时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We should get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[00:03] | Oh. | 哦 |
[00:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:06] | I am fighting for you, and I’m fighting for our marriage. | 我会争取你 争取我们的婚姻 |
[00:09] | We need to sign the papers, joel. | 必须把协议签好 乔 |
[00:10] | This is what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[00:12] | just got off the phone with the insurance company. | 刚刚和保险公司通过电话 |
[00:15] | The numbers really worked out in our favor. | 他们给的价钱很好 |
[00:16] | How would you feel if I walked away from the luncheonette? | 要是我离开录音室的话 你会怎么想 |
[00:18] | I’ve thought it over, and I don’t want to cash out. | 我考虑过了 我不想套现 |
[00:20] | Your heart, zeek, is just not as strong. | 齐克 你的心脏 情况不太好 |
[00:23] | We’ll make the decision– you and me. | 我们来做这个决定 你和我 |
[00:27] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[00:33] | God. Oh, boy. | 哦 天啊 |
[00:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:37] | That’s right. | 就这样 |
[00:39] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[00:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:44] | Millie. | 米莉 |
[00:46] | Millie! Millie! | 米莉 米莉 |
[00:50] | You bellowed, my darling? | 你叫我吗 亲爱的 |
[00:52] | Yeah, do me a favor, would you? | 对啊 帮我个忙 好吗 |
[00:54] | Would you climb up here and get my shoe box for me? | 站在这个上面 把鞋盒拿给我 |
[00:56] | What on earth for? | 做什么 |
[00:57] | Because it’s got my reggie jackson baseball in it, | 里面有雷吉·杰克逊的棒球 |
[01:00] | And I want to give it to my great-grandson when he’s born. | 我曾孙出生的时候 我想送给他 |
[01:03] | Zeek. | 齐克 |
[01:03] | Or great-granddaughter. Come on. | 或者是曾孙女 拜托 |
[01:07] | No, it’s just, you love that ball. | 不是这个意思 你爱死那个棒球了 |
[01:09] | God, I’ve only heard the story 100,000 times. | 棒球的的故事我大概只听过十万次而已 |
[01:13] | – April 4, 1972… – Careful. That’s right. | – 1972年4月 – 小心 对了 |
[01:17] | – You were sitting in section g. – No, j. | – 你坐在G区 – 不对 J区 |
[01:19] | – When all of a– – section j. Careful. | – 突然 – J区 小心 |
[01:21] | Well, you talked about the day | 你提到那天的次数 |
[01:22] | More than you talked about our wedding day. | 比我们结婚那天还要多 |
[01:24] | Why you want to give the ball to a baby? | 你为什么要把棒球给一个婴儿 |
[01:26] | Not a baby. It’s our great-grandchild. | 不是婴儿 是我们的曾孙 |
[01:28] | Come on, not just an ordinary baby. | 好不好 不是普通的婴儿 |
[01:36] | Zeek, you know we’re gonna have to have a discussion | 齐克 你知道我们总要讨论一下 |
[01:38] | About what the doctor said. | 医生所说的 |
[01:41] | We got to have it. | 逃避不了的 |
[01:42] | You know, about the next step. | 关于下一步疗程 |
[01:44] | Yeah. Right, I know that. | 是啊 我知道 |
[01:50] | Okay, baseball’s not here. | 棒球不在这里面 |
[01:52] | It’s the wrong box. | 不是这个盒子 |
[01:53] | Yeah, but what are these? | 这些是什么 |
[01:55] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[01:56] | What the hell did I do with my baseball? | 该死的棒球到哪去了 |
[01:59] | What could these be? Oh, my god. | 这些是什么 天哪 |
[02:02] | I could’ve sworn I put it up there. | 我发誓把它放在里面了 |
[02:03] | Can you believe those jackasses | 那些混蛋竟然把 |
[02:04] | Took the janis joplin picture? | 珍妮丝·贾普林的照片也拿走了 |
[02:06] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 就是说呀 |
[02:07] | She was our spirit animal. | 她是我们的灵感女神 |
[02:09] | I got so sick of looking at this empty wall, though, | 看着这面空墙我真是难受啊 |
[02:11] | That I went out and procured us somebody. | 所以我出去采购了一些 |
[02:13] | Cros, just slow down. | 克劳斯 等一下 |
[02:14] | Let’s talk about this, all right? | 我们谈谈好吗 |
[02:16] | Are you sure you want to go ahead and try | 你确定打算干下去 |
[02:18] | To make the luncheonette work? | 继续开录音室吗 |
[02:19] | I am 100% positive. | 我是百分百确定 |
[02:21] | You know who else is? | 你知道还有谁吗 |
[02:22] | These guys. | 这两个家伙 |
[02:24] | Look at these two idiots, about to jump into the deep end. | 看看这两个傻子 一脚准备踏进深坑里面 |
[02:28] | – First day? – Uh-huh. | – 第一天拍的 – 对啊 |
[02:30] | One guy doesn’t even know what reverb is. | 一个连混响都不知道的家伙 |
[02:32] | – That’s you. – Mm-hmm. Right here. | – 就是你 – 没错 |
[02:33] | The other guy doesn’t know how to run a business. | 还有一个不懂如何开公司的人 |
[02:35] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[02:37] | Three years later, I still don’t know how to run a business, | 三年过去了 我依旧还是不懂 |
[02:38] | But despite that, I get to come to a place | 尽管如此 我能够每天 |
[02:40] | I love every single day | 都到我爱的地方上班 |
[02:41] | Because I have the greatest partner in the world. | 因为我有世界上最好的拍档 |
[02:46] | Well, it’s been a hell of a ride, that’s for sure. | 真是一段特别的旅程 毋庸置疑 |
[02:49] | That’s right. Sure has. | 没错 说得对 |
[02:51] | Rocky and turbulent, | 天作之合 |
[02:52] | And it’s just getting started because, | 一切才刚刚开始 |
[02:54] | Like our spirit animal says, | 因为就像我们灵感女神说的 |
[02:56] | “Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.” | 自由实质上就是一无所有 |
[02:59] | And we officially have nothing left to lose, so– | 而我们的确是一无所有了 |
[03:02] | You got that right. | 你说的没错 |
[03:03] | I can feel the mojo coming back right now | 我感觉到魔力正在回来 |
[03:05] | Just looking at this. | 就看着这照片 |
[03:06] | Right? Yeah. | 对吗 是啊 |
[04:00] | I don’t think you need to do that anymore. | 你不需要再弄了 |
[04:06] | – I think that looks good. – Hey. | – 看上去很好 – 嘿 |
[04:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:10] | Can we talk about the thing? | 我们能谈谈那件事吗 |
[04:12] | What? What thing? | 什么 什么事 |
[04:13] | The giant tomato in the room? | 房间里的大番茄 |
[04:16] | Well, it’s an elephant. We both know that. | 是大象 你我都清楚 |
[04:18] | – Well… – We’ve learned that. | – 嗯 – 我教过你的 |
[04:19] | To me, now it’s a tomato. | 现在对我而言只算个番茄 |
[04:22] | What? What about–what? | 怎么了 到底什么事情 |
[04:23] | – “What?” – yeah. I said it. I mean– | – 什么 – 是啊 我说了 我说… |
[04:24] | Was that for real? I mean– | 你是认真的吗 我指… |
[04:26] | What do I– I said everything. | 我说什么…我什么都说了 |
[04:28] | You said–you know– | 你说…你知道的… |
[04:29] | Blurted out a proposal outside of the er, | 在急诊室外面脱口而出的求婚 |
[04:32] | And then we never talked about it again. | 我们再没有谈起过 |
[04:34] | And I just feel like | 我就是觉得 |
[04:35] | Is it one of those things where, you know, | 是不是这么回事 |
[04:38] | Everything was high pressure, and nobody had slept, | 在一个高度紧张的环境下 大家又都没睡了觉 |
[04:40] | And my dad, and, you know, like, | 我爸爸他又那样 |
[04:42] | When you have– feel like a plane’s going down, | 就像是…当你飞机坠毁前 |
[04:44] | You just blurt out things you don’t really mean. | 你说一些不是你本意的话来 |
[04:46] | No, I mean, why– why would you think that? | 不是 为什么你会这么想 |
[04:48] | Because it seemed very unplanned and– | 因为不是计划好的 |
[04:50] | So what? Why does it have to be planned? | 那又怎样 为什么一定要是计划好的 |
[04:52] | Because, oh, I don’t know, it’s the rest of your life? | 因为 这是关于你下半生的事情 |
[04:54] | I don’t– what do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么呢 |
[04:56] | You want me to–I’m– | 我想让我 |
[04:57] | I can’t say it again. | 我不会再说一遍 |
[04:59] | I said it. | 我说过了 |
[05:00] | I said everything I wanted to say. | 我说的都是我想要说的 |
[05:02] | I said I love you, and I want to spend the rest | 我说了我爱你 我想和你 |
[05:04] | Of my life with you, | 共度余生 |
[05:06] | And I want you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[05:07] | I want you richer or poorer, | 无论贫穷富贵 |
[05:10] | Better or worse, the whole wedding enchilada. | 顺境逆境 整个婚礼的事宜 |
[05:13] | It was high pressure, and it was emotional. | 是压力很大 情绪很大之下 |
[05:15] | May not have been the right place, but I meant it. | 也许地点不太合适 但是是我的真心 |
[05:18] | I meant every word of it. | 我说的每一个字都是真的 |
[05:22] | There’s the tomato. | 现在这个番茄 |
[05:24] | It’s in your hands now, the tomato. | 现在在你的手里 这个番茄 |
[05:40] | ♪ Let the day settle in my lungs ♪ | ♪ 让这一天驻留在我身体深处 ♪ |
[05:45] | ♪ As I die out in the sun ♪ | ♪ 虽然我已消失在阳光中 ♪ |
[05:50] | ♪ Just let me think alone ♪ | ♪ 让我自己一个人好好想想 ♪ |
[05:55] | ♪ Why do I throw the stones? ♪ | ♪ 为何要抛出那些石子 ♪ |
[06:01] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[06:02] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | – 没事吧 – 没事 |
[06:04] | Um, joel… | 乔 |
[06:09] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么 |
[06:11] | Yeah, I know. It’s been on my mind a lot. | 我明白 我也想了很多 |
[06:15] | I didn’t want to press with, | 我不想给你压力 |
[06:16] | You know–with your dad, | 因为你爸爸的事 |
[06:18] | But we should get together and talk. | 但是我们应该好好谈谈 |
[06:20] | How about–how about now? | 那…那现在如何 |
[06:23] | Like now, now? | 就现在 现在吗 |
[06:24] | Yeah, right now. | 对 现在 |
[06:25] | Unless you’re busy. | 除非你在忙 |
[06:27] | No. No, I’m not busy. | 不 我不忙 |
[06:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:32] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:35] | so… | 那… |
[06:36] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:44] | Jules, we can’t– we got to do this in person. | 茱尔斯 我们不能…我们必须得面对面谈 |
[06:48] | Oh. Well, come over. | 那你过来吧 |
[06:49] | On my way. | 马上来 |
[06:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:54] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[07:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:09] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:12] | So that happened. | 这都是真的 |
[08:14] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[08:15] | It did, didn’t it? | 的确是 不是吗 |
[08:17] | I’m pretty sure– pretty sure it did. | 我非常肯…我非常肯定 |
[08:20] | I’m pretty sure it’s needs to happen again. | 我非常肯定还可以再发生一次 |
[08:24] | We need to– we do still need to talk. | 我们…我们还是需要谈谈 |
[08:26] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[08:27] | Okay, just– | 好的 就… |
[08:28] | – We will. – We’re clear about this. | – 我们会的 – 我们说清楚了 |
[08:29] | Yeah, just– | 嗯 我们先… |
[08:37] | mom. | 妈 |
[08:39] | Mom, why is the door locked? | 妈 为什么门锁着呢 |
[08:41] | This is confusing. Get–hide. | 我们不好跟她说 快…藏起来 |
[08:43] | Um, the door’s locked | 门之所以锁了 |
[08:44] | Because I am looking for my robe, sweetheart. | 是因为我在找睡袍 亲爱的 |
[08:49] | And let me find it. | 让我找到它 |
[08:51] | So as soon as I find my robe, um, | 一找到它我就… |
[08:54] | Then you can come in, which is right now. | 你就可以进来了 也就是现在 |
[08:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:59] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:00] | Mom, I left my flute at dad’s. | 妈 我的长笛留在爸爸那了 |
[09:01] | – Okay. Well, what– – and I need it for band today. | – 好的 怎么… – 今天乐队演奏要用 |
[09:04] | Good, well, we will go by his house on the way to school. | 好的 上学路上我们经过爸爸家去拿 |
[09:07] | No, we won’t. | 不行 |
[09:08] | We will have dad drop it off at school for you. | 让爸爸送到学校给你 |
[09:10] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好 |
[09:11] | – I’ll text him. – No, no. | – 我发信息给他 – 不不 |
[09:12] | I can, uh– | 我来 |
[09:15] | Oh, I can text him for you. | 我可以帮你发给他 |
[09:17] | I can call him for you if you want. | 你愿意的 我可以打给他 |
[09:18] | – I’m faster. – Okay. | – 我打字快 – 好吧 |
[09:25] | Great. | 好极了 |
[09:30] | Uh, that was my phone, huh? | 那是我手机的声音 |
[09:33] | You don’t have any texts. | 你没有短信啊 |
[09:37] | Look, it was my phone. | 看 是我的手机 |
[09:38] | That was dad telling you that he’ll be there. | 是爸爸说他会送去的 |
[09:40] | He’ll bring it, and it’s perfect. | 他会带过来 太好了 |
[09:42] | His message has a lot of typos. | 他有好多错别字 |
[09:45] | Yeah, he must be in a rush, which we are too. | 是啊 他肯定很急 我们也是 |
[09:47] | – Let’s get you off to school. – No, we’re not. | – 快点送你去学校 – 我们不急啊 |
[09:48] | – Yeah, we are. Let’s– – look, I’m completely ready. | – 没有 很急 – 我都已经准备好了 |
[09:50] | – I even got my coat on… – Did you eat breakfast? | – 我连大衣都 – 你吃过早餐了吗 |
[09:51] | – Yes? – And shoes. Yes. | – 吃过了 – 鞋子呢 |
[09:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:54] | Mom, dad, what are you doing here? | 爸 妈 你们来干什么 |
[09:55] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[09:55] | – Well, look what we got. – What do you got? | – 看看我们带了什么 – 什么东西 |
[09:58] | A project for my grandson. | 给我孙子的活 |
[10:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[10:01] | – Oh. Hey, max. – What kind of project? | – 哦 嗨 麦克斯 – 什么活 |
[10:02] | Well, I think one that you’re gonna be interested in. | 我觉得是你会感兴趣的 |
[10:08] | – How old are these? – Well, nobody knows. | – 多久以前的 – 不知道 |
[10:10] | Why don’t you tell me? | 不如你来告诉我 |
[10:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:13] | Your grandpa likes to throw things in shoe boxes | 你爷爷喜欢把东西扔在鞋盒里 |
[10:15] | And then forget about ’em. | 然后忘光光 |
[10:16] | A shoe box is a terrible place to keep film. | 鞋盒不是存放胶卷的好地方 |
[10:17] | They should be kept somewhere cool and dry. | 它们应该放在阴凉干燥的地方 |
[10:19] | That was stupid, grandpa. | 这么做太蠢了 爷爷 |
[10:20] | Can I have extra screen time | 我能多要点时间 |
[10:22] | In order to find out what year these are from? | 来研究这些是哪年拍的吗 |
[10:24] | Oh, I vote yes on that. | 哦 我完全赞成 |
[10:25] | All right, saved by the grandmother. | 好吧 奶奶救了你一命 |
[10:26] | – Awesome. – 15 minutes. | – 太好了 – 15分钟 |
[10:27] | – You got to go to school. – Grandpa. | – 你得去学校了 – 爷爷 |
[10:31] | – I’ll g–I’ll go. – Yeah. | – 我…我去 – 行 |
[10:32] | – Max? – The mysterious film. | – 麦克斯 – 神秘的胶卷 |
[10:35] | Hey, listen. | 嘿 听我说 |
[10:36] | – Can I talk to you for a sec? – Yeah. | – 我能跟你谈谈吗 – 行啊 |
[10:38] | Your mother told me about the break-in. | 你妈跟我讲了入室盗窃的事 |
[10:41] | She wasn’t supposed to do that. | 她不应该说的 |
[10:42] | We didn’t want to stress you out. | 我们不想让你操心 |
[10:43] | Oh, really? | 哦 是吗 |
[10:45] | Well, you kids not telling me stuff | 你们什么都不告诉我 |
[10:46] | Stresses me out more than that. | 才让我更操心 |
[10:47] | – So what’s going on? – I’m sorry. | – 所以 到底怎么回事 – 对不起 |
[10:49] | But everything’s fine. Okay? | 但是已经没事了 好吗 |
[10:50] | Everything’s fine? | 没事了 |
[10:52] | – It’s all good. – It’s all good. | – 一切都好 – 一切正常 |
[10:53] | – Yeah. It’s all good. – Yeah. | – 是啊 一切都好 – 嗯 |
[10:54] | Why am I not convinced here? | 为什么我不太相信呢 |
[10:56] | – It’s all good? – Dad, it’s fine. | – 一切正常呢 – 爸 没事 |
[10:58] | It’s just that… | 只不过是… |
[11:05] | – All right. All right. – Oh, man. | – 好吧 好吧 – 孩子 |
[11:07] | You don’t want me to hold anything back from you? | 你不想我有事瞒着你吗 |
[11:08] | You never– you never could lie to me. | 你在我…你在我面前根本不会撒谎 |
[11:09] | Yeah, well– | 是啊 |
[11:10] | Come on, adam. | 说吧 亚当 |
[11:12] | All right, I want out of the luncheonette. | 好吧 我想退出录音室 |
[11:14] | Out of the business? | 退出公司 |
[11:15] | You know, it’s been so hard recently | 最近这段时间盈利对我们来说 |
[11:17] | For us to turn any profit. | 是越来越困难了 |
[11:19] | We’re just getting deeper and deeper into debt, | 债务越来越重 |
[11:21] | And I felt like this insurance money could liberate us. | 保险金可以帮我们摆脱困境 |
[11:24] | It’s enough for us to just have a clean break, | 足够让我们做个干净的了断 |
[11:26] | And I just want to move on | 我想要转变 |
[11:27] | And figure out what I want to do next– | 想一想下一步做什么 |
[11:29] | What I want to do with my life. | 我今后的日子做什么 |
[11:30] | But I can’t, because this is– | 但是我不能 因为这是… |
[11:33] | It’s crosby’s dream. | 克劳斯比的梦想 |
[11:35] | That’s what’s going on. | 事情就是这样 |
[11:36] | Well, crosby’s old enough | 克劳斯比已经长大了 |
[11:38] | To know that dreams get put on hold, you know? | 他应该知道梦想可以等一等 对吧 |
[11:40] | But this wouldn’t be putting it on hold, dad. | 这不是等一等的问题 爸 |
[11:42] | This would be killing it– destroying it. | 而是被杀死 被毁灭 |
[11:43] | The luncheonette would be over, and crosby would be crushed. | 录音室关闭了 克劳斯比会垮掉的 |
[11:47] | Anyway, that’s been on my mind, but– | 不管如何 这是我的想法 可谓是… |
[11:50] | Well, you got to do what’s best for your family, son. | 你要做出对自己家庭最好的选择 儿子 |
[11:52] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[11:54] | He is my family. He’s my little brother. | 他也是我的家人 他是我弟弟 |
[11:58] | Crosby’s turned into quite a man. | 克劳斯比已经是个大男人了 |
[12:00] | You know, he surprised a lot of us. | 他很多事情上都给了我们惊喜 |
[12:02] | – Yeah, yeah. – Yeah, he can handle this. | – 是啊 – 他能接受的 |
[12:07] | I think it’s time that you let it go– | 我觉得你是时候放手了 |
[12:09] | That you got to do what’s right for you, son. | 做你认为对的事 儿子 |
[12:15] | Give me that thing. | 把那个给我 |
[12:17] | This is h2. | 这是h2 |
[12:18] | – Why do you want h2 now? – What do you mean? | – 你为什么要h2 – 什么意思 |
[12:20] | – This is not– – a piece–h2 doesn’t go– | – 这不是 h2不是在这里 |
[12:22] | – You just jam it in. – We don’t even get to h2 till– | – 你就这么装上去 – 还没有轮到h2 |
[12:24] | Here. | 这里 |
[12:26] | Ah, mom. | 妈 |
[12:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:29] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[12:30] | Even if we put this together right, | 就算我们装好了 |
[12:31] | I am too scared to put my child in it. | 我也不敢把孩子放在里面 |
[12:33] | – No, this is gonna work. – You jammed it in too far. | – 不会 可以的 – 你差的太远了 |
[12:35] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[12:37] | this is, like, ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[12:39] | – This is so ridiculous. – Hey. | – 太荒谬了 – 嘿 |
[12:40] | – This thing is so stupid. – Hey. | – 太愚蠢了 – 嘿 |
[12:42] | Screw this. It’s typical. | 去他的 太典型了 |
[12:43] | It’s a typical dad thing to do, | 典型的父亲会做的事 |
[12:45] | To, like, send something and try to get the credit | 比如送东西过来取得孩子的信任 |
[12:48] | And then actually stick us with all of the hard work, | 而麻烦的事最后还得我们自己做 |
[12:51] | Like, not be helpful at all, | 他根本一点忙都没帮上 |
[12:54] | Just like with everything of his entire life. | 就像他人生里所有的事情一样 |
[12:58] | Sorry you didn’t have a better dad. | 很抱歉没让你有一个好父亲 |
[13:02] | It’s times like this when it’s really– | 这种时候真的… |
[13:04] | No, mom, it’s not– | 不 妈 不是… |
[13:06] | It’s not your fault either. | 这不是你的错 |
[13:07] | I’m– | 我… |
[13:08] | I’m just stressed | 我就是压力太大了 |
[13:10] | Because it’s hard to do all this stuff alone, | 因为独自做这些事实在太困难了 |
[13:14] | And I’m basically bringing a child into the world | 而我把孩子生下来 |
[13:19] | To do everything alone as well. | 却要独自面对 |
[13:23] | You made a decision, | 你做了决定 |
[13:24] | And you don’t know that ryan won’t be there. | 你不知道瑞恩不会在这里 |
[13:27] | You’re trying to stand up for yourself | 你这么做是为了保护自己 |
[13:29] | and make sure he’s healthy if he comes around, | 确保他回来的时候是健康的 |
[13:31] | And you’ll figure it out. | 你能应付得了的 |
[13:34] | And then we’ll hire somebody to put this crib together. | 然后我们会雇个帮手把婴儿床装好 |
[13:38] | – Hey, cros. – Hey. | – 嘿 克劳斯 – 嘿 |
[13:39] | – Can we talk for a second? – Yeah, man. | – 可以聊聊吗 – 可以啊 |
[13:41] | There’s some nice stuff in here. | 这上面有好东西啊 |
[13:43] | This 1176… | 这个1176号… |
[13:45] | – Oh, yeah? – Analog display. | – 是吗 – 模拟显示屏 |
[13:47] | – Look how sweet that is. – Well, it looks pretty cool. | – 看它多好啊 – 看上去不错 |
[13:48] | Yeah, I’m almost excited we got robbed. | 是啊 我都有点开心被抢劫了 |
[13:51] | Hey, can you set that aside for a second? | 嘿 你能待会再看吗 |
[13:55] | ’cause I’ve been doing some pretty serious thinking– | 因为我有些很认真的思考 |
[13:57] | A lot of thinking… | 想了很多 |
[13:59] | About our future, | 关于我们的未来 |
[14:01] | And, you know, I really think the best thing | 我真的觉得对我们来说 |
[14:04] | For us to do here is to fold. | 最好的选择就是放弃 |
[14:10] | Okay, so you want to close the business up again? | 所以你还是想关掉公司 |
[14:13] | I do. | 是的 |
[14:14] | Look, it’s been great here, | 听我说 我们做得很棒 |
[14:15] | But I think it’s what’s best for both of us. | 但是这是对我们俩最好的选择 |
[14:16] | It’s not what’s best for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[14:18] | Well, it feels like that’s what’s best for me. | 但是对我来是这样 |
[14:24] | I have loved working with you. You know that. | 我很喜欢和你一起工作 你知道的 |
[14:26] | I wouldn’t trade these last years for anything. | 过去这三年时光 拿什么我都不换 |
[14:28] | It was great. | 很美好 |
[14:29] | I just feel like I want to get out from under, | 我想要摆脱困境 |
[14:32] | And I think it’s the responsible and– | 我觉得只是责任 |
[14:36] | – Yeah. – It’s the right thing to do. | – 是啊 – 是正确的事 |
[14:37] | – Yep. – I’m sorry. | – 对 – 对不起 |
[14:40] | I totally understand. | 我完全明白 |
[14:43] | Um, you have a family, and I have a family, | 你有一个家庭 我也有一个家庭 |
[14:45] | So, yeah, don’t– don’t feel bad about it. | 所以 不要感到抱歉 |
[14:52] | You know what? We had a good run. | 你知道吗 我们有段很好的旅程 |
[14:54] | Yeah, a good run. | 是啊 很好的旅程 |
[14:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:58] | And maybe this is just | 也许这只是 |
[15:01] | What we needed to move on. | 我们需要有所改变 |
[15:09] | hey. | 嘿 |
[15:10] | Oh. Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:12] | Um, I thought you had a job. | 我以为你有活要干 |
[15:15] | – It said on the schedule– – yeah, it got cancelled. | – 日程表上写着呢 – 是啊 取消了 |
[15:16] | I mean, not that I didn’t want to see you, | 我不是不想见你 |
[15:18] | But I was not planning. | 不是有心避开你 |
[15:19] | Yeah, I know. What are you doing? | 我知道 你在做什么 |
[15:20] | Amber and I are putting together her crib, | 安博和我在组装她的婴儿床 |
[15:22] | And we don’t have a hammer. | 我们没有锤子 |
[15:23] | Both of you guys are gonna put a crib together | 你们两个要装婴儿床 |
[15:25] | That a live baby goes in? | 婴儿睡在里面的那个 |
[15:26] | Uh, yes. Do you have a– | 对啊 你有一把… |
[15:28] | Are you qualified? I mean– | 你符合资格吗 我是说… |
[15:30] | I don’t know. It’s–we’re working on it. | 我不知道 我们在想办法 |
[15:32] | You have a hard time with velcro sometimes. | 你连把东西粘起来都有困难 |
[15:35] | All right. Be careful. I mean– | 好吧 小心点 |
[15:36] | – Thank you. – That’s all you need? | – 谢谢 – 你就要这个吗 |
[15:38] | – Uh, so far, yeah. – All right. | – 目前就这些 – 好吧 |
[15:40] | So I know, um– | 所以说 |
[15:42] | Yeah, I know. But that’s all right. | 我明白 没关系 |
[15:45] | – I’m just taking my time to– – I know. | – 我需要时间去… – 我懂 |
[15:47] | You go to weigh it all. | 你要权衡一下 |
[15:48] | Lot of reasons to say no. | 有很多理由说不 |
[15:49] | – I get that. – It’s not even like that. | – 我明白的 – 不是这样 |
[15:52] | It’s not, like, a list or anything. | 不是列张清单出来 |
[15:53] | What if it was? What’s the, like, some of the– | 如果是呢 清单上面 |
[15:55] | What would be on the list? What’s some of the– | 上面会写什么 会有什么 |
[15:57] | If there was a list of pros and cons? | 如果写一张同不同意的清单出来 |
[15:58] | Yeah, what’s the reasons for “No”? What would be a– | 对 不同意的理由是什么 会是什么 |
[16:00] | – Oh, I don’t–it’s not like– – top three. | – 我不知道 – 前三个 |
[16:03] | I just, you know, it’s all the stuff we talked about. | 就是一些我们讨论过的问题 |
[16:05] | – It’s like, do we communicate? – Yeah, I know. | – 像是我们能沟通吗 – 我知道 |
[16:08] | And can we grow together? | 我们能一起变老吗 |
[16:10] | – I’m working on ’em. – I know. | – 我在努力 – 我知道 |
[16:11] | I mean, you know that. | 你知道的 |
[16:13] | I’m just older now, and I need more time. | 我现在年纪大了 需要多点时间 |
[16:15] | hey! | 嘿 |
[16:16] | I understand that I don’t have studio time scheduled now, | 我知道现在不是我的摄影棚时间 |
[16:18] | But this is the greatest day of our collective lives. | 但是今天是我们收集爱好者的好日子 |
[16:20] | I hold in my hand seven canisters of undeveloped film… | 我手上有七卷没处理过的胶卷 |
[16:23] | Hi, max. | 嗨 麦克斯 |
[16:24] | Spanning decades, and they need to be developed right now! | 跨越了几十年 需要立刻处理 |
[16:28] | anyway… | 总之… |
[16:29] | – All right. – Go. | – 好吧 – 去吧 |
[16:31] | Yeah, I mean, this is not a– | 嗯 这不是其中… |
[16:33] | – This is not one of those– – mm-mm. | – 这不是其中一条… – 嗯 |
[16:34] | No–this isn’t on the “No” List, right, that I did this? | 这不是不同意的原因之一吧 我这么做 |
[16:37] | No, with him, it’s one of the good things. | 不 陪着他 是优点来着 |
[16:38] | – So it’s a good thing, right? – I’ll talk to you later. | – 所以这是优点 – 晚点再和你说 |
[16:40] | – All right. – As soon as possible. | – 好吧 – 快一点 |
[16:41] | All right. | 好 |
[16:44] | What do you got? Give me that. | 什么东西 给我看看 |
[16:45] | Why are you going like that? | 你为什么这样做 |
[16:48] | Looks crazy. What is that for? | 看起来好奇怪 有什么作用 |
[16:51] | It focuses the– it focuses it on your abs. | 这是锻炼 锻炼你的腹肌的 |
[16:53] | – It doesn’t help anything. – Yeah, it does. | – 锻炼不了什么 – 当然能 |
[16:55] | It’s, like, baby pregnancy stuff. | 像是在助产 |
[16:57] | It helps you focus. | 能帮你集中精神 |
[16:58] | So finish the story, though. | 把故事说完 |
[17:00] | The kids saw him, or they didn’t see him? | 孩子们见到他了吗 还是没见到 |
[17:02] | Didn’t see him. I’m so glad they didn’t see him. | 没看见 幸好没有见到 |
[17:04] | I’m hiding the father of my children from my children. | 我把孩子们的父亲藏起来 不让他们见面 |
[17:07] | – Wow. How’s that feel? – I don’t know. | – 哇 感觉如何 – 不知道 |
[17:08] | It feels crazy, but it feels like it’s the right thing to do. | 很奇怪 但是感觉应该这么做 |
[17:10] | – What are you guys gonna do? – We’re gonna weigh it out. | – 你们有什么打算 – 我们需要考虑清楚 |
[17:12] | We’re gonna make sure that– | 我们要确保… |
[17:13] | How long do you wait before you know something? | 要弄清楚需要多长时间 |
[17:15] | Just until you’ve weighed everything out, | 等到我们把一切都考虑清楚了 |
[17:18] | And you–and then we’ll know, and we’ll do it. | 然后我们就知道如何去做了 |
[17:20] | Hey, hank asked me to marry him. | 汉克让我嫁给他 |
[17:25] | I didn’t know what to say, | 我不知道怎么回答他 |
[17:27] | And now I still kind of don’t know what to say, and– | 我到现在还是不知道 |
[17:29] | That’s fantastic, though. | 太棒了 |
[17:31] | – That’s amazing. – Thank you. | – 太好了 – 谢谢 |
[17:32] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:33] | He has–we haven’t talked about it since, so, you know, | 我们到现在还没有好好讨论过 |
[17:36] | Is that the rest of my life? | 我的后半生就这样了 |
[17:37] | I mean, I love him, but it’s– | 我爱他 但是 |
[17:39] | He’s complicated, and– | 他很复杂 |
[17:40] | – Mm-hmm. – I don’t know. | – 嗯 – 我不知道 |
[17:42] | My gut has steered me so wrong so many times. | 我凭直觉做出了太多错误的决定了 |
[17:45] | I just don’t want to make a mistake. | 我不想再犯错 |
[17:46] | You want to weigh it out. You want to make– | 你想考虑清楚 你想要 |
[17:47] | – Yes. – Yeah, I know. | – 对 – 我明白 |
[17:48] | Okay. We’re not 20 years old. | 嗯 我们不是当年的我们了 |
[17:49] | We have children to think of with– | 有孩子需要考虑 |
[17:51] | Yeah. What do you recommend? | 是啊 你有什么建议 |
[17:52] | We make a list of pros and cons. | 我们来写张清单 |
[17:54] | We’re going to list reasons to marry hank… | 列出嫁给汉克的理由 |
[17:56] | No. That feels so not romantic. | 不要 这样太不浪漫了 |
[17:57] | Reasons not to marry hank. | 不嫁给汉克的理由 |
[17:59] | Well, but you just said | 但是你刚刚说 |
[18:00] | You want to make a practical decision. | 你要做个明智的决定 |
[18:02] | – This is the way to do that. – Okay. | – 只有这种方法了 – 好吧 |
[18:04] | Do you have paper and a pen? | 你有纸和笔吗 |
[18:06] | I have– | 有这个 |
[18:07] | Oh, man, I always forget. Okay. | 对哦 我老是忘记 来吧 |
[18:08] | Pros. | 赞成 |
[18:13] | Um, stable, | 稳重 |
[18:16] | – Kind… – Mm-hmm. | – 亲切 – 嗯 |
[18:18] | – Funny… – Mm-hmm. | – 幽默 – 嗯 |
[18:18] | Good with the family, | 顾家 |
[18:22] | Taller than me. | 比我高 |
[18:23] | Important. | 很重要 |
[18:24] | Not a deal breaker, but it was a plus. | 不是必要条件 但是能加分 |
[18:26] | – No. Yes. – Um… | – 不 对 – 嗯 |
[18:28] | Oh, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[18:30] | Hey, look who’s back. | 嘿 看谁回来了 |
[18:31] | It’s daddy. Yay. | 是爸爸 耶 |
[18:33] | – Hey. – Hi, guys. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[18:35] | What are you doing, playing hooky? | 你怎么回来了 翘班了 |
[18:42] | hey, let’s go see daddy. | 去看看爸爸 |
[18:44] | Come on. | 走 |
[18:45] | See daddy. | 看爸爸 |
[18:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:54] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:57] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:00] | Um… it’s over. | 结束了 |
[19:04] | It’s–he’s– adam’s walking away, so– | 结…他…亚当要离开 所以… |
[19:11] | Oh, baby, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 抱歉 |
[19:26] | It was nice. | 昨晚很不错 |
[19:28] | Nice? | 不错 |
[19:29] | It was nearly a disaster. | 简直是场灾难 |
[19:31] | The kids–I mean, joel, we put them through so much. | 孩子们… 乔 我们让他们承受了太多 |
[19:34] | We just can’t confuse them. | 我们不能让他们困惑 |
[19:35] | We can’t give them false hope. | 不能给他们错误的希望 |
[19:37] | I’m sorry, would it be false hope? | 对不起 会是错误的希望吗 |
[19:39] | I don’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[19:40] | Okay, I guess, in that case, after last night, | 好吧 既然这样 昨晚之后 |
[19:44] | I guess I was having a little bit of false hope myself. | 我想是我有了错误的希望 |
[19:46] | Okay, joel, no. There’s–there’s hope. | 乔 不是 是有希望的 |
[19:51] | We just have to do a lot of work. | 只是我们还要做很多 |
[19:53] | – Yes. – Yes. | – 对 – 是 |
[19:54] | – And I’m in. – Okay. | – 我同意 – 好 |
[19:55] | I’m ready. Whatever it takes. | 我准备好了 无论付出什么代价 |
[19:56] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[19:58] | We just–we have to do that before we can tell the kids… | 必须做好这些才能跟孩子们说 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 行 |
[20:02] | Because we have to come to the other side of this thing | 因为我们必须承认事情有两面性 |
[20:05] | And know that we can make it. | 得知道我们能成功才行 |
[20:07] | If we don’t make it, it’s just too much for them. | 如果不能的话 对孩子伤害太大 |
[20:09] | – We can’t– – honey. | – 我们不能 – 亲爱的 |
[20:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:13] | I love you, and I’m in. | 我爱你 我准备好了 |
[20:16] | Whatever it is, we will work it out. | 无论任何事 我们都能克服 |
[20:18] | Good. Okay. | 那就好 |
[20:19] | So for instance, what about chris? | 举个例子 克里斯怎么办 |
[20:23] | So what about– I thought that was over. | 什么怎么办 我以为你们分手了 |
[20:26] | That is over, but I work with him. | 是分手了 但是我和他一起工作的 |
[20:28] | And I’m not really in a position to quit my job. | 我并没有辞职的打算 |
[20:32] | I mean, I don’t want to quit my job. | 我不想辞职 |
[20:34] | I like my job. | 我喜欢我的工作 |
[20:35] | I like my clients and my cases, | 也喜欢我的当事人和案子 |
[20:37] | And I feel good about myself there. | 我在那里很开心 |
[20:39] | I guess, um… | 我想 |
[20:42] | Yeah, I guess I’ll just– | 我想我只能 |
[20:44] | I guess I’ll just have to deal with it. | 我只能学着接受这件事 |
[20:47] | Okay, and what about me? | 好 那我怎么办 |
[20:50] | Well, you’re a hot mess. | 你是一团乱 |
[20:52] | – We know that. – That’s–listen, I’m serious. | – 我们都清楚 – 听我说 我是认真的 |
[20:54] | I’ve been very emotional lately with my dad and previously, | 因为爸的事我最近情绪很不稳定 |
[20:58] | And I’ve always thought logically… | 我一直都思维严密 |
[21:00] | – Okay, I know. – And clearly. | – 我知道 – 清晰 |
[21:01] | Listen, we’re both emotional right now, | 听着 我们都有点感情用事 |
[21:03] | But when have you not thought clearly? | 但你什么时候会思路不清楚了 |
[21:04] | Two years ago, | 两年前 |
[21:06] | I was not thinking clearly. | 我没有想清楚 |
[21:09] | I was pretty much unraveling, | 我整个人都垮了 |
[21:12] | And you left. | 你离开了 |
[21:14] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen again. | 没错 但这不会再发生了 |
[21:16] | Good, but I can’t tell you that it won’t happen again, | 好 可是我不能保证不会再发生 |
[21:20] | That I’ll be– I don’t know. | 那样的话我会…我不知道 |
[21:23] | I know that I was hard to live with. | 我知道我很难相处 |
[21:25] | I realize that it was rough. | 我意识到了 |
[21:29] | Honey, I will tell you this as many times as you need me to: | 亲爱的 你需要的话我可以一直讲给你听 |
[21:34] | I will never leave you again. | 我再也不会离开你 |
[21:37] | I will never leave you. | 再也不会离开你 |
[21:58] | Bingo! | 宾果 |
[22:00] | What is all this stuff? | 这都是些什么 |
[22:01] | This, grandson, is what 72 years of memories looks like. | 这个 外孙 就是72岁人的回忆的样子 |
[22:07] | Right, so what are we looking for? | 好吧 那我们是要找什么呢 |
[22:09] | We are looking for a baseball in a shoe box. | 找一个装在鞋盒里的棒球 |
[22:14] | Baseball–well, there’s shoe boxes everywhere, | 棒球 到处都是鞋盒 |
[22:17] | – But I can– – yeah. | – 但是我可以 – 是啊 |
[22:18] | Oh, boy, we got our– | 孩子 我们能 |
[22:20] | We got our work cut out for us, don’t we? | 我们能找到的 对吧 |
[22:31] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[22:32] | Well, shoes and whatnot. | 鞋盒什么的 |
[22:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:38] | Oh, man, yeah. | 天呐 没事 |
[22:40] | Well, I’ve felt better, if you know what I mean. | 好多了 你懂我意思吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:47] | Um, hey, grandpa, | 嘿 外公 |
[22:50] | I just want to say that | 我只是想告诉你 |
[22:53] | I’m so sorry about ruining the trip to france. | 法国之旅毁了我很抱歉 |
[22:56] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[22:57] | I really am. | 真的 |
[22:58] | I did not mean to do that, you know? | 我不是有意的 你懂吗 |
[23:01] | That’s just all I can think about. | 当你心脏病发的时候 |
[23:04] | When you had the heart attack, it’s just, like, you know, | 我满脑子都在想这个 |
[23:09] | What if– like, what if I lost you, | 要是 要是我失去了你 |
[23:11] | And I didn’t– | 我不能 |
[23:13] | And you were mad at me? | 你生我气吗 |
[23:14] | Oh, man. | 别这样 |
[23:15] | I don’t even know how I would’ve been able | 我甚至不知道能不能 |
[23:17] | To live with that, | 面对你的离开 |
[23:18] | And I’m just– | 我真的 |
[23:20] | I really am so sorry. I– | 我真的很抱歉 |
[23:21] | Oh, grandson, come on. | 外孙 拜托 |
[23:23] | Tying yourself in knots over this– | 别胡思乱想了 |
[23:24] | Come here a minute. | 快过来 |
[23:25] | I’m sorry, grandpa. | 对不起 外公 |
[23:27] | – Hey. – I really am. | – 嘿 – 真的很抱歉 |
[23:28] | Come on. Gosh, drew. | 来 天呐 德鲁 |
[23:30] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:32] | I mean, I was scared, you know? | 我很害怕 你知道吗 |
[23:36] | When that happens, the last thing you’re gonna | 当事情发生的时候 你最不想要的 |
[23:38] | Hold on to is anger for anybody or anything, right? | 就是还生着别人的气 |
[23:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:44] | I don’t like thinking about it. | 我也不想这么想 |
[23:46] | Well, I don’t either, but, I mean, it’s gonna happen. | 我也是 但是该来的总会来的 |
[23:48] | And when it does happen, I can guarantee you, | 到那个时候 我可以跟你保证 |
[23:50] | I’m probably gonna be pissed off at somebody. | 我可能会生某个人的气 |
[23:52] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:53] | Yeah, probably. | 可能吧 |
[23:57] | Heck, it might even be you. | 也有可能是你 |
[24:01] | But you know the crazy thing is, is that the anger | 但是你要知道 你之所以会生某个人的气 |
[24:04] | That you feel is usually for the people you love the most. | 是因为他往往就是你最爱的人 |
[24:07] | – Right? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 嗯 |
[24:08] | When adam and crosby were kids, | 亚当和克劳斯比小的时候 |
[24:10] | They used to make me so angry. | 他们常常让我生气 |
[24:13] | They’d just–running around, screaming and yelling. | 跑来跑去 叫个不停 |
[24:15] | I couldn’t get ’em to shut up. | 我没法让他们闭嘴 |
[24:16] | I mean, it was like I wanted to kill them. | 我都想杀了他们 |
[24:19] | No, I mean– and it’s not a metaphor. | 真的 不是比喻 |
[24:21] | I really wanted to kill them, all right? | 我是真的想杀了他们 知道吗 |
[24:25] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[24:26] | I mean, they’d be running around, | 他们到处跑 |
[24:28] | They’d be screaming and– | 大喊大叫 |
[24:31] | – You all right? – Oh, my gosh. | – 怎么了 – 天啊 |
[24:34] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 没事吧 – 没事 |
[24:36] | I just–I just remembered, they wanted to play with my baseball, | 我只是想起来 他们想拿我的棒球玩 |
[24:41] | So I hid it from ’em, and I know where I put it. | 所以我藏起来饿了 我记得我藏在哪了 |
[24:43] | – I remember where I put it. – That scared me, grandpa. | – 我想起来了 – 你吓到我了 外公 |
[24:45] | I had, like, a– | 我突然 |
[24:46] | What do you mean, like, an epiphany? | 什么意思 灵光一现吗 |
[24:48] | – An epiphany. – Yeah. | – 灵光一现 – 对 |
[24:49] | Grandson, you got to take me home, okay? | 外孙 送我回家 好吗 |
[24:51] | – Okay, let’s go. – That a boy. Thank you. | – 好啊 走吧 – 好孩子 谢谢你 |
[24:54] | – You need help? – Yep, just a little bit. | – 要帮忙吗 – 要 拉我一下 |
[24:56] | There we go. Good, good. | 好咧 走吧 |
[24:59] | According to my research, | 根据我的研究 |
[25:00] | This roll is from the mid- to late-1980s, | 这卷是80年代中后期的 |
[25:05] | Which means I will not be in it, as I was not yet born. | 所以我不会在里面 因为我还没出生 |
[25:07] | I was. | 我出生了 |
[25:08] | I was in my 20s then, traveling all over the world– | 20多岁 正在世界各地旅游 |
[25:11] | Just getting started as a photojournalist. | 我刚刚当上摄影师 |
[25:13] | It’s also not likely that I will see my mom either, | 我也看不到我妈妈 |
[25:15] | But I will probably see my dad in his youth. | 但可能有我爸年轻时候的样子 |
[25:17] | He thinks this roll is | 他觉得这卷 |
[25:18] | From the 1987 berkeley parents college weekend. | 1987年伯克利大学的家长接待日拍的 |
[25:20] | ’87, huh? Yeah? | 87年是吗 |
[25:23] | That’s the year I got my first big photo published. | 那年我发表了第一张照片 |
[25:26] | I was in sri lanka. | 当时在斯里兰卡 |
[25:27] | I was covering this– an unrelated story, | 我正在跟一个无关紧要的报道 |
[25:29] | And then a terrorist bombs a bus depot. | 接着恐怖分子炸毁了公交车站 |
[25:32] | Lucky. | 你真走运 |
[25:33] | Oh, I remember that clearly. | 我记得一清二楚 |
[25:35] | I was so excited to get that shot. | 拍到照片我兴奋极了 |
[25:36] | It was like, uh– | 就像是 |
[25:38] | It was like my whole world depended on it. | 感觉我的人生就靠这个了 |
[25:40] | Oh, boy, man. I was just a kid. | 天啊 当时我还是个孩子 |
[25:42] | You were not a kid in your 20s. | 20岁不是孩子 |
[25:43] | You were an adult. | 已经是成年人了 |
[25:44] | Well, I thought I was, that’s for sure. | 我觉得我是 这是肯定的 |
[25:47] | But no. No, I was a kid. | 但是 我就是个孩子 |
[25:55] | This is not | 这不是 |
[25:56] | From the 1987 berkeley college parents weekend. | 1987年伯克利大学的家长接待日 |
[25:58] | My aunt sarah did not go to berkeley college, | 萨拉阿姨没有上伯克利大学 |
[26:01] | Nor did she go to any college at all. | 一个大学都没有上 |
[26:02] | According to my dad, she made a series of poor decisions | 听我爸说 她20岁的时候做了一些 |
[26:04] | In her 20s. | 糟糕的决定 |
[26:06] | Yeah, well, that’s what you do, max. | 是啊 人就是这样 |
[26:08] | You just–you make one dumb choice after another. | 人生…人生就是不断在重复着错误 |
[26:11] | You think you know it all. | 你以为你都懂 |
[26:12] | And, god, I thought I knew exactly | 我觉得我对自己的人生 |
[26:14] | What I wanted out of life. | 想要什么十分清楚 |
[26:15] | Didn’t have a clue. | 没有任何线索 |
[26:17] | But now–it’s weird now. | 但是现在 有点奇怪 |
[26:19] | I just–it’s like my life got a whole bunch more complicated, | 我的生活变得很复杂 |
[26:23] | But what I want out of it got a hell of a lot simpler. | 可是我只想要简单点 |
[26:27] | I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 你说的话我听不懂 |
[26:29] | I don’t know. I don’t know what she wants. | 我不知道 不知道她想要什么 |
[26:31] | Don’t get me wrong, I got a list for her too. | 别误会 我也有张她的清单 |
[26:33] | Who are we talking about? | 她是谁 |
[26:36] | Your aunt sarah. | 你萨拉阿姨 |
[26:37] | I could think of a whole lot of things | 我可以想到很多 |
[26:38] | That she does that annoy me. | 她让我感到烦的事情 |
[26:40] | So can I. | 我也能 |
[26:42] | Example, she talks too much. | 比如她话太多 |
[26:43] | Yeah, she does. | 的确是 |
[26:44] | – She does, right? – Yeah. | – 真的是 对吧 – 对 |
[26:46] | That’s a very good point. | 这点很重要 |
[26:48] | talks a lot. | 话太多 |
[26:48] | Far too loud and far too often. | 声音又大 说个不停 |
[26:50] | Yeah. Yeah, she does. | 是啊 她是这样的 |
[26:53] | She does, but I don’t know, somet– | 她是 但是我不知道 |
[26:58] | It’s just the way she does it sometimes. | 有时候这就是她的表达方式 |
[26:59] | It’s–her voice– it’s part of the silence. | 她的声音也是安静的一部分 |
[27:03] | I prefer actual silence to aunt sarah’s voice. | 我喜欢真正的安静 |
[27:10] | this is so amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[27:11] | I can’t even believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[27:14] | I wasn’t sure that max was gonna be able to get anything | 我不确定麦克斯能弄出点什么来 |
[27:18] | At all usable. | 全都洗出来了 |
[27:21] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[27:22] | This is adam. | 这是亚当 |
[27:23] | no! | 不会吧 |
[27:24] | – Yes. God, that… – Oh, he’s so little. | – 对啊 天啊 – 那么小 |
[27:26] | Photograph’s over 40 years old. | 这些照片都超过40年了 |
[27:28] | – Where did these come from? – Your dad. | – 哪里来的 – 你爸拍的 |
[27:30] | You know, he was so great at taking pictures. | 你知道吗 他照片拍的很好 |
[27:33] | He was not so great about getting them developed. | 但是不太会处理胶卷 |
[27:36] | It’s amazing. | 太赞了 |
[27:37] | – Aw. – Yeah. | – 啊 – 是啊 |
[27:39] | Oh, you guys look so beautiful. | 你们看上去真漂亮 |
[27:41] | Yeah, you know, I remember this. | 对啊 我记得这张 |
[27:43] | This was just after I told your dad | 这是我告诉你爸爸 |
[27:46] | That I was pregnant with julia. | 我怀了茱莉亚之后拍的 |
[27:48] | Oh. He looks a little– | 他看上去有点 |
[27:50] | Well, shocked? Yeah. | 呆掉了 对啊 |
[27:51] | Terrified, really. | 是吓傻了 |
[27:52] | – No, it was just such a shock. – Was it? | – 不是 就是有点惊呆了 – 是吗 |
[27:55] | Yeah, he kept saying, “Four?” | 是啊 他一直说 四个 |
[27:58] | He kept saying it over and over. | 说了一次又一次 |
[27:59] | – Like, upset? – “Four?” | – 有点烦恼 – 四个 |
[28:00] | No, he just– he couldn’t believe it. | 不是 他就是不敢相信 |
[28:02] | “We’re gonna have four?” | 我们要养四个孩子 |
[28:03] | God, he was so excited. | 他兴奋极了 |
[28:07] | – Hello. – Is that me? | – 看看 – 这是我吗 |
[28:09] | Yeah, it’s you. | 对啊 是你 |
[28:10] | I’m surprised you let me hold you long enough | 我很惊讶 你竟然能让我抱这么久 |
[28:13] | To have this picture taken. | 拍到这张照片 |
[28:14] | You were always wriggling out of my arms and racing away. | 你总是在我手臂上扭来扭去 然后跑开 |
[28:17] | Boy, it was so hard to keep you tied down. | 让你安静下来太困难了 |
[28:21] | Oh, now I remember this. | 哦 我记得这个 |
[28:25] | – Do you remember this day? – Mm-mm. | – 你记得这天吗 – 不 |
[28:27] | – No? – Mm-mm. | – 不记得 – 不 |
[28:28] | This was the day before you left home. | 这是你离家出走的前一天 |
[28:31] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:33] | Yeah, I remember it, because I saw you out in the garden, | 是啊 我记得 因为我看见你花园里 |
[28:35] | And you looked so pretty, and I wanted to paint your portrait, | 你看上去漂亮极了 我想给你画张像 |
[28:38] | But you didn’t want to sit for me. | 但是你不愿意坐下来让我画 |
[28:40] | So I had dad take pictures, | 所以我让你爸拍了照片 |
[28:42] | And I was gonna work from the photographs. | 我就可以对着照片画 |
[28:46] | – And then, of course… – Yeah. | – 后来 当然了 – 嗯 |
[28:49] | A couple hours later, we had that huge fight. | 几个钟头之后 我们大吵了一架 |
[28:52] | – Yeah. – Next day, you were gone. | – 嗯 – 第二天你就走了 |
[28:54] | I remember that too. | 我也想起来了 |
[28:55] | But you came back. | 但是你回来了 |
[29:00] | Too many years later. | 那么多年以后 |
[29:01] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[29:02] | You finally figured out where you were supposed to be. | 你终于明白到应该成为什么样的人 |
[29:06] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[29:07] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢你 妈 |
[29:10] | What’s going on, sweetie? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[29:13] | I feel– | 我觉得 |
[29:15] | Hank wants to get married. | 汉克跟我求婚了 |
[29:17] | I know, but I didn’t– I haven’t given him an answer | 我还没有给他一个答复 |
[29:19] | Because I don’t know what I want to do, | 因为我不知道想要的是什么 |
[29:21] | And I have this long list of reasons why not. | 我写了一长串拒绝的理由 |
[29:26] | Well, there’s always a list. | 永远都有一张清单 |
[29:29] | – Is there? – I had a list. | – 真的吗 – 我也写过 |
[29:30] | Thank goodness, I kind of, | 谢天谢地 我 |
[29:32] | You know, ultimately didn’t pay much attention to it. | 最终清单上些什么我并没有在意 |
[29:35] | But there are some things that maybe I should pay attention to. | 但是也许有些东西我应该要介意的 |
[29:39] | – Do you love him? – Yeah. | – 你爱他吗 – 爱 |
[29:42] | Does he make you happy? | 他让你开心吗 |
[29:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:47] | Well, what else is there? | 那还要在乎什么呢 |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:00] | okay, I think our tea party is all set. | 好了 茶话会都准备好了 |
[30:02] | – Is there anything else? – Dad, wear this, please. | – 还要其他什么东西吗 – 爸爸 带上这个 好吗 |
[30:05] | I have to wear that? | 我要带这个 |
[30:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:11] | – How do I look? – Beautiful. | – 怎么样 – 美极了 |
[30:15] | Ah, that’s delicious tea. | 啊 这茶真好喝 |
[30:16] | Do we need to make some more tea? | 还需要再泡点茶吗 |
[30:17] | Oh, there’s somebody at the door. | 哦 有人在敲门 |
[30:19] | Hold on one second. | 等一下 |
[30:22] | Jasmine. | 贾思敏 |
[30:23] | – Hey. – Come on in. | – 嘿 – 进来坐 |
[30:24] | Hope I’m not interrupting. Is it a bad time? | 希望我没打扰你 来得不是时候 |
[30:26] | No, we’re just having a tea party in there, | 没有 我们在玩茶话会 |
[30:28] | if you want to have some tea with the queen. | 你想不想和女王一起喝杯茶 |
[30:30] | maybe a little bit later. | 等一会再喝吧 |
[30:31] | Yeah? You all right? | 你有什么事吗 |
[30:33] | Um, can we talk just a few minutes? | 我们能谈一谈吗 |
[30:36] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以了 |
[30:37] | Just let me flip the tv on, and I’ll come back. | 等我去把电视打开 马上过来 |
[30:39] | – Have a seat. – Okay. | – 坐吧 – 好 |
[30:42] | All right, just gonna flip on a little tv for you here, | 我帮你把电视机打开 |
[30:44] | Nora, okay? | 好吗 诺拉 |
[30:52] | Okay. | 来了 |
[30:53] | Your brother doesn’t know I’m here, | 你弟弟不知道我在这 |
[30:55] | And I would prefer to keep it that way, okay? | 所以不要告诉他 好吗 |
[30:57] | Okay. | 行 |
[30:58] | He told me about the luncheonette, | 他跟我说了录音室的事情 |
[31:01] | And I understand. | 我完全明白 |
[31:04] | – Okay, I know that you had… – Okay, good. | – 我知道你得… – 好 |
[31:05] | To do what’s right for you and your family. | 你要为自己和家庭考虑 |
[31:08] | But I’m here right now | 但是我今天来 |
[31:09] | Because I have to do what’s right for my family. | 是因为我要为我的家庭着想 |
[31:11] | Jasmine, I thought about this, and– | 贾思敏 我认真考虑过了 |
[31:12] | Listen, I know. | 听我说 我懂 |
[31:14] | I know there’s so many reasons to close, | 我知道有太多关闭的理由了 |
[31:16] | And they’re all really good reasons. | 而且都是有力的理由 |
[31:18] | – I know. – Okay. | – 我懂 – 嗯 |
[31:19] | But there’s also a lot of reasons to keep it open– | 但是也有很多不关闭的理由 |
[31:21] | More important reasons. | 更重要的理由 |
[31:23] | I know it’s family, and it’s a dream. | 我们是一家人 这是梦想 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[31:26] | But it just hasn’t worked out the way that we wanted it to, | 但是公司的发展没有我们期望的好 |
[31:28] | And I’m not sure that we can turn it around. | 我不能保证会有所好转 |
[31:29] | That doesn’t mean you give up though, adam. | 并不意味着你就能放弃啊 |
[31:31] | I mean, you guys started this together, | 你们一起创业 |
[31:32] | And the luncheonette means a lot to you–to our families. | 录音室对你 对我们家都有很重要的意义 |
[31:36] | Your niece is about to have a baby. | 你侄女马上要生了 |
[31:38] | I know, but I talked to crosby about it–I know. I know. | 我知道 但是我跟克劳斯比说过了…我知道 我知道 |
[31:39] | She’s gonna have a baby. She depending on this. | 她要养大一个小孩 需要这份工作 |
[31:40] | I talked to crosby, | 我跟克劳斯比讲过了 |
[31:41] | And it seems like he was understanding of my position. | 他也好像明白我的立场 |
[31:43] | He’s not understanding at all. | 他不明白 |
[31:45] | He’s devastated, and I’ve never seen him like this before. | 他崩溃了 我从没见过他这个样子 |
[31:49] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心 |
[31:51] | I know he needs this, so I’m just asking you, please, | 他需要录音室 所以我请求你 |
[31:55] | Promise me you’ll reconsider. | 答应我你会重新考虑 |
[31:57] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[31:59] | Just give me some time to think about it. | 给我点时间想一下 |
[32:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:17] | – Hey, uh, yeah. – Hey. | – 嘿 是我 – 嘿 |
[32:19] | I was told that you and your mom are assembling a crib, | 我听说你跟你妈在组装婴儿床 |
[32:22] | And I, uh– | 我 |
[32:24] | I know you’re independent, and you’re capable of anything, | 我知道你很独立 什么事情都能做 |
[32:27] | But I just thought it might feel a little safer | 但是我想要是我来检查一下 |
[32:29] | If you let me just take a look at it– | 可能会更安全一点 |
[32:30] | Yes! Oh, god. | 太好了 |
[32:32] | Oh, god, thank you so much for coming. | 天啊 谢谢你过来 |
[32:33] | Yeah. All right. | 不客气 |
[32:35] | Really, this is– | 真的 |
[32:36] | – It’ll be all right. – It’s been terrible. | – 没关系的 – 我快疯了 |
[32:38] | You started already? | 你已经开始了 |
[32:40] | – Good. – It’s in here. | – 很好 – 在里面 |
[32:42] | You got the receipt, right? | 你收据还在吗 |
[32:49] | I can’t decide if these are clean or dirty. | 我看不出这些是干净的还是脏的 |
[32:51] | And you need more, by the way. | 你需要的更多 |
[32:53] | All right. | 好 |
[32:54] | Is that the lunch budget? | 这是午餐的预算吗 |
[32:57] | Luncheonette numbers–I’m just going over these numbers again. | 录音室的资金 我只是再看一下 |
[33:01] | The luncheonette? | 录音室 |
[33:03] | Yeah, we, you know, get this insurance money, | 是啊 你知道的 我们有了保险金 |
[33:05] | And then we’ve had this ad jingle company come in, | 又有了这个广告公司的投资 |
[33:07] | And if I can get them to come in more, | 如果我能让他们增加投资的话 |
[33:09] | I think we could start to turn a profit, maybe. | 也许我们就能开始赚钱了 |
[33:11] | Um, why are you– | 为什么你 |
[33:13] | I thought we were just–I thought we were done with that. | 我以为 我们说好了要结束录音室 |
[33:15] | So why are you looking at the numbers? | 为什么你又看这些数据 |
[33:17] | We were done, and then jasmine came to talk to me about it. | 是说好了 可是贾思敏找我谈过了 |
[33:20] | Jasmine came to talk to you about it? | 贾思敏找你谈 |
[33:21] | Why? For what? What did– | 为什么 谈什么 |
[33:23] | Crosby–about how important the business is to the family | 克劳斯比…录音室对他的重要性 |
[33:27] | And just told me that crosby’s really devastated, and he’s– | 克劳斯比非常的崩溃 |
[33:30] | Well, I know he’s probably really sad. | 我明白他会很难过 |
[33:32] | You’re sad. I’m sad. | 你我都很难过 |
[33:33] | This is a loss, you know? But… | 失去了录音室 但是 |
[33:35] | It is sad. I don’t know what he’s gonna do. | 是很难过 我不知道他会怎么做 |
[33:36] | He is a big boy. He’ll get over it. | 他是个大人了 他会想通的 |
[33:38] | He’ll move on, just like you’re doing–we’re doing. | 他会挺过去的 你是这样做的 我们都是 |
[33:41] | Yeah, I just don’t know if he will get over it. | 是啊 我就是不知道他行不行 |
[33:43] | It just means so much to him, | 录音室对他来说太重要 |
[33:44] | And when I look back, kristina, if you remember where I was at | 想起当初 克里斯蒂娜 你记不记得那时候 |
[33:47] | When we started the luncheonette, I was terrified. | 我们刚开录音室时 我担心极了 |
[33:49] | I know. I get it. But, honey, you ran the numbers. | 我记得 但是 亲爱的 你看看数据 |
[33:51] | I don’t think you know how terrified | 你不知道那时候 |
[33:52] | I was when I lost my job at tns. | 我丢了tns那份工作有多害怕 |
[33:53] | – Yes, I do. I remember. – The luncheonette saved me. | – 我记得 – 是录音室救了我 |
[33:55] | Crosby saved me at that time, | 那时候是克罗斯比救了我 |
[33:56] | And now I feel like I should be there for my brother. | 我觉得现在我也应该帮弟弟一把 |
[34:03] | I just–I don’t want his feelings to force you | 我只是不想因为他的感情 |
[34:05] | Into a bad decision financially. | 让你做出错误的决定 |
[34:07] | – I just don’t. – Right. | – 我不想 – 嗯 |
[34:09] | No, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[34:10] | You know, you’ve done for this family. | 你为了这个家 |
[34:11] | – You’ve always been there. – You’re right, it’s just– | – 已经做了很多 – 你说的没错 只是 |
[34:12] | – It’s a tough decision. – I get it. | – 这是个困难的决定 – 我明白 |
[34:13] | I’m trying to do the right thing, and I just– | 我想尽力做好 只是 |
[34:15] | I got to get some air right now. | 我现在需要透透气 |
[34:16] | – Like you always do. – I got to go take a walk. | – 你一直都是这么做的 – 我出去走走 |
[34:17] | Okay, I love you. You’re absolutely right. | 好吗 我爱你 你说的对 |
[34:18] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说的都对 |
[34:19] | I just got to take– take a minute. | 我出去一会儿 |
[34:25] | amber, you have to close this door. | 安博 你要锁门啊 |
[34:28] | – Shh. Shh. – Oh, hi. | – 轻点声 – 嗨 |
[34:29] | – Yeah, she’s out. – Oh. | – 她睡着了 – 哦 |
[34:30] | She went out about an hour ago. | 睡了一个小时了 |
[34:32] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[34:34] | Did you do this? | 这是你装的 |
[34:35] | Yeah, I did it. I did it. I did it. | 对啊 是我装的 我装的 |
[34:37] | You did it? | 你装的 |
[34:38] | Yeah, yeah. Shh, shh, shh. | 是啊 轻点声 轻点声 |
[34:41] | That’s amazing. How’d you do that? | 好棒哦 你怎么做到的 |
[34:42] | It took a while. | 花了点时间 |
[34:44] | You need, like, an engineering degree for one of these things. | 需要一张工程师证书才行 |
[34:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:50] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[34:52] | It’s not perfect. | 不够完美 |
[34:54] | If I’m being honest, I’ve got one screw left. | 老实说 我剩了一颗螺丝没装 |
[34:56] | – Oh, no. – Yeah. | – 不是吧 – 嗯 |
[34:59] | I don’t think it’s that important, | 我觉得应该不要紧 |
[35:01] | Because it’s pretty solid. | 因为它满坚固的 |
[35:03] | He got a good one–seth. | 他买的东西不错 塞斯他 |
[35:06] | I didn’t think–you know, I thought he’d go skimpy, | 我以为 他会比较吝啬 |
[35:08] | But it’s pretty good. | 但是没有 |
[35:11] | Whew, yeah, she didn’t know what she was doing. | 她根本不知道要做些什么 |
[35:13] | She had it all over the place. | 结果弄得一团乱 |
[35:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:22] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[35:24] | What? Yes, what? | 什么 愿意什么 |
[35:28] | To the question you asked me. | 你问我的那个问题 |
[35:34] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[35:37] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[35:39] | No. Are we getting married? | 真的吗 我们要结婚了吗 |
[35:40] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[35:41] | Are we– we’re gonna get married? | 我们…要结婚吗 |
[35:42] | Yeah, I’d like to. | 是 我愿意 |
[35:58] | come on, I’ll race you. | 来啊 我跟你比赛 |
[35:59] | okay, you’re gonna– okay, we’re gonna race. | 好啊 我们来比赛 |
[36:01] | – We’re racing? Oh, wow. – Okay. | – 比赛 – 来啊 |
[36:03] | – Go for it. – I got it. | – 加油 – 开始 |
[36:04] | – Show her how it’s done. – Okay. | – 给她看看你的厉害 – 好 |
[36:05] | You got this. | 来喽 |
[36:09] | – Great job. – Oh! | – 真棒 – 哦 |
[36:31] | excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[36:37] | Uh, I just wanted to say hi. | 我就是想打个招呼 |
[36:41] | hi. | 嗨 |
[36:42] | And what is that awesome music you’re listening to? | 你在听什么好听的音乐 |
[36:46] | I am at the skating rink with the kids. | 我跟孩子们在溜冰场 |
[36:50] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:52] | How they doing? | 他们怎么样 |
[36:53] | Well, better than the last lap. | 比上次好 |
[36:57] | Sydney is trying to tell victor, I think, | 西德尼在教维克多 |
[37:00] | Probably everything that her coach has ever told her. | 她教练说的话 她再都跟他说一遍 |
[37:02] | That’s good. | 挺好 |
[37:06] | Um, I should probably go. | 我要挂了 |
[37:09] | hey, can you– | 你能 |
[37:10] | Can you just hang on? | 你能等等再挂吗 |
[37:12] | – Talk to me for a few minutes. – Yeah. | – 再跟我说会话 – 好啊 |
[37:14] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想聊什么 |
[37:16] | Nothing, I just want to hear your voice. | 随便 我就想听听你的声音 |
[37:19] | So give me the play-by-play. | 跟我说说实况报道 |
[37:20] | What are they doing? What are they doing now? | 他们在干嘛 现在在做什么 |
[37:24] | Well, they’re coming around the corner neck and neck. | 他们在弯道那 并驾齐驱 |
[37:27] | Look of determination on victor’s face. | 看看维克多一脸的决心 |
[37:29] | So awesome. | 太好了 |
[37:31] | He’s hot on the chase. | 他紧追在后 |
[37:32] | Sydney, like a swan, gliding gracefully– | 西德尼 像只天鹅 优雅地滑翔 |
[37:42] | Oh, that– | 哦 那个 |
[37:44] | You know, sometimes it’s good to take that off the wall | 有时候挂在墙上的东西 |
[37:46] | And look at it up close. | 拿下来欣赏更好 |
[37:48] | That is a handsome portrait of the two of us, isn’t it? | 我们两的这张照片真帅 对吧 |
[37:50] | No, don’t, don’t, don’t– | 不要挂上去 不要 |
[37:51] | Hey, I don’t want to leave it behind. | 我不想把它扔在这 |
[37:53] | I want to keep that. | 我要自己留着 |
[37:54] | Oh, we’re not gonna leave it behind. | 不会把它扔在这的 |
[37:55] | We got to leave it up there, because I, my friend, | 是把它收藏在这里 因为 朋友 |
[37:57] | Have changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[37:59] | Let’s do this. | 我们一起 |
[38:00] | Let’s make the luncheonette sail once again. | 让录音室再创辉煌 |
[38:03] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[38:07] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[38:08] | – Are you serious? – I’m serious. | – 你是认真的吗 – 认真的 |
[38:10] | You’re–’cause I– it’s too much for me to– | 你是 因为 我承受不了 |
[38:11] | Unwavering. I’m in. | 决不动摇 我加入 |
[38:14] | We’re gonna make the luncheonette work. | 我们要让录音室运行起来 |
[38:15] | – You promise? – I promise you. Okay? | – 你保证 – 我保证 行了嘛 |
[38:17] | – Okay. – You okay? | – 行 – 你还好吗 |
[38:17] | – Yes. – You sure? | – 嗯 – 真的 |
[38:19] | – Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Thank you. – All right. | – 很好 很好 谢谢你 – 不用谢 |
[38:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:23] | It’s gonna work. | 会成功的 |
[38:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:35] | – Hey, dad, what– – oh, my god. | – 嘿 老爸 – 天啊 |
[38:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:39] | What are you– what are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[38:40] | Look who it is. | 看看是谁来了 |
[38:41] | I heard there were some major world-class speed skaters here. | 我听说这里有几个重量级的世界速滑选手 |
[38:43] | – I wanted to– – he’s getting better. | – 我想要 – 他进步很大 |
[38:44] | – Yeah. – Is he? | – 是啊 – 是吗 |
[38:45] | – A little bit better. – Because of me. | – 有些进步 – 是我的功劳 |
[38:46] | – Because of you? – Dad, dad, look. | – 你的功劳 – 爸 爸 你看 |
[38:47] | A little better, she’s right. | 好多了 她说的没错 |
[38:48] | All right. Let’s see it. | 好啊 让我看看 |
[38:49] | Okay. I’ll see you soon. | 好 一会见 |
[39:05] | ♪ I was sailing down here on the wind ♪ | ♪ 当我遇到你的时候 ♪ |
[39:11] | ♪ When I met you ♪ | ♪ 我在风暴中航行 ♪ |
[39:14] | ♪ And I fell away again ♪ | ♪ 我又再次消失 ♪ |
[39:18] | Whoa. Look. | 快看 |
[39:21] | ♪ Like a train in reverse down a dark road ♪ | ♪ 就像火车消失于黑暗的隧道 ♪ |
[39:27] | ♪ Carrying the whole load ♪ | ♪ 满载着货物 ♪ |
[39:29] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[39:30] | ♪ Just rattling the whole way home ♪ | ♪ 一路欢歌着奔向我的家 ♪ |
[39:33] | millie. | 米莉 |
[39:34] | Yeah, I’m in here. | 在 我在这 |
[39:36] | Come and look at these pictures that max developed. | 快来看看 麦克斯把相片洗出来了 |
[39:38] | No, later, later. I’m just way too excited. | 等下再看 我太兴奋了 |
[39:40] | I remembered what happened to my reggie jackson baseball. | 我想起雷吉·杰克逊的棒球去哪了 |
[39:43] | ♪ Will you let it pull you in? ♪ | ♪ 你愿意让它也载上你吗 ♪ |
[39:44] | – Oh. – Yeah. | – 哦 – 没错 |
[39:45] | You remember adam and crosby | 你还记得亚当和克劳斯比 |
[39:47] | Used to play with it all the time, | 以前总是拿着它玩吗 |
[39:49] | So I took it, and I put it in a shoe box, | 于是我就把它收在一个鞋盒里 |
[39:51] | And I hid it up in the rafters in the old barn. | 藏在旧车库的横梁上面 |
[39:53] | So we got to go back to the old house. | 所以我们得回老房子一趟 |
[39:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:58] | ♪ Babe ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 ♪ |
[40:01] | ♪ Let me hold you ♪ | ♪ 让我抱紧你 ♪ |
[40:12] | They painted. | 他们粉刷过了 |
[40:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:15] | I never would have thought of that color, | 我从没想过这个颜色 |
[40:16] | But it looks good. | 但是看上去很棒 |
[41:02] | Boy, she’s got her hands full. | 她以后会手忙脚乱的 |
[41:06] | Yeah, I hope she’s loving every second of it. | 是啊 但是我希望能享受每一秒 |
[41:14] | So…Go knock on the door. | 好了 去敲门啊 |
[41:18] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[41:23] | what? | 怎么了 |
[41:25] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[41:28] | ’cause someday, | 因为有一天 |
[41:30] | Those kids are gonna be playing hide-and-seek | 那些孩子玩捉迷藏的时候 |
[41:31] | Or messing around in the barn, | 会跑到车库去 |
[41:34] | And they’re gonna find an old shoe box full of baseball stuff, | 然后他们会发现藏了棒球的鞋盒 |
[41:36] | And they’re gonna– | 他们会以为 |
[41:38] | They’re gonna think they found a hidden treasure. | 会以为找到了一个宝藏 |
[41:41] | It’s gonna be the best day of their lives. | 会成为他们难忘的一天 |
[41:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:52] | Yeah, let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |