时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Sarah’s a big part of my life. | 萨拉是我生活中重要的一部分 |
[00:02] | She’s gonna be a part of ruby’s. | 对露比来说也会是如此 |
[00:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:07] | I hate mom. She’s the worst. | 我讨厌老妈 她太过分了 |
[00:09] | It’s so much better here with you guys. | 跟你们俩在一起好太多了 |
[00:12] | Amber, it’s not that I don’t want you to do this. | 安博 不是说我不希望你这么做 |
[00:13] | You have no idea | 而是你不明白 |
[00:15] | How hard something like this is to do by yourself. | 你一个人去完成这样一件事会有多困难 |
[00:17] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[00:18] | I really want to make a go of this. | 我真希望我们能走下去 |
[00:20] | Okay, we need to tell them we’re not getting back together. | 我们得告诉他们 我们不可能再重归于好 |
[00:22] | You’re ready to say that to them? | 你准备好跟他们这么说了吗 |
[00:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:44] | Hi. You’re out of bed. | 嗨 你怎么起床了 |
[00:46] | There’s a scary monster in my room. | 我的房间里有个可怕的怪物 |
[00:48] | Oh, no, that sounds so scary. | 哦不 听上去太吓人了 |
[00:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[00:53] | Oh, I’ll keep you safe. | 我会保护你的 |
[00:55] | It’s currently 6:00 a.M. | 现在是早上六点 |
[00:57] | Uh, is it 6:00? Wow, it’s kind of early. | 是吗 六点了 有点早啊 |
[00:59] | Mom always gets out of bed at 6:00. | 我妈通常都是六点起床 |
[01:00] | Dad sometimes hits snooze for times, | 我爸有时会赖一会儿床 |
[01:02] | Which means he gets out of bed at 6:24. | 大概6:24会起来 |
[01:04] | But mom has problems with that, and so do I. | 不过我妈对此很有意见 我也是 |
[01:06] | Well, that’s good to know. That’s–6:24– | 谢谢你告诉我这些 那真是…6:24 |
[01:07] | You are currently the acting parent because mom and dad | 你现在是代理父母 因为我爸妈 |
[01:10] | Are soliciting donations for chambers academy | 正在萨克拉门托为钱伯斯学院筹集善款 |
[01:11] | In sacramento, meaning that you are responsible for me | 也就是说 你要负责把我和诺拉 |
[01:14] | And nora being on the alcatraz docks at 10:00 a.M. | 在10点准时送到恶魔岛码头 |
[01:16] | Oh, yeah. | 这样啊 |
[01:17] | Gonna conquer the old fears and go to alcatraz today, huh? | 今天要战胜恐惧 征服恶魔岛对吧 |
[01:20] | – It’s gonna be good. – Tomorrow. | – 一定会很棒的 – 是明天 |
[01:21] | I meant tomorrow. | 我是说明天 |
[01:22] | We’re going to alcatraz tomorrow. | 明天才去恶魔岛 |
[01:23] | I still haven’t had coffee, so– | 我还没有喝咖啡 所以… |
[01:24] | We have tickets for the 11:00 ferry. | 我们买到了11点的船票 |
[01:26] | – All other times are sold out. – I’m hungry. | – 其他时间的票的都卖光了 – 我饿了 |
[01:27] | – You’re hungry? – Don’t interrupt me, nora. | – 你饿了 – 不要打断我 诺拉 |
[01:29] | – Okay, it’s–it’s okay. – It should take 26 minutes | – 没…没关系 – 要是不堵车的话 |
[01:31] | Exactly without traffic, but I assume there will be traffic, | 正好需要26分钟 不过我觉得到时候肯定会堵车 |
[01:33] | Meaning that you should probably | 所以你应该 |
[01:35] | check the traffic report on the day of. | 查一下当天的实时路况 |
[01:36] | All right, well, we’ll check the traffic report. | 好 我会查的 |
[01:38] | Though I should probably do that, | 不过还是我来查吧 |
[01:38] | Because I do not trust your organizational abilities. | 因为我不太相信你的组织能力 |
[01:41] | Evidence–it is currently 6:03, and you are still in bed. | 现在已经6点03分了 你还在床上 这就正好说明了这点 |
[01:43] | Well, I have a different system. | 我跟你们家的作息时间不同 |
[01:50] | Oh, boy, this is what I am talking about. | 天呐 这正是我所期待的那样 |
[01:54] | Beautiful day, open road, got my grandson here–perfect. | 阳光明媚 道路通畅 还有外孙陪着 完美 |
[01:59] | Go ahead– get in the right lane. | 往前开 去右车道 |
[02:01] | – Get in the right lane. Right lane, right lane– – Yeah, all right. | – 借到右车道 右车道 右车道 – 好 行 |
[02:04] | Come on. Yeah, huh? | 走起 是吧 |
[02:06] | Doesn’t she handle like a dream? | 操控感是不是很强 |
[02:08] | She definitely does. | 没那是当然 |
[02:09] | I want you to feel that suspension. | 我要你感受一下她的悬浮装置 |
[02:12] | – Isn’t that something, huh? – Yep. | – 是不是很牛 嗯 – 是 |
[02:15] | Where am I exiting? | 我要从哪儿出去 |
[02:17] | Okay, get in the right lane. | 好吧 到右车道 |
[02:18] | Get in the right lane here. | 去那边的右车道 |
[02:22] | Ah, this is beautiful! | 太赞了 |
[02:26] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[02:30] | We’re at big top burger, grandpa? | 这里是马戏团汉堡啊 外公 |
[02:33] | Indeed, we are. | 没错 我们是在马戏团汉堡 |
[02:35] | We drove to oakland to go to big top burger? | 我们大老远开车到奥克兰就是为了马戏团汉堡 |
[02:37] | Yeah, I wish there was one closer, | 对 我也希望它能开得近点 |
[02:39] | But these are the times we live in, grandson. | 可是事实就是这样 外孙 |
[02:41] | Grandpa, I thought that we were going to | 外公 我还以为我们是要去 |
[02:43] | the doctor or something. | 看医生什么的 |
[02:44] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[02:45] | Because you made it sound urgent. | 因为你说得好像十万火急一样 |
[02:47] | Well, it is urgent. | 确实很急啊 |
[02:48] | Your grandmother’s got me eating nothing but grass and twigs. | 你外婆整天就只让我吃素 |
[02:51] | Yes, because you just had heart surgery. | 当然了 因为你才刚刚动完手术 |
[02:54] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:55] | I can’t have you eating this stuff. | 我不能让你吃这种东西 |
[02:57] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[02:59] | When I gave you this car, | 当初我把车给你的时候 |
[03:01] | Did you think it came with no strings attached? | 你以为就没有什么附带条件吗 |
[03:04] | – ’cause you’re wrong. – All right, fine. | – 那你就大错特错了 – 好吧 随便你 |
[03:06] | Well, this is the one time, | 但是仅此一次 |
[03:08] | But you’re not getting a milk shake or anything. | 而且你还不能喝奶昔之类的东西 |
[03:10] | I’m not? | 不行吗 |
[03:12] | No. | 不行 |
[03:14] | I’m glad that’s so funny, but I’m– | 我很高兴你觉得这很好笑 可是我… |
[03:16] | – You can’t be eating this stuff. – Wait a minute. | – 你不能吃这种东西 – 等等 |
[03:18] | You’re making the rules? You are so– | 你这是在跟我定规矩 你可真是… |
[03:20] | Yeah, I just drove forever to get here. | 没错 我大老远的开过来 |
[03:22] | You are so adorable when you make the rules. | 你定规矩的时候真是太可爱了 |
[03:23] | Welcome to big top burger. | 欢迎来马戏团汉堡 |
[03:24] | Why don’t you go ahead and order? | 要不你进去点单吧 |
[03:25] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你们的 |
[03:27] | Okay, you know, it’s got to stay in the bag, | 好了 这个相机啊 我跟你说 |
[03:29] | this camera, when you’re on that boat. | 坐船的时候必须放在包里 |
[03:31] | Doesn’t come out of the bag until you get to land. | 上岸之后才能拿出来 |
[03:33] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[03:34] | I don’t care what you see. | 我不管你看到什么 |
[03:36] | If you see a mermaid popping out– | 哪怕你看到一条美人鱼跳出来… |
[03:38] | Mermaids aren’t real. | 美人鱼并不存在 |
[03:39] | I don’t got to remind you how expensive the lens is– | 不用我提醒你这个镜头有多贵… |
[03:41] | $548. | 548美元 |
[03:42] | That’s why I’m giving it to you… | 所以我才把它交给你… |
[03:44] | – Yes. – ’cause you know. | – 没错 – 因为你知道这些 |
[03:45] | It’s the 28-135 p-class ultrasonic. | 这是28-135mm成像视角超声波数码相机 |
[03:47] | That’s right. You–you know the deal. | 答对了 你…你知道规矩 |
[03:48] | I’m well aware of its rarity | 我很清楚它的珍贵 |
[03:49] | and its cost and of what salt water could do to it. | 和它的价值 以及海水的破坏力 |
[03:51] | – Salt water is the end of this. – I understand. | – 碰到海水就完了 – 我明白 |
[03:54] | And also, I need it for a shoot wednesday morning, | 还有 星期三早上我需要用它拍摄 |
[03:56] | So you got to give it to me as soon as you’re done. | 所以你一用完就要立刻还给我 |
[03:58] | All right? | 行吗 |
[03:59] | I’m not confident in my ability to do that. | 这个我不能保证 |
[04:01] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[04:02] | My caretaker may not have the proper transportation. | 我的监护人可能没有适当的交通工具 |
[04:04] | – Who’s your caretaker? – Amber. | – 谁是你的监护人 – 安博 |
[04:06] | Well, she can– | 她可以… |
[04:06] | – Well, I’m gonna come by. – I hate my school. | – 我可以过去自己取 – 我讨厌我们学校 |
[04:08] | – I want to transfer. – Hello, ruby. | – 我要转学 – 你好 露比 |
[04:10] | What? What’s going on? What happened? | 什么 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[04:11] | You have to put me in a different school, | 你必须得帮我转学 |
[04:12] | Anywhere but roosevelt. Okay? | 只要不是罗斯福学院就行 行吗 |
[04:14] | Chambers academy currently has openings, | 钱伯斯刚刚开学 |
[04:15] | But you have to have a challenge that makes it difficult for you | 不过你必须装成自己 |
[04:17] | to succeed in a traditional classroom environment. | 无法适应传统的教学模式 |
[04:20] | Do you have such a challenge? | 你能行吗 |
[04:22] | – All right, max, here. – No. | – 行了 麦克斯 给你 – 不行 |
[04:23] | – Take it. Go. – Thank you for the loan, hank. | – 拿好了 去吧 – 谢谢你借给我 汉克 |
[04:25] | – Let me talk to ruby. – Good-bye. | – 我来跟露比谈 – 再见 |
[04:26] | – All right, be careful. – Good-bye, aunt sarah. | – 好 小心点 – 再见 萨拉姑姑 |
[04:27] | Bye, max. | 拜 麦克斯 |
[04:28] | What happened? Come on. | 怎么了 告诉我 |
[04:30] | – What’s going on? Teachers? – No! | – 到底发生什么了 是因为老师吗 – 不是 |
[04:33] | Well, what? Why do you–you need– | 那是什么 为什么你…你要… |
[04:35] | You’re not being challenged over there? | 你是觉得学校太难了 |
[04:36] | It’s not– | 不是… |
[04:38] | – Hey, what’s his name? – Whose name? | – 嘿 他叫什么名字 – 谁的名字 |
[04:41] | Jake. His name is jake. | 杰克 他叫杰克 |
[04:42] | Ugh, why are they always named jake? | 呃 为什么每次这种事不是杰克 |
[04:44] | – Who’s jake? – Or nick? | – 谁是杰克 – 就是尼克 |
[04:46] | I can’t see him again. I don’t–I don’t know– | 我不能再见他了 我不…我不知道… |
[04:47] | Well, she should probably go to a different school. | 那个 她可能是需要换个学校 |
[04:50] | You know– | 你懂的… |
[04:50] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你们俩到底在说些什么玩意儿 |
[04:52] | – What’s going on? – She has a thing with jake. | – 到底怎么回事 – 她和杰克有过一段恋情 |
[04:54] | She can never see him again. On the other hand, here– | 她不能再见他了 另外… |
[04:56] | I want to know who jake is. | 我想知道杰克是谁 |
[04:57] | Take a walk with me for a second. | 跟我一起出去走走吧 |
[04:57] | Where are you going? Am I going with you? | 你们去哪儿 要我一起去吗 |
[04:59] | If you leave school, | 如果你离开学校 |
[05:01] | Jake will know it’s because of him. | 杰克就会知道你是为了他离开的 |
[05:02] | Who’s jake? | 谁是杰克 |
[05:03] | And think of what that’ll do to his ego, his– | 想想他会得多得意啊 他… |
[05:05] | I’m not following. I’m staying here. | 我完全听不懂 我不去了 |
[05:06] | I know, but I’m not gonna see him again. | 我知道 可我不想再看见他了 |
[05:07] | You don’t want to see him again now, | 你现在是不想再见他了 |
[05:10] | But, I mean, tomorrow you might actually… | 但是明天你可能就会… |
[05:18] | This brings us to the house. | 接下来是房子的问题 |
[05:19] | You’ve both been incredibly amicable so far, | 虽然至今为止你们都十分心平气和 |
[05:21] | But this is usually the tough one. | 但是这个问题通常很棘手 |
[05:23] | At our last session, I asked you to think | 上次会面时 我让你们想一想 |
[05:25] | about how you’d like to handle it. | 打算怎么处理 |
[05:31] | Well, | 是这样 |
[05:33] | I think that the fairest thing to do is to sell the house. | 我觉得最公平的方法就是卖了房子 |
[05:37] | It’s a good market. | 现在市场很好 |
[05:38] | We’ll make a profit. We can split it, 50/50. | 能卖个好价钱 我们可以平分 一人一半 |
[05:42] | Joel? | 乔 |
[05:49] | Joel? | 乔 |
[05:54] | She can have it. | 房子归她 |
[05:59] | It’s our kids’ home. It’s your home. | 这是孩子们的家 你的家 |
[06:02] | I want you to have it. | 我希望你能留下它 |
[06:05] | Julia, assuming you’re okay with that– | 茱莉亚 要是你同意的话… |
[06:12] | Yeah. | 我同意 |
[06:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:15] | That’s everything, then. | 那这样的话 一切都谈妥了 |
[06:16] | I can get all this to your attorney. | 我会把这些都给你的律师 |
[06:17] | She’ll draw up the divorce papers. | 她就能起草离婚协议了 |
[06:19] | You two have been great. | 你们都做得很好 |
[06:21] | And the hard part is over. | 困难的部分结束了 |
[06:22] | ♪ Sorrow and shame ♪ | ♪ 懊悔与惋惜 ♪ |
[06:24] | ♪ Like I’ve never known ♪ | ♪ 就好像我从不知道 ♪ |
[06:30] | I’ll take the next one. | 我可以坐下一趟 |
[06:32] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[06:35] | ♪ Get it right ♪ | ♪ 第一次亦或第二次 ♪ |
[06:37] | ♪ On the first or the second time ♪ | ♪ 还能让事情重回正轨 ♪ |
[06:42] | ♪ Will the third be a wasted life? ♪ | ♪ 第三次再重来会是浪费生命吗 ♪ |
[06:47] | ♪ This is for love ♪ | ♪ 这都是为了爱 ♪ |
[06:51] | ♪ This is for love ♪ | ♪ 这都是为了爱 ♪ |
[06:56] | ♪ That we try ♪ | ♪ 所以我们才努力 ♪ |
[07:00] | ♪ And that we pray ♪ | ♪ 所以我们才祈祷 ♪ |
[07:03] | ♪ Oh, this is for love ♪ | ♪ 这都是为了爱 ♪ |
[07:08] | ♪ This is for love ♪ | ♪ 这都是为了爱 ♪ |
[07:13] | ♪ That we try ♪ | ♪ 所以我们才努力 ♪ |
[07:16] | ♪ And that we pray ♪ | ♪ 所以我们才祈祷 ♪ |
[08:07] | Okay, next question. | 好 下一个问题 |
[08:09] | If x is the mean of a random sample of size n | 加入x轴代表随机整数n |
[08:13] | Where n equals– | 而n又等于… |
[08:16] | It’s like a–a squiggly line in front of the y, | 在y轴就相当于…是一条波浪线 |
[08:20] | And it’s, like, wearing a top hat? | 就像是戴了一顶大礼帽 |
[08:22] | I have no clue. | 我完全不懂 |
[08:24] | I’ve never seen that. I don’t know what that is. | 我从来没见过 不知道什么意思 |
[08:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:27] | you’re gonna ace this. | 你一定能考得好的 |
[08:29] | I have to take this test in three days. | 三天后我就要考试了 |
[08:31] | It’s not funny. I don’t even know how to read the questions. | 一点都不好笑 我都不知道题目该怎么读 |
[08:32] | Well, you shouldn’t have an art history major | 你不该让一个主修艺术史的人 |
[08:35] | helping you study. | 来帮你学习 |
[08:36] | That’s not gonna help you at all. | 这样一点忙都帮不上 |
[08:37] | I need to know how to read the questions. | 我得知道该怎么读题 |
[08:39] | You can’t close the book. | 你不能把书合上 |
[08:40] | Come on, let’s just switch gears. | 来嘛 换一个项目 |
[08:42] | You have to let your brain rest. | 你得让你的脑子休息一下 |
[08:43] | – Haven’t you heard this? – No. | – 你没听说过吗 – 没有 |
[08:44] | – Mm-hmm. – I have 72 hours to be so smart | – 嗯哼 – 我还有72个小时让自己聪明起来 |
[08:48] | – and take this test. – Mm, you have 68 hours. | – 去应付考试 – 嗯 你只有68个小时了 |
[08:50] | – You really are bad at math. – Thank you. That’s way worse. | – 你数学真的很差 – 谢谢 真是雪上加霜 |
[08:52] | Grandpa’s calling me. | 我外公又打电话来了 |
[08:53] | – That’s like the third time. – This is a nightmare. | – 这都第三次了 – 真是噩梦 |
[08:55] | – Yeah. – Something could be wrong. | – 是啊 – 可能找你有事 |
[08:58] | No. I promise you. | 没有 这我敢肯定 |
[09:00] | Hi, mr. Braverman. No, he’s right here. | 嗨 布雷弗曼先生 不 他就在旁边 |
[09:04] | – It’s your grandpa. – Thank you. | – 是你外公 – 谢谢 |
[09:07] | – Hey, grandpa. – Hey, drew. | – 喂 外公 – 喂 德鲁 |
[09:09] | Drew, listen, I got no time for pleasantries, okay? | 德鲁 听着 我没时间开玩笑 好吗 |
[09:12] | I need you over here asap. | 我需要你尽快赶过来 |
[09:14] | We got a big day ahead of us. | 今天是个大日子 |
[09:15] | Okay, I don’t really have time | 好吧 如果你是想要去 |
[09:17] | if you’re trying to go to big top or something. | 马戏团什么的 我真的没有时间 |
[09:20] | I’m kind of studying. | 我正在学习 |
[09:22] | This is gonna be an adventure you will never, ever forget. | 这会是你毕生难忘的一次冒险 |
[09:26] | Is it gonna take very long? | 要花很长时间吗 |
[09:27] | Because I have a lot of work that I’m trying to get done. | 因为我还有很多功课没有做完 |
[09:30] | Oh, I don’t know, couple hours, five or six | 我不知道 几个小时 |
[09:33] | At the most, grandson. | 最多五六个小时 外孙 |
[09:33] | Okay, I’ll be waiting for you out front. | 说好了 我在前门等你 |
[09:35] | Bye. | 拜 |
[09:38] | – Thank you. – Gonna hang out with gramps? | – 多谢了 – 要和外公出去玩了 |
[09:39] | Five or six hours. | 五六个小时 |
[09:43] | – Okay. – 12 minutes. | – 好了 – 12分钟 |
[09:44] | Got all the dog barf off the bed. | 把狗狗吐在床上的东西弄掉 |
[09:46] | We have 12 minutes to get outside, in the car, | 我们还有12分钟时间出门 上车 |
[09:47] | – and on the way. Otherwise… – I don’t know what you ate. | – 然后上路 不然的话… – 我真不知道你吃了什么 |
[09:48] | – We’re gonna be late. – Are you okay? It’s horrible. | – 我们就要迟到了 – 你还好吗 太糟了 |
[09:50] | Otis is not allowed on the bed. | 奥蒂斯不允许上床 |
[09:51] | Yes, clearly, he didn’t get that memo. | 没错 那是肯定的 可是他不知道啊 |
[09:51] | Okay, hang on, max, just give me a second to focus here. | 好了 等一下 麦克斯 先给我点时间让我处理这边的事 |
[09:53] | – All right, I got snacks. – We don’t have a second. | – 好了 零食我拿好了 – 我们没时间了 |
[09:54] | We have exactly 11 minutes | 还有正正好好11分钟 |
[09:56] | before we need to be on the road. | 就一定要上路了 |
[09:56] | I have sweaters. I have sunscreen. | 毛衣拿好了 防晒有也拿好了 |
[09:58] | Otherwise, we are not going to make it in time for the ferry. | 不然的话 我们赶不及去码头了 |
[09:58] | Okay, I think we’re good. The stroller’s in the car– | 好 都准备好了 婴儿车在车里… |
[10:01] | Do you not understand the time constraints right now? | 你不清楚现在有时间限制吗 |
[10:02] | Hey, I’m taking you. | 嘿 是我带你去 |
[10:03] | I’m overcoming my boat fear to take you to alcatraz. | 为了带你去恶魔岛我可是要克服自己的晕船 |
[10:05] | – I don’t care about that. – But you’re pumped, right? | – 我才不管呢 – 但是你很兴奋 对吧 |
[10:07] | – I’m very pumped. – All right, here we go. | – 我非常兴奋 – 好 我们走吧 |
[10:08] | You ready to go? You ready to go? Come on. | 你准备好了吗 准备好了吗 走吧 |
[10:11] | Let’s go on an adventure, baby girl. | 咱们一起去冒险 小乖乖 |
[10:13] | Okay, guys, here we go. | 好了 各位 我们出发 |
[10:16] | That’s right. Okay, all right. | 就是这样 行 好了 |
[10:17] | – You stay here, okay? – You need to hurry. | – 你呆在这儿 好吗 – 你得快一点 |
[10:18] | I know. Hang on. We’re doing great. | 我知道 等下 一切都很顺利 |
[10:20] | Okay, hang on. | 行了 马上好 |
[10:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:24] | We have nine minutes. | 我们还有9分钟 |
[10:25] | – Okay, it’s gonna be great. – Nine–nine minutes. | – 我知道 时间恰恰好 – 9…9分钟 |
[10:26] | Plenty of time, plenty of time. | 时间很充足 足够了 |
[10:27] | Hang on. | 马上好 |
[10:29] | What’s happening here? Why isn’t the car starting? | 怎么了 车子怎么发动不了呢 |
[10:31] | Do you not have the keys? | 你钥匙拿了吗 |
[10:32] | I–they have to– I mean– | 我…应该是在…我是说… |
[10:35] | The keys are the one thing that you need. | 你唯一要拿的就是钥匙而已 |
[10:36] | Max, I know. I know. They must be in the house. | 麦克斯 我知道 一定是在屋子里 |
[10:37] | Hang on. Hang on. Hang on. | 等一下 等一下 等我一下 |
[10:39] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 天啊 天啊 |
[10:41] | ♪ You don’t know what it means to be ♪ | ♪ 你不知道这意味着什么 ♪ |
[10:46] | ♪ You don’t know what it means ♪ | ♪ 你不知道这意味着什么 ♪ |
[10:48] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[10:49] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪儿 |
[10:49] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪儿啊 |
[10:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:56] | Okay. Screw it. | 算了 不管了 |
[10:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:01] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪 |
[11:02] | New plan. New plan. Jump out. Come on. | 计划有变 新计划 下车 快点 |
[11:04] | We’re gonna take my car. Can’t find the keys. | 我们还是开我的车 我找不到这车的钥匙 |
[11:05] | Go shut that door. Okay. | 关上车门 好了 |
[11:07] | – This is ridiculous. – Hi. | – 太荒唐了 – 嗨 |
[11:08] | The traffic app updated. | 交通应用更新了 |
[11:10] | We’re gonna take a different car. | 我们要坐另一辆车 |
[11:10] | There is increased traffic on the 580, | 580公路上交通堵塞 |
[11:12] | Meaning that we have two minutes to be on the road | 也就是说我们只有2分钟上路了 |
[11:15] | – If we want to be there on time. – You’re doing great. | – 要是我们不想迟到的话 – 你做的很好 |
[11:17] | What do you plan to do about that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[11:19] | Max, we’re gonna fix it. | 麦克斯 我们会有办法的 |
[11:20] | Nora’s heading into the street. | 诺拉在往街上跑 |
[11:21] | Nora, nora, nora! | 诺拉 诺拉 |
[11:22] | – Stay, stay, stay–whoo. – What are you doing? | – 别动 别动 – 你在干什么 |
[11:23] | Come here. Okay, here we go. | 快过来 好 就是这样 |
[11:27] | Max–max, get the–get the car seat out of there for me. | 麦克斯 麦克斯 去帮我把婴儿车拿下来 |
[11:29] | That’s not my job. | 这不是我负责的 |
[11:31] | If you want to make the ferry, you’ll help me. | 如果你还想去码头 就赶快帮我 |
[11:32] | Come on. Get it out, quick, quick, quick. | 快点 拿出来 快快快 |
[11:33] | Come on. | 快点 |
[11:36] | This is not on my list of responsibilities. | 这不是我负责的 |
[11:38] | Jam it in there. Let’s just try… | 把它塞进去 试试… |
[11:40] | – Barely even… – To keep it together, okay? | – 根本不… – 弄好就行了 知道吗 |
[11:42] | – You got it, just–that’s fine. – Fits. | – 就这样 行了 这样…这样就行了 – 放好了 |
[11:44] | Come here, baby girl. Hey. | 来吧 小乖乖 嘿 |
[11:45] | – Max… – Let me go. Let me down. | – 麦克斯 放我下来 放我下来 |
[11:47] | There’s no car– there’s no hooks. | 没有车…没有钩子 |
[11:48] | It is now physically impossible | 我们现在要准时赶到码头 |
[11:49] | for us to be able to make it to the ferry in time. | 是绝对不可能的了 |
[11:52] | I can’t take the baby in there because there’s no hooks. | 这车里没有搭扣 我没法让她坐进去 |
[11:53] | – I don’t know. – How can you have a car | – 我不知道 – 你怎么会有一辆… |
[11:54] | that is–that is incapable of transporting children | 一辆连婴儿不能乘坐的车子 |
[11:57] | If you are about to have a child? | 你可是要生孩子的人了诶 |
[11:58] | You are going to be the worst mother in history! | 你会成为史上最糟糕的妈妈 |
[12:02] | Let me down. Let me go. Let me down. | 让我下来 放开我 让我下来 |
[12:04] | ♪ don’t know what it means to be me ♪ | ♪ 不知道这对我意味着什么 ♪ |
[12:07] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[12:16] | Why don’t the cool guys like me? | 为什么酷小伙都不喜欢我 |
[12:18] | What? They’re not even cool. | 什么 因为他们根本就不酷 |
[12:20] | – That’s why. – But they are. | – 这就是原因 – 可是他们的确很酷 |
[12:21] | No. It’ll change. | 不 人会变的 |
[12:22] | Wait till your 20th high school reunion. | 等到你20周年高中聚会的时候再看吧 |
[12:24] | But he gets phoebe cates. | 可是他追到了菲比·凯茨 |
[12:26] | – No, he doesn– this is a fantasy. | – 不 他并没有… – 这只是他的幻想 |
[12:27] | But if I was as hot as phoebe cates, | 但如果我也跟菲比·凯茨一样性感 |
[12:30] | He would totally like me. | 他肯定会喜欢我的 |
[12:32] | First of all, | 首先呢 |
[12:32] | – No one’s as hot as phoebe cates. – It’s the truth. | – 没有人能跟菲比·凯茨一样性感 – 说得没错 |
[12:34] | She was, like, a freak of nature. | 她就是个天生尤物 |
[12:35] | Anyway, this is gonna be edited for tv. | 反正这段电视上播会被剪掉的 |
[12:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:39] | But, again, this is his fantasy. | 不过 再说了 这是他的幻想 |
[12:42] | – Yeah, yeah. Hey. – Hey, hi. | – 来了 来了 – 嘿 嗨 |
[12:45] | Ruby, you didn’t hear me honking? | 露比 你没听到我敲门吗 |
[12:46] | I’m double-parked. | 我车双并排停在外边的 |
[12:48] | No, you’re not supposed to be here until, like, | 不是 你不是应该3点才来的吗 |
[12:50] | 3:00, right, though? | 不是吗 |
[12:51] | You didn’t get my text? | 你没有收到我的短信吗 |
[12:52] | I don’t have my phone. I’m sorry. | 我没看手机 对不起 |
[12:55] | Well, that’s a first. Come on, sweetie. Let’s go. | 这倒是第一次听说 快点 亲爱的 走吧 |
[12:56] | – Get your stuff. – All right. | – 拿好你的东西 – 好吧 |
[12:57] | I can’t go now, though. | 我现在不能走 |
[12:58] | The movie’s–the movie’s not even over though. | 电影…电影还没有看完呢 |
[13:00] | We’ll watch it later. We’ll finish it later. | 我们以后再看 下次继续 |
[13:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:03] | Sorry, she’s in a mood because of jake. | 抱歉 她现在正因为杰克心情不好 |
[13:06] | Who’s jake? | 杰克是谁 |
[13:08] | Yeah, who’s jake? I don’t even know. | 是啊 杰克是谁 我都不知道 |
[13:11] | Oh, I’m sure she’ll tell you about him. | 我相信她会跟你讲的 |
[13:13] | He’s a boy she likes at school. | 他是露比在学校喜欢的男孩 |
[13:15] | – He’s a cool guy. – I get it. | – 他是个酷小伙 – 我明白了 |
[13:16] | I get the gist of it. Ruby, come on, sweetie. | 我大致了解了 露比 快点 宝贝 |
[13:18] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[13:19] | – We’ve all been there, right? – Okay. | – 我们都经历过 不是吗 – 知道了 |
[13:21] | – Yeah, yeah. – So– | – 是 是 – 所以… |
[13:23] | Are you–are you watching fast times at ridgemont high? | 你们…你们在看《开放的美国学府》吗 |
[13:27] | Yes. It’s the tv version, so most of it’s cut out. | 对 这是电视版的 所以很多被剪辑掉了 |
[13:30] | You’re okay with that, hank, | 你没意见吗 汉克 |
[13:31] | With our 15-year-old daughter | 让我们15岁的女儿看 |
[13:32] | – Watching a film… – Oh, he was– | – 这样一部… – 他… |
[13:34] | That glorifies sexual promiscuity? | 赞颂乱交的电影 |
[13:36] | – Ah, that doesn’t– well, sarah was watching it, | – 这不是… – 萨拉也在看 |
[13:38] | – So–with her– – Oh, my– | – 所以…跟她一起… – 我的… |
[13:39] | Amber saw it when she was her age. | 安博也是在这个年纪看的 |
[13:41] | It’s actually got a lot of good high school dynamics and– | 它有很多的高中励志元素 |
[13:44] | I think that we have different parenting styles. | 我想我们教育子女的方法不同 |
[13:49] | I just think maybe next time, | 我想也许下一次 |
[13:51] | When you watch a movie with my daughter, | 你和我女儿一起看电影的时候 |
[13:53] | – It’s not a film… – Listen, listen. | – 不要挑一部… – 听我说 听我说 |
[13:55] | Where a girl shows her breasts to get attention. | 女孩用胸部来引人关注的电影 |
[13:57] | – Hey, hey. – I apologize. | – 嘿 嘿 – 是我不好 |
[13:57] | I didn’t view it that way at all. I– | 我没想到这些 我… |
[14:01] | It’s okay. Listen, I got to go. | 没关系 听着 我得走了 |
[14:02] | I got to get that camera from max, remember, | 我要去麦克斯那拿相机 记得吗 |
[14:05] | For that job tomorrow. | 明天工作要用 |
[14:09] | Wow, really? | 有没有搞错 |
[14:11] | Oh, yeah. Get used to that. | 他就这样 习惯就好 |
[14:14] | – Ruby, I’ll be in the car. – Okay. | – 露比 我在车里等你 – 知道了 |
[14:16] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[14:26] | – Hey. – Hi. Um… | – 嘿 – 嗨 嗯… |
[14:28] | – You have a second? – Yeah, come on in. | – 有时间吗 – 当然 进来吧 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:35] | Pretty nice, huh? | 还不错吧 |
[14:36] | I was–I was waiting, you know, | 我…我之前一直等着 |
[14:39] | to figure out, you know, | 去弄清楚 |
[14:42] | what we were gonna do, | 我们到底会打算怎么做 |
[14:44] | So I could probably do some furniture shopping. | 所以我买了一些家具 |
[14:47] | – Um, joel, the house– – Yes. | – 乔 关于房子 – 对 |
[14:52] | Yesterday was emotional, | 昨天我们都有些感情用事 |
[14:55] | So I just wanted to give you a chance to change your mind. | 所以我想让你再仔细考虑一下 |
[14:58] | Well, you don’t have to do that. | 你不需要这么做 |
[15:02] | Joel, we bought the house together. | 乔 房子是我们一起买的 |
[15:04] | – Yeah– – The smart thing to do | – 没错 – 不要感情用事 |
[15:06] | is just take the emotion out of it and split the asset. | 财产平分才是明智的选择 |
[15:10] | It’s not an asset, though, julia. | 它不是财产 茱莉亚 |
[15:11] | – It’s an asset. – It’s a home. | – 是财产 – 而是一个家 |
[15:12] | In a divorce, everything’s an asset. | 离婚诉讼中 所有东西都是财产 |
[15:14] | I refuse to talk about it like that. | 我不想以这种方式来谈论这件事 |
[15:15] | We should just be reasonable. | 我们应该理智一点 |
[15:16] | We brought our baby girl home to that house, julia. | 我们第一天把刚出生的女儿带回家是回的那栋房子 茱莉亚 |
[15:20] | It’s the first safe place our son ever spent the night. | 那也是我们儿子第一个安全的栖身之所 |
[15:24] | I mean, heck–the first night we owned it, you know, | 我是说 该死…我们买下它的第一晚 |
[15:26] | We didn’t have furniture, even electricity. | 没有家具 甚至没有电 |
[15:30] | But we just laid on that floor, | 我们就那么躺在地板上 |
[15:31] | And we talked about the future | 谈论着我们的未来 |
[15:32] | And argued about what color we were gonna paint the walls. | 争论着墙壁要刷什么颜色 |
[15:36] | It’s not an asset. | 它不是什么财产 |
[15:38] | It’s a home. | 而是一个家 |
[15:41] | And it kills me to walk away from it, but… | 要离开家让我伤心欲绝 但是… |
[15:45] | I hurt you. | 是我先伤了你的心 |
[15:49] | I hurt you, and I own that. | 我伤害了你 我罪有应得 |
[15:52] | I get that. | 我很清楚 |
[15:56] | So I don’t want the house. | 所以我不想要房子 |
[15:59] | If I can’t have you in it, I don’t want it. | 如果房子里没有你 我宁愿不要 |
[16:12] | I’m sorry. I’m– | 对不起 我… |
[16:13] | I shouldn’t have– | 我不该… |
[16:44] | – Hey. – Hey, hi. | – 嘿 – 嘿 嗨 |
[16:46] | – Hi. – Max here? | – 嗨 – 麦克斯在吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah, he’s in the kitchen. | 在 他在厨房里 |
[16:49] | He’s kind of freaking out right now, though. | 他有点抓狂现在 |
[16:50] | What’s he doing? | 你说他在干嘛 |
[16:51] | He’s just freaking out. | 他有点抓狂 |
[16:52] | We had, like, | 我们… |
[16:53] | A scheduling issue, and he’s– | 时间安排上有些问题 他就… |
[16:55] | You know, he’s doing that thing where he’s panicking, and I’m– | 你知道的 每次他一不安就会这样 我… |
[16:57] | I’m really stressed because I– | 我真的压力好大 因为我… |
[16:58] | I feel like I don’t know– | 我觉得自己不知道… |
[17:00] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[17:03] | I’ll be upstairs. | 我就在楼上 |
[17:05] | – What are you doing, max? – The ferry left at 11:00. | – 你在做什么 麦克斯 – 船11点就离开了 |
[17:08] | I was supposed to be on the ferry, | 我本来应该在那上面 |
[17:10] | But I was not on the ferry, | 但是我没有 |
[17:11] | And I didn’t get to take any pictures. | 我没能拍到一张照片 |
[17:12] | – It sucks. Yeah, it sucks. – Yes, it does. | – 那真是糟透了 – 没错 是很糟 |
[17:14] | But you’re gonna get all worked up just for that? | 可是你就因为这样生气了吗 |
[17:17] | I cannot help being worked up, because I am upset. | 我没办法不生气 我很不安 |
[17:19] | – I am very, very upset… – I see that. | – 我非常 非常不安 – 我看出来了 |
[17:22] | Which is why I’m doing my breathing | 所以我现在在调整呼吸 |
[17:23] | and relaxation exercises. | 做放松运动 |
[17:25] | Well, it ain’t working, obviously. | 很明显并不管用 |
[17:26] | – I just started them. – Well– | – 我才刚刚开始 – 好吧 |
[17:28] | Your camera is there in the kitchen. | 你的相机在厨房那边 |
[17:30] | You can get it, and then you can go. | 拿好你就可以走了 |
[17:30] | I see my camera. I know. | 我看见了 我知道在那儿 |
[17:32] | I’m gonna take it. I’m gonna go. | 我会拿走它 我也会离开 |
[17:33] | Not right now, okay? | 但不是现在 好吗 |
[17:34] | I’m a little worked up too, you know. | 我也有点烦躁 |
[17:36] | Did someone promise to take you somewhere | 你也是因为有人答应带你去什么地方 |
[17:37] | And then have insufficient transportation to be able | 结果却由于交通工具不足 |
[17:39] | – to fulfill that promise? – No, no, no. | – 而没去成吗 – 不是 |
[17:41] | Nothing like that. You know what? | 不是这样 要不这样 |
[17:44] | – I’m just gonna walk with you. – Okay. | – 我要跟你一起走 – 行 |
[17:47] | Sarah and sandy were fighting. | 萨拉和桑迪吵架了 |
[17:49] | They’re fighting, and I don’t know what to say to them, and– | 她们在吵架 我不知道该怎么劝 我… |
[17:51] | And I panicked. | 然后我慌了 |
[17:53] | Okay, I panicked. | 没错 我慌了 |
[17:54] | I walked out. | 我就走了出去 |
[17:56] | I don’t like it when I can’t understand people. | 我不喜欢自己懂不了别人的想法 |
[18:00] | Dr. Pelikan says it’s because it makes me feel isolated. | 佩利坎医生说这是因为这会让我感到孤独 |
[18:03] | That’s a good word for it– isolated. | 就是这个词 孤独 |
[18:04] | That’s exactly right. | 说的没错 |
[18:07] | But I like being by myself | 但是我喜欢一个人呆着 |
[18:10] | More than I like being with other people. | 不喜欢跟其他人一起 |
[18:13] | Why is isolated bad? | 孤独有什么不好 |
[18:15] | I like being alone too. | 我也喜欢一个人 |
[18:17] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:18] | Not a lot of people I like. I mean, there’s a few. | 很多人我都不喜欢 但是有几个人 |
[18:21] | There’s a few people that I like being around. | 有几个人我喜欢跟他们呆在一起的 |
[18:24] | I like otis, | 我喜欢奥蒂斯 |
[18:26] | My parents sometimes, | 有时候我也喜欢我父母 |
[18:29] | And you. | 我还喜欢你 |
[18:32] | Oh, god, why did I walk out? | 哦 天啊 我为什么要走出去 |
[18:35] | I panicked, and I walked out. | 我慌了 然后就走出去了 |
[18:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[18:41] | So when are you gonna tell me where we’re going? | 你打算什么时候告诉我要去哪儿 |
[18:44] | It’s on a need-to-know basis, grandson. | 该知道的时候自然就知道了 外孙 |
[18:47] | Come on. You don’t need to know anything. | 拜托 你什么都不需要知道 |
[18:49] | – You keep saying that. – Just keep driving. | – 你老是这么说 – 开好你的车 |
[18:50] | Yeah, I have this econ test that I’m studying for, | 好 我修的经济学要考试了 |
[18:53] | So I don’t really know how long I can stay here | 所以要是太远的话 |
[18:55] | If it’s that much further. | 我不知道能陪你呆多久 |
[18:56] | – Economics? – Yeah. | – 经济学 – 没错 |
[18:57] | Oh, heck, well, then you need a break, huh? | 该死 那你就更该放松一下了 对吧 |
[18:59] | Just enjoy yourself. Come on, just keep driving. | 好好玩一玩 走吧 继续开车 |
[19:01] | I’ll let you know when we get there. | 到了我会告诉你的 |
[19:03] | ♪ The only one to ask is me ♪ | ♪ 唯一要问的就是我 ♪ |
[19:10] | Gosh. | 天呐 |
[19:16] | Jiminy christmas. | 我的天呐 |
[19:19] | This didn’t used to be here. | 这里以前不是这样的 |
[19:22] | This was wide open spaces. | 以前这是块空地 |
[19:24] | See forever–I mean, this whole thing was a field | 一望无际 整块地方是个牧场 |
[19:28] | And had beautiful trees in it. | 到处都是参天大树 |
[19:32] | Wasn’t none of this. | 不是现在这样 |
[19:34] | Why did we come here? I don’t– | 我们为什么来这儿 我不… |
[19:36] | Well, my dad– he used to take me over here, | 我爸爸…他以前经常带我来这儿 |
[19:39] | And we’d go– we’d go shooting, you know? | 我们一起…我们一起射击 你知道吗 |
[19:41] | So I thought it would be a great idea to come out here with you. | 所以我就想带你来这儿是个好主意 |
[19:45] | That’s all. I– | 就是这样 我… |
[19:46] | We used to shoot cans of creamed corn | 我们以前经常打奶油玉米罐头 |
[19:48] | And have all kinds of fun. | 玩各种各样的游戏 |
[19:49] | It was great. | 非常的棒 |
[19:50] | I learned how to shoot here with here. | 我在这里学会了怎么射击 |
[19:53] | We came here to shoot cans? | 我们来这儿就是为了打罐头 |
[19:55] | Is that what you’re saying? – Yeah, here. | 是这个意思吗 没错 这里 |
[19:57] | Here, open the trunk. | 来 把后车厢打开 |
[19:58] | Let me show you. | 我给你看看 |
[20:04] | Yeah, see, I mean, | 你看吧 |
[20:06] | I brought the creamed corn all in there. | 我把奶油玉米都带来了 |
[20:08] | I don’t know, there’s not… | 我不知道 现在都没有… |
[20:09] | And then I got this 1911… | 我还带了这把1911 |
[20:12] | – Really much of anything out here. – 9-millimeter colt. Look at that. | – 你带的东西可真够多的 – 9毫米口径柯尔特 看看啊 |
[20:15] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, grandpa– – Isn’t that pretty? | – 悠着点 外公 – 是不是很赞 |
[20:16] | Put it away. What are you thinking? | 快放好 你在想什么呀 |
[20:18] | I’m just showing you the gun. That’s all. | 就给你看看枪啊 没别的 |
[20:19] | You can’t pull out a gun in public. | 你不能当众把枪掏出来 |
[20:21] | – Oh, for pete’s sake. – We’re on the street. | – 我勒个去 – 我们在大街上 |
[20:23] | We’re at a liquor store. | 我们这是在酒行前面 |
[20:24] | Yeah? | 那又如何 |
[20:25] | You can’t have a gun out. | 你不能把枪拿出来 |
[20:27] | God, I told you that I was busy | 我跟你说了我很忙 |
[20:29] | And that I had to study and I have all this stuff to do, | 我有很多功课很多事情要做 |
[20:31] | And you bring me out here to shoot a gun. | 你却带我带玩射击 |
[20:34] | You don’t even know how I feel about guns. | 你都不知道我对枪的态度 |
[20:37] | It’s crazy. | 太荒唐了 |
[20:39] | Just get in the car. Let’s go. | 上车 我们走了 |
[20:52] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[20:53] | Did you get your camera? | 相机取回来了吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah, I did. | 取回来了 |
[20:57] | Sorry, I mean, I just– I don’t know. | 对不起 我就是…我不知道 |
[21:00] | I panicked and– you know, how– | 我慌了 我… 有… |
[21:03] | What happened? How bad was it? | 后来怎么了 有多糟糕 |
[21:05] | We had a tense conversation, | 我们整个谈话都很尴尬 |
[21:07] | And then–and then she left. | 然后…然后她就走了 |
[21:08] | Well, that’s good that she left, right? | 幸好她就这样走了 对吧 |
[21:10] | No, it’s not good, hank. | 并不好 汉克 |
[21:11] | – Nothing got solved. – Well, she’s tense. | – 什么都没解决 – 她太咄咄逼人了 |
[21:12] | – It was very tense. – That’s how she is. | – 太咄咄逼人了 – 她就这样 |
[21:13] | Then you left and made it more tense. | 然后你走了 气氛就更紧张了 |
[21:15] | She’s tense all the time. | 她一直就这样 |
[21:16] | – But that’s not okay. – You know what she’s like. | – 但是这样不行啊 – 你也知道她这个人 |
[21:17] | She’s irrational, though. What is she doing? | 她这人不讲道理 你看她都做了些什么 |
[21:19] | She’s, you know, yelling about a stupid movie. | 就为了一部无聊的电影大吼小叫 |
[21:21] | Hank, it’s not about the movie. | 汉克 不关电影的事 |
[21:22] | Do you not understand that? | 你还不明白吗 |
[21:24] | I don’t. | 我不明白 |
[21:25] | I–no, what–what? | 我…不明白 怎么了 到底怎么了 |
[21:28] | Look, she sees me bonding with ruby. | 她看见我和露比相处得很好 |
[21:30] | She doesn’t like that. That’s threatening to her. | 她不喜欢这样 觉得自己受到了威胁 |
[21:32] | She thinks I’m taking her place. | 她认为我在取代她 |
[21:34] | It’s a bigger issue. | 这才是主要问题 |
[21:36] | Well, then why’s she yelling about a movie, then? | 那她干嘛对电影大吼小叫的 |
[21:39] | I should’ve got it. I didn’t get it. | 我应该明白的 但是我没有 |
[21:41] | – Okay, I went–I didn’t know. – It’s okay. | – 好吧 我有点…我不知道 – 没关系 |
[21:42] | You were fighting. You wanted me to fix it. | 你们俩在吵架 你希望我来解决 |
[21:44] | And I had to get out. I had to go. | 我必须离开 必须得走 |
[21:45] | So I went–I went to get the camera, and then– | 所以我就去…我就去拿相机了 然后… |
[21:48] | Then it’s amber’s crying and max is pacing… | 然后就看到安博在哭 麦克斯在走来走去… |
[21:49] | – Wait, what? – So I helped them out. | – 等等 什么 – 所以我就帮了他们一下 |
[21:52] | – Yeah. – Amber’s crying? | – 对 – 安博哭了 |
[21:54] | – Yeah, yeah. – About what? | – 对 对 – 为什么 |
[21:56] | I-I don’t know. She’s crying. | 我…我不知道 她反正就在哭 |
[21:58] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[22:00] | Didn’t you ask her? | 你没问她吗 |
[22:02] | No. | 没有 |
[22:07] | That’s not normal, right? | 很不正常 对吧 |
[22:08] | I should’ve asked her. | 我应该问她的 |
[22:11] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干嘛 |
[22:11] | I’m gonna go find out why my daughter’s crying. | 我要去弄清楚我女儿为什么哭 |
[22:16] | Sorry. I didn’t– | 对不起 我没有… |
[22:26] | Well, you know, there’s always olive garden. | 那里一直有一家橄榄花园 |
[22:29] | – We can always just return– – No, I don’t have my big purse. | – 我们可以转头回去 – 不行 我钱没带够 |
[22:30] | It’s not worth it unless you can make out | 除非你能凭空变出10磅面包 |
[22:31] | with 10 pounds of breadsticks for the road. | 拿面包的钱顶路费 否则不值得 |
[22:33] | That’s true. | 那倒是没错 |
[22:34] | Or we could just go at the ten cans of creamed corn | 或者我们可以拿后座椅上的 |
[22:38] | In the backseat. | 十罐子奶油玉米 |
[22:39] | – Oh, yeah, that’s– – What the hell is all of this? | – 没错 这可… – 这是怎么回事 |
[22:41] | My big trip with grandpa– | 我那场和外公的伟大旅行… |
[22:42] | It was to shoot. | 是为了去射击 |
[22:44] | Shoot guns? | 打枪 |
[22:47] | What? | 什么玩意 |
[22:50] | Wow, thank you for laughing so hard at me shooting a gun. | 我射个击就能让你笑得那么开心真是谢谢了 |
[22:52] | I’m sorry. I’m just– | 对不起 我只是… |
[22:53] | I’m, like, trying to picture you with a firearm. | 我就是在很努力地去想你拿着枪的样子 |
[22:57] | It’s not really clicking. | 可实在太难想象了 |
[22:59] | Well, there’s not much to see. I didn’t even– | 没什么可想的 我都没有… |
[23:00] | – Do you have a picture? – No, I didn’t shoot the gun. | – 有照片吗 没有 – 我没有拿枪射击 |
[23:01] | – Not once? – No. | – 一次都没 – 没有 |
[23:04] | Come on. You could have humored him at least. | 拜托 你至少可以让他开心下啊 |
[23:07] | I know, but I was just annoyed. | 我知道 可我就是有点生气 |
[23:08] | I told him that I had to study, and then he took me out | 我跟他说了我要学习 但他还是要带我出去 |
[23:11] | For, like, five hours on a s– | 五个小时就为了去射… |
[23:12] | You’re being really selfish about this. | 在这件事上你确实有点自私了 |
[23:13] | How am I being selfish? | 我怎么自私了 |
[23:16] | That’s selfish of him. | 他才自私呢 |
[23:18] | I told him that I had something to do | 我告诉他有事要做 |
[23:20] | And that I was super busy and stressed. | 我很忙 压力很大 |
[23:22] | You remember, I didn’t even know how to read the questions. | 不记得了 我连题现在都还不会读 |
[23:23] | Well, maybe it wasn’t about you. | 也许这不是为了你 |
[23:24] | – Have you thought of that? – I know it wasn’t about me. | – 你有想过这点吗 – 我知道不是为了我 |
[23:27] | Exactly. It was about him. | 没错 是为了他 |
[23:28] | – Yes, that’s what I’m saying. – He apparently has some, | – 对啊 我就是这个意思 – 很明显他有一些 |
[23:30] | like, fond memories of shooting when he was your age. | 在你这个年纪的时候开心的射击回忆 |
[23:33] | I know, but he could’ve gone shooting with any one of us. | 我知道 可他能跟我们任何人去射击啊 |
[23:36] | And I’m super stressed– | 我压力很大… |
[23:37] | Well, he didn’t want to go with anybody. | 他不想跟其他人去 |
[23:37] | He wanted to go with you, and he wanted you to love it, | 他想要跟你一起 而且他希望你能喜欢 |
[23:40] | Because your grandfather, | 因为你外公 |
[23:42] | Who, you know, fyi, just had open-heart surgery– | 别忘了 他刚做了心脏手术 |
[23:45] | Maybe he wanted to do something with you so that in 50 years, | 也许他想跟你一起做一些事情 这样在今后50年里 |
[23:49] | You can look back and have all these same fond memories | 当你回想的时候 能有这些快乐的回忆 |
[23:52] | That he had shooting with his dad when he was your age. | 就像他和你这么大的时候跟他父亲一起射击的那些一样 |
[23:55] | But yeah, wow, what a selfish jerk. | 不过…你还真是个自私的混蛋 |
[24:06] | Problem with killing. | 杀人问题 |
[24:08] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[24:08] | I like a little killing now and then. | 我就喜欢时不时杀个人玩 |
[24:11] | What’s wrong with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[24:12] | Hello? Hi. | 有人吗 嗨 |
[24:15] | We’re parents now. We have to set a good example. | 我们现在为人父母了 必须要做个好榜样 |
[24:20] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[24:22] | Are you supposed to be eating that? | 你可以吃这个吗 |
[24:25] | Are you supposed to be watching that? | 你可以看这种电影了吗 |
[24:29] | I’m doing a lot of things I’m not supposed to be doing. | 我做了很多我不该做的事情 |
[24:31] | The system has broken down. It’s amazing. | 计划全毁了 感觉妙极了 |
[24:33] | What do you mean? Where’s amber? | 什么意思 安博在哪 |
[24:36] | The dog is eating ice cream, max. | 狗狗在吃冰淇淋呢 麦克斯 |
[24:38] | Amber? | 安博 |
[24:41] | – We have a child! – Fine! | – 我们有孩子了 – 好吧 |
[24:43] | Amber! | 安博 |
[24:47] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:48] | Max is downstairs, having, like, a feeding frenzy | 麦克斯在楼下 跟大鱼吃小鱼似地 |
[24:52] | And, like, watching one of the chucky movies. | 还在看《鬼娃的新娘》 |
[24:56] | Oh, great. That’s just great. | 好极了 太好了 |
[24:58] | He said the system had broken down. | 他说什么计划全毁了 |
[25:01] | – The whole world has– – Is she not sleeping? | – 整个世界全… – 她没睡着吗 |
[25:03] | The one thing that I was not supposed to let her do | 我最不应该让她做的事情就是 |
[25:07] | Was climb into bed, | 上床睡觉 |
[25:08] | And– | 还有… |
[25:09] | But she was, like, freaking out, | 可是她又哭又闹的 |
[25:12] | And it was the only thing that calmed her down. | 只有这样才能让她安静下来 |
[25:13] | And then max just lost it | 麦克斯也失控了 |
[25:15] | Because I couldn’t get us to the boat in time. | 因为我没有让他准时上船 |
[25:17] | I had– – Boat? | – 我… – 上船 |
[25:19] | I was supposed to take him to alcatraz. | 我本来该带他去恶魔岛的 |
[25:21] | I had everything– | 我把一切都… |
[25:22] | Those are big plans to make with a little one and max. | 带着宝宝还有麦克斯 这是项大工程 |
[25:25] | But I’m gonna have a little one, | 可是我马上也要有个宝宝了 |
[25:26] | And I couldn’t even get the car seat to go in my car, | 可我的车里连个婴儿座都没办法放 |
[25:28] | – Because– – Why not? | – 因为… – 为什么不行 |
[25:29] | Because it doesn’t have the clickies. | 因为没有搭扣 |
[25:32] | – What are the clickies? – You know, you have to– | – 什么搭扣 – 你知道的 必须得… |
[25:33] | It’s so easy. You click them in. | 很简单 一扣就好 |
[25:34] | My car doesn’t have that. | 我的车没有搭扣 |
[25:36] | Well, your car’s old. | 你车太旧了 |
[25:37] | I can’t have a baby | 要是我的车子 |
[25:39] | If I can’t put a car seat in my own car. | 不能放婴儿座的话 我还怎么要小孩 |
[25:41] | It’s my fault anyway. | 都是我的错 |
[25:42] | I let you watch fast times at ridgemont high too early. | 我让你太早看《开放的美国学府》了 |
[25:45] | What? | 什么 |
[25:46] | We’ll get you started with the clicky things, | 先帮你解决了搭扣的事 |
[25:48] | And we’ll take it from there, okay? | 先从这个开始好吗 |
[25:49] | I just thought– | 我只是觉得 |
[25:50] | I wanted today to be so fun, and it just was, like– | 我希望今天能过得开心 可是… |
[25:54] | You shouldn’t be putting all this pressure on yourself. | 你不应该给自己这么大压力 |
[25:57] | They don’t start out this age. | 其他人没有那么早当妈 |
[25:59] | They don’t start out as big as max. | 也没有一开始就照顾像麦克斯这样大的孩子 |
[26:01] | They start out little and tiny, | 他们都是从小婴儿开始的 |
[26:03] | And they don’t talk or do anything except poo. | 小婴儿不会说话 除了拉粑粑外不会做任何事 |
[26:05] | You can handle that. | 你能处理的 |
[26:07] | I can definitely handle poo after today. | 今天之后我肯定能处理粑粑了 |
[26:09] | And eventually, | 终于啊 |
[26:11] | You work your way up to dealing with insanity. | 你就能处理那些疯狂的事了 |
[26:14] | Look, you got her sleeping. | 你看 你哄她睡着了 |
[26:16] | That’s all that matters. | 这就足够了 |
[26:21] | I just can’t believe I’m really gonna do this alone. | 我只是不敢相信要一个人面对这些 |
[26:26] | Excuse me? | 等一等 |
[26:27] | You’re not gonna do it alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[26:34] | Tiny breathing. | 小家伙打呼呢 |
[27:03] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[27:06] | We’re still on for 8:00, right? No? | 我们约了8点没变吧 对吧 不对吗 |
[27:08] | Yes, we are. | 对 没错 |
[27:09] | We absolutely are. | 当然还约好的 |
[27:11] | I’m–I completely lost track of time. | 我…我完全忘了时间 |
[27:14] | Let me put something on. I’ll be right back. | 我去换件衣服 去去就回 |
[27:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:19] | Yeah, yeah, I’m, um– | 没事 没事 我… |
[27:22] | Yeah? | 没事吗 |
[27:25] | I just got my divorce papers today. | 我今天拿到了离婚协议书 |
[27:28] | Oh, wow, I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[27:30] | I don’t know what the right thing to say is. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[27:33] | No, it’s okay. | 不用 没关系 |
[27:34] | I–it’s just hitting me harder than I expected. | 我…只是比我预想的还要让人不好受 |
[27:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:38] | But I’m fine, so let me just change and– | 不过我没事 让我换下衣服 然后… |
[27:42] | Look, we don’t– we don’t have to go out. | 听我说 我们不必…我们不必出去 |
[27:44] | Really, it’s okay. | 真的 没关系 |
[27:45] | It’s okay if you want to be alone. | 你想要单独呆着也没关系 |
[27:47] | I totally understand. | 我完全能理解 |
[27:55] | There’s no reason anymore why you shouldn’t come in. | 现在已经没有理由不让你进来了 |
[27:59] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:13] | I just didn’t expect it to happen so fast. | 我只是没想到这一切那么快而已 |
[28:18] | The mediation went so smoothly, you know? | 调解进行地非常顺利 知道吗 |
[28:19] | So all of a sudden, there’s this messenger kid | 冷不丁的 快递小子就出现在我门口 |
[28:22] | on my doorstep with the papers, | 给了我协议书 |
[28:24] | And as soon as I sign them, | 一旦我签完名 |
[28:27] | My marriage is over. | 我的婚姻就正式走到尽头了 |
[28:34] | I’m sorry. This is an awkward topic. | 我很抱歉 这是个尴尬的话题 |
[28:36] | Look, jules, this is just | 听着 茱尔斯 这只是 |
[28:38] | where you are in your life right now, all right? | 你目前的生活状态而已 好吗 |
[28:39] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[28:40] | I get it, so just– | 我明白 所以… |
[28:42] | Top me off with some wine. | 再给我倒些酒 |
[28:46] | Tell me about the house. What happened with the house? | 说说房子吧 房子怎么样了 |
[28:50] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[28:51] | No, I–no, I’m so sorry. | 不 对…对不起 |
[28:53] | – Chris– – I am so sorry. | – 克里斯 – 我很抱歉 |
[28:55] | I shouldn’t have just blurted it out like that. | 我不应该这么口无遮拦 |
[28:56] | – Chris, I got the house. – You got the house? | – 克里斯 房子归我了 – 你拿到房子了 |
[28:59] | – I got the house. – Really? | – 没错 – 真的吗 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[29:03] | Wow, the– you got the whole thing? | 房…都是你的了 |
[29:04] | Yeah, all of it. | 是啊 整栋房子都是我的 |
[29:07] | – That’s fantastic. – I know. | – 太棒了 – 是啊 |
[29:08] | It’s a pretty nice house. | 这栋房子很漂亮 |
[29:10] | It is a nice house. | 是栋好房子 |
[29:12] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[29:14] | My house. | 我的房子 |
[29:16] | All mine. | 都归我了 |
[29:18] | Shouldn’t you be happy about that? | 你难道不开心吗 |
[29:21] | It’s just so weird. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[29:22] | I was completely prepared to say good-bye, | 我已经准备好说再见了 |
[29:24] | And now I get to stay. | 结果我却留了下来 |
[29:26] | And so I’m– | 所以我… |
[29:28] | I’m just here in the middle of all these memories, you know? | 我的周围充斥着无数的回忆 你知道吗 |
[29:36] | – You know what? – Yeah? | – 这样吧 – 什么 |
[29:39] | Here’s to new memories. | 为了新的回忆干杯 |
[29:40] | ♪ As I am ♪ | ♪ 我原来的模样 ♪ |
[29:45] | ♪ Take all that I have ♪ | ♪ 接受我的一切 ♪ |
[29:50] | You know, if I finish this glass of wine, | 要是我把这杯酒都喝完了 |
[29:53] | I’m gonna be too drunk to drive. | 就没办法开车了 |
[30:00] | ♪ Take all that I have ♪ | ♪ 接受我的一切 ♪ |
[30:04] | That’s a good call. | 你提醒得对 |
[30:04] | I’m pretty tired myself. | 我也很累了 |
[30:09] | Maybe we should call it a night. | 今晚到这里吧 |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:15] | ♪ Take all ♪ | ♪ 接受一切 ♪ |
[30:22] | ♪ Take me as I am ♪ | ♪ 接受我原本的模样 ♪ |
[30:34] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[30:36] | What is it now, hank? | 你又要干嘛 汉克 |
[30:38] | Okay, sarah isn’t gonna replace you in ruby’s life. | 好吧 萨拉不会取代你在露比生活中的位置 |
[30:42] | No, of course not. | 当然不会 |
[30:44] | I’m ruby’s mother. | 我是露比的妈妈 |
[30:46] | Okay, all right. | 好 好吧 |
[30:48] | All right, well, as long as you get that, then– | 行了 只要你明白就好 那… |
[30:51] | Then we’re good, I guess. | 那我们没事了吧 |
[30:53] | – Okay. – I don’t know. | – 好 – 我不知道 |
[30:54] | Maybe we’re not good. I don’t know. I don’t know. | 也许我们不是没事 我不知道 我不知道 |
[30:55] | Because it sounds like you’re saying | 因为虽然听上去你说的是 |
[30:57] | that the issue is settled, | 问题解决了 |
[30:59] | – but maybe you don’t mean it– – Okay, what are you doing? | – 但是也许你不是这个意思 – 好吧 你要干嘛 |
[31:00] | Are you trying to pick a fight with me? | 你想要跟我吵架吗 |
[31:01] | No, no, I’m not trying to fight. I’m not trying to fight. | 不不 我没要吵架 我没要吵架 |
[31:03] | I just want to– I– | 我只是想…我… |
[31:06] | Here’s the thing. | 是这么回事 |
[31:07] | I recently have realized | 我最近发现 |
[31:09] | That I guess I’m not good at communicating. | 我不擅长跟人交流 |
[31:12] | Oh, my god, you’re just realizing this now? | 老天啊 你才发现吗 |
[31:13] | I’ve only been telling you for 18 years. | 我都跟你说了18年了 |
[31:15] | I know, and I’ve been just thinking | 我知道 我一直以为 |
[31:17] | that you were some oversensitive, uh, | 是你有些神经过敏 |
[31:20] | well, shrew, I guess. | 有点犯泼 |
[31:22] | Well, that’s great, because I thought that– | 太好了 因为我以为… |
[31:23] | I mean, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[31:25] | I’m– I suck at this. | 我…我真的是不会说话 |
[31:29] | Okay, I’m trying to say that you– | 好吧 我想说的是… |
[31:34] | You weren’t the problem. | 问题不在你身上 |
[31:38] | Here’s the thing. I’m seeing this guy, and– | 是这样 我一直在跟一个男人见面 而且… |
[31:41] | What? | 什么 |
[31:42] | Not see–not seeing a guy. | 不是…不是跟他约会 |
[31:44] | I’m talking to a–this guy. | 我只是跟他…聊聊天 |
[31:46] | He’s a professional. He’s a shrink. | 他是专业的 一个心理医生 |
[31:48] | He’s–he specializes in people like me. | 他…他专门研究像我这样的人 |
[31:50] | Okay, what do you mean people like you? | 好吧 什么叫像你这样的人 |
[31:52] | People like me. People who just– | 像我这样 就是那些… |
[31:54] | They’re just not so good with emotions, stuff like that, | 不善于处理情绪 |
[31:57] | And understanding feelings– | 或不懂感情… |
[31:59] | Whatever. You know, here’s the thing. | 反正就这一类人 就是这样 |
[32:01] | He thinks that it’s, like, | 他认为就好像是… |
[32:02] | A jump ball whether I have it or not, but lately, | 跳球一样 有可能抢到 有可能抢不到 但是最近 |
[32:05] | I’m realizing it’s not. | 我才发现并不是这样 |
[32:06] | It’s not a jump ball. | 并不是跳球 |
[32:07] | In fact, I’m pretty sure it’s a slam dunk. | 事实上 我肯定这更像是灌篮 |
[32:09] | I got asperger’s. | 我有艾斯伯格症 |
[32:12] | That’s–that’s what it is. | 就是…就是这么回事 |
[32:15] | It’s–it’s high functioning autism–that’s what it is. | 是…是一种高功能自闭症 就是这样 |
[32:19] | No, I–I know. | 不 我…我知道 |
[32:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:25] | I-I had no idea. | 我…我不知道 |
[32:28] | I’m–I’m– | 我…我… |
[32:30] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say. | 对不起 我不知道该说些什么 |
[32:33] | So looking back, | 所以回头想想 |
[32:34] | I think that, probably, a lot of the stuff was me. | 我觉得 很多事情责任都在我 |
[32:40] | It wasn’t you. | 而不是你 |
[32:40] | And, uh, I’m starting to get that, you know, | 我开始明白 |
[32:47] | It must have been hard to, | 跟我结婚 |
[32:51] | You know, be married to me. | 肯定不容易 |
[32:58] | Was it? | 是吧 |
[33:03] | Yeah. | 是 |
[33:07] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 是啊 |
[33:10] | I wish I would’ve known. | 我要早知道就好了 |
[33:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Me too. | 是 是 是 是 我也是 |
[33:15] | But look, in any case, I’m gonna try harder now with ruby, | 但是无论如何 我会更努力跟露比相处 |
[33:19] | And that’ll be good. | 会好起来的 |
[33:21] | And you too. So– | 你也是 所以… |
[33:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:25] | Okay, so we’re good. Right? | 那我们没事了吧 对吗 |
[33:27] | Yeah, we’re good. | 对 没事了 |
[33:29] | All right. But are we really good? | 好吧 我们真的没事了 |
[33:33] | Because if we’re not good, what you’ve got to do now is, | 因为如果不是的话 你要做的就是 |
[33:35] | – You’ve got to be very specific. – Okay. | – 你得给我说详细了 – 好 |
[33:38] | – ’cause that helps. – I can do that. | – 只有这样才管用 – 我会的 |
[33:40] | Kazmir staring down that–that guy from the royals– | 卡兹米尔把那家伙盯得不敢直视 |
[33:44] | I mean, that was the highlight of the whole season, hands down. | 这是整个赛季最精彩的瞬间 简直易如反掌 |
[33:47] | Yeah, well, it’s like time should’ve stopped, | 是啊 时间能停留就好了 |
[33:51] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[33:53] | Kid should’ve dropped the bat and left the field. | 基德应该扔掉球棒离开球场 |
[33:54] | He basically did. | 他也基本上这样做了 |
[33:57] | See, I got to tell you, | 看吧 我不得不说 |
[33:58] | I’m enjoying the hell out of this. | 我太喜欢这个赛季了 |
[34:00] | You know, I could talk baseball all night long, | 我可以一整晚都讨论棒球 |
[34:01] | But I got a sneaking suspicion that’s not why you’re here, | 但是我怀疑这不是你到这来的原因 |
[34:07] | So what’s going on? | 所以到底发生什么事了 |
[34:11] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么 – 没什么 |
[34:14] | I just remember you used to just intimidate the crap out of me. | 我只是想到你以前总能把我吓得屁滚尿流 |
[34:19] | Me? | 我吗 |
[34:20] | You’re so harmless now. | 你现在多温顺啊 |
[34:21] | And I’ve gotten in touch with my feminine side plenty. | 我接受太多女性关怀了 |
[34:25] | And it shows. | 看得出来 |
[34:26] | – Does it? – Really. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[34:27] | – Probably in the walk. – Definitely. | – 可能是在散步的时候 – 肯定是 |
[34:30] | What are you doing here? | 你为什么来这儿 |
[34:34] | I, uh– | 我… |
[34:38] | I’m saying good-bye, zeek. | 我是来告别的 奇克 |
[34:42] | What? | 什么 |
[34:46] | I never had a role model. | 我从来没有一个人生榜样 |
[34:49] | Growing up, I never had that. | 在我成长的时候 从来没有 |
[34:51] | And… | 不过… |
[34:57] | I think you were that for me, | 对我来说你就是 |
[34:58] | So I just wanted to say thank you, | 所以我想谢谢你 |
[34:59] | And I’m gonna miss you, | 我会想你的 |
[35:02] | And I’m gonna miss– | 我会想… |
[35:04] | I’m gonna miss your family. | 会想你们全家的 |
[35:05] | That’s it? You’re out of here? | 就这样了 你要离开吗 |
[35:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:10] | I mean, we finished up mediation this week, so– | 这周我们把离婚调解处理好了 所以… |
[35:14] | So you’re done? | 你们结束了 |
[35:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:19] | I can’t keep dragging this on, you know? | 我不能一直拖着 你明白吗 |
[35:20] | I got to let her go. | 我得放她走 |
[35:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:25] | Just giving up? | 就这么放弃了 |
[35:29] | – I’m not giving up. – Yeah, you are. | – 不是放弃 – 你就是 |
[35:32] | No, I’m not. I’m not. | 不 我没有 我没有 |
[35:33] | This is what she wanted. | 这是她想要的 |
[35:34] | This is what she wanted. I’m trying to honor that. | 这是她想要的 我是想尊重她 |
[35:36] | This is what your daughter wanted. | 这是你女儿想要的 |
[35:39] | Can you please just let me get out of here | 你就不能让我带有尊严的 |
[35:40] | With some sense of dignity? | 离开这里吗 |
[35:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[35:53] | – You love your kids? – Come on. | – 你爱你的孩子们吗 – 求你了 |
[35:56] | Hmm? | 说啊 |
[35:58] | You love your kids? | 你爱你的孩子们吗 |
[36:05] | Do you love your wife? | 你爱你的妻子吗 |
[36:11] | – You know I do. – Mm. | – 你知道我爱他们 – 嗯 |
[36:19] | I took you in as a son. | 我把你当成自己的儿子 |
[36:26] | You look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:29] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:32] | Okay, you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[36:36] | Joel, you fight for her. | 乔 你要为她去争取 |
[36:38] | Come on. | 再努力一次 |
[36:39] | You fight for her. | 为她去争取 |
[36:42] | Don’t leave. | 不要离开 |
[36:51] | And I didn’t want to keep watching it. | 我不想再看下去了 |
[36:53] | I can’t let you win. You know that. | 我不能让你赢 你知道的 |
[36:54] | You can’t stop me. | 你不能阻止我 |
[36:56] | – That’s– – Yeah. | – 这… – 对啊 |
[36:58] | – Don’t move. – Okay. | – 不许乱动 – 行 |
[37:02] | – Hey. – Hi, hank. | – 嘿 – 嗨 汉克 |
[37:03] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[37:04] | – Sarah. – Hey. | – 萨拉 – 嘿 |
[37:05] | – Hi. – Hi. Ruby, your mom’s here. | – 嗨 – 嗨 露比 你妈妈来了 |
[37:07] | – I’ll get– – Oh, there she is. | – 我去找… – 她来了 |
[37:09] | – I got your bag over here. – Both: Hey. | – 我帮你把包拿过来 – 嘿 |
[37:10] | Oh, okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[37:11] | Come on, I have a really big day planned for us. | 走吧 我为我们计划了一个重大日子 |
[37:13] | Oh, god, what? | 天呐 什么 |
[37:15] | Mom, what are you making me do? | 妈 你又要逼我做什么 |
[37:17] | I’m making you go to yogurtland. | 我要逼你去酸奶工厂 |
[37:19] | That’s what I’m making you do. | 这就是我逼要你做的事 |
[37:20] | Oh, and that’s, like, this really big day? | 这真就是…挺重大的吗 |
[37:23] | Yeah, it is, ruby, because I called all over town | 没错 露比 因为我打遍了全市餐厅的电话 |
[37:26] | Until I finally found one that has taro root on the menu. | 直到我发现一家菜单上有香芋仙的 |
[37:30] | Oh, come on. Really? | 拜托 真的吗 |
[37:31] | Oh. Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[37:33] | – For real? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[37:34] | – Taro root? – Yay. | – 香芋仙 – 对 |
[37:35] | – Here? Really? – Is that really a flavor? | – 给 真的吗 – 这真算是一种口味吗 |
[37:36] | – Don’t make fun of it. – Oh, it’s amazing, honestly. | – 不要拿它开玩笑 – 老实说 的确是很棒 |
[37:38] | Dad, you got it that one time by accident? Thanks. | 爸 你那次是无意中点了它吗 多谢了 |
[37:40] | Yeah, I didn’t know. I didn’t have my glasses. | 是啊 我不知道 我没戴眼镜 |
[37:42] | I thought it was toffee. | 我以为是太妃糖呢 |
[37:43] | But then we tried it, and now it’s like our crack. | 但是我们尝了下 现在成了我们的挚爱 |
[37:46] | – It’s awesome. – I know, and you know | – 太好了 – 我知道 而且你也知道 |
[37:47] | what stinks is, they took it out of the rotation. | 扫兴的是 他们把他给弄掉了 |
[37:49] | – I know. – I can’t figure that out. | – 我知道 – 我不知道怎么弄的 |
[37:51] | Hey, you should– you should come with us, dad. | 你可以…跟我们一起 爸 |
[37:52] | – That’d be awesome. – Yeah. Hold up. | – 好极了 – 是啊 不要了 |
[37:54] | Mom should–you know, you need time with her. | 你妈…你应该多陪着她 |
[37:56] | You’re gonna talk about the whole jake saga and everything. | 跟她聊聊杰克的英雄事迹 |
[37:58] | No, no, hank, come on. Come on. Come with us. | 不不 汉克 来嘛 一起吧 |
[37:59] | We can all talk about the whole jake saga. | 我们可以一起聊聊杰克的事 |
[38:01] | Oh, my god. That’s embarrassing. | 天啊 太丢人了 |
[38:04] | Oh, sarah. Oh, my–I’m so sorry. | 萨拉 天…对不起 |
[38:05] | No, we are being so rude. | 我们太没礼貌了 |
[38:09] | You don’t mind if we steal him for the day, do you? | 你不介意我们借用他一天吧 |
[38:11] | No, no, of course. | 不 当然不介意 |
[38:13] | Taro root– I mean, it’s a special day. | 香芋仙 今天太特别了 |
[38:16] | – You guys have fun, yeah. – You know what I’ll do? | – 你们玩得开心点 – 我知道我要怎么做吗 |
[38:18] | I’ll get it. I’ll bring it back, ’cause you’ll love it. | 我要打包 把它带回来 因为你会喜欢的 |
[38:19] | – No, that’s okay. – Once you try it– | – 不用了 没关系 – 一旦你尝了… |
[38:20] | – It’ll never last. – Let’s go. | – 不可能有剩下的 – 走吧 |
[38:21] | – Where is it? – It’s by the university. | – 在哪儿 – 就在大学旁边 |
[38:23] | All right, so it won’t be long. | 好吧 所以不会耽搁太久的 |
[38:24] | – All right, cool. Be right back. – See you, ruby. | – 好 太好了 我去去就回 – 再见 露比 |
[38:26] | See you next weeken– | 下周见… |
[38:34] | – What are you doing? – Huh? | – 你在干嘛 – 什么 |
[38:37] | – You’re eating a cookie? – Yeah, I’m eating a cookie. | – 你在吃饼干 – 对 我在吃饼干 |
[38:39] | You’re not allowed to eat that, right? | 你不允许吃这个 不是吗 |
[38:41] | What do you mean I’m not allowed to eat it? | 什么叫我不允许吃这个 |
[38:43] | – Come on, let’s go. – Go where? | – 来吧 我们走 – 去哪儿 |
[38:45] | Oh, I’m not–it’s a need-to-know basis. Let’s go. | 我不…该知道的时候自然就知道了 走吧 |
[38:47] | We’re going somewhere on a need-to– | 我们要去一个地方… |
[38:48] | It’s a jailbreak. | 我带你越狱 |
[38:48] | – Oh-ho-ho, I’m liking this. – Come on. | – 我爱死了 – 走吧 |
[38:51] | Millie, need-to-know basis. Leaving. | 米莉 该知道的就会知道的事 走了 |
[38:54] | – There we go. – Not eating a cookie. | – 我们走 – 没有吃饼干 |
[38:57] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[39:09] | Here we go. | 就这里 |
[39:13] | – Oh, that’s a great touch. – Oh, yeah. | – 太感人了 – 是啊 |
[39:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:17] | He said it was too messy, but I told him how old you were, | 他说会你弄得一团糟 但是我告诉他了你的年纪了 |
[39:19] | So they assumed you wouldn’t hit anything, so they let me. | 所以他们就猜想你射不中任何东西 就答应让我这么做了 |
[39:21] | Hmm, well, we’ll see about that. | 那我们就跟他手底下见真章 |
[39:23] | You’re gonna take the first shot, aren’t you? | 你要开第一枪吗 啊 |
[39:25] | No, I’m–I’m rooting you on. | 不 我…我来帮你打气的 |
[39:28] | Grandson, this is such a great treat for me, | 外孙 你对我太好了 |
[39:30] | And we came all this way. | 我们大老远过来 |
[39:31] | Now, humor me, all right? | 现在就让我开心下 好吗 |
[39:33] | The first lesson here is, | 第一件要学的事 |
[39:34] | – Of course, safety, okay? – All right. | – 就是安全至上 好吗 – 好的 |
[39:37] | And you’re dealing with a weapon. | 你端着枪的时候 |
[39:38] | It’s got to be handled like it’s a dangerous, beautiful woman. | 就要像面对一个危险又美丽的女人 |
[39:44] | – Wow. – All right? | – 哇哦 – 知道吗 |
[39:45] | Now, are you right-handed or left-handed? | 你是撇右子还是左撇子 |
[39:47] | – Right. – Okay. So here you go. | – 右手 – 好的 拿着 |
[39:49] | – You take that in your hand. – Okay. | – 把它拿在手里 – 好 |
[39:51] | Put your index finger along the side of the weapon. | 把食指放在枪的一边 |
[39:54] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[39:56] | All right, this is the safety– | 好的 打开保险… |
[39:58] | ♪ Reach out and touch ♪ | ♪ 伸出你的手 ♪ |
[40:01] | ♪ With my hands ♪ | ♪ 触碰我的手 ♪ |
[40:05] | ♪ I can’t take my eyes ♪ | ♪ 我的视线无法 ♪ |
[40:07] | ♪ Off the edge ♪ | ♪ 从边缘上离开 ♪ |
[40:12] | ♪ ’cause staying here just scares me to death ♪ | ♪ 因为呆在这儿把我吓个半死 ♪ |
[40:18] | ♪ And I wish I knew a way ♪ | ♪ 我希望我知道该如何 ♪ |
[40:23] | ♪ To tell you where I’ve been ♪ | ♪ 告诉你我去过何方 ♪ |
[40:32] | ♪ When every little moment passing ♪ | ♪ 当时间一分一秒过去 ♪ |
[40:36] | ♪ Is a question asking me ♪ | ♪ 就是对我的拷问 ♪ |
[40:41] | ♪ Are you wasting your time ♪ | ♪ 你在浪费自己的时光 ♪ |
[40:44] | ♪ Waiting for signs? ♪ | ♪ 等待着神迹吗 ♪ |
[40:50] | ♪ Would you give it up? ♪ | ♪ 你愿意放弃吗 ♪ |
[40:57] | ♪ Would you give it up? ♪ | ♪ 你愿意放弃吗 ♪ |
[41:04] | ♪ Would you give it up? ♪ | ♪ 你愿意放弃吗 ♪ |
[41:11] | ♪ Would you give it up? ♪ | ♪ 你愿意放弃吗 ♪ |
[41:18] | ♪ Would you give it up? ♪ | ♪ 你愿意放弃吗 ♪ |
[41:36] | Hey, is something wrong? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[41:37] | A year ago, you asked me to fight for you, | 一年前 你要我为你去争取 |
[41:42] | And I was too stupid to listen. | 我当时太蠢了没有听 |
[41:45] | So I’m here. | 现在我来了 |
[41:48] | I don’t want to live another day without you, | 我不想过没有你的日子 |
[41:51] | Julia, not another second. | 茱莉亚 一秒都不行 |
[41:54] | So I’m fighting for you, | 所以我要为你去争取 |
[41:56] | And I’m fighting for our marriage. | 为我们的婚姻争取 |
[42:01] | I want you back. | 我希望你回到我身边 |