时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | My mom was picked up by ICE last night. | 我妈昨晚被移民局带走了 |
[00:13] | I’d like you to start digging | 我想让你开始 |
[00:15] | into some longer-term projects for me. | 为我研究一些长期项目 |
[00:17] | Ickaris’s second headquarters. | 伊卡里斯第二总部 |
[00:18] | You sure you want that headache? | 你确定要自找这些麻烦吗 |
[00:19] | If that headache comes with half a billion in construction, | 如果这个麻烦能带来五百万的建筑经费 |
[00:21] | I’ll take it. | 那我欣然接受 |
[00:22] | Who the hell is Albert Chan? | 谁是艾伯特·陈 |
[00:23] | He’s a 30-year-old billionaire | 他是个三十岁亿万富翁 |
[00:24] | who’s buying up half of Chicago. | 打算买下半个芝加哥 |
[00:26] | – It’s time to move on. – I couldn’t agree more. | -是时候向前看了 -完全同意 |
[00:29] | If I don’t push back on that greedy son of a bitch, | 要是我不对抗那个贪婪的混蛋 |
[00:32] | my guys won’t support me. | 我的人不会支持我 |
[00:33] | The developer got an emergency permit, | 开发商拿到了紧急许可 |
[00:35] | and there’s no way to stop it. | 没法阻止了 |
[00:36] | You know you can stay with me until you get on your feet. | 你可以跟我住在一起 直到你能自立 |
[00:38] | – Hi. – Jeff gave me his key. | -你好 -杰夫把他的钥匙给我们了 |
[00:40] | Oh, he did, did he? | 他给了 可不是嘛 |
[00:41] | What we need is someone who wants | 我们需要的是一个和我一样 |
[00:42] | to stick it to McGann as much as I do. | 愿意和麦甘耗到底的人 |
[00:44] | The mayor is looking for a new primary donor. | 市长想要找一位新捐助人 |
[00:47] | You want to make him obsolete? | 你想让他过气 |
[00:48] | – This is your chance. – Who’s Tommy Diehl? | -这就是你的机会 -汤米·迪尔是谁 |
[00:50] | He was a Teamster boss back in the day. | 他曾是卡车司机工会的头儿 |
[00:51] | – What happened to him? – Disappeared. | -他怎么了 -消失了 |
[00:52] | Body was never found. | 尸体一直没找到 |
[00:53] | There are rumors McGann had something to do with it. | 有流言说麦甘与此有关 |
[00:55] | Who do you think you are, | 你以为自己是谁 |
[00:56] | going to Thomas Lauder for finance? | 去拉汤姆斯·劳德的背书 |
[00:58] | Business, Pat. | 只是生意 帕特 |
[00:58] | – I own you. – You don’t own shit. | -我拥有你 -你什么也不拥有 |
[01:00] | Pat McGann dropped this off for you. | 帕特·麦甘把这个给你了 |
[01:13] | It’s Nick. Um, I need to talk to you. | 我是尼克 我得跟你谈谈 |
[01:17] | Something happened. Um, pick up if you’re– | 出事了 要是你在就接电话 |
[01:20] | – What’s going on, Nicky? – It didn’t go as planned. | -怎么了 尼克 -出岔子了 |
[01:22] | All right, God damn it, stop mumbling. | 该死的 好好说话 |
[01:25] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:29] | – Did you hear what I said? – Jesus Christ. | -听到了吗 -天哪 |
[01:36] | I took care of it. | 我处理了 |
[01:42] | He’s got you on tape, Nick. | 他录下了你的声音 尼克 |
[01:45] | You knew I called him that night– | 你知道那晚我给他打了电话 |
[01:46] | – I told you then. – Yeah, I didn’t know he fucking taped it. | -我当时就告诉你了 -但我不知道他录了音 |
[01:48] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别 |
[01:49] | He’s been holding this over our heads for years. | 他用这事威胁我们很久了 |
[01:51] | The difference is now I know he’s got proof. | 区别就是现在我才知道他有证据 |
[01:53] | I’m the one on that. | 录下的是我 |
[01:55] | I’m the only one who’s ever going to pay. | 要负责也只有我 |
[01:56] | You don’t think that takes me down? | 你以为对我就没影响吗 |
[01:58] | I can’t be connected to that. | 我不能和这事有联系 |
[02:02] | He’ll never use it. | 他不会用的 |
[02:03] | Yeah, he’ll use it if he gets desperate enough, | 是吗 他要是绝望了就会用 |
[02:04] | and believe me, he’s getting pretty desperate. | 相信我 他最近很绝望 |
[02:06] | Maybe you should’ve thought of that | 也许你应该提前想到 |
[02:07] | before you backed him into a corner. | 在你把他逼到死角以前 |
[02:08] | What, you mean Jessica? | 什么 你指杰西卡吗 |
[02:09] | Look, all you had to do was let him keep backing you, | 听着 你本来只需要让他继续支持你 |
[02:12] | and none of this would have happened! | 这一切都不会发生 |
[02:12] | He’s got you on tape, Nick! | 他录下了你 尼克 |
[02:26] | No one would shed a tear | 即使他现在坠楼 |
[02:27] | if he fell off one of his buildings. | 也没有人会为他掉眼泪 |
[02:29] | You listen to me. | 听着 |
[02:30] | I don’t want you going anywhere near him. | 我不许你接近他 |
[02:32] | I’ll deal with Pat. | 我来对付帕特 |
[02:38] | You understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[02:46] | All right, one more, and then we got to go. | 好了 再来一个 我们就出发 |
[02:48] | – “Explicit.” – Good morning. | -明确的 -早上好 |
[02:50] | E-x-p-l-i-c-i-t. Explicit. | EXPLICIT 明确的 |
[02:53] | Whoo! Yes! | 漂亮 |
[02:55] | Nice. | 很棒 |
[02:57] | Is there a spelling bee coming up I should know about? | 最近有听写比赛吗 |
[02:59] | Next week. | 下周 |
[03:00] | Well, Mama won the spelling bee when she was a kid. | 妈妈小时候就赢过听写比赛 |
[03:02] | – Did she? – Citywide, under 12. | -是吗 -市里的 还是12岁以下 |
[03:05] | No biggie. | 没什么大不了 |
[03:07] | All right, boys, get yourselves together. | 好了 儿子们 收拾一下 |
[03:08] | We got a train to catch. Thank you. | 我们还要赶地铁 谢谢 |
[03:10] | I had no idea you guys were up this early every morning. | 我之前不知道你们要起这么早 |
[03:14] | Yeah, the hazard of being on Lake Shore. | 是啊 住湖边的坏处 |
[03:17] | The extra stops add time, so… | 车程更远 更花时间 |
[03:19] | I can have my driver take you. | 我可以让我的司机送你们 |
[03:20] | Uh, no, you’ve done enough. | 不用 你已经帮了很多 |
[03:22] | And, besides, a driver? Really? | 再说 私人司机 真的假的啊 |
[03:25] | Well, just for this morning, if you want. | 就今天早上 如果你愿意 |
[03:29] | All right, just this once, okay? | 好吧 就这一次好吗 |
[03:31] | I don’t want them thinking they’re Richie Rich. | 我可不想让他们以为自己是小王子 |
[03:33] | Oh, wait, there is one more thing. | 等等 还有件事 |
[03:37] | I know you have a lot on your plate, | 我知道你事情很多 |
[03:39] | but if you don’t move out of your apartment, | 但如果你不赶紧搬家 |
[03:42] | it’s not going to be there much longer. | 那里就不剩什么了 |
[03:44] | Uh, yeah, I know, I have a double shift today. | 我知道 我今天加班 |
[03:46] | Okay, well, if you want, | 好吧 如果你愿意 |
[03:48] | I can–I can try to find a moving company, | 我可以去帮你找搬家公司 |
[03:50] | or I can go there myself– | 或者我亲自去 |
[03:51] | No, no, it’s fine. I know where everything is, | 不用 没事 我知道东西都在哪 |
[03:53] | and the boys wanted their 360. | 孩子们一定要他们的360 |
[03:55] | – Their what? – Exactly. | -他们的什么 -就是这样 |
[03:57] | You wouldn’t know the first place to look. | 你根本不知道去哪找 |
[04:10] | His Honor! See what’s going on out here? | 大人 看看这边在做什么 |
[04:14] | We’ve come a long way, you and me. | 一路走来不容易 我们俩 |
[04:17] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[04:20] | You know, I’ve always known what you are, but that guy? | 我一直很了解你 但那个人 |
[04:23] | To see his face, to know you trapped him. | 看着他的脸 知道你陷害了他 |
[04:25] | Hey, I didn’t plan it. It just happened. | 又不是我设计的 就这么发生了 |
[04:27] | – Yeah, lucky for you, right? – Hey, you pushed me, Bobby. | -算你走运 好吧 -是你逼我的 鲍比 |
[04:30] | You got no one but yourself to blame. | 不赖别人就怪你自己 |
[04:32] | You’re the one who tried to run away from home. | 你才是那个想离家出走的人 |
[04:34] | Yeah, that’s not going to change. | 对 这点不会改变 |
[04:36] | – What was that? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你听见了 |
[04:38] | Tape or no tape, you don’t have the cash | 有没有录音 你没有资金 |
[04:40] | to keep me in City Hall– the Lauders do. | 留我在市政厅 但劳德家族有 |
[04:43] | You sure you want to play it this way? | 你确定你想这么玩吗 |
[04:45] | Listen to me, you prick. | 听我说 你个混蛋 |
[04:47] | They put up the money, you still have the influence. | 他们提供资金 你还是有影响力 |
[04:51] | That’s what you want, right? | 这就是你想要的 对吗 |
[04:54] | Where I come from, that’s called a win-win. | 在我们那儿 这叫双赢 |
[04:59] | – You hear what I said? – Yeah, I heard you. | -你听见我说的了吗 -我听见了 |
[05:02] | Just trying to figure out whether I believe you or not. | 就是在想我该不该相信你 |
[05:04] | Seeing Steph last night | 那晚看见斯蒂芙 |
[05:05] | reminded me what a good liar you are. | 让我想起你是个谎言大师 |
[05:07] | Oh, I’m not asking for permission. | 我不是在寻求你的允许 |
[05:10] | I got your message. Now you have mine. | 我知道你的意思了 现在你也知道我的了 |
[05:12] | Back off. | 滚开 |
[05:16] | Hey, boss! | 老板 |
[05:18] | That Albert Chan guy called again. | 艾伯特·陈那家伙又来电了 |
[05:20] | Tell him to come down to the site. | 让他到工地来 |
[05:22] | I think he’s going to like what he sees. | 我想他会喜欢眼前的景象 |
[05:30] | Take it down. | 拆掉 |
[05:53] | – Hey. – You ready yet? | -你好 -你准备好了吗 |
[05:54] | Just about. | 马上就好 |
[05:55] | Thank you for taking care of my family today. | 感谢你今天送我的家人 |
[06:00] | It was above and beyond. | 已经超出你工作范围了 |
[06:05] | Oh, the silent treatment. | 不和我说话呢 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry I asked you to run a personal errand. | 很抱歉我让你办了一件私事 |
[06:15] | It was, um… out of bounds. | 确实是越界了 |
[06:19] | What’s out of bounds is you sticking your nose | 真正越界的是你掺和进了 |
[06:21] | into Bobby’s money. | 鲍比的竞选资金 |
[06:23] | Since when do you care about campaign financing? | 你什么时候开始关心竞选经费了 |
[06:25] | Yeah, you know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说些什么 |
[06:26] | The mayor brought me in to fix his problems, | 市长雇我是为解决他的问题 |
[06:29] | – and that’s what I was doing. – Yeah, fix them. | -这正是我在做的事 -是啊 解决问题 |
[06:31] | Not create a goddamn rift when there wasn’t one to begin with. | 不是制造一个本来不存在的分歧 |
[06:33] | You know, I don’t know what mayor you’re driving around, | 我不知道你开车载的是哪位市长 |
[06:35] | but the one I see is struggling to breathe | 但我看见的那位 被帕特·麦甘的 |
[06:37] | under Pat McGann’s fat thumb. | 大手压的喘不过来气 |
[06:39] | Yeah, it’s called debt. Welcome to Chicago politics. | 这叫做债务 欢迎来到芝加哥政治 |
[06:41] | Oh, judging by your reaction, | 从你的反应看起来 |
[06:43] | I’d say the debt is about a lot more than just money. | 这债务可远不止金钱 |
[06:47] | What happened, Nick? | 尼克 发生了什么 |
[06:49] | Now that Bobby’s trying to get his freedom back, | 现在鲍比想要回他的自由 |
[06:52] | McGann showed his hand, didn’t he? | 麦甘亮了他的底牌 是不是 |
[06:56] | – How bad is it? – Are you going to work or not? | -到底有多糟 -你还去不去上班了 |
[07:13] | “Lift our cities to greater heights.” | “使我们的城市更上一层楼” |
[07:15] | There’s nothing wrong with a little soaring rhetoric. | 一点夸张的言辞也没错 |
[07:17] | It’s a Mayors’ Conference. | 这是一次市长会议 |
[07:19] | It not the keynote address at the Democratic Convention. | 这又不是民主党大会的专题演讲 |
[07:21] | Oh, these days, cell phones, iPads. | 现在这年头 手机 苹果平板 |
[07:23] | Everything’s a keynote address. | 所有东西都有专题演讲 |
[07:28] | That better not be your “bad news” knock. | 这最好不是你的”坏消息”敲门法 |
[07:30] | It’s my “I’ve been in a room negotiating for 24 hours” knock. | 这是”我在一个房间里交涉了24小时”的敲法 |
[07:33] | I told you they wouldn’t budge on the tax break. | 我告诉过你 他们在减税政策上不会让步 |
[07:36] | Actually, we’ve come to an agreement on all major issues. | 实际上 我们在所有重大问题上都达成了一致 |
[07:41] | What, you reached a deal? | 什么 你谈成了吗 |
[07:43] | It looks like you’re the winner | 诺瓦克市长 看起来 |
[07:44] | of the Ickaris sweepstakes, Mayor Novak. | 你是伊卡里斯赌局的赢家 |
[07:51] | You are the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[07:53] | If you want, I could leak something to the press. | 如果你想 我可以向媒体透露些消息 |
[07:56] | No, to hell with that. Bring them in. | 不 见鬼去吧 召集他们 |
[07:57] | I’ll tell them myself. | 我亲自告诉他们 |
[07:59] | Are they okay with us making an announcement? | 他们同意我们宣布此事吗 |
[08:00] | Wait, wait, if you go public and this thing blows up– | 等一下 如果你公布了 而这事最后没成 |
[08:03] | I’m talking to Keri, Derrick. | 我在和凯莉说话 德里克 |
[08:04] | You never wanted this thing in the first place. | 你一开始也不想促成此事 |
[08:06] | They’re probably okay with it, | 他们可能同意 |
[08:07] | but you are giving them leverage on some of the details. | 但这样你就在一些细节上给了他们优势 |
[08:09] | She’s right. What if they have | 她说得对 如果他们 |
[08:11] | their own contractors from out of Seattle? | 在西雅图外有自己的承包商呢 |
[08:13] | What if they want to get out of MBE? | 如果他们不想做少数族裔企业了呢 |
[08:14] | You’re getting way ahead of things. | 你想的太远了 |
[08:15] | I have to be ahead of things because you’re about to go | 我必须看的远一些因为你就要出去 |
[08:18] | face the nation out there and you’re not even prepped. | 面对整个国家而你还没准备好 |
[08:20] | Why not wait a day? | 为什么不等一天 |
[08:21] | I have the Mayors’ Conference. | 我要去市长会议 |
[08:22] | – So wait a week. – I’m not waiting! | -那就等一周 -我不要等 |
[08:24] | Make it happen. | 现在就去 |
[08:35] | Since the proposed site is at Lincoln Yards, | 鉴于提议地点在林肯庭院 |
[08:37] | doesn’t this continue to focus job growth on the North Side | 这是否为继续关注北部的就业增长 |
[08:40] | instead of the South and West Side, | 而不是南部和西部 |
[08:41] | where unemployment is the highest? | 那些失业率最高的地方 |
[08:43] | I reject the idea that neighborhoods | 我不认为邻近地区 |
[08:44] | are pitted against each other. | 之间互相对立 |
[08:45] | If one succeeds, the other fails? | 如果一个成功了 另一个就失败吗 |
[08:47] | Neighborhood growth isn’t just about business. | 邻近地区的增长不仅仅关于商业 |
[08:49] | – It’s about people. – Sir, some of your critics | -重要的是人 -先生 您的一些批评者 |
[08:51] | are saying this is another example of backroom deal-making. | 称这是另一起幕后交易 |
[08:53] | It’s how deals get done, Malik. | 协议就要这么谈 马利克 |
[08:54] | I think the 4,000 people about to get a job | 我认为即将就业的四千人 |
[08:56] | are pretty happy about that. | 对此很高兴 |
[08:58] | – Is there a question? – The question is, | -有问题吗 -问题是 |
[08:59] | what promises were made to lure Ickaris to Chicago, | 把伊卡里斯引诱到芝加哥 您承诺了什么 |
[09:02] | when will the details be made public, | 什么时候这些细节会公之于众 |
[09:04] | and have similar promises been made | 并且给竞标的承包商 |
[09:05] | to contractors bidding for the work? | 提供相似的承诺 |
[09:07] | When the deal is signed, I’ll read it to you myself. | 当协议签好了 我亲自读给你 |
[09:10] | And I guarantee you, we’ll go through | 我向你保证 我们会走 |
[09:12] | all normal bidding procedures. | 正常的招投标程序 |
[09:13] | “Guarantee.” Really? | “你保证” 你说真的吗 |
[09:15] | Yes, “guarantee.” How’s that for a politician? | 没错 “我保证” 这词对政客来说如何 |
[09:20] | Excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[09:25] | That okay with you, boss? | 你对发言还满意吗 老板 |
[09:26] | I’m going to hold you to that. | 我记住你的话了 |
[09:27] | – I’m sure you will. – Nice press conference. | -当然了 -记者招待会不错 |
[09:30] | I guess my invitation got lost in the mail? | 我猜我的请帖寄丢了 |
[09:32] | – Give us a minute. – I got work to do. | -让我们单独聊会 -我得回去工作了 |
[09:33] | Is this your way of punishing me? | 你这是再惩罚我吗 |
[09:34] | For what? | 惩罚你什么 |
[09:36] | I thought you weren’t interested in Ickaris. | 我以为你对伊卡里斯的事不感兴趣 |
[09:37] | After all, you pawned it off on your assistant. | 毕竟 你把这件事丢给你的助理做了 |
[09:39] | McGann’s not interested either, | 麦甘也对此兴趣平平 |
[09:41] | but it seems that he was the only one | 但看起来你只和 |
[09:42] | you were speaking to out there. | 他谈论事情 |
[09:44] | – Is that a fact? – You and I both know | -是这样吗 -我们彼此心知 |
[09:47] | why I wanted you to cut ties with him, | 为什么我想要你跟他撇清关系 |
[09:49] | or at least you do now. | 或至少你现在知道了 |
[09:51] | I want to flush him out, | 我想引他出洞 |
[09:52] | find out exactly what he has on you. | 查清他到底有你什么把柄 |
[09:54] | And based on my conversation with Nick, | 而且根据我跟尼克的谈话 |
[09:56] | it’s a lot worse than you thought. | 这件事比你想象中糟糕多了 |
[09:59] | You didn’t flush anything out. | 你没引出任何东西 |
[10:01] | If I didn’t, you wouldn’t have scheduled | 如果我没有 你就不会安排 |
[10:03] | that little performance to show McGann | 演那出小把戏给麦甘看 |
[10:04] | that you’re still the man in charge. | 让他认清你仍然是掌舵人了 |
[10:16] | Why are you doing this, Ms. Pearson? | 你为什么做这个 皮尔逊女士 |
[10:18] | – Doing what? – This, all of it. | -做什么 -这个 这些所有事情 |
[10:19] | You’re a wealthy woman. | 你是个富有的女人 |
[10:21] | You’ve got nothing but money and time. | 你最不缺的就是时间和金钱 |
[10:23] | You didn’t need to take this job to help. | 你根本不需要做这份工作来帮我 |
[10:25] | You miss the games, the backstabbing, | 你怀念这些勾心斗角 背后捅刀 |
[10:27] | everything that goes with it. | 与之相关的一切 |
[10:28] | You like the power. | 你心醉于弄权 |
[10:31] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[10:32] | I’ll admit that when you tell me | 你告诉我什么事情让你和尼克 |
[10:34] | what’s got you and Nick so rattled. | 如此坐立不安我就承认 |
[10:35] | – That’s a deflection. – That’s not an answer. | -你是在转移话题 -这可不是答案 |
[10:39] | Tell me, Mr. Mayor | 告诉我 市长先生 |
[10:42] | if Pat McGann killed Tommy Diehl | 如果是帕特·麦甘杀了汤米·迪尔 |
[10:45] | what does that have to do with you? | 那跟你又有什么关系 |
[10:49] | I already gave one press conference today. | 我今天已经开过记者招待会了 |
[11:00] | How’s that for progress, huh? | 这个进度令人满意吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah, we should be breaking ground within a week. | 非常好 我们一周内就能破土动工了 |
[11:06] | Congratulations. You should be very happy. | 恭喜了 你一定很开心 |
[11:08] | No, that’s we, my friend. | 不 是我们都很开心 |
[11:10] | Yeah, my guys are busting their asses around the clock | 我的手下们在争分夺秒拼命干活 |
[11:12] | to give this shithole the proper shine it deserves. | 好让这个鬼地方还原它原本的价值 |
[11:15] | I can see, but you’re going to | 我看出来了 但你必须要 |
[11:17] | have to do it on somebody else’s dime. | 另寻高明来资助你了 |
[11:20] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[11:21] | Well, my people ran the numbers back home. | 我的手下算了一下账 |
[11:23] | – We don’t like what we see. – But this lot is a gold mine. | -我们认为这投资不值得 -但这可是个潜力股 |
[11:26] | You just called it a shithole. | 你刚说这里是个鬼地方 |
[11:27] | Well, for right now, but it’s ripe for the picking. | 就目前而言 但它即将要成熟待采了 |
[11:29] | This whole goddamn neighborhood is. | 这整个地段都是如此 |
[11:30] | Well, the truth is residential is for chumps. | 老实说 蠢人才做住宅项目 |
[11:33] | Concentration of assets, tenant risk. | 资产集中 租户风险 |
[11:36] | A man of your stature should know this. | 像你这样段位的人应该清楚 |
[11:37] | No, what I know is that your bank | 不 我清楚的是你的银行 |
[11:39] | ran the numbers on that months ago. | 几个月前已经算过账了 |
[11:41] | And months ago, you were a player. | 然而几个月前 你还是个弄权人 |
[11:43] | Now…not so much. | 现在 可就不一定了 |
[11:46] | You’re a high-risk investment. | 你是个高风险的投资对象 |
[11:48] | Sorry, Pat. I liked hanging with you. | 抱歉 帕特 我喜欢跟你交际 |
[11:51] | Good steaks. | 牛排不错 |
[11:52] | You ever climb out of the hole you’re in, let me know. | 你什么时候重振旗鼓了 通知我 |
[12:09] | It wasn’t my idea to sideline you from the Ickaris deal. | 不让你参与伊卡里斯的交易不是我的主意 |
[12:12] | – I don’t care about that. – What do you want? | -我不在乎这件事 -你想怎样 |
[12:13] | I care about the mayor, and based on the fact | 我在乎的是市长本人 据你与他 |
[12:15] | that you’re going out of town with him, I know you do, too. | 协伴出游来看 我知道你也在乎他 |
[12:24] | – What are you doing? – I’m not judging you, Keri. | -你在干什么 -我不是对你评头论足 凯莉 |
[12:27] | – It sounds like you are. – No, I’m here because | -听起来你是 -不 我来找你是因为 |
[12:29] | something’s going on with the mayor, | 市长有些不对劲 |
[12:30] | and he’s not telling me what it is. | 但他不肯告诉我出什么事了 |
[12:32] | Something’s always going on with Bobby. | 鲍比一直都诸事缠身 |
[12:33] | Do you want to be more specific? | 你可以讲的更具体一点吗 |
[12:34] | The mayor I know doesn’t grandstand in front the press, | 我认识的市长不会在媒体面前哗众取宠 |
[12:37] | especially after what happened to him with me. | 尤其是在我跟他那件事之后 |
[12:39] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[12:40] | – You came to the wrong person. – Come on, Keri. | -你问错人了 -别来这套 凯莉 |
[12:42] | You don’t share a bed with someone for five years | 你不会跟一个人睡了五年 |
[12:45] | and not know their secrets. | 还不知道他半点秘密 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry to be so straightforward, | 很抱歉我如此直白 |
[12:49] | but this is important. | 但这件事很重要 |
[12:50] | What is it that you think I know, Jessica? | 你认为我会知道些什么事 杰西卡 |
[12:53] | I’m hoping you know what Pat McGann just dropped on him. | 我希望你知道帕特·麦甘跟他说了什么 |
[12:57] | Yeah, uh, I’m sorry. | 好吧 不好意思 |
[12:58] | I actually really can’t help you because | 我真的在这件事上无能为力 |
[13:01] | he doesn’t share those secrets with me, | 因为他不跟我分享这方面的秘密 |
[13:03] | and the reason he doesn’t is you. | 而他不分享的原因就是你 |
[13:05] | – Me? – Yes, you. | -是我 -没错 就是你 |
[13:06] | He brought you in to shield me, believe it or not. | 无论你信不信 他雇你 是为了撇清我 |
[13:08] | I think his exact words were, “She’s already dirty.” | 我记得他的原话是 “她已经脏了” |
[13:14] | I’m sorry to be so straightforward. | 很抱歉我如此直白 |
[13:19] | I really am sorry. If I knew, I would tell you. | 我真心抱歉 如果我知道 我会告诉你 |
[13:22] | But I don’t. | 但我不知道 |
[13:29] | Can I give you some advice? | 我能给你点建议吗 |
[13:30] | If it’s about my relationship, | 如果这有关我的情感关系 |
[13:31] | I would rather you didn’t. | 我希望你别说 |
[13:32] | Whatever the mayor’s telling you, | 无论市长和你说了什么 |
[13:34] | as long as the two of you are together, | 只要你们俩还在一起 |
[13:36] | he can’t shield you. | 他就无法撇清你 |
[13:48] | Any way we could do it today? | 有没有办法今天做 |
[13:49] | I’ve got back-to-back meetings all day, | 我有一整天开不完的会 |
[13:51] | Ms. Castillo. | 卡斯蒂略女士 |
[13:52] | Please, look, my mom’s not a criminal. | 拜托 我妈妈不是罪犯 |
[13:55] | I-I just can’t stand to see her locked up like that. | 我不忍心看到她被关起来 |
[13:59] | I’ll tell you what. You’re at City Hall, right? | 这样吧 你在市政府 对吧 |
[14:01] | – Yes. – Can you meet me | -是 -你能一个小时后 |
[14:02] | at that Jasper’s place across the street in an hour? | 到街对面的哈斯佩尔店里见我吗 |
[14:05] | – Yes. – I’ll be at one of the back tables. | -可以 -我坐在后面的桌子 |
[14:07] | Okay, thank you, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[14:11] | Remember Frank Cramer? | 你还记得弗兰克·克雷莫吗 |
[14:13] | Local 305 president. | 工会地方分会305的老总 |
[14:14] | Not anymore. He got voted out. | 现在不是了 被投掉了 |
[14:16] | Went back into business as a contractor. | 现在又回去做承包商了 |
[14:18] | – I need an address. – Got it, Frank Cramer. | -我要他的地址 -好 弗兰克·克雷莫 |
[14:20] | And when you’re done with that, | 完事后 |
[14:21] | I need you to go to Buildings and Permits | 你到住建许可部跑一趟 |
[14:23] | and pull a list of all the outside contractors | 打出所有外部承包商的名单 |
[14:25] | and the work that they’ve done for the city | 还有他们过去这一年内在这座城市 |
[14:27] | over the past year. | 完成的工地项目 |
[14:28] | Vendors, suppliers– I need all of it. | 所有的销售商 供应商名单 我都要 |
[14:30] | That department closes early on Tuesdays. | 住建许可部周二会提早关门 |
[14:32] | Well, then you better hurry up, because I need it now. | 那你就得加快步伐了 我现在就要 |
[14:36] | Yoli, you’ve really stepped it up since our talk. | 优莉 上次我们谈话过后你进步了很多 |
[14:39] | It hasn’t gone unnoticed. | 我都看在眼里 |
[14:44] | What’s going on with your mom–did you see her? | 你妈妈发生什么事了 你见过她了吗 |
[14:45] | She’s wearing an orange jumpsuit. | 她穿着橙色囚服 |
[14:47] | Damn. What can I do to help? Do you need a lawyer? | 该死 我能帮你什么 你要请律师吗 |
[14:50] | No, I got a lawyer. | 不用 我已经请了一个 |
[14:51] | I’m supposed to meet him in an hour. | 本来我一小时后要去见他 |
[14:52] | Supposed to? What does that mean? | 本来 什么意思 |
[14:53] | It means that Jessica | 意思是杰西卡 |
[14:54] | just dropped a shit ton of work on me. | 突然给我派了一大堆的活 |
[14:56] | Now I have to go to Buildings and Permits | 我现在要赶在住建许可部 |
[14:57] | – before it closes. – Screw that! | -关门前去一趟 -去她的 |
[14:58] | She can’t expect you not to have a personal life. | 她不能指望你没有私人生活 |
[15:00] | Tell her that you have a personal issue. | 告诉她你家里有事 |
[15:01] | I can’t do that. I can’t lose this job. | 不行 我不能丢了这份工作 |
[15:03] | Yoli, this is your mother we’re talking about. | 优莉 这可是你妈妈 |
[15:06] | My mom came to this country to give me a better life. | 我妈妈来这让我过上更好的生活 |
[15:08] | If I lose the chance for one, what was the point? | 如果我错失机会 那意义何在 |
[15:12] | That’s crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[15:13] | Yeah, well, it’s what she wants. | 是的 这就是她想要的 |
[15:15] | She made me promise. | 她让我答应她 |
[15:18] | – Well, at least let me help. – No, please. | -那至少让我帮帮你 -不用了 |
[15:22] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[15:36] | I just talked with Jessica | 我刚和杰西卡谈了 |
[15:37] | about your announcement this morning. | 关于你今早新闻发布会的事 |
[15:38] | Oh, I’m sure she thinks I’m getting out over my skis. | 我相信她会觉得我是缴械投降了 |
[15:41] | She thinks you got spooked by McGann. | 她觉得你是被麦甘惊吓到了 |
[15:44] | Everything is about that guy to her. | 对她来说 什么事都能扯上那家伙 |
[15:48] | That’s not an answer. | 这可不算回答 |
[15:50] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[15:52] | Don’t tell me you two are a tag team now. | 你俩现在是一条战线了吗 |
[15:54] | – That’s not a fair fight. – No. | -这太不公平了 -怎么会 |
[15:56] | But you’ve been acting really impulsive lately. | 但是你最近行为的确有些冲动 |
[15:57] | You nearly bit Derrick’s head off this morning. | 今早你差点拧断德里克的脖子 |
[16:00] | – Something’s eating you. – What’s eating me | -有事让你不安 -我不安的是 |
[16:02] | is I just beat out 18 other mayors to get this project, | 我刚打败十八位市长拿到这个项目 |
[16:05] | and I’m about to see every one of them in L.A. | 我就要到洛杉矶去见他们每一位本尊了 |
[16:07] | You don’t think we keep score? | 你以为市长间不记分吗 |
[16:08] | So this whole thing is about bragging rights? | 所以这整件事只关乎吹牛 |
[16:10] | Yeah, it is, but it’s also about momentum. | 是的 不过也关乎气势 |
[16:12] | If I go in there as a winner, | 如果我作为胜利者到那里去 |
[16:14] | I have the juice to push my health-care initiative. | 我就有资本开启我的医保改革 |
[16:17] | Okay, well, if there is anything | 好吧 如果你和麦甘之间 |
[16:18] | going on with McGann, you can tell me. | 有什么事情 你可以告诉我 |
[16:20] | He knows about us. He doesn’t scare me. | 他知道我们的事 他吓唬不了我 |
[16:22] | He shouldn’t. McGann’s a headache. | 他不该吓到你 他是个麻烦 |
[16:24] | No more, no less than anything else I have to deal with. | 跟我要处理的其他问题一样 |
[16:28] | Instead of worrying, you should be thinking about L.A. | 不用担心 你应该想着洛杉矶 |
[16:38] | You are so full of shit. | 你真是会说胡话 |
[16:40] | Work on your speech, winner. | 好好准备你的演讲 胜利者 |
[16:52] | Aren’t we brave today? | 美人来工地了 |
[16:54] | Oh, not my first time at a construction site. | 我不是第一次来工地 |
[16:56] | Maybe not, but I bet | 也许不是 但是我猜 |
[16:57] | it’s the first time for those Saint Laurents. | 你是第一次穿圣罗兰来的 |
[16:59] | You know your shoes. | 好眼力 |
[17:01] | Hi, my name is Mia, and I have a problem. | 你好 我叫米娅 我有个问题 |
[17:05] | It’s a small problem, but the collection’s fierce. | 是个小问题 但积少成多 |
[17:07] | Hello, Mia. I’m looking for Frank Cramer. | 你好 米娅 我找弗兰克·克雷莫 |
[17:09] | Right through there. | 就在那边 |
[17:13] | If you’re looking to shut me down, | 如果你是想让我关门 |
[17:14] | this place is up to code– same deal with my workers. | 这地方是符合手续的 我的工人也是 |
[17:17] | I’m not looking to shut you down. | 我没想让你关门 |
[17:19] | I’m here to help you. | 我来这里是想帮你 |
[17:21] | I can’t wait to hear this. | 我等不及想听听了 |
[17:23] | How would you like to have | 你想不想要一份 |
[17:24] | the construction contract on the Ickaris project? | 伊卡里斯项目的工地合同 |
[17:30] | Look around, lady. | 你瞧瞧看 女士 |
[17:31] | Does it look like I can handle a project of that size? | 我看起来搞得定那么大项目的吗 |
[17:33] | Why don’t you let me worry about that? | 不如让我来操心这个问题 |
[17:36] | You’re serious. | 你没开玩笑 |
[17:38] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[17:39] | Because I feel sick about what I did to you. | 因为我对之前对你做的事感到愧疚 |
[17:42] | – I’m not buying that. – It’s true, Frank. | -我不信你这套 -是真的 弗兰克 |
[17:44] | What I did to you and your family haunts me every day. | 我对你和家人的所作所为每天都困扰着我 |
[17:47] | Good, it should. | 很好 你活该 |
[17:50] | But someone like you doesn’t do anything | 但是像你这样的人做什么 |
[17:52] | out of the goodness of your heart. | 都不会出于好心 |
[17:53] | It’s always transactional. | 肯定有利益交换 |
[17:57] | So tell me what the hell you want, or get out. | 告诉我你要什么 不然就滚 |
[17:59] | I want to know about Tommy Diehl’s disappearance. | 我想知道汤米·迪尔是怎么消失的 |
[18:01] | Drop dead. | 去死吧 |
[18:03] | You’ve been around the unions 30 years, Frank. | 你在工会待了三十年 弗兰克 |
[18:06] | – You know things. – Yeah, that’s right. | -你知道内幕 -是 没错 |
[18:08] | 30 years it took me to get where I was. | 花了三十年爬到那个位置 |
[18:11] | – And you took it away. – Then let me help you. | -而你夺走了它 -那就让我帮你 |
[18:14] | I hate Pat McGann every bit as much as you do, | 我和你一样憎恨帕特·麦甘 |
[18:18] | and if I’m going to do anything about him, | 如果我要对付他的话 |
[18:20] | I need to know about Diehl. | 我必须了解迪尔的事 |
[18:22] | You’re living in a fantasy world. | 你想得太天真了 |
[18:25] | – About taking down McGann? – No, about getting us that bid. | -你指毁掉麦甘吗 -不 我指让我们中标 |
[18:28] | None of your clout’s going to make that happen. | 以你的影响力根本做不到 |
[18:29] | We’re a start-up that does gut rehab. | 我们只是一家初创的建筑修复公司 |
[18:32] | And without that woman out there, | 没有那位女士 |
[18:33] | I don’t even get that done. | 我甚至连这都做不到 |
[18:35] | Well, like I said, you let me worry about that. | 像我说的 这个问题让我操心 |
[18:38] | And if I can get it for you… | 如果我能让你中标的话 |
[18:40] | Yeah, sure, knock yourself out. | 行 你请自便吧 |
[18:42] | Yeah, get me the contract, then we’ll talk. | 合同拿来 我们再谈 |
[18:46] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[18:48] | Um, something happened. | 出事了 |
[18:51] | What do you mean something happened? | 什么叫出事了 |
[18:53] | It didn’t go as planned. | 出岔子了 |
[18:54] | Oh, God damn it. Stop mumbling. | 该死的 好好说话 |
[18:57] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[19:01] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[19:03] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[19:05] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[19:24] | Shit. | 该死 |
[19:26] | Excuse me? Excuse me? | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[19:29] | Hi, was someone just sitting here? | 之前有人坐在这里吗 |
[19:32] | Suit and tie maybe? | 穿着西装打着领带的 |
[19:33] | Um, there– there was a guy here, | 不久前有个人在这 |
[19:35] | but, um, he–he just left. | 但他刚刚走了 |
[19:37] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:47] | This is Richard Meyers. | 我是理查德·迈尔斯 |
[19:48] | I am out of the office or in court. | 我不在办公室或法庭上 |
[19:51] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[19:56] | – Got a minute? – I do. | -你有空吗 -是的 |
[19:57] | Have you seen Yoli? | 你看到优莉了吗 |
[19:58] | Well, the girl’s allowed to leave her desk, you know? | 她也有权离开桌子 对吧 |
[20:00] | I didn’t say she couldn’t. | 我没说她不可以 |
[20:02] | Is that what you came in here to tell me? | 你是来告诉我这个的吗 |
[20:04] | You asked. | 你先问的 |
[20:06] | Let’s start again. | 那我们重新开始 |
[20:08] | What can I do for you, Derrick? | 我能为你做些什么 德里克 |
[20:10] | Well, with all due respect, you can start by telling me | 恕我直言 你可以先告诉我 |
[20:13] | why it seems like you’re interested in construction bids on Ickaris. | 为什么你会对伊卡里斯的施工招标感兴趣 |
[20:16] | If you must know, | 如果你一定要知道 |
[20:17] | I’m interested in getting that contract for Frank Cramer. | 我想为弗兰克·克雷莫拿下合同 |
[20:20] | So you think that’s how it works? | 所以你觉得事是这么办的 |
[20:22] | We just hand out favors… Like that? | 我们凭空送福利 不求回报吗 |
[20:24] | – No legitimate bidding process? – It’s important, Derrick. | -不走合法的投标程序 -这很重要 德里克 |
[20:27] | I wouldn’t do it unless– | 我不会这么做 除非 |
[20:28] | Unless you owed him something. | 除非你欠他什么 |
[20:29] | I don’t doubt that. | 我毫不怀疑 |
[20:31] | But there’s no way Cramer’s getting that job. | 但是克雷莫不可能拿到那份工作 |
[20:32] | Why? Because he’s undermanned? | 为什么 因为他人手不够吗 |
[20:34] | We can pair him with another team– | 我们可以让他和另一个团队合作 |
[20:35] | – No, it’s because he’s white. – Excuse me? | -不 因为他是白人 -你说什么 |
[20:40] | Bobby made a commitment to award at least 10% | 鲍比承诺将至少10%的市政合同 |
[20:43] | of all city contracts to minority-owned businesses. | 授予给少数族裔经营的企业 |
[20:46] | MBE– Minority Business Enterprise. | 少数族裔企业 |
[20:49] | And do you know how many we’ve handed out since then? | 你知道从那以后我们分配了多少合同吗 |
[20:51] | One. | 一份 |
[20:52] | I didn’t like this whole development to begin with, | 我从一开始就不喜欢这样的发展 |
[20:55] | but if I’m going to keep being his press secretary, | 但如果我要继续当他的新闻发言人 |
[20:57] | I’m definitely going to hold his feet to the fire. | 我必须要让他信守承诺 |
[20:59] | I didn’t know about the program. | 我不知道这个事情 |
[21:01] | And from now on, I promise I will work with you on this. | 从现在开始 我保证会配合你工作 |
[21:03] | Uh-uh, no “from now on.” We’re doing it now. | 不是从现在开始 从这份合同开始 |
[21:06] | I don’t know what backroom-favor bullshit you got going on, | 我不知道你在搞什么暗箱贿赂 |
[21:10] | but I am not with you on this. | 但我不会让你这么做的 |
[21:11] | – Derrick– – When you came in, | -德里克 -你进来工作时 |
[21:12] | I thought, “Maybe there’s somebody | 我心想 “也许这个人 |
[21:14] | who will put cause above politics.” | 能把事业置于政治之上” |
[21:16] | No attachments, no baggage, no debts. | 没有羁绊 不带成见 不欠人情 |
[21:20] | But now I know why Bobby brought you in… | 现在我知道为什么鲍比招你进来了 |
[21:23] | ’cause you’re the biggest, baddest operator around. | 因为你是这里最大最坏的操盘手 |
[21:36] | Yeah, I-I know we talked about February. | 对 我知道我们说过是二月份 |
[21:39] | I-I just want to see how a few things pan out. | 我只是想了解一下事情进展如何 |
[21:41] | Dad, what’s wrong? You sound down. | 爸 发生什么了 你听起来很沮丧 |
[21:44] | Ah, it’s just these guys out here. | 只是这里这些家伙 |
[21:46] | They don’t have the same work ethic as they used to. | 他们不像以前那样有职业道德了 |
[21:49] | Yeah, I’ll call you later, sweetheart. | 我晚点再打给你 亲爱的 |
[21:52] | Not now, Nicky. | 现在不是时候 尼克 |
[21:54] | Don’t you fucking Nicky me. | 别他妈跟我套近乎 |
[21:57] | You have any idea why I called you that night? | 你知道那晚我为什么打给你吗 |
[22:00] | You were always more of a father to me | 相比起那个睡了我妈的混蛋 |
[22:02] | than that piece of shit that slept with my mother. | 你一直更像我的父亲 |
[22:03] | – That’s why. – Hey, Pete was a stand-up guy. | -这就是原因 -皮特是个好男人 |
[22:06] | He didn’t have to look after you. | 他没必要照顾你 |
[22:07] | He didn’t. You did. | 他是没有 你照顾了我 |
[22:10] | You were the one who was there for me. | 你才是一直支持我的人 |
[22:11] | I leaned on you for everything– | 我什么都依赖你 |
[22:14] | how to drive, how to throw a splitter. | 怎么开车 怎么投指叉球 |
[22:17] | Hell, you’re the reason I got into the Academy. | 天啊 我是为了你才进了警校 |
[22:20] | I’d run through a wall for you, and you know that. | 我能为你排除万难 你知道的 |
[22:24] | And this? This how you reward that? | 这呢 这就是你的奖励吗 |
[22:27] | I didn’t want to use it, all right? | 我也不想这么做 好吗 |
[22:29] | – Bobby left me no choice. – Bullshit. | -鲍比让我别无选择 -放屁 |
[22:31] | You could’ve destroyed that thing a long time ago. | 你本可以在很久以前就销毁它 |
[22:33] | – You had a choice. – You had a choice, too. | -你有选择 -你也有选择 |
[22:36] | Nobody told you to kill Tommy Diehl. | 没有人让你杀了汤米·迪尔 |
[22:38] | Right. “Take care of him”? | 是啊 “处理好他” |
[22:41] | Right. | 是啊 |
[22:42] | You better get out of here, Nicky. | 你最好离开这里 尼克 |
[22:44] | Or what? You going to take care of me? | 不然呢 你也要把我处理了吗 |
[22:49] | You know what you showed me with that thing? | 你知道你给我看那东西说明了什么吗 |
[22:53] | You showed me that you’re nothing | 说明了如果市政厅 |
[22:54] | without someone in City Hall ready to make a deal for you. | 没有人和你狼狈为奸 你屁也不是 |
[22:58] | You’re nothing. | 你屁也不是 |
[22:59] | You ungrateful son of a bitch! | 你个忘恩负义的白眼狼 |
[23:31] | Motherf– | 我日 |
[23:38] | Superintendent’s office. | 警司办公室 |
[23:39] | Yeah, it’s Pat McGann. | 嗯 我是帕特·麦甘 |
[23:40] | Get me Superintendent Hargrove | 帮我接哈格罗夫警司 |
[23:42] | and tell him one of his guys assaulted me. | 告诉他 他有个手下袭击了我 |
[23:44] | I’ll give him the message. | 我会告诉他具体信息 |
[23:53] | – Where’s Nick? – Outside, I assume. | -尼克呢 -外面吧 我猜 |
[23:56] | – Why? – You didn’t hear? | -怎么了 -你没听说 |
[23:59] | Oh, Jesus Christ. What did he do? | 天哪 他干什么了 |
[24:00] | Well, it seems like you already know. | 看起来你已经知道了 |
[24:02] | God damn it, Chuck, just tell me. | 别耍滑头了 查克 快告诉我 |
[24:05] | He went after Pat McGann, broke two of his ribs. | 他去找帕特·麦甘了 还打断了他两根肋骨 |
[24:14] | I’m surprised he could find his ribs. | 我很惊讶他能找到那胖子的肋骨 |
[24:16] | – Okay, well, all the fat jokes aside, this is no joke. – I know. | -好了 这不是个胖子笑话 -我知道 |
[24:20] | – McGann is no joke. – I know. | -麦甘不是闹着玩的 -我知道 |
[24:22] | He’s threatening action | 如果我不拿走 |
[24:23] | against the department if I don’t take his badge away. | 尼克的警徽 麦甘要对警局提起诉讼 |
[24:25] | – Oh, shit. – Now, look, I gave him to you | -该死 -听着 我把他给你 |
[24:27] | because I know what he is to you. | 因为我知道你们的关系 |
[24:29] | I’ll talk to him. | 我和他谈谈 |
[24:31] | – The kid’s got demons, Bobby. – I said I’ll talk to him. | -那孩子有心魔 鲍比 -我说了和他谈谈 |
[24:51] | Okay, I see how it is. | 我明白怎么回事了 |
[24:53] | So this is how it goes down every evening. | 每天晚上都是这样吧 |
[24:55] | No, sometimes I have an army of little men | 不 有时会有一群小人 |
[25:00] | who fan me with palm fronds and feed me grapes. | 用棕榈叶给我扇风 并喂我葡萄 |
[25:03] | You know that joke doesn’t work when you got all of this. | 你知道当你有豪宅时 这笑话就不好笑了 |
[25:08] | – Can I get you a glass? – Hell, yeah. | -来杯酒吗 -好极了 |
[25:14] | – So how was your day? – Oh, lots of fun. | -你今天过得如何 -很有趣 |
[25:18] | Just another day of sponge baths, | 充实的一天 全是海绵擦身 |
[25:21] | gunshot wounds, and angry patients. | 枪伤 愤怒的病人 |
[25:24] | Thank you. And… | 谢谢 还有 |
[25:26] | then I had to go back to the apartment and grab some things, | 我必须得回趟公寓拿点东西 |
[25:29] | quickly come back here to drop it off, | 速去速回 放下东西 |
[25:32] | and then go back to work. | 然后再回去上班 |
[25:40] | – Hard going back there, huh? – Beyond. | -回到那里很难受吧 -痛苦不堪 |
[25:42] | All those people forced out of their homes. | 那么多人被迫离开自己的家 |
[25:45] | They’re just like, “Angie, where you been at? | 他们都在问”安吉 你去哪儿了 |
[25:47] | We didn’t even see you leave.” | 我们都没见你离开” |
[25:49] | And…I feel so guilty | 我感觉很内疚 |
[25:52] | to tell them that I’m staying here. | 告诉他们我住在这里 |
[25:56] | You’re a good person, Jessica Pearson. | 你是个好人 杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[26:00] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[26:04] | What’s going on, cousin? | 怎么了 表姐 |
[26:07] | Just, um–a man I-I did some business with | 只是 有个和我共事的男人 |
[26:11] | got in my head a little bit, that’s all. | 说了些让我在意的话 就这样 |
[26:14] | How so? | 怎么会 |
[26:18] | The words he used– | 他用的词 |
[26:19] | he, uh–he described me as transactional. | 他说我是个利益交换的人 |
[26:24] | Transactional. | 利益交换 |
[26:26] | Sounds like one of Cory’s spelling words. | 听上去像考利学习拼写的单词 |
[26:29] | – I’m serious. – I know you are. | -我是认真的 -我知道 |
[26:31] | And I know you’re not doing all of this | 我也知道你收留我们 |
[26:33] | for something in return. | 不求什么回报 |
[26:35] | – I get joy in my home. – You know what I mean. | -你们让屋子充满欢乐 -你知道我的意思 |
[26:38] | You didn’t have to let us stay here. | 你没必要收留我们 |
[26:40] | What about those people you just left in the projects? | 那项目里的其他人呢 |
[26:43] | I’m not helping them. | 我没帮到他们 |
[26:46] | You can’t change things single-handedly. | 你没法单枪匹马改变世界 |
[26:50] | I tell myself… | 我告诉自己 |
[26:52] | I took this job to make a difference. | 我接受这个工作是为了有所改变 |
[26:56] | And sometimes I… | 有时候我 |
[26:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:02] | Sometimes I think I’m… | 有时候我觉得自己 |
[27:06] | that same ambitious woman | 还是当初开律所的 |
[27:09] | who ran that law firm. | 野心勃勃女人 |
[27:14] | Then don’t be. | 那就别当那个人了 |
[27:27] | – Ms. Castillo? – Oh, my God, Mr. Meyers. | -卡斯蒂略小姐 -天哪 迈尔斯先生 |
[27:30] | – Hi. – How are you? | -你好 -你好吗 |
[27:32] | Oh, my God, I am so sorry about yesterday. | 我的天 昨天的事我很抱歉 |
[27:35] | Oh, I-I-I wasn’t trying to be cruel, | 我不是冷血 |
[27:37] | but I had another appointment. | 但我当时还有约 |
[27:38] | No, yeah, I’m sure you’re very busy these days. | 不 我相信这些天你非常忙碌 |
[27:41] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[27:42] | So can you get my mom out of there? | 你能让我妈妈出来吗 |
[27:45] | Is she claiming asylum? | 她申请避难了吗 |
[27:46] | Oh, no. No, no, she’s not. | 没 没有 她没有 |
[27:48] | Well, I-I’ll be honest with you. | 我要和你实话实说 |
[27:50] | In this climate… | 现在的情形下 |
[27:52] | Asylum is really the best way to stay in. | 申请避难是留在这最好的方式 |
[27:55] | But I’m usually able to get a hearing | 但我通常能安排一场听证会 |
[27:59] | and a temporary release. | 争取临时释放 |
[28:01] | You mean a bond. Yeah, okay. | 你是说保释 对 是的 |
[28:04] | I have… | 我这里有 |
[28:05] | Here… | 给 |
[28:07] | Here’s $1,500. | 一千五百美元 |
[28:10] | Um, that’s just for the bond. | 这只是保释费 |
[28:13] | But you do know my fee is another $600? | 但你知道我另收六百美元吧 |
[28:17] | N-no, my–my dad said it was only $1,500. | 不 我爸就说了一千五百美元 |
[28:22] | For the bond. | 那是保释金 |
[28:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:27] | Uh, look, you know what? You–you can owe me the rest. | 这样吧 剩下的钱你先欠着 |
[28:31] | – Really? – Yeah, just don’t tell anyone. | -真的吗 -嗯 但别告诉别人 |
[28:33] | I’m trying to make a living here. | 我也是混口饭吃 |
[28:34] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[28:36] | – Thank you. – Hey, look. | -谢谢 -听着 |
[28:37] | I-I have to get to court. I’m so sorry. | 我得去法庭了 很抱歉 |
[28:39] | Oh, absolutely, yeah. Okay, um, we’ll talk, right? | 当然 好的 我们再聊 好吗 |
[28:44] | – I’ll be in touch. – Yes, thank you. | -我会联系你 -好的 谢谢 |
[28:53] | Come on, boys, I don’t want to wake Grandma. | 来吧 孩子们 我不想吵醒外婆 |
[28:56] | Baby, what are you doing under the couch? | 宝贝 你在沙发下干什么 |
[28:57] | – He can’t find his bear. – I thought I got your bear. | -他找不到他的熊 -我记得给你了 |
[29:01] | The little bear. | 那只小熊 |
[29:02] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:06] | – Can you go back? – I can’t. | -你能回去吗 -不能 |
[29:07] | I got to go into work, baby. | 我得去上班 宝贝 |
[29:10] | Well, listen, when things quiet down tonight, | 听着 等今晚忙完后 |
[29:13] | I’ll try to slip out and get it, okay? | 我就溜过去帮你拿 好吗 |
[29:15] | – Promise, Mommy? – I promise, baby. | -一言为定 妈妈 -一言为定 宝贝 |
[29:19] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[29:23] | Let me guess. First one in, last one out. | 我猜猜 第一个来 最后一个走 |
[29:26] | Frank’s at a meeting. Should be here any minute. | 弗兰克在开会 马上就来 |
[29:29] | I’m not looking for Frank. I’m looking for you. | 我不找弗兰克 我在找你 |
[29:31] | If you want someone to roll on Frank, look somewhere else. | 如果你想找人策反弗兰克 那你另寻高明吧 |
[29:34] | He told you about me. | 他跟你说了我的事 |
[29:36] | I don’t like what you did to him. | 我不喜欢你对他干的事 |
[29:38] | Frank’s family. He’s always been there for me. | 弗兰克是家人 他总支持我 |
[29:41] | And yet he never made you foreman, did he? | 但他从没让你当过工头 对吧 |
[29:45] | I did my homework. | 我也做了调查 |
[29:46] | You were a rock star at that union. | 你是那个工会的明星 |
[29:49] | You’ll have to ask Frank about that. | 这你得问弗兰克 |
[29:50] | No, I think we both know why. | 不必 我觉得我们都知道原因 |
[29:52] | What kind of a union boss would he be | 如果工会老大让一个女人管事 |
[29:54] | if he let a woman run his crew? | 那还成何体统 |
[29:56] | Look, I’m not trying to drive a wedge between you two. | 听着 我不是想离间你们 |
[30:00] | I just want you to get what you deserve. | 我只是想让你得到应得的 |
[30:02] | And how are you going to do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[30:08] | 米娅·琼斯 八十万美金 | |
[30:09] | $800,000? | 八十万 |
[30:12] | What’s this for? | 这用来干什么 |
[30:14] | Your half of Frank’s business. | 你在弗兰克生意里的一半股份 |
[30:17] | What makes you think it’s for sale? | 你为什么觉得这供售卖 |
[30:18] | It will be if Frank wants the Ickaris contract | 如果弗兰克想要伊卡里斯的合同 |
[30:21] | or any other development coming down the pike. | 或任何能落实的项目 那就供售卖 |
[30:26] | You want to make this a minority-owned business. | 你想让这成为少数族裔所有企业 |
[30:28] | The mayor has made a commitment to the community. | 市长承诺了社区 |
[30:31] | I don’t know. I don’t like it. | 我说不好 我不喜欢 |
[30:33] | Now, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[30:35] | It’s not fraud. | 这不是诈骗 |
[30:37] | It’s an investment in you. | 这是对你的投资 |
[30:41] | 51% of the company is in your name. | 公司51%的股份在你的名下 |
[30:45] | You pay me back when you can. | 等你有钱了再还我 |
[30:47] | And I’m sure you’ll still be the first one in | 我确定你依然会是第一个来 |
[30:50] | and the last one out. | 最后走的人 |
[31:04] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[31:10] | – Sit down, Nick. – I don’t want to sit down | -坐下 尼克 -我不想坐下 |
[31:11] | for a lecture, Bobby, so let’s just get to it. | 听你说教 鲍比 有话直说吧 |
[31:17] | You’re going to cop an attitude after what you did? | 在你干了那好事后你还要摆脸子 |
[31:20] | I told you to stay away from him. | 我说了让你离他远点 |
[31:21] | You’re not the one going to jail. | 你又不会坐牢 |
[31:23] | – I’m not what? – You’re not the one | -我不会什么 -如果磁带曝光 |
[31:24] | going to jail if that tape comes out. | 你又不会坐牢 |
[31:25] | I’m the fucking mayor! | 我可是市长啊 |
[31:28] | I’m so tired of this “I’m on an island” martyr bullshit. | 我真是受够了这出”我孤军奋战”的烈士鬼话 |
[31:31] | You are not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[31:33] | It’s you and me. | 你还有我 |
[31:35] | How many times do I have to tell you that? | 这话我得告诉你多少遍 |
[31:37] | Good. Then I did your dirty work today. | 很好 那我今天替你干了脏活 |
[31:40] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[31:51] | I don’t know, Nicky. | 我不知道 尼克 |
[31:53] | You don’t know what? | 你不知道什么 |
[32:01] | Did you call me in to suspend me, Bobby? | 你叫我来是为了给我停职吗 鲍比 |
[32:05] | You put me in a hard place. | 你让我很为难 |
[32:07] | Yeah, and you can do whatever you want. | 嗯 你可以为所欲为 |
[32:11] | I’m not your boss. | 我不是你的老板 |
[32:12] | No, Hargrove is. | 不 哈格罗夫才是 |
[32:15] | And you’re his. | 而你是他老板 |
[32:18] | Or maybe it’s McGann… | 或也许是麦甘 |
[32:20] | or Lauder… | 或劳德 |
[32:22] | or who the hell knows anymore. | 或鬼知道是谁 |
[33:00] | I’m not interested in your payoff. | 我对你的贿赂不感兴趣 |
[33:02] | It’s not a payoff. | 这不是贿赂 |
[33:03] | You expect me to believe that, coming from you? | 你希望我相信你说的这话吗 |
[33:05] | No, I don’t, but I am trying to offer you an opportunity. | 不 但我想给你一个机会 |
[33:09] | You’re saying I’m getting the Ickaris contract? | 你是说我能拿到伊卡里斯的合同 |
[33:11] | I can’t make that promise, | 这个我不能承诺 |
[33:12] | but if not that, it will be something else. | 但如果不是那个 也会有别的项目 |
[33:15] | Because this puts me in the MBE | 因为只要我放弃公司控权 |
[33:18] | as long as I give up control of my company. | 就能让公司变成少数族裔企业 |
[33:20] | 49% of something is better than 100% of nothing. | 49%的股份好过什么也没有 |
[33:23] | Do you really want to do gut rehab the rest of your life? | 你真的想一辈子做建筑修复吗 |
[33:26] | – I’d get by. – Look around you, Frank. | -我能凑合过 -看看你周围 弗兰克 |
[33:29] | The world is changing, and there’s a reason | 世界在改变 而你把米娅 |
[33:31] | you brought Mia over from Local 305. | 从地方分会305带来是有原因的 |
[33:35] | You’re saying she hasn’t earned this? | 你是说她不值得调过来吗 |
[33:39] | All of this to find out about Tommy Diehl? | 如此费力就为了挖出汤米·迪尔的事 |
[33:41] | Nope, I’m trying to make things right. | 不 我是想做正确的事 |
[33:44] | So… | 所以 |
[33:46] | go ahead, take it. | 来吧 拿着 |
[33:48] | Leave right now. | 现在就走 |
[33:51] | You don’t owe me a thing. | 你什么也不欠我 |
[34:07] | You know, Diehl wasn’t a friend to anyone. | 知道吗 迪尔没有朋友 |
[34:10] | He had his crew, but he was a criminal. | 他有一群手下 但他是个罪犯 |
[34:13] | He stole from everyone, and he blackmailed everyone. | 他偷所有人的 勒索大家 |
[34:17] | Who took over the union when he disappeared? | 他消失后谁接管了工会 |
[34:20] | For a while, Bobby’s old man did. | 鲍比的老爹接管了一阵 |
[34:23] | He took over, and suddenly, | 他接手后 突然之间 |
[34:25] | McGann had no problems with the unions. | 麦甘和工会就没有麻烦了 |
[34:30] | Go ahead, ask, I know what you’re thinking. | 问吧 我知道你在想什么 |
[34:33] | Did McGann kill him? | 麦甘杀了他吗 |
[34:36] | Did he? | 是他吗 |
[34:38] | McGann’s too smart to get his hands dirty. | 麦甘太机灵 不会亲自动手 |
[34:40] | He’s always had bagmen to do things like that for him. | 他总有跑腿的替他干这些脏活 |
[34:44] | I have no idea who did his dirty work for him then. | 我完全不知道那时谁替他干脏活 |
[34:48] | You don’t need to. | 你无需知道 |
[34:51] | You know who does it now. | 你知道现在是谁就行 |
[36:09] | Ms. Pearson. I’ll be driving you tonight. | 皮尔逊女士 今晚我给您开车 |
[36:12] | – Where’s Nick? – I don’t know, ma’am. | -尼克呢 -我不知道 女士 |
[36:14] | I just do as I’m told. | 我只是授命前来 |
[36:27] | Last time I was in here, you weren’t so nice to me. | 上次我来时 你对我不太友好 |
[36:30] | I was hoping this time, I’ll get a little better treatment. | 希望这一次 事情能有所改观 |
[36:35] | I suspended Nick without pay. | 我让尼克无薪停职了 |
[36:38] | Happy now? | 你满意了吗 |
[36:39] | Yeah, it’s a start. | 嗯 是个开始 |
[36:42] | I had to stand in here and suspend my own brother. | 我站在这 给亲兄弟停了职 |
[36:47] | That’s not enough for you? | 这对你来说还不够 |
[36:49] | I could’ve gotten Chuck Hargrove to do that. | 我能让查克·哈格罗夫做这个 |
[36:51] | I didn’t need you. | 我不需要你 |
[37:02] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[37:04] | I’ve decided to put Ickaris on my site. | 我决定把伊卡里斯项目建在我的地盘 |
[37:11] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[37:13] | Think about it, Mr. Mayor. | 想想吧 市长先生 |
[37:15] | I get a more profitable development, | 我得到一个油水更多的开发项目 |
[37:17] | and you deliver a shitload of jobs to the 54th. | 而你可以给54区带去一堆工作 |
[37:20] | I-I believe you call that a win-win. | 我想你管这叫双赢 |
[37:23] | That deal is signed. I went public. | 交易已经签了 我都公开了 |
[37:26] | You and I both know that’s not true. | 你我都知道这不是真的 |
[37:28] | You were just trying to show me who’s boss. | 你只是想让我知道谁是老大 |
[37:30] | Look, there’s no point having a tape | 听着 如果有磁带放着不用 |
[37:33] | if I won’t actually use it. | 那也没什么意义 |
[37:36] | And I will use it, Bobby. | 我会用的 鲍比 |
[37:39] | I’m under it, my old friend. I got nothing left. | 这是我的背水一战 老朋友 我什么也没有了 |
[37:42] | Chan pulled out of North Park. That was my last shot. | 陈从北方公园撤资了 那是我的最后一博 |
[37:49] | Christ. | 天哪 |
[37:54] | We can both go down, | 我们可以一起完蛋 |
[37:56] | or we can both survive. | 或可以一起存活 |
[37:58] | I’m the last person Ickaris wants to sit down with. | 我是伊卡里斯现在最不愿见到的人 |
[38:04] | They’ll never trust a word I say again. | 他们不会再信我说的任何话 |
[38:08] | Well, then you better get on the first plane | 那你最好坐上去西雅图的 |
[38:10] | to Seattle and make them. | 第一趟航班说服他们 |
[38:24] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[38:29] | – Hey, do you need help with– – No, thank you. | -你需要帮忙吗 -不 谢谢 |
[38:32] | I’m good. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[38:37] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:39] | Look, I know you think I’m always trying | 听着 我知道你认为我总是 |
[38:41] | to save you or some shit. | 想救你什么的 |
[38:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:50] | – I got conned. – What? | -我被骗了 -什么 |
[38:53] | I got conned by the immigration lawyer. | 我被移民律师骗了 |
[38:56] | What do you mean conned? | 什么叫被骗了 |
[38:58] | He never showed up to my mom’s bond hearing. | 他没去我妈的保释听证会 |
[39:00] | He just took my money, and he never showed. | 他就拿了我的钱 再没出现过 |
[39:02] | Are you sure it wasn’t some kind of mix-up or something? | 你确定不是搞错了什么的吗 |
[39:06] | No, I asked around in court, and these people do this | 不 我在法庭问了问 经常有人 |
[39:08] | all the time because we’re undocumented | 招摇撞骗 因为我们没有文件 |
[39:10] | or we don’t have any money, or… | 或我们没什么钱 或者 |
[39:14] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[39:17] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[39:21] | Look who’s office you’re in. | 看看你在谁的办公室 |
[39:24] | – Derrick, I– – Either you tell her… | -德里克 我 -要不你告诉她 |
[39:27] | or I will. | 要不我说 |
[39:41] | Oh, hi. Good, you can help me choose. | 你来了 太好了 帮我选选 |
[39:43] | I’ve been over-packing | 我装了太多 |
[39:45] | ’cause I never get to go anywhere, so… | 因为我都没机会出去 所以 |
[39:47] | And I know they say it’s way too cold this time of year, | 我知道他们说现在那边很冷 |
[39:49] | but I’m definitely going to… | 但我还是要… |
[39:53] | Lay out. | 我不能去了 |
[39:59] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[40:00] | It’s fine. I have a lot of work to do here, actually. | 没关系 反正我在这也有一堆事 |
[40:02] | – No, you have to go. – What? | -不 你该去 -什么 |
[40:03] | – I need to go to Seattle. – What? Why? What happened? | -我得去西雅图 -什么 为什么 怎么了 |
[40:07] | The CEO wasn’t happy we jumped the gun. | CEO不太满意我们仓促宣布合作 |
[40:10] | I need to go smooth some things over. | 我得过去平息事态 |
[40:13] | Why didn’t they call me? I’m the one that made the deal. | 他们为什么没联系我 是我谈成了交易 |
[40:16] | I don’t know. I guess they want to make me dance. | 我不知道 我猜他们想让我难看 |
[40:20] | You know, the funny thing about sleeping | 知道吗 和自己的市检察官上床 |
[40:21] | with your own city attorney is she knows when you’re lying. | 有个可笑之处 她知道你在撒谎 |
[40:23] | – I’m not– – Please don’t lie to me. | -我没有 -请别骗我 |
[40:25] | Don’t lie… | 别骗人 |
[40:28] | not to me. | 别骗我 |
[40:34] | I have to go get Ickaris for McGann. | 我得替麦甘拿下伊卡里斯的项目 |
[40:38] | What? | 什么 |
[40:42] | I can’t get into it. | 我不能多说 |
[40:46] | Oh, my God, she’s right. He has you. | 我的天 她说得对 你被他控制了 |
[40:50] | You know I owe him. | 你知道我欠他的 |
[40:51] | No, if–if he can do this, it’s more than owing him. | 不 如果他能这么做 那就不仅是欠他的 |
[40:53] | What are you into, Bobby? | 你到底掺和了什么事 鲍比 |
[40:58] | I’ll call you from there. | 我到了给你电话 |
[41:21] | – Going somewhere? – Yeah, something like that. | -要去哪儿吗 -对 差不多吧 |
[41:25] | I heard what happened. | 我听说发生了什么 |
[41:29] | Nick, no matter what’s going on, I can help you. | 尼克 无论发生了什么 我能帮你 |
[41:33] | – You? – I know you don’t believe me. | -你 -我知道你不信任我 |
[41:36] | – But… – What the hell are you doing here, Jessica? | -但是 -你到底来干什么 杰西卡 |
[41:38] | I mean, really? | 说真的 |
[41:39] | I’m trying to make a difference in this city. | 我想改变这个城市 |
[41:41] | You keep saying that, but I don’t buy it. | 你总这么说 但我不信 |
[41:43] | I can’t do a damn thing | 如果市长腐败 |
[41:44] | as long as the mayor is compromised. | 那我束手无策 |
[41:47] | Then why aren’t you talking to him? | 那你怎么不和他说 |
[41:49] | He’s not the one running. | 他没有潜逃 |
[41:56] | You killed Tommy Diehl for McGann, didn’t you? | 你替麦甘杀了汤米·迪尔 对吧 |
[42:02] | Running isn’t going to solve the problem. | 逃跑解决不了问题 |
[42:05] | Not for you, not for your brother. | 解决不了你或你兄弟的问题 |
[42:09] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[42:13] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |