时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m leaving, Sandra. I’m going to America. | 我要走了 桑德拉 我要去美国 |
[00:06] | I really hope you have a very happy life. | 我真心希望你能过上幸福的生活 |
[00:11] | Come on, you know me | 拜托 我的为人 |
[00:13] | – better than that. – I thought I did, | – 你是清楚的 – 我之前也这么以为 |
[00:14] | and then you fucked my wife. | 后来你却给我戴了绿帽 |
[00:27] | Off we go, then. | 那我们走吧 |
[00:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[00:30] | I can’t go. | 我不能去 |
[00:31] | This is my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[00:33] | If that’s not worth fighting for, | 如果这都不值得为之奋斗 |
[00:35] | then what is worth fighting for? | 那还有什么值得为之奋斗呢 |
[00:37] | So, um, are the two of you back together? | 那么 你们俩又在一起了吗 |
[00:39] | – We were never together. – Oh, please. | – 我们从没在一起过 – 得了吧 |
[00:41] | You’re dying to fuck each other. | 你俩简直像是干柴烈火 |
[00:43] | No, you’re way off base. | 不 你大错特错了 |
[00:44] | You won’t need your condom. | 不需要戴避孕套了 |
[00:45] | Mm, why’s that? | 为什么 |
[00:47] | Because you didn’t use it last time and I’m already pregnant. | 因为你上次没用 我已经怀孕了 |
[00:50] | This is John Salt’s fancy woman. | 这是约翰·绍特的小情人 |
[00:54] | – Oh, my poor hero. – So we’ll see how | – 我可怜的英雄 – 我们来看看 |
[00:57] | her fella likes having a loved one torn from his bosom. | 当心爱的人被从怀里夺走时他会怎么做 |
[00:59] | We have an agent inside the Raven Union. | 我们在乌鸦联盟有个特工 |
[01:01] | They could kill the entire population of London | 他们能仅用一个 |
[01:03] | with a device | 打火机大小的装置 |
[01:04] | the size of a cigarette lighter. | 就杀死整个伦敦的人 |
[01:06] | Secret meetings with the prime minister | 与英伦同盟会首相的 |
[01:09] | of the English League. | 秘密会晤 |
[01:11] | I went to speak to him on your behalf. | 我代表你去和他谈过了 |
[01:13] | I thought you’d approve. | 我以为你会同意的 |
[01:15] | Do you speak for Harwood and the Union or for yourself? | 你是为哈伍德和联盟说话还是为你自己说话 |
[01:17] | I speak for the good of the English people. | 我为英国人民的利益说话 |
[01:19] | God help you if Stormcloud is ever deployed. | 如果风暴云被部署 上帝会帮助你的 |
[01:22] | God help all of us. | 上帝保佑我们 |
[01:26] | We’ve come to get you out. | 我们是来救你出来的 |
[01:27] | We’ve got a car and a driver down the road. | 司机正在路边的车里待命 |
[01:30] | How do you propose to do that? That’s the British Army outside. | 你打算怎么做 外面可是英国军队 |
[01:32] | The house is surrounded. | 房子被包围了 |
[01:33] | I ask you to surrender yourself. | 我命令你投降 |
[01:35] | I’ll surrender tomorrow, and only to Colonel Salt. | 我明天投降 只向绍特上校投降 |
[01:38] | We can have a-a splendid evening together. | 我们可以一起度过一个美好的夜晚 |
[01:40] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[01:41] | Soldiers of the Raven Union, | 乌鸦联盟的士兵们 |
[01:44] | I order you to lay down your arms. | 我命令你放下武器 |
[01:47] | – Onward! – No! | – 向前 – 不 |
[01:52] | Lord Harwood’s sad demise has given us pause. | 哈伍德勋爵的不幸离世让我们略有踟蹰 |
[01:55] | This war has gone on long enough. | 这场战争已经持续很久了 |
[01:57] | We could hold talks in the spirit of new beginnings. | 我们可以将这次和谈作为双方关系的新开始 |
[02:00] | We invited you here in good faith. | 我们诚心诚意地邀请你来这里 |
[02:02] | What remains of League forces, and both of you personally, | 同盟会的残余部队 还有你们两个人 |
[02:04] | must surrender unconditionally. | 必须无条件投降 |
[02:05] | If you fail to do so, we will deploy | 如果你不这样做 我们将在伦敦上空 |
[02:08] | a Stormcloud device over London. | 部署风暴云装置 |
[02:10] | The Raven Union Council won’t sanction… | 乌鸦联盟委员会不会批准 |
[02:12] | The Council will do what I say! | 我说什么委员会就要干什么 |
[02:13] | – Yes. – Yes. | – 同意 – 同意 |
[02:17] | I say yes. | 末将同意 |
[02:54] | Don’t you dare move. | 别动 |
[02:57] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[03:06] | Oh, it’s you, is it? | 是你呀 |
[03:10] | Hello, Alfred. | 你好 阿尔弗雷德 |
[03:12] | – Good morning, Mr. Pennyworth. – Jesus. | – 早上好 潘尼沃斯先生 – 上帝啊 |
[03:15] | – What happened to you? – Not as bad as it looks. | – 你怎么了 – 我没看上去那么糟 |
[03:17] | I know they’re up to no good, but they’re your friends, | 我知道他们来没什么好事 但他们是你的朋友 |
[03:20] | so I can’t very well extricate them. | 所以我不能赶走他们 |
[03:22] | If you lot upset him and his stitches come out, | 如果你惹他不高兴 让他的伤口开线了 |
[03:24] | I’ll have your guts for garters. | 我会用你们的肠子当绷带的 |
[03:28] | Who wants tea? | 谁想要茶 |
[03:32] | Lucius is the one who’s actually seen this at work. | 卢修斯在工作中亲眼见过这个 |
[03:34] | Yeah, and it’s not pretty. That stuff is violent. | 是的 很恐怖 那东西十分暴力 |
[03:37] | And we’ve got 48… | 我们有48 |
[03:40] | No whispering. | 不许窃窃私语 |
[03:41] | 48 hours. | 48小时 |
[03:43] | 48 hours? | 48小时 |
[03:45] | – Fuck. – From yesterday. | – 操 – 从昨天起 |
[03:46] | We have till 4:00 p.m. tomorrow. | 到明天下午4点结束 |
[03:48] | – Fuck. – Language. | – 操 – 注意言语 |
[03:50] | – You say “fuck.” -Not in company. | – 你也说操啊 – 没在公司说 |
[03:52] | Just so you don’t accuse me of hiding things from you, | 实话跟你们讲吧 |
[03:54] | this lot is saying that | 很多人都说 |
[03:56] | the Raven Union’s gonna drop that terror bomb | 除非同盟会明天下午投降 |
[03:58] | unless the League surrenders by tomorrow afternoon. | 乌鸦联盟会投下那颗恐怖的炸弹 |
[04:00] | You said they wouldn’t do that. | 你说过他们不会那么做的 |
[04:02] | You said the war was practically over. | 你说过战争已经结束了 |
[04:03] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[04:05] | We haven’t been beaten yet. We have a plan. | 我们还没被打败 我们有个计划 |
[04:06] | Oh, here it comes. | 又来了 |
[04:08] | Don’t you listen to them, Alfie. | 别听他们的 阿福 |
[04:10] | The entire stock of Stormcloud | 风暴云的全部库存 |
[04:12] | is in a laboratory at Raven HQ in a bottle this size. | 都装在乌鸦总部实验室里的一个这么大的瓶子里 |
[04:14] | In a fortress this size. | 在这么大的堡垒里 |
[04:16] | I’m still officially CIA station chief. | 我还是中情局的站长 |
[04:19] | An important ally of the Ravens. | 乌鸦联盟的重要盟友 |
[04:21] | I show up unannounced, bringing them back | 我可以不请而来 然后带回 |
[04:23] | – their missing scientist… – Then what? | – 他们失踪的科学家 – 然后呢 |
[04:25] | Then we steal Stormcloud from them. | 然后我们从他们那里偷走风暴云 |
[04:26] | – How? – I don’t know. | – 怎么做 – 我不知道 |
[04:28] | We’ll improvise, I guess. | 到时候见机行事 |
[04:29] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[04:32] | No chance. | 没机会的 |
[04:34] | It’s a suicide mission. | 这是去送死 |
[04:36] | Not if we have an expert in such things with us. | 如果我们身边有这样的专家就不会了 |
[04:38] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:41] | And who’s gonna bell the cat? | 谁去冒这个险呢 |
[04:45] | Oh, I know. | 我知道了 |
[04:47] | Alfie. | 阿福 |
[04:48] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Pennyworth. | 对不起 潘尼沃斯太太 |
[04:49] | It’s desperate times. | 已经是十万火急了 |
[04:51] | Do you think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[04:53] | I’d steal the wicked stuff myself if I could. | 如果可以的话 我宁可自己去偷那些邪恶的东西 |
[05:27] | Why is it my boy has to risk his neck? | 为什么要我的孩子冒险 |
[05:29] | He’s not well. | 他身体不好 |
[05:31] | A couple of aspirin | 几片阿司匹林 |
[05:33] | and some of your egg soldiers, I’ll be fine. | 就着你做的溏心蛋 我就好了 |
[05:35] | You’ll do it? | 你会去吗 |
[05:36] | Nothing good on the telly. | 闲着也是闲着 |
[05:38] | Thank you, Alfie. Thank you. | 谢谢你 阿福 非常感谢 |
[05:39] | Don’t you dare thank him. | 别谢他 |
[05:41] | He’s not doing anything for you. | 他不会为你做任何事 |
[05:43] | You can’t, son. | 你不能去 儿子 |
[05:45] | You said yourself, | 你自己说过 |
[05:46] | “It’s a suicide mission. No chance.” | 这是去送死 没有机会的 |
[05:48] | No, I meant no chance without me along. | 不 我是说我不去就没有机会 |
[05:51] | You stay where you are. | 你好好在这呆着 |
[05:52] | I’m not going anywhere yet. | 我哪也不去 |
[05:54] | Just need to stretch. | 只是要伸展一下 |
[05:55] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[05:57] | Match fit. | 感觉好多了 |
[06:01] | Tea. | 茶 |
[06:05] | Just the ticket. | 正合我意 |
[06:06] | Oh, you fucker. | 混蛋 |
[06:09] | All right? | 好吧 |
[06:12] | You wouldn’t happen to have | 你这里不会碰巧 |
[06:14] | any of that nice shortbread, Mrs. P., eh? | 有好吃的酥饼吧 潘太太 |
[06:16] | Oh, you had it all yesterday, you greedy sod! | 你昨天都吃完了 你这个贪婪的白痴 |
[06:20] | I had, what, two fingers, maybe? | 我也就 吃了两块吧 |
[06:23] | Why’s she’s so angry? | 她为什么这么生气 |
[06:25] | These lot have come up with another mad job for us. | 这些人又为我们想出了一个疯狂的工作 |
[06:32] | Oh, you bastards. | 你们这些混蛋 |
[06:35] | Fuck’s sake. | 他妈的 |
[06:43] | Hey, come here. | 来 |
[06:47] | It’s just another job, Mum. | 这只是另一份例行任务而已 妈妈 |
[06:49] | Do you think I’m bloody stupid? | 你是把我当傻子吗 |
[06:52] | You’re gonna leave me all alone in the world. | 你要把我一个人留在这个世界上吗 |
[06:54] | Nah. | 才不是 |
[06:56] | Come here. | 来 |
[07:00] | I’ll be back before you know I’m gone. | 我去去就来 你都不会意识到我走了 |
[07:04] | It’s cake, Mum. | 小任务 妈妈 |
[07:07] | Cake. | 小事一桩 |
[08:33] | What the fuck? It’s nearly midnight. | 什么毛病 都快午夜了 |
[08:35] | Sorry, Sid. Wrong window. | 抱歉 希德 看错窗户了 |
[08:37] | Yanks barred you, did they? | 你被美国佬拒签了 是吗 |
[08:39] | – Moral turpitude, I suppose. -Sandra! | – 是因为道德败坏吧 – 桑德拉 |
[08:46] | – Why don’t you fuck off? – Go away, Dad. | – 你为什么不滚开 – 别管了 爸爸 |
[08:49] | You’re onto better things, girl. | 你还有更重要的事要做 闺女 |
[08:51] | Don’t waste your time with that tosspot. | 别把时间浪费在这个疯子身上 |
[08:52] | Go away, Dad. | 别管了 爸爸 |
[08:54] | Give us a shout if you need me. | 如果你需要我 就叫我们一声 |
[09:03] | Hello, Sandra. | 你好 桑德拉 |
[09:04] | Not gone, then? | 你还没走 |
[09:08] | Changed me mind. | 我改变了主意 |
[09:13] | What’s happened to Mrs. Troy? | 特洛伊太太呢 |
[09:16] | Gone to America. | 去了美国 |
[09:19] | That’s very ironic, isn’t it? | 这很讽刺 不是吗 |
[09:21] | You still got the hump with me? | 你还在生我的气吗 |
[09:24] | Can’t believe you’re so unforgiving. | 真不敢相信你这么记仇 |
[09:26] | You’re mugging me off, aren’t you? | 你在故意气我对吧 |
[09:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:31] | I like to see you get angry. | 我就喜欢看你生气的样子 |
[09:33] | Puts a glow on you. | 那让你容光焕发 |
[09:35] | Why are you here, Alfie, if not to say sorry? | 你来这干嘛 阿福 不是来道歉的吗 |
[09:37] | Say sorry? | 道歉 |
[09:39] | I hadn’t thought of that one. | 我还没想过这个 |
[09:42] | I will if it’ll help. | 如果有帮助的话我会的 |
[09:44] | Help what? | 帮助什么 |
[09:48] | I’m off on a lairy job tomorrow. | 我明天要去做一份无聊的任务 |
[09:50] | Might not come back sort of business. | 那种去了可能回不来的任务 |
[09:54] | I’m scared, Sand. Don’t want to be alone. | 我很害怕 桑德 我不想独自一人 |
[09:58] | Oh, give over, Alfie. | 算了吧 阿福 |
[10:00] | How many times have you tried that line on me? | 你这样对我花言巧语过多少次了 |
[10:01] | It’s a good line. | 这些话没有错啊 |
[10:03] | And this time, it’s true. | 而且这一次 是真的 |
[10:08] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[10:10] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[10:13] | I’m sorry, Sandra. | 对不起 桑德拉 |
[10:17] | I am. | 真的 |
[10:21] | What would you be sorry for? | 你因为什么对不起 |
[10:25] | I’m sorry that I love you too much | 对不起 因为我太爱你了 |
[10:26] | to pretend I won’t let you down. | 所以我假装绝不会辜负你 |
[10:31] | Say that again– slowly. | 再说一遍 慢慢说 |
[10:35] | We could get married and have kids and all that, | 我本想跟你结婚生子的 |
[10:37] | and I know I’d be very happy. | 我知道那样我会很高兴 |
[10:41] | But one day, I’d up and leave you. | 但总有一天 我会起身离开你 |
[10:44] | I’d break your heart. | 会伤了你的心 |
[10:47] | Then I’d be ashamed for the rest of me life. | 然后我将悔恨终生 |
[10:51] | That’s what I’m sorry for. | 我是怕这样对不起你 |
[10:59] | You bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[11:08] | Tell him to fuck off home. | 叫他给我滚远点 |
[11:09] | Shut up, Dad. | 闭嘴 爸爸 |
[11:18] | You beauty. | 这才带劲儿 |
[11:22] | I’m very glad to have your company, gentlemen, but, um, | 很高兴有你们相伴 先生们 不过 |
[11:25] | is there nobody you want to see before your mission? | 在你们执行任务前 还有想见的人吗 |
[11:28] | No loved ones? | 爱人朋友之类的 |
[11:32] | Very far away. | 非常遥远 |
[11:35] | Very far. | 太远了 |
[11:38] | Me? No. | 我吗 没有 |
[11:41] | Most people I know are dead. | 大多数我认识的人都死了 |
[11:43] | Well, then. | 好吧 |
[11:48] | Here’s to new friends. | 这杯酒敬新朋友 |
[11:51] | -To new friends. -To new friends. | – 敬新朋友 – 敬新朋友 |
[12:10] | Go away. | 走开 |
[12:13] | Martha, will you marry me, please? | 玛莎 求你了 嫁给我吧 |
[12:18] | No. | 不 |
[12:22] | Why not? I asked nicely this time. | 为什么不嫁 我这次是好声好气地向你求婚的 |
[12:24] | You’re only asking because I’m pregnant. | 你是因为我怀孕了才求婚的 |
[12:26] | Not true. I’m asking you now because you’re pregnant. | 不对 我是因为你怀孕了才现在向你求婚的 |
[12:28] | I-I would be asking you anyhow. | 我不管怎么样都会向你求婚的 |
[12:30] | -Just at a later date, probably. -Why? | – 只是没想到这么早 – 为什么 |
[12:32] | Because I love you, damn it. Why else? | 因为我爱你啊 还能因为什么 |
[12:36] | Well… | 好吧 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 不错 |
[12:41] | Good answer. | 回答正确 |
[12:44] | I… | 我 |
[12:47] | -I guess I love you, too. -You guess? | – 我觉得我也爱你 – 你觉得吗 |
[12:50] | Well, I kind of thought that being in love might be | 我还以为爱上一个人会更 |
[12:51] | more, you know, fun. | 开心吧 |
[12:54] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 谁说不是呢 |
[12:55] | It’s kind of irritating, actually. | 但其实让人有点心烦 |
[12:57] | -Isn’t it? – Yeah. | – 不是吗 – 是 |
[12:58] | Yeah, it is. | 是的呢 |
[13:02] | Excellent. Well, um, job done. | 非常好 那么 任务完成了 |
[13:04] | Feelings thoroughly discussed. | 感觉也都梳理清楚了 |
[13:06] | Can we agree to get married now? | 咱们现在能去结婚了吧 |
[13:07] | No. It’s not that simple. | 不 没有那么简单 |
[13:09] | Let me make it simple. | 让我来解释得简单点 |
[13:11] | I have to go on a perilous mission, | 我得去执行一项危险的任务 |
[13:13] | and we’re having a baby together. | 我们要有一个孩子了 |
[13:15] | If I die, don’t you want to be able | 如果我死了 你是想向我们的宝宝 |
[13:17] | to say something nice about me to our kid? | 讲述他爸爸的美好往事呢 |
[13:20] | Or do you want to tell them that I asked you to marry me | 还是想告诉他 我曾经向你求婚 |
[13:22] | and you said “meh”? | 但被你拒了 |
[13:26] | You have a point. | 你说得有道理 |
[13:28] | It’s a morbid one, but it’s a point. | 虽然听着有点怪怪的 但是有道理 |
[13:30] | Is that a yes? It sounds like a yes. | 所以你同意了 听上去你是是同意了 |
[13:33] | It’s not a no, but it’s also not… | 反正不是拒绝 但也不能算是… |
[13:34] | It’s progress. Say no more. | 那就是有进展 别说了 |
[13:36] | No, I didn’t say w… | 不对 我没说是 |
[14:23] | Salt. | 这里是绍特 |
[14:27] | Put her through, then get off the line. | 把她接进来 然后你挂掉 |
[14:31] | Vikki, my dove. What a nice surprise. | 薇姬 我的宝贝 真是个惊喜啊 |
[14:36] | Mm, I wish I could be there, but I’m going to be | 我也想过去 但是我这周 |
[14:38] | very busy this week, what with one thing and another. | 会非常忙 事情一件接着一件 |
[14:43] | That would be an even nicer surprise. | 你还真让人惊喜不断啊 |
[14:45] | But really, I can’t get away. | 但是说实话 我真的走不开 |
[14:48] | Tell him you’re all wet thinking about him. | 告诉他你想他想得都湿了 |
[14:51] | -Sorry? -Fuck’s sake! | – 啥 – 赶紧着 |
[14:53] | Tell him you’re all wet thinking about him. | 告诉他你想他想得都湿了 |
[14:58] | I’m all wet… | 我想你 |
[15:01] | -thinking about you. – Ah. | 想得都湿了 |
[15:03] | I see. That’s… | 我懂了 |
[15:06] | That’s gratifying. | 这确实让人 |
[15:08] | Indeed. Well, um… | 很动心 |
[15:10] | you must come here to me. | 看来你需要过来跟我见面 |
[15:11] | Yes. Yes. | 好 好 |
[15:14] | -Thank you. Lovely. -I’ll send a car. | – 谢谢你 太好了 – 我派车去接你 |
[15:16] | I have a window in my schedule tomorrow. | 我日程表上显示 明天有点时间 |
[15:18] | Can’t wait to see you. | 我等不及要见你了 |
[15:23] | We’ll see who’s wet tomorrow, eh? | 明天就知道到底谁湿了 |
[15:26] | I’ll show him the window in his fucking schedule. | 老娘会把他的日程表排的满满当当的 |
[16:04] | You are going to get yourself killed, aren’t you? | 早晚有一天 你知道吗 |
[16:12] | Sooner or later. | 你会害死你自己的 |
[16:18] | Not if you kill me first with your animal lust. | 牡丹花下死 做鬼也风流 |
[16:46] | Please come back. | 请一定要回来 |
[17:03] | Course I will. | 我肯定会的 |
[17:12] | If I don’t, we had a good old bunk-up | 如果我回不来 至少在我离开前 |
[17:14] | before I left, didn’t we? | 我们还打过深情的一炮 不是吗 |
[17:25] | Why’d you have to call it a bunk-up? | 你为什么要称之为打炮 |
[17:31] | Why can’t you say we made love? | 就不能说我们做爱了吗 |
[17:39] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:43] | We did. | 我们做了 |
[17:47] | We made love. | 我们是做爱 |
[17:55] | * Across the evening sky * | 傍晚的夜空 |
[18:00] | * All the birds are leaving * | 飞鸟尽数归去 |
[18:09] | * But how can they know * | 我想问问鸟儿 |
[18:13] | * It’s time for them to go? * | 它们怎么知道回乡的归期 |
[18:21] | * Before the winter fire * | 冬日暖暖的炉火 |
[18:28] | * I will still be dreaming * | 伴我入酣然入梦 |
[18:39] | * I have no thought of time * | 时光悄悄流逝 |
[18:41] | 亲爱的玛莎 我不确定你会 | |
[18:50] | * For who knows * | 谁又知道 |
[18:53] | * Where the time goes? * | 它们都去哪儿了 |
[19:01] | * Who knows where the time goes* | 谁又知道 时光都去了哪里 |
[19:27] | * And I am not alone * | 我并不孤单 |
[19:32] | * While my love is near me * | 只要有爱人相伴 |
[19:40] | * I have no fear of time * | 无惧时光匆匆 |
[19:48] | * And who knows * | 谁又知道 |
[19:51] | * Where the time * | 时光都去哪儿了 |
[20:18] | When we get to America, I’ll have one of these. | 等我们到了美国 我也买辆这车 |
[20:20] | You should go for a Japanese vehicle. | 你应该买日本车 |
[20:22] | Much more reliable and efficient. | 抗造又省油 |
[20:25] | America, he says. | 又逼逼上美国了 |
[20:28] | We’ll be dead before the end of the day. | 我们还不知道能不能活过今晚 |
[20:30] | America, indeed. | 还尼玛美利坚呢 |
[20:33] | – Who dares wins, eh? -Get to fuck. | – 心有多大 舞台就有多大 – 拉到吧 |
[20:35] | -You get to fuck. -Guys. | – 你才拉到 – 好了 |
[20:52] | U.S. government business. | 我们是美国政府的 执行公务 |
[20:55] | Tell your bosses CIA Station Chief Thomas Wayne | 告诉你们的头儿 中情局站长托马斯·韦恩 |
[20:58] | is here with their missing scientist, Dr. Lucius Fox. | 携失踪科学家卢修斯·福克斯到此 |
[21:02] | And I don’t like to be kept waiting. | 还有 我不喜欢等人 |
[21:04] | Got that, soldier? | 听懂了吗 卫兵 |
[21:07] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[21:18] | Says he’s CIA. | 他说自己是中情局的 |
[21:22] | The CIA station chief. | 中情局的站长 |
[21:25] | And Lucius Fox. | 还有卢修斯·福克斯 |
[21:27] | -At the gate? -That’s what they say. | – 在门口吗 – 确实如他们所言 |
[21:31] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[21:33] | Send them up. | 让他们上来吧 |
[21:36] | I should be in Gotham City, | 我这会儿应该在哥谭市 |
[21:37] | scoffing a beefsteak, but no. | 狼吞虎咽地吃牛排 可是呢 |
[21:41] | Fuck’s sake. How many times do I have to say sorry? | 真他妈服了 我要向你道多少次歉才够 |
[21:48] | Bingo. | 放行了 |
[21:52] | Right into the dragon’s mouth. | 车入虎口 |
[22:08] | For honor and for England, | 为了荣誉和英格兰 |
[22:10] | the future is in your hands. | 未来在你们的手中 |
[22:13] | Final victory is on the horizon. | 胜利终将到来 |
[22:15] | The battle is almost won. | 战斗到了取胜的关键时刻 |
[23:05] | You are entering a restricted area. | 你正在进入禁区 |
[23:07] | No unauthorized personnel beyond this point. | 未经授权 不得越过此处 |
[23:14] | – What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[23:22] | Excuse me. Um… | 抱歉 |
[23:23] | Dr. Fox, you’re back. | 福克斯博士 你回来了 |
[23:25] | Evidently. | 显然如此 |
[23:27] | Don’t fucking move. | 谁也别动 |
[23:31] | -How you all doing? -Good. Um… | – 你们都还好吧 – 还好 嗯 |
[23:35] | I’m sorry, but you had to know this stuff is wrong. | 对不起 但你们必须明白 这是错误的 |
[23:39] | -What are you doing? -We’re scientists, not killers. | – 你在做什么 – 我们是科学家 不是杀人犯 |
[23:42] | Science is supposed to be a noble calling. | 科学家应该是一项崇高的职业 |
[23:44] | Lucius, we need to keep this moving. | 卢修斯 闲话少说 继续行动 |
[23:46] | Right. | 好 |
[24:06] | Miss Dixon. | 迪克森小姐 |
[24:09] | I’ll go and greet them. | 我去跟他们打个招呼 |
[24:11] | Come on. | 快呀 |
[24:47] | If this breaks, | 这东西一旦打碎 |
[24:50] | everyone in a five-mile radius dies. | 方圆8公里之内的人都会死 |
[24:52] | Nice. | 很好 |
[24:54] | You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. | 你们应该为自己的行为感到羞愧 |
[25:02] | Is that all there is? | 都在这里了吗 |
[25:03] | -Yes. -No extra batch? | – 对 – 没有其余的了 |
[25:04] | No. | 没了 |
[25:06] | – You sure? -Yes, sir. | – 你确定吗 – 确定 先生 |
[25:08] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[25:10] | They could only cook up enough for one bomb. | 他们只能制造出来一枚炸弹 |
[25:12] | Let’s be off, then, eh? Come on. | 那我们走吧 来吧 |
[25:17] | Just for the record, my actions today were in no way | 我得郑重声明啊 我今天的行为 |
[25:19] | sanctioned by the U.S. government. | 绝非美国政府批准 |
[25:21] | They are entirely my own responsibility. | 完全出于自发 后果自负 |
[25:23] | You done? Want to sign a receipt or something? | 说完了吗 要不要签个收据啥的 |
[25:25] | Come on. | 快走吧 |
[25:57] | Come on. | 快 |
[27:23] | Drop your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[27:25] | -Hands up. -Fuck. | – 举起手来 – 我靠 |
[27:26] | -Fuck. – | 操 |
[27:28] | Stay where you are. | 不许动 |
[27:29] | -Put the guns down. -Easy, now. | – 放下武器 – 别慌 |
[27:32] | Steady on, boys. | 大家稳住 |
[27:34] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[27:37] | Now, you see this? | 你看见这个了吗 |
[27:39] | This is Stormcloud in here. | 我手里拿着的是风暴云 |
[27:42] | So drop your guns | 你们最好放下武器 |
[27:44] | and get out of our way, or I’ll drop this… | 给我们让路 否则我一引爆 |
[27:47] | and everyone in here will die. | 这里所有人都活不了 |
[27:51] | Drop your guns! | 放下武器 |
[27:55] | Can’t do that. | 做不到 |
[27:57] | Course you can. | 当然能做到 |
[27:58] | Keep your guns up, lads. | 把枪举好 伙计们 |
[28:01] | Gentlemen, Mr. Pennyworth. | 各位 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[28:03] | Pleased to meet you again. | 很高兴又见面了 |
[28:05] | Oh, fudge. | 糟了 我去 |
[28:07] | I’m afraid we can’t let you leave. | 恐怕我们不能放你们走 |
[28:11] | You heard me. | 我刚说过了 |
[28:12] | I’ll drop this. | 我把这个交出来 |
[28:14] | You’re the man in control here. | 你是管事的 |
[28:17] | That will be your choice. | 你说了算 |
[28:19] | Uh, do please bear in mind | 但请记住 |
[28:21] | the many thousands of good people who live nearby. | 这周围住了成千上万的老百姓 |
[28:25] | You’ll be the most successful mass murderer | 你将成为英国历史上最大的 |
[28:27] | in English history. | 杀人犯 |
[28:28] | Fuck. | 操 |
[28:30] | I fucking told you. | 我早告诉过你 |
[28:32] | Not now. | 别说了 |
[28:44] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | – 谢了 – 没事 |
[28:47] | Give them a good drubbing, then take them to the basement. | 先打一顿 然后抓去地下室 |
[28:58] | Will you please sit still? | 你能安静地坐会儿吗 |
[29:01] | Have a drink with me. | 来一起喝点 |
[29:03] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[29:10] | You need to relax. | 你要放松一下 |
[29:15] | You’re testing me, right? | 你在测试我 是吗 |
[29:16] | Sorry, I don’t follow you. | 抱歉 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:20] | You want to know if I’m pregnant. | 你想知道我到底有没有怀孕 |
[29:21] | Do I? | 我想吗 |
[29:24] | The answer is yes. | 我怀孕了 |
[29:26] | -Are you? -Mm-hmm. | – 你怀孕了吗 – 是的 |
[29:27] | That’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[29:30] | My dear woman, congratulations. | 亲爱的 恭喜你啦 |
[29:32] | Well, that’s very liberal of you. | 你还真是慷慨大方 |
[29:34] | I think most people would try to hide dismay. | 别人听了只会故作镇定 掩盖自己的惊慌 |
[29:36] | At a child out of wedlock? | 就因为未婚怀孕吗 |
[29:38] | Well, now of all times, we must celebrate new life. | 无论如何 我们应该庆祝新生命的诞生 |
[29:42] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[29:52] | We’re nobbled, Mr. Aziz. | 我们被捕了 阿齐兹先生 |
[29:54] | All four of us are okay, as of now. | 目前为止 我们四个还活着 |
[29:58] | This dosser Salt wants a word. | 这个人渣绍特说他想谈谈 |
[30:02] | -Hello. – Hello, old chap. | – 你好 – 你好呀 老绅士 |
[30:08] | Dear me, what childish antics. | 哎呀 这称呼有点滑稽 |
[30:10] | But no harm done. | 但是我没有恶意 |
[30:12] | my offer still stands | 我开的条件你还可以考虑下 |
[30:16] | I won’t press you for an answer now, | 我不要求你马上给我答复 |
[30:18] | but I expect to hear from you before the 4:00 deadline, | 但是我希望你四点之前给我个回答 |
[30:21] | as agreed. | 跟之前说好的一样 |
[30:31] | What did you call me? | 你刚才叫我什么来着 |
[30:36] | Dosser. | 人渣 |
[30:38] | That’s just the sort of filthy vulgarity | 这种粗话我们以后 |
[30:40] | we shall stamp out in the very near future. | 要尽量消灭 |
[30:44] | -For God’s sake, stop that! -He has rights. | – 看在老天的份上 别打了 – 他有表达的权利 |
[30:46] | And I’m violating them! | 那我偏不给他权利表达 |
[30:48] | What are you gonna do about that? | 你能拿我怎样 |
[30:50] | We’re American citizens. | 我们可是美国公民 |
[30:52] | There’ll be consequences for this. | 是受法律保护的 |
[30:53] | You’re renegades, desperadoes. | 你们就是一群叛徒 暴徒 |
[30:56] | Shouldn’t think they’ll make too much of a fuss | 就算你们消失了 |
[30:58] | if you disappear, do you? | 也不会有人在乎 是吧 |
[31:00] | This is what you’re fighting for, is it? | 这就是你们的目的是吧 |
[31:01] | Sadism and barbarity? | 虐待别人 横征暴虐 |
[31:06] | Cruelty and strength, I’d call it. | 我们这叫铁蹄和强权 |
[31:08] | But yes… | 不过你说的对 |
[31:10] | that’s what we’re fighting for. | 这就是我们的目的 |
[31:14] | Do you know why, gentlemen? | 知道为什么吗 先生们 |
[31:17] | Because it works. | 因为只有我们这招管用 |
[31:23] | Where are you… where are you taking him? | 你要把他带到哪去 |
[31:29] | Did he say anything about Thomas? | 那个人有没有说托马斯怎么样了 |
[31:30] | Just what I said he said. | 就像我刚说的 他说 |
[31:32] | All four of them are okay. | 他们四个还活着 |
[31:37] | What now? | 现在咋办 |
[31:42] | – We’ll start burning records. – Mm-hmm. | – 我们得赶紧把档案烧了 – 好的 |
[31:45] | We’ll try to get the queen out of the country. | 把女王送到国外 |
[31:52] | And then I think, um, | 然后 |
[31:55] | a lamb curry and an ice-cold Chablis. | 吃点咖喱羊肉 喝点冰镇夏布利 |
[31:59] | A nice nap. | 再睡个好觉 |
[32:01] | Then, um, surrender. | 然后 就投降 |
[32:06] | Couldn’t you try the Americans again? | 你就不能再联系一下美国人吗 |
[32:08] | I already have, twice. | 我试过了 两次 |
[32:10] | They were extremely nice about it, but, um, they want us gone. | 他们态度倒是很好 就是 他们希望我们消失 |
[32:28] | When we first met, I took you for the mercenary type. | 刚认识你的时候 我还以为你唯利是图 |
[32:31] | But here you are, | 但现在来看 |
[32:34] | throwing your life away for a hopeless cause. | 你居然在为这种没救的事业卖命 |
[32:38] | You’re a man of honor. | 你是个体面人 |
[32:42] | This country needs men like you alive and hard at work. | 这个国家需要你们这种人 有干劲 又勤奋 |
[32:45] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[32:48] | Save your breath. | 省省吧 |
[32:49] | The answer’s no. | 我不会答应的 |
[32:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:54] | A man of honor. | 你是正人君子 |
[32:57] | Just misguided. | 不过误入歧途了 |
[32:58] | I’d like to put you right. | 我想把你引回正道 |
[33:24] | Dad? | 爸 |
[33:26] | Hello, son. | 你好 我的儿 |
[33:35] | This is another bloody dream. | 我又他妈在做梦吧 |
[33:39] | Do you think so? | 你觉得你在做梦哈 |
[33:44] | I’m real, you idiot. | 这是真的 你个笨蛋 |
[33:46] | This isn’t a dream. | 这不是梦 |
[33:55] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[34:04] | Modern science, son. | 这叫现代科技 儿子 |
[34:08] | Anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[34:13] | I’m very pleased to see you, Dad. | 见到您真高兴 爸 |
[34:19] | But Mum goes to your grave every Sunday. | 老妈每周都会去你墓前 |
[34:24] | Don’t see why. | 也不知道图个什么 |
[34:28] | She knows there’s nobody in it. | 她明知我没埋在里面 |
[34:41] | She thought you were ashes. | 你以为你化为灰烬了 |
[34:46] | She’s been grieving ever since. | 她一直很难过 |
[34:49] | Broken, she was. | 几乎万念俱灭 |
[34:53] | Close to topping herself. | 差点自尽了 |
[34:55] | And all the while, you were | 结果你 |
[34:57] | rolling round up here, happy as a tea trolley. | 一直在这鬼混 快活得很 |
[35:01] | I miss her terribly. | 我很想她 |
[35:06] | But… | 但是 |
[35:08] | I didn’t want her to see me like this. | 我不希望她看到我这样 |
[35:12] | Like what? | 哪样 |
[35:15] | Alive? | 活着这样吗 |
[35:19] | Would you want your wife to see you like this? | 你愿意让你老婆看到你像我这样吗 |
[35:26] | No. | 不愿意 |
[35:31] | I’d hope she’d want to see me, though. | 不过我希望她还愿意见我 |
[35:36] | Like Mum would want to see you, despite all you’ve done. | 就像妈妈还想见到你一样 也不管你都做了些什么 |
[35:40] | Would she, do you think? | 她真的愿意吗 你觉得 |
[35:44] | Would she forgive me? | 她会原谅我吗 |
[35:46] | I doubt it. | 我持怀疑态度 |
[35:49] | Oh, she would. | 她会的 |
[35:52] | Too bloody kind. | 她太善良了 |
[35:57] | You know they’re gonna drop a terror bomb on her? | 你知道他们会向她所在之地扔下毒气弹吗 |
[36:00] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[36:03] | If I’m willing to see other men’s loved ones | 要是我想要目睹其他人的爱人 |
[36:06] | die for the struggle… | 痛苦而死 |
[36:13] | …I have to be willing to see my own loved ones die, too. | 我就得先看着自己的爱人痛苦而死 |
[36:16] | It’s only right. | 只能这样 |
[36:19] | You always were an arrogant, narrow-minded old fool. | 你总是这般狂妄 狭隘 愚蠢 |
[36:23] | Now you’ve gone fucking mad. | 现在还疯了 |
[36:25] | Not mad, son. | 我没疯 儿子 |
[36:29] | Determined. | 我只是变坚定了 |
[36:33] | Join me, Alfie. | 加入我吧 阿福 |
[36:36] | The war’s near won. | 马上就要胜利了 |
[36:38] | A bright dawn is coming for this country. | 国家的黎明马上要到来了 |
[36:40] | Fuck this fucking country! | 去他妈的国家 |
[36:43] | How can you be so selfish?! | 你怎么能这么自私 |
[36:45] | Great change requires great sacrifice. | 要改革必然要牺牲 |
[36:50] | – Join me, son. – Join you? | – 加入我吧 儿子 – 加入你 |
[36:55] | If my hands were untied, I’d strangle you | 又不是我手捆着 我肯定勒死你 |
[36:57] | and pretend this was all a fucking dream. | 然后假装一切都只是梦境 |
[37:01] | Please, think about this a while. | 答应我 好好想想 |
[37:06] | Bollocks. | 扯淡 |
[37:10] | It’s you that should do the thinking. | 你才该好好想想 |
[37:12] | Think about what you’ve done to Mum! | 想想你对妈妈都做了什么 |
[37:14] | Think about her! | 想想妈妈 |
[37:30] | Your dad? | 你爸还活着吗 |
[37:32] | As alive as you are. | 活得好好的 |
[37:34] | Wanted me to join him and the Ravens. | 还想让我加入他们乌鸦联盟 |
[37:36] | Told him to sling his hook, of course. | 我当然让他别做梦了 |
[37:37] | That’s mental. | 真是疯狂 |
[37:41] | Your head must be fucking fucked, eh? | 你肯定三观俱毁了 |
[37:43] | Bit of a shocker, yeah. | 确实有点 |
[37:47] | I wonder why he met with you. | 他为什么会见你呢 |
[37:52] | Told you– wanted me to join up. | 我跟你说过了 他想让我加入他 |
[37:55] | Surely, your father knows his own son. | 你爸肯定了解你 |
[37:58] | He knows you’d refuse. | 他知道你会拒绝 |
[38:00] | Yeah. He knows. | 是的 他知道 |
[38:03] | So why meet with you? | 那他为什么还要见你 |
[38:07] | To be precise, why did Salt let him meet with you? | 准确地说 为什么绍特让他来见你 |
[38:12] | Salt doesn’t do things for sentimental reasons. | 索特可不是个感性的人 |
[38:15] | He has some plan in mind. | 他肯定在打小算盘 |
[38:17] | What’s he need a plan for? | 他还需要计划什么呢 |
[38:19] | We’re fucked already. | 我们已经完蛋了啊 |
[38:21] | You’re a fucking broken record, you are. | 你就是个复读机 |
[38:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:29] | I tried my best. | 我尽力了 |
[38:32] | Well, it was a long shot anyway. | 没事 本来也没抱太大希望 |
[38:34] | Worth a try. | 就是试试 |
[38:37] | Plan B, then. | 那就用B计划吧 |
[38:44] | Anything bad happens, | 要是有什么不对 |
[38:46] | and you’re dead. | 你就死定了 |
[38:48] | So best be good, eh? | 所以你最好听话点 是吧 |
[38:58] | Hello, Miss DuFrench. | 您好 德法兰西小姐 |
[39:07] | Miss DuFrench. | 德法兰西小姐 |
[39:08] | How nice to see you again. | 很高兴能再见到您 |
[39:11] | They’re a special request… | 他们这次来 |
[39:16] | …from the high chancellor. | 是首相特别要求的 |
[39:20] | Are they on a movement order? | 他们有行动指令吗 |
[39:21] | I’m not meant to issue passes | 没有行动指令 |
[39:24] | without a written movement order. | 我可不能给你们发通行证 |
[39:26] | The kind of movement he’s ordered, | 首相的特别指令 |
[39:27] | you’d not want in writing, love. | 是不会写下来的 亲爱的 |
[39:42] | – Hello. – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[39:44] | – This the, uh, women’s wing, is it? -It is. | – 这边是女监狱对吗 – 是的 |
[39:46] | – Which one’s Gaunt? – Who are you? | – 冈特在哪儿 – 你是谁 |
[39:49] | I’m Peg. That’s my sister Bet. | 我是佩格 这是我姐妹贝特 |
[39:51] | That’s our friend Vikki. We have got passes. | 这是我朋友薇姬 我们有通行证 |
[40:04] | Get a hold of yourself, woman. | 控制住你自己 臭女人 |
[40:07] | Cell seven. | 七号房 |
[40:10] | Come on. | 走 |
[40:15] | In Xanadu did Kubla Khan | 忽必烈大汗曾在京都宣 |
[40:17] | A stately pleasure-dome decree: | 建造一座宏伟的宫殿 |
[40:19] | Where Alph, the sacred river, ran | 在那里这条圣河 |
[40:22] | Through caverns measureless to man | 穿过深不见底的溶洞 |
[40:24] | In Xanadu did Kubla… | 忽必烈在世外桃源 |
[40:27] | Bloody hell. | 我的老天 |
[40:29] | State of you. | 你怎么成了这个鬼样子 |
[40:33] | Don’t worry, love. We’re here to help. | 别担心 亲爱的 我们是来帮你的 |
[40:37] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[40:39] | Well, His Lordship said to send you his deepest love, | 勋爵大人向你致以最深刻的爱意 |
[40:41] | and he’s very sorry for wronging you so cruelly. | 他为残忍地伤害你感到非常懊悔 |
[40:44] | “Fondest love,” not “deepest love.” | 最真切的爱意 而不是最深刻的爱意 |
[40:46] | Whatever. Fondest love, then. | 行吧 你说了算 真切的爱意 |
[40:49] | Memory like an elephant, that one. | 这个小妞的记性比大象还好 |
[40:51] | Anyway, come on, love. | 行了 走吧 亲 |
[40:53] | -Where are we going? -Don’t worry, duck. | – 我们要去哪里 – 不用担心 |
[40:56] | We’re getting you out of here. | 我们会带你离开这里 |
[40:57] | Now, put this on. | 现在呢 把这个带上 |
[41:02] | And keep your head down. | 低调一点 |
[41:06] | Oh, that’s Vikki. | 对了 这位是薇姬 |
[41:08] | She’s our hostage. | 她被我们劫持了 |
[41:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:11] | Hello, Vikki. | 你好 薇姬 |
[41:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:22] | Bet, this way. | 贝特 这边 |
[41:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:36] | In here. | 来这边 |
[41:45] | Bet? | 贝特 |
[41:46] | Shh! | 小声一点 |
[41:58] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[42:01] | You’re Esme’s bloke. | 你是埃斯米的男人 |
[42:04] | -What’s his name? – Alfie. | – 他叫啥来着 – 阿福 |
[42:06] | Alfie. That’s right. | 没错 是阿福 |
[42:09] | And the whole gang. | 一伙人齐齐整整 |
[42:11] | Jock. | 苏格兰大兵 |
[42:13] | Fit Yank. | 山姆大叔 |
[42:16] | Hello. I don’t know you. | 咦 我好像不认识你 |
[42:18] | Um, hi. | 呃 你好 |
[42:20] | How you all keeping? All right? | 你还好吗 还不错吧 |
[42:22] | Yeah, mustn’t grumble. | 还行 没啥可抱怨的 |
[42:24] | Peg, you remember Esme’s young man and his friends. | 佩格 你也记得埃斯米的男人和他的朋友吧 |
[42:26] | I do? | 我记得 |
[42:28] | Not good enough for her, mind, but… | 虽然配不上她吧 不过 |
[42:31] | -nice enough chap. -Dr. Gaunt. | – 也差不到哪里去 – 冈特医生 |
[42:33] | -Long time. -Indeed. | – 好久不见 – 确实 |
[42:36] | Hey, Doc. You did some gallus needlework, by the way. | 对了 医生 你上次针线活做得真不错 |
[42:37] | Held up nicely. | 伤口愈合得很好 |
[42:39] | -Thank you. -Oh, very kind. | – 太感谢了 – 不客气 |
[42:40] | Well, this is all wonderful. | 大家都寒暄完了吧 |
[42:41] | Can we get some help here? | 能帮我们出去吗 |
[42:43] | There’s a key right there on that hook. | 钥匙就挂在那边钩子上 |
[42:45] | Oh, right. Will do. | 好的 这就来 |
[42:59] | “Thank you” would be nice. | 说句谢谢总可以吧 |
[43:01] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[43:03] | They’ve gone. Let’s go. | 他们走了 咱们撤 |
[43:06] | -Nice to see you again, Alfie. -You, too. | – 再次见到你很开心 阿福 – 彼此彼此 |
[43:09] | -Don’t tell anyone you saw us. -Hey, wait a minute. | – 别告诉别人你看见我们了 – 对了 等一下 |
[43:11] | You’ve got weapons. You could help us. | 你们有枪 你们可以帮我们 |
[43:13] | Already did, didn’t we? | 我们这不是帮了吗 |
[43:15] | Well, can we at least have one of your guns? | 那能至少分我们一把枪吗 |
[43:16] | Uh, not on your nelly. We’ll need these. | 不是不给 可我们也需要枪啊 |
[43:18] | Ladies, we are trying to stop a terrible war crime. | 女士们 我们正试图阻止一场可怕的大战 |
[43:20] | Good lads. | 真是好样的 |
[43:22] | -Best of luck. – Hang on. | – 祝你们好运 – 等等 |
[43:24] | -A-Are you talking about Stormcloud? -Yeah. | – 你们是指风暴云吗 – 对 |
[43:26] | -Yeah, ladies, perhaps we… -Never mind what they’re doing. | – 姑娘们 也许我们 – 不管他们要干做什么 |
[43:28] | We’re busy. | 我们很忙 |
[43:29] | Bet. | 贝特 |
[43:32] | What would Esme say if she was here? | 如果埃斯米还在 她会说什么 |
[43:37] | So, how you been keeping, anyway? | 你过得怎么样 |
[43:40] | Oh, on top of the world, me. | 我好的不得了 |
[43:45] | I was that bereft when Esme died, but… | 埃斯米死的时候 我曾经悲痛欲绝 |
[43:50] | I found true love again. | 但是 我又找到了真爱 |
[43:52] | Nice. | 挺好的 |
[43:54] | Wish I could say the same thing. | 要是我也能说一样的话就好了 |
[43:55] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[43:57] | You’ve got height. | 你个子又高 |
[43:59] | Good head of hair. | 长得又帅 |
[44:10] | Now you’ve got a gun. | 现在又配上枪了 |
[44:12] | -Thanks. – | 谢谢 |
[44:14] | No bother. | 不用谢 |
[44:16] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[44:18] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[44:21] | Come here. Give us a hug. | 过来 咱们抱一个 |
[44:38] | Nice lad, that Alfie. | 那个阿福 人还不错 |
[44:40] | For a squaddie. | 在下等人里算好的 |
[44:45] | Hello, ladies. | 你们好 女士们 |
[44:46] | Oh, thank goodness you found us. | 谢天谢地 你终于找到我们了 |
[44:49] | -We’re ever so lost. -Yeah, it looks like. | – 我们迷路了 – 我看也是 |
[44:50] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[44:52] | Visitors. We have passes. | 我们是访客 有通行证 |
[44:55] | Not for this section, you don’t. | 这个区域 有通行证也不行 |
[44:57] | Nobody does. | 谁也不能进 |
[44:59] | – Mm-hmm. -I’m sorry, Miss DuFrench. | – 是吗 – 抱歉 德法兰西小姐 |
[45:00] | I didn’t see you there. | 我没有看到您 |
[45:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[45:03] | Uh, looking for the penthouse, I expect. | 我想你是在找顶层公寓吧 |
[45:04] | -Yes. Penthouse. -Yes. | – 对 顶层公寓 – 是的 |
[45:06] | Could you show us? | 可以带我们去吗 |
[45:07] | Oh. Right this way, ladies. | 这边请 女士们 |
[45:32] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[45:34] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 真该死 |
[45:39] | Such power. | 如此强大 |
[45:41] | Such beauty. | 如此美丽 |
[45:49] | We live in an age of miracles, Mr. Pennyworth. | 我们生活在一个充满奇迹的时代 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[45:53] | I dare say, sir. | 可以这么说 长官 |
[45:55] | Powerful, useful miracles. | 强有力的奇迹 |
[46:01] | And there’s more to come. | 我们不会止步于此 |
[46:05] | Science will grant us amazing powers. | 科学将赋予我们惊人的力量 |
[46:09] | Powers we cannot even imagine. | 无法想象的力量 |
[46:14] | A bright future awaits us, Mr. Pennyworth. | 我们的前路一片光明 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[46:17] | Indeed. | 同意 |
[46:21] | Are you ready to do what needs to be done? | 那件该做的事 你做好准备了吗 |
[46:24] | I must be sure. | 我要听到你的保证 |
[46:31] | I don’t like deception, sir, | 我不想说谎 先生 |
[46:34] | but what needs doing… | 但该做的事 |
[46:37] | …must be done. | 就一定要完成 |
[46:42] | You’re a good man and a fine patriot. | 你是个好人 一位合格的爱国主义者 |
[46:45] | Miss Dixon, have the League prisoners | 迪克森小姐 把同盟会的犯人 |
[46:47] | brought up here immediately. | 马上带过来 |
[47:01] | Th-Thank you, Riley. | 谢谢你 莱利 |
[47:03] | Uh, we’ll tell his nibs you were most helpful. | 我们会告诉首相大人你帮了大忙 |
[47:05] | You’re very welcome. | 很荣幸为你们效劳 |
[47:12] | Well done, pet. | 你很听话 表现不错 |
[47:14] | You live another day. | 再留你多活一天 |
[47:22] | Commendable. | 勇气可嘉 |
[47:24] | You chaps keep trying. | 你们没放弃 |
[47:27] | I’ll take a man with grit over a smart-ass every time. | 我喜欢坚韧不拔的男人 而不是耍小聪明的那种 |
[47:30] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Pennyworth? | 我说得对吧 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[47:31] | It is, sir. | 对 长官 |
[47:32] | Uh, how you doing, Mr. P.? | 你还好吗 潘先生 |
[47:35] | -Keeping well, eh? -Well enough. | – 身体还好吗 – 还行吧 |
[47:36] | For fuck’s sake, Dad, can’t you see this man’s a twat? | 真是见鬼 老爸 你看不出这人是个人渣吗 |
[47:39] | Show some respect! | 放尊重些 |
[47:42] | We’re not in one of your squaddie pubs. | 这里不是你那种下三滥的酒吧 |
[47:45] | He’s a twat, and this whole Raven Union bollocks is a joke. | 他是个人渣 整个乌鸦联盟就是个彻头彻尾的笑话 |
[47:49] | Fuck do you want? | 你他妈要干吗 |
[47:51] | – -Fuck off. | 滚 |
[47:56] | Now, gentlemen… | 好了 先生们 |
[48:00] | …there’s a bright side to your situation. | 目前的情况呢 对你们来说有一丝转机 |
[48:03] | You all have something to offer. | 因为你们都对我有用 |
[48:05] | Dr. Fox… | 福克斯博士 |
[48:09] | …you might choose to go back to work in the lab for us. | 你可以选择回到实验室为我们工作 |
[48:13] | There’d be restrictions on your freedom, of course, | 当然了 人身自由会受一些限制 |
[48:16] | but you’d be comfortable. | 但不会让你太难受 |
[48:18] | And if I don’t choose to go back? | 如果我不回去呢 |
[48:20] | The world will move on without you. | 没有你世界照样转 |
[48:24] | Mr. Wayne… | 韦恩先生 |
[48:26] | you could be an excellent bargaining chip. | 你是一注绝佳的谈判筹码 |
[48:28] | You might make a recorded statement, | 你可以录制一个声明 |
[48:32] | detailing your work as an American spy. | 详细介绍一下你作为美国间谍的工作 |
[48:35] | My answer is no. | 我不会的 |
[48:38] | As you like. | 随便你 |
[48:43] | Mr. MacDougal, I think I know your answer. | 麦克道格先生 你的答案我知道 |
[48:47] | You’ve not told me what I’d be useful for yet. | 你还没告诉我 我对你有什么用呢 |
[48:49] | Mm. Soldiering, naturally. | 自然是加入军队 |
[48:51] | Ah, no, no, thanks. | 不了不了 谢谢你 |
[48:54] | If it was pissing on your mother, | 如果是在你妈身上撒尿 |
[48:56] | I’d be up for that. | 我还能考虑一下 |
[49:03] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[49:04] | -Sir. -Hmm? | 长官 |
[49:08] | May I have a few words in private with my son? | 我可以私下跟我儿子说句话吗 |
[49:11] | Perhaps I can yet persuade him to see sense. | 也许我能对他晓之以情 动之以理 |
[49:14] | -Don’t bother. -Please. | – 省省吧 – 求您了 |
[49:18] | Of course, my friend. | 当然可以 我的朋友 |
[49:20] | As long as you like. | 聊多久都可以 |
[49:23] | I’m rather peckish. | 我脾气有点急 |
[49:26] | I shall have a snack while you make one last push, eh? | 你再做最后努力吧 我去吃点零食 |
[49:34] | Gentlemen. | 走吧 |
[49:38] | Back off! | 退下 |
[49:45] | Don’t waste your fucking batteries. | 不用浪费你的电池了 |
[49:46] | Son. | 儿子 |
[49:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[49:55] | Do you really think your mother would forgive me | 你真的觉得 只要你妈能见了我 |
[49:58] | if she saw me again? | 她就能原谅我吗 |
[50:01] | Who gives a toss? | 谁在乎呢 |
[50:02] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[50:06] | I want to see her again before I die. | 我想在死之前再见她一面 |
[50:11] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[50:15] | I love you, son. | 我也爱你 儿子 |
[50:19] | Hard cheese for you, then. | 可惜的是 |
[50:21] | We’ll both be dead by tonight. | 我们都活不过今晚了 |
[50:28] | Come closer. | 靠近点 |
[50:37] | There’s a gun in my left pocket. | 我左边口袋里有把枪 |
[50:42] | Don’t just stare at me, boy. | 别光傻看着我 |
[50:55] | If you’ve got a volume knob, | 如果你能调音量的话 |
[50:57] | turn it down. | 把音量调小 |
[51:07] | Well, I suppose this is goodbye, Prime Minister. | 我想我们该说再见了 首相大人 |
[51:10] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 是的 女王陛下 |
[51:19] | You know… | 你知道 |
[51:23] | …if things were different… | 如果我们不是这般处境 |
[51:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:48] | I’ll call you when I get to Paris. | 我到巴黎后跟你打电话 |
[52:28] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰了 大人 |
[52:30] | Line two. | 2号线 |
[52:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[52:37] | Hello, Mr. Aziz. | 你好 阿齐兹先生 |
[52:41] | You’re never gonna guess what. | 你绝对猜不到是什么事 |