时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You can find a good household. | 你可以找一份好差事 |
[00:07] | Do right. You’re a butler before you’re 40. | 要是做对了 你不到40岁就能当管家了 |
[00:08] | I wanna be my own man. | 我想做我自己 |
[00:10] | Nobody’s their own man, son. | 没人能做自己 儿子 |
[00:12] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[00:13] | I started up a security firm. | 我开了一家安保公司 |
[00:15] | You are way too softhearted to be a businessman. | 你心太软了 做不了生意人 |
[00:17] | You’ll be eaten up. | 你会被吃干抹净的 |
[00:18] | Yeah, well, we’ll see, won’t we? | 行吧 那我们走着瞧 行不 |
[00:20] | You were in the army? | 你当过兵 |
[00:21] | Ten years. | 当过十年 |
[00:22] | I’ll have no more to do with it now. | 那些事现在和我没有关系了 |
[00:24] | Peaceful life for me. | 现在只过平静的生活 |
[00:27] | I am so sorry. | 十分抱歉 |
[00:28] | Thomas Wayne. | 托马斯·韦恩 |
[00:29] | My card. | 我的名片 |
[00:30] | Pennyworth Security. | 潘尼沃斯安保公司 |
[00:32] | Mr. Pennyworth, I’m Martha Kane. | 潘尼沃斯先生 我是玛莎·凯恩 |
[00:34] | How can I help you, Ms. Kane? | 我能如何为您效劳 凯恩小姐 |
[00:36] | I have a job for you. | 我有份活儿给你干 |
[00:37] | Ten thousand quid, | 一万英镑 |
[00:39] | and she’s got plenty more work for us. | 而且她有很多活要我们做 |
[00:41] | What’s the bad news? | 那坏消息是什么 |
[00:42] | She’s a No-Name. | 她是无名联盟的人 |
[00:44] | Why is a nice American society girl like you | 为什么像你这么优秀的美国女孩 |
[00:45] | mixed up with the No Name League? | 会跟无名联盟搅和在一起 |
[00:47] | I could ask the same of you. | 我也正想问你这个问题 |
[00:49] | I got a distinct sense they know. | 我感觉他们知道了 |
[00:51] | They know I’m CIA. | 他们知道我是中情局的 |
[00:54] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:55] | Yes. Yes, I will. | 当然 当然愿意 |
[01:01] | Esme! | 艾斯米 |
[01:03] | You knew who killed Esme and you covered it up. | 你们知道是谁杀了艾斯米 却掩盖真相 |
[01:06] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[01:07] | Never have, never will. | 以前不信 以后也不会信 |
[01:09] | The Raven Society, | 渡鸦社 |
[01:10] | they want to overthrow the government | 想要推翻政府 |
[01:11] | and set up a fascist utopia. | 建立法西斯独裁统治 |
[01:13] | My name is James Harwood. | 我是詹姆斯·哈伍德 |
[01:16] | That man tortured me. | 那个人对我严刑拷打 |
[01:19] | He has to die. | 他必须死 |
[01:20] | You? | 是你 |
[01:21] | Why aren’t you dead? | 你没死吗 |
[01:23] | I’ve got important friends, me. | 我朋友都是重要人物 |
[01:25] | Will you come with me? | 你们会跟我一起去吗 |
[01:26] | Well, I have a battle ahead. | 我有一场硬仗要打 |
[01:27] | I’ll need loyal friends. | 我需要一些忠诚的朋友 |
[01:29] | My God. James. | 我的天啊 詹姆斯 |
[01:31] | Hello, Frances. | 你好 弗朗西丝 |
[01:32] | I will destroy my enemies | 我要消灭敌人 |
[01:33] | and lead this country back to greatness. | 带领国家走向复兴 |
[01:35] | Wait, we’re starting a civil war. | 等等 我们要发动内战 |
[01:40] | Harwood is staging a coup. | 哈伍德正在发动政变 |
[01:41] | He’s got the army on his side, and he’s abducted the Queen. | 军队都在他那边 他还挟持了女王 |
[01:44] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[01:45] | You must never tell anyone about this. | 你绝不能和任何人说这件事 |
[01:47] | Not so. Who’d believe me? | 当然不会 谁会信我 |
[01:50] | You said that you like me. | 你说你喜欢我 |
[01:52] | I find that I like you too. | 我发现我也喜欢你 |
[01:57] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[01:59] | All is not yet lost. | 还有希望 |
[02:01] | A great leader prepares for every possibility. | 伟大的领袖为一切可能做好准备 |
[02:04] | You have to promise me that you’ll always think | 你必须答应我 我走了以后 |
[02:06] | well of me whatever people might say. | 你要一直想着我的好 不管别人说什么 |
[02:09] | He was upset about all that Raven Society lark. | 渡鸦社那些破事让他很沮丧 |
[02:11] | Why? He’s not one of them. | 为什么 他又不是其中一员 |
[02:13] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 |
[02:15] | Dad, don’t do this. | 爸 别这样 |
[02:17] | I’m sorry, son. | 对不起 儿子 |
[02:18] | God bless England! | 天佑英格兰 |
[02:38] | Honestly, I really don’t know. | 说实话 我真的不知道 |
[02:42] | They didn’t tell me. Why would they? | 他们没和我说 他们怎么会告诉我 |
[02:44] | I swear on my children’s life, | 我以孩子的性命发誓 |
[02:48] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么都不知道 |
[02:51] | You shouldn’t swear on your children’s lives. | 你不该以孩子的性命发誓 |
[02:54] | Not when you’re lying. | 尤其是你说谎时 |
[02:58] | I am not lying. | 我没说谎 |
[03:00] | What are your kids’ names? | 你的孩子都叫什么名字 |
[03:02] | Terry and Sharon. | 特里和莎伦 |
[03:06] | It’s the little one’s birthday tomorrow. | 明天就是老幺的生日了 |
[03:08] | The wife will be worried sick. | 我太太会担心死的 |
[03:10] | Please, miss, have a heart. | 小姐 求求你 将心比心 |
[03:13] | Do I look like I have a heart? | 我看起来像是有恻隐之心的人吗 |
[03:17] | Yeah, you do. | 当然 |
[03:19] | You look like a good, kind person. | 你看起来是个善良和蔼的女人 |
[03:23] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[03:25] | Tell me what you know | 把你知道的全都告诉我 |
[03:26] | or Terry and Sharon will never see you again. | 否则特里和莎伦就再也见不到你了 |
[03:31] | I can’t tell you what I don’t know, can I? | 我怎么告诉你我本来就不知道的事情 |
[03:35] | I don’t even care about politics. | 我从不关心政治 |
[03:37] | I never wanted any part of this shit. | 也不想和破政治有任何瓜葛 |
[03:39] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么都不知道 |
[03:40] | You can’t do this. | 你不能杀我 |
[03:42] | I think I can. | 我觉得我能 |
[03:50] | Swan’s Farm… | 天鹅农场 |
[03:54] | Garton Magna. | 加顿麦格纳 |
[03:59] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[04:04] | Union cops! | 渡鸦社巡警 |
[04:05] | Open up! | 开门 |
[04:06] | She’s in here! Help! | 她就在这儿 救命 |
[04:10] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[04:11] | Come here!Now! | 速来支援 |
[04:22] | A year has passed since Lord Harwood | 哈伍德勋爵越狱 |
[04:24] | escaped captivity and began the armed struggle. | 并开展武装斗争已经过去一年了 |
[04:28] | How things have changed. | 时代变化如此之快 |
[04:29] | England is once again a land of hope and glory. | 英格兰大地再次覆上希望与荣耀的光泽 |
[04:35] | The people of Norwich | 诺里奇的人民 |
[04:36] | came out in their cheerful thousands | 夹道相迎 |
[04:38] | to celebrate liberation by Raven Union forces. | 庆祝渡鸦社给他们带来了自由 |
[04:42] | “England rejoice,” | 哈伍德勋爵对着兴奋的人群 |
[04:43] | declared Lord Harwood to the happy throng. | 高呼 “英格兰 高兴点” |
[04:47] | “Final victory is near.” | “最终的胜利就在眼前” |
[04:49] | The leftist factions will soon be driven | 左派将从曼彻斯特 |
[04:52] | from Manchester and Liverpool. | 驱往利物浦 |
[04:54] | And then onward to London. | 然后向伦敦进发 |
[04:57] | Oops. Look out, Mother. | 看好孩子 那位母亲 |
[04:59] | The little one wants to join in! | 这个小不点也想加入呢 |
[05:01] | Forward, we go, one and all, | 向前 我们一路高歌猛进 |
[05:03] | marching merrily to victory. | 走向胜利 |
[05:08] | Lord Harwood is a formidable character. | 哈伍德勋爵是个狠角色 |
[05:11] | A year ago, whilst locked up in the Tower of London, | 尽管一年前被关在伦敦塔 |
[05:14] | he contrived to blow up the prime minister | 他千方百计想炸死首相 |
[05:15] | and most of the political establishment, | 和大多数政治机构 |
[05:17] | freeing himself and sparking a civil war. | 释放自我 并引发一场内战 |
[05:21] | He aims to establish himself as a fascist military dictator | 他的目标是在渡鸦工会的旗帜下 |
[05:25] | under the flag of the Raven Union. | 把自己塑造成一个法西斯军事独裁者 |
[05:27] | The Union’s opponents, that is, The Queen, | 渡鸦联盟的对手就是女王 |
[05:31] | surviving moderates, | 幸存下来的温和派 |
[05:32] | the old No Name League, and anybody else not fascist, | 以前的无名联盟 和除法西斯以外的所有人 |
[05:35] | are working together in what they call The English League. | 一起联手组成所谓的英格兰联盟 |
[05:39] | Formally, the Queen’s in charge, | 形式上 由女王统帅 |
[05:40] | but actual power is in the hands of a High Council | 但真正的掌权的是由大约20名代表 |
[05:42] | of 20 or so delegates, | 所组成的最高议会 |
[05:43] | led by the Prime Minister, Archbishop Potter. | 由首相波特大主教带领 |
[05:47] | A shitfest. | 烂人一个 |
[05:50] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[05:51] | They’re not well organized. | 他们的组织性不是很好 |
[05:53] | And the Union have the regular Army on their side. | 工会有正规军队支持他们 |
[05:57] | They have tanks, artillery, and manpower. | 他们有坦克 大炮和人力 |
[06:00] | And they’re up against poorly-armed, | 他们面对的是缺乏武装 |
[06:02] | poorly-led civilians. | 缺乏领导的平民 |
[06:04] | As of now, the Union controls 90% of the country. | 到目前为止 工会控制着全国90%的地区 |
[06:08] | The League still holds London north of the river | 而联盟仍控制着伦敦以北的河 |
[06:11] | but they’re surrounded and under siege. | 但是他们被包围了 |
[06:14] | Once the Union takes London, that’s the ballgame. | 只要工会占领了伦敦 形势就大不相同了 |
[06:17] | They win. | 他们就会取胜 |
[06:20] | It’ll make Arkham Asylum look like a country club. | 那会让阿卡姆疯人院看起来像是间乡村俱乐部 |
[06:24] | Tragic but inevitable, no? | 不幸但却不可避免 不是吗 |
[06:28] | Well, the US military could intervene, | 美国军方可以介入 |
[06:31] | as I’ve respectfully recommended in my addendum. | 我在附录中也恭敬给出了建议 |
[06:35] | The Raven Union are evil sons of bitches | 渡鸦工会就是一群可恶的混蛋 |
[06:37] | but they’re gonna win, right? | 但是他们会取胜的对吗 |
[06:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[06:42] | So, officially, we’re neutral, | 所以在官方说来 我们是中立的 |
[06:45] | but we’re gonna be nice to them as discreetly as we can. | 但我们会尽可能谨慎地对他们友好 |
[06:50] | You were doing a fine job over there, Thomas. | 你做得很好 托马斯 |
[06:53] | We want you to go back as station chief. | 我们要你回去当站长 |
[07:01] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:02] | I’m, ahem– I’m honored. | 我感到很荣幸 |
[07:06] | If you can’t work with the program, | 如果你不能投入这项事业当中 |
[07:08] | this is where you get to step out gracefully. | 那你现在就要止步让贤了 |
[07:13] | Are you with us 100%? | 你是全身心投入这项事业吗 |
[07:19] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[07:20] | One hundred percent. | 全身心投入 |
[07:22] | Then go kick some ass for us. | 那就替我们去打倒敌人吧 |
[07:50] | 德莱尼 售票处 | |
[08:00] | – Doing good? – Thank you, darling. | -你好吗 -谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[08:09] | Tell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[08:11] | You’ll say I’m being neurotic. | 你会说我神经质的 |
[08:13] | Tell me anyway. | 说吧 |
[08:14] | Yesterday, I nearly killed a man in cold blood. | 昨天 我差点冷血地杀了一个人 |
[08:17] | But you didn’t. | 但是你没有 |
[08:18] | I’m turning mean and hard, Victor. | 我开始变得凶狠无情 维克托 |
[08:21] | I’m turning into somebody I don’t like. | 我变成我不喜欢的那种人 |
[08:25] | You went behind enemy lines | 你深入敌后 |
[08:27] | and came back with information | 带回来的情报 |
[08:29] | that could change the course of the war. | 也许能改变战争的进程 |
[08:31] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[08:33] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[08:37] | Sometimes I scare myself. | 有时我害怕自己 |
[08:39] | You’re being neurotic. | 你是神经质 |
[08:40] | I beg your pardon! | 再说一次 |
[08:42] | I said out with the loony old twat? | 我说要和那个疯老头出去吗 |
[08:45] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[08:46] | Fuck off, mate. | 滚蛋吧 |
[08:49] | What the fuck are you doing, you bastard? | 你他妈的想干什么 你个混蛋 |
[08:53] | You fucking mad? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[08:54] | Good evening, gentlemen, ladies. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[08:56] | The man insulted his grace, Lord Harwood. | 这个人侮辱了哈伍德勋爵 |
[08:59] | Vile obscenities. I won’t have it. | 污言秽语 我不能容忍 |
[09:01] | I’ll fucking have you, mate. You’re dead. | 我会弄死你的 你死定了 |
[09:02] | Shut it, Dobson. Get this idiot out of here now. | 闭嘴吧 多布森 赶紧把这傻子带走 |
[09:06] | You’re dead, mate. | 你死定了 |
[09:07] | Dead. Yeah? | 死定了 听到吗 |
[09:09] | You don’t know who I am. | 你不知道我是谁 |
[09:10] | But I do, mate. | 但是我知道 |
[09:11] | Don’t come back. | 不要再回来 |
[09:12] | I won’t. Fuck off! | 我不会的 放开我 |
[09:14] | How’d you get filth like that in here? | 那种低贱的人怎么会出现在这里 |
[09:16] | There’s a war on, sir. | 战争即将来袭 先生 |
[09:18] | We welcome everybody, regardless. | 但是我们欢迎每一个人 |
[09:20] | Your first time here, I expect. | 我想你是第一次来这吧 |
[09:22] | Our policy is no politics, no firearms. | 我们的规矩是不谈政治 不带武器 |
[09:25] | Everyone rubs along together and enjoys themselves. | 每个人都相处得很愉快 并且享受时光 |
[09:28] | Sheri. | 雪莉 |
[09:30] | This gentleman forgot to check his firearm. | 这位先生忘了寄存他的枪 |
[09:33] | Perhaps you’ll check it into the cloakroom for him. | 你能帮他寄存到衣帽间吗 |
[09:38] | Take care of it. | 收好了 |
[09:39] | Valuable weapon. | 这把枪很贵重 |
[09:41] | Your weapon’s perfectly safe with us. | 你的枪放在这里绝对安全 |
[09:44] | Yeah. Nice piece. | 是的 好枪 |
[09:48] | German engineering? | 德国工艺是吗 |
[09:51] | Can’t beat it. Thanks, Sheri. | 无可匹敌 谢谢你 雪莉 |
[09:52] | No worries, Alfie. | 没事 阿尔弗 |
[09:54] | She’ll bring you a ticket. | 她会把寄存卡拿给你的 |
[09:55] | Very soon, we’re going to overrun this little sanctuary of yours. | 很快 我们就会占领你这间小避难所 |
[09:59] | You’ll learn to show more respect to Union officers. | 你要学会尊重工会的军官 |
[10:02] | Respect? | 尊重 |
[10:08] | Madame, gentlemen, enjoy your evening. | 女士们先生们 请好好享受你们的夜晚 |
[10:20] | How’s your night going? | 你们今晚怎么样 |
[10:22] | The man’s correct, you know? | 那人说得对 |
[10:23] | You should learn to be more respectful. | 你应该学会尊重人 |
[10:26] | You should have thrown him out on his ass. | 你应该把他赶出去 |
[10:27] | He was drinking champagne. | 他在喝香槟 |
[10:29] | He gets one free bullet. | 这一枪也就算了 |
[10:31] | Congratulations, by the way. | 对了 恭喜你 |
[10:33] | I hear you’ve been promoted to the League’s High Council. | 听说他们提升你成为联盟的最高议会成员了 |
[10:36] | A poison chalice, old boy. | 不好应付的职位 老伙计 |
[10:38] | Commiserations would be more appropriate. | 同情会更恰当 |
[10:41] | You have real champagne here? | 你这里有真的香槟吗 |
[10:43] | Nah. | 没有 |
[10:44] | Chateau Bermondsey. | 伯蒙德赛酒庄的酒 |
[10:46] | I have some proper single malt | 如果你喜欢的话 |
[10:48] | if you fancy it though. | 我有一些纯正的单一麦芽威士忌 |
[10:50] | Splendid. | 好极了 |
[10:51] | If we might repair to your office, we have business to discuss. | 我们能否去你的办公室谈正事 |
[10:59] | For a simple abduction? | 就为了一件简单的绑架案吗 |
[11:01] | That’s outrageous. | 太离谱了 |
[11:02] | That’s dollars, mind you. | 提醒你一下 那是美金 |
[11:04] | Plus expenses. | 开销另算 |
[11:06] | You asked half that for the last job. | 上一份工作你的开价只有这个的一半 |
[11:08] | Apples and oranges. | 无法相提并论 |
[11:09] | Abducting’s much more technical than blotting. | 绑架比杀人更讲究技巧 |
[11:12] | No doubt. I shan’t haggle with you. | 这点毫无疑问 我不会跟你讨价还价 |
[11:15] | Ten percent up front. | 先付10%的定金 |
[11:21] | That’s the people’s money. | 这可是民众的钱 |
[11:22] | That could be spent on feeding refugees, | 这些钱可以用来给难民提供食物 |
[11:25] | or buying arms or medicine. | 或是购买武器和药品 |
[11:27] | Someone woke up grumpy today. | 今天有人起床时脾气暴躁 |
[11:29] | What will you spend it on? | 你会把钱花在什么地方 |
[11:31] | Fast cars, loose women… | 买跑车 花在放荡女子身上 |
[11:34] | And the rest of it, he’ll squander. | 然后他会把剩下的钱挥霍掉 |
[11:37] | He’s teasing you, Martha. | 他在逗你 玛莎 |
[11:39] | It’s very sad to see you like this, Alfred. | 看到你这样真让人难过 阿尔弗雷德 |
[11:42] | You used to have moral principles. | 以前你可是有道德准则的 |
[11:44] | I used to have a teddy bear too. | 以前我还有泰迪熊 |
[11:47] | Toby. | 它叫托比 |
[11:48] | Wore a little hat and a red jacket. | 戴着一顶小帽子 穿着一件红色夹克 |
[11:49] | This is the chap. | 这个人 |
[11:51] | Colonel John Salt of the Union Militia. | 他是联盟民兵的约翰·索尔特 |
[11:53] | More of an admin type than any kind of soldier. | 不像是士兵 更像是管理层的 |
[11:56] | Ran a chain of groceries before the war. | 战前他经营过一家连锁食品杂货店 |
[11:59] | Why do you want him? | 你们为什么要绑架他 |
[12:00] | He’s available. | 他有利用价值 |
[12:01] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[12:03] | He has a mistress in a place called Swan’s Farm, | 他在拉特兰郡加顿麦格纳的天鹅农场里 |
[12:06] | Garton Magna, in Rutland. | 有个情妇 |
[12:09] | He shows up at random times but at least once a week. | 他不定期去那里 但每周至少去一次 |
[12:12] | Consider it done. | 包在我身上 |
[12:13] | Yeah. At your prices, I should hope so. | 按照付给你的价钱 我希望如此 |
[12:27] | I like that woman. | 我喜欢那个女人 |
[12:29] | Fiery. | 激情似火 |
[12:38] | How we doing? | 怎么样 |
[12:39] | Yeah, with this month’s takings | 这个月的收入 |
[12:40] | and a couple more good side jobs, we’re sorted. | 加上一些不错的副业 我们搞定了 |
[12:43] | I like the fiery ones. | 我喜欢那个激情似火的女人 |
[12:45] | You know where you’re at. | 你知道你的方向 |
[12:47] | It’s the quiet ones, | 那些安静的女人 |
[12:48] | you don’t know what you’re thinking. | 你不知道自己在想什么 |
[12:50] | What’s he on about? | 他在说什么 |
[12:51] | Women. | 女人 |
[12:52] | What does he know about women? | 他了解女人吗 |
[12:54] | America, boys. | 美国 小子们 |
[12:57] | America. | 美国 |
[12:58] | We’re on our way. | 我们来了 |
[13:01] | A fella was telling me it’s all lies, | 有人告诉我在电影里看到的 |
[13:03] | what you see in the films. | 全都是骗人的 |
[13:04] | Stands to reason they make it look better than it is. | 电影当然会拍得比现实中要好 |
[13:07] | Well, if it’s half as good as it looks, | 如果那里有电影里的一半这么好 |
[13:09] | it’s twice as good as here. | 那就比这里好上两倍 |
[13:11] | We’ll see. | 眼见为实吧 |
[13:12] | Stay here if you want, mate. | 如果你想的话可以留在这里 |
[13:13] | No. No. | 不不 |
[13:14] | I’m coming. | 我要一起去 |
[13:16] | You just don’t get rid of me that easy. | 你们没这么轻易甩掉我 |
[13:18] | Slangevar. | 干杯 |
[13:19] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[14:15] | Hello again, Mrs. P. | 又是我 潘夫人 |
[14:16] | Hello, Your Majesty. | 你好啊 女王陛下 |
[14:18] | I’ll see if he’s in. | 我看看他在不在家 |
[14:21] | It’s her again. | 她又打来了 |
[14:23] | I’m not here. On a job. | 我不在 去干活了 |
[14:28] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 对不起 陛下 |
[14:30] | He’s not in. | 他不在家 |
[14:31] | On a job, he says. | 他说他去干活了 |
[14:32] | I see. | 好的 |
[14:34] | Tell him he’s a cruel beast and I despise him. | 和他说他是个无情的人 我看不起他 |
[14:36] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 陛下 |
[14:41] | She says you’re a cruel beast and she despises you. | 她说你是个无情的人 她看不起你 |
[14:45] | Message received. | 收到 |
[14:49] | Third time she’s called this week. | 这周她已经第三次打来了 |
[14:52] | I’ll talk to her next time. | 下次我会接她的电话 |
[14:54] | She does go on. | 她会一直打来的 |
[14:56] | You’d think she’d have better things to do. | 她没别的事可做了吗 |
[15:01] | I have a job out of town. | 我有事要出城办 |
[15:03] | I’ll be gone a few days, I expect. | 估计要出去几天 |
[15:07] | Well, it’s good money. | 报酬很不错 |
[15:08] | We’ll soon have enough to go. | 很快我们就有足够的钱可以离开了 |
[15:10] | Go? | 离开 |
[15:12] | To America. | 去美国 |
[15:14] | I was talking to Mrs. Applebaum who knows these things, | 我和阿普勒鲍姆夫人聊过 她知道这些事 |
[15:18] | and she says it costs thousands and thousands to get a visa, | 她说要花很多钱才能拿到签证 |
[15:21] | and then when you get there, | 但等你真的去到了那里 |
[15:21] | a bottle of milk costs two pound. | 一瓶牛奶要卖两英镑 |
[15:23] | Don’t you worry about money. | 不要担心钱的问题 |
[15:25] | I’m sorting that. | 我在想办法 |
[15:28] | Did you look at the brochure I gave you? | 你看了我给你的小册子吗 |
[15:29] | What about California? | 加州怎么样 |
[15:31] | Now, there’s a place. | 那里有一个地方 |
[15:33] | Sunshine, fresh fruit. | 阳光明媚 水果新鲜 |
[15:35] | We could have a house in an orange grove. | 我们可以在橘子林中盖一间房子 |
[15:36] | Very nice, if you like that sort of thing. | 如果你喜欢这样的话 那很好 |
[15:39] | You like an orange. | 你喜欢橘子 |
[15:40] | I like cabbages too. | 我也喜欢卷心菜 |
[15:42] | Don’t mean I wanna live in a cabbage patch. | 并不代表我想住在卷心菜地里 |
[15:45] | America’s a big place. | 美国很大 |
[15:46] | There’s every kind of house you can imagine. | 那里有你能想象到的各种房子 |
[15:49] | I have a house already. | 我已经有房子了 |
[15:51] | I don’t wanna go to America. | 我不想去美国 |
[15:54] | You don’t know your own mind, Mum. | 你不知道自己在想什么 妈 |
[15:55] | You’ll change your mind once you get there, you’ll see. | 到了那里你就会改变想法了 |
[15:57] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[15:59] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这 |
[16:01] | I don’t see why not. | 我不明白为什么不可以 |
[16:02] | The Raven Union is gonna attack London before the year’s out. | 渡鸦工会会在年底前袭击伦敦 |
[16:05] | There’ll be a proper argy-bargy. | 会有一场大仗 |
[16:08] | Bombs, tanks, fires, looting. | 炸弹 坦克 枪炮 扯火打劫 |
[16:10] | Here. | 就在这里 |
[16:11] | Your father’s a big hero to the Raven Union. | 你父亲是渡鸦工会的大英雄 |
[16:14] | A martyr. | 烈士 |
[16:16] | They’ll treat me very well, I expect. | 我想他们会善待我的 |
[16:19] | Do you really wanna be around all these sad memories? | 你真的想待在这些悲伤的回忆里吗 |
[16:22] | What sad memories? | 什么悲伤的回忆 |
[16:25] | I loved your father. I like to be reminded of him. | 我爱你父亲 我想有让我想起他的事物在旁 |
[16:29] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[16:31] | This house, this whole city is nothing but sad memories. | 这间房子和这整座城市只有悲伤的回忆 |
[16:37] | It’s where I killed my own father. | 我在这里杀了我的父亲 |
[16:41] | It’s where Esme died. | 艾斯米死在这里 |
[16:44] | I can’t stay here, Mum. I have to go. | 我不能待在这里 妈 我必须要走 |
[16:47] | I’m not saying you shouldn’t. | 我没说你不该走 |
[16:50] | – You should. – What? And leave you on your own? | -你应该走 -什么 抛下你一个人吗 |
[16:53] | That’s life. | 这是命 |
[16:57] | I haven’t got much of it left anyway. | 反正我也没剩下什么了 |
[17:14] | Stop! | 停车 |
[18:00] | That’s it. Swan’s Farm. | 就是这里 天鹅农场 |
[18:05] | Now we wait. | 现在我们等着吧 |
[18:07] | Stick the kettle on, Baz. | 烧点水吧 巴扎 |
[18:11] | You in the front, pick up the pace! | 最前面的那个 加快步伐 |
[18:14] | Go on, keep it moving! | 快走 继续走 |
[18:22] | Come on, move it. | 快走 快走 |
[18:24] | Get up there with him! | 跟他上去 |
[18:32] | Hang on. Move on. | 快 跟上 |
[18:34] | Go on. Keep moving. | 走了 往前走 |
[18:37] | Go on. Over there. | 走 站那边 |
[18:38] | – What are you looking at? – Stop it. | -你看什么呢 -够了 |
[18:42] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[18:43] | That’s enough, lads. | 好了 孩子们 |
[18:45] | Stand down. | 安静 |
[18:50] | Norfolk’s finest, eh? | 诺福克最能闹的是吧 |
[18:53] | How are we? All right? | 大家怎么样 都好吗 |
[18:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:58] | I’m Captain Sykes. | 我是塞克斯上校 |
[19:06] | Have you not heard of deodorant? | 知道什么叫除臭剂么 |
[19:09] | Co-Op do a good one. | 合作社就有 |
[19:11] | You can’t beat the Co-Op, can you? | 没什么比那好 对吧 |
[19:13] | Quality and value. | 有质有量 |
[19:17] | Now then, we’re charging you | 好了 给你们的罪名 |
[19:20] | with subversion | 是煽动破坏 |
[19:23] | and conspiring to commit violent acts. | 密谋暴力事件 |
[19:27] | And… | 而且 |
[19:29] | I don’t care if you’re Herman and his fucking Hermits. | 我不在乎你们姓甚名谁 |
[19:33] | You’re here. | 现在你们都是犯人 |
[19:35] | It’s job on. | 既来之则安之 |
[19:37] | You’ll be interviewed, | 你们将接受审问 |
[19:39] | given an opportunity to confess. | 得到招供的机会 |
[19:43] | If you’ve nowt to confess, | 没轮到你的时候 |
[19:46] | think of something. | 想想该招什么 |
[19:48] | Goes easier for all of us. | 我们都轻松 |
[19:51] | We keep our quota, you keep your wellbeing. | 我们完成配额 你们也能平安无事 |
[19:55] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[19:57] | No? Good. | 没有 很好 |
[20:07] | Says here, there’s brothels out West, | 这上面说 西边有个妓院 |
[20:09] | where all the girls are dead ringers | 里面的妞儿都像极了 |
[20:11] | for Hollywood film stars. | 好莱坞影星 |
[20:14] | Imagine that, eh? | 想想就美 |
[20:16] | You told us that two days ago. | 你两天前就说过了 |
[20:20] | Worth repeating. | 值得重复 |
[20:23] | I suspect you’ll be disappointed. | 估计你去了会很失望 |
[20:28] | If there’s restaurants that look like dinosaurs, | 要是有餐厅能看起来像恐龙 |
[20:30] | I don’t see why there cannot be tarts | 那为什么就不能有妓女 |
[20:32] | that look like film stars. | 看起来像影星 |
[20:33] | Restaurants like dinosaurs? | 像恐龙的餐厅 |
[20:34] | Dinosaurs, pal. | 就是恐龙 伙计 |
[20:37] | Hats, cakes, all sorts. | 帽子 蛋糕 什么都有 |
[20:42] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[20:43] | Once you’re inside, you can’t see they’re dinosaurs. | 进去了就看不到外面的装饰了 |
[20:46] | Well, I agree, but it supports the tarts | 我同意 但它依然能证明 |
[20:49] | and film stars proposition. | 存在妓女像影星的可能 |
[21:00] | Two Rovers bracketing a Jag. | 两辆罗孚车护送一辆捷豹 |
[21:03] | Taking the farm road. | 走在田间小路上 |
[21:14] | He’s our boy. | 我们的人来了 |
[21:16] | Colonel John Salt. | 约翰·索尔特上校 |
[21:18] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[21:20] | Dark in three hours. | 三小时后天黑 |
[21:23] | I’ll have a kip. | 我先睡一觉 |
[21:26] | Oh, my poor hero… | 我可怜的大英雄 |
[21:29] | You must be exhausted. | 你肯定累坏了 |
[21:33] | A drink? | 来杯酒吗 |
[21:35] | A bath? | 洗澡吗 |
[21:37] | Dinner? | 晚餐呢 |
[21:38] | In that order. | 按这个顺序来 |
[21:40] | Sherry please, my dear. | 我要雪莉酒 谢谢亲爱的 |
[21:45] | Where would you like your guest, sir? | 客人为您带去哪里 先生 |
[21:47] | In the workshop please, Hobbes. | 带去工作间 霍布斯 |
[21:49] | I’ll be along shortly. | 我马上过去 |
[21:51] | Sorry to bring work with me again. | 抱歉又把工作带回家了 |
[21:54] | There’s always more to be done, you see. | 工作就是做不完 |
[21:55] | Oh, no, no… | 不不不 |
[21:57] | What you do is so important. | 你的工作很重要 |
[21:59] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[22:04] | It’s rather thrilling actually, | 其实还挺激动人心的 |
[22:06] | being part of it all. | 能参与其中 |
[22:09] | What do you want for dinner? We have steak or chicken. | 晚餐想吃什么 有牛排或者鸡肉 |
[22:12] | I’ve had my quota of red meat for the week, | 这周牛肉吃得够多了 |
[22:15] | so chicken. | 鸡肉吧 |
[22:17] | Then chicken it shall be. | 那就吃鸡肉 |
[22:21] | Who have you caught? | 你抓到谁了 |
[22:23] | What did they do? | 他们干了什么 |
[22:24] | I never say names. | 我不能透露 |
[22:25] | You know that. | 你知道规矩 |
[22:29] | Are there cutlets? | 有炸肉饼吗 |
[22:31] | I couldn’t manage a whole bird. | 一整只鸡我吃不完 |
[22:34] | Cutlets, it is. | 炸肉饼 马上就好 |
[22:38] | I’ll make that lemon sauce you like. | 我去做你喜欢的柠檬小料 |
[22:43] | So, Katie Browning, | 凯蒂·布朗宁 |
[22:46] | how long have you been engaged | 你参与这种 |
[22:47] | in subversive activity? | 破坏活动多久了 |
[22:49] | Haven’t. | 没参与过 |
[22:50] | I’m a student. | 我是学生 |
[22:52] | Oh. What of? | 学什么的 |
[22:54] | Art. | 艺术 |
[22:55] | I like art. | 我喜欢艺术 |
[22:58] | Mother’s maiden name? | 母亲中字是什么 |
[23:00] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:02] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[23:03] | I’m a foundling. | 我是孤儿 |
[23:09] | “Doesn’t know.” | 不知道 |
[23:12] | “Foundling.” | 孤儿 |
[23:15] | I hate these forms. | 真讨厌这些表格 |
[23:17] | They don’t make the bloody boxes big enough. | 他们这些框框简直太小了 |
[23:20] | Now, let’s see… | 我看看… |
[23:23] | “List the names of all those persons you know | 列出你知道的 |
[23:26] | to be members of subversive organizations.” | 破坏组织分子的名字 |
[23:32] | No. | 不 |
[23:35] | I said… | 我说 |
[23:37] | List the names of all those persons you know | 列出你知道的 |
[23:42] | to be members of subversive organizations. | 破坏组织分子的名字 |
[23:45] | I don’t know anyone. | 我不认识这种人 |
[23:47] | Do you not? | 是吗 |
[23:49] | Then think on. | 好好想 |
[23:51] | I don’t… know… anyone. | 我 不认识 这种人 |
[23:54] | The gaffer wants names. | 上面的人想要名字 |
[23:56] | Best keep him happy. | 最好别惹他们不高兴 |
[23:59] | He’s not fond of subversives. | 他讨厌破坏分子 |
[24:02] | I’m not a subversive. | 我不是破坏分子 |
[24:04] | You’re the subversive. | 你才是破坏分子 |
[24:06] | Then I’d be sat in your little room, wouldn’t I? | 那就应该我坐在你的审讯室 对吧 |
[24:09] | But I’m not. | 但我不在 |
[24:11] | You’re sat in my little room. | 是你坐在我的审讯室里 |
[24:13] | I wouldn’t keep anyone in a room. | 我谁也不审讯 |
[24:15] | I’m not a fascist. | 我不是法西斯 |
[24:17] | Nor me. | 我也不是 |
[24:19] | Politics, eh? | 玩儿政治是吧 |
[24:21] | Bloody waste of time. | 简直浪费时间 |
[24:24] | Why are you here then? | 那你为什么在这里 |
[24:25] | I’m not allowed to answer personal questions. | 我不能回答私人问题 |
[24:28] | Unprofessional. | 不专业 |
[24:30] | Now, come on. | 好了 |
[24:32] | Be a love. | 乖乖的 |
[24:35] | Give us some names. | 给我们几个名字 |
[24:39] | Maybe you just like being mean. | 也许你就是喜欢刁难人 |
[24:42] | See that little box there? | 看见这个小框框了吗 |
[24:46] | That’s the uncooperative box. | 那就是不配合框框 |
[24:48] | I put a tick in that, not good. | 我要是在里面打个勾 那可不妙 |
[24:52] | Gaffer gets involved | 领导要是过问起来 |
[24:54] | and you’d be sent to the lads in the remedial annex. | 就会把你送到劳教所的小伙子堆里 |
[24:56] | You haven’t answered my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[24:58] | What’s that? | 什么问题 |
[25:00] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这 |
[25:02] | I’m here because I’m here. | 我在这就是因为我在这 |
[25:05] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[25:06] | Now, I’ve got other folk to interview. | 我还要审问其他人 |
[25:09] | You have a think. | 你自己好好想想 |
[25:11] | You have a think. | 你好好想想吧 |
[25:22] | Dad, hide. | 爸 藏起来 |
[25:24] | There’s someone upstairs. | 楼上有人 |
[25:54] | All right, lads? | 没事吧 小伙子们 |
[25:57] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[25:58] | You tell me. I thought they were with you. | 你说说看 我以为他们跟你一起的 |
[26:04] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[26:06] | Alfie. | 阿尔弗 |
[26:10] | That’s funny. | 这就有意思了 |
[26:11] | I had a son called Alfie. | 我有个儿子叫阿尔弗 |
[26:15] | But he died. | 但是他死了 |
[26:29] | Cheers. Another bad dream, huh? | 干杯 又做噩梦了 |
[26:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:33] | Daveboy’s mum again. | 又梦见戴维仔他妈了 |
[26:35] | You should be so lucky. | 那算你走运 |
[26:55] | Good evening, George. | 晚上好 乔治 |
[26:57] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[26:59] | I’m honored to have such a distinguished guest. | 有这样的贵宾真是蓬荜生辉 |
[27:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:06] | Everybody says you’re a very brave man, | 大家都说你是一个勇敢的人 |
[27:09] | Mr. Orwell. | 奥威尔先生 |
[27:11] | What everybody says is usually wrong. | 不过大家说的通常都是错的 |
[27:19] | Back in the Raven Society days, before the war, | 在渡鸦社时期 战争爆发之前 |
[27:22] | I worked at a place we called Room 101. | 我在一个被称为101室的敌方工作 |
[27:26] | A torture chamber really. | 就是一个刑讯室 |
[27:30] | One soon discovers that very few people are truly brave. | 在那很快就能发现真正勇敢的人寥寥无几 |
[27:35] | Most of what we call bravery is stupidity, | 我们大多数人所称的勇敢不过是愚蠢 |
[27:38] | or ignorance, | 或者无知 |
[27:41] | or a lack of imagination. | 或者缺乏想象力 |
[27:44] | Please, tell me who you are. | 请告诉我 你的身份 |
[27:49] | My name is Salt. | 我叫索尔特 |
[27:53] | You write clever books, | 你写的书充满智慧 |
[27:56] | so you’re not stupid or ignorant… | 所以你既不愚蠢也不无知 |
[28:01] | which means either you lack imagination, | 也就是说你要么缺乏想象力 |
[28:03] | or you’re that rare man of true courage. | 要么你就是少数真正勇敢的人 |
[28:06] | Mr. Salt, what do you want from me? | 索尔特先生 你想从我这得到什么 |
[28:09] | I suspect an imagination deficit. | 我怀疑你想象力赤字 |
[28:13] | I suspect you sat there in your ivory tower | 我怀疑你坐在自己的象牙塔里 |
[28:16] | and simply couldn’t imagine that | 根本无法想象 |
[28:17] | your mockery of a noble cause would have consequences. | 你对崇高事业的嘲弄会产生后果 |
[28:23] | When word gets out that you have abducted me, | 等你绑架我的消息一传出去 |
[28:26] | there will be an outcry. | 就会爆发抗议 |
[28:27] | An international outcry. | 国际抗议 |
[28:29] | True. | 确实 |
[28:31] | But, Mr. Orwell, suppose, for a moment, that word doesn’t get out. | 但奥威尔先生 假设有那么一阵 消息还没走漏 |
[28:35] | Suppose nobody knows where you are. | 假设没有人知道你身在何方 |
[28:37] | Suppose you simply… vanished? | 假设你就是…凭空消失了 |
[28:42] | Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[28:44] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[28:50] | Let’s start with repentance. | 我们先从忏悔开始 |
[28:58] | Repentance? | 忏悔 |
[29:03] | Fine. You’ll have it. I repent. | 行 随你 我忏悔 |
[29:05] | I’ll sign whatever you like. | 你说什么我的就签什么 |
[29:07] | Just let me go. I repent. | 放过我吧 我忏悔 |
[29:08] | Signing bits of paper is not repentance! | 在几张纸上签字不叫忏悔 |
[29:14] | Repentance comes from your heart. | 忏悔是发自内心的 |
[29:17] | My heart. Christ. All right. | 我的内心 天啊 好吧 |
[29:20] | I repent in my heart. | 我从内心忏悔 |
[29:23] | Believe me, at this moment, I am truly repentant. | 相信我 此时此刻 我真心忏悔 |
[29:30] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[29:33] | If you’re sincere, I’ll let you go. | 如果你是真心的 我就放你走 |
[29:36] | You have to swear on your honor | 你必须以你的名誉起誓 |
[29:37] | that you’ll never write another word against us. | 你永远不会再写东西反对我们 |
[29:41] | I swear. Not another word. | 我发誓 再也不写了 |
[29:46] | As God is your witness? | 上帝为你作证 |
[29:48] | As God is my witness, I swear. | 上帝为我作证 我发誓 |
[29:57] | You’re lying, Mr. Orwell. | 你撒谎 奥威尔先生 |
[30:03] | But I was lying too. | 但是我刚才也在撒谎 |
[30:09] | Your repentance is worthless. | 你的忏悔一文不值 |
[30:12] | I just wanted you to confirm my analysis of your character. | 我只是想让你确认我对你的性格分析 |
[30:17] | And you did. | 你也确认了 |
[30:19] | I’m not lying. | 我没有撒谎 |
[30:23] | You’re just the usual type of man. | 你就是个普通人 |
[30:33] | A cowardly hypocrite. | 一个懦弱的伪君子 |
[30:51] | Pardon me, Mr. Orwell. | 原谅我 奥威尔先生 |
[31:28] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[31:30] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[31:34] | You gave us a proper fright. | 你们吓了我们一跳 |
[31:36] | We thought someone was getting killed in here. | 我们以为有人在正遭人毒手呢 |
[31:38] | All… | 全… |
[31:40] | clear. | 安全 |
[31:41] | Thank fuck. | 谢个大头鬼 |
[31:44] | We thought there was murder afoot. | 我们还以为发生凶杀案了 |
[31:45] | I just said that. | 我刚这么说完 |
[31:47] | When you’re ready, mate. We’re in a bit of a hurry. | 等你们准备好的 朋友们 我们有点赶时间 |
[31:56] | Warm for the time of year. | 一年中这个时候最温暖 |
[31:58] | It is. Muggy even. | 确实 闷热得很 |
[32:02] | May I ask, why me? | 我能问一句 为什么是我吗 |
[32:05] | Why not you? | 为什么不是你 |
[32:07] | I’m of no importance. | 我又不是重要人物 |
[32:09] | A supply depot wallah. | 区区一个补给业务员 |
[32:13] | Your paymasters are misinformed or incompetent. | 你们的金主信息有误或者无能 |
[32:18] | Happens. | 常有的事 |
[32:21] | How much are you being paid? | 给了你们多少钱 |
[32:23] | Who says we’re being paid? | 谁说我们拿了钱了 |
[32:25] | Enthusiasts? I don’t think so. | 狂热分子 我才不信 |
[32:30] | Whatever you’re being paid to take me in, | 无论他们给你多少钱抓我 |
[32:32] | I’ll pay you more to let me go. | 我都可以付更多的钱放我走 |
[32:36] | We hear that a lot. | 这话我们经常听 |
[32:39] | I imagine you’re paid well. | 我估计给你们的价格不菲 |
[32:40] | Seller’s market. | 卖方市场 |
[32:42] | A thousand dollars? Somewhere in that range? | 一千美元 差不多这个价 |
[32:47] | I’ll pay you ten thousand dollars | 我给你们一万美元 |
[32:48] | or the sterling equivalent to let me go. | 或者等价的英镑 放我走 |
[32:51] | You name your price. | 价钱你们定 |
[32:53] | Why would the Union pay so much for a supply depot wallah? | 工会为什么会付这么多钱赎一个补给业务员 |
[32:57] | No, they wouldn’t. | 不 他们才不会 |
[32:59] | My duties for the Union | 我在工会的职责 |
[33:00] | require I have personal access to large amounts of cash. | 需要我有个人使用大量现金的渠道 |
[33:05] | You’ll steal from the Union? | 你偷工会的钱 |
[33:07] | I have claustrophobia. | 我有幽闭恐惧症 |
[33:09] | I can’t be a prisoner. | 我当不了囚犯 |
[33:17] | We haven’t been formally introduced. | 我们还没正式认识一下 |
[33:21] | You know my name. | 你们知道我的名字 |
[33:24] | I do. | 我知道 |
[33:28] | I confess I know yours too… | 我承认我也知道你的名字 |
[33:30] | Mr. Pennyworth. | 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[33:33] | I recognize you from the newspapers. | 我在报纸上看到过你 |
[33:38] | Your father is a hero of mine. | 你父亲可是我的英雄 |
[33:46] | Hero of mine too. | 也是我的英雄 |
[33:51] | You must have very complicated feelings about him. | 你对他的感情肯定很复杂吧 |
[33:57] | Checkpoint. | 检查站 |
[34:34] | What sort of man was your father? | 你的父亲是个怎样的人呢 |
[34:42] | Misguided. | 误入歧途的人 |
[34:45] | We can let time be the judge of that, eh? | 我们还是让时间来作出判断吧 |
[34:48] | I imagine he was a man of principle. | 我感觉他是个有很有原则的人 |
[34:51] | A man of discipline. | 一个自律的人 |
[34:54] | What’s it matter to you what sort of man he was? | 他是什么样的人和你有关系吗 |
[34:57] | What’s it matter to anyone? | 和任何人有关系吗 |
[34:58] | Forgive me. I don’t mean to pry. | 请原谅我 我不是有意要打听的 |
[35:02] | I like to know what makes people tick. | 我是想知道是什么能让人滴答作响 |
[35:04] | People don’t tick. | 人们不会滴答作响 |
[35:06] | Of course, they do. | 当然会了 |
[35:08] | You, for instance, tick like a taxi meter. | 比如说你吧 就像出租车计价器一样滴答作响 |
[35:12] | Money drives your wheels. | 金钱驱使你前行 |
[35:14] | Tick, tick, tick. | 滴答 滴答 滴答 |
[35:17] | Not at all. | 根本不是 |
[35:19] | Just the means to an end, Chief. | 只是些为达到目的而采取的手段罢了 局长 |
[35:21] | Means to an end. | 为达到目的的手段 |
[35:23] | What end is that? | 那目的是什么呢 |
[35:24] | None of your business really, is it? | 并不关你的事儿 不是吗 |
[35:27] | no real plans then. | 那就是没有实际计划了 |
[35:29] | Vague dreams. | 只是虚无缥缈的梦想罢了 |
[35:31] | Well, that’s where you’re wrong, mate. | 伙计 这你可就错了 |
[35:54] | He’s all yours. | 他归你们了 |
[35:56] | Goodbye, young man. | 再见了 年轻人 |
[35:58] | Perhaps we’ll meet again. | 也许我们会再见面的 |
[35:59] | I doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[36:03] | Was he any trouble? | 他造成麻烦了吗 |
[36:04] | Quiet as a lamb. | 像个羊羔一样安静 |
[36:06] | Bit of a nosey parker, mind you, but otherwise, a proper gentleman. | 有点爱管闲事 但基本上算是个合格的绅士 |
[36:09] | Good. Good. Thank you, Alfie. | 很好 不错 谢谢你了 阿尔弗 |
[36:12] | You’ve hit a six with this chap. | 你已经完成六单了 |
[36:14] | Always happy to help with a noble cause. | 随时乐意为这崇高的事业效劳 |
[36:20] | ♪ Left alone with just a memory ♪ | ♪ 只留下一段回忆 ♪ |
[36:27] | ♪ Life seems dead ♪ | ♪ 生活如死水 ♪ |
[36:30] | ♪ And so unreal ♪ | ♪ 如此虚无 ♪ |
[36:34] | ♪ All that’s left is loneliness ♪ | ♪ 唯剩下孤独 ♪ |
[36:40] | ♪ It’s nothing left ♪ | ♪ 一无所有 ♪ |
[36:41] | All right, man. Cheers, pal. | 好了 伙计 干杯吧各位 |
[36:46] | ♪ You don’t have to say you love me ♪ | ♪ 你无需说你爱我 ♪ |
[36:50] | ♪ Just be close at hand ♪ | ♪ 只要近在咫尺就好 ♪ |
[36:53] | ♪ You don’t have to stay forever ♪ | ♪ 你不需要永远停留 ♪ |
[36:57] | ♪ I will understand ♪ | ♪ 我会理解 ♪ |
[37:00] | ♪ Believe me ♪ | ♪ 相信我 ♪ |
[37:03] | ♪ Believe me ♪ | ♪ 相信我 ♪ |
[37:07] | ♪ You don’t have To say you love me ♪ | ♪ 你无需说你爱我 ♪ |
[37:11] | ♪ Just be close at hand ♪ | ♪ 只要近在咫尺就好 ♪ |
[37:14] | ♪ You don’t have To stay forever ♪ | ♪ 你无需永远停留 ♪ |
[37:18] | ♪ I will understand ♪ | ♪ 我会理解 ♪ |
[37:21] | ♪ Believe me ♪ | ♪ 相信我 ♪ |
[37:25] | ♪ Believe me ♪ | ♪ 相信我 ♪ |
[37:29] | ♪ Believe me ♪ | ♪ 相信我 ♪ |
[37:48] | I’m not expecting anyone. | 没有人要来啊 |
[37:49] | All right. Ready? | 好吧 准备好了吗 |
[37:55] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[37:56] | I’m sorry to show up unannounced. Your… | 很抱歉没提前通知你我就来了 |
[38:00] | Your phone seems to be out of service. | 你的手机好像打不通 |
[38:03] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[38:08] | Boots, Darren, this is Thomas. | 博兹 达伦 这是托马斯 |
[38:11] | He’s an old friend. | 是老朋友了 |
[38:13] | – Thomas. – Hi, Thomas. | -托马斯 -你好 托马斯 |
[38:15] | Guys, go get a pint, huh? | 两位 你们先去喝一杯吧 |
[38:22] | See you later. | 回头见了 |
[38:24] | Who are those characters? | 那些都是谁啊 |
[38:26] | they’re my unit. | 他们都是我的队员 |
[38:27] | I’m a lieutenant in the League army. | 我是联盟军的中尉 |
[38:30] | Well, mostly it’s just manning the siege barricades | 大多数时间只是防御围城路障 |
[38:33] | and the occasional recon mission. | 偶尔会有侦察任务 |
[38:36] | Fact-finding kind of stuff. | 调查真相之类的 |
[38:37] | Holy smokes, Martha. | 天啊 玛莎 |
[38:41] | You’re a lieutenant? | 你是名中尉啊 |
[38:43] | You have a unit. | 你有一支队伍 |
[38:46] | It’s been a while, huh? | 已经有一阵子没见了啊 |
[38:49] | Where were we? | 我们当时是什么情况来着 |
[38:53] | That is hard to forget. | 难以忘却 |
[38:54] | You all better? | 你都好了吗 |
[38:56] | Good as new. | 焕然如新 |
[38:57] | I’ll tell you, the last year has given me | 我告你啊 去年可是让我重新 |
[38:58] | a whole new respect for doctors. | 对医生感到肃然起敬 |
[39:00] | It’s the only clean profession. | 那是唯一一份纯洁的职业 |
[39:02] | But, um… | 但是 |
[39:04] | how the heck are you? | 你到底好吗 |
[39:07] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[39:08] | well, you seem… | 你看起来 |
[39:10] | You seem happy. | 你看起来很快乐 |
[39:12] | Glowing almost. | 自带光芒 |
[39:15] | I guess I am happy. | 我猜是因为我很快乐吧 |
[39:17] | This life is very simple. | 这种生活十分简单 |
[39:21] | I like simplicity. | 我喜欢简单 |
[39:23] | Well, I’m happy that you’re happy, Martha. | 玛莎 很高兴你过得快乐 |
[39:31] | I don’t like to be a Grinch but | 我不想扫兴 但是 |
[39:34] | you’re preparing to make a last desperate stand for a lost cause. | 你正要为一个注定失败的事儿去孤注一掷 |
[39:37] | How many people get to do that? | 有多少人会那样做 |
[39:40] | We’re going to win, Thomas. | 托马斯 我们会胜利的 |
[39:41] | They won’t take London. | 他们不会占领伦敦的 |
[39:43] | How so? | 怎么会呢 |
[39:44] | They’ll be coming in with tanks and howitzers. | 他们是带着坦克和榴弹炮来的 |
[39:46] | You have rusty Brownings. | 你只有生锈了的布朗宁枪 |
[39:48] | London and the League are doomed. | 伦敦和联盟都在劫难逃了 |
[39:50] | Still working for the CIA, huh? | 你还在为中央情报局工作呢是吧 |
[39:51] | CIA? No. No. | 中央情报局吗 没有 不是的 |
[39:53] | I’m a Cultural Affairs Attache. | 我是名文化专员 |
[39:54] | When will you people do the right thing | 你们这些什么时候才能做点对的事 |
[39:55] | and step in to stop those fascist bastards? | 出手阻止那群法西斯混蛋呢 |
[39:58] | It’s not gonna happen, I’m afraid. | 我估计不会的 |
[40:00] | Then what are you gonna do? | 那你们准备做什么 |
[40:01] | Don’t say you. It’s not me. | 别说什么你们 不是我一个人 |
[40:02] | I’m not the United States Government. | 我又不是美国政府 |
[40:04] | We– They… | 我们 他们 |
[40:07] | They are staying neutral. | 他们保持中立 |
[40:09] | It’s not what I would do, but I’m not in charge. | 我不会那样做 但是我也并不负责 |
[40:12] | “I was only obeying orders!” | “我只是在服从命令而已” |
[40:14] | come on. That’s not fair. | 拜托 这不公平 |
[40:16] | So if America’s neutral, | 那么如果美国保持中立 |
[40:18] | then what have you come back for? | 那你回来是为了什么呢 |
[40:19] | To sit and watch? | 就坐在这里观看吗 |
[40:21] | Yeah. Pretty much. | 是的 差不多吧 |
[40:23] | I’m here as an observer. That’s–that’s all. | 我就是来观察的 仅此而已 |
[40:32] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:34] | I’m being a hard-ass. | 我太强硬了 |
[40:37] | I’ll stop. | 我到此为止啊 |
[40:58] | It’s good to see you, Thomas. | 见到你真高兴 托马斯 |
[41:02] | It’s good to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[41:05] | I don’t–I don’t know why, but… | 我… 我不知道为什么 但是 |
[41:12] | I do believe that… | 我想是因为 |
[41:16] | I actually missed you. | 我真的很想你 |
[41:20] | Well, have I missed you too, Martha. | 我也很想你 玛莎 |
[41:23] | And I hope that we can always be friends. | 我希望我们能一直做朋友 |
[41:29] | I hope so too. | 我也希望如此 |
[41:31] | That is to say, | 那个 |
[41:35] | the big news is, | 发生了一件大事 |
[41:38] | I’m engaged to be married. | 我订婚了 |
[41:42] | No kidding. | 不会吧 |
[41:45] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[41:49] | Why would we not be friends? | 我们为什么不能做朋友 |
[41:50] | Well, absolutely. That’s what I was hoping. | 当然 这正是我希望的 |
[41:53] | There is no reason. | 没理由不做朋友 |
[41:55] | Who’s the lucky gal? | 那个幸运的女孩是谁 |
[41:56] | Betsy Van Wyck. | 贝茜·范威克 |
[41:59] | I can see her now. | 我都能想象得出 |
[42:01] | Well, she is a fine young woman. | 她是个好姑娘 |
[42:04] | And it was the right thing to do. | 这么做是理所应当的 |
[42:06] | Things just happened before I was aware somehow. | 事情就这么自然而然地发生了 |
[42:09] | You poor sap. | 可怜的傻孩子 |
[42:11] | Look, I– | 听着 |
[42:12] | I know you deserve more of an explanation than that, | 我明白解释几句远远不够 |
[42:15] | but, frankly, I don’t have one. | 但老实说 我没有可说的 |
[42:17] | Why do I deserve an explanation? | 为什么我需要解释 |
[42:19] | I’ve forgotten all the constant questions. | 我忘了她会一直问个不停 |
[42:22] | We had a relationship, damn it. | 我们好过 该死 |
[42:23] | We made out. | 我们亲热过 |
[42:25] | I had your cock in my hand for maybe five seconds, | 我握着你的阴茎大概五秒钟 |
[42:27] | and then you got shot. | 你就射了 |
[42:29] | – That’s not a relationship. – Oh, well… | -那不算好过 -好吧 |
[42:31] | That’s a funny story. | 那只是个笑话 |
[42:33] | Well, names changed to protect the innocent, I hope. | 我希望改名是为了保护无辜的人 |
[42:36] | Hell no. | 才不是 |
[42:45] | So what’s up? | 所以是为了什么事 |
[42:47] | Up? | 什么 |
[42:48] | Well, you’re a CIA spy and you didn’t come here to get laid. | 你是中情局的间谍 你来这可不是为了上床 |
[42:52] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[42:55] | What do you think you could possibly tell me? | 你觉得你能告诉我些什么 |
[42:58] | There is a steamroller coming | 压路机马上开过来了 |
[43:00] | and you’re standing in the middle of the road | 而你还站在马路中间 |
[43:02] | with your damn eyes shut. | 闭着眼睛 |
[43:04] | What else do I need to know? | 我还需要知道什么 |
[43:05] | Where the door is. | 门在哪里 |
[43:06] | Martha, I’m your friend. | 玛莎 我是你的朋友 |
[43:09] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[43:10] | Well, as you can see, | 你也能看到 |
[43:12] | I’m perfectly happy. | 我非常开心 |
[43:16] | I know where the door is. | 我知道门在哪里 |
[43:20] | If you need anything that I can help you with, | 如果你需要我帮忙 |
[43:23] | I am always here for you… | 我一直在这里 |
[43:25] | as a friend. | 以朋友的身份 |
[43:29] | You be well, Thomas. | 保重 托马斯 |
[43:36] | We can sit here till next week. | 我们可以在这坐到下周 |
[43:38] | I’ve nowt else to do. | 我没别的事可做 |
[43:41] | All your friends have given us names. | 你那些朋友都把名字告诉我们了 |
[43:43] | They’re not my friends. | 他们不是我的朋友 |
[43:44] | Lone wolf, eh? | 独行侠啊 |
[43:47] | Do you smoke? | 抽烟吗 |
[43:49] | There’s Woodbines in the larder if you want one. | 你要想抽的话柜子里有几包伍德拜因 |
[43:51] | I don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟 |
[43:52] | There if you want one. | 以防万一 |
[43:56] | What kind of art do you do? | 你是搞什么艺术的 |
[43:59] | Pictures. | 画画 |
[44:00] | Of what? | 画什么 |
[44:02] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[44:06] | Ride your high horse if you like. | 你就好好摆架子吧 |
[44:09] | There’s been hundreds of proud little misses just like you | 像你这样傲气的小姑娘 |
[44:12] | come through here. | 进来的不在少数 |
[44:14] | Grist to the mill. | 多多益善 |
[44:16] | Now for the last time, | 现在问你最后一次 |
[44:18] | give us some names. | 把名字告诉我们 |
[44:20] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[44:22] | Do as you like. | 你随便吧 |
[44:24] | If I could do as I liked, | 我要是能随心所欲 |
[44:26] | I’d be an air hostess. | 我就会去当空姐 |
[44:28] | You’re seeing the world and you’re helping people at the same time. | 环游世界的同时还能帮助别人 |
[44:31] | But no such luck. | 但可惜没那么走运 |
[44:33] | I’m here, doing my job. | 我只能在这里 做我的工作 |
[44:36] | Do you see that? | 你明白吗 |
[44:37] | I see that you’re an unhappy woman. | 我能看出你是个不快乐的女人 |
[44:41] | And I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[44:47] | Not your place to forgive me, Pet. | 轮不到你来原谅我 宝贝 |
[45:02] | Alfie, a word. | 阿尔弗 方便说句话吗 |
[45:15] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[45:22] | Heard about what happened. | 我听说了 |
[45:24] | Shocking. | 可怕 |
[45:26] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[45:27] | A little deaf. | 有点聋 |
[45:28] | Any news on Salt? | 有索尔特的消息吗 |
[45:30] | He was seen back at Union HQ this morning. | 有人看见他今早回工会总部了 |
[45:33] | Hard at work, full of beans. | 埋头苦干 精神饱满 |
[45:36] | Who done it do you think? | 你认为是谁干的 |
[45:37] | Well, that would be my question to you. | 我正要问你这个问题 |
[45:41] | As of now, I couldn’t venture a guess, Mr. Aziz. | 到目前为止 我还不敢臆测 阿齐兹先生 |
[45:45] | There’s a hundred firms might have done it. | 有嫌疑的公司有上百家 |
[45:47] | I’ll put the feelers out, obviously. | 当然了 我会试探试探 |
[45:50] | This sort of malarkey hurts my business too. | 这种流言也会影响我的生意 |
[45:53] | Whoever they are, | 不管是谁 |
[45:54] | they knew when and where we were meeting. | 他们知道我们见面的时间和地点 |
[45:57] | You got a loose talker in your ranks. | 你的团队中有人走漏了风声 |
[45:59] | Large teams like yours, bound to happen. | 你们那种大团队肯定会出现这种问题 |
[46:01] | Who though? | 到底是谁 |
[46:03] | Who among all those I trust is capable of such a betrayal, hmm? | 他们都是我信任的人 谁会背叛我 |
[46:07] | I find myself taking it personally. | 我发现我太较真了 |
[46:09] | And I despise people who take things personally. | 而我讨厌较真的人 |
[46:17] | We was here. | 我们在这里 |
[46:19] | Ask anyone. | 问问看吧 |
[46:20] | I will. | 我会的 |
[46:22] | And I don’t like your high-handed manner, Mr. Aziz. | 我不喜欢你这种专横的态度 阿齐兹先生 |
[46:26] | Who’s capable of such a betrayal? | 谁能做出这种背叛的事 |
[46:29] | You mate, for one. | 朋友 你就是其中一个 |
[46:30] | You’ve done me wicked on several occasions. | 你有几次都对我很不仗义 |
[46:33] | How many poor bastards have you turned over in your time? | 你在位的时候让几个可怜的家伙翻了车 |
[46:36] | Untold. Do I lie? | 数不清 不是假话吧 |
[46:37] | No. | 不是 |
[46:38] | Well then. | 那好吧 |
[46:40] | And if you’re fool enough to move a high value asset | 你要是蠢到用一辆车和两个笨警察 |
[46:42] | with one car and two dim plods, that’s what you get. | 押解一个高价值人物的话 你活该这个下场 |
[46:45] | Turned over. | 翻车 |
[46:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[46:54] | Fault’s mine, and I’m seeking someone to blame. | 是我的错 我还在怪罪别人 |
[46:56] | I apologize for the accusation. | 我为我的指责道歉 |
[46:58] | Think nothing of it. | 别放在心上 |
[46:59] | I’m just extremely disappointed. | 我只是太失望了 |
[47:01] | Salt was a big fish. | 索尔特是条大鱼 |
[47:03] | Close to the leadership. | 接近领导层 |
[47:05] | That’s not what you told me. | 你可不是这么跟我说的 |
[47:06] | No. | 对 |
[47:08] | Your prices are quite high enough as it is. | 你的价格已经够高的了 |
[47:10] | Did he say anything interesting? | 他说什么值得注意的了吗 |
[47:13] | Like what? | 比如 |
[47:14] | I don’t know. Perhaps he mentioned something called Stormcloud? | 我哪知道 或许他提了什么暴风云之类的 |
[47:18] | Stormcloud? | 暴风云 |
[47:20] | No. What’s Stormcloud? | 没有 暴风云是什么 |
[47:22] | Probably nothing. Just rumors. | 可能没什么 传言而已 |
[47:55] | So, this is the silly girl that won’t talk to us, eh? | 这就是不肯开口的那个傻丫头 |
[47:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[48:00] | I like to sit down with our problem cases for a last interview | 我想在我们的问题案例进入系统之前 |
[48:04] | before they enter the system. | 跟他们坐下来最后谈一轮 |
[48:07] | Sometimes a calm fatherly chat can change minds. | 有时候 一场冷静的父爱谈话能够改变想法 |
[48:11] | I sense that may be possible with you, young lady. | 我感觉也许你就有可能 年轻的女士 |
[48:15] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[48:16] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[48:17] | Plucky! | 有胆量 |
[48:19] | Jolly good. | 真不错 |
[48:20] | I admire pluck. | 我喜欢胆子大的 |
[48:24] | Perhaps a quiet chat isn’t the thing. | 也许安静的谈话不好使 |
[48:30] | Take your clothes off. | 把衣服脱了 |
[48:33] | No. | 不 |
[48:34] | Do as you’re told. | 按要求做 |
[48:35] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[48:37] | Why are you doing this? Aren’t you ashamed? | 你为什么做这种事 你就羞愧吗 |
[48:39] | Sykes, what does the Code of Conduct stipulate? | 塞克斯 《行为准则》怎么规定的 |
[48:42] | Section 22B expressly allows nudity during coercive interviews. | 第22B明确表示强制审问中允许裸体 |
[48:47] | Nothing wrong with us. | 我们没有任何错 |
[48:50] | It’s you that’s wrong. | 有错的是你 |
[48:53] | Put the kettle on, would you, Bet? | 去倒点茶 贝特 |
[49:07] | Tell you what, sir… | 这样吧 长官 |
[49:12] | Why don’t you put the fucking kettle on?! | 你怎么不去倒茶呢 |
[49:14] | My God! No! | 天啊 不要 |
[49:16] | Stop! | 住手 |
[49:19] | Please stop! He’s dead! | 请你住手 他已经死了 |
[49:23] | Doctor, are you? | 你是医生吗 |
[49:27] | “Put the kettle on, Bet,” He says. | “去倒点茶 贝特”他说 |
[49:30] | I’m the fucking tea lady, am I? | 我他妈还称倒茶丫鬟了 |
[49:33] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[49:36] | That’s Captain Sykes to you. | 塞克斯上校在你眼里就这个身份 |
[49:56] | Captain Sykes, | 塞克斯上校 |
[49:58] | where you taking her? | 您要带她去哪 |
[50:00] | Hard case. | 疑难案件 |
[50:01] | Gaffer wants her in the annex. | 领导要把她关起来 |
[50:03] | Is he still in the interview suite? | 他还在审问室吗 |
[50:04] | I’ve got invoices here for him to sign. | 我这有发票等着他签 |
[50:06] | He’s having a snooze. | 他在打瞌睡 |
[50:07] | Long interview. | 审了很长时间 |
[50:09] | I’ll leave him be then. | 那我就不打扰他了 |
[50:10] | Best. | 那最好 |
[50:11] | All right then, you two, | 好了 你们两个 |
[50:12] | there’ll be a scone waiting for me when I get back | 我回来的时候要准备好司康饼 |
[50:14] | or I’ll know the reason why. | 不然我拿你俩是问 |
[50:16] | Not one of them shit scones, mind. | 别拿破烤饼糊弄我 记住了 |
[50:18] | One with currants. | 要带小葡萄干的 |
[50:22] | Cheeky. | 臭不要脸 |
[50:29] | Best find a bus stop then, eh? | 最好找个公交车站 |
[50:32] | What the fuck is happening? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[50:33] | Never you mind. | 你就别操心了 |
[50:50] | Hello, Sandra. | 你好 桑德拉 |
[50:51] | Nearly said a penny for your thoughts. | 差点想问问你在想什么 |
[50:52] | I know you hate it when I say that. | 我知道你不喜欢我问 |
[50:54] | I was thinking how smashing you look. | 我在想你看起来漂亮了 |
[50:57] | Is that a new dress? | 这条裙子是新的吗 |
[50:58] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[51:00] | Dad says it’s what pop singers are wearing these days. | 我爸说流行歌手现在都这么穿 |
[51:03] | I think I look like a tart. | 我觉得穿着像个荡妇 |
[51:05] | No, love, you don’t. | 不 亲爱的 你才不像 |
[51:07] | You couldn’t look like a tart if you tried. | 就算你有意 你也不像荡妇 |
[51:16] | Give us a song, would you? | 给我们唱首歌吧 |
[51:19] | You’re sending me away | 你这是打发我走 |
[51:20] | so you can talk businesswith that man coming over here, aren’t you? | 好跟朝这边走过来的人谈生意 对吧 |
[51:23] | I am. | 是的 |
[51:25] | Hate it when you do that. | 我讨厌你这样 |
[51:28] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[51:38] | Gully. | 格利 |
[51:39] | Alfie. | 阿尔弗 |
[51:40] | Please. | 请坐 |
[51:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:47] | High life, huh? | 歌舞升平 |
[51:50] | I’m proud of you, son. | 我为你骄傲 孩子 |
[51:52] | it’s all rented. | 都是租来的 |
[51:54] | Here. | 来 |
[51:57] | Lost comrades. | 敬牺牲的战友 |
[51:58] | We should be with them. | 我们应与他们同在 |
[52:00] | We will be. | 我们会的 |
[52:01] | But not quite yet. | 但现在还不行 |
[52:09] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[52:11] | Nice one. | 不错 |
[52:12] | Any trouble? | 遇上麻烦了吗 |
[52:14] | No. No. Salt paid up fair and square. | 没有 索尔特给了很公道的价钱 |
[52:17] | No haggling. | 没讨价还价 |
[52:18] | Odd bird. | 怪胎 |
[52:20] | Was he? | 是吗 |
[52:21] | I didn’t really get much of a chance to speak with him. | 我都没什么机会跟他说话 |
[52:24] | Turns out he’s top brass. | 原来他是个大头目 |
[52:26] | Close to the Union leadership. | 离工会领导层很近 |
[52:28] | We could have asked for twice what we got. | 我们本可以要双倍的价钱 |
[52:31] | Well, I’ll be damned, huh? | 真是没想到 |
[52:35] | Didn’t look like top brass, did he? | 他看着可不像大头目 |
[52:39] | Catering Corps type. | 负责吃喝拉撒的那种 |
[52:41] | Good luck to him. | 那就祝他好运了 |
[52:45] | Alfie, you and I should work together again. | 阿尔弗 你我应该再联手 |
[52:48] | Nah. | 算了 |
[52:50] | That was a one-off, Gully. | 这就是一锤子买卖 格利 |
[52:52] | I got enough cash now to get the fuck out of here. | 我已经攒够钱离开这里了 |
[52:55] | Jumping from the sinking ship, eh? | 跳离沉舟 |
[52:58] | Aren’t you? | 你不也是吗 |
[53:00] | Heavens no. | 才不 |
[53:02] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[53:03] | I love a crisis. | 我就喜欢危机 |
[53:08] | Shame you’re going, huh? | 你要走了真是可惜 |
[53:09] | It’s good to work with men that you can trust. | 能和值得信任的人合作很愉快 |
[53:14] | I mean, really trust. | 我是说真正信任 |
[53:18] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[53:59] | Eleven seconds. | 11秒 |
[54:01] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[54:03] | But look at his face. | 但是看看他的脸 |
[54:05] | Unsightly. | 惨不忍睹 |
[54:07] | Consider the visual impact. | 算是视觉冲击 |
[54:09] | If the Stormcloud Project is put into action, | 如果暴风云项目要投入实践 |
[54:11] | it must seem efficient and humane. | 就必须高效而又有人性 |
[54:14] | Casualties must look as if they died peacefully. | 死者必须看上去死得很安详 |
[54:20] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |