| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | This woman is my sister. | 这位小姐是我姐姐 | 
| [00:12] | You followed me all the way to goddamn Europe? | 你居然一路跟我跟到了欧洲 | 
| [00:14] | I am here on business, Patricia. | 我是来出差的 帕特丽夏 | 
| [00:16] | – But you don’t know who I am? – Jason Jason Ripper. | -但你不知道我是谁吗 -杰森 杰森·锐剥 | 
| [00:18] | Would you fuck your mum to save her life? | 你会为了救你妈而上她吗 | 
| [00:21] | He didn’t want to leave Esme alone. | 他当时并不想丢下艾斯米一个人 | 
| [00:26] | But I persuaded him. | 但是我说服了他 | 
| [00:28] | This is on me. | 她的死我难辞其咎 | 
| [00:29] | This is my fault. | 是我的错 | 
| [00:30] | Esme was killed | 他们杀了艾斯米 | 
| [00:32] | to make you suffer. | 就是为了让你痛苦 | 
| [00:33] | Her killer is watching you squirm. | 凶手看着你坐立难安 | 
| [00:36] | You know who killed her? | 你知道谁杀了她 | 
| [00:37] | You’ll give me the name if I do something for you first. | 我得先为你做事 你才会告诉我他们的名字 | 
| [00:40] | I used to work for you. | 以前我替你工作过 | 
| [00:42] | You’re Lord Harwood. | 你是哈伍德勋爵 | 
| [00:44] | Lord James Harwood. | 詹姆斯·哈伍德勋爵 | 
| [00:47] | – I’m not Harwood! – Oh! All right. | -我不是哈伍德 -好吧 | 
| [00:49] | The struggle continues, but it’s not going well. | 斗争仍在持续 但是进展不太顺利 | 
| [00:52] | We’re losing the battle on the streets. | 街头一战我们要输了 | 
| [00:53] | We want a truce, and I asked them to arrange a meeting | 我们要停战 我叫他们安排见面 | 
| [00:56] | between myself and Frances Gaunt to discuss terms. | 我和弗朗西丝·冈特会讨论条件 | 
| [00:58] | Then we’ll kill her. | 然后我们就杀了她 | 
| [01:00] | I got the distinct sense they know. | 我感觉他们知道了 | 
| [01:02] | They know I’m CIA. | 他们知道我是中情局的 | 
| [01:03] | I have a job for you, | 我有个任务要给你们 | 
| [01:05] | if you’re interested. | 如果你们感兴趣的话 | 
| [01:06] | You have to succeed tonight | 如果你想要那个名字 | 
| [01:07] | if you want that name. | 你今晚一定要成功 | 
| [01:15] | Good night, ladies. | 再见 女士们 | 
| [01:21] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [01:22] | – Should I wake me dad? – No. | -我要把我爸叫起来吗 -不用 | 
| [01:27] | This will sink the bloody No-Name League for good. | 这就能彻底击垮无名联盟 | 
| [01:30] | The widow Mrs. Thwaite has been appointed | 那个寡妇 斯威特太太已被任命为 | 
| [01:32] | pro tem leader, pending elections. | 临时领袖 等待选举 | 
| [01:34] | England will soon be yours, my girl. | 英格兰马上就是你的了 宝贝 | 
| [01:49] | Civil disturbances and street violence | 无名联盟领袖 | 
| [01:52] | between left- and right-wing extremist groups | 朱利安·斯威特不明原因死亡后 | 
| [01:55] | have erupted across the nation following the unexplained death | 全国各地的左翼 | 
| [01:59] | of Julian Thwaite, | 和右翼极端组织之间 | 
| [02:01] | leader of the so-called No-Name League. | 爆发了内乱和街头暴力 | 
| [02:04] | The prime minister has issued a statement. | 首相发表了声明 | 
| [02:08] | We are facing the grave danger | 我们现在面临着 | 
| [02:10] | of outright anarchy… | 彻底无政府状态的严重危险 | 
| [02:12] | T-Turn it off. Turn it off! | 关掉 关掉 | 
| [02:14] | Turn it off, Lulu. | 关掉 鲁鲁 | 
| [02:15] | Yes, mistress. | 是的 主人 | 
| [02:17] | Law and order are the walls… | 法律和秩序是… | 
| [02:19] | Are you all right, Ginger? | 你没事吧 姜杰 | 
| [02:21] | upon which the root of democracy sits. | 民主的根基所在 | 
| [02:23] | I know that man. | 我认识那个人 | 
| [02:24] | Yeah, that was the prime minister. | 对 那是首相 | 
| [02:26] | That’s the man that hurt me. | 伤害我的人就是他 | 
| [02:28] | That’s right. It is. | 对的 就是 | 
| [02:29] | You’re remembering. | 你恢复记忆了 | 
| [02:31] | He’s remembering. | 他恢复记忆了 | 
| [02:33] | Well done. Keep thinking. | 非常好 继续想 | 
| [02:37] | Do you remember your name? | 你记得你的名字吗 | 
| [02:40] | J-James. | 詹姆斯 | 
| [02:42] | Bingo! | 对了 | 
| [02:44] | That’s right, love. You’re James. | 说得对 亲爱的 你是詹姆斯 | 
| [02:46] | James what? | 詹姆斯什么 | 
| [02:49] | James… | 詹姆斯 | 
| [02:52] | H-H-Harwood. | 哈伍德 | 
| [02:54] | James Harwood. | 詹姆斯·哈伍德 | 
| [03:00] | My name is James Harwood. | 我的名字是詹姆斯·哈伍德 | 
| [03:05] | Lord James Harwood. | 詹姆斯·哈伍德勋爵 | 
| [03:08] | Hooray! | 太好了 | 
| [03:10] | The leader of the Raven Society. | 渡鸦社的社长 | 
| [03:13] | That man… tortured me. | 那个人对我严刑拷打 | 
| [03:17] | He destroyed my life. | 他毁了我的人生 | 
| [03:21] | H-He has to die. | 他必须死 | 
| [03:26] | He has to die. | 他必须死 | 
| [04:21] | Bloody idiots. | 这帮该死的蠢货 | 
| [04:23] | You mark my words, this carries on, | 你记住我的话 再这么继续下去 | 
| [04:24] | we’ll be swimming in rivers of blood. | 我们都得泡在血海里 | 
| [04:27] | We’ll be paddling fucking canoes in it. | 在上面划独木舟 | 
| [04:29] | Assassinations, riots. | 暗杀 暴乱 | 
| [04:31] | You’d think we was French. | 不知道的还以为我们是法国人 | 
| [04:38] | You all right, Daveboy? Been in the wars again? | 你没事吧 戴维仔 又打架了 | 
| [04:41] | It’s– It’s just a scratch, pal. | 小磕碰而已 伙计 | 
| [04:49] | Yes, sir, what can I get you? | 你好 先生 喝点什么 | 
| [04:52] | I’m good, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [05:01] | I’ve been looking for you for two days. | 我已经找了你两天了 | 
| [05:04] | I was poorly. | 我不舒服 | 
| [05:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [05:07] | Well… what can I say? | 我能说什么呢 | 
| [05:10] | I cocked up, eh? | 我搞砸了 行了吧 | 
| [05:13] | One of those things. Sorry. | 其中一件事 抱歉 | 
| [05:16] | I’m sorry, “one of those things”? | 抱歉 什么叫”其中一件事” | 
| [05:17] | The wrong damn target was hit. | 目标都打错了 | 
| [05:19] | Fair play. | 好吧 | 
| [05:21] | But that wasn’t me. That was the other fella. | 但那不是我打的 是另一个家伙 | 
| [05:25] | Yes, the other fella. | 对了 另一个家伙 | 
| [05:30] | The one who helped you escape. It was… | 那个帮你脱身的人 他还真是… | 
| [05:33] | It was very kind of him. | 他还真是个好人 | 
| [05:36] | Who was that? | 他是谁 | 
| [05:39] | Couldn’t tell you. He was wearing a mask. | 没法儿告诉你 他戴着面具 | 
| [05:44] | A mystery man, eh? | 神秘人士 是吧 | 
| [05:47] | Who was he working for? | 他为谁工作 | 
| [05:50] | And how the hell would I know that? | 我怎么会知道 | 
| [05:57] | I’ll have to explain this mess to my bosses. | 我得跟我的领导们解释这堆破事 | 
| [06:00] | They’ll need answers. | 他们会需要答案 | 
| [06:03] | Any input? | 有什么要说吗 | 
| [06:04] | No. | 没有 | 
| [06:06] | Here’s my theory. | 我的推断是这样的 | 
| [06:07] | You were the assassin, | 你就是那个刺客 | 
| [06:09] | but it wasn’t Gaunt or the Raven Society | 让你去杀斯威特的 | 
| [06:10] | who asked you to kill Thwaite. | 既不是冈特或者渡鸦社 | 
| [06:12] | Nor was it the government. They have plenty of killers. | 也不是政府 他们的杀手多着呢 | 
| [06:15] | Why come to you? | 何必来找你 | 
| [06:18] | Then a name sprang to mind. | 然后一个名字出现在了我的脑海 | 
| [06:21] | I hear you’ve become close friends with John Ripper. | 我听说你跟约翰·锐剥成了好朋友 | 
| [06:24] | You’ve been spying on me. | 你一直在监视我 | 
| [06:26] | That’s not a denial. I’ll take it as a yes. | 你没否认 所以我就当你承认了 | 
| [06:30] | It was you who killed Thwaite, and Ripper who sent you. | 你杀了斯威特 而且是锐剥让你去的 | 
| [06:32] | Take it how you like. Leave me alone. | 你爱怎么想就怎么想 别来烦我 | 
| [06:37] | Now, why on Earth… | 那么锐剥到底为什么… | 
| [06:40] | would Ripper want to kill the leader of the No-Name League? | 想杀无名联盟的老大呢 | 
| [06:45] | What’s in it for him? | 这对他有什么好处 | 
| [06:47] | It’s puzzling. | 真是让人摸不着头脑 | 
| [06:49] | I suspect he’s working for somebody else. | 我猜他另有上级 | 
| [06:53] | Don’t suppose he told you, did he, who he’s working for? | 他应该没告诉你 他的上级是谁吧 | 
| [06:57] | You ask a lot of questions, Mr. Wayne. | 你的问题真多 韦恩先生 | 
| [07:00] | Are you sure you want the answers? | 你确定你想知道答案吗 | 
| [07:03] | Well… that sounded vaguely like a threat. | 这口气貌似是在威胁我 | 
| [07:07] | I don’t make threats. | 我不威胁人 | 
| [07:08] | Why tell people what you’re going to do? | 为什么要把自己的下一步行动告诉别人呢 | 
| [07:11] | You may have started a civil war. | 你可能挑起了内战 | 
| [07:13] | Haven’t you done enough harm already? | 你造成的损失还不够多吗 | 
| [07:15] | I don’t want you to get hurt. | 我是不想让你受到伤害 | 
| [07:17] | I can’t say the same for my friends. | 我的朋友们可就不一定了 | 
| [07:19] | Some of them aren’t as gentle as I am. | 他们中有些人可没我这么好脾气 | 
| [07:22] | You’re not scaring me, Alfred. | 你吓不到我的 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [07:25] | I have friends like that, too. | 我也有那样的朋友 | 
| [07:37] | Cheeky… fuck. | 不要脸 贱人 | 
| [07:41] | What friends has he got? | 他能有什么朋友 | 
| [07:42] | He means the CIA. | 他指的是中情局 | 
| [07:46] | Get to fuck. | 去他的 | 
| [07:47] | He’s only posing as a No-Name League activist. | 他只是伪装成无名联盟的激进分子而已 | 
| [07:49] | He’s an American agent. CIA. | 他是个美国特工 中情局的人 | 
| [07:52] | – Evening, Daveboy. – All right. | -晚上好 戴维仔 -晚上好 | 
| [07:54] | Alfie. | 阿尔弗 | 
| [07:56] | Same again? | 还是老样子吗 | 
| [07:57] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [07:58] | And a bag of crisps. | 再来包薯片 | 
| [08:03] | Bastard. | 混蛋 | 
| [08:06] | What– What’s got to her? | 哪儿又惹到她了 | 
| [08:08] | What’s wrong with asking for crisps? | 要包薯片而已 有什么问题吗 | 
| [08:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:26] | Want some? There’s plenty. | 想来点吗 我做了好多 | 
| [08:31] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [08:33] | I did my part. | 我完成了任务 | 
| [08:36] | You promised me a name. | 你答应过告诉我一个名字 | 
| [08:38] | I did. | 没错 | 
| [08:40] | If there was an angel on your shoulder, she’d say, | 如果你的肩上有个天使 她会说 | 
| [08:44] | “Turn away now, Alfie. Walk away. | “现在离开吧 阿尔弗 不要再管 | 
| [08:48] | Serenity is the best revenge.” | 平静就是最好的报复” | 
| [08:52] | She’d be wrong. | 那她就错了 | 
| [08:54] | So long as you’re sure. | 既然你这么确定 | 
| [08:59] | Go and see Baroness Ortsey, at Bethlehem Royal Hospital. | 去见伯利恒皇家医院的奥特悉男爵夫人 | 
| [09:04] | She’ll tell you who killed Esme. | 她会告诉你是谁杀了艾斯米 | 
| [09:06] | Who’s Baroness Ortsey? | 谁是奥特悉男爵夫人 | 
| [09:09] | The baroness is… | 与其问她是”谁” | 
| [09:12] | more of a “what” than a “who.” | 不如问男爵夫人是”什么东西” | 
| [09:34] | I’m here to see Baroness Ortsey. | 我来见奥特悉男爵夫人 | 
| [09:37] | Fill out an application. | 填写这张申请表 | 
| [09:39] | We’ll process your request in due course | 我们会在适当的时候处理你的申请 | 
| [09:41] | and contact you by post. | 然后通过信函和你联系 | 
| [09:43] | I haven’t got time for that. I need to see her now. | 我没有那么多时间 我现在就得见她 | 
| [09:45] | That won’t be possible, sir. | 这是不可能的 先生 | 
| [09:49] | John Ripper sent me. | 约翰·锐剥让我来的 | 
| [10:26] | Good morning, ma’am. | 早上好 女士 | 
| [10:31] | Good morning, Matron. | 早上好 护士长 | 
| [10:34] | Good morning, young man. | 早上好 年轻人 | 
| [10:37] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [10:38] | Alfred Pennyworth. | 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 | 
| [10:40] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 | 
| [10:41] | Alfred Pennyworth. | 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 | 
| [10:44] | I like your voice, Alfred Pennyworth. | 我喜欢你的声音 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 | 
| [10:47] | How can I help you, Alfred? | 找我什么事 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [10:49] | Why are you in there? What did you do? | 你为什么在那里面 你做了什么 | 
| [10:53] | Oh, horrors, my dear, horrors. | 很恐怖的事情 亲爱的 很恐怖的事情 | 
| [10:57] | Don’t ask again or I’ll tell you. | 别再问了 再问我就说了 | 
| [10:58] | You’ll wish you didn’t know. | 你会后悔的 | 
| [11:00] | Why are you here, Alfred? | 你为什么在这 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [11:04] | John Ripper said you can tell me who killed my fiance. | 约翰·锐剥说你可以告诉我是谁杀了我的未婚妻 | 
| [11:08] | But now you’re here, you have doubts. | 但你来了之后觉得不太相信 | 
| [11:10] | Well, I was expecting, you know, an informer. | 我本来以为你是个线人 | 
| [11:15] | You’re a fortune teller, aren’t you? | 你是个算命的对吧 | 
| [11:17] | Oh, dear me, no. | 我才不是 | 
| [11:19] | I’m a witch. Different. | 我是个女巫 和算命不一样 | 
| [11:22] | I don’t believe in witches and ghosts and all that malarkey. | 我才不相信什么女巫什么鬼魂的屁话 | 
| [11:26] | The truth doesn’t care what you believe. | 事实和你是否相信无关 | 
| [11:28] | All right, then, | 好吧 | 
| [11:29] | who killed my fiance? | 是谁杀了我未婚妻 | 
| [11:31] | Tell me, and I’ll cross your palm with silver. | 告诉我我就给你钱 | 
| [11:33] | Sarcasm is a very ugly form of wit. | 讽刺是智慧的一种丑陋的形态 | 
| [11:36] | And I don’t know who killed your fiance. | 我不知道是谁杀了你的未婚妻 | 
| [11:38] | So you’re wasting my time then. | 你是在浪费我的时间 | 
| [11:40] | Actually, you’re wasting mine. | 事实上是你在浪费我的时间 | 
| [11:42] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 | 
| [11:44] | Who is the other woman? | 另一个女人是谁 | 
| [11:52] | – What do you mean by that? – What I say. | -你刚刚是什么意思 -我想说的是 | 
| [11:55] | I… get a very strong feeling there’s another woman involved | 我有一种强烈的感觉 你未婚妻的谋杀案 | 
| [11:59] | in the murder of your fiance. | 还牵扯到另外一个女人 | 
| [12:01] | Who is she? | 她是谁 | 
| [12:05] | There is no other woman. | 没有别的女人 | 
| [12:07] | Then I’m mistaken. | 那就是我弄错了 | 
| [12:08] | Never mind. | 别在意 | 
| [12:14] | You’re very good… at standing still and silent. | 你很擅长一动不动的站着保持沉默 | 
| [12:18] | That’s a wonderful gift. | 这是个很棒的天赋 | 
| [12:19] | Go on. | 继续 | 
| [12:21] | Go on? | 继续 | 
| [12:23] | Do your hocus-pocus. | 继续耍你的花招 | 
| [12:27] | No, I won’t. | 我不说了 | 
| [12:28] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [12:29] | You’re rude and cynical, and I don’t want to help you. | 你很粗鲁而且愤世嫉俗 我不想帮助你 | 
| [12:32] | – I apologize. – Not good enough. | -我道歉 -还不足矣 | 
| [12:35] | Well, what do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 | 
| [12:36] | Say, “Please, Madame, help me. I’ll do anything.” | 说”求你了夫人 帮帮我 让我做什么都行” | 
| [12:44] | Please, Madame, help me. I’ll do anything. | 求你了夫人 帮帮我 让我做什么都行 | 
| [12:46] | Very well. I’ll help you, | 很好 我会帮你的 | 
| [12:49] | but first, you must prove your faith in me. | 但你得先证明你对我的信心 | 
| [12:52] | How? | 怎么证明 | 
| [12:53] | When the moon is full, | 月圆之时 | 
| [12:56] | bring me a red rose | 带给我一朵红玫瑰 | 
| [12:59] | and the left hand of a murderer. | 还有一只杀人犯的左手 | 
| [13:01] | And I’ll tell you all you need to know. | 我就把你想知道的一切都告诉你 | 
| [13:05] | Give over. | 想得美 | 
| [13:07] | How about some toad’s eyeballs? | 要不要再来点蟾蜍的眼珠 | 
| [13:09] | You’re a nutcase, you are, or a bloody liar. | 你要么是个疯子 要么是个骗子 | 
| [13:12] | Either way, I’m a mug. | 不管是什么 我都上当了 | 
| [13:15] | You’ll be back, Alfred. | 你会回来的 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [13:19] | You’ll be back. | 你会回来的 | 
| [13:30] | Good to see you, Thomas. | 很高兴见到你 托马斯 | 
| [13:33] | Good to see you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 长官 | 
| [13:35] | The folks back home are eager to hear what went wrong | 美国的同事很想知道从你的角度来看 | 
| [13:37] | with the Gaunt operation from your perspective. | 针对冈特的行动是哪里出了问题 | 
| [13:40] | Why it wasn’t Gaunt assassinated? | 冈特为什么没有被刺杀 | 
| [13:43] | Well, my man cocked it up. | 我的人办砸了 | 
| [13:46] | One of those things. | 就是这样 | 
| [13:48] | I was… very upset at first, | 一开始我很失望 | 
| [13:51] | but then I analyzed the situation, and I find… | 但我分析了当时的情况 | 
| [13:54] | I can’t blame myself. | 我觉得我不能怪我 | 
| [13:57] | Not entirely. | 不全怪我 | 
| [13:59] | In fact, I rather blame the Company. | 事实上我宁愿怪公司 | 
| [14:03] | I should have been informed about all of your plans. | 你们应该把所有的计划都告诉我 | 
| [14:05] | Should you indeed? Explain. | 是吗 解释一下 | 
| [14:08] | I asked myself, who ordered the death of Julian Thwaite? | 我想了想 是谁下令杀死朱利安·斯威特的 | 
| [14:12] | Not Gaunt and the Raven Society. | 不是冈特和渡鸦社 | 
| [14:15] | Not Downing Street or the queen. | 不是唐宁街 也不是女王 | 
| [14:17] | No? | 不是吗 | 
| [14:18] | The Thwaites were a team. | 斯威特一家是一个团队 | 
| [14:20] | Why kill one of them when you should kill both? | 既然能一箭双雕 又何必杀一了之呢 | 
| [14:23] | Who benefits from such an odd arrangement? | 谁能从这种奇怪的安排中获益 | 
| [14:26] | Only one person– Undine Thwaite. | 只有一个人 乌狄妮·斯威特 | 
| [14:29] | She becomes undisputed leader of the League. | 毫无疑问 她坐上了社长的宝座 | 
| [14:31] | Thin reasoning. | 这个理由站不住脚 | 
| [14:33] | Oh, I have other evidence. | 我还有其他的证据 | 
| [14:34] | I’m just giving you the bones here. | 我只是列出几个论点而已 | 
| [14:36] | If she did kill her husband, she’s one of two things. | 如果她真杀了她丈夫 她就应验了两点之一 | 
| [14:39] | A reckless fool, | 她要么是鲁莽行事的傻蛋 | 
| [14:41] | or a woman with powerful friends backing her play. | 要么是有人做强大后盾的女人 | 
| [14:44] | From which I conclude | 我的结论是 | 
| [14:45] | Undine Thwaite and the U.S. government | 乌狄妮·斯威特和美国政府 | 
| [14:47] | conspired together to kill Julian Thwaite. | 一起密谋杀死了朱利安·斯威特 | 
| [14:50] | Interesting idea. | 有意思的观点 | 
| [14:52] | That’s not a denial. | 你没否认 | 
| [14:55] | I can tell you… | 我可以告诉你 | 
| [14:57] | that we have an asset very close to Undine Thwaite. | 我们有一个和乌狄妮·斯威特非常亲近的内应 | 
| [14:59] | We control her. | 她在我们的掌控之下 | 
| [15:00] | Your asset’s John Ripper. | 你的内应是约翰·锐剥 | 
| [15:02] | I can’t confirm ordeny that. | 我既不能证实也不否认 | 
| [15:05] | Now you get to clean up the mess. | 去收拾好你的残局吧 | 
| [15:07] | The U.S. congressional elections are coming up. | 美国国会选举即将到来 | 
| [15:10] | America needs at least six months | 美国至少需要欧洲 | 
| [15:11] | of peace and quiet in Europe. | 维持六个月的和平与平静 | 
| [15:13] | So we need a truce between the Ravens and the No-Names. | 所以我们需要渡鸦社和无名联盟两方休战 | 
| [15:19] | That’s an executive operational memo. | 这是领导层的决策文件 | 
| [15:21] | In the next few days, | 接下来的几天 | 
| [15:22] | Undine Thwaite will arrange another meeting with Gaunt. | 乌狄妮·斯威特将会安排与冈特再次会面 | 
| [15:25] | Our asset will make sure you’ll be there | 我们的内应会确保 | 
| [15:27] | as one of Thwaite’s team. | 你以斯威特手下的身份出席 | 
| [15:29] | This time, she’ll offer Gaunt a sincere and reasonable truce. | 这次 她会向冈特提出真诚合理的休战协议 | 
| [15:32] | If Gaunt accepts, well and good. | 如果冈特接受 万事大吉 | 
| [15:34] | If she refuses, she has to go. | 如果她不接受 就必须铲除她 | 
| [15:36] | Last time we spoke, Gaunt was dead at any price. | 上次我们见面时 冈特坚定地拒绝一切条件 | 
| [15:38] | She’s scared now. | 她现在害怕了 | 
| [15:39] | Nearly dying will do that. | 濒临死亡就够了 | 
| [15:41] | She’ll be more flexible. | 她会变通一点的 | 
| [15:42] | If Gaunt plays ball, she lives. | 如果冈特乖乖合作 就能保住小命 | 
| [15:44] | If not, you take her out. | 如果不合作 你就把她干掉 | 
| [15:49] | Me? | 我吗 | 
| [15:51] | Personally? | 亲自动手吗 | 
| [15:52] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [15:56] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [15:58] | I am. | 我准备好了 | 
| [16:06] | You tricked me! | 你骗我 | 
| [16:08] | How’s that? | 此话怎讲 | 
| [16:10] | The old lady’s a nutter. | 那老太太是个疯子 | 
| [16:11] | Thinks she’s a bloody witch. | 我觉得她是个巫婆 | 
| [16:12] | And you don’t believe her? | 你不相信她吗 | 
| [16:14] | ‘Course I bloody don’t. | 我当然不信 | 
| [16:15] | There’s no such thing as witches. | 天下根本没有女巫这回事 | 
| [16:17] | Sincerely, Alfie. | 没错 阿尔弗 | 
| [16:19] | I know the baroness can help you if you give her a chance. | 我知道男爵夫人能帮你 只要你给她机会 | 
| [16:24] | If you have a little faith. | 只要你有一点信心 | 
| [16:26] | You tricked me, Mr. Ripper. | 你骗了我 锐剥先生 | 
| [16:28] | Suppose I did. | 假设我骗了你 | 
| [16:31] | What then? | 那又如何 | 
| [16:36] | Well, then, I’m very disappointed in you. | 那我对你非常地失望 | 
| [16:42] | That’s life. | 人生如此 | 
| [16:44] | I’m an undertaker. | 我是个承办丧事的 | 
| [16:46] | Nobody I meet is happy. | 和我见面的人都不会开心 | 
| [16:56] | It’s so good to see you out and about again, Alfie. | 很高兴看到你又出门了 阿尔弗 | 
| [16:58] | Isn’t it, Mr. P? | 是吧 老潘 | 
| [16:59] | Yes, it is. | 是的 | 
| [17:02] | Only… | 只是 | 
| [17:03] | you seem so angry. | 你似乎满腔怒火 | 
| [17:06] | Are you angry? | 你很生气吗 | 
| [17:08] | Me? Angry? No. | 我 生气 没有 | 
| [17:10] | I’m your mother, Alfie. | 我是你母亲 阿尔弗 | 
| [17:11] | I know your moods. | 我了解你的情绪 | 
| [17:15] | You’ve every… every right to be upset | 你经历这么多之后 | 
| [17:18] | after what you’ve been through, son. | 心里难受是很正常的 儿子 | 
| [17:20] | So long as you don’t… go back to lolling in bed. | 只要你别再躺回床上窝着就行 | 
| [17:24] | What are you trying to say? | 你们想说什么 | 
| [17:25] | We’re worried, Alfie. | 我们很担心 阿尔弗 | 
| [17:27] | All this running about with John Ripper. | 和约翰·锐剥一起晨跑的事 | 
| [17:30] | I don’t like to speak ill of anyone, | 我不喜欢说人坏话 | 
| [17:32] | but he is not a good man. | 但他不是好人 | 
| [17:33] | I’m sorry, but he’s not. He’s… | 对不起 但他不是好人 他是… | 
| [17:37] | Well, I wouldn’t like to say what he is. | 我也不喜欢说道他的为人 | 
| [17:39] | He’s a bad influence. | 近墨者黑 | 
| [17:41] | Oh, don’t worry, Mum. | 别担心 妈 | 
| [17:43] | I know what he is, and he’s got no influence over me. | 我知道他的为人 他影响不了我 | 
| [17:46] | I’m done with him, and all that dark shit. | 我和他 还有那些黑帮的事再无瓜葛了 | 
| [17:49] | Got to look on the bright side. | 要从好的方面去想 | 
| [17:50] | Well, I’m very glad to hear it. | 听你这么说我很高兴 | 
| [17:55] | You’ve no need of friends like that, son. | 你不需要这样的朋友 儿子 | 
| [18:00] | You’ve got family that loves you. | 你有爱你的家人 | 
| [18:04] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [18:06] | You remember that. | 记住这点 | 
| [18:10] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [18:19] | I’m sorry I’ve been such a burden since… | 对不起 在艾斯米遇害之后 | 
| [18:23] | …since Esme died. | 我变成了累赘 | 
| [18:27] | I’m gonna change. | 我会改变的 | 
| [18:29] | I’m gonna get me old job back, start again. | 我会干回老本行 从头再来 | 
| [18:32] | Put the past behind me. | 跟过去告别 | 
| [18:47] | Yes? | 什么事 | 
| [18:49] | Got it. | 好的 | 
| [18:52] | On my way. | 马上过去 | 
| [19:20] | God. | 天啊 | 
| [19:22] | Christ. | 我的天 | 
| [19:27] | Hi, little brother. | 你好啊 弟弟 | 
| [19:28] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [19:32] | Is that a real gun? | 这是真枪吗 | 
| [19:34] | Patricia, what are you doing here? | 帕特丽夏 你怎么来了 | 
| [19:37] | I need money, and you have some. | 我需要钱 你有钱 | 
| [19:39] | Why have you got a gun? | 你为什么会有枪 | 
| [19:40] | – Why are you back in London? – The air is damp. | -你怎么回伦敦了 -因为空气湿润 | 
| [19:43] | Good for the complexion. | 对皮肤有好处 | 
| [19:44] | Why the fuck do you always stay in these ghastly hotel rooms? | 你为什么总是住在这种阴森森的酒店房里 | 
| [19:47] | – Why don’t you buy a place? – This is not convenient. | -你为什么不买间房子 -现在我不方便 | 
| [19:49] | – I have an urgent business meeting right now. – Don’t worry. | -我赶着去开一个紧急会议要 -别担心 | 
| [19:52] | I’m not staying. | 我没打算待在这里 | 
| [19:54] | 500 pounds should be enough. | 五百镑就够了 | 
| [19:55] | I can’t give you any money, Patricia. | 我不能给你钱 帕特丽夏 | 
| [19:57] | You’ll spend it on drugs. | 你只会拿去买毒品 | 
| [19:58] | And I can’t look after you right now. | 而且我现在没法照顾你 | 
| [19:59] | Who asked you to look after me? | 谁叫你照顾我了 | 
| [20:01] | I distinctly told you to leave me the fuck alone, did I not? | 我不是清楚地告诉过你 叫你离我远点吗 | 
| [20:06] | I believe I did. | 我肯定我说了 | 
| [20:07] | Just give me some money and let me go. | 你给我点钱 让我走就行了 | 
| [20:11] | I love you, Pat. I don’t want you to die. | 我爱你 小帕 我不想看你死 | 
| [20:13] | That’s so cute. | 你真是太暖了 | 
| [20:14] | Why are you so unhappy? | 你为什么这么不开心 | 
| [20:17] | Fuck you. | 去你的 | 
| [20:24] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [20:38] | Thank goodness you’re home. | 太好了 你在家 | 
| [20:40] | May we come in? | 我们能进来吗 | 
| [20:43] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [20:46] | This is my sister, Patricia. | 这是我姐姐帕特丽夏 | 
| [20:49] | – Watch yourself– okay. – Is she okay? | -小心点 -她没事吧 | 
| [20:51] | Yep, she’s fine. | 她没事 | 
| [20:52] | She’s drunk and stoned and pathetic. | 她喝多了 吸嗨了 可悲至极 | 
| [20:56] | Fuck off, you sanctimonious cocksucker. | 滚开 你个虚伪的混蛋 | 
| [20:58] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [21:00] | Well, I know this is a terrible imposition, | 我知道这个要求很过分 | 
| [21:02] | but, uh, I have urgent business to attend to | 但我有急事要赶着去处理 | 
| [21:04] | and I can’t leave her alone in this state. | 但我不能让她这样子一个待着 | 
| [21:06] | She’s liable to do… anything. | 她什么事都有可能做得出 | 
| [21:10] | Could I leave her with you for a few hours? | 你能帮我照看她几个小时吗 | 
| [21:12] | I’m kind of busy. | 我有点忙 | 
| [21:14] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [21:15] | She won’t cause you any trouble. | 她不会给你惹麻烦的 | 
| [21:17] | Well, you just said she’s liable to do anything. | 你刚才说她什么事都有可能做得出 | 
| [21:18] | Well, nothing you can’t handle. | 没有什么是你搞不定的 | 
| [21:20] | I really don’t have anyone else to turn to, | 我真的没有其他人可以求助了 | 
| [21:21] | you being a woman of the world, so to speak. | 你是一个通情达理的女人 可以这么说 | 
| [21:28] | How long will you be gone? | 你多久会回来 | 
| [21:29] | Not long. | 不会太久 | 
| [21:30] | Thank you so much. It’s… | 非常感谢你 你… | 
| [21:32] | …really very decent of you. | 你真是个大好人 | 
| [21:33] | Where the fuck are we? | 我们到底在哪里 | 
| [21:38] | Now… | 还有 | 
| [21:41] | she doesn’t know anything about our work together. | 她对我们的合作毫不知情 | 
| [21:45] | Nothing. | 完全不知道 | 
| [21:46] | How do I know you? | 我是怎么认识你的 | 
| [21:47] | Yes, that’s a good question. | 对 这是个好问题 | 
| [21:51] | Would you mind very much if you’re an ex-girlfriend? | 如果说你是前女友 你会介意吗 | 
| [21:53] | I can’t think of a more plausible story. | 我想不出什么更有可信度的故事了 | 
| [21:56] | Did you dump me or did I dump you? | 是你甩了我 还是我甩了你 | 
| [22:01] | Does it matter? | 这个重要吗 | 
| [22:04] | She looks like the kind of woman who’ll ask. | 她看着像个会八卦的女人 | 
| [22:07] | Well, I, I guess you dumped me. | 那要不 你甩了我吧 | 
| [22:11] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 | 
| [22:13] | Pat, this is Martha Kane, an old friend of mine. | 小帕 这是玛莎·凯恩 我的老朋友 | 
| [22:17] | Now, she’s gonna look after you while I’m at work. | 我工作的时候她会照顾你 | 
| [22:20] | Please behave yourself. | 拜托你听话些 | 
| [22:23] | All right, I have to go. | 好了 我得走了 | 
| [22:25] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [22:29] | Oh, Lord… | 我的天 | 
| [22:38] | Who are you, again? | 你是谁来着 | 
| [22:40] | – Martha. – “Martha.” | -玛莎 -玛莎 | 
| [22:44] | Not Tommy’s usual type at all. | 一点也不像汤米平时喜欢的类型 | 
| [22:48] | What’s his usual type? | 他平时喜欢什么类型 | 
| [22:50] | You know, pretty little girls. | 就是 漂亮的小姑娘 | 
| [22:55] | You’re more of a “modern young woman,” aren’t you? | 你更像是”时尚女青年” 对吧 | 
| [22:59] | I bet you have an interesting job | 我打赌你还有份有趣的工作 | 
| [23:03] | and all that crap. | 以及之类的什么破事 | 
| [23:06] | What makes you think Thomas and I went out? | 你为什么会觉得托马斯和我在一起过 | 
| [23:08] | Why else would you let him use you like this? | 不然你为什么会让他这样利用你 | 
| [23:11] | You got me there. | 这话倒是不假 | 
| [23:13] | Still pining for him, huh? | 你还惦记着他 是吧 | 
| [23:17] | Actually, I dumped him. | 其实是我甩了他 | 
| [23:20] | I’m gonna make some coffee. Would you like a cup? | 我打算煮点咖啡 你要来一杯吗 | 
| [23:23] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [23:26] | You dumped him, huh? | 你甩了他 是吗 | 
| [23:29] | – Really? – Why not? | -真的吗 -怎么了 | 
| [23:32] | Billionaire society stud Thomas Wayne does not get dumped. | 花花公子托马斯·韦恩才不会被甩 | 
| [23:36] | Well, there’s always a first time. | 凡事总会有第一次 | 
| [23:38] | Well, aren’t you fierce? | 你还真是厉害 | 
| [23:44] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 | 
| [23:46] | Uh, around 7:00. | 七点左右 | 
| [23:48] | What day is it? | 今天是周几 | 
| [23:50] | Friday. | 周五 | 
| [23:51] | Yay. | 万岁 | 
| [23:54] | Do you like parties, Martha? | 你喜欢派对吗 玛莎 | 
| [24:06] | Fabulous, huh? | 非常棒 对吧 | 
| [24:09] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这个人到底是谁 | 
| [24:10] | Aleister is a… whosit, a satanist. | 阿莱斯特是个 什么来着 撒旦教徒 | 
| [24:13] | A satanist? | 撒旦教徒 | 
| [24:14] | Don’t worry, he’s cool. Nobody minds. | 别担心 他人很好 没人介意 | 
| [24:16] | He’s very fashionable. | 他非常时尚 | 
| [24:20] | I don’t know about this. | 我不确定这样好不好 | 
| [24:22] | You’re not scared, are you? | 你不会是害怕了吧 | 
| [24:25] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [24:27] | Well, then… | 那就得了 | 
| [24:50] | Patricia. | 帕特丽夏 | 
| [24:53] | Kiss me, you creature. | 吻我 你这尤物 | 
| [25:01] | Hello, beast. | 你好啊 野兽 | 
| [25:03] | Who’s this? | 这是哪位 | 
| [25:04] | This is my dear friend Martha. | 这是我的好朋友玛莎 | 
| [25:07] | – This is Aleister Crowley. – How do you do? | -这位是阿莱斯特·克劳利 -你好 | 
| [25:13] | Oh, I love her already. | 我已经爱上她了 | 
| [25:16] | We shall be great friends, Martha. | 我们会是很好的朋友 玛莎 | 
| [25:19] | Time will tell, Mr. Crowley. | 时间会检验一切 克劳利先生 | 
| [25:21] | Oh, she’s priceless. | 她还真是无价之宝 | 
| [25:23] | Thank you so much for bringing her, Patricia. | 多谢你带她来 帕特丽夏 | 
| [25:26] | Eat, drink, be happy. | 随意吃喝 纵情玩乐 | 
| [25:30] | Isn’t he a scream? | 他是不是特有趣 | 
| [25:32] | Uh, let’s not stay too long. | 我们就别久留了 | 
| [25:34] | You’re worse than my fucking brother. | 你比我那该死的弟弟还无聊 | 
| [25:39] | Live a little. | 享受一下 | 
| [25:43] | Patricia… | 帕特丽夏 | 
| [25:44] | Can’t. Busy. | 我不听 忙着呢 | 
| [26:08] | Are you clear on what’s to be done? | 你清楚该做什么吧 | 
| [26:13] | Uh-huh. | 清楚 | 
| [26:31] | Not dancing, Martha? | 不跳舞吗 玛莎 | 
| [26:32] | Not my thing. | 我不喜欢 | 
| [26:34] | What is your thing? | 你喜欢什么 | 
| [26:37] | I’m not sure I really have a thing. | 我不确定我还有喜欢的东西 | 
| [26:39] | Oh, everyone has a thing. | 每个人都有喜欢的东西 | 
| [26:41] | My thing is love. | 我喜欢的就是爱 | 
| [26:45] | That’s not very satanic. | 那倒不是很撒旦教 | 
| [26:47] | On the contrary. | 正相反 | 
| [26:49] | Satan is love. | 撒旦就是爱 | 
| [26:51] | One of us has been misinformed. | 我们中肯定有一个是被教错了 | 
| [26:54] | In your heart, you know I’m right. | 在你心里 你知道我是对的 | 
| [26:57] | In your heart, you worship Satan just as I do. | 在你心里 你跟我一样崇拜撒旦 | 
| [27:01] | Every beautiful woman does. | 每个漂亮女人都是 | 
| [27:03] | Wow. | 天啊 | 
| [27:05] | You move fast. | 你出招很快 | 
| [27:07] | This, uh, warlock routine, | 这些术士套路 | 
| [27:10] | it’s all an elaborate act, right? | 都是精心设计过的吧 | 
| [27:12] | Yes, of course. | 没错 | 
| [27:14] | Every life is an elaborate act. Isn’t yours? | 每一段人生都是精心设计的 不是吗 | 
| [27:16] | I mean, you don’t really worship Satan, do you? | 你不是真的崇拜撒旦吧 | 
| [27:20] | It’s a fancy way to seduce women. | 这是个泡妞的好方法 | 
| [27:22] | You think I’m trying to seduce you? | 你认为我想泡你吗 | 
| [27:24] | I think you’d try to seduce a dead horse. | 我认为你是在做无用功 | 
| [27:26] | That’s funny. I think you’re trying to seduce me. | 真好笑 我认为你想泡我 | 
| [27:30] | Those sad eyes are pulling me in. | 这对伤感的双眸吸引着我 | 
| [27:32] | I’m trying very hard to resist. | 我很努力地想要拒绝 | 
| [27:35] | Broken-winged romantics | 受伤折翼的浪漫 | 
| [27:38] | are a fatal weakness of mine. | 是我致命的弱点 | 
| [27:42] | Is that right? | 是吗 | 
| [27:45] | It’s so easy to make them happy and whole. | 要让受伤的翅膀快乐愈合易如反掌 | 
| [27:49] | But then it’s so easy to break them again. | 然后再次折断同样简单 | 
| [28:35] | I’m sorry about your husband, Mrs. Thwaite. | 节哀顺变 斯威特太太 | 
| [28:39] | I shan’t expect you to believe me, | 我不指望你会相信我 | 
| [28:40] | but it wasn’t our doing. | 但那不是我们所为 | 
| [28:42] | I don’t believe you, but I will forgive you. | 我不相信你 但我会原谅你 | 
| [28:46] | I’m not entirely blameless myself. | 我也不是毫无责任 | 
| [28:47] | I hope you’ll forgive me, too. | 希望你也会原谅我 | 
| [28:50] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [28:52] | Do you have children, Mrs. Gaunt? | 你有孩子吗 冈特女士 | 
| [28:53] | – Dogs. – Oh. What kind? | -有狗 -什么品种 | 
| [28:55] | Two lurchers, various spaniels. | 两只猎犬 不同种类的西班牙猎犬 | 
| [28:58] | We have golden Labs. | 我们有金毛拉布拉多犬 | 
| [29:00] | Dogs are wonderful, aren’t they? | 狗狗真是神奇的动物对吧 | 
| [29:02] | So simple and honest. | 简单又真诚 | 
| [29:05] | They also eat shit. | 但是它们也吃屎 | 
| [29:07] | Let’s forgo the small talk, shall we? | 我们就别客套了 有话直说吧 | 
| [29:10] | Your organization is in a wretched shambles. | 你的组织简直是一盘散沙 | 
| [29:13] | So you want to call a truce. | 所以你想停战 | 
| [29:16] | Sincerely this time? | 这次是真心的吗 | 
| [29:18] | We do. Sincerely. | 我们是真心的 | 
| [29:21] | Let’s put the past behind us, Mrs. Gaunt. | 让我们既往不咎吧 冈特女士 | 
| [29:23] | Let’s show the world what can be done | 我们让这个世界看看 | 
| [29:25] | when two women reason together. | 两个女人理智联手时 所能取得的成就 | 
| [29:28] | Let’s make peace. | 我们和解吧 | 
| [29:30] | The country’s descending into barbarous bloody depravity. | 这个国家正向残暴堕落的地步衰落 | 
| [29:35] | We must turn back before it’s too late. | 我们必须扭转局面 不然就太迟了 | 
| [29:38] | I agree. I agree with all my heart. | 我同意 真心诚意地同意 | 
| [29:41] | First things first. | 当务之急 | 
| [29:43] | Order your grubby thugs off the streets immediately, | 命令你那些可鄙的暴徒立刻撤离街道 | 
| [29:48] | and I’ll do the same. | 然后我也会这么做 | 
| [29:50] | I suggest we draft a-a brief joint statement | 我建议我们尽快起草一份简短的联合声明 | 
| [29:54] | for the newspapers as soon as possible. | 刊登在报纸上 | 
| [29:56] | Then we’ll-we’ll hash out the nuts and bolts later. | 然后我们稍后再讨论具体细节 | 
| [30:00] | Wonderful. | 很好 | 
| [30:02] | I’m so happy, Mrs. Gaunt. | 我非常开心 冈特女士 | 
| [30:08] | May I hug you? | 我能抱抱你吗 | 
| [30:11] | If you must. | 行吧 | 
| [30:29] | Oh. Hi, Martha. | 玛莎你好 | 
| [30:32] | Patricia. | 帕特丽夏 | 
| [30:36] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 | 
| [30:39] | – What? – Look at you. | -什么 -看看你 | 
| [30:42] | Look at you. | 看看你 | 
| [30:47] | You’ve been crying. | 你一直在哭 | 
| [30:50] | Because I’m happy. | 因为我很开心 | 
| [30:52] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [30:54] | It’s time for us to go. | 我们该走了 | 
| [30:56] | ♪ In-a-gadda-da-vida, honey ♪ | ♪ 美好人生 亲爱的 ♪ | 
| [31:00] | ♪ Don’t you know that I love you? ♪ | ♪ 你怎会不知我谓你心忧 ♪ | 
| [31:04] | ♪ In-a-gadda-da-vida, baby ♪ | ♪ 美好人生 宝贝 ♪ | 
| [31:08] | ♪ Don’t you know that I’ll always be true? ♪ | ♪ 你怎会不知我的爱至死方休 ♪ | 
| [31:16] | ♪ Oh, won’t you come with me ♪ | ♪ 就请跟我走 ♪ | 
| [31:20] | ♪ And take my hand? ♪ | ♪ 牵着我的手 ♪ | 
| [31:24] | ♪ Oh, won’t you come with me ♪ | ♪ 就请跟我走 ♪ | 
| [31:28] | ♪ And walk this land? ♪ | ♪ 在这世间周游 ♪ | 
| [31:34] | ♪ Please take my hand… ♪ | ♪ 请牵着我的手 ♪ | 
| [31:46] | ♪ Let me tell you now ♪ | ♪ 来让我告诉你 ♪ | 
| [31:49] | ♪ In-a-gadda-da-vida, honey ♪ | ♪ 美好人生 亲爱的 ♪ | 
| [31:53] | ♪ Don’t you know that I love you? ♪ | ♪ 你怎会不知谓你何求 ♪ | 
| [31:57] | ♪ In-a-gadda-da-vida, baby ♪ | ♪ 美好人生 宝贝 ♪ | 
| [32:01] | ♪ Don’t you know that I’ll always be true? ♪ | ♪ 你怎会不知我的爱至死方休 ♪ | 
| [32:09] | ♪ Oh, won’t you come with me ♪ | ♪ 就请跟我走 ♪ | 
| [32:13] | ♪ And take my hand? ♪ | ♪ 牵着我的手 ♪ | 
| [32:17] | ♪ Oh, won’t you come with me ♪ | ♪ 就请跟我走 ♪ | 
| [32:21] | ♪ And walk this land? ♪ | ♪ 在这世间周游 ♪ | 
| [32:26] | ♪ Please take my hand… ♪ | ♪ 牵着我的手 ♪ | 
| [34:02] | Extra, extra! | 号外 号外 | 
| [34:03] | Civil war averted! Extra! | 内战得以避免 号外 | 
| [34:06] | Ravens and No-Names declare truce! | 渡鸦社和无名联盟宣布休战 | 
| [34:08] | Civil war averted! | 内战得以避免 | 
| [34:09] | Extra, extra! Thank you, sir! Thank you. | 号外 号外 谢谢你先生 谢谢 | 
| [34:23] | He’s going to be trouble. | 他肯定会惹事的 | 
| [34:26] | Hatchet Frank? | 杀手弗兰克 | 
| [34:27] | I hope he tries, the big nonce. | 他不妨一试 头号强奸犯 | 
| [34:29] | Alfie… | 阿尔弗 | 
| [34:32] | Yeah. I know, mate. | 我知道 兄弟 | 
| [34:33] | No trouble. Sorry. | 不惹事 抱歉 | 
| [34:35] | I’m trying to act sensible, but I’m on needles all the time. | 我会尽量理智行事 但我总是坐立不安 | 
| [34:37] | I don’t know what to do with myself. | 我不知道该如何是好 | 
| [34:42] | Ah, fuck. | 见鬼 | 
| [34:44] | Good evening. | 晚上好 | 
| [34:51] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 | 
| [34:53] | I’m looking for my sister. | 我在找我姐 | 
| [34:54] | – Seriously? – Seriously. | -真的吗 -真的 | 
| [34:56] | Have you seen her? | 你见过她吗 | 
| [34:58] | She likes this place. | 她喜欢这个地方 | 
| [34:59] | She hasn’t been in. | 她没来过 | 
| [35:01] | What about Martha Kane? | 那玛莎·凯恩呢 | 
| [35:02] | What, you mislaid her as well? | 怎么 你把她也弄丢了吗 | 
| [35:04] | They were together. | 她们俩之前在一起 | 
| [35:05] | They’ve been missing two days. | 她们已经失踪两天了 | 
| [35:06] | Can’t help you. Sorry. | 帮不了你 抱歉 | 
| [35:09] | Can’t or won’t help me? | 帮不了 还是不愿帮 | 
| [35:11] | Both. | 都有吧 | 
| [35:12] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [35:14] | Never have, never will. | 以前不信 以后也不会信 | 
| [35:15] | Alfred, you know what I do. | 阿尔弗雷德 你知道我是做什么的 | 
| [35:17] | I’m a fucking spy, okay? | 我是个间谍 | 
| [35:19] | I ask too many questions, I tell too many lies. | 我问太多问题 说太多谎 | 
| [35:21] | That’s my job. | 那是我的工作 | 
| [35:22] | But you can trust me. | 但是你可以相信我 | 
| [35:25] | I could be a good friend to you. | 我可以成为你的好朋友 | 
| [35:26] | All right, I’m convinced. | 好吧 你说服我了 | 
| [35:27] | I trust you. | 我相信你 | 
| [35:30] | You, my friend, are too cynical for your own good. | 我的朋友 你太愤世嫉俗了 对你没好处 | 
| [35:33] | If you see Martha or Patricia, | 如果你看到玛莎或是帕特丽夏 | 
| [35:34] | you ask them to give me a call. | 叫她们给我打个电话 | 
| [35:36] | Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [35:37] | Will do, Mr. Wayne. | 我会的 韦恩先生 | 
| [35:40] | Shut your fucking noise, you prick, | 给我闭上嘴 你个贱人 | 
| [35:42] | or I’ll have your fucking balls for earrings! | 不然我就把你蛋蛋切下来做耳环 | 
| [35:44] | – Sorry. – Calm, man. | -抱歉 -冷静点 | 
| [35:45] | – All right, everyone stay calm. – What’s the problem? | -大家都冷静点 -出什么事了 | 
| [35:47] | The gentleman doesn’t want to pay his bill. | 这位先生不想买单 | 
| [35:50] | Is that right, sir? | 是这样吗 先生 | 
| [35:51] | You’re the top boy, are you? | 你是管事的吗 | 
| [35:54] | You think you can handle me? | 你认为你能搞定我吗 | 
| [35:55] | I hope that won’t be necessary, sir. | 但愿没那必要 先生 | 
| [35:57] | Are you dissatisfied with the service? | 你对服务不满意吗 | 
| [35:59] | Yeah, the drink’s piss, and the food’s shit. | 酒难喝 食物难吃 | 
| [36:01] | Seven bottles of our best champagne. | 七瓶我们最好的香槟 | 
| [36:02] | 100 oysters. | 一百只生蚝 | 
| [36:04] | Pay the bill. | 请买单 | 
| [36:05] | You kiss my ass, you skinny poof. | 买你的屁 你个瘦白脸 | 
| [36:07] | I’ve buried a dozen men that could eat you for breakfast. | 我埋葬的十几个人都可以把你当早餐吃掉 | 
| [36:11] | Get out! | 滚出去 | 
| [36:12] | Fuck you, mate! | 去你的 | 
| [36:18] | Stay where you are. | 别过去 | 
| [36:22] | Alfie! | 阿尔弗 | 
| [36:56] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [36:58] | Yeah, not too bad. | 还行 | 
| [37:01] | You happy now? | 你现在开心了 | 
| [37:02] | Sorry, Bazza. I know I was out of order, but… | 抱歉 巴扎 我知道我做得过分了 但 | 
| [37:09] | When the moon is full, | 月圆之时 | 
| [37:11] | bring me a red rose | 带给我一朵红玫瑰 | 
| [37:14] | and the left hand of a murderer. | 还有一只杀人犯的左手 | 
| [37:30] | How’d she do that? | 她是怎么知道的 | 
| [37:55] | Who is it? | 是谁 | 
| [37:58] | Alfred. Now, I don’t know what the hell is going on, | 我是阿尔弗雷德 我不知道到底是怎么回事 | 
| [38:02] | but I brought you what you asked for. | 但我把你要的东西带来了 | 
| [38:03] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [38:06] | What was it I asked for? | 我让你带什么东西了 | 
| [38:15] | Oh, yes, now I remember. | 对 我想起来了 | 
| [38:18] | The case of the strangled fiancée. | 未婚妻被人勒死的案子 | 
| [38:24] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 | 
| [38:26] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 | 
| [38:27] | No. | 不重要 | 
| [38:28] | But I’m impressed. | 但是你让我刮目相看 | 
| [38:31] | Well done. | 做得好 | 
| [38:44] | What you gonna do with the hand I gave you? | 你打算拿我带给你的手做什么 | 
| [38:46] | Me? Nothing. | 我吗 什么也不做 | 
| [38:48] | It’s just a hard-to-get object. | 只是很难找的东西罢了 | 
| [38:50] | Shows you’re a serious customer. | 这证明了你是个认真的客户 | 
| [38:52] | Tigs likes to chew on them, don’t you? | 小虎喜欢咬这些东西对吧 | 
| [38:58] | Speaking of hands, take mine. | 说到手 握着我的手 | 
| [39:07] | Tell me… | 告诉我 | 
| [39:09] | your dreams. | 你的梦 | 
| [39:11] | I don’t have any. | 我没梦想 | 
| [39:14] | I thought I’d be married to Esme. | 我以为我会娶艾斯米为妻 | 
| [39:18] | I mean your sleeping dreams. | 我是说你睡觉时做的梦 | 
| [39:21] | Oh, I have ’em, but they go as soon as I wake up. | 我做梦 但是一醒来就消失了 | 
| [39:23] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得 | 
| [39:25] | Nothing? | 一点也不记得吗 | 
| [39:27] | Scraps. | 有些小片段 | 
| [39:29] | Are they scraps of good dreams or bad dreams? | 那些小片段是美梦还是恶梦呢 | 
| [39:34] | Do people have good dreams? | 人会做美梦吗 | 
| [39:47] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 | 
| [40:28] | There you are, Alfie. | 你来了 阿尔弗 | 
| [40:30] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 | 
| [40:31] | I was in the jungle, Mum. | 我刚才在丛林里 妈 | 
| [40:34] | It was horrible. | 太恐怖了 | 
| [40:37] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 | 
| [40:38] | Nothing. | 什么也没做 | 
| [40:40] | You can go now. | 你现在可以走了 | 
| [40:47] | – That’s all? – That’s all. | -就这样吗 -就这样 | 
| [40:49] | Sounds like a damn poor witch. | 听起来像是个可怜女巫会做的事 | 
| [40:52] | There must be more. | 肯定不止这样 | 
| [40:54] | Same again, lads? | 还喝一样的吗 几位 | 
| [40:56] | Just a glass of water for me, please. | 给我一杯水就好 谢谢 | 
| [40:58] | For fuck sake, Spanish, go away. | 该死 西班牙佬 走开 | 
| [41:01] | ♪ ‘Twas there that you whispered tenderly ♪ | ♪ 你低语甜言 ♪ | 
| [41:07] | ♪ That you loved me ♪ | ♪ 你的爱意 ♪ | 
| [41:09] | ♪ You’d always be ♪ | ♪ 至死不渝 ♪ | 
| [41:12] | ♪ My Lili of the lamplight ♪ | ♪ 灯光下的莉莉 ♪ | 
| [41:17] | ♪ My own Lili Marlene. ♪ | ♪ 我的莉莉·玛莲 ♪ | 
| [41:42] | Alfred? | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [41:46] | Yeah. What? | 嗯 怎么了 | 
| [41:48] | You fell asleep for a moment. | 你睡着了一会 | 
| [41:52] | I was dreaming. | 我刚才做梦了 | 
| [41:55] | The tea. There was something in the tea. | 这杯茶 茶里放了东西 | 
| [41:57] | Of course there was something in the tea. | 茶里当然放了东西 | 
| [42:00] | I’m a witch. | 我是女巫 | 
| [42:04] | My God. | 天啊 | 
| [42:07] | It was him. | 是他 | 
| [42:09] | The captain. | 那个上校 | 
| [42:11] | He killed Esme. Is that it? | 是他杀了艾斯米 对吗 | 
| [42:12] | I don’t know. Is it? | 我不知道 是吗 | 
| [42:17] | The captain. | 那个上校 | 
| [42:20] | I hope I’ve been of some help. | 希望我能帮到你 | 
| [42:23] | You have to go now. | 你现在该走了 | 
| [42:54] | Alfie, thank godness. Where have you been? | 阿尔弗 我的天 你去哪了 | 
| [42:58] | I was out with the boys. | 我和哥们几个出去了 | 
| [43:00] | All night? | 整晚吗 | 
| [43:04] | Oh, as long as you’re home safe. | 只要你安全回到家就行了 | 
| [43:08] | Ooh, you’re as cold as ice. | 你身上冷冰冰的 | 
| [43:12] | And you’ve cut yourself. | 还割伤了自己 | 
| [43:14] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么弄的 | 
| [43:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [43:18] | It’s nothing. | 没事 | 
| [43:48] | Those posh bastards in London will swallow their teeth | 伦敦那些上流社会的混蛋们看到你 | 
| [43:51] | when they see you, won’t they, Mrs. Spicer? | 肯定惊掉下巴 你说是不是 斯派瑟太太 | 
| [43:53] | They’ll be extremely surprised. | 他们一定会非常惊讶的 | 
| [43:55] | I am looking rather spiffy, aren’t I? | 我看起来精神抖擞吧 | 
| [43:59] | I’m that proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 | 
| [44:02] | I wish you’d wait a bit, though, before going south. | 但是希望你能等一等 再去南部 | 
| [44:05] | Get all your strength back. | 等你的体力完全恢复 | 
| [44:07] | I am fit as a fiddle, my dear. | 我的身体非常好 亲爱的 | 
| [44:12] | Wreaking revenge and redeeming your rights | 复仇 夺回你的权利 | 
| [44:14] | and saving the country is all well and good to talk about, | 拯救国家是好事 说起来简单 | 
| [44:17] | but doing it, well, it’s a different thing. | 但是做起来又是另外一回事 | 
| [44:21] | You’ll overtax yourself. | 你会把自己累坏的 | 
| [44:23] | No. I’ve never felt more alive. | 不 我从来没觉得如此有活力过 | 
| [44:26] | More full of passionate energy. | 充满了激情与活力 | 
| [44:29] | The winds of destiny are broad abeam. | 命运之风正向前方驰骋 | 
| [44:35] | Thank you, Bet. | 谢谢你 贝特 | 
| [44:37] | – Give over. – No. | -别说了 -不 | 
| [44:39] | If it wasn’t for your friendship and generosity, | 如果不是因为你的友情和慷慨 | 
| [44:42] | then I… | 我就… | 
| [44:44] | Hello? | 有人在吗 | 
| [44:46] | I was… I was just saying, Peggy, | 我只是在说 佩吉 | 
| [44:48] | I owe my life and my soul to your-your deep kindness. | 我的生命和灵魂都要感谢你的善良仁慈 | 
| [44:52] | I shall never forget. | 我永远也不会忘记的 | 
| [44:54] | Go on. | 得了 | 
| [44:56] | He says he’s off back to London soon as he’s made arrangements. | 他说他一安排好 就会马上回伦敦 | 
| [45:02] | Are you sure you’re ready? | 你确定你准备好了吗 | 
| [45:04] | See? | 看到没 | 
| [45:05] | I’ve been very happy here, but my duty says that I must go. | 我在这里一直很开心 但职责告诉我该走了 | 
| [45:10] | There’s no time to waste. | 不能再浪费时间了 | 
| [45:11] | Then you must go. | 你是非走不可了 | 
| [45:13] | Won’t say we won’t miss you. | 我们会想念你的 | 
| [45:15] | Will you come with me to London? | 你们会跟我一起去伦敦吗 | 
| [45:19] | Both of you? | 你们俩一起 | 
| [45:22] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [45:24] | Well, I have a battle ahead. | 我有一场恶战要打 | 
| [45:26] | I’ll need loyal friends. | 我需要一些忠诚的朋友 | 
| [45:28] | Friends that I love and trust. | 我深爱与信任的朋友 | 
| [45:32] | London. | 伦敦 | 
| [45:34] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 | 
| [45:39] | We’ll go. | 我们会去的 | 
| [45:41] | Splendid. | 太好了 | 
| [45:43] | And then everybody laughed at him. | 然后大家都嘲笑他 | 
| [45:46] | Do you remember? | 你们记得吗 | 
| [45:47] | – I do. – Aye. | -我记得 -记得 | 
| [45:49] | The captain. | 那个上校 | 
| [45:51] | Tall, skinny fella. Posh. | 高个子 瘦竹竿 谈吐高雅 | 
| [45:53] | Yeah, that’s right. Him. | 没错 就是他 | 
| [45:55] | I say! | 注意 | 
| [45:56] | Steady on, Doris. | 稳住 娘娘腔 | 
| [46:01] | What about him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [46:02] | When we buried Spanish, | 我们埋葬西班牙佬时 | 
| [46:04] | he was there, watching. | 他在一旁看着 | 
| [46:05] | You were whistling “Lili Marlene.” | 你当时哼着《莉莉·玛莲》 | 
| [46:07] | I caught his eye. He looked away. | 我看到他 他看向一边 | 
| [46:09] | But for a split second, I saw his face. | 但是有一刹那 我看到他的脸 | 
| [46:16] | Pure murder. | 绝对的杀人犯 | 
| [46:18] | I forgot all about him. | 我都忘记他了 | 
| [46:18] | Never thought of him all these years. | 这么多年来没想起过他 | 
| [46:20] | – Alfred… – I think it was him. | -阿尔弗雷德 -我觉得是他 | 
| [46:22] | The captain, he killed Esme to punish me. | 那个上校为了惩罚我 所以杀了艾斯米 | 
| [46:24] | Lots of captains wanted to punish you. | 很多上校都想惩罚你 | 
| [46:25] | No, I think it was him. | 不 我认为是他 | 
| [46:27] | The witch told you this? | 那个女巫告诉你的吗 | 
| [46:29] | Well, not exactly. No. | 她没这么说 没有 | 
| [46:30] | I saw him– in a dream. | 我在梦里看到他了 | 
| [46:34] | Well, more of a vision, really. | 更像是幻象 真的 | 
| [46:37] | He was crystal clear, though. | 但是他很清楚 | 
| [46:39] | He has been waiting. | 他一直在伺机 | 
| [46:41] | Waiting all this time to pay me back. | 一直等着来报复我 | 
| [46:43] | For embarrassing him five years ago? | 就因为五年前你让他没面子了 | 
| [46:46] | Now, look, if you could see how he looked at me, | 如果你们看到他看我的眼神 | 
| [46:48] | you’d understand. | 你们就会明白了 | 
| [46:52] | I remembered his name. | 我记得他的名字 | 
| [46:55] | Captain John Fitz-Smytth Curzon, | 约翰·菲茨斯迈斯·寇松上校 | 
| [46:59] | Third Battalion, Rutland Fusiliers. | 拉特兰郡燧发枪手第三营 | 
| [47:02] | I called the Army Records Office. | 我给军人档案办公室打了电话 | 
| [47:04] | He survived the war. | 他从战争中幸存下来 | 
| [47:07] | That’s where he lives. | 他就住在那里 | 
| [47:09] | Alfie, | 阿尔弗 | 
| [47:11] | just so we’re clear, | 我们先把话说清楚 | 
| [47:13] | you’ve no proof yet– nothing. | 你什么证据都没有 | 
| [47:15] | A feeling. | 只有直觉 | 
| [47:18] | No bloodshed. | 不要杀人 | 
| [47:21] | Please say yes. | 请答应我 | 
| [47:25] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [47:51] | What the fuck is this? | 这是什么东西 | 
| [48:00] | “Ha ha. A little too late, my friend. | “哈哈 你迟了一步 我的朋友 | 
| [48:04] | Don’t think I’m sorry or scared. | 别以为我会内疚或害怕 | 
| [48:07] | I’m glad you know the truth.” | 我很高兴你得知了真相” |