时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You really sold your soul. | 你真的把你的灵魂卖了 |
[00:10] | I believe in a lot of the same things you do. | 我的信仰很多都和你一样 |
[00:12] | I’m just a lot smarter about trying to get them done. | 只是为了践行它们 我比你聪明得多 |
[00:14] | It looks like I’m standing in the same place you are | 好像我和你处境一样 |
[00:16] | by staying true to myself. | 但我却能保持自我 |
[00:17] | Well, the next time you want to be true to yourself, | 下回你想保持自我的时候 |
[00:18] | don’t take me down with you. | 别拖我下水 |
[00:19] | Can they just throw us out like this? | 他们能这样把我们赶出去吗 |
[00:22] | It was supposed to be 90 days. | 原本的限期是九十天 |
[00:24] | – Act of God. – This wasn’t God. | -天灾来了 -这不是上天的旨意 |
[00:26] | I want to see progress on North Park this week, | 一周内我要见到北方公园的进展 |
[00:27] | or I’m out. | 否则我撤资 |
[00:28] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[00:29] | I am seeing someone. | 我在和别人约会 |
[00:31] | I’m in a relationship. | 我有对象 |
[00:32] | Stephanie Novak has MS. | 斯特芬妮·诺瓦克得了多发性硬化症 |
[00:34] | I had to tell her. | 我不得不告诉她 |
[00:35] | She can’t work five feet from you | 她不能在你五尺之外工作 |
[00:36] | and not know what’s going on. | 却不知道发生了什么 |
[00:38] | My ex-husband had ALS. | 我的前夫就是肌萎缩性硬化症 |
[00:40] | I don’t know why I’m telling you this. | 我也不知道我为什么要和你说这个 |
[00:42] | Maybe it’s because I’m here. | 可能我正好在这吧 |
[00:44] | Keep your distance from her for a while. | 与她暂时保持距离 |
[00:46] | Wake up! You’re not keeping an eye on her. | 醒醒吧 不是你在监控她 |
[00:48] | She’s keeping an eye on you. | 是她在监控你 |
[00:50] | A man died. It was my fault. | 一个人死了 是我的错 |
[00:51] | Imagine I’m this man’s father. | 想象我是这个人的父亲 |
[00:53] | What would you say to me? | 你会对我说什么 |
[00:54] | I’d say Tommy Diehl didn’t deserve to die. | 我会说汤米·迪尔不该死 |
[01:05] | Don’t bother looking in there | 你可别开冰箱看 |
[01:07] | unless you want leftover Chinese | 除非你想发现剩下的中餐 |
[01:09] | and, half a grapefruit. | 以及半个西柚 |
[01:12] | There’s an open bottle of white. | 有瓶开了的白葡萄酒 |
[01:14] | Yes, please. | 没错 喝吧 |
[01:17] | You know, after all that room service, | 吃了那么多客房服务餐 |
[01:20] | I was kind of looking forward to a home-cooked meal. | 我还挺想吃点自家煮的菜 |
[01:23] | Start looking forward to takeout. | 你还是期待下外卖吧 |
[01:27] | Whatever happened to the Jessica Pearson | 那个之前会给我做勃艮第红酒 |
[01:29] | who used to cook me beef bourguignon? | 炖牛肉的杰西卡·皮尔逊哪儿去了 |
[01:31] | Did I do that? | 我做过吗 |
[01:33] | – Yes, you did. – Oh, yeah. | -你做过 -没错 |
[01:36] | I was wooing you. | 我当时在追你呢 |
[01:38] | – You were wooing me, huh? – Yeah. | -你追我 -是啊 |
[01:41] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[01:43] | Do you have to leave right away? | 你马上就得走吗 |
[01:44] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[01:47] | I’m hoping to stay a day or two, but, we’ll see. | 我想留一两天 但是 再看吧 |
[01:50] | Is everything all right? Is it the trial? | 一切都还好吧 是庭审的事吗 |
[01:53] | Was that him back there? | 刚才那个是他吗 |
[01:55] | Nick D’Amato. | 尼克·达马托 |
[01:57] | I mean, you two seemed pretty familiar. | 你们俩看起来很熟 |
[02:01] | I was talking to him about Quentin’s illness | 我在跟他聊昆廷的病 |
[02:05] | and I got choked up. | 然后我哽咽了 |
[02:06] | – Quentin’s illness? – Yeah. | -昆廷的病 -没错 |
[02:09] | J, you barely open up to me about that. | 小杰 这事你都不太跟我提 |
[02:11] | The mayor’s wife has MS. | 市长的妻子得了多发性硬化症 |
[02:15] | I just found out about it. That’s why it came up. | 我才发现 所以才提起这事 |
[02:17] | I’m going straight to hell, aren’t I? | 我完全是个路人了 对吧 |
[02:20] | I appreciate the jealousy. | 多谢你嫉妒 |
[02:23] | You’re gonna turn this into a good thing? | 你要把这嫉妒变成一件好事吗 |
[02:25] | When I only have you for a day or two? | 当我只能拥有你一两天的时候吗 |
[02:30] | Yeah, damn right I am. | 是啊 当然 |
[02:47] | Come on, boys. You’re gonna be late. | 快点 孩子们 你们要迟到了 |
[02:49] | And I know Sister Mary doesn’t want you to be late. | 玛丽修女可不想你们迟到 |
[02:51] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[02:54] | – Okay, what’s for lunch? – Peanut butter and jelly! | -行吧 午饭吃什么 -花生酱和果冻 |
[02:56] | How’d you know? Yes, peanut butter and jelly. | 你怎么知道 没错 花生酱和果冻 |
[02:59] | He knows because we have it every day. | 他知道是因为我们每天都吃这个 |
[03:02] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[03:03] | *Peanut butter jelly time* | *花生酱和果冻时间到* |
[03:04] | *Peanut butter jelly time* | *花生酱和果冻时间到* |
[03:06] | *Peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly* | *花生酱和果冻 花生酱和果冻* |
[03:07] | *Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat* | *带上棒球棍 吃着花生酱和果冻* |
[03:09] | *Where you at? Where you at?* | *你在哪 你在哪* |
[03:11] | *Now there you go, there you go* | *现在这边走 这边走* |
[03:13] | How do you know the Buckwheat Boyz? | 你怎么会知道荞麦男孩 |
[03:15] | – The who? – From Mario Kart! | -谁 -从马里奥赛车里知道的 |
[03:18] | – Who? – From Mario Kart. | -谁 -马里奥赛车 |
[03:20] | I don’t know what that is. Let’s go. | 我不知道那是什么东西 走吧 |
[03:21] | Slow down, babe. | 慢点 宝贝 |
[03:26] | Mom, look! A transformer. | 妈妈 看 变形金刚 |
[03:29] | – Can we go closer? – No, baby. | -我能近点看吗 -不能 宝贝 |
[03:31] | We got to get to that bus stop, | 我们必须去公交车站 |
[03:32] | or you’re gonna be late. | 不然你就要迟到了 |
[03:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:36] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[03:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:43] | Hi, you’ve reached the cell phone of Keri Allen. | 你好 这是凯莉·艾伦的手机 |
[03:45] | Please leave the date and time of your call | 请留下你打电话的日期和时间 |
[03:47] | and don’t forget your phone number. | 以及你的电话号码 |
[03:50] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:52] | I didn’t know you were here. I thought you left. | 我不知道你在这 我以为你已经走了 |
[03:53] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[03:55] | I was hoping maybe you could help me with my shot. | 我是想也许你可以帮我打针 |
[03:57] | Yeah, of course. You still nervous? | 当然可以 你还紧张吗 |
[03:59] | Oh, I just hate looking at it. | 我就是不想看它 |
[04:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:15] | Sexy. | 很性感 |
[04:16] | Stop it. | 打住吧 |
[04:20] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[04:28] | I wish I could go to the conference with you next week. | 我希望下周我可以跟你去参加会议 |
[04:30] | Wait, you’re not going? | 等等 你不去吗 |
[04:33] | Steph. | 斯蒂芙 |
[04:34] | You will be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[04:36] | You’re my biggest asset. | 你可是我最宝贵的资源 |
[04:38] | How am I supposed to talk to Garcetti | 你不在场我还怎么和加赛蒂 |
[04:39] | about a homeless initiative without you there? | 讨论那个流浪汉的项目 |
[04:43] | You’re smarter than I am. | 你比我聪明 |
[04:44] | Oh, yeah, well, you’re smart enough. | 行了 你足够聪明了 |
[04:48] | Isn’t that what Obama said about Hillary? | 奥巴马不也是这么说希拉里的吗 |
[04:52] | He said, “You’re likable enough.” | 他说的是”你够讨人喜欢了” |
[04:53] | What? | 什么 |
[04:54] | He said she was likable enough. | 他说她够讨人喜欢了 |
[04:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:58] | 最近通话 凯莉·艾伦 三通 德里克·梅耶斯 | |
[04:58] | Well, he got past it. | 他已经今不如昔了 |
[05:01] | Yeah. He did. | 确实是 |
[05:24] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[05:27] | Jessica, hi! I’m on my way. | 杰西卡 你好 我这就来 |
[05:29] | Um, I can be there in less than, um– | 我马上就到 大概… |
[05:30] | – Yoli, relax. – No, no, no. | -优莉 别紧张 -没有 |
[05:32] | I can Uber if you need me to, um, book it. | 如果你需要 我可以叫优步 |
[05:35] | No, don’t book it. | 不 别叫 |
[05:36] | I’m taking the morning off. | 我今天上午请假了 |
[05:38] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:40] | Is everything okay? | 都还好吧 |
[05:41] | Uh, yeah. That’s, uh–that’s what I was gonna ask you. | 嗯 我还想问你呢 |
[05:44] | No, ev–everything’s fine. | 没事 都挺好的 |
[05:45] | I-I will need that updated list | 我要那个市议员 |
[05:47] | of possible aldermans we talked about. | 人选的最新名单 我们说过的 |
[05:49] | – Would you stop that? – Oh, yeah, yeah. | -你能住手吗 -对对 |
[05:50] | That’s the first thing I’m gonna do. | 我立马就着手做 |
[05:52] | And, um, what should I tell the mayor if he asks? | 如果市长问起你 我该怎么说 |
[05:54] | ‘Cause you know he’s gonna ask. | 因为你知道他肯定会问的 |
[05:56] | Tell him I’m out of pocket. | 告示他 我不方便 |
[05:59] | Out of pocket. Listen to you with the jargon. | 不方便 听听你用的这词 |
[06:02] | – Yoli. – Uh, yeah? | -优莉 -什么事 |
[06:04] | I’m hanging up now. | 我要挂了 |
[06:06] | Okay. Um, have–have fun. | 好的 好好享受吧 |
[06:10] | Uh, I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:13] | You know how much I love you, bebita. | 你知道我多爱你吗 小姑娘 |
[06:15] | See you, Mami. | 回头见 妈妈 |
[06:18] | Okay, Mami, I got to go. | 好了妈妈 我得走了 |
[06:20] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[06:22] | Ma, I know. I know. You tell me every day. | 我知道妈妈 你每天都和我说 |
[06:25] | Okay? I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:26] | Okay. Bye, Papi. | 再见 老爸 |
[06:28] | – Adios, mi cielo. – Te amo. | -再见 我的宝贝 -爱你 |
[06:30] | Te amo. | 我爱你 |
[06:33] | Thanks, Ma. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[06:34] | Okay, bye! | 走了 拜 |
[06:46] | Can I help you? | 你有什么事 |
[06:48] | Uh, I’m Angela. | 我是安吉拉 |
[06:50] | Jessica’s cousin. | 杰西卡的表妹 |
[06:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:53] | Is she expecting you? | 她知道你会来吗 |
[06:55] | Uh, actually, I was just in the neighborhood and… | 实际上 我正好在附近… |
[06:58] | Angela. Hi. | 安吉拉 |
[07:00] | Sorry just to drop by like this. | 抱歉就这么冒失地过来了 |
[07:02] | Uh, no, no. I’m glad you did. Come on in. | 没有的事 你来我很高兴 进来吧 |
[07:05] | Did you meet Jeff? | 你见过杰夫了吗 |
[07:06] | We just met. | 我们刚见过了 |
[07:08] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[07:10] | Um, actually, I’m not too sure. | 我其实也不太确定 |
[07:11] | When I left with the boys this morning, | 我今早和孩子们一起走时 |
[07:13] | there was one of those demolition cranes outside. | 外面停了个拆房子的起重机 |
[07:15] | They’re not supposed to start work for another two months. | 他们应该还有两个月才开工 |
[07:17] | Yeah, sometimes these shady-ass developers | 是的 有时候这些混蛋的开发商 |
[07:19] | start tearing buildings down before everyone’s even out. | 在人还没搬出去之前就开始拆房子了 |
[07:22] | – Let me look into it. – Thanks. | -我去查一下吧 -谢谢 |
[07:23] | And you know I wouldn’t barge in like this. | 你明白没事我也不会贸然拜访 |
[07:24] | It’s just, Mark has some asthma | 只不过马克有点哮喘病 |
[07:26] | and I don’t want him inhaling all that dust | 如果他们要开工的话 |
[07:27] | if they’re gonna start up. | 我不想让他吸进尘土 |
[07:28] | I’ll look into it first thing. | 我一早就去查查 |
[07:29] | – Thanks. – Yes. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[07:32] | Ooh, yes. Uh, nice meeting you. | 对了 很高兴认识你 |
[07:34] | Yeah. | 好说 |
[07:36] | Good for you. | 真有你的 |
[07:39] | – Okay, bye. – Okay, bye. | -那再见了 -拜拜 |
[07:42] | 4-8-7. No, it’s an A. | 487 不对 是A |
[07:45] | Okay, all right. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[07:48] | I’m a little busy. | 我有点忙 |
[07:50] | – You don’t have 60 seconds? – Uh, no. | -连60秒都没有 -没有 |
[07:51] | Between the lease for Lincoln Yards | 忙着解决林肯庭院租约 |
[07:53] | and the massive corporate welfare | 和你答应伊卡里斯 |
[07:55] | that you promised Ickaris, | 巨大的公司福利 |
[07:55] | which the city can’t afford, not really. | 而市里根本没法支付 |
[07:58] | – I’m sorry. – About the tax break? | -很抱歉 -关于赋税优惠吗 |
[08:00] | For snapping at you when you asked about Steph. | 对你问起斯蒂芙时我发火的事 |
[08:02] | You were being kind. | 你只是好心 |
[08:04] | I shouldn’t have taken it out on you. | 我不该朝你发火 |
[08:06] | Wow, I haven’t seen a mea culpa like that | 我还没见过这么假的道歉 |
[08:07] | since you pretended to care about the parking meter mess. | 比你假装在乎停车表都虚假 |
[08:09] | I mean it, Keri. | 我是认真的 凯莉 |
[08:12] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[08:12] | – Why? – What do you mean why? | -为什么 -什么叫为什么 |
[08:15] | Why? Uh, I’m fine. | 为什么 因为我没事 |
[08:16] | I mean, if it bothers you that I bring her up, | 如果我提起她让你不舒服 |
[08:18] | it makes you feel guilty, then I won’t bring her up. | 让你觉得内疚 但我就不说了 |
[08:19] | – My guilt’s over you. – Me? | -我是对你内疚 -我 |
[08:21] | I don’t want you sitting around with this on your mind. | 我不希望这件事烦扰你 |
[08:24] | I don’t want you putting your life on hold. | 我不希望你为我停滞不前 |
[08:27] | I’m not putting my life on hold. | 我没有停滞不前 |
[08:33] | Are you talking about men? | 你是说男人吗 |
[08:37] | Do you really want to have this conversation right now? | 你真的想现在谈这个事情吗 |
[08:50] | Have my coffee? | 咖啡呢 |
[08:52] | So much for being out of pocket. | 还说什么不方便呢 |
[08:53] | Sorry to get your hopes up. | 抱歉让你白高兴一场 |
[08:56] | I work in City Hall. | 我在市政厅工作 |
[08:57] | I’m used to people flip-flopping. | 习惯了人们出尔反尔 |
[09:01] | Were you able to find anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[09:02] | After getting the total runaround | 在被住建部的巫婆 |
[09:03] | from that witch in Buildings, | 一阵敷衍后 |
[09:04] | I remembered my friend Isaiah from CHA | 我记起我在行政领导委员会的朋友 |
[09:06] | had access to everything you needed. | 艾塞亚有你需要的一切 |
[09:08] | And it looks like that rico como mierda | 看起来那个有钱的混蛋 |
[09:10] | got an emergency permit to start phased demolition. | 拿到了一张紧急许可证进行阶段性拆除 |
[09:12] | He also got a waiver for the asbestos abatement. | 他还拿到了一张石棉消除的弃权书 |
[09:15] | In other words? | 换句话说 |
[09:16] | Well, he starts on Monday. | 他周一开始 |
[09:17] | He doesn’t care who he poisons. | 他不在乎自己毒害谁 |
[09:18] | Son of a bitch. | 混球 |
[09:20] | If you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意我问 |
[09:21] | why is North Park so important to you? | 为什么北方公园对你来说这么重要 |
[09:23] | I thought the mayor was supporting redevelopment there. | 我以为市长支持重新开发那里 |
[09:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:27] | No. I have relatives who live there… | 不 我有亲戚住在那里 |
[09:31] | who soon won’t have a place to live. | 而很快就会流落街头 |
[09:33] | On the South Side? | 在南区 |
[09:35] | Wait, I don’t understand. I thought you were, like– | 等等 我不明白 我以为你是 |
[09:37] | La rica como mierda? | 有钱的混蛋 |
[09:39] | No, no, no. No. That’s not what I wanted to– | 不不不 我不是想说 |
[09:41] | that’s not what I was gonna say. | 我不是想说这个 |
[09:42] | You didn’t have to. And I am. | 你不用开口 我就是 |
[09:47] | But it, uh… | 但是 |
[09:49] | it seems they’d rather live on the street | 看起来他们似乎宁愿流落街头 |
[09:51] | than to accept my help. | 也不愿接受我的帮助 |
[09:54] | Mm, I get it. | 我理解 |
[09:55] | My parents are proud like that. | 我父母也是这样 |
[09:58] | Well, your parents aren’t about to lose their home. | 你父母至少不会失去他们的房子 |
[10:01] | Excuse me. | 我先下去 |
[10:10] | – Did you get Sean’s present? – I love it. | -你拿到肖的礼物了吗 -我超喜欢 |
[10:12] | It’s right here on the desk. | 就在桌上呢 |
[10:13] | Hey, you see that, buddy? | 你看见了吗 小家伙 |
[10:18] | Uh, Grandpa’s got to make a real building now. | 外公要造一栋真正的大楼了 |
[10:21] | All right, we miss you, Dad. | 好的 我们想你 爸 |
[10:22] | Yeah, I miss you too, baby girl. | 我也想你 乖女儿 |
[10:23] | Got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:26] | Tell me, Pat. | 告诉我 帕特 |
[10:27] | Exactly how much did you slip that woman in Buildings | 你到底给住建部的女人塞了多少钱 |
[10:29] | to make this happen? | 才办成这事 |
[10:30] | There’s gambling in Casablanca? | 卡萨布兰卡有赌博吗 |
[10:32] | I’m shocked. | 我惊讶了 |
[10:33] | Don’t get cute with me. We had a goddamn deal. | 别跟我装可爱 我们说好了 |
[10:35] | You promised my family 90 days. | 你承诺我家人有90天 |
[10:37] | And I was gonna honor that deal, | 我也打算遵守 |
[10:38] | but I didn’t have a choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[10:40] | You know, based on that phone call, | 知道吗 从刚才那通电话来看 |
[10:41] | there’s a human being in there somewhere. | 你内心还有点人性残留 |
[10:45] | So what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[10:46] | That little devil on your shoulder | 你肩上的小恶魔 |
[10:47] | tell you not to do it? | 让你不要这么做吗 |
[10:48] | No, Albert Chan told me not to. | 不 艾伯特·陈让我别这么做 |
[10:50] | Who the hell is Albert Chan? | 谁是艾伯特·陈 |
[10:51] | He’s a 30-year-old billionaire | 他是个三十岁亿万富翁 |
[10:53] | who’s buying up half of Chicago. | 打算半个芝加哥 |
[10:55] | Get used to hearing his name. | 习惯习惯这名字吧 |
[10:56] | He called in his loan, didn’t he? | 他要收账了 是吧 |
[10:58] | It’s business, Jessica. | 只是生意 杰西卡 |
[11:00] | No, if it was business, | 不 如果这事生意 |
[11:01] | you’d get the money somewhere else. | 你就会从别处寻找资金 |
[11:02] | Banks have all tightened their belts since ’06. | 2006年起银行就收紧裤腰带不再放贷了 |
[11:04] | Yeah, for regular people. | 没错 对普通人来说 |
[11:06] | But rich people can always get more money. | 但富人们总有办法搞到更多的钱 |
[11:08] | It’s why they’re rich. | 所以他们才是富人 |
[11:09] | Look, we can go around and round on this, | 听着 我们可以一直在这兜圈子 |
[11:11] | but it’s not gonna make a difference. | 但这不会改变什么 |
[11:12] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[11:14] | I’ll tell that to my cousin and her boys | 我会转告我表妹和她儿子 |
[11:15] | who are about to breathe in all that asbestos. | 那些即将要吸入石棉的孩子 |
[11:17] | Look, don’t make me out to be the monster here. | 听着 别搞得好像我是个怪物 |
[11:19] | Chan is. | 陈才是 |
[11:22] | With or without him, this day was gonna come anyway. | 有他没他 这一天总是会来的 |
[11:25] | It’s time to move on. | 是时候向前看了 |
[11:26] | I couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[11:40] | If you’re here about the alderman vacancy, | 如果你是为了市政委员空缺的事而来 |
[11:41] | I’ll have a list for you in a week or two. | 这两周我会给你一份名单 |
[11:43] | Well, I’m glad to hear | 我很高兴听到 |
[11:44] | you’re not relying on me for everything. | 你不是事事都依靠我 |
[11:47] | I did get here without you, if you didn’t know. | 提醒你一下 我不是靠你走到今天的 |
[11:49] | I’d like to help keep you here. | 我想帮你留在这里 |
[11:53] | What’s on your mind, Ms. Pearson? | 你想说什么 皮尔逊女士 |
[11:55] | You need to find an alternative source of financing | 你需要其他资助渠道帮你背书 |
[11:57] | for your reelection. | 连任选举 |
[11:59] | There is no alternative source. | 我没有其他渠道 |
[12:01] | You of all people know that. | 你比谁都知道这点 |
[12:02] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果真是这样 |
[12:03] | then you’re in a world of trouble. | 那你麻烦大了 |
[12:04] | ‘Cause your sugar daddy is tapped out. | 因为你的金主爸爸倒台了 |
[12:08] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:09] | McGann’s not just deep in the hole on North Park | 麦甘不光在北方公园上遇到了问题 |
[12:12] | but on half a dozen other projects around town. | 还有其他六个项目都崩盘了 |
[12:15] | None of the banks here will loan to him. | 没有一家银行愿意贷款给他 |
[12:16] | He’s had to go overseas. | 他只能去海外寻求资金 |
[12:19] | Pat doesn’t borrow from out of the country. | 帕特不会从国外渠道借钱 |
[12:20] | He’s not just borrowing. | 他可不止会借钱 |
[12:22] | He’s begging, fetching, and rolling over. | 他在卑躬屈膝 摇尾乞怜 |
[12:25] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[12:26] | Now, the way I see it, | 我的看法是 |
[12:27] | what’s bad for McGann is good for you. | 麦甘的不幸可能是你的幸运 |
[12:29] | How do you figure that? | 为什么这么说 |
[12:30] | This is your chance to hit the reset button. | 这是你按下重启键的机会 |
[12:32] | If you secure campaign financing from other sources, | 如果你能从其他渠道找来竞选资金 |
[12:36] | you can finally buy your freedom. | 你就能买回你的自由了 |
[12:38] | It’s not that simple. | 不是这么简单的事情 |
[12:41] | I wouldn’t be here without him. | 没有他就没有今天的我 |
[12:42] | What’s the point of being here if he controls you? | 若被他掌控 那你今天坐在这又有什么用 |
[12:45] | I see how it eats away at you every day. | 我能看出来它每天都在吞噬你 |
[12:48] | It’s time to be your own man. | 该为自己活着了 |
[12:50] | Take away his money and you take away his power. | 拿走他的钱就能拿走他的权 |
[12:54] | Unless, of course, this is about something else. | 除非 这是为了其他原因 |
[12:57] | Is there something else, Mr. Mayor? | 还有其他原因吗 市长先生 |
[13:05] | I put the donors in groups | 我按照出资人 |
[13:07] | based on which issues are most important to them. | 最感兴趣的议题给他们编了组 |
[13:10] | This list is as long as my arm, Derrick. | 这单子也太长了 德里克 |
[13:12] | I’ll shorten it up for you. Allan Steiner. | 我给你精简一下 艾伦·斯泰纳 |
[13:14] | He’s your whale. You want to target him first. | 他是你的大头 你应该先拿下他 |
[13:16] | Tell me why. | 为什么 |
[13:17] | He’s a rich, liberal pied piper. | 他是个有钱的自由派领头人 |
[13:18] | Kind of a godfather of ideas to the others. | 对其他人来说就像思想教父 |
[13:20] | Get him, and the rest will follow. | 拿下他 其他人都会蜂拥跟上 |
[13:22] | One-stop shop. I like it. | 一站式服务 我喜欢 |
[13:23] | I’ll get you a list of his pet projects | 在你和他见面之前 |
[13:25] | and special interests before you meet with him. | 我给你整理一份他感兴趣的项目清单 |
[13:26] | Make sure it’s shorter than that one, please. | 拜托你别弄的像这份一样长 |
[13:28] | Damn. You try to be thorough. | 天 我只是想事无巨细 |
[13:30] | I’m sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰了 |
[13:31] | but Angela Cook has left three messages. | 安吉拉·库克留了三条语音信息 |
[13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:34] | Um, also, should I make a lunch reservation for you today? | 还有 需要我帮你预约午饭餐厅吗 |
[13:37] | Yes, make it a reservation for two. | 嗯 预约两个人的吧 |
[13:39] | Any suggestions where I should take Mr. Steiner? | 关于带斯泰纳先生去哪有什么建议吗 |
[13:41] | Well, he lives off Lake Shore and Burton. Try Gibson’s. | 他住在湖滨路和伯顿路附近 试试吉普森吧 |
[13:44] | I don’t need to get the phone number for you, do I? | 不用我给你号码吧 |
[13:46] | No, you don’t. | 用不着 |
[13:49] | – Is 2:30 okay? – Perfect. | -两点半可以吗 -完美 |
[13:57] | – I’m not having any of that. – Any of what? | -别搞这一套 -哪一套 |
[14:00] | Don’t give me that bullshit. | 别和我在这扯淡 |
[14:01] | I know the two of you had a dustup | 我知道你们两个在伊卡里斯之行时 |
[14:02] | on the Ickaris tour. | 发生了争执 |
[14:03] | I’m telling you, it was nothing. | 我和你说 那没什么 |
[14:04] | And I’m telling you that whatever it is | 我也和你说 不管你们之间 |
[14:06] | between the two of you needs to end right now. | 发生了什么 都给立刻我打住 |
[14:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:18] | I hope you’re not here to bust my balls about North Park. | 希望你不是为了北方公园来找我兴师问罪 |
[14:20] | – North Park’s in the past. – I’ll toast to that, my boy. | -北方公园都是过去的事了 -我同意 |
[14:23] | I hear Carlos Salazar is thinking about | 我听说卡洛斯·萨拉扎 |
[14:24] | throwing his hat in the ring. | 也打算参选 |
[14:26] | You’re not seriously worried about some community organizer | 你不会真的担心一个社区组织者 |
[14:29] | running against you, are you? | 和你一起参选吧 |
[14:31] | I’m worried about our funds. | 我担心我们的资金 |
[14:35] | You got something you want to tell me? | 你有什么想告诉我的吗 |
[14:36] | Shit, you’re letting that Pearson woman | 靠 你又听信了那个 |
[14:38] | get in your head again, aren’t you? | 皮尔逊女人 不是吗 |
[14:39] | You didn’t answer my question, Pat. | 你没回答我的问题 帕特 |
[14:40] | About what? Money? | 什么问题 钱的问题 |
[14:43] | I’ve never been more flush. You want to see my books? | 我从未这么富有过 你想看我账本吗 |
[14:45] | Why would I? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:47] | I’m sure the cash you’re getting from China | 我确信你从中国拿到的钱 |
[14:48] | is all under the table | 都藏在桌子下面 |
[14:48] | and the rest of your money is hidden in the Caymans. | 剩余的钱藏在开曼群岛 |
[14:51] | Well, you used to think I was smart. | 你之前还觉得我聪明 |
[14:53] | I used to think a lot of things | 以前你管钱的时候 |
[14:54] | when you controlled the purse strings. | 我思考很多事情 |
[14:58] | You really want to go it alone? | 你真想单干吗 |
[14:59] | I don’t see as I have a choice. | 我不觉得我有其他选择 |
[15:01] | This is exactly what I was warning you about, Bobby. | 这也是我想警告你的 鲍比 |
[15:04] | She’s playing you. | 她在耍你 |
[15:05] | Yeah, one of you is. That I know. | 你们中确实有人在耍我 我知道的 |
[15:07] | Yeah? Well, who do you trust more, | 是吗 你更信任哪个人 |
[15:08] | someone whose house you ran around as a kid | 住在你从小玩闹社区里的人 |
[15:11] | or some woman who blackmailed you into a job? | 还是一个胁迫你给她工作的女人 |
[15:14] | Look, you’re looking to cut somebody loose, | 听着 你需要放弃其中一人 |
[15:15] | do yourself a favor: make it her. | 帮自己个忙 放弃她吧 |
[15:19] | You’re being played. | 你被耍了 |
[15:34] | Hey, there you are. | 你在这啊 |
[15:36] | I-I was just knocking. | 我刚敲门 |
[15:37] | Yeah, so were you able to find out | 所以你能弄清楚 |
[15:39] | why the trucks are there? | 卡车在那的原因了吗 |
[15:40] | The developer got an emergency permit. | 开发商拿到了紧急许可 |
[15:42] | He starts phased demolition on Monday. | 他周一就开始阶段性拆除了 |
[15:45] | So all that talk about 90 days is bullshit. | 所以之前说的90天都是放屁了 |
[15:47] | It was not bullshit on my end. | 之前这对我而言并不是胡扯 |
[15:49] | I had an agreement, but they found a loophole, | 我谈妥了协议 但他们发现了漏洞 |
[15:52] | and there’s no way to stop it. | 就没法阻止了 |
[15:53] | Come on, Jessica. You work for the mayor. | 别扯了 杰西卡 你为市长工作 |
[15:54] | That doesn’t give me the power to– | 这不代表我拥有权力去 |
[15:56] | You could if you wanted to. | 如果你想 你就能做到 |
[16:00] | It’s over, Angela. | 都结束了 安吉拉 |
[16:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:05] | So that’s it. | 那就这样了 |
[16:06] | At this point, | 现在这时候 |
[16:08] | it would be like putting Band-Aids on a dying patient. | 就像给濒死之人贴创可贴一样 |
[16:12] | I know that sound harsh, | 我知道这听起来很无情 |
[16:15] | and I’m–I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[16:18] | No. | 不必 |
[16:19] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:21] | Uh, thanks for looking into that for me. | 谢谢你帮我调查这些 |
[16:24] | You know you can stay with me | 你可以跟我住在一起 |
[16:26] | until you get on your feet. | 直到你能自立 |
[16:28] | Yeah, right, like that’s ever gonna happen. | 是啊 说的像真的似的 |
[16:30] | Oh, Angela. No, I– | 安吉拉 不 我 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry that I iced you out like that back there. | 抱歉我之前在那边对你那样冷淡 |
[16:47] | Mm-hmm, it’s clear you think I’m radioactive. I get it. | 显然你觉得我自带辐射 我明白 |
[16:50] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:52] | We work in the same place, bound to work together. | 我们在同一个地方工作 必然会合作 |
[16:57] | That’s all I wanted to say. | 我想说的就这些 |
[16:58] | Uh, Jessica told you to do this, didn’t she? | 杰西卡让你这么做的 对吧 |
[17:01] | Nope. Not true. This is me. | 不 猜错了 是我自己的想法 |
[17:03] | ‘Cause I’m not gonna accept an apology if it’s tainted. | 因为我不会接受动机不纯的道歉 |
[17:07] | Yes, she did. Straight up ordered me. | 没错 是她直接命令我来的 |
[17:11] | Well, I have to say that the fact that she told you to do it | 不得不说 承认是她让你道歉 |
[17:13] | does take away from the gesture. | 确实显得不够真诚 |
[17:15] | You don’t make anything easy, do you? | 你不让任何事好过 是吗 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry. I don’t know why I do that. | 抱歉 我不清楚我为什么那么做 |
[17:25] | Doesn’t matter. We’re good. | 不重要 我们没事了 |
[17:27] | I think I go on the attack | 我觉得自己总挖苦别人 |
[17:29] | because I-I want to beat people to it. | 是因为我想挫挫对方的锐气 |
[17:33] | You mean the way you did when I tried to save your job? | 你是指当我在努力保住你的工作时你的反应吗 |
[17:38] | That was you trying to save my job? | 你是在保住我的工作吗 |
[17:40] | You could’ve just said you were trying to save my job | 你可以直说你在试图保住我的工作 |
[17:42] | or not fire me at all. | 或别开除我 |
[17:44] | I will see you later. | 回见 |
[17:54] | Mr. Steiner, | 斯泰纳先生 |
[17:55] | thank you so much for meeting me on such short notice. | 感谢你在这么短时间内来见我 |
[17:58] | Well, it just so happens I had a cancellation today, | 恰巧我今天会议取消了 |
[18:02] | and my secretary said I’d been offered a free lunch | 然后我的秘书说有人请我吃午餐 |
[18:04] | with a beautiful lady. | 还是位美丽的女士 |
[18:05] | I like how this is starting already. | 我喜欢这开场 |
[18:07] | Well, don’t get any ideas. | 别打歪主意 |
[18:09] | I’ll do my best to keep it purely professional. | 我会尽力维持对话的专业性 |
[18:12] | Thank you. I’ll have what he’s having. | 谢谢 给我一杯一样的 |
[18:15] | So I hear you work for our esteemed mayor. | 我听说你为我们尊敬的市长工作 |
[18:18] | He’s doing some great things, | 他在做些伟大的事情 |
[18:19] | and I wanted to be a part of it. | 我想参与进去 |
[18:21] | In fact, I’d like to continue to be a part of it | 实际上 我打算在接下来四年中 |
[18:23] | for another four years. | 继续参与下去 |
[18:25] | Ah, I should’ve guessed. | 我早该猜到的 |
[18:27] | You’re looking to add to his war chest. | 你想要增加他的竞选资金 |
[18:29] | You and the mayor stand for a lot of the same things. | 你和市长有许多相同的理念 |
[18:31] | There’s no reason you’re not | 你没理由不做 |
[18:32] | one of his biggest supporters already. | 他最大的支持者之一 |
[18:34] | Oh, you don’t have to sell me. | 你不用向我推销 |
[18:35] | I’ve been a big fan. | 我已经是市长的超级粉丝了 |
[18:37] | Oh, that’s good to hear. | 那太好了 |
[18:39] | First time I saw Bobby, it was when he was giving a speech | 我第一次见到鲍比时 他在西北大学 |
[18:42] | – up at Northwestern. – Thank you. | -做演讲 -谢谢 |
[18:43] | That’s my alma mater. | 那是我母校 |
[18:46] | Here was this brash young alderman | 这个傲慢年轻的市议员 |
[18:48] | talking about race and inequality in Chicago. | 大谈芝加哥的种族和不平等问题 |
[18:51] | He stood there and spoke for over an hour. | 他站在那里讲了一个多小时 |
[18:53] | Completely riveting. | 非常精彩 |
[18:56] | If he’d been a racehorse, I would’ve bet it all. | 如果他是匹赛马 我就全下注在它身上了 |
[18:58] | I sense a “but” coming. | 我感觉到还有”但是”在后头 |
[18:59] | I know you’re new to Chicago, Ms. Pearson, | 皮尔逊女士 我知道你对芝加哥不熟 |
[19:03] | but even you must know who’s really calling the shots. | 但你肯定知道这里谁说了算 |
[19:06] | If you’re talking about Pat McGann, he went in early. | 如果你说的是帕特·麦甘 他加入的早 |
[19:10] | He’s bound to have influence. | 肯定会有所影响 |
[19:12] | This goes way beyond that, and you know it. | 情况远不止那样 你知道 |
[19:14] | Your man is compromised. | 你老板受牵连了 |
[19:16] | I cannot be a part of that. | 我不想加入 |
[19:19] | Can I be blunt? | 我能直白点说吗 |
[19:21] | As long as you’re picking up the check. | 只要你买单就行 |
[19:23] | I’m not in the dark about who Pat McGann is, | 我知道帕特·麦甘的为人 |
[19:25] | and neither is the mayor. | 市长也知道 |
[19:27] | That’s why we’re looking to be done with him. | 所以我们才想着跟他断绝关系 |
[19:29] | It’s a little late for that. | 有点太迟了 |
[19:30] | Once he got into bed with that butcher, | 一旦跟那屠夫沾染上 |
[19:33] | he showed his true colors. | 他就会露出真面目 |
[19:35] | Butcher? | 屠夫 |
[19:36] | That’s a very strong word, don’t you think? | 这话说得太重了 你不觉得吗 |
[19:39] | You really are new to this town, aren’t you? | 你对这地方还真是不熟 对吧 |
[19:41] | Sorry to waste your time. | 抱歉浪费了你的时间 |
[20:02] | – You must be Nick. – And you are? | -你一定是尼克了 -你是 |
[20:04] | Jeff Malone. | 杰夫·马龙 |
[20:05] | Jessica and I live together. | 我和杰西卡住在一起 |
[20:07] | Well, how’d you know who I was? | 那你怎么知道我是谁 |
[20:08] | Oh, Jessica described you to a T, man. | 伙计 杰西卡经常提起你 哥们 |
[20:11] | Good-looking Chicago cop | 长得很帅的芝加哥警察 |
[20:12] | with a striking resemblance to the mayor. | 和市长长得超级像 |
[20:15] | I’ll take good-looking. | 长得帅这句比较受用 |
[20:18] | She’s on the fifth floor, in case you don’t know. | 她在五楼 要是你不知道的话 |
[20:21] | Oh, I’m actually headed up there right now. | 我现在正要去那里 |
[20:25] | Hey, listen, um… | 听着 |
[20:29] | Just so you know, | 让你知道下 |
[20:31] | Jessica, you know, she tells me everything. | 杰西卡什么事都告诉我 |
[20:36] | Sometimes I wish she wouldn’t, but… | 有时候我倒是希望她不告诉我 但是 |
[20:40] | Thanks for looking out for her when I’m not around. | 谢谢你在我不在时照顾她 |
[20:45] | Even so, if you ever feel the need to call me… | 即便如此 如果你觉得有必要给我打电话 |
[20:49] | I used to be with Justice, | 我以前在司法部 |
[20:50] | but now I’m with McDermott. | 现在我在迈克德莫特国际任职 |
[20:54] | Will do. | 好的 |
[20:57] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢你 伙计 |
[21:11] | How sure are you about McGann’s money problems? | 你对麦甘的财务出问题有多少把握 |
[21:13] | Very sure. Why? | 十分有把握 为什么这么问 |
[21:16] | ‘Cause I saw him today and he denied it. | 因为我今天见过他了 他不承认 |
[21:18] | What’d you expect him to do, | 你希望他怎么做 |
[21:20] | say that he was cutting back on his cleaning woman? | 告诉你他把清洁工的工资降了 |
[21:22] | He says it’s a story you cooked up | 他说是你编造出来的故事 |
[21:24] | to create a rift between us. | 目的是挑拨我们 |
[21:25] | Well, then I guess it comes down to, who do you believe, | 那我猜问题就是你信谁了 |
[21:28] | him or me? | 他还是我 |
[21:29] | That’s exactly what he said. | 他就是这么说的 |
[21:30] | Then pick a side, | 那你选吧 |
[21:32] | because you’ve got a reelection to finance | 因为你要为再次参选筹集资金 |
[21:33] | and the clock is ticking. | 而时间紧迫 |
[21:35] | You better be right. | 你最好是对的 |
[21:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:40] | Now we can get to work. | 我们现在可以开工了 |
[21:42] | Derrick sent me a list of top donors. | 德里克给了我一张捐助人的清单 |
[21:43] | Screw the list. | 去他的清单 |
[21:45] | None of those people give a shit about me. | 这些人没一个在乎我是谁 |
[21:47] | What we need is someone who wants to stick it to McGann | 我们需要的是一个和我一样愿意 |
[21:50] | as much as I do. | 和麦甘耗到底的人 |
[21:51] | The enemy of my enemy is my friend. | 敌人的敌人就是朋友 |
[21:53] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[21:55] | Do you have someone in mind? | 你心中有人选了吗 |
[21:57] | I have the perfect person in mind. | 我有一个完美人选 |
[22:02] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[22:04] | God, I hope so. | 天啊 希望可以 |
[22:06] | I’m looking for Jessica Pearson. | 我要找杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[22:07] | Oh, she’s in with the mayor. | 她和市长在里面 |
[22:09] | You’re Jeff! Yoli. | 你是杰夫 我是优莉 |
[22:11] | I’m the one–we– we spoke on the phone. | 我是那个 我们在电话里聊过 |
[22:13] | Yeah. Oh, right. Right. | 是的 对 对 |
[22:14] | – It’s so nice to meet you. – It’s so nice to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[22:17] | Wow, you’re just like how I imagined you. | 你跟我想象的一模一样 |
[22:19] | Very Morris Chestnut. | 非常莫里斯·柴斯纳特 |
[22:21] | Thanks…I think. | 谢了 我猜 |
[22:24] | Hey. Did you meet the mayor? | 你见过市长了吗 |
[22:25] | Oh, he nodded in my direction. | 他朝我点头了 |
[22:27] | Oh, he must like you. | 他肯定喜欢你 |
[22:30] | Jeff, I’m sorry about today. | 杰夫 今天很抱歉 |
[22:31] | Hey, I get it. You’re working. | 我知道了 你在工作 |
[22:32] | I just stopped by to see if we could grab a quick dinner | 我就过来看看去奥黑尔机场前 |
[22:34] | before I head to O’Hare. | 我们能不能吃个饭 |
[22:35] | You’re leaving tonight? | 你今晚就走 |
[22:37] | I’m on the red-eye back to Miami. | 我要坐红眼航班回迈阿密 |
[22:38] | Jeff, I didn’t mean to be here all day. | 杰夫 我没想在这待一整天 |
[22:41] | Just one thing led to another and… | 只是事情一件接一件 |
[22:42] | Jess, I’m not upset. | 杰西 我没有生气 |
[22:44] | But I do have to get back to work, | 但我必须要回去工作 |
[22:45] | and you of all people should understand that. | 你应该最能理解 |
[22:48] | Dinner it is. | 去吃晚餐吧 |
[22:49] | I made a reservation for the two of you | 我为你们在里卡多餐厅 |
[22:50] | at Riccardo at 9:00. | 预订了九点的位置 |
[22:51] | That should give you at least two hours | 这样你至少还有两个小时 |
[22:53] | to get to O’Hare and check in, | 可以赶去奥黑尔机场检票 |
[22:54] | which shouldn’t be a problem | 应该没问题 |
[22:55] | ’cause I already checked you in. | 因为我已经帮你登机了 |
[22:56] | So you can go right to the gate. | 你可以直接去登机口 |
[22:59] | Um, uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:00] | Just carry on. | 你们继续吧 |
[23:02] | Oh, I really like this one, Jess. | 我真的很喜欢她 杰西 |
[23:05] | She’s a keeper. | 她真是考虑周全 |
[23:06] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[23:09] | Yes, she is. | 她确实是 |
[23:10] | I’ll get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[23:28] | I know I don’t have the right. | 我知道我无权这么做 |
[23:29] | – No, you don’t. – I said I know. | -是的 你没有 -我说了我知道 |
[23:32] | But you drop that on me and get in my head | 但你把话撂下 扰乱我心绪 |
[23:35] | and expect me not to react? | 还想让我无动于衷吗 |
[23:37] | – You asked. – I didn’t ask. | -是你问的 -我没有问 |
[23:40] | You did it to mess with me, and you succeeded. | 你这么做是为了扰乱我 你成功了 |
[23:46] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[23:47] | Bobby, the mayor being stuck in an elevator | 鲍比 市长被困在电梯里 |
[23:49] | is gonna get some attention. | 只会引人注意 |
[23:51] | Well, then we better get unstuck. | 那我们最好快点解决 |
[23:55] | What do you want? You want details? | 你想怎样 想知道细节吗 |
[23:57] | – You want to know his name? – For starters. | -你想知道他叫什么吗 -从这开始 |
[23:58] | Okay, his name is Luke. He’s sexy. He’s 35. | 好吧 他叫卢克 很性感 35岁 |
[24:01] | We, uh–we met here, actually. | 其实我们在这里认识的 |
[24:03] | He was the photographer that took my picture for the website, | 就是为我拍摄网站照片的摄影师 |
[24:04] | and then we went out | 然后我们一起出去了 |
[24:05] | and we met for a whiskey at this place on Lincoln, | 我们在林肯庭院一起喝威士忌 |
[24:08] | and then we slept together twice. | 我们一起睡了两次 |
[24:12] | Sounds like a great guy. | 听起来是个好男人 |
[24:14] | Why aren’t you dating him? | 你为什么不跟他约会呢 |
[24:17] | Because there’s something wrong with me | 因为我犯傻了 |
[24:19] | and I told him that I’m in a relationship. | 我跟他说我有交往对象 |
[24:23] | How fuck up is that? | 这有多乱套 |
[24:26] | We are in a relationship. | 我们是在交往 |
[24:36] | I need you, Keri. | 我需要你 凯莉 |
[24:45] | Just start this thing. | 启动电梯吧 |
[25:05] | The best part of the whole trial | 庭审中最精彩的部分是 |
[25:07] | is the Cuban sandwich place right down the street | 古巴三明治店就开在 |
[25:09] | from the courthouse. | 法院的那条街上 |
[25:11] | You think you’re gonna make it down there? | 你觉得你能去那吗 |
[25:12] | This thing could drag on for a while. | 这事可能得拖上一段时间 |
[25:21] | What’s going on, Jess? | 怎么了 杰西 |
[25:23] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:26] | No, we’re having a lovely dinner. | 没事 我们在吃一顿美味的晚餐 |
[25:28] | Yes, but I just asked you | 是的 但我问你 |
[25:30] | when you might come down to Miami. | 你什么时候能去迈阿密时 |
[25:31] | Did you even hear me? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[25:33] | Oh, Jeff. I have so much to do here. | 杰夫 我在这有很多事要做 |
[25:40] | You tried, Jess. | 你尽力了 杰西 |
[25:42] | They can’t expect anything more than that. | 他们不能奢求更多 |
[25:48] | – I sold them out. – What? | -我出卖了他们 -什么 |
[25:50] | You did your best. | 你已经尽你所能了 |
[25:52] | That’s all you’ve been doing since you got here. | 你来这后一直在忙这件事 |
[25:54] | I sold them out. | 我出卖了他们 |
[25:56] | You’re the one who said it. | 这是你说的 |
[25:59] | I was angry | 我当时很生气 |
[26:00] | and I didn’t want you taking that job with the mayor. | 我不想你和市长一起工作 |
[26:02] | But you have to start taking your own advice here. | 但你得开始听从自己的建议 |
[26:05] | Let it go. Move on. | 放下吧 向前走 |
[26:07] | They’re family. | 他们是家人 |
[26:08] | I should’ve done more to help them. | 我应该能做更多去帮助他们 |
[26:10] | They’ve been your family for, like, 15 minutes. | 他们当你的家人也就差不多十五分钟 |
[26:14] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[26:15] | It means they’re strangers. | 意思是他们是陌生人 |
[26:18] | You don’t know them. They don’t know you. | 你不认识他们 他们不认识你 |
[26:21] | And you’re trying to make up | 你想要弥补 |
[26:21] | for something that your father did, | 你父亲的所作所为 |
[26:22] | and that’s not your responsibility. | 那不是你的责任 |
[26:25] | You want family? | 你想要家人 |
[26:27] | Your family is sitting right here in front of you | 你的家人就坐在你眼前 |
[26:29] | and you can’t see it. | 你却看不到 |
[26:31] | I know you’re my family. | 我知道你是我的家人 |
[26:33] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[26:36] | If you’re my family, then they’re your family too. | 如果你是我的家人 他们也是你的家人 |
[26:40] | And if you can’t accept that, | 如果你无法接受 |
[26:42] | then we have a bigger problem | 那我们之间的问题 |
[26:43] | than whether I can get to Miami or not. | 比我去不去迈阿密还要严重 |
[26:59] | Jeff, what are you doing here? | 杰夫 你在这做什么 |
[27:01] | You’re a nurse, aren’t you? | 你是护士 是吗 |
[27:03] | I’m gonna be. Why? | 我会成为护士 怎么了 |
[27:04] | Well, in my day, nurses were supposed to be compassionate. | 在我那时候 护士应该更有同情心 |
[27:11] | You got something you want to say to me? | 你有话想跟我说吗 |
[27:13] | The woman I care about has turned her life upside down | 我关心的女人把生活搞得一团糟 |
[27:16] | to get to know you, | 就为了解你 |
[27:17] | and you don’t seem to care one goddamn bit. | 你看起来一点也不在乎 |
[27:19] | Hold up, wait. | 等等 |
[27:21] | Me and my family are about to be out on the street | 我和我的家人都快露宿街头了 |
[27:22] | and she got a new job out of the deal but she’s the victim? | 她因此得到了新工作 怎么她还成受害者了 |
[27:25] | Nah, I didn’t say she was a victim. | 我不是说她是受害者 |
[27:26] | I asked you why you don’t care. | 我想知道你为什么不在乎 |
[27:27] | I didn’t ask her to come to Chicago, Jeff. | 不是我叫她来芝加哥的 杰夫 |
[27:29] | You also don’t ask people to walk through the doors | 你也没叫人们进入医院 |
[27:31] | of your hospital either, but once they do, | 找你治疗 但一旦他们来了 |
[27:33] | I know you try to understand how they’re feeling. | 我知道你会试着去理解他们的感受 |
[27:37] | I also know you don’t ask them | 我还知道你不会问 |
[27:38] | how much money they make either. | 他们赚多少钱 |
[27:40] | Look, I don’t know what you want from me, okay? | 听着 我不知道你想让我干什么 好吗 |
[27:43] | If Jessica sent you over here to smooth things over– | 如果杰西卡派你来缓和关系 |
[27:44] | Oh, believe me, Angela. | 相信我 安吉拉 |
[27:46] | I’m the last person that she would send over here. | 她绝不会想派我来的 |
[27:48] | I told her you were all a bunch of strangers. | 我跟她说你们都是陌生人 |
[27:51] | Okay, well, if that is the case, | 如果是那样的话 |
[27:53] | what are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[27:55] | I’m here because her heart is breaking | 我来这里因为她伤透了心 |
[27:59] | and I just can’t stand to see her in pain. | 我不忍心看着她受苦 |
[28:05] | And it’s starting to affect us, | 而且这开始影响我们的关系了 |
[28:07] | and, well, that just pisses me off. | 这让我很生气 |
[28:12] | Okay, so this is really about you. | 所以是因为你自己 |
[28:15] | Goddamn, you two must be related. | 真见鬼 你们俩肯定是一家人 |
[28:17] | We are. Deal with it. | 是的 面对现实吧 |
[28:19] | Well, if you are, then let her in, Angela. | 如果是一家人 接纳她吧 安吉拉 |
[28:23] | Look, I know you’re going through hell | 我知道你的日子不好过 |
[28:26] | and she hasn’t been able to fix everything, but she’s trying. | 她没办法让一切恢复如初 但她尽力了 |
[28:30] | She wants you in her life, | 她想让你回到她的生活里 |
[28:31] | and something tells me that you do too, | 直觉告诉我你也这么想 |
[28:33] | but you got to give a little something here. | 但你得做出一点让步 |
[28:41] | Any chance of getting arroz con frijoles? | 可以给我来点豆饭吗 |
[28:43] | I’ve been craving it all day. | 我都想吃了一天了 |
[28:46] | I’m gonna help. I promise. | 我会帮忙的 我保证 |
[28:48] | Mira. What’s wrong? | 瞧瞧 怎么了 |
[28:56] | She didn’t come home. | 她没回家 |
[29:00] | Oh, um, she has the Burnhams’ house on Tuesdays. | 她每周二都去伯纳姆家 |
[29:02] | So the buses from Lake Forest are always late. | 森林湖那边的车总是很晚 |
[29:06] | She left there at 3:00. | 她三点就离开那里了 |
[29:09] | She called me when she was leaving. | 她离开时跟我打电话了 |
[29:16] | Papi, what’s going on? | 爸爸 发生什么事了 |
[29:20] | Your mother had her check-in with ICE today. | 你妈妈今天去移民局报道了 |
[29:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[29:31] | I forgot. | 我忘记了 |
[29:34] | I need to go down there. | 我要去那里 |
[29:35] | No, you can’t go down there | 不 你不能去 |
[29:37] | because they’re– they’re gonna take you too. | 因为他们会把你也带走 |
[29:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:46] | It’s gonna be okay, Papi. | 会没事的 爸爸 |
[29:50] | Okay, mi cielo. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[30:03] | Ah, Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[30:04] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[30:06] | This is my adviser, Jessica Pearson. | 这位是我的顾问 杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[30:10] | the, uh, the good cop or the bad cop? | 好人还是坏人 |
[30:12] | I’m the one who cuts through the bullshit. | 我是那种不说废话的人 |
[30:15] | Oh, I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[30:17] | Bob should have brought you on a long time ago. | 鲍比早就该带你来了 |
[30:19] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[30:22] | Well, let me be the one | 现在该我来 |
[30:25] | to cut through the bullshit now. | 少说废话直奔主题 |
[30:26] | You want to renegotiate the lease on Lincoln Yards. | 你想重新谈林肯庭院的租约 |
[30:30] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[30:32] | Oh, you’re about to win the Ickaris sweepstakes, | 因为你就要赢伊卡里斯的赌局了 |
[30:34] | and I own the land, | 那块地是我的 |
[30:36] | and you want to hand over the project to one of your cronies. | 你想把这个项目交给你的亲信 |
[30:39] | The only part of that I want to change | 我唯一想要改变的 |
[30:42] | is what you call cronies. | 是对亲信的定义 |
[30:44] | The mayor is looking for a new primary donor | 市长想要找一位新捐助人 |
[30:46] | to fund his reelection. | 资助他的连任 |
[30:49] | I know you’re no fan, Tom. | 我知道你没兴趣 汤姆 |
[30:51] | And you know goddamn well why. | 你很清楚这是为什么 |
[30:53] | That’s why I’m trying to get out from under him. | 这就是为什么我想摆脱他的控制 |
[30:55] | You have to admire a politician | 一个承认自己是傀儡的政客 |
[30:56] | who admits to being a puppet. | 真是让人不得不佩服 |
[30:58] | I was young. I made a mistake. | 我那时还年轻 我犯了错 |
[31:00] | The man calls himself a developer. | 那个人称自己是开发商 |
[31:03] | He’s a thug. | 他是个恶棍 |
[31:04] | Like I said, I was young. | 我说过了 我那时还年轻 |
[31:07] | Tommy Diehl was a friend of mine. | 汤米·迪尔曾是我的朋友 |
[31:10] | I know that. Listen to me. | 我知道 听我说 |
[31:12] | The only thing Pat McGann wants more than his name | 比起把自己名字印在最高的楼上之外 |
[31:14] | on the tallest building in Chicago is to be you. | 帕特·麦甘最想成为你 |
[31:18] | You want to make him obsolete, this is your chance. | 你想让他过气 这就是你的机会 |
[31:22] | Mr. Mayor, we don’t want to keep Allan Steiner waiting. | 市长先生 我们不能让艾伦·斯泰纳多等 |
[31:25] | I mean, clearly, Mr. Lauder isn’t interested. | 很明显 劳德先生不感兴趣 |
[31:29] | All right, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 等等 |
[31:35] | Okay, I’m not gonna write you a blank check. | 我不会给你开支票 |
[31:37] | But I’m willing to talk. | 但我愿意谈谈 |
[31:56] | Who’s Tommy Diehl? | 汤米·迪尔是谁 |
[32:00] | He’s ancient history. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[32:02] | Didn’t seem like ancient history to that man back there. | 对他来说不像是很久以前 |
[32:05] | He was a Teamster boss back in the day. | 他曾是卡车司机工会的头儿 |
[32:07] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[32:09] | Disappeared. | 消失了 |
[32:11] | Body was never found. | 尸体一直没找到 |
[32:13] | There are rumors McGann had something to do with it. | 有流言说麦甘与此有关 |
[32:15] | Rumors? | 流言 |
[32:17] | If you’re asking me do I think McGann killed him, | 如果你在问我是否认为麦甘杀了他 |
[32:20] | no, I don’t think so. | 不 我不认为 |
[32:23] | If I did, I never would have gotten involved with him. | 如果我这么认为 也不会和他搅和 |
[32:25] | Well, you just let Lauder believe that he did it. | 你刚让劳德以为是他干的 |
[32:28] | Well, to get us out from under it? | 为了让我们逃出魔爪 |
[32:31] | I would have let him think McGann started World War II | 我愿意让他相信麦甘发动了第二次世界大战 |
[32:33] | and invented cancer. | 并发明了癌症 |
[32:36] | That’s great to hear. | 那真是不错 |
[32:38] | I’m glad you approve. | 很高兴你批准了 |
[32:40] | If you’re willing to pin a murder on McGann, | 如果你愿意让麦甘为谋杀案买单 |
[32:44] | then you really must be done with him. | 那你真是和他一刀两断了 |
[32:48] | Okay, Nick, all clear. | 好了 尼克 安全 |
[33:06] | Hope you didn’t make any plans. | 希望你没有安排 |
[33:08] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 今晚会是漫漫长夜 |
[33:10] | Just tell me where you want to order takeout. | 告诉我点哪家的外卖就行了 |
[33:11] | Yeah, well, we’ll get to that. | 是啊 会到那步的 |
[33:13] | First things first. | 先说重要的 |
[33:14] | This is everything we need to know on Thomas Lauder | 这是我们所需知道汤姆斯·劳德的一切 |
[33:18] | and his list of demands if he’s going to back the mayor. | 和他的要求 如果要他答应资助市长 |
[33:22] | You’d like him. He’s principled. | 你会喜欢他 很有原则 |
[33:27] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[33:29] | Yeah, yeah. Uh, principled. List of demands. | 对 对 有原则 各种要求 |
[33:32] | Okay. First we have to see what’s feasible. | 好 首先我们看看哪些行得通 |
[33:34] | He’s asked for the moon. | 他想摘月 |
[33:35] | Let’s see what we have in the way of stars. | 我们看看途径星河之路有什么可用 |
[33:38] | Um, linkage fees… | 联动费用 |
[33:39] | Expedited permits, variances– | 加急许可 差额 |
[33:43] | you like how I’ve picked up the jargon? | 你觉得我选的行业术语怎么样 |
[33:49] | Do you need to get that? | 你要接吗 |
[33:50] | – No, no, no. I’m okay. – Good. | -不不 没关系 -好的 |
[33:53] | Now, I need you to run me through a list | 我需要你告诉我 |
[33:54] | of department heads and the best way to sweet-talk them | 各个部门的头儿分别受用什么马屁 |
[33:56] | into doing us a favor. | 好帮我们忙 |
[34:00] | You know I don’t like it when you edit without telling me. | 你知道我不喜欢你任意修改 |
[34:03] | I’m taking out the word “promise.” | 我要把”承诺”一词去掉 |
[34:04] | You use it too much. | 你用得太频繁了 |
[34:05] | Well, it hard not to use the P word when you’re talking | 想不用这个词也难 毕竟你一直在说 |
[34:06] | about the promise Ickaris made to put us top five. | 关于伊卡里斯会让我们进前五的承诺 |
[34:09] | When we seal the deal, we can use the P word. | 等我们谈妥后就能用这个词了 |
[34:12] | Okay, and what are you doing | 好吧 你要怎么才能 |
[34:12] | to seal the aforementioned deal? | 谈妥前面谈到的交易呢 |
[34:14] | I have had a back channel with the CEO for weeks. | 我已经在幕后和CEO交流好几周了 |
[34:18] | Good enough for you? | 这样你满意了吗 |
[34:19] | Barack, give me and your boss a minute. | 巴拉克 给我和你老板一分钟 |
[34:31] | That’s not all right. | 这样可不行 |
[34:39] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[34:40] | Yeah, I remember once, | 我还记得有一次 |
[34:41] | this shit bag told your old man | 这个人渣告诉你爸 |
[34:43] | that his guys were about to get laid off | 他手下的人就要从我的一个工作上 |
[34:45] | from one of my jobs. | 被炒鱿鱼了 |
[34:46] | He told them that he heard the city | 他说他听说市政府 |
[34:47] | was gonna shut me down for code violations. | 因我严重违规要取缔我的业务 |
[34:51] | Says to Pete, says, “Hey, your guys come over to me, | 对皮特说 “喂 你的人过来找我 |
[34:55] | I’ll give them overtime.” | 我会给他们加班费” |
[34:56] | He even offered your pops a little extra as a service fee. | 他甚至给了你老爹一些额外的服务费 |
[34:59] | I don’t have time to go down memory lane, Pat. | 我没空和你追忆往昔 帕特 |
[35:01] | Your dad didn’t even call me to see if it was true. | 你爸都没有打电话问我是否是真的 |
[35:04] | He just told the son of a bitch | 他只告诉那个混球 |
[35:06] | to get the hell off the property | 赶紧滚出去 |
[35:07] | before he ordered his men to beat the shit out of him, yeah. | 免得他派手下的人打他 没错 |
[35:11] | That was Pete Novak. | 那就是皮特·诺瓦克 |
[35:14] | Is there a point to this story? | 你想用这故事说什么 |
[35:15] | Yeah, the point is, there’s a thing called blind loyalty. | 关键是 有种东西叫做愚忠 |
[35:19] | If I remember, that was his downfall. | 如果我记得没错 这是他的弱点 |
[35:22] | Who do you think you are | 你以为自己是谁 |
[35:23] | going to Thomas Lauder for financing? | 去拉汤姆斯·劳德的背书 |
[35:26] | It’s business, Pat. | 只是生意 帕特 |
[35:27] | That silver spoon piece of shit. | 那个含金汤勺的人渣 |
[35:30] | You think he’d let you in his club if you weren’t mayor? | 你以为如果你不是市长 他会让你进他圈子 |
[35:33] | I told you | 我告诉过你 |
[35:34] | if you can’t pull your weight, I’d have to go elsewhere. | 如果你使不上劲 我就得找别人 |
[35:37] | Pull my weight? | 使不上劲 |
[35:40] | I own you. | 我拥有你 |
[35:45] | You don’t own shit. | 你什么也不拥有 |
[35:47] | What’d you say to me? | 你刚才说什么 |
[35:49] | You don’t own your buildings. | 你不拥有你的大楼 |
[35:50] | You don’t own the land they’re on. | 你不拥有它们所在的土地 |
[35:53] | And most importantly, you don’t own me. | 更重要的是 你不拥有我 |
[35:56] | You forgetting a little something? | 你是不是忘了什么 |
[36:00] | I’m sick and tired of you holding that over my head. | 我受够了你总用这事威胁我 |
[36:04] | You want to drop that bomb and blow yourself up too? | 你想放这枚炸弹把自己也炸飞吗 |
[36:05] | Be my guest. | 随你的便 |
[36:07] | But for now, | 但现在 |
[36:08] | get the fuck out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[36:11] | I’ve got a city to run. | 我还要管理城市 |
[36:21] | Hi, it’s Yoli Castillo again. | 我是优莉·卡斯蒂奥 |
[36:23] | I’m so sorry I missed your call. | 很抱歉错过了你的电话 |
[36:24] | Please call me back. Thanks. | 请给我回电 谢谢 |
[36:36] | Aztec Dave’s on Madison today, | 阿兹特克·戴夫餐车今天在麦迪逊街 |
[36:38] | if you want to grab a bite. | 如果你想来点 |
[36:41] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[36:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:45] | Didn’t get fired again, did you? | 别是又被炒了吧 |
[36:49] | That was a joke. | 我是开玩笑 |
[36:53] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[36:55] | Oh, uh, it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:58] | Look, I don’t know you, | 听着 我不认识你 |
[36:59] | but I know you. | 但我了解你 |
[37:03] | I can tell something’s bothering you. | 我能看出来你心里有事 |
[37:09] | I’m daca. | 我是达卡[儿时来美暂缓遣返] |
[37:12] | You know that, right? | 你知道 对吧 |
[37:13] | No, but so? | 不知道 但是呢 |
[37:16] | My parents, though… | 可我的父母 |
[37:18] | Oh, shit. I mean, if you’re worried about something | 该死 如果你担心这事儿 |
[37:21] | coming back around on the mayor, it’s… | 会牵连到市长 这个 |
[37:24] | No. My mom was picked up by ICE last night. | 不 我妈昨晚被移民局带走了 |
[37:26] | What? | 什么 |
[37:28] | I mean, she wasn’t really picked up. | 她不是被真的被带走了 |
[37:30] | She was on a bus a few years ago | 几年前她在一辆巴士上 |
[37:31] | when they did a routine sweep, | 然后移民局做了常规检查 |
[37:34] | and ever since, she has to check in. | 从那时起 她就得定期报备 |
[37:36] | Uh, usually it’s fine, but, uh, last night… | 通常没什么事 但昨晚 |
[37:41] | They’re not letting her go. | 他们不放她走 |
[37:45] | Shit. | 该死 |
[37:46] | Did you tell Jessica? | 你告诉杰西卡了吗 |
[37:48] | No, no. I– | 不不 我 |
[37:50] | I can’t be a problem to her. | 我不能成为她的麻烦 |
[37:51] | Yoli, this is your mom. | 优莉 这是你妈 |
[37:54] | No. Please. | 不 求你了 |
[37:56] | Don’t say anything. | 什么也别说 |
[37:59] | I won’t. I won’t. It’s okay. | 我不说 不说 没事的 |
[38:05] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[38:12] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[38:13] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[38:16] | You know it’s a game of luck, right? | 你知道这游戏靠运气 对吧 |
[38:18] | Says the man who always loses. | 总输的男人还好意思说 |
[38:25] | Shh, shh, shh. Peace, peace. | 嘘嘘嘘 求合 求合 |
[38:53] | – I have to get going. – I know. | -我得走了 -我知道 |
[38:59] | I would like nothing more than to wake up with you. | 我真想和你一起醒来 |
[39:12] | Not really possible, is it? | 但不太可能 对吧 |
[39:17] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[39:20] | Because of this crazy puritanical society we live in. | 因为我们生活在一个道德至上的社会 |
[39:24] | Everybody cares where the mayor sleeps. | 所有人都在乎市长睡在哪儿 |
[39:31] | Well, in L.A., they don’t. | 在洛杉矶 他们不在乎 |
[39:34] | We don’t live in L.A. | 我们不住在洛杉矶 |
[39:35] | I have a mayors conference there next month. | 下个月我有市长会议 |
[39:38] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[39:42] | – Bobby. – I’m serious. | -鲍比 -我是认真的 |
[39:46] | – People– – We need time together. | -大家 -我们需要在一起 |
[39:47] | People will wonder why I’m there. | 大家会疑惑我为什么在那 |
[39:49] | People here? | 这里的人吗 |
[39:51] | Here, there. It won’t look right. | 这里和那里 就是看起来不对 |
[39:54] | You’re the city attorney. You’re not some secretary. | 你是市检察长 你不是秘书 |
[39:58] | There’s plenty for you to do. | 有很多需要你做的 |
[40:00] | Come with me. | 跟我一起去 |
[40:10] | Yes. | 好的 |
[40:16] | Ah, you know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得对 |
[40:17] | It’s a terrible idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[40:18] | I think people probably will judge us. | 我觉得大家会对我们评头论足 |
[40:20] | Oh, you! | 你个坏人 |
[40:40] | Uh, Jessica, everything okay? | 杰西卡 一切都好吗 |
[40:43] | We–we didn’t scare you, did we? | 我们没吓到你吧 |
[40:45] | Jeff gave me his key. | 杰夫把他的钥匙给我们了 |
[40:47] | Oh, he did, did he? | 他给了 可不是嘛 |
[40:53] | Hey, little man! | 小家伙 |
[40:54] | Did you ask Cousin Jessica | 你有没有问杰西卡表婶 |
[40:55] | if it’s okay to go in there? | 是否能去开冰箱 |
[40:56] | No. | 没有 |
[40:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[41:02] | I’m in the mood for some ice cream. | 我正好想吃冰淇淋 |
[41:06] | Yeah, but hey! | 没错 但等等 |
[41:07] | Your mother said you didn’t like ice cream. | 你妈说你不喜欢冰淇淋 |
[41:09] | – I do like ice cream! – You do? | -我喜欢 -真的吗 |
[41:11] | Hey, don’t be eating too much. | 别吃太多 |
[41:12] | – Do you like coffee ice cream? – Yes! | -你喜欢咖啡味冰淇淋吗 -喜欢 |
[41:15] | No, no. Do you like cookies and cream? | 不不 你喜欢巧克力碎片奶油吗 |
[41:18] | Yeah, yeah, cookies and cream! | 喜欢 喜欢 巧克力碎片奶油 |
[41:19] | Cookies and cream. Cookies and cream. | 巧克力碎片奶油 巧克力碎片奶油 |
[41:27] | Boys asleep? | 孩子们睡了 |
[41:30] | It’s almost 10:00 P.M. | 现在快十点了 |
[41:32] | Of course they’re asleep. | 他们当然睡了 |
[41:34] | Lost track of time. | 忘时间了 |
[41:36] | How are you feeling? Did you give yourself the shot? | 你感觉如何 今天打针了吗 |
[41:38] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[41:39] | Do you want me to do it? | 你想让我帮你吗 |
[41:41] | Where were you tonight? | 你今晚在哪 |
[41:44] | Kiwanis Club. | 基尼瓦斯俱乐部 |
[41:46] | Because I called Nick, and he didn’t know where you were. | 因为我打给尼克 他不知道你在哪 |
[41:49] | Nick’s been driving for the Pearson woman most days. | 尼克这段时间在给皮尔逊开车 |
[41:54] | You can call Dave Boltansky over there, | 你可以打给戴夫·博尔坦斯基 |
[41:55] | you don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[41:58] | I was just wondering. | 我只是有点疑惑 |
[42:03] | All right, well, I’m gonna go up. | 好吧 我要上楼了 |
[42:08] | Pat McGann dropped this off for you. | 帕特·麦甘把这个给你了 |
[42:10] | He was here? | 他来这了 |
[42:13] | When? | 什么时候 |
[42:13] | I don’t know. He said you were expecting him. | 我不知道 他说你在等他信儿 |