时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | I’ve started up a security firm. | 我开了一家安保公司 |
[00:14] | You are way too softhearted to be a businessman. | 你心太软了 做不了生意人 |
[00:17] | You’ll be eaten up. | 你会被吃干抹净的 |
[00:18] | – Let me go! Help. – Take ahold of yourself. | -放开我 帮帮我 -冷静下来 |
[00:21] | I am so sorry. If you have any medical expenses, | 实在抱歉 如果你需要医药费 |
[00:24] | – call me. – My card. | -打电话给我 -我的名片 |
[00:25] | Pennyworth Security. | 潘尼沃斯安保公司 |
[00:27] | Fucking Raven Society. | 该死的渡鸦会 |
[00:29] | They’re lunatics. | 他们是一群疯子 |
[00:30] | Want to overthrow the government and set up a fascist utopia. | 想推翻政府 建立一个法西斯主义理想社会 |
[00:33] | Dark wheels are turning. | 隐秘车轮正在转动 |
[00:36] | This great nation of ours | 我们这个伟大的国家 |
[00:38] | is at war with itself. Who did you talk to? | 正在跟自己斗争 你告诉谁了 |
[00:42] | Give me the name. | 告诉我他的名字 |
[00:44] | Thomas Wayne. | 托马斯·韦恩 |
[00:59] | You were in the army? | 你当过兵 |
[01:00] | Ten years. | 十年 |
[01:01] | Didn’t it bother you? | 不会困扰吗 |
[01:04] | Still does. | 现在还是会困扰 |
[01:05] | Sit down, Spanish. | 坐下 西班牙佬 |
[01:12] | Alfie! | 阿尔弗 |
[01:15] | Call us when you’ve got Thomas Wayne. We’ll do a swap. | 抓到托马斯·韦恩就给我们打电话 我们做个交易 |
[01:21] | I have him. | 我抓到他了 |
[01:22] | Smashing. | 太好了 |
[01:23] | If they kill me, | 如果他们杀了我 |
[01:24] | they have to kill you. | 就一定会杀了你 |
[01:29] | One of you is taking us to Esme sharpish. | 你们其中一个要立刻带我们去找艾斯米 |
[01:32] | Harwood House. | 哈伍德宅邸 |
[01:34] | All of them are wearing these. | 他们都戴着这个 |
[01:36] | The Raven Society. | 渡鸦社 |
[01:39] | We will take back this country from the corrupt weaklings. | 把这个国家从腐败的弱者手中夺回来 |
[01:42] | We’ll need men like you. | 我们需要你这样的人 |
[01:49] | Think about what you’re doing, Alfred. | 想一想你在干什么 阿尔弗雷德 |
[01:52] | Turn away. | 转过去 |
[01:56] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[01:57] | I’ll be back! | 我会回来的 |
[03:13] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[03:20] | Mr. Ripper, please. | 锐剥先生 求求您 |
[04:14] | ♪ Shake ♪ | ♪ 尽情摇摆 ♪ |
[04:21] | ♪ Listen while I’m talking to you ♪ | ♪ 专心听我说 ♪ |
[04:23] | ♪ I tell you what we’re going to do… ♪ | ♪ 我会告诉你我们要做什么 ♪ |
[04:27] | – What’s your problem? – Come on. | -你有病吧 -来吧 |
[04:29] | – Please, I’ve told you before. – Why? | -请离开 我之前说过了 -为什么 |
[04:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:31] | – Come on. – Out. | -别这样嘛 -出去 |
[04:33] | ♪ Move your body all around ♪ | ♪ 肆意舞蹈 ♪ |
[04:35] | ♪ And do, shake ♪ | ♪ 尽情摇摆 ♪ |
[04:36] | ♪ Early in the morning, shake ♪ | ♪ 清晨开始舞动 ♪ |
[04:39] | ♪ I said later in the evening, shake ♪ | ♪ 夜半旋转不停 ♪ |
[04:42] | ♪ I’m long gone, baby, now shake ♪ | ♪ 我早已远去 宝贝 现在开始摇摆 ♪ |
[04:48] | ♪ Shakin’ like a bowl of soup ♪ | ♪ 舞如水般荡漾 ♪ |
[04:50] | ♪ Legs go loop the loop… ♪ | ♪ 双腿曼妙交错 ♪ |
[04:53] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[04:54] | Mr. Wayne. | 韦恩先生 |
[04:56] | Thomas. | 叫我托马斯就好 |
[04:57] | Please. Your sister’s not here, Thomas. | 你姐姐不在这 托马斯 |
[04:59] | No, she’s safe at home with Mother, | 是 她正跟我母亲好好待在家呢 |
[05:01] | I’m glad to say. I came to see you. | 这样挺好的 我是来见你的 |
[05:04] | How’s Esme? | 艾斯米最近如何 |
[05:06] | What is this about? | 你来到底为了什么 |
[05:07] | Succinct as ever. | 你还是一如既往地简明扼要 |
[05:10] | I told you that | 我跟你说过 |
[05:11] | I might need your services some day. | 某天我也许会需要你的安保服务 |
[05:14] | Well, today’s the day. | 时候到了 |
[05:16] | I have a job for you, | 我有份活儿给你干 |
[05:18] | if you’re interested. | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[05:19] | I’m very busy at the minute. | 我现在抽不开身 |
[05:20] | I see that. | 能看出来 |
[05:22] | I’ll take bouncing drunks over secret wars any day. | 我宁愿跟醉鬼待在一起也不上神秘战场 |
[05:25] | Well, the job I have in mind is utterly aboveboard and lawful. | 我要给你的活儿绝对光明正大而且合法 |
[05:28] | Honorable, even. | 甚至还很光荣 |
[05:30] | And the pay is excellent. | 报酬还很丰厚 |
[05:32] | Would you like to hear the details? | 有兴趣听听细节吗 |
[05:33] | No, I wouldn’t. | 没兴趣 |
[05:36] | It’s not that I don’t trust you, Mr. Wayne. | 不是我不相信你 韦恩先生 |
[05:39] | But my girlfriend nearly died | 但因为你的公司 |
[05:40] | because of the company you keep. | 我女朋友差点把命送掉 |
[05:43] | I had to kill people. | 我不得不杀人来了结此事 |
[05:51] | All’s well that ends well, though. | 只要结局好 手段不重要 |
[05:53] | You’d be doing your country a great service. | 你会为你的国家做出很大的贡献 |
[05:57] | I’ve been serving them since I was 16. | 我从16岁开始就在为国奉献了 |
[05:59] | I’m serving myself now. | 现在我要考虑考虑自己了 |
[06:10] | One name | 只要一个名字 |
[06:11] | and the pain will stop, my dear. | 你就不用再遭罪了 亲爱的 |
[06:14] | Who is the leader of the Raven Society? | 渡鸦社的社长是谁 |
[06:21] | Tea’s up. | 茶泡好了 |
[06:23] | Lovely. I’m gasping. Put it on the table. | 太好了 我很想喝 放在桌子上吧 |
[06:30] | Who is the leader of the Raven Society? | 渡鸦社的社长是谁 |
[06:35] | Fuck off. | 去死吧 |
[06:58] | Evening, miss. | 晚上好 小姐 |
[07:01] | – What’s in the butties? – Fish paste. | -是什么三明治 -鱼酱三明治 |
[07:04] | I don’t like fish paste. | 我不喜欢鱼酱 |
[07:08] | I’ve no mirror. | 我没有镜子 |
[07:11] | – How do I look? – Good enough. | -我的样子如何 -很好 |
[07:14] | I want to look me best on the day. | 我希望那天以最好的样貌示人 |
[07:16] | Not being snide, you’ll have a bag over your head. | 别见怪 你头上会罩上袋子 |
[07:19] | Not up there, I won’t. | 在天上就不用戴 |
[07:23] | Is that where you’re going? | 你要上天堂吗 |
[07:24] | I’ve done nowt. I’m innocent. | 我什么也没做 我是无辜的 |
[07:27] | Maybe you are, and maybe you’re not. | 你也许是 也许不是 |
[07:29] | Not my purview, miss. | 我管不着 小姐 |
[07:31] | Any road… | 不论怎样 |
[07:33] | thanks for talking to me, pet. | 谢谢你跟我说话 宝贝 |
[07:37] | Gets boring, waiting to die. | 等死真是太无聊了 |
[07:40] | Can I ask you a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[07:41] | Not allowed. You know that. | 不允许 你知道的 |
[07:43] | Nothing bad. | 不是坏事 |
[07:45] | I just want you to hold me hand. | 我只想让你握住我的手 |
[07:49] | – Give over. – Only for a minute. | -你放弃吧 -就一会 |
[07:51] | You can touch me, can’t you? Course you can. | 你可以碰我吧 你当然可以 |
[07:54] | What if you have to search me for weapons? | 要是让你搜我身上有没有武器怎么办 |
[07:56] | Have you got weapons? | 你有武器吗 |
[07:59] | No. | 没有 |
[08:01] | I’ve got no weapons. | 我没有武器 |
[08:05] | I just want someone kind to hold me hand | 我只是希望在刽子手按住我之前 |
[08:08] | before hangman does. | 有个善良的人握握我的手 |
[08:28] | Take cover. | 找掩护 |
[08:38] | Penny for your thoughts? | 你在想什么 |
[08:47] | You look troubled. | 你好像有心事 |
[08:51] | I was thinking I’d put the kettle on. | 我在想应该去烧水 |
[09:05] | Lapsang sou… What? Where’s the proper tea? | 正山小种是什么啊 好茶都在哪呢 |
[09:09] | Where you left it. | 你上次放哪就还在哪 |
[09:14] | What time’s the do? | 表演是几点 |
[09:15] | Curtain’s up at 7:00. | 七点开演 |
[09:16] | Nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[09:18] | Shattered. | 很紧张 |
[09:20] | I dreamt of Bet Sykes all night. | 我一晚上都梦到贝特·塞克斯 |
[09:23] | I dreamt that she was waiting for me | 我梦到她在古奇街 |
[09:24] | at my bus stop on Goodge Street. | 我家门口的公车站等我 |
[09:27] | She’s in Newgate or the Tower, | 她在纽盖特监狱或是伦敦塔里 |
[09:29] | and she’ll stay there, | 她会一直待在那里的 |
[09:30] | don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[09:31] | They won’t let that one out. | 他们不会让人逃跑的 |
[09:35] | So, go on. Give us some of your acting. | 来吧 给我表演一段 |
[09:37] | Do “you’re blind, Johnny.” That bit. | 来”你瞎了 强尼”那段 |
[09:39] | You’re blind, Johnny, blind. | 你瞎了 强尼 瞎了狗眼 |
[09:42] | You can’t see me. Me, damn you. | 你根本看不见我 该死的 |
[09:45] | It still makes me shiver. | 还是会让我浑身发抖 |
[09:49] | You’ll be on the telly in no time. | 你很快就会上电视的 |
[09:53] | You are sad. | 你不开心 |
[09:57] | Look, just so you know, | 要知道 |
[10:00] | when you’re a famous actress and that, I won’t hold you back. | 当你成为知名演员时 我是不会妨碍你的 |
[10:03] | Hold me back? | 妨碍我 |
[10:05] | From better prospects. | 从更好的发展前景来看 |
[10:07] | What, like other men? | 你是说其他男人吗 |
[10:10] | Whatever you have to do. | 无论你要做什么选择 |
[10:12] | I won’t hold you back. | 我都不会妨碍你的 |
[10:14] | Are you trying to leave me? | 你想要离开我吗 |
[10:17] | Look, I won’t lie to you. | 我不会骗你 |
[10:20] | If business doesn’t pick up, | 如果工作没有起色 |
[10:21] | I’m not gonna drag you down with me. | 我不会拖累你的 |
[10:22] | You’ve always been so optimistic. | 你一直都很乐观的 |
[10:24] | Be honest. | 老实说吧 |
[10:25] | You’re not gonna be happy in some council flat in Poplar. | 住在波普拉区的公租房 你是不会开心的 |
[10:28] | You need a house in Chelsea, meals in restaurants. | 你要住的是切尔西区 在餐馆里享受饭菜 |
[10:30] | Lobsters, steak. I can’t give you any of that. | 龙虾 牛排 这些我都给不了你 |
[10:32] | You are trying to leave me. | 你是想要离开我 |
[10:33] | I’m trying to be realistic. | 我想要现实一点 |
[10:35] | Well, bugger realistic. | 去你的现实 |
[10:36] | We love each other. That’s all that matters. | 我们深爱对方 这就够了 |
[10:39] | Well, then, why haven’t I met your old man yet? | 那我为什么还没见过你老爸 |
[10:45] | ‘Cause he’s bloody tedious. | 因为他是个很沉闷的人 |
[10:47] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[10:56] | Besides, I’m… | 再说 我… |
[10:59] | I’m waiting for the right time. | 我在等合适的时机 |
[11:03] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:06] | Look, I’ve got to go. | 我要走了 |
[11:09] | Ah, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[11:10] | Actors don’t say “good luck.” | 演员不说”祝你好运” |
[11:12] | We say “break a leg.” | 我们说”祝你大获成功” |
[11:14] | Well… break a leg, then. | 那就祝你大获成功 |
[11:26] | Well, what did Fat Colin say? | 胖子科林怎么说 |
[11:28] | Oh, aye. | 说到他 |
[11:30] | He said no. | 他拒绝了 |
[11:32] | You said he said he definitely needed security. | 你说他说过绝对需要安保的 |
[11:35] | Aye. That was before the heathen twat barred me. | 没错 那是在那异教混蛋拦住我之前 |
[11:39] | Don’t lose faith, Alfie. | 别失去信心 阿尔弗 |
[11:42] | You’re gonna be a big man. | 你会成为大人物的 |
[11:44] | I know it. | 我知道的 |
[11:45] | – All right, lads? Same again? – Mate. | -怎样 伙计 再来点吗 -伙计 |
[11:47] | – Yeah, why not. – I’ll bring them over. | -嗯 来点 -我拿过来 |
[11:48] | – Ah, thanks. – Cheers. | -谢谢 -谢了 |
[12:01] | All right, Jason? | 怎么着 杰森 |
[12:02] | Usual? | 老样子吗 |
[12:03] | Where’s my girl? Sandra. | 我女朋友桑德拉呢 |
[12:06] | she’s about. | 她这就来 |
[12:07] | Pint of best? | 喝点最好的吗 |
[12:08] | I’ll wait for Sandra. | 我还是等桑德拉吧 |
[12:11] | She pulls a better pint. | 她倒的酒更好喝 |
[12:13] | – Know what I mean? – Yeah. | -懂我意思吗 -懂 |
[12:15] | Sandra! | 桑德拉 |
[12:25] | Pint of best, please, Sandra. | 麻烦来最好的酒 桑德拉 |
[12:31] | Pulled nice and slow | 倒得稳一点 慢一点 |
[12:33] | so I can watch you. | 这样我就能看着你 |
[12:36] | Sorry, Jason. | 抱歉 杰森 |
[12:37] | I’m all fingers today. | 我今天有点笨手笨脚的 |
[12:39] | Don’t know what come over me. | 不知道是中了什么邪 |
[12:49] | Are you sad? | 你很难过吗 |
[12:51] | Has someone made you sad? | 有什么人伤你的心了吗 |
[12:53] | No. | 没有 |
[12:54] | If someone made you sad, Sandra, I’d go mental. | 桑德拉 要是有人伤你心 我会疯的 |
[13:01] | Just peaky. | 就是有点累 |
[13:04] | You’ve got romantic trouble. | 你感情上出现了问题 |
[13:06] | Aye? | 是不是 |
[13:07] | Come on, who is he? | 说吧 那人是谁 |
[13:09] | I will cut him open. | 我会把他开膛破腹 |
[13:16] | Honestly, Jason, I’m not sad. | 说真的 杰森 我不难过 |
[13:19] | I’m happy. | 我挺开心的 |
[13:22] | You are very beautiful when you smile. | 你笑起来时倾国倾城 |
[13:27] | Come closer. | 凑近点 |
[13:29] | Come on. | 过来 |
[13:31] | Come on. Come… closer. | 过来 近一点 |
[13:38] | Everyone thinks you’re a good girl. | 每个人都觉得你是个乖乖女 |
[13:43] | But I know what you are. | 但我知道你是什么样的人 |
[13:56] | I’ll see you soon… | 回头再见 |
[13:58] | my love. | 我的爱人 |
[14:15] | Sid? | 希德 |
[14:17] | Alfie. | 阿尔弗 |
[14:19] | What was all that about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[14:22] | My Sandra’s a good girl, | 我家桑德拉是个好女孩 |
[14:23] | but she’s young for her age. | 但她涉世未深 |
[14:25] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吧 |
[14:26] | That young man come in the pub the other week. | 那年轻人前几周走进这酒吧 |
[14:28] | She smiled at him, as she does. | 她习惯性地对他笑了 |
[14:30] | He just took it the wrong way. | 他就误解了这笑的含义 |
[14:32] | Now he won’t leave the poor girl alone. | 现在他就是不肯放过这可怜的丫头 |
[14:34] | And he’s a right wrong’un. | 他真的是个人渣 |
[14:36] | I mean, he’s done horrible things. | 他干过很多骇人听闻的事 |
[14:38] | Well, it’s your pub. Tell him to sod off. | 这是你的酒吧 让他滚就是了 |
[14:40] | I would. His name’s Jason. | 平时我会的 他可是杰森 |
[14:43] | His mum’s sister’s married to the Man from Whitechapel. | 他的姨妈嫁给了白教堂男 |
[14:49] | Who’s the Man from Whitechapel? | 白教堂男是谁 |
[14:51] | We don’t say his name. | 我们不能说他的名字 |
[14:53] | He’s not a good man. | 他不是个好人 |
[14:56] | No bother who he is. | 别管他是谁 |
[14:58] | Pennyworth Security can sort you out. | 潘尼沃斯安保帮你解决一切问题 |
[15:01] | Can you, Alfie? | 可以吗 阿尔弗 |
[15:02] | Can I what? | 可以什么 |
[15:05] | If you knew someone who knew someone, | 如果你认得什么有关系的人 |
[15:07] | you know, from a distance… | 哪怕关系很远 |
[15:09] | – You want to blot the man? – All right, keep your voice down. | -你想给那人下套 -行了 你小点声 |
[15:12] | Just saying, I’ll pay what it costs, if you know someone. | 如果你有门路 我愿意不惜一切代价 |
[15:15] | I don’t know anybody like that. | 我不认识这样的人 |
[15:17] | Well, if blotting’s a non-starter, | 如果不能下套 |
[15:21] | let Alfie have a quiet chat with the lad. | 可以让阿尔弗跟那家伙私下谈谈 |
[15:23] | A quiet chat? | 私下谈谈 |
[15:25] | You’ve not heard Alfie blather? | 你没听过阿尔弗的唠叨吗 |
[15:26] | Birds out of trees, knickers off nuns. | 能让鸟离开树林 让修女脱了衬裤 |
[15:31] | Is that true, Alfie? | 是真的吗 阿尔弗 |
[15:32] | No. He’s exaggerating. | 才不是 他太夸张了 |
[15:35] | Look, I’m desperate. | 我走投无路了 |
[15:36] | If there’s anything you can do, | 如果你能帮上忙 |
[15:38] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我绝不会让你白费功夫的 |
[15:43] | I know she was being too friendly. | 我知道她是热情过了头 |
[15:45] | But she was bringing in the punters, weren’t she? | 但她也招徕了顾客 对不对 |
[15:48] | The missus, may she rest in peace, | 我老婆 愿她安息 |
[15:50] | she would have put a stop to it. | 她一定会制止这种做法的 |
[15:52] | But I never did. | 而我一直没有 |
[15:55] | If something bad happens to her now, | 如果现在她出了什么事 |
[15:59] | I’ll top meself. | 我真是死了算了 |
[16:08] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[16:09] | Now that was a job. | 那可是份活儿 |
[16:12] | The Man from Whitechapel runs the East End. | 那个白教堂男是伦敦东区的负责人 |
[16:15] | You don’t know what he does to people who disrespect him. | 你不知道他对那些对他不敬的人下了什么毒手 |
[16:18] | Who cares? | 谁在乎这些 |
[16:19] | I’m trying to build a nice business, | 我是在努力好好做份正经生意 |
[16:21] | so I can settle down and have kids. | 这样我就能安定下来 娶妻生子 |
[16:22] | Suicide missions are not part of the plan. | 我可不想去做送死的任务 |
[16:25] | Alfie, you have forgotten who you are. | 阿尔弗 你忘了自己是谁了 |
[16:29] | You are SA fucking S. | 你是他妈的特种空勤团出来的 |
[16:32] | And now you’re scared to say some cunt’s name? | 你现在连个混蛋的名字都不敢说了 |
[16:37] | Qui fucking Audet, Alfie. | 勇者取胜 阿尔弗 |
[16:42] | Qui fucking Audet. | 勇者取胜 |
[16:56] | Snap! | 捉对 |
[16:58] | Too fast for me, George. | 别这么一惊一乍的 乔治 |
[17:00] | A snap wizard, you are. | 你真是玩捉对的鬼才 |
[17:04] | Where’s my winnings, then? | 那我赢牌的奖励呢 |
[17:08] | I’m embarrassed now. | 我现在很不好意思 |
[17:12] | Bet’s a bet, Bet. | 愿赌服输 贝特 |
[17:15] | Very droll. | 真好笑 |
[17:17] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[17:19] | Just the one, mind. | 记住就这一次 |
[17:22] | And no hanky-panky. | 不许耍无赖 |
[17:29] | You’ve been a good friend to me, George. | 你一直是我的好朋友 乔治 |
[17:33] | – I’m very grateful. – Well, | -我很感激 -要知道 |
[17:35] | been nice getting to know you. | 能认识你也挺好的 |
[17:39] | Bless. | 真好 |
[17:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:57] | Bite me, woman, | 用牙咬我 女人 |
[17:59] | stab me, but I beg of you, don’t cry at me. | 用刀捅我 但我求你 不要朝我大喊 |
[18:02] | Don’t cry? Don’t cry? | 别喊 别喊 |
[18:05] | Fuck you, Johnny. | 你去死吧 强尼 |
[18:07] | I would drown you in my tears if I could. | 如果可以的话 我定会用泪水淹死你 |
[18:09] | I would kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[18:11] | You can’t, my love. | 你做不到的 亲爱的 |
[18:13] | You can’t kill a man twice. | 你不能把一个人杀死两次 |
[18:16] | Who am I, damn it?! | 该死的 我是谁 |
[18:18] | Who are you? Who am I?! | 你是谁 我又是谁 |
[18:20] | You don’t love me. You can’t even see me! | 你不爱我 你的眼中甚至没有我 |
[18:23] | You’re blind, Johnny! | 你瞎了 强尼 |
[18:26] | Blind. | 瞎了狗眼 |
[18:30] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[18:36] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[18:38] | Well done! | 不错 |
[18:51] | Was the play any good? | 这出戏如何 |
[18:57] | I couldn’t tell you, Inspector. | 这我不好说 警督 |
[18:59] | Esme was good. | 艾斯米演得不错 |
[19:01] | Theatre buff, are you? | 你是戏迷吗 |
[19:03] | Frightfully secret police of me, I know. | 我知道你肯定觉得我是什么可怕的秘密警察 |
[19:05] | I apologize, but, I have a question for you. | 这点是我不好 但 我有问题要问你 |
[19:09] | I answered a thousand questions for your mob already. | 我已经回答你手下很多问题了 |
[19:11] | – You can read my statement. – I read it. | -你可以看看我的供述 -我看过了 |
[19:13] | Doubtless you noticed | 你肯定注意到了 |
[19:14] | that one very obvious question wasn’t asked. | 有个很明显的问题没问 |
[19:17] | They didn’t ask if Lord Harwood named any other conspirators. | 他们没问哈伍德勋爵是否提到了其他同谋者 |
[19:21] | They didn’t want to know. | 他们不想知道 |
[19:22] | Not on the record. | 明面上是不想 |
[19:24] | Off the record, I do want to know. | 但私下里 我确实想知道 |
[19:26] | Yeah, I want to know something, too. | 是啊 我也有想知道的事情 |
[19:28] | What’s happened to Bet Sykes? | 贝特·塞克斯之后怎么样了 |
[19:30] | We’ve had no word. | 我们没有任何消息 |
[19:31] | I should hope not. | 最好没有 |
[19:33] | She doesn’t exist anymore, | 她不复存在了 |
[19:35] | not officially. | 至少官方文件上是这样 |
[19:36] | You don’t need to worry about her. | 你不必顾忌她 |
[19:38] | Well, I am worried. | 但我确实顾忌 |
[19:43] | She’s hanging under a hood for the Longbrass murder | 她将因隆布拉斯谋杀案被处以绞刑 |
[19:45] | next bank holiday. | 下个法定假日行刑 |
[19:48] | – Good to know. – You don’t. | -挺好 -你还没回答我的问题 |
[19:51] | Harwood didn’t name anybody. | 哈伍德没提到什么名字 |
[19:54] | Of course. | 不意外 |
[19:55] | Not that stupid. | 他还没那么蠢 |
[19:58] | Never mind. Worth asking. | 别在意 就是问问 |
[20:02] | While I have your ear, old chap. | 趁机跟你说一句 老伙计 |
[20:04] | It’s just possible that some rather shady people may approach you. | 可能会有很不好的人来找你 |
[20:09] | First contact will be a damn nice fellow, | 初次见面你会觉得他是个很好的人 |
[20:12] | probably somebody you know and trust. | 可能会是你认识并且信任的人 |
[20:15] | He’ll come with an attractive proposition. | 他会向你提出一个很有吸引力的建议 |
[20:17] | A noble and lucrative proposition, you might think. | 你可能会觉得这件事又有面子又有钱赚 |
[20:21] | If and when this fellow appears, | 这个人出现的时候 |
[20:23] | perhaps you might let me know. | 你也许可以通知我一声 |
[20:25] | I can tell you some interesting things | 我可以告诉你他代表的那个组织 |
[20:27] | about the organization he represents. | 一些有意思的事情 |
[20:29] | Why don’t you just tell me now? | 你何不现在就告诉我 |
[20:32] | Have they approached you already? | 他们已经找到你了吗 |
[20:34] | No. | 还没 |
[20:37] | If they don’t approach you, | 如果他们不找你 |
[20:39] | I’ve told a civilian something he doesn’t need to know. | 我已经让一个平民知道了一些他无需知道的事 |
[20:42] | Alfie! | 阿尔弗 |
[20:44] | See you, Inspector. | 再见了 警督 |
[20:46] | Break a leg. | 祝你好运 |
[20:48] | Hey, that was brilliant, Ez! | 刚刚太棒了 小艾 |
[20:50] | Really good. You look like a film star. | 太棒了 你像个电影明星 |
[20:52] | Tosh. Truly, was it any good? | 乱讲 说真的 怎么样 |
[20:53] | There was people crying. Blokes. I saw ’em. | 都有人看哭了 我看到好几个呢 |
[20:56] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是的呢 |
[21:12] | Egg and cress all right for you, is it? | 你喜欢鸡蛋和芹菜对吧 |
[21:14] | Smashing. | 很棒 |
[21:16] | Before you go… | 在你走之前 |
[21:21] | Be a love, put stamps on ’em, | 行行好 贴上邮票 |
[21:24] | pop ’em in a letter box for me. | 帮我放到邮箱里吧 |
[21:26] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能这么做 |
[21:28] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[21:29] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[21:31] | You can’t fuck the prisoners, but you’ve been doing that. | 你不能上囚犯 但你还是做了 |
[21:33] | – That’s different. – How? | -这不一样 -怎么不一样 |
[21:36] | It’s my word against yours, isn’t it? | 到时候我们各执一词了不是吗 |
[21:39] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[21:43] | Happen doctors these days can tell whose spunk is whose. | 这年头的医生能分辨出每个人的精液 |
[21:47] | True fact. | 这可是事实 |
[21:49] | Read it in the Sundays. | 报纸上看到的 |
[21:52] | Modern science, eh? | 现代科学 |
[21:55] | Bloody amazing. | 真他妈的奇妙 |
[21:56] | Give me that. | 把它给我 |
[21:58] | I’ve got more. | 我还有更多呢 |
[22:00] | Tub of spunk you are, aren’t you, George? | 你的精液真是多啊 乔治 |
[22:03] | Big fat sex fiend. | 又大又胖的淫魔 |
[22:05] | I’ll tell the warden you sent me letters before. | 我会告诉典狱长你之前就帮我送过信 |
[22:08] | That’s aiding a traitor, that is. | 这可是帮助一个叛徒 |
[22:11] | Rack and the gibbet for you. | 你可就要被绞死了 |
[22:12] | Oh, God. Please don’t make… | 天啊 请别这样 |
[22:15] | Shut up. Take ’em. | 闭嘴 拿去 |
[22:22] | First class stamps, mind. | 记得用平信邮票 |
[22:43] | I’m a naive art student having a tempestuous affair | 我是一个和才华横溢愤世嫉俗的年轻诗人 |
[22:46] | with a brilliant, angry young poet. | 谈轰轰烈烈恋爱的天真的艺术学生 |
[22:48] | I’m trying to break through his alienation. | 我想要打破我们之间的距离感 |
[22:50] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[22:51] | But it turns out all right in the end, does it? | 不过大结局很圆满吧 |
[22:53] | Oh, no. That would be very bourgeois. | 不 那也太中产了 |
[22:56] | Mary’s teaching me how to make bread. | 玛丽在教我做面包 |
[22:58] | There’s bread in the corner shop. | 街角的商店就卖面包 |
[23:00] | Making bread is the sort of thing | 每个年轻的女士 |
[23:02] | every young woman needs to know. | 都应该知道怎么做面包 |
[23:04] | If she were ever to marry someone. | 如果她要嫁人的话 |
[23:07] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚做什么 |
[23:08] | – Can you come to the play again? – Again? | -你能再来看戏剧吗 -又演了 |
[23:11] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[23:13] | I mean, I’ll try, but I’m busy tonight. | 我会尽量来的 但我今晚可能会很忙 |
[23:15] | It’s a job, actually. | 是因为工作 |
[23:18] | My first one. First proper one. | 我的第一份 第一份正规的 |
[23:19] | Oh, hooray! Hooray! | 太好了 太好了 |
[23:21] | – Alfie, that’s smashing. – What’s the job? | -阿尔弗 这太棒了 -是什么工作 |
[23:24] | It’s not dangerous, is it? | 不会很危险吧 |
[23:25] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[23:28] | No. Mediation. | 是调解 |
[23:30] | That’s what we call it in the trade. | 我们在交易里就是这样叫的 |
[23:31] | I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[23:33] | See? Things are looking up. | 一切都有转机了 |
[23:34] | Yeah, it’s a start anyway. | 至少是个开始了 |
[23:35] | Well, if you can’t come to the play, | 如果你不能来看剧 |
[23:37] | why don’t you come to the party afterward? | 那就来剧后的派对吧 |
[23:39] | It doesn’t start until 11. | 11点才开始 |
[23:40] | Frightfully glamorous. | 很棒的 |
[23:42] | – I’ll try. – Oh, come on. It’ll be a hoot. | -我尽量来 -来吧 很有意思的 |
[23:44] | I’ll try. | 我尽量来 |
[24:01] | Where’s Sandra? | 桑德拉在哪 |
[24:02] | Oh, she’ll be along. | 马上就来 |
[24:04] | Pint of best? | 来一杯最好的 |
[24:06] | Sandra! | 桑德拉 |
[24:13] | There you are. | 可算来了 |
[24:21] | Pint of best, please, my dove. | 来一杯最好的 亲爱的 |
[24:27] | What? Not a word for me? | 怎么了 都不打个招呼吗 |
[24:30] | Silence? | 不说话吗 |
[24:32] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:34] | I was just thinking about if the barrel needs changing. | 我只是在想酒桶是不是要换了 |
[24:38] | Are you scared of me, Sandra? | 桑德拉 你很怕我吗 |
[24:42] | I think you are, | 我觉得你怕 |
[24:44] | but that’s all right. | 但是不要紧 |
[24:46] | A little fear | 一点点恐惧 |
[24:47] | is very sexy. | 是很性感的 |
[24:50] | All right, Sandra? | 没事吧 桑德拉 |
[24:51] | Pint of best when you’re ready, love. | 有空给我倒杯最好的 亲爱的 |
[24:58] | What’s your name? | 你是谁 |
[25:01] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[25:03] | I’m Jason. | 我是杰森 |
[25:05] | Jason Ripper. | 杰森·锐剥 |
[25:07] | All right, mate. | 幸会伙计 |
[25:09] | When’s that pint coming, love? | 酒什么时候上 亲爱的 |
[25:14] | Local boy, are you, Alfred? | 你是本地人吗 阿尔弗雷德 |
[25:16] | – I am. – But you don’t know who I am? | -我是 -但你不知道我是谁吗 |
[25:18] | I do. | 我知道 |
[25:20] | You just told me. | 你刚刚告诉我了 |
[25:21] | Jason, Jason Ripper. | 杰森 杰森·锐剥 |
[25:25] | I’m gasping for a pint. Come on. | 我渴死了 快点 |
[25:30] | Question for you… Alfred. | 问你一个问题 阿尔弗雷德 |
[25:33] | Go on, then. | 问吧 |
[25:34] | Think carefully before you answer. | 仔细想清楚再回答 |
[25:37] | Would you fuck your mum to save her life? | 你会为了救你妈而上她吗 |
[25:40] | That’s a funny question. | 可笑的问题 |
[25:41] | Serious question. It’s very important. | 严肃的问题 非常重要 |
[25:45] | Would you | 你会 |
[25:46] | fuck your mum to save her life? | 为了救你妈而上她吗 |
[25:50] | Yes or no? | 会还是不会 |
[25:56] | Now, your personal problems | 你的私事 |
[25:57] | are really none of my business, Jason. | 真的和我没关系 杰森 |
[26:00] | But your mum’s been lying to you. | 但是你妈一直在骗你 |
[26:02] | Fucking her won’t cure anything. | 上她也解决不了问题 |
[26:07] | What the fuck are you doing standing there for?! | 你们都杵在那里干什么 |
[26:09] | Go get fuckin’ after him! | 都给我去追 |
[26:35] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[26:37] | This isn’t gonna end well for you, mate. | 你不会有好下场的 |
[26:40] | Now you promise to leave Sandra alone, and we’ll say no more. | 你保证不要再骚扰桑德拉 我们既往不咎 |
[26:42] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[26:45] | San… Sandra? | 桑… 桑德拉 |
[26:47] | Say you’ll leave her alone, | 保证你不会再去骚扰她 |
[26:49] | and I’ll let you walk away now. | 我就放你走 |
[26:54] | You really are… | 你真的是 |
[26:57] | mental. | 有病 |
[26:59] | Not as mental as your mum. | 没你妈病得重 |
[27:02] | All right, mate. | 来吧 |
[27:12] | Stop! | 住手 |
[27:14] | Dave! | 戴维 |
[27:15] | Daveboy! Cool down. | 戴维仔 冷静点 |
[27:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:23] | My uncle will have your fucking guts for this. | 我叔叔会把你们剥皮拆骨的 |
[27:26] | Your fucking guts! You’re fucking dead! You’re fucking dead! | 把你们剥皮拆骨 你们死定了 死定了 |
[27:31] | Who am I, damn it? | 我是谁 该死的 |
[27:33] | Who are you? Who am I? | 你是谁 我又是谁 |
[27:35] | You don’t love me. You can’t even see me! | 你不爱我 你的眼中甚至没有我 |
[27:38] | You’re blind, Johnny. | 你瞎了 强尼 |
[27:41] | Blind. | 瞎了狗眼 |
[27:55] | 迪卡 唱片公司 | |
[28:29] | That’s a good trick. | 技术高超 |
[28:35] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[28:37] | How did you get in? | 怎么进来的 |
[28:39] | Don’t mind me saying, Mr. Ripper, | 请恕我直言 锐剥先生 |
[28:41] | for a man of your stature, | 就你这样有身份的人而言 |
[28:42] | you have rubbish security. | 你的保镖太差劲了 |
[28:44] | Or perhaps you’re good at your job. | 或许是你功夫不错 |
[28:48] | Perhaps a bit of both. | 也许两者兼有 |
[28:50] | Anyway, here I am. | 总之我进来了 |
[28:53] | Alfred Pennyworth is my name. | 我叫阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[28:56] | I’ve known your name since I were a baby, Mr. Ripper. | 我从小就久仰你的大名 锐剥先生 |
[28:58] | I hold you in the highest respect. I’m honored to meet you. | 我对你怀有崇高的敬意 很荣幸见到你 |
[29:02] | “Pennyworth Security Management. | 潘尼沃斯安保公司 |
[29:05] | No job too big or small.” | 无论大小 全都接手 |
[29:10] | This some kind of promotional stunt, is it? | 这算是一种宣传噱头吧 |
[29:12] | You might say that. | 也可以这么说 |
[29:14] | I’d say more like a gesture of goodwill and respect. | 我认为更像是示以友好和尊重 |
[29:21] | Oh, stop it. | 不是吧 |
[29:22] | – Darling, it was chemis… – Congratulations. | -亲爱的 那是化… -恭喜你 |
[29:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:24] | – I really enjoyed… – Oh. You’re too kind. | -我真的很喜欢… -太谢谢了 |
[29:25] | – Thanks very much. – Darling, it was chemistry. | -谢谢你 -亲爱的 那就是化学反应 |
[29:27] | – You can’t fake that sort of… – Nonsense. | -装不出来… -胡说八道 |
[29:43] | Don’t you fucking move! | 不要乱动 |
[29:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[29:54] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[29:55] | No. | 不是 |
[29:57] | Your name… | 你叫 |
[29:59] | is weasel. | 黄鼠狼 |
[30:01] | You’re a wriggling | 你是一个鬼鬼祟祟 |
[30:03] | little weasel. | 小黄鼠狼 |
[30:05] | I’m Jason Ripper! | 我叫杰森·锐剥 |
[30:09] | I smell terror. | 我感觉到恐惧了 |
[30:11] | Do you know terror smells different than fear? | 你知道恐惧和害怕感觉不一样吧 |
[30:15] | We haven’t even started. | 我们都还没开始呢 |
[30:18] | You… | 你 |
[30:20] | are going to break like a twig. | 会像小树枝一样被折断的 |
[30:26] | What’s… | 你 |
[30:27] | your name? | 叫什么名字 |
[30:31] | Shall I get the tools? | 我要去拿家伙吗 |
[30:33] | What do you say, weasel? Shall he get the tools? | 你觉得呢 黄鼠狼 我要去拿家伙吗 |
[30:35] | I’ll leave Sandra alone. | 我不会再骚扰桑德拉了 |
[30:36] | Look, I’ll-I’ll never go near her again, I swear. | 我绝对不会再靠近她 我发誓 |
[30:39] | Sandra? | 桑德拉 |
[30:41] | We don’t care about Sandra. | 我们不在乎桑德拉 |
[30:42] | Who’s Sandra? | 桑德拉是谁 |
[30:44] | What do you want? What have I done? | 你们想怎么样 我做了什么 |
[30:45] | I don’t– I don’t even know you. | 我都不认识你们 |
[30:48] | I’ll get the tools. | 我去拿家伙 |
[30:58] | Stunning work. | 你演得真好 |
[30:59] | You were a revelation. | 真是让人大开眼界 |
[31:02] | I’m Jeremy. | 我叫杰里米 |
[31:04] | I’m waiting for my boyfriend. | 我在等我男朋友 |
[31:06] | He’s not an actor, too, is he? | 他不是演员吧 |
[31:07] | Never works. | 你们不会有结果的 |
[31:09] | No. He creeps up on people in the night and kills them. | 不 他夜里不知不觉地潜入别人家杀人 |
[31:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:38] | Please! | 求求你们 |
[31:39] | Last… chance. | 最后一次 |
[31:45] | What’s… your… | 你 叫 |
[31:49] | name? | 什么名字 |
[31:51] | Weasel. | 黄鼠狼 |
[31:52] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到 |
[31:54] | Weasel. | 黄鼠狼 |
[31:55] | “My name is weasel, sir!” | “我叫黄鼠狼 先生” |
[31:57] | My name is weasel, sir! | 我叫黄鼠狼 先生 |
[31:59] | Good boy. | 这才像话 |
[32:01] | Where are you from, weasel? | 你是哪里人 黄鼠狼 |
[32:03] | Wh-Wh-Whitechapel. | 白教堂 |
[32:07] | Who’s Uncle John? | 约翰叔叔是什么人 |
[32:16] | Who’s Uncle John!? | 约翰叔叔是什么人 |
[32:17] | – J-John Ripper! – J-J… John Ripper? | -约翰·锐剥 -约… 约翰·锐剥 |
[32:21] | The big man? | 那个大人物吗 |
[32:23] | You work for him, yes? | 你是他的手下 对吧 |
[32:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:27] | He can’t help you now, can he? | 他现在救不了你 对吧 |
[32:30] | – No. – Shh, shh, shh, shh. | -是 -别说话 |
[32:34] | My boy, I want you to listen to me | 乖小子 我要你听我说 |
[32:37] | very closely. | 仔细听清楚 |
[32:40] | We don’t give a fuck about you. | 我们不在乎你是谁 |
[32:42] | We don’t give a fuck about you. | 我们不在乎你是谁 |
[32:45] | You’re nothing. | 你一文不值 |
[32:47] | Nobody. | 什么也不是 |
[32:48] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[32:51] | We’ll let you live… | 我们会饶你一条小命 |
[32:53] | if you tell us about your Uncle John. | 但你得把约翰舅舅的事告诉我们 |
[32:56] | – You want to live, don’t you!? – Yes, sir, yes, sir! | -你想活命吧 -想 先生 我想 |
[32:58] | Then tell us everything you know about John Ripper! | 那就把约翰·锐剥的事全都说出来 |
[33:03] | Everything! | 一字不漏 |
[33:05] | – Say “yes.” – Yes. | -说”好的” -好的 |
[33:07] | – Yes what!? – Yes, sir! | -好什么 -好的 先生 |
[33:08] | Yes, sir, I’ll tell you everything, sir! | 好的 先生 我全都告诉你们 先生 |
[33:11] | That’ll do. | 可以了 |
[33:19] | My own flesh and blood. | 我的亲骨肉 |
[33:26] | – I’m sorry. – Stop sniveling. | -对不起 -不要再哭了 |
[33:30] | If it wouldn’t break my sister’s heart… | 要不是怕我妹妹伤心 |
[33:34] | I’d skin you alive. | 我早就把你生吞活剥了 |
[33:37] | Break her heart? | 让她伤心 |
[33:40] | Hasn’t she seen enough horrors? | 她经历的苦难还不够多吗 |
[33:43] | -Oh, God. Oh, God, I’m sorry. – Don’t talk to me… | -天啊 天啊 抱歉 -别跟我说什么 |
[33:47] | about God. | 老天爷 |
[33:50] | You’re leaving London. | 你要离开伦敦 |
[33:52] | I don’t care where you go. | 我不管你去哪 |
[33:55] | If you come back… | 如果你回来 |
[33:58] | I’ll cut… | 我就把你的 |
[34:00] | your face… | 眼耳口鼻 |
[34:02] | off. | 都切掉 |
[34:23] | Good luck, mate. | 祝你好运 |
[34:31] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[34:48] | 艾斯米·维尼克斯 亲启 | |
[35:09] | Dear Esme, | 亲爱的艾斯米 |
[35:11] | hello again. | 见字如面 |
[35:14] | I hope you’re happy and healthy. | 希望你健康喜乐 |
[35:16] | Yours truly is keeping cheerful. | 你一切都好我就很开心 |
[35:18] | I’m writing to tell you | 我写信告诉你 |
[35:20] | how much I enjoyed our time together. | 我非常喜欢我们在一起的时光 |
[35:22] | You’re a beautiful and special person. | 你是个美丽又特别的人 |
[35:26] | If I were ever free, | 如果我自由了 |
[35:28] | I think we’d become good friends. | 我想我们会成为朋友的 |
[35:30] | Forgive and forget, that’s what I say. | 希望我们能既住不咎冰释前嫌 |
[35:33] | Anyway… | 总而言之 |
[35:34] | be good. Cheerio for now. | 好好生活 保重 |
[35:37] | Your friend, Bet. | 你的好友 贝特 |
[35:39] | Kiss, kiss… | 亲亲 |
[35:42] | kiss. | 亲亲 |
[35:49] | I am intrigued. | 我很好奇 |
[35:51] | What do you expect me to do now? | 你希望我现在怎么做 |
[35:54] | I expect you’ll be angry with us. | 我希望你生我们的气 |
[35:56] | It’s only natural. | 那是自然的事 |
[35:59] | What’s your game? | 你有什么目的 |
[36:00] | What it says on the card. | 名片上已经写了 |
[36:02] | Security management. | 安保公司 |
[36:05] | You’re ex-soldiers. | 你是退役军人 |
[36:07] | From a good regiment. | 优秀军团出身 |
[36:09] | Catering corps. | 炊事班 |
[36:10] | Cooks. | 厨子 |
[36:15] | What did Jason do to you? | 杰森怎么惹到你了 |
[36:18] | I asked him to leave a girl alone, and he wouldn’t. | 我叫他不要再去骚扰一位姑娘 他不肯 |
[36:20] | A hero. | 英雄 |
[36:22] | Your sweetheart, is she? | 是你的恋人吧 |
[36:24] | Just a job. | 只是工作而已 |
[36:26] | “No job too big or too small.” | “无论大小 全都接手” |
[36:29] | I hope they paid you well. | 希望他们付的价钱公道 |
[36:33] | Tell me why I shouldn’t just toss you in that oven. | 给我一个不把你丢进火炉里的理由 |
[36:36] | Well, I’m off in a minute. | 我马上就走了 |
[36:37] | I expect I can find you. | 我希望我能找到你 |
[36:39] | I expect so. | 希望如此 |
[36:41] | Until you do, I’ll be trouble that you don’t need. | 在你找到之前 我就是你的眼中钉 |
[36:45] | And that’s the last thing I want to be. | 我最不想的就是变成这样 |
[36:48] | Come. | 来 |
[36:50] | Look upon a marvel. | 给你看个奇迹 |
[37:00] | These are the viscera. | 这些是内脏 |
[37:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:03] | Ah, of course. A cook. | 当然了 你是厨子 |
[37:07] | Such subtle colors. | 颜色一点也不鲜艳 |
[37:10] | You find… | 你会发现 |
[37:12] | all sorts… | 胃里有 |
[37:14] | in the stomach. | 各种各样的东西 |
[37:17] | Gold sovereign, once. | 有一次我发现了一英镑金币 |
[37:19] | Bought Mother a crocodile handbag. | 给母亲买了一个鳄鱼皮包 |
[37:24] | What sort of trouble are you going to be? | 你会变成什么样的眼中钉 |
[37:28] | Comes in all shapes and sizes, doesn’t it? | 各种形状各种大小 这可说不好 |
[37:30] | This young man thought he was trouble. | 这个年轻人曾经认为自己是个肉中刺 |
[37:33] | Now he’s offal. | 现在他变成了一坨垃圾 |
[37:37] | Looking at all this from the sunny side of the street, | 从好的一方面来看 |
[37:39] | Mr. Ripper, | 锐剥先生 |
[37:40] | we’ve both had a result, haven’t we? | 我们俩都各有所得 对吧 |
[37:42] | My client’s safe, | 我的客户安全无恙 |
[37:44] | and you’re rid of a weak link. | 而你除掉了一个薄弱环节 |
[37:47] | Nothing better than kidney pie. | 肾脏派最好吃了 |
[37:51] | The faint tang of piss. | 有点尿骚味 |
[38:02] | Let’s sit down. | 我们坐下吧 |
[38:15] | A glass of wine? | 喝杯酒吗 |
[38:17] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[38:19] | How did you know… | 你怎么知道 |
[38:21] | Jason was weak? | 杰森不可靠 |
[38:23] | Only had to look at him. | 一看他就知道了 |
[38:25] | Only a look? | 一看就知道了 |
[38:26] | He’s a flincher. | 他畏首畏尾 |
[38:28] | Everybody knows Rippers don’t flinch. | 大家都知道锐剥家的人不会畏首畏尾 |
[38:31] | It’s not right. | 这样不妥 |
[38:34] | Sort of a black mark against the whole East End, isn’t it? | 算得上是整个东区的一个巨大污点 |
[38:38] | I said to myself, | 我告诉自己 |
[38:39] | here’s a chance to do a good turn for the guv’nor. | 这是一个为老大做好事的机会 |
[38:44] | Out of… | 示以 |
[38:46] | goodwill and respect. | 友好和尊重 |
[38:48] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[38:51] | I had me own reasons, of course. | 当然我有自己的理由 |
[38:54] | The business hasn’t taken wing yet, to be honest. | 老实说 生意还没有起步 |
[38:56] | And I knew this job to be a gamble, | 虽说我知道这票任务是一场赌博 |
[38:58] | but I thought I needed to do something drastic | 但我认为我需要做点惊天动地的事 |
[39:00] | to get the business off the ground. | 给公司拉点业务 |
[39:02] | No, you were hoping I’d be amused by your front | 不 你希望你的冒犯能让我开心 |
[39:06] | and let you walk away. | 然后放你一马 |
[39:07] | No. I was hoping that you might let me operate on your manor, | 不 我希望你能让我打理你的庄园 |
[39:12] | put the word about I’m kosher. | 让人知道我的本事 |
[39:16] | Thinks he’s the business. | 很自以为是 |
[39:19] | Lairy as fuck. | 傲慢张狂 |
[39:22] | A shrewd judge of character, he thinks. | 认为自己眼光敏锐 |
[39:27] | I’ll give him credit. | 我承认你的办事能力 |
[39:30] | He’s a brave punter. | 你是个勇敢的赌徒 |
[39:34] | Is he stupid or clever? | 是愚蠢还是聪明 |
[39:37] | I can’t tell. | 我看不出来 |
[39:40] | Which is it? | 是哪一种 |
[39:41] | That’s a very good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[39:58] | Which is it? | 是哪一种 |
[40:00] | Stupid or clever? | 愚蠢还是聪明 |
[40:02] | Well, the safe money would be on stupid. | 这下 看来是愚蠢了 |
[40:05] | But you’ve got to back yourself, haven’t you? | 但人总要给自己打气 对吧 |
[40:50] | My God. Thank God it’s you. | 天啊 原来是你 |
[40:52] | I am sorry. Are you all right? | 对不起 你没事吧 |
[40:56] | Where have you been? It’s 4:00. | 你去哪了 都四点了 |
[40:58] | Working. | 在工作 |
[41:00] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[41:04] | I nearly died. | 我差点死掉 |
[41:11] | Oh, you poor love. | 可怜的宝贝 |
[41:12] | That must have been a horrible shock. | 你一定吓坏了 |
[41:14] | Here. Come here. | 来 过来 |
[41:16] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:23] | I felt so scared and alone without you here. | 你不在身边 我觉得又怕又孤单 |
[41:26] | I’m sorry, Ez. | 对不起 艾斯 |
[41:29] | I’m sorry about Bet Sykes and the whole dirty business. | 贝特·塞克斯还有这些肮脏活我很抱歉 |
[41:32] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[41:34] | You rescued me. | 你救了我 |
[41:36] | It’s not dirty, it’s romantic. | 这不是肮脏 是浪漫 |
[41:40] | Well, when you put it like that… | 你这么说真是… |
[41:45] | What’s that on your jacket? | 你外套上是什么 |
[41:47] | All over the back, what have you got…? | 后背全是 你怎么… |
[41:49] | No, it’s mud. Look, it’s fine. | 没什么 是泥 没关系 |
[41:50] | It’s just mud. | 泥巴而已 |
[41:52] | I fell over. | 我摔倒了 |
[42:11] | A letter, madam. | 有封信 夫人 |
[42:23] | Dear Peggy, | 亲爱的佩吉 |
[42:24] | I hope you’re well. | 展信佳 |
[42:26] | I’m sorry, but I’m writing to say good-bye and God bless, | 很抱歉 我是写信跟你告别并祝福你的 |
[42:29] | ’cause, believe it or not, | 因为 不论你信不信 |
[42:30] | I’m in the Tower of bloody London | 我此时正身处伦敦塔 |
[42:31] | and the bastards are scragging me next week | 而下周 那帮混蛋就要因为子虚乌有的事情 |
[42:33] | for something I did not do. | 把我给吊死 |
[42:35] | You’ve always been a good sister to me. | 你一直都是我亲爱的姐姐 |
[42:37] | I wish you health and happiness for the future. | 希望你今后健康幸福 |
[42:40] | Please remember me when I’m gone. | 我走了之后 请不要忘记我 |
[42:42] | Very best regards, your loving sister, Bet. | 此致 爱你的妹妹 贝特 |
[42:47] | Kiss, kiss, kiss. | 吻你 吻你 |
[42:53] | ♪ I won’t betray ♪ | ♪ 我不会背叛 ♪ |
[42:57] | ♪ His trust ♪ | ♪ 他的信任 ♪ |
[43:01] | ♪ Though people say ♪ | ♪ 尽管有人说 ♪ |
[43:05] | ♪ I must ♪ | ♪ 我定然 ♪ |
[43:08] | – Nice one, Alfie. – You’re welcome, mate. | -干得不错 阿尔弗 -不客气 伙计 |
[43:11] | ♪ True ♪ | ♪ 永远纯真 ♪ |
[43:12] | ♪ Just ♪ | ♪ 只要 ♪ |
[43:14] | ♪ As long as he ♪ | ♪ 只要他 ♪ |
[43:18] | ♪ Needs me. ♪ | ♪ 需要我 ♪ |
[43:26] | On yourself, lass! | 唱得好 姑娘 |
[43:32] | Good on ya, Alfie. | 祝福你 阿尔弗 |
[43:33] | Oh, cheers, Jobbo. | 谢谢 老乔 |
[43:36] | Don’t drink that. | 别喝那个 |
[43:38] | It’s horrible. | 特难喝 |
[43:40] | I had no idea you were such a famous figure. | 我都不知道你这么出名 |
[43:42] | Aye, it’s my local. | 当然 这是我地盘 |
[43:44] | Everybody knows everybody. | 大家互相都认识 |
[43:45] | They adore you. Did you save someone’s life or something? | 他们喜欢你 你救过谁的命之类的吗 |
[43:48] | They’re just friendly people. | 他们只是很热情而已 |
[43:51] | I’ll be back in a tick. | 我去去就回 |
[43:53] | Don’t let that one sit next to you. | 别让那个人坐你旁边 |
[43:55] | Hands. | 小偷 |
[44:01] | Alfie, words are not enough. | 阿尔弗 大恩不言谢 |
[44:05] | Yeah. That’s true. | 是的 确实 |
[44:07] | Right. | 对了 |
[44:09] | Worth every penny, mate. | 物有所值 伙计 |
[44:11] | We’ll say no more about it. Shtum. | 我们以后对此保密 绝口不提 |
[44:13] | As the grave. | 死都不说 |
[44:15] | If anybody asks about me, though, | 不过 要是有人问起我 |
[44:16] | you can just tell ’em that you’re a satisfied customer. | 你可以告诉他们 你很满意 |
[44:19] | Helps put my name about. | 帮我做做宣传 |
[44:20] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[44:23] | – Sands. – Thanks, Alfie. | -桑德 -谢谢 阿尔弗 |
[44:25] | Hey. You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[44:27] | – Thanks, Daveboy. – Aye. | -谢谢 戴维仔 -客气 |
[44:31] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你们 |
[44:34] | – Here ya are. – Yep. | -给你 -好的 |
[44:41] | It’s Lucifer’s silver, but to fuck with it. | 魔鬼的钱 不过管它呢 |
[44:44] | Hey, Sid’s no angel, but he’s not Lucifer. | 希德虽然不是天使 但也不是魔鬼 |
[44:46] | Laugh and joke as you may, Alfie. | 随你怎么乐呵 阿尔弗 |
[44:49] | But you know what path we’ve taken. | 但是你知道我们都干了什么 |
[44:51] | You miserable sod. | 你个可怜虫 |
[44:52] | Who said who the fuck dares wins? | 是谁说勇者取胜的 |
[44:54] | I got the nod from the dark man himself. | 我得到了那个黑暗男的认可 |
[44:56] | You watch, business is gonna take off like a rocket. | 你看着 生意马上就要好到天上去了 |
[44:59] | You watch. I-I’m not saying what you done was wrong, | 你看着吧 我不是说你做错了 |
[45:01] | I’m just saying what’s what. | 我只是实事求是 |
[45:03] | We’ve made a pact with Satan, Alfie. | 我们和撒旦做了交易 阿尔弗 |
[45:06] | A pact with Satan. | 和撒旦做了交易 |
[45:08] | Yeah. We’ve done that before. | 是的 我们之前就交易了 |
[45:10] | Many a time. | 许多次 |
[45:12] | Too many, maybe. | 也许太多次了 |
[45:13] | Hey, I can handle Ripper. | 我能搞定锐剥 |
[45:15] | You keep smiling, sunshine. | 你就继续开开心心的 老兄 |
[45:24] | Not too rowdy for you? | 这是不是太吵了 |
[45:25] | No. It’s marvelous. | 不 很棒 |
[45:32] | Me. | 我 |
[45:35] | Did you say something? | 你说什么 |
[45:37] | Me. | 我 |
[45:39] | No, you’ll have to speak up. | 不行 你得大点声 |
[45:42] | Me. | 我 |
[45:44] | I’m the leader. | 我是社长 |
[45:47] | Me. | 我 |
[45:50] | You are telling the truth, aren’t you? | 你说的是实话吧 |
[45:54] | On your honor and so forth? | 以你的名誉之类的发誓 |
[45:56] | Shit-arse cocksucker. | 狗屁混蛋 |
[46:01] | You, James? | 就你 詹姆斯 |
[46:04] | Leader of the Raven Society? | 还是渡鸦社的社长 |
[46:08] | Extraordinary. | 真了不起 |
[46:11] | Hiding in plain sight, eh? | 灯下黑是吧 |
[46:13] | Oh, bally clever. | 太聪明了 |
[46:17] | You want to stage a coup. Run the country? | 你想发动政变 统治国家 |
[46:20] | Brave and resourceful, certainly, | 有勇敢为 足智多谋 |
[46:23] | but mad as a fucking hatter. | 但是你疯了吧 |
[46:28] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[46:30] | Well, you’ve put me on a damned sticky wicket. | 你确实让我很难办 |
[46:33] | Can’t very well execute a lord, | 既不能处死一个勋爵 |
[46:36] | nor can I hold you indefinitely. | 又不能无限期地扣留你 |
[46:38] | Habeas bloody corpus, all that rot. | 该死地人身保护法 一派胡言 |
[46:40] | Fuck your cunt mother. | 去死吧你 |
[46:43] | Well, I’ve considered the notion, | 我考虑过这个想法 |
[46:46] | but the appropriate moment’s never really arisen. | 但始终都没有恰当的时机 |
[46:51] | Still full of spirit, eh, James? | 你仍然精力十足 詹姆斯 |
[46:55] | Still plucky. | 还有胆量 |
[46:58] | And good for you. | 很好 |
[46:59] | But it won’t do, I’m afraid. | 但恐怕于事无补 |
[47:05] | Send Lord Harwood to | 送哈伍德勋爵 |
[47:07] | the barbers. | 去理发店 |
[47:09] | They’re to keep him alive… | 他们要留他活口 |
[47:14] | …but break him. | 但是好好修理他 |
[47:27] | I don’t believe you. That nice lady in pink? | 我不相信 那个穿粉色衣服的女士 |
[47:29] | On my life. | 用性命打赌 |
[47:30] | She looked quite respectable. | 她看着挺体面的 |
[47:32] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[47:33] | That’s not a very kind thing to say. | 你这话可不太好听 |
[47:35] | No, I don’t mean that you’re a brass. | 不 不是说你是妓女 |
[47:37] | You know all the better kind of girls | 现在的好女孩们 |
[47:38] | are having sex before marriage these days. | 都在婚前发生性行为 |
[47:41] | It’s perfectly acceptable; fashionable, practically. | 完全可以接受 事实上 也很时尚 |
[47:44] | No. I mean you look beautiful. That’s all. | 不 我的意思是你很漂亮 没别的意思 |
[47:46] | It’s the implication. | 这是暗示 |
[47:47] | The implication. | 暗示 |
[47:49] | Stop it. | 行了 |
[47:51] | What? You angry with me now? | 怎么了 你生我气了 |
[47:53] | Yes. I am, actually. | 是的 确实生气了 |
[47:55] | Good. | 好 |
[47:56] | ‘Cause angry people are honest and we need to talk. | 因为生气的人都说实话 正好我们要谈谈 |
[47:59] | Stop trying to change the subject. Talk about what? | 别转移话题 谈什么 |
[48:01] | The future. | 未来 |
[48:03] | We-we don’t know what’s coming, do we? | 我们不知道以后会怎样 |
[48:05] | But, well, that’s part of the fun of it, not knowing. | 这也是未来的乐趣所在 未知 |
[48:09] | What I do know: I know that you’re a princess. | 我只知道 你是一个公主 |
[48:14] | And I know that I’d slay dragons for you, | 我知道我会为你屠龙 |
[48:17] | that I’ll always protect you, I’ll always respect you, | 我会一直保护你 尊重你 |
[48:20] | and I’ll always love you with all my heart. | 我会一直全心全意地爱着你 |
[48:41] | You have to say it. | 你得说出来 |
[48:52] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[48:54] | Yes. Yes, I will. | 愿意 我愿意 |
[49:03] | Here, put it on. | 来 戴上 |
[49:06] | Did you practice that? | 那番话你练习过吗 |
[49:08] | It was very good. | 说得非常好 |
[49:09] | No. Just sort of came out like that. | 没有 自然而然地就脱口而出了 |
[50:17] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 下午好 |
[50:19] | And welcome to a special live nationwide broadcast | 欢迎收看来自新泰伯恩刑场的 |
[50:23] | from New Tyburn Gallows. | 全国特别直播节目 |
[50:26] | This programme is brought to you by Her Majesty’s | 本节目由女王陛下平衡法院 |
[50:28] | Courts of Chancery, in collaboration with | 与大伦敦行刑队 |
[50:31] | the Greater London Executions Brigade. | 为您联合奉献 |
[50:37] | Sponsored by Mugital Tea, | 本节目由正宗英国茶 |
[50:39] | a great British cup. | 神七茶赞助播出 |
[50:45] | First up, James Savile. | 先行刑的是 詹姆斯·萨维尔 |
[50:47] | Rape. Sodomy. Murder. | 强奸罪 鸡奸罪 谋杀罪 |
[51:02] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[51:07] | Next up for the rope, Peter Piper. Theft. | 下一个是 皮特·派珀 盗窃罪 |
[51:11] | Roger Smith. Murder. Assault. | 罗杰·史密斯 谋杀罪 侵犯人身罪 |
[51:13] | Matthew Johnson. Rape. | 马修·约翰逊 强奸罪 |
[51:23] | …the fine men and women | …行刑队的 |
[51:25] | of the Execution Brigade, doing their… | 优秀员工 尽职… |
[51:29] | Thank you for keeping England safe and civilized. | 感谢你们守护英格兰的安全和文明 |
[51:48] | And now the final execution of the day. | 接下来是今天的最后一场处决 |
[51:51] | Anonymous female prisoner. Number 54. | 匿名女囚犯 54号 |
[51:54] | For grand treason. | 大叛国罪 |
[51:56] | This is her. | 是她 |
[51:57] | All right? It’s all right. | 好了 没事的 |
[52:21] | It’s done. | 完事了 |
[52:22] | Writing in hell forever. | 永堕地狱 |
[52:24] | Buggered by scaly demons. | 被身覆鳞片的恶魔践踏 |
[52:30] | I’ll put the kettle on. | 我去烧水 |
[52:48] | Fancy a pint? | 要不要喝一杯 |
[52:50] | Something good, sir. | 来点好的 头儿 |
[53:05] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[53:07] | Not too bad. | 还行 |
[53:09] | I’m that peckish, though. | 我就是特别饿 |
[53:11] | Rubbish scran in the Tower. | 牢饭太难吃了 |
[53:15] | Well, there’s a Happy Eater just past Luton. | 过了卢顿就有一家幸福快餐 |
[53:17] | A nice fry up’ll do you good. | 吃点热乎的对你有好处 |