时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | I’m sorry about your husband, Mrs. Thwaite. | 节哀顺变 斯威特太太 |
[00:15] | Let’s put the past behind us, Mrs. Gaunt. | 让我们既往不咎吧 冈特女士 |
[00:17] | Let’s show the world what can be done | 我们让这个世界看看 |
[00:18] | when two women reason together. | 两个女人理智联手时 所能取得的成就 |
[00:22] | Do you like parties, Martha? | 你喜欢派对吗 玛莎 |
[00:27] | You need to go get your sister away from that man. | 你得把你姐从那人身边带走 |
[00:29] | He’s in league with the devil. | 他和魔鬼是一伙的 |
[00:30] | I mean, really he is. | 他真的是 |
[00:31] | How did you two | 你们两个人 |
[00:33] | end up working together? | 怎么一起共事了 |
[00:35] | We’re not with the No-Name League. | 我们不是无名联盟的 |
[00:36] | Next you’ll tell me | 接下来你会说 |
[00:37] | you’re not spying on them for the CIA. | 你不是替中情局监视他们的 |
[00:40] | What do you want, Crowley? | 你想要什么 克劳利 |
[00:41] | I want your soul, of course. | 我想要你的灵魂 当然 |
[00:48] | Thomas, will you please tell us what happened? | 托马斯 请你告诉我们发生了什么 |
[00:50] | We were never there. You understand? | 我们没去过那 明白吗 |
[00:54] | My God. James. | 天啊 詹姆斯 |
[00:56] | Hello, Frances. | 你好 弗朗西丝 |
[00:57] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[00:58] | When the time is right, | 等时机一到 |
[01:00] | I shall reveal myself publicly. | 我自会公开现身 |
[01:02] | And then I will destroy my enemies | 然后 我要消灭敌人 |
[01:04] | and lead this country back to greatness. | 带领国家走向复兴 |
[01:06] | The Raven Society | 渡鸦社 |
[01:09] | is on the cusp of a new dawn. | 即将迎来崭新的黎明 |
[01:12] | It’ll shock the world. | 这将震惊世界 |
[01:14] | Are you with me?! | 你们愿意站在我这边吗 |
[01:16] | Yes, yes, yes! | 愿意 愿意 愿意 |
[01:19] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[01:20] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[01:21] | Yes, I will. | 我愿意 |
[01:25] | Esme! | 艾斯米 |
[01:28] | Captain Curzon, | 寇松上校 |
[01:29] | he has been waiting, | 他一直在伺机 |
[01:30] | waiting all this time to pay me back. | 一直等着来报复我 |
[01:33] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[01:37] | I don’t even know his first name. | 我连他叫什么名都不知道 |
[01:39] | Just clean his house, that’s all. | 我只是给他打扫房子 仅此而已 |
[01:40] | Have you any idea where he’s gone? | 你知不知道他去哪了 |
[01:45] | – You’re supposed to be dead. – Well, I’m not. | -你不是死了吗 -我不是还活得好好的 |
[02:31] | How’s your mum? | 你妈还好吗 |
[02:33] | All right. | 还行 |
[02:35] | I like your mum. | 我喜欢你妈 |
[02:38] | Why aren’t you dead? | 你怎么没死 |
[02:39] | It’s a good trick, eh? | 招数不赖吧 |
[02:41] | I’d tell you how, but I’d have to implicate other parties, | 我倒是想告诉你 但那就得牵扯到第三方 |
[02:43] | so I’ll say nowt. | 所以我还是不说了 |
[02:47] | Tell me why I shouldn’t give the old bill a shout. | 给我一个不向警察告密的理由 |
[02:50] | Why would you? | 你为什么要那样 |
[02:52] | I’ve done nothing to you. | 我没对你做过什么 |
[02:55] | Recently. | 最近 |
[02:57] | Why are you here? | 你来这干什么 |
[02:59] | How did you know about Curzon? | 你是怎么知道寇松的 |
[03:00] | I’ve got important friends, me. | 我朋友都是重要人物 |
[03:03] | And you’re the talk of the town, you two. | 而你们两个可是风云人物 |
[03:06] | Why? Curzon’s a nobody. | 怎么会 寇松是无名之辈 |
[03:09] | Nobody’s nobody. | 没有人是无名之辈 |
[03:12] | Why’d he kill Esme? | 他为什么杀了艾斯米 |
[03:16] | To get at me. | 为了报复我 |
[03:18] | Revenge. He thinks I disrespected him. | 复仇 他认为我不尊重他 |
[03:22] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[03:25] | It were your fault, then. | 原来是你的错 |
[03:27] | Thought as much. | 我也这么猜的 |
[03:29] | Why else would anyone hurt | 不然怎么会有人 |
[03:30] | such a lovely, innocent lass like her? | 伤害她这么可爱无辜的小姑娘 |
[03:35] | What did you do to disrespect him? | 你做什么事不尊重他了 |
[03:37] | What’s any of this got to do with you? | 这些事跟你有什么关系 |
[03:39] | I just want justice for Esme, same as you. | 跟你一样 我只是想替艾斯米讨回公道 |
[03:45] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[03:47] | You barely knew her. | 你根本不了解她 |
[03:49] | She was my fiancée. | 她是我的未婚妻 |
[03:51] | I dare say you were very fond of her. | 我敢肯定你一定非常喜欢她 |
[03:54] | A man’s love’s not the same, though, is it? | 不过 男人的爱是不一样的 |
[03:56] | You’ve less feeling in you. | 你的情感变少了 |
[03:58] | Any road, | 不管怎样 |
[04:01] | our lad’s away, pointing no fingers. | 我们的亲爱的已经死了 没人指指点点了 |
[04:05] | We have to catch the bugger again. | 我们得把那个家伙再抓起来 |
[04:08] | Best team up, eh? | 最好还是一起合作 |
[04:12] | I’m gonna go now. | 我现在要走了 |
[04:14] | Have I done somewhat to offend you somehow? | 我做了什么冒犯你的事了吗 |
[04:17] | No. You’re mad, that’s all. | 没有 你疯了 仅此而已 |
[04:20] | Don’t be like that. | 别这样 |
[04:22] | We could help each other. | 我们可以互相帮助 |
[04:23] | – Good-bye. – He weren’t alone. | -再见 -他当时不是一个人 |
[04:27] | He were with a woman. | 他和一个女人在一起 |
[04:31] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[04:33] | I were there. | 我在那 |
[04:37] | Came to see Esme. | 我去看艾斯米 |
[04:39] | They got to the door first. | 他们先进了门 |
[04:40] | Well, what did this woman look like? | 那个女人长什么样 |
[04:44] | Older lady. | 年纪大 |
[04:47] | Dark hair, I think. | 我记得是 深色头发 |
[04:49] | She were wrapped up. | 她当时戴了头巾 |
[04:51] | They let ’emselves in so quick I couldn’t get a proper look. | 他们开门很快就进去了 我没来得及看仔细 |
[04:58] | I could’ve stopped ’em if I’d known. | 早知道这样 我就能阻止他们了 |
[05:02] | They let themselves in? | 他们自己开门进去的吗 |
[05:04] | Wh– Th-They had keys? | 什… 他们有钥匙吗 |
[05:07] | Big ring of ’em. | 一大串钥匙 |
[05:09] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[05:11] | The keys, they gave you a clue, didn’t they? | 钥匙让你想到了什么对吧 |
[05:14] | Tell. | 快说 |
[05:15] | No. | 不 |
[05:16] | I’m coming with you, Sherlock. | 我跟你一起去 福尔摩斯大侦探 |
[05:18] | No. You’re not. | 你不能和我一起去 |
[05:19] | If you loved Esme as much as I do… | 如果你和我一样深爱着艾斯米 |
[05:23] | you won’t deny me. | 你就不会拒绝我 |
[05:29] | You’ll know how much this means to me. | 你知道这我来说非常重要 |
[06:05] | 新曙光 新希望 4月4日早9点 维多利亚公园 弗朗西丝·冈特演讲会 | |
[06:14] | For fuck’s sake, why’d you do that? | 天啊 你为什么打他 |
[06:16] | Emotions got the better of me. Sorry. | 情绪使然 抱歉 |
[06:19] | Walk away. | 给我走 |
[06:23] | Now, let’s have a look. | 让我看看 |
[06:26] | Oh, it’s not too bad. | 还不算太严重 |
[06:28] | Now let’s start again, shall we? | 我们从头说一次 |
[06:30] | You gave over the keys. Why? | 你把钥匙交给他们了 为什么 |
[06:32] | W-We do it all the time. | 我们一直都这么做 |
[06:34] | There are other flats in the building to be let. | 那栋楼里还有其他公寓出租 |
[06:36] | He looked like a respectable buyer. | 他看起来是个体面的买家 |
[06:37] | It-it’s normal procedure. | 这是正常手续 |
[06:40] | When you heard about Esme’s murder, | 当你得知艾斯米被人谋杀后 |
[06:41] | why didn’t you say anything to the police? | 为什么不去报警 |
[06:43] | I called the police immediately! | 我当时立刻就报警了 |
[06:45] | T-Two detectives came, | 来了两名警探 |
[06:47] | and I gave them a full description of the man | 我跟他们详细描述了那个人 |
[06:50] | and-and all the relevant paperwork. Look, I swear. | 还做了详尽的笔录 我发誓 |
[06:55] | The police knew. | 警察早就知道了 |
[06:58] | Coppers. | 那些警察 |
[06:59] | Bent as Judas, the lot of ’em. | 卖友求荣 利益熏心 |
[07:01] | Leave me alone now, would you? | 让我单独待一会行吗 |
[07:03] | Don’t take your grump out on me, duck. | 别把气撒在我身上 亲爱的 |
[07:06] | I’m not the enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[07:08] | What we gonna do now? | 我们现在要怎么做 |
[07:09] | We never see each other again. | 我们俩永不相见 |
[08:12] | There’s a telephone number you can call for information | 海报上有电话号码 可以打去问问 |
[08:13] | 新曙光 新希望 4月4日早9点 维多利亚公园 弗朗西丝·冈特演讲会 | |
[08:15] | about bloody trains and parking. | 火车班次和停车场的信息 |
[08:17] | Is this too much? | 这么穿太高调了吗 |
[08:19] | Oh, uh, no. It’s very fetching, ma’am. | 不 非常迷人 陛下 |
[08:21] | – But this… – No. | -但是这海报… -不行 |
[08:23] | No. I think it’s too much. | 不行 我认为太高调了 |
[08:26] | Ma’am, this is a serious problem. | 陛下 这个问题很严重 |
[08:30] | None of these secret political societies | 这些秘密的政治团体 |
[08:32] | have ever dared show their faces in public before. | 以前从来不敢在公共场合露面 |
[08:35] | This is a brazen show of disrespect. | 这实在是大不敬 |
[08:39] | What a dreary poster. | 海报太沉闷了 |
[08:41] | How on earth does Mrs. Gaunt expect to draw a crowd? | 冈特女士这样怎么能吸引大批人群呢 |
[08:44] | Mm, there’ll be a crowd. | 会有人群蜂拥而至的 |
[08:45] | A mob. Screaming for blood. | 嗜血成狂的一群暴徒们 |
[08:49] | Or a general election, at least, | 或者至少举行一次大选 |
[08:51] | which would come to the same thing. | 其结果都是一样的 |
[08:53] | A hung parliament, martial law, | 各党势均力敌的议会 军事管制 |
[08:55] | blood and anarchy, ma’am. | 流血事件以及无政府管制 陛下 |
[08:57] | You should write plays, Prime Minister. So dramatic. | 你应该去当编剧 首相 太戏剧化 |
[09:03] | No. | 不行 |
[09:04] | No, it won’t do. | 这件也不行 |
[09:05] | I do not exaggerate. | 我一点也没夸大其词 |
[09:07] | Anarchy. | 无政府管制 |
[09:08] | The whole country will be watching to see how we respond. | 整个国家都会关注我们的应对方式 |
[09:11] | We don’t oppose order or strength or new dawns, do we? | 我们并不反对秩序 力量或新曙光吧 |
[09:17] | I don’t understand what it is they want. | 我不明白他们想要什么 |
[09:19] | Ooh, they’re not Republicans, are they? | 他们不是共和党吧 |
[09:22] | Oh, Lord, no. | 天啊 不是 |
[09:24] | No, traditional English fascists. | 不是 他们是传统的英式法西斯分子 |
[09:27] | Smart black uniforms, thrash Johnny Foreigner, | 整洁的黑色制服 打击外国人 |
[09:29] | hang free thinkers sort of thing. | 绞死自由思想派之类的事 |
[09:31] | Childish stuff, | 都是幼稚的行径 |
[09:32] | but they’re willing to destroy half the country | 但是他们现在宁愿摧毁半个国家 |
[09:35] | to get what they want. | 来达到其目的 |
[09:36] | A national cleansing in blood would be just the ticket. | 用鲜血来清洗国家是唯一的选择 |
[09:39] | But under Royal authority. | 但是受到王权的牵制 |
[09:41] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[09:43] | But you’d have to follow their orders | 但你必须服从他们的命令 |
[09:46] | or be forced into abdication. | 否则你将会被迫退位 |
[09:52] | The Duke of Windermere would be very happy to take your place. | 温德米尔公爵很乐意接替你的王位 |
[09:55] | I believe I told you | 我想我跟你说过 |
[09:56] | we shan’t ever speak of my wretched uncle. | 不要再提起我那个可怜的叔叔 |
[09:58] | As you say, madam. | 是的 陛下 |
[10:00] | – Nevertheless… – Absurd. | -然而 -真是可笑 |
[10:01] | The people would never stand for it. | 人们绝对不会容忍这种事的 |
[10:04] | Mustard and coral, have you gone stark mad, woman? | 深黄色配珊瑚红 你疯了吗 女人 |
[10:09] | I want your permission to use the harshest available methods | 我希望你允许我使用最严厉的手段 |
[10:12] | to crush this rally. | 来镇压这次集会 |
[10:14] | Water cannon and rubber bullets, deployed with brisk discretion. | 用水枪和橡胶子弹 全权交由我来部署 |
[10:18] | Perhaps one or two snipers in reserve. | 或许让一两名狙击手待命 |
[10:21] | Won’t that make me look awfully oppressive? | 那样会不会显得我很残暴 |
[10:23] | Can’t we just send in those lovely horses? | 我们不能派那些可爱的马去吗 |
[10:25] | Isn’t that the usual style? | 平时不是都这样吗 |
[10:27] | Well, we shall do that, of course. | 我们可以这么做 好的 |
[10:30] | But we must do more. | 但是我们一定要加大力度 |
[10:33] | In times of strife, | 在战乱时期 |
[10:34] | the people need to see | 人们不止要看到 |
[10:35] | and feel the firm guidance of Your Majesty’s government. | 还要感受到陛下政府坚定的领导 |
[10:39] | No. | 不行 |
[10:40] | I won’t be goaded into brutality. | 我不会受人煽动而去实施暴行的 |
[10:41] | Horses and truncheons only. | 只能用马和警棍 |
[10:44] | No rubber bullets. No cannon, no snipers. | 不能用橡胶子弹和水枪 也不能派狙击手 |
[10:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 陛下 |
[10:55] | – If I may… – That’s all. | -我能否… -退下 |
[11:13] | 新曙光 新希望 4月4日早上九点 维多利亚公园 朗西丝·冈特演讲会 秩序与力量 | |
[11:14] | A public rally? | 公众集会 |
[11:16] | We had a pact. | 我们有约在先 |
[11:20] | I thought we understood each other. | 还以为我们达成了共识 |
[11:23] | Why is she doing this? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[11:24] | Puzzling. | 令人费解 |
[11:26] | What can she say or do at a public rally | 在一个有被捕风险的公众集会上 |
[11:28] | that warrants the risk of arrest? I don’t know. | 她会说什么 做什么呢 我不知道 |
[11:32] | A reckless mistake, perhaps. | 也许是个草率的错误 |
[11:35] | You should be guardedly happy, my dear. | 你应该对此感到开心 亲爱的 |
[11:38] | Well, she exposes herself, she exposes us. | 她暴露了她自己 也会暴露我们 |
[11:42] | We have to respond with our own counterprotest, | 我们必须以我们的抗议手段来回应 |
[11:44] | or the No-Name League will look weak. | 否则无名联盟会显得很软弱 |
[11:47] | I will look weak. | 我会显得很软弱 |
[11:48] | If Mrs. Gaunt wants to bare her neck, don’t stop her. | 如果冈特女士想出风头 让她去吧 |
[11:52] | Let the police do your work for you. | 让警察替你善后 |
[11:54] | Do nothing, you mean? | 你是说按兵不动吗 |
[11:57] | If you sit down by the riverbank and wait long enough, | 隔岸观火 耐心等待 |
[12:00] | the corpses of your enemies float past. | 敌军尸体就会漂浮而过 |
[12:04] | Chinese proverb. | 中国谚语 |
[12:06] | We’re not in China. | 我们现在不在中国 |
[12:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:09] | I’m just a loyal advisor. | 我只是个忠诚的顾问罢了 |
[12:12] | You’re the leader. | 你才是盟主 |
[12:13] | You must decide. | 你必须做出决定 |
[12:40] | Big rally tomorrow in the park. | 明天在公园举行大型集会 |
[12:42] | Stand up for your country and take part. | 捍卫你的国家 来参与集会 |
[12:46] | Say no to peace and say yes to battle. Eh? | 拒绝和平 支持战争 |
[12:51] | Are we not men? | 我们不是人吗 |
[12:52] | Shut it, Adolf. The game’s on. | 闭嘴 阿道夫 比赛开始了 |
[12:53] | Oi, you! Off the furniture! Sharpish. | 你 别站在那桌子上 马上下来 |
[12:56] | We are talking about the future of England. | 我们在说的是英国的未来 |
[12:59] | Fuck off! | 滚蛋 |
[13:00] | Commie drunkards. | 醉鬼共产党 |
[13:02] | You call yourself English? | 你说自己是英国人吗 |
[13:03] | Fucking liberty. | 去他的自由 |
[13:04] | You’re ruinin’ the fucking football, eh? | 你还让不让人看球赛了 |
[13:06] | Fuck off. | 给我滚蛋 |
[13:09] | – Do you want some? – Lads. Lads! | -你想挨揍吗 -两位 两位 |
[13:11] | Go on, then. Do something. | 来啊 打啊 |
[13:14] | You know, I don’t get politics. | 我不懂政治 |
[13:15] | You’re born, you’re fucked, you die. | 出生 被搞 入土 |
[13:19] | That’s the name of this ship. | 这就政治之船的真面目 |
[13:21] | Why worry which fucker’s on the bridge? | 哪个混蛋在桥上都一样 |
[13:25] | Alfie boy. | 阿尔弗仔 |
[13:27] | Night of the murder, Curzon had a woman with him. | 谋杀发生当晚 寇松和一个女人在一起 |
[13:30] | Description sounds like that charlady, Mrs. Pike. | 听描述很像是那个清洁女工 派克太太 |
[13:33] | What description? How do you know that? | 什么描述 你怎么知道 |
[13:35] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[13:37] | We need to track her down. | 我们要找到她 |
[13:39] | No problem. Ready. | 没问题 我准备好了 |
[13:41] | Well, finish your pint. Let’s go. | 喝完你的啤酒 我们就走 |
[13:43] | What, now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[13:45] | What, we’re-we’re tracking her down now? This minute? | 什么 我们现在要去找她吗 立刻吗 |
[13:47] | You’re gonna track her down. I’ve got other business. | 你去找她 我有别的事要做 |
[13:49] | What business? | 什么事 |
[13:51] | The police fucked Esme’s murder investigation. | 警察在艾斯米的谋杀案上做了手脚 |
[13:54] | – It was a cover-up. – Why? | -他们隐瞒了案子 -为什么 |
[13:56] | Don’t know. I’m going to ask a policeman. | 不知道 我要去找警察问问 |
[13:58] | You two, find Pike. | 你们两个去找派克 |
[14:18] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[14:20] | You’re nervous. | 你很紧张 |
[14:23] | Of course I am. | 我当然紧张 |
[14:25] | I haven’t the faintest doubt that you’ll be marvelous, | 你一定会表现出色的 这一点我毫不怀疑 |
[14:27] | your speech will be spellbinding, | 你的讲话会引人入胜 |
[14:29] | and the rally will be a great success. | 集会一定会非常成功的 |
[14:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:33] | Or the Tower. | 或是吃牢饭 |
[14:34] | Success. Destiny. | 注定会成功的 |
[14:37] | Well and good. | 非常好 |
[14:39] | A success. | 成功 |
[14:41] | What then, Jimmy? | 然后呢 吉米 |
[14:42] | Well, I think I’ll start by personally | 我想我会开始亲自出马 |
[14:45] | castrating the prime minister and all his cronies. | 阉了首相以及其所有亲信 |
[14:48] | Then I’ll put them out to starve in the Aldgate gibbet. | 然后把他们送上阿尔盖特绞刑台饿死 |
[14:53] | Jolly well deserved, I’m sure. | 我相信那是罪有应得的 |
[14:55] | But wouldn’t mercy look more statesmanlike, though, | 但是对于民众来说 |
[14:58] | to the people at large? | 仁慈不是更有政治局风度 |
[14:59] | The people… | 民众 |
[15:01] | love ferocity, | 不仅喜欢暴行 |
[15:03] | and they love a spectacle. | 还喜欢盛大的场面 |
[15:05] | I’ll give them both. | 两样我都会满足他们 |
[15:07] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[15:10] | It’s all a bit daunting, isn’t it? | 这些有点吓人吧 |
[15:11] | I mean, we’re-we’re starting a civil war. | 我们要发动内战 |
[15:14] | Steel yourself, Frances. | 做好准备 弗朗西丝 |
[15:16] | Make no mistake, I come with a rod of correction. | 毫无疑问 我是带着教鞭来的 |
[15:20] | There must be bloodshed. | 必定要有流血事件 |
[15:22] | There must be pain. | 必定要产生痛苦 |
[15:23] | That is how a new and stronger nation is forged. | 更强大的新国家就是那样缔造的 |
[15:28] | Egg and omelets, old girl. | 鸡蛋有别于蛋卷 姑娘 |
[15:29] | You know that. | 你很清楚 |
[15:31] | Yes. Yes, you’re right, of course. | 对 你当然是对的 |
[15:34] | Sorry. Just a… touch of the old butterflies. | 抱歉 就是想到了一些往事 |
[15:37] | We shall fight… and win. | 我们要战斗 然后胜利 |
[15:42] | What if the queen… | 如果女王陛下 |
[15:44] | refuses to accept our victory? | 拒绝接受我们的胜利怎么办 |
[15:46] | Well… we’ll reason with her. | 我们会和她理论 |
[15:49] | She’ll do the right thing. | 她会做出正确决定的 |
[15:50] | Wh-What if she doesn’t? | 那如果没有呢 |
[15:53] | Then she knows that her uncle | 她也知道她的叔叔 |
[15:55] | is waiting in the Bahamas, anxious to come home. | 在巴哈马迫不及待想回家呢 |
[15:59] | The pretender? | 觊觎者吗 |
[16:00] | Never. | 绝对不行 |
[16:02] | Never? | 绝对不行 |
[16:04] | Do you think? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[16:05] | A coward who fled the war, practically a traitor? | 一个逃避战争的懦夫 一个叛国者 |
[16:10] | Trifle harsh. | 这些小事是很恶劣 |
[16:11] | He’s no Alexander, but… | 他不是亚历山大大帝 但是 |
[16:13] | He’s married to an American divorcée, | 他娶了一个离婚的美国女人 |
[16:16] | and he wears jewelry. | 他还戴首饰 |
[16:18] | How can we talk about restoring virtue | 我们怎么能说着要正德 |
[16:20] | and allow such a man on the throne? | 还允许这样一个人身居王座 |
[16:24] | Perhaps you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[16:28] | No. You are right. | 不 你就是对的 |
[16:31] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[16:36] | In any case… | 不管怎样 |
[16:38] | the mere threat of the man is useful to us, don’t you see? | 用这男人来威胁对我们有利 你不懂吗 |
[16:41] | The queen doesn’t know we won’t countenance the man. | 女王并不知道我们不会支持他 |
[16:47] | Here am I, talking about the queen’s business. | 我竟然在这里管女王的事 |
[16:50] | Absurd. | 真是荒唐 |
[16:51] | I can hardly write a decent sentence. | 我一句体面的话都写不出 |
[17:26] | Terrible habit. | 真是坏习惯 |
[17:28] | – Smoking? – Sneaking up on people. | -抽烟吗 -偷偷靠近别人 |
[17:31] | It’s uncivilized. | 太没教养了 |
[17:34] | Hard to break old habits. | 旧习难改 |
[17:36] | And it strongly suggests this conversation | 这也强烈预示了 |
[17:38] | will not be amiable. | 这次对话不会友好了 |
[17:40] | That’s your guilty conscience talking. | 你是因为内疚才这么说 |
[17:42] | Conscience? You flatter me. | 内疚 你还真是奉承我了 |
[17:44] | You know why I’m here. | 你知道我为什么来 |
[17:46] | Not the faintest, old chap. | 毫无头绪 老伙计 |
[17:50] | You– and by “You,” I mean the police– | 你们 我指的是整个警方 |
[17:53] | you knew who killed Esme, and you covered it up. | 你们知道是谁杀了艾斯米 却掩盖真相 |
[17:56] | A very serious accusation. | 这是很严重的指控 |
[17:58] | Skip the bollocks. Talk. | 别说废话 快说真相 |
[18:01] | Supposing what you say is true. | 假设你说的都是事实 |
[18:03] | I wasn’t on Esme’s case– why do you assume | 我不负责艾斯米的案子 你为什么觉得 |
[18:05] | I know anything about it? | 我会知道什么 |
[18:06] | You know everything. It’s your job. | 你无所不知 这是你的工作 |
[18:09] | Flattery again. | 又来奉承了 |
[18:11] | I’m not happy, Mr. Aziz. | 我不是很高兴 阿齐兹先生 |
[18:13] | I’m not happy at all. | 我一点都不高兴 |
[18:15] | Was you to play ignorant, | 如果你要装傻 |
[18:16] | I can’t be responsible for my actions. | 我就无法对我后面的行为负责了 |
[18:20] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah. I am. | 没错 正是 |
[18:25] | Just wanted to be clear on that point. | 我先把话说清楚 |
[18:27] | I’d hate to capitulate too early. | 我不喜欢过早投降 |
[18:31] | Uh, bravo on cracking the case, by the way. | 不过你破了案倒是非常不错 |
[18:34] | Someday you must tell me how you did it. | 回头你得跟我说说怎么破的 |
[18:38] | It’s the usual sordid story. | 这其实是常见的肮脏套路 |
[18:40] | Esme’s killer, Mr. Curzon, | 杀艾斯米的凶手 寇松先生 |
[18:42] | is the bastard son of a very important man. | 是一个权贵的私生子 |
[18:45] | A lord, in fact. | 是个勋爵 |
[18:47] | Favors were called in; the case was scuppered. | 让我们帮忙 这案子不了了之 |
[18:50] | What lord? Give me a name. | 哪个勋爵 告诉我名字 |
[18:54] | That’s more than my life’s worth. | 我这条命可不值那么多信息 |
[18:56] | Literally. | 就是字面意思 |
[18:59] | Cut my throat, if you must. | 割我的喉 随你意 |
[19:05] | Tell me where Curzon is now. | 告诉我寇松现在在哪里 |
[19:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:08] | Like I said, Mr. Aziz, I’m not happy. | 我说了 阿齐兹先生 我不是很高兴 |
[19:11] | I’ll make trouble. | 我会大闹一场的 |
[19:13] | Bulls in china shops ain’t in it. | 我说的可不是毛手毛脚那种 |
[19:14] | I don’t know where your man is. | 我不知道你找的人在哪里 |
[19:17] | I expect I could find out, though, | 不过如果你给我点时间 |
[19:19] | if you gave me some time. | 我应该能查到 |
[19:21] | I haven’t got time. | 我没有时间 |
[19:22] | You could put the Sweeney onto me | 我一离开这里 |
[19:24] | as soon as I walk out there. | 你就会让特警抓我 |
[19:26] | Yes, I could do that. | 对 我是可以这样 |
[19:28] | You’ll have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[19:31] | You got 24 hours. | 你有二十四小时 |
[19:36] | Well, I’d better get onto it, then. | 那我最好现在就开始了 |
[19:38] | Now, how should I reach you? | 那么 我怎么跟你联系 |
[19:46] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[19:49] | If you ask me, they’re all bloody lunatics. | 要我说 他们都是疯子 |
[19:50] | Ravens, indeed. They’re crows, more like. | 的确是渡鸦 但更像是乌鸦 |
[19:53] | Disgruntled crows. You give them their head, | 不满的乌鸦 你让他们如了愿 |
[19:56] | they’ll have us back at war in a trice, | 他们转眼之间就会在战争中支持我们 |
[19:57] | – never mind who with. – Hear, hear. | -也不管是跟谁打仗 -一点没错 |
[19:59] | I hope you’re gonna give ’em a bloody good thrashing | 我希望你在这次集会上 |
[20:01] | at this wretched rally. | 能狠狠给他们当头一棒 |
[20:02] | Don’t you worry, we’ll show them what’s what. | 别担心 我门会好好教教他们的 |
[20:05] | Rather them than that wretched No-Name League, eh? | 总要比那帮卑鄙的无名联盟强 对吧 |
[20:09] | At least the Ravens have proper respect for rank… | 至少渡鸦们对等级有所尊重 |
[20:12] | and blood. | 还有血统 |
[20:13] | A plague on both their houses. | 对这两家都是灾难 |
[20:15] | What’s the matter with just muddling along together | 像我们以往那样混在一起 |
[20:18] | as we always have done? | 有什么问题吗 |
[20:19] | Hear, hear. Built an empire that way. | 就是 就那样建立了一个帝国 |
[20:21] | Gentry, plebs, muddling and… | 绅士 平民 在一起 |
[20:23] | bodging along together. | 胡乱凑合着 |
[20:26] | – Arthur. – Sir. | -亚瑟 -先生 |
[20:29] | Arthur’s been with me here nigh on… | 亚瑟一直跟着我已经有 |
[20:33] | 20 years. | 20年了 |
[20:35] | We couldn’t live without each other. | 我们都离不开彼此 |
[20:36] | Am I right, Arthur? | 是不是 亚瑟 |
[20:38] | No doubt, Sir Francis. | 那是一定的 弗朗西斯爵士 |
[20:40] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[20:41] | A telephone call for the prime minister, sir. | 有电话找首相 阁下 |
[20:45] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 失陪 先生们 |
[20:52] | Yes? | 哪位 |
[20:56] | Yes, I’m… | 是的 我… |
[20:59] | with him now, as it happens. | 现在跟他在一起 碰巧 |
[21:03] | No. | 不 |
[21:07] | No. Come here. | 不 过来 |
[21:22] | Sit down, man. | 坐下吧 |
[21:25] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[21:27] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 阁下 |
[21:29] | I’ve told Lord Smyth what’s afoot, | 情况我已经跟史密斯勋爵说了 |
[21:32] | and I’ve assured him you’ll do your very best | 我也向他保证了 你会竭尽全力 |
[21:34] | to resolve the situation quietly. | 悄无声息地解决这个问题 |
[21:36] | He quite rightly wants to know | 他有充分的理由想知道 |
[21:38] | why the situation isn’t resolved already. | 为什么目前的局势没有早解决 |
[21:42] | Yes, sir. Uh, the vengeful young man | 是的 阁下 追杀您儿子的 |
[21:45] | pursuing your son is a highly skilled SAS combat veteran. | 复仇心重的年轻人是特种空勤团的战斗高手 |
[21:49] | Hard to catch, hard to kill. | 既难抓 又难杀 |
[21:53] | We can get him, sir, no doubt, | 我们能抓到他 阁下 这是肯定的 |
[21:55] | but, um…. | 不过 |
[21:57] | it’ll take some doing. | 要费点力气 |
[21:58] | At a high cost in men and blood, perhaps. | 也许要付出牺牲大量人手的代价 |
[22:01] | Oh, indeed, Prime Minister. | 确实 首相 |
[22:02] | – A high cost. – And then, | -相当大 -那么 |
[22:03] | I imagine, a good few indiscreet mouths | 我估计 还要堵住几张 |
[22:06] | will need to be silenced, I expect. | 爱说闲话的嘴 |
[22:08] | Yes, sir. That’s usually the case. | 是的 阁下 一贯做法 |
[22:10] | You needn’t lay it on so thick. | 你们不用铺垫这么多 |
[22:13] | I know I’ll have to pay for this. | 我知道我肯定要为此付钱 |
[22:17] | Get the thing done. | 把事情搞定 |
[22:19] | Yes, my lord. | 是的 大人 |
[22:23] | I make no excuses for him. | 我不为他找任何借口 |
[22:26] | He’s not right in the head. | 他脑子不太正常 |
[22:27] | He never was. | 他就没正常过 |
[22:30] | But no child of mine is going to be hunted like an animal | 但是我的孩子绝不能像动物一样 |
[22:32] | by a mere pleb. | 被一介平民追杀 |
[22:36] | Whatever he may have been accused of, | 无论指控他什么 |
[22:38] | he has noble blood in him. | 他都是有高贵血统的人 |
[22:42] | And blood… is blood. | 而血浓于水 |
[22:45] | Oh, any father would do the same. | 是父亲都会这么做 |
[22:50] | His mother… | 他母亲 |
[22:52] | was the great love of my life. | 是我的挚爱 |
[22:56] | As for payment, perish the thought. | 至于付款 心意领了 |
[23:00] | – What are friends for? – Humbug. | -朋友之间该做的 -骗子 |
[23:03] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[23:06] | Goes without saying | 毫无疑问 |
[23:07] | your splendidly loyal support for me in the House | 你在众议院里对我的支持 |
[23:10] | – has been most welcome. – Essential, you mean. | -当然是最好的 -你的意思是 最必要的 |
[23:12] | Mm, quite so. | 确实如此 |
[23:15] | I should hate to lose that support, | 无论什么情况 无论什么原因 |
[23:17] | for any reason, | 我都讨厌 |
[23:19] | under anycircumstances. | 失去这份支持 |
[23:26] | Protect my son, | 保护我的儿子 |
[23:28] | get rid of this SAS ruffian, | 处理掉这个特种空勤团的流氓 |
[23:31] | and I promise you my vote. | 我保证支持你 |
[23:36] | Under any circumstances. | 无论任何情况 |
[23:41] | Your son is safe. | 您的儿子很安全 |
[24:35] | One, two, three. Testing. | 一 二 三 测试 |
[24:41] | 新希望 新曙光 秩序与力量 | |
[25:06] | Martha, do you know what time it is? | 玛莎 你知道现在几点吗 |
[25:08] | I do. | 我知道 |
[25:11] | I figured you for an early riser. | 我以为你是个早起的人 |
[25:15] | What is this about? | 什么事 |
[25:18] | Just passing. | 恰好路过 |
[25:22] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:26] | Fine. | 没事 |
[25:28] | Touch of the flu. | 有点感冒 |
[25:31] | You shouldn’t stay long. It’s catching. | 你别待太久 容易传染 |
[25:34] | I never catch stuff. | 我没被传染过 |
[25:36] | What’s the coffee situation? | 有咖啡吗 |
[25:39] | I’ll call room service. | 我叫客房服务 |
[25:47] | So, the big Raven Society rally today, huh? | 今天是渡鸦社大集会的日子 |
[25:50] | What are you guys doing about it? | 你们有什么打算 |
[25:53] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[25:55] | Undine Thwaite told everyone to stay at home. | 乌狄妮·斯威特让大家都待在家里 |
[25:56] | No. Not those guys. | 不 不是那帮人 |
[25:59] | You guys. | 你们 |
[26:00] | CIA. | 中情局 |
[26:02] | Now, I’m guessing you’re gonna play a waiting game, but… | 现在 我估计你们要玩坐山观虎斗 不过 |
[26:04] | I think that would be a mistake. | 我认为那样是个错误 |
[26:06] | The situation could deteriorate fast. | 形势可能会迅速恶化 |
[26:09] | Look at me, Martha. | 看着我 玛莎 |
[26:11] | I’m not CIA. | 我不是中情局的 |
[26:13] | I’m looking at you, Thomas, | 我看着你呢 托马斯 |
[26:14] | and I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[26:16] | Well, I can’t help with that. | 那我也没有办法 |
[26:21] | Anyhow, I’m here to tell you that I’m okay with the CIA thing. | 总之 我是来告诉你中情局的事我不介意 |
[26:24] | I didn’t want you to think it’d be a problem for me. | 我不想让你认为我有所反对 |
[26:27] | So we can continue working together. | 所以我们可以继续合作 |
[26:29] | That’s a whole other issue. | 那完全是另一码事 |
[26:32] | Well, go on. | 接着说 |
[26:34] | Let’s face it, Martha. | 这么说吧 玛莎 |
[26:37] | I’m not CIA. | 我不是中情局的 |
[26:38] | But supposing I was… | 即便我以前是 |
[26:41] | you’re not really… Agency material. | 你也不是一块…探员的料 |
[26:44] | The hell I’m not. | 谁说我不是 |
[26:46] | Last week, whilst on a three-day blackout drug spree, | 上周 在三天的毒品狂欢的断片期间 |
[26:49] | you mislaid my sister at a satanist orgy. | 你把我姐姐扔在一个撒旦派对上 |
[26:53] | Just a tad bit unprofessional, don’t you think? | 多少有点不太专业 你不觉得吗 |
[26:54] | You son of a bitch. Unprofessional? | 你个混蛋 不专业 |
[26:56] | Look at you. | 你看看你 |
[26:59] | I have the flu. | 我得流感了 |
[27:00] | You’re drowning in scotch and pills, | 你沉溺于威士忌和药片里 |
[27:01] | you haven’t slept right in ages, you’ve been crying, | 你很久没合眼了 你一直在哭 |
[27:03] | and you’re the big-shot CIA man? | 而你还是中情局的大人物 |
[27:06] | Yeah, well, if you’re the benchmark, | 如果你是标杆的话 |
[27:07] | I think I can measure up okay. | 我觉得我也没问题 |
[27:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:20] | That was uncalled for. | 我说得太过了 |
[27:23] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[27:26] | Not in great shape at the present. | 我现在状态不是很好 |
[27:29] | It’s true. | 这是事实 |
[27:31] | What happened to you at Crowley’s? | 你在克劳利那发生什么了 |
[27:34] | Not up for discussion. | 没什么好说的 |
[27:36] | You saw the Devil. | 你看见魔鬼了 |
[27:37] | No. No Devil. | 不 没有魔鬼 |
[27:39] | I did. I saw him. | 我看见了 我看见他了 |
[27:41] | No, Martha, you imagined him. | 不 玛莎 都是你想象的 |
[27:43] | I wish. | 但愿如此 |
[27:47] | Crowley is a spooky guy. | 克劳利是个让人毛骨悚然的家伙 |
[27:53] | We both got spooked. | 我们都被吓到了 |
[27:55] | Let’s leave it at that, shall we? | 我们就此打住 好吗 |
[27:58] | This coffee sucks. | 这咖啡真难喝 |
[28:00] | You want some scotch? | 要来点威士忌吗 |
[28:06] | Yeah. Sure. | 要 当然 |
[28:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:16] | He’s been gift-wrapped for you. | 已经给你把他捆好了 |
[28:19] | Wapping Pumping Station. | 沃平泵站 |
[28:21] | Come alone. | 一个人来 |
[29:05] | You’re up early. | 你起得真早 |
[29:08] | Work, Mum. | 有工作 妈 |
[29:09] | You’re up early, too. | 你也起得很早 |
[29:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:11] | Making breakfast for your dad. | 给你和你爸做早餐 |
[29:15] | He’s up early, too. | 他起得也很早 |
[29:16] | Yeah, work. | 是的 有工作 |
[29:18] | Sir Francis has a function. | 弗朗西斯爵士办宴会 |
[29:22] | My busy boys. | 我的大忙人们 |
[29:26] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[29:28] | West End. | 西边 |
[29:29] | Meeting a client. | 见个客户 |
[29:31] | Got time for a bacon sandwich? | 有时间吃个培根三明治吗 |
[29:33] | Or boiled egg and soldiers? | 或者水煮蛋和面包片 |
[29:34] | No, Mum. | 不了 妈 |
[29:35] | Well, at least let me give you a hug, then. | 至少让我抱抱你吧 |
[29:59] | Got to go. | 我得走了 |
[30:01] | Don’t want to be late. | 不想迟到 |
[30:02] | Well, you be careful. | 你小心点 |
[30:04] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[30:20] | And did those feet | 在古代 |
[30:24] | In ancient time | 这双脚 |
[30:27] | Walk upon England’s mountains green | 曾踏上英格兰的绿山 |
[30:32] | And was the holy lamb of God | 上帝神圣的羔羊 |
[30:38] | On England’s pleasant pastures seen | 曾出现在英格兰可爱的草场上 |
[30:44] | And did the countenance… | 而那容颜 |
[30:47] | Alfie been in? | 阿尔弗来过吗 |
[30:48] | No. The usual? | 没有 老样子 |
[31:46] | Help. | 救命 |
[31:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[32:34] | Who’s there? | 什么人 |
[32:44] | Who is it? | 你是谁 |
[32:48] | Pennyworth, | 潘尼沃斯 |
[32:51] | is that you? | 是你吗 |
[33:02] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[33:05] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[33:08] | We meet at last, | 用他们的话说 |
[33:10] | as they say. | 我们终于见面了 |
[33:15] | Cat got your tongue? | 哑口无言了 |
[33:18] | I thought, when I finally met you, | 我以为 我最终见到你的时候 |
[33:19] | I’d have lots to say to you. | 会有很多的话想说 |
[33:22] | Questions to ask. | 有很多问题想问 |
[33:24] | But now we’re here, i’ve got nothing. | 但是现在我们见到了 我没话了 |
[33:27] | You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[33:32] | You fool. | 你个傻子 |
[33:34] | You think you’ve won. | 你以为自己赢了 |
[33:36] | Don’t you? | 是不是 |
[33:38] | You really think a dirty, stupid little pleb like you | 你真以为像你这样肮脏愚蠢的贱民 |
[33:42] | could outwit a man of noble blood? | 能比一个有高贵血统的人聪明 |
[33:45] | Nah. | 不 |
[33:47] | I know there’s no winning this game. | 我知道这场比赛没有赢家 |
[33:49] | But you got to play to the whistle, haven’t you? | 但你必须听哨声比赛 不是吗 |
[33:53] | Isn’t that right, Inspector Aziz?! | 我说得对吗 阿齐兹警督 |
[34:00] | You can show yourself. | 你可以现身了 |
[34:03] | I’ve got no backup. | 我没有增援 |
[34:04] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[34:05] | Come have a chat to me. | 出来和我聊聊吧 |
[34:11] | I’m not a fucking idiot. | 我不是白痴 |
[34:12] | I know a trap when I see one. | 看到陷阱我是知道的 |
[34:16] | Why did you walk into it, then? | 那你为什么还要自投罗网 |
[34:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:26] | I think I don’t give a fuck anymore. | 我觉得我再也不在乎了 |
[34:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[34:29] | Makes my job easier, at any rate. | 不管怎样 这让我的工作简单多了 |
[34:31] | I don’t know about easy. | 我不知道哪里简单了 |
[34:33] | You’ve got three men with you | 你带了三个人跟你一起 |
[34:35] | and another couple up there in cover with sniper rifles. | 还有两个用狙击步枪的藏在上面 |
[34:37] | There and there. | 那里还有那里 |
[34:39] | I bet I can kill Curzon and one or two of your men | 我敢打赌 我能在你杀了我之前 |
[34:42] | before you can kill me. | 杀死寇松和一两个你的人 |
[34:43] | I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[34:45] | Let’s find out, shall we? | 不如我们试试看 |
[34:47] | Count to three. | 数到三 |
[34:49] | Shoot him now. | 现在就打死他 |
[34:52] | Shoot him. | 打死他 |
[34:52] | One moment, sir, please. | 请等一下 先生 |
[34:55] | I am genuinely sorry for all this chicanery. | 用这样卑鄙的手段我真的很抱歉 |
[34:59] | His father has political clout. | 他父亲有政治影响力 |
[35:02] | You know the rest. | 其他的你都知道了 |
[35:03] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[35:04] | Who’s “We”? You and your conscience? | “我们”指的是谁 你和你的良知 |
[35:08] | My superiors have no choice. | 我的上级别无选择 |
[35:09] | Therefore, I have no choice. | 因此我别无选择 |
[35:11] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[35:13] | No hard feelings. | 不要紧 |
[35:14] | Count to three. | 数到三 |
[35:15] | I told you to shoot him, damn it. | 我让你杀了他 该死的 |
[35:16] | A direct bloody order. Do you hear? | 这是一条直接命令 你听到了吗 |
[35:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:21] | Listen, | 听着 |
[35:23] | if you give me your word of honor | 如果你以人格向我担保 |
[35:24] | that you’ll spare this man, | 你会放了这个人 |
[35:26] | I can let you escape, | 我可以放你逃走 |
[35:28] | get out of the country. | 离开这个国家 |
[35:30] | What? | 什么 |
[35:32] | That’s not the fucking plan. | 原本的计划可不是那样的 |
[35:34] | Shoot him, man. Shoot him! | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[35:36] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[35:40] | That’s very decent of you. | 你人很不错 |
[35:42] | Won’t do, though. He has to die. | 不过无济于事 他必须得死 |
[35:44] | Look at him! | 看看他 |
[35:45] | Sad little madman. | 可悲又讨厌的疯子 |
[35:48] | Is he really worth your life? | 他真值得你送命吗 |
[35:50] | You wretched little insect. | 你个该死的小虫子 |
[35:52] | How dare you? How dare you?! | 你好大胆子 好大胆子 |
[35:54] | My father will have you hung! | 我父亲会绞死你的 |
[35:55] | Is he worth your life? | 他值得你送命吗 |
[35:56] | No. | 不值 |
[35:59] | He’s not worth anything. | 他一文不值 |
[36:01] | Not fair, is it? | 不公平 对吗 |
[36:02] | Count to three. | 数到三 |
[36:05] | Alfred, please. I don’t need to count to three. | 阿尔弗雷德 拜托了 我不需要数到三 |
[36:07] | I just need to raise my finger. | 只需要抬起手指 |
[36:09] | Well, go ahead. Raise your finger, then. | 那抬吧 那就抬起你的手指吧 |
[36:27] | Don’t… you… dare. | 你敢抬 |
[36:30] | Drop your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[36:32] | All of ya! | 你们所有人 |
[36:36] | Tell ’em. | 告诉他们 |
[36:37] | Do as she says. | 按她说的做 |
[36:51] | Glad to see me now, aren’t you, pet? | 现在愿意见到我了吧 宝贝 |
[36:54] | Say I’m wrong. | 快说我错了 |
[37:08] | Stop looking. | 别看了 |
[37:11] | You said you had no backup. | 你说你没有增援 |
[37:12] | And I actually believed you. | 我还真信你了 |
[37:14] | Well played. | 干得不错 |
[37:15] | Swear to God, Mr. Aziz, | 对天发誓 阿齐兹先生 |
[37:16] | I didn’t know she was here. | 我不知道她在这 |
[37:18] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[37:20] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[37:21] | Looks very familiar. | 看着很眼熟 |
[37:22] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[37:23] | You think we talk ’cause you can wait. | 你以为我们在说话是因为你可以等 |
[37:26] | I told you to wait. | 我告诉过你等会儿了 |
[37:28] | I only gave him a few little jabs. | 我只是稍微戳了他几下 |
[37:30] | Keep her away from me. | 让她离我远点儿 |
[37:31] | Big baby. | 大宝贝 |
[37:33] | Who’s this, then? | 那这位是谁 |
[37:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:37] | I’m nobody. | 我是无名之辈 |
[37:38] | Nobody? | 无名之辈 |
[37:39] | Nobody? What are you doing here, then? | 无名之辈 那你来这干什么 |
[37:42] | Tell the truth. | 从实招来 |
[37:43] | Nanny! I’m his nanny! | 保姆 我是他保姆 |
[37:49] | Is that right, duck? | 是吗 亲爱的 |
[37:50] | She’s your nanny? | 她是你保姆 |
[37:53] | I see, I see. | 我明白了 我明白了 |
[37:55] | You’re one of them. | 你和他们是一伙的 |
[37:57] | Filthy bastards. | 下流的混蛋 |
[37:59] | Posh people. | 上流社会的人 |
[38:01] | Perverts, the lot of ’em. | 有很多都是变态 |
[38:03] | It’s a wonder they reproduce. | 他们能繁殖真是奇迹 |
[38:05] | Get her away from me. | 让她离我远点 |
[38:06] | She’s mad! | 她是个疯子 |
[38:08] | Mad? | 疯子 |
[38:09] | I’m calm as a millpond, me! | 我冷静得像贮水池 |
[38:12] | You ain’t seen nothing yet. | 你还没见识到我的厉害呢 |
[38:14] | Sorry, there’ll be no torture. | 不好意思 不能严刑拷打 |
[38:16] | Give over. | 让开 |
[38:18] | We’re not animals. | 我们不是动物 |
[38:19] | Speak for yourself. | 随你怎样 |
[38:20] | I need to see him suffer. | 我要看着他受苦 |
[38:22] | No. | 不行 |
[38:24] | You’re a soldier. | 你是个军人 |
[38:26] | Are you telling me you’ve never had a go? | 你是想说你从来都没试过吗 |
[38:29] | I’ve done torture. | 我严刑拷打过 |
[38:31] | For answers. | 为了得到答案 |
[38:33] | To make people talk. | 让人开口 |
[38:34] | This one’s got nothing to tell us. | 这个人没什么好说的 |
[38:36] | He’s mental. | 他脑子有病 |
[38:38] | He just needs to be dead. | 只要少了他就行了 |
[38:39] | Oh, God. This isn’t right. | 天啊 这不对 |
[38:41] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[38:42] | You know you do. | 你知道你欠 |
[38:45] | Give us ten minutes. | 给我们十分钟 |
[38:46] | You don’t need to watch. | 你不需要看着 |
[38:48] | Leave the room if you’re squeamish. | 如果你觉得恶心 就离开这里 |
[38:50] | No, I’m-I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[38:52] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:53] | I’m sick. I know I am. | 我有病 我知道 |
[38:55] | I don’t deserve this! | 不能这样对我 |
[38:59] | Do you not? | 不能吗 |
[39:00] | How many other women have you killed? | 你还杀过多少个女人 |
[39:02] | Esme wasn’t your first, was she? | 艾斯米不是第一个 对不对 |
[39:06] | I can smell darkness on you. | 我能闻到你身上的阴暗 |
[39:10] | I-I have a sickness. | 我有病 |
[39:12] | I-I swear, if you let me go, I’ll get treatment. | 我发誓 如果你放了我 我会接受治疗的 |
[39:14] | My-my family will… | 我家人会 |
[39:16] | Sorry, love. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[39:20] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[39:23] | I have to say, I’m very disappointed in you. | 我不得不说 我对你非常失望 |
[39:25] | Welcome to the club. | 彼此彼此 |
[39:26] | I’m afraid this is gonna create a lot of trouble. | 恐怕这会带来很多麻烦 |
[39:29] | For all of us. | 我们所有人 |
[39:30] | Be seeing you, then. | 到时候见 |
[39:41] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[39:43] | it’s my great honor to introduce to you | 很荣幸向各位介绍 |
[39:46] | our speaker of the day, | 今天的主讲人 |
[39:48] | talking to you on the subject of “A New Dawn,” | 将为大家带来题为”新曙光”的演讲 |
[39:52] | pro tem leader of the Raven Society, | 有请渡鸦社临时社长 |
[39:55] | Dr. Frances Gaunt! | 弗朗西丝·冈特医生 |
[40:08] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 大家下午好 |
[40:11] | Citizens of England, | 英格兰的公民们 |
[40:14] | I will talk to you today | 今天 我向各位讲一讲 |
[40:16] | about the future of our country. | 我们国家的未来 |
[40:19] | This is a topic around which has settled a unanimous gloom. | 关于这个话题 人们一致感到悲观 |
[40:24] | All seem to agree | 似乎都认同 |
[40:27] | that if we’re not destroyed by atom bombs, | 如果我们不被原子弹摧毁 |
[40:30] | we will be ruined by poverty and moral decay, | 我们就会被贫困 道德沦丧 |
[40:35] | by unemployment and mob rule and angry dissent. | 失业 暴民统治和愤怒的异见人士毁掉 |
[40:39] | We are united only in our pessimism! | 我们只有在悲观中才能团结一致 |
[40:43] | Today, I will talk to you of hope. | 今天 我来跟大家讲一讲希望 |
[40:48] | Hope and optimism and a glorious future. | 希望 乐观以及灿烂的未来 |
[40:53] | Some of you will laugh, | 有人会笑 |
[40:55] | as if I’m talking about fairies and unicorns. | 就像我是在谈论仙女和独角兽一样 |
[41:00] | But no. Hope is real and powerful. | 但并非如此 希望是真实而又强大的 |
[41:05] | Once we have hope, | 一旦我们有了希望 |
[41:07] | then courage and strength and discipline will follow. | 勇气 力量和纪律就会随之而来 |
[41:11] | No trial cannot be endured. | 没有忍受不了的审判 |
[41:14] | No battle cannot be won. | 没有赢不了的战争 |
[41:16] | Platitudes, you say. | 你可能会说 这是陈词滥调 |
[41:19] | Empty rhetoric. No. | 言辞空洞 不 |
[41:22] | I am not here to speak of hope. | 我不是来这单纯地谈论希望 |
[41:24] | I am here to show you. | 我是来展示给你们看的 |
[41:26] | I’m no leader, no visionary. | 我不是什么社长 没有什么远见 |
[41:28] | I’m a simple country doctor | 我就是一个普通的乡村医生 |
[41:31] | here only because a great man was brought low. | 站在这里只是因为一个伟人被打倒了 |
[41:36] | My predecessor in this post was Lord James Harwood. | 上一任在位者是詹姆斯·哈伍德勋爵 |
[41:42] | He was a man of heroic vision and boundless energy. | 他是一个具有英雄气概 充满无穷精力的人 |
[41:46] | A true patriot and a man of destiny. | 一个真正的爱国者 一个命中注定的人 |
[41:49] | So the powers that be were afraid of him | 于是有权势的人惧怕他 |
[41:52] | and ordered his destruction. | 下令毁了他 |
[41:55] | They threw him into the Tower. | 他们把他扔进了监狱里 |
[41:57] | They kept him in a metal box, | 关进了一个四英尺见方的 |
[41:59] | four foot square, and tortured him to the brink of death. | 金属箱 把他折磨到死亡的边缘 |
[42:03] | They mutilated him horribly. | 他们残忍地给他截肢了 |
[42:06] | And when he was thoroughly broken, | 他彻底崩溃之后 |
[42:08] | they threw him naked into the streets, | 他们把他赤身裸体地扔到大街上 |
[42:11] | condemned to a living death, | 让他像行尸走肉一般 |
[42:13] | a crazed and crippled beggar. | 当个发疯的乞丐 |
[42:18] | My friends, | 朋友们 |
[42:20] | fellow citizens, | 同胞们 |
[42:23] | I hereby formally announce | 我在此正式宣布 |
[42:26] | my resignation as leader of the Raven Society, | 辞去渡鸦社社长一职 |
[42:29] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[42:32] | Where the devil is she going with this? | 她这是闹哪出 |
[42:34] | But it is my great honor to introduce our new leader, | 但是我非常荣幸地向大家介绍我们的新社长 |
[42:40] | our guiding light, | 我们的指明灯 |
[42:43] | Lord James Harwood. | 詹姆斯·哈伍德勋爵 |
[43:03] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[43:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[43:10] | There goes our truce. | 我们休战了 |
[43:15] | Guess you were right. | 看来你说得对 |
[43:18] | Situation has deteriorated fast. | 形势急剧恶化了 |
[43:21] | Doesn’t he look handsome, eh? | 他是不是很帅 |
[43:39] | Hello, England. | 你好 英格兰 |
[43:53] | Bravo! | 棒 |
[43:57] | Read the Riot Act. | 宣读镇暴条例 |
[43:58] | Send in the heavy brigade. | 派重兵旅进场 |
[44:01] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[44:02] | Arrest everyone. | 逮捕所有人 |
[44:14] | You cannot imagine how good it is to see you all here today. | 你们无法想象今天在这里见到你们是多么高兴 |
[44:22] | A beautiful sight. | 多么美好的景象 |
[44:24] | The same cannot be said for me, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我就谈不上什么美了 |
[44:30] | I hope that you will forgive my looks | 我希望大家不要介意我的外表 |
[44:34] | and listen to my message. | 认真听我的话语 |
[44:39] | A new dawn is coming, my friends. | 新的曙光正在降临 朋友们 |
[44:44] | A fresh start for all of us! | 我们所有人的全新的开始 |
[44:55] | I’m going to talk with you about the serious… | 我要跟大家说一说 |
[44:59] | …the serious problem that is fa… | 严重的问题 |
[45:01] | Our sovereign queen | 根据《暴乱集会法案》 |
[45:03] | commands all persons being assembled here to disperse | 我们至高无上的女王 |
[45:07] | and depart peacefully… | 命令所有聚集在这里的人 |
[45:09] | …on penalties contained… | 平静撤离此地 |
[45:11] | …in the Riotous Assembly Act. | 否则依法惩罚 |
[45:14] | Close the door! | 关门 |
[45:19] | Please, stay calm. | 请保持冷静 |
[45:45] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[46:00] | Stop! | 住手 |
[46:09] | Officers of the law, | 执法的警官们 |
[46:11] | this is England. | 这里是英格兰 |
[46:13] | You will respect our ancient rights and liberties | 请你们尊重我们古老的权利和自由 |
[46:18] | and stop this violence immediately! | 立即停止这种暴力行为 |
[46:26] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[46:48] | Further violence was averted | 警察允许集会群众 |
[46:50] | when the police allowed the crowd to disperse | 平静地撤离 不逮捕他们 |
[46:53] | peacefully to their homes without arrest. | 避免了进一步的暴力行为 |
[46:56] | As we continue the news… | 我们继续播报新闻 |
[46:59] | Double whiskey and two aspirin, please, Sid. | 两份威士忌加两片阿司匹林 希德 |
[47:01] | Got it. | 好的 |
[47:03] | You’ll never guess who was on the telly. | 你猜不到刚才谁上电视了 |
[47:06] | I’ll never guess. | 我从来不猜 |
[47:08] | You look… pale, Alfie. | 你看着脸色不大好 阿尔弗 |
[47:11] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[47:12] | Yeah, just a bit of a headache, that’s all. | 没事 就是有点头疼 没什么 |
[47:15] | We looked for that Mrs. Pike all over. | 我们到处找那个派克太太 |
[47:17] | Not hide nor hair. | 一无所获 |
[47:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:23] | Forget about all that. Sorted. | 不用费神了 解决了 |
[47:25] | Sorted? Curzon? | 解决了 寇松 |
[47:33] | You missed a prime show on the telly, Alfie. | 你错过了电视上的精彩节目 阿尔弗 |
[47:35] | High drama. | 大戏 |
[47:37] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[47:46] | See you later. | 再见 |
[48:01] | We’ll not tell him anything. | 我们什么都不能告诉他 |
[48:04] | But… | 但是 |
[48:04] | No. No, no, he’ll make a fuss. | 不 不 他会生气的 |
[48:10] | You all right, Dad? | 你没事吧 爸 |
[48:11] | Yeah, it’s nothing. | 是的 没事 |
[48:13] | Bumped into a door. | 撞到门上了 |
[48:16] | Clumsy so-and-so, he is. | 笨手笨脚的 他就这样 |
[48:21] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[48:23] | You don’t look very well. | 你气色不大好 |
[48:26] | Give us a hug, Mum. | 抱一个 妈 |
[48:30] | Oh, course. | 当然 |
[48:34] | What about me, then? | 那我呢 |
[48:37] | You’re in a good mood. | 你心情不错 |
[48:38] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[48:39] | Today was a good day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[48:41] | If you say so. | 你说是就是 |
[48:42] | And tomorrow… | 明天 |
[48:44] | tomorrow will be even better. | 明天会更好 |
[48:47] | I hope you’re right. | 希望如此 |
[48:48] | I know I am, son. | 我知道 儿子 |
[48:50] | I know I am. | 我知道我说得对 |
[48:53] | We’ve had a rough go of it, you know, all in all. | 这一切的一切 我们经历了太多 |
[48:56] | But things are gonna change now. | 但现在情况要有变化了 |
[49:01] | Well, Prime Minister, | 首相 |
[49:03] | that didn’t go very well, did it? | 进展得不太顺利 是不是 |
[49:05] | No, ma’am. It did not. | 是的 陛下 不顺利 |
[49:07] | I could swear you told me Harwood was dead | 我记得好几个月之前 |
[49:09] | months and months ago. | 你就告诉我哈伍德已经死了 |
[49:11] | “As good as dead,” Ma’am. | “生不如死” 陛下 |
[49:13] | “As good as,” I said. | 我说”生不如死” |
[49:15] | Says here Harwood’s a national sensation, | 报纸上说哈伍德引起了全国轰动 |
[49:19] | a hero, | 他是位英雄 |
[49:20] | darling of the disaffected masses. | 是那群愤怒民众的宠儿 |
[49:22] | Says he defied the police by | 说他以“绝对权威的力量” |
[49:25] | “Sheer force of his commanding authority.” | 藐视警察 |
[49:29] | Well, perhaps with water cannon and rubber bullets, | 也许用水枪和橡胶子弹 |
[49:32] | something might have been done. | 集会可能就镇压下去了 |
[49:35] | It’s my fault, is it? | 那是我的错了 |
[49:36] | Certainly not, madam. | 绝对不是 陛下 |
[49:37] | I-I merely point out the mitigating circumstances. | 我只是指出减轻罪责的细节而已 |
[49:41] | In any case, thrash the bugger in Trafalgar Square. | 总之 在特拉法加广场上把那混蛋鞭打一顿 |
[49:44] | Make an example. | 以儆效尤 |
[49:44] | Well, I would that were possible. | 如果可以的话我会这么做的 |
[49:47] | He’s far too high-profile. | 他现在太过备受瞩目了 |
[49:49] | Detain him now, we’ll have a tiger by the tail. | 现在拘留他 我们就很难找到退路了 |
[49:52] | The press will scream blue murder. | 媒体会掀起波澜 |
[49:54] | There’ll be angry mobs in the street howling for his liberty. | 愤怒的暴徒会冲上街头为他自由而呼喊 |
[49:57] | Well, what are we going to do, then? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[49:59] | I don’t know, Your Majesty. | 我不知道 陛下 |
[50:02] | You’d better think of something bloody fast. | 你最好快点想个办法 |
[50:07] | I got it! | 我成功了 |
[50:08] | Got it? | 成功了 |
[50:08] | Yes. | 没错 |
[50:10] | Again? | 再来一次 |
[50:10] | Bravo. | 好极了 |
[50:11] | I’ve got it! I’ve got it! | 我成功了 成功了 |
[50:13] | What did I… what did I tell you, Frances? | 我和你说过什么来着 弗朗西丝 |
[50:16] | I never doubted you. | 我对你一直深信不疑 |
[50:18] | Didn’t you? | 是吗 |
[50:19] | Good girl. I-I’ve got to confess I doubted myself. | 好样的 不得不承认我怀疑过自己 |
[50:22] | I’m just jolly lucky that I’m not hanging in a dungeon. | 我只是非常幸运 没有被绞死在地牢里 |
[50:25] | Hear, hear. | 没错 |
[50:26] | Sir, your guests have arrived. | 先生 你的客人到了 |
[50:29] | Jolly good. | 很好 |
[50:29] | They’re a touch early. Will you stall them a moment? | 他们来早了一点 你能拖延他们一会吗 |
[50:32] | Yes, Your Lordship. | 是的 勋爵 |
[50:33] | Guests? | 有客人来吗 |
[50:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:37] | You see, the question is, Frances, what now? | 弗朗西丝 问题是现在该怎么做 |
[50:40] | Yes, indeed. | 没错 |
[50:41] | See, I see power within our grasp. | 我看到权利尽在我们掌握中 |
[50:44] | And when that day comes, | 等那天到来之时 |
[50:45] | some cold, hard decisions will have to be made. | 我们必须做出无情又艰难的决定 |
[50:47] | Some people will be with us, and some against. | 有人会站在我们这边 有人会反对我们 |
[50:50] | I’m confident about the army and the clergy, | 我有信心军队和牧师都会站在我们这边 |
[50:52] | but Her Majesty the Queen… | 但是女王陛下 |
[50:56] | she troubles me. | 她让我头疼 |
[50:58] | The queen? | 女王 |
[50:59] | Well, I-I thought we were agreed | 我们不是一致认为 |
[51:01] | she must be assured of our loyalty. | 她必须相信我们的忠诚吗 |
[51:02] | And we must be assured of her obedience. | 我们也必须确认她会服从 |
[51:05] | Now, I know you’re not keen on going down this road, | 我知道你不喜欢走这条路 |
[51:07] | but I see no alternative. | 但我想不出别的办法 |
[51:09] | Down which road? | 走哪条路 |
[51:13] | You do trust me, don’t you, Frances? | 你很信任我对吧 弗朗西丝 |
[51:15] | Yes, yes, of course I do. | 是的 我当然信任你 |
[51:17] | Well, if the queen should prove to be reluctant, | 如果女王不愿意 |
[51:21] | then we will need to find an alternative. | 那我们就要想别的办法 |
[51:23] | We will need to find a replacement. | 我们要找人取而代之 |
[51:25] | Their graces, the Duke and Duchess of Windermere. | 温德米尔公爵和公爵夫人到了 |
[51:33] | Welcome, sir, ma’am. | 欢迎 公爵和公爵夫人 |
[51:36] | Welcome back to your lands. | 欢迎回到你们的故土 |
[51:57] | Hello, Ez. | 你好啊 小艾 |
[52:01] | Sorry I haven’t visited for a while. | 很抱歉我有段时间没来看你了 |
[52:07] | If you’re there, I expect you’ll know | 如果你在的话 我希望你知道 |
[52:09] | that I killed the people who… | 我杀了那两个人… |
[52:12] | Well, you know. | 你知道的 |
[52:15] | Had to be done, and now I’ve done it. | 虽然任务艰巨 但是我完成了 |
[52:23] | You remember that first time we went out? | 你记得我们第一次约会的时候吗 |
[52:28] | We were in the park, listening to a brass band, | 我们在公园里 听着铜管乐队演奏 |
[52:31] | and I made you laugh. | 我让你眉开眼笑 |
[52:32] | And you looked at me in my eyes, | 你看着我的双眼 |
[52:35] | and you smiled at me. | 你对我微笑 |
[52:39] | One of your proper happy smiles. | 你那快乐的笑容 |
[52:42] | First one you ever gave me. | 那是你第一次对我笑 |
[52:46] | I thought, fuck a duck, she likes me. | 我想我了个去 她喜欢我 |
[52:51] | Best moment of my life, that was. | 我人生中最美妙的一刻 没错 |
[52:54] | Best moment. | 最美妙的一刻 |
[52:59] | Used to be that that memory made me sad. | 那段记忆曾经让我伤心不已 |
[53:04] | I woke up this morning, and I remembered it, | 今早醒来 我想到这段记忆 |
[53:07] | and it didn’t make me sad. | 我并没有因此而难过 |
[53:11] | I saw you smile at me. | 我看到你对我微笑 |
[53:16] | I sort of smiled back. | 我也笑了 |
[53:20] | So that’s good, isn’t it? | 那是好事对吧 |
[53:23] | Things are looking up. | 事情会好起来的 |