时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I need to be sure of you, Alfie. | 我要确认你可以 阿尔弗 |
[00:05] | You’ve been a little flighty recently. | 你最近有点心浮气躁 |
[00:07] | I need three seats on next week’s flight to Gotham. | 下周飞哥谭的航班我要三张票 |
[00:09] | I hope America’s worth all this shite. | 我只希望美国值得这单破活 |
[00:11] | The League have elected a new prime minister. | 联盟已经选出了新任首相 |
[00:14] | Victor Aziz. | 维克托·阿齐兹 |
[00:16] | This new chap, Aziz, | 这位新上任的首相阿齐兹 |
[00:17] | were he approached confidentially, | 可以秘密接触 |
[00:20] | he might listen to reason. | 他也许会听你说 |
[00:21] | Do you speak for Harwood and the Union or for yourself? | 你是代表哈伍德和工会 还是代表你自己 |
[00:24] | I speak for the good of the English people. | 我为英国人民的利益而发声 |
[00:26] | Secret meetings with the prime minister of the English League. | 与英格兰联盟首相秘密会面 |
[00:29] | I went to speak to him on your behalf. | 我代表你去和他谈 |
[00:32] | Guards. | 警卫 |
[00:34] | I was trying to help you! | 我只是想帮你 |
[00:36] | Regarding Mrs. Gaunt– | 关于冈特女士的事 |
[00:38] | everyone I spoke to believes she’s innocent of the charges | 每一个我问到的人都认为针对她的指控不成立 |
[00:40] | – against her. – Do they? | -她是无辜的 -是吧 |
[00:49] | Take Lord Harwood away and confine him to his quarters. | 把哈伍德勋爵带走 关他禁闭 |
[00:52] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[00:56] | You haven’t told him? | 你还没告诉他 |
[00:57] | Told him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[00:59] | That you’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[01:01] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[01:01] | Don’t blame you. He will freak the fuck out. | 也不怪你 他会吓死的 |
[01:05] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[01:06] | We have a job for you. | 我们有个差事找你做 |
[01:07] | We’ll pay you very well. | 我们会付你优厚的酬劳 |
[01:10] | I don’t need your money. | 我不需要你们的钱 |
[01:11] | Then we won’t pay you with money. | 那我们就不付你钱了 |
[01:13] | We’ll pay you with silence. | 我们可以保守秘密 |
[01:15] | What’s that mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[01:16] | You’re meeting privately with another man’s wife. | 你和有夫之妇私会 |
[01:19] | There’s a lady involved. | 其中牵涉到一位女士 |
[01:21] | Mrs. Troy. | 特洛伊太太 |
[01:22] | You fucking suicidal lunatic that you are. | 你这个该死的找死的疯子 |
[01:24] | The wife of Gully Troy? | 格利·特洛伊的妻子 |
[01:26] | I gather the relevant husband is a man of strong feeling. | 估计那位丈夫是个大醋坛子 |
[01:30] | Gully’s dangerous. | 格利很危险 |
[01:31] | Mad as a hatter. The job we have | 就是个疯子 我们给你的差事 |
[01:34] | in mind won’t take long. It’s a simple extraction. | 花不了多长时间 救个人出来而已 |
[01:36] | One man. | 一个人 |
[01:39] | Professor Fox, we have to go. | 福克斯教授 我们得走了 |
[01:40] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 走走走 快走 |
[01:43] | What have you got for us, Professor? | 你有什么要汇报的 教授 |
[01:45] | Film. | 影片 |
[01:47] | Stormcloud. | 暴风云 |
[01:47] | The new version is at least | 新版的威力 |
[01:49] | five times more powerful than projected. | 至少是预期的五倍 |
[01:51] | They could kill the entire population of London | 他们可以用一个打火机大小的装置 |
[01:53] | with a device the size of a cigarette lighter. | 杀害掉整个伦敦的人 |
[01:56] | Someone’s grassed us up. | 有人把我们的事张扬出去了 |
[01:57] | Has he been acting strange at all? | 他最近有没有表现得很奇怪 |
[01:59] | No. | 没有 |
[02:00] | Don’t take the chance. | 别冒险 |
[02:01] | Get out of there. | 快想办法脱身 |
[02:03] | Thank you for letting me know. | 多谢告知 |
[02:33] | – Hello, Alfie. – All right, boys. | -你好 阿尔弗 -你们好 |
[03:12] | Melanie. | 梅勒妮 |
[03:13] | Fuck’s sake. | 天啊 |
[03:14] | You’re lucky I didn’t kill you. | 我差点杀了你 |
[03:16] | Well, that’s me. | 我就是这样 |
[03:18] | Lucky. | 命好 |
[03:19] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:20] | Should I not have come? | 我不能来吗 |
[03:22] | You’re taking a big risk. | 你这样太冒险了 |
[03:23] | The risk’s half the fun, no? | 冒险才好玩 不是吗 |
[03:25] | No. | 不好玩 |
[03:28] | Gully doesn’t know anything. | 格利什么都不知道 |
[03:30] | Stands to reason. | 合情合理 |
[03:31] | Neither of us would be walking around. | 我们两个都不抛头露面了 |
[03:34] | Someone knows. | 有人知道了 |
[03:35] | – People know. – Fuck people. | -人言可畏 -管他呢 |
[03:38] | Do you want to get found out? | 你想被撞破吗 |
[03:40] | Do you have a death wish? | 你盼着死吗 |
[03:43] | We’re asking the deep questions now. | 我们开始触及灵魂了 |
[03:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:50] | Why are you ashamed of who you really are? | 你为什么对真实的自己感到羞耻 |
[03:54] | Who’s that then? | 真实的我什么样 |
[03:55] | Oh, you play this hard-hearted tough guy, | 你表面上装作冷酷无情 |
[03:58] | but, actually, you’re kind of a softie. | 可实际上 你内心柔软 |
[04:00] | Mm, feminine almost. | 快赶上女人的温柔了 |
[04:01] | Get out. | 少来 |
[04:03] | You’re a do-gooder. | 你是个社会改良者 |
[04:05] | You only like me because you think I need rescuing. | 你喜欢我不过是觉得我需要拯救 |
[04:07] | You got me all wrong, love. | 你看错我了 亲爱的 |
[04:09] | Heart of stone, me. | 我可是铁石心肠 |
[04:11] | See? | 你看 |
[04:13] | Ashamed. | 羞耻心 |
[04:14] | Did you come here for the banter or what? | 你是来这开玩笑的吗 |
[04:28] | Need. | 切 |
[04:32] | I appeal to you, my people, at this time of great need. | 我的人民 在这迫切时刻我向你们呼吁 |
[04:35] | Uh, I… | 我的人民 |
[04:36] | urge you, my people, at this critical time. | 在这紧要关头 我恳请你们 |
[04:41] | I urge you, my people, at this critical time. | 我的人民 在这紧要关头 我恳请你们 |
[04:44] | …intercepted before they reach the capital. | 在他们抵达首都之前就已拦截 |
[04:47] | No supper for the League tonight. | 联盟今晚没有饭吃了 |
[04:49] | We sign off with greetings to our leader, Lord Harwood, | 最后我们向领袖哈伍德勋爵致以问候 |
[04:53] | who’s taking some time off at his country estate, | 此时他正在自己的田庄休息 |
[04:55] | recovering from a bout of the flu. | 以便流感康复 |
[04:58] | Bloody liars. | 一群骗子 |
[04:59] | We wish him all the very best. | 我们祝他身体健康 |
[05:01] | Get well soon, Your Lordship. | 早日康复 大人 |
[05:21] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 景色漂亮吧 |
[05:28] | – Sir… – It’s all right, old chap. | -长官 -没事的 老兄 |
[05:29] | Just gonna sit under the old walnut tree. | 就是到胡桃树下坐坐 |
[05:31] | This is your perimeter, sir. | 您最远只能到这 长官 |
[05:33] | Father planted it on my seventh birthday. | 我七岁那年我父亲种的 |
[05:34] | I’m sorry, sir. You can’t go any further. | 抱歉 长官 不能再走了 |
[05:37] | Don’t be absurd. | 别闹了 |
[05:38] | It’s only ten feet away. | 才三米远 |
[05:40] | Do I look like I’m gonna run off? | 我这样还能跑得了吗 |
[05:41] | Orders. | 请遵守 |
[06:03] | You, Colonel Salt? | 就你 索尔特上校 |
[06:04] | – In charge? – Colonel as was. | -你负责吗 -之前是上校 |
[06:06] | “Sir John Salt” being my current title. | 现在是约翰·索尔特爵士 |
[06:08] | In charge of the whole damn country? | 负责整个国家吗 |
[06:09] | Yeah, it seems strange to me, too, but there we are. | 是的 我也觉得很奇怪 但就是这样 |
[06:12] | – I shall do my best. – What about the Union Council? | -我会尽全力 -那工会理事会呢 |
[06:15] | An advisory body, sir. | 作为参谋团 长官 |
[06:18] | When the chancellor’s indisposed, | 工会宪法规定 |
[06:19] | the Union constitution stipulates | 大统领身体不适期间 |
[06:21] | that his deputy administers business until such time | 由他的副手负责管理事务 |
[06:23] | as the chancellor is fit for duty again. | 直大统领回任为止 |
[06:26] | Or, if he is unable to return, | 或者如果他无法回任 |
[06:29] | an election can be held. | 可以举行选举 |
[06:30] | Ridiculous. But very well. | 太荒谬了 行吧 |
[06:32] | You can start by putting Harwood on trial. | 你可以从审判哈伍德开始 |
[06:36] | Trial? | 审判 |
[06:37] | Speedy trial for murder or commitment to a lunatic asylum. | 因谋杀或送进疯人院而进行快速审判 |
[06:41] | – The Army won’t settle for less. – Nor should they. | -军队不会妥协的 -也不该妥协 |
[06:45] | But a trial now? | 但现在进行审判 |
[06:48] | It would be a terrible blow to the war effort. | 对战争将会是沉重的打击 |
[06:51] | And the war’s near won. | 而战争已经胜利在望了 |
[06:54] | Only London remains. | 只剩下伦敦了 |
[06:55] | A war won mostly by the Army so far. | 一场到目前为止由军队打赢的战争 |
[06:58] | We will win, | 我们会获胜的 |
[07:00] | with or without your Raven Union militias. | 不管有没有渡鸦工会的民兵 我们都会获胜的 |
[07:02] | With or without Harwood. | 不管有没有哈伍德 |
[07:04] | I’m sure you’re right, General. | 我相信你说得对 将军 |
[07:05] | So why talk of disunity at this bright moment? | 那为什么在这前景一片光明的时刻谈论不团结 |
[07:09] | If we simply bide our time | 如果我们耐心等待 |
[07:10] | and keep Harwood locked up safe and quiet on his estate | 让哈伍德安全悄然地待在自己的庄园里 |
[07:13] | until victory is ours, | 直到我们取得胜利 |
[07:14] | would that be such a crime? | 这算是不道德吗 |
[07:17] | We need him alive and well for now, | 现在我们需要他安然健在 |
[07:18] | smiling for the newsreels. | 在新闻片上微笑 |
[07:21] | Nobody need know he’s your prisoner. | 不必让人知道他是你的囚犯 |
[07:23] | Perhaps you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[07:25] | And if, as an absolute last resort, | 如果作为最后一招 |
[07:28] | we were forced to use Stormcloud… | 我们被迫使用暴风云 |
[07:33] | it would be done in Harwood’s name. | 也会是以哈伍德的名义来实施 |
[07:35] | God forbid. | 但愿不会走到那一步 |
[07:39] | Yes, indeed. | 是的 没错 |
[07:42] | God forbid. | 但愿不会 |
[07:46] | Now, in the meantime, | 而现在 |
[07:46] | I think it’s best we formulate a plan in Harwood’s absence. | 我想我们最好趁哈伍德不在时想一个计划 |
[07:49] | Yes, yes. | 是的 |
[07:50] | I understand the southern territories are… | 我知道南部地区… |
[08:04] | Sykes’ Pain Supplies. | 塞克斯痛感供应店 |
[08:06] | Is that Bet? | 是贝特吗 |
[08:07] | Bet Sykes? | 贝特·塞克斯 |
[08:09] | No, it’s Peg, her sister. | 不 我是佩吉 贝特的姐姐 |
[08:11] | Who’s this? | 你是哪位 |
[08:12] | I work for Raven HQ. | 我在渡鸦总部工作 |
[08:14] | I transfer Lord Harwood’s calls. | 我负责转接哈伍德勋爵的电话 |
[08:17] | Yes, love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[08:18] | Is anything wrong? | 有什么事吗 |
[08:21] | Yes, actually. | 是的 |
[08:24] | There is something wrong. | 出事了 |
[09:19] | The president and her people have discussed your report in depth. | 总统及她的手下深入地讨论了你们的报告 |
[09:22] | They’ve decided we’re gonna let this one ride. | 他们决定让这件事顺其自然 |
[09:25] | You’re doing nothing? | 你们袖手旁观吗 |
[09:27] | – No action? – Plenty action. | -不采取行动吗 -很多行动 |
[09:29] | All but essential U.S. Government personnel | 除了必要的美国政府人员之外 |
[09:31] | are to be evacuated from London. | 所有人都将从伦敦撤离 |
[09:33] | By stages, as discreetly as possible, of course. | 当然要分阶段撤离 并且尽可能谨慎行动 |
[09:35] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[09:37] | Well, this is an internal dispute in a sovereign nation. | 这是主权国家的内部争端 |
[09:41] | None of our business. | 我们不会插手的 |
[09:43] | A brand-new weapon of mass destruction | 他们要对百姓使用一种 |
[09:45] | is likely gonna be used on civilians. | 全新的大规模杀伤性武器 |
[09:48] | That’s not America’s business? | 美国这都不管吗 |
[09:50] | No. | 对 |
[09:51] | Can we at least brief Prime Minister Aziz on the situation? | 至少我们能否向阿齐兹首相就此做个简报吧 |
[09:53] | The League have no idea what they’re facing. | 联盟完全不知道他们会面对什么 |
[09:55] | – The people of London… – No, absolutely not. | -伦敦的民众 -绝对不行 |
[09:58] | The League leadership and the London public | 联盟的领导层与伦敦民众 |
[10:00] | will find out about Stormcloud soon enough. | 很快就会知道暴风云的真相 |
[10:02] | It’s not our job to inform them. | 我们没有义务告知他们 |
[10:04] | The U.S. Government doesn’t officially know about Stormcloud, | 美国政府官方并不了解暴风云 |
[10:06] | and we don’t need to know. | 我们不需要知道 |
[10:09] | We need deniability. | 我们要否认 |
[10:10] | But you do know. | 可你们的确知情 |
[10:12] | I’ll deny that. | 我会否认这点 |
[10:14] | – You… – Ma’am, surely now is the time | -你… -长官 当然现在正是 |
[10:15] | for the U.S. Government to intervene forcefully, | 美国政府采取武力干预的时机 |
[10:18] | to forbid the use of Stormcloud under international laws. | 以国际法禁止使用暴风云 |
[10:22] | If Stormcloud is used, | 如果他们使用了暴风云 |
[10:25] | it’ll end the war pretty damn quick, right? | 战争很快就会结束对吧 |
[10:32] | Well… | 这个… |
[10:34] | Well, yes, I guess it would. | 对 应该是的 |
[10:35] | Well, your president thinks ending wars quickly is good. | 你们的总统认为迅速结束战争是好事 |
[10:44] | My God. | 天啊 |
[10:46] | You sons of bitches want them to use Stormcloud? | 你们这帮混蛋希望他们使用暴风云 |
[10:50] | Dr. Fox, you’ve been through a harrowing experience. | 福克斯博士 你的经历很恐怖 |
[10:53] | Emotional feelings are only to be expected. | 有情绪是预料之中的事 |
[10:56] | You’ll both be on the embassy flight tomorrow, without fail. | 你们俩明天一定要登上大使馆的飞机 |
[10:59] | Now, until then, | 在那之前 |
[11:01] | you speak to no one. | 不要和任何人提这些事 |
[11:03] | Silence. | 保持沉默 |
[11:05] | Clear? | 清楚吗 |
[11:06] | Clear, Chief. | 清楚了 局长 |
[11:08] | – Very clear. – Wait a minute. You… | -非常清楚 -等一下 你… |
[11:11] | You cut me off! | 你不让我说 |
[11:13] | I had so much more to say to her! | 我有很多话要和她说 |
[11:15] | That is precisely why I cut you off. | 所以我才切断的 |
[11:17] | I was doing you a favor. | 我在帮你 |
[11:21] | Don’t do me any more favors. | 不要再帮我了 |
[11:23] | Once those people mark you down as unreliable, you’re out. | 只要这些人认为你不可靠 你就出局了 |
[11:26] | I want out anyway. | 反正我也想退出 |
[11:28] | And you are “Those people.” | 你和那些人一样 |
[11:30] | Two fair points. | 两件事都说得对 |
[11:31] | And “Those people” are fixing to drop-drop a literal terror bomb | 他们准备往我们现在身处的城市 |
[11:34] | on the city we’re standing in. | 投掷一颗恐怖炸弹 |
[11:36] | And those people want us to run away without warning anyone. | 还希望我们不给任何人提醒转身就走 |
[11:39] | Again, fair points. | 还是那句话 说得好 |
[11:40] | I should’ve let you dig a deeper hole for yourself. | 我就该让你自己死得更惨 |
[11:41] | I apologize. | 真对不起 |
[11:43] | How the heck can you be so calm and complacent? | 你怎么会如此冷静 如此自满呢 |
[11:46] | Are you seriously gonna go along with this shit? | 你真的要让他们这么做吗 |
[11:48] | I’m just as mad as you are. | 我和你一样生气 |
[11:49] | We work for coldhearted sons of bitches, | 我们给那帮铁石心肠的混蛋工作 |
[11:51] | and now they’ve crossed a line. | 现在他们做得太过分了 |
[11:52] | There’s no use telling them that. | 和他们说这些没用 |
[11:53] | They know what they are. | 他们知道自己都是什么人 |
[11:54] | You won’t change their minds– | 你改变不了他们的想法 |
[11:55] | you’ll only irritate them. | 只会激怒他们 |
[11:57] | Better than saying nothing at all. | 总好过什么也不说 |
[11:59] | I beg to differ. | 恕难苟同 |
[12:00] | Someday, when you need federal research money | 有一天 等你需要联邦研究基金 |
[12:02] | for some cockamamie invention, you’ll thank me. | 搞荒唐发明的时候 你会感谢我的 |
[12:10] | – Hello? – Martha? | -喂 -玛莎 |
[12:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:13] | I’m-I’m glad you rang. | 很高兴你打电话来 |
[12:15] | – We need to talk. – Yes, we do. | -我们要谈谈 -是的 |
[12:17] | As soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[12:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:20] | Good. It’s important. | 好 事情很重要 |
[12:22] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[12:23] | What is it you’re talking about? | 你要说的是什么事 |
[12:25] | Well… what do you want to talk about? | 那你想说什么 |
[12:28] | Well, I don’t want to say over an open line. | 我不想在非加密的电话里说 |
[12:30] | Okay, well… same. | 我也一样 |
[12:34] | Let’s say this evening at your place? | 不如我们晚上在你家见吧 |
[12:38] | I’ll be here. | 到时见 |
[12:39] | Good. | 好 |
[12:45] | What? | 什么 |
[12:47] | – What? – Just… | -什么 -只是… |
[12:54] | He was acting kind of weird. | 他表现得有点奇怪 |
[12:56] | So were you. | 你也是 |
[12:58] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[12:59] | Right. | 对了 |
[13:02] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[13:06] | – I apologize. – For what? | -我道歉 -道什么歉 |
[13:08] | For calling you one of those people. | 说你和那帮人一样 |
[13:10] | I am one of those people. | 我确实是 |
[13:12] | I need a drink. Do you drink, Lucius? | 我要喝一杯 你喝吗 卢修斯 |
[13:13] | I will drink you under the porch. | 我会把你喝倒为止 |
[13:19] | Two quid? You’re robbing me, Mr. Applebaum. | 两块 你这是在打劫我 阿普勒鲍姆先生 |
[13:21] | Robbing you? I’m killing myself. | 打劫你 我这是在作践自己 |
[13:23] | That’s solid oak, that is. | 这可是实心橡木 |
[13:24] | Oak shmoke. | 烟熏橡木 |
[13:25] | By next week, matchwood, maybe. | 下周可能就变成烧柴木了 |
[13:27] | You’ve been saying that for years. | 你这话都说了好几年了 |
[13:29] | And now I’m right. | 现在我说对了 |
[13:30] | That’s a fiver, at least. | 最少五块 |
[13:31] | Alfie boy, talk sense to your mum. | 阿尔弗仔 劝劝你妈吧 |
[13:34] | They’ve got us surrounded. | 他们已经把我们给包围了 |
[13:35] | London might be burning next week. | 下周伦敦搞不好就大火连天了 |
[13:37] | – That right? – Gonna kill all of us, | -是吗 -所有人都死光光 |
[13:39] | those that aren’t making their lucky escape. | 没那好命逃走的 |
[13:42] | And she wants five pounds for that? | 那东西她竟然想卖五块钱 |
[13:49] | Good morning, Alfie. | 早上好 阿尔弗 |
[13:52] | All right, Gully. | 来了 格利 |
[13:55] | I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me, Alfie. | 我去厨房 有事叫我 阿尔弗 |
[14:00] | Come back later, Mr. A. | 晚点再来吧 A先生 |
[14:02] | All right, mate. | 好的 |
[14:06] | I’d like to apologize | 我想说声对不起 |
[14:07] | for the way it all ended up on the last job. | 上个活那样收场 |
[14:10] | Things got a little bit, minty. | 闹得不太愉快 |
[14:13] | I’ve ironed the problem out now though. | 不过我现在已经把问题解决了 |
[14:18] | So… | 那 |
[14:21] | you really are leaving then. | 你真的要走了 |
[14:24] | Told you I was. | 和你说过 |
[14:25] | I’ve got one last job for you. | 我还有最后一个活给你 |
[14:27] | Real beauty. | 报酬丰厚 |
[14:28] | I’m in the air tomorrow. | 明天我就要飞了 |
[14:31] | What’s the hurry, Alfie? | 为什么这么急 阿尔弗 |
[14:33] | Airplanes leave every week. | 每周都有飞机 |
[14:36] | You’ll find someone else. | 你去找别人吧 |
[14:38] | I don’t want anybody else. | 我不想找别人 |
[14:41] | I want you, Alfie. | 我要你做 阿尔弗 |
[14:45] | Let me tell you about the job, at least. | 至少让我和你说说这个活吧 |
[14:48] | Your share would be ten grand, minimum. | 你最少会分到一万块 |
[14:54] | You could have a tunnel under Threadneedle Street. | 你可以在针线街下面修个隧道 |
[14:56] | Makes no difference. | 没什么区别 |
[14:58] | I’m leaving tomorrow. | 我明天就走了 |
[15:00] | You were just gonna… | 你就打算这样… |
[15:02] | disappear, were you? | 消失吗 |
[15:05] | Without so much as a word of farewell. | 连一句告别的话都没有 |
[15:07] | There’s been no time. | 一直没时间 |
[15:12] | Well, I’m glad we had this chance to say goodbye at least. | 很高兴我们至少有这个机会可以道别 |
[15:17] | Yeah. | 那是 |
[15:29] | Is there something you’re not telling me, Alfie? | 你是不是有事瞒着我 阿尔弗 |
[15:32] | No. | 没有 |
[15:34] | Well, there must be something. | 肯定有什么事 |
[15:36] | Must be. | 一定有 |
[15:37] | No. | 没有 |
[15:42] | There is, isn’t there? | 有吧 |
[15:45] | No. | 没有 |
[15:46] | I beg, beg, | 我请求 |
[15:49] | mind you, | 记住了 |
[15:50] | a dear old comrade for help | 请求一位亲爱的老战友帮忙 |
[15:52] | and he refuses me because he has a flight to catch? | 却遭到拒绝 因为他要赶飞机 |
[15:57] | Seems improbable to me. | 我觉得不像是没事 |
[16:00] | Fuck’s sake, Gully. | 别闹了 格利 |
[16:02] | I’m going to America. | 我要去美国 |
[16:04] | The flight’s booked. | 机票都订好了 |
[16:06] | I got tickets with seat numbers and everything. | 机票座位号都订好了 |
[16:12] | Right. Cheerio. | 好吧 再见 |
[16:14] | Cheerio. | 再见 |
[16:17] | You’re breaking my heart, Alfie. | 你伤我的心了 阿尔弗 |
[16:21] | You’re breaking my fucking heart. | 你让我痛心 |
[16:48] | Look, love, new boys. | 亲爱的 你看 新来的兵 |
[16:49] | – Passes, please. – Passes? | -请出示通行证 -通行证 |
[16:50] | We live here. | 我们住在这里 |
[16:52] | You’ve still to show your passes. | 那也要出示通行证 |
[16:53] | Cheeky monkey. Ignore ’em, Bet. | 无理取闹 别理他们 贝特 |
[16:56] | – Passes, indeed. – Wait a sec. | -通行证个屁 -等一下 |
[16:58] | Touch me and I’ll scream bloody murder. | 你敢碰我 我就大喊说你谋杀 |
[17:00] | She will, you know. Klaxon with tits, this one. | 她会的 她就是行走的大喇叭 |
[17:02] | I’m warning you. Not a finger. | 我警告你 不准碰我 |
[17:05] | What’s all this then? | 怎么回事 |
[17:06] | – They’d not show their passes. – Is that so? | -她们拒绝出示通行证 -是吗 |
[17:22] | Just leave it on the side, ladies. | 放在一边就好了 女士们 |
[17:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:26] | – Look at the state of you. – Girls! | -瞅瞅你的样子 -姑娘们 |
[17:29] | – How on earth did you get in? – Well, never mind that. | -你们怎么进来的 -这就不用操心了 |
[17:31] | We’ve come to get you out. | 我们是来带你走的 |
[17:32] | We’ve got a car and a driver down the road. | 车和司机在路那头等着呢 |
[17:33] | Well, that’s very heroic of you, | 你们真是非常勇敢 |
[17:35] | but how do you propose to do that? | 但你们打算怎么带我出去呢 |
[17:36] | That’s the British Army outside. | 外面可有英国军队守着 |
[17:37] | A dozen pimpled squaddies. No trouble. | 一群青春痘还没消的新兵蛋子 小菜一碟 |
[17:40] | Well, go and get your toiletries, | 快去拿上你的洗漱用品 |
[17:41] | some clean underpants and we’ll be away. | 再带几条干净的内裤 我们抓紧走 |
[17:43] | I suppose you heard what I did. | 我猜你们已经听说我都干了什么 |
[17:45] | I lost my temper, | 我一时暴怒失控 |
[17:47] | killed a poor boy. | 杀了一个可怜的男孩 |
[17:48] | – Beat him to death. – Yeah, we heard. | -打死了他 -我们听说了 |
[17:51] | Could happen to anyone. | 谁都有失控的时候 |
[17:52] | I should have stayed in Salford with you two. | 我真应该和你们俩待在索福特 |
[17:54] | – I was happy there. – I told you as much at the time. | -在那我很快乐 -我当时也这么说过 |
[17:57] | Now, by all means, feel sorry for yourself, | 但不论如何 你想怎么抱歉都行 |
[17:59] | but we’ve just duffed up several squaddies, | 但我们刚刚收拾了几个新兵蛋子 |
[18:01] | – so we need to be away sharpish. – No, I-I’m beaten. | -必须马上离开这 -不 我输了 |
[18:03] | The Army will never forgive me. Salt planned it all along. | 军队永远不会原谅我 索尔特早就计划好了 |
[18:06] | He removed my family and my allies | 他离间了我的家人和盟友 |
[18:08] | and then he led me by the nose to ruin, | 然后他牵着我的鼻子一步步走向毁灭 |
[18:10] | like the foolish old goat I am. | 我就像个老糊涂一样 |
[18:13] | Salt? | 索尔特 |
[18:14] | – That speccy plonker? – I know. | -那个戴眼镜的蠢蛋 -没错 |
[18:16] | It’s hard to credit, isn’t it? | 难以置信 是吧 |
[18:17] | My people came over with the Conqueror. | 我的人乘着征服者号来到这里 |
[18:19] | We fought at Poitiers, Agincourt, Water-fucking-loo. | 我们在普瓦捷 阿金库尔 滑铁卢都打过仗 |
[18:23] | And here I am, | 结果我却落到这步田地 |
[18:25] | deposed and deceived by a jumped-up grocer. | 被一个暴发户罢免 耍得我团团转 |
[18:28] | He made himself indispensable to me, | 他让我觉得他对是我必不可少的人 |
[18:29] | and now he’s done exactly the same to the Army and the Union. | 对军队和工会故技重施 |
[18:32] | And while he’s ruling in my name as my deputy, | 现在他又借我副手之名统治着一切 |
[18:34] | then no one dare touch him. | 这样就不会有人敢动他了 |
[18:36] | Not if you stop him. | 除非你出手制止他 |
[18:38] | The best way to stop him is to die now. | 制止他最好的方法就是我现在去死 |
[18:41] | With me dead, he won’t be able to rule in my name. | 一旦我死了 他就不能打着我的名号了 |
[18:43] | He won’t last long without that leverage. | 没有我的影响力他坚持不了多久 |
[18:44] | But then you’d be dead. | 但那样的话你就死了 |
[18:45] | So let’s keep our thinking hats on, eh? | 所以我们还是另想办法吧 |
[18:47] | – Too right. – No, good. You’re right. | -非常对 -不 是的 你说得对 |
[18:49] | I can’t exactly kill myself, can I? | 其实我没法自杀 |
[18:50] | – Cardinal sin and all that. – Correct. | -那毕竟是原罪 -没错 |
[18:52] | So let’s be away before someone raises the alarm. | 我们趁人发现前赶快离开吧 |
[18:55] | Lord Harwood, the house is surrounded | 哈伍德勋爵 房子已经被 |
[18:57] | by a battalion of the 3rd Rutland Infantry. | 拉特兰郡步兵第三营包围了 |
[19:00] | You cannot escape. | 你跑不掉了 |
[19:01] | I ask you to surrender yourself and your accomplices | 我要求你和你的同伙出来投降 |
[19:03] | without further violence. | 不要做无畏的抵抗 |
[19:05] | Sorry, ladies. | 抱歉 女士们 |
[19:07] | I seem to have led you into a sad predicament. | 看来我让你们陷入困局了 |
[19:09] | – It’s not your fault. – We came of our own accord. | -这不是你的错 -我们是自愿来的 |
[19:11] | Mind you, if you hadn’t dithered… | 要不是你犹豫不… |
[19:13] | No point nagging him now, eh? | 现在抱怨他也没用了 不是吗 |
[19:16] | How old are those sandwiches? | 那些三明治放了多久了 |
[19:17] | Oh, they’re jolly good. You should help yourself. | 非常好吃 想吃的话请随意 |
[19:21] | – I wasn’t nagging him. – You were. | -我刚刚不是想抱怨他 -你就是 |
[19:23] | No, I was merely pointing out | 不 我只是想说 |
[19:24] | that if we’d left five minutes earlier, | 如果我们能早五分钟离开 |
[19:26] | we’d be in a better position now. | 我们现在的处境就会好多了 |
[19:27] | That’s what nags do. | 这就是抱怨 |
[19:29] | They merely point things out. | 抱怨就是为了指出某件事 |
[19:31] | Clear. | 安全 |
[19:32] | I’ll secure the library. | 我去搜查图书馆 |
[19:33] | You there. | 你们几个 |
[19:36] | You tell them for me. | 传我的话 |
[19:38] | I don’t want any more bloodshed, | 我不希望再有任何人流血受伤了 |
[19:40] | but I don’t trust you Army chaps. | 但我不相信你们这些新兵蛋子 |
[19:43] | I’ll surrender tomorrow. | 我会在明天投降 |
[19:45] | Tomorrow and not before. | 就明天 不提前也不延后 |
[19:47] | And only to Colonel Salt. | 而且我只对索尔特上校投降 |
[19:49] | Only to him. | 只对他投降 |
[19:51] | In person. | 必须当面 |
[19:52] | Colonel Salt! | 索尔特上校 |
[19:55] | Surrender? | 投降 |
[19:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:58] | Well, I bought us some time. | 至少给咱们争取了点时间 |
[20:00] | We can have a-a splendid evening together. | 我们可以共度一个美妙的夜晚 |
[20:03] | – Just like the old days. – Lovely. | -就像过去那样 -真好 |
[20:06] | Couldn’t be better. | 好到不能再好了 |
[20:08] | She’s being sarky now ’cause I called her a nag, | 因为我说她怨妇所以她开始讽刺挖苦了 |
[20:10] | but she is, isn’t she? | 但她确实是 |
[20:11] | – No, I am not. – You are. | -不 我不是 -你就是 |
[20:13] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[20:14] | To me? Only to me? | 向我投降 只向我投降 |
[20:16] | They were very specific on that point, sir. | 他们特意强调这一点 长官 |
[20:19] | Typical. | 不出所料 |
[20:20] | Empty theatrics, Miss Dixon. Empty theatrics. | 演给谁看 迪克森小姐 演给谁看 |
[20:23] | – Yes, sir. – Damn the man! | -是 长官 -那个老混蛋 |
[20:29] | I’ll have to go. | 我只能去了 |
[20:32] | We can’t allow this to escalate. | 不能让这件事扩大 |
[20:35] | Tell them I’ll be there in the morning. | 告诉他们我明天早上到 |
[20:37] | Reiterate that he’s not to be harmed. | 务必反复强调不许伤害他 |
[20:40] | Not to be harmed under any circumstances. | 不管什么情况 都不能伤害他 |
[20:46] | Here we go, eh?! | 我们开始吧 |
[20:50] | Make way for Union VIPs. Let us through. | 给工会贵宾让路 让我们过去 |
[20:55] | Glory to the Union! | 荣耀属于工会 |
[20:57] | Glory to Lord Harwood! | 荣耀属于哈伍德勋爵 |
[20:59] | Hooray! Glory to the Union! | 万岁 荣耀属于工会 |
[21:02] | Glory to Lord Harwood! | 荣耀属于哈伍德勋爵 |
[21:10] | Glory to the Union! | 荣耀属于工会 |
[21:11] | Glory to Lord Harwood! | 荣耀属于哈伍德勋爵 |
[21:16] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[21:24] | I didn’t warm to you, Thomas, not at first. | 我最初对你有些冷淡 托马斯 |
[21:26] | Now I begin to like you. | 但现在我开始喜欢你了 |
[21:28] | Gee whiz. | 天啊 |
[21:29] | You present as a very conventional, | 你是那种非常传统的 |
[21:31] | anally-retentive company man. | 一板一眼的合作伙伴 |
[21:34] | But now I see you have a reckless, romantic side– | 但我现在看到了你莽撞浪漫的一面 |
[21:37] | a kind of high-functioning schizophrenia. | 类似那种高功能精神分裂症的人 |
[21:40] | Huh. Well, uh, | 这个… |
[21:42] | I didn’t much like you at first either. | 我最初其实也不怎么喜欢你 |
[21:44] | The jury’s still out. | 目前仍持观望态度 |
[21:46] | Over there! Ha! No! | 看看 行了 |
[21:55] | Still here then? | 还没走 |
[21:58] | Off tomorrow. | 明天出发 |
[21:59] | Bon voyage, dosser. | 一路顺风 流浪汉 |
[22:02] | Yeah. Fair play. | 对 你说得对 |
[22:14] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[22:16] | My liberator. | 我的拯救者 |
[22:18] | I never got a chance to express my gratitude. | 我还没来得及表达感激之情 |
[22:21] | Oh, don’t thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[22:22] | It was all Mr. Wayne. Stopped at nothing to get you out. | 全是仰仗韦恩先生 不择手段把你救出来 |
[22:26] | Ah. Yes. Um… | 是的 |
[22:28] | I’m sorry I went to Aziz. | 我很抱歉我找阿齐兹了 |
[22:31] | How did he persuade you in the end? | 他最后是怎么说服你的 |
[22:33] | Never you mind. | 与你无关 |
[22:34] | Come. | 过来吧 |
[22:35] | Join us. | 一起喝点 |
[22:37] | Just the one. I’m on duty. | 就这一杯 我在工作 |
[22:39] | Alfred runs this place. | 阿尔弗雷德经营这个地方 |
[22:40] | My last night, I’m happy to say. | 很高兴地说 最后一晚 |
[22:42] | Alfred and his mother are on our same flight tomorrow. | 阿尔弗雷德和他母亲跟我们明天一个航班 |
[22:46] | You’re leaving, too? | 你们也要走了 |
[22:48] | It’s a secret. | 是个秘密 |
[22:48] | ♪ Britain first ♪ | ♪ 大英当先 ♪ |
[22:51] | ♪ At heaven’s command ♪ | ♪ 奉天之命 ♪ |
[22:54] | ♪ Arose ♪ | ♪ 站起来 ♪ |
[22:56] | ♪ From out the azure main ♪ | ♪ 从蔚蓝的美因河 ♪ |
[23:00] | ♪ Arose, arose, arose… ♪ | ♪ 起来 起来 起来 ♪ |
[23:01] | You’re jumping ship, Mr. Pennyworth. | 你要跳槽 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[23:03] | Had you down for a true believer. | 我以为你是一个忠实信徒呢 |
[23:05] | Mm. No, mate. | 不 伙计 |
[23:06] | Strictly freelance. And I wouldn’t say I’m jumping ship. | 纯粹自由职业 而且我不觉得我是跳槽 |
[23:09] | I’d say I was declining to back a loser. | 要我说我是拒绝回到失败者身边 |
[23:10] | ♪ And guardian♪ | ♪ 守护者 ♪ |
[23:12] | He’s very direct, isn’t he? | 他非常直接不是吗 |
[23:14] | He’s a scientist. | 他是个科学家 |
[23:15] | ♪ Strain ♪ | ♪ 旋律 ♪ |
[23:17] | ♪ Rule, Britannia ♪ | ♪ 统治吧 不列颠尼亚 ♪ |
[23:19] | ♪ Britannia rules the waves ♪ | ♪ 不列颠尼亚统治浪潮 ♪ |
[23:19] | ♪ We’ll ♪ | ♪ 我们会 ♪ |
[23:22] | ♪ Britons never, never, never ♪ | ♪ 英国人 绝不 绝不 绝不 ♪ |
[23:22] | ♪ Meet again ♪ | ♪ 再见面 ♪ |
[23:25] | ♪ Will be slaves ♪ | ♪ 当奴隶 ♪ |
[23:25] | ♪ Don’t know where ♪ | ♪ 不知在何处 ♪ |
[23:27] | ♪ Rule, Britannia ♪ | ♪ 统治吧 不列颠尼亚 ♪ |
[23:27] | ♪ Don’t know when ♪ | ♪ 不知会何时 ♪ |
[23:30] | ♪ Britannia rules the waves ♪ | ♪ 不列颠尼亚统治浪潮 ♪ |
[23:30] | ♪ But I know we’ll meet again ♪ | ♪ 但我知道我们还会再相见 ♪ |
[23:34] | ♪ Some sunny day ♪ | ♪ 在一个晴朗的日子 ♪ |
[23:34] | ♪ Britons never, never, never will be slaves ♪ | ♪ 英国人 绝不 绝不 绝不当奴隶 ♪ |
[23:40] | ♪ The nations, not so blest ♪ | ♪ 各民族 并不幸福 ♪ |
[23:40] | ♪ Keep smiling through ♪ | ♪ 保持笑颜 ♪ |
[23:45] | ♪ As thee must ♪ | ♪ 你必须 ♪ |
[23:45] | ♪ Just like you ♪ | ♪ 像你一样 ♪ |
[23:48] | ♪ In their turns, to tyrants fall ♪ | ♪ 轮到暴君倒台 ♪ |
[23:48] | ♪ Always do ♪ | ♪ 一直那样 ♪ |
[23:51] | Let her sing. | 让她唱 |
[23:51] | ♪ Till the blue skies ♪ | ♪ 直到蓝天 ♪ |
[23:53] | ♪ Drive the dark clouds ♪ | ♪ 把朵朵乌云 ♪ |
[23:56] | ♪ Far away ♪ | ♪ 全都赶远 ♪ |
[24:00] | ♪ So will you please say hello ♪ | ♪ 你能否向我认识的人 ♪ |
[24:04] | ♪ To the folks that I know ♪ | ♪ 送去一声问候 ♪ |
[24:07] | ♪ Tell them I won’t be long ♪ | ♪ 告诉他们我就快来了 ♪ |
[24:12] | ♪ They’ll be happy to know ♪ | ♪ 他们听说了会开心 ♪ |
[24:15] | ♪ That as you saw me go ♪ | ♪ 你送别我时 ♪ |
[24:17] | ♪ I was singing this song ♪ | ♪ 我唱着这首歌 ♪ |
[24:23] | ♪ We’ll meet again ♪ | ♪ 我们还会再见面 ♪ |
[24:27] | ♪ Don’t know where ♪ | ♪ 不知在何处 ♪ |
[24:30] | ♪ Don’t know when ♪ | ♪ 不知会何时 ♪ |
[24:33] | ♪ But I know we’ll meet again ♪ | ♪ 但我知道我们还会再相见 ♪ |
[24:37] | ♪ Some sunny day ♪ | ♪ 在一个晴朗的日子 ♪ |
[24:42] | ♪ So will you please say hello ♪ | ♪ 你能否向我认识的人 ♪ |
[24:46] | ♪ To the folks that I know ♪ | ♪ 送去一声问候 ♪ |
[24:49] | ♪ Tell them I won’t be long ♪ | ♪ 告诉他们我就快来了 ♪ |
[24:53] | ♪ They’ll be happy to know ♪ | ♪ 他们听说了会开心 ♪ |
[24:57] | ♪ That as you saw me go ♪ | ♪ 你送别我时 ♪ |
[24:59] | ♪ I was singing this song ♪ | ♪ 我唱着这首歌 ♪ |
[25:05] | ♪ We’ll meet again ♪ | ♪ 我们还会再见面 ♪ |
[25:09] | ♪ Don’t know where ♪ | ♪ 不知在何处 ♪ |
[25:12] | ♪ Don’t know when ♪ | ♪ 不知会何时 ♪ |
[25:15] | ♪ But I know we’ll meet again ♪ | ♪ 但我知道我们还会再相见 ♪ |
[25:19] | ♪ Some sunny ♪ | ♪ 在一个晴朗的 ♪ |
[25:24] | ♪ Day ♪ | ♪ 日子 ♪ |
[25:39] | Some losers. | 一群废物 |
[26:05] | A little heavy on the gin, my love? | 酒倒的有点多吧 亲爱的 |
[26:09] | – I’m celebrating. – Oh? | -我在庆祝 -是吗 |
[26:11] | Three winners in a row at Sandown Park this afternoon. | 今天下午在日落公园连赢三局 |
[26:14] | Oh. Brava. | 真棒 |
[26:19] | You don’t look very happy. | 你看起来没那么高兴 |
[26:21] | Well, it’s horse racing, not Zen Buddhism. | 毕竟是赛马 不是禅宗佛教 |
[26:25] | Mm, you’re never very happy. Not recently. | 你没高兴过 最近 |
[26:30] | It makes me wonder if everything’s quite, um, | 这不禁让我怀疑一切是否都还… |
[26:32] | shipshape. | 安好 |
[26:35] | Shipshape? | 安好 |
[26:36] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 有什么不好的呢 |
[26:37] | Well, quite. | 就是 |
[26:38] | What could– what could possibly be wrong? | 能出什么差错呢 |
[26:41] | Everything is shipshape. | 一切都安好 |
[26:43] | Good. | 那就好 |
[26:45] | Just checking. Oh… | 就是随口问问 |
[26:47] | I’ll have a little splash. | 我可以喝一点 |
[26:54] | You haven’t asked if everything’s all right with me. | 你还没问我一切都好不好 |
[26:57] | Is everything all right with you? | 你一切都好吗 |
[26:59] | Well, uh, since you ask, uh… | 既然你问了 |
[27:03] | I-I’m feeling a little sad today. | 我今天感觉有点伤心 |
[27:06] | Why is that? | 为什么这样呢 |
[27:08] | I went to see… | 我去见 |
[27:12] | Alfie. | 阿尔弗了 |
[27:14] | – Oh? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[27:16] | Tried to get him on the next job, | 试图说服他干下一个活 |
[27:18] | but he said no. | 但是他拒绝了 |
[27:20] | Leaving for America, you know. | 离开去美国了 你知道吗 |
[27:23] | Oh. That’s a shame. | 那太可惜了 |
[27:25] | But I expect you can manage just fine without him, | 但是我知道没有他你也没问题的 |
[27:27] | can’t you? | 不是吗 |
[27:32] | But, see, it’s not just, uh… | 但是 你看 不只是 |
[27:34] | not just that. | 不只是他走了 |
[27:38] | No, he-he seemed tense, | 他看起来很紧绷 |
[27:40] | nervous. | 紧张 |
[27:43] | It was almost as if he was… scared of me. | 感觉就像他 害怕我 |
[27:48] | Well, I expect he was. | 我觉得他就是害怕 |
[27:51] | Lots of people are scared of you. | 有很多人确实害怕你 |
[27:53] | I have a theory. | 我有个推测 |
[27:57] | – Want to hear it? – I can’t stop you. | -想听吗 -我又拦不住你 |
[28:01] | Yeah, I think… | 我觉得 |
[28:04] | Alfie was scared of me | 阿尔弗害怕我 |
[28:07] | because he suspected that I know the truth. | 是因为他怀疑我知道真相 |
[28:14] | What truth? | 什么真相 |
[28:16] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[28:17] | – What truth? – You know. | -什么真相 -你知道的 |
[28:19] | – I know what? – The truth. | -我知道什么 -真相啊 |
[28:20] | The truth. The truth. Gully, stop talking in riddles. | 这个真相 那个真相 天 不要总拐弯抹角了 |
[28:24] | Riddles? No. | 拐弯 不 |
[28:26] | A joke… | 也许… |
[28:29] | maybe. | 是个笑话 |
[28:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:39] | Melanie. | 梅勒妮 |
[28:40] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[28:42] | You know what? | 你知道什么了 |
[28:44] | No. | 不 |
[28:45] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你说出来 |
[28:49] | Oh, come on. Say it. | 快点 说出来 |
[28:51] | Just say it. Huh? | 说出来吧 |
[28:53] | Say it. Tell me. Tell me. | 说出来 告诉我 告诉我 |
[28:56] | Tell me. Say it. | 告诉我 说出来 |
[28:57] | – Say it! – You want me to say | -说出来 -你想要我说 |
[28:58] | that I fucked Alfie Pennyworth, huh? | 我上了阿尔弗·潘尼沃斯吗 |
[29:02] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[29:08] | All right. | 那好 |
[29:11] | I fucked him. | 我上他了 |
[29:14] | And I loved it. | 而且很喜欢上他 |
[29:16] | Next time, | 下次 |
[29:17] | you can watch if you like. | 你如果喜欢可以旁观 |
[29:21] | A whore like you, why wouldn’t you fuck him? | 你这样的淫妇 当然会跟他乱搞 |
[29:23] | Now get up! | 给我起来 |
[29:29] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[29:31] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:52] | Come on. Come on. | 来啊 来啊 |
[29:54] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[30:00] | Over here. | 过来 |
[30:22] | God! God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[30:24] | Stop! Stop. | 住手 住手 |
[31:00] | Not that I care what you think, | 虽然不在乎你的想法 |
[31:03] | but do you think I’m doing the right thing? | 可你觉得我现在做的事情对吗 |
[31:07] | Well, I’m glad I can say yes for once, | 我很高兴终于可以毫不迟疑地 |
[31:10] | without a shadow of a doubt. | 表示一次肯定了 |
[31:14] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[31:17] | You’re getting your mother and yourself out of harm’s way. | 你快要让你母亲和自己远离危险了 |
[31:21] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:24] | Stay here and fight? | 留在这里战斗 |
[31:27] | Why? What for? | 为什么 图什么 |
[31:28] | Can’t hold back the tide. | 阻挡不了潮水 |
[31:31] | Can’t be done. | 这办不到 |
[31:32] | Isaac Newton sorted all that. | 艾萨克·牛顿都分析过了 |
[31:36] | Isaac Newton sorted what? | 艾萨克·牛顿分析过什么了 |
[31:37] | Tides. Caused by the gravity of the moon. | 潮汐 是由月球引力引起的 |
[31:41] | I know how bloody tides work. | 我知道潮汐是怎么形成的 |
[31:43] | I’m saying you can’t argue with gravity. | 我是说你不能跟引力争 |
[31:46] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[31:50] | Speak for yourself. | 我不同意你的说法 |
[31:56] | Who are you talking to? | 你跟谁说话呢 |
[31:59] | Melanie. | 梅勒妮 |
[32:00] | I was, um, thinking aloud. | 我在自言自语 |
[32:05] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[32:06] | – Are you all right? – Been better. | -你还好吗 -再好不过了 |
[32:13] | Come on. | 来 |
[32:25] | He said you seemed scared. | 他说你看起来很害怕 |
[32:28] | Made him suspicious. | 这让他起疑了 |
[32:31] | That’s it? That’s all he has? | 就这 这就是他掌握的全部 |
[32:36] | Were you? | 那你 |
[32:37] | Scared. | 怕了吗 |
[32:40] | No. | 没有 |
[32:42] | Well, maybe a bit. | 好吧 也许有点怕 |
[32:46] | I denied everything, but he just– he knew. | 我全都否认了 可他就是知道 |
[32:50] | And he attacked me and strangled me. | 他打了我 还要掐死我 |
[32:54] | I hit him with a vase. | 我用花瓶打了他 |
[32:58] | I think he’s hurt, but I don’t know. | 他应该是受伤了 不过我也不清楚 |
[33:01] | There was a lot of blood. | 反正流了好多血 |
[33:03] | I ran away. | 我逃走了 |
[33:05] | You don’t know where he is now? | 你不清楚他现在在哪 |
[33:08] | No. | 不清楚 |
[33:13] | Turns out you were wrong. | 结果证明你错了 |
[33:17] | I don’t have a death wish. | 我并没有盼着死 |
[33:19] | I was actually… | 我当时真的… |
[33:21] | very frightened. | 非常害怕 |
[33:24] | Well, there’s a silver lining then. | 那还有一线希望 |
[33:27] | No death wish. | 别盼着死了 |
[33:30] | And you’re safe here. | 你在这里很安全 |
[33:37] | As angry as he was, I could see in his heart that he was glad. | 尽管他很生气 我还是能看出他内心的兴奋 |
[33:42] | Now he can be his true self. | 他现在能做回真正的自己了 |
[33:46] | He’ll kill me. I’m not safe anywhere. | 他会杀了我 我在哪都不安全 |
[33:53] | I’ll handle Gully. | 我来对付格利 |
[33:58] | No. | 不 |
[34:00] | No, you have a plane to catch. | 不行 你还要赶飞机 |
[34:04] | And you’d better be on it. | 你最好能赶上 |
[34:07] | Or he’ll kill you, too. | 否则他也会杀了你的 |
[34:16] | You’d better come to America with me then. | 那你最好和我一起去美国 |
[34:21] | Sure. | 没错 |
[34:22] | – Have you got a passport? – Yes, but… | -你有护照吗 -有 可是… |
[34:24] | You’re sorted then. | 那太好了 |
[34:25] | I’ve still got plenty of cash, and that’s all it takes | 我还有很多现金 有这笔钱就可以 |
[34:27] | – to get you there. – No, it’s a lot of money. | -让你去美国 -不 那不是小数目 |
[34:29] | Easy come, easy go. | 钱是王八蛋 没了咱再赚 |
[34:34] | You… | 你… |
[34:36] | you would really do that? | 你真愿意这样做 |
[34:39] | For me? | 为了我 |
[34:41] | I’m buying you a plane ticket. I’m not offering marriage. | 我是给你买机票 又不是求婚 |
[34:44] | Yeah, well, I’d have to say no if you did. | 也对 就算你求婚我也只能拒绝 |
[34:46] | Would you? | 是吗 |
[34:48] | You’re not my type. | 你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[34:50] | Too soft. | 太温柔了 |
[34:54] | You-You’re not… | 你不是… |
[34:55] | you’re not joking? | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[34:58] | America? | 美国 |
[35:00] | What did I just say? | 我刚才是怎么说的 |
[35:04] | Well, I’m going to America. | 我要去美国了 |
[35:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:18] | No, kiss me. | 没事 吻我 |
[35:47] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[35:49] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[35:52] | Martha! | 玛莎 |
[35:54] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[36:01] | Good day, Miss Kane. | 日安 凯恩小姐 |
[36:04] | – Sorry it’s late. – Late? | -抱歉迟到了 -迟到 |
[36:06] | Do you have any idea what time it is? | 你知道现在是什么时候了吗 |
[36:07] | Yes. I have an excellent internal clock. | 知道 我有极好的生物钟 |
[36:10] | It is 1:35. | 凌晨1点35 |
[36:14] | Rhetorical question. | 反问句 |
[36:16] | Oh. I hate those. | 我讨厌那些东西 |
[36:17] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[36:19] | You have to get out of here right now. | 你必须马上离开这里 |
[36:21] | – What are you talking about? – Stormcloud. | -你在说什么 -暴风云 |
[36:23] | What about Stormcloud? What is it? | 暴风云怎么了 那是什么 |
[36:25] | Chemical weapon. | 化学武器 |
[36:26] | Very, very bad. | 非常 非常糟糕的武器 |
[36:28] | They are going to use it on London. | 他们打算在伦敦使用这个武器 |
[36:30] | And the U.S. Government is going to look the other way. | 但美国政府却打算袖手旁观 |
[36:32] | They want the war over. They’re not gonna tell the League | 他们希望结束战争 却不告诉联盟 |
[36:35] | what they know. | 他们知道的信息 |
[36:35] | But you just told me. | 但你们刚刚告诉我了 |
[36:37] | So you know I’m going straight to Aziz with this. | 所以你知道我会直接去找阿齐兹汇报 |
[36:39] | Well, I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[36:40] | The best way to stop Stormcloud is public exposure. | 阻止暴风云项目最好的方式就是将其公开 |
[36:43] | If Aziz yells loud enough, | 如果阿齐兹搞出的动静够大 |
[36:45] | the White House can’t feign ignorance. | 白宫就没办法假装不知道了 |
[36:47] | The president can’t openly support a war crime. | 总统绝不能公开支持那种战争罪行 |
[36:49] | She’ll have to intervene. | 她就不得不进行干预 |
[36:50] | I’ll go to Aziz first thing. | 我马上去找阿齐兹 |
[36:52] | Well, uh, | 那个… |
[36:55] | don’t tell him who told you. | 别告诉他是谁跟你说的 |
[36:56] | I think he’ll know anyhow. | 但我觉得他怎么都会知道 |
[36:58] | Well, if anyone asks, I’ll deny telling you anything. | 如果有人问起 我不会承认跟你提过的 |
[37:00] | Unless, of course, I’m under oath. But I… | 当然 我过发誓 但是我… |
[37:03] | I doubt it will come to that. | 我估计到不了那一步 |
[37:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:14] | I’m… I’m just surprised. | 我只是很惊讶 |
[37:17] | And glad. You’re doing the right thing. | 还很开心 你做的是正确的事情 |
[37:19] | Well, I’m glad you’re glad, but I’m surprised you’re surprised. | 你开心我就开心 但我没想到你会惊讶 |
[37:22] | Why would I not try to stop a mass murder? | 为什么我不想阻止一场大规模的谋杀呢 |
[37:23] | I don’t know. To… avoid seeming unconventional? | 我也说不好 为了…看起来不落俗套 |
[37:27] | She’s got your number. | 她可看透你了 |
[37:28] | You know your bosses will work out who talked. | 你知道你的上司会找出泄露消息的人 |
[37:31] | Deniability’s all I need. | 我只要否认就好了 |
[37:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:34] | Okay, you’re denied. | 好吧 你否认了 |
[37:36] | Martha, where’s the aspirin? | 玛莎 阿司匹林在哪 |
[37:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:40] | I’m Patricia. | 我是帕特丽夏 |
[37:42] | Who are you? | 你叫什么 |
[37:43] | Lucius. | 卢修斯 |
[37:45] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[37:47] | Lucius? | 卢修斯 |
[37:49] | You have got such a lovely timbre | 你的声音音色真是 |
[37:50] | to your voice. | 太迷人了 |
[37:52] | Why is everyone so glum? | 为什么你们几个都死气沉沉的 |
[37:54] | And what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[37:56] | My sister. | 我姐 |
[37:57] | Pat, focus. | 小帕 专心听我说 |
[38:00] | There may soon be a chemical attack on London. | 伦敦也许不久会迎来一次化学武器袭击 |
[38:02] | We’re booked on a U.S. Government flight leaving today. | 我们预订了美国政府的航班今天离开 |
[38:05] | We’re all getting on that flight. Pat, no arguments. | 我们都要上那架飞机 小帕 不准跟我争 |
[38:07] | Oh. I’ll be on it. Absolutely. | 我一定会的 不用担心 |
[38:09] | I despise chemicals. Don’t you, Lucius? | 我讨厌化学品 你不讨厌吗 卢修斯 |
[38:11] | Just to be clear, I’m not going anywhere. | 先说清楚 我哪都不会去的 |
[38:14] | Of course not. That figures. | 你当然不会走了 不出意料 |
[38:16] | You’re not going? | 你不打算走 |
[38:16] | We can stop them. We can stop Stormcloud. | 我们可以阻止他们 阻止风暴云项目 |
[38:18] | – Oh, please. – We have to. | -得了吧 -我们必须阻止这事 |
[38:20] | Martha, you have to go. What about… | 玛莎 你必须走 那… |
[38:22] | No! Come on, Patricia. Let’s make some coffee. | 别说了 来 帕特丽夏 我们煮点咖啡 |
[38:28] | See what I have to deal with? | 看到我要处理的有多麻烦了吗 |
[38:41] | Right. That’ll be him. | 好了 一定是他来了 |
[38:44] | About bloody time. | 真是够准时的 |
[38:59] | There you are. | 你总算来了 |
[39:00] | We’ve been worried sick. | 我们都担心坏了 |
[39:03] | Now, Mum, | 妈 |
[39:04] | this is Melanie. | 这是梅勒妮 |
[39:06] | Melanie, my mum. | 梅勒妮 这是我妈 |
[39:09] | Very nice to meet you, Mrs. Pennyworth. | 非常高兴见到你 潘尼沃斯夫人 |
[39:11] | Long story. She’s coming with us. | 说来话长 她跟我们一起走 |
[39:45] | Be back in a minute. | 我去去就回 |
[39:52] | Mrs. P. | 潘夫人 |
[39:54] | Sit there. | 坐这 |
[40:01] | And, um, | 所以 |
[40:02] | that covers everything, right? | 这个够了吧 |
[40:05] | Yes, sir. | 够 先生 |
[40:06] | Just a few questions for English border control. | 还要问几个边境管制问题 |
[40:11] | Reason for departure? | 出境的理由 |
[40:13] | Reason? | 理由 |
[40:15] | Why are you leaving England? | 你为什么要离开英格兰 |
[40:18] | Lots of reasons. | 理由太多了 |
[40:19] | Business or pleasure? | 出差还是度假 |
[40:23] | Is it business or pleasure? | 是出差还是度假 |
[40:27] | Oh. Uh, business. | 出差 |
[40:29] | Have you flown before, Mrs. Pennyworth? | 你之前坐过飞机吗 潘尼沃斯夫人 |
[40:32] | No. | 没有 |
[40:33] | It’s a little scary at first, | 刚开始会有点害怕 |
[40:35] | but then it’s-it’s quite fun. | 不过之后还挺有意思的了 |
[40:38] | I expect you’re a very experienced traveler. | 看来你旅行的经验很丰富 |
[40:41] | I am. | 是的 |
[40:44] | Like to keep moving, do you? | 喜欢到处游历 对吧 |
[40:46] | Flight is now ready to board. | 航班开始登机了 |
[40:50] | Here’s-here’s Alfie back. | 阿尔弗可算回来了 |
[40:59] | Off we go then. | 我们可以出发了 |
[41:06] | All passengers will depart… | 所有乘客将… |
[41:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:28] | I can’t go. | 我不能走 |
[41:35] | I can’t go. | 我不能走 |
[41:39] | Thank you, God. | 谢天谢地 |
[41:42] | For fuck’s sake, Alfie. | 瞅瞅你 阿尔弗 |
[41:56] | I can’t go, but you can. | 我不能走 但你可以走 |
[41:59] | You have to go. | 你必须离开 |
[42:09] | Try and stop me. | 你可以试着阻止我 |
[42:14] | What changed your mind so suddenly? | 你为什么突然改变了心意 |
[42:18] | Stuff that sounds stupid if you say it out loud. | 说出来就会显得特别蠢的理由 |
[42:23] | This is my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[42:24] | If that’s not worth fighting for, | 如果这里都不值得我为之战斗 |
[42:25] | then what is worth fighting for? | 那还有什么地方值得我去战斗 |
[42:32] | Yeah, it does sound stupid. | 没错 确实听起来很蠢 |
[42:37] | We would have been good together. | 我们要是能在一起一定很幸福 |
[42:41] | We would. | 一定会的 |
[42:45] | But in the long run, you’ll be better off without me. | 但从长远打算 你最好自己离开 |
[42:48] | Bit of independence is just the ticket. | 离开这里独立一些 |
[42:54] | Will you be okay? | 你会好好的吧 |
[43:01] | I will be fine. | 我会的 |
[43:03] | I always land on my feet. | 我一向都能撑过去的 |
[43:07] | What about you? | 可你呢 |
[43:10] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[43:13] | I got feet, too. | 我也能撑过去 |
[43:15] | Passengers for Flight 011 to Gotham | 乘坐011航班飞往哥谭市的旅客 |
[43:18] | proceed to immediate boarding. | 请即刻登机 |
[43:20] | That’s immediate boarding. | 请即刻登机 |
[43:22] | Hey, don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[43:24] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[43:27] | It’s a good thing that’s happening. | 现在这样是好事 |
[43:30] | New life for you. | 你可以开始新生活 |
[43:33] | Here you go. | 给 |
[43:43] | If you ever do get to America, you look me up. | 如果你到了美国 要来找我 |
[43:50] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[44:24] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[44:33] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[44:37] | You do? | 是吗 |
[44:38] | I don’t forget gorgeous. | 我对美女过目不忘 |
[44:40] | My God, look at you. | 天啊 看看你 |
[44:41] | I would drown kittens for those hips. | 为了这翘臀 让我杀猫都行 |
[44:46] | Patricia. | 我叫帕特丽夏 |
[44:49] | Melanie. | 我叫梅勒妮 |
[44:51] | Fleeing from an angry lover? | 逃离暴躁的爱人吗 |
[44:54] | No, no, don’t deny it. | 不不 别否认 |
[44:55] | What else could it be? | 不然还会是什么呢 |
[44:57] | We’ll sit together. You’re gonna tell me the whole sordid tale. | 我们坐一块吧 详细跟我说说整个惨剧 |
[45:00] | Take my mind off the journey. | 让我不想飞行的事 |
[45:01] | Are you scared of flying? | 你害怕坐飞机吗 |
[45:03] | No, I love flying. I don’t like airplanes. | 不 我喜欢坐飞机 我不喜欢飞机 |
[45:07] | My brother was supposed to come with me, | 我弟弟本该跟我一起来的 |
[45:08] | but he decided to stay and be a fucking hero. | 但是他决定留下来逞英雄 |
[45:33] | You’re not going? | 你不走吗 |
[45:36] | No. | 不走 |
[45:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[45:39] | After all the trouble you went through to get there? Why? | 费了那么大力气 怎么不走 |
[45:43] | Changed my mind. | 改变主意了 |
[45:45] | That’s funny. | 真是好笑 |
[45:47] | I can’t see a comical side, but I suppose there is one. | 我看不出有什么好笑的 但应该挺招笑的 |
[45:53] | Why aren’t you going? | 你为什么不去 |
[45:56] | Changed my mind. | 改变主意了 |
[46:05] | You know, Alfred, | 其实 阿尔弗雷德 |
[46:07] | I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. | 我认为这有可能会是一段美好友谊的开始 |
[46:10] | I doubt it, but you never know, do you? | 我认为不会 但是谁知道呢 |
[46:39] | Fuck me. | 我去 |
[46:42] | My thoughts exactly. | 和我想的完全一样 |
[46:45] | Your government knows about this? | 你们政府知道这些吗 |
[46:47] | They’ll deny it. | 他们会否认 |
[46:49] | They want the Union to use Stormcloud | 他们希望工会使用暴风云 |
[46:50] | without their knowledge or permission. | 在他们不知情不同意的情况下 |
[46:53] | Of course. They just want the damn war over. | 当然了 他们只是盼着战争结束 |
[46:54] | Can’t blame them, really. | 也不能怪他们 |
[46:55] | If you present the U.S. president with this evidence publicly, | 如果你向美国总统公开这些证据 |
[46:59] | she’ll have to intervene. | 她就必须出手干预 |
[47:00] | She can’t be seen to stand by and do nothing. | 不能让人知道她袖手旁观 |
[47:02] | She can’t do nothing. | 她不能坐视不管 |
[47:04] | At the very least, we’ll buy some time. | 至少我们会争取一些时间 |
[47:06] | Thank you, gentlemen. We owe you a great debt. | 谢谢几位先生 我们欠你们一个大人情 |
[47:09] | I can’t believe this was an easy choice for either of you. | 你们做出这样的选择实属不易 |
[47:11] | On the contrary. It was very easy. | 恰恰相反 轻而易举 |
[47:13] | I’m thinking of med school. | 我在考虑医学院 |
[47:15] | That’s a really great idea. | 真是个很好的想法 |
[47:17] | You’ll make an excellent doctor. | 你会成为一位优秀的医生 |
[47:19] | Finally, I get your approval. | 我终于得到你的认可了 |
[47:21] | Guess I’ve been kind of hard on you? | 看来我一直对你很苛刻 |
[47:24] | Kinda. | 有一点 |
[47:32] | My old friend. | 我的老朋友 |
[47:35] | So happy to have you back in the fold. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[47:41] | I’m already sorry I didn’t get on that plane. | 我已经后悔没上飞机了 |
[47:45] | And you’re still a conniving little bastard. | 还有你依然是个阴险的小混蛋 |
[47:48] | Fair cop, guv. | 说得好 先生 |
[47:52] | I’m glad to be back, too, though. | 但我也很高兴能回来 |
[47:59] | You two have history? | 你们俩是老相识吧 |
[48:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[48:49] | Salt’s here. | 索尔特来了 |
[48:51] | You’re really gonna surrender to that wanker? | 你真要向那贱人投降吗 |
[48:54] | Well, what else are we to do, brainbox? | 我们还能怎么做 天才 |
[48:56] | I believe I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[48:58] | Yeah? Now? Suddenly? | 是吗 现在吗 这么突然 |
[49:00] | We kill him, right? | 我们杀了他对吧 |
[49:02] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[49:03] | No, he’ll be well protected. | 不 他身边有人重重保护 |
[49:05] | I shall create a diversion, | 我会声东击西 |
[49:08] | draw the soldiers to the front of the house. | 引开前院的士兵 |
[49:09] | Meanwhile, you two leave by the back. | 与此同时 你们俩从后门走 |
[49:12] | You head for the woods, beyond the garden. | 你们往树林里走 在花园后方 |
[49:14] | Should work, if we time it right. | 如果我们算好时间 应该能行 |
[49:16] | – A distraction? – Yeah. I’ll surrender | -声东击西吗 -是的 我会投降 |
[49:18] | and then I’ll faint or-or have a fit or something. | 然后昏倒 或是大发脾气之类的 |
[49:22] | Then, if you can, | 然后如果可以的话 |
[49:24] | you get a message to Frances Gaunt. | 你们带一条口信给弗朗西丝·冈特 |
[49:26] | You send her my fondest love, | 代我向她问好 |
[49:28] | and you tell her | 告诉她我很抱歉 |
[49:29] | how deeply sorry I am for wronging her so cruelly. | 如此残忍地误会了她 |
[49:33] | But what about you? | 可是你怎么办 |
[49:35] | Dearest Peg, | 亲爱的佩吉 |
[49:36] | Bet, | 贝特 |
[49:38] | you trust me? | 你们相信我吗 |
[49:40] | So trust that I’ll do the right thing. | 那就相信我会做正确的事 |
[49:43] | The greatest gift that you two can give me now | 现在你们俩能带给我最好的礼物 |
[49:45] | is your continued survival. | 就是能继续活下去 |
[49:53] | Right. | 好了 |
[50:05] | Lord Harwood, | 哈伍德勋爵 |
[50:06] | John Salt here, as requested. | 应你的要求 约翰·索尔特来了 |
[50:09] | I’m very sorry we’re in this situation. | 非常遗憾我们陷入这种境地 |
[50:12] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[50:30] | – Good morning, sir. – Silence! | -早上好 长官 -闭嘴 |
[50:32] | Scum. | 人渣 |
[50:38] | Soldiers of the Raven Union. | 渡鸦工会的士兵 |
[50:43] | This man is a treacherous dog. | 这个人是个背信弃义的走狗 |
[50:46] | And I speak to you as your rightful leader. | 我以合法领袖的身份和你们说话 |
[50:49] | We are fighting an unjust and unnecessary war, | 我们正在打一场既不公平也无必要的战争 |
[50:54] | and we must stop. | 我们必须停战 |
[50:56] | I order you to lay down your arms immediately. | 我命令你们立刻放下手中武器 |
[51:02] | I will count to three, | 我数到三 |
[51:04] | and any man who disobeys | 任何不服从的人 |
[51:06] | will be committing mutiny and sedition. | 将被判以叛变罪和煽动叛乱罪 |
[51:12] | No! | 不 |
[51:15] | – One! – Do not fire! | -一 -不要开枪 |
[51:19] | Two! | 二 |
[51:23] | – Do not fire! – Three! | -不要开枪 -三 |
[51:24] | – Onward! – No! | -开枪 -不 |
[51:30] | Get to the front of the house! Shots fired! | 赶快去前院 开枪了 |