时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [rock music plays] | NETFLIX 剧集 |
[00:09] | [Ingrid] The law of conservation of energy. | 能量守恒定律 |
[00:10] | Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, | 能量既不会凭空产生 也不会凭空消失 |
[00:13] | but can only be transformed from one form to another. | 只会从一种形式转化为另一种形式 |
[00:16] | So I’m transforming all the crazy energy I have about Murphy | 所以我要把对墨菲的热情 |
[00:19] | into focused energy on work. | 全部投入到工作中去 |
[00:21] | [podcast host] Shut-in fees and how to deal with shut-in fees. | 关井提成费的概念及应对方式 |
[00:24] | Savvy lawyers may have considered amending extant leases | 精明的律师可能考虑修订现有租约 |
[00:27] | to give them the maximum protection against lease termination | 令客户在因未支付关井提成费 |
[00:29] | due to nonpayment of shut-in fees. | 而面临租约终止时 得到最大程度的保护 |
[00:32] | M&A podcast again? No rest for the nerdy. | 又在听并购知识播客? 书呆子真是一刻不停啊 |
[00:34] | These laws change every five minutes. I have to do my homework. | 法律条文每隔五分钟就变一次 我得做好功课 |
[00:38] | Nice outfit. | 衣服不错哦 |
[00:39] | Looks familiar. Like yesterday familiar. | 看起来很眼熟 昨天穿的就这套吧? |
[00:42] | Dancer from Hamilton. | 参演过《汉密尔顿》的舞者 |
[00:44] | Strong, handsome, dull. | 强壮帅气 但很无趣 |
[00:46] | Luckily for me, he was really into product. | 幸运的是 他那儿各种用品一应俱全 |
[00:48] | -What happened to your baise-en-ville? -I tragically left it at Stefan’s. | -你的小旅行包呢? -落在斯戴芬家了 |
[00:51] | All my La Mer was in there. That shit’s expensive. | 我的海蓝之谜护肤品全在里面 那牌子可贵了 |
[00:54] | Call him and ask for it back. | -打电话让他还给你呀 -还没贵到那个程度 (莉娜 你家浴室怎么用啊?) |
[00:55] | -Not that expensive. -[chuckles] | |
[00:59] | -[Rachel chuckles] -[mobile chimes] | |
[01:00] | [scoffs] | |
[01:02] | Leave temp dial alone! | 别动温度调节器! |
[01:04] | Left handle is rain shower. Right handle is body jets. | 左边把手开雨淋花洒 右边把手开身体喷射淋浴 |
[01:08] | -If my sister breaks my shower… -You love that shower. | -要是我妹弄坏了我的淋浴房… -你可喜欢它了 |
[01:10] | I do love that shower. | 我确实很喜欢 |
[01:11] | Any estimated time of departure? | 知道她什么时候走吗? |
[01:13] | Nope. She’s Lina. You know, she blows with the wind. | 不知道 莉娜总爱想一出是一出 没个定性 |
[01:18] | [Rachel] Mazel, big shot. | 祝你好运哦 大人物 |
[01:19] | Excited to pitch Luxe legal? | 要给拉克斯做简报 很兴奋吧? |
[01:21] | Yes, but mostly to impress Raymond Vanderlin. | 嗯 但我主要想让 雷蒙凡德林刮目相看 |
[01:23] | He is a legend with an epic luxury-goods portfolio. | 他可是传奇人物 是奢侈品事务方面的大拿 |
[01:25] | -Didn’t you work with him before? -Yeah, first year. Big parfumerie. | -你好像跟他合作过吧? -对 一个大型香水厂的案子 |
[01:28] | I spent six months in a windowless room looking through files. | 我在一个没有窗户的房间 待了六个月审查文件 |
[01:31] | He came in once and told me to use Oxford commas. | 他进来跟我说必须用牛津逗号 |
[01:33] | -[chuckles] -After that, the client went bankrupt. | 后来 客户破产了 |
[01:35] | I’ve been trying to work with him ever since, and today is the day! | 从那以后我一直想跟他合作 今天机会来了! |
[01:38] | -Yes, honey. -[all chuckle] | 没错 亲爱的 |
[01:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, my two-week respite is officially over. I’ve been staffed. | 我接到项目了 两周休息时间正式结束 |
[01:44] | Something in media and entertainment. At least it’s not re-insurance. | 媒体和娱乐方面的 至少不是做再保险了 |
[01:46] | You might have to put in an honest day’s work. | 这下你也许得勤奋起来了 |
[01:48] | Why are we talking about my staffing when the topic of Sir Hotness is out there? | 我们放着性感先生不聊 聊什么工作呀? |
[01:52] | Tyler, weigh in. | 泰勒 你来说 |
[01:53] | Well, Jeff Murphy is a fuckboy. | 杰夫墨菲就是个渣男 |
[01:55] | Stay away. Far, far away. | 你最好离他远远的 |
[01:56] | Right? Who lies, then un-lies? | 是吧?谁会骗完人又上赶着澄清啊? |
[01:58] | Maybe he’s trying to knock me off my game. | 他也许是想让我自乱阵脚 |
[02:00] | If he was hoping to make partner in London, that won’t have changed. | 他在伦敦时就想升合伙人 到了这里也一样 |
[02:03] | -So he’s a competitive fuckboy? Boring. -[chuckles] | 所以他是个野心勃勃的渣男?无聊 |
[02:06] | I know. I’ll just avoid him. | 我知道 我会避开他的 |
[02:08] | Forget about him. I wanna hear about Mr. High Siddity, Nick Laren. | 还是说说那位上流人士尼可拉伦吧 |
[02:10] | Or as I like to call him, “the other white meat.” | 其实我更喜欢叫他 “白人小鲜肉2号” |
[02:14] | Girl, what? I’ve dated more Asian guys than you. That is a fact. Now spill. | 干吗?我约会过的亚裔男可比你多 这是事实 老实交代吧 |
[02:18] | -We kissed. -And that’s it? | -我们接吻了 -这就完了? |
[02:20] | I like a slow burn. | 我喜欢慢慢培养感情 |
[02:22] | No. You have that arbitrary three-date rule. | 才怪 你在遵循“三次约会守则” |
[02:24] | -Honey, your mother did a number on you. -Right? | -你妈真是害你中毒不轻 -是吧? |
[02:26] | I mean, what are the parameters? | 具体规范是什么? |
[02:27] | Move to a second location, that count as a second date? | 换个地方见面算第二次约会吗? |
[02:29] | Okay. Relax. We’re supposed to have lunch today. That can be date two. | 别激动 我们今天原本要共进午餐 算是第二次约会 |
[02:32] | Though now with Sun Corp, I’ll never have time for a date. | 但我接了太阳集团的案子 没时间约会了 |
[02:35] | Don’t let this place suck you dry, Ingrid. | 别让律所把你榨干了 |
[02:37] | If you like Nick, get on it. | 你要是喜欢尼克就好好把握 |
[02:39] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[02:40] | [“Good Good Day” by Ryan Corn feat. Anna Graceman playing] | |
[02:43] | ♪ Ain’t got no reason to complain Na, na, na ♪ | |
[02:47] | ♪ The sun is shining on display Na, na, na ♪ | |
[02:52] | ♪ I’m looking ’round At all that’s going down… ♪ | |
[02:55] | [all chuckling] | |
[02:56] | -Slay the day, ladies. -You know it. | -大杀四方吧 姑娘们 -必须的 |
[02:59] | [Ingrid sighs] | |
[03:01] | Oh, I gotta run. [kisses] | 我得走了 |
[03:03] | [Rachel] Henri! | 亨利! |
[03:05] | You’re back! | 你可算回来了! 抱歉 是您先到的 您先请 |
[03:05] | -[speaks French] -[chuckles] | |
[03:11] | [clears throat] | |
[03:12] | [in English] Oh, sorry. You were here first. After you. | |
[03:17] | How are you, Ellen? | 你好吗 艾伦? |
[03:19] | Fine. Thank you. | 挺好 谢谢 |
[03:21] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:31] | [electronic chime] | |
[03:34] | Anything? | 怎么样? |
[03:35] | Nope. Six years I’ve been trying with her. | 不怎么样 六年来我一直想跟她打好关系 |
[03:37] | Nothing. | 毫无进展 |
[03:38] | It’s so weird. | 真奇怪 |
[03:39] | [Ingrid] “Weird”? How about unfair? | “奇怪”?不公平才对吧? |
[03:41] | Your big-sister mentor took you to the Bahamas for Thanksgiving | 你的导师带你去了巴哈马过感恩节 |
[03:44] | and got you on your first big case. | 还帮你拿到了第一个大案子 |
[03:46] | Mine barely looks at me. She hates me. | 我的连看都不看我一眼 她讨厌我 |
[03:49] | Ingrid, the woman is a sphinx. She doesn’t talk to anyone. | 那女人就是尊狮身人面像 她跟谁都不说话 是啊 她的学生在这里真是寸步难行 |
[03:52] | Right. Making it that much harder for her mentees to gain any traction here. | |
[03:55] | -[both sigh] -Uh-oh. | |
[03:57] | -Incoming. -Hey. | -那小子来了 -嘿 -马蒂想见你 -什么事? |
[04:00] | -Uh, oh, um, Marty wants to see you. -About what? | |
[04:04] | -I don’t know. -When? | -我不知道 -什么时候? |
[04:06] | Seemed pretty urgent. | 似乎很紧急 |
[04:09] | You could have just texted me. | 你可以发短信告诉我的 |
[04:10] | No, it’s cool. I wanted to just stretch my legs a little bit. | 没事 我想活动活动腿脚 |
[04:14] | [mouths] What? | 什么鬼? |
[04:17] | I think I’m gonna go blueberry. | 我有点想吃蓝莓味的 |
[04:20] | Sesame? | 或者芝麻? |
[04:21] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[04:23] | Do better. | 提高一下品味吧 |
[04:24] | [whimsical music plays] | |
[04:25] | Blueberry it is. | 那就蓝莓味好了 |
[04:31] | -[inaudible] -[whimsical music ends] | |
[04:38] | Soy latte, two honey sticks. | 豆浆拿铁 加了两条蜂蜜的哦 |
[04:44] | Are you a stalker? | 你是跟踪狂吗? |
[04:45] | No. I stood behind you in the coffee line once. | 不是 有次排队买咖啡的时候 我站在你后面 |
[04:49] | Figured it was probably hard for you to get away from your desk during the day. | 我想着你白天 可能很难抽开身去买咖啡 |
[04:57] | [intercom beeps] | |
[04:58] | Marty will see you now. | 马蒂现在可以见你 |
[05:01] | [whimsical music plays] | |
[05:05] | [knocks on door] | |
[05:07] | [Marty] Problem. | 问题来了 |
[05:08] | Lassiter’s main interest in Min Enterprises | 拉希特主要是对闵氏企业 |
[05:11] | are their crude oil holdings in Louisiana. | 在路易斯安那州的原油储备感兴趣 |
[05:13] | Turns out, the Mins own the mineral rights and not the actual land. | 结果闵氏拥有的是采矿权 而非土地所有权 |
[05:17] | If those oil wells stop producing– | 如果那些油井停止生产… |
[05:19] | The mineral rights could revert back to landowner. | 采矿权将可能返还土地所有者 |
[05:21] | Right. The Mins stopped pulling from the wells 90 days ago. | 没错 闵氏在90天前停止了开采 |
[05:24] | The landowner just sent notice that they consider the lease terminated. | 土地所有者发来了提醒 他们在考虑终止租约 |
[05:27] | Someone needs to look through the exact wording of the original lease. | 我需要有人仔细查看原始租约的措辞 |
[05:30] | Without those oil wells, this deal will not go through. | 没有那些井 这桩交易就黄了 |
[05:33] | Okay. I’m happy to look. Land use has always been a passion– | 好的 我来查看吧 土地使用一直是我感兴趣的… |
[05:36] | The Mins didn’t digitize until 2003. The files are in the corner lounge. | 闵氏直到2003年才实现数字化转型 所有文件都在角落的休息室 |
[05:39] | Somewhere in there is a land lease from the mid-’60s. | 其中就有60年代中期签订的土地租约 |
[05:42] | Find it. I’ve got dinner with Ted at 8:00. | 把它找出来 我8点要跟泰德吃晚餐 |
[05:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:47] | [light music plays] | |
[05:51] | [sighs] | |
[05:53] | Well, shit. | 真要命 |
[05:56] | My sentiments exactly. | 英雄所见略同啊 |
[05:59] | -What are you doing here? -Marty said you could use the help. | -你怎么在这儿? -马蒂说你需要帮忙 |
[06:02] | Okay. | 泰德明确说过 他只会支付一位高级律师的费用 |
[06:03] | Ted specifically said he only wanted to pay for one senior associate. | |
[06:06] | And I’m a lateral transfer who bills at half the rate while I find my sea legs, | 我刚刚平级转职过来 在适应期间只收取一半的律师费 |
[06:10] | so Ted isn’t pissed about the billables, and you get the extra help. | 所以泰德并不反对我们开出的账单 而你也能得到额外的帮助 |
[06:15] | I don’t need the extra help. | 我不需要额外的帮助 |
[06:17] | Well, then, think of it as a chance for us to spend some quality time together. | 那就把这当作是 我们培养感情的机会吧 |
[06:25] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去洗手间 |
[06:29] | So much for staying far, far away! Now I have to cancel lunch with Nick! | 不光要跟他共处一室 我还得取消跟尼克的午餐约会! |
[06:32] | Do not cancel lunch with Nick. Nick is a fucking catch. | 别取消 尼克是个优质男友 |
[06:34] | Handsome with a side of existentialism. | 长得帅 还能跟你探讨存在主义 |
[06:36] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[06:37] | It’s nothing but Murphy, me, and 300 boxes. | 有300个箱子等着我和墨菲去翻找呢 |
[06:39] | Murphy’s a mindfucker. | 墨菲擅长扰乱人心 |
[06:40] | Reveal nothing. Show no weakness. Play it cool. | 你要表现得波澜不惊、无懈可击 若无其事 |
[06:43] | “Play it cool.” | “若无其事” |
[06:46] | Okay. We’re gonna do the thing. Come on. | 好了 我们来做那个 来吧 |
[06:49] | [sighs] Okay. | 好 |
[06:51] | Okay. Go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[06:55] | When I say “relax,” you say… | 我说“放松” 你说… |
[06:59] | Organize. | 整理 |
[07:01] | Seriously? When I say relax, the first thing you think is “organize”? | 不是吧你?我说放松 你第一个想到的居然是“整理”? |
[07:04] | I know. I know. | 我知道啦 |
[07:06] | Okay. Well, start there. | 好吧 那就这样吧 |
[07:09] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[07:10] | [intriguing music plays] | |
[07:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:15] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[07:18] | How are the boxes arranged? | 这些箱子是按什么顺序摆放的? |
[07:20] | I think the chaps just kind of piled them in. | 那些小伙子 好像就是直接拿过来堆这儿了 |
[07:22] | Okay. Well, we can’t just go box by random box. | 好吧 不能毫无章法地随机查找 |
[07:26] | We need a meta-strategy. | 我们需要一个元策略 |
[07:29] | -What? -Nothing. | -怎么了? -没什么 |
[07:34] | [sighs] | |
[07:34] | Let’s arrange them chronologically. Put anything from 1960s over here. | 先把它们按时间顺序摆放吧 把所有1960年代的文件放这边 |
[07:41] | [pop music playing] | |
[07:50] | [soft moans] | |
[07:52] | ♪ I got that summertime feeling Sun in my eyes ♪ | |
[07:57] | ♪ They say I’m sweet like the peaches Come take a bite ♪ | |
[08:03] | ♪ It’s a vibe Looking up to the sky ♪ | |
[08:06] | ♪ This is alive… ♪ | |
[08:08] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[08:09] | Most recent here, moving backwards. | 最近的放这儿 然后按时间顺序往后排 |
[08:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[08:17] | [soft moans] | |
[08:19] | [clears throat] | |
[08:25] | ♪ ‘Cause I wanna let my hair down ♪ | |
[08:29] | ♪ Let it go… ♪ | |
[08:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:34] | [pop music fades out] | |
[08:36] | Nope. No way. I’m asking to be transferred. | 不行 免谈 我要申请调组 |
[08:39] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. High-profile, partner-track case. | 慢着 这个案子备受重视 有助于升合伙人哦 |
[08:43] | Oh, Dan. You sad, sad, ambitious man. You will never know what touches me. | 丹 你这个可悲的野心家 永远不会知道什么才能打动我 |
[08:48] | Come on, it’ll be easy. | 这活儿很简单的 |
[08:49] | The matriarch of a big, family-owned company | 一个大型家族企业的女掌门人 |
[08:51] | is dissolving her living trust and selling the company. | 要撤销她的生前信托 卖掉公司 |
[08:55] | Word is you could use the billables. | -听说你需要钱 -去你的吧 |
[08:57] | Piss off. | |
[08:58] | Case is a cream puff. High billing rate, low workload. | 这案子是个肥差 计费率高 工作量小 |
[09:01] | You like money, right? | 你喜欢钱吧? |
[09:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Who’s the family? | 哪个家族企业? |
[09:08] | Seriously? Grammy Goose? Doesn’t she make canned fruit? | 真的假的?葛莱美鹅? 她不是做水果罐头的吗? |
[09:11] | Pie filling, actually, and so much more. | 是馅饼的馅料 还有很多其他东西 |
[09:14] | Frankly, Ingrid did me a solid when she stole Sun Corp from me. | 英格丽抢走太阳集团的案子 可算帮了我一个大忙 |
[09:16] | This is its own empire. | 这家公司就是一个帝国 |
[09:17] | Gertrude Weaver, AKA Grammy Goose, AKA “Gigi,” | 葛楚韦芙 也就是“吉吉” 葛莱美鹅的创始人 |
[09:22] | had a soybean farm in Pennsylvania, | 在宾州有一家大豆农场 |
[09:24] | but in the ’80s, when her husband died and a cold snap hit, | 但在80年代 她的丈夫去世 农场也遭遇寒流 |
[09:26] | she needed to reinvent. | 她需要另寻出路 |
[09:28] | So, she put up a couple kitschy shacks and some carny rides | 于是 她搭了几个俗气的窝棚 引入一些游乐设施 |
[09:31] | and called it Grammy Goose’s Fun Time Farm, | 打造了所谓的葛莱美鹅欢乐时光农场 |
[09:34] | and sold jars of her ready-made pie filling. | 同时出售罐装的现成馅料 |
[09:37] | Forty years later, it’s a full-fledged theme park | 40年后 那里发展成了 设施齐全的主题公园 |
[09:39] | with huge merch royalties, a canned-food empire, | 一个坐拥高额销售提成费的 罐头食品帝国 |
[09:41] | and her own catchphrase, | 她的口号是 |
[09:42] | “Chase your dreams and the rest will follow.” | “勇于追求梦想 其余一切自然随之而来” |
[09:46] | Her dreams worked out. | 她的梦想实现了 |
[09:47] | The company generates about 550 million annually. | 公司的年产值约为五亿五千万美金 她把自己的股份放入生前信托 |
[09:50] | -[whistles] -She put her shares into a living trust | |
[09:52] | to control distribution of money to her grandchildren. | 以掌控分配给孙辈的财产 |
[09:56] | Now she’s looking to dissolve that trust and find a buyer for the company. | 现在她想撤销信托 出售公司 |
[09:59] | -Rich kids about to be cut off? -Mm-hmm. | 富家子弟的经济来源要断了? |
[10:01] | Her only son died while on vacation | 她唯一的儿子在度假时遇难了 |
[10:02] | trying to take a selfie in front of an active volcano, and just… | 他本想在火山口自拍 结果… |
[10:06] | fell in. | 掉进去了 |
[10:08] | -I know. -What? | -我知道 -什么? |
[10:09] | He is survived by his three children, Gigi’s grandkids. | 他留下了三个子女 也就是吉吉的孙子孙女们 |
[10:12] | So you need me as some muscle in case anybody gets litigious? | 所以如果有人想打官司 你需要我来唱黑脸? |
[10:18] | Say I’m your muscle. | 说你需要我 |
[10:20] | -You’re my muscle. -That’s right. | -我需要你 -对了 |
[10:23] | Ugh. | |
[10:29] | Triple hemp, dirty chai? | 加三份大麻籽的脏脏奶咖? |
[10:31] | Don’t threaten me with a good time. Resorting to bribery, huh? | 别搞美食诱惑 想贿赂我? |
[10:35] | Sorry I wasn’t around this morning. | 对不起 我一大早就走了 |
[10:37] | Dawn bagels and lox at the community center. | 得去社区中心的 黎明百吉饼和熏鲑鱼店 |
[10:39] | Fourth time this week I’ve woken up to an empty bed. | 这是我这周第四次 一觉醒来身边空无一人了 |
[10:42] | Your future constituents see you more than your boyfriend. | 你跟选民相处的时间都比跟男朋友多 |
[10:44] | [groans] | |
[10:47] | I had Alma block out lunch for us. | 我让奥马给我们安排了午餐 |
[10:53] | -You’re forgiven. Again. -[grunts] | 我再一次原谅你了 |
[10:56] | Now, I can’t talk. I have this meeting. | 我现在不能聊天 晚点要开会 |
[10:58] | Luxe. I remember. Go kick ass, my love. | 拉克斯品牌 我记得 加油 亲爱的 |
[11:01] | Show Raymond Vanderlin who he’s been ignoring all these years. | 让雷蒙凡德林见识见识 这些年他都忽略了一个怎样的人才 |
[11:04] | -I’mma do my best. -[chuckles] | 我会尽力的 |
[11:06] | [hopeful music plays] | |
[11:11] | Luxe hasn’t sought new counsel in 15 years. | 拉克斯已经15年没找新的法律顾问了 |
[11:14] | This is exciting. | 这是激动人心的时刻 |
[11:15] | They represent old-world luxury, as do we. | 他们是传统奢侈品的代表 正如我们在业界的地位 |
[11:18] | It’s why one comes to Parsons, Valentine. | 所以帕森瓦伦丁律所才备受客户信赖 |
[11:20] | We’ve got this. See you all at 3:00. | 我们势在必得 大家3点见 |
[11:23] | Thank you, Nelson. Please duplicate these documents… | 谢谢你 尼尔森 请复制这些文件… |
[11:26] | Hey, Raymond, I just wanna say what a pleasure it is to work with you again. | 雷蒙 能再次与您合作 我不胜荣幸 |
[11:30] | Yes. So the… | 好的 那么… |
[11:32] | Right. So, question. | 好吧 我有一个问题 |
[11:35] | People don’t seek new counsel for no reason, right? | 人不会无缘无故 寻找新的法律顾问 对吧? |
[11:37] | They’ve had a shake-up at Stevenson Mulvany. | 斯蒂文森莫维尼律所经历了改组 |
[11:39] | Maybe Luxe didn’t like who they ended up with. | 也许拉克斯不喜欢那边指派的人 |
[11:41] | Or they aren’t happy with the service. | 又或者他们对服务不满意 |
[11:44] | Do you know something I don’t? | 你知道什么内情吗? |
[11:45] | No. Probably not. | 那倒没有 |
[11:46] | But the majority of fashion law right now is happening | 但如今无论是高端时装店 |
[11:48] | between fashion houses and third-party online marketplaces. | 还是第三方网络市场 都受时尚法制约 |
[11:52] | Who gets to sell Gucci? | 谁能出售古驰商品? |
[11:53] | Does it dilute Chanel to see it sold on The RealReal? That kind of stuff. | 让二手奢侈品市场出售香奈儿产品 会否稀释品牌价值?诸如此类 |
[11:57] | The luxury-goods team at Stevenson Mulvany | 史蒂文森莫维尼的奢侈品团队 |
[11:59] | is notoriously out of touch. | 是出了名的落伍 |
[12:01] | Focused on distribution agreements and contractual provisions. | 注意力全放在了 经销协议和合同条款上 |
[12:04] | Missing the forest for the trees. | 一叶障目 不见泰山 |
[12:06] | Real policy needs to be made about this. | 律所需要在这方面制定策略 |
[12:10] | You could set precedent. | 您会是开创先河的人 |
[12:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:13] | Look into it. Get there early and give me an elevator pitch. | 你去跟进 提前过来 坐电梯时给我做总结汇报 |
[12:17] | Thank you, sir. | 感谢您的信赖 先生 韦芙太太 我是丹法伦 不胜荣幸 |
[12:18] | [whimsical music plays] | |
[12:22] | [breathes deeply] | |
[12:25] | Ah, Mrs. Weaver. Dan Fallon. Such a pleasure, as always. | |
[12:29] | “A pleasure”? For who? | “荣幸”?谁的荣幸? |
[12:30] | It’s gonna cost me ten grand | 就为了告诉我那几个孙子孙女 |
[12:32] | just to tell my numbnut grandchildren they get nothing. | 他们一毛钱都捞不到 我得花一万美金 |
[12:35] | A pleasure for you, maybe. | 我看是你们的荣幸吧 还有 叫我吉吉 |
[12:37] | And call me Gigi. | |
[12:39] | Have you got my Shasta cream soda? | 你给我准备了沙斯塔奶油苏打吗? |
[12:42] | Yes, of course. I’ll be right back with that, Gigi. | 当然 我这就去拿过来 吉吉 |
[12:45] | Rachel Friedman. | 我是瑞秋弗莱德曼 |
[12:47] | Your new number-one fan. | 您的新晋头号粉丝 |
[12:52] | Hey, we bill in six-minute increments. Get off your phone. | 我们是按每六分钟累计计费的 别看手机了 |
[12:54] | I’m not on my phone. | 我没看手机 |
[12:57] | Well, I am on my phone, | 好吧 我是在看手机 |
[12:58] | but now that we’ve got the boxes arranged, I’m trying to narrow it down. | 但既然箱子已经归置好了 我想缩小寻找范围 |
[13:01] | On your phone? | 用你的手机? |
[13:02] | We’re looking for a lease from the 1960s, right? | 我们在找一份 1960年代的租约 对吧? |
[13:05] | -I’m trying to get us a year. -How? | -我想锁定具体年份 -怎么锁定? |
[13:08] | Follow the people, not the case. Here. | 依据人的行为推断 而不是案宗 你看 |
[13:11] | “Louisiana oil baron suddenly leases one of his highest-yield properties | “路易斯安那石油大亨 突然将产量最高的地产之一 |
[13:15] | to a competitor.” | 出租给竞争对手” |
[13:16] | That doesn’t make any sense unless he needed a sudden influx of cash. | 这不合常理 除非他突然急需用钱 |
[13:19] | Now, according to this article, | 照这篇文章所说 1964年爆出了一宗天价离婚案 |
[13:21] | there was an insanely costly divorce in 1964. | |
[13:25] | -I say we start there. -[phone thuds on table] | 我建议从这里开始找 |
[13:28] | Oh. | |
[13:29] | I plan to bill all six minutes, by the way. | 顺带一提 这六分钟我会计费 |
[13:31] | As you should. | 应该的 |
[13:33] | [chuckles] | |
[13:37] | -Lunch? -What? We’re so close. | 去吃午餐吗? 什么?我们都快找到了 |
[13:41] | What we’re looking for is probably right here in one of these five boxes. | 我们要找的文件 就在这其中一个盒子里 所以我们绝对能在 马蒂要求的8点前完成任务 不 越快呈上结果 马蒂就会越高兴 |
[13:45] | I know. So we can knock this out by Marty’s eight o’clock deadline. | |
[13:49] | No. The sooner Marty has an answer, the happier he’ll be. | |
[13:51] | And the sooner I get a burger, the happier I’ll be. | 越早吃到汉堡 我就会越高兴 |
[13:56] | My mind’s gone numb. | 我的脑袋都木了 |
[13:57] | I’m gonna head to the Jury Box. Can I get you anything? | 我要去餐馆 需要帮你带点什么吗? |
[14:01] | We’re allowed to eat, Ingrid. | 我们可以吃饭的 英格丽 天啊 (英格丽 假装若无其事比想象中难啊) (而且他太聪明了…唉) (瑞秋:要坚强) (莉娜 你多余的毛巾在哪里?) (算了) (你有四条以上多余的毛巾吗?) (莉娜:算了) (她) |
[14:05] | [sighs] | |
[14:08] | [sighs] Oh my gosh. | |
[14:12] | [light music plays] | |
[14:22] | [sighs] | |
[14:25] | [sighs] | |
[14:26] | [mobile vibrating] | |
[14:39] | [sighs] | |
[14:44] | So, did you kiss the ring? My precious. | 你给他表忠心了吗?我的宝贝 |
[14:47] | Don’t tease. Putting a pitch together for Raymond is a big deal. | 别开玩笑了 给雷蒙做简报可不是闹着玩的 |
[14:50] | So I shouldn’t do my Yoda? “Win fashion house you must.” | 那我也不该学尤达喽? “去拿下高端时装店吧” |
[14:53] | Come on! | 别闹啦! |
[14:54] | But you’re Tyler Robinson. I do not worry about you. | 你可是泰勒罗宾森呀 我一点儿也不担心 |
[14:58] | Real quick. | 问你一个问题 |
[14:59] | I’m doing that press conference handing out food at Red Rooster today. | 我要召开一个记者会 到时候要在红公鸡餐厅上菜 |
[15:02] | My staff is divided about whether I should wear an apron. Too folksy? | 我的手下在我是否该穿围裙的问题上 分成了两派 这样会太随意吗? |
[15:05] | No, no. It’s cute. | 很可爱啊 |
[15:07] | But that color does wash you out and it’ll show dirt. Go for a dark denim. | 但这颜色不适合你 会显得脏脏的 穿深色牛仔布的吧 |
[15:10] | You look good in blue. | 你穿蓝色好看 |
[15:11] | See? You always know what to do. | 看吧?你总是知道该怎么做 |
[15:13] | Hey, babe. When we were looking for suits last spring, | 亲爱的 我们去年春天挑选西装的时候 |
[15:16] | didn’t they carry Luxe on Mr. Porter? | 波特先生网站上有卖拉克斯吗? |
[15:18] | Yes. You wanted me to order a 40 long and have it altered. Ridiculous. | 有 你建议我下单一件40码的长款 然后让人修改 太扯了 |
[15:22] | We went Paul Smith. | 我们买了其他牌子 |
[15:23] | Right. Well, no Luxe anymore. And it’s not just there. | 对 但现在他们家没有卖拉克斯了 而且不光是这里 |
[15:26] | Gilt, The RealReal. Their online presence is totally nil. | Gilt和The RealReal网站上也没有 |
[15:29] | -Why? -Good question. | -为什么? -问得好 |
[15:32] | -Insta. | -Insta. -看IG -看IG |
[15:40] | [knocks on door] | |
[15:43] | -Yes? -Hi, Ingrid. Someone is here to see you. | -什么事? -英格丽 有人来找你 你说不能来吃午餐 |
[15:47] | -[gasps] -When you said you couldn’t come to lunch, | |
[15:49] | I thought I’d bring the mountain to Mohammed. | 那我就把午餐给你送过来好了 |
[15:52] | Or more like the sushi to Ingrid. You get the idea. | 或者说 把寿司给英格丽送来 你懂我意思的 |
[15:55] | -I– -Could use the break? | -我… -可以休息一下? |
[15:58] | [quiet music plays] | |
[16:00] | I have about 15 minutes. | 我有大概15分钟的时间 |
[16:02] | I’ll take what I can get. | 有多少是多少 |
[16:03] | -[Ingrid chuckles] -[inaudible] | |
[16:05] | [sighs] | |
[16:08] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[16:10] | Uh, do you mind? | 我能挪开吗? |
[16:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:13] | How is it that you can just drop everything | 居然大中午丢下工作跑来见我 |
[16:15] | and come meet me in the middle of the day? | 你是怎么做到的呀? |
[16:17] | I work for my father’s private-equity firm. | 我在我爸的私募股权公司工作 |
[16:20] | -The hours are flexible. -Huh. | 时间很灵活 |
[16:23] | [chuckles] | |
[16:24] | Is it the company’s mission to churn out ideal men for ambitious modern women? | 那家公司是专为雄心勃勃的现代女性 打造理想伴侣的吗? 真的假的? |
[16:29] | [chuckles] | |
[16:35] | [gasps] Are you kidding? | |
[16:37] | Omakase from Masa? They don’t do take-out. I’ve tried. | 雅日料的无菜单料理? 他们不做外卖的 我之前试过 雅主厨是我的朋友 |
[16:41] | Chef Masa is a friend. | |
[16:44] | -Of course he is. -[both chuckle] | 当然了 |
[16:46] | And today he’s your friend too. | 今天他也是你的朋友 |
[16:49] | Thank you. If not for this, I probably wouldn’t have eaten. | 谢谢 要不是你送餐过来 我可能都不会吃饭 |
[16:53] | Hmm. | |
[16:57] | -Please tell me how this is happening. -[chuckles] | 你是怎么跟雅主厨交上朋友的? |
[17:00] | Uh… | |
[17:01] | My mom had a serious interest in Japanese food. | 我妈妈以前非常钟爱日本料理 |
[17:04] | Befriended every sushi chef from Tribeca to Washington Heights. | 从翠贝卡到华盛顿高地的 所有寿司大厨都是她的朋友 |
[17:08] | She doesn’t anymore? | 她现在不喜欢了? |
[17:11] | Um, | |
[17:12] | she passed away. | 她去世了 |
[17:13] | Oh, Nick, um, I’m so sorry. | 尼克 真对不起 |
[17:17] | Recently? | 是最近的事吗? |
[17:19] | Last year. | 去年 |
[17:21] | You didn’t Google me? | 你没用谷歌搜索过我? |
[17:24] | Was I supposed to? | 我应该搜吗? |
[17:26] | Most people do, | 一般人都会这么做 |
[17:30] | but you’re not most people. | 但你不是一般人 |
[17:31] | [gentle music playing] | |
[17:33] | [chuckles] | |
[17:34] | So, what would I find on this Google search? | 如果我搜了 会有什么发现? |
[17:38] | Uh… | |
[17:40] | I’m not most people either. | 发现我也不是一般人 |
[17:42] | [gentle music continues] | |
[17:43] | [chuckles] | |
[17:45] | I don’t think I’ve ever had a date in a conference room before. | 我从来没在会议室跟人约会过 |
[17:48] | [both chuckle] | |
[17:49] | Me neither. [chuckles] | 我也是 |
[17:51] | I promise our third date will be much more comfortable. | 我保证我们的第三次约会 会更令人愉快 干杯 |
[17:56] | [chuckles] | |
[17:59] | -Cheers. -[both chuckle] | |
[18:01] | [gentle music continues] | |
[18:03] | -Mmm! -Mm-hmm. | |
[18:05] | Right? | 好吃吧? |
[18:06] | So good. | 太好吃了 |
[18:08] | Do you keep seeing a #luxesux? | 你也一直看到 “拉克斯烂透了”的标签吗? |
[18:11] | Everywhere. | 到处都是 似乎是从这篇帖子开始的 |
[18:13] | Oh, so it looks like it originated with this post. | |
[18:17] | Who’s Valdo? | 瓦尔多是谁? |
[18:18] | From what I can tell, he is the enfant terrible of Havana. | 在我看来 就是哈瓦那的一个离经叛道的小子 |
[18:22] | Street racing. Guerrilla art. Political dissident. | 参与街头赛车、街头艺术、批评政府 |
[18:25] | Does he have proof that it was his design first? | 他有证据证明那是他的设计吗? |
[18:27] | None that I can find. Just a lot of shit-talking. | 反正我是没找到 -光说了一堆废话 -他是几年前来的美国 |
[18:30] | He came to the States a few years ago. | |
[18:31] | So maybe he’s hungry, | 也许他是太渴望成功了 |
[18:33] | looking for a payout or a scandal to jumpstart his brand? | 企图靠讹取赔付款 或者制造丑闻炒热他的品牌? |
[18:36] | Well, the first thing Luxe should be doing is getting a cease-and-desist. | 拉克斯首先要做的就是申请停终条令 |
[18:39] | Put a muzzle on this nonsense. | 堵上这条疯狗的嘴 |
[18:40] | It’s hurting the brand, potentially costing them a lot of fallout. | 这件事正在损害他们的品牌形象 还有很多潜在负面影响 |
[18:43] | Just like that, ladies and gentlemen, he’s got a pitch. | 大律师先生的简报内容就这么搞定了 |
[18:47] | Mmm. | |
[18:49] | Locke or Descartes? | 洛克还是笛卡尔? |
[18:50] | Come on. Skeptical rationalism is my bread and butter. | 拜托 理性怀疑是我的谋生之道 |
[18:53] | -Joyce or Proust? -Woolf! | -乔伊斯还是普鲁斯特? -伍尔夫! |
[18:56] | Paris or Rome? | 巴黎还是罗马? |
[18:57] | -Paris, of course. -Why “of course”? | -当然是巴黎 -为什么是“当然”? |
[18:59] | It’s a feminine city. | 它是一个富有女性气息的城市 |
[19:01] | Even the scaffolding and metro stops are artful. | 就连脚手架和地铁站都很文艺 |
[19:04] | I don’t know about feminine. I mean, the Eiffel Tower is pretty phallic. | 有没有女性气息我不知道 埃菲尔铁塔倒是挺像阳具的 总好过罗马斗兽场 一群人在里面斗个你死我活 |
[19:08] | Better than the Roman Colosseum, where people fought to the death. | |
[19:11] | Big corporate lawyer. I thought you’d like that sort of thing. | 我以为像你这么厉害的企业律师 会喜欢争斗呢 |
[19:13] | Ah, do not be confused, sir. | 别搞错了 先生 |
[19:16] | I love justice and the neutrality of the law. | 我喜欢的是正义和法律的中立性 |
[19:18] | Fighting to the death is the part they pay me for. | 龙争虎斗只是工作需要 |
[19:21] | Is it weird that that’s sexy? | 我要说这样很性感 会很奇怪吗? |
[19:23] | [gentle music plays] | |
[19:31] | Ingrid? I got you a sandwich. | 英格丽?我给你买了三明治 |
[19:33] | Wasn’t sure if you were a chicken or roast beef kind of girl, | 不知道你喜欢鸡肉还是烤牛肉 |
[19:36] | so I went with egg salad. | 所以我买了鸡蛋沙拉 |
[19:38] | [Nick] Bold choice. | 大胆的选择 |
[19:40] | -I see you’re taken care of. -[Ingrid clears throat] | 看来已经有人给你送午餐了 |
[19:42] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to disrupt all the hard work. | 抱歉 我无意打扰二位工作 |
[19:45] | No. It’s okay. Can’t all be ladies who lunch. | 没关系 不是只有女士 才会找人结伴午餐 |
[19:49] | I guess if you bill at half the rate, you have to work twice as hard. | 如果费率减半 你得加倍努力才能赚回差价吧 |
[19:52] | All righty, then. We were just finishing up. Uh… | 好吧 我们正好快吃完了 |
[19:55] | Thank you again so much. | 再次谢谢你 |
[19:58] | It was my absolute pleasure. | 我很荣幸 你们在谈论我的费率? |
[20:01] | [light music plays] | |
[20:14] | You’re discussing my billing rate? | |
[20:16] | Must’ve been a little light on conversation. | 看来聊得不是很深入啊 |
[20:18] | Let’s just get back to work. | 我们继续工作吧 |
[20:25] | [Dan] Yes. I realize no one’s drank it since the ’90s, but– | 是 我知道从90年代起 就没人喝它了 但是… |
[20:28] | Whoa! Attitude. | 嘿!注意态度 |
[20:29] | I purposefully didn’t warn the firm about the Shasta. | 我故意没提醒律所有关沙斯塔的事 |
[20:32] | I like to see who flaps around about a mistake. | 就想看看 谁会因为一次出错而手忙脚乱 |
[20:35] | They’re either the hardest working or the most full of shit, | 那种人要么是只会埋头苦干 要么就是绣花枕头 |
[20:37] | and something tells me he’s the latter. | 直觉告诉我他是后者 |
[20:39] | [plastic crackling] | |
[20:41] | -Caffeine gum? -Mmm. | 吃咖啡因口香糖吗? |
[20:43] | Stimulants are the devil’s work. | 兴奋剂不是什么好东西 |
[20:46] | -Nicotine is a stimulant. -Ah. | 尼古丁也是一种兴奋剂 |
[20:48] | What’s a clever girl like you doing in a place like this? | 像你这么聪明的姑娘 怎么会在这种地方? |
[20:52] | You know, some days I wonder, but I assure you I am very good at my job. | 有时候我也纳闷呢 但我向您保证 我很擅长这份工作 |
[20:55] | Yeah. I was good at milking cows, | 是啊 我以前也很擅长给牛挤奶 |
[20:58] | but it didn’t mean I wanted to spend my life doing it. | 但并不意味着我打算一辈子干那个 |
[21:01] | Come on, kid. You must be passionate about something. | 说吧 孩子 你一定有真心热爱的事吧 |
[21:04] | I doubt if it’s shuffling other people’s money around. | 我不认为你真的喜欢倒腾别人的钱 |
[21:08] | I’m passionate about a lot of things. | 我对很多事都充满激情 |
[21:10] | Oh. | |
[21:12] | Best day of my young life, my parents took me to the county fair. | 我年轻时最快乐的回忆 就是爸妈带我去县集市玩的那天 |
[21:15] | We rode rides and ate apple pie. | 我们一起玩各种娱乐设施、吃苹果派 |
[21:18] | I have been trying to recreate that day every day for the past 40 years. | 这40年来 我一直在努力重现那一天 |
[21:21] | Now that is passion. | 这才叫激情 |
[21:24] | My best day isn’t nearly as wholesome as yours. | 我最快乐的回忆可没有您的那么优质 |
[21:26] | Ah, oh. [chuckles] Ah. | |
[21:30] | The idiot brigade has arrived. | 白痴大队到了 |
[21:33] | Pryce. Perpetual academic. Mental masturbation at its finest. | 普莱斯 长期在校生 精神自慰的高手 |
[21:38] | Brooklyn. That’s her name. Cults is her thing. | 那是布鲁克林 笃信邪教 |
[21:41] | We do an intervention, she just finds another. | 我们劝诫她 她就转头去信另一个 还有旺达金 |
[21:44] | -[chuckles] -And Wanda Jean. | |
[21:46] | Calls herself Wujay. A true mess. | 自称舞杰 一塌糊涂的家伙 |
[21:49] | She’s a DJ. Which, as far as I can tell, means she goes to parties professionally. | 她是个唱片骑师 据我所知 意思就是她把参加派对当职业 |
[21:53] | Buckle up, Friedman. It’s gonna be a bumpy ride. | 做好心理准备 弗莱德曼 刺激的部分来了 雷蒙 你好 |
[22:01] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[22:04] | [clears throat] Raymond, hi. | |
[22:07] | What do you have for me? | 有事找我? |
[22:09] | Well, it’s more complicated than I thought. | 情况比我想的要复杂 |
[22:11] | Elevator pitch, my dear. | 等到电梯里再说 |
[22:12] | -Luxe has some serious online trolls. -Trolls? | -有喷子在网上诋毁拉克斯 -喷子? |
[22:15] | When will this noise and nonsense go away? | 这种闲言碎语什么时候消停过? |
[22:17] | What happens in here isn’t real. | 网上的事情虚头八脑 |
[22:20] | What happens in here is real. | 这间会议室里发生的一切 才是实实在在的 |
[22:23] | Paying attention to trolls just amplifies their voices. | 关注网络喷子只会放大他们的声音 |
[22:26] | I understand what you’re saying, but if you’ll just take a closer look. | 我明白您的意思 但请您仔细看一下 |
[22:29] | It’s costing Luxe. | 拉克斯的利益正在受损 |
[22:31] | I think online retailers are afraid to touch them | 网络零售商顾忌谣言 不敢碰他们的产品 |
[22:33] | because of what’s happening in here. | |
[22:35] | Luxe is a multinational company with offices in 37 countries | 拉克斯是一家 年度营业额170亿美元的跨国公司 |
[22:39] | and annual revenue of $17 billion. | 在37个国家设有分部 |
[22:41] | We are not going to lead our pitch with a discussion about an online troll. | 我们给他们的简报 不会以一个网络喷子作为主题 |
[22:45] | Excuse me, Mr. Vanderlin. They’re ready for you. | 抱歉打扰了 凡德林先生 他们准备好了 |
[22:52] | Tradition. Excellence. Global reach. | 传统 精益求精 业务遍布全球 |
[22:55] | At Parsons, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition | 帕森将与客户同心同德、并肩作战 |
[22:59] | to achieve extraordinary results and outperform the competition. | 摘得非凡硕果 傲视同行 奢侈品牌值得享受高端一流的服务 |
[23:03] | Luxury | |
[23:05] | deserves luxury. | |
[23:08] | [intriguing music plays] | |
[23:11] | Maybe we should look at the prospectus materials that we brought. | 请诸位翻阅我们准备的章程材料 |
[23:14] | “A dress must follow the body of the woman, | “须得衣裙贴合女性的曲线 |
[23:17] | not the body following the shape of the dress.” | 而非女性顺应衣裙的造型” |
[23:21] | Givenchy. | 出自纪梵希 |
[23:22] | [intriguing music continues] | |
[23:29] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[23:47] | [Pryce] But you can’t sell the Fun Time Farm! | 可你不能卖掉开心时光农场! |
[23:49] | Afraid so, Prycey. It’s time. | 我已经决定了 普莱斯 现在是时候了 |
[23:51] | Okay. Why do you even care, Pryce? You never even liked The Farm! | 你有什么好在乎的 普莱斯? 你从来就不喜欢那农场! |
[23:54] | Terrible allergies. Horsefly bites that swell to Wiffle balls. | 严重过敏 被马蝇咬到的地方 肿得像威浮球那么大 |
[23:58] | Fine! Sell The Farm! You’ve always had an unhealthy attachment to it. | 好啊!把农场卖了吧! 你一直对它有种变态的依恋 |
[24:01] | Well, at least I have an attachment to something. | 至少我有个依恋 |
[24:03] | Okay. Why don’t we all just take it down a notch? Shasta, anyone? | 好了 大家都冷静一下吧 谁要喝沙斯塔汽水? |
[24:06] | Why don’t you take it down a notch, suit? | 你自己一边凉快去吧 西服男 |
[24:08] | Our childhoods are up for sale. | 我们的童年回忆就要被卖掉了 |
[24:10] | Grandmother, perhaps you could keep the pie filling and candle line? | 奶奶 你至少把饼馅 和蜡烛的生产线保留吧? |
[24:13] | Ooh, looks like somebody’s been looking at their balance sheet. | 看来某人有在关注他的资产负债表呀 |
[24:16] | -I always do my homework. -[Gigi] Really? | -我向来不会落下功课 -是吗? |
[24:18] | My accountant told me the only time you ever looked at the balance sheet | 我的会计告诉我 你就只在这场会议之前 |
[24:21] | -was in anticipation of this meeting. -Well, I– | 看过一次资产负债表 -那是我… -你想看看 公司值多少钱 你又能捞到多少 |
[24:23] | Was trying to find out how much the company’s worth | |
[24:25] | to see how much you’d get. | |
[24:27] | Listen. You’re all a bunch of lazy ingrates | 听好了 你们就是一群懒惰的白眼狼 |
[24:30] | with too much money and not enough sense. | 钱多无脑 |
[24:32] | I don’t know where it all went wrong, but it’s rotten from the core. | 我不知道你们是怎么长歪的 但你们已经无可救药了 |
[24:35] | Time to start over. You’re on your own. | 是时候重新开始了 从今往后 你们只能靠自己 |
[24:39] | Wait. [chuckles] | 等一下 |
[24:43] | Nana Gertie! How can you do this? | 奶奶!你怎么能这么狠心? |
[24:45] | -How will we survive? -Great question. I can’t wait to find out. | -我们要怎么活下去啊? -问得好 我等不及要见识一下了 |
[24:49] | -[Pryce] Fine! Sell The Farm. -[Wujay] You’ve always hated it. | -好啊!卖掉农场 -你一直很讨厌它 |
[24:51] | [Pryce] You haven’t been to the Fun Time Farm in years. | 你都多少年没去过开心时光农场了? |
[24:54] | Brooklyn, can you please say something? | -布鲁克林 你说句话啊 -布鲁克林打从七岁起就没再去过 |
[24:56] | [Pryce] She hasn’t gone since she was seven. | |
[24:58] | [Gigi grunts] | |
[24:59] | Nana? | 奶奶? |
[25:00] | -Oh my God. Oh my God! -[Rachel] Gigi! Gigi! | -天啊 -吉吉! |
[25:02] | Oh my God! | |
[25:04] | -[Rachel] Call 911! -Nana! | -叫救护车! -奶奶! |
[25:05] | [intriguing music fades out] | |
[25:09] | Oh my God. | 天呐 我找到了 |
[25:11] | Oh my God. I found it. | |
[25:14] | “Proprietor… Mineral rights…” | 业主…开采权… |
[25:17] | “Revert back to… | 返还给… |
[25:20] | the landowner.” | 土地所有者 |
[25:21] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[25:23] | [sighs] | |
[25:24] | You shrug? | 你就耸了耸肩? |
[25:25] | Well, what else can we do? | 我还能怎么办? |
[25:29] | This means the whole deal could fall through. | 这样一来 整个交易都可能落空 |
[25:31] | If that’s what it says, then that’s what it says. | 白纸黑字 清清楚楚 |
[25:33] | Look. [clears throat] If Sun Corp is still looking to grow, | 听着 如果太阳集团仍然意图扩张 |
[25:35] | we can always suggest another target acquisition. | 我们可以另行建议收购对象 |
[25:38] | This isn’t the end of the road. | 还没到走投无路的程度 |
[25:41] | You’re a quitter. | 你这是轻言放弃 |
[25:43] | I’m a realist. | 我这叫实事求是 |
[25:45] | Oh my God. | |
[25:48] | [inaudible] | |
[25:51] | [pages crinkle] | |
[25:51] | Who needs a coffee? | 想喝咖啡吗? |
[25:53] | Go. I’m reading through every word of this contract before I give up. | 去吧 在逐字逐句地 看完整份合同之前 我是不会放弃的 (老爸 抱歉 儿子) (学生论文还没完成 我来不了了) |
[26:08] | [racquet ball pocking] | |
[26:13] | Of course. | 可不是嘛 |
[26:16] | -[sighs] -[door opens] | |
[26:22] | [Todd] Oh. | |
[26:24] | Todd? | 托德? |
[26:26] | -Tyler? -I didn’t know you played. | -泰勒? -我都不知道你还会打球 |
[26:28] | Yeah. We haven’t really had a chance to hang out. | 是啊 我们一直没机会出来聚聚 |
[26:30] | I was West Virginia state champ! | 我拿过西弗吉尼亚的冠军哦! |
[26:31] | You were a Mountaineer? I played for Stanford. Maybe we played each other. | 你是山地人队的?我以前在斯坦福 没准我们交过手呢 |
[26:35] | Monongahela Regional High School Meerkats. | 是莫农加希拉地区高中的狐獴队 |
[26:37] | I couldn’t keep it up in college. | 我大学时没精力打球了 |
[26:39] | Workload was too much, but I admire anyone who could do both. | 学业压力实在太大 但我很佩服能两者兼顾的人 |
[26:42] | Thanks. You comin’ or goin’ from the courts? | 谢谢 你这是刚打完还是正准备打? |
[26:44] | Well, I was supposed to play Dan, | 我本来约了丹打球 但他说律所那边有突发状况 |
[26:46] | but he said there was some drama back at the firm. | |
[26:48] | -You know Dan, everything’s a drama. -Yeah. | -你知道丹这家伙 总爱小题大做 -是啊 |
[26:50] | -You? -I was gonna play my dad, but he canceled. | -你呢? -本来跟我爸约好的 但他来不了了 |
[26:54] | You wanna play each other? | 要不咱俩打? |
[26:57] | Let’s see what you got, Meerkat! | 那就让我见识一下 你的本事吧 狐獴! |
[26:59] | All right. You better fear the Meer. | 好啊 你可千万别轻敌 |
[27:01] | [both chuckle] | |
[27:03] | [knocks on door] | |
[27:05] | Hey, Ingrid. | 嘿 英格丽 |
[27:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[27:10] | Where’s Murphy? | 墨菲呢? |
[27:12] | Roasting his own coffee beans, apparently. | 可能在手动烘焙咖啡豆吧 |
[27:15] | You know, it might be kind of nice to go outside. | 出去透透气吧 |
[27:17] | You’ve been kind of shut in here all day. | 你都在这屋子里关一天了 |
[27:23] | “Shut in.” | “关” |
[27:25] | After the Acquisitions v. Frontier opinion, | 在收购公司和前沿勘探公司的 那场诉讼大战之后 |
[27:27] | they would’ve amended the lease to create more flexibility for payment of royalties! | 他们应该修订过租约 为支付提成费创造更多灵活性! |
[27:32] | Shut-in royalties! | 关井提成费! |
[27:35] | Meet me in the ’80s! [gasps] | 跟我去找80年代的档案! |
[27:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:38] | A “shut-in” clause would allow the Mins to hold onto the mineral rights | 有了“关井提成费”条款 哪怕闵氏停止生产石油 |
[27:41] | even if not producing oil by paying royalties to landowners. | 只要给业主支付提成费 也能保留采矿权 |
[27:43] | I mean, they must have done one. | 他们一定加上了这条 |
[27:45] | Start looking! Anything that relates to Louisiana, crude oil, lease addendums. | 快找出所有涉及路易斯安那、原油 和租约附加条款的文书 |
[27:49] | Okay. Oh. Here we go. | 好的 这里有 |
[27:54] | Nope. Keep going. | 不是 继续 |
[27:55] | [Justin] Really? | |
[27:59] | Hmm. | |
[28:01] | [mumbles] | |
[28:05] | “Requirements of notice and delay under Title 31, Subsection 137 | “可依照《路易斯安那州矿业规范》 第31卷137节 |
[28:08] | of the Louisiana Mineral Code would apply!” Ha! | 要求通知和延迟!” |
[28:11] | [gasps] | |
[28:14] | -Glad I came in to help you. -[folder thuds on table] | 跟高兴我过来帮上了忙 |
[28:17] | Here we go. | 来了 好吧 |
[28:18] | [ball pocking] | |
[28:24] | [Todd grunts] Oh! Ah, okay. | |
[28:26] | [inhales] | |
[28:27] | Yeah. Well, shit. You’re really good. | 你真的很厉害 |
[28:29] | Thanks, Todd. You’re, uh… | 谢谢夸奖 托德 你… |
[28:31] | Monongahela Meerkats good? | 不愧是莫农加希拉狐獴? |
[28:33] | -Exactly. -Yeah. I know. | -没错 -是啊 我知道 |
[28:34] | Good game. You working anything interesting? | 打得真痛快 你在做什么有趣的案子吗? |
[28:37] | Well, I know more about urinalysis than any man should. | 身为男性 我对尿液分析出奇地了解 |
[28:40] | But it’s good to have medical tech in the portfolio. You? | 但在个人履历里 添上医疗技术这一笔也不赖 你呢? |
[28:44] | I’m working a fashion account. | 在争取一个时尚界的客户 |
[28:45] | Oh, right. Luxe. That’s right up your alley. | 对了 拉克斯 那岂不是正合你口味? |
[28:48] | Well, right now it’s a pain in my alley. So, uh, we’ll see. | 这案子现在正让我头疼 再说吧 |
[28:51] | -Oh, you wanna play again next week? -Seriously? I… I trounced you. | -下周继续吗? -认真的?我刚刚可是血虐你啊 |
[28:55] | I know. I was hoping we could be doubles partners. | 我知道 我想跟你组队打双打 |
[28:59] | Hey. What can I say? I’m M&A. If there’s competition, I acquire it. | 嘿 我能说什么呢? 我是搞并购的 打不过就收买呗 好啊 回律所吧 工作不息奋斗不止啊 |
[29:03] | [chuckles] Sure. Back to the office. | |
[29:06] | [Todd grunts] No rest for the wicked. | |
[29:12] | I need to speak with Marty right away! | 我有话要跟马蒂说! |
[29:14] | I don’t have him. | 我联系不上他 |
[29:15] | -It’s important. -I don’t have him. | -这很重要 -我联系不上他 |
[29:17] | I’m asking one more time. Please? Soy lattes for life? | 我再求你一次 拜托? 以后你的豆浆拿铁我全包了 |
[29:22] | He’s at dinner with Ted Lassiter and Jeff Murphy. He won’t answer calls. | 他在跟泰德和杰夫墨菲吃晚餐 不会接电话的 |
[29:25] | -What time is it? -8:30. | -现在几点? -8点半 |
[29:28] | Wait. Jeff Murphy? | 慢着 杰夫墨菲? |
[29:31] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪儿吃了? |
[29:34] | The Oak Room. | 橡树屋 |
[29:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:38] | [sucks teeth, scoffs] | |
[29:42] | -Tyler, someone here to see you. -Yeah? | -泰勒 有人找你 -嗯? |
[29:45] | Mr. Toussaint. | 图桑先生 |
[29:46] | -Nice tie. -Thank you. | -领带不错 -谢谢 |
[29:48] | Alexander McQueen? | 亚历山大麦昆? |
[29:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:51] | Something tells me there’s not a lot of McQueen at this firm. | 这间律所里出不了几个亚历山大麦昆 |
[29:53] | [exhales] | |
[29:54] | There’s not. | 是根本没有 |
[29:56] | I like McQueen. | 我喜欢麦昆 |
[29:58] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:00] | Excellent research. | 很出色的研究 |
[30:02] | You are correct. It’s costing us business. | 你说得对 这件事影响到了我们的生意 |
[30:05] | So tell me. What would be your solution to this pesky problem? | 说说看 你会如何解决这个麻烦? |
[30:09] | Acquire him. | 收买他 |
[30:10] | -Eat him. -Well, more like hire him. | -吞并他 -应该说是雇下他 |
[30:13] | So he will belong to me. | 那他就成了我的人 |
[30:14] | He’ll be a lot less inclined to shit-talk you online. | 他八成就不会再在网上抹黑你们了 |
[30:18] | Make him an offer he can’t refuse. Hire us. | 开出一个他无法抗拒的价格 以及雇用我们 |
[30:21] | We have one of the most robust M&A departments in the world. | 我们有全世界首屈一指的并购团队 |
[30:24] | We can guide you through and be there on the other side for your legal needs. | 能协助贵公司渡过难关 并在之后随时满足你们的法律诉求 |
[30:27] | And definitely increase your brand’s online performance. I have some ideas. | 当然 贵品牌在网络平台的业绩 我也能设法提高 |
[30:31] | I like this plan. | 我喜欢你的计划 |
[30:33] | Great. | 好极了 |
[30:38] | Tim! My assistant mentioned you were here! How are you? | 提姆!我的助手说你来了!你好吗? |
[30:41] | Leaving now. | 我正准备走 |
[30:43] | Great. I’ll walk you to the elevator. | 太好了 我们电梯里谈吧 |
[30:45] | No. I, uh, need some thinking time. | 不用了 我需要一些思考的时间 |
[30:56] | [door shuts] | |
[30:59] | I closed it. | 我拿下这案子了 |
[31:00] | It wasn’t yours to close. | 你擅自越权了 |
[31:03] | Wait, I… | 等等 我… |
[31:05] | I took a flyer, they’d already gone cold. I figured I had nothing to lose. | 他们之前似乎兴致缺缺 我想着 也没什么可损失的 就放手一搏了 |
[31:09] | Quite the contrary, Mr. Robinson. | 恰恰相反 |
[31:10] | I think you have a lot to lose, starting with my trust. | 我认为你会损失惨重 首先 你失去了我的信任 |
[31:14] | But we won the business. | 但我们拉到了客户啊 |
[31:15] | I’ve spent my entire career carefully curating our luxury-goods portfolio. | 我的整个职业生涯 都致力于筛选和发展高端客户 |
[31:20] | The kind of clients we want are attracted to a traditional pitch. | 我们想要的是忠于传统的客户 |
[31:26] | We’re a law firm, | 这里是律师事务所 |
[31:28] | not a crisis hotline. | 不是危机处理热线 |
[31:35] | [door opens] | |
[31:40] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[31:42] | [Marty] I kid you not, I bust up and die. | 不开玩笑 我要敢离婚就死定了 |
[31:43] | [all chuckling] | |
[31:46] | So listen. Ted, we have some news. | 泰德 我们有个消息要告诉你 |
[31:49] | -Oh, that doesn’t sound good. -No. It’s okay. | -听起来不太妙啊 -不 其实还好 |
[31:51] | It’s actually a bit of a good news, bad news scenario. | 算是好坏参半的情况 |
[31:54] | Good news is there’s a lot of shops that offer the same profile as Min, | 好消息是有很多 跟闵氏类似的潜在并购对象 |
[31:57] | especially if we look in the European and the British markets. | 尤其是在欧洲和英国市场 |
[32:00] | -The bad news is– -The Mins’ lease was vague! | -坏消息是… -闵氏的租约含糊不清! |
[32:02] | -Ingrid? -[Ingrid] It was amended! 1983. | -英格丽? -它被修改过!在1983年 |
[32:05] | Shut-in payments treated as royalties, not rentals. | 关井费被归为了提成而不是租金 慢点说 小姑娘 |
[32:07] | Whoa, whoa. Slow down, little lady. | |
[32:09] | Translate that for the folks at home, would you? | 说点我能听懂的行吗? |
[32:11] | Pay a $2,000 late fee, and you can drill all you want. | 只要交付两千美元的滞纳金 您就能随心所欲地开采了 -真的吗? -真的! -太好了 -那可真是太棒了! |
[32:14] | -[scoffs] -Really? | |
[32:16] | Yes! | |
[32:17] | -[chuckles] Oh, that’s great. -Well, that’s fantastic! | |
[32:19] | -Sit down, Ingrid. Do you want some wine? -[chuckles] | 坐吧 英格丽 要喝葡萄酒吗? |
[32:22] | -Uh, what are you having? -Uh, Lagavulin. | -你们在喝什么酒? -拉加维林 |
[32:24] | -I’ll have one of those. -Another round, make it four. | 我也来一杯 再来一轮 四杯 |
[32:27] | -[Ingrid exhales] -Would you like a sip? | 要先尝一口吗? |
[32:30] | I’ll wait for my own. Thanks. | 我等自己那杯就好 谢谢 |
[32:33] | -That’s great, isn’t it? -I’m very happy. Thank you. | -真是太好了 对吧? -我很高兴 谢谢你 |
[32:36] | Well done, sweetheart. | -干得好 亲爱的 -谢谢 做得好 允 好样的 |
[32:37] | -[exhales] Thank you. -[Marty] Well done, Yun. Good work. | |
[32:39] | -[exhales] -Ah! | |
[32:41] | [telephone ringing] | |
[32:47] | Yeah. | 喂? |
[32:49] | Wait. What? | 慢着 你说什么? |
[32:54] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[32:55] | [somber music playing] | |
[32:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:05] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[33:06] | [somber music continues] | |
[33:09] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[33:10] | [Javi] Two shots of tequila. | 两杯龙舌兰 |
[33:13] | Enjoy. | 拿去吧 |
[33:15] | -Change? -Nope. | -要找零吗? -不用了 |
[33:16] | May your karma come back to you tenfold. | 祝你善有善报哦 |
[33:18] | [Tyler] Thanks, Javi. | 承你吉言 哈维 |
[33:20] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[33:22] | Hey, man, thank you. | 应该是我谢谢你 |
[33:24] | I ended up pitching an acquisition scenario to Luxe, and they bit. | 后来我给拉克斯提案收购 他们采纳了 |
[33:27] | Great! Glad I could help. | 太好了!很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[33:29] | I may have pissed off a partner in the process, | 但过程中惹怒了一个合伙人 希望以后能找补回来 |
[33:31] | but hopefully I can win him back. | |
[33:34] | -Maybe we’ll work together. -That’s exactly what I was thinking. | -也许我们会搭档共事呢 -我也是这么想的 |
[33:39] | All it took for you to have a drink with me is someone dying. | 看来得有人死了 你才愿意跟我喝一杯啊 |
[33:42] | Insult to injury. | 真是祸不单行呢 |
[33:45] | It’s just so weird. | 就是感觉很奇怪 |
[33:46] | Like, she was there one minute, then she wasn’t. | 上一秒她人还在 下一秒就没了 |
[33:50] | -You think she knew it was her last day? -That’s not how strokes work. | -你觉得她知道自己会死吗? -中风是无法预知的 |
[33:56] | If you could do anything in the world, what would you do? | 如果可以随心所欲为所欲为 你会做什么? |
[33:59] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[34:01] | Partner at Parsons. | 成为帕森的合伙人 |
[34:02] | Seriously, dude? | 真的假的?全世界那么多事可以做 你却选择当律师? |
[34:03] | Anything in the whole world, and you pick lawyer? | |
[34:06] | That’s why we’re doomed. | 所以我们才没戏 |
[34:07] | I’m an acquired taste. | 你会慢慢喜欢上我的 |
[34:08] | That’s why I work in Mergers and Acquisitions. | 所以我才要在并购团队工作 |
[34:10] | -Oh! -[Rachel gasps] | |
[34:11] | Oh my… | 天啊… |
[34:13] | -The fuck? -So sorry, man. I got bumped. | -搞什么啊? -真抱歉 兄弟 我被绊了一下 |
[34:15] | Jesus. Who drinks red wine at a bar? | 老天 谁会在酒吧喝红酒啊? |
[34:18] | They have an excellent Bordeaux here. | 这里有上好的波尔多 |
[34:20] | Can you just…? | 你能不能… |
[34:23] | -Okay. You need to leave. | -Okay. -你可以走了 -好吧 |
[34:26] | -[Tyler] Here we go. -Shots! | -酒来喽 -小杯烈酒! 感谢上帝创造了龙舌兰和智慧生命体 哎哟 罗宾森 |
[34:28] | -[mobile chimes] -Thank God. | |
[34:29] | -Tequila and intelligent life forms. -[Fallon] What up, Robinson? | |
[34:32] | Looks like now that Grammy Goose is cooked, | 葛莱美鹅的案子完了 我被指派去做拉克斯的并购案 |
[34:34] | I’ll be running point for the M&A side of the Luxe account. | |
[34:36] | Up top! Come on. Don’t leave a brother hanging. | 来击个掌!拜托 别把兄弟晾这儿呀 |
[34:44] | Ask them. | 问问他们 |
[34:45] | If you could do anything in the world, what would you do? | 如果可以随心所欲为所欲为 你会做什么? |
[34:48] | Fisherman in Mykonos. Beach days and disco nights. | 在米科诺斯岛当渔民 白天逛沙滩晚上泡夜店 |
[34:50] | Wife, kids, country house with woods big enough to go dirt biking. | 跟老婆孩子住乡间别墅 在附近的森林里骑越野摩托车 |
[34:54] | -Okay. -[Tyler] Mmm. | 好吧 |
[34:55] | -What does it feel like to be so basic? -No shade, Friedman. | -这位毫无创意的人有何感想? -恕我直言 弗莱德曼 总得有人喜欢当律师 |
[34:58] | -[chuckles] -Someone has to like being a lawyer. | |
[35:02] | What about you? What’s your answer? | 那你呢?你的答案是什么? |
[35:05] | -I gotta go. -Oh, come on. | 我得走了 拜托 |
[35:08] | What is it? Big date? Bumble or Hinge tonight? | 忙什么呢?今晚有约? 是哪个交友软件上的人吗? |
[35:11] | Wouldn’t you like to know. | 我偏不告诉你 |
[35:13] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[35:15] | -♪ It gets harder to hold ♪ -[sighs] | |
[35:20] | ♪ In the silence you know yourself… ♪ | |
[35:22] | [Gigi] In my day, women could be a teacher or a nurse, but mainly a wife. | 在我那个年代 女人可以是教师 或者护士 但最主要的身份是妻子 |
[35:29] | And I was a damn good wife, | 而我是一个非常好的妻子 |
[35:31] | put my all into it. | 全身心扑在家庭上 |
[35:33] | But then, at 44, dead husband, dead crops, | 可是在我44岁那年 丈夫去世、庄稼遭灾 |
[35:38] | and a little boy to take care of, | 还有年幼的儿子等着我去照顾 |
[35:40] | and I had to stop and ask, “What next?” | 我不得不停下来思考 “接下来该怎么办?” |
[35:45] | To live in the tyranny of the current situation | 在如此可怕的逆境下 |
[35:47] | and be brave enough to ask, “What’s next?” | 思考这个问题 需要莫大的勇气 |
[35:53] | ♪ And you wanted to lie ♪ | |
[35:58] | ♪ In the moment you saw your love ♪ | |
[36:07] | You did good, kids. | 你们做得很好 |
[36:08] | Thanks, Marty. | 谢谢夸奖 马蒂 |
[36:10] | Now, | 那么 |
[36:12] | let’s close this fuckin’ thing. | 我们来完成这桩交易吧 |
[36:17] | -What the hell, Murphy? -What? | -你搞什么啊? -怎么了? |
[36:19] | Explain how you ended up at dinner with Marty and Ted | 解释一下 为什么我在律所工作 |
[36:21] | while I was back at the office doing the actual fucking work? | 你却跑去跟他们吃晚餐? |
[36:23] | Calm down. It wasn’t like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[36:25] | I was taking a piss, Marty came in, he asked us how we were doing. | 我上厕所时 马蒂刚好进来 问了一下我们的进展 |
[36:28] | I said it didn’t look good, which it didn’t. | 我说情况不太妙 |
[36:30] | So he said I should come to dinner, break the bad news to Lassiter myself. | 他就邀我一起去吃晚餐 把坏消息告诉拉希特 |
[36:32] | Something about | 说什么我的个人魅力 能减轻这个消息带来的打击 |
[36:34] | my charm softening the blow. | |
[36:37] | You can’t just do that. I’m running point on this. | 你不能擅自行动 这个案子是我在主导 |
[36:40] | Text me. Call me. | 你得给我发短信 打电话 |
[36:42] | I better be a part of whatever you’re doing on this case. | 无论你要做什么 我必须知情 |
[36:44] | Fair enough. Next time I take a piss, I’ll be sure to invite you. | 好吧 下回我去上厕所 一定邀请你 |
[36:47] | You are unbelievable. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[36:49] | Look, Ingrid. I think we both know what this is really about. | 听着 我们都知道这是怎么回事 |
[36:52] | We do? | 是吗? |
[36:54] | If someone had told me they’ve forgotten me, | 如果有人跟我说不记得我了 |
[36:56] | I’d be absolutely livid. | 我一定会非常生气 |
[37:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:01] | I panicked. | 我当时慌了 |
[37:04] | I have some making up to do with Parsons. | 我需要在帕森好好表现 弥补之前的一些过失 |
[37:07] | I can’t afford to have any mishaps. | 我不能再出差错了 |
[37:10] | Don’t flatter yourself. That’s not what this is about. | 少自作多情了 这跟那件事无关 |
[37:13] | Okay? I’ve worked day in, and day out for six years. | 我日以继夜地工作了六年 |
[37:16] | You less than a week, | 你才刚来不到一个星期 就做了两件错事 |
[37:17] | and you’ve done two things you’ve had to apologize for. | |
[37:20] | I see you, and I’m not falling for it. | 我看透你了 我不会上你的当 |
[37:24] | Just stop your face. | 别再摆出那副表情了 |
[37:27] | I can’t help my face. | 这我也控制不住啊 |
[37:28] | Bullshit. Yes, you can. | 胡说 你当然可以 |
[37:32] | Look, Ingrid. | 听着 英格丽 |
[37:34] | I’m a people person. | 我善于交际 |
[37:36] | That’s how I succeed in this world. It’s what I’ve got. | 这是我的成功之道 我只有这么一个优势 |
[37:39] | You’re beautiful, obviously, | 而你拥有美貌 这很显然 |
[37:43] | but you’ve also got brains, and a work ethic, and a meta-strategy. | 但你同时也聪慧过人 而且你有职业道德 还有元策略 |
[37:50] | I have a face and a smile. | 我就只有这张脸和我的笑容 |
[37:56] | Well, tuck it back in. | 那就收起你的笑容吧 |
[37:58] | -Because you can’t resist? -No. | -因为你无法抗拒? -不 |
[38:02] | Because… [inhales] | 因为它不合时宜 |
[38:04] | Because it’s inappropriate. | |
[38:07] | Noted. | 知道了 那么 失陪了 我要去第三次约会了 |
[38:09] | [inhales] Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go have a third date. | |
[38:13] | [clears throat] | |
[38:14] | [“Nobody but You” by FROIDZ playing] | |
[38:19] | ♪ Nobody but you ♪ | |
[38:24] | -♪ They say love is hard to find ♪ -[doorbell rings] | |
[38:26] | ♪ But all along It’s been right in my face ♪ | |
[38:29] | ♪ All of the time… ♪ | |
[38:31] | Hello. To what do I owe the– | 嗨 你怎么来找我… |
[38:33] | ♪ You know that I like spending My Sundays in the bed ♪ | |
[38:37] | ♪ Doing nothing with a coffee in my hand ♪ | |
[38:41] | ♪ And I feel lost without you ♪ | |
[38:46] | ♪ No, I don’t know where I would be ♪ | |
[38:51] | ♪ Stay on my mind like a tattoo ♪ | |
[38:56] | ♪ It ain’t really hard to see ♪ | |
[39:00] | ♪ Nobody but you ♪ | |
[39:03] | ♪ Can turn my dark into light The way you do ♪ | |
[39:08] | ♪ So that’s why I’m loving Nobody but you ♪ | |
[39:13] | ♪ Can put it down on me Like the way you do ♪ | |
[39:17] | ♪ Nobody but you ♪ | |
[39:22] | ♪ Even when we don’t agree You don’t stay mad all day ♪ | |
[39:26] | ♪ And don’t keep nothing underneath ♪ | |
[39:29] | ♪ I love how you say it to my face ♪ | |
[39:31] | ♪ Yeah, I’m enjoying the ride ♪ | |
[39:33] | ♪ And I know that I’ll always be safe ♪ | |
[39:36] | ♪ With you ♪ | |
[39:41] | ♪ Spend my Sundays in the bed ♪ | |
[39:44] | ♪ Doing nothing with a coffee in my hand ♪ | |
[39:49] | ♪ I like how you finish Every sentence that I start ♪ | |
[39:54] | ♪ You control the beating of my heart ♪ | |
[39:57] | ♪ Yeah! ♪ | |
[39:59] | [“Nobody but You” fades out] |