时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Will you come with me? | 你们会跟我一起去吗 |
[00:12] | To London? Both of you? | 去伦敦 你们俩一起 |
[00:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:15] | Well, I have a battle ahead. | 我有一场硬仗要打 |
[00:17] | I’ll need loyal friends. | 我需要一些忠诚的朋友 |
[00:19] | My God. James. | 天啊 詹姆斯 |
[00:21] | Hello, Frances. | 你好 弗朗西丝 |
[00:23] | Public rally? | 公众集会 |
[00:24] | What can she say or do at a public rally | 在一个有被捕风险的公众集会上 |
[00:26] | that warrants the risk of arrest? | 她会说什么 做什么呢 |
[00:28] | Lord James Harwood. | 詹姆斯·哈伍德勋爵 |
[00:33] | Send in the heavy brigade. | 派重兵旅进场 |
[00:35] | Arrest everyone. | 逮捕所有人 |
[00:40] | Stop! | 住手 |
[00:42] | Harwood’s a national sensation. | 哈伍德引起了全国轰动 |
[00:45] | A hero. | 他是位英雄 |
[00:45] | Well, what are we going to do, then? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[00:47] | If the queen should prove to be reluctant, | 如果女王不愿意 |
[00:50] | then we will need to find an alternative. | 那我们就要想别的办法 |
[00:52] | We will need to find a replacement. | 我们要找人取而代之 |
[00:54] | Their Graces the Duke and Duchess of Windermere. | 温德米尔公爵和公爵夫人到了 |
[01:00] | Welcome, sir, ma’am. | 欢迎 公爵和公爵夫人 |
[01:02] | You knew who killed Esme, and you covered it up. | 你们知道是谁杀了艾斯米 却掩盖真相 |
[01:05] | Protect my son, | 保护我的儿子 |
[01:06] | and I promise you my vote. | 我保证支持你 |
[01:08] | Count to three. | 数到三 |
[01:10] | Shoot him now. | 现在就打死他 |
[01:12] | His father has political clout. | 他父亲有政治影响力 |
[01:13] | You know the rest. | 其他的你都知道了 |
[01:15] | I just need to raise my finger. | 只需要抬起手指 |
[01:16] | Well, go ahead. Raise your finger. | 那抬吧 那就抬起你的手指吧 |
[01:18] | Don’t you… | 你敢 |
[01:20] | dare. | 抬 |
[01:21] | My-my family will… | 我家人会 |
[01:23] | Sorry, love. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[01:25] | I’m afraid this is gonna create a lot of trouble. | 恐怕这会带来很多麻烦 |
[01:27] | For all of us. | 给我们所有人 |
[01:43] | – No? – No. | -不说吗 -不说 |
[01:49] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问你一遍 |
[01:52] | And this is your last chance to answer truthfully. | 这是你老实交代的最后机会 |
[01:56] | No more chances. | 不说就再也没机会了 |
[01:59] | Who was your accomplice | 谁是你非法杀害 |
[02:00] | in the unlawful killing of John Curzon? | 约翰·寇松的帮凶 |
[02:05] | Just give us a name. | 给我们个名字 |
[02:09] | No. | 不 |
[02:11] | Alfred, I can’t help you if you won’t help yourself. | 阿尔弗雷德 如果你不自助我没法帮你 |
[02:14] | No offense, Mr. Aziz, but your help | 请别介意 阿齐兹先生 但到目前为止 |
[02:16] | hasn’t been very helpful so far, has it? | 你没帮上什么忙 不是吗 |
[02:19] | You’re not dead. | 你现在还活着 |
[02:20] | I should say that’s jolly helpful. | 应该说我已经帮了大忙 |
[02:22] | You were there. You saw it. | 你当时在场 也亲眼看到了 |
[02:24] | She saved my life fair and square. | 毫无疑问是她救了我的命 |
[02:26] | A man can’t grass on someone who saved his life, now, can he? | 一个男人不能告发自己的救命恩人 不是吗 |
[02:30] | Fair play. | 没错 |
[02:31] | Your sense of honor is admirable. | 你的荣誉感值得敬佩 |
[02:34] | Your lust for vengeance, on the other hand, | 另一方面 你的复仇欲 |
[02:37] | might well bring down the government. | 很可能让政府垮台 |
[02:42] | The PM wants you buried alive. | 首相想活埋了你 |
[02:44] | You’re to have no trial, no jury. | 你不需要经过法庭程序 |
[02:46] | You’re to be thrown in the dungeons and forgotten. | 就会被关进牢里 被人遗忘 |
[02:49] | You need a friend. | 你需要个朋友 |
[02:51] | I need a name. | 我需要个名字 |
[02:54] | I did say I’d make trouble. | 我说过我会大闹一场的 |
[02:57] | Can’t say I didn’t warn you. | 不能说我没提醒过你 |
[02:59] | Let him say goodbye to his parents. | 让他和父母道个别 |
[03:01] | Then take him downstairs to be sentenced. | 然后把他带到楼下宣判 |
[03:04] | What, they’re here? | 什么 他们来了 |
[03:05] | Since we took you in. | 从我们拘押你时就来了 |
[03:17] | I’m sorry, Mum. | 对不起 妈 |
[03:20] | She knows you are, son. | 她理解你 儿子 |
[03:23] | My poor baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[03:24] | Not now, Mother. | 现在不是时候 孩子他妈 |
[03:27] | I’ll be all right. | 我不会有事的 |
[03:29] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[03:33] | Everything’s going wrong. | 一切都变得不正常了 |
[03:38] | What’s to become of us? | 什么会降临到我们头上 |
[03:39] | Mother, we agreed not to burden the boy with our worries. | 孩子他妈 我们说好别让孩子替我们担心的 |
[03:43] | Let him know we’ll-we’ll be strong for him, eh? | 让他知道我们坚决支持他 好吗 |
[03:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:50] | I’m sorry, love. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[03:51] | Oh, don’t say sorry, Mum. | 别说抱歉 妈 |
[03:58] | Seven years. | 7年 |
[04:00] | Take him down. | 带他下去 |
[04:30] | Morning. | 早安 |
[04:33] | Who’s in charge here? | 这谁说了算 |
[05:29] | We interrupt this broadcast for an announcement | 我们要中断一下节目 |
[05:31] | from Her Majesty’s Prime Minister. | 播放首相大人的声明 |
[05:34] | I spoke this morning with Her Gracious Majesty the Queen. | 今早我与女王陛下进行了交谈 |
[05:37] | I informed her, with deep regret, | 我深感遗憾地告知陛下 |
[05:40] | that my administration no longer has the support | 我的内阁已经失去了 |
[05:43] | of a majority in Parliament. | 议会主要成员的支持 |
[05:45] | That being so, | 如此 |
[05:47] | she has granted me interim powers | 陛下准许我 |
[05:49] | to act as her prime minister | 暂时代理首相一职 |
[05:51] | until such time as a general election can be held. | 直至举行下一轮首相大选 |
[05:56] | In order to ensure a truly democratic process, | 以保证过程的绝对民主 |
[05:59] | the election will be open to all parties, | 本次大选面向所有政党展开 |
[06:03] | including those that have previously been illegal. | 这也包括此前视为非法的各大政党 |
[06:07] | All gag orders are hereby rescinded. | 特此废除所有禁言令 |
[06:11] | You may well ask, | 你们或许想问 |
[06:12] | why allow these scoundrels to emerge from their dark lairs? | 为何允许这些恶棍走出他们的黑暗之巢 |
[06:17] | Because it is vitally important we show the extremists | 因为我们必须告诉这些极端分子 |
[06:22] | in no uncertain terms | 毫无疑问 |
[06:24] | that their violent radicalism is not wanted here. | 这里绝不需要他们的暴力激进主义 |
[06:28] | Whether they be left or right fanatics, | 无论他们是极左或是极右分子 |
[06:30] | their path can lead only | 他们的道路只会通向 |
[06:32] | to bloodshed and anarchy. | 流血与无政府状态 |
[06:36] | On Election Day, | 到了选举日 |
[06:37] | do not give in to the dark joys of chaos. | 请不要向混乱的黑暗快感屈服 |
[06:40] | Vote for your tried and trusted traditional parties. | 请将选票投给实践证明可靠的传统政党 |
[06:45] | Vote for stability and peace. | 请投给安定与和平 |
[06:49] | That is all. | 我就说这么多 |
[06:51] | I bid you good day. | 祝各位日安 |
[06:54] | God save the queen, | 天佑女王 |
[06:56] | and may he have mercy on us all. | 愿主保佑我们所有人 |
[07:00] | So there we have it, | 以上便是 |
[07:01] | an announcement from Her Majesty’s Prime Minister… | 首相大人的声明 |
[07:05] | Finally. | 终于 |
[07:07] | Oh, you think that’s good news? | 你觉得这是好消息吗 |
[07:09] | The people are going to have their say. | 人民会有他们自己的发言权 |
[07:11] | How is that not good news? | 这怎么会不是好消息 |
[07:13] | How? | 怎么 |
[07:14] | He’s hoping the Ravens and the No-Names | 他这是希望渡鸦社和无名联盟 |
[07:16] | will use their new freedom to destroy each other. | 用他们新得的自由相互厮杀 |
[07:18] | It might work. | 可能会有用 |
[07:19] | Or he may have just announced the start of a civil war. | 或者他刚才等同于宣布了内战开始 |
[07:22] | Or maybe, you cynical bastard, | 你个愤世嫉俗的混蛋 亦或者 |
[07:25] | the people will use their freedom | 人民会行使自己的自由 |
[07:27] | to choose wisely and peacefully. | 做出明智和平的选择 |
[07:29] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[07:30] | For such a sharp backgammon player, | 作为一个出色的双陆棋棋手 |
[07:32] | you really are very naive. | 你还真是天真得可以 |
[07:33] | Suppose, just suppose, | 我们就假设一下 |
[07:35] | that Undine Thwaite and the No-Name League | 如果乌狄妮·斯威特和无名联盟 |
[07:36] | actually get their message across and they win. | 真的把信息传达给人民 取得胜利 |
[07:39] | What if the people are actually good, decent men and women | 如果英国人民都是善良正派的 |
[07:41] | and they soundly reject the Raven Society? | 他们都明智地拒绝了渡鸦社呢 |
[07:44] | What then with your cynicism? | 那你为什么还要愤世嫉俗 |
[07:45] | You know, sometimes I forget you’re a wacko idealist. | 有时候我忘了你是个疯癫的理想主义者 |
[07:50] | A. Lord Harwood will not accept defeat on any terms. | 首先 哈伍德勋爵绝不会接受失败 |
[07:52] | He’ll turn to violence. | 他会使用暴力手段 |
[07:53] | And B. Do you really, truly believe | 其次 你真的觉得 |
[07:55] | that Undine Thwaite and the No-Name League | 该由乌狄妮·斯威特和无名联盟 |
[07:57] | should be running this country? | 管理这个国家吗 |
[07:58] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[07:59] | The CIA believes they should. Else why are you helping them? | 中情局觉得自己该管 你为什么帮他们 |
[08:02] | The CIA likes options. | 中情局喜欢多重出路 |
[08:04] | We’re helping the prime minister, too. | 我们也帮首相做事 |
[08:05] | We’d back the Ravens if they’d have us. | 如果渡鸦社帮我们 我们也支持他们 |
[08:07] | The CIA would let a chimpanzee run this country | 中情局甚至可以让只猩猩管理国家 |
[08:11] | if it served American interests. | 只要这样符合美国的利益 |
[08:12] | No, that’s not true. | 才不会 这是玩笑话 |
[08:14] | I can assure you it is. | 我跟你保证这句句属实 |
[08:16] | What, so the CIA would support violent repression? | 怎么 中情局还会支持暴力镇压吗 |
[08:19] | Curfews? Mandatory conscription? | 宵禁 强制服役 |
[08:21] | No, say what you like, | 不 随你怎么说 |
[08:22] | but they wouldn’t choose a fascist dictatorship | 但只要有别的选择 |
[08:24] | when there are other options. | 他们就不会选择法西斯独裁统治 |
[08:26] | There are moral imperatives. | 还是有道德意识的 |
[08:28] | – There really aren’t. – Well, then that just proves | -其实没有 -那就证明了 |
[08:31] | that you government people have dried-up little souls. | 你们政府的人都干瘪老旧 |
[08:34] | – Like raisins. – Ouch. | -就像葡萄干 -骂得真狠 |
[08:35] | It doesn’t prove that the No-Name League couldn’t run the country. | 证明不了无名联盟无法管理国家 |
[08:38] | I’ve met Undine Thwaite several times. | 我见过几次乌狄妮·斯威特 |
[08:41] | She’s very intelligent and… | 她很聪明 |
[08:43] | capable and honest. | 能干 正直 |
[08:49] | Let’s just agree to disagree, shall we? | 我们就保留不同意见 行吗 |
[08:52] | How much did I lose at backgammon? | 我下双陆棋输了多少钱 |
[08:53] | £250. | 250镑 |
[08:55] | – Where are you going? – Vacation’s over. | -你去哪里 -假期结束了 |
[08:57] | I have to get back to work before the shit hits the fan. | 在出什么乱子之前我得先回去工作 |
[08:59] | Really? That much? 250? | 真的欠那么多吗 250镑 |
[09:02] | Have to pay you back when I next see you. | 下次见到你我得还你钱 |
[09:04] | You don’t double enough. | 你不够加倍的了 |
[09:06] | Listen, speaking of back to work, | 说到回去工作 |
[09:09] | count me in. | 把我算上 |
[09:10] | I want to work. | 我想工作 |
[09:12] | For government people with dried-up souls? | 为干瘪老旧的政府人员工作吗 |
[09:14] | Well, I believe in what the No-Names stand for. | 我相信无名联盟所代表的 |
[09:17] | I believe in peace and social justice. | 我相信和平与社会正义 |
[09:20] | I don’t care why you’re helping them. | 我不在乎你为什么帮他们 |
[09:22] | You are, so I’m happy to help you. | 你是在帮他们 所以我很愿意来帮你 |
[09:27] | Okay, I’ll give you a call. | 我会打电话给你的 |
[09:28] | No. That sounded ominously like “fuck off.” | 不 这话就是叫人滚蛋的意思 |
[09:33] | Martha, | 玛莎 |
[09:35] | I’m telling you this as a friend. | 我和你说这话是处于朋友的情分 |
[09:37] | I don’t for a moment doubt your competence. | 我丝毫没有怀疑过你的能力 |
[09:40] | But you don’t know this world and these people like I do. | 但你不像我这么了解这个世界和这些人 |
[09:43] | And, quite frankly, | 老实说 |
[09:44] | you’re better off not knowing. | 你最好不知道 |
[09:46] | Things are going to get pretty nasty. | 事情会变得一发不可收拾 |
[09:47] | I’m not sure you should be involved. | 我不确定你是否该参与 |
[09:48] | That’s exactly why you need… | 所以你才需要… |
[09:49] | I can’t stop you from working for the No-Name League. | 我无法阻止你替无名联盟做事 |
[09:52] | I’m just saying, think about it. | 我只是这么一说 好好考虑一下 |
[09:55] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[10:01] | Patronizing bastard. | 自命清高的混蛋 |
[10:08] | A vote for the No-Name League | 给无名联盟投票 |
[10:08] | 投票 给无名联盟投票 | |
[10:10] | is a vote for hope. | 就是给希望投票 |
[10:12] | A vote for equality. | 给平等投票 |
[10:14] | A vote for love. | 给爱投票 |
[10:17] | Vote Undine Thwaite. | 给乌狄妮·斯威特投票 |
[10:19] | Freedom to speak truth to power. | 对权力说真话的自由 |
[10:22] | – Get back here now! – Stay where you are! | -立刻给我回来 -站住 |
[10:50] | I think you should tell him. | 我认为你该告诉他 |
[10:51] | Oh, don’t start again. We agreed. | 别再说了 我们说好的 |
[10:54] | Just doesn’t feel right, him not knowing. | 只是觉得这样不对 他蒙在鼓里 |
[10:56] | Well, it’s my secret to tell, love. | 那是我秘密 亲爱的 |
[10:58] | And I’m not telling, all right? | 我是不会说的 |
[11:01] | That’s the end of it. Come on. | 到此为止 我们走 |
[11:45] | Welcome home, my love. | 欢迎回家 亲爱的 |
[11:50] | Girls, this is my darling wife Clarissa. | 姑娘们 这是我亲爱的妻子克拉丽莎 |
[11:59] | Come along. | 来吧 |
[12:12] | I like what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你对这里的布置 |
[12:15] | Très chic. | 非常漂亮 |
[12:17] | And you. | 你也是 |
[12:18] | You look fabulous. | 很美 |
[12:22] | Positively blooming. | 荣光焕发 |
[12:27] | Like a new woman. | 焕然一新 |
[12:32] | Jimmy, I… | 吉米 我 |
[12:35] | May we speak alone? | 我们能单独聊聊吗 |
[12:38] | Oh, don’t worry about the girls. | 别担心她俩 |
[12:40] | Any friend of mine is a friend of theirs. | 我的朋友都是她们的朋友 |
[12:42] | Now… | 来 |
[12:44] | Tell me what’s on your mind. | 告诉我你在想什么 |
[12:46] | You seem troubled. Unhappy, even. | 你好像有困扰 不开心 |
[12:48] | No, no, not at all. I’m very happy. Very happy. | 完全没有 我很开心 非常开心 |
[12:52] | It’s just, uh… you know, | 只是 |
[12:56] | this is all so sudden. | 一切太突然了 |
[12:58] | We’d given you up for dead. | 我们以为你已经死了 |
[12:59] | I… I feel like I’m dreaming. | 我现在感觉像是在做梦 |
[13:02] | Hope that it’s a happy dream. | 希望是个美梦 |
[13:04] | Oh, of course a happy dream. | 当然是个美梦 |
[13:40] | – Fresh meat. – Lovely. Lovely. | -新来的漂亮妞 -好极了 |
[13:43] | – Ginger pubes. – Lovely. Lovely. | -还是个小红毛 -好极了 |
[13:46] | Get your eyes up. Lovely. Lovely. | 惊艳动人 好极了 |
[13:49] | Alfred Pennyworth? | 我来找阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[13:54] | Mr. Pennyworth, sir. Visitor. | 潘尼沃斯先生 有人来找你 |
[14:03] | Sandra. What are you doing here? | 桑德拉 你怎么来了 |
[14:11] | It’s good to see you, but you shouldn’t have come. | 很高兴见到你 但你不该来 |
[14:15] | I’m not chasing you or anything. | 我不是来找你负责任的 |
[14:18] | Bazza and Daveboy sent me with a message. | 巴扎和戴维仔叫我来给你带句话 |
[14:20] | They didn’t want to show their faces and rouse suspicions. | 他们不想露面引起怀疑 |
[14:22] | Suspicions? | 怀疑 |
[14:24] | Of what? | 怀疑什么 |
[14:25] | They said to tell you to stay low and tight | 他们叫你低调一点 耐心等待 |
[14:28] | and remember Rangoon. | 记住仰光 |
[14:30] | Ah, fuck. | 该死 |
[14:33] | Okay, listen, Sandy. Now, this is important. | 好的 桑迪 这件事很重要 |
[14:35] | You go back to them and tell ’em I said fucking no. | 你回去告诉他们 我说绝对不可能 |
[14:39] | No. | 不行 |
[14:40] | Tell ’em I said forget all about Rangoon. | 告诉他们仰光的事不可行 |
[14:42] | That is an order. | 这是命令 |
[14:43] | All right? | 好吗 |
[14:45] | All right. | 好 |
[14:48] | “Rangoon” means “escape,” doesn’t it? | 仰光是逃跑的意思对吧 |
[14:50] | Tell ’em I said they’re children to be discussing such bollocks. | 告诉他们 我说他们讨论这些废话太幼稚了 |
[14:54] | Don’t you want to escape? | 难道你不想逃走吗 |
[14:56] | Not at Rangoon odds. | 不可能像在仰光那样的 |
[14:58] | It was a bloodbath. | 那是大屠杀 |
[15:01] | Tell ’em don’t worry. I’ll think of something. | 叫他们别担心 我会想到办法的 |
[15:06] | Will you? | 你会吗 |
[15:07] | Course. | 当然会 |
[15:09] | I’ve been in worse shtook. | 我经历过更大的困境 |
[15:12] | It was politics that got me in here, | 我是因为政治才进来的 |
[15:13] | and they’re changing every day, so… | 但是政治每天都在变 |
[15:21] | How are they, anyway? | 他们怎么样了 |
[15:23] | The lads? | 他们俩 |
[15:24] | They’re worried about you. | 他们很担心你 |
[15:27] | We’re all worried about you. | 我们都很担心你 |
[15:30] | Even me. | 包括我 |
[15:36] | I haven’t treated you right, Sandra. | 我对你不好 桑德拉 |
[15:40] | And I’m very sorry about that. | 很对不起 |
[15:43] | I’ve been wanting to tell you the cold, hard truth for a while, | 我一直都想把这个残酷的真相告诉你 |
[15:45] | but I put it off ’cause… | 但我一直没说 因为… |
[15:48] | well, ’cause it’s cold and hard. | 因为真相很残酷 |
[15:51] | What is? | 是什么 |
[15:53] | Bit obvious now, isn’t it? | 现在不是很明显了吗 |
[15:56] | Stay away from the likes of me. | 离我这样的人远一点 |
[15:59] | Stay away from men that you have to meet in Newgate. | 离你在纽盖特监狱遇见的人远点 |
[16:05] | I should. I know. | 我会的 我知道 |
[16:06] | You deserve much, much better. | 你值得一个更好的男人 |
[16:10] | I know what I deserve. | 这点我知道 |
[16:12] | Better than you do, I expect. | 希望比你更清楚 |
[16:16] | Girl like you can have anyone you want. | 像这样的姑娘 想要什么样的人都行 |
[16:19] | Lords, if you like. | 如果你喜欢 贵族都行 |
[16:22] | I don’t want a lord. | 我不想要贵族 |
[16:25] | Sandra, | 桑德拉 |
[16:27] | you’re gonna forget about me, and I’m gonna forget about you. | 你会忘记我 我也会忘记你的 |
[16:36] | Escort her to the outer door. | 送她出去 |
[16:38] | Any screws mess about, you use my name. | 发生任何状况 就报我的名字 |
[16:40] | Yes, sir, Mr. Pennyworth. | 是的 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[16:43] | Goodbye, Sandra. | 再见了 桑迪 |
[17:01] | Alfie says you’re fucking children. | 阿尔弗说你们太幼稚了 |
[17:03] | Forget Rangoon. He’ll think of something. | 忘记仰光吧 他会想办法的 |
[17:05] | That’s an order. Got it? | 这是命令 懂了吗 |
[17:08] | Aye. | 是 |
[17:28] | I… Seriously, | 我… 说真的 |
[17:28] | I think we should just lose all this cake nonsense. | 我觉得我们别拿这些蛋糕充场面了 |
[17:31] | This cake nonsense is perfect. Remember… | 用蛋糕充场面非常好 记住 |
[17:34] | Yes, yes. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[17:35] | Just, I’m talking to one person, face-to-face. | 我只是和一个人在面对面地说 |
[17:41] | All right, we’re on in five, four, three… | 好了 倒计时 五 四 三… |
[17:47] | Good morning, everyone. | 早上好 各位 |
[17:48] | I’m Undine Thwaite. | 我是乌狄妮·斯威特 |
[17:51] | I’m so glad I can finally speak to you face-to-face. | 很高兴我终于可以和你们面对面地交谈了 |
[17:55] | I thank the prime minister for allowing us all to speak freely. | 感谢首相允许我们大家自由发言 |
[18:00] | Now, I’m new to this speechmaking business, so, um, | 这是我第一次当众演讲 |
[18:05] | please forgive me if I simply do my best to speak plainly to you, | 如果我尽最大努力对大家直言 |
[18:09] | without any fine phrases. | 没用华丽的词汇 请原谅我 |
[18:12] | My dear husband Julian was the talker in our family. | 我亲爱的丈夫朱利安是我们家最健谈的人 |
[18:15] | My own political work, | 我自己的政治工作 |
[18:17] | as for so many women, was behind the scenes. | 与许多女性一样 都是居于幕后的 |
[18:20] | Organizing, fund-raising, | 组织 募集 |
[18:23] | peacemaking. | 调解 |
[18:26] | I’d still be happy in the background today, | 就算是今天我还是很乐意屈居幕后 |
[18:28] | had my husband not been so cruelly taken from me. | 可我丈夫残忍地将此夺走了 |
[18:33] | But I don’t want to dwell on the sorrows of the past. | 但我不想沉湎于过去的悲伤 |
[18:37] | Let’s talk about tomorrow. | 我们来说说未来 |
[18:39] | Let’s talk about hope. | 说说希望吧 |
[18:41] | Why not? | 何乐不为呢 |
[18:42] | Everyone deserves hope. | 每个人都值得有希望 |
[18:44] | And hope is what… | 而希望就是… |
[18:46] | My God, what utter tripe. | 天啊 什么乱七八糟的 |
[18:47] | Turn off the machine. | 把电视机关了 |
[18:48] | – Hope and love, equality… – Well, well. | -希望 爱与平等 -看看她 |
[18:52] | I don’t think we have much to fear from the No-Name contingent. | 我认为我们根本无需畏惧无名联盟 |
[18:56] | Equality, indeed. | 平等 没错 |
[18:59] | Why not toast and jam? | 何不不烤面包和涂果酱呢 |
[19:01] | I liked her. | 以前我喜欢她 |
[19:02] | I thought she seemed nice. | 我曾经以为她人很好 |
[19:04] | No side to her. | 毫无立场 |
[19:05] | Well, she’s standing for prime minister. | 她现在代表首相 |
[19:07] | So, thankfully, | 所以值得庆幸的是 |
[19:08] | nice has nothing to do with it. | 这和人好无关 |
[19:10] | – I’m sure you know best. – Poor thing. | -我相信你是最清楚 -可怜人 |
[19:13] | Imagine, your husband murdered right in front of you. | 想象一下 你丈夫在你面前被人一枪爆头 |
[19:17] | And carrying on the way she has. | 然后要继续生活下去 |
[19:21] | So brave. | 真勇敢 |
[19:28] | Welcome, Your Grace. | 欢迎 阁下 |
[19:30] | Look here, Harwood. It won’t do, do you see? | 看看这里 哈伍德 这里不行 |
[19:33] | We have been treated abominably. | 我们一直受到不公的待遇 |
[19:35] | Cooped up like chickens, chivvied hither and yon. | 像鸡仔一样被关起来 被人赶来赶去 |
[19:38] | – Won’t do. – Secrecy, your safety… | -的确不行 -要保密你的安全… |
[19:41] | Bally rot. | 一派胡言 |
[19:41] | Your woman here tells me I am not allowed– not allowed– | 你妻子跟我说我不可以… |
[19:47] | to call my tailor. | 打电话给我的裁缝 |
[19:48] | We agreed, sir, | 我们说好的 阁下 |
[19:49] | no one must know you’re in the country. | 一定不能让人知道你回国了 |
[19:51] | You must remain incognito for the time being. | 你现在必须隐姓埋名 |
[19:53] | There are limits, man. | 但得有个度 |
[19:56] | – Limits. – It won’t do. | -有个度 -这样不行 |
[19:58] | I’ll have him sent for immediately. | 我立刻派人叫他来 |
[20:00] | You must be exhausted. | 你们一定很累 |
[20:02] | Perhaps you’d like to see your quarters. | 不如带你们去看看房间吧 |
[20:03] | – Clarissa. – Uh, Your Grace. | -克拉丽莎 -这边请 |
[20:14] | They’re impossible, Jimmy. | 他们真是不可理喻 吉米 |
[20:17] | Vicious, stupid and cunning in equal measure. | 恶毒 愚蠢和狡诈各占三分之一吧 |
[20:20] | Tools, Frances. Implements. | 工具 弗朗西丝 工具而已 |
[20:24] | And now that we’ve got them in our grasp, | 现在我们把他们握在手心里 |
[20:26] | the queen will have to do our bidding | 女王必须服从我们的命令 |
[20:29] | or risk replacement. | 否则就有被取而代之的危险 |
[20:31] | Gin? | 喝杜松子酒吗 |
[20:32] | Yes. Yes, yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:36] | I saw that No-Name woman on the machine. | 我在电视上看到了无名联盟的那个女人 |
[20:39] | – Undine Thwaite. – Oh, yes. | -乌狄妮·斯威特 -对 |
[20:40] | No, I saw her, too. Utter tosh. | 不 我也看到她了 说的都是胡言妄语 |
[20:41] | Yes, I agree. | 是的 |
[20:43] | Bet and Peg liked her immensely, though. | 但是贝特和佩吉以前非常喜欢她 |
[20:45] | – Did they? – Yes, they found her simpatico. | -是吗 -是的 她们觉得她很好相处 |
[20:48] | No side. | 毫无立场 |
[20:50] | Interesting, no? | 有意思吧 |
[20:51] | I know I shouldn’t delve, | 我知道我不该深究 |
[20:52] | but I don’t quite see what those Sykes sisters are exactly for | 但我不太明白 纵观全局 |
[20:56] | in the grand scheme of things. | 塞克斯姐妹为什么在这里 |
[20:57] | You’re absolutely right, Frances. | 你说得很对 弗朗西丝 |
[20:59] | You shouldn’t delve. | 你不该深究 |
[21:01] | My point is that we’re selling blood and iron, | 我的重点是我们推崇的是铁血政策 |
[21:03] | and Thwaite is selling sponge cake! | 而斯威特却在推崇海绵蛋糕 |
[21:09] | She may be a more formidable opponent | 她也许是个强大的对手 |
[21:11] | than I first anticipated. | 比我预期得还要强大 |
[21:15] | You’ve got a way of getting hold of her quietly, I expect? | 我想你有办法能神不知鬼不觉地联系她吧 |
[21:19] | Yes. Yes, yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 我有办法 |
[21:21] | Give her a call. | 给她打电话 |
[21:22] | Tell her we have mutual interests i’d like to discuss with her. | 告诉她想和她聊聊我们共同的利益 |
[21:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:27] | Perhaps we can make a pact. | 也许我们能达成协议 |
[21:50] | Regarding the, uh, items | 关于提交 |
[21:53] | referred to the plenary subcommittee on excise, | 全体小组委员会审议的征税问题 |
[21:59] | an adjudication will take place | 将在增编审查小组 |
[22:02] | as and when the addendum review panel | 公布其数字时 |
[22:06] | issues its figures. | 作出裁决 |
[22:09] | and I would ask– uh, I have asked that the cabinet ministers | 我会问问 我已经问过内阁大臣 |
[22:13] | are in full… | 全力… |
[22:16] | A pact will kill us! | 达成协议会害死我们的 |
[22:20] | Kill us! | 害死我们 |
[22:21] | As you say, sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[22:22] | I’d scrap the election and call in the army, | 我会取消选举 召集军队 |
[22:25] | but, frankly, I doubt their loyalty. | 但是说实话 我怀疑他们的忠诚 |
[22:28] | I think they’d back Harwood. | 我认为他们会回归哈伍德麾下 |
[22:29] | I hear the same thing. | 我也听说了 |
[22:38] | I’m getting old. | 我老了 |
[22:41] | I didn’t see this coming. | 没预料到这一点 |
[22:53] | Mr. Pennyworth, sir, | 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[22:56] | you got a visitor. | 有人来找你 |
[23:03] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[23:09] | I’m gratified to see you looking so healthy in such squalor. | 我很高兴看到你在这么邋遢之地如此健康 |
[23:13] | Match fit. | 很适合你 |
[23:19] | How would you like to get out of here? | 你想要离开这里吗 |
[23:24] | Oh, don’t sulk now. | 先别动怒 |
[23:26] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[23:28] | I’m waiting for a question worth answering. | 我在等待一个值得回答的问题 |
[23:32] | Are you willing to kill to get out of here? | 为了离开此地 你愿意杀人吗 |
[23:37] | Depends who and how many. | 那要看杀什么人 杀多少人 |
[23:39] | May I sit down? | 我能坐下吗 |
[23:43] | The air in here is hell on my allergies. | 我对这里的空气过敏 |
[23:48] | Turmeric. | 大黄 |
[23:51] | Works wonders. | 能创造奇迹 |
[23:54] | The Ravens and the No-Name League | 渡鸦社和无名联盟 |
[23:57] | are secretly negotiating an electoral pact. | 正在秘密谈判一项选举协议 |
[24:00] | They’ll divvy up seats | 他们会分配席位 |
[24:02] | to avoid directly competing with each other. | 避免直接竞争 |
[24:04] | It’s a lethal choke hold on the traditional parties. | 这是对传统党派的致命压制 |
[24:07] | The prime minister has decided on heroic measures. | 首相已经决定采取英勇的措施 |
[24:10] | Lord Harwood has to go. | 必须除掉哈伍德勋爵 |
[24:13] | We’ll make it seem the No-Name League are responsible. | 我们会让无名联盟成为此事的主脑 |
[24:16] | Harwood. | 哈伍德 |
[24:17] | And the No-Name patsies. | 还有无名联盟的那些懦夫 |
[24:20] | It’s a just target. | 只是目标而已 |
[24:22] | Harwood means to set up a fascist dictatorship. | 哈伍德一心想要建立法西斯专政 |
[24:25] | He’ll need a war. Enemies. | 他需要一场战争 需要敌人 |
[24:28] | Scotland first, probably. | 也许伦敦警察厅首当其冲 |
[24:31] | Then who knows? | 然后谁知道呢 |
[24:34] | You’re working for the good guys, Alfred. | 你在替好人工作 阿尔弗雷德 |
[24:39] | I do this, then I’m out. No charges on me. | 这么做 我就能离开这里 不指控我罪名 |
[24:42] | – Free and clear. – Free and clear. | -无罪释放 -无罪释放 |
[24:44] | Unless, of course, for any reason you fail | 当然 除非你失手了 |
[24:46] | to complete your side of the deal. | 没有完成你该做的事 |
[24:49] | Fair enough. | 这倒是 |
[24:52] | Doesn’t add up, though, does it? | 事情说不通啊 |
[24:54] | There’s a high risk of making Harwood a martyr. | 让哈伍德成为烈士的风险很大 |
[24:57] | The Ravens could gain big from his death at the polls. | 他死了 渡鸦社也许会得到很大的好处 |
[25:00] | Your chiefs wouldn’t want him dead | 你的上司不会希望他死 |
[25:02] | unless there was some other threat in play. | 除非有其他的威胁 |
[25:10] | The Pretender and his wife are in England. | 王位觊觎者带着妻子来了英国 |
[25:13] | Harwood has them under lock and key, | 哈伍德把他们藏起来了 |
[25:15] | ready to slap crowns on the blighters. | 准备给他们戴上王冠 |
[25:18] | He also has a large faction of the army high command on his side. | 他还有一支庞大的军队高级司令部 |
[25:22] | They like wars, too. | 他们也喜欢战争 |
[25:24] | Why not just kill the duke? | 何不直接杀了公爵呢 |
[25:26] | – Not that I’m offering. – No. | -不是说我要去杀他 -不行 |
[25:27] | One can’t murder dukes. | 不能谋杀公爵 |
[25:29] | Not unless there’s no viable alternative. | 除非没有可行的替代方案 |
[25:34] | Now you know everything. Um… | 既然你知道了一切 |
[25:36] | I’ll have word with the warden, shall I? | 我会去和监狱长聊聊 |
[26:06] | Oh, Alfie. | 阿尔弗 |
[26:20] | – Here you are. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[26:24] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[26:28] | Now, going in by the southeast gate… | 从东南门进去 |
[26:33] | looks easier. | 貌似容易点 |
[26:36] | We’d have to take out… | 但是我们得 |
[26:39] | the guardhouse first, though. | 先搞定警卫室 |
[26:41] | Well, that’s what I’m saying– so we start here, | 我也是这意思 所以我们从这里开始 |
[26:44] | – make our way around and through that gate. – Hello, lads. | -绕过去 穿过那扇门 -你们好 |
[26:48] | Hatching a plan, are we? | 正在制定计划吧 |
[26:50] | I thought you’d been told about all that. | 我不是和你们说过了吗 |
[26:51] | – What the fuck? – Alfie. | -我了个去 -阿尔弗 |
[26:56] | What the fuck? | 我了个去 |
[26:58] | – Alfred. – Bazza. | -阿尔弗雷德 -巴扎 |
[27:03] | Alfie. | 阿尔弗 |
[27:04] | Come here. | 来 |
[27:08] | Told you I’d think of something. | 跟你们说过 我会想到办法的 |
[27:12] | ♪ My, my, my Hey! Hey-hey! ♪ | ♪ 我心爱的 ♪ |
[27:16] | ♪ Delilah ♪ | ♪ 黛利拉 ♪ |
[27:20] | ♪ Why, why, why ♪ | ♪ 为什么 ♪ |
[27:24] | ♪ Delilah? ♪ | ♪ 黛利拉 ♪ |
[27:28] | ♪ So before ♪ | ♪ 在他们 ♪ |
[27:31] | ♪ They come to break down the door ♪ | ♪ 破门而入之前 ♪ |
[27:35] | ♪ Forgive me, Delilah ♪ | ♪ 原谅我吧 黛利拉 ♪ |
[27:37] | ♪ I just couldn’t take any more. ♪ | ♪ 我无法继续忍受 ♪ |
[28:10] | So, how did you get out? | 你是怎么出来的 |
[28:13] | Told you– my friend Aziz pulled strings. | 和你们说过 我的朋友阿齐兹托了关系 |
[28:17] | Seriously, now, what do you have to do in return? | 说实话 你要做什么来交换 |
[28:21] | Three guesses. | 让你猜三次 |
[28:22] | Kill someone. | 杀人 |
[28:23] | Fuck, Alfie. | 该死 阿尔弗 |
[28:25] | Yeah, I know– very depressing. | 我知道 非常郁闷 |
[28:28] | Actors call it typecasting. | 演员们把这叫做角色定型 |
[28:31] | Who’s the blot? | 要杀什么人 |
[28:33] | That, you don’t need to know. | 这点你们不需要知道 |
[28:34] | Even if you’re in on it, names can wait. | 就算你们参与 名字也可以晚一点说 |
[28:37] | No, we’re in on it. | 不 我们要参与 |
[28:39] | Maybe. Don’t know the specs yet. | 也许吧 具体细节还不知道 |
[28:41] | No debate. We’re in. | 不必讨论 我们参与 |
[28:49] | Harwood. | 哈伍德 |
[28:52] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[28:54] | Just the most famous, if not the most popular, man in England. | 即使不是最受欢迎 也是英国名声显赫之人 |
[28:58] | Piece of cake. | 易如反掌 |
[28:59] | When? | 什么时候 |
[29:00] | Aziz is gonna call when it’s on. | 开始行动时 阿齐兹会打电话来 |
[29:02] | What then? | 然后呢 |
[29:05] | What then? | 然后 |
[29:06] | You’re in Babylon, Alfie. | 你踏进罪恶之地 阿尔弗 |
[29:09] | They won’t let you go. | 他们是不会放你走的 |
[29:10] | They’ll want you to keep killing people. | 他们会让你继续杀人 |
[29:12] | And you don’t like killing people. | 而你不喜欢杀人 |
[29:14] | Yeah, I’ll worry about that after. | 是的 这点我完事后再去考虑 |
[29:17] | You say you’re in on the job, then you get the collywobbles. | 你们说要参与 然后你就害怕了 |
[29:19] | Make your mind up. | 做好决定 |
[29:21] | Harwood needs topping, anyway, and I’m out of Newgate. | 反正要铲除哈伍德 我要离开纽盖特监狱 |
[29:24] | That’s good enough for me. | 对我来说 这就足够了 |
[29:25] | What are you boys whispering about? | 你们在窃窃私语些什么 |
[29:27] | Dirty joke, Mrs. P. | 黄色笑话 潘夫人 |
[29:29] | You’ll have already heard it. | 你们都已经听过了 |
[29:31] | I dare say I have, Mr. MacDougal. | 我敢说我听过 麦克杜格尔先生 |
[29:33] | As long as you’re not talking mischief. | 只要你们不是在商量搞事情就行了 |
[29:36] | I’ve got my baby back. | 我的宝贝回到我身边了 |
[29:38] | I’m not letting him out of my sight ever again. | 我绝对不会再让他离开我的视线 |
[29:42] | Right. Suppose you want breakfast, dear. | 你们想吃早餐了吧 亲爱的 |
[29:44] | Oh, yes, please. | 是的 谢谢 |
[29:45] | – All right, then. – Please, yeah. | -那走吧 -谢谢 |
[29:47] | Have a nice cup of tea. | 喝杯好茶 |
[29:49] | Nobody… nobody sees this list. | 不能让人看到这张名单 |
[29:54] | Understood. | 明白 |
[29:56] | First list is the seats we believe we can take | 如果渡鸦社同意不插手 |
[29:58] | if the Ravens agree not to stand. | 第一张是我们可以夺取的席位 |
[30:00] | Second list is the seats we’re willing to give to them. | 第二张是自愿给出的席位 |
[30:04] | Both lists are ranked. | 两张名单都有排名 |
[30:05] | Deal breakers first, easy concessions last. | 先破坏协议 后容易让步 |
[30:09] | We’ve entrusted you with a great deal of responsibility. | 我们赋予了你很大的责任 |
[30:13] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你们失望的 |
[30:16] | If you don’t mind my asking, though, why me? | 如果你们不介意我问 为什么是我 |
[30:20] | Why not go yourselves? | 你们为什么不亲自去 |
[30:21] | I can’t be seen to conspire with fascists. | 不能让人看出我与法西斯分子勾结 |
[30:24] | And I can’t be seen. | 我不能让人看到 |
[30:26] | If it goes wrong, you’re a foreign freelancer. | 如果出了岔子 你是外国自由职业者 |
[30:28] | We knew nothing. | 我们毫不知情 |
[30:31] | He’ll try and intimidate you. | 他会威胁你 |
[30:34] | Don’t let him. | 别让他得逞 |
[30:35] | But don’t be aggressive in return. | 但也不能咄咄逼人相对 |
[30:38] | Emphasize our commitment to peace, to dialogue. | 强调我们承诺和平对话 |
[30:41] | It’s okay. They know me. | 没事的 他们认识我 |
[30:43] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[30:44] | Oh, it’s so great to see you again, | 再见到你真好 |
[30:47] | Mrs. Thwaite. | 斯威特夫人 |
[30:48] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 您痛失所爱我很遗憾 |
[30:50] | Undine, please. We’re old comrades. | 叫我乌狄妮 我们是老熟人了 |
[30:53] | – How are you? – Very well. | -近来如何 -很好 |
[30:55] | I’m so excited for the future. | 我真是迫不及待想知道未来如何 |
[30:57] | Your courage has been an inspiration. | 你的勇气一直鼓舞着大家 |
[30:59] | – Thank you. – No, thank you, Martha, | -谢谢你 -不 谢谢你 玛莎 |
[31:02] | for all that you’ve done for our cause. | 谢谢你为我们的大业所做的一切 |
[31:04] | Now, did you two come here together, | 你们两个是一起来的 |
[31:06] | or is this happy coincidence? | 还是正好在这里碰到 |
[31:07] | Happy coincidence. Hi, Thomas. | 就是巧合 你好 托马斯 |
[31:10] | Hi, Martha. | 你好 玛莎 |
[31:12] | Can I take some pictures of you? | 我能拍几张你的照片吗 |
[31:13] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[31:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:24] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[31:25] | Could you just look slightly this way for… Yeah. | 能不能麻烦你稍微往那边 对对 |
[31:29] | That’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[31:32] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[31:34] | Thomas, you must take Martha with you to the negotiations. | 托马斯 你要带玛莎一起去谈判 |
[31:38] | I don’t think that’s a… | 我觉得那不是 |
[31:40] | – That’s not a good idea, is it? – Why not? | -那样不太好 -为什么 |
[31:42] | You’ve worked together before with great success. | 你们已经在伟大胜利之前共事过 |
[31:45] | I’m in. What are the negotiations? | 我参加 是什么谈判 |
[31:47] | Well, it’s a technical, analytical type of job. | 那是个技术分析性的工作 |
[31:49] | His Lordship likes women. | 勋爵很喜欢女人 |
[31:50] | All men like women. | 是个男人都喜欢女人 |
[31:51] | He’d be surprised, wouldn’t he? | 他会很惊讶的 对吧 |
[31:53] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[31:55] | Most men. A very high percentage. | 大多数男人 绝大多数 |
[31:58] | My point, a second negotiator isn’t necessary. | 我要说的是 没必要找第二个谈判者 |
[32:02] | A woman at the table | 谈判桌上有女人在 |
[32:03] | signals calm, peaceful intentions. It’s a good idea. | 代表了冷静和平 我觉得挺好的 |
[32:06] | And who better than someone we both know and trust? | 谁会比我们双方都认识和信任的人更合适 |
[32:09] | On the air in five. | 还有五分钟开始直播 |
[32:11] | Right, must dash. Lovely to see you, Martha. | 我得走了 见到你真好 玛莎 |
[32:21] | That was all deliberate, wasn’t it? | 你这是故意的 对吧 |
[32:23] | – You came here to do that. – What are you talking about? | -你来就是为了这个 -你在说什么啊 |
[32:26] | I’m taking pictures. | 我就是拍照 |
[32:27] | Oh, you came in very smooth. Very natural. | 你进来得很理所当然 非常自然 |
[32:30] | A five-star entry. | 五星级的入场 |
[32:32] | She asked me, Thomas. I didn’t say shit. | 是她提的 托马斯 我什么都没说 |
[32:36] | – She asked me. – That’s because you’re so smooth. | -是她说的 -那是因为你装得很自然 |
[32:39] | What’s the job? | 什么活 |
[32:41] | Uh, trust me, Martha, as your friend. | 玛莎 作为你的朋友 相信我 |
[32:43] | You’re not meant for this kind of work. | 你不是干这活的料 |
[32:44] | You’re just not. | 你真的不是 |
[32:45] | Well, Undine thinks differently. | 乌狄妮不这么觉得 |
[32:47] | What’s the job? | 什么活 |
[32:51] | You’ll know when you need to know. | 你该知道的时候会知道的 |
[32:53] | I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning, early. | 我明天一早过来接你 |
[33:09] | There you go. | 好了 |
[33:12] | Handsome. | 英俊潇洒 |
[33:17] | That’ll be the duke. | 肯定是公爵 |
[33:19] | Be a treasure. | 听话 |
[33:20] | Send someone up with toast and gin. | 派人送点吐司还有酒过去 |
[33:22] | Let Their Graces out. | 让殿下们出去走走 |
[33:23] | Will do. | 好 |
[33:28] | Oh, and, Peg? | 还有 佩吉 |
[33:29] | That meeting with the No-Names tomorrow, | 明天和无名联盟的谈判 |
[33:32] | I’d like you and Bet to come along. Moral support. | 我希望你和贝特能一起来 精神支持 |
[33:34] | If you have no other plans. | 如果你们没有别的计划的话 |
[33:36] | No. Of course. Lovely. | 没有 当然能去 很好 |
[33:44] | Regular programming will resume | 常规节目将在国家劳动党 |
[33:46] | after this broadcast by the Country Labour Party. | 进行播报之后继续 |
[33:50] | Oh, fiddle. | 骗子 |
[33:51] | Another? | 又一个 |
[33:53] | Inbred yokels. | 近亲结婚的乡巴佬 |
[33:57] | All right, I’m off to bed. | 好了 我去睡觉了 |
[34:06] | Night. | 晚安 |
[34:08] | Night, Dad. | 晚安 孩子他爸 |
[34:09] | – Night. – Night, son. | -晚安 -晚安 儿子 |
[34:12] | You must be tired, too, Mum. | 你肯定也很累了 妈 |
[34:13] | Don’t stay up on my account. | 不用因为我睡太迟 |
[34:16] | I’m full of beans, me. | 我可是精力充沛 |
[34:17] | Just got to do this sleeve. | 就是想把这个袖子织好 |
[34:20] | It’s you needs your sleep. | 是你该去睡觉了 |
[34:23] | Shall I make some cocoa? | 要我帮你煮点热可可吗 |
[34:24] | Good idea. Cocoa. | 好啊 热可可 |
[34:35] | The game’s on. Tomorrow morning. | 游戏开始了 明天早上 |
[34:38] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[34:46] | – I knew it. – What? | -我就知道 -什么 |
[34:48] | More trouble. | 更多麻烦 |
[34:49] | No, that was nothing, Mum. It was a business thing. | 不 没什么事 妈 就是生意 |
[34:51] | As if you could lie to me. | 搞得像你能骗得过我一样 |
[34:54] | No trouble, Mum. I swear. | 没什么麻烦 妈 我发誓 |
[34:59] | Please, Alfred, whatever it is, don’t do it. | 拜托 阿尔弗雷德 不管是什么都别做 |
[35:04] | Well, I do have a job on, as it goes. | 话说我的确要执行一项任务 |
[35:07] | It’s safe, though. Government work. | 不过很安全 是给政府干活 |
[35:09] | – Nothing shady, I swear. – Your dad’s got cancer. | -不违法 我发誓 -你爸爸得癌症了 |
[35:12] | He’s dying. | 他活不了多久了 |
[35:16] | What? | 什么 |
[35:23] | Your dad’s got cancer. | 你爸爸得癌症了 |
[35:26] | He’s dying. | 活不了多久了 |
[35:31] | Oh, Mum. | 妈 |
[35:37] | I’m sorry, son. | 我好难过 儿子 |
[35:44] | Doctors can do wonders these days. | 如今的医生可以创造奇迹 |
[35:50] | It’s terminal, they call it. | 他们说已经是晚期了 |
[35:54] | Lungs. | 肺癌 |
[35:57] | Two years if he’s lucky. | 幸运的话还能活两年 |
[36:00] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[36:01] | He doesn’t want anyone to know. | 他不想让任何人知道 |
[36:03] | You mustn’t tell him I’ve told you. | 千万别让他知道我告诉你了 |
[36:04] | – But… – No, you mustn’t. | -可… -千万别说 |
[36:06] | He doesn’t want any fuss. | 他不想被过分关心 |
[36:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:12] | Please be safe, Alfie, for my sake. | 看在我的份上 阿尔弗 千万注意安全 |
[36:15] | – I will, Mum. – You promise? | -我会的 妈 -你能保证吗 |
[36:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:40] | Want me to drive? | 想让我开车吗 |
[36:42] | Nope. | 不想 |
[36:43] | You gonna be like this the whole time? | 你是要一直这样吗 |
[36:46] | Like what? | 什么样 |
[36:48] | Resentful. | 心存不满 |
[36:49] | Yep. | 没错 |
[36:56] | The American president has announced his intention | 美国总统宣布 他打算 |
[36:59] | to put a man on the Moon. | 把一个人送上月球 |
[37:02] | Goodness. | 天啊 |
[37:06] | Why, though? Did he do something very terrible? | 可这是为什么 他做过什么罪大恶极的事吗 |
[37:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:11] | The man they’re sending to the Moon. | 他们要送上月球的那个人 |
[37:14] | No, Mother. | 不 孩子他妈 |
[37:15] | No, I expect there’ll be some | 不 我估计会是某个 |
[37:17] | brave volunteer who will be, you know, selected. | 勇敢的自告奋勇的人被选中 |
[37:20] | It’s-it’s not a punishment. | 这并不是惩罚 |
[37:23] | Sounds like one. | 听着可像 |
[37:24] | Who’d want to go to the Moon? | 谁会想到月球上去 |
[37:28] | That’s Bazza. | 是巴扎 |
[37:30] | Bye, Mum. | 再见 妈 |
[37:37] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸 |
[37:41] | Be careful, Alfie. | 小心点 阿尔弗 |
[37:45] | Have you got a hanky? | 带手帕了吗 |
[37:46] | Yes, Mum. | 带了 妈 |
[38:09] | Blue squad. F.O.B. up, over. | 蓝色小队 已到战场 完毕 |
[38:11] | Roger. Stand by, blue squad. | 收到 做好准备 蓝色小队 |
[38:14] | Blackbird incoming, three to four minutes. | 乌鸫三四分钟后抵达 |
[38:17] | Two Pigeons spotted en route, | 双鸽还在路上 |
[38:18] | a man and a woman in a white car. | 是一男一女在一辆白色汽车里 |
[38:20] | E.T.A. five to six. | 预计五六分钟后到达 |
[38:22] | Confirming protocol, no action until I say fire on target. | 确认下行动方案 等我说朝目标开火再行动 |
[38:26] | Take out Blackbird first, then the Pigeons. | 先干掉乌鸫 接着是双鸽 |
[38:29] | Confirmed. Over. | 确认 完毕 |
[38:31] | – Time for a brew-up? – No. Five minutes. | -还有喝两口的时间吗 -没有 5分钟 |
[38:34] | Blackbird first, then the two Pigeons. | 先干掉乌鸫 然后是双鸽 |
[38:36] | Boy, girl, in a white car. | 白色车里一男一女 |
[38:39] | No headshots on the Pigeons. | 别把双鸽爆头 |
[38:41] | They need them identifiable as No-Name League agents, | 他们需要能认出他们是无名联盟的代理人 |
[38:44] | make for a good cover story. | 好去编托词 |
[38:45] | Blackbird first, no headshots on the Pigeons. | 先打乌鸫 双鸽不爆头 |
[38:49] | This is the business, eh? | 这才是正经生意 |
[38:51] | Fresh air, high adventure. | 新鲜的空气 非同寻常的冒险经历 |
[38:56] | You boys should embrace these moments. | 你们应该享受这样的时刻 |
[38:59] | See, us? | 看看我们 |
[39:00] | We’re in the engine room of fucking history, eh? | 我们正在影响历史 |
[39:03] | Oily rags, Daveboy. | 闭上你的臭嘴 戴维仔 |
[39:06] | Any movement? | 有动静了吗 |
[39:07] | Negative. | 没有 |
[39:13] | Incoming. Blackbird. | 乌鸫来了 |
[39:37] | What’s this, then? | 这是什么地方 |
[39:38] | This is the place. | 这就是见面地点 |
[39:39] | This? | 这里 |
[39:41] | We are at the crossroads of ancient ley lines. | 我们正处在古代能量线的交汇处 |
[39:44] | A place of power. | 一个充满能量的地方 |
[39:46] | English rulers have been coming here to do business | 英国的统治者们千百年来 |
[39:48] | for thousands of years. | 一直来这里签订协议 |
[39:50] | Well, there’s… there’s no facilities. | 这里什么设施也没有 |
[39:52] | It’ll look very well in the history books. | 这样载入史册时会非常好看 |
[39:54] | What, we’re to pee in the hedgerows, are we? | 怎么 难道我们要在矮树篱下方便吗 |
[39:58] | It’s a spooky place. | 这里有点瘆人 |
[40:00] | I’m waiting in the car. | 我去车里等着 |
[40:03] | Eight armed guards, two women. | 8个武装警卫 2个女人 |
[40:06] | The redheaded woman is returning to the cars. | 红发女人回车里了 |
[40:17] | This looks like them now. | 现在这样才像他们的作风 |
[40:25] | White car, | 白色汽车 |
[40:26] | inbound. | 到了 |
[40:35] | Wind, east to west. | 风向 东风 |
[40:39] | Ten miles. | 风力每小时16千米 |
[40:44] | All targets inside our cordon. | 所有目标均进入警戒线内 |
[40:46] | You are free to fire. | 你们可以开枪 |
[40:57] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[41:00] | Fuck what? | 怎么了 |
[41:01] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[41:04] | It’s that Thomas Wayne and a tall drink. | 是托马斯·韦恩和大高个 |
[41:06] | Martha Kane. | 玛莎·凯恩 |
[41:08] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[41:09] | Fuck what? | 怎么了 |
[41:10] | They’re targets, and they’re available. | 他们是目标 而且在射击范围内 |
[41:14] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[41:19] | I repeat, | 我重复 |
[41:20] | all targets are now inside our cordon. | 所有目标已进入包围圈 |
[41:22] | Do you have them in sight? Blue squad, respond. | 你们看到他们了吗 蓝色小队 请回复 |
[41:26] | It’s good to meet at last, | 很高兴终于见面了 |
[41:27] | – in so much happier circumstances. – Likewise. | -还是在更愉悦的氛围里 -彼此 |
[41:30] | – Ms. Kane, I don’t think i’ve had the pleasure. – No. | -凯恩小姐 我们应该没结果 -是的 |
[41:32] | Please. | 这边请 |
[41:40] | They’re there for you, Alfie. | 他们准备好了 阿尔弗 |
[41:42] | I can see that. | 我们看见 |
[41:46] | You barely know the people. | 你几乎不认识他们 |
[41:47] | But I do know ’em. | 可我确实认识 |
[41:49] | Alfie. | 阿尔弗 |
[41:50] | We have to say something to Aziz. | 我们得回复阿齐兹 |
[41:54] | I’ll have a word. | 我来说 |
[41:59] | Aziz, you tucked me up again. | 阿齐兹 你又耍我 |
[42:03] | The Pigeons are Thomas Wayne and Martha Kane. Over. | 鸽子是托马斯·韦恩和玛莎·凯恩 完毕 |
[42:08] | Blue squad, we had no information | 蓝色小队 我们对涉事探员的信息 |
[42:09] | on the agents involved. | 并不知晓 |
[42:11] | Carry on exactly as ordered. | 继续执行命令 |
[42:13] | The Pigeons have to go. Over. | 鸽子必须击毙 完毕 |
[42:16] | I’ll have to think about that. Over. | 我要考虑一下 完毕 |
[42:19] | Blue squad? Alfred? Respond! | 蓝色小队 阿尔弗 回复 |
[42:22] | Fuck. Plan B. Go. | 该死 启动应急计划 出发 |
[42:29] | I hate to say it, Alfie. Daveboy’s right. | 我不得不说 阿尔弗 戴维仔说得对 |
[42:32] | They’re not civilians. We’re on business. | 他们不是平民 我们是执行公务 |
[42:35] | On the queen’s business. | 女王的公务 |
[42:37] | And those are queen’s bullets. | 这些是女王的子弹 |
[42:39] | They’re still fucking bullets. | 他们还是子弹 |
[42:43] | Movement. | 有情况 |
[42:46] | Police. | 警察 |
[42:48] | Half a mile and closing. | 800米 正在靠近 |
[42:49] | Aziz has given up on us. | 阿齐兹放弃我们了 |
[42:51] | Gonna try and massacre them all on his own. | 想要自己亲手杀了他们 |
[42:53] | I’m sorry, boys, but there’s a principle at stake here. | 对不起弟兄们 紧要关头也是要讲规矩的 |
[42:57] | You’re not gonna like this, but I got to do it. | 你们可能会不高兴 但是我必须做 |
[43:04] | Keep your head down! | 低下头 |
[43:08] | This way, sir. | 这边 先生 |
[43:08] | Get him out! | 护送他离开 |
[43:09] | Start the car! | 发动小汽车 |
[43:16] | Keep your head down. | 一直趴着 |
[44:05] | Stand down, Officers. | 撤退 警官 |
[44:07] | Stand down. | 撤退 |
[44:17] | Well, that was a crazy day. | 今天真疯狂 |
[44:19] | I told you not to come. | 我告诉你让你别跟着 |
[44:21] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[44:23] | I wouldn’t have missed that for the world. | 我是说什么都不会错过的 |
[44:25] | – You nearly died. – Yeah, that’s just it. | -你差点死了 -是的 就因为这个 |
[44:27] | I nearly died, but I didn’t. | 我差点死了 但是我没死 |
[44:31] | Is there any better feeling? | 还有比这更好的感受了吗 |
[44:33] | Well, I can think of several. | 我能想到好几种 |
[44:47] | Missed me by inches. | 就差几公分就打中我了 |
[44:49] | Inches. | 几公分 |
[44:51] | In any case, we managed to get away | 不管怎么说 我们面对警察包抄 |
[44:53] | before the police closed in, guns blazing. | 子弹纷飞 还是成功逃脱了 |
[44:55] | Was a damn close shave. | 真是死里逃生 |
[44:57] | Crikey. | 可不 |
[44:58] | It’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[44:59] | We now know two new facts. | 我们现在知道了两个新事实 |
[45:01] | We have a mole, | 我们有内奸 |
[45:02] | and the government means to kill me. | 而且政府想要除掉我 |
[45:05] | The election’s a sham. | 选举是假的 |
[45:06] | They’ll never let us win, except by force. | 他们是不会让我们赢的 除非用武力 |
[45:10] | And now we know. | 现在我们知道了 |
[45:12] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[45:14] | The authorities could descend on you at any moment, | 当局随时都可能对你下手 |
[45:16] | and what if they find your wretched guests? | 如果他们发现你那些闹心的客人们怎么办 |
[45:18] | Oh, damn it, Jimmy. I said it was a mistake | 该死 吉米 我说了 |
[45:21] | to let them come here in the first place. | 让他们先到这边来就是个错误 |
[45:23] | You were absolutely right, of course, as usual. | 你说得很对 当然 像以往一样 |
[45:25] | We should never have brought them here. | 我们就不应该带他们来这 |
[45:28] | Yet here they are. | 但是他们已经在这了 |
[45:30] | And our mole’s no doubt blown the gaff on them, too. | 毋庸置疑 我们的内奸肯定也暴露了他们的行踪 |
[45:32] | God, of course. | 天啊 那是必然的 |
[45:34] | Now, don’t be downhearted, Franny. | 别垂头丧气的 弗兰尼 |
[45:36] | Yes, it’s a pickle. | 是的 现在处境困难 |
[45:38] | Drastic measures are called for. | 需要采取严厉措施 |
[45:41] | And speed. | 而且动作要快 |
[45:59] | ♪ Bring me sunshine ♪ | ♪ 你的笑容 ♪ |
[46:03] | ♪ In your smile ♪ | ♪ 给了我阳光 ♪ |
[46:07] | ♪ Bring me laughter ♪ | ♪ 给了我欢乐 ♪ |
[46:10] | ♪ All the while ♪ | ♪ 从始至终 ♪ |
[46:13] | ♪ In this world where we live ♪ | ♪ 我们生活的这个世界 ♪ |
[46:18] | ♪ There should be more happiness ♪ | ♪ 应有更多的幸福 ♪ |
[46:21] | ♪ So much joy you can give ♪ | ♪ 你给予了那么多快乐 ♪ |
[46:25] | ♪ To each brand-new bright tomorrow ♪ | ♪ 赋予了崭新的未来 ♪ |
[46:28] | ♪ Make me happy… ♪ | ♪ 让我开怀 ♪ |
[46:32] | Hello, early bird. | 你好 早起的小鸟 |
[46:36] | I didn’t hear you come in last night. | 我昨天晚上没听到你回来 |
[46:39] | Ooh, that milk’s turning. | 这个牛奶要坏了 |
[46:41] | Mum. | 妈 |
[46:44] | That government job I told you about… | 我跟你说的那个政府的工作 |
[46:47] | it went wrong. | 出了点差错 |
[46:50] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[46:52] | Did somebody die? | 有人死了吗 |
[46:56] | No, Mum. | 没有 妈 |
[46:58] | That’s the problem. | 问题就出在这 |
[47:15] | Alfie. | 阿尔弗 |
[47:19] | I’m sorry, Mum. | 对不起 妈 |
[47:22] | I can’t go back to Newgate. I can’t. | 我不能再进监狱 我不能 |
[47:24] | No. You mustn’t. | 是的 你不可以回去 |
[47:29] | You’re doing the right thing, son. | 你做得是对的 儿子 |
[47:32] | I should go now. | 我现在该走了 |
[47:34] | I shouldn’t be here at all. | 我都不应该在这 |
[47:37] | Don’t you want to see your father? | 连你父亲都不见一眼吗 |
[47:42] | No. I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[47:45] | Look, just tell him that I’m… | 你就告诉他我… |
[47:46] | You can’t what? | 你不能什么 |
[47:48] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[47:49] | What’s all this wailing, Mother? | 这是哭什么呢 孩子妈 |
[47:51] | The police wanted him to do a murder, and he wouldn’t, | 警察想让他去杀人 他没杀 |
[47:54] | so now they want him back in Newgate, | 所以现在他们想把他抓回监狱去 |
[47:55] | and he can’t do that, so he’s going on the run. | 而他又不能回去 所以他要跑路了 |
[47:58] | He’s a fugitive. | 他要逃亡了 |
[47:59] | Oh, nonsense. What? | 胡说 什么 |
[48:01] | Maybe the West Indies. | 也去去西印度群岛 |
[48:04] | – Or America. -Probably not, Mum. | -或者美国 -应该不会 妈 |
[48:07] | More likely just Wales. | 很大可能去威尔士 |
[48:08] | Just until the heat dies down. | 就是避避风头而已 |
[48:11] | Look, I really have to go. | 我真的要走了 |
[48:14] | – Yeah. – Bye, Mum. Love you. | -好的 -再见 妈 爱你 |
[48:17] | Wales? | 威尔士 |
[48:19] | I really have to go, Dad. | 我真的得走了 爸 |
[48:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[48:41] | ♪ Let your arms be as warm ♪ | ♪ 让你的怀抱 ♪ |
[48:45] | ♪ As the sun from up above ♪ | ♪ 像太阳般温暖照耀 ♪ |
[48:49] | ♪ Bring me fun, bring me sunshine ♪ | ♪ 给我快乐 给我阳光 ♪ |
[48:52] | ♪ Bring me love ♪ | ♪ 给我爱 ♪ |
[48:56] | ♪ Bring me fun, bring me sunshine ♪ | ♪ 给我快乐 给我阳光 ♪ |
[49:00] | ♪ Bring me love. ♪ | ♪ 给我爱 ♪ |
[49:08] | The prime minister tried to kill me. | 首相想要杀我 |
[49:11] | – Can you blame him? – Not at all. | -你能怪他吗 -不能 |
[49:14] | I’d probably try the same in his shoes. | 我如果是他很可能会做同样的事 |
[49:17] | But he failed. | 但是他失败了 |
[49:19] | And now the crisis is here, and I must act. | 现在危机就在眼前 我必须行动 |
[49:23] | Either he goes or I do. | 要么他死 要么我亡 |
[49:25] | He goes only if we say so. | 只有我们同意了他才能死 |
[49:29] | Who’s a better friend to the army, hmm? | 谁对军队更友好 |
[49:32] | Who’ll double your budgets? | 谁能给你们的预算加倍 |
[49:33] | Who’ll bring you into the government? | 谁让你们坐上执政的宝座 |
[49:35] | Who’ll give you weapons to fight with? | 谁会给你们战斗的武器 |
[49:37] | Enemies to fight against? | 与敌人作战 |
[49:40] | All salient points. | 都是要害 |
[49:44] | You know we support your agenda, | 你知道我们支持你的计划 |
[49:47] | but we answer to the Crown. | 但是我们要为王权效劳 |
[49:49] | If the queen is with you, then we are. | 如果女王支持你 我们就支持 |
[49:53] | If not… | 如果不能… |
[49:56] | The queen is with me. | 女王支持我 |
[50:33] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[50:44] | Deer can make that noise sometimes. | 鹿有时会发出那种声音 |
[51:08] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[51:11] | Cry for help. | 大声呼救 |
[51:12] | Go on. Cry for help. | 快 大声呼救 |
[51:15] | Help. | 救命 |
[51:17] | Yes, go help. | 去帮忙 |
[51:55] | Nice to meet you, Your Majesty. | 很高兴见到您 陛下 |
[51:58] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[52:00] | Drop the fucking gun! | 把该死的枪放下 |
[52:20] | ♪ Get down, deeper and down ♪ | |
[52:23] | ♪ Down, down, deeper and down ♪ | |
[52:26] | ♪ Down, down deeper and down ♪ | |
[52:29] | ♪ Get down, deeper and down ♪ | |
[52:31] | ♪ I want all ♪ | |
[52:33] | ♪ The world to see ♪ | |
[52:36] | ♪ To see you’re laughing and you’re laughing at me ♪ | |
[52:42] | ♪ I can take it all from you ♪ | |
[52:47] | ♪ Again, again, again, again, again, again, again ♪ | |
[52:51] | ♪ And deeper and down ♪ | |
[52:53] | ♪ Down, down, deeper and down ♪ | |
[52:55] | ♪ Down, down, deeper and down ♪ | |
[52:58] | ♪ Down, down deeper and down ♪ | |
[53:01] | ♪ Get down, deeper and down. ♪ |