时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Mr. Wayne. | 韦恩先生 |
[00:13] | My card. | 我的名片 |
[00:14] | Pennyworth Security. | 潘尼沃斯安保 |
[00:16] | I’m trying to build a nice business | 我是在努力好好做份正经生意 |
[00:17] | so I can settle down and have kids. | 这样我就能安定下来 娶妻生子 |
[00:19] | Suicide missions are not part of the plan. | 我可不想去做送死的任务 |
[00:22] | Alfie… | 阿尔弗 |
[00:23] | you have forgotten who you are. | 你忘了自己是谁了 |
[00:25] | You are SA fucking S. | 你是他妈的特种空勤团出来的 |
[00:28] | Hey, sit down, Spanish. | 坐下 西班牙佬 |
[00:30] | The No-Name League are fools | 无名联盟是一群傻瓜 |
[00:33] | who want to overthrow the government | 想推翻政府 |
[00:35] | and set up a socialist utopia. | 建立一个社会主义理想社会 |
[00:37] | For the Raven Society, | 渡鸦社 |
[00:38] | they’re lunatics who want to overthrow the government | 他们是一群疯子 想推翻政府 |
[00:41] | to set up a fascist utopia. | 建立一个法西斯主义理想社会 |
[00:43] | Who is the leader of the Raven Society? | 渡鸦社的社长是谁 |
[00:47] | I’m the leader. | 我是社长 |
[00:47] | Send Lord Harwood to… | 送哈伍德勋爵 |
[00:51] | the barbers. | 去理发店 |
[00:52] | They’re to keep him alive. | 他们要留他活口 |
[00:55] | But break him. | 但是好好修理他 |
[00:56] | What does your father do? | 你父亲是做什么的 |
[00:58] | He’s a vicar of Salisbury. | 他是索尔兹伯里的教堂牧师 |
[01:00] | Well, then why haven’t I met your old man yet? | 那我为什么还没见过你老爸 |
[01:01] | ‘Cause he’s bloody tedious. | 因为他是个很沉闷的人 |
[01:03] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[01:04] | Yes. Yes, I will. | 愿意 我愿意 |
[01:09] | What’s happened to Bet Sykes? | 贝特·塞克斯之后怎么样了 |
[01:11] | We’ve had no word. | 我们没有任何消息 |
[01:12] | You don’t need to worry about her. | 你不必顾忌她 |
[01:14] | Well, I am worried. | 但我确实顾忌 |
[01:16] | She’s hanging under a hood | 她将因隆布拉斯谋杀案 |
[01:17] | for the Longbrass murder next bank holiday. | 被处以绞刑 下个法定假日行刑 |
[01:22] | No! | 不 |
[01:55] | Well… | 好了 |
[01:56] | I’ll be off. | 我这就走了 |
[01:58] | It was a pleasure to meet you, my lord. | 很高兴见到你 勋爵 |
[02:00] | You played a… | 你单枪匹马 |
[02:02] | thankless innings with a damn straight bat, | 打了吃力不讨好的一局 |
[02:05] | if I may say so. | 请允许我这么说 |
[02:06] | That’s kind of you. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[02:08] | Tell the prime minister | 告诉首相 |
[02:10] | I have seen his last days coming. | 我已看到他末日将至 |
[02:13] | For every ounce of blood I spill, | 我每流下一滴血 |
[02:15] | he will pay tenfold. | 他都要十倍奉还 |
[02:17] | The nation will rise in my name, | 国家将以我的名义崛起 |
[02:19] | and he will die in hellish torment. You tell him. | 他会在地狱般的折磨中死去 告诉他 |
[02:23] | Will-will you… will you tell him that? | 你会… 你会告诉他吗 |
[02:29] | You tell him! | 去告诉他 |
[02:34] | The country… | 这个国家 |
[02:36] | will rise in my name! | 将以我的名义崛起 |
[03:02] | True what they say. | 人们说的果然是真的 |
[03:04] | You really can have too much fun. | 人真的不能开心过头 |
[03:08] | My go, Alfie. | 我来吧 阿尔弗 |
[03:10] | I, uh… | 我 |
[03:12] | I’m fresh as a daisy. | 我精力充沛 |
[03:16] | Sounded like a jeep. | 好像是吉普车的声音 |
[03:19] | Every bastard’s got jeeps. | 是个混蛋都有吉普车 |
[03:21] | Fall in, you useless fucking shower! | 集合 你们这群废物 |
[03:52] | Mr. Pennyworth, Your Worship. | 这位是潘尼沃斯先生 阁下 |
[03:54] | – Alfred. – Sir. | -阿尔弗雷德 -先生您好 |
[03:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:59] | I hope you don’t mind orange pekoe. | 希望你不介意喝柑桔白毫茶 |
[04:02] | Uh, no, sir. | 不介意 先生 |
[04:06] | So, young man… we meet at last. | 年轻人 我们终于见面了 |
[04:12] | Well… I’ve gleaned one or two snippets about you | 我女儿跟我说过一些 |
[04:14] | from my, uh, daughter, | 你的事 |
[04:15] | but you must tell me about yourself, Alfred. | 但你得自己说说 阿尔弗雷德 |
[04:18] | Well, I’m-I’m 26. | 我26岁 |
[04:20] | Born in Poplar. | 出生在波普拉区 |
[04:22] | My father’s a butler. | 我父亲是管家 |
[04:24] | Go on. | 继续 |
[04:26] | I spent ten years in the army. | 我参军十年 |
[04:29] | Out East, mostly. | 大部分时间都在东方 |
[04:30] | Demobbed last year. | 去年退伍 |
[04:32] | I run my own security business. | 自己开了一家安保公司 |
[04:34] | You make no mention of your emotional life. | 你完全没提到你的情感历程 |
[04:37] | Church of England, sir. | 英国国教会 先生 |
[04:38] | No funny business. | 我从不鬼混 |
[04:39] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[04:41] | I was thinking of Esme. | 我是为艾斯米着想 |
[04:43] | I’m very much in love with Esme, sir. | 我非常爱艾斯米 先生 |
[04:46] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来见您 |
[04:48] | To request your permission to marry her. | 请求您允许我娶她为妻 |
[04:50] | If she’ll have me, sir. | 如果她愿意的话 先生 |
[04:55] | Ten years in the army, eh? | 在部队服役了十年是吧 |
[04:58] | Changes a man, I should think. | 我认为那会改变一个人 |
[05:01] | Hardens him. | 让人更坚毅 |
[05:04] | Brutalizes him. | 也让人更残忍 |
[05:08] | It can do that. | 确实如此 |
[05:10] | But a man can keep changing, | 但人可以不断改变 |
[05:12] | don’t you think, sir? | 您不觉得吗 先生 |
[05:14] | That’s my plan, anyway. | 无论如何 我打算让自己变得更好 |
[05:16] | With Esme’s support, I hope. | 而我希望艾斯米能在我身边支持我 |
[05:18] | A woman’s love is indeed the great engine of our salvation. | 女人的爱确实是我们获得救赎的最大动力 |
[05:23] | The mirror of his grace. | 以妻为镜 可以知风度 |
[05:26] | Tell me, Alfred, | 告诉我 阿尔弗雷德 |
[05:27] | have you fathered a child on my daughter? | 我女儿有没有怀你的孩子 |
[05:31] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[05:32] | Well, there’s a blessing at any rate. | 那可就太好了 |
[05:34] | Esme is my only child. | 艾斯米是我的独生女 |
[05:38] | So much like her dear mother. | 她太像她母亲了 |
[05:41] | Such a graceful, luminous girl. | 如此优雅 明艳动人 |
[05:44] | A dancer. But… | 去做了舞者 但是 |
[05:47] | from a young age… | 她从小 |
[05:50] | she was always fascinated by the dark side of life. | 就总是对生活的黑暗面感兴趣 |
[05:54] | Gruesome murders, famous criminals, | 可怕的谋杀案 著名的杀手 |
[05:58] | girls saved from brutal ravishment | 魁梧的年轻英雄救回来的 |
[06:00] | by strapping young heroes, and so forth. | 被粗暴强奸过的少女 等等 |
[06:06] | The carnal vices possess her. | 肉体的罪恶占据了她 |
[06:12] | She blames me, of course. | 她当然认为是我的错 |
[06:14] | And of course, I-I blame myself, but… | 当然了 我也很自责 但 |
[06:17] | clergymen’s daughters are famously wayward. | 牧师的女儿们总是出了名的任性 |
[06:21] | Let me be blunt, Alfred. | 我就直说了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[06:22] | I know my daughter’s proclivities. | 我知道我女儿的癖好 |
[06:25] | She likes the fact that you’ve killed people. | 她很喜欢你杀过人这一点 |
[06:28] | You satisfy her adolescent revenge fantasies. | 你满足了她青春期的复仇幻想 |
[06:33] | If she loves you… | 如果她爱你 |
[06:36] | she loves the animal in you. | 她爱的是你内心的那头野兽 |
[06:39] | There is no… animal in me, sir. | 我的心里 没有野兽 先生 |
[06:44] | There’s an animal in all of us. | 我们每个人心里都有一头野兽 |
[06:46] | Don’t you think? | 你不这么认为吗 |
[06:48] | Esme is a young lady of good family. | 艾斯米是个好人家的年轻淑女 |
[06:52] | You are the child of servants, | 而你是仆人的儿子 |
[06:53] | without means or education. | 没有财产 也没接受过教育 |
[06:56] | That, young man, is no foundation | 这可不是一段美满的基督教婚姻 |
[06:59] | for a good Christian marriage. | 该有的基础 年轻人 |
[07:01] | Only squalid misery can result | 你们这样的结合 |
[07:03] | from such a union. | 只会带来痛苦 |
[07:09] | I will disinherit her. | 我会剥夺她的继承权 |
[07:11] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗 |
[07:18] | Thank you for your time. | 多谢您的宝贵时间 |
[08:23] | Good day to you, madam. | 你好 夫人 |
[08:24] | You’ll be Mrs. Spicer? | 你就是斯派瑟太太吧 |
[08:26] | I am. | 我是 |
[08:27] | Be a love and tell Lulu I’m here. | 麻烦你告诉鲁鲁我来了 |
[08:29] | Lulu? | 鲁鲁 |
[08:31] | There’s no one here called Lulu. | 这没有叫鲁鲁的人 |
[08:33] | There is, you know. | 其实是有的 |
[08:57] | It didn’t go well, I assume. | 我猜你们俩没谈拢 |
[09:01] | I told you it wouldn’t. | 我早就跟你说过会这样了 |
[09:03] | Why didn’t you tell me you were an heiress? | 为什么不告诉我你是财产继承人 |
[09:06] | I look after myself. | 我自力更生 |
[09:08] | He has money. So what? | 他有钱 那又如何 |
[09:12] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[09:15] | He said I’m the child of servants | 他说我是仆人的儿子 |
[09:17] | and you’re a lady, | 而你是位淑女 |
[09:18] | and only sordid misery can follow from such a union. | 我们这样的结合只会带来痛苦 |
[09:22] | Pompous bastard. I knew it. | 自大的混蛋 我就知道他会这么说 |
[09:23] | Well, he’s not wrong. I am the child of servants. | 他没说错 我确实是仆人的儿子 |
[09:26] | Do stop it. | 快别说了 |
[09:27] | You know bloody well you’re not. | 你很清楚你根本不是 |
[09:28] | I-I mean… you are, | 我是说 你虽然是 |
[09:31] | but you’re so much more than that. | 但你绝不仅于此 |
[09:33] | Alfred, we don’t need his blessing. | 阿尔弗雷德 我们不需要他的祝福 |
[09:36] | I’m not a child. | 我不是小孩了 |
[09:36] | He said he’ll disinherit you. | 他说他会剥夺你的继承权 |
[09:38] | As if I care. | 搞得好像我在乎一样 |
[09:40] | I told him years ago to stuff his bloody money. | 我很多年前就让他收好自己那些臭钱了 |
[09:41] | You should care. | 你应该在乎的 |
[09:43] | That’s your future. | 那是你的未来 |
[09:45] | You’re my future. | 你就是我的未来 |
[09:46] | How can we get married? | 我们怎么能结婚 |
[09:49] | Wouldn’t be right. | 这样不对的 |
[09:50] | Not without your father’s blessing. | 没有你父亲的祝福是不对的 |
[09:52] | Fuck his blessing. | 让他的祝福见鬼去吧 |
[09:54] | You wanted to meet the bastard, and now you have. | 是你想见那个混蛋 现在你也见过了 |
[09:56] | I don’t care what he says. | 我都不在乎他说什么 |
[10:00] | Why do you care? | 你为什么要在乎 |
[10:02] | He said what you love… | 他说你爱的是 |
[10:04] | is the animal in me. | 我内心的那头野兽 |
[10:08] | He said you like that I’ve killed people | 他说你喜欢我杀过人 |
[10:10] | because of your revenge fantasies. | 因为你有复仇幻想 |
[10:14] | Revenge, he said? | 复仇 他这么说的 |
[10:17] | Typical. | 不意外 |
[10:19] | He’s the animal… an animal and a fucking coward. | 他才是野兽 还是个懦夫 |
[10:22] | Steady on. | 打住 |
[10:24] | That’s your dad. | 那是你父亲 |
[10:26] | What did he do wrong to make you so angry? | 他做错了什么让你这么生气 |
[10:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:33] | Nothing. He did nothing wrong. | 没 他什么都没做错 |
[10:37] | And he’s right, I do like it that you’ve killed people. | 他说得没错 我是喜欢你杀过人 |
[10:40] | I suppose I thought it was romantic, | 我以为这样很浪漫 |
[10:42] | but it’s all just rather fucking squalid, isn’t it? | 但这其实是败坏了道德 是吗 |
[10:44] | – Ez. – Fuck him, | -小艾 -他去死吧 |
[10:45] | and fuck you! | 你也去死吧 |
[11:25] | Not hatched yet, darling? | 还没结果吗 亲爱的 |
[11:28] | You’ll get there. | 会有结果的 |
[11:37] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[11:39] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[11:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:42] | You should have woke me. | 你该把我叫醒的 |
[11:44] | Well, you looked so peaceful. | 你睡得很香 |
[11:46] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[11:50] | 2:47. | 两点四十七 |
[11:53] | I’ve got to be at home at 5:00 for the vet. | 我得在五点到家等兽医 |
[11:55] | Time for tea and biscuits. | 现在该喝茶吃饼干了 |
[11:57] | No biscuits. | 我不吃饼干 |
[11:59] | You’ve arse biscuits. | 你的饼干太难吃了 |
[12:01] | At ludicrous expense, | 虽然价格很离谱 |
[12:03] | I bought some of the biscuits you prefer. | 我还是买了点你喜欢的饼干 |
[12:05] | You went to the shop? | 你去买东西了 |
[12:07] | Had no tea. | 没茶了 |
[12:08] | I could have gone for you. | 我可以替你去的 |
[12:10] | Nobody saw me. | 没人看见我 |
[12:13] | The grocer didn’t see you? | 店家也没看见你吗 |
[12:15] | I assure you that everything… | 我跟你保证 一切 |
[12:28] | 3.1415926535 3.1415926535 | |
[12:34] | You did it, my darling. | 你做到了 亲爱的 |
[12:38] | – She did it! – Did what? | -她做到了 -做到什么了 |
[12:40] | Found pi to the tenth decimal place… by herself! | 她自己把圆周率算到小数点后第十位 |
[12:43] | Um, that’s good, is it? | 这是好事 对吧 |
[12:45] | This is the power of-of flight, Sam. | 这就是思想飞跃的力量 山姆 |
[12:49] | The-the human mind has wings! | 人类的思维插上了翅膀 |
[12:52] | What’s pie got to do with it? | 那派又和这有什么关系 |
[13:05] | This is the police! | 我们是警察 |
[13:06] | – Come on out! – We know you’re in there! | -快出来 -我们知道你在里面 |
[13:08] | Come on! Open up! | 快点 开门 |
[13:09] | We know where you are! Open it now! | 我们知道你在 快开门 |
[13:14] | Lady called about a job. | 有位女士打电话说有活 |
[13:16] | I said you’d be here. | 我说你会来这里 |
[13:18] | Name? | 叫什么 |
[13:19] | Well, she didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[13:20] | You should ask for a name. | 你该问下名字的 |
[13:23] | Hello, Alfie. | 你好 阿尔弗 |
[13:25] | All right, Sand? | 你好吗 桑德 |
[13:26] | ♪ Guess our plan can fade away… ♪ | ♪ 看来我们的计划要付诸东流 ♪ |
[13:28] | Lovely weather anyway, isn’t it? | 今天天气不错 对吧 |
[13:31] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[13:33] | ♪ Time will come when death… ♪ | ♪ 死亡的时刻终会到来 ♪ |
[13:35] | Well, glasses don’t wash themselves. | 我得去洗杯子了 |
[13:40] | ♪ All is gone from love that is today… ♪ | ♪ 今日的爱已然远走 ♪ |
[13:56] | ♪ On a cloud so far away… ♪ | ♪ 乘着天边遥远的云彩 ♪ |
[13:59] | Mr. Pennyworth. | 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[14:00] | ♪ In a world that we can be… ♪ | ♪ 在那里我们厮守无烦忧 ♪ |
[14:02] | Yes, miss? | 有什么事吗 小姐 |
[14:04] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[14:04] | No. But you’re the only man here | 没有 但你是这里唯一一个 |
[14:07] | who might conceivably be a security consultant. | 长得像安全顾问的人 |
[14:11] | I’m Martha Kane. | 我是玛莎·凯恩 |
[14:12] | Miss Kane. | 凯恩小姐 |
[14:14] | Please have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[14:16] | A drink? | 喝点什么吗 |
[14:17] | A cola, please. | 麻烦给我一杯可乐 |
[14:21] | I saw your ad in the paper. | 我在报纸上看见了你的广告 |
[14:23] | First time that’s paid off. | 打广告终于有点用了 |
[14:25] | Usually business comes by word of mouth. | 生意往往是口口相传 |
[14:27] | I’m new in town. | 我才刚来这里 |
[14:29] | I don’t have many friends, | 我没什么朋友 |
[14:30] | or I’d have sought a recommendation. | 不然我就会让他们推荐了 |
[14:32] | I thought Pennyworth sounded like a trustworthy name. | 我觉得潘尼沃斯这名字听着很靠谱 |
[14:34] | How can I help you, Miss Kane? | 我能如何为您效劳 凯恩小姐 |
[14:36] | I need a driver bodyguard. | 我需要一名司机保镖 |
[14:38] | One day, two days at most. | 一天 顶多两天 |
[14:40] | We can do that. | 可以 |
[14:41] | Let’s say five pounds an hour? | 那一小时五镑可以吗 |
[14:44] | Plus expenses, of course. | 当然还会加上些开销 |
[14:48] | Five pounds an hour is a lot of money. | 一小时五镑可不是小数目 |
[14:50] | Your advertisement says ex-military. | 你广告里写的是退役军人 |
[14:52] | Yes, miss. | 没错 小姐 |
[14:53] | Myself and all the boys. | 我和兄弟们都是 |
[14:55] | Then I expect you’re all calm, capable men | 那我希望你们都遇事冷静 技术娴熟 |
[14:57] | who know the value of discretion. | 懂得谨言慎行 |
[14:59] | And the price of ignorance. | 还有无知的代价 |
[15:01] | There’ll be no gunplay or violence. | 不会有枪战或者需要使用武力的情况 |
[15:03] | We’ll be picking up a man and taking him to an airport. | 我们就是接一个人 送他去机场 |
[15:05] | Discretion is needed because there’s a warrant out | 需要小心谨慎 是因为搜查令上 |
[15:07] | for his arrest on charges of homosexuality. | 要因为他是同性恋而逮捕他 |
[15:10] | The British government is going to take this man | 英国政府会把这个人 |
[15:12] | to a room in a prison and cut his balls off. | 带入一间牢房 然后阉了他 |
[15:14] | Well, that’s not cricket, is it? | 没什么见不得人的 不是吗 |
[15:17] | Who is he to you? | 他是你什么人 |
[15:19] | Nobody. He has good friends. | 谁都不是 他有一群好朋友 |
[15:21] | I’m working for them. | 我为他们工作 |
[15:23] | Funny sort of job. | 这工作还真有意思 |
[15:24] | It’s more of a hobby. | 更像是个兴趣爱好 |
[15:26] | I’m a photojournalist by trade. | 我是个摄影记者 |
[15:30] | Thomas Wayne isn’t a friend of yours, is he? | 托马斯·韦恩不是你的朋友吧 |
[15:33] | I don’t know the name. | 我没听过这名字 |
[15:37] | Well, Miss Kane, you have a driver. | 凯恩小姐 现在你有司机了 |
[15:44] | This is an advance. | 这些是预付款 |
[15:46] | I’d like to set off early tomorrow morning. | 我希望明天早上能早点出发 |
[15:49] | ♪ On a cloud so far away… ♪ | ♪ 乘着天边遥远的云彩 ♪ |
[15:51] | Let’s say 6:00? | 六点可以吗 |
[15:53] | Six it is. | 一言为定 |
[15:56] | Miss Kane? | 凯恩小姐 |
[15:58] | You haven’t told me where we’re going. | 你还没告诉我要去哪里 |
[15:59] | Do you need to know that now? | 你现在就要知道吗 |
[16:01] | Only if you need to tell me. | 除非你觉得需要我知道 |
[16:02] | I like you already, Mr. Pennyworth. | 我已经开始喜欢你了 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[16:08] | ♪ It’s your last chance on this green grass. ♪ | ♪ 这是你在这片绿茵的最后机会 ♪ |
[16:17] | Five pounds an hour | 一小时五镑 |
[16:19] | to put a homosexual on an airplane? | 就只是把一个基佬丢上飞机吗 |
[16:23] | I’m your man. | 我跟你干 |
[16:25] | I’ll give him a wank as we go. | 我甚至可以帮他打手枪 |
[16:27] | No, mate. I’m taking this one. | 不 兄弟 这活我来 |
[16:28] | Can I borrow your car, Baz? | 我能借你的车吗 巴扎 |
[16:30] | No. | 不行 |
[16:31] | I need the money more than you. | 我比你更需要那笔钱 |
[16:33] | Daveboy, this is a class job. | 戴维仔 这是个上档次的活 |
[16:35] | Needs a touch of grace. | 需要体面优雅 |
[16:37] | Not your strength. | 而不是你的蛮力 |
[16:38] | Suck my wet cock. | 见鬼去吧 |
[16:40] | I’ve got class and grace to burn. | 我上档次优雅得狠 |
[16:43] | Five pound an hour? | 一小时五镑 |
[16:44] | Hey, she was straight. I could tell. | 我能看出来 她是个好人 |
[16:46] | Ah, you could tell. | 你能看出来 |
[16:49] | Are you reassured now? | 你现在放心了吗 |
[16:51] | Look, if there’s anything shady afoot, I’ll leg it. | 如果有什么可疑的迹象 我转身就跑 |
[16:54] | Well, I mean, let’s face it, | 我们得承认 |
[16:55] | there’s bound to be something a little shady afoot. | 这里面肯定要有什么可疑的迹象 |
[16:57] | If there’s anything really lairy afoot, I’ll leg it. | 真要有什么不得了的事 我就溜 |
[16:59] | – Please do. – Hello, Alfie. | -到时别忘 -你好 阿尔弗 |
[17:02] | – Esme. – How are you? | -艾斯米 -你好吗 |
[17:06] | Good. Good enough. | 很好 挺不错 |
[17:08] | And you? | 你呢 |
[17:09] | Fabulous, actually. | 好极了 |
[17:11] | And my play’s moving to the Marlowe for a proper run. | 我的戏要去马洛剧院正式演出了 |
[17:15] | So I get to leave this wretched dump. | 所以我能离开这泥沼了 |
[17:18] | Oh, well done. | 真不错 |
[17:20] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[17:22] | The Marlowe. | 马洛剧院 |
[17:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:26] | Well, I thought I probably won’t see you again, | 我觉得我们可能不会再见面了 |
[17:30] | so I should say good-bye. | 所以我该来道个别 |
[17:33] | Bazza, Daveboy, best of luck. | 巴扎 戴维仔 祝你们好运 |
[17:39] | Alfie, I wish you every happiness. | 阿尔弗 真心祝你开心幸福 |
[17:41] | ♪ Say fear’s a man’s best friend… ♪ | ♪ 都说恐惧是人最好的伙伴 ♪ |
[17:46] | Ez. | 小艾 |
[17:46] | ♪ Say fear’s a man’s best friend ♪ | ♪ 都说恐惧是人最好的伙伴 ♪ |
[17:51] | ♪ Say fear’s… ♪ | ♪ 都说恐惧是 ♪ |
[17:54] | ♪ Man’s best friend ♪ | ♪ 人最好的伙伴 ♪ |
[17:55] | Good luck with the show. | 祝你演出顺利 |
[17:56] | ♪ Say fear’s ♪ | ♪ 都说恐惧是 ♪ |
[17:58] | I mean, break a leg. | 我是说 祝你大获成功 |
[17:59] | ♪ A man’s best friend. ♪ | ♪ 人最好的伙伴 ♪ |
[18:06] | ♪ A man’s best friend. ♪ | ♪ 人最好的伙伴 ♪ |
[18:45] | Fair play. | 行吧 |
[18:58] | Where to, miss? | 去哪里 小姐 |
[19:01] | Yes. | 对了 |
[19:45] | Here. All is well. | 给你 手气不错 |
[19:50] | Cards, eh? | 打牌呢 |
[19:53] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 不好意思 先生们 |
[19:55] | Daveboy? | 戴维仔 |
[19:57] | Go away. | 一边去 |
[19:58] | You smell like shit. | 你闻着臭死了 |
[20:00] | Is that me? | 是我吗 |
[20:03] | I thought there was a dead rat in here somewhere. | 我还以为这里有只死老鼠 |
[20:07] | Shite. | 该死 |
[20:10] | Daveboy, do you know where you’re going now? | 戴维仔 你知道该去哪里吗 |
[20:13] | Onslow’s got a hose in the beer cellar. | 昂斯洛在酒窖里放了条裤子 |
[20:21] | You’re not at the pub. | 你现在不在酒吧 |
[20:24] | You’re at the Rope. | 你在红绳俱乐部 |
[20:26] | Even better. | 那更好 |
[20:49] | You wanted the police station? | 你要进警察局 |
[20:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:53] | Your man’s already under arrest? | 你要找的人已经被捕了吗 |
[20:55] | I’m afraid so. I can’t mislead you. | 我恐怕是的 我不能误导你 |
[20:59] | I’m going to represent myself as Thurso’s lawyer and get him out. | 我要做瑟索的律师 把他救出来 |
[21:03] | Represent yourself as his lawyer. | 做他的律师 |
[21:05] | – Yes. – But you’re not a lawyer. | -没错 -但你不是律师 |
[21:07] | They’re going to castrate him. | 他们要把他给阉了 |
[21:09] | That doesn’t make you a lawyer. | 那你也当不了律师 |
[21:11] | They carry briefcases and act like assholes. | 律师就是手持公文包 摆出一副混蛋样 |
[21:16] | I think I can pull that off. | 我认为我可以装得出来 |
[21:24] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[21:25] | Margo Garrick, Goodge and Warren, | 我是古吉沃伦律师事务所的玛戈·加里克 |
[21:27] | representing Mr. Ian Thurso. | 伊恩·瑟索的代理律师 |
[21:28] | I need to see my client immediately. | 我要立刻见我的委托人 |
[21:36] | Good morning, Mr. Thurso. | 早上好 瑟索先生 |
[21:38] | Your friends in America sent us. | 你在美国的朋友们派我们来的 |
[21:40] | We’re here to get you out of here. | 我们是来带你出去的 |
[21:42] | Oh, thank God. I thought you’d never come. | 感谢上帝 我还以为你们不来了 |
[21:46] | I’m Chief Constable Wilkes. | 我是警察局长威尔克斯 |
[21:51] | Good day to you, Miss… ? | 你好 这位小姐是… |
[21:52] | Garrick. Goodge and Warren. | 加里克 古吉沃伦律师事务所的 |
[21:55] | Finchley, my clerk. | 这是我的法务助理芬奇利 |
[21:57] | You’re very young to be a solicitor. | 你年纪轻轻就当上律师 |
[22:00] | Well, Goodge and Warren don’t send silks | 古吉沃伦律师事务所是不会派王室律师 |
[22:01] | to rural police stations. | 来乡下警局的 |
[22:04] | I’m presenting you with a writ of habeas corpus | 我作为伊恩·瑟索的委托律师 |
[22:08] | on behalf of my client Ian Thurso, | 来向你们递交人身保护令 |
[22:10] | asserting his rights as a free British subject | 维护他作为英国自由公民的权利 |
[22:12] | and respectfully demanding his immediate release | 并且经由平衡法院同意 |
[22:15] | by authority of the Court of Chancery. | 我们恭敬地要求立即释放他 |
[22:20] | Chancery? | 平衡法院 |
[22:22] | Why are they involved? | 他们为什么插手这件事 |
[22:24] | He’s up for common buggery, not treason. | 他犯的是鸡奸罪 又不是叛国罪 |
[22:28] | Mr. Thurso has powerful friends. | 瑟索先生的朋友们很有势力 |
[22:32] | 人身保护令 平衡法院同意立即释放伊恩·瑟索先生 | |
[22:36] | He’s all yours. | 他就交给你们了 |
[22:38] | I’m glad to be shot of him. | 我很高兴能摆脱他 |
[22:39] | Uncuff him. | 解开他的手铐 |
[22:41] | Bloody queer. | 该死的同性恋 |
[22:49] | That’s correct, sir, | 没错 先生 |
[22:50] | I am a bloody queer. | 我就是个该死的同性恋 |
[22:53] | I copulate with men, | 我和男人上床 |
[22:55] | whereas you prefer to oppress them. | 而你却喜欢压迫他们 |
[22:56] | Mr. Thurso, shall we? | 瑟索先生 我们走吧 |
[22:59] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[23:01] | Not until I speak to Sam Shay. | 除非我见到山姆·谢伊 |
[23:03] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[23:04] | You leave him be. | 你们别管他 |
[23:06] | Haven’t you brought enough disgrace on that family already? | 你给那家人带去的耻辱还不够多吗 |
[23:09] | They’ve been farming this area for generations. | 他们世世代代都在这个地区耕作 |
[23:11] | Now poor Mrs. Shay won’t even leave the house. | 可怜的谢伊太太连家门都没离开过 |
[23:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[23:15] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[23:16] | I’d like to speak with Mr. Shay. | 我要见谢伊先生 |
[23:18] | You like what you want, miss. | 你想怎样和我无关 小姐 |
[23:20] | He’s giving a victim’s statement. | 他在录受害者口供 |
[23:21] | Oh, so he’s not under arrest. | 所以他并没有被逮捕 |
[23:25] | But you won’t let me speak with him. | 但是你却不让我见他 |
[23:30] | Make a note of that for the Chancery clerk. | 把这事记下来告诉平衡法院的法务助理 |
[23:37] | You can take them both for all I care. | 你带他们俩走吧 我懒得管 |
[23:40] | Good riddance. | 简直是解脱 |
[23:46] | You can say what you want in here, Sam. | 在这里你可以畅所欲言 山姆 |
[23:48] | There’s no need to be ashamed. | 没必要感到羞愧 |
[23:49] | – No, I’m not ashamed. – That’s good. | -不 我没有感到羞愧 -那就好 |
[23:51] | I’m flummoxed, Ms. Ferris. | 我只是很困惑 费理斯小姐 |
[23:53] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这里 |
[23:55] | I mean, your Brian sucked me off at the Harvest Festival, | 你的布莱恩在丰收节上给我吹箫 |
[23:57] | and, uh, well, he’s not here. | 可他怎么没在这 |
[24:02] | Let’s stick to the current investigation, shall we? | 我们把注意力放在目前的调查上吧 |
[24:07] | Samuel Shay? | 塞缪尔·谢伊 |
[24:39] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[24:41] | The technical term is computer. | 技术名词叫做电脑 |
[24:44] | It’s a sort of powerful calculator. | 是一种功能强大的计算器 |
[24:47] | For doing sums? | 做算术题的吗 |
[24:49] | Looks like a bomb to me. | 我觉得看着像炸弹 |
[24:51] | It does, doesn’t it? | 看着是像对吧 |
[24:53] | Well, that thing’s the future, apparently. | 显然未来属于这个家伙 |
[24:55] | And that’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来这里 |
[24:57] | Not because you care about Thurso or his bollocks. | 不是因为你在乎瑟索和他的蛋蛋 |
[25:01] | The government want to keep him and his work locked in a dungeon, | 政府想把他和他的研究锁在地牢里 |
[25:03] | slaving under their control. | 让在他们在政府的掌控之下工作 |
[25:05] | Wish you’d told me that bit when you hired me. | 真希望你雇我之前 先把这件事告诉我 |
[25:08] | Anything else you haven’t told me? | 你还有什么没告诉我的吗 |
[25:11] | A great deal. | 有很多 |
[25:12] | It’s better that way, isn’t it? | 这样更好 不是吗 |
[25:19] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[25:31] | Fuckery. | 真是见鬼 |
[25:35] | Sub us another fiver, eh, Baz? | 再给我们五块吧 巴扎 |
[25:37] | Why not call it a day, brother? | 不如今天到此为止吧 兄弟 |
[25:39] | No, I’m good. | 不 我没事 |
[25:41] | Call it a day. | 到此为止吧 |
[25:45] | I asked you for a sub. | 我让你借我钱 |
[25:48] | If it’s a no, then say so. | 如果不借 那就说不借 |
[25:52] | No. | 不借 |
[25:55] | No? | 不借吗 |
[25:59] | Call. | 叫牌 |
[26:01] | What? | 怎么 |
[26:03] | Am I persona non grata now, eh? | 我现在不受欢迎了吗 |
[26:07] | Aye, I can do Latin, too, you posh cunt. | 是的 我还会说拉丁语 龟孙子 |
[26:12] | After all I’ve done for you. | 我为你做了这么多事 |
[26:15] | Walk away. | 给我走 |
[26:17] | You’re my oppo, Baz. | 你是我的战友 巴扎 |
[26:20] | My fucking oppo. | 你可是我的战友 |
[26:25] | Five quid? | 五镑行吗 |
[26:26] | We playing or what? | 到底玩不玩了 |
[26:27] | No, we’re not fucking playing! | 不 我们不是在玩 |
[26:31] | My people were the high chieftains of Strathclyde! | 我的人以前都是斯特拉斯克莱德的老大 |
[26:36] | We don’t play! | 我们不玩 |
[26:38] | We don’t have fucking games, | 我们没有这种狗屁赌局 |
[26:39] | you cocksucker! | 你个混蛋 |
[26:42] | And who the fuck are you, anyway? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[26:51] | This is who I am, | 这就是我 |
[26:52] | – you mental cunt. – Fuck… | -你个神经病 -见鬼 |
[26:56] | You put that away now. | 你赶紧把它收起来 |
[26:59] | No, no, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[27:01] | You let him be himself, Baz. | 让他释放自我 巴扎 |
[27:04] | A gunman are you, eh? | 你是枪手吗 |
[27:09] | Show me. | 开枪啊 |
[27:10] | Daveboy, | 戴维仔 |
[27:12] | don’t do this. I have a delicious hand. | 别这样 我有一手好牌 |
[27:14] | Fuck your hand. | 去你的好牌 |
[27:16] | Back up. | 退后 |
[27:17] | Show me who you are. | 有种你开枪啊 |
[27:21] | Don’t push. | 别逼我 |
[27:24] | I’m pushing, | 我就是逼你 |
[27:26] | you sister-fucking, Saxon piss drinker. | 你个该死的撒克逊喝尿人渣 |
[27:31] | Show me! | 开枪啊 |
[27:32] | – Daveboy! – Relax, Baz. | -戴维仔 -别紧张 巴扎 |
[27:34] | Just amusing myself. | 我只是在寻开心 |
[27:36] | This wee man here | 这个尿人 |
[27:38] | wouldn’t shoot me | 就算我在他那个 |
[27:41] | if I was titty-fucking | 泪汪汪的老娘身上快活 |
[27:44] | his weeping mother. | 他也不会开枪打我的 |
[27:57] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[28:00] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[28:04] | I’ll call you Archie. | 我叫你亚奇 |
[28:07] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[28:12] | Pals, eh? | 我们是朋友吧 |
[28:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:12] | Who do you work for? | 你替谁做事 |
[29:13] | I thought we agreed it’s better you don’t know too much. | 我以为我们说好了你最好别知道太多 |
[29:16] | Yeah, now I worry I know too little. | 现在我担心我知道得太少 |
[29:18] | This is deep water. | 这事没这么简单 |
[29:21] | I work for the No-Name League. | 我替无名联盟做事 |
[29:24] | – You’re joking. – Why would I make jokes? | -你在开玩笑 -我为什么要开玩笑 |
[29:26] | I thought, at worst, you’re CIA. | 我想最多大不了 你就是中情局的人 |
[29:28] | – God, no. – No? | -天啊 不是 -不是吗 |
[29:29] | You have use of an old U.S. Air Force base | 你可以使用一个附带一条八百多米跑道的 |
[29:31] | with a half-mile runway, | 美国空军旧基地 |
[29:32] | lights on, not a soul around. | 灯全亮着 却一个人都没有 |
[29:34] | You have real Chancery documents | 你手上有真正的平衡法院文件 |
[29:36] | and far too much money, and you’re American. | 一大把钱 而且你还是美国人 |
[29:38] | And you’re not CIA? | 你不是中情局的人吗 |
[29:39] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 对不起让你失望了 |
[29:40] | The No-Names write pamphlets, beat up coppers. | 无名联盟的人写小册子 殴打警察 |
[29:43] | Here’s you doing high-level espionage work for the Americans. | 而你却在这替美国人做高级间谍的工作 |
[29:46] | Sounds a bit fishy, doesn’t it? | 听起来有点可疑不是吗 |
[29:47] | I work for the No-Name League. | 我替无名联盟做事 |
[29:49] | If the leadership instructs me to work with other entities, | 如果老大叫我和其他组织合作 |
[29:52] | – I work with other entities. – Entities? | -我就和其他组织合作 -组织 |
[29:54] | I’m trying to save a good man and his work | 我在努力拯救一个好人和他的研究成果 |
[29:56] | from abuse and destruction. | 免遭他人的虐待和破坏 |
[29:58] | Isn’t that enough? | 这样不够吗 |
[30:21] | Transformers! | 瞄准变压器 |
[30:43] | You, in there! | 里面的人 |
[30:48] | Come out. | 出来 |
[30:50] | Let’s have a chat. | 我们好好聊聊 |
[30:55] | Who are these lot? | 这些是什么人 |
[30:57] | Raven Society, I’m afraid. | 应该是渡鸦社的人 |
[30:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:00] | Oh, God. You-you-you can’t let them take her. | 天啊 你不能让他们把它带走 |
[31:05] | We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[31:07] | Alfred, | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[31:09] | what’s our best move here? | 我们最好的应对办法是什么 |
[31:10] | – Surrender. – We can’t do that. | -投降 -我们不能投降 |
[31:13] | They’ll take him and the computer. | 他们会把他和电脑一起带走的 |
[31:15] | Nobody dies. That’s a good result. | 没有送命 就是最好的结果 |
[31:17] | Thurso and his work are far too precious | 瑟索和他的研究成果太宝贵了 |
[31:19] | to let fall into the hands of evil people. | 绝不能落入坏人之手 |
[31:21] | And those are evil people. | 那些都是坏人 |
[31:24] | They can’t have him. | 不能让他们带走他 |
[31:25] | They can. They have guns. | 他们可以 他们有枪 |
[31:28] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[31:31] | They can’t have him. | 不能让他们带走他 |
[31:34] | And you’re willing to die to stop that happening? | 你宁愿为了不让他们带他走而死吗 |
[31:41] | I’ll have a chat to ’em. | 我去和他们谈谈 |
[31:52] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[31:56] | A pair of cheery fuckers, us, eh? | 看看我们两个乐开花的傻蛋 |
[32:00] | Let’s get some music on. | 我们放点音乐吧 |
[32:02] | There’s a radio. | 那边有收音机 |
[32:03] | Fuck the ras-hole radio. | 别管什么该死的收音机了 |
[32:06] | I said I’m sorry. | 我说了抱歉 |
[32:08] | For fuck’s sake. | 老天爷啊 |
[32:09] | I tired, Daveboy. | 我累了 戴维仔 |
[32:12] | You’re exhausting me. | 你让我精疲力尽 |
[32:13] | – It was an accident. – It’s you, brother. | -那是意外 -是你 兄弟 |
[32:15] | – You’re the accident. – Now, fuck off. | -你才是意外 -给我滚开 |
[32:17] | You need help with the drinking. | 你需要有人帮你戒酒 |
[32:19] | I can drink fine on my own. | 我一个人喝酒很好 |
[32:24] | I trying to talk to you. | 我在和你说话 |
[32:26] | You can’t be serious for one moment? | 你就不能认真一会吗 |
[32:32] | You wee, cowering, timorous bastard. | 你个娇滴滴又胆小如鼠的混蛋 |
[32:37] | Look what you did. | 看看你干了什么 |
[32:41] | There he is. | 那个就是 |
[32:42] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[32:44] | You see me smiling? | 你看到我笑了吗 |
[32:49] | We’re even now, yeah? | 我们现在扯平了吧 |
[32:53] | Mr. MacDougal, a word! | 麦克杜格尔先生 我有事找你 |
[33:02] | The… Durex machine, | 杜蕾斯机 |
[33:05] | Mr. MacDougal, | 麦克杜格尔先生 |
[33:07] | is not your personal pig bank. | 不是你的私人储蓄罐 |
[33:11] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[33:17] | Got him. | 抬起来 |
[33:20] | Oh, that was close, eh? | 刚才好险啊 |
[33:24] | “The Durex machine, Mr. MacDougal, | 杜蕾斯机 麦克杜格尔先生 |
[33:26] | is not your personal pig bank.” | 不是你的私人储蓄罐 |
[33:29] | Daveboy, look at me! | 戴维仔 看着我 |
[33:32] | If you want to die… | 如果你想死的话 |
[33:35] | do it quickly | 痛快点 |
[33:36] | and don’t make your friends… watch. | 别让你的朋友 眼睁睁地看着 |
[33:49] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[33:54] | I’m just trying to pass the fucking time. | 我只是想消磨时间 |
[33:58] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[34:03] | I’m trying to pass the time. | 我只是想消磨时间 |
[34:52] | What’s wrong, brother? | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[34:55] | You can’t walk? | 你走不了吗 |
[35:07] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[35:16] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[35:19] | Parky, isn’t it? | 很冷对吧 |
[35:21] | You’ve a Mr. Ian Thurso in there? | 伊恩·瑟索先生在里面吗 |
[35:24] | Bring him and his belongings out here. | 把他和他的东西带出来 |
[35:26] | We’ll see he’s well looked after. | 我们会好好待他的 |
[35:28] | Looked after? | 好好待他 |
[35:29] | You’ll kill him. | 你们会杀了他 |
[35:31] | His machine’s useless without him. | 没有他 他的机器一文不值 |
[35:33] | We won’t hurt him. | 我们不会伤害他的 |
[35:35] | Honestly, mate. It’s more than my job’s worth. | 说实话 兄弟 他比我的工作都还宝贵 |
[35:37] | Not up to me, love. | 我说了不算 亲爱的 |
[35:39] | Give us a moment, and I’ll talk to my employer. | 给我们点时间 我去和我的雇主聊聊 |
[35:45] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[35:46] | A right old pickle. | 简直是食古不化 |
[35:49] | Suppose… | 假设 |
[35:50] | just suppose… I was to sort it out. | 只是假设 我能解决这个问题 |
[35:52] | Yes? | 怎么样 |
[35:53] | What would that be worth to whoever pays your bills? | 对于付你钱的人来说 这样值多少钱呢 |
[35:56] | Name a price. | 开个价吧 |
[35:58] | 10,000 quid. | 一万英镑 |
[35:59] | – Done. – Fuck. | -成交 -见鬼 |
[36:01] | This is deep water. | 这件事真的不简单 |
[36:03] | 10,000 pounds? Seriously? | 一万英镑 真的吗 |
[36:04] | What’s the plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[36:08] | Give me that gun. | 把枪给我 |
[36:17] | I talked to my boss. She said no. | 我和我老板谈过了 她不同意 |
[36:20] | No? | 不同意 |
[36:22] | These No-Names are loony bastards, aren’t they? | 无名联盟的人都是疯子对吧 |
[36:25] | She’s under strict instructions | 她所接到的明确命令是 |
[36:26] | to kill him and destroy his machine | 宁可杀掉他 毁了他的机器 |
[36:28] | rather than let ’em fall into your hands. | 也不能让他们落入你们手中 |
[36:30] | – What? – She says it’s your choice. | -什么 -她说你们自己选 |
[36:32] | Go away, | 要么走人 |
[36:33] | or I kill him, and she smashes his machine. | 要么我就杀了他 然后她毁掉他的机器 |
[36:36] | She’s in there with a hammer. | 她拿着锤子在里面 |
[36:38] | So, if you don’t fuck off, I’m gonna kill him as ordered. | 所以你们如果不滚蛋 我就照令杀了他 |
[36:42] | Smartass bastard. | 自以为是的混蛋 |
[36:45] | Look, the plane’s not landing, | 飞机没降落 |
[36:47] | so Thurso can’t leave the country. | 所以瑟索不能离开这个国家 |
[36:50] | You chaps can try again tomorrow. | 你们几个明天可以再来试试 |
[36:51] | Can’t you? There’s hope. | 对吗 总是有希望的 |
[36:54] | Long as he’s alive, of course. | 当然只要他还活着 |
[36:56] | Dead, he’s just a sad story to tell the boss. | 死了的话 只能拿坏消息跟领导交差了 |
[37:00] | And I know what that’s like. | 我知道那种后果 |
[37:04] | Can’t hang about all night. | 不能这样对峙整晚吧 |
[37:07] | Please. | 别开枪 |
[37:19] | I’m-I’m… I’m fibrillating. | 我现在还心有余悸 |
[37:20] | You’re all right. Drink some water. | 没事的 多喝点水就好 |
[37:22] | They’ve really gone? | 他们真的走了吗 |
[37:23] | No. | 没有 |
[37:24] | They’ll be waiting to ambush our car | 他们会在几公里外 |
[37:26] | a couple of miles down the road. | 等着伏击我们的车 |
[37:27] | So, then, how are we supposed to get the… ? | 那我们要怎么… |
[37:28] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[37:47] | Count to 15 slowly. | 慢慢数到十五 |
[37:51] | One. | 一 |
[37:52] | Two, three. | 二 三 |
[38:00] | 11, 12, | 十一 十二 |
[38:02] | 13, 14. | 十三 十四 |
[38:05] | 15. | 十五 |
[40:44] | I’m coming with you! | 我跟你一起走 |
[41:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:20] | Perhaps you’ll consider working with me again? | 也许你会考虑跟我再次合作 |
[41:23] | If you’ll name an acceptable price. | 如果你开一个合理的价 |
[41:24] | You need not carry a gun. | 你不需要带枪 |
[41:27] | Just driving. | 只要开车就行 |
[41:28] | That’s what you said about this job. | 你之前也是这么说的 |
[41:30] | Shit happens. | 什么事都会发生 |
[41:32] | That’s why the pay is good. | 所以薪酬高 |
[41:33] | I respect your courage and commitment, Miss Kane, | 我尊重你的勇气和承诺 凯恩小姐 |
[41:37] | but I think you work for some very dodgy people. | 但我认为你在替一些非常狡猾的人工作 |
[41:40] | On the other hand, | 然而 |
[41:41] | money is money, and I need some. | 钱终究是钱 我也确实需要 |
[41:46] | I’ll work for you. | 我会替你做事 |
[41:47] | Driving. | 帮你开车 |
[41:49] | I won’t carry a gun, | 但是我不会带枪 |
[41:50] | and you’ll be honest with me. | 而且你要和我说实话 |
[41:51] | Implying I’ve lied to you, which I haven’t, | 你在暗示我骗了你 虽然我并没有 |
[41:54] | but I take your point. | 但是我懂你的意思 |
[41:57] | No gun required. | 不需要带枪 |
[41:59] | No dishonesty. | 一定和你说实话 |
[42:01] | I’ll need you next week if you’re available. | 你下周如果有空 我需要你 |
[42:05] | I am. | 有 |
[42:07] | You’re a strange sort of soldier | 你是个奇怪的军人 |
[42:09] | who doesn’t like guns and violence. | 不喜欢带枪 又不喜欢暴力 |
[42:13] | You probably haven’t met many soldiers. | 你可能见过的军人不多 |
[42:16] | My father was a soldier. | 我父亲以前也是军人 |
[42:19] | Did he tell you about his nightmares? | 我和你说过他做的恶梦了吗 |
[42:21] | He said he slept like a baby. | 他说他睡眠很好 |
[42:24] | He was lying to you. | 他骗你的 |
[42:32] | ♪ Finished with my woman ♪ | ♪ 和我女人分手 ♪ |
[42:34] | ♪ ‘Cause she couldn’t help me with my mind ♪ | ♪ 因为她不能帮我解惑 ♪ |
[42:38] | ♪ People think I’m insane ♪ | ♪ 大家以为我疯了 ♪ |
[42:40] | ♪ Because I am frowning… ♪ | ♪ 因为我眉头紧皱 ♪ |
[42:42] | 10,000 quid, and she’s got plenty more work for us. | 一万英镑 而且她有很多活要我们做 |
[42:48] | Who did you kill? | 你杀了谁 |
[42:49] | A little bother, but nobody died. | 虽然有点麻烦 但没死人 |
[42:53] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么 |
[42:55] | Yeah, fair play, there is some bad news comes with. | 是的 没错 确实是有坏消息 |
[42:58] | Hey, don’t look at me like that, Baz. | 别这样看我 巴扎 |
[43:03] | She’s a No-Name or a CIA spook or both. | 她是无名联盟或中情局的人 或者都是 |
[43:08] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[43:10] | A dark path. | 一条不归路 |
[43:13] | But so be it. | 但是兵来将挡吧 |
[43:15] | I shall call for champagne. | 我要叫香槟喝 |
[43:21] | How was your day, anyway? | 话说 你今天怎么样 |
[43:25] | Ordinary. | 没什么特别的 |
[43:28] | Very ordinary. | 很普通的一天 |
[43:30] | ♪I must be blind.♪ | ♪我一定是瞎了♪ |
[43:49] | I thought we’d go to the park later. | 我想我们可以一会去公园 |
[43:53] | Feed the ducks. | 喂鸭子 |
[43:55] | We’ve fed ’em enough already. Fat bastards. | 我们已经喂够它们了 那些肥鸭子 |
[43:59] | Any road, looks like rain. | 不论怎样 好像要下雨了 |
[44:03] | On the rag, are you? | 大姨妈来了吧 |
[44:05] | Stuck pigs are laughing. | 血流成河了 |
[44:06] | I could run a watermill. | 多得都能开水磨坊了 |
[44:08] | You’ve got to eat eggs. | 你要吃点鸡蛋 |
[44:09] | Boil three eggs. | 煮三个鸡蛋 |
[44:11] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[44:13] | Do you want an egg? | 你要来个鸡蛋吗 |
[44:14] | No, thanks, mistress. | 不了 谢谢你 主人 |
[44:20] | I’m restless, Peg. | 我待不住了 佩吉 |
[44:22] | I’m a caged animal. | 我就是一只受困的野兽 |
[44:24] | Mind the yellow’s still runny. | 注意蛋黄要溏心的 |
[44:26] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[44:28] | There’s no one looking for us. | 没有人找我们 |
[44:30] | Been near on a month and nowt in papers. | 都快一个月了 报纸上什么都没登 |
[44:35] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[44:38] | It would be nice to get home. | 能回家还挺好的 |
[44:40] | You can go home. | 你回家吧 |
[44:42] | I’ll be off back down to London. | 我要回到伦敦去 |
[44:44] | Why? You’ve had nowt but trouble | 为什么 自从你到那里去 |
[44:45] | since you went down there. | 就没有过什么好事 |
[44:46] | There were good times. I made friends. | 我过得很快乐 我交了朋友 |
[44:48] | Like who? Like whom? Them daft Raven people? | 谁 和谁 那些愚蠢的渡鸦社的人 |
[44:52] | Esme. Esme Winikus. | 艾斯米 艾斯米·维尼克斯 |
[44:57] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[44:59] | We had a connection. | 我们心有灵犀 |
[45:01] | She likes me. | 她喜欢我 |
[45:03] | You abducted her and you locked her up, | 你绑架了她 还把她关起来 |
[45:06] | you daft bitch, she’s terrified of you. | 你个蠢贱人 她害怕你 |
[45:09] | You wouldn’t know. | 你不会懂的 |
[45:10] | You weren’t there. | 你不在场 |
[45:12] | I have to see her again. | 我一定要再见到她 |
[45:15] | She thinks you’re dead. | 她以为你死了 |
[45:17] | That’s romantic, isn’t it? | 多浪漫 是不是 |
[45:20] | Coming back to life. | 死而复生 |
[45:26] | With me new look and everything. | 新形象 新一切 |
[45:29] | You’re coming back home with me | 就算我把你绑到行李架上 |
[45:30] | if I have to lash you to the roof rack. | 也要带你一起回家 |
[45:41] | Fall in, you useless fucking shower! | 集合 你们这群废物 |
[45:45] | That’s our boys! | 我们的人 |
[45:49] | I don’t envy the Hun right now. | 我不羡慕德国佬 |
[45:52] | Never seen such a… villainous crew. | 从来就没见过这么恶毒的团队 |
[45:56] | In an hour or so, it’s going to get rather warm ’round here. | 大概一小时之后 战火就要烧到这里 |
[45:59] | So let’s show these blighters that we can take the heat | 让那帮讨厌鬼见识一下 我们能承受压力 |
[46:02] | and give it back to ’em… hotter. | 并且加倍奉还 |
[46:07] | We hold this position, come what may. | 不论发生什么 我们都要坚守阵地 |
[46:10] | I say! | 注意 |
[46:12] | Fuck me. | 该死 |
[46:14] | Steady on, Doris. | 稳住 娘娘腔 |
[46:23] | We’re on your side. | 我们是你这边的 |
[46:31] | Get you steady, Bazza. | 缓缓神 巴扎 |
[46:33] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[46:35] | ♪ A lonely mystery ♪ | ♪ 孤独的神秘 ♪ |
[46:43] | ♪ When you… ♪ | ♪ 当你… ♪ |
[46:53] | Don’t he look smart, Mr. P? | 是不是特别帅 老潘 |
[46:55] | You look like a hairdresser. | 你看起来像个理发师 |
[46:58] | Money in your pocket, | 兜里有两个半子 |
[46:59] | and you do what any common spiv would do. | 你就开始搞纨绔子弟那一套 |
[47:01] | Waste it on flash clobber and sports cars. | 大手大脚砸钱买衣服买跑车 |
[47:03] | The car’s on tick. | 车是租的 |
[47:05] | Ten pound a week. | 一周十镑 |
[47:20] | Don’t think I don’t give you credit for your progress. | 别以为我不认同你的进步 |
[47:25] | I do. | 我认同 |
[47:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:28] | Here. | 来 |
[47:30] | I do worry, though. | 不过 我很担心 |
[47:32] | – Well, you don’t need to. – No, I worry that, | -不用担心 -不 我担心 |
[47:34] | now you’re doing well enough, | 现在你做得风生水起 |
[47:35] | you’ll be thinking you’re good enough for Esme. | 就以为自己配得上艾斯米了 |
[47:40] | Never occurred to me. | 不会的 |
[47:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[47:42] | Yeah, that would be a mistake. | 那样就是犯错误 |
[47:45] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[47:47] | you’re well shot of her. | 你已经摆脱她了 |
[47:50] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[47:52] | Mark my words, son: East is East, | 儿子 记住我的话 东就是东 |
[47:55] | and West is West, and ne’er the twain. | 西就是西 永远不合体 |
[47:57] | Oh, give it a rest. | 别说了 |
[47:58] | Excuse me? | 怎么了 |
[47:59] | It was you who got shot of her. | 摆脱她的人是你 |
[48:03] | How’d you make that out? | 你怎么能说这种话 |
[48:04] | You with your anger and your bitterness. | 你用你的愤怒和痛苦 |
[48:07] | You scared the life out of her. | 把她吓得半死 |
[48:09] | And you did it on purpose, didn’t you? | 你就是故意的 对不对 |
[48:10] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[48:15] | Now what? | 怎么了 |
[48:17] | I’ve had enough of him. | 我受够了 |
[48:19] | “Never the twain” My arse. | 永远不合体个屁 |
[48:20] | Be careful now. | 你给我注意点 |
[48:21] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[48:23] | Who wants a sandwich? | 谁要吃三明治 |
[48:25] | See how he behaves, eh? | 看到他的表现了吧 |
[48:29] | Hasn’t changed. | 一点都没变 |
[48:31] | Still a belligerent little thug that doesn’t know what’s what. | 还是个不知道天高地厚的好斗小流氓 |
[48:34] | What is what? Why don’t you show me, Dad. | 天高地厚 你怎么不让我了解一下 爸 |
[48:35] | – You need showing. – Well, show me, then. | -你需要长长教训 -那就教训我 |
[48:37] | Just leave him be, Alfie. | 别招惹他了 阿尔弗 |
[48:41] | No, no, let him carry on. | 不 让他继续 |
[48:44] | Let him disrespect his father in his own house. I can take it. | 让他在自己家里对父亲不尊重 我能忍 |
[48:47] | There’s only ever been two people disrespected in this house, | 这个家里不被尊重的一直都有两个人 |
[48:50] | and you ain’t one of them, are you, Dad? Be honest. | 而你绝不是其中之一 对吧 说实话 |
[48:52] | You were a troublemaker. | 你以前是个惹祸精 |
[48:54] | You needed discipline. | 需要让你懂懂规矩 |
[48:55] | Mum need discipline, too, did she? | 我妈也需要懂规矩 是吗 |
[48:58] | Making trouble, was she? | 她也惹祸了 是吗 |
[49:01] | Alfie, leave off. | 阿尔弗 别说了 |
[49:05] | It’s between me and your father. | 那是我和你父亲之间的事 |
[49:08] | Least said, soonest mended. | 多说无益 |
[49:10] | That’s what you always say. | 你一直都这么说 |
[49:12] | It’s what I believe. | 因为我相信这个 |
[49:15] | Carry on, son. | 继续 儿子 |
[49:17] | You’re a big man now. | 你现在是男子汉了 |
[49:19] | Raise your voice. | 提高嗓门 |
[49:21] | Chastise your own father. | 责骂你亲爹 |
[49:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[49:26] | It’s all right, Mum. | 没事 妈 |
[49:28] | You’re not wrong. | 你没做错 |
[49:30] | Least said. | 我不多说了 |
[49:36] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸 |
[49:38] | I should hope you are. | 希望你是发自内心的 |
[49:45] | Esme. | 艾斯米 |
[49:48] | Alfie, what are you doing here? | 阿尔弗 你怎么来了 |
[49:50] | Come for a bus ride with me. | 跟我一起坐公交车吧 |
[49:52] | A bus ride? Why? | 坐公交车 为什么 |
[49:55] | Well, I had a car, but I got rid. | 我有辆轿车 被我处理掉了 |
[49:56] | Don’t need a car in London, do you? | 反正在伦敦也用不上轿车 是吧 |
[49:58] | I mean, where would we be going on this bus ride? | 我是说 我们坐公交车去哪里 |
[50:01] | Well, you trust me, don’t you? | 你相信我吧 |
[50:04] | No. | 不 |
[50:06] | Not really. | 不太相信 |
[50:15] | Upstairs. | 上楼 |
[50:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[50:30] | What do I think of what? | 我觉得什么怎么样 |
[50:33] | The roses and the chocolates are for you. | 玫瑰和巧克力是给你的 |
[50:38] | Thank you? | 谢谢 |
[50:40] | Alfie, what is this? | 阿尔弗 这是什么情况 |
[50:41] | I rented the place. | 我把这里租下来了 |
[50:43] | Two years up front. | 预付了两年的房租 |
[50:46] | It’s yours. | 这是你的了 |
[50:48] | Course, if you wanted me to live here, too, | 当然 如果你想让我也住这里的话 |
[50:50] | I could be persuaded. | 我也可以答应 |
[50:52] | Alfie, this is mad. | 阿尔弗 这太疯狂了 |
[50:54] | We’re not a couple. | 我们不是情侣 |
[50:56] | You left me, remember? | 你把我甩了 记得吗 |
[50:59] | No, you left me. | 不 你甩了我 |
[51:01] | I was there. You gave me the ring back and you left. | 我当时在那里 你把戒指还给我就走了 |
[51:04] | You didn’t try to stop me from going. | 我走的时候你都没拦我 |
[51:10] | I got scared. | 我害怕了 |
[51:12] | You, scared? | 你 还会害怕 |
[51:17] | All this talk of animals. | 关于野兽的那番话 |
[51:21] | I do have an animal in me. | 我心里确实有一头野兽 |
[51:25] | He’s fed me, | 从十六岁起 |
[51:26] | paid the rent, kept me alive since I was 16. | 他让我有东西吃 有地方住 活到今天 |
[51:29] | And I don’t know if there’s anybody else in there. | 我不知道心里是否还住着别人 |
[51:33] | Somebody more peaceful. | 一个更平静的人 |
[51:36] | Somebody that deserves you. | 一个配得上你的人 |
[51:42] | Anyway, I’ve decided not to worry anymore. | 不管怎样 我决定不再忧虑了 |
[51:45] | It’s a waste of time, so… | 浪费时间 所以 |
[51:47] | So, you robbed a bank. | 所以你抢银行了 |
[51:49] | Business has been good, but that’s not the point. | 生意很红火 但这个不是我要说的 |
[51:52] | Well, no, that sort of is my point, actually. | 不 其实也算是我要说的 |
[51:56] | Sorry, you’re distracting me. What’s my point? | 对不起 你打乱我思路了 我要说什么 |
[51:59] | Why are we here, Alfie? | 我们为什么来这 阿尔弗 |
[52:02] | You had the courage to go your own way | 你有勇气按自己的意愿生活 |
[52:04] | and trust yourself. | 相信自己 |
[52:07] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[52:09] | But I do now. | 但是我现在是这样了 |
[52:12] | If you’ll have me. | 愿意嫁给我吗 |
[52:27] | ♪ To everything ♪ | ♪ 世间万物 ♪ |
[52:29] | ♪ Turn, turn, turn ♪ | ♪ 不停转动 ♪ |
[52:34] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[52:38] | ♪ And a time ♪ | ♪ 总有一天 ♪ |
[52:40] | ♪ For every purpose under heaven ♪ | ♪ 每个意愿 ♪ |
[52:46] | ♪ A time to be born ♪ | ♪ 可以出生 ♪ |
[52:49] | ♪ A time to die ♪ | ♪ 可以死亡 ♪ |
[52:51] | ♪ A time to plant ♪ | ♪ 可以孕育 ♪ |
[52:53] | ♪ A time to reap ♪ | ♪ 可以收获 ♪ |
[52:55] | ♪ A time to kill ♪ | ♪ 可以杀戮 ♪ |
[52:57] | ♪ A time to heal ♪ | ♪ 可以康复 ♪ |
[52:59] | ♪ A time to laugh ♪ | ♪ 可以大笑 ♪ |
[53:01] | ♪ A time to weep. ♪ | ♪ 可以哀悼 ♪ |