时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Gaunt still has friends among us. | 我们中间还有冈特的人 |
[00:05] | Sir, might I have a moment of your time? | 长官 我能占用您一点时间吗 |
[00:07] | Whoever comes to you, that’s your traitor. | 无论是谁来找你 那个人就是叛徒 |
[00:11] | Take Lord Harwood away and confine him to his quarters. | 把哈伍德勋爵带走 关他禁闭 |
[00:14] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[00:15] | You, Colonel Salt? | 就你 索尔特上校 |
[00:17] | In charge of the whole damn country? | 负责整个国家吗 |
[00:18] | It seems strange to me, too, | 我也觉得很奇怪 |
[00:19] | but there we are. | 但就是这样 |
[00:20] | What you do is so important. | 你的工作很重要 |
[00:22] | It’s rather thrilling, actually. Being part of it all. | 其实还挺激动人心的 能参与其中 |
[00:24] | Salt planned it all along. | 索尔特早就计划好了 |
[00:25] | And while he’s ruling in my name as my deputy, | 现在他又借我副手之名统治着一切 |
[00:28] | then no one dare touch him. | 这样就不会有人敢动他了 |
[00:30] | We need him alive and well for now, smiling for the newsreels. | 现在我们需要他安然健在 在新闻片上微笑 |
[00:32] | Nobody need know he’s your prisoner. | 不必让人知道他是你的囚犯 |
[00:34] | And if we were forced to use Stormcloud, | 如果我们被迫使用暴风云 |
[00:37] | it would be done in Harwood’s name. | 也会是以哈伍德的名义来实施 |
[00:39] | I shall create a diversion. | 我会声东击西 |
[00:40] | – One! – Do not fire! | -一 -不要开枪 |
[00:41] | – Two! – And you two leave by the back. | -二 -你们俩从后门走 |
[00:43] | – Three! Onward! – No! | -三 开枪 -不 |
[00:49] | Well, your president thinks ending wars quickly is good. | 你们的总统认为迅速结束战争是好事 |
[00:52] | You sons of bitches want them to use Stormcloud? | 你们这帮混蛋希望他们使用暴风云 |
[00:55] | Martha, you have to get out of here right now. | 玛莎 你必须马上离开这里 |
[00:58] | – What are you talking about? – Stormcloud. | -你在说什么 -暴风云 |
[01:00] | They are going to use it on London. | 他们打算在伦敦使用这个武器 |
[01:02] | Just to be clear, I’m not going anywhere. | 先说清楚 我哪都不会去的 |
[01:04] | Martha, you have to go. What about… | 玛莎 你必须走 那… |
[01:05] | N-No. Come on, Patricia. | 别说了 来 帕特丽夏 |
[01:07] | You haven’t told him that you’re pregnant? | 你还没告诉他你怀孕了 |
[01:09] | Don’t blame you. He will freak the fuck out. | 也不怪你 他会吓死的 |
[01:11] | You can’t just go around hurting people when you feel like it. | 你不能一时兴起想伤害谁就伤害谁 |
[01:16] | All right. I promise. | 好吧 我保证 |
[01:18] | Gully’s dangerous. | 格利很危险 |
[01:19] | Mad as a hatter. | 就是个疯子 |
[01:22] | – Gully doesn’t know anything. – Someone knows. | -格利什么都不知道 -有人知道了 |
[01:24] | Is there something you’re not telling me, Alfie? | 你是不是有事瞒着我 阿尔弗 |
[01:27] | No. | 没有 |
[01:27] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[01:28] | I fucked him. | 我上他了 |
[01:32] | I’m not safe anywhere. | 我在哪都不安全 |
[01:34] | He’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我 |
[01:35] | And he’ll kill you, too. | 也会杀了你的 |
[01:37] | You better come to America with me, then. | 那你最好和我一起去美国 |
[01:39] | I’m leaving, Sandra. I’m going to America. | 我要走了 桑德拉 我要去美国了 |
[01:42] | You mean without me. | 你是说不带我一起走吗 |
[01:43] | How many people have died to get us there? | 因为我们去美国已经死了多少人了 |
[01:46] | I can’t go. | 我不能走 |
[01:47] | What changed your mind so suddenly? | 你为什么突然改变了心意 |
[01:49] | This is my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[01:51] | If that’s not worth fighting for, | 如果这里都不值得我为之战斗 |
[01:52] | then what is worth fighting for? | 那还有什么地方值得我去战斗 |
[02:16] | How are we looking? | 怎么样 |
[02:18] | Well, if it’s an ambush, it’s a bloody good one. | 如果是埋伏的话 那肯定非常周密 |
[02:22] | No spot for a sniper. | 没有适合狙击手的位置 |
[02:24] | Not that I can see, anyway. | 至少我没看到 |
[02:25] | Which means you won’t, either, if there is one. | 也就是 就算是有 你也看不出来 |
[02:28] | That would simplify matters. | 那事情就简单了 |
[02:32] | Thank you, by the way. | 对了 谢谢你 |
[02:33] | What for? | 谢什么 |
[02:35] | Being here. Staying. | 来这 选择留下来 |
[02:37] | It’s very good of you. | 这样做很了不起 |
[02:38] | God knows I’d leave if I could. | 我要是能走肯定就走了 |
[02:40] | God knows I tried. | 我努力过了 |
[02:43] | Why did you stay? | 为什么留下来 |
[02:46] | Stupidity. | 犯傻 |
[02:47] | So not honor, loyalty, hatred of tyranny? | 所以不是因为荣耀 忠诚 憎恶暴政 |
[02:55] | Nah. | 不是 |
[02:57] | You won’t confess to any finer feelings, will you? | 你就是不肯承认自己有更崇高的感情 |
[03:00] | Or maybe I just like a fight. | 也许我只是喜欢打架 |
[03:12] | If things go lemony, hit the deck and stay there. | 要是出了什么差错 立刻卧倒原地别动 |
[03:15] | Will do. | 好的 |
[03:20] | 最新消息 渡鸦社领袖逝世 | |
[03:21] | Lord James Harwood, | 詹姆斯·哈伍德勋爵 |
[03:22] | 16th Earl of Dunboyne, leader of the Raven Union, | 邓博因第16任伯爵 渡鸦工会领袖 |
[03:25] | high chancellor of Union-held England, | 联盟属英国大统领 |
[03:28] | has passed away following a severe heart attack. | 因严重心脏病发作逝世 |
[03:31] | Details will follow on the hour. | 稍后整点播报将为您做详细报道 |
[03:34] | Poor chap. | 可怜的家伙 |
[03:36] | Good riddance. | 总算是解脱了 |
[03:37] | Stresses of war, I expect. | 估计是战争压力太大了 |
[03:40] | Hoisted by his own guitar. | 自作自受 |
[03:43] | Would you stop staring out the window, please? | 你能不能不要往窗外看了 |
[03:45] | It’s making me nervous. | 搞得我都紧张了 |
[03:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:53] | You’re really scared, aren’t you? | 你是不是怕极了 |
[03:54] | Who, me? No. Just alert. | 谁 我吗 才不 保持警惕而已 |
[03:58] | Your friend Alfie has no morals and no sense. | 你的朋友阿尔弗毫无道德和理智可言 |
[04:02] | I’ll strangle him myself if Troy doesn’t do him in first. | 特洛伊不先杀掉他的话 我一定亲手掐死他 |
[04:06] | Only joking. | 开玩笑 |
[04:08] | Fair play. | 说得好 |
[04:10] | But you can’t deny that Melanie was a gallus wee bird. | 但不能否认 梅勒妮是个活力十足的女人 |
[04:14] | It’s hard to resist a smasher like that. | 很难抗拒她那么漂亮的女人 |
[04:19] | Men. | 男人啊 |
[04:21] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[04:23] | That’s a big question, Mrs. P. | 这问题就深奥了 潘太太 |
[04:37] | Sir John. My congratulations. | 约翰爵士 恭喜高升 |
[04:41] | Your fortunes have risen since we last met. | 我们上次见面之后您就喜事连连 |
[04:42] | As have yours, Prime Minister. | 彼此彼此 首相 |
[04:44] | I’ve been hearing many good things. | 我听说了很多好事 |
[04:46] | Mr. Pennyworth. A surprise and a pleasure to see you again. | 潘尼沃斯先生 再次见面真是又意外又高兴 |
[04:51] | And in such exalted company. | 伴着贵人左右 |
[04:53] | If your father could see you now, he’d be very proud. | 如果令堂在天有灵 一定很骄傲 |
[04:56] | Sir. | 先生们好 |
[04:58] | General Thursday. | 周四将军 |
[04:59] | Inspector. | 总警督 |
[05:01] | Interesting spot you chose. | 你选择的位置很特别 |
[05:03] | – Not one for the history books. – New beginnings. | -不适合载入史册 -全新的开始 |
[05:06] | Lord Harwood had a taste for the theatrical. | 哈伍德勋爵喜欢搞浮夸 |
[05:08] | Plain, simple honesty. That’s us. | 而我们喜欢简单 坦诚 |
[05:12] | My condolences for your great loss. | 我深表哀悼 请节哀 |
[05:14] | Lord Harwood was an outstanding leader. | 哈伍德勋爵是位杰出的领袖 |
[05:16] | Larger than life. Irreplaceable. | 不同凡响 不可取代 |
[05:19] | Everybody can be replaced. | 每个人皆可取代 |
[05:20] | Forgive me if I’m surprised | 请原谅我很惊讶 |
[05:21] | that he’s been replaced by you, Sir John. | 取代他的人是你 约翰爵士 |
[05:24] | Not as surprised as I am. I’m not worthy, of course. | 我也很惊讶 我当然不配 |
[05:29] | But if you think we’re discouraged, | 但如果你认为我们灰心丧气了 |
[05:30] | think again, sir. | 那你就想错了 先生 |
[05:32] | Our cause is larger than any one man. | 我们的事业比任何人都重要 |
[05:35] | Lord Harwood led the Raven Union, | 哈伍德勋爵领导了渡鸦工会 |
[05:37] | but he did not command the Army. | 但是他并没有军权 |
[05:39] | It’s the Army who’ve beaten you in battle. | 在战场上打败你们的是军队 |
[05:42] | – Not Lord Harwood. – True. | -不是哈伍德勋爵 -没错 |
[05:45] | You don’t need the Raven Union at all, really, do you? | 你们根本不需要渡鸦工会对吧 |
[05:47] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[05:49] | We need them to deal with clever chaps like you. | 我们需要工会对付你这样的聪明人 |
[05:52] | The Army takes no part in politics or government. | 军队不参与政治或政府 |
[05:55] | – Warfare is our only trade. – Indeed. | -我们唯一的交易只有战争 -没错 |
[05:57] | That’s why I’m rather surprised you approved Stormcloud. | 所以我很惊讶你会同意暴风云 |
[06:00] | That’s a purely Raven project, no? | 那完全是渡鸦的计划 不是吗 |
[06:01] | We’re glad you know about Stormcloud. | 我们很高兴你知道暴风雨 |
[06:04] | You understand the seriousness of your predicament. | 你知道你们现在处境的严重性 |
[06:08] | The Army had very little hand in it. | 军队几乎没有参与其中 |
[06:11] | Or am I wrong? | 还是我错了 |
[06:13] | Would the Army really let a political party use | 军队真的会让政党对自己的民众 |
[06:16] | such a weapon on its own people? | 使用这样的武器吗 |
[06:18] | All Raven Union military assets, including Stormcloud, | 渡鸦工会所有军事资产 包括暴风雨 |
[06:23] | are under Army Council command. | 均由军委会管辖 |
[06:26] | Isn’t that so, Sir John? | 对吧 约翰爵士 |
[06:29] | That is exactly so. | 完全没错 |
[06:32] | The Army and the Union are brothers, united. | 军队和工会就像是手足相连 |
[06:35] | Lord Harwood’s sad demise has only brought us closer together. | 哈伍德勋爵不幸离世只会让我们更团结 |
[06:39] | But it has also given us pause. | 但这也让我们停下了脚步 |
[06:42] | This war has gone on long enough. | 这场战争已经持续得够久了 |
[06:45] | We’d like to sit down and talk. | 我们想坐下来和谈 |
[06:48] | See if we can find an honorable peace. | 看看我们是否能和平共处 |
[06:51] | We’re always happy to talk. | 我们总是很乐意和谈 |
[06:53] | Compromise and reconciliation are desperately needed. | 现在迫切需要的是妥协与和解 |
[06:57] | I could not agree more. | 完全同意 |
[06:59] | Compromise and reconciliation. | 妥协与和解 |
[07:01] | As to time and location, we leave that to you. | 至于时间和地点 由你们来选 |
[07:03] | But I have a suggestion, if I may, and a favor to ask. | 但如果可以的话 我有个建议和请求 |
[07:08] | We’d like to bury Lord Harwood | 我们希望把哈伍德勋爵 |
[07:10] | in his family crypt in London. | 葬在他在伦敦的家族墓穴里 |
[07:12] | It would be a gesture of good faith on both sides | 如果你们允许丧葬队进入市里 |
[07:14] | if you’d allow his funeral party to enter the city. | 这样对双方都是表示诚意的机会 |
[07:17] | We could hold talks after the ceremony. | 我们可以在葬礼后举行会谈 |
[07:20] | In the spirit of new beginnings. | 本着全新开始的精神 |
[07:23] | I must consult with Her Majesty the Queen first, of course, | 当然我必须先征求女王陛下 |
[07:25] | but, I’m sure she’ll be happy to oblige. | 但我相信她会同意的 |
[07:36] | – Here’s to Lord Harwood. – Lord Harwood. | -敬哈伍德勋爵 -敬哈伍德勋爵 |
[07:39] | – May he rest in peace. – May he rot in hell. | -愿他安息 -愿他不得超度 |
[07:42] | Whichever is deemed appropriate by the powers that be. | 只要当权者没意见就行 |
[07:46] | Well, I hate to be a wet blanket, | 我很不想泼你们冷水 |
[07:47] | but I’m not so sure that Harwood’s death is a good thing. | 但我认为哈伍德的死不是件好事 |
[07:49] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[07:52] | Wow. Really? I am– I am deeply touched. Thank you. | 真的吗 我非常感动 谢谢你 |
[07:54] | Seriously, what do we know about this Salt character? | 说真的 索尔特是个什么样的人 |
[07:57] | Well, he’s clever enough. But he has no power base. | 他很聪明 但是他没有权力基础 |
[08:01] | And there’s clear tension between him and Thursday. | 而且他与周四之间关系紧张 |
[08:03] | They’re wobbling. | 他们的关系摇摆不定 |
[08:05] | Politically vulnerable. | 政治上的弱势 |
[08:06] | Why else would they ask for peace talks? | 不然他们为什么要求和谈 |
[08:08] | They still have Stormcloud. | 暴风雨还在他们手上 |
[08:10] | Yes, but would they dare use it? That’s the question. | 没错 但他们敢使用吗 这才是问题 |
[08:13] | A madman like Harwood might do anything, but these are… | 哈伍德那种疯子什么都干得出来 但… |
[08:15] | ordinary half-decent sort of men. | 这些都还算正派的普通人 |
[08:17] | They’ll be mindful of the world’s opinion. | 他们会在意世人的看法 |
[08:19] | Fearful of consequences. | 害怕后果 |
[08:21] | – What did you think, Alfie? – I was looking for snipers. | -你怎么看 阿尔弗 -我当时一心在找狙击手 |
[08:26] | But you must have got a general sense. | 但你肯定要有一个大概的判断 |
[08:27] | Did they seem trustworthy? | 他们看起来值得信任吗 |
[08:29] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我谁都不相信 |
[10:02] | – You fucking bastard! – Hello. | -你个该死的混蛋 -你好 |
[10:05] | The fuck are you sneaking in like that for? | 你怎么闷声不响地走进来 |
[10:07] | – You’re plastered. – That I am. | -你喝醉了 -是的 |
[10:09] | You’re supposed to be looking after Mum. | 你是来照顾我妈的 |
[10:10] | I can do two things at once. | 我可以同时做两件事 |
[10:12] | It’s fucking irresponsible. Where is she? | 你这是不负责任 她人呢 |
[10:14] | She’s having a snooze. Hey! | 她在打盹呢 |
[10:16] | And it’s not me that’s irresponsible. It’s you. | 不负责任的人不是我 是你 |
[10:19] | Was it me that fucked the wife of a stone-cold killer? | 和那个冷血杀手的妻子乱搞的人是我吗 |
[10:22] | – No. – Yeah, right. Fair play. | -不是 -好吧 说得对 |
[10:24] | But still. It’s me mum. | 但还是那句话 那是我妈 |
[10:25] | Was it me that squandered America? No. | 是我糟蹋了去美国的机会吗 不是 |
[10:27] | Was it me that fucked away our travel money? | 是我浪费了我们美国之旅的钱吗 |
[10:30] | – No. – All right, all right. | -不是 -好了 好了 |
[10:32] | I could be in California with a whore on my face. | 我原本可以在加州牡丹花下快活 |
[10:36] | There’s a nice picture. | 画面真生动 |
[10:37] | Sorry, Mrs. P. I thought you were snoozing. | 抱歉 潘夫人 我以为你在打盹 |
[10:39] | I was till you started yelling. | 本来是的 被你嚷嚷醒了 |
[10:41] | Your son’s got the gall to be angry with me | 你儿子竟然有脸冲我发火 |
[10:43] | for drinking on duty. | 就因为我站岗的时候喝酒 |
[10:45] | Duty? Protecting me from the fruits of your adultery. | 站岗 就因为你通奸 人家还得保护我 |
[10:49] | Poor man’s entitled to be drunk. | 可怜人就该喝醉 |
[10:51] | He could be in California with… | 他原本可以在加州… |
[10:53] | with all his hopes and dreams. | 实现自己的愿望和梦想 |
[10:55] | You wanted to stay. I did what you wanted. | 你想留下来 我留下来了 |
[10:57] | I did what’s right. | 我做了正确的事 |
[10:58] | You did this, you did that. | 你做了这个 做了那个 |
[11:00] | Never a thought for how anyone else might feel. | 从来没想过其他人的感受 |
[11:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:05] | A married woman. The shame. | 和有夫之妇乱搞 真丢人 |
[11:08] | If your father was alive, he’d be rolling in his grave. | 要是你父亲还建在 他得气炸了 |
[11:12] | I’m to be murdered in my bed by an angry cuckold | 我会被暴怒绿帽男掐死在床上 |
[11:15] | or else gassed by a terror bomb. | 或者是被恐怖炸弹毒死 |
[11:17] | And you only went and told her about Stormcloud. | 你还跟她说了暴风云的事 |
[11:19] | – Thanks very much. – Well, you’re welcome. | -我真是谢谢你了 -不客气 |
[11:22] | It’s called honesty. | 这叫诚实 |
[11:23] | – I don’t like to scare you. – Do I look scared? | -我不想吓到你 -你觉得我被吓到了吗 |
[11:26] | As it happens, I was at a very high-level secret meeting today. | 正好我今天参加了一个高度机密会议 |
[11:31] | See him, Mary. Fancy Dan. | 看看他 玛丽 臭显摆 |
[11:33] | Now that loony old Lord Harwood’s dead, | 老疯子哈伍德勋爵已经死了 |
[11:36] | the Union want to hold peace talks. | 工会想要和谈 |
[11:38] | The war will be over soon. There will be no terror bombs. | 战争很快就会结束 不会有恐怖炸弹 |
[11:41] | “Secret meetings” he says. | 还秘密会议呢 |
[11:44] | Who’s to know anymore whether he’s honest or he’s lying? | 谁知道他说的是真话还是假话 |
[11:47] | So sad but true, Mrs. P. So sad but true. | 很可惜是真的 潘夫人 很可惜是真的 |
[11:51] | If you two are gonna gang up on me, | 如果你们俩联合起来对付我 |
[11:52] | then I’m off. You can look after yourselves. | 那我就走了 你们可以自己照顾自己 |
[11:54] | Not likely. Where would you go? | 并不是 你要去哪 |
[11:57] | He’s got nobody else. | 你已经没有亲人了 |
[11:58] | Sandra won’t take him. | 桑德拉不会要你的 |
[12:00] | Look, Mum, you’re not going to be murdered | 妈 你不会在床上或是其他地方 |
[12:02] | in your bed or anywhere else. I promise. | 被人谋杀的 我保证 |
[12:04] | I’ll sort things out with Gully. | 我会解决格利的事 |
[12:06] | We’ll talk. He’s a reasonable man at heart. | 我会和他聊 他是个讲道理的人 |
[12:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:09] | I stopped worrying when your father died. | 你父亲死之后 我就已经不担心了 |
[12:12] | When death comes, I’ll be ready. | 死亡来临时 我会准备好的 |
[12:15] | Now I’m off to work. | 现在我要去上班了 |
[12:16] | – Goodbye. – Goodbye. Yeah. | -再见 -再见 好 |
[12:19] | Shall I come to the hospital with you, Mrs. P? | 我陪你去医院吧 潘夫人 |
[12:22] | – Just to be safe. – No, you won’t. | -安全起见 -不用 |
[12:24] | Did you not hear what I just said? | 你没听到我刚才说的话吗 |
[12:26] | That you’re ready to die? | 你说你准备好接受死亡吗 |
[12:28] | There’s ham in the larder if you want any. | 食物柜里有火腿 想吃自己拿 |
[12:36] | Gully? | 格利 |
[12:37] | A reasonable man at heart? | 他是个讲道理的人吗 |
[12:41] | I don’t want her worrying. | 我不想让她担心 |
[12:43] | I’ll have to go and find him. Sort this out. | 我得去找他 解决这件事 |
[12:47] | I can’t let it go on like this, just waiting for him to show up. | 我不能放任不管 等着他来找我 |
[12:51] | Well, don’t you be going it alone. | 不要一个人去 |
[12:55] | You’ll need me for backup. | 你需要我支援你 |
[12:57] | You know very well I have to go it alone. Alone. | 你很清楚我必须一个人去 单独去 |
[13:01] | Don’t you try following me. You hear me? | 别想跟着我去 听到了吗 |
[13:04] | I hear you. | 听到了 |
[13:07] | Are these peace talks real at least? | 和谈是真的吗 |
[13:09] | They’re real. But they’re a Union trick. | 是的 但这是工会的伎俩 |
[13:13] | Not sure what sort, but they’re a trick. | 不确定是怎么样 但肯定是伎俩 |
[13:15] | That Salt’s a lairy little creature. | 索尔特是个张扬跋扈的小人 |
[13:18] | The meeting went well, I hope, sir. | 但愿会议进行得很顺利 长官 |
[13:20] | Very well. Very well. | 非常顺利 非常顺利 |
[13:23] | Call the crown undertaker | 给皇冠殡仪馆打电话 |
[13:24] | and have him start making arrangements for His Lordship’s funeral. | 让他开始为勋爵的葬礼做准备 |
[13:27] | Yes, sir. Of course. | 是的 长官 |
[13:28] | But… surely no one will come if it’s in North London. | 但如果是在伦敦北部 肯定没人出席 |
[13:32] | The League’s territory. | 那是联盟的地盘 |
[13:34] | No, of course not. | 当然 |
[13:36] | But that’s not the point. | 但那不是重点 |
[13:53] | Hold on there, stud. | 别急 猴子 |
[13:59] | Slow up. Slow up. | 慢一点 慢一点 |
[14:01] | We need to talk. | 我们要聊聊 |
[14:04] | – No, we don’t. – Yes. Yes, we do. | -不需要 -我们需要 |
[14:07] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[14:10] | The-the birds and the bees. | 垃圾桶和马路边 |
[14:13] | Right. Well, no problem. | 好吧 没问题 |
[14:14] | I’ve got a condom in my wallet. | 我钱包里有套子 |
[14:16] | You keep a condom in your wallet? | 你在钱包里放套子吗 |
[14:18] | Why didn’t you use one before? | 那你之前为什么没用 |
[14:20] | Slipped my mind, I guess. | 应该是忘了吧 |
[14:22] | – Heat of the moment. – That’s funny. | -一时冲动 -真逗 |
[14:26] | Here we go again with the funny. Are we gonna have sex or comedy? | 又来说笑了 我们是要上床还是说笑 |
[14:28] | If it’s the latter, I’ll keep my clothes on. | 如果说笑 我就不脱衣服了 |
[14:30] | Sex. We’ll… we’ll have sex. | 上床吧 我们上床吧 |
[14:34] | But you won’t need your condom. | 但你不需要套子了 |
[14:37] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[14:40] | Because you didn’t use it last time and I’m already pregnant. | 因为你上次没用 我现在怀孕了 |
[14:48] | You’re not joking. | 你没开玩笑 |
[14:49] | Nope. | 没有 |
[14:51] | But it’s kind of funny though, right? | 但是挺好笑的对吧 |
[14:55] | We have sex a few times and I get knocked up. | 我上过几次床 我就中奖了 |
[14:57] | It’s a laugh riot. | 真好笑 |
[14:59] | Why the hell didn’t you tell me before now? | 为什么你现在才告诉我 |
[15:00] | I don’t know. I was– I was waiting for the right moment. | 我不知道 我在等合适的时机 |
[15:03] | Wh… | 什… |
[15:06] | You knew about this when you refused to evacuate | 你拒绝撤离的时候就知道了 |
[15:08] | and you didn’t tell me. | 但你却没告诉我 |
[15:10] | That wasn’t the right moment? | 那都不是合适的时机吗 |
[15:11] | Well, I knew you’d try to make me leave. | 我知道你会赶我走的 |
[15:13] | Because you’re having a baby. | 因为你怀孕了 |
[15:14] | Which means I need to do whatever you tell me? | 所以你说什么我就要照做吗 |
[15:16] | It means you leave a fucking war zone. | 所以你要离开战区 |
[15:18] | I thought about the situation very carefully, | 我仔细慎重地考虑过 |
[15:20] | and I decided to stay because the risks are worth taking. | 我决定留下来 因为冒险是值得的 |
[15:23] | – I can make a difference here. – It’s a war. | -我在这可以发挥作用 -现在是在打仗 |
[15:26] | What are you, an attack helicopter? | 你是武装直升机吗 |
[15:27] | I can make a difference. | 我可以发挥作用 |
[15:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:37] | I’m-I’m… | 我 我… |
[15:38] | I’m sorry for yelling at you. | 很抱歉我冲你吼了 |
[15:42] | This is–It’s a surprise, that’s all. It’s… | 这实在太意外了 仅此而已 这… |
[15:49] | It’s a good surprise. | 是一个美好的意外 |
[15:53] | And if I–if I remember right, you’re, uh, you’re what? | 如果我没记错的话 你大概 |
[15:55] | You’re-you’re, um, you’re about six weeks along? | 你已经怀孕差不多六周了吧 |
[15:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:01] | Your sister says it’s a boy, | 你姐姐说是怀的是男孩 |
[16:04] | and she’s always right, apparently. | 而且很显然 她说得一向很准 |
[16:06] | Oh, that’s true. | 确实如此 |
[16:12] | M-May I? | 我能摸摸吗 |
[16:14] | It’s your baby, too. | 他也是你的孩子 |
[16:23] | Right? | 对吧 |
[16:31] | I will go see about a marriage license tomorrow. | 我明天就去办理结婚证书 |
[16:35] | – Uh, what? – A marriage license. | -什么 -结婚证书 |
[16:37] | Can’t get married without one. | 要结婚就得有结婚证书 |
[16:39] | Who said we’re getting married? | 谁说我们要结婚了 |
[16:42] | You didn’t ask me. | 你又没问过我 |
[16:42] | Maybe I don’t want to get married. | 也许我不想结婚 |
[16:44] | Oh, don’t be obtuse. We have to get married. | 别闹了 我们必须结婚 |
[16:45] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们不必如此 |
[16:47] | You’d sooner raise a bastard than get married to me? | 你宁愿日后养一个私生子也不愿意嫁给我吗 |
[16:49] | – Really? – It’s a close call. | -真的吗 -有什么大区别吗 |
[16:51] | No child of mine is gonna be illegitimate, so I’m sorry, | 我的孩子绝不能是私生子 所以我很抱歉 |
[16:53] | I’m gonna have to insist that we do the right thing, | 不论你觉得我多么讨厌 |
[16:55] | however repulsive you find me. | 我都坚持我们把该办的事办了 |
[16:59] | You “insist” that we get married? | 你”坚持”要和我结婚 |
[17:02] | I do. | 是的 |
[17:04] | Well… | 好吧… |
[17:06] | I insist that you kiss my pregnant ass. | 那我坚持你给我滚蛋 |
[17:11] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[17:12] | – Leaving. – This is your apartment. | -离开 -这是你家 |
[17:15] | – Well, I need some air. – Then I’ll come with you. | -我得出去透透气 -那我跟你一起去 |
[17:16] | No. The hell you will. | 不行 不准跟着我 |
[17:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:28] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[18:26] | Four, three, two, one. | 四 三 二 一 |
[18:39] | Who’s the blonde piece? | 那个金发小妞是谁 |
[18:42] | Must be his tart, eh? | 一定是他的姘头 |
[18:45] | Slutty-looking thing. | 骚气玩意 |
[18:51] | Good morning to you all. | 大家早上好 |
[18:55] | Good morning, England. | 早上好 英格兰 |
[18:59] | A noble life has ended. | 一个高尚的生命逝去了 |
[19:03] | As all life must end. Too soon. | 正如所有生命皆有逝去之时 但走得太早了 |
[19:09] | Too soon to see his great works finished. | 早得无法看到自己的伟业完成 |
[19:15] | I want to take this opportunity to assure my fellow citizens | 我想借这次机会向我的市民们保证 |
[19:18] | that the country is in safe hands. | 我们的国家现在非常安全 |
[19:20] | The Raven Union High Council and the Army General Staff | 渡鸦工会最高议会和陆军参谋部 |
[19:22] | are working hand in glove to continue the legacy | 正在精诚合作 誓将这位伟人的遗志 |
[19:26] | of leadership bequeathed to us by this great man. | 继续传承下去 |
[19:32] | His life’s done. | 他的生命虽已结束 |
[19:35] | But the fire he lit still burns, eh? | 但他所点燃的火焰依然不灭 |
[19:41] | Let’s us all resolve to build that flame | 让我们众人齐心协力 |
[19:43] | into a roaring furnace. | 让这星星之火可以燎原 |
[19:47] | Let’s us all resolve to complete the noble work he began | 让我们齐心协力共同完成他开创的崇高事业 |
[19:52] | and make this green and pleasant land | 让这片常青幸福的土地 |
[19:54] | once again a beacon to the world! | 再一次成为世界的标杆 |
[20:01] | Forgive my tears. | 请原谅我难以克制泪水 |
[20:06] | My heart’s in that coffin with Lord Harwood. | 我的心跟随着棺木之中的哈伍德勋爵 |
[20:09] | I’m a humble man from simple stock. | 我是一个卖货出身的无名之辈 |
[20:13] | What strength I have, this man gave me. | 我现在所拥有的力量都是这个人给我的 |
[20:16] | The last thing he said to me | 他强大的心脏停止跳动之前 |
[20:17] | before his mighty heart gave out… | 对我说的最后一句话是… |
[20:21] | “Do your duty, son.” | “一定要尽职尽责 孩子” |
[20:26] | “Do your duty,” he said. | 他说”一定要尽职尽责” |
[20:32] | With all my heart and soul, I intend to obey that order! | 所以我打定主意要全心全意完成他的遗愿 |
[20:37] | And in his name, | 以他的名义 |
[20:41] | in England’s name… | 以英格兰的名义… |
[20:44] | I ask the same of you! | 我请求你们和我一起努力 |
[20:51] | Let’s all of us do our duty, eh? | 让我们所有人一起尽职尽责 |
[20:59] | God bless. | 上帝保佑 |
[21:05] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[21:25] | And… out. | 结束直播 |
[21:27] | And what a grand day it has been. | 今天真是值得铭记的一天 |
[21:30] | Starting with a magnificent funeral procession | 先是浩浩荡荡的送葬队伍 |
[21:32] | through the rightful streets of London, Lord Harwood… | 穿过伦敦的街道 哈伍德勋爵… |
[21:35] | Where’s Alfie, I wonder? | 阿尔弗跑哪去了 |
[21:39] | Aye, you’ve a magic touch with a brew, Mrs. P. | 天啊 你煮咖啡真是一绝 潘夫人 |
[21:41] | It’s, uh, strong but subtle, you know? | 味道既浓郁但又很精妙 你懂我的意思吗 |
[21:45] | I said, where’s Alfie? | 我问你 阿尔弗在哪 |
[21:47] | Sorry. I thought that was a– | 抱歉 我还以为那是一个 |
[21:49] | what’s that?– a rhetorical question. | 那个词怎么说来着 不用回答的问题 |
[21:51] | It wasn’t. | 并不是 |
[21:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[21:56] | He’s maybe went to see Gully. | 他也许去见格利了 |
[22:00] | He said he might, eh? | 他说他可能会去 |
[22:02] | Alone? | 一个人吗 |
[22:04] | Why didn’t you go with him? | 你为什么不一起去 |
[22:06] | He said he had to go alone. | 他说他必须一个人去 |
[22:09] | And you’re not worried? | 你一点都不担心吗 |
[22:14] | …taken too soon. | …英年早逝 |
[22:17] | But I think we can all agree the country is in good hands. | 但我相信我们都认为国家现在很安全 |
[22:37] | …laid to rest today | 今日下葬安息 |
[22:39] | in his family crypt in London. | 在伦敦他的家族墓里 |
[22:43] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[22:46] | Flags throughout England will be flown at half-mast | 下周的哀悼期间 全英格兰 |
[22:50] | throughout next week’s mourning period. | 都要降半旗致哀 |
[22:54] | Coming up, a three-minute silence | 接下来 请默哀三分钟 |
[22:58] | to commemorate Lord Harwood. | 来缅怀哈伍德勋爵 |
[23:00] | After which, we’ll be looking at some of his greatest moments, | 之后 我们将回顾他一生中的光辉时刻 |
[23:04] | remembering our noble leader. | 以此来纪念我们伟大的领袖 |
[23:16] | Harwood’s funeral. | 哈伍德的葬礼 |
[23:20] | Gave him a good send-off. | 给了他一场体面的送别 |
[23:24] | Nine lives that one. | 他能活这么长时间也不容易 |
[23:26] | I see our friend Salt’s doing rather well for himself. | 我们的朋友索尔特真是风生水起 |
[23:29] | And to think we took him for catering corps. | 我们还以为他是给养部队的 |
[23:33] | Fooled us good and proper. | 把我们都骗到了 |
[23:38] | Oh, well. | 行吧 |
[23:40] | You, uh, you took your time. | 你怎么才来 |
[23:44] | I thought you’d come after me. | 我以为你会来找我 |
[23:46] | Oh, no, I… | 不 我 |
[23:48] | I-I always knew you’d do the right thing | 我一直相信你会做出正确的决定 |
[23:50] | and come to me eventually. | 最终会来找我 |
[23:53] | I don’t like to waste energy. | 我不想浪费力气 |
[23:57] | Looks like you’ve wasted some energy at least. | 看起来还是浪费了一点 |
[24:00] | Spared the telly though. Nice one. | 还留着个电视 真不错 |
[24:12] | So… | 所以 |
[24:15] | my friend… | 我的朋友 |
[24:19] | what have you got to say for yourself? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[24:22] | What is there to say? | 有什么可说的 |
[24:25] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来这 |
[24:27] | I owe you a fair crack at me, that’s all. | 我欠你一个捉到我的机会 仅此而已 |
[24:30] | Baring your throat for the blade, huh? | 把头伸出来让人砍 |
[24:34] | You can call it that. | 你可以这么说 |
[24:37] | No, not you, Alfie. | 不是你风格 阿尔弗 |
[24:40] | No, you-you have no death wish. | 你才不会送死 |
[24:43] | You think you can take me. | 你觉得你能打过我 |
[24:46] | You actually think you can take me. | 你真以为能打过我 |
[24:51] | How do you want to do this then? | 那你想要怎么办 |
[24:54] | You might want to start by dropping that gun. | 先从把你手里的枪放下开始 |
[25:25] | I’m not the pheasant plucker. I’m the pheasant plucker’s son, | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮 |
[25:27] | and I’m only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes. | 若要不吃葡萄非吐皮 就得先吃葡萄不吐皮 |
[25:29] | Overture and beginners, | 序曲开始了 |
[25:30] | – Miss DuFrench. – Hairy hungry hellhounds | -杜弗伦奇小姐 -黑化肥发灰会挥发 |
[25:33] | hold Hohner harmonicas in high esteem. | 灰化肥挥发会发黑 |
[25:36] | Fuck off, Fred. I heard you. | 滚开 弗雷德 我听见了 |
[25:40] | I’m sure I have seen her on the telly. | 我很确定我在电视里见过她 |
[25:42] | Have you been on the telly, love? | 你上过电视吗 亲爱的 |
[25:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:45] | She asked if you’ve been on telly. | 她问你上过电视没 |
[25:47] | Yes, I have, but who are you? | 我上过 你们是谁 |
[25:49] | – In what? – All sorts of things. | -都演过什么 -什么都演过 |
[25:52] | Many. Who are you? | 有很多 你们是谁 |
[25:54] | Well, I’m Peg. | 我叫佩吉 |
[25:56] | This is my sister Bet. | 这是我的妹妹贝特 |
[25:58] | Don’t mind us prying, Vikki. | 不要介意我们打听你 薇姬 |
[26:01] | Have you got a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[26:03] | Now, look here… | 听着 |
[26:05] | She asked if you got a boyfriend. | 她问你有没有男朋友 |
[26:07] | Simple question. Yes or no? | 很简单的问题 有还是没有 |
[26:09] | And be honest, or I’ll tear out your fucking tongue. | 一定要说实话 不然我把你舌头拽出来 |
[26:15] | – Yes. – Thank you, Vikki. | -有 -谢谢你 薇姬 |
[26:17] | Now, what’s his name? | 告诉我 他叫什么 |
[26:21] | – John. – John what? | -约翰 -姓什么 |
[26:25] | Salt. | 索尔特 |
[27:04] | We’re so happy to sit down with you at last. | 我们很高兴大家终于能坐下来谈谈了 |
[27:07] | – Thank you for coming to us. – Least we could do, ma’am. | -感谢你们来找我们 -应该的 女士 |
[27:10] | We have here a brief summary of our position, uh, | 我们简单总结了一下我们的立场 |
[27:14] | suggestions for territorial partition and so forth. | 还有一些关于区域划分等的建议 |
[27:16] | If you’d like to start from there. | 如果你们想从这开始的话 |
[27:21] | This looks like a list of demands. | 这看起来像是一系列要求 |
[27:23] | No. Not demands. Um, points for negotiation. | 不 不是要求 是谈判要点 |
[27:28] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[27:30] | I think we have a misunderstanding. | 我觉得我们之间有一些误会 |
[27:34] | This is not a negotiation. | 这不是谈判 |
[27:35] | These are peace talks. | 而是和谈 |
[27:38] | That’s what we agreed to, isn’t it? Peace talks? | 这不是我们说好的吗 和谈 |
[27:41] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[27:42] | I don’t quite see the difference. | 我没看出有什么区别 |
[27:45] | Negotiations happen when both sides have something to offer. | 当双方都有东西可提供的时候才能叫谈判 |
[27:49] | Peace talks happen when one side has their foot | 当一方已经把脚踩到另一方喉咙上 |
[27:52] | on the other’s throat. | 才叫和谈 |
[27:54] | We invited you here in good faith. | 我们诚心诚意邀请你们来 |
[27:56] | What remains of League forces and both of you personally | 联盟的剩余势力还有你们两个都要亲自 |
[27:58] | must surrender unconditionally. | 无条件投降 |
[28:02] | If you fail to do so, | 如果你们做不到 |
[28:04] | we will deploy a Stormcloud device over London. | 我们就会在伦敦部署暴风云 |
[28:07] | I believe you’ve seen how Stormcloud works. | 我相信你们见过暴风云是怎么回事 |
[28:14] | General, | 将军 |
[28:16] | you’d do such a thing to your own people? | 你会对你自己的国民下手吗 |
[28:19] | Just as many will die if we have to fight our way into London. | 如果我们需要杀入伦敦也会死这么多人 |
[28:22] | Stormcloud is a humane and sensible alternative | 暴风云相对来说是更人道的方法 |
[28:24] | that we won’t hesitate to use if necessary. | 而且如果有必要使用 我们决不犹豫 |
[28:27] | Surely the Raven Union Council won’t sanction… | 渡鸦工会议会肯定不会允许 |
[28:29] | The council will do what I say! | 议会都听我的 |
[28:36] | You have 48 hours to think this over. | 你们有48小时考虑这件事 |
[28:39] | We give you so long only because General Thursday | 我们给你们这么长时间完全因为周四将军 |
[28:41] | is a compassionate and persuasive man. | 是一个富有同情心又很有说服力的人 |
[28:55] | Excuse me, madam. | 告辞了 女士 |
[29:29] | Two against one? | 二打一吗 |
[29:30] | Oh, Monty’s here to help | 蒙蒂只是来帮忙的 |
[29:31] | just in case you decide to run off. | 免得你想逃跑 |
[29:34] | Come on, you know me better than that. | 拜托 你知道我不是那种人 |
[29:35] | I thought I did, Alfie. | 我以为我了解你 阿尔弗 |
[29:37] | I thought I did and then you fucked my wife. | 你上了我老婆之前 我都以为我很了解你 |
[29:40] | – Fair play. – A man’s wife, Alfie. | -说得也是 -有夫之妇 阿尔弗 |
[29:44] | That’s sacred. | 朋友妻不可欺 |
[29:45] | I raised you better than that. | 我可不是这么教育你长大的 |
[29:47] | You didn’t raise me. | 你没教育过我 |
[29:49] | You were my CO for a while. That’s all. | 你只做过一阵我的指挥官 仅此而已 |
[29:51] | Yes. Yes, well, of course. | 对 对 当然 |
[29:53] | I’m-I’m not your father, but… | 我不是你的父亲 但是 |
[29:55] | but I’d wager you a pretty penny | 我敢打赌 |
[29:56] | that he’d be as ashamed of you as I am now. | 他现在跟我一样以你为耻 |
[30:00] | A man of honor like him. | 像他这么正直的人 |
[30:01] | You fucking leave my father out of this. | 你们别把我爸扯进来 |
[30:03] | There he is. Yes. There’s my boy. Good. | 你看看 这才对 不错 |
[30:07] | I was starting to worry that you’d left all your fire | 我都开始担心你把自己的一腔热血 |
[30:09] | behind you in the colonies. | 都遗忘在殖民地了呢 |
[30:12] | Now, I’m gonna have to even the odds. | 现在 我要扯平 |
[30:17] | Fuck’s sake! | 见鬼 |
[30:20] | Well… | 好了 |
[30:21] | My own Melanie stabbed me, and… | 我的梅勒妮捅了我一刀 |
[30:24] | now we’re both hurting. | 现在我们都受伤了 |
[30:26] | It’s invigorating, no? | 真是振奋人心 是吧 |
[30:28] | You know, get the animal spirits flowing. | 让人兽性涌动 |
[30:31] | No. Just hurts. | 不 只有疼痛 |
[30:34] | You were never one for the poetry of it all, were you? | 你从来都不喜欢诗歌吧 |
[30:37] | Monty. | 蒙蒂 |
[30:47] | Oh, come on. | 我去不是吧 |
[30:49] | Can’t we talk this through? | 我们就不能动口不动手吗 |
[30:51] | Do I really need to die? | 非得要了我小命吗 |
[30:53] | Wouldn’t a good kicking be enough? | 你使劲踢我一脚够不够 |
[30:55] | Run, or I’m gonna put a bullet through your head right now. | 跑 要不然我立刻一枪打爆你的头 |
[30:59] | It’ll all be very dull and squalid. | 那样太肮脏太死寂了 |
[31:03] | Yeah. That does sound unpleasant. | 听起来确实不太舒服 |
[31:07] | I’m sorry about this, Gully. I really am. | 我非常抱歉 格利 真的 |
[31:11] | I’m gonna give you five minutes head start. | 我让你先跑五分钟 |
[31:14] | Now, go on. Run along. | 现在去吧 跑吧 |
[31:23] | Fuck’s sake. | 见鬼 |
[31:43] | Help. Help. | 救命 救命 |
[31:45] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么呢 |
[31:46] | Fuck off! | 滚蛋 |
[31:47] | Mind your own business! | 管好你自己 |
[31:53] | You, out. | 你 出去 |
[31:55] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[31:56] | Don’t you recognize her? She’s famous. | 你不认得她吗 她可有名了 |
[32:00] | I’m going. | 我自己走 |
[32:03] | Coming through! | 借过 |
[32:04] | Been on telly, haven’t you, Vikki? | 上过电视 对吧 薇姬 |
[32:07] | Please help me, miss. These women are mad. | 求求你帮帮我 小姐 这俩女人疯了 |
[32:12] | Don’t do that. | 不许这样 |
[32:13] | It’s all right, pet. She’s got it coming. | 没事的宝贝 她活该 |
[32:16] | This is John Salt’s fancy woman. | 这位 就是约翰·索尔特的情人 |
[32:20] | – So? – So we’ll see how her fella | -所以呢 -所以我们让她的男人 |
[32:22] | likes having a loved one torn from his bosom. | 眼睁睁看着心爱的她被生吞活剥 |
[32:24] | No, you won’t. | 不可以 |
[32:25] | I will. I’m gonna send him her head in a cake tin. | 可以 我要把她的头放在蛋糕盒里送过去 |
[32:28] | No, you’re bloody not! | 绝对不可以 |
[32:29] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[32:31] | I’ll put kettle on. | 我去烧水 |
[32:35] | Bet, you promised me. | 贝特 你答应过我 |
[32:36] | You promised. No more violence. | 你保证过 不会再采取暴力行为 |
[32:39] | I did, but this is different. | 我是保证过 但是这次不一样 |
[32:41] | Lord Harwood was my friend. | 哈伍德勋爵是我朋友 |
[32:44] | He was good to me, and I’ll not betray him. | 他对我很好 我是不会背叛他的 |
[32:48] | This is rightful revenge. | 这是合理的复仇 |
[32:49] | There’s no such thing. | 根本没这种说法 |
[32:50] | Don’t be daft. ‘Course there is. | 别傻了 当然有 |
[32:53] | You weren’t so fussy when I brained pervy old Sutcliffe, were you? | 我杀老变态萨克利夫的时候你可没这么多事 |
[32:56] | Happy to see some revenge then, weren’t you? | 那时候不是挺乐意复仇的 |
[32:58] | Look, I can’t defend Salt. He’s a fascist pig. | 我不能为索尔特辩解 他确实是法西斯混蛋 |
[33:02] | But surely there are other ways to punish him. | 但是一定有别的方法惩罚他 |
[33:04] | This woman’s done nothing to anyone. | 这位女士从未做过坏事 |
[33:06] | Nothing. I’ve done nothing. | 没有 我什么都没做过 |
[33:08] | You sat on the wrong cock, love. | 你上错床了 宝贝 |
[33:11] | Bad luck. | 不走运 |
[33:12] | It’s like getting run over by a bus. | 就像是被公交车撞一样 |
[33:15] | If you hurt this woman, I am leaving you. | 如果你伤害这个女人 我就离开你 |
[33:20] | Give over. | 别闹 |
[33:23] | Don’t be like that. | 不要这样 |
[33:24] | Seriously. I’m-I’m done. | 说真的 我受够了 |
[33:26] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[33:28] | Done? | 结束 |
[33:30] | You’re not done. | 你可不能结束 |
[33:34] | We’re an item, you and me. | 你和我 我们是一个整体 |
[33:37] | You can’t leave. | 你不能离开 |
[33:38] | I can, and I will. | 我能 我也会的 |
[33:40] | You promised me, Bet. You promised. | 你答应过我 贝特 你答应过 |
[33:44] | Well, then, all made up, are we? | 已经和好了没 |
[33:46] | Lovebirds again? | 床尾合了吗 |
[33:49] | Look… | 听我说 |
[33:52] | maybe we’ve been a bit hasty. | 或许我们是有点草率了 |
[33:55] | Maybe we’re not being fair to Vikki. | 或许这样对薇姬不公平 |
[33:58] | There’s other ways to get Salt, don’t you think? | 还有其他对付索尔特的方法 你觉得呢 |
[34:01] | Oh, don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[34:02] | This is your bed you’ve to lie in. | 自己选的路 哭着也得走完 |
[34:04] | As fucking usual. | 就像往常一样 |
[34:06] | No need for that tone. | 没必要这样阴阳怪气 |
[34:10] | When you two rolled up here, I said to you, | 你们两个刚来的时候 我跟你说过 |
[34:12] | she’s mad as a hatter, didn’t I? | 她是个疯子 说过吧 |
[34:13] | And that was the truth. | 我说的可是事实 |
[34:15] | And I said to you, you never learn. | 而我跟你说 你从来都不长记性 |
[34:17] | You never learn that something’s not right, up here. | 你从来不知道你这里有不对劲 |
[34:20] | You can’t have relationships like other folk. | 你不能像其他人一样恋爱 |
[34:23] | Always ends in tears. | 永远悲剧收场 |
[34:24] | You shouldn’t talk to her like that. | 你不应该这样跟她说话 |
[34:26] | Oh, I’m allowed, Katie, because I look after her. | 我当然可以 凯蒂 因为是我照顾她 |
[34:28] | Have done my whole life, my whole bloody life. | 照顾了她一辈子 整整一辈子 |
[34:32] | I’m allowed. | 我可以 |
[34:33] | And I’m allowed to change my mind. | 我也可以改变主意 |
[34:36] | No violence. | 不使用暴力 |
[34:38] | Not to this one, any road. | 反正对这个人不能用暴力 |
[34:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:41] | Salt’s getting it, whether you like it or not. | 索尔特会付出代价的 不管你怎么想 |
[34:43] | Hmm, lovely. | 真好 |
[34:44] | And what the heck are we gonna do with Vikki, then? | 那我们要怎么处理薇姬 |
[34:48] | I mean, we can’t exactly let her go, can we? | 我们不能就这样放她走吧 |
[34:50] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[34:52] | I promise, I swear, | 我保证 我发誓 |
[34:55] | I won’t tell a soul about any of this. | 我不会跟任何人说的 |
[34:58] | Why’s that, then? | 为什么 |
[34:59] | Why would you be quiet about this? | 你为什么会选择保持沉默 |
[35:03] | I just… would. | 我就是 会 |
[36:03] | What, you think this is funny, do you? | 怎么 你觉得这很有趣吗 |
[36:05] | Not much happens in the afterlife, | 死后很无聊 |
[36:06] | so we have to amuse ourselves as best we can. | 所以我们得尽可能的找乐子 |
[36:09] | Well, I’m glad I can be of service. | 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[36:11] | Any suggestions here? You like giving advice. | 有什么建议吗 你喜欢给人建议 |
[36:13] | But you don’t like taking advice, | 但你不喜欢接受别人的建议 |
[36:15] | so why would I bother? | 所以我何必多此一举 |
[36:16] | I’m desperate here, Baz. | 我现在很绝望 巴扎 |
[36:18] | Okay. Advice. | 好吧 建议 |
[36:20] | You have to look at yourself honestly, Alfred. | 你得诚实地审视自己 阿尔弗雷德 |
[36:23] | Why do you keep finding yourself in these foolish predicaments? | 为何你总是陷于这些愚蠢的困境中 |
[36:26] | What’s the darkness inside | 是你内心深处怎样的黑暗 |
[36:27] | that drives you toward self-destruction? | 让你有自毁倾向 |
[36:30] | Oh, for fuck’s sake, Baz, | 老天爷啊 巴扎 |
[36:31] | I need to know how to stay alive. | 我需要知道的是怎样才能活下去 |
[36:32] | Oh. I have no idea. | 这我不知道 |
[36:36] | It’s not looking good though, is it? | 不过看起来状况不太好 是不是 |
[36:38] | That is a nasty wound. | 这个伤很严重 |
[36:41] | You’ll probably bleed out in a couple of hours. | 你可能几小时后就失血过多而死 |
[36:43] | My opinion, about the bigger picture? | 整体来说 我的看法是 |
[36:46] | You’re torn between a love of order | 你在爱秩序和想违法之间 |
[36:49] | and a lust for transgression. | 左右为难 |
[36:51] | You think you’re fighting for yourself, | 你以为你是在为自己战斗 |
[36:53] | but you’re really fighting with yourself. | 但其实你是在和自己战斗 |
[36:57] | Used to be Spanish who’d come have these little chats with me. | 以前来和我聊天的都是西班牙人 |
[37:01] | Annoyed the shit out of me, | 能把我烦死 |
[37:02] | but he was fucking brilliant company compared to you. | 但有他陪伴比你强多了 |
[37:05] | How can you be your own man when you don’t know who you are? | 你都不知道自己是谁 又如何坚持自己 |
[37:10] | If you got nothing useful to say, | 如果你没什么有用的要说 |
[37:12] | then on your bike. | 就赶紧滚吧 |
[37:13] | Be still. Be calm. | 停下来 冷静下来 |
[37:15] | Running makes your heart beat harder. | 奔跑会让你心跳加速 |
[37:18] | You lose blood faster and you get weak quicker. | 加快失血 让你虚弱得更快 |
[37:21] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[37:23] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[37:25] | Next time I see you, I hope you’re in a better mood. | 下次见到你时 希望你心情能好些 |
[37:30] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[37:33] | Oh, fuck you. | 去你的 |
[37:39] | Alfie! Alfie! | 阿尔弗 阿尔弗 |
[37:42] | Alfie! | 阿尔弗 |
[37:44] | Alfie. | 阿尔弗 |
[37:47] | I know you’re close… | 我知道你就在附近 |
[37:50] | ’cause I can smell you. | 因为我能闻见你 |
[37:54] | Doesn’t get much better than this, does it? | 再没有比这更好的了 对吧 |
[37:58] | Just me, you and the woods. | 就我 你 和树林 |
[38:06] | I’m coming, Alfie! I’m coming! | 我来了 阿尔弗 我来了 |
[38:21] | All right, Rita. | 好了 丽塔 |
[38:24] | Now, what the fuck happened in here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[38:26] | Maid’s day off. | 女佣今天休假 |
[38:27] | Who’s this old bag? | 这老货是谁 |
[38:28] | – This is Alfie’s mum. – Mum? | -这是阿尔弗的老妈 -老妈 |
[38:32] | Well, listen, Alfie’s… | 给我听着 阿尔弗的 |
[38:34] | Mrs. Pennyworth to you! | 是潘尼沃斯太太 |
[38:40] | Where are they? | 他们去哪了 |
[38:43] | Epping Forest. | 埃平森林 |
[38:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:17] | All right, Gully. | 好了 格利 |
[39:19] | Very good. | 很好 |
[39:22] | I’d have been terribly disappointed | 如果你让我悄悄近身了 |
[39:24] | if you’d let me sneak up on you. | 我会很失望的 |
[39:27] | You took long enough. | 等你好久了 |
[39:28] | Disgracefully slow. | 慢得都丢人 |
[39:30] | I must be getting old. | 我肯定是老了 |
[39:33] | Anyway, here we are. | 不管怎样 该算账了 |
[39:36] | Just so you know… | 要知道 |
[39:40] | it wasn’t Melanie’s fault. | 不是梅勒妮的错 |
[39:44] | I pushed myself on her. | 是我主动的 |
[39:46] | A gentleman to the end, eh? | 最后也要当个绅士 是吗 |
[39:50] | Nonsense, of course. | 当然是胡扯 |
[39:52] | Melanie’s a whore, and she wanted to hurt me. | 梅勒妮是个婊子 她想伤害我 |
[39:55] | – You were hurting her. – That’s what she wanted. | -是你在伤害她 -那是她想要的 |
[39:59] | Not sure she did, actually. | 我不觉得她想 |
[40:01] | Aw. Well, I… | 我 |
[40:03] | I think you’d be surprised. | 你会很意外的 |
[40:06] | I’m very glad you got her on that plane. | 我很高兴你把她送上了那架飞机 |
[40:08] | ‘Cause killing a woman is–it’s a sign of weakness, isn’t it? | 因为杀一个女人 是软弱的表现 对吗 |
[40:11] | An admission of– of failure. | 相当于承认了自己的失败 |
[40:15] | And then killing a man on the other hand, well… | 但杀一个男人 |
[40:19] | There’s a hundred good reasons to kill a man. | 能找到上百个好理由杀一个男人 |
[40:25] | You led me astray, Gully. | 你误导了我 格利 |
[40:30] | I thought you were a bloody hero. | 我以为你是个英雄 |
[40:34] | Turns out you’re just bloody mad. | 结果你只是个疯子 |
[40:36] | Oh, such… such vim, such courage. | 真有活力 真有勇气 |
[40:41] | You know, Melanie used to needle me | 梅勒妮以前经常刺激我 |
[40:43] | that I was in love with you. | 说我爱上你了 |
[40:46] | And she did needle me, because it’s true. | 而她确实刺激到我了 因为那是真的 |
[40:51] | I do love you… in my own way. | 我确实爱你 以我的方式 |
[41:24] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[41:34] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[41:36] | I believe… | 我相信 |
[41:38] | I believe I taught you how to make this trap. | 这个陷阱应该是我教你的 |
[41:41] | You did. The Sumatran Whip. | 没错 苏门答腊鞭 |
[41:45] | What’s even funnier | 更好笑的是 |
[41:47] | is that I killed the man who taught me. | 我杀掉了教我这个陷阱的人 |
[41:51] | He was a Dayak headhunter. | 他是个达雅克猎头者 |
[41:54] | He was a kindly old chap. | 一个和蔼的老头 |
[41:57] | Had seven wives, you know? | 娶了七任老婆 |
[41:59] | And a throne of skulls. | 还有一个骷髅头王座 |
[42:03] | Takes all sorts. | 各有所爱 |
[42:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:12] | Alfie? | 阿尔弗 |
[42:15] | Aren’t you going to kill me?! | 你不打算杀了我吗 |
[42:20] | Nah. | 不 |
[42:22] | I’m grateful to you, Gully. | 我很感激你 格利 |
[42:26] | I’d forgotten how much I enjoy all this. | 我都忘了我有多享受这一切了 |
[42:30] | I feel very alive. | 感觉自己非常有活力 |
[42:34] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:19] | Shit. | 我去 |
[44:27] | Where’s Gully? | 格利呢 |
[44:30] | He lost. | 走丢了 |
[44:35] | Monty, what the fuck? | 蒙蒂 你干什么 |
[44:37] | Orders. | 服从指令 |
[45:08] | Oh, fuck. | 我去 |
[45:20] | Don’t you start. | 你闭嘴 |
[45:22] | Wasn’t going to say a word. | 没打算说话 |
[45:24] | Come all the way from the afterlife | 从阎王爷那大老远地跑过来 |
[45:27] | with nothing to say? | 一句话都不说 |
[45:29] | I doubt it. | 我才不信 |
[45:30] | I’m not here to talk. | 我不是来聊天的 |
[45:32] | I’m here to guide you over, if necessary. | 我是来指引你的 如果有必要的话 |
[45:36] | Fuck off. | 滚吧 |
[45:38] | You’re not guiding me anywhere. | 你休想指引我 |
[45:40] | Not my call. | 我说了不算 |
[45:42] | Not looking good, is it? | 情况不妙吧 |
[45:44] | No, I’m staying. | 不 我要留下来 |
[45:45] | I got things I want to do. | 我还有事情想做 |
[45:47] | Such as what? | 比如 |
[45:48] | Just out of interest. | 好奇问问 |
[45:50] | I want to, well… | 我想要 |
[45:54] | I want to make a difference. | 我想要发挥作用 |
[45:56] | A difference? To what? | 发挥作用 干什么 |
[45:59] | No. It’s embarrassing. | 不 说了太尴尬了 |
[46:03] | You can tell me anything. I’m dead. | 你什么都可以告诉我 我已经死了 |
[46:09] | My dad was right. | 我爸说得对 |
[46:14] | You have to serve something or someone. | 总是要效忠什么事或什么人 |
[46:19] | And I want to make this a happy, peaceful country again. | 而我想要让这个国家重新国泰民安 |
[46:23] | Don’t fucking laugh. | 不许笑 |
[46:26] | I think I can help. | 我应该能帮上忙 |
[46:28] | That’s a noble plan. | 很高尚的计划 |
[46:31] | Good luck with that. | 祝你成功 |
[46:33] | Thank you for your support. | 多谢支持 |
[46:37] | Also, what’s so funny about peace and happiness? | 国泰民安有什么好笑的 |
[46:51] | Alfie. | 阿尔弗 |
[46:53] | Alfie. | 阿尔弗 |
[46:54] | Oh, my Lord. | 天啊 |
[46:56] | Don’t worry, Mum. | 别担心 妈 |
[46:58] | It’s just a scratch. | 就是擦伤而已 |
[47:00] | – Look at you. – I know. | -你看看你 -我知道 |
[47:02] | Another good suit ruined, eh? | 又毁了一套好西装是吧 |
[47:05] | Hey, Gully’s in the woods. | 格利在林子里 |
[47:07] | He needs an ambulance. | 给他叫辆救护车 |
[47:08] | Does he? | 是吗 |
[47:09] | I mean, really, does he? | 给他叫吗 |
[47:10] | – Yeah. – Right. Up. | -对 -好了 起来 |
[47:12] | Yeah, he does. | 给他叫 |
[47:13] | All right. One, two, three… | 好 一 二 三 |
[47:15] | Up! Got him. | 起 我扶着他 |
[47:16] | Come on, big boy. I’ve got you. | 走吧 哥们 我扶着你 |
[47:17] | – There you go. – Oh, Alfie. | -走吧 -阿尔弗 |
[47:18] | Looks worse than it is. | 就是看着比较严重 |
[47:20] | I’ll be running about in no time. | 很快就能康复了 |
[47:21] | Like buggery. | 胡说 |
[47:22] | This puts a stop to all your shenanigans, good and proper. | 你们的那些诡计都不许搞了 |
[47:26] | Nothing for you but bed rest from now on. | 从现在开始只能卧床休息 |
[47:29] | And porridge. | 喝粥 |
[47:58] | Brothers and sisters… | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[48:02] | I am here to ask humbly for your blessing. | 我在此请求大家支持我 |
[48:06] | I ask you to ratify my status | 恳请各位认可我 |
[48:09] | as pro tem high chancellor of the kingdom. | 作为国家临时大统领 |
[48:13] | We’ve suffered a terrible loss. | 我们已经遭受了无首之痛 |
[48:17] | And I’ve only been in this job a short while, | 我虽然刚刚走上这个岗位 |
[48:20] | but hopefully I’ve shown that I’m fit for purpose. | 希望我的表现已证明我能胜任 |
[48:24] | I’ve won the support of our allies in the Army. | 我已经赢得了军方盟友的支持 |
[48:28] | I’ve rallied the rank and file. | 我让广大成员团结一心 |
[48:31] | I’ve brought a devastating new weapon onto the battlefield. | 我为战场带来了一件毁灭性的新武器 |
[48:36] | Our enemies will soon be forced to surrender. | 我们的敌人很快就会被迫投降 |
[48:40] | Very soon. | 很快 |
[48:44] | I stand proudly on that record | 我以上述成绩为傲 |
[48:48] | and humbly ask for your votes. | 恳请各位为我投票 |
[48:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:55] | Each council member will speak in ascending order of rank. | 议会成员按职位由低到高逐一发言 |
[49:00] | I say yes. | 我赞成 |
[49:03] | Yes. | 赞成 |
[49:05] | – Yes. – Yes. | -赞成 -赞成 |
[49:07] | Yes. | 赞成 |
[49:08] | – Yes. – Yes. | -赞成 -赞成 |
[49:10] | Yes! | 赞成 |
[49:11] | – Yes. – Yes. | -赞成 -赞成 |
[49:13] | Yes. | 赞成 |
[49:15] | I say yes. | 我赞成 |
[49:17] | The motion is carried. | 议程通过 |
[49:21] | God save England! | 天佑英格兰 |
[49:24] | God save England! | 天佑英格兰 |