时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Fork Fest 2019. | 2019年叉子节 |
[00:07] | For a moment I almost forgot where I was. | 有那么片刻 我都忘了我身在何方了 |
[00:10] | Still hell. | 依然是地狱 |
[00:18] | You honked at someone? | 你竟然对别人按喇叭了 |
[00:21] | News travels fast for a town whose speed limit is mosey. | 一个最高时速是步行速度的小镇 消息传得可真快 |
[00:24] | We don’t honk in Conley Fork. | 在康利叉镇 我们是不按喇叭的 |
[00:27] | Unless you’re trying to scare a cow off the road. | 除非是要把一头牛从路上吓走 |
[00:29] | Or if your buddy’s asleep at the wheel | 或者你的朋友开着车睡着了 |
[00:31] | and you’re trying to gently wake him up. | 你想轻轻地把他唤醒 |
[00:32] | Well, I am from New York, | 我是纽约来的 |
[00:34] | and honking is the least offensive thing that I do. | 按喇叭是我做过的最人畜无害的事了 |
[00:36] | Come on, take your music. | 好了 拿出乐谱来 |
[00:37] | If I may. As a missionary, | 容我说句话 作为传教士 |
[00:39] | I found the quickest way to gain acceptance | 我发现要想被别人接纳 最快的方法 |
[00:41] | is by adopting local customs. | 就是适应当地的风俗人情 |
[00:43] | – Go Wildcats! – Go! | -加油 野猫队 -加油 |
[00:49] | I became head of one of the best music departments in the country | 我当年成为全国最出色的音乐系系主任 |
[00:51] | without caring about being accepted. | 可没有在意过要被接纳 |
[00:53] | Why start now? | 为何现在要开始在意 |
[00:54] | ‘Cause now you live in a small town. | 因为现在你生活在小镇上 |
[00:55] | You’re gonna need this people. | 你会需要这些人 |
[00:56] | And your good reputation is your currency. | 你的好名声就是你的通用货币 |
[00:58] | Once you lose it, you can’t get it back, | 一旦失去 就再也找不回来了 |
[01:00] | just like your pelvic floor. | 就跟骨盆底一样 |
[01:01] | Not mine. She’s still sturdy. | 我的骨盆底没问题 依然很强健 |
[01:03] | I do care about my reputation | 我的确会在意 |
[01:05] | among people of intellect and refinement… | 我在知识界和上流社会的名声 |
[01:08] | so, not here. | 在这里不会 |
[01:10] | We’re sophisticated. | 我们也很高端大气上档次啊 |
[01:11] | And Fork Fest is a hot bed of local talent. | 叉子节是展现本地才艺的大舞台 |
[01:14] | And our choir is always a crowd favorite. | 我们的唱诗班向来都是人民群众的最爱 |
[01:16] | We always knock their socks off with our music selection. | 我们选择的歌曲总是能把他们震撼得五体投地 |
[01:19] | I mean, unless the local Joe Cocker cover band is there, | 除非本地的乔·科克尔翻唱乐队也在场 |
[01:21] | Faux Cocker. | 叫「假科克尔」乐队 |
[01:22] | Last year, we sang a song about God’s love, | 去年 我们唱了一首有关上帝之爱的歌曲 |
[01:24] | MC Hammer’s “You Can’t Touch This.” | MC哈默的《你触碰不到我》 |
[01:27] | And it was awesome. | 简直棒极了 |
[01:28] | Your definition of awesome is different from mine. | 你们对于”棒极了”的定义跟我不一样 |
[01:31] | And yours is wrong. | 你们的定义是错的 |
[01:32] | No, Fork Fest is awesome. | 不 叉子节真的很棒 |
[01:35] | We always do the pie-eating contest. | 我们总是会参加吃馅饼比赛 |
[01:37] | But maybe not this year | 但今年或许不会 |
[01:38] | because of the divorce. | 因为我父母离婚了 |
[01:40] | Oh, no, of course, we will. | 不 我们当然会参加的 |
[01:43] | We’re still a family, and we all still love pie. | 我们还是一家人 并且我们都喜欢吃馅饼 |
[01:46] | Yeah, we sure do. | 是啊 当然了 |
[01:47] | I mean, I’ve loved pie since ninth grade gym class. | 我从九年级的那节体育课就开始爱上馅饼了 |
[01:51] | That’s why I made a vow to pie. | 所以我发了婚誓 要跟馅饼相爱到老 |
[01:53] | But sadly, pie gave up on me | 但可悲的是 馅饼放弃了我 |
[01:55] | when I got pie’s credit score into the single digits. | 因为我把馅饼的信用卡评分搞成了个位数 |
[01:59] | I’m also allergic to pecan. | 我还对大胡桃过敏 |
[02:02] | What? | 什么 |
[02:03] | – I get a rash- – We got it. | -我身上会起疹子 -我们懂了 |
[02:05] | – Stop it. – Wayne. | -打住 -韦恩 |
[02:15] | I’m gonna feel so guilty | 如果我们的离婚 |
[02:16] | if this divorce ruins Fork Fest for Cash. | 毁掉了卡什的叉子节体验 我会很愧疚的 |
[02:18] | It’s always just been the most wonderful time of the year. | 这向来都是一年当中最快乐的时光 |
[02:21] | Of course, because Christmas lacks | 是啊 因为圣诞节缺少了 |
[02:23] | that irresistible combination of fried food and animal husbandry. | 油炸食物和动物农耕令人无法抗拒的结合 |
[02:27] | It’s where Wayne and I had our first kiss. | 我和韦恩的第一个吻就是在那个时候发生的 |
[02:29] | We got engaged there. | 我们也是在节庆时订的婚 |
[02:31] | Cash is a Fork baby. | 卡什就是个叉子宝宝 |
[02:36] | It’s unbelievable. | 简直令人难以置信 |
[02:37] | Blocking the middle of the road. | 把路就这么堵起来 |
[02:39] | Why are you in such a rush? | 你急什么啊 |
[02:40] | ‘Cause I’m missing… | 因为我要错过… |
[02:43] | nothing, but still. | 没什么 不过还是很烦人 |
[02:45] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[02:47] | Arthur, don’t you dare. We just talked about this. | 亚瑟 你敢按 我们才谈过这个问题 |
[02:49] | I’m not gonna honk the horn. | 我不会按喇叭的 |
[02:54] | People are waiting here! | 这里还有人等着呢 |
[02:56] | Are you crazy? | 你是疯了吗 |
[02:58] | I’m depressed since my wife just died. | 自从我妻子去世后 我就很抑郁 |
[03:00] | I’m not sure if that falls under your definition of mental illness. | 我不知道在你看来这算不算有精神病 |
[03:02] | That’s Jerry Blevins. | 那可是杰瑞·布莱文斯 |
[03:04] | Which one is Jerry Blevins? | 哪个是杰瑞·布莱文斯 |
[03:05] | The one with the beard and the truck, | 是那个长着大胡子 开着小货车的人 |
[03:07] | or the one with the truck and the beard? | 还是那个开着小货车 长着大胡子的人 |
[03:08] | Jerry schedules the entertainment at Fork Fest, | 杰瑞负责排叉子节的节目出场顺序 |
[03:10] | and if we get on his bad side, | 如果他对我们不满 |
[03:12] | he’ll give us a crummy time slot. | 就会给我们安排一个烂时间档 |
[03:13] | Well, he doesn’t know who I am, | 他又不知道我是谁 |
[03:14] | or that I’m connected with the choir. | 也不知道我跟唱诗班的关系 |
[03:15] | No, you don’t get it. | 不 你不明白 |
[03:17] | Nothing goes un-talked-about here. | 这里任何事都会成为茶余饭后的谈资 |
[03:18] | You got the only foreign car in town, | 镇上就你这一辆外来车 |
[03:20] | and everybody knows it belongs to the angry Yankee | 所有人都知道这车属于那个愤怒的北方佬 |
[03:22] | who runs Second First’s choir. | 管着2号第一教堂的唱诗班 |
[03:24] | They call us the carpetbagger choir. | 他们称我们是「北佬投机者」唱诗班 |
[03:27] | No, it should be the carpetbagger and the choir. | 不 应该是北佬投机者和唱诗班 |
[03:29] | I get first billing. | 我的头衔应该在前面 |
[03:31] | – Oh, finally. – Oh, God. | -终于好了 -天呐 |
[03:43] | I told you so. | 我就说吧 |
[03:44] | Jerry gave us a time slot up against a tractor pull. | 杰瑞给我们安排的时间档和拖拉机拖拽比赛重合 |
[03:47] | It’s devastating to me | 令我颇为绝望的是 |
[03:48] | that you would expect me to know what that means. | 你们竟然以为我会明白那是什么意思 |
[03:50] | Who doesn’t know what a tractor pull is? | 谁会不知道拖拉机拖拽比赛是什么 |
[03:52] | I do not– | 我就不… |
[03:57] | Okay, okay. I get it, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 我懂了 |
[03:59] | It’s less than ideal. | 的确不够理想 |
[04:01] | Less than ideal? | 不够理想 |
[04:03] | They’re not gonna be able to hear us. | 他们根本就听不见我们唱歌 |
[04:04] | My hopes of attracting hip, young members to the church | 我本来希望通过即兴的节奏吸引年轻新潮的成员 |
[04:07] | with our happening beats are dashed. | 加入教会 现在这希望泡汤了 |
[04:09] | When they’re mad, I’m mad. | 他们生气 我就生气 |
[04:11] | – You guys are mad, right? – Yeah. | -你们很生气 没错吧 -没错 |
[04:13] | You made it wrong, | 你做错了事 |
[04:14] | and now you gotta make it right. | 现在你必须纠正 |
[04:15] | I’ll call Jerry. | 我给杰瑞打个电话 |
[04:16] | He does have a phone, doesn’t he? | 他是有电话的 对吧 |
[04:19] | We’re not a bunch of bumpkins, Arthur. | 我们又不是乡巴佬 亚瑟 |
[04:20] | Of course, he has a phone. | 他当然有电话 |
[04:21] | – He doesn’t have a phone. – Oh, my God. | -他没有电话 -天呐 |
[04:26] | Arthur, this is the south. | 亚瑟 这里是南方 |
[04:27] | You can’t just call people on the phone. | 你不能直接打电话找人说事 |
[04:29] | You gotta meet with them face to face. | 你必须跟他们面对面地谈 |
[04:30] | If you want to make it right with Jerry, | 如果你想修复跟杰瑞的关系 |
[04:32] | you’re gonna have to do it our way. | 就必须按照我们的方法来 |
[04:34] | With tact and grace and elegance. | 凭借智慧 风度和优雅 |
[04:37] | Yes, make him a noodle casserole. | 没错 给他做一份砂锅面 |
[04:39] | Ooh. Yes. | 太对了 |
[04:40] | My secret ingredient is margarine. | 我的秘密配方是加入人造黄油 |
[04:42] | – Margarine? – That’s what I said, margarine. | -人造黄油吗 -我就是这么说的 人造黄油 |
[04:44] | – Margarine. – Jesus. | -人造黄油 -老天呐 |
[04:50] | You know that girl you had beef with in high school? | 你还记得高中时跟你结下梁子的女孩吗 |
[04:52] | – Stephanie. – No. | -斯黛芬妮 -不是 |
[04:54] | – Tanya? – No. | -坦娅 -不是 |
[04:55] | – Tall Tanya? – No. | -大个子坦娅 -不是 |
[04:56] | Girl, maybe you were the problem. | 姑娘 或许问题在你身上 |
[04:58] | Oh, wait, you mean… | 等等 你是说… |
[05:01] | Kimmy Bell! | 凯米·贝尔 |
[05:02] | Ginny! | 吉妮 |
[05:05] | I always forget you still work here. | 我总是忘记你还在这里工作 |
[05:08] | It’s so nice that you can keep some things in your life consistent. | 人生中有一件事多年不变 感觉真好 |
[05:11] | Oh, it’s so kind of you to be concerned. | 谢谢你的关心啊 |
[05:13] | So the divorce… | 听说你离婚了 |
[05:14] | what happened? Was it your fault? | 是怎么回事啊 是你的错吗 |
[05:16] | Was it his fault? Was it the kid’s fault? | 还是他的错 或者是孩子的错 |
[05:18] | Here’s your food, Kimmy. | 这是你的食物 凯米 |
[05:20] | And I put some extra grits in there for your mama | 我多加了些粗燕麦粉 给你妈享用 |
[05:22] | and that little dog of hers | 以及她的那条狗 |
[05:23] | she bears a striking resemblance to. | 那条跟她长得几乎一模一样的狗 |
[05:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了啊 |
[05:30] | Bless your heart. | 保佑你的心 |
[05:34] | Bless her farming heart. | 保佑她的那颗黑心 |
[05:36] | You know that’s just the start, right? | 你知道这还只是个开始 对吧 |
[05:38] | Fork Fest will be your first | 叉子节将是你们分开后 |
[05:40] | public appearance since the breakup. | 你的首次公开亮相 |
[05:42] | It’s all anyone is gonna be asking you about. | 到时候大家肯定都会问你这事 |
[05:44] | I just won’t answer. | 我不会回应的 |
[05:45] | That’s only gonna make it worse. | 那只会让事情变得更糟 |
[05:47] | Did you know after Keith died, | 你知道当年凯斯去世后 |
[05:50] | a rumor went around town that I murdered him? | 镇上有传言说是我杀了他吗 |
[05:52] | What? No. Really? | 什么 不 当真吗 |
[05:54] | Your dead husband Keith? | 你死去的丈夫凯斯 |
[05:56] | I learned, as a woman, | 作为女人 我认识到 |
[05:57] | you have to control the narrative. | 你必须抢先控制舆论 |
[05:59] | Either you tell the story, or people make up their own. | 要么你主动讲出事实 要么别人就会胡编乱造 |
[06:01] | Okay, listen, I can’t exactly tell people | 好了 我没办法告诉别人 |
[06:03] | that he often felt like a second child, | 他总是表现得像我的二胎 |
[06:05] | and spent our entire life savings | 并且把我们终身的积蓄 |
[06:07] | on an idiotic business idea. | 都浪费在了一个愚蠢的商业点子上 |
[06:09] | Beanbag pants. | 豆袋裤 |
[06:11] | What’s a beanbag pant? | 豆袋裤是个什么鬼 |
[06:12] | I mean, really. Right? | 简直太离谱了 对吧 |
[06:13] | That’s a terrible idea. | 那真是个糟糕透顶的点子 |
[06:15] | But it’s still the truth. | 但还是要说出事实 |
[06:17] | So? It’ll get back to Cash. | 然后呢 那会影响到卡什的 |
[06:19] | And I am not saying one negative thing about his father, | 我绝不会对他的父亲有任何负面评价 |
[06:22] | and that is final. | 那是最终决定 |
[06:23] | Maybe you should worry about your own reputation, | 或许你应该担心的是你自己的名声 |
[06:25] | ’cause once it’s gone, you can’t get it back. | 因为名声一旦毁了 就无法挽救了 |
[06:27] | Take is from a murderess. | 就当是我这个女杀人犯给你的忠告吧 |
[06:29] | What, no? Nobody thinks that. | 什么 才不会 没人这么认为 |
[06:32] | We never talk about it at book club. | 我们读书俱乐部的人从不谈论这事 |
[06:37] | So Cash and I are gonna pick up tomorrow morning | 卡什和我明天早上10点去接你 |
[06:40] | for Fork Fest at 10 A.M. | 去参加叉子节 |
[06:41] | Okay, but don’t be late. | 好的 不过别迟到了 |
[06:42] | We gotta get to the ping-pong game before all the goldfish die. | 我们得赶在金鱼死掉前 先参加乒乓球比赛 |
[06:45] | And just so we’re on the same page, | 我们要先说好 |
[06:47] | no talking about the breakup. | 不准谈论我们分开的事 |
[06:48] | There’s gonna be a lot of people asking, | 肯定会有很多人问 |
[06:50] | and I want to be a united front. | 我希望我们能统一战线 |
[06:51] | You really want to be on the safe side, | 如果你真的想确保不出问题 |
[06:53] | why don’t we stay together? | 为何我们不继续在一起呢 |
[06:54] | Okay, okay, Jerry just pulled up. | 注意 杰瑞刚刚停车了 |
[06:57] | Now remember, | 记住 |
[06:58] | make a personal connection with him. | 跟他形成私人的情感联系 |
[07:01] | Yeah, but not too personal. | 没错 但别太私密了 |
[07:02] | Have fun with it. Keep it light. | 要轻松愉快一点 |
[07:03] | But don’t be afraid to play the dead wife card. | 但不必害怕使用「死去的老婆」这一招 |
[07:05] | In a fun, light way. | 以轻松快乐的方式 |
[07:07] | Ask about his son Jason. | 问他关于他的儿子杰森的事 |
[07:08] | But not his son Jalen. | 不过别提起他儿子杰伦 |
[07:10] | He moved to California, and Jerry hates California. | 他搬去加州了 杰瑞讨厌加州 |
[07:12] | But he loves California Pizza Kitchen. | 但他喜欢加州披萨厨房 |
[07:14] | That’s an example of keeping it light. | 这是保持轻松的范例 |
[07:19] | Oh, it is the guy with the beard and the truck. | 还真是那个开小货车的大胡子 |
[07:22] | And the duck said, “What, are you kidding me? | 然后鸭子说 “你在逗我吗” |
[07:24] | “I’m not kosher.” | “我不是犹太洁食” |
[07:30] | Well, I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[07:32] | I reckon them hogs ain’t gonna feed themselves. | 猪可不会自己喂食 |
[07:34] | Well, unless they could feed themselves the original | 除非它们能给自己喂正宗的 |
[07:36] | barbecue chicken chop salad form California Pizza Kitchen. | 加州披萨厨房的烧烤鸡排沙拉 |
[07:39] | That’s my favorite salad. | 那是我最爱的沙拉 |
[07:41] | Hardly an vegetables. | 几乎没有蔬菜 |
[07:43] | You got that right. | 你说得太对了 |
[07:44] | – Oh, Jerry, this was great. – Yeah. | -杰瑞 跟你交流太开心了 -是啊 |
[07:47] | You know, you ain’t nearly as bad everybody says you are. | 你完全没有别人说的那么差劲 |
[07:51] | I appreciate it. Nice talking to you. | 谢谢 聊天愉快 |
[07:52] | – Yeah, you, too. – Okay, buddy. | -你也是 -好了 兄弟 |
[08:15] | Hand sanitizer? Really? | 洗手液 不是吧你 |
[08:17] | Yeah, of course. Why not? | 当然 有何不可 |
[08:18] | You implied he was dirty. | 你这是在暗示他脏 |
[08:19] | He’s a hog farmer who came here straight from work. | 他是养猪的 直接从农场赶来的 |
[08:22] | Hand sanitizer isn’t an insult. It’s a medical necessity. | 洗手液不是侮辱 是必要的卫生措施 |
[08:25] | Everybody grosses me out, but I was raised properly. | 每个人都能把我恶心吐 但我有良好的家教 |
[08:28] | I had a great talk with Jerry. We laughed. | 我和杰瑞聊得很开心 我们笑了 |
[08:30] | We found out we had things in common. | 我们发现我们有共同点 |
[08:33] | I’ll bet by tonight, we’ll have an updated lineup. | 我敢说到了今晚 就会有更新版的时间安排 |
[08:36] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[08:37] | We been dropped from the lineup altogether. | 我们都被除名了 |
[08:41] | First time we won’t be performing in the history of our choir. | 这是我们的唱诗班有史以来第一次不能表演 |
[08:45] | Jerry is petty in a way I… | 杰瑞心胸狭隘 我… |
[08:49] | I really admire. | 我真的很佩服 |
[08:51] | That’ll leave more time for, what, | 那我们就有更多时间参加 |
[08:53] | potato-sack racing | 套马铃薯袋奔跑比赛 |
[08:55] | and pulling machinery with other machinery. | 以及用机器拖拽其他机器的比赛 |
[08:58] | Well, if we’re not performing, | 如果我们不表演 |
[09:00] | there’s no reason for you to come. | 你也就没有去的必要了 |
[09:02] | Well, I’m not gonna miss it after this buildup. | 经过这样精心的准备 我是不会错过的 |
[09:04] | We don’t want you to come to Fork Fest. | 我们不欢迎你参加叉子节 |
[09:07] | Your reputation is shot in this town, | 你在这个小镇声名狼藉 |
[09:09] | and we can’t afford to be seen with you in public, so… | 我们不能被人看到和你一起公开出现 所以… |
[09:13] | And you’re the nice one. | 你是团体里的老好人 |
[09:16] | Yeah, that’s how they bullied me | 是啊 他们就是这样逼我 |
[09:17] | into being the one to tell you. | 来通知你这个决定的 |
[09:22] | ♪ We will sing one song ♪ | ♪我们要唱一首歌♪ |
[09:22] | 2019叉子节 欢迎 | |
[09:25] | ♪ For my old Kentucky home ♪ | ♪为了我的家乡肯塔基♪ |
[09:28] | ♪ For my old Kentucky home ♪ | ♪为了我的家乡肯塔基♪ |
[09:31] | ♪ Far away ♪ | ♪遥远的家乡♪ |
[09:35] | Hello, everybody, welcome to Fork Fest 2019! | 大家好 欢迎参加2019叉子节 |
[09:41] | This is fixing to be the best Fork Fest yet. | 这注定将成为史上最棒的一次叉子节 |
[09:49] | Now I want you to play till the cows come home… | 我希望你们一直玩到天黑黑 |
[09:57] | Eat till you’re as full as a tick… | 吃饱喝足 |
[10:01] | And celebrate till you’re worn flat out. | 庆祝到筋疲力竭 |
[10:04] | Enoch won glossiest coat! | 伊诺赢得了最光滑皮毛称号 |
[10:06] | Good job, Enoch. | 好样的 伊诺 |
[10:08] | Now coming to our main stage | 现在登上主舞台的是 |
[10:10] | is Conley Fork’s most popular family clog troupe, | 康利叉镇最火的家庭踢踏舞舞团 |
[10:14] | Who Let the Clogs Out! | 「谁把踢踏舞放了出来」 |
[10:18] | 查伯兰兹2号第一教堂 柠檬水 | |
[10:21] | So sorry about you and Wayne. | 你和韦恩的事我很遗憾 |
[10:24] | No need to be sorry. | 没必要觉得遗憾 |
[10:25] | Wayne’s still my best friend. | 韦恩仍然是我最好的朋友 |
[10:27] | He’s just too great of a guy | 他人太好了 |
[10:28] | to let out of my life that easily. | 没那么容易从我的生活里逃走 |
[10:30] | So then what happened? | 那到底是出了什么事 |
[10:31] | The truth is Wayne– | 事实是韦恩… |
[10:32] | The truth is Wayne is a wonderful father. | 事实是韦恩是个很棒的父亲 |
[10:34] | – Right, Cash? – Sure. Yeah. | -对吗 卡什 -是啊 当然 |
[10:36] | Girl, I remember when you and Wayne were dating, | 姑娘 我记得你和韦恩交往的时候 |
[10:38] | and he wrecked your daddy’s truck. | 他弄坏了你爸爸的货车 |
[10:40] | I knew then he wasn’t the marrying type. | 我当时就知道他不适合结婚 |
[10:42] | Well, actually, that’s the night | 实际上 就是那天晚上 |
[10:43] | I knew I wanted to marry him. | 我知道我想嫁给他 |
[10:45] | My niece’s husband cheated on her… | 我侄女的老公出轨了 |
[10:47] | with his podiatrist. | 对象是他的足科医生 |
[10:48] | Oh, well, lucky for me, | 那我走运了 |
[10:49] | Wayne has a heart of gold, and really great feet. | 韦恩有一颗金子般的心和一双好脚 |
[10:52] | I couldn’t have made a better choice for a husband. | 我找不到比他更好的丈夫了 |
[10:54] | I almost named this one after him, | 我差点就用他的名字给这家伙取名了 |
[10:55] | but I didn’t want him to deal with all the Lil Wayne jokes. | 但我不希望他被嘲跟歌手李尔·韦恩同名 |
[10:59] | The way you’re handling all this is very noble, | 你处理这事的方式很高尚 |
[11:02] | but I’m not sure he would do the same for you, | 但他估计不会这么维护你 |
[11:04] | considering when you were in labor, he made you drive. | 毕竟你临产的时候 他还让你开车 |
[11:07] | Oh, he was drunk. | 他当时醉了 |
[11:11] | Hey, Wayne. I got you a hot dog on a fork. | 你好啊 韦恩 我给你买了叉子热狗 |
[11:13] | Oh, that’s mighty kind of you. | 你太好了 |
[11:15] | You can’t have a hotdog on a fork without a Forkarita. | 吃叉子热狗就得配上叉子丽塔鸡尾酒 |
[11:18] | Can’t say I know what I did to deserve all this, | 我不知道我做了什么 值得你们对我这么好 |
[11:21] | but I like it, | 但我很喜欢 |
[11:22] | and I like your matching long shirt denim things. | 我还喜欢你们两个统一的长袖牛仔衬衫 |
[11:25] | You have a heart of gold. | 你有一颗金子般的心 |
[11:27] | And the fact that Ginny didn’t see that makes her a fool. | 吉妮却看不到 她真是个傻瓜 |
[11:30] | I do have a good heart, don’t I? | 我确实有颗善良的心 不是吗 |
[11:31] | Nice pecs, too. | 胸肌也不错 |
[11:36] | My God, I must look hungry. | 天啊 我看起来一定很饿 |
[11:38] | Should’ve known that Ginny is not the nice person she pretends to be. | 早就该知道吉妮不像她表现出来的那么好 |
[11:41] | After all, she is friends with that murderess. | 毕竟她是那个女杀人犯的朋友 |
[11:44] | Worse… | 更糟的是 |
[11:46] | she’s friends with that honking Yankee. | 她跟那个按喇叭的美国佬也是朋友 |
[11:52] | Don’t worry, Arthur. It’s open. | 别担心 亚瑟 我能开门 |
[11:55] | You’re lucky I’m not naked. | 幸亏我没赤身裸体 |
[11:56] | You sure you want to be seen with me? | 你确定你想被人看到和我在一起吗 |
[11:58] | I’m not gonna destroy your reputation? | 我不会毁了你的名声吗 |
[12:00] | Didn’t even cross my mind. | 我压根没想这事 |
[12:02] | You’re gonna have to spell this town out for me. | 你得跟我说说关于这个小镇的一切 |
[12:05] | I know a noodle casserole means I’m sorry. | 我知道送砂锅面的意思是”对不起” |
[12:07] | What does a cake with a hungry leprechaun on it mean? | 蛋糕上有一个饥饿的小妖精是什么意思 |
[12:10] | It means I won this in a cakewalk, | 意思是我赢了步态舞比赛 |
[12:11] | and I thought you might be hungry. | 并且我觉得你可能饿了 |
[12:13] | No, I’m not hungry. | 不 我不饿 |
[12:16] | This is Eustace Conley, | 这位是尤斯塔斯·康利 |
[12:19] | founder of Conley Fork. | 康利叉镇的创立者 |
[12:20] | He’s delicious. | 他真好吃 |
[12:21] | The story goes, | 故事是这样的 |
[12:22] | Eustace Conley came to a fork in the road. | 尤斯塔斯·康利来到一个交叉路口 |
[12:24] | He was so exhausted from his already long journey, | 他走了很长的路 已经很累了 |
[12:27] | he couldn’t decide which way to go, | 他不知道该走哪条路 |
[12:28] | so he did the only thing he could think to do. | 所以他做了他唯一能想到的事 |
[12:36] | Which was? | 什么事 |
[12:37] | He turned back. | 他扭头往回走 |
[12:38] | Now wouldn’t you know, when he turned, | 但出人意料的是 当他转过身之后 |
[12:40] | he was face to face with a mean, old black bear. | 他撞上了一头凶猛的老黑熊 |
[12:44] | Now Eustace was terrified, | 尤斯塔斯害怕极了 |
[12:46] | so he did the only thing he could think to do. | 所以他做了他唯一能想到的事 |
[12:48] | He turned back again? | 他又转过身往回走吗 |
[12:50] | He put up his fists to fight. | 他举起了拳头 准备战斗 |
[12:52] | “Hey, coward,” He yelled. | “嘿 懦夫” 他大喊着 |
[12:54] | I bet you want a piece of this. | “我猜你肯定想吃我一拳” |
[12:56] | Well, wouldn’t you know, despite is bravado, | 出人意料的是 尽管是虚张声势 |
[12:58] | the bear charged Eustace anyway. | 熊还是对尤斯塔斯发起了进攻 |
[13:01] | So Eustace did the only thing he could think to do. | 所以尤斯塔斯做了他唯一能想到的事 |
[13:03] | I don’t have clue. | 我猜不到了 |
[13:04] | Eustace is proving unpredictable. | 尤斯塔斯太难猜了 |
[13:07] | He laid down and played dead. | 他躺下装死了 |
[13:09] | The bear mauled half of him, but kept him alive. | 熊把他虐了个半死 但还是留下了他的小命 |
[13:13] | Now on account of his horrific wounds, | 由于身上多了很多可怕的伤口 |
[13:15] | Eustace was unable to travel, | 尤斯塔斯没法继续走下去了 |
[13:16] | so he did the only thing he could think to do. | 所以他做了他唯一能想到的事 |
[13:19] | He made camp in this very place we call Conley Fork. | 他在这个叫做”康利叉”的地方安营扎寨了 |
[13:26] | Well, thank you for the cake. | 谢谢你的蛋糕 |
[13:28] | You are Eustace Conley. | 你就是尤斯塔斯·康利 |
[13:30] | The bear is your bad reputation, | 熊就是你的坏名声 |
[13:32] | and the choir is your little donkey. | 唱诗班就是你的小毛驴 |
[13:33] | My little what? | 我的小什么 |
[13:35] | The bear ate Eustace’s donkey. | 熊吃了尤斯塔斯的毛驴 |
[13:36] | Did I leave that out? | 我忘了提这点吗 |
[13:37] | Rev, I’m trying to figure out the rules, | 牧师 我在努力弄明白这些规矩 |
[13:39] | but these people have already made up their mind about me. | 但这些人已经对我下定论了 |
[13:43] | No matter what I do, they’re not gonna accept me. | 不管我做什么 他们都不会接纳我的 |
[13:45] | When all else fails, | 如果其他办法都不管用 |
[13:47] | show that you’re one of them. | 向他们展示你是他们的一员 |
[13:55] | That’s never gonna happen. | 那是永远不可能的 |
[13:57] | Welcome to the 2019 pie-eating contest. | 欢迎来到2019年吃馅饼大赛 |
[14:04] | See? We’re all doing the pie-eating contest together. | 看到了吗 我们全家一起参加吃馅饼大赛 |
[14:06] | Nothing’s changed since last year. | 从去年开始 什么都没变 |
[14:08] | – Dad’s wearing a shirt. – Not by choice, buddy. | -爸爸穿了件衬衫 -不是我想穿的 |
[14:10] | They changed the rules. | 他们改了规则 |
[14:11] | All right–first one to finish their pie wins. | 好了 第一个吃完馅饼的人获胜 |
[14:13] | No hands, no straws, no vomiting! | 不能用手 不能用吸管 不能吐出来 |
[14:15] | Wayne’s as dumb as he is smoking hot. | 韦恩虽然很蠢 但却很性感 |
[14:17] | I always assumed he was the one who screwed things up with her. | 我一直以为他会是导致他们的婚姻破裂的人 |
[14:20] | – Yeah. – But she can’t say enough nice things about him. | -就是啊 -但她对他的评价都是好话 |
[14:22] | – It’s guilt. – Guilt for what? | -因为罪恶感 -什么罪恶感 |
[14:24] | Isn’t it obvious? Ginny cheated on Wayne. | 这还不明显吗 吉妮背着韦恩出轨了 |
[14:27] | Really? Is that why he left her? | 真的吗 这就是他离开她的原因吗 |
[14:29] | – They think I cheated on you? – No… | -他们觉得我出轨了 -不是啦 |
[14:31] | Okay, one last rule. No cheating. | 最后一条规则 不许作弊[出轨] |
[14:34] | Did you hear that, Ginny? | 你听到了吗 吉妮 |
[14:36] | Now who’s ready for some pie? | 谁准备好吃馅饼了 |
[14:41] | Aren’t you gonna defend me? | 你不打算维护我一下吗 |
[14:43] | I’m ready for some pie! | 我准备好吃馅饼了 |
[14:47] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么不站出来说句话 |
[14:49] | You told me not to say anything. | 你叫我什么都别说的 |
[14:50] | But you know I didn’t cheat on you. | 但你知道我没有背着你出轨 |
[14:51] | – I never said you did. – Well you didn’t say I didn’t. | -我没说你出轨啊 -你也没说我没出轨 |
[14:54] | – So? – So? | -所以呢 -所以 |
[14:55] | – Yeah, so? – So, I look like the bad guy. | -是啊 所以呢 -所以现在显得我是坏人 |
[14:57] | – Well… – Well, what? | -毕竟… -毕竟什么 |
[14:58] | I’m not the one who left. | 我不是那个离开的人 |
[14:59] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[15:00] | Maybe just this once, you are the bad guy. | 也许这一次 你就是坏人 |
[15:08] | And we have a winner! | 赢家诞生了 |
[15:14] | And that’s a disqualification. | 你被取消资格了 |
[15:17] | I guess the winner is Ginny. | 赢家是吉妮 |
[15:24] | They say a leopard doesn’t change her spots. | 常言道 江山易改 本性难移 |
[15:27] | Cheater. | 作弊[出轨] |
[15:28] | Why are they calling you that, Mom? | 他们为什么这么叫你 妈 |
[15:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[15:43] | Arthur, what are you doing here? | 亚瑟 你怎么会来这里 |
[15:45] | Just–I’m trying to fit in, show I’m not a snob. | 只是想融入大家 表明我不是一个势利小人 |
[15:47] | Well, give up. There’s no point. | 放弃吧 没这必要了 |
[15:49] | Once they make their mind up about you, | 他们一旦对你这个人下了定论 |
[15:51] | they’ll never change it. | 就不会再改变了 |
[15:52] | – You okay? – Let’s just say that | -你没事吧 -这么说吧 |
[15:54] | my reputation is more in the mud than yours. | 现在我的名声比你的更加深陷泥潭 |
[16:03] | Well sometimes you just gotta embrace being in the mud. | 有时候你就得勇敢地去泥潭里打滚才行 |
[16:07] | Make way. | 让开 |
[16:08] | This Yankee wants a turn. | 本北方佬想试一把 |
[16:19] | What is happening? | 什么情况啊 |
[16:20] | My pigs is giving your jerk Yankee a run for his money. | 我的猪正在跟你们的混蛋北方佬竞技呢 |
[16:29] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[16:31] | Come on, Arthur. You got this–let’s go! | 加油 亚瑟 你行的 加油 |
[16:35] | You got this! | 你可以的 |
[16:36] | Go, Arthur! Go Arthur! | 加油 亚瑟 加油 亚瑟 |
[16:38] | Go, go, go–go, Arthur! | 上啊 上啊 上啊 亚瑟 |
[16:50] | Come on, Arthur– you can’t quit. | 加油 亚瑟 你不可以放弃 |
[16:53] | Why not? Eustace Conley was a quitter. | 为什么不能 尤斯塔斯·康利就放弃了 |
[17:12] | Well, looks like he did it, folks. | 看来他抓到了 各位 |
[17:19] | You better be laughing at this, Jean. | 你最好在开怀大笑 琴 |
[17:28] | You think I’m gonna shake that filthy hand? | 你觉得我会握你那脏手吗 |
[17:33] | Hand sanitizer’s not gonna get the smell off that, is it? | 洗手液也洗不掉这个味儿 是吧 |
[17:36] | No. | 是的 |
[17:38] | But I respect a man who’s not afraid to get dirty. | 但我敬你是个不怕脏的人 |
[17:42] | We could use an act at six, if your group is still here. | 如果6点你们还在 我们需要一场表演 |
[17:48] | We might be able to do that. | 我们或许能做到 |
[17:55] | I’m happy! | 我很开心 |
[17:56] | This blouse is dry-clean only. | 这件衬衫只能干洗 |
[17:58] | ♪ You know I am back like I never left ♪ | ♪我已归来 就像我未曾离去♪ |
[18:01] | ♪ I never left ♪ | ♪我未曾离去♪ |
[18:02] | ♪ Been chasing dreams but I never slept ♪ | ♪追逐梦想 我从未睡去♪ |
[18:05] | ♪ Whoo, that boy got bars, okay, okay ♪ | ♪那男孩有精彩的话要说 好吧 好吧♪ |
[18:07] | ♪ Yes I do ♪ | ♪我的确是♪ |
[18:08] | ♪ I said amen and hallelujah, let me testify too ♪ | ♪我说阿门 哈利路亚 让我作证♪ |
[18:12] | ♪ Another morning, a morning ♪ | ♪又一天清晨 清晨♪ |
[18:14] | ♪ Don’t let self get in my way ♪ | ♪别让自我挡住去路♪ |
[18:15] | ♪ I got my breath, I got my faith ♪ | ♪我能呼吸 我有信仰♪ |
[18:17] | ♪ And I remember why I came ♪ | ♪我记得我为何而来♪ |
[18:19] | ♪ I feel glorious, glorious ♪ | ♪我感到荣耀无比 荣耀无比♪ |
[18:22] | ♪ Got a chance… (To start again) ♪ | ♪找到机会 (重新开始)♪ |
[18:25] | ♪ I was… ♪ | ♪我为此♪ |
[18:26] | ♪ Born for this, born for this ♪ | ♪而生 为此而生♪ |
[18:29] | ♪ It’s who I am… How could I forget? ♪ | ♪我就是这样 我怎能忘记♪ |
[18:32] | ♪ I made it through the darkest part of the night ♪ | ♪我走过最黑的夜♪ |
[18:36] | ♪ And now I see the sunrise ♪ | ♪此刻我迎着日出♪ |
[18:39] | ♪ Now I feel glorious, glorious ♪ | ♪我感到荣耀无比 荣耀无比♪ |
[18:43] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[18:45] | I’m sorry for the interruption, uh… | 很抱歉打断大家 |
[18:47] | I just…I need to set the record straight. | 我就想澄清一件事 |
[18:55] | Ginny never cheated on me. | 吉妮没有出轨 |
[18:57] | She’d never do that. | 她永远都不会这么做 |
[19:00] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[19:02] | she’s the best person I ever met. | 她是我遇到过的最好的人 |
[19:05] | And I never left her– she left me, which… | 我从没离开过她 是她离开了我 |
[19:09] | was probably the right choice, | 这么做或许是对的 |
[19:11] | even though my arms are so jacked, | 但是我的双臂粗壮 |
[19:12] | they blew the sleeves off my shirt and… | 都撑破了我的衬衫袖子 |
[19:15] | I’m super great in bed. | 我床上功夫一级棒 |
[19:16] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[19:18] | Oh–hey, sorry you had to hear that, son. | 抱歉让你听到这些 儿子 |
[19:21] | Even though deep down I feel like you already knew. | 虽然内心深处我觉得你早已知道 |
[19:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:29] | Yeah. All right. | 好了 继续吧 |
[19:37] | ♪ I feel… Glorious, glorious ♪ | ♪我觉得 荣耀无比 荣耀无比♪ |
[19:40] | ♪ Got a chance…to start again ♪ | ♪找到机会 重新开始♪ |
[19:43] | ♪ I was… ♪ | ♪我为此♪ |
[19:44] | ♪ Born for this, born for this ♪ | ♪而生 为此而生♪ |
[19:47] | ♪ It’s who I am How could I forget? ♪ | ♪我就是这样 我怎能忘记♪ |
[19:50] | ♪ I made it through the darkest part of the night ♪ | ♪我走过最黑的夜♪ |
[19:54] | ♪ And now I see the sunrise ♪ | ♪此刻我迎着日出♪ |
[19:57] | ♪ Now I feel… ♪ | ♪现在我感到♪ |
[19:58] | ♪ Glorious, glorious ♪ | ♪荣耀无比 荣耀无比♪ |
[20:01] | ♪ I feel… Glorious, glorious ♪ | ♪我感到 荣耀无比 荣耀无比♪ |
[20:20] | Fork Fest wasn’t half bad. | 叉子节竟然还不错呢 |
[20:22] | Arthur helped me win this machete. | 亚瑟帮我赢到这把大砍刀 |
[20:25] | This is my, uh… | 这是我的… |
[20:26] | my third Forkarita. | 第三杯叉子丽塔鸡尾酒 |
[20:28] | My judgment may be a little impaired. | 我的判断力可能出现了问题 |
[20:30] | Uh, whoa–come on, bud. | 小心点 走吧 小子 |
[20:32] | Let’s go back and … | 我们再过去一趟 |
[20:33] | see if they’ll trade this in for that drone. | 看看他们愿不愿意用这个换那个无人机 |
[20:36] | I mean, they can’t say no. We got a machete! | 他们不会拒绝的 这可是大砍刀 |
[20:38] | – Yeah! – He had the best day. | -没错 -他玩得真开心 |
[20:41] | Well, of course he did. | 那是当然啦 |
[20:42] | His mama won the pie-eating contest. | 毕竟他妈赢了吃馅饼比赛 |
[20:45] | Yeah, looking back, | 是啊 回想起来 |
[20:46] | those four to six hot dogs I had for breakfast were a bad idea. | 我早餐吃了四到六个热狗 真是失算 |
[20:52] | Ginny, I know I was a crap husband, but… | 吉妮 我知道我是个不称职的丈夫 但是… |
[20:56] | I’m gonna try not to be a crap ex-husband. | 接下来我会努力当个称职的前夫 |
[21:02] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激你这样 |
[21:05] | I know change is not easy for you. | 我知道你要做出改变不容易 |
[21:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:10] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[21:11] | I was going to French you. | 我就想给你一个法式舌吻 |
[21:12] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[21:14] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah, no–I’m sorry. | -我的天 -好吧 不 对不起 |
[21:16] | – I apologize for that. – That’s disgusting. | -我向你道歉 -真恶心人 |
[21:18] | I got caught up in the moment. | 我刚刚一时意乱情迷 |
[21:20] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[21:21] | – Ew, I try to be nice to you… – Okay, God bless. | -我努力对你友好 -好吧 上帝保佑 |
[21:23] | And you think I wanna kiss you? | 你竟然以为我想亲你 |
[21:24] | What’s wrong with a little kiss between exes? | 前任之间亲一下怎么啦 |