时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m not sure about this operation thing, Millie. | 我不太确定手术的事 米莉 |
[00:03] | We’ll talk about it. We’ll talk to the kids. | 我们慢慢商量 我们跟孩子们一起商量 |
[00:05] | We’ll make the decision, you and me. | 就我跟你 我们俩做决定 |
[00:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:09] | There’s hope. | 我们还有希望 |
[00:10] | We just have to do a lot of work. | 我们还有很多要做的 |
[00:12] | Whatever it is, we will work it out. | 不管怎么样 我们都会想出办法的 |
[00:14] | – Okay? – I will never leave you again. | – 好 – 我再也不离开你了 |
[00:16] | What are you telling me? Are we getting married? | 你说什么 我们要结婚了 |
[00:21] | The luncheonette… I’m just going over these numbers again. | 速食餐厅…我要检查一遍这些数字 |
[00:23] | I thought we were done with that. | 这件事不是已经结了吗 |
[00:24] | Jasmine came to talk to me about it. | 贾思敏来跟我谈过了 |
[00:26] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[00:27] | Let’s make the luncheonette sail once again. | 我们一起让速食餐厅重新风光起来 |
[00:32] | Crosby, come on, can we not have another conversation about mixing boards? | 克劳斯比 拜托 我们能不在混音台的事上纠缠了吗 |
[00:35] | – We have to talk mixing boards. – Dude, you’re high. | – 我们必须谈谈混音台 – 老弟 你那边高了 |
[00:37] | Huh? No, no, no, no, no. You’re low. | 什么 不不不不 是你太低了 |
[00:39] | – You need to raise yours. – Lower it. | – 你得把你那边弄高点 – 你弄低点 |
[00:40] | – No, listen. – Just lower it. | – 不 听我说 – 你弄低就对了 |
[00:43] | Hey, there’s a lot of gorgeous models out in the marketplace, | 市场里边还有很多模型呢 |
[00:45] | and I want to try one before we commit. | 我想在确定之前每个都试一遍 |
[00:48] | I don’t want to just marry the first girl I date like you did. | 我可不想像你一样直接就跟自己约会的第一个对象结婚了 |
[00:51] | She’s not first girl I dated. | 她不是我第一个约会对象 |
[00:52] | Anyway, we shouldn’t be spending | 总之 我们现在不应该 |
[00:53] | any money right now on the studio. | 再在录音室上面花钱了 |
[00:54] | Why? We have insurance money coming. | 为什么 我们的保险金不是快来了吗 |
[00:56] | ‘Cause we haven’t gotten the insurance check yet. | 我们现在还没有收到保险金支票 |
[00:56] | Okay, well, the second that check comes in, | 好吧 一旦支票到了 |
[00:58] | we got to restock the luncheonette so we can be | 我们立马就重建速食餐厅 这样我们就能 |
[01:00] | – operational and make sure… – We will. | – 马上开始运营 确保… – 我们会的 |
[01:00] | We’re got to make sure that it’s within our budget. | 我们得确保混音台在预算之内 |
[01:02] | We just have to get a mixing board that’s within our budget, okay? | 我们必须得把混音台算进预算之内 知道吗 |
[01:04] | Mr. Braverman, the sign on that side’s a little lower from that side. | 布雷弗曼先生 这边的横幅比那边的低一些 |
[01:10] | That’s right. It’s a little low. | 你说得对 的确有点低 |
[01:11] | You know what, Edgar? We’re on it. | 那什么 埃德加 我们正在处理呢 |
[01:12] | We’re gonna lower that other side. | 我们会把那边弄低点的 |
[01:13] | All right, well, Mrs. Braverman says that I need a mentor for career week. | 好吧 布雷弗曼夫人说我的职业周需要一个导师 |
[01:17] | – Right? – Will you be my mentor? | – 是吗 – 你愿意做我的导师吗 |
[01:18] | Oh, you want to get into the music business? | 你想做音乐事业吗 |
[01:20] | I got to say, I noticed a little rock and roll swagger when you walked out. | 我不得不说 你一出来我就注意到你有一点摇滚的气息 |
[01:23] | Well, I kind of want to be a French chef. | 我其实蛮想做法国菜主厨的 |
[01:26] | Chef, that’s great, Edgar. | 主厨 非常好 埃德加 |
[01:27] | That’s a great goal. All right. | 这个目标非常棒 没问题 |
[01:28] | But you know what, we should probably get you a real chef to be your mentor | 不过你知道的 我们也许应该找一个真正的主厨来做你的导师 |
[01:30] | because I’m a recording studio executive and to be honest, | 因为我是个录音室行政主管 而且老实跟你说 |
[01:33] | I don’t know that much about cooking. | 我不太了解烹饪方面的事 |
[01:34] | Well, that didn’t stop you from getting into the music business. | 可是那也没有阻止你去做音乐事业啊 |
[01:36] | – Lack of knowledge. – I want you, Mr. Braverman. | – 缺乏专业知识什么的 – 我想让你做我导师 布雷弗曼先生 |
[01:40] | It’s got to be you. | 必须是你 |
[01:45] | Edgar, it would be an honor to be your mentor. | 埃德加 能做你的导师我感到非常荣幸 |
[01:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:49] | – I’m gonna do it. – Okay. | – 我答应你 – 好 |
[01:50] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[01:53] | Wasn’t that nice? | 这难道不好吗 |
[01:54] | How are you gonna teach him about French cooking? | 你要怎么教他做法国菜 |
[01:56] | I will get a French cookbook. I’ll figure it out. | 我可以去找一本法国菜谱 我会想到办法的 |
[01:57] | Why don’t you teach him diesel mechanics | 你为什么不教他柴油机操作 |
[01:58] | or karate or something like that? | 或者空手道什么的 |
[01:59] | You don’t think I can figure out how to help him be a French cook? | 你认为我不知道该怎么教他做法国菜吗 |
[02:00] | No, I do not. | 没错 |
[02:02] | In fact, I have very serious, serious doubts about the success | 其实我相当 相当怀疑学校要是知道你要教他做菜 |
[02:05] | of this school knowing that you’re gonna teach. | 会不会觉得满意 |
[02:06] | Well, I can, my friend. All right, all right. | 我能行的 朋友 好了 好了 |
[02:07] | I’m gonna fix this sign and… | 我把横幅再弄一下 然后… |
[02:08] | Great, great. | 很好 很好 |
[02:09] | You’re going the wrong direction with this one, Braverman. | 你方向弄反了 布雷弗曼 |
[02:12] | – So dad’s moving back in? – That’s right. | – 这么说爸要搬回家里住了 – 没错 |
[02:14] | He’s moving back in. Moving back in. | 他要搬回来了 要搬回来了 |
[02:15] | – It’s gonna be just like it was. – Finally. | – 一切都将变回以前的模样 – 终于啊 |
[02:18] | Oh, hey, Victor, | 嘿 维克多 |
[02:21] | I understand if this is a lot to process. It’s… | 如果你需要时间来接受的话我也理解 这的确… |
[02:24] | You’re moving back in forever? | 你要搬回来一直住下去吗 |
[02:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:29] | It’s permanent? | 永远都不走了 |
[02:32] | Yeah. | 不走了 |
[02:34] | How can you be so sure? | 你为什么这么确定 |
[02:35] | What… how do you know? | 你…你怎么知道 |
[02:39] | Well, we talked about that a lot, actually, | 这件事我们俩其实也谈了很多 |
[02:42] | and we wanted to make sure. | 我们也想确定 |
[02:45] | And when it comes right down to it, we just… | 但说到底 我们还是… |
[02:49] | we just love each other, | 我们还是深爱着彼此 |
[02:51] | and so… | 所以… |
[02:52] | and we’ve always loved each other, you know, | 我们永远都深爱着彼此 |
[02:54] | even when we had our problems. | 即使是我们之间出现问题的时候 |
[02:57] | So what happens when the next problem comes up? | 那要是你们之间又出现了别的问题怎么办 |
[03:00] | What happens when you guys fight? | 要是你们俩吵架了怎么办 |
[03:02] | Then what? | 那又怎么办 |
[03:08] | What about, like, an outdoor ceremony, you know? | 办一个户外婚礼怎么样 |
[03:10] | I’m sure ’cause here this fortune cookie will tell me where we’re having… | 我觉得不错 因为这里的幸运曲奇告诉我我们可以在哪儿办 |
[03:13] | Here, it says Bruce Willis did it at a poolside cabana. | 你看 上面说布鲁斯·威利斯就是在一间泳池小屋办的 |
[03:14] | It’s pretty nice. “You’re a funloving person, and you will find much happiness.” | 挺不错的 你是个爱玩的人 一定会找到很多幸福的 |
[03:17] | I don’t want any lame cliche gazebo… | 我不喜欢那些金属做的老气露台 |
[03:19] | We’re not gonna have a gazebo. | 我们又不弄露台 |
[03:20] | Crap. You know what… I mean, it should be special. | 该死 你知道吗 我们应该办一场别开生面的婚礼 |
[03:22] | – Like, a beach? – But then, what do you picture? | – 沙滩婚礼吗 – 那你怎么想的 |
[03:24] | I don’t understand. Or, like-like, an island? | 我不明白 还是说在…在小岛上办 |
[03:25] | I always thought, like, a volcano. | 我一直都想在火山上办婚礼 |
[03:26] | – Maybe the… – I’m sorry, what? | – 或许… – 不好意思 你说什么 |
[03:28] | Yeah, a dormant volcano. | 对 死火山 |
[03:29] | – Did he say “Volcano? ” – That doesn’t sound crazy. | – 他刚是不是说了火山 – 这听起来一点都不疯狂 |
[03:31] | -I’ve always dreamed of having my second – Not on the volcano, but the base of it. | -我一直都想在火山上 -不是在火山上是在山脚下 |
[03:33] | -wedding at a volcano. | – 办我第二次婚礼. |
[03:34] | -I can see it now.You got to think of it artistically. | -我现在明白了. -你得用艺术的思维去想 |
[03:35] | – That’s not an omen or anything. – Grandma tripping. | – 那并不是一个征兆或者什么的 – 外婆旅游去了 |
[03:36] | – In Bora Bora, mount pelini… – Mount pelini? | – 波拉波拉山啊 佩利尼山啊… – 佩里尼山 |
[03:40] | – I don’t want it at… – How about there? | – 我不想在那里… – 那这儿怎么样 |
[03:41] | There’s a dormant volcano. | 这儿有座死火山 |
[03:42] | – I climbed it with this guy. – This is pointless. | – 我跟这家伙一起爬过 – 这样没有任何意义 |
[03:43] | How do you know it’s dormant though? | 你怎么知道它是死火山 |
[03:45] | What about a cave? | 那洞穴婚礼如何 |
[03:45] | No, I don’t want to get married in a cave. | 不 我可不想在洞穴里结婚 |
[03:47] | No, I’m dead serious. I’m dead serious. | 不 我是认真的 我没开玩笑 |
[03:48] | – They’re so scary. – We won’t make it scary. | – 洞穴里太吓人了 – 我们不会办得吓人的 |
[03:49] | And they’re moist, and my hair will be terrible. | 而且洞穴都很潮湿 对我的头发很不好 |
[03:51] | It’ll be frizzy and damp. | 会变得又卷又湿 |
[03:52] | That’s what… contrast. | 那就是所谓的…反差 |
[03:53] | That’s what art is about, contrast, photography. | 艺术就是这样 摄影就是要有反差 |
[03:55] | No, it’s not. Not when you’re getting married. | 不 才不是 结婚的时候不是 |
[03:57] | Yes, you have the beauty of a wedding… | 对 你婚礼上有一个美女… |
[03:58] | Mom… Mom! | 妈 妈 |
[03:59] | – Mom, mom! – What, what? | – 妈 妈 – 怎么了 怎么了 |
[04:00] | I think I’m having a contraction. | 我觉得我宫缩了 |
[04:02] | What? Oh, my… oh. | 什么 我的天… |
[04:03] | What are you doing? Sit down. | 你在干嘛 快坐下 |
[04:05] | Calm, calm. | 冷静点 冷静 |
[04:05] | Just stay calm now. Just stay calm. | 先保持冷静 别慌 |
[04:06] | Are you sure? I mean, does it hurt? | 你确定吗 我是说 疼吗 |
[04:08] | Everybody breathe and stay calm. | 大家都深呼吸 保持冷静 |
[04:10] | I’m getting your bag, I’m getting your bag. | 我去给你拿包 我去给你拿包 |
[04:11] | Get my car. Get my coffee. Do you want ice chips? | 去把我车开来 把咖啡拿来 你想要碎冰吗 |
[04:12] | – You want ice chips? – She doesn’t want ice chips. | – 你想要碎冰吗 – 她不想要 |
[04:14] | – She’s cold. – That’s with tonsils, right? | – 她很冷 – 不是扁桃体引起的吗 |
[04:15] | You always get cold when you get a contraction. | 人一冷就会容易出现宫缩 |
[04:17] | – Wait, where are my keys? Where are the keys? – She’s cold. | – 等等 我钥匙呢 我钥匙呢 – 她很冷 |
[04:19] | I don’t know where the… you’re in charge of knowing where the keys are. | 我不知道钥匙…是你负责知道我要是放在哪儿的 |
[04:20] | Stay calm. | 别慌 |
[04:21] | I got… you know, in the car, I’ll put on some pop music. | 我得…在车里 我放在唱片上面了 |
[04:23] | – Excuse me, what is happening? – I’ve got an air supply… | – 出什么事了 – 我有 |
[04:26] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈 你们在干嘛 |
[04:29] | Come on, Zeek. | 快点 奇克 |
[04:30] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[04:32] | Just a little bit more. | 再坚持一会儿 |
[04:33] | Yeah, I’m coming, Millie, coming. | 好 我来了 米莉 我来了 |
[04:35] | You know, we’ve heard about this view for so many years, | 我们已经听说这些风景好多年了 |
[04:40] | and we’ve never gotten up here. | 还从来没有来过这儿 |
[04:43] | Yeah, okay, we’ll… we’ll see it all, Millie. | 是 好吧 我们马上就能看到全景了 米莉 |
[04:46] | – We’ll see it. Yeah. – Yeah, we will. | – 我们会看到的 对 – 对 米莉 |
[04:50] | Just a second. I just need a breather here. | 稍等一下 我得在这儿休息一会儿 |
[04:55] | Damn it. Oh, God. | 该死 天呐 |
[04:58] | Well, you know, this is… | 你知道的 这地方… |
[05:00] | this is kind of perfect right here. | 这地方也其实蛮不错的 |
[05:04] | Look, I think this is our spot. | 我想我们就可以在这里停下了 |
[05:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:10] | Yeah, it’s beautiful. | 真的 这里挺漂亮的 |
[05:13] | Yeah, it is beautiful. | 对啊 的确很漂亮 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:17] | Ah, man. | 天呐 |
[05:20] | Oh, Millie, I’m so tired of this. | 米莉 我都快累死了 |
[05:24] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[05:33] | I’ve been… | 我一直… |
[05:37] | I’ve been thinking about what the doctor said, | 我一直在想医生说的话 |
[05:38] | you know, about the operation. | 你知道的 手术的事 |
[05:43] | I don’t want to go through it again. | 我不想再经历一次了 |
[05:46] | I just want to live my life, Millie. | 我只想过自己的生活 米莉 |
[05:51] | Enjoy every moment I got left. | 享受我剩余的时光 |
[05:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:59] | I don’t want… I don’t want to go under the knife again. | 我不想…我不想再让他们在我身上动刀子了 |
[06:02] | That’s… | 那太… |
[06:04] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不想 |
[06:05] | Just… it’s too much. | 我实在是…受不了了 |
[06:13] | I think this is the right thing to do. | 我觉得这么做是对的 |
[06:18] | I think it’s what’s… what’s best for us. | 是对我们…对我们最好的选择 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:32] | You’re with me? | 你支持我吗 |
[06:34] | Of course I’m with you. | 我当然支持你 |
[06:39] | I’m always with you. | 我永远都支持你 |
[06:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:38] | – We’re almost there. – Breathe. | – 我们马上到了 – 深呼吸 |
[07:39] | Okay, calm, calm, calm. | 好 冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[07:41] | Oh, don’t worry about that. Just go. | 这个用不着你管 你开好自己的车就行了 |
[07:45] | You’re in the ocean. | 你身处海洋之中 |
[07:46] | – You just… – Stop it with the ocean. | – 你只管… – 别再海洋海洋的了 |
[07:47] | – Just drive. – Okay, I’m driving. | – 只管开你的车 – 好 我在开 |
[07:48] | Hank, you’re going so slow! | 汉克 你开得太慢了 |
[07:50] | We’re not gonna get into an accident now. | 我们现在不能再出事故 |
[07:52] | Okay, well, I don’t want to have a baby in the back of a car. | 好吧 我可不想孩子出生在汽车后座上 |
[07:54] | – Hank, just go! – Drive! | – 汉克 卯足劲儿开 – 开车 |
[07:55] | All right, fine, fine, fine. | 好 行行行 |
[07:57] | – Just stay calm. – It’s a red light! | – 保持冷静 – 红灯 |
[08:02] | We’re in the ocean. | 我们身处海洋之中 |
[08:03] | Can’t you just drive like a normal person? | 你能不能像个正常人一样开车 |
[08:05] | – Stay calm, stay calm. – Slow down. | – 保持冷静 保持冷静 – 开慢点 |
[08:06] | Slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[08:11] | Pregnant lady. Where do we go? Pregnant lady. | 我们有孕妇 我们该去哪儿 有孕妇 |
[08:13] | – Where’s the baby? – What are you doing here? | – 孩子呢 – 你们来这儿干嘛 |
[08:14] | Her stomach, obviously. | 很明显 你看她的肚子 |
[08:15] | No, you texted that she has a baby. | 不 你发短信说她要生了 |
[08:18] | Why are we talking about what I texted to you? | 我们干嘛要讨论我给你发的什么短信啊 |
[08:19] | Your whole text… it said, “Baby,” | 你的整条短信…上面写着“孩子” |
[08:20] | three exclamation points, “Hospital.” | 三个感叹号 “医院” |
[08:22] | Uh, that means the baby’s coming. | 意思是孩子要生了 |
[08:23] | Get to the hospital when you can. | 尽快赶到医院 |
[08:26] | – Where’s the baby? – Not here yet. | – 那孩子呢 – 还没生呢 |
[08:27] | – Coming. – Right? | – 快了 – 是吧 |
[08:28] | Out of the way. | 让开 |
[08:30] | Yeah, that text was confusing. | 是 短信是有点迷惑人 |
[08:32] | So you just got there? | 这么说你们才刚到 |
[08:34] | Okay, she just got there. Good. | 好吧 她刚到医院 很好 |
[08:36] | Well, how many centimeters is she? | 她子宫口开了几公分了 |
[08:39] | You don’t… okay, good. | 你不…好吧 没事 |
[08:42] | There’s no rush. Good, I’ll see you there. | 不用着急去 没事 到时候见 |
[08:44] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[08:46] | Oh, let’s clear this out for you. | 我们来给你腾点地方 |
[08:50] | You did some underwear shopping. | 你去买过内衣了 |
[08:52] | Yup, went shopping. | 对 去过了 |
[08:58] | – It’s different. – Yeah. | – 不一样了 – 对 |
[09:00] | There we go. | 好了 |
[09:01] | All right. | 行了 |
[09:08] | And you put the TV in here. I saw that. | 你把电视放里面了 我看见了 |
[09:10] | – Yeah, from the guest bedroom. – Yeah. | – 对 从客房搬过来了 – 嗯 |
[09:12] | Nobody was watching in there, and I’m alone in here, so… | 反正放那儿也没人看 我又一个人住 所以… |
[09:14] | I’ll put a wall mount up. | 我过两天安一个壁挂架 |
[09:16] | It’ll save us some space. | 会节省一点空间 |
[09:18] | Great. That’s a great idea. | 很好 主意不错 |
[09:24] | What is it with hospital gift shops? I don’t get it. | 我们来医院礼品店干嘛 我完全没搞懂 |
[09:25] | I want you to practice holding the baby. | 我想让你练习一下抱孩子 |
[09:28] | They got nothing. They got nothing here. | 他们什么都没有 他们这儿什么都没有 |
[09:29] | Should we get some of the bubblegum ones? | 要不我们买点泡泡糖 |
[09:31] | – Ooh, get a royal carnation. – Let’s get a couple of these. | – 有朵皇家康乃馨 – 我们买几个这个 |
[09:33] | I mean, the bubblegum would be better than these ’cause these are… | 我是说 泡泡糖要比这些东西好 |
[09:35] | I’ll tell you what, guys. I’m buying. | 我跟你们讲啊 我要买 |
[09:36] | – These are nice. – No, that’s weak. Put it down. | – 这些不错 – 不行 太差了 把它放下 |
[09:38] | – That’s horrible. – I tell you, you know what? | – 太糟糕了 – 我告诉你啊 你知道吗 |
[09:38] | It’s nice… we’ve been spending so much time in hospitals, | 挺好的 我们来医院那么多回 |
[09:40] | we finally have something to celebrate. | 终于能有点事值得庆祝一下了 |
[09:41] | Let’s get good ones. Do you have camachos? | 我们买点好的 你们这儿有卡马斯乔吗 |
[09:43] | Camachos, the cigar. You should have camachos. | 卡马斯乔 一种雪茄 你们应该有卡马斯乔的 |
[09:45] | If you’re here, why don’t we get good ones? | 既然你在这儿 为什么我们买不到好东西呢 |
[09:47] | Hank, I think these are the best they got. | 汉克 我觉得这就是他们这儿最好的了 |
[09:47] | I think we’re gonna have to settle for these. | 我觉得我们就暂时买这些吧 |
[09:48] | The big-time wrestler? You got Hector camachos? | 快乐时光摔跤手呢 有卡马斯乔吗 |
[09:49] | – You’re gonna have to suffer. – Oh, they’re horrible. | – 你只能先忍忍了 – 这些东西太次了 |
[09:50] | – All right. – Can you get through it? | – 好吧 – 你没意见吧 |
[09:52] | – We’ll see. – We can take it, I guess. | – 我们以后再买 – 我想我们可以接受 |
[09:55] | You go troll the area for some camachos… | 你翻来覆去地找就是为了卡马斯乔… |
[09:57] | No, it’s all right. Who cares, right? | 不 没关系 无所谓 对吧 |
[09:58] | – And, you know… – We’re having a baby, right? | – 你知道的… – 我们要有孩子了 对吧 |
[10:00] | The baby will be one or two years old by the time… | 到时候孩子都一两岁了 |
[10:01] | Get some of the bubblegum ones. | 来点泡泡糖 |
[10:01] | Can we get some of the bubblegum ones? | 我们能买点泡泡糖吗 |
[10:02] | – I almost killed… – I’m gonna hit the crapper. | – 我差点就… – 我去趟厕所 |
[10:04] | – all three of us in the car. – Okay. | – 把我们仨害死在车上了 – 好 |
[10:08] | I’m so happy they worked everything out, right? | 真高兴他们把所有事都解决了 对吧 |
[10:13] | Isn’t that great? | 这难道不是很棒吗 |
[10:14] | Yay, luncheonette. | 是啊 速食餐厅 |
[10:16] | Yup. | 对 |
[10:18] | It’s really great. | 真是太好了 |
[10:21] | So great. | 太棒了 |
[10:22] | It’s great. So great. | 太好了 太棒了 |
[10:25] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[10:26] | No, I mean, if you’re saying it’s great, | 不 我是说 既然你说很棒 |
[10:28] | then it must be great, I just… | 那就一定很棒 我只是… |
[10:30] | you don’t really seem like you’re… | 你看起来并不像真… |
[10:30] | I’m fine, I just wish that you wouldn’t have inserted yourself into this situation. | 我没事 我就是希望你别去干预他们 |
[10:35] | They had it all figured out. | 他们全部都解决了 |
[10:36] | I didn’t insert myself into anything. | 我没有干预任何事 |
[10:37] | Yes, you kind of did. | 你有 你的确干预了 |
[10:39] | You guilted my husband into doing this. | 你让我老公觉得这么做心理愧疚 |
[10:40] | – I did what? – You did. You guilted into… | – 我做什么了 – 你就是 你让我老公觉得… |
[10:42] | I didn’t guilt him into anything. | 我没有让他因为任何事愧疚 |
[10:43] | Jasmine, they made a decision to dissolve the business, | 贾思敏 他们俩为了解决生意上的事已经做好了决定 |
[10:45] | and you talked to him, and you guilted him back into this. | 你却又跑去跟他谈 让他觉得愧疚 又重新改变了决定 |
[10:47] | – No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did. | – 我没有 – 你有 |
[10:48] | Kristina, he’s a grown man. | 克里斯蒂娜 他是个成年人了 |
[10:49] | I didn’t do… make him do anything. | 我没有…逼他做任何事 |
[10:50] | The business is failing, okay? | 生意已经失败了 好吗 |
[10:51] | – It wasn’t failing. – Yes, it was. | – 没有失败 – 失败了 |
[10:53] | And then he felt guilty about it because of… | 然后他就因为克劳斯比而觉得自己… |
[10:54] | And what’s wrong with me talking to him? | 这跟我找他谈话又有什么关系 |
[10:55] | I just wanted him to have all the information. | 我只是想让他了解得更全面而已 |
[10:56] | Crosby taking care of him and everything else. | 心里有愧 他是为了照顾他才改变决定的 |
[10:58] | That’s it. Wait, what? | 就是这样 等等 什么 |
[10:59] | And you had to go and talk to him and make him… | 然后你就非得跑过去跟他讲 让他… |
[11:00] | And because he’s a child, | 因为他还是个小孩子 |
[11:01] | I guilted him into making that decision, right? | 我就让他因为做了那个决定而感到心里愧疚 是这个意思吗 |
[11:03] | It’s just… the problem is, | 只是… 问题是 |
[11:04] | is he’s taken care of his family for so long. | 这么久以来一直都是他在照顾着整个大家庭 |
[11:06] | – It’s not fair anymore. – Kristina. | – 这不公平 – 克里斯蒂娜 |
[11:08] | – What’s going on, guys? – It’s not fair. | – 你们俩这是怎么了 – 不公平 |
[11:09] | It’s not fair that he’s always the one | 永远都是他一个人在担负 |
[11:10] | to be responsible for the family. | 这个家的的责任 这不公平 |
[11:11] | What’s going… what is this? | 怎么…你们在吵什么 |
[11:12] | No one said he’s responsible for the family. | 没人说他应该担负这个家的责任 |
[11:13] | And I never would’ve gone behind my husband’s back | 我也永远不会背着我老公 |
[11:16] | – and talked to your husband about this. – Oh, but you did. | – 跟你老公说这些话 – 可是你说了啊 |
[11:18] | Wait a minute, what’s going on? | 等等 到底怎么了 |
[11:18] | You didn’t do that. You… | 你没有这么做 你… |
[11:19] | – I did. – It’s the truth. | – 我做了 – 这是真的 |
[11:20] | You went and talked to Adam about our business? | 你去跟亚当谈了我们生意上的事 |
[11:21] | – Yup. – Yes. | – 没错 – 对 |
[11:22] | – She didn’t do anything wrong. – When? Right before… | – 她没有做错任何事 – 什么时候 就在… |
[11:25] | – right before you… – What? | – 就在你… – 怎么了 |
[11:27] | Is that why you changed your mind? | 所以你才改变主意了吗 |
[11:29] | Because my wife went and talked to you, | 因为我老婆去跟你谈过了 |
[11:30] | and then you pitied me? | 你就同情我了 |
[11:31] | – No. It’s… – That’s what… | – 不是… – 所以你才… |
[11:33] | No, Crosby, it doesn’t matter. | 不 克劳斯比 这不重要 |
[11:35] | – It’s decided. – It does matter. | – 我们已经决定了 – 这很重要 |
[11:36] | Please hold on a second here. | 你们先等等 |
[11:38] | Dad, it’s all right. I got this. | 爸 没事 我能解决 |
[11:39] | Look, there’s a lot of reasons, Crosby, | 听我说 克劳斯比 我这么做的理由有很多 |
[11:40] | but you got what you wanted. It’s okay. | 但是你得到了自己想要的了 这就行了 |
[11:41] | Well, you don’t need to do me any favors. | 你不用再帮我了 |
[11:43] | I don’t need your charity. | 我不需要你的施舍 |
[11:44] | Crosby, you’re upsetting your father. | 克劳斯比 你惹你爸不高兴了 |
[11:45] | – Is that what you think it is? – Well, okay, great, good. | – 你就是这么想的吗 – 好 很好 好极了 |
[11:46] | ‘Cause I don’t want to take care of my little brother anymore. | 反正我早就不想再照顾你这个弟弟了 |
[11:48] | Oh, you were taking care of me? | 你在照顾我吗 |
[11:49] | Taking care of him? What is that supposed to mean? | 照顾他 这话是什么意思 |
[11:50] | I think I had the idea for the luncheonette, | 速食餐厅的点子是我出的 |
[11:52] | which gave you a job for three years, | 是它让你这三年有了工作 |
[11:54] | – You’re upsetting your father. – not the other way around. | – 你惹你爸不高兴了 – 而不是其他别的什么 |
[11:56] | Okay, I’m very sorry. | 好 我非常抱歉 |
[11:56] | Hanging out with musicians, I’m crunching numbers, | 跟那些音乐人打交道 捣鼓数字的都是我 |
[12:02] | and yeah, sometimes I don’t love it; Sometimes I hate it. | 是 我有时候是不喜欢这份工作 有时候我甚至很讨厌它 |
[12:04] | You were crunching numbers at TNS. | 捣鼓数字那是你在鞋店的时候做的 |
[12:05] | – That’s life. – You should leave. | – 这是生活 – 你应该离开 |
[12:06] | – That’s having a job. – ‘Cause I quit. | – 那才叫有工作 – 因为我不干了 |
[12:07] | All right, so there’s no more luncheonette. | 好 以后再也不存在什么速食餐厅了 |
[12:08] | – Crosby, wait. – Okay, go ahead, quit. | – 克劳斯比 等等 – 好 不干就不干 |
[12:17] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[12:22] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[12:24] | It was a false alarm. | 虚假警报 |
[12:25] | Yeah, you know. | 嗯 就这样 |
[12:27] | It was gas. | 是颗烟雾弹 |
[12:30] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:37] | Crosby. Crosby. | 克劳斯比 克劳斯比 |
[12:39] | Hey, you can’t throw a tantrum and leave. | 你不能就这么乱发一通脾气离开 |
[12:43] | That’s the second time that you’ve gone behind my back | 这是第二次我一跟你私下谈完事 |
[12:45] | after I told you something in private. | 你就转过头背着我告诉别人了 |
[12:46] | You went and told your mom that I had financial issues, | 我财政上出现问题的时候你去告诉了你妈 |
[12:48] | and then you go tell Adam that, | 这回你又去跟亚当说这些 |
[12:50] | and everyone knows but me, and I look stupid? | 除了我之外所有人都知道 我看起来就跟个傻瓜一样 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry. I was trying to help you. | 对不起 我是想帮你 |
[12:53] | Oh, because I can’t help myself? | 因为我自己解决不了吗 |
[12:55] | – That’s not why I did it. – Listen to me. | – 不是这样的 – 听我说 |
[12:58] | I can’t be in business with somebody | 我不能跟一个 |
[12:59] | who doesn’t want to be in business with me. | 压根不想跟我做生意的人一起做生意 |
[13:01] | I can’t have a partnership like that. | 我不能跟这样的人做搭档 |
[13:02] | Baby, I just went to Adam ’cause I knew | 亲爱的 我去跟亚当谈是因为我知道 |
[13:04] | how much the luncheonette means to you. | 速食餐厅对你来说意味着什么 |
[13:05] | That’s why. I’m sorry. | 这就是我帮你的原因 对不起 |
[13:07] | It doesn’t mean anything to me now. | 它现在对我来说什么意义都没有 |
[13:09] | What was special about it was Adam and I. | 它之所以那么特别 是因为它是我跟亚当一起经营的 |
[13:11] | I don’t have that now, so it doesn’t matter. | 我现在不想要了 所以已经无所谓了 |
[13:21] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[13:22] | Your chocolate chip pancakes are so much better than mom’s. | 你做的巧克力片比妈做的好吃太多了 |
[13:25] | Thank you. You’re right. They are better. | 谢谢 你说得对 的确好多了 |
[13:26] | Come on, mom. You have to give it to him. | 拜托 妈 你必须得退位让贤 |
[13:29] | – They’re so much better. – No. | – 真的好太多了 – 不 |
[13:29] | Victor, tell them mine are awesomer. | 维克多 告诉他们我做的更好吃 |
[13:32] | Well, yours are a little chewy, but that’s totally fine. | 你做的有一点难嚼 不过总体说来还好 |
[13:36] | – What? – Okay. | – 什么 – 好吧 |
[13:36] | – But other… – Oh, you guys are the worst. | – 不过其他… – 你们几个太坏了 |
[13:38] | Other skills. | 其他技术 |
[13:39] | Oh, this is work. I’ll be right back. | 工作上的电话 我去去就回 |
[13:42] | – You guys want another one? – Hi. | – 你们要再来一个吗 – 喂 |
[13:44] | Not a good time. | 你打来的不是时候 |
[13:46] | Yup. | 对 |
[13:48] | Is mom is still taking us to school? | 还是妈送我们去学校吗 |
[13:50] | Yup. | 对 |
[13:51] | If we’re late, Mrs. Reese says I basically fail. | 要是我们吃到了 瑞斯老师说我基本上就挂科了 |
[13:53] | Mrs. Reese is like a slave driver. | 瑞斯老师就跟个奴隶主似的 |
[13:55] | Okay, let me ask her. | 好 我问问她 |
[13:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:59] | Sorry, can you, um… | 抱歉 你能… |
[14:01] | Did you still want to take ’em? | 你想继续送他们去学校吗 |
[14:02] | Chris, can I call you right back? | 克里斯 我再打给你行吧 |
[14:03] | – Thank you. – Okay, that was Chris? | – 谢谢 – 好吧 克里斯打来的吗 |
[14:06] | Yeah, it was Chris. I’m sorry. | 对 是克里斯 对不起 |
[14:07] | I know, we have a case, and he’s gonna be calling. | 我知道 我们在做一个案子 我得打给他 |
[14:10] | – You know, this is part of… – Yeah, no, I know. | – 你知道的 这是工作的一部… – 是 没事 我知道 |
[14:11] | Listen, I understand. Let us just… | 听我说 我明白 我们先… |
[14:13] | Can it not be when we’ve having breakfast with the kids? | 能别在跟孩子们吃早餐的时候吗 |
[14:16] | It’s our first breakfast… | 这是我们第一顿早餐 |
[14:17] | And Victor’s finally opening up. | 维克多好不容易才接受 |
[14:18] | I know. It’s going so well. | 我知道 一切都很顺利 |
[14:20] | We just… we had to file this case by 9:00 A.M., | 我们只是…我们9点得把这个案子归档 |
[14:22] | and so it was getting close, so I had to take the call. | 所以时间快到了 我必须得打给他 |
[14:24] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:31] | I’m sorry that it’s Chris, | 很抱歉是克里斯 |
[14:33] | but, you know, I slept with people. | 可是你也知道 我跟别人睡过 |
[14:35] | You slept with people. It’s just… who cares? | 你也跟别人睡过 就是…无所谓嘛 |
[14:37] | Let’s go. Let’s… | 我们走吧 我们… |
[14:39] | Wait. Wait, what? | 等等 等等 什么 |
[14:42] | What do you mean, people? | 什么叫跟人睡过 |
[14:44] | I mean, you slept with… | 我是说 你跟… |
[14:47] | Okay, I did not mean to have… | 好吧 我不是有意… |
[14:49] | We don’t have time for this conversation right now. | 我们现在没时间讨论这些 |
[14:53] | Okay, right, right, but how many people? | 好吧 对 对 但到底你跟多少人睡过 |
[14:56] | – Joel. – Sorry. | – 乔 – 抱歉 |
[14:57] | – It’s… no, it’s just… – Okay. | – 我只是…不 只是… – 好吧 |
[14:59] | But just for the record, | 不过为了准确起见 |
[15:01] | I didn’t… I didn’t sleep with people. | 我没有…我没跟任何人睡过 |
[15:05] | That’s… | 这… |
[15:06] | All right, we’re not having this conversation right now. | 好吧 我们现在先别谈这个 |
[15:08] | – I’m sorry I brought it up. – Okay. | – 我很抱歉挑起了这个话题 – 好吧 |
[15:08] | We can have this conversation later. | 我们之后再谈这个问题 |
[15:22] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[15:23] | There it is right there. | 它就在这儿 |
[15:25] | Santillana del mar. | 海边的散提亚拿 |
[15:27] | Ah, that’s pretty. | 好漂亮 |
[15:29] | You got to… you got to say it like that. | 你不得不…你不得不承认这点 |
[15:30] | About ten years ago, it was an assignment, | 大约十年前 这是我一个作业 |
[15:35] | and I thought, “If I ever really get married”… | 我就在想 要是我真结婚了 |
[15:39] | you know, I didn’t think I was ever getting married… | 我当时都没觉得自己能结得了婚 |
[15:41] | but I thought, “Hey, if I ever do”… | 不过我在想 要是我能… |
[15:43] | right there. Look at that photo, right? | 在这里结的话 你看这张照片 对吧 |
[15:45] | – If you… hmm? – Yeah. | – 如果你… – 嗯 |
[15:48] | – Right? – Hmm. | – 对吧 – 嗯 |
[15:50] | That’s not a gazebo, that’s for sure. | 那不是露台 这是肯定的 |
[15:54] | – That’d be cool, wouldn’t it? – Mm-hmm. | – 这样的话太棒了 不是吗 – 嗯哼 |
[15:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:57] | I mean, someday, but that seems like a lot | 以后吧 不过现在看起来 |
[15:59] | Right now to go | 去那么远的地方的话 |
[16:01] | someplace far away. | 太麻烦了 |
[16:03] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 是 我知道 我知道 |
[16:05] | No, I’m not gonna, you know… | 我没打算… |
[16:06] | – I get it. I… it’s also… – Yeah. | – 我明白 我…这也… – 对 |
[16:08] | No, I get it. I get it. I know. | 不 我明白 我明白 我都知道 |
[16:10] | – It’s not that I’m not excited. – No, I don’t care. | – 并不是我不够激动 – 我不在乎 |
[16:13] | I’m not… there’s no rush. | 我不…用不着急 |
[16:14] | I’m not pushing it. I’m just… | 我不逼你 我只是… |
[16:17] | Don’t worry about it. | 你不用担心 |
[16:21] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you about your… | 我一直想跟你谈谈你的… |
[16:23] | the whole thing with your dad. | 你爸的事 |
[16:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:26] | Yeah, you know, I… | 嗯 你也知道 我… |
[16:27] | Just don’t… don’t know what that experience is like, | 我就是…就是不知道那是什么感受 |
[16:34] | you know, thinking you’re gonna lose your dad. | 向着你就要失去自己的爸爸了 |
[16:35] | My dad, you know, my dad left when I was a little kid, | 我爸他…我很小的时候就离开了我 |
[16:38] | and I don’t even really know him, but, uh, | 我几乎都不认识他 但是… |
[16:42] | I’m just glad you had him for a long time | 我很高兴你能拥有这么个爸爸这么长时间 |
[16:44] | ’cause he’s… he’s got to be a real good guy. | 因为他…他一定是个真正的好人 |
[16:48] | You know, ’cause you’re so good. | 因为你这么好 |
[16:49] | You’re… | 你… |
[16:53] | you’re beautiful. I mean, you’re beautiful. | 你这么美 我是说 你很美 |
[16:55] | To look at, you’re very beautiful. | 你看起来就很美 |
[16:56] | I mean on the inside. | 我刚才是说你内心也很美 |
[16:58] | You’re… that’s where you’re also… | 你…你从心底就是个… |
[17:01] | you’re a beautiful person, you know? | 很美的人 你知道吗 |
[17:04] | And I just think, like, your dad… | 我就想 你爸爸… |
[17:09] | He gave you… | 他给了你… |
[17:12] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[17:16] | A lot of love growing up. | 在成长当中给了你很多爱 |
[17:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:45] | How much longer do I have to do this? | 我还要这样坐多久 |
[17:47] | Oh, could you give me just five more minutes? | 你能再给我五分钟吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah, if I don’t cramp up. | 行 要是我没有抽筋的话 |
[18:02] | Um, I think we should tell the kids what we talked about. | 我觉得我们应该告诉孩子们我们讨论的事 |
[18:09] | About… Not having the surgery. | 关于…不做手术的事 |
[18:22] | Are you ready to have that conversation? | 你准备好跟他们说了吗 |
[18:26] | No. | 没有 |
[18:30] | But I need to. | 但是我得说 |
[18:38] | So, I mean, we could have… | 所以我们可以… |
[18:40] | we could have ’em over to dinner, you know? | 我们可以请他们吃顿晚餐 你知道吗 |
[18:43] | Just the four kids, and… | 就他们四个 然后… |
[18:47] | We could tell ’em then. | 我们当面告诉他们 |
[18:50] | No grandkids, no distractions, | 没有孙辈们 没有分心的事 |
[18:52] | no… No running around or anything. | 没有…他们在围绕在身边 |
[18:55] | Just the… Just us. | 就…就我们 |
[18:58] | Just the original six. | 就我们和孩子六个人 |
[19:04] | We could tell them. | 我们可以告诉他们 |
[19:08] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:22] | Then that’s what we’ll do. That’s the plan. | 我们就这么做 就这样 |
[19:43] | All right, Edgar. | 好了 埃德加 |
[19:44] | It’s recipe selection day. You ready? | 今天是食谱选择日 准备好了吗 |
[19:45] | – Yup. – Here’s what I’m thinking. | – 准备好了 – 我是这样想的 |
[19:47] | Something French, something simple. | 就做点简单的法国菜 |
[19:48] | An omelet. | 煎蛋 |
[19:50] | As your mentor, what do you say, mentee? | 作为你的导师 你觉得怎么样 学生 |
[19:52] | Well, oh, a camera. | 相机 |
[19:54] | Oh, picture opportunity. | 照相了 |
[19:55] | Career week. Hey. | 职业周 嘿 |
[19:56] | – What are you doing? – Posing for your picture. | – 你们在干嘛 – 给你摆姿势啊 |
[20:00] | No. I am documenting career week. I’m not taking selfies. | 不 我在为职业周编制文件 不拍私人照片 |
[20:02] | – OK. – Hank is my mentor, | – 好 – 汉克是我的导师 |
[20:04] | and as my mentor, he’s inform me that we deplore stannic shots with face smiles. | 作为我的导师 他告诉我我们不提倡拍照的时候脸上挂着笑容 |
[20:08] | – OK. – They literally mak a sick. So do this, or this, | – 好 – 这样会让人反感 所以做这个动作 或者这个动作 |
[20:11] | – people don’t know why they do these things in conversation. – Yeah,thanks, Max. | – 人们做这些姿势的时候其实不知道为什么会这么做 – 谢谢 麦克斯 |
[20:14] | – I wanna make souffle. – Souffle? | -我想做蛋奶酥 – 蛋奶酥 |
[20:17] | I’ve read a cook book that a chef is not a true chef unless he masters is souffle. | 我读过一本书上面写着不会做蛋奶酥的主厨算是主厨 |
[20:23] | That’s true, I’m sure. But I think souffle may be a little challenge for us. | 这话是没错 但是我觉得蛋奶酥对我们来说挑战太大 |
[20:27] | It might be something we want to work up to. | 我们可以把它当作一个目标 |
[20:29] | – Maybe next year. – Okay. | – 我们可以明年再做 – 好 |
[20:31] | Probably doesn’t matter what you cook | 反正你最后也会以失业告终 |
[20:32] | since you’re probably gonna end up unemployed anyway. | 所以你现在做什么菜都没有任何意义 |
[20:34] | Max, what are you talking about? | 麦克斯 你说什么 |
[20:35] | Autism has an 85% unemployment rate. | 患了自闭症的人有85%的失业率 |
[20:38] | No, that is not necessarily true. | 这不是真的 |
[20:40] | This is good stuff. This is raw emotion. | 这个不错 最原始的情感 |
[20:41] | It’s not necessarily true, Max. | 这不是真的 麦克斯 |
[20:42] | It absolutely is. It is actually… | 当然是真的 其实… |
[20:44] | No, well, it’s not gonna be true here at chambers, okay? | 不 在钱伯斯学院这儿不会这样的 知道吗 |
[20:46] | You guys are all gonna be employed. | 你们都会找到工作的 |
[20:47] | Edgar, you’re gonna be employed. Max, you’re gonna be employed. | 埃德加 你会找到工作的 麦克斯 你也会 |
[20:49] | Dylan, Aaron Brownstein, Kiara. | 迪伦 亚伦·布朗斯坦 加拉 |
[20:51] | Everybody’s gonna be employed, okay? | 你们所有人都会找到工作的 知道吗 |
[20:52] | Dylan might have a shot because she has no diagnosis, | 迪伦可能还有机会 因为她没有正式被诊断 |
[20:54] | but the rest of us are basically screwed. | 但我们其他人就基本上完蛋了 |
[20:56] | No, you’re not screwed. | 你们没有完蛋 |
[20:57] | You’re not screwed. Don’t listen to him, Edgar. | 你们没有完蛋 别听他说 埃德加 |
[20:59] | Listen to me. Max, you’re not screwed, okay? | 听我说 麦克斯 你没有完蛋 知道吗 |
[21:00] | You all have great potential to have great careers. | 你们都有潜力找到一份很棒的工作 |
[21:02] | – That’s extremely subjective. – And I’ll tell you something. | – 这完全是主观意见 – 我告诉你们 |
[21:04] | Edgar, we are making that souffle. | 埃德加 我们来做蛋奶酥 |
[21:07] | I’ll get started. | 我来开始 |
[21:09] | – Dad, look this way. – Souffle it is. | – 爸 看这边 – 就做蛋奶酥 |
[21:10] | We have declared it. Souffle. | 我们说好了 蛋奶酥 |
[21:14] | Dad, this last photo of you was terrible. | 爸 你最后一张拍得实在太难看了 |
[21:16] | Okay, that’s all right. | 好吧 没关系 |
[21:19] | ♪ Go round and round ♪ | ♪ 四季轮换 ♪ |
[21:22] | ♪ Painted ponies go ud ♪ | ♪ 彩色的小马向前走 ♪ |
[21:27] | ♪ We’re captive on the carousel ♪ | ♪ 我们被时间的旋转木马 ♪ |
[21:30] | ♪ Of time♪ | ♪ 俘获 ♪ |
[21:33] | Hey, you’re playing our song. | 嘿 你在唱我们的歌诶 |
[21:35] | – Yeah. Hi. – Hi. | – 对啊 嗨 – 嗨 |
[21:37] | What’s your excuse for coming by this time? | 你这次来有什么借口 |
[21:39] | I don’t have one, I just felt like coming by again. | 没有借口 我就是觉得该来了 |
[21:41] | Wow. You look good. | 你看起来很好 |
[21:42] | I just wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 我只是想确保你没事儿 |
[21:44] | You okay? I’m headed to grandma and grandpa’s. | 你还好吗 我要去爷爷奶奶家 |
[21:46] | – I’m fine. I have a phone. – Ah, a phone. | – 我没事 我有电话 – 电话啊 |
[21:48] | – I forget. – Yes, it’s a new invention. | – 我给忘了 – 这算是个新借口了 |
[21:50] | – I can call you. – Okay. | – 我可以给你打电话 – 好 |
[21:51] | – I’ll text you, I promise. – You look good. | – 我会给你发短信的 我发誓 – 你看起来不错 |
[21:52] | – No aches or pains or… – No. I feel great. | – 肚子不疼 身上也不疼… – 我感觉很好 |
[21:55] | All right, okay, well, I’m just sticking my head in. | 好吧 好 我就是过来看看你 |
[21:57] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[21:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:01] | I was just-on say you could stay | 我刚想告诉你 如果你愿意的话 |
[22:03] | and hang out for a minute if you want. | 你可以留下来玩一会儿 |
[22:05] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[22:06] | I would love to. | 我很乐意 |
[22:09] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:14] | Just, like… | 我只是… |
[22:17] | Thinking about stuff. | 在想一些事 |
[22:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:25] | I am feeling bad because… | 我感觉很不好 因为… |
[22:30] | The other day, you know, | 那天… |
[22:31] | when I thought I was gonna have the baby… | 我以为自己马上就有孩子了 |
[22:35] | When I found out that I wasn’t, | 结果却发现其实不是 |
[22:37] | I felt so relieved. | 我突然就如释重负 |
[22:41] | I mean, I have a job that pays me nothing | 我是说 我有一份领不到薪水的工作 |
[22:44] | and that’s probably not gonna last much longer, | 而且这可能还会持续更久 |
[22:46] | and I have no idea even how to take care of myself, | 我现在连怎么照顾自己都不知道 |
[22:51] | and I just… | 我只是… |
[22:53] | Something shifts. You just have to trust me. | 生活不一样了 你只要相信我就行 |
[22:56] | Something shifts, and you’ll figure it out. | 生活不一样了 但你会有办法应对的 |
[23:01] | But what if I don’t? | 要是我不能呢 |
[23:03] | What if… what if having this baby was a mistake? | 要是…要是生这个孩子就是个错误呢 |
[23:14] | When you hold the baby, | 当你抱着孩子的时候 |
[23:19] | something happens, | 你会感觉到一些东西 |
[23:22] | and I can almost guarantee you | 我完全可以向你保证 |
[23:25] | you won’t feel like it’s a mistake then. | 到那时候你绝对不会觉得这是个错误 |
[23:32] | How can you hold this thing with that stomach? | 你的肚子怎么装下这么大个宝宝的 |
[23:40] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[23:43] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[23:48] | G? | G调 |
[23:49] | G. | G调 |
[23:57] | ♪ Yesterday a child came out ♪ | ♪ 昨天有个孩子出生了 ♪ |
[24:02] | ♪ Into wonder ♪ | ♪ 宛如奇迹一般 ♪ |
[24:05] | ♪ Wonder or wander ♪ | ♪ 奇迹亦或漫步 ♪ |
[24:05] | ♪ Caught a dragonfly ♪ | ♪ 抓住一只蜻蜓 ♪ |
[24:09] | ♪ Inside a jar ♪ | ♪ 放入玻璃瓶 ♪ |
[24:13] | ♪ Fearful when the sky ♪ | ♪ 当天空坠落 ♪ |
[24:17] | ♪ Falling ♪ Was full of a star ♪ | ♪ 恐惧 ♪ 满天的繁星 ♪ |
[24:29] | Everybody. | 一起来 |
[24:29] | ♪ And the seasons, they go round and round ♪ | ♪ 而四季 不停的轮换 ♪ |
[24:33] | ♪ And the painted ponies go up and down ♪ | ♪ 彩色的小马上下起伏 ♪ |
[24:37] | – ♪ We’re captive♪ – C. | – ♪ 我们 ♪ – C调 |
[24:40] | ♪ On a carousel of ♪ | ♪ 时间的旋转木马 ♪ |
[24:43] | G. | G调 |
[24:44] | ♪ Time ♪ | ♪ 俘获 ♪ |
[24:46] | ♪ We can’t return ♪ | ♪ 我们回不去 ♪ |
[24:48] | ♪ We can only look behind from where we came ♪ | ♪ 我们只能望着我们所来之处 ♪ |
[24:53] | ♪ And go round and round and round in the circle game ♪ | ♪ 在游戏的轮回中不断前进 前进 前进 ♪ |
[25:00] | Joni. | 乔尼 |
[25:02] | ♪ Round and round and round in the circle game ♪ | ♪ 在游戏的轮回中不断前进 前进 前进 ♪ |
[25:09] | You still got it. | 你还是很在行嘛 |
[25:13] | Thank you, Detroit. | 谢谢你 底特律 |
[25:14] | You were the original little sulky girl. | 你就是生气女孩的原版 |
[25:16] | Yes, right, I think you sulked nonstop | 是啊 1992年到94年这几年间 |
[25:18] | from about 1992 to ’94 maybe. | 你生气从来都没间断过 |
[25:20] | Okay, forgive me for ten years ago. | 好吧 这些旧账就饶了我吧 |
[25:22] | She perked right up when Frank Gangi came on the scene though. | 不过弗兰克·甘奇来的时候她倒是立马就精神了 |
[25:24] | Oh, Gangi, what a beautiful hairdo. | 甘奇啊 发型太帅了 |
[25:28] | “Mrs. Braverman, is Julia home? | 布雷弗曼太太 茱莉亚在家吗 |
[25:30] | – Julia. – I remember the teeth, I do. | – 茱莉亚 – 我还记得他的牙齿 真的 |
[25:32] | He had a transplant with a horse, right? | 他移植了一匹马的器官 对吧 |
[25:33] | That’s how he ended up with those? | 所以你才跟他分手了对吧 |
[25:34] | I remember all of it about my first boyfriend. | 我记得我第一任男友的所有事 |
[25:36] | And then, yeah, you brought… | 然后 对 你领回了一个… |
[25:37] | whose name is not gangrene or Ganges | 他的名字不叫坏疽或者甘奇斯 |
[25:39] | or whatever you guys called him. | 或者你们喊的其他名字 |
[25:41] | Oh, I’m sorry. Mr. Ganges, is it? | 不好意思 不是叫甘奇斯吗 |
[25:42] | That’s… | 那… |
[25:43] | “Exactly is your intention with my daughter with those teeth? “ | 你牙齿长这样就为了打我女儿的主意是吧 |
[25:47] | Wait a minute, I didn’t do that. | 等等 我才没这么说过 |
[25:48] | – Yes, you did. – And with a name like Gangi… | – 你绝对这么说的 – 叫甘奇的人… |
[25:51] | – scarier than normal. – Oh, yeah. | – 可比其他名字的瘆人多了 – 是啊 |
[25:53] | That was the same day that Adam | 这跟亚当想用刀… |
[25:55] | tried to kill you with a knife… with a Swiss army knife. | 想用一把瑞士刀宰了你是同一天 |
[25:56] | The same day my eldest brother | 跟我大哥想拿把瑞士刀 |
[25:58] | stabbed me with a Swiss army knife. | 捅我是同一天 |
[26:00] | – Yeah. – That’s right. Yeah. | – 对 – 没错 对 |
[26:01] | You stabbed yourself in the neck. | 是你自己捅了自己的脖子 |
[26:03] | – I didn’t… – Oh, sure, that happens a lot. | – 我没有… – 绝对有 这事儿经常发生 |
[26:04] | – People stab themselves. – Sticking to that story. | – 尝尝有人捅自己 – 就发生在那件事之后 |
[26:05] | If you hadn’t stolen my knife in the first place, | 要不是你先偷了我的刀 |
[26:07] | none of it would’ve ever happened. | 这些事都不会发生 |
[26:09] | I was eight years old. | 我那时候才八岁 |
[26:10] | I was looking at it ’cause I was a curious little kid. | 我之所以到处找那把刀是因为我是个好奇的小孩 |
[26:11] | I told you to give it back. You wouldn’t give it back. | 我让你还给我 可你就是不肯 |
[26:12] | Could’ve been a little more generous. | 你就不能大方点吗 |
[26:13] | No, you stole it. I asked you to put it down. | 是你偷的 我让你把它放下 |
[26:15] | You didn’t ask me to do anything. | 你才没有这么说过 |
[26:16] | Yes, I did. | 我说了 |
[26:16] | It was stolen from me. | 你是从我这儿偷的 |
[26:19] | You guys, you’re holding actual knife. | 你们两个 你们俩现在手里可拿着真家伙呢 |
[26:20] | – Put ’em down. – So I grabbed… | – 把刀放下 – 于是我就抓起了… |
[26:21] | – I let go. – No. No, you didn’t. | – 我放手了 – 屁 你才没有 |
[26:22] | You grabbed the knife out of my hand… | 你从我手里一把把刀给抓走了… |
[26:28] | ♪ Is it war if you fighting? ♪ | ♪ 吵架就是战争吗 ♪ |
[26:30] | ♪ Is it love when you don’t? ♪ | ♪ 不吵就是爱吗 ♪ |
[26:34] | ♪ There is more when you let go ♪ | ♪ 如果放开你放不开的恐惧 ♪ |
[26:38] | ♪ Of the fear that you can’t ♪ | ♪ 你会拥有更多 ♪ |
[26:42] | ♪ As we burn in the fire ♪ | ♪ 当我们在火中燃烧 ♪ |
[26:46] | ♪ Slowly learning to breathe ♪ | ♪ 慢慢学会去呼吸 ♪ |
[26:50] | ♪ Just keep calm in the falling ♪ | ♪ 当你摔倒时不要惊慌 ♪ |
[26:54] | ♪ Always looking ♪ | ♪ 永远都要去追寻 ♪ |
[26:57] | ♪ For an underneath ♪ | ♪ 心底渴望的东西 ♪ |
[26:59] | Hi. Yeah, I’m coming back. | 嗨 嗯 我马上回去 |
[27:03] | I just… I needed to rest a little bit here. | 我只是…我得在这儿休息一会儿 |
[27:06] | ♪ I’m sorry we don’t have forever ♪ | ♪ 我很遗憾我们没有永远 ♪ |
[27:13] | That dumb knife fight, right? | 为了把刀就争成这样很愚蠢对吧 |
[27:15] | Look, Sarah, there’s so much yelling. | 萨拉啊 外面实在是太吵了 |
[27:17] | It’s just… | 实在是… |
[27:28] | Hey, so… | 嘿 那个… |
[27:34] | Hank proposed to me, | 汉克跟我求婚了 |
[27:40] | and we’re gonna get married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[27:49] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | – 恭喜你了 – 谢谢 |
[27:52] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[27:57] | Oh, I can hardly wait to walk you down the aisle, you know? | 我迫不及待想挽着你的手走上婚礼的走廊了 你知道吗 |
[28:04] | Me too. I can hardly wait. | 我也是 我也迫不及待了 |
[28:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:08] | But, baby, I’m so proud of you. | 不过宝贝 我好为你感到骄傲 |
[28:12] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[28:13] | ♪ I’m sorry we don’t have forever ♪ | ♪ 我很遗憾我们没有永远 ♪ |
[28:17] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢你 爸 |
[28:19] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[28:24] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[28:38] | You’re home late. | 你回来晚了 |
[28:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:42] | Traffic on the bridge was horrendous. | 桥上堵车太严重了 |
[28:44] | How was the big sibling-only dinner? | 仅限兄弟姐妹的晚餐吃的怎么样了 |
[28:54] | Dad’s not having the surgery. | 爸决定不做手术了 |
[28:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:59] | He decided it’s too risky or something. | 他觉得那样太冒险了 |
[29:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:05] | Maybe he’ll change his mind. | 也许他会改变主意的 |
[29:10] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会 |
[29:11] | Ah, Zeek. | 奇克啊 |
[29:15] | ♪ I run ike I never run ♪ | ♪ 我以最快的速度跑着 ♪ |
[29:17] | ♪ Try like I never tried ♪ | ♪ 以最大的努力努力着 ♪ |
[29:19] | ♪ Fight like I never fought ♪ | ♪ 以我的全力抗争着 ♪ |
[29:21] | We have to talk about our stuff. | 我们得谈谈我们的事 |
[29:23] | We have to talk about my job and Chris. | 我们得谈谈我的工作和克里斯的事 |
[29:26] | Okay. I just don’t want ’em… | 好吧 我不想让孩子们… |
[29:29] | you saw how upset Victor was. | 你也看到了维克多有多不安 |
[29:31] | I don’t want to argue. | 我不想吵架 |
[29:33] | I don’t want ’em to hear us arguing. | 我不想让他们听到我们吵架 |
[29:34] | I just… | 我只是… |
[29:35] | Okay. I don’t… I don’t know. | 好吧 我不…我不知道 |
[29:38] | We can’t just let it fester. We have to get it out. | 我们不能让事情再恶化下去了 我们必须得解决 |
[29:40] | Okay, well, then, I don’t want to talk about it. | 那好吧 我不想谈这件事 |
[29:42] | I don’t want to argue. | 我不想跟你争 |
[29:46] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[29:47] | I don’t want to… I just moved back. | 我不想…我才刚搬回来 |
[29:48] | I don’t wanting that back into this house. | 我不想再变成之前那样 |
[29:51] | I’m too… I’m too scared to argue. | 我太…我太害怕争吵了 |
[29:54] | Well, I’m too scared not to argue. | 我太害怕没有争吵 |
[29:56] | ♪ I’m always saying ♪ | ♪ 我总是在说 ♪ |
[29:59] | I just… I hate… | 我只是…我不喜欢… |
[30:02] | I hate that you still work with that guy. | 我不喜欢你还跟那个家伙在一起工作 |
[30:04] | Okay, but it’s over. It is like… | 好吧 可我们已经结束了 就好像… |
[30:06] | I think you think it’s over. | 我觉得只是你觉得结束了 |
[30:07] | It is over for me… | 对我来说已经结束了 |
[30:09] | the guy is a totally different beast. | 那家伙是一个完全不一样的野兽 |
[30:09] | You have to trust me. | 你得信任我 |
[30:10] | Any time you’re in a situation like that, | 你只要陷入那种情况 |
[30:11] | it’s gonna keep coming up. | 就会不断有状况发生 |
[30:12] | You don’t want to quit my job, and we agreed to that. | 你不想让我辞掉工作 我们这点已经达成一致意见了 |
[30:14] | I’m not asking you to stop being a lawyer. | 我没说让你不做律师了 |
[30:15] | I was unemployed for so long. | 我之前已经失业太久了 |
[30:17] | That was so humiliating for me. It was so… | 这对我来说很丢脸 实在是太… |
[30:19] | you can stay working at this job | 你可以在找别的工作的同时 |
[30:20] | while you look for another job. | 继续做这份工作 |
[30:21] | That’s… | 这… |
[30:22] | Joel, so we have to reevaluate everything right now? | 乔 难道我们现在必须重新评估一下所有事吗 |
[30:25] | I’m getting adjusted to this. | 我正在努力接受这件事 |
[30:27] | – Like, I had no idea. – This is… | – 我完全不知道 – 这… |
[30:28] | several men sleeping in my bed while I was gone. | 在我不在的这段时间内有几个男人谁在我的床上 |
[30:30] | Zero. There were zero. | 一个都没有 一个人都没有 |
[30:31] | I’m asking you to be sensitive. | 我让你敏感一点 |
[30:32] | If you found out that I’d slept with multiple women, | 如果你发现我跟很多女人睡过 |
[30:34] | and all of a sudden… | 突然之间… |
[30:35] | Joel, I would be very hurt by it, of course, | 乔 我当然会为此非常受伤 |
[30:37] | but I trust you because I love you. | 但是我信任你 因为我爱你 |
[30:38] | – Yes, and I love you. – I know. | – 是 我也爱你 – 我知道 |
[30:40] | ♪ Made me want it ♪ | ♪ 让我想要它 ♪ |
[30:50] | – Hey, buddy. – Max? | – 嘿 儿子 – 麦克斯 |
[30:52] | Can we talk to you for a quick sec? | 我们能谈一谈吗 |
[30:55] | What you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[30:58] | Hey, can we put the book away? | 能先把书放下吗 |
[31:01] | Max, let’s just close that for a second, okay? | 麦克斯 先把书关上一会儿 行吗 |
[31:04] | – It’s kind of important. – We’re just gonna talk to you. | – 这件是非常重要 – 我们要跟你谈一谈 |
[31:07] | Dad and I want to talk to you about a couple things. | 你爸爸跟我想跟你谈一点事 |
[31:09] | So dad actually told me what you said | 你爸爸告诉我你说了 |
[31:12] | about that stupid 85% statistic, | 关于什么85%的愚蠢统计 |
[31:15] | which is just a bunch of garbage. | 那完全是胡说八道 |
[31:16] | Statistics are neither stupid nor smart. | 统计既不聪明也不愚蠢 |
[31:17] | – Well, it’s garbage. – They’re only accurate. | – 这也是胡说 – 它们只会是精确的 |
[31:19] | And we want to tell you what we see for your future | 我们想告诉你我们看见了你的未来 |
[31:21] | because I think that’s a little bit more accurate, | 因为实话跟你说 |
[31:23] | to be honest with you. | 我觉得这比数据精确得多 |
[31:24] | You’re not a number. You’re a person. | 你不是数据 你是人 |
[31:26] | It’s impossible. You can’t see the future. | 这不可能 你没办法看见未来 |
[31:28] | In a way, we can, Max. | 某种意义上来说我们可以 麦克斯 |
[31:31] | We can because we’ve watched you… | 我们可以 因为我们一直看着你… |
[31:35] | we’ve watched you grow… grow. | 我们一直看着你长大…长大的 |
[31:38] | Yup, and we’re very proud of what we see. | 对 我们很为我们看见的自豪 |
[31:40] | And in so many amazing, amazing ways. | 从很多不错的方面来说 |
[31:42] | And you are so… | 你是那么的… |
[31:44] | you’re so talented, | 你那么的有才华 |
[31:46] | and you’re smart. | 那么聪明 |
[31:48] | – Mm-hmm. – You’re funny, and… | – 嗯哼 – 你还那么幽默 而且…. |
[31:50] | and you’re interested in so many things. | 你对那么多事情感兴趣 |
[31:51] | Passionate about history and photography… | 对历史和摄影充满着激情… |
[31:55] | – beautiful photography. – Photography work. | – 美丽的摄影 – 摄影作品 |
[31:56] | In your extremely subjective opinion, | 从你们的主观思想来说 |
[31:58] | you believe that someday in some capacity | 你们相信我有一天能够 |
[32:01] | I will be employable by someone somewhere. | 在某个地方被人聘用 |
[32:04] | That’s part of what we’re trying to say to you, absolutely. | 这的确是我们想告诉你的一部分 |
[32:07] | I think you’re gonna be more than employable, honey. | 我觉得你不止是会被聘用 亲爱的 |
[32:09] | – You’re gonna be… – You might be employing others. | – 你还会… – 你还可能会聘用别人 |
[32:11] | You’re gonna be a superstar. | 你会成为超级巨星 |
[32:12] | Open your own photography studio… you already are. | 开一所属于自己的摄影工作室…你已经是了 |
[32:14] | And dad and I can’t wait to go on this journey with you. | 爸爸跟我不能陪你一起继续这场旅途 |
[32:20] | Is this getting through, Max? | 你明白吗 麦克斯 |
[32:23] | You’re not limited by anything. | 你不会被任何事所限制 |
[32:24] | Can I go back to reading my book now? | 我现在能继续看我的书了吗 |
[32:27] | Yeah. | 行 |
[32:28] | I think you’re gonna be all right. | 我觉得你一定会很好的 |
[32:29] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[32:31] | We’ve got you, buddy, okay? | 我们支持你 儿子 好吗 |
[32:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:42] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[32:44] | I know, but sometimes you got to suck it up. | 我知道 可有些时候你必须忍受 |
[33:13] | Look at you working away. | 看看你工作的样子 |
[33:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:17] | Like, you’re just giving them such nice attention. | 你好像把所有的注意力全灌注到它们身上了 |
[33:21] | Yeah, well, you got to. | 对 必须这样 |
[33:22] | Um, that’s what the problem is. | 可问题就在这儿 |
[33:26] | People don’t, and it’s like throwing money out the window. | 其他人就不 这样就好像把钱从窗户扔出去一样 |
[33:29] | Especially these… these are… | 特别是这些…这些… |
[33:33] | these are the top, so you got to give ’em good… | 这些东西这么好 所以你得把它们照顾得很好 |
[33:38] | you can’t just let ’em go. | 不能抛弃它们 |
[33:40] | – Mm. – That would be stupid. | – 嗯 – 不然就太愚蠢了 |
[33:50] | – You okay? – Mm-hmm. | – 你没事吧 – 嗯哼 |
[33:53] | I’ve just been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[33:57] | I don’t want you to be disappointed, | 我不想让你失望 |
[33:59] | but I really just want to get married here. | 但是我真的很想在这里结婚 |
[34:01] | Oh, yeah. I’m not gonna be disappointed. | 嗯 我不会失望的 |
[34:04] | We can get married around here. You know the… | 我们可以在这附近结婚 你知道的… |
[34:06] | in the Napa valley area, there’s some good landscapes there that, | 在纳帕谷地区 有很多的景点 |
[34:10] | you know, at the golden hour… | 在黄金时间… |
[34:12] | but, Hank, you know, I feel like | 可是汉克 我觉得 |
[34:13] | I really want to do it here in San Francisco and soon. | 我真的很想尽快在旧金山这举行婚礼 |
[34:19] | Like, next week. I just… | 比如说下周 我只是… |
[34:21] | – Next week? – Mm-hmm. | – 下周 – 嗯哼 |
[34:22] | I… | 我… |
[34:25] | I just want to make sure that, um… | 我只是想让… |
[34:34] | that my dad is there. | 我爸能在场 |
[34:40] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是 是是是 |
[34:43] | Yeah, we don’t have to go anywhere. | 是 我们不用去别的地方 |
[34:44] | No, I want your dad there too. | 不用 我也想让你爸能在场 |
[34:48] | We’ll do it next week. | 我们下周就举行婚礼 |
[34:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:54] | He’s gonna be there. He’s gonna be there. | 他会在场的 他一定会的 |
[34:56] | Don’t worry about it. | 你不用担心 |
[35:00] | Don’t cry. I don’t… | 别哭 我不… |
[35:01] | I don’t like when you cry. | 我不喜欢看到你哭 |
[35:06] | We’ll get pictures of everybody. | 我们会给每个人都照相 |
[35:07] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 嗯 – 对 |
[35:16] | I can get rid of those. | 我可以帮你吸干 |
[35:19] | Don’t. | 别 |
[35:25] | It’s looking really good, Edgar. | 看起来非常不错 埃德加 |
[35:26] | – All right. – You want to pour it in? | – 嗯 – 你想把它倒进去吗 |
[35:28] | All right. | 行 |
[35:29] | Is it really true about the 85%? | 85%几率的事是真的吗 |
[35:32] | Oh, Edgar, I don’t want you to worry about what Max said. | 埃德加 我不想让你烦恼麦克斯说的那些话 |
[35:36] | But what if I suck at cooking? | 可是万一我不擅长厨艺呢 |
[35:39] | Then what? | 那又怎么办 |
[35:40] | How will I find something that I love? | 我要怎么找到自己喜欢的事呢 |
[35:42] | Well, you just keep searching. | 那你就不停的找 |
[35:44] | Sometimes, it’s a long journey, | 有时候会需要很长时间 |
[35:45] | and sometimes your career finds you. | 有时候是它找上你 |
[35:47] | You know, there are people who figure out | 有些人在年轻的时候就知道 |
[35:49] | what they want to do at a really young age like my brother. | 自己真正喜欢做什么了 就像我弟那样 |
[35:51] | And other people are 45, | 还有些人到了45岁了 |
[35:52] | still don’t know what they want to do. | 还是不知道自己想做什么 |
[35:53] | How’d you find your passion? | 你要怎么找到自己的热情所在 |
[35:59] | You know, I’ll let you know when it happens. | 等它出现了你自然就会知道了 |
[36:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:04] | It looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[36:05] | – Ready to set that timer? – Yup. | – 准备好计时了吗 – 准备好了 |
[36:07] | All right. | 很好 |
[36:08] | Timer set. | 计时开始 |
[36:10] | All right, and now… | 好了 现在… |
[36:13] | – We wait. – We wait. | – 我们就等 – 我们等 |
[36:25] | ♪ Ave ♪ | ♪ 万福 ♪ |
[36:34] | ♪ Maria ♪ | ♪ 玛利亚 ♪ |
[36:45] | ♪ Ave Maria ♪ | ♪ 万福玛利亚 ♪ |
[37:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[37:53] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[37:54] | – Shh. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. | – 嘘 – 是是是 好 |
[37:56] | Easy, easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[37:57] | ♪ Ave Maria ♪ | ♪ 万福玛利亚 ♪ |
[38:30] | ♪ Amen ♪ | ♪ 阿门 ♪ |
[38:40] | Oh, God. | 我的天呐 |
[38:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[38:55] | – Hi. – Mom, it’s happening. | – 嗨 – 妈 我要生了 |
[38:57] | It’s happening. It’s real. It’s real this time. | 我要生了 是真的 这次是真的 |
[38:59] | Okay, baby. Okay, I’m on my way. I’m on my way. | 好了 宝贝 好了 我马上来 我马上来 |
[39:01] | It really hurts. Mom, mom, mom, don’t tell anybody else, okay? | 真的好疼 妈 妈 妈 别告诉别人 好吗 |
[39:03] | Okay, I won’t tell anybody, and it’ll be just me. | 好 我不会告诉别人的 就只有我知道 |
[39:06] | Okay, just you and me. | 好 就你跟我知道 |
[39:07] | – Okay, please hurry, okay. – Okay, I love you. | – 好 求你快点 好 – 好 我爱你 |
[39:09] | – Keep breathing. – I love you, okay. | – 保持深呼吸 – 我爱你 好 |
[39:10] | Okay, I got to go. She wants just me. | 好 我得走了 她只想要我 |
[39:12] | Just… yeah? All right. | 就…是吗 好吧 |
[39:13] | I’ll be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[39:15] | Send me a picture of the baby. | 给我发张孩子的照片 |
[39:17] | ♪ Every age ♪ | ♪ 每一个时代♪ |
[39:21] | ♪ Has its turn ♪ | ♪ 都有其自己该来的时候 ♪ |
[39:24] | ♪ Every branch of the tree has to learn ♪ | ♪ 树的每一根枝桠都必须学会 ♪ |
[39:30] | ♪ Learn to grow ♪ | ♪ 学会生长 ♪ |
[39:33] | ♪ Find its way ♪ | ♪ 找到它自己的方式 ♪ |
[39:37] | ♪ Make the best of this short-lived stay ♪ | ♪ 让短暂的一生以最好的一面呈现 ♪ |
[39:43] | ♪ Take the seed ♪ | ♪ 带上种子 ♪ |
[39:46] | ♪ Take this spade ♪ | ♪ 带上铁锹 ♪ |
[39:49] | ♪ Take this dream of a better day ♪ | ♪ 带上更美好日子的梦 ♪ |
[39:56] | ♪ Take your time ♪ | ♪ 花一点时间 ♪ |
[39:59] | ♪ Build a home ♪ | ♪ 建一间房 ♪ |
[40:02] | ♪ Build a place ♪ | ♪ 建一个地方 ♪ |
[40:04] | ♪ Where we all can belong ♪ | ♪ 让我们得以归属 ♪ |
[40:18] | ♪ Some things change ♪ | ♪ 一些事改变了 ♪ |
[40:21] | ♪ Some remain ♪ | ♪ 一些事依然 ♪ |
[40:25] | ♪ Some will pass us unnoticed by ♪ | ♪ 一些悄无声息地从我们身边溜走 ♪ |
[40:31] | ♪ What to focus on ♪ | ♪ 该关注什么 ♪ |
[40:34] | ♪ To improve upon ♪ | ♪ 来改善自己 ♪ |
[40:38] | ♪ In the face of our ancient tribes ♪ | ♪ 面对我们古老的部族 ♪ |
[40:44] | ♪ Feels so clear ♪ | ♪ 感觉如此清晰 ♪ |
[40:47] | ♪ Feels so obvious ♪ | ♪ 感觉如此明显 ♪ |
[40:51] | ♪ To each one on their own ♪ | ♪ 每一个人都是 ♪ |
[40:56] | ♪ But we live ♪ | ♪ 但我们活着 ♪ |
[40:59] | ♪ Together ♪ | ♪ 一起活着 ♪ |
[41:04] | ♪ Reaping what time and what we ♪ | ♪ 收割时间与我们 ♪ |
[41:09] | ♪ Have sown ♪ | ♪ 所播下的种子 ♪ |
[41:13] | New mommy. | 新妈妈 |
[41:16] | – Amber’s a mommy. – He’s pretty beautiful. | – 安博做妈妈了 – 他好漂亮 |
[41:17] | Little goofball. | 小傻瓜 |
[41:20] | Oh, he’s perfect. | 他太完美了 |
[41:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[41:24] | I want you to meet your great grandson, Zeek. | 我想让你们见见你的曾外孙 奇克 |
[41:29] | ♪ We don’t choose in what pocket or form ♪ | ♪ 我们无法选择自己的出生和外表 ♪ |
[41:38] | ♪ Learn to know ♪ | ♪ 学会了解 ♪ |
[41:39] | – You want to hold him? – Yeah. | – 你想抱抱他吗 – 嗯 |
[41:41] | ♪ Ourselves on this ♪ | ♪ 这样的自己 ♪ |
[41:48] | ♪ Take this mind ♪ | ♪ 接受这种思想 ♪ |
[41:50] | Hi, Zeek. | 嗨 奇克 |
[41:51] | ♪ Take this pen ♪ | ♪ 拿上这支笔 ♪ |
[41:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:54] | ♪ Take this dream of a better land♪ | ♪ 带上更美好世界的梦 ♪ |
[42:00] | You’re beautiful. | 你好漂亮 |
[42:07] | ♪ Build a place where we all ♪ | ♪ 建一个地方让我们所有人 ♪ |
[42:13] | ♪ Can belong ♪ | ♪ 得以归属 ♪ |