时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | My card. Pennyworth Security. | 我的名片 潘尼沃斯安保 |
[00:14] | My name is Lord Harwood. | 我是哈伍德勋爵 |
[00:15] | We need men like you. | 我们需要你这样的人 |
[00:18] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[00:19] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请不要伤害我 |
[00:22] | Who is the leader of the Raven Society? | 渡鸦社的社长是谁 |
[00:26] | I’m the leader. | 我是社长 |
[00:30] | It is you, isn’t it? Lord Harwood. | 就是你 对不对 哈伍德勋爵 |
[00:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:35] | I know him. He’s me old boss. | 我认识他 他是我的旧上司 |
[00:38] | Oh, aye? | 是吗 |
[00:39] | – So you want to call a truce? – We do. Sincerely. | -所以你想停战 -我们是真心的 |
[00:42] | That man tortured me. He destroyed my life. | 那个人对我严刑拷打 他毁了我的人生 |
[00:47] | H-He has to die. | 他必须死 |
[00:48] | Do you really think Esme died by accident? | 你真地认为艾斯米死于意外吗 |
[00:51] | Who hates you so much | 谁那么恨你 |
[00:54] | that your death isn’t enough? | 让你死还不够 |
[00:56] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[00:59] | My God. | 天啊 |
[01:00] | He has been waiting all this time to write me back. | 他一直在伺机等着来报复我 |
[01:02] | “A little too late, my friend. | “你迟了一步 我的朋友 |
[01:04] | I’m glad you know the truth.” | 我很高兴你得知了真相” |
[01:05] | Why is a nice American society girl like you | 为什么像你这么优秀的美国女孩 |
[01:07] | mixed up with the No-Name League? | 会跟无名联盟搅和在一起 |
[01:09] | I could ask the same of you. | 我也正想问你这个问题 |
[01:10] | This is my sister Patricia. | 这是我姐姐帕特丽夏 |
[01:11] | Could I leave her with you for a few hours? | 你能帮我照看她几个小时吗 |
[01:13] | Do you like parties, Martha? | 你喜欢派对吗 玛莎 |
[01:16] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这个人到底是谁 |
[01:17] | Alistair is a Satanist. | 阿莱斯特是个撒旦教徒 |
[01:19] | Oh, I love her already. | 我已经爱上她了 |
[01:40] | ♪ Well, you’ve got your diamonds ♪ | ♪ 你有了钻石 ♪ |
[01:43] | ♪ And you’ve got your pretty clothes ♪ | ♪ 你有了漂亮的衣服 ♪ |
[01:47] | ♪ And the chauffeur drives your car ♪ | ♪ 你还有司机 ♪ |
[01:51] | ♪ You let everybody know ♪ | ♪ 你弄得人尽皆知 ♪ |
[01:55] | ♪ But don’t play with me ♪ | ♪ 但是别耍我 ♪ |
[01:59] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re playing with fire ♪ | ♪ 你是在玩火自焚 ♪ |
[02:04] | ♪ So, don’t you play with me ♪ | ♪ 所以还是别耍我 ♪ |
[02:08] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re playing with fire. ♪ | ♪ 你是在引火上身 ♪ |
[02:11] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[02:12] | Where have you been? | 你上哪去了 |
[02:14] | What the hell? Where’s Patricia? | 搞什么 帕特丽夏呢 |
[02:15] | What– where are your clothes? | 你的衣服呢 |
[02:19] | Jesus, are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[02:20] | What the hell happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[02:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:25] | Calm down. | 别大惊小怪的 |
[02:26] | What are you doing in my apartment? | 你怎么上我家里来了 |
[02:29] | Calm down? I thought you were dead. | 大惊小怪 我以为你们死了 |
[02:31] | I’ve been worried sick. | 我都担心死了 |
[02:36] | We went out to a party, and I guess things got a little wild. | 我们出去参加了一个派对 玩得有点过了 |
[02:39] | Got a little wild? You are naked! | 有点过 你光着呢 |
[02:42] | Where is Patricia? | 帕特丽夏呢 |
[02:43] | Patricia is a lunatic, but she’s a grown woman. | 帕特丽夏是个疯子 但是她是个成年女人了 |
[02:47] | I’m not her nanny, and you’re not her father, | 我又不是她保姆 你也不是她爸 |
[02:49] | and anyway, what was I supposed to do? | 而且 我能怎么办 |
[02:52] | I’m sure Patricia’s just… | 我肯定帕特丽夏只是 |
[02:55] | sleeping it off someplace. | 在某个地方睡觉醒酒而已 |
[02:56] | Oh, unbelievable. The irresponsibility! | 不可思议 这么不负责任 |
[02:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[03:01] | Like you never got drunk and lost track of time. | 别说得好像你没喝多过忘了时间 |
[03:04] | You have been gone for three days! | 你已经消失三天了 |
[03:06] | Three days? What are you talking about? | 三天 你胡说什么 |
[03:08] | – Today’s Saturday. – Martha, it’s Monday. | -今天才周六 -玛莎 已经周一了 |
[03:10] | – No. – Monday! | -瞎说 -周一 |
[03:17] | What the fuck? | 见鬼 |
[03:19] | What the hell happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[03:21] | Where is Patricia? | 帕特丽夏在哪 |
[04:44] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[04:45] | – Nothing. – Daveboy? | -没有 -戴维仔 |
[04:46] | Nope, nothing, Alfie, sorry. | 没有 一无所获 抱歉 阿尔弗 |
[04:50] | There’s got to be something. Tell us where he’s hiding. | 肯定有什么东西能告诉我们他的藏身之处 |
[05:00] | Alfie? | 阿尔弗 |
[05:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:23] | The bastard wore it like a medal. | 这个混蛋把它当勋章戴 |
[05:27] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[05:30] | All you done was make a joke. | 你只不过开了个玩笑 |
[05:35] | It was just a joke. | 玩笑而已 |
[05:44] | Laugh’s on me, eh? | 这是在嘲弄我 |
[05:50] | The witch was right. | 那个女巫说得对 |
[05:56] | It’s my fault Esme’s dead. | 艾斯米的死是我的错 |
[06:01] | And now he’s playing with me. | 现在他是在耍我 |
[06:05] | He’s the cat. And I’m the mouse. | 他是猫 我是老鼠 |
[06:10] | Alfie? | 阿尔弗 |
[06:13] | Look around you. | 看看周围 |
[06:16] | The man’s crazy. | 这人疯了 |
[06:19] | There’s no reason in crazy. | 疯了的人不讲什么道理 |
[06:38] | I don’t even know his first name. | 我连他叫什么名都不知道 |
[06:40] | I just clean his house. That’s all. | 我只是给他打扫房子 仅此而已 |
[06:42] | Mondays and Thursdays. | 每周一和周四 |
[06:44] | You’re not a very good cleaner. | 你不是个称职的清洁工 |
[06:47] | Mr. Curzon is very particular. | 寇松先生很挑剔 |
[06:50] | Uh, he only has me clean his quarters. | 他只让我打扫卧室 |
[06:52] | I’m not to touch the rest of the house. | 不让我进其他的房间 |
[06:53] | What sort of a man is he? | 他是个什么样的人 |
[06:55] | Oh, like any other man, I suppose. | 和其他人一样吧 |
[06:57] | Well, does he have a job, friends, family? | 他有工作 朋友或者家人吗 |
[06:59] | I do Mondays and Thursdays. | 我只有周一周四来 |
[07:01] | Have you any idea where he’s gone? | 你知不知道他去哪了 |
[07:05] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[07:06] | Did he ever talk of | 他有没有提起过一个 |
[07:07] | an Alfred Pennyworth? | 叫阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯的人 |
[07:09] | Like I said, we don’t speak much. | 我说过了 我们不太说话 |
[07:11] | He’s up at the crack, | 他天一亮就起床 |
[07:12] | puts on his uniform, and off he goes. | 穿上制服就出门 |
[07:14] | Uniform? | 制服 |
[07:16] | He’s still commissioned? | 他还在服役吗 |
[07:17] | Not according to the Records Office, he’s not. | 档案办公室的记录上 他已经不服役了 |
[07:20] | So where the fuck is he going all dolled up? | 那他穿那么正式到底去了哪里 |
[07:29] | Please let me come. | 让我一起去吧 |
[07:30] | You know it’s not down to me. | 你知道我做不了主 |
[07:32] | I wouldn’t leave you on your own. | 要是我就不会留你一个人在这 |
[07:34] | It’s Lord Snooty’s decree. | 但这是斯诺蒂勋爵的命令 |
[07:35] | Be fair, Peg. You know it makes sense. | 老实说 佩吉 你知道这也说得通 |
[07:38] | She’s a liability. | 她是个累赘 |
[07:39] | A liability? | 累赘 |
[07:41] | All I mean to say is that someone might recognize you, my dove, | 我想说的是可能会有人认出你 亲爱的 |
[07:45] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[07:46] | I know what liability means. | 我知道累赘是什么意思 |
[07:48] | Off you go. Don’t mind me. | 你们走吧 不用管我 |
[07:51] | We won’t be long, will we? | 我们很快就会回来的吧 |
[07:53] | No. Sorry, Bet. | 是的 抱歉 贝特 |
[07:56] | Come now. Wish us luck. | 别这样 祝我们好运 |
[08:01] | Luck. | 好运 |
[08:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:57] | We’re here to see Dr. Gaunt. | 我们是来见冈特医生的 |
[08:59] | Surgery hours are between 12:00 and 6:00. | 手术时间是12点至6点 |
[09:02] | Nobody’s poorly, love. It’s a social call. | 不是生病了 亲爱的 只是来造访一下 |
[09:05] | There’s nobody listed. | 你们没有预约 |
[09:08] | It’s a surprise visit. | 只是突然造访 |
[09:10] | If you’re not on the list… | 如果你们没有预约 |
[09:13] | you’re not on the list. | 恕不接待 |
[09:14] | She’ll want to see us. | 她会想见我们的 |
[09:37] | Good morning, madam. How can I help? | 早上好 女士 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[09:39] | If you’ve come to sell something, | 如果你们是来推销的 |
[09:41] | the answer is: no, thank you, good day. | 我们不需要 谢谢 祝你们过得愉快 |
[09:43] | Alone, are we? | 没有其他人了吧 |
[09:46] | Now that’s an impertinent question. | 这是个无礼的问题 |
[09:48] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么要问 |
[09:49] | We’ve a situation wanting discretion. | 我们有个情况要小心行事 |
[09:52] | Loose lips sink ships and all that. | 大嘴巴之类的 |
[09:54] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[09:55] | – So you’re alone, then? – Yes, I am. | -那你是一个人了 -是的 |
[09:57] | Explain yourself, madam. | 请说明来意 女士 |
[10:07] | My God, James! | 天啊 詹姆斯 |
[10:09] | Hello, Frances. | 你好 弗朗西丝 |
[10:11] | I thought you were dead! We all thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 我们都以为你死了 |
[10:14] | Well, I rather thought so, too, but, um… well, here I am. | 我也这么以为 但是 我好端端的 |
[10:32] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[10:34] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:36] | I mean, it looks different in daylight, | 白天看起来不一样 |
[10:37] | but… yeah, I’m pretty sure. | 但是没错 我非常确定 |
[10:41] | – This is the place, I think. – You think? | -我觉得就是这里 -你觉得 |
[10:43] | Would you please stop repeating everything I say in a loud voice? | 你能不能不要大声重复我说的每句话 |
[10:46] | I can’t believe I trusted you. What a mess. | 不敢相信我竟然信任你 搞得乱七八糟 |
[10:50] | It’s all I need right now. | 好像我现在还不够乱似的 |
[10:51] | Then go. I can handle this. | 那你走吧 我来处理 |
[10:53] | Three days, Martha. | 三天 玛莎 |
[10:55] | A three-day blackout? | 断篇了三天 |
[10:57] | Forgive me if I doubt your ability to handle this. | 恕我我怀疑你处理这件事的能力 |
[10:59] | I can and I will. | 我可以 也会处理好的 |
[11:01] | You have no conception of the trouble you’ve caused. | 你完全不知道你搞出了什么麻烦 |
[11:03] | Every time Patricia pulls this sort of crap, | 每次帕特丽夏弄这么一出 |
[11:05] | it ends up in the papers, | 最后都会闹得人尽皆知 |
[11:06] | and the Wayne family name gets dragged through the mud. | 然后玷污韦恩家族的名声 |
[11:08] | You self-important boob. | 你个狂妄自大的蠢蛋 |
[11:11] | I woke up naked on Hampstead Heath. | 我在汉普特斯西斯公园醒来 身上一丝不挂 |
[11:13] | I have no idea what happened to me. | 我根本不知道我发生了什么事 |
[11:14] | Your sister is missing and… | 你姐姐失踪了 |
[11:16] | you’re worried about your name? | 而你却担心你的名声 |
[11:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:32] | Welcome back, Martha. | 欢迎回来 玛莎 |
[11:36] | Who’s your friend? | 你的朋友是哪位 |
[11:39] | Pardon the intrusion. | 抱歉我们唐突来访 |
[11:42] | This young lady says that my sister might be here. | 这位年轻的小姐说我姐可能在这里 |
[11:44] | Patricia Wayne. | 她叫帕特丽夏·韦恩 |
[11:45] | We’ve always got so many guests. | 我们一直都有很多客人 |
[11:51] | Where’s Crowley? | 克劳利在哪 |
[11:53] | I want to speak to him. | 我要见他 |
[11:55] | Immediately. | 立刻见他 |
[11:56] | Have a drink. Wet your whistle. | 先喝一杯 润润嗓子 |
[12:00] | I’m sure we have anything you’d like. | 一定有你们喜欢喝的 |
[12:02] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:03] | As I was saying, my sister? | 我刚说了 我姐呢 |
[12:05] | Where’s Crowley? | 克劳利在哪 |
[12:06] | Hold your horses, Martha. He’ll be along. | 先别急 玛莎 他会来的 |
[12:09] | Call me Miss Kane, whoever the hell you are. | 叫我凯恩小姐 我不管你是什么人 |
[12:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:16] | I’m sorry, I… | 抱歉 我 |
[12:18] | I thought you’d remember me. | 我以为你记得我 |
[12:21] | Such fun we had. | 我们当时玩得可开心了 |
[12:26] | If I don’t see Crowley and Patricia Wayne down here | 如果我再看不到克劳利和帕特丽夏·韦恩下来 |
[12:28] | right this minute, I’m calling the police. | 我就要报警了 |
[12:30] | Oh, no, no, no. No, don’t do that. | 不不不 别这样 |
[12:34] | – No police. – No. | -别报警 -是的 |
[12:36] | We don’t want the police here, either. | 我们也不希望警察来 |
[12:39] | We just want my sister. | 我们只要见我姐 |
[12:42] | Miss Kane. | 凯恩小姐 |
[12:43] | How lovely to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你了 |
[12:45] | And in such illustrious company. | 还有这位陪你一起来的名人 |
[12:50] | The famous Thomas Wayne. | 无人不知的托马斯·韦恩 |
[12:51] | Your sister speaks very highly of you. | 你姐姐对你的评价非常高 |
[12:54] | I doubt that. | 我才不信 |
[12:56] | Crowley, is it? | 你是克劳利吧 |
[12:58] | Where is my sister? | 我姐在哪 |
[12:59] | I’m so sorry you’ve been worried about her. | 真对不起让你担心了 |
[13:01] | Patricia’s fine. | 帕特丽夏没事 |
[13:03] | She’s upstairs. Safe and sound. | 她在楼上 安然无恙 |
[13:06] | Well… good. Bring her here, please. | 很好 请叫她下来 |
[13:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:12] | My angel, fetch Patricia, would you? | 我的天使 你能去把帕特丽夏叫来吗 |
[13:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:22] | If she is indeed okay, you have my apologies | 这么说吧 如果她真的安全无恙 |
[13:24] | for coming in hot, so to speak. | 我会因为怒气冲冲地跑进来而向你道歉的 |
[13:25] | Apology, my ass. | 道歉个屁 |
[13:27] | I’m missing three days of my life | 我昏迷了三天 |
[13:29] | thanks to whatever it is you slipped into my drink. | 都因为你在酒里下了药 |
[13:31] | Three days? | 三天吗 |
[13:33] | Dear me. | 天啊 |
[13:38] | I can assure you, Martha, | 我可以向你保证 玛莎 |
[13:39] | I slipped nothing into your drink. | 我没在你的酒里放东西 |
[13:41] | Perhaps the police can find out. | 也许警察可以调查清楚 |
[13:43] | Martha, I’m sorry you didn’t have a good time. | 玛莎 很遗憾你玩得不开心 |
[13:46] | I haven’t the foggiest notion what happened to you. | 我完全不知道你出了什么事 |
[13:48] | I’m afraid I wasn’t paying attention. | 恐怕我没留意 |
[13:50] | It was a good party. | 那天的派对太好玩 |
[13:51] | And I rather took you for an adult. | 我宁愿把你当做大人来看 |
[13:53] | As for the police, call them, by all means. | 至于警察 你想报警就报吧 |
[13:56] | The chief inspector is a dear friend. | 总警督是我的好朋友 |
[13:59] | He’ll tell you I’m a good egg. | 他会告诉你我是好人 |
[14:02] | A good egg? | 好人 |
[14:03] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[14:05] | Let’s not make a federal case of this. | 我们别报警吧 |
[14:07] | If Patricia is okay, there’s no need to involve the police. | 如果帕特丽夏没事 没必要报警 |
[14:09] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 这点我自有判断 |
[14:11] | Where’s the crime here? | 罪案在哪里呢 |
[14:14] | Sin we have in joyful abundance, | 我们开心到有罪恶感 |
[14:16] | but crime… no. | 但是罪案 没有 |
[14:27] | There was a man with a goat’s head. | 有一个戴着山羊头的人 |
[14:31] | There was blood. I remember that much. | 还有血 我就记得这么多 |
[14:33] | Dear me. | 天啊 |
[14:35] | You did have a wild old time. | 你的确玩得很怀旧 |
[14:36] | A goat’s head forsooth. | 的确有山羊头 |
[14:38] | – Martha, I… – Don’t “Martha” Me. | -玛莎 我… -别叫我玛莎 |
[14:43] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[14:45] | Oh, my goodness. Patricia. | 天啊 帕特丽夏 |
[14:48] | Are you, are you okay? | 你… 你没事吧 |
[14:51] | You are so cute. | 你太可爱了 |
[14:52] | You mean, was I ravished by the devil? | 你是说我被魔鬼强奸 |
[14:55] | Violated by Beelzebub? | 恶魔缠身了吗 |
[14:59] | Okay. Get your things. We’re leaving. | 去拿你的东西 我们这就走 |
[15:01] | Leaving? Oh, no, I’m not leaving. | 走 不 我不走 |
[15:04] | I’m finally home. | 我终于回家了 |
[15:05] | Don’t be ridiculous. This isn’t your home. | 别胡扯了 这不是你的家 |
[15:07] | And this man– I don’t know who this man is, | 这个人 我不知道这人是谁 |
[15:10] | but he’s not respectable and you’re not staying here. | 但他不是正经人 你不能留在这 |
[15:13] | Mr. Wayne. | 韦恩先生 |
[15:15] | Patricia is an adult. | 帕特丽夏是成年人了 |
[15:17] | If she wishes to stay, | 如果她想留下 |
[15:18] | what kind of host would I be | 我却让她强行被人带走 |
[15:20] | to let her be taken against her will? | 那就是我招待不周了 |
[15:23] | Patricia… I would like to speak with you… alone. | 帕特丽夏 我想单独和你说两句话 |
[15:27] | Don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[15:28] | Go along and be nice, Patricia. | 去吧 客气点 帕特丽夏 |
[15:31] | Talk to him. | 跟他说两句吧 |
[15:33] | He’s family. | 他是你的家人 |
[15:45] | Do you have… | 你有没有… |
[15:48] | Mrs. Bung, the brewer’s wife? | 本太太 酿酒师的妻子 |
[16:00] | We were rather lost without your leadership. | 没有您的领导 我们非常迷茫 |
[16:04] | You are a species of a miracle. | 您简直是个奇迹 |
[16:07] | I am, aren’t I? | 确实如此 不是吗 |
[16:09] | A battered… somewhat grotesque miracle. | 一个不中用的 有些怪诞的奇迹 |
[16:12] | My gosh. | 天啊 |
[16:14] | What horrors you have suffered. | 您遭受了多么大的痛苦 |
[16:16] | We must get you out of the country | 我们必须带您离开这个国家 |
[16:18] | and beyond our enemies’ reach. | 让敌人鞭长莫及 |
[16:21] | The Germans… | 德国人… |
[16:22] | would be glad to offer refuge. | 很乐意提供庇护 |
[16:24] | Oh, heavens no. I can’t leave England. | 还是别了 我不能离开英国 |
[16:27] | The crisis is coming. | 危机要降临了 |
[16:29] | The game’s afoot. | 好戏就要上演了 |
[16:30] | Well, I… defer to your judgment of course, | 我当然尊重您的判断 |
[16:33] | but… I-I rather think the peace that we’ve… | 但…我更倾向认为我们… |
[16:37] | cobbled together– will hold. | 达成的和平…会长久的 |
[16:40] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[16:43] | Peace… | 和平… |
[16:44] | – above all things. – Absolutely. | -是第一要义 -是的 |
[16:46] | But Undine Thwaite is no fool. | 但乌狄妮·斯威特可不是傻子 |
[16:49] | She’ll break the truce… | 一旦她巩固力量 |
[16:50] | as soon as she’s consolidated power. | 她就会立刻开战 |
[16:52] | You think so? | 您是这么想的吗 |
[16:54] | Mrs. Thwaite seems sincere | 斯威特太太似乎是真诚地 |
[16:57] | in her desire for peace. | 想要和平 |
[16:59] | You had her husband killed in front of her. | 你当着她的面杀了她丈夫 |
[17:02] | Bold and ruthless move, by the way. Brava. | 这招大胆而无情 不过干得漂亮 |
[17:05] | But… | 但是… |
[17:07] | I expect she’d be rather vengeful. | 不管她说什么 |
[17:09] | Whatever she may say. | 我都认为她复仇心很重 |
[17:11] | I did not kill Julian Thwaite. | 我没杀朱利安·斯威特 |
[17:16] | Everyone, ev-everyone thinks I did, but I didn’t. | 所有人都觉得我杀了 但其实我没有 |
[17:18] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:23] | This murderous sort of political intrigue is beyond my ken. | 这种杀人的政治阴谋我干不出来 |
[17:27] | Now, tell me your plans, I am at your disposal. | 告诉我您的计划 我听您差遣 |
[17:31] | My plan is simple. | 我的计划很简单 |
[17:33] | Redemption. | 救赎 |
[17:34] | A glorious triumph. | 取得辉煌的胜利 |
[17:36] | A national awakening. | 国家觉醒 |
[17:40] | I will destroy my enemies | 我要消灭敌人 |
[17:41] | and lead this country back to greatness. | 带领国家走向复兴 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:46] | Touch ambitious, maybe. | 或许算得上是雄心壮志 |
[17:48] | How are you going to do that, exactly? | 您具体打算怎么做呢 |
[17:50] | I mean, if you reveal yourself, | 我是说 如果您现身 |
[17:51] | the government will arrest you | 政府会逮捕您 |
[17:53] | and they will not make the mistake | 这一次 他们可不会再重蹈覆辙 |
[17:55] | – of letting you live this time. – Yes. | -饶您一命了 -没错 |
[17:59] | For now… | 目前… |
[18:00] | I shall remain in hiding. | 我还是在暗处为妙 |
[18:03] | We will let the Raven Society grand council know | 我们要让渡鸦社的议会团知道 |
[18:05] | that I’m alive and well, | 我活得好好的 |
[18:06] | but no one else must know. | 但除此之外不必再声张 |
[18:09] | And then… | 然后… |
[18:10] | when the time is right, | 等时机一到 |
[18:11] | I shall reveal myself publicly. | 我自会公开现身 |
[18:14] | To maximum effect. | 造成最大的影响 |
[18:17] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[18:23] | You seem doubtful. | 你似乎有些迟疑 |
[18:25] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[18:27] | Sounds like a plan. | 这计划听起来确实像模像样 |
[18:28] | What is going on here, Patricia? | 这里是怎么回事 帕特丽夏 |
[18:30] | I’m happier than I’ve ever been, Tommy. | 我现在前所未有的快乐 汤米 |
[18:33] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[18:35] | Well… | 好吧… |
[18:36] | I have to admit, you do look good. | 我不得不承认 你确实看起来很不错 |
[18:39] | I feel like a new woman. | 我觉得重获了新生 |
[18:41] | Probably some kind of drug, I imagine. | 你大概是吃了什么药吧 |
[18:42] | No drugs. Well, some. | 没有药 好吧 是有些 |
[18:44] | But they’re incidental. | 不过都是偶然罢了 |
[18:48] | Love. | 爱 |
[18:49] | That’s the thing, that’s what I’ve found here. | 就是爱 我在这里寻到了爱 |
[18:51] | Love… and honesty. | 爱 与诚实 |
[18:55] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[18:57] | You should hear yourself. | 你听听你这说的是什么话 |
[18:59] | How can you be so gullible? | 你怎么这么容易被骗 |
[19:01] | Can’t you see that he’s a bad hat? | 你看不出来他是个坏人吗 |
[19:04] | This whole place reeks of… darkness. | 这整个地方都散发着…黑暗气息 |
[19:08] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[19:11] | There is no light without darkness. | 没有黑暗 何来光明 |
[19:15] | All we are is darkness. | 我们不过就是黑暗而已 |
[19:18] | We are simply shadows cast by the divine flame. | 我们都是神圣火焰所投出来的影子 |
[19:21] | Oh, mendacious drivel. | 胡言乱语 |
[19:23] | You are Patricia Wayne. | 你是帕特丽夏·韦恩 |
[19:24] | And you have a family who loves you | 你有爱你的家人 |
[19:25] | and you have responsibilities that you must honor. | 你有你要履行的义务 |
[19:30] | Last time you saw me, you asked why I was so unhappy | 上次你见我 你问我怎么不开心 |
[19:33] | and I got upset because I didn’t know. | 我很生气 因为我不知道 |
[19:36] | I was dead inside and I didn’t know why. | 我心已死 而我也不知缘由 |
[19:40] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[19:42] | I can see. | 我能明白了 |
[19:43] | For the first time in my life, | 我生平第一次 |
[19:44] | I’m alive and Aleister showed me the way. | 我充满活力 阿莱斯特给我指明了道路 |
[19:48] | He is a… | 他是 |
[19:49] | he is a jumped-up pimp, Patricia. | 他就是个自大的皮条客 帕特丽夏 |
[19:52] | Satanism? | 撒旦教 |
[19:53] | Devil worship? | 恶魔崇拜 |
[19:54] | Oh, come on, it’s bullshit. | 得了吧 都是胡扯 |
[19:56] | You’re embarrassing yourself and the family. | 你这是让自己和家族蒙羞 |
[20:02] | Now we’re getting to it. | 我们终于说到点子上了 |
[20:06] | You don’t give a fuck about me. | 你根本就不在意我 |
[20:09] | You’re just worried about the family name. | 你担心的就只是家族名誉 |
[20:10] | So what if I am? | 那又怎样 |
[20:12] | It is a name worth protecting. | 那是个值得保护的名誉 |
[20:13] | You mean it’s a share price worth protecting. | 你是说值得保护的股价吧 |
[20:15] | Yes, it’s a goddamn share price worth protecting. | 没错 就是值得保护的股价 |
[20:17] | Yes, it is. | 就是这样 |
[20:19] | Tommy, you’re my brother and I love you, | 汤米 你是我弟弟 我爱你 |
[20:22] | so I’m gonna tell you the truth. | 所以我会跟你说实话 |
[20:25] | You’re a callous, coldhearted, | 你就是个无情 冷血 |
[20:28] | small-minded, priggish, moneygrubbing, loveless, | 狭隘 自命清高 爱财如命 没有情感 |
[20:30] | fucked-in-the-head loser. | 愚蠢的失败者 |
[20:37] | Well… | 这样的话 |
[20:41] | I am sorry you feel that way. | 很抱歉让你有这种感受 |
[20:43] | For the first time in my life, | 我人生中第一次 |
[20:44] | I’m happy, I’m fucking happy. | 感到开心 我非常幸福 |
[20:47] | Why do you care why? Why can’t you just be glad | 你为什么在意原因 你为什么就不能 |
[20:51] | that I am happy? | 为我幸福而感到高兴 |
[20:52] | If you are happy… | 如果你幸福 |
[20:54] | then I’m glad for you, of course I am. | 那么我为你高兴 当然会 |
[20:58] | If I could believe you. | 真希望我能相信你 |
[21:03] | Believe me. | 相信我吧 |
[21:12] | ♪ Hands to hold someone… ♪ | ♪ 伸手携住某人 ♪ |
[21:22] | I didn’t hear you come in, love. | 我没听见你进来 亲爱的 |
[21:27] | ♪ When you feel ♪ | ♪ 当你感觉 ♪ |
[21:29] | ♪ Nobody wants to… ♪ | ♪ 无人会想 ♪ |
[21:32] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[21:36] | How about some nice liver and onions? | 要不要吃点好吃的肝脏和洋葱 |
[21:38] | No, Mum. Already ate. | 不了 妈 我吃过了 |
[21:42] | I’ll just make some eggs, then. | 那我就做点鸡蛋 |
[21:44] | ♪ To hold a brand-new baby… ♪ | ♪ 陪伴一个新的恋人 ♪ |
[21:53] | ♪ Hands to guide them on… ♪ | ♪ 伸手引导她们 ♪ |
[21:56] | Went to India for that tea, did you? | 你是去印度找茶叶了吗 |
[22:00] | ♪ You need hands ♪ | ♪ 你需要一双手 ♪ |
[22:03] | ♪ To thank the Lord ♪ | ♪ 感谢主让我们 ♪ |
[22:05] | ♪ For living, ooh… ♪ | ♪ 活于此世 ♪ |
[22:09] | Bicarbonate of soda. | 用点小苏打 |
[22:11] | What? | 什么 |
[22:13] | Bicarbonate of soda. | 让你用小苏打 |
[22:19] | Oh, get out of there. | 你出来 |
[22:25] | Second shelf, by the flour. | 第二个架子 面粉边上 |
[22:31] | Excuse me, son. | 让一下 儿子 |
[22:37] | All right, then. | 好了 |
[22:45] | First you make a paste. | 首先你弄成糊状 |
[22:49] | A touch of warm water. | 加一点温水 |
[22:50] | ♪ Need hands ♪ | ♪ 需要双手 ♪ |
[22:52] | ♪ To show the world… ♪ | ♪ 让这世界看看 ♪ |
[22:57] | ♪ And you need hands ♪ | ♪ 你需要双手 ♪ |
[23:00] | ♪ When you have… ♪ | ♪ 当你拥有 ♪ |
[23:01] | I once polished the Hepworth diamond | 我有一次帮弗丁布拉斯夫人 |
[23:04] | for Lady Fortinbrass. | 给赫普沃斯钻石抛光 |
[23:06] | I think I can manage that little thing. | 我觉得你这小东西应该也不在话下 |
[23:18] | Ever so gently, wrap the paste around… | 动作要轻柔 把糊像这样 |
[23:21] | the stone and the setting like this. | 包裹住钻石和基座 |
[23:24] | Yeah? | 看 |
[23:28] | Give it a little bath. | 用水好好涮一涮 |
[23:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:35] | And a clean cloth. | 要用干净的布 |
[23:37] | Lint-free, mind. | 记得要用无纺布 |
[23:40] | It’s a nice one you’ve chosen. | 你选的这个非常好 |
[23:45] | Great color. | 色泽很棒 |
[23:50] | She’d have made a wonderful daughter-in-law. | 她本来会是个很好的儿媳妇 |
[24:04] | I’ll take my tea in the living room, love. | 我去客厅喝茶 亲爱的 |
[24:06] | When you’re done picking the leaves. | 等你把茶叶慢慢挑好 |
[24:07] | Right you are, Your Majesty. | 没问题 陛下 |
[24:35] | The intensity of your contempt is impressive, Martha, | 你强烈的藐视已经表达得很清楚了 玛莎 |
[24:39] | but quite unwarranted. | 但真没必要 |
[24:41] | Whatever happened to you happened because… | 发生在你身上的事之所以发生 |
[24:45] | you wanted it to happen. | 是因为你希望如此 |
[24:47] | The only compulsion in our religion… is desire. | 我们的宗教中唯一的冲动就是欲望 |
[24:50] | You can spout all the cod theology you like. | 你可以大谈特谈你的伪宗教 |
[24:53] | You’re nothing but a pathetic little con man. | 你不过是个可悲的骗子 |
[24:57] | Sticks and stones, Martha. | 真是犀利 玛莎 |
[24:59] | I’ve been vilified by popes and kings. | 教皇和国王都诋毁过我 |
[25:03] | But here I am still. | 但我还是好端端的 |
[25:08] | Unscathed. | 毫发无损 |
[25:08] | Well, Thomas Wayne is no pope. | 托马斯·韦恩可不像教皇 |
[25:11] | The Wayne family are billionaires. | 韦恩家族是亿万富翁 |
[25:14] | Do you think they got that way by sermonizing? | 你以为他们会用布道解决问题吗 |
[25:16] | They’ve crushed nations. | 他们毁灭过好几个国家 |
[25:19] | What are you to them? | 你对于他们又是什么 |
[25:23] | A flea. | 跳蚤而已 |
[25:24] | The deadliest of creatures. | 最致命的生物 |
[25:26] | Keep talking. You’ll see. | 继续说 你到时候就知道了 |
[25:40] | Mr. Crowley, | 克劳利先生 |
[25:42] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[25:43] | If any harm should come to my sister, you’ll pay dearly. | 如果我姐受到任何伤害 你会付出沉重代价 |
[25:47] | Dearly. | 沉重的代价 |
[25:49] | – Let’s go. – Go? | -我们走吧 -走 |
[25:52] | You’re leaving her here? | 你要把她留在这吗 |
[25:53] | She’s an adult. | 她是成年人了 |
[25:56] | She must do as she likes. | 她想怎样就怎样吧 |
[26:01] | You can’t just leave her here. | 你不能把她留在这里 |
[26:03] | – This man… – I know what he is, goddamn it. | -这人 -我知道他是什么玩意 该死 |
[26:05] | But please… | 但是拜托 |
[26:06] | you mustn’t leave so soon, | 再多坐一会 |
[26:09] | and in such a bad temper. | 也不用发这么大脾气 |
[26:11] | You can at least stay for something to eat. | 至少你们可以留下来吃点东西 |
[26:14] | We have so much to talk about. | 我们有很多话可以聊 |
[26:15] | Good day to you, sir. | 祝你过得愉快 先生 |
[26:18] | Patricia… if you change your mind, call me. | 帕特丽夏 如果你改变主意 打给我 |
[26:23] | Thank you, Tommy. | 谢谢你 汤米 |
[26:43] | – You can’t leave your sister there. – I just did. | -你不能把你姐留在那里 -我留了 |
[26:44] | – She’s in danger. – She’s been in danger her whole life. | -她有危险 -她一辈子都没安全过 |
[26:47] | That’s where she wants to be. | 她现在想待在那里 |
[26:49] | Crowley will tire of Patricia, | 克劳利会受够帕特丽夏 |
[26:50] | or Patricia will tire of him, | 或者帕特丽夏会厌倦克劳利的 |
[26:51] | and he’ll call me and ask for money, and I’ll pay him off. | 然后他会打电话向我要钱 到时我会付的 |
[26:52] | That’s how these things work, okay? | 事情就是这样 |
[26:54] | How can you be so cold? | 你怎么能这么冷酷无情 |
[26:55] | – Practice and discipline. – Jesus, you’re an asshole! | -习惯和纪律 -天啊 你就是个混蛋 |
[27:00] | Before you worry about my sister, | 担心我姐之前 |
[27:01] | take a look at yourself. | 你先管好自己 |
[27:03] | I thought you were a sensible woman. | 我以为你是个明事理的女子 |
[27:06] | But you obviously have some serious personal issues to confront. | 但是显然你还要处理一些严重的个人问题 |
[27:14] | Mayfair, please. | 请载我去梅菲尔区 |
[27:15] | Right away, sir. | 马上去 先生 |
[27:21] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[27:34] | Morning, soldier. | 早啊 士兵 |
[27:35] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要干什么 |
[27:36] | Quick half. Take the edge off. | 稍事休息 轻松一下 |
[27:38] | Officers only. | 只对军官开放 |
[27:39] | I am an officer. | 我就是一名军官 |
[27:41] | And I’m Queen Victoria. | 我还是维多利亚女王呢 |
[27:43] | Well, keep smiling, Your Majesty. | 继续笑吧 女王陛下 |
[27:45] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[27:47] | Fair play. | 好吧 |
[28:06] | If I could have your attention, please, gentlemen. | 大家请听我说 先生们 |
[28:11] | Private Alfred Pennyworth. | 我是陆军二等兵阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[28:12] | Special Air Service. | 特种空勤团的 |
[28:14] | Now, excuse me for disrupting you, | 很抱歉打扰各位 |
[28:17] | but I’m looking for one of your officers | 但我在找你们当中的一位军官 |
[28:18] | and hoping you might be able to help me. | 希望你们也许能帮到我 |
[28:20] | Captain John Fitz-Smytth Curzon, | 约翰·菲茨斯迈斯·寇松上校 |
[28:24] | Third Battalion, retired. | 第三营 已退役 |
[28:27] | Captain Curzon, someone must know where he is. | 寇松上校 肯定有人知道他的下落 |
[28:32] | I’m all for loyalty to old comrades and all that, all right, | 我完全赞成对老战友的忠诚 |
[28:35] | but this bloke has dishonored your regiment, all right? | 但是这个家伙玷污这个群体 |
[28:37] | You owe him nothing. | 你们对他毫无亏欠 |
[28:38] | – Come along, boyo. – Fuck off… | -跟我走 小子 -滚开 |
[28:40] | Oh, you’re in for a kicking. | 我要踢你了 |
[28:41] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[28:42] | Belay that, Sergeant. | 先等一下 军士 |
[28:46] | Let him have his say. | 让他说 |
[28:50] | Carry on, young man. | 继续说吧 年轻人 |
[28:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[28:55] | I’ll try to be brief. | 我会尽量长话短说 |
[29:00] | Now, your man Curzon killed my fiancée. | 你们的手下寇松杀死了我的未婚妻 |
[29:05] | Her name was Esme Winikus. | 她叫艾斯米·维尼克斯 |
[29:09] | 23. Never hurt a fly. | 23岁 从来不杀生 |
[29:15] | Now he done her to get back at me | 他杀了她来报复我 |
[29:16] | for making a joke at his expense. | 就因为我拿他开过玩笑 |
[29:19] | His men laughed at him and he never forgave me. | 他的手下嘲笑他 他从来没原谅过我 |
[29:24] | So he beat her | 所以他打她 |
[29:27] | and strangled her to death. | 把她勒死 |
[29:32] | This man’s put a black mark | 这个人玷污了 |
[29:33] | against the good name of your regiment. | 你们这个团体的名誉 |
[29:36] | Now I’m asking you, | 我现在要请求你们 |
[29:38] | as honorable men, | 尊敬的各位 |
[29:39] | please help me. | 请你们帮帮我 |
[29:43] | Captain John Fitz-Smytth Curzon. Third Battalion. | 约翰·菲茨斯迈斯·寇松上校 第三营 |
[29:48] | I’m asking for your help as human fucking beings. | 我请你们以个人的身份来帮帮我 |
[29:53] | Now if you can’t do what’s right, | 如果你们不能行正义之事 |
[29:54] | then I won’t answer for what happens when I find the bastard. | 那找到那混蛋之后的事 我也不会负责的 |
[29:59] | You’re a loon, you are. | 你就是个傻子 |
[30:00] | Yeah, and you’re a fucking slave, mate. | 而你是个该死的奴才 |
[30:02] | A slave to a mob of chinless wankers. | 你就是一群胆小无赖的奴才 |
[30:04] | Walk away, son, just walk away. | 给我走 小子 赶紧走 |
[30:06] | Or what? Why don’t you take a swing, see what you get? | 不然怎样 不如你挥一拳试试看 |
[30:08] | I said walk away. | 我说了走开 |
[30:09] | Come ahead, try me. | 来啊 试试看 |
[30:10] | I warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
[30:11] | Steady on, Sergeant. | 别动手 军士 |
[30:13] | That’ll do. | 可以了 |
[30:15] | I’ll deal with him. | 我来和他说 |
[30:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[30:18] | A slave to wankers! | 死奴才 |
[30:25] | You SAS chaps, you’re an odd bunch. | 你们这些特种空勤团的人都是怪胎 |
[30:29] | Cool as cucumbers and mad as hatters. | 噤若寒蝉 疯疯癫癫 |
[30:31] | No fear and no discipline. | 毫无畏惧 毫无纪律 |
[30:34] | More like bandits than decent soldiers. | 不像体面的士兵 更像是土匪 |
[30:36] | Do you know where Curzon is? | 你知道寇松在哪吗 |
[30:42] | On the face of it, your story sounds absurd. | 表面上来看 你的故事听起来荒谬无稽 |
[30:46] | Why would I lie? | 我为什么要撒谎 |
[30:49] | I can think of a hundred reasons, | 我可以想出上百种理由 |
[30:52] | but you look like an honest man. | 但你看起来像是个诚实的人 |
[30:54] | I like to think I’m a good judge of such things. | 我认为我对这些事的判断力很好 |
[30:56] | On my life, it’s the truth. | 我以生命担保 这是事实 |
[31:00] | You’re asking rather a lot. | 你的要求不小 |
[31:03] | You’re asking the regiment to betray one of its own. | 你在要求这个团体背叛自己的人 |
[31:05] | A lunatic, a murderer. | 一个疯子 杀人犯 |
[31:08] | Army’s full of them. | 这在军队里比比皆是 |
[31:11] | You can’t win wars without lunatics and murderers. | 没有疯子和杀人犯 是打不赢战争的 |
[31:15] | I just want this one. | 我只要这一个 |
[31:22] | Well, I’ll make inquiries. | 我会打听一下 |
[31:24] | Rutlands look after their own, | 拉特兰郡对自己的人责无旁贷 |
[31:26] | but we don’t harbor cads. | 但我们不会窝藏无赖 |
[31:33] | Where can I reach you? | 我要怎么联系你 |
[31:34] | Severed Arms public house. Bethnal Green. | 伯斯纳尔格林区的断臂酒吧 |
[31:37] | Well, no promises, | 我不能保证 |
[31:39] | but if your story passes muster, | 但如果你的故事属实 |
[31:41] | I’ll have a man there tomorrow at 1400 hours. | 明天下午2点我会派人过去 |
[31:44] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[32:18] | Okay. | 来了 |
[32:26] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[32:28] | You need to go get your sister away from that man. | 你得把你姐从那人身边带走 |
[32:31] | He’s not a pimp, he’s in league with the devil. | 他不是拉皮条的 他和魔鬼是一伙的 |
[32:35] | I mean, really, he is. | 他真的是 |
[32:36] | It’s not an act. It’s true. | 那不是做戏 是真的 |
[32:39] | The devil. | 魔鬼 |
[32:41] | Okay, now you’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[32:44] | Do you know how crazy you sound? | 你知道你的话听起来有多荒诞吗 |
[32:45] | I’m telling you the truth. I… | 我在告诉你事实 我… |
[32:52] | I started remembering what happened to me. | 我开始想起发生在我身上的事了 |
[32:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
[33:01] | And it’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[33:07] | It’s unspeakable. I can’t… | 无法形容 我没法… |
[33:11] | I can’t begin to describe the… | 我没法开口讲述 |
[33:14] | the vileness. | 那些卑鄙下流的事 |
[33:16] | Were you… | 你是 |
[33:19] | sexually assaulted? | 遭人性侵了 |
[33:23] | No, it’s not that. | 没有 不是这些 |
[33:26] | It’s worse. | 比那更严重 |
[33:28] | Worse how? | 怎么个严重法 |
[33:29] | I don’t know. I just… I don’t know, I just, I… | 我不知道 我只是… 我不知道 |
[33:33] | I-I-I feel it. Something evil happened. | 我感觉到 发生了一些邪恶的事 |
[33:38] | Okay. Let’s be frank. | 老实说吧 |
[33:42] | You had a bad experience at a sordid party, | 你在一个龌龊的派对上有了不好的体验 |
[33:44] | followed by some bad dreams. | 然后做了一些恶梦 |
[33:46] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[33:48] | It’s perfectly natural to feel upset. | 感到沮丧是很自然的事 |
[33:50] | The devil doesn’t exist. | 世上不存在魔鬼 |
[33:54] | And if he does exist, | 如果他真存在 |
[33:54] | he’s not in Chelsea throwing some beatnik orgies. | 他也不会在切尔西狂欢 |
[33:58] | I’m sure he has something better to do. | 我相信他有更重要的事要做 |
[33:59] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[34:00] | No, Martha, you didn’t. | 不 玛莎 你没有 |
[34:02] | And if you continue to believe that you did, | 如果你继续相信自己看到了 |
[34:03] | you should seek psychiatric help. | 那你就该去看精神科 |
[34:05] | Your sister is in terrible danger. | 你姐姐现在非常危险 |
[34:07] | You saw her for yourself. | 你自己也看到她了 |
[34:09] | She’s never been happier. | 她从来没这么开心过 |
[34:10] | Exactly, and how much sense does that make? | 没错 这样正常吗 |
[34:14] | If you don’t help her, then I will. | 如果你不帮她 那我就去 |
[34:16] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[34:17] | Well, I’d contact the police, | 我会去找警察 |
[34:18] | but they’ll say the same as you. | 但他们会和你说一样的话 |
[34:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:21] | So I’ll have to take care of it myself. | 所以我必须自己解决这件事 |
[34:23] | If you don’t hear from me, | 如果你没有收到我的消息 |
[34:24] | you might contact the authorities and ask them to investigate, | 你可以会联系当局 叫他们去调查 |
[34:27] | if it’s not too much trouble. | 如果不是很麻烦的话 |
[34:30] | Martha, really? | 玛莎 不是吧 |
[34:37] | For God’s sake. | 老天爷 |
[34:39] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[34:41] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[34:57] | You’re back. | 你们回来了 |
[34:59] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[35:02] | And right on time, I’m so glad. | 来得正是时候 我很高兴 |
[35:04] | All right, Crowley, | 克劳利 |
[35:06] | let’s not waste our breath on formalities. | 我们就别浪费时间寒暄了 |
[35:08] | How much? | 要多少钱 |
[35:09] | Do sit down. | 请坐 |
[35:11] | My angel, fetch Patricia, would you? | 我的天使 能把帕特丽夏带过来吗 |
[35:14] | At once, sir. | 马上去 先生 |
[35:19] | Such a lovely boy. | 真是乖巧 |
[35:21] | Red or white? | 红酒还是白酒 |
[35:23] | Neither. I asked you how much. | 都不喝 我问你要多少钱 |
[35:25] | How much for what? | 什么多少钱 |
[35:27] | You know damn well what. | 你心知肚明 |
[35:28] | Martha, patience. | 玛莎 耐心点 |
[35:31] | As we agreed? | 我们说好的 |
[35:34] | I’ve spent years extricating my sister | 我花了好几年的时间 |
[35:36] | from the clutches of various pimps and perverts. | 把我姐姐从各种皮条客和变态手中救出来 |
[35:40] | They always have a price. | 他们都有所求 |
[35:43] | I’m not a pimp. I don’t want your money. | 我不是皮条客 我不要你的钱 |
[35:45] | I have more than I know what to do with. | 我的钱多得都不知道该怎么花 |
[35:46] | So what do you want? | 那你想怎样 |
[35:49] | I’m very fond of your sister. | 我很喜欢你姐姐 |
[35:50] | I’d hate to lose her, even if she wanted to leave, | 即便是她自己想离开 我不想失去她 |
[35:53] | which she doesn’t. | 更何况她并不想 |
[35:54] | I’m waiting. | 洗耳恭听 |
[35:55] | Martha knows what I want. Don’t you, darling? | 玛莎知道我想要什么 是不是 亲爱的 |
[35:58] | A good beating. | 胖揍你一顿 |
[35:59] | Such spirit. | 真是心有灵犀 |
[36:00] | What do you want, Crowley? | 你想要什么 克劳利 |
[36:03] | I want your soul, of course. | 我想要你的灵魂 当然 |
[36:05] | That is, my master wants it. | 就是这个 我师父想要的 |
[36:10] | Is that all? | 就这样 |
[36:12] | Fine. Consider it yours. Give me my sister. | 好吧 就当给你们了 我要带我姐走 |
[36:15] | You’re a businessman, Mr. Wayne. | 你是个生意人 韦恩先生 |
[36:17] | You know that saying something doesn’t make it so. | 你也知道光说是不行的 |
[36:20] | I’ll need a contract, inked in your blood. | 我要签合同 用你的血写血书 |
[36:22] | Please, spare me this bilge. I don’t believe in Satan. | 得了 少来这套 我不信撒旦 |
[36:25] | You’re modern, rational, well-educated, | 你是个有思想 有理性 受过良好教育 |
[36:28] | a civilized man of peace and moderation. | 平和有分寸的文明人 |
[36:30] | Of course you don’t believe in Satan, but that doesn’t matter. | 你当然不信撒旦 但也没关系 |
[36:33] | Satan believes in you. | 撒旦信任你 |
[36:36] | He knows there’s a beast inside of you. | 他知道你的内心里住着一个野兽 |
[36:38] | There is no beast inside of me, just profound irritation. | 我内心没什么野兽 只有极度的愤怒 |
[36:41] | Ye of little faith. | 你们这些小信的人 |
[36:47] | Cute. | 漂亮 |
[36:49] | Wayne Enterprises has doors just like that in our Gotham lobby. | 韦恩集团的哥谭大厅里也有这种门 |
[36:52] | Yes. | 对了 |
[36:53] | Wayne Enterprises. | 韦恩集团 |
[36:55] | How marvelous to be a billionaire. Such freedom. | 亿万富翁真是了不起 真自由 |
[37:02] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[37:03] | When you say you want my soul, | 你说想要我的灵魂 |
[37:05] | you mean the company and its assets. | 你的意思是公司和资产 |
[37:08] | Dream on, buster. | 做梦吧 小子 |
[37:09] | Heartbreaking. | 真伤心 |
[37:10] | You’ve spent your whole life never knowing | 你过了一辈子 都不知道 |
[37:12] | if someone’s interested in you or just your name. | 别人感兴趣的是你 还是你的名声 |
[37:17] | Believe me when I say: | 相信我说的话 |
[37:18] | it’s you he wants. | 他想要的是你 |
[37:21] | Your spiritual essence, not your company. | 你的精神本质 而不是你的公司 |
[37:26] | You’re a good con man. | 你真是个骗子高手 |
[37:27] | I can see how you brainwashed my sister. | 我能理解你是怎么给我姐洗脑的了 |
[37:31] | You’d need more than parlor tricks to convince me. | 要说服我 光耍小戏法可不行 |
[37:33] | Your brother thinks I’ve brainwashed you. | 你弟弟以为我给你洗脑了 |
[37:35] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[37:37] | Aleister is just a very wise and loving man. | 阿莱斯特是个非常聪明可爱的人 |
[37:41] | A teacher. | 一个导师 |
[37:42] | Patricia, he’s a servant of the fucking devil. | 帕特丽夏 他是魔鬼的仆人 |
[37:44] | Martha, I’m trying to make a deal with this person | 玛莎 我在跟这个人谈交易 |
[37:47] | and you’re making everything much harder. | 你越搅合越乱 |
[37:50] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[37:52] | How did you two end up working together? | 你们两个人怎么一起共事了 |
[37:58] | What was the league thinking? | 联盟是怎么想的 |
[38:00] | What league? | 什么联盟 |
[38:01] | Oh, come. I’m not a fool. | 得了 我又不是傻子 |
[38:04] | The No-Name League. | 无名联盟 |
[38:06] | We’re not working for the No-Name League. | 我们不是为无名联盟工作的 |
[38:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:10] | Next, you’ll tell me you’re not spying on them for the CIA. | 接下来你会说你不是替中情局监视他们的 |
[38:14] | That’s a strange idea. | 这个想法真奇怪 |
[38:17] | Not true. | 但不对 |
[38:18] | You’re CIA? | 你是中情局的 |
[38:20] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[38:23] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[38:26] | Of course. I should’ve guessed. | 当然 我应该猜到的 |
[38:30] | The CIA? Like… | 中情局 就是 |
[38:33] | The CIA? | 中央情报局 |
[38:36] | I am not. Where’d you get such a notion? | 我不是 你怎么会有这种想法 |
[38:39] | My boss. Where else? | 我老板 不然还能有谁 |
[38:41] | Okay, listen, | 好了 听着 |
[38:42] | it is extremely dangerous to spread that kind of a lie. | 散播这种谣言是非常危险的 |
[38:46] | See his teeth? | 看他的牙齿 |
[38:47] | Yes, deceptively sharp. | 是的 看着很尖锐 |
[38:50] | There’s a beast inside this one. | 这人内心里有个野兽 |
[38:52] | I am so impressed, Tommy. | 真是让我刮目相看 汤米 |
[38:54] | For real, the CIA. Have you killed people? | 说真的 中情局 你杀过人吗 |
[38:57] | I repeat, no. | 我再说一遍 我不是 |
[38:58] | Son of a bitch. CIA? | 真是混蛋 中清军 |
[39:03] | Never mind the CIA, which I’m not a member of. | 别说什么中情局了 我不是他们的人 |
[39:07] | Let me get this straight. | 我把话说清楚 |
[39:09] | In exchange for my sister’s liberty, I have to sell… | 为了换取我姐的自由 我必须出卖… |
[39:12] | I have to sell my soul to the devil. | 我必须把自己的灵魂出卖给魔鬼 |
[39:16] | Precisely. What do you say? | 正是如此 你意下如何 |
[39:18] | I’ll give you 50,000 to hand her over. | 我给你五万块 放她走人 |
[39:20] | I’m not a goddamn package. | 我可不是什么包裹 |
[39:22] | I don’t want your money. | 我要的不是你的钱 |
[39:23] | If the devil is real, | 如果真有魔鬼 |
[39:24] | don’t you think my actual soul is a bit of a high price | 为了阻止你让我姐堕落 你不觉得 |
[39:26] | to stop you debauching my sister. | 出卖我真正的灵魂价码有点高吗 |
[39:28] | She’s not Snow White. | 她又不是什么白雪公主 |
[39:30] | 200,000 pounds. | 20万英镑 |
[39:31] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[39:32] | You get much more than Patricia in return. | 你得到的回报可不只是帕特丽夏 |
[39:36] | You get my master’s eternal friendship. | 你会得到我师父永恒的友谊 |
[39:39] | You’re a smart businessman, Mr. Wayne, think of that. | 你是个聪明的生意人 韦恩先生 想想 |
[39:43] | Think of the power you’ll have. | 想想你会拥有的权力 |
[39:44] | I have power now, you fool. | 我已经有权力了 你个傻子 |
[39:46] | I can buy and sell the likes of you. | 我可以买卖你这样的人 |
[39:48] | See now, there’s the beast inside of you. | 你看 这就是你内心的野兽 |
[39:51] | The real Thomas Wayne is emerging. | 真正的托马斯·韦恩正在觉醒 |
[39:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:56] | Fine. I’ll play along with your ludicrous charade. | 行 我就跟你玩玩你们可笑的把戏 |
[40:00] | You’re Lucifer’s servant. | 你是路西法的仆人 |
[40:02] | I don’t negotiate with underlings. | 我不跟下属谈判 |
[40:05] | Let me speak with your boss. | 让你老板跟我谈 |
[40:06] | Well, as a rule, he doesn’t grant personal audiences, | 按规矩 他不会批准单独会面 |
[40:09] | except for saints and the like, | 除非是圣人之类的 |
[40:11] | but there’s no harm in asking. | 如果问问也无妨 |
[40:29] | So, you want to meet the devil? | 所以 你想和魔鬼见面 |
[40:33] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不想 |
[40:36] | And I’m confident I won’t. | 我相信我不会见到的 |
[40:39] | But supposing you do? | 如果能呢 |
[40:42] | Suppose you meet him. | 如果你能见到他 |
[40:44] | Will you listen to what he has to say? | 你会听他要说的话吗 |
[40:46] | Can we get on with this, please? | 我们能继续了吗 |
[40:48] | I’m curious to see what hocus pocus you’ve cooked up. | 我很好奇你们葫芦里卖的是什么药 |
[40:53] | Good enough. | 好 |
[41:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:27] | All right. | 行 |
[41:47] | Really? | 开什么玩笑 |
[41:48] | Blue movies? | 黄片 |
[42:30] | Fucking lunatic, that one. | 该死的疯子 那个人 |
[42:33] | Got the devil in her. | 让魔鬼进入她的身体 |
[42:35] | So to speak. | 可以说 |
[42:47] | Your family must have been a right old mess | 你们家一定是一团糟 |
[42:50] | to turn a woman that way. | 才会把一个女人变成那样 |
[42:53] | Did you ever have a go? | 你试过吗 |
[42:55] | If you haven’t, you should. | 如果你没试过 应该试一下 |
[42:58] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[42:59] | Turn it off! | 关掉 |
[43:01] | I said turn it off! | 我让你关掉 |
[43:06] | You missed the best part. | 你错过了最精彩的部分 |
[44:18] | And you say there’s no beast in you. | 你还说你内心里没有野兽 |
[44:30] | Christ… | 天啊 |
[44:35] | Now, be honest, Thomas. | 说实话 托马斯 |
[44:38] | Tell me you didn’t meet the devil. | 告诉我你没见到魔鬼 |
[44:46] | Christ, Tommy, what… | 天啊 汤米 什么 |
[44:48] | – Let’s go. – No. Aleister! Help! | -我们走 -不 阿莱斯特 救命 |
[44:49] | Please be at peace, Patricia. | 冷静点 帕特丽夏 |
[44:53] | Your brother and I understand each other now. | 你弟弟和我现在能相互理解了 |
[44:57] | You must do what he wants. I command it. | 你一定要按他说的做 我命令你 |
[45:02] | Patricia! | 帕特丽夏 |
[45:04] | No… | 不 |
[45:13] | Goodbye, all. | 再见 各位 |
[45:16] | Officers stick together always. | 军官想来团结一致 |
[45:19] | How do you know Curzon and the Fusiliers | 你怎么知道寇松和燧发枪手 |
[45:21] | aren’t sending some fucker to do you in? | 没有派混蛋找你麻烦呢 |
[45:24] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[45:24] | Don’t you worry, Baz. | 别担心 巴扎 |
[45:26] | Who they gonna send, eh? | 他们能派谁呢 |
[45:28] | I’d like to see the regular army boys | 我倒是想看看正规军的小伙子们 |
[45:31] | that are gallus enough to try us. | 哪个有胆子敢跟我们动手 |
[45:33] | The famous last words of many good men. | 这是许多好人的最后遗言 |
[45:45] | You’re betting blind, Alfie. | 你这是盲赌 |
[45:46] | I’ve got no choice. | 我没有别的办法 |
[45:48] | This is Curzon’s game. | 这是寇松耍的把戏 |
[45:49] | I have to play the cards in front of me. | 我只能见招拆招 |
[45:53] | Well, lads, same again? | 小伙子们 还喝老样子 |
[45:55] | – Aye. – Any squaddies been in? | -是的 -有什么生瓜蛋子来过吗 |
[45:56] | Squaddies? No. I don’t encourage ’em. | 生瓜蛋子 不 我不鼓励他们来 |
[46:00] | Barring present company, naturally. | 当然 除了现在的这些 |
[46:04] | Sandra not about? | 桑德拉不在 |
[46:05] | She’s upstairs. | 她在楼上 |
[46:06] | She’s got the hump with you. She won’t say why. | 她生你气了 也不说因为什么 |
[46:09] | That’s funny. | 真是有趣 |
[46:10] | Yeah, funny that. | 是啊 有趣 |
[46:12] | What’s that about, then? | 怎么回事 |
[46:14] | Couldn’t tell you. | 不能告诉你 |
[46:17] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[46:19] | I’ll have a word when I see her. | 见到她我跟她谈谈 |
[46:21] | But listen, if I don’t see her, | 不过 如果我见不到她了 |
[46:24] | tell her I say I’m sorry. | 替我跟她说声对不起 |
[46:25] | About what? | 对不起什么 |
[46:26] | Well, whatever it is. | 什么都行 |
[46:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[46:51] | Your man will be there tomorrow night. | 你要的人明天晚上会在那 |
[46:54] | Room seven. | 七号房间 |
[46:58] | This is from General Malcolm. | 这是马尔科姆将军送来的 |
[47:03] | See, Mr. Doom and Gloom? | 看到没 倒霉先生 |
[47:06] | No bother. | 还是别管了 |
[47:08] | Or a trap. | 或者是个陷阱 |
[47:11] | We better go in early and heavy. | 我们最好提前充分准备 |
[47:14] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这样认为 |
[47:15] | I think this is a one-man job. | 我觉得这一个人就能搞定 |
[47:17] | No. It’s not. Don’t be daft. | 一个人搞不定 别犯傻 |
[47:20] | You’re in a dark frame of mind, Alfred. | 你迷了心智 阿尔弗雷德 |
[47:23] | You must treat this man like any other target. | 你必须像对待其他人一样对待这个人 |
[47:25] | You could be taking on a whole regiment. | 你可能要对付一大堆人 |
[47:27] | Well, then, one or two more men won’t make any odds, will they? | 多一两个人也不会有什么区别 不是吗 |
[47:29] | No, I know this place. | 不会的 我知道这个地方 |
[47:31] | It’s a one-man job. Cheers. | 一个人就能搞定 干杯 |
[47:41] | “Mars is in the house of Aquarius, | “火星进入了水瓶座 |
[47:43] | “So this will be a good time for you to take decisive action | 所以无论于公于私 |
[47:47] | in your business and personal life.” | 这都是你采取果断行动的良机” |
[47:50] | Stop wriggling. | 别扭来扭去的 |
[47:53] | “But beware false friends and empty promises.” | “但要小心假情假意的朋友和空头许诺” |
[48:04] | Well, you know who that’s about, don’t you? | 你知道这说的是谁 对吗 |
[48:07] | Your lady doctor. | 你的女医生 |
[48:09] | You can laugh now, | 你现在还能笑 |
[48:11] | but what if she’s told on us? | 但万一她告发了我们呢 |
[48:13] | What if the police are closing in on us as we speak? | 万一警察在我们说话时正在包围我们呢 |
[48:15] | You needn’t worry, Peg. | 你不必担心 佩吉 |
[48:17] | Frances has no falsity in her. | 弗朗西丝不是虚伪的人 |
[48:19] | She’s not capable of treachery or cowardice, poor soul. | 她不敢背叛或胆怯 可怜的人 |
[48:25] | I like that color. | 我喜欢那个颜色 |
[48:27] | Do me next, eh? | 接下来给我弄 |
[48:30] | As it happens, my dear, | 真巧 亲爱的 |
[48:31] | I think I can offer you a much better service than that. | 我想我可以为你提供比那好得多的服务 |
[48:35] | I’ve been talking quietly to some old Raven Society friends. | 我一直在悄悄和一些渡鸦社的老朋友交流 |
[48:39] | Well-connected types. | 人脉广的那种 |
[48:40] | And there’s news of your old friend, Alfred Pennyworth. | 有你老朋友阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯的消息 |
[48:45] | Resourceful young man. | 足智多谋的年轻人 |
[48:46] | It seems he’s found out who killed his fiancée. | 似乎他已经查出了谋害他未婚妻的人 |
[48:52] | Esme. | 艾斯米 |
[48:52] | I thought you’d like to know. | 我觉得你很想知道 |
[48:55] | Who did it? Where are they? | 谁干的 他们在哪 |
[49:06] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[49:11] | Will you please tell us what happened? | 请你告诉我们发生了什么 |
[49:20] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[49:23] | You saw him, didn’t you? | 你看见他了 对吗 |
[49:29] | We were never there. | 我们没去过那 |
[49:33] | Not any of us. | 我们谁都没去 |
[49:36] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[49:51] | You saw him. | 你看见他了 |
[49:58] | No. | 没有 |
[51:11] | You?! | 你怎么来了 |
[51:14] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[51:16] | Hey, you’re supposed to be dead. | 你不是死了吗 |
[51:18] | Well, I’m not, am I? | 我不是还活得好好的 |
[51:19] | Let’s get on with it. | 接着干正事吧 |
[51:31] | How do you know it’s him? | 你怎么知道是他干的 |
[51:33] | Let me handle this. | 让我来处理 |
[51:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[52:05] | Get the bastard! | 抓住那个混蛋 |
[53:29] | You’re supposed to be dead. | 你不是死了吗 |
[53:30] | Well, I’m not, am I? | 我不是还活得好好的 |
[53:34] | That was your bloody doing. | 这就是你干的好事 |
[53:37] | I had the bastard. | 我本来能抓住那个混蛋的 |
[53:42] | Our enemies call us zealots. | 我们的敌人说我们是狂热者 |
[53:46] | And they are correct. | 他们说对了 |
[53:48] | Zealots we are, and proud of it. | 我们就是狂热者 并以此为荣 |
[53:54] | When did rigor and discipline and duty | 什么时候严谨 纪律和责任 |
[53:59] | become terms of abuse? | 成了骂人的词 |
[54:02] | And who were the great men and women of history | 改变世界的伟大历史人物 |
[54:06] | who changed the world? | 又是哪些人 |
[54:08] | Moderates? No! | 温和派吗 不 |
[54:11] | Zealots, like you and I! | 是像你我这样的狂热者 |
[54:13] | People of faith. | 有信仰的人 |
[54:17] | That’s right! | 说得对 |
[54:18] | Well said. | 讲得好 |
[54:18] | Those citizens that are not loyal patriots shall be silenced. | 要禁言那些不忠诚爱国者的公民 |
[54:27] | Those foreigners who are not our friends shall be expelled. | 要驱逐那些不与我们为友的外国人 |
[54:35] | We shall put down sexual deviants, | 我们要打倒性变态 |
[54:40] | and we shall hang thieves! | 我们要绞死窃贼 |
[54:44] | Yes! | 没错 |
[54:48] | The Raven Society, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 渡鸦社 |
[54:52] | is on the cusp of a new dawn. | 即将迎来崭新的黎明 |
[54:55] | We shall lurk in the shadows no longer. | 我们不要再潜伏在阴影中了 |
[55:00] | A revelation is coming that will shock the world. | 一个震惊世界的启示即将来临 |
[55:06] | I promise you, | 我向你们保证 |
[55:08] | it’ll shock the world! | 这将震惊世界 |
[55:10] | Are you with me?! | 你们愿意站在我这边吗 |
[55:13] | Are you with me?! Yes! | 你们愿意站在我这边吗 对了 |