时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because… I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner. | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, if your number’s up, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 如果你的号码被列出来 |
[00:44] | we’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[00:53] | The call came in. We have a location on the target. | 电话来了 目标已锁定 |
[00:57] | Get a team, and I’ll meet you there. | 多叫几个人 我马上过去和你们汇合 |
[00:58] | We can handle this. | 我们能搞定 |
[00:59] | No. I want to be there in person. | 不 我必须亲自去 |
[01:02] | I want to kill him myself. | 我要亲自杀了他 |
[01:19] | Wait. Can you rewind that for me? | 等等 那段倒回去重看一遍 |
[01:22] | I thought I was all done mopping up bodega shootings | 我以为我加入了重案组后 |
[01:24] | when I joined the homicide task force. | 就不用再接杂货店打砸抢的案子了 |
[01:26] | This looks like a stickup job to you? | 你觉得这是抢劫案吗 |
[01:28] | Then maybe you need to go back to working a precinct. | 那你还是回去接着做巡警吧 |
[01:31] | There was no money taken. | 歹徒没拿走钱 |
[01:33] | Double tap, close range– this was an execution. | 快速两发连射 近距离射击 凶手的目的是杀人 |
[01:36] | We got any I.D. on the vic? | 知道死者是谁了吗 |
[01:38] | Not yet, but you haven’t seen the best part. | 还不知道 但你没看到最重要的部分 |
[01:41] | Rewind it again. | 重放一遍 |
[01:44] | We got ourselves a witness. | 有个目击者 |
[01:46] | – Any sign of him? – I put out a bolo. | -找到他了吗 -我派了人 |
[01:49] | Had a team canvass a six-block radius. | 排查了方圆里的六个街区 |
[01:51] | Guy vanished. | 那家伙消失了 |
[01:52] | I’d make myself scarce too. | 换我也会吓得藏起来 |
[01:54] | This ain’t no neighborhood you want to be called a snitch. | 你可不想被这一带的人当做是告密者 |
[01:55] | – No, it’s not. – Detective… | -可不是 – 警探… |
[01:57] | Got a bunch of reporters out there begging me for scraps. | 外面围着一群记者想知道内部消息 |
[02:00] | What do I tell them? | 我怎么跟他们说 |
[02:01] | Send them to the task force P.R. guy. | 让他们去找公关组的人 |
[02:03] | – Let him deal with them. – Yes, ma’am. | -让他去应付 -是 长官 |
[02:05] | Detective Szymanski, organized crime, | 舍曼斯基探员 集团犯罪科的 |
[02:07] | – This is detective Fusco. – Nice to meet you. | -这位是弗斯科探员 -幸会 |
[02:09] | Was this a mob hit? | 这是黑帮干的吗 |
[02:10] | The victim’s a former “la cosa nostra” lieutenant | 死者是”我们的家”的前任副手 |
[02:13] | By the name of Benny d’Agostino. | 名叫本尼·达格斯蒂诺 |
[02:15] | He was out of the game for a couple of years, | 他很久不混这个圈子了 |
[02:16] | and then he popped up again on our radar about six months ago. | 但六个月前他又开始活跃了 |
[02:20] | Brighton beach is Russian territory. | 布莱顿海滩是俄罗斯黑帮的地盘 |
[02:21] | So what’s the l.C.N. doing here? | “我们的家”的人跑来干嘛 |
[02:23] | You kidding? There’s a war going on. | 你不知道吗 这里的局势很紧张 |
[02:25] | Half a dozen V.I.P.S. in the Russian mob | 上周以来有一半俄罗斯黑帮的元老 |
[02:27] | were taken out last month. | 都被清理了 |
[02:28] | Word is Benny’s boss ordered the hits. | 听说幕后黑手是本尼的老大 |
[02:30] | – This was retribution. – So who’s his boss? | -他要来复仇 -他老大是谁 |
[02:33] | We don’t know much… | 我们知道的不多 |
[02:34] | Other than a name– Elias. | 只知道他叫以利亚 |
[02:38] | You heard of him? | 你听过他吗 |
[02:39] | Oh, yeah. We go way back. | 太听过了 我们是老相识了 |
[02:41] | One of his guys took a shot at me last week. | 上礼拜他的手下刚和我照过面 |
[02:43] | This Elias is a clever bastard. | 这个以利亚是个狡猾的混蛋 |
[02:45] | Nobody even knows what he looks like. | 没人知道他长什么样 |
[02:47] | What about the witness? | 那个目击者呢 |
[02:48] | Your boys have any luck finding him? | 你的手下找到他了吗 |
[02:49] | No, but have another look at the surveillance footage. | 没有 不过再看看监控录像 |
[02:57] | The victim said something to the witness. | 死者跟目击者说了点什么 |
[02:59] | If it’s a dying declaration and he named the killers, | 如果这是临终遗言 他还透露了凶手的名字 |
[03:02] | it’d be admissible. | 那就解释得通了 |
[03:03] | Yeah, but we’ve got a problem. | 是的 不过现在有个问题 |
[03:05] | The Russian owner of this fine establishment | 我们亲爱的俄罗斯老板 |
[03:08] | was on a conveniently timed smoke break | 事发当时 |
[03:10] | when all this went down. | 正好跑出去抽烟了 |
[03:12] | He’s not giving us anything. | 他坚持说他什么也不知道 |
[03:13] | You think he told the shooters we found a witness? | 你觉得他会告诉凶手吗 |
[03:15] | If he did, the Russians will knock down every door | 如果他说了 那俄罗斯黑帮为了找到目击者 |
[03:17] | in this neighborhood till they find him. | 一定会把这一带掀个底朝天 |
[03:19] | Well, my guys are working the block. | 我的人会继续在这一带排查 |
[03:21] | – Something will pop. – It better. | -希望能查到什么 -但愿 |
[03:23] | We got to get to this witness before the Russians do. | 我们得赶在俄国人之前找到他 |
[03:32] | I received his number late last night. | 我昨晚收到了他的号码 |
[03:34] | His name is Charlie Burton. | 他叫查理·伯顿 |
[03:36] | The guy is worried about something. | 他看上去很不安 |
[03:39] | I’m not seeing a threat yet. | 但我暂时没发现威胁 |
[03:40] | What’s his story, Finch? | 他是什么情况 芬奇 |
[03:42] | He’s a high-school history teacher | 他是个高中历史老师 |
[03:44] | working in the Brighton Beach school district. | 在布莱顿海滩区的中学教书 |
[03:45] | Lives alone, never married– | 独居 从没结过婚 |
[03:48] | not much to go on. | 没有其他的了 |
[03:49] | Well, maybe a student’s after him. | 没准有学生在追杀他 |
[03:51] | You know, teaching can be a dangerous profession. | 你懂 教书可是个很危险的职业 |
[03:54] | Yes, I imagine espionage was a much safer choice, | 是呀 我觉得当间谍要安全多了 |
[03:56] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[04:04] | Hello, Lionel. | 你好 莱奈尔 |
[04:06] | I’m not sure how you usually do what you do, | 我不清楚你平时是怎么工作 |
[04:07] | But I’m looking for a guy, and I could use some help. | 但我在找一个人 需要你的帮助 |
[04:10] | He’s a witness, saw a Russian mob hit go down. | 他是个目击者 目击了俄罗斯帮派的枪杀 |
[04:12] | He’s caucasian, 5’10”, bald. | 白种人 身高178 秃顶 |
[04:16] | Probably not the most popular guy in his class, | 在班上不是那种起眼的类型 |
[04:18] | If you know what I mean. | 你懂的吧 |
[04:19] | We need to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[04:21] | I think I already did. | 我想我已经找到了 |
[04:23] | Why am I not surprised? | 为啥我一点都不惊讶 |
[04:25] | Listen, whoever did this hit, | 听着 不管谁是凶手 |
[04:27] | They’re gonna come looking for him. | 他们肯定会去找他 |
[04:31] | They’ve already found him. | 他们已经来找他了 |
[04:34] | Mr. Reese… | 里瑟先生… |
[04:36] | We might want to leave this one to the authorities. | 我们把这个问题交给执法机关解决吧 |
[04:38] | No time. I’m heading in. | 来不及了 我行动了 |
[04:46] | Cover the exits. | 封锁出口 |
[04:47] | The rest of you come with me. | 其余的跟我来 |
[05:14] | Get out of my apartment. | 从我家滚出去 |
[05:15] | Mr. Burton, you’re in danger. | 伯顿先生 你有危险 |
[05:17] | The men from the bodega are here. | 杂货店的那伙人来找你了 |
[05:19] | Now, how do you know about that? Did they send you? | 你怎么知道 他们派你来的吗 |
[05:21] | Sir, you have a Russian hit team closing in, | 先生 现在有一票俄罗斯杀手逼近了 |
[05:23] | Which leaves us with approximately five seconds | 在你做决定之前 |
[05:26] | before you need to make a decision. | 我们大概还有五秒钟时间 |
[05:28] | How do I know you’re not one of them? | 我怎么知道你跟他们不是一伙 |
[05:29] | Because I’m standing in front of you | 因为我都站在你眼前了 |
[05:31] | And you’re still alive. | 你还好端端地活着 |
[05:35] | Doesn’t seem like I’ve got a choice. | 看来我别无选择了 |
[05:59] | Where did this piece of garbage go? | 那傻逼跑哪儿去了 |
[06:01] | I’ll double back. | 我原路返回找 |
[06:03] | Mr. Reese, can you get out? | 里瑟先生 你能安全撤退吗 |
[06:05] | Do you need me to call in a distraction? | 需要我报警吗 |
[06:07] | Let me get back to you on that. Come on. | 我回头再打给你 快来 |
[06:28] | Let’s get moving… | 接着走 |
[06:30] | Now. | 来 |
[06:38] | Okay, the fastest way out of this neighborhood | 离开这个街区最快的方法 |
[06:40] | is through those buildings. | 就是穿过这些楼 |
[06:41] | What, are you joking? | 啥 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[06:43] | Even the Russians don’t go into the Double “B”s. | 连俄国佬都不去乱闯那栋廉价房 |
[06:45] | A bulgarian drug dealer runs the place. | 那是保加利亚毒贩的地盘 |
[06:47] | Okay, Finch, I’m gonna need another route out of here. | 芬奇 我需要另一条撤离路线 |
[06:53] | We’re on our own. I need your cell phone. | 现在咱们孤立无援了 我要用你的手机 |
[06:56] | I don’t believe in them. | 我这人不用手机 |
[07:01] | Mr. Reese, can you hear me? | 里瑟先生 听得到吗 |
[07:12] | Hey, this isn’t mine! | 喂 这不是我的车 |
[07:14] | Not mine either. Get in. | 也不是我的 上车 |
[07:20] | May I at least have your name | 在咱们一块因为偷车入狱之前 |
[07:21] | Before we commit grand theft auto together? | 至少告诉我你叫啥吧 |
[07:23] | First, we need to get you to the police, | 首先 我们得把你弄到警察局去 |
[07:25] | So you can tell them about what you saw at the bodega. | 把你在杂货店里看到的都告诉他们 |
[07:27] | The Russian mob is after me, friend. | 俄罗斯黑帮在追杀我 老兄 |
[07:28] | They’ve got people on the inside. | 他们在局里有眼线 |
[07:30] | If I testify, I’m dead. | 我说了就死定了 |
[07:31] | I know a detective we can trust. | 我认识一个信得过的警探 |
[07:33] | But we need to get you across the river to Manhattan. | 不过我们得先把你送到河对岸的曼哈顿去 |
[07:35] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[07:46] | We need to keep moving. | 我们得快走了 |
[07:48] | That’s going to be a problem. | 这下有点麻烦了 |
[07:50] | You say the Russians don’t go in there? | 你说俄国佬从不敢进去吗 |
[07:51] | Well, that’s where we’re going. | 那我们进去 |
[08:31] | See what I mean? | 我没说错吧 |
[08:59] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[09:02] | I still don’t even know who you are. | 我还不知道你是谁 |
[09:04] | I help people. | 我提供帮助 |
[09:06] | And you need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[09:09] | Well… | 好吧 |
[09:11] | Bullet went straight through clean– | 子弹直接穿过去了 |
[09:13] | No bone damage. | 没伤到骨头 |
[09:16] | But we need to get you cleaned up before it gets infected. | 不过还是得清理一下伤口以防感染 |
[09:18] | You see a pharmacy nearby? | 你觉得附近有药房吗 |
[09:22] | The men you saw last night at the bodega… | 你昨晚在杂货店看到的人 |
[09:26] | what can you tell me about them? | 你知道他们是什么人吗 |
[09:32] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么区别 |
[09:33] | I guess I like to know a little bit about the guys | 我想对想杀我的人 |
[09:35] | who are shooting at me. | 我该有点了解 |
[09:39] | I worked through dinner, and I was grading papers. | 我加班到晚上 一直在批改作业 |
[09:43] | And I stopped at the store on my way home. | 回家路上在一家商店逗留了一下 |
[09:46] | I couldn’t decide between minestrone and split pea. | 我在犹豫是买蔬菜通心粉汤还是豌豆汤 |
[09:51] | And then I saw the guys with guns, and I hid. | 突然看到几个拿枪的人 我就躲起来了 |
[09:55] | Did you see their faces? | 你看到他们的脸了吗 |
[09:57] | They had masks. | 他们戴了面具 |
[10:00] | But one of them lifted his, | 可有个人取下了面具 |
[10:01] | like he wanted that guy to see his face. | 好像他故意让那个人看清他的脸 |
[10:03] | But that guy they killed… | 但他们杀的那个人 |
[10:06] | He said he had a message for someone named Elias. | 说他有口信要告诉个叫以利亚的人 |
[10:09] | And he wanted me to give it to him, but I don’t know an Elias. | 他想让我帮他捎口信 可我不认识什么以利亚 |
[10:12] | I tried to tell him that. | 我跟他说了我不认识 |
[10:17] | Mr. Burton, what was the message? | 伯顿先生 他让你带什么口信 |
[10:21] | I didn’t understand it– something about Vinnie. | 我听不懂 和什么维尼有关 |
[10:24] | Vinnie was gonna finish the job for him. | 说维尼会替他完成工作 |
[10:27] | Why didn’t you call the police? | 你为什么不报警 |
[10:31] | You don’t understand this neighborhood, do you? | 这片街区的规矩你不懂吧 |
[10:32] | Going to the cops here is like playing Russian roulette. | 找警察就像是赌轮盘 |
[10:35] | You don’t know which side they’re on. | 你不知道哪个警察是他们的人 |
[10:38] | One of my students’ parents filed a police report last year. | 我有个学生的父母去年报了警 |
[10:41] | Then he got into an accident. | 结果就出了意外 |
[10:44] | He’s still eating through a straw. | 到现在还在靠吸管进食 |
[10:47] | I’ll get you to a police officer you can trust. | 我认识个可以信任的警察 |
[10:49] | I’m gonna keep my mouth shut | 我准备闭紧嘴巴 |
[10:52] | and hope it all blows over. | 希望事情就这么平息了 |
[10:55] | I don’t know. These guys look pretty upset. | 我也不知道 这帮人看起来不好惹 |
[10:57] | If I testify… | 我要是去作证了 |
[11:00] | I never get to come back here. | 我就再也回不来了 |
[11:03] | And I’ve worked too hard. | 我那么努力地工作 |
[11:06] | This is my home. | 这里就是我的家 |
[11:10] | My students, for starters– I-I can’t leave them. | 至少为了我的学生 我不能离开他们 |
[11:12] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[11:13] | Well, you won’t do those kids any good | 你要是死了 伯顿先生 |
[11:15] | if you’re dead, Mr. Burton. | 学生们就更指望不上你了 |
[11:19] | Charlie, please– “Mr. Burton” Is for my students. | 叫我查理 学生才叫我伯顿先生 |
[11:22] | Do you want to die, Charlie? | 你想死吗 查理 |
[11:24] | Because this isn’t a history lesson. | 这可不是历史课 |
[11:26] | Those bullets are real. | 这是真刀真枪 |
[11:33] | My name is John. | 我叫约翰 |
[11:38] | Thank you for saving my ass, John. | 多谢你救我一命 约翰 |
[11:51] | Thanks for coming down, Patti. | 多谢你来这一趟 帕蒂 |
[11:54] | We’re all very sorry for your loss. | 对你丈夫的去世我们深表遗憾 |
[11:57] | You’re not sorry. You hated my husband. | 你才不遗憾 你恨透我丈夫了 |
[12:00] | No, I only hated what he did for a living. | 不 我只是恨他做的事 |
[12:02] | Ma’am… | 夫人 |
[12:04] | Do you know why Benny was in Brighton Beach last night? | 你知不知道本尼昨晚为什么去布莱顿海滩 |
[12:08] | Was he–I don’t know– conducting business? | 他在那边是不是有生意上的事 |
[12:11] | Mrs. D’agostino… | 达格斯蒂诺夫人 |
[12:15] | I know that anger you’re feeling right now– | 我明白你现在的愤怒 |
[12:18] | What it’s like to lose someone you love. | 失去所爱的人是种什么感受 |
[12:21] | Help us find the men who did this to your husband. | 帮我们抓住杀害你丈夫的人 |
[12:24] | It doesn’t matter if you find them. | 你们能不能找到他们无所谓 |
[12:27] | Elias will. | 以利亚会找到他们 |
[12:29] | And he’ll kill each and every single one of those russian bastards. | 他会杀光那帮毛子 |
[12:33] | Elias started a war that can’t be won. | 以利亚挑起了一场赢不了的战争 |
[12:37] | Now, a lot of innocent people are gonna die if this continues. | 这么放任下去的话 会有很多无辜的人丧命 |
[12:40] | – Do you want that? – If that’s what it takes. | -你希望这样吗 -如果有必要的话 |
[12:43] | Where is he, Patti? | 他在哪儿 帕蒂 |
[12:47] | Where is Elias? | 以利亚在哪 |
[12:50] | I never met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[12:52] | And his crew… they don’t socialize. | 他的手下也从不抛头露面 |
[12:55] | That’s why you’ll never find him. | 所以你们永远找不到他 |
[12:58] | I’m a little confused. | 我有一点疑惑 |
[13:00] | Why does Elias want Brighton Beach so bad? | 为什么以利亚这么想得到布莱顿海滩 |
[13:02] | You’re not seeing it. | 你根本不懂 |
[13:05] | Brighton Beach is just the beginning. | 布莱顿海滩只是个开始 |
[13:07] | Elias has bigger plans. | 以利亚有更宏大的计划 |
[13:09] | He’ll reunite the five families | 他会联合五大家族 |
[13:11] | and take out the Russian trash. | 肃清这帮俄国人渣 |
[13:14] | And then when he’s finished, | 当他大功告成时 |
[13:17] | you people will be answering to him. | 你们都将听命于他 |
[14:10] | Five or six heavily armed men were chasing a guy | 五六个拿着大杀器的家伙 |
[14:12] | matching the description of our witness. | 在追一个符合我们目击者外貌的人 |
[14:13] | His name’s Charlie Burton, by the way. | 他叫查理·伯顿 |
[14:16] | Found out he had groceries delivered twice a month from the bodega, | 那家杂货店每个月给他送两次东西 |
[14:19] | And he wasn’t dodging bullets by himself. | 他不是一个人在逃命 |
[14:21] | – Who was he with? – Some tall guy in a suit– | -他跟谁在一起 -一个高个西装男 |
[14:24] | Definitely not with the Russians. | 绝对不是和俄国人一伙的 |
[14:25] | Shot one of them in the knee before they got away. | 他逃跑前打中了一个俄国人的膝盖 |
[14:28] | What? You know him? | 怎么 你认识他吗 |
[14:30] | It’s just someone I’ve been tracking for a while. | 这人我追踪了有一阵子了 |
[14:32] | Best I’ve got, he’s former military– | 我遇上的最厉害的家伙 有军事背景 |
[14:34] | a pain in the ass. | 十足的麻烦 |
[14:36] | Either one of them get hit? | 他俩有人中弹吗 |
[14:37] | There seems to be an awful lot of shots fired. | 似乎交火很激烈啊 |
[14:38] | Looks like they got off okay. | 他们似乎平安逃脱了 |
[14:40] | I got a russian thug in the hospital who isn’t talking, | 一个俄国流氓被送进了医院 不过不肯开口 |
[14:42] | But we got an ATM camera across the street. | 不过我们有街对面ATM机上的摄像头 |
[14:44] | That might help shed some light on things. | 或许能帮我们理清点头绪 |
[14:46] | It’ll take two weeks and a warrant to get the footage. | 我得花两周弄到搜查证才能看到录像 |
[14:49] | Thankfully, a bystander got some footage of her own. | 幸运的是 一个路人给我们提供了她的录像 |
[14:52] | Meet Peter Yogorov. | 这是彼得·约格洛夫 |
[14:54] | As in Ivan Yogorov, the Russian boss? | 和俄国黑帮老大伊万·约格洛夫是什么关系 |
[14:56] | Peter’s his son. | 彼得是他儿子 |
[14:57] | – Yo, officer. – Yeah. | -警官 -是 |
[15:00] | Call over to the 8th. | 打给第八分局 |
[15:01] | Tell them to pull any file we have pertaining to Ivan Yogorov. | 叫他们找出所有与伊万·约格洛夫有关的文件 |
[15:05] | Ivan Yogorov– got it. | 伊万·约格洛夫 好的 |
[15:23] | Where are you, Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 你在哪儿 |
[15:45] | Who are these guys? | 这些人是谁 |
[15:54] | And what’s this cop doing with them? | 这个警察和他们在一起干什么 |
[16:02] | N.Y.P.D. | 纽约警局 |
[16:12] | -Detective Fusco. – Hello, Detective. | -弗斯科警探 -警探你好 |
[16:14] | I need to talk to you about our mutual friend. | 我得和你谈谈我们共同的朋友 |
[16:17] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[16:19] | And who the hell is our mutual friend? | 我们共同的朋友是谁 |
[16:20] | I seem to recall you were going to take him to oyster bay once upon a time. | 提示一下 有一次你要带他去牡蛎湾 |
[16:25] | So you’re his guy? | 你是他的手下吗 |
[16:26] | No, Detective. I think that’s your role. | 不 警探 你才是他的手下 |
[16:29] | I’ve lost contact with him. | 我跟他失去了联系 |
[16:31] | Do you have any idea where he and the witness are now? | 你知道他和那个目击者在哪儿吗 |
[16:33] | Yeah, somewhere in Brighton Beach. | 布莱顿海滩的某处 |
[16:35] | The Russians opened fire on them in broad daylight. | 俄国人在光天化日之下朝他们开火 |
[16:37] | Those two are going nowhere fast with this type of heat on them. | 这种情况下他俩跑不远 |
[16:40] | Unfortunately, the Russian mafia | 不幸的是 俄罗斯黑帮 |
[16:41] | May not be our only problem. | 恐怕不是我们唯一的麻烦 |
[16:43] | I need you to run a license plate for me. | 我要你帮我查一个牌照 |
[16:45] | Yeah, sure, pal. I’ll help you out… | 好的 伙计 我会帮你 |
[16:48] | If you can tell me what the hell it is I’m doing. | 但你得告诉我这究竟是怎么回事 |
[16:50] | It relates to your case. That’s all you need to know. | 和你的案子有关 你知道这些就够了 |
[16:53] | TNF0818 “Tnf0818.” | |
[16:57] | If I hear anything about our friend, | 要是有我们朋友的消息 |
[16:58] | How do I get in touch with you? | 我怎么联系你 |
[17:00] | You don’t. I’ll find you, detective. | 你不用找我 我会找到你 |
[17:03] | I’m telling you, I winged the guy. | 告诉你 我能解决这家伙 |
[17:05] | Let’s get in there and finish him off. | 咱们进去结果了他 |
[17:06] | Laszlo, wait up. We need to call papa, regroup. | 拉斯洛 等等 我们得给爸爸打电话 |
[17:09] | You want to wait around out here? | 你就这么在外面等着吗 |
[17:11] | Fine. I’m going in. | 好吧 我进去 |
[17:13] | You want to go at it with a bunch of Bulgarian tweakers? | 你想给保加利亚人的弹弓打吗 |
[17:15] | We made a deal– | 我们之前有协议 |
[17:16] | They stay out of our territory. We stay out of theirs. | 井水不犯河水 |
[17:22] | Cover every exit. | 看住所有出口 |
[17:23] | No way those two get out without going past us first. | 那两个人想出来必须经过我们 |
[17:32] | I need you to stay awake, Charlie. | 我要你保持清醒 查理 |
[17:35] | I don’t want you to go into shock. | 我可不希望你休克了 |
[17:44] | So how did you wind up doing whatever it is you do, john? | 你怎么会干上现在这一行 约翰 |
[17:47] | It’s… Complicated. | 事情 很复杂 |
[17:51] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[17:55] | Did you always want to be a teacher? | 你早就立志做老师吗 |
[17:57] | No, it was sort of a career shift. | 不 我换了很多职业 |
[18:02] | I came to like the kids a lot. | 我很喜欢孩子 |
[18:04] | A lot of their parents are affiliated with the russian mob, | 很多孩子的家长都是俄国黑帮的人 |
[18:07] | So I try to give them other options. | 我希望给他们另外指一条路 |
[18:10] | They’re lucky to have you. | 他们有你真是福气 |
[18:13] | Only the ones that I get out of the life and into college. | 只有那些上了大学的而已 |
[18:17] | What about the kids who don’t make it? | 那些没上大学的呢 |
[18:20] | Probably the ones shooting at us. | 大概就成了追杀我们的人了 |
[18:26] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪儿也别去 |
[18:28] | What? Wait. Where–where are you going? | 什么 等等 你去哪 |
[18:31] | To find us a pharmacy. | 去找个药店 |
[18:46] | You should be careful | 你该注意一下 |
[18:47] | About your cholesterol intake, detective. | 你的胆固醇摄入量了 警探 |
[18:50] | What, are we dating? | 怎么 我们在约会吗 |
[18:52] | Do you have the information I asked you for? | 弄到我要的情报了吗 |
[18:55] | You’re the boss, huh? | 原来你才是老板啊 |
[18:57] | The voice on the other end of the phone? | 电话那一头的神秘男人 |
[19:00] | The plate’s registered to a shell corp in midtown. | 车牌登记在市中心一家皮包公司名下 |
[19:02] | It’s a dead end. | 查不下去了 |
[19:04] | Hey, let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 |
[19:06] | Who are you trying to track down, “Mr. Friend of a friend”? | 你们到底在追查谁 朋友的朋友先生 |
[19:09] | The russians aren’t the only criminal operation | 除了俄国人 还有别的犯罪集团 |
[19:11] | Looking for charlie burton. | 在找查理·伯顿 |
[19:12] | You saying this plate belongs to Elias? | 你是说这辆车是以利亚的吗 |
[19:14] | Maybe. You mentioned in your report | 有可能 你在报告里提到 |
[19:16] | That the victim spoke to mr. Burton before he expired. | 被害人死前和伯顿说过话 |
[19:19] | Whoa. What do you mean? You read my report? | 什么意思 你读过我的报告 |
[19:20] | – How did you read my report? – doesn’t matter, mr. Fusco. | -你怎么能读到我的报告 -这无关紧要 弗斯科先生 |
[19:22] | What matters is that whatever message benny was passing along, | 重要的是本尼想传达什么讯息 |
[19:26] | It means a great deal to elias. | 这对以利亚很重要 |
[19:29] | so you’re telling me the russians want | 你是说 俄国人想杀这个可怜虫 |
[19:31] | The poor bastard dead because he witnessed them taking out benny. | 因为他目击了本尼被杀 |
[19:34] | And elias wants him dead | 而以利亚也想杀他 |
[19:34] | Because he thinks he has sensitive information. | 因为他认为他手上有重要情报 |
[19:37] | – Not his lucky day, is it? – indeed. | -他可真倒霉 -是啊 |
[19:40] | That car– I need you to report it stolen, | 我要你上报这辆车被盗 |
[19:42] | Then email the report number to that address. | 再把报告发到这个电子邮箱 |
[19:47] | Hey, you heard from our mutual friend? | 你有我们共同朋友的消息吗 |
[19:49] | What, are you worried about him, detective? | 怎么 你担心起他来了 警探 |
[19:52] | Let’s go with curious. | 只是比较好奇 |
[19:53] | No. | 没有 |
[19:55] | No word from him. | 没他的消息 |
[20:03] | I made almost twice what I did yesterday. | 我今天做的几乎有昨天两倍多 |
[20:05] | You still ain’t made more than me. | 你做的还是没我多 |
[20:07] | Hello, fellas. Can I borrow some of your drugs? | 伙计们 我能借点毒品吗 |
[20:13] | oh, no. Easy, fella. I’m not looking for a fight. | 放松点 我不是来打架 |
[20:16] | Looks like you found one anyway. | 看来你是免不了一顿打了 |
[20:26] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[20:27] | I’m telling you, now. | 我警告你 |
[20:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:54] | If ivan’s sons are involved in this, | 既然伊万的儿子们卷入了这件事 |
[20:56] | Could be the man himself was at the bodega– | 杂货店里的可能就是他本人 |
[20:59] | Avenge his brother’s death in person. | 亲自为他兄弟复仇 |
[21:02] | Elias’ crew took him out last week, | 以利亚的手下两周前杀了他 |
[21:04] | Along with a half a dozen other russian hitters. | 还有十几个其他俄国杀手 |
[21:06] | I thought the russians were untouchable in Brighton beach. | 我以为俄国黑帮在布莱顿海滩没人敢动 |
[21:09] | They were. No one knows where elias gets his information. | 以前是 不知以利亚哪来的情报 |
[21:12] | He’s always one step ahead of all of them…and us. | 他总能抢在对手和我们前面 |
[21:15] | What I still don’t get is why elias | 我还是不明白 |
[21:17] | Is trying to make a move for brighton beach. | 为什么以利亚要争夺布莱顿海滩 |
[21:22] | A woman named Marlene Elias was murdered in 1973. | 1973年有个叫玛琳·以利亚的女人被谋杀了 |
[21:26] | She had an illegitimate son with Don Moretti. | 她跟唐·莫雷蒂有个私生子 |
[21:28] | I think Elias is the Don’s kid. | 我认为以利亚就是唐的儿子 |
[21:33] | Last place Moretti ran | 莫雷蒂被逮捕之前 |
[21:34] | Before he got locked up was Brighton Beach. | 最后的地盘就是布莱顿海滩 |
[21:37] | So the Don’s bastard son came back to clean up? | 所以唐的私生子就回来清场 |
[21:40] | Claim his birthright? | 夺回本属于他的一切 |
[21:48] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:50] | Cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[21:53] | I guess there’s a first time for everything. | 我想凡事总会有第一次吧 |
[21:58] | Is that glue? | 这是胶水 |
[21:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:01] | Nothing like over-the-counter polymer | 没什么比两毛五分一瓶的胶水 |
[22:03] | To close a wound in a pinch. | 能更快地愈合伤口了 |
[22:05] | You learn all this in hero training? | 你们超人预备班都教这些东西 |
[22:07] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[22:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:15] | Sure. | 没事 |
[22:17] | No, really… | 不是 说真的 |
[22:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:22] | If it wasn’t for you, I’d be dead right now. | 如果不是你在 我估计就直接躺了 |
[22:33] | You ever use one of these? | 以前耍过枪没有 |
[22:34] | Don’t you think it would be better if you kept it? | 你拿着不是更好嘛 |
[22:37] | Well, just in case. | 总要以防万一 |
[22:39] | No, last time I touched a gun, I shot cans | 别 我上一次玩枪 |
[22:41] | With one of my foster dads… | 跟我的养父出去打易拉罐 |
[22:44] | Accidentally killed a bird– | 结果意外打死一只鸟 |
[22:45] | Not my favorite childhood memory. | 不怎么好的童年回忆 |
[22:47] | Simple. Look… | 很简单 你看 |
[22:49] | Safety’s there. Just load the magazine like this. | 这是保险 这样上弹匣 |
[22:53] | Rack it. Simple. | 拉套筒 很简单 |
[23:01] | Do you really think we’ll get out of here? | 你真的觉得我们能从这儿出去 |
[23:03] | We have a hell of a lot better chance | 我们现在出去的把握可比 |
[23:05] | Than we did 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前的把握大很多了 |
[23:09] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[23:16] | You after those boys running around our building? | 你们是来找那些在我们楼里乱窜的人吗 |
[23:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:19] | He took something from my people. | 他从我的人手里抢了东西 |
[23:22] | We don’t give you any problems, you take ’em out? | 我们不给你们麻烦 你们去做了他们 |
[23:25] | I can make that deal. | 成交 |
[23:34] | Give one to the other guy. | 给另外一个拿一把 |
[23:35] | We’ll help you out a whole lot quicker. | 我们帮忙 你们会快上很多 |
[23:37] | Someone told me they’re hiding out on the fourth floor. | 有人跟我讲他们躲在四楼上 |
[23:39] | And one of them’s already bleeding. | 有个人还在流血 |
[23:53] | Put this on. | 穿上这个 |
[23:56] | If I can find a line that’s still operating, | 如果我能找到一条通的电话线 |
[23:59] | We can make a call. | 我们就能打电话 |
[24:07] | Wow, I thought I was the only one who still had a hard line. | 我以为只有我还在用座机打电话 |
[24:11] | I was hoping there was someone in this building | 我还希望这栋楼里的人都能像你一样 |
[24:13] | As old-fashioned as you, Charlie. | 那么传统 查理 |
[24:17] | I’m sorry I got you into this mess. | 很抱歉把你给牵扯进来了 |
[24:19] | It’s okay. It’s my job. | 没事 我就干这个 |
[24:22] | It’s a dangerous career choice. | 干这行可不安全 |
[24:25] | That’s the second time today I’ve heard that. | 这话我今天是第二次听了 |
[24:29] | It’s funny. You remind me of him. | 有意思 你让我想到他了 |
[24:47] | Finch… I was just talking about you. | 芬奇 我刚就在跟人说你 |
[24:52] | Where are you, Mr. Reese? | 你在哪 里瑟先生 |
[24:55] | The double “B” Housing projects– | 廉价房规划区 |
[24:57] | Fourth floor, north tower. | 四楼 北楼 |
[25:00] | Find me a way out of here, Finch– | 给我找条出去的路 芬奇 |
[25:02] | One that no one else will use. | 一条别人都不会走的路 |
[25:04] | City planning office should have old blueprints. | 城市规划局应该有蓝图 |
[25:09] | How is Mr. Burton faring? | 伯顿先生状况如何 |
[25:10] | He’s wounded but stubborn. | 受了伤但是命够硬 |
[25:14] | He’ll pull through. | 他能挺过去 |
[25:15] | The Russians aren’t the only ones after him. | 不单单是俄罗斯人在追杀他 |
[25:18] | I think Elias is looking for him too. | 我认为以利亚也在找他 |
[25:22] | Two service entrances– | 两条施工通道 |
[25:23] | The one closest to you is in the northeast corridor. | 离你最近的那条在东北边的走廊 |
[25:29] | – Can you make it there? – We’ve got no choice. | -能过去吗 -别无选择 |
[25:33] | Tell Fusco to meet us at pier 11 at 7:00 A.M. | 告诉弗斯科早上七点11号码头见 |
[25:36] | We’ll be on the East River Ferry. | 我们会去乘河东渡轮 |
[25:38] | Be careful, Mr. Reese. | 小心点 里瑟先生 |
[25:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:45] | Service stairs should be around the next corridor. | 走到下个走廊后就到施工用楼梯了 |
[25:48] | Keep your eyes open. They could be anywhere. | 眼睛擦亮点 哪里都有可能藏人 |
[25:52] | Hey, I think they went this way. | 我看他们往这边走了 |
[25:54] | – What now? – Wait here. | -现在怎么办 -在这等 |
[25:59] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[26:06] | Check down that way. | 去那边看看 |
[26:11] | – Mr. Burton? – Will? | -伯顿先生 -威尔 |
[26:15] | What are you doing? | 你们在这做什么 |
[26:17] | Hey, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[26:20] | Came in looking for a shortcut, and we just, uh… | 为了抄近路走了进来 结果我们 |
[26:23] | This is my friend, by the way. | 顺便说下 这位是我朋友 |
[26:25] | We just got lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[26:26] | Check the south side. | 去南边看看 |
[26:28] | Come on. My dad’s not home. | 来吧 我爸爸不在家 |
[26:31] | You can hide in here. | 你们能进来避避 |
[27:01] | Vehicle Recovery Services. | 机动车寻回中心 |
[27:03] | Yeah, this is Detective Fusco, shield number 7645. | 你好 我是弗斯科警探 警号7645 |
[27:06] | I’m trying to turn on the locator in a stolen vehicle. | 我正在开启一辆遭窃车辆的追踪器 |
[27:10] | Uh, report number is… | 报告编号为 |
[27:12] | L 377 Lima 377. | |
[27:15] | Thank you, Detective. How can I help you? | 谢谢 警探 有什么可以效劳 |
[27:18] | Yeah, could you turn on the car’s G.P.S. Locator | 麻烦你开启车辆的GPS跟踪器 |
[27:21] | And the microphone? | 以及车内话筒 |
[27:22] | Of course. Bear with me, please. | 当然可以 请稍等 |
[27:30] | I thought you and your dad moved out of here. | 我以为你跟你爸爸早就搬出去了 |
[27:32] | Not yet. He said we will as soon as he gets a job. | 还没有 他说一找到工作就马上搬 |
[27:36] | Yeah, times are tough right now. | 是啊 现在世道不太好 |
[27:38] | I’m sure he’ll get one soon. | 我相信他很快就能找到 |
[27:40] | Just don’t move out of my school district, okay? | 只是别搬出我学校的学区之外 好吗 |
[27:45] | – You did your homework? – Yep. All of it. | -你做作业了 -都做完了 |
[27:50] | – What did you think? – Edmond’s cool– | -你怎么看 -埃德蒙很不错 |
[27:53] | A survivor, you know? | 他是个生存者 知道吗 |
[27:55] | Even though he got his revenge, | 尽管他完成了他的复仇 |
[27:56] | Some bad stuff still stuck with him. | 却还是躲不开那些阴影 |
[27:58] | Yeah, you’re a smart kid, Will. | 你是个聪明的孩子 威尔 |
[28:00] | You just need to show up to class more. | 你就是得多来上课 |
[28:03] | I’m trying. | 我是有努力 |
[28:04] | That’s all any of us can do, right? | 我们每个人都得努力吧 |
[28:09] | Zombies? | 丧尸 |
[28:10] | They’re taking over the universe. | 它们会占领全宇宙 |
[28:11] | Yeah, can’t have that. | 嗯 决不能让它们得逞 |
[28:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:36] | You’re that cop. | 你就是那个警察 |
[28:41] | Word is the Russians are inside the double “B”s. | 听说俄国人在廉价房里 |
[28:44] | We better get to them first. | 我们得抢先一步找到他们 |
[29:02] | Is that you, Elias? | 那是不是你 以利亚 |
[29:28] | Open up, or we’re coming in. | 开门 不然我们就进去了 |
[29:39] | What do you want? | 你们想干嘛 |
[29:40] | Hey, little man. You all alone in there? | 小伙子啊 你一个人在家 |
[29:42] | What’s it look like? | 你说呢 |
[29:44] | Why don’t you let me in, so I can make sure? | 干嘛不让我进去看看 确认一下 |
[29:48] | My papa taught me better | 我爸爸教我 |
[29:50] | Than to let strangers inside our place, | 不要随便给陌生人开门 |
[29:52] | Especially punks. | 尤其是出来混的 |
[29:57] | – Is that right? – That’s right. | -是吗 -就是 |
[29:59] | He also said that vory are supposed to show respect | 他还说盗亦有道 要彼此互相尊重 |
[30:02] | To one another. | 才行 |
[30:06] | Your papa’s a smart man. | 你爸爸是个聪明人 |
[30:10] | You be good, kid. | 好好看家 小朋友 |
[30:21] | Thanks, Will. | 谢谢 威尔 |
[30:22] | It’s all good, Mr. Burton. | 小意思 伯顿先生 |
[30:23] | You’re the best teacher I’ve got. | 你是我最好的老师 |
[30:29] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[30:33] | Can you make it to the service stairs? | 你还能走到施工用楼梯去么 |
[30:34] | I’ll try, but the painkiller sort of wore off. | 我可以试试 但止疼药好像药效过了 |
[30:39] | Why don’t you just use the old entrance? | 你们干嘛不走老的入口走道 |
[30:41] | They closed it down a few years ago. | 几年前他们就关掉了施工楼梯 |
[30:43] | – The stairs got all rotted. – Where is it? | -台阶都烂掉了 -那走道在哪 |
[30:45] | It’s–it’s down the hall. | 就在走廊那边 |
[30:47] | It’s back the way that you came. | 就从你们来的方向走回去就是 |
[30:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:00] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[31:01] | I’ll see you tomorrow, Mr. Burton. | 那明天见了 伯顿先生 |
[31:03] | Yeah. Yeah, we’ll see you tomorrow. | 好 我们明天见 |
[31:05] | You… did you guys get that hallway? | 你们查过走廊了吗 |
[31:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:21] | Open up, or we’re coming in. | 开门 否则我们自己进去 |
[31:30] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:32] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[31:36] | Can’t hide forever. | 别躲了 |
[31:39] | Wherever you are, we’re gonna find you. | 不管怎么躲 我们都会把你们找出来 |
[31:41] | And then we’re gonna end you. | 然后你们就玩完了 |
[31:44] | Come on. Let’s keep moving. | 走吧 我们继续搜 |
[32:02] | Looks like you got left behind. | 小朋友你掉队咯 |
[32:08] | How can I help | 今晚老夫 |
[32:09] | The New York City Police Department tonight? | 有什么能帮到两位纽约市警局的贵客 |
[32:11] | Your son Peter’s wanted for questioning | 我们是来找你儿子彼得了解 |
[32:13] | In the murder of Benny D’Agostino. | 本尼·达格斯蒂诺谋杀案的有关情况 |
[32:15] | Know where we might find him? | 知道我们上哪去找他吗 |
[32:16] | – Who is this Benny? – Come on, Ivan. | -那个本尼是谁 -省省吧 伊万 |
[32:19] | We heard Benny was the trigger man | 据我们了解本尼是杀害 |
[32:21] | In your brother’s murder. | 你兄弟的凶手 |
[32:22] | And we know the Bodega run was payback. | 我们也知道杂货店那件事是报复 |
[32:24] | You seem to know a lot | 你们看来知道很多 |
[32:25] | For someone who is here to ask me questions. | 根本不用到我这里来问问题嘛 |
[32:28] | Mr. Yogorov, we don’t want any more bloodshed. | 约格洛夫先生 我们不想再发生流血事件 |
[32:31] | My Peter was here working all day long. | 彼得今天一天都在这里工作 |
[32:35] | He’s at the storage getting more wine | 他去储藏室为今晚的宴会 |
[32:37] | For an event tonight. | 挑酒去了 |
[32:40] | With all due respect, Sir, | 恕我直言 先生 |
[32:42] | You may not be the best person to give your son an alibi. | 你并不怎么适合给你儿子做不在场证明 |
[32:46] | If you are here to accuse my Peter of something, | 如果你们来是为了给彼得按罪名的话 |
[32:49] | I suggest you come back with a warrant… | 我建议你们去拿个逮捕令再来 |
[32:52] | If you can get one. | 前提还得是你们能弄到 |
[32:54] | There are no winners in this war, Ivan– | 伊万 这场战争没有赢家 |
[32:56] | Only dead soldiers. | 只会死人 |
[32:58] | Are you ready to lose your sons too? | 你是不是准备连你的儿子们都要葬送掉 |
[33:03] | If I knew to what you were referring, | 假设我知道你们所说的是什么事情 |
[33:05] | I’d say that this so-called war | 我敢说这个所谓的战争 |
[33:07] | Was started by this coward Elias, not me. | 也是那个孬种以利亚挑起来 不是我 |
[33:10] | He’s the one who comes to my neighborhood… | 他才是那个到我的地盘上来撒野的人 |
[33:13] | Stealing from me, killing my people… | 偷我的东西 还杀我的人 |
[33:17] | Not the other way around. | 不是我 |
[33:22] | Now, if you excuse me, I have an event to host. | 失陪了 我还要去主持宴会 |
[33:28] | Please. | 请吧 |
[33:41] | Mind if I borrow this for a moment? | 不介意我借用一下吧 |
[33:43] | Screw you. | 去死吧你 |
[33:45] | It’s a bad move to insult your hostage taker, Laszlo. | 用这种语气对劫匪说话可不明智啊 拉斯洛 |
[33:49] | Keep your mouth shut, or I’ll shut it permanently. | 闭上你的嘴 不然我让你永远没法说话 |
[33:52] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[33:54] | Finch, it’s me. | 芬奇 是我 |
[33:56] | Get word to Carter that her bodega shooters | 通知卡特 杂货店的枪手 |
[33:59] | are inside the Double”B”s. | 就在廉价房里 |
[34:00] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[34:03] | And I’ll make sure detective Fusco meets you | 我会确保让弗斯科警探 |
[34:05] | And the witness at the ferry. | 在码头同你和证人碰头 |
[34:09] | You first. | 你先走 |
[34:23] | – Where are we going now? – Across the river. | -我们现在去哪 -渡河 |
[34:26] | Come on, Laszlo, let’s move. | 快点 拉斯洛 快走 |
[34:31] | Just got a text. He’s heading to pier 11. | 刚收到短信 他往11号码头去了 |
[34:33] | Let’s get over there to intercept him, now. | 赶紧过去拦住他 |
[34:44] | – Nice collar, detective. – You too, Carter. | -干得不错啊 警探 -彼此彼此 卡特 |
[34:47] | – You find out who called it in? – I have an idea. | -知道是谁报的警吗 -当然 |
[35:04] | Yeah. Fusco. | 喂 我是弗斯科 |
[35:06] | And I was just starting to believe | 我还以为 |
[35:07] | That we could trust you, detective. | 我们能信任你了 警探 |
[35:09] | I’m disappointed. | 我很失望 |
[35:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:11] | Elias’ men are on their way | 以利亚的人过来了 |
[35:13] | To meet our friends at the ferry. | 准备到码头对付我们的朋友 |
[35:14] | – How the hell’d they find out? – I was going to ask you. | -他们怎么知道 -我还想问你呢 |
[35:17] | – You’re blaming me for this? – Then who told them? | -你觉得是我的错吗 -不然会是谁 |
[35:20] | Listen, there’s no way I would’ve– | 听着 我不可能… |
[35:23] | Detective, are you there? | 警探 你还在吗 |
[35:42] | When we get you across the river, | 我把你送过河后 |
[35:44] | I’m going to hand you off to my detective. | 我会把你交给我的警探朋友 |
[35:46] | Now, you can trust him. | 你可以信任他 |
[35:49] | Charlie, I need you to testify. | 查理 你必须出面作证 |
[35:53] | One thing I know for sure– | 有一件事我能确定 |
[35:54] | After everything we went through last night, | 在经历过昨晚这么多事情后 |
[35:57] | I don’t want to see these cretins running around my town | 我不能让这些混蛋再在我的城市 |
[35:59] | Ever again. | 横行霸道了 |
[36:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:11] | Ready to talk? | 你准备好招了吗 |
[36:12] | You ready to let me go? | 你准备好放我走了吗 |
[36:15] | Peter, we got you on camera. | 彼得 监控拍到你了 |
[36:17] | We’ve got witnesses that say | 还有证人说 |
[36:19] | You and your brother were shooting up the streets | 你和你兄弟在布莱顿海滩 |
[36:21] | In brighton beach. | 的马路上开枪打人 |
[36:24] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[36:29] | It’s a beautiful morning. | 多么美好的早晨啊 |
[36:32] | I have to thank you, John. | 我必须谢谢你 约翰 |
[36:34] | To tell you the truth, | 实话告诉你 |
[36:36] | I didn’t think I’d see another one. | 我以为自己看不到太阳了 |
[36:38] | Elias killed your uncle. | 以利亚杀了你叔叔 |
[36:41] | You, your father, and your brother | 你和你父亲 还有你兄弟 |
[36:43] | Went to the bodega for revenge. | 去杂货店想找他报仇 |
[36:45] | You didn’t know what Elias looked like, | 你不知道以利亚长什么样 |
[36:46] | So his lieutenant Benny D’agostino | 所以他的副手 本尼·达格斯蒂诺 |
[36:49] | Was the next best thing. | 成了二号目标 |
[36:51] | And now you’re trying to rub out the witness– | 而现在 你又要除掉那个证人 |
[36:54] | The guy who saw your father’s face. | 他看到了你父亲的脸 |
[37:01] | We heard from a source | 我们得到消息 |
[37:03] | That Elias was supposed to be at the bodega | 说以利亚那晚会出现在 |
[37:05] | – That night. – he was meeting Benny. | -那个杂货店 -他在和本尼会面 |
[37:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:08] | But when we showed up… | 但我们到那的时候 |
[37:09] | Benny was all we saw. | 只看到本尼一个人 |
[37:11] | Found out what really went down after the owner called us. | 后来杂货店店主告诉了我们真相 |
[37:15] | He said there was another guy. | 他说还有个人 |
[37:17] | Hey, what are you– | 你算是什么人 |
[37:20] | Corrupt P.D., | 贪污的条子 |
[37:22] | Gun for hire? | 还是雇佣兵 |
[37:23] | What kind of guy takes money | 那种拿人钱财 |
[37:25] | To protect a scumbag like your boss here? | 保护你主子那种人渣的人吗 |
[37:28] | You think he’s going to testify… | 你觉得他会作证吗 |
[37:29] | After everything he’s done? | 在他做了那一切之后 |
[37:33] | He’s tearing this town apart. | 他把这个地方搅得鸡犬不宁 |
[37:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:40] | You don’t know who he is, do you… | 你不知道他是谁吧 |
[37:43] | What he’s capable of? | 也不知道他的能耐 |
[37:46] | You don’t really get it, do you? | 你还不明白吗 |
[37:49] | You honestly think we’d go to all this trouble | 你真以为我们这么大费周章 |
[37:52] | For a witness? | 只为除掉一个证人吗 |
[38:00] | You’re in the middle of a situation | 你现在陷入的局面 |
[38:01] | That you don’t even understand. | 连你自己都没搞清楚 |
[38:05] | Don’t make me shoot you, John. | 别逼我开枪 约翰 |
[38:09] | Drop your weapon and kick it to me, please. | 扔下枪 踢过来 拜托了 |
[38:20] | I thought you didn’t like guns. | 我以为你不喜欢枪 |
[38:23] | You know, sometimes you have to do things you don’t like. | 有时候你必须做你不喜欢做的事 |
[38:26] | Like teaching history to the children of your enemies? | 包括教你仇家的孩子历史吗 |
[38:29] | Three years, I watched them– | 三年来 我观察着他们 |
[38:31] | Cleaning up after the children of those pigs. | 教导那些猪猡人渣们的孩子 |
[38:34] | It’s a good amount of time to learn | 这些时间足够去了解 |
[38:36] | What makes your enemies tick, what makes them weak. | 你的敌人最在意什么 弱点是什么 |
[38:41] | You know all the secrets you and your family tried to hide, | 你能知道那些别人不为人知的秘密 |
[38:43] | Laszlo, I learned all about from your own flesh and blood? | 拉斯洛 就你的亲生骨肉告诉我的事 |
[38:46] | Your children hate you almost as much as I do. | 我知道你孩子就和我一样恨你 |
[38:52] | Tie yourself to the railing, John, | 把你自己绑到栏杆上 约翰 |
[38:53] | Nice and tight. | 绑牢了 |
[38:55] | I know how capable you are | 我知道你有多擅长 |
[38:56] | Of getting out of difficult situations. | 让自己脱离险境 |
[38:58] | On your knees, please. | 跪下 |
[39:01] | You were meeting Benny at the bodega that day, | 那天你是在杂货店和本尼碰面 |
[39:03] | Weren’t you? | 是吧 |
[39:05] | The shooters were looking for you. | 那些杀手的目标是你 |
[39:07] | Yeah, the benefits of no one knowing who you are | 是的 这是别人不知道你是谁 |
[39:09] | Or what you look like. | 或是你长什么样的好处 |
[39:11] | That’s gone now, I suppose. | 不过我想现在这个优势没了 |
[39:13] | It’s time to evolve. | 是时候该转移了 |
[39:15] | I’m ready for the next step. | 我已经做好下一步准备 |
[39:21] | Go ahead. | 开枪啊 |
[39:22] | I’d rather die than see you running my city. | 要我看到你做我城市的老大 我宁愿死 |
[39:24] | You know what Benny said before he died? | 你知道本尼死前说了什么吗 |
[39:27] | He said, “Veni, vidi, vici”– | 他说 [拉丁语][恺撒大帝的名言] |
[39:28] | I came, I saw, I won. | “我来 我见 我征服” |
[39:30] | He said your almighty Bratva was already crumbling. | 他说你们强大的俄罗斯黑帮已经不堪一击 |
[39:34] | He said we’d already won. | 他说我们已经胜券在握 |
[39:36] | This is for Benny. | 这是本尼的债 |
[39:39] | Elias, if you kill him… | 以利亚 要是你杀了他… |
[39:42] | I’m not going to kill him. – | 我不会杀了他 |
[39:45] | I’m just going to send a message. | 我不过是传达个信息 |
[39:48] | You tell your papa, Laszlo, if he gets out of town tonight, | 告诉你们老大 拉斯洛 如果他今晚滚出城 |
[39:50] | I’ll let him live. | 我就放过他 |
[39:52] | Brighton beach belongs to me now. | 布莱顿海滩现在归我了 |
[39:58] | I thought about killing you, John. | 我想过是不是要杀你 约翰 |
[40:01] | But I realize that that would seem ungrateful. | 但我觉得这样太忘恩负义了 |
[40:04] | Besides, how do you take the life of someone so talented? | 况且 我怎么舍得杀死你这种人才 |
[40:07] | I could really use a guy like you in my organization. | 我的组织需要你这样的人 |
[40:13] | I wish you luck, John. | 祝你好运 约翰 |
[40:15] | If you stay out of my way, I’ll stay out of yours. | 我们以后大可以井水不犯河水 |
[40:18] | What if I don’t? | 不然呢 |
[40:22] | Then we’ll meet again under less pleasant circumstances. | 那我们再见面时 就不会像现在这么友好了 |
[40:59] | You believe me now? | 你现在相信我了 |
[41:01] | I’m sorry, detective. | 不好意思 警探 |
[41:22] | Nice to see you, Lionel. | 见到你真好 莱奈尔 |
[41:24] | Your suspect is tied to the railing. | 你的犯人被绑在栏杆上呢 |
[41:27] | Tell him “You’re welcome.” | 跟他说声不客气 |
[41:31] | Couldn’t have known about Charlie. | 查理的事是个意外 |
[41:35] | The machine found a man who was targeted for death. | 机器跳出了他的号码 因为他是目标 |
[41:38] | We just didn’t know that he was also a killer. | 我们只是不知道 他同时又是个杀手 |
[41:41] | It’s my fault he’s out there, Finch. | 被他跑了是我的错 芬奇 |
[41:44] | It’s not yours alone. | 不是你一个人的错 |
[41:46] | We just saved a man | 我们刚刚救的男人 |
[41:47] | Whose only goal in life is revenge. | 他的人生只有复仇 |
[41:50] | He spent years studying his enemies | 他花了这么多年 通过孩子 |
[41:52] | Through their own children. | 来了解仇家的一举一动 |
[41:53] | John, we have limited information. | 约翰 我们的信息不完整 |
[41:56] | We knew when we began this that we might make mistakes. | 我们从一开始就知道 我们也可能会犯错 |
[42:02] | But we have to go now. | 但我们得走了 |
[42:04] | We have more people to help– more numbers. | 我们还要帮助更多人 还会有更多号码 |
[42:06] | and how many of those numbers will come up | 又会有多少号码跳出来 |
[42:08] | Because we saved one man’s life? | 就因为我们救了一个不该救的人 |
[43:04] | Boss… | 老大 |
[43:07] | It’s done. | 完事了 |
[43:09] | No, it’s just beginning. | 不 这只是个开始 |
[43:11] | Veni, vidi, vici. | 我来 我见 我征服 |