时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Alfie, you fucked my wife. | 阿福 你给我戴绿帽 |
[00:07] | -I raised you better than that. -You didn’t raise me. | – 我可没这么教过你啊 – 你又不是我爸 |
[00:09] | Yes, of-of course. I-I’m not your father, but… | 是 没错 我不是你爸 但 |
[00:12] | but I’d wager you a pretty penny that he’d be | 但我敢跟你打赌 即便是你爸 |
[00:14] | as ashamed of you as I am. Run. | 他也会以你为耻的 快跑 |
[00:17] | Or I’m gonna put a bullet through your head right now. | 要不我就一枪崩了你 |
[00:20] | Fuck’s sake. | 真是服了 |
[00:23] | All right, Gully. | 好吧 格利 |
[00:24] | -It wasn’t Melanie’s fault. -Oh. | 不是梅兰妮的错 |
[00:27] | A gentleman to the end, eh? | 死到临头还当绅士哈 |
[00:30] | I thought you were a bloody hero. | 我还以为你是个英雄 |
[00:31] | Turns out you’re just bloody mad. | 结果发现你就是个疯子 |
[00:37] | -Aren’t you gonna kill me? -Nah. | – 你不杀我吗 – 不 |
[00:40] | We have sex a few times and I get knocked up. | 我们做过几次爱 然后我怀孕了 |
[00:43] | It’s a good surprise. Can we agree to get married now? | 是好事呀 我们现在可以结婚吗 |
[00:46] | -No, it’s not that simple. -Let me make it simple. | – 不行 不是说结就结的 – 那我长话短说 |
[00:50] | I have to go on a perilous mission, | 我要去执行一项危险的任务 |
[00:51] | and we’re having a baby together. | 而且我们就要有孩子了 |
[00:53] | This lot’s saying that the Raven Union’s gonna | 乌鸦联盟要在伦敦 |
[00:55] | drop that terror bomb on London. | 投下恐怖的毒气弹 |
[00:56] | We have till 4:00 p.m. tomorrow. | 我们的时限是到明天下午四点 |
[00:57] | We’re not beaten yet. We have a plan. | 我们还没彻底输 我们有个计划 |
[01:00] | Oh, here it comes. | 又来了 |
[01:02] | I show up, unannounced, | 我突然出现 |
[01:04] | bringing them back their missing scientists. Then… | 把他们失踪的科学家带回来 然后 |
[01:06] | Then what? -Oi! | – 然后怎么着 – 喂 |
[01:08] | Then we steal Stormcloud from them. | 然后咱们把风暴云偷走 |
[01:09] | Let’s be off then, yeah? | 咱们溜之大吉吧 怎么样 |
[01:11] | That’s your plan? No chance. | 这就是你的计划 机会渺茫 |
[01:13] | -Drop your weapons. Hands up. -Easy, now. | – 放下武器 举起手来 – 别慌 |
[01:17] | I’m afraid we can’t let you leave. | 恐怕不能放你们走 |
[01:20] | Give them a good drubbing. | 给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[01:21] | I shall create a diversion. | 我来分散注意力 |
[01:23] | Then you get a message to Frances Gaunt. | 你给弗朗西斯·冈特发个信息 |
[01:27] | You send her my fondest love, | 向她表达我真切的爱意 |
[01:29] | and you tell her how deeply sorry I am | 并告诉她我对之前她所遭受的残忍对待 |
[01:31] | -for wronging her so cruelly. -But what about you? | – 深表歉意 – 那你呢 |
[01:34] | -Onward! -No! | – 前进 – 不 |
[01:38] | Lord Harwood was my friend. | 哈伍德勋爵是我的朋友 |
[01:41] | This is rightful revenge. | 这个报复合情合理 |
[01:43] | Anything bad happens and you’re dead. | 但凡事情不按预期进行 你都会死 |
[01:47] | They’re a special request | 她们这次来 |
[01:49] | from the High Chancellor. | 是首相特别要求的 |
[01:54] | Don’t worry, love. We’re getting you out of here. | 别担心 亲爱的 我们是来救你出去的 |
[01:57] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们 你们好 |
[01:59] | Uh, looking for the penthouse, I expect. | 我觉得你们是要去顶层公寓吧 |
[02:01] | Oh, thank goodness you found us. | 幸亏你出现了 |
[02:03] | Right this way, ladies. | 这边请 女士们 |
[02:04] | Commendable. | 勇气可嘉 |
[02:06] | You chaps keep trying. | 你们没放弃 |
[02:09] | Sir, | 长官 |
[02:10] | may I have a few words in private with my son? | 我可以跟我儿子私下聊两句吗 |
[02:13] | Do you really think your mother would forgive me? | 你真的觉得 你妈妈会原谅我吗 |
[02:16] | -Who gives a toss? -I do. | – 谁又在乎呢 – 我在乎 |
[02:19] | I want to see her again before I die. | 我想死之前再见她一面 |
[02:21] | Hard cheese for you, then. | 可惜的是 |
[02:23] | We’ll both be dead by tonight. | 我们今晚都得死 |
[02:25] | There’s a gun in my left pocket. | 我左口袋里有把枪 |
[02:27] | Don’t just stare at me, boy. | 别光看啊 儿子 |
[02:34] | -Hello? -You’re never gonna guess what. | – 喂 – 你绝对猜不到是什么事 |
[03:09] | Goddamn it, Salt, the deadline has passed | 见鬼 绍特 截止时间都过了 |
[03:12] | and they haven’t surrendered. | 他们还没投降 |
[03:14] | So much for your bloody plan. | 那该死的计划到此为止 |
[03:16] | Patience, General Thursday. | 耐心点 星期四将军 |
[03:18] | Patience. | 耐心点 |
[03:21] | The plan is working perfectly. | 计划进行得很顺利 |
[04:00] | Oh… Oh, God. Oh… | 天 |
[04:23] | Jeepers, would you look at that. | 天呐 看看那个 |
[04:25] | I’m quite close enough, thank you. | 我离得够近了 谢谢 |
[04:27] | Would you put that fucking thing away? | 能把那该死的东西拿开吗 |
[04:29] | Spooky thing. Don’t like the look of it. | 吓人的玩意 长得就招人厌 |
[04:32] | Yeah, can we… can we please put it back? | 把它放回去行不行 |
[04:33] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:35] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[04:39] | Never you mind. | 挺好 |
[04:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:46] | Evacuating me bowels, if you must know. | 你非想知道的话 清肠 |
[04:50] | Fair play. | 答得漂亮 |
[04:56] | What made you change your mind | 是什么让你改变主意 |
[04:58] | about all this Raven malarkey, then? | 不再相信那帮乌鸦们的胡说八道了 |
[04:59] | I didn’t. | 我没改主意 |
[05:02] | Why would I change the beliefs of a lifetime? | 我为什么要改变一辈子的信仰 |
[05:05] | I’m a cripple, not senile. | 我只是瘸了 不是老了 |
[05:07] | I hope London falls | 我希望伦敦沦陷 |
[05:11] | and the League are destroyed like the commie vermin they are. | 同盟会像共产主义的害虫一样被摧毁 |
[05:16] | You fucked the Ravens’ big plan. | 你搞砸了乌鸦联盟的宏伟计划 |
[05:18] | For your mother’s sake. | 那是看你妈的面子 |
[05:21] | We’ll win anyway. | 我们会赢的 |
[05:24] | You lot are buggered, trust me. | 你们都被骗了 信我 |
[05:27] | You better have something good to say to Mum. | 你最好能好好哄哄老妈 |
[05:30] | And don’t count on her being pleased | 别指望她会高兴见到你 |
[05:31] | to see you, if that’s what you’re hoping. | 尽早别抱这种幻想 |
[05:33] | I don’t care if she hates me, | 我不在乎她恨不恨我 |
[05:35] | as long as she understands me. | 只要她理解我就行 |
[05:38] | Understands what? | 理解啥 |
[05:42] | If there are things in this world worth dying for, | 如果这世上有值得为之牺牲的东西 |
[05:45] | then there are things worth killing for. | 那就有值得为之杀戮的东西 |
[05:48] | Oh, lovely. Back from the dead | 呵 真棒 典型法西斯式座右铭 |
[05:51] | with a cheery fascist motto. She’ll be delighted. | 她听到会很高兴的 |
[05:53] | Yeah. Well, history will judge me, not you. | 是非功过历史自有定论 而不是你 |
[05:56] | -You can’t judge me. -No. | – 你不能评判我 – 我不会的 |
[06:00] | I can leave you by the side of the fucking road, though. | 但我能把你扔路边不管 |
[06:05] | Yeah, you could do that. Rather you didn’t. | 没错 你可以 但你没这么做 |
[06:08] | No mottos, no history lessons. Nish. | 不许说座右铭 不许上历史课 啥都不许说 |
[06:11] | You tell Mom you love her, and you’re very, very sorry | 你告诉妈妈你爱她 并且对你造成的伤害 |
[06:14] | for the grief you’ve caused, and that’s all. Promise? | 感到非常非常抱歉 明白了没 |
[06:19] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[07:12] | Oh. Good morning, Mrs. Pennyworth. | 早上好 潘尼沃斯太太 |
[07:14] | Oh, it’s you, is it? | 是你啊 |
[07:16] | Is, um… is Alfie here? | 阿福在吗 |
[07:17] | No, he’s not. | 不在 |
[07:19] | And you should be in hospital, | 你应该去医院 |
[07:22] | not galivanting about looking for my boy. | 而不是跑来找我儿子 |
[07:26] | Not that I’m defending his behavior, mind you. | 事先声明 我可不是替他说话 |
[07:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[07:30] | -I met your wife, Mr. Troy. -Oh. | 我见过你太太 特洛伊先生 |
[07:32] | And not to be disrespectful, I know her sort. | 恕我直言 我了解她那人 |
[07:36] | She led Alfie on. | 她先勾搭阿福的 |
[07:38] | All silk blouse and no knickers. | 丝质衬衫 不穿内裤 |
[07:40] | That’s her sort. | 她就是那种人 |
[07:43] | Um, where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[07:45] | He’s gone back to work for the League. | 他回同盟会工作了 |
[07:47] | Saving the bloody world again. Never mind his poor old mum. | 又拯救世界去了 也不替他可怜的老母亲想想 |
[07:50] | Good day to you, Mrs. Pennyworth. | 祝好运 潘尼沃斯太太 |
[07:51] | Right. | 好的 |
[07:57] | And there it is. | 就是这个 |
[07:59] | -Yes! -Well done! | – 漂亮 – 干得好 |
[08:02] | Well done, my dear friends. | 干得漂亮 亲爱的朋友们 |
[08:06] | -So good to have you back. -You look terrible. | – 你能回来真好 – 你看起来糟透了 |
[08:08] | We have to get you to a hospital immediately. | 我们得马上送你去医院 |
[08:09] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[08:10] | Any word from Salt | 绍特那边有什么消息吗 |
[08:11] | -and the union? -Silence. | – 乌鸦联盟那边呢 – 没动静 |
[08:13] | The deadline passed without a word. | 最后期限已过 也没动静 |
[08:15] | They’ll be licking their wounds for a while, I expect. | 他们可能正在回味自己的失算呢 |
[08:17] | -Good. -Marvelous. | – 很好 – 太棒了 |
[08:18] | -Good. -Where are Alfie and Daveboy? | – 很好 – 阿福和戴夫在哪儿 |
[08:21] | They’re fine. | 他们很好 |
[08:23] | Long story. Long, extremely bizarre story, actually. | 说来话长 不光长 而且离奇 |
[08:25] | But enough about them for now. | 不过先别说他们了 |
[08:28] | -I’m back. -Yes. | – 重点是我回来了 – 好 |
[08:31] | Yes? | 好 |
[08:33] | You mean, yes, it’s accurate to say I’m back, | 你说的好 是回应我说的 我回来了 |
[08:34] | or do you mean… yes? | 还是说 你愿意结婚 |
[08:36] | Yes, I mean yes. | 意思是 我愿意 |
[08:44] | She said yes! We’re getting married. | 她同意了 我们要结婚了 |
[08:47] | Oh, it’s a celebration! | 喜事啊 恭喜恭喜 |
[08:58] | Mum? | 妈 |
[09:02] | Thank God you’re back. | 谢天谢地你回来了 |
[09:07] | Look at the state of you. | 你怎么都成这样了 |
[09:09] | -All right. | 没事 |
[09:17] | Fight the world, did you? | 跑去和世界抗争了吧 |
[09:19] | I did, as it happens. | 是呀 一贯如此 |
[09:21] | That Mr. Troy was here. | 特洛伊先生来过 |
[09:22] | Can’t believe, he don’t give up, does he? | 难以置信 还是不放弃哈 |
[09:24] | Never mind that. | 无关紧要 |
[09:26] | Sit down. I’ve got news. | 来 坐 有事要跟你说 |
[09:29] | Never mind a man come to murder you? | 一大男人上门要杀你都无关紧要吗 |
[09:32] | Must be very bad news. | 那这事儿一准好不了 |
[09:34] | No. No, no, it’s good news. | 不是 是好事 |
[09:36] | -Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[09:40] | I’ll put the kettle on. | 我去把水烧上 |
[09:45] | When a man says there’s good news | 当一个男人用说坏消息的语气 |
[09:47] | and it sounds like bad news… | 来说好消息的时候 |
[09:50] | it can only mean one thing. | 只能说明一件事 |
[09:54] | She’s pregnant, isn’t she? | 她怀孕了 对吧 |
[09:55] | -Pregnant? Who? -You tell me. | – 怀孕 谁怀了 – 这得你告诉我 |
[09:57] | Way you’ve been putting it about, | 照你的语气推断 |
[09:58] | could be Mrs. Applebaum, for all I know. | 我觉得应该是阿普勒鲍姆太太 |
[10:00] | No, Mum, there’s no babies on the way. | 不是的 妈 没人怀孕 |
[10:02] | To your knowledge. | 你不知道而已 |
[10:05] | It’s about Dad. | 是爸爸的事儿 |
[10:06] | What about Dad? | 你爸怎么了 |
[10:08] | Suppose you could talk to him now. | 假设啊 如果你现在有机会跟他谈谈 |
[10:09] | What would you say? | 你会说什么 |
[10:11] | I don’t know. Well, I can’t talk to him, can I? | 不知道 反正也谈不了 对吧 |
[10:14] | So there’s no point thinking about it. | 所以想这些也没什么意义 |
[10:16] | Suppose you could. | 假设你能谈呢 |
[10:19] | Aunt Phyllis went to a gypsy in Southend | 菲利斯阿姨跑大南边找了个吉普赛人通灵 |
[10:22] | and spoke to her Tony after he copped it. | 跟她家托尼对话 |
[10:24] | She asked him where he’d hid the premium bonds. | 她问他把溢价债券藏哪儿了 |
[10:26] | Would he tell her? No, he would not. | 你以为他说了么 没说 |
[10:28] | On and on about his bloody geraniums. | 他一直在叨叨他那个天竺葵 |
[10:30] | Well, suppose he said he was really, really sorry. | 假如他说他非常 非常抱歉 |
[10:33] | Well, sorry’s no substitute for premium bonds. | 抱歉又当不了溢价债券 |
[10:35] | I mean Dad. | 我是说老爸 |
[10:37] | What about if Dad came back and said he was sorry. | 假如老爸活过来了 说他非常抱歉 |
[10:39] | -What would you say? -What are you on about? | – 你会说什么 – 你在说什么 |
[10:41] | See, the thing is, | 问题是 |
[10:44] | we never actually got to see his body, did we? | 我们从来没见过他的尸体 对吧 |
[10:46] | So we’ve never been quite 100% sure, have we? | 所以我们从来不能百分百确定他死了 对吧 |
[10:50] | I mean, there’s nothing like an actual body | 我是说 死要见尸 没有尸体 |
[10:52] | to tell you what’s what. | 就不能盖棺定论 |
[10:54] | Have they found his body? | 他们找到他的尸体了吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah, they have. Found his body. | 找到了 |
[11:00] | And… | 而且 |
[11:03] | And he’s still in it. | 魂儿还在里面 |
[11:04] | What? | 什么 |
[11:06] | He’s alive, Mum. | 他还活着 妈 |
[11:13] | Why would you say such a thing? | 你为什么这么说 |
[11:16] | I don’t know how else to say it. | 我不知道还能怎么说 |
[11:19] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[11:22] | Raven Union scientists put him back together. | 乌鸦联盟的科学家们把他救活了 |
[11:25] | He’s not well, but he is alive. | 他身体不好 但还活着 |
[11:32] | Kettle’s boiling. | 水开了 |
[11:38] | -Did you hear what I just said? -I’m not deaf. | – 你听到我刚才说的了吗 – 我又不聋 |
[11:40] | My hearing’s very good. | 我听力很好 |
[11:42] | When I was a girl, I used to hear dog whistles. | 我小时候 经常听到狗叫声 |
[11:44] | Your dad’s alive. | 你爸爸还活着 |
[11:53] | Hello, my dear. | 亲爱的 你好啊 |
[12:50] | Comrades, a celebration is in order, | 同志们 胜利在望 |
[12:53] | but first we must deal with this wretched thing. | 但是首先 我们先把这小玩意给处理了 |
[12:55] | Dr. Fox, how do we dispose of this safely? | 福克斯博士 我们怎么才能把这个安全处理掉 |
[12:58] | That’s gonna take some careful thought. | 这需要谨慎思量 |
[13:01] | In the interim, some kind of hermetically-sealed strongbox | 在此期间 某种密封的保险箱 |
[13:03] | -would… | 也许可以 |
[13:06] | Nobody fucking move! | 谁都不许动 |
[13:11] | -Where is Alfred Pennyworth? -He’s not here. Who are you? | – 阿尔弗莱德·潘尼沃斯在哪儿 – 不在这儿 你哪位 |
[13:14] | -Where the fuck is he?! -I don’t know. | – 他他么的在哪儿 – 不知道 |
[13:16] | What’s that? What you got there? | 那是什么 你拿的是什么 |
[13:18] | -It’s nothing. -Give it to me. | – 没什么 – 给我 |
[13:20] | No! -No! No! | – 不 – 不 |
[13:40] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[13:42] | -I’m okay. -Yeah, me, too. | – 我竟然没事 – 我也没事 |
[13:45] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[13:47] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[13:54] | They think they have taken Stormcloud from us, | 他们以为拿走了风暴云 |
[13:58] | but actually I let them take one of these de-weaponized capsules. | 但实际上我让他们拿走了个空壳而已 |
[14:01] | A ruse de guerre, as you Army chaps call it. | 你们军人称之为战争的诡计 |
[14:03] | A dastardly trick is what I call it. | 要我说 就是卑鄙的诡计 |
[14:06] | You never wanted peace. | 你们从来不想要和平 |
[14:08] | You actually want to use this vile bomb. | 你的真正目的 是使用这颗炸弹 |
[14:11] | We offered peace. They refused. | 我们提供过和平 他们拒绝了 |
[14:13] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[14:16] | The world will see that we tried our best to avoid this outcome. | 全世界都会看到我们竭尽全力避免这种结果 |
[14:20] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[14:22] | We’ll be blameless in the eyes of the world. | 我们在全世界眼中是无辜的 |
[14:24] | And in your conscience? | 你的良心也觉得无辜吗 |
[14:25] | My conscience is clear. | 我的良心明月可鉴 |
[14:29] | Our enemies need to know terror and humiliation. | 我们的敌人需要知道恐怖和羞辱的滋味 |
[14:33] | Anything less than that, they still have hope. | 没了那些 他们还会抱有希望 |
[14:35] | And until they have no hope, true peace is impossible. | 只有毫无希望可寻 真正的和平才会来临 |
[14:39] | The British Army will not commit atrocities, | 英国军队不会犯下暴行 |
[14:42] | however well-concealed and justified. | 无论你如何掩饰 如何诡辩 |
[14:45] | Stormcloud will not be used. | 风暴云是不会被启用的 |
[14:48] | Mm. I’m afraid that’s not up to you. | 恐怕你决定不了 |
[14:50] | Bloody well is. | 我当然能决定 |
[14:52] | You need an Army airship to deliver the damn thing, | 你需要军用飞艇运送风暴云 |
[14:54] | and that you shall not have. | 我永远不会给你 |
[14:56] | Actually, I don’t need your airship. | 事实上 我并不需要你的军用飞艇 |
[14:58] | I don’t need you or the Army. | 也不需要你或你的军队 |
[15:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:02] | I like to plan far ahead. | 我这人 喜欢未雨绸缪 |
[15:05] | And I suspected you’d turn soft. | 我料定了你会临阵软弱 |
[15:08] | So I made sure your help wouldn’t be essential. | 所以并没有把希望全放在你的身上 |
[15:12] | Progress waits for no man, you know. | 要知道 进步不等人 |
[15:16] | Stormcloud is already on-site in Central London. | 风暴云已经部署在伦敦市中心了 |
[15:20] | Ready to be detonated… any time I wish. | 只要我愿意 随时可以引爆 |
[15:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[15:26] | You’re mad. | 你疯了 |
[15:27] | You’re actually mad. | 你真是个疯子 |
[15:30] | I won’t let you do this. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[15:32] | Not your call, old chap. | 这由不得你 老家伙 |
[15:37] | Unhand me, boy! | 放开我 小子 |
[15:38] | I understand this is all new and shocking. | 我理解你初闻之下的震惊 |
[15:41] | In an hour it will all be over. | 但一小时后一切都会结束 |
[15:43] | Tomorrow you’ll thank me. | 明天你就会感谢我了 |
[15:44] | Sir? | 长官 |
[15:47] | -League HQ on the line. -Ah. | – 同盟会总部打过来的 – 好 |
[15:50] | Listen to this. | 听好了 |
[15:54] | Bravo. | 真厉害 |
[15:56] | You played us very neatly. | 你打得一手好牌 把我们耍了 |
[15:57] | I don’t know what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:59] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | As prime minister of Her Majesty’s government | 作为女王陛下政府的首相 |
[16:04] | and leader of the League armed forces, | 和同盟会武装力量的领袖 |
[16:07] | I formally surrender on the terms you specified. | 我接受你的条件 正式投降 |
[16:11] | I will relay the same message to the international community. | 并将向国际社会传达同样的信息 |
[16:16] | Too late, I’m afraid. | 恐怕已经太迟了 |
[16:18] | A deadline is a deadline. | 最后期限已过 |
[16:20] | The… the deadline is a technicality. | 最后期限只是走程序而已 |
[16:22] | I say again, we are surrendering. | 让我重申一遍 我们已投降 |
[16:24] | You no longer have that option. | 你们已经没资格接受投降了 |
[16:27] | We shall respond with appropriate force, | 正如之前所言 我们将以采取 |
[16:29] | as promised. | 适当的武力手段反击 |
[16:31] | I’ll give you, mm, enough time to say your goodbyes. | 我会留给你们足够的时间处理后事 |
[16:35] | -But not enough time to escape. | 但没有足够的时间逃跑 |
[16:38] | Though you are welcome to try. | 如果你不信 就试试 |
[16:40] | Entirely up to you. | 由你决定 |
[16:45] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[16:51] | Well, that’s that, then. | 无力回天了 |
[16:53] | But shouldn’t we try to run? | 我们还能逃跑吗 |
[16:55] | -There’s no time. Besides, | 没有时间了 而且 |
[16:57] | we’d be leaving else in London to die. | 我们会把其他人留在伦敦等死 |
[16:59] | It’s not quite the thing, really, is it? | 不能这么做 不是吗 |
[17:00] | Those that want to should try though, certainly. | 想走的人 当然也可以一试 |
[17:03] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[17:08] | Shame. | 真惨 |
[17:10] | I had a tenner on the sweeps at Newmarket. | 我在马场还押了10镑呢 |
[17:14] | Sorry, old chap. | 抱歉 老兄 |
[17:16] | Cheers. -Martha. | – 再见 – 玛莎 |
[17:19] | We have a new life to think of. Shouldn’t we at least | 我们有个小生命要考虑 是不是至少 |
[17:22] | try and get you and our baby out of here? | 应该把你和我们的孩子弄出去 |
[17:24] | Yeah, I wish. Lucius is right. | 对 我也想 但卢修斯说得对 |
[17:26] | There’s no time. Hey. | 没时间了 不过 |
[17:29] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[17:32] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[17:33] | Married? Now? | 结婚 现在吗 |
[17:36] | Cold feet, huh? | 你退缩了吗 |
[17:38] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[17:41] | Let’s do it. | 咱们结婚吧 |
[17:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:46] | -Victor? -Mm? | 维克多 |
[17:48] | Will you marry us? | 你能为我们证婚吗 |
[17:50] | Uh, splendid idea! | 这主意太妙了 |
[18:03] | Hello, Mum. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[18:12] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:17] | I’ll put the kettle on, eh? | 我去烧壶水哈 |
[18:23] | You look terrible. | 你看上去糟透了 |
[18:25] | You look lovely. | 你看上去美极了 |
[18:27] | I’ll help Daveboy with the tea. | 我去帮戴夫烧茶 |
[18:30] | You, behave yourself. | 你 乖乖听话 |
[18:34] | And, Mum, give him a chance to explain himself | 妈妈 在你痛扁他一顿之前 |
[18:37] | before you give him a walloping. | 至少给他一个解释的机会 |
[18:45] | Why didn’t you tell us you were alive? | 你为什么不告诉我们你还活着 |
[18:49] | I didn’t want you to see me like this. | 我不想让你看见我这个样子 |
[18:53] | And I knew you’d be angry with me. | 而且我知道你会很生气 |
[18:54] | Bloody right I’m angry. | 我当然生气了 |
[19:00] | You did that to yourself. | 你把自己搞成这副境地 |
[19:03] | To us. | 伤害了我们 |
[19:07] | It’s as if I never knew you. | 就好像我从来不认识你 |
[19:11] | I had no idea you were so unhappy. | 我不知道你那么不开心 |
[19:13] | I wasn’t unhappy. | 我不是不开心 |
[19:15] | -You killed yourself. -For a higher cause. | – 那你为什么自杀 – 为了更重要的事业 |
[19:17] | Balls. | 扯蛋 |
[19:20] | -Higher than our marriage? | 比我们的婚姻还重要吗 |
[19:23] | Higher than me? | 比我还重要吗 |
[19:26] | For once in me life… | 我的一生 |
[19:30] | I wanted to do something useful. | 一直想做些有用的事 |
[19:34] | Something important. | 一些举足轻重的事 |
[19:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[19:39] | Your whole life you’ve been useful and important. | 你的一生都很有用 很重要啊 |
[19:41] | No. | 不 |
[19:45] | I was a servant. | 我之前只是个仆人 |
[19:49] | A lackey. | 一个马屁精 |
[19:51] | Bowed | 卑躬 |
[19:53] | and served… | 屈膝 |
[19:56] | and opened doors for me betters. | 为比我高贵的人端茶倒水 |
[19:59] | Not them. | 不是他们 |
[20:02] | Me. | 是我 |
[20:05] | You were important to me. | 你对我很重要 |
[20:11] | And useful. | 很有用 |
[20:14] | Now and again. | 现在也是 |
[20:22] | I thought we had a good life. | 我以为我们过得很幸福 |
[20:34] | We did. | 我们是很幸福 |
[20:51] | We did. | 确实很幸福 |
[21:01] | I’ll get it. | 我去接 |
[21:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:09] | Alfie? | 阿福 |
[21:11] | Bad news. We got played. | 坏消息 我们被耍了 |
[21:17] | Thanks very much. | 感谢告知 |
[21:31] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[21:33] | Are you listening? Of course. | – 你听到了吗 – 当然 |
[21:35] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[21:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:40] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[21:45] | I shouldn’t have brought him here. | 我不应该带他来 |
[21:48] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[21:50] | Tell her, Dad. | 告诉她 爸爸 |
[21:52] | Tell her the truth. | 告诉她真相 |
[21:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[21:59] | All this talk of love and forgiveness was lies. | 这些爱你和求你原谅的花言巧语都是在撒谎 |
[22:04] | He only pretended he wanted to come here and see you. | 他只是装着想来见你 |
[22:08] | Part of a trick to make us think we’re safe, but we’re not. | 让我们自以为安全 但是并非如此 |
[22:13] | -I don’t understand. -The Ravens are gonna drop | – 我听不懂 – 乌鸦联盟 |
[22:15] | that bloody gas bomb on us anytime now. | 随时都会投下那枚毒气炸弹 |
[22:18] | And this one here arranged it. | 你眼前的这个人骗了我 |
[22:19] | By lying to me. | 是他安排了这一切 |
[22:24] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[22:27] | Say it. | 说 |
[22:32] | I did want to see you again. | 我确实想再见你一面 |
[22:36] | That wasn’t a lie. | 我是真心的 |
[22:38] | And I am dying. | 我时日无多 |
[22:41] | But yes. | 但是 对 |
[22:43] | The rest was a lie. | 其余的都是谎言 |
[22:47] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[22:51] | -That’s very disappointing. -I’m sorry. | – 我好失望 – 我很抱歉 |
[22:53] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[22:55] | This is what you wanted, wasn’t it? | 这一切正如你所愿 不是吗 |
[22:56] | Why would you be sorry? | 你根本不抱歉 |
[22:58] | Great changes cause great pain. | 伟大的变革常常与痛苦并存 |
[23:02] | Sacrifice is necessary. | 牺牲不可避免 |
[23:03] | Sacrifice? | 牺牲 |
[23:05] | Your own wife? | 牺牲掉你自己的妻子 |
[23:07] | My wife, my son… | 我妻子 我儿子 |
[23:10] | myself, yes. | 我自己 没错 |
[23:14] | Much as I love you both. | 我爱你们俩 深深地爱着 |
[23:18] | We’re nobodies. | 但我们毕竟是无名之辈 |
[23:19] | She’s not a nobody. | 她才不是无名之辈 |
[23:21] | She’s my fucking mum. | 她是我妈 |
[23:27] | Zero Hour approaches, Miss Dixon. | 成败在此一举 迪克森小姐 |
[23:32] | Steel yourself. | 坚强起来 |
[23:33] | History is in the making. | 创造历史的时刻到了 |
[23:35] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[23:38] | I think I need a little privacy. | 我需要一些私人空间 |
[23:47] | I’ll be in the penthouse. | 我要去趟顶层公寓 |
[23:49] | I’m not to be disturbed under any circumstances. | 无论发生什么 都不许打扰我 |
[23:51] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[24:19] | Nothing better than a plain digestive biscuit, eh? | 平平无奇的消化饼干真是人间美味 对吧 |
[24:26] | You can keep your jaffa cakes. | 有了它谁还吃巧克力蛋糕 |
[24:35] | Is it quick, then? | 快吗 |
[24:37] | This bomb of yours– will it kill us quick, at least? | 你的那颗炸弹 会让我们死得很快吗 |
[24:41] | So I’m told. | 据说是这样 |
[24:43] | That’s something anyway. | 也不是一无是处 |
[24:48] | I know I betrayed you. | 我知道我背叛了你 |
[24:53] | And I know you can’t forgive me. | 也知道你无法原谅我 |
[24:55] | Did I say that? | 我这么说过吗 |
[24:58] | I love you, don’t I? | 我爱你 不是吗 |
[25:00] | And you love me, don’t you? | 你也爱我 对吗 |
[25:03] | Yes, I do. | 我爱你 |
[25:04] | Well, then. | 那就是了 |
[25:08] | ‘Course I forgive you. | 我当然能原谅你 |
[25:11] | I don’t. | 我不 |
[25:13] | I don’t forgive you. | 我不能原谅你 |
[25:16] | I wouldn’t expect anything else, son. | 我不奢求其他 儿子 |
[25:18] | You’re a man of hard principles. | 你是个原则性很强的人 |
[25:22] | You take after me that way. | 这一点很像我 |
[25:23] | I am nothing like you. | 我一点也不像你 |
[25:25] | No. No, you’re a… | 不 不 你 |
[25:28] | you’re a better man than me. | 你比我强 |
[25:30] | That’s for sure. | 毫无疑问 |
[25:34] | You have your mother’s talent for happiness. | 你继承了你妈妈那种快乐的天赋 |
[25:40] | I never got the hang of it. | 我一直学不来 |
[25:44] | Funny thing. | 说来好笑 |
[25:46] | But when you gave me that gun… | 当时你给我那把枪的时候 |
[25:50] | I thought you were saving my life because I’m your son. | 我还以为你要救我 因为我是你儿子 |
[25:54] | Because you love me. | 因为你爱我 |
[25:55] | I do. | 我真的爱你 |
[25:57] | Bollocks! | 扯淡 |
[25:59] | I thought I was getting my dad back. | 我以为我爸爸终于回来了 |
[26:02] | Alive. | 活着回来了 |
[26:04] | But you fooled us good and proper, didn’t you? | 但你把我们耍得团团转 |
[26:08] | You’re dead. | 你早就死了 |
[26:11] | You’re just a corpse pretending to be alive. | 你只是一具行尸走肉 |
[26:13] | And you should have stayed | 你就应该滚回 |
[26:15] | -in your fucking grave! | 你该死的坟墓里 |
[26:17] | Alfie! | 阿福 |
[26:25] | I got that frame out west. | 那个相框是我在伦敦西区买的 |
[26:27] | Ten shillings. | 花了10先令呢 |
[26:30] | Ten shillings? | 10先令 |
[26:32] | Never mind, Mother. | 别生气 孩子妈 |
[26:35] | Boys will be boys. | 男孩子就是淘气 |
[26:42] | Sorry, Mum. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[27:11] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[27:15] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:18] | Now’s too bloody late for sorry. | 现在道歉已经太晚了 |
[27:24] | That’s where you’re wrong, son. | 这你就错了 儿子 |
[27:30] | It’s not too late. | 还不算晚 |
[27:40] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[27:44] | Stormcloud won’t come from an airship. | 风暴云不会通过飞艇运过来 |
[27:49] | It’s already in London, and I know where. | 它已经在伦敦了 我知道确切所在 |
[27:52] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[28:08] | Do you, Martha, take Thomas | 玛莎 你愿意接受托马斯 |
[28:10] | to be your lawful wedded husband? | 成为你的合法丈夫吗 |
[28:12] | Yes, I do. | 我愿意 |
[28:14] | And do you, Thomas, take Martha | 托马斯 你愿意接受玛莎 |
[28:15] | to be your lawful wedded wife? | 成为你的合法妻子吗 |
[28:17] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[28:19] | Then, by the powers vested in me, etcetera, etcetera, | 根据我所赋予的权利等等等等 |
[28:21] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[28:22] | -You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[28:31] | Aziz here. | 这里是阿齐兹 |
[28:32] | Oh, hello, Mrs. Pennyworth. | 你好 潘尼沃斯夫人 |
[28:39] | Where? | 哪里 |
[28:55] | -There. -Yeah. | – 就在那里 – 对 |
[29:44] | 1 2 One, two, | |
[29:46] | 3 -three. | |
[29:51] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[29:57] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[29:59] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[30:00] | I’ll shoot! | 我会开枪的 |
[30:02] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[30:04] | Yo, mate, listen. | 听着 兄弟 |
[30:06] | There’s a bomb in here. | 这里有颗炸弹 |
[30:08] | All right? We’re defusing a bomb. | 知道么 我们只是在拆除炸弹 |
[30:10] | Don’t move. I’ll shoot. | 再乱动我就开枪了 |
[30:12] | For fuck’s sake, listen to him! | 真是服了 你倒是听他说啊 |
[30:14] | – A bomb… – Don’t think I won’t. | – 有炸弹 – 别以为我不敢开枪 |
[30:26] | Come on, Johnny. | 来吧 约翰尼 |
[30:29] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[30:32] | You’re read… What the… | 你已经 怎么回事 |
[30:33] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[30:37] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[30:39] | – Look, I don’t… – Shut it. | – 听我说 我不 – 闭嘴 |
[30:41] | Smack him, Vikki. | 扇他巴掌 薇姬 |
[30:44] | Smack him! | 快扇 |
[30:57] | – The gun’s over there. – What’d you leave it there for? | – 枪在那边 – 为什么留在那边 |
[30:59] | Fuck knows. | 鬼知道 |
[31:00] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[31:02] | Oh, sh… | 该死 |
[31:24] | All right? | 没事吧 |
[31:26] | All right. | 没事 |
[31:34] | Can you defuse the thing? | 你能拆除这玩意吗 |
[31:38] | I have no fucking idea. | 我也不知道 |
[31:48] | Could you hold it? | 能扶下吗 |
[31:56] | This is for Lord Harwood. | 这是为了哈伍德大人 |
[32:05] | Stop your whinging, duck. | 别叫唤了 贱人 |
[32:07] | This is just foreplay. | 这只是前戏 |
[32:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[32:37] | Whatever you do, | 无论如何 |
[32:41] | don’t press that button. Please. | 千万别按那个钮 |
[32:43] | Oh, aye? | 是吗 |
[32:46] | Why not? | 为什么不能按 |
[32:53] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[32:56] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[33:01] | Put it down, Bet. He’s being clever. | 放下 贝特 他在跟你玩心理战 |
[33:06] | He wants you to press that button, doesn’t he? | 他就是想让你按下按钮 |
[33:09] | It must be an alarm. Give it here. Come on. | 肯定是个警报器 给我 快点 |
[33:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:20] | Alfie, just be ready. | 阿福 准备好 |
[33:41] | Stop! | 不许动 |
[33:46] | Steady on, Vikki. We’re all friends here. | 别激动 薇姬 我们都是朋友 |
[33:55] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[33:59] | Oh, fudge. Too late. | 见鬼 太晚了 |
[34:02] | – What’s it doing? – The reaction’s started. | – 怎么回事 – 炸弹激活了 |
[34:09] | In about one minute, it’ll reach critical mass and explode. | 大约1分钟后 就会达到临界值并爆炸 |
[34:11] | Fuck. How do we stop it? | 该死 那要怎么停下来 |
[34:13] | Not a problem. | 很简单 |
[34:15] | We closed it in a hermetically-sealed steel box | 我们把它放在密封的铁盒子里 |
[34:18] | and we drop the box in the ocean. | 然后丢进海里 |
[34:22] | Oh, well. | 那好吧 |
[34:23] | Slàinte mhath. | 先干为敬 |
[34:25] | Nah. | 不行 |
[34:31] | What happens if I swallow it? | 我要是吞了它会怎样 |
[34:33] | I expect you’ll burst. | 估计你会爆炸 |
[34:37] | Fuck it. Worth a try. Here. | 管它的 值得一试 给我 |
[34:42] | Stop. And that’s an order. | 住手 这是命令 |
[34:46] | I’m the senior officer here. | 我是领导 |
[34:50] | If anyone’s gonna play at being the bloody hero, | 如果有人要当英雄 |
[34:52] | it’s me. | 也该是我 |
[34:57] | Fair play. | 有道理 |
[34:59] | I don’t think that’s gonna help. | 我觉得这样没用 |
[35:04] | Chin-chin. | 后会有期 |
[35:27] | Yeah. | 看吧 |
[35:31] | Boffins. What the fuck do they know? | 那些专家懂什么 |
[35:38] | Mad to the fucking last. Give me that flask. | 舍命陪君子 把酒给我 |
[35:44] | – Lost comrades. – Yeah. | – 敬牺牲的同志 – 对 |
[35:46] | We should be with ’em. | 我们应该生死与共 |
[35:49] | But not yet. | 但还不到时候 |
[36:27] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | – 怎么了 – 我不知道 |
[36:30] | – But we’re still alive. – Which is impossible. | – 但我们还活着 – 也太不可思议了 |
[36:32] | Theoretically. | 理论上来说是的 |
[36:34] | Boffins, eh? | 还专家呢 |
[36:37] | Nobody move! | 都不许动 |
[36:39] | Stay where you are! | 待在原地别动 |
[36:41] | Keep your hands where we can see ’em. | 举起双手 |
[36:42] | Good God. | 活见鬼 |
[36:45] | Don’t worry, General. | 别担心 将军 |
[36:47] | All under control. | 一切都在掌控中 |
[36:50] | Stormcloud has been neutralized, you madman. | 风暴已经被解决了 你这个疯子 |
[36:53] | Thank God for that. | 太好了 |
[36:56] | – Madame. – General Thursday. | – 长官 – 星期四将军 |
[36:59] | Mr. Salt has been relieved of his duties. | 绍特先生已被开除 |
[37:04] | I am now in command of the Raven Union. | 现在我是乌鸦联盟的指挥官 |
[37:08] | You can take him away. | 你可以把他带走了 |
[37:18] | Good riddance. | 终于摆脱了 |
[37:20] | Oh, well done, son. | 干得好 儿子 |
[37:23] | I knew you’d save the day. | 我就知道你会救了大家 |
[37:26] | Let me go and tell your Dad. | 我要去告诉你爸 |
[37:27] | He’ll be very relieved. | 他会安心的 |
[37:32] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[37:34] | Alfie defused the bomb or something. | 阿福不知怎么拆除了炸弹 |
[37:37] | Anyway, we’re all safe. | 总之 我们都安全了 |
[37:44] | Tell Alfie I’m very proud of him. | 告诉阿福我为他而骄傲 |
[37:47] | Well, you can tell him yourself. | 你可以亲口告诉他 |
[37:50] | Maybe I will. | 也许我会的 |
[37:54] | Thank you for being sensible. In the end. | 谢谢你最后如此通情达理 |
[37:58] | Much appreciated. | 非常感谢 |
[38:01] | I’m not being sensible. | 我不是通情达理 |
[38:03] | I’m being sentimental. | 而是感情用事 |
[38:06] | About time. | 早该如此了 |
[38:11] | Oh, I’d love a biscuit, | 我想吃点点心 |
[38:13] | if that ginger gannet has left any. | 还有剩的吗 |
[38:33] | These are lovely. | 这些花很漂亮 |
[38:37] | I love you very much, my darling. | 我很爱你 亲爱的 |
[38:40] | It’s so good to see you again. | 能再见到你真好 |
[38:46] | Makes everything worthwhile. | 一切都值了 |
[38:48] | I should hope so. | 我也希望如此 |
[38:51] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:54] | God knows why. | 也不知道为什么 |
[38:57] | Some men go mad with fancy women | 有些人迷恋漂亮的女人 |
[38:59] | or giant train sets. | 或是大模型 |
[39:00] | But you, no, | 但你不是 |
[39:02] | you have to be special. | 你很特别 |
[40:30] | I can’t understand it. | 我不明白怎么回事 |
[40:33] | Must have been some kind of enzyme reaction. | 肯定是某种酶反应 |
[40:37] | I dare say it was. | 应该就是 |
[40:39] | Lost comrades. | 又牺牲一个同志 |
[40:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[40:52] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[40:54] | Go and get the sergeant! | 去通报中士 |
[40:59] | Stand back, stand back. | 后退 都后退 |
[41:01] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不建议这么做 |
[41:36] | *Time takes a cigarette* | 该抽根烟了 |
[41:42] | *Puts it in your mouth* | 把它放进嘴里 |
[41:46] | *You pull on your finger* | 你伸出你的手指 |
[41:49] | *Then another finger, then cigarette* | 又一根手指 然后吸着 |
[41:55] | *The wall-to-wall is calling* | 到处都在呼喊 |
[41:58] | *It lingers, then you forget* | 徘徊不散 于是乎你忘了 |
[42:06] | *You’re a rock and roll suicide* | 你是个不折不扣的自杀者 |
[42:12] | *You’re too old to lose it* | 老到无法失去 |
[42:17] | *Too young to choose it…* | 年轻到无法抉择 |
[42:23] | This is an emergency news report | 插播一则来自英格兰联盟的 |
[42:25] | from the English League. Raven forces have reached | 紧急新闻 乌鸦部队已经到达 |
[42:27] | – the London Free line… – Fuck. | – 伦敦自由线 – 糟了 |
[42:29] | …and are moving forward with tanks and artillery. | 坦克大炮正向我们推进 |
[42:31] | All able League soldiers and combatants | 所有在职同盟会士兵及战士 |
[42:34] | must rally to their assigned posts to defend the city. | 必须到指定岗位集合保卫城市 |
[42:36] | I repeat, Raven… | 重复一遍 乌鸦 |
[42:38] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[42:40] | – You heard that. – You’re not a combatant, | – 你听到了 – 你又不是战士 |
[42:41] | and you’re due in a week. | 一周后就要生了 |
[42:43] | Exactly. That’s… that’s seven whole days and nights from now. | 没错 还有整整7天7夜 |
[42:46] | Martha, I love you, but really, you can’t. | 玛莎 我爱你 但你不能去 |
[42:48] | Thomas, I love you, but really, I… | 托马斯 我也爱你 但我真的 |
[42:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:57] | I guess I can’t. | 估计我去不了了 |
[43:00] | – My water just broke. – Oh, uh, right. | – 我的羊水刚破了 – 真是时候 |
[43:03] | Well, excellent. Uh, uh, that solves that. | 太好了 问题解决了 |
[43:05] | Holy smokes. | 见鬼 |
[43:08] | Let’s… let’s get you over to the couch. | 咱们赶紧去沙发那边 |
[43:10] | And… | 然后 |
[43:12] | And put your legs up and do some breathing. | 把腿抬高 深呼吸 |
[43:15] | All right, steady. Let’s put your feet up. | 慢点 把脚放高 |
[43:20] | Londoners, stand by. | 伦敦人 都别动 |
[43:21] | Now remember some breathing, okay? | 记得要深呼吸 |
[43:23] | Do not adjust your picture. | 不用调整你的图像 |
[43:24] | The New Raven Alliance has taken over all frequencies. | 新乌鸦联盟已经掌控了所有频率 |
[43:29] | -Hi, London. -Welcome to a bright new future. | – 你好 伦敦 – 欢迎来到崭新的未来 |
[43:32] | The final battle is at hand. | 最后一战即将到来 |
[43:35] | General Thursday and Mrs. Gaunt say that today’s the day. | 星期四将军和冈特长官宣布就在今天 |
[43:38] | London is going to be free. | 伦敦将迎来解放 |
[43:40] | You sons of bitches! | 你们这些混蛋 |
[43:43] | Pretty sure it’s best to stay calm. | 最好还是保持冷静 |
[43:45] | Please, Londoners, whilst the liberation work | 各位伦敦人 解放运动 |
[43:46] | – is in progress, – Motherfuckers! | – 正在进行中 – 混蛋 |
[43:48] | – let’s all of us stay safe – Fuck! Fuck! | – 请大家保持理智 – 去死 |
[43:50] | and sensible and shelter at home, | 待在家里 |
[43:52] | – preferably in the basement. – I-I’m gonna call the midwife. | – 最好是地下室 – 我去找助产士 |
[43:54] | That’s good advice, Keith. | 好建议 基斯 |
[43:56] | And if you do see a Union Liberator at work, | 如果你们看见联盟解放军 |
[43:59] | just give ’em a wave and a smile. | 请向他们微笑招手 |
[44:00] | They’re good lads. | 他们都是好样的 |
[44:12] | Fire! | 开火 |
[44:17] | Can’t get through! | 过不去 |
[44:18] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[44:21] | – Easy. – Piece of cake. | – 激动什么 – 小意思 |
[44:26] | Careful out there, pet. | 小心点 亲爱的 |
[44:33] | – Grenade! – Take cover! | – 手榴弹 – 找掩护 |
[44:40] | – Fuck. – Shoot her! | – 见鬼 – 向她开枪 |
[44:43] | Katie, get back. | 凯蒂 快回来 |
[44:54] | Die, Raven scum! | 去死吧 乌鸦人渣 |
[44:59] | Push, Martha. | 用力 玛莎 |
[45:00] | Push! | 用力 |
[45:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 就这样 |
[45:06] | Good girl. | 好样的 |
[45:08] | Bit more. Come on. | 再用点力 加油 |
[45:09] | – Good girl. That’s it. – Good job. | – 很好 就这样 – 表现很好 |
[45:11] | And breathe. And one more. | 呼吸 再来一次 |
[45:32] | Traverse right! | 向右转 |
[45:34] | Come on. Gimme, gimme, gimme! | 快 赶紧给我 |
[45:36] | Fire! | 开火 |
[45:54] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[45:56] | Fucked if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[45:58] | If those bloody reinforcements don’t come soon, | 如果那些该死的援军不快点来 |
[46:01] | and lots of ’em, | 并且多来点人 |
[46:04] | we’re buggered. | 我们就死定了 |
[46:05] | One more time. | 再用力一次 |
[46:07] | – I can see the head. – Okay. | – 我能看见头了 – 快了 |
[46:10] | Breathe with me. Breathe with me. | 跟我一起呼吸 |
[46:11] | Well done. Well done. | 很好 |
[46:14] | Good job. Good job. | 做得很好 |
[46:15] | We’re nearly there. | 就快生了 |
[46:17] | You’re okay. | 你可以的 |
[46:18] | Keeping pushing, Martha. | 继续使劲 玛莎 |
[46:20] | Push! | 使劲 |
[46:24] | Covering fire! | 掩护火力 |
[46:27] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[46:38] | Colonel fucking Pennyworth. About bloody time. | 竟然是潘尼沃斯上校 也该是时候来了 |
[46:42] | Forgotten how to salute, have you? | 忘了该怎么敬礼吗 |
[46:46] | – Where’s the reinforcements? – This is it. | – 援军在哪 – 这就是 |
[46:48] | Fire! | 开火 |
[46:52] | One lorry? | 就一辆卡车 |
[46:54] | Fuck’s sake. What’s that gonna do? | 见鬼 这能做什么 |
[46:57] | – I expect we’ll manage. – How? | – 这就够了 – 怎么就够了 |
[47:00] | They think we’re already beaten, don’t they? | 他们觉得我们已经被打败了 不是吗 |
[47:02] | That’s ’cause we fucking are. | 因为本来就是这样 |
[47:03] | – That’s their first mistake. – Oh, aye? | – 这是他们第一个错误 – 是吗 |
[47:05] | And what’s their second mistake? | 那第二个错误呢 |
[47:07] | They won’t expect us to attack. | 他们没想到我们会攻击 |
[47:14] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[47:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:02] | It’s a bread van. | 是辆面包车 |
[48:07] | Brothers and sisters, now, I think we should | 兄弟姐妹们 现在是时候 |
[48:10] | stroll over there and give these dossers some stick. | 冲过去 给这些蠢货点教训了 |
[48:12] | – Who’s up for it? – Yeah, yeah. | – 谁准备好了 – 准备好了 |
[48:13] | – All right. – Come on. | – 好了 – 不是吧 |
[48:15] | I can’t hear you! I said, who’s up for it?! | 我听不见 谁准备好了 |
[48:20] | Right, do it. | 可以开始了 |
[48:21] | I got a line of sight. | 我看到了 |
[48:31] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[48:32] | I can’t see it. | 看不清楚 |
[48:34] | It’s just a bread van. | 就是个面包车 |
[48:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[48:51] | Hey, make us a sandwich! | 给我们做个三明治 |
[48:53] | All right? | 准备好了吗 |
[48:56] | I feel like a bloody Christmas tree. | 我感觉自己像棵圣诞树 |
[48:59] | Nah, you look great. | 不 你看起来帅极了 |
[49:00] | Don’t he? | 对不对 |
[49:02] | Aye, aye. | 对 |
[49:09] | Anyone have a line of sight? | 谁能看到什么情况 |
[49:11] | I haven’t got anything. | 我什么也看不到 |
[49:18] | * What you gonna do?* | 你打算怎么办 |
[49:24] | * Time’s caught up with you* | 时势造英雄 |
[49:30] | * Take your written rules* | 带着你写好的规则 |
[49:35] | * You join the other fools* | 跟傻子站一队 |
[49:41] | * Turn to something new* | 尝试新事物 |
[49:45] | * Now it’s killing you.* | 现在它要了你的命 |
[49:47] | Forward! | 冲啊 |