时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Can I ask how long you’ve known? | 我能问一下你知道多久了吗 |
[00:10] | You don’t get to ask me anything. | 你没资格问我任何事情 |
[00:13] | Carlos Salazar. We talked about him, remember? | 卡洛斯·萨拉扎 我们说过的 记得吗 |
[00:14] | I’m not in the market for an alderman. | 我对市议员席位不感兴趣 |
[00:16] | You’re the winner of the Ickaris sweepstakes, Mayor Novak. | 你是伊卡里斯赌局的赢家 诺瓦克市长 |
[00:19] | Months ago, you were a player. | 几个月前 你还是个弄权人 |
[00:21] | Now, not so much. | 现在 可就不一定了 |
[00:23] | I have decided to put Ickaris on my site. | 我决定把伊卡里斯项目建在我的地盘 |
[00:26] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[00:28] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[00:30] | He’s got you on tape, Nick. | 他录下了你的声音 尼克 |
[00:31] | I’m the only one who’s ever gonna pay. | 要负责也只有我 |
[00:32] | You don’t think that takes me down? | 你以为对我就没影响吗 |
[00:34] | You killed Tommy Diehl for McGann, didn’t you? | 你替麦甘杀了汤米·迪尔 对吧 |
[00:36] | Running isn’t going to solve the problem. | 逃跑解决不了问题 |
[00:38] | I killed two people. | 我杀了两个人 |
[00:39] | Your daughter will understand what you did. | 你的女儿会理解你的作为 |
[00:41] | She’ll never see me the same way. | 她对我的看法会永远改变 |
[00:43] | You keep this from her, | 你瞒着她 |
[00:44] | and she’ll never see you at all. | 她永远都见不到你了 |
[00:47] | I’m trying to keep my assistant’s mother | 我正试图阻止我助理的母亲 |
[00:48] | from being deported. | 被驱逐出境 |
[00:49] | So you have time for your assistant | 所以你有时间帮你的助理 |
[00:50] | but not your own family? | 却没时间帮自己家人 |
[00:51] | If you got any food you could spare… | 要是你还有一点食物留给我… |
[00:53] | Hell yeah, I could spare some. | 当然 我可以留点给你 |
[00:54] | Living on the street homeless | 露宿街头 |
[00:56] | is not going to change anything. | 也改变不了什么 |
[00:57] | No, but living right across from City Hall might. | 是的 但住在市政厅对面也许可以 |
[01:00] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[01:01] | Lillian? | 莉莉安 |
[01:17] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[01:25] | The trip. Ickaris. | 你这趟去伊卡里斯 |
[01:29] | You know what these tech guys are like. | 你知道这帮搞技术的人什么样 |
[01:32] | You never get everything you want. | 你永远不会得到想要的一切 |
[01:36] | She’s in love with you. Did you know that? | 她爱上你了 你知道吗 |
[01:45] | Yeah, Steph– | 知道 斯蒂芙 |
[01:47] | What about you? Are you in love with her? | 那你呢 你爱她吗 |
[01:48] | – It’s 2:00 a.m. – Oh, come on. | -都凌晨两点了 -行了 |
[01:50] | – That is not an answer. – You know what the doctor said | -那不算是回答 -你知道医生说了 |
[01:52] | – about stress. – Oh, fuck you! | -不能有压力 -去你的 |
[01:55] | Please do not use my health as an out for this. | 拜托你别用我的健康给自己找借口 |
[01:58] | Yes or no? | 爱还是不爱 |
[02:00] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从没想过要伤害你 |
[02:01] | Oh, please, Bobby… | 少来吧 鲍比 |
[02:02] | It started when you weren’t even– | 我们开始的时候你都还没… |
[02:03] | Spare me your bullshit apology. | 你那些道歉的屁话就省省吧 |
[02:09] | Do you realize how reckless you are? | 你知道你有多不注意吗 |
[02:11] | – Nobody knows but Nick. – Oh, wow. | -除了尼克没人知道 -好家伙 |
[02:13] | You must think so little of all the people around you. | 你肯定以为周围的人都是智障 |
[02:16] | Everybody knows. | 大家都知道 |
[02:18] | You are risking everything that we have worked for. | 我们俩的一切努力都被你搭进去了 |
[02:22] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天爷 |
[02:24] | You sound like Lady Macbeth. | 你这口气就像麦克白夫人 |
[02:25] | Yeah, Lady Macbeth, | 是啊 麦克白夫人 |
[02:27] | who introduced you to all of her family’s | 正是她把你引见给了她家那些 |
[02:29] | blue blood friends, right? | 贵族朋友的 不是吗 |
[02:30] | That’s why you married me, isn’t it? | 你就是为了这个才和我结婚 对不对 |
[02:32] | So that we could make the son of a union thug more electable? | 这样才能让工会流氓的儿子更容易胜选 |
[02:36] | – No, it’s not. – Oh, please, come on. | -不是这样的 -行了吧 |
[02:37] | Have enough respect for me to just admit it. | 给我点尊重 你就承认吧 |
[02:40] | That’s not why I married you. | 那不是我和你结婚的原因 |
[02:44] | – I love you. – Yeah. | -我爱你 -行吧 |
[02:47] | You love her too. Or maybe you’re not sure. | 你还爱她呢 或者你也不确定 |
[02:51] | You’re gonna get back to me on that. | 这件事你回头还要再和我说清楚 |
[02:54] | Is there anyone else that I need to know about, | 还有没有其他我需要知道的情妇 |
[02:56] | or should I just wait until the next conference to find out? | 还是等我到下一次会议时自己发现 |
[03:02] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎样 |
[03:02] | I want you to do whatever you want to do. | 我想要你遵从你的想法 |
[03:06] | If you want to be with her, I think you should be with her. | 如果你想和她在一起 我觉得你就应该去 |
[03:08] | You want to self-destruct, I think you go right ahead. | 你想要自我毁灭 直接去吧 |
[03:11] | But when everything comes crashing down, | 可当一切分崩离析时 |
[03:13] | please do not expect me | 麻烦你别指望我 |
[03:16] | to be a prop in your apology tour. | 还在你的巡回道歉中支持你 |
[03:31] | – Mom? – Hmm? | -妈妈 -嗯 |
[03:32] | Can we make a campfire tonight? | 今晚我们能搞个篝火吗 |
[03:34] | Uh, I think it’s against the law, baby, | 我觉得这是违法的 宝贝 |
[03:35] | but I could tell you a ghost story with a flashlight. | 不过 我可以打着手电筒给你讲个鬼故事 |
[03:38] | – Ghost story! Ghost story! – Only if it’s not too scary. | -鬼故事 鬼故事 -不能太吓人啊 |
[03:41] | All right. One not-too-scary ghost story, | 好说 一个不太吓人的鬼故事 |
[03:43] | coming up. | 回头呈献 |
[03:45] | Hey. You boys ready for school? | 小家伙们 准备好上学了吗 |
[03:48] | – Where’s the bathroom again? – I’ll take you. | -厕所在哪来着 -我带你去 |
[03:51] | Go stand over there with your brother. | 去和你弟弟站在一起 |
[03:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:56] | Um, do you have any power left on your phone? | 你手机还有电吗 |
[04:01] | I think so. Why? | 应该有吧 干什么 |
[04:02] | – Need to make a quick call. – Ma… | -我要打个简短的电话 -妈… |
[04:06] | We left in the middle of the night, Angela. | 我们深更半夜走的 安吉拉 |
[04:08] | She deserves to know where we are. | 应该告诉她我们在哪 |
[04:10] | I don’t want her coming to the rescue. | 我不想她跑过来当救世主 |
[04:12] | It’s common courtesy. That’s what it is. | 这是正常的礼貌 就是礼貌 |
[04:18] | No rescue. | 不要救世主 |
[04:28] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[04:29] | Chuck Hargrove’s looking for you. | 查克·哈格罗夫正找你呢 |
[04:30] | And I’m looking for you. Call me. | 我也在找你 给我回电话 |
[04:33] | I’m starting to worry. | 我开始担心了 |
[04:35] | Something told me you’d be waiting for me. | 直觉告诉我 你会在等着我呢 |
[04:36] | Take it you saw the tents. | 想必你看见那些帐篷了 |
[04:37] | Hard to miss. That is the point, right? | 想看不见都难 这不就是目的吗 |
[04:40] | And now that you did, we need to say something. | 既然你看见了 我们得要说点什么 |
[04:42] | For now, don’t say anything. | 眼下 什么也别说 |
[04:45] | That’s kind of hard when there are people | 这可不太容易 毕竟有人 |
[04:47] | sleeping under your window. | 就睡在你窗户下面呢 |
[04:49] | And it’s sad as shit, | 这很让人难过 |
[04:50] | but I can’t give in to extortion, | 但我不能屈服于敲诈勒索 |
[04:51] | and I can’t magically replace shelters | 我也没办法用钱来凭空变出临时住所来 |
[04:53] | with money the city doesn’t have. | 市里没有这笔费用 |
[04:54] | No one’s talking about city money. | 谁也没说用市里的钱 |
[04:56] | You developer friend put those people out there. | 你的开发商朋友把这些人赶到外面 |
[04:57] | He needs to step up. | 他需要挺身而出 |
[04:58] | I’m not dragging McGann into this right now. | 现在我不会把麦甘给牵扯进来 |
[05:00] | Why not? It’s his responsibility. | 为什么 这是他的责任 |
[05:02] | Because he’s Ickaris’s new landlord. | 因为他现在是伊卡里斯的新地主了 |
[05:05] | And if we’re gonna go out there and hype that, | 如果我们要出去大肆宣传一番 |
[05:06] | we can’t use the other hand to smack him down. | 我们就不能反过来再打他一巴掌 |
[05:08] | Ickaris is being built on North Park? | 伊卡里斯要建在北方公园建了吗 |
[05:10] | Since when? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[05:12] | Since I decided so. | 从我决定要做开始 |
[05:13] | I thought your trip to Seattle | 我以为你去西雅图 |
[05:14] | was to work out the fine print. | 是为了敲定合同细节去的 |
[05:16] | I promised to revitalize the South Side, Derrick, | 德里克 我承诺过要复兴城市南区 |
[05:19] | and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 而这就是我的方法 |
[05:20] | You got a problem with that? | 你对此有什么意见吗 |
[05:21] | No, I don’t have a problem at all, | 不 我对此完全没有意见 |
[05:22] | but if you want to help, those people sleeping | 但如果你想帮忙 那些睡在 |
[05:24] | under your window are from the South Side. | 你窗下的人都来自南区 |
[05:26] | You go out and sell the Ickaris move. | 你负责对外解释好伊卡里斯的事 |
[05:27] | I’ll find a solution to the people outside. | 我来解决外面那些人 |
[05:29] | Oh, you mean you get Jessica to sweep it under the rug. | 你说解决是指让杰西卡把这件事压下来 |
[05:31] | – Goddamn it, Derrick. – Am I wrong? | -该死的 德里克 -我说错了吗 |
[05:33] | – Tell me I am wrong. – I’m sorry. | -告诉我错了 -不好意思 |
[05:35] | Have you seen my press secretary? | 你看到我的新闻发言人了吗 |
[05:37] | If you see him, let me know! | 如果他可以了 务必通知我 |
[05:41] | You tell Ms. Pearson to see me the minute she gets in. | 皮尔逊女士一来你就叫她马上来见我 |
[05:43] | Keep everyone else the hell out. | 别让其他任何人进来打扰 |
[05:59] | Lillian. | 莉莉安 |
[06:01] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[06:03] | I’ve been so worried. | 我担心透了 |
[06:06] | I went home, and there was nobody there. | 我回到家 发现一个人都没有 |
[06:08] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:08] | Have you been to City Hall, yet? | 你去过市政厅了吗 |
[06:10] | I was on my way when you called me back. | 你给我回电时我正在去的路上 |
[06:14] | That’s where we are. Tents across the street. | 我们就在那 在对面搭了帐篷 |
[06:17] | What? | 什么 |
[06:19] | Well, they wouldn’t pay any attention to the neighbors | 他们对在北方公园外露宿的 |
[06:21] | who were sleeping outside North Park. | 邻居们置之不理 |
[06:23] | So a bunch of us got together | 所以我们一部分人聚起来 |
[06:24] | and decided we should shine a light on it. | 决定要为这个事态找个突破口 |
[06:27] | – And when you say, “us”? – It means all of us. | -你说的”我们”是指 -我们全部人 |
[06:30] | We know what we’re doing. | 我们对此心中有数 |
[06:31] | I don’t mean to be judgmental here Lillian, but… | 我不是要指责你们什么 莉莉安 但是 |
[06:36] | how can Angela put her boys on the street like that? | 但安吉拉怎么能让她的儿子们露宿街头 |
[06:38] | – It’s my idea. – Your idea? | -这是我的主意 -你的主意 |
[06:41] | I told her if she wanted to go there, | 我说如果她想要这样做 |
[06:43] | she needed to go all in. | 就得全家人一起 |
[06:45] | They’re children, Lillian. | 莉莉安 他们还只是孩子 |
[06:47] | So was I and your father | 我和你父亲在他们 |
[06:50] | when they turned hoses on us in Alabama. | 在阿拉巴马州向我们开水枪时也都只是孩子 |
[06:53] | They are not too young to be educated. | 他们也到了该明事理的年纪了 |
[06:57] | I just want them to be safe. | 我只是想保证他们的安全 |
[07:01] | You promise me, this goes on– | 你要答应我 如果这样下去 |
[07:03] | I will bring them back myself. | 我会亲自带他们回来 |
[07:06] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[07:09] | Angela’s a whole ‘nother story. | 但安吉拉可就难办了 |
[07:12] | What’s it gonna take to change her mind? | 她要如何才肯回心转意 |
[07:17] | Unless that boss of yours | 除非你的老板 |
[07:18] | puts up brand-new apartments for us, | 给我们建新的公寓 |
[07:20] | I’m afraid there’s not much you can say. | 不然恐怕你多说也无用 |
[07:27] | So we haven’t seen each other | 自从那次会议后 |
[07:28] | since we were both on that panel. | 我们就没有见过面了 |
[07:31] | What was that called? | 那是什么会来着 |
[07:32] | Uh, Women Lawyers in Leadership: | 女性律师掌权 |
[07:34] | Is Breaking the Glass Ceiling | 打破晋升潜规则 |
[07:36] | Worth a Trip Through the Jungle? | 适者生存游戏赢家 |
[07:38] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[07:40] | Little bit of a mixed metaphor but… | 尽管有些隐喻 但是 |
[07:41] | I can’t believe you called me after I put you through that. | 我让你经历那些事后你还会约我真是难以置信 |
[07:44] | Actually, that’s why I called you. | 事实上 这正是我约你的原因 |
[07:46] | I was really impressed by what you said | 我对你说你在迈克德莫特的 |
[07:48] | about your time with McDermott. | 经历很感兴趣 |
[07:50] | Are you saying you want to join us? | 你是想跳槽来我们这吗 |
[07:52] | – If you’ll have me. – Have you? | -如果你肯要我的话 -你肯加入吗 |
[07:54] | What color do you want me to paint your money truck? | 你想我给你开多少钱工资 |
[07:57] | You should know I’ve never worked in the private sector. | 你得知道我从来没在私人企业工作过 |
[07:59] | I think it is a fair trade for all of the connections | 我认为作为对你在市政厅工作时建立的人脉 |
[08:00] | you’ve made at City Hall. | 这个交换是值得的 |
[08:02] | We’ll see how many I have after I leave. | 我离开后这些人脉还剩多少就不好说了 |
[08:04] | Can I ask you… why are you leaving? | 我能问 你为什么想跳槽吗 |
[08:09] | Politics is emotionally and physically draining, | 搞政治伤神伤身 |
[08:11] | and it’s time for a change. | 而且也是时候换换环境 |
[08:13] | Did you practice that in the bathroom here? | 这是你临阵想出的台词吗 |
[08:15] | – Was I that insincere? – Not at all. | -我听起来那么没诚意吗 -完全没有 |
[08:17] | But I think we should call this what it is. | 但我们应该把事情说开 |
[08:19] | You’re trading power for money. | 你要用权换钱 |
[08:21] | And for somebody who grew up with neither, | 作为无钱无权环境下长大的人 |
[08:24] | it’s a tough choice to make. | 这是个艰难的决定 |
[08:27] | – I’m gaining some clarity. – I understand. | -我正在看清人生 -我懂 |
[08:31] | But I can’t risk making you a partner | 但我不能冒让你做合伙人后 |
[08:34] | and then having you leave. | 还有随即跳槽的风险 |
[08:36] | So when you’re ready to put a ring on it, call me, | 当你完全想清楚了 你给我打电话 |
[08:40] | and we’ll make it happen. | 我可以给你安排 |
[08:43] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:43] | Dark roast, splash of cream, no sugar. | 深色焙制 加一点奶油 不加糖 |
[08:46] | You know you don’t have to announce that every time? | 你知道你并不需要每次都大声报单对吧 |
[08:49] | – I like rituals. – Mm-hmm. | -我喜欢仪式感 -是吗 |
[08:52] | – Yoli? – I wanted to get you something | -优莉 -我想给你买点东西 |
[08:54] | for helping me with my mom. | 作为你帮我妈妈的谢礼 |
[08:57] | – It’s completely unnecessary. – I know. | -你没必要那么客气 -我懂 |
[09:00] | I know. Can you just open it? | 我懂 你能打开看看吗 |
[09:02] | I mean, what do you get the woman who has everything? | 我是说 你该送一个什么都不缺的女人什么呢 |
[09:07] | I figured you don’t need a title. | 我觉得你不需要那些头衔 |
[09:09] | You’re Jessica Pearson. | 你就是杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[09:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:13] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[09:15] | – I love it. – Good. | -我喜欢 -那太好了 |
[09:16] | Not to make you spend any more money, | 这样说可不是在鼓励你花更多钱送礼 |
[09:18] | but Derrick was the one who made the real difference. | 但德里克才是那个真正改变一切的人 |
[09:21] | Yeah, he tried tricking me into telling him something. | 对 他想要从我这里套话 |
[09:24] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[09:26] | Derrick was the one who found out the truth | 是德里克查清了 |
[09:28] | about your mother. | 你母亲的事情 |
[09:30] | Without him, she’d probably be deported. | 如果不是他 你母亲大概已经被遣返了 |
[09:33] | Ms. Pearson, the mayor needs to see you. | 皮尔逊女士 市长想要见你 |
[09:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:38] | Just a suggestion. | 只是个建议 |
[09:42] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[09:47] | How was Seattle? | 西雅图之行如何 |
[09:49] | Seattle was a conference room | 西雅图是趟全程坐在会议室 |
[09:51] | with nothing to drink but Kombucha. | 除了甜茶什么都没得喝的旅程 |
[09:53] | I hope you got more than probiotics out of that trip. | 但愿你从那次旅行收获的不只是益生菌 |
[09:56] | I got the something more on my way in this morning. | 今早我在上班路上的收获可远不止那些 |
[09:58] | There’s a simple solution for that | 有个简单的办法来应对 |
[09:59] | little demonstration out there. | 外面那些游行示威的人 |
[10:00] | In my experience, nothing’s simple. | 据我经验来看 世上无易事 |
[10:03] | You made a deal with McGann to build replacement housing. | 你和麦甘做了交易 让他建造临时房屋 |
[10:06] | And you made a deal to drop everything North Park. | 而你做交易的结果是放弃北方公园的案子 |
[10:09] | That doesn’t sound like you want me to drop it. | 听起来你不想让我放弃 |
[10:11] | That sounds like you want me to pick a different side. | 听起来你想让我选一个不同的阵营 |
[10:13] | Yeah, my side. Because you work for me. | 没错 我的阵营 因为你为我工作 |
[10:17] | You don’t get that by now, we’re wasting– | 如果现在你还不明白这一点 我们就在浪费 |
[10:18] | Who do you work for, Mr. Mayor? | 你为谁工作 市长先生 |
[10:20] | Forget Pat McGann. That ship has sailed. | 别指望帕特·麦甘 那已经不可能了 |
[10:24] | He’s not footing the bill, and I’m not asking him to. | 他不会付款 我也不会让他付款 |
[10:26] | What I’m asking for is for you to help get those people | 我要的是你想办法在事情闹大前 |
[10:28] | off the street before this becomes a firestorm. | 把街上游行的人赶走 |
[10:31] | Well, there might be one problem with that. | 可能会出现一个问题 |
[10:33] | There always is with you. | 你总是要处理问题的 |
[10:34] | My cousin’s one of the organizers. | 我表妹是组织游行者之一 |
[10:36] | What? How can your relatives | 什么 你亲戚有你 |
[10:38] | be homeless when they have you? | 怎么还会无家可归呢 |
[10:40] | They’re down there by choice. | 他们是自愿去的 |
[10:41] | – They just want to be heard. – Well, get them up here. | -他们只想要发表意见的权利 -领他们上来 |
[10:44] | I’ll sit down with them right now. | 我现在和他们谈 |
[10:45] | An audience with the king isn’t going to cut it anymore. | 和他们谈不会有任何效果的 |
[10:48] | – Yeah, how do you know that? – Because I know my cousin. | -你怎么知道 -因为我了解我表妹 |
[10:50] | And her bullshit meter is just as good as mine. | 她的测谎仪跟我一样灵敏 |
[10:52] | God… | 天啊 |
[10:57] | I am not trying to bullshit anyone. | 我并没想骗谁 |
[11:00] | But I am up against it on this. | 但我反对此事 |
[11:02] | I can’t give decent permanent housing | 我不能满足所有人的要求 |
[11:04] | to everyone who wants it. | 给他们像样的固定住宅 |
[11:05] | That’s a harsh reality. | 现实就是如此残酷 |
[11:07] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[11:09] | if that thing out there metastasizes | 如果外面游行的人群扩大了 |
[11:11] | and I use force to clean it up, I’m seen as a monster. | 而我使用武力清除示威者 我就会被当成怪物 |
[11:14] | Then don’t be one. | 那就别那么做 |
[11:15] | I’m not asking you to crush these people. | 我没让你镇压他们 |
[11:18] | I’m asking you to find a solution. | 我让你想解决办法 |
[11:21] | And I’ll find one. | 我会想出办法的 |
[11:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:24] | Do it fast. | 尽快 |
[11:27] | They start calling it tent city, I’ve lost control. | 人们开始称这座城市为帐篷城了 我失控了 |
[11:38] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:41] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:42] | How long will it take you to get a story in the paper? | 你写篇新闻见纸要多久 |
[11:45] | – In the papers? – Not in the mood, Derrick. | -见报吗 -没心情跟你开玩笑 德里克 |
[11:47] | If you mean online, | 如果网上也可以 |
[11:48] | I can get something out by lunch. | 午饭前我就能搞出点东西来 |
[11:49] | – Why? – Okay, good. | -要干嘛呢 -很好 |
[11:50] | I want to go hard after Pat McGann. | 我想狠狠打击一下帕特·麦甘 |
[11:54] | I want to shame him into taking care of these demonstrators. | 我想让他难堪 被迫照顾这群游行示威者 |
[11:56] | Wait, that doesn’t make any sense. | 等等 我没明白 |
[11:57] | McGann doesn’t care about the homeless, but believe me, | 麦甘不关心无家可归者 但相信我 |
[11:59] | he does care about his reputation. | 他的确关心他的名誉 |
[12:01] | No, I mean, Bobby told me to lay off McGann | 不 鲍比让我别和麦甘对着干 |
[12:03] | because he just made a deal to put Ickaris on his land. | 因为他刚把伊卡里斯纳项目给了麦甘 |
[12:06] | – Excuse me? – He didn’t tell you? | -什么 -他没告诉你吗 |
[12:08] | No. He did not. | 不 他没说 |
[12:12] | I don’t get it. I mean, I know this is hardball | 我不明白 我知道这是种强硬手段 |
[12:15] | but out of nowhere, that guy gets that prize? | 但突然之间 那家伙就拿了这么大的项目 |
[12:17] | – It doesn’t make any sense. – It makes perfect sense to me. | -这完全讲不通 -对我来说完全讲得通 |
[12:19] | You know something? | 你知道什么 |
[12:20] | Nothing you need to concern yourself with. | 没什么需要你担心的 |
[12:22] | – Sounds like I do. – Derrick. | -听上去需要我担心 -德里克 |
[12:24] | I don’t like having to go out there and spin bullshit | 我不喜欢用基于你和 |
[12:26] | based on something you and the mayor are keeping from me. | 市长瞒着我的事情来编造瞎话 |
[12:29] | I’m starting to feel like a fucking sell-out! | 我开始觉得自己像个叛徒 |
[12:31] | You are not a sell-out. | 你不是叛徒 |
[12:33] | Just keep your head down. | 保持低调就好 |
[12:35] | Do your job. | 做好你的工作 |
[12:38] | So we’re back to that, Jessica? | 又变成那样了吗 杰西卡 |
[12:40] | Just when I thought you put cause over politics… | 就当我认为你把事业放在政治之上时 |
[12:43] | you remind me who you really are. | 你就露出真面目来提醒我 |
[12:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:47] | The biggest, baddest operator around. | 这里最大最坏的操盘手 |
[12:51] | Be glad I am. | 庆幸是我吧 |
[13:04] | Yeah, “plaintiff” is misspelled, and I told you | “原告”这两个字写错了 我说过 |
[13:06] | that you can’t get a TRO without proving irreparable harm. | 不证明永久损害就无法得到临时禁止令 |
[13:10] | 市检察官办公室 凯莉·艾伦 | |
[13:12] | Yeah, well, all right. I’m here. | 好的 我在办公室 |
[13:15] | Are you avoiding me? | 你在躲我吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah, I told Michelle Finn to write a shitty brief | 没错 我让米歇尔·费恩写简报 |
[13:19] | so that you would believe I’m busy. | 好让你相信我在忙 |
[13:22] | I just… | 我只是 |
[13:23] | haven’t seen you since I got back. | 从回来之后就没见到过你 |
[13:26] | Thought you were all tied up doing a Pat McGann’s bidding. | 我以为你忙于对帕特·麦甘唯命是从 |
[13:29] | I don’t like doing it. | 我不喜欢那样 |
[13:30] | You’re going to have to be more specific. | 你得说具体点 |
[13:31] | I don’t know what “it” is, remember? | 我不明白你说的”那样”是哪样 还记得吗 |
[13:32] | It’s important to keep my hands clean. | 不脏了我的手很重要 |
[13:36] | Can you please ask the new paralegal to proof these? | 能请你让律师助手证明这些吗 |
[13:38] | It’s not my job to find mistakes. | 纠错不是我的工作 |
[13:43] | I’m sorry about L.A. | 洛杉矶的事我很抱歉 |
[13:45] | I didn’t mean to leave you in a lurch. | 我不是故意对你见死不救 |
[13:47] | You left me in an adjacent hotel room with your wife. | 你把我留在你妻子的隔壁房间里 |
[13:50] | Can you stop moving for a second? | 你能静止不动一会吗 |
[13:54] | Look, Steph told me what happened. | 听着 斯蒂芙告诉我发生了什么 |
[13:58] | It’s all out in the open now. | 现在都说开了 |
[14:01] | You say that like it’s a good thing. | 说的好像是件好事一样 |
[14:04] | At least there’s no more lying. | 至少不必再撒谎了 |
[14:06] | No more slinking around. | 不用偷偷摸摸了 |
[14:09] | I think there’s something to be said for that. | 我觉得这值得庆祝 |
[14:11] | I’m quitting, Bobby. | 我要辞职 鲍比 |
[14:13] | What? | 什么 |
[14:14] | I’m in talks with McDermott. | 我和迈克德莫特谈了 |
[14:16] | I’m gonna come in at partner. $310,000 a year. | 我将作为合作伙伴到那去工作 年薪31万美金 |
[14:18] | – It seems like a good fit. – You’re overreacting. | -似乎是个不错的选择 -你反应过激了 |
[14:21] | Believe it or not, I’ve actually given this a lot of thought. | 信不信由你 我已经考虑许久了 |
[14:23] | You’re the City Attorney of Chicago. | 你是芝加哥的市检察官 |
[14:25] | You’re gonna give that up to become | 你要放弃这职位去做 |
[14:27] | one of a hundred junior partners? | 众多初级合伙人之一吗 |
[14:29] | I’ve been here five years. | 我在这五年了 |
[14:30] | I think I’ve gotten everything I can out of this job. | 我已经从这份工作中获得我想要的一切了 |
[14:33] | And yeah, it might be nice to be a face in the crowd for once. | 没错 偶尔做一回普通人也很好 |
[14:37] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 对不起 我不是故意打断你们 |
[14:39] | It’s fine. Is this the right brief? | 没事 这是正确的简报吗 |
[14:41] | I can come back. | 我可以等会儿再来 |
[14:43] | We’re just wrapping things up. | 我们快说完了 |
[14:46] | Was there anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[14:48] | Not now. | 现在没了 |
[14:51] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[15:03] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 我听说庆祝活动已经安排上了 |
[15:05] | Well… | 那个 |
[15:07] | you should be congratulating the people on the South Side. | 你应该祝贺南区的那些人 |
[15:10] | I’m bringing in 4,000 new jobs. | 我给他们创造了四千个工作机会 |
[15:13] | And a very big one for you. | 你也有一大份礼 |
[15:15] | – Ickaris. – Ickaris. | -伊卡里斯 -伊卡里斯 |
[15:18] | Sounds almost mythical. | 听起来很神秘 |
[15:19] | Mm, that’s a big get for a man | 对于上周手里没牌的人来说 |
[15:20] | that was just holding a pair last week. | 确实是让你赚到了 |
[15:22] | Luck of the Irish I guess. | 爱尔兰人的好运吧 |
[15:24] | Well, now that you’re flush, you can pony up on that money | 既然你现在盆满钵满的 你可以掏钱 |
[15:27] | that you promised to relocate the people of North Park. | 开始安置之前答应的北方公园的居民了 |
[15:30] | This again. You’re like a broken record. | 又来 你真是锲而不舍 |
[15:33] | There’s a homeless encampment growing outside of City Hall. | 市政厅外越来越多无家可归的人正在安营扎寨 |
[15:36] | Doesn’t look very good for your friend, Bobby. | 这让你的朋友鲍比很难堪 |
[15:39] | Well, you know how much it would run me | 你知道要永远安置那些人 |
[15:40] | to house those people indefinitely? | 要花我多少钱吗 |
[15:43] | I’m not in the welfare business. | 我可不是搞福利的 |
[15:44] | You have over 200 vacant units in Streeterville. | 你斯崔特维尔还有两百多套房子空着 |
[15:47] | You can’t repay Bobby with a little finder’s fee? | 你就不能用一点中介费回报鲍比吗 |
[15:50] | Sorry, honey. Doesn’t work that way. | 不行 亲爱的 事不是这么干的 |
[15:52] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[15:54] | Because Nick killed Tommy Diehl for you? | 因为尼克帮你杀了汤米·迪尔吗 |
[16:02] | I knew you had something on Bobby. | 我就知道你手上有鲍比的把柄 |
[16:05] | I just didn’t know it was coming through Nick. | 我只是不知道把柄是尼克 |
[16:07] | Where is Nicky, by the way? | 顺便问下 尼克去哪了 |
[16:09] | I was hoping you’d tell me. | 我还想着你能告诉我呢 |
[16:10] | I don’t know what you think you’re gonna do | 我不知道你打算用这套理论 |
[16:11] | with this theory of yours. | 去做什么 |
[16:13] | But I’ve got a groundbreaking to prepare for. | 但我得去准备动工了 |
[16:14] | I’m not gonna do anything with it. | 我什么也没打算做 |
[16:17] | No, I’m gonna hold on to it | 没有 我打算按兵不动 |
[16:20] | and watch the walls close in. | 看着你慢慢走进绝境 |
[16:23] | I’m Irish, remember? | 我是爱尔兰人 记得吗 |
[16:25] | I’ll be fine. | 我会平安无事的 |
[16:27] | You’re gonna need a hell of a lot more | 你想躲过这一劫 |
[16:28] | than a Goddamn leprechaun to get you out of this one. | 需要的可不只是小精灵 |
[16:40] | – Angela, can I talk to you? – I just clocked in. | -安吉拉 我们能谈谈吗 -我刚打卡了 |
[16:42] | Did you take food from the cafeteria | 你周三下班时是不是 |
[16:44] | after your shift on Wednesday? | 从餐厅拿了食物 |
[16:47] | – Yes. – Do it again, and I’m going to have to write you up. | -是的 -再有一次我就只能上报你 |
[16:50] | I didn’t steal anything. | 我没偷东西 |
[16:51] | They were going to throw that food out. | 他们打算把那些食物扔掉 |
[16:52] | As required under the health code. | 这是健康守则规定的 |
[16:54] | Wasting perfectly good food is required? | 规定扔掉好好的食物吗 |
[16:56] | If someone gets sick, they could sue the hospital. | 如果有人生病 他们可以起诉医院 |
[16:59] | None of these people are going to sue. | 这些人没有谁会去起诉 |
[17:00] | – I promise you. – Look. | -我向你保证 -听着 |
[17:01] | I know your family’s going through a hard time, | 我知道你的家人现在很困难 |
[17:03] | – and I’m on your side. – Then cut me some slack. | -我也站在你这边 -那你就通融一下吧 |
[17:05] | And it’s not just my family out there. | 不光是我的家人睡在帐篷里 |
[17:07] | According to my supervisor, | 据我上司所说 |
[17:08] | you’ve been given more than enough slack. | 你已经被通融很多回了 |
[17:11] | One more thing, Angela. Did anyone help you? | 还有一件事 安吉拉 有人帮你了吗 |
[17:14] | – What? – With the food. | -什么 -拿食物的事 |
[17:15] | Did anyone help you take it? | 有没有谁帮你拿 |
[17:17] | I need to know the truth. | 我需要知道事情真相 |
[17:19] | No. No one. | 没有 没有谁 |
[17:29] | How was the mayor’s conference? | 市长会议开得怎么样 |
[17:31] | Uh, imagine 100 egomaniacs who all want to be governor | 想象一下 一百个想当州长的极端利己主义者 |
[17:34] | under one roof, now add booze. | 在同一个屋檐下 再加上酒精 |
[17:37] | I understand it was you and the mayor’s wife. | 我知道你和市长夫人一起去的 |
[17:39] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[17:42] | I have a TRO blowing up in my face. | 我需要赶紧开一张临时禁制令 |
[17:44] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有没有什么我可以帮你的 |
[17:45] | I take it you’ve seen the tents outside? | 我想你看到了外面的帐篷吧 |
[17:47] | I have. | 看到了 |
[17:48] | My family is part of that protest, | 我的家人也去参加抗议了 |
[17:50] | and the mayor has asked me to find a solution. | 市长让我解决这个问题 |
[17:52] | Not promises, but a solution, and that means money. | 不是承诺 而是解决方案 那就需要钱 |
[17:55] | – Okay. – I saw how you handled the police negotiations. | -明白 -我见过你和警察部门谈判 |
[17:57] | No one knows the budget better than you. | 没人比你更了解财政预算 |
[18:00] | I appreciate that, but North Park was already litigated, | 谢谢夸奖 但北方公园的案子已经上过庭了 |
[18:03] | and as I recall, you dropped the lawsuit in exchange for a job. | 我记得 你放弃诉讼 换了这份工作 |
[18:06] | Well, this isn’t about the law, Keri. | 这事跟法律没关系 凯莉 |
[18:07] | It’s not even about winning. | 跟输赢也没关系 |
[18:09] | It’s about doing the right thing. | 这是做正确的事 |
[18:11] | And I know somewhere inside you you hated doing | 我知道你内心讨厌自己 |
[18:13] | – what you had to do. – Sure. | -不得不那么做 -行 |
[18:17] | – I’m sorry? – I’ll help you. | -什么意思 -我可以帮你 |
[18:19] | Just clear your evening and order some Chinese food. | 晚上腾出时间 订些中餐等我 |
[18:21] | I like orange chicken, | 我喜欢香橙鸡 |
[18:22] | but I’ll pretty much eat anything. | 但是我什么都吃 |
[18:37] | Okay, I’m here. | 好 我来了 |
[18:42] | Anything? | 有什么发现 |
[18:43] | Someone said they saw his car at Jimmy V’s on Western. | 有人说看到他的车停在西区的杰米五号店那里 |
[18:46] | Near the old 299? When? | 在老299街附近 什么时候 |
[18:48] | Late last night. | 昨晚很晚的时候 |
[18:53] | I think I may know where he is. | 我想我可能知道他在哪里了 |
[18:58] | – Okay, so if we eliminate– – Cut in half. | -好的 如果我们去掉 -减半 |
[19:02] | Fine. | 好 |
[19:04] | Cut in half… | 减掉一半 |
[19:06] | forestry education… | 林业教育经费 |
[19:09] | then…then we can triple our rent stipend. | 那我们就可以增加三倍租房津贴 |
[19:14] | You know, you’re talking about cutting | 你说的可是减少 |
[19:16] | – a school program for kids. – About trees. | -孩子们的学校项目经费 -关于树木 |
[19:19] | – Who don’t vote. – Okay. | -我们不投票 -好吧 |
[19:22] | Even this only covers the stipends for a year. | 即便这样也只能补上一年的津贴 |
[19:24] | Hopefully I can sell Angela on this. | 希望我这样能说服安吉拉 |
[19:28] | I need that in writing from her, signed. | 我要她书面的形式签字承诺 |
[19:31] | No more protests, no more lawsuits. | 不再抗议 不再起诉 |
[19:33] | – This is the end. – I understand. | -到此为止 -我明白 |
[19:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:38] | I’m glad we could find a solution. | 很高兴我们能解决这个问题 |
[19:41] | This takes me back. | 这让我想起以前了 |
[19:42] | I haven’t worked like this since I was an associate. | 自从我当上合伙人以后再也没有像工作了 |
[19:45] | – Yeah, do you miss it? – Not one bit. | -是吗 你怀念吗 -一点也不 |
[19:49] | But it’s nice to know I still got it. | 但知道自己还行也不错 |
[19:54] | – Hey, can I ask you something? – Sure. | -我能问你点事吗 -当然 |
[19:56] | How do you think I would do at a law firm? | 你觉得我在律所工作怎么样 |
[19:59] | Like a real one. A corporate law firm? | 就是真正的公司律所 |
[20:01] | – Where’s this coming from? – Nothing. | -为什么这么问 -没什么 |
[20:02] | I’m just rethinking my career. That’s all. | 我只是在重新考虑我的职业 就这样 |
[20:05] | – That’s all? – Yeah. | -就这样吗 -没错 |
[20:06] | You’re not the only one allowed to have a huge career change. | 又不是只有你可以转行 |
[20:09] | Well, then no wonder you were so eager to help me | 难怪你还有能力时 |
[20:11] | while you still can. | 这么努力帮我 |
[20:13] | Must have been some flight back from L.A. | 从洛杉矶飞回的航班一定很不平凡 |
[20:16] | What happened out there, Keri? | 发生什么了 凯莉 |
[20:20] | She knows, and the worst part is she’s not angry. | 她知道 最糟的是她没有生气 |
[20:25] | She just…pities me. | 她只是可怜我 |
[20:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:31] | Yeah. So… | 没事 所以… |
[20:34] | imagine me at your old firm, | 想象我在你的旧律所 |
[20:35] | Pearson, Specter, Litt. How would I do? | 皮尔逊·斯佩克特·利特律所 我能行吗 |
[20:38] | You’re a great lawyer, Keri. | 你是位优秀的律师 凯莉 |
[20:40] | I have no doubt you’ll be a star wherever you go. | 我相信无论你去哪都会受人瞩目 |
[20:45] | But? | 但是 |
[20:46] | But you’ll just be changing your business card. | 但是你也只是换了张名片 |
[20:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:52] | So if you’re really asking me | 所以如果你真的是在问我 |
[20:55] | whether you should get another job | 你该不该换份工作 |
[20:59] | to change the situation you’re in, | 来改变现有的处境 |
[21:01] | I can’t answer that for you. | 我没办法替你回答 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:07] | Yo, Derrick. Hold up. | 德里克 等等 |
[21:10] | You weren’t at the Tuesday night game. | 你没来周二晚上的比赛 |
[21:12] | I’m overworked and out of shape. | 工作太多 身体受不了 |
[21:14] | Fred P was talking trash about you. | 弗雷德·P在说你坏话 |
[21:16] | Yeah, he throw up his usual 20 bricks from the outside? | 是吗 他又从外面投了二十个空心球吗 |
[21:18] | At least. | 最起码的 |
[21:19] | Hey, what’s the deal with the mayor’s trip to Seattle? | 市长的西雅图之旅是怎么回事 |
[21:23] | – People are talking. – Yeah? | -人们议论纷纷 -是吗 |
[21:26] | What are they saying? | 他们都说了什么 |
[21:27] | They’re saying he’s doing all kinds of dirty shit | 说他各种不择手段 |
[21:29] | to throw Ickaris to this McGann asshole. | 要把伊卡里斯给麦甘这混蛋 |
[21:31] | That’s true. | 这是真的 |
[21:33] | Can I get that on the record? | 我能引用你的话吗 |
[21:35] | Listen. Off the record. | 听着 不能公开 |
[21:38] | That guy on the fifth floor is as shady as they come. | 五楼那家伙要多阴险有多阴险 |
[21:41] | And he knows he’s going to get major blowback when this comes out, | 他知道这个被曝光时他会受到很大打击 |
[21:44] | but he’s doing it anyway, | 但他还是这么做了 |
[21:46] | because he knows that it’s going to bring millions | 因为他知道这能给最需要的人 |
[21:47] | to the people that need it the most. | 带来数百万美元 |
[21:49] | I’m telling you, don’t go after him just to get print. | 我跟你说 不要为了报道就咬着他不放 |
[21:53] | This guy’s on the right side. | 他是站在正义这边 |
[21:55] | Maybe so, but I’ve got a boss to answer to. | 也许吧 但我得向老板汇报 |
[21:58] | Newsroom’s half the size since you left. | 你离开后 编辑部就小了一半 |
[22:00] | Look, you write about Bobby keeping his promise | 听着 你就写鲍比信守承诺 |
[22:03] | to revitalize the South Side, | 要振兴南部地区 |
[22:04] | and “a source close to the mayor” | 还有”市长身边的线人” |
[22:07] | will slip you a copy of the budget | 能在下月出版前 |
[22:08] | before it comes out next month. | 给你带来一份预算 |
[22:10] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[22:14] | Come to the game next Tuesday, hmm? | 参加下周二的比赛 好吗 |
[22:17] | Bring some of that Kool-Aid you’ve been drinking. | 带上一些你一直在喝的冷饮 |
[22:20] | I get thirsty. | 我都渴了 |
[22:37] | What are you doing in my stuff? | 你拿我东西干什么 |
[22:38] | – No–nothing. – You going through my shit? | -没什么 -你在翻我东西吗 |
[22:40] | No, I–I can explain. | 没有 我可以解释 |
[22:42] | I don’t want to know. Can I just have my desk back? | 我不想听 你能离开我桌子吗 |
[22:45] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing’s wrong. | -发生什么了 -什么也没发生 |
[22:46] | I’m just in a bad mood. I’m allowed to be in a bad mood. | 我只是心情不好 我有权心情不好 |
[22:48] | Well, can I help? | 我能帮上什么吗 |
[22:50] | If it’s about work, I can definitely help. | 如果是工作的事 我肯定帮得上 |
[22:51] | You can what? Offer me advice? | 你能做什么 给我提建议吗 |
[22:54] | It’s about stuff you know nothing about. | 是你不了解的工作 |
[22:56] | I have amazing instincts. | 我有惊人的直觉 |
[22:59] | Amazing instincts? | 惊人的直觉 |
[23:00] | Yoli, you don’t have instincts. You have opinions. | 优莉 你没有直觉 你有看法 |
[23:02] | And you know what they say about opinions. | 你知道什么叫看法 |
[23:03] | Everyone’s got one. | 每个人都有自己的看法 |
[23:05] | Now can I please have my space back? | 现在能请你离开我的办公桌了吗 |
[23:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:13] | Thank you for coming at this hour. | 谢谢你这个时间还过来 |
[23:16] | I don’t have far to travel. What do you want? | 也不用走很远 你想干什么 |
[23:18] | Not here to fight. | 不是来吵架的 |
[23:21] | I’m not here to beg you to come home. | 我不是来求你回家 |
[23:22] | I’m here to give you this. | 而是给你这个 |
[23:24] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[23:25] | It’s an agreement with the city. | 是和市政府的协议 |
[23:28] | It triples your rent stipends for a year, | 一年的租房津贴涨到三倍 |
[23:30] | and add that to the Section 8 voucher, | 再加上房屋福利 |
[23:32] | and everybody out there can get a safe and affordable apartment. | 每个人都能租得起一间安全的公寓 |
[23:37] | – A year? – Mm-hmm. | -一年 -没错 |
[23:39] | And what happens when the lease is up? | 如果租约到期怎么办 |
[23:40] | We open up the budget and we try again. | 我们会增加预算 再试着签合约 |
[23:43] | – You try? – Angela, listen– | -试试 -安吉拉 听着 |
[23:45] | No, you listen to me for once. | 不 你听我说一次 |
[23:47] | I’m out here looking after my neighbors and my family. | 我在外面照顾我的邻居和家人 |
[23:50] | Something you know nothing about. | 这是你无法明白的 |
[23:52] | That’s not fair, and you know it. | 这么说不公平 你知道的 |
[23:54] | You’re too busy trying to get some stranger from being deported | 你忙着阻止陌生人被驱逐出境 |
[23:57] | rather than help us. | 没时间帮助我们 |
[23:59] | What part of that isn’t true? | 我说的有假吗 |
[24:00] | If this is really about your neighbors and your family, | 如果你真的关心你的邻居和家人 |
[24:04] | take it to them. | 把这个拿给他们 |
[24:06] | Let them decide, because it’s the best deal | 让他们决定 因为这是他们能争取到的 |
[24:09] | – they’re going to get. – Yeah. | -最好的协议 -是啊 |
[24:11] | Says the woman who dropped our lawsuit. | 这话出自放弃我们官司的女人之口 |
[24:14] | All I’ve done since I got to Chicago is try and help. | 我来到芝加哥后一直在设法帮忙 |
[24:20] | And you have fought me at every turn. | 每一次你都要跟我吵 |
[24:26] | You won, Angela. | 你赢了 安吉拉 |
[24:28] | This? This is a win. | 而这 这是胜利 |
[24:31] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[24:36] | Don’t you dare try to hurt your neighbors | 不要因为你生我的气 |
[24:37] | because you’re angry with me. | 就去伤害你的邻居 |
[24:40] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[24:44] | I’ll talk to them. | 我会跟他们谈谈 |
[24:50] | I gotta go. The boys are getting up in a few hours. | 我得走了 孩子们还有几小时就起来了 |
[24:55] | I miss them. | 我很想他们 |
[24:57] | They miss you, too. | 他们也很想你 |
[25:27] | A lot of people are looking for you. | 有很多人在找你 |
[25:34] | I can still see him sitting right there. | 我依然能看见他坐在那的样子 |
[25:37] | He had that… | 他有一把… |
[25:42] | Big leather swivel chair. | 很大的皮转椅 |
[25:43] | Don’t romanticize him, Nicky. | 别把他浪漫化了 尼克 |
[25:46] | Okay, Diehl was as mobbed-up as they come. | 听着 迪尔就是个暴徒 |
[25:49] | He made his own guys pay him to get work. | 他自己的人都得给他掏钱才能得到工作 |
[25:52] | So that means he deserved to die? | 所以他就应该去死吗 |
[25:55] | I didn’t tell you to kill him. | 我没让你去杀他 |
[25:57] | You didn’t have to. | 你不用告诉我 |
[26:01] | All you had to do was tell Pete Novak | 你只需要告诉皮特·诺瓦克 |
[26:03] | to have his hothead bastard take care of it. | 让他手下的混混去解决就行了 |
[26:06] | Did you tell Jessica Pearson what you did? | 你告诉杰西卡·皮尔逊了吗 |
[26:11] | What does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[26:12] | – Did you tell her? – No, I didn’t. | -你告诉她了吗 -我没有 |
[26:15] | Well, she figured it out. | 但她知道了 |
[26:18] | And she can take us all down, Nick. | 而她可以击垮我们所有人 尼克 |
[26:20] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[26:24] | Aw, jeez. | 我的天 |
[26:26] | All right, anything happens to me, | 听好了 如果我有个三长两短 |
[26:28] | that tape goes right to the FBI. | 那卷带子立刻会被送到联调局去 |
[26:35] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[26:40] | We’re the only two on that tape, Pat. | 那卷带子只录到了我们两个人 帕特 |
[26:43] | What if we’re both gone? | 如果我们都死了呢 |
[26:45] | Case closed. | 案子就结了 |
[26:47] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[26:48] | Be kinda poetic, wouldn’t it? | 还挺有诗意的 不是吗 |
[26:50] | Two of us go out | 我们两个退出 |
[26:52] | right here where it happened? | 就在当初出事的地方 |
[26:55] | You gonna do that to Bobby? | 你要这样对鲍比吗 |
[26:58] | Bobby’s free. | 鲍比自由了 |
[27:02] | – And so am I. – There’s another way. | -我也自由了 -还有另一种办法 |
[27:06] | What’s that? | 什么办法 |
[27:07] | Let sleeping dogs lie. | 顺其自然吧 |
[27:11] | I mean, you’re staring at ghosts, Nicky. | 你都魔怔地盯着鬼看了 尼克 |
[27:14] | Nobody gives a shit about Tommy Diehl but you. | 除了你没人在乎汤米·迪尔 |
[27:17] | World’s a better place without him. | 世界没有他会更美好 |
[27:22] | Live your life. | 过你的人生吧 |
[27:42] | Angela! | 安吉拉 |
[27:43] | Hey, I have been looking for you. | 我一直在找你呢 |
[27:45] | – I’m Carlos Salazar. – I know who you are. | -我是卡洛斯·萨拉扎 -我知道你是谁 |
[27:47] | – What are you doing here? – I’ll be quick. | -你在这干嘛 -我长话短说 |
[27:48] | Look, I just wanted to let you know | 听着 我只想让你知道 |
[27:49] | that I saw your name in the paper | 我在报纸中看到了你的故事 |
[27:51] | and that you’re not alone. Okay? | 你不是孤军奋战的 知道吗 |
[27:52] | Okay, and later today I’ll have my volunteers out | 今天晚些时候我就会派我的志愿者来 |
[27:54] | with food, blankets, prescription pickups for the elderly– | 送食物 毛毯 给老人送药品 |
[27:57] | whatever you need. | 还有其他所需要的东西 |
[27:57] | Thank you, but, uh… | 谢谢你 但… |
[27:59] | We don’t need any help. This is all gonna be done soon. | 我们不需要帮助 这一切马上就结束了 |
[28:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:05] | Well, I spoke with the city last night. | 昨晚我和政府方面谈过了 |
[28:07] | They gave us an offer. | 他们给了我们一个方案 |
[28:08] | We discussed it, and we’re going to take it. | 我们讨论了一下 决定接受了 |
[28:12] | Do you mind if I give you a second opinion? | 你介意我给你提点不同建议吗 |
[28:14] | Uh…I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[28:16] | I have some experience wrestling with the city. | 我对和政府打交道有些经验 |
[28:19] | Is that the offer? | 这就是那份方案吗 |
[28:22] | Wrestle away. | 你看看吧 |
[28:27] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[28:29] | Honestly, this is just a Band-Aid | 说实话 这只是让你们 |
[28:32] | to get you off the street. | 从街上撤走的缓兵之计 |
[28:34] | Maybe, but it’s the best offer we’re going to get. | 或许吧 但这是我们能拿到的最好方案了 |
[28:36] | – That I know. – Who told you that? | -这点我知道 -谁告诉你的 |
[28:40] | Look, don’t you see? The fact that the city | 你看不出来吗 政府这么快 |
[28:41] | came back so quickly means that this is working. | 就做出反应了说明你们的抗议奏效了 |
[28:43] | And with my help, we can raise the heat even more. | 有了我的帮助 我们能让事件持续升温 |
[28:45] | Look, my neighbors are tired and hungry. | 听着 我的邻居们又累又饿 |
[28:47] | They need real heat, okay? | 他们需要暖气 你明白吗 |
[28:49] | They just want this to be over with. | 他们只想赶快结束这一切 |
[28:50] | Then convince them to stay the course, | 那就说服他们坚持初衷 |
[28:51] | and you’ll get them everything you asked for and more. | 告诉他们你会争取到比现在更多的东西 |
[28:53] | That’s the thing, it was my idea to come out here. | 问题是 出来示威是我的主意 |
[28:55] | They put their faith in me. | 他们信任我 |
[28:56] | And now I’m asking you to put your faith in me. | 现在我希望你也能信任我 |
[28:59] | All right, Angela, you have started | 好吗 安吉拉 你开启了 |
[29:00] | a movement here. | 一场运动 |
[29:02] | And it is bigger than North Park. | 比北方公园的事还要大 |
[29:05] | Let’s do this together. Let me help you. | 我们一起来吧 让我来帮你 |
[29:15] | Hey, Earl! | 厄尔 |
[29:22] | Perch are still biting. | 鲈鱼还等着咬钩呢 |
[29:24] | Got some fresh soft shell, if you’re interested. | 你感兴趣的话 我有些新鲜的软壳饵 |
[29:27] | Nah, I’d rather have a minnow tip with an inline spinner. | 不了 我更喜欢用旋式诱饵挂两条小鲦鱼 |
[29:31] | Wow. Can’t even agree with your old man on bait. | 你和你爸连在鱼饵上都不能达成统一意见 |
[29:38] | – Hey, sweetheart. – Hi, Dad. | -甜心 -爸 |
[29:42] | What brings you here to my retirement mistake? | 你来我退休后开的这家破店干嘛呢 |
[29:44] | Ahh, I can’t just stop by? | 我不能路过进来看看吗 |
[29:47] | Busy girl like you? | 你可是个大忙人 |
[29:50] | Talk to me. | 告诉我吧 |
[29:53] | I’m thinking about quitting. | 我想辞职了 |
[29:55] | – To run for Congress? – No. | -然后去竞选国会议员 -不 |
[29:58] | Go work in one of those fancy law firms on Lake Shore. | 去湖滨路那边的一家豪华律所工作 |
[30:01] | – No shit. – You think I’m a sell-out. | -不是吧 -你觉得我是个叛徒 |
[30:03] | – I can see it. – No, I got nothing against making money. | -我能看出来 -不 我对赚钱可没意见 |
[30:05] | I may not be very good at it, but… | 虽然我不大在行 但… |
[30:12] | Is this the job? Or is this really about | 这是工作的问题吗 还是因为 |
[30:14] | the guy at work you’ve been seeing? | 你公司里那个恋爱对象 |
[30:18] | “I don’t have time for a relationship”? Come on. | “我没时间谈恋爱”吗 拜托 |
[30:20] | Can’t fool me. I was on the job for 20 years. | 骗不了我 我干警察二十年了 |
[30:25] | – It’s com– – It’s complicated. | -情况很复… -情况很复杂 |
[30:26] | – It is! – Well, if it’s complicated, | -确实是 -但如果情况很复杂 |
[30:28] | let this guy find another job. | 让这个男的再找份工作 |
[30:30] | You’re the goddamn City Attorney. | 你可是他妈的市检察官 |
[30:31] | Who the hell is he? | 他算哪根葱 |
[30:38] | I stayed on the job too long | 我在那干了很久 |
[30:39] | because there was nothing else I could do. | 因为除那之外我无事可做 |
[30:42] | You don’t need my approval to cash out. | 你想收手不需要我的批准 |
[30:44] | You’ve done your time. | 你做的够多了 |
[30:49] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 爸 |
[30:53] | Hey, it’s me again. Call me. | 又是我 给我回电话 |
[30:57] | Shall I come back? | 我应该过会再来吗 |
[30:58] | Not if you’ve got a solution to the tents. | 除非你能把那些帐篷搞走 |
[31:02] | Actually, Keri and I worked all night. | 实际上 凯莉和我工作了一夜 |
[31:04] | I’m expecting a signed agreement from my cousin any minute. | 很快就能和我表妹达成签订协议 |
[31:08] | Good. Is that it? | 很好 就这些吗 |
[31:11] | Have you heard from Nick? | 你有尼克的消息吗 |
[31:13] | – No. – Maybe you should ask | -没有 -也许你该问问 |
[31:15] | your friend Pat McGann where he is. | 你的朋友帕特·麦甘他的去向 |
[31:17] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:18] | Clearly, Nick was unsettled by something McGann did. | 显然 尼克因麦甘的一些作为感到慌张 |
[31:22] | That’s why he went after him. | 所以他会去对付他 |
[31:23] | Look, they go back a long way together. | 听着 他俩交情不浅 |
[31:25] | Could have been any one of a million things. | 有可能是任何一件事 |
[31:26] | Oh, come on, Mr. Mayor. | 拜托 市长先生 |
[31:28] | A grown man doesn’t go after another | 一个成年人不会随意跟人过不去 |
[31:29] | unless his back is against the wall, | 除非他已经腹背受敌 |
[31:31] | or he’s been betrayed. | 或他被背叛了 |
[31:32] | Were you there? You don’t know what went on. | 你当时在吗 你根本不知道发生了什么 |
[31:34] | What I know is that whatever started that fight, | 我知道无论起因是什么 |
[31:36] | and whatever made you give him Ickaris is one in the same. | 和你把伊卡里斯项目拱手给他的原因一样 |
[31:40] | We’re done here, Ms. Pearson. | 咱们说完了 皮尔逊女士 |
[31:42] | Not now! | 现在不行 |
[31:43] | You said you would distance yourself from that man. | 你说过你会和那个男人划清界限 |
[31:45] | You had one arm free, and now this. | 之前你都一只手出来了 现在又变成这样 |
[31:48] | Why the hell would you let him back in? | 你为什么要让他回来控制你 |
[31:49] | You lost the chance to cross-examine me | 当你失去律师执照时就已经 |
[31:51] | when you lost your license. | 没资格再盘诘我了 |
[31:52] | What? | 什么事 |
[31:54] | You need to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[31:56] | The city’s offer was an insult. | 市政府的提案就是个侮辱 |
[31:57] | The fact is, the complete disregard for human life | 事实上 对人性命完全漠然无视的情况 |
[31:59] | goes on in too many cities across the country, | 发生在全国的各个城市 |
[32:01] | and Chicago is only one of them. | 芝加哥仅仅是其中之一 |
[32:03] | The homeless are moved from shelter to shelter | 流浪汉从一处搬去另一处 |
[32:04] | like prisoners, but they’re not prisoners. | 像囚犯一样 但他们不是囚犯 |
[32:06] | They’re citizens. They’re voters. | 他们是公民 是投票者 |
[32:08] | 卡洛斯·萨拉扎 北方公园发言人 | |
[32:09] | What’s your message to Mayor Novak? | 您对诺瓦克市长有什么话想说 |
[32:10] | Our message is simple. We’re gonna blanket downtown | 我们想说的很简单 我们打算在市中心 |
[32:13] | with tents and fill City Council chambers tonight | 住帐篷 并今晚去市议会大堂 |
[32:14] | and every night until something gets done | 且每晚如此 直到事情有所改观 |
[32:16] | because this is an atrocity and it has to stop now. | 因为这场暴行必须停止 |
[32:18] | You want to tell me what the hell is going on? | 你想告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[32:20] | I thought you had a signed agreement. | 我以为你们签订了协议 |
[32:22] | That man must have gotten to her. | 那个男人肯定做了她工作 |
[32:23] | Yeah, obviously. | 是啊 |
[32:25] | Fucking Salazar. | 该死的萨拉扎 |
[32:26] | You need to say something, or it’s going to look | 你得发表声明 否则看起来 |
[32:26] | 卡洛斯·萨拉扎 北方公园发言人 | |
[32:28] | like you’re running from a fight. | 就像你在逃离战场 |
[32:29] | Yeah, I’m well aware of that, Derrick, thank you. | 我很清楚这点 德里克 谢谢 |
[32:32] | Do I have a fight on my hands, Ms. Pearson? | 我是否面临着战争呢 皮尔逊女士 |
[32:35] | Hold off on making a statement for now. | 暂时先别发表声明 |
[32:37] | – I’ll see what I can do. – You sound a lot like someone | -我去看看能怎么办 -您这话听起来 |
[32:39] | who’s running for mayor. Are you ready to announce? | 像是想竞选市长 您准备好宣布了吗 |
[32:41] | What I’m ready for… | 我准备好的是… |
[32:43] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[32:44] | You see what’s going on out there? | 你看见外面的事儿了吗 |
[32:46] | I’m not talking about the tents. | 我说的不是帐篷 |
[32:47] | I’m talking about the man with the microphone. | 我是说那个拿话筒的男人 |
[32:49] | Who? Salazar. | 谁 萨拉扎 |
[32:50] | He’s been firing shots at Bobby since he got into office. | 自从鲍比上任他就一直对着干 |
[32:53] | Plus, he’s rising in our internal polls. | 而且 他在我们的内部民调上升很快 |
[32:55] | He’s running for mayor? | 他要竞选市长吗 |
[32:56] | He hasn’t announced it yet, but he’s definitely no joke, | 他还没宣布 但他可不是闹着玩的 |
[32:59] | and your cousin just gave him a cause. | 而你表妹给了他一个理由 |
[33:02] | I guess Yoli was right. | 我猜优莉说的不错 |
[33:04] | What does Yoli have to do with this? | 这跟优莉有什么关系 |
[33:06] | She was pushing me to give him the alderman seat. | 她之前一直让我推举他做市议员 |
[33:08] | Said he was the only real choice. | 说他是唯一的明智之举 |
[33:14] | You going to see your cousin? | 你打算去见你表妹吗 |
[33:15] | My cousin’s not the leader anymore. | 我表妹现在不是领导了 |
[33:27] | Mr. Salazar? | 萨拉扎先生 |
[33:29] | – I’m Jess– – Jessica Pearson. | -我是杰西 -杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[33:31] | I know who you are. Would you give us a minute? | 我知道你是谁 让我们单独谈谈 |
[33:35] | – I’m Angela Cook’s cousin. – Right. | -我是安吉拉·库克的表姐 -嗯 |
[33:36] | And you’re also the mayor’s… what is it you do again? | 你还是市长的 你干什么的来着 |
[33:39] | I guess someone like you doesn’t need a title, do you? | 我猜你这样的人不需要头衔 |
[33:43] | You got the mayor’s attention today. | 你今天引起了市长的注意 |
[33:45] | Yeah, and I’m sure he’d like me off his doorstep as soon as possible. | 是啊 我确信他想让我尽快离开他家门口 |
[33:47] | So what are you here to threaten me with? | 所以你打算来这怎么威胁我 |
[33:50] | That I’m gay? I don’t talk about it. | 说我是同性恋 我不谈论 |
[33:53] | Everybody knows, nobody cares. | 大家都知道 也没人在乎 |
[33:54] | I’m not here to threaten you. | 我不是来威胁你 |
[33:56] | – I’m here to make you an offer. – If it isn’t permanent housing | -而是来提个提议 -如果不是给 |
[33:59] | for the people camped out at City Hall, | 市政厅外那些人永久居住地 |
[34:01] | then we’ve got nothing to talk about. | 那我们没什么可谈的 |
[34:02] | The offer’s not for them. | 这不是给他们的提议 |
[34:03] | It’s for you. | 是给你的 |
[34:05] | – I don’t take bribes. – It’s not a bribe. | -我不受贿 -这不是贿赂 |
[34:07] | – It’s a ladder. – What does that mean? | -是个梯子 -什么意思 |
[34:08] | The vacant alderman seat for the 54th. | 54区的空缺市议员一席 |
[34:12] | It’s yours if you want it. | 如果你想要 就是你的 |
[34:14] | If I wanted to be an alderman, Ms. Pearson, | 如果我想当市议员 皮尔逊女士 |
[34:17] | I’d run for alderman. | 我就竞选市议员了 |
[34:19] | No, you’d just rather hop right into | 不 你宁愿在没准备好时 |
[34:21] | the big office before you’re ready. | 就揽下重任 |
[34:23] | Oh, there’s no such thing as ready. | 没有准备好这一说 |
[34:25] | – The time is now. – The timing might be right | -现在时机正好 -你在公园 |
[34:27] | for that little sideshow you’ve got going in the park, | 上演的那一出闹剧也许时机正好 |
[34:29] | but once the media gets tired of it in about a week | 但一旦媒体厌倦了此事 也就一周吧 |
[34:31] | and Bobby’s ad buys start running, | 鲍比的竞选广告启动后 |
[34:34] | you’ll be yesterday’s news. | 你就是明日黄花了 |
[34:37] | And so I should just be | 那我就该做 |
[34:38] | Bobby’s lapdog on City Council instead? | 鲍比市议会的走狗吗 |
[34:41] | No. Be his friend. | 不 做他的朋友 |
[34:43] | Get some experience, and at the end of his second term, | 得些经验 等到他第二任期结束后 |
[34:46] | maybe he’ll support your run to replace him. | 也许他会支持你竞选市长 |
[34:53] | You know I could get up at that City Council meeting tonight | 你知道今晚我就可以去市议会 |
[34:55] | and tell everyone about your littler offer, right? | 并告诉大家你说的这个提议 对吧 |
[34:58] | You won’t. | 你不会 |
[34:59] | In fact, you won’t show up at all. | 事实上 你根本不会去 |
[35:01] | And that’s how I’ll know we have a deal. | 这样我就知道咱们谈成了 |
[35:04] | ‘Cause like you said, | 因为像你说的 |
[35:06] | someone like me doesn’t need a title. | 我这样的人不需要头衔 |
[35:21] | Keri. | 凯莉 |
[35:24] | Can you meet me around back? | 去后面等我吧 |
[35:28] | Not being very discreet. | 这可不太谨慎 |
[35:30] | If you believe my wife, | 如果你相信我妻子 |
[35:32] | everyone in City Hall already knows about us. | 市政厅的所有人都知道咱俩的事了 |
[35:34] | Not Simone in permits. She’s be crushed. | 许可部的西蒙娜可不知道 她得伤心死 |
[35:40] | Rebecca Adler from McDermott | 迈克德莫特国际的瑞贝卡·阿德勒 |
[35:41] | called me today about you. | 今天打电话给我说了你的事 |
[35:44] | She didn’t want it to seem like she was poaching. | 她不想显得自己在挖墙脚 |
[35:48] | Did you blackball me? | 你说我坏话了吗 |
[35:50] | I told her she was getting the best lawyer I’ve ever seen. | 我说她将得到一位我见过最优秀的律师 |
[35:56] | I know that wasn’t easy. | 我知道这不容易 |
[36:00] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[36:03] | Bobby, don’t. | 鲍比 别这样 |
[36:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:17] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听见了吗 |
[36:21] | Yes. | 听见了 |
[36:28] | It doesn’t make a difference. | 这也改变不了什么 |
[36:31] | – How can you say that? – Because it isn’t true. | -你怎么能这么说 -因为这不是真的 |
[36:36] | You think I would make that up | 你觉得我会为了留你 |
[36:39] | just to get you to stay? | 编造谎言吗 |
[36:41] | No, I think if you really loved me, you would let me go. | 不 我觉得如果你真的爱我 就会放我走 |
[36:46] | – We can make this work. – When? | -我们能成 -什么时候 |
[36:49] | Are we gonna do it after the election? | 选举结束吗 |
[36:51] | After the next election? | 下一次选举吗 |
[36:54] | You’re not going to leave your sick wife and two kids, | 你永远不会离开你的病妻和两个孩子 |
[36:57] | and I don’t want you to. | 我也不希望你离开 |
[37:01] | – Keri… – Bobby, listen to me. | -凯莉 -鲍比 听我说 |
[37:02] | You brought Jessica in to protect me | 你雇杰西卡来保护我 |
[37:04] | because you knew this day was coming. | 因为你知道这一天迟早会来 |
[37:07] | Here it is. | 现在到时候了 |
[37:10] | I–I have got to be somewhere else right now. | 我现在得去其他地方 |
[37:12] | I’ve got to get away from you and your brother and McGann | 我得远离你和你兄弟和麦甘 |
[37:15] | and all of it and if you really love me, you will let me go. | 和所有一切 如果你真的爱我 你会放我走 |
[37:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:40] | – You got a minute? – I don’t know. | -你有空吗 -我不确定 |
[37:43] | Pretty busy giving my opinions to everyone. | 我给大伙儿意见忙得不可开交 |
[37:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:50] | I was mad at myself for towing the party line | 我气自己向权势低头 |
[37:52] | and I took it out on you. | 把气撒在了你身上 |
[37:54] | You know, you should be very proud | 你应该为自己 |
[37:56] | about the way you act around here. | 在这的表现感到自豪 |
[37:58] | Your loyalty’s a strength. | 你的忠诚是优势 |
[38:00] | You always speak your mind. | 你总是说出心声 |
[38:02] | Well, I’m trying to rein it in | 我已经尽量节制了 |
[38:03] | because you challenged me and– | 因为你让我别多管闲事 而且 |
[38:06] | Okay, fine. I’m just gonna say this once. | 好吧 这话我就说一次 |
[38:09] | I admire you. | 我敬佩你 |
[38:12] | So can I show you why I was poking around your stuff? | 我能给你看看为什么我动你东西吗 |
[38:22] | I wanted to thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[38:24] | for helping me with my mom. | 帮助我妈的事 |
[38:28] | Go ahead, open it. | 来吧 打开吧 |
[38:31] | These Everlasts are like top of the line! | 这些拳击手套简直赞爆了 |
[38:34] | – How did you… – I just googled | -你怎么知道 -我谷歌了一下 |
[38:35] | “Best boxing gloves.” | “最好的拳击手套” |
[38:41] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[38:43] | Can I give you a hug or something? | 我能给你拥抱吗 |
[38:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:03] | – Thank you. – No, sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[39:06] | – For the– – Yeah. | -为这个 -当然 |
[39:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:18] | Um, I was going to take the offer, | 我本来打算接受协议 |
[39:20] | but Carlos made some good points. | 但卡洛斯说的有理 |
[39:22] | I just want you to know this isn’t personal. | 我只想让你知道这不是私人恩怨 |
[39:24] | Well, if you’re waiting for Carlos, | 如果你在等卡洛斯 |
[39:27] | I’m afraid he’s not coming. | 恐怕他不会来了 |
[39:28] | What? How do you– | 什么 你怎么 |
[39:29] | I did what I had to do to end this. | 我做了必要的事来结束这一切 |
[39:32] | I just told you, this isn’t personal. | 我刚告诉你这不是私人恩怨 |
[39:34] | That man is using you, Angela. | 这个男人在利用你 安吉拉 |
[39:37] | I’m trying to find a solution that works for everybody. | 我想找到一个大家共赢的方法 |
[39:40] | By finding a way to silence | 通过封杀一个 |
[39:41] | the one person willing to make a change? | 唯一愿意做出改变的人吗 |
[39:43] | By actually putting him in a position to make change. | 通过把他放到一个能发挥实际作用的位置 |
[39:46] | The council will come to order. | 市议会现在开始 |
[39:49] | Well, I’m glad you came to town, Jessica. | 我很高兴你来了 杰西卡 |
[39:52] | Really opened my eyes. | 真是大开我的眼界 |
[39:53] | It’s politics, Angela, and it’s not pretty. | 这是政治 安吉拉 并不好看 |
[39:57] | If the council could come to order, please. | 市议会现在开始 |
[40:00] | Yeah, I see that. | 是啊 我明白了 |
[40:08] | The council will come to order! | 市议会现在开始 |
[40:11] | If the council will come to order, please. | 市议会现在开始 |
[40:14] | – I will now– – We deserve your respect! | -我现在 -我们需要得到尊重 |
[40:18] | I will now call the roll. | 我现在开始点名 |
[40:21] | Look, I know many of you are part | 听着 我知道你们很多人 |
[40:22] | of the demonstration downstairs, | 都参与了楼下的示威 |
[40:24] | and I know you want to speak. | 我知道你们有话要说 |
[40:26] | When everyone settles down, | 等所有人落座 |
[40:27] | we can form a line for questions. | 我们可以排队问问题 |
[40:34] | You suck, yo! | 你糟透了 |
[40:36] | Excuse me, Mr. Mayor. My name is Angela Cook. | 抱歉 市长先生 我是安吉拉·库克 |
[40:38] | Like everyone here, I’m done with questions | 和这儿的所有人一样 我不想问问题 |
[40:41] | and I need answers. | 只想得到答案 |
[40:45] | We’re angry. I’m angry that a place | 我们很生气 我很生气 |
[40:48] | my family and I called home our entire life | 一个我和我家人一辈子当作家的地方 |
[40:50] | was torn down so fast we didn’t have time to pack. | 突然被拆毁 我们都没时间打包 |
[40:52] | I’m angry you decided your developer friend | 我很生气你决定你的开发商朋友 |
[40:54] | is more important than… Tina Matthews here, | 比我们重要 比如这位蒂娜·马修斯 |
[40:57] | who works in a school cafeteria. | 在学校食堂工作 |
[41:00] | Or Miss Gloria Green, who raised her three kids | 或格洛丽亚·格林小姐 在一居室里 |
[41:03] | in a one-bedroom home. | 抚养三个孩子 |
[41:05] | Her oldest son is serving our country in Afghanistan. | 她最大的儿子正为国在阿富汗奋战 |
[41:09] | That’s right! | 说得好 |
[41:10] | But what I’m most angry at is that you think | 但我最生气的是你觉得 |
[41:13] | we’ll take the scraps you’re handing us and give up. | 可以用残羹剩饭打发我们 让我们放弃 |
[41:18] | Let me tell you something, Mr. Mayor. | 我告诉你 市长先生 |
[41:20] | You can take our homes, our rights, | 你可以夺走我们的家园 我们的权力 |
[41:24] | but you cannot silence our voices. | 但你无法夺去我们的声音 |
[41:29] | We’re on your doorstep now, and we aren’t going anywhere. | 我们在你家门口了 而且我们哪也不去 |
[41:33] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[41:35] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[41:37] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[41:38] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[41:40] | Not going anywhere! | 哪也不去 |
[42:06] | Bobby, I– Nick? | 鲍比 我… 尼克 |
[42:09] | – Bobby’s not here. – I know. | -鲍比不在 -我知道 |
[42:11] | – Can I come in? – What’s going on? | -我能进来吗 -怎么了 |
[42:14] | I need some legal advice. | 我需要些法律意见 |
[42:19] | I can’t–I can’t– I can’t help you. | 我不能 我帮不了你 |
[42:21] | I can recommend somebody. Let me make a call. | 我可以推荐别人 我打个电话 |
[42:23] | No, no, no. It has to be you. | 不不 必须是你 |
[42:29] | Okay, okay. What–what’s going on? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[42:37] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |
[42:43] | And I want to confess. | 我想自首 |