时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The Raven Union is going | 渡鸦工会 |
[00:06] | to attack London before the year’s out. | 会在年底前袭击伦敦 |
[00:08] | There will be a proper argy-bargy. | 会有一场大仗 |
[00:11] | Fuck off, mate. | 滚开 |
[00:14] | The Union have the regular army on their side. | 工会有正规军队支持他们 |
[00:17] | They have tanks, artillery | 他们有坦克 大炮和人力 |
[00:19] | and man power, and they’re up against… | 他们面对的是缺乏武装 |
[00:21] | …poorly armed, poorly-led civilians. | 缺乏领导的平民 |
[00:23] | We’re charging you with… subversion | 给你们的罪名 是煽动破坏 |
[00:27] | and conspiring to commit violent acts. | 密谋暴力事件 |
[00:31] | Take your clothes off. | 把衣服脱了 |
[00:33] | Tell you what, sir… | 这样吧 长官 |
[00:36] | This is the chap. | 这个人 |
[00:37] | Colonel John Salt of the Union Militia. | 联盟民兵的约翰·索尔特 |
[00:40] | Before the war, I worked at a place | 战争爆发前 |
[00:42] | we called Room 101. | 我在一个被称为101室的敌方工作 |
[00:44] | A torture chamber really. | 就是一个刑讯室 |
[00:47] | When you’re ready, mate. | 你们何时准备好 |
[00:48] | We’re in a bit of a hurry. | 我们有点赶时间 |
[00:49] | Best find the bus stop then, eh? | 最好找个公交车站 |
[00:52] | It’s good to see you, Thomas. | 见到你真高兴 托马斯 |
[00:53] | The big news is, I’m engaged. | 发生了一件大事 我订婚了 |
[00:56] | Oh, no kidding. | 不会吧 |
[00:58] | Goodbye, young man. | 再见了 年轻人 |
[01:00] | Perhaps we’ll meet again. | 也许我们会再见面的 |
[01:02] | You know me, I love a crisis. | 你了解我 我就喜欢危机 |
[01:24] | London, rejoice! | 高兴点 伦敦 |
[01:27] | Final victory of the Raven Union is near. | 渡鸦工会的胜利就在眼前 |
[01:31] | With the might of the armed forces on our side, | 有了我方强大的武装力量 |
[01:36] | we will triumph over the English League | 我们定能战胜英格兰联盟 |
[01:39] | and their young Queen. | 和他们年轻的女王 |
[01:42] | The leftist factions still tyrannize… | 左派继续其专横的统治 |
[01:47] | Hello, Martha. | 玛莎 |
[01:48] | Glad to see you amusing yourself. | 见到你这样自娱自乐真高兴 |
[01:51] | We have time on our hands. | 放心 我们时间很充裕 |
[01:53] | The Union just lob the occasional mortar. | 我猜 工会想随便扔几个迫击炮 |
[01:56] | Waiting for us to surrender, I guess. | 然后等着我们投降 |
[01:58] | How I wish we could do that. | 我也希望我们能如此 |
[02:00] | Surrender. | 投降 |
[02:01] | The very word sounds delicious. | 每个字都充满诱惑 |
[02:04] | News of Salt’s escape reached you I expect. | 我想你应该知道索尔特逃了的消息 |
[02:07] | It did. | 知道 |
[02:07] | I’m sorry to waste all your good work. | 抱歉辜负了你那么多努力 |
[02:09] | Entirely my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[02:11] | What went wrong? | 哪里出问题了 |
[02:12] | Sad to say, I’m about 87% sure | 很难说 不过我基本确定 |
[02:14] | we were set up by Alfred Pennyworth. | 我们被阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯摆了一道 |
[02:17] | The lousy son of a bitch. | 那个狗娘养的混蛋 |
[02:18] | A useful man you know to be untrustworthy | 知道一个可用的人不可信 |
[02:20] | is better than no man at all. | 总比什么都不知道强 |
[02:22] | I don’t know about that. | 我毫不知情 |
[02:24] | Talking of useful men, | 说起可用的能人 |
[02:25] | I hear you ran into an old friend of ours. | 我听说你碰到了我们一个老朋友 |
[02:28] | Oh. Oh, yes, yes. Yeah, Thomas Wayne came by. | 没错 托马斯·韦恩来了 |
[02:31] | How is the rascal? | 这个混蛋怎么来了 |
[02:34] | That’s why you came all the way out here to see me. | 这就是你想法设法来这找我的真实原因吧 |
[02:37] | Heh. I do try to avoid front lines if I can. | 我只是尽自己所能避免前线发生问题 |
[02:39] | Since when are you spying on me, Victor? | 维克托 你从何时起开始监视我的 |
[02:41] | – Please. – Seriously. | -算了吧 -必须如实回答 |
[02:42] | Seriously, Martha, get a grip. | 玛莎 冷静点 |
[02:44] | We were following Thomas Wayne. | 我们是在跟踪托马斯·韦恩 |
[02:47] | Right. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[02:49] | Paranoia. | 是我偏执多疑 |
[02:50] | I know the feeling. | 我懂你的感受 |
[02:52] | Thomas Wayne was fine and dandy. | 托马斯·韦恩是个很好的人 |
[02:55] | Blooming. What d’you want to know? | 关于他 你想知道些什么 |
[03:00] | Still with the same company, is he? | 他还和我们在一个阵营吧 |
[03:02] | Yup. | 对 |
[03:04] | And the company says fuck liberty and democracy, | 他的上头说什么该死的民主和自由 |
[03:07] | they’re staying neutral. | 他们保持中立 |
[03:08] | Of course they are. And that doesn’t mean | 他们当然会如此 但这并不意味着 |
[03:10] | we shouldn’t cultivate their friendship. | 我们不需要和他们搞好关系 |
[03:11] | – I hope you were friendly. – Friendly? No. | -我希望你们能友好共处 -友好 不可能的 |
[03:16] | – No? – I told him to take a hike. | -不可能吗 -我让他滚了 |
[03:19] | Why on earth did you do that? | 你为何要这么做 |
[03:21] | He only came by to snoop around. | 他只是来打探消息的 |
[03:23] | Fuck him and fuck the CIA. | 去他妈的托马斯·韦恩 去他妈的中情局 |
[03:24] | My dear Martha, you must tell him | 亲爱的玛莎 你必须告诉他 |
[03:26] | he need not hike anywhere on your account. | 他无需因你的缘故离开 |
[03:28] | The hell I will. | 我凭什么这么告诉他 |
[03:32] | I gather he’s engaged to be married. | 我猜他订婚了 |
[03:35] | What of it? | 那又怎样 |
[03:36] | Perhaps, and I tread lightly here, | 或许吧 我斗胆说 |
[03:40] | perhaps his engagement has peeved you, somehow? | 是不是他订婚让你不高兴了 |
[03:43] | I’m not the slightest bit peeved. | 我才没有生气 |
[03:46] | Uh– Okay, yeah, I’m peeved. | 没错 我就是很生气 |
[03:51] | I’m peeved because he and his paymasters | 我生气是因为 他和他上司 |
[03:53] | are standing by and letting fascists take over this country. | 冷漠旁观 放任法西斯侵入我们国家 |
[03:56] | And we, Martha, must do our best | 玛莎 我们必须竭尽全力 |
[03:57] | to encourage them not to do that. | 让他们不要这么做 |
[04:00] | For liberty and democracy and all that. | 为了自由民主什么的 |
[04:04] | It’s your duty. | 这是你的职责 |
[04:18] | What are you looking at? | 你瞅什么 |
[04:24] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[04:27] | Wherever this bus goes. | 来了公交车的话 |
[04:28] | If it ever comes. | 公交车去哪我们就去哪 |
[04:30] | Then we’ll see. | 等我们离开这附近 |
[04:32] | Just so long as we’re out of the immediate vicinity. | 我们再做打算 |
[04:36] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[04:38] | – You can’t. – Why not? | -不行 -为什么 |
[04:41] | First place they’ll be looking for you. | 他们要找你的话 那是第一个搜寻地点 |
[04:43] | Looking for me? | 找我吗 |
[04:46] | Slow as paint. | 你反射弧真长 |
[04:48] | You’re lucky you’ve got me watching out for you. | 遇到我负责监视你 你真是三生有幸 |
[04:51] | If I let you go off on your own, | 如果我让你自己走 |
[04:53] | you’ll be caught, and they’ll blame you | 你会被抓回来 他们会把杀死 |
[04:55] | for killing Major Sutcliffe and they’ll hang you. | 萨克利夫少校的罪名归到你身上 绞死你 |
[04:58] | Now, you’re with me until I get this sorted. | 你现在要一直跟着我 直到一切都解决 |
[05:02] | Sorted? How? | 怎么解决 |
[05:05] | Lord Harwood’s a close personal friend of mine. | 哈伍德勋爵是我的好朋友 |
[05:09] | Soon as I tell him what’s occurred, | 只要我告诉他发生了什么事 |
[05:11] | he’ll have it all expunged. | 他就会清除一切 |
[05:13] | That’s the technical word for it. | 那是专业术语 |
[05:16] | Expunged. | 清除 |
[05:18] | Lord Harwood? | 哈伍德勋爵 |
[05:20] | A friend of yours? | 是你的朋友 |
[05:22] | You’re looking at me like I’m a liar. | 你的表情好像我在说谎似的 |
[05:25] | No. | 没有 |
[05:26] | If you say it’s so. | 如果你说是 那就是 |
[05:27] | He made me a captain, got me this job. | 他让我当上校 给了我这份工作 |
[05:31] | If there’s owt he can do for me, his Lordship’ll do it. | 任何能为我做的事 勋爵都会去做 |
[05:37] | Fuck’s sake, gloomy guts. | 我的老天 真扫兴 |
[05:40] | Time was you were banged up naked with a cock in your face. | 之前你全身赤裸 被人逼着吹箫 |
[05:44] | Look at you now. | 看看你现在 |
[05:45] | I’m cold. | 我很冷 |
[05:46] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你怎么不早说 |
[05:49] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[05:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:53] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[05:55] | Give us your coat. | 把你的外套给我们 |
[05:57] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[05:59] | Your coat, man. | 你的外套 男人 |
[06:01] | My coat? | 我的外套 |
[06:03] | I don’t– What? | 我不… 什么 |
[06:09] | Give us. Your coat. | 把你的外套给我们 |
[06:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:29] | Well, where’s this fucking bus? | 这破巴士怎么还没来 |
[06:36] | 德莱尼 售票处 | |
[06:46] | Love, thank you. | 亲爱的 谢谢你 |
[06:50] | Get another one. | 你再拿一瓶 |
[07:00] | America. | 美国 |
[07:01] | America. | 美国 |
[07:04] | When? | 什么时候走 |
[07:05] | Lot of pay-offs to make, | 要付很多钱 |
[07:06] | but we should be underway end of next week. | 但我们下周末应该就能开始办理了 |
[07:09] | When do we tell Chadley and the staff? | 我们什么时候告诉查德雷和其他员工 |
[07:12] | We don’t. | 不告诉他们 |
[07:13] | We’ll leave ’em a note and some cash. | 我们给他们留张纸条和一点现金 |
[07:15] | Walk away without saying goodbye? | 不道别就走吗 |
[07:17] | That’s cold. | 太无情了 |
[07:18] | It’s just good sense. | 这样做明智 |
[07:20] | If we tell the staff, | 如果我们和员工们说 |
[07:21] | it’s as good as telling the whole city we’re leaving. | 就等于告诉全城我们要走了 |
[07:23] | We are leaving. | 我们是要走了 |
[07:24] | People will say we’re running away. | 人们会说我们跑路了 |
[07:26] | We are running away. | 我们的确是要跑路 |
[07:27] | We’re not running away, we’re moving on. | 我们不是跑路 而是开始新生活 |
[07:29] | Since when d’you care what other people say? | 你什么时候在乎别人的看法了 |
[07:32] | I don’t. | 我不在乎 |
[07:34] | I just don’t want any aggravation, that’s all. | 我只是不想让事情恶化下去而已 |
[07:36] | Surprise is always the best strategy. | 出其不意总是最好的策略 |
[07:38] | True. Especially when you’re running away. | 没错 尤其是在跑路的时候 |
[07:42] | But you’ll tell Sandra you’re leavin’, eh? | 但是你会和桑德拉说你要走吧 |
[07:46] | When the time’s right. | 时间成熟的时候会的 |
[07:49] | I feel bad for her. Poor wee thing. | 我替她感到难过 可怜的小娇娘 |
[07:52] | Fuck’s sake, Daveboy. | 行了 戴维仔 |
[07:54] | He feels bad too. | 他也觉得难过 |
[07:57] | I feel great, thank you very much. | 我感觉很好 谢谢你们 |
[08:00] | We’re making a fresh start. | 我们要重新开始 |
[08:02] | New horizons. | 开启新天地 |
[08:04] | Stands to reason there’ll be hard choices along the way. | 毫无疑问 一路上一定会有些艰难的抉择 |
[08:09] | Here’s to hard choices then? | 那就敬艰难的抉择一杯吧 |
[08:11] | Hard choices. | 敬艰难的抉择 |
[08:12] | Hard choices. | 敬艰难的抉择 |
[09:09] | Sod it. | 去死吧 |
[09:11] | Lines are down. | 线路断了 |
[09:13] | What’ll we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[09:14] | I’m thinking. | 我正在想 |
[09:16] | I’m tired. I can’t walk anymore. | 我很累 走不动了 |
[09:20] | We’ll have to hide somewhere | 在我联系上勋爵之前 |
[09:21] | until I can talk to his Lordship. | 我们必须躲起来 |
[09:24] | Word of what we’ve done will be all over by now. | 据说我们所做的事现在应该告一段落了 |
[09:26] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[09:29] | Stop moaning. | 不要再抱怨了 |
[09:33] | Come on. | 快走 |
[09:42] | There we are then. | 我们就在这里了 |
[09:44] | Nice and cozy? | 温暖舒适吧 |
[09:49] | It’ll do. | 将就一下吧 |
[09:53] | I’ll try his Lordship again later | 我一会儿再去找勋爵 |
[09:56] | and the phones’ll work… | 电话通了 |
[09:59] | …and we’ll be right as rain. | 然后就雨过天晴了 |
[10:11] | Have you ever been to Liverpool, Jimmy? | 你去过利物浦吗 吉米 |
[10:13] | Can’t say that I have. | 没去过 |
[10:14] | Ghastly place. | 令人反感的地方 |
[10:16] | But I like the people though. | 但是我喜欢那里的人 |
[10:18] | Amusing. | 风趣 |
[10:20] | Stubborn. | 固执 |
[10:23] | I wish to God they would surrender. | 我向上帝祈祷他们会投降 |
[10:25] | All of them. Manchester, London. | 全都投降 曼彻斯特和伦敦 |
[10:28] | Horrors they would save us from. | 他们会把我们从恐怖之中解救出来 |
[10:31] | Well, you know they won’t, old girl. | 你知道他们不会的 大姐 |
[10:33] | Not yet. | 暂时还不会 |
[10:35] | One last fierce assault should break them. | 再来一次猛攻应该就能击溃他们了 |
[10:39] | – They leave us no choice. – Now, there are always choices. | -他们让我们别无选择 -选择一直都有 |
[10:43] | Salt, it’s good to have you back on the job. | 索尔特 你能回来工作真的太好了 |
[10:46] | What would we do without you? | 没有你我们怎么办 |
[10:48] | What d’you got for us today? | 今天有什么要汇报的 |
[10:49] | Good morning, your Lordship. | 早上好 勋爵 |
[10:50] | Mrs. Gaunt. | 冈特女士 |
[10:51] | I have the results of the latest Stormcloud tests. | 我拿到了最新的暴风云测试结果 |
[10:55] | Well, I’ll– I’ll look at those later. | 晚点我再看 |
[10:58] | Stormcloud tests? That sounds intriguing. | 暴风云测试 听起来很有趣 |
[11:00] | Well, it’s all very speculative. You know these boffins. | 现在还是推测性阶段 你知道这些科学家的 |
[11:03] | On what are they speculating? | 他们在推测些什么 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry, sir. I assumed Mrs. Gaunt knew. | 抱歉 先生 我以为冈特女士知道了 |
[11:09] | Never mind, Salt. | 没关系 索尔特 |
[11:12] | It’s all top secret stuff. | 这些都是机密 |
[11:16] | Top secret, from me? | 机密 连我也不能知道吗 |
[11:18] | These things have to be kept close. | 这些事必须要保密 |
[11:19] | Strictly need to know basis. | 严格限制知晓范围 |
[11:21] | I need to know. | 我要知道 |
[11:24] | It’s chemicals. | 是化学品 |
[11:27] | – Chemicals? – Yes. | -化学品 -是的 |
[11:29] | Gases and so forth. | 气体之类的 |
[11:31] | Salt can fill you in on all the details. | 索尔特可以把所有细节告诉你 |
[11:33] | But I say it’s all very speculative. | 但我说了现在还是推测性阶段 |
[11:35] | You mean poisonous gases? | 你是说毒气吗 |
[11:36] | For God’s sake, woman, we’re at war. | 我的天 女人 我们在打仗 |
[11:38] | You want choices? Well, here’s a damn choice. | 你要选择吗 现在就给你一个选择 |
[11:48] | Well, Colonel Salt, | 索尔特上校 |
[11:50] | tell me about these ‘speculative’ gases of yours. | 把你这些推测性毒气的事告诉我 |
[11:54] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[11:55] | The science department reports | 科学部门报告说 |
[11:57] | the latest tests of the prototype are promising, | 在反应时间和尸检报告方面 |
[12:00] | as regards reaction time and post mortem presentation. | 最新的原型测试很有希望 |
[12:05] | I have the numbers here if you’d like to look at them. | 如果你想看的话 我这里有数据 |
[12:08] | And what, in God’s name, is post mortem presentation? | 尸检报告是什么东西 |
[12:13] | How the victims look after death. | 死者死后的样子 |
[12:15] | An important metric. | 一项重要的指标 |
[12:19] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[12:31] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[12:33] | You needn’t give me a lecture. You’re right. | 你不必对我说教 你说得对 |
[12:35] | This won’t do. | 这样不行 |
[12:37] | Promise me to put an end to this monstrosity. | 答应我结束这些暴行 |
[12:40] | The boffins come up with this clever stuff | 科学家们想到了这个妙招 |
[12:42] | and it’s hard not to get drawn in. | 很难不被吸引过去 |
[12:43] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[12:45] | There is a moral argument to be made. | 这当中有道德上的争论 |
[12:50] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:53] | In cold numbers of human death and injury caused, | 单从死亡和受伤人数来看 |
[12:56] | gas is actually no worse than aerial bombing and artillery. | 毒气和空中轰炸以及火炮攻击如出一辙 |
[12:59] | Except there’s no structural damage. See, that’s the thing. | 除了没有器官上的损伤 这是关键点 |
[13:02] | No, Jimmy. That is not the thing. | 不 吉米 这不是关键点 |
[13:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:09] | It won’t do. I’ll put a stop to it. | 这样不行 我会停止这个计划 |
[13:11] | I’ll– I will. | 我会的 |
[13:16] | No, it is not famine… | 不 使人类堕落的 |
[13:18] | or disease that will bring humanity low. | 不是饥荒 也不是疾病 |
[13:21] | It is not Lord Harwood and his fascist cronies. | 不是哈伍德勋爵和他的法西斯亲信 |
[13:25] | – We’ll see them off. – What are you watching? | -我们会赶走他们的 -你在看什么 |
[13:28] | – The nuclear bomb, my friends. – It was cowboys. | -而是核弹 朋友们 -刚才在播牛仔 |
[13:31] | That’s the enemy. | 这才是敌人 |
[13:34] | They say the bomb brings peace. | 人们说炸弹能带来和平 |
[13:37] | Those are the dread– | 这些才是可怕的… |
[13:41] | – Cup of tea? – I’m having a sherry. | -喝茶吗 -我在喝雪莉酒 |
[13:44] | I’ll put the kettle on. I’ve got good news. | 我去烧点水 我有好消息 |
[13:47] | What’s that then? | 什么好消息 |
[13:51] | – We’ve got the money. – What money? | -我们有钱了 -什么钱 |
[13:53] | We’ve got enough money now for the bribes | 我们现在有足够的钱行贿 |
[13:55] | and the transit papers and the visas. | 办理过境证件和签证 |
[13:58] | We’re going to America, Mom. | 我们要去美国了 妈 |
[13:59] | A new life. | 开始新生活 |
[14:01] | Just now on the telly, | 电视刚刚在说 |
[14:03] | a man in America died from a bear having a go at him. | 有个人在美国被熊攻击而死 |
[14:07] | They get up to all sorts, the animals over there. | 那里到处都是各种各样的动物 |
[14:09] | Not everywhere. | 不是所有的地方 |
[14:11] | Not in the cities. | 城里没有 |
[14:14] | I keep telling you I’m not going | 我一直跟你说我不去 |
[14:15] | and you keep acting as though you can’t hear me. | 你一直装作听不见我说的话 |
[14:19] | “A new life,” He says. What am I going to do with a new life? | 他说开始新生活 我要怎么开始新生活 |
[14:21] | Well, I’m not gonna leave you here, am I? | 我是不会把你丢在这里的 |
[14:23] | What if the neighbors came round and saw you like this? | 如果邻居来看到你这个样子怎么办 |
[14:28] | Like what? | 我什么样子 |
[14:29] | There’s cobwebs on the mantel | 壁炉架上有蜘蛛网 |
[14:30] | and you’re on the sherry and chips | 你边喝雪莉酒边吃薯片 |
[14:31] | watching Bonanza. | 在看《伯南扎的牛仔》 |
[14:34] | If Dad was here he’d say, | 如果老爸还在 |
[14:35] | “Where’s your gumption, Mother?” | 他会说你精力十足的样子哪去了 孩子他妈 |
[14:37] | He’d say, “Pull your socks up.” | 他会说 你要振作起来[穿袜子] |
[14:38] | And I’d tell him where to shove his bloody socks. | 我会告诉他该把袜子塞在哪 |
[14:41] | And bugger the neighbors! | 叫邻居们给我滚蛋 |
[14:45] | They point at me and whisper. | 他们指着我 嚼舌根 |
[14:48] | There’s her whose son killed his father. | 就是她儿子亲手杀死了自己父亲 |
[14:51] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[14:52] | I can’t even look at you without thinking about what happened. | 我现在看着你就会想到发生的事 |
[15:05] | That’s all in the past, Mom. | 这些都已经过去了 妈 |
[15:10] | We have to try to move forward. | 我们必须尽量开始新生活 |
[15:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:16] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该这么说 |
[15:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:20] | That’s alright, Mom. | 没事 妈 |
[15:27] | I don’t want to move forward, Alfie. | 我不想开始新生活 阿尔弗 |
[15:31] | I just want to end my life here, | 我只想在这里终结一生 |
[15:34] | and sooner rather than later. | 越快越好 |
[15:37] | In a place I’m used to. | 在我熟悉的地方 |
[15:47] | Least said soonest mended? | 是少说为妙对吧 |
[15:56] | I’ll put the kettle on. | 我去烧点水 |
[16:24] | Pleasure to see you, ma’am. | 很高兴见到你 长官 |
[16:26] | What brings you to London? | 什么风把你吹伦敦来了 |
[16:27] | The food. | 因为美食 |
[16:29] | Don’t get me started. | 别跟我提这个 |
[16:31] | I’m on route to Moscow. Figure I’d stop by. | 我正要去莫斯科 顺道过来 |
[16:34] | There’s a project underway that’s best discussed face to face. | 有个项目正在进行 我们最好面对面谈 |
[16:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[16:39] | We have a problem with the hydrogen bomb. | 氢弹出现了问题 |
[16:42] | Well, it’s a great product, but the public don’t like it. | 那是个好东西 但是大众不喜欢 |
[16:45] | Image wise, the nuclear disarmament folks | 好好想想 核裁军那些人 |
[16:47] | have done a darn good job of painting us as greedy warmongers. | 成功地把我们描绘成了贪婪的好战份子 |
[16:51] | We’re over it. | 我们要反击 |
[16:53] | We’re going to start kicking some public relations butt. | 我们要开始和公众打通一下关系 |
[16:57] | It sounds like an idea. | 听起来可行 |
[17:00] | The top anti-nuclear campaigner in England is Archbishop Potter, | 英格兰联盟的首相波特大主教 |
[17:05] | Prime Minister of The English League. | 是英国反核运动领袖 |
[17:07] | Now, he’s got beaucoup moral authority, | 他的道德权威深入人心 |
[17:10] | and he is highly problematic to kill. | 想要杀掉他难如登天 |
[17:13] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[17:15] | Take away his moral authority, I suppose. | 剥夺他的道德权威吧 |
[17:19] | Can you say that with a smile? | 你说这句话的时候能笑笑吗 |
[17:21] | Do I have to? | 有必要吗 |
[17:23] | Politics is dirty, Thomas. | 政治很黑暗 托马斯 |
[17:25] | You got to enjoy playing in the dirt. | 你要享受在暗处出招的乐趣 |
[17:28] | I follow policy directives. | 我遵照政策行事 |
[17:30] | Whether or not I enjoy the task. | 不管我是否喜欢这个任务 |
[17:35] | I’m glad to hear you say so. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[17:38] | I haven’t gotten to the part you really won’t enjoy. | 我还没说到你真正不喜欢的部分呢 |
[17:47] | Hello, Alfie. | 你好啊 阿尔弗 |
[17:48] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[17:50] | Join us. | 坐下跟我们喝一杯吧 |
[17:51] | I wanted a word with your girl here, | 我想和你的姑娘说两句话 |
[17:52] | but I can come back later if you’re busy. | 如果你们在忙 我可以晚点来 |
[17:54] | Nah, we’re just talking a bit of business. | 没 我们只是在聊点正事而已 |
[17:56] | I was just saying to Sand here, | 我刚才在和桑德说 |
[17:58] | I’ve been in discussions with the manager of the Hippodrome. | 我一直在和竞技场的经理商量 |
[18:00] | He’s figured of offering her a shot as an opening act. | 他打算给她一次公开表演的机会 |
[18:03] | Nice. | 那很好 |
[18:04] | We’ve got to choose the right repertoire, | 我们必须选择合适的保留剧目 |
[18:06] | you know, work on her stagecraft as we call it, | 正如我们所说的 训练她的舞台表演 |
[18:09] | but things are looking really good. | 但是一切都很顺利 |
[18:11] | Dad says we have to strike while the iron’s hot | 老爸说我们必须趁热打铁 |
[18:13] | and all that– I don’t think I’m ready. | 但我想我还没准备好 |
[18:16] | Give over. Look at you. | 别这么说 看看你 |
[18:19] | You’re beautiful, you sing like a fucking bird, | 你这么美 歌声如黄莺 |
[18:21] | what more could you want, am I right? | 这已经足够了 我说得对吧 |
[18:23] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[18:25] | Sky’s the limit, Sands. | 前途不可限量 桑德 |
[18:29] | Right, I’ll leave you two lovebirds to it. | 我让你们两个小情侣好好聊聊吧 |
[18:31] | Gotta piss. Me bladder’s like a prune these days. | 我要去尿 膀胱变得越来越小了 |
[18:34] | Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 不要做越轨的事 |
[18:36] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[18:41] | Go on then. | 说吧 |
[18:42] | What? | 什么 |
[18:43] | You wanted a word. | 你想聊聊 |
[18:45] | Right. Yeah, I do. | 对 是的 |
[18:46] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[18:47] | I won’t give you the elbow when I’m rich and famous, | 等我风光有钱后 我是不会看不起你的 |
[18:49] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你是担心这个的话 |
[18:51] | That’s, that’s good. Yeah, no, it’s some– | 没关系 不 是别的事 |
[18:53] | You can be my bodyguard. | 你可以当我的保镖 |
[18:55] | We’ll be flying around in airplanes and that. | 我们会坐飞机到处飞的 |
[18:56] | It’ll be ever so glamorous. | 光鲜亮丽 |
[18:58] | – Sounds nice. – Well, you know me, I’m loyal. | -听着很不错 -你了解我的 我很专一 |
[19:02] | Yeah, you are. | 是的 |
[19:07] | Why you looking sad? | 你为什么一脸难过 |
[19:09] | I’m not, I’m just thinking… | 我没有 我只是在想… |
[19:14] | What the fuck’s he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[19:16] | – Who? – Thomas Wayne. | -谁 -托马斯·韦恩 |
[19:19] | I, I better go and say hello. | 我最好过去打个招呼 |
[19:22] | We’ll talk later, yeah? | 我们晚点再聊好吗 |
[19:33] | Mr. Wayne? | 韦恩先生 |
[19:37] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[19:39] | What a– What a pleasant surprise. | 没想到在这见到你 |
[19:45] | You work here? | 你在这上班吗 |
[19:46] | It’s my club. | 这是我的俱乐部 |
[19:51] | Wow, that’s excellent. | 真是厉害 |
[19:53] | You’re doing very well then. Bravo. | 你现在做得风生水起 很好 |
[19:55] | You were home in the States. | 你不是回美国了吗 |
[19:57] | Well, I was. | 是的 |
[19:59] | I’m back. | 我又回来了 |
[20:00] | Welcome back then, I suppose. | 那么欢迎你回来 |
[20:02] | Thomas, my dear, how are you? | 托马斯 亲爱的 你好吗 |
[20:05] | Hello, I’m Aleister Crowley. | 你好 我叫阿莱斯特·克劳利 |
[20:07] | Alfred Pennyworth. | 我叫阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[20:08] | The notorious Alfred Pennyworth. | 臭名昭著的阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[20:11] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 你的事我听说了不少 |
[20:14] | What a lovely place you have. | 你的俱乐部很不错 |
[20:16] | I thought you’d look more butch. | 我以为你会长得更粗矿 |
[20:18] | You’re so young and pretty. | 你如此年轻帅气 |
[20:22] | Alright. | 还行 |
[20:23] | Nice to meet you, Mr. Crowley. | 很高兴认识你 克劳利先生 |
[20:25] | – Sheri… – Yes, Alfie. | -雪莉 -在 阿尔弗 |
[20:27] | Take good care of these gentlemen for me. | 替我好好照顾这两位先生 |
[20:29] | Mr. Wayne’s an old friend. | 韦恩先生是老朋友 |
[20:31] | Will do, Alfie. | 好的 阿尔弗 |
[20:33] | Gentlemen… | 两位先生 |
[20:34] | Come with me. | 请跟我来 |
[20:40] | Here we are. | 两位请坐 |
[20:41] | What can I get you? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[20:42] | Gin and tonic, please, my dear. | 请给我一杯金汤力 亲爱的 |
[20:46] | – A glass of milk. – Sure. | -一杯牛奶 -好 |
[20:51] | You might have chosen a more discreet place to meet. | 你可以挑一个没这么显眼的地方见面的 |
[20:54] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:56] | Tout le monde gathers here. | 大家都上这来 |
[20:58] | One might bump into anyone without arousing suspicion. | 在这遇到任何人都不会引人猜疑的 |
[21:02] | What can I do for you, Thomas? | 我有什么能为你效劳的吗 托马斯 |
[21:04] | I was surprised to hear from you. | 我很惊讶你会来找我 |
[21:07] | We parted in such acrimony. | 我们上次分别时发生了不小的争执 |
[21:10] | Yeah, I was surprised myself. | 我自己也感到很惊讶 |
[21:15] | My superiors have a proposal for you. | 我的上级有个提议 |
[21:19] | You have superiors? You astonish me. | 你有上级吗 你真是让我惊讶不已 |
[21:22] | Tell all. | 说吧 |
[21:25] | We gather you’re very well connected inside the Raven Union. | 我们猜想你在渡鸦社内部人脉甚广 |
[21:28] | You gather correctly. | 你们猜想得没错 |
[21:29] | But… | 但是 |
[21:31] | you’re held at arms length, in the shadows. | 你身在暗处 与之保持距离 |
[21:35] | Because you do the squalid things | 因为你会做一些 |
[21:37] | that other people find repugnant. | 其他人厌恶的卑鄙之事 |
[21:41] | A sort of carrion bird. | 坐享渔翁之利 |
[21:45] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[21:46] | I’m loving the proposal so far. | 到目前为止 我喜欢这个提议 |
[21:51] | A close friendship with a U.S. agency | 与美国机构成为密友 |
[21:55] | would elevate your status inside the Union, would it not? | 会提升你在渡鸦社的地位 对吗 |
[21:58] | You intrigue me. Go on. | 你激起了我的兴趣 继续说 |
[22:02] | If a particular individual, | 如果某个人 |
[22:07] | identified as harmful to Anglo-American relations, | 认定为危害到了英美关系 |
[22:09] | if that person suffered some sort of… | 如果这个人因为受到丑闻的 |
[22:13] | scandal, | 迫害 |
[22:15] | driving them from public life… | 而远离公众视线 |
[22:19] | Langley would find a way of showing gratitude. | 兰利会想办法表达感激之情 |
[22:25] | I accept your proposal. | 我接受你的提议 |
[22:28] | Who’s my pigeon? | 我的待宰鸽子是谁 |
[22:32] | Archbishop Potter. | 波特大主教 |
[22:40] | Archbishop Potter? | 波特大主教 |
[22:45] | Prime Minister of the English League. | 英格兰联盟首相 |
[22:49] | Pillar of morality. | 道德支柱 |
[22:55] | Difficult, but not impossible. | 有难度 但并不是不可能 |
[22:59] | Consider it done. | 包在我身上 |
[23:02] | I’m sorry that you’re so personally conflicted. | 很抱歉你如此矛盾纠结 |
[23:05] | My personal feelings are neither here nor there. | 我个人的感情无关紧要 |
[23:08] | I have only one condition. | 我只有一个条件 |
[23:11] | Don’t give me any of your soul selling drivel. | 别跟我说那些出卖灵魂的废话 |
[23:14] | No, no, you’ve already sold your soul. | 不不 你已经出卖了灵魂 |
[23:20] | All I want… | 我只想要… |
[23:22] | is a kiss. | 一个吻 |
[23:27] | God loves you, Thomas, | 上帝眷顾你 托马斯 |
[23:28] | but He’s very judgmental, isn’t He? | 但是上帝会带着有色眼光看人 对吧 |
[23:33] | Satan doesn’t judge. | 而撒旦就不会 |
[23:35] | He adores every part of you. | 他喜欢你的一切 |
[23:38] | Even the squalid lust for advancement that led you here. | 包括促使你来到这的那股追求进步的卑鄙欲望 |
[23:42] | All he wants in return, is a little respect. | 他只想要一点点尊重 |
[23:46] | A gesture of friendship. | 以示友好 |
[23:51] | You’re serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[23:52] | Always. | 我从不开玩笑 |
[24:01] | Goddamn it… | 该死的 |
[24:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:30] | Manchester and Liverpool can hold out for now at least. | 曼彻斯特和利物浦现在至少还能坚持 |
[24:33] | If we send them more men and supplies, | 如果我们给他们加派人手和物资 |
[24:34] | they may last a couple of months more, | 他们也许能再多坚持几个月 |
[24:36] | but they will still be defeated in the end. | 但他们最终还是会战败 |
[24:39] | I won’t hear such talk. | 我不想听到这种言论 |
[24:40] | We must think positively. | 我们必须往好处想 |
[24:42] | – There is always hope. – Hear hear! | -总是有希望的 -说得好 |
[24:44] | With all due respect, Prime Minister, | 恕我直言 首相 |
[24:46] | I am thinking positively. | 我的确是在往好处想 |
[24:48] | We must use the time and the resources we still have | 我们必须利用现有的时间和资源 |
[24:50] | to build better defenses for London. | 为伦敦建造更好的防御设施 |
[24:52] | I disagree. We cannot afford to lose any more territory. | 我不同意 我们不能再失去更多的领地 |
[24:56] | We must resolve | 我们必须下定决心 |
[24:57] | to hold Manchester and Liverpool at all costs. | 不惜一切保住曼彻斯特和利物浦 |
[24:59] | Resolution is all very well, Mr. Ripper, | 很有决心 锐剥先生 |
[25:02] | but it’s no impedance to tanks. | 但是已经没有对抗能力了 |
[25:03] | Are they really truly doomed? | 他们真的要完蛋了吗 |
[25:06] | They’ve done jolly well so far. | 到目前为止 他们做得相当不错了 |
[25:08] | Doomed, ma’am, and draining vital resources from London. | 完蛋了 长官 并且耗尽伦敦的重要资源 |
[25:11] | For a policeman, | 作为一名警察 |
[25:12] | you’re very sure of your military expertise. | 你对自己的军事专长很有把握 |
[25:15] | Are gravediggers any more qualified? | 掘墓人更有资格吗 |
[25:17] | Chair recognizes the Woodcraft Folk. | 请木工团发言 |
[25:22] | Speaking as a person of proud Cornish descent, | 作为骄傲的康沃尔人后裔 |
[25:22] | 英国康沃尔的原住族群和民族 历史上是凯尔特民族的一部分 | |
[25:25] | I’d like to point out, | 我想指出 |
[25:26] | the all too typical London-centric focus of this debate. | 这场辩论以太过典型的伦敦中心为焦点 |
[25:29] | My God. | 天 |
[25:30] | Your point is well taken, young man. | 你的观点很好 年轻人 |
[25:34] | Let us take a brief moment to send our prayers and thoughts | 让我们花点时间向与我们并肩作战的 |
[25:37] | to the people of Cornwall and the Channel Islands, | 康沃尔和海峡群岛民众 |
[25:41] | fighting the good fight alongside us. | 表达我们的祈祷和思念 |
[25:51] | – Operator. – Hello, Operator. | -我是接线员 -你好 接线员 |
[25:53] | Put us through to Raven Union HQ switchboard in Watford, please. | 请帮我接通沃特福德渡鸦社总部的电话 |
[25:57] | Right away. | 立刻接通 |
[25:58] | Raven Union headquarters. | 这里是渡鸦社总部 |
[26:00] | Hello, Lord Harwood’s office, please. | 你好 请帮我转接哈伍德勋爵办公室 |
[26:03] | What’s this regarding, please? | 请问您有什么事 |
[26:05] | That’s my business, pet. | 那不关你的事 宝贝 |
[26:07] | You can say it’s a friend of his Lordship. | 你可以说是勋爵的一位朋友打来的 |
[26:17] | Leader’s office. | 领袖办公室 |
[26:18] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[26:19] | May I speak to his Lordship, if you’d be so kind. | 如果可以的话 我能否和勋爵说几句话 |
[26:22] | Name and purpose of call? | 您的姓名以及来电事宜 |
[26:24] | It’s a personal matter. We’re old friends. | 是私事 我们是老朋友 |
[26:26] | Name? | 姓名 |
[26:28] | Tell him it’s Bet. | 告诉他是贝特 |
[26:30] | I’m in a spot of bother and I need his help. | 我遇到了一点麻烦 需要他的帮助 |
[26:32] | Thank you, madame. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[26:32] | Your call has been loggedand | 我们已登记你的来电 |
[26:33] | will receive the appropriate attention. | 并且会给予相应的处理 |
[26:35] | No, pet. You don’t understand. | 不 宝贝 你不明白 |
[26:37] | I need to speak to him. | 我要和他通话 |
[26:39] | That’s not how it works. Good day to you. | 程序不是这样的 再见 |
[26:43] | Hel–? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[26:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:02] | – Operator. – Hello, Operator. | -我是接线员 -你好 接线员 |
[27:04] | Primrose 2154, please. | 请接通月见草街2154号 |
[27:06] | North London is under siege. | 伦敦北部已被包围 |
[27:08] | Yes, I know they’re under siege. | 是的 我知道他们被包围了 |
[27:10] | But they’ve still got phones, haven’t they? | 但他们还是能接电话吧 |
[27:12] | I need to speak to my sister. | 我要和我姐姐通话 |
[27:14] | Hold on, north London has been… | 请稍等 伦敦北路已被… |
[27:15] | Well, when are you gonna switch ’em back on? | 你们什么时候会把线路修好 |
[27:17] | We are going to work hard to reinstall… | 我们正在努力抢修中… |
[27:19] | That’s no bloody good, is it? | 事态很严重啊 |
[27:21] | Could take months. | 抢修也许要好几个月 |
[27:23] | Thanks for nothing. | 谢谢你浪费我的时间 |
[27:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[27:30] | Help! | 救命 |
[27:32] | Help! I’m in here! | 救命 我在这里 |
[27:34] | Hellfire! Why are you yelling? | 震死了 你喊什么 |
[27:37] | I told you I’d come back, didn’t I? | 我说过我会回来的 |
[27:39] | You’ve been gone for hours. | 你已经走了好几个小时 |
[27:41] | Well, I’m back now. | 我这不是回来了么 |
[27:44] | I’ve got bread and then cheese | 我买了面包 芝士 |
[27:47] | margarine, and… | 黄油 |
[27:51] | a bottle of Tizer. | 还有一瓶酒 |
[27:53] | I’ll make the sandwiches. | 我来做三明治 |
[27:55] | You can help if you like. | 如果你愿意 你可以帮我 |
[27:57] | We’ll have a picnic. | 我们要去野餐 |
[27:58] | I thought I was going to die. | 我还以为我要死了 |
[28:01] | Death by being on your own for a bit? | 自己待一阵就死了吗 |
[28:03] | Terrible way to go. | 太可怕了 |
[28:04] | I was scared you wouldn’t come back. | 我很怕你不回来了 |
[28:07] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[28:08] | Now then, I’ll uncuff you, | 来 我帮你解开手铐 |
[28:12] | but you’ll have to promise not to play silly buggers. Alright? | 但你必须保证不能犯傻胡闹 好吗 |
[28:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:25] | Honestly, how a nervous nelly like you | 说实话 像你这么容易紧张的傻姑娘 |
[28:28] | could go around doing terrorism? | 怎么会到处搞恐怖主义呢 |
[28:31] | You must have been shitting yourself. | 你肯定是疯了 |
[28:33] | I’m not a terrorist. | 我不是恐怖分子 |
[28:35] | So you keep saying. | 你一直这么说 |
[28:37] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[28:37] | I’d like to believe you, duck, I would, | 我也想相信你 宝贝 我也想 |
[28:42] | but they do it by science now, | 但是他们现在用科学的方式 |
[28:44] | identifying subversives. | 来识别危险分子 |
[28:46] | They’ve got machines. | 他们有仪器 |
[28:47] | American machines. | 美国的仪器 |
[28:49] | The yanks aren’t going to get it wrong, are they? | 美国佬是不会弄错的 |
[28:52] | They’re sending a bastard to the moon. | 他们要送一个人去月球 |
[28:53] | I told you, I’m an art student. | 我和你说过 我是个艺术生 |
[28:55] | I go to Norwich Poly. | 我在诺里奇理工学院上学 |
[28:57] | That reminds me. | 这倒提醒我了 |
[29:09] | You could do us a drawing, eh? | 你可以画给我们看 |
[29:11] | Take your mind off things. | 让你放松下来 |
[29:14] | I don’t feel like drawing. | 我不想画画 |
[29:17] | Go on. You can draw me. | 来吧 你可以画我 |
[29:19] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[29:22] | Doesn’t have to be me. | 不一定画我 |
[29:25] | Use your imagination. | 运用你的想象力 |
[29:28] | I don’t want to draw. | 我不想画画 |
[29:32] | Oh, I see. | 那好吧 |
[29:35] | You’re not an artist, are you? | 你并不是个艺术家 |
[29:37] | That was lies. | 那是骗人的 |
[29:39] | You don’t want to draw | 你不想画画 |
[29:40] | because you’ll show yourself up to be a bloody terrorist. | 因为那会暴露出你就是个恐怖分子 |
[29:43] | That is not– | 那不是 |
[29:45] | You… | 你 |
[29:47] | Okay, I’ll draw something. | 行 我画 |
[29:49] | Good lass. | 好姑娘 |
[29:56] | I’ll know if you’re any good, mind. | 我能看出来你画得怎么样 |
[29:58] | My little sister were mad for drawing. | 我妹妹很喜欢画画 |
[30:01] | Years after she’d gone we’d find her pencils down the settee. | 她离开多年 我们仍能在沙发下找到她的铅笔 |
[30:26] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[30:27] | Please let me go! Please! | 求求你让我走吧 求求你 |
[30:29] | I’ve told you more than once why that’s not on. | 我告诉过你很多次了那是不可能的 |
[30:31] | Why can’t you see sense? | 你为什么就是不懂呢 |
[30:32] | Because you’re crazy! | 因为你疯了 |
[30:34] | I’m– I’m trying to help you. | 我想要帮助你 |
[30:37] | I am. | 真的 |
[30:41] | This area is closed by order of county marshals. | 郡长命令这片区域都关闭了 |
[30:45] | Sorry, duck. | 对不起 |
[30:47] | Didn’t see the signs. We’ll be off. | 我们没看到标识 我们很快就会走 |
[30:49] | What were you doin’? | 你们在做什么 |
[30:53] | Having a snog. | 我们在接吻 |
[30:54] | Not illegal, is it? | 这不违法吧 |
[30:56] | Let’s see your ID cards. | 身份证拿出来看下 |
[30:58] | Left ’em at home. | 落在家里了 |
[30:59] | You’re coming with us then. | 那你们就跟我们来吧 |
[31:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:29] | You took long enough. | 这么半天才动手 |
[31:34] | Are they– Are they alright? | 他们还好吗 |
[31:37] | Yeah. Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[31:51] | No! | 不 |
[31:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:56] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[31:58] | Can’t have ’em telling where we are. | 不能让他们说出我们在哪 |
[32:00] | We’ll have hundreds of the buggers after us. | 会有上百人来找我们的 |
[32:08] | You’re a bit soft for a terrorist, innit ya? | 你这个恐怖分子也太脆弱了 |
[32:10] | I’m not a terrorist! | 我不是恐怖分子 |
[32:13] | Keep your knickers on. | 别那么激动 |
[32:15] | I’m just teasing you. | 我就是逗你玩玩 |
[32:24] | Best be off, eh? | 我们快点离开吧 |
[32:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:36] | Hello, is Alfie there, please? | 你好 请问阿尔弗在吗 |
[32:38] | I’m afraid he’s at work. | 他还在工作 |
[32:41] | You’re sure he’s not there? | 你确定他不在吗 |
[32:42] | I just said that, didn’t I? | 我刚说了不是吗 |
[32:45] | Just want to be on the safe side. | 就是想确认一下 |
[32:56] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[32:58] | Get your filthy hands off me! | 把你的脏手拿开 |
[33:00] | Who the fuck are you?! | 你们是谁 |
[33:01] | Get off! Get off! | 滚开 滚开 |
[33:03] | Get off! | 滚开 |
[33:05] | Fucking asshole! | 混蛋 |
[33:06] | You fucking bastards! | 你们这些混蛋 |
[33:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:11] | Alfie! | 阿尔弗 |
[33:14] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[33:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:18] | I’m on at the Hippodrome! They said yes! | 我要去音乐厅了 他们同意了 |
[33:20] | Hey! That’s brilliant! | 太棒了 |
[33:22] | Well done, girl! | 干得漂亮 |
[33:24] | I’m bottom of the bill and I only sing one song, | 没什么钱而且我只能唱一首歌 |
[33:26] | but still, the Hippodrome. | 但是在音乐厅 |
[33:28] | Hey, I’m really, really proud of you. | 我真的很为你感到骄傲 |
[33:30] | It’s three weeks from Saturday. | 在三周后的星期六 |
[33:32] | You’ll come, won’t you? | 你会来的吧 |
[33:34] | Make sure you haven’t got a job on. | 别在那天工作 |
[33:36] | yeah. ‘Course. I’ll try. | 我尽量来 |
[33:38] | You’ll try? | 你尽量 |
[33:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:40] | No. No, I’ll be there. | 不 我会来的 |
[33:43] | But you never know, do you? | 但我也不敢打包票 |
[33:45] | There’s a war on. | 现在有战争呢 |
[33:46] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[33:47] | What song you going to sing? | 你要唱哪首歌 |
[33:49] | Well, Dad wants me to sing a ballad, | 爸爸想让我唱民谣 |
[33:52] | but I’ll be ever so nervous | 但我从没这么紧张过 |
[33:53] | and my ballads are wobbly when I’m nervous… | 一紧张我的民谣就会唱跑调 |
[33:54] | I think I’d rather do more of a sing along sort of number. | 我觉得我还是唱那种有伴唱的吧 |
[33:57] | What do you reckon? | 你觉得呢 |
[34:00] | I’ll have a think. | 让我好好想想 |
[34:02] | It’d be nice if I sing a song you choose. | 我唱一首你选的歌一定很好 |
[34:04] | It was you that gave me the courage to do this. | 是你给了我信心 |
[34:07] | No, no, it’s you that’s done this. | 不不 这都是你自己的功劳 |
[34:10] | You, with your talent and your goodness. | 你用你的天赋和善良 |
[34:14] | Nothing to do with me. You remember that. | 你记住了 这和我无关 |
[34:18] | Sandra… | 桑德拉 |
[34:19] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[34:23] | You had something to wanted to tell me? | 你有什么想和我说的吗 |
[34:25] | From earlier? | 早些时候 |
[34:27] | No. No, never mind. Not important. | 没有 别在意 不是很重要 |
[34:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:34] | Coming. | 我来了 |
[34:37] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[34:42] | Texas hold ’em is all they play in Las Vegas. | 他们在拉斯维加斯只玩德州扑克 |
[34:46] | I’ll get the hang of it, but it’s a strange game. | 我会去熟悉一下 但这是个怪游戏 |
[34:50] | It’s more of a knife fight than a chess match. | 它更像是刀斗而不是象棋比赛 |
[34:58] | Problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[35:00] | Nah. Cushty. | 好得很 |
[35:03] | You don’t have to go. | 你不用去的 |
[35:05] | Do what? | 怎么了 |
[35:06] | I’m going, but you don’t have to. | 我会去的 你不用去的 |
[35:08] | What are you on about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[35:11] | You’re mad. I’m going. | 你真是疯了 我去定了 |
[35:16] | How old’s that sandwich? | 那个三明治放了多久了 |
[35:17] | Old. | 很久了 |
[35:25] | If it’s the Queen, I’m not here. | 如果是女王找我 就说我不在 |
[35:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:29] | Bazza, is Alfie there? | 巴扎 阿尔弗在吗 |
[35:32] | He’s right here. | 他在呢 |
[35:33] | Alfie, it’s your mother. | 阿尔弗 你母亲的电话 |
[35:38] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[35:39] | Alfie… | 阿尔弗 |
[35:41] | I’ve been kidnapped. | 我被绑架了 |
[35:42] | Are you alright? Have they hurt you? | 你还好吗 他们伤着你了吗 |
[35:46] | I’m alright. | 我没事 |
[35:48] | They want me to read this letter to you. | 他们让我给你读一封信 |
[35:50] | It’s going to be alright, Mom. | 妈 会没事的 |
[35:51] | “If you want to see me alive again, | “如果你还想再见到我还活着 |
[35:54] | Come alone with $20,000 | 就独自带两万美元来 |
[36:00] | To the corner of Battlebridge Road And York Way. | 送到战桥大道和约克路的拐角处 |
[36:04] | They know you’ve got the money so don’t try to bargain. | 他们知道你很有钱 所以别讨价还价 |
[36:09] | You’ve got one hour. | 给你一个小时的时间 |
[36:10] | Alone, or I’m dead.” | 你一个人来 否则我就死定了” |
[36:14] | It’s going to be alright, Mom. | 妈 会没事的 |
[36:16] | Don’t do it, Alfie! | 阿尔弗 别那样做 |
[36:20] | Mom’s been taken. | 我妈妈被抓了 |
[36:21] | They want the money in Kings Cross. | 他们让把钱送到国王十字路口 |
[36:23] | – One hour. – I’ll get the car… | -一个小时之内 -我去取车 |
[36:26] | You silly cow! What d’you do that for? | 你个蠢货 为什么要那样做 |
[36:31] | Daveboy! Boots on! | 戴维仔 准备出发 |
[36:52] | It costs nothing to be polite. | 对人礼貌一些并不费你什么劲 |
[36:55] | Do you want to fucking die? | 你是想死吗 |
[36:59] | I’m not bothered. | 我不在乎 |
[37:03] | Couldn’t care less. | 都无所谓 |
[37:10] | You’d offer me a glass of water if you was a gentleman. | 如果你是位绅士 该给我倒杯水喝的 |
[37:24] | Very kind. | 感谢 |
[37:33] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人啊 |
[37:36] | That’s why we have masks. | 就是为了不让你知道我们是谁 |
[37:37] | So you don’t know who we are. | 我们才带面罩的 |
[37:40] | Must be very hot. | 肯定很热 |
[37:58] | Give me the bag. | 把包给我 |
[37:59] | Where’s me mom? | 我妈在哪 |
[38:01] | Give me the bag and we’ll let her go. | 把包给我 然后我们就放了她 |
[38:03] | Fuck off. No mom, no bag. | 滚吧 一手交人 一手交钱 |
[38:06] | That ain’t the plan. | 原计划可不是这样定的 |
[38:08] | It’s all there. No trouble. | 都在这了 没问题 |
[38:10] | But you got to show me my mom first. That’s only reasonable. | 但是你要先让我看到我妈 这才合理 |
[38:13] | Give me the fucking bag, mate, or we’ll kill her! | 把包给我 否则我们就杀了她 |
[38:15] | Not your shout, is it? | 那并不是你能决定的 不是吗 |
[38:17] | You’re an oily rag. | 你只是个跑腿的 |
[38:19] | Go and tell your guvnor that I won’t cough up until I see my mom. | 去告诉你老板 不看到我妈我绝不罢休 |
[38:30] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[38:44] | I’m losing my touch. | 我是有些生疏了 |
[38:45] | I told you two to stay away. | 我告诉过你们两个了 离远点 |
[38:47] | Now get the fuck out of here. | 现在赶紧滚开吧 |
[38:48] | Nah, it’s only me. | 只剩我一个了 |
[38:49] | Bazza! | 巴扎 |
[38:55] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[38:55] | Now fucking leg it, before he comes back. | 趁他没回来 赶紧闪开 |
[38:57] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:58] | Yes, get in the car. | 是的 上车去吧 |
[39:30] | Take out your gun and drop it. | 把你的枪掏出来扔掉 |
[39:36] | Get in. | 上车 |
[39:52] | Only two of you? | 只有你们两个吗 |
[39:54] | I know judo and all that you know. | 我会柔道的 你会的我都会 |
[39:56] | From the army. | 都是从部队学的 |
[39:57] | Try something. | 试试看 |
[39:59] | What’s that? A flare gun? | 那是什么 信号枪吗 |
[40:01] | I’m not a ship at sea. | 我又不是在海上的船上 |
[40:03] | It’s a 44 Magnum, | 这可是把44口径左轮 |
[40:05] | and it’ll take your head off like a walnut whip. | 它能像胡桃木鞭一样把你的头抽掉 |
[40:07] | Nah. That’s a flare gun, mate. | 伙计 那是信号枪 |
[40:10] | Are you sailors? I know you’re fucking amateurs. | 你是船员吗 我知道你就是个外行 |
[40:12] | You’re sailors, aren’t you? Jolly jack tars. | 你是船员是吧 水手 |
[40:15] | Is that a flare gun? Is it? | 你看是信号枪吗 是吗 |
[40:17] | Oh no, I stand corrected. | 不 我错了 |
[40:18] | It’s not a flare gun. | 这不是信号枪 |
[40:21] | You, keep drivin’. | 你 继续开 |
[40:23] | If you’ve hurt my mom… | 如果你们伤到了我妈 |
[40:25] | I don’t even know what I’ll do. | 我也不知道自己会做出什么举动来 |
[40:26] | Steady on, mate! She’s alright! | 伙计 淡定点 她没事的 |
[40:29] | Look, it’s only business, and we’re all businessmen. | 这只是生意 我们都是生意人 |
[40:31] | Businessmen? | 生意人 |
[40:32] | Take off your mask. | 摘下你的面罩 |
[40:36] | I don’t know you. Who the fuck are you? | 我不认识你们 你们到底是谁啊 |
[40:38] | We’re just hired hands, mate. | 伙计 我们只是受雇于人 |
[40:39] | Who’s your guvnor? | 你老板是谁 |
[40:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:41] | Give over. | 快说 |
[40:42] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[40:43] | He only hired us last week. | 他上周才雇的我们 |
[40:44] | We met him twice and he wears a mask all the time. | 我们见过他两次 他始终都戴着面罩 |
[40:46] | Like a secret mastermind sort of thing. | 像个神秘幕后操纵者一样 |
[40:48] | Calls himself Mr. X. | 他说自己是X先生 |
[40:49] | Where were you taking me? | 你带我去哪里 |
[40:51] | Caravan on Clerkenwell Fields. | 克勒肯维尔牧场的拖车上 |
[40:53] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[40:54] | Your mum– Well, a nice little old lady, | 你妈 一个善良的小老太太 |
[40:55] | I assume that’s your mum– and the guvnor. | 我估计那是你妈 还有老板 |
[40:57] | And three other blokes. Muscle. I don’t know who they are. | 还有三个家伙 都是大块头 我不认识他们 |
[40:59] | What, they wear masks too, do they? | 怎么 他们也带着面罩吗 |
[41:02] | Please don’t hit me again. | 别再打我了 |
[41:05] | Take the second left. | 第二个路口左转 |
[41:18] | Amateurs. | 外行 |
[41:48] | The money’s all here. | 钱都在这里了 |
[41:51] | Where’s me mom? | 我妈呢 |
[42:04] | Well, where’s me mom? | 我妈在哪 |
[42:07] | Bring her out here. | 把她带出来 |
[42:11] | Your money’s all there, mate. | 伙计 你要的钱都在这了 |
[42:15] | Hand her over and I’ll give this to you, I walk away. | 把她交出来 我把钱给你 我离开 |
[42:20] | But mom comes first. | 但是我妈要先过来 |
[42:23] | Alfie?! | 阿尔弗 |
[42:24] | Mom? | 妈 |
[42:25] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[42:26] | You alright? | 你还好吗 |
[42:27] | I’m alright, son. | 我没事 孩子 |
[42:28] | Don’t give the bastards a penny! | 一分钱也别给那混蛋 |
[42:30] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 |
[42:31] | Or else what? | 不然怎样 |
[42:33] | You leave this to me! | 交给我好了 |
[42:34] | You’ve worked hard for that money! | 为了这笔钱 你辛苦工作 |
[42:35] | Mom! Be quiet and let me handle this. | 妈 别说话 我来处理 |
[42:38] | Don’t you tell me to be quiet! You go away! | 不要叫我别说话 你走开 |
[42:42] | That money’s for my grandchildren, | 那笔钱是给我孙子的 |
[42:44] | if you ever settle down, which you should. | 如果你成家的话 你就应该成家 |
[42:48] | Not now, Mom! | 现在不是唠叨的时候 妈 |
[42:49] | You promised me you that, | 你答应我这件事 |
[42:51] | and I’ll die happy. | 我就死得安乐了 |
[42:55] | For fuck’s sake. | 老天爷啊 |
[42:58] | Freeze! | 不准动 |
[42:59] | Toss your guns away. | 把枪扔掉 |
[43:01] | Now get on your knees, hands on your head. Now! | 跪下 双手抱头 立刻照做 |
[43:15] | It’s okay, I’ve got you. | 没事了 安全了 |
[43:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[43:26] | Stop! | 停火 |
[43:27] | Hold your fire, boys! | 别开枪 小子们 |
[43:31] | – You alright? – I’m alright. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[43:33] | – Are you alright? – Yeah, I’m alright. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[43:36] | Alfie! | 阿尔弗 |
[43:40] | – Get the– – Fuck. | -滚开 -妈的 |
[43:41] | Be a good chap and come quietly, would you? | 乖乖地走出来好吗 |
[43:52] | Alright, Daveboy? | 没事吧 戴维仔 |
[43:54] | Oi, smashing. | 好极了 |
[43:58] | Fuck. They’ve got my money. | 该死 他们把我的钱拿走了 |
[44:00] | You let them get away! | 你让他们跑掉了 |
[44:01] | What money is that? | 那什么钱 |
[44:02] | Ransom money. They abducted my mom! | 赎金 他们绑架了我妈 |
[44:04] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[44:07] | Perhaps we got the wrong end of the stick. | 也许我们搞错了 |
[44:08] | We’ve been watching you and we rather suspected | 我们一直在监视你 而且怀疑 |
[44:10] | you were meeting with the men who took Colonel Salt. | 你和绑架索尔特上校的人见面 |
[44:13] | A division of spoils. | 分赃 |
[44:15] | This was not them? | 那不是他们吗 |
[44:16] | Why would you suspect that? | 你们为什么会怀疑这个 |
[44:18] | Why do you suppose I would suspect that? | 你觉得我为什么会怀疑 |
[44:19] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[44:21] | And that’s besides the point. | 这已经不重要了 |
[44:23] | You’ve buggered me good and proper now. | 你彻底破坏了我的计划 |
[44:26] | Mr. Aziz. | 阿齐兹先生 |
[44:27] | I might have known. | 我也许知道 |
[44:29] | You bastards. | 你们这些混蛋 |
[44:31] | I was off to fuck Doris Day. | 我本来可以去美国一亲多丽丝·戴的芳泽 |
[44:35] | You’re an albatross, you are. | 你就是个麻烦精 |
[44:59] | God… | 上帝 |
[45:01] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[45:14] | Sir! Don’t do that. | 先生 别这么做 |
[45:24] | God, I beg you! Forgive me! | 上帝 我求求你 原谅我 |
[45:29] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[45:35] | My child, please stop. | 我的孩子 请别这样 |
[45:42] | Tell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[45:49] | Only God can help me. | 只有上帝能帮我 |
[45:54] | I talk with God all the time. | 我一直在跟上帝对话 |
[45:59] | Perhaps I can help you get in touch with him. | 也许我可以帮你与上帝对话 |
[46:08] | Let’s have a cup of tea, shall we? | 我们去喝杯茶好吗 |
[46:16] | Would you like some liniment for your head? | 你的头要不要擦点药 |
[46:20] | You’ll have a nasty bruise. | 你的瘀伤会很严重的 |
[46:23] | A sign of piety among the Saracen. | 撒拉逊人虔诚的标志 |
[46:23] | 系指从如今的叙利亚到沙特阿拉伯之间的沙漠牧民 广义上则指中古时代所有的阿拉伯人 | |
[46:29] | Will you tell me your troubles, young man? | 能告诉我遇到了什么麻烦事吗 年轻人 |
[46:34] | You don’t have to tell me anything of course. | 当然你什么也不必说 |
[46:38] | You don’t have to speak at all if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想的话 你完全不必说 |
[46:43] | Tea and biscuits is often enough, don’t you find? | 茶和饼干就够了 你觉得呢 |
[46:49] | You know my troubles. | 你知道我遇到的麻烦 |
[46:51] | How can I know your troubles? | 我怎么知道你遇到了什么麻烦 |
[46:54] | Don’t you know who I am? | 难道你不知道我是谁吗 |
[46:57] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[46:59] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[47:01] | You believe you’re a servant of the Devil. | 你认为自己是撒旦的仆人 |
[47:05] | I’ve never suffered such a delusion myself, | 我从来没有过类似的错觉 |
[47:08] | so I can’t truly know your troubles. | 所以我真的不知道你遇到了什么麻烦事 |
[47:11] | I can guess, | 我可以猜猜 |
[47:13] | but I don’t want to do that. | 但我不想这么做 |
[47:15] | I want to escape from him, | 我想逃离他 |
[47:17] | but I don’t know if I have the strength. | 但我不知道自己是否有勇气 |
[47:19] | You have the strength. | 你有勇气的 |
[47:22] | The Devil has no servants. | 撒旦没有仆人 |
[47:25] | He’s a ghost we conjure up to explain away our sins. | 他是我们召唤来为我们赎罪的鬼魂 |
[47:32] | He’s the dog that ate your homework. | 他就是我们犯错之后的借口 |
[47:36] | Let your mind dwell in the light of God | 让上帝之光照亮你的心里 |
[47:40] | and he will disappear like a shadow. | 他就会消失得无影无踪 |
[47:44] | I’ve seen him. | 我见过他 |
[47:45] | I’ve touched him. | 我触碰过他 |
[47:48] | He did evil things to me. | 他对我做了坏事 |
[47:50] | I know he’s real. | 我知道他是真实的 |
[47:52] | More real than you or I. | 比你我都还要真实 |
[47:55] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[48:00] | It’s not that I don’t want to tell you, | 不是我不想告诉你 |
[48:01] | but you wouldn’t believe or understand me. | 但你是不会相信 也不会明白我的 |
[48:06] | You can let me try. | 你可以说出来试试 |
[48:10] | I’m not sure you want to go where I’ll take you. | 我不确定你是否想听我接下来要说的话 |
[48:14] | Don’t you worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[48:23] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的双眼 |
[48:34] | Leave this world. | 离开这个世界 |
[48:37] | Go down to the darkest depths of your imagination. | 进入你想象中最黑暗的深处 |
[48:42] | Then descend further. | 然后再降一点 |
[48:46] | And further. | 再降一点 |
[48:49] | Imagine feeling, | 想象一下 |
[48:52] | in that moment of vile unspeakable degradation, | 在那最难以启齿的堕落时刻 |
[48:58] | the most intense bliss. | 最强烈的幸福感 |
[49:02] | As if the universe trembled at your touch | 仿佛宇宙因你的触摸而颤抖 |
[49:06] | and opened up like a flower. | 像花朵一样绽放 |
[49:23] | I’m afraid my imagination has no such depths. | 恐怕我的想象力没有这样的深度 |
[49:27] | I could show you. | 我可以教你 |
[49:31] | But I wouldn’t want to do that. | 但我不并不想这么做 |
[49:34] | You seem like a good kind man. | 你看起来是个善良人 |
[49:37] | I’m sorry to burden you with my torments. | 我很抱歉让你承受我的痛苦 |
[49:40] | Heavens, don’t apologize. | 天啊 别道歉 |
[49:41] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[49:48] | What d’you mean exactly, | 你说你可以教我 |
[49:52] | you could show me? | 是什么意思 |
[49:55] | Those depths? | 那种深度 |