时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system. | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | A machine. | 一台机器 |
[00:09] | It spies on you every hour of every day. | 每时每刻都在监视你 |
[00:12] | I know because I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:17] | But it sees everything. | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner. | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, | 因为受到当局追捕 |
[00:37] | We work in secret. | 我们只能秘密行事 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人和行凶者 |
[00:43] | If your number’s up, | 如果你的号码被列出来 |
[00:44] | We’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[01:07] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[01:08] | We’ve got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[01:26] | What’s good here? | 这儿什么好吃 |
[01:28] | That won’t work, Mr. Reese. | 这没用 里瑟先生 |
[01:30] | What won’t? | 什么没用 |
[01:31] | Your interrogation technique. | 你提问的方式 |
[01:33] | What’s good here? | 这儿什么好吃 |
[01:35] | It’s an innocent question. | 我就单纯地问个问题 |
[01:37] | No question is ever innocent from you. | 你什么时候单纯过 |
[01:39] | You’re trying to determine whether I come here often. | 你是想判断我是不是这里的常客 |
[01:42] | Armed with that knowledge, | 然后再根据这点 |
[01:43] | you’ll try to figure out where I live. | 查出我的住处 |
[01:45] | You’re paranoid, Finch. | 芬奇 你太多疑了 |
[01:47] | With good reason. | 我多疑不是没道理 |
[01:51] | Maybe I just don’t know what’s good here | 也许我就是不清楚这家店什么好吃 |
[01:54] | So I’m asking the regular. | 所以才随便问问 |
[02:03] | Enjoy your meal, Mr. Reese. | 好好吃饭吧 里瑟先生 |
[02:14] | Samuel Gates. | 萨缪尔·盖茨 |
[02:17] | The next number on your list. | 你名单上的下一个号码 |
[02:19] | Bus is here! | 校车来了 |
[02:22] | So what do we have on him? | 我们知道他什么情况 |
[02:27] | Born in south Boston. | 生于南波士顿 |
[02:28] | Law degree from NYU. | 纽约大学法学学位 |
[02:30] | He lives on the upper west side with his son, Sam. | 和他儿子萨姆住在上西区 |
[02:33] | Where’s the wife? | 他老婆呢 |
[02:34] | She died last year. | 去年去世了 |
[02:36] | Any chance Gates was involved? | 和盖茨有关吗 |
[02:38] | Not unless he found a way to give her cancer. | 除非他能让老婆患上癌症 |
[02:40] | Elizabeth Gates was diagnosed | 伊丽莎白·盖茨去年四月 |
[02:43] | with an inoperable brain tumor last April. | 被确诊为脑瘤 无法手术 |
[02:45] | By November she was gone. | 十一月就离世了 |
[02:47] | So the son is all he has left. | 那他就剩这个宝贝儿子了 |
[02:49] | – Wait! – Oh, don’t forget your lunch. | -等等 -差点忘了午餐 |
[02:53] | What do we know about the nanny? | 保姆那边什么情况 |
[02:54] | Christina Rojas. | 克里斯蒂娜·罗哈斯 |
[02:57] | Gates hired her when his wife fell ill. | 盖茨在老婆患病时就雇了她 |
[02:59] | The kid sure likes her. | 小家伙很喜欢她 |
[03:00] | She spends a lot of time with him. | 她没少陪这孩子 |
[03:02] | Judging by the hours she’s billing, | 根据她的收费钟点看 |
[03:03] | I’d say Gates was putting in long days at the office. | 盖茨多数时间都在办公室 |
[03:07] | He lost the woman he loved. | 爱妻离世 |
[03:09] | Probably threw himself into his work to cope. | 他大概想借工作摆脱痛苦 |
[03:12] | Where’s his office? | 他办公室在哪儿 |
[03:13] | Criminal court, city of New York. | 纽约刑事法院 |
[03:15] | Which may explain why the machine | 也许就是因为这点 |
[03:16] | has sent us his social. | 机器才报出他的号码 |
[03:20] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[03:21] | This is direct evidence, properly obtained. | 这是合法获取的直接证据 |
[03:23] | So odds are he’s the victim, not the perpetrator. | 所以他应该是目标 而非嫌犯 |
[03:26] | Judges get plenty of death threats. | 法官常受死亡威胁 |
[03:28] | It doesn’t pass the balancing test, your honor. | 法官大人 这个录像不符合均衡原则 |
[03:30] | The probative value is– | 其证明效力… |
[03:32] | I know what the balancing test is, counselor. | 我知道什么是均衡原则 律师先生 |
[03:34] | Gates gets more death threats than most. | 盖茨比常人遭遇更多死亡威胁 |
[03:36] | Word at the courthouse is | 法院的人都说 |
[03:37] | He’s waging a one-man war on crime– | 他以一己之力向罪恶展开战争 |
[03:39] | Tough, by-the-book, making lots of enemies. | 强硬 一丝不苟 树敌无数 |
[03:41] | If video of the actual crime is unfairly prejudicial, | 如果案发现场的视频都不公平 |
[03:45] | I think we might have to give up | 那恐怕我们就得摒弃 |
[03:47] | on the entire concept of trial by jury. | 整个陪审团机制了 |
[03:50] | The video’s in. | 视频资料有效 |
[03:53] | Everyone has enemies. | 每个人都有敌人 |
[03:55] | The machine identifies malice and an intent to harm. | 机器会选出恶意和伤害的预谋 |
[03:58] | We need to determine which threat it saw, | 我们得判断究竟是什么威胁 |
[04:00] | Which one is real. | 哪一个才是真的威胁 |
[04:01] | Until we know, | 在搞清情况前 |
[04:02] | my best bet is to stay close to Gates, | 最好的办法就是盯紧盖茨 |
[04:04] | In case somebody makes a move. | 以防被人占了先机 |
[04:19] | Looks like he’s got quite a collection of enemies. | 看来他的敌人真是不少 |
[04:26] | Mr. Reese, any sign of a threat? | 里瑟先生 有威胁迹象吗 |
[04:30] | Does cholesterol count? | 胆固醇算吗 |
[04:32] | I’m nearly done analyzing the threatening letters. | 恐吓信基本分析完了 |
[04:34] | There are nine that I still can’t source, | 还有九封查不到来源 |
[04:36] | But I’ve identified six possible suspects. | 不过找到六个可疑嫌犯 |
[04:41] | Any of them white guys with crew cuts? | 里面有留平头的白人吗 |
[04:43] | Not that I’m aware of. | 没注意到 |
[05:28] | Finch, what’s the son’s name again? | 芬奇 那孩子叫什么来着 |
[05:30] | Samuel Gates, Junior. | 小萨缪尔·盖茨 |
[05:33] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[05:34] | I think we’ve been following the wrong Sam Gates. | 我看我们跟错了萨缪尔·盖茨 |
[05:45] | Hey, Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[05:46] | You’re not going to believe | 你肯定不相信 |
[05:47] | what Mark C. Said to Mrs. Kizer today. | 马克今天对盖泽尔老师说什么了 |
[06:27] | I can’t be there on time if I’m getting bad information. | 靠错误的信息我可没法准时赶到 |
[06:31] | The machine did not send us the wrong number. | 机器跳出的号码不会错 |
[06:33] | If it says that judge Gates is in danger, then he is. | 盖茨法官肯定有危险 |
[06:35] | Well, tell that to his son. | 那他的儿子呢 |
[06:37] | The kidnapping must connect. | 绑架必定与此有关 |
[06:38] | It could be the first step in a larger plot | 可能这是他们阴谋的一部分 |
[06:41] | That ends with the judge dead. | 最终以法官被害收场 |
[06:43] | We can still put a stop to it, all of it. | 我们还是可以阻止这一切 |
[06:45] | But we need a plan. | 只是需要个计划 |
[06:47] | I have a plan. | 计划我有 |
[06:48] | Find Sam. | 找到萨姆 |
[06:50] | The man just lost his wife. | 法官刚死了老婆 |
[06:52] | I won’t let him wind up alone. | 不能再让他失去儿子 |
[07:00] | Judge Gates. | 盖茨法官 |
[07:01] | – Dad? – Hey, Sam. | -爸爸 -萨姆 |
[07:02] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[07:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:06] | He’s fine, your honor… for now. | 他很好 法官大人 眼下还好 |
[07:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:10] | Where is my son? | 我儿子在哪 |
[07:11] | No cops, no feds. | 不许报警 |
[07:12] | Tell anyone and he’s dead. | 说出去他就死定了 |
[07:15] | Keep quiet and you’ll hear from us tonight. | 老实等着 晚上会给你电话 |
[07:17] | Wait, look… we can handle this ourselves. | 等等 听着 我们可以解决这事 |
[07:21] | Just tell me what you want. | 想要什么只管说 |
[07:33] | This is Sam, leave a message. | 我是萨姆 留言吧 |
[07:37] | Hi, uh, Christina, this is Judge Gates. | 克里斯蒂娜 我是盖茨法官 |
[07:39] | Please! Call me back. | 求你回个电话 |
[07:41] | Hi, uh, this is Judge Gates. Is Sam there with Daniel? | 你好 我是盖茨法官 萨姆和丹尼尔在你那吗 |
[07:45] | No, is everything okay? | 没啊 怎么了 |
[07:54] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[08:05] | Let’s figure out how we get your son back. | 我们想办法把你儿子找回来 |
[08:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:11] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[08:13] | Where is Sam? | 萨姆在哪 |
[08:14] | Where is my son? | 我儿子在哪 |
[08:17] | You’re with the kidnappers, aren’t you? | 你和劫匪一伙的吧 |
[08:18] | You’re one of them. | 你是他们的人 |
[08:19] | No, I tried to stop them. | 不 我想要阻止他们 |
[08:22] | But the kidnappers made contact. | 不过劫匪联系你了 |
[08:23] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[08:25] | That means they want to negotiate. | 就是说他们想谈判 |
[08:27] | They won’t hurt your son as long as he’s worth something. | 只要你儿子有价值 他们就不会伤害他 |
[08:30] | What do you mean, you tried to stop them? | 你想要阻止他们 是什么意思 |
[08:32] | You were there? | 你当时在场吗 |
[08:33] | I was. | 是的 |
[08:34] | But not soon enough. | 只可惜到晚了 |
[08:35] | How did you know they were going to take him? | 你怎么知道他们要绑架我儿子 |
[08:38] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[08:39] | You have two questions right now: | 现在你有两个问题要问 |
[08:41] | Who are you and where is my son? | “你是谁” “我儿子在哪” |
[08:43] | Which one do you want to focus on? | 你觉得哪个比较重要 |
[08:58] | They were in my house. | 他们来过我家 |
[09:01] | How’d they get past the alarm? | 他们怎么避过警报装置 |
[09:02] | I’ve tapped your phone | 我监听了你的电话 |
[09:04] | and I’m setting up surveillance on your street. | 我还要在你家门前的街上装个监控 |
[09:06] | It’s our best shot at IDing the kidnappers. | 这是搞清劫匪身份的最好方法 |
[09:08] | Where’s Christina? | 克里斯蒂娜哪去了 |
[09:09] | She was supposed to be here when he got home. | 我儿子放学后她就该在 |
[09:11] | I didn’t see her. | 我没看到她 |
[09:14] | Could she be in on it? | 她可能是内鬼吗 |
[09:16] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[09:19] | She loved Sam. | 她爱萨姆 |
[09:27] | Judge… | 法官… |
[09:29] | Have you received any kidnapping threats? | 你受到过绑架威胁吗 |
[09:32] | Tried any cases involving kidnappers? | 或者判过涉及绑匪的案子 |
[09:38] | I have about $300,000 in the bank. | 我银行里有30万 |
[09:41] | If this is about money, I can pay. | 要是他们要钱 我可以出 |
[09:44] | Whatever this is about, I’m going to find your son. | 不管他们什么企图 我都会找到你儿子 |
[09:48] | And I’m going to bring him home. | 把他带回家 |
[09:50] | Stay here and wait for the next call. | 在这待着 等下个电话 |
[09:56] | They said no cops, no FBI. | 他们说了 不许报警 |
[09:59] | They didn’t say anything about me. | 可他们没说不能找我 |
[10:07] | Okay, Finch. | 好吧 芬奇 |
[10:09] | You should have audio on his landline | 盖茨电话的音频和家门口 |
[10:11] | and video of the street outside Gates’ house. | 大街的视频你应该有了 |
[10:13] | I want to save that boy as much as you do, | 和你一样 我也想救那孩子 |
[10:15] | but remember, Mr. Reese– | 可你记住 里瑟先生 |
[10:17] | We don’t need a judge asking questions | 我们不能让一个法官问及 |
[10:19] | about who we are and what we do. | 我们是谁 还有我们做的事 |
[10:20] | I can’t work a kidnapping from arm’s length. | 眼皮底下的绑架我都搞不定 |
[10:23] | I’ll worry about Gates once we get Sam back. | 等我把萨姆找回来 再担心盖茨吧 |
[10:26] | Where are we on the kidnappers? | 绑匪那边有什么情况吗 |
[10:27] | Any luck tracing their call? | 那个电话有查到什么吗 |
[10:29] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[10:30] | It was voice-over I.P., anonymized through the internet. | 那个IP地址是网络上的匿名旁白 |
[10:34] | what about the other phone? | 那另一个电话呢 |
[10:35] | The one the spotter threw in the trash? | 被盯梢的扔进垃圾桶的那个 |
[10:36] | it’s a disposable, obviously. | 显然是一次性电话 |
[10:38] | Not much on the sim card. | 记忆卡上查不到什么 |
[10:40] | Some disconnected numbers and a handful of texts, | 只有些电话记录和短信息 |
[10:43] | All equally cryptic. | 但都设了密码 |
[10:44] | So I’m trying to hack the cell company | 所以我准备黑进电话公司 |
[10:48] | For more information. | 进一步查找信息 |
[10:49] | But their firewall is impressive. | 但他们的防火墙太难攻破了 |
[10:51] | you can’t get in? | 居然能难倒你 |
[10:52] | You built a machine that spies on the entire country. | 你不是造了监视整个国家的机器吗 |
[10:55] | when you work for the government, | 当时为政府工作 |
[10:57] | Access is not a problem. | 权限当然不成问题 |
[10:59] | Things are different now. | 今非昔比好吗 |
[11:01] | I’ll figure it out. | 我想办法搞定 |
[11:02] | Well, figure it out quick. | 那就快点搞定 |
[11:03] | The kidnappers killed the nanny. | 绑匪还杀死了保姆 |
[11:05] | They must have gotten Gates’ alarm code out of her. | 他们一定是逼她说出了防盗门的密码 |
[11:10] | 911 emergency, hello? | 911 请问有什么紧急情况 喂 |
[11:19] | – Hey, you seen Carter? – No. | -看到卡特了吗 -没有 |
[11:42] | Detective. | 你好 |
[11:44] | Detective. | 好 |
[11:54] | You came down from the 51st right, Fusco? | 弗斯科 你是从51区调过来的吧 |
[11:57] | The Bronx finest. | 布朗克斯分局 |
[11:58] | What brought you here? | 怎么想到来这 |
[12:00] | I wanted a change of scenery. | 想换换环境 |
[12:02] | Wanted? | 是想换 |
[12:03] | Or needed? | 还是不得不换 |
[12:07] | You got something you want to say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[12:09] | I heard some rumors that got me concerned. | 我听到些让我担心的传言 |
[12:16] | I just like to know what I’m dealing with. | 我只是想多了解下我的同事 |
[12:23] | Carter, I’m going to buy you a coffee. | 卡特 既然你这么友好 |
[12:26] | Since you’ve been so nice. | 那我给你买杯咖啡去 |
[12:28] | Cream, no sugar. | 加奶不加糖 |
[12:41] | Oh, he comes when he’s called. | 随叫随到 |
[12:43] | Good. | 表现不错 |
[12:44] | Now if I could just train you to stop trying to kill me. | 如果你不再想干掉我 那就完美了 |
[12:49] | How long am I going to have to work down here? | 我还得在这工作多久 |
[12:52] | Commute’s a bitch. | 上下班太不方便了 |
[12:54] | You should be grateful. | 别抱怨了 |
[12:56] | Takes some guys years to make task force. | 不是所有人都能调到特遣队 |
[12:58] | Plus, I let you live. | 而且 我还放过了你 |
[13:03] | Carter, is she getting close? | 卡特查得怎么样了 |
[13:06] | All I know right now | 我只知道 |
[13:07] | Is you pissed off real police, my friend. | 你惹了个不好惹的角色 伙计 |
[13:09] | She’s not going to stop till she got you. | 她不抓住你不会罢休 |
[13:12] | Is that it? | 说完了吗 |
[13:14] | Ballistics. | 做下弹道测试 |
[13:16] | And find out if there’s been | 再查查看有没有 |
[13:17] | Any ransom kidnappings reported. | 为赎金的绑架案记录 |
[13:20] | White guys with crew cuts. | 平头白人 |
[13:23] | One with long hair. | 其中一人长发 |
[13:24] | Kidnapping’s big news. | 绑架可是大新闻 |
[13:25] | I’d have heard something. | 如果有我肯定知道 |
[13:27] | What about amber alerts? | 那有没有安珀警戒 |
[13:29] | Child abduction? | 诱拐儿童 |
[13:29] | Is that what we’re dealing with? | 我们要查这个吗 |
[13:31] | We? | 什么我们 |
[13:33] | Since when are you on board? | 我们啥时候成一国的了 |
[13:35] | It’s still a missing kid. | 这关系到一个失踪的孩子 |
[13:37] | Hey, whatever else I’ve done, I’m still a cop. | 不管我做过什么 我至少还是警察 |
[13:38] | If you need some help, you let me know. | 你需要帮助 我义不容辞 |
[13:42] | You understand? | 知道了吧 |
[13:49] | I cracked the cell company’s firewall. | 我破了电话公司的防火墙 |
[13:51] | The spotter’s phone was purchased with cash | 那个盯梢的手机是用现金 |
[13:53] | And a phony name. | 以假身份购买 |
[13:55] | But our kidnappers have to sleep somewhere. | 但绑匪总得睡觉吧 |
[13:57] | The location data puts this phone | 手机的定位数据显示 |
[13:58] | On the same block in Brooklyn every night– | 这人每晚都呆在布鲁克林的一个街区 |
[14:01] | 14th between Franklin and Wythe. | 富兰克林和威斯街交口14号 |
[14:03] | Then I’ll hit him where he lives. | 那我这就去会会他 |
[14:31] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[14:32] | I just found our guy. | 我找到了那家伙 |
[14:34] | Is he talking? | 他招了吗 |
[14:35] | Not at the moment. | 现在还不行 |
[14:38] | Turski, Leon Josef, with an “F”. | 莱昂·约瑟夫·特斯基 结尾是”夫” |
[14:43] | Hold on. | 慢着 |
[14:46] | I know who has Sam, Finch. | 芬奇 我知道是谁绑架了萨姆 |
[14:48] | Szajka Pruszkow Dziewiec: SP-9. | 沙亚卡·普斯科夫·泽万——SP-9 |
[14:51] | It’s a nasty street gang from eastern Europe. | 一支凶残的东欧街头混混团伙 |
[14:54] | You dealt with them in your former employment? | 你以前和他们打过交道吗 |
[14:56] | They were trading with the Pashtun Warlords. | 他们和普什图军阀有生意往来 |
[14:58] | Guns for heroin. | 用枪交易海洛因 |
[15:00] | But they also run kidnappings in Warsaw. | 但他们也在华沙做绑架勾当 |
[15:03] | Looks like they just opened up a new branch in New York. | 看来他们还把业务拓展到纽约来了 |
[15:08] | Come on, let’s go for a ride. | 来吧 我们去溜一圈 |
[15:11] | That’s all I need, detective. | 我要的就这些 警探 |
[15:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:18] | Carter, homicide, I got your message. | 我是凶案组的卡特 收到了你的信息 |
[15:20] | Detective Olson. | 我是奥尔森警探 |
[15:21] | I got your bolo. | 我收到了你的信息 |
[15:23] | White male, 6’2″, graying temples, nice suit. | 白人男性 1米88 鬓角灰白 西装革履 |
[15:26] | Super said he saw him leaving at the time of the 911. | 临时工说看见他离开 就在报警电话拨通那会 |
[15:29] | Did you get audio on the call? | 有电话录音吗 |
[15:30] | What audio? Nobody said boo. | 录什么音 都没人说话 |
[15:32] | M.E. Said she was dead two hours before. | 法医说她两小时前就死了 |
[15:34] | So you think your guy killed her? | 那你觉得那人是凶手吗 |
[15:36] | No, I think he called 911. | 不 我觉得是他报的警 |
[15:40] | Great, she’s F.O.B. from Puerto Rico, | 这下好了 她是从波多黎各偷渡来的 |
[15:42] | No family, no boyfriend. | 没家人 没男友 |
[15:44] | Man, I thought you were going to gift wrap this for me. | 天哪 真是送来个烫手山芋啊 |
[15:48] | What kind of work does she do? | 她做什么工作 |
[15:49] | Oh, she was a nanny on the west side. | 她给西区一家人当保姆 |
[15:53] | We’ve got unis talking to her clients. | 已经派人去联系她的雇主了 |
[15:55] | So if your guy wasn’t the shooter, what was he doing here? | 如果那人不是凶手 他来这干什么 |
[16:00] | Someone killed Christina? | 克里斯蒂娜被人杀了 |
[16:02] | Oh, god, I– | 天哪 |
[16:04] | She wasn’t here when Sam came home. | 萨姆回来的时候她就不在 |
[16:06] | Sam? | 萨姆是谁 |
[16:08] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[16:09] | She wasn’t here when he came home from school, | 我儿子放学回来时她就不在 |
[16:12] | So he called me. | 所以他给我打电话 |
[16:13] | I came home to be with him. | 我就赶回家陪他 |
[16:16] | He’s upstairs playing right now. | 他正在楼上玩儿 |
[16:21] | Thanks for your time, judge. | 法官大人 感谢您的配合 |
[16:41] | Christina was, um… | 克里斯蒂娜之前… |
[16:45] | She was, uh… | 她… |
[16:49] | With us the night that Elizabeth died. | 在伊丽莎白去世时就陪在我们身边 |
[16:54] | She was so good with Sam. | 她对萨姆很好 |
[16:59] | She was just a kid. | 她还只是个孩子 |
[17:03] | He’s alive, okay? | 他还活着 好吗 |
[17:06] | As long as they need him, Sam’s still alive. | 只要萨姆还有利用价值 他们就不会杀他 |
[17:09] | You don’t know that. | 你也说不准 |
[17:13] | I need your help, judge. | 法官大人 你得帮我 |
[17:16] | Have you ever heard of the szajka pruszkow, sp-9? | 你听说过沙亚卡·普斯科夫 SP-9吗 |
[17:22] | What are you? | 你到底是什么人 |
[17:24] | An ex-cop? | 退役的警察吗 |
[17:25] | FBI? | 还是调查局的人 |
[17:27] | I have experience in situations like this. | 我有过类似的经历 |
[17:31] | That’s all you need to know. | 你只要知道这个就行 |
[17:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:34] | Well, maybe you’re not enough. | 或许你一个人解决不了问题 |
[17:37] | Maybe I should call those officers back | 或许我该把那警察叫回来 |
[17:39] | And tell them the truth. | 告诉他实情 |
[17:40] | I know how to be invisible. | 我知道如何不打草惊蛇 |
[17:41] | The police and the fBI don’t. | 而警察和调查局探员没法办到 |
[17:43] | But I’m going after your son regardless. | 但不管怎样我都会救出你儿子 |
[17:47] | Now, have you ever heard of a gang called sp-9? | 现在告诉我 你听说过SP-9吗 |
[17:54] | No. | 没有 |
[17:56] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[18:00] | That’s them now. | 是他们打来的 |
[18:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:14] | You’re alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[18:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:16] | I need proof that my son is alive. | 你得证明我儿子还活着 |
[18:18] | Put Sam on the phone. | 让他听电话 |
[18:22] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[18:23] | Sam… are you hurt? | 萨姆…你没事吧 |
[18:25] | Dad, please, I want to go home! | 爸爸 救我 我想回家 |
[18:27] | Sam, Sam! | 萨姆 |
[18:29] | Relax, your honor. | 别急啊 法官大人 |
[18:32] | Your son is just fine. | 你儿子在这里很好 |
[18:33] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[18:36] | Smart, like you. | 跟你一样聪明 |
[18:38] | How much? | 你要多少钱 |
[18:40] | I’ll pay anything you want. | 你要什么我都给你 |
[18:42] | See? | 看吧 |
[18:43] | Smart. | 我就说你聪明 |
[18:45] | But, fortunately for you, we don’t want your money. | 但算你走运 我们不要钱 |
[18:49] | We want your help. | 我们想要你帮忙 |
[18:52] | There’s a case in your court right now, | 你现在处理的一个案子 |
[18:55] | The people vs. Angela Markham. | 是安琪拉·马汉的案子 |
[18:58] | The people… are going to lose. | 我要让检方败诉 |
[19:03] | What? | 什么 |
[19:04] | Throw the case, judge. | 法官 撤销原案 |
[19:06] | Angela Markham walks. | 让安琪拉·马汉被判无罪 |
[19:09] | Or your son dies. | 不然你儿子就没命了 |
[19:17] | Angela Markham? | 安琪拉·马汉 |
[19:19] | She mowed down some guy in a parking garage. | 她在停车场撞伤了人 |
[19:22] | It’s a simple hit and run. | 不过是个简单的肇事逃逸 |
[19:23] | Well, now she’s become the key to finding your son. | 她现在却是找到你儿子的关键 |
[19:43] | Angela Markham is an account exec | 安琪拉·马汉是贸易中心附近 |
[19:45] | At a tech company near the trade center. | 一家科技公司的账户经理 |
[19:48] | Six weeks ago, she got drunk at an office retirement party, | 六周前 她在退休欢送会上喝醉了 |
[19:51] | And hit a CPA on her way out. | 开车出车库时撞了一位会计师 |
[19:54] | Charged with DWI and vehicular manslaughter. | 她以酒驾和过失杀人被起诉 |
[19:58] | It’s just a random accident. | 不过是个偶然的车祸 |
[20:00] | What does this woman have to do | 这个女人和 |
[20:02] | With the people who took my son? | 绑架我儿子的人有什么关系 |
[20:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:04] | But it’s not just Sam’s life they’re playing with. | 但他们并不只是想杀死萨姆 |
[20:07] | They’re planning to kill you too. | 他们也要杀掉你 |
[20:11] | How can you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:13] | Where are you getting your information? | 你从哪得到的信息 |
[20:14] | Let’s just say I have a source and it’s never wrong. | 我的信息渠道绝对可靠 |
[20:17] | Look, these people can’t be reasoned with. | 跟这些人没法讲道理 |
[20:19] | They can’t be trusted. | 他们不可信任 |
[20:21] | If we’re going to save your son, | 如果我们要救你儿子 |
[20:23] | I need to find a way to hurt them. | 我要找出能打击他们的方法 |
[20:25] | The trial resumes in 30 minutes. | 30分钟后就要继续开庭 |
[20:26] | What do I do? | 我该做什么 |
[20:27] | Just stall. | 拖延时间就行 |
[20:28] | Make it look like you’re cooperating. | 假装你在跟他们合作 |
[20:31] | But buy me time. | 但你得给我争取时间 |
[20:38] | Well, this isn’t a street gang. | 这明显不是街头混混 |
[20:39] | This is a multinational corporation. | 这是跨国团伙 |
[20:42] | SP-9 is active in at least 18 countries in Europe, Asia– | SP9起码在世界上18个国家都有活动 范围遍布欧亚 |
[20:46] | After Interpol took down the old Pruszkow Mafia, | 自从国际刑警拿下了曾经的普斯科夫黑手党后 |
[20:48] | They got smarter. | 他们就长进了 |
[20:49] | Started hiding their tattoos, | 开始掩盖纹身 |
[20:51] | Studied military discipline, computers– | 学起了军事化管理 电脑 |
[20:53] | They have almost no digital footprint. | 几乎找不到他们的数据残留 |
[20:55] | I have yet to find anything that could help us find Gates’ son. | 我还在找任何能找回盖茨他儿子的线索 |
[21:00] | Then focus on her. | 那就重点查她 |
[21:01] | Somehow this girl and that gang connect. | 这女的跟那帮派千丝万缕 |
[21:03] | My best guess, whoever she’s sleeping with | 我敢打赌 睡她的男人 |
[21:06] | Is high up in sp-9. | 肯定是SP9里的高层 |
[21:07] | Bet her boyfriend knows where they’re keeping Sam. | 我赌她男朋友知道萨姆被关在哪 |
[21:13] | And while I’m checking into the girl, what’ll you be doing? | 对了我去查那女的 那你去干什么 |
[21:15] | Tracking down the rest of them. | 追查余下的那帮人 |
[21:23] | The longest it’s ever taken me to break someone is 16 hours. | 我有史以来撬开人嘴巴的记录是16小时 |
[21:29] | You don’t look like you’re going to set a record. | 你看起来不像有要我打破纪录的样子 |
[21:31] | Want to talk? | 想说话了吗 |
[21:34] | You must like it in there. | 你肯定喜欢窝在里面 |
[21:38] | Caught a fresh one? | 新案子 |
[21:39] | My guy in a suit led me to another case. | 我那穿西装的伙计帮我找到了另一个案子 |
[21:42] | Nanny from the Bronx murdered on her lunch break. | 布朗克斯的一位保姆午餐休息时被杀了 |
[21:47] | Shooter dug the slugs out, huh? | 枪手挖走了弹头 |
[21:48] | Just the one, | 只有这枚 |
[21:50] | And I’m not so sure that was the shooter. | 而且我不确定那是枪手所为 |
[21:55] | It’s my ex, I’ve got to take this. | 是我前妻 我得接这电话 |
[21:58] | You’ve got a real creepy sense of timing, man. | 你掐时间的能力真是强到发指啊 老兄 |
[22:00] | Ballistics report, detective. | 弹道报告 警探 |
[22:02] | Squat. | 下坠式 |
[22:03] | Your slug’s not in the system. | 你的那枚弹头没进警局系统 |
[22:05] | And I’m pretty sure that Carter’s working your crime scene. | 我相当肯定卡特在研究你的罪案现场 |
[22:08] | Hey, does this dead nanny | 这个死掉的保姆 |
[22:09] | Have anything to do with the missing kid? | 跟失踪的小朋友有关系吗 |
[22:11] | I’ll call when I need something else. | 我还要东西时会给你电话 |
[22:14] | You need all the help you can get right now. | 你现在需要一切你能用到的协助 |
[22:16] | I mean, if I can I.D. The nanny killer, | 我是说 如果我能找出那个保姆杀手 |
[22:17] | It might help you with the kid. | 或许能帮到你找那个小孩 |
[22:19] | Am I wrong? | 我有说错吗 |
[22:20] | I’ll give you a way to contact me. | 我会给你我的联系方式 |
[22:23] | Keep me posted and keep Carter out of my way. | 及时跟我汇报情况 还有别让卡特碍手碍脚 |
[22:34] | So what have we got? | 这是什么状况 |
[22:36] | Primary’s thinking romance-gone-bad, | 初步判定是情感破裂 |
[22:39] | But those are always so messy. | 但一般这种情况都会很乱 |
[22:41] | This is too clean. | 这个现场太干净了 |
[22:43] | Look at the circles on this entrance wound. | 看看这个枪伤射入口的边缘 |
[22:45] | How many pissed-off boyfriends you know | 你能想到几个气昏头的男朋友 |
[22:47] | Go out and buy a silencer? | 会去买消音器 |
[22:49] | Romance, my ass. | 还情感 情感个球 |
[22:50] | Your killer is a pro. | 凶手是职业杀手 |
[22:54] | Pull up a chair. | 搬把椅子过来做 |
[22:55] | 安琪拉·马汉 强制配对成功 | |
[22:57] | All rise. | 起立 |
[22:59] | The honorable Judge Gates presiding. | 由尊敬的盖茨法官大人主审 |
[23:07] | Be seated. | 请坐 |
[23:15] | In the matter of the people vs. Angela Markham, | 由公众对诉安琪拉·马汉 |
[23:18] | Court is now in session. | 现在开庭 |
[23:33] | Hey, Leon. | 莱昂 |
[23:34] | How’s the ride back there? | 旅途愉快吗 |
[23:40] | Now… | 现在 |
[23:41] | You can have this juicy burger, | 你可以吃这个美味的汉堡 |
[23:44] | Or you can go for another spin. | 或者咱再多来几圈 |
[23:46] | All you have to do is help me find a scared little boy. | 你只要帮我找个吓坏了的小男孩 |
[23:50] | I don’t know where he is, I swear to god. | 我不知道他在哪 我发誓 |
[23:52] | Who’s Angela Markham and what does she have to do with sp-9? | 谁是安琪拉·马汉 她跟SP9又有什么关系 |
[23:54] | Never heard of her. | 没听过这人 |
[23:56] | Look, I don’t know why they wanted that kid. | 我说 我不知道他们为什么想要那孩子 |
[23:58] | You don’t know much, do you? | 你都不知道是吧 |
[24:00] | That’s how they run it. | 他们就是这么活动 |
[24:01] | They work in small teams. Cells. | 他们常常小组活动 有机小组 |
[24:03] | So who’s in your cell? Full names. | 你的组里都有谁 给我全名 |
[24:06] | We only use street names. | 我们只用诨号相称 |
[24:08] | A-K, Krakow, Sops, Ziom. | AK 克拉科夫 索普 宅人 |
[24:14] | Look, there’s four guys, that’s all I know. | 一共四个人 我就知道这些 |
[24:16] | Now would you please let me out of here? | 现在求你放我出去好不好 |
[24:17] | For no names and no info? | 什么都没给我就想出来 |
[24:19] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不是 不是 不是 慢 慢 慢 |
[24:20] | Okay, wait. | 别 等等 |
[24:23] | I know a place. | 我知道个地方 |
[24:25] | It’s 3185 Lorimer. | 洛里默街3185号 |
[24:29] | It’s where I go to get paid. | 我就是去那个地方拿钱 |
[24:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:36] | How am I supposed to eat it? | 你这叫我怎么吃啊 |
[24:38] | You’ll figure it out. | 你自己搞定 |
[24:39] | I observed a white suv driving erratically at high speed. | 我观察到一辆白色SUV以高速横冲直撞 |
[24:42] | I stopped the vehicle for a possible DWI. | 我估计是酒后驾驶 于是就上去拦截了 |
[24:45] | And what did you see when you approached the car? | 当你接近那辆车时候你看到什么 |
[24:48] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[24:49] | On the front left fender. | 左前轮的挡泥板上 |
[24:50] | Objection, facts not in evidence. | 反对 上述事实不能作为证供 |
[24:54] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[25:00] | Uh, how did the vehicle look? | 那车子看起来什么样 |
[25:03] | There was front end damage. | 前后有损伤 |
[25:05] | A red fluid that appeared to be blood– | 看起来疑似血液的红色液体 |
[25:06] | Objection, your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[25:08] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[25:11] | What happened then? | 然后发生了什么 |
[25:13] | The defendant got out of the vehicle. | 辩方走出了车辆 |
[25:14] | She appeared to be intoxicated. | 她看起来醉酒或服用药物 |
[25:15] | Objection! | 反对 |
[25:16] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[25:17] | – Your honor– – Counselor… | -法官大人 -律师 |
[25:20] | I’m going to give you some time | 我现在给你些时间 |
[25:22] | To better prepare your witness. | 好让你的证人再准备准备 |
[25:26] | Resume at 10:00 A.M. Tomorrow. | 明天上午十时继续 |
[25:53] | Judge Gates. | 盖茨法官 |
[25:54] | I’m disappointed, your Honor. | 我很失望 法官大人 |
[25:57] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这 |
[25:59] | Did she tell you? | 是她告诉你的吗 |
[26:02] | Who is Angela Markham to you anyway? | 安琪拉·马汉到底是你什么人 |
[26:05] | You don’t want your son back, is that it? | 你是不是不想要你儿子回家了 |
[26:08] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他说话 |
[26:10] | Not until you stop stalling. | 等你不再拖时间了再说 |
[26:13] | Look… | 听好 |
[26:16] | I have to do this right or the D.A. Can appeal. | 我只能这么做 否则地检官会上诉 |
[26:20] | You want her free, | 你想她重获自由 |
[26:23] | I have to make sure she stays that way. | 我就得确保她保持这样 |
[26:25] | Do it right. | 做事要对 |
[26:26] | And do it fast. | 动作要快 |
[26:28] | And don’t forget what you’re playing for. | 还有别忘了你耍花样的代价 |
[26:58] | We’re running out of time, Mr. Reese. | 我们没时间了 里瑟先生 |
[27:00] | Did you dig up anything on Angela? | 你查出关于安琪拉的情况了吗 |
[27:02] | Going through her contacts and emails even as we speak. | 跟你讲话这会我都在过滤她的通信录和邮件 |
[27:04] | Any progress with the gang? | 帮派那边怎么样 |
[27:06] | I got an address from Leon Turski. | 我从莱昂·特斯基那边要到个地址 |
[27:08] | On my way now. | 这就过去 |
[27:13] | It’s as good as done. | 已经差不多了 |
[27:15] | What, do you think I’m stupid? | 怎么 你以为我傻啊 |
[27:16] | It’s not done until I’m free and clear. | 我没获得自由撤销罪名之前都不算完 |
[27:18] | This is bad for business. | 你这样就没意思了 |
[27:20] | My clients are asking questions. | 我的客户不耐烦了 |
[27:22] | That’s not my problem. | 那不是我的问题 |
[27:23] | You are the problem. | 你才是问题 |
[27:25] | Our whole operation is in jeopardy | 我们整个行动都危在旦夕 |
[27:26] | Because you had too many shots. | 就因为你多喝了几杯 |
[27:28] | Unless you know someone who can do what I do, | 除非你认识有人能干我干的活 |
[27:30] | Our deal stands. | 否则交易继续 |
[27:31] | Once you get the charges dropped, I go back to work. | 一旦你撤销了罪名 我就回去工作 |
[27:34] | Business as usual. | 一切照常 |
[28:18] | Where’s the boy? | 那孩子在哪 |
[28:19] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[28:31] | Finch… | 芬奇 |
[28:33] | Just found a way to make these guys hurt. | 刚找出来一个能打击他们的办法 |
[28:42] | Well, find it and find out who took it. | 还不去找 给我去找是谁拿了 |
[28:44] | I am missing two men and $1/2 million. | 我手下有两个人失踪了 外加五十万的钱 |
[28:49] | Someone is making a move against us. | 有人在搞我们 |
[28:51] | I need to know who! | 我要知道是谁 |
[28:54] | Contact your teams! | 通知你们的组员 |
[28:56] | Change of plans. | 改变计划 |
[29:08] | I guess we know why they didn’t ask for money. | 我想我知道为什么他们不要钱了 |
[29:11] | I have six more just like it. | 除了这个我那还有六个这样的包 |
[29:12] | Could be our bargaining chip to get Sam. | 可以作为我们跟他们讨价还价的筹码 |
[29:15] | There may be lots more where these came from. | 放这些的地方可能还有更多 |
[29:17] | Angela’s not sleeping with our kidnapper. | 安琪拉没有跟绑架犯上床 |
[29:20] | I think she’s in business with him. | 我认为她在跟他做交易 |
[29:22] | That tech company she works for, | 她供职的那家技术公司 |
[29:24] | They make banking software. | 他们做银行软件 |
[29:25] | The kind that can spot money laundering. | 能监控洗钱的那种 |
[29:28] | And I just found a room full of small bills. | 我刚好发现一间满是小额钞票的房间 |
[29:31] | In 2009, she oversaw the installation | 09年的时候 她监督了一州银行 |
[29:34] | Of a new anti-money laundering system at Onestate Bank. | 反洗钱系统的全部安装过程 |
[29:37] | If she still has access, | 如果她仍有权限的话 |
[29:39] | She could turn that whole system off with the click of a mouse. | 她按下鼠标就能关掉整个系统 |
[29:42] | Then sp-9 uses one of the biggest banks in the world | 于是SP9就能利用世界最大的银行之一 |
[29:45] | To clean its dirty money. | 来洗白黑钱 |
[29:46] | They leave no digital footprint | 他们不会留下任何数据残留 |
[29:47] | Because this is how they pay for things. | 因为这就是他们付钱的方式 |
[29:49] | Cars, lawyers, safe houses. | 汽车 律师 安全屋 |
[29:51] | If we can access those accounts, | 如果我们能够接触到这些账户 |
[29:54] | We’ll have more than a bargaining chip. | 我们有的就不只是谈判筹码了 |
[29:57] | We’ll have a way to find Sam junior. | 我们就能找到小萨姆 |
[30:01] | They know I’m stalling. | 他们知道我在拖延时间了 |
[30:02] | We’re getting close. | 我们快了 |
[30:03] | Just need to hold off a little longer. | 只要再拖住一小会就行了 |
[30:06] | You had your chance. | 我给过你机会了 |
[30:07] | I’m not playing games with my son’s life. | 我不会再拿我儿子的性命冒险了 |
[30:09] | They’ll kill you both as soon as they get what they want. | 他们一旦得逞就会做掉你们俩灭口 |
[30:12] | Now, I can save your son. | 眼下 我能救你儿子 |
[30:15] | You just have to trust me. | 你必须相信我 |
[30:21] | Upon further review, | 根据进一步的复核 |
[30:22] | I’m reversing my decision on admissibility. | 我要收回录像有效性的定论 |
[30:24] | Your honor! | 法官大人 |
[30:25] | It doesn’t pass the balancing test, counselor. | 这段录像不符合均衡原则 律师 |
[30:27] | This video would unfairly bias the jury against miss Markham. | 这会对陪审团做出对马汉女士的判决产生误导 |
[30:31] | Then I move for a mistrial. | 那我要求审判无效 |
[30:33] | Denied. | 拒绝 |
[30:34] | Judge Gates– | 盖茨法官 |
[30:35] | Approach. | 律师上前 |
[30:42] | Is there a problem, counselor? | 你有问题吗 律师 |
[30:44] | Respectfully, sir… | 恕我直言 大人 |
[30:46] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[30:48] | One more word and you are in contempt. | 再说一句话你就是藐视法庭 |
[30:50] | I’ll have you charged with misconduct if I have to. | 必要的话我会控告你行为不检 |
[30:53] | Trust me, miss Ramirez. | 相信我 拉米雷兹女士 |
[30:55] | You have no idea how far I’ll go. | 你不知道我会做到什么地步 |
[31:01] | Nothing further. | 没有之后了 |
[31:03] | Prosecution rests. | 检方结束了 |
[31:32] | That’s account data. | 这是账户数据 |
[31:33] | It’s confidential. | 是绝密的 |
[31:34] | Not anymore, we just got hacked. | 不再绝密了 我们被黑了 |
[31:35] | What? How did they get past the firewall? | 什么 防火墙怎么被破了 |
[31:38] | I’m working here. | 我在解决 |
[31:39] | What’s your name? Who are you? | 你叫什么 你是谁 |
[31:40] | Considering they called me | 你的系统崩溃 |
[31:41] | When your system was compromised, | 而他们通知我来弥补 |
[31:43] | I’d say I’m the guy that just took your job. | 我想我大概是抢了你饭碗的人吧 |
[31:49] | A hospital would be nice about now. | 现在去医院会好受点 |
[31:51] | Where’s the boy? | 孩子在哪 |
[31:52] | I already told you, I don’t know. | 我说了 我不知道 |
[31:55] | How about your boss’s name? You know that yet? | 那你们老大的名字呢 这你总知道吧 |
[31:56] | I’ve got a family. You going to kill them too? | 我有家人 你也要杀了他们吗 |
[32:00] | Because he will. | 因为我要是说了他就会这么做 |
[32:02] | You ever see two cats in a bag? | 见过两只猫被塞进袋子里吗 |
[32:04] | What? | 什么 |
[32:05] | You want out? | 你想出来吗 |
[32:10] | Get your boss’s name. | 把老大名字套出来 |
[32:13] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[32:14] | Come here, I think I got something. | 过来 我想我有发现了 |
[32:19] | I did another canvass | 我又去那个保姆住处查了下 |
[32:20] | and I found a bodega near the Nanny’s house | 发现那里附近有个酒店 |
[32:22] | With eyes on the street, | 有对着马路的摄像头 |
[32:22] | And it’s on the NYPD surveillance feed. | 而这是纽约警局的监控录像 |
[32:27] | This is right around the time of the murder. | 就在谋杀发生的时候 |
[32:29] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[32:30] | White guy, long hair, | 长发的白人 |
[32:31] | Pulling off gloves. | 在脱手套 |
[32:32] | He could be our killer. | 他可能就是凶手 |
[32:33] | Or just a guy with cold hands. | 也可能人家只是手冷了 |
[32:34] | What makes you so sure mr. Longhair is our man? | 你怎么确认那个长发的就是凶手 |
[32:39] | You get a description I don’t know about? | 你有我不知道的信息吗 |
[32:42] | I got a hunch. | 我就是这么感觉 |
[32:44] | I ran his plate to get a name, | 我查他车牌号想查他名字 |
[32:46] | But I got a company instead. | 结果查到个公司名 |
[32:50] | Coldfield Holdings. | 科菲尔股份公司 |
[32:51] | It’s in Brooklyn. | 就在布鲁克林 |
[32:53] | Worth a look. | 值得一查 |
[32:58] | Finch, got a name for you. | 芬奇 我搞到个名字 |
[32:59] | Jarek Koska. | 亚雷克·科斯卡 |
[33:01] | Word is he’s the boss. | 据说他是老大 |
[33:03] | Well, if he is, he’s careful about it. | 如果是他 那他这人很谨慎 |
[33:05] | No accounts in his name. | 没有账户是他的名字 |
[33:06] | The operation is massive. | 这个行动规模很大 |
[33:08] | Every morning at 5:00 a.m., | 每天早上五点 |
[33:11] | Angela shuts down Onestate’s software for three minutes. | 安琪拉会将州银行的软件关闭三分钟 |
[33:14] | Millions of dollars flow in undetected. | 数以万计的钱神不知鬼不觉地流入银行 |
[33:17] | SP-9’s not just laundering their own money. | SP-9不光是自己洗钱 |
[33:20] | They have hundreds of clients. | 他们还有几百名客户 |
[33:23] | All criminal themselves, I’m sure. | 肯定都是犯罪分子 |
[33:25] | If Koska’s using a shell corporation, | 如果科斯卡用的是个皮包公司 |
[33:27] | It could take hours to find it. | 那得花上一番功夫才能查出来 |
[33:32] | 杀害保姆的凶手 与科菲尔股份公司有关联 | |
[33:35] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[33:37] | Try Coldfield. | 查查看科菲尔 |
[33:44] | Definitely a large account. | 显然名下有很多账户 |
[33:48] | Looks like the money’s being used to buy… | 看来这些钱被用来购买… |
[33:51] | Boats, planes, real estate… | 游船 飞机 房产 |
[33:55] | Most of it right here in new york. | 大多都在纽约 |
[33:57] | That’s them, get a list. | 就是他们 把名单列出来 |
[33:58] | The place they’re holding Sam will be on it. | 萨姆可能就在其中一个地方 |
[34:01] | I’m sending you an address. | 我把地址发给你了 |
[34:03] | A building less than ten blocks from Gates’ house. | 有栋房子 离盖茨家不到十个街区 |
[34:05] | Purchased just two days before Angela went on trial. | 安琪拉上庭两天前刚刚被买下 |
[34:08] | If I can find Sam, the judge won’t have to throw her case. | 如果我能找到萨姆 法官就不用撤销原案了 |
[34:12] | Well, you better move fast. | 那你最好快点 |
[34:14] | I think Angela’s jury just reached a verdict. | 安琪拉的陪审团已经有裁决了 |
[34:18] | Finch, if you don’t hear from me in four minutes, call 911. | 芬奇 如果我四分钟内没联系你就报警 |
[34:23] | Send them here and tell them about sam. | 告诉他们萨姆的事 叫他们派人过来 |
[34:31] | Please rise. | 请起立 |
[34:40] | Has the jury reached a verdict? | 陪审团有裁决了吗 |
[34:41] | We have, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[34:55] | What say you? | 裁决是什么 |
[35:00] | We find the defendant… | 我们认为辩方 |
[35:03] | not guilty on all charges. | 无罪 |
[35:19] | If you want your son back, come alone. | 如果你想要回你儿子 一个人来 |
[35:21] | No cell, no gps, no weapons. | 不准带手机 GPS和武器 |
[35:24] | If I see anyone who’s not you,Your son dies. | 如果我看到除你以外的人 你儿子就死定了 |
[35:36] | So Angela Markham walks, | 这么说安琪拉·马汉无罪了 |
[35:38] | And judge Gates is heading to a death sentence. | 而盖茨法官也正要去送死 |
[35:41] | The machine sent us his number | 机器既然报出了他的号码 |
[35:42] | Because they were planning to kill him all along. | 就说明他们不管怎样都准备杀了他 |
[35:44] | Him and his son. | 他和他儿子 |
[35:45] | Scorched earth policy. | 焦土战术 |
[35:46] | Clean up and cover their tracks | 清理现场 毁尸灭迹 |
[35:48] | As soon as they get what they want. | 只要他们的目的达到了 |
[35:49] | We need to warn him. | 我们得警告他 |
[35:50] | I’ve tried. He won’t listen. | 我警告过了 他不听 |
[35:52] | But we have to do something. | 但我们得有所行动 |
[35:54] | We are. | 是的 |
[35:56] | Hello, Angela. – | 你好 安琪拉 |
[36:25] | I want to see my son! | 我要见我儿子 |
[36:38] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[36:40] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[36:41] | No! | 不 |
[36:42] | I’ll let you say good-bye. | 我会给你机会道别 |
[36:44] | Look, you’ve got me. | 听着 我现在来了 |
[36:47] | I did what you asked. | 我满足了你的要求 |
[36:49] | Everything you asked. | 你的所有要求 |
[36:51] | You can keep me, | 你就冲着我来 |
[36:52] | But please let my son go. | 但求你放了我的儿子 |
[36:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:58] | Your honor. | 法官大人 |
[36:59] | Stop! | 住手 |
[37:03] | Your name is jarek Koska. | 你的名字叫亚雷克·科斯卡 |
[37:05] | Your bank account number is 1278340102. | 你的银行账号是1278340102 |
[37:11] | Last year you laundered | 去年一年里你替你的客户 |
[37:12] | At least $400 million to clients | 洗钱数量共计四百万美元 |
[37:15] | Including MS-13, the Sinaloa Cartel, | 你的客户包括MS13 锡那罗亚毒帮 |
[37:18] | And the government of north korea. | 还有朝鲜政府 |
[37:20] | So you got some info from that alcoholic bitch. | 你都是从这个酗酒的婊子那问来的么 |
[37:24] | I’m the last one you’ll ever tell. | 你也没法再告诉其他人了 |
[37:27] | These aren’t good odds for you. | 人数对你不利啊 |
[37:29] | I’m not alone. | 我不是单枪匹马 |
[37:36] | Every last dime has been transferred | 这里的每一个子儿 |
[37:38] | To an offshore account. | 都被转到一个海外账户下 |
[37:39] | Do exactly what I say and you might get it back. | 照我说的做 也许你还能拿回来 |
[37:43] | But if they don’t walk out of here alive, | 但如果他们没有安然无恙地离开这 |
[37:45] | Every client on your list will be notified | 我会通知你名单上所有的客户 |
[37:48] | That you’ve lost all their money. | 你把他们的钱都弄不见了 |
[37:50] | Then I won’t have to kill you. | 到时我就不必杀你了 |
[37:52] | Your clients will do that for me. | 你的客户们自然会来杀你 |
[38:03] | The operation’s burned. | 行动取消 |
[38:06] | Shoot them all. | 把他们都杀了 |
[38:16] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[38:19] | Judge, is he all right? | 法官 他没事吧 |
[38:21] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:23] | Then take him home. | 那快带他回家 |
[38:42] | It’s time we go for a little ride. | 我们去溜一圈吧 |
[39:14] | 3185 Lorimer. | 洛里默街3185号 |
[39:15] | It’s owned by Coldfield. | 科菲尔的房产 |
[39:17] | And there’s mr. Longhair’s car. | 这是长发先生的车 |
[39:24] | NYPD, anybody home? | 纽约警局 有人在吗 |
[40:05] | Shoot, shoot! | 射门 |
[40:08] | Goal! | 进啦 |
[40:14] | That’s us, 10, trees, 0. | 我们vs树 已经10比0啦 |
[40:16] | You’re so weird, dad. | 你真奇怪 爸爸 |
[40:18] | – Do it again? – Let’s go! | -再来一次吗 -来啊 |
[40:20] | Here we go! | 来吧 |
[40:32] | I wasn’t sure I’d ever see you again. | 我没想到还能再见到你 |
[40:35] | Yeah, I’m, uh, not great | 嗯 我不是很擅长… |
[40:38] | At keeping in touch with people. | 和人保持联系 |
[40:41] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[40:43] | You don’t need to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[40:47] | I’d prefer it actually. | 说实话我更希望你那样 |
[40:50] | Look… | 听着 |
[40:53] | I don’t know exactly what you do, | 我不知道你究竟是做什么的 |
[40:55] | Or how you’re doing it. | 也不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[40:58] | But I know that if people ever find out… | 但我知道要是被别人发现了 |
[41:02] | When they find out… | 等到被别人发现了 |
[41:05] | There won’t be anything I can do to protect you. | 我可没法保护你 |
[41:09] | Go play with your son. | 去和你儿子玩吧 |
[41:30] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[41:32] | That we don’t need to worry. | 他说让我们不必担心 |
[41:35] | He might even help us someday. | 以后他没准还能帮我们 |
[41:37] | I was listening to your conversation, mr. Reese. | 我听着你们的对话呢 里瑟先生 |
[41:41] | And I was reading between the lines. | 那我是听到了言外之意 |
[41:50] | I suppose only time will tell which one of us is right. | 那我只能说 等时间来证明一切了 |
[41:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:56] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[42:00] | For giving me a job. | 谢谢你给我这份工作 |
[42:09] | Try the eggs benedict, mr. Reese. | 试试这的火腿蛋松饼 里瑟先生 |
[42:12] | I’ve had them many times. | 我几乎每次都会点 |