时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You once told me you could get me on a plane to America. | 你曾经说过能让我去美国 |
[00:05] | Times have changed. Everyone and his dog wants out. | 世道变了 所有人都想拖家带口地出去 |
[00:07] | – How much? – Five grand a head. | -要多少 -每人五千 |
[00:09] | Fuck. | 我去 |
[00:09] | We need to swallow our pride and do one last job with Gully. | 我们得拉下脸 最后再帮格利干一票 |
[00:12] | Gully’s dangerous. | 格利很危险 |
[00:13] | Mad as a hatter. | 就是个疯子 |
[00:14] | Who dares wins, eh? | 撑死胆儿大的 不是吗 |
[00:21] | Tell me it wasn’t you | 告诉我你没抢劫摔跤馆 |
[00:22] | who robbed the wrestling and killed those people. | 没杀死那些人 |
[00:23] | No, don’t! Stop! | 不 不要 站住 |
[00:26] | Things went wrong. | 出了岔子 |
[00:28] | – Get out. – This tragedy | -给我出去 -这场悲剧 |
[00:29] | is all the more reason we have to get to America. | 让我们更有理由 |
[00:30] | For the millionth time, I am not going to America. | 我说了无数次 我是不会去美国的 |
[00:33] | Least of all with a murderous robber! | 尤其是和一个杀人不眨眼的抢劫犯 |
[00:35] | Our next candidate for prime minister is Mr. John Ripper. | 有请下一位首相候选人 约翰·锐剥先生 |
[00:39] | If you elect me leader of the League, | 如果大家选我担任联盟的领袖 |
[00:40] | we’ll put the boots in hard and heavy! | 我们会采取果断行动 重拳出击 |
[00:43] | I would like to dismiss Mr. Ripper’s plan on moral grounds. | 我想从道德角度上反驳锐剥先生的计划 |
[00:46] | Love, compassion– the liberal virtues are our greatest weapons, | 爱 同情心和自由美德才是我们最大的武器 |
[00:50] | and we shall win out in the end, | 而我们最终将会赢得胜利 |
[00:53] | because humanity is with us! | 因为人性与我们同在 |
[00:57] | I bring news from London. | 我带来了伦敦的消息 |
[00:58] | The League have elected a new prime minister. | 联盟已经选出了新任首相 |
[01:01] | Perhaps this Aziz chap will be someone | 也许这位阿齐兹 |
[01:03] | we can do business with. | 是我们可以合作的人 |
[01:04] | Do you speak for Harwood and the Union or for yourself? | 你是代表哈伍德和工会 还是代表你自己 |
[01:07] | I speak for the good of the English people. | 我为英国人民的利益而发声 |
[01:09] | How can I refuse such virtue? | 我如何能拒绝这种美德呢 |
[01:11] | Mrs. Gaunt held a face-to-face meeting | 冈特女士昨天和阿齐兹首相 |
[01:13] | with Prime Minister Aziz yesterday. | 进行了一次面谈 |
[01:15] | I went to speak to him on your behalf. | 我代表你去和他谈 |
[01:18] | You broke my heart, Frances. | 你伤我的心了 弗朗西丝 |
[01:19] | You broke my fucking heart. | 你伤我的心了 |
[01:20] | I was trying to help you! | 我只是想帮你 |
[01:22] | Yes, of course, Frances, you’re right, I’m crazy. | 当然了 弗朗西丝 你说得对 我是疯了 |
[01:25] | Ancillary technical staff, | 辅助技术人员 |
[01:27] | Dr. Lucius Fox. | 卢修斯·福克斯博士 |
[01:38] | I’m not sure if you’re brave or stupid. | 我不知道你是勇敢还是愚蠢 |
[01:41] | Both. | 两者皆有 |
[01:42] | – Why are you here? – Why do you think? | -怎么来这了 -你觉得呢 |
[01:44] | He hurt you, so you want to hurt him. | 他伤害你 所以你想伤害他 |
[01:46] | Would you like me to leave? | 你想让我走吗 |
[01:48] | No. | 不 |
[02:03] | God, I hate polyester sheets. | 天啊 我讨厌涤纶床品 |
[02:06] | They make everything sordid. | 显得什么事都龌龊不堪 |
[02:09] | Light me one. | 给我点一根 |
[02:20] | Friday. | 星期五 |
[02:23] | I guess this is hello and goodbye, then. | 这应该就是你好再见了 |
[02:32] | Probably, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[02:35] | Next couple of days will be well busy. | 接下来的几天有得忙了 |
[02:40] | It’s been fun. | 挺有意思的 |
[02:44] | Brief. | 短暂 |
[02:46] | But fun. | 但是有趣 |
[02:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:52] | Fun. | 有趣 |
[03:00] | Wish things were different. | 真希望事情不是这样 |
[03:04] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[03:08] | I just said I did. | 我不是刚说了么 |
[03:16] | Do you like me, Alfie? | 你喜欢我吗 阿尔弗 |
[03:18] | Well, I think I just showed you I did. | 我觉得我的行动表明了我喜欢 |
[03:23] | No, I mean as a person. | 不 我是说我这个人 |
[03:27] | As a person? | 你的人 |
[03:28] | I hardly know you, madam. | 我基本不了解你 夫人 |
[03:33] | Why do you like me, then? | 那你喜欢我什么呢 |
[03:37] | You don’t love me. | 你不爱我 |
[03:40] | You don’t have stupid dreams | 你没有那些 |
[03:42] | about the happy life that we’re gonna have together. | 想要跟我一起过幸福生活的白日梦 |
[03:47] | The perfect woman. | 完美女人 |
[03:50] | Yeah, you might be. | 也许是 |
[03:52] | How do you know… | 你怎么知道 |
[03:54] | that I don’t love you? | 我不爱你 |
[03:59] | Get out. | 别闹 |
[04:01] | You don’t, do you? | 你不爱我 |
[04:07] | I wish I did. | 我倒是想 |
[04:10] | I’d like to be in love with somebody. | 我想找个人坠入爱河 |
[04:12] | People in love have a purpose in life. | 陷入爱情的人 生活有目标 |
[04:15] | But I’m not in love and I’ve got a purpose. | 我没陷入爱情 但我也有目标 |
[04:17] | What, America, you mean? | 你是说美国吗 |
[04:18] | What’s wrong with America? | 美国怎么了 |
[04:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:23] | I’d go myself if I could. | 我要是可以的话我也去 |
[04:26] | That’s not a purpose, it’s… | 这不是目标 |
[04:28] | it’s just a destination. | 只是一个目的地 |
[04:30] | You could go. | 你可以去 |
[04:32] | If you wanted. | 要是你想的话 |
[04:35] | How? | 怎么去 |
[04:40] | Well… | 这个 |
[04:42] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:44] | Anything’s possible. | 什么是都是有可能的 |
[04:48] | Relax. | 别担心 |
[04:50] | I’m not asking you. | 我不是跟你提要求 |
[04:54] | I’m not asking you for anything. | 我什么要求都没有 |
[04:58] | Good. | 那就好 |
[05:00] | ‘Cause I’d find it hard to say no. | 因为我会很难拒绝 |
[05:15] | Thirteen… | 一万三 |
[05:17] | fourteen… | 一万四 |
[05:19] | 15,000. | 一万五 |
[05:21] | That was fast. | 挺快的 |
[05:23] | You rob a bank? | 你抢银行了吗 |
[05:25] | That’s three seats on your plane | 三张机票 |
[05:26] | plus the paperwork and bribes, as agreed. Right? | 外加办手续和人情费 之前是这么说的吧 |
[05:29] | Absolutely. It’s all there. | 没错 都好了 |
[05:32] | I’m impressed. | 真有你的 |
[05:33] | Didn’t think you could pull together that amount of cash so fast. | 没想到你这么快就筹齐了这么多钱 |
[05:36] | Do you want to count it? | 你要数数吗 |
[05:39] | I figured you’d be short. | 我以为你没那么多钱 |
[05:41] | And I knew you wouldn’t take a loan, so, actually, | 我也知道你不肯借钱 其实 |
[05:44] | I had a quick job lined up for you. | 我本来想给你一票来着 |
[05:47] | Payment in kind kind of deal. | 以物抵工那种 |
[05:49] | Help if you needed it. | 你需要的帮助之类的 |
[05:51] | But… never mind. | 不过 算了 |
[05:54] | Not needed. | 你不需要 |
[05:55] | That’s very considerate of you. | 你想得真周到 |
[05:57] | Anyhow, the job’s still there if you’re interested. | 不管怎么说 如果你有兴趣 这单还给你 |
[06:01] | It would fit your schedule | 跟你的行程不冲突 |
[06:03] | and it’s good money. | 酬劳丰厚 |
[06:05] | I’m afraid you’re wasting your time. | 恐怕你白费功夫了 |
[06:07] | I’m not ever coming to work for you. | 我绝对不会替你工作的 |
[06:09] | Not you or anyone else. | 你或其他人我都不会 |
[06:11] | Anyway, things to do before I go. | 总之 我走之前有事要办 |
[06:14] | See you Friday. | 周五见 |
[06:16] | Friday. | 周五见 |
[06:35] | Prime Minister. | 首相 |
[06:37] | – Good of you to see me. – Good of you to come. | -很高兴你能见我 -很高兴你能来 |
[06:44] | Martha. | 玛莎好 |
[06:45] | Thomas. | 托马斯好 |
[06:55] | Prime Minister… | 首相 |
[06:57] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[07:02] | – Go on. – We have an agent inside the Raven Union. | -说吧 -渡鸦工会内部有我们的特工 |
[07:06] | A top-ranking scientist working on the Stormcloud project. | 一位在研究暴风云项目的高级科学家 |
[07:10] | The Union doesn’t know he’s a CIA plant. | 工会不知道他是中情局安排进去的 |
[07:12] | He’s asked to be pulled out ASAP– | 他要求尽快撤离 |
[07:14] | like, yesterday– | 昨天说的 |
[07:16] | without blowing his cover. | 但不能暴露他的身份 |
[07:19] | A League kidnapping would be convincing. | 联盟绑架他会比较让人信服 |
[07:22] | What is Stormcloud exactly? | 暴风云到底是什么 |
[07:24] | We’re fairly sure it’s some new kind of chemical weapon, | 我们确信是一种化学武器 |
[07:26] | but that’s all we know. | 但我们只知道这些 |
[07:28] | That’s all we know. | 我们也只知道这些 |
[07:28] | It’s why we want to speak to our guy ASAP. | 所以我们要尽快见我们的人 |
[07:30] | We could retrieve this scientist for you, | 我们可以帮你们把特工救出来 |
[07:32] | but why would we? | 但我们为什么要这么做 |
[07:33] | The CIA are backing the Union, | 中情局支持工会 |
[07:35] | actively working for our defeat. | 积极地为我们的失败而努力 |
[07:37] | Well, your defeat’s a foregone conclusion. | 你们的失败已成定局 |
[07:40] | The CIA likes to back winners. | 中情局喜欢支持胜利一方 |
[07:43] | Winners who’ll immediately declare war on Scotland and Wales. | 立刻向苏格兰和威尔士宣战的胜利方 |
[07:46] | Winners who plan to “Take back the empire.” | 计划夺回帝国的胜利方 |
[07:49] | Winners who’ll rule by violence and fear. | 以暴力和恐惧来治国的胜利方 |
[07:51] | Who doesn’t rule by violence and fear? | 有谁不受到暴力和恐惧的统治呢 |
[07:52] | – That’s… – Restrain yourself, Martha. | -那… -控制这点 玛莎 |
[07:54] | Thomas is speaking for his government. | 托马斯是在传达他们政府的意见 |
[07:55] | I’m sure his personal feelings are entirely honorable. | 我相信他的个人感受是值得尊敬的 |
[07:59] | But I don’t see how this favor works. | 但我不明白这个忙要怎么帮 |
[08:01] | Short of switching sides, what can you do for us in return? | 除了交换立场 你还能为我们做些什么 |
[08:04] | Well, if we can’t do anything for the League, | 如果我们不能为联盟做点什么 |
[08:07] | what can we do for you? | 我们能为你做点什么呢 |
[08:09] | For you, personally, I mean. | 我是说为你个人 |
[08:11] | At last. I thought you’d never ask. | 终于啊 我以为你不会问呢 |
[08:15] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[08:17] | You’re close to Aleister Crowley. | 你和阿莱斯特·克劳利很亲近 |
[08:20] | Close? No. | 亲近 不 |
[08:20] | Well, you speak to him. | 你跟他能说上话 |
[08:23] | When necessary. | 必要的时候是的 |
[08:25] | Perhaps you can pass along a message. | 也许你可以递个信 |
[08:28] | Warn him that John Ripper plans to abduct and murder him. | 警告他约翰·锐剥计划绑架并谋杀他 |
[08:33] | I’d tell him myself, but it’s far more credible coming from you. | 我想亲自告诉他 但你来说会更有信服力 |
[08:37] | If that’s all you want, I… | 如果你想这样的话 我… |
[08:39] | I won’t ask why. | 原因我就不多问 |
[08:41] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[08:43] | Done. | 成交 |
[08:44] | Our scientist is well-protected by Union bodyguards. | 我们的科学家受工会保镖的严密保护 |
[08:48] | You’ll need good men known by all as League operatives. | 你需要联盟特工都认可的优秀人才 |
[08:51] | Alfred Pennyworth would be the best choice, | 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯会是你最好的选择 |
[08:53] | if he’s willing. | 如果他愿意的话 |
[08:55] | I expect I can persuade him. | 希望我可以说服他 |
[08:57] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 首相 |
[09:06] | Martha. | 玛莎 再见 |
[09:07] | Thomas. | 托马斯 再见 |
[09:13] | I’d like you to handle this one if you would, Martha. | 如果你愿意 我想把任务交给你 玛莎 |
[09:15] | Of course, but I don’t understand what you’re doing. | 当然 但我不明白你图什么 |
[09:19] | A favor for a powerful man. | 给有权势人的帮个忙 |
[09:21] | And the rare chance for you to speak to a Raven Union scientist | 也能让你有千载难逢的机会和渡鸦工会科学家 |
[09:24] | about this Stormcloud business. | 聊聊暴风云项目 |
[09:25] | I get all that. What I don’t underst… | 这些我都明白 我不明白的是… |
[09:31] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[09:46] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[09:51] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:54] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:58] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[10:02] | What’s the deal with Ripper and Crowley? | 锐剥和克劳利是怎么回事 |
[10:05] | I would have thought that was obvious. | 这不是很明显吗 |
[10:06] | Ripper wants my job, and I don’t want him to have it. | 锐剥想坐我的位置 但我不想 |
[10:09] | That’s the second time you’ve been sick this morning. | 这是你今天上午第二次吐了 |
[10:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:30] | ♪ Five-story fire as you came ♪ | ♪ 当你来时火苗高涨 ♪ |
[10:34] | Hello, Sandra. | 桑德拉 |
[10:35] | Hello, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[10:39] | There’s no need to apologize. I knew you wouldn’t show up. | 不必道歉 我就知道你去不了 |
[10:41] | – What? – Recording session? | -什么 -录音 |
[10:44] | Yeah. Sorry. Work. | 抱歉 工作缠身 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[10:49] | You never change. | 你一点都没变 |
[10:51] | Do you want to hear me new number? | 你想听我的新演出节目吗 |
[10:52] | We call ’em numbers in show business, not songs. | 在这行我们说演出节目 不说歌曲 |
[10:55] | – Don’t know why. – Yeah, maybe later. | -不知道为什么 -晚点听吧 |
[10:57] | Let’s have a chat first. | 我们先聊聊 |
[11:00] | Your face. | 你的表情 |
[11:01] | You’d think somebody had died. | 一副有人死了的样子 |
[11:04] | It was only a recording session. | 不过录音而已 |
[11:05] | There’ll be more, hopefully. | 希望以后还有更多 |
[11:09] | Nobody has died, have they? | 没人死吧 |
[11:11] | – No, no. Nothing like that. – Thank God. | -没没 没人死 -那就好 |
[11:13] | Feel like a right lemon. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[11:16] | What’s wrong, then? | 那是怎么了 |
[11:18] | There’s nothing wrong. | 没事 |
[11:20] | No, it’s-it’s a good thing, really. | 不 其实是好事 |
[11:23] | When all’s said and done. | 等一切尘埃落定之后 |
[11:27] | You know… | 你知道 |
[11:28] | you know how I’ve always said I’m no good for you, Sand? | 我一直说我配不上你吗 小桑 |
[11:31] | Well… | 嗯 |
[11:31] | I’ve always said that, haven’t I? | 我一直这么说对吧 |
[11:33] | Yeah, it’s the first thing you ever said to me, I think. | 我想这是你第一次和我说 |
[11:36] | It’s a good thing I don’t listen to you. | 幸好我不听你的 |
[11:38] | But it’s true, isn’t it? You know that. | 但确实如此对吧 你知道的 |
[11:40] | Girl with prospects like you. | 像你这样有前途的女孩 |
[11:43] | Prospects. | 有前途 |
[11:44] | Well, show business and that. | 登台演出之类的 |
[11:46] | Right, that. | 这个 |
[11:47] | I’m leaving, Sandra. | 我要走了 桑德拉 |
[11:51] | I’m going to America. | 我要去美国了 |
[11:53] | Soon as I can arrange it. | 安排好了就走 |
[11:57] | America. | 美国 |
[12:04] | You mean without me? | 你是说不带我一起走吗 |
[12:07] | Well, I’d take you, but… | 我想带你走 但是… |
[12:09] | you know, I need to be ducking and diving. | 我不搞承诺那一套 |
[12:11] | It wouldn’t be fair on you. | 这样对你不公平 |
[12:17] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[12:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:25] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:27] | In my way. | 以我的方式 |
[12:31] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[12:32] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别告诉我该怎么做 |
[12:34] | I can cry if I like. | 我想哭就哭 |
[12:36] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[12:44] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[12:47] | That’s an apology. | 我的道歉 |
[12:49] | I suppose. | 算是吧 |
[12:50] | For messing you about. | 辜负你了 |
[12:54] | Money. | 钱 |
[12:58] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:00] | I don’t know what else to do. I have to leave. | 我不知道还能做什么 我必须离开 |
[13:03] | I’m sorry, Sandra. | 抱歉 桑德拉 |
[13:04] | Yeah. So you keep saying. | 你一直这么说 |
[13:08] | That’s all right. I understand. You have to go. | 没事 我明白的 你必须要走 |
[13:12] | Thank you for telling me the truth. | 谢谢你告诉我实话 |
[13:15] | – That’s very considerate of you. – Sandra, I… | -考虑很周全 -桑德拉 我… |
[13:17] | Some blokes would have just left without saying anything. | 有些人会一走了之 一句话也不留 |
[13:20] | I’d have been ever so worried if you’d done that, | 你要是那样 我会很担心的 |
[13:23] | not knowing where you’d gone, so… | 不知道你去哪了 |
[13:26] | that’s good. | 所以这样很好 |
[13:37] | I really hope you have a very happy life. | 我真心希望你幸福 |
[15:31] | Evans? | 埃文斯 |
[15:36] | – Sir? – Pop a stamp on that and put it in the post, would you? | -首相 -贴张邮票寄出去吧 |
[16:17] | Dispatches from General Thursday, sir. | 周四将军发来的急件 长官 |
[16:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:25] | Sir, might I speak freely? | 长官 能听我一言吗 |
[16:28] | Of course, Lieutenant. | 当然 中尉 |
[16:30] | Regarding Mrs. Gaunt… | 关于冈特女士的事 |
[16:34] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[16:36] | Frances Gaunt would never be disloyal or treacherous. | 弗朗西丝·冈特绝对不会不忠或是叛变 |
[16:39] | A mistake has been made. | 肯定有误会 |
[16:43] | Has it? | 是吗 |
[16:44] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[16:49] | The Gaunt family and mine are from the same part of the country. | 我家和冈特家是同乡 |
[16:52] | Known ’em well for… | 和他家的交情已有… |
[16:55] | …500 years. | 五百年了 |
[16:57] | My sister’s married to her cousin. | 我姐姐嫁给了她表兄 |
[16:58] | Good, solid people. | 都是优秀忠诚之人 |
[17:01] | A Gaunt would never be involved in skullduggery of any sort. | 冈特绝对不会与欺诈之事沾边的 |
[17:04] | 500 years. | 五百年了 |
[17:06] | I expect you must know best, then. | 那你一定最清楚不过了 |
[17:10] | I do. | 是的 |
[17:11] | And I’ll need your help explaining to Lord Harwood | 我需要你帮忙向哈伍德勋爵解释 |
[17:13] | that Frances Gaunt is innocent. | 弗朗西丝·冈特是无辜的 |
[17:16] | My help? | 我的帮忙 |
[17:18] | How could I help? | 我怎么帮忙 |
[17:20] | Don’t be obtuse. | 别傻了 |
[17:22] | You have Harwood’s ear. | 哈伍德信任你 |
[17:24] | Bend it a little. | 稍微提一句 |
[17:26] | Once you’ve prepared the ground, | 你做好铺垫之后 |
[17:27] | I’ll go to His Lordship | 我就去找勋爵 |
[17:28] | and explain man-to-man how he’s been misled. | 当面向他解释他是怎么被人误导的 |
[17:33] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[17:35] | Simple as that. | 好说 |
[17:39] | I’d be happy to help, of course. | 我当然很乐意帮忙 |
[17:43] | But… | 但是… |
[17:47] | what’s in it for you? | 对你有什么好处 |
[17:50] | My good opinion of you. | 我对你良好的评价 |
[17:53] | I should think that’s worth something. | 我想这应该有点价值 |
[17:55] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[17:57] | You are a very promising young man. | 你是个前途无量的年轻人 |
[18:00] | Everyone says so. | 大家都这么认为 |
[18:19] | Hands where we can see ’em! | 举起双手 |
[18:27] | Clear! | 安全 |
[18:28] | All clear! | 安全 |
[18:37] | Hello, Your Majesty. | 你好 陛下 |
[18:39] | Aziz. | 阿齐兹 |
[18:40] | Alfie. | 阿尔弗 |
[18:42] | Don’t look so scared. | 别一副惊慌的样子 |
[18:44] | I’m not scared. | 我没有惊慌 |
[18:46] | Just surprised. | 只是意外 |
[18:48] | You’ve been avoiding me. | 你一直躲着我 |
[18:50] | Yeah. Sorry about that. I’ve been very busy. | 是的 抱歉 我一直很忙 |
[18:54] | I could have you hung for disrespect. | 我可以以大不敬治罪处你绞刑 |
[18:56] | Steady on. | 冷静点 |
[18:57] | It’s not you. It’s me. | 不是因为你 是我的问题 |
[18:59] | Not good enough for you, am I? | 我这不是配不上你吗 |
[19:01] | No, you’re not. | 对 你配不上 |
[19:02] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[19:04] | Chalk and… | 一个天上 |
[19:06] | well, cheese, isn’t it? | 一个地下 |
[19:10] | Do relax. | 放松点 |
[19:12] | I’m taking the piss. | 我开玩笑的 |
[19:13] | We’re here to talk business. | 我们是来聊正事的 |
[19:16] | Well. | 好吧 |
[19:18] | We have a job for you. | 我们有个差事找你做 |
[19:20] | Thanks for thinking of me and all that, | 谢谢你们想到我 |
[19:22] | but I’m not in that business anymore. | 但我已经洗手不干了 |
[19:25] | I’m leaving London. | 我要离开伦敦 |
[19:26] | I know. America. I’m very envious. | 我知道 去美国 真羡慕 |
[19:28] | Fuck’s sake, does every bastard know my plans? | 我去 是不是每个混蛋都知道我的计划 |
[19:31] | The job we have in mind won’t take long. | 我们给你的差事花不了多长时间 |
[19:32] | It’s a simple extraction. | 救个人出来而已 |
[19:34] | Every job’s simple until it isn’t. | 每个差事都是说起来简单 |
[19:36] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[19:38] | I do understand your reservations, | 我明白你有所顾虑 |
[19:39] | but I’m afraid I must insist. | 但恐怕非你不可 |
[19:41] | It’s a matter of state security. Most important. | 事关国家安全 至关重要 |
[19:44] | We’ll pay you very well. | 我们会付你优厚的酬劳 |
[19:47] | I don’t need your money. | 我不需要你们的钱 |
[19:48] | Well, then we won’t pay you with money. | 那我们就不付你钱了 |
[19:52] | We’ll pay you with silence. | 我们可以保守秘密 |
[19:54] | What’s that mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[19:56] | Well, do you really need or want me to explain? | 你真需要我解释吗 |
[19:59] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 |
[20:01] | Talk straight. | 有话直说 |
[20:03] | You’re meeting privately with another man’s wife. | 你和有夫之妇私会 |
[20:09] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[20:10] | Someone’s been mugging you off. | 人家糊弄你呢 |
[20:12] | Amazing. | 真厉害 |
[20:15] | He lies with such conviction. | 他说谎连眼睛都不眨 |
[20:18] | And to be fair, Your Majesty, | 说实话 陛下 |
[20:19] | perhaps yet again we have been misinformed. | 也许我们又被糊弄了 |
[20:23] | But it doesn’t really matter, does it, now? | 但是也没关系 对吧 |
[20:25] | Once revealed, that sort of story takes on a life of its own. | 这种事一旦揭露出来 就会自行发酵 |
[20:29] | I gather the relevant husband is a man of strong feelings. | 估计那位丈夫是个大醋坛子 |
[20:34] | You think you can scare me into working for you? | 你以为你能恐吓我为你工作吗 |
[20:36] | No, no, no, of course not. No, no, no. | 不不不 当然不能了 不可以 |
[20:38] | I think you’re a gentleman. | 我认为你是一位绅士 |
[20:39] | I think you’ll protect the honor of a woman at all costs. | 所以你会不惜代价保护一位女士的声誉 |
[20:45] | This is a new low. | 你真是卑劣无底线 |
[20:46] | I’m suitably ashamed. Martha Kane will be in touch. | 我自然很羞愧 玛莎·凯恩会联系你的 |
[20:49] | Alfie, no hard feelings. | 阿尔弗 请别见怪 |
[20:53] | I wish you every happiness. | 祝你万事如意 |
[20:56] | Same. | 我也是 |
[21:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:39] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[21:41] | – If he’s there, just say yes. – Yes. | -如果他在旁边就说对 -对 |
[21:43] | All right. I’m your hairdresser changing an appointment. | 好的 我是你的理发师 打来改预约时间 |
[21:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:48] | Someone’s grassed us up. | 有人把我们的事张扬出去了 |
[21:50] | Has he been acting strange at all? | 他最近有没有表现得很奇怪 |
[21:53] | No. | 没有 |
[21:54] | He might know. | 他也许知道了 |
[21:56] | Is there somewhere you can go? | 有没有什么地方你可以躲一躲 |
[21:59] | No, that’s okay. Friday’s fine. | 没有 没关系 周五也可以 |
[22:02] | Don’t take the chance. | 别冒险 |
[22:04] | Get out of there. | 快想办法脱身 |
[22:07] | Anyway, thank you for letting me know. | 不过 多谢告知 |
[22:20] | That was my hairdresser. | 是我的理发师打来的 |
[22:25] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[22:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:30] | You look pale as a ghost. | 你脸色惨白像鬼一样 |
[22:34] | Yes, well, you are red as a lobster. | 是啊 你红得像龙虾 |
[22:40] | What a fine pair we make, eh? | 我们真是天造地设的一对 |
[22:49] | Here. | 过来 |
[22:59] | What’s he gonna do to you? | 他要给你怎么弄 |
[23:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:05] | Your hairdresser. | 你的理发师 |
[23:09] | I-I hadn’t thought. | 我还没想过呢 |
[23:12] | Mm. Well… | 那么… |
[23:14] | well, don’t, uh, | 不要 |
[23:17] | don’t let him ruin you. | 不要让他毁了你 |
[23:20] | No, I shan’t. | 不 不会的 |
[23:28] | ‘Cause I like you just the way you are. | 因为我就喜欢你现在的样子 |
[23:39] | ♪ I’ve got a spell on you ♪ | ♪ 我向你施了咒 ♪ |
[23:46] | ♪ Because you’re mine ♪ | ♪ 因为你是我的 ♪ |
[23:54] | ♪ You better stop the things that you do ♪ | ♪ 你最好不再做这样的事 ♪ |
[24:01] | ♪ I ain’t lyin’ ♪ | ♪ 我没撒谎 ♪ |
[24:05] | ♪ You know I ain’t lyin’ ♪ | ♪ 你知道我没在撒谎 ♪ |
[24:09] | ♪ I just can’t stand it, babe ♪ | ♪ 我真的无法忍受 宝贝 ♪ |
[24:13] | ♪ For you’re always runnin’ around ♪ | ♪ 你总是沾花惹草 ♪ |
[24:16] | ♪ I just can’t stand it… ♪ | ♪ 我真的无法忍受… ♪ |
[24:19] | – Morning, Aleister. – John! | -早上好 阿莱斯特 -约翰 |
[24:21] | How strange. I was just thinking of you. | 太巧了 我刚刚还想到了你 |
[24:23] | Really? What were you thinking? | 真的吗 你刚刚在想什么 |
[24:26] | Happy thoughts. | 一些开心的事 |
[24:27] | Get in. We need to have a chat. | 上车 我们需要聊一聊 |
[24:29] | I was just taking Atilla to the park. | 我正准备带阿提拉去公园 |
[24:31] | Why don’t you walk with us? | 你何不跟我们一起走走呢 |
[24:33] | Get in the car. | 快上车 |
[24:36] | ♪ I put a spell on you… ♪ | ♪ 我向你施了咒 ♪ |
[24:40] | If you insist. | 那就恭敬不如从命了 |
[24:43] | ♪ Because you’re mine ♪ | ♪ 因为你是我的 ♪ |
[24:49] | ♪ You better stop the things that you do ♪ | ♪ 你最好不再做这样的事 ♪ |
[24:55] | ♪ Lord knows I ain’t lyin’ ♪ | ♪ 上帝知道我没在撒谎 ♪ |
[24:59] | ♪ Said I ain’t lyin’… ♪ | ♪ 告诉过你我没在撒谎… ♪ |
[25:02] | Lovely to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[25:09] | Dear me. | 天啊 |
[25:12] | That was unnecessary. | 真没必要 |
[25:25] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[25:31] | I don’t know. What is it? | 我不知道 这是什么 |
[25:33] | Do you think you can scare me with all your Satanist bollocks? | 你以为你这些撒旦教的狗屁东西能吓到我吗 |
[25:36] | – Listen, John, I– – Pentangles, I ask you. | -听我说 约翰 我… -还画五角形 |
[25:40] | I’ve buried hundreds of Satanists. | 我已经埋葬过上百个撒旦教徒了 |
[25:42] | And not one of them’s done anything | 他们除了在坟墓里腐烂一事无成 |
[25:43] | except rot in their grave. | 无一例外 |
[25:45] | You’re just blood and guts like everybody else. | 你和所有人一样 只不过是血肉之躯 |
[25:50] | And you have the fucking temerity | 而你居然还有胆量 |
[25:52] | to threaten me | 威胁我 |
[25:54] | with all your black magic nonsense? | 用你那套黑魔法的狗屁东西 |
[25:57] | I’m John fucking Ripper! | 我他妈可是约翰·锐剥 |
[26:01] | And I eat men like you… | 我会把你这种人… |
[26:04] | for a snack. | 当点心一样吃掉 |
[26:07] | As a bit of light… | 给你提个醒… |
[26:14] | Dear me. | 天 |
[26:17] | Driver? | 司机 |
[26:26] | What’s the matter with… | 发生什么… |
[27:07] | – Wake up! – Oh, fuck! | -醒醒 -该死 |
[27:13] | What, is that us off to America? | 怎么了 我们该出发去美国了吗 |
[27:15] | – I’ll get my last pint, then. – Not yet. | -那我先喝完最后一杯 -还没到时候 |
[27:18] | Soon. Couple of last-minute bumps to handle. | 快了 还有几件重要的事需要处理好 |
[27:21] | So why’d you wake me up? | 那你为什么要弄醒我 |
[27:23] | I need you, Daveboy. | 我需要你 戴维仔 |
[27:25] | One more job for Aziz before we go. | 我们走之前再替阿齐兹干一票 |
[27:30] | How did he manage that? | 他是怎么劝动你的 |
[27:33] | What’s he got on you? | 他手上有你什么把柄 |
[27:36] | You don’t need to come along if you don’t want to. | 你不想来的话也不勉强 |
[27:38] | That bad, eh? | 这么严重 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:42] | So tell us. | 那说说吧 |
[27:43] | You don’t need to know. | 你不必知道 |
[27:45] | No, you’re right, I don’t. | 是啊 你说的对 我不必知道 |
[27:47] | I can’t tell you everything. | 我不能都告诉你 |
[27:49] | There’s a lady involved. | 其中牵涉到一位女士 |
[27:53] | Mrs. Troy. | 特洛伊太太 |
[27:56] | No. | 不是 |
[27:57] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[28:00] | Hang on, how the fuck do you know that? | 等一下 你是怎么知道这件事的 |
[28:02] | Ah, Christ, man, half the club knows. | 行了 哥们 半个俱乐部的人都知道了 |
[28:05] | And I can read as well as the next man, and she | 再说我和其他人又没瞎 |
[28:08] | has got trouble written across her forehead in red paint. | 她明摆着是个麻烦 |
[28:11] | – No, she’s not like she seems. – Aye. | -不是的 她本质不是那样的 -好吧 |
[28:13] | Aye, no doubt. | 好吧 毫无疑问 |
[28:14] | You fucking suicidal lunatic that you are. | 你这个该死的找死的疯子 |
[28:17] | The wife of Gully Troy? The fucking wife | 格利·特洛伊的妻子 那他妈可是 |
[28:19] | – of fucking Gully Troy? – I know, I know. | -格利·特洛伊的妻子 -我知道 我知道 |
[28:22] | Do you recall what he did to those prisoners | 你还记得他在那个叫什么伊斯坦的地方 |
[28:23] | in what-the-fuck-istan? | 是怎么对待那些犯人的吗 |
[28:25] | Three days and nights they were screaming like Cutty Sark. | 他们凄惨地尖叫了三天三夜 |
[28:29] | I remember. | 我还记得 |
[28:30] | I hope you love the woman, at least. | 我希望你至少是爱那个女人的 |
[28:36] | You poor quimstruck bastard, you. | 你个下半身思考的动物 |
[28:42] | You know, I wish Bazza was here. He’d know what to say to you. | 我真希望巴扎在这 他知道该跟你说什么 |
[28:46] | Yeah, well, Bazza’s not here, is he? | 是啊 可巴扎不在这 不是吗 |
[28:53] | So… | 那… |
[28:56] | what’s the job, then? | 到底是什么活 |
[29:19] | So how are you guys? | 所以你们还好吗 |
[29:21] | Truly. | 说真的 |
[29:24] | Swings and roundabouts. | 有得有失 |
[29:27] | I’m sorry about Bazza. | 巴扎的事我很难过 |
[29:29] | That’s show business. | 娱乐行业就这样 |
[29:31] | You don’t need to put on a callous facade with me. | 你跟我不用冷酷的外表伪装自己 |
[29:34] | I know how wounded you must feel. | 我知道你一定很受伤 |
[29:37] | Both of you. | 你们两个都是 |
[29:38] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[29:41] | – Me, too. – Really? | -我也是 -真的吗 |
[29:44] | I’d be racked by grief. | 悲伤一定会让我痛苦不堪 |
[29:46] | And anger. | 还有愤怒 |
[29:48] | And guilt. | 和自责 |
[29:50] | Well, that’s you, isn’t it? | 那是你 |
[29:52] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[29:54] | You look terrible. | 你看起来很糟 |
[29:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[29:57] | You look lovely, by the way. | 你看起来不错 |
[29:58] | Blooming. I told you she’d start. | 非常有活力 我就说她会先开口吧 |
[30:01] | Straight for the throat. | 直取要害 |
[30:03] | Like a fucking cobra. | 像眼镜蛇一样 |
[30:04] | That’s not fair. I care for you guys, | 这话可不公平 我关心你们 |
[30:07] | and I can see that you’re both torturing yourselves over Bazza. | 而且我能看出来你们两个因为巴扎而自责 |
[30:10] | And you shouldn’t. | 其实不用 |
[30:11] | Steady on, duchess. | 别说了 大姐 |
[30:13] | It’s bad luck to talk | 执行任务的时候 |
[30:14] | about lost comrades when you’re on a job. | 提死去的战友不吉利 |
[30:16] | Very bad luck. Might as well fuck an albatross. | 非常不吉利 还不如干阎王爷 |
[30:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:22] | But you should just try to forgive yourselves. | 但你们应该原谅自己 |
[30:26] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我就这意思 |
[30:57] | Fuck. | 糟了 |
[30:59] | Don’t worry. We’ll do this nice and quiet. | 不用担心 我们会小心谨慎的 |
[31:02] | Those blokes don’t want trouble any more than we do. | 这些人也不想找麻烦 |
[31:05] | You think? | 是吗 |
[31:08] | Okay, ma’am, now, this is important. | 好了 女士 这个很重要 |
[31:10] | You must place the cheese on the patty | 必须要肉饼还在平锅里时 |
[31:12] | while it’s in the pan, | 放芝士 |
[31:14] | and you must let it melt properly. | 而且必须要让它完全融化 |
[31:17] | Then and only then | 只有这个时候 |
[31:18] | do you put the patty on the toastedbun | 再把肉饼放在烤过的面包上 |
[31:22] | and only then do you apply | 然后才能把 |
[31:23] | the lettuce and the tomato and the onion. | 生菜西红柿和洋葱放上去 |
[31:27] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[31:29] | We’ll see. | 尽量吧 |
[31:31] | “We’ll see.” Okay. | “尽量” 好吧 |
[31:38] | Hi. Excuse me, sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[31:40] | I heard your accent. Are you American? | 我刚听到你的口音 你是美国人吗 |
[31:44] | Yes. Yes, I-I am. | 是 是的 我是 |
[31:46] | Oh, my God. Me, too. That’s so weird. | 天啊 我也是 这也太奇怪了 |
[31:50] | I don’t know what’s weird about shared nationality. | 我不知道我们相同国籍有什么奇怪的 |
[31:55] | Tell me, do you know | 告诉我 你知道 |
[31:57] | where I can get an acceptable cheeseburger in this country? | 这个国家哪个地方能吃到像样的芝士汉堡吗 |
[32:00] | Move along, love. | 一边待着 亲爱的 |
[32:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[32:03] | Move along. | 一边待着 |
[32:05] | I asked her a pertinent question. | 我问了一个很中肯的问题 |
[32:06] | We’ve been over this, sir. | 我们说好的 先生 |
[32:08] | No unauthorized communication. | 不能有未授权的交流 |
[32:10] | Oh, gee. What are you, like, um, | 天 你是 |
[32:13] | a criminal or something? | 罪犯吗还是什么 |
[32:16] | Or something. | 不是罪犯 |
[32:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:20] | I’m Alfie. | 我是阿尔弗 |
[32:21] | Who are you? | 你叫什么 |
[32:25] | Walsh. | 沃尔什 |
[32:26] | Walsh. What regiment? | 沃尔什 那个团的 |
[32:28] | Before all this nonsense. | 在这之前 |
[32:33] | Paras. | 空降部队 |
[32:34] | You? | 你呢 |
[32:35] | Catering Corps. | 给养队 |
[32:39] | Now, we have to take this gentleman with us, | 现在我们需要带这位先生走 |
[32:41] | and I was hoping to do that nice and easy. | 而且我希望好说好商量 |
[32:42] | No fuss. | 不惹乱子 |
[32:45] | SAS, is it? | 特种空勤团 是吧 |
[32:49] | There’s three of you, three of us. | 你们三个人 我们三个人 |
[32:51] | More outside. | 外面还有人 |
[32:54] | All Paras, as it happens. | 全是空降部队的 很碰巧 |
[32:56] | Any cunt can fall out of an airplane. | 什么傻逼都能从飞机上跳下来 |
[32:59] | Yeah. Show a gun, see what occurs. | 是 你掏枪试试会怎样 |
[33:06] | Ma’am? Ma’am, there’s about to be violence. | 女士 女士 这里马上会发生暴力事件 |
[33:08] | – You need to leave. No. – But I just ordered. | -你需要离开这里 不行 -我刚点完餐 |
[33:09] | You need to leave now. | 你需要赶紧离开 |
[33:12] | – Folks, listen… – Sir, shut it. | -伙计们 听着 -先生 闭嘴 |
[33:13] | Walsh, I’m trying to avoid trouble. | 沃尔什 我不想惹麻烦 |
[33:15] | Fuck off, then. | 那就滚开 |
[33:18] | I wish I could. | 可我做不到 |
[33:20] | Think about your family. | 想想你的家人 |
[33:22] | You got family, haven’t you? | 你有家人 不是吗 |
[33:25] | None to speak of. | 还真没有 |
[33:31] | None? | 一个都没有 |
[33:32] | No. | 对 |
[33:39] | It saves money at Christmas. | 圣诞节的时候省不少钱 |
[34:15] | – Any damage? – I’m okay. | -有人受伤吗 -我没事 |
[34:17] | Daveboy? | 戴维仔 |
[34:19] | Meh. Just a scratch. | 没事 破点皮 |
[34:30] | Professor Fox? We have to go. | 福克斯教授 我们得走了 |
[34:32] | No kidding. | 废话 |
[34:32] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 走走走 快走 |
[34:37] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[34:40] | Um, uh, I’m sorry about all this. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[34:42] | Long live the League! | 联盟万岁 |
[34:50] | – Clear. – You can sit up now, Professor. | -安全了 -你可以坐起来了 教授 |
[34:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[34:55] | Why’d he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[34:57] | I tried to reason with the man. | 我跟他讲道理来着 |
[34:58] | Paras. Fuck ’em. | 空降部队 去他们的 |
[35:00] | Was that seriously the best plan you could come up with? | 那就是你们能想到的最好的计划吗 |
[35:04] | Come on, now. | 拜托 |
[35:05] | We didn’t have time to come up with a clever plan. | 我们没时间想更好的计划 |
[35:08] | We were told you needed to be rescued ASAP. | 我们接到通知要马上救你出来 |
[35:10] | I’m Martha Kane. Nice to meet you. | 我叫玛莎·凯恩 很高兴见到你 |
[35:13] | Nice to meet you. Lucius Fox. | 很高兴见到你 卢修斯·福克斯 |
[35:15] | So, why’d you need to get out so fast anyhow? | 所以你为什么要尽快撤出来 |
[35:17] | All kinds of reasons. | 理由可多了 |
[35:18] | You must be a pretty important guy, huh? | 你一定是个很重要的人啊 |
[35:20] | No. Not at all. | 不 一点都不重要 |
[35:25] | So, you’re a scientist? | 你是科学家 |
[35:28] | F-Forgive me, what did you say your name was? | 抱歉 你叫什么来着 |
[35:30] | Martha Kane. | 玛莎·凯恩 |
[35:31] | Miss Kane? | 凯恩小姐 |
[35:32] | I’d dearly love to tell you what I know. | 我很愿意告诉你我都知道些什么 |
[35:35] | But I’m bound by oaths of secrecy, | 但我已许下誓言保守秘密 |
[35:37] | so please understand pumping me for information | 所以请你理解 在我这里打探消息 |
[35:39] | would be a sad waste of your time. | 纯粹是浪费时间 |
[35:50] | Abducted? | 被绑架了 |
[35:53] | How the devil did your people let this happen? | 你们这群废物是怎么办事的 |
[35:55] | The League agents were led by that ex-SAS chap Pennyworth. | 联盟探员是前特种空勤团特工潘尼沃斯指挥的 |
[35:59] | Took out five guards. | 干掉了五个守卫 |
[36:01] | Him again. | 又是他 |
[36:02] | I’m beginning to dislike that chap. | 我开始讨厌这个人了 |
[36:04] | On the bright side, | 往好的一面看 |
[36:05] | Professor Fox was a backroom boy. | 福克斯教授是我们的技术人员 |
[36:07] | Not a crucial part of the operational staff. | 并不是行动的关键人物 |
[36:09] | Well, that’s all well and good, | 可真是好啊 |
[36:10] | but the League will know all about Stormcloud now. | 但是联盟就有可能知道暴风云了 |
[36:12] | Perhaps that’s a blessing. | 或许这是好事呢 |
[36:14] | After all, what good is Stormcloud as a threat | 如果联盟不相信暴风云是真的 |
[36:17] | if the League doesn’t believe it to be genuine? | 那作为一个威胁它还有什么用 |
[36:19] | Oh, they’ll believe it. When they’re all choking | 他们会相信的 等他们奄奄一息 |
[36:21] | to bloody death, they’ll believe it. | 死到临头 他们会相信的 |
[36:24] | Your lordship is being humorous, of course. | 勋爵真是太幽默了 这是当然 |
[36:27] | We’re not gonna actually deploy the wretched thing. | 我们又不会真部署那个鬼东西 |
[36:29] | It’s leverage. No more. | 这只是手段 |
[36:31] | Yes, yes. Humor. Humor. Wishful thinking. | 对对 我在开玩笑 只是我的想象 |
[36:34] | Stormcloud is leverage, merely leverage. | 暴风云只是手段 手段而已 |
[36:37] | As long as we understand each other. | 只要我们能够互相理解 |
[36:45] | Your pills, sir. | 您的药 先生 |
[36:49] | These new? | 新的吗 |
[36:50] | No, sir. The same medication. | 不是的先生 是同样的药 |
[36:55] | Different color. | 颜色不同 |
[37:06] | He’s a bit soft for a soldier, isn’t he? | 身为军人 他有点软弱了吧 |
[37:09] | Like sponge cake, sir. | 像海绵蛋糕 先生 |
[37:14] | You’re a good fellow, Salt. | 你是个好小伙 索尔特 |
[37:17] | I’m gonna need a new | 我需要一个新的 |
[37:18] | deputy chancellor to replace Gaunt. | 副总理取代冈特 |
[37:21] | I think I’ll appoint you. | 我应该会任命你 |
[37:24] | Me, sir? | 我吗 先生 |
[37:26] | I’m deeply honored, sir, but… | 我深感荣幸 先生 但是 |
[37:28] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[37:30] | Honestly, I’m not worthy of such a high position. | 老实说我配不上这么高的职位 |
[37:33] | A simple commoner like myself. The staff would look down on me. | 我只是个普通人 员工们会瞧不起我的 |
[37:38] | Your manner is somewhat plebeian, I suppose. | 我觉得你这就是平民思想 |
[37:41] | Indeed, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[37:44] | Your advisor should be a person of natural rank. | 您的顾问应该是个有地位的人 |
[37:46] | Me, I’d cut a sad figure. | 我不会招人喜欢的 |
[37:50] | Ah, well, there’s your answer, then. | 那这就是你给我的答复了 |
[37:51] | I shall give you a knighthood. | 我会封你为骑士的 |
[37:56] | What’s wrong with a knighthood? | 骑士又有什么不好 |
[37:58] | I’m a simple North Country lad. | 我只是个普通的北方小伙 |
[38:00] | It’d take more than a knighthood to elevate the likes of me. | 封我这样的为骑士是不够的 |
[38:03] | Well, a baronet, then. | 那就封为男爵 |
[38:04] | Is that elevated enough for you, hmm? | 这样给你升得够高了吗 |
[38:07] | – Dixon. – Yes, sir. | -迪克森 -是的先生 |
[38:09] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么好了 |
[38:10] | Fetch the Duke of Windermere away from his cocktail cabinet | 去叫温德米尔公爵先别喝酒了 |
[38:12] | and have him make Salt here a baronet as soon as is applicable. | 让他找到合适的时间立刻封索尔特为男爵 |
[38:17] | There you are, sir. | 这就行了 |
[38:18] | You’re a toff now. Well done. | 你现在是上流人士了 好好干 |
[38:20] | I’m deeply conscious of the honor, sir. | 深感荣幸 先生 |
[38:23] | But? What else? | 但是 还想说什么 |
[38:26] | I don’t want to speak out of turn, sir. | 我不想多嘴 先生 |
[38:29] | But given my new role… | 但是鉴于我的新角色 |
[38:32] | Well, talk, man. Talk. | 说啊 快说 |
[38:35] | Seems Gaunt still has friends among us. | 在我们中间似乎还有冈特的人 |
[38:39] | Friends that still support her. | 依旧支持她的人 |
[38:41] | Pushing quietly to have her pardoned and brought back to power. | 暗中推动赦免她 让她重掌政权 |
[38:45] | Traitors, then. Who? | 那就是叛徒 是谁 |
[38:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:50] | Whoever they are, they move in higher circles than I do. | 无论他们是谁 他们的圈层比我更高 |
[38:53] | I just hear rumors. Perhaps it’s not true. | 我只是听到了传言 或许不是真的 |
[38:57] | No, no, no, I-I… I believe you. | 不不不 我相信你 |
[39:01] | I suspected it. | 我也怀疑过 |
[39:03] | Treachery is-is contagious, | 背叛是会传染的 |
[39:05] | and she would never have dared act alone. | 她也没胆量单独行动 |
[39:09] | Some wretch has corrupted her. | 肯定是有坏人让她堕落了 |
[39:13] | And you, you-you must find out who they are, | 你一定要找出来都是什么人 |
[39:16] | these-these friends of Gaunt. | 冈特的这些人手 |
[39:18] | Above my pay grade, as they say, sir. | 这超出我的职责范围了先生 |
[39:34] | I’m no detective, | 我不是侦探 |
[39:36] | but I suspect they’ll reveal themselves. | 但是我怀疑他们会自己露出马脚的 |
[39:40] | Well, h-how? | 怎么说 |
[39:41] | Gaunt can’t be saved without your permission. | 没有你点头就救不了冈特 |
[39:44] | These traitors will have to come to you and argue for her release. | 这些个叛徒会来找你要求释放她 |
[39:48] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[39:50] | Whoever comes to you, | 无论是谁来找你 |
[39:51] | however reasonable they seem, however loyal, | 无论他们多么在理 无论多么忠诚 |
[39:55] | that’s your traitor. | 那个人就是叛徒 |
[40:10] | Professor Fox. | 福克斯教授 |
[40:12] | Welcome home. Thomas Wayne. | 欢迎回家 托马斯·韦恩 |
[40:15] | Mr. Wayne. | 韦恩先生 |
[40:19] | Thank you for your assistance. | 感谢你的协助 |
[40:21] | Oh, you’re very welcome, sir. | 不用这么客气 先生 |
[40:23] | At your service. | 乐意效劳 |
[40:25] | Well, goodbye, Professor Fox. | 再见 福克斯教授 |
[40:26] | I just know you and this one… | 我们才刚刚认识 而这位 |
[40:29] | you’re gonna get along like a house on fire. | 你们会相处得极其融洽 |
[40:34] | Goodbye, Miss Kane. | 再见 凯恩小姐 |
[40:36] | I’m very happy to meet you at last. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[40:39] | Heard great things about you. | 久仰大名 |
[40:43] | I’ve heard very little about you. | 我对你了解极少 |
[40:47] | Rich kid. | 富家子 |
[40:49] | New promotion. | 刚刚被提拔 |
[40:51] | Well, that’s, | 这个 |
[40:54] | That’s me in a nutshell. | 还真是简短 |
[40:56] | Interesting woman, Martha Kane. | 玛莎·凯恩是个有趣的女人 |
[41:00] | Why do you think so? | 为什么会这么想 |
[41:02] | Just strikes me that way. | 就是给我这种感觉 |
[41:05] | You know, she’s a character. | 她很有个性 |
[41:08] | You two are ex-lovers, I suppose. | 我猜你们在一起过 |
[41:11] | – That’s a very odd question. – It wasn’t a question. | -这个问题很奇怪 -这不是问题 |
[41:14] | Observation. | 观察 |
[41:16] | It’s that obvious, huh? | 很明显是吧 |
[41:19] | What have you got for us, Professor? | 你有什么要汇报的 教授 |
[41:23] | Film… | 影片 |
[41:25] | of the last Stormcloud trials. | 最近一次暴风云试验 |
[41:29] | The new version is at least five times more powerful than projected. | 新版的威力至少是预期的五倍 |
[41:35] | They could kill the entire population of London | 他们可以用一个打火机大小的装置 |
[41:37] | with a device the size of a cigarette lighter. | 杀害掉整个伦敦的人 |
[41:43] | The active agent attacks the limbic system. | 那个活化剂会攻击大脑的边缘系统 |
[41:48] | Victims die of terror. | 受害者会死于恐惧 |
[41:50] | Literally. | 真的死于恐惧 |
[41:53] | Ready for deployment by next week. | 下周就可以正式部署 |
[41:57] | That is bad news. | 这消息真是糟透了 |
[41:59] | The president needs to step in. | 总统必须介入此事 |
[42:01] | Harwood needs to know if he deploys Stormcloud, | 哈伍德必须知道 如果他部署了暴风云 |
[42:04] | America will squash him like a june bug. | 那美国就会像碾死虫子一样碾死他 |
[42:07] | Deployment of Stormcloud would be the worst atrocity committed | 部署暴风云将成为继第二次世界大战之后 |
[42:10] | since World War II. We’re talking | 最残忍的暴行 一旦使用 |
[42:11] | about hundreds of thousands dead. | 可能会导致成千上万人丧生 |
[42:13] | Well, that’s a worst-case scenario. | 不过这只是最坏结果的假设 |
[42:15] | Unbalanced Harwood may be, but he can’t pull the trigger | 精神失常的哈伍德也许会那么做 |
[42:18] | without the support of the Army general staff. | 但没有军方的支持他是不能下令使用的 |
[42:20] | And they’d never agree to such madness. | 他们也绝不会同意这么疯狂的举动 |
[42:22] | All we can do right now is pass along the intel | 我们现在能做的只有传递情报 |
[42:25] | with a big red flag on it. | 并且标上紧急 |
[42:30] | A red flag? | 紧急情报 |
[42:32] | We supply the data, | 我们提供数据 |
[42:34] | and Washington makes the decision. | 华盛顿那边做出决定 |
[42:36] | And they’ll do the right thing. | 他们一定会做出正确的选择 |
[42:38] | America won’t stand still for a mass murder. | 美国不会对一场大型谋杀袖手旁观的 |
[42:40] | I saw Stormcloud. | 我见识过暴风云 |
[42:43] | I helped test it. I saw people dying in agony, | 我还帮助测试过它 我看到痛苦死去的人 |
[42:46] | and I had to stand there and do nothing | 可我只能站在那里束手无策 |
[42:49] | with a goddamn clipboard in my hand. If… | 手里还拿着一个破写字板 如果… |
[42:52] | If our government doesn’t act… | 如果我们的政府不作为… |
[42:57] | I damn sure will. | 我一定会有所行动 |
[43:00] | And what will you do? | 你打算做什么 |
[43:08] | You’re CIA station chief. | 你是中情局驻英国的头儿 |
[43:10] | What will you do? | 你会做什么 |
[43:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[43:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[43:34] | Crowley? | 克劳利 |
[43:37] | Crowley! | 克劳利 |
[43:45] | I’m not scared! | 我不害怕 |
[43:52] | You drugged me! | 你给我下药 |
[43:54] | Well done! | 干得漂亮 |
[43:57] | You’re just making it worse for yourself when I catch you. | 你这么做只会让你的下场更惨 |
[44:01] | Do you hear me?! | 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[44:03] | – Crowley! – John. | -克劳利 -约翰 |
[44:10] | John… | 约翰… |
[44:18] | What? What the…? | 什么 什么情… |
[44:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[44:34] | Mr. Ripper? | 锐剥先生 |
[44:36] | Mr. Ripper. | 锐剥先生 |
[44:38] | Mr. Ripper, what’s the meaning of this behavior? | 锐剥先生 你这举止想表达什么 |
[44:43] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[44:45] | Dear me, I don’t know. | 天啊 我也不知道 |
[44:47] | Help me. | 救命 |
[44:48] | He’s had some kind of nervous breakdown. | 他可能神经崩溃了吧 |
[44:50] | Perhaps we should call a doctor. | 也许我们应该叫一位医生来 |
[44:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[44:53] | He’s been under a lot of stress. | 他最近的压力太大了 |
[44:55] | A long rest in Bedlam will do him a power of good, poor chap. | 在精神病院好好放个长假对他有好处 老可怜 |
[45:00] | Why? Why is this happening? | 为什么 为什么会这样 |
[45:17] | It was me, old friend. | 是我 老朋友 |
[45:19] | I did this to you. | 是我干的 |
[45:39] | No! No! No! No, no! | 不 不 不 |
[45:51] | Another day, another fucking massacre. | 又一天 又一场大屠杀 |
[45:54] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[45:56] | Juice? Whiskey, please. | 酒保 麻烦来瓶威士忌 |
[45:58] | Coming up. | 马上来 |
[45:59] | I tried, didn’t I? I tried to do things peaceful. | 我试过了 对吧 我本想和平处理这件事 |
[46:03] | Well, I hope America’s worth all this shite. | 我只希望美国值得这单破活 |
[46:07] | How many people have died to get us there? | 因为我们去美国已经死了多少人了 |
[46:11] | I want a word with you. | 我想跟你聊两句 |
[46:13] | All right, Sid. Look, I know Sandra’s upset. | 好吧 希德 我知道桑德拉不开心 |
[46:15] | Don’t you even mention her name. | 你怎么还敢提她的名字 |
[46:17] | My Sandra’s too good for a dosser like you. | 你这种混蛋怎么配得上我的桑德拉 |
[46:19] | Yes, she is, yeah. | 没错 她太好了 |
[46:20] | She hasn’t stopped crying. | 她一直在哭 |
[46:21] | – Look, I’m sorry. I am. – Yeah. | -我很抱歉 真的 -是吗 |
[46:23] | Full of remorse, ain’t ya? | 非常懊悔 是吗 |
[46:24] | Real gentleman you are. | 你还真绅士 |
[46:26] | Why don’t you sod off to America, you cunt? | 你为什么还不滚去美国 王八蛋 |
[46:28] | Good riddance. | 你总算要走了 |
[46:36] | You had that coming. | 你自作自受 |
[46:38] | – Fuck off, Daveboy. – Fuck off, yourself. | -滚蛋 戴维仔 -该滚的是你自己 |
[46:41] | I’m sick and bloody tired | 我实在是受够了 |
[46:42] | of everyone blaming me for everything, all right? | 什么事都大家都指责我一个人 好吗 |
[46:43] | I’m just trying to make something of myself, that’s all. | 我只想有所成 仅此而已 |
[46:45] | Oh, aye, well, | 是啊 可是 |
[46:47] | you’ve made something of yourself, that’s for sure. | 你确实已经有所成了 毫无疑问 |
[46:49] | – Shut it! – Oh, aye? | -闭嘴 -怎么 |
[46:53] | Or else what, eh? Hey? | 不然怎么样呢 |
[46:56] | Fuck off and get drunk. | 滚一边喝去吧 |
[46:57] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[46:59] | Aye. | 行 |
[47:03] | Fucking move. | 别挡道 |
[47:39] | Bad day, was it? | 今天不太顺 是吗 |
[47:46] | Had worse. | 不算最糟的 |
[47:49] | Where’s your hanky? | 你的手帕呢 |
[47:51] | Ain’t got one. | 没有过手帕 |
[47:54] | How many times have I told you? | 我都告诉过你多少次了 |
[47:57] | Always have a clean hanky with you. | 一定要随身带一条干净的手帕 |
[47:59] | Not like that. | 不是这样处理的 |
[48:00] | You’ll make the bleeding worse. | 你会让出血更严重的 |
[48:12] | Remember your first bloody nose? | 还记得你第一次鼻子流血吗 |
[48:15] | Marjorie Pimm, the Milkie’s daughter. | 玛乔丽·皮姆 米尔基的女儿 |
[48:20] | You tried to kiss her. | 你当时想亲她 |
[48:21] | Gave me a right kicking. | 她就狠狠揍了我一拳 |
[48:25] | You’ve not been far from trouble ever since. | 自从那次 你就一直在闯祸 |
[48:28] | I’ve tried. | 我已经尽力了 |
[48:30] | You’ve tried, but not hard enough. | 你试过了 但还不够尽力 |
[48:34] | There’s something about trouble that you like. | 你似乎喜欢惹麻烦的感觉 |
[48:37] | I’m sorry, Mum, for everything. | 对不起 妈 所有事都是 |
[48:40] | Oh, I know you are. | 我知道 |
[48:43] | That’s my only consolation. | 那是我唯一的慰藉了 |
[48:46] | I know you’re ashamed of yourself. | 我知道你对自己感到很羞愧 |
[48:50] | I don’t know what to do with you anymore. | 我也不知道该怎么管你了 |
[48:52] | Mum… | 妈… |
[48:55] | Your dad would like me to look after you, | 你爸会希望我照顾好你 |
[48:58] | keep you out of mischief. | 保护你不受伤害 |
[49:00] | How can I do that if you’re thousands of miles away? | 可是如果你离我千里之外我又怎么能照顾好你 |
[49:04] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[49:05] | You can’t. | 你做不到 |
[49:09] | So… I will come with you to bloody America, | 所以…我会和你一起去该死的美国 |
[49:14] | on one condition. | 有一个条件 |
[49:15] | What’s that, then? | 什么条件 |
[49:17] | No guns, no violence, | 不能带枪 不参与暴力事件 |
[49:20] | and you’ll give me some grandchildren. | 你还得给我生几个孙子 |
[49:22] | That’s three conditions. | 这是三个条件 |
[49:24] | And we can’t live anywhere near their bears or wolves. | 我们不能在穷乡僻壤生活 |
[49:28] | Or snakes. | 深山老林也不行 |
[49:30] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[49:33] | All right, then. | 那行 |
[49:58] | Hi, Martha. | 玛莎 |
[50:00] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[50:03] | Shitty. | 糟透了 |
[50:12] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[50:14] | Art. | 搞艺术 |
[50:17] | I said you could stay over. | 我是说你可以住在这 |
[50:18] | I didn’t say you could paint naked men. | 可我没说你可以在裸男身上画画 |
[50:22] | Didn’t say I couldn’t. | 你也没说不可以 |
[50:24] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[50:29] | So what have you been doing? | 你干什么去了 |
[50:33] | I have been… | 我去… |
[50:36] | watching people die. | 看着别人死去了 |
[50:38] | Bummer. | 没劲 |
[50:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:44] | Hi, Martha. Please call me as soon as you get this message. | 玛莎 请你收到留言后马上回电 |
[50:46] | It’s very important. Call me. | 事关重要 打电话给我 |
[50:49] | Like hell I will. | 我才不打呢 |
[50:53] | Sweetheart, will you fuck off, please? | 亲爱的 请你滚蛋 好吗 |
[51:00] | So… | 这么说… |
[51:04] | You haven’t told him? | 你还没告诉他 |
[51:06] | Told him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[51:08] | That you’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[51:13] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[51:16] | You have that… special glow. | 你有那种特殊的神采 |
[51:19] | Fuck off. How do you know? | 去你的 你怎么知道的 |
[51:23] | You’re farting all the time, and your tits are magnificent. | 你一直放屁 而且奶子也大了 |
[51:30] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[51:32] | So you haven’t told him? | 你还没告诉他 |
[51:34] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[51:35] | Don’t blame you. He will freak the fuck out. | 也不怪你 他会吓死的 |
[51:38] | Thanks a lot. I know. | 太谢谢你了 我知道 |
[51:40] | That’s why I haven’t told him. | 所以我才一直没告诉他 |
[51:43] | So, um… | 那… |
[51:46] | do you want to know if it’s a boy or a girl? | 你想不想知道是男孩还是女孩 |
[51:51] | No, I don’t. | 我不想 |
[51:53] | Please yourself. | 随便你 |
[52:08] | – Have you got that, Dixon? – Yes, sir. | -明白我的意思了吗 迪克森 -明白了 |
[52:11] | – Right, well, run along. – Sir. | -那好 去吧 -是 |
[52:14] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 长官 |
[52:16] | Dispatches from General Thursday. | 周四将军发来的急件 |
[52:23] | I understand congratulations are in order. | 看来要恭喜你了 |
[52:31] | Sir John. | 约翰爵士 |
[52:32] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[52:35] | I am deeply humbled by the honor done me. | 我深感荣幸 |
[52:46] | Sir, might I have a moment of your time? | 长官 我能占用您一点时间吗 |
[52:48] | Carry on. | 说 |
[52:50] | Regarding Mrs. Gaunt– | 关于冈特女士 |
[52:52] | I’ve made enquiries, sir. | 我做了调查 长官 |
[52:55] | Enquiries? Jolly good. | 调查 非常好 |
[52:57] | Everyone I spoke to believes she’s innocent | 每一个我问到的人都认为针对她的指控不成立 |
[53:00] | of the charges against her. | 她是无辜的 |
[53:02] | Oh, do they? Interesting, Sir John? | 是吗 有趣吧 约翰爵士 |
[53:06] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[53:08] | Well, go on. | 接着说 |
[53:10] | I suspect she was framed somehow. | 我怀疑她是被陷害的 |
[53:13] | A cunning plot was devised to deceive you and ruin her. | 有人想出这样一个骗您除掉她的阴谋 |
[53:17] | To what end? | 最终目的呢 |
[53:18] | With her gone, I imagine it was thought | 除掉她之后 我猜他们认为 |
[53:20] | you’d be more isolated, alone. | 您会更加孤立无援 |
[53:23] | She was your closest advisor, was she not? | 她曾是您最亲密的顾问 对吗 |
[53:26] | An old friend. | 一个老朋友 |
[53:27] | She was. | 是的 |
[53:29] | Who better to take from you, sir? | 除掉她最适合不过了吧 长官 |
[53:32] | What greater loss could you suffer? | 这是给您造成的最大损失了吧 |
[53:39] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[53:41] | Nobody, sir. I came of my own accord. | 没人 长官 是我自告奋勇 |
[53:43] | Nonsense. You’re not the leader of this conspiracy. | 一派胡言 你不是这次谋反的头头 |
[53:45] | A little pipsqueak like you. | 就你这种小人物 |
[53:47] | You’re working for somebody else. | 你是给别人干活的 |
[53:48] | Conspiracy, sir? I don’t follow you. | 谋反 长官 我没明白您的意思 |
[53:50] | Don’t you take me for a fool, boy. | 别拿我当傻子 小子 |
[53:53] | Hmm? Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[53:55] | – You tell me. – Your Lordship. | -告诉我 -勋爵 |
[53:57] | Shut up, Dixon! Are you part of this, too? | 闭嘴 迪克森 这事你也参与了吗 |
[54:00] | I think we are at cross-purposes, sir. | 我想我们彼此误会了 长官 |
[54:02] | You tell me the truth, boy! | 你给我说实话 小子 |
[54:04] | With all respect, I resent this treatment! | 恕我直言 我对这种处理方式感到气愤 |
[54:09] | You treacherous dog. | 你这忘恩负义的狗东西 |
[55:02] | You heard him! | 你们听他说了吧 |
[55:03] | He admitted it! | 他承认了 |
[55:06] | He’s a bloody traitor. | 他是个该死的叛徒 |
[55:10] | He’s a traitor! | 他是个叛徒 |
[55:16] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[55:22] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[55:24] | What happened here? | 这里出什么事了 |
[55:25] | The man’s a traitor. | 这人是个叛徒 |
[55:27] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[55:29] | What have you done? | 你都做了些什么 |
[55:32] | He confessed it. | 他承认了 |
[55:34] | We all heard him. | 我们都听见了 |
[55:36] | Nonsense. Greaves was the best man on my staff. | 一派胡言 格里夫斯是我最好的参谋 |
[55:40] | I see. I see it all. | 我明白了 我全明白了 |
[55:44] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[55:45] | You’re the snake! You’re the traitor! | 你才是那个隐藏的敌人 你才是叛徒 |
[55:48] | It’s you! | 是你 |
[55:50] | Guards? | 卫兵 |
[55:52] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[55:55] | Take Lord Harwood away and confine him to his quarters. | 把哈伍德勋爵带走 关他紧闭 |
[56:00] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[56:04] | No. No… | 不 不 |
[56:13] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[56:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[56:20] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[56:22] | No, not me. | 不 别带我走 |
[56:27] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不要 不要 |