时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I think I’m losing my business. | 我想我就要失业了 |
[00:04] | The luncheonette is like a weight around my neck | 速食餐厅就像是压在我脖子上的一个重担 |
[00:06] | and I want it gone. | 我希望它消失掉 |
[00:08] | We need to sign the papers, joel. | 我们得签这些文件 乔 |
[00:10] | Is this what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[00:14] | Look, if he’s sneaking around doing stuff | 听着 如果他是偷偷溜出去 |
[00:17] | that’s not good for his health, I have to know about it. | 做一些损害自己健康的事 我必须得知道 |
[00:19] | Can he fly? | 他能坐飞机吗 |
[00:20] | I trusted you. | 亏我还信任你 |
[00:21] | You let me down. | 你太让我失望了 |
[00:23] | What were you gonna do in france? | 你跑法国去干嘛 |
[00:24] | I was gonna surprise you on our anniversary | 我是想给我们的结婚理念日一个惊喜 |
[00:27] | and I was gonna take you there. | 我打算带着你一起去 |
[00:28] | Well, we could still go. | 我们现在还是可以去啊 |
[00:30] | We need an ambulance. | 我需要一辆救护车 |
[00:32] | I think my husband’s having a heart attack. | 我丈夫好像心脏病发作了 |
[01:31] | ♪ See it now it is passing you ♪ | ♪ 看它正掠过你的身旁 ♪ |
[01:34] | ♪ Plain in the firelight ♪ | ♪ 火光中的战场 ♪ |
[01:41] | ♪ Nothing new, just happening again ♪ | ♪ 以往的旧事重新再演 ♪ |
[01:44] | ♪ Stiffened and paralyzed in the sheets ♪ | ♪ 在被褥中惊得目瞪口呆 ♪ |
[01:48] | ♪ Don’t give me a line ♪ | ♪ 不必跟我解释 ♪ |
[01:53] | ♪ I know the change when it comes ♪ | ♪ 我知道该来的总会到来 ♪ |
[02:08] | ♪ Pick all your prizes, get it right ♪ | ♪ 带上你所有的骄傲 让一切回归正轨 ♪ |
[02:10] | ♪ Own the streak ♪ | ♪ 接受你的使命 ♪ |
[02:13] | ♪ It ain’t nothing ♪ | ♪ 它无上光荣 ♪ |
[02:17] | ♪ And I don’t need anyone to have to explain ♪ | ♪ 我并不需要任何人向我解释 ♪ |
[02:21] | ♪ To that everyone’s got to carry their own ♪ | ♪ 所有人必须带上自己所拥有的 ♪ |
[02:32] | ♪ For whatever ain’t done to you right ♪ | ♪ 为了该发生在自己身上 ♪ |
[02:35] | ♪ And whatever’s done to you wrong ♪ | ♪ 与不该发生的事而奋斗 ♪ |
[02:40] | ♪ You pull your life on a chain ♪ | ♪ 你让自己的人生与此息息相关 ♪ |
[02:43] | ♪ Well it all will have passed ♪ | ♪ 这一切终将会过去 ♪ |
[02:49] | ♪ And it all will have done with you what it may ♪ | ♪ 一切都将会因为你而变得与众不同 ♪ |
[03:12] | Okay, okay, so wait, do we know | 好 好 等等 我们到底能不能 |
[03:13] | that this was definitely a heart attack? | 确定是心脏病犯了 |
[03:15] | No they didn’t say that exactly. | 医生并没有给出明确的答复 |
[03:17] | But what did dr. Gordon say? What did he say? | 那戈登医生呢 他怎么说 |
[03:18] | I haven’t spoken with him. | 我还没跟他说过 |
[03:19] | Well, do you think it could’ve been | 你觉得他会不会 |
[03:20] | – just heartburn maybe, or– – I put a call in to him. | – 只是胃灼热或者… – 我给他打过电话了 |
[03:21] | I just haven’t heard back yet. | 但是他还没有回我 |
[03:24] | – I’m gonna call dr. Gordon. – Who’s in charge then? | – 我要给戈登医生打电话 – 那现在是谁在负责 |
[03:25] | – I’m gonna call him right now. – Who’s giving us any information? Hi. | – 我现在就给他打电话 – 是哪个医生在负责他 嗨 |
[03:28] | – Hi. What’s happening? – I tried, I was calling… | – 嗨 出什么事了 – 我打过了 我一直在给他… |
[03:30] | Well, we don’t know yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[03:31] | – Okay. Is he okay? – It’s a lot of we don’t know. | – 好 那他还好吗 – 我们还有很多事都不知道 |
[03:33] | Of course he’s okay. | 他当然还好 |
[03:35] | He’s your father. | 他可是你们爸 |
[03:36] | Maybe it’s the doctor. | 可能是戈登医生打来的 |
[03:36] | Uh…Hello? Yeah, this is adam braverman. | 喂 对 我是亚当·布雷弗曼 |
[03:40] | Ah…It’s the security company that handles the luncheonette. | 速食餐厅出事了 保安公司正在处理 |
[03:43] | – What’s going on? – The alarm went off. | – 怎么了 – 警报响了 |
[03:44] | Should we have them send a patrol car over there? | 我们要不要让他们派一辆巡逻车过去看看 |
[03:46] | We’ve had some false alarms. What do you wanna do? | 是虚假警报 你想怎么办 |
[03:47] | – The alarm went off? – Just have ’em send a car? | – 警报响了 – 要让他们派辆车过去看看吗 |
[03:48] | Yeah, yeah, just please send a car over there–thank you. | 是 是 派辆车过去吧 谢谢 |
[04:07] | Mom… | 妈 |
[04:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:12] | – Hey! – I didn’t want you– | – 嘿 – 我不想让你们… |
[04:15] | want you kids to see me like this. | 我不想让你们看到我这样 |
[04:17] | Mom, it’s okay. | 妈 不会有事的 |
[04:21] | We don’t know that it’s okay. | 我们还不知道他会不会有事 |
[04:24] | Oh, adam. It was bad. | 亚当 当时情况很糟 |
[04:27] | It was really bad. | 真的很糟 |
[04:34] | I don’t know if he’s gonna make it through this. | 我不知道他能不能挺过去 |
[04:39] | All right, mom. | 没事了 妈 |
[04:42] | All right. | 没事了 |
[05:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:38] | There you are! | 你来了 |
[05:40] | – How you doing? – Thank you for coming. | – 你还好吗 – 谢谢你能过来 |
[05:42] | I’m–I don’t even know how I am. | 我…我不知道我现在好不好 |
[05:46] | How’s he feeling? | 他怎么样了 |
[05:47] | Uh, we’re just waiting, you know? | 我们还在等 知道吧 |
[05:49] | I called your brother, he’ll be here. | 我给你弟打过电话了 他马上就过来 |
[05:50] | – How’s baby? – We’re okay. | – 宝宝怎么样 – 我们还好 |
[05:52] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 对 |
[05:52] | – I’m glad you’re here. – Me too. | – 我很高兴你能来 – 我也是 |
[06:04] | Come on… | 别这样 |
[06:05] | No…Come on! | 不 别这样 |
[06:10] | Dammit! | 该死 |
[06:12] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:13] | Well, look, there’s absolutely no way | 听我说 我们现在肯定是没办法 |
[06:16] | we can go down there right now, so do you think maybe you could | 立刻赶过去了 要不你让他们 |
[06:18] | ask them to lock the doors when they leave and we’ll… | 走之前把门锁上 我们会… |
[06:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:21] | We will come as soon as we can. I mean… | 我们会尽快赶回去的 我是说… |
[06:24] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[06:26] | Someone broke into the luncheonette. | 有人闯进了速食餐厅 |
[06:27] | It was not raccoons. | 不是浣熊 |
[06:28] | So did they take anything? | 那他们偷走什么东西了吗 |
[06:29] | They said it was bad. | 他们是情况很糟糕 |
[06:31] | – Who’s there? Police? – This is exactly what we needed. | – 谁在那边 警察吗 – 我们需要的就是警察 |
[06:33] | Mrs. Braverman? | 布雷弗曼太太 |
[06:34] | Dr. Lewis is working on your husband | 路易斯医生正在抢救你丈夫 |
[06:36] | and he’ll be out as soon as he can to give you an update. | 一旦有什么新情况他就会出来告诉你的 |
[06:38] | How is he doing? | 他现在怎么样了 |
[06:40] | He’s doing okay. | 他很坚强 |
[06:41] | Well, did anybody contact dr. Gordon yet? | 有人联系上戈登医生了吗 |
[06:43] | Dr. Lewis spoke to dr. Gordon and | 路易斯医生跟戈登医生通过电话了 |
[06:45] | Dr. Gordon updated him on your father’s history. | 戈登医生把你们父亲的病史都告诉路易斯医生了 |
[06:46] | – So…He’s stabilized? – That’s good. | – 这么说…他现在稳定下来了 – 太好了 |
[06:50] | The doctor will be out as soon as he can | 一旦医生有什么新情况 |
[06:52] | to give you an update, mrs. Braverman. | 他就会立刻出来告诉你的 布雷弗曼太太 |
[06:53] | I promise you, everyone’s doing everything they can for him. | 我向你保证 所有人都在尽全力救治他 |
[06:57] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[07:20] | So, you were at joel’s then? | 你之前是在乔那儿对吧 |
[07:22] | Of course you were. | 你肯定在他那儿 |
[07:23] | Nobody puts a pencil skirt on 2:00 in the morning! | 不然你怎么可能会凌晨两点穿着一条长筒裙 |
[07:26] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[07:26] | This is a walk of shame outfit. | 这一身走在路上太羞耻了 |
[07:28] | Listen, listen… We’re not back together. | 听我说 听我说 我们没有复合 |
[07:30] | We may possibly be on the way to getting back together, | 我们可能还在复合的过程中 |
[07:33] | So I’d just…Shh. | 所以我还是…低调点 |
[07:35] | – When are we gonna know? – He doesn’t deserve you. | – 那什么时候你才肯告诉我们 – 他配不上你 |
[07:36] | I need to get off this rollercoaster–I’m sorry. | 我得接个电话 不好意思 |
[07:38] | – Oh, god, hi. Hi. – Hey. | – 天呐 喂 喂 – 喂 |
[07:40] | It’s me. Where are you? | 是我 你在哪儿 |
[07:41] | Ugh, I’m so sorry. Everybody’s okay, | 实在不好意思 我现在在医院 |
[07:43] | But I’m at the hospital. | 不过大家都没事 |
[07:44] | My dad had another incident and, um… | 我爸出了点小意外 所以… |
[07:47] | Oh, wow. Uh, what– he’s okay though? | 他…那他现在还好吗 |
[07:50] | We–we’re waiting to hear. He’s–he’s stable for now. | 我们…我们还在等医生的答复 他…他现在稳定下来了 |
[07:53] | Yeah. I’m so sorry. | 是 真是抱歉 |
[07:54] | I just–I should’ve left you a note. | 我…我该给你留张纸条的 |
[07:56] | Yeah, you know, I get it. That’s fine, but, um… | 是 我明白 没关系 不过… |
[08:00] | All right, I’m gonna come over there then. | 好 那我马上过来 |
[08:02] | No, no, no, we’re– it’s a thousand people here. | 不用 不用 我们…这里人已经够多了 |
[08:04] | – We’re okay. – Well… | – 我们没事 – 可是… |
[08:07] | I wanna be there for you. | 我想去陪你 |
[08:08] | I wanna–I wanna do something. I wanna–I wanna help. | 我想…我想做点什么 我想…我想帮忙 |
[08:11] | I’ll bring some stuff over. I’ll bring– | 我带点东西过去 我带点… |
[08:13] | I’ll bring food and beverages. | 我带点吃的跟喝的过去 |
[08:17] | If you wanted, drew’s car broke down and, | 要是你真想做点什么的话 德鲁的车坏了 |
[08:20] | – I don’t know if you’d feel comfortable… – Okay. Okay, great. | – 你要是不介意的话就… – 好 好 没问题 |
[08:24] | I’ll go–I’ll get him then. | 那我去…我去接他 |
[08:25] | – I’ll send you his number. – Yes. All right. Good. | – 我把他的号码发给你 – 好 行 很好 |
[08:28] | – Thanks, hank. – Perfect. | – 谢了 汉克 – 太好了 |
[08:29] | – I’m gonna get him. – Bye. | – 我马上去接他 – 再见 |
[08:30] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[08:33] | Hank’s gonna go pick up your brother. | 汉克要去接你弟弟过来 |
[08:35] | – It’s okay, he’s… – Camille, I’m so sorry. | – 没关系 他… – 卡米尔 实在是太抱歉了 |
[08:38] | Look at you. Look what you did. | 看看你啊 看看你做的这些 |
[08:40] | Oh, yeah. I know how hospital coffee is so… | 嗯 我知道医院的咖啡不太好喝 所以… |
[08:42] | – You’re right. – Double soy latte, | – 没错 – 双份豆奶拿铁 |
[08:44] | – Is that still your drink? – It is still my drink. | – 你还是喜欢喝这个吧 – 我还是喜欢喝这个 |
[08:46] | – You’re an angel. – Sure. | – 你太贴心了 – 应该的 |
[08:48] | – Hey, that is for you. – Oh, I could kiss you. | – 嘿 这是给你的 – 我真想亲你一口 |
[08:50] | – Thank you. – No one’s stopping you. | – 谢谢 – 没人阻止你亲啊 |
[08:52] | – Hi. – Hey. Um… | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[08:55] | Uh, where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[08:57] | I left them with the heathman’s. | 我把它们留在海瑟曼家了 |
[08:59] | They’re gonna take them in to school. | 他们会送他们去学校 |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:01] | Sorry, I had to do something. | 抱歉 我必须得做点什么 |
[09:03] | No, no, thank you. | 不 不 谢谢你 |
[09:06] | – “Julia.” – That’s you. | – 茱莉亚 – 就是你的 |
[09:09] | Um…You don’t have to stay. | 你不用留在这儿的 |
[09:11] | No, I–I want to. | 不 我…我想留下 |
[09:17] | – If that’s okay. – Yeah. | – 如果你不介意的话 – 不会 |
[09:18] | – Yeah. Okay. – Okay. | – 嗯 好 – 好吧 |
[09:20] | – Camille. – Hi, sweetie. | – 卡米尔 – 嗨 宝贝 |
[09:24] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[09:26] | Um…We’re being positive. | 现在还比较乐观 |
[09:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:38] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[09:40] | I don’t mean… | 我不是指… |
[09:42] | – It’s fine. – Now, obviously, I mean… | – 没关系 – 我是指… |
[09:45] | Like in general. | 普遍意义的问好 |
[09:47] | – School and whatever. – Yeah, it’s fine. | – 学校之类的 – 我知道 还好 |
[09:49] | – Yeah, it’s fine. – Yeah. Okay. Good. | – 还好 – 嗯 好 那就好 |
[09:52] | We’re gonna get there–I got the whole thing mapquested, | 我们会准时…我给这车加满了油 |
[09:56] | So we’re gonna get there on time. | 所以我们会准时到那儿的 |
[09:59] | I mean, in time for… | 我是说 及时… |
[10:03] | I mean, just mean in a quick time we’re gonna get there. | 我是说我们会尽快到那儿的 |
[10:04] | – We’re not gonna get lost. – Yeah. | – 不会走丢的 – 我知道 |
[10:09] | Car wouldn’t start, huh? | 你的车启动不了了 对吧 |
[10:10] | – Nope. – Yeah. | – 对 – 嗯 |
[10:13] | I’m sorry, I can’t– can we just not talk? | 不好意思 我不能…我们能不聊天吗 |
[10:15] | Oh, yeah. All right, don’t talk. Yeah. | 行 没问题 不聊天 当然可以 |
[10:19] | That’s what I should–that was my first instinct | 我的第一直觉…我的第一直觉就该是 |
[10:20] | was not to talk to you. | 不和你聊天 |
[10:23] | Should’ve went with that. | 应该是那样才对 |
[10:26] | I’m good, I-I like… | 我没事 我…我喜欢… |
[10:28] | I’m very good at not talking. | 不聊天我完全没关系 |
[10:34] | – Mrs. Braverman? – Yes. | – 布雷弗曼太太 – 我在 |
[10:37] | I’m dr. Lewis. I’ve been treating your husband. | 我是路易斯医生 是我负责抢救你的丈夫 |
[10:39] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[10:40] | He’s stabilized. | 他稳定下来了 |
[10:42] | Well, what happened? Did he have a heart attack again? | 是怎么回事 他是心脏病又犯了吗 |
[10:44] | Yes, he did have a heart attack. | 对 他是犯心脏病了 |
[10:46] | And we were able to stabilize his irregular heartbeat | 我们已经把他不规则心率已经稳定下来了 |
[10:48] | But he’s not out of the woods yet. | 但是他现在还没完全脱离危险 |
[10:49] | All right, he’s strong enough now, | 好了 他身体很强壮 |
[10:51] | so I feel it’s safe to transfer him to the icu. | 所以我想把他转到重症监护室应该没什么大问题了 |
[10:53] | I spoke to dr. Gordon, | 我跟戈登医生通过电话了 |
[10:54] | who will see him once he’s in the icu to talk about next steps. | 等病人送进重症监护室之后他就会跟你们谈接下来的治疗 |
[10:57] | Well, if you stabilized him, what next steps are there? | 如果他已经稳定下来了 为什么还会有接下来的治疗 |
[10:59] | Not surgery? | 不是手术吧 |
[11:01] | It’s too early to say. | 在再谈这个还为时过早 |
[11:02] | Once dr. Gordon sees him, | 等到戈登医生看过他了 |
[11:03] | he can talk to you about a plan. | 他会把方案告诉你们的 |
[11:04] | But dr. Gordon is the best there is. | 不过戈登医生是我们医院最好的医师 |
[11:05] | – You’re in very good hands. – Okay. | – 你们完全不用担心 – 好 |
[11:08] | Can we see him? | 我们能见他了吗 |
[11:09] | Well, we need to get him into the icu first. | 我们得先把他转入重症监护室 |
[11:11] | All right, there’s a room available, | 好了 现在有一个空房间 |
[11:12] | We just need to wait for him to transfer in. | 我们得等到他被转进去再说 |
[11:13] | It’s gonna be a couple hours. | 这会花上几个小时 |
[11:15] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:17] | – This is me, I’ve got to go. – Uh, uh, I’m sorry. | – 他们呼叫我了 我得走了 – 不好意思 |
[11:18] | A couple hours? What does all that mean? | 几个小时 这是什么意思 |
[11:20] | It means we’re doing everything we can. | 也就是说我们会尽全力医治他 |
[11:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:24] | Sweetie, why don’t you and crosby go to the studio? | 宝贝 要不你跟克劳斯比先去录音室 |
[11:27] | No, mom, I’m gonna stay here with you. | 不 妈 我要留在这儿陪你 |
[11:28] | No, I’m okay. Julia’s here. Sarah’s here. | 我没事 茱莉亚在这儿 萨拉也在这儿 |
[11:30] | – I’m–I’m fine. Really, go. – You sure? | – 我…我没事 真的 走吧 – 你确定吗 |
[11:31] | – Oh, absolutely. – All right. | – 当然确定 – 那好吧 |
[11:33] | Hey, cros, let’s check in on the luncheonette. | 克劳斯比 我们回速食餐厅看看 |
[11:35] | Oh, yeah, that’ll–that’ll be uplifting. | 好 那样就…那样就太好了 |
[11:38] | – Just a couple hours. – Good luck, guys. | – 几个小时就好 – 祝你们好运 |
[11:40] | All right, we’ll be back. | 好 我们去去就回 |
[11:49] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[11:56] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[11:58] | – I’m gonna go check the office. – The drums are gone? | – 我去看看办公室 – 鼓不见了 |
[12:37] | – Hey. Hey. Mom. – Hi. | – 嘿 嘿 妈 – 嗨 |
[12:40] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[12:41] | He’s hanging in there, honey. | 他还在里面 宝贝 |
[12:43] | How are you? What happened to the car? | 你呢 车怎么了 |
[12:44] | I’m okay. It just didn’t start. | 我没事 车就是启动不了了 |
[12:45] | Oh, gosh. Thank you so much. | 天呐 太谢谢你了 |
[12:47] | – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. – Hey, you guys. | – 是是是 – 你们好 |
[12:51] | – So should I stay here? – Oh–no–it’s–we’re– | – 要我留在这儿吗 – 不…没…我们… |
[12:54] | – Just–I mean– – Okay. | – 你就…我是说… – 好吧 |
[12:56] | We’ve got a full house, and there’s nothing to do… | 我们人已经够多了 没什么事能让你帮忙了 |
[12:58] | – Joel’s here though, so… – Yeah, joel’s here. | – 可乔就在这儿 所以… – 对 乔在这儿 |
[13:01] | All right, I mean, I’ll… Stay for you. | 好吧 我…留在这儿陪你 |
[13:04] | Oh, okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:06] | – Hey, you guys. – Hey. | – 你们好 – 嘿 |
[13:08] | Camille, hi. | 卡米尔 嗨 |
[13:11] | I could’ve brought the bagels too. | 我也买了百吉饼 |
[13:12] | We went right by the bagel store. | 我们顺道去了趟商店 |
[13:13] | Sorry. I should’ve done that. | 抱歉 我也应该这么做的 |
[13:15] | – How you holding up? – No, it’s…Fine. | – 你还好吧 – 我…没事 |
[13:17] | – I’m fine. – I’m gonna say hi to your mom. | – 我没事 – 我去向你妈问声好 |
[13:19] | Have you eaten anything? You look so skinny. | 你没吃东西吗 看起来好瘦 |
[13:21] | Hey, camille, hi. I’m hank. | 嘿 卡米尔 嗨 我是汉克 |
[13:23] | – We met a couple times. – Of course. Hank. | – 我们见过几次面 – 没错 汉克 |
[13:25] | Yeah, yeah. Uh…Sorry, uh, about what’s going on here. | 嗯 嗯 真是抱歉发生了这样的事 |
[13:29] | – Thanks. – If you need anything, | – 谢了 – 如果你有什么需要的话 |
[13:30] | I’m–I’m around. | 我…我就在附近 |
[13:32] | Sons of bitches! | 狗娘养的 |
[13:34] | – Yeah, I know.- I mean, what– | – 是 我知道 什么… |
[13:35] | – Who does that? – I don’t know. | – 谁干的 – 我不知道 |
[13:37] | Also, rip-off someone who can afford it, you know? | 要抢也去抢那些有钱人吧 |
[13:40] | Take down wall street or something. | 去华尔街什么的抢不行吗 |
[13:43] | Picking on us– we don’t have anything. | 非要抢我们…我们屁都没有 |
[13:44] | Crosby, just take a breath. | 克劳斯比 冷静点 |
[13:45] | This is why we have insurance. It’ll be fine. | 正是因为这样我们才买了保险 会没事的 |
[13:47] | Yeah, the insurance company’s gonna | 是 保险公司肯定会帮我们 |
[13:49] | really help us out. They’re gonna delay payment | 摆脱困境 他们指不定又会 |
[13:51] | for god knows how long and then they’re gonna haggle over | 拖延多长时间才肯理赔 然后还会跟我们 |
[13:54] | the value of every single piece of equipment we have. | 就丢的每件东西都讨价还价 |
[13:56] | It’s all vintage! You know they’re gonna say | 那些可都是好东西啊 你知道他们肯定又会 |
[13:57] | it’s worth nothing. You know they will. | 说它们一文不值 你知道他们肯定会的 |
[13:59] | It’s the final nail in the coffin. | 这对我们来说就是致命打击 |
[14:01] | We have a good insurance policy. | 我们的保险理赔政策很好 |
[14:02] | Can you choose a different metaphor please? | 你能另外换一句话来打比方吗 |
[14:05] | Why is all this happening right now? | 为什么什么事都这个时候一起来 |
[14:07] | – I don’t know. – Why is dad in icu? | – 我不知道 – 为什么爸进重症监护室了 |
[14:09] | Grandma’s 94 years old or something. | 奶奶都94了 |
[14:12] | She’s still going strong and dad’s in there at 73– | 她身体不还是硬朗得很 可爸才73就进… |
[14:14] | – Doesn’t make sense. – Cros, dad is gonna pull through, | – 这没道理啊 – 克劳斯 爸会挺过来的 |
[14:15] | he’s gonna be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[14:16] | But just let me deal with the insurance company, | 就让我去跟保险公司谈 |
[14:18] | I’m gonna work it out, let’s just stay focused on dad. | 我会解决的 你就把心思全放在爸身上 |
[14:20] | All right? | 好吗 |
[14:22] | Don’t worry about it. | 你不用担心这个 |
[14:28] | Oh, amber. | 安博 |
[14:30] | I just remembered. Tonight’s your–your baby shower. | 我刚想起来 今晚是你…你孩子的洗礼 |
[14:33] | – That’s–no, no. – What? | – 那个…不 不 – 怎么了 |
[14:35] | My god, we didn’t even think about– | 我的天呐 我们都没想到… |
[14:36] | – We’re not, yeah– – No, you have to go. | – 我们没有 对 – 不 你得回去 |
[14:38] | – It’s not happening. – Your mom paid for it. | – 我们不去了 – 你妈把钱都付了 |
[14:39] | You shouldn’t lose all that money. | 你不该浪费那些钱 |
[14:41] | It’s mostly just us anyway. | 反正也就我们几个人 |
[14:41] | Yeah, grandma. | 对 外婆 |
[14:42] | Just try to see if we can switch it to another night. | 我们去问问看能不能换个晚上再做 |
[14:44] | – It’s fine. – I can call the guy if you want– | – 没关系 – 如果你想的话我可以打给他 |
[14:45] | – I can do that. – That’s okay. | – 我可以帮你打 – 没关系 |
[14:47] | I actually know him, I can call him. | 我正好认识他 我去打给他 |
[14:48] | He worked with me on the campaign and catering and stuff. | 他曾经跟我在一个公司承办过酒席 |
[14:50] | Yeah. If you don’t mind. Maybe. | 好 你不介意的话就打吧 |
[14:51] | Okay, if you know him, you do it. | 好 如果你认识他的话那就你打吧 |
[14:53] | I do. Yeah, I know him. | 我认识他 真的 我认识他 |
[14:54] | Don’t worry about it, okay? | 别担心 好吗 |
[14:56] | – Done. Hey. – Hey. Any news? | – 就这样 嘿 – 嘿 有什么消息吗 |
[14:59] | – Hey, what happened? – Hi. | – 嘿 怎么回事 – 嗨 |
[15:00] | Uh, they took everything. | 什么都被偷走了 |
[15:03] | Everything’s trashed and broken. | 剩下的东西都被砸烂了 |
[15:06] | Nothing to be done about it now. | 现在也做不了什么 |
[15:07] | – Sorry. – Yeah. | – 真遗憾 – 是啊 |
[15:09] | Oh, leland. | 利兰 |
[15:11] | Leland, thank you so much for coming. | 利兰 非常感谢你能过来 |
[15:13] | Of course, of course I’m gonna be here. | 应该的 我当然该过来 |
[15:16] | – He’s had a pretty bad setback. – Right. | – 他身体状况退步非常严重 – 嗯 |
[15:18] | We’re still trying to pinpoint exactly what happened. | 我们现在正在努力弄清楚到底是怎么原因 |
[15:20] | Right now, we’re waiting to see how he responds | 我们现在就等之前给他做的治疗 |
[15:23] | to the medical therapy that we’ve already given him. | 会有什么样的效果 |
[15:25] | We just want to make sure his heart, his lungs, his kidneys, | 在进行下一步治疗之前 |
[15:28] | are as strong as possible before we consider any more treatment. | 我们想确保他的心脏 肺 肾都尽可能的强壮 |
[15:31] | What kind of treatment? | 什么治疗 |
[15:33] | Um, it could be as simple as taking him up | 可能就是简单的把他送进导管室 |
[15:35] | into the cath lab and putting some stents in. | 在心脏里放几条支撑管 |
[15:37] | – Okay. – But… | – 好 – 不过… |
[15:39] | If the valve is part of the problem, | 如果是有心脏瓣膜的原因 |
[15:41] | we’re probably going to have to go back in surgically and repair it. | 我们就要重新再做一次手术来修复它 |
[15:44] | Oh–oh, no. | 不 |
[15:45] | I know. I know. I wish I could tell you | 我知道 我知道 我也希望我能告诉你 |
[15:47] | that everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来 |
[15:49] | We’re just going to have to take one step at a time, | 但是我们还是只能走一步看一步 |
[15:51] | So be patient with us until we can figure it all out. | 所以在我们解决问题之前一定要有耐心 |
[15:54] | He’s stable in the meantime. You can visit him in the icu. | 不过他现在很稳定 你们可以进重症监护室探望他 |
[16:09] | Zeek? | 奇克 |
[16:11] | We’re all here. | 我们都在 |
[16:14] | You’re gonna be okay, pop. | 你会没事的 爸 |
[16:18] | Hey, dad. | 嘿 爸 |
[16:43] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[16:47] | It’s pretty rough in there. | 里面挺糟糕的 |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:52] | I’ll go in with you. | 我跟你一起进去 |
[16:54] | – Thanks. – I’m sorry, | – 谢了 – 不好意思 |
[16:55] | It’s family members only. | 只限家属入内 |
[16:57] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[16:59] | Okay. This way. | 好 这边 |
[17:20] | Hey, pop. | 爸 |
[17:24] | Hey, joel and I are here. | 乔跟我在这儿 |
[17:29] | Is that– what’s happening? | 这是…怎么了 |
[17:32] | – Step outside, please. – Can you–can you just– | – 请到外边去 – 你能…你能告诉… |
[17:34] | – Can you just give me– – What are his vitals? | – 你能告诉我… – 他的心脏怎么了 |
[17:36] | He’s in v-fib. | 他出现了室颤 |
[17:37] | Pull the crash cart. Charge to 200. | 把救护车推过来 电荷两百 |
[17:44] | Zeek? | 奇克 |
[18:17] | They just took dad to the operating room! | 他们刚把爸送进手术室了 |
[18:19] | What? | 什么 |
[18:20] | Just–just now. | 就…就在刚才 |
[18:20] | He lost consciousness and then, I don’t know, | 他失去意识了 然后…我不知道 |
[18:23] | The machine started beeping and– | 机器开始哔哔地响 然后… |
[18:24] | What machine? | 什么机器 |
[18:24] | Did he have another heart attack? | 他心脏病又犯了吗 |
[18:25] | – Used it to shock him? – I don’t know! | – 医生给他用起搏器了吗 – 我不知道 |
[18:28] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[18:29] | They took him to the cath lab. | 他们把他带进皮导管室了 |
[18:31] | He had another heart attack. | 他心脏病又犯了 |
[18:33] | And then they were able to normalize his heartbeat. | 然后他们要让他的心跳恢复正常 |
[18:36] | They had to put stents in him, so they took him away | 他们要放几个支架 所以他们就把他带走了 |
[18:38] | so that they could get blood back to the heart, but… | 这样他们就能让血液重新流回心脏 但是… |
[18:41] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些 |
[18:45] | But they’re on top of it. | 不过他们已经控制住情况了 |
[18:53] | Hey, drew, what are you, getting a soda? | 嘿 德鲁 你呢 要苏打水吗 |
[18:56] | – Yeah. – Cafeteria. | – 对 – 自助餐厅 |
[19:05] | Listen, uh, your grandfather’s gonna be okay, so, you know, | 听我说 你外公会没事的 所以… |
[19:10] | Just…I want you to know that. | 我就…我就想让你知道这个 |
[19:12] | I think that you don’t actually really know that. | 我想其实你也不知道 |
[19:16] | You looked upset. Just trying to stay positive, | 你看起来很难过 我只是想让你乐观一点 |
[19:18] | – That’s all. – I just messed up so bad the other day. | – 仅此而已 – 那天我实在是搞得太砸了 |
[19:22] | He asked me not to tell my grandmother something that | 他让我别告诉外婆 |
[19:25] | he was trying to plan for her. | 他为她准备计划的事 |
[19:27] | And then I just ratted him out. | 可我却把他出卖了 |
[19:30] | I think that’s it. That’s the last thing he’s gonna remember | 我想就是这样了 要是他就这么走了 |
[19:32] | – about me when he’s– – No, no. Drew… | – 他最后记得的事将会是我… – 不 不 德鲁 |
[19:34] | Yeah, it is, it’s like, he’s been there for me the whole time. | 就是 他一直是那么支持我 |
[19:37] | Way more than my dad. | 比我爸都还要支持 |
[19:39] | Way more than any of these losers that my mom brings around. | 比跟我妈在一起过的任何一个废材都要支持我 |
[19:50] | He ain’t gonna be thinking that you, he’s… | 他不会这么想的 他… |
[19:54] | My daughter could tell me that she hates me, | 我女儿也对我说过她恨我 |
[19:57] | Which she has told me that. | 她亲口说的 |
[19:59] | If something happens, I’m not gonna be thinking of that. | 可如果我发生了什么事 我是不会那么想的 |
[20:07] | I don’t know if your grandpa’s gonna be all right or not but… | 我不知道你外公会不会好起来 但是… |
[20:12] | I know that I’m a parent, uh, just like him. | 我知道我跟他一样 都身为人父 |
[20:17] | We don’t hold on to any of that stuff. | 我们都不会计较这样的事 |
[20:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:38] | Just got off the phone with the insurance company. | 刚跟保险公司通完电话 |
[20:40] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是 |
[20:41] | More great news? | 有什么好消息吗 |
[20:43] | Yeah, actually, uh, the numbers really worked out in our favor. | 其实是有 他们跟我们的想法不谋而合 |
[20:46] | – It’s a– – Really? | – 这是个… – 真的吗 |
[20:47] | Much bigger payout than I expected. Way more. | 比我想象的还要赔得多 多得多 |
[20:50] | Like, we could replace all the equipment big or… | 多到我们可以用那笔钱换一批更大的器材或者… |
[20:53] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[20:56] | Yeah, or what? | 嗯 还是其他什么 |
[20:58] | Well, we can do that or, um, we have another alternative. | 我们可以这么做 或者也可以有其他的选择 |
[21:02] | Just–just hear me out. We could cash out. | 你先…先听我把话说完 我们可以从此退隐江湖 |
[21:05] | – Cash out? – Yeah. | – 退隐江湖 – 对 |
[21:07] | Instead of reinvesting in the equipment, | 而不是再重新置办新的器材 |
[21:10] | We could take the insurance money and dissolve the business, | 我们可以利用保险理赔的钱解决生意上的事 |
[21:12] | And after we pay off the debts we’d still have some money left over. | 等我们还完所有的债务之后 我们还能剩一笔钱 |
[21:15] | Look, cros, I don’t know if we’re over going to make | 听我说 克劳斯 我不知道我们还能不能 |
[21:17] | the luncheonette profitable and this way, | 让速食餐厅再赚到钱 但是如果我们这样做的话 |
[21:19] | you know, we’re off scot-free. | 我们至少不用亏本 |
[21:22] | And we’d even have enough left over to | 而且我们还能余下足够的钱 |
[21:23] | give amber some severance pay. | 给安博当作补偿金 |
[21:24] | But we take the money, we can walk away, | 我们可以收下这笔钱 退出音乐圈 |
[21:26] | We can have a fresh start. | 我们可以重新开始 |
[21:34] | Yeah, I mean, I guess… | 是 我想… |
[21:36] | It makes sense…It seems like maybe a blessing in disguise, | 有道理 我们好像也算是因祸得福了 |
[21:40] | But it’s such a–and so quick. | 不过这一切…来得太快了 |
[21:43] | Yesterday, we had a business. Now we’re talking about– | 昨天我们还有自己的生意 现在我们却在谈论着… |
[21:48] | I’ll think about it? | 我会考虑看看 |
[21:50] | Yeah, for sure, of course. I–you know– | 行 当然可以 没问题 我…你也知道… |
[21:51] | I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do | 我不想逼你做你不喜欢的事 |
[21:52] | and, you know, we’re partners. | 再说了 我们是好搭档 |
[21:54] | – Okay. – So yeah, think about it. | – 好 – 那就这样 考虑看看吧 |
[21:57] | Now we both will. | 我们都考虑一下 |
[21:59] | – All right. – All right. | – 好吧 – 好 |
[22:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:04] | They put in the stents. | 他们把支撑管放进去了 |
[22:06] | He made it through. | 他挺过来了 |
[22:08] | Oh, okay, good, mom, good. | 好 太好了 妈 天呐 |
[22:10] | Okay. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[22:12] | You all right? You okay? | 你没事吧 你还好吗 |
[22:14] | Yeah. He’s stable. | 嗯 他稳定下来了 |
[22:16] | – He’s stable. – He’s stable. | – 他稳定下来了 – 他稳定下来了 |
[22:18] | Mm, okay, good. | 好 太好了 |
[22:20] | It’s okay, mom. | 没事了 妈 |
[22:42] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[22:45] | That wasn’t a banner day, was it? | 今天不是横幅日对吧 |
[22:48] | Oh, dad, you’re a fighter. | 爸 你是个战士 |
[22:49] | Yeah, you’re a beast, dad. You came through. | 是啊 你就是头野兽 爸 你没事了 |
[22:52] | You kept us on our toes. | 你把我们都吓坏了 |
[22:54] | Yeah, that was exciting, dad. | 是啊 太令人激动了 爸 |
[22:57] | Do you wanna rest now? | 你现在想休息一下吗 |
[23:01] | No, stay. | 不 别走 |
[23:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:06] | Camille. | 卡米尔 |
[23:10] | Oh, cammy. | 卡米 |
[23:19] | So I climb up the side of the house, right? | 于是我爬上了屋子的一边 对吧 |
[23:22] | And over the balcony– I slide in through the window, | 越过了阳台 然后我滋溜一下溜进了窗户 |
[23:26] | I’m trying to be quiet but I’m three sheets to the wind | 我一直在尽量不弄出声响 可是我喝得酩汀大醉的 |
[23:28] | And I smell like a brewery. | 浑身的酒气 |
[23:29] | And when I left I had put pillows under the sheets to fool everyone. | 我离开的时候是把枕头塞到床单下面 好让他们以为我还在床上 |
[23:32] | Classic! | 太经典了 |
[23:33] | And I get undressed, | 然后我衣服都没穿 |
[23:35] | And I’m sliding into bed and I feel human skin, | 然后悄悄溜上床 感觉到了床上有人 |
[23:38] | And dad pops out! | 然后老爸就突然窜出来了 |
[23:40] | And he goes, “Expecting someone else?” | 他说“没想到床上有人吧” |
[23:44] | How long were you laying there? | 你当时在那儿躺了多久啊 |
[23:46] | I don’t know, it was forever, I think. | 我不知道 感觉是过了几百年一样 |
[23:48] | I thought there was a corpse in the bed! | 我还以为床上是一具尸体呢 |
[23:49] | God, the look on your face though, cros. | 天呐 你没看到自己当时的表情啊 克劳斯 |
[23:51] | it scared the crap out of me. | 没把我给吓死 |
[23:55] | Sorry, am I interrupting? | 抱歉 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[23:56] | – No. – Hey, leland, come on in. | – 没有 – 利兰 进来吧 |
[23:59] | – There he is. – Oh, man, | – 他在这儿呢 – 我去 |
[24:00] | I am so sorry about getting you up so early. | 很抱歉这么早就把你弄起来 |
[24:03] | Oh, come on now. You kidding me? | 拜托 我们俩还说这些 |
[24:06] | So, uh, how am I? | 那我现在情况怎么样 |
[24:11] | – It’s okay to…Talk? – You want us to leave? | – 现在方便…说吗 – 你们需要我们离开吗 |
[24:13] | No, no! It’s up to him. | 不用 不用 看他自己的意思 |
[24:14] | We’re in this together here. | 我们要一起面对 |
[24:16] | Okay, no. | 好 不 |
[24:18] | All right, well, look. We’ve always been straight | 好了 听我说 我们俩之间说话 |
[24:20] | – with each other, right? – Yeah. | – 从不拐弯抹角 对吧 – 对 |
[24:21] | And we tell it like it is. Okay, first of all, | 我们都是有什么说什么 好了 第一点 |
[24:25] | The stents we put in were successful. | 我们放置的支撑管非常成功 |
[24:28] | But your heart, zeek, is just not as strong as it needs to be. | 不过你的心脏 奇克 没有想象中那么强壮 |
[24:35] | You’re still getting fluid backing up into your lungs, | 你的肺部还回流了一部分液体 |
[24:37] | And that’s what started all of this to begin with. | 这就是造成这一切的罪魁祸首 |
[24:41] | So, um, option one: We go back in. | 所以…选择一 我们再做一次手术 |
[24:46] | We open you up again and we fix the valve. | 我们打开你的胸腔 再修复一次心脏瓣膜 |
[24:48] | Replace the damn thing if we have to. | 如果有必要的话就把那该死的玩意换掉 |
[24:52] | The problem is you’re not as strong as you were | 可有一个问题 你现在的身体 |
[24:53] | the first time we operated. | 不如第一次手术的时候强壮 |
[24:56] | Opening you back up again could be a very dangerous thing. | 再次打开胸腔重新手术可能会非常危险 |
[25:03] | Okay, uh, so what if I don’t do anything? | 好 那要是我什么都不做呢 |
[25:06] | Well, then you run the risks. | 那你就得碰运气了 |
[25:09] | Another heart attack. Or blood clots. Or a stroke. | 有可能再次犯心脏病 或者血栓 更甚者 中风 |
[25:13] | – Aneurysm. – All right… | – 动脉瘤 – 好吧 |
[25:17] | Okay, so, I’ve got a couple of options and | 好吧 这么说我有的两个选择 |
[25:20] | neither one of them sound pretty good to me. | 没有一个听起来是对我有利的 |
[25:22] | kay. Option three. | 好吧 选择三 |
[25:26] | Take some time. | 花一点时间 |
[25:29] | Rest up. | 充分休息 |
[25:31] | Talk to the family. | 好好跟你的家人聊聊天 |
[25:33] | I’m sure you’ll have lots of questions and I promise you, | 我知道你肯定还有很多疑问 我向你保证 |
[25:35] | you will talk about all of them. | 你有足够的时间跟他们所有人聊天 |
[25:42] | – Okay. Thanks, leland. – Yeah. | – 好 谢谢 利兰 – 嗯 |
[25:48] | Hey, we were looking for you. | 嘿 我们正在找你呢 |
[25:49] | Hey. Yeah, I needed to take a minute. | 嘿 好 我还需要几分钟时间 |
[25:53] | I bet. | 我想也是 |
[25:55] | He’s gonna pull through, baby. | 他会好起来的 宝贝 |
[25:57] | I know he will. | 我知道他会的 |
[25:59] | You should’ve heard what they were saying in there. | 你应该听一听他们在里面是怎么说的 |
[26:01] | It was…Far from positive. | 真实情况…完全不容乐观 |
[26:11] | Adam talked to the insurance company and– | 亚当跟保险公司谈过了 他们… |
[26:13] | – Really? – Looks like they’re gonna give us a big ol’ check. | – 真的吗 – 看来他们是准备给我们一张大支票 |
[26:18] | Oh, that’s fantastic. | 那太好了 |
[26:20] | – Yeah. – That’s good. | – 是啊 – 很好 |
[26:22] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[26:25] | He thinks we should take the money and just keep it, move, | 亚当认为我们应该留下那笔钱 然后离开速食餐厅 |
[26:27] | And break our lease. | 中断我们的租约 |
[26:28] | Pay off our debts, he thinks we can both walk away | 他还认为 还清我们的债务后 |
[26:31] | with like 20 grand even after giving amber some money. | 即使付给安博一部分钱 我们还能余下两万块资金 |
[26:34] | Shut up shop. | 关掉速食餐厅 |
[26:38] | We could take the kid to hogwarts. | 我们可以用这笔钱带孩子去霍格沃兹 |
[26:40] | And I could get a job a bayview, they’re always calling. | 我也可以在贝维尤找一份工作 他们都给我打好多次电话了 |
[26:46] | It’d be a lot of pressure off me and us. | 会比我们现在轻松许多 |
[26:52] | It would. | 我想是的 |
[26:54] | He thinks it’s a no-brainer. | 他觉得这样不用伤神 |
[26:58] | What do you think? | 那你怎么想 |
[27:04] | I think it’s been a really stressful year | 我觉得今年压力真的是很大 |
[27:08] | And the idea of not having any stress right now | 现在这个不用让我们再有压力的主意 |
[27:10] | sounds pretty good. | 听起来真的很不错 |
[27:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:17] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[27:20] | I think I’ll support you no matter what. | 我想不管怎么样我都会支持你 |
[27:24] | But you’ve already tried working for other people | 可是你以前已经尝试过为别人工作 |
[27:28] | and you were miserable. And I don’t want that. | 你很痛苦 我不希望你痛苦 |
[27:33] | The luncheonette, that made you happy. | 速食餐厅 它可以让你开心 |
[27:35] | That was your dream. | 它是你的梦想 |
[27:37] | And you can’t let these jerks that broke in | 你不能就这样让那些闯进去的混蛋 |
[27:40] | or some slow months of business or even adam | 或者某几个月没有盈利毁了你的梦想 |
[27:43] | take that away from you. | 即使亚当也不能这么做 |
[27:46] | Life is short, baby. | 人生苦短 宝贝 |
[27:48] | You gotta hang in there. | 你得坚持下去 |
[28:01] | Hey, can I sit down? | 嘿 我能坐这儿吗 |
[28:03] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, sit. | 行 可以 可以 坐吧 |
[28:14] | That joel. He’s, like… | 那个乔 他好像… |
[28:17] | Not even married and he’s the perfect husband. | 虽然还没有复婚 但他是个完美的丈夫 |
[28:20] | Right? He brings coffee, he knows the medical jargon, | 对吧 他买了咖啡 他还知道医学行话 |
[28:23] | He’s… | 他… |
[28:26] | I mean, he’s in pretty good shape. | 他身材又好 |
[28:27] | He doesn’t even eat well, I saw him at the candy thing he– | 可他吃的东西却不是很健康 我看见他买糖什么的 他… |
[28:30] | He was getting twizzlers. | 他买过扭扭糖 |
[28:31] | So it’s not like he’s a health guy. | 他好像不怎么健康 |
[28:34] | And I don’t even hate him for it, he’s a good guy. | 可是我并不因此讨厌他 他是个好人 |
[28:38] | I’m sorry, man. I’m ranting. | 抱歉 我又说个不停了 |
[28:41] | I do that. I just rant when I get nervous. I just, uh– | 我经常这样 我一紧张就不停地说话 我只是… |
[28:44] | It’s fine, I don’t care. | 没关系 我不介意 |
[28:46] | I’m just a little–I’m not that–I’m nervous–I’m just– | 我只是有点…我不是那种…我很紧张…我只是… |
[28:51] | I’m just–I just, I wanna be there for your mom. | 我只是…我只是…我想陪着你妈妈 |
[28:55] | I don’t wanna be, uh, one of the losers and– | 我不想像你说的那些废柴那样 |
[28:59] | Uh, I’m sorry, look, this is not your problem. | 对不起 这不是你的问题 |
[29:01] | Why am I even talking? Just tell me to shut up. | 我干嘛要说这些 快让我闭嘴 |
[29:03] | You can–look, I know I’m an adult but you can just– | 你可以…听我说 我知道我是个成年人 可是你可以就… |
[29:06] | Smack me or punch me in the neck, anything you wanna do. | 随便打我一巴掌 或者朝我脖子来上一拳 你想怎么打都行 |
[29:09] | Kick me in the slacks. I don’t care. | 踢我屁股也好 我不介意 |
[29:12] | I’m really sorry about that–saying the thing | 我真的很抱歉跟你…说这些话 |
[29:15] | About the losers. I don’t mean that. | 废柴什么的 我不是那个意思 |
[29:17] | I’m serious. I was just stressed and really upset | 我是说真的 我当时压力很大 对发生的这些事 |
[29:20] | – about everything and– – I appreciate it. Thanks. | – 又感到很心烦 然后… – 很感激你这么说 谢谢 |
[29:24] | You know, I really like you a lot. | 我真的挺喜欢你 |
[29:28] | Probably my favorite guy that my mom’s brought around. | 你可能是跟我妈在一起的我最喜欢的一个了 |
[29:34] | I’m your favorite? I guess– | 我是你最喜欢的一个 我想… |
[29:36] | I’m your favorite loser of all those ones. | 我是你在这堆废柴中最喜欢的一个 |
[29:38] | Yeah. You’re my favorite loser, that’s– | 对 你是我最喜欢的一个废柴 这太… |
[29:39] | I’ll take that. | 我接受了 |
[29:41] | – I didn’t wanna say it. – I’ll take that. | – 我不想那么说的 – 我接受了 |
[29:42] | With joel standing there. | 有乔这么一个人在那儿站着 |
[29:43] | I’ll–I’ll take that. | 我…我接受了 |
[29:47] | Thanks for driving me. | 谢谢你开车送我过来 |
[29:50] | Really. You didn’t have to do that. And… | 真的 你其实不用这么做的 还有… |
[29:54] | Thanks for just being around. | 谢谢你留在这儿 |
[29:56] | Well…Yeah. Yeah, drew. | 嗯 嗯 德鲁 |
[30:24] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[30:26] | Reading about cardiomyopathy. | 看心肌症的资料 |
[30:28] | Just wanna make sure we’re not missing anything. | 我就想确保我们没有漏掉任何信息 |
[30:30] | – Honey? – Yep? | – 亲爱的 – 什么事 |
[30:32] | Why don’t we turn this off…Okay? | 我们何不把它关掉 好吗 |
[30:34] | – All right. – Seriously… | – 好吧 – 我认真的… |
[30:35] | – I’m turning it off. – Just take a break. | – 我马上关 – 休息一下 |
[30:37] | – Okay. – Take a breath. | – 好 – 深呼吸 |
[30:39] | – All right. – Okay? | – 好了 – 好吗 |
[30:41] | It’s off. | 关了 |
[30:42] | You need to relax a little bit. | 你得休息一下了 |
[30:44] | – Thank you. – You’re– | – 谢谢 – 你真是… |
[30:48] | For what? I didn’t do anything. | 谢我什么 我什么都没做 |
[30:50] | – You did. – What did I do? | – 你做了 – 我做了什么 |
[30:52] | Just thank you for being there for me. | 谢谢你过来陪我 |
[30:54] | And for my family and for my dad. | 来陪我的家人和我爸 |
[30:58] | – Honey, you’re welcome. – Thank you. | – 亲爱的 不客气 – 谢谢 |
[31:02] | Hey, how would you feel if I walked away from the luncheonette? | 嘿 你觉得我要是不在速食餐厅干了怎么样 |
[31:07] | The insurance payout is pretty good. | 保险公司的理赔金很可观 |
[31:10] | Dissolve the business, take the money. | 解决完生意上的事 拿上这笔钱 |
[31:15] | Figure out what’s next. | 然后想想接下来要做的 |
[31:17] | Is crosby okay with that? | 克劳斯比没意见吗 |
[31:19] | I talked to him about it, he wants some time to think about it, | 我跟他谈过了 他还需要点时间想想 |
[31:21] | but I think we’re on the same page. | 不过我想我们的想法是一致的 |
[31:24] | You built this together with him, I mean– | 你跟他一起建立的速食餐厅 我是说… |
[31:26] | – Yeah, I know, but it’s– – It’s a–it’s– | – 是 我知道 可是… – 这…这… |
[31:27] | I don’t want you just to throw it away because of– | 我不想你就这么抛弃它 就因为… |
[31:29] | We’re not making enough money. | 我们赚不到钱 |
[31:30] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[31:31] | It’s like this weight around my neck that– | 它就像压在我脖子上的重担 我… |
[31:33] | – I know. – When I thought | – 我知道 – 当我想到 |
[31:34] | that I could let go of it, it felt so good. | 我可以摆脱它的时候 感觉真的很好 |
[31:37] | Well, if that’s the reason, then yes, I’m on board. | 如果这是您的理由的话 那我没关系 我同意你的意见 |
[31:40] | I wanna let it go. | 我想让重担消失 |
[31:41] | Then we’re gonna let it go. | 那我们就让它消失掉 |
[31:42] | All right. | 好 |
[31:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:46] | Put your phone away. | 把手机收起来 |
[31:48] | Phone’s away. | 收起来了 |
[32:00] | Hi. Excuse me. | 嗨 借过一下 |
[32:03] | – I was looking for you. – Hey. | – 我一直在找你呢 – 嘿 |
[32:05] | Yeah, I just came out for a little bit. | 是 我刚出来一会儿 |
[32:06] | Sorry I disappeared. | 抱歉我不说一声就消失了 |
[32:07] | I had to do the vending machine run, it was my turn. | 我得去自动贩卖机买点东西 轮到我了 |
[32:10] | Do you want something? | 你要点什么 |
[32:11] | No, no, no. I’m just– I’m too– | 不不不 我就…我太… |
[32:13] | You gotta be so tired–it’s–you should go. | 你一定很累了…这…你该回去了 |
[32:15] | I’m good, no. I don’t wanna go. I don’t wanna go. | 我没事 不用 我不想走 我不想离开 |
[32:17] | I wanna–you know, joel’s here. | 我想…乔都在这儿 |
[32:19] | – There’s nothing to do here but wait. – Joel’s staying, so… | – 现在除了等也没别的事做 – 乔都在这儿 所以… |
[32:20] | Don’t stay ’cause joel’s staying. | 别因为乔留下你也留下 |
[32:22] | Well, he’s doing the right thing. He’s–he’s– | 他这么做是对的 他…他… |
[32:23] | I kinda like joel. I mean, the good joel, not the bad joel. | 我挺喜欢乔的 我是说 好的那个乔 不是坏的那个 |
[32:27] | – I understand. – Yeah, just– | – 我明白 – 是 只是… |
[32:28] | All right, well, I’ll see you in there. | 好了 我们里面见 |
[32:30] | Hold on just for a second, I wanted to just tell you | 等我一下 我想告诉你 |
[32:30] | what I was thinking because I know there’s a lot going on in there, | 我刚刚在想的事 因为我知道里面还有很多事 |
[32:33] | and–and–and– | 而且…而且…而且… |
[32:34] | And I saw your father and– I don’t– | 我看到你爸爸 然后…我不知道… |
[32:38] | It’s tough for me to think about things, you know? | 我现在很难思考事情 你知道吗 |
[32:40] | I got a lot of things–I’m thinking about life | 我有好多事要考虑…我在考虑人生 |
[32:42] | – and–and time. – Yeah. I know. | – 还有..时间 – 是 我知道 |
[32:44] | – And–and–and–you know– – It’s being in this whole place. | – 还有…还有…你知道的… – 这整个地方都是这样 |
[32:46] | In this hospital. It’s like– | 在这间医院里 就好像… |
[32:48] | – Not being afraid though… – Count your blessings. | – 不要因此害怕… – 多往好处想想 |
[32:51] | – Yeah. – Doing the right thing– | – 嗯 – 要做正确的事… |
[32:53] | – I feel like. – What’s good for yourself– | – 我也这么觉得 – 什么对你是好的… |
[32:55] | – I agree. – Not being afraid, and– | – 我同意 – 不要害怕 还有… |
[32:57] | No, that’s why we should probably be vegetarians. | 不 正是因为如此我们才可能应该做素食主义者 |
[32:59] | We should get married, sarah. | 我们应该结婚 萨拉 |
[33:01] | We should get married. Yeah. | 我们应该结婚 对 |
[33:11] | Oh…Hank. | 汉克 |
[33:14] | I–I love you. And–and–and– | 我…我爱你 我…我…我… |
[33:17] | I wanna marry you and– | 我想和你结婚 我… |
[33:20] | I want to. I don’t wanna be half-in. Not now and not ever. | 我想这样 我不想只有一半属于你 永远都不想 |
[33:24] | I just want to, uh… | 我只是想… |
[33:31] | I wanna be all in. | 我想全身心都属于你 |
[33:35] | You know, you know… | 你知道的 你知道的… |
[33:38] | I’m just so, um, surprised. | 我就是非常吃惊 |
[33:41] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I don’t know why I– | 是 是 是 是 是 我不知道为什么我… |
[33:43] | I can always say things in weird times, but… | 我总是在奇怪的时候喋喋不休 可是… |
[33:47] | You don’t have to…You wanna bring them the cookies? | 你不用…你想把饼干拿给他们吗 |
[33:52] | We don’t–we don’t have to– | 我们不…我们不必… |
[33:54] | – No, I just– – I mean, if it’s a no… | – 不 我只是… – 如果你不愿意的话 |
[33:58] | Then, uh, you know… | 那我们就… |
[34:03] | Is it a no? | 你会不同意吗 |
[34:06] | Let’s–let’s talk later. | 我们…我们以后再谈吧 |
[34:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:11] | We’ll talk about it then. | 那我们以后再谈 |
[34:14] | – At a better time. – Yes. Thank you. | – 挑个更好的时间 – 对 谢谢 |
[34:17] | – That would be great. – Yeah? | – 一定会很棒的 – 是吗 |
[34:19] | – Yeah. – All right. | – 是的 – 好吧 |
[34:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:25] | – All right. – Okay. | – 那好吧 – 好 |
[34:35] | Hey. I just proposed. | 嘿 我刚才求婚了 |
[34:37] | Oh, well, congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[34:39] | Yeah…Yeah, well, thank you. | 是 是 谢谢 |
[34:41] | We’re gonna talk about it. We’re gonna talk about it. | 我们以后再谈 我们以后再谈 |
[34:44] | It’s like a maybe. | 她还没说同不同意 |
[34:46] | But thank you, thank you. | 不过还是谢谢 谢谢你 |
[34:47] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢了 |
[34:52] | You’re doing a good job, by the way! | 随便说一句 你工作做的非常好 |
[35:03] | Ah, millie. | 米莉 |
[35:06] | It’s a terrible thing to put you through. | 让你承受这一切感觉真是太糟糕了 |
[35:09] | I’m so sorry I scared you like that. | 很抱歉我让你这么担惊受怕 |
[35:11] | Yeah. It was about as scared as I’ve ever been. | 是啊 这是我有史以来最害怕的一次 |
[35:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:16] | I mean, my god, millie. | 太恐怖了 米莉 |
[35:19] | How the hell did we end up here? | 我们怎么会在这里 |
[35:22] | Like this? | 像现在这样 |
[35:25] | I mean, don’t you wish we’d just go back a couple years? | 我是说 你难道不希望我们能回到几年前吗 |
[35:27] | Just, you know, you and me that– | 就是你跟我… |
[35:32] | Have some fun, you know? | 一起开开心心的生活的日子 知道吗 |
[35:36] | We’ll do it again. | 我们还能再开心的在一起 |
[35:41] | I’m not sure about this operation thing, millie. | 我不确定这次手术能不能成功 米莉 |
[35:44] | Well, we don’t have to be sure about it. | 我们不需要确定 |
[35:46] | You heard the doctor. We’ll take time, you know? | 你也听到一声说的了 我们慢慢来 好吗 |
[35:48] | We’ll talk about it, we’ll decide, we’ll talk to the kids– | 我们以后再谈 以后再做决定 我们跟孩子们一起商量… |
[35:51] | No. No I don’t want the kids involved in this. | 不 我不想把孩子们卷进来 |
[35:57] | We’ll make the decision, you and me. | 就你跟我 我们俩来做决定 |
[36:08] | – Okay. – Okay? Yeah. | – 好 – 好吗 好 |
[36:16] | Oh, hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[36:20] | – Hi. Hi, amber. – Hi. | – 嗨 嗨 安博 – 嗨 |
[36:24] | – Hi, honey. – Hey, is this okay? | – 嗨 宝贝 – 嘿 我能抱你吗 |
[36:26] | Yeah. Hi, sweetheart. | 能 宝贝 |
[36:32] | How are you? You feeling all right? | 你怎么样了 感觉还好吗 |
[36:36] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[36:39] | How you doing? You all right? | 你怎么样了 你还好吗 |
[36:41] | Yeah. Yeah, I feel like a million bucks. | 好 好 感觉就像中了几百万一样好 |
[36:44] | You look great. Never better. | 你看起来气色很好 非常好 |
[36:48] | – Hey, come here. Hi. – Grandpa. | – 嘿 过来 嗨 – 外公 |
[36:51] | Grandson. | 外孙 |
[36:54] | I love you, grandpa. | 我爱你 外公 |
[36:56] | I love you too, kid. | 我也爱你 孩子 |
[37:01] | Well, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[37:02] | I guess outside of a hospital is romantic. | 我想医院外边肯定非常浪漫 |
[37:05] | – Yeah. – In a way. | – 是啊 – 在某种程度上看来 |
[37:06] | It’s a little weird, yeah. | 有一点奇怪 对 |
[37:08] | Well, you know, even–even when there’s a right time | 你也知道 就算…就算是真正到了该说一些话的时机 |
[37:11] | to say something, I usually don’t, so I just figured, | 我基本上也找不准 所以我就想 |
[37:17] | you know what, I’m just gonna do it. | 管他的 我就要这么做 |
[37:21] | And she didn’t say no. | 她也没有拒绝 |
[37:23] | Not yet. | 至少现在还没有 |
[37:24] | – That’s big.- Yeah. | – 你有戏 – 是啊 |
[37:26] | We’ll see. | 拭目以待吧 |
[37:27] | Good luck to us. | 拿祝我们好运了 |
[37:28] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 老兄 |
[37:30] | Cheers to that. | 干杯 |
[37:33] | Worst day ever. | 史上最糟糕的一天 |
[37:34] | – Eh, I’ve had worse. – You’ve had worse? | – 呃 我还有过更糟的时候 – 你还有过更糟的 |
[37:37] | Have you fallen off a building or something? | 你是从楼上摔下来了还是怎么着 |
[37:39] | Kept that a secret? | 秘密吗 |
[37:40] | It was pretty bad. | 真是挺糟的 |
[37:42] | You know what I’m gonna do? | 你知道我打算干嘛吗 |
[37:44] | I’m buying a lamborghini. | 我要去买一辆兰博基尼 |
[37:47] | – Lamborghini? – That is correct. | – 兰博基尼 – 这才是正确的做法 |
[37:50] | Because I promise you one day, we’re gonna look back on this day, | 因为我向你保证 当我们有朝一日再回想今天的时候 |
[37:53] | and we’re gonna be laughing. | 我们肯定会笑话今天的我们 |
[37:55] | At the day that our dad almost died | 这一天我们老爹差点没命 |
[37:58] | And that the luncheonette was robbed. | 速食餐厅又在同时被洗劫 |
[37:59] | Because dad’s gonna be fine, and we’re not gonna have any money problems. | 因为爸肯定会好起来 我们也不会再有经济上的麻烦 |
[38:03] | And I’m gonna be driving | 而我会开着一辆 |
[38:04] | a lamborghini huracan–I don’t know what your dream car is. | 兰博基尼飓风… 我不知道你梦想中的车是哪一辆 |
[38:09] | Uh…I like that porsche cayenne. | 我喜欢保时捷卡宴 |
[38:12] | Hybrid. | 凯美瑞 |
[38:15] | What? | 什么 |
[38:16] | It’s practical. You put the family in there. | 非常实用 整家人都可以装进去 |
[38:18] | It’s easy on the environment, but it’s a porsche. | 对环境危害也小 可它还是保时捷 |
[38:21] | You’re right that it’s practical. | 你说得对 确实很实用 |
[38:22] | It’s practically not a porsche. | 它其实算不上保时捷 |
[38:23] | But, regardless, fine, you’re in a cayenne. | 不过算了 不纠结这个 好 你的梦想车是卡宴 |
[38:26] | – Porsche cayenne. – I’m in a lambo. | – 保时捷卡宴 – 我的是兰博基尼 |
[38:28] | The point is… | 我想说的是… |
[38:32] | I’ve thought it over and I don’t want to cash out | 我仔细考虑过了 我不想拿着保险公司的钱 |
[38:34] | with this insurance money. | 就此隐退 |
[38:36] | I don’t think that’s right. I think, you know, | 我不认为这么做是对的 我觉得 |
[38:38] | when we started that company we were at zero | 当我们创立这个公司的时候 我们是从零开始 |
[38:41] | and we took it somewhere amazing and now we’re not at zero. | 而现在我们已经把它发展到这个地步 它已经不再是个零 |
[38:43] | I mean, yeah, we’ve had our legs taken out, but | 我的意思是 是 我们已经一只脚踏出了这个圈子 但是 |
[38:46] | between you and I–I just– I would bet on us. | 你跟我之间…我…我实在…我敢为我们打包票 |
[38:51] | And I don’t think we should let one rough year break us. | 我觉得我们不应该让这一年的艰苦这样打败我们 |
[38:54] | That’s not who we are. | 我们不是会轻易认输的人 |
[38:56] | We’re partners, right? | 我们是搭档 不是吗 |
[38:59] | Partners? | 搭档 |
[39:01] | Yeah. Yeah. Partners. | 对 对 搭档 |
[39:12] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[39:14] | – Oh, exhausted. – Yeah? | – 累死了 – 是吗 |
[39:16] | I just wanna go crawl into bed and sleep | 我现在就想爬回自己的床好好睡上一觉 |
[39:19] | for the next three weeks. | 为接下来的三周养精蓄锐 |
[39:20] | All right, well, before you do that… | 好 在你这么做之前… |
[39:24] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[39:26] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[39:30] | – Here she is! – Oh, my god, what is this? | – 她来了 – 我的天呐 这是干嘛呢 |
[39:34] | We couldn’t get to the shower so we brought the shower to you. | 我们不能去洗礼 所以我们就把洗礼带来给你 |
[39:36] | You didn’t have to do this. | 你们不必这么劳师动众的 |
[39:39] | Look at all these embarrassing pictures of me. | 你看那些照片里我多尴尬啊 |
[39:40] | – I know! – There’s so many. | – 我知道 – 有好多呢 |
[39:43] | And you have presents. | 你还有礼物 |
[39:44] | Oh, guys, no… | 各位 不是吧 |
[39:46] | Rounded what we could from– | 那些气球我们都是从… |
[39:48] | from pierre’s. | 皮埃尔那儿借来的 |
[39:50] | We brought all your presents here and we have | 我们把你所有的礼物都带来了 而且我们还带了 |
[39:53] | our treats and this book which we made. | 我们给你的款待 还有我们自制的这本书 |
[39:57] | It’s a tradition that mom started and she made one for julia and I. | 这是从我们妈妈开始的一项传统 她给我跟茱莉亚每人做了一本 |
[40:01] | Each of the moms wrote a page of advice for you. | 每一位当妈妈的人都给你写了一页的建议 |
[40:06] | And then the rest of the book is empty. | 余下的部分都是空白的 |
[40:08] | And you fill it up with–with the new, uh, new guy. | 这部分可以由你补充上…补充一些照顾新…新宝宝的建议 |
[40:14] | You start. | 你先来 |
[40:15] | Okay. So I’m not sure how this is going to sound, | 好 我不确定接下来这些话听起来会怎么样 |
[40:17] | Because I was a half a bottle of wine in. | 因为我刚喝了半瓶酒 |
[40:19] | – Not quite sure this is going to be– – That’s the advice. | – 非常不确定会怎么样 – 这就是条建议 |
[40:22] | Drink wine. | 喝酒 |
[40:24] | Okay, um… | 好了 嗯… |
[40:25] | The thing I would say, amber, about motherhood | 我想说的是 安博 为人母 |
[40:28] | is that you’re going to get curve balls thrown at you. | 就是要迎接所有随之而来的考验 |
[40:32] | A lot of curve balls. And sometimes, | 非常多的考验 有时候 |
[40:35] | they’re gonna make you want to run and hide, or despair… | 它们会让你想要逃离 逃避 或者绝望… |
[40:38] | My wisdom for you is to embrace those curve balls | 我对你的建议就是去拥抱所有这些考验 |
[40:43] | and own them. | 让它们为你所用 |
[40:46] | And I know in my heart that you’re gonna be the best mom in the whole world. | 我打心底认为你一定会成为世界上最棒的母亲 |
[40:49] | Because you’re the best kid in the world. | 因为你是世界上最棒的孩子 |
[40:52] | I know you’re going to be a wonderful mother. | 我知道你会成为一位优秀的母亲 |
[40:54] | Because you’re so smart and funny and wise, | 因为你是如此聪明 有趣 又充满智慧 |
[40:58] | And you have a huge heart. | 而且你有一颗雄心 |
[41:01] | And I know you’ll do right by your child. | 我知道你会好好待自己的孩子 |
[41:04] | But you also have to do right by yourself. | 但你同时也要好好待你自己 |
[41:07] | A huge part of being a mom is–is being a good role model. | 做一个母亲很的程度上是要…是要做一个好榜样 |
[41:11] | So what I’ll say to you is, | 所以我要对你说 |
[41:13] | Don’t ever give up on your own dreams. | 永远不要放弃自己的梦想 |
[41:16] | And don’t let anybody tell you that you can’t do it all, | 也不要让任何人告诉你你做不到 |
[41:18] | – Because we can. – I’ve always loved | – 因为我们可以 – 我一直以来都很爱 |
[41:19] | and admired what a proud person you are. | 很敬佩像你这样一个自尊的人 |
[41:21] | You’re so independent and strong. | 你非常独立 非常坚强 |
[41:23] | But I just want you to make sure that you don’t ever feel | 但是我还是想让你知道 你不能因为自尊心太强 |
[41:25] | too proud to come to me or your mom or any of us. | 遇到困难就不去找我 你妈妈 或者我们任何一个人 |
[41:28] | Because we’re here for you. | 因为我们一直都支持你 |
[41:31] | And we wanna help you. So don’t ever hesitate to pick up the phone. | 我们想帮助你 所以不要犹豫 有事尽管拿起电话找我们 |
[41:40] | Amber… | 安博 |
[41:46] | Forget it. No matter what… | 算了 不管怎么样 |
[41:49] | I will always have your back. | 我永远都会支持你 |
[41:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:58] | Amber… I would say to you | 安博 我想对你说 |
[42:03] | that life is short. | 人生苦短 |
[42:07] | You cannot know how impossibly fast it goes by. | 你不知道人生过得有多匆忙 |
[42:13] | So…Just enjoy this baby. | 所以…尽管享受跟孩子在一起的时光 |
[42:18] | Cherish this time. | 珍惜这段时光 |
[42:21] | Cherish every minute of it. | 珍惜每一分每一秒 |
[42:26] | ♪ In my eyes ♪ | ♪ 在我的眼里 ♪ |
[42:37] | ♪ My eyes ♪ | ♪ 我的眼里 ♪ |