| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | He’s a canny man that Troy | 那个特洛伊是个精明人 | 
| [00:06] | They make good money, Robbers. | 抢劫犯赚钱可不少呢 | 
| [00:08] | He likes the edge of it too much for my taste. | 他太喜欢铤而走险了 不适合我 | 
| [00:10] | We’ve got two big jobs coming up | 马上有两单大活 | 
| [00:13] | Why don’t you come and join us. | 你来加入我们 | 
| [00:14] | What about me? | 我呢 | 
| [00:15] | What about you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [00:18] | Do I look like you expected? | 我和你想象中一样吗 | 
| [00:20] | Well, no offence, Mrs. Troy. | 无意冒犯 特洛伊太太 | 
| [00:22] | I didn’t know you existed. | 我不知道他有夫人 | 
| [00:26] | Potter was simply a hastily elected Prime Minister. | 波特只不过是仓促当选的首相罢了 | 
| [00:29] | He was well liked, sure. | 当然他很受欢迎 | 
| [00:32] | But weak. | 但却软弱无能 | 
| [00:33] | Nobody wanted him dead. | 没人想要他死 | 
| [00:36] | You son of a bitch! | 你个王八蛋 | 
| [00:37] | I got into an argy bargy with a bloke from work | 我和同事发生了冲突 | 
| [00:40] | Long story short. | 长话短说 | 
| [00:42] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 | 
| [00:43] | Go to this address with your best men | 带上你最好的手下去这个地方 | 
| [00:45] | pick her up and bring her here. | 把她接来这里 | 
| [00:50] | Well, Colonel Salt. | 索尔特上校 | 
| [00:52] | Tell me about these speculative gasses of yours. | 把你这些推测性毒气的事告诉我 | 
| [00:58] | If the Stormcloud project is put into action | 如果暴风云项目要投入实践 | 
| [01:00] | it must seem efficient and humane | 就必须高效而又有人性 | 
| [01:03] | Who took our money? | 是谁拿了我们的钱 | 
| [01:05] | I don’t know. I swear, I don’t know. | 我不知道 我发誓我不知道 | 
| [01:08] | He’s got our money, | 他抢了我们的钱 | 
| [01:09] | Let’s go get it back. | 我们去拿回来吧 | 
| [01:18] | You should do me one favour. | 你们要帮我个忙 | 
| [01:22] | Don’t give up. | 不要放弃 | 
| [01:24] | You’ll get to America in the end. | 你们最后都会到美国的 | 
| [01:49] | Should have been me. | 本来可能死的是我 | 
| [01:52] | You are bloody right it should have been you. | 你说得太他妈对了 本来是你的 | 
| [01:55] | This is all your fucking fault. | 都他妈是你的错 | 
| [01:59] | No it’s not. | 不是的 | 
| [02:00] | Course it is. | 就是 | 
| [02:02] | Money money money money, | 钱钱钱 | 
| [02:07] | that’s all you care about. | 你就知道钱 | 
| [02:09] | And that’s what’s got him killed. | 也是钱把他给害死了 | 
| [02:11] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 | 
| [02:13] | There’s no such thing as accidents. | 根本就没有什么意外 | 
| [02:16] | You are not being fair. | 你这么说不公平 | 
| [02:18] | You big fucking baby. | 你个巨婴 | 
| [02:20] | Fair? | 公平 | 
| [02:22] | You’ve killed the poor man and now you’re whinging about fair? | 你把他都害死了 现在你又抱怨不公平 | 
| [02:27] | You should be fucking ashamed of yourself. | 你真是不知羞耻 | 
| [02:30] | It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 | 
| [02:32] | If Bazza was here he’d tell you the same thing. | 如果巴扎在这 他也会这么说 | 
| [02:34] | Like hell I would. | 我当然会 | 
| [02:36] | I told you you should watch a while, | 我跟你说了应该先观察一下 | 
| [02:38] | get the lay of the land. | 了解一下地形 | 
| [02:39] | But would you listen? | 可是你听了吗 | 
| [02:41] | No. | 没有 | 
| [02:42] | Daveboy’s right. | 戴维仔说得对 | 
| [02:43] | Money, money, money. | 钱钱钱 | 
| [02:46] | That’s all you care about. | 你就知道钱 | 
| [02:49] | Get to America… | 去美国 | 
| [02:51] | …whatever it costs. | 不惜代价 | 
| [02:53] | Well this is the cost my friend. | 这就是代价 朋友 | 
| [02:56] | This is the cost. | 这就是代价 | 
| [02:58] | But… | 可是 | 
| [03:00] | but you said we had to go. | 你说了我们一定要去 | 
| [03:03] | You made me promise we’ll get to America. | 你让我发誓 我们会去美国 | 
| [03:06] | I was just trying to make you feel better. | 我只是想让你好受一些 | 
| [03:08] | You think I give a damn if you get to America? | 你觉得我在乎你去不去美国吗 | 
| [03:12] | I’m dead. | 我都死了 | 
| [03:14] | I’m dead Alfie. | 我死了 阿尔弗 | 
| [03:16] | Yeah, well, I am not. | 没错 但我还没有 | 
| [03:18] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 | 
| [03:19] | And I’m going to America, | 我就是要去美国 | 
| [03:21] | so you can fuck off! | 你可以滚蛋了 | 
| [04:09] | Get to fuck. | 走吧 | 
| [04:22] | I’m so sorry, Alfie. | 我很遗憾 阿尔弗 | 
| [04:25] | Daveboy. | 戴维仔 | 
| [04:28] | He’d look you in the eye, that one. | 这家伙会看着你的眼睛 | 
| [04:33] | And listen. | 认真倾听 | 
| [04:37] | Wise beyond his years. | 睿智稳重 | 
| [04:41] | A real gentleman. | 是个真正的绅士 | 
| [05:00] | Highland Single Malt. | 高地单一麦芽威士忌 | 
| [05:09] | Smooth… | 醇厚 | 
| [05:13] | …just like you, you bastard. | 就像你一样 混蛋 | 
| [05:23] | Slainte Mhath. | 干杯 | 
| [05:44] | Leave it out. | 别吹了 | 
| [05:47] | Bazza always hated your shit whistling. | 巴扎一直都讨厌你吹的破口哨 | 
| [05:53] | He’s not complaining. | 他没抱怨 | 
| [05:56] | Sandra, give us some Lili Marlene would you? | 桑德拉 给我们唱首莉莉·玛莲好吗 | 
| [06:01] | Underneath the lantern by the barrack gate… | 军营门口的灯笼下 | 
| [06:08] | Darling, I remember, the way you used to wait. | 亲爱的 我记得 你曾等候的模样 | 
| [06:15] | It was there that you whispered tenderly, | 你就在那里温柔地吹着口哨 | 
| [06:22] | that you loved me | 爱过我 | 
| [06:26] | you’d always be | 你永远都是 | 
| [06:29] | my lilly of the lamp light. | 我台灯前的百合花 | 
| [06:43] | Time will come for roll-call… | 等到点名之时 | 
| [06:50] | Lost comrades. | 痛失战友 | 
| [06:53] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 | 
| [06:54] | I’m sorry, Mister Pennyworth. | 节哀 潘尼沃斯先生 | 
| [06:58] | Shall we? | 借一步 | 
| [07:03] | Christ I hate funerals. | 天啊 我讨厌葬礼 | 
| [07:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [07:08] | When I go they can toss me in a ditch. | 等我死的时候他们可以把我扔壕沟里 | 
| [07:11] | I expect they shall, villainous character like you. | 他们会的 都跟你一样坏 | 
| [07:18] | What happened? | 怎么弄的 | 
| [07:20] | Ten years of jungle combat | 十年的丛林作战经验 | 
| [07:22] | and Bazza gets done in by a greedy cocktail waitress. | 结果巴扎死在了一个贪心的女调酒师手上 | 
| [07:26] | It was my fault, | 是我的错 | 
| [07:28] | I cocked it up. | 我搞糟了 | 
| [07:30] | Didn’t look at all the angles. | 没有考虑周全 | 
| [07:31] | Went in too quick. | 进场太快 | 
| [07:34] | Bazza said so himself, but I didn’t listen. | 巴扎自己也这么说了 但是我没听 | 
| [07:37] | No. | 不 | 
| [07:39] | I’ve led God knows how many lads into places like this. | 天知道我让多少人身陷这种境地 | 
| [07:43] | You can’t let it bother you, old chap. | 你不能因此困扰 老朋友 | 
| [07:46] | It doesn’t bother me. | 没有困扰我 | 
| [07:48] | I’m just facing facts. | 我只是面对事实而已 | 
| [07:53] | Let’s get down to business, shall we? | 咱们还是说公事吧 | 
| [07:56] | How’s that? | 此话怎讲 | 
| [07:58] | You hate funerals. | 你讨厌葬礼 | 
| [07:59] | You never could take no for an answer. | 你总能提出让人无法拒绝的条件 | 
| [08:01] | And you know we lost that cash. | 你知道我们失去了那些钱 | 
| [08:03] | You’ve come here to recruit me. | 你来这是为了拉拢我 | 
| [08:06] | Astute as ever. | 你还是一如既往地机敏 | 
| [08:09] | If you weren’t such a low ruffian, | 如果你不做一个小恶棍的话 | 
| [08:11] | you’d have made a splendid officer. | 你会是个很出色的军官 | 
| [08:14] | I’m getting to America. | 我要去美国 | 
| [08:16] | One way or another. | 无论如何都要去 | 
| [08:18] | If you’ve got something that can make that happen, I’m in. | 如果你有办法让我圆梦 我就加入你们 | 
| [08:22] | I might just have something | 或许我正好有办法让你去 | 
| [08:24] | You might want to think about | 你可以考虑 | 
| [08:26] | leaving your scruples with the hatchet girl. | 把你所有的顾虑扔给那个瘦瘦的女孩 | 
| [08:29] | Fuck scruples. | 我才没什么顾虑 | 
| [08:31] | But just so we’re clear, | 不过 我们说清楚 | 
| [08:33] | As soon as I’ve made enough money to get out of here, | 一旦我攒够了离开这的钱 | 
| [08:35] | I’m done. | 我就不干了 | 
| [09:29] | This very minute, | 此时此刻 | 
| [09:30] | I should be parading down the streets of Manchester! | 我本该在曼彻斯特的大街上游行 | 
| [09:34] | And what am I doing? | 而我现在在做什么 | 
| [09:37] | Reading progress reports! | 在看进展报告 | 
| [09:40] | Well progress my arse! | 进展个屁啊 | 
| [09:42] | Since Norwich we’ve made no fucking progress at all! | 除了在诺里奇 我们就没取得过任何进展 | 
| [09:46] | We’ve been wasting our resources on Manchester and the North. | 我们在曼彻斯特和北方浪费了全部精力 | 
| [09:50] | If London falls, the Northern cities will surrender. | 一旦攻陷伦敦 北部的城市都会投降 | 
| [09:53] | Agreed. | 我赞同 | 
| [09:54] | So how can we make London fall? | 所以我们该如何攻占伦敦呢 | 
| [09:57] | A full scale artillery bombardment, | 一次大规模 全面的炮击 | 
| [10:00] | air strikes, | 空袭 | 
| [10:02] | followed by tanks and storm troopers would do the trick. | 后面接上坦克和冲锋队 即可成功 | 
| [10:07] | We’ve been over this before, General. | 上将 我们之前讨论过这种做法 | 
| [10:09] | What is the point of taking London | 如果我们先把伦敦摧毁了 | 
| [10:11] | if we must first destroy it? | 那再占领它又有什么意义 | 
| [10:13] | It is the capital, | 它是首都 | 
| [10:15] | Not some Northern industrial slum | 不是那些北方的工业贫民区 | 
| [10:17] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 | 
| [10:19] | History would judge us very harshly. | 历史会严厉谴责我们 | 
| [10:21] | I hesitate to raise this option sir… | 我在犹豫要不要提出我的建议 | 
| [10:23] | Yes, then don’t raise it Salt. | 不用说了 索尔特 | 
| [10:25] | As you say madame. | 就听您的 | 
| [10:26] | Forgive my forwardness. | 请原谅我的鲁莽 | 
| [10:28] | Frances, Salt is a very clever chap. | 弗朗西丝 索尔特是个聪明人 | 
| [10:30] | Let him speak. | 让他说 | 
| [10:31] | He’s going to raise that filthy Stormcloud business. | 他想说那肮脏的暴风云计划 | 
| [10:33] | I won’t have it. | 我不同意 | 
| [10:35] | You won’t have it? | 你不同意 | 
| [10:38] | I think I’ll be the judge | 我认为你同意与否没用 | 
| [10:39] | of what you have and what you do not have. | 应该由我来决断 | 
| [10:41] | I’m in charge am I not? | 应该听我的 不是吗 | 
| [10:42] | Yes, of course Jimmy. | 一切听你的 吉米 | 
| [10:43] | Salt… Speak. | 索尔特 说 | 
| [10:46] | Thank you sir. | 谢谢您 | 
| [10:47] | I was going to say, given the situation, | 考虑到眼下状况 | 
| [10:50] | if our prime objective is winning this war, | 我们的首要目标是赢下这场战争 | 
| [10:54] | Stormcloud may be our only viable option. | 暴风云是唯一可行的计划 | 
| [10:55] | Dammit Jimmy, told you– | 吉米 我就说吧 | 
| [10:57] | You told me? | 你说过 | 
| [10:58] | You told me? | 你来说教我 | 
| [11:00] | I’m the High Chancellor of England! | 我才是英格兰的大统领 | 
| [11:02] | You do not tell me anything! | 你凭什么说教我 | 
| [11:04] | Nobody tells me what to do! | 没人能对我指手画脚 | 
| [11:08] | Jimmy are you alright? | 吉米 你还好吗 | 
| [11:09] | Jimmy. | 吉米 | 
| [11:10] | Jimmy are you alright- | 吉米 你还好吗 | 
| [11:11] | I’m perfectly fine. | 我好得不得了 | 
| [11:12] | I’m so sorry, if I’ve upset you. | 如果我让你不高兴了 我向你道歉 | 
| [11:14] | Leave me alone! | 别来烦我 | 
| [11:15] | Get out! | 滚出去 | 
| [11:16] | All of you! | 都给我滚 | 
| [11:42] | Thank you Salt. | 谢谢你 索尔特 | 
| [11:49] | She’s a good woman, | 她是个好人 | 
| [11:50] | just… bloodyminded and stubborn. | 就是 太顽固不化了 | 
| [11:52] | As you say sir. | 就如您所说 | 
| [11:54] | You sound dubious. | 你的话听起来不是完全赞同我 | 
| [11:56] | Not at all. | 也不能那么说 | 
| [11:57] | Mrs Gaunt’s principles are impeccable. | 冈特女士原则上还是没有大问题的 | 
| [11:59] | She’ll stand by them whatever the cost to herself, | 不管自己和周围人付出什么代价 | 
| [12:02] | or those around her. | 她都会支持他们 | 
| [12:07] | Talking of stubborn women… | 说起顽固不化的女人 | 
| [12:10] | Where’s Bet Sykes? | 贝特·塞克斯在哪 | 
| [12:11] | Our men went to meet her, but she’d disappeared. | 我们的人去找她 但她失踪了 | 
| [12:14] | We’re making enquiries now. | 我们正在大厅 | 
| [12:15] | Typical. | 总是这样 | 
| [12:17] | She’s flighty, that one. | 她是反复无常那种女人 | 
| [12:21] | Keep me informed. | 有消息立刻告诉我 | 
| [12:40] | Wakey wakey. | 醒醒 醒醒 | 
| [12:46] | Much appreciated pet. | 万分感谢 宝贝 | 
| [12:50] | You’re a diamond. | 你真棒 | 
| [12:53] | Will I see you again? | 我会再见到你吗 | 
| [12:54] | Doubt it. But you never know. | 不确定 谁知道呢 | 
| [12:58] | Don’t look so glum, we’re here now. | 别闷闷不乐了 我们到了 | 
| [13:01] | There’ll be tea and crumpets with my sister from now on. | 从现在起 我姐姐会让我们吃饱穿暖的 | 
| [13:05] | Besides, we’re with your lot now. | 再说了 我们现在在你们地盘上了 | 
| [13:09] | League territory. | 联盟的地盘 | 
| [13:11] | Mind you don’t tell who I am though, eh? | 还在生气我没有告诉你我的故事吗 | 
| [13:27] | Fuck! | 我靠 | 
| [13:28] | This is Peg’s house. | 这是佩吉的房子 | 
| [13:44] | What now? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [13:45] | What now? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [13:46] | What now? What now? | 现在怎么办 现在怎么办 | 
| [13:48] | You’re doing my fucking head in. | 你问得我头疼 | 
| [13:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [13:55] | I’m sorry. | 是我不好 | 
| [13:57] | No call to shout at you. | 不该无缘无故朝你大叫 | 
| [14:00] | I’m just flummoxed. | 我只是一时间乱了阵脚 | 
| [14:04] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [14:09] | Do you trust me? | 你信我吗 | 
| [14:11] | Sort of. | 还行吧 | 
| [14:43] | – May I come in? – I’m on my way out. | -我可以进来吗 -我正要出门 | 
| [14:45] | I won’t be long. | 不会耽误你太久 | 
| [14:48] | Make it quick. | 有话快说 | 
| [14:50] | The League council are electing a new Prime Minister. | 联盟一会正在选举新一任首相 | 
| [14:52] | So, you may have heard, | 你应该听说了吧 | 
| [14:53] | the last one killed himself. | 上一任自杀了 | 
| [14:55] | Again, I apologise. | 我再次道歉 | 
| [15:00] | Look. I wouldn’t have come. | 我本不该来 | 
| [15:02] | I know I’m not your favourite person, but I need your help. | 我知道我不招你待见 但我需要你的帮助 | 
| [15:04] | No. | 没门 | 
| [15:05] | It’s not a business matter, it’s personal. | 不是公事 是私事 | 
| [15:08] | I need you to come to a party. | 我想让你来一个聚会 | 
| [15:11] | A date? | 约会吗 | 
| [15:13] | Are you out of your crypto fascist mind? | 你这个秘密法西斯分子是疯了吗 | 
| [15:17] | It’s Patricia’s birthday. | 是帕特丽夏的生日 | 
| [15:18] | She’s in London. And in trouble. | 她在伦敦 而且有麻烦 | 
| [15:20] | What’s happened? Is she OK? | 出什么事了 她没事吧 | 
| [15:21] | She’s gotten herself involved with a new man. | 她又找到了新男人 | 
| [15:23] | Jacques Duval he calls himself. | 自称雅克·杜瓦尔 | 
| [15:25] | A copper bottomed shit. | 虚有其表的混蛋 | 
| [15:26] | Well, it takes one to know one. | 你们俩半斤八两 | 
| [15:29] | He is a fashion designer. | 他是时装设计师 | 
| [15:30] | Hair down to his shoulders, pointy shoes, | 头发及肩 穿尖头鞋 | 
| [15:33] | slept with half the women in London. | 半个伦敦的女人都被他睡过了 | 
| [15:34] | So he likes sex. Not like he’s a devil worshipper. | 所以他喜欢和人上床 他又不是魔鬼崇拜者 | 
| [15:37] | I thought you’d be more sympathetic. | 我以为你会更有同情心 | 
| [15:39] | There’s a war on.. | 战争已经开始了 | 
| [15:40] | We could all be dead tomorrow. | 明天我们有可能都会死 | 
| [15:42] | If she’s getting laid… | 如果她能和人上床 | 
| [15:43] | …good for her. | 对她来说也是好事 | 
| [15:44] | This is my sister you’re talking about. | 你在说的可是我妹妹 | 
| [15:45] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [15:46] | The least tiresome of the Waynes. | 韦恩家最不惹人厌的人 | 
| [15:49] | Try to relax. | 别这么紧张 | 
| [15:51] | Reputations get exaggerated. | 声誉都是言过其实的 | 
| [15:52] | Not this one | 这人可不是 | 
| [15:53] | This Duval character got chased out of Gotham | 这个杜瓦尔因为睡了埃利奥特的女继承人 | 
| [15:56] | for bedding one of the the Elliot heiresses. | 被人从哥谭赶出来了 | 
| [15:58] | She was thirteen. | 她当时才13岁 | 
| [16:00] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [16:02] | Really? | 不是吧 | 
| [16:04] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [16:05] | My sources. | 我有情报 | 
| [16:06] | Sources? | 情报 | 
| [16:07] | You got the CIA involved? | 你把中情局也扯进来了吗 | 
| [16:09] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别傻了 | 
| [16:10] | The Wayne lawyers. | 韦恩家的律师 | 
| [16:11] | So, will you help me or not? | 那你到底帮不帮我 | 
| [16:15] | My comrades will be picking me up any minute. | 我的战友们随时会来接我 | 
| [16:16] | Look, Martha. | 玛莎 | 
| [16:17] | I am truly sorry about what happened to Archbishop Potter, I am. | 波特大主教的遭遇我很遗憾 真的 | 
| [16:21] | But I don’t know how many more dippointments | 但我不知道帕特丽夏 | 
| [16:24] | Patricia has left in her. | 还能承受多少失望 | 
| [16:25] | Maybe you think I’m petty. | 也许你认为我很小气 | 
| [16:27] | But undermining democracy and all that? | 但是破坏民主主义的事 | 
| [16:30] | It is kind of hard to get over. | 有点难以释怀 | 
| [16:32] | And anyway, | 不管怎么说 | 
| [16:32] | if Patricia needs my help she can ask me herself. | 如果帕特丽夏要我帮忙 她可以自己来找我 | 
| [16:35] | I’m going to the party. | 我现在要去参加派对 | 
| [16:37] | She invited me. | 她邀请了我 | 
| [16:40] | Why didn’t you say that in the first place? | 你为什么一开始不说 | 
| [16:41] | And from this point on, | 从现在开始 | 
| [16:42] | she’s the only Wayne I’ll be talking to. | 韦恩家的人 我只跟她来往 | 
| [16:52] | In conclusion, as we say West of the Tamar… | 总之 正如我们所说 在塔马尔西部 | 
| [16:56] | “Leun a sylli yw ow skath bargesi.” | “我的气垫船装满了鳗鱼” | 
| [17:07] | Thank you Mister Penhaligon. | 谢谢你 彭哈利根先生 | 
| [17:09] | Our next candidate for Prime Minister is Mister John Ripper. | 有请下一位首相候选人 约翰·锐剥先生 | 
| [17:13] | Good afternoon, your majesty, ladies, and gentlemen. | 午安 女王陛下 女士们先生们 | 
| [17:20] | I’ve got no fancy speeches to make. | 我没有准备什么华丽的演讲 | 
| [17:22] | The time’s past for fine words. | 花言巧语的时代已经过去了 | 
| [17:26] | All of us here are only alive today | 今天在座各位之所以还活着 | 
| [17:29] | because Harwood doesn’t want to destroy his future home. | 是因为哈伍德不想摧毁他未来的家园 | 
| [17:33] | I’m a practical man | 我是个务实的人 | 
| [17:36] | and what I have to offer here today | 我今天给各位提供的是 | 
| [17:38] | are practical solutions to our problems. | 能切实解决我们问题的办法 | 
| [17:57] | Who the devil are they? | 他们是什么人 | 
| [18:00] | Carry on lads. | 开始吧 两位 | 
| [18:52] | Well done, Charlie. | 做得好 查理 | 
| [18:53] | Explain yourself Mister Ripper. | 解释一下 锐剥先生 | 
| [18:56] | Charlie and Mike were cellmates in Pentonville Prison. | 查理和麦克在本顿维尔监狱里是狱友 | 
| [19:00] | I offered them a royal pardon to the last man standing | 我给战斗到最后的人皇家赦免 | 
| [19:04] | You don’t have that authority. | 你无权这么做 | 
| [19:06] | No. | 是的 | 
| [19:07] | But you do. | 但是你有 | 
| [19:09] | And we’ve got thousands of | 我们的监狱里 | 
| [19:11] | talented, enthusiastic killers clogging up our prisons. | 挤满了上千个技高狂热的杀手 | 
| [19:15] | Put them on buses. | 把他们送上大巴 | 
| [19:16] | Send them to Union strongholds, | 派他们去普勒斯顿 | 
| [19:17] | in Preston, Birmingham, Norfolk. | 伯明翰和诺福克的工会据点 | 
| [19:20] | Give them weapons and set them free. | 给他们武器 给他们自由 | 
| [19:23] | And they’ll do in a few days | 整个军队需要几年才能做到的事 | 
| [19:25] | what it would take an entire army years to do. | 他们只要几天就能完成 | 
| [19:28] | Unleashing hordes of criminal psychopaths on England. | 在英国释放一大群精神病罪犯 | 
| [19:33] | Not cricket really. Is it? | 不太公正吧 | 
| [19:35] | No, your majesty. | 是的 女王陛下 | 
| [19:37] | It is not cricket. | 一点也不公正 | 
| [19:39] | But we’re not here to play cricket. | 但我们现在不是按常理出牌的时候 | 
| [19:43] | It’s time to put the boot in. | 是时候采取果断行动了 | 
| [19:47] | As we say. Spill some claret. | 正如我们所说 给他们点厉害瞧瞧 | 
| [19:50] | If you elect me leader of the League, | 如果大家选我担任联盟的领袖 | 
| [19:52] | I promise you, that’s what we’ll do. | 我向你们保证 我们就会这么做 | 
| [19:55] | We’ll put the boot in, hard and heavy. | 我们会采取果断行动 重拳出击 | 
| [20:00] | That’s my manifesto. | 这是我的宣言 | 
| [20:19] | – Mister Aziz. – Your turn to speak. | -阿齐兹先生 -轮到你发言了 | 
| [20:25] | Mr. Ripper is right, Your Majesty. | 锐剥先生说得对 女王陛下 | 
| [20:29] | War… is not cricket. | 战争毫无公正可言 | 
| [20:35] | I would like to dismiss Mister Ripper’s plan on moral grounds. | 我想从道德角度上反驳锐剥先生的计划 | 
| [20:39] | But I can’t. | 但是不行 | 
| [20:41] | They say rightly, that there are no atheists in foxholes. | 俗话说得好 散兵坑里没有无神论者 | 
| [20:47] | But there are no saints either. | 但是也没有圣人 | 
| [20:50] | We use bullets and bombs, | 我们用的子弹和炸弹 | 
| [20:53] | why not use this villain and his friends here? | 何不利用这个罪犯与其同伙呢 | 
| [20:57] | Mr. Ripper’s villains would win us many battles. | 锐剥先生的罪犯团伙会帮我们打赢很多场仗 | 
| [21:05] | But they would not win the war. | 但是他们不会打赢这场战争 | 
| [21:09] | If vile atrocities and brutish sadism won wars | 如果邪恶的暴行和残暴的施虐能赢得战争 | 
| [21:13] | we’d all be speaking German. | 我们现在说的就是德语了 | 
| [21:16] | Must we defeat monsters by becoming monsters ourselves? | 难道我们必须变成魔鬼才能打败魔鬼吗 | 
| [21:22] | No. | 并不是 | 
| [21:24] | Love, compassion, the liberal virtues are our greate weapons. | 爱 同情心和自由美德才是我们最大的武器 | 
| [21:28] | Not because they’re virtues, | 不是因为它们是美德 | 
| [21:30] | but because they will win out in the end. | 而是因为它们最终会赢得胜利 | 
| [21:33] | If we were all to die tomorrow, | 就算我们明天都死了 | 
| [21:35] | what I say would still hold true. | 我说的话依然成立 | 
| [21:38] | In the fullness of time, | 在适当的时候 | 
| [21:39] | other good people will rise | 其他善良的人们会站起来 | 
| [21:42] | to take up our banners and fight on. | 拿起我们的旗帜继续战斗 | 
| [21:44] | And we shall win out in the end. | 而我们最终将会赢得胜利 | 
| [21:47] | Because humanity is with us. | 因为人性与我们同在 | 
| [22:05] | Very moving, Mr. Aziz. | 真是鼓舞人心 阿齐兹先生 | 
| [22:07] | But what do we actually do? | 但我们到底要怎么做呢 | 
| [22:10] | We fight. | 我们战斗 | 
| [22:12] | All of us here, we fight. | 在座的所有人一起战斗 | 
| [22:16] | And we hold London at all costs. | 不惜一切代价守住伦敦 | 
| [22:19] | While we do, | 与此同时 | 
| [22:21] | this good woman is the rightful Queen of England | 这位善良的女子是英国合法的女王 | 
| [22:25] | and we… are the rightful government of England. | 而我们是英国合法的政府 | 
| [22:51] | Patricia! | 帕特丽夏 | 
| [22:53] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 | 
| [22:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:56] | It’s a hat. | 是顶帽子 | 
| [22:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:01] | I cannot wait for you to meet him. | 我等不及让你见见他 | 
| [23:04] | Likewise, yes. | 我也是 | 
| [23:16] | Jaques! | 雅克 | 
| [23:17] | Darling, | 亲爱的 | 
| [23:19] | – This is– – Olive. | -这是… -一颗橄榄 | 
| [23:20] | Less vermouth this time. | 这次少放一点味美思 | 
| [23:22] | No, Jacques. | 不 雅克 | 
| [23:23] | This is my brother. | 这是我弟弟 | 
| [23:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [23:27] | I just assumed, the penguin suit. | 我没想到你穿得这么正式 | 
| [23:30] | Martha. How are you? | 玛莎 你好吗 | 
| [23:34] | OK. | 好吧 | 
| [23:34] | Thomas Wayne. | 我叫托马斯·韦恩 | 
| [23:35] | Doll. Agree with me. | 美女 同意我的话 | 
| [23:37] | I was just telling Martha she’s got real potential. | 我刚才和玛莎说她很有潜力 | 
| [23:42] | I’m gonna dress her. | 我要帮她打扮 | 
| [23:43] | Thanks, but no. | 谢谢 不用了 | 
| [23:44] | I’m okay with how I am. | 我很满意我现在的样子 | 
| [23:45] | But look what I did with Patty. | 但是你看看我帮帕蒂打扮的 | 
| [23:48] | It’s a masterpiece, no? | 简直是杰作 不是吗 | 
| [23:50] | You’re right. No. | 你说得对 不 | 
| [23:53] | I like him, Patty. | 我喜欢他 帕蒂 | 
| [23:56] | Uptight but witty. | 易怒 但是很风趣 | 
| [23:58] | Very rare combination. | 非常少有的组合 | 
| [24:00] | So are… are the two of you you two back together? | 那你们俩又在一起了吗 | 
| [24:03] | We never were together | 我们从来都没在一起过 | 
| [24:04] | please, you’re dying to fuck each other– | 拜托 你们俩都想上对方了 | 
| [24:06] | Anyone can tell. | 是人都看得出来 | 
| [24:07] | No, no. you’re way off base. Trust me. | 不不 你完全看错了 相信我 | 
| [24:10] | Poo. Now that Tommy’s dumped that absurd Betsy person, | 得了吧 汤米都甩了那个离谱的贝茜 | 
| [24:13] | You can get together. | 你们可以在一起 | 
| [24:14] | Go for it children. | 在一起吧 孩子们 | 
| [24:15] | It is not going to happen. | 这是绝对不可能的 | 
| [24:16] | so fierce. | 真是狂热 | 
| [24:18] | But mon dieu, what’s with the dreary clothes? | 但是亲爱的 你为什么穿这么沉闷的衣服 | 
| [24:22] | Shorter, tighter, more colour, | 裙子穿短点 紧身点 颜色鲜艳点 | 
| [24:26] | It’s got to happen, Marsha. | 就这么说定了 玛夏 | 
| [24:28] | Martha. | 是玛莎 | 
| [24:29] | It’s not going to happen. | 不用了 | 
| [24:30] | He doesn’t take no for an answer. | 他是不会接受拒绝的 | 
| [24:32] | No, I do not. | 是的 | 
| [24:33] | I’m very forceful when I need to be. | 必要的时候 我会变得很强势 | 
| [24:36] | I’ll come to your apartment. | 我会去你的公寓 | 
| [24:38] | Bring a selection. | 带一系列精选服装过去 | 
| [24:39] | Thanks, but no. | 谢谢 不用了 | 
| [24:41] | my little wallflower. | 我完美的小姐 | 
| [24:43] | I’ll bring the chic, | 我带着时髦服装 | 
| [24:44] | you bring that fabulously lithe body of yours. | 你只需带着你那柔软的身体过去就行了 | 
| [24:48] | Boom! | 释放你的魅力 | 
| [24:49] | We’ll create some magic! | 我们会创造出奇迹的 | 
| [24:51] | Ciao! | 拜 | 
| [25:00] | Okay. He’s heinous. | 他实在是令人发指 | 
| [25:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:03] | I know how hard it is for you to agree with me. | 我知道要你同意我的话不容易 | 
| [25:09] | So… So things didn’t work out with Betsy? | 那你和贝茜分开了吗 | 
| [25:13] | No. | 是的 | 
| [25:14] | They didn’t. | 分开了 | 
| [25:16] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听你这么说 | 
| [25:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [25:21] | I wouldn’t worry about Patricia. | 换做是我就不会担心帕特丽夏 | 
| [25:23] | She’ll see through him in a couple weeks. | 几周后 她就会看穿他的本性了 | 
| [25:25] | Even she can see he is a complete and utter– | 就连她也能看得出他是个彻头彻尾的… | 
| [25:28] | Yes. I will. | 我愿意 | 
| [25:32] | Asshole! I love you! | 混蛋 我爱你 | 
| [26:02] | Somewhere to be? | 要出门吗 | 
| [26:05] | Yeah, job on, as it happens. | 有工作要去做 | 
| [26:08] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在可是大半夜 | 
| [26:11] | Chadley’ll put you in a cab. | 查德雷会给你叫车 | 
| [26:17] | Barely see you these days. | 现在想见你一面不容易 | 
| [26:20] | You’re always rehearsing, aren’t you. | 你总是在彩排 不是吗 | 
| [26:28] | Job. | 工作 | 
| [26:31] | Is it with that bloke from the funeral? | 和葬礼上的那个家伙一起吗 | 
| [26:36] | Never ask me about jobs. | 永远不要问我工作上的事 | 
| [26:42] | I don’t trust him, Alfie. | 我不相信他 阿尔弗 | 
| [26:47] | I do. | 我相信 | 
| [26:49] | Leave it alone. | 别说了 | 
| [26:51] | I know you are sad, about Bazza. | 我知道巴扎的死让你很难过 | 
| [26:56] | But you don’t have to be so cold. | 但是你也不必这么冷漠 | 
| [26:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [26:59] | I am sad about Bazza. And cold. | 巴扎的死我是很难过 而且很冷漠 | 
| [27:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [27:07] | I’ve told you before. | 我之前和你说过 | 
| [27:09] | You should leave me. | 你应该离开我 | 
| [27:16] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 | 
| [27:19] | What would you do without me? | 没有我 你该怎么办 | 
| [27:23] | Serious. | 我说真的 | 
| [27:26] | I’m no good for you. | 我不适合你 | 
| [27:29] | You just need time. | 你只是需要时间 | 
| [27:34] | You’ll be alright. | 你会好起来的 | 
| [28:14] | Make way for the Lord Mayor! | 给市长大人让路 | 
| [28:16] | Clear the road. | 让路 | 
| [28:19] | Have a heart, mate. She’s just lost her husband! | 发发慈悲 兄弟 她丈夫刚刚去世 | 
| [28:24] | I said. Clear the fucking road. Now! | 我说了 给我让路 立刻让开 | 
| [28:30] | Keep your hair on. | 冷静点 | 
| [28:41] | Get down. | 蹲下 | 
| [28:46] | Fire in the hole! | 小心手雷 | 
| [29:15] | Fucking Mayor! | 该死的市长 | 
| [29:18] | You’ll go to the Tower. | 你要去伦敦塔 | 
| [29:20] | Every one of you! | 所有人 | 
| [29:29] | It’s empty. | 是空的 | 
| [29:30] | Up! | 起来 | 
| [29:31] | Up! | 给我起来 | 
| [29:37] | Good evening, Mr. Mayor. | 晚上好 市长先生 | 
| [29:40] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 | 
| [29:41] | Where is what? | 什么在哪 | 
| [29:43] | The money. | 那笔钱 | 
| [29:44] | There is no money. | 哪来的钱 | 
| [29:48] | I do hope for your sake that that’s a lie. | 我真心希望你说的是谎话 | 
| [29:50] | Take your hands off me! | 别碰我 | 
| [29:52] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 | 
| [29:52] | I’ll have your innards on a brazier, | 我要把你们的内脏放进火盆里 | 
| [29:54] | and I’ll have your heads on spikes. | 把你们的脑袋挑在长矛上 | 
| [29:56] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 | 
| [29:58] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 | 
| [30:02] | Easy, Alfie. | 冷静点 阿尔弗 | 
| [30:03] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 | 
| [30:05] | Stand down, son. | 放开他 孩子 | 
| [30:06] | He can’t answer if he is dead now, can he? | 如果他死了 就不能回答你了对吧 | 
| [30:08] | You got till three. | 我数三声 | 
| [30:10] | One, | 一 | 
| [30:13] | two, | 二 | 
| [30:14] | three. | 三 | 
| [30:15] | There. | 在那里 | 
| [30:18] | Step! | 台阶 | 
| [30:18] | It’s in the step. | 在台阶那里 | 
| [30:47] | Shit! | 妈的 | 
| [30:51] | I look like a fucking gutter scumbag. | 我看起来像是个肮脏的渣子 | 
| [30:55] | Disgusting! | 真恶心 | 
| [31:00] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 | 
| [31:04] | What about? | 想什么 | 
| [31:07] | We’re not going to find your sister just wandering around. | 我们这样到处乱跑是找不到你姐姐的 | 
| [31:11] | Maybe… | 也许 | 
| [31:13] | Maybe we should split up. | 也许我们应该分头找 | 
| [31:16] | Split up? | 分头找 | 
| [31:18] | How’s that help find her? | 那怎么能找到她 | 
| [31:20] | No, look. | 不是 | 
| [31:21] | It’s really nice of you to look after me | 你照顾我真的很好 | 
| [31:23] | and I’m truly grateful. I am. | 我真的非常感激 | 
| [31:24] | But, this is League territory | 但这里是联盟的地盘 | 
| [31:27] | I’m safe now. | 我现在安全了 | 
| [31:28] | Well, good for you. | 恭喜你 | 
| [31:33] | I’m not. | 但是我不安全 | 
| [31:34] | I know, but what use am I to you? | 我知道 但我对你有什么用呢 | 
| [31:37] | There’s such a thing as moral support you know. | 有一种东西叫做精神支撑 | 
| [31:40] | – I thought we were friends. – We are… | -我以为我们是朋友 -我们是 | 
| [31:43] | We are, I mean kind of. | 我们是朋友 算是吧 | 
| [31:46] | Kind of? | 算是 | 
| [31:50] | Why won’t you tell me anything about your past? | 你为什么不告诉我你的过去 | 
| [31:54] | I said. | 我说过 | 
| [31:56] | It’s boring. | 我的过去很无趣 | 
| [31:58] | Did something bad happen when you were little? | 你小的时候发生过什么不好的事吗 | 
| [32:01] | Something that damaged you? | 伤害到你了吗 | 
| [32:02] | Because | 因为 | 
| [32:04] | sometimes you’re nice. | 有时你人很好 | 
| [32:06] | Sometimes you’re just… …mad. | 有时你却疯疯癫癫 | 
| [32:08] | Mad! | 疯疯癫癫 | 
| [32:10] | Me? | 我吗 | 
| [32:19] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 | 
| [32:25] | Any road, | 总之 | 
| [32:27] | you’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 | 
| [32:31] | Be good. | 别闯祸 | 
| [33:00] | Bloody hell. | 天啊 | 
| [33:02] | Don’t see that everyday. | 太阳从西边出来了 | 
| [33:07] | Poor love. Right state? | 可怜人 还好吗 | 
| [33:10] | Help us. | 救救我们 | 
| [33:13] | Madame, call the police. | 女士 打电话报警吧 | 
| [33:14] | Don’t fret. | 别担心 | 
| [33:16] | Help is on the way. | 救援马上就来 | 
| [33:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [33:21] | Hello, is you, is it? | 你好 是你吧 | 
| [33:24] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [33:27] | I’m mad, me. | 我疯疯癫癫 | 
| [33:29] | I thought, | 我以为 | 
| [33:30] | I know, | 我知道 | 
| [33:31] | I’ll give the Lord Mayor a scragging. | 我把市长大人暴打一顿 | 
| [33:33] | Help us. | 救救我们 | 
| [33:36] | Result. | 这就是结果 | 
| [33:42] | Things are looking up? | 情况会好转的 | 
| [33:44] | We’ll have a nice breakfast. | 我们要吃顿丰盛的早餐 | 
| [33:48] | Shouldn’t we call the police? | 难道我们不该打电话报警吗 | 
| [33:49] | Why? | 为什么要报警 | 
| [33:51] | They need help. | 他们需要帮忙 | 
| [33:53] | Soft as a bun, you. | 你的心肠太软了 | 
| [33:56] | 造爱别打仗 大胸女郎 丝滑长筒袜 打屁股新招 高个性感情妇 | |
| [34:27] | 塞克斯痛感供应店 性爱工具及书籍 | |
| [34:43] | That’s her. | 她在那 | 
| [34:50] | – Bet? – Peggy. | -贝特 -佩吉 | 
| [34:52] | Where the hell have you been? I were worried sick. | 你到哪去了 我担心死了 | 
| [34:55] | Round and about, you know. | 到处跑 | 
| [34:57] | I called your work, | 我打电话你去工作的地方 | 
| [34:58] | they said you were on the run for murder. | 他们说你因为谋杀而在逃 | 
| [35:01] | It’s not murder if I’m in the right is it? | 如果我是对的 那就不是谋杀了对吧 | 
| [35:06] | Who’s this then? | 这位是谁 | 
| [35:07] | This is my friend Katie. | 她是我朋友凯蒂 | 
| [35:10] | She’s an artist. | 她是位艺术家 | 
| [35:12] | Is she. | 是吗 | 
| [35:13] | Hello. Nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴认识你 | 
| [35:17] | She’s alright. | 她人很好 | 
| [35:18] | Maybe she is, maybe she isn’t. | 也许很好 也许不好 | 
| [35:20] | She’s an odd duck If she’s with you. | 如果她和你一起 那她也是个怪人 | 
| [35:22] | You know this one’s mad as hatter. | 你知道她疯疯癫癫的 | 
| [35:23] | I know | 我知道 | 
| [35:25] | But she’s been very good to me. | 但是她一直对我很好 | 
| [35:26] | Has she? | 是吗 | 
| [35:29] | Dear, dear. | 亲爱的 | 
| [35:31] | Give us a minute. | 让我们单独聊两句 | 
| [35:37] | I’ve told her nowt about my past before we met, | 在我们见面之前 我没和她说过我的过去 | 
| [35:40] | and you’ll do likewise? | 你也别说 | 
| [35:41] | You never learn do you? | 你永远也不吸取教训是吗 | 
| [35:42] | I don’t need none of your sauce. | 我不需要你教训我 | 
| [35:45] | We’ve other avenues to explore if we want. | 如果我们想的话 我们还有别的地方可以去 | 
| [35:47] | Like hell you do. | 你有才怪 | 
| [35:50] | Nice to meet you, Katie. | 很高兴认识你 凯蒂 | 
| [35:53] | You’d best come in | 你最好进来吧 | 
| [35:54] | before your girlfriend here murders someone else. | 免得你这位闺蜜又要杀人了 | 
| [35:57] | Come on, in you go. | 来吧 进去吧 | 
| [36:00] | Straight through. | 直走 | 
| [36:13] | Jimmy. | 吉米 | 
| [36:17] | Frances. | 弗朗西丝 | 
| [36:19] | You gave me a fright. | 你吓了我一跳 | 
| [36:23] | I bring news from London. | 我带来了伦敦的消息 | 
| [36:25] | The League have elected a new Prime Minister. | 联盟已经选出了新任首相 | 
| [36:28] | A policeman of all things. | 一位警察 | 
| [36:29] | Victor Aziz. | 维克托·阿齐兹 | 
| [36:32] | Aziz. | 阿齐兹 | 
| [36:34] | Dear God. | 我的天呐 | 
| [36:36] | That’s the blighter who had me arrested | 把我抓起来关进伦敦塔的人 | 
| [36:37] | and thrown into the Tower. | 就是那个混蛋 | 
| [36:39] | I suppose | 看来 | 
| [36:40] | they wish to punish me by appointing him, of all people. | 他们希望通过任命他来惩罚我 | 
| [36:42] | I-I-I shouldn’t think it was intentional. | 我不该认为他们是故意这么做的 | 
| [36:44] | I was tied to a chair in my fucking underpants | 我被绑在椅子上 只穿着条内裤 | 
| [36:46] | while that bastard strutted around | 而这个混蛋大摇大摆地走来走去 | 
| [36:49] | pretending to be a gentleman | 假装是个绅士 | 
| [36:50] | Well, at any rate, perhaps, | 不管怎么样 | 
| [36:51] | he’ll prove more tractable than poor old Potter. | 他也许会比老波特更听话 | 
| [36:55] | Now, let me see. | 给我看看 | 
| [36:57] | It’s no mistake. | 错不了了 | 
| [36:58] | I shall take great pleasure in hanging– | 我会很享受绞刑的 | 
| [37:03] | Febrile and spotty. | 发热出疹子 | 
| [37:06] | Say ah. | 张开嘴啊一声 | 
| [37:08] | Say aaah. | 张大嘴 | 
| [37:12] | Well, if you were a sailor I’d say you have scurvy. | 如果你是水手 我会说你有坏血病 | 
| [37:15] | You must take better care of yourself. | 你一定要好好照顾自己 | 
| [37:22] | I’m perfectly fine. Just getting old. | 我什么都事没有 只是老了 | 
| [37:27] | Listen, old girl, | 大姐 | 
| [37:28] | that Stormcloud business. | 暴风云项目 | 
| [37:31] | It’s a last resort, nothing more. | 那是终极手段 仅此而已 | 
| [37:32] | Well, I didn’t think it was a passing whim. | 我不觉得那是突发奇想 | 
| [37:35] | But evil is still evil even in the last resort. | 但即使到走投无路的地步 邪恶终究是邪恶 | 
| [37:38] | They won’t give in. | 他们不会退让的 | 
| [37:42] | Even though, they’re as good as beaten, | 就算他们战败了 | 
| [37:45] | the damn fools won’t see sense and surrender. | 这群傻瓜们是不会觉悟投降的 | 
| [37:48] | What are we to do? | 我们该怎么做 | 
| [37:49] | As I say, | 我说了 | 
| [37:49] | perhaps this Aziz chap will be someone we can do business with. | 也许这位阿齐兹是我们可以合作的人 | 
| [37:53] | Aziz? | 阿齐兹 | 
| [37:56] | Yes. Him. | 对 他 | 
| [37:58] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:00] | I don’t like policemen in any case, | 我怎么样都不喜欢警察 | 
| [38:02] | especially not this one. | 尤其是这个警察 | 
| [38:03] | Condescending little bugger. | 高人一等的小混蛋 | 
| [38:05] | You really must get some sleep. | 你真的要睡一会 | 
| [38:07] | Police are necessary of course, | 警察当然是必要的 | 
| [38:09] | but it’s a low profession. | 但那只是一个低下的职业 | 
| [38:11] | Low. | 低下 | 
| [38:15] | I wish Bet and Peggy were here. | 希望贝特和佩吉能在这就好了 | 
| [38:17] | They’d always cheer me up. | 她们总能让我开心起来 | 
| [38:18] | Jimmy! | 吉米 | 
| [38:22] | Hello, old girl. | 大姐 | 
| [38:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [38:26] | What were we talking about? | 我们刚才在说什么 | 
| [38:40] | Good evening, Mrs. Gaunt. | 晚上好 冈特女士 | 
| [38:41] | Salt. | 索尔特 | 
| [38:42] | If I might have a brief word. | 请容许我和你说两句话 | 
| [38:45] | I’m listening. | 说吧 | 
| [38:47] | I’m concerned about his Lordship. | 我担心勋爵 | 
| [38:49] | Are you? | 是吗 | 
| [38:50] | His, | 他的 | 
| [38:52] | state of mind. | 精神状态 | 
| [38:53] | His state of mind is not your concern. | 他的精神状态轮不到你操心 | 
| [38:56] | Of course, ma’am. | 当然 长官 | 
| [38:57] | Perhaps I’ve said too much. | 也许我话太多了 | 
| [38:58] | Perhaps you have. | 是的 | 
| [39:01] | Forgive me, | 请原谅我 | 
| [39:03] | you know him so much better than I do. | 你比我更了解他 | 
| [39:06] | If you have no concerns, then I’m reassured. | 如果你不担心 那我就放心了 | 
| [39:09] | – He has been under a lot of stress recently. – He has. | -他最近压力太大了 -是的 | 
| [39:13] | It would be no wonder | 他偶尔达不到自己的高标准 | 
| [39:14] | if he occasionally fell short of his high standards. | 也没什么好奇怪的 | 
| [39:17] | You’re edging close to disloyalty, Salt. | 你在慢慢地走向背叛 索尔特 | 
| [39:22] | I’ll say no more. | 我不会再说了 | 
| [39:24] | Not my place. | 不是我该说的话 | 
| [39:28] | You, on the other hand, Mrs. Gaunt, | 而你 冈特女士 换句话说 | 
| [39:31] | could never be accused of disloyalty. | 永远不会被人指责背叛 | 
| [39:34] | If you were to lend a discreet hand… | 如果你能谨慎地伸出援手 | 
| [39:38] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 | 
| [39:40] | But how? | 但是要怎么做 | 
| [39:42] | I have no gift for politics. | 我没有政治天赋 | 
| [39:44] | but this new chap, Aziz… | 但是这位新上任的首相阿齐兹 | 
| [39:45] | What about him? | 他怎么样 | 
| [39:47] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 | 
| [39:50] | It’s possible, were he approached confidentially, | 他有可能秘密地 | 
| [39:54] | very discreetly, | 非常谨慎地 | 
| [39:57] | by a reliable intermediary, | 通过一个可靠的中间人牵线搭桥 | 
| [39:59] | he might listen to reason. | 他也许会听你说 | 
| [40:03] | It had occurred to me. | 我是有这么想过 | 
| [40:06] | Perhaps you know someone inside the League who might help? | 也许你在联盟里有认识的人能帮忙 | 
| [40:08] | Perhaps. | 也许 | 
| [40:10] | I might. | 我也许会 | 
| [40:33] | Hi, come on in. | 请进 | 
| [40:38] | Yikes, | 哎呀 | 
| [40:40] | you’re really committed to the military look? | 你真的很喜欢军人装扮 | 
| [40:45] | Perhaps you noticed, | 也许你也注意到了 | 
| [40:47] | there’s a war on. | 现在在打仗 | 
| [40:48] | I tend to ignore ugly things. | 我倾向于忽略丑恶的事物 | 
| [40:50] | So tedious. | 太乏味了 | 
| [40:52] | I’m rather surprised you asked me over. | 我很惊讶你邀请我来 | 
| [40:55] | Happy of course, but surprised. | 开心是当然的 但也很惊讶 | 
| [40:57] | I reconsidered. | 我重新考虑过了 | 
| [40:59] | What the heck, | 管他呢 | 
| [41:01] | live a little. | 好好生活 | 
| [41:02] | That’s my girl. | 这才对 | 
| [41:04] | Right. | 好了 | 
| [41:08] | Let’s take those wretched rags off | 脱掉你身上的破布 | 
| [41:11] | and let’s begin your transformation. | 开始变身吧 | 
| [41:13] | Let’s… | 我们… | 
| [41:15] | …have some wine first. | 先喝点红酒 | 
| [41:18] | Relax a bit. | 放松一下 | 
| [41:19] | Now, you are talking. | 这才对 | 
| [41:25] | So, | 那 | 
| [41:27] | my little sister getting married. | 我妹妹要结婚了 | 
| [41:30] | Amazing. | 太好了 | 
| [41:31] | I know you don’t like him. | 我知道你不喜欢他 | 
| [41:33] | Well, hey, at least he doesn’t worship Satan, | 至少他不膜拜撒旦 | 
| [41:35] | as far as I know. | 就我目前所知 | 
| [41:36] | Next thing you’ll be having kids. | 接下来你们就会生孩子 | 
| [41:38] | See? You’re trying to scare me. | 看到没 你是想要吓跑我 | 
| [41:40] | Newsflash, Pat, kids are what happen when you have sex. | 快讯 小帕 和人上床就会生孩子 | 
| [41:43] | Well, we’ll stick to anal, then. | 那我们就肛交好了 | 
| [41:45] | For Chris sakes, Patricia. | 我的天啊 帕特丽夏 | 
| [41:49] | Hello, Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德你好 | 
| [41:52] | Mr. Wayne. | 韦恩先生你好 | 
| [41:53] | Thomas, please. | 请叫我托马斯 | 
| [41:55] | You remember my sister Patricia. | 你记得我妹妹帕特丽夏吧 | 
| [41:57] | Of course. | 当然记得 | 
| [41:58] | You punched me on the nose. | 你一拳打在我鼻子上 | 
| [42:01] | Did I? | 是吗 | 
| [42:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [42:03] | I expect you deserved it. | 我想那是你活该的 | 
| [42:06] | Don’t let me interrupt you… | 你们请继续 | 
| [42:07] | No, it’s OK, | 不 没事 | 
| [42:08] | we were just talking about anal sex. | 我们只是在聊肛交 | 
| [42:10] | Dammit, Patricia. That’s enough. | 该死的 帕特丽夏 别说了 | 
| [42:11] | Isn’t he such a prude, Alfred? | 他是不是有些假正经 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [42:14] | If you say so, Miss Wayne. | 你说是就是 韦恩小姐 | 
| [42:15] | You’re pretty. Come join us. | 你挺帅的 来坐下吧 | 
| [42:18] | I have friends waiting. | 有朋友在等我 | 
| [42:20] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 | 
| [42:23] | I think we should leave. | 我觉得我们该走了 | 
| [42:24] | You’ve had more than enough, | 你喝的够多了 | 
| [42:26] | and Martha will be expecting us. | 玛莎还在等我们呢 | 
| [42:27] | Sweetheart, | 亲爱的 | 
| [42:29] | another glass of your disgusting gin… | 再来一杯那恶心的琴酒 | 
| [42:31] | Certainly. | 好的 | 
| [42:34] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [42:35] | We’re in the woods 20 men. | 那树林里有二十个人 | 
| [42:37] | Two of us. | 我们只有两个人 | 
| [42:39] | I whip out me gun. | 我把枪拿出来 | 
| [42:41] | Boss takes out five, I take out 15. | 老大干掉了五个 我干掉了十五个 | 
| [42:43] | 15 was it Banjo? | 十五个那么多吗 班卓 | 
| [42:45] | I think you’re being economical with the truth aren’t we? | 我觉得你有些夸大了 | 
| [42:47] | You know that’s not how it was. | 你知道不是那样的 | 
| [42:49] | There were three. | 只有三个 | 
| [42:50] | Oh, come on! | 别这样 | 
| [42:52] | Quiet! | 安静 | 
| [42:55] | To Bazza. | 敬巴扎 | 
| [42:58] | The angel on our shoulders. | 我们的守护天使 | 
| [43:01] | Rest in peace, brother. | 兄弟 平静的去吧 | 
| [43:02] | – We should be with him. – We will be. | -我们应该和他在一起 -我们会的 | 
| [43:04] | One to us. | 敬我们一杯 | 
| [43:06] | The richest cunts in London! | 伦敦最有钱的混蛋 | 
| [43:08] | Leave it out Banjo. | 别吵了班卓 | 
| [43:10] | Show some discretion. | 谨慎一点 | 
| [43:12] | Or what? | 不然呢 | 
| [43:14] | Or everyone will know our business. | 不然所有人都会知道我们的业务 | 
| [43:15] | Fuck ’em. | 去他妈的 | 
| [43:16] | – Who cares? – I care. | -谁在乎 -我在乎 | 
| [43:17] | He’s ashamed, Banjo. | 他就得羞愧 班卓 | 
| [43:20] | He doesn’t like being a thief. | 他不喜欢当贼 | 
| [43:22] | Pipe down, woman. | 闭嘴女人 | 
| [43:23] | I’m not ashamed. | 我没有觉得羞愧 | 
| [43:25] | I’m not proud either. | 我也没觉得骄傲 | 
| [43:27] | I do what I have to do. | 我只是做了该做的 | 
| [43:28] | That’s my boy. | 这才是我兄弟 | 
| [43:31] | Is that right, Alfie, | 是这样吗 阿尔弗 | 
| [43:33] | Are you his boy? | 你是他的小弟吗 | 
| [43:35] | I’m nobody’s boy. | 我不是任何人的小弟 | 
| [43:38] | I think you’ve insulted him, Gully. | 我觉得你侮辱他了 格利 | 
| [43:40] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [43:41] | He says he’s not your boy. | 他说他不是你的小弟 | 
| [43:43] | You are drunk. | 你喝多了 | 
| [43:51] | Pat. | 小帕 | 
| [43:52] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [43:53] | Martha will be wondering were we are. | 玛莎会担心我们 | 
| [43:55] | Why? Why do you care? | 怎么了 你管那么多干嘛 | 
| [43:57] | She despises you. | 她瞧不起你 | 
| [43:58] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我不这么认为 | 
| [43:59] | No, you blew it with that one. | 你已经没戏了 | 
| [44:01] | So you say. | 你爱怎么说就怎么说 | 
| [44:02] | As if you’re an expert on relationships. | 好像你是情感专家一样 | 
| [44:05] | Little Tommy’s holding a torch huh? | 小汤米在暗恋她 | 
| [44:08] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [44:09] | Excuse me, | 不好意思 | 
| [44:11] | Would you mind? We’re in a bit of a hurry. | 你有空吗 我们赶时间 | 
| [44:12] | Right away sir. | 马上就来 先生 | 
| [44:15] | Relax. | 放松 | 
| [44:16] | It’s for the best anyhow. | 这样才最好 | 
| [44:18] | She is like… | 她是个 | 
| [44:19] | …a serious woman. | 正经女人 | 
| [44:21] | And you do best with silly girls. | 你最好和蠢姑娘在一起 | 
| [44:25] | I’m not holding a torch. | 我没有暗恋她 | 
| [44:26] | It’s just… | 我只是 | 
| [44:28] | It’s rude to be late. | 迟到很不礼貌 | 
| [44:31] | Tommy’s in loo-oove… | 汤米恋爱了 | 
| [44:39] | Hello? | 人呢 | 
| [44:47] | Jaques? | 雅克 | 
| [44:48] | One minute mon cher. | 稍等一下 亲爱的 | 
| [44:52] | Where the fuck are they? | 他们怎么还不来 | 
| [44:56] | Eh voila! | 瞧啊 | 
| [44:59] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 | 
| [45:00] | Don’t be shy baby. | 别害羞啊 宝贝 | 
| [45:03] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 | 
| [45:09] | You fucking… bitch! | 你个婊子 | 
| [45:14] | What’s the big fucking rush? | 你那么急干什么 | 
| [45:16] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [45:19] | Why do you have a key? | 你为什么会有钥匙 | 
| [45:21] | Why do you have a key? | 你为什么会有钥匙 | 
| [45:32] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 | 
| [45:33] | Cheating asshole! | 偷腥的混蛋 | 
| [45:39] | Yeah! That’s… | 这就 | 
| [45:40] | That’s right motherfucker! | 跑就对了混蛋 | 
| [45:43] | Keep running! | 接着跑吧 | 
| [45:45] | I wish I’d seen you in action against Jacques. | 我希望我能目睹你对付雅克 | 
| [45:49] | Must have been quite a sight. | 一定很精彩 | 
| [45:50] | It was a whole new experience for me. | 这对我来说也很新鲜 | 
| [45:52] | First time’ve ever beaten a naked man. | 第一次打一个裸男 | 
| [45:56] | Turns out, | 结果 | 
| [45:57] | that’s kind of fun. | 还挺好玩的 | 
| [45:59] | Combat becomes you. | 你的搏击变得更厉害了 | 
| [46:02] | Diana the Huntress, to the life. | 敬狩猎女神戴安娜 | 
| [46:04] | Flattery will get you nowhere. | 奉承对你来说没好处 | 
| [46:07] | Will it not? | 没有吗 | 
| [46:09] | Well, maybe it’ll get you somewhere | 也许有一些 | 
| [46:10] | Depends where you want to go. | 看你想要什么了 | 
| [46:20] | You know where I want to go. | 你知道我想要什么 | 
| [46:23] | Are you trying to seduce me? | 你这是想勾引我吗 | 
| [46:31] | I… I guess I am. | 我想是的 | 
| [46:37] | I’ve never been seduced by a crypto fascist bastard before. | 我从没被法西斯秘密支持者勾引过 | 
| [46:42] | Not knowingly anyhow. | 在不知情的情况下 | 
| [46:47] | But new experiences are fun, right? | 但新的经历很有趣不是吗 | 
| [46:50] | Yeah, they can be. | 是的 | 
| [47:23] | So. | 那么 | 
| [47:25] | You’re ashamed of us are you? | 你为我们感到羞愧是吗 | 
| [47:28] | Think you’re better than us? | 觉得你比我们更高级 | 
| [47:30] | No. | 没有 | 
| [47:31] | He knows he’s better than you, Sonny Jim. | 他知道他比你更 吉米小子 | 
| [47:35] | There’s weasel shite better than you. | 黄鼠狼的屎都比你好 | 
| [47:38] | Say that again. | 你再说一遍 | 
| [47:39] | you shortarse fenian turd. | 你个芬尼亚主义矮矬子 | 
| [47:42] | Steady on, Daveboy. | 别激动 戴维仔 | 
| [47:43] | Come on, let them have a run around, Alfie. | 阿尔弗 让他们干一架 | 
| [47:45] | It might prove interesting. | 可能会有趣呢 | 
| [47:47] | Say it again! | 再说一次 | 
| [47:50] | I don’t repeat myself, Banjo. | 好话不说二遍 班卓 | 
| [47:53] | So I’ll elaborate. | 那我就直说了 | 
| [47:56] | Away and get in line to fuck your scrawny hun mother. | 滚去排队操你那瘦骨如柴的老妈子 | 
| [48:09] | Alright. That’s enough fun, lads. | 好了 闹够了 几位 | 
| [48:11] | Enough! That’s enough. | 够了 够了 | 
| [48:14] | You can say that again. | 你可以再说一次 | 
| [48:16] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 | 
| [48:19] | Do enjoy yourselves, boys. | 你们好好玩吧 各位 | 
| [48:21] | No. You leave when I say you can leave. | 不 我叫你走你才能走 | 
| [48:26] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 | 
| [48:35] | Don’t do that. | 别打 | 
| [48:36] | Keep out of my damn business. | 少管闲事 | 
| [48:40] | This is my place. | 这是我的地盘 | 
| [48:42] | You want to beat your wife, do it at home. | 你想打你妻子 就回家打 | 
| [48:45] | Thank you, Alfie. | 谢谢你 阿尔弗 | 
| [48:46] | Very chivalrous. | 英雄救美 | 
| [48:49] | Don’t you ever tell me what to do, boy. | 不要对我指手画脚 小子 | 
| [48:54] | I think me and you need a quiet word. | 我想你和我要单独聊聊 | 
| [49:00] | – Wait here. – I don’t– | -在这等着 -我不… | 
| [49:02] | I said wait here. | 我说了在这等着 | 
| [49:08] | Go ahead. | 说吧 | 
| [49:09] | You can speak freely. | 你可以畅所欲言了 | 
| [49:11] | I don’t need your permission to speak. | 我说话不需要你的许可 | 
| [49:13] | We’re not in the Service anymore. | 我们已经不在军队里了 | 
| [49:15] | You’re not a Captain and I’m not other ranks. | 你不是上校 我也不是士兵 | 
| [49:16] | Fuck the Service. Fuck captains. Fuck other ranks. | 去他的军队 去他的上校 去他的士兵 | 
| [49:19] | I’m Gully Troy. | 我是格利·特瑞 | 
| [49:20] | And you don’t cross me. | 你不会想要惹毛我 | 
| [49:21] | I’m Alfred Pennyworth, and I just did. | 我是阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 我就惹毛你了 | 
| [49:23] | Now what? | 那又怎样 | 
| [49:26] | You got a little over emotional on the job today. | 你今天在工作上有点情绪化 | 
| [49:31] | You weren’t the cool headed chap I knew in the jungle. | 你不是我认识的丛林里那个冷静的人了 | 
| [49:34] | We’re not in the jungle anymore. | 我们已经不在丛林里了 | 
| [49:35] | No, that’s where you’re mistaken. | 是的 这你就错了 | 
| [49:39] | You still have a problem with authority? | 你对当局还有意见吗 | 
| [49:42] | Killing your father wasn’t enough for you? | 杀了你父亲还嫌不够吗 | 
| [49:44] | Be careful. | 小心说话 | 
| [49:47] | Or else? | 不然怎么样 | 
| [49:51] | Or else. | 不然要你好看 | 
| [49:59] | Boy. | 小子 | 
| [50:02] | I’m not your captain anymore. | 我已经不是你的上校了 | 
| [50:05] | I’ll try and remember that. | 我会尽量记住 | 
| [50:08] | I’m just the man making you rich. | 我只是那个让你大富大贵的人 | 
| [50:10] | Perhaps you’ll try to remember that. | 也许你会记住这一点 | 
| [50:13] | I’m done with robbery. | 我不再干抢劫了 | 
| [50:15] | Don’t agree with me. | 别同意我的话 | 
| [50:18] | Fair enough. | 好吧 | 
| [50:23] | Just one more job? | 再干一票吧 | 
| [50:25] | A big one. | 一票大的 | 
| [50:26] | I’ve got enough money to get to America. | 我已经有足够的钱去美国了 | 
| [50:28] | That’ll do me. | 这样就够了 | 
| [50:30] | I need your skills, Alfie. | 我需要你的本事 阿尔弗 | 
| [50:33] | I’m done. | 我不干了 | 
| [50:35] | That’s your lot. | 那是你的事 | 
| [50:37] | Don’t think I’m not grateful. | 别认为我不感激你 | 
| [50:41] | I’m asking you as a friend. | 我以朋友的身份 | 
| [50:45] | As a brother. | 以兄弟的身份来问你 | 
| [50:54] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下吧 | 
| [50:56] | No promises. | 不打包票 | 
| [50:59] | That’s my boy. | 这就对了 | 
| [51:02] | Now, let’s get back in there, | 我们进去吧 | 
| [51:03] | before they try and kill each other? | 免得他们自相残杀 | 
| [51:05] | You sort it. | 你自己搞定 | 
| [51:06] | I’ve got to talk to my floor manager. | 我要跟我的外场经理谈谈 | 
| [51:15] | Call last orders. | 通知顾客打烊 | 
| [51:17] | So early? | 这么早吗 | 
| [51:18] | There’s some big tables still– | 有几桌高消费的客人还在… | 
| [51:19] | I said call last orders! | 我说了 通知顾客打烊 | 
| [51:22] | As you wish, guvnor. | 你说了算 先生 | 
| [51:54] | Tell Gully I’ll wait for him outside. | 告诉格利 我在外面等他 | 
| [51:59] | Will do. | 好的 | 
| [52:08] | I wasn’t being sarcastic by the way. | 对了 我不是在讽刺你 | 
| [52:13] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你帮我出头 | 
| [52:18] | You’re a gentleman, of a kind. | 你是一位绝无仅有的绅士 | 
| [52:22] | No. | 不 | 
| [52:56] | I’m not sure if you’re brave or stupid. | 我不知道你是勇敢还是愚蠢 | 
| [53:04] | Both. | 两者皆有 | 
| [53:06] | Your coat, Mrs. Troy. | 你的外套 特瑞夫人 | 
| [53:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [53:17] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [53:21] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [54:31] | Tech support. | 技术部 | 
| [54:32] | Check the second sheet. | 看看第二张表格 | 
| [54:34] | Ancillary technical staff. | 辅助技术人员 | 
| [54:36] | Dr. Lucius Fox. | 卢修斯·福克斯博士 | 
| [54:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [55:01] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 | 
| [55:03] | On behalf of His Grace the High Chancellor Lord Harwood, | 我代表哈伍德勋爵大统领 | 
| [55:07] | welcome. | 欢迎各位 | 
| [55:08] | You are about to see a demonstration of Stormcloud. | 各位即将看到暴风云演示 | 
| [55:12] | We think you’ll agree, | 我们认为你们会同意 | 
| [55:13] | this is the future of chemical warfare. | 这是化学战的未来 | 
| [55:19] | Currently available chemical weapons | 目前的化学武器 | 
| [55:21] | require large quantities of the toxic agent | 需要大量的毒剂 | 
| [55:24] | and crude deployment systems | 天然的部署系统 | 
| [55:26] | delivering low accuracy, | 精度低 | 
| [55:28] | low predictability. | 预测性低 | 
| [55:31] | Stormcloud is different. | 暴风云不一样 | 
| [55:50] | Effective payloads require only miniscule amounts | 有效载荷只需极少量的 | 
| [55:53] | of the toxic agent, | 有毒物质 | 
| [55:55] | delivering high accuracy and predictability. | 具有很高的准确性和可预见性 | 
| [55:59] | At a very low cost to us in terms of personnel and resources. | 在人力和资源方面对我们来说成本非常低 | 
| [56:04] | As you’ll see… | 正如各位将会看到的这样 | 
| [56:28] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 | 
| [56:54] | God. | 天啊 | 
| [56:55] | In five minutes time, the test zone will be completely safe. | 五分钟后 测试区将会绝对安全 | 
| [57:00] | Children could play out there. | 孩子们可以在那里玩耍 | 
| [57:04] | That concludes the demonstration. | 演示到此结束 | 
| [57:20] | Thank you, Salt. | 谢谢你 索尔特 | 
| [57:21] | Good work. | 做得好 | 
| [57:24] | So. | 那么 | 
| [57:25] | There you are my friends. | 我的朋友们 | 
| [57:27] | The complete destruction of our enemies lies in our hands. | 彻底消灭敌人的重任就在我们手中 | 
| [57:32] | This is victory. | 这就是胜利 | 
| [57:34] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 | 
| [57:37] | Victory! | 胜利 |