| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:09] | I hereby introduce our new leader, | 我特此向大家介绍我们的新社长 | 
| [00:12] | Lord James Harwood. | 詹姆斯·哈伍德勋爵 | 
| [00:17] | Welcome home, my love. | 欢迎回家 亲爱的 | 
| [00:19] | Tell me what’s on your mind. | 告诉我你在想什么 | 
| [00:20] | You seem troubled. | 你好像有困扰 | 
| [00:21] | We’d given you up for dead. | 我们以为你已经死了 | 
| [00:23] | I-I feel like I’m dreaming. | 我现在感觉像是在做梦 | 
| [00:27] | Your dad’s got cancer. | 你爸得癌症了 | 
| [00:29] | He’s dying. | 他活不了多久了 | 
| [00:31] | I’m looking for Captain John Curzon. | 我在找约翰·寇松上校 | 
| [00:34] | This man has killed my fiancée. Sorry, love. | 他杀死了我的未婚妻 对不起 亲爱的 | 
| [00:39] | The PM wants you buried alive. | 首相想活埋了你 | 
| [00:41] | Seven years. Take him down. | 7年 带他下去 | 
| [00:43] | Things are going to get pretty nasty. | 事情会变得一发不可收拾 | 
| [00:44] | I’m not sure you should be involved. | 我不确定你是否该参与 | 
| [00:45] | That’s exactly why you…I can’t stop you | 所以你才…我无法阻止你 | 
| [00:47] | from working for the No-Name League. | 替无名联盟做事 | 
| [00:49] | I’m just saying, think about it. | 我只是这么一说 好好考虑一下 | 
| [00:50] | Thomas, you must take Martha with you to the negotiations. | 托马斯 你要带玛莎一起去谈判 | 
| [00:53] | I’m in. What are the negotiations? | 我参加 是什么谈判 | 
| [00:56] | Are you willing to kill to get out of here? | 为了离开此地 你愿意杀人吗 | 
| [00:58] | The Ravens and the No-Name League | 渡鸦社和无名联盟 | 
| [01:00] | are negotiating an electoral pact. | 正在秘密谈判一项选举协议 | 
| [01:02] | Lord Harwood and the No-Name patsies have to go. | 必须除掉哈伍德勋爵还有无名联盟的那些懦夫 | 
| [01:08] | What’s all this wailing, Mother? | 这是哭什么呢 孩子妈 | 
| [01:09] | The police wanted him to do a murder and he wouldn’t, | 警察想让他去杀人 他没杀 | 
| [01:12] | so he’s going on the run. | 所以他要跑路了 | 
| [01:13] | The prime minister tried to kill me. | 首相想要杀我 | 
| [01:15] | And now, the crisis is here. | 现在危机就在眼前 | 
| [01:17] | If the queen is with you, then we are. | 如果女王支持你 我们就支持 | 
| [01:20] | The queen is with me. | 女王支持我 | 
| [01:22] | It burns! | 好痛 | 
| [01:51] | Fuck. | 该死 | 
| [02:01] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 能听见吗 | 
| [02:05] | The queen… has been kidnapped. | 女王被绑架了 | 
| [02:14] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [02:15] | – Hello, Mum. – Alfie. | -妈 -阿尔弗 | 
| [02:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪 | 
| [02:19] | Listen, I can’t say too much | 听我说 我不能说太多 | 
| [02:21] | ’cause your phone has probably been tapped. | 很可能有人窃听你们的电话 | 
| [02:22] | What, somebody’s listening? | 什么 有人在听 | 
| [02:24] | They should be ashamed of themselves. | 他们应该为自己感到羞耻 | 
| [02:26] | Yeah, look. I’ve found a way out of the country. | 是的 我找到了逃到国外的路线 | 
| [02:29] | So if you don’t hear from me for a while, | 所以就算有一阵子没有我的消息 | 
| [02:31] | don’t worry about it. | 也不要担心 | 
| [02:32] | As soon as I can, I’ll let you know where I am. | 我会尽快告诉你们我到了哪里 | 
| [02:34] | Is that Alfie? | 是阿尔弗吗 | 
| [02:36] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [02:39] | Your father wants a word. | 你父亲要跟你通话 | 
| [02:41] | He-He’s found his way out of the country; he’s going. | 他找到了逃到国外的法子 他要走了 | 
| [02:45] | He said there’s somebody listening. | 他说有人在偷听 | 
| [02:52] | Hello, son. | 儿子 | 
| [02:53] | Dad. | 爸 | 
| [02:55] | I won’t ask any questions. | 我就不问问题了 | 
| [02:57] | Y-You must be in a hurry, I expect. | 你肯定着急赶时间 | 
| [03:02] | Not long now. | 用不了多久 | 
| [03:05] | Things are going to change, | 事情就会有转机 | 
| [03:07] | and you’ll be safe to come home. | 你就能安全回家了 | 
| [03:10] | So… we’ll see you again soon. | 所以 我们很快就又能见到你了 | 
| [03:14] | Yeah, you will. No doubt. | 是的 那是肯定的 | 
| [03:17] | I-I’ll put your mother back on. | 我让你妈跟你说 | 
| [03:20] | Best of luck, son. | 祝你好运 儿子 | 
| [03:21] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸 | 
| [03:25] | You be good, Alfie. | 你要保重 阿尔弗 | 
| [03:27] | – Goodbye. – Bye, Mum. | -再见 -再见 妈 | 
| [03:29] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [03:49] | Approaching Lord Harwood’s Manor. | 进入哈伍德勋爵宅邸 | 
| [03:51] | Lord Harwood is to be apprehended alive. | 要活捉哈伍德勋爵 | 
| [04:04] | Room’s clear! | 房间安全 | 
| [04:09] | The place is empty. | 这个地方是空的 | 
| [04:20] | Now, listen, i’m gonna hold the phone for you, | 听好 我给你拿着电话听筒 | 
| [04:23] | and you’re gonna read this here, | 你来读这个 | 
| [04:24] | just as it’s written. Yeah? | 照着念 明白吗 | 
| [04:26] | Now, you’re to promise you won’t cause any mischief | 现在 你要保证你不会耍花招 | 
| [04:28] | or scream or owt like that. | 也不会乱喊乱叫之类的 | 
| [04:30] | No point, any road. | 反正也无济于事 | 
| [04:32] | The neighbors are used to screaming. | 邻居们听喊叫声都听习惯了 | 
| [04:35] | You’ll be good? | 你会乖乖听话吧 | 
| [04:41] | I really don’t think… | 我真的认为没有… | 
| [04:42] | Do you want to live? | 你想活命吗 | 
| [04:47] | Then do as you’re told. | 那就照我们说的做 | 
| [04:55] | I… | 我… | 
| [04:58] | I am safe and healthy | 我平安无事 | 
| [05:02] | and among friends. | 和几个朋友在一起 | 
| [05:05] | I am speaking under no compulsion. | 我现在要说的话出于自愿 | 
| [05:08] | As queen | 作为女王 | 
| [05:09] | and head of the armed forces, | 和三军领袖 | 
| [05:12] | I command the immediate resignation of the government. | 我命令政府立即集体辞职 | 
| [05:17] | By force, if necessary. | 必要时可以动用武力 | 
| [05:21] | I appoint Lord Harwood | 我任命哈伍德勋爵 | 
| [05:24] | as my new prime minister… | 为新任首相 | 
| [05:26] | …invested with full sovereign power. | 授予他至高无上的权力 | 
| [05:30] | He has my full trust | 我完全信任 | 
| [05:32] | and confidence. | 和支持他 | 
| [05:34] | All right, ready? Step it up! | 好了没 加快脚步 | 
| [05:36] | Move it! Left. Left, right, left. | 动起来 一 一二一 | 
| [05:38] | Give them a hand with the sandbags! | 帮他们搬沙袋 | 
| [05:41] | That’s it, soldiers! | 就是这样 士兵们 | 
| [07:08] | The PM’s on the line, my Lord. | 首相来电话了 大人 | 
| [07:16] | Prime Minister, | 首相大人 | 
| [07:18] | are you there? | 你在听吗 | 
| [07:20] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [07:22] | We’re thinking. | 我们正在考虑 | 
| [07:25] | Well, I thought we’d been disconnected. | 我还以为断线了 | 
| [07:31] | We need more time to consider the position. | 我们需要更多时间考虑当前局势 | 
| [07:35] | I have the queen, I have the pretender. | 我手上有女王和王位觊觎者 | 
| [07:39] | The army have tanks en route to your door. | 军队的坦克正开向政府大门 | 
| [07:42] | There is nothing more to consider. | 没什么要考虑的了 | 
| [07:45] | Resign. | 辞职吧 | 
| [07:48] | Resign now, or face the consequences in blood. | 要么立即辞职 要么血溅当场 | 
| [07:54] | We will not be bullied, sir! | 我们不会任由你欺凌的 先生 | 
| [07:57] | Bullied, my old friend? Bullied? | 欺凌 我的老朋友 欺凌 | 
| [07:59] | I’ll see you hung on a hook! | 我要看你被挂在钩子上的样子 | 
| [08:02] | Tempers are high. | 火气太大了 | 
| [08:05] | I’m sure you’ll agree, my Lord, | 我想你会同意我说的 大人 | 
| [08:06] | there is no need for that kind of talk. | 那样就没必要谈了 | 
| [08:12] | Absolutely right. | 绝对正确 | 
| [08:14] | No banter. | 不玩笑 | 
| [08:16] | Give him time to see sense. | 给他点时间想明白 | 
| [08:19] | Why? | 原因 | 
| [08:20] | We must do our utmost to avoid | 我们必须尽可能避免 | 
| [08:22] | shedding English blood. | 让英格兰人流血 | 
| [08:26] | – Give him 24 hours. – For God’s sake. | -给他24小时 -看在上帝的份上 | 
| [08:28] | Our utmost. | 这是我们的极限 | 
| [08:33] | Prime Minister. | 首相大人 | 
| [08:36] | We will shortly have full control of the capital. | 我们很快就会完全控制首都 | 
| [08:39] | You have 24 hours to resign | 你有24小时辞职 | 
| [08:41] | to ensure a peaceful transition. | 以确保和平过渡 | 
| [08:43] | If you don’t, we shall use violence. | 如果你不辞职 我们就会动用武力了 | 
| [08:45] | Personally, I’d prefer you to be stubborn, | 我个人更愿意你冥顽不灵 | 
| [08:48] | but it’s your call, old man. | 但还要由你选择 老家伙 | 
| [09:00] | A high hand, sir. | 你真是高 先生 | 
| [09:03] | I hope you know what you’re doing, for all our sakes. | 为我们大家着想 但愿你知道自己在做什么 | 
| [09:06] | So do I. | 你也是 | 
| [09:10] | Tell me. | 告诉我 | 
| [09:11] | Where is the queen? | 女王现在在哪 | 
| [09:13] | Well, I shan’t be telling you that. | 我现在肯定不会告诉你 | 
| [09:15] | As a strategic cove yourself, you understand. | 你是个老谋深算的人 你会理解的 | 
| [09:21] | I understand well enough. | 我完全理解 | 
| [09:24] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 容我失陪一下 | 
| [09:25] | I’ll see to the duke and duchess’s accommodation. | 我要去安排公爵和公爵夫人的住处了 | 
| [09:27] | Please. | 请便 | 
| [09:34] | Get the general on the line. | 让大将军接电话 | 
| [09:39] | Light one of those for me, will you? | 你要不也给我点一支吧 | 
| [09:44] | Try to get along with him a little better. | 对他的态度尽量再好一点 | 
| [09:48] | Did I vex him? | 我惹他生气了吗 | 
| [09:49] | A little. | 有点 | 
| [09:52] | He’ll get over it, I expect. | 我想他会忘掉的 | 
| [09:54] | And you, Frances? | 那你生气了吗 弗朗西丝 | 
| [09:55] | Don’t play with me, Jimmy. | 别跟我逗 吉米 | 
| [09:58] | We’ve abducted the queen. | 我们绑架了女王 | 
| [10:01] | You know damn well I didn’t sign up for that. | 你完全清楚我没参与此事 | 
| [10:03] | We’re doing big things, Frances. | 我们在办大事 弗朗西丝 | 
| [10:05] | Big things are heavy. | 大事都是辛苦费力的 | 
| [10:10] | I can’t do this without you. | 这事没有你我办不成 | 
| [10:12] | Now… more than ever, I need you to trust my judgment. | 现在我比以往更需要你相信我的判断 | 
| [10:17] | Do you? | 你相信我吗 | 
| [10:35] | – The list. – Yes, my Lord, | -名单 -是 大人 | 
| [10:37] | the lists are ready. | 名单已准备完毕 | 
| [10:45] | Would you like a sandwich? | 请您吃个三明治吧 | 
| [10:48] | No, thank you. I’m not hungry. | 不用了 谢谢 我不饿 | 
| [10:52] | That one’s cheese and pickle, | 那个是芝士腌黄瓜三明治 | 
| [10:54] | and that’s fish paste. | 那个是鱼酱三明治 | 
| [10:56] | Really, I… I couldn’t possibly… | 真的 我真的不想吃… | 
| [10:57] | We won’t have it said that you weren’t fed properly. | 我们不想让别人说我们没把你喂饱 | 
| [11:03] | Eat. | 吃 | 
| [11:25] | The bosun’s named Roberts. | 水手长叫罗伯茨 | 
| [11:27] | He’ll be the man that you deal with, | 你要对付的人就是他 | 
| [11:28] | but the captain is in on it. | 但船长也知情 | 
| [11:30] | Once the ship is well out to sea, | 一旦船离港 | 
| [11:32] | you can come out of hiding. | 你就不必再藏了 | 
| [11:34] | Two weeks, and you’ll be in New Orleans. | 两周之后 你人就在新奥尔良了 | 
| [11:40] | America. | 美国 | 
| [11:42] | Fuck, man. | 该死 伙计 | 
| [11:46] | We’ll never see you again, will we? | 我们再也见不到你了 是不是 | 
| [11:49] | Don’t worry. I’ll send you a postcard once I’m settled. | 别担心 我安定下来之后就给你寄明信片 | 
| [11:56] | Yeah. You’ll keep an eye on Mum and Dad, right? | 你们帮忙照顾着点我爸妈 好吗 | 
| [11:59] | We got them. | 有我们呢 | 
| [12:02] | Hello, lads. | 你们好啊 小伙子们 | 
| [12:03] | Hello, Officer. | 你好 长官 | 
| [12:05] | – You’re very cheery. – Special alert. | -你挺开心啊 -特别警报 | 
| [12:08] | Docks, railways, airports. | 码头 铁路 机场 | 
| [12:10] | All closed. | 全关了 | 
| [12:11] | All available men called out. | 所有的人手都出动了 | 
| [12:14] | Overtime pay, untold. | 加班工资特别多 | 
| [12:18] | What’s the occasion? | 怎么回事 | 
| [12:20] | Oh, no, they don’t tell us. | 他们没告诉我们 | 
| [12:22] | No, we just got to stop any and all | 我们只需要拦住所有 | 
| [12:23] | suspicious-looking characters | 看起来可疑的人 | 
| [12:25] | and bring them in for questioning. That’s all. | 然后把他们带去问话 就这样 | 
| [12:29] | So where are you boys off to, then? | 所以你们这是要去哪 | 
| [12:32] | Back to our ship. | 回我们的船上 | 
| [12:34] | Sailors, are you? | 你们是水手吧 | 
| [12:35] | Yeah. Anchors aweigh. | 那可不 起锚啦 | 
| [12:41] | You’ll have your union cards then. | 那你们肯定有工会会员证了 | 
| [12:43] | Sir, we’re late. | 长官 我们要迟到了 | 
| [12:45] | – Our ship might leave without us. – Nah. | -我们可能赶不上开船了 -不会的 | 
| [12:48] | You’re safe. | 你们不会有事的 | 
| [12:49] | No ships are allowed to leave port. | 现在船都不可以离开港口 | 
| [12:52] | Union cards. | 工会会员证交出来 | 
| [12:54] | Fuck’s sake. | 见了鬼了 | 
| [12:56] | Anchors aweigh? | 还起锚 | 
| [13:14] | It just came out wrong. | 我表错意了 | 
| [13:25] | You fucking hear me! | 你他妈给我听着 | 
| [13:44] | Pack a bag. | 收拾行李 | 
| [13:46] | Get your passport and valuables. | 拿上你的护照和财物 | 
| [13:48] | What? Why? What’s going on? | 什么 为什么 怎么回事 | 
| [13:51] | Lord Harwood is staging a coup– a successful one, looks like. | 哈伍德勋爵正在发动政变 目前看来很成功 | 
| [13:55] | He has the army with him, | 他掌握了军权 | 
| [13:56] | and yesterday he abducted the queen. | 昨天他挟持了女王 | 
| [13:58] | Oh, my God. For sure? | 天啊 确定了吗 | 
| [14:00] | Straight from the Pentagon’s phone intercepts. | 五角大楼拦截到电话之后直接传来的消息 | 
| [14:02] | It’s not public knowledge yet, | 现在消息还没公开 | 
| [14:04] | but all hell is about to break loose. | 不过消息泄漏是迟早的事 | 
| [14:06] | The Ravens will have a death list. | 渡鸦社将列一张死亡名单 | 
| [14:09] | You and I are almost certainly on it. | 你我几乎必定榜上有名 | 
| [14:11] | A death list? | 死亡名单 | 
| [14:13] | – Come on. – Seriously. | -拜托 -我没开玩笑 | 
| [14:16] | They could be on their way here now. | 他们现在可能已经在赶过来的路上了 | 
| [14:17] | The CIA’s arranged transport out of the country. | 中情局已经安排我们离开这个国家 | 
| [14:19] | We’ll go to my hotel room and wait there. It’s safer. | 我们去我的酒店房间等 那里更安全 | 
| [14:21] | Out of the country? No. | 离开这个国家 不行 | 
| [14:23] | You prefer to be hung from a lamppost? | 你宁愿被挂在灯柱上绞死吗 | 
| [14:25] | What about the League? What about Undine Thwaite? | 联盟怎么办 乌狄妮·斯威特怎么办 | 
| [14:28] | She can take care of herself. | 她能照顾好自己的 | 
| [14:29] | Or not. That’s not our problem anymore. | 照顾不好也没事 我们不用再管了 | 
| [14:31] | Speak for yourself. I made a commitment to the League, | 别扯上我 我向联盟做出过承诺 | 
| [14:34] | and I won’t abandon them now. | 我不会现在抛下他们的 | 
| [14:35] | I’ll-I’ll go to League HQ, and I’ll see what I can do to help. | 我要去联盟总部 看看我能帮上什么忙 | 
| [14:39] | Don’t be so stupid. The League is doomed. | 别犯蠢 联盟已经完蛋了 | 
| [14:42] | Why sacrifice yourself to a lost cause? | 败局已定 你又何必献身 | 
| [14:44] | You wouldn’t understand. You don’t believe in anything. | 你不会明白的 你没有信仰 | 
| [14:47] | Very little. What I do believe in is true. | 有一点点 我的信仰是真实的 | 
| [14:49] | What you believe in isn’t. | 而你却信仰虚妄 | 
| [14:50] | You’re gonna give me a lecture on the real world now? | 你现在要发表关于现实世界的长篇大论了是吧 | 
| [14:53] | Your precious Undine Thwaite had her own husband | 你的宝贝乌狄妮·斯威特让她自己的丈夫 | 
| [14:55] | killed in front of her so that she could take his place. | 死在自己面前 就为了取代他 | 
| [15:01] | – That’s bullshit. – No bull. | -你胡说 -我没有 | 
| [15:03] | She is exactly as wrong as Harwood | 她和哈伍德或者其他想独裁的人一样 | 
| [15:05] | – or any other would-be dictator. – You’re lying. | -错得离谱 -你骗人 | 
| [15:07] | Why the hell would I lie to you? | 我骗你干什么 | 
| [15:09] | The killing was sanctioned by the CIA. | 那次刺杀是中情局授权的 | 
| [15:12] | They thought that she would be easier to control, | 他们觉得她会更容易控制 | 
| [15:15] | and the gunman was our old friend Alfred Pennyworth. | 枪手就是我们的朋友阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 | 
| [15:25] | Even if that’s true, | 就算那是真的 | 
| [15:28] | she’s just one person. | 她也只是一个人 | 
| [15:31] | That doesn’t make the whole movement wrong. | 这并不代表整个运动都是错的 | 
| [15:35] | No. No, it doesn’t. True. | 对 没错 你说得对 | 
| [15:39] | Can we go now? | 那我们现在能走了吗 | 
| [15:44] | Look, I… I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [15:47] | I didn’t want to tell you. | 我不想告诉你的 | 
| [15:50] | Knowing a secret like that can be dangerous. | 知道那样的秘密可能会很危险 | 
| [15:55] | – Is there a back way out of here? – No. | -这房子有后门吗 -没有 | 
| [15:57] | – Then go hide. What? – You go hide. | -那就躲起来 什么 -要躲你躲 | 
| [16:00] | Martha. | 玛莎 | 
| [16:05] | – Alfred. – Martha Kane. | -阿尔弗雷德 -玛莎·凯恩 | 
| [16:07] | Daveboy and Bazza. | 戴维仔和巴扎 | 
| [16:09] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [16:11] | I’m sorry to burst in on you like this, but… | 很抱歉这样突然来访 但是 | 
| [16:15] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [16:17] | We’re all friends here. | 这里的都是朋友 | 
| [16:18] | Thomas. I was just about to ask Miss Kane | 托马斯 我刚要问凯恩小姐 | 
| [16:20] | if she knew where you were. | 知不知道你在哪里 | 
| [16:22] | – Why? – Anyone else here? | -怎么了 -这里还有别人吗 | 
| [16:24] | – No. – We’ll look around anyway. No offense. | -没有 -我们四处检查一下 无意冒犯 | 
| [16:26] | Go ahead. | 请自便 | 
| [16:29] | I’m trying to get out of the country, | 我想离开这个国家 | 
| [16:31] | but it seems like every copper in London’s out looking for me. | 但看起来全伦敦的所有警察都在找我 | 
| [16:33] | So I thought, who do I know who knows people with airplanes | 所以我就想 认识的人里有谁认识有飞机的 | 
| [16:36] | who owes me a favor? | 还欠我人情的 | 
| [16:38] | Okay. Two things. | 好吧 两件事 | 
| [16:40] | One, the police aren’t looking for you. | 一 警察不是在找你 | 
| [16:43] | Harwood is staging a coup. | 哈伍德在发动政变 | 
| [16:44] | He’s got the army on his side and he’s abducted the queen. | 军队都在他那边 他还劫持了女王 | 
| [16:47] | Hence all the police activity. | 因此控制了整个警方 | 
| [16:48] | And two, since when do I owe you a favor? | 二 我什么时候欠你人情了 | 
| [16:49] | The queen, abducted? | 女王 被劫持了 | 
| [16:51] | Yeah, a short young woman with a Manchester accent | 对 一个带曼彻斯特口音的矮个年轻女人 | 
| [16:53] | attacked two ghillies and took her while she was out hunting. | 在她打猎时攻击了两个随从 带走了她 | 
| [16:56] | Now Lord Harwood’s the only one who knows where she is. | 现在只有哈伍德勋爵知道她在哪里 | 
| [16:58] | A short woman with a Manchester accent. | 带曼彻斯特口音的矮个女人 | 
| [17:00] | Bet Sykes. | 贝特·塞克斯 | 
| [17:02] | – Bet Sykes is dead. – Yeah. | -贝特·塞克斯已经死了 -对 | 
| [17:04] | No. Long story. | 不 说来话长 | 
| [17:06] | The meeting with Harwood. Remember the woman with him? | 跟哈伍德的会面 还记得跟着他的女人吗 | 
| [17:09] | – He called her Sykes. – Yes, I believe he did. | -他叫她塞克斯 -对 我也记得 | 
| [17:12] | Interesting, ’cause that wasn’t Bet Sykes. | 有趣了 因为那不是贝特·塞克斯 | 
| [17:14] | Well, how would you know? You weren’t even th… | 你怎么知道 你又不在 | 
| [17:21] | You were there. You were the bad sniper. | 你就在场 你就是那个水平很差的狙击手 | 
| [17:26] | – You missed deliberately? – Alfie can shoot down flies. | -你故意打偏的吗 -阿尔弗都能打下苍蝇 | 
| [17:29] | You missed because it was us? | 你打偏是因为我们吗 | 
| [17:32] | I was tempted. | 我想下手的 | 
| [17:33] | Would’ve solved a lot of problems, | 本会解决很多问题 | 
| [17:35] | but it didn’t seem like fair play. | 但是那样不公平 | 
| [17:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [17:41] | And you guys, too, I guess. | 还得谢谢你们两个 | 
| [17:43] | Not at all. I was for shooting you. | 不必 我是赞成射杀你们两个的 | 
| [17:46] | Nothing personal. | 并不是针对你们 | 
| [17:47] | Me, too, and that’s a lot of peer pressure on your man. | 我也是 我们的确给了他很大压力 | 
| [17:51] | You two should be grateful. | 你们两个应该感激 | 
| [17:53] | I am. Thank you. | 我是很感激 谢谢 | 
| [17:54] | Much appreciated, and fuck you guys. | 非常感谢 顺便你们去死吧 | 
| [17:58] | I was thinking that you could pay me back | 我在想或许你可以回报我一下 | 
| [17:59] | with a seat on a plane to America. | 给我一张去美国的机票 | 
| [18:01] | You got it. There’s a plane leaving this morning. | 可以 飞机今早就起飞 | 
| [18:03] | But now I’m having second thoughts. | 但现在我改主意了 | 
| [18:05] | Don’t do that. Why? | 别这样 为什么 | 
| [18:08] | The queen’s been hidden somewhere clever, | 女王被藏在了某个绝妙的地方 | 
| [18:10] | and we’ve stumbled across two different women | 我们偶然发现了两个不同的 | 
| [18:12] | from Manchester named Sykes. | 曼彻斯特女人都叫塞克斯 | 
| [18:14] | Now, if we were looking to find the queen, I’d call that a lead. | 现在如果我们要找女王 我觉得那就是线索 | 
| [18:19] | – You’re right. – Sherlock and Watson now. | -你说得对 -又来夏洛克和华生了 | 
| [18:22] | We’re not looking to find the queen. | 我们不能去找女王 | 
| [18:24] | It’s none of our business. | 那跟我们没关系 | 
| [18:25] | Nor ours. We’re getting on that plane. | 也不是我们的 我们要上飞机走人 | 
| [18:26] | No, hold on. If there’s even the slightest chance | 不 等等 如果有一丝可能 | 
| [18:29] | that we can rescue the queen and stop Harwood, | 我们能解救女王 阻止哈伍德 | 
| [18:31] | then surely we have a moral duty to try. | 那我们于情于理当然就有义务要尝试 | 
| [18:33] | That is debatable. | 这话很有争议 | 
| [18:35] | We’re fighting against fascism, against naked evil. | 我们在对抗法西斯主义 赤裸裸的邪恶 | 
| [18:38] | And we lost this round. We have to leave. | 我们这一局输了 我们必须撤离 | 
| [18:41] | – I have been ordered to leave. – I haven’t. | -我接到命令必须撤离 -但我没有 | 
| [18:44] | You see what you’ve done here? | 你看到你做了些什么了吗 | 
| [18:45] | You can go. I’m not stopping you. | 你走好了 我不会拦你 | 
| [18:48] | Alfie, | 阿尔弗 | 
| [18:50] | America. Safety. | 去美国你就安全了 | 
| [18:52] | If we rescue the queen, I’m sorted, aren’t I? | 如果我们把女王救出来 我就没事了对吗 | 
| [18:57] | Wouldn’t need to run. | 我就不必跑了 | 
| [18:59] | Never mind Newgate, knighthoods all round. | 就不用担心蹲大牢 被一群人看着了 | 
| [19:03] | – I could stay with Mum and Dad. – And if we fail? | -我可以留在爸妈身边 -要是我们失败了呢 | 
| [19:07] | Fail? | 失败 | 
| [19:08] | Gercha. | 不会的 | 
| [19:18] | – Morning, Mrs. P. – Morning, Joe. | -早上好 潘太太 -早上好 乔 | 
| [19:20] | Just one bottle today. | 今天只要一瓶牛奶就好 | 
| [19:22] | Just one. | 一瓶是吧 | 
| [19:26] | He’s done it, Mother! He’s done it! | 他动手了 孩子妈 他动手了 | 
| [19:29] | Who’s done it? | 谁动手了 | 
| [19:30] | – Who’s done what? – Lord Harwood has struck! | -动手干什么了 -哈伍德勋爵动手了 | 
| [19:32] | The Raven Society’s overthrown the government. | 渡鸦社推翻了政府 | 
| [19:37] | The revolution has come. | 革命军来了 | 
| [19:44] | ♪ London’s burning ♪ | ♪ 伦敦着火啦 ♪ | 
| [19:48] | ♪ London’s burning ♪ | ♪ 伦敦着火啦 ♪ | 
| [19:58] | Yes. Yes! | 太好了 太好了 | 
| [20:04] | ♪ All across the town, all across the night… ♪ | ♪ 街头巷尾 深夜凌晨 ♪ | 
| [20:08] | Martial law has been declared. | 戒严令已发布 | 
| [20:11] | Private citizens must remain indoors. | 平民必须留在室内 | 
| [20:14] | Only army and Raven Society personnel | 只有军人以及渡鸦社成员 | 
| [20:17] | are permitted in the streets. | 允许上街 | 
| [20:19] | Get back! Get back! | 回去 回去 | 
| [20:25] | Enemies of the Society will be determined combatants | 渡鸦社的敌人将被认定为参战者 | 
| [20:29] | and met with force. | 并被处以武力 | 
| [20:30] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [20:33] | ♪ What a great traffic system… ♪ | ♪ 多好的交通系统 ♪ | 
| [20:37] | ♪ I can’t think of a better way to spend the night ♪ | ♪ 我想不出度过今夜的更好方式 ♪ | 
| [20:40] | ♪ Than speeding around underneath the yellow lights ♪ | ♪ 还有什么比街灯下飙车更爽快 ♪ | 
| [20:43] | ♪ London’s burning ♪ | ♪ 伦敦着火啦 ♪ | 
| [20:45] | ♪ With boredom now ♪ | ♪ 因为太无聊 ♪ | 
| [20:47] | ♪ London’s burning, dial 99999… ♪ | ♪ 伦敦着火啦 快打报警电话 ♪ | 
| [20:58] | You said Ravens was just a hobby, like the Masons. | 你说过渡鸦社就是个爱好 跟共济会一样 | 
| [21:01] | You never said anything about revolutions. | 你从没提过革命之类的事 | 
| [21:03] | We’ve won, Mother, we’ve won. | 我们赢了 孩子他妈 我们赢了 | 
| [21:06] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [21:07] | I’ll have to report for duty at my chapter. | 我要去我们分社报到 | 
| [21:09] | You can’t go out. You’re poorly. | 你不能出门 你身体不好 | 
| [21:12] | I’ve never felt better in my life. | 我这辈子都没感觉这么好过 | 
| [21:25] | It’s good to see you again, Alfred. | 很高兴再次见到你 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [21:28] | – Likewise. – How are you? | -彼此彼此 -你还好吗 | 
| [21:31] | – Good. You? – No, I mean really, | -挺好的 你呢 -别敷衍我 | 
| [21:34] | how are you? In yourself. | 你还好吗 我是说你的内心 | 
| [21:39] | In myself? Haven’t checked recently. | 我的内心 最近还没查过 | 
| [21:42] | Well, you should. The violence you live with needs processing, | 你应该确认一下的 我会觉得你内心的暴力 | 
| [21:45] | I would think. Don’t you? | 需要处理 你不这么认为吗 | 
| [21:49] | Are all American women like this? | 所有的美国女人都这样吗 | 
| [21:51] | That must be exhausting. | 那一定很累人 | 
| [21:52] | No, Martha is a special case. | 不 玛莎只是个例外罢了 | 
| [21:55] | I’m just saying that repression is unhealthy. | 我只是说压抑是不健康的 | 
| [21:57] | I couldn’t disagree more. | 我完全不赞成这个观点 | 
| [22:20] | Thank God we lived to see this moment. | 谢天谢地 我们还能活着见证这一刻 | 
| [22:25] | The future’s bright, | 未来是光明的 | 
| [22:28] | but we here must remember we’re the Old Guard. | 但在座的各位一定要记住我们是保守派 | 
| [22:34] | The future doesn’t belong to us. | 未来并不属于我们 | 
| [22:37] | Our day’s near done. | 我们的时代几乎到头了 | 
| [22:39] | If called upon, | 如果国家要求 | 
| [22:41] | our duty is to defend this victory with our last breath! | 我们就要用尽最后一口气来维护胜利 | 
| [22:51] | No surrender! | 决不投降 | 
| [22:53] | No surrender! | 决不投降 | 
| [23:06] | Awfully decent of you to stay, old boy. | 你留下来真是太好了 老伙计 | 
| [23:10] | Above and beyond and all that. | 在发生了这么多之后 | 
| [23:12] | You flatter me, sir. | 您过奖了 长官 | 
| [23:14] | If I had some craven way to get out, I would take it. | 如果有什么办法能苟且偷生 我会接受的 | 
| [23:17] | As it is, if I must go, | 事实上 如果我必须离开 | 
| [23:19] | I’m glad to go out in honorable company. | 我很乐意带着荣光离开 | 
| [23:22] | In such dramatic fashion, eh? | 以如此戏剧化的方式 是吧 | 
| [23:39] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 | 
| [23:41] | Did you kill Julian Thwaite? | 是不是你杀了朱利安·斯威特 | 
| [23:44] | Why do you ask? | 何出此言 | 
| [23:45] | I guess that means yes. Did Undine Thwaite know? | 那就是了 乌狄妮·斯威特知道吗 | 
| [23:49] | Was she part of it? | 她有参与其中吗 | 
| [23:51] | – I didn’t ask her. – Thomas says she knew. | -我没问过她 -托马斯说她知情 | 
| [23:54] | – What does it matter now? – I’d like to know the truth. | -现在问这事干什么 -我想知道真相 | 
| [23:57] | I told you the truth. | 我告诉你真相了 | 
| [23:58] | Forgive me if I don’t always believe what yousay. | 抱歉我并不总是相信你的话 | 
| [24:00] | I told you the truth | 我已经把真相告诉你了 | 
| [24:01] | because I want to help you make good choices. Forgive me. | 因为我想帮你做个正确的选择 原谅我 | 
| [24:03] | Why do you want to help me? How does that help your agenda? | 你为什么要帮我 这对你的目的有什么好处 | 
| [24:05] | Agenda? Oh, for God’s sake. | 目的 我的老天 | 
| [24:07] | Helping you doesn’t help me at all. | 帮你根本帮不了我 | 
| [24:09] | I like you, okay? | 我喜欢你 | 
| [24:10] | I like you and I want to be a friend to you. | 我喜欢你 我想做你的朋友 | 
| [24:12] | God knows why. | 天晓得为什么 | 
| [24:13] | So, you want to discredit the cause that I believe in | 你想破坏我的信仰 | 
| [24:15] | – because you like me? – No. Yes. Yes. | -就因为你喜欢我吗 -不 是的 | 
| [24:17] | That’s exactly correct. I give up. | 完全正确 算了不说了 | 
| [24:32] | You… | 你 | 
| [24:35] | you-you mean, you like me. | 你是说你喜欢我 | 
| [24:37] | Forget I ever spoke, okay? | 就当我什么也没说过 | 
| [24:41] | That hadn’t occurred to me. | 我没想过这一点 | 
| [24:43] | Like, sexually? | 男女间的喜欢吗 | 
| [24:46] | I’m sorry, Alfred. | 对不起 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [24:47] | Pretend I’m not here. | 当我是透明的 | 
| [24:50] | Nearly there. | 快到了 | 
| [24:51] | Thank God. | 太好了 | 
| [25:11] | Have you got Mrs. Block, the Barber’s Wife? | 你们有理发师妻子布洛克夫人吗 | 
| [25:19] | Fuckery. | 活见鬼了 | 
| [25:27] | – Go on. – That’s all right. | -继续 -不用了 | 
| [25:29] | You’ve another turn, until you get one wrong. | 你还可以继续叫牌 直到出错为止 | 
| [25:33] | Go on. | 继续 | 
| [25:39] | And… | 那 | 
| [25:42] | and Master Bun, the Baker’s Son. | 烘焙师的儿子面包小少爷 | 
| [25:45] | You’re too bloody good at this game, too good by half. | 这游戏你玩得太好了 甩我们一大截 | 
| [25:48] | Give over, Bet. It’s just a game. | 别这样 贝特 只是个游戏而已 | 
| [25:54] | – She’s looking at my cards. – She’s been kidnapped. | -她在看我的牌 -她遭人绑架过 | 
| [25:57] | She’s had a knife at her throat, her throne’s in balance, | 有人拿刀架在她脖子上 她的王位岌岌可危 | 
| [26:00] | and yet she’s so desperate to win at Happy Families, | 然而她极度想打赢快乐家庭游戏 | 
| [26:00] | 一种用家人照片作为纸牌的游戏 赢得最多完整家庭纸牌者获胜 | |
| [26:02] | she’s looking at your bloody cards, is she? | 她在看你手里的牌 是吗 | 
| [26:09] | Are you? | 你看了吗 | 
| [26:11] | No. | 没有 | 
| [26:17] | Go on. | 你去 | 
| [26:25] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [26:26] | Hi. Is Mistress Sykes at home? | 你好 塞克斯小姐在家吗 | 
| [26:31] | Who’s asking? | 您哪位 | 
| [26:34] | Hi, uh, we saw her advertisement, | 我们看到她登的广告了 | 
| [26:36] | and we thought that maybe she could help us with… | 我们想她也许能帮帮我们 | 
| [26:43] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么来了 | 
| [26:45] | What do you think? | 你们觉得呢 | 
| [26:48] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 | 
| [26:51] | Your Majesty. Remember me? | 女王陛下 记得我吗 | 
| [26:54] | Yes. | 记得 | 
| [26:56] | Hello again, Bet. | 我们又见面了 贝特 | 
| [26:58] | Do us a favor, put the knife down. | 帮我们个忙 把刀放下 | 
| [27:00] | I’ll stab her. | 我会捅死她的 | 
| [27:02] | Leave off. | 放手吧 | 
| [27:03] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [27:06] | You must be Margaret Sykes. | 你一定是玛格丽特·塞克斯吧 | 
| [27:07] | Peg. How do. | 叫我佩吉 怎么样 | 
| [27:10] | Tell your sister to put the knife down. | 叫你妹妹把刀放下 | 
| [27:11] | Oh, you think she’ll do as I tell her, will she? Heck as like. | 你认为她会听我的话吗 尽管一试 | 
| [27:15] | How’d you find us? | 你是怎么找到我们的 | 
| [27:16] | You’re in the phone book. | 电话簿上有你们的名字 | 
| [27:18] | Clear! | 安全 | 
| [27:19] | Clear! | 安全 | 
| [27:20] | Bet, put the knife down. | 贝特 把刀放下 | 
| [27:23] | Please? | 放下吧 | 
| [27:24] | I’ll stab her, I will. | 我会捅死她的 我会的 | 
| [27:26] | Nothing against you, pet. | 不是针对你 宝贝 | 
| [27:29] | I won’t be thwarted. | 我是不会受人阻挠的 | 
| [27:31] | He’s got a gun pointed at you. | 他拿枪指着你 | 
| [27:33] | So does he. That’s you, thwarted. | 他也是 受阻挠的人是你 | 
| [27:36] | Come on, love, please. | 合作点吧 亲爱的 | 
| [27:40] | Have I to see my own sister shot dead | 难道我要眼睁睁地 | 
| [27:42] | out of sheer bloody mindedness? | 看着我自己的妹妹被枪杀吗 | 
| [27:43] | Have I to see that? | 我要眼睁睁地看着吗 | 
| [27:44] | After all that I’ve done for you? | 在我为你做了这么多事之后 | 
| [27:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:59] | I didn’t give up. | 我没有放弃 | 
| [28:02] | She made me. | 是她逼我的 | 
| [28:09] | There’s no one else here. | 这里没有其他人了 | 
| [28:12] | It’s too easy. | 易如反掌 | 
| [28:26] | Would you look at that, eh? | 你们看看 | 
| [28:29] | He goes. Him. And her. | 除掉他 他 还要她 | 
| [28:32] | And these chaps. | 还有这几个家伙 | 
| [28:35] | Sir. | 先生 | 
| [28:38] | General Malcolm speaking. | 我是马尔科姆将军 | 
| [28:40] | General? | 将军 | 
| [28:43] | Listen to me very closely. | 仔细听好了 | 
| [28:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 陛下 | 
| [28:51] | Immediately. | 立刻照做 | 
| [28:53] | Given a choice… | 选择… | 
| [28:55] | You won’t be needing that. | 不需要了 | 
| [29:00] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 | 
| [29:01] | That was the queen. | 刚才是女王打来的 | 
| [29:04] | I have new orders. | 我接到新指令 | 
| [29:07] | I try not to take undue pleasure in doing my duty. | 我尽量不以履行职责为乐 | 
| [29:10] | But in this case… | 但是在这种情况下 | 
| [29:12] | I’m going to indulge myself. | 我要放任自我 | 
| [29:36] | Take him away. | 把他带走 | 
| [29:40] | And her. | 还有她 | 
| [29:45] | Come on. This way. | 走吧 这边走 | 
| [29:52] | Keep on moving! Move it along there! | 继续走 走过去 | 
| [30:30] | My dear people, | 我亲爱的民众们 | 
| [30:33] | I’m so very happy to speak to you today. | 今天我非常高兴能与你们对话 | 
| [30:36] | Happy to assure you I’m safe and among friends. | 很高兴向你们保证 我安全地和朋友在一起 | 
| [30:46] | When death seems close, | 当死亡降临之时 | 
| [30:49] | certain truths about oneself become all too clear. | 自身的某些真相就变得清晰无比 | 
| [30:53] | In truth, I’ve not always been the best of rulers. | 事实上 我并不总是最好的统治者 | 
| [30:58] | In truth, sometimes I’ve been blind | 事实上 有时我对我的人民所遭受的苦难 | 
| [31:01] | to the suffering of my people. | 视而不见 | 
| [31:04] | That will change, I promise you. | 这点将会改变 我保证 | 
| [31:07] | We are all one nation, | 我们是一个民族 | 
| [31:10] | one island. | 一个岛屿 | 
| [31:12] | Let us move forward together | 让我们本着团结和宽恕的精神 | 
| [31:14] | in a spirit of unity and forgiveness. | 一起携手向前迈进 | 
| [31:19] | God bless all of us. | 愿上帝保佑我们 | 
| [31:26] | Off air. | 直播结束 | 
| [31:40] | How was I? | 我刚才怎么样 | 
| [31:41] | Bloody good, ma’am. | 非常好 陛下 | 
| [31:43] | I do wish you wouldn’t call me “Ma’am.” | 我真的希望你不要叫我陛下 | 
| [31:45] | It sounds like you’re speaking to my mother. | 听起来你像是在和我母亲说话 | 
| [31:47] | What would you like me to call you, then? | 那你希望我叫你什么呢 | 
| [32:07] | Sorry, Mr. P. | 抱歉 老潘 | 
| [32:11] | Least said, soonest mended, love. | 还是少说为妙 亲爱的 | 
| [32:30] | Right, lads. The usual? | 先生们 和平时一样吗 | 
| [32:33] | Aye. | 是的 | 
| [32:34] | Funny old week. | 有趣的一周 | 
| [32:36] | Fucking coup? Bloody liberty, I call it. | 可恶的政变 要我说 是该死的自由 | 
| [32:39] | The queen said it right, didn’t she? | 女王说得对吧 | 
| [32:41] | We’re all one island. | 我们是一个岛屿 | 
| [32:42] | If you don’t like it, get in the fucking queue. | 如果你不喜欢 不喜欢的人多着呢 | 
| [32:45] | Cheers, lads. | 干杯 先生们 | 
| [32:47] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 | 
| [32:48] | So, how’s yourselves? Busy week? | 你们怎么样 忙碌的一周吗 | 
| [32:54] | Not too bad. | 还行 | 
| [32:56] | All right? | 你们好吗 | 
| [32:57] | All right. | 很好 | 
| [32:58] | Where’s Alfie? | 阿尔弗呢 | 
| [33:02] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [33:15] | We must never tell anyone about this. Never. | 我们绝对不能跟任何人说 绝对不能 | 
| [33:19] | Not a soul. | 谁也不说 | 
| [33:22] | Who’d believe me? | 说了也没人相信 | 
| [33:25] | I should, um… I should be going. | 我该…我该走了 | 
| [33:28] | Can’t you stay for breakfast? | 你不能留下来吃早餐吗 | 
| [33:30] | It’s… it’s almost midday. | 就快中午了 | 
| [33:32] | Thursday. | 周四 | 
| [33:34] | Lunch, then. | 那就吃午餐吧 | 
| [33:36] | I would. I’d-I’d like to stay, | 我也想 我也想留下来 | 
| [33:37] | but, um, I should, uh, see me mum and dad. | 但是我该去看看我爸妈 | 
| [33:41] | They’ll be worried about me. | 他们会担心我的 | 
| [33:43] | Yeah. Of course. | 好的 | 
| [33:46] | That’s fine. | 没事 | 
| [34:18] | Mum? Dad? | 妈 爸 | 
| [34:25] | You’re supposed to be gone! | 你不是远走高飞了 | 
| [34:27] | Well, I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 | 
| [34:28] | Didn’t fancy abroad. | 不想去国外 | 
| [34:30] | Be serious. What about the law after you? | 说真的 那律师找上门怎么办 | 
| [34:32] | Well, they changed their mind, too. | 他们也改变了主意 | 
| [34:33] | A royal pardon. Cast iron. | 皇室赦免了我 铁打不动 | 
| [34:35] | How? | 怎么会 | 
| [34:36] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [34:37] | Well, wheels within wheels. | 事情错综复杂 | 
| [34:39] | All’s well that ends well, eh, Mum? | 吉人自有天相吧 妈 | 
| [34:47] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [34:54] | You had something to do with | 击败哈伍德的叛乱之事 | 
| [34:55] | the defeat of Harwood’s rebellion, I suppose. | 你出了一份力吧 | 
| [35:00] | Hence the pardon. | 所以赦免你了 | 
| [35:02] | Something like that. | 差不多是这样吧 | 
| [35:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [35:05] | Well, good. Good. | 好事 太好了 | 
| [35:08] | I imagine you’ll be well ensconced now with the powers that be. | 我想你现在能在这群权势之人当中安坐自如 | 
| [35:13] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 | 
| [35:15] | They’ve offered me a job. A good one. | 他们给了我一份工作 很好的工作 | 
| [35:17] | Working for Scotland Yard. | 在苏格兰警场工作 | 
| [35:21] | You gonna take it? | 你要做吗 | 
| [35:23] | Well, I have to think. | 我得好好想想 | 
| [35:26] | It felt good, though, Dad. | 但是感觉很好 爸 | 
| [35:28] | It felt like I did something useful, you know. | 感觉我做了一些有用的事 | 
| [35:33] | Long time since I’ve felt that. | 我很久没有这种感觉了 | 
| [35:35] | Well, I’m very proud of you, son. Very proud. | 我为你感到骄傲 儿子 非常地骄傲 | 
| [35:40] | I’m glad you’re pleased. | 很高兴你这么开心 | 
| [35:45] | I would’ve thought you had quite liked the look of | 我还以为你很喜欢 | 
| [35:47] | Harwood and the Ravens. | 哈伍德和渡鸦社 | 
| [35:48] | Order and strength and all that. | 秩序和力量之类的 | 
| [35:51] | And all that. Well, I dare say there’s nothing wrong | 那些东西 我敢说秩序和力量没有错 | 
| [35:53] | with order and strength, but what do I know? | 但是我又知道些什么呢 | 
| [36:03] | While your mother’s not watching… | 趁你母亲现在没盯着 | 
| [36:23] | She told me, you know. | 她和我说了 | 
| [36:26] | She had to. | 她不得不说 | 
| [36:29] | Told you what? | 和你说了什么 | 
| [36:32] | Cancer. | 你患了癌症 | 
| [36:37] | Right. | 对 | 
| [36:40] | Well, I’m… | 我 | 
| [36:42] | I’m sorry she did that, son. | 很抱歉她和你说了 儿子 | 
| [36:47] | To be expected, I suppose. | 看来这是意料之中的事 | 
| [36:51] | Women. | 女人守不住秘密 | 
| [36:55] | I… | 我 | 
| [36:58] | I didn’t want any fuss. | 我不想搞得大惊小怪的 | 
| [37:01] | No, I understand. | 是 我明白 | 
| [37:04] | Don’t be angry with her. | 别生她的气 | 
| [37:04] | I’m not. I won’t. | 我没有 不会的 | 
| [37:08] | I’ve no anger left in me. | 我没有怒火了 | 
| [37:10] | I’m just glad I know. | 我只是很高兴知道了 | 
| [37:13] | You know, so I can be here. | 这样我就能陪着你 | 
| [37:17] | I haven’t got very long, son. | 我的时间不多了 儿子 | 
| [37:21] | I need you to promise me something. | 我要你答应一件事 | 
| [37:22] | You never know. | 你怎么知道 | 
| [37:24] | You have to promise me that you’ll always think well of me | 你必须答应我 我走了以后 | 
| [37:27] | when I’m gone. | 你要一直想着我的好 | 
| [37:31] | Whatever people might say. | 不管别人说什么 | 
| [37:33] | What might people say? | 别人会说什么 | 
| [37:34] | You promise me? | 你答应我吗 | 
| [37:36] | Yeah, I promise. | 我答应你 | 
| [37:41] | You told him about my cancer, you wretched woman! | 你和他说了我癌症的事 可恶的女人 | 
| [37:49] | I’m only joking. | 我只是开玩笑的 | 
| [37:51] | You silly sausage. | 你个傻女人 | 
| [37:53] | Come here. | 过来抱抱 | 
| [37:55] | I don’t mind, really. | 我不介意 真的 | 
| [37:58] | Hey… maybe he’ll show a little bit more respect now. | 也许他现在会对我更尊重一点 | 
| [38:07] | I’m truly sorry, ladies. | 真的很对不起 女士们 | 
| [38:09] | I’ve got you into a bit of a scrape, eh? | 我让你们深陷牢狱了 | 
| [38:12] | It don’t look good, does it? | 事情不妙对吧 | 
| [38:13] | We don’t blame you, mind. You did your best. | 我们不怪你 你尽力了 | 
| [38:16] | Don’t despair. All is not yet lost. | 不要绝望 还有希望 | 
| [38:20] | A great leader prepares for every possibility. | 伟大的领袖为一切可能做好准备 | 
| [38:24] | Even failure. | 包括失败 | 
| [38:25] | We still have one last battalion in reserve. | 我们还有最后一个预备营 | 
| [38:28] | What do you mean, Jimmy? What have you done? | 什么意思 吉米 你做了什么 | 
| [38:32] | The Old Guard die, they do not surrender. | 保守派会拼命 他们绝不投降 | 
| [38:45] | Goodbye, you lot. | 再见了 你们 | 
| [38:48] | Will you be late? | 你会很晚回来吗 | 
| [38:50] | Don’t stay up. | 别等我 先睡吧 | 
| [38:52] | His nibs is throwing a big celebration dinner. | 大人物们要举办一个盛大的庆功宴 | 
| [39:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [39:05] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [39:07] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [39:11] | Frankenstein would been accepted as a genius of science. | 弗兰肯斯坦曾是公认的科学天才 | 
| [39:14] | Instead, he was sent to the guillotine. | 相反地 他却被送上了断头台 | 
| [39:14] | Goodbye, son. | 再见了 儿子 | 
| [39:17] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸 | 
| [39:18] | I swore I would have my revenge. | 我发誓我一定会报仇雪恨 | 
| [39:22] | They will never be rid of me. | 他们永远也别想摆脱我 | 
| [39:28] | This is something I am proud of. | 这是我自豪的事 | 
| [40:03] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [40:07] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [40:08] | I’m in. | 我进来了 | 
| [40:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [40:15] | Paperwork. | 文书工作 | 
| [40:17] | The CIA really sucks, huh? | 中情局真的很差劲吧 | 
| [40:21] | What do you want, Martha? | 你想怎样 玛莎 | 
| [40:24] | I, um… | 我 | 
| [40:27] | I’ve been thinking about what you said… | 我一直在想你在黑色玛丽亚里 | 
| [40:31] | in the black mariah. | 说的那些话 | 
| [40:33] | The black mariah? | 黑色玛丽亚 | 
| [40:36] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 | 
| [40:39] | Have you? I’ve forgotten. It’s a blur. | 真的吗 我都忘了 就是随口一说 | 
| [40:45] | You said, um… | 你说 | 
| [40:48] | Well, actually, you said a lot of things, | 事实上你说了很多 | 
| [40:50] | but, um… | 但是 | 
| [40:54] | …you said that you like me. | 你说你喜欢我 | 
| [41:01] | Sexually. | 男女之间的喜欢 | 
| [41:06] | I-I said nothing of the kind. | 我可没说那种话 | 
| [41:09] | You… you… inferred that. | 是你自己推断的 | 
| [41:12] | Was I wrong? | 那我说错了吗 | 
| [41:16] | Well, I like all sorts of women… | 我喜欢各种各样的女人 | 
| [41:19] | sexually. | 男女之间的喜欢 | 
| [41:21] | You’re not a special case. | 你不是特例 | 
| [41:23] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么要问 | 
| [41:24] | That was a no, wasn’t it? | 那就是没有 对吧 | 
| [41:27] | I wasn’t wrong? | 我没说错 | 
| [41:30] | Well, not in principle. | 原则上说没错 | 
| [41:32] | No. | 没错 | 
| [41:35] | Where is this going? | 我们这是在说什么 | 
| [41:36] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [41:37] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [41:40] | Well, I thought about what you said, | 我想了想你说的话 | 
| [41:42] | and, um… | 然后 | 
| [41:48] | …I surprised myself. | 我让自己都震惊了 | 
| [41:52] | I find that I like you, too. | 我发现我也喜欢你 | 
| [41:58] | So here I am. | 所以我来了 | 
| [42:03] | Here you are. | 你来了 | 
| [42:19] | You’re quite safe now. | 你现在安全了 | 
| [42:25] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [42:27] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [42:30] | May I ask who’s… | 请问哪位 | 
| [42:33] | Alfie, it’s for you. | 阿尔弗 找你的 | 
| [42:36] | Who is it? | 谁啊 | 
| [42:37] | A lady. Prefers not to say who she is. | 一位女士 不愿意透露姓名 | 
| [42:46] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [42:48] | Alfie, it’s me. | 阿尔弗 是我 | 
| [42:50] | Hello. Anything wrong? | 你好 出什么事了吗 | 
| [42:52] | No, no, just… bored. | 不 没有 就是无聊了 | 
| [42:56] | I’m at a horrible dinner party. | 我在一个可怕的晚宴上 | 
| [42:58] | I wish you were here. | 真希望你在这里 | 
| [42:59] | Well, best I’m not, probably. | 可能还是最好不在为好 | 
| [43:01] | It’s at the Sir Francis Duke’s house. | 是在弗朗西斯爵士的宅邸 | 
| [43:03] | The PM, the chancellor, and 20 other ancient creatures | 首相 财政大臣 还有二十个老家伙 | 
| [43:07] | celebrating their victory. | 庆祝他们的胜利 | 
| [43:10] | Tedium beyond words. | 难以形容的乏味 | 
| [43:11] | Yeah. I can imagine. | 是啊 我能想象到 | 
| [43:15] | So, uh… | 那么 | 
| [43:16] | Thank you for a lovely time. | 谢谢你让我度过愉快的一夜 | 
| [43:19] | It was scrumptious. | 非常美妙 | 
| [43:21] | Yeah, it was. Yeah. | 对 的确 没错 | 
| [43:23] | Thank you, too, also. | 也谢谢你了 | 
| [43:25] | We shall meet again, I hope. | 希望我们能再见一面 | 
| [43:28] | Yeah, I hope so, too. | 我也希望如此 | 
| [43:30] | I’m rather hard to get hold of. I’ll call you, shall I? | 很难说我什么时候有空 我打给你行吗 | 
| [43:35] | Yeah. | 可以 | 
| [43:38] | Bye, Alfie. | 再见 阿尔弗 | 
| [43:39] | Bye, Your M… | 再见 陛… | 
| [44:29] | I’m not tall enough to get it meself. | 我个子太矮够不到 | 
| [45:04] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 | 
| [45:08] | Don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [45:11] | I’ve got a bad feeling as well. | 我也有不好的预感 | 
| [45:16] | Maybe it’s the film. | 可能是因为这电影 | 
| [45:19] | Yeah. | 也是 | 
| [45:31] | It’s still there. | 还是不对 | 
| [45:33] | What is it? | 到底是怎么了 | 
| [45:37] | Dad was acting strange. | 老爸的举止很奇怪 | 
| [45:39] | He’s not well. | 他身体不舒服 | 
| [45:40] | No, something else. | 不 是别的什么 | 
| [45:45] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [45:47] | You made a face. | 你做了个鬼脸 | 
| [45:49] | It’s my face, I can do what I like with it. | 这是我的脸 我想怎样就怎样 | 
| [45:51] | Mum… | 妈 | 
| [45:55] | He was upset about all that Raven Society lark. | 渡鸦社那些破事让他很沮丧 | 
| [45:58] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [45:59] | He-he just was. | 他就是沮丧而已 | 
| [46:00] | Why? He’s not one of them. | 为什么 他又不是其中一员 | 
| [46:03] | Not so as you’d know. | 并非你想的那样 | 
| [46:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [46:08] | He was one of them? | 他以前和他们是一伙的 | 
| [46:12] | Well, why didn’t he tell me? Why didn’t you tell me? | 他为什么没告诉我 你为什么没告诉我 | 
| [46:14] | Nobody’s supposed to know. Not even me. | 没人知道 连我也不知道 | 
| [46:17] | It was a secret hobby sort of thing, like the Masons, | 有点像秘密爱好之类的 就像梅森一家 | 
| [46:21] | and he was in the most secret chapter. | 他是最秘密的那部分 | 
| [46:24] | As if a man’s wife wouldn’t find out. | 就好像妻子不会知道似的 | 
| [46:26] | Silly buggers. | 傻家伙 | 
| [46:28] | It seemed harmless at the time. | 当时看起来人畜无害的 | 
| [46:29] | Harmless? They tried to take over the country. | 无害 他们想要颠覆政权 | 
| [46:33] | He just liked the camaraderie. | 他就是喜欢友爱那一套 | 
| [46:35] | Call themselves the Old Guard. | 给他们自己起名叫保守派 | 
| [46:37] | Once a month, he’d come home drunk, singing “Jerusalem.” | 每月一次 会醉着酒唱着《耶路撒冷》回来 | 
| [47:12] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [47:13] | Nowhere. Out. | 就是出去而已 | 
| [47:15] | Need some air. Bit of a shock, that’s all. | 去透透气 一时有点接受不了 | 
| [47:18] | Alfie? | 阿尔弗 | 
| [47:29] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [47:29] | What? | 什么 | 
| [47:31] | You’re laughing. | 你在笑 | 
| [47:33] | I’m… | 我… | 
| [47:35] | Well, it’s funny, | 确实好笑 | 
| [47:37] | you and I… making out. | 我们两个…亲热 | 
| [47:40] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [47:42] | True. | 确实 | 
| [47:44] | You’re not gonna be giggling the whole time, are you? | 你不会全程都笑个不停吧 | 
| [47:47] | I’ll restrain myself. | 我控制一下 | 
| [47:51] | Good. | 好 | 
| [47:52] | Comedic sex is all very well… | 喜剧性爱太… | 
| [47:54] | Thomas! | 托马斯 | 
| [48:01] | Shit. Thomas! | 糟糕 托马斯 | 
| [48:14] | Thomas. Thomas, stay with me. | 托马斯 托马斯 醒醒 | 
| [48:22] | Stay with me, Thomas. | 醒醒 托马斯 | 
| [49:33] | Keep it moving. | 继续搅动 | 
| [49:44] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [49:46] | You can’t go down there. | 你不能往那走 | 
| [49:52] | Should you be here, sir? | 你是这里的吗 先生 | 
| [49:59] | Mrs. Draper! | 德雷珀太太 | 
| [50:01] | Alfie! | 阿尔弗 | 
| [50:02] | I thought that was you. | 我就觉得是你 | 
| [50:05] | Gorgeous as ever. | 还是那么漂亮 | 
| [50:06] | Get out. How are you? | 得了吧 你好吗 | 
| [50:09] | Got to have a quick word with the old man. Mum’s took poorly. | 我去跟我老爸说两句 我妈不太舒服 | 
| [50:13] | Come along, then. | 那快去吧 | 
| [50:14] | Nothing serious, I hope. | 希望别太严重 | 
| [50:15] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [50:16] | He’s all right, sir. He’s family. | 他没问题 先生 他是家属 | 
| [50:18] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [50:40] | Marvelous. | 真了不起 | 
| [51:00] | Hey! Where you… | 你往哪… | 
| [51:09] | Dad? | 爸 | 
| [51:12] | Alfie, what are you doing here? | 阿尔弗 你怎么来了 | 
| [51:15] | I… | 我… | 
| [51:17] | I need to have a word with you. Now. | 我有话要跟你说 现在 | 
| [51:21] | Go away, son. | 快离开 儿子 | 
| [51:23] | I’m on duty. | 我当班呢 | 
| [51:32] | You do what I say, boy. | 听我的话 儿子 | 
| [51:34] | What the hell is going on? | 这是什么情况 | 
| [51:39] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 | 
| [51:44] | Nobody move or speak. | 谁都不许动 不许说话 | 
| [51:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [51:54] | Dad… | 爸 | 
| [51:54] | Except you, son. | 除了你 儿子 | 
| [51:57] | You have to go now. | 你现在得离开 | 
| [52:02] | You need to be looking after your mother. | 你要照顾好你妈 | 
| [52:05] | That’s your job. Think about her. | 那是你的责任 为她想想 | 
| [52:08] | No, no, no. She’ll understand in the end. | 不 不 她最后会理解的 | 
| [52:11] | I don’t give a fuck about the end. | 我才不在乎什么最后 | 
| [52:13] | I care about now. Don’t do this. | 我在乎的是现在 别这样 | 
| [52:17] | I’m sorry, son. | 对不起 儿子 | 
| [52:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [52:27] | God bless England! | 天佑英格兰 |