergic to peanuts! | 我对花生过敏 |
[18:39] | Dad? What– | 爸 你怎么… |
[18:41] | – It’s a mild allergy. – How do you not know that? | – 只是轻微过敏 – 你怎么会不知道那个 |
[18:42] | You gave it to me out of context. | 你说的实在是太离谱了 |
[18:44] | Who the hell are the peanuts, anyway? | 再说了 谁他娘的名字叫花生啊 |
[18:46] | Peanuts is Lucy and Charlie Brown and Linus– you didn’t know that? | 花生(漫画)就是露西 查理·布朗 还有莱纳斯…你不知道吗 |
[18:49] | No, I didn’t know! | 我不知道 |
[18:51] | That’s why I was telling you to pass it. | 所以我才让你过嘛 |
[18:52] | Well, okay! I pass, okay? | 好 我过 好了吧 |
[18:54] | Game night sucks. | 游戏之夜烂死了 |
[19:03] | Peanuts– who wrote that one? | 花生…谁写的这条 |
[19:07] | – I wrote it. – Oh. | – 我写的 – 哦 |
[19:12] | Max, what do you say you turn the lights out in ten minutes, okay? | 麦克斯 你觉得你在十分钟后关灯怎么样 如何 |
[19:17] | I just have this one more lens to clean. | 我还剩这一个镜头要擦 |
[19:19] | All right. | 行 |
[19:21] | And I want you to head downstairs and say good night to your friend, okay? | 我希望你到楼下去向你的朋友说声晚安 好吗 |
[19:25] | Give her some eye contact, maybe a little smile. | 要看着她的眼睛 再带点微笑就更好了 |
[19:28] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好 – 好 |
[19:32] | – Dad. – Yeah? | – 爸 – 什么事 |
[19:38] | Do you think she likes me at 3 yet? | 你觉得她现在对我的喜欢有三分了吗 |
[19:45] | She said I have nice eyes. | 她说我眼睛很漂亮 |
[19:49] | Well, then, I’d say you’re headed in that direction, Max. | 要我说你已经在往那个方向发展了 麦克斯 |
[20:09] | I’m just saying I think she actually likes him. | 我得说我个人觉得她其实是喜欢他的 |
[20:12] | – Mm-hmm. – Like, likes him, likes him. | – 嗯哼 – 喜欢他的那种喜欢 |
[20:14] | Mm. Yep… | 嗯 是 |
[20:16] | – What? -But maybe she likes us. | – 怎么了 – 不过也或许是她喜欢我们 |
[20:18] | What do you mean? | 你指的什么 |
[20:20] | I don’t know. I just–I can’t put my finger on it, | 我不知道 我…我也说不太清楚 |
[20:23] | but whenever she’s here, she’s playing with Nora, | 可是她一来我们这儿 就跟诺拉玩上了 |
[20:25] | or she’s wanting to be next to me and hanging out, | 也或许是她想亲近我 跟我一起玩 |
[20:28] | and Max is sometimes nowhere to be found. | 而麦克斯有时候却不知道去哪儿了 |
[20:29] | Well, Nora’s cute. You’re fun. | 那是因为诺拉很可爱 你也很风趣 |
[20:31] | I know, but it’s just sometimes it’s– | 我知道 可是我总觉得有时候… |
[20:33] | I want to make sure that when she’s here, | 我想确保她在我们这儿的时候 |
[20:36] | she wants to spend time with Max. | 是想跟麦克斯一起玩 |
[20:38] | Like, she’s not here because she’s missing her parents, or– | 就好像是 她心不在这儿 因为她一直在想着她的父母 又或者是… |
[20:41] | I think she is. I think she likes him. | 我觉得她是 她的确喜欢麦克斯 |
[20:43] | I think we’re a bonus. | 而我们只是意外的收获 |
[20:45] | It’s like when you first started going out with me. | 就好像你第一次开始跟我约会的时候 |
[20:47] | The Bravermans were just a bonus. | 布雷弗曼家的其他人也是意外的收获 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:51] | Yes, I–yes, it was. | 没错 我…对 确实是这样 |
[20:53] | I just– | 我只是… |
[20:54] | I don’t want– | 我不想… |
[20:55] | I don’t want this to get blurred, that’s all. | 我只是不想让这件事扯得不清不楚 仅此而已 |
[20:58] | You know? I want to be sure that we’re protecting Max. | 你知道吗 我想确保我们是在保护麦克斯 |
[21:01] | I don’t think we have to worry about it. | 我认为我们没必要担心这点 |
[21:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:03] | – She likes him. – Right. | – 她喜欢他 – 对 |
[21:06] | Look, he said she said he has nice eyes. | 他说迪伦夸他眼睛漂亮 |
[21:09] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:10] | She likes him. | 她真喜欢他 |
[21:15] | Good night, honey. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[21:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:20] | ♪ Can never be up where you are ♪ | ♪ 有你陪伴我可以永不醒来 ♪ |
[21:25] | ♪ Resting upon your side ♪ | ♪ 紧紧依偎在你的身旁 ♪ |
[21:35] | – Hey. – Sorry. | – 嘿 – 抱歉 |
[21:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:40] | I didn’t mean to wake you, so– | 我不是故意吵醒你的 所以… |
[21:43] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[21:45] | Where have you been? What time is it? | 你去哪儿了 现在几点了 |
[21:48] | I was–I was studying | 我在…我在一个朋友家 |
[21:51] | at a friend’s… Okay? | 学习… 好吗 |
[21:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:56] | – Please, don’t tell my dad. – Okay. All right. | – 拜托你千万别告诉我爸 – 好 行 |
[21:59] | – Please. – Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. | – 拜托了 – 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[22:00] | Hey, people are sleeping. | 嘿 大家都在睡觉呢 |
[22:02] | I don’t feel good. | 我觉得不太舒服 |
[22:03] | Oh, boy, okay. Hang on. | 天呐 好吧 坚持一下 |
[22:05] | – Okay. – Let’s go to the bathroom. | – 好 – 去洗手间 |
[22:06] | Quick, quick. Quickly, quickly to the bathroom. | 快点 快点 快点 赶快去洗手间 |
[22:12] | You all right? Oh, god. | 你没事吧 天呐 |
[22:16] | Okay, your hair– | 好吧 你的头发… |
[22:20] | All right, it seems like it’s mostly all out, huh? | 好了 你差不多都吐干净了 对吧 |
[22:22] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[22:24] | Feel a little bit better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[22:26] | – Okay, here you go. – Thank you. Thank you so much. | – 好了 来 – 谢谢 太谢谢了 |
[22:31] | It’s okay. Shh, shh, shh. | 没事了 嘘嘘嘘 |
[22:33] | Here. | 来 |
[22:35] | ♪ Much more than before ♪ | ♪ 比以前更多 ♪ |
[22:49] | There you are. | 你原来在这儿啊 |
[22:53] | Okay, so after four hours on expedia, | 好了 我在缤客网上查了四个小时 |
[22:57] | I think I got this whole thing figured out. | 我想我终于把整件事都解决了 |
[22:59] | So, the three of us can go to Orlando for the weekend. | 所以 我们三个这个周末可以去奥兰多市了 |
[23:05] | Flights, hotels, theme park, food for under $2,000, | 飞机 酒店 主题公园 还有吃的总共加起来不到2000美元 |
[23:10] | and my mom said that she would watch Aida. | 我妈也说她可以帮我们照顾艾达 |
[23:12] | Now, I know that this is a splurge, | 我知道这虽然有点破费 |
[23:14] | but you know, I think– | 不过 我觉得… |
[23:15] | I think we can swing it. | 我觉得我们还是可以承受的 |
[23:18] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[23:20] | we can’t– we can’t afford that. | 我们负担…我们负担不起 |
[23:23] | We can’t… | 我们没办法… |
[23:24] | – Why? Why not? – Even close to afford that. | – 为什么 为什么负担不起 – 完全负担不起 |
[23:29] | It was a really good deal. | 这个真的很划算 |
[23:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:35] | I think I’m losing my business. | 我想我就要失业了 |
[23:40] | I think the luncheonette’s going under. | 我觉得速食餐厅就要破产了 |
[23:46] | I thought you were mixing an album and… | 我以为你们一直在混录专辑 我以为… |
[23:52] | you guys had work. | 你们有生意 |
[23:55] | There’s not an album. I’m not mixing an album. | 根本没有什么专辑 我没有在混录专辑 |
[23:59] | Then what were you doing there every night? | 那你们每天晚上都在那儿干什么 |
[24:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:08] | Hiding, and panicking, | 在逃避 在恐慌 |
[24:10] | and playing candy crush– a lot of candy crush. | 在玩《糖果传奇》 很多时候都在玩《糖果传奇》 |
[24:17] | – I should’ve told you sooner. – Yeah. | – 我应该早点告诉你的 – 是 |
[24:19] | I’m sorry. You know, you can yell at me. | 对不起 你可以吼我 |
[24:21] | In fact, it would probably help if you did. | 说实话 要是你吼我可能还会对我有点帮助 |
[24:24] | I don’t want to yell at you. | 我不想吼你 |
[24:25] | I just don’t want you hiding from me. | 我只是不希望你躲着我 |
[24:35] | I’m just going round and round, | 我现在就在不停地到处走啊走 |
[24:36] | thinking about if I lose the luncheonette | 想着如果我没了速食餐厅的话 |
[24:39] | then I have no income. | 我就没有任何收入了 |
[24:41] | If I have no income, we have to sell the house. | 如果我没了收入 我们就得卖掉房子 |
[24:44] | I’m gonna literally lose the roof over our kids’ heads, | 我会真失去孩子们头上的屋顶 |
[24:48] | and then, we’re gonna have to sell it | 然后我们就得卖掉它 |
[24:50] | and move to some other district, | 然后搬去别的地区 |
[24:52] | and Jabbar’s gonna have to make all new friends, | 然后乔巴就得重新交朋友 |
[24:54] | and the whole thing’s on me– | 这整件事全都怪我 |
[24:55] | And then, somehow, in the middle of all that, | 然后在这期间 |
[24:56] | I have to figure out how to get him to Hogwarts. | 我还得考虑怎么能让他去霍格沃兹魔法学院玩 |
[25:03] | Baby– | 宝贝 |
[25:04] | I love our house. I don’t want to leave here. | 我爱我们的房子 我不想离开这儿 |
[25:10] | I’m so sorry that I got us in this situation. | 我很抱歉让我们陷入这种境地 |
[25:19] | I love our house too. | 我也爱我们的房子 |
[25:21] | You built us a beautiful house. | 你给我们建了一栋漂亮的房子 |
[25:24] | And the luncheonette is an amazing place | 而且速食餐厅也是因为你才有的 |
[25:27] | that you made happen. | 一个非常棒的地方 |
[25:28] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[25:29] | But I don’t care about any of that. | 但是所有这些我都不在乎 |
[25:31] | Losing those things doesn’t scare me at all. | 失去那些东西也吓不倒我 |
[25:35] | You not talking to me, | 但是你不跟我说 |
[25:36] | and you riding off in the middle of the night–that scares me. | 半夜骑着摩托车跑掉 那些才吓到我了 |
[25:44] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[25:47] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[25:50] | You’re my guy… | 你是我的男人 |
[25:52] | For the rest of my life. | 一辈子都是 |
[25:58] | You’re all we need. | 你就是我需要的全部 |
[26:14] | – Hey, bud. – Hey. | – 嘿 儿子 – 嘿 |
[26:16] | Can we talk for a sec? | 我们能谈一谈吗 |
[26:17] | Yeah, sure. | 行 当然 |
[26:20] | So your dad and I did some research on Harry Potter World, | 我跟你爸爸查了一些哈利·波特魔法世界的信息 |
[26:24] | and we’re sorry, buddy, | 但是我们很抱歉 儿子 |
[26:28] | but it was just too expensive. | 因为那实在是太贵了 |
[26:30] | We can’t go. | 我们去不了 |
[26:35] | When can we go? | 那我们什么时候能去 |
[26:37] | You know, the second we’re able to, | 只要我们能去了 |
[26:40] | I promise, we are going. | 我答应你 我们一定会去 |
[26:42] | Just not right now. | 但是现在不行 |
[26:43] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我可以帮忙 |
[26:45] | I can wash grandpa’s truck, | 我可以洗爷爷的车 |
[26:47] | or we can even have a garage sale. | 或者我们办一个车库旧货出售 |
[26:49] | I’ll even pay for my own plane ticket. | 我的机票钱我都自己出 |
[26:51] | That is such a big boy thing to say, sweetie, | 你能说这番话真的很懂事 宝贝 |
[26:54] | and thank you, but we promise we’ll get there one day. | 谢谢你 不过我们答应你有一天我们一定会去那儿的 |
[27:08] | – Hey, wake up. – No. | – 嘿 醒醒 – 不要 |
[27:11] | Come on, wake up for a sec. | 拜托 先起来一会儿 |
[27:12] | – Stop. – I know, it’s terrible. | – 住手 – 我知道 太可怕了 |
[27:14] | I’m the devil. Wake up. | 我就是恶魔 醒醒 |
[27:16] | I’ve got to talk to you. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[27:17] | I gotta go to work, but here. | 我得去上班了 不过给 |
[27:19] | I made you coffee, okay? | 我给你煮了咖啡 好吗 |
[27:21] | I don’t drink coffee. | 我不喝咖啡 |
[27:23] | Well, you might want to reconsider just this once, | 这一次你恐怕得重新考虑考虑了 |
[27:27] | ’cause it’s probably gonna make you feel better. | 因为这个能让你感觉好很多 |
[27:36] | Oh, god, is he out there yet? | 天呐 我爸他出去了吗 |
[27:39] | No. I told you I wouldn’t tell him, | 没有 我跟你说了我不会告诉他的 |
[27:42] | and I didn’t. | 我也没有告诉他 |
[27:43] | Okay. Thank you so much, amber. | 好吧 太谢谢你了 安博 |
[27:46] | Honestly, for everything, I– | 说实话 这些事 我… |
[27:48] | Don’t–don’t get used to it, okay? | 别…别太习惯了 好吗 |
[27:50] | ’cause I’m not always gonna be here to cover for you, | 我不可能一直在这儿帮你打掩护 |
[27:52] | so you’re gonna have to take a little bit better care of yourself. | 所以你以后得多照顾自己一些 |
[27:56] | All right. | 好 |
[27:58] | Do you want to– | 你想… |
[28:00] | You want to talk about what happened last night? | 你想跟我说说昨晚上发生什么了吗 |
[28:04] | These guys, they, like– | 那些人 他们… |
[28:06] | They brought a beer bong. | 他们带了一个啤酒水烟枪 |
[28:09] | And I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[28:10] | I just–I felt like I needed to participate, | 我就…我觉得自己得加入他们 |
[28:15] | and it just– | 然后就… |
[28:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:18] | Peer pressure. | 同辈压力 |
[28:19] | Yeah, it’s a classic. | 是啊 这很典型 |
[28:21] | Yeah. God. | 对啊 天呐 |
[28:23] | Man. | 天呐 |
[28:26] | Look, I am basically the last person that can tell you not to drink, | 听我说 我是最不该告诉你不该喝酒的人 |
[28:30] | – I know. – But, um…I don’t know. | – 我知道 – 不过…我不知道 |
[28:33] | Just try to remember how bad it made you feel. | 你要记得喝醉了的感觉有多糟糕 |
[28:36] | And in my experience, | 据我的经验 |
[28:39] | almost nothing good ever comes of a night like that. | 那种晚上几乎不会有什么好事情发生 |
[28:46] | Right. | 也是 |
[28:48] | And you know… | 你也知道 |
[28:51] | About your dad, | 关于你爸爸 |
[28:53] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[28:55] | Your dad is trying, | 你爸很努力了 |
[28:57] | And my dad… | 而我爸… |
[29:00] | Didn’t even give it a shot, | 连尝都不去尝试 |
[29:05] | – And– – Really? | – 而且… – 真的吗 |
[29:07] | My dad wasn’t even there. | 我爸甚至都没陪过我们 |
[29:10] | I mean, he didn’t even– | 我是说 他甚至都… |
[29:11] | He didn’t even try, and I know it’s kind of embarrassing, | 他根本就不去尝试 我知道跟你说这些很尴尬 |
[29:17] | but, you know, at least your dad is doing the best he can. | 可是 至少你爸爸已经在尽力了 |
[29:22] | I think you should cut him some slack, seriously, | 我觉得你应该对他宽容一些 真的 |
[29:25] | because you’re lucky to have him. | 因为你很幸运能有他这样的爸爸 |
[29:28] | I get it. I do. | 我明白 真的 |
[29:32] | And it’s cool that you | 你跟你妈关系能那么好 |
[29:34] | have such a good relationship with your mom, you know? | 真是太好了 你知道吗 |
[29:37] | Yeah, it is. | 对 没错 |
[29:39] | It’s great, but it took a lot of hard work | 是很好 但也是花了我们很多努力 |
[29:45] | and unpleasant situations to get us there. | 也经历了很多不愉快的事才让我们能有这样的关系 |
[29:50] | But now, she’s my best friend. | 不过现在 她是我最好的朋友 |
[29:53] | So… | 所以… |
[29:57] | – Try, okay? – All right. | – 试一试 好吗 – 好 |
[29:59] | And in the meantime, you can take solace in the fact | 还有啊 你应该欣慰自己现在比我 |
[30:03] | that I was much worse than you are at your age, | 在你这个年纪的时候遭遇要好得多 |
[30:06] | so there’s hope for you yet. | 所以你还有希望 |
[30:09] | – Really? – Much worse. | – 真的吗 – 好太多了 |
[30:11] | – Okay. – So think about it. | – 好吧 – 所以你好考虑一下吧 |
[30:17] | Yeah, so, I’m just trying to think about my future | 对 所以我在尽量考虑自己的未来 |
[30:20] | and what actually makes sense for me, | 考虑什么事对我才是有意义的 |
[30:22] | but you were a business major, right? | 不过你是经济专业毕业的 对吧 |
[30:24] | Yeah, management and strategy. | 对 管理与策略专业 |
[30:25] | Yeah, so I was thinking of doing economics. | 对 所以我在考虑经济学 |
[30:28] | It says that it, like, has the most options, from what I’ve read. | 我看的那些信息都说选择经济专业的人最多 |
[30:32] | You know, you can go into, like, accounting or finance with that. | 这样的话 就可以从事会计或者财务方面的工作 |
[30:35] | At least, you can go to graduate business school. | 不然至少也还能去上研究生商学院 |
[30:37] | Yeah, economics is great. You’re right. | 对 经济学不错 你的选择是对的 |
[30:40] | You would have a lot of options. | 你会有更多的选择 |
[30:42] | But drew, I remember being where you’re at, | 不过德鲁 我记得自己也遇到跟你一样的情况 |
[30:44] | and I thought real practically. | 我觉得你很实际 |
[30:46] | I didn’t really think about my dreams, | 我当时都没好好考虑自己的梦想 |
[30:49] | or what I really wanted to do. | 或者自己到底想做什么 |
[30:50] | I just–I wanted to get a good, solid major | 我就只是…我就想选择一个好点的固定的专业 |
[30:52] | so I could get a good job, right? | 这样我就能找一份好工作了 对吧 |
[30:53] | But you’re at this great school, Berkeley, right? | 不过你现在的学校不错 贝克里大学 对吧 |
[30:56] | You can explore anything you want. | 你可以去钻研任何你想做的事 |
[30:58] | You don’t have any major responsibilities right now. | 你现在也没有专业方面的负担 |
[31:01] | And that’s what you should do. You should explore. | 这才是你应该做的 你应该去钻研 |
[31:02] | Figure out what makes you happy, and just follow your dreams. | 找到能让你开心的事 追寻自己的梦想就好 |
[31:04] | Don’t worry about making money. | 别担心赚不赚钱的事 |
[31:06] | – Not right now. – Hold on a second. | – 现在不用 – 等等 |
[31:08] | Is that the advice you just gave him? | 这就是你给他的建议吗 |
[31:09] | – “Follow your dreams, don’t–” – Yeah. | – 追寻自己的梦想 不要… – 对 |
[31:10] | No. Listen to my advice. | 不 听我的建议 |
[31:12] | Learn how to make money while you’re there, all right? | 趁你还在学校好好学习怎么赚钱 知道吗 |
[31:14] | Make as much of it as you can, | 能赚多少就赚多少 |
[31:16] | because that old adage, “Money can’t buy you happiness,” | 因为古语说 “金钱买不来幸福” |
[31:18] | – it absolutely buys you happiness. – I don’t think that’s true. | – 钱绝对买得来幸福 – 我觉得你这话说得不对 |
[31:21] | I think that money can buy you peace of mind, | 我觉得金钱可以买得内心的平静 |
[31:23] | but not necessarily happiness. | 但不一定能买到幸福 |
[31:24] | Yeah, and the last time I checked, | 对 上次自己核对的时候 |
[31:25] | peace of mind is the definition of happiness, so make money. | 内心的平静就是幸福的定义 所以去赚钱 |
[31:29] | Greed is good. | 贪婪是好事 |
[31:34] | Well– | 这… |
[31:37] | See you after school, mrs. B. | 放学后再见 布夫人 |
[31:38] | Oh, hey, Dylan. | 嘿 迪伦 |
[31:40] | Actually, honey, can I– | 其实吧 宝贝 我能… |
[31:42] | I just want to talk to you about that. | 我正想跟你谈谈这个 |
[31:44] | Oh, is today not good for you guys? | 今天你们不太方便吗 |
[31:46] | No, no, it’s not that. I just– | 不 不 我不是要跟你谈这个 我只是… |
[31:47] | I want you to know that I– | 我想让你知道我… |
[31:48] | I reached out to your parents. | 我联系过你父母了 |
[31:50] | I tried to call them, and didn’t get through to them. | 我打过电话给他们 但是他们没有接 |
[31:53] | I left a message– | 我留了一条信息… |
[31:55] | Yeah, I should’ve told you. | 对 我应该告诉你来着 |
[31:57] | – They were out of town. – It’s okay. | – 他们都出城去了 – 没关系 |
[31:58] | They’re– they’re not horrible people. | 他们…他们不是什么坏人 |
[32:00] | They’re just not around a lot, | 他们只是不经常在我身边 |
[32:01] | with their company and everything. | 要忙公司的事什么的 |
[32:02] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[32:03] | Okay, that’s not a problem. | 好吧 这倒没什么问题 |
[32:05] | I just–I know that you’re aware Max has feelings for you. | 我只是…我知道你清楚麦克斯对你有感觉 |
[32:09] | You know that he thinks that there’s this– | 你知道他认为你们俩… |
[32:11] | this strong friendship between the two of you, | 你们俩之间有坚固的友情 |
[32:13] | and that there’s something there, and– | 你们俩之间有点来电 然后… |
[32:15] | I just want to be sure that you’re coming over to hang out with him, | 我只是想确定你到我们家来是跟他一起玩 |
[32:19] | not just us, | 而不是只是跟我们 |
[32:21] | Because you miss your– you know what I mean? | 因为你想念你的…你知道我指的是什么吗 |
[32:24] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是 – 好 |
[32:25] | Max really, really likes you. | 麦克斯真的真的很喜欢你 |
[32:27] | Yeah, I think Max is awesome. | 是 我也觉得麦克斯很了不起 |
[32:30] | Yeah, he is awesome. | 对 他是很了不起 |
[32:32] | He’s an awesome kid. | 他是个了不起的孩子 |
[32:33] | I like both of you. | 你们俩我都喜欢 |
[32:34] | I like all of you, but sometimes Max is funny, | 我喜欢你们家所有人 有时候麦克斯会很有趣 |
[32:37] | and sometimes Max is boring, | 但有时候他又会很无聊 |
[32:38] | and I like talking to you when he’s boring. | 他无聊的时候我喜欢跟你们聊天 |
[32:40] | My–my home is pretty boring too, | 我…我家也很无聊 |
[32:41] | but I’m okay staying by myself. | 不过我一个人独处也没关系 |
[32:43] | It’s fine, so… | 没有关系 所以… |
[32:44] | No, absolutely not. | 不 当然有关系 |
[32:46] | You’re coming over today, after school. | 你今天一定得来我们家 放学之后就来 |
[32:48] | I just–I wanted to let you know, that’s all. | 我只是…我只想让你知道这些 仅此而已 |
[32:50] | Okay? I insist. | 行吗 我坚持请你来 |
[32:51] | – It’s all good. – Okay. | – 没有任何不妥 – 好 |
[32:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:54] | – Great. – Great. | – 太好了 – 很好 |
[32:55] | – I’ll see you after school. – Bye mrs. B. Yep. | – 我们放学后再见 – 再见 布夫人 好 |
[32:57] | – Okay. – We’ll bake something. | – 好 – 我们烤东西吃 |
[33:07] | Hey, Amber. | 嘿 安博 |
[33:09] | Brought you some herbal tea– little peace offering. | 给你带了一点草本茶 一点友好赠品 |
[33:12] | It’s decaf. | 无咖啡因的 |
[33:13] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:15] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[33:17] | We’re really sorry that you overheard us talking about you. | 我们真的很抱歉你偶然听到我们在谈论你 |
[33:20] | We just don’t want you to worry about the business stuff. | 我们只是不想让你担心生意上的事 |
[33:22] | That’s our job. | 那是我们的职责 |
[33:24] | But that’s, like, exactly my point– | 可是…我的意思是… |
[33:26] | ss that it’s my job too. | 那也是我的职责 |
[33:27] | I’m a big part of this company. | 我也是这个公司的很大一分子 |
[33:30] | You know, I asked you for a raise | 你们知道 我想你们提出涨工资 |
[33:32] | because I think I deserve it, | 是因为我觉得我受之无愧 |
[33:33] | not because I’m, like, pregnant or your niece. | 而不是因为我怀孕了或者是你们的侄女 |
[33:35] | It’s because I work really, really hard. | 而是因为我真的真的工作很努力 |
[33:37] | You’re right. You work as hard as we do. | 你说得对 你工作和我们一样努力 |
[33:39] | You know, | 你也知道 |
[33:40] | it’s just frustrating, | 这实在让人很生气 |
[33:42] | because you weren’t, like, | 因为你们俩没有 |
[33:43] | honest or straightforward with me about it, | 对我坦诚相待 没有告诉我事情的真相 |
[33:45] | and so I didn’t even get the chance to, like, | 所以如果公司真要倒闭了 |
[33:48] | look for other opportunities if this falls through, you know? | 我却连一个寻求别的可能性的机会都没有 你们知道吗 |
[33:50] | And now, I’m like a total piggy, | 而现在 却搞得我好像完全是个贪心鬼 |
[33:52] | and nobody’s gonna want to hire me, and I have no options. | 没人愿意雇用我一样 我连选都没得选 |
[33:54] | Well, okay, first of all, you’re not a piggy. | 好吧 首先 你不是贪心鬼 |
[33:57] | You look fantastic. | 你非常了不起 |
[33:58] | Secondly, you’re gonna be fine. | 其次 你会没事的 |
[33:59] | We’re–we’re gonna get through this together. | 我们…我们会一起共渡难关的 |
[34:03] | I mean, we have a secret weapon. | 我的意思是 我们有一个秘密武器 |
[34:05] | This is mr. Backup plan. | 那就是备用计划先生 |
[34:07] | He’s got backup plans for his backup plan, right? | 他对自己的备用计划都有备用计划 对吧 |
[34:10] | I do. | 没错 |
[34:11] | I got a backup plan for that backup plan. | 我的确对那个备用计划还有个备用计划 |
[34:13] | It’s all gonna work out. | 一定会管用的 |
[34:14] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[34:17] | – Right. – You’re in good hands. | – 好吧 – 你会得到很好的照顾的 |
[34:19] | Yep. | 没错 |
[34:26] | – Hey. – Hey, honey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 亲爱的 |
[34:28] | Hey, did you know that we are overdrawn and late on two bills? | 嘿 你知道我们透支还晚还了两张账单吗 |
[34:32] | I’m not sure what’s going on. | 我不太清楚是怎么回事 |
[34:34] | I also keep forgetting to tell you, it’s totally my fault, | 我也一直忘了告诉你 这都是我的错 |
[34:37] | but the check engine light in my car is on. | 不过我车里的引擎故障灯一直在亮 |
[34:39] | Great, that’s all I need. | 很好 我知道这些就够了 |
[34:40] | I just changed the oil in that thing. | 我才刚给那玩意儿换完油 |
[34:43] | Okay, I can take it in. It’s okay. | 好吧 我可以自己换 没关系 |
[34:46] | – No, no, no, I’m sorry. – I’ll take it in. | – 不不不 对不起 – 我自己换 |
[34:47] | – I’m– Okay. – No, I’ll take it in. I’ll take the car in. | – 我…好吧 – 不 我去换 我去给它换油 |
[34:48] | It’s not the car, it’s just everything else right now. | 不是因为车的事 而是现在那些别的事 |
[34:50] | – I can’t take it anymore. – I– | – 我实在受不了了 – 我… |
[34:52] | – believe me– – Everybody needs something from me– | – 相信我… – 每个人都需要我点什么 |
[34:54] | It’s mom and it’s dad. It’s crosby at the luncheonette. | 妈需要我 爸需要我 克劳斯比也需要我处理速食餐厅的事 |
[34:56] | It’s like a weight around my neck, and I want it gone. | 就好像有千斤重担压在我的肩上 我希望它消失 |
[34:58] | And I could call a headhunter tomorrow. | 我明天就可以打电话给猎聘人员 |
[35:00] | I could get a job job, | 我可以找一份真正的工作 |
[35:01] | and I could get the luncheonette off my plate. | 我可以让速食餐厅从此消失在我生活当中 |
[35:03] | I could do that, and it would make my life a lot easier. | 我完全可以那么做 这样也会让我的生活轻松点 |
[35:05] | Yep. | 对 |
[35:07] | You could. | 你是可以 |
[35:08] | You could absolutely do all of that, but you won’t. | 你当然可以这么做 但是你不会 |
[35:12] | Honey, that’s not who you are. | 亲爱的 你不是那样的人 |
[35:15] | You don’t just get into something | 你不会遇到什么事 |
[35:17] | and just walk away from it. | 就只会去逃避 |
[35:19] | – I’ve known you for so long… – Kristina– | – 我认识你这么久… – 克里斯蒂娜 |
[35:21] | And I know that deep down, | 我了解你有那么深 |
[35:22] | You actually–I don’t know. You like it. | 你其实…我不知道 你喜欢这样 |
[35:24] | – You like helping people. – No, I don’t. | – 你喜欢帮助别人 – 我不喜欢 |
[35:26] | You don’t like torturing yourself, | 你不喜欢折磨自己 |
[35:27] | but you like helping people. | 但你喜欢帮助别人 |
[35:29] | It’s part of the reason why I love you. | 这也是我爱你的原因之一 |
[35:32] | It’s what makes you you. | 那样的你才是你 |
[35:34] | – Yeah. – You know? | – 是 – 你知道吗 |
[35:35] | I’m my own, worst enemy. | 我是我自己最大的敌人 |
[35:36] | You are. | 没错 |
[35:37] | It’s what makes you Adam. | 所以你才是亚当 |
[35:39] | And see, the best part… | 最棒的是… |
[35:40] | Yeah? | 是什么 |
[35:41] | Is that you take care of everybody else… | 是你关心其他每一个人 |
[35:43] | – Mm-hmm. – And I get to take care of you. | – 嗯哼 – 然后我得来关心你 |
[35:46] | How are you gonna do that? | 你要怎么关心我 |
[35:47] | Well, I have my ways. | 我自有办法 |
[35:48] | – Oh, yeah? – I have a plan, actually. | – 是吗 – 我有计划 其实 |
[35:49] | – You do? – Yep. | – 是吗 – 没错 |
[35:51] | – You have a plan of attack? – Mm-hmm. Move your hands. | – 你有攻击的计划吗 – 嗯哼 把手拿开 |
[35:53] | – Honey, honey– – Wow. | – 亲爱的 亲爱的 – 哇哦 |
[35:57] | – Watch the movie. – This is–what is this? | – 看电影 – 这是…这是什么电影来着 |
[36:02] | – Smokey and the bandit– – Breakfast Club. | – 护林熊与土匪… – 《早餐俱乐部》 |
[36:04] | It’s a classic. | 很经典的一部 |
[36:05] | You even know–it doesn’t ring any bell for you? | 你都应该知道…你难道没有什么印象吗 |
[36:07] | It’s elmo’s thing–or whatever–fire? | 是《七个毕业生》那类型的电影吗 |
[36:11] | – What? No. – You know, the kids– | – 什么 不是 – 你知道的 那些孩子… |
[36:13] | Some of the same people, but this is better, I think. | 人设是差不多 不过我觉得这一部更好 |
[36:15] | – It’s not my thing. – You don’t like good movies? | – 我不喜欢这种电影 – 你不喜欢好电影吗 |
[36:17] | Yeah, Patton and Rocky. | 对 巴顿和洛基 |
[36:19] | Those are the only two? | 就这两个吗 |
[36:20] | – Oh. – Hey. | – 哦 – 嘿 |
[36:21] | Oh, wow, you’re alive. | 你还活着啊 |
[36:24] | Um…I just wanted to say that | 嗯 我只是想过来说 |
[36:27] | I’m sorry I acted like such a jerk at game night. | 我很抱歉游戏之夜表现的那么混蛋 |
[36:33] | Wow, okay. | 喔 好吧 |
[36:35] | You’re apologizing? | 你是在道歉吗 |
[36:37] | Well, yeah. | 对 |
[36:38] | You guys just– | 你们只是… |
[36:39] | You wanted to have fun and spend some time with me, | 你们是想跟我一起玩的开心一些 |
[36:43] | and I think it was really cool that you wanted to do that, so– | 我也觉得你们想那么做很好 所以… |
[36:47] | Hm, cool? | 很好啊 |
[36:48] | You thought it was– yeah, okay. | 你觉得那样…嗯 好 |
[36:52] | And Sarah, thank you for trying to do something special for me. | 还有萨拉 谢谢你想为我做一些特别的事 |
[36:57] | You know, with your whole, like, family tradition and everything. | 你知道的 还用你的家族传统什么的 |
[37:01] | – So– – You’re welcome. | – 所以… – 不用谢 |
[37:03] | So, yeah… | 所以 对 |
[37:09] | – I love you, dad. – Oh…Huh. | – 我爱你 爸 – 哦 哼 |
[37:12] | And I’ll see you guys later. | 那我们待会再见吧 |
[37:14] | I’m gonna go over to Sadie’s to study, so– | 我要去赛迪那儿学习 所以… |
[37:17] | Oh, wait, Ruby– | 等等 露比 |
[37:18] | Ruby, hold on. Hold on, Ruby. | 露比 等等 等等 露比 |
[37:20] | It’s–it’s– | 是…是… |
[37:21] | It’s for real study this time. | 是真的去学习这次 |
[37:23] | I promise. And I’ll call you when I get there. | 我向你保证 我到那儿就给你打电话 |
[37:27] | Is that okay? | 这样行吧 |
[37:32] | All right, yeah. I mean, that sounds good. | 好 行 听起来不错 |
[37:34] | All right. Bye, guys. | 那好吧 再见 各位 |
[37:36] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好 – 好 |
[37:38] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:48] | – How did that happen? – No, no, no. | – 这怎么可能 – 别别别 |
[37:51] | Don’t even– don’t even question it. | 不要去…不要质疑它 |
[37:52] | Just– let’s just enjoy the win. | 只用…享受这一胜利的时刻就好 |
[37:58] | How long’s it gonna last? | 会持续多久 |
[38:00] | Not very long. | 不会太久 |
[38:04] | You’re really doing this? | 你真要这么做吗 |
[38:05] | Yep. I have to do it, so– | 对 我必须得做 所以… |
[38:08] | What does that mean? You have to do it? | 什么意思 什么叫你必须得做 |
[38:11] | Because I’m gonna graduate in three years… | 因为我三年之后就要毕业了 |
[38:14] | – Okay. – And I need to get out of here making some money. | – 好吧 – 我需要出去赚钱 |
[38:16] | My sister’s about to have a baby… | 我姐姐就要生孩子了… |
[38:18] | – Great, and what does that – I thought I’d just be | – 很好啊 可这跟你 – 我觉得我应该 |
[38:19] | – have to do with you? – responsible about the whole thing. | – 又有什么关系 – 对整件事负责任 |
[38:22] | I’m the only one in my family that’s gone to college. | 我是我们家唯一一个上大学的人 |
[38:26] | I need to be responsible about this and get a job | 我得为此负责 去找一份工作 |
[38:29] | that pays me money right out of school. | 出了学校能够赚到钱 |
[38:30] | – Drew, look. Hey, look at me. – That’s the whole point. | – 德鲁 听我说 嘿 看着我 – 就是这样 |
[38:32] | I think that it’s great that you want to help your sister. | 我觉得你想要帮你姐姐这非常好 |
[38:34] | I think that’s really awesome, | 真的非常了不起 |
[38:36] | but you don’t have to change your life for her. | 但是你不用为了她改变自己的人生 |
[38:37] | I’m not changing my life for her. | 我没有为她改变我的人生 |
[38:38] | This is your life. You don’t have to take that on. | 这是你的人生 你不必把它搭上 |
[38:39] | Yeah, exactly. This is my life. | 对 没错 这是我的人生 |
[38:41] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:42] | It’s different than yours. | 跟你的不一样 |
[38:44] | I have to pay off my student loans when I leave. | 我离开学校的时候得把贷款还清 |
[38:47] | My mom’s not gonna help me. | 我妈不会帮我 |
[38:48] | My parents–they can’t float me if I can’t get a job, like you. | 我父母…我要是没找到工作的话他们不会继续供着我 不像你 |
[38:53] | All right? I have to be the one that makes money, | 好吗 我必须去赚钱 |
[38:56] | and I’ve got to try to help my sister. | 我也必须尽力帮助我姐 |
[38:59] | That is my life. | 这就是我的人生 |
[39:00] | I’m not changing it. | 我没有改变它 |
[39:01] | It’s the reality. | 这是现实 |
[39:05] | ♪ Say I don’t look ♪ | ♪ 你说我看起来 ♪ |
[39:06] | ♪ Much like a lover ♪ | ♪ 一点都不像一个爱人 ♪ |
[39:10] | ♪ Doesn’t mean that I won’t try. ♪ | ♪ 这并不代表我不会努力 ♪ |
[39:13] | ♪ To set your world on fire ♪ | ♪ 去让你的生活燃烧 ♪ |
[39:18] | ♪ Everyone once in a while ♪ | ♪ 每隔一段时间 ♪ |
[39:21] | ♪ We lie on the kitchen floor ♪ | ♪ 我们躺在厨房的地板上 ♪ |
[39:26] | ♪ Hot air rises and it’s going to be ♪ | ♪ 空气越来越热 它会变得 ♪ |
[39:28] | – Hey. – ♪ Hot as hell here soon ♪ | – 嘿 – ♪ 如同地狱一般的热 ♪ |
[39:30] | Hey. What’s up? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[39:33] | Kind of quiet in here these days, huh? | 这几天好安静啊 对吧 |
[39:34] | Yeah, a little bit, but there’s always… | 是啊 有一点 但是总有… |
[39:37] | – Peanuts. – Cleaning peanuts to do. | – 花生壳 – 花生壳要打扫 |
[39:38] | – How you feeling? – I feel okay. | – 你感觉怎么样 – 我感觉很好 |
[39:41] | – Good. – What’s going on? | – 很好 – 怎么了 |
[39:43] | You asked me to be honest with you, and… | 你让我对你说实话 所以… |
[39:49] | I don’t have a backup plan. | 我其实没有备用计划 |
[39:51] | I don’t have a backup plan for my backup plan. | 我的备用计划没有一个备用计划 |
[39:53] | I just know that I’m not gonna quit | 但我知道我不会放弃 |
[39:55] | until you get this raise that you deserve. | 直到你得到应该得到的涨工资 |
[39:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:00] | We’re family, and we’re gonna take care of you. | 我们是一家人 我们会照顾你的 |
[40:04] | – Okay? – Thanks, boss. | – 好吗 – 谢了 老板 |
[40:07] | All right. I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[40:08] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:09] | ♪ Goes as far as the eye can see ♪ | ♪ 尽可能走向你眼睛能看到的远方 ♪ |
[40:12] | ♪ won’t stand in your way ♪ | ♪ 不会阻碍你 ♪ |
[40:14] | – It’s stuck. I know. – I can’t open it. | – 卡住了 我知道 – 我弄不开 |
[40:22] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 你们玩得还好吗 |
[40:24] | Good. What smells so good? | 很好 什么闻起来这么香 |
[40:26] | – Lasagna. – Ooh, works for me. | – 烤宽面条 – 挺合我胃口 |
[40:31] | You’re welcome to stay if you want. | 如果你想留下来的话我们非常欢迎 |
[40:33] | Your folks are still out of town? | 你父母还没回城吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah. I don’t know. Max, are you sick of me yet? | 没有 我也不知道 麦克斯 你已经对我厌烦了吗 |
[40:36] | No. | 没有 |
[40:40] | All right, looks like we’re having a sleepover. | 好吧 看来你又得留我家过夜了 |
[40:43] | Great. | 太好了 |
[40:44] | – Thanks mrs. B. – You got it. | – 谢谢你 布夫人 – 不用谢 |
[40:47] | Hey, back from grandma and grandpa’s. | 嘿 我们刚从爷爷奶奶家回来 |
[40:50] | – All right. – Look what they got me. | – 好 – 看他们给了我什么 |
[40:51] | – Oh, okay. – Can I go play? | – 好吧 – 我能玩吗 |
[40:53] | In a minute. You left your shoes outside. | 等一下 你鞋子落外边了 |
[40:56] | Can you go get them, please? Bring them inside? | 你能去拿吗 谢谢 把它们拿进来 |
[40:58] | Yeah, but in a minute. Hold on. | 行 不过得等一下 等等 |
[40:59] | – No, right now. – No, no, no, no. | – 不 马上去 – 不不不 |
[41:00] | Go, go, go, go. Listen to your mom. Go, go. | 快去 快去 快去 听你妈妈的话 快去 快去 |
[41:00] | Right now. Thank you. | 马上去 谢谢 |
[41:07] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[41:10] | Whoa! Oh, my gosh! | 哇哦 我的天呐 |
[41:12] | Whoa, whoa, cool. | 哇哦 哇哦 太酷了 |
[41:16] | Jabbar, welcome to Hogwarts. | 乔巴 欢迎来到霍格沃兹 |
[41:20] | You are a lucky kid. | 你是个幸运的孩子 |
[41:22] | Your mom went all out. | 你妈妈可是全力以赴了 |
[41:25] | All right, Jabbar Trussell, come forth, | 好了 乔巴·特鲁索 到前面去 |
[41:28] | and the sorting hat shall be placed on your head. | 分院帽会放在你的头上 |
[41:30] | What have we here? | 我们看到了什么 |
[41:32] | He’s brave of heart, an okay mind, and beautiful hair! | 他有一颗勇敢的心 聪明的头脑 漂亮的头发 |
[41:42] | Gryffindor! | 格里芬多 |
[41:45] | ♪ I am, I am trying ♪ | ♪ 我 我已经 ♪ |
[41:50] | ♪ The best that I can ♪ | ♪ 尽了我最大的努力 ♪ |
[41:52] | ♪ I am, I am trying ♪ | ♪ 我 我已经 ♪ |
[41:57] | ♪ The best that I can ♪ | ♪ 尽了我最大的努力 ♪ |
[42:00] | Almost as good as the real thing. | 真像那么一回事了 |
[42:04] | Almost. | 像而已 |
[42:07] | ♪ The best that I can ♪ | ♪ 进了我最大的努力 ♪ |