时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because…I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行是无关信息 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:31] | But I needed a partner. | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, if your number’s up, | 不管你是被害人和行凶者 如果你的号码被列出来 |
[00:45] | we’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[00:58] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[00:59] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I got tied up here at work. | 对不起 公事缠身 |
[01:02] | I was thinking we could grab a bite, okay? | 我们一起去吃顿饭吧 |
[01:04] | Usual place. | 老地方 |
[01:06] | Okay, see you in 30. Yeah, bye. | 半小时后见 拜拜 |
[01:10] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[01:14] | Almost missed it. | 差点错过了 |
[01:20] | Those for your wife? | 给你妻子买的吗 |
[01:22] | Uh, yes. | 是啊 |
[01:25] | I thought your wife liked roses. | 你妻子不是喜欢玫瑰吗 |
[01:28] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[01:30] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[01:32] | No. | 不 |
[01:33] | But I know you, Bill. | 但我认识你 比尔 |
[01:35] | Little relationship advice, | 给你点关于夫妻相处的建议 |
[01:36] | if you’re gonna step out on your wife, | 如果你要离开你的妻子 |
[01:38] | you need to think it through. | 你可得想清楚了 |
[01:41] | Do you work here? | 你在这儿工作吗 |
[01:43] | Because if you do, you’re fired. | 如果是的话 你被解雇了 |
[01:44] | I’m more like an independent contractor. | 应该说我更像独立承包商 |
[01:47] | Now, you don’t seem like a bad guy, Bill. | 你看上去不像个坏人 比尔 |
[01:50] | You and your wife are having some problems. | 你和你妻子之间出了点问题 |
[01:53] | It happens. | 这很常见 |
[01:55] | Well, some women would just leave you. | 有些女人会离开你就算了 |
[01:58] | But some women, | 可有些女人 |
[01:59] | they might just hire a couple of guys to come to your office, | 她们或许会雇两个人来你办公室 |
[02:02] | dismantle your surveillance cameras | 拆掉你的监控摄像头 |
[02:05] | to make it look like a robbery gone wrong. | 好伪装成抢劫闹出人命的样子 |
[02:21] | I would call the police and a good divorce lawyer. | 我要是你就报警 再找个好离婚律师 |
[02:39] | I’ve got a job for you. | 有个活给你干 |
[02:40] | High priority. Triple your usual fee. | 十分重要 三倍报酬 |
[02:43] | What’s the name? | 目标是谁 |
[02:54] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[02:55] | Good morning, Finch. | 早安 芬奇 |
[02:58] | No problems last night. | 昨晚没什么麻烦 |
[03:00] | Two hit men were waiting to kill a guy, | 两个杀手伺机杀一个人 |
[03:02] | just like you said they’d be. | 跟你说的一样 |
[03:04] | – I took care of it. – Good. | -我处理好了 -很好 |
[03:07] | You should get some rest. | 你该去休息一下 |
[03:08] | Thought I’d do a little research. | 我想去做点调查 |
[03:10] | I’ll be interested to hear what you discover. | 我期待你的发现 |
[03:13] | We need to meet later. | 我们晚点得见个面 |
[03:15] | Your machine kick out another number? | 你的机器又吐号了吗 |
[03:18] | Somebody else is gonna be involved in a crime? | 又有人要被卷入一起罪案了吗 |
[03:20] | This one is somewhat unusual. | 这次有些不同 |
[03:23] | I’ll let you know where to go. | 我会通知你去哪 |
[03:25] | And, Mr. Reese, we’ll meet on my schedule. | 对了 里瑟先生 我来安排我们就见面 |
[03:30] | Not yours. | 不是你 |
[03:34] | Detective Carter. | 卡特警探 |
[03:35] | Aren’t you homicide? | 你不是凶案组的吗 |
[03:37] | I don’t have any cold ones for you. | 我这儿没尸体 |
[03:38] | Just a couple of guys ain’t ever gonna play golf again. | 这两个人就是打不了高尔夫了而已 |
[03:41] | Yeah, it’s part of an ongoing investigation. | 这涉及到正在调查的案件 |
[03:43] | What do we know about the shooter? | 关于那个凶手有什么信息 |
[03:44] | This rich guy was on his way home, | 那个有钱人正要回家 |
[03:46] | said a couple of guys tried to kill him, | 说有两个人要杀他 |
[03:47] | and this, uh, other gentleman | 然后出现了一个男人 |
[03:49] | quote “intervened,” unquote. | 用他的话说 “插手”了 |
[03:52] | Let me guess. Some guy in a suit. | 我猜猜 穿西装的人吧 |
[04:01] | How did your research go? | 调查进行的如何了 |
[04:03] | Inconclusive. | 还没结果 |
[04:06] | The number we’ve received is for a girl named Theresa Whitaker. | 这次的号码是个叫特蕾莎·威德克的女孩 |
[04:10] | 15 years old. | 十五岁 |
[04:12] | Some disciplinary trouble, but basically a good kid. | 有些不服管教 但总的来说是个好孩子 |
[04:20] | Well, the machine did spit out her number, | 既然机器吐了她的号 |
[04:21] | so she must be caught up in something. | 那她一定是卷入了什么事 |
[04:24] | Where can I find her? | 我在哪能找到她 |
[04:29] | As I told you, Mr. Reese, | 我跟你说过 里瑟先生 |
[04:32] | this situation is somewhat unique. | 此次情况有些特别 |
[04:36] | You see, Theresa Whitaker should be right here. | 因为特蕾莎·威德克应该躺在这 |
[04:44] | She was murdered, along with the rest of her family. | 她和她的家人都被杀害了 |
[04:48] | Two years ago. | 那是两年前的事了 |
[04:52] | So we’re looking for a ghost? | 所以我们要找一个鬼魂吗 |
[05:37] | I thought you might still be here. | 我就猜你还在这儿 |
[05:39] | I come bearing gifts. Whisky. | 我带礼物来了 威士忌 |
[05:42] | And we won another award. | 还有 我们又赢了一个奖项 |
[05:46] | Look, I know our deal. | 我知道我们说好了 |
[05:48] | I schmooze the board, I cash out the checks, | 我去给董事会拍马 我去兑现支票 |
[05:50] | I pick up the awards. You do most of the work. | 我去领奖 你干大部分的活 |
[05:54] | But, honestly, this is getting exhausting for me. | 但说实话 我有点厌倦了 |
[05:57] | I’m perfectly happy with the division of labor. | 我对分工十分满意 |
[05:59] | Always have been. | 一直如此 |
[06:01] | What’s this one for? | 这又是什么奖 |
[06:03] | This is for services to humanity. | 这是人道主义贡献奖 |
[06:07] | I didn’t tell them that we laid off half the staff | 我没说我们裁掉一半员工 |
[06:08] | in order to build this Orwellian nightmare. | 建造这奥威尔式的梦魇[《1984》作者] |
[06:11] | Said you wanted to make a difference, | 你说过你想做出一些改变 |
[06:13] | give something back. | 回馈社会 |
[06:18] | Is this is the government feeds? | 这是政府的监控数据吗 |
[06:21] | Direct from NSA at Fort Meade. | 直接来自米德堡的国家安全局 |
[06:22] | That’s every email, every phone call, | 每个人的电邮 每通电话 |
[06:25] | surveillance cameras… | 监控摄像头 |
[06:28] | In the country? | 全国范围内吗 |
[06:29] | No, that’s just New York. | 不 这只是纽约 |
[06:31] | I’m starting with the basics here. | 我从基础开始做起 |
[06:33] | I’m trying to teach it to track people | 想让它学会如何追踪人 |
[06:34] | using cell phone location data, facial recognition. | 利用电话定位数据和脸部识别技术 |
[06:37] | I’m almost ready to move on to the next problem. | 我就要进入下一个问题了 |
[06:39] | What’s the next problem? | 下一个问题是什么 |
[06:41] | Sorting them all out. | 整理信息 |
[06:43] | Terrorists don’t exactly stand out on street corners, you know? | 恐怖分子不会就那么站在街角 |
[06:45] | You have to teach the machine to sift through the emails, | 得教会机器如何进行筛选 从电邮 |
[06:48] | wire-tapped phones, bank transactions, | 监听电话和银行转账中 |
[06:50] | looking for people that are hiding something, | 找到有所隐瞒的人 |
[06:53] | Living double lives. | 有双重身份的人 |
[06:55] | People like you, in other words. | 就是说 像你这样的人 |
[07:00] | How long will this take? | 这会用多长时间 |
[07:01] | Four, five more years. | 再有四五年吧 |
[07:10] | So this is… | 这就是… |
[07:13] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[07:32] | Nice spot. | 风景不错 |
[07:38] | This is the last place Theresa Whitaker was seen alive. | 最后见到活着的特蕾莎·威德克就是在这 |
[07:41] | Two years ago, her father Grant | 那是两年前 她父亲格兰特 |
[07:42] | takes the family for a weekend sail. | 携家人周末乘船出航 |
[07:45] | No one comes home. | 全家人一去不回 |
[07:48] | Grant. | 格兰特 |
[07:50] | He was a real estate developer. | 他是房地产开发商 |
[07:52] | Market crashed. | 市场崩盘 |
[07:53] | He was upside down on 14 properties. | 他的14处地产都赔了本 |
[07:57] | According to the police, | 根据警方记录 |
[07:58] | He shot his wife and kids, | 他开枪打死了妻子儿女 |
[07:59] | Then turned the gun on himself. | 然后吞枪自杀 |
[08:01] | Says here they found the bodies. | 这里面说他们的遗体都被找到了 |
[08:04] | Just the parents and the 18-year-old son. | 只有夫妇和18岁的儿子 |
[08:07] | Theresa’s body was never recovered. | 特蕾莎的遗体一直未被找到 |
[08:10] | Uh, “Presumed dead”? | 推定死亡 |
[08:13] | That’s a reasonable assumption. | 倒是合理的假设 |
[08:14] | The police only see what they choose to look for. | 警方只看到他们要找的东西 |
[08:18] | The machine sees almost everything. | 机器却能看见所有的一切 |
[08:22] | If the girl’s number has come up, | 如果这个女孩的号码出现了 |
[08:23] | She must be alive. | 她肯定还活着 |
[08:25] | Then why hasn’t she shown up by now? | 那她为什么到现在还不露面 |
[08:28] | With the police or a relative? | 向警方或者家属报到 |
[08:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:32] | But if the machine is right and she’s still alive, | 但如果机器是对的而且她确实还活着 |
[08:35] | She won’t be for long. | 她也活不久了 |
[08:38] | Better find her. | 最好找到她 |
[08:41] | I’ll need a police report on this. | 我需要这案子的警方报告 |
[08:43] | I’ll have to talk to my friend in the department. | 我得去跟我在局子里的朋友谈谈了 |
[08:58] | Hello, Lionel. | 好啊 莱奈尔 |
[09:00] | You. Again. | 又是你 |
[09:02] | How the hell’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[09:04] | Took it off your friend Stills. | 从你好哥们斯蒂尔斯身上顺来的 |
[09:05] | The one I shot with your gun | 就是被我用你的枪打死 |
[09:07] | Before you buried him out in Oyster Bay. | 又被你扔到牡蛎湾里的那位 |
[09:10] | I need you to pull a file for me. | 我要你给我找份文件 |
[09:12] | Yeah. Right after you pull my I.A.D. File. | 你先把我的内务部档案拿走先 |
[09:14] | ’cause they got me one step from fighting off | 他们揪着我不放 就差把我丢进监狱 |
[09:16] | A whole cellblock of degenerates that I sent upstate. | 跟我以前送进去的那堆人渣作伴了 |
[09:19] | They think I’m dirty. | 他们认为我不干净 |
[09:21] | That’s because you are dirty, Lionel. | 你确实不干净 莱奈尔 |
[09:24] | Look, your predicament is not my doing or my concern. | 听好 你有困难我不管 |
[09:27] | Name’s Theresa Whitaker. | 给我找特蕾莎·威德克 |
[09:29] | Two-year-old murder-suicide out in Bowery Bay. | 两年前发生在博瑞湾的谋杀案 |
[09:34] | Get me the file. | 记得给我档案 |
[09:43] | I just can’t believe that it came to this. | 我就是没法相信居然会变成这样 |
[09:46] | We knew they were having, uh, financial issues, | 我们知道他们有经济上的困难 |
[09:49] | But I never– I never thought | 但我从没想过… |
[09:51] | That he would do anything like this. | 他会做这种事情 |
[09:52] | that’s because he didn’t. | 因为不是他做的 |
[09:54] | Wish that he would have… come to me. | 真希望他早点来找我 |
[09:58] | Wish he would have reached out. | 真希望他能去寻求帮助 |
[10:01] | This was a professional hit. | 这是次很专业的谋杀 |
[10:04] | Muzzle impressions were made after the fact, | 枪口印痕是事后伪造的 |
[10:07] | Made it look point blank, | 使之看起来像是近距离击杀 |
[10:08] | Like the father did it. | 像是那个父亲干的 |
[10:10] | Cops missed it. | 条子看漏了 |
[10:11] | and you know that how? | 那你又怎么知道 |
[10:12] | That’s how I would have done it. | 是我就这么干 |
[10:18] | So why didn’t the shooter kill Theresa? | 那为什么凶手没有杀掉特蕾莎 |
[10:21] | That part I can’t explain, | 这部分我也解释不通 |
[10:23] | Or why she hasn’t shown up anywhere else. | 也解释不了为什么她至今未在别处出现 |
[10:25] | I’ve tracked down a recent address | 我找到了那个叔叔和婶婶 |
[10:26] | For the aunt and uncle in Brooklyn Heights. | 最近在布鲁克林高地的地址 |
[10:28] | They might know what kind of trouble Whitaker was in. | 他们或许知道威家到底卷入了什么麻烦 |
[10:31] | I got a lead on another kid | 我倒是查到了点线索 |
[10:33] | Who might know her whereabouts. | 某个小朋友或许知道她在哪 |
[10:35] | Sealed juvie record on Theresa. | 特蕾莎·威德克封掉的少年犯罪记录上写着 |
[10:37] | Seems she was picked up with an older boy for vandalism, | 看来她跟另一个比她大的破坏公物的小子一起被捕 |
[10:40] | Deacon Page. | 迪肯·佩奇 |
[10:41] | Since, he’s been popped multiple times for shoplifting, | 从那之后 他多次因店内行窃被捕 |
[10:44] | Carrying a concealed weapon. | 还隐蔽携带武器 |
[10:45] | So if Theresa didn’t go to family, | 那么说来特蕾莎·威德克没去找亲人 |
[10:48] | Maybe she went to friends. | 或许她去找朋友了 |
[10:50] | But we don’t know how much time Theresa has left. | 但我们不知道特蕾莎还有多少时间 |
[10:53] | Might need a little help, Finch. | 可能得要你帮忙啊 芬奇 |
[11:05] | Hello. Arthur Bellinger, Liberty State Mutual. | 你好 我叫亚瑟·百灵爵 自由国互惠保险公司 |
[11:08] | Elizabeth Whitaker? | 伊丽莎白·威德克吗 |
[11:10] | Yes? | 是 |
[11:11] | We wrote the term life policies for Grant Whitaker. | 我们负责格兰特·威德克先生的人寿保险单 |
[11:15] | You and your husband Derek are listed as next of kin? | 你和你先生德雷克是列作近亲对不对 |
[11:18] | Ex-husband. | 前夫 |
[11:19] | The divorce went through last year. | 去年就生效了 |
[11:22] | – Come in. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[11:24] | In cases like this involving prolonged legal investigation, | 这种涉及到冗长繁琐法律调查的个案 |
[11:27] | It can take some time to settle out. | 总是多花时间才能彻底结案 |
[11:30] | I’m surprised my brother-in-law | 我很惊讶我的大伯 |
[11:31] | Even kept up payments on life insurance. | 甚至还坚持支付人寿保险的保金 |
[11:34] | Does this mean that they’re gonna | 这是不是意味着他们 |
[11:35] | Stop searching for Theresa? | 会停止搜索特蕾莎·威德克 |
[11:38] | Her body, I mean? | 我是说 她的遗体 |
[11:40] | The police have concluded their investigation. | 警方已经结案终止调查了 |
[11:43] | You weren’t satisfied? | 您不满意吗 |
[11:44] | No, it’s–it’s just… | 不 只是 |
[11:47] | We buried an empty coffin. | 我们埋的是付空棺木 |
[11:49] | They–they said that the current would have taken her body, | 他们说海浪或许卷走了她的遗体 |
[11:55] | And I was hoping that maybe it would bring her home. | 我还指望着能把她带回家 |
[12:01] | I’m sorry. This is just drudging up some really difficult memories. | 我很抱歉 这引起了一段很不愉快的回忆 |
[12:04] | Not at all. I can only imagine. | 没关系 我能理解 |
[12:09] | Derek never came out of the funk. | 德雷克没能走出这种恐惧 |
[12:13] | Sometimes you just lose people. | 有时生活中的人就这么没了 |
[12:15] | You don’t have any contact information | 你没有你前夫的 |
[12:17] | for your ex-husband, do you? | 联系方式吗 |
[12:18] | No, we’ve barely spoken since we split. | 没有 我们分居后就很少联系了 |
[12:21] | I have a–an old cell phone number. | 我有他旧的手机号码 |
[12:22] | Good luck tracking him down. | 能不能找到就看运气了 |
[12:25] | You might want to mention that there’s money involved. | 最好跟他说是跟钱有关 |
[12:28] | I have to ask this. | 有个问题不得不问 |
[12:29] | Did you and Derek have any children? | 你跟德雷克有没有小孩 |
[12:30] | No kids. | 没有 |
[12:33] | Now I’m not even an aunt. | 现在我连婶婶都不是了 |
[12:36] | Smart as a whip, Theresa. | 特蕾莎是个很聪明的孩子 |
[12:39] | I loved her like she was my own daughter. | 我待她视同己出 |
[12:42] | Unfortunately, you can’t pick your parents. | 不幸的是 子女不能挑父母 |
[12:47] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[12:49] | I’ve got eight case files connected to this guy’s prints, | 我手上有八件案子涉及到他的指纹 |
[12:52] | And half of them have been redacted. | 而且一半都被改掉了 |
[12:54] | Here we go. Missing persons ’07. | 又来了 07年的失踪人口案 |
[12:58] | Your trigger happy hobo, Carter. | 你的扳机狂人流浪汉又来了 卡特 |
[12:59] | Only now he’s a killer in a suit. | 只不过他现在是穿西装的杀手 |
[13:01] | Well, maybe he’s a recovering diplomat. | 没准他是个尚在恢复阶段的外交家 |
[13:03] | They pulled the whole file. | 他们撤掉了整个档案 |
[13:05] | Feds. This one’s above your pay grade, Carter. | 联调局 这家伙你动不了 卡特 |
[13:11] | Aunt’s fine. Uncle’s M.I.A. | 婶婶没问题 叔叔失踪了 |
[13:13] | M.I.A.? | 失踪 |
[13:14] | You got no contact info? | 你没有联系方式吗 |
[13:16] | No answer on the cell phone. No forwarding address. | 电话没人听 也没有更新地址 |
[13:19] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[13:20] | I’ve been to every skate-rat park in the city. | 我转遍了城里所有滑板小子去的公园 |
[13:22] | Nothing but attitude on wheels. | 除了滑轮的激情生活之外没别的 |
[13:24] | No sign of Theresa? | 没见到特蕾莎吗 |
[13:28] | No, but I think I just found our guy. | 没 但我刚找到我们要找的人 |
[13:39] | What the–? | 我勒个… |
[13:41] | What’s your problem, fool? | 怎么回事啊你 傻逼 |
[13:42] | $200 fine to skate in the park. | 在公园里滑板罚款两百 |
[13:46] | Want to know the last time you seen this girl, Deacon. | 你最后一次见这个女孩子是什么时候 迪肯 |
[13:48] | What is this? Some kind of sick joke? | 你什么意思 变态玩笑么 |
[13:51] | News flash, chief. | 新闻头条啊 长官 |
[13:52] | Old man went postal on her whole family. | 她家老头把自己全家都给做了 |
[13:54] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[13:55] | Or maybe not. | 或许没死呢 |
[13:56] | Maybe you seen her around, chief. | 没准你就在哪见过她 长官 |
[13:57] | That girl’s gone. Give me back my phone. | 那女孩子挂了 还我手机 |
[14:03] | 强制配对 成功 | |
[14:10] | – Is he riding you? – What’s up with that, man? | -他找你麻烦 -怎么回事啊 哥们 |
[14:15] | 收件人: 特蕾莎 有条子你快闪 | |
[14:42] | Theresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[14:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:51] | Watch it, idiot! | 看着点 猪头 |
[15:21] | Hi, Harold. | 你好 哈罗德 |
[15:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:31] | Morning, Harold. | 早上好 哈罗德 |
[15:33] | Listen, um, that database you’re coding, | 听着 你在弄的那个数据库 |
[15:37] | we’re gonna need it a little faster, okay? | 你得加快点速度 好吗 |
[15:41] | You–you got to keep up. | 你得赶上进度啊 |
[15:42] | Okay. I’ll see what I can do, Dave. | 好 我来处理 戴夫 |
[15:52] | Not exactly what I expected. | 真没想到啊 |
[15:55] | Software engineer of the month. | 本月最佳软件工程师 |
[15:58] | That’s very impressive. | 真让人刮目相看 |
[16:00] | But it doesn’t quite explain the private security, | 可还不能解释为什么你有私人护卫 |
[16:03] | the unlimited funds. | 无穷无尽的资金 |
[16:05] | No, it wouldn’t. | 的确不能解释 |
[16:09] | I did some digging down in H.R. | 我在人力资源部作了些调查 |
[16:12] | Seems you’ve worked here for 17 years. | 似乎你在这里工作了17年了 |
[16:16] | Only been promoted twice. | 却只被提拔过两次 |
[16:20] | So how many of these people know you own the entire company? | 这些人里有多少知道其实你拥有整个公司 |
[16:23] | None of them. | 他们全都不知 |
[16:25] | The best place to hide, Mr. Reese, as you well know, | 里瑟先生 想必你也清楚 |
[16:29] | is in plain sight. | 大隐隐于市 |
[16:31] | And if I speak too loudly, | 要是我说话声音太大 |
[16:33] | say the wrong thing? | 戳穿了西洋镜呢 |
[16:34] | The entire department could be overhauled. | 整个部门会被解散 |
[16:37] | Some would be reassigned, promoted. | 有的人会被调职 提升 |
[16:42] | Some would be fired. | 有的人会被炒鱿鱼 |
[16:46] | I’ll make it quick, then. | 那我就闲话少说了 |
[16:48] | The good news, the girl is alive. | 好消息是 这姑娘还活着 |
[16:51] | And, uh, kicking. | 还是个刺儿头呢 |
[16:53] | Seems she has some trust issues. | 看来她很难信任别人 |
[16:55] | I, uh, I lost her. | 我跟丢了她 |
[16:59] | But I did figure out how she’s been providing for herself. | 但我弄清楚她怎么维持生计了 |
[17:02] | She left this at an ATM machine. | 她把这个装在自动取款机上 |
[17:05] | It’s a skimmer. | 这是个盗卡器 |
[17:06] | It captures account numbers and pins. | 能偷取账号和密码 |
[17:11] | If she tries to sell these online, | 如果她要在网上出售卡的信息 |
[17:13] | I might be able to track her down. | 那我就能跟踪到她了 |
[17:14] | In the meantime, we need to figure out | 同时 我们还得弄清楚 |
[17:16] | who killed her family and why. | 是谁杀了她全家 以及为什么 |
[17:18] | Her uncle’s hiding from a dozen different creditors, | 她叔叔有一大堆债主要躲 |
[17:21] | but I’ll find him. | 但我会找到他 |
[17:23] | And I want to look at Grant Whitaker’s finances | 此外 我还要更仔细地检查一遍 |
[17:25] | much more carefully. | 格兰特·威德克的财政状况 |
[17:27] | Good. | 那好 |
[17:28] | ’cause this was a hit for hire, | 因为这是桩雇凶杀人案 |
[17:30] | And I’m gonna look into the shooter. | 我要去查查那个杀手 |
[17:32] | How? | 怎么查 |
[17:33] | Find out where I can hire one. | 看看我能上哪儿雇到一个 |
[17:41] | So who’s your friend, Harold? | 哈罗德 你这朋友是谁 |
[17:50] | Guy behind the bar’s a fixer. | 吧台后面那个家伙专为人解决麻烦 |
[17:52] | Takes a piece of most contract killings in the city. | 这城里大多数的雇凶杀人他都要抽头 |
[17:56] | If someone did wipe out the family, | 这桩灭门案的单子 |
[17:58] | he might know who did it. | 他大概会知道是谁干的 |
[18:00] | Hey, he don’t talk to people | 喂 他可不喜欢别人 |
[18:02] | who just walk into the joint. | 就这么走进去和他谈 |
[18:03] | Lionel, you worried about me? | 莱奈尔 你在担心我吗 |
[18:05] | I’m touched. | 我好感动 |
[18:26] | Don’t let me see you around here again. | 别让我在附近看见你 |
[19:08] | Got a name. | 弄到一个名字 |
[19:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:12] | Fusco’s C.I. pointed me towards | 弗斯科的线人告诉了我一个杀手 |
[19:13] | a contract killer named Solnick. | 名叫索尼克 |
[19:15] | Problem is Solnick got himself locked up for a separate job, | 问题是索尼克因为另一桩案子被关起来了 |
[19:18] | So I’ve arranged a visit. | 所以我安排了一次探访 |
[19:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:38] | Did my lawyer quit again? | 我的律师又不干了吗 |
[19:39] | No. | 不是 |
[19:40] | I’d like to talk to you about that family you murdered, | 我想和你谈谈你杀掉的那一家人 |
[19:43] | then dumped in the Bowery Bay. | 你把他们扔进了博瑞湾 |
[19:46] | What, you don’t want to talk about that one? | 怎么 不想谈这桩案子吗 |
[19:49] | How about some of the other people you killed? | 那谈谈你杀的其他人吧 |
[19:52] | Like that brother of that gang leader | 比如和你同监室的 |
[19:54] | that lives on your cell block. | 那个黑帮老大的兄弟 |
[19:56] | I’m sure he’d love to know his brother’s last words. | 他肯定很想听听他兄弟的临终遗言 |
[20:05] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[20:06] | You’re like me. | 你跟我一样 |
[20:08] | A killer. | 也是个杀手 |
[20:10] | A genuine bad guy. | 天生的坏蛋 |
[20:13] | Then I don’t have to explain to you | 所以我完全无需向你解释 |
[20:15] | what happened to those people on that boat. | 那条船上究竟发生了什么 |
[20:18] | You already know. | 你已经都清楚了 |
[20:19] | But what I don’t know | 但我不知道的是 |
[20:21] | is why you let the girl live. | 你为什么放了那小姑娘 |
[20:23] | I wouldn’t have killed the girl. | 我不会杀一个小姑娘 |
[20:26] | Not even if they paid me my quote. | 给再多的钱也不行 |
[20:28] | I told her anyone ever knew she was alive, | 我告诉她 一旦有人知道她还活着 |
[20:30] | I’d finish the job. | 我就不得不来收尾 |
[20:33] | I don’t kill kids. | 我不杀小孩子 |
[20:35] | Had some punk on my cell block last week | 上周 我们监室的一个小混混 |
[20:38] | say he heard I did. | 说他听说了我的所作所为 |
[20:39] | I told him the same thing. | 我跟他说了一样的话 |
[20:41] | Who hired you to do it? | 谁雇的你 |
[20:43] | Some guy I met one time. | 某个我只见过一次的人 |
[20:45] | No names. Cash. | 不留姓名 现金结账 |
[20:51] | Who hired you? | 又是谁雇的你 |
[20:55] | Guys who kill kids aren’t popular in jail. | 杀小孩的人在监狱里可不受欢迎 |
[20:58] | Solnick’s been defending his honor. | 索尼克是在维护自己的名声 |
[20:59] | The people that hired him | 雇他的人有可能发现 |
[21:01] | may have found out he didn’t kill Theresa. | 他没有杀掉特蕾莎 |
[21:03] | Maybe they hired somebody new to finish the job. | 或许他们雇了别人来收尾 |
[21:06] | Why are they so worried about a teenager? | 为什么这么在意一个十几岁的孩子 |
[21:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知 |
[21:09] | But we need to figure it out fast. | 但我们得尽快查清 |
[21:11] | Oh, I think I may have a lead. | 我这里有线索了 |
[21:14] | Whitaker was sole investor | 威德克在他的所有投资中 |
[21:15] | in all his real estate deals except one. | 都是单枪匹马 除了一项 |
[21:18] | He bought a couple of parcels of land | 他和一家叫兰代尔的地产公司 |
[21:19] | with the real estate holding company Landale. | 合伙购买了一块地皮 |
[21:23] | Landale. Send me the address. | 兰代尔 把地址发给我 |
[21:25] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[21:40] | Landale Financials, second floor. | 兰代尔财务公司 在二楼 |
[21:42] | 30 million or so in holdings. | 资金有近3000万美金 |
[21:44] | Principal is a guy named Calhoun. | 老板是个叫卡霍尔的人 |
[21:47] | Well, Calhoun’s got a lot of security | 作为一个房产开发商 |
[21:49] | for a real estate developer. | 保镖实在是太多了 |
[21:52] | Wait a second. Who’s this? | 等等 这是谁 |
[21:58] | I think I just found Theresa’s uncle Derek. | 我刚看见了特蕾莎的叔叔德雷克 |
[22:02] | Why would he turn up here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[22:05] | That’s gonna have to wait. | 这个先放一边 |
[22:07] | Theresa just tried to sell those account numbers online. | 特蕾莎正在网上出售那些账号 |
[22:10] | I’m tracing the IP address where she logged on. | 我在追踪她登录的IP地址 |
[22:13] | It’s at 89th and West End. | 89街和西区大道交界口 |
[22:16] | Get moving. | 快去 |
[22:18] | Is it a wireless network? | 她是用的无线网吗 |
[22:19] | It is. | 是的 |
[22:20] | Maybe she’s in one of the surrounding buildings. | 她可能在周围的房子里 |
[22:37] | You got me pretty good back there. | 上次你割得好狠啊 |
[22:40] | Not–not looking for a rematch. | 我不是来找你麻烦 |
[22:44] | I know what happened to you and your family. | 我知道你们家的遭遇 |
[22:48] | I’m here to help you. | 我来帮你 |
[22:49] | Just leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[22:51] | The man that killed your family’s in jail. | 杀了你全家的人已经进了监狱 |
[22:53] | No one’s gonna hurt you again. | 不会再有人伤害你了 |
[22:55] | ’cause I won’t let them. | 我不会允许 |
[22:58] | You really shouldn’t lie to kids. | 你真不该骗小孩子 |
[24:07] | Theresa. Are you gonna trust me now? | 特蕾莎 你现在能信任我了吗 |
[24:12] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[24:14] | You’re gonna need to trust someone. | 你得学会去相信别人 |
[24:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:27] | You’re safe here. | 这里很安全 |
[24:34] | Ordered you room service. | 我给你叫了客房服务 |
[24:36] | It’s a $50 cheeseburger. | 五十块钱的芝士汉堡 |
[24:42] | Theresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[24:45] | The man who came after you at the laundry mat, | 在洗衣店追杀你的那个人 |
[24:47] | you ever see him before? | 你以前见过他吗 |
[24:50] | Do you have any idea who targeted your family? | 你知道是谁杀了你全家吗 |
[24:53] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:54] | Did it have anything to do with your Uncle Derek? | 这事跟你叔叔德雷克有关吗 |
[24:57] | Is that why you didn’t come to him? | 所以你没去投靠他 |
[24:58] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[25:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:01] | What my dad said, | 这是我爸爸说的 |
[25:04] | Before that man put a bullet in his head, | 他在被枪杀前的遗言 |
[25:07] | He said it was Derek’s fault. | 他说这都怪德雷克 |
[25:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:26] | Theresa, this is Harold, | 特蕾莎 这位是哈罗德 |
[25:28] | and he’s gonna stay with you. | 他会在这儿陪着你 |
[25:30] | Nice room. | 房间不错啊 |
[25:31] | Took the liberty of booking all four. | 我自作主张订了四间 |
[25:33] | Your card. | 用你的信用卡 |
[25:35] | Guess I can use the miles. | 看来我能赚积分哦 |
[25:36] | Theresa can’t be left alone here. | 特蕾莎不能一个人留在这儿 |
[25:38] | I better take this. | 我最好把这个收起来 |
[25:43] | And, uh, this. | 还有这个 |
[25:47] | I need you to stay here with Harold. | 我要你和哈罗德待在一块儿 |
[25:50] | He’ll take care of you. | 他会照顾好你 |
[25:51] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[25:54] | I’m gonna pay a man a visit. | 我要去拜访一个人 |
[26:00] | I hack the uncle’s cell phone account. | 我侵入了她叔叔的手机账户 |
[26:01] | The GPS signal is active, | 定位信号在活跃状态 |
[26:02] | But he’s not answering. | 但他不接电话 |
[26:04] | Landale’s involved. | 兰代尔也牵涉在内 |
[26:06] | I’m just not sure why they’re still coming after her. | 但我不明白他们为什么还要追杀她 |
[26:11] | Don’t dawdle. | 别偷懒 |
[26:27] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[26:34] | What’s the matter, Derek? | 德雷克 怎么了 |
[26:35] | You don’t want to talk to your dead brother? | 不想和你死了的哥哥说话吗 |
[26:40] | Get in the truck. | 上车 |
[26:41] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[26:44] | Yeah, Derek, we need to talk. | 德雷克 我们得谈谈 |
[26:47] | I left you a couple messages | 我给你留了几条留言 |
[26:48] | about the insurance guy who came by, asking questions. | 有个卖保险的来问了几个问题 |
[26:52] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想和你聊聊 |
[26:54] | Something about grant’s assets coming out of probate. | 有关格兰特遗产的查验 |
[26:58] | I gave him your cell. | 我把你电话告诉他了 |
[27:01] | Anyway, call me back please. | 总之 回我电话吧 |
[27:04] | Sometime this year? | 别拖到明年了 |
[27:14] | Remember this place, Derek? | 德雷克 还记得这地方吗 |
[27:17] | Where they dumped your brother’s whole family | 这是他们扔下你哥哥一家的地方 |
[27:18] | In the water like chum. | 像喂鱼一样扔进水里 |
[27:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么啊 |
[27:22] | I’m talking business, Derek. | 德雷克 我是在谈生意 |
[27:24] | Landale Financial, where you were yesterday. | 你昨天去了兰代尔财务公司 |
[27:26] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁啊 |
[27:27] | That deal your brother Grant made, | 你哥哥格兰特做的那笔生意 |
[27:29] | Greenpoint, bunch of land out in Brooklyn | 绿地 布鲁克林外的那块地 |
[27:32] | Ruined by an oil spill. | 被原油污染了 |
[27:34] | And now you’re cutting a deal with him, aren’t you? | 而现在你和他们私下达成了协议吧 |
[27:36] | I tried to help Grant. | 我试过帮格兰特一把 |
[27:37] | You helped him, all right. | 你确实帮了他 |
[27:39] | Right into an early grave. With no will. | 让他早早地就进坟墓了 |
[27:42] | Which means that land goes into probate, | 于是那块地成了他的遗产 |
[27:45] | And then to you, Derek. | 继而留给了你 德雷克 |
[27:47] | Let me ask you this. | 我来问问你 |
[27:52] | Did you hire the hit man yourself, | 是你亲自雇的杀手 |
[27:54] | Or did you let Landale do it? | 还是你让兰代尔的人干的 |
[27:55] | I never meant for anyone to get hurt. | 我从没想过伤害任何人 |
[27:58] | Grant, he swore that Greenpoint was gonna be the big one. | 格兰特发誓说绿地会是一单大买卖 |
[28:01] | He just didn’t have enough to cover all the parcels. | 他只是不够钱买下整块地皮 |
[28:03] | So I told him I know these guys. | 所以我告诉他我认得这些人 |
[28:05] | Calhoun. Landale. | 兰代尔公司的卡霍尔 |
[28:07] | It all looked legit. | 看上去是合法的 |
[28:09] | It was a front for dirty money. | 这只是一笔脏钱的幌子 |
[28:11] | And you set your brother up with them. | 你和他们设计害了你哥哥 |
[28:13] | Grant swore that it was gonna be a ten-bagger | 格兰特打包票说 只要政府清理干净了 |
[28:16] | as soon as the government cleaned up the site. | 这块地就能卖出天价 |
[28:18] | But, like everything with the government, | 但政府干活都是这样 |
[28:19] | It took too damn long. | 总是磨磨蹭蹭 |
[28:21] | Landale wanted their money immediately. | 兰代尔却要马上收债 |
[28:23] | So they took him out along with everyone in his family. | 所以他们把他一家都揪了出来 |
[28:26] | Just to get their money back out. | 就为了让他们还债 |
[28:28] | They made me the administer of probate. | 他们让我继承遗产 |
[28:31] | That’s the only reason why they didn’t kill me. | 所以他们才没杀我 |
[28:34] | I’m supposed to sign it over to ’em next week. | 我下周得签字把地皮交给他们 |
[28:40] | You know, the kicker is that Grant was right. | 让人惊奇的是 格兰特是对的 |
[28:43] | Government came through. They cleaned up the site. | 政府来了 把这块地清理干净了 |
[28:46] | Now it’s worth 20, 30 times what they put into it. | 现在的价值比当初翻了二三十倍 |
[28:50] | So that’s why they’re still coming after her. | 所以他们才继续追杀她 |
[28:53] | Theresa is the legal heir to that property. | 特蕾莎是法定的继承人 |
[28:55] | Theres–what are you talking about? | 特蕾莎…你胡说些什么啊 |
[28:57] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[28:58] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[28:59] | No thanks to you. | 这和你无关 |
[29:02] | If you’d come forward, cleared your brother’s name, | 要是你当初站出来 还你哥哥清白 |
[29:05] | she might not have spent the last two years hiding. | 这两年来她就不用躲着了 |
[29:08] | From you. | 躲着你 |
[29:12] | You know, I went to see your Aunt Elizabeth. | 我去拜访了你婶婶伊丽莎白 |
[29:14] | She seems like a lovely person. | 她人似乎很好 |
[29:17] | You tell her about me? | 你告诉她我的事了吗 |
[29:18] | No. Of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[29:21] | But she did mention how much she missed you. | 但她说她很想念你 |
[29:25] | She even showed me an old photo. | 她还给我看了张老照片 |
[29:30] | You know, there’s no changing what happened to your family. | 你家人的悲剧已经无法改变了 |
[29:33] | But you do have someone out there that loves you. | 但这世上还有人爱着你 |
[29:36] | Yeah? What do you know? | 是吗 你才不懂 |
[29:39] | I know what it’s like to lose someone. | 我了解失去亲人的感受 |
[29:43] | And to feel the need to disappear. | 也理解隐姓埋名的感受 |
[29:47] | But, trust me, you don’t want to leave people behind. | 但相信我 你并不想抛弃大家 |
[30:12] | When were you going to tell me? | 你打算什么时候才告诉我 |
[30:16] | I wasn’t gonna tell you, I guess. | 我压根没打算告诉你 |
[30:20] | I’d rather I didn’t know myself. | 连我自己都不想知道 |
[30:23] | All these people. | 所有这些人 |
[30:25] | And this damn machine knew. | 这该死的机器知道的事 |
[30:27] | You knew… | 你知道 |
[30:29] | That someone wanted to harm them. | 有人想害他们 |
[30:32] | Kill them. | 要杀他们 |
[30:36] | And you did nothing? | 而你却袖手旁观 |
[30:38] | You knew what we were building here. | 你知道我们在这儿造什么 |
[30:44] | This thing looks for plotters, for schemers. | 这机器找的是搞阴谋的人 |
[30:48] | It looks for malicious intent. | 找的是恶意的蓄谋 |
[30:50] | We built it to stop terrorists before they could act. | 我们建造它 是为了阻止恐怖分子 |
[30:52] | But a machine doesn’t understand the difference | 但这机器不懂其中的区别 |
[30:55] | between those crimes that are relevant to national security | 它没法分辨危及国家安全的罪行 |
[30:59] | and the ones that are irrelevant. | 和其它无关信息 |
[31:03] | Irrelevant? | 无关信息 |
[31:08] | So you taught it the difference? | 所以你教它分辨二者 |
[31:11] | You want to play god? Is that the deal? | 你想扮演上帝 这就是你的意图吗 |
[31:13] | No, I don’t. That’s the whole point. | 不 我不想 这就是问题所在 |
[31:16] | There are exactly eight people in the world | 这世上只有八个人 |
[31:18] | that know that this thing exists. | 知道这机器的存在 |
[31:20] | If anyone else ever found out, | 如果被别人发现了 |
[31:21] | There’d be such an outcry. They’d turn it off. | 肯定会引起反对 他们就会关掉它 |
[31:26] | The intelligence the machine produces | 这机器所提供的情报 |
[31:29] | has already foiled a half dozen major terrorist plots. | 已经成功阻止了许多恐怖阴谋 |
[31:34] | How are we supposed to live with this, | 知道有那么多人需要帮助 却袖手傍观 |
[31:37] | knowing that someone out there needs help? | 我们怎么能这样苟活啊 |
[31:42] | Well, we don’t have to. | 我们不必知道 |
[31:44] | I’ve coded the machine. | 我给机器设了程序 |
[31:47] | Every night at midnight, | 每天午夜 |
[31:48] | It deletes the irrelevant list. | 它会删除所有无关信息 |
[31:51] | We didn’t build this to save somebody. | 我们造这台机器不是为了保护某个人 |
[31:55] | We built it to save everybody. | 而是为了保护所有人 |
[32:09] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪儿 |
[32:15] | Kid’s worth a fortune, Finch. | 那孩子握着价值连城的遗产 芬奇 |
[32:18] | Land the father bought panned out fifty fold. | 她父亲买下的地皮价格翻了五十倍 |
[32:20] | And Landale wants it all. | 而兰代尔想要独吞 |
[32:22] | Killed the whole family. | 所以叫人杀了他全家 |
[32:23] | Expected to clean up after it cleared probate. | 除掉所有能继承财产的人 |
[32:25] | ’til they found out the girl was still alive. | 后来他们发现女孩还活着 |
[32:27] | Do we know who ordered the hit? | 知道是谁雇的杀手吗 |
[32:28] | Calhoun, the father’s business partner. | 卡霍尔 她父亲的生意伙伴 |
[32:31] | I’ve got eyes on him. | 我在监视他 |
[32:33] | And he’s walking. | 而他现在有动作了 |
[32:36] | So’s theresa. Got to go. | 特蕾莎也是 挂了 |
[32:40] | Wait. Theresa. | 特蕾莎 等等 |
[32:43] | You know I can’t keep up with you. | 你知道我跑不过你 |
[32:45] | Can I ask you where you’re going? | 我能问下你要去哪儿吗 |
[32:47] | I’m better off alone. | 我最好一个人行动 |
[32:48] | And how’s that? | 为什么 |
[32:50] | It’s safer. | 这样更安全 |
[32:51] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[32:54] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[32:56] | Sooner or later, | 迟早 |
[32:57] | You’re gonna have to trust someone. | 你得去信任别人 |
[33:03] | You can’t kill me. | 你不能杀我 |
[33:05] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[33:09] | See… | 知道吗 |
[33:13] | You have vastly overestimated your value in this process. | 你高估了自己在整件事中的价值 |
[33:20] | They’ll just hire another couple of lawyers. | 他们只需要再雇几个律师就行了 |
[33:24] | So. | 所以 |
[33:26] | I’ll ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[33:30] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪儿 |
[33:37] | Kiss my ass. | 去你的吧 |
[33:51] | Can’t tell you how much | 你对此事的大力支持与耐心 |
[33:52] | We appreciate your patience and support on this, councilman. | 我们感激不尽 议员先生 |
[33:55] | You’re sure we’re free and clear on this? | 你确定我们能拿下这块地皮吗 |
[33:57] | Rezoned for residential. | 重新划分为住宅区 |
[33:59] | Hell, you can break ground as early as next month. | 当然 你下个月就可以开始动工了 |
[34:02] | Jimmy Calhoun. | 吉米·卡霍尔 |
[34:03] | I got to hand it to you. | 我要把这个项目交给你 |
[34:04] | You really turned this thing around, | 你可真是出了大力 |
[34:05] | Saw what nobody else did on the property. | 总不能让这块地荒废着啊 |
[34:08] | This is a real game-changer. | 这可是个转折点 |
[34:09] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[34:10] | The good people of Brooklyn deserve it, sir. | 布鲁肯林的市民们应得的 先生 |
[34:13] | Look forward to it, Jim. | 期待着了 吉姆 |
[34:23] | Neighbor called it in. | 邻居报的警 |
[34:25] | Thought they heard a dispute. | 说他们听到了争吵 |
[34:26] | A dispute. | 争吵 |
[34:27] | – Yeah. – You think? | -是的 -你觉得呢 |
[34:29] | Yeah, thank goodness for vigilant neighbors, huh? | 是啊 感谢那些警惕的邻居哈 |
[34:31] | Oh, yeah. Found this stuffed in his mouth. | 对了 在他嘴里发现了这个 |
[34:36] | We got to find out who this girl is. | 我们得查出这女孩是谁 |
[34:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:03] | Who is this? | 哪位 |
[35:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:19] | Thank you for calling the Fenwick, New York. | 感谢致电纽约芬威旅店 |
[35:21] | How can I assist you? | 请问有什么事 |
[35:59] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[36:01] | You really need to watch where you’re going. | 你真该长个眼睛看看路 |
[36:08] | Call off the dogs. | 通知你的走狗 |
[36:10] | Theresa Whitaker. Right now. | 离特蕾莎·威德克远点 |
[36:14] | It’s too– it’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[36:15] | It’s done. It’s already done. | 他已经过去了 |
[36:21] | He’s coming, Finch. Get off that floor. | 他来了 芬奇 快离开那儿 |
[36:24] | We have to go. Now. | 我们得快走 |
[37:11] | I can see him. | 我看见他了 |
[37:13] | He’s coming down the hall. | 他沿着走廊走过来 |
[37:19] | He’s going for the fuse box. | 他走向了保险盒 |
[37:20] | He’s gonna cut out the lights in the hallway. | 他要切断走廊的灯 |
[37:22] | He’s gonna see the lights in our room. | 这样就能看到我们房间里的光 |
[37:24] | Quick. Turn ’em all off. | 快关灯 |
[38:00] | I told you we should have left. | 我就说我们得离开这 |
[38:02] | You did. I’m sorry. | 好吧 你说过 抱歉 |
[38:14] | Give me your phone. | 把电话给我 |
[38:19] | What are we doing? | 我们要做什么 |
[38:19] | Just–just… – wait. Hurry up. | 等等 快来 |
[38:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:21] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:21] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[38:23] | Don’t… | 别 |
[38:26] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这样没用 |
[38:29] | He’s coming. He’s right outside the door. | 他来了 他就在门外 |
[38:30] | Just be quiet. He’s coming. I know. | 安静 他来了 我知道 |
[38:38] | No, no, no. Too slow. Come on. This way. | 不不不 这太慢了 这边走 |
[38:52] | We haven’t got much time. | 我们没时间了 |
[38:58] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[39:00] | Fire escape. You can go down. | 你从消防梯下去 |
[39:02] | Come on. Go. Go. | 快点 |
[39:06] | You coming? | 你不来吗 |
[39:08] | I can’t get through there. | 我过不去 |
[39:09] | You have to go without me. | 你得一个人走 |
[39:13] | I’m staying with you. | 我不会丢下你 |
[39:42] | Yeah. Carter. | 我是卡特 |
[39:43] | You been asking a lot of questions about me. | 你最近一直在打听我啊 |
[39:46] | It’s time we sat down face to face. | 看来我们得见面好好聊聊了 |
[39:48] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[39:48] | You know who. You want to meet me or not? | 你知道我是谁 你到底想不想谈 |
[39:52] | Go. | 说 |
[40:05] | Wait for my signal. | 等我的信号 |
[40:07] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[40:08] | This guy’s as dangerous as they get. | 这家伙危险的很 |
[40:10] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[40:42] | Sweetheart? What are you doing here? | 孩子 你在这做什么 |
[40:45] | Are you detective Carter? | 你是卡特警探吗 |
[40:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:48] | My friend said I could trust you. | 我朋友说我可以信任你 |
[41:14] | Watch your head, Mr. Calhoun. | 小心碰到头 卡霍尔先生 |
[41:16] | So you can’t tell me anything | 所以那个男人长什么样 |
[41:18] | About how this man looks? | 你没法告诉我 |
[41:23] | Hotel staff said they might have seen | 旅店的工作人员说 |
[41:25] | Two people coming and going, | 他们好像看到两个人上去 |
[41:27] | But it’s nothing on the surveillance cameras. | 但监控录像上没有记录 |
[41:32] | Was there anyone else helping you? | 有其他人在帮你吗 |
[41:36] | It was a pretty traumatic experience. | 那种经历实在太可怕了 |
[41:40] | I don’t remember much at all. | 我完全不记得了 |
[42:04] | Theresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[42:26] | Are you looking for harold? | 你在找哈罗德吗 |
[42:29] | Is he taking another personal day? | 他又请假了吗 |
[42:31] | I don’t think so. I was hoping you knew. | 我觉得不是 我还指望你知道 |
[42:35] | Maggie said he’d been transferred, | 玛姬说他被调走了 |
[42:36] | But Dave said he was laid off. | 但戴夫说他被炒了 |
[42:38] | He didn’t even say goodbye. | 他都没道别 |
[42:45] | And here I was thinking | 我刚还觉得 |
[42:46] | We were getting a little closer, Harold. | 咱俩的关系更进一步了呢 哈罗德 |
[42:48] | I told you I’m a very private person. | 我说过我很注重隐私 |
[42:51] | Well, you’re gonna need to trust someone at some point. | 你总得学会去信任别人 |
[42:53] | Trust? That’s not something I come by very easily. | 信任 对我来说可不那么容易 |
[42:57] | I have my reasons. | 我有我的理由 |
[42:58] | Are you ever gonna tell me those reasons? | 你有准备告诉我是什么理由吗 |
[43:03] | Don’t call me, mr. Reese. | 别打给我 里瑟先生 |
[43:05] | I’ll call you. | 只能我打给你 |