时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You should do me one favor. | 你们要帮我个忙 |
[00:08] | Don’t give up. You’ll get to America in the end. | 不要放弃 你们最后都会到美国的 |
[00:12] | Let’s get down to business, shall we? | 我们说正题 |
[00:14] | I’m getting to America. | 我要去美国 |
[00:15] | If you’ve got something that could make that happen, I’m in. | 如果你有办法让我圆梦 我就加入你们 |
[00:18] | I might just have something. | 或许我正好有办法让你去 |
[00:20] | We’ve made no fucking progress at all! | 我们就没取得过任何进展 |
[00:22] | If London falls, the northern cities will surrender. | 一旦攻陷伦敦 北部的城市都会投降 |
[00:25] | Full-scale artillery bombardment will do the trick. | 一次大规模 全面的炮击即可成功 |
[00:28] | League council are electing a new prime minister. | 联盟一会正在选举新一任首相 |
[00:30] | As you may have heard, the last one killed himself. | 你应该听说了 上一任自杀了 |
[00:32] | This good woman is the rightful queen of England, | 这位善良的女子是英国合法的女王 |
[00:36] | and we are the rightful government of England. | 而我们是英国合法的政府 |
[00:39] | I have no gift for politics, | 我没有政治天赋 |
[00:40] | but this new chap Aziz might listen to reason. | 但是这位新上任的首相阿齐兹也许会听你说 |
[00:43] | It had occurred to me. | 我是有这么想过 |
[00:45] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到哪去了 |
[00:47] | Round and about. | 我担心死了 |
[00:48] | This is me friend Katie. | 她是我朋友凯蒂 |
[00:50] | I’ve told her nowt about me past, | 我没和她说过我的过去 |
[00:52] | and you’ll do likewise, eh? | 你也别说 |
[00:53] | – Are you trying to seduce me? – I guess I am. | -你这是想勾引我吗 -我想是的 |
[00:56] | I’ve never been seduced by a crypto-fascist bastard before. | 我从没被法西斯秘密支持者勾引过 |
[00:59] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[01:00] | No. You leave when I say you can leave. | 不 我叫你走你才能走 |
[01:02] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[01:04] | I’m Gully Troy, and you don’t cross me. | 我是格利·特瑞 别惹我 |
[01:07] | I’m Alfred Pennyworth, and I just did. | 我是阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 我就惹你了 |
[01:09] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你帮我出头 |
[01:14] | Ancillary technical staff. Dr. Lucius Fox. | 辅助技术人员 卢修斯·福克斯博士 |
[01:17] | Ladies and gentlemen, you’re about to see | 女士们先生们 各位即将看到 |
[01:18] | a demonstration of Stormcloud. | 暴风云演示 |
[01:20] | This is the future of chemical warfare. | 这是化学战的未来 |
[01:25] | This is victory, ladies and gentlemen. Victory. | 这就是胜利 女士们先生们 胜利 |
[01:47] | Get out of my way! | 别挡我的路 |
[01:52] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[01:53] | Get out of my way! | 给我让开 |
[01:57] | Die, you evil bastard! | 去死吧 你个混账东西 |
[02:03] | No! Stop! | 不 站住 |
[02:07] | You once told me you could get me on a plane to America. | 你曾经说过能让我去美国 |
[02:09] | Well, times have changed. Everyone and his dog wants out. | 世道变了 所有人都想拖家带口地出去 |
[02:14] | Well, the embassy still operates | 不过 大使馆仍然 |
[02:15] | a regular flight out once a week, | 每周安排一次航班撤离 |
[02:17] | but there are hundreds on the waiting list. | 但是等候名单上有好几百人 |
[02:21] | I need three seats on next week’s flight to Gotham. | 下周飞哥谭的航班我要三张票 |
[02:24] | Seats are like gold dust. Air crews are on the take. | 飞机票重金难求 乘务组都受贿加塞 |
[02:27] | Customs are on the take. Immigration– | 海关也捞油水 移民局… |
[02:28] | I didn’t think we’d fly for free. | 我没想过不花钱就能走 |
[02:31] | How much? | 要多少 |
[02:35] | Well, five grand a head? | 每人五千 |
[02:36] | Fuck. | 我去 |
[02:38] | I thought half that, tops. | 我以为最多也就两千五 |
[02:41] | That’s a conservative estimate. | 这还是保守估价 |
[02:42] | – You can’t make that? – Not at this exact moment, no. | -你没那么多吗 -这个月肯定没有 |
[02:48] | Well, maybe I could help. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[02:51] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[02:52] | I could loan you the money you need. | 我可以借你钱 |
[02:55] | Oh. That’s very kind of you. No, thanks. | 你可真好心 还是算了吧 |
[02:57] | – It’s no bother at all. – No. | -没关系的 -是没关系 |
[02:59] | Why not? | 那为什么拒绝 |
[03:01] | I’d rather not be in debt to the CIA. | 我可不想欠中情局的钱 |
[03:03] | I know where that leads. | 我知道是什么下场 |
[03:06] | No strings. Between friends. | 不扯那些 就是朋友之间的 |
[03:10] | We are friends, aren’t we? | 我们是朋友 对吧 |
[03:12] | You can call it that. | 也可以这么说 |
[03:14] | Thanks all the same. | 还是谢谢你 |
[03:16] | I’ll get your money for you. No problem. | 我会把钱凑齐的 没问题 |
[03:24] | File 457NFH. Contact log 35. | 457NFH号文件 联系人日志35 |
[03:29] | Alfred Pennyworth. | 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[03:30] | Subject made contact seeking assistance regarding travel to | 联系对象主动沟通寻求协助 |
[03:34] | and residence in America. | 前往并定居美国 |
[03:36] | Subject is a recruitment target of long standing. | 该对象是长期以来的招募目标 |
[03:42] | Good morning, sleepyhead. | 早上好 瞌睡虫 |
[03:45] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:59] | – Oh, my God. – I know. | -我的天啊 -我知道 |
[04:00] | What did I do wrong? | 我到底哪做错了 |
[04:03] | Of course you don’t know how to make coffee. | 你当然不知道怎么泡咖啡了 |
[04:05] | – You have people for that. – I do. | -都是别人给你泡好的 -确实 |
[04:07] | And I’ll bring them along next time. | 下次我把他们带过来 |
[04:10] | I really have to get going. | 我该走了 |
[04:13] | What are you doing today? | 你今天要做什么 |
[04:16] | Just, um, routine sentry duty. | 就是正常站岗 |
[04:21] | You’ve been pretty busy | 最近联盟那边 |
[04:21] | – with the League lately. – I guess. | -你没少忙活 -还行 |
[04:24] | You’re not putting yourself in too much danger, I hope. | 希望你别把自己的处境搞得太危险 |
[04:27] | Are you? | 好吗 |
[04:30] | Is it my imagination or are you pumping me for information? | 是我想多了 还是你在刺探我消息 |
[04:34] | No. No, certainly not. | 没有 哪会 肯定不是 |
[04:35] | I worry about you, that’s all. | 我担心你 仅此而已 |
[04:38] | – You don’t worry about me? – No. | -你不担心我吗 -不 |
[04:40] | I assume you can take care of yourself, like I can. | 我认为你能像我一样照顾好自己 |
[04:44] | Well, I figure when you’re in a relationship, | 我以为在恋爱之中 |
[04:45] | people, they-they look out for each other. | 要彼此关照 |
[04:48] | This is what, the third time we’ve had sex? | 这是我们第三次发生关系 |
[04:50] | – Fourth. – Okay, fourth. | -第四次 -好 第四次 |
[04:52] | That’s not a relationship. That’s sex four times. | 这不算恋爱 是搞了四次 |
[04:56] | It’s a sex thing. | 纯肉体关系 |
[04:59] | And you’re actually pretty good for a rich guy. | 有钱人之中 你还挺不错的 |
[05:02] | Gee, thanks. | 天啊 谢谢 |
[05:03] | Well, if this, if this “Sex thing” | 如果上床 |
[05:05] | is ever gonna turn into a relationship, | 最后如果变成了男女关系 |
[05:07] | then we’ll-we’ll need to be spending | 那我们就要在一起 |
[05:08] | a certain amount of time together. | 共度一定的时光 |
[05:09] | Okay. Well, I really have to go. | 好吧 我真的要走了 |
[05:13] | Like, for instance, right now. | 比如说现在 |
[05:16] | Can’t League business wait a couple of hours? | 联盟的事就不能等几个小时吗 |
[05:18] | No. It’s important. | 不行 事情很重要 |
[05:21] | Sentry duty? Really? | 站岗吗 不是吧 |
[05:23] | You’re trying to make me mad. | 你是想惹我生气吗 |
[05:24] | You are pumping me for information. | 你就是在跟我打探消息 |
[05:26] | C-I-fucking-A to the bone. | 该死的中情局 |
[05:29] | I give up. | 我放弃 |
[05:31] | Well, you can’t just go through life pretending | 你不能一辈子假装 |
[05:32] | you like being alone. | 喜欢独处 |
[05:33] | Now, I know it’s very, very fashionable and modern. | 我知道这样非常时尚和现代 |
[05:36] | I-I’m not pretending. | 我没在假装 |
[05:37] | – I’m not pretending. – But, Jesus, would an– | -我没在假装 -天啊 |
[05:39] | would an actual relationship be that bad? | 真正的恋爱关系真有这么糟糕吗 |
[05:41] | I mean, let’s be honest, most women would, | 说实话吧 大多数女人会… |
[05:43] | they would… | 她们会… |
[05:47] | No, please continue. | 别停 请继续说 |
[05:50] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[05:51] | Tell me what, most women would do. | 告诉我大多数女人会怎么样 |
[05:54] | Most women wouldn’t try so hard to get themselves killed. | 大多数女人不会这么拼命想要丢掉小命 |
[05:57] | It’s like you want to get hurt. | 就好像是你想要受伤 |
[05:59] | It’s like somewhere deep inside, you hate yourself. | 就好像是你在内心深处憎恨自己 |
[06:06] | It’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[06:08] | I don’t love myself quite as much as you love yourself, | 虽然我不如你这么爱自己 |
[06:10] | but, that’s kind of healthy, I think. | 这算是一种健康的做法吧 |
[06:12] | Learn to hate yourself a little bit more, be good for your soul. | 学会多恨自己一点 对你的灵魂好一点 |
[06:16] | See how you work. | 看看你的想法 |
[06:18] | When you make someone else feel bad about themselves, | 当你让别人感觉不好的时候 |
[06:19] | you feel good about yourself. | 你自己就会感觉很好 |
[06:21] | You’re a self-esteem vampire. | 你就是个自负的吸血鬼 |
[06:22] | Maybe you should leave now. | 也许你现在该走了 |
[06:24] | Okay, I… | 好吧 我… |
[06:25] | – I take that back. That was unfair. – Wh– | -我收回 那样说不公平 -什… |
[06:27] | Unfair because it’s not true or unfair because it’s true? | 不公平是因为不是事实 还是因为就是事实 |
[06:30] | I misspoke. | 我说错话了 |
[06:34] | You’re not Dracula. But you… | 你不是德古拉 但你… |
[06:38] | …you do have some tendencies. | 的确有一些倾向 |
[06:41] | You know what? Fuck you. | 你去死吧 |
[06:43] | I rest my case. | 我说完了 |
[06:51] | Clean your goddamn apartment. | 把你的公寓打扫干净 |
[06:53] | Slob. | 懒蛋 |
[07:02] | I’ve thought about you often since we met so strangely. | 自从我们奇怪地见完面之后 我经常想到你 |
[07:06] | – How are you faring? – Well enough, ma’am. And you? | -你怎么样 -很好 女士 你呢 |
[07:09] | One god-awful ghastly thing after another. | 坏事连连 |
[07:12] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到你这么说 |
[07:13] | Keep out of politics, my dear. | 远离政治 亲爱的 |
[07:17] | Where on earth are you taking me? | 你到底要带我去哪 |
[07:43] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[07:45] | A pleasure to meet you, Dr. Gaunt. | 很高兴见到你 冈特医生 |
[07:46] | Prime Minister. | 首相 |
[07:48] | Martha, thank you so much for arranging this. | 玛莎 谢谢你安排这次会面 |
[07:49] | – You are a treasure. – Isn’t she? | -你是个人才 -对吧 |
[07:51] | The minute I met her, I knew she was special. | 我见到她的那刻起 就知道她很特别 |
[07:54] | Well, I’ll leave you guys to it. | 你们聊吧 |
[07:55] | And we have guards surrounding the place, | 我们有守卫在外面看着 |
[07:57] | so you won’t be disturbed. | 所以不会有人打扰你们的 |
[08:01] | Please. | 请坐吧 |
[08:03] | Odd venue. | 奇怪的地方 |
[08:06] | It was one of my favorite restaurants. | 这是我最爱的餐厅之一 |
[08:08] | Exquisite cassoulet. | 精美的豆焖肉 |
[08:11] | Alas. | 可惜没了 |
[08:13] | I was surprised to hear from you. | 收到你的消息我很惊讶 |
[08:17] | I wanted to open channels of communication– | 我想要公开的聊一聊 |
[08:20] | – discreet channels. – Why now? | -慎言一聊 -为什么是现在 |
[08:22] | I’ve wanted to speak to the League for some time, | 我一直想和联盟谈谈 |
[08:25] | but Archbishop Potter was an amiable zealot. | 但波特大主教是一位和蔼可亲的狂热者 |
[08:28] | I hear that you’re a reasonable man. | 我听说你是个通情达理的人 |
[08:31] | I’ve heard the same of you. | 我听说你也是 |
[08:33] | Well, let’s reason with each other, shall we? | 那我们来讲讲理吧 好吗 |
[08:35] | Well, I’d love to do that, | 这我愿意 |
[08:36] | but I’m afraid lord Harwood and I are old acquaintances. | 但是我恐怕我和哈伍德勋爵是老相识了 |
[08:41] | A good man in many respects | 他在很多方面都是好人 |
[08:42] | but not near as reasonable as we are. | 但却不像我们这么通情达理 |
[08:44] | Great leaders are often more passionate than they are reasonable, | 优秀领导者往往更有激情 而不是通情达理 |
[08:47] | don’t you find? | 你不觉得吗 |
[08:49] | I’m happy to talk in either case, | 有激情或是通情达理我都愿意谈 |
[08:50] | but do you speak for Harwood and the Union or for yourself? | 但你是代表哈伍德和工会 还是代表你自己 |
[08:53] | I speak for the good of the English people. | 我为英国人民的利益而发声 |
[08:56] | How can I refuse such virtue? | 我如何能拒绝这种美德呢 |
[08:59] | If you were to agree, a cease-fire, | 如果你同意停火 |
[09:01] | a negotiated surrender on honorable terms, | 有体面条件的谈判投降 |
[09:04] | what would those terms be? | 你会提什么样的条件 |
[09:06] | Surrender. | 投降 |
[09:08] | – I hadn’t considered the notion. – Of course you have. | -我没想过投降 -你当然有想过 |
[09:10] | Have the Army, the Navy, the Air Force solidly behind us. | 我们有海陆空三军的全力支持 |
[09:13] | London is surrounded. | 伦敦已经投降了 |
[09:14] | You have, what, five percent of the country? | 你们只有拥有全国百分之五的人口吗 |
[09:15] | Geographically. | 就地理位置而言 |
[09:17] | Psychologically, I’d say we were still ahead. | 从民众心理角度来说 我们还是领先的 |
[09:21] | You’ve conquered cities, not souls. | 而你们征服的是城市 而不是人民 |
[09:25] | I don’t think you understand the seriousness of the situation, | 我想你没明白事情的严重性 |
[09:28] | Prime Minister. | 首相 |
[09:29] | We haven’t even used our most effective weapons yet. | 我们还没用上我们最高效的武器 |
[09:32] | We’ve been showing great restraint. | 我们一直在极力克制 |
[09:34] | Yes, your secret weapon. | 对了 你们的秘密武器 |
[09:38] | Stormcloud, is it? | 暴风云项目是吧 |
[09:40] | – What is that, exactly? – You tell me. | -到底是什么呢 -你说呢 |
[09:42] | No, no, no. We know all about it. | 不不不 我们对此了如指掌 |
[09:43] | I was just curious to know if you know. | 我只是好奇你知不知道 |
[09:45] | Perhaps Harwood compartmentalizes such sensitive matters. | 也许哈伍德对这些敏感的问题限制知悉范围 |
[09:49] | You know nothing about Stormcloud. | 你对暴风云项目一无所知 |
[09:51] | If you did, you’d be happy to surrender. | 如果你知道 就投降 |
[09:56] | So tell me. | 那告诉我 |
[09:58] | God help you if Stormcloud is ever deployed. | 如果部署了暴风云项目 你只能求天庇佑了 |
[10:01] | God help all of us. | 求天庇佑我们全部人 |
[10:03] | Dear me. Old Testament stuff? | 天啊 《旧约全书》里的那种吗 |
[10:06] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:09] | I wish I could tell you more. | 但愿我可以告诉你更多 |
[10:12] | Your message in summary– | 你的信息总结为 |
[10:14] | we should surrender to vague terroristic threats. | 我们应该向含糊不清的恐怖主义威胁投降 |
[10:16] | You should come to terms with reality, Prime Minister. | 你应该接受现实 首相 |
[10:19] | The League holds London. | 伦敦掌控在联盟手里 |
[10:22] | You daren’t destroy the city to pry us loose. | 你们不敢为了解决我们而摧毁城市的 |
[10:24] | The world’s opinion would not forgive you. | 世人不会原谅你们的 |
[10:26] | While we hold London, | 只要我们保住伦敦 |
[10:28] | I am the prime minister of Her Rightful Majesty’s government. | 我就是合法女王政府的首相 |
[10:31] | We are England. | 我们代表英格兰 |
[10:34] | You are just political criminals. | 而你们只是政治罪犯 |
[10:37] | That’s reality. | 这才是现实 |
[10:43] | Fuck’s sake. That much? | 老天啊 这么多 |
[10:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:47] | Fuck’s sake. | 老天啊 |
[10:49] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[10:51] | That means we don’t have enough money, Alfie. | 就是说我们钱不够 阿尔弗 |
[10:54] | Yeah, mate. That’s what I’ve been saying. | 是的 哥们 我一直说的就是这个 |
[10:58] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[10:59] | Alfie, guess what. You’ll never guess. | 阿尔弗 猜猜看 你永远也猜不到 |
[11:02] | It’s good news. Guess. | 好消息 猜猜看 |
[11:05] | Your dad’s joined the circus? | 你爸又加入马戏团了吗 |
[11:06] | Gertcha. Pukka whistle, this. Look at that lining. | 去你的 上好的西装 看看这内衬 |
[11:09] | Arm and a leg, mate. | 贵着呢 哥们 |
[11:10] | – Guess. – Tell. | -猜猜 -快说 |
[11:12] | – She’s only making a record. -Dad. | -她只是要录歌了 -老爸 |
[11:14] | I wanted to tell him. | 我想要告诉他 |
[11:15] | – I’m making a record. – Yes! | -我要录歌了 -棒 |
[11:17] | Yeah. Brilliant. Well done. | 漂亮 干得好 |
[11:19] | Well, it’s just a demo for the record company, | 只是唱片公司的一个样歌 |
[11:22] | – but, still, it’s a record. – Aye. | -但也算唱片 -对 |
[11:24] | It’s a “Solid smash,” as we call it. | 反正是要出名了 |
[11:26] | Will you come to the recording session? | 你会来看我录歌吗 |
[11:29] | Please? | 来吧 |
[11:31] | Yeah, sure. I’ll try. | 好 我尽量 |
[11:33] | – You always say that. – And I always try. | -你总是这么说 -我总是尽量去做 |
[11:37] | Please come. I sing better when I feel safe. | 来吧 我有安全感的时候唱得更好 |
[11:41] | Yeah, I’ll be there. | 好 我会去的 |
[11:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:46] | – Bye, Daveboy. – Keep well, then. | -拜 戴维仔 -保重 |
[11:48] | Be cool, boys. | 好好玩 |
[11:53] | I do not believe you. | 我根本不相信你 |
[11:55] | – What? – For shame. | -什么 -丢人 |
[11:59] | Yeah, all right, all right. Leave it out. | 好吧 别说了 |
[12:00] | – I’m not in the mood. – Poor you. | -我没心情 -真可怜 |
[12:02] | You’re not in the mood? That time of the month, is it? | 你没心情吗 大姨夫来了是吗 |
[12:05] | Leave it alone. | 别说了 |
[12:07] | Away forever in a week, | 一星期后就要一走了之了 |
[12:08] | and you’ve still not told the poor lassie? | 你还没告诉那个可怜的小姑娘吗 |
[12:10] | Well, we’re not going anywhere, are we? | 我们哪也不走了不是吗 |
[12:11] | We ain’t got the money. That’s the problem, not Sandra. | 我们钱不够 这才是问题 而不是桑德拉 |
[12:15] | Soon as we know we’re going, I’ll tell her, all right? | 我们确定好要走 我就会告诉她的 |
[12:18] | I’ll tell her. Fuck’s sake. | 我会告诉她的 天啊 |
[12:19] | All right, all right. I’ll leave it alone. | 好 好 我不说了 |
[12:22] | First we need money. | 首先我们需要钱 |
[12:25] | Well, that’s easy enough. | 说得轻松 |
[12:26] | We need to swallow our pride and do one last job with Gully. | 我们得拉下脸 最后再帮格利干一票 |
[12:30] | – You think so? – What else can we do? | -你这么想吗 -不然我们还能怎么办 |
[12:33] | I don’t know, but Gully’s dangerous. | 不知道 但格利很危险 |
[12:35] | Mad as a hatter, | 就是个疯子 |
[12:37] | but we knew that before we took the last job. | 但我们在接上一票的时候就知道了 |
[12:38] | So what’s the difference now? | 那现在有什么区别呢 |
[12:41] | True. No difference, really. | 那倒是 的确没区别 |
[12:47] | So, you think we should do it? One more job with Gully? | 那你觉得我们应该去吗 再和格利干一票吗 |
[12:50] | – What do you think? – I’m asking you. | -你怎么看 -我在问你 |
[12:53] | I don’t know. You’re the decision maker. | 我不知道 你是决策人 |
[12:55] | Well, why’s it always me that has to decide? | 为什么总是要我来做决定 |
[12:56] | Why the fuck can’t you do the thinking for once? | 你他妈的就不能好好想一次吗 |
[12:58] | Really? After all these years, now? | 不是吧 这么多年现在才这样 |
[13:00] | Now you want me to do the thinking? | 现在你才要我去想 |
[13:03] | You’re going soft, man. | 你胆子变小了 |
[13:08] | What’s got into you? | 你怎么了 |
[13:32] | Thoughts? | 有什么想法吗 |
[13:33] | Easy enough entry. | 进去容易 |
[13:35] | No good way out. | 出来难 |
[13:37] | There’s always a good way out. | 总是有办法出来 |
[13:41] | You’re the expert. | 你是这方面的专家 |
[13:43] | I need to be sure of you, Alfie. | 我要确认你可以 阿尔弗 |
[13:47] | You’ve been a little, flighty recently. | 你最近有点心浮气躁 |
[13:52] | Personal problems? | 私人问题吗 |
[13:57] | Don’t worry about me. I’m in. | 别担心我 算上我 |
[14:02] | Good enough. | 很好 |
[14:06] | If you do have problems, | 如果你真的有问题 |
[14:07] | I hope you know that you can always come to me for advice… | 我希望你知道你随时可以找我咨询建议 |
[14:14] | …encouragement. | 一些激励 |
[14:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:23] | Uh, should we say, uh, | 那我们就约在 |
[14:25] | 1100 hours on Friday at… | 周五十一点去… |
[14:29] | my house? | 我家 |
[14:35] | Your house? | 你家 |
[14:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:42] | Well, wouldn’t somewhere neutral be better? | 选个中立的地方也许更好吧 |
[14:47] | No. | 不用 |
[14:51] | Your place it is, then. | 那就约在你家吧 |
[18:19] | Unhand me! | 别碰我 |
[18:37] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[18:38] | It’s Mrs. Gaunt, sir. | 是冈特女士 先生 |
[18:40] | What happened? Is she all right? | 怎么了 她没事吧 |
[18:41] | The security branch informs us that Mrs. Gaunt held | 保安部告知我们冈特女士 |
[18:44] | a face-to-face meeting with Prime Minister Aziz yesterday. | 昨天和阿齐兹首相进行了一次面谈 |
[18:51] | Yeah. I knew all about that. | 是的 这事我已经知道了 |
[18:54] | Sir? | 先生 |
[18:55] | I instructed her to contact him. | 是我让她去联系他的 |
[18:57] | She’s keeping me well-informed. | 所有事她都已经向我汇报过了 |
[19:00] | Good. That’s a relief. | 太好了 那我就放心了 |
[19:03] | I trust the meeting was constructive. | 我相信这次会面一定是非常具有建设意义的 |
[19:05] | Well, that’s as maybe, but it’s none of your affair. | 也许吧 但这不关你的事 |
[19:08] | These are matters of state beyond your ken. | 有很多国家大事你都无权过问 |
[19:10] | – Yes, sir, I just… – Beyond your ken, do you hear? | -是的先生 只是… -你没听到无权过问吗 |
[19:36] | Clerk. | 助理 |
[19:40] | I want to call a private North London number. | 我想给伦敦北部一个私人号码打电话 |
[19:51] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[19:53] | Half price on all leather items. | 所有皮制商品半价 |
[20:02] | Uh, would that include truncheons? | 警棍也半价吗 |
[20:04] | It would. Uh, we’ve a larger range in stockroom | 是的 如果你在这里没看到喜欢的 |
[20:07] | if you don’t see one there that you like. | 我们在仓库里还有更多样式 |
[20:15] | Do you have this with more of a glossy finish? | 这一款有没有光泽度更好的 |
[20:18] | More of a formal look. | 更正式的样式 |
[20:21] | Yeah, I think so. Let’s see. | 是的 我想应该有 我去找找 |
[20:25] | Get the phone, would you, Bet? | 你能来接一下电话吗 贝特 |
[20:27] | – I’m busy! – I’m with a customer! | -我忙着呢 -我这边有客人 |
[20:37] | What are you looking at, chubs? | 你看什么 胖子 |
[20:40] | Uh, nothing. I’m-I’m not… | 没什么 我 我没有… |
[20:42] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[20:45] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[20:51] | Where do I know you from? | 我们在哪见过 |
[20:59] | You’re that beefeater from the Tower. | 你就是伦敦塔的那个士兵 |
[21:02] | – Oh, fuckery. – I don’t know who you are. | -该死 -我不知道你是谁 |
[21:04] | I’ve, I’ve never seen you before. | 我 我之前从没见过你 |
[21:20] | Sorry, sir, no one’s answering. | 抱歉 先生 没人接 |
[21:34] | Now, then… | 好了 那么… |
[21:37] | …what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[21:39] | Tell us your name! | 告诉我们你的名字 |
[21:42] | – What the hell? – No bother. | -什么情况 -没什么 |
[21:44] | He’s an old friend. Just can’t remember his name. | 他是个老朋友 只是不记得他的名字了 |
[21:51] | – G-George. – George. | -乔治 -乔治 |
[21:53] | – Of course. – Please let me go. I– | -没错 -求你放了我吧 我… |
[21:55] | I won’t tell. I won’t say a word, I swear. | 我不会说出去的 绝对不会的 我发誓 |
[21:57] | – Just, please don’t hurt me. – Who the hell is he? | -求你不要伤害我 -他到底是谁 |
[22:01] | What are you going to do to him? | 你要对他做什么 |
[22:02] | Only one thing to do. You’re for the chop, George. | 只有一件事要做 你死定了 乔治 |
[22:05] | – No. – Can’t be helped. | -不 -没办法了 |
[22:07] | We can’t let him go. | 我们不能放他走 |
[22:09] | No! Peggy, tell her no! | 不要 佩吉 让他住手 |
[22:10] | I would, but she’s not wrong. | 我可以劝她 但她也没做错 |
[22:12] | We let him go, he’ll be off to the law | 我们如果让他走 他一定会跑去报官 |
[22:14] | and then she’s back in the Tower for hanging again. | 然后她又会被关在伦敦塔 等着被绞死了 |
[22:16] | Hanging? Again? What do you mean? | 绞死 又被绞死 你什么意思 |
[22:18] | Thank you very much. Very discreet. | 我真谢谢你 真是够谨慎的 |
[22:20] | Sorry. Just slipped out. | 抱歉 不小心说走嘴了 |
[22:21] | What are you talking about? | 你们到底在说什么 |
[22:23] | I’ll explain later, shall I? When things are less hectic. | 我稍后解释 可以吗 等我忙完的 |
[22:25] | Explain now! | 现在就解释清楚 |
[22:30] | I told you. I told you, tell her nowt. | 我告诉过你了 早就说过别告诉她 |
[22:33] | I said I was sorry. | 我已经道过歉了 |
[22:34] | Any road, she’s got a right to know your history. | 不管怎样 她也有权知道你的过去 |
[22:36] | – What history? – Nothing. | -什么过去 -没什么 |
[22:38] | Nothing really bad. | 没什么特别糟糕的事 |
[22:41] | Shut it, you. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[22:43] | It must be worse than what I’ve seen, | 一定比我刚刚看到的还要糟糕 |
[22:44] | or why would you be ashamed to tell me? | 不然你为什么羞于启齿 |
[22:47] | Fuck off! | 去你的 |
[22:51] | Fuck off, the pair of you! | 去你们俩的 |
[23:10] | We had a little sister. | 我们以前有一个小妹 |
[23:12] | Mary Ann. Three years younger than Bet. | 玛丽·安 比贝特小三岁 |
[23:16] | We called her May. | 我们都叫她梅 |
[23:18] | When Bet was 11, they were on their way to school, | 贝特十一岁的时候 她们走在上学的路上 |
[23:23] | and May fell in the canal and drowned. | 然后梅掉进了运河里淹死了 |
[23:26] | People said Bet pushed her in. | 大家都说是贝特推她进去的 |
[23:29] | But that’s people. | 但人就是如此 |
[23:31] | They’ll think the worst of you. | 他们总是会以最毒的恶意揣测你 |
[23:33] | Did she? | 那是她干的吗 |
[23:36] | – Push her in? – No, it was an accident. | -推她下去的 -不 那只是个意外 |
[23:37] | I know it was. | 我很清楚就是意外 |
[23:38] | Bet would have died for her. Hush. | 为了她贝特能豁出性命 闭嘴 |
[23:44] | Well, ever since then, she tries to be good. | 自从那之后 她一直努力想做个好人 |
[23:49] | But bad luck just comes after her, like George here. | 但厄运总是缠着她 比如这位乔治 |
[23:52] | He raped her. | 他强奸了她 |
[23:54] | And she does as she’s done by, our Bet. | 所以当时的她做了一些事情 我们的贝特 |
[23:58] | She’s done some very bad things. | 她做过些非常糟糕的事情 |
[24:03] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[24:06] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[24:08] | You should be. | 你应该害怕 |
[24:19] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我到处找你呢 |
[24:22] | Well, you found me. | 你找到我了 |
[24:25] | Peggy’s told me everything. | 佩吉都告诉我了 |
[24:27] | About May and– and what’s been done to you. | 关于梅 还有发生在你身上的事 |
[24:31] | What you’ve done. Why didn’t you tell me? | 你做的事 你为什么不告诉我 |
[24:37] | I was trying to make a good impression, all right? | 我想给人一个好印象 好吗 |
[24:42] | Sorry I wasn’t honest. | 很抱歉我不诚实 |
[24:44] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[24:47] | Now you can fuck off. | 现在你可以滚了 |
[24:56] | I’d rather stay. | 我宁愿留下 |
[25:03] | – Really? You would? – I would, but– | -真的吗 你会吗 -我会 但是 |
[25:06] | Oh, here we go. But what? | 又来了 但是什么 |
[25:09] | You can’t just go around hurting people when you feel like it. | 你不能一时兴起想伤害谁就伤害谁 |
[25:12] | You’ve got to stop doing that. | 你必须停止这么做 |
[25:16] | Well, I can try. | 我可以试着改 |
[25:18] | – I’ll do me best. – No. | -我尽量 -不行 |
[25:20] | You’ve got to promise that you’ll stop. | 你要向我保证你不再这么干了 |
[25:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:33] | After George, that’s me done. | 乔治之后 我就不这样了 |
[25:35] | Not even George. | 乔治也不行 |
[25:37] | Not even George? | 乔治也不行吗 |
[25:39] | How’s that gonna work? | 那怎么能行 |
[25:41] | I don’t know, but we’ll think of something. | 我不知道 但是我们会想到办法的 |
[25:44] | All right? | 好吗 |
[25:53] | Here we go. Unto the fucking breach, my dear friends. | 开始吧 下不为例 我的好朋友 |
[26:00] | I said, “Here we go.” | 我说 开始吧 |
[26:02] | Yeah. Here we go. | 好 开始吧 |
[26:10] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:11] | You’re as nervy as a blind cat. | 你怎么跟瞎猫一样一惊一乍的 |
[26:14] | I’m good. This is the hand we’ve been dealt. | 我还好 给我们发的牌就这样 |
[26:17] | This is what we have to do. That’s what Bazza would say. | 这就是我们需要做的 巴扎会这么说的 |
[26:24] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[26:25] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[26:33] | They’re all through there. Cup of tea? | 他们都在里面 喝茶吗 |
[26:36] | Two sugars, please, love. | 两块糖 拜托了 亲爱的 |
[26:40] | I’m surprised to see you here. | 在这见到你我很惊讶 |
[26:42] | It’s just business. | 只是公事 |
[26:44] | I thought you had more self-respect. | 我以为你自尊心很强呢 |
[26:46] | Won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[26:48] | Oh, that. | 那件事啊 |
[26:50] | No, that was nothing. | 那件事不算什么 |
[26:52] | I meant this idiotic crime spree you’re going on. | 我指的是你这个愚蠢的一连串犯罪 |
[26:55] | Oh, that. Piece of cake. | 这个啊 小菜一碟 |
[26:58] | Hmm. How do you take your tea? | 你的茶要加什么 |
[26:59] | Last of the pot, dab of milk, no sugar. | 壶底 一点点牛奶 不要糖 |
[27:06] | The night’s takings are kept in the manager’s office | 晚场的收入会存到经理办公室里 |
[27:10] | in the basement, which we access via this door. | 在地下室 我们可以从这个门进去 |
[27:13] | Here. | 这个 |
[27:15] | Now, the main event is scheduled for | 现在 擂台赛的时间安排是 |
[27:17] | – five four-minute rounds… – Ah, thank you. | -每轮四分钟共五轮 -谢谢你 |
[27:18] | …with a minute’s break between each round. | 而且每轮中间有一分钟的休息时间 |
[27:20] | We’re gonna use that 25-minute window to get in and out | 我们借助这25分钟的窗口潜入并出来 |
[27:25] | while every eye is on the ring. | 趁所有的注意力都在拳击台上的时候 |
[27:31] | ‘Cause when the fight is over, | 因为在比赛结束的时候 |
[27:33] | every one of these exit routes will be jammed with people. | 所有这些出口都会挤满人 |
[27:39] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[27:41] | – Aye. – Yeah? | -有 -什么 |
[27:44] | What if the fight ends early? | 万一比赛提前结束怎么办 |
[27:47] | The main event always goes to the final round. | 擂台赛总是会进行到最后一局的 |
[27:49] | They want to sell all the beer and the pies. | 他们想要卖掉所有的啤酒和小吃 |
[27:52] | Can’t have punters leaving early. | 不能让顾客提前离开的 |
[27:54] | Aye, but what if there’s a– a knockout | 也是 但是万一出现了一个KO |
[27:56] | or a fucking submission or something? | 或者有人认输什么的 |
[28:00] | The fights are staged, Daveboy. | 那些比赛都是假的 戴维仔 |
[28:02] | What, you mean, like, fixed? | 什么 你的意思是 造假的 |
[28:06] | No. No, they’re not. | 不 不 不是的 |
[28:09] | – Are you soft? – Everyone knows they’re fixed. | -你是不是怂了 -所有人都知道那是造假的 |
[28:12] | Well, s-some of them are bent, maybe, I get that, yeah. | 有一些是让人改过 可能 我都明白 |
[28:15] | It’s human nature to cheat, but… | 人的天性就是作弊 但是 |
[28:19] | A-All of them? | 所有的都是吗 |
[28:20] | – Yes, mate. – Oh, for fuck’s sake. | -是的 朋友 -该死 |
[28:23] | And here’s more bad news for you. | 我再给你讲几个坏消息 |
[28:25] | Father Christmas is bollocks, too. | 圣诞老人也是胡扯的 |
[28:28] | – Shut the fuck up, Banjo. – Steady on, lads. | -把嘴闭上 班卓 -淡定点 伙计们 |
[28:30] | – Shut yourself. – What did I just say? | -你怎么不闭 -我刚说什么 |
[28:32] | Who the fuck are you to say shite to me? | 你他妈是谁敢嘴臭我 |
[28:35] | – I’m warning you. – Silence! | -我警告你 -安静 |
[28:40] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[28:43] | Can you look at me, Melanie? | 你能看着我吗 梅勒妮 |
[28:46] | I have commanded a thousand men in battle. | 我在战争中指挥过成千上万人 |
[28:50] | I have taken cities and sat with kings. | 我攻取城邑 与君王同坐 |
[28:52] | Sat with fucking kings. | 他妈与君王同坐 |
[28:55] | And yet here I am, | 然而现在我在这 |
[28:57] | with a rabble of squabbling thieves. | 跟一群叽叽喳喳的小毛贼在一起 |
[29:02] | Pitiful, isn’t it? | 真可怜 |
[29:06] | You gonna say something, darling? | 你想要说什么吗 亲爱的 |
[29:08] | God, I’m bored. | 天啊 真无聊 |
[29:12] | No, no, no. Don’t-don’t… don’t leave just yet. | 别别别 先别离开 |
[29:14] | Melanie… | 梅勒妮 |
[29:16] | You have to be polite to our guests. | 你要对我们的客人有点礼貌 |
[29:21] | Low creatures they may be, | 虽然他们都是低等生物 |
[29:22] | but they do pay for all of your fucking shoes. | 但是他们还是为你那些破鞋买单的 |
[29:31] | Thank you all very much for my fucking shoes. | 非常感谢你们为我的破鞋买单 |
[29:35] | And thank you for putting up | 也谢谢你们忍受 |
[29:36] | with my husband’s appalling manners. | 我老公这破态度 |
[29:47] | Ah, God, I love that woman. | 天啊 我爱死这个女人了 |
[29:49] | Brave as a lion. | 勇猛如狮 |
[29:55] | Now, where was I? | 我们说到哪了 |
[29:57] | We have 25 minutes, no more, no less. | 我们有25分钟 不多不少 |
[30:07] | – Clear. – Go. Go. | -安全 -行动 |
[30:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for the main event. | 女士们先生们 擂台赛就要开始了 |
[30:47] | A five-round contest | 争夺女子无限量级 |
[30:50] | for the Ladies Catchweight Championship of England. | 英国冠军的五回合较量 |
[30:54] | And coming to the ring first, | 首先来到比赛场地的 |
[30:57] | the fighting pride of Popular, | 是备受欢迎的顶级格斗家 |
[30:59] | the masked mistress of mayhem, | 戴面具的混乱制造女 |
[31:02] | the meanest woman in the home counties– | 伦敦附近最凶狠的女人 |
[31:05] | Mad Janet Murphy. | “疯狂的”珍妮·墨菲 |
[31:12] | You wankers. | 你们这群傻逼 |
[31:13] | You paid to see me. | 你们花钱来看我 |
[31:16] | You paid. | 你们花钱了 |
[31:17] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到你们的声音 |
[31:20] | Oh, now I can hear you. | 现在能听到了 |
[31:21] | Come on. I can’t hear you. | 大点声 我听不到你们的声音 |
[31:36] | Wait. You two, wait here. | 等等 你们两个在这等着 |
[31:38] | Anyone comes through those doors, deal with them. | 不管谁从这几扇门里出来 干掉他们 |
[31:41] | – Yes, sir. – And now, | -明白 -现在 |
[31:43] | your golden girl. | 你们的黄金女郎 |
[31:45] | the Venus of violence, the Aphrodite of affray. | 暴力美女 斗殴女神 |
[31:50] | The undisputed catchweight champion of England, | 公认的无限量级英国冠军 |
[31:54] | Rowdy Rose Perkins. | “凶暴的”罗斯·帕金斯 |
[32:05] | Yeah! | 是我 |
[32:08] | Come on! | 大点声 |
[32:19] | No trouble. | 别找麻烦 |
[32:21] | Let’s all go home happy tonight, yeah? | 我们今晚都能开心回家 不是吗 |
[32:32] | For fuck’s sake. | 老天爷啊 |
[32:33] | Sorry about this. Won’t be long. | 对此很抱歉 不会太久的 |
[32:36] | I don’t know the combination, so there’s no use asking. | 我不知道密码组合 问也没用 |
[32:38] | We know. Thank you. | 我们知道 谢谢 |
[32:39] | Do you know what happened to the last blokes that tried this? | 你知道上一帮抢劫的家伙们怎么样了吗 |
[32:43] | The Barratt Brothers? | 巴勒特兄弟吗 |
[32:45] | Ha! Amateurs. | 外行 |
[32:46] | You’re laughing now. | 你现在在笑 |
[32:48] | Wait till your bollocks are nailed to the floor. | 等你的蛋蛋被钉在地上就不笑了 |
[32:50] | Everybody always talks about nailing bollocks to the floor, | 人们总是说蛋蛋钉在地上 |
[32:52] | but nobody actually does it, do they? | 可没人真会那样做的 对吧 |
[32:54] | – You’ll see. – Empty words, pal. | -走着瞧吧 -空口无凭 伙计 |
[33:00] | Down. | 坐下 |
[33:10] | Slow down. We got time. | 慢慢来 我们有时间 |
[33:13] | 21 minutes. | 21分钟 |
[33:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[33:47] | Seconds away from round two. | 第二回合时间到 |
[33:52] | – 14 minutes. – Nearly there. | -14分钟 -快好了 |
[33:56] | Ah, this is the life, eh? | 这就是生活吧 |
[33:58] | Gets the blood flowing. | 让血液沸腾 |
[34:03] | Fuck me, it’s hot. | 我靠 热死了 |
[34:13] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[34:16] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[34:17] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[34:19] | Just get back to the routine. | 赶紧按规矩来 |
[34:21] | – What? – Three… | -什么 -三回合 |
[34:23] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[34:35] | Ease up. | 轻点 |
[34:41] | No, you fucking ease up. | 不 你他妈的才要轻点 |
[34:45] | You bitch! | 贱人 |
[34:48] | Easy, girls. Easy. | 悠着点 姑娘们 悠着点 |
[34:57] | 12 minutes. | 12分钟 |
[34:58] | Break it up, ladies! | 别打了 女士们 |
[35:03] | Stop that! | 快住手 |
[35:06] | All right. Desk, please. | 好了 去桌子后面 |
[35:08] | – Daveboy? – Yeah? | -戴维仔 -好了吗 |
[35:09] | You three, heads down. | 你们三个 头低下 |
[35:55] | Fire in the hole. | 小心炸弹 |
[35:58] | Uh, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[36:00] | uh, we regret to inform you that, | 遗憾地通知您 |
[36:03] | for unavoidable medical reasons, | 由于不可避免的医学原因 |
[36:06] | this concludes this evening’s entertainment. | 今晚的娱乐到此结束 |
[36:09] | Thank you very much. Please leave in an orderly fashion. | 非常感谢 请有序离场 |
[36:14] | Thank you and good night. | 谢谢 祝您晚安 |
[36:16] | They’re ten minutes early. | 他们提前了十分钟 |
[36:18] | – I told you the fights weren’t fixed. – Let’s go. | -我说过比赛时间不是固定的 -我们走 |
[36:20] | Sick. | 讨厌 |
[36:21] | We haven’t finished the job. | 我们活儿还没干完 |
[36:23] | Well, we can’t blow the safe. | 我们不能不顾安全 |
[36:24] | Everyone will hear it. | 所有人都会听到的 |
[36:25] | The exit routes will be jammed with people. | 应急通道会挤满人的 |
[36:28] | Who dares wins, eh? | 撑死胆儿大的 不是吗 |
[36:34] | It’s a bomb! It’s a bomb! | 有炸弹 有炸弹 |
[36:43] | For fuck’s sake! | 老天爷啊 |
[36:45] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈是什么玩意 |
[36:47] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[36:49] | We need to get out of here now. | 现在我们得离开这 |
[36:51] | We have to leave! | 我们得走了 |
[37:06] | Bags, now. | 拿包来 |
[37:16] | ♪ I want you to know that I love you, baby ♪ | ♪ 我想让你知道我爱你 宝贝 ♪ |
[37:19] | ♪ Want you to know that I care ♪ | ♪ 想让你知道我在乎你 ♪ |
[37:22] | ♪ I’m so happy when you’re around me ♪ | ♪ 你在我身边时我好开心 ♪ |
[37:24] | ♪ But I’m sad when you’re not there ♪ | ♪ 可你不在时我好难过 ♪ |
[37:27] | ♪ So tell me, whatcha gonna do about it? ♪ | ♪ 告诉我 这可怎么办 ♪ |
[37:30] | ♪ Oh, yeah. Whatcha gonna do about it ♪ | ♪ 哦耶 这可怎么办 ♪ |
[37:33] | ♪ I go crazy. Whatcha gonna do about it ♪ | ♪ 我要疯了 这可怎么办 ♪ |
[37:36] | ♪ You’re so nice. Whatcha gonna do about it ♪ | ♪ 你太好了 这可怎么办 ♪ |
[37:40] | ♪ I want you to give me your sweet, sweet kisses… ♪ | ♪ 我想让你给我你甜蜜的吻 ♪ |
[37:44] | Get back! | 都回去 |
[37:45] | Fucking get back! | 快他妈回去 |
[37:53] | ♪ Whatcha gonna do about it ♪ | ♪ 这可怎么办 ♪ |
[37:56] | ♪ Whatcha gonna do about it ♪ | ♪ 这可怎么办 ♪ |
[37:59] | ♪ Whatcha gonna do about it? Oh, yeah ♪ | ♪ 这可怎么办 哦耶 ♪ |
[38:02] | ♪ Whatcha gonna do about it ♪ | ♪ 这可怎么办 ♪ |
[38:04] | ♪ Now you hear the music… ♪ | ♪ 听听音乐声 ♪ |
[38:08] | What? | 什么 |
[38:28] | ♪ I want you to know that I love you, baby ♪ | ♪ 我要你知道我爱你 宝贝 ♪ |
[38:31] | ♪ I said this before, but I care ♪ | ♪ 我说过了 但我在乎 ♪ |
[38:34] | ♪ You know that I’m so happy ♪ | ♪ 你知道我很开心 ♪ |
[38:36] | ♪ When you’re around me and I’m sad… ♪ | ♪ 你在我身边 我难过之时 ♪ |
[38:39] | Get out of my way! | 别挡我的路 |
[38:41] | ♪ Whatcha gonna do about it ♪ | ♪ 这可怎么办 ♪ |
[38:42] | Get out of my way! | 给我让开 |
[38:44] | Die, you evil bastard! | 去死吧 你这个混账东西 |
[38:46] | No, don’t! | 不 不要 |
[38:47] | Stop! | 站住 |
[38:54] | Alfie? | 阿尔弗 |
[38:55] | Alfie, move! | 阿尔弗 快走 |
[39:38] | Come on. Where’s my… | 快走 我的钱在哪 |
[39:41] | It’s beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[39:42] | Yes, we did it, boys. We fucking done it. | 我们成功了 我们成功了 |
[39:45] | Yeah. You fucking done it all right. | 太好了 你们是成功了 |
[39:47] | – Done it good and proper. – What’s your problem? | -做得非常好 -你有什么问题 |
[39:49] | There’s dead civvies back there | 打死了一个平民 |
[39:50] | and you’re all laughing like we done a good job. | 你们却乐开花 好像我们做得很好似的 |
[39:52] | Get to fuck. Accidents happen. | 去他妈的 意外难料 |
[39:55] | As if you never killed a civvy before. | 好像你从没杀过平民一样 |
[39:57] | I have. But never in a panic, | 我有 但从来没惊慌失措 |
[39:59] | with my mask off, in front of a hundred witnesses. | 当着上百号人的面摘下面具 |
[40:01] | – I’ve never done that. – Fuck off. | -我从来没这么做过 -去死 |
[40:03] | – I didn’t panic. – You kind of did. | -我没惊慌 -你有一点 |
[40:05] | – Fuck you, too! – Shut it! | -你也去死吧 -闭嘴 |
[40:09] | All of you. | 全都闭嘴 |
[40:13] | Bad things happen in combat. We move on. | 战场上难免发生意外 我们要向前看 |
[40:17] | Combat, my arse. | 战场个屁 |
[40:19] | We’re not soldiers. | 我们不是士兵 |
[40:22] | We’re thieves. Murderers now. | 我们是小偷 现在变成杀人犯了 |
[40:25] | Do stop whimpering, boy. | 不要抱怨了 小子 |
[40:26] | – I’ve had enough of it. – Alfie. | -我听够了 -阿尔弗 |
[40:30] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[40:36] | We’ll have a brew? | 我们去喝一杯吧 |
[40:40] | Bye-bye, Alfie. | 再见 阿尔弗 |
[40:53] | No worries, Alfie. | 别担心 阿尔弗 |
[40:55] | We’ll be in America before the plods catch Banjo. | 在警察抓到班卓之前 我们已经到美国了 |
[40:58] | – No worries. – Don’t be so hard on yourself. | -没担心 -别对自己这么苛刻 |
[41:00] | Now, we may be murderers, but we are rich murderers. | 我们也许是谋杀犯 但我们是有钱的谋杀犯 |
[41:32] | – Mum. – Alfie. | -妈 -阿尔弗 |
[41:35] | I haven’t seen you for days. I was worried about you. | 我好几天没见到你了 我很担心你 |
[41:40] | Wheeling and dealing, you know. | 我在想方设法筹钱 |
[41:42] | I’ve sorted the money. | 我解决钱的事了 |
[41:46] | We can be off to America after all. | 我们可以去美国了 |
[41:49] | Where did you get the money? | 钱是从哪来的 |
[41:51] | Don’t worry about that. | 别管这个 |
[41:53] | Well, how? | 怎么来的 |
[41:55] | Well, it’s just business, you know. | 就是生意 |
[42:00] | It wasn’t at the wrestling, was it? | 不是摔跤馆吧 |
[42:03] | What? | 什么 |
[42:06] | No. | 不是 |
[42:08] | There’s people dead. | 有人死了 |
[42:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:17] | I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[42:18] | Shocking. | 很惊讶 |
[42:20] | No, no, me, no, I just closed a nice deal. | 不是我 不 我刚刚做成了一笔好生意 |
[42:25] | Smuggling petrol, if you must know. | 如果你非要知道的话 是走私汽油 |
[42:29] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[42:32] | Tell me it wasn’t you robbed the wrestling and killed those people. | 告诉我你没抢劫摔跤馆 没杀死那些人 |
[42:37] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[42:42] | My God. | 天啊 |
[42:49] | Alfie. | 阿尔弗 |
[42:51] | Look, things went wrong. | 出了岔子 |
[42:54] | – It was never my– -Get out. | -我从来没想过… -出去 |
[42:56] | – Mum… – Get out! | -妈 -出去 |
[42:57] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[42:58] | I don’t want to look at you. | 我不想看到你 |
[43:00] | Thank God your dad isn’t alive today. | 感谢上帝你老爸已经走了 |
[43:01] | – Now get out! – Look, Mum, | -给我出去 -妈 |
[43:03] | it’s a terrible, tragic thing what happened. | 发生的事很可怕也很悲惨 |
[43:05] | Look, I’m ashamed and I am sorry. | 我很惭愧也很后悔 |
[43:07] | But w-we… we have to try and move forward, you know? | 但我们只能尽量向前看 |
[43:10] | This tragedy is all the more reason we have to get to America, | 这场悲剧让我们更有理由 |
[43:13] | quick as you can. | 尽快搬去美国 |
[43:13] | For the millionth time, i am not going to America. | 我说了无数次 我是不会去美国的 |
[43:16] | Least of all with a murderous robber. | 尤其是和一个杀人不眨眼的抢劫犯 |
[43:19] | – Look, Mum, please. – Enough! | -妈 别这样 -够了 |
[43:51] | You can send Daveboy to fetch your clothes. | 你可以叫戴维仔来拿你的衣物 |
[43:55] | Get out. | 出去 |
[44:40] | Hello, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[44:42] | Aren’t we having a council meeting? | 我们不是要开成员会议吗 |
[44:44] | Postponed. | 推迟了 |
[44:46] | Well, good. | 那好 |
[44:47] | I, I wanted to talk to you in private | 我想要单独和你聊聊 |
[44:51] | about this Stormcloud disgrace. | 暴风云所带来的耻辱 |
[44:53] | Disgrace? | 耻辱 |
[44:56] | That’s rich coming from you, my friend. | 你好意思说这话 我的朋友 |
[44:59] | I’m not sure I like that tone in your voice. | 我不太喜欢你的语气 |
[45:01] | Really? Well, that won’t do. | 是吗 那可不行 |
[45:04] | I shall be more cheerful, shall I? | 我应该更开心对吧 |
[45:06] | – Must keep the old girl happy. – Jimmy. | -一定要让大姐开心 -吉米 |
[45:09] | Perhaps a little, a little dance would please you? | 也许跳跳舞会让你开心 |
[45:13] | For God’s sake, Jimmy. | 我的天啊 吉米 |
[45:15] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[45:16] | I mean, pretty bloody spry for a mad old cripple. | 对一个生气的老瘸子来说 我挺神清气爽的 |
[45:20] | Your new friend dance as well as I do? | 你的新朋友跳舞有我这么好吗 |
[45:23] | Of course. Sorry, I’m being a bit slow. | 当然 对不起 我反应有点慢 |
[45:26] | Iron deficiency, I suspect. | 我猜是缺铁吧 |
[45:28] | This is about Aziz. | 是因为阿齐兹先生的事 |
[45:30] | No, I was going to give you a briefing on that. | 不 我正想给你简单汇报一下 |
[45:33] | A briefing? Good. | 简单汇报一下吗 好 |
[45:33] | Well, then, everything’s tickety-boo, isn’t it? | 一切都很顺利不是吗 |
[45:37] | I went to speak to him on your behalf. | 我代表你去和他谈 |
[45:41] | I thought you’d approve. | 你不是同意了吗 |
[45:42] | Secret meetings with the prime minister of the English League. | 与英格兰联盟首相秘密会面 |
[45:48] | Whispering in dark corners. | 在暗处窃窃私语 |
[45:50] | And I have to hear this from underlings. | 而我还是从下属的口中听说的 |
[45:52] | Well, wouldn’t you like to hear what he had to say? | 难道你不想听听他说了什么吗 |
[45:55] | No! I damn well do not want to hear what he had to say! | 不想 我绝对不想听他说了什么 |
[45:58] | How can I trust what I hear? | 我怎么能相信我听到的话 |
[46:01] | How do I know you’re not working for him now? | 我怎么知道你现在不是在替他做事 |
[46:03] | This is absurd. | 简直是荒谬 |
[46:06] | Do you see what you’ve done? | 你明白你做了什么吗 |
[46:08] | If I don’t know that I can trust you, then you’re no good to me. | 如果我不知道我能否相信你 那你对我没用 |
[46:11] | And I can’t know, not for certain, not now. | 我不知道 不确定 现在不行 |
[46:15] | Jimmy, you are not yourself. | 吉米 你的思绪不清晰 |
[46:16] | Have you been taking your medication properly? | 你有按分量吃药吗 |
[46:18] | Of course you’d go to that. I’m-I’m crazy? I’m-I’m paranoid? | 你当然会这么说 我疯了 我多心了 |
[46:23] | How-how long have we known each other? | 我们认识多久了 |
[46:26] | All my life. | 认识一辈子了 |
[46:27] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[46:32] | Is there no one I can trust? | 难道就没有我可以信任的人吗 |
[46:35] | – Am I completely bloody alone? – Jimmy. | -我孤家寡人了吗 -吉米 |
[46:40] | You broke my heart, Frances. | 你伤我的心了 弗朗西丝 |
[46:42] | You broke my fucking heart. | 你伤我的心了 |
[46:46] | Guards. | 警卫 |
[46:49] | No, don’t do this, Jimmy. Jimmy. | 不 别这样 吉米 吉米 |
[46:51] | Jimmy, this is insane. | 吉米 这简直是疯了 |
[46:55] | I was trying to help you! | 我只是想帮你 |
[46:56] | Yes, of course, Frances. You’re right. | 当然了 弗朗西丝 你说得对 |
[46:58] | I’m crazy. You were just trying to help me. | 我是疯了 你只是想要帮我 |
[47:02] | Thank you, Frances. | 谢谢你 弗朗西丝 |
[50:22] | Good evening, Mrs. Troy. | 晚上好 特洛伊夫人 |
[50:26] | My name is Melanie. | 我叫梅勒妮 |
[50:29] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[50:32] | You look pretty good, Melanie. | 你气色不错 梅勒妮 |
[50:34] | Considering. Walk into a door? | 你这是撞门上了吗 |
[50:41] | No. | 不是 |
[50:43] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. | -对不起 -不必 |
[50:46] | I detest pity. | 我讨厌别人同情我 |
[50:49] | Why are you here? | 怎么来这了 |
[50:56] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[51:02] | He hurt you, so you want to hurt him. | 他伤害你 所以你想伤害他 |
[51:06] | Nobody can hurt Gully. He’s made of bones. | 没人能伤害到格利 他无坚不摧 |
[51:16] | Would you like me to leave? | 你想让我走吗 |
[51:20] | No. | 不 |
[51:30] | Tape’s rolling. Whenever you’re ready. | 已经开始录了 你准备好了就开始吧 |
[51:41] | ♪ For you, I was a flame ♪ | ♪ 为了你我变身火焰 ♪ |
[51:46] | ♪ Love is a losing game ♪ | ♪ 爱是一场必输游戏 ♪ |
[51:52] | ♪ Five-story fire as you came ♪ | ♪ 当你来时火苗高涨 ♪ |
[51:57] | ♪ Love is a losing game ♪ | ♪ 爱是一场必输游戏 ♪ |
[52:02] | ♪ One I wish I never played ♪ | ♪ 但愿我从未参与过 ♪ |
[52:07] | ♪ Oh, what a mess we made ♪ | ♪ 我们一发不可收拾 ♪ |
[52:13] | ♪ And now the final frame ♪ | ♪ 现在只剩最后一幕 ♪ |
[52:18] | ♪ Love is a losing game ♪ | ♪ 爱是一场必输游戏 ♪ |
[52:27] | ♪ Played out by the band ♪ | ♪ 乐队奏响爱情之歌 ♪ |
[52:31] | ♪ Love is a losing hand ♪ | ♪ 爱会让人受尽情伤 ♪ |
[52:37] | ♪ More than I could stand ♪ | ♪ 伤痛让人心碎难当 ♪ |
[52:42] | ♪ Love is a losing hand ♪ | ♪ 爱会让人受尽情伤 ♪ |
[52:47] | ♪ Self-professed, profound ♪ | ♪ 自我承认刻骨铭心 ♪ |
[52:53] | ♪ Till the chips were down ♪ | ♪ 直至支离破碎之时 ♪ |
[52:59] | ♪ Though you’re a gambling man ♪ | ♪ 虽然你是一个赌徒 ♪ |
[53:03] | ♪ Love is a losing hand ♪ | ♪ 爱会让人受尽情伤 ♪ |
[53:12] | ♪ Though I battle blind ♪ | ♪ 我盲目地勇往直前 ♪ |
[53:17] | ♪ Love is a fate resigned ♪ | ♪ 爱情只能听天由命 ♪ |
[53:23] | ♪ Memories mar my mind ♪ | ♪ 记忆让我失去理智 ♪ |
[53:27] | ♪ Love, it is a fate resigned ♪ | ♪ 爱情只能听天由命 ♪ |
[53:33] | ♪ Over futile odds ♪ | ♪ 机率徒然胜算无用 ♪ |
[53:38] | ♪ And laughed at by the gods ♪ | ♪ 众神望下嘲笑我们 ♪ |
[53:44] | ♪ And now the final frame ♪ | ♪ 爱会让人受尽情伤 ♪ |
[53:49] | ♪ Love is a losing game. ♪ | ♪ 爱是一场必输游戏 ♪ |
[53:58] | You remember that night raid in the Sulawesi channel? | 你还记得在苏拉威西海峡突袭的那晚吗 |
[54:02] | Aye. I remember. | 记得 |
[54:05] | A full moon. | 那晚是满月 |
[54:07] | Clear as day. | 亮如白昼 |
[54:09] | You went in first. | 你首当其冲 |
[54:11] | Buggers all dug in at the tree line. | 在树边挖洞 |
[54:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[54:16] | Got us out of a tight spot. | 在紧要关头把我们都救出去了 |
[54:19] | You’re a damn good soldier, Banjo. | 你是个优秀的士兵 班卓 |
[54:26] | There were little turtles on the beach. | 海滩上有小海龟 |
[54:30] | Hundreds of them. | 成百上千只 |
[54:32] | Turtles, you say? | 你说海龟吗 |
[54:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[54:37] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得了 |
[54:39] | It was that quiet at first, | 一开始很安静 |
[54:43] | before the gunfire. | 然后枪声四起 |
[54:47] | You could hear them all making for the water. | 能听得到它们都游回水里 |
[54:53] | Thousands of little flippers in the sand. | 沙滩上留下上千个小脚蹼印 |