时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [“Real Thing” by La Felix Feat. Becca Krueger playing] | |
[00:11] | [water trickling] | |
[00:13] | [Ingrid] A universal solvent. | 通用溶剂 |
[00:15] | Water is a universal solvent because more substances dissolve in water | 水是一种通用溶剂 因为水能溶解的物质 |
[00:19] | than in any other liquid. | 多于任何其他液体 |
[00:22] | Nick is my universal solvent. | 尼克就是我的通用溶剂 |
[00:23] | With him, all my worries, Z, Sun Corp, | 跟他在一起 我的所有烦心事 小Z、太阳集团 |
[00:29] | Murphy, just melt away. | 墨菲 都会消弭于无形 |
[00:33] | It’s because water’s polar arrangement of its atoms | 水是极性分子 正负电荷原子的排列 |
[00:35] | allows it to be so damn attractive. | 令它充满了无穷的吸引力 |
[00:39] | [“Real Thing” continues playing] | |
[00:45] | You taste like body wash. | 感觉好像在亲吻沐浴露 |
[00:47] | In a good way or bad? | 那是好事还是坏事? |
[00:48] | [Nick chuckles] | |
[00:51] | You never taste bad. | 你从来都是秀色可餐 |
[00:54] | Mmm. I don’t have much time. I have to pack. | 我时间不多了 得收拾行李 |
[00:57] | Don’t worry. I’ll be quick. | 别担心 我会很快的 |
[01:02] | [“Real Thing” continues playing] | |
[01:07] | ♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, so can I go? ♪ | |
[01:12] | ♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, so can I go? ♪ | |
[01:17] | ♪ I think I really feel Down in my soul that ♪ | |
[01:21] | ♪ This could be the way To the real thing ♪ | |
[01:26] | ♪ Real thing ♪ | |
[01:29] | -♪ Forever ♪ [song ends] | |
[01:32] | Hope you’re hungry. | 希望你饿了 |
[01:33] | This looks amazing, but the bus for the retreat leaves in an hour. | 看起来真美味 但可惜 去度假区的巴士还有一小时就出发了 |
[01:37] | Don’t worry, babe. I’ll get you there on time. | 别担心 宝贝 我送你过去 |
[01:39] | Since when am I “babe”? | 我什么时候成“宝贝”了? |
[01:40] | -Thought I’d try it on for size. -You can do better. | -喜欢我这么叫你吗? -想个更好的昵称吧 |
[01:43] | [chuckles] | |
[01:46] | [Ingrid sighs] | |
[01:49] | Mmm. | |
[01:50] | -It’s delicious. -Right? | -真好吃 -是吧? |
[01:52] | My chef’s old recipe. | 我家主厨的家传食谱 |
[01:54] | The secret is freshly-scraped vanilla bean. | 秘诀就是加入新鲜刮擦的香草豆 |
[01:56] | [Ingrid exhales] | |
[02:02] | [Ingrid sighs] | |
[02:04] | Penny for your thoughts? | 你在想什么呢? |
[02:06] | [Ingrid exhales] | |
[02:08] | I had to massage the truth | 我不得已美化了事实 |
[02:10] | to get someone to do something that wasn’t in their best interest. | 诱导某人去做一件对他不利的事 |
[02:15] | I can’t say any more than that. | 我只能说这么多 |
[02:17] | You know what goes really well with moral quandaries? | 你知道陷入道德困境时 最适合做什么吗? |
[02:20] | -Maple syrup. -[chuckles] | 来点枫糖浆 |
[02:22] | [doorbell rings] | |
[02:24] | -Who is that? -I don’t know. I’m not expecting anyone. | -谁呀? -不知道 没人说过要来啊 |
[02:32] | -[Lina] Happy Saturday! -[door shuts] | 周六快乐! 法式吐司?为什么啊 尼克 你不该让她吃这个 |
[02:34] | [Lina gasps] Ooh, French toast? Why, Nick, you shouldn’t have. | |
[02:39] | Lina? What are you– How did you even know where to find us? | 莉娜?你怎么来… 你怎么知道我们在这儿的? |
[02:42] | It’s a real mystery. | 真的好神秘喔 |
[02:43] | What with gossip blogs stalking New York’s most eligible bachelor… | 那么多八卦博客 在追踪纽约钻石单身汉的消息… |
[02:46] | The penthouse of the Laren building? Big mystery. | 拉伦大厦的顶层豪华公寓?大秘密呀 |
[02:51] | Mmm! | |
[02:52] | Nice digs. | 这地方真不错 |
[02:53] | Ooh! | |
[02:54] | Got you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[03:00] | A statue of Lady Justice with… | 正义女神的雕像 天平坏了 |
[03:03] | [clears throat] …a broken scale. | |
[03:06] | All right, what do you want? | 有事找我帮忙? |
[03:08] | Why do I have to want something? | 我非得有事才能来吗? |
[03:10] | Can’t I just drop by to say hi to my sister and her new Ken Doll? | 就不能是单纯来看望我姐 和她的新任男芭比? |
[03:13] | Hey. I’ll take that. Ken is a wonderful, supportive partner to Barbie. | 我接受你的夸奖 这位男芭比 不仅帅气 而且会支持女友 |
[03:16] | -[chuckles] -Plus, he surfs. | 另外 他还会冲浪 |
[03:18] | Men in flip-flops. Gross. | 穿人字拖的男人 恶心 |
[03:20] | Okay. Lina, I have to leave soon. | 莉娜 我马上要出门了 |
[03:23] | -Fine. I need to borrow some money. -What for? | -好吧 我想借点钱 -为什么? |
[03:26] | I have an important audition for Cirque du Soleil coming up next week, | 我下周要去太阳马戏团面试 这对我很重要 |
[03:29] | and it’s in Montreal. | 面试地点在蒙特利尔 |
[03:30] | -I need a flight– -And you assumed I would cover it for you. | -我要买机票… -你觉得我会帮你付钱 |
[03:32] | That’s a really difficult audition to land. | 这个试镜机会很难得的 |
[03:34] | -You must be good. -Thanks, Ken. | -你一定很厉害 -谢了 芭比 |
[03:36] | Yeah. I am good. I’ve actually been training for– | 对 我很厉害 其实我已经练习了… |
[03:38] | I don’t care how long you’ve trained, I’m not giving you more money. | 我不在乎你练习了多久 我不会再给你钱了 |
[03:42] | You know what? This is exactly why I didn’t want to come to you. | 所以我才不情愿来找你 |
[03:44] | You show up to my boyfriend’s unannounced, after you burned and flooded my apartment. | 你先是害我的公寓失火、浸水 现在又贸然跑到我男朋友家 |
[03:48] | What’d you think I was gonna say? | 你指望我跟你说什么? |
[03:49] | How about, “Yes, Lina. I will give you a fraction of my enormous paycheck | 就说:“好 我会从巨额薪水里 拿出一点给你 |
[03:52] | to support your dreams.” | 支持你的梦想” |
[03:54] | Your dreams change more often than your hair color. | 你的梦想变得比你的头发颜色还快 |
[03:56] | Whoa, look at the time! Ingrid, we should get you to that bus. | 瞧这都几点啦! 英格丽 你该去坐巴士了 |
[04:00] | Can I at least use the bathroom? | 我能至少去上个厕所吗? |
[04:02] | I’m sure it’s gorgeous too. | 厕所一定也很豪华 |
[04:05] | Yeah. It’s down the hall. | 好 在走廊那头 |
[04:08] | [Ingrid sighs] | |
[04:11] | [door opens, shuts] | |
[04:13] | I can feel you holding your tongue from over here. | 我看你一副欲言又止的样子 说吧 |
[04:16] | Well, you didn’t give her a chance to explain herself. | 你根本没给她解释的机会 |
[04:18] | Look, come on. I have a crazy sister too. | 好啦 我也有一个任性胡来的妹妹 |
[04:21] | Most of the time when she’s acting out, she just wants to know I care about her. | 大部分时候 她胡闹都只是为了 确认我在乎她 |
[04:27] | It’s the joy of being an older sibling, snuggle muffin. | 这也是身为 哥哥姐姐的乐趣呀 小甜糕 感觉听着还不如“宝贝”呢 |
[04:30] | Mmm! Somehow worse than “babe.” | |
[04:32] | [both chuckle] | |
[04:34] | Seriously, Ken. | 说真的 芭比 如果你以后当不成亿万富翁 |
[04:35] | If this whole “being a billionaire” thing doesn’t work out, | |
[04:39] | you have a future in cuisine. | 当个大厨也不错 |
[04:40] | -Oh, thank you. The secret is– -Okay, Lina. | -谢谢 做这个的秘诀就是… -好了 |
[04:42] | I have to go. Please come up with a real plan for your life. | 我得走了 拜托你 制定一个靠谱的人生规划 |
[04:45] | [“Real Thing” continues playing] | |
[04:48] | I’ll get that. | 我来拿包 |
[04:51] | [Ingrid] Lina… | 莉娜… (《行话人》) |
[04:52] | [speaks Korean] | |
[04:56] | ♪ Real thing ♪ | |
[05:01] | ♪ Real thing ♪ | |
[05:04] | -♪ Forever ♪ -[song ends] | |
[05:08] | [in English] Oh, Jerry! | 杰瑞! |
[05:10] | -How’s my lead actor doing? -Oh, uh, glad I found you. | 我的男主角 你好吗? 找到你真好 能麻烦解释一下 “可交付成果”这段台词吗? |
[05:13] | Um, can you explain this “deliverables” line to me? | |
[05:16] | I… I feel like I’m not getting it. | 我有点不太理解 |
[05:18] | Okay. Sure. Okay. For me, it’s about, um, | 没问题 我的设想是要你 在这里表现对自己工作的厌恶 |
[05:21] | how much you hate your job. | |
[05:23] | But I don’t hate my job. | 但我不讨厌我的工作 |
[05:25] | You work in Tax. | 可你在税务部门啊 |
[05:27] | I just don’t want to mess this up, you know? | 我只是不想演砸了 知道吗? |
[05:29] | I mean, the whole firm will be watching. | 整个律所的人都会来看呢 |
[05:31] | I heard that one time Harold Rosenstein fired a third-year on the spot. | 我听说有一次哈罗德罗森斯坦 当场解雇了一个三年级律师 就因为 |
[05:36] | For boring him. | 那人的表演太无聊 |
[05:37] | Jerry, nobody’s gonna get fired, and, uh, you’re gonna kill it. | 杰瑞 不会有人被解雇的 而且 你一定会博得满堂彩 |
[05:41] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[05:43] | Great. Good talk. | 好的 跟你聊天很愉快 (阿斯顿马丁) |
[05:45] | -[“New Trick” by CXLOE playing] -♪ I’ve got a new trick ♪ | |
[05:48] | ♪ Why’d it take all this time? I think you’re gonna hate it ♪ | |
[05:53] | ♪ Sorry, but I’m gettin’ mine ♪ | |
[05:55] | ♪ I said I wouldn’t say that Apologize too many times ♪ | |
[05:59] | ♪ Me and my new trick ♪ | |
[06:01] | ♪ Got a new trick on my mind… ♪ | |
[06:05] | [Nick] Honey bear? What is it? | 熊宝宝?怎么了? |
[06:06] | Uh, nothing. Thanks. Uh, see you tomorrow? | 没什么 谢谢你送我 明天见? |
[06:09] | Can I at least get a reaction to “honey bear”? | 能评价一下“熊宝宝”这个称呼吗? |
[06:11] | -Keep trying. -Want me to walk you to the bus? | -继续努力 -要我陪你走到巴士那里吗? |
[06:17] | No. I’m okay. Thanks. | 不用了 我自己可以 谢谢 |
[06:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:23] | Oh my God. I’m sorry. Is that James Bond? | 天啊 打扰一下 那是詹姆斯邦德吗? |
[06:26] | Okay, James Bond would never call his woman “snuggle muffin.” | 詹姆斯邦德绝对不会 叫自己的女人“小甜糕” |
[06:29] | [both] What? | -什么? -什么? |
[06:31] | Yeah. Nobody’s perfect. How’s your script coming? | 对 没有人是完美的 你的剧本怎么样了? |
[06:33] | Um, good. I just… I think I’m a copy short. | 挺好 就是少了一份 我原本想说打印了足够多的 |
[06:35] | I could have sworn I printed enough. | |
[06:37] | While you’re stuck in rehearsal, Bola and I will be at the spa. | 你忙着排练时 我会和博拉去做水疗 |
[06:40] | Gonna wash the stench of Valdo out of my hair. | 洗掉瓦尔多给我带来的坏心情 |
[06:41] | All right. Have fun leading that wide-eyed newbie around. | 祝你带着那个大眼菜鸟玩得开心 |
[06:44] | I can’t believe you ducked Karen and got out of it this year. | 你居然躲开了凯伦的指派 逃过一劫 |
[06:46] | I don’t need the firm to assign me some first-year I have to babysit. | 我才不要帮律所照顾一年级新人呢 |
[06:50] | What about you? What are you doing with April? | 你打算跟艾普尔做什么? |
[06:52] | Um, drinks? | 喝酒? |
[06:53] | Bless. Creativity was never your strong suit, love. | 真可怜 你一向没什么创意 |
[06:56] | Okay, I don’t know. Ellen Chu Sanderson wasn’t really my dream mentor. | 其实艾伦楚桑德森 不是我理想中的导师 |
[06:59] | Besides, I wanna love April’s enthusiasm, but she’s just so earnest. | 我也想喜欢艾普尔的热情 但她太认真了 |
[07:03] | Speak of the devil. Hi. | 说曹操曹操到 嗨 |
[07:05] | -Hey, big sis! -Hi! | -嘿 姐妹! -嗨! |
[07:07] | I’m so excited, I’ve never been on a big retreat like this before. | 好兴奋呀 我从来没参加过这样的团建活动 |
[07:10] | I’ve been packed for two weeks. When did you pack? | 我花了两周收拾行李呢 你什么时候收拾的? |
[07:12] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[07:13] | Flying by the seat of your pants. I like it. | 说走就走的旅行呀 我喜欢 |
[07:16] | I looked at the list of activities. | 我看过活动列表了 |
[07:18] | I kinda wanna try horseback riding, but I have bad allergies. | 我想试试骑马 但又害怕过敏 |
[07:20] | -Hey, little bro! -Hey, Tyler. What’s up? | -嘿 小兄弟! -嘿 泰勒 你好吗? |
[07:23] | -Hope you’re ready for a weekend of zen. -Always. | -准备好迎接轻松周末了吗? -时刻准备着 |
[07:25] | After lunch, we’re hitting up that spa. Have you ever tried venik? | 我们要去水疗会所 你试用过沐浴扫帚吗? |
[07:28] | Is that where they hit you with big bunches of leaves? | 就是让人拿一捆树叶抽打你? |
[07:30] | It will change your life. | 保准刷新你的世界观 |
[07:32] | [April] I was also thinking about the introductory sommelier course. | 我也有在考虑参加侍酒师的入门课 |
[07:35] | Gosh, what do they say about the tyranny of choice? | 天啊 这就是传说中的 选择困难症吧? |
[07:38] | This is gonna be the best weekend ever, right? | 这绝对会是 有史以来最棒的周末 对吧? |
[07:40] | -Yeah. -[Dan] Spring break, bitches! | -对 -春假喽 贱人们! |
[07:42] | -[cork pops] -Whoo! | |
[07:44] | [Ingrid scoffs] | |
[07:45] | [indistinct chatter, cheering] | |
[07:46] | ♪ We go from city to city Just to find it ♪ | |
[07:54] | ♪ We go around and around the world ♪ | |
[07:58] | ♪ This town’s on fire ♪ | |
[08:03] | ♪ If you want to take us up ♪ | |
[08:05] | ♪ Then get on the bus You might like it ♪ | |
[08:08] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮啊 |
[08:10] | It’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[08:11] | -[Rachel] Look at this. -[Tyler] Stunning. | -看这个 -是啊 很美 |
[08:13] | Should I grab our stuff? | 我去拿我们的行李吧? |
[08:14] | That’s a great idea. Thanks. | 好主意 谢谢 |
[08:17] | [inhales] | |
[08:18] | I don’t know how much longer I can do this. We’re still doing lunch? | 我不知道还能坚持多久 一起吃午餐吗? |
[08:21] | -Yeah, of course. -We gotta do “By this time next year.” | -当然 -我们还要畅想“明年的这个时候”呢 |
[08:24] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[08:25] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, since I’m not using my little sibling as a bellhop… | 失陪一下 我没有小姐妹给我当门童 只好自己去拿包了 -好吧 真没礼貌 -把我的也拿上 亲爱的 |
[08:28] | -Oh! [chuckles] -…I have to get my own bags. | |
[08:30] | Okay. Shade. | |
[08:31] | -[Rachel] Get mine, darling. -[Tyler chuckles] | |
[08:34] | Oh wow. Okay. | 哇 好吧 |
[08:38] | -[Dan] Oh! -Sorry. Sorry, Dan. | 抱歉 丹 |
[08:40] | Hey. No worries. | 嘿 没关系 |
[08:44] | See you up there, man. | 回头见 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:49] | Okay. That looked… Actually, I don’t know what that looked like. | 你们刚才看起来… 我不知道什么情况了 |
[08:52] | Don’t hold me to this, but I may have gotten through to him the other day. | 我之前说的一番话 他可能听进去了 |
[08:55] | Are you telling me that Dan finally saw the light? | 你是想告诉我 丹终于醒悟了吗? |
[08:57] | I said I got through to him, not that I performed a miracle. | 我只是说他听进了我的话 没说我制造了奇迹 谢谢 |
[09:00] | [chuckles] | |
[09:02] | [Ingrid gasps] Thank you. | |
[09:05] | [Rachel] Yeah. She’s… she’s actually adorable. | 对 她其实挺可爱的 |
[09:07] | [Ingrid] I know. | 我知道 |
[09:11] | ♪ You know you wanna get down You know you wanna get down ♪ | |
[09:16] | ♪ You know you wanna get down Get down, get down ♪ | |
[09:20] | It’s decorative-gourd season, motherfuckers. | 金瓜季节到了 混蛋们 好了 我们去办理入住吧 |
[09:22] | [chuckles] All right. Let’s check in. [sniffles] | |
[09:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[09:32] | I just wanted something to read on the bus. | 就是找点东西在巴士上看嘛 |
[09:35] | There were so many copies in the printer, I didn’t think you’d miss one. | 你带了那么多 我想着少一份应该没关系吧 |
[09:38] | Well, you thought wrong. | 你想错了 |
[09:40] | Gosh. This is not cool. It’s still being work-shopped. | 天啊 你这样太过分了 剧本还在打磨呢 |
[09:43] | For the record, I think it’s already pretty brilliant. | 但我觉得已经很精彩了 |
[09:45] | The guy has to speak in corporate jargon until he figures out the meaning of love? | 男主只能用公司的行话来跟人交流 直到他明白什么是真爱? |
[09:48] | That’s genius. | 真是天才的构想 |
[09:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:51] | Yeah. Hey. Actually, just one thing. | 对 嘿 还有一件事 |
[09:53] | I was thinking about that scene at the end. | 我在思考最后那一幕 |
[09:56] | Yeah, I feel like his line about next steps isn’t really working. | 我感觉他那句“后续步骤”的台词 不太到位 |
[09:59] | Maybe he should say something about their “synergy.” | 也许他可以谈谈“协同效应” |
[10:01] | You know, because he’s in love with her, after all. | 因为 毕竟他爱上了她 |
[10:04] | Did you just give me a note? | 你是在给我提修改意见吗? |
[10:06] | I don’t know. You know, writing is rewriting. | 我不知道 写作就是一个反复修改的过程嘛 |
[10:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[10:18] | Yeah, of course. | 没事 |
[10:22] | One second. | 我过去一下 |
[10:26] | Good drive? | 旅途愉快吗? |
[10:27] | Productive. Merck’s exploring additional outside counsel. Some copyright issues. | 颇有收获 默克集团在寻找 额外的法律顾问 处理版权问题 |
[10:32] | I checked and Valdo scrubbed his posts about Luxe, per terms of our agreement. | 瓦尔多遵照协议 删除了恶意针对拉克斯的帖子 |
[10:36] | Have you heard from Tim Toussaint? | 提姆图桑联系过你吗? |
[10:38] | Tim is happy. | 提姆很高兴 |
[10:39] | The other clients have calmed. You did good work. Valdo was tricky. | 其他客户的心也定下来了 你做得很好 瓦尔多这事确实棘手 |
[10:43] | Perhaps I’ll call on you in the future. | 也许将来我还需要倚重你 |
[10:45] | I’ve heard some rumblings in the fashion sector. | 时尚界常有不满的声音出现 |
[10:47] | Big personalities there. | 特立独行的人很多 |
[10:49] | Anything to help. | 随时乐意效劳 |
[10:52] | [exhales] | |
[10:55] | Okay. That looked like it went really well. | 看起来聊得挺愉快啊 |
[10:57] | That went really well. | -非常愉快 -好吧 |
[10:59] | -Okay. -[chuckles] | |
[11:01] | [electronic click, beep] | |
[11:03] | -Come on. I just wanna lie down. -[electronic beeping] | 拜托 我就想进屋躺一躺 |
[11:07] | [Murphy] Need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗? 不用 我能搞定 |
[11:10] | No. Um, I… I’ve got it. | |
[11:12] | -Here. -[electronic beep] | 来 |
[11:14] | Allow me. | 我帮你 |
[11:23] | -You just… -[electronic beep] | 你只要慢慢来就好了 |
[11:25] | …have to take your time with it. | |
[11:28] | Right. Well, bye. | 好的 那么 再见 |
[11:37] | [Ingrid sighs] | |
[11:38] | [gentle music playing] | |
[11:40] | [sighs] | |
[11:44] | [exhales] | |
[11:50] | -[mobile chimes] -[groans] | |
[11:53] | Please don’t be the Sun Corp purchase agreement. | 拜托 千万别是太阳集团的收购协议 可恶 |
[11:56] | [exhales] Shit. | |
[11:58] | [clicks tongue, exhales] | |
[12:00] | So much for a quiet weekend. | 想安心过个周末都不行 |
[12:02] | -[sighs deeply] -[knocks on door] | |
[12:06] | Hey. Did you forget something? | 嘿 有事情忘说了吗? |
[12:08] | I… How have you already taken off your shirt? | 我…你怎么就把衬衣都脱了? |
[12:12] | I have a tee time. | 我预约了打高尔夫球 |
[12:13] | Of course you do. Um, I take it you haven’t checked your phone. | 可不是嘛 看来你没看手机啊 |
[12:17] | No. Did I miss something? | 没 有什么重要的消息吗? |
[12:18] | [Hunter] Hey! | 嘿! |
[12:20] | -You guys playing? -Playing what? | -你们要来玩吗? -玩什么? -灌酒挑战 -度假的传统节目 |
[12:22] | -Uh, the Chug Challenge. -It’s retreat tradition. | |
[12:25] | We hide these all over. | 我们把这些啤酒藏起来 |
[12:26] | Then if you find one, you have to take a knee and chug it all in one go. | 你们每发现一瓶 就要单膝跪地 一口气喝完 明年吧 我约了打高尔夫 |
[12:30] | Uh, maybe next year. I have a tee time. | |
[12:33] | And I don’t want to. | 我不想参加 |
[12:35] | Your loss. | 你们的损失 |
[12:37] | See you guys. | 回见 |
[12:40] | Sorry. What were you saying? | 抱歉 你刚才想说什么? |
[12:43] | Carter Min sent back the redlined purchase agreement for the Sun Corp acquisition. | 卡特闵把新旧对比版的 太阳集团收购合约发过来了 |
[12:46] | There must be, like, hundreds of pages of disclosure schedules. | 里面肯定有几百页的披露清单 |
[12:50] | Right. Shit. | 对 可恶 -听起来周一有得忙了 -你开玩笑吗? |
[12:51] | -Um, sounds like a problem for Monday. -Are you kidding? | |
[12:54] | We have a 9:00 a.m. with Lassiter Monday, and we need to tell them something. | 我们周一上午9点就要跟拉希特开会 总得准备些内容吧 |
[12:58] | Okay, okay. Take it easy. | 好啦 放轻松 |
[12:59] | Let me get through my round of golf, and I’ll come help you. | 我先打完一轮高尔夫就来帮忙 |
[13:02] | Call me if there are any emergencies. | 有紧急情况 随时给我打电话 |
[13:04] | [Ingrid exhales] | |
[13:05] | Okay. Have fun golfing. | 好吧 打球愉快 |
[13:10] | Let’s talk about next steps. | 我们来谈谈后续步骤吧 |
[13:13] | Jerry, sidebar. | 杰瑞 有个小问题 |
[13:16] | What is it? Am I too broad? | 怎么了?我口音太重了吗? |
[13:18] | No. No, you are doing great. | 不是 你演得很好 只是“后续步骤”这句台词 |
[13:20] | Um, it’s just the line “next steps.” | |
[13:23] | [inhales] | |
[13:24] | Can you try “synergy”? | 你能试试换成“协同效应”吗? |
[13:27] | “Take my temperature on the synergy.” | “在协同效应下测量我的体温” |
[13:30] | Make it about love. | 联系到爱情上去 |
[13:32] | That’s great. | 太妙了 |
[13:33] | Cool. | 好 |
[13:38] | All right. Let’s go from the top. | 好吧 我们从头开始 |
[13:43] | -[men chanting] Chug! Chug! Chug! -Finish that! | -灌酒! -你可以的! |
[13:46] | -Yeah! Whoo! -Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! | -对! -好样的! |
[13:50] | Oh God. College ends, but frat life lasts forever. | 天呐 大学虽然毕业了 但兄弟会的经历伴随一生啊 |
[13:53] | Screw budget cuts. Our second year, we went to Belize. | 去他的削减预算 我们来这第二年是去的伯利兹 |
[13:56] | That’s where Mike Schlosser lost his hairpiece while scuba diving. | 麦克就是在那里玩水肺潜水时 弄丢了假发 |
[13:59] | [chuckles] I thought that was an urban legend. | 我以为那只是谣传呢 |
[14:02] | All right, y’all. It’s time for our toast. | 好了 我们来干杯吧 |
[14:04] | -[groans] I have work to do. -Girl, five minutes. Come on. | -我还要工作 -妹子 就五分钟 拜托 |
[14:08] | Fine. Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | By this time next year, I want– | 明年的这个时候 我想… |
[14:12] | No saying “partner.” It’s too easy. We’re all up for it. | 不能说“升合伙人” 太显而易见了 我们都想 你得说点别的 |
[14:14] | We’re all gonna get it. You have to pick something else. | |
[14:17] | [Ingrid] Fine. | 行吧 |
[14:18] | By this time next year, | 明年的这个时候 |
[14:19] | I want to earn recognition and respect for all the hard work I’ve done. | 我希望我的努力能得到认可和尊重 |
[14:24] | That was really sad, Ingrid. | 真可悲 英格丽 |
[14:25] | Yeah, let’s just move on. There’s no way she’d outdo mine anyway. | 放过她吧 反正她的愿景 不可能比我的精彩 |
[14:28] | -Why? What’s yours? -[Rachel] Wait. | -为什么?你要说什么? -等等 |
[14:29] | Tyler, is this the year? | 泰勒 就是这一年了吗? |
[14:32] | Yes. By this time next year, I will have gone to the Met Gala. | 是的 明年的这个时候 我已经去过 大都会艺术博物馆慈善晚宴了 你说真的? |
[14:35] | -[Rachel] Ah! -You’re serious? | |
[14:37] | Raymond may put me on another luxury play. Can you imagine? | 雷蒙可能会派给我 另一个奢侈品的案子 想象一下 |
[14:39] | Me, Anthony, bespoke tuxes, some kind of head dress, stuntin’ with Anna Wintour? | 我和安东尼穿着量身定制的晚礼服 戴着头饰 在安娜温图尔面前显摆 |
[14:43] | Who’s Anna Wintour? | 安娜温图尔是谁? |
[14:44] | Oh, I have so much to teach you. | 我有太多东西要教你了 |
[14:46] | [all chuckle] | |
[14:47] | You? | 你呢? |
[14:48] | By this time next year, I wanna be surprised. | 明年的这个时候 我希望会发生意料之外的事 |
[14:50] | Not like “Grammy Goose dropping dead in a boardroom” surprised, | 不是“葛莱美鹅在会议室猝死” 那种意外 |
[14:53] | but, like, just surprised. | 而是…能给我惊喜的那种 |
[14:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:58] | And mind-blowing sex. | 还有美妙至极的性爱 |
[14:59] | You have mind-blowing sex, like, every other week. | 你每隔一周就会享受美妙至极的性爱 |
[15:02] | Right. But, more, better, now. | 对 但越多越好啊 享受当下 |
[15:04] | -That’s my girl. -[chuckles] | 好样的 姐们儿 |
[15:05] | [mobile chimes] | |
[15:08] | Okay, Ms. Work Hard, Play Hard, I thought we got you off that laptop. | 这位拼命三娘 说好的先放下手中的电脑呢? |
[15:11] | Which countries does the US have trade embargoes against right now? | 美国目前对哪些国家 实施了贸易禁运? |
[15:13] | Ingrid, I’m an IP lawyer. | 英格丽 我是知识产权律师 |
[15:15] | Burma, Cuba, Venezuela. | 缅甸、古巴、委内瑞拉 |
[15:17] | What about the Middle East? | -中东呢? -叙利亚和伊朗 我就怕这个 |
[15:19] | Syria and Iran. | |
[15:20] | [sighs] I was afraid of that. | |
[15:22] | Okay. What is happening? | 好吧 怎么回事? |
[15:24] | I just found out the Mins have holdings in Syria and Iran. | 我刚发现闵氏 在叙利亚和伊朗持有股份 |
[15:27] | This is bad. | 这下糟了 |
[15:29] | There must not be any reception at the golf course. | 一定是高尔夫球场没信号 我得去找墨菲 |
[15:31] | I have to go find Murphy out there. | |
[15:33] | -Need any help? -No, I can handle it. Thanks, though. | -需要帮忙吗? -我能应付 不过 谢谢你 |
[15:37] | Great work with the embargoed countries. I’ll catch you at dinner? | 禁运国记得真牢 好样的 我们晚餐见? |
[15:40] | Sure. | 好呀 |
[15:42] | Uh, she seems stressed. | 她看起来压力好大 |
[15:44] | Believe me, she wouldn’t have it any other way. | 相信我 她甘之如饴 |
[15:47] | [Rachel chuckles] | |
[15:51] | [sighs] | |
[15:56] | Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[15:59] | Yun. Do you have any idea how difficult it is | 允 你知道要戴着墨镜用球道木杆 |
[16:02] | to hit a blind-dog-like lay up with a fairway wood? | 打出安全距离有多难吗? |
[16:05] | Uh, yes, actually. Just close your stance a bit, should help with the shape. | 其实我知道 试试封闭型站姿 应该有助于打出曲线球 |
[16:09] | If you know that, then why are you interrupting me? | 既然你知道 为什么要打扰我? |
[16:12] | I’m sorry, Marty. I thought Murphy would have told you. | 对不起 马蒂 我以为墨菲已经告诉你了 |
[16:15] | We got the Mins’ disclosure schedules. There’s a problem. | 我们收到了闵氏的披露清单 我发现一个问题 我需要他帮忙 |
[16:17] | -Oh. -I need him back at the hotel. | |
[16:20] | Well, that’s convenient since he’s down by four strokes. | 来得真是时候啊 他已经落后四杆了 |
[16:24] | I did say I’d come and help her if there was an emergency. | 我答应她如果遇到紧急状况 会去帮忙的 |
[16:28] | Fine. Go. | 好吧 去吧 叫个高手过来 我都胜局已定了 得把这局打完 |
[16:29] | Get the fucking golf pro out here. I’m not throwing away a solid lead. | |
[16:33] | -Next time? -[scoffs] | 下次再比? |
[16:34] | -Sorry, Marty. -It’s all right. | -抱歉 马蒂 -没事 |
[16:37] | So, your room or mine? | 去你房间还是我房间? |
[16:39] | Neither. The Chug Challenge always turns the halls into madness. | 都不去 灌酒挑战期间 走廊里会吵得不行 |
[16:42] | We’ll just use the business center. | 我们去商务中心 |
[16:46] | Apologies. All our work spaces are being renovated. | 抱歉 我们的工作空间都在翻新 |
[16:49] | -I hope this will be acceptable. -[Murphy] Of course. | -希望这里可以 -当然 |
[16:52] | [electronic chime] | |
[16:56] | The honeymoon suite is one of our nicest spaces. | 蜜月套房是我们环境最好的空间之一 |
[16:58] | It’s perfect. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[17:03] | After you, Mrs. Murphy. | 你先请 墨菲太太 |
[17:15] | Perfect. [exhales] | 好极了 |
[17:22] | [Tyler sighs] | |
[17:23] | So, first year, how’s it goin’? | 来律所第一年感觉如何? |
[17:26] | It’s only been a couple months. | 这才几个月而已 |
[17:28] | The first few months sets up the next ten years. | 最初的几个月会奠定之后十年的基调 |
[17:30] | Ain’t nobody thinking about the book right now, | 这年头没人会想着按部就班地做事了 |
[17:32] | which is why you’re gonna get that head start. | 所以你得开个好头 |
[17:34] | We don’t get to dilly-dally. | 我们没时间浪费 |
[17:36] | -I hear you. -Good. | -我明白了 -很好 |
[17:38] | Anyone you wanna work with, any deal you wanna work on, let me know. | 你想跟谁共事 想办什么案子 统统告诉我 |
[17:42] | I got you. | 我罩你 |
[17:44] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 -回头见喽 -回头见 |
[17:46] | -Ah, see you on the other side. -See you on the other side. | |
[17:50] | [Tyler breathes deeply] | |
[17:52] | -Oh yeah. -Mmm. | 舒坦 |
[17:57] | [mobile ringing] | |
[18:00] | -Hey, mate. It’s been way too long. -[mobile vibrates] | 嘿 朋友 好久不见呀 |
[18:03] | Listen. I know you’re you’re busy, but let’s talk about me for a second. | 我知道你很忙 但我们稍微聊聊我的事吧 |
[18:07] | -[Nick] Hey, pookie. -[scoffs] | 嘿 小噗噗 |
[18:08] | Where do you get these nicknames from? | 你哪儿来的这么多昵称呀? |
[18:10] | I made a list. | 我列了个清单 |
[18:12] | Next up is Griddlecakes, then Yunie Bear, | 下一个是小蛋糕 然后是允允熊 |
[18:14] | Sugarplum, and, uh, Dark Mistress of my Eternally Damned Soul? | 糖梅仙子 还有 我永世沉沦的灵魂之黑暗女王? |
[18:19] | What? That can’t be right. | 什么?这听起来不太对啊 |
[18:20] | [chuckles] | |
[18:21] | I needed that. | 跟你聊天真好 |
[18:22] | How are the group-bonding exercises going? | 团建活动玩得开心吗? |
[18:25] | Actually, I’m back at the hotel. | 我回酒店了 |
[18:26] | Something came up in the Sun Corp case, so I am knee-deep in documents. | 太阳集团的案子出了点问题 我正泡在文件堆里呢 |
[18:30] | Trust you to go spelunking while you’re in the Hudson Valley. | 就算在哈德逊河谷你都能埋头看文件 |
[18:33] | What? Can’t you pass this off to Murphy? | 怎么?把这事交给墨菲不行吗? |
[18:34] | Isn’t that why you have a number two? | 好好利用你的二把手呀 |
[18:36] | No. He needs a babysitter. | 不行 他需要我在旁边看着 |
[18:39] | Oh, so you’re working together? | 所以你们在一起工作? |
[18:41] | This is the biggest case of my career. I can’t let him work unsupervised. | 这是我职业生涯中最重大的案子 我不放心让他独立处理 |
[18:45] | Yeah, makes sense. I don’t trust him either. | 有道理 我也信不过他 |
[18:47] | Good thing I trust you. | 幸好我相信你 |
[18:51] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你没什么好担心的 |
[18:52] | [Murphy clears throat] | |
[18:55] | Can I call you back? I was just finding my groove. | 我回头再打给你好吗? 我刚要进入状态呢 |
[18:58] | Hey, hey, uh, before I go, any front-runners? | 嘿 挂电话前先说说 有没有你中意的昵称? 我一直很喜欢《胡桃夹子》 |
[19:01] | Mmm, I did always like The Nutcracker. | |
[19:04] | Sugarplum it is. Bye. | 那就是糖梅仙子了 回见 |
[19:06] | Bye. | 回见 |
[19:08] | -Didn’t realize I was such a fuckup. -[clears throat] | 没想到我原来是个问题儿童 |
[19:12] | Well, you were just on the phone talking to a friend. | 你刚刚还在跟朋友聊天呢 |
[19:15] | Right. | 对 |
[19:17] | Come and take a look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[19:20] | [Ingrid sighs] | |
[19:24] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么? |
[19:26] | These are the locations of the Mins’ holdings in Syria and Iran. | 闵氏在叙利亚和伊朗投资的地方 |
[19:29] | Now, this is a map of all the refugee camps in those two countries. | 这幅地图标记出了 两国境内的所有难民营 |
[19:35] | -Notice anything? -They completely overlap. | -注意到什么了吗? -地点完全重合 |
[19:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:41] | The Mins have been investing in Syrian and Iranian refugee camps. | 闵氏一直在投资 叙利亚和伊朗的难民营 |
[19:45] | [scoffs] | |
[19:46] | How did you figure this out? | 你是怎么发现的? |
[19:47] | I wasn’t talking to a friend. | 我可不是在跟朋友闲聊 而是在跟英国驻联合国大使通话 |
[19:49] | I was talking to the British ambassador to the UN. | |
[19:51] | And how do you know the British ambassador to the UN? | 你是怎么认识 这位英国驻联合国大使的? 我认识他时 他还不是大使 |
[19:54] | Well, let’s just say he wasn’t the ambassador when I met him. | |
[19:58] | What I can’t figure out is why a billionaire like Franklin Min | 我不明白的是 像富兰克林闵这样的亿万富翁 |
[20:01] | would be risking his entire fortune investing in refugee camps a world away. | 为什么会不惜拿全副身家来冒险 给千里之外的难民营投资? |
[20:06] | -Z. -What? | -是小Z -什么? |
[20:08] | It’s not Franklin, it’s Z. His younger son. | 不是富兰克林 是小Z 他的小儿子 |
[20:12] | He’s stubborn about being a good person. This has his handiwork all over it. | 他一心想做个好人 这一定是他的杰作 |
[20:16] | Okay, okay. We know what the holdings are, we know what they do. | 好吧 我们知道那些股份是什么 也知道他们在做什么了 |
[20:20] | That doesn’t solve our fundamental problem. | 但这并不能解决我们的问题 |
[20:22] | Right. They still violate Sun Corp’s warranty | 对 他们仍然违反了太阳集团 |
[20:24] | against doing business in US-embargoed countries. | 不与禁运国做生意的承诺 |
[20:27] | Kill the deal, save the refugees. | 要么断送交易 拯救难民 |
[20:30] | [Ingrid exhales] | |
[20:31] | Or save the deal and throw the refugees to the wolves. | 要么挽救交易 牺牲难民 |
[20:37] | Not much of a choice, is it? | 艰难的抉择啊 是吧? 很好 |
[20:44] | Um… | |
[20:57] | [Todd chuckles] Nice. | |
[20:59] | [April groans] | |
[21:00] | [April] I found it! | -我找到了! -好样的 艾普尔!快喝! 来吧 |
[21:01] | -[Todd] Yes, April! Come on, now! Come on! -[Hunter] Do it. | |
[21:04] | [all chanting] Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | -灌酒! -灌酒! |
[21:08] | Hey, Jer! Headed to the tech rehearsal? | 嘿 杰瑞!是要去做技术排练吗? |
[21:11] | Jerry! | 杰瑞! |
[21:13] | Jerry! | |
[21:14] | Jerry! | |
[21:16] | Why are you running? | 你跑什么啊? |
[21:17] | [whimsical music plays] | |
[21:21] | Jerry! | 杰瑞! |
[21:24] | Jerry! | 杰瑞! |
[21:25] | [whimsical music continues] | |
[21:27] | What is going on? | 出什么事了? |
[21:29] | [Jerry] I can’t do it, Rachel. | 我做不到 瑞秋 |
[21:30] | I… I just can’t. | 我就是不行 |
[21:33] | Oh no, no, no. No, yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[21:34] | Jerry, no, no, no. Don’t go out in that! | 杰瑞 别划船出去! |
[21:37] | Jerry! He’s in a boat. | 杰瑞!他跑船上去了 |
[21:39] | -Jerry, come back! -I’m sorry, Rachel. I can’t be humiliated. | -杰瑞 回来! -对不起 瑞秋 我不能当众出丑 天啊 他居然划船跑路了 |
[21:43] | Oh my God. He’s in a boat. | |
[21:46] | [exhales] | |
[21:48] | Boat. | 船 |
[21:49] | Hey, Justin. | 嘿 贾斯汀 |
[21:51] | Um… | |
[21:52] | Turn on the boat. | 发动这艘船 |
[21:53] | -Follow that kayak. -Wait. What? | -去追那个皮划艇 -等等 什么? |
[21:56] | [Rachel grunts] | |
[21:57] | -Hey. -Turn it on! | -嘿 -开船! |
[21:59] | You’re not wearing a life vest. | 你没穿救生衣 |
[22:02] | Justin, that man is the lead in my skit, and he is bailing on me. | 那是我短剧的男主角 他要临阵脱逃 |
[22:05] | So if you don’t wanna memorize his lines, you will help me catch him. | 如果你不想背他的台词 就帮我把他逮回来 |
[22:08] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗? |
[22:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:14] | All right. Let’s go, I guess. | 好的 我们走 |
[22:18] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[22:19] | [Rachel] Does this go faster? | 能再快点儿吗? |
[22:21] | [Justin] Goddamn. He’s quick. Strong arms for a tax guy. | 他划得可真快 一个干税务的 胳膊这么有劲儿 |
[22:24] | [Rachel] Jerry! | 杰瑞! |
[22:28] | -You can take a seat right there. -Thank you. | -您可以坐在那边 -谢谢 |
[22:31] | Man, you were right about venik. [chuckles] | 天啊 沐浴扫帚真不是盖的 |
[22:33] | Right? Life-changing. Try some of that zen-blend tea. | 对吧?包你刷新世界观 再试试那个净禅花草茶 |
[22:39] | So you thought of any other partners you’re gonna work with? | 想好了要跟谁合作吗? |
[22:42] | Not really. | 还没 |
[22:48] | What’s up, Bola? | 怎么了 博拉? |
[22:50] | I’m giving you everything you need to make PV work for you, | 我不遗余力地帮你在帕森瓦伦汀扎根 你自己却好像没当回事 |
[22:52] | and it’s like you don’t care. | |
[22:56] | Real talk, this spa stuff is awesome, | 说实话 这个水疗很舒服 |
[23:00] | but I don’t know if I wanna be at PV in ten years. Or five years. | 但我不确定十年 或者五年以后 还会不会留下 |
[23:04] | My girl, she wants to go back to Georgia. | 我的女朋友想搬回乔治亚州 |
[23:06] | You know, buy a house, live near her folks. | 买所房子 住在亲朋好友身边 |
[23:10] | Once I pay off my debt, I think that’s where we’re headed. | 等我还完了贷款 应该会跟她一起过去 |
[23:14] | Look. What y’all do is dope, but it ain’t me. | 你们的工作很酷 但这并非我的追求 |
[23:19] | Do not tell anyone what you just told me. | 这些话别再跟任何人说了 |
[23:28] | I wish we could break up the company and leave Z the humanitarian stuff. | 要是能把公司拆分就好了 让小Z去做他的人道主义贡献 |
[23:31] | Give him something to do since he’ll be siloed by that noncompete. | 给他找个寄托 那个竞业条款会让他孤立无援的 |
[23:34] | Can Min indemnify Sun Corp if the government comes after them? | 如果政府找上门来 闵氏能赔偿太阳集团的损失吗? |
[23:37] | Well, we’d still have the PR nightmare of doing business in Syria. | 在叙利亚做生意 还有一场公关噩梦等着我们呢 |
[23:41] | Min Enterprises is incorporated in Delaware, right? Isn’t there a law…? | 闵氏企业是在特拉华州组建的吧? 不是有条法律… |
[23:45] | Wait, are you thinking of… | 你是想说… |
[23:46] | -The Delaware Division Law. -Delaware Division Law. | -特拉华州普通公司法 -特拉华州普通公司法 |
[23:48] | Okay. So we spin the holdings in Syria and Iran into a new corporation. | 好的 我们把在叙利亚和伊朗的投资 包装成一家新公司的行为 |
[23:52] | A 501(c)(3) means they’re exempt from sanctions. | 根据《美国法典》第501c3条款 他们可以免于制裁 |
[23:55] | -A new non-profit. -Yeah. | -一个新的非营利组织 -对 |
[23:57] | Uh, we’ll call it… | 就叫它… |
[23:58] | The Min Foundation. | 闵氏基金会 |
[24:00] | We’ll finally close this deal. | 我们终于能完成这笔交易了 |
[24:02] | [“(breathe) Underwater” by Millie Turner plays] | |
[24:06] | ♪ If we could breathe underwater ♪ | |
[24:10] | ♪ If we could hold one another ♪ | |
[24:14] | ♪ What would we do? What would we do? ♪ | |
[24:18] | ♪ We could do anything ♪ | |
[24:22] | ♪ Take me down, down, down, down ♪ | |
[24:25] | -♪ Deeper into the sea ♪ -♪ Down, down, down, down, deeper… ♪ | |
[24:31] | We… we have to tell Marty. | 我们得告诉马蒂 |
[24:34] | -Right -[door opens] | 对 |
[24:36] | [door shuts] | |
[24:37] | I don’t know, babe. Maybe it’s impostor syndrome. | 也许是自我能力否定倾向 导致他没有归属感 |
[24:40] | Doesn’t feel like he belongs. | |
[24:41] | Just because he doesn’t wanna be you doesn’t mean his dream isn’t valid. | 他跟你的追求不同 不等于他的梦想就不合理啊 |
[24:44] | I just want to make sure this really is Bola’s dream | 我想确保那真的是博拉的梦想 |
[24:46] | and that he’s doing it for the right reasons. | 而不是他为了配合别人而做的妥协 |
[24:48] | [knocks on door] | |
[24:51] | Hold on one second, babe. | 等一下 宝贝 |
[24:55] | I just kissed Murphy. | 我刚刚吻了墨菲 |
[24:56] | -Oh my God. I just kissed Murphy. -Hello? | -天啊 我刚刚吻了墨菲 -你好? 你好 抱歉 安东尼 我能借用一下你男朋友吗? |
[24:59] | Oh. Hi. Sorry, Anthony. Can I borrow your boyfriend? | |
[25:03] | Sure. Later, boo. | 当然 晚点再聊 亲亲 |
[25:04] | Bye, baby. | 回聊 宝贝 好吧 怎么回事? |
[25:06] | Okay. What happened? | |
[25:07] | Uh, we were working and then we solved a huge problem | 我们在工作 然后我们解决了一个超级大问题 |
[25:10] | and then I just… | 然后我就失控了 当然 解决工作上的问题 会让你激情难耐 |
[25:11] | [scoffs] …lost control. | |
[25:12] | [chuckles] Of course. Fixing a work problem got you hot. | |
[25:16] | Mock later, will you? | 晚点再嘲讽我 好吧? |
[25:17] | -Sorry. -Murphy’s just so… | -抱歉 -墨菲就是太…他真的好聪明 |
[25:19] | [groans] He’s actually smart. | |
[25:22] | There’s a mind in that beautiful, infuriating head of his and… | 长了一张讨人厌的帅脸 居然还那么有头脑… |
[25:27] | What if people find out? | 万一被人发现怎么办? |
[25:28] | I don’t wanna be Ingrid, The Girl That Gave It Up at the Retreat. | 我可不想成为 “团建活动中献吻的女孩”英格丽 |
[25:30] | That girl doesn’t make partner. That girl… [inhales] | 这让我怎么升合伙人啊… |
[25:33] | Tyler, I am spiraling. Please say something. | 泰勒 我开始语无伦次了 拜托你说句话 |
[25:36] | You forgot Nick. Your boyfriend. | 你忘了尼克 你的男朋友 |
[25:40] | Right. Nick. Oh dammit. | 对 尼克 该死 |
[25:43] | He’s such a good guy, but there’s just something about Murphy. | 他人真的很好 但墨菲就是莫名地吸引我 |
[25:46] | Okay, look. At some point, you need to reckon with | 好了 听着 你迟早得想清楚 为什么你总会 |
[25:48] | how you go after things that are bad for you, | 追逐一些对你不好的东西 |
[25:50] | but right now, go get ready for the banquet. | 但现在 先去准备参加晚宴吧 |
[25:52] | Go look fabulous, ignore this happened, and stay away from Murphy. | 打扮得漂漂亮亮的 别去想接吻的事 离墨菲远一点 |
[25:56] | Avoid temptation. | 避开诱惑 |
[25:58] | Clear? | 明白吗? |
[25:59] | Okay. I can do that. | 好 我能做到 |
[26:01] | I will just memory-hole it and avoid. | 我就把这事扔进记忆树洞 不去想它 |
[26:05] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[26:06] | Good. Now get out. | 很好 快去吧 |
[26:08] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[26:12] | -[door opens, shuts] -[exhales, chuckles] | |
[26:16] | Oh my God. Hey. Would you make it go? Turn it back on! | 天啊 嘿 你快让它动起来啊 再发动! |
[26:20] | I think we’re out of juice. | 好像没油了 |
[26:22] | -What? -Look. My ride was over. | -什么? -我之前才开完一圈回来 |
[26:24] | I was putting the boat back on shore. | 正准备把船停回岸边呢 -把你手机给我 -我没带手机 |
[26:29] | -[Justin sighs] -Here. Give me your phone. | |
[26:31] | I don’t have my phone. | |
[26:34] | I’m on a digital detox. | 我在远离通讯设备 回归自然 |
[26:36] | I’m sorry. What? | 什么鬼? |
[26:38] | We’re lawyers. We don’t do that. | 我们是律师 不玩那套 |
[26:40] | I’m a paralegal, so… | 我只是律师助理 所以… |
[26:44] | [Justin exhales] | |
[26:46] | [Rachel] So we’re stuck. | 我们被困住了 |
[26:48] | [“Most of All I Love You” by Stan Laferrière playing] | |
[27:03] | ♪ Most of all, I love you ♪ | |
[27:06] | ♪ More than this, I need you ♪ | |
[27:10] | Looking for someone? | 在找人吗? -没有 -很好 坚强点 |
[27:11] | [exhales] No. | |
[27:13] | Good. Stay strong. | |
[27:16] | [sighs] | |
[27:24] | Of all the tables, in all the towns, in all the world, she’s sitting at mine. | 全世界有那么多的城市 那么多张桌子 她偏偏与我同坐一席 |
[27:29] | Technically, you’re sitting at mine. | 严格来说 是你找上我的 |
[27:32] | [Murphy chuckles] Oof. | |
[27:36] | How was the rest of your afternoon? | 下午玩得怎么样? 还好 |
[27:37] | Uh, fine. | |
[27:39] | Yun, your little sis was a fucking animal out there today. | 允 你的小姐妹 简直如脱缰野马一般啊 |
[27:41] | Yeah. I’ve never seen someone down so many freezes in one go. | 是啊 我从来没见过 能一口气喝那么多酒的人 |
[27:46] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[27:47] | Yeah. I found one after you left and then we just went on a scavenger hunt. | 是啊 你刚走我就发现了一瓶 然后我们就开始玩寻宝游戏了 别提了 |
[27:52] | [chuckles] It was whatever. | |
[27:54] | Your little was a champ out there, Ingrid. | 你家小姐妹简直叱咤风云 英格丽 |
[27:57] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[27:58] | You had an okay time with those guys? | 你跟那帮人玩得开心吗? 我还是更喜欢跟你待在一起 |
[28:00] | I would’ve rather spent the day with you. | |
[28:09] | Should’ve known getting into a boat with you’d leave me stranded. | 我早该知道坐上你的船会害我被困住 在这荒郊野外的 你就跟在律所时一样一无是处 |
[28:12] | You’re as useless out here as you are in the office. | |
[28:16] | What? No smart-ass response? | 怎么?不抖机灵回嘴了? |
[28:19] | I know you’re disappointed that you’re missing the skit. | 我知道你说这些是因为 要错过短剧了 你心里失望 |
[28:24] | I’m disappointed too. I’m sorry. | 我也很失望 对不起 |
[28:29] | Look. For what it’s worth, I think they’re gonna love it. | 但话说回来 我觉得大家一定会喜欢那出短剧的 |
[28:35] | [sniffles] | |
[28:37] | You look stupid in that life vest. | 你穿着那身救生衣 看起来好蠢 |
[28:45] | How’s the fish? | 鱼怎么样? |
[28:48] | Flaky. | 肉质易碎 |
[28:50] | [Caleb] Excuse me? | 服务生? |
[28:52] | -[waiter] Yes, sir? -Yeah, um, do you have any A.1.? | -什么事 先生? -你们有A1牛排酱吗? |
[28:56] | Sir, if the béarnaise is not to your liking, | 先生 如果宾利士汁不合您的口味 |
[28:58] | perhaps you’d like to try the black peppercorn instead? | 要不要试试黑胡椒酱? |
[29:04] | Yeah, Caleb. You should do that. | 对 凯勒布 你该试试那个 |
[29:07] | I… I just want some A.1., please. | 我就想要A1酱 谢谢 |
[29:10] | -I’ll see what I can do. -Thank you. | -我想想办法吧 -谢谢 兄弟 合伙人在往这边看了 |
[29:16] | [Hunter clears throat] Dude, partners are watching. | |
[29:22] | [Dan] A.1. Classy move, Caleb. | A1酱汁 这招漂亮 凯勒布 |
[29:26] | Isn’t that Ellen Chu Sanderson? | 那不是艾伦楚桑德森吗? |
[29:28] | [Ingrid] Yes. That’s her. | 对 是她 |
[29:30] | She’s an of counsel, right? | 她是特邀律师 对吧? |
[29:32] | The highest-ranking Asian-American woman at the firm? | 我们律所层级最高的亚裔美籍女性? |
[29:35] | I should say hi. | 我该去打个招呼 |
[29:37] | Oh, April, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 艾普尔 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[29:46] | [Marty clears throat] | |
[29:53] | You know what, mate? Pass it here. | 伙计 递过来一下 |
[29:56] | We can’t get this back home. I love this stuff. | 我们在家可吃不到这个 我可喜欢了 |
[29:58] | -[Caleb] Really? -Yeah, really. | -真的吗? -是啊 |
[29:59] | -[Caleb chuckles] It’s good. -It’s great. Yeah. Fill your boot. | -很好吃 -好吃极了 对 尽情享用吧 |
[30:03] | -Can I have some? Thank you. -[Murphy] Do your thing. | -我能来点儿吗?谢谢 -照你的想法来 |
[30:05] | -[Hunter] Bro, you’re not gonna eat that. -[Dan] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow your roll. | -兄弟 你不会吃那个吧? -哇哦 悠着点 一点也别剩下 统统吃掉 |
[30:09] | [Murphy chuckles] Spare none. Get it in there. | |
[30:14] | Yeah. It’s not made by bears. | 是啊 又不是熊肉做的 |
[30:16] | [indistinct chattering] | |
[30:22] | She did the exact same thing to me. | 她也用同样的态度对待过我 其实 到现在依然如此 |
[30:24] | [inhales] Still does, actually. | |
[30:27] | The thing is, if we supported one another, like they do, | 问题是 如果我们 能像他们一样相互支持 |
[30:32] | this would be so much easier. | 在律所打拼会容易得多 |
[30:42] | When we get back to the city, we’ll grab dinner. | 回城以后一起吃晚餐吧 就我们俩 |
[30:45] | Just the two of us. | |
[30:48] | -[glass clinks] -[Karen] All right, folks. | 好的 各位 |
[30:53] | It’s time for the main event. | 重头戏来了 |
[30:56] | The Parsons Valentine Variety Show! | 帕森瓦伦汀的综艺演出! |
[30:59] | [all cheering] | |
[31:04] | First up, let’s welcome to the stage “Jargon Man” by Rachel Friedman. | 首先 请欣赏 瑞秋弗莱德曼编导的《行话人》 我们以为你不会回来了呢 |
[31:10] | [cheering] | |
[31:14] | Whoo! | |
[31:17] | We thought you were never coming back. | |
[31:19] | I couldn’t let you guys down. That’s not how we do it in Tax. | 我不能让你们失望 这不是咱们税务部门的作风 |
[31:23] | [owl hoots] | |
[31:27] | [Justin] Wind is southwest. | 刮的是西南风 |
[31:30] | We’ll drift ashore eventually. Don’t worry. | 我们最终会被吹上岸的 别担心 |
[31:33] | How do you know so much about the outdoors? | 你怎么会懂这么多户外知识? |
[31:36] | Oh, um, growing up, spent summers in Maine. | 从小到大 我常在缅因州度夏 |
[31:41] | Kingsley Pines, it’s a summer camp. | 参加“金斯利松林”夏令营 |
[31:44] | Taught us a bunch of survival stuff. | 在那里学会了很多求生技能 |
[31:46] | That is adorable. | 真厉害 |
[31:51] | -[scoffs] Yeah. -Never went to camp. | -是啊 -我从来没去过夏令营 |
[31:56] | What was it like? | 那里是什么样的? |
[31:59] | It’s amazing. | 棒极了 |
[32:00] | Okay. We had a lake way bigger than this. | 那里有一片比这大得多的湖 |
[32:03] | Like, way bigger. | 大得多得多了 |
[32:04] | We had sand volleyball courts, ropes course, this big-ass campfire. | 还有沙滩排球场 绳索课程、大型篝火 |
[32:08] | I had my first kiss there. | 我的初吻就是在那里 |
[32:11] | I mean, it’s the best place in the world. | 那是世界上最美好的地方 |
[32:13] | If I could, I’d probably work there year-round. | 如果可以的话 我真想常年在那里工作 组织活动 |
[32:15] | Like, run things. | |
[32:17] | Live off the grid. | 远离尘嚣 |
[32:19] | So why are you a paralegal? | 那你为什么当了律师助理? |
[32:23] | Why are you a lawyer? | 你为什么当律师呢? |
[32:25] | I asked you first. | 我先问你的 |
[32:30] | I guess running a summer camp isn’t really in my dad’s plan for me. | 组织夏令营活动 不是我爸为我安排好的路 |
[32:38] | Okay. Your turn. Why are you a lawyer? | 好吧 到你了 为什么当律师? |
[32:40] | It’s complicated. | 说起来很复杂 |
[32:43] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[32:44] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:46] | You’re… | |
[32:48] | You’re like one of those people that could be whatever they want. | 你是那种可以随心所欲 追求自我的人 你知道这是真话 我一直在观察你 |
[32:51] | You know that’s true. I’ve been watching you. | |
[32:53] | You loved writing that skit, you loved chasing Jerry around this lake, | 你喜欢写短剧 喜欢在这片湖上追逐杰瑞 |
[32:57] | and you hate being a lawyer. | 但你讨厌当律师 |
[32:58] | -I don’t– -You hate being a lawyer. | -我不… -你讨厌当律师 |
[33:02] | [Rachel sighs] | |
[33:03] | So why are you wasting your time at Parsons Valentine | 为什么要在帕森瓦伦汀浪费时间? |
[33:05] | when you could be off doing something you love? | 你明明可以去做自己真正热爱的事 |
[33:09] | You only get one shot, Rachel. | 人生只有一次 瑞秋 |
[33:10] | Don’t you owe it to yourself to go after something you actually want? | 难道不该去追求 你真正想要的生活吗? 不要 天啊 我可不想落水 |
[33:14] | [“Around Here” by Matt Holubowski playing] | |
[33:20] | ♪ There’s a place where I go ♪ | |
[33:24] | ♪ When I want something new ♪ | |
[33:27] | ♪ Or when I’m in need Of a beautiful view ♪ | |
[33:38] | -[Rachel chuckles] –♪ It’s less the space ♪ | |
[33:41] | [chuckles] | |
[33:44] | ♪ To blockade the aching… ♪ | |
[33:47] | -[boat cracks] -Ah! Oh no. My God. | |
[33:49] | -[gasps] I don’t… -Yeah. | |
[33:50] | I don’t wanna fall out. | |
[33:53] | Take it slow. | 慢慢来 |
[33:54] | Slow is good. | 慢是好事 |
[33:56] | -Yeah. Slow. -Slow. | -对 慢下来 -慢慢地 |
[33:57] | [“Around Here” continues playing] | |
[34:06] | ♪ Around here ♪ | |
[34:08] | ♪ It’s lighter than air And it’s harder to run ♪ | |
[34:19] | ♪ There’s a place where I go ♪ | |
[34:23] | ♪ When I want some control… ♪ | |
[34:25] | [applauding] | |
[34:33] | Rachel Friedman’s “Jargon Man”! | 瑞秋弗莱德曼的《行话人》! |
[34:36] | And next up, let’s welcome to the stage | 下一个节目 让我们欢迎 |
[34:39] | the comedic stylings of our very own Dan Fallon. | 丹法伦上台 为我们带来单口喜剧 |
[34:44] | [cheering] | |
[34:49] | What’s up, Parsons Valentine! | 大家好呀 帕森瓦伦汀的同僚们! |
[34:51] | Yeah. That’s right. They asked me to do stand-up tonight. Because why? | 没错 他们邀请我来做 今晚的单口喜剧 为什么呢? |
[34:55] | Because I have the biggest… | 因为我有最大的… |
[34:59] | book. | 笑话书 |
[35:00] | [all chuckle] | |
[35:03] | I love coming on retreat. It’s our only chance to let our hair down. | 我喜欢团建活动 这是我们难得放松的机会 |
[35:07] | Or in Mike Schlosser’s case, loan our hair to the Little Mermaid. | 或者对麦克施洛瑟来说 是把假发借给小美人鱼的机会 |
[35:10] | I mean, who goes scuba diving in a toupee? This guy. | 话说谁会戴着假发 去玩水肺潜水啊?就是这家伙 |
[35:14] | [all chuckle] | |
[35:16] | To be fair to Mike, people do all kinds of crazy shit on retreat. | 咱也不能光说麦克 外出度假时谁不会做点荒唐事呢? |
[35:20] | Anyone remember when Hunter got cornrows in Jamaica? | 亨特之前还在牙买加 做了“玉米垄”发型呢 有人记得吗? |
[35:23] | [all chuckle] | |
[35:26] | [Jamaican accent] Ya, man. [regular accent] That happened. | 好吧 真有这事儿 |
[35:29] | And what about Lily Lavelle’s white bikini? | 还有莉莉拉维尔的白色比基尼? |
[35:32] | When you wear that, you’re asking to be pushed in. | 穿成那样 就等着被推下水吧 |
[35:35] | God, I miss Lily and her assets. | 天啊 我真想念莉莉和她的财产 |
[35:38] | And her briefs. | 还有她的内裤 |
[35:40] | [all chuckle] | |
[35:41] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:42] | There’s no chance of any bikini incidents, just Marty fitting into those golf pants. | 这里不会发生比基尼事件 只有穿着高尔夫球裤的马蒂 |
[35:46] | Quite a putter you got there, Adler. | 推杆技术不错哟 艾德勒 |
[35:48] | -[all chuckle] -[inaudible] | |
[35:51] | -[Dan] Impressive. -[chuckles] | 厉害 |
[35:54] | Oh, Parsons. Parsons Valentine. | 哦 帕森 帕森瓦伦汀 |
[35:57] | Parsons Valentine & Hunt. | 帕森瓦伦汀和亨特 |
[36:00] | Or as it was once known in the letterhead typo debacle, | 还有那一个笔误引发的灾难 |
[36:03] | Parsons Valentine & C– | 帕森瓦伦汀和蠢… |
[36:05] | Come on. I’m not gonna say it. | 得了吧 我才不会说那个词呢 |
[36:09] | We all know there’s words you just can’t say | 我们都知道有些词是不能说的 |
[36:11] | and cunt is one of them! | “蠢货”就是其中之一! “蠢货”这词不能说! |
[36:13] | -[all chuckle] -You can’t say cunt! | |
[36:15] | These days you pretty much can’t say anything, but don’t worry. | 这年头说话有太多禁忌了 不过别担心 |
[36:18] | I, Dan Fallon, he, him, am here to help. | 我 丹法伦 愿意在此伸出援手 |
[36:24] | -Because I’m woke, baby. -[all chuckle] | 因为我已经觉醒了 宝贝 |
[36:26] | -Yes, you are! -[man whistles] | 对 你醒了! |
[36:28] | We live in amazing times | 我们生活在一个神奇的时代 |
[36:30] | where people will tell you what’s okay to say, and what’s not. | 会有人告诉你什么能说、什么不能说 |
[36:33] | And when they do, you should thank them for helping you out. | 当他们告诫你时 你就该谢谢他们的帮忙 |
[36:37] | So listen, jokes aside, I’d like to take this moment | 所以听好了 言归正传 我想借此机会 |
[36:40] | to officially say “thank you” to my colleague, my boy, Tyler Robinson | 正式对我的同事、好哥们 泰勒罗宾森说声谢谢 |
[36:44] | for teaching me about white fragility. | 谢谢他教会我什么叫白人的玻璃心 |
[36:48] | You’ve opened my eyes, man. You’re like my guru. | 你让我大开眼界 兄弟 你就像我的精神导师 |
[36:51] | Wait. Can I say that? Eh, he’ll correct me. | 慢着 我能这么说吗?他会纠正我的 |
[36:54] | In fact, I’m so inspired by your example that I’m jumping on the education train. | 其实 你举的例子让我深受启发 我要开班授课了 |
[36:58] | So get ready for a Master Class in white fragility. | 准备好聆听一堂 有关“白人玻璃心”的大师课吧 |
[37:03] | And no, it is not what happened to Todd Ames’ skin today | 而且这堂课说的不是托德埃姆斯的脸 |
[37:06] | -after ten minutes in the sun. -[all chuckle] | 晒了十分钟太阳就变成这副德行 |
[37:09] | -Like a fucking lobster, dude. -[inaudible] | 活像只该死的龙虾 |
[37:13] | No. White fragility is when you act like a whiny little bitch | 不 白人的玻璃心是指 当有人说你种族歧视时 你居然像个 |
[37:19] | and get all up in your feelings if someone calls you a racist. | 情绪上头的怨妇一样火冒三丈 |
[37:23] | For example, let’s say you tell a Black co-worker, | 比方说 如果你跟一个黑人同事说 |
[37:28] | “You’re so well-spoken.” | “你真是谈吐得体啊” |
[37:30] | If someone were to tell you that’s racist and a micro-aggression, | 如果有人跟你说 那是种族歧视言论 是隐晦的微歧视 |
[37:33] | and you were to say, | 而你说 |
[37:35] | “But I can’t be racist. Some of my best credit cards are black.” | “但我不可能是种族主义者啊 我有好几张信用卡都是黑色的呢” |
[37:40] | [all chuckle] | |
[37:42] | That would be an example of, let’s hear you say it. | 这就是一个活生生的例子 大家说这是什么? |
[37:46] | [all together] White fragility. | 白人的玻璃心 |
[37:49] | Cool. Let’s try another one. This is a personal favorite. | 好 我们再举个例子 我觉得这个最有意思 |
[37:53] | Remember when we all used to call disclosures “opening the kimono”? | 记得我们以前都喜欢把信息披露 说成是“解开和服”吗? |
[37:59] | Yeah. Well, if someone were to tell you that now that is both racist and sexist, | 对 如果有人告诉你 这种行为既是种族歧视又是性别歧视 |
[38:05] | what I used to call “twice the spice”… | 也就是我以前常说的“双重猛料”… |
[38:06] | [crowd chuckles] | |
[38:08] | …and you were to say something like, “But my college girlfriend was Japanese,” | 而你说 “但我的大学女友就是日本人” |
[38:13] | that would be another prime example of, louder for the folks in the back. | 那又是另一个绝佳的例子 大声点 让后面的朋友也听见 |
[38:16] | [all together] White fragility. | 白人的玻璃心 |
[38:20] | So what can you say? | 那么你能说什么呢? |
[38:25] | The answer is “thank you.” | 答案是“谢谢” |
[38:29] | Just say “thank you.” | 说“谢谢”就好了 |
[38:31] | Attitude of gratitude, people. | 要有感恩的心啊 各位 |
[38:33] | Danke. Gamsa-haeyo! Arigato! | 谢谢、谢谢、谢谢! |
[38:37] | Big ups! Thanks. | 非常感谢!谢谢 |
[38:40] | Anyway, that’s all I got for you. | 好了 这就是我的表演 |
[38:42] | Now, remember, if you liked me, my name is Dan Fallon, and if you didn’t, | 记住 如果你们喜欢我 我的名字是丹法伦 如果不喜欢 |
[38:46] | it’s Cunter Reed. | 那我就是蠢货里德 |
[38:47] | Good night, Parsons Valentine & Hunt. | 晚安 帕森瓦伦汀和亨特的朋友们 |
[38:50] | Thank you, Dan. | 谢谢你 丹 搞什么啊? |
[38:50] | -[applauding] -[mouths] What the fuck? | |
[38:53] | [Karen] Next we have the musical stylings of Todd Ames, singing “C’est Moi.” | 接下来有请托德埃姆斯 为我们带来歌曲 《这就是我》 |
[39:23] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[39:25] | Tyler! | |
[39:26] | -[sighs] Tyler, where are you going? -Ingrid, leave me alone. | -你要去哪儿? -别管我 |
[39:29] | Okay. Dan’s an asshole. Don’t let him get to you. | 丹就是个混蛋 别让他影响你的心情 |
[39:31] | Jesus Christ, Ingrid. | 天啊 |
[39:32] | Your head is so far up your ass about making partner, | 你满脑子只想着升合伙人 |
[39:34] | you don’t even understand what just happened. | 你根本不明白刚才发生了什么 |
[39:36] | Okay. That’s not fair. | 这么说对我不公平 |
[39:39] | Really? So you aren’t sweeping this under the rug | 是吗?所以你不会隐藏自己的不悦 |
[39:41] | to make yourself feel better about working with that piece of shit? | 好让自己能安心 跟那个垃圾一起工作喽? |
[39:46] | -What do you want me to do? -What do you want to do? | -那你想要我怎样? -你自己想怎样? |
[39:53] | [gentle music playing] | |
[39:54] | [Tyler scoffs] | |
[39:56] | You know what? I can’t stay here. I am gonna call a car home. | 这地方我一分钟都不想多待了 我要叫车回家 |
[40:12] | Something else come up with the disclosure schedules? | 披露清单还有其他问题吗? |
[40:15] | This isn’t about Sun Corp. | 不是关于太阳集团的事 |
[40:16] | I wanna know what you’re gonna do about Dan Fallon. | 我想请问你打算怎么处理丹法伦 |
[40:19] | You mean that routine? | 你是指那场表演吗? |
[40:23] | The kid told a few jokes. | 那孩子就是开了几个玩笑而已 |
[40:25] | Dan’s not a kid, Marty. | 丹已经不是小孩子了 马蒂 |
[40:27] | What he said is borderline actionable. | 他说的话越界了 可以算是人身攻击 |
[40:29] | He needs to be held accountable for what he did out there. | 他需要为自己的行为负责 |
[40:36] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:38] | I’ll get into it first thing on Monday. Is there anything else? | 我周一一上班就会着手处理 还有其他事吗? |
[40:43] | No. | 没有了 |
[40:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:49] | [exhales] | |
[40:51] | [“Wrong Timing” by Black Lilys playing] | |
[40:56] | [Murphy] Ingrid! | 英格丽! |
[41:00] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了? |
[41:01] | I’m going home with Tyler. | 我要跟泰勒一起回家 |
[41:03] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[41:07] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[41:08] | [sighs] | |
[41:14] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[41:21] | [car engine turns over] | |
[41:24] | ♪ Oh my love I grow up as you wanted before ♪ | |
[41:29] | ♪ But with my scars I’m still chained to you ♪ | |
[41:33] | [exhales] | |
[41:35] | ♪ My heart is a ball ♪ | |
[41:39] | ♪ Of feathers and ashes And rolls and rolls and never stops ♪ | |
[41:44] | ♪ My heart is a ball ♪ | |
[41:45] | ♪ My heart is a ball ♪ | |
[41:48] | ♪ Of feathers and ashes And rolls and rolls and never stops ♪ | |
[41:53] | ♪ My heart is a ball ♪ | |
[41:57] | ♪ Of feathers and ashes And rolls and rolls and never stops ♪ | |
[42:01] | ♪ My heart is a ball ♪ | |
[42:03] | ♪ My heart is a ball ♪ | |
[42:05] | ♪ Of feathers and ashes And rolls and rolls and never stops ♪ | |
[42:25] | ♪ Who ♪ | |
[42:29] | ♪ Is bleeding now? ♪ | |
[42:32] | ♪ Oh, my soul dies ♪ | |
[42:39] | [“Wrong Timing” fades out] |