| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | [upbeat music playing] | NETFLIX 剧集 | 
| [00:07] | [Ingrid] Entropy. | 熵 | 
| [00:08] | The measure of the disorder of a system. | 一个系统的熵值越大就越混乱 而我的已经爆表了 | 
| [00:11] | Mine’s off the charts. | |
| [00:12] | One kiss with Murphy, and I feel like my whole life is chaos. | 与墨菲的那个吻 让我的整个生活都陷入了混乱 | 
| [00:18] | -[Rachel] Mmm! -[Tyler] Mm-hmm! | |
| [00:20] | Wow. Yes. | 哇 是啊 | 
| [00:21] | Okay. So, anyway, Jerry’s hauling ass, Olympic-level kayaking, | 总之 杰瑞的皮划艇划得飞快 像个奥运选手似的 | 
| [00:26] | and Justin’s boat runs out of juice, so we’re just– | 而贾斯汀的船居然没油了 所以我们就… 公子哥又坑人啦 感觉他就是被派来惩罚我的 | 
| [00:29] | Ooh. Ah, silver spoon strikes again. | |
| [00:31] | Ugh, it’s like he’s my punishment. | |
| [00:33] | Well, you’re here, so clearly this story has a happy ending. | 但你好端端坐在这里 说明故事的结局皆大欢喜 | 
| [00:38] | Yeah. I mean, so eventually we just, like, drift to shore, | 是啊 最终我们漂上了岸 | 
| [00:41] | and then by the time we get there, everything was over and you were gone. | 等我们上岸时 一切都结束了 你们也走了 | 
| [00:44] | I didn’t hear about Dan’s bullshit until the next day. | 我直到第二天才听说丹做的混帐事 | 
| [00:47] | Bullshit’s the word for it. Just watch. Everyone’s gonna shrug it off. | 确实混帐 但所有人都会一笑了之 | 
| [00:49] | No big thing. | 没什么大不了的 | 
| [00:50] | Marty called a last-minute all-hands meeting. That never happens. | 马蒂临时组织了全体会议 这是前所未有的 | 
| [00:54] | -I mean, it has to be about the retreat. -So what if it is? | 一定跟度假区的事有关 那又如何?丹是马蒂的爱将 他不会拿他怎样的 | 
| [00:56] | Dan is Marty’s golden boy. He won’t do anything to him. | |
| [00:59] | When I went to Marty about it, he didn’t even argue. Marty. | 我去找马蒂抗议时 他甚至没有争辩 那可是马蒂呀 | 
| [01:03] | He’s taking this seriously. Trust me. | 他会认真对待的 相信我 | 
| [01:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:08] | Don’t let that asshole live in your head. | 别老想着那个混蛋了 | 
| [01:10] | Dealing with the Dans | 身为出色的成功人士 难免要面对像丹那样的人 | 
| [01:11] | is the price of being successful and fabulous. | |
| [01:14] | And you are both. | 树大招风嘛 | 
| [01:16] | -Yo, man. Thanks for coming in. -[chuckles] Oh! | 嘿 你好呀 谢谢惠顾 | 
| [01:19] | Wouldn’t miss it. You got the best brunch in the hood. | 你这里的早午餐最棒了 不容错过 | 
| [01:21] | -Selfie? Yeah! -Yeah. Sure. | -来张自拍?好! -好啊 | 
| [01:24] | [Rachel chuckling] | |
| [01:26] | -[camera shutter clicks] -[chuckles] | |
| [01:27] | You guys enjoy your food. | 各位慢用 | 
| [01:29] | -Thanks. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 | 
| [01:30] | Ah, people eat it up when we brunch in the neighborhood. | 我们在附近吃早午餐时 人们都很享受 | 
| [01:33] | I’d call y’all shameless for flaunting your picture-perfect life, | 大肆炫耀你的完美生活 我正想说你无耻呢 | 
| [01:35] | but then I remember you’re a politician. | 但我转念一想 你是个政客嘛 | 
| [01:37] | You better get in on memorializing your youth. | 你还是快抓紧纪念你的青春吧 只剩一天了 | 
| [01:39] | One day left and all. | |
| [01:41] | -Below the belt, Robinson. -[Tyler chuckles] | 你这也太损了 罗宾森 | 
| [01:42] | Rachel Friedman, 30-something? Who even is she? | 瑞秋弗莱德曼 快30岁了? 她是谁呀? | 
| [01:46] | Over it. And I don’t want any surprise party or birthday presents. | 别给我准备惊喜派对或者生日礼物 | 
| [01:48] | I just wanna hang at my favorite bar with my besties. Okay? | 我只想在最爱的酒吧 跟好朋友一起聚聚 好吗? | 
| [01:52] | -Motion granted. -Thank you. Moving on. | -动议通过 -谢谢 继续下一个议题 | 
| [01:55] | So how goes the post-kiss crisis? | “吻后危机”进展如何? | 
| [01:59] | [Ingrid sighs] | |
| [02:00] | I still don’t know what to do. Nick is fantastic. | 我还不知道该怎么办呢 尼克真的很好 | 
| [02:03] | He gets all my references. And when we’re together, it’s so fun. | 我们有共同话题 他懂我 我们在一起很开心 | 
| [02:06] | I mean, we have, like, actual fun. | 真的很开心 | 
| [02:08] | Not to mention he could walk a runway | 更别提他还一表人才 | 
| [02:10] | and has a bank account that could make nation-states jealous. | 账户里的钱富可敌国了 | 
| [02:12] | Uh-huh. But she can’t get Murphy out of her head. | 但她就是对墨菲念念不忘 问题是 她不光管不住自己的心哦 | 
| [02:15] | Oh, I don’t think it’s her head that’s the problem. | |
| [02:17] | -[Rachel] Oh my. -[Tyler, Ingrid sigh] | 天啊 | 
| [02:19] | I mean, that kiss was… | 那个吻真是… | 
| [02:21] | It just brought it all back. | 一下把所有的感觉都勾回来了 | 
| [02:23] | That night at the wedding, the intensity. I mean, I don’t know what to do. | 婚礼上的那一夜 那种激情 我不知道该怎么办了 | 
| [02:28] | Be a mature adult and tell Nick. | -做个成熟的成年人 告诉尼克 -或者也可以不说 | 
| [02:30] | Or you could not do that. | |
| [02:32] | -Telling him would be for you. Not him. -Thank you. | -告诉他是为了你好 不是为他 -谢谢 | 
| [02:35] | [Ingrid sighs] | |
| [02:36] | I mean, I know, but Nick is so serious about us. | 我知道 但是尼克对这段感情很认真 | 
| [02:40] | We’re supposed to make dinner tonight, and I don’t wanna lie to him. | 我们今晚要一起做饭 我不想瞒骗他 | 
| [02:43] | Objection. It’s not lying, it’s discretion. | 反对 这不是瞒骗 这叫审慎 | 
| [02:45] | Don’t listen to these two. | 别听他们俩的 | 
| [02:48] | Just be real with him. | 你诚实面对他就好 | 
| [02:50] | [“Give It All Up” by Rén with the Mane playing] | |
| [02:53] | ♪ Why would you give it all up, all up? ♪ | |
| [02:58] | ♪ Why would you give it all up? ♪ | |
| [03:02] | ♪ Why would you give it all up, all up? ♪ | |
| [03:06] | ♪ Why would you give it all up? ♪ | |
| [03:10] | Nick Laren, man of the people. | 尼克拉伦 人民公仆 | 
| [03:12] | -Making his own pasta. -Mm-hmm. | 自己做意大利面 | 
| [03:14] | -Did you learn this to impress the girls? -[chuckles] | 你学这个是为了讨好女孩子吗? | 
| [03:16] | Yeah. More like the sous-chef took pity on the bored tween. | 更确切地说 是副主厨可怜我这个无聊的青少年 | 
| [03:20] | But hey. You know, I got some life skills out of it, so bonus. | 不过好处是 我从中学到了不少生活技能 | 
| [03:24] | Oh, the sous-chef. | 副主厨 | 
| [03:26] | The real chef was too good for the Laren scion? | 真正的大厨太厉害了 不肯屈才教拉伦家的继承人? | 
| [03:29] | Uh, the head chef was much too busy with Mom’s dinner parties. | 主厨忙着准备 母上大人的晚宴派对 无暇分身 | 
| [03:32] | Well, now I want your head chef to handle Rachel’s party. | 真想请你家主厨帮忙操办瑞秋的派对 | 
| [03:34] | Oh yeah? I thought she, uh, nixed that idea. | 哦?她不是说不想办派对吗? | 
| [03:37] | It’s her 30th. Tyler and I can’t do nothing. | 这是她的30岁生日 我和泰勒必须有所表示 | 
| [03:40] | We decided to bring her favorite dishes from around the city to the bar. | 我们打算把她最喜欢的菜 从全程搜罗到酒吧去 | 
| [03:43] | Yeah, that’s the kind of organizational nightmare Mom would have outsourced. | 那可是大工程 组织起来会是场噩梦 母亲大人绝对会外包出去 我家没有主厨 所以只好借助可靠的外援喽 | 
| [03:46] | [chuckles] Well, I’m all out of head chefs, | |
| [03:49] | so my trusty spreadsheet it is. | |
| [03:51] | Life skills, you know? | 生活技能嘛 | 
| [03:53] | [chuckles] | |
| [03:55] | [Nick sighs] | |
| [03:56] | [piano music plays faintly] | |
| [03:58] | -There’s something I need– -Damn. This is, um… Ugh, this is sticking. | -我有事要… -见鬼 面粘住了 | 
| [04:01] | Can… can you grab another bag of flour? | 你再拿一袋面粉过来好吗? | 
| [04:03] | Just over there. Thanks. | 就在那边 谢谢 | 
| [04:09] | [cabinet shuts] | |
| [04:15] | Hey, is everything okay? Were you gonna say something? | 嘿 一切还好吗?你刚才有话要说? | 
| [04:18] | What? Oh, uh… | 什么? | 
| [04:20] | Yeah. Just… | 对 就是… | 
| [04:25] | Just the all-hands meeting. | 就是全体会议的事 | 
| [04:28] | Marty’s email was vague, and Marty doesn’t really do vague. | 马蒂的邮件语焉不详 这不是马蒂一贯的作风 | 
| [04:36] | [Nick] Oh! [chuckles] | |
| [04:38] | You, um, you got some feelings about Marty there, I think, Sugarplum. | 看来你对马蒂很有意见啊 糖梅仙子 | 
| [04:42] | Why don’t you go and get cleaned up? And I will take care of all this. | 你去清理一下吧 这里交给我就好 | 
| [04:46] | -Sure. Sorry. -All right. | -好 对不起 -没事 | 
| [04:51] | [sighs] | |
| [05:00] | [piano music continues] | |
| [05:06] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 这真是最好的礼物 围观别人的戏剧人生 | 
| [05:12] | [camera shutter clicks] | |
| [05:21] | [chuckles] This is the best gift ever. Drama that’s not mine. | |
| [05:25] | -That is definitely a family ring. -Okay, can you please be serious? | -那绝对是家传戒指 -你们严肃点好吗? | 
| [05:28] | I never joke about carat count. | 我从不在克拉计数上开玩笑 | 
| [05:29] | Okay, wait. Real talk, do you wanna marry Nick? | 慢着 说真的 你想嫁给尼克吗? | 
| [05:32] | You guys have been wrapped up in hot-nerd bliss for months. | 你们两个书呆子都热恋好几个月了 | 
| [05:35] | I don’t know. Nick and I are great. | 我不知道 我和尼克很合拍 | 
| [05:37] | When we’re together, it’s easy. It’s just… it’s so fast. | 我们相处起来很轻松 我只是觉得进展太快了 | 
| [05:41] | After his mom, he just wants everything, like, right now. | 自从他妈妈去世后 他就很执著于把握当下 | 
| [05:44] | This is about the fuckboy. | 是因为那个风流浪子吧? | 
| [05:47] | Thought so. | 我想也是 | 
| [05:48] | I can’t ignore that kiss. | 我忘不了那个吻 | 
| [05:51] | -I need to talk to Murphy. -Hedging your bets, Counselor? | -我得和墨菲谈谈 -好规避风险吗 这位律师? | 
| [05:53] | You’re just trying to lock down Murphy before you torpedo your relationship. | 你想先搞定了墨菲 再去毁掉跟尼克的感情 | 
| [05:57] | We’re lawyers. Managing risk is what we do. | 我们是律师 风险管理是我们的工作 | 
| [06:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? | 
| [06:02] | [sighs] Probably avoiding all the tension. Jesus, these people need to unclench. | 可能在回避这里的紧张气氛吧 天呐 这些人真该放松一点 | 
| [06:10] | -[man 1] What’s up? -[man 2] What’s up? | -怎么样? -还好吗? | 
| [06:16] | [Marty] Come on. Let’s settle down, everyone. | 好了 请大家静下来 | 
| [06:19] | All right. Enough. | 好的 够了 | 
| [06:21] | Some of you may know there was an incident at this weekend’s retreat. | 你们有些人可能已经知道了 周末的团建活动出了一点状况 | 
| [06:28] | I shouldn’t have to say this, but let me be crystal clear. | 对此我本无需多言 但我今天要明确表态 | 
| [06:32] | Parsons Valentine & Hunt | 帕森瓦伦汀和亨特 | 
| [06:33] | has a zero-tolerance policy towards racism. | 对种族歧视行为持零容忍的政策 | 
| [06:38] | HR will be investigating to ensure that everyone is abiding | 人力资源部会展开调查 以确保所有人 | 
| [06:41] | by the code of conduct and the law. | 都遵守了行为准则和法律 | 
| [06:45] | Now, some of you may have forgotten that this firm has a culture of respect. | 你们中有些人也许忘记了律所的文化 我们注重“尊重”二字 | 
| [06:49] | We respect our clients, and we respect our colleagues. | 我们尊重客户 尊重我们的同事 | 
| [06:55] | Anyone who undermines that respect will be shown the door. | 任何人违背了这一原则 都得收拾包袱走人 | 
| [06:59] | [elevator chimes] | |
| [07:02] | Marty Adler. | 马蒂艾德勒 | 
| [07:03] | [whimsical music plays] | |
| [07:05] | All this pomp and circumstance for me? | 如此盛大隆重地欢迎我? | 
| [07:09] | You shouldn’t have. | 没这个必要 | 
| [07:13] | Only a Queen’s welcome would do for our favorite client. | 只有迎接女王的阵仗 才不算怠慢了我们最尊贵的客户 | 
| [07:17] | Victoria St. Clair. | 维多利亚圣克莱尔 | 
| [07:20] | As in St. Clair properties. | 圣克莱尔房地产公司的 | 
| [07:22] | I give you Parsons Valentine, New York. | 帕森瓦伦汀纽约分部全体成员 | 
| [07:25] | We are here for whatever you need. | 竭诚为您服务 | 
| [07:27] | [whimsical music continues] | |
| [07:32] | Shall we? | 请跟我来 | 
| [07:48] | [dramatic music playing] | |
| [07:56] | [man 3] Did you need Murph? | 你有事找墨菲? | 
| [07:58] | No. No, I don’t need him. | 不 我不找他 | 
| [08:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:03] | -Oh my God! Oh God! -Fucking a client? | 天啊! 跟客户上床? 连我都做不出这种事 不过话说 我们的客户性感指数? | 
| [08:06] | -[Ingrid sighs] -Even I haven’t gone there. | |
| [08:08] | Although, to be fair, our clients’ fuckability index? | |
| [08:10] | -[sucks teeth] Not high. -He’s lucky he hasn’t been disbarred. | -不高啊 -他没被取消执业资格就算走运了 | 
| [08:13] | For the record, I called this fuckboy from day one. | 看吧?我从一开始 就说这小子是个渣男了 | 
| [08:16] | He’s been screwing with your head ever since he got here. | 他从刚来第一天起就在玩弄你 | 
| [08:18] | Murphy said he had things to make up for with Parsons that he couldn’t mess up. | 墨菲说他在帕森犯了错需要补救 不能再有行差踏错 继续跟客户乱搞 算不算“行差踏错”?我很好奇 | 
| [08:21] | Is continuing to fuck a client considered “messing up”? | |
| [08:24] | Inquiring minds. | |
| [08:25] | I think Victoria called him. | 她好像给他打过电话 | 
| [08:26] | When we were working on the land lease, he got a call and the name was just “her.” | 我们在处理租约问题时 他收到了一通来自“她”的电话 | 
| [08:31] | Maybe he’s not just sleeping with a client, maybe they’re together. | 也许他不是跟客户乱搞 也许他们是在一起了 | 
| [08:35] | How are you feeling about that ring now? | 你对那枚戒指作何感想? 庆幸之前没跟尼克坦白吧? | 
| [08:36] | Glad you didn’t tell Nick about that kiss? | |
| [08:38] | I mean, he kissed me back. Who does that when they’re with someone else? | 他回吻我了 如果他在跟别人约会 怎么能做出这种事? | 
| [08:41] | -Well, you’re with Nick. -What he said. | -你也在跟尼克约会 -他说的 | 
| [08:43] | Jeff Murphy is not worth the headspace. Now, Rach, since you’re here… | 不值当为杰夫墨菲伤脑筋 瑞秋 正好你在这儿… | 
| [08:47] | What? I said no birthday presents. | 干吗?我说了不要生日礼物的 | 
| [08:49] | Who bought you a birthday present? Friends can buy things for friends. | 谁说是生日礼物了? 朋友就不能买东西送给朋友吗? 双拼口味优质有机软糖 一半咖啡因 一半大麻素 他懂我 | 
| [08:54] | Oh! Organic gourmet gummies. Half caffeine, half THC. He knows me. | |
| [08:58] | They take you up and bring you back down. Don’t mix them up. | 既能让你嗨上天 又能带你回地面 可别搞混了 | 
| [09:00] | All right. Well, I’ll allow it. | 好吧 我收下这份大礼了 | 
| [09:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 (马蒂 立刻来我办公室) | 
| [09:04] | [mobile chimes] | |
| [09:05] | Marty wants to see me. | 马蒂要见我 | 
| [09:08] | You’re right, Tyler. Murphy is not worth the brain space. | 你说得对 不值当为墨菲伤脑筋 | 
| [09:10] | The management committee votes on partnership in a matter of weeks. | 再过几周 管理委员会 就要投票决出合伙人了 | 
| [09:13] | I need to be on my A-game. | 我得保持最佳状态 | 
| [09:16] | Would you look at that? | 瞧啊 | 
| [09:18] | It’s my 30th birthday, and I’m not the hot mess. | 这是我的生日 但一团糟的人却不是我 | 
| [09:20] | Well, now you’re just tempting fate. | 你小心求仁得仁哦 | 
| [09:22] | [both chuckle] | |
| [09:27] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 | 
| [09:28] | Hey, George Carlin. Shouldn’t you be cleaning out your office? | 嘿 乔治卡林 你不是该在办公室收拾包袱吗? | 
| [09:31] | -Hey! They said it was your birth– -No. | -嘿!听说今天是你的生… -不是 | 
| [09:37] | Oh, that better not be a cupcake, Jerry. | 那最好不是一个杯子蛋糕 杰瑞 | 
| [09:40] | Rachel, there you are. | 瑞秋 你来啦 | 
| [09:42] | I’ve put together the interview schedule to discuss the retreat. You are at noon. | 我做好了团建事件的访问时间表 你安排在中午 | 
| [09:46] | -See you then? -Let’s not waste our time. | -到时候见? -不必浪费时间了 | 
| [09:48] | I didn’t see Dan’s performance, | 我没在现场看到丹的表演 | 
| [09:50] | but from what I hear, he’s racist as fuck and you should can his ass. | 但从我听到的来看 他是个种族歧视的混蛋 你该炒了他 | 
| [09:53] | -Was there anything else? -No, that covers it. | -还有其他事吗? -没了 | 
| [09:55] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [09:57] | Ooh, and happy birthday! | 对了 生日快乐! | 
| [10:04] | [sighs] | |
| [10:10] | [chuckles] | |
| [10:14] | [scoffs] If one more person says happy– Oh, hi, Mr. Rosenstein. | 如果再有人跟我说生日… 你好 罗森斯坦先生 | 
| [10:17] | Are you, um… | 你迷路了吗? | 
| [10:19] | Are you lost? | |
| [10:21] | One of us might be. | 也许确实有人走错了路 | 
| [10:23] | It’s been 40 years, you see. | 你看啊 已经40年了 | 
| [10:27] | I have been going for 40 years to the retreats. | 我已经参加了40年的团建活动 | 
| [10:31] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想象吗? | 
| [10:33] | Well, I mean… | 这个…不能 我什么都见过 | 
| [10:35] | -no. -I’ve seen everything. | |
| [10:38] | One time, a Tax guy brought his pet parrot onstage | 有一次 一个税务部门的家伙 把宠物鹦鹉带上台 | 
| [10:41] | to show off all the legal terms he’d taught it. | 炫耀他教它的那些法律术语 | 
| [10:44] | The guy died, next year. | 第二年 那家伙就死了 | 
| [10:47] | I pity the sucker who ended up with that thing. | 不知道那鹦鹉最后落到了谁手里 我真同情那个倒霉蛋 鹦鹉可长寿了 | 
| [10:49] | Parrots live forever. | |
| [10:51] | It’s always Tax. | -税务部门的人啊 -真的是 | 
| [10:52] | It is always Tax. | |
| [10:55] | My point is that in 40 years, | 我想表达的是 40年来 | 
| [10:57] | I have seen nothing worth a warm bucket of spit. | 我看到的都是些不值一哂的表演 | 
| [11:02] | Except “Jargon Man.” | 除了《行话人》 那出短剧真的把我逗乐了 | 
| [11:03] | That made me chuckle. | |
| [11:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:06] | I sit on the board of The Syndicate Theater, | 我是辛迪加剧院董事会的成员 | 
| [11:09] | and it has a crackerjack new-writers program. | 剧院目前有一个 很棒的新晋编剧培养项目 | 
| [11:13] | I talked to the program director about you. | 我跟项目主管提起过你 | 
| [11:20] | You think I should be a writer? | 你觉得我应该去当编剧? | 
| [11:22] | Every wise guy out there who can string two sentences together | 外面那些人 能有本事写出两句囫囵话 | 
| [11:25] | thinks he’s a writer. | 就自认为是编剧了 | 
| [11:28] | I know, I used to be one. | 我知道 我以前也是那样 | 
| [11:29] | The truth is that it takes a spark. | 事实是 创作需要灵感 | 
| [11:33] | You’ve got the spark. | 而你有灵感 | 
| [11:35] | You should use it. | 你应该加以利用 | 
| [11:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 还有 瑞秋 | 
| [11:44] | Oh, and, Rachel, | |
| [11:47] | happy birthday. | 生日快乐 | 
| [11:48] | [chuckles] | |
| [11:50] | -Mmm. Mmm. -Oh. | |
| [11:58] | [Marty] Not only no, but fuck no. | 何止是不行 想都别想 | 
| [12:00] | Yes. I mean you. | 对 我说的就是你 还有你 | 
| [12:01] | And you too. | |
| [12:02] | Look. Get back to me when you’re not fucking useless. | 听着 等你们有点作为了再来找我 | 
| [12:07] | Victoria St. Clair is kicking her numbnuts husband to the curb | 维多利亚圣克莱尔要踹掉她老公 | 
| [12:10] | and needs to spin off part of her hotel empire in the divorce settlement. | 离婚协议要求她 把酒店帝国分拆一部分出去 | 
| [12:13] | Since you’re waiting for Min, I want you to handle the divestiture personally. | 既然你还在等闵氏的回复 这项资产剥离事宜就由你来处理吧 | 
| [12:18] | You want me to help Victoria St. Clair get divorced? | 你想要我 帮维多利亚圣克莱尔办离婚? | 
| [12:21] | Regular people divorce. Victoria divests. | 在普通人那里叫离婚 在维多利亚这里叫剥离业务 | 
| [12:24] | Got it. I’m honored. | 明白了 我很荣幸 | 
| [12:26] | You should be. This is a very important client, Yun. | 你应该感到荣幸 她是很重要的客户 允 | 
| [12:30] | Do not fuck it up. | 别搞砸了 | 
| [12:31] | You can count on me, Marty. | 你尽管放心 马蒂 | 
| [12:37] | Ms. St. Clair? | 圣克莱尔女士? | 
| [12:38] | Victoria, please. | 请叫我维多利亚 | 
| [12:40] | St. Clair is my husband’s name, which my publicist insists I keep. | 圣克莱尔是我丈夫的姓 我的公关人员坚持要我保留 | 
| [12:44] | -Never change your name, darling. -My name is– | -千万别更名改姓 亲爱的 -我叫… | 
| [12:46] | Ingrid Yun, yes. | 英格丽允 对 马蒂跟我介绍过你 他力荐由你担此重任 | 
| [12:47] | Marty told me all about you. He insists you’re up to the task. | |
| [12:51] | My expectations are high. | 我的期望很高 | 
| [12:53] | I will exceed them. | 我会超额完成 | 
| [12:54] | Excellent. | 很好 | 
| [12:55] | As I’m sure you’re aware, my divorce lawyers have advised | 相信你已经知道了 我的律师建议说 | 
| [12:58] | that a divestiture would be the most advantageous move. | 资产剥离是最有利的举动 | 
| [13:01] | But I maintain that Alistair deserves precisely fuck and all. | 但我一个子儿也不想让艾利斯特捞到 | 
| [13:05] | He spent our marriage gambling away the money I made. | 他在我们婚姻期间 拿着我赚的钱浪掷豪赌 | 
| [13:08] | Giving him more would be an insult. | 再多给他一分钱都是对我的羞辱 | 
| [13:10] | And yet you’re here. | 但你还是来了 | 
| [13:11] | They badgered me into it, the bastards. | 那帮混蛋非要我来的 | 
| [13:14] | Mainly by appealing to expediency. | 主要是为了图方便 花点钱打发他走 | 
| [13:16] | Pay him off to go away. | |
| [13:19] | -I don’t see a ring gracing your finger. -[Ingrid exhales] | 我没看到你的手指上有戒指 | 
| [13:22] | Best to keep it that way. Avoid all the mess. | 继续保持这样最好 免得麻烦 | 
| [13:25] | You don’t believe in marriage? | 你不相信婚姻吗? | 
| [13:27] | Men should be like tissues. Soft, strong, and disposable. | 男人当如纸巾一般 温柔、强壮 用完即可丢弃 | 
| [13:31] | -Mrs. White? -With the rope. In the billiard room. | -怀特太太语录? -正是 | 
| [13:34] | [both chuckle] | |
| [13:36] | What about love? Is there no room for that? | 那爱情呢?难道没有一席之地吗? | 
| [13:39] | Men are toys. Play with them. Don’t let them play with you. | 男人就是玩具 应该是你来玩他们 别让他们玩弄你 | 
| [13:44] | Otherwise, they take your life’s work on their way out of the door. | 否则他们离开时 会把你的毕生心血一起带走 | 
| [13:49] | I had a thought on that. | 我有一个想法 | 
| [13:51] | The Wellspire chain of mid-price hotels | 威斯拜尔连锁酒店被接连指控 违反了《美国残疾人法案》 | 
| [13:52] | has been hit with dozens of lawsuits for violating the ADA. | |
| [13:55] | Bollocks. They’re nuisance suits. | 见鬼去吧 都是无中生有 | 
| [13:57] | The hotels are fully compliant. | 酒店完全合乎规范 | 
| [13:58] | Yes, but it’s a continuing issue. | 对 但麻烦接连不断 | 
| [14:00] | If we spun Wellspire off in the divorce– | 如果我们趁离婚时把威斯拜尔剥离… | 
| [14:03] | Then Alistair would take on all the liabilities. | 那所有法律责任将由艾利斯特承担 | 
| [14:05] | Leaving you in the clear. | 你则可独善其身 | 
| [14:08] | Aren’t you clever? | 聪明的姑娘 (帕森瓦伦汀) | 
| [14:14] | [knocks on door] | |
| [14:15] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [14:17] | What are you doing? | 你来干什么? | 
| [14:18] | I made you this. | 这是我亲手为你做的 | 
| [14:24] | I don’t do birthday presents. | 不用送我生日礼物 | 
| [14:25] | What? It’s your birthday? What? | 什么?今天是你生日?什么? | 
| [14:27] | Happy birthday. What? | 生日快乐 什么? | 
| [14:30] | If you didn’t know it was my birthday, then what is that? | 你不知道今天是我生日 那你送我这个做什么? | 
| [14:32] | I was just, uh… I was making candles last night, so… | 我昨晚在做蜡烛 所以… | 
| [14:35] | Who makes candles? | 你?做蜡烛? | 
| [14:37] | It helps me get into a zen zone. | 它有助于我修禅入定 | 
| [14:41] | Look, anyway, I just… | 总之 我就是… | 
| [14:43] | I was moved by how you let yourself be so vulnerable at the retreat, | 你在度假区 向我展示了你的脆弱 我很触动 | 
| [14:47] | so I wanted to commemorate it. | 所以我想纪念一下 | 
| [14:49] | You made me a sex candle? | 你给我做了性爱蜡烛? | 
| [14:52] | No, no. It’s not for that. It’s just– | 不 不是为了那个 这只是… | 
| [14:55] | No, no, no. Stop… stop talking. | 停 别说了 | 
| [14:57] | Take your phallic little art project and scram. | 拿上你这根阳具艺术品赶紧滚 | 
| [14:59] | Okay. Hold on. | 好吧 等一下 | 
| [15:01] | No. And… and don’t mention the retreat. [whispers] It didn’t happen. | 还有 别提度假区的事 就当什么也没发生 | 
| [15:04] | Okay. Well, about that, Karen from HR scheduled an interview with me. | 说到度假区 人事部的凯伦安排了一对一访谈 | 
| [15:07] | So what do you want me to say? | 你希望我说什么? | 
| [15:09] | Just say what I said. You didn’t see Dan’s bullshit. | 就跟我一样 说没看见丹的表演 | 
| [15:11] | Okay. If she asks where I was? | 好吧 要是她问我去哪了呢? | 
| [15:13] | [whimsical music plays] | |
| [15:15] | -Just trust me. -Okay. | -相信我就好 -好 | 
| [15:18] | -Hey. -[Rachel clears throat] | 嘿 | 
| [15:22] | We banged in a canoe at the retreat. | 我们在度假区的一艘小艇上做了 保证不会再有下次 需要签文书吗? | 
| [15:23] | It’ll never happen again. What do we need to sign? | |
| [15:26] | You did the responsible thing by alerting me. | 你们主动告知我 这是负责任的表现 | 
| [15:28] | I’ll send each of you the paperwork. | 我会把相关文书发给你们 | 
| [15:30] | Please be sure to indicate that it was, in fact, consensual | 请确保说明那是两厢情愿的 | 
| [15:33] | and let me know if the relationship status changes. | 若你们的关系有所改变 请及时通知我 | 
| [15:35] | It won’t. | -不会有变 -今天结束之前 你们会收到表格 | 
| [15:36] | Well, then. You’ll have the forms by end of day. | |
| [15:38] | Great. | 好的 | 
| [15:41] | [door opens] | |
| [15:46] | [Todd sighs] | |
| [15:51] | My doc banned me from caffeine gum and energy drinks. | 我的医生禁止我吃 咖啡因软糖和能量饮料 | 
| [15:53] | Said my heart might actually explode. | 说我的心脏可能会炸掉 天啊 我讨厌咖啡的味道 | 
| [15:55] | [inhales] God, I hate the taste of coffee. | |
| [15:58] | There’s always tea. | 你可以喝茶啊 | 
| [15:59] | -Mm-mm. -[Tyler chuckles] | |
| [16:00] | Right. I just had to cancel a client call for this HR interview. | 很好 我不得不取消跟客户的通话 参加人事部的访谈 | 
| [16:04] | Have you guys done yours yet? | 你们完事了吗? | 
| [16:06] | -No. -No? | -没有 -还没? | 
| [16:06] | Hey. Silver lining. Maybe we’ll be able to knock Dan out of the running, eh? | 嘿 往好的一面看 也许合伙人之路上会少了丹这个对手 | 
| [16:10] | Jesus. This is about something bigger than making partner. | 天啊 这件事关系到的 可比升不升合伙人重要多了 | 
| [16:14] | [intriguing music plays] | |
| [16:17] | Parsons Valentine is committed to a culture of respect. | 帕森瓦伦汀 坚决打造相互尊重的企业文化 | 
| [16:22] | It’s our hope that a swift investigation will uncover any inappropriate behavior, | 我们希望通过迅速的调查 能披露不当言行 | 
| [16:27] | and if so, we will take corrective action. | 若确实存在此类行为 我们将采取纠正措施 | 
| [16:31] | So, let’s begin. | 那么 我们开始吧 | 
| [16:34] | Can you tell me in your own words what happened? | 能请你用自己的话 描述一遍事情的经过吗? | 
| [16:37] | Well, Dan Fallon got up on stage and let his racist flag fly. | 丹法伦站上舞台 大放种族歧视的厥词 | 
| [16:41] | So, there’s that. | 事情就是这样 | 
| [16:43] | Dan Fallon did a comedy routine at the firm’s annual retreat, | 丹法伦在律所的年度团建活动上 表演单口喜剧 | 
| [16:46] | featuring jokes that went from dumb to outright racist. | 他的笑话一开始很蠢 后来就成了赤裸裸的种族歧视 | 
| [16:49] | Um… | |
| [16:50] | Yeah. Dan did stand-up, which I didn’t know he could do. | 对 丹表演了单口喜剧 我没想到他还会这个 | 
| [16:55] | I mean, he’s always telling jokes, so I guess it makes sense. | 不过他总爱开玩笑 所以这也说得通 | 
| [16:59] | Dan tried to use the retreat to prove he was the biggest alpha in the room. | 丹试图在团建活动上证明自己是老大 | 
| [17:02] | A senior associate’s stand-up routine included some racial material | 一个高级律师的单口喜剧里 包含种族言论 | 
| [17:07] | that let everyone know what he really thinks. | 而且所有观众 都心知肚明他的真实想法 | 
| [17:10] | Well, a kid told some dumb jokes. | 就是一个小子讲了些愚蠢的笑话 | 
| [17:12] | I mean, what are we doing here? [chuckles] | 有必要这么上纲上线吗? | 
| [17:16] | Dan did a comedy routine. | 丹表演了单口喜剧 | 
| [17:18] | It was… | 那… | 
| [17:19] | [intriguing music continues] | |
| [17:21] | I don’t wanna get anyone in trouble. | 我不想给别人惹麻烦 | 
| [17:24] | I performed at the annual company retreat as requested, | 我在公司的年度团建活动上应邀表演 | 
| [17:26] | offering commentary that was both educational and humorous. | 发表了一些既富有教育意义 又不乏幽默性的评论 | 
| [17:31] | Now, in all transparency, and because I’d like to be as helpful as possible, | 我愿意尽力配合调查 为了增加透明度 | 
| [17:34] | I provided you with a transcript of my full performance. | 我给你提供我整场表演的台词副本 | 
| [17:38] | I would love to know where exactly my words violate Parsons’ code of conduct, | 请告诉我 我的哪个字、哪句话 违反了帕森的行为准则 | 
| [17:42] | or any law for that matter. | 或者任何相关法律 | 
| [17:44] | Do you know why this happened? | 你知道为什么会发生这种事吗? | 
| [17:47] | Well, Karen, there’s the part where Dan’s racist. | 凯伦 因为丹是个种族主义者啊 | 
| [17:50] | Dan’s mom is old money, | 丹的母亲出身豪门 但他父亲是好莱坞的大牌律师 | 
| [17:51] | but his dad is actually some big-shot Hollywood lawyer, | |
| [17:54] | so Dan thinks he transcends the east-coast elite echo chamber. | 所以丹自认为超然于 东海岸精英阶层的意识形态堡垒之外 | 
| [17:57] | It’s like he thinks he gets how the real world works, | 他自认为熟谙真实世界的人情世故 | 
| [18:00] | which somehow absolves him of professionalism and respect. | 因而无需展现应有的专业精神和尊重 | 
| [18:05] | Well, um, Rachel was asking people to sign up, | 瑞秋在到处找人表演 | 
| [18:09] | so she probably asked Dan too. | 所以她大概也找上了丹吧 | 
| [18:12] | Dan got pissed that Tyler called him out, and he had to get some of his own back. | 丹记恨泰勒批判他 所以借机报复 | 
| [18:17] | It’s really not that deep. | 其实就这么简单 | 
| [18:19] | [intriguing music continues] | |
| [18:20] | He probably thought he was funny. | 他大概觉得自己很幽默吧 | 
| [18:22] | I don’t know. I haven’t got the foggiest. | 我真是一头雾水 | 
| [18:24] | Now in my day, they used to throw chairs at us | 在我那个年代 他们会朝我们扔椅子 | 
| [18:27] | and scream at us while telling us we are useless punks. | 冲我们大喊大叫 说我们是没用的臭流氓 | 
| [18:30] | It’s just a joke. I mean, come on. Who gives a damn? | 那只不过是个玩笑而已 拜托 谁还真当回事啊? | 
| [18:34] | Dan’s an ass. | 丹是个混蛋 他满脑子煽动思想 想得多了 就会付诸行动 | 
| [18:35] | He thinks himself a provocateur. You do that enough, you’re gonna provoke. | |
| [18:38] | That night… [inhales] | 那天晚上 他决定挑衅 所有跟他外表不相似的人 | 
| [18:39] | …he decided to go after everyone who didn’t look like him. | |
| [18:42] | I found it actionable. | 我觉得他的行为构成了人身攻击 | 
| [18:44] | Comedy’s always been a way to call out old ideas. | 喜剧向来都会运用到一些旧的观念 | 
| [18:48] | When people are laughing, | 人们在大笑的同时 | 
| [18:49] | they often don’t realize they’re also learning. | 往往不会意识到 这也是一个学习的过程 | 
| [18:52] | [intriguing music continues] | |
| [18:53] | I was doing the firm a solid, | 我其实在帮律所的忙 | 
| [18:55] | educating its workforce on the recent findings of white fragility. | 给员工们传授最近发现的 有关“白人玻璃心”的知识 | 
| [19:00] | Really, it was a public service. | 真的 我那是服务大众 | 
| [19:01] | And how did that make you feel? | 那带给你什么感觉? | 
| [19:03] | Like it was a personal attack. | 感觉我受到了人身攻击 | 
| [19:05] | I was the one that talked to Dan about white fragility, | 我跟丹私下聊到过白人玻璃心 | 
| [19:08] | and here he is, up on that stage, using it as a weapon. | 而他跑到舞台上 将其作为武器来攻击我 | 
| [19:11] | Dan othered the lawyers of color in that room. | 丹把当时在座的 所有有色人种律师视为异类 | 
| [19:13] | And it was like he wanted to make us feel unwelcome. | 似乎他想让我们 感觉自己是不受欢迎的 | 
| [19:16] | I felt way smarter. | 我感觉自己变聪明了 | 
| [19:18] | I didn’t know any of that white-fragility stuff. | 我之前不知道白人玻璃心的事 | 
| [19:22] | Now I do. | 现在我知道了 | 
| [19:23] | [intriguing music continues] | |
| [19:25] | Nothing I haven’t heard before. | 都是老调重弹 | 
| [19:27] | Vindicated. | 澄清完毕 | 
| [19:28] | It’s a fine line to walk, | 这其中的分寸很难把握 | 
| [19:29] | crafting something that’s both funny and a teachable moment. | 要创作出既搞笑 又具有教育意义的内容 | 
| [19:36] | Maybe even sharing some wisdom along the way. | 甚或分享一些个人的智慧 | 
| [19:39] | You know, it’s an amazing feeling | 那种感觉很美妙 | 
| [19:42] | when you can connect with your audience like that | 我与观众用心地交流 | 
| [19:45] | and have them fully participate. | 而他们充分地参与其中 | 
| [19:47] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [19:49] | Really. | 真的 | 
| [19:51] | Do you know of any other specific instances | 你还能举出其他例子 | 
| [19:54] | of inappropriate conduct by Dan Fallon? | 表明丹法伦有不当言行吗? | 
| [19:56] | [chuckles] It’s the guy’s whole vibe. | 那家伙全身都散发出那样的气质 | 
| [19:58] | He gets off on going around offending people like it’s funny. | 他很享受随意冒犯别人 他以此为乐 | 
| [20:01] | -A vibe isn’t actionable. -Karen, you were there. | -气质不构成指控一个人的理由 -凯伦 你当时也在场 | 
| [20:06] | You tell me that wasn’t hostile. | 你敢说他没有敌意吗? | 
| [20:08] | Dan covered himself. | 丹为自己辩护了 | 
| [20:10] | He didn’t violate any of our codes of conduct. | 他没有违反我们的行为守则 那是他的言论自由 | 
| [20:12] | It’s protected speech. | |
| [20:13] | And from what I’ve been hearing from everyone else, | 根据律所其他人的陈述 | 
| [20:16] | I simply do not have enough evidence to fire him. | 我没有足够的证据解雇他 | 
| [20:18] | Mm-mm. Whoa. | 慢着 我从来没说过希望丹被开除 我只想他被问责 | 
| [20:19] | I never said I wanted Dan fired. I just want accountability. | |
| [20:22] | I wanna be respected in my workplace. Wow. | 我希望在工作场所得到尊重 | 
| [20:25] | What makes this right in your mind? | 你认为如何处理才算妥当? | 
| [20:28] | Termination? Probation? | 解雇?留职察看? | 
| [20:31] | Probation would make Dan ineligible for partner this year. | 留职察看将导致丹今年无缘升合伙人 | 
| [20:35] | [Karen] Would you consider that meaningful? | 你觉得那么做有意义吗? | 
| [20:40] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [20:42] | Would you see probation as a meaningful consequence? | 你认为留职察看是适当的惩罚吗? | 
| [20:46] | It’s monetary. | 停薪留职 | 
| [20:48] | It would send a signal, holding the golden boy back a year. | 那个被宠坏的小子 会被耽误一年的职业发展 以儆效尤 | 
| [20:52] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [20:54] | That’s exactly what I think the firm should do. | 我认为这正是律所应当采取的措施 | 
| [20:57] | I agree. | 我同意 | 
| [21:01] | -You do? -Like you said, Tyler, I was there. | -真的吗? -如你所言 泰勒 我当时也在场 | 
| [21:05] | Thank you. You’ve been a really big help. | 感谢你的意见 我们受益良多 | 
| [21:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:13] | [Roberta] Marty Adler’s office. | 马蒂艾德勒的办公室 | 
| [21:15] | You’ve already called twice today. We’ll return. | 你今天已经打过两次电话了 请静候回电 | 
| [21:18] | Hi. Did Marty say why he needed me? | 嗨 马蒂说有事找我? | 
| [21:21] | No. He’s with someone right now. Please wait. | 没有 他正在会客 请稍等 | 
| [21:24] | [phone rings] | |
| [21:25] | Marty Adler’s office. | 马蒂艾德勒的办公室 | 
| [21:31] | You’re looking all glowy, Yun. | 你看起来容光焕发啊 允 | 
| [21:34] | Nick must be treating you well. | 尼克一定对你很好吧 | 
| [21:35] | -Don’t be jealous. -[Marty] Yun! | -别眼红 -允! | 
| [21:44] | Nice work with Victoria St. Clair. | 跟维多利亚圣克莱尔的谈话 你表现很好 | 
| [21:47] | She was “chuffed” by your meeting. | 她非常满意 | 
| [21:51] | She’s inviting you to dinner at her townhouse tonight. | 她今晚要在联排别墅设宴 邀请你参加 | 
| [21:54] | Very exclusive. Lots of power players. | 这是私人宴会 会有很多大人物出席 | 
| [21:57] | Bring the Laren kid. He’ll fit right in. | 带上拉伦家那小子 这种场合 他参加正合适 | 
| [22:00] | Wow. [chuckles] | 哇哦 谢谢你 马蒂 我一定赴约 这是我的荣幸 | 
| [22:01] | Thank you, Marty. Yes, of course. It’s an honor. | |
| [22:04] | It is. | 确实是 | 
| [22:06] | I saw Dan on the way in. Is there any news on the investigation? | 我进来时看见丹了 是调查有新进展了吗? 丹会被留职察看吗? | 
| [22:11] | Is Dan being put on probation? | |
| [22:12] | No. | 不会 | 
| [22:14] | He’s getting a formal reprimand and a round of executive coaching. | 他会受到正式谴责 并接受高管教练的调教 | 
| [22:19] | It’s handled. | 这件事到此为止 | 
| [22:20] | [sighs] | |
| [22:24] | [inhales] | |
| [22:26] | Let me explain the real here. | 我来帮你认清一下现实 | 
| [22:29] | Dan Fallon is a rainmaker. | 丹法伦是律所的风云人物 | 
| [22:31] | He’s a sixth-year whose book is better than some partners. | 他身为六年级律师 人脉甚至好过一些合伙人 | 
| [22:34] | Raytheon tickles his balls every time we’re on the phone. | 雷神技术公司每次跟我们通电话 都会提到他 | 
| [22:38] | You have any idea how much money the US government spends | 你知道政府每年在国防契约上 | 
| [22:40] | on defense contracts every year? | 会投入多少钱吗? | 
| [22:43] | Classified money, that’s how much. | 那是国家机密级别的预算 | 
| [22:46] | The bottom line is that Dan is good for the bottom line. | 最重要的事实就是 丹能为律所带来效益 | 
| [22:50] | And everything else is bullshit. | 其余一切都是扯淡 | 
| [22:53] | [scoffs] | |
| [22:55] | -What about our culture of respect? -[Marty scoffs] | 那律所“相互尊重”的企业文化呢? | 
| [22:58] | We teach him to keep his goddamn mouth shut. | 只要教他学会闭嘴就好 | 
| [23:03] | These are the hard decisions you have to make when you’re a partner. | 这些都是合伙人需要做出的艰难抉择 | 
| [23:09] | You wanna make partner, right, Yun? | 你想成为合伙人 对吧 允? | 
| [23:14] | Right. | 是的 | 
| [23:16] | So you get it? | 那你明白了吗? | 
| [23:18] | -I understand. -Good. | -我明白 -很好 | 
| [23:22] | Because I’ll need you to tell your friend Robinson. | 因为我需要你去通知罗宾森 | 
| [23:24] | Tyler will not be happy. | 泰勒不会高兴的 | 
| [23:26] | I already thought of that. | 我已经想到了这一层 | 
| [23:28] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 你就这么跟他说 | 
| [23:30] | [ambient music playing] | |
| [23:49] | [Ingrid] Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [23:51] | Okay. | 好嘞 | 
| [23:52] | So, for Rachel’s birthday menu, | 我给瑞秋的生日派对 准备了克劳蒂埃的红薯炸豆泥 | 
| [23:54] | I got sweet potato falafel from Claudette’s, | |
| [23:56] | I got bucatini from L’Artusi, bonbons from Harlem’s Chocolate Factory, | 拉图西的空心意面 哈莱姆巧克力工厂的夹心软糖 | 
| [24:01] | matcha-filled cream puffs from Bibble and Sip, | 还有碧波西普的抹茶馅奶油泡芙 | 
| [24:03] | but fucking Joe’s Shanghai won’t answer the phone for the Xiao Long Bao order. | 但乔家上海菜没人接电话 所以没点到小笼包 | 
| [24:07] | I mean, if we don’t have dumplings, what are we even doing, right? | 没有小笼包还算什么派对啊 是吧? | 
| [24:09] | You’re on Milk Bar about the cake because I cannot with them right now. | 你负责去奶品店取蛋糕吧 我现在无暇分身了 | 
| [24:13] | Yeah. I’m picking up later. | 好 我晚点去拿 | 
| [24:15] | Bless you and your weird spreadsheets. | 祝你好运 还有你那奇怪的清单 | 
| [24:21] | What’s up? | 怎么了? | 
| [24:23] | Marty called me into his office. | 马蒂把我叫去了办公室 | 
| [24:25] | The management committee got the HR report. | 管理委员会收到人事部的报告了 | 
| [24:27] | You’re welcome. Probation takes Dan off partner track for the year, right? | 不客气 丹被停薪留职 你今年升合伙人就少了一个竞争者 | 
| [24:31] | Dan’s getting a formal reprimand and executive coaching. | 丹会受到正式的谴责和高管辅导 | 
| [24:36] | What? [sighs] Wait. No. I just talked to Karen about this. | 什么?不可能啊 我刚刚才和凯伦聊过这事 | 
| [24:40] | I know. I’m sorry, Tyler. | 我知道 对不起 泰勒 | 
| [24:43] | Yeah. Well, I am a goddamn fool. | 是啊 我真是个傻子 | 
| [24:46] | I actually believed there would be some justice when I know better. | 明知道这世上毫无公平可言 居然还相信能讨回公道 | 
| [24:50] | Hey. Don’t say that. | 嘿 别这么说 | 
| [24:52] | If we were on that committee, this would’ve never happened. | 如果我们是委员会成员 绝不会发生这种事 | 
| [24:54] | We just have to get there. | 等我们进入管理层就好 | 
| [24:56] | They won’t let us. Why don’t you understand that, Ingrid? | 我们没有出头之日的 你还不明白吗 英格丽? | 
| [24:59] | Who does the firm value? Dan. | 律所看重的是谁?丹 | 
| [25:01] | Why? Because he makes them money. Why? Because he was born into money. | 为什么?因为他能给律所赚钱 为什么?因为他生而富有 | 
| [25:04] | That’s who always ends up on top. | 他才会登上金字塔的顶端 | 
| [25:07] | The system was not built for us, | 这个体制不是为我们而设的 而这样的现实只会不断循环往复! | 
| [25:08] | and the cycle just continues and continues! | |
| [25:11] | Which is why we need to make partner. | 所以我们才要成为合伙人呀 | 
| [25:13] | When we’re at the top, we push them inch by inch. | 进入高层 一点一滴地推动革新 | 
| [25:17] | -Then eventually, everything will change. -No. | -最终彻底改变这一切 -不 | 
| [25:19] | I will not measure progress in inches, Ingrid. | 一点一滴的进步太迟缓了 不是我想要的 英格丽 | 
| [25:22] | You’ve worked so hard to make partner, Tyler. | 可你已经为升合伙人 付出了那么多的努力 泰勒 | 
| [25:26] | We both have. | 我们都是 | 
| [25:27] | Well, maybe there are more important things than making partner. | 也许有些事情比升合伙人更重要 | 
| [25:34] | [sighs] | |
| [25:37] | I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 我觉得我不能再忍受下去了 | 
| [25:44] | If that’s what you decide, the firm is willing to offer you $500,000. | 如果这是你的决定 律所愿意付给你五十万美金 | 
| [25:51] | Severance. | 遣散费 | 
| [25:52] | You’d have to sign an NDA. | 你需要签保密协议 | 
| [25:58] | Are you here to offer me hush money? | 你是来跟我提封口费的吗? | 
| [26:05] | Wow. | 天呐 | 
| [26:08] | Who the fuck are you? | 我都不认识你了 | 
| [26:14] | What the actual fuck, Ingrid? | 你怎么回事啊 英格丽? | 
| [26:16] | I can’t say no to Marty. | 我不能拒绝马蒂 | 
| [26:18] | When he tells you to hang your friend out to dry, you sure as shit can. | 如果他要求你对朋友落井下石 你当然能拒绝 | 
| [26:21] | [sighs] | |
| [26:22] | Someone else would have made Tyler the same offer. | 我不去也会有别人去 | 
| [26:25] | Isn’t it better coming from a friend? | 这种话由朋友来说会好一些吧? | 
| [26:27] | No. Parsons kicked Tyler in the taint. | 不好 帕森对泰勒下黑手 | 
| [26:30] | He needs support, not your complicity. How is this even a question? | 你应该支持他 而不是助纣为虐 这还用问吗? | 
| [26:34] | Marty said these are the hard choices partners have to make. | 马蒂说这是合伙人 需要做出的艰难抉择 | 
| [26:37] | Wow. Are you seriously trying to pretend that this isn’t totally fucked? | 你真的想假装看不到 这一切有多荒谬吗? | 
| [26:42] | Ingrid, I don’t know where your head is, but you need to fix this. | 我不知道你是怎么想的 但你最好妥善解决 | 
| [26:45] | Tonight, at the bar. | 今晚 在酒吧 | 
| [26:47] | Fall on your sword, beg Tyler for forgiveness, | 主动承担责任 恳求泰勒原谅 | 
| [26:50] | and don’t mention partner. | 还有 别提合伙人的事 | 
| [26:53] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [26:55] | I’ll meet you there after Victoria’s party. | 参加完维多利亚的宴会 我就过去找你们 | 
| [27:02] | [sighs] | |
| [27:03] | [French pop music playing] | |
| [27:09] | -[chuckling] -[indistinct chatter] | |
| [27:16] | You must have really impressed Victoria. | 你真是让维多利亚刮目相看了啊 | 
| [27:18] | Her soirées are notoriously exclusive. | 她的晚宴是出了名的难进 | 
| [27:21] | I have to be at the bar by 9:00. | 我9点前必须到酒吧 | 
| [27:23] | We’ll stay for an hour. Get you there in plenty of time. | 我们就待一个小时 你绝对不会迟到的 | 
| [27:29] | After you, milady. | 您先请 女士 | 
| [27:35] | [Ingrid] Oh my God. | 天啊 | 
| [27:38] | Wow. | 哇 | 
| [27:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [27:41] | -Game recognizes game. -[chuckles] | 主办人跟我一样有品位呢 | 
| [27:51] | Ingrid. | 英格丽 | 
| [27:52] | Thank you so much for the invitation. | 非常感谢你的邀请 | 
| [27:54] | Of course. And who’s this handsome gentleman? | 客气 这位帅哥是谁呀? | 
| [27:57] | This is Nick Laren. Ingrid’s boyfriend. | 这是尼可拉伦 英格丽的男友 很高兴终于见到你了 | 
| [28:00] | Huh. Pleasure to finally meet you. | |
| [28:02] | Oh yes. Laren the younger. | 是呀 年轻的拉伦 | 
| [28:05] | Your father once threatened to invest in my company, you know. | 你父亲还曾威胁说要投资我的公司呢 | 
| [28:07] | In the meeting, he only spoke to my male general counsel. | 他在开会时 只跟我的男性法务总监说话 | 
| [28:10] | I decided it wasn’t a good fit. | 于是我判定他并非理想的合作伙伴 | 
| [28:12] | Yeah. It sounds like dear old Dad. I, uh, hope you rubbed his face in it. | 是啊 听起来是老爸没错了 希望你有让他追悔莫及 | 
| [28:15] | Occasionally I send him my current market cap. | 我偶尔会把我的股票市值发给他看 | 
| [28:18] | -We laugh about it. Well, I laugh. -[Nick chuckles] | 我们视为笑谈 至少我笑得很开心 | 
| [28:21] | Yeah, Dad needs someone to put him back on his heels every once in a while. | 老爸需要有人 时不时地给他来点“惊喜” | 
| [28:24] | [woman] Ms. St. Clair? The chef has a question. | 圣克莱尔女士?主厨有一个问题 | 
| [28:27] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [28:33] | -[Ingrid] Mmm. -So, um, have you settled into New York? | 你在纽约定居了吗? | 
| [28:36] | Well, I’m living in a hotel, but you can’t complain, can you? | 我目前住酒店 但没什么可抱怨的 对吧? | 
| [28:38] | -[Nick] Oh yeah? Which one? -The St. Clair Plaza. | -哦?哪个酒店? -圣克莱尔广场酒店 | 
| [28:41] | [Nick] Nice. Very nice. | 不错啊 很好 | 
| [28:43] | So how’s Parsons Valentine treating you? Ingrid barely has time to sleep. | 帕森瓦伦汀对你如何? 英格丽几乎连睡觉的时间都没有 | 
| [28:47] | Oh, Murphy’s slammed. | 墨菲可是个大忙人 | 
| [28:49] | I actually went looking for him earlier today, | 我今天早些时候去找他 | 
| [28:51] | but he was busy with some London business. | 但他正忙着处理伦敦的事务呢 | 
| [28:54] | [Marty] Yun. | 允 | 
| [28:57] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [29:01] | How’d it go with Robinson? | 跟罗宾森谈得如何了? | 
| [29:03] | Do we have a problem? | 有问题吗? | 
| [29:05] | I don’t know. Tyler was caught off guard. | 我不知道 泰勒有些不知所措 | 
| [29:09] | Hopefully he gets used to the idea and he understands. | 但愿他冷静思考过后能够理解 | 
| [29:13] | I see. | 我知道了 | 
| [29:14] | [French pop music continues] | |
| [29:20] | -[knocks on door] -[door opens] | |
| [29:23] | So, Karen, what about accountability and consequences? | 凯伦 你不是说要问责 让他自食恶果吗? | 
| [29:26] | -I’m sorry. -So it was all bullshit, huh? | -对不起 -所以你之前全是信口开河 | 
| [29:29] | -You just rubber-stamped Dan through. -No. No, no, no. | -你只是走个过场 让丹轻松过关 -不是的 | 
| [29:33] | No. I recommended Dan be placed on probation, like we discussed. | 就像我们讨论过的一样 我建议让丹留职察看了 | 
| [29:37] | The management committee disagreed. | 但管理委员会不同意 | 
| [29:39] | Of course they did. The system always protects its own. | 他们当然不同意了 这个体制会保护自己人 | 
| [29:42] | I don’t know what else to say. I tried. | 我不知道还能说什么了 我尽力了 | 
| [29:46] | -I wish it were different. -Yeah, but it’s not. | -我也不希望是这样的结果 -对 但事实就是如此 | 
| [29:55] | So you two know each other from London? | 所以你们是在伦敦认识的? | 
| [29:57] | Jeff handled my business in the London office | 杰夫在伦敦时是我公司的法律顾问 直到后来他想换个环境 | 
| [29:59] | until he needed some new scenery. | |
| [30:01] | Marty was a dear and accommodated. | 马蒂很贴心 欣然接纳了他 | 
| [30:03] | We like to keep our clients happy. | 我们致力于让客户满意 | 
| [30:05] | Oh, why did you need new scenery? | 你为什么需要换个环境? | 
| [30:07] | Shop talk is so tiresome. You must try the champagne. | 光谈工作太无聊了 请你们务必尝尝今天的香槟 | 
| [30:11] | It’s the Taittinger Comtes Blanc de Blancs vintage ’96. | 是1996年的 泰亭哲伯爵白中白年份香槟 | 
| [30:14] | Some say it’s the best ever. | 有人称之为绝世佳酿 | 
| [30:17] | “Some”? Would you look at that false modesty? | “有人”?瞧这假装谦虚的口吻 | 
| [30:20] | Come, everyone, take a champagne. | 来吧 诸位 拿杯香槟 | 
| [30:22] | -Let’s toast to my latest acquisition. -Please. | -为我最近的收获干杯 -请 | 
| [30:27] | If you wanna pick up the cake and get to the bar in time, we should go. | 如果你想去取蛋糕 按时到酒吧 我们现在该走了 | 
| [30:30] | [sighs] | |
| [30:34] | Let’s just say for another hour. Marty’s still here. | 再待一个小时吧 马蒂还在 | 
| [30:36] | It seems rude to leave. | 我先走的话太失礼了 | 
| [30:38] | Uh, what about the cake? | 那蛋糕怎么办? | 
| [30:40] | I’ll make sure it still gets there in time. | 我会确保它及时送达的 | 
| [30:47] | [mobile whooshes] | |
| [30:49] | Okay. | 好吧 诸位当中很多人都知道 每逢人生的重大事件 | 
| [30:51] | As many of you know, with every life-cycle event, | |
| [30:56] | I buy a new painting. | 我都会购入一幅新画 | 
| [30:58] | A mirror reflecting my emotional state. | 一面映射我当前情绪状态的镜子 | 
| [31:01] | For this magical moment, on the eve of my divorce, | 值此奇妙的时刻 我的离婚之夜 | 
| [31:06] | La Captive seemed right. | 这幅《囚徒》恰如其分 | 
| [31:09] | I am a bird about to be set free. | 我就是一只即将重获自由的鸟 干杯! | 
| [31:13] | -[mobile vibrates] -Cheers! | |
| [31:15] | -[Nick] Cheers! -[guests] Cheers! | -干杯! -干杯! | 
| [31:16] | Consider this my resignation. | 就把这当作我的辞职宣言吧 | 
| [31:18] | Fuck Parsons Valentine & Hunt. | 去它的帕森瓦伦汀和亨特 | 
| [31:20] | [sighs] | |
| [31:21] | Dammit. | 见鬼 | 
| [31:23] | Parsons Valentine says they respect all employees. | 帕森瓦伦汀口口声声说尊重所有员工 | 
| [31:27] | Well, where was that respect when one of their white lawyers | 当他们的白人律师在单口喜剧中 明目张胆地种族歧视时 | 
| [31:30] | did a racist stand-up routine? | 所谓的尊重哪里去了? | 
| [31:31] | I’ll tell you where it was. Nowhere. | 我来告诉你们吧 不存在的 | 
| [31:34] | The white management committee protected their own | 由白人组成的管理委员会 包庇维护自己人 | 
| [31:36] | just like all the other elite, racist firms | 与其他种族歧视的精英企业如出一辙 | 
| [31:39] | that keep capitalism chugging along. | 就是他们令资本主义长盛不衰 | 
| [31:41] | I guess that’s why they call ’em “white-shoe law firms,” huh? | 我想这就是他们 自称“白鞋所”的原因吧 | 
| [31:45] | Parsons Valentine says they value a culture of respect. | 帕森瓦伦汀声称 重视“相互尊重”的企业文化 | 
| [31:49] | [Marty exhales] | |
| [31:50] | Well, Parsons Valentine lies. | 那是帕森瓦伦汀的谎言 | 
| [31:52] | [Ingrid sighs] | |
| [31:53] | [Marty sighs] | |
| [31:55] | Well, now you know what a half-million-dollar post looks like. | 现在你知道价值五十万美金的贴文 是什么样的了 | 
| [31:59] | I really thought he would understand. | 我以为他会理解的 | 
| [32:01] | Not everybody takes the long view. | 不是所有人都能看得长远 | 
| [32:03] | [Ingrid exhales] | |
| [32:06] | You know, the firm’s annual Diversity Gala is coming up in a couple of weeks, | 过几周就是律所的 年度人才多样性盛典了 | 
| [32:11] | and I think, given the sensitivities, | 考虑到当前情势的敏感性 我认为 | 
| [32:13] | that you would make an excellent chair of the event. | 由你来主持本届庆典再合适不过了 | 
| [32:18] | I appreciate your confidence in me… | 我很感激你的信任… | 
| [32:20] | The management committee would be grateful for your help. | 管理委员会会感谢你的帮忙 | 
| [32:23] | …but I still have the Sun Corp deal. I should be giving that 100%. | 但我手上还有太阳集团的案子 不能分心 律所在择定合伙人时 | 
| [32:26] | Oh. Well, I don’t need to tell you | |
| [32:28] | how much we value an associate’s non-legal contributions to the firm | 十分看重未来的合作伙伴 除法律事务之外的贡献 | 
| [32:32] | when we’re making partnership decisions. | 这一点应该不用我多说了吧 | 
| [32:37] | Of course, Marty. | 当然 马蒂 | 
| [32:38] | Happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 | 
| [32:39] | [“Make It Better” by Francesca Blanchard playing] | |
| [32:46] | ♪ I told myself no more love songs ♪ | |
| [32:49] | -♪ But this one had to come… ♪ -[Ingrid sighs] | |
| [32:56] | “Busy with London business”? | “忙着处理伦敦的事务”? | 
| [33:00] | Ingrid, you’re not upset with me, are you? | 英格丽 你不是在生我的气吧? | 
| [33:03] | Not now, Murphy. | 我现在没心情应付你 墨菲 | 
| [33:05] | -Oh, so you are cross. -[sighs] | 看得出来 你很不高兴 | 
| [33:11] | Why do you do that? | 你为什么要那么做? | 
| [33:12] | Do what? | 怎么做? | 
| [33:13] | Flirt with me and then ignore me. And then I find you with… | 撩完又无视我 还让我发现你跟维多利亚在一起 你这是吃醋了吗? | 
| [33:16] | [whispers] …Victoria. | |
| [33:17] | Oh. Is that jealousy? | |
| [33:21] | Coming from the woman who ran right back into the arms of her Daddy Warbucks. | 这个转头就回到了 富翁老爹怀抱的女人 | 
| [33:24] | Okay, at least I’m not hiding him. This is why you transferred from London? | 至少我没有偷偷摸摸跟他交往 你从伦敦转过来 | 
| [33:27] | Because you slept with a client? Are you still sleeping with her? | 就是因为跟客户上床了吗? 你还在跟她上床吗? | 
| [33:31] | It’s complicated. | 这件事很复杂 | 
| [33:32] | It’s a yes or no. It’s really not. | 是或者不是 很简单 | 
| [33:34] | Some of us don’t have the luxury of oversimplification. | 有些人没有把事情过度简单化的资格 | 
| [33:39] | The world’s more complex than that. | 世事是错综复杂的 | 
| [33:42] | I don’t get you. | 我真不懂你 | 
| [33:44] | I mean, what about… | 那在度假区的吻… | 
| [33:47] | the retreat? | 又算什么呢? | 
| [33:49] | The retreat. | 度假区 | 
| [33:51] | Hey, you kissed me. | 嘿 是你主动吻的我 | 
| [33:54] | [scoffs] | |
| [33:56] | Wow. | 天啊 | 
| [33:58] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [34:00] | I have to get back to Nick. | 我得回去找尼克了 | 
| [34:03] | ♪ Am I still a part of you Like I used to be? ♪ | |
| [34:08] | [indistinct chatter] | |
| [34:14] | -Hey, friend. -[Tyler] Thanks, Javi. | -请慢用 朋友 -谢谢你 哈维 | 
| [34:18] | [Rachel sighs] | |
| [34:22] | -I said no birthday presents. -What can I say? | -我说了不要生日礼物的 -我能说什么呢? | 
| [34:24] | I’m a rebel. | 我生来叛逆 | 
| [34:25] | Yeah, you are. Razing Parsons Valentine on the way out. | 是啊 自断前程 也要跟律所拼个鱼死网破 | 
| [34:28] | -I know. -Holy shit, dude. | -我知道 -天啊 老兄 | 
| [34:30] | Just couldn’t take it anymore. | 我就是忍无可忍了 | 
| [34:33] | But can we not talk about it? | 但我们能不谈这事了吗? | 
| [34:38] | I mean, why are you even here? You have an ironclad excuse to bail. | 你为什么还要过来? 你完全有理由不出现 不像英格丽那个胆小鬼 | 
| [34:42] | -[chuckles] -Unlike Ingrid, the coward. | |
| [34:45] | -Has she called you? -Sure didn’t. | -她有给你打电话吗? -当然没有 | 
| [34:47] | And I really don’t wanna talk about it. | 而且我真的不想谈这件事 | 
| [34:49] | I’m here because I love you, and to also get drunk. | 我来是因为我爱你 还有顺便买个醉 | 
| [34:54] | Here for that. | 我奉陪 | 
| [34:55] | Birthday shots are on the house. | 庆祝生日的酒 本店免费供应 | 
| [34:57] | Thanks, Javi. | 谢谢你 哈维 | 
| [34:59] | To your day of birth, and to my day of reckoning. | 敬你的生日 也敬我的清算日 | 
| [35:03] | [Rachel] To us. | 敬我们 | 
| [35:06] | [Tyler sighs deeply] | |
| [35:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? | 
| [35:09] | Not even a little bit. | 一点也不好 | 
| [35:11] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 | 
| [35:13] | I’ve been trying to reach you all night. You should’ve called me. I’d have helped. | 我一整晚都在找你 你应该给我打电话的 | 
| [35:16] | You mean would’ve tried to talk me out of it. | 你会试图劝阻我 | 
| [35:18] | No, Ty. I would’ve helped. | 不 泰勒 我会帮你 | 
| [35:21] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [35:23] | I’m gonna get another round. [sighs] | 我要再喝一轮 | 
| [35:27] | Um… | |
| [35:28] | I think he needs to go home more than he needs another round. | 我觉得比起再喝一轮 他更需要回家 | 
| [35:30] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [35:32] | To burning it all down. | 敬毁灭一切 | 
| [35:35] | [Anthony exhales] | |
| [35:36] | [Tyler] Mmm. [chuckles] | |
| [35:40] | [Tyler inhales deeply] | |
| [35:43] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [35:44] | I am officially exercising my right to stuff my face solo. | 我要正式行使我的权利 要求独占大餐 | 
| [35:48] | Shoo. | 走吧 | 
| [35:49] | It’s your birthday. Are you sure? | 今天是你的生日 你确定? | 
| [35:51] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 | 
| [35:53] | -Bye. -[Anthony] Bye. | -再见 -再见 | 
| [35:57] | [sighs, clears throat] | |
| [36:08] | Hello. | 你好呀 | 
| [36:19] | [Justin vocalizing “Happy Birthday”] | |
| [36:27] | So Ingrid sent you to pick up the cake? | 英格丽派你去取蛋糕? | 
| [36:31] | Awesome. | 好极了 | 
| [36:31] | [inhales] | |
| [36:34] | She really doesn’t care about my birthday. | 她真的不在乎我的生日 | 
| [36:36] | Yeah. Well, I’m good in a crisis, remember? | 是啊 不过 记得吗? 我是共度难关的好搭档 | 
| [36:40] | -Make a wish. -[scoffs] | 许个愿吧 摒除杂念 深吸一口气 | 
| [36:46] | Clear your mind. Take a breath. | |
| [36:49] | -[chuckles] -Find your zen zone. | 找到你心中的禅 | 
| [36:52] | Deep down you know what you want. Wish for that. | 内心深处 你知道自己想要什么 许愿吧 | 
| [37:00] | [“Jump” by Astrid S plays] | |
| [37:02] | ♪ If I fell with no one around ♪ | |
| [37:05] | ♪ Would it even make a sound? ♪ | |
| [37:07] | ♪ ‘Cause I can’t even make one now ♪ | |
| [37:11] | ♪ And I get these thoughts in my head ♪ | |
| [37:16] | ♪ But I wouldn’t do it anyway ♪ | |
| [37:19] | ♪ Or at least that’s what I say ♪ | |
| [37:22] | ♪ ‘Til I’m right on the edge ♪ | (亲爱的莉莉 我想申请加入编剧培养项目) | 
| [37:25] | ♪ I take a look at the bottom ♪ | |
| [37:28] | ♪ And I know it will hurt hitting ground ♪ | |
| [37:29] | ♪ But I don’t think That I’d mind the falling… ♪ | |
| [37:32] | [Ingrid] Entropy strikes again. I feel all over the place. | 混乱再次侵袭 我心慌意乱 | 
| [37:35] | I missed Rachel’s birthday, Tyler quit Parsons in a blaze of glory, | 我没去为瑞秋庆生 泰勒狠狠报复了帕森 荣耀离场 | 
| [37:39] | and Murphy is… [inhales] | 而墨菲比以往更加神秘了 | 
| [37:40] | …even more of a mystery than before. | |
| [37:42] | And the more I do for Marty, the more he asks of me. | 我为马蒂做得越多 他对我的要求就越多 | 
| [37:45] | The second law of thermodynamics tells us | 热力学第二定律告诉我们 | 
| [37:47] | that when entropy is left unchecked, systems dissolve into chaos. | 若放任熵值无限增加 系统将陷入混乱 | 
| [37:51] | How do I stop everything from spinning out of control? | 我该如何阻止这逐渐失控的一切? | 
| [37:55] | Now I think I get why you’re always rushing around. | 我想我现在明白 你为什么总是忙得团团转了 | 
| [37:57] | [Ingrid sighs] | |
| [37:58] | Working for Parsons Valentine | 为帕森瓦伦汀工作 每分每秒都会有事情找上你 你根本难以想象 | 
| [38:00] | is just things coming at you every second, huh? | |
| [38:02] | Mmm, you have no idea. | |
| [38:07] | Do you notice something a little off about Murphy’s transfer from London? | 你察觉到了吗? 墨菲从伦敦转职的事有些蹊跷 | 
| [38:11] | Everything about Murphy’s off. | 墨菲整个人都很蹊跷 | 
| [38:14] | [sighs] Oh. | |
| [38:17] | Sorry. Just had a really long day. | 抱歉 今天发生太多事了 | 
| [38:20] | Well, why don’t we shake all that off, take in the night? | 好吧 我们别去想那些烦心事了 专心享受良宵吧 | 
| [38:25] | It’ll get us closer to knowing ideal beauty. | 它会让我们更理解何为理想中的美好 别告诉我你要跟我谈柏拉图式的恋爱 | 
| [38:28] | [chuckles] Don’t tell me you’re getting all Platonic on me now. | |
| [38:31] | -Hey. Nothing about us is platonic. -[chuckles] | 嘿 我们之间可是半点也不柏拉图 | 
| [38:36] | [both chuckle] | |
| [38:37] | [romantic, instrumental music playing] | |
| [38:39] | [Ingrid chuckles] | |
| [38:41] | What did you do? | 你做了什么呀? | 
| [38:43] | Nothing less than you deserve. | 为了你 怎么都不为过 尼克… | 
| [38:51] | [exhales] Nick– | |
| [38:53] | Ingrid Yun, you’re the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time. | 英格丽允 这么长时间以来 遇见你是我最幸运的事 | 
| [38:57] | You’re brave and brilliant and passionate. | 你勇敢、聪明、热情 | 
| [39:01] | I love your mind. | 我爱你的心胸 | 
| [39:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [39:06] | [exhales] | |
| [39:08] | I wanna spend the rest of my life trying to see the same red you see. | 我想用余生的时间 与你见证同样的风景 | 
| [39:14] | [exhales] | |
| [39:22] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? | 
| [39:28] | [music fades out] | |
| [39:30] | [gentle piano music playing] | |
| [40:27] | [music fades out] |