时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I think I’m losing my business. | 我想我就要失业了 |
[00:02] | I think the luncheonette’s going under. | 我想速食餐厅就要破产了 |
[00:04] | I just don’t want you hiding from me. | 我只是不希望你对我有所隐瞒 |
[00:07] | I hate mom. She’s the worst. | 我讨厌我妈 她太差劲了 |
[00:09] | It’s so much better here with you guys. | 跟你们俩在一起好太多了 |
[00:11] | – I got asperger’s. – I don’t know what to say. | – 我有艾斯伯格症 – 我不知道该说什么了 |
[00:13] | So, in looking back, I think that a lot of the stuff was me. | 所以回想看来 我觉得有问题的人是我 |
[00:16] | It wasn’t you. | 而不是你 |
[00:17] | I asked you for a raise because I think I deserve it, | 我让你们给我涨工资是因为我觉得自己受之无愧 |
[00:19] | And now I’m like a total piggy | 而现在我却看起来就像个贪心鬼 |
[00:20] | and nobody’s gonna want to hire me. | 没有任何人愿意雇我一样 |
[00:21] | And I got to try to help my sister. | 我得努力帮助我姐 |
[00:23] | Max has feelings for you. | 麦克斯喜欢你 |
[00:26] | Do you think she likes me at 3 yet? | 她现在喜欢我的分数有3分了吗 |
[00:30] | Wow. Pretty. | 好漂亮 |
[00:32] | His face is really blue. It’s cute. | 他的脸好蓝 实在太可爱了 |
[00:36] | – I didn’t do that. – You did do that. | – 不是我画的 – 是你画的 |
[00:38] | You did a good job. | 你做的非常好 |
[00:40] | – I did these. – You did all of those. | – 这些才是 – 全部都是你一个人画的 |
[00:43] | What should we call him? | 我们该叫他什么名字好呢 |
[00:44] | Mom, I need to know how to ask a girl out. | 妈 我得知道要怎么约女生出门 |
[00:46] | What? | 什么 |
[00:47] | I need to know how to ask Dylan out | 我得知道要怎么 |
[00:49] | on a date outside of this house. | 把迪伦约出这个家 |
[00:50] | We’ve had two dates inside of the house, | 我们已经在家里约了两次会了 |
[00:51] | but because of that, I’m worried that I am in critical danger | 可是正是因为如此 我很担心我 |
[00:53] | of falling into the friend zone. | 会有跟她又变回朋友的危险 |
[00:55] | That is not a zone that I want to be in. | 我不想再跟她再变回朋友 |
[00:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:57] | And I can’t ask dad because he’s still away on business, | 我现在不能问爸 因为他还在忙生意上的事 |
[00:59] | so again I ask, how do I ask a girl out on a date? | 所以我再问你一遍 我要怎么约女生出去 |
[01:01] | Listen, I understand. | 听我说 我明白你的意思 |
[01:03] | Are you sure that you want to do this right now? | 你确定自己真想现在这么做吗 |
[01:05] | I’m absolutely sure that I want to do this. | 我当然确定我想这么做 |
[01:07] | Maybe we should wait for dad to get back. | 要不我们等你爸爸回来后再说 |
[01:08] | I’m not going to wait for dad to get back. | 我不要等到爸回来再说 |
[01:09] | How do you ask a girl out? | 我要怎么约女生出来 |
[01:11] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 行 |
[01:15] | – How do I ask a girl out? – Here’s the thing, buddy. | – 我该怎么约女生出来 – 是这样的 儿子 |
[01:16] | Sometimes, sometimes, the problem is, | 有时候啊 有时候 问题是 |
[01:18] | Is when you ask somebody out, | 你约别人出来的时候 |
[01:20] | You don’t know how they’re going to respond. | 你不知道他们会如何回应你 |
[01:22] | I know exactly how she’s going to respond, | 我完全知道她会怎么回应我 |
[01:23] | And that is not what I asked. | 我问你的不是这个 |
[01:25] | I need to know the specific protocol. | 我要知道详细的步骤 |
[01:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:29] | I guess you just… | 我想你就… |
[01:31] | You just ask them. | 你就直接问他们就好了 |
[01:32] | You say, um, | 你就说 |
[01:34] | “Would you like to go out on a date?” | “你愿意跟我出去约会吗” |
[01:36] | Okay, understood. | 好 明白了 |
[01:37] | I’m going to go get changed. | 我去换衣服 |
[01:39] | Dad says ladies appreciate a little effort. | 爸说女士们很欣赏男士付出的一点小努力 |
[01:41] | Are you sure you don’t want to wait, max? | 你确定不想再等等吗 麦克斯 |
[01:43] | ♪ Max has a girlfriend ♪ | ♪ 麦克斯有女朋友咯 ♪ |
[01:50] | So I was talking to my mom the other day. | 那天我跟我妈谈过了 |
[01:51] | Yeah? | 如何 |
[01:52] | She was mentioning how her office | 她有提到她的办公室 |
[01:53] | is looking to hire someone part-time | 正在招兼职 |
[01:55] | to help with the filing. | 帮忙归档文件 |
[01:57] | Well, that’s very exciting. | 那真是太棒了 |
[01:59] | It is, | 的确 |
[02:01] | Especially since it’s paying $30 an hour. | 更棒的是他们给的时薪高达30美元 |
[02:05] | – To file? – Yep. | – 归档文件吗 – 对 |
[02:06] | What are they storing down there? | 他们是在办公室存了些什么啊 |
[02:07] | Launch codes? | 启动码吗 |
[02:08] | I know. It’s a lot of money. | 我知道 可那是很大一笔钱 |
[02:10] | That’s why I told her I was interested. | 所以我才告诉她我对此很感兴趣 |
[02:13] | You’re interested in filing? | 你对归档文件感兴趣 |
[02:15] | I’m interested in $30 an hour. | 我是对那30美元的时薪感兴趣 |
[02:17] | It could really help us out. | 那份薪资可以帮我们摆脱困境 |
[02:19] | No, no, hon, that’s… | 不不不 亲爱的 那工作… |
[02:21] | That’s not fun. You don’t want to do that. | 那工作一点意思都没有 你不会喜欢的 |
[02:23] | Well, it’s probably not going to be fun, | 这份工作也许会不怎么有意思 |
[02:24] | But it’ll just be for a little while, | 但那只是暂时的 |
[02:25] | Until the luncheonette gets back on its feet. | 等到速食餐厅重回正轨就好了 |
[02:29] | – No. – What’s the big deal? | – 不 – 有什么大不了的 |
[02:33] | What you guys talking about? | 你们在聊什么呢 |
[02:34] | Uh, we were just celebrating. | 我们是在庆祝 |
[02:36] | Your mom got a new job. | 你老妈找到了份新工作 |
[02:38] | Oh, yay. Go, mommy. | 是嘛 加油 妈妈 |
[02:40] | – Baby. Mommy. – Yay. | – 宝贝 妈妈 – 对 |
[02:41] | – Now can I get an iphone? – Go, mommy. | – 那我现在能买IPhone了吗 – 加油 妈妈 |
[02:43] | No. | 不能 |
[02:49] | No, you just– you don’t believe in me! | 不 你就是…你不信任我 |
[02:51] | Oh, please don’t try and manipulate me! | 你少跟我顾左右而言他 |
[02:54] | – That’s what it is, okay? – Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | – 你本来就不信任我 不是吗 – 天呐 天呐 |
[02:55] | What’s going on? | 又怎么了 |
[02:56] | – What’s going on? – Dad, mom thinks I’m an idiot | – 又怎么了 – 爸 妈认为我是个白痴 |
[02:58] | And I can’t spend one night alone. | 自己一个人单独在家呆一晚上都不行 |
[02:59] | I don’t think that you’re an idiot, ruby. | 我没认为你是白痴 露比 |
[03:02] | I think that some of your friends are idiots, | 我是认为你的有些朋友是白痴 |
[03:04] | And I think those idiots are going to end up at my house. | 我认为那些白痴会把我的房子搞得乌烟瘴气 |
[03:06] | Mom, I promised you, like, 1,000 times. | 妈 我都跟你保证过几千次了 |
[03:09] | I will not have any people over. | 我不会带别人来家里做客的 |
[03:11] | – Okay. – I swear! | – 好吧 – 我发誓 |
[03:13] | Yeah. Why not? | 嗯 有何不可呢 |
[03:14] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[03:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:16] | – She says it, right? – Thank you, dad. | – 她自己都保证过了 不是吗 – 谢谢你 爸 |
[03:18] | It’s nice to have one parent that actually believes in me. | 有一个肯信任我的父母真是太好了 |
[03:20] | Please, really? | 拜托 不是吧你 |
[03:21] | You’re gonna really just sell me up the river in this? | 你真要在这件事上跟我对着干吗 |
[03:23] | I just want you to tell me that you can watch ruby | 我不过就是想让你告诉我你明天晚上 |
[03:25] | tomorrow night. | 会照看露比而已 |
[03:26] | – Well, I can’t. – I’m not a baby. | – 我不能 – 我又不是小孩 |
[03:28] | I don’t need to be watched. | 我不需要被人照看 |
[03:29] | Yeah, and I got a client coming over, | 对啊 而且我还有顾客要过来 |
[03:31] | So I think it’ll be all right. | 所以我想她一个人不会有事的 |
[03:32] | I have a two-day conference in gilroy. | 我有一个为期两天的会要去吉罗伊开 |
[03:34] | Now I’m gonna have to drive back at night, | 要是找不到人来照看她的话 |
[03:36] | Unless we can find a babysitter for her. | 我就得连夜开车赶回来 |
[03:38] | No, we don’t need a babysitter, okay? | 不 我们不需要找人照看我 好吗 |
[03:41] | Dad, dad, can you please tell mom that I’m 15 years old, | 爸 爸 麻烦你能告诉我妈一声我已经15岁了 |
[03:44] | I’m not gonna have any people over, | 我不会带别人来家里过夜的 |
[03:45] | And that she can believe me? | 她是可以相信我的吗 |
[03:47] | – Look, I believe her. – Really? | – 听我说 我相信她 – 真的吗 |
[03:47] | I’m gonna be here, anyway. I’m five minutes away. | 反正我到时候就在这儿 离你们那儿就五分钟的路程 |
[03:50] | If she gets scared or something– | 要是她害怕了或者怎么了… |
[03:51] | Okay, so it’s settled. Okay. | 好 这么说这件事解决了 我没问题 |
[03:52] | – Yeah. – Thank you so much, dad. | – 对 – 太谢谢你了 爸 |
[03:54] | – You promise, right? – Yes. | – 你保证 – 我保证 |
[03:55] | – She promises. – I swear, okay? | – 她保证了的 – 我发誓 好吗 |
[03:56] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | – 嗯 – 谢谢 |
[04:08] | Hi, max! | 嗨 麦克斯 |
[04:08] | Hey, I had an idea for our chemistry project. | 嘿 关于我们的化学作业我有个想法 |
[04:10] | – Where is dylan? – I don’t know. | – 迪伦呢 – 我不知道 |
[04:11] | I was thinking a watermelon volcano. | 我在想做一个西瓜火山 |
[04:14] | – Have you seen dylan? – Not really. Why? | – 你看见迪伦没有 – 没有 问这个干嘛 |
[04:17] | It’s important that I find her. | 找到她非常重要 |
[04:19] | Where’s dylan? | 迪伦在哪儿 |
[04:20] | Uh, I saw her heading into the kitchen a few minutes ago. | 我几分钟前看到她往厨房那边去了 |
[04:24] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[04:25] | It’s not even kitchen hours. | 现在都不是去厨房的时间 |
[05:29] | You know how low we are in donations, stephanie. | 你知道我们募捐到的钱有多少 斯蒂芬妮 |
[05:31] | If you can give this to us, that would be amazing. | 要是你肯把货给我们的话那就太好了 |
[05:33] | – Mom. – Yeah. | – 妈 – 对 |
[05:34] | Hold on one second. | 稍等一下 |
[05:35] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 没错 |
[05:36] | – Mom. – It’s so much work. | – 妈 – 还有好多事要忙 |
[05:38] | Actually hold on a second. | 稍等我一下 |
[05:39] | You need to expel aaron brownstein. | 你得开除亚伦·布朗斯坦 |
[05:41] | Stop it. You cannot just barge in like this, okay? | 别说了 你不能就这样闯进我办公室 知道吗 |
[05:42] | You need to expel aaron brownstein. | 你得开除亚伦·布朗斯坦 |
[05:44] | I’m gonna go ahead and call you back, | 我待会再打给你 |
[05:45] | But put the order in. | 别忘了我们的订单 |
[05:46] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[05:47] | You cannot just barge in like that, honey. | 你不能就这样闯进我办公室 亲爱的 |
[05:49] | When we’re at school, I’m headmaster– | 在学校的时候 我是你的校… |
[05:50] | He was in the kitchen during hours | 他在不允许进入厨房的时间 |
[05:51] | when he was not permitted to be in the kitchen. | 私自去了厨房 |
[05:53] | Okay, honey, that’s not really an expulsion-worthy– | 好了 亲爱的 这还不至于要开除… |
[05:56] | He’s also extremely disruptive, | 他还是个极端破坏分子 |
[05:57] | Unable to focus, and he has behavioral issues. | 注意力不能集中 而且行为也有问题 |
[05:59] | Sweetheart, every kid at this school has behavioral issues. | 宝贝 这个学校的所有学生都有行为问题 |
[06:02] | That is the entire point of chambers academy. | 正是因为如此我们才开的这所钱伯斯学院 |
[06:04] | – No, mom, he broke the rules! – I need you to stop. | – 不 妈 他违反了校规 – 你别说了 |
[06:06] | That should reason enough for you to expel him! | 这个理由足够让你开除他了 |
[06:08] | Max, babe, I need you to sit down– | 麦克斯 宝贝 你先坐… |
[06:09] | This is a private school! | 这里是私人学校 |
[06:10] | You don’t even need a reason. | 不需要任何理由 |
[06:12] | You can just expel him if you want to. | 只要你想开除他就可以开除 |
[06:13] | Can you just please calm down? | 你能先冷静一下吗 |
[06:15] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[06:15] | I can’t while a student like aaron brownstein | 只要亚伦·布朗斯坦这样的学生还被允许出现在这里 |
[06:19] | is allowed to roam the halls! | 我就没办法冷静 |
[06:24] | This is the bottle warmer here. | 这是暖奶器 |
[06:26] | There is mushed-up vegetables in the fridge, | 冰箱里有煮烂了的蔬菜 |
[06:28] | Which she doesn’t like, | 但她不喜欢 |
[06:29] | So you’re gonna have to kind of force-feed her. | 所以你得逼着她点喝 |
[06:30] | Yeah, well, I think I have a few tricks up my sleeve. | 嗯 这个嘛 我想我有自己的办法能让她喝 |
[06:33] | Okay, hey, thank you so much for doing this. | 好 嘿 你能来帮我做这些事真是太感谢了 |
[06:35] | – I really appreciate it. – Of course. | – 我真的很感激 – 应该的 |
[06:36] | It’s great to get in a little aida time. | 能跟小艾达独处一段时光也非常棒啊 |
[06:39] | Yeah, well, we’ll see if you feel that way | 嗯 等她在你耳边连续叫上两个小时 |
[06:41] | After she screams for two hours straight. | 看你还会不会这么想 |
[06:43] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[06:45] | Jasmine must be so excited about going back to work. | 贾思敏一定非常高兴能重新工作 |
[06:47] | Yeah, she–yeah. | 对 她…没错 |
[06:50] | – Yeah, okay. – Is she back at berkeley or… | – 嗯 那好 – 她是要回贝克里还是… |
[06:52] | Is she teaching somewhere else? | 还是要去别的地方教跳舞 |
[06:54] | She–um, she decided not to go back into teaching, | 她…她决定不回去教书了 |
[06:57] | So, yeah. | 所以 对 |
[06:59] | – Really? – Okay, I love you. | – 真的吗 – 好了 我爱你 |
[07:00] | What’s she doing? | 那她现在干嘛 |
[07:01] | Um, she is actually, um, filing, | 嗯 她其实是在做…文件归档工作 |
[07:05] | Administrative, you know. | 还有行政管理方面的事 |
[07:06] | – Admin and filing. – Filing? | – 行政跟文件归档 – 文件归档 |
[07:08] | – Yeah, it’s a work, you know– – Really? | – 对 这也是种职业 你知道的 – 真的吗 |
[07:10] | – Yeah. – Huh. | – 对 – 这样啊 |
[07:11] | I mean, between you and I, | 我们娘俩之间也就不瞒你了 |
[07:12] | I think she was feeling a little cooped up | 我其实觉得她是感觉整天 |
[07:13] | In the home with the baby all day, | 都在家里照顾孩子有点憋屈了 |
[07:15] | So it’s really just an excuse to get out of the house. | 所以这只不过是个借口好让她能离开家出去 |
[07:17] | Yeah, sure, well, I can understand that. | 嗯 也是 我能理解 |
[07:19] | Yeah, it’s gonna be good for her. | 是啊 这对她也有好处 |
[07:20] | She’s gonna like it. I love you. | 她会喜欢的 我爱你 |
[07:22] | – I love you. – Say bye to daddy. | – 我爱你 – 跟爸爸说拜拜 |
[07:24] | – Bye-bye, daddy. – Bye-bye, sweetie. | – 拜拜 拜拜 – 拜拜 宝贝 |
[07:26] | Don’t all of your apple in one bite! | 苹果别一口就吃光了 |
[07:31] | Seems easy enough. | 看起来挺简单的 |
[07:32] | This is gonna be so much fun, | 肯定会很有趣的 |
[07:34] | You and me working together. | 你跟我在一个地方一起工作 |
[07:35] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[07:37] | It’s gonna be great. | 肯定会很棒的 |
[07:37] | Thanks for making this happen, mom. | 谢谢你做的这些 妈 |
[07:39] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[07:39] | I must admit I was little surprised | 我得承认我的确是有点意外 |
[07:41] | that you took the job. | 你竟然会接受这份工作 |
[07:43] | I thought you didn’t want to go back to work | 我还以为你会等到艾达再大一点 |
[07:44] | until aida was a little older. | 才会重新去工作呢 |
[07:47] | Okay, mom, out with it. | 好了 妈 有什么事就直说吧 |
[07:49] | You don’t have to dance around it. | 跟我你不用拐弯抹角的 |
[07:50] | Dance around what? | 拐弯抹角什么 |
[07:52] | Well, jasmine, I know that being a file clerk | 贾思敏 我知道做一个文档整理员 |
[07:54] | is not your dream, so I’m not gonna pretend | 并不是你的梦想 所以我也不会假装 |
[07:57] | that I’m not a little worried. | 自己一点都不担心 |
[07:58] | Well, you don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[07:59] | You know, things are just a little bumpy | 只是速食餐厅最近 |
[08:01] | at the luncheonette. | 有些不太顺利 |
[08:01] | – That’s all. – How bumpy? | – 就这样而已 – 有多不顺 |
[08:05] | Jasmine, I am your mother, | 贾思敏 我是你母亲 |
[08:07] | And if you are having financial problems… | 要是你经济上遇到什么问题… |
[08:09] | We’re not having problems yet, | 我们暂时还没有遇到问题 |
[08:11] | But crosby’s optimistic things will turn around. | 但是克劳斯比的那些乐观会变的 |
[08:14] | Honestly, I don’t– I don’t know. | 说实话 我不…我也不知道 |
[08:16] | – Hey, ben. – Hey, renee. There’s that. | – 嘿 本 – 嘿 勒妮 东西在这儿了 |
[08:19] | – Is this your daughter? – It certainly is. | – 这位就是你的女儿吗 – 就是我女儿 |
[08:21] | Jasmine, this is ben. | 贾思敏 这位是本 |
[08:22] | He’s one of our senior accountants. | 他是我们一位高级会计 |
[08:24] | – Hi. Nice to meet you. – Very nice to meet you. | – 嗨 很高兴认识你 – 很高兴认识你 |
[08:25] | I just wanted to tell you how amazing your mother is. | 我想告诉你你母亲有多出色 |
[08:28] | She is. She is. | 她确实是 确实 |
[08:29] | -She’s our rock star around here. -She is. | -她就是我们这儿的摇滚明星. -她是. |
[08:31] | Hope you’ll be here for the long haul too, though. | 希望你能在这里长干下去 |
[08:34] | – Thanks, renee. – Thanks, ben. | – 谢了 勒妮 – 谢了 本 |
[08:38] | What? This is too good for you? | 怎么了 觉得受宠若惊了 |
[08:40] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[08:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | We might be doing this for 10, 20 years together, girl. | 我们估计还得一起工作十年二十年的了 闺女 |
[08:45] | You got benefits? | 你觉得不好吗 |
[08:50] | ♪ Does your cat like his food ♪ | ♪ 你的猫咪喜欢自己的食物 ♪ |
[08:55] | ♪ or does he push it away ♪ | ♪ 还是用他那小巧的爪儿 ♪ |
[08:57] | ♪ With his little paw ♪ | ♪ 一把直接推开 ♪ |
[08:58] | ♪ And act really rude ♪ | ♪ 还十分的无礼 ♪ |
[09:06] | ♪ Meow, meow, meow ♪ | ♪ 喵 喵 喵 ♪ |
[09:06] | ♪ That’s the sound of a hungry cat ♪ | ♪ 那是猫咪饿了的声音 ♪ |
[09:08] | ♪ Meow, meow, meow ♪ | ♪ 喵 喵 喵 ♪ |
[09:11] | This is demoralizing. | 实在是太没底气了 |
[09:13] | Yeah, well, this is what you get | 是啊 这就是不得已 |
[09:15] | when you have to pivot your business model. | 以盈利为中心时所能迎来的效果 |
[09:18] | It’s a lot of jingles. | 一大堆广告歌 |
[09:20] | It’s really bad, amber. | 真的太糟糕了 安博 |
[09:21] | Thank you for inviting me to hear this. | 谢谢你邀请我过来听这些 |
[09:23] | Yeah, mm-hmm. Enjoy. | 是 没错 好好享受吧 |
[09:24] | Well, at least it’s a paycheck, you know? | 至少这样能有工资拿 不是吗 |
[09:25] | – Yeah. – It is a paycheck. | – 对啊 – 至少能有工资拿 |
[09:27] | It’s giving me a pretty bad headache, though. | 不过这让我听得真的很头疼 |
[09:29] | Can you please google what the strongest painkiller | 你能谷歌一下看看有没有什么强力的止痛药 |
[09:31] | A pregnant person can take is? | 孕妇能服用的吗 |
[09:33] | Hold on, I got to wait for my econ grade to load. | 等等 我得等我的经济学成绩出来 |
[09:35] | – Econ? – Yeah. | – 经济学 – 对 |
[09:36] | Why would you take econ? | 你干嘛修经济学 |
[09:38] | You’re, like, really bad at math. | 你数学明明不好 |
[09:39] | I’m not bad at math. | 我数学没有不好 |
[09:40] | Yes, you are. You’re famously bad at it. | 别狡辩了 你数学不好是人尽皆知的 |
[09:41] | – I’m very good at math. – No, no. | – 我数学好的很 – 不 不 |
[09:42] | Everyone in the family knows you’re bad at math. | 家里所有人都知道你的数学不好 |
[09:43] | If you’re good at math, | 要是你数学好的话 |
[09:44] | Multiply $478 an hour times three hours, | 你就算一算每小时478美元 三小时能有多少 |
[09:47] | So we know how much we’re selling our souls | 这样我们就能知道这段时间我们的灵魂 |
[09:49] | – for this session. – By the way, didn’t you know that it was $300? | – 价值多少 – 话说你还不知道每小时已经变成300了吗 |
[09:51] | – What do you mean it’s $300? – Yeah. | – 什么叫做每小时300美元 – 没错 |
[09:53] | – – Adam gave them a special rate. -$1,434, by the way. | -亚当给了他们特价 – 一共1434美元 |
[09:54] | – A special rate for this? -What’s you guys thinks? | – 给这玩意儿特别减价 – 你们是怎么想的 |
[09:55] | – It should be twice as much for this. – Hello? | – 这种东西该收他两倍的价 – 有人在听吗 |
[09:57] | Not special rate. | 而不是特别减价 |
[09:58] | We couldn’t get ’em in the door otherwise. | 不这样的话我们连她们都招揽不进来 |
[09:59] | – What? Huh? – Did you like it? | – 什么 啊 – 你们喜欢吗 |
[10:01] | Wow. Just, wow. | 哇哦 就两字 哇哦 |
[10:04] | It was really something. | 真的不错 |
[10:05] | You know, it felt the same way in here. | 我们这里面感觉也是 |
[10:08] | – Let’s go again! – Yeah, let’s do it again. | – 我们再来一遍 – 好 再来一遍 |
[10:09] | Well, we could land on the moon ten more times, | 我们时间多的是 登月十次都够 |
[10:11] | But, you know, the flag’s already planted, so… | 不过…我们还有别的顾客约好了的 所以… |
[10:13] | – Wow. – Yeah. | – 哇哦 – 好吧 |
[10:14] | Take a flyer. | 拿一张传单 |
[10:15] | Expel aaron brownstein. | 驱逐亚伦·布朗斯坦 |
[10:17] | He’s a menace to our society at large. | 他对我们这儿是个威胁 |
[10:19] | Hey, max, what are you doing? | 嘿 麦克斯 你在干什么 |
[10:21] | Here. Expel aaron brownstein. | 给 驱逐亚伦·布朗斯坦 |
[10:23] | I took my problems to the administration, | 我把问题反映给了管理部门 |
[10:25] | But they ignored my voice, so I’m taking it to the people. | 但是他们忽视了我的建议 所以我就来请求民众的帮助 |
[10:27] | Yo, man, the administration is your mom. | 唷 老兄 管理部门就是你妈啊 |
[10:29] | I’m very well aware that the administration is my mom. | 我非常清楚管理部门就是我妈 |
[10:30] | Hey, asperger’s. | 嘿 艾斯伯格人 |
[10:31] | You running for mayor or something? | 你在竞选市长还是什么 |
[10:32] | It’s important that everyone know | 让所有人看清楚亚伦·布朗斯坦 |
[10:34] | exactly what kind of student aaron brownstein is. | 的本来面目非常重要 |
[10:36] | Yeah, he’s a freak. We’re all freaks, max. | 没错 他是个怪胎 我们都是怪胎 麦克斯 |
[10:39] | – That’s the point of this school. – No, he’s worse. | – 所以才有了这个学校 – 不 他更糟糕 |
[10:40] | He is a menace, and he deserves expulsion. | 他是个威胁 他应该被开除 |
[10:42] | – Hey. – Here, take a flyer. | – 嘿 – 给 拿一张传单 |
[10:44] | What the hell is your problem, braverman? | 你到底有什么问题 布雷弗曼 |
[10:45] | Problems. Plural. | 各种问题 |
[10:47] | They are clearly listed in this flyer. | 都在这张传单上写着 |
[10:49] | Get those papers out of my face. | 少拿着这些东西在我面前晃悠 |
[10:51] | – What is wrong with you? – You’re such a little bitch. | – 你干嘛你 – 你可真是个小婊子 |
[10:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:54] | Calls students derogatory names. | 他辱骂同学 |
[10:56] | Okay, max, you don’t have a problem when I call you– | 好了 麦克斯 我叫你艾斯伯格人的时候你不也没… |
[10:57] | Yeah, no, he called me a “Little bitch,” | 是 不 可他叫我的是“小婊子” |
[10:59] | – Were his exact words. – Okay, okay, I heard it, okay. | – 这是他的原话 – 好了 好了 我听到了 行了 |
[11:00] | Get out of my face! | 从我眼前消失 |
[11:02] | Okay, everybody, can we please just settle– | 好了 你们俩 能不能先冷静下来… |
[11:03] | No! | 不行 |
[11:04] | Max, you’re being a little too asperger’s. | 麦克斯 你艾斯伯格又犯了 |
[11:05] | Aaron, you’re being a little too… | 亚伦 你这么做是有点… |
[11:06] | I’m gonna kick your ass, braverman! | 我要打得你满地找牙 布雷弗曼 |
[11:08] | Please stop! | 住手 |
[11:08] | Can we all just– | 我们能不能先… |
[11:09] | Can you guys please just stop? | 你们能先住手吗 |
[11:11] | Get out of here! | 给我滚出这儿 |
[11:12] | Stop. Stop. Max, stop it! | 住手 住手 麦克斯 快住手 |
[11:14] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[11:15] | Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop! | 住手 住手 住手 住手 |
[11:17] | Both of you. Max! | 都给我住手 麦克斯 |
[11:19] | Max! Stop it! | 麦克斯 住手 |
[11:21] | – What is happening? – He started it. | – 发生什么事了 – 他先挑的事 |
[11:24] | I don’t care who started it. | 我不管是谁先挑起的 |
[11:25] | – Get in my office. – No! | – 到我办公室去 – 不 |
[11:26] | Get in my office right now, | 立刻到我办公室去 |
[11:27] | Both of you. | 你们俩都给我去 |
[11:28] | Aaron, go. | 亚伦 快去 |
[11:31] | What? | 什么 |
[11:32] | “Excessive pda”? What does this even mean? | “驱逐倡导书” 这是什么意思 |
[11:35] | He was kissing dylan. | 他亲了迪伦 |
[11:41] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[11:43] | Honey, get in my office, please. | 亲爱的 到我办公室去 |
[11:49] | Get back to class, and pick this up, please. | 请大家都回去上课 把这些捡起来 |
[12:09] | Aaron, you can go back to class. | 亚伦 你可以回去上课了 |
[12:18] | Hey, max, um… | 嘿 麦克斯 嗯… |
[12:21] | We have to talk about this, buddy. | 我们得谈一谈 儿子 |
[12:23] | What just happened can’t– | 刚刚发生的时候不可能… |
[12:25] | Everything in the flyer is true. | 传单上写的所有东西都是真的 |
[12:26] | I don’t really want to talk about the flyer, babe. | 我真的不想再提传单的事 宝贝 |
[12:29] | I… | 我… |
[12:31] | Look, I know | 听我说 我知道 |
[12:32] | how you feel about dylan, and I know– | 你对迪伦的感觉 我也知道… |
[12:36] | As headmaster, my personal feelings are not your concern. | 作为校长 我的个人情感不该是你关心的事 |
[12:42] | But, buddy, I’m your mom too, you know? | 但是儿子 我也是你妈妈 知道吗 |
[12:48] | And I know that your feelings are really hurt. | 我知道你很受伤 |
[12:52] | I know that. | 我很清楚 |
[12:55] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[13:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:04] | Am I in trouble for distributing the flyer? | 我因为到处散布传单有麻烦了吗 |
[13:09] | No, honey, you’re not in trouble. | 不 亲爱的 你没有麻烦 |
[13:10] | Can I go to class? | 那我能去上课了吗 |
[13:14] | You can go to class. | 你可以去上课了 |
[13:47] | ♪ Hey, ho ♪ | ♪ 嘿 嗬 ♪ |
[13:49] | ♪ Let’s go ♪ | ♪ 我们走 ♪ |
[13:50] | ♪ Hey, ho ♪ | ♪ 嘿 嗬 ♪ |
[13:52] | ♪ Let’s go ♪ | ♪ 我们走 ♪ |
[13:53] | ♪ Hey, ho ♪ | ♪ 嘿 嗬 ♪ |
[13:54] | ♪ Let’s go ♪ | ♪ 我们走 ♪ |
[13:55] | ♪ Hey, ho ♪ | ♪ 嘿 嗬 ♪ |
[13:57] | ♪ Let’s go ♪ | ♪ 我们走 ♪ |
[13:58] | ♪ They’re forming in a straight line ♪ | ♪ 他们组成了一条直线 ♪ |
[14:01] | ♪ They’re going through a tight wind ♪ | ♪ 他们要穿透密风 ♪ |
[14:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[14:04] | You just scared the crap out of me. | 你刚才吓死我了 |
[14:06] | You’re scaring me. | 你才是吓着我了 |
[14:07] | I’m worried. Should I be worried? | 我很担心 我应该担心吗 |
[14:09] | – You should knock… – I should knock. | – 你应该敲门… – 我是应该敲门 |
[14:10] | – Before you just barge in. – Okay. | – 在你闯进来之前 – 好吧 |
[14:12] | I’m trying to cleanse this place | 自从受了那个猫粮歌的折磨 |
[14:14] | With a little punk rock | 我现在正在用一点朋克音乐 |
[14:14] | After that cat endeavor we went through. | 来净化这个地方 |
[14:17] | Yeah, that was bad. | 是啊 太糟糕了 |
[14:19] | Whoo! I think I hurt my neck. | 喔 我想我伤着脖子了 |
[14:22] | If you liked the cat commercial, | 如果你喜欢跟猫有关的商业广告的话 |
[14:24] | You’re gonna love this. | 你肯定会爱死这首歌的 |
[14:26] | Just got a call from adam. | 刚接到了亚当打来的电话 |
[14:27] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[14:28] | We got ourselves a toothpaste commercial, baby. | 我们又接到了一单牙膏商业广告 宝贝 |
[14:31] | – Oh. – That’s right. | – 哦 – 没错 |
[14:32] | Oh, tell me it’s a brightening one. | 告诉我是增白型的牙膏 |
[14:33] | Obviously it’s a brightening one. | 当然是增白的 |
[14:35] | We’re not chumps! | 我们不是傻子 |
[14:36] | – Oh, by the way, at the reduced rate! – Let me guess, a reduced rate! | – 顺便说一声 还是减价了的 – 让我猜猜 减过价的 |
[14:40] | Yay! | 太好了 |
[14:42] | – Oh, my god. – Ay-yi-yi. | – 我的天呐 – 哎呀呀 |
[14:44] | I don’t want to record toothpaste commercials. | 我不想给牙膏商业广告录音 |
[14:46] | I want to record the foo fighters and metallica | 我想给喷火战机乐队和金属乐队录音 |
[14:49] | Or, you know, something. | 或者至少也得是个歌手吧 |
[14:52] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[14:54] | Hey, I– | 嘿 我… |
[14:55] | I had this crazy idea. | 我有个疯狂的主意 |
[14:57] | Okay, just hear me out. | 好了 让我跟你说说 |
[14:58] | I heard this band, and they’re called cornfed, | 我听说有这么个乐队 名字叫做士气高昂 |
[15:01] | – Which is the grossest name. – Oh, yeah. | – 名字取的还真随便 – 是啊 |
[15:03] | They’re really good. Terrible, terrible name. | 他们乐队确实不错 但是名字实在是太 太难听了 |
[15:04] | – Yeah, but they’re good, right? – Uh-huh. | – 是啊 不过他们的确不错 对吧 – 对 |
[15:06] | And so I did some digging, | 我去调查了一下 |
[15:07] | And it turns out they’re looking at recording at bayview. | 结果发现他们正在考虑去贝维尤录音 |
[15:09] | – At bayview? – I know. | – 贝维尤 -我知道 |
[15:11] | Why not just record in the back of a cleaning van? | 我们还不如就在一辆干净的小货车后面录音呢 |
[15:13] | – I mean, that is– – I know. | – 我是说 这样的话… – 我知道 |
[15:14] | – I feel the same way. – That place is the worst. | – 我也这么想 – 那个地方不能再糟糕了 |
[15:16] | But so check it out, okay. | 不过我们试试看 就这么办 |
[15:17] | They’re playing tonight, | 他们今晚有演出 |
[15:18] | And I think that we should go there. | 我想我们应该去一下 |
[15:20] | We’ll go down to the elbo room, you and me, | 我们走进自由空间 我跟你俩 |
[15:22] | And we’ll be really passionate… | 我们会干劲十足… |
[15:23] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, | 对 对 对 |
[15:23] | I have a dinner date with my mother-in-law, | 我跟我丈母娘还有个饭局 |
[15:26] | Which is… | 这非常… |
[15:26] | Okay, first of all… | 好 首先… |
[15:28] | And second of all, does it start at 11:00 p.M.? | 其次 你的饭局是晚上11点开始吗 |
[15:31] | – Because that’s when they go on. – 11:00 p.M.? | – 因为他们的演出是那时候开始 – 11点 |
[15:33] | That’s almost midnight. | 都快半夜了 |
[15:34] | I can’t go out at midnight. | 我半夜不能出门 |
[15:36] | What are you? Uncle adam? | 你是谁 亚当舅舅吗 |
[15:37] | – What’s going on? – I am not adam. | – 你现在是怎么了 – 我不是亚当 |
[15:39] | – You are adam. – No. | – 你就是亚当 – 不是 |
[15:40] | Look, I know that we’re tired and we’re stressed | 听我说 我知道我们很累了 压力也很大 |
[15:42] | And we have a lot of stuff going on, | 我们也还有好多事要做 |
[15:44] | But, you know, I didn’t come here | 但是你也知道 我来这儿 |
[15:46] | And join a rock and roll studio to play it safe, | 加入这个摇滚音乐录音室不是为了得过且过 |
[15:48] | And I don’t think that you did either. | 我想你也不是 |
[15:50] | You know, we’re losing our soul here, | 我们现在正在这里失去的自己的灵魂 |
[15:52] | And if you, our creative heart of this whole studio, | 如果你 作为整个录音室的创造性的灵魂人物 |
[15:56] | Can’t go out past midnight, | 半夜连门都不能出 |
[15:57] | Then, like, we’re doomed. | 那我们就没救了 |
[15:59] | Come on. Do this with me. | 拜托 跟我一起 |
[16:02] | Have this adventure. | 冒一冒险 |
[16:06] | – Okay. – Yeah? You in? | – 行 – 真的吗 算你一个 |
[16:08] | – I’m in. – Yeah. | – 算我一个 – 好 |
[16:09] | I’m in. Pregnant girl and the dad. | 算上我 怀孕少女与奶爸 |
[16:12] | – What a team. – Let’s party hardy. | – 多好的团队啊 – 我们尽情玩乐吧 |
[16:14] | They’ll never see us coming. | 他们永远都看不到我们来了 |
[16:18] | Okay, um… | 好了 嗯… |
[16:20] | Danielle, can you just get a little of that off the forehead? | 丹妮尔 你能再给她额头铺点粉吗 |
[16:23] | There’s a little shine there. | 有点反光 |
[16:25] | Gonna be one minute. | 我一会再继续 |
[16:26] | Everything looks good, though. | 不过一切都很顺利 |
[16:32] | – Hey, dad. – Hey. How’s it going? | – 喂 爸 – 喂 你怎么样 |
[16:35] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 嗯 一切都很好 |
[16:37] | There’s a real housewives marathon on tv, | 电视上有一场家庭主妇马拉松真人秀 |
[16:39] | So my night is made. | 所以我晚上有着落了 |
[16:42] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[16:43] | Well, um, you know, if you get spooked or anything, | 如果你害怕了或者怎么样 |
[16:46] | I’m right here. | 我都在这儿 |
[16:47] | I’m just a phone call away, so… | 一个电话的功夫我就到了 所以… |
[16:49] | That’s–that’s really sweet, but I’m fine. | 这可…这可真是太贴心了 不过我没事 |
[16:51] | Okay. Hey, what’s that? | 好 嘿 什么声音 |
[16:54] | – What? – What was that? | – 什么 – 刚刚什么声音 |
[16:55] | I heard something. I heard voices. | 我听到了什么声音 我刚听到有声音 |
[16:56] | The–maybe it’s the tv or something. | 可能…可能是电视发出的声音什么的 |
[16:59] | – I didn’t hear anything. – Sounded like people. | – 我什么都没听到 – 听起来像是有人在说话 |
[17:01] | Dad, you sound like mom. | 爸 你怎么听起来跟妈似的 |
[17:03] | Okay, I made you a promise. | 好了 我答应过你 |
[17:05] | I’m not gonna have any people over, and I’m not. | 我不会带别人来家里过夜的 我也没有 |
[17:08] | – I know. – Okay. | – 我知道 – 好 |
[17:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:12] | All right, I love you. | 好了 我爱你 |
[17:13] | Okay, I love you… | 好 我也爱… |
[17:15] | Too. | 你 |
[17:20] | William! | 威廉 |
[17:22] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[17:22] | Hey. Oh, my god. | 嘿 我的天呐 |
[17:25] | I was so proud of jasmine at work today. | 今天贾思敏的工作做的真是让我太自豪了 |
[17:28] | She said you guys had a great time. | 她说你们俩相处得很开心 |
[17:30] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[17:30] | I know it’s not your dream job, | 我知道这不是你梦想中的工作 |
[17:32] | But, you know, you do what you have to do in this economy. | 不过 这份经济工作你真的很在行 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:36] | I mean, this economy has been hard | 我的意思是 对很多人来说 |
[17:38] | on a lot of people. | 这份工作都相当难做 |
[17:39] | I was talking to a girlfriend at church, | 我之前跟教会的一位女性朋友聊过 |
[17:41] | And her son just got his real estate license. | 她的儿子刚拿到自己的房产营业证书 |
[17:44] | Mm. That’s great. | 嗯 那太好了 |
[17:46] | I guess you don’t have to have previous experience. | 我想其实这也不必需要什么先前经验 |
[17:49] | He just sold his first house. | 他刚卖出了自己第一栋房子 |
[17:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:51] | – Good for him. – I thought so. | – 真有他的 – 我也这么想 |
[17:53] | Apparently the market has turned around completely. | 很明显现在房市完全不一样了 |
[17:56] | So, I mean, I don’t know if you’d be interested, | 所以…我不知道你感不感兴趣 |
[18:00] | But if you want to hear more about it, | 不过要是你想了解更多的信息 |
[18:02] | I can put you in touch. | 我可以安排你们联系 |
[18:04] | You know, I’m good, | 我很好 |
[18:05] | But thanks for thinking of me. | 不过还是谢谢你能想到我 |
[18:07] | Yeah, mom, crosby is pretty busy as it is. | 是啊 妈 克劳斯比现在挺忙的 |
[18:10] | Yeah, with the business I own. | 对 一直在忙我自己的生意 |
[18:12] | You know, the studio. | 你知道的 录音室 |
[18:13] | Well, I wasn’t talking about leaving the studio. | 我也不是要让你离开录音室 |
[18:16] | I mean, that’s your dream, right? | 那是你的梦想 对吧 |
[18:17] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[18:18] | – But while things are slow… – Uh-huh. | – 可是生意不景气的时候… – 啊哈 |
[18:20] | It might be nice, comforting, | 如果能有一个副业工作的话 |
[18:22] | To have a little something on the side. | 可能会很不错 |
[18:23] | Yeah, you know, show houses on my lunch break | 是 在午餐之余或者晚上的时候 |
[18:26] | Or maybe at night. | 带别人参观房子 |
[18:27] | – Some night showings. – No, weekends. | – 晚上参观什么的 – 不 是周末 |
[18:29] | Oh. Great. | 太棒了 |
[18:31] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[18:33] | I think he made $20,000 or $30,000. | 我想他这一次就赚了两三万美金吧 |
[18:35] | I mean, that’s something to think about. | 凭这点你就该好好考虑一下 |
[18:37] | No, mom. | 不 妈 |
[18:38] | What? Did I say something wrong? | 怎么了 我说错什么了吗 |
[18:57] | I– I have to take this. | 我…我得接一下电话 |
[19:00] | Yeah, hi, hank. | 喂 是我 汉克 |
[19:01] | Yeah, hi. She lied to me. | 嗯 嗨 她骗我 |
[19:02] | Ruby lied to me. It is–it’s a party. | 露比骗我 她…她在开派对 |
[19:04] | Right now. Right now in your house. | 就现在 在你的房子里 |
[19:06] | – Oh, crap. – Yeah, it’s big. | – 麻烦了 – 对 很麻烦 |
[19:08] | It’s big. | 麻烦大了 |
[19:09] | There’s a keg. There’s a keg right there. | 他们那儿有个小桶 他们那儿现在有个小桶 |
[19:11] | I’m watching the keg going in the house right now, | 我正看着他们在抬那个桶 |
[19:13] | And–I don’t know what that is. | 我…我不知道里面装的是什么 |
[19:14] | Marijuana paraphernalia. I can’t tell at this distance. | 大麻装备什么的 这么远我看不清楚 |
[19:17] | – Where are you? – I’m here. | – 你在哪儿 -我就在这儿 |
[19:18] | I’m right across the street. I’m just– | 就在街对面 我… |
[19:20] | Wait, hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[19:21] | It is. It’s marijuana paraphernalia. | 就是 就是大麻装备 |
[19:23] | Well, get– | 那快… |
[19:25] | Get in there and bust it up. | 快进去制止他们 |
[19:27] | What are you doing? | 你还在等什么呢 |
[19:28] | I–no. I just– | 我…不 我实在… |
[19:29] | I can’t go in there, ’cause… | 我不能进去 因为… |
[19:31] | Yes, you can. | 你可以进去 |
[19:31] | You go in and you say, “Get the hell out.” | 你进去就说“都给我滚出去” |
[19:34] | Yeah, but then she’s gonna think that I don’t trust her. | 是 可是她就会认为我不信任她 |
[19:36] | Yeah, because you didn’t. | 是 因为你确实不信任 |
[19:39] | But we’re in a good place now, me and her. | 可是我跟她 我们俩现在关系现在很不错 |
[19:42] | Hank, there is a keg in my house, | 好看 我家里现在有一个小桶 |
[19:46] | And I need you to get it out. | 我需要你把它弄出来 |
[19:48] | She said, “I love you, dad.” Okay? | 她跟我说了“我爱你 爸” 好吗 |
[19:50] | You know, she doesn’t say that a lot. | 她可不是经常说那句话 |
[19:55] | Oh, that’s her. | 看到她了 |
[19:56] | Oh, my god. You made it. | 我的天呐 你们终于到了 |
[20:00] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 |
[20:01] | Oh, god. I don’t know what to do. | 天呐 我不知道该怎么做 |
[20:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:05] | You never did. It’s fine. | 你从没这么做过 没事的 |
[20:07] | I’m on my way home. | 我马上回去 |
[20:13] | ♪ Wake up to the sunlight ♪ | ♪ 在阳光中醒来 ♪ |
[20:19] | One sec. | 稍等一下 |
[20:21] | – Okay. – Hi, mrs. Braverman. | – 好 – 嗨 布雷弗曼夫人 |
[20:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:28] | – Come on in. – Thanks. | – 快进来 – 谢谢 |
[20:29] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[20:30] | Do you want me to get max? | 你想让我去叫麦克斯吗 |
[20:32] | No, no. Can I– | 不不 我能… |
[20:33] | Can I just– can I talk to you? | 我能就…我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[20:36] | – Yeah, of course. – Okay. | – 行 当然可以 – 好 |
[20:37] | How did you get here? | 你怎么过来的 |
[20:38] | I just–I rode my bike. | 我…我骑自行车来的 |
[20:39] | Oh, okay. It’s just late, so… | 好吧 现在有点晚了 所以… |
[20:41] | Yeah, sorry. I’m sorry. | 是 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[20:42] | It’s okay. What’s going on? | 没关系 出什么事了 |
[20:44] | Um, you’ve– you heard about me and aaron. | 你…你听说我跟亚伦的事了吗 |
[20:46] | Yeah, I’ve heard. | 是 我听说了 |
[20:49] | Is max… Is max upset? | 麦克斯…麦克斯生气了吗 |
[20:51] | He was. He is. | 他生气了 他现在还在生气 |
[20:53] | He’s upset. | 他很生气 |
[20:54] | He keeps asking me why I like aaron, | 他一直不停地问我为什么会喜欢亚伦 |
[20:56] | And I don’t really know what to say. | 可我不知道该说什么 |
[20:58] | I just–I like him. | 我就是…我喜欢他 |
[20:59] | I just like him, and… | 我就是喜欢他 然后… |
[21:01] | And then max keeps talking about | 然后麦克斯又不停地说什么 |
[21:03] | How the scale of affection is fluid | 感情的分数是会变动的 |
[21:04] | And how someday I’m gonna like him at a 5 or whatever. | 我总有一天会喜欢他有5分什么的 |
[21:07] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不…我不知道 |
[21:09] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:12] | I’m never… | 我永远不会… |
[21:14] | I’m never gonna like max, like, in that way. | 我永远不会喜欢麦克斯到那种程度的 |
[21:22] | That’s okay. That’s how it goes. | 没关系 这很正常 |
[21:24] | Yeah, I didn’t want to hurt max. | 对 我不想伤害麦克斯 |
[21:28] | I know that you didn’t, | 我知道你不想 |
[21:29] | And he’ll get through it. | 他会挺过来的 |
[21:30] | – It’s not– – Okay. | – 他不会… – 好 |
[21:32] | – It’s okay. – Yeah, I’m… | – 没关系 – 是 我… |
[21:34] | I’m really, really– | 我真的 真的… |
[21:37] | – Hey, asperger’s. – Hi, bud. | – 嘿 艾斯伯格人 – 嗨 儿子 |
[21:39] | What is she doing here? | 她来这里干嘛 |
[21:41] | – Um, I’m your friend. – She came by to… | – 我是你的朋友 – 她过来是… |
[21:43] | Hang out. | 来玩的 |
[21:44] | – Hang out like friends. – Yeah. | – 像朋友一样过来玩 – 对 |
[21:49] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[22:08] | – Amber? – Hi. | – 安博 – 嗨 |
[22:10] | – Hey. – Help me up. | – 嘿 – 帮我一把 |
[22:11] | Your roommate told me you were here. | 你室友跟我说你在这儿 |
[22:14] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[22:15] | So I am here to steal you away | 我过来是要把你偷走一会儿 |
[22:18] | for a surprise date night. | 去来一个惊喜约会之夜的 |
[22:19] | Oh, amber, I can’t. Sorry. | 安博 我不能去 抱歉 |
[22:21] | – I can’t go on a date night. – Wait. | – 我不能去参加约会之夜 – 等等 |
[22:23] | You don’t even know what this date night entails. | 你都还不知道这个约会的内容是什么 |
[22:24] | – Big stuff. – Yeah, well, I have | – 大惊喜哦 – 是 可我 |
[22:25] | an economics re-test to take tomorrow now, so… | 明天还要补考经济学 所以… |
[22:27] | Okay, yeah, I know. School, school, school, school. | 好 行了 我知道了 学校 学校 学校 学校 |
[22:29] | – But check this out. – Yes, school. | – 不过你真得试试这个 – 对 学校 |
[22:30] | We’re gonna go to the elbo room. | 我们要去自由空间 |
[22:31] | We’re gonna see this amazing band. | 我们要去看一个非常棒的乐队演出 |
[22:33] | We can go, like, backstage | 我们还可以去后台 |
[22:34] | And talk to them and stuff because I might sign them. | 跟他们聊天 因为我很可能会签下他们 |
[22:36] | This could be, like, my big break and everything. | 这可能会是我的一次重大突破 |
[22:38] | It’s gonna be a whole adventure. | 绝对是次冒险之旅 |
[22:39] | That sounds great. I just can’t go. | 听起来很不错 可我真不能去 |
[22:41] | – Why? – Because I have a re-test, | – 为什么 – 因为我还要补考 |
[22:44] | Which means I didn’t do good. | 这说明我之前考得不好 |
[22:46] | He’s letting me redo it tomorrow. | 老师要让我明天再考一次 |
[22:47] | But you can go for a little bit. | 可是你可以就去一小会儿 |
[22:48] | You know full well we’re not gonna go for a little bit. | 你很清楚我们不可能只去一小会儿 |
[22:50] | – No, we will. – Amber. | – 我们会的 – 安博 |
[22:51] | Come on. What? | 拜托 怎么了 |
[22:52] | No. I can’t go. | 不行 我不能去 |
[22:53] | Okay, but it’s kind of, like, important for me, | 好吧 不过这对我来说挺重要的 |
[22:55] | Because this could be, like, the last time– | 因为这很可能是最后一次… |
[22:57] | This is kind of important for me. | 考试对我来说也很重要 |
[22:59] | But, drew, this could be the last time | 可是德鲁 这可能是 |
[23:01] | that you and I get to, like, go out and be crazy and stuff… | 在我生孩子之前最后一次 |
[23:03] | – What does that even mean? – Before I have a baby. | – 这有什么意义 – 你跟我能出去好好疯狂了 |
[23:05] | Yeah, exactly. You’re about to have a baby. | 是 没错 你是要生孩子了 |
[23:06] | You’re about to lose your job. | 你要丢掉自己的工作了 |
[23:10] | You know how much money it takes to raise a kid? | 你知道养一个孩子得花多少钱吗 |
[23:13] | And mom doesn’t have any money either, | 妈也没有钱 |
[23:14] | So someone has to make some money, | 所以总得有人要出去赚钱 |
[23:16] | Which is what I’m trying to do. | 这正是我现在努力要做的 |
[23:25] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 干了 干了 干了 干了 干了 干了 干了 |
[23:31] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 干了 干了 干了 干了 |
[23:50] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[23:51] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[23:55] | – Dad? – Hi. | – 爸 – 嗨 |
[23:58] | I’m ruby’s dad! | 我是露比她爸 |
[24:01] | I’m the dad. That means get out. | 我是爸爸 所以你们给我出去 |
[24:03] | Now. Let’s go! | 快点 赶紧走 |
[24:05] | Out now! | 立马出去 |
[24:09] | Yeah, let’s go. Let’s go, breakfast club. | 对 快走 快走 熊孩子们 |
[24:11] | – Beat it. – Bye. | – 快走 – 再见 |
[24:16] | Put it down, jughead. | 东西放下 笨蛋 |
[24:40] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干嘛呢 |
[24:41] | I told you amber and I got to go to the club | 我跟你说过的 我跟安博要到夜总会 |
[24:43] | to hustle that band. | 去签下那个乐队 |
[24:44] | Yeah, I know, but what’s up with the pot? | 我知道 可是你手上的大麻是怎么回事 |
[24:46] | I mean, it’s tuesday. | 今天可是周二 |
[24:49] | Oh, we’re on a no pot on tuesdays rule now? | 我们现在周二又不能吸大麻了吗 |
[24:53] | No more motorcycle. I need a different career. | 不让我骑车 让我找一份新工作 |
[24:55] | – And now no weed on Tues– – Here we go. | – 现在周二还不让我吸点… – 又来了 |
[24:57] | Okay, yeah, have it all. | 好 你行 都拿去吧 |
[24:58] | – I don’t want that. – Take it. | – 我不想要 – 拿着啊 |
[24:59] | – No. – Weed police. | – 不要 – 缉毒警察 |
[25:02] | Please. What–what’s wrong with you? | 拜托 你…你发什么神经呢 |
[25:05] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:06] | Honey, you went and told your mother | 亲爱的 你跑去跟你妈说 |
[25:09] | that I’m having financial problems. | 我经济上出了问题 |
[25:11] | You know how emasculating that is? | 你知道有这多损我的威风吗 |
[25:12] | Oh, come on, I took a crappy desk job. | 拜托 我刚接手了一份我根本不喜欢的文书工作 |
[25:13] | It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. | 傻瓜才看不出来我们经济上遇到了问题 |
[25:15] | And we are having troubles. | 现在我们又出了问题 |
[25:17] | – Yeah, uh-huh, yeah. – We, you and I. | – 是 对 对 – 我跟你 我们俩 |
[25:18] | – Yeah, oh, believe me. – It’s not just you. | – 是 相信我吧 – 不仅是你 |
[25:19] | Yeah, I know it’s not just me. | 我知道不仅是我 |
[25:20] | I know that there are four people I’m failing right now. | 我知道我现在辜负了四个人 |
[25:23] | You, aida, jabbar, me. | 你 艾达 乔巴 还有我自己 |
[25:25] | I’m not providing. I get it. | 我没有赚到钱养家 我知道 |
[25:26] | And we’re all in this together! | 我们所有人都被卷入在其中 |
[25:27] | – Okay. – Why can’t you get that? | – 好吧 – 你怎么就不懂呢 |
[25:28] | All right, you know what we’re gonna do? | 好 你知道我们要怎么做吗 |
[25:30] | We’re gonna take your mom’s advice. | 我们要接受你妈的建议 |
[25:32] | We’re gonna be a husband and wife real estate team. | 我们要组成一个夫妇房地产团队 |
[25:33] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[25:33] | Let’s get our faces on park benches. | 去把印着我们脸的海报贴在公园的长椅上 |
[25:35] | That’ll be great. | 那可真是太棒了 |
[25:36] | This is what I do. | 我现在就是在这么做 |
[25:38] | This is how I provide for the family. | 我就是这样赚钱养家的 |
[25:50] | It’s interesting bunch of friends you got there. | 你这帮朋友还真是有趣啊 |
[25:53] | A couple weirdoes. | 俩怪胎 |
[25:54] | Older kids. | 还有一帮大孩子 |
[25:57] | Yeah, I really don’t know how they all showed up. | 是 我真不知道他们怎么会来的 |
[26:00] | I only invited, like, a couple people. | 我就只邀请了两个人 |
[26:02] | – Yeah. – Like, four people. | – 嗯 – 然后就来了四个人 |
[26:05] | And then… I don’t know. | 再然后…我不知道 |
[26:06] | – That’s how these parties go, you know. – See? | – 所有派对都是这样的 – 你看吧 |
[26:09] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[26:10] | You get it. | 你就明白 |
[26:11] | I mean, mom would totally not get it, | 可妈就不明白这些 |
[26:14] | And she would, like, yell at me and… | 她就只会对我大吼大叫 只会… |
[26:15] | Yeah, well… | 是 这个… |
[26:17] | You’re not gonna tell her, are you? | 你不会告诉她的对吧 |
[26:19] | – Please. – She already knows. | – 拜托了 – 她已经知道了 |
[26:21] | – Are you kidding? – Wait. You told her? | – 你开玩笑呢 – 等等 你告诉她了 |
[26:23] | – What do you think? – You didn’t– | – 你以为呢 – 你没有… |
[26:25] | – No, you have to– – Just clean up. | – 不 你得… – 赶快清理干净 |
[26:26] | You have to call her and tell her | 你得打电话告诉她 |
[26:27] | that it wasn’t that big of a deal, | 其实没发生什么大事 |
[26:29] | That it was just me and, like, a couple friends. | 就只是我跟两个朋友而已 |
[26:31] | What do you mean? It’s obviously a big deal! | 你这是什么意思 很明显这就是件大事 |
[26:33] | There’s–look around! | 居然…你自己看看 |
[26:35] | There’s a keg in the bathtub. | 居然还有一个小桶在浴缸里 |
[26:37] | Why are you getting so mad at me? | 你干嘛生我这么大的气 |
[26:38] | – ’cause you lied to me! – I told you– | – 因为你骗我 – 我告诉你了… |
[26:39] | You lied to me! I trusted you. | 你骗了我 亏我还这么信任你 |
[26:42] | Then you told me that you loved me, | 你还告诉我你爱我 |
[26:43] | Which obviously was to manipulate me, | 但那只是为了利用我 |
[26:46] | And it did. | 你也确实利用到了 |
[26:48] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[26:48] | No, you’re not going to bed. | 你不能去睡觉 |
[26:49] | Ruby, we got to clean this up, ruby! | 露比 我们得把这里清理干净 露比 |
[26:52] | – Ruby! – Oh, yeah, yeah. | – 露比 – 是 没错 |
[26:54] | And I told you I loved you just to manipulate you, okay? | 我跟你说我爱你就是为了利用你 行了吧 |
[26:57] | Because I really don’t love you… | 因为我根本就不爱你 |
[26:59] | At all. | 一点都不 |
[27:01] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[27:15] | – Seriously? – Oh, oh, oh. | – 真的吗 – 噢噢噢 |
[27:16] | – Hey, hey. – Thank god. Hi. | – 嘿 嘿 – 谢天谢地 嗨 |
[27:18] | – So sorry I was late. – No, no, no. | – 抱歉我来迟到了 – 不不不 |
[27:19] | It’s fine. It’s fine. I just… | 没关系 没关系 我就是… |
[27:21] | I’m so embarrassed being pregnant here. | 挺个大肚子站在这儿太尴尬了 |
[27:22] | – About what? – What do you mean? | – 有什么可尴尬的 – 什么意思 |
[27:24] | – You look so cute. – No, I don’t. | – 你看起来多萌啊 – 我才不萌 |
[27:25] | There will be chubby chasers here. | 里面会有很多酒后饮品 |
[27:27] | This is a very eclectic club. | 这是家很中立的夜总会 |
[27:29] | No, it’s embarrassing. | 不 太尴尬了 |
[27:30] | Like, what am I doing out at a club? | 我去夜总会能干嘛 |
[27:31] | – That’s not the attitude. – Ay-yi-yi. | – 这可不是你该有的态度啊 – 哎呀呀 |
[27:33] | – Okay. We’re going in. – Hope that’s true. | – 好了 我们要进去了 – 希望那是真的 |
[27:34] | – Arms out real quick. – Huh? | – 赶紧把手抬起来 – 啥 |
[27:35] | – Arms out. – You didn’t frisk anyone else. | – 手抬起来 – 你都没搜其他人的身 |
[27:37] | What are you–oh! Why are you touching me, man? | 你干什…噢 你摸我干嘛 老兄 |
[27:40] | Is obama inside or… | 里面是有奥巴马还是… |
[27:41] | – What’s that? – It’s weed, yeah. | – 这是什么 – 大麻 对 |
[27:43] | It’s my medicine, because I have glaucoma. | 这是我的药 我有青光眼 |
[27:45] | I want to be able to see the show. | 我想看清楚表演 |
[27:46] | All right, well, you can’t take it in there. | 好了 你不能把这个带进去 |
[27:47] | Crosby, did you bring weed here? | 克劳斯比 你带什么东西来这儿了 |
[27:48] | We’re in san francisco. | 我们可是在旧金山诶 |
[27:48] | I can’t bring some grass in there? | 我难道连大麻都不能带吗 |
[27:50] | Okay, well, look, if you want to come in the club, | 好了 听我说 如果你想进这家夜总会 |
[27:52] | You can throw this away and I’ll let you in the club. | 只要你把大麻丢了 我立马就放你进去 |
[27:54] | I’m a dad of two. | 我是两个孩子的父亲 |
[27:55] | I have a mortgage, I have a crazy mother-in-law, | 我有按揭要还 我还有一个疯狂的丈母娘 |
[27:57] | And this is my night to go in there, | 今晚我一定要进去 |
[27:59] | Burn a little leaf in the toilet, | 在厕所里点上一点大麻 |
[28:01] | And relax. | 放松一下 |
[28:02] | How about you let me do that? | 你就让我那么做如何 |
[28:03] | I’ll just go in, and we’ll do that. | 我要进去了 我们要进去放松一下 |
[28:04] | Are you gonna be a problem? | 我会成为你们的麻烦吗 |
[28:05] | Am I gonna be a problem? | 我会成为你们的麻烦吗 |
[28:06] | No, I’m not a problem. Just let me in. | 不 我不是麻烦 让我进去吧 |
[28:08] | – No. – Oh, I’m a problem. | – 不行 – 我不是麻烦 |
[28:09] | – Hey, old guy. – Huh? | – 嘿 老家伙 – 干嘛 |
[28:10] | Old guy! Move it along. | 老家伙 往前走啊 |
[28:12] | – Okay. – Crosby… | – 好 – 克劳斯比 |
[28:12] | Why don’t you pipe down, all right? | 你干嘛不闭上嘴呢 |
[28:13] | – Crosby, chill. – Move it along! | – 克劳斯比 冷静点 – 赶紧往前走 |
[28:16] | Soundgarden broke up! They’re not playing tonight! | 声音花园乐队早就解散了 他们今晚不会来表演的 |
[28:18] | Okay, one direction’s not playing either, | 好吧 同一方向今晚也不会表演 |
[28:19] | So you’re in the wrong line. | 小屁孩不该来这儿 |
[28:20] | – Listen to me– – Crosby. | – 听我说… – 克劳斯比 |
[28:21] | Go ahead and get all your– | 赶紧拿上你的东西… |
[28:21] | – Crosby, something’s wrong. – What? | – 克劳斯比 我不舒服 – 什么 |
[28:23] | Maybe I’m having the baby or something. | 我可能要生了 |
[28:25] | – I got to go. – Okay. | – 我得走了 – 好 |
[28:26] | Get me to the hospital right now. | 快送我去医院 |
[28:28] | You guys are lucky. Oh, oh! | 算你们走运 |
[28:28] | – Come on. Come on. – You’re a loser. | – 快点 快点 – 你个屌丝 |
[28:31] | – Crosby! – You are a loser. | – 克劳斯比 – 你就是个屌丝 |
[28:33] | You just got saved by a pregnancy, bud. | 你先忍着别生 侄女 |
[28:35] | – Crosby. – Thank your lucky stars. | – 克劳斯比 – 还不快叩谢你们的幸运星 |
[28:36] | – Crosby, come on! – All right, bud? | – 克劳斯比 快点 – 还好吗 侄女 |
[28:37] | You all right? You need me to carry you? | 你还好吗 用我抱你走吗 |
[28:42] | Okay, we’re here. | 好了 我们到了 |
[28:43] | I’m gonna find you somebody, all right? | 我去给你找人 好吗 |
[28:45] | – It hurts so bad. – Okay, listen. | – 好疼啊 – 好了 听我说 |
[28:47] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[28:48] | We have a pregnancy situation here. | 这儿有个孕妇遇到点问题 |
[28:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:49] | A really bad pain or a cramp or something. | 肚子一阵剧痛 还有痉挛什么的 |
[28:52] | Okay, let’s get you looked at. | 好 我马上带你过去 |
[28:53] | Feels like another one’s coming. | 好像是孩子要出生了 |
[28:54] | Okay, do you want me to call your mom? | 好了 你要我打电话给你妈吗 |
[28:55] | Ow! No, it’s fine. | 嗷 不 不用 |
[28:56] | – All right. – She’s in napa. | – 好吧 – 她现在在纳帕谷 |
[28:58] | She can’t do anything anyway. | 打给她也远水救不了近火 |
[28:59] | Okay. How about drew? | 好吧 那打给德鲁怎么样 |
[29:00] | Should I get drew on the phone? | 要我给德鲁打电话吗 |
[29:02] | Um, no, I don’t want to stress him out. | 不 我不想让他紧张 |
[29:04] | – It’s fine. – Okay. | – 没关系 – 好吧 |
[29:06] | So–you’re gonna be fine. We’re here. | 那…你会没事的 我们已经到医院了 |
[29:07] | And then I stay– where do you want me? | 我留下陪…你要我留下陪你吗 |
[29:09] | – Crosby! – Okay. All right. | – 克劳斯比 – 好 没问题 |
[29:11] | We’ll get you in the room. | 我们送你进去 |
[29:15] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[29:16] | Hey. Uh, they’re all gone. | 嘿 他们都走了 |
[29:18] | All the kids are gone. I got ’em all out, | 所有人都走了 我把他们赶出去了 |
[29:20] | And I cleaned up the whole place, | 我还把房子清理干净了 |
[29:22] | So don’t worry. It’s all clean. | 所以不用担心 都清理掉了 |
[29:23] | Thank you. Where’s ruby? | 谢谢 露比呢 |
[29:25] | She is asleep… | 她在睡觉 |
[29:27] | And hating me. | 而且在恨我 |
[29:30] | It’s not funny. No, it’s no joke. | 这不好笑 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[29:32] | I mean, she actually said it. She said those words. | 她真这么说了 她亲口说的 |
[29:33] | She said, “I hate you, dad.” | 她说“我恨你 爸” |
[29:36] | Well, I’m sure she didn’t mean it. | 我确定她不是这个意思 |
[29:38] | I’m pretty sure that she did. | 我很确定她就是那个意思 |
[29:40] | It sounded like she did. | 听起来她就是那个意思 |
[29:41] | Yeah, she probably did mean it. | 是 她可能真是那个意思 |
[29:44] | Are you happy? I don’t get it. | 你很高兴吗 我不明白 |
[29:45] | What are you–is this like an asperger’s thing | 你这是…这是因为艾斯伯格的原因 |
[29:46] | – that I can’t– – No, no. | – 所以我才… – 不 不 |
[29:48] | I’m livid, actually, but with ruby. | 我很生气 真的 但是是因为露比 |
[29:50] | I feel like this is the first time | 我感觉这是我第一次 |
[29:53] | I’m not on my own in this, | 不是一个人 |
[29:55] | And it’s nice. | 这样很好 |
[29:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:59] | What do we do now, though? | 那我们现在要干嘛 |
[30:00] | – We got to punish her? – Oh, yeah. | – 我们要惩罚她吗 – 当然 |
[30:01] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 是 |
[30:02] | We are gonna ground her ass to the wall. | 我们要把她死死的禁足在家里 |
[30:05] | – Yeah. – Three weeks. | – 对 – 禁三周 |
[30:07] | – Three weeks. – Minimum. | – 三周 – 至少三周 |
[30:08] | We could discuss it over a drink. | 我们可以先喝一杯再接着讨论 |
[30:11] | Did the kids bring anything good? | 那帮孩子有没有带什么好东西来 |
[30:12] | Actually there’s a bottle of brandy. | 还真有一瓶白兰地 |
[30:17] | Blackberry brandy. Remember that? | 黑莓白兰地 还记得吗 |
[30:18] | – That’ll do. – Yeah, crack that open. | – 凑和喝吧 – 嗯 把它打开吧 |
[30:23] | I feel like getting drunk. | 我已经有点醉了 |
[30:31] | Oh, yeah. | 不错 |
[30:33] | That tastes like high school. | 有高中的味道 |
[30:41] | I got to tell you, though, when… | 我不得不说 当… |
[30:44] | When she said “I hate you,” | 当她说“我恨你”的时候 |
[30:48] | Even if she didn’t mean it, | 就算她不是那个意思 |
[30:51] | It hurt. | 也很伤人 |
[30:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:56] | But even if she did mean it, | 可就算她真是那个意思 |
[30:59] | She won’t in the morning. | 睡一觉起来也不是了 |
[31:02] | This is hard. | 好难啊 |
[31:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:08] | I didn’t think it was going to be this hard. | 我没想到会这么难 |
[31:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:13] | Braxton hicks contractions are very common, | 布拉克斯顿·希克斯氏不规则收缩很常见 |
[31:15] | And I see nothing you need to worry about. | 你不用太担心 |
[31:17] | – How are you feeling? – Much better, thanks. | – 你感觉怎么样 – 好多了 谢了 |
[31:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:20] | We’re just gonna run a few more tests, | 我们还得做几项检查 |
[31:21] | And then you should be able to go home shortly. | 然后你马上就能回家了 |
[31:23] | – Great. – Thanks. | – 太好了 – 谢谢 |
[31:24] | – That’s a huge relief. – Yeah, thank you. | – 真是如释重负啊 – 是 难为你了 |
[31:26] | It was a little scary on the car ride. | 刚才在车上真是有点吓人 |
[31:28] | Yeah, sorry. | 嗯 抱歉 |
[31:29] | Just… | 真是… |
[31:31] | I dragged you out and then ruined our big night out. | 我把你拽出家门 结果却毁了这么重要的晚上 |
[31:33] | Huh? No, no, no, no. | 啥 不不不 |
[31:35] | It ended up like this. | 结果却以这种事情收场了 |
[31:36] | Are you kidding? Don’t be sorry. | 你开玩笑呢 你不必感到抱歉 |
[31:38] | Are you– | 你… |
[31:39] | The only jerk tonight was that big galoot | 今晚唯一的混蛋就是那个 |
[31:41] | Who stole my dime bag of weed. | 霸占了我的大麻肥呆子 |
[31:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:44] | – Crosby. – I’m on a budget right now. | – 克劳斯比 – 我现在正在节省开支 |
[31:45] | I can’t be donating weed to door guys. | 我不能随便把大麻捐赠给一个看门的家伙 |
[31:48] | I can get you plenty of weed. It’s not a problem. | 要大麻我多的是 这不成问题 |
[31:52] | Seriously, though, I… I ruined our chance | 不过说真的 我…我毁了我们唯一一个 |
[31:54] | At getting that band to record at the luncheonette, | 能让那支乐队来速食餐厅录音的机会 |
[31:57] | And are we gonna be okay without that? | 我们没有他们能熬过去吗 |
[31:59] | Amber, it’s–first of all, it’s not on you | 安博 这…首先 拯救速食餐厅 |
[32:01] | to save the luncheonette. | 不是你的责任 |
[32:02] | That’s adam and I’s job, | 而是我跟亚当的责任 |
[32:04] | So don’t take that on. | 所以你别把它揽自己身上 |
[32:05] | And you need to be prepared for the possibility | 而且你得做好速食餐厅 |
[32:07] | that it might not be saveable. | 可能拯救不了的准备 |
[32:09] | Crosby, no, you can’t say that. | 克劳斯比 别那么说 |
[32:11] | Crosby, please. | 克劳斯比 拜托了 |
[32:13] | Don’t walk away from this yet. | 别这么早就放弃 |
[32:14] | I know we can still fix it. | 我知道我们还能救得了它 |
[32:15] | We love the luncheonette. | 我们爱速食餐厅 |
[32:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:18] | I do too, but, you know… | 我也爱 可是 你也知道… |
[32:21] | There are certain realities that are going on right now, | 现在我们这儿有几个现实状况 |
[32:23] | And you’re about to find out what I’m dealing with, | 而且不久你也会发现我现在遇到的麻烦 |
[32:27] | Which is, you know, you get– you’re responsible for people | 你知道的 就是你有…你对一些人得负责 |
[32:30] | And they’re counting on you, and you got to support ’em, | 他们也都指望着你 你得赚钱养活他们 |
[32:31] | – So… – Crosby. | – 所以… – 克劳斯比 |
[32:33] | I can’t promise I’m gonna go down with the ship, | 我不能向你保证如果我有那么多责任的话 |
[32:37] | If that’s what’s happening. | 我还能跟你继续共进退 |
[32:38] | No, don’t give up. Please. | 不 不能放弃 拜托了 |
[32:39] | This is the luncheonette. | 这可是速食餐厅 |
[32:40] | This is, like, our passion. | 这是我们的梦想 |
[32:42] | Please don’t walk away from it just yet. | 不要这么早就放弃 |
[32:44] | I really think we can still fix it. | 我真的觉得我们还能救得了它 |
[32:55] | Hello, dylan. | 那好 迪伦 |
[32:58] | I’ve been thinking, and it makes absolutely no sense | 我一直在想 你会喜欢亚伦这件事 |
[33:00] | that you would like aaron. | 实在太没道理了 |
[33:02] | You and I have more common interests than you and him, | 你跟我比跟他之间拥有的共同兴趣多多了 |
[33:04] | And also I am taller than him, | 而且我还比他高 |
[33:06] | And objectively speaking, I am much more attractive. | 客观说来 我比他更有魅力 |
[33:08] | – Yeah, okay, max– – So the only reason | – 是 好吧 麦克斯… – 所以我能想到的 |
[33:09] | I can think that you like him instead of me is that I have not | 你会喜欢他而不是我的唯一理由就是 |
[33:11] | properly expressed the nature of my feelings for you. | 我没有向你正确表达出我对你的感情状态 |
[33:13] | – No, that’s not– – As such, | – 不是 这不是… – 鉴于如此 |
[33:14] | I’ve made you this incredible and romantic gift. | 我给你做了一份不可思议的浪漫礼物 |
[33:20] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[33:21] | That is fantastic. | 这真是太难以置信了 |
[33:22] | As you can see, I’ve incorporated horses | 如你所见 我把马元素 |
[33:24] | into this collage, as I know you like horses | 融入到了这幅拼贴画上 因为我从你画的画上 |
[33:25] | – Right. – from this drawing that you made. | – 没错 – 了解到你喜欢马 |
[33:27] | – Yeah, I see. – Also, these are photos of you. | – 是 我知道 – 而且 这些都是你的照片 |
[33:28] | Some of them are candid, some of them staged, | 其中一些是我偷拍的 一些是我让你拍的 |
[33:30] | And it shows my photography at its best. | 这很好地体现了我的摄影技术 |
[33:32] | – Dylan, this is so romantic. – So romantic. | – 迪伦 这太浪漫了 – 太浪漫了 |
[33:33] | It is an incredibly romantic gift, | 这是一个不可思议的浪漫礼物 |
[33:34] | And as you can see, I like you very much, | 也正如你所见 我非常喜欢你 |
[33:36] | And I want you to be my girlfriend. | 我想让你做我的女朋友 |
[33:37] | Yeah, um, it’s… | 是 这… |
[33:39] | – It’s completely creepy. – Yeah. | – 这实在是太诡异了 – 是啊 |
[33:41] | I don’t care about what you two think. | 我不在乎你们的看法 |
[33:43] | – Do you like it? – I can’t take this, max. | – 你喜欢吗 – 我不能收 麦克斯 |
[33:45] | – I can’t–I can’t take this. – Of course you can. | – 我不能…我不能收下它 – 你当然能 |
[33:48] | If it helps, I can also express my feelings for you verbally. | 如果有用的话 我还可以从口头上向你表达我的感情 |
[33:51] | – No, that’s okay. – Oh, I totally wanna hear this. | – 不 不用了 – 我很想听到他说 |
[33:53] | – No, that’s fine. – No, please, go ahead. | – 不 不用了 – 不 请说吧 |
[33:55] | I enjoy the way you talk to me and the way | 我喜欢你跟我说话的样子 |
[33:57] | – that your hair smells. – Okay. | – 我也喜欢你头发的香气 – 好吧 |
[33:58] | – Max, can you please stop? – Her hair smells really good. | – 麦克斯 你能别说了吗 – 她的头发真的很好闻 |
[34:00] | Also you have incredibly blue, pretty eyes. | 而且你还有一双不可思议的漂亮的蓝眼睛 |
[34:02] | – Max, can you please– – I’ve been told to compliment | – 麦克斯 你能… – 网上告诉我 |
[34:03] | your eyes and your smile, from the internet. | 我应该称赞你的眼睛和微笑 |
[34:05] | Max, please stop. | 麦克斯 请你别说了 |
[34:07] | – It does not make any sense! – That’s not the point, max. | – 这没有道理 – 这不是重点 麦克斯 |
[34:09] | I just–can you please stop? Please. | 我就是…你能别说了吗 拜托了 |
[34:11] | – No, I’m not going to stop. – Please! Will– | – 不 我不停 – 拜托了 你… |
[34:12] | It doesn’t make any sense | 比起我你更喜欢他 |
[34:13] | that you like him more than you like me. | 这实在是没有道理 |
[34:14] | – Max. – Especially with this. | – 麦克斯 – 特别是在我做了这些之后 |
[34:15] | Also I input all of our compatibility matches | 我还在网络媒人上输入了 |
[34:18] | into an internet matchmaker, | 我们的所有匹配项目 |
[34:20] | – And it told me that– – That’s not– | – 结果显示… – 这不是… |
[34:21] | Max, buddy, can you come in my office | 麦克斯 儿子 你能到我办公室 |
[34:22] | – for a second, please? – No, I’m not coming– | – 去一趟吗 – 不 我不去… |
[34:23] | – I need to talk to you. – Lunch is not over, | – 我要跟你谈谈 – 午餐时间还没结束 |
[34:25] | And I am not done expressing my love for dylan. | 我对迪伦的爱也还没有表达完 |
[34:27] | Max, max, I don’t– I don’t love you back. | 麦克斯 麦克斯 我不…我不爱你 |
[34:29] | – Okay? – Why? | – 行吗 – 为什么 |
[34:30] | – I don’t know how to explain it. – Then what is it about? | – 我不知道该怎么跟你解释 – 那到底是因为什么 |
[34:31] | I don’t know, max! | 我不知道 麦克斯 |
[34:32] | I don’t understand! | 我不明白 |
[34:33] | Max, I will never love you, okay? | 麦克斯 我永远都不会爱你的 行吗 |
[34:34] | Please, just leave me alone! | 求你了 别再来烦我了 |
[34:52] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[34:59] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[35:04] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 开车看着点行吗 |
[35:06] | Are you kidding me? | 你没搞错吧你 |
[35:12] | Max, buddy. | 麦克斯 儿子 |
[35:19] | Buddy. You can’t do that to me, okay? | 儿子 你不能这么对我 好吗 |
[35:23] | Can we talk about this? I just want– | 我们能谈谈吗 我只想… |
[35:25] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[35:25] | I know you don’t want to talk about it. | 我知道你不想谈 |
[35:26] | Well, can you just please listen? | 那你能听我说吗 |
[35:29] | I know you’re embarrassed, and I know that you’re hurt, | 我知道你很难堪 我也知道你很受伤 |
[35:32] | Okay, and that’s totally normal. | 但那都是正常的事 |
[35:33] | But I just want to tell you | 我只是想告诉你 |
[35:35] | That I… | 我… |
[35:38] | I am so incredibly proud of you. | 我为你感到非常骄傲 |
[35:42] | What you did up there took so much courage, | 你刚才所做的事需要很大的勇气 |
[35:46] | And I thought that your collage was absolutely beautiful. | 我也觉得你的拼贴画非常漂亮 |
[35:50] | Absolutely beautiful. | 非常漂亮 |
[35:51] | Dylan’s friend said it was creepy. | 迪伦的朋友说它很诡异 |
[35:53] | It’s not creepy. | 一点都不诡异 |
[35:55] | There was nothing about that that was creepy, honey. | 那幅拼贴画没有任何地方诡异 亲爱的 |
[35:58] | You just showed your emotions, | 你只是表达了你的感情 |
[35:59] | And you know how many people can’t do that? | 你知道有很多人根本做不到吗 |
[36:01] | It conveyed everything that you’re feeling inside. | 那幅画表达了你心里的所有感情 |
[36:03] | I had no idea you were feeling all those things, | 我完全不知道你会感受到那么多 |
[36:05] | And it’s just… | 这实在是… |
[36:07] | Buddy, listen. | 儿子 听我说 |
[36:08] | I know that it sucks right now, | 我知道现在你感觉糟透了 |
[36:10] | And I know that you’re mad | 我也知道你很生气 |
[36:11] | Because dylan doesn’t feel the same way about you | 因为迪伦对你没有你对她那样的 |
[36:13] | That you do her, but… | 那种感情 但是… |
[36:15] | I got to tell you, | 我得告诉你 |
[36:16] | I guarantee that someday very soon | 我敢保证不久之后的一天 |
[36:19] | You’re gonna have all these emotions again, | 你会再感觉到所有这些感情 |
[36:21] | And it’s gonna be for the right girl, | 那时候的她一定会是你命中注定的那个女孩 |
[36:23] | And you know how you’re gonna know it’s the right girl? | 你知道你要怎么会知道她才是你命中注定的那个女孩吗 |
[36:25] | Because that girl is gonna like you the same way back. | 因为那个女孩会像你喜欢她一样喜欢你 |
[36:28] | I can guarantee you. | 我可以向你保证 |
[36:31] | So I don’t want you to get down | 所以我不想你沮丧 |
[36:34] | And I don’t want you to get upset, | 我不想你烦恼 |
[36:38] | ’cause what you did was truly amazing. | 因为我刚才做的是真的非常的棒 |
[36:45] | Doesn’t feel amazing. | 可感觉一点都不棒 |
[36:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:05] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[37:06] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[37:06] | – I know you’re busy. – Oh, it’s fine. | – 我知道你很忙 – 没关系 |
[37:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:11] | – Oh, god. – What’s up? | – 天呐 – 怎么了 |
[37:12] | – Oh, man. – I’m so sweaty. | – 天啊 – 我浑身都是汗 |
[37:14] | You’re very pregnant. | 你现在身怀六甲嘛 |
[37:16] | So this is gonna sound dramatic, | 所以这听起来会非常戏剧化 |
[37:18] | But I had to go to the hospital last night. | 不过我昨晚上不得不去了趟医院 |
[37:21] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 你没事吧 – 我没事 |
[37:22] | – The baby’s fine? – Yeah, it’s fine. | – 孩子没事吧 – 也没事 |
[37:25] | I just had this, like, really bad pain, | 我当时就是突然肚子很疼 |
[37:26] | And it turned out to be nothing, | 幸亏没什么事 |
[37:28] | But still it was scary, you know, and… | 不过还是很吓人 然后… |
[37:30] | – Yeah. – And I wanted to call you, | – 是啊 – 我想打电话给你的 |
[37:32] | Like, obviously right away, | 立刻就想的 |
[37:34] | – But… – Yeah. | – 可是… – 是啊 |
[37:35] | Like, I didn’t want to stress you out, | 我不想让你紧张 |
[37:37] | And you’ve been so flipped out over this whole thing, | 你本来就因为学习上的事心烦意乱的了 |
[37:40] | And I just didn’t want to, like, push you over the edge. | 我不想再给你压力让你崩溃了 |
[37:42] | No, okay, if you go to the hospital, you have to call me. | 不 好吧 要是你去了医院 你必须得打给我 |
[37:45] | I know, and I don’t want to have | 我知道 我也不想我们两之间 |
[37:46] | there be any weird financial stress between us. | 存在任何奇怪的经济压力 |
[37:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:50] | It’s something I have to figure out. | 这是我必须要解决的事 |
[37:52] | Not–not you. | 而不是…不是你 |
[37:54] | – That’s what I’m trying to do. – Is it? | – 这也正是我在努力做的事 – 是吗 |
[37:56] | – Yeah. – With economics? | – 对 – 修经济学吗 |
[37:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:59] | It’s not a lot of magic involved. | 那玩意儿可以点都不好玩 |
[38:00] | Economics is vaguely enjoyable. | 经济学的乐趣很模糊 |
[38:04] | – It’s not terrible. – Vaguely enjoyable. | – 但没你说那么糟 – 乐趣很模糊 |
[38:07] | – Yes. – Hmm, that’s a rave review | – 对 – 嗯 这个观点你可以 |
[38:08] | to base the rest of your entire life on. | 用来做你余下人生的基础了 |
[38:10] | But you know what I’m saying. | 不过你明白我的意思 |
[38:11] | I don’t, | 我不明白 |
[38:12] | And frankly I don’t want you to waste any time | 坦白说 我不想把自己的时间 |
[38:16] | on something that you don’t really love. | 浪费在你根本不喜欢的事上面 |
[38:19] | – I won’t. – I’m serious. | – 我不会的 – 我是认真的 |
[38:21] | Me too, yeah. | 我也是 好 |
[38:24] | – Yes. – I promise. | – 好了 – 我答应你 |
[38:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:26] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:28] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[38:29] | I present to you our grounded teenage daughter. | 我来向你引见我们的禁足青少年闺女 |
[38:33] | May you fair better with her than I did. | 希望你能对她比我更有办法 |
[38:36] | Ruby, I will see you tomorrow, okay? | 露比 明天再见 好吗 |
[38:38] | Please try not to make your dad’s life miserable. | 千万别太让你爸爸的日子太痛苦了 |
[38:40] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好 – 好 |
[38:42] | – Good luck. – Yeah. | – 祝你好运 – 嗯 |
[38:44] | – Be strong. – I’ll be all right. | – 坚强点 – 我会没事的 |
[38:45] | – Bye, guys. – All right. | – 再见 各位 – 好 |
[38:46] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | – 再见 – 拜拜 |
[38:51] | – What? – Nothing. Nothing. | – 怎么了 – 没事 没事 |
[38:52] | Just surprised you didn’t run in your room already. | 就是很惊讶你居然还没有冲进自己的房间 |
[38:55] | Slam the door. | 一把把门摔上 |
[38:56] | Well, I can’t watch tv or go online | 我现在不能看电视 也不能上网 |
[38:59] | Or talk to my friends, so… | 更不能跟朋友聊天 所以… |
[39:01] | I hope you’re prepared to entertain me. | 我希望你准备好怎么让我开心了 |
[39:02] | Well, you don’t need any of that stuff. | 你不需要那些东西 |
[39:04] | We’re gonna figure something to do. | 我们会找到事情做的 |
[39:08] | Do whatever you want. | 你想干什么都行 |
[39:10] | You want to, uh– | 你想… |
[39:11] | How about a puzzle? | 拼图游戏怎么样 |
[39:12] | You want to do a puzzle? | 你想玩拼图游戏吗 |
[39:14] | – That– – No? | – 这个… – 不要吗 |
[39:15] | That’s like when I was ten, dad. | 那是我十岁的时候玩的了 爸 |
[39:17] | Yeah, no, I know. Um… | 是 不 我知道 嗯… |
[39:21] | Cards. Wanna play some cards? | 扑克牌 你想玩扑克牌吗 |
[39:23] | Okay. What game, though? | 行 那打什么 |
[39:24] | Any game you want. I mean, I know poker the best. | 随便你 我的意思是 我对所有扑克牌都很了解 |
[39:27] | – Do you know poker? – No. | – 你了解吗 – 不了解 |
[39:30] | – Well, want to learn it? – Okay. | – 那你想学学吗 – 好 |
[39:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 行 – 行 |
[39:32] | – All right, I’ll learn poker. – You should know. | – 好吧 我来学扑克 – 你应该了解的 |
[39:34] | Yeah, that’s good. Every kid should know poker. | 嗯 那挺好的 每个孩子都应该了解扑克 |
[39:35] | All right, good. I’ll teach you… | 好吧 很好 我来教你… |
[39:39] | – Texas hold’em. – Okay. | – 德州扑克吧 – 好 |
[39:42] | Don’t tell your mom. | 别告诉你妈 |
[39:42] | Tell your mom we did a puzzle, all right? | 跟你妈就说我们玩的拼图 行吗 |
[39:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:45] | All right, so this is texas hold’em. | 那好 这就是德州扑克 |
[39:46] | We’re gonna give you some chips. | 我给你一些筹码 |
[39:47] | This is gonna be your money. | 这个就相当于是你的钱 |
[39:49] | Like, I’m gonna give you ten of these. | 我先给你十个 |
[39:50] | Each one’s a dollar, and I’ll take ten, | 每个就是一美元 我也拿十个 |
[39:52] | And when you run out, you owe me $10. | 等你用完了 你就欠我10美元了 |
[39:54] | – No, I’m not– – Yeah. | – 不 我不会… – 嗯 |
[39:55] | I’m not gonna let you win, though. | 我不会让你赢我的 |
[39:56] | No, you took my privileges. | 不 你已经剥夺了我的基本人权 |
[39:58] | You can’t take my money too. | 你不能连我的钱也拿走 |
[39:59] | Well, it’s my money, anyway, really, right? | 反正这是我的钱 真的 对吧 |
[40:01] | – So we’ll just do it that way. – Okay. | – 所以我们就这么玩 – 好 |
[40:02] | – Okay, we get two cards each. – Okay. | – 好 我们一人那两张牌 – 好 |
[40:04] | These aren’t good, though. Wait, can I get more? | 这两张牌不好 等等 我能再拿几张吗 |
[40:06] | No, you don’t do that. See, you don’t do that in poker. | 不行 看着啊 玩扑克不能这样 |
[40:07] | You just keep a straight face. | 你要摆出一副没有表情的脸 |
[40:09] | You don’t– you don’t show any emotion. | 你不能…你不能表现出任何情感 |
[40:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:13] | So then you’re really good at it then. | 所以你真的很在行咯 |
[40:17] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[40:18] | – That’s a joke, right? – Yes. | – 你在开玩笑对吧 – 对 |
[40:19] | ♪ Catch me ♪ | ♪ 抓住我 ♪ |
[40:23] | ♪ I don’t even know… ♪ | ♪ 我都不知道… ♪ |
[40:25] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[40:28] | So I get back from work about 4:00. | 我4点回去上班 |
[40:30] | Maybe we can take the kids for some ice cream later? | 也许我们能待会儿带孩子们去吃冰淇淋 |
[40:33] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 行 – 好 |
[40:37] | Honey, I hate that you’re doing this. | 亲爱的 我不喜欢你这么做 |
[40:39] | I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[40:40] | I’m doing what we have to do for the family. | 我们这么做都是为了这个家 |
[40:43] | Yeah, but– | 是 可是… |
[40:44] | I hate that you have to do this. | 我不喜欢你迫不得已去做这件事 |
[40:46] | It’s not like you wanted to do this. | 这并不是你喜欢的工作 |
[40:52] | I feel like such a failure. | 我觉得自己好失败 |
[40:54] | Why, baby? | 为什么 宝贝 |
[40:58] | Because… | 因为… |
[41:00] | I–you know. | 我…你也知道 |
[41:02] | We took all this risk at the luncheonette, | 我们一直在拿速食餐厅冒险 |
[41:04] | And we stupidly followed this dream, | 我们一直在愚蠢地追寻这个梦 |
[41:07] | And I should have been playing it way more safe. | 我应该更加谨慎地行事 |
[41:10] | I should have sold the luncheonette | 我应该一有机会 |
[41:11] | When I had the chance | 就卖掉速食餐厅 |
[41:12] | And just worked in taking care of everybody, and… | 应该为了照顾家里所有人而工作 应该… |
[41:17] | I’m sorry, I just really regret that I… | 对不起 我真的很后悔我… |
[41:20] | My appetite was that big. | 自己实在太贪心 |
[41:23] | Well, you shouldn’t, | 你是不应该卖 |
[41:24] | Because it’s not a stupid dream, | 因为那不是个愚蠢的梦 |
[41:27] | And I can do some providing too, you know? | 我也可以赚钱养家 不是吗 |
[41:29] | – It’s okay. – You know–clearly. | – 没关系的 – 你非常…清楚 |
[41:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:32] | But, you know, you have dreams too. | 可是 你也有梦想 |
[41:34] | You want to open a dance studio. | 你想开一个舞蹈工作室 |
[41:35] | You don’t want to file documents all day. | 你不想整天都归档文件 |
[41:37] | No, and I’m not, forever. | 不 我没有 永远不会 |
[41:40] | We’ll all get our time to shine, baby. | 我们会拨开乌云重见阳光的 宝贝 |
[41:43] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[41:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:49] | And I believe in you. | 我也相信你 |
[41:53] | Give me some sugar. | 给我个甜吻 |
[41:54] | ♪ My love floats like a feather in the wind ♪ | ♪ 我爱的木筏像羽毛一样随风飘动 ♪ |
[41:58] | ♪ Catch me if you can ♪ | ♪ 如果你能的话就抓住我 ♪ |
[42:02] | ♪ Catch me ♪ | ♪ 抓住我 ♪ |