时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [ambient music playing] | NETFLIX 剧集 |
[00:09] | [sirens wailing in the distance] | |
[00:12] | [Ingrid] Carl Sagan said we are but a mote of dust | 卡尔萨根曾说 我们不过是在阳光中漂浮的一粒微尘 |
[00:15] | suspended in a sunbeam. | |
[00:17] | I love the big questions. | 我喜欢那些终极问题 |
[00:19] | Where do we come from? Where are we going? Why are we here? | 我们从何处来?要往何处去? 我们为什么存在? |
[00:23] | And why the hell did I not make partner? | 我到底为什么没升上合伙人? |
[00:26] | [Sagan] There is perhaps no single question | 也许没有一个问题 |
[00:28] | that so transcends cultural and temporal divides, | 能够跨越文化与世俗的鸿沟 |
[00:32] | inspiring the imagination of our ancient forebearers | 既激发远古先人们的想象力 |
[00:37] | as well as the research of the modern cosmologist. | 又给当代宇宙学家的研究带来启发 (小Z 闵) |
[00:40] | [mobile ringing] | |
[00:46] | [Ingrid] Shit. | 见鬼 |
[00:48] | [Z] Ingrid? | 英格丽? |
[00:50] | Z, uh, to what do I owe the– | 小Z 找我有什么事… |
[00:52] | How did you know that Ted was gonna shut down Green Tech? | 你是什么时候知道 泰德打算关停绿色科技的? |
[00:54] | Was it when we first signed the deal? Or was it earlier? | 是我们第一次签约的时候吗? 或者更早? |
[00:58] | You know Ted has a history of killer acquisitions. | 你知道泰德有做杀手型并购的先例 |
[01:01] | Was it when you convinced me to sign a non-compete? | 是你劝我签竞业条款的时候吗? |
[01:05] | I’m… I’m really sorry, Z. | 对不起 小Z |
[01:06] | Maybe it was when we first met. | 也许是我们初次见面 |
[01:08] | When you yelled at me to fight the good fight. | 你义正辞严地让我 为正义事业而战的时候? |
[01:11] | -No, I… No, I didn’t know then. -But all the other times. | 不 我那时还不知道 但其他时候你都知道 |
[01:15] | [Ingrid exhales] | |
[01:16] | Congratulations, Ingrid. | 恭喜你 英格丽 |
[01:18] | I hope Parsons Valentine & Hunt was worth it. | 我希望帕森瓦伦汀和亨特 值得你这么做 |
[01:22] | -[line disconnects] -[sighs] | |
[01:26] | [groans] | |
[01:28] | [doorbell rings] | |
[01:36] | [sighs] | |
[01:37] | [doorbell rings] | |
[01:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:51] | I’m here to tell you that the normal two-week mourning period | 我是来提醒你 失业的伤感期通常是两个礼拜 |
[01:56] | for this kind of thing is officially over as of today. | 到今天就正式期满了 |
[02:01] | Well, in my culture, it’s three years. | 好吧 在我们的文化里 是三年 |
[02:05] | Isn’t that for a husband? | 那是悼念亡夫吧? |
[02:06] | I just need a little more time to feel sorry for myself. | 我只是需要再花点时间自怜自哀一下 |
[02:12] | -Are you pity-cooking for me again? -Yeah. | -你这是可怜我 又来给我做饭了? -是啊 |
[02:15] | [both chuckle] | |
[02:16] | I heard from Todd that Tyler got an offer from Hotham and White. | 我听托德说 泰勒拿到了霍森和怀特的工作邀请 |
[02:20] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[02:22] | Maybe he’ll be happier there. | 也许他在那里会更开心些 |
[02:25] | Maybe you could be too. | 也许你也可以 |
[02:29] | Or somewhere else. | 或者去其他地方 |
[02:31] | Why should I have to start over at a new firm? | 为什么我就该 去另一家律所重新开始? |
[02:33] | Why should Tyler? And why should we be penalized for Parsons’ mistakes? | 为什么泰勒就该走? 凭什么我们该为帕森的错误买单? |
[02:37] | A lot of “shoulds” in there. My dad always talked in “shoulds.” | 你一口气说了好多个“应该” 我爸也总把“应该”二字挂在嘴边 |
[02:43] | How the world should be, but neglected what is. | 抱怨世界“应该”是怎样怎样的 但忽略了现实 |
[02:47] | Trust me, Ingrid. Idealism doesn’t pay the rent. | 相信我 英格丽 理想主义不会为你支付房租 |
[02:51] | Yeah. But what should be is… | 对 但追求公平和正义 正是我热爱法律的原因 |
[02:55] | is why I love the law. | |
[02:57] | Speaking of paying the rent, you might be interested in this. | 说到付房租 有件事你或许感兴趣 |
[03:01] | I am now the proud lessee | 我现在是一名自豪的租户了 |
[03:03] | of a horrendously overpriced one-bedroom, two-bath in SoHo. | 在苏豪区拥有一间贵得要命的 单卧室两卫浴的公寓 |
[03:08] | Wait. You’ve officially moved out of the hotel? | 等一下 你正式搬出酒店了? |
[03:11] | Mm-hmm. | |
[03:15] | [Murphy exhales] | |
[03:17] | -I like New York. -[Ingrid sighs] | 我喜欢纽约 |
[03:20] | I really like New York. | 真的很喜欢 |
[03:28] | [Ingrid exhales] | |
[03:30] | -Merry Christmas, Ingrid. -Merry… | -圣诞快乐 英格丽 -圣诞… |
[03:34] | -Wait, wait. It’s… it’s Christmas? -Mm-hmm. | 慢着 今天是圣诞节了? |
[03:37] | [“Jingle Bells” by The Sugar Sisters playing] | |
[03:39] | Oh shit. Shit, I have to… I have to go home. | 见鬼 我得回家去 |
[03:45] | ♪ Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way ♪ | |
[03:50] | ♪ Oh what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh, hey… ♪ | |
[03:56] | Lina, the circus is not a long-term plan. | 莉娜 马戏表演 不能当作长期的职业规划 |
[03:59] | I told you it’s not a circus. | 都跟你说那不是普通马戏团了 |
[04:02] | It’s a performing theater circus. | 是正规在剧院演出的马戏团 |
[04:05] | -[Mr. Yun] It’s not a career. -[door shuts] | 不是正经职业 |
[04:07] | Hey. Sorry I’m so late. | 嘿 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[04:10] | Oh you work so hard. | 你工作太努力啦 |
[04:12] | [speaks Korean] [in English] Sit. You’re just in time. | 坐吧 你来得正是时候 |
[04:15] | [chuckles] | |
[04:17] | From all of us. | 这是我们一起送给你的 |
[04:18] | I didn’t get you guys anything. | 我都没给你们准备礼物 |
[04:21] | [Mr. Yun] Ah, you’re too busy with your big client and awards. | 你太忙了嘛 要应付大客户还有各种奖项 |
[04:30] | [Ingrid] Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:32] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[04:33] | And only 2.3 cows died for that status symbol. | 而且为了这个身份的象征 只牺牲了不到两头半的牛呢 |
[04:36] | [Mrs. Yun chuckles] | |
[04:37] | -I need to tell you guys something. -Perfect for a big partner at a big firm. | -我有话要跟你们说 -正适合给大律所的大合伙人用 英格丽 我们真为你骄傲 |
[04:41] | [Mrs. Yun] Oh, Ingrid, we’re so proud of you. | |
[04:44] | Ingrid… [speaks Korean] | 英格丽… |
[04:48] | I quit Parsons Valentine two weeks ago. | 我两周前从帕森瓦伦汀辞职了 |
[04:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:51] | Because they didn’t promote me. | 因为他们没有给我晋升 |
[04:54] | So you try again next year. | 那你可以明年再争取呀 |
[04:56] | I don’t think they’re ever gonna promote me. | 我觉得他们永远不会给我那个机会 |
[04:59] | -What did you do wrong? -Nothing! I did everything right! | -你做错了什么? -完全没有!我的表现无懈可击! |
[05:02] | If you ask nicely and say you’re sorry… | 如果你去道歉 礼貌地请求… |
[05:04] | But I’m not sorry. I didn’t do anything wrong. | 但我不觉得抱歉 我什么也没做错 |
[05:07] | …then you can go back. | 那你就可以回去了 |
[05:19] | [Mrs. Yun] Ingrid! Ingrid! | 英格丽! 为什么他总觉得一切都是我的错? |
[05:22] | Why does he always assume everything is my fault? | |
[05:24] | Ingrid… [speaks Korean] | 英格丽 刚来美国时 我们一无所有 |
[05:26] | [in English] …we came to America with nothing. | |
[05:28] | I know, I know. With $200 in his pocket. | 我知道 他口袋里只有200美元 |
[05:31] | Money is security. | 钱能提供保障 钱能带来安全感 |
[05:33] | Money is safety. | |
[05:35] | What about happiness? | 那快乐呢? |
[05:37] | I feel like if I’m not valedictorian, if I’m not cello first chair, | 我感觉如果我当不上 毕业生代表、大提琴首席 |
[05:40] | or big-time partner at a big-time firm, he doesn’t think I’m good enough. | 或者律所的合伙人 他就总觉得我还不够好 |
[05:43] | You know, in grad school, | 他当年要一边读研 一边在大楼当管理员 |
[05:45] | he had to work as a building superintendent. | |
[05:48] | At 2:00 a.m., he would unclog people’s toilets, | 凌晨2点去给人通厕所 |
[05:51] | clean out cockroaches. | 清理蟑螂 |
[05:53] | Why do you think he did all that? | 你以为他为什么要做那些? 全是为了我们 为了你 |
[05:54] | He did all that for us, for you. | |
[05:58] | For you to be happy. | 为了你能快乐地成长 |
[05:59] | Ingrid, he loves you. | 英格丽 他爱你 |
[06:01] | -He has a funny way of showing it. -Ingrid. | -那他的表达方式可真奇怪 -英格丽 |
[06:05] | [door opens, slams shut] | |
[06:09] | [knocks on door] | |
[06:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:17] | You, uh… you forgot to open this. | 你忘了打开这个 |
[06:25] | You know, I remember the first day you came back from Harvard. | 我还记得你第一次从哈佛回来的那天 |
[06:30] | I was sitting on the front porch for two hours before you and Dad got home. | 我在门廊上坐了两个小时 你和爸爸才终于到家 |
[06:36] | I remember seeing you. | 我记得你当时的样子 |
[06:38] | New haircut, new clothes, | 新发型、新衣服 |
[06:41] | and just this new air about you. | 那种焕然一新的气象 |
[06:46] | And a lace collar. | 还有你那蕾丝花边的衣领 |
[06:48] | That was when you were going through your whole RBG thing. | 那时候你正朝着 成为大法官的理想前进 |
[06:52] | I was so in awe of you. | 我觉得你好厉害 |
[06:55] | So proud. | 我觉得特别骄傲 |
[06:56] | I’m still so proud, especially for quitting your job. | 我现在依然为你感到骄傲 尤其是你有魄力辞职 |
[07:01] | I never stopped that whole RBG thing. [chuckles] | 我从未放弃成为大法官的理想 |
[07:05] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[07:10] | “I owe you…” | “我欠你…” |
[07:13] | All right. Let’s see. | 好吧 我们来看看 |
[07:15] | One apartment cleaning. | 一次公寓打扫 (一节空中丝带课 一次按摩) |
[07:19] | “Breakfast in bed.” [sighs] | “在床上吃早餐” (一天之内对你言听计从) |
[07:21] | “One full apology.” | “一个完整的道歉” |
[07:25] | Says it expires tonight. | 上面写着今晚到期 |
[07:27] | Yeah. So you better cash it in while it’s still good. | 对 所以你最好在那之前兑现福利 |
[07:37] | You remember how you wrote my essays for Princeton? | 还记得你以前会帮我 写普林斯顿的作文吗? |
[07:40] | Mom and Dad told me to. | 是爸妈让我写的 |
[07:43] | Yeah, but did you ever think about how it made me feel? | 对 但你有没有考虑过我的感受? |
[07:49] | Okay, well, this doesn’t sound like an apology. | 这听起来可不像在道歉 |
[07:55] | If you guys are always doing stuff for me, | 如果你们凡事都替我完成 |
[07:59] | how do I know I can do it on my own? | 我怎么能知道自己行不行呢? |
[08:02] | How do I know I’m not a total screw-up? | 我怎么能知道 我不是个彻底的废物? |
[08:05] | [Ingrid exhales] | |
[08:07] | Look. Mom and Dad always told me to take care of you. | 听着 爸妈一直让我照顾你 |
[08:11] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[08:12] | I didn’t understand why I always have to be perfect and you get | 我不明白为什么我必须凡事做到最好 而你就能随心所欲地做自己 |
[08:16] | to be you. | |
[08:19] | Well… | 其实… |
[08:21] | I always thought I needed to be you. | 我一直想努力成为跟你一样的人 |
[08:27] | I wanted to get into Cirque so bad to prove that I could. | 我那么渴望加入太阳马戏团 就是为了证明我有本事 |
[08:33] | And then I did something dumb, | 可然后我就做了件蠢事 |
[08:36] | and I hurt the last person in the world that I wanna hurt. | 伤害了全世界我最不想伤害的人 |
[08:43] | I’m really sorry… [speaks Korean] | 真的很对不起… |
[08:47] | [in English] I’m far from perfect. | 我一点也不完美 |
[08:50] | I’m sorry too. | 我也该说声对不起 |
[08:54] | -[“Life as It Comes” by Geoffroy playing] -♪ Don’t go take this for granted ♪ | |
[08:59] | ♪ Life’s too short to be missing out ♪ | |
[09:03] | ♪ So take the rise, take the fall Or take it all ♪ | |
[09:07] | ♪ Take life as it comes, brother ♪ | |
[09:12] | ♪ ‘Cause no one else Will live it for you, mmm ♪ | |
[09:19] | [Rachel] Sorry to call you on the day after Christmas. | 抱歉 圣诞节刚过就给你打电话 |
[09:21] | You kidding? You saved me from my Aunt Shareen’s potluck | 你帮我逃过了莎琳姨妈的百乐餐 |
[09:23] | -and not-so-subtle matchmaking. -[Rachel chuckles] | 和乱点鸳鸯谱 |
[09:25] | Think Bend It Like Beckham in Piscataway, New Jersey. | 那简直就是新泽西州 皮斯卡特维版的《我爱贝克汉姆》 |
[09:29] | By the way, since Ingrid quit, | 对了 既然英格丽辞职了 |
[09:30] | I spoke to Staffing and had Justin moved to any other floor. | 我跟人员配备分部的同事打过招呼 把贾斯汀调到其他楼层去了 |
[09:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 伊莱莎说 我们有客户遭遇紧急情况 |
[09:36] | So Eliza said something about a client emergency. | |
[09:39] | [Nihal] Uh-huh. | |
[09:42] | Wujay. | 舞杰 |
[09:45] | Actually, it’s Wanda Jean now. | 其实 我现在叫旺达琴 |
[09:47] | So yeah, in the past few months, or “quarter,” I guess, | 对 前几个月 或者说“上一季度” |
[09:50] | I renovated rides, spiced up the food, | 我翻新了游乐设施、提升了食品风味 |
[09:53] | brought back Grammy’s old holiday special events, | 重启了奶奶的传统节日特别活动 |
[09:56] | and got the employees, or “Fun Time Friends,” | 我的“欢乐时光小伙伴们” |
[09:58] | as I like to call them, excited and happy to work on the farm again. | 我喜欢这么称呼我的员工 他们又重燃了在农场工作的热情 |
[10:02] | Damn, girl. You’re like a real turnaround savant. | 天啊 姑娘 你是扭转干坤的专家呀 这好比一个企业重建的过程 |
[10:06] | Um, it’s like a process of corporate renewal. | |
[10:10] | Revamping value proposition, boosting employee morale, and retention– | 改造价值主张 提升员工士气 以及保留… |
[10:13] | Yeah. I mean, the board seems really happy, | 是啊 董事会似乎很高兴 |
[10:16] | but my idiot brother and sister are not. | 但我的白痴兄妹就不那么开心了 |
[10:18] | They’re always trying to make me look bad so they can get the farm. | 他们想破坏我的形象 好抢走农场 |
[10:21] | But if the board loves you, then what’s the problem? | 你有董事会的亲睐 能有什么问题? |
[10:23] | So, last week at the holiday party, | 在上周的节日派对上 |
[10:25] | I might have had one too many and hooked up with an employee. | 我可能多喝了点酒 跟一个员工搞上了 |
[10:31] | Look. | 听着 只要你们俩都是成年人 而且双方出于自愿… |
[10:33] | As long as you guys are both adults and it was consensual– | |
[10:35] | Yeah. It was with Gordy Gander. | 对方是戈蒂甘德 |
[10:38] | Gordy Gander? He was still in costume. | 戈蒂甘德?他当时还穿着服装 |
[10:41] | -You know, as a goose? -Oh. | 装扮成一只大鹅 |
[10:44] | Yeah. | 对 那一幕好像被人拍下来了 |
[10:45] | Um, and, you know, someone… | |
[10:47] | [chuckles] …may or may not have caught it on camera. | |
[10:53] | Stewie the Squirrel. | 松鼠斯蒂维 |
[10:55] | So you fucked a goose | 所以你上了一只鹅 |
[10:56] | and you’re being blackmailed by a squirrel? | 然后被一只松鼠要挟了? |
[10:59] | Yeah. W… whatever. Listen. | 对 随你怎么形容吧 听着 |
[11:01] | I don’t care what it costs. | 我愿意付出任何代价 只要你阻止他 帮我保住农场 (破产!) (崭露头角的同性恋设计师) (在与拉克斯的官司大战后 宣告破产) (英格丽 我们能见个面吗?拜托) (墨菲:祝你跟泰勒和好!) (英格丽:谢谢) 慢着 打住 |
[11:03] | You need to stop him before I lose the farm. | |
[11:05] | [chuckles] | |
[11:10] | [“One More Time” by James Gruntz playing] | |
[11:13] | ♪ I wanna wake up with nothin’ ♪ | |
[11:18] | ♪ Heavy on my mind ♪ | |
[11:22] | ♪ I know we got our issues ♪ | |
[11:26] | ♪ I wanna let them slide ♪ | |
[11:31] | ♪ I wanna wake up without things, mmm ♪ | |
[11:35] | ♪ Tearin’ us apart ♪ | |
[11:40] | ♪ Let’s build a new beginning ♪ | |
[11:44] | ♪ And make a brand new start ♪ | |
[11:46] | ♪ Oh baby, I ♪ | |
[11:48] | ♪ I’ll be comin’ by one more time I’ll be comin’ by one more time ♪ | |
[11:53] | ♪ I’ll be comin’ by one more time I’ll be comin’ by one more time ♪ | |
[11:57] | [song fades out] | |
[12:00] | [mobile chimes] | |
[12:02] | [keypad clicking] | |
[12:08] | [doorbell dings] | |
[12:15] | [door shuts] | |
[12:19] | [chuckles] Wait. Stop. | |
[12:22] | With Javi? | 跟哈维? |
[12:24] | I will never look at that piano the same again. | 我再也无法直视那架钢琴了 |
[12:26] | Is it serious? | 你们是认真的吗? |
[12:28] | I just need to focus on me right now. | 我目前只想专注于自身 |
[12:30] | Who I am and… | 搞清楚我的真实想法和追求 |
[12:32] | who I wanna be. | |
[12:34] | But you and the fuckboy are seriously serious? | 但你和那个风流小子是认真的吗? |
[12:38] | He’s been through a lot. And he’s trying hard to be not a fuckboy. | 他经历了很多 而且他很努力地洗心革面了 他那个大款情人呢? |
[12:44] | Mmm, and the sugar mommy? | |
[12:46] | He ended it and moved out. | 他跟她断了 还搬出了宾馆 |
[12:47] | [inhales] | |
[12:49] | This is it. | 这次是真的 |
[12:50] | The real deal. I can feel it. | 他是我的真爱 我能感觉到 |
[12:53] | We both can. | 他也一样 |
[12:55] | Okay. Maybe I was wrong about him. | 好吧 也许是我看错他了 |
[13:00] | But you were right about everything else. | 但其他的你都没说错 |
[13:03] | Marty, Parsons, | 马蒂、帕森 |
[13:07] | me. | 还有我 |
[13:10] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[13:13] | I’m really sorry, Tyler. | 真的很对不起 泰勒 |
[13:16] | Couldn’t figure out who was worse, you or Dan. | 你和丹 我都分不清谁更可恶 我知道 |
[13:19] | [sighs] I know. | |
[13:21] | I am so, so sorry. You have no idea. | 你不知道我有多抱歉 |
[13:24] | If you don’t stop apologizing, I truly never will forgive you. | 你再这么不停地道歉 我就真的永远不原谅你了 |
[13:26] | [both chuckle] | |
[13:28] | I don’t think Rachel ever will. | 我觉得瑞秋是不会原谅我了 |
[13:30] | [inhales] | |
[13:31] | I miss us. | 真怀念我们在一起的日子 |
[13:35] | All of us. | 我们三个人一起 |
[13:38] | By this time last year, | 去年的这个时候 |
[13:39] | I thought we’d all be celebrating making partner together. | 我以为我们现在 会在一起庆祝升上合伙人呢 |
[13:42] | I know. [inhales] | 是啊 |
[13:44] | Not only did none of us make partner, I screwed over my best friend, | 可我们不但都没升上合伙人 我还伤害了我最好的朋友 |
[13:48] | and really screwed over Z Min, and the planet. | 坑害了小Z 破坏了地球 你只是传话的人罢了 坑害小Z的是这个体制 |
[13:52] | Mm-mm. You were just the messenger. Z got screwed because of the system. | |
[13:56] | Because of the Marty Adlers and the Ted Lassiters of the world. | 是这世上的马蒂艾德勒 和泰德拉希特们 |
[13:59] | Unfortunately, you can’t take down The Man. | 不幸的是 你无法推翻强权 |
[14:04] | No. You can’t take down The Man, | 不 虽然无法推翻强权 |
[14:07] | but maybe you can take down a man. | 但也许我们能推翻某个当权者 |
[14:10] | [inspiring music playing] | |
[14:20] | [Nihal] Not only is Stewie the Squirrel blackmailing Wanda Jean, | 原来松鼠斯蒂维 不但敲诈勒索旺达琴 |
[14:23] | he’s working a side gig in Times Square. | 还在时代广场做了份兼职 |
[14:25] | Nice work, Watson. | 干得好 华生 |
[14:26] | I see myself as more of an Angela Lansbury. | 我觉得自己更像是安吉拉兰斯伯瑞 |
[14:29] | Only thing more fun than solving a murder is writing about solving a murder. | 比侦破谋杀案更有趣的 就只有亲手撰写破案过程了 |
[14:32] | Yeah. Homegirl did know how to juggle a day job and a hobby. | 是啊 这位美女很懂得 如何兼顾正职和爱好呢 |
[14:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 (新高度剧院 戏剧写作课程) |
[14:38] | [line disconnects] | (现开放接受申请) |
[14:44] | [Spanish hip-hop music playing] | |
[14:50] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[15:00] | Hey. Uh, how much for a selfie? | 你好 合照一张多少钱? |
[15:03] | -Hundred bucks. -What? | -100块 -什么? |
[15:05] | -Twenty. -Eighty. | |
[15:06] | -Twenty. Twenty. -Forty. | |
[15:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:12] | [camera shutter clicks] | |
[15:15] | I look good. | 我看起来不错 |
[15:17] | Unfortunately, you don’t. | 很遗憾 你就未必了 |
[15:19] | Profiting off of Grammy Goose’s characters is a breach of your employment contract | 利用葛莱美鹅的卡通动物形象牟利 违背了你与欢乐时光农场 |
[15:22] | with the Fun Time Farm Interest Group and Holding. | 利益集团和控股公司签订的劳务合同 |
[15:25] | If you wanna keep your job, | 不想丢了工作 就在这份保密协议上签字 并删除所有 涉及旺达琴韦芙的镜头和片段 |
[15:26] | sign this NDA and delete all footage you have | |
[15:29] | of Wanda Jean Weaver. | |
[15:35] | I’m sure Brooklyn and Pryce Weaver would be more than willing to negotiate. | 我相信布鲁克林和普莱斯韦芙 会很乐意跟我协商 |
[15:38] | Let the bidding war begin. | 让竞标大战拉开序幕吧 还有 你欠我20块钱 |
[15:40] | Also, you owe me 20 bucks. | |
[15:43] | You know, I happen to know that the Fun Time Farm pays a fair wage. | 我恰好知道 欢乐时光农场提供的薪资不菲 |
[15:46] | So what’s with the creepy side hustle? | 你为什么还要捞偏门? |
[15:48] | It’s not creepy. I’m just– Whatever. | 没有 我只是…随你怎么说吧 |
[15:50] | No, I’m serious. Are you saving up for something? | 我说真的 你是要攒钱做什么事吗? |
[15:53] | What do you want? What do you really want in life? | 你想要什么? 你真正的人生追求是什么? |
[15:56] | To fly. | 我想飞 |
[15:58] | Actually, I’m serious. I wanted to fly planes. | 真的 我没开玩笑 我想开飞机 |
[16:01] | -You wanna be a pilot? -Yeah. But I’m 37. That ship sailed. | -你想当飞行员? -对 但我已经37岁了 没戏了 |
[16:05] | I’m gonna make you a deal. | 我来跟你做个交易 |
[16:07] | 50K? That’s about how much it costs to get your pilot’s license, right? | 五万美金怎么样? 够你拿到飞行员执照了吧? |
[16:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:11] | And flexible hours at Fun Time Farms so you can get your flight lessons in, | 以及在欢乐时光农场 有灵活的工作时间 以便你上飞行课 |
[16:15] | and also I won’t sue your ass. | 外加我不会起诉你 |
[16:17] | Are you seriously going to give me 50K? | 你真的要给我五万块? |
[16:19] | Hell yeah, I am. | 千真万确 |
[16:21] | Look, you can’t let your dreams die | 别被这份 |
[16:22] | just because you got caught up in the bullshit squirrel handcuffs | 假扮松鼠的工作 束缚了手脚 放弃追逐梦想呀 |
[16:25] | of your day job. | |
[16:27] | You know, you only live once, | 生命只有一次 你得去追求自己真正想要的东西 |
[16:28] | you gotta… you gotta go after what you really want. | |
[16:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | I’m gonna be a pilot. | 我要当飞行员 (莫伊斯搬家公司) |
[16:37] | [inspiring music playing] | |
[16:55] | Uh-uh. No. You are the last person that I wanna see on this dying planet. | 不 你是我在这颗垂死的星球上 最不想见到的人了 |
[16:59] | I know you’re mad at me, and you have every right to be– | 我知道你很生气 你完全有权利生气… |
[17:01] | -No! No more lies. -I’m so sorry about what happened– | -不!别再来骗我了 -过去的事 我很抱歉… |
[17:04] | Brandon, can you escort Miss Yun out of the building, please? | 布兰登 请你护送允小姐出大楼好吗? (我可以补救) |
[17:11] | [Ingrid sighs] | |
[17:14] | [dramatic music playing] | |
[17:31] | [snowball splats] | |
[17:47] | [Ingrid] We’re not going to be able to take down Sun Corp, | 我们没办法打倒太阳集团 |
[17:50] | but what if we can take down its CEO? | 但要是能推翻它的首席执行官呢? |
[17:52] | Ted Lassiter. | 泰德拉希特 |
[17:53] | He’s the problem at Sun Corp. So let’s get rid of him. | 他才是太阳集团的问题所在 解决他就好 |
[17:56] | It’s not that easy, Ingrid. | 这谈何容易啊 英格丽 |
[17:57] | Min now has a huge chunk of Sun Corp’s shares. So does NewLeaf. | 闵氏如今手握太阳集团的大把股份 新一叶也是 |
[18:02] | It’s possible. | 有可能实现的 |
[18:03] | If we can convince your dad and work together with NewLeaf, | 只要我们能说服你爸爸 与新一叶合作 |
[18:05] | we can oust Ted via a shareholder block. | 就能通过股东决议让泰德下台 |
[18:10] | You’re crazy. It’ll never work. | 你这是痴人说梦 不可能成功的 |
[18:13] | “Justice calls us to right what is wrong.” | “我们蒙正义召唤 纠正错误 |
[18:16] | “Sometimes that means we have to fight the power.” | 有时那意味着必须反抗强权” |
[18:21] | -Are you quoting Public Enemy? -[Ingrid exhales] | 这是引用“全民公敌”的话? |
[18:25] | Ingrid, I– | 英格丽 我… |
[18:26] | I know it’s a long shot, but what do we have to lose? | 我知道希望渺茫 但试试又何妨呢? |
[18:28] | I mean, you can’t go down without a fight. | 你不能就这么束手待毙 |
[18:30] | Not after how hard you’ve worked to build Green Tech and how much good it could do. | 你那么努力才建立起绿色科技 想想看 它能为地球带来多大贡献呀 |
[18:35] | And… [inhales] | 而且私心里 我也必须尽力一试 弥补之前的所作所为 |
[18:37] | …selfishly, after how much bad I did, | |
[18:41] | I have to try and make it right. | 纠正错误 |
[18:46] | Come on, Z. | 点头吧 小Z |
[18:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:57] | [Ingrid] You didn’t trust Sun Corp to do the right thing, | 你们不相信太阳集团会做出正确决策 所以才去帕森试探 |
[18:59] | which is why you came to Parsons. | |
[19:01] | To suss out what Ted was gonna do with Green Tech. | 调查泰德打算如何处置绿色科技 |
[19:03] | If you found out he was gonna kill it, you would have taken action. | 若你们当时发现他想扼杀它 一定会采取行动的 |
[19:06] | Like you did with BP’s attempt to purchase Gulf Energy. | 正如英国石油 尝试收购海湾能源公司时那样 |
[19:09] | If you want to make a run for the throne, you best be sure you can kill the king. | 若你想争夺王位 最好确保能将国王一击毙命 |
[19:13] | But if Ted sees us coming, he’ll close ranks and be untouchable. | 可泰德察觉到我们的异动 必然会严防死守 |
[19:18] | Right. So how much of Sun Corp does NewLeaf own? | 对 那么新一叶 究竟拥有多少太阳集团的股份? |
[19:23] | How can we possibly trust you? | 我们凭什么相信你? |
[19:25] | Up until very recently, you were Ted Lassiter’s lapdog. | 直到不久以前 你还是泰德拉希特的走狗 |
[19:30] | I trust her, | 我相信她 |
[19:33] | because only someone good feels so bad about being so… | 因为只有一个好人在做错事时 才会感觉…如此愧疚 |
[19:36] | [inhales] …well, terrible. | |
[19:43] | We each have toeholds. Just under the regulated 5%. | 我们每个人都有预先持股 刚好在5%的规定门槛 |
[19:48] | Okay. So that’s 15%. | 好的 那就是15% |
[19:51] | With Min’s 13, that’s a total of 28. | 加上闵氏的13% 总共是28%的股份 |
[19:53] | We just need another 22% to ensure majority. | 只要再拉到22%的股东票 就能保证占多数了 |
[19:57] | “Just”? | “只要”? |
[19:58] | Look, I know it sounds crazy, but we can do this. | 我知道这听起来像天方夜谭 但我们能做到的 |
[20:01] | We can get it to 50.1% if we work together. | 只要团结合作 我们一定能拿到50.1%的股东票 (股东名单) |
[20:07] | We’ve been compiling lists of Sun Corp’s biggest shareholders, | 我们汇总了太阳集团大股东的名单 |
[20:10] | but held off on a full-court press until we were confident we could win. | 但在胜券在握之前 绝不能发动全场紧逼战术 |
[20:14] | Will Mr. Blue Eyes be able to help? | 那位蓝眼睛先生会帮忙吗? |
[20:16] | Murphy? | 墨菲? 他对太阳集团负有信托责任 |
[20:18] | Oh he has a fiduciary responsibility to Sun Corp, | |
[20:21] | so I couldn’t put him in that position. | 我不能让他为难 |
[20:23] | Well, what are we waiting on? Time to start dialing for votes. | 我们还等什么呢?开始打电话拉票吧 |
[20:26] | Right. Um, here. How about I take the first few pages… | 好 我来负责前面几页… |
[20:29] | Sun Corp is doubling down on fossil fuels | 全社会都在致力于减少碳排放量 |
[20:31] | at a time when all of society is trying to reduce carbon emissions. | 太阳集团却对化石燃料加倍注资 |
[20:34] | Not to mention its profits in the last three quarters were short of expectations. | 更别提之前三个季度 集团的利润都低于预期了 |
[20:38] | There’s no other moral option. | 从道义上讲 这是必然的选择 |
[20:40] | Ted Lassiter’s single-handedly driving this planet off a cliff. | 泰德拉希特正一意孤行 将地球拖向深渊 |
[20:43] | He’s a blight on humanity. | 他是全人类的祸害 |
[20:45] | So… [exhales] | 所以 谢谢你 (目前总票数:30%) |
[20:47] | …thank you. | |
[20:53] | [telephone ringing in the distance] | |
[20:54] | Maybe I am crazy. | 也许我真的是疯了 |
[20:56] | There’s a fine line between madness and heroism. | 疯子和英雄之间只有一线之隔 |
[20:59] | Yeah. Well, “Idealism doesn’t pay the rent.” | 是啊 不过 “理想主义不会为你支付房租” |
[21:01] | And you think I’ve never had to pay the rent. | 你认为我从来不用为房租发愁 |
[21:04] | You know, my dad says all the idealists he knows are dead, but here we are. | 我爸说他所知的理想主义者都死绝了 但如今 我们正站在这里 |
[21:10] | Well, we’re gonna need a lot more than idealism | 要说服这些股东 光靠理想主义可远远不够 嘿 我们能行的 |
[21:12] | to get through the list of all these shareholders in time. | |
[21:14] | Hey. We got this. | |
[21:16] | [Ingrid exhales] | |
[21:25] | Do you know when Z’s green energy gamble went bust, | 你知道吗?当初小Z 投资绿色能源赔得血本无归 |
[21:29] | his dad threatened to cut him off | 他父亲以切断所有资金支持为威胁 让他放弃发展可再生能源 |
[21:31] | if he didn’t drop the whole renewable push? | |
[21:34] | Let me guess. He refused, and eventually, his dad came around. | 让我猜猜 他断然拒绝 最终他爸爸回心转意了 |
[21:38] | No. | 不 |
[21:39] | Z quit. | 小Z辞职了 |
[21:41] | Lived out of a tent for a year, | 他住了一年的帐篷 |
[21:42] | and helped a local coastal non-profit clean up beaches. | 帮助一个当地的非营利组织清理海滩 |
[21:45] | Until his older brother finally convinced him to come back to the fold. | 直到他哥哥最终说服他回到公司 不 我不是那个意思 不 那不是… |
[21:57] | No. That’s not what I meant. I was… No, no, no. That’s not– | |
[22:00] | No, no. I… I… That’s… Hello? | 不 我…那… 喂? |
[22:11] | [door opens] | |
[22:12] | [Tyler] Hey, girl. | 嘿 姑娘 |
[22:15] | Now I know you’re not having a party and not inviting me. | 我可算知道了 原来你不是 自己跑去参加派对不邀请我呀 |
[22:19] | You called for NewLeaf’s info. So I told Alma, who told Nihal… | 你打电话询问新一叶的情况 我告诉了阿尔玛 她又告诉了尼哈尔… |
[22:22] | Who told me. | 尼哈尔告诉了我 |
[22:25] | You were gonna launch a shareholders’ coup without your best friends? | 你打算撇下最好的朋友 独自发动政变? |
[22:28] | Or without Brooklyn’s best pizza? | 连布鲁克林最好的披萨也不要了? |
[22:32] | You guys. Aw. | 你们来啦 |
[22:37] | -Thank you. -We got you, girl. | -谢谢 -我们挺你 姑娘 |
[22:39] | This will be fun. | 这一定会很有趣的 |
[22:42] | [“Mosaic” by Tiflis Transit playing] | |
[22:47] | But just last year, | 但就在去年 |
[22:48] | a Dutch court ruled that Shell must reduce carbon emissions by 45% by… | 一家荷兰法院裁定 壳牌石油必须将碳排放量降低45%… |
[22:51] | …offset any short-term impact on profitability. | …抵消任何对盈利能力的短期冲击 |
[22:54] | This type of long-term IP is huge. | 选择这种长期知识产权才是上策 |
[22:57] | Yes. Oil and gas may be in fashion, but you know what’s always in fashion? | 对 石油和天然气现在是主流 但你知道什么才是永远的主流吗? |
[23:01] | Being on the right side of history. | 站在历史正确的一边 |
[23:03] | Is this one with you too? | 他也是你的人吗? |
[23:05] | Justin? [sighs] It’s so great to see you. | 贾斯汀?很高兴见到你 |
[23:08] | Figured any help was good help. | 我想来出一份力 |
[23:10] | Of course. Let me just get you set up. | 好呀 我来帮你安排 |
[23:16] | Here is a shareholders list. Start making some calls. | 这是一份股东名单 开始打电话吧 |
[23:20] | Got it. Guess I’ll set up over here. | 收到 那我就坐这儿吧 |
[23:24] | ♪ Whereever I go, whatever I do ♪ | (目前总票数:32%) (太阳集团 泰德) (闵氏-新一叶) |
[23:29] | ♪ No matter the move what matters is… ♪ | |
[23:34] | ♪ Whereever I go… ♪ | (目前总票数:39%) |
[23:35] | [Ingrid] Shareholders like you that we can face Goliath. | 像你这样的股东… |
[23:38] | Yes. Thank you! | 好的 谢谢你! |
[23:40] | [exhales] | |
[23:41] | Another 1.2%! | 再添1.2%! |
[23:43] | Hey. You are a hero! [chuckles] | 嘿 你真是个英雄! |
[23:45] | -And definitely crazy. -[Ingrid chuckles] | 也绝对是个疯子 |
[23:47] | [mobile ringing] | |
[23:49] | -Oh excuse me. -Of course. | -失陪一下 -当然 |
[23:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:54] | [Murphy] Hey. How are you? | 嘿 你好吗? |
[23:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[24:00] | I’m getting pizza with Tyler and Rachel. | 我在跟泰勒和瑞秋一起吃披萨 |
[24:02] | We made up. | 我们和好了 |
[24:03] | Oh well done. I’m really happy for you. | 好样的 我真为你高兴 |
[24:06] | Thank you. [chuckles] | 谢谢 |
[24:08] | I was gonna see if I could entice you to Via Carota, | 我原本想引诱你 去维亚卡洛塔共进晚餐 |
[24:10] | but you already have pizza. | 但你已经在吃披萨了 |
[24:13] | Hey, Ingrid. Listen. | 嘿 英格丽 听着 |
[24:16] | I meant what I said this morning. | 今早说的话 我是认真的 |
[24:19] | I really like New York. | 我真的很喜欢纽约 |
[24:23] | I may even love it here. | 甚至可能会爱上这里 |
[24:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[24:32] | Anyway, get back to your friends. | 好了 去跟你的朋友们聊天吧 |
[24:35] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[24:43] | -Another 0.1%, baby. -Every bit counts. [exhales] | 又搞定0.1% 宝贝儿 积沙成塔嘛 |
[24:49] | Thank you, Rachel. Really. | 谢谢你 瑞秋 真的 |
[24:52] | [inhales] | |
[24:53] | And, you know, I am so– | 还有 我真的很… |
[24:54] | I know. That’s why I’m here. | 我知道 所以我才会来这里 |
[24:57] | Well, and Tyler said there’d be Peppino’s. | 而且泰勒说这里有佩皮诺吃 |
[24:59] | [chuckles] | |
[25:00] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[25:01] | Tyler also said that you and pineapple marzipan are serious. | 泰勒还说你跟杏仁糖菠萝是认真的 |
[25:05] | Like soulmate-destiny serious. | 是命中注定的灵魂伴侣那种认真 妹子! |
[25:08] | -[exhales] -Girl! | |
[25:09] | [both chuckle] | |
[25:11] | Oh and I’m sorry about… | 还有那家伙的事 对不起… |
[25:19] | Don’t be. That was seriously never serious. | 犯不着 我跟他从来就不是认真的 |
[25:22] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[25:23] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:25] | It’s just I’ve never seen you so happy being so unhappy with someone before. | 只是我从来没见过你跟人闹翻以后 再见面会这么高兴的 |
[25:36] | -[gentle music playing] -[Justin speaking indistinctly] | |
[25:40] | It was summers at Kingsley Pines. | 我以前常在金斯利松林度夏 |
[25:44] | Hiking through the forest, | 林间徒步 |
[25:45] | you know, kayaking on the lake, looking at the stars at night. | 湖面泛舟 夜赏繁星 |
[25:48] | Cliché stuff, but it does really matter. Nature’s good for your soul, you know? | 你想怎么说都行 但这真的很重要 大自然能洗涤灵魂 |
[25:52] | So that’s why I think it’s important to get involved… | 所以我认为有必要加入… |
[25:54] | Hey, Nihal. I need you to pick something up for me. | 嘿 尼哈尔 我想请你帮我取点东西 (新一叶 我们相信防范胜于补救) |
[26:03] | This place is amazing. | 这地方太棒了 |
[26:05] | I actually got the idea for NewLeaf watching the Patriots play the Colts. | 创立新一叶 其实是我在看 爱国者对战小马的比赛时萌生的想法 |
[26:10] | All the lineman smashing together in a defensive line | 所有线卫戮力同心 建起一道防守线 |
[26:13] | creating this impenetrable wall. | 一面牢不可破的壁垒 |
[26:16] | The whole team stronger than the sum of its parts. | 整个团队齐心协力 达到一加一大于二的效果 |
[26:20] | So I joined forces with my friends Nella and Lacey. | 所以我决定跟我的朋友 奈拉和蕾西携手合作 |
[26:24] | Three like-minded women with resources. | 三个志同道合、掌握资源的女性 |
[26:27] | Working better, smarter, stronger, together. | 凝聚在一起 我们会更好、更聪明、更强大 |
[26:35] | So we’ve called everyone? | 所有人都打过了吗? |
[26:36] | We’ve run through the entire list. | 整个名单都打遍了 |
[26:38] | Right. Where are we gonna find another 2%? | 是啊 我们上哪儿再拉2%的票呢? |
[26:41] | And fast. The shareholder meeting’s in two days. | 而且要快 过两天就是股东大会了 |
[26:47] | What about a dawn raid? We just need someone to buy 2% when the market opens. | 试试黎明突袭吧? 找个人在开盘时购入2%的股票 |
[26:51] | That’s almost 300 million. | 那要将近三亿美元呢 |
[26:52] | Who’s got that kind of cash just lying around? | 谁手头有那么多现钱啊? |
[26:59] | What? | 怎么了? |
[27:02] | Hold, please. | 请稍等 |
[27:08] | Hey, girl. Um, so you remember that thing we were talking about the other day? | 嘿 姑娘 还记得我们上回说的那件事吗? |
[27:11] | Yeah. Not only is it a great business investment, | 对 这不但是绝佳的商业投资 |
[27:15] | it’s also a chance to show your board how business savvy you are. | 还是一个向董事会 展示你商业头脑的机会 |
[27:18] | Like true CEO material. | 证明你是天生的首席执行官 |
[27:20] | And you also kind of owe me for Mr. Squirrel. | 而且松鼠先生的事 你还欠我人情呢 我晚点再打给你 好吗? |
[27:22] | I’mma call you later, okay? | |
[27:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:25] | [Rachel exhales] | |
[27:29] | Wanda Jean Weaver, or the artist formerly known as Wujay, | 旺达琴韦芙 之前曾用艺名舞杰 |
[27:33] | is buying 2% of Sun Corp at market open tomorrow. | 即将在明天一开盘时 买入2%的太阳集团股份 |
[27:36] | -We have majority! -[all clamoring, cheering] | 我们拿到多数票了! |
[27:39] | [Z] Ingrid, we are… You… | 英格丽 我们… |
[27:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:42] | [chuckling] | |
[27:47] | -What’s wrong? -[exhales] | 怎么了? |
[27:50] | Yeah, uh… | 是啊… |
[27:52] | Well, that was the easy part. | 真正的难题来了 |
[27:55] | Right. Now we have to go see your dad. | 对 现在我们得去面对你爸爸了 |
[27:58] | [indistinct chatter] | (目前总票数:50.1%) |
[28:06] | Bye! | 再见! |
[28:09] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[28:16] | I’m really glad you came today. | 你今天来了 我很高兴 |
[28:18] | Yeah. Me too. | 对 我也是 |
[28:22] | I, um… | 我… |
[28:26] | got you something. | 有样东西给你 |
[28:28] | [chuckles] | |
[28:37] | I’ve done a lot of thinking over these last two weeks. | 过去两周 我想了很多 |
[28:42] | I know what I want is to be with you. | 我想清楚了 我想跟你在一起 |
[28:47] | You wanna be with me? | 你想跟我在一起吗? |
[28:51] | [“Good Thing” by Maple Glider playing] | |
[28:54] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[28:59] | ♪ And all these parts of me I had not noticed… ♪ | |
[29:05] | Happy holidays, Rachel. | 节日快乐 瑞秋 |
[29:08] | ♪ Before you came ♪ | |
[29:17] | ♪ Before you came ♪ | |
[29:26] | [upbeat music playing faintly] | |
[29:32] | [Tyler] You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:33] | Luxe is just gonna keep bullying the little guy. | 拉克斯会一直以大欺小下去 |
[29:37] | Today, it’s Tim Toussaint. | 今天是提姆图桑 |
[29:38] | Tomorrow, it’s some other multinational conglomerate | 明天还会有其他跨国企业集团 |
[29:41] | who’ll litigate every new designer out of the game. | 靠打官司把新晋设计师排挤出局 |
[29:43] | That’s between you and your conscience. | 这些话你跟你的良心说去吧 |
[29:45] | What if you, Cara Obscura, | 要是你跟卡拉奥斯库拉 还有其他 被拉克斯欺压的设计师联手呢? |
[29:46] | and the other designers Luxe bullied band together? | |
[29:50] | You’re stronger together. Like… like how braided silk is stronger. | 联合起来 拧成一股绳 你们会更强大 |
[29:54] | Not a bad idea. | 这主意不错 |
[29:56] | A fashion collective. | 一个时尚集团 |
[29:58] | The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. | 团结起来 让一加一大于二 |
[30:03] | You’re just pissed off at The Man. | 你只是对强权者怀恨在心罢了 |
[30:05] | True. But I also know who I wanna be. | 没错 但我也知道 自己想要成为怎样的人 |
[30:09] | And it’s not the guy in the suit, or the guy ranting on Insta. | 不是穿着西服的伪君子 也不是在社交媒体上泄愤的小子 |
[30:12] | It’s the guy who rolls up his sleeves and builds something new. | 而是卷起衣袖 打造新气象、改变世界的 |
[30:15] | Makes a real difference. | 革命者 |
[30:19] | I like it. | 这个想法我喜欢 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[30:21] | [Valdo inhales] But I have no idea how to do it. | |
[30:24] | No, but I do. | 你不知道 但我知道 |
[30:30] | So if you vote with us, | 只要您在投票时支持我们 |
[30:31] | we can oust Ted and restore Green Tech. | 我们就能推翻泰德 重振绿色科技 |
[30:35] | Is… is this really about Green Tech? | 你做这些真是为了绿色科技吗? |
[30:37] | Or is it about some pretty girl turning your head upside down? | 还是你被某个漂亮姑娘冲昏了头脑? |
[30:42] | [Z inhales] | |
[30:43] | This has nothing to do with Ingrid. | 这件事跟英格丽无关 |
[30:44] | Well, then Sun Corp and Ted Lassiter have been around | 你们还没出生时 太阳集团和泰德拉希特 |
[30:47] | since before you kids have been alive. | 就已经是行业巨头了 |
[30:49] | And given that Carter isn’t interested in taking over, | 既然卡特无心接管公司 |
[30:52] | Sun Corp is the only choice to ensure that the Min legacy continues. | 太阳集团是能确保 闵氏传统得以延续的唯一选择 |
[30:57] | I was a choice? | 你也可以选择我 |
[31:00] | With your foolish pipe dreams? | 选择你那愚蠢的白日梦吗? |
[31:02] | How much money do you want me to lose before I put an end to it? | 在我忍无可忍亲手了结它之前 你还想要我亏多少钱? |
[31:10] | I think you’ve wasted enough of our time. | 你已经浪费了我们足够多的时间 |
[31:14] | -Yeah. Right. -Wait. | -是啊 好吧 -等等 |
[31:17] | Is that you, Mr. Min? | 那是您吗 闵先生? |
[31:20] | -You came to America with nothing. -Excuse me? | -您刚来到美国时 一无所有 -你说什么? |
[31:24] | You came to America with nothing. | 您刚到美国时 一无所有 |
[31:26] | A young computer engineer. | 一个年轻的电脑工程师 |
[31:28] | You believed in 3D seismic mapping when everyone was only using 2D. | 在大家都只用2D技术时 您坚信3D地质测绘才是未来 |
[31:33] | Everyone thought that the 3D surveys were too expensive. | 所有人都认为3D测绘过于昂贵 |
[31:36] | Right. A foolish pipe dream. | 对 一个愚蠢的白日梦 |
[31:38] | But you believed in it and revolutionized the industry, | 但您对此坚信不疑 最终在业内掀起了革命 |
[31:41] | and 3D mapping became the industry norm. | 令3D测绘成为了行业规范 |
[31:43] | This is different. | 那不一样 |
[31:44] | You looked to the future. | 您当初预见了未来 |
[31:46] | Innovated. | 带来了创新 |
[31:48] | You were a visionary. | 您是有远见卓识的人 |
[31:50] | If you wanna leave a legacy, it’s not a dinosaur like Sun Corp. | 若您想让传统得以延续 不能指望像太阳集团那样守旧的团队 |
[31:55] | Why did you work so hard? Why did you sacrifice so much? | 您为何如此辛苦地奋斗? 为何做出了那么多牺牲? |
[32:00] | You achieved the American dream | 您实现自己的美国梦 是为了您的子孙能过上更好的生活 |
[32:01] | so that your children can have a better life. | |
[32:03] | So that they can be happy. | 幸福的生活 (普莱舍健身房) |
[32:23] | [weights clanking] | |
[32:26] | [“6’s to 9’s” by Big Wild feat. Rationale playing] | |
[32:35] | ♪ I want you to hold me ♪ | |
[32:38] | ♪ Come and lay with me ♪ | |
[32:41] | ♪ Set aside your problems with me, baby ♪ | |
[32:45] | ♪ Save your conversation For the basement ♪ | |
[32:50] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[32:52] | ♪ I want you speaking in tongues ♪ | |
[32:54] | ♪ You know what they say about those ♪ | |
[32:57] | ♪ Ooh they come together Look we’re together ♪ | |
[33:02] | ♪ You can’t let them slip away You can’t let them slip away… ♪ | |
[33:07] | You look like you’re having a good day. | 看起来你今天很开心啊 |
[33:10] | [Tyler sighs] | |
[33:10] | Looks like you’re gonna make it even better. | 看起来你会让我更开心 (哈佛大学 泰勒罗宾森) |
[33:13] | ♪ One thing I know for sure You turn my 6’s to 9’s ♪ | |
[33:24] | ♪ You turn my 6’s to 9’s ♪ | |
[33:36] | [“6’s to 9’s” fades out] | |
[33:42] | [Tyler exhales] | |
[33:46] | Impressive. | 厉害呀 |
[33:49] | Hot Harvard lawyer. | 性感的哈佛律师 |
[33:50] | [Tyler chuckles] | |
[33:52] | Hot unemployed Harvard lawyer. | 性感的哈佛待业律师 |
[33:56] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[33:57] | I used to work for a big firm. Just quit. | 我以前在一家大律所工作 刚刚辞职 |
[34:00] | I used to work at Deloitte. | 我以前在德勤工作 |
[34:03] | And now? | 现在呢? |
[34:04] | Now I’m CFO of a small start-up. | 现在是一家初创小企业的首席财务官 |
[34:06] | -Impressive. -[chuckles] | 厉害呀 |
[34:09] | So how do you like your new gym? | 你喜欢你的新健身房吗? |
[34:13] | Best workout of the year. | 堪称年度最佳运动 |
[34:16] | And we’re just warming up. | 这还只是热身而已 |
[34:19] | -[mobile vibrating] -[mobile chimes] | |
[34:25] | [exhales] Looks like I just got a new job. | 看来我刚找到新工作了 |
[34:28] | Looks like I just got a new hire. | 看来我刚找到新员工了 (中央公园西路15号) |
[34:37] | [mobile ringing] | |
[34:40] | Hey. How’s the cacio pepe? | 嘿 黑椒芝士意面味道如何? |
[34:42] | I actually went with the wild-boar ragù. | 其实我后来吃了野猪肉拉古酱面 |
[34:45] | -Iconoclast! -[Murphy chuckles] | 打破传统呀! 嘿 听着 |
[34:47] | -[car horn honks] -Hey. So listen. | |
[34:49] | Marty’s asked me to attend the Sun Corp shareholder meeting today. | 马蒂让我参加 今天的太阳集团股东大会 |
[34:52] | Makes sense since you’re the new partner on a big client. | 很合理啊 你是代理着大客户的新任合伙人 |
[34:56] | Yeah. So… | 对 维多利亚来纽约了 |
[34:58] | Victoria’s in town. | |
[35:00] | She’s gonna be at the meeting too. | 她也会参加会议 |
[35:02] | Wait. What? Why? | 等等 什么?为什么? |
[35:04] | Don’t worry. Everything’s over between Victoria and I. | 别担心 我和维多利亚 已经断得一干二净了 |
[35:07] | I don’t want you to have any concerns. | 你不用感到不安 |
[35:08] | I’m all-in with you. | 我心里只有你 |
[35:10] | No, I mean, why is Victoria physically attending the meeting? | 不 我是说 为什么维多利亚会亲自参加? |
[35:13] | She usually just votes by proxy. | 她通常都是委派代理投票的 |
[35:14] | Ted recently implemented a new bylaw to ward off any NewLeaf shenanigans. | 为防新一叶暗中使坏 泰德最近实施了一项新制度 |
[35:18] | Any shareholders holding 2% or more now have to vote in person. | 任何持有2%或以上股份的人 都必须亲自到场投票 |
[35:22] | Hey, I’m sorry. I’ve gotta go. Have a great shareholders’ meeting. | 嘿 抱歉 我得走了 祝你参加股东大会愉快 |
[35:25] | [mobile ringing] | |
[35:27] | -You there? -Where’s Wujay? | -你在吗? -舞杰在哪? |
[35:28] | -Wanda Jean. -Wanda whatever. Where is she? | -是旺达琴 -旺达什么都好 她人在哪儿? |
[35:30] | No idea, but I just confirmed the purchase with her CPA an hour ago. | 不知道 但我刚跟她的注册会计师 确认了购买信息 |
[35:33] | We need to find Wanda Jean and get her to the meeting, | 我们必须找到旺达琴 让她参加股东大会 |
[35:35] | or our whole plan falls apart. | 否则整个计划就落空了 |
[35:38] | [crowd applauding] | |
[35:38] | Our recent merger with one of the world’s strongest organizations, | 我们最近刚刚 与世界最强的公司之一合并 |
[35:42] | Min Enterprises, also family-run, has lifted us all. | 闵氏集团 同时也是家族企业 将我们带上了新的台阶 |
[35:47] | [all applauding] | |
[35:56] | We are now one of the strongest, | 我们现在是全世界最强大 |
[35:59] | most diversified energy-producing companies in the world. | 最具多元化的能源生产公司之一 |
[36:02] | [all applauding] | |
[36:04] | Now what does that mean for all you folks here in this room today? | 这对今天在座的各位意味着什么? |
[36:07] | [all continue applauding] | |
[36:10] | -Where the hell have you been? -I’m sorry. Where are we? | -你去哪儿了? -对不起 情况如何? |
[36:13] | Shareholder proposals are next. | 接下来就到股东提案了 |
[36:15] | Where is Wanda Jean? | 旺达琴呢? |
[36:16] | I may need you two… to delay. | 我可能需要你耽搁一下 |
[36:19] | -Stall. -[Cleo] “Stall”? How? | -拖延时间 -“拖延时间”?怎么拖? |
[36:21] | The bylaws limit proposals to five minutes max. We can’t “stall.” | 制度规定提案时间最多五分钟 我们没法“拖延时间” |
[36:25] | Ask for the minutes. | 要求调取会议记录 |
[36:27] | Ask for the minutes of the previous meeting | 要求把上次会议的记录 |
[36:29] | to be read and approved as stipulated by the bylaws. | 当众宣读过审 这也是制度规定的 |
[36:32] | Usually, no one bothers, but if you request it, they have to do it. | 通常大家会省略此步骤 但你主动要求 他们就必须照做 |
[36:35] | [Lassiter] …into Sun Corp’s bright future. | …迈向太阳集团光明灿烂的未来 |
[36:37] | [all applauding] | |
[36:40] | Now, let’s get this business over with so we can all hit the bar and celebrate. | 那我们就快把正事办完 一起去吧台庆祝吧 |
[36:44] | [all applauding] | |
[36:49] | And now shareholder proposal number one. | 第一项股东提案 |
[36:52] | “Report on Post-Merger Integration,” presented by shareholder Cleo Bajaj. | “合并后整合报告” 有请股东克丽欧芭佳吉上台陈述 |
[36:56] | [all applauding] | |
[37:08] | As a significant shareholder of Sun Corp, | 作为太阳集团的重要股东 |
[37:10] | I request that last year’s meeting minutes be presented. | 我要求事先宣读去年的会议记录 |
[37:13] | What in tarnation are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[37:15] | The firm’s bylaws stipulate that, if requested– | 根据公司的制度 如有要求… |
[37:18] | No, no, no. We… we don’t do that here. | 不 我们不费这个功夫 |
[37:20] | What? That’s ridiculous. You want a ticket every time you jay-walk? | 真是荒谬 难道你每次乱穿马路 都会跟人要罚单吗? |
[37:23] | Next proposal. | 下一个提案 |
[37:25] | -[indistinct chatter] -[inaudible whispers] | |
[37:28] | [Lassiter sighs] | |
[37:29] | Read the minutes as fast as humanly possible | 宣读会议记录 语速要尽可能快 |
[37:32] | so we can move on from whatever malarkey this is. | 好让我们尽快听完这通废话 |
[37:36] | [secretary] Okay. Last month’s minutes. | 好的 上个月的会议记录 8点零5分 会议正式开始 我们讨论了几项提案… |
[37:38] | A meeting was called to order at 8:05. We had several proposals… | |
[37:43] | -I need to check on Wujay. -Go. | -我去问问舞杰到哪了 -去吧 |
[37:47] | Hey. Where are you guys? Did you find her? | 嘿 你们在哪儿? 找到她了吗?请回电 |
[37:49] | Please… please call me back. | |
[37:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:57] | What are you doing here? You looking for me? | 你怎么来了?是来找我的吗? |
[37:59] | No. | 不是 |
[38:02] | All I can say is, I’m here to right my wrongs. | 我只能说 我是来纠正我的错误的 |
[38:05] | You’re here with Cleo and NewLeaf, aren’t you? | 你是跟克丽欧和新一叶 一起来的 对吧? |
[38:08] | I can’t tell you for your own good. | 我不能告诉你 这是为了你好 |
[38:11] | -Just trust me on this one. -Ingrid! Ingrid! | -请你相信我 -英格丽! |
[38:13] | They’re done with the meeting minutes. We’re running out of time. | 他们念完会议记录了 我们没时间了 |
[38:16] | I’ll explain everything later. I promise. | 我晚点会跟你解释清楚 我保证 |
[38:18] | [Lacey] Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:21] | So the world is changing, | 世界正在改变 |
[38:22] | and in order to protect and enhance value for shareholders, | 为了保障和提升股东的价值 |
[38:26] | Sun Corp must change as well. | 太阳集团也必须做出改变 |
[38:27] | Miss Bajaj, you have one minute remaining. | 芭佳吉女士 您还有一分钟的时间 |
[38:32] | Over the past few years, Sun Corp has suffered high debt levels, | 过去几年里 太阳集团的负债水平居高不下 |
[38:36] | diminished returns… | 收益回报却只减无增… |
[38:38] | -Hello? We need her here. Now. -We got her. | -喂?我们需要她立刻到场 -人带来了 |
[38:41] | -Okay. Let’s do this! -Hi. | -好的 我们上吧! -嗨 |
[38:43] | -Bye! -[Rachel] Come on, girl. | 快来 姑娘 |
[38:44] | An inability to maintain dividends. | 无力维持股东红利 |
[38:50] | Sun Corp’s board of directors has a responsibility to its shareholders | 太阳集团的董事会 应该对全体股东负责 |
[38:54] | to look to the future. | 放眼未来 |
[38:56] | -It has been focused on short-term gains… -[secretary] You have 30 seconds. | -然而它却一直着眼于短期收益… -您还有30秒 |
[38:59] | No. You know what? That’s it. Your time’s up now. | 不 够了 你的时间到了 |
[39:03] | On the contrary, I think yours is. | 恰恰相反 我认为是你的时间到了 |
[39:07] | I motion for a vote of no confidence for chairman of the board, Ted Lassiter. | 我提议对泰德拉希特发起不信任投票 |
[39:11] | Outrageous! | 太离谱了! |
[39:12] | Rantings of a lunatic activist. | 不过是狂热激进分子的叫嚣 |
[39:15] | Now, if we’re done with this circus, let’s move on. | 你的马戏表演完毕了 进入下一个议题吧 |
[39:17] | I second that motion. | 我支持这项提案 |
[39:22] | [secretary] Okay. Given protocol, | 好的 依照章程 我们必须进行股东投票 |
[39:23] | we must put this up for a shareholder vote. | |
[39:28] | All those in favor of removing Ted Lassiter | 赞成泰德拉希特卸任董事会主席的人 |
[39:31] | as chairman of the board, say “Aye.” | 请高呼“赞成” |
[39:33] | Aye! | 赞成! |
[39:34] | [all] Aye. | -赞成 -赞成 |
[39:41] | [all] Aye. | -赞成 -赞成 |
[39:47] | That brings us to 48.1%. | 赞成票总共占48.1% |
[39:50] | That’s short of the majority needed. | 未能达到多数 |
[39:54] | If there are no other votes, the motion is officially dis– | 若无其他人投票 我将正式宣布该提案无… |
[39:58] | Aye! | 赞成! |
[40:02] | And you are? | 您是? |
[40:03] | I am Wanda Jean Weaver, | 我是旺达琴韦芙 |
[40:05] | granddaughter of Grammy Goose Weaver, may her soul rest in peace, | 葛莱美鹅韦芙的孙女 愿她老人家安息 |
[40:09] | and I vote in favor of removing Ted Lassiter | 我投赞成票 解除泰德拉希特的 |
[40:12] | as chairman of the board. | 董事长职务 我持有2%的股份 |
[40:15] | Oh and I own 2%. | |
[40:17] | [secretary] That makes it 50.1%. | 赞成票总数达到50.1% |
[40:21] | And the ayes have it. | 提案通过 |
[40:22] | -Yes! -[all cheering] | |
[40:24] | [Lassiter] This is horseshit! | 简直胡闹! |
[40:27] | I’ve got Marty. | 马蒂的电话 |
[40:29] | [Lassiter] Marty? | 马蒂? |
[40:31] | In the event of the ousting of the chairman of the board, | 当现任董事会主席被罢免时 |
[40:34] | the acting chair becomes vice chair. | 代理董事直接成为副主席 |
[40:37] | That would be Franklin Min. | 有请富兰克林闵先生 |
[40:40] | [all applauding] | |
[40:45] | Thank you, Cleo and NewLeaf, for your courage. | 谢谢你们 克丽欧和新一叶 感谢你们的勇气 |
[40:50] | And for reminding us all that change is not a bad thing, | 你们提醒了大家 改变不是一件坏事 |
[40:54] | but actually necessary for growth. | 而是成长的必经过程 |
[40:57] | And in that spirit of true visionary leadership, | 太阳集团 需要一位真正目光长远的领袖 |
[41:01] | I motion to remove Ted as CEO of Sun Corp and to replace him | 我提议 解除泰德的首席执行官职务 |
[41:05] | with a leader who has embodied innovation and optimism. | 由一位敢于创新 乐观向上的领导人取而代之 |
[41:11] | Min Zi-Xin. | 闵智信 |
[41:15] | I second the motion. | 我附议 |
[41:16] | [all] Aye. | -赞成 -赞成 |
[41:22] | [all applauding] | |
[41:35] | [chuckles] | |
[41:43] | Well… | 好吧… |
[41:46] | Here we go. | 感谢大家的信任 -我到现在还不敢相信 -是啊 |
[41:47] | [applauds] | |
[41:48] | -[Lacey sighs] I still can’t believe this. -Yeah. | |
[41:51] | Oh excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[41:53] | Sorry. Are you mad? | 对不起 你生气了吗? |
[41:56] | “Mad”? | “生气”?我都快吓死了 |
[41:58] | -I’m terrified. -[chuckles] | |
[42:01] | You know, you’re either brilliant or bonkers. | 你要么是个天才 要么就是疯子 |
[42:04] | Or both. | 或者二者皆是 |
[42:07] | I guess I have to update my phone | 看来我得更新手机联络人了 |
[42:08] | to call “Z Min” now instead of “Ted Lassiter.” | 把“泰德拉希特”换成“小Z 闵” |
[42:11] | An improvement, in my book. | 在我看来 是一项改进 |
[42:13] | Well, then, you’re welcome. | 那么 好吧 不客气 |
[42:16] | You know, you are brilliant. | 知道吗 你真的很聪明 |
[42:19] | -You’re definitely bonkers. -[chuckles] | 也绝对很疯狂 |
[42:23] | And I love you for it. | 我爱的正是这样的你 (马蒂艾德勒) |
[42:27] | [exhales] | |
[42:28] | [mobile ringing] | |
[42:33] | [whispers] To be continued. | 未完待续 |
[42:42] | It’s a two-week program. Anybody can do it. It’s not a big deal. | 就是个为期两周的培训项目 什么人都能进 |
[42:44] | [Tyler] This is major. It’s gonna be a game-changing moment. | 这是很重要的一步 你一定会迎来重大突破的 |
[42:47] | [exhales] Hey! | 嘿! |
[42:48] | Hey! So apparently the Fun Time Farm | 嘿!看来欢乐时光农场 |
[42:51] | is extremely pleased with Wanda Jean’s investment. | 非常满意旺达琴这次的投资呢 |
[42:54] | And the free press. | 还有免费的媒体宣传 说到干劲 这位美女要专心搞事业喽 |
[42:55] | Speaking of hustles, | |
[42:56] | our girl is finally committing to a relationship. | |
[42:58] | Okay. Calm down. | 好啦 淡定 |
[42:59] | I… I signed up for a playwriting course at the New Heights Theatre. | 我报名参加了 新高度剧院的戏剧写作课程 太棒啦! 跟她谈谈如何平衡工作和学习吧 |
[43:03] | -That’s amazing! -[Tyler] Tell her | |
[43:04] | how you’re gonna balance work and school. | |
[43:06] | Celibacy. | 禁欲 |
[43:07] | -What? -All work. No pleasure. | -什么? -专心工作 杜绝享乐 |
[43:09] | It’s better than mixing work with pleasure. | 总好过搞办公室恋情呀 |
[43:11] | -Tyler’s going into business with Valdo. -More amazing. | -泰勒要跟瓦尔多合作了 -更棒啦 |
[43:14] | -But he slept with Valdo’s CFO. -No! | -但他跟瓦尔多的首席财务官睡了 -不是吧! |
[43:16] | I can keep business and pleasure separate, right? | 我能做到公私分明的 对吧? |
[43:20] | Uh-huh. [chuckles] | |
[43:22] | -None of us made partner, but… -We’re okay. | -我们都没能升合伙人 但是… -我们都挺好 |
[43:24] | Ladies, we are more than okay. | 女士们 何止是挺好呀 |
[43:28] | [all chuckle] | |
[43:30] | [Marty] Ingrid! | 英格丽! |
[43:33] | Oh shit. Girl, you want backup? | 见鬼 妹子 要我们给你撑腰吗? |
[43:37] | No. I got this. | 不用了 我可以的 |
[43:39] | Go get him. | 去搞定他 |
[43:41] | -She does have this. -Yeah. She does. | -她确实可以 -是啊 她可以的 (丹:舞杰的事恭喜你 一起庆祝一下?) |
[43:43] | [mobile chimes] | |
[43:46] | Uh-uh. | |
[43:47] | Girl… Mm-mm. | 女人啊… |
[43:52] | Lassiter called me. What the fuck did you do? | 拉希特给我来电话了 你到底做了什么? |
[43:55] | Justice calls us to right our wrongs. | 我们蒙正义召唤 纠正自己的错误 |
[43:57] | [scoffs] Oh! | |
[43:58] | -You fucked up big-time, Yun. -I don’t work for you anymore, Marty. | -你这下完蛋了 允 -我已经不是你的员工了 马蒂 |
[44:01] | No, you don’t and you’re never gonna work for any other firm again. | 你确实不是 你也休想在 任何律所任职 我会亲自确保这一点 |
[44:04] | I’ll see to it personally. | |
[44:05] | I will call every shop in town. I’ll have you fucking disbarred. | 我会给城里所有律所打电话 我要取消你的律师资格 |
[44:09] | By the time I’m done with you, | 等我收拾完了你 你会但愿自己从未踏足纽约 |
[44:10] | you’re gonna wish you never set foot in New York. | |
[44:12] | [Z] That would be a shame. | 那就太可惜了 |
[44:15] | I’m Sun Corp now, | 太阳集团现在归我管 |
[44:16] | and if Parsons Valentine is interested in our continued business, | 如果帕森瓦伦汀 有兴趣跟我们继续合作 |
[44:20] | then I want Ingrid as our relationship partner. | 那我要求让英格丽作为关系伙伴 |
[44:23] | [Ingrid chuckles] | |
[44:25] | Or we can take our business elsewhere. | 否则我们就另找别家 |
[44:28] | And Parsons must implement a real diversity and inclusion program. | 而且帕森必须 真正落实多元包容的章程 |
[44:32] | And not just at the junior level, all the way up to partnership. | 不光在初级律师层面 从下到上 直至合伙人级别 |
[44:35] | Mmm. Sounds like the perfect partner for us. | 听起来是我们完美的合作伙伴 |
[44:37] | Your perfect partner just had to be bailed out of the 20th precinct. | 你的完美伙伴不久前 才刚被从第20号分局保释出狱 |
[44:40] | Well, even better. Civil disobedience. | 公民抗命啊 那更好了 |
[44:45] | I look forward to working with you both. | 我很期待与你们两位合作 |
[44:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[44:49] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[44:55] | Ingrid. | 英格丽 |
[44:56] | Genuinely, thank you. | 衷心感谢你 |
[44:58] | We are going to do great things together. | 我们会一起成就伟大事业的 |
[45:01] | -Thanks for trusting me, Z. -[man] Z, they’re ready for you now. | -谢谢你的信任 小Z -小Z 他们准备好了 请你过去 |
[45:04] | Sorry. | 失陪 |
[45:09] | Marty. Marty, wait. How did you know– | 马蒂 等等 你怎么知道… |
[45:12] | How did I know about you getting arrested? | 我怎么知道你被捕过? |
[45:14] | A partner puts the firm first, Ingrid. | 合伙人会把律所放在首位 英格丽 |
[45:17] | I thought I could trust you, Ingrid. | 我以为你值得信任 |
[45:19] | You didn’t tell the firm you’d been arrested, | 可你却隐瞒了被捕的事 |
[45:21] | you didn’t tell the firm you went to jail, | 你没有通报律所 |
[45:23] | and you didn’t tell the firm you needed to be bailed out. | 你进过监狱 需要被人保释出来 |
[45:28] | But Jeff Murphy did. | 但杰夫墨菲举报了你 |
[45:32] | I hope the two of you have fun together on Sun Corp. | 祝你们俩 在太阳集团的案子上合作愉快 |
[45:35] | [dramatic music playing] | |
[45:43] | [inaudible] | |
[45:57] | [“My Love” by Florence + the Machine playing] | |
[46:05] | ♪ I was always able to write my way out ♪ | |
[46:09] | ♪ Song always made sense to me ♪ | |
[46:13] | ♪ Now I find that when I look down ♪ | |
[46:17] | ♪ Every page is empty ♪ | |
[46:20] | ♪ There is nothing to describe ♪ | |
[46:23] | ♪ Except the moon ♪ | |
[46:25] | ♪ Still and bright Against the worrying sky ♪ | |
[46:29] | ♪ I pray the trees Will get their leaves soon ♪ | |
[46:37] | ♪ So tell me where to put my love ♪ | |
[46:41] | ♪ Do I wait for time to do what it does? ♪ | |
[46:45] | ♪ I don’t know where to put my love ♪ | |
[46:52] | ♪ My arms emptied, the skies emptied ♪ | |
[46:56] | ♪ The billboards emptied ♪ | |
[47:04] | [“My Love” fades out] |