时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Well, of course all the cousins know about it. | 当然所有表亲都知道 |
[00:03] | – I know, but– – tomato, tomato salad. | – 我知道 可是… – 西红柿 西红柿沙拉 |
[00:04] | – No, no, no, not tomato. – I don’t know, caesar salad. | – 不 不 不 不能要西红柿 – 我不知道 那就凯撒沙拉吧 |
[00:08] | Uh, she wants like old-fashiony music, you know? | 她想要传统音乐 知道吗 |
[00:10] | The entire arizona contingent is coming. | 亚利桑那州所有表亲都要来 |
[00:12] | – Okay, you got that? – All the cousins? | – 好 你听明白了吗 – 所有表亲吗 |
[00:13] | – Yes, all of them. – Can I add ten to that, please? | – 对 所有表亲 – 我能再加十个吗 |
[00:15] | Ten more in addition to the– whatever we already had. | 在我们已经订好的位置上…再加上十个 |
[00:19] | – Okay. – Okay, thank you. | – 行 – 好 谢谢 |
[00:20] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[00:22] | I don’t know who’s paying for this, but– | 我不知道是谁付的钱 但是… |
[00:23] | Can I see this little baby? | 我来看一眼这个小宝贝 |
[00:27] | You know, you need a glider. | 你需要一台研磨机 |
[00:28] | – Shh, I need so many things. – I don’t know. Does she really? | – 我需要的东西多着呢 – 我不知道 她真需要吗 |
[00:30] | Well, where would you put the glider? | 那该把研磨机放哪儿 |
[00:32] | You’d have to remove the oven to put the glider in. | 你得把烤箱挪开来放研磨机 |
[00:34] | Well, you know, it’s an absolute life saver. | 有了那个你会方便很多的 |
[00:35] | Really. We’re gonna make that our gift to you. | 真的 我们打算买台研磨机送给你做礼物 |
[00:38] | That’s so sweet, I just don’t even– | 那太好了 可我根本就… |
[00:40] | – Yeah. – Know where I’d put it. It’s– | – 是啊 – 不知道该放在哪儿 这… |
[00:42] | Well, you’re not gonna be staying here. | 你不能再住在这儿了 |
[00:44] | I mean, this is a really cool apartment, | 我是说 这套公寓虽然真的也很不错 |
[00:47] | But you don’t want to raise Zeek here. | 可是你不会想在这里把奇克抚养长大的 |
[00:49] | I don’t really have a choice right now. | 我现在这样也实在是没有办法的事 |
[00:53] | It’s just a nightmare. | 现在我的生活简直就是场噩梦 |
[00:54] | No, the timing is perfect and I’m up for the challenge. | 不 现在时机正好 我已经做好准备迎接挑战了 |
[00:56] | My forte is helping businesses get back on track. | 我的特长就是帮助生意回归正轨 |
[01:00] | And here’s the great thing is, uh, we love the product. | 我得告诉你一个好消息 我们都很喜欢这个产品 |
[01:03] | We’ve been a mountain spring water household | 我们家使用山泉水差不多 |
[01:05] | for, I don’t know, like, ten years now. | 我也不知道 到现在差不多十年了吧 |
[01:06] | My wife is always talking about how she can taste the purity. | 内人一直都在称赞说她觉得山泉水尝起来有多纯净 |
[01:09] | Dad, hang up the phone. Hang up the phone. Hang up the phone. | 爸 挂掉电话 挂掉电话 挂掉电话 |
[01:09] | – Hang up the phone. – Hold on a second, max. | – 挂掉电话 – 等一下 麦克斯 |
[01:10] | – No, this is an emergency. – Yup, no, monday sounds great. | – 不行 事态紧急 – 行 不 周一听起来不错 |
[01:12] | I will see you monday, thank you very much. Goodbye. | 我们周一再见 非常感谢 再见 |
[01:14] | – Hang it up. Hang it up. – Hey, max. | – 挂掉 挂掉 – 嘿 麦克斯 |
[01:15] | – Yes. – This was a business call. | – 好了 – 我在谈生意上的事 |
[01:16] | This is also business. | 我这也是桩生意 |
[01:17] | I just got off the phone with hank | 我刚跟汉克通完电话 |
[01:19] | And I have a job. | 我有工作了 |
[01:19] | You just got off the phone with hank? | 你刚跟汉克通完电话 |
[01:21] | Yes, I have a job. | 对 我有工作了 |
[01:21] | – That’s wonderful. Doing what? – Yep. | – 那太好了 是什么工作 – 对啊 |
[01:23] | I’m going to be a photographer. | 我要当摄影师了 |
[01:24] | – For who? – This is great that | – 给谁当 – 你能给汉克 |
[01:24] | – you’re gonna be assisting hank. – I’m not going to be assisting hank. | – 做助手真是太好了 – 我不是要给他做助手 |
[01:27] | You need to work on your listening skills. | 你该提高一下你听人说话的技巧了 |
[01:28] | I am going to be the sole photographer, | 我是要做一个独立的摄影师 |
[01:30] | The main photographer at aunt sarah and hank’s wedding. | 汉克跟萨拉姑姑的婚礼的主要摄影师 |
[01:32] | – Max, that is great. – Yes. It is amazing, yes. | – 麦克斯 太好了 – 对啊 太棒了 真的 |
[01:33] | That shows a lot of faith in you, that’s wonderful. | 这表现了他们对你能力的信任 真是太好了 |
[01:34] | Wait, all the photos that are | 等等 所有照片都会 |
[01:36] | gonna be on the mantle forever and ever? | 永远装入纪念册里面吗 |
[01:37] | Yes, all of the photos. All of the photos. | 对 所有照片 每一张都要 |
[01:38] | – You’re gonna take? – Yes. | – 你要接受吗 – 要 |
[01:39] | – You’re sure? – Yes, I’m absolutely certain. | – 你确定吗 – 确定 我当然确定 |
[01:40] | That’s really incredible. | 这真是太棒了 |
[01:42] | Also, hank says I need to have a talk | 汉克还说我应该 |
[01:42] | with the both of you about whether or not | 跟你们谈一谈我是应该 |
[01:44] | I should get the money now | 现在就拿到现工资 |
[01:45] | or it should be put in an account | 还是存进银行账户里 |
[01:46] | – for when I am 18. – Oh. I’m glad hank | – 等我满了18岁再取 – 我很高兴汉克 |
[01:49] | – brought that up. – He’s very thorough. | – 能想到那点 – 他想得非常周到 |
[01:50] | – Yes. – Yeah. | – 对 – 对 |
[01:51] | I vote strongly that it should be given to me now. | 我个人强烈建议让我现在就拿到现钱 |
[01:53] | Um, we’ll talk about it. | 这个我们商量一下再说 |
[01:54] | We’ll take that into consideration. | 我们会考虑的 |
[01:56] | I’m employed! | 我有工作了 |
[01:59] | Well, at least somebody’s got a job they love. | 至少有人得到了自己心仪的工作 |
[02:01] | That’s fantastic. | 这太棒了 |
[02:02] | But I’m not complaining because | 不过到时候这个房子塞满 |
[02:03] | this house is gonna be full | 凉爽美味的山泉水 |
[02:04] | of cool, delicious spring water. | 我也不会抱怨的 |
[02:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:06] | I don’t like spring water. I like soda. | 我不喜欢山泉水 我喜欢苏打水 |
[02:11] | Have you been giving her soda? | 你给诺拉喝的一直都是苏打水吗 |
[02:12] | No. | 没有 |
[02:12] | – Look at me. Look at me. – Never. | – 看着我 看着我 – 才不 |
[02:14] | The odds are excellent. I’m super smart. Right, mom? | 那些做得太好了 我真是太聪明了 对吧 妈 |
[02:16] | You are super smart. I wouldn’t put it past you. | 你非常聪明 这我一点都不惊讶 |
[02:18] | Hm. Dad, what do you think? | 嗯 爸 你觉得呢 |
[02:20] | I’d vote for you now. | 我会为你投上一票 |
[02:21] | – Ha! – Great, so you have one vote. | – 哈 – 太好了 你现在有一票了 |
[02:23] | You have two votes! | 你有两票 |
[02:24] | There you go. | 看吧 |
[02:25] | – Two votes. Okay. – I’ll hang out in | – 两票 好 – 我要在那个椭圆形的办公室 |
[02:26] | the oval office. Redecorate. | 呆上一段时间 重新装饰一下 |
[02:29] | Maybe paint the white house pink. | 我想把它从白色刷成粉色 |
[02:31] | Hm, is it work? | 嗯 能行吗 |
[02:32] | I don’t– I don’t know. | 我不…我不知道 |
[02:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:42] | Yeah, um, what is this about? | 是 怎么回事 |
[02:45] | Can you tell me? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[02:49] | Okay. Yeah, we’ll be there. | 好 行 我们会去的 |
[02:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:54] | Who was it? | 谁打来的 |
[02:56] | Victor’s social worker. | 维克多的社工 |
[02:58] | She wants to see us tomorrow at 11 a.M. | 她想让我们明天上午11点跟她见面 |
[03:01] | About what? | 因为什么 |
[03:02] | I don’t know. She just said | 我不知道 她就说了 |
[03:03] | it was time sensitive, | 时间很紧急 |
[03:04] | And she wanted to see us in person. | 而且她想亲自见我们 |
[03:11] | So, what’s on your mind, hank? | 那你在想什么 汉克 |
[03:16] | Sorry to bother you, but I just know that | 很抱歉打扰你 不过我刚得知 |
[03:18] | Sarah’s told you about us and the plans | 萨拉告诉你了我们婚礼计划的事 |
[03:21] | And I just wanted to come by, | 我就想过来看看 |
[03:25] | Man-to-man and– | 男人之间的谈话 |
[03:27] | And ask for your blessings. | 想让你祝福我们 |
[03:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[03:32] | I realize it’s basically symbolic. | 我觉得这是最基本的象征性 |
[03:35] | Oh, no, no, no. That’s–more than symbolic. | 不不不 这…不只是象征性而已 |
[03:38] | It’s–it’s very important. | 这…这非常重要 |
[03:39] | It’s a major decision here. | 这是个很重要的决定 |
[03:40] | Come on and have a seat | 快过来坐 |
[03:42] | – And–you know– – Yeah. All right. | – 而且…你也知道… – 对 好吧 |
[03:48] | So, uh, | 所以… |
[03:51] | What would you like to say, hank rizzoli? | 你想说什么 汉克·里佐利 |
[03:55] | Well, uh, I don’t know if sarah told you about | 我不知道萨拉有没有告诉你 |
[03:59] | The asperger’s thing. Like max. | 我得艾斯伯格症的事 就像麦克斯那样 |
[04:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:04] | Uh, well, I– okay, I guess she didn’t tell you, | 我…好吧 我想她还没告诉你 |
[04:07] | But, uh, | 不过… |
[04:09] | That’s me too to some degree, so– | 我在某种程度上也有 所以… |
[04:13] | Just wanna make sure all the cards are on the table. | 我只是想确保我把所有问题都跟你摊开了 |
[04:16] | Right. | 也对 |
[04:19] | I mean, it’s a surprise. | 我是说 我很惊讶 |
[04:20] | I–it kind of explains a few things. | 我…这样有些事就解释得通了 |
[04:23] | But, um, if sarah’s okay with it | 不过 如果萨拉都不介意的话 |
[04:26] | Then I am too. There’s– | 那我也不介意 我… |
[04:28] | Ah, well, good. Thanks. | 那好 谢了 |
[04:30] | You know, sarah, of all my kids, | 你也知道 萨拉 在我所有子女当中 |
[04:32] | I–I think she’s kind of been my teacher, you know? | 我…我觉得她某种意义上说是我的老师 你知道吗 |
[04:35] | She’s the one that– in–in life– | 她是那个…在…生活中… |
[04:39] | Has taught me more about unconditional love. | 她教给我的不仅仅是是无条件的爱 |
[04:43] | She never went after the material things in life. | 她在生活中从来不追求物质上的享受 |
[04:45] | The clothes, the cars, you know, all that stuff. | 衣服啊 车啊 这样的东西 |
[04:48] | The money. | 还有钱 |
[04:49] | She was all about love. | 她只在乎爱 |
[04:50] | She was all about really giving her heart to the people | 用自己的真心对待别人 |
[04:57] | That she cared about the most. | 是她最在乎的事 |
[05:00] | I just–would ask– ask you–uh… | 我只是…想问…想问你… |
[05:07] | You take care of my– my– | 你愿意接受我的…我的… |
[05:12] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[05:15] | – Yeah. – You be there for her. | – 对 – 你会支持她 |
[05:19] | Yeah, that’s, uh– | 对 那是… |
[05:21] | That’s–that’s gonna be my honor to do that. | 那是…那是我的荣幸 |
[05:26] | I–I never met anybody like her. | 我…我从没有遇到过像她那样的人 |
[05:31] | I’m never gonna stop loving her. | 我会爱她一生一世永不改变 |
[05:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:38] | There’s probably another thing | 我过来拜访你 |
[05:39] | That I came by for to tell you. | 还为了一件事 |
[05:43] | Uh, we spoke about it | 我跟她也谈过了 |
[05:44] | And she wants to do it saturday. | 她说她想在周六举行婚礼 |
[05:47] | This saturday? | 这个周六吗 |
[05:48] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s uh– | 对 对 这… |
[05:52] | That’s what she wants. | 这是她的意思 |
[05:53] | Well, what’s the rush here? | 她干嘛这么赶时间 |
[05:55] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[05:58] | Oh…Right. | 哦…也对 |
[06:04] | Okay, I get it. | 好了 我明白了 |
[06:57] | Hello! | 你好 |
[06:58] | – Hello! – Hi, you guys! | – 你好 – 你们好 |
[06:59] | – Is it baby time? – It’s the baby zeek! Aw. | – 现在是宝宝时间吗 – 这就是小宝贝奇克 |
[07:04] | – Congrats. – He’s in a good mood too. | – 恭喜你了 – 他现在心情也很好 |
[07:07] | Aw. We brought you presents. | 我们给你带了礼物 |
[07:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:10] | One for baby. | 一个是给宝宝的 |
[07:11] | And one for bigger baby! | 另一个是给大宝宝的 |
[07:13] | Bread! | 面包 |
[07:14] | Yes. Woo! | 好喂 |
[07:16] | – Mama gotta eat too, remember. – Here. Let me move all this stuff, sorry. | – 妈妈也得记得吃饭啊 – 来 我们先把这些东西挪开 抱歉 |
[07:19] | Just a huge amount of things here. | 这堆东西太多了 |
[07:21] | No, it looks great in here. | 不 看起来很不错 |
[07:22] | – Can I hold him? – Oh, of course. | – 我能抱一下他吗 – 当然可以 |
[07:24] | – Here, here, here. – Ah. Yes. | – 来来来 – 好了 |
[07:27] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[07:28] | Don’t let your ovaries get activated. Play it safe. | 你可千万别让自己的子宫又被激活了 小心着点 |
[07:31] | Sorry, this is so messy. | 抱歉 这里太乱了 |
[07:32] | I have, like, so much stuff. | 我东西实在太多了 |
[07:33] | Oh, look, look, look. | 看 看 你们看 |
[07:35] | – At that little play-penny thing. – Yeah? | – 看那个有小围栏的东西 – 怎么了 |
[07:37] | Haddie got it for me. It’s for work. | 海蒂送给我的 工作的时候用的 |
[07:38] | I guess I’ll bring the baby | 我想我只要把宝宝放进去 |
[07:40] | And he’s gonna just, like, chill there. | 他就会马上不哭不闹了 |
[07:42] | And he’ll be quiet, I mean, | 他会安安静静的 |
[07:43] | I can still do everything I need to. | 我就能做我想做的事了 |
[07:46] | Oy. Boy, I don’t know how to say this, but– | 天呐 我不知道该怎么说 不过… |
[07:51] | It’s a cute play pen, but it’s–we’re gonna– | 那个围栏挺可爱的 但是它…我们要… |
[07:54] | We’re shutting down the luncheonette. | 我们要关掉速食餐厅 |
[07:58] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[08:00] | What happened? We had the insurance payment | 出什么事了 我们已经交了保险费了 |
[08:03] | And–and–the–you already ordered all the stuff, | 而且…而且…你们已经有了那么多订单 |
[08:07] | Crosby, why would you–? | 克劳斯比 为什么还要… |
[08:08] | And then–and then I had to cancel it all. | 然后…然后我不得不取消了那些订单 |
[08:10] | Why? Why would you do that? | 为什么 为什么要这么做 |
[08:11] | You know we had some– the obvious financial issues. | 你知道的 我们…经济上遇到了一些问题 |
[08:14] | Of course, obviously, but we had jobs booked! | 我知道 可是我们都已经又有工作了啊 |
[08:17] | I mean, you have to give it a little bit of time. | 我是说 只要再假以时日… |
[08:18] | Like, there’s no reason for you to– | 你完全没有理由… |
[08:20] | Okay, well, you know what? It’s adam. I don’t– | 好了 我这么跟你说吧 是因为亚当 我不… |
[08:21] | The truth is, it’s adam. He doesn’t wanna do it. | 其实是因为亚当 他不想再做下去了 |
[08:23] | And we can’t do it without him | 而且我们没有他完全不行 |
[08:24] | And I don’t– | 我除了… |
[08:26] | Have an explanation other than that. | 除了那个也找不到别的理由了 |
[08:28] | He–he didn’t want to go for it like we did, so– | 他…他不像我们那样想这么继续下去 所以… |
[08:32] | But, um, there’s this for you. | 不过…这是给你的 |
[08:35] | I wish it were more. | 我也希望能有更多 |
[08:38] | Um, but hopefully it can get you by for a while, | 不过我希望这点钱能支持你一段时间 |
[08:40] | While you figure out something else. | 直到你能另谋到别的出路 |
[08:47] | – Okay. – I’m sorry. | – 好吧 – 我很抱歉 |
[08:49] | It’s okay. It’s not your fault. | 没关系 这也不是你的错 |
[08:50] | I know–I know you would have done anything | 我知道…我知道你为了拯救速食餐厅 |
[08:53] | To save it, so– | 什么都肯做 所以… |
[08:55] | You did what you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[09:02] | ♪ Because we can’t take back ♪ | ♪ 因为我们不能改变 ♪ |
[09:07] | ♪ What is done ♪ | ♪ 木已成舟的事实 ♪ |
[09:10] | ♪ What is past ♪ | ♪ 已成定局的过往 ♪ |
[09:14] | ♪ So let us ♪ | ♪ 所以就让我们 ♪ |
[09:17] | ♪ Start from here ♪ | ♪ 重新开始 ♪ |
[09:33] | Spoke to amber. | 我跟安博谈过了 |
[09:35] | Oh yeah? How’d that go? | 是吗 怎么样 |
[09:36] | She took it pretty well. | 她很容易就接受了 |
[09:38] | You give her the check? | 你把支票给她了吗 |
[09:40] | Yep. | 给了 |
[09:42] | She–uh–seem like she felt like it was | 那她…她看起来对那个数 |
[09:44] | A fair amount? | 还满意吗 |
[09:46] | Well, she didn’t open it in front of me. | 她没有当着我的面打开 |
[09:50] | I’m just about done packing up here. | 我刚把东西打包完 |
[09:52] | Gonna head downstairs and clean out the counter area, | 正准备下楼去清理一下柜台 |
[09:55] | And that’ll do it. Just have to have you sign | 然后就没事了 就只需要等你 |
[09:57] | These dissolution papers. | 把解散文件签好了 |
[10:01] | Three signatures and we can get out of here. | 签三个名然后我们就能离开这儿了 |
[10:06] | Just sign ’em? | 签就行了吗 |
[10:08] | Yeah, it’s standard– it’s what you do | 对 这是必要手续…解决不了生意问题的时候 |
[10:10] | I think I should read them first. | 我觉得应该先读一遍。 |
[10:14] | Crosby, you haven’t read a single contract | 克劳斯比 自从我们开始做生意起 |
[10:15] | Since we opened business. Why–why start now? | 你就从没读过一份合同 干嘛…干嘛现在要这么做了 |
[10:17] | Yeah, well I had a partner who loved reading contracts | 是 我以前是有一个爱看合同条款的合作伙伴 |
[10:19] | And now I don’t, so… | 但是现在我没有了 所以… |
[10:23] | Crosby, I’m sorry that this is coming to an end. | 克劳斯比 我很抱歉就要这么结束了 |
[10:27] | But we’re brothers, so can you… | 但是我们是兄弟 所以你可以… |
[10:30] | Not treat me like somebody you barely know? | 别把我当做一个陌生人一样生分好吗 |
[10:32] | I’ll let you know what I think | 我看完之后会告诉你 |
[10:33] | After I read them. | 我的想法的 |
[10:37] | Okay. Sounds good. | 行 听起来不错 |
[10:55] | I don’t know about this, buddy. | 这我倒不清楚 儿子 |
[10:56] | Although, they do say if it rains on your wedding day | 不过他们倒是说过婚礼当天下雨 |
[10:58] | – It’s good luck and that’s good. – Who says that? | – 寓意着幸运 是个好兆头 – 谁说的 |
[11:00] | Just people. | 就人们啊 |
[11:01] | – What people? – I don’t know, | – 哪些人 – 我也不知道 |
[11:02] | – People in general. – You should know who you’re | – 笼统意义上的人们 – 你既然引用了别人说的话 |
[11:04] | – Quoting before you quote them. – Well, I don’t know. | – 那你就应该知道是谁说的 – 我是不知道 |
[11:06] | – Just that it’s true. – I’m going to need | – 但这是事实 – 我需要一个 |
[11:08] | – A 300mm zoom lens. Write that down. – A what? | – 300毫米变焦的镜头 把它记下来 – 一个什么 |
[11:10] | – Okay. 300mm. – 300mm zoom lens. | – 好 300毫米的 – 300毫米变焦镜头 |
[11:11] | We need to actually go to the tailor quickly | 我们得赶快去裁缝那儿一趟 |
[11:13] | because your pants need to get hemmed | 你的裤子该为那套西服 |
[11:14] | – for that suit. – My pants don’t need to be hemmed | – 缝一下边了 – 我的裤子不需要缝边 |
[11:16] | because I will not be wearing a suit. | 因为我不打算穿西服 |
[11:17] | Oh, honey, you’re wearing a suit, we talked about this. | 宝贝 你要穿西服 我们商量过了的 |
[11:18] | I will be wearing a black shirt and black pants, | 我准备穿一件黑色T恤跟一条黑裤子 |
[11:19] | Because I’m the photographer. | 我是摄影师 |
[11:20] | – The photographer needs to disappear. – It’s aunt sarah’s wedding. | – 摄影师不应该正式出席 – 这是你萨拉姑姑的婚礼 |
[11:21] | Stand right there, I need to take a picture of you. | 站那儿去 我要给你拍张照 |
[11:22] | Everyone’s gonna come in. | 所有人都要出席 |
[11:23] | – Stand right there,I need to take a picture of you. – And some of them | – 站那儿去 我要给你拍张照 – 他们有些人 |
[11:24] | -haven’t seen youin forever. -Stand right there,I need to take a picture of you. | – 都还没见过你呢 – 站那儿去 我要给你拍张照 |
[11:26] | Your aunts, your uncles. | 你舅舅舅妈他们 |
[11:27] | – I want you to dance and party and be– – I don’t care | – 我希望你能在派对上跳舞 成为… – 我不在乎 |
[11:29] | – about any of that. – A part of the celebration. | – 那些事情 – 庆祝活动的的一份子 |
[11:30] | I love that you love taking pictures, | 你爱摄影我也很喜欢 |
[11:32] | But I want you to be in the picture, okay? | 但是我希望你也在照片当中 好吗 |
[11:34] | Should I smile? | 我用笑吗 |
[11:36] | Is this good? | 这样好看吗 |
[11:37] | Your complexion is far too pale. | 你的面色太苍白了 |
[11:39] | You make a terrible assistant. | 你真是个糟糕的助手 |
[11:40] | Let’s go get your pants hemmed. | 我们去给你的裤子缝边 |
[11:41] | I guarantee I won’t be wearing a suit. | 我向你保证我绝对不会穿西服去的 |
[11:43] | You’re wearing a suit, max! | 你要穿西服 麦克斯 |
[11:45] | – You’re wearing a suit. – I will not be wearing a suit. | – 你一定得穿西服 – 我不会穿西服的 |
[11:46] | I promise you, you are. | 我敢肯定你一定会穿的 |
[11:48] | Thank you again for coming in on such short notice. | 再次感谢你们来听这个简短的通知 |
[11:50] | – Yeah. – Of course. | – 嗯 – 应该的 |
[11:50] | Um, is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[11:52] | Something’s come up with victor’s birth mother | 维克多的生母出了点问题 |
[11:53] | And I just thought it best we talk about it in person. | 我就觉得我们最好还是面谈此事 |
[11:55] | Okay, well, I have to just say that | 好 我必须得告诉你 |
[11:58] | We’re not open to changing the closed adoption. | 孩子已经是我们的了 我们不想再重新谈这事 |
[12:01] | – At this point, it’s just, it’s– – Julia… | – 在这个节骨眼上 实在是… – 茱莉亚 |
[12:03] | It’s jus–it’s been a hard year for our whole family | 实在是…这一年我们家的事已经够麻烦的了 |
[12:05] | And adding this to it, I– | 要是再加上这件事 我… |
[12:07] | Joel, julia, that’s not it. | 乔 茱莉亚 不是这样的 |
[12:09] | Victor’s birth mother gave birth to a baby girl three days ago. | 维克多的生母三天前又生了一个女儿 |
[12:12] | It’s with a different father than victor’s birth father | 虽然这个女儿跟维克多不是同一个父亲 |
[12:14] | But still, victor’s half-sister. | 但她也还是他的同母妹妹 |
[12:16] | She’s decided that it’s best for her and the child | 维克多的生母认为于她于孩子最好的就是 |
[12:19] | That she give the baby up for adoption. | 把孩子送给别人收养 |
[12:20] | She wanted to give you the option to adopt the baby. | 她想先让你们考虑一下收养这个孩子 |
[12:39] | Victor has a sister. | 维克多有妹妹了 |
[12:40] | I mean, where would we even put another kid? | 我们要把她2安置在哪儿 |
[12:44] | We–we–we don’t have anywhere to put another kid. | 我们…我们…我们没有地方再安置一个孩子了 |
[12:47] | Well, honey, that can’t be a deciding factor. | 亲爱的 这不是决定性的因素 |
[12:48] | I mean, I can build a bedroom anywhere, but–yeah. | 我可以随便在哪儿改建一个房间 可是…对 |
[12:50] | Okay, but we can’t throw another curveball at the kids right now– | 好吧 我们现在这个时候不能再给孩子们出这么个难题了… |
[12:54] | I mean, if we were gonna adopt a kid. | 我是说 我们要是再收养一个孩子的话 |
[12:56] | Right. Right, right. | 对 对 对 |
[12:56] | It would not be now. It would not– | 最好不是现在 这个时候不太… |
[12:58] | No, no. We have to work on us. | 不 不 我们自己的事都忙不过来 |
[12:59] | We have to work on us. | 我们还有自己的事要忙 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:02] | Okay. So it’s decided then? | 好 那就这么决定了 |
[13:06] | It’s decided. | 决定了 |
[13:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:11] | Let’s just give it the weekend. | 我们还是周末再下决定吧 |
[13:12] | I think that’s best. | 这样再好不过了 |
[13:14] | It’s a big campus. I was a community college guy. | 这学校挺大的 我以前读的是一个社区大学 |
[13:18] | – Oh, yeah? – Small campus, yeah. | – 是吗 – 一个小学校 对 |
[13:20] | I left after sophomore. | 我大二就退学了 |
[13:22] | Figured I’d learn more traveling and taking pictures than | 我发现我旅游跟摄影 |
[13:26] | I ever would going to school, you know? | 比去学校学到的东西要多 知道吗 |
[13:30] | – I’m not saying– – So drop out? | – 我并不是说… – 所以你就退学了 |
[13:31] | No, no, no, no, I’m saying for me. | 不不不不 我说是对我而言 |
[13:33] | That was just for me. | 只是对我而言 |
[13:35] | – So, um… – All right, look, drew. | – 所以… – 好吧 听我说 德鲁 |
[13:39] | Here’s the thing. I, uh, | 我说啊 我… |
[13:41] | I don’t got a ton of friends. | 我朋友并不是很多 |
[13:43] | Any. | 没有 |
[13:45] | I don’t got any. | 我其实一个都没有 |
[13:47] | I don’t know what it is exactly | 我不知道到底是什么问题 |
[13:48] | But I’m working on that. | 但是我正在解决 |
[13:51] | You, uh, you know, we’re not that close | 你…你也知道 我们关系还没好到那种程度 |
[13:53] | But we got to know each other and–and– | 不过我们得相互了解对方 而且… |
[13:55] | And I like you, you know? | 而且我喜欢你 你知道吗 |
[13:57] | You don’t say much and when you do | 你情绪低落的时候 |
[13:58] | You talk very low and then–then–and– | 不太爱说话 然后…然后…而且… |
[14:00] | And I kind of like that. | 我挺喜欢你那样的 |
[14:01] | Thank you, hank. | 谢谢你 汉克 |
[14:04] | Um, I mean we kind of identify with each other | 我觉得我们有点惺惺相惜 |
[14:06] | And I was just wondering, | 我只是好奇 |
[14:08] | Wanna be my best man at this thing? | 想知道你愿意做我的伴郎吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah–at the wedding? | 行啊 婚礼上的伴郎吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah. Yeah, at the wedding. | 对 对 婚礼上的 |
[14:15] | Yeah, definitely. | 行 当然没问题 |
[14:16] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 对 |
[14:17] | – Oh, great. – I mean, what does that entail? | – 太好了 – 那有什么要求吗 |
[14:19] | Ah, nothing. You stand there, | 没有 你就只用站那儿就行了 |
[14:20] | You–you gotta hold the rings, | 你…你得帮我拿戒指 |
[14:22] | That’s one thing you gotta do. | 这是你要做的唯一一件事 |
[14:24] | I gotta give you these and you gotta– | 我要把它们给你 然后你就… |
[14:26] | But you gotta hold onto them. | 不过你要把它们抓牢了 |
[14:27] | – Oh, okay. – And not lose them. | – 好 – 不要把它们弄丢了 |
[14:29] | You know, make sure you don’t lose them. | 千万不要把它们弄丢了 |
[14:30] | Yeah. Thank you for asking me. That’s– | 行 谢谢你让我做你的伴郎 这实在是… |
[14:32] | Yeah. Well, I’m glad you said yes. | 嗯 我很高兴你答应了 |
[14:33] | I didn’t have–you know– after you was the ups guy. | 我没想到…你知道的…自从你当了快递小哥之后 |
[14:36] | – Yeah, of course. – But, uh… | – 对 确实 – 不过… |
[14:38] | All right, how do you wanna wrap this up? | 好吧 那你想以什么方式结束这次谈话 |
[14:39] | Is this like a hug thing? | 是要拥抱吗 |
[14:41] | I think so. Yeah. | 我想是的 对 |
[14:43] | Yeah, come on. Your mother would be mad at me | 对 来吧 要是我不抱一下你 |
[14:45] | if I didn’t hug you. | 你妈妈会生我气的 |
[14:46] | All right, erin, you making a good burger? | 好 埃伦 你汉堡做得还好吧 |
[14:48] | Yeah. Got it. | 还好 很顺利 |
[14:48] | – You gotta flip those more often. Get a little more– – I know. | – 你要多翻一下 把它再… – 我知道 |
[14:50] | – I know. – How’s that salad dressing coming? | – 我知道 – 沙拉酱做的怎么样了 |
[14:51] | It’s almost done. | 快做完了 |
[14:52] | – It looks good, souffle. – Mr. B? Mr. B? | – 蛋奶酥看起来不错 – 布先生 布先生 |
[14:54] | – Yeah? – Um, you told me that | – 什么事 – 你跟我说过 |
[14:54] | you’d show me a better way to chop onions? | 你要教我怎么更有效地切洋葱来着 |
[14:56] | Oh, yes. Yes. Hey, everybody, gather around. | 对 对 嘿 各位 都过来一下 |
[14:58] | I’m gonna show you how to chop onions without crying. | 我要教你们怎样切洋葱不被熏着眼睛 |
[15:00] | Erin, you gotta watch those burgers. | 埃伦 你留那儿继续看着汉堡 |
[15:01] | Those babies are gonna burn. Okay? | 没人看着它们会被烤糊的 知道吗 |
[15:02] | Now this is a top secret shared by chefs of michelin restaurants. | 这可是由米其林饭店的主厨分享的绝密方法 |
[15:05] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:06] | – Yep. – This is what you do. | – 准备好了 – 你们就这么做 |
[15:08] | Get your onions. Then you need a knife. | 准备好洋葱 然后准备好一把刀 |
[15:11] | All right? And then the last thing: | 明白没 再然后就是最后一件事 |
[15:13] | Onion goggles. | 戴好洋葱护目镜 |
[15:14] | – What? – What? Those aren’t actually onion goggles. | – 什么 – 什么 你这个根本就不是洋葱护目镜 |
[15:18] | Well, some people say they’re swim goggles. | 有些人也称之为游泳护目镜 |
[15:21] | But zees are onion goggles! | 不过这个就是洋葱护目镜 |
[15:23] | And wiz-out them, we can not attack l’oignon! | 要是没有它 我们就无法攻下洋葱 |
[15:27] | You will not make us cry. No! Not today! | 你今天别想把我们眼泪再熏出来 不行 今天你别想 |
[15:31] | I chop off your head and your feet. | 我要把你的头脚都切成碎末 |
[15:33] | Go ahead. | 你来 |
[15:34] | – Same way? Uh! – Yes. | – 像你那样切吗 – 对 |
[15:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:38] | Who’s crying now? | 现在是谁流眼泪了 |
[15:40] | The onions. | 洋葱 |
[15:40] | The onions are crying now! | 现在是洋葱在流眼泪了 |
[15:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:46] | This is a much better way. | 这样切好多了 |
[15:59] | ♪ When I was young, younger than before ♪ | ♪ 当我还年轻 比以前更气盛 ♪ |
[16:01] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[16:02] | He looks just like you. | 他跟你长得好像 |
[16:04] | Yeah, I was just gonna say he’s beautiful. | 对 我正准备夸他长得漂亮呢 |
[16:06] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[16:08] | Oh, my god. Zeek? | 我的天呐 他叫奇克 |
[16:11] | – Yeah. – Oh, my. | – 对 – 天呐 |
[16:13] | Yeah, she’s doing great. | 对啊 她做得很好 |
[16:14] | He’s sleeping too, so– | 他也睡着了 所以… |
[16:16] | He does take after me. | 他的确跟我很像 |
[16:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:18] | Go to nap. | 睡觉了 |
[16:19] | Go to sleep anywhere, any time. | 随时随地都能睡着 |
[16:26] | Have I–have I ever told you that you’re my favorite? | 我有…我有告诉过你你是我最喜欢的孩子吗 |
[16:33] | Dad. Come on. | 爸 拜托 |
[16:35] | I think instinctively you must know. | 我一直都以为你知道呢 |
[16:37] | – I mean, it’s– – Well, you’ve gotten away with everything! | – 我是说 这… – 你那么超脱世外 |
[16:40] | Dad. | 爸 |
[16:41] | You don’t have to say that. | 你用不着说这些哄我开心 |
[16:43] | You’re my little girl. | 你是我的女儿 |
[16:46] | Who’s getting married. | 你要结婚了 |
[16:47] | Again. | 又要结了 |
[16:50] | You know, hank came to see me to ask for my blessing. | 汉克过来向我寻求祝福了 |
[16:56] | Aw, so old-fashioned. | 太老套了吧 |
[16:58] | Yeah. Well, he happens to be the only one that’s done that. | 对啊 他估计是咱家女婿里唯一这么做过的人吧 |
[17:00] | Joel didn’t even do it. | 就连乔都没这么做过 |
[17:02] | You’re kidding! | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[17:03] | No, and he did. He– | 没有 他却这么做了 他… |
[17:04] | He asked for my blessing. | 他寻求我的祝福了 |
[17:06] | He respects you, dad. He likes you. | 他很尊敬你 爸 他喜欢你 |
[17:08] | And I like him. I think he’s– | 我也喜欢他 我觉得他… |
[17:11] | I think he’s the guy, sarah. | 我觉得他就是你寻找的那个人 萨拉 |
[17:14] | You know, I don’t think I would have ever found | 我从来没想过我会找到 |
[17:18] | him–um– | 他…嗯… |
[17:21] | If you hadn’t let me come home, | 要是你没有你让我回家 |
[17:22] | Stay here for awhile. | 而是继续住在你这儿 |
[17:26] | It just changed everything. | 恐怕一切都不一样了 |
[17:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:35] | Have I been a good father? | 我是个好父亲吗 |
[17:37] | ♪ Now I’m weaker than the palest blue ♪ | ♪ 现在我比最苍白的蓝还要虚弱 ♪ |
[17:42] | The very best. | 你是世界上最棒的父亲 |
[17:45] | ♪ Oh, so weak in this need for you ♪ | ♪ 虚弱到是如此的需要你 ♪ |
[18:05] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[18:06] | He’s got a little assistant, I like that. | 他找到了一个小助手 我喜欢 |
[18:09] | I like it, max. | 我喜欢 麦克斯 |
[18:12] | Aunt sarah, move to the right more. | 萨拉姑姑 往右边移一点 |
[18:14] | Into the light. Further, further. | 到光线亮点的地方去 远点 再远点 |
[18:15] | – Don’t be so far away. – Does he come with me or–? | – 别那么远 – 他是要跟我一起还是… |
[18:17] | Yes, he should come with you. | 对 他跟你一起 |
[18:18] | I think–uh– I think– | 我觉得…我觉得… |
[18:19] | I’m not totally in the light right now. | 我现在的采光不怎么充足了 |
[18:21] | It doesn’t matter. Nobody cares about you. | 没有关系 没人关心你 |
[18:22] | It’s all about the bride. | 关注的焦点都在新娘身上 |
[18:23] | Kid’s right. Kid’s right. | 他说得没错 说得没错 |
[18:27] | Haddie! | 海蒂 |
[18:28] | Get that, max. | 拍下来 麦克斯 |
[18:31] | – I thought– – Let me just– | – 我觉得… – 让我先… |
[18:32] | Let me make sure he gets this. | 我先确保他拍下来了 |
[18:33] | I’m so glad you’re here! | 你能来我真是太高兴了 |
[18:34] | Aw, this is great. | 太棒了 |
[18:35] | Get in close. Get all that. | 再近一点 全都拍下来 |
[18:38] | That joy, all that crap is good. Get all that. | 这份喜悦 这一切都太棒了 全都拍下来 |
[18:40] | Honey, you look beautiful! | 亲爱的 你太漂亮了 |
[18:42] | Oh, hello. I was just making out with your baby. | 你好 我刚跟你的宝宝在亲热呢 |
[18:44] | Oh, he’s too young for you. | 他对你还太年轻了点 |
[18:46] | – Mm, well. – Honey, give me a hug. | – 好吧 – 亲爱的 给我个拥抱 |
[18:47] | – Stop. Ah. – I’m sorry! | – 好了 – 对不起 |
[18:49] | Pretty good. Let me see. | 很好 让我看看 |
[18:52] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好好好 |
[18:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:53] | You’re pretty good at this, max. | 你真挺在行的 麦克斯 |
[18:55] | I learned it from you. | 我都是跟你学的 |
[18:58] | Yeah, well… | 也是 这个… |
[19:00] | I learned a lot from you too. | 我也是跟你学的 |
[19:01] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[19:02] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[19:04] | – Oh, we’re getting our picture taken! – How did you… | – 他正在给我们拍照呢 – 你是怎么… |
[19:06] | – All right, max. – Are you coming back? | – 好了 麦克斯 – 你回来了吗 |
[19:07] | Max, max, look who’s here! | 麦克斯 麦克斯 看看谁来了 |
[19:09] | Max, can you come give me a hug and not be a weird paparazzi? | 麦克斯 你能过来给我个拥抱吗 别像个古怪的狗仔队一样拍来拍去的 |
[19:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:18] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah, yeah. I’m doing okay. | 好 好 我很好 |
[19:21] | Just–uh–you know– taking a breather. | 就是…你知道的…就是出来透透气 |
[19:24] | Look at your sister. | 看看你姐姐 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:28] | She’s so happy. | 她好开心 |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:31] | It’s nice. | 很好 |
[19:32] | She is happy. | 她非常开心 |
[19:33] | And I’m really proud of her. | 我真为她感到骄傲 |
[19:36] | It’s hard for me not to focus on the fact though | 可是我现在心思很难集中到这上面来 |
[19:40] | that the luncheonette is in the crapper | 老是想到速食餐厅现在的糟糕处境 |
[19:41] | and I’m going back to punch a clock | 还有下个星期就要去一个 |
[19:44] | next week, at a studio I hated. | 我不喜欢的工作室打卡上班的事 |
[19:46] | No, wait a minute. | 打住 等等 |
[19:47] | I thought you were going to stay with the luncheonette. | 你不是要继续呆在速食餐厅吗 |
[19:48] | What happened to that? | 怎么又变了 |
[19:50] | Well adam’s out, he’s done. | 亚当退出了 他不干了 |
[19:52] | He’d been wanting to do it, so– | 他早就想这么做了 所以… |
[19:53] | – Yeah? – That’s–that’s that. | – 是吗 – 就是…就是这样 |
[19:56] | So? | 所以呢 |
[19:59] | I can’t do it without adam. | 没有亚当我做不下去 |
[20:01] | How am I gonna? | 我怎么能做下去 |
[20:02] | The hell you can’t. | 你屁才不行 |
[20:04] | – Lookit. – I don’t know. | – 听着 – 我不知道 |
[20:05] | Crosby, come on, man. I mean– | 克劳斯比 拜托 儿子 我说… |
[20:07] | You’re more than capable of doing this. | 以你的能力做这件事绰绰有余 |
[20:11] | You really think so? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[20:15] | I know so. | 是我知道 |
[20:22] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[20:23] | What? | 干嘛 |
[20:25] | Um, I want to talk to you. | 我想跟你说会儿话 |
[20:26] | I have no time. | 我没时间 |
[20:27] | I’m the official wedding photographer. | 我是婚礼的正式摄影师 |
[20:28] | Uh, yeah, and I’m your sister | 是 可我是你姐 |
[20:30] | And I never get to see you | 而且我很久都没见过你了 |
[20:31] | And I wanna talk to you. | 我想跟你聊聊天 |
[20:33] | Okay, I have a very short window. | 还不 那我就稍微给你点时间吧 |
[20:35] | Great. | 太好了 |
[20:36] | You know, it has been really weird for me | 我不能跟你生活在同一屋檐下 |
[20:39] | to not be, like, in the same house as you. | 感觉实在是太奇怪了 |
[20:41] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[20:43] | Can you look at me? | 你能看着我吗 |
[20:46] | Yes. | 行 |
[20:48] | It would have been really easy for me | 我以前很容易就 |
[20:50] | to, like, grow up and resent you | 装作大人的样子对你 还生你气 |
[20:52] | for being a drama queen | 因为你总是像一个戏剧皇后一样 |
[20:55] | And, like, hogging all of mom and dad’s attention | 吸引走了老爸老妈所有的注意力 |
[20:57] | And I just realized now | 我现在认识到 |
[20:59] | that I was totally wrong | 我其实错了 |
[21:01] | And I am a much better person for being your sister | 我可以更好地做你的姐姐 |
[21:04] | And I think you’re special and cool | 我觉得你很特别 很了不起 |
[21:06] | And weird and wonderful | 很古怪 很出色 |
[21:09] | And the best brother and I love you. | 是天底下最棒的弟弟 而且我很爱你 |
[21:12] | “Weird” And “Wonderful” are contradictory. | 古怪跟出色是矛盾的 |
[21:14] | I can’t be both at the same time. | 我不可能同时拥有这两个品质 |
[21:15] | I think you are both at the same time. | 我觉得你就是同时有这两个品质 |
[21:19] | Can we take a selfie with this giant camera? | 我们能用这个大相机自拍一张吗 |
[21:21] | We can not take a selfie. | 我们不能自拍 |
[21:22] | Selfies are ruining my industry. | 自拍会毁了我的工作的 |
[21:23] | Can we please? I’ll do it. | 求你了 我来拍 |
[21:24] | I’ll just probably break it. | 我就按一下按键就行了 |
[21:25] | You can’t touch my camera. | 你不能碰我的相机 |
[21:26] | Okay, so you can do it then. | 好吧 那你来 |
[21:30] | ♪ I remember the night ♪ | ♪ 我记得这夜晚 ♪ |
[21:33] | ♪ I remember the sound ♪ | ♪ 我记得这声音 ♪ |
[21:35] | ♪ I remember the light ♪ | ♪ 我记得这灯光 ♪ |
[21:38] | ♪ When the moon came ’round ♪ | ♪ 当月亮爬上树梢 ♪ |
[21:41] | ♪ The night flowers bloomed ♪ | ♪ 夜晚如鲜花般绽放 ♪ |
[21:44] | ♪ The air so sweet ♪ | ♪ 空气如此甜蜜 ♪ |
[21:46] | ♪ I remember you ♪ | ♪ 我记得你 ♪ |
[21:49] | ♪ I remember me ♪ | ♪ 我记得我 ♪ |
[21:51] | ♪ Central valley sunshine ♪ | ♪ 中央山谷的阳光 ♪ |
[21:54] | ♪ Run out of town ♪ | ♪ 逃出了城市 ♪ |
[21:57] | ♪ Make your head all funny ♪ | ♪ 让你的头变得那么有趣 ♪ |
[21:59] | ♪ So you stick around ♪ | ♪ 于是你久久驻留 ♪ |
[22:03] | ♪ Dusty roads ♪ | ♪ 满是灰尘的道路 ♪ |
[22:05] | ♪ Make dirty feet ♪ | ♪ 弄脏了我的脚 ♪ |
[22:08] | ♪ I remember you ♪ | ♪ 我记得你 ♪ |
[22:10] | ♪ I remember me ♪ | ♪ 我记得我 ♪ |
[22:13] | ♪ I remember the night ♪ | ♪ 我记得这夜晚 ♪ |
[22:16] | ♪ I remember the sound ♪ | ♪ 我记得这声音 ♪ |
[22:18] | ♪ I remember the light ♪ | ♪ 我记得这灯光 ♪ |
[22:21] | ♪ When the moon came ’round ♪ | ♪ 当月亮爬上树梢 ♪ |
[22:24] | ♪ The night flowers bloomed ♪ | ♪ 夜晚如鲜花般绽放 ♪ |
[22:27] | ♪ The air so sweet ♪ | ♪ 空气如此甜蜜 ♪ |
[22:29] | ♪ I remember you ♪ | ♪ 我记得你 ♪ |
[22:32] | ♪ I remember me ♪ | ♪ 我记得我 ♪ |
[22:35] | ♪ I remember the night ♪ | ♪ 我记得这夜晚 ♪ |
[22:37] | ♪ I remember the sound ♪ | ♪ 我记得这声音 ♪ |
[22:40] | ♪ I remember the light ♪ | ♪ 我记得这灯光 ♪ |
[22:43] | ♪ When the moon came ’round ♪ | ♪ 当月亮爬上树梢 ♪ |
[22:46] | ♪ The night flowers bloomed ♪ | ♪ 夜晚如鲜花般绽放 ♪ |
[22:48] | ♪ The air so sweet ♪ | ♪ 空气如此甜蜜 ♪ |
[22:51] | – ♪ I remember you ♪ – Boy, we did good, didn’t we? | – ♪ 我记得你 ♪ – 天呐 我们做得很好 对吧 |
[22:53] | – Camille? – We sure did. | – 卡米尔 – 那是当然 |
[22:55] | Where’s mom and dad? | 妈跟爸呢 |
[22:56] | Oh, mom and dad, mom and dad! | 妈 爸 妈 爸 |
[22:58] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[23:02] | ♪ I remember you ♪ | ♪ 我记得你 ♪ |
[23:09] | Okay, say– | 好了 说… |
[23:11] | Cheese! Say cheese! | 茄子 说茄子 |
[23:29] | ♪ I wait in the rain ♪ | ♪ 我在雨中等待 ♪ |
[23:33] | ♪ But I don’t complain ♪ | ♪ 但我没有抱怨 ♪ |
[23:37] | ♪ Because I wait for you ♪ | ♪ 因为我等的是你 ♪ |
[23:43] | ♪ And I don’t feel pain ♪ | ♪ 我并不觉得厌烦 ♪ |
[23:47] | ♪ You’re like novocain ♪ | ♪ 你就像一剂麻醉药 ♪ |
[23:51] | ♪ And I got you ♪ | ♪ 而我有了你 ♪ |
[23:56] | ♪ It was always you ♪ | ♪ 一直都是你 ♪ |
[24:03] | ♪ It was always you ♪ | ♪ 一直都是你 ♪ |
[24:20] | ♪ It was always you ♪ | ♪ 一直都是你 ♪ |
[24:44] | ♪ Give me your, give me your, give me your attention baby ♪ | ♪ 给我你的 给我你的 给我你的关怀 宝贝 ♪ |
[24:45] | ♪ I gotta tell you a little something about yourself ♪ | ♪ 我要告诉你一点关于你的事 ♪ |
[24:47] | ♪ You’re wonderful, flawless, ooh, you’re a sexy lady ♪ | ♪ 你是如此出类拔萃 完美无瑕 你是位性感迷人的女士 ♪ |
[24:52] | ♪ But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else ♪ | ♪ 可是你在这附近徘徊 仿佛你想要成为别的人 ♪ |
[24:55] | Shame that our son’s having such a terrible time. | 我们儿子这么不开心真是太遗憾了 |
[24:57] | I know. Poor kid. | 我知道 可怜的孩子 |
[24:58] | ♪ I know that you don’t know it ♪ | ♪ 我知道你并不知道 ♪ |
[25:00] | ♪ But you’re fine, so fine ♪ | ♪ 可是没有关系 真的没有关系 ♪ |
[25:01] | Hey, you were on record saying | 嘿 你之前公开说过 |
[25:02] | that you believed in the business | 要是我跟亚当一起合作的话 |
[25:04] | – when it was me and adam. – Mm-hmm. | – 生意肯定会蒸蒸日上 – 没错 |
[25:05] | What would your opinion be if it was just me? | 那你觉得如果只有我一个人的话会怎么样 |
[25:08] | Well, I told you I believed in you, | 我告诉过你我相信你 |
[25:11] | And I meant it– | 不管有没有亚当 |
[25:12] | With or without adam. | 我都相信你 |
[25:14] | So… | 所以… |
[25:15] | Is this what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[25:18] | Yeah, it’s what I want. | 对 是我想要的 |
[25:19] | – Yeah? – Oh, yeah. | – 是吗 – 是 |
[25:20] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[25:22] | I guess we’re back in business. | 我想我们又要重回生意场了 |
[25:24] | ♪ Make my wish come true ♪ | ♪ 若是你愿意让我视你为珍宝 ♪ |
[25:26] | ♪ If you let me treasure you ♪ | ♪ 我的愿望就将成真 ♪ |
[25:31] | You know what we should make? | 你知道我们该干嘛吗 |
[25:32] | The twinkle lights black lights. | 把灯串都灭掉 |
[25:33] | – Exactly. – And then, you know, | – 没错 – 然后你懂的 |
[25:35] | See how it goes. | 看看会怎么样 |
[25:37] | It’d be awesome. | 肯定会很棒的 |
[25:40] | Hey! Hey, max. | 嘿 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[25:44] | Max? Hey. | 麦克斯 嘿 |
[25:46] | Hi, ruby. | 嗨 露比 |
[25:47] | Congratulations on your dad not being single and alone anymore. | 恭喜你爸爸再也不用再单身了 |
[25:50] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:53] | So are you the wedding photographer? | 这么说是你在拍婚礼上的照片咯 |
[25:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:57] | That’s really cool. | 太酷了 |
[25:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:59] | I’m lynne, by the way. | 对了 我是琳恩 |
[26:01] | Hello, lynne. | 你好 琳恩 |
[26:04] | Uh, do you want to go on the dance floor? | 你想去舞池跳舞吗 |
[26:05] | Okay. Sure. | 行 没问题 |
[26:08] | Hey, we’re gonna go dance. | 嘿 我们去跳舞了 |
[26:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:14] | No, no, come on! | 好了 好了 走啦 |
[26:21] | Bud? She was cute. | 儿子 她挺漂亮的 |
[26:24] | Don’t you think she was cute? I think she thought you were– | 你不觉得她很漂亮吗 我觉得她觉得你… |
[26:25] | I have a very important picture to take. | 我还有张很重要的照片要拍 |
[26:28] | Max, I want you in the picture! | 麦克斯 我想让你也一起来拍 |
[26:35] | Hi, sweetie. Hi. | 嗨 宝贝 嗨 |
[26:37] | Baby sleeping? | 孩子睡着了 |
[26:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:39] | We’re both exhausted. | 我们都累坏了 |
[26:41] | We’re just gonna park it here for the evening. | 我们打算今晚就在这儿歇着了 |
[26:43] | We got your gift today. | 我们今天给你买了礼物了 |
[26:45] | The baby glider. | 那台研磨机 |
[26:47] | – Oh, no. – We found it online. | – 不 – 我们在网上看到的 |
[26:47] | It’s beautiful. I think it’s the perfect one for you. | 很漂亮 我觉得它对你来说非常合适 |
[26:49] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会爱死它的 |
[26:51] | You didn’t have to do that. That’s too nice. | 你们其实不必这么做的 你们对我太好了 |
[26:52] | Yeah, we just can’t figure out | 是 不过我们不知道 |
[26:53] | what address to have it shipped to. | 该让他们寄去哪儿 |
[26:57] | What do you mean? You have my address, don’t you? | 什么意思 你们不是有我的地址吗 |
[27:00] | We just keep picturing you playing with the baby in our backyard. | 我们一直忍不住在想你跟孩子在我们的后院里玩耍的情境 |
[27:08] | We live near the wharf and– | 我们就住在码头附近 而且… |
[27:10] | I was thinking about taking zeek down | 我也一直想带着奇克 |
[27:12] | to golden gate park and teaching him how to | 去金门公园教他… |
[27:16] | play baseball. You know? | 打棒球 你知道吗 |
[27:19] | Wait, what– what are you guys suggesting? | 等等 你们…你们在说什么呢 |
[27:26] | We want you to come live with us, amber. | 我们想要你跟我们住一起 安博 |
[27:34] | No–not– | 不…不是… |
[27:36] | Are you serious? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[27:39] | Oh, guys, no, I couldn’t– | 不是吧 我不能… |
[27:42] | I couldn’t do that to you. This– | 我不能这么对你们 这… |
[27:44] | This is your big third act! | 这可是你们的晚年计划啊 |
[27:46] | I mean, we would ruin any semblance of peace | 我们会毁了你们在家里的 |
[27:48] | you had in your home. | 平静生活的 |
[27:50] | I couldn’t do that to you guys. | 我不能这么对你们 |
[27:52] | Grandpa and I have talked about it and… | 你外公跟我已经讨论了 |
[27:56] | We decided that we want this to be our third act. | 我们希望你们也能成为我们晚年计划的一部分 |
[28:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:14] | You have to cook and everything. I mean– | 不过你还是得自己做饭什么的 我是说… |
[28:15] | – Earn my keep? – Yep. | – 要自己赚钱养家吗 – 对 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:24] | Cooling down after that show you just put on the dance floor? | 在舞池里劲舞之后已经冷静下来了吗 |
[28:27] | Hey. Oh, yeah, the fever’s gotta put himself on ice. | 嘿 对 该让高烧降降温了 |
[28:29] | The fever got above 104. | 都烧到40度了 |
[28:31] | Brain damage. | 脑子都烧坏了 |
[28:34] | I wanna talk to you about something. | 我想跟你谈点事儿 |
[28:36] | Pretty sure that you’re gonna think | 我很确定你听完之后 |
[28:38] | it’s a terrible idea and you’ll probably have | 会觉得这是个非常糟糕的主意 |
[28:41] | 30 really smart reasons why it is but, um– | 你甚至可能找出30条好理由来说明为什么 但是… |
[28:43] | Bet I won’t. Lay it on me. | 我绝对不会的 你说吧 |
[28:48] | I wanna keep the luncheonette open…On my own. | 我想继续经营速食餐厅…但是是靠我自己一人之力 |
[28:51] | I was thinking, maybe, I could rent out the upstairs, | 我想我可以把楼上租出去 |
[28:53] | you know, the office space, | 你知道的 就是办公区 |
[28:54] | and the extra studios, | 以及额外的工作室区域 |
[28:55] | Collect a little rent and then keep the downstairs for myself, | 收点出租费来让我自己维持楼下的运行 |
[28:58] | and then, you know, if things come back, | 再然后 等到情况有所好转 |
[29:02] | maybe I’ll take over the whole shop again | 或许我就能再重新接管整间工作室 |
[29:03] | But until then it seems like maybe | 但是在那之前 |
[29:05] | – it would be a way to– – It’s a really good idea. | – 这也许是个好办法来… – 这真的是个不错的主意 |
[29:09] | – You think so? – I do. | – 你真这么想吗 – 没错 |
[29:10] | I wish I’d thought of it. | 我真希望我之前也能想到 |
[29:14] | I’m shocked. | 我太震惊了 |
[29:15] | You like my idea? | 你喜欢我的主意 |
[29:16] | It’s a great idea. | 是个很棒的主意 |
[29:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起了 |
[29:21] | Brothers? I’m sorry. | 还是兄弟吧 对不起 |
[29:22] | Brothers. Friends. | 既是兄弟 也是朋友 |
[29:28] | What about you? You had an interview at that water place? | 那你呢 你在那个水站有个面试是吧 |
[29:31] | Yeah. Yeah. Second interview coming up. | 对 对 马上就第二次面试 |
[29:33] | I think I’ll probably get it. | 我想我很可能能拿下它 |
[29:34] | It’s a good job? | 是份好工作吗 |
[29:35] | So–yeah. It pays decent, so– | 那…对 工资挺丰厚的 所以… |
[29:38] | Don’t oversell it. | 别吹牛吹大了 |
[29:40] | Any job that pays decent right now is a good job. | 现在只要工资高点的工作都是好工作 |
[29:42] | Well, whatever you take, I–I hope it makes you | 不管你要做什么工作 我…我都希望 |
[29:45] | as happy as you were the other day | 你能像那天我看见 |
[29:47] | when I saw you teaching those kids. | 你教孩子们的时候那样开心 |
[29:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:52] | Um, hi everyone. | 大家好 |
[29:53] | My name’s drew. I am the best man tonight. | 我叫德鲁 我是今晚的伴郎 |
[29:57] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[29:59] | – Best man ever. Yeah! – The world’s best man! | – 史上最佳伴郎 耶 – 世界上最好的伴郎 |
[30:01] | Um, hank, I very much enjoyed getting to know you. | 汉克 我非常高兴能够认识你 |
[30:06] | And I think that you make a nice addition to our family. | 我觉得你的到来对我家来说是件非常棒的事 |
[30:10] | And I’m, uh, honored that you asked me to do this, | 而且我非常荣幸你能让我来做你的伴郎 |
[30:13] | So, thank you. Uh, there’s a lot of things | 所以 谢谢你 今天晚上 |
[30:15] | that, uh, we can celebrate tonight. | 我们有许多事可以庆祝 |
[30:16] | I have a nephew! | 我有侄子了 |
[30:18] | There’s a new family member. | 我们家又有了新成员 |
[30:20] | We have baby zeek. | 小宝宝奇克 |
[30:22] | And then, um. And then grandpa… | 然后…然后外公… |
[30:25] | Um, I know that you’ve been through a lot this year | 我知道你今年经历了许多 |
[30:30] | And we’re all just really happy | 我们真的非常高兴 |
[30:31] | that you got to be here with us and celebrate this. | 你能来这儿跟我们一起庆祝 |
[30:36] | Uh, and then to my mom. | 还有我妈 |
[30:38] | Um…Mom. | 妈 |
[30:42] | I know that, um, when we were growing up | 我知道我们在成长过程中 |
[30:45] | You didn’t have a lot of time to focus on yourself | 你几乎没有时间把精力放在自己身上 |
[30:49] | Because you were so worried about us. | 因为你总是在担心我们 |
[30:53] | And, um, I’m just really happy that you– | 我真的很开心你… |
[30:57] | You found somebody like hank that you’re happy with | 你能找到一个像汉克这样一个能让你幸福的人 |
[31:00] | Because that’s all that I could ever want for you. | 因为我一直都希望那你能这样 |
[31:04] | Um, so, yeah. | 所以 对 |
[31:08] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[31:10] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[31:24] | When’s everybody going home? | 大家都什么时候回家 |
[31:27] | – Why? You’re having fun? – No, it’s great. | – 怎么这么问 你玩的不开心吗 – 不 非常棒 |
[31:29] | No, I am having fun. I just– | 不是 我玩得非常开心 我只是… |
[31:31] | I’d have more fun alone with you right now. | 我要是跟你单独相处会更加开心 |
[31:34] | I’m having a lot of fun. | 我现在非常开心 |
[31:36] | – I’m very happy. I’ve never been this– – Really? | – 我非常开心 我从来没像现在这样… – 真的吗 |
[31:39] | On your wedding day, imagine that. | 那你想想在你婚礼上的时候 |
[31:40] | Yeah–well– I never thought | 是…好吧…我从没想过 |
[31:42] | I could get crazy happy like this. | 我会像现在这样疯狂的开心 |
[31:46] | I brought you to this dance floor | 我把你带到舞池里来 |
[31:47] | to tell you something very important. | 是有件非常重要的事要告诉你 |
[31:48] | You can’t propose to me. It’s not appropriate. | 你不能跟我求婚 这不太合适 |
[31:50] | I’m not gonna propose. | 我没打算跟你求婚 |
[31:51] | What is it? | 那是什么事 |
[31:52] | I’m gonna keep the luncheonette open | 我要继续经营速食餐厅 |
[31:54] | And it’s gonna be very tight. | 而且是马上就要 |
[31:55] | – Oh, my god. – But we’re gonna make it work. | – 我的天呐 – 不过我们得让一切顺利 |
[31:57] | And I’m gonna be the new adam. | 所以我需要一个新的亚当 |
[31:58] | And I want you– I want to know. | 我想让你…我想知道 |
[32:01] | Are you up to being the new crosby? | 你准备好做新的克劳斯比了吗 |
[32:03] | You’re not serious. | 你不是认真的 |
[32:04] | I’m dead serious. | 我非常认真 |
[32:05] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[32:05] | I’m dead serious! | 我认真得要死 |
[32:06] | – Oh, my god! – Yes! Oh, that’s a yes. | – 我的天呐 – 没错 你说的没错 |
[32:08] | Oh, thank god! Yes, yes. | 谢天谢地 我愿意 我愿意 |
[32:11] | – Let’s go tell your mother. – I won’t let you down. | – 我们去告诉你妈妈 – 我不会让你失望的 |
[32:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:20] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[32:23] | What am I thinking? I’m thinking–um– | 我在想什么 我在想… |
[32:27] | I’m thinking we never expected to adopt. | 我在想我们从没想过要收养孩子 |
[32:30] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[32:31] | And when we adopted, I never expected it | 当我们收养的时候 我从没想过 |
[32:33] | would be an eight-year-old boy. | 会是一个八岁的男孩 |
[32:38] | But look at him. | 但是你看看他 |
[32:43] | Look at our boy. | 看看我们的儿子 |
[32:49] | Look at our family. | 看看我们的家庭 |
[32:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:57] | I don’t know what to do, ’cause I was up all night. | 我不知道该怎么办了 因为我一夜没睡 |
[32:58] | And all I kept thinking was– | 我一直都禁不住去想… |
[33:03] | She’s victor’s sister. | 她是维克多的妹妹 |
[33:10] | She’s already ours. | 她就已经是我们的孩子了 |
[33:16] | I really want her. | 我真的很想收养她 |
[33:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[33:20] | So we’re deciding? | 那我们决定了 |
[33:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:28] | – I love you. – I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我爱你 |
[33:30] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[33:53] | Don’t! | 别 |
[33:53] | Because I’ve had way too much wine. | 我已经喝了太多酒了 |
[33:55] | Okay. All right. | 好 没问题 |
[33:57] | ♪ The way you love me ♪ | ♪ 你那样爱着我 ♪ |
[33:58] | ♪ All the time ♪ | ♪ 一直爱着我 ♪ |
[34:01] | ♪ Maybe I’m afraid of the way I love you ♪ | ♪ 也许我害怕不会一直那样爱着你 ♪ |
[34:02] | Is this okay? | 这样行吗 |
[34:04] | Yeah, this is nice. | 行 非常好 |
[34:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:08] | ♪ Maybe I’m amazed at the way you pulled me out of time ♪ | ♪ 也许我是惊讶你那样忘却了时间地爱着我 ♪ |
[34:10] | He’s… | 他… |
[34:11] | He’s dancing with a girl. | 他跟一个女孩在跳舞 |
[34:12] | – He asked her to dance. – Like a real girl. | – 他邀请她去跳舞了 – 一个真实的女孩 |
[34:14] | I know. I see. | 我知道 我看见了 |
[34:16] | ♪ Maybe I’m amazed at the way I really need you ♪ | ♪ 也许我是惊讶我那样的需要你 ♪ |
[34:38] | ♪ Home again, home again ♪ | ♪ 家 再次感受到家 ♪ |
[34:44] | ♪ One day I know ♪ | ♪ 有一天我知道 ♪ |
[34:46] | ♪ I’ll feel home again ♪ | ♪ 我会再次感受到家的存在 ♪ |
[34:50] | ♪ Wrong again, wrong again ♪ | ♪ 错了 又错了 ♪ |
[34:55] | ♪ One day I know ♪ | ♪ 有一天我知道 ♪ |
[34:57] | ♪ I’ll feel strong again ♪ | ♪ 我会再次感受到坚强 ♪ |
[35:00] | ♪ And lift my head ♪ | ♪ 抬起我的头来 ♪ |
[35:06] | ♪ Many times I’ve been told ♪ | ♪ 我曾多次被告诫 ♪ |
[35:12] | ♪ All this talk will make you old ♪ | ♪ 所有的蜚语都会使自己老去 ♪ |
[35:16] | ♪ So I’ll close my eyes ♪ | ♪ 所以我闭上双眼 ♪ |
[35:19] | ♪ Won’t look behind ♪ | ♪ 不再往回看 ♪ |
[35:22] | ♪ Movin’ on ♪ | ♪ 继续前行 ♪ |
[35:25] | ♪ Movin’ on ♪ | ♪ 继续前行 ♪ |
[35:28] | ♪ So I’ll close my eyes ♪ | ♪ 所以我闭上双眼 ♪ |
[35:31] | ♪ Look behind ♪ | ♪ 往回看 ♪ |
[35:33] | ♪ Movin’ on ♪ | ♪ 继续前行 ♪ |
[35:37] | ♪ Many times I’ve been told ♪ | ♪ 我曾多次被告诫 ♪ |
[35:43] | ♪ Speak your mind, just be bold ♪ | ♪ 大胆说出自己的想法 不要害怕 ♪ |
[35:47] | ♪ So I’ll close my eyes ♪ | ♪ 所以我闭上双眼 ♪ |
[35:50] | ♪ Won’t look behind ♪ | ♪ 不再往回看 ♪ |
[35:52] | – ♪ Movin’ on ♪ – Okay, kitchen’s all clean. | – ♪ 继续前行 ♪ – 好了 厨房都弄干净了 |
[35:54] | What’d you want to talk about? | 你想跟我谈什么 |
[35:56] | Yes. Please have a seat, mr. B. | 对 你先坐下 布先生 |
[35:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:03] | I want to talk to you | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[36:05] | About your future… | 谈谈你的未来… |
[36:08] | Here at chambers and other places. | 在钱伯斯学院以及其他地方的未来 |
[36:10] | I don’t really have a future here at chambers | 一旦我开始在山泉水公司工作了 |
[36:12] | once I start the mountain spring water job, honey. | 我在钱伯斯学院就没有未来了 亲爱的 |
[36:14] | Honey, I know. | 亲爱的 我知道 |
[36:15] | But I see you here, | 但是你看看这儿 |
[36:16] | So happy and so full of joy | 多欢乐 到处都充满着喜悦 |
[36:19] | And these kids, adam, | 还有这些孩子 亚当 |
[36:20] | They– they adore you! | 他们…他们喜欢你 |
[36:22] | You should see how they look at you. | 你应该看看他们看你的样子 |
[36:24] | It’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[36:26] | And I just feel like maybe | 我觉得或许 |
[36:30] | you should work here full time. | 你应该在这里全职工作 |
[36:32] | – Kristina… – I think you need to | – 克里斯蒂娜 – 我觉得你需要 |
[36:33] | – work here full time. – I wish–I wish I could | – 在这里全职工作 – 我希望…我也希望我可以 |
[36:35] | And make the money I’m making | 在这里赚到和在山泉水公司 |
[36:36] | at the water company, but I can’t. | 一样的工资 但是我不能 |
[36:37] | – It’s not– – What if you could? | -并不是… – 那要是你能呢 |
[36:39] | I have an opportunity, possibly, | 我可能在一个非营利性的组织 |
[36:41] | with a non-profit group. | 有一个机会 |
[36:42] | They’re a great group of people. | 他们都是一群很棒的人 |
[36:44] | They help build schools like this. | 他们在帮助建设像我们这样的学校 |
[36:45] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[36:46] | They could help build hundreds of chambers. | 他们可以帮助建设成百上千的钱伯斯学院 |
[36:48] | They’ve been calling me for months. | 他们已经联系过我好几个月了 |
[36:49] | I know, I just haven’t told you. | 我都知道 我只是没有告诉你 |
[36:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:52] | I didn’t want to tell you | 我之所以不想告诉你 |
[36:53] | Because I didn’t have a replacement for this school | 是因为我还没为这所学校找到接班人 |
[36:57] | I didn’t want to just– | 我不想就这么… |
[36:58] | So you’re offering me your job? | 所以你就想让我来坐你的位置 |
[37:00] | You’ve supported us for so long, honey. | 你已经支持我们很长一段时间了 亲爱的 |
[37:02] | And I want to see you doing something | 我想看到你做一些 |
[37:03] | that you truly enjoy | 你自己真正会开心的事 |
[37:05] | And that you’re happy doing. | 这就是你会很开心去做的事 |
[37:07] | And I see it. I see it here. | 我都知道 我全都看在眼里 |
[37:10] | You love working here. | 你爱在这里工作 |
[37:11] | I can make money. | 我可以去赚钱 |
[37:12] | It’s just for a little while. | 只需要一段时间 |
[37:13] | And we’ll work here together as well. | 我们就能一起在这里工作了 |
[37:16] | I think we can do it. | 我认为我们可以做到 |
[37:18] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[37:19] | I do. | 真的 |
[37:20] | I really do. | 我真的这么认为 |
[37:23] | I will consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[37:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:29] | Plus, I think it will be kind of hot | 多说一句 我觉得要是称呼你为 |
[37:31] | calling you headmaster braverman. | 布雷弗曼校长肯定会很性感的 |
[37:32] | You can start right now. | 你现在就可以开始这么叫 |
[37:33] | Okay, headmaster. | 好的 校长 |
[37:34] | All right. Wanna switch seats? | 好了 想换一下座位吗 |
[37:35] | – Fine. – All right. | – 行 – 好吧 |
[37:36] | You know, these wedding pictures are really wonderful. | 婚礼上拍的照片真的非常的棒 |
[37:42] | Young max is quite the photographer. | 麦克斯真是个不错的摄影师 |
[37:44] | He captured some really beautiful moments, you know? | 他捕捉下来的瞬间都非常漂亮 知道吗 |
[37:48] | Very sweet. | 太漂亮了 |
[37:51] | Zeek? | 奇克 |
[37:53] | Did you fall asleep again? | 你又睡着了吗 |
[37:56] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[37:57] | We’re gonna take the baby for a stroll. | 我们还要带重孙一起散步呢 |
[38:00] | Zeek? | 奇克 |
[38:12] | Zeek? | 奇克 |
[38:41] | ♪ May god bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪ 愿上帝永远祝福你 保佑你 ♪ |
[38:45] | ♪ May your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪ 愿你的愿望都能如愿以偿 ♪ |
[38:48] | ♪ May you always do for others ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远都能为他人付出 ♪ |
[38:51] | ♪ And let others do for you ♪ | ♪ 愿他人也永远能为你 ♪ |
[38:59] | ♪ May you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪ 愿你能造出通往星星的天梯 ♪ |
[39:03] | ♪ And climb on every rung ♪ | ♪ 你能攀上每一阶梯 ♪ |
[39:06] | ♪ May you stay ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远 ♪ |
[39:12] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |
[39:19] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |
[39:26] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |
[39:33] | ♪ May you stay ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远 ♪ |
[39:39] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |
[39:47] | ♪ May you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪ 愿你长大公平正义 ♪ |
[39:51] | ♪ May you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪ 愿你长大真挚诚实 ♪ |
[39:54] | ♪ May you always know the truth ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远知晓真理 ♪ |
[39:57] | ♪ And see the light surrounding you ♪ | ♪ 永远都能看见光明环绕 ♪ |
[40:02] | ♪ May you always be courageous ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远勇敢无畏 ♪ |
[40:06] | ♪ Stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪ 永远正直坚强 ♪ |
[40:09] | ♪ May you stay ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远 ♪ |
[40:15] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |
[40:23] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |
[40:37] | ♪ May you stay ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远 ♪ |
[40:44] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |
[41:28] | ♪ May your hands always be busy ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远不会无所事事 ♪ |
[41:32] | ♪ May your feet always be swift ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远脚步迅捷 ♪ |
[41:35] | ♪ May you have a strong foundation ♪ | ♪ 愿你不管遭遇任何风波 ♪ |
[41:39] | ♪ When the wind changes shifts ♪ | ♪ 永远衣食无忧 ♪ |
[41:44] | ♪ May your heart always be joyful ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远快乐幸福 ♪ |
[41:48] | ♪ May your song always be sung ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远为人所赞颂 ♪ |
[41:51] | ♪ May you stay ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远 ♪ |
[41:58] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |
[42:12] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |
[42:19] | ♪ May you stay ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远 ♪ |
[42:26] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |
[42:33] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |
[42:48] | ♪ May you stay ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远 ♪ |
[42:54] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |
[43:01] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |
[43:16] | ♪ May you stay ♪ | ♪ 愿你永远 ♪ |
[43:22] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪ 青春不老 ♪ |