Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

完美和声(Perfect Harmony)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 完美和声(Perfect Harmony)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] “Come meet me, Arthur Cochran. “快来找我吧 我是亚瑟·科克兰
[00:07] I’m single and a doctor”? 我单身 还是博士”
[00:09] I don’t think I’ve ever said that. 我好像从来没说过这些话
[00:11] I do drink a lot. 不过我的确喝了很多酒
[00:12] Stuff I’ve agreed to on a bender…dang. 我喝醉后答应过的事 叫你惊掉下巴
[00:15] I still have so much makeup to sell. 我还有好多化妆品没卖完
[00:19] Wow, Arthur, your head looks so huge. 亚瑟 你的头看着好大啊
[00:21] You’re like a giant, grumpy PEZ dispenser. 你看着就像个巨大的 臭脾气的派滋取糖器
[00:24] I’ll see you at Singles Night. 单身之夜见哦
[00:25] No, you will not see me at Singles ght. 不 我不会去参加单身之夜
[00:27] And who decided it was okay to use my photo? 另外 是谁决定可以用我的照片的
[00:29] Sorry! I needed to entice all ages, 对不起啦 我需要诱惑各年龄层的人
[00:32] and you’re in a demographic sweet spot. 你的年龄从人口统计学上来说正合适
[00:34] To the elderly widows, you’re a hot young renegade 对年纪大的寡妇来说 你是性感年轻的叛逆者
[00:37] who does not have time for blood thinners, 没时间吃抗凝血药
[00:38] and to the middle-aged divorcees, 对于中年的离婚妇女来说
[00:40] you’re not their husband. 你不是她们的丈夫
[00:41] The elderly widows are the reason 正是因为考虑到那些年纪大的寡妇
[00:42] we have Singles Night at 2:00 in the afternoon. 我们才会将单身之夜定于下午2点举行
[00:45] My wife just died. 我才刚死了老婆
[00:46] I’m not interested in dating anyone. 我现在没兴趣跟任何人开展新恋情
[00:48] I’m not a monster. 我又不是禽兽
[00:50] I just love love 我只是爱爱情本身
[00:51] and I’d love to be the reason a couple falls in love. 并且我爱当帮助有情人坠入爱河的月老
[00:54] It doesn’t have to be you. 又不一定非得是你
[00:55] Who’s the “Second First Church of the Cumberlands”? 查伯兰兹2号第一教堂是什么鬼
[00:59] We are. 就是我们啊
[01:00] That’s a ridiculous name for a church. 教堂取这个名字也太荒唐了吧
[01:02] I’ve been calling it 我一直把它叫做
[01:02] the First Second Church of the Cumberlands, 查伯兰兹1号第二教堂
[01:06] which is also a ridiculous name for a church. 当然了 这也是个荒唐的教堂名
[01:10] Aww, you’ve been talking about us. 你跟别人提到我们了耶
[01:12] Not in the way you were hoping. 不是你希望的那种提到
[01:23] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[01:24] If this is about that cinnamon bun I ate, 如果是因为我吃掉的那个肉桂面包
[01:25] it’s only ’cause I sneezed on it. 那只是因为我打喷嚏在上面了
[01:27] It was basically garbage. 那基本上已经算是垃圾了
[01:28] Girl, don’t eat garbage. 姑娘 别吃垃圾啊
[01:30] Why are you in here hiding from Dwayne? 你为什么在这里躲着德韦恩
[01:32] Dwayne’s here? No way. 德韦恩来了吗 不可能吧
[01:36] It’s just so awkward with Singles Night/afternoon coming up. 太尴尬了 单身之夜即单身下午马上就要到了
[01:40] We still haven’t spoken about 我们却还没好好谈一下
[01:41] how he showed up on my lawn and asked me out yet. 他出现在我家草坪上 找我约会的事
[01:43] It’s not surprising. 丝毫不令人意外
[01:44] You still haven’t told the line cook your name is not Jeanine. 你到现在都还没告诉二厨你的名字不是简妮
[01:47] Oh, please. Ginny’s a difficult name, 拜托 吉妮这个名字很难发音
[01:50] and plus, I don’t wanna 再说了 我不想
[01:50] confuse Athanasios Pappadopolis. 把阿瑟纳希奥斯·帕帕德普拉斯给搞糊涂了
[01:55] It just sucks. 真的糟透了
[01:56] Dwayne and I used to be so close, and now it’s so awkward. 德韦恩和我以前关系超好 现在却这么尴尬
[01:59] I mean, do you want to go out with him? 你想跟他出去约会吗
[02:01] No. Well, I mean, maybe. 不想 好吧 或许吧
[02:03] I don’t know. Just not right now. 我也不知道 但肯定不是现在
[02:05] Just be honest with him. 跟他说实话吧
[02:06] I mean, every time I look at him, 每次我看着他
[02:08] I still see the enormous third grader 看到的都是那个体型庞大的三年级学生
[02:09] who was my square-dancing partner. 还是我的方步舞搭档
[02:11] Whenever I look at him, 每当我看到他的时候
[02:12] I see a paying customer who’s waiting to give his order. 看到的都是一个要付钱下单的顾客
[02:16] – On it. – Thank you. -我这就去 -谢谢
[02:19] – Athanasios. – Jeanine. -阿瑟纳希奥斯 -简妮
[02:23] Hey, Dwayne, the usual? 德韦恩 老样子吗
[02:25] Vegan lumberjack, tofu over hard? 素伐木工人蛋糕 硬豆腐吗
[02:27] Yes indeed. 是的 没错
[02:28] So Ginny–Ginny? 话说吉妮 吉妮
[02:32] You’re probably not going to Singles Night, huh? 你应该不会去参加单身之夜 对吧
[02:36] – Actually, I am. – Oh, well, good. -实际上 我会去的 -太好了
[02:39] Save me a dance? 给我留支舞吧
[02:40] – Sure. – All right. -好啊 -好的
[02:41] I’ll put you on my dance card. 我会把你记在我的「舞约卡」上的
[02:42] – Okay. – That’s a thing, isn’t it? -好的 -是有那东西的 对吧
[02:44] I mean, I don’t know, I could never afford cotillion. 我其实不知道 我可买不起舞裙
[02:45] I just kissed boys behind the country club dumpster. 我只会躲在乡村俱乐部的垃圾桶后面跟男孩亲吻
[02:48] I’ll see you there. 到时候见
[02:50] You know you just agreed to go out on a date with him, right? 你知道你刚刚同意跟他约会了 对吧
[02:53] And admitted you were fast and poor. 并且承认你容易被勾到 又贫穷
[02:54] Oh, my God… 天呐
[03:06] I’ll check the wiring, 我可以检查下线路
[03:08] but most flickering lights are caused by ghosts. 但大多数情况下 灯泡闪烁都是由鬼引起的
[03:12] Well, I appreciate it. 真是谢谢你了
[03:14] Just when you think things can’t get more primitive– 就在你以为情况不可能变得更原始的时候…
[03:18] The human larynx is remarkably vulnerable. 人的喉头非常脆弱
[03:22] Easy, old timer. No one has to get hurt here. 冷静 老家伙 这里没人需要受伤
[03:25] Psych! 骗你的
[03:27] No dice, stumpy. 休想 矮墩墩
[03:32] Only my mama calls me stumpy. 只有我妈才能叫我矮墩墩
[03:35] Oh, God, I fell on my keys, Art. 天呐 我摔在我的钥匙上了 亚瑟
[03:37] It’s all right. 没事
[03:38] This Hannibal Lecter rip-off is my father-in-law. 这个山寨版的食人魔汉尼拔是我岳父
[03:43] The hell are you doing here, Tinsley? 你跑来这里干什么 廷斯利
[03:45] Besides breaking and entering. 除了非法闯入民宅
[03:46] I saw this at the VA. 我在退伍军人事务部看到了这个
[03:51] My daughter’s been dead a month, 我女儿才去世一个月
[03:53] and you’re the poster boy for Singles Night. 你就成了单身之夜的海报男主了
[03:55] I’m done with the phase of my life 我现在已经过了那个人生阶段了
[03:57] where I have to explain myself to you. 我不再需要对你解释任何事了
[03:59] We are no longer related. 我们已经不存在亲戚关系了
[04:01] Now get the hell off of my boat. 赶快从我的船上滚下去
[04:02] Actually, this boat belongs to me, 实际上 这艘船是我的
[04:05] so how about you get the hell off my boat? 所以不如你滚下去吧
[04:08] Whoever’s boat it is… 不管这是谁的船
[04:10] it’s haunted! 都闹鬼了
[04:12] – It’s my haunted boat. – I said it’s my boat. -这是我的闹鬼船 -我说了是我的船
[04:15] – It’s my boat! – Get off my boat. -是我的船 -滚下我的船
[04:16] – Get off my boat. – It’s my boat! -滚下我的船 -是我的船
[04:19] Jean told me that you gave her the boat. 琴跟我说 你把这艘船送给她了
[04:22] Well, Jean told me that you were a Baptist, 琴还跟我说你是浸信会的呢
[04:25] so it looks like both of us got some bad intel. 看来我们都收到了错误的情报
[04:27] So what’s your plan here, Tinsley? 那你想干什么 廷斯利
[04:29] Well, before there were witnesses, 在出现目击者前
[04:30] I was going to render you unconscious 我本打算把你一棍子敲晕
[04:32] and then just drive my boat away. 然后把船开走
[04:34] Well, raise a glass to witnesses. 我要举杯感谢那目击证人
[04:37] Well, what should we do? 我们该做什么好呢
[04:38] Should we play Monopoly while you berate me? 边玩大富翁边听你教训我怎么样
[04:41] Listen to records while you berate me? 还是边听音乐边听你教训我
[04:43] I berate myself, you decide I’m not doing it right 我教训我自己 你要是觉得我骂得不够狠
[04:46] and then you berate me? 你再教训我
[04:48] Whichever you want to start with, ’cause, uh, 你想先来哪个都行 因为
[04:51] we’re gonna play all the hits. 以上全部我们都要做一遍
[04:53] Reverend Jax, why the emergency rehearsal? 杰克斯牧师 为什么紧急召我们来排练
[04:55] Our sister church is coming to Singles Night. 我们的姐妹教会要来参加单身之夜
[04:57] I thought we could knock their socks off 我想着我们可以来一场即兴合唱表演
[04:59] with an impromptu choir performance. 彻底征服她们
[05:01] – Where’s Arthur? – Yeah. -亚瑟在哪 -这个嘛
[05:02] By now I’m guessing he’s at the bottom of the lake. 这会儿他估计早被抛尸湖底了
[05:05] His father-in-law’s as lethal as I’d be 要是我的家用健身器材还在
[05:07] if I still had my Bowflex. 我就会跟他岳父一样能掐喉毙命
[05:09] Local climate never did agree with you. 你一直适应不了这里的气候
[05:12] Might be best to leave, before it turns against you. 你还是赶紧离开为好 免得因此伤身
[05:14] – I’m not going anywhere. – I can wait you out. -我哪儿都不去 -我可以跟你慢慢耗
[05:17] I brought my own rations. 我还自带了口粮
[05:20] Your horned-up church has been sending me care packages 琴去世后 你那个饥渴的教会一直
[05:25] ever since Jean died. 寄爱心包裹给我
[05:27] The Lord provides. 主赐予我们食物
[05:30] Apparently dark chocolate, but nobody’s perfect. 看来赐的是黑巧克力 不过人无完人嘛
[05:37] God, I hate the way you chew. 老天 我真讨厌你咀嚼的声音
[05:39] Hurry up! We’ll be late for Singles Night/afternoon. 快点 单身之夜即单身下午我们要迟到了
[05:44] Oh. Well, we better get going. 不错嘛 我们快出发吧
[05:47] We don’t wanna be late for whatever the opposite of porn is. 我们可不想晚到那个绝对不是黄片的活动
[05:50] Okay, listen. If I gave Dwayne the wrong idea at the Moonbow, 听我说 如果我在月虹时让德韦恩误会了
[05:52] I need to send a clear signal that 我得跟他明确表示
[05:54] I am not interested in romantic involvement whatsoever. 我现在没兴趣重返情场
[05:57] We need an outfit that sends the right message. 我们需要一套能传达这个信息的衣服
[06:03] What do we think the message is we’re sending here? 你觉得这套衣服传达了什么信息
[06:07] I wanna be hot, but not hot to Dwayne, who’s a vegan, 我想打扮得火辣 但不符合素食者德韦恩的喜好
[06:11] so I’m wearing a leather skort 所以我穿了皮裙
[06:13] and this shirt that Wayne bought for me. 和这件韦恩送给我的上衣
[06:15] You look like if cheese fries for the table were a person. 你看上去就像诱人的芝士薯条
[06:19] You look like… a half-priced hooker. 你看起来像…半价”出售”的妓女
[06:24] See, right now, it’s like, “Who’s that nerd?” 现在 我给人感觉是”那书呆是谁啊”
[06:27] But when I wanna attract a guy, I take the glasses off… 但如果我想撩男人 就把眼镜摘掉
[06:32] And boom. 华丽变身
[06:33] The “Pretty Woman” montage is over. 《风月俏佳人》那套路已经过时了
[06:35] – I’m picking your outfit. – That’s a good plan. -我帮你选衣服 -那最好了
[06:37] 查伯兰兹2号第一教堂 单身之夜 右划选择主
[06:39] All right, I hear the bus coming. 好 我听见大巴来了
[06:41] Go long, man. 快跑吧 哥们
[06:45] Oh, nope, false alarm. It’s just a pickup truck. 不对 搞错了 只是辆皮卡
[06:47] – Come on back. – Wayne, you’re here early! -快回来 -韦恩 你来得真早
[06:50] If everyone has your open-hearted enthusiasm, 如果人人像你这么敞开心怀 积极参与
[06:52] this night is gonna definitely end in a love connection. 今晚绝对会促成很多对佳偶
[06:55] And you brought Cash to an adults-only event. 你还带了卡什来参加成人活动
[06:58] Oh, yeah. Chicks friggin’ salivate over single dads, 是啊 妞看到单身爸爸就流口水
[07:01] and when they show up, 等她们一到
[07:02] they’re gonna see me mid-throw in an idyllic Toblerone 就会看到我正投出一记如巧克力般完美的
[07:05] of father-son bonding. 父子温情时刻
[07:07] My feet hurt, man. 我脚很疼
[07:08] Hey, no more false alarms, I promise. 不会再弄错了 我保证
[07:10] Oh. All right, no, I hear it for sure. 好 这次是真的听到了
[07:12] Fly pattern–go. 飞跑模式 走起
[07:16] Man, I’m really sorry, but I lied. 哥们 真对不起 我说谎了
[07:18] Come on back. 快回来吧
[07:20] – Oh! Here they are. – What? -她们到了 -什么
[07:23] Where did it come from? 车从哪冒出来的
[07:25] Change of plans, man. 计划有变 儿子
[07:26] I’m just gonna tussle your hair instead. 我就改成揉乱你头毛吧
[07:28] – I’m sweaty. – Oh, God, man–what… -我一头汗呢 -老天 不是吧
[07:30] you only ran twice. What in the world? 你才跑了两趟 怎么搞的
[07:39] Cash? Wait–Cash, what? 卡什 等等 卡什 什么
[07:43] Now remember, zipper placement is crucial. 记住 拉链拉多高至关重要
[07:46] There’s a distinct line between… 以下两种是有本质区别的
[07:49] “I’m not wearing anything under this,” and, 这是”我这身底下什么都没穿”
[07:52] “I’m with maintenance.” 而这是”我要求很高”
[07:56] Mmm–here we go. 进去吧
[08:03] You got this. 你没问题的
[08:05] Be direct. He can take it. 直接说清楚 他能承受
[08:07] He’s a grown man. He’s sort of two grown men. 他是成年人了 还是个一人顶俩的大块头
[08:10] – Nice jumpsuit. – You’re too sweet. -连衣裤很好看 -你嘴太甜了
[08:13] Just like my coffee. 跟我的咖啡一样
[08:16] Did you know Hawaii 你知道夏威夷
[08:17] grows the most coffee in the United States? 是全美咖啡产量最大的地区吗
[08:20] Which is weird, 真奇怪
[08:20] ’cause I always associate it with pineapples 因为我以前总是联想到菠萝
[08:22] and overweight guys playing the ukulele, 和弹尤克里里的大胖子
[08:24] but actually that’s stereotyping, 但那其实是刻板印象
[08:26] just like thinking how everybody in Kentucky 就像人们以为肯塔基州所有人
[08:27] owns a racehorse or marries their cousin, 都会养赛马或跟表亲结婚
[08:29] which actually shows a true lack of understanding 这其实表明人们不了解
[08:30] about how expensive it is to board a horse, 养马费用有多高昂
[08:32] but haters gonna hate. 不过喷子总好胡乱指责
[08:33] Would you excuse me? 我失陪一下
[08:36] I did not know that. 我还真不知道
[08:39] Tick tock, tick tock. 滴答 滴答
[08:45] You know, for all of Germany’s shortcomings, 德国虽然有诸多缺点
[08:48] they really make a hell of a clock. 但他们制造的钟真是一绝
[08:57] All right, that’s it. I’m leaving. 好了 我受够了 我要走了
[08:59] I really thought you’d last longer 我真心以为你会撑更久
[09:01] before waving your little white flag. 才举白旗投降呢
[09:03] No, you win. You’re the captain now. 不 你赢了 现在你是船长了
[09:06] You are the hero. 你是英雄
[09:23] Arthur, I knew you’d come! 亚瑟 我就知道你会来
[09:25] The light in your heart outshines the darkness. 你内心的光明战胜了黑暗
[09:28] I got tired of sitting at home listening to crap music, 我受够了在家里听难听的音乐
[09:31] so I thought I’d try it on dry land. 所以就想来陆地上碰碰运气
[09:33] Our sister church brought their very own 我们的姐妹教会带了他们自己的
[09:36] religious-themed discing jockey. 宗教主题DJ
[09:38] She’s spinning something called “House Hymns.” 她正在放曲风叫”浩室赞美诗”的音乐
[09:41] Her stage name is WWDJ. 她的艺名叫WWDJ
[09:44] What does that even mean? “What would disc jockey?” 那是什么意思 “DJ会干嘛”吗
[09:46] Is there a place where people aren’t? 这里有没人的地方吗
[09:50] Yeah! Let me join you. 有啊 我带你过去
[09:52] Yeah, so, uh, ever since we split up, 对 我们分手以后
[09:55] I’ve just been all about taking care of my son, Cash. 我一直忙着照顾我儿子卡什
[09:58] It’s the, uh, it’s the toughest job you’ll ever love. 这可不是件容易的差事
[10:01] – Oh, is that him? – Hey. -那个是你儿子吧 -是他
[10:06] Uh, yeah. 是他
[10:07] Hey, will you excuse me for one second? 不好意思 失陪一下
[10:10] Uh, I think he’s having an allergic reaction to music. 我想这是他对音乐的过敏反应
[10:13] Hey, Cash. What are you doing? 卡什 你在做什么
[10:15] Trying to let her know I’m interested. 努力让她知道我对她有兴趣
[10:17] Oh, dude, no, no, no, no. 伙计 不对 不对 不对
[10:19] See, the trick with girls like that 对付那样的姑娘
[10:21] is you gotta let ’em know that you ain’t interested, okay? 秘诀在于让她们以为你不感兴趣
[10:24] Your best bet is to, like, 最好的做法是
[10:26] kiss some other girl in front of her, or just leave. 在她面前亲其他女孩 或直接走人
[10:30] ‘Cause that’ll send a pretty clear message. 因为那样能清楚地表达出你的想法
[10:34] Last time I took advice from you… 上一次我听你的意见后
[10:36] Our whole school got lice. 整个学校的人都得了虱子
[10:38] At least you were listening to me, son. 至少你还听我的意见 儿子
[10:43] Boy, am I jealous of you. 妹子 我可是太嫉妒你了
[10:44] The hottest guy in the whole place can’t stop staring at you. 全场最性感的人盯着你不放
[10:47] Oh, Dwayne? We’re just good friends. 德韦恩吗 我们只是好朋友
[10:50] Well, actually, more like brother and sister, 其实更像是兄妹
[10:51] ’cause they don’t ever kiss. 因为兄妹不会亲嘴
[10:53] Oh, no, hopefully never. 不会 希望永远不会
[10:55] Actually, you might be perfect for him. 其实你也许跟他是绝配
[10:57] You don’t know anything about me, so… 你不了解我 那
[10:59] – Uh, what’s your name? – Georgia. -你叫什么名字 -乔治娅
[11:01] He loves Georgia! 他喜欢乔治亚州
[11:02] Dwayne! 德韦恩
[11:03] Guess who has the same name as your favorite state? 猜猜看谁的名字跟你最喜欢的州一样
[11:05] What–your name is Enlightenment? 你名字叫启蒙运动
[11:09] Oh, what a fun guess. No, I’m Georgia. 真幽默 不 我叫乔治娅
[11:12] – Georgia? – Oh. Yeah. -乔治娅 -是的
[11:14] Yeah, most people would be delighted 大多数人有个当教授的女婿
[11:16] to have a professor for a son-in-law. 高兴还来不及呢
[11:18] Ex-professor. 前教授
[11:19] Okay, idiot. 好吧 白痴
[11:21] I thought I might find you here. 我就知道你在这里
[11:23] All right, give me back my voltage regulator. 好了 把变压器还给我
[11:25] I don’t know what that is, 我不知道那是什么
[11:26] but I do have a pocketful of colorful wires. 但我确实有一口袋的彩色电线
[11:30] All family relationships are complicated. 家家有本难念的经
[11:32] My father cheats at charades. 我父亲猜字谜时会作弊
[11:34] Whispering is still talking. 小声嘟囔也算说话
[11:37] Oh, he’s not family. 他才不是家人呢
[11:38] He’s just the man that my daughter wasted her life on. 只是我女儿把生命浪费在他身上而已
[11:41] You want the boat so much? You can have it. 你那么想要那艘船 那就拿去吧
[11:44] But you need to admit that you’re doing this to spite me, 但你得承认你这么做是出于对我的怨恨
[11:47] not because you care about Jean. 而不是因为你关心琴
[11:50] You never made time for her when she was alive. 她在世时你都是没时间陪她
[11:53] But if you want to see her now, 但如果你现在想见她
[11:55] she’s right out there. 她就在那里
[12:00] The cemetery’s actually that way. 公墓那边走
[12:03] He got turned around. 他绕晕了
[12:06] 查伯兰兹2号第一教堂 单身之夜 右划选择主
[12:08] Hey, man. 儿子
[12:10] You know, 你知道
[12:12] it’s not that your dancing wasn’t really good– 不是你跳得不好
[12:14] it was, like, some of the best I’ve ever seen. 这是我见过的最好的舞蹈了
[12:16] It’s just that people usually only do the YMCA 只是人们通常只在唱这首歌时
[12:19] during that one song. 才跳YMCA的舞
[12:21] It’s okay, Dad. I’m not surprised. 没关系 爸爸 我一点儿也不意外
[12:23] She’s like a ten, and I’m a four. 她是十分女 我只是四分男
[12:25] Oh, come on, man. That is nonsense. 别这样说 儿子 无稽之谈
[12:29] Look at your mom and me. 看看你妈妈和我
[12:30] She’s a 14, and I’m a 2. 她是十四分美女 我只是个两分挫男
[12:33] But…look. 但…你瞧
[12:38] Maybe next time you just, 也许下一次你就
[12:40] you know, you just ask her to dance. 你就请她跳支舞
[12:43] But make it a slow song ’cause… 但是得挑慢的曲子跳 因为
[12:46] girls like slow songs. 姑娘都喜欢慢歌
[12:49] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢你 老爸
[12:51] You’re welcome, buddy. 别客气 儿子
[12:54] And you’re not a two. 你不是两分挫男
[12:56] Oh, man, I know. I’m like a 30. 我知道 我算是个三十钻石男吧
[12:59] But that would’ve made for a real stinker of a pep talk, 但那样打气就太讨人嫌了
[13:02] don’t you think? 对吧
[13:05] What are we doing out here? 我们在这里干什么
[13:06] Okay, the sun is about to set, 好吧 太阳快落山了
[13:08] so I’m at least adjacent 所以差不多快到
[13:09] to socially acceptable drinking hours. 人们可以接受的喝酒时间了
[13:11] I’m avoiding seeing Dwayne. It’s like making pickles. 我在躲德韦恩 这就跟做泡菜似的
[13:15] Is this another one of those desultory, 这又是什么随口一说
[13:17] esoteric, Southern metaphors? 深奥难懂 南方人的暗喻手法吗
[13:19] After you put the pickles in the garbage can, 你把泡菜放进垃圾桶后
[13:20] the key thing is to just not take the lid off. 关键的一步就是不能打开盖子
[13:23] Why are you making pickles in a garbage can? 你为什么要用垃圾桶做泡菜
[13:24] People think that good pickles come from spices, 人们认为做好泡菜要看酱汁
[13:26] but it’s the timing. 其实应该是时间
[13:27] Hang on, I haven’t bought in to your basic premise 等等 我还没明白你的基本前提
[13:29] that you need a garbage can to make pickles. 为什么要用垃圾桶做泡菜
[13:31] You take the lid off too early, 你太早打开盖子
[13:32] you get salty cucumbers. 做出来的就是咸黄瓜
[13:34] You leave it on too long– 你放太久
[13:36] right in the trash can. 直接丢尽垃圾桶
[13:37] Where you’re making the pickles? 你在哪里做泡菜
[13:38] Gross, no. 好恶心 不是
[13:40] It’s a dedicated pickle-making garbage can. 是专门用来腌泡菜的垃圾桶
[13:42] Look, my point is 我的意思是
[13:44] that right now is not the time to get involved with Dwayne. 现在不是和德韦恩扯上关系的时候
[13:47] Well, tell him. If he’s really a friend, 那就告诉他 如果他真是你朋友
[13:49] he’ll understand. 他能理解
[13:51] Unless he’s like my insane father-in-law, 除非他像我那个神经的岳父
[13:54] has to make every situation about himself. 什么事都要以他为中心
[13:58] You know anyone else like that? 你还认识谁像他那样的吗
[14:00] Yeah. I think I do. 对 我认识
[14:03] Chris Pilot. Couldn’t go two seconds 克里斯·派洛特 两秒钟不提他的
[14:06] without bringing up his Pulitzer. 普利策奖都活不下去
[14:08] Right… 可不嘛
[14:11] Look, you two are both grieving, 你们俩都在哀悼
[14:15] so maybe instead of taking your anger out on each other, 也许你们可以停止向对方出气
[14:18] try to find a little common ground in your sorrow. 试着在悲伤之中找到一点共性
[14:20] No, it’s not the same thing. I lost my wife. 不 这不是一回事 我失去了妻子
[14:23] Well, he lost his daughter. 他失去了女儿
[14:29] How about I start taking your advice 等你不再逃避困难对话后
[14:31] about difficult conversations 我就开始听取你的建议
[14:33] when you stop hiding to avoid them? 你说这样行吗
[14:54] Dwayne? Can we talk? 德怀恩 我们能谈谈吗
[14:56] Do you mind if I go first? 我能先说吗
[14:58] Ginny, I’m sorry for making things so weird. 吉妮 我很抱歉我让事情变得难堪
[15:01] Yes, I had feelings for you, 没错 我喜欢过你
[15:03] but I care way too much about our friendship to pursue them. 但我太在乎我们的友谊而不敢去追你
[15:08] I care about our friendship, too, Dwayne. 我也在乎我们的友谊 德怀恩
[15:11] I depend on it. 我依赖它
[15:12] I just hate how awkward it’s been. 我只是很讨厌一直以来都这么尴尬
[15:15] I mean, I tried to apologize to you tonight, 我本想今晚跟你道歉
[15:17] but clearly you’ve been avoiding me. 但显然你一直在躲着我
[15:20] Hey…friends? 还是朋友吗
[15:23] Friends. 当然
[15:24] You know, I only asked you to save me a dance 我叫你为我留一支舞
[15:27] because I wanted to go back to the best time in our friendship 是因为我想回到我们关系最好的时候
[15:30] when we would rock it at the school dance. 就是我们在学校舞会上惊艳全场那次
[15:32] Well, then let’s go back. 那我们就穿梭回去吧
[15:38] You still remember that routine we did at the Soy Bean Harvest? 还记得我们在大豆收成日上跳的那支舞吗
[15:41] The one the paper called “out of place”? 报纸形容为”格格不入”的那支舞吗
[15:42] You know I do. 当然记得了
[15:55] I’d like to take this opportunity 我想借此机会
[15:57] to express my gratitude 表达我的感激
[15:58] and to thank you for those care packages 谢谢你一直以来
[16:01] that you’ve been sending. 给我寄的爱心包裹
[16:03] I’m so sorry. 不好意思
[16:04] I wish I would’ve thought to reach out, 我也希望我有这心思联系你
[16:06] but unfortunately, I have not. 但可惜我没有
[16:07] But they always come with this, uh, 包裹里总会附上
[16:10] this same little card. Here you go. 这张同样的卡片 你看
[16:23] “Enjoy the protein shakes and granola bars, “请享用蛋白奶昔和燕麦条
[16:25] “and remember: today is going to be better than yesterday. 记住 今天会比昨天更好
[16:29] Love, your friends at the First Second Church.” 爱你的 你在1号第二教堂的朋友”
[16:44] That’s odd, that’s what Arthur calls our church. 真怪 亚瑟才会这么叫我们教堂
[16:51] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[16:57] It’s electric! 电流漫身
[17:06] Hi, I’m Cash. 你好 我是卡什
[17:08] Hey. Harper. 哈珀
[17:10] So since you’re on break, care to dance? 既然你在休息 想跳支舞吗
[17:14] Sure. 好啊
[17:20] ♪ You can’t see it ♪ ♪你看不到♪
[17:22] ♪ It’s electric ♪ ♪电流漫身♪
[17:24] ♪ You gotta feel it ♪ ♪你得感受♪
[17:26] ♪ It’s electric ♪ ♪电流漫身♪
[17:28] ♪ Ooh, it’s shakin’ ♪ ♪在晃动呢♪
[17:31] ♪ It’s electric ♪ ♪电流漫身♪
[17:31] Uh, right here? 这里吗
[17:33] ♪ Jiggle-a-mesa-cara she’s a pumpin’ like a matic ♪ ♪七个隆咚锵 妖冶身姿上下晃♪
[17:35] Sorry. 抱歉
[17:35] ♪ She’s movin’ like electric, she sure got the boogie ♪ ♪犹如电流漫身 轻盈可人♪
[17:37] ♪ You gotta know it ♪ ♪你得了解它♪
[17:39] Wait, here? 这里吗
[17:40] ♪ It’s electric ♪ ♪电流漫身♪
[17:40] ♪ Boogie woogie, woogie ♪ ♪跟着节奏上下动♪
[17:42] ♪ Now you can’t hold it ♪ ♪你把持不住♪
[17:44] – What are you doing? – Uh–sorry. -你在干什么 -抱歉
[17:46] ♪ But you know it’s there ♪ ♪但你知道它就在那♪
[17:50] ♪ Here there and everywhere ♪ ♪无处不在♪
[17:50] Forget it. 算了
[17:56] – Where are you going? – My son needs a slow song. -你去哪 -我儿子需要慢歌
[17:58] This group can’t handle a tempo change. 这些人应付不了节奏变化
[18:04] ♪ You can’t see it ♪ ♪你看不到♪
[18:06] ♪ It’s electric, boogie woogie, woogie ♪ ♪电流漫身 跟着节奏上下动♪
[18:09] ♪ You gotta feel it ♪ ♪你得感受♪
[18:10] Hey, what’s happening now? 什么情况
[18:12] ♪ It’s electric, boogie woogie, woogie ♪ ♪电流漫身 跟着节奏上下动♪
[18:15] ♪ Ooh, it’s shakin’ ♪ ♪在晃动呢♪
[18:18] ♪ It’s electric, boogie woogie, woogie ♪ ♪电流漫身 跟着节奏上下动♪
[18:21] ♪ Jiggle-a-mesa-cara she’s a pumpin’ like a matic ♪ ♪七个隆咚锵 妖冶身姿上下晃♪
[18:24] ♪ She’s movin’ like electric ♪ ♪犹如电流漫身♪
[18:26] ♪ She sure got the boogie ♪ ♪轻盈可人♪
[18:28] ♪ Ola ola eh, ola eh ♪ ♪你好 你好 你好♪
[18:33] ♪ Don dela don deloh! ♪ ♪咚嘚啦咚咚♪
[18:52] 琴·科克兰 心爱的妻子和女儿
[18:56] Are you shopping for a plot? 你在物色墓地吗
[19:03] I know what you did. 我知道你做了什么
[19:06] I don’t need or want your sympathies. 我不需要也不想要你的同情
[19:09] I wasn’t doing it for you. I was doing it for Jean. 我不是为你 是为了琴
[19:13] She asked me to look out for you. 她叫我照顾你
[19:18] Well, she asked me not to kill you. 她叫我别杀你
[19:26] You wanna know the real reason 你想知道自从葬礼后
[19:28] I haven’t been by since the funeral? 我就没来过这里的真正原因吗
[19:34] It’s just too damn hard. 真是太难了
[19:39] I thought I’d feel that way, 我以为我也会有这样的感受
[19:42] but this is… 但在这儿…
[19:46] this is where I feel close to her. 在这儿我才能感觉靠近她
[19:49] This and– 这个以及
[19:51] and that and the boat. 那个和船
[19:57] As hard as it is for you to visit 让你来探访很难
[20:00] is as hard as it is for me to leave. 让我离开也很难
[20:09] Keep the boat. She’d want you to have it. 船你留着吧 她会想给你的
[20:14] Thank you, Tinsley. 谢谢 廷斯利
[20:17] Hey, would you mind coming by later to fix those wires, 你晚点能来修那些电线吗
[20:21] ’cause I don’t know how to do that. 我不知道怎么弄
[20:23] I know you can hear me! 我知道你能听到我
[20:27] Jesus. 天啊
[20:27] I was hopeful that Singles Night 我本希望在单身之夜
[20:29] would end in a love connection, 能擦出爱的火花
[20:31] but I’ll settle for a family connection. 不过家人”火花”我也满足了
[20:33] That is not what happened here. 你搞错情况了
[20:35] I think you “doth protest too much.” 我想你”辩解太多了”
[20:38] Hamlet said that in a Shakespear play, 哈姆莱特在莎士比亚的一部剧里说的
[20:40] everyone loses when your mother marries your uncle. 当你妈妈嫁给你叔叔时 人人都是输家
[20:55] What’s going on there? 那边什么情况
[20:56] Oh, just another fella in our family hitting the jackpot, 不过是咱家又有人中大奖了
[20:59] with a woman who’s out of his league. 追到了心中的女神
[21:13] Well, that was a fun Singles Night. 单身之夜很有趣吧
[21:16] Yeah, but Harper does have concerns 是的 但哈珀有点担心
[21:18] about dad as a father figure. 爸爸的父亲形象
[21:20] Pretty and smart. 漂亮又聪明
[21:22] You’re in a lot of trouble, son. 你有大麻烦了 孩子
完美和声

文章导航

Previous Post: 完美和声(Perfect Harmony)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 完美和声(Perfect Harmony)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

完美和声(Perfect Harmony)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号